[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 20

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread:
>>18220884
>>
>>18223938
Gimme a handy witchcrafter.
>>
GDfriend lurking, waiting for any interesting general conversation about tarot.

Not reading today.
>>
>>18223916
>only leave the house for martial arts, work, shopping and occasionally to eat out
Kek what makes you think I know anon?
>>18223930
Oh damn, my internet is out while I change ISP. Using my phone for now. I'm gonna have to look them up, chances are I'll drop a ton on lootboxes. Post your favourite skin from the Halloween (minus mercy) for me anon!

didn't get anything from the olumpics, I came in too late.
>tfw you will never have FREEDOM McCree
Feelsbadman.
>>
>>18223954
I feel the 2 of cups for u.
>>
>>18223970
So do I haha
>>18223963
Poor thing. Maybe October just isn't your month.
You should play metal gear v
>>
>>18223978
Cheswick what do you think of augary?
>>
“And you read and ask and reach through the Thread to query the reader who hasn’t read you, but you are so far less now than what you were, you are more than half machine, you are like a painter gone blind, a composer gone deaf, you can remember where the readings were but the divine you can touch is only a memory, and so with all your thread-destroying fury it is only anons around you that implode, and tarot cards, and the runes on which you were querying shatters, and in the end, you cannot query the reader. In the end, you do not even want to. In the end, the reader is all you have left. Because the reader understands you, the reader forgives you, the reader gathers you unto itself—And within your furnace posts, you burn in your own flame.”

Because I'm lazy and felt like doing a quote instead of a song.
>>
>>18223978
He has a girlfriend he doesn't need to meet womyn.
>>
File: Solidus Snake 1.png (229KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Solidus Snake 1.png
229KB, 500x500px
>>18223978
>You should play metal gear v

Don't do this.
>>
>>18223995
They wont last long.
>>
>be young adult woman
>degenerates next to me discussing whether or not they'd tell their friends if one of them fucked x and y
are there any decent people my age....
>>
>>18224004
What's your age?
>>
>>18224004
Do lonely virgins count who will one day soon (4 more years) be a wizard with many flaws that the universe has decided to screw them over on count as a decent person your age?
>>
>>18223982
You mean bird keeping or the gop?

I want trump to win.
>>18223995
I'm a girl...
>>18224001
I'm just interested in what empath would experience since he's male.

Also miller is kawaii desu

Why do I keep seeing news and Martin luther around you... You a activist or something
>>
Doing some readings. Need:

Sign
Query
>>18224018
If you have ever masterbated your not a wizard nor do you qualify to be a virgin.
>>
>>18224020
Aquarius,
A general reading would help. Where do I stand?
Male
>>
>>18224020
aries
woman
what aspect of self that represents a challenge/brings a lesson is hidden from view right now?
>>
>>18224023
What do you think that makes you then, assuming you have power?
>>
>>18224020
Aries
12 April 1994, 22 years old
Male

Will this personal storm end soon? Will the family situation resolve? Will she go away? General reading i guess

Thank you in advance Miseria
>>
>>18224020
Taurus
Is there anything I need to know about coming up soon for me? I feel like I'm about to go through a major shift in my life
Female
>>
>>18224019
>I'm just interested in what empath would experience since he's male.

I'm also male, don't play MGSV.
>Also miller is kawaii desu

He's also a dead.
>Why do I keep seeing news and Martin luther around you... You a activist or something

Not at all.
>>
>>18224020
Capricorn
Female.
Can I go buy chicken tendies tonight. And should I.
>>
>>18224020
female, cancer
What what come of my advances on B?
>>
File: IMG_1903.gif (2MB, 721x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1903.gif
2MB, 721x500px
Lurking. I'll be happy to discuss divination theory and practice; but I won't be reading as of now.
>>
>>18224020
Libra
Love
Male
>>
>>18224041
*What would
>>
>>18224020
cancer
general reading for near future
male

Thanks!
>>
>>18224037
>No that was mcdonall Miller.... Different guy...
>I'm talking about kaz Miller and I see news around you....
>>
>>18223978
I've never played a MGS game, not sure I'd appreciate it.
>>18224001
Aye, it doesn't look like the game for me. I'll stick to TTS and Overwatch
>>18224002
Ouch...what makes you say that anon?
>>
File: a fucking living hell.png (107KB, 285x310px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking living hell.png
107KB, 285x310px
>>18224020
Cancer
When will have a job?
Male
>>
An air-query.
You probably get a lot of these.
I am 24 y/o and am just terrible with women. How is my sexual future looking? Will I finally find a girl willing to get naked in front of me?

27.09.1992, 07:00 (Sunday)
Libra, obviously
Scientific, artistic, insane
Don't hold back on occult terminology.
>>
>>18224023
No Cheswick, it goes like this.

Virgin: Wizard
Virgin who never masturbated: Warlock
Oneitis: Paladin
Multiple partners: Warrior
Hooker: Berserker/Barbarian
Bisexual/Gay: Rogue
Furry: Druid
>>
>>18224050
Master Miller and Kaz Miller are the same person...and no news around me.
>>18224051
>Aye, it doesn't look like the game for me. I'll stick to TTS and Overwatch
>>18224051
>Aye, it doesn't look like the game for me. I'll stick to TTS and Overwatch

If you ever play any MGS, play 1, 2, 3, 4, and Rising. You can play Peace Walker if you wan't, but those are that really matter. V is a lie and should be tossed aside.
>>
>>18224031
What are we talking about anon.

Like the titans? I thought we were talking about owls....

We were starseeded here and the project was stopped once and the restarted. Look at the creation myths from every religion.

Or summon a digital monster and ask him. Botis is October's digimon.
>>
>>18224019
Divination by birds
>>
>>18224020
Aquarius
Love reading
Male
>>
>>18224055
What about monk and death knight.
What's the warcraft version of this.

>what about succubi/incubus contact while being a virgin

>what about rape victims?
>>18224059
What's wrong with a game not about big boss.

I honestly liked v a lot. Besides how the past and future of v was melded was great
10/10

Maybe it was 2deep4u
>>
>>18224042
hi hijinks do you have ritual before you scry?
>>
Male
Scorpio

What's the source of the discord in my domestic area? Why the problems with neighbors?
>>
>>18224074

>what about succubi/incubus contact while being a virgin

Literal me
>>
>>18224074
>What's wrong with a game not about big boss.

Nothing is wrong with a game not or about Big Boss. MGS just doesn't fit with an open world environment, especially a very clear unfinished project, with a lot of dead areas around and everything feeling like its not MGS. Its a fine game by its own merits, but as an MGS game it falls far short of the mark. I won't even get into Survive.

Also no, definitely not 2deep4me, MGS2 is one of the best games to ever grace video games, and its far more deep than MGSV could ever hope to be.
>>
>>18224063
what does sex feel like?
>>
>>18224066
I have a story...
>last weekend be cheswick
>decide to go with friends to Swiss chalet
>friends don't believe in Horus
>call upon Horus to indwell in the birds.
>birds fly three times to the car
>we leave
>friends shocked that they abandoned god right there
>made it to a occult store a town over before closing
>each one bought the book of the dead and a isis and Horus statue.

Yeah I 100% believe they send messages esp. Broken birds that come to you or ones that need help.

>horus approves of feeding birds in winter

>Daily reminder he always watches his eye is magical and brought back his dad.

>horus and his eye is the actual first alchemist stone.
>>
>>18224074
Death Knights are just divorced Paladins who are bitter and angry. Monks are just people who don't even know about anything sexual, unlike a Wizard/Warlock who know of things sexual they've just never experienced them, Monks are completely blind.

Succubi/Incubi on virgins turns them into one of the other classes, so Paladin/Death Knight/Rogue, depending on what happens after.

Rape Victims are still whatever class they were prior. If they were a Warlock/Wizard then they become a Death Knight or Rogue depending.
>>
>>18224097
Feels like fulfilling biological imperative

But seriously, it's pretty fucking amazing. Second only to new Deadlift PR
>>
>>18224101
What really happened to tut cheswick?
>>
>>18224102
>tfw paladin turned death knight turned warrior redeemed paladin
Man, my character sheet must look like shit.
>>
>>18224110
Its only good if you love the person tho right?
>>
>>18224118
You'll always be a Warrior Empath. Paladins/Death Knights are always stuck at only 1 sexual partner. Warriors/Berserkers/Rogues are the end game for anybody with more than 1.
>>
>>18224093
Oh I liked three better then two...

What it's like that because of venom being skullface and himself at the same time.... It's why guards arnt everywhere in certain places... Besides its central Angola and Afghanistan....
>>18224097
Really tiring and sometimes it's bad with a bad partner...
I mean I wouldn't know what it feels like to a guy but depending on the size it fluctuates from burning inside to no feeling if it's small....
>>
>>18224084

Forgot to link

>>18224020
>>
>>18224024

You are covered by the King of Wands reversed and in opposition with the Seven of Swords. You are currently feeling self disciplined and emotionally stable. Be wary of any short term plans as they will most likely fail and lead to catastrophe.

The Two of Cups sits at your crown indicating that you have the potential for serious, romantic love. At your feet, the Seven of Wands is hanging in reverse; you are feeling confused or anxious right now. Perhaps you have a quota or deadline that you have to meet at your place of occupation?

