[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 43

File: feed_001_01_X1_0004[1].jpg (218KB, 495x902px) Image search: [Google]
feed_001_01_X1_0004[1].jpg
218KB, 495x902px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18226471
>>
File: kingwen.gif (8KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
kingwen.gif
8KB, 600x597px
First.
I'll be doing 5 I-Ching reading
>>
>>18228218

Taurus
Male

Am I on the path to destruction?
>>
>>18228218

Should I do the 6-year thing or is that unnecessary?
>>
>>18228218
How does this work?
>>
>>18228218
Taurus

Female

Will I get over the issue I'm currently facing?
>>
>>18228218
I really wanna know about my professional future.

>r
>white male
>>
>>18228218
Never had an i-ching reading before, are they good for like the upcoming girlfriend type deal? Not sure how they work really.

And the captcha took forever to load despite typing this when there was no replies.
>>
>>18228218
Eh I'll take one

Taurus/M

What does my future hold for me?
>>
>>18228218
Nooooooooooo I missed out. I looove i-ching

Wanna trade?
>>
>>18228233
not really
>>18228235
sure

Reading will be coming up now
>>
>>18228233
It's like poetry and story telling where you literally have to read the in and between the lines.
>>
>>18228237
Whaaaat do you want your reading on? Keep in mind I will be shaping your subject/query in regards to what's best for your well being.

I don't need any other information.
>>
>>18228237
>not really
What are they good for then? I'm curious on I-Ching readings.
>>
>>18228224
Hex 27: I / Providing Nourishment
No, You are actually on the right path
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 768x1024px
Would anyone mind reading my aura.
>>
>>18228218
If you're feeling like doing more;
Is my ex missing me?
>>
>>18228218

Gemini/Male
What is my purpose in life?
>>
>>18228278
lmao wtf that pic

did empath stop readings?
>>
>>18228243
What method do you use?
>>18228226
Pi / Bonding, a good thing, but your transformed hex (what happens if you follow the advice) is bad. I wouldn't say it is unnecessary, but it will hurt you in the end.
>>18228229
Feng / Abundance, probably, but you transformed hex tells you to avoid getting vengeance, idk why though.
>>18228232
K'uei / Estrangement. It will be difficult, but your transformed hex says you will overcome.
>>18228234
K'an / Dangerously deep.
You will be tested, but if you try, you will overcome.
I'll do some more later
>>
>>18228291
I use tarot. I have two different decks. I have my own style I've developed. I haven't read in thread in awhile, mostly over skype/chat with friends.
>>
>>18228301
cool, what do you need from me (like sign, name etc)
>>
>>18228306
Nothing, just what you'd like me to read on.

Specific is better than vague, but it doesn't have to be detailed. It just helps guide context.
>>
>Will trade reading for reading

>I read mostly runes

>sign and query pls
>>
>>18228316
ok, i'll just give you basics to help you.
Male
Jacob
Cancer

Future general
>>
>>18228218
>>18228291
What do I need to say to make things right with her?
>>
>>18228246
Thank you, that's very reassuring. Tomorrow's gonna suck though.
>>
>>18228218
Virgo female
Will I lose him to his job
>>
>>18228278
low energy
>>
>>18228324
I don't need basics at all. Just what you'd want to know about. I literally only need a query.

Generals aren't my forte, so I'll shape it into something I can work with which will be what course of action is best for your well being going forward.

For right now you should hold onto what you have and don't make any sudden moves. Be aware of what's going on and watch while you save.
Four of Pentacles.

What is the nature of that which you should hold onto?

What is the nature of that which you should be watching?

For both I pulled Five of Swords after a thorough shuffle for each pull.
Without context or knowing you, this is how I would read this card:
Be cautious of your actions. Think things through carefully before you act because you may end up hurting those around you. You may not care in the moment, but it could lead to a loss later on. Try to reign in your ego/actions.

If that is off, I do have a spread from BV that can help identify stalker cards. However, usually that spread tells me the same thing anyways. If I'm off let me know and I'll do that spread for you.
>>
>>18228362
Thanks, I got a similar result earlier.
>>
>>18228372
I'm glad it matches up. I've been pulling stalker cards a lot lately.

I hope it all goes well for you. I read for what would be best for your well being.

Doooo you need anything from me for a read?
I like similar reads. What is best for my well being as a person. What maybe I can do. Maybe incite. I want to live a good life of compassion and love while continuing to grow and being the best me. (although sometimes I"m lazy.)
>>
>>18228321
What do you need read?

I need to go to bed soon but I may take you on.
>>
>>18228388
You need nothing, sorry for not getting to you soon, I had to eat.
Just ask away
>>
>>18228418
Can you do a general on what's best for my utmost well being?
>>
>>18228423
Hex 3: Chun / Difficulty at the beginning

Are you trying something new? Are you having a rough time with it? well, know that you will overcome it. I might do multiple hexes later for you, but I want to see If I'm good enough at generals before i do multiples
>>
>>18228400
I've been dealing with something difficult and want some guidance on the outcome, or the best way to go from where I am. It's health related, so if you aren't comfortable with that, it's fine.
>>
>>18228432
I'm in a transition. I recently came out of a break up. I also had a car wreck. Many new things are happening at work and my pride has been minorly hurt. I'm trying to work on anxiety and going with the flow.

I'm also concerned with how I can best help myself but also including my grandfather into that.

I feel I'm at a new phase and coming into more understandings and perspectives/getting rid of old delusions. But it's hard. It's a battle to try to not force the change or control what's happening. It's also hard for me to let others be and not be prideful or jealous.

I'm working on compassion, empathy, going with the flow, being calmer/less anxious, being more loving.
>>
>>18228443
So, basically, it was accurate?
feels good.
Also, i hope you succeed at your goals
>>
>>18228442
I'm sorry, I'm not. I don't think it'd be responsible for me to give you a reading on something so serious. :( I recommend consulting health professionals.

I've tried reading on health issues as well but ultimately I've always needed to seek medical attention to resolve it.

I hope things get better for you and I'm really sorry you're dealing with health. That's never easy. :(
>>
>>18228463
No problem! I am getting help its just the anxiety getting to my head that's the worst of it.
>>
>>18228468
I hate that. Waiting is always the hardest part for me even if I know there's bad news on the end of it. I'm always more relieved just to know what's going on.

I hope you get good results.

What I do when I have a hard time escaping my anxiety is as much distraction as I can get. Movies, shows, comics, books, shopping, eating, friends, work.

Tie yourself up in some activity if you can.
>>
>>18228454
Also thank you so much for the reading. I appreciate the reassurance I'll be fine if I keep going.
>>
>>18228291

>Pi / Bonding, a good thing, but your transformed hex (what happens if you follow the advice) is bad. I wouldn't say it is unnecessary, but it will hurt you in the end.

Ouch. A good thing to know, I was worried it might muck with my long term plans to begin with.
>>
>>18228218
Hopefully you feel like doing more readings, if so, here's mine
Pisces
Female
Will my current actions lead me to the success of my future?
Thank you so much
>>
So if there was a /div/ calender, which readers would get a spot?
>>
GDfriend just dropping by for a late night special,

And I'll namefag just this once.

Just observing. Willing to talk turkey on tarot, but not reading tonight.
>>
>>18228540
February would automatically be every reader because they all have to read love queries.
>>
>>18228556
So you're telling me everyday is Groundhog day?!
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-13+at+02.37.51).jpg (44KB, 627x336px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-13+at+02.37.51).jpg
44KB, 627x336px
>>18228540
Dibs on March. I'll wear Ram horns and do a naked photo op with a little sheep plushy covering my crotch.
>>18228556
>>18228559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iweOSPbU73Y
>>
>>18228580
My sides have flown into the World Trade Center lmfao
>>
>>18228580
Hmm I don't think I'd make a very convincing bull. Unless there aren't any other Taurus readers that is.
>>
>>18228540
I call dibs on October! Not for a purpose other than Halloween and classic horror movies <3
>>
There are a few Pisces readers like me around her.

And a few Pisces querrents that always have love problems, especially since Pisces begins a few days after Valentine's day.

>Dem feels, brah
>>
>>18228580

You have but begun to repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75wDuEhmVZY

In many forms and iterations, I have seen things.
>>
>>18228602
I mean here, not her
>>
File: Technicolor-Cat1.jpg (192KB, 1000x1255px) Image search: [Google]
Technicolor-Cat1.jpg
192KB, 1000x1255px
>>18228540

Oh, and August. It's just mine.
>>
>>18228602

pisces are terrible at love, it's true
>>
>>18228628
Really, Why?
>>
>>18228649
There's always that fishy smell with Pisces chicks.
>>
File: pacified.gif (2MB, 210x375px) Image search: [Google]
pacified.gif
2MB, 210x375px
>>18228649

Because they are... cold... fish.
>>
I've always found Cancer women to struggle in love and finding healthy relationships.
>>
>>18228652

lel

>>18228649

dunno. i guess most assume love is like the movies when it's not
>>
Alright, I'm back.
Who wants some I-Ching done?
>>
Student here. I'll do three readings of 3-6 cards depending. Would like a name and age then feedback after to judge accuracy. Thanks!
>>
>>18228669
Ok

David
General reading
>>
>>18228668
i want a reading on "happinnes" some advice to get it, or a divination on what i need
>>
>>18228681
You need to ask a question
>>
>>18228668

Does the 4+ year plan look any better?
>>
>>18228669

Nicholas

Does the maroon cap fit? How soon should I try and wear it?
>>
>>18228668
Me

What will happen between t and I?
When will he talk to me again?
>>
>>18228669
Abi

General reading
>>
>>18228683
what do i need to change to be on the path to happiness?
>>
>>18228668
Will i find love this year, or start the process of it at least?
>>
>>18228685
Kou / Compulsion

Not really m8, assuming your paying for a house or something, I can't give much advice, but my mom taught me never to use credit since it fucks you ass with debt and pay with cash as much as possible.
Try not to fuck yourself with debt, my man
>>
>>18228669
Kevin
Will a new girl enter my life within the next couple of months?
>>
>>18228697
No, you will die alone.
>>
>>18228700

Ah, that is interesting... thank you very much.
>>
>>18228705
That's rude anon
>>
>>18228691
Ta Ch'u / Recharging power.

