[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination General: /div/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 493
Thread images: 45

File: 2oc.jpg (58KB, 413x669px) Image search: [Google]
2oc.jpg
58KB, 413x669px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18209502
>>
File: spooky art 4.jpg (855KB, 1565x971px) Image search: [Google]
spooky art 4.jpg
855KB, 1565x971px
Doing one card readings in a moment. Anyone interested i will need gender, sign and the query.

Hope i can help
>>
>>18212187
Steph
Virgo
Will J and I become closer? Will we become lovers?
>>
>>18212187
>>18207931
Gotta be my lucky day, just got into /div/
>>
>>18212187

male
Sagittarius
Will he get better?
>>
>>18212187

Female
Pisces
Love reading please. I have someone in mind.
>>
>>18212187
Male
Taurus

Is it worth it to stay?

Also I'll be doing some readings when I get back from lunch.
>>
File: 1475535116714.jpg (221KB, 1300x1712px) Image search: [Google]
1475535116714.jpg
221KB, 1300x1712px
>>18212187
female libra
What kind of good luck am I going to experience in the future?
I keep pulling good luck cards in my 3 card spreads
>>
Will trade readings
Doing I-Ching like always
>>
>>18212187
Male
Libra
Anything you can tell me of my love life, thanks a lot. Like when next girlfriend will happen, what she is like, etc.
>>
>>18212187
Male
Cancer
Will things turn out well with this girl I'm trying to go out with?
>>
>>18212201
Male
Will she keep the secret i told her?
>>
>>18212187
Female
Virgo
Will I be with my crush?
>>
>>18212211
What type of reading will you do for me?
>>
>>18212201
I'm down but you'll have to wait an hour or two for my reading.

Will I be happy if I stay?
>>
>>18212216
Oh i am sorry, im not a reader when you said "Doing I-Ching like always" i tought you would also be doing readings, my bad.
>>
>>18212221
no worries m8, I'll get to you after miseria
>>
>>18212217
Hex 12: P'i / Stagnation

You won't be happy if you stay, i'd say go, but be careful, your transformed hex (what will happen if you heed the hexes) is Sung / Conflict
Be careful and do it carefully (assuming it either staying with people you hate or staying with a bad lover.)
>>
>>18212211
Hex 61: Chung Fu / Inner truth

Gain insight into yourself, then you can find out.
I wish I could tell you upfront, but sometimes this method isn't the greatest.
>>
>>18212201
Can' t trade but will I get acceptance?
>>
>>18212191

>Nine of Swords

Ehh seems like anxiety will tear you apart. You need to gain more confidence m8. Try to have a gambler mentality, if it happens good, if not nothing happens. Chill

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18212247
Thank you
>>
>>18212192
>Ten of Cups

You are right to be confident m8, great card for love and family relationships. Everything is going to resolve soon.

If this is a long distance relationship, expect some travel in the near future, if its not long distance then a lot of communication through internet might be advised or referred.

Hope it helped and good luck.
>>
>>18212195

>Lovers Reversed

Ugh hard to tell, it doesn't seem so or not soon. He needs to resolve some important things things in order to get pass this issue.

If health related, expect troubles in the throat like asthma or poor circulation.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18212187

Male, Sagittarius. Is travelling soon a good idea?
>>
>>18212187
Male
Leo
Is there a girl in love with me right now?
>>
>>18212196

>Two of Swords

Time to sit back and think what you truly want, there is some indecision in your mind. Probably related to some recent ''news'' that you didn't expected.Try to get more facts before you make a decision. (this could be referring a near future or present)

If already at a relationship expect your core belief of the relationship to be trow into question (could be either positive or negative). If single, expect a chaotic near future. My advise is to make a more rational choice rather than emotional.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18212292

I'm not in a relationship, but what do you mean by chaotic near future? My life is pretty calm, especially in the love area. I haven't had any unexpected news.
>>
I'll do a few readings (starting with Daedalus). I need sign, query, and whether you are presently feeling more masculine/feminine. Please no romance readings this time.
>>
>>18212197

Hey glad to see you around!