The Eight of Cups reversed is behind you in the past, suggesting that you have been celebrating lately but the time for celebration is now over. The Tower sits ominously in your near future. There may be an accident or injury in your near future. Be wary of deception.

All is not lost however, as The Sun glows brightly in your distant future, promising wealth and contentment. The Sun compounded with the Two of Cups leads me to believe that you will have a happy marriage or long time relationship ahead of you.
>>
>>18224129
Burning? Like you ate something spicy?
>>
>>18224102
So the readers of X which classes do most belong anon.
>>18224113
His royal highness?
>>
>>18224144
Yes king tut what happened to him
>>
>>18224129
>Oh I liked three better then two...

As do I.
>What it's like that because of venom being skullface and himself at the same time.... It's why guards arnt everywhere in certain places... Besides its central Angola and Afghanistan....

They're two different people, Venom is Big Boss, not Skullface, and its like that because Kojima tried to explain an age old MSX game that 95% of the fanbase had never even touched. Besides, the location doesn't matter to how big the environment is. MGS4 also took place in the Middle East, among other locations. MGS3 took place in Tselinoyarsk. MGS2 took place on a huge oil rig on the ocean. MGS1 took place in a huge nuclear military base in Alaska, etc. You get the point. Kojima tried buying into the open world thing without having ever done anything with it anymore and it ruined the flow of a stealth game. Stealth games are meant to be compact and within a set area, as opposed to have a giant fuck huge space filled with largely nothing but tiny Far Cry 2 outposts spread about here and there for the most part. Look at Hitman for instance, its 'open-world' but its open enough to still allow for deep stealth mechanics. MGSV is far too open, if you reduced the map by about 20 times and took all the major village and base locations and such, you'd have a fantastically compact game that a lot could actually be done with on a stealth level.

Still doesn't excuse the game being unfinished and things from trailers right before the game released not even being in the final product. As I said, its a fine game on its own, not a good MGS game.
>>
>>18224142
No like a big dick tears a little inside so it's painful..
I mean virgins are the worst seeing as they can't do anything. And it takes so long to teach.
>>
>>18224078
Certainly. Yoga (meditation), banishing, offering/sacrifice, etc.

One must realize that divination is only a mere cornerstone of the occult. To only practice divination does not make a well-rounded diviner
>>
>>18223353 #

I see a man sculpting a statue of a woman. He is in a room full of other statues, they all look the same.

I wonder, are or were you two already in a relationship? Seems to me that yo did but i am not sure... Perhaps you just think A LOT about her.

In all, this talks about a sacrifice that you either did or strongly consider to do, Since this is love related I am guessing you think on leaving her?

Well, the outcome is somewhat confusing, although there is sexuality in the vision, you don't seem willing to do the necessary to archive a standing relationship.

Really think what you want to do. Hope it helped
>>
>>18224130
Curious since you are an empath does having sex with someone change the bond?
>>
>>18224151
But then it would be hard and not for casuals...

But yeah I see your point.

What's your favorite chopper song mines
Too shy.
>>
>>18224129
>I mean I wouldn't know what it feels like to a guy but depending on the size it fluctuates from burning inside to no feeling if it's small....

How small are going Cheswick? The vagina and g-spot are not that deep at all...
>>18224142
No anon, a big enough dick causes the skin to lightly tear so it fucking hurts a woman.
>>18224144
>So the readers of X which classes do most belong anon.
Most people here are either becoming Wizards or Paladins/Death Knights. A few Warriors and Rogues among us though I imagine.
>>
>>18224154

I disagree to some extend. Divination existed way before modern understanding of occultism, so its only logic to assume that occult can be a useful tool for the divider yet not a requirement.
>>
>>18224164
Mines, fuck the PS4 because it doesn't have MP3s to play so nobody gets to enjoy personal uploaded music other than forcing it on PC.

To answer your question though, TV on the Radio - DLZ, its what I played on GZ for the Chopper, otherwise stereotypical songs by CCR and stuff on PC.
>>
>>18223970
>>18223978
>Feeling the 2 of cups for me
Baww...

How's it going, guys? And thanks for your scrying, Cheswick. I don't know how to repay you. I not only got my Bible, but I downloaded the Old & New Testaments in EPUB & PDF formats. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to read the book of Peter soon, but I will read it, rest assured.

And how's everyone doing tonight?

>In case nobody else knows, it's GDfriend
>I was silent because I went to eat
>>
Also, what happened to the OP image?
>>
>>18224154

You do anything special when you meditate?
>>
>>18224181
What did you eat?
I'm getting the star too with a ghost attached.
>>18224165
No it's not that far in
I like fingers better anyway. Same with sucking a dick I like that better.
I think it's the control.
>>18224179
So did you play helter skelter and all along the watchtower?
Neat.
>>
GDfriend here.

>>18224176
Occultism isn't a tool; it's just a recognition of the metaphysical & spiritual. Practicing divination is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to occultism as a whole.

And it's one thing to practice divination; you can't spell it without the divine. You see; occultism as a whole requires faith in a higher spirit. To some like me, it's God; to others, Satan; to others yet, panteons of gods from different cultures.

Ultimately, divination implies communicating with the divine to know where the querrent is going &, if they're going down the wrong path, how to fix it.
>>
>>18224110
Get some new hobbies brah. Deadlifting outside of sport conditioning is for fags.
>>
>>18224208

Different guy here. I use a pull-up bar mounted on a door frame. Love it.
>>
>>18224197
>What did you eat?
I ate rice with ground beef, a side of pepperoni sausage & some chocolate chip cookies.

The star, though? And the ghost attached?
>>
>>18224027

The reversed Six of Wands covers you. You are feeling apprehensive and uncertain now. Do you suspect that some one has betrayed you? The Three of Wands reversed is your adversary. There's a good chance that you will overcome a problem in your life but the outcome will be disappointing and unfulfilling.

The Magician stands confidently on your crown notifying success in academic endeavors. It can also mean the learning of a skill or good diplomacy. The Two of Pentacles reversed is at your feet; have you been projecting out a false confidence or happiness to the people in your life?

The Three of Cups reversed is behind you, suggesting that you have recently finished an expedition or journey. It can also indicate accomplishments that you have made in the past. The Two of Swords is waiting for you in the near future. The Two of Swords reversed indicates duplicity and falsehoods. Whether this refers to you being the one being two-faced, or if someone will attempt to deceive you is uncertain.

The Ace of Cups is in your distant future. You will be self sufficient and content with your stature in life. I would suggest that you take a close look at yourself and try to determine if you've been acting dishonestly recently. Try to talk to someone you trust about the anxieties you've been having.
>>
>>18223963
lool
>>
>>18224210
Knowing my luck (being GDfriend,) the moment I use a pull-up bar on a door frame, the frame would collapse.

>tfw 5'6" tall & weighing 170 lbs
Feels like the walrus. Goo goo gajube.
>>
>>18224020
Libra/When should I reveal the attraction I have for her ? /26
>>
>>18224208
>some new hobbies
Lifting isn't my only hobby, but damn if it's not one of my favourites
>Deadlifting outside of sport conditioning is for fags.
What about for practical strength? What about for health benefits? What about for enjoyment?
>>
>>18224138
>contentment
Thank you for the reading. I can't say I'm really sure what the reference to celebrating is.
>>
>>18224122
When you choose to only have sex with someone you love, you fulfill an emotional need/craving. When you choose to have sex without, you mainly fulfill the biological need. Some people just don't want the emotions attached. It is up to the individuals involved and their choices/preference.
>>
>>18223406

A large boat approachs the docks in the middle of the night. I see the captain carries a message.

You don't seem in a terrible possision at the moment but regardless, if you are single right now, expect to meet someone in that timeline. If not single, expect troubles.

If you are indeed single, the next partner will be someone you have not meet yet.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18224176
True, the occult is built off of practices, like divination. But I humbly and respectfully disagree.

Of course, there are a myriad of different ways to divine and just as many different diviners. I guess it all depends on who thinks whom has more clout.

>>18224188
It was deleted because it was related to Hanz.

>>18224190
>anything special when you meditate?
Why, what ever do you mean Anon? Shouldn't all yoga be special?
>>
>>18224084
>>18224135

Someone read meh pl0x

Will send love vibes <3
>>
>>18224236
>It was deleted because it was related to Hanz.
Who's Hanz?
>>
>>18224004
>be conservative male
>live in liberal hell
>everyone thinks I'm boring because I don't engage in casual sex or do drugs
>impossible to find other tradcon people where I live
>resigned to import for romantic purposes
The struggle is real
>>
>>18224240
>newfag detected

Oh Anon... I envy you and your naïvety. Cherish the fact that you do not know.
>>
>>18224197
>No it's not that far in
>I like fingers better anyway. Same with sucking a dick I like that better.
>I think it's the control.
Well yeah its more about how you use it. I mean if a girl can get off on fingers, they can really get off on anything. Don't know why dudes worry about the size of their dicks so much for or why some women are like I want a 7-8 inch dick with 6 inch girth. I don't think people realize how fucking big that actually is. Same with the toilet paper roll test. That shit is like 6 inches in circumference, the average male is like 4.5-5 at best in circumference.