Have other girls (or guys) dated him and failed? has he been through other breakups?
Use those as a "don't do" list and tread carefully. Something probably will happen if you do this.
>>
>>18228669
Liz 23
Will I see him again?
>>
>>18228696
Chin / Aspiration

Be humble and accept gifts and return favors, they will reward you with physical things, or with emotional strength.
>>
>>18228672
Reverse wheel of fortune. Two of swords. Queen of swords.

The swords both indicate to me intellectual studies and a mastery over them. Also worth noting is that they are both female which may show some creativity and/or introspection to your work. The reverse wheel is throwing me because it stands out. I'll add a card to try and clarify.

Judgement. Both of these together read change. Sudden and abrupt. And two paths. One towards safety and the other towards danger. (An angel and a devil)

Overall ties to all of the cards is colors. blue and grey and a strong feminine presence. Blue gray may show sadness.
>>
>>18228712
Will I ever see him again?
>>
>>18228747
P'i / Stagnation

I don't really think so, sorry.
I know the feeling when you get a shit fortune, don't let it define you.
>>
>>18228746
The strong feminine prescence is pretty accurate. I just got done with a 2 and half year relationship so I'm not really in the mood to pursue anyone just yet. I'm feeling cynical about romance.
>>
>>18228668
Will my life improve soon?
>>
>>18228768
Fu / Return
I'd say so
>>
>>18228697
>tfw skipped

;_;
>>
>>18228668
Hopefully you feel like doing more readings, if so, here's mine
Pisces
Female
Will my current actions lead me to the success of my future?
Thank you so much
>>
>>18228795
Kuai / Breakthrough

It will be hard, but if you put in the work, you will be successful
>>
>>18228693
Three of cups. Nine of cups. Nine of wands.
The cups both show a bounty of positive emotional feedback. The three of cups shows care from your friends and and the nine of cups shows care for yourself.

The nine of wands shows harm or loneliness. Seems to clash with the things other two although nine shows up as a cups card and can show an end to a cycle. Will draw three more cards.

Four of wands. Knight of swords. Four of cups.

Four of cups shows a lonely with man under a tree with more cups. More emotion. Four of wands shows an end and a celebration. Knight of swords may be a strong reaction and need to act.

Overall I'm getting strongly a sense of emotion (both positive at first and then negative). Loneliness and an ending. Overall color for every card is blue which reinforces emotion.
>>
>>18228782
>>18228802
oh and btw these two are me I keep forgetting my tripcode
>>
>>18228669
Oscar,21
general read
>>
>>18228803
Thank you so much. Totally understand this.
>>
>>18228669
Cris

My boyfriend and I just flighted, will he talk to me and see him again?
>>
>>18228668
>>18228279
>>
>>18228805

If you could get me here I'd appreciate it.

>>18228280
>>
>>18228668
me please! This was my post >>18228329
>>
>>18228702
Five of coins. Page of wands. The emperor.

Three staves. The staff would represent your own phallas own internal determination for what you want.

Grabbing three more. Queen of wands. Ten of swords. Knight of coins.

Queen is the first feminine card you've gotten. Ten of swords is the first one without staves and shows a path of destruction. The knight is staff less also.

Ill rearrange them by symbolism. The coins neither have staves showing that Wealth won't be the path to go down. Intellect seems to also indicate a loss according to the ten of swords.

The page and queen of wands and then emperor form a sort of Royal family. With the emperor sitting outside of tr other two. Symbolism is real muddy with this one. Yes or no questions may not really work for this but I've shown you what I'm getting.

I would say to trust your instincts and head strong warning of not trying to impress or overthink it. The page and queen both show their true selves.
>>
>>18228853
Thanks for the reading. You would be right in that I do try to overthink and impress. I'll think about that and the rest of the reading, appreciate it. Have a nice night.
>>
>>18228669
S, 25
Will my friendship with G remain strong in the future? Thank you
>>
>>18228668
Am I going to succed in the long term?
>>
>>18228668
Anthoni
When will I move?
>>
>>18228668
If you could give me a love reading I'd really appreciate it.
>>
Trading with someone who can take a vague query
>>
>>18229140
if you're still here im up for trading reads
>>
Alrighty I am back, I am the newbie reader from some threads ago. I will be doing 4 readings tonight. I am new to tarot so if my reading were wrong, I do apologize for that. Hope you take a risk with me and let me give you a read :)

what I need
- something positive (quote, song, you name it)
- fun fact about yourself (you can be as vague as you like)
- query
>>
>>18229218
Can a picture be okay?
Fun fact...I'm so tired right now because workers woke me up sorting out our kitchen. Haha.
Okay I'm not sure what to do with this person back in my life. Things seem to be going really fast and it's headed for something I cant be in. Please help
>>
>>18229252
Cat picture is a-ok, thank you :)

here's your cards
past: death XIII
present: the tower XVI (rev)
advice: 4 of swords
challenges: 10 of wands
outcome: 2 of cups

Okay my cards say you guys went through a really rough transition, you stopped talking to each other for a while and there was a period of mourning. It was unwanted but necessary. Right now you feel uneasy seeing them again maybe because you have other responsibilities in your life, maybe work is having a tight grip on you. You feel as if you had your back against the wall. Maybe you just got up from a rough patch in your life and you feel that if they come back it will just hold you back. You shouldn't worry tho but you should slow down. They can't expect for things to be like they were before, so you need to put some limits to them. Take it easy, let things develop in baby steps, let them know you're not ready to go full speed, in the most subtle ways of course. The outcome of this is the two of cups so this means whatever you guys had it will happen again but yeah you need to take it easy, like they say Rome wasn't build over night.

tldr; Things will work out, just take it easy. Let them know you want things to go a bit slower than they are right now. There is a bright future ahead

hope my reading was accurate if not I do apologize,cheers!
>>
File: 1475661216984[1].jpg (187KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1475661216984[1].jpg
187KB, 650x650px
>>18229218
Always happy to help newbies develop <3
>Pic related; a quote of my own
>I am a black belt and just got home my training
>What will be the results of the staff meeting on monday next week
Feel free to skip but otherwise many thanks
>>
>>18229218
"Be cheerful, enjoy your life"
I can make my eyes vibrate
What am i doing wrong?
>>
>>18229276
Thank you so much yes we did exactly stop talking for a while, and it was exactly that as you said. And you are correct I am uneasy about this because of the other responsibilities in my life....well...kind of...because I have someone else see. It's all confusing
>>
>>18229218
something positive, I would like to help you, I guess? I don't know. I really can't figure out what I could say here that would be sincere, but I am feeling positive.

Fun fact, my full-siblings and I, are a part of my father's second family.

Love-y type reading, on the topic especially of 2 women who I parted ways with in a bad way, and a 3rd who I sorta moved from who I want to reconnect with. I have just been thinking about it lately, is all.
>>
>>18229282
haha thats a funny quote, made me chuckle. Btw you're one of my fav readers here, nice seeing you, I'm honored that you let me do a reading for you.

Here's your cards

Past: 7 of wands
Present: 7 of disks
Advice: Prince of swords
Challenge: The hermit IX
Outcome: 5 of swords

Lots of sevens.. This tells me you are someone who is very lucky at life in some way or another things always bend out the way you want them, thats pretty neat. Whatever is that you're doing is something where you compete against one another, like fighting to get to the top. but you're usually victorious, whether it's a match or whether its meeting new people, or just life in general, you seem like the warrior type. From my view the meeting will be successful, whatever argument that is going on it will be victorious but word of caution, careful with certain people that might try to throw you under the bus due to certain actions. but that doesn't mean you will go quiet and not speak your mind. the advice card tells you to speak out whatever plans you have but do so when you are at the meeting not prior to it.

tldr; things will go great, just watch out for shady people that might try to throw you under the bus, speak your mind out and let your voice be heard.

I hope my reading was accurate and true.
>>
>>18229283

Thank you anon, that eye thing, thats a pretty wicked thing to do, cheerio.

Your cards
past: 4 of cups
present: 4 of wands (rev)
advice: 4 of disks
challenges: 8 of swords
outcome: ace of wands (rev)

The sun XIX is a card that fell as I was shuffling your cards.

hah that's interesting, empath got a lot of sevens and you got a lot of fours (I did shuffle my deck 6 times) pretty crazy indeed. Alright it seems you are someone who is downright impulsive and you like to do things fast or act without thinking. okay so from this I get that something bad happened that made you break down and isolate yourself, you seemed like the person that was communicative and confident but whatever is that happened really broke you down and turned you someone secluded and secretive, to being somewhat paranoid. the cards tell you to calm yourself down, not everyone is out to hurt you. There is still time to pick up the pieces. If you don’t follow the advice chances are that you will keep procrastinating and you will continue in this vicious cycle you set yourself in. So the cards tell you to get up and stop isolating yourself. as I was shuffling the cards, The Sun XIX fell and it smiled. So what you’re doing wrong is that you’re closing yourself to the world due to a bad experience in your life.

tldr; stop isolating yourself, stop closing yourself to chances in life, we all make mistakes, we all get hurt but we must get up, learn from those mistakes and keep moving forward.

I hope my reading was accurate if not I do apologize, cheers.
>>
>>18229292
Yeah I think you must be honest with them and let them know, I mean I think this has potential to be a wonderful friendship but yes do take it easy for your own sake. I am glad that my reading was accurate thank you for letting me read for you, have a good day.
>>
>>18229306
Reading is pretty on point, good to hear. I'll be sure to give you proper post-event feedback next week. Thank you, and love and good vibes be with you <3
>>
Here I go..

Positive: We fall to learn to get back up

Fun fact: I'm very competitive

Query: Why did God (Or the source) decide to make my life really shit this past year
>>
>>18229297
Thats a nice quote, thanks anon.

Here's your cards, I decided to do a different spread I am experimenting with.

person 1: queen of wands
person 2 : queen of cups
person 3 : the devil XV
you: knight of disks
past: 6 of swords
present: 3 of disks
advice: princess of wands
challenges: Fortune X
outcome: 9 of disks

I am not very sure of this spread but here goes nothing. I will try to describe each person according to the card they got.

The queen of wands seems to be someone who is very determined to get what they want, but at the same time they are someone who is warm and helpful, I get a tsundere vibe from this one.

