[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/-Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 70

File: Mercy Halloween.jpg (2MB, 5760x3240px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy Halloween.jpg
2MB, 5760x3240px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18223938
>>
File: Tarot anime 6.jpg (37KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 6.jpg
37KB, 750x741px
Gonna do some readings today. Anyone interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

I do mostly Tarot but can [try] to scry. Please no yes/no querys.

Hope i can help.
>>
File: Photo on 12-10-2016 at 15.06.jpg (192KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 12-10-2016 at 15.06.jpg
192KB, 1080x720px
plez can somebody read my palm, thank youuu x
>>
>>18226491
Male
Scorpio
Where my witch mercy at in life? Gotta have dem qts around.
Blank I guess, I don't know, just kind of here eating delicious food.
>>
>>18226491
Female

Taurus

Unsure

Will everything work out for me?
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 640x1136px
>>18226491
Female
Libra
How much potential do I have to be a reader
Excited about my first deck/discouraged from a bad review from a reading a did last night
>>
>>18226491
Male
Scorpio
General reading please.
And alas I have two word: Confused but Content.
>>
>>18226491
Male
Libra
To spare you a love reading for the 900th time probably, When will I come into a more steady income?
>>
>>18226491
Female
Sag
General reading please.
scared.
>>
>>18226491
Male
Cancer
Will I live in tranquility that I dream of?
Void, kind of relieved. Yet anxious.
>>
>>18226491
>Gender
Female
>Sign
Aries
>Query
What will come of Samuel and I?
>A word that describes how you feel right now
Serene and giving

Hello new help I hope you're well today, I would really appreciate a reading. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18218224
Male
Capricorn
January 19th 1989
What is my future regarding love in this foreign land?
>>
>>18226491
female
Virgo
Anxious
Scry plz
What will happen between me and my crush in the future?
>>
>>18226540
>>18226491
Now I feel sad and tired
>>
>>18226530
Oops, I feel bored.
>>
>>18226500
You're going to die very, very soon. It will be unavoidable but swift and painless. You will be missed by some people.

I'm sorry you had to learn it like this. I've been reading palms for 34 years and haven't gotten anything wrong yet.
>>
Still waiting for Annunaki reader
>>
>>18226491
Male
Scorpio
What will happen if I explain to my fwb what happened

helpless
>>
>>18226503
>Five of Wands
>Chariot
>Justice
>Three of Pentacles

Interesting spread. Justice and Chariot are present.

Discipline and fairness, pretty neat cards. Basically, you will reap what you sow and although it might cost you some work from your part, you can and likely will archive a good relationship but again, if you work for it. In fact, its hinted that you are already at it and that this could happen soon.

It is heavily NOT recommended to look for her at your job/school. Three of Pentacles was drawn two times as a card of warning.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18226575
I am definitely trying to work at it right now, and luckily I don't really have any women at my job and I'm long out of school.
>>
>>18226513

>Two of Swords
>The Heriophant Reversed
>Three of Swords

Sadly, things seem to be quite messy for the time being and in the near future.

Seems like you were faced with some choices or some sort of mediation. I think is the later, and this could be related to someone in specific who has been some sort of a captor or at least have questionable behavior... It could also mean you if the former was not the case.

Three of Swords reversed indicate that a painful sacrifice will need to be make, this could be a person or even an idea. Keep in mind it hints the sacrifice is needed, but not that you will make it.

If you are going to have a surgery, i recommend looking for a second opinion or changing doctors altogether.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18226584

Thanks for the feedback!

> I don't really have any women at my job and I'm long out of school

Well, the card was drawn two times, it has to mean something.... probably on the lines of social groups and ''teamwork''.

Again hope it helped.
>>
>>18226589
More than likely. Could just be a social outing or something regarding work. I don't really deal with those.

And it did help, thanks.
>>
>>18226491
Male

Aries

Will I be able to summon a love spirit without fucking up and regretting afterwards?

Neutral
>>
>>18226491
Male

Scorpio

Threres a girl i like that has extremely high standards, will i be able to meet those standards?

Apathetic
>>
>>18226521
>>18226524
>>18226533
>>18226534
>>18226535
>>18226541
>>18226542
>>18226569
>>18226591
>>18226601
>>18226619

Give me some time guys, its going to take a while between readings, sorry for that.
>>
>>18226635
Take your time, quality over quantity!
>>
>>18226491
-Male
-Leo
-General reading
-Sad
Please m8
>>
>>18226635
k, not like if I have nothing to do. Just take your time and make it right.
>>
>>18226521

Definitely keep at it. I did a Celtic cross and you had pretty interesting cards. First I must say that you are legit worried about this topic, way more than you should (I can relate)

Quit the pessimism if you want to succed. Ask yourself if its truly worth worrying so much about it and if its beneficial to your goal.

It will take time, Seven of Pentacles followed by Eight of Pentacles. Keep working at it, edit what you must and you could make a fine divider. Also, bad feedback is a great tool to understand the cards. See where the mistake was made, and fix it for future readings.

Hope it helped and expect some change of feelings soon, Ace of Cups was on coming events.

Good luck, I hope to keep seeing you around.
>>
File: nnr01uyS31s3ap4bo1_1280.jpg (193KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
nnr01uyS31s3ap4bo1_1280.jpg
193KB, 800x800px
Which readers readings came true for yourself? Or which reader picked up on something very accurately here?

And please try to be realistic. Vague readings like "you are depressed" or "you will meet a girl in a year" are applying to almost everyone.
>>
>>18226690
i haven't seen this person around much lately but poliwag is exceptional
>>
>>18226491
Male
Aries
A general reading if you would?
Relaxed

Thanks for the chance of a reading, really.
>>
>>18226524

>Knight of Swords Reversed
>Justice
>King of Cups
>Temperance

There are things that you want to say to someone, but you are constantly and consciously thinking before doing do, in which case you are on the right track.

That said, Justice is in an unfavorable position. There is not going to be fairness in the situation at hand, its recommended that you treat it with a lot of emotional maturity because of that.

Try to be compose or otherwise there will be no consensus and you might start actually doing the opposite, acting without thinking. Pay attention to your behavior.

This reading is probably related to a new.. eh project or intention, something that in a way involves several aspects of your life. Said ''idea'' came out of nowhere and could explain why you are confused.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18226690
Over the many years, well before /div/, I've had exactly 1 that was accurate, which was NewHelp over a health issue that I didn't give him any info on whatsoever, but he was able to pinpoint where it was.

With that said, I've had aura readings here the past month or so and a few readers, Empath, NewHelp, Daedulus, Miseria, etc. (sorry if I misspelled some of those) have all been pretty much the same between each other, but I can't verify that obviously, especially with being one of the few people that ask about that.
>>
>>18226647
When are leos not depressed...
>>18226690
But most people are depressed. And a lot on here aren't going to find anyone cause they do not approach women.
>>18226701
Poliwag is great he's having a great day.
He needs a girlfriend though.>>18226707
>>
>I'd be happy to trade reading for a reading

>I read runes (3)

>Just need query and sign
>>
>>18226721
HOL UP are you the queery with the orange and blue aura around... I see weakness in the legs.

Green around your hands I'm guessing since your typing.

As for auras they change with your emotions.
Unless your touched by a Spirit the purple usually stays
>>
>>18226742
Nah that isn't me at all.
>>
>>18226729
I'm not sure why you quoted me at the end?
>>
>>18226758
Because you need a general from poliwag A A anon.

Unless you have some Jack white from Ireland
>>
>Cheswick !!3wHWqEMsmPf

Chessy, plz.

male
virgo
whatever you feel the strongest
angst 'bout life and playful seeing you.
>>
>>18226742
Can you read my aura Cheswick? I'll owe you a favor if you do winkyface.jpeg
>>
>>18226491
Female
Leo sun, Gemini moon, Sagittarius rising
Why do I feel so fragmented? I can't keep any of my thought processes or reasoning or decisions straight. It's like there's more than one 'me' in here all trying to react to the same situation at the same time with wildly different approaches and thoughts.

Feeling concerned.
>>
GDfriend here.

Hi, NewHelp & Cheswick.

I hope there are other readers to greet too, but I'm just lurking for the possibility of a good talk on tarot theory & practices.
>>
>>18226816
Morning, friend. What spreads do you use? Do you use different spreads depending on the query?
>>
>>18226820

Not Ches, but nice vibe you got there. :)
>>
>>18226779
Seeing some bees around you. I think you need to forgive yourself or someone close.

Your aura is really different... Like blueberry and melted gold...

You need to focus more with choices esp. Near Christmas.

I wouldn't mind you tapping into your inherit virginal look at life. By going for a walk with a ghostbox in a cemetery

You should be drawn to cornfields too. From your past life.

I'm picking up something next month is going to really excite you. Near the beginning of November.

I feel a strong woman who has been protecting you will let go a little giving you some more freedom.

Seeing trees all around you.