Porn has ruined people I think. Women are emotional, as long as they care about you and you're trying to please them they couldn't care less about your dick usually.

Hollywood, Porn, Perfection. Its why we have so many love queries in these threads. Like 98% of the world are not perfect by any means. Some people have big noses, crooked teeth, different sized dicks/tits/vaginal canals, etc. you get the point.

The whole viewpoint is so asinine. Like 80 years ago, even if we say had /div/ and that was the only thing on the internet, I doubt we'd have as many love queries by any means because people would actually be finding love because nobody would have these crazy ass expectations.
>>
>>18224240
We are not allowed to talk about it. All posts that mentioned him got deleted in this thread, just search for his name in the archive and now let's go back to topic. <3
>>
>>18224151
>following the hi/v/e mind.

I can understand critique of MGS V in various aspects, mostly not having as much narrative as previous games. Gameplay wise however, including being open world, is the best Metal Gear there is.

Literally a masterpiece of gaming.
>>
>>18224252
Ah. One of those retarded missing persons memes.

Anyways, I'm still awaiting for a good chat about tarot.
>>
>>18224243
import? like Russian bride?
>>
>>18224253
/v/ is shit, this is my own opinion. And while yes, the gameplay itself is good, the world around it does not benefit it, it hinders it. If you took the core gameplay aspects and applied them to a more condensed and compacted area, the game would shine wonders. Otherwise running around an empty desert is boring.

I wouldn't call it close to a masterpiece of gaming by any means. Not when you have tons of classics and even some modern games that vastly outshine MGSV.

Take the Arkham series for instance. Asylum is a compacted area but with transitional areas between that still lends itself to the core gameplay, whereas City, while it does much to improve the core structure and allowing you more freedom, has too much freedom and a lot of dead areas that aren't really worth anything at all, despite the other strong aspects of the gameplay, story, and world itself. There is just too much space.
>>
>>18224245
>80 years ago, even if we say had /div/ and that was the only thing on the internet, I doubt we'd have as many love queries by any means
We most certainly would, but they would be focused on marriage instead of getting laid.

http://www.womansday.com/relationships/dating-marriage/g1903/lost-halloween-traditions/
>>
>>18224266
no, its a real person and someone who terrorized this board with his severe schizophrenia for years every day not a missing person meme
>>
>>18224032

The Six of Wands covers you and The Sun sits in opposition to you. These are strange cards to see, given the context of your query. I believe the combination indicates that your biggest obstacle is your desire for stability and contentment. You fear that you wont be able to live up to the standards you or someone you respect has set for you.

The Empress reversed is at your crown suggesting that you have the potential to uncover a secret or make a discovery that will change the way you see the world. The Knight of Wands is at your feet; be open to go on a vacation or take a break. Try to learn something new or pursue a hobby.

The Queen of Wands is in your past. If "she" is an air sign, then it is almost certain that she will go away and cease to be apart of your life. The Page of Cups is in your near future. This card notifies new beginnings and the beginning of academic or scholarly endeavors.

The High Priestess reversed is waiting for you in your distant future. Be wary not to become a slave to your passions or conceited.
>>
>>18224245
>tfw all those attributes
foreveralone.jpg
>>
>>18224236

>Why, what ever do you mean Anon? Shouldn't all yoga be special?

Ah, so your meditation is yoga derived.
>>
>>18224165
So sex doesn't feel good for women?
>>
>>18224274
Not exactly what I meant. I'm sure we would still have them, but a lot of people these days are so focused on the ideal and perfect person, whereas before people just grew up and didn't have media and things to tell them what the perfect person should be.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen people be like "Wow your nose is slightly too big, you're garbage despite being the perfect person for me." or "Wow your eyes aren't blue, garbage." whereas in the distant past people would be like "Well its not what I prefer, but you fit everything else I prefer and you're a good person, I'll take it." and then they live happy lives usually. People don't take the time to get to know anybody anymore, because from initial looks, they're not perfect. Some of which are things people can't even help. Like how many people in these threads alone, have passed on a male/female for them that would be wonderful for them and exactly what they're looking for solely because they had something slightly off that they didn't like? I imagine quite a lot. People don't realize that people aren't dolled up Hollywood actors that look like they've been in pornos for their entire lives, and this goes for males and females. Its fucking asinine.

People can agree or disagree with me all they want, but people weren't so gung-ho about perfection in the past, sure it existed, but nowhere near as bad as these days.
>>
>>18224307
I'm not interested in people that vain anyways
>>
>>18224302
It does, but being too big can hurt them, just as being too small they won't feel it. Women are more about the clit than anything, very few women can get off on penetration.
>>
>>18224268

Arkham series are great no doubt about it, but they lack the flexibility and capacity that MGS V offers.

The brilliant aspect of Metal Gear V is that tremendous freedom that gives to the player. You can replay the same missions in a ridiculous amount of ways each one being entirely different to the other and still be rewarded to play the way you want to play. Changing something as equipment, point of start of a mission or a buddy creates an entirely new experience.

While Arkham or most other stealth or open world games either don't do this or don't do it as good.

Granted the world feels "empty" but the game is not about the world, being open world is just a perk that expands the options for you to play
>>
>>18224316
What is so small that you wont feel it?
>>
>>18224324
The size of your dick, anon.
>>
>>18224326
YES! But what is too small of a dick? How many inches? I don't have a dick but if I was dating a guy what size of dick would be too small to really feel?
>>
>>18224267
I didn't really mean like a mail-order service, just being very open to sonething starting long-distance.

>>18224307
People who place a high premium on appearance as a deciding factor are unlikely to make a good long-term partner. One day we'll all get old and look ugly.
>>
>>18224307
Sure, a lot of people are like that, but I would wager in saying a lot of people also set their standards way too low and find themselves stuck in broken ass relationships with people they aren't compatible with because they're too afraid of being lonely.
>>
>/div/
>come for divinations and occult practices
>stay for the sex and video game discussions
>>
>>18224314
Well unfortunately the majority of people are that vain. People are so turned off by things that its crazy. There was a kid in my high school years ago that had some really messed up teeth, which was an issue with the enamel not forming properly on his teeth and his family not having tens of thousands of dollars to get them fixed and corrected. People made fun of that kid terribly, same thing happened to him at college since he ended up going to the same college that most of the people in the city went to. He ended up killing himself his sophomore year. Like shit like that is terrible, even knew a girl that made fun of him and she had full on bridged dentures from her teeth being so bad, but unlike him, her family had the money to do all the extensive metal work for her, she still made fun of that kid despite knowing a similar issue.

People are vain anymore man, its crazy.
>>
>>18224328
It depends, anon. I know you want someone to come along and tell you "your dick is big enough", but it probably depends on the chick. Being a male sucks in this regard.
>>
>>18224339
Are you literally retarded? I just said I don't have a dick.
>>
>>18224334
>still having faith in /div/
Who's naive now?
>>
>>18224344
And I just didn't believe you and was forcing the "you're just a guy insecure about his penis" thing. Real or not, it still depends on the vagina, anon. Cool your penis/vagina/whatever.
>>
>>18224348
I am posting as ANON here. Why the fuck would I be too shy to admit that I'm insecure about my penis size in a totally anonymous board? Jesus fuck you're dumb.
>>
>>18224331
Too bad nobody wants to get old and ugly, gotta mask that with as much caked on stuff as you can.
>>18224333
Fair enough. It does indeed work both ways, but some people will discount things either way and just end up falling short on both ends.
>>18224328
The average dick is only like 5.2 inches or so with a 4.6 inch circumference.

Small that they won't feel it is 4 inches and under. Even then certain petite women are gonna feel 4 inches, average depth of a vagina is only around 4-5 inches. A biological aspect of a woman is that they have poor depth perception, and have problems actually being able to tell the length of something. I don't think I've ever had a woman accurately guess the size of my dick.
>>
Why is it so hard to get a damn reading in here? I'm gonna have to find a new place to get my divination freebies.
>>
>>18224334
If its not Sex or Video game discussions, it would be stupid arguments over Tomboys, or if not that, it would be a Russian Love Story....
>>
>>18224036

Justice reversed covers you; you have been excessively harsh recently either to yourself, or those around you. The Knight of Cups is in opposition with you suggesting that you should be careful about any propositions or advances people may make on you.

The Nine of Swords is at your crown and the Three of Pentacles is laid out at your feet. Put frankly, you are in danger of dying if you act carelessly. Be extra vigilant these next few weeks. The Three of Pentacles is however, a good sign. It indicates skill and hard work at your disposal.

The reversed Eight of Pentacles is in your past. Have you recently given up on a project or perhaps a relationship? The Ace of Wands is in your near future. This card is a very good omen for creativity and self realization. You will probably see the world in a whole different perspective.

The Wheel of Fortune is waiting for you in the distant future. This is a strong indicator that you will be successful and blessed with good fortune in the future (try not to die though).
>>
>>18224352
Chill out. You'll never find out if your penis is big enough if you keep on acting like that.
>>
>>18224339
The same applies to women and their tits. Like a woman doesn't want to hear you say her tits are too small or too big, same as a guy doesn't want to hear it about their dick.
>>
what about channeling aliens?
>>
GDfriend here.