The queen of cups: seems more like a down to earth person but someone who is very welcoming and loving very warm hearted, I can say they are like a mother.

The devil: this person is downright evil, someone who just wants to step on everyone to get what they want. Someone who probably plays the good person but will likely stab you in the back, very power hungry.

the knight of disks: you seem to be someone who seems to be just and follows the rules, someone who is wise perhaps beyond their years.

alright so the person you moved on from seemed like it was a necessary thing to do because either your or they were an emotional baggage. too much conflicts so you guys had to cut it off. But in a way you two learned from each other like what not to do or what to do. The advice card tells me that you need to stay alone right now, you have some projects that need your attention right now. I think pursing anyone romantically right now might turn you back and burn out all the progress you made in life. Eventually you will realize that being alone right now will make you a better and self sufficient person, for now it’s not the time to think about love since you have a lot in your plate right now.

Hope my reading was accurate and if it wasn’t I apologize, cheers!
>>
>>18229322
>>18229322
A lot of that rang true so thank you for the reading.

>The Sun XIX fell and it smiled.
What do you mean by it smiled and when a card falls out doea that mean anything?

Again thanks. I can answer questions if you think it'll help you improve.
>>
>>18229218
Hey! Thanks for doing this. I would like a reading if you don't mind.

-Positivity and Perseverance Pays off.
-I was once on Double Dare on Nickelodeon.
-When will I get a job near our new house? I am scared that I'll have to commute for three hours for a few months.
>>
>>18229358
Hey I'm looking at those descriptions and I'm feeling a little convinced that it was good work, and I feel like its accurate. The ending advice seems very similar to what I was settling on.
Thanks brother
>>
>>18229329
Cheerios! thats great I hope things turn out great, I do wish you have a wicked day today. Thank you for the feedback.

>>18229356
Good quote anon! it's good to be competitive, it gives life a purpose :)

here's your cards
past: 2 of disks
present: princess of cups
advice: knight of cups
challenges: 5 of wands
outcome: 5 of cups (rev)

It seems you were someone who was very focused on love, perhaps you feel lonely, maybe you’re looking for love and due to the fact that you felt lonely you saw everything else as bad. Also you had a lot of financial troubles in the past. geez you really didn’t get a break did you? hm as for a reason I would like to say that no higher being holds our destiny, we are the makers of our own fortune due to certain decisions you did in life, there was a series of events that led to this bad luck. You should not focus on the why but more on the how can I make this coming year to be better than the one before. You need to find a balance in yourself and you need to learn to love yourself better, I know this seems like silly advice but thats what the cards are telling me here. In the end you will be able to continue with your life only if you learn to accept yourself and yes its good to have faith but certain things happen due to our actions or our lack of foresight. I do wish you the best anon, I would advice you to think of your actions with more caution.

hope my reading was accurate.
>>
>>18229394
Sort of, ive always been poor until recently. Being diagnosed with cancer, i do buy into the idea of negativity manifesting itself physically. I've tried to be a lot more positive in recent years but maybe it caught upto me. Definitely feeling lonely as you can't you can't really relate to anyone when you're going through chemo. Thanks for your reading
>>
File: tumblr_nb6wstfi1U1qb5fz3o1_1280.jpg (283KB, 709x1003px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb6wstfi1U1qb5fz3o1_1280.jpg
283KB, 709x1003px
>>18229218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C3zgYW_FAM
I am also a beginner tarot reader though I think you have been doing it longer than me cos I literally started yesterday
Is pushing away Justin the right move?
>>
>>18229359
when cards call it's usually a sign or like something the reader should look at, you will have good fortune if you follow the advice given. You're welcome anon and thank you for letting me read for you.

>>18229366
Thank you, it really does, right? as for the show I am not quite familiar with it anon, as a child I didn't watch the telly that much.

Here's your cards
past: 8 of cups
present: the hierophant V (rev)
advice: queen of disks
challenges: 9 of swords
outcome: the chariot VII

It seems that you usually need to travel great distances to get to your place, or get out of your comfort zone to get to this place. I am afraid if you try something that is of a smaller distance it might cause some disarray in your life, maybe some financial troubles even. So for now I say you stick to this job until a better one pops up. But at the same time you aren't happy with this situation due to the distance but the chariot tells me that you need to stay strong because something good will appear but for now anon you need to lay low and wait. The theme for this reading is will power.

Hope my reading was accurate for you

>>18229408
oh bloody hell anon, thats horrible. I am so sorry, I do hope your life changes for the better and that you make it through but yes whatever we put out there it comes back to us one way or another. I do wish your fate changes. You are welcome anon, wish you the best and good and positive vibes to you.
>>
>>18229417
Thank you for the video anon, I just been doing it for a month, I am no special potato here. But I do wish good luck for both of us as readers.

Here's your cards
past: princess of swords
present: the fool 0
advice: 6 of cups
challenges: 10 of disks
outcome: prince of disks

you are someone who is willing to go forward with whatever decision you made but you sometimes look back and remember the nice things, you wonder if it might work, whether it was a friendship or something else, The cards do mention whatever you guys had to remember it with happiness, do not be bitter about it. The prince of disks confirms it, that for now this is the best decision, you need to keep moving forward, this person might affect you emotionally if you let them. For now it was a good decision. Sometimes we do things we might see as the end of the world but we have to think of the greater good and we also have to think about ourselves here anon. Protect yourself.

hope my reading was accurate.

>>18229218

Alright, this shall be the last reading I will do. Thank you all for letting me read for you, I am quite happy with the results, hopefully you will let me read you next time, I wish you all the best, till next time duckies.
>>
>>18229423
Thanks so much for this. I really appreciate it and think that this holds a lot of truth for me.
>>
File: 1475856528546.jpg (442KB, 694x972px) Image search: [Google]
1475856528546.jpg
442KB, 694x972px
>>18229443
i pulled a card that said our relationship was past our due date and i have been trying to break up with him for a while.... the card said i was staying with him out of duty and obligation and i did feel like i was just staying because he wanted me to
so i have been working on breaking up w him and was wondering if i had to completely push him away or if i could somehow keep him in my life
but the card i pulled was death reversed and said i needed new energies and my energy was stale or something like that bc of this relationship
sigh i really like him too
thank you for telling me i'm not fucking shit up rn over some stupid tarot card i read
>>
>>18229451
I am glad anon, I do hope you find something better soon. cheerios!

>>18229455
That's right! I guess this confirms it then, you did the right decision with moving on. Going back to him it will be like going back to an abusive relationship. Right now you should focus your energies elsewhere, doll. Have a good day.
>>
>tfw you finally had a super happy moment and it didn't even involve love

It exists guys, don't worry about it.
>>
>>18229470

no it doesn't. don't lie to us you monster
>>
File: 1476363615150.png (771KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476363615150.png
771KB, 1920x1080px
>>18229479
Yes anon, you know it to be true.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 305x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 305x229px
>>18229486
>>
>>18229218
Are you still doing readings?
>>
Uh, hit em with a little divination
Those who wish to read for me
Your divination
I welcome with my posts
And the /div/ thread sinks at last
Into the hills of /x/
And peace to this young reader
Without the sound of reads
>>
The worst part about having a natural seeing gift is that when you first catch on you're thinking to yourself how sweet supernatural shit is real then you realize that it's just stupid boring visions about normal boring life.

Where the fuck is the real balls to the wall magic?
I never asked for such a boring ass ability, give me fucking lasers from my eyes or some other shit and not fucking being able to see what happens in my normal ass future.
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
File: tree_demon_by_mindsiphon.jpg (304KB, 1074x1564px) Image search: [Google]
tree_demon_by_mindsiphon.jpg
304KB, 1074x1564px
would like to practice doing readings
i am a total beginner
please provide feedback
i would like age gender question
will do general and love readings
love readings, i require relationship status and sexuality if the question doesn't make it obvious
ok if i don't manage to do more than a couple i'm sorry
i'm just new at this
>>
>>18229574
Cris

My boyfriend and I just flighted, will he talk to me and see him again?
>>
>>18229574
I'll help you practice, just describe how I am as a person, looks, personality, whatever you can see.
Male
>>
>>18229579
I'm female BTW
>>
>>18229574
Fem
General please.
>>
>>18229574
Kyle
Will there be a new girl that enters my life by the end of the year or soon after that can begin the process of love/relationship?
>>
>>18229574
Male
Just hit me up with a general reading, if you are uncertain about future things just focus on the past/present aspect it's easier to give feedback for those.
>>
>>18229574

Male
General reading please.

Thank you!
>>
>>18229574
Female
General reading please!
>>
File: 1467063989406.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467063989406.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>18229470
Hey me too! I went to bed happy last night :)
>>
File: Good Job.png (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Good Job.png
20KB, 300x300px
>>18229601
>>
File: 1476326302140.jpg (453KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1476326302140.jpg
453KB, 2448x2448px
>>18229579
>>18229583
>PAST Death reversed
With this card comes a time of change and destruction followed by a period of renewal. With relationships and love it can mean that though you are having problems, an honest talk about making changes is in order. Not all problems will be solved in this manner. Don't try forever to fix a problem that is not fixable, but definitely try to fix the problem first. You will know when it is right to move on and try to find a better relationship.
>PRESENT Page of Rods reversed
The page of wands reversed in relationships can be very unreliable. He is a charmer to get you into bed, but won't be the same the next morning. He wants everyone to love him and wants you to be jealous, and mostly acts immature when it comes to love, though he may eventually grow up. It is best to forget about him and move on really. If you are not in a serious relationship with him right now also some good advice might be to trade stories and get to know each other better. I don't think he is looking for commitment or anything like that right now.
>FUTURE King of Rods reversed
Still this card does not show him as a good boyfriend. He is still immature and unreliable with no intentions of commitment. He has not grown up romantically. He is a player and never sticks around past the initial stages.