Wish you would watch a movie tonight.

Seeing the partnership rune all around you so it's a great time to make some male friends

The high priestess
The queen of coins
The king of cups
The nine of swords
Ten of wands

The cards are telling a great story op of secret about money and a father that is working himself to death. Possibly because of a love child.

Neat hidden siblings are best siblings
>>
>>18226828
Describe me in looks Cheswick, we'll see how accurate you actually are.
>>
>>18226799
Yeah.
I'm seeing lots of purple and green and gold.

But have you put roots into the ground while your read? I'm seeing a lot of energy escape while you read.

Get grounded and you can read more querys

Almost like the earth is siphoning your powers since your not grounded.
>>
>I have a health query that I would like guidance on

>will gladly give you either natal chart reading, tarot reading (still getting the hang of this) or rune reading
>>
>>18226842
>I have a health query that I would like guidance on

Then go see a doctor.
>>
>>18226836
But I don't wanna.

Your not my type... >>18226836
>>
>>18226844
So bitter why anon.
>>
>>18226820
I normally use the 4-card past-present-future draw online, with an astrological significator.

I tend to use the Celtic Cross & Golden Dawn spreads more often in real life. They give more information than the 3-card draw, but I always use a significator based on the person's astrological attributes.

The more critical a reading needs to be, the more information I need. Like if a person's under a lot of stress, then I'd use a bigger spread.

How about you?
>>
>>18226840
Thank you very much! I'm still new to divination but I'd like to think that I improve every day thanks to all of you. I'll do my best to hone whatever talent I have. Any meditative or spiritual advice?
>>
File: 1475769958566.gif (681KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475769958566.gif
681KB, 320x240px
>>18226665
thank you for the read!!!
looks like i have a lot to learn still
<3 i'm excited to see what these cards come to show me
>>
>>18226845
Doesn't matter, this will prove whether you are accurate or not.
>>
>>18226852
My main go to spread is a modified celtic cross. It's the same as a normal celtic cross but on the seventh card (not counting the significator of course), I place it across the card at the crown. I also do one card readings if I'm feeling lazy.
>>
>>18226853
Picture roots pulling you into the earth while you read le mis.
And you shouldn't be as tired.

Try to drastically introspect while meditating it makes it that much more exciting
>>
(1/2)

>>18226828

Cheswick, I don't know where you come from or where you are going, but I've said it once and I will say it again: you are a pleasure.

>Seeing some bees around you. I think you need to forgive yourself or someone close.

Probably both, and yes I do have someone in mind but it also relates to me.

>Your aura is really different... Like blueberry and melted gold...

That sounds interesting, and I don't know what to think of it except I was loosely playing with my energy after I wrote you, am kinda indigoish kiddo, and gold is usually celestial, correct? Tell me your take, and what you feel plz.

>You need to focus more with choices esp. Near Christmas.

Interesting, and my adult life has been nothing but hard choices.

>I wouldn't mind you tapping into your inherit virginal look at life. By going for a walk with a ghostbox in a cemetery

This is cute, because I love it when someone pegs me for who I actually am. I know I'm different, and feel like I have to keep this to myself for the most part because it doesn't fit into society. Asceticish. Funny, I've been wanting a ghostbox lately. I mean, I'm pretty shamanistic, but just to play around with it. I'll strongly consider it.

>You should be drawn to cornfields too. From your past life.

Prefer forests, and mountains BUT I will admit lately I was thinking about a corn belt state due to spiritual energy in some regard.

>I'm picking up something next month is going to really excite you. Near the beginning of November.

This could be very good news, and I think I know exactly what it is. I can hope.

>I feel a strong woman who has been protecting you will let go a little giving you some more freedom.

Hmmm, I'm pretty much a hermit right now, but this could be a few people and yet at the same time this might have already happened not that long ago, too. Hard to tell here.

>Seeing trees all around you.

*fingers cross* That'd be great.
>>
File: 1391709218871.gif (497KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
1391709218871.gif
497KB, 300x126px
>>18226866
m8 what kind of info u want im desper8 i need glimpse of future
>>
File: 1476217630467.jpg (66KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1476217630467.jpg
66KB, 800x534px
>>18226864
What about when you pull the nine of cups...

Since it's a wish card I pull two more and scry the querys real desire.

The nine is like a free card.

What's your interpretation of the two of cups le mis

For me it's cheating and someone isn't really in the relationship

What about the high priestess

In my opinion it has always been about bittersweet rivalry and the secrets made because of them.

The secrets associated with this card are powerful enough to end soulties and relationships even onto the next life.

I fukken hate it.
Worst card in the deck save the star
>>
>>18226866
Ok, shouldn't be too difficult hopefuly. I am a sexy sensual Taurus after all
>>
>>18226864
Well, for significators, how do you tend to do it?

When I use significators, I always choose a court card based on a person's gender, age & sign (that's why I always ask for birthday, gender & querry).

I divide the court cards in Masonic styles, really; the Pages are women 29 & younger, the Queens 30 & older. The Knights are men 29 & younger, the Kings 30 & older. Then the 4 suits correspond to the 4 Aristotlean elements, thus being part of the zodiac.
>>
(2/2)

>>18226828

>Wish you would watch a movie tonight.

Thinking about streaming one, but do you mean go out?

>Seeing the partnership rune all around you so it's a great time to make some male friends

Believe me, I want this, but I'm currently staying with some folks, and it costs money to hang out in general usually. I really, really would like to be able to do this, but it is not very easy right now.

>The cards are telling a great story op of secret about money and a father that is working himself to death. Possibly because of a love child.

That's funny, because my dad has been working more and I've suspect he is having an affair, too (so is my mother).

>Neat hidden siblings are best siblings

I love the ideal of family, but my direct experience, siblings included, is ghastly due to being the black sheep. Plus, they'd only be a baby, pffft.
>>
File: coffee.png (44KB, 592x606px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
44KB, 592x606px
Hi /div/, first time perusing.

I tried to read coffee grounds this morning in my cup of coffee using a variant of a technique a Turkish friend taught me; during the last sip which has all the silt, gently twirl it around the side of a curved cup. Typically the drinker can't read their own cup but I'm doing it for kicks.

Among the many interesting patterns that emerged, some really caught my eye. The most prominent of which were two large eyes, one in a swath with more grounds, the other in a "lighter" swath, as per my picture. The right (perspective of the person) has a snake wrapped around it.

Other shapes were an anchor, a fox, and a bow with no arrow. I've tried to map these out in Paint, along with the swaths. I have some ideas about the interpretation but I'd like to get some other insights, maybe from people with experience reading tea leaves.
>>
>>18226881
GDfriend here.

When I pull the 9 of cups, I see more satisfaction than something wishful; more in line with the attainment of desire rather than wishing to attain it. I see the 6 of cups more in terms of looking back on the past & desiring to revive this nostalgia, though.

The coupled with the High Priestess... I can't help but come to the same conclusion as you.
>>
>>18226881
>Nine of Cups
I tend to associate this card with great accumulation, either of wealth or accomplishments. It is also however, a card of loneliness as the man has his 9 cups but no one to share their contents with. For said reason, it can also mean accomplishment or victory but with undesired consequences.

>Two of Cups
I'm a hopeless romantic so I view this card as a sign of union. It doesn't necessarily have to be romantic union though.It can signify a treaty or new friendship. When it is reversed though, it has more conotations with your interpretation of the card.

>The High Priestess
I see this card as an indicator of the pursuit of knowledge or spiritual endeavors. It can also mean a woman that the significator lusts after but probably doesn't have reciprocal feelings towards the querent.

You don't like The Star? I think she'd be a good lay but definetly not relationship material.
>>
>>18226881

You should photoshop Jack White driving that tank into that pic, pffft.

"Steer clear, Cheswick is here!"
>>
>>18226887
Essentially the same as you but I don't ask age. If you're female you're the queen and if male, the knight.
>>
>>18226908
GDfriend here.

The High Priestess, as I see it, is a contrast to the Magician in male querrents. For female querrents, I flip it around, but I'll concentrate as if you're a male querrent.

The Magician is about mastery or deception; are you the master or the deceiver. Do you use your skills to better the world around you, or for your own gain. But the High Priestess, to me, is the mental motivation & drive behind it, as well as whether or not you, as the querrent, are capable of introspection; seeing your own faults & knowing how to correct them. In other words, What makes you the master or the deceiver & which would you rather be? And who would you be truly deceiving as the deceiver; yourself, or others?
>>
>>18226887
So you don't follow the pages or kings... Why specifically the knights & queens, or are you using the Thoth deck?
>>
>>18226926
I meant >>18226918
>>
>>18226894
What does your heart tell you tassomancy anon
>>18226890
Go out tonight and ask someone in the house if they wanna come with.
>>18226882
Retail therapy is the most erotic and sensual thing you could do. Way better to buy something as a Taurus then to have sex.
>>18226876
That's neat... The Nazi movie with him comes out soon imma watch it on bluray

>>18226916
Plz X do this for cheswick.
>>
>>18226844
Lmao
>>
>>18226926
Not the same reader and as much as I understand the importance of the significators, I'd rather let them in the spread because they are also meant other aspects, not just people, that might be missed in the reading.
>>
>>18226491
Male
Aquarius
How can I feel better?
De-motivated
>>
>>18226941

>Go out tonight and ask someone in the house if they wanna come with.