>>18224360
>Russian Love Story
>Replaces Love Story theme with Kalinka

In all seriousness, why can't we get back to talking turkey about divination?
>>
>>18224359
People are busy with their time and can't read all the time and when they do show up people are on the ball about it.
>>
>>18224369
One's the /div/ threads get derailed, they are not gonna get back on track for a long while.

Either way. I kinda wonder what will happen with the Russians.
>>
>>18224365
Let's be real though, making fun of a man's penis size is always free game. It's never seen as immoral or mean to make some of someone for that.
>>
>>18224383
They'll just invade Ukraine, save Syria from Al Qaida & the world will live happily ever after.

:^3 Problem, comrade?

Jokes aside, Who here has tried the Ghosts tarot?
>>
>>18224383
Once*

Still can't type for shit
>>
>>18224385
I personally think its dumb either way. A lot of double standards are fucking stupid. Maybe I'm just weird.
>>
>>18224038
Last one for the time being.

Your spread comes off to a bad start with The Tower covering you and The Star in opposition to you. You are feeling miserable or in a bad mood. Perhaps you're having difficulties controlling your emotions? Be wary of mania and over-infatuation with your tendies.

The Eight of Cups reversed is sitting at your crown. You have the potential for great joy and feasting. Be wary, as the Nine of Swords is at your feet. There is potential for failure for your quest.

The Six of Wands in behind you. Have you given up on eating healthy or maintaining a balanced diet? The King of Swords is in your near future suggesting that, yes you can go buy tendies.

The Knight of Cups is in your distant future. Be on the lookout for other dank ass food to go with your tendies. Don't forget a drink.
>>
>>18224396
Yep, you are weird. Most people enjoy hurting others.
>>
>>18224282
Thank you very much
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
The aim of these threads is about divination. So we offer readings, talk about divination, and related subjects. It's so fucking annoying when these threads get derailed, go chat about this on the IRC or something and stopping clogging up post space, we're already in the hundreds now, and the thread was posted only two hours ago. Not to mention, off-topic chat is against the rules.
>>
>>18224363
It's funny you say this about dying, because I've been feeling horrifically sick for months with something I thought was mono (not like a cold/stomach flu thing either) and I feel like it's getting worse. I haven't gone to the doctor because I don't have health insurance, but now I'm starting to think I should go to a free clinic. Thank you!
>>
>>18224407
What other foods are as dank as tendies?
So I need a drink? Ok what kind I like mountain dew.
>>18224302
Not really. Unless there is lust attached.
>>18224328
Maybe a three inches. That's too small you need at least four to feel.
>>18224364
Haha.
>>18224365
If you have small tits get with a asian
If your fat get with a black
If your into submission get with a arab
If your into fights and cheating get with a white

Now if you're into a real relationship get with a guy from the military since they are god tier.
>>18224368
Chironyomus did that on a weegee board I don't know if he has posted it yet.
>>18224383
I saw in the clouds putin with his hand full of clay.... Take from that what you want.
>>18224385
But when did it get so important to please a woman? Was it when the blacks started hitting g spots in on thrust or was it the regeneration of a nuclear family attempt.
>>18224407
Also thank you very much based babby. I will try a journey to find something more delicious then tendies
>>
>>18224475
Dude...go to the ER, its your life. Some money doesn't matter to your life. Mono can become things that are very dangerous if left alone and other illnesses pile up.
>>
>>18224452
Except no one is querying and as far as sex is off topic it's not since every single query almost is
>when will I get laid.

1/10
Derailed is much more interesting anyway.
>>
Awww...

Still waiting on the email from that Russian.
>>
>>18224452
At least it has people talking in the thread, and some of it from what I can see is legit helpful advice to those that need it within the thread, to be more open about relationships or in general things period.

Besides we don't really have any readers reading right now anyways.
>>
>>18224516
>yfw trying too hard is the reason she's not emailing you
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1476235016968.webm

This pretty much describes the exchange of wisdom here.
>>
>>18224519
There are plenty of readers who are turned off by this sort of thing, you know.
>>
>>18224520
Nah. Just left my email in the last thread for her, but timezones are a fucking bitch in this case.

Fucking 14hour difference? So its like Noon where she is, presumably working
>>
>>18224526
Yes, but like most readers who show up, people drop all discussion to get a reading almost instantly because you gotta be quick to get to the front of the line.
>>18224523
Thanks, I always love that webm, makes me smile every time.
>>
>>18224530
No, its like 4-5am where she is likely at, ya know the part of Russia that has actual cities.
>>
>>18224540
Nah, she is in the Far-East near the DPRK Border.... Where there are next to no cities.
>>
>>18224543
>living in that hellish part of Siberia

That poor girl, we need to save her.
>>
>>18224551
At least she is in one of the only population centers there. So, its not the worst.

And Fuck, It would be strange returning to my native country, after growing up in NYC. Though I may go back, just for a week train journey from Moscow to Vladivostok. Just because...
>>
>>18224560
Never return to Mother Russia anon, you'll never be able to leave again.
>>
>>18224570
That is the issue. Especially since my situation allowed me to retain my Russian citizenship, along with obtaining US citizenship..

But still, I kinda wanna return just to see what it is like. I left real young, so no real memories of there
>>
>>18224020
Cancer, late July. 21 y/o
What types of events are going to pop up in the near-future that will have a profound impact in my life?

Female
>>
>>18224579
A lot of skinheads, energy drinks, track suits, squatting, racism, poor conditions, snow, etc. So kind of like the deep south of the US without the snow and track suits.
>>
>>18224592
I suppose.
>>
>>18224600
Trust me, my grandfather lives in St. Petersburg. Not fun.
>>
>>18224611
Yea. My parents told me of some shit they dealt with. (This was in like 1996/1997)

>Russian police extortion
>Blind Cab drivers
>Organ Thief's
>Tanks starting ever morning
>Holes in old trains to be used as toilets

And other stuff
>>
>>18224633
Last time I saw my grandfather he spent his time bitching about the Cuban Missile Crisis and the Berlin Wall.
>>
>>18224646
My parents were only their for a couple weeks or so, while adopting me. So, it wasn't for long. But they also met some of the friendliest and most giving people while there
>>
>>18224551
There's no such thing as a perfect place to live, anon. All places have their flaws. Nobody needs rescue unless there's an actual war, we need adaptation.
>>
since you are familiar with russians and we off topic today there is a russian guy interested. aree russian guys nice to date?
>>
>>18224674

this isn't /soc/ or /adv/, go there if you want to know how russian guys are.
>>
>>18224656
My experience there was just my grandfather bitching constantly and then speaking in Russian which I can't understand and my parents telling me he was complaining about a tea kettle or something.

Girls are really cute in Russia though. The weirdest thing is seeing a bunch of Russians in a park dancing in a park with a boombox playing techno. I didn't really understand it at all.
>>
>>18224500
>If you have small tits get with a asian
Why? I wouldn't mind if they were tall or fit, but why?
>>
>>18224659
I don't imagine Saudi Arabia is a great place for a woman to live, war or not.
>>18224674
Everyone is different anon, we all act different. Talk to him and find out.
>>
>>18224511
I love you
>>
>>18224680
Because there naturally attracted to undeveloped women...

If there underdeveloped there not a Aryan white girl.

>>18224775
I luv u too bb.
>>
>>18224811
Will I have a qt chinese, japanese or korean bf?
>>
>>18224847
Why would you want a Asian qt you at present don't have the money to afford a Asian bf.

Get a career anon and try again tomorro

I'm getting two streets pebble beach and Terra noel...
>>
>>18224811
How do I find someone good for me? I'm lonely :(
>>
>>18224957
>asking cheswick for love advice
>>
>>18224949
do you have any good spells cheswick
>>
GDfriend here.

>>18224957
Love isn't about finding someone actively. I compare it to waiting for a bus; the right bus comes to take you to the right destination. Otherwise, if you know this bus isn't going to the right place, don't board it.

In other words, the special person won't be found actively, but rather, you'll meet by accident.
>>
>>18224949
I don't care for their race I just want any qt bf :(
>>
>>18224960
I'll take unconventional advice
>>
Holy shit, I go to nap and meditate and I come back to this...so much I disagree with Kek.
>>
>>18224970
You could at least agree with http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1476235016968.webm
>>
>>18224967
Then maybe I would rephrase to ask how the right person would come along, what to look out for, etc. I don't know, just want to know there's someone out there good for me.
>>
>>18224973

i love that video
>>
>>18224970
Will you read soon?
>>
>>18224980
That's the thing; you don't know exactly who this person is until you meet them & find that you & they resonate to each other. It's all just human itneraction & it happens quite by accident.

>>18224982
Same here, man. That knock knock joke was good.
>>
>>18224973
Agree? This video is my mantra. "Barp. Barpabarpbarp"
>>18224985
Very soon, just after lunch
>>
Trading

>query
>relevant genders
>what you read
>what kind of query you would like to practice
>>
>>18224964
What are you looking for honey.
>>18224960
Well I scryed and I don't think a empty bank account is a way to a Asians heart.
>>18224968
Try to actually approch cards saying your not and the guides want you to just settle down by being alone....
>>18224957
Go to fit and then soc then profit.

But you need to work on your depression and anxiety first don't bring someone in that you can't mentally take on...