In conclusion it seems like he is kind of a player who is not looking for anything serious. I don't know if you will see him again, but if you do, the right move would be to just try and get to know him better and try not to scare him away with too many deep feelings as he is emotionally immature
>>
>>18229631
Well you describe him very well, I'm shocked about that

I definitely move on

Thank you very much
>>
>>18229574
Michael
Male
Broke up with gf of 4 years as I'll leave to study abroad. Will that plan work out?
>>
>>18229574
hi
love reading, im a straight male
>>
File: 1476312230379.jpg (377KB, 787x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1476312230379.jpg
377KB, 787x1015px
>>18229580
Man I don't know if I fucked this one up but here goes
>Knight of Rods
>The World
>Queen of Cups
You send a lot of messages at work and possibly travel a lot for work.
Possibly work with a woman with light hair at work who is a possible love interest or at least important to you and helpful to you in some way.
Finances are going well at this time and your career is going well.
You have found some sort of new interest in spirituality that appeals to you in the past. (Knight of Rods) You are likely to have several clear moments of spiritual clarity in the present (The World) You will be in touch with the inter relatedness of all beings feel love flowing around you in the future (Queen of Cups)
>>
>>18229671
The first half, no so accurate, the spirituality part however is relatively accurate. Hope it helps you out with your readings anon. I appreciate the reading, and looking forward to seeing you improve as time goes on.
>>
>>18229560
I can talk to cats and dogs and they usually heed my command if that renews your faith in magic
>>
>>18229574
male
What do I need to do to make things right with her.
friends with benefits, heterosexual

thanks in advance I've been posting this question but always get cut off just before the reader reaches his limit.
>>
>>18229687
But I wasn't born with it, I was born with this boring ass thing.

No offense but why would I be happy if I see other people driving a bugatti around while I'm sitting in a shitty volkswagen beetle, sure other people have to go by foot or by bike but they are at least being ecological while I only have this one shitty option. Since no cool shit is bound to happen in my life all I'm doing basically is skipping ahead some pages in the book reading a page and going back wondering what will make me be in the position I am going to be in.

I mean I don't give a shit really in the end, shouldn't complain about something I got 4free either
>>
File: demon_.jpg (233KB, 445x700px) Image search: [Google]
demon_.jpg
233KB, 445x700px
>>18229584
>Four of Cups
>The Devil reversed
>Four of Rods
It looks like to me you have been sad and maybe sort of wallowing in your misery recently. Some good advice would be to count your blessings and focus on the positive and what you have to be thankful for.

You may feel trapped in your misery, but the devil reversed reminds us that any situation like this is an illusion and there is always help and options that we can take. Take small steps to help yourself feel in control of the situation. Try not to focus on your problems so much and draw yourself out, maybe exercise or draw, something that will get you out of your head for a while. Watch out for over working and over stressing yourself.

There is help available for you and try and find that help! Treat yourself to some fun once in a while, but don't forget completely about your responsibilities. Four of Rods may also mean you are moving your place of residence in the future or going to be attending a special even that will more more fun than you think it will be.
>>
>>18229679
yeah i accidentally a card and instead of drawing a whole new reading i kind of just shifted cards around so i think i fucked shit up
>>
hi guys i'm ...... very........ i can't do this for very long
i need coffee or something
i'll bbe back later probably but it looks like i'm still not that accurate
but i'm done for now
sorry i didn't get to a lot of u guys
>>
>>18229715
All good, its a learning process after all. You'll get better with time.
>>
>>18229717
Don't let it get to you, keep calm and relax yourself.
And don't forget there is nothing some good old meditation won't fix, actually it won't fix a lot of things but I feel it can help here
>>
>>18228374
Just got a chance to listen to it.

Well then. That is definitely strange..

I can see what you mean. I am standing on one of those balconies that would be seen in Europe, with I girl essentially hugging me from behind

I am in one of those situations where logic and typical signs would dictate that nothing romantic will occur with her, BUT something gives me the feeling that it will work out with her. Don't know why, or how. But I just got that feeling. And this read supports that.

If something transpires romantically from her or someone that she set me up with, I'll comeback and update you .
>>
>>18229560
>>18229707
If you think scrying is boring, you're not scrying sufficiently interesting things.
>>
>>18229710
Hey, thank you for your reading.
So, as of very recent, I have been feeling "refreshed" in a sense but on a normal basis, I am generally in a darker place. It isn't so much as a depressive state and feeling hopeless but, the environment I am in is killing my light a bit. We really do not have the help and support here as we need so I use video games or div practice to try and help de-stress myself. I also have a stress condition lol.
Overall you did well. Trust your intuition and the story that the cards put in front of you. I'm still working on that as well but once you start to see it, it really helps direct the cards into more specifics and details.
Also, I really hope that travel is in our future lol.
Thank you!
>>
File: 1442081144070.png (127KB, 606x544px) Image search: [Google]
1442081144070.png
127KB, 606x544px
Novice tarot reader here, going to try and do about four or five readings.

I will do love readings but I just want you to know that just talking to them is a better solution than asking me.
>>
>>18229902

Should I don the scarlet cap first?
>>
>>18229902
Should I move in with my mom, move to the town of my brother or stay by myself away from my brother and mother?
>>
>>18229902
love reading please
25/male/scorpio
>>
>>18229902
Female
I'm single and not really interested in anyone so I suppose a general love reading?
>>
>>18229902
Single and sadman
>>
>>18229902
I'll take a reading
>>
Does any of you have resources for divinatory practices?

I'm not interested in talking about the symbols in the tarot cards, hands, yijing, etc in themselves, or whether it is "bullshit" or not, but a serious and honest history of the practice, its role in society and how it changed with time. I'm also interested in people actually talking about their methods and how they came to it. Is divination about reading the future, or understanding the present? Can it be done wrong and how so? How could you link it with other relationships such as a confession to a priest, a talk to a psychanalyst, a teacher and a pupil and so on? Is it about giving advice? Is the person reading a mediator or translator of what s/he sees? Etc.
>>
>>18229902
Single/18/female

Content, but wouldn't mind someone in my life
>>
>>18230000
quads
>>
File: 1476280060837.jpg (422KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
1476280060837.jpg
422KB, 500x709px
>>18229905
No homie. I haven't got a spread straight up as bad as yours before. What ever you had planned drop it, you got friends watch them close. Buy a gun and get right with God cause shit's gonna get bad for you.

You had your mind set on great things, you were content, but that's going to go away soon.

>>18229907
By yourself is the best option. You are going to struggle more, but it will be more fulfilling. Living with your brother will let you have more money without the freedom you need to really live your life. Living with your mother would be a trap you couldn't escape from.

>>18229909
You won't get married before thirty. You need to reflect on your past relationships, not just your partner but how you acted and what part you played in things falling apart. You aren't as much of a victim as you may think you are. You're next relationships will be brief, some will be rocky, but they will help you develop as a person and be a better partner in the future.

Things aren't great now and won't be great soon, that's just a part of life. You will be happy eventually, but you need to do the work and you need to get hurt.

>>18229911
You have the right idea because your romantic life looks dismal. Flings and crushes, nothing serious or fulfilling. You next few dates are going to be the romantic equivalent to eating a bag of Takis for your only meal of the day.

Aside from that things look great for you. Material success is down the road, and emotionally it seems positive, besides the whole love thing. Focus on your career and your hobbies, try to make yourself happy because you'll be the only one who can.

>>18229914
You won't be forever. You're hurting and have been for a long time. You've struggled and it feels like you'll struggle forever, but fate is on your side. Keep fighting, keep working and you'll get what you need. You're partner will help you when you find them, you just need to make it to a place where you are ready and able to love them.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>18230003
Fabulous
>>
File: 1423318539053.jpg (340KB, 1030x533px) Image search: [Google]
1423318539053.jpg
340KB, 1030x533px
>>18230000
I wasn't going to do more but since you got quads.

You've got good prospects, you are at a good place for a relationship, you are clear headed and have a good outlook for your immediate future. Luck is on your side.

You've got a Knight of Pentacle sin your future, someone dependable and not afraid of responsibility. A stable, long term partner willing to work for the relationship.
>>
>>18230020
Sounds Goodman. Hopefully you're right thanks
>>
>>18229997

Tarot is actually a [relatively] common tool used by some psychiatrist or therapist now days, who [sometimes] do not even believe in fortune telling.

It is hard to say what divination origins are, we can assume is nearly as old as mankind. Its actual study and propagation can be somewhat tracked to Asia (China and India) but this is completely debatable.

Divination's influence has always been important to a global scale, wars were started for it, marriages and important arrangements. even nowdays it is said that some world leaders frequent diviners and other type of occultists

This would be a fun question for >>>/his/ but i doubt they have any answers.
>>
>>18230020

>You had your mind set on great things, you were content, but that's going to go away soon.

At least I've got action coming my way lol.
>>
>>18230075
Yeah, I realize that and I think most people have a notion of what it is, but it's hard to find concrete references as people either don't take it seriously, or take whatever they hear about it. Anyway, I'll check with /his/ and /lit/. Thanks.
>>
>>18230020
Oh sorry forgot the feedback.
>By yourself is the best option. You are going to struggle more, but it will be more fulfilling. Living with your brother will let you have more money without the freedom you need to really live your life. Living with your mother would be a trap you couldn't escape from.
Very true, my mom can be manipulative at times and has a very you give your hand and she rips off your arm and pretends you gave her a slap in the face personality and I feared her offer for me to move in with her would turn out like that.
With my brother he lives in a town that provides a lot of opportunity to make money for me but that's not my main goal or dream in life to live life on the fast lane.

Living alone basically means I have to do it solo but it allows me to follow my dream(s).

Thanks I guess I have a high chance to fail but honestly it's about time for me to prove my worth because up until now I was just a big bundle of potential and potential that isn't manifested in reality is just a pretty way of saying failure imho. I wish I had a pet or something to keep me motivated or going so I don't get complacent again like I always do.
>>
>>18230053
Looking forward to that, thanks :)
>>
>>18230020
>>18229911

This has been true so far so I wouldn't be surprised if it continued on in such a manner. I've also gotten the same type of advice to focus on myself and my hobbies from a reading before. Overall, this was rather fitting. Thank you.
>>
>>18229707
why don't you try intoing astral projection, that should shake things up in your boring life.
I wasn't born with the ability to talk to cats and dogs either, I just did a bunch of mushrooms while surrounded by stray animals not I can vaguely communicate with them.
>>
>>18229722
coming back to your query it sounds like kind of a test
and to me these kinds of queries don't often find good results
then again i could just be making excuses
>>
>>18229580
>asking someone to describe appearance with tarot
>asking a novice to describe appearance with tarot
Bro, do you even tarot?
>>
>>18230422
>Not asking people to describe appearance with tarot
This actually requires good knowledge of numerology & astrology. But this takes a great deal of time to learn.
>>
>>18230422
You can describe physicality with Tarot cards.