>Strength Reversed

It is not advised to stay. Specially if this is related to pride. Try kindness instead of force.

There might be people from your past willing to help you.

Hope it helped.
>>
Looks like the other reader who wanted to trade dipped. I'm looking to trade, and I'm still down. I'll match the depth of my reading to yours.

I need:
>query
>relevant (genders)
>what you read
>what kind of query you would like to practice
>>
>>18212270
Thanks man
>>
>>18212308
female
feminine
general future, where am i headed to?

thanks
>>
>>18212308
Oh, was going o ask for a romance reading... Oh well
Cancer
Will I succeed in life? in what field?
And bonus if you feel like: I've lost 25 pounds since july, will I become fit? Will I succeed?
Masculine
>>
>>18212319
What is your sun sign?

>>18212311
Likewise, friend. Would you like a reading in return? I'll need the aforementioned info.
>>
>>18212300

Chaotic *love* near future. Basically as chaos, expect the unexpected, ergo not clear to you now.
>>
>>18212322
Fuck, I keep forgetting to use my tripcode
>>
>>18212322
Sorry, I'm going through some bitter romantic troubles so I don't want that to influence the reading.
>>
>>18212187
Female

Scorpio

Would like a love reading, it isn't going well for me though.
>>
>>18212324
im an idiot, so sorry.. aries, i forgot
>>
>>18212314
Female
What will happen between me and my crush in the next few months?
Tarot
Practice love reading
>>
>>18212344
>Practice love reading
I'm a straight male. If you want to practice a relationship one, bend the rules a bit and read on a female friend. If you want to practice matchmaking, well...I'm a straight male, like I said. Post your cards, and I'll give you better feedback. I'll start reading yours right after I give you your feedback. Just to verify, your crush is male?
>>
>>18212322

The Sun reversed covers you and Judgement is in opposition to you; you are currently content but are hoping for improvement still. Be wary of a sudden change in your life or false feelings of renewal.

At your crown, The Lovers reversed is seated which suggests that an upcoming project or endeavor will probably fail. Do not fret though, the Page of Pentacles is at your feet. You have been steadfast in your studies and self improvement. Don't give up!

The Three of Cups is behind you. Have you been celebrating an achievement recently? If so, it is now time to look forward and to not be stuck in the glory of the past. The Queen of Wands reversed is in your immediate future, suggesting that you will be economical but also charitable. Be wary though, as an alternate reading of the Queen of Wands reversed is deceit or jealousy.

Justice is in your distant future. Perhaps you will be placed in a position of authority such as law enforcement or a managerial position. Either way, you will be fair and just to the best of your abilities.
>>
>>18212324

Sure, thanks!

>Male
>Cancer
>Masculine

I am planing to quit smoking (eventually). But since i work in a tobacco shop you can see its not as easier for me as it might be for other people...

I know its kind of hard to ask, but what do you see in my near future for that regard.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18212308
Gemini
Next major life change.
Masculine
>>
>>18212363
>I'll practice a romance reading.
You too, eh? Well, my stipulations are here:
>>18212349

I'll read yours right after hers. It will be interesting to see how our opinions line up as far as events of significance.
>>
>>18212371
Oh oops, I do it anyways.
>>
>>18212378
>Major life event by the end of the year.
>Male
>Scry, tarot, and books.