Find a Capricorn.
>>
>>18225036
Yay!
>>
>>18225071
Thanks... do the guides think I should just wait for a guy to approach me?
>>
>>18225037

Can I weasel my way into what I want academically and career wise?
Male
I can read tarot, scry, or palmistry but I prefer not to do palmistry.
I'll read most queries.
>>
>>18225071
Thanks. Do you see that there's a specific cappi for me, or just in general?
>>
>>18225071
any spell to get someone closer to you, pls bby
>>
>>18225133
>Asking for spells to change someone's will
>Her higher spirits are angelic
Nigga pls
>>
>>18225133

hey here's an idea, try talking to them and getting to know them better. that might work.
>>
>>18225102
Do you take occult queries? If so, I'd like a reading on what comes out of what I've recently set in motion. If you don't, I can ask you something else if you have a preferred theme.

I'll start on yours momentarily.
>>
>>18225162

I can do that, but something simpler might give you simpler results. Asking the occult about the occult yields unpredictable results.
>>
>>18225162

Not him but it will work, however things will get worse for you before they get better.

Mind if i ask you, is this related to health? I don't need the specifics, a yes or no is enough.
>>
>>18223938
could someone please help me out here. Need a tarot card reading

I did something heinous by accident in a town a bit away from where I live. Will this come back to bite me? Please, I'm kinda of having a panic attack and just need someone to tell me things are going to be alright.

In exchange I'll give a natal chart reading, or try to do a tarot card reading but I'm amateur at it.
>>
>>18225133
Anon please don't do this, as someone who has been on the receiving end of an (albeit negated) one, it hits the target hard.
>>
>>18225037
>>18225037
>where do i meet my next bf?
>female
>interested in men
>tarot
>any
>>
>>18225037
could you do this post >>18225200 please?
>>
>>18225200
What did you do?
>>
>>18225200
>Eight of Wands Reversed
>King of Pentacles
>Temperance Reversed
>The Emperess

You will be fine, try not to think too much about it or it will make you mad. You really need to calm down.

You will start seeing things clearly, eventually. Go to your mother.
>>
>>18225102
You / Goal / Path: Knight of Wands (reversed) / 8 of Swords / 2 of Cups
Internal / External Challenges: 7 of Wands / Queen of Swords (reversed)
Advice: Queen of Wands / Page of Swords
Outcome: 7 of Swords, supported by 10 of Wands (reversed) and 10 of Pentacles

These cards feel wrong. Not wrong in the sense that they're inaccurate, but rather that there's just something inherently wrong about it. The Page of Swords in particular made me feel very uncomfortable. Anyway, onto this borderline sociopathic reading...

Let's start off with the very obvious things here. You're feeling tired and dispassionate, trapped, lacking motivation, etc. That part should be obvious enough (if this isn't the case, completely disregard this reading).

Now, the way out of this is...it's terrible, honestly. You basically have to use someone in order to get ahead. There's a certain female that you have to get close to in order to give you a certain mental push. See, right now you're having trouble keeping your head above water. This is way more problematic for you than the external issues, which is what you're focusing on. Focusing entirely on the external is somewhat myopic of you, though, and you should worry more about the fact that your resolve is slowly failing, and you're starting to run out of gas and such.

That's where the girl comes in. She's firey and fun and sweet...but you have to take advantage of her completely. There is some deception involved in your path, and that's what's going to allow you to get your head above water. I suspect she might have an in of some sort or a useful connection, and you have to convince her that you have feelings for her in order for her to help you out.

This is...well, it is what it is, but she'll lighten the load through her own personal charms and advantages, and that should be taken into consideration as well. Also, she has a clever idea she'll share with you, in addition to that connection she offers.

Well, there you go.
>>
>>18225190
Honestly, I only really have occult-related queries that remain unanswered. I could ask you about love or career for the umpteenth time and get the same thing I've already read for myself for such simple matters, but it feels like a waste, unless you want to practice something like that. If you want a simpler occult query, tell me the result of something I'm working on with someone. If you just don't want to do occult queries at all, scry me a good client. Thanks.

>>18225193
>things will get worse for you before they get better
How did you come to that?

>is this related to health?
Not really, unless you want to look at this very indirectly.
>>
>>18225208
so someone set a spell on you?
>>
>>18225222
Thank you! thank you so much. Would you mind telling me the positions of each of those cards? Like whats your reading format I usually do celtic cross format. Okay which do you prefer a tarot card reading or natal chart reading?

>>18225220
I might as well say it. I'm so fucking depraved. Let me just preface the story with some background.

So I started working out again, and training pretty hard. The testosterone had made me pent up sexually and I quit masturbating to maximize gains. This past week I have been having a substantial amount of sex and lewd activity with a string of women.

So I'm about to visit another girl, before I left the house I took a megamen pill and some omega3 so I'd be extra horny by the time I got there. I was in the neighborhood of one of my fwbs, a nineteen year old highschooler and amid waiting for her parents to leave the house so I could enter her house I spotted a cute teen walking home from school. I caught up with her and started some chit chat and when we got to her house, before she went I attempted to pull her in for a kiss because my current mindset was fuck it. She screamed terribly like she was about to die and ran for her house crying for her mother. I nervously laughed, but remembering back on it my laugh came out like some deranged maniac that didn't understand or care for the weight of his actions.
I ran for my car and then drove the fuck out of there. At first it didn't really bother me much but after an hour her scream would slip back into my mind and then again and again and it was like she was haunting me. I can't stop thinking of how I must of looked and how I probably scarred her mentally. She might never be able to walk in her neighborhood again with a feeling of safety.
And then I think about her gossiping to her friends at school about it and my fwb finding out and just a slew of things that could incriminate me. My fashion sense makes me stand out, so I'd be a very conspicuous person to describe.
>>
>>18225232

Damn, that's pretty spot on. I am aware of a similar situation upcoming where I do not know all of the details, but:

1. We're meeting for a work project that I'm working on that she's agreed to do some intensive work in.
2. Started very professionally
3. She hasn't even brought up money yet, I brought it up and she didn't react to it
4. Keep praising my vision (it's an artistic endeavor)
5. Rushes to indicate something that goes past a purely professional relationship's boundaries

She seems to want to be used by me due to an infatuation with me and sees me using her as a way to ingratiate herself with me.

Thanks reader, now for yours....

>>18225242

I'll give the main occult query a crack if you like (scryng or tarot), or I can do something very special where I start by scrying something you know, then looking for where it breaks. Instead of telling you what may happen, it's telling you what may go wrong and hopefully how to avoid it.

Also I just took some strong ass sleeping meds so it's gonna be trippy.
>>
File: kingwen.gif (8KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
kingwen.gif
8KB, 600x597px
Anyone willing to trade? I can do I-Ching.
>>
>>18225263

Sure I can scry right now, bit tipsy at the moment so I don't trust cards.

How's my entry into the world of Agent Mulder but in blue going to go?
>>
>>18225242
>How did you come to that

Nine of swords. This project also involves other people or so the cards seem to indicate.
>>
Air query

I'm going through a weird phase lately can someone help me clear things up?
>>
>>18225272
Hex 24: Fu / Return
I don't know what "the world of agent mulder but in blue" means, but whatever it is, it will drastically change your life.
I'd say it will go well.
>>
>>18225253

>that story

ahaha jesus christ, dude
>>
>>18225272
Oh, and do you need anything from me? like name, sign etc?
>>
>>18225253

>Situation
>Challenge
>Advice
>Likely Outcome

I want a chart but I don't know the exact time I was born... So give it to someone else, I hope it helped and good luck m8.
>>
>>18225211
Sure, I'll do that in a moment. Do you take occult queries?

>>18225275
Post your full spread, and I'll tell you if you were on the right track or not.

>>18225254
>I start by scrying something you know, then looking for where it breaks
This sounds perfect, actually.

Start with the scry of a knight holding a shield over a woman. A large missile of some sort hits the shield, but it does not affect it. What comes next?
>>
>>18225283
>>18225293

Thank you very much! Hopefully drastic change is good.

I only need relevant genders and sign if they are pertinent to the question.
>>
>>18225297
Would you mind telling me if my fwb will hear about what happened?

Also am/pm time mostly just figures for what your rising is.
>>
>>18225302
Okay, then,I have multiple questions, so if you want me to do more I-Ching readings, I'll do that.
Male
Cancer
Where will I meet my next GF and also if you want, What will she look like?
>>
>>18225299
>>18225211
actually i want to know the looks and yeah
>>
>>18225286
I'm glad it made someone laugh. I feel better now, thanks anons.
>>
>>18225299
>Situation: King of Wands/Seven of Wands
>Root: Two of Peentacles Reversed/Moon
>Known influence: Three of Wands/Page of Swords
>Past influence: The Emperor
>Future Influence: Nine of Swords/Five of Wands Reversed
>Likely Outcome:King of Pentacles/The Devil Reversed
>>
Empath is RIP...
>>
>>18225299

Somewhere there is the sound of something like an arbalest reloading. The knight might linger to linger over his victory instead of taking the opportunity to act. I get the sense that the next bolt might be more dangerous, or perhaps more carefully aimed.

Depending on how he holds his shield the handle may snap as he parries the missile. It is equally possible that the missile becomes embedded in the shield and drags it down.

Should any of these things happen the knight must flee direct confrontation and turn to other means. If the knight keeps his shield and blocks correctly, he has the freedom to be aggressive.