Judging how it is family I'm staying with I don't know how good of an idea this is, but I don't mind going out to the dollar theater.

>>18226916

I don't have Photoshop, and never used it or I would XD

Someone, Ches is so giving in here, and so Photoshop her up a bunch of goofy and flirty Jack White stuff. She deserves it.
>>
>>18226946
Then what do the significators indicate to you in your spread? To me, the significator signifies a specific person & their own traits as people, psychologically.
>>
>>18226908
>le mis..... You don't stick your dick in crazy ever....
>>18226922

Yeah I never get the midevh card.
>>18226500
Cute red hair...
>>
>>18226926
That's how I started out. It's just ritual now. The power of belief is strong after all.
>>
>>18226949
Not the OP you responded to, but a bored amateur with cards. Take my advice with a grain of salt.

Talk to your friends or people close to you. If they're the source of your low mood, then talk to them about it. You might have to feel worse before you feel better.
>>
>>18226958
That advice is far too late I'm afraid. I'll have to disagree with you about shopping therapy too. I hate going shopping and I get it over with as soon as possible.
>>
>>18226941

Could I get a love reading?
Thank you
>>
>>18226957
Significator is merely the theme, which in the celtic cross would be the first card. But in the whole spread other court cards will show up, should I consider them just people and their personality or their deep aspects?

A Queen of Cups as advice, should I take as talking with an older Cancer woman and seek her wisdom or maybe I should me more intuitive, tap into my emotions and intuition better and find the solution within?
>>
>>18226491
Male
Pisces
Will my life get better soon?
Nervous
>>
>>18226941

Most I can do is copy some funny links already made:

http://i.imgur.com/a9u7M8b.jpg

http://cdn.baeblemusic.com/images/bblog/whitering.jpg

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/799/390/e6c.jpg

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/799/354/8e7.jpg

Also, imagine Jack Black and Jack White in a two man band called Tao lmao
>>
>>18226974
...maybe I should be more intuitive*
>>
>>18226729
i'm glad to hear he's doing well! thanks.
>>
>>18226959
I see. So you would compare it, especially in relationships, to Lancelot & Gwinivere, would you not?

I remember a story about Lancelot breaking through prison bars to get to her, because of how strong his love was for her.

>>18226958
>Yeah I never get the midevh card.
Midevh? You mean the High Priestess card?
>>
>>18226922

Interesting outlook of two interesting cards.

Those interpretations are indeed correct, but there is even a deeper meaning to both. The magician is about skill, but also about gathering "resources" from the nothing. Doing what seems to be impossible.

The High Priestess is all about intuition and schyncronicity. Words whothout speaking, the higher self.
>>
>>18226974
Actually, the first card in the celtic cross spread isn't the significator, but the situation at hand. The Pictorial Key to the Tarot makes it very clear, but to each their own; tarot's an art that depends on how well the reader connects to their cards.

And yes; in the case of court cards in the reading itself, they could be archetypes as well as people. It's all about how the reader feels the truth of the matter is.
>>
>>18226992
Court cards are people though.

Women
Men
Teens
Kids

There super casual and easygoing unless it's a sword.
Then it's serious
>>
>>18226992
The first card in the Celtic Cross is the theme of the reading, where it's standing, to me is the situation significator. It's a great spread. And you're right, to each their own that's why is good to discuss and see other people's views.

>And yes; in the case of court cards in the reading itself, they could be archetypes as well as people.
It's a great choice to read about someone, their personality etc, though I think I'd miss having the full deck in a spread for a deeper context.

I use the Lenormand deck, they have specific cards for a theme. Gentleman/Lady for a person, Fish for money, Anchor career, Heart for love, Tree for health and so on. I could separate any of those and make the theme of the read and analyse the cards around it.

When one of the couple cards show up it's clear to me that they are talking about a person important to the querent if not a representation of themselves according to their own gender. The others are just the aspects of it, whereas a Lady card next to the Child is a young woman or a woman with child.
>>
File: 1475769893634.gif (155KB, 316x331px) Image search: [Google]
1475769893634.gif
155KB, 316x331px
help me practice please
some non serious queries maybe
or some love queries cos i know everyone know hates those
if ur doing a love query i need to know ur sexuality and relationship status
please provide feedback as i am a tru novice
will only have time to do one or two because i'm bad at everything
>gender
>age
>query

i don't know anything about the zodiac
should i learn
>>
>>18227043
F

Maybe just a general reading? Anything you feel would be nice
>>
>>18227043
Astrology charts are so much fun and fairly easy to learn, I'd definitely try to learn!
>>
>>18227043
M

single

Should i date her or move on?
>>
>>18226941
Well, the eyes being so large seems to be a warning of some sort, and being in different shades means that I (assuming it's about me) need to be vigilant on multiple fronts, or maybe to analyze my past and my future.

The snake around the right indicates the need for wisdom, or maybe that wisdom is one my side with my judgement. It feels powerful somehow.

The anchor is stability, indicating that I have a foundation currently, and that I shouldn't worry about being adrift.

The fox may mean that something or someone is being sly around me, or maybe that I must be sly myself. If it's about others, it could be ominous because it's below the anchor, so it's seeking to undermine my stability.

The bow without an arrow...I don't know. I have the means to defend myself but not ammunition yet?

If you couldn't tell, I'm at a crossroads in my life and so I'm filtering everything through that lens. Maybe that's why I'm not supposed to read my own grounds. Thoughts, anyone?
>>
>>18227043
Male
Well i tried to play all confident and all that stuff around a girl i was interested in, i think im not really good at it and might have really fucked up
How does she feel about me right now?
>>
>>18227057
forget that query change it to just a general reading
>>
>>18227043
Yeah zodiac signs are serious it's why they won't change or hit on girls.

Why does Orlando keep coming up anon.
I keep seeing it
>>
>>18227043
Male

Should I drop acid next weekend? What can I learn from the experience?
>>
>>18226721

Aww thanks, i did not expected someone mentioning me. I am yet to be really confident about my readings...There is always a monkey in my back always telling me i did not try hard enough.

>>18226859

No problem, good luck. Divination will help you to grow a lot, spiritually.
>>18226530
Doing it.
>>
>>18227043
Me
F
Will I see my loved one this Sunday?
>>
>>18227043
Ok cool. I'd be happy to help. As a reader I can also offer some tips if you like.
>Female
>18
>So there's this guy. I think he may be the one. What does your method say about us?
I'm single btw.
>>
>>18227043
There's an astrology thread up, you could learn more about astrology and reading charts
>>
>>18227059
Coffee is more leonormand then tea cups.

Anchor could mean a job opportunity.
Snake could mean health...
Fox could mean lies around kids
Bow and arrow could mean war is coming if hilldog gets in.
Eyes I dunno never done coffee scry before.

Done period clots though it was fantastic.
>>
>>18227075
That's gross, man. But considering animal viscera are a traditional medium, it could be worse. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>18227069
I always thought you where a girl
>>
>>18227043
I'll help you practice. Just describe what I look like, I'll let you know how you're doing.

Male
>>
>>18227075
>Coffee is more leonormand then tea cups.
>Snake could mean health...
Snake in Lenormand is deceit upfront, declared rival, Tree is related to health/sickness
Fox hidden lies, deceit too but unclear or being cunning
>>
>>18227086
Well I don't know leonormond so I was guessing haha.
>>18227080
See I like animals and wouldn't do that.
But it's great being a female witch so I can just read my menstruation.
>>
>>18227070
>Aww thanks, i did not expected someone mentioning me. I am yet to be really confident about my readings...There is always a monkey in my back always telling me i did not try hard enough.

I find you to be fairly accurate from what I can tell. A lot of readings I ask for are things that ya know, are weeks or months down the line that I can't really foresee. But readers of the past before /div/ were terribly inaccurate about a lot of things, no offense to them. BV was right a few times, but it was hard to accurately judge based on memory alone.