I was going to start watching a movie, which is why I initially dipped. I'll start now.
>>
>>18212361
Thanks m8
I haven't really been celebrating, 'm coming out of a depression (Don't worry, I never tried to an hero or anything) I am trying to self-improve my body and mental state, is that how I will fail?
>>
>>18212349
>>18212380
Male crush , I just want a scry please

You / Her / Significator Queen of Swords, Ace of Swords, 9 of Swords
Favor / Against Wheel of Fortune, 4 of Pentacles
Outcome Page of Wands Reversed

This relationship would be very communicative but having a lot to talk about does not mean it would be lovey. There is attraction but more inaction than anything but this might already be a mutual agreement because you two talk a lot and are very open. The big problem is that there is no initiation and not wanting to change a stance or position which will make it so nothing will happen but there is going to be a lucky chance that will allow you to make a move on her so you should try it then. It should be obvious from the amount of time you communicate when this opportunity come up but it is up to you to make the move. It might not be what you hope for and might be a little sad at times from the 9 of swords
>>
>>18212319

You are covered by The Hermit reversed. Have you been feeling paranoid or overly cautious lately? Perhaps you are isolating yourself? The Three of Pentacles is in opposition with you which suggests that you could be overworking yourself or are unhappy with your occupation.

The Four of Pentacles reversed is at your crown indicating that you have the potential to becomes lethargic or in a state of suspended flux. The good news though is that you have the Eight of Wands at your feet notifying that you are eager to remain in motion and to change yourself.

The Emperor is behind you meaning that you have left behind a degree of stability or consistency in your life. There will be great joy and celebration in the near future as indicated by the Eight of Cups reversed.

The Four of Swords reversed is waiting for you in your distant future. You will have to be economic and frugal in said future so be prepared to make sacrifices to change your lifestyle if that is what you desire.
>>
>>18212394
thank you miseria
>>
>>18212308
Libra
Could I have a general health reading?
Feminine
>>
File: drowning_by_pretty_angel.jpg (53KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
drowning_by_pretty_angel.jpg
53KB, 400x800px
Anyone around who can do a reading of ANY kind to tell me what I need to do to get better? I had a thing happen in April and I've been messed up in the head ever since.
>>
>>18212371
For you and the female friend.

Ace of Wands Rx flew out.
Then High Priestess.

Then IX of Wands Rx, VIII of Pents, IV of Swords Rx, V of Cups, VII of Pentacles
I think this indicates a unconsummated attraction, which was felt out a bit, then left alone to simmer in case the right conditions arrived. I mean, I feel that's what indicated by the present state in High Priestess and VII of Pentacles. Actually a confusing pair, so I drew a new set of cards, just to clarify those two:

II of Cups Rx, IX of Pentacles Rx, IX of Cups Rx, VIII of Swords Rx, II of Swords RX, V of Pentacles Rx, Father of Cups.

See, all the reversed cards aren't as negative as it might seem--I think the best match to explain the High Priestess and VII of Pentacles in the first pair, is the II of Swords Rx and Father of Cups in the second.

Something uninitiated because of anxiety and confusion brought on by anxiety. A big game of chicken, at the end of it.

>>18212390
That's funny, are you the other person who queried him? I think it matches up relatively well, with the uninitiated bit.
>>
>>18212200

>Five of Swords

You might get rid of dysfunctional patterns that have been repeating. This might be related to an abusive relationship or something more in the lines of arguments and discussions.

Expect some fun in between too.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18212390
Just before I start, you aren't the person I linked the scene from the film to, and mentioned the baseball game about, right?
>>
Can someone do a general tarot or scrying session for me? Will do an I-Ching reading for you.
>>
>>18212365

The Two of Cups reversed covers you and the Knight of Wands reversed is opposed to you. You are currently in a state of misunderstanding or folly. Perhaps you are infatuated with a fellow worker or feel a certain sentimental attachment to your place of work. The Knight of Wands reversed in opposition suggests that you should avoid split or ruptures in your life for now.

The Ten of Cups glows cheerfully at your crown indicating that you have the potential to quit smoking and to be content with yourself. Rely on a close friend to help you quit. Try to have him keep you accountable.

The Hermit is in your past and Justice reversed is in your near future. You are leaving behind self deception and betrayal. You will be excessively severe with yourself in the near future and you will be irritable(obviously). Try not to take it out on those close to you.