I sense aggression being impeded by bars and walls. It would be hard to reach through them to get at what he's after.

Going the circuitous was is necessary to bypass this if brute force, skill, or trickery is not an option to get through the barrier. Also this is where the duo would run if their shield failed due to improper blocking.

They have cover, but also potentially expose themselves to another missile if they leave it, and they must to get past the one wielding the devilish weapon or vanquish him.

If you try to draw his fire before rushing him and he sees it then he will wait patiently for his shot. If you make a break for it he will fire a shot off quickly, and possibly cleanly.

Your options are trickery or the knight facing him with his shield. The closer you come through the winding pillars and columns to your foe the more chance of something deadly lurking between the rows. This feels like a game of cat and mouse in some ways.
>>
>>18225312

For some reason I'm seeing an ice cream shop. Young people standing outdoors. A bike nearby, idk if it is yours. A good place to socialize so that all of her friends can chime in with positive opinions about you later when you are judged by her friend group as a potential bf.

I see dark hair. I think that she may be asian but I am not sure.
>>
>>18225349
Brown or black hair?
>>
>>18225211
>>18225320
Your next potential match is tall and skinny, with very dark hair, somewhat up, but to the side, if that makes sense. His nose is a bit roundish, and he has a calm demeanor about him. Friendly guy, seems chill.

When you first notice him, it's outside, and he's talking on his phone. Based on his facial expression and tone, it seems to be with a friend or with a girl, planning something. I think I heard “I'll hit you up later” at the end of the call. For whatever reason, you were almost staring at him while he was on the phone, or at least it seems that way to him when he notices you. He smiles and greets you with a slightly joking tone.

He keeps playing with something in his hand while talking to you, possibly his phone. The conversation seems to last around 2 minutes (not sure, that part is experimental) before he says he has to run off somewhere and basically closes you on the phone number bit.

For my query, see:
>>18225162
or
>>18225242

>>18225334
I'll take some time to digest this. Did you want a short one as well?

>>18225214
>>18225253
Because I'm somewhat judgmental over such behavior, it would be best if I not read for you due to bias. I'm sure you understand.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-12-01-19-35.png (663KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-12-01-19-35.png
663KB, 1440x2560px
>>18225309
>Will she hear about it

>Five of Wands
>The Moon Reversed
>King of Pentacles
>Advice: Justice

Likely yeah, and it will not be pretty.... I'll recommend talking to her before she finds out.

Pic rated is natal chart
>>
>>18225343
I cut my prompt a bit short to see if you were on the right track. Unfortunately, I'm not really prepared to say if this is on or not because I need to read this a few times and think it over a bit. Thank you for the scry, I'm sure I'll get something out of it.
>>
>>18225360
>Did you want a short one as well.

Not really, I just saw you asking this to a couple of readers, thought i might as well try it.
>>
>>18225335
Aye, I am RIP...internet issues, trying to sort it out now
>>
>>18225349
I have another question, feel free to ask for another I-Ching reading.
>>
>>18225359

Hard to say. Dark enough to b black, I'd have to look closer to see if it might be brown.
>>
>>18225360
>>18225320
>>18225360
3 of Pentacles
9 of Wands
2 of Wands

If you can maintain a clear sense of purpose over the coming months, you are well positioned to see you hard work get the recognition it deserves. It is not guaranteed, but if you maintain your own pace, and it may tax your interpersonal skills, as you will need to rely and trust on others for the best outcome. That outcome will be worth your determination, however, not only providing material reward, but leading to a sense of lasting accomplishment. Your inner strength will be called upon to maintain the current situation, and then to move forward when progress becomes possible for you. You will likely find yourself in a position to reap the rewards of these partnerships, in the form of financial gain or promotion.
>>
>>18225385

K.

Will laying righteous fury upon the enemies around me that I have chosen by the controlled means I have chosen be a positive thing for me and for how I am viewed by my prospective employers? Should I do it first or after I'm in?
>>
>>18225379
Got it, thanks. Looking over the spread, it seems to point to a Pyrrhic victory for me. Such is life.

>>18225394
Which query did you do? I can't seem to match up the reading.
>>
>>18225400
First question: Hex 21: Pi / Grace. Yes, but your enemies might fight back, I'd say be cautious and aware. Besides it sounds like your going to fucking war.

Second Question: Hex 30: Li / Igniting. In a very good way, but be sure not to get drunk on this revelation or it will be your undoing (don't be an arrogant piece of shit) No transforming hexes, so nothing to warn you about in the future.

Third question: Hex 55: Feng / Abundance. Probably before. You may have some conflict, but if you are smart you can handle it.

And btw, what exactly are you doing? Shit, i want to lay righteous fury upon my enemies
>>
>>18225429

Straight up honesty?

Laying low a human trafficker who dabbles in interstate drug transport, and possibly taking down one a kingpin and corrupt official, and maybe someone small time but nasty.
>>
>>18225417
>Phyrric victory

I wonder, how do you figure? I would say the cards were fairly decent, but my method is probably noticeable different to yours.

Mind you I am hardly an expert, I jut want to see the contrast
>>
>>18225242
>scry me a good client
Chiming in hoping for a trade. I did this with tarot (I want to practice descriptions of people) and if you can do a short scry for me back (Query:what will happen next time I am close to him?) is helpful. Thanks if you decide to pick it up.

Six of Swords, Two of Cups, The Magician, Knight of Cups

This sounds like a foreigner who could be from overseas but whatever it is english is not their first language. They will be in a committed relationship and make that point obvious about them how much they are dedicated to their wife/husband or tote them around with them where they go. They probably has a job in the trades or could also be involved in occult stuff, but whatever it is they definitely like to create and build on things. They are very "romantic" individuals but I do not think it is as in like dating romance it is more like they have a romantic view on life where they see thing with a rose colored filter. They are definitely not shy individuals and take pride in their philosophy in life where love and relationships are very important to them. The Knight could have blonde hair.
>>
>>18225436
Sounds like fun. And by "laying low" you mean killing, correct?

I wouldn't do it DESU, there's good in everyone, regardless of how shitty they are to others. To people I don't know I come off as awkward and cold, but if you know me I'm nice as fuck.
If they really deserve it, just shit up their drugs or whatever. If you kill the kingpin, the los zetas will cut off your head with a dull scalpel, and that's not the way I'd want to go, but you live your life. Of course you might not kill anybody and I'm just a retard, but whatever.
Will I get /fit/?
Will I succeed, and in what field?
Will I get over my depression and anxiety?
>>
>>18225373
God damn, yeah will do, thank you very much anon

sun conjunct jupiter
sun oppose saturn
sun oppose nepture
sun trine pluto
Your self esteem consistantly vaccilates between points of being comfortable with yourself to loathing yourself as you come to head with certain realities that wipe away previous expectations you may of held. Particularly in relationships you often ideaize the prospects like a fantasy which can muddy up actual interaction. You could benefit a lot from maintaining a positive outlook on life and yourself and trying not to work relationships into preconceptions.
>>
>>18225384
Noooooo!
>>
>>18225452
I know who that is. Unfortunately, I can't read for you, but I'll see if I can get someone else to.

I'm out.
>>
>>18225455

Not killing, simply disassembling their empires and putting them in a position where they can no longer do evil so easily.

>Will I get /fit/?
I see tall trees. Broad trees. Whether they are more tall than broad depends on your decisions. I definitely get the sense that middle girth may be an obstacle you need to overcome, but it will be hard. If you can do that the rest will follow.
>Will I succeed, and in what field?
Candy bar in a wrapper, can't see the wrapper. Field made me think of a field of strawberries first. People pay to come pick those in the summer: it's good produce for the pickers and more profitable business for the farmer. Success depends on controlling what you produce and how it is distributed. Deals that take this out of your hands impoverish you.
>Will I get over my depression and anxiety?
There will be good days. There will be days where the sun is cold. Remember to laugh and remember not to brood. You will survive periods of melancholy that feel like winters. It will be worth it.
>>
>>18225469
Pretty accurate description, creepily accurate I'll say.

Thanks for that and good luck m8.
>>
>>18225484
That was so general that I saw myself in the text too and I'm not you.
>>
Can I get a reading?

>Sign: Gemini
>Gender: Male
>Query: Will I see progress with my work (music)?
>>
>>18225487

There are not as many variables in outlooks in life or not as many as you might think. Some people can identify with and others can't.
>>
>>18225484
I'll do you another if you do me another.
Sorry my mind is just running haywire with what might happen and I just want pre-emptive closure.

Will I lose my fwb after I explain what happened?
>>
>>18225475
Oh. cool. So you'll fuck with them psychologically? Sounds cool.
And I'll be a farmer? I'm studying to become an IT technician, I guess I had a backup plan of moving to Colorado, buying some land and growing dank up there, IDK though.
And thanks for the last thing, made my day.
>>
>>18225487
I'm the guy that did the reading.

Reading back on what I typed that was pretty general. I'll try to focus it more next time.
>>
>>18225037
Has j moved on?
Male &female
Tarot
Any
>>
>>18225512
>The Devil
>King of Swords Rersed
>Page of Cups

Hate to bring bad news but again Its possible. She is not as attached to you as you might think and having fear will do no good.