People like Empath, Meseria, etc. I'm terrible with names here, I can't really foresee at the moment.
>>
>>18227093
>Well I don't know leonormond so I was guessing haha.
It's ok, we're always learning something new everyday. I've always wanted to read auras but never did and today I just saw a very pale shade around my mother, it was cool. Didn't see much because she couldn't stop moving.
>>
File: tumblr_nb6wstfi1U1qb5fz3o1_1280.jpg (283KB, 709x1003px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb6wstfi1U1qb5fz3o1_1280.jpg
283KB, 709x1003px
>>18227050
>PAST seven of pentacles
This is a time to rest and reap the rewards of what you have sown. You have been putting in a lot of hard work into your career or work and this card may warn you not to get too greedy. Do not try to take more than what you have, rather it is more beneficial to sit back and appreciate what your hard work has earned you.
>PRESENT three of rods
You have made some accomplishments through some hard work lately. (I believe these to be of a financial nature) Your efforts have been seen and appreciated and you are probably seeing that you are struggling less financially than usual. You have made achievements and learned from your mistakes and it is up to you to use your skills to conquer new struggles.
>FUTURE Judgement
There are two possible meanings I can gather from this card. One is a wiped slate. Possibly a wipe of all debts and a fresh beginning, something you must not fear for you can learn from your past mistakes. Another is a warning of making hasty decisions. You possibly have the attention of your coworkers. You should work diligently and if you are to be given new responsibilities act cautiously.

I hope.... I got........... some... things.... right....
Because this reading was kind of a wild guess
a shot in the dark
but that's how I interpreted the cards
Mostly the three of rods and the seven of pentacles together told me you were coming into some money that you earned.......
i might be just making up a bunch of crap
>>
File: 1475536718239.jpg (88KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475536718239.jpg
88KB, 750x750px
>>18227056
hahahahhaa someone told me i'd die of stomach cancer in an astro thread
>>18227057
I did a one card draw and I drew THE FOOL
Which basically means you shouldn't be asking me
You should be making your own decisions, taking your own risks, making your own path
Not asking another person to make your decisions for you
>>
>>18227110
Totally understand this! Thanks so much!
>>
File: 1475422103162.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1475422103162.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>18226471
ugh, you're such a fag
>>
File: Coins06.jpg (86KB, 300x505px) Image search: [Google]
Coins06.jpg
86KB, 300x505px
>>18227060
For your query I drew Ace of Cups, which is not really the best card. It means the relationship is not really there YET and may never be there, but I have some better news
While I was shuffling Six of Pentacles fell out which means you are likely to meet someone with some potential. Someone kind and happy, possibly from a friend, so slyly let your friends know you're looking or something!!
>>
File: 1475872296905.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475872296905.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
>>18227066
me??? idk what orlando is
>>
>>18227121
Wojak is better then Pepe.

Pepe is a faggot.
>>18227108
Just defocus and kill your thoughts to see auras is easy once you get into the swing.

Like when you master the stealth mechanic for traitors caravan.
>>
>>18227153
>Wojak
Oh my god
>>
>>18227153
I wasn't thinking actually, we were just talking and I saw this blue thing around her against the wall, short experience but cool tho
>>
File: Swords05.jpg (89KB, 300x505px) Image search: [Google]
Swords05.jpg
89KB, 300x505px
>>18227069
So first I drew Justice inversed and was a little confused so I drew another and got Five of Swords. One of them is about karma and how everything is connected, but not everything is a result of your actions. You can't blame yourself for everything basically. Do you feel as if you have been treated unfairly recently? These issues may come up during your acid trip. The five of swords often signifies a defeat of some sorts. You will have some mixed feelings probably, but try not to talk to much while you're on acid, you may accidentally cause some conflict between you and your friends. Five of Swords indicates conflicts and urges you to think before you act.

Honestly, it seems like the acid might just amplify some of the mixed feelings you have been having and could put you in a state of mind where you could regret saying or doing some things. I wouldn't if I were you.
>>
>>18227140
Oh what a shame, i was expecting to be able to fix this mess up, thanks
>>
>>18227043
Male
Next girlfriend
>>
File: Coins11.jpg (80KB, 300x505px) Image search: [Google]
Coins11.jpg
80KB, 300x505px
>>18227071
Well I don't really have an answer for u but the cards offer a little advice
You are too focused on the short term pleasures than long term satisfaction. Think of what will bring u long term happiness rather than focusing on fleeting material pleasures.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 287x175px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 287x175px
>>18227167
So she was talking.. blue means communication. Did you see any other colors what did she feel like whe. You saw the colour.

You maybe a empath
>>18227154
>10X better then pepe
>>
>>18227043
female
single
pansexual
I like this guy, is he right for me? Hes cancer like me.
>>
>>18226729
Hahahaha i know man, but what i should hope from the future? Things like love or these shits
>>
>>18227189
We were talking about food, what she ate during lunch. The blue was around her arm, neck and head was just "white".

>You maybe a empath
Been told that but I'm not sure.
>>
File: queen-spades.png (42KB, 674x1037px) Image search: [Google]
queen-spades.png
42KB, 674x1037px
hi i was the girl doing stupid queries and love readings who was super beginner status
i'm out i got stuff to do i'll be back later see ya
i had fun
>>
File: images (8).jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
12KB, 225x225px
So what about I ching has that worked for anyone on here I'm thinking of picking up a box and learning it x
>>
>>18227204
I will miss you cute girl next door. ;_;
>>
>>18226491
Male
Leo
General reading
Tired
>>
>>18227043
Male
Love reading.
I understood I had to search for a "holy" girl, one who is pure and is like me.
This thought really fucks with my head, sometimes receiving messages that it's about to happen but mostly resulting in dissapointment.
>>
>>18227043
male
Last time I was at my freemason's lodge I left early and as I was backing out of the driveway I hit someone's care and promplty drove away before anyone could notice.
Is this going to come back at me?
>>
>>18227043
Male

Should I learn to read?

It always looked interesting but I don't know if I should try it.
>>
>>18227081
Why did you think that anon?
>>
>>18227256
Not that anon but Miseria sounds feminine, especially the 'a' suffix. Think about names like Maria.
>>
>>18227173
Hmm I was on the fence so thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18227260
It's just Latin for misery. I'd say the name has been fitting, especially for the last few days.
>>
>>18227153
does my teacher like me
>>
My friend just missed a bus because she was the 6th person to a 5 person van.

The van subsequently set on fire on the highway and several of the riders were killed, a few more hospitalized.

Any meaning to near-death dodges like this?

Thanks
>>
>>18227283
Nope, just one of those random coincidences really.
>>
>>18226491
Male
Sagittarius
Next gitlfriend
Sleepy
>>
>>18227208
I have had i-ching readings and it had been very, VERY accurate.
>>
>>18227283
Well... the meaning could be that something is protecting him or her. Nothing else anon.
>>
Sorry; GDfriend here. I had to go do some stuff.

>>18227017
About the tarot stuff, of course the full deck is still important. Just one card alone isn't enough to read someone &, if we're ever going to get into astrology with tarot, every single card has an astrological significance. Bit I especially love this:

>I use the Lenormand deck, they have specific cards for a theme.
I actually consider Lenormand a more powerful system than tarot, in my opinion. In tarot, the cards each have 2 meanings for every question & each layout has to be put in context. But in Lenormand, the context is already clear, regardless of the cards. Only the cards themselves are put in context & that's what I actually love about Lenormand. That way, instead of psychological readings to questions that would otherwise be direct, you get direct answers.
>>
File: Decans RWS.png (124KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
Decans RWS.png
124KB, 682x682px
>>18227371
My interest in Astrology is mostly in order to set a time frame with the tarot and be able to give a proper prediction of events. Not so easy as it seems. I'm still trying to decipher pic related.

Lenormand is an oracle, so it works on a simpler language, straighforward and has a link with the playing cards from 7 to Ace though not always them seem to match one helps to give an extra detail of another.

If I use the example of a Snake card, rival, cruelty, deceit, envy. But it's also related to Queen of Clubs, an intelligent woman, knows it all type of person but with a fiery temperament. Mother-in-law, a mistress, female love rival, etc. if describing a person, it's a feminine card.

The layout in Lenormad is quite important, the directions, the distance and proximity of the card and order matters.
Mice & Scythe = Loss being cut, positive
Scythe & Mice = A cut bringing loss, negative

Yet the tarot imo is way more complex and detailed, working with both together would actually grant an interesting experience, I should try next time.
>>
>Gender: Female
>Sign: Scorpio/Scorpio
>Query: I'm interested in my love life
>A word that describes how you feel right now: anxious
>>
I only come to /x/ for readings and the occasional time-traveller thread who answers questions.
:^P
>>
Air query

When does my inccubi will became my boyfriend?
Plus will I have kids?
>>
>>18227451
That pic is based on the months of the year, beind divided into 3 & follow the astronomical bodies. It starts from Capricorn & moves counterclockwise.
>>
>>18227512
So 2 of Pentacles is Jupter in Capricorn, that would be the first decan of the sign or the first day of January and so on? What about the other cards that aren't there? Like trumps, aces and courts?
>>
>>18227509
No and no.
>>
>>18227536
The trumps are merely place holders for the planets, elements & modalities, while the aces are placeholders for the planets & elements alone.