• darker hair/eyes/ dark/olive skin
• strong/stalky build
>pentacles

• boldly colored hair
• eyes tend to be blue
• paler/lighter skin
• skinny/long build
>swords

• blonde/red/light brown hair
• eyes are usually blue or green
• average/fair skin complexion
• tend to be muscular or lean build
>wands

• tend to be fair haired or blonde
• eyes tend to blue or gray
• tend to be very pale
• round or softer body type
>cups
>>
>>18230436
>>18230452
Theoretically sound, but I've never seen someone, even experienced readers, pull it off successfully.
>>
>>18230452
Like communism, works in paper not in experience. I will also add reading dates to this metaphor.
>>
>>18230452
Wanna try a test on me with it?

Taurus
Male
>>
>>18230459
>>18230479
You have to understand, this is not set in stone. The reader can alter these and assign different physicalities to different suits or court cards.

What matters is that you CAN divine in this manner.
>>
>>18230499
>you CAN divine in this manner
Yes, /theoretically
>>
File: 20161013_174210_HDR.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161013_174210_HDR.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Found this little fella on the street. I know it's just a kids toy but could there be any schincronicity involved?

How do I read auguries /div/?
>>
>>18230403
>>18230422
Its a matter of practice and help. To show where you might need improvements on. >>18230459
I've seen people do it fairly accurately. I mean of course they're not gonna be able to say "You have a scar on your pinky toe that has mostly healed" and stuff like that, but like >>18230452
said, enough to work out a sense of generally what someone looks like.

Its a valid method in which to help new readers help to interpret and learn better.
>>
>>18230519

To give extra info i was thinking i should make a trip to Sweden (or move altogether). Does it mean anything to it? Anyone wants to do a read about it i would appreciate it.
>>
>>18230571
I'm not going to read on it, but I personally think it could be a sign. The fact that something so small caught your eye isn't a coincidence. Trust you gut on this one, anon.
>>
>>18230583
Will give it some thoughts, thanks. It could be related to other stuff (also linked to Sweden).
>>
I read a good post in this thread of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I read the anon posts for the love that binds
Because I read, I read all nine
I find it very, very easy to read true
I find myself thankless when each day is through
Yes, I'll query that I'm a fool like you
>>
>>18230654

are you bv?
>>
>>18230674
Nope. Just a friendly anon that does songs, and sometimes quotes when I'm bored or the thread is slow.
>>
File: 1448290422832.png (677KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1448290422832.png
677KB, 680x510px
heyo to all my good folks here in /div/. been a while. not sure if anyone would actually remember me, but i sure remember y'all. i've been lurking a whole heck of a lot actually.

i'll do 3 4 card readings. i'm also down to trade readings, which there's no number limit on cause i do enjoy getting a good read.

i'll need:

>relevant names (aliases are ok)
>relevant genders
>a picture of a drawn fictional character you can relate to
>something from your latest dream that stood out to you

yeah. it's been a while since i've done readings here so i apologize for any inconsistencies.

please ask specific questions, i won't do queries that just say something like "general read". not that i'm being picky or anything, i just don't have the confidence to do vague junk like that.
>>
>>18230479
Shh I wouldn't say that when drunk Ivan comes.
Oh and if you vote hilldog he is. Honestly it's better then getting cucked by a sandslime.
>>18230519
If your finding feathers it because of unrequited love... It's a crush.
>>18230459
I always pull it off. So does poliwag and thoth.
>>
File: image.png (759KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
759KB, 565x800px
Good morning /div/, I hope you're all having wonderful days.
>>18230709
Good morning madoopy. Hope you're having a love day also.
>>
>>18230709
>Alex and M
>Male and Female
>Not drawn by me, but should suffice
>Trying to get M's attention, while she's running around with a DJI Phantom controller (Random detail?)

What kind of time frame am I looking at for something to develop between us romantically?
>>
File: file.png (626KB, 720x951px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
626KB, 720x951px
>>18230728
Forgot the drawing....
>>
File: 1464382194698.jpg (353KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464382194698.jpg
353KB, 1920x1200px
>>18230709
Kevin
Male
There was a girl in my dream, I believe it was a girl I know named Amber (I mean she's attractive and all but lives across the country and has a boyfriend, so nothing really there), or at least she looked similar. I was in a school doing a project with another guy I know named Thomas, and she kept coming onto me.

My question is simple. I've gotten some readings that there would be a girl that would be entering my life by the end of the year, shy, short hair, had a tough life. Some details between readers are a little different, some say she has brown hair, bob cut, some say its a pixie cut, some say she's in the process of dying it blonde, etc. you get the point, generally they've all been about the same though.

My question though is whether this girl is still slated to enter in my life and where I may find her, because some readings I've gotten have been devoid of anything, but others are still the same as what they were. So I am curious to what you see.

Thanks a lot madoopy.
>>
>>18230709
Amaze
Male

A cloud forming a hand.

Should i go to Sweden?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (21KB, 332x442px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
21KB, 332x442px
>>18230709
Len
F
My last dream was about an old house with dust and old things

Will my ex ever talk to me again, when ? Why was he so angry with me?
>>
File: FF.png (240KB, 393x403px) Image search: [Google]
FF.png
240KB, 393x403px
>>18230709
Baka
In my dream I called pizza man and after this I tried shoot myself. That was a double disappointment beacause I was alive and pizza didnt come. Funny dream
Hit me with general reading please
>>
>>18230720
The final Rogue One trailer dropped today, of course I'm having a fantastic day. It looks fucking fantastic and I can't wait.

Hope you're having a good day too Empath.
>>
>>18230743

>please ask specific questions, i won't do queries that just say something like "general read"

did you even read their post?
>>
>>18230747
>Rogue One Trailer
Link me that shit pls anon. I completely forgot about that!

I am. Today is the day I have my steakhouse gorge session with my mate. Link related; looks soo good
https://americansmokehouse.wordpress.com/menu/#jp-carousel-42
>>
>>18230709
Hello, I would appreaciate a reading

Emily/female
L/male
Can't remember lastest dream, sorry

Does L miss me? I was thinking about reaching out.
>>
File: Hei.png (196KB, 1262x710px) Image search: [Google]
Hei.png
196KB, 1262x710px
>>18230709

I'll trade with you. What do you want read? I can scry or do tarot.

Iceberg
Male
Rain both outdoors and indoors, but only the indoors stood out to me.

Career wise am I better off doing 2-6, or just the 6?
>>
>>18230754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC9abcLLQpI

I know I'm gonna get yelled at for this, but I'm not fond of steaks beyond like beef steak and salisbury steak.
>>
>>18230753
Ayy, sorry. Then tell me about next monday, I have some shit to do and it promises to be very stressful day.
>>
File: spock-and-uhura.jpg (1MB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
spock-and-uhura.jpg
1MB, 3072x2048px
>>18230709
>>18230756
>fictional character
>shitty reading comprehension

This will do better
>>
>>18230768
>>18230743
>>
File: 20160924_235314.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160924_235314.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Good night /div/. I will be doing some readings today, anyone interested I will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A Word that describes how you feel right now

Hope I can help
>>
>>18230784

Male
Leo
Will I still be accepted into their ranks in spite of my past?
Stircrazy
>>
>>18230784
female
cancer
What would this guy, Ben, think of my advances?
content
>>
>>18230784
Male
Libra
Next girl to enter my life, when that'll be, where, what she'll look like/act like.

Typical kind of shit that you can possibly tell me.

I feel pretty good right now actually.
>>
>>18230784
>Male
>Taurus
>Will I enter a romantic relationship with a girl I currently know? If so, any idea who?

>Annoyed
>>
>>18230743
I had a dream were drew Carey was chasing me....

Let's summon drew.

Drew drew he must go to you
Drew drew he will come for you.
If the price is right and joke alright
Drew drew will take you too.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 998x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 998x800px
>>18230709
Hi, I'd be happy to do a trade reading. I've been practicing with tarot, if that's okay. I just need sign and query.

Abigail

Female

Being able to move place to place with a single thought
>>
>>18230784

male
aries
spiritless

what does my future love life hold? what would happen if I got back together with M?
>>
>>18230801
Oops, forgot query. I guess my question is, are the things I'm manifesting going to work out as I want them to? I've been feeling a lot of rebirth energy around myself.
>>
>>18230784
F

Taurus

Is the path I'm currently on beneficial?

Hopeful
>>
>>18230787

I see a green snake moving throughout the dessert. It shreds it's skin, looks like a very hot day.

>Page of Wands
>Seven of Pentacles

Humm i think you will mate, the vision talks [mostly] about change and so does the cards. It refers to identity change in specific, probably something you have been expecting.

What are you joining if you don't mind me asking? A lodge or something else?

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18230815

Makes sense. Same snake, new skin. Rebirth, same being.

Job that requires really heavy background/security checks. I'm clean criminally, but I've had some crazy associations and done some suspect things.
>>
>>18230815

It could also bee some form of advice or hint a request that could be presented to you.
>>
>>18230784
Male
Capricorn
Love reading for the near future
Hopeful
Thank you
>>
>>18230784
Male
Gemini
Love reading for the future. Am I close of meeting a qt?

Tired
>>
>>18230824

I'm happy to accept a request, and I think I know what it is.
>>
File: 1449407063904.png (80KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1449407063904.png
80KB, 1024x1280px
>>18230728
yo! sorry, i ain't really experienced enough with tarot to whip out these cards and give you a super exact time frame just by taking a quick glance at the fuckers, but i did pull some cards for y'all.