Try to remind her of the old times, if you two have been friends for some time then approach her as that. Keep in mind I still think it's better to talk, but try to do it smoothly.

Well I don't know how much more info you can get from a chart since I know nothing about astrology.
>>
>>18225534
Would you mind reading or trading?
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-12+at+04.18.06).jpg (89KB, 487x642px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-12+at+04.18.06).jpg
89KB, 487x642px
>fixed internet
>Get some lootboxes
>first lootbox
>Pic related

AWWWWWWWW YEA.
>>
>>18225538
I don't have a query in mind but I can read for you if you want. Probably my last one today
>>
>>18225548
I'm >>18225530 thanks <3
>>
File: 1475605457401.gif (964KB, 397x658px) Image search: [Google]
1475605457401.gif
964KB, 397x658px
>>18225546

I have only got sprays in 4 loot boxes. It's going to be as bad as it was with the Olympics for me

End me now
>>
>>18225534
yeah this isn't gonna end well. We haven't known eachother long at all and she specifically told me not to be a creep. She loves fooling around and gets angry whenever I got other stuff to do, but idk if that'll be enough. I'll just break it off and hope that she doesn't want it to end. thanks anon

Also I could read more planets, but I'm really not in any mood right now actually. Sorry. If I am in the morning I'll post something.
>>
>>18224503
Thanks. Health insurance doesn't kick in until December (am college student who is still on my parents plan, dad was out of work for 5 months and just found job) I've been feeling bad to the point I've been worrying about something really bad happening, so the reading clarified that I definitely need to go see someone. Will call a doctor in the morning and go from there.
>>
>>18225552

She (or he?)seems in a time of assertion. I would say she still thinks about you but it's not worried. Temperance mixed with seven of swords seems to point that direction.

Basically she is prepared to move on, she seems pretty down to earth.

You on the other hand... You are more expressive of what you want, however You try to keep your distance. You also seem rather anxious.
>>
>>18225563
It's alright, a personal advice is not to let cards rule your life m8. They give insight but can also mess you up if you take them as facts.

So do what you think you must.
>>
File: My score.png (3MB, 1547x1335px) Image search: [Google]
My score.png
3MB, 1547x1335px
>>18225559
>bought 24 lootboxes
>pic related
Holy shit, SCORE!
>>
>>18225614
that's me in the snow outfit
>>
File: maxresdefault-8.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-8.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>18225620

You are a big girl
>>
File: CIA with prisoners.jpg (133KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CIA with prisoners.jpg
133KB, 900x1200px
>>18225625
the harder I fall
>>
File: 1475037255971.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1475037255971.gif
2MB, 500x279px
Well that's all for tonight. Hope it helped /div/
>>
>>18225625
Would the winter cold kill her if the snow outfit were removed?
>>
File: No.jpg (32KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
32KB, 710x720px
>>18225644
no, it would just be very cold
>>
anyone else doing readings?
i can flip chink coins if you want me too
>>
>>18225664
Apparently all readers are busy.
>>
>>18225679
R.I.P
>>
>>18225683
I'll do some readings when I get home; just got my pay and I'm about $400 up so I'm gonna treat myself to a nice bowl of ramen for dinner.
>>
>>18225696
>Empath says he is going to read very soon
>stay up all night dead tired
>3 hours pass
>he is back, but busy with his Overwatch game instead (???)
>waited for nothing

Welp good night or rather good morning.
>>
>>18225696
Nice, I put paprika, carribean jerk, Majoram, and a fuck ton of other spices in my ramen to make it not taste like cardboard, shit's lit.
>>
>>18225698
Oh shit, sorry anon. I had internet issues earlier before. What sort of reading are you chasing, I'll do one for right now. I'm so sorry ;~;
>>18225701
>walk to shops
>ramen shop is closed
Dang it...
>>
>>18225722
>Ramen shop

Where do you live?
>>
>>18225696
Can I ask for one?, Hope so
Male
21 years
Cáncer
How the girl I want to fuck sees me?
>>
>>18225733
Australia, why's that?
>>18225787
Of course anon. I'll throw up the details I need in a moment. But I will preface it with that I won't go delving into another person energy so best I can offer here is a tarot reading. Even still, this seems like quite a superficial query, no offence intended.
>>
>>18225806
oh, us 'murricans don't have ramen shops.
And yes, I am up at 2am browsing /x/
>>
>>18225593
Thank you anon, your health is always important, so always go to the doctor. Even minor injuries to muscles and things can become something more. It could be nothing and I hope it is anon, but bronchitis, flu, mono, etc. can be dangerous.

Hope you feel better anon.
>>18225696
>Empath is up $400
>I'm out $20

Such is the way of life, but at least I got a sick ass book from it.
>>
>>18225810
Fuck, keep forgetting to use tripcode
>>
>>18225810
We have some ramen shops, depends on where you are though. Mostly in Chinatowns and stuff.
>>
>>18225830
I guess you have a point, I live in a suburb though, so I don't see them really
>>
>>18225810
We tend to get a lot of them springing up what being so close to the orient. Funnily enough I'm having Thai for dinner instead, go figure.
>up at 2am on /X/
>my job is midnight to 10am most days
Being awake at this hour is weird for me
>>18225814
Wheel of fortune anon; ebbs and flows. I'd swing you $20 if you really needed it; spread my good fortune. What was the sick ass book?
>>
>>18225838
Nah I don't need the $20. I plan on blowing another $60 come the 24th on Xenoverse 2. The book was Star Wars: Ahsoka, came out yesterday, been looking forward to it, especially after the finale of S2 of Rebels.
>>
>>18225846
>xenoverse 2
Quality tastes anon. I approve.
>ahsoka
Oh wicked, I saw that. I'm not a huge SW fan but I enjoy it. Glad to hear the money is going to loves and not being lost
>>
>>18225838
Empath, I know you aren't reading just yet but I'm passing out. I had a feeling i need to query you for what's to come sometime soon. I want to remain anon but will give you a great, big energy hug in hopes you will recognize me without some info you require. If you want to choose method, that is fine but feeling I need a combo tarot/empath one. No question but what you can pull with symbolism or what you feel.
Purple clover.
I appreciate you reading this even if you don't want to "read". Thank you.
>>
>>18225852
I rarely waste money these days surprisingly, usually always buy something I enjoy when I do buy things. Still debating on what I want to do with XV2. Made a Frieza for XV1 and named him Snowflake, all black and stuff, like Black Ice. Plan to transfer him over, but don't know if I want to make another, or recreate the Saiyan Girl I made in XV1, Frieza's get a cool Janemba head and stuff now in 2.

But that's a completely different thread topic really.
>>
I'm gonna throw this out there for you Empath in case you start reading while I'm gone, as I've got to go take a shit and then do some things unfortunately and don't want to miss you if you do start reading.

Holland
Average height, bushy beard (needs to be shaved terribly), thin brown hair, skinny, likes my dork shit, etc.
Orange Stick
Just a reading about/on next girlfriend would be cool, I guess that is a general love reading?

Enjoy these things by the way.

https://youtu.be/DoLwSGb5G4Y?t=1m36s (pure hype)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0 (fun trailer despite the game being a general mess sadly)
>>
>>18225884
wait in line like the rest of us
>>
>>18225860
>empath+tarot Reading;Future Specific
Death
6 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by The Wheel of Fortune(r)
Counseled by 4 of Pents and Judgement
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0h47Uolsd9v
>>
>>18225894
Oh shit, you're reading now?
What field will I succeed in?
>>
>>18225897
When you listen to the mp3 he says he was doing an exception for that person because he recognized her/him? And put his dinner away. So I guess he's still eating for now.
>>
>>18225899
oh, didn't look at the link
>>
File: Check 'em revised.png (402KB, 770x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em revised.png
402KB, 770x1060px
Okay, lets do some readings. I'm about 3/4 the way through my dinner, so I'll type this up for you lovelies to get to me while I devour the rest of my curry. I'm sorry I was a shit today, sincerest apologies.
>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Love and good vibes be with you all, my wonderful family <3
>>18225892
>>18225899
I like you anon, thanks for looking out for me <3
>>
>>18225904
hii there empath! cool cool, thanks for doing readings for us.

mimi
dark blue circle
i am above average tall with olive skin and dark hair
empath
general energy reading please have a look at me and maybe whats around me? anything interesting? i wish had something more interesting to ask
>>
>>18225904
>>18225884
>>
>>18225904
Jacob
Male, Pale skin, blue eyes, dirty blonde hair that sticks up. 6 ft (idk what you aussies measure in)
So, favorite color and favorite shape? I'd say red triangle
What field will I succeed in?
I might have more questions, I'll trade some I-Ching for more readings
>>
>>18225913
Oh fuck forgot to say, I'd like empath, never had that done
>>
>>18225904
Luke
Tall,pale, dark hazel hair.
Light green triangle
empath
general reading/how should i look for my path in life?
>>
>>18225904
Dracor
Hazel short hair, 1.88m height, a bit chubby, blue/green mixed eyes (look gray-ish);
a burning-orange triangle within a night blue circle
What is going to happen in my near future? Feels big
Empath
>>
>>18225904
Porsha
poetic, creative, tsundere type
Pink circle
will we be friends again this november, is there hope for us?
tarot please
>>
>>18225904
Lets go with Verenge
I look like Kurt Cobain with his natural brown hair
Red Circle (though the center is hollow, like Paint circles)
Feel free to read my aura (I'm curious on the color honestly and what that means) and a general love/girlfriend/whatever reading I guess. About the only thing I can really think of, unless you wanna also do a thing based on these football trades I got going and whether it'll get me to the finals or not, don't have to win, just get there, but I suppose I'm asking a bit much huh?