Then, the court cards are followed in the same way as my method of using them as significators. Otherwise, they just stand for archetypes.
>>
>>18227536
Continued from >>18227585

http://techemporium.vashid.us/docs/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf
>>
File: 1473473194927.png (2MB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1473473194927.png
2MB, 1000x1399px
do you believe the best decks are gifted or stolen?????
do you believe u shouldn't let others touch ur deck??????
>>
Read it, I grew up a fucking screw up
Got introduced to the thread, made a post and fucking blew up
Getting reads overnight
The reada NewHelp trying to read into the anon's love query
We had to post lies to change our description
Two posts is on the reply box sending
Show they reads you know they got stepped on
A thread full of drama a post full of love shit
>>
So I'm quite interested in divination. Have been for a long time. I was thinking of adding another form of cleromancy. Perform a simple ritual with a dollar, as to have 100 is to be complete, and i was thinking of having each 50 cents be the two "opposite" basic elements so when i preformed the ritual i was going to paint each side of a different color based on the element its supposed to be. When divining with them, tossing them, and looking at the astrological connections as well as the elements and symbolism in placements.

Is this good/bad? is there anything else i should be adding to this? I already use tarot and the Elder Futhark.
>>
>>18227603
The best decks are the decks you choose.

I mean it's very sweet for someone to give you a deck, but it's sweeter if it's the deck you wanted.
>>
>>18226335
No need to apologise anon, I understand completely ^^ the offer will stand indefinitely if you ever want to.
>>18226392
Haha well I'd be lying if I said otherwise. That woman is OONF.
>>18226399
Take your time darling, you know I'm not going anywhere. Look after yourself first and foremost, feedback can wait.
>>18226417
>symettra
I actually don't mind her, but is easily my least played character. Did you at least get the vampire skin?
>>
>>18227623
Do as you please. Divination is divination. Whatever brings you closer to relying on no aids whatsoever is a good move.
>>
File: AK-KSwords.png (354KB, 346x500px) Image search: [Google]
AK-KSwords.png
354KB, 346x500px
>>18227585
>>18227595
Thank you GDfriend, this has been very helpful, I'll add this to my notes and take a deeper look at it later. I shall go for now, wish you and yours a good night.
>>
>>18227636
No problem. The more you know, the more we share & learn from each other.

Take it easy.

And feel free to browse through the books & cards section.
>>
>>18227645
Got them already, didn't have time to sort what read first yet, thanks.
>>
>>18227631
Empath!!! Are you reading???
>>
>>18227603

I agree with what this anon said >>18227630

I was gifted an angel oracle deck not too long ago through some mysterious circumstances and although I appreciate the gesture from whomever sent it my way, it isn't my cup of tea and I rarely ever touch it much less divine with it.

I personally prefer that others don't touch my deck, but every reader has their own beliefs when it comes to this type of thing.
>>
>>18227603
>do you believe the best decks are gifted or stolen?????
The gifted ones to me has a special meaning because it carries the intention of the giver and the interaction we have but that's it. Buying them myself is good because I'm picking what I really want so my connection would be stronger.

Stolen? No please. I'd rather buy, though I already have a quite extensive collection, I'd love to increase, never steal. The use you make of them will tell how good the readings go, despite the origin.

>do you believe u shouldn't let others touch ur deck??????
For me, only if the deck is resting, during a reading I let the querent touch, but after is done, I clean and put the deck to rest.
>>
>>18227539
So sad
>>
>>18227658
Right now? No just got outta the pool from my morning swim. Gonna have some breakfast and put the washing on. While its washing though I will do a couple of readings sure <3
>>18227603
I wouldn't know, I only have my one deck and she's my baby. I've thought about getting others, but I'd feel bad, like I was cheating on her. So until she is no longer able to be my deck, I'm gonna be monogamous. Stealing is wrong, and I'd dare say this would extend to tarot decks. Even if it wasn't, do you really want to be interacting with energy that's pissed off at you?

As for touching, I look at my deck as if she was my partner. Sure you can touch her, flip through her cards, etc (ie shake hands, hug, etc) but if you try to do a reading with her you're getting a boot to the face (ie, having sex). I have a pretty weird relationship with my deck, so feel free to call me a weirdo.
>>
Hey /div/ ! You know what I'm here for?
>>
>>18227743
Why? SHould we care? :^3
>>
>>18227743
Potatoes?
>>
File: sexy-party-cartoon[1].jpg (95KB, 540x414px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-party-cartoon[1].jpg
95KB, 540x414px
>>18227743
This? Haha :P
>>
>>18227749
I'd like an orgy reading please
>>
>>18227750
I draw the Tower, Death & the 10 of swords.

Looks like that tower won't stand for long.
>>
>>18227738
>While its washing though I will do a couple of readings sure <3

Yay!
>>
Don't mean to go off topic, but is the Russian girl around?

She said that she would email me yesterday. Nothing came
>>
>>18227756
Go away
>>
So /div/ is now in terminal phase cancer. It was fun while it lasted kthxbye
>>
>>18227743
a love reading
>>
>>18227738
Mind doing one for me?
M/Taurus.
Not too many are willing to do love readings but here goes

Will the love interest I'm pursuing share the feelings for her that I do? I'm really nervous and cautious towards taking serious approaches cause I just can't pick up anything from her.
>>
>>18227760
Only way for me to contact her. That is all
>>
>>18227750
6 of pents(r)
Queen of Cups(r)
8 of Pents

Looks like you're gonna get one of the girls pregnant and then leave her without a baby daddy
>>
>>18227765
>Pursuing
That's the problem
>>
>>18227771
Delete this
>>
>>18227738
Hey there, friend. May I have a reading? I'd really appreciate it.

Female, Sagittarius. Feeling confused right now.

Does F really want to be my friend? Is she being nice out of pity or wants to get something from me rather than being interested on me as a person? I feel quite doubtful about her intentions and it's been bugging me a lot.

Thank you in advance.
>>
I like the fact most readers here are male. Irl all the readers I know are female, and in media they are portrayed mostly as feminine.
>>
File: 37756_1_ver1447187843.png (732KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
37756_1_ver1447187843.png
732KB, 600x501px
>>18227769
>tfw all my serious questions get ignored but when I troll I get readings
>>
>>18227769
Wait a minute...I feel like you're trolling the poor boy Empath.
>>
>>18227771
hi! i have one question when you talk about a connection who hasn't entered your path yet - does that mean in ANY kind of way (including online or known about the person)? or just haven't entered it irl?
>>
>>18227782
>He thinks he's trolling
>Gets trolled when his trolling gets readings
Problem?
>>
I'd like to request an air reading

I'm feeling like I'm about to hit a big turning point in my life (I've been reading my own tarot and Death/Queen of Wands have been very prominent) any insight would be great. F, Taurus, and all that stuff.
>>
>>18227755
>>18227765
>>18227774
One moment, still gotta do some things before I sit down
>>18227762
Catchya anon ^^
>>18227779
It's because irl society tells men they have to "grow up" and that believe in divination and other such occult business is childish. Women get a free pass, but if men step out into the limelight they will receive mostly negative feedback
>>
>>18227770
Is it really? Just trying to be cautious man I've had a tad bit of interesting experiences just taking my time this time.
>>
>>18227738
hi!!! it's cartomancy beginner anon and i just wanted to say i got my hanson roberts deck today!!!!
i tried a few readings today and felt pretty good about it
thanks for all your encouragement!!
>>
>>18227791
I hate how some of y'all are asking Empath already when he hasn't asked, and I'm just waiting for him to make that post.
>>
>>18227798
>posting pedo nazi stuff

why?
>>
File: Good job.jpg (24KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
Good job.jpg
24KB, 525x481px
>>18227798
>>
>>18227798
No problem.

Just remember that practice makes perfect. I also have the tendency to meditate on the cards, so that their image is engrained in my mind to the point of memorisation. That comes in time, though.
>>
>>18227801
>tfw I had my post ready waiting for hours to submit just to get his reading
>>
>>18227802
oops sorry
>>
>>18227810
Seriously, anon. Not cool.
>>
File: 1474003199445.jpg (405KB, 700x824px) Image search: [Google]
1474003199445.jpg
405KB, 700x824px
>>18227813
it strikes my fancy but i'll keep posting qt girls if that's what u want
>>
>do you believe u shouldn't let others touch ur deck??????