>situation: temperance
>challenge: the hermit reversed
>advice: ten of pentacles reversed
>outcome: night of pentacles reversed

this feels like you're just chilling out, doing your own thing, waiting for the magic to happen all on it's own. things seem to be going nice and smooth, all balanced-like, and you're feeling in the Zone. but nothings gonna happen unless you buckle up and go the fuck in, make an effort to court that lovely lassie.

luckily, even in reversal mode, the ten of pentacles is still quite the nice thing to recieve when getting a love based reading! but it does mean you should really take a step back and think a little bit. weigh your options. the fact that you asked for a time frame makes me feel like you're attempting to rush into this, and the hermit reversed paired with the ten of pentacles reversed just backs that up. slow down a little. let things develop first.

with the knight of pentacles reversed as your outcome card, it's not an outright "no" that things won't develop, because the cards are saying that it probably will so long as you make an effort, but it doesn't seem like it'll be the most interesting of relationships. might fall a bit on the dull end. but even so, if you want to go for it, then make the leap, and it'll probably happen.

sorry i couldn't give any exact time frame like you wanted. i hope i helped anyhow. i'm rootin' for ya, pal.

>>18230720
yeah, hey! hope you're having a swell day too, empath.
>>
>>18230784
Female
Pisces
Will he come back?
Hurt
>>
>>18230827
Love your career anon don't put trust in love.

Seeing your missing signals in love and your becoming frozen. Do you have a guy or dad that can teach you how to read females.
>>
>>18230823
>>18230829

Thanks for the feedback!!
>>
>>18230836
Kinda what I expected honestly.

I just need to find that balance of how to proceed.

Just about every reading indicates that it will work out. But I just don't know how to proceed. She is not typical in her behaviour

When I try meeting up with her, she says "I'll have to get back to you on it"
And if I just talk to her normally as a friend, we can talk for hours, but nothing really advances
>>
>>18230788

Some fire in a forest, looks like the forest is full of pines, i dont see animals and the fire has not consumed too much yet.

>Seven of Wands
>Queen of Wands Reversed
>The Empress
Hmmm, apparently he will see it as a threat. This could mean he is either already in a relationship or he might think there are other intentions behind your flirt. Kind of an odd spread/vision to be honest.

It could indicate that you are not his type, BUT i seriously doubt it considering the empress position in the spread.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18230784

Male
Gemini
What is my purpose in this life?
Apathetic
>>
>>18230878
He's always alone, never seen him interact with anyone. I can imagine that would be his mindset if I ever went up to him, it's been my initial concern. I just don't like seeing him by himself all the time though. Poor guy. I mean, unless that's what he'd prefer.
>>
>>18230896
As someone who is largely alone and in my experiences and with certain people I know, I find that when you get used to a certain thing and a girl certainly flirts with you, you become suspicious of it, like they're playing a trick on you and fucking with you.
>>
File: 1454585577641.jpg (158KB, 1080x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1454585577641.jpg
158KB, 1080x1053px
>>18230737
maybe she's rocking a pixie cut now, but by the time y'all meet it'll have grown to a bob cut? anyway! i got some cards all pulled for ya.

>situation: strength
>challenge: the lovers
>advice: seven of wands
>outcome: the high priestess reversed

nice to see you're hanging strong, buddy! while this spread does tell me that you'll be getting your own special cutie sometime soon, the relationship itself will be kind of tough. which i don't doubt, if she really did have a tough life. as someone who also had a pretty tough life, i can tell you first hand, we have quite a bit of emotional baggage.

her past hurts will bring in some trouble, and you might have a hard time dealing with it, but don't back down. keep going. be prepared to do a lot of comforting, because she's gonna need it.

her being upset a lot may get on your nerves, but impulsively lashing out just might be your downfall. if you do so, she'll probably begin shutting herself off from you, and intentionally avoiding you.

so yes, she will come. just be good to her. don't be a little scumwad. just comfort her, don't let your emotions get the better of you, and it'll probably be ok. i'm rooting for you.

>>18230741
>>18230742
i need a break to get on some stuff, but i'll come back to do y'all when i can. i know i said i'd only take 3, but i'm a sucker for questions like >>18230742, so i'll make an exception. sorry to everyone else.

>>18230760
yo! i'd be happy to trade when i come back, and i'd prefer a scry, but could you elaborate a bit more on your question?

if you're cool to wait until i'm done with the things i need to do, and would still like to trade, i'd like a reading on how i'll be doing in a years time. will i have succeeded in getting into college, and at the very least, will i be doing at least a little bit good?

>>18230801
>>18230803
nice. i'll do you when i come back!

can you give me a reading on if i'll date someone before march, and if it'll be a happy relationship? i'm a leo.
>>
>>18230898
I was the same way when I was younger too. I went weeks without speaking to people, had no friends. Coming from a background of this, maybe I can find a way to help him out of the isolation, as long as there isn't hostility expressed to me. I'd probably take it personally.
>>
>>18230916

>yo! i'd be happy to trade when i come back, and i'd prefer a scry, but could you elaborate a bit more on your question?

I'm happy to wait.

I'm asking if it's best to do one thing for two years, then flip to the other for six, or just do the six year job.

>if you're cool to wait until i'm done with the things i need to do, and would still like to trade, i'd like a reading on how i'll be doing in a years time. will i have succeeded in getting into college, and at the very least, will i be doing at least a little bit good?

I'll work on this. Going to need a bit to get in the proper headspace with incense, darkness, fire etc because I'm getting more into props when I scry.
>>
>>18230916

Sure I can wait. Thanks!
>>
>>18230916
No problem! I drew 3 cards

>The Star (past)
>Five of Swords (reversed) (present)
>Knight of Cups (future)

So, what I've gathered from this: I feel like you are feeling much better after going through something difficult (I see darkness, feels like it could have been depression, or maybe feeling stuck) I feel like you are feeling hopeful and somewhat positive at the moment, which is a good thing, as this allows you to attract positive situations in your life.

If you don't understand this, it's fine, but I'm feeling like maybe you quit something bad in your life? Maybe it's negative thinking, or an actual vice, but I feel like this will definitely help you socially. I see new friends coming in, and I think you've come to realize it's better to stand up for yourself then to cower down. I don't know if this is a current state of mind, or something coming in the future, but I feel this strongly. I see a lot of new friends around you, and some crisises avoided.

For the outcome, I pulled Knight of Cups. So, this is pretty good outcome to have if you want an upcoming relationship, because I see charm and beauty. It's showing me someone who is romantic, idealistic, gentle, but also passionate and can go to extremes sometimes. Intense and eager. Supportive. Maybe this is someone you know? I think this is a really good omen for romantic relationships.

I hope this helped! I'm slightly new to tarot and still trying to figure everything out! But I got very positive messages from this reading.
>>
>>18230839
If anyone can give me a reading on this one I would be very greatfull.
>>
File: 1.png (390KB, 525x551px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
390KB, 525x551px
>>18230709
>rodrigo
>male
>i don't always dream

I wan't to know if i made the right choice about my career.
>>
>>18230968
I drew some cards and can see that you are definitely feeling very lonely and are probably spending a lot of times remembering the past. You'll triumph and come out strong. The cards don't guarantee someone is coming back, but I just felt like I needed to tell you that you'll get past this.
>>
>>18230790
I couldn't scry her physical appearance sorry. I am guessing curly dark hair, However I am not sure. She might also be in good shape or at least healthy.

>Page of Wands Reversed
>Three of Pentacles Reversed
>Seven of Swords

She seems kind of a mess tbqh. You might meet her in next summer after a change in your job or school (or something on those lines).

She seems kind of deceiving.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18230784
male
gemini
general read
waiting
>>
>>18230784
Virgo
Gimmie that love reading about next girl
Sleepy
>>
>>18230784
Here: >>18231002
>>
>>18231006
Thank you, I really appreciate it.
>>
Good evening, /div/. I'll be doing three readings.

>gender
>query

As a bonus, the querent may close their eyes and tell me the first image they envision with their mind's eye. This is not necessary for me to do the reading, I'd just like to see how well it would help me connect.

All I ask for in return is a bit of patience and perhaps some feedback.
>>
>>18231201
Female

Is the path I'm on the right one?

Violet sphere
>>
>>18231201
>>18231002

Please.
>>
>>18231201
Male
Am Igoing to meet some soon?
>>
>>18231213
Also, I saw trees and snow...
>>
>>18231201
Female
d things

Will my ex ever talk to me again, when ? Why was he so angry with me?

A orange light behind trees at night
>>
>>18231201
I see simultaneously the 7 of Pentacles and a mostly nude woman with her goods covered by leather. I'm a male who would like to know if what I'm planning with a certain female friend of mine will go as I hope.
>>
>>18231201
Male
I want to try candle magic and maybe other stuff to heal someone. Will I succeed?
Crab
>>
>>18231201
Male
What does my near love life look like?

A bridge, with flashing lights
>>
>>18231208
Your Path: Seven of Pentacles (reversed)
Internal Influences: Queen of Pentacles
External Influences: Two of Swords (reversed)
Obstacles: Strength (reversed)
Outcome: Ace of Cups (reversed)

It seems like you are standing at a crossroads, unsure of which direction to take. The path you have been on up until now has granted you with very little pay off. Should you continue on, or take a different route? Hastily, you make the choice to adhere to the path that you have known.

Was this the correct decision? The obstacles you face along the way are disheartening, and leave you emotionally wounded. Although you may have the characteristics within you to succeed, it seems like the external influences and obstacles are not boding well for you. The man on the reversed Seven of Pentacles card looks sullenly at the spilled Ace of Cups before him. Is this path worth feeling emotionally drained at the end?

This is my first attempt at reading in this story-like manner. I hope I did you well.
>>
>>18231329
You did great! Thank you!
>>
>>18231201
male
Is what I have planned going to make things amicable between us again?

Someone standing at the very end of a cruise liner sailing the sea.
>>
>>18230916
Thanks for the reading, and I do get frustrated at things pretty easily, I try to deal with it in a nice manner though.

Sorry it took so long, fell asleep.
>>
>>18231209
Your Choice: The Sun (reversed)
Hopes and Fears: Temperance
Obstacles: The Tower (reversed)
Alternate Path: Two of Pentacles
Outcome: King of Wands

There seems to be a shadow cast over the joyful sun. Perhaps this decision won't bring you the success you desire? In any case, The Tower is also blocked, but it is unclear if this is for the best. These two cards seem to indicate that maybe a certain truth may have been averted, but I'm unsure if that's truly applicable.