Either way, good vibes to ya man, hope you enjoyed your food. Not really sure what would be better for the questions, I guess Empath?
>>
>>18225909
>Empath Reading;Future General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1sSe7fmf0nv
>>
>>18225904

risen
shoulder length brown hair, 6 ft male blue eyes.
Green helix.
what is it that makes me want to sabotage myself, why can't I commit to changing myself for the better despite how hard it is initially.
an Empath reading please senpai.
>>
>>18225946
that was super interesting!! and im so sorry about the pain you felt really.. i didnt lose anyone but i myself feel really bad these recent times maybe that was it? thank you again
>>
>>18225911
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JlH2G6UaeG
>>
>>18225913
>>18225915
>Empath Reading;Future Career
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dG1zSbgyCe
>>
>>18225983
Cool reading, at least there is some positivity there. I feel like the icky energy might be mine you're reading or particularly something around me, always felt like some bad juju is around me. You also described my problem with TOR itself, no friends to really play, they still prefer to play WoW sadly and I just can't keep playing WoW anymore, its just copypasta'd stuff constantly.

Also thanks for the reading
>>
>>18225994
Pretty spot on, only problem is I'm terrified of doing public speaking, but everything else was right. Good job and thanks.
And btw there is nothing wrong with questioning your future, if you have a query, go right ahead and ask, I-Ching is about 85% of the time accurate, but I'm not trying to force you or anything.
>>
>>18225918
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1OJbMmVM3OF
>>
>>18225921
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ENrRUQy2qV
>>
>>18226014
I love you so much. You're one hell of a something if you get what I'm saying...
>>
>>18226032
Thanks... Who are you?
>>
>>18226033
I posted as Hermes way back when and we got in a pretty tense argument. I know who you are, though...and the fact that you're at a bar and nobody knows you're posting on here is hilarious.
>>
>>18226044
I'm at my house...
I think you have the wrong person
>>
>>18226030
I am amazed, the reading was spot on :o I guess I'll disclose some more then; when I was a child I accidentally created a tulpa and I gave it too much freedom. Lately, a lot of events have been repeating in my life and I think the tulpa is preying on a few repetitions - most likely on repetition of "birth", though probably not a literal one. The tulpa, which takes the form of a Dragon, most likely wants to be "born", and surely, there will be a fight for it. I also have to mention that my grandfather is really sick (due to old age, more than likely), so at this point its only a question of time. That skull may be quite literal.

Thank you for the reading :)
>>
>>18226048
YOU SIGNED DOWN FOR OBAMACARE? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. OH MY GOSH. YOU REALLY ARE DAEDALUS.
>>
>>18226054
I literally don't know you.
Who do you think I am?
>>
>>18225928
>Tarot Reading;Future Specific
Knights of Pents
3 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 4 of Swords
Counseled by Queen of Swords(r) and 10 of Wands
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1sfpHItZHnM
>>
And then the readings stopped on this day, the day of Wednesday.
>>
File: large.gif (274KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
274KB, 500x350px
>>18225904
Nina
Short, skinny, brown eyes, medium red (dyed) messy hair
Green tree of life
Empath energy reading, por favor
>>
>>18225904
If you have still some time
Baka
average height, blue eyes, small hands, short hair
Purple circle with 3 circles in it.
Is A have romantic feelings for me?
Emapth
>>
>>18226062
thank you yeah I guess its true I guess me and her deserve a break from each other. she is my best friend and it hurts but it must be done I guess. Thank you for the reading, you are so nice.
>>
>>18225932
>Empath Reading;Energy General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tQamSEbVD1
>>
>>18226083
Sounds accurate enough. Shame about no love though, guess I'll continue on this walk of life alone. Oh well. Thanks.
>>
>>18225948
>Empath Reading;Energy Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yO2IjGCJZi
>>
>>18226099
I appreciate this so much thank you. I'm going to take a walk, get some food, do some meditation and listen to it again because there was a lot of strong, honest, heartfelt advice there and I truly feel like you know exactly where I am because you've been there. I'll post again later when I've given it some time to process, good vibes right back at you.
>>
File: eye.png (125KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
125KB, 640x400px
>>18226072
>Empath Reading;Energy General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1otyNYKjIZ5
>>
>>18225836
On my town alone we have like 5+Japanese/Ramen places
>>
>>18225904
>Linas
>Tall,muscular,short brown hair, blue eyes, I am very calm, people say i look sad.
>red circle
>will i have any romantic relationship this year?
>empath (but wichever is easier for you...)
>>
>>18226073
Sorry anon, I didn't see anything...Please hit me up tomorrow when I do readings, I fear I've pushed myself a little bit today (usually I'm out by 5pm, it's now 8pm).
>>18225974
You're welcome darling. No need to apologise
>>18226002
I would play TOR with you anon. My current go to MMO is TSW, which i fucking love despite having no one (now) to play with; the /x/ feel of it keeps me coming back.
>>18226014
Haha yea, I knew you'd say that. That's why I said a little more confidence. I have no doubt you'd make an excellent public speak if you practice it
>>18226053
Oh jeez, that sounds rough...I wish you all the best anon, I'm here if you ever need an ear.
>>18226074
Give it time...I done goof'd super bad with my best mate and we have a 2yr separation period, but now we're as close as ever. If it's meant to be, things will reconnect.
>>18226092
Give it time anon, work on yourself while you have the time.
>>18226122
Sounds like a plan anon. I'm here, and will try to be all night for you. I wish you all the best, I've been there, it's a hard place to pull yourself out of.
>>
File: b14.jpg (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
b14.jpg
3MB, 2480x3508px
>>18226141
Thank you for your reading <3
Love and good vibes to you always :*
>>
>>18226197
Are you still reading? I only got back from my lecture and I never catch you because time zones are a bitch, so I'm usually sleeping when you read.
>>
>>18226255
You're welcome darling.
>Pharah
Hnnnnggg best girl <3
>>18226259
Sorry anon, I just got into bed to talk to my gf; pretty darn exhausted from today. What's your Timezone? I can do my best to arrange a time to read when you're around
>>
>>18226268
I'm in the UK, mate :(
Our paths rarely cross. I understand there are a lot of Americans though.
>>
>>18226270
Ahhh dang, yea I backpacked through the UK, it did make it hard for contact family back home.

Will you be around this tomorrow tomorrow anon?
>>
File: image.gif (408KB, 408x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
408KB, 408x303px
>>18226284
This time tomorrow? I mean I'm busy then but if you're definitely here I'll try and squeeze a query in when I'm on my phone. Don't worry about it too much, I understand you're a busy man. Lucky gf...hmpf
>>
>>18226292
I will be here about an hour earlier this time tomorrow; as I finish my martial arts at 8pm and then get home around 8:30-9pm. Don't fret, you're welcome to add me on Skype if you'd like a personalised reading session; it'd be my pleasure.
>lucky gf...hmpf
No no, you've got it all wrong anon...I'm the lucky one here.
>>
>>18226197
>I would play TOR with you anon. My current go to MMO is TSW, which i fucking love despite having no one (now) to play with; the /x/ feel of it keeps me coming back.

I'd unfortunately have to reinstall it, level a new character, etc. And my internet runs on satellite these days, bad latency, bad datacap, etc.

Sorry Empath. ;_;
>>
>>18226316
>No no, you've got it all wrong anon...I'm the lucky one here.
Need me a freak like that
>>
>>18225894
Thank you, Empath. Now comes the time to look at everything going on a bit deeper. Give me a bit to provide better feedback and I will connect you elsewhere. I do really appreciate this.
>>
>>18225614
i bought 10 and i got all symmetra shit
>>
>>18225594
My bad I fell asleep.
But hey this is spot on I'm 90% anxiety and 10% bagels. Good to hear this though, I get vibes from him and not know how to handle them, but now I can put it out of my mind. Hopefully for good. If youre still around have a great day/night!
>>
New bread:

>>18226471
>>18226471
>>18226471
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 640x1136px
My Hanson Roberts tarot deck came in the mail!!!!
My first deck!!!!!
Super excited!!!!
Got real sad last night bc someone said my reading for him was really bad but I guess that's to be expected sometimes as a beginner
Empathau has been a great supporter of me starting to get into tarot thank u to him
I'll be reading for myself for a while before trying u guys
But I'm sorry if I suck P:
>>
So I'm quite interested in divination. Have been for a long time. I was thinking of adding another form of cleromancy. Perform a simple ritual with a dollar, as to have 100 is to be complete, and i was thinking of having each 50 cents be the two "opposite" basic elements so when i preformed the ritual i was going to paint each side of a different color based on the element its supposed to be. When divining with them, tossing them, and looking at the astrological connections as well as the elements and symbolism in placements.

Is this good/bad? is there anything else i should be adding to this? I already use tarot and the Elder Futhark.
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.