My readings are pick a card and think 4 urself then i may help them understand the thoughts it gave them. if they don't touch the deck it can't fully understand there energies and i bleed into it
>>
>>18227821
Little kids being sexualized and having relationships with nazi men strikes your fancy?
>>
>>18227821
No thanks.
>>
File: 1465174963731.jpg (1MB, 1597x988px) Image search: [Google]
1465174963731.jpg
1MB, 1597x988px
>>18227824
dd lg fetish isn't that out there
but we're getting off topic from divination
>>
>>18227771
fail
>>
>>18227830
Oh so only now you post a spooky pic. Uh huh. I see you. But fair enough we're getting off topic. I got a 10am tmrw but I feel like having a read so ima just patiently wait.
>>
>>18227830
How is the post you made anything divination related? it's just saying you did readings today and you feel good. It's a blog post.
>>
>>18227791
pls gib general reading
male
gemini
laplace transform sign
>>
>>18227840
RETARDS WAIT UNTIL HE MAKES HIS READING POST!!!
>>
>>18227841
This. Stop being greedy.
>>
>>18227823
I think the opposite way as well. I'm trying to get a second deck for me to use as purely my own, so that if someone else requests a reading I can show them using their energy as fuel for the fire
>>
File: IncoherentRage.gif (100KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
IncoherentRage.gif
100KB, 300x100px
>>18227843
>>18227841
well maybe he was just gonna do those the few that were already posted since he said he was only going to do a few

how do you expect me to be considerate when im thrown into this battle for readings where the greedy ones get their query read first?

IM SO SORRY GUYS
>>
File: 1474152448847.jpg (460KB, 2000x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1474152448847.jpg
460KB, 2000x1212px
>>18227839
i was saying thanks to empathAU specifically
>>
File: image.gif (888KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
888KB, 500x281px
>>18227852
Why can't we just all be nice and wait? This is gonna be my first reading from Empath for a long ass time and he's one of my fav readers, so yeah I'm staying up for this shit :/
>>
File: IMG_1625.png (936KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1625.png
936KB, 1334x750px
>>18227868
Sammme
>>
I have a serious question, i'm going to be successful in my workspace? I'm C++ developer.
>>
File: 1417579460691.gif (916KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1417579460691.gif
916KB, 490x367px
/div/ is now /b/
>>
>>18227892
it's been that way on and off since the beginning
>>
The silence with no readings is crazy.
>>
>>18227782
>>18227785
Alright, you got me; I can troll sometimes too. I'm sorry (although I did legitimately draw those cards)
>>18227786
See it's really hard to define that, online connections are just as real as irl, but the energy isn't in your "ping" area that i see. It's all still very new to me too, and this is why I'm completely happy to say "I have no idea right now, sorry"
>>18227798
You're welcome darling, keep up those 3 Ps and you'll get there. If you ever want my help, feel free to ask; I don't know much, but I'll help however I can
>>18227830
ddlg is a pretty great fetish all things aside.
>>18227801
>>18227841
>>18227843
>>18227852
>>18227868
>>18227877
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0v4VAYiI4KX
>>
>>18227901
Just gotta be patient
>>
File: its-really-muggy-out-today[1].jpg (26KB, 650x269px) Image search: [Google]
its-really-muggy-out-today[1].jpg
26KB, 650x269px
Okay, here we go. No fancy introductions, lets get into what you all came here for; Readings, PUNS ARE LOVE EDITION
>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Love and good vibes be with you all<3
>>
>>18227917
first!! lol
>>
>>18227888
Someone, please?
>>
File: 1113.jpg (19KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1113.jpg
19KB, 400x395px
>>18227917
>V
>Male, slender, pale, black hair
>Black circle with a purple rim
Hey Empath. General energy and future/path reading please.
>>
>>18227917
- The Moon
- I am a stubborn female with curly hair.
- Yellow, filled out square on a dark background
- Empath
- What am i supposed to do and for this life? Is there some purpose to it and if so, which is mine? Inner calling or fate, spiritual specific reading.

Good vibes to you too!
>>
>>18227917
War Swords
I look like a messy haired young Beck with brown hair and a beard, my eyes are the same color but two different shades of that color too
Aqua Spike
Will I find love by the end of the year or start the process with a cute lady?
Tarot
>>
>>18227917
Rhea
Long hair with highlights, Small cuts on my knuckles, Dark freckles
Red heart
Romance reading
Empath
>>
>>18227917
>Alex
>Skinny, Dark hair, Stubble
>Amber pyramid
>Am I too fucked up psychologically speaking?
>Tarot
>>
>>18227917
>>18227917
>Abigail

>Long brown hair, almond shaped brown eyes, medium height/weight, empathetic, compassionate

> Violet sphere

> I feel like I'm going through a major shift in my life, general guidance would be good

>Empath
>>
>>18227917
>kalista
>brunette, 5'0, chubby, white, big lips,
>black ghost
when do i get a bf? empath
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 500x332px
>>18227917
Ayeeeee finally
>Dallas
>Dark, wide anxious eyes, full lips, dark hair
>Green Hexagon
>Tell me about the energy between me and let's call him X. What do you see in the future for us? If you can't do that then just a general.
>Empath please :)
>>
>>18227917
>4 queries in a min

Fuck guys.

Jack
Skinny, average, male
Blue Neon Light
Tell me what you see of my energy, is it light or dark, good or evil, or perhaps I'm in the gray, like some kind of dirty dark jedi
Empath
>>
>>18227917
>R
>skinny male with blond hair
>empath

Am i gonna met the love of my life?
>>
>>18227917
Dré
Metalhead, shy
Orange triangle
I'm not sure between a love reading or asking about what that weird phase/change in my life will lead to. Go with what feels more important for me to know.
Tarot
>>
>>18227917

Just in case, I'm >>18227774 and still here. Adding some info:

>Name: M. A.
>Shy, dark hair, freckles, short.
>Purple cat.
>Tarot

Thanks again!
>>
>>18227917
Yan
-Bulky Stubborn friendly Average in every way
-Green circle
-Again the girl I'm into, does/will she feel the same way about me, that I do about her?
>>
>>18227917
>>18227840
im ayylmao
empath reading
>>
>sees all the replies that took 0.3333 seconds
Y'all copied and pasted ya queries, didn't you..
>>
>>18227917
Dove
Wavey hair flat chested big nose female
Blue yoyo
What will happen in the future between me and the guy I like?
Empath
>>
>>18227941
Meant to add tarot **
>>
>>18227944
You know they've been sitting here waiting on it.
>>
>>18227944
Yeah. Why not?
>>
File: image.gif (1021KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1021KB, 500x275px
>>18227953
Oh nothing...
>>
>>18227917
Window
An awkward Russian. Blue eyes, full lips
Black star
What does M think of me? Is there a romantic relationship possible with her?
Empath
>>
>>18227955
Not our fault if you're slow and dumb.
>>
>>18227923
>Empath Reading;Energy/Path General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xp3pBrqzSK
>>
>>18227963
>back again with the nazi pedo pics

do you have autism?
>>
>>18227963
You really need to stop being a pedo.
>>
>>18227963
18/M/ Will my fortune turn for the better anytime soon Anon?
>>
File: 1465744825517.jpg (970KB, 1280x1855px) Image search: [Google]
1465744825517.jpg
970KB, 1280x1855px
>>18227966
>>18227968
i'm a girl for the record
>>
>>18227963
If you want, I'll help you practice if you want to try and give a good description of what I look like. I'll provide feedback.

Male
>>
>>18227975
So....you're a lesbian pedo?
>>
>>18227975
>being a woman makes nazi pedo stuff okay
>>
>get a new reader who wants to improve her divination and try to help out the thread
>people throw a fit over the pics she's posting that aren't even against the rules

I used to be adamant against why readers only resorted to trading because nobody thanked them or even bothered to provide feedback. But after the past few threads with some of the drama over a myriad of stuff and now this, I don't blame a single fucking reading that doesn't want to read for half of you.
>>
>>18227983
Fuck off. She's doing it on purpose unless she has the self awareness of a rock. Why would she post a picture like this AGAIN after the first incident made her "oh so uncomfortable" and derailed from her issue unless she was either

1) 100% mentally retarded
2) trying to provoke people
>>
Do you still use the same Skype name?
>>
>>18227970
>>18227983
Sent a thingy your way, stop fretting over this bullshit, we've all got our own desires. It takes all types of people
To run the world so stop worrying.
>>
File: enhanced-31727-1418993703-9[1].jpg (28KB, 597x591px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-31727-1418993703-9[1].jpg
28KB, 597x591px
>>18227924
>Empath Reading;Future Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1sABVzctabP

Also, forgot to mention, is your left thumb hurting? Lots of tingling in my wrist up to my thumb during your reading.
>>
>>18227986
Or you know she's just using the pic because she likes it and expects people not to throw a fucking bitch fit like a 14 year old over it. I mean goddamn, would you guys throw a fucking fit if someone posted an anime chick when half of them are like 14? No you wouldn't, because you'd be too busy fapping while posting about why nobody will love you. Seriously its not hard to avoid something you don't like and not to comment on it.
>>
>>18227917
I'm late again
Baka
Average height, short dark blonde hair, blue eyes, pale.
blue square with orange circles between it.
Colud you tell me about love life? Is girl named A have some feelings for me?
>>
>>18227993
>Sent a thingy your way,

Sure ya did champ.
>>
I want a boyfriend guys, what does a magic girl need to do to make this happen. pls help
>>
File: image.gif (504KB, 252x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
504KB, 252x187px
>>18227962
>>
>>18227983
It's an unfortunate truth, I do also understand the anons distaste, and why we should keep fetish out of /div/ related stuff.
>>18227986
>>18227993
>>18227998
Alrighty guys, lets keep the negativity to a minimum please. I'm sure we all have our peculiar tastes that others would scoff at (I know for a fact I do). Anons, please ignore hate due to pics posted, to the new reader, darling keep the loli posting to a minimum. Are we happy with that arrangement?
>>
>>18228004
It's called 1) go out so you meet more people and your chance increases 2) be at least somewhat attractive.