Your hopes and fears show that the harmonious Temperance card is what is weighing on your mind, and the alternate path shows that if you had made a different decision, something very similar to this may have been your reality. Now, the outcome card shows the gaze of the King of Wands turned away from the situation in back of him. I think that there is most certainly something you are avoiding, but whether that be change, a bad situation, or something else entirely is only for you to know.
>>
>>18230784
Male
Gemini
Query: Where should I live on earth to make the most out of my life?
Word: Irritated
>>
Anyone here interested ine xchaning readings?
>>
What do you read, and what kind of query would you like to practice?
>>
>>18231521
I am, I read tarot (3 cards)

I just need sign and query
>>
>>18231523
meant for
>>18231521
>>
>>18231523
>>18231528
Tarot
Whatever you want
Is S going to ask me out?
>>
>>18231554
>Whatever you want
I'm watching something blow up in someone's face. How's that looking?

>Is S going to ask me out?
I don't pendulum at all, so it won't be a straight yes or no, but I can give context and advice, though. Is that alright?
>>
>>18231213
>>18231221

I take it that you are wanting to know if you'll find someone that will catch your eye in the near future.

You: Ace of Wands
Internal Influences: The Emperor
External Influences: Ten of Wands
Past: Knight of Pentacles (reversed)
Near Future: Four of Cups

The Ace of Wands stands tall and upright, a symbol of force and passion within new beginnings. But there seems to be some sort of struggle, for the one wand then grows in number and becomes burdening in the Ten of Wands below. Perhaps this indicates a cycle of renewal, or maybe this shows a sharp contrast between your inner world and outward environment.

Your past shows that perhaps you were a bit inconsiderate about your future in this regard, and your near future shows a sort of individuality and dispassion, perhaps as a result of the struggle of the Ten of Wands. However, the boy in the Four Of Cups is facing towards the Ace. He can either choose to pick it up and invigorate himself or continue on in a listless state. The Emperor resides over all, a reminder that you have control over your situation and it is up to you to make the effort.
>>
>>18231595

are you enjoying their misery?
>>
>>18231595
What happened: 3 of Swords
The effect: The Tower
Internal Influences: 10 of Swords
Exertnal Influences: The Star
Outcome: Queen of Wands

It's looking pretty bleak to be honest. They are feeling prety down about what happened right now but they are trying to drudge through what happened. Their heart is broken and they are feeling crushed internally but they are trying to use it to make them stronger and move past it. It really caused a mayhem in their lives whatever this is and it felt like it came out of no where. It probably was devestating at first but now they are trying to move past. They will succesfuly move past once they meet a firey women.

I am not going to say yes I just want to see if he asks me out I want to laugh in his face. A short scry would be fine but if u want to give advice too u can
>>
>>18231239
>>18231240

I'll be taking a bit of a break and then I'll try to get to these next two, but I may also just stay at rest. I suppose we'll see.
>>
Is anyone still doing readings? This is my first time here. Tarot?
>>
>>18231650
Not yet, but eventually, considering this person is trying to hurt me and others close to me.

>>18231656
>I am not going to say yes I just want to see if he asks me out I want to laugh in his face
Okay, you're actually fucked up. Anyway...

I scried that he isn't. The look on his face seems almost of disdain.

I drew cards anyway:
>The Empress (r), 3 of Cups, 6 of Pentacles, Page of Wands (r), Knight of Cups (r)

Well, the cards seem to indicate /very/ little interest on his part in asking you out. Seriously, those are all noromance cards right there, and he's actually more happy on his own. I'm more concerned about that 6p right there, which shows that you actually do want him to ask you out, but it's more to reinforce your own ego.

They're also saying your ego is fragile right now. The cards say that this petty thing is something of concern for you because you've lost some emotional position. I'm seeing the 7 of Wands as I'm typing this. You might want to consider looking for avenues of self-validation other than...well, let me just come out and say this: this is childish. Seriously, your motivations behind this are childish, and he honestly doesn't care nearly as much as you do.

Let's get you some advice:
>8 of Wands (r), King of Wands, 10 of Cups
I'm wondering if you put yourself in this situation. They say the fish dies by means of his mouth.

Anyway, maybe focus more on something a bit closer to you, perhaps your home situation. I'm wondering if maybe...well, I'm not going there because I'm not looking to psychoanalyze you, but think about that King of Wands a bit.

Anyway, good luck.
>>
>>18231696
Hi there... I'm not sure how this works! This is my first time here... Are you doing readings? Or are a reader? Sorry if this was the wrong way to contact you!
>>
>>18231678
Do I have to create an account in order for someone to do a reading? :)
>>
>>18231724
Normally I would emphasize the importance of reading the sticky before posting, but I'm in a good mood, and I do have a thing for the inexperienced, so I'll pop your /div/ cherry, though I can't guarantee I'll be gentle.

I need your query and relevant genders.

>query: your question (I don't do generals without a theme, and I'd really rather not read anything involving health or death)
>relevant genders: yours, and that of anyone else if anyone else is involved
>>
>>18231696
He broke my heart I'd probably still say yes.
>>
>>18231741
I hope you're doing well man, was thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers. <3 let me know if you need anything, I know things at the moment are kinda rough.
>>
>>18231754
Why???
>>
>>18231741
Hi! I'm curious if there's an evil presence that's been around me for a while? Or do I just have bad luck/poor judgement and such.
>>
>>18231767
Oh shoot... Sorry... I'm a female. 39 years old... This question has crossed my mind for decades.
>>
>>18231760
Because I still love him
>>
>>18231741
I'm not very computer savvy. This whole 4chan is confusing at first. Sorry if I'm doing this totally wrong. :(
>>
>>18231760
I've always felt like I've had a dark spirit or evil presence around me. Once a friend who said she could see auras told me that there was dark male spirit that had attached itself to me.
>>
>>18231789
He just wants some information about you, gender (and anybody else's gender if it involves someone other than yourself you're asking for) and query/question you're asking about.
>>
>>18231760
>>18231760
I think I'm getting the hang of this. I hope you're still in a good mood! I've tried doing tarot readings for myself in the past... One card that always seems to come up is the nightmare card... I think it's the 7 of swords? Can't remember exactly. I also seem to pull a lot of the page cards.
>>
>>18231798
Ok thank you!
>>
>>18231800
Hey anon, I'm sorry but I'm not the reader.
>>
>>18231760
So I guess with all that in mind... Me- female 39 years old... I don't know what kind of readings you do but I've always felt negative energy around me. I'm very moody all the time and i don't like being social too much. I'm very susceptible to other people's negativity and it's just something I've never understood.
>>
>>18231807
Shoot. Many apologies. I thought a reader responded up there.
>>
>>18231800
You mean the 9 of swords.

7 of swords is the lazy jackass trying to escape work card.
>>
>>18231741
Hey do the >>18231810 reading, she's confusing me with you and she wants a reading.
>>
>>18231741
I still don't think I'm doing this right. I'm sorry everyone. I'll just watch and see if I can figure this out. *feels dumb lol
>>
I have a specific query that might be difficult to answer; any method is welcome. Willing to trade a reading in return.

Male
Taurus

Is the entity that has contacted me really Bast, or an imposter?
>>
>>18231813
Ya that's the one!
>>
>>18231810
This is normal for an empath to feel this way.

Negativity behaves like a dark hole, sucking all positivity into it, making everyone feel absolutely rotten. It could be from the negativity caused by others, or it could be the negativity being carried by other people who come near you. And of course, you have to keep yourself protected from this. So I don't think you need a reading here. It's not that you're being followed by any entity; it's just that you have a gift that you don't fully understand (empathy).
>>
>>18231827
Ok I see... I will look up information in that.
>>
>>18231818
It's alright. Here's an example.

Let's say Bob come up & says "I'm doing readings with tarot. Just tell me your nick name, gender & question"

All you need to do is click on Bob's post number (as you did) to respond with your nick name, gender & your question.
>>
>>18231827
Thank you for being patient and for explaining that!
>>
>>18231831
Another important thing to keep in mind too.

As people have problems, the negativity they feel from it carries with them. It's like having a wireless antenna that emmits radio waves. Depending on how bad the problems a person has are, it can vary the amount of negativity being emmitted. Sometimes, it can be to the point that they may seem like psychic vampires, tiring you out & making you feel exhausted by being around them & talking to them.

The thing here is that they're not psychic vampires or anything like that if they're not trying to control you with their negativity. So watch for manipulative prickslike that.
>>
>>18231832
Ok! I got confused because I thought one of my replies want showing up but then I see it does up at the bottom and then also on those tiny numbers underneath the post. Lol. Thank you!
>>
ello, I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to trade readings. I could use some sort of guidance right now.
>>
Tarot for what?

All I need is birthday, gender & querry for a 3-card tarot reading with significator.
>>
>>18231839
I've met some of those pricks! Lol! Is there any good methods to find out if I have any kind of ability? Other than just gut feelings or simple intuition?
>>
>>18231767
>>18231776
>>18231792
>>18231800
>>18231810
I'll be honest, I assumed you were baiting for a moment, and I'm still not completely sure you're not. I was prepared to do a counterbait reading for a bait query, but I'll run the simulation anyway and see what comes up. Legit or not, it's good practice and good giggles.

The cards were rather inconclusive about whether or not you have a presence, but they were fairly adamant that whatever the cause is, presence or not, it has to do with emotional instability relating to past choices or associations. I'm going with the associations one, actually. If your friend saw some dark figure in your aura, it's like due someone's energy being stuck in your field. Depending on the depth and strength of the connection, I might counsel trying to get rid of it or simply learning to live with it.

If this is an issue that has been plaguing you constantly, it is most likely emotional.

The super /x/ explanation is that certain things can attach themselves to someone in such a vulnerable state. The moderately /x/ explanation is that you are absorbing negative emotions from those around you or have some trauma manifesting itself as what seems like a presence. The mundane explanation is that you are simply emotionally unstable, and it affects what you do.

Presence or not, the underlying issue does point to emotional stability and some runoff from someone else. There's something that feels off about this query, but whatever. I did 5 practice queries on myself to warm up before this, and they all came out perfect, so the fact that this is so confusing just makes it reinforce that off feeling.

Anyway, good luck.