No magic needed.
>>
File: 1474575039921.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474575039921.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>18227970
Spilled cards
>Queen of Swords
You know what you want and it is up to you to go and get it. Be careful not to step on any toes while doing so as the Queen has a forceful energy about her.
>Death
This card represents and time of change. Be prepared to let go of the old and accept a renewal after some destruction. This is a time of transformation, and the more accepting you can be of change, the more comfortable you can make this time for yourself.
Card to answer your query
>The Hanged Man reversed
This is a time to stop resisting change. You may be holding onto an outdated belief or attitude that is stopping you from opening your life to something more positive.

It sounds like your fortune is ready to change if you are anon. Something inside of you is resisting this change, and so fortune cannot come to you. Don't miss this opportunity!!
>>
>>18228004
Are you cute?
>>
File: 1475672879155.gif (399KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1475672879155.gif
399KB, 480x270px
>>18227980
well i'm not the pedo here
that's what i'm saying
>>18227982
>>
File: 1476268958769.jpg (88KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1476268958769.jpg
88KB, 720x576px
>>18228006
second pic wasn't even nazi loli
it was just from the same artist
and they noticed
she does a lot of stuff i like
>>
I wanted to do reads but with the amount of shitposting this place is getting I changed my mind
>>
>>18228011
Thanks anon, I can see the change and the differences coming but I'm not feeling any resistance I'm not sure I'm doing anything that's really interfering is there anyway you can lead me In the right direction?
>>
>>18228014
If you just post FLCL stuff it's fine (though I'm not an anime fan) but it's not appropriate to post sexualized underage girls. I would assume as a woman you'd understand exactly why.
If you really want to improve your reading, keep the focus on that, loli pics are never a good idea. I just find them really gross and would probably not want a reading from someone who likes that stuff. I don't care if it's dd/lg, your pictures weren't of two consenting adults and that's worrying. In future, I'd reccomens spooky or x related pics. If you really like anime then I can't stop you, but keep the pedo stuff to a 0, it's unsettling. This goes for all readers, even Cheswick and those obnoxious Jack Shite posts.
>>
File: MHnF8tR[1].jpg (33KB, 444x351px) Image search: [Google]
MHnF8tR[1].jpg
33KB, 444x351px
>>18227925
9 of Pents
10 of Pents
Ruled over by The Hanging Man
Counseled by The Hierophant(r) and 7 of Wands(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Rw6HZegfjl
>>
>>18226491

Male
Capricorn
What does my love life look like in the next week?
Like water.
>>
>>18227997
You were right about me not being a traditional person. I'm also very non-submissive, so yes it would be very out of place for me and I can't see myself in this role. It was an interesting reading and pretty long too, I enjoyed it! In some ages I could give you exact feedback about this coming true or not. :)
>>
>>18228024
Did you never get nude selfies as a teenager anon? I mean those are underage sexualized girls.
>>
>>18226491
>male
>capricorn

Am i going to the find the love of my love?
>>
>>18228034
It's creepy that you're even justifying that.
>>
>>18227934
Someone?
>>
>>18227917

KT
Frenetic, short, dark hair, fair
orange hexagon
what is my general life path? what is my purpose
Tarot

thank you so much
>>
File: 1473728423578.jpg (38KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1473728423578.jpg
38KB, 637x476px
>>18228023
i drew the hierophant reversed
it might be a question of morals
a questions of what's right, which you don't always know right away
others might not understand why you think what's right is right, but it says to be true to yourself once you've made a solid decision
maybe you have been compromising your decisions to please others??
does that sound like u
>>
>>18228004
Develop yourself to be someone who is desirable; I used to be 125kg, extremely overweight and wondered why no one would date me. Become the person YOU would like to date.
>>18228018
I know, I had nothing against the pictures; I am a very open and understanding person (hell, one of my close friends gets me to proof-read their brony fanfic before they submit it). But as another anon said, lets keep the loli-posting to a minimum
>>18227988
Is this to me? If so, yes, still Mrayner225
>>18228022
It's fine anon, ebbs and flows, I'll happily throw you a query if you'd like to practice.
>>18228030
I look forward to it darling, I get the feeling you're gonna develop quite a bit between now and then, and you'll see the inner-potential of this energy. You're a good person darling, I know you'll do great
>>18228034
>>18228041
This is getting beyond a joke now. Lets stop this line of topic right here; girls under the age of consent from where you are should not be sexualised. End of conversation
>>
>>18228041
Bro chill the guys habits aren't gonna change cause you disagree.
>>
File: Destroyer of Worlds.jpg (673KB, 1296x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer of Worlds.jpg
673KB, 1296x1728px
>>18228026
>Basically no and to put off something I've put off for my entire life

Pic related
>>
>>18228049
Fuck, lately yeah I've been going out with a different group lately and some decisions have been made which I don't entirely agree with. I just didn't picture that draw of cards to be related to that. I've been worried about different matters in life desu.
>>
>>18227926
>Empath Reading; Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1eUlYDYkjKz
>>
File: charms theater.png (4MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
charms theater.png
4MB, 1600x900px
>>18227917
lyliko
curling short hair, pale skin, blue eyes, eclectic, intense and carefree
light purple triangle

do what you think is best

what course is best for my utmost well being
to narrow it down: love or career

again you pick
>>
File: 1474462573125.jpg (555KB, 860x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474462573125.jpg
555KB, 860x1000px
>>18228024
so sorry won't do it again
>>
>>18228041
I'll take that as a no.
>>18228052
>This is getting beyond a joke now. Lets stop this line of topic right here; girls under the age of consent from where you are should not be sexualised. End of conversatio n
Just a question I proposed to the guy. By his logic having stuff like that regardless of age shouldn't be tolerated or weird. i'd hate to tell him that teenage girls have sex. He seems disassociated with the real world. I mean children sure, uncalled for, but I haven't seen anything like that in this thread that explicitly entails that at all.

I'm just trying to figure out where his logic comes into play at here, because while sexualizing children is wrong, as I've said, he was broad about the term underage, as a 17 year old girl is also underage in some places, and so on. You know how the argument of 17->18 and suddenly becoming magically aware of the world and sex and all that shit goes. Its just bizarre logic to me so I proposed the question.
>>
>>18228068
>short hair

If you're a girl can I marry you?
>>
>>18228078
Enough.
>>
>>18228078
It wasn't a 17 yer old teenage girl on the picture you fucking mong, it was a KID.
>>
>>18227917
Late to the party

The janitor
Chubby, social butterfly, peculiar
Pulsating green sphere
Future specific
Empath
>>
>>18227963
18/M

What's my future love life lookin like?
>>
>>18228061
phew glad to see i make sense to you
>>
File: enhanced-22642-1418990810-4[1].jpg (35KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-22642-1418990810-4[1].jpg
35KB, 500x531px
>>18227927
>Tarot Reading;Mental Specific
2 of Wands(r)
8 of Pents
Ruled over by The Fool(r)
Counseled by Wheel of Fortune(r) and Queen of Wands
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BPsr0u4YSm
>>
>>18228091
17 year olds are kids. Even still that pic wasn't sexualized in any way, shape, or form. And as I said, most people get pics of their girlfriends when they're fucking like 14-15, big deal. Move on.
>>
>>18227988
>>18228052
No, not to you.

Also, to chime in... I think girls like loli more than men do. We remember the first times we felt horny and when we realized men were attracted to us, and for most of us that occurred just before puberty.
>>
>>18228102
Yeah man it's just a little perplexing (not your fault)
>>
>>18228091
How do you know it wasn't a 1000 year old dragon anon, its a picture, its not real nigga.
>>
>>18227929
>>18228115
>>18228110
>>18228109
>>18228091
Okay, enough with this. Please take this out of thread, otherwise I will be forced to stop reading. I don't want to pull this shit, but the negativity is getting beyond a joke now.
>Different strokes for different folks
/TOPIC
>>
>>18227931
Not seeing anything sorry darling, please hit me up another time.
>>
>>18228123
I'm 929, did you need me to reword something?
>>
>>18227932
YOU LIVE IN MY CITY
>>
>>18227932
>Empath Reading;Connection Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XiOwZbVksD
>>
>>18228150
Thanks for the reading. Also for you effort, man. Always appreciate it.
>>
File: Code_of_the_Sith.png (1MB, 1195x843px) Image search: [Google]
Code_of_the_Sith.png
1MB, 1195x843px
>>18227933
>Empath Reading;Energy Checkup
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1enzsaOXIzk
>>
>>18227934
Not seeing anything sorry man, just a swirl of confusion and energy all over the place. Could be the vague details, could be me. Try hitting me up next time.
>>
>>18228178
Can i try again?
>>
Empath, you tagged my query in the discourse thing I think by accident, I'm >>18227929
>>
>>18228178
>rodrigo
>blond hair
>white male

I really want to know with i'll find the love of my life, or someone to stay together.
>>
Hey guys, what's going on here?
Oh and empath if you're up for a reading I'm here
>>
>>18227917
I guess I'll get in line

Miseria
Tall, introspective, duplicitous, flirty. Taurus
A deep green tree trunk with no branches. It is splotched with lines of purple and specks of gold
How long until I am ready to move on?
Empath
>>
File: 1460365131372.jpg (444KB, 1481x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1460365131372.jpg
444KB, 1481x1800px
>>18228174
The only true area is the Trooper Empath. The Jedi and Sith both fall to the glory of the Trooper.