>King of Cups (r), 3 of Wands, 3 of Cups, Queen of Cups, 2 of Pentacles (r)

>>18231841
What kind of reading would you like to practice?
>>
>doing one card readings on how someone feels about me
>keep getting justice, king of cups and king of pentacles reversed over and over

anyone wanna give their two cents on this?
>>
>>18231850
anything goes with me, so shoot.
>>
>>18231850
Baiting like trying to trick people or be mean or something? Oh no way! Not me! I was really really asking! I kinda just stumbled over here and saw this category and was like COOL! I got ahead of myself by not watching to see how this all worked! :)
>>
>>18228209
I know next to nothing about Tarot. Anyone wanna try me?
>>
>>18231776
Thank you so much! These all seen actually like pretty valid things... I wish I knew how to get a handle on becoming more centered or calm or whatever do that I don't feel like there's so much negativity around me. Do the cards show any kind of advice? And thank you, thank you so much for doing all that! :)
>>
>>18231859
>anything goes
Sweet, I've got an occult query. I'm wondering about a work I have coming up.

For yours, I'll need your query and relevant genders.

>>18231871
The advice was kind of implicit in getting yourself emotionally stable. But I pulled AoP, 6oC, and The High Priestess, indicating that you should undertake a project that you failed at in the past that might be weighing on your unconscious mind. It may be completely useless, but the act of completing it makes you more okay with yourself.
>>
>will trade reading for reading
>rider waite deck
>>
>>18231845
First off, the ability comes with practice. You know you're sensitive to the energy that other people put out. Now, the problem is how do you keep from feeling drained by the negativity of others?

If you're already a reader (like a tarot reader & whatnot,) just practice your skills & do your best to give meaningful advice, based on your reading. If you're not a reader, all you can do is be as a good person should be; do your best to uplift those who are in genuine need, but protect yourself & be cautious of who you help & who you befriend. Don't just feel sorry for some poor bloke because of his problem; gauge why he's in this problem & if it's of his own doing, so that he doesn't drag you into his problems.

An occult thing to do is to wear a hematite ring on your finger. If you're near something extremely negative, its cracking without any logical explanation is the sign that there's negativity abound (& that the ring shielded you from it).

And if you're a religious person, wear a talisman from your religion (if you're Christian, wear a cross or a rosary, or if you're Jewish, the shield of Solomon, etc.). Have faith in your higher beings & look to them for the strength to protect yourself from emotional stress, regardless of where this stress comes from.
>>
>>18231878
Ok... Is AoP the ace of pentacles or am I way off? Again, thank you so much!
>>
>>18231884
I got you. I just need sign and query.
>>
>>18231886
I just got a tarot deck (Arthurian) from the ren fest last weekend. I haven't used them yet but I instantly felt connected to them when I saw them. Should I keep them in a special box or wrapped in some kind of cloth?
>>
>>18231903
leo
love reading
>>
>>18231904
Personally, I keep all my decks in a steel box & I put them in clear plastic sleeves when available.

Do as you please; whatever lets you protect the cards better & lets you use them for a longer period, without wear; do it.
>>
>>18231910
Ok! Thanks for the advice! It's much appreciated! Do people here decipher dreams or what not? :)
>>
>>18231878
past: 10 of cups
present: prince of wands
challenges: The Heirophant V
Advice: The chariot
outcome: 2 of wands

Okay, it speaks of something harmonious in the past, like you were in a very happy state before but right now it seems things have clouded up a bit in your life. But you are still eager to make this work, you really are ambitious and are willing to do anything to get there. In the end your occult project will bring you success, perhaps you might even find yourself with a serendipity result and new discoveries. Your advice is to charge ahead and give it your all. Don't be afraid to leave your traditions and your comfort zone behind. Good results await for you.

As for my reading I want to know if I will ever be happy, what do I need to do to achieve happiness
>>
>>18231915
Some do; I'm not good at it, mind you, but some do here.

There's also a book that can help you use your tarot deck to help with respect to your dreams.

http://techemporium.vashid.us/docs/books/Christine%20Jette%20-%20Tarot%20Shadow%20Work.pdf

There you go.

More resources can be found here:
http://techemporium.vashid.us/docs/
>>
>>18231922
The chariot VII
>>
>>18231924
Wow! Again your information is much appreciated! Does this all work more smoothly if I create an acct so a nickname or what not shows up for new instead of anonymous?
>>
>>18231934
There's no need for accounts or anything here or on that website. You just grab what you need & go with it.

As for here, you can just put whatever name you want in your response box & away you go. Or remain anonymous; that's up to you.
>>
>>18231922
I drew cards for your query, but there are some differences in interpretation based on your gender. You have a masculine energy, but I'd rather not guess.
>>
>>18231940
Ok I see! Thanks for explaining!
>>
>>18231948
Could I get some feedback on the reading I gave? I wanna see how correct or incorrect it was, thank you.

I'm a female.
>>
>>18231966
I'm glad I asked. I'll give you feedback after the reading.
>also, checking dubs on both of your posts

>>18231922
You / Situation: 10 of Wands (reversed) / 7 of Cups, supported by 9 of Cups (reversed) and Page of Swords
Internal / External Challenges: 3 of Cups / 8 of Wands
Advice: The Hermit / Queen of Cups
Outcome: 6 of Pentacles, supported by King of Wands and The Lovers

Your issue doesn't seem to be something like depression or anything like that. What the cards suggest is that you're feeling overwhelmed, likely by the fact that you're not quite where you wanted to be right now. As a coping mechanism for this, you've started to retreat into these fantastical situations in your mind, sometimes concocting get-rich-quick schemes or looking for magic bullets that will somehow solve everything.

This is very interesting, actually, and I'm not surprised that you're so confused about your situation. In your mind, everything is grand, so it's much safer in there than outside. Your attitude towards the external is simultaneously dismissive and aggressive, like you are externalizing everything you don't like inside and pushing it out on the world around you in a noxious manner.
>>
>>18232030
Your solution is two-fold, but it should be easier to begin inside. Your mind needs to acquire some more touch with reality and no longer be the safe refuge where you run because it's all gumdrops and candy. Well, it used to be that, but it doesn't seem like it's as pleasant anymore. The answer is to bring a sense of sober solemnity to it, focusing on more serious thoughts, but not necessarily negative ones.

On the outside, there needs to be some healthier connections with those around you, likely beginning with you showing a friendlier and more comforting exterior, which seems somewhat brusque right now. There is someone who will help you through this if you follow this advice. It's someone in a position of...I don't want to say power or authority, but some degree of respect. You'll know the person in question because there's this weird connection that you can't quite put your finger on or explain easily.

Now, the funny thing is that your helper won't give you anything material, but this person helps with the mental adjustment in some way. It seems a very indirect way, though. It's almost like it's a challenge to keep your mental solemnity, and the process of keeping it in spite of this strange connection is part of what makes that mental shift gain some degree of strength and permanency.

Feedback on your reading in the next post.
>>
>>18231922
>something harmonious in the past, like you were in a very happy state before but right now it seems things have clouded up a bit in your life
If we're looking at anything related to the work, then we're looking pretty far back. The work itself is new.

>But you are still eager to make this work, you really are ambitious and are willing to do anything to get there.
Yes, this is more or less the attitude I take towards everything.

The future results portions I obviously can't give feedback on right now, and it might be a while before I feasibly could.

Now, feedback as a reader: I personally would have used a different spread for an occult work, but I'm sort of obsessive about finding /just/ the right spread for each query. With this one, it's a bit hard to tell what are influences within and outside of work, as well as what are intrinsic aspects of the work. That's just me being anal about it, though. As always, I would recommend reading a bit more between the cards, seeing how they interact with each other.

Assuming the sortilege is correct, the outcome looks good for me, but none of the details or intricacies are fleshed out. If I remember correctly (I don't feel like reading through it), Thoth had a spread for occult works in his guide that I've tried a few times. I have my own spreads, but it would be worthwhile to look at that as a model to see what kinds of questions are important when reading on occult works.

Keep working on it. There were definitely a few noteworthy things in your reading, and continued practice should get you some really good readings in the future.
>>
>>18232030
>>18232032
You really hit the nail in how I am feeling at the moment. I do know a person like that actually but I kinda pushed them away, so you're right about that. I tend to push others away and just get lost in this fantasy world of mine. It seems the solution here is to get out more and meet more people. Thank you very much for this.

>>18232036
kek! yeah thats my problem I need to learn more spreads, but it is refreshing to know that it was accurate. I will continue to practice in using other spreads. Thank you for the advice. I wish you luck in your occult endeavors fellow anon.
>>
>>18231903
did you bail?
>>
>>18231909
well im still trading reading for reading if anyone beckons
>>
>>18232111
I got chu! can you just give me your gender and we are set here.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>18232154
>>18232154
>>18232154
>>
>>18232130
female
>>
>>18232157
alrighty!

past: 10 of disks
present: prince of disks
future: the fool 0 (rev)

It seems you were in a relationship or with someone that gave you a lot of riches and pretty much spoiled you. Either that or you're looking for someone who will financially take care of you. You need to tone down your standards a little bit if you want to find love, also it seems there use to be someone in your life but you pushed them away. But that person really seemed like they wanted the best for you, perhaps a bit unconventional but they had a good heart. the fool tells me that you shouldn't be so reckless when it comes to this, stick to what you know or you might get hurt.

I hope my reading was accurate.
>>
>>18232167
what is your question.

this is completely off by the way but i can't blame you with no helping info thank you anyway
>>
>>18232174
>.> oh my I am so sorry, would you like me to try again? if you could provide me with a question I will try.
>>
>>18232180
its ok lol didn't you want a reading back?
>>
>>18232191
well I don't feel like I deserve it if I didn't do the job right ya know.
>>
>>18232196
it happens
>>
>>18232198
I am sorry ;_;
>>
>>18232204
you don't need to apologize,i am trying to give you one back
>>
>>18232206
alright thank you, you're so kind. Well mine is fairly simple, I just wanna know if me and a certain someone will talk again? I really miss them they were like a best friend to me.
>>
NEW THREAD GUYS

>>18232154
>>18232154
>>18232154
>>
>>18232208
not unless you go after him and talk to him first

otherwise just fantasize about it
>>
>>18232226
;_; well I already tried that and he basically blocked me off everywhere.
>>
>>18230784
Female
Leo
Why can't I stop splintering/fragmenting?

Unsteady
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.