Also at least its a relatively nice reading. Thanks.
>>
New Thread:
>>18228209
>>18228209
>>18228209
>>
>>18227935
>Tarot Reading;Love/Future General
Knight of Cups
Queen of Swords
Ruled over by Knight of Pents
Counseled by 7 of Pents and 7 of Wands
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xAcdhkWHw5
>>
>>18228206
100% agree; TROOPER IS LOVE TROOPER IS LIFE.
plus their armour is sexy as fuck
>>
>>18228227
Yep, I've thought about getting back into TOR myself, but I haven't played it in years and I'd have to download tons of shit and throttle my internet, and all sorts of shit, just ugh. Last I played I had a Sith Warrior at Lv. 18, Jedi Knight at like Lv. 14, Bounty Hunter at like Lv. 10, and Lady Trooper with a nice fat ass at Lv. 20.

It was fun, not great, but a fun little game if you just viewed it as a single-player game. Could be better, could be worse. Still a terrible pay 2 play model though. I can't hide my helmet without spending $3, really? I just wanna see my Lady Trooper. ;_;
>>
File: E0XexEe[1].jpg (13KB, 446x159px) Image search: [Google]
E0XexEe[1].jpg
13KB, 446x159px
>>18227936
>Tarot Reading;Relationship Specific
Knight of Pents
10 of Cups(r)
Ruled over by 6 of Swords
Counseled by 9 of Cups(r) and 8 of Pents
http://vocaroo.com/i/s03smGq9IST1
>>
>>18227941
>>18227948
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
7 of Pents
The Chariot(r)
Ruled over by 6 of Pents
Counseled by King of Swords and 7 of Wands(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1N6pbwCr6lX
>>
>>18228312
Anon your recording just cuts off
>>
>>18227947
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12WYuwoupJf
>>
>>18228348
>>18227942
:(
>>
>>18227942
ayyyyyy

I hope you're doing well. :3
>>
File: 16-uV3NGAW[1].jpg (11KB, 776x168px) Image search: [Google]
16-uV3NGAW[1].jpg
11KB, 776x168px
>>18227961
>Empath Reading;Love Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UtnRetdGDx
>>
>>18228348
Awh :\ does that imply that he likes me atm? could it be possible that I'm the one that meets someone else first? Thank you
>>
>>18228364
ayyylmao bangbang
you know you can always try to hop in the irc again
>>
Empath I have a question while you're here.

I've had a few readings from some readers as of late, including two from you, out of curiosity.

Typical love readings if you will. Most of the readings, say, yeah, something is going to come along, even so much as being described, and most of the readers have been pretty much identical in most of their descriptions. So I was like cool, that is neat.

However, I figured out of curiosity, because I couldn't specifically remember the reading you had initially given me, so I asked again, and I got a no this time, so I got even more curious and asked the same readers the question again, and they still match up largely around the board.

Why is this?
>>
>>18228377
I did the other night but I didn't like it. I'm a hermit most of the time at home anyways. b:
>>
File: enhanced-18602-1418991076-9[1].jpg (83KB, 625x898px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-18602-1418991076-9[1].jpg
83KB, 625x898px
>>18228001
>Empath Reading;Love Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0pQy1OZiGNf
>>
File: tumblr-pun-you-matter[1].jpg (10KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr-pun-you-matter[1].jpg
10KB, 500x302px
>>18228047
>Tarot Reading;Future General
The Hermit
8 of Wands
Ruled over by 6 of Swords(r)
Counseled by Queen of Swords and The Moon
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0syi9DTHLGF
>>
>>18227917
If you manage to get here Empath

Aaron
straight brown hair, patchy beard that doesn't connect, skinny
Black Crossbone
Love
Whichever method
>>
>>18227917
Claire
I have neck-length brunette hair and chubby cheeks. My teeth are a bit discolored and my face in general is quite asymmetrical. I'm kind of abstract looking.
White ring of fire.
Empath
How long is it until I find love? Is there anything you can tell me about him?
>>
File: 407.png (202KB, 863x431px) Image search: [Google]
407.png
202KB, 863x431px
>>18228403
why do you continue to ignore you kangaroo?
why must you torture me so?
what have i done to deserve this fate?
>>
File: God this is some good coffee.jpg (17KB, 439x330px) Image search: [Google]
God this is some good coffee.jpg
17KB, 439x330px
>>18228419
Do I know you?
>>
>>18228396
I'm trying to work on myself but in the end I close up even more and I see it's on different levels, kek. It's probably beacause I'm a little tired by things around me.
Thanks anyway for trying one more time!
>>
>>18228283
Hey, thanks for your reading! Your thoughts make a lot of sense, I'm actually relieved to know I'm not as much as a burden as I thought. I can be more confident to explore this new relationship now.

Thank you again Empath, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18228068
>Empath+Tarot Reading;Future Specific
6 of Pents(r)
Knight of Pents(r)
Ruled over by 8 of Swords
Counseled by The Hierophant and The Star(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hpC8My55GF
>>
>>18228094
Specific what anon?
>>18228332
Sorry, I went to check on the dryer, listen through it all, I come back
>>18228376
I can't say darling, I won't go into his energy. But I saw an energy cutting off your connection to him
>>18228382
I wouldn't have a clue anon, perhaps I got it wrong? I am by no means infallible, and as such all my readings should be taken with a grain of salt. I can't say exactly why that is except "Sorry, guess I screwed up"
>>18228431
Sorry I couldn't do better for you anon <3
>>18228433
You're welcome darling, thank you for your kind words
>>
>>18228474
Future General I forgot at this point.
>>
>>18228474
>I wouldn't have a clue anon, perhaps I got it wrong? I am by no means infallible, and as such all my readings should be taken with a grain of salt. I can't say exactly why that is except "Sorry, guess I screwed up"

Nah its fine, you were spot on the first time compared to the rest of the readings. I was just curious was all. Figured you may have had a bad day or something.
>>
>>18228205
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fAuoHEXWQ8
>>
>>18228451
I wish I knew my ancestors. I'm in a trade job. I'm a barista. What I try to do is work hard and have a good work ethic which does run in my family that I do know. We're strong. I think what your reading is telling me that I'm capable of doing more and that I'm not utilizing what I can do.

I do get lazy. There's some of which I can do to expand my knowledge I haven't been doing in my spare time.

I've been told I'm linked to my ancestors a lot before but it's hard when I'm part of a broken family tree.

I feel I am liked but I'm not chased often. Unless it's otherwordly. I have that sense blocked but I've feel guided sometimes.

Your reading is pretty accurate.
I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18228474
what does it mean if a connection is cut?
>>
>>18228474
P. S. I need to go to bed now, but next time you're around and I see you I'll return the reading.
>>
>>18228410
>>18228419
Okay guys, I'm gonna have to leave it there at least for now; I've exhausted myself and just realised I've been reading for almost 3hrs. I'm sincerely sorry but everything is just coming out jumbled now. Maybe after a swim and a walk I'll be refreshed enough to pick back up.

As always, take an "EMPATH YOU SHIT" card, and add it to your query next you see me to jump the queue.
>>
>>18228497
>>18228520
Thank you very much for the reading. Keep up the good work m8
>>
>>18228104
I was expecting something worse... maybe I worry too much.

What you said about that passion or mental energy that end stagnating is very accurate. I have ADD, but maybe that's not really the problem, the problem is that i don't believe in myself anymore. Maybe I should start taking meds again or maybe I haven't tried hard enough. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18228374
Just got a chance to listen to it.

Well then. That is definitely strange..

I can see what you mean. I am standing on one of those balconies that would be seen in Europe, with I girl essentially hugging me from behind

I am in one of those situations where logic and typical signs would dictate that nothing romantic will occur with her, BUT something gives me the feeling that it will work out with her. Don't know why, or how. But I just got that feeling. And this read supports that.

If something transpires romantically from her or someone that she set me up with, I'll comeback and update you
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.