The Emperor is sitting confidently in your distant future suggesting that you will be successful in your efforts. Keep at it and good luck!

Also
>addicted to tobacco
>Cancer

I'm done reading for now but I'll try to get to more people later.
>>
File: Tarot anime 4.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 4.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Well guys i am switching to only lurking mode for now. Might continue later if i feel better.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18212433
>tfw you were next

Sadness
>>
>>18212416
>>18212404
Yeaah
>>
>>18212428

>addicted to tobacco
>Cancer

Kek as a fun fact we are 5 brothers, four of us are Cancer and the other one is Leo... He is the only one who doesnt smoke anymore.

Thanks for the reading have a good one!
>>
File: Tarot anime 5.gif (795KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 5.gif
795KB, 500x281px
>>18212437

s-sorry i am just a bit dizzy...
>>
>>18212416
I mean yeah as in I am lol
>>
>>18212456
>>18212441
Heh. I'm getting white static for the most part with that query now. You don't have anything else you could ask?
>>
>>18212308
Aries/Libra.
Masculine.
Will I complete the theory part of my schooling by the end of December?
>>
Can i read with a yu gi oh deck?
>>
>>18212465
Sure, my next boyfriend?
>>
>>18212390
>very communicative
Indeed. She's the only person I know with whom I can talk for hours upon hours without ever running out of things to talk about. Glorious conversationalist.

>There is attraction but more inaction than anything but this might already be a mutual agreement because you two talk a lot and are very open
Spot on, very good. Our cards are pretty much out on the table already, but it's not the right time and all. Still, the elephant in the room has already been addressed.

>there is no initiation
lel, I tried

>there is going to be a lucky chance that will allow you to make a move on her so you should try it then
That is a very logical interpretation of WoF, though I wonder if it can merely refer to changing circumstance. Still, your interpretation is quite in line with the rest of your reading, and it works marvelously in conjunction with that 4oC.

>9 of swords
This has come up a surprisingly large amount of times when I read for it, usually on her side for thoughts when I use the thoughts/emotions/behavior spread. It can be seen as an integral part of the whole matter, though.

I really like how you noticed the presence of nothing but Swords cards on the top row and used that to determine the intellectual exchange, by the way. The fact that the WoF is the only Major Arcana card is interesting, as it points to a certain happenstance, almost like deus-ex-machina, which I think you touched upon rather well by noting that it's a lucky chance. I've actually already read for it and know exactly what it is, so I wanted to let you know that part is right.

>>18212404
See the feedback above. I'm not as familiar with your spread as the one she used, but I think the feedback I gave her should help you.

>Something uninitiated because of anxiety and confusion brought on by anxiety
This seems to describe the whole thing perfectly, and it's put well.

I'll start on both of your readings right now.
>>
>>18212471
I got this weird musky smell. A guy that likes to get rough in and out of bed. I imagine a guy with a moshing habit. One of those rascal twenty-somethings.
>>
>>18212400
No problem, friend.

>>18212368
>>18212401
>>18212466
I'll try to get to these later. It might be tomorrow though depending on when I start drowning my feelings with alcohol later tonight.

>>18212445
Well I'm Taurus so I'm just filled with bullshit. You're welcome!
>>
>>18212390
>Male crush , I just want a scry please
I don't know why you want a scry specifically, but here goes a first-person one.

I see footsteps walking down a hallway and hear music reminiscent of one of a transition scene in a serious movie. Looking at the floor, it appears to be a hospital...I see white tiled floor. The lights are off for some reason. I see a hand reaching towards a doorknob, turns, the door is opened. Inside is a...well, it's a lewd scene...

The door is then closed, and I see the face through whose eyes I'm seeing smashing itself repeatedly against the wall.

So, this one seems pretty straightforward. It seems you'll go through some trouble and put yourself in some degree of discomfort to go after him, but you'll likely find that he's already got something going on with another girl. At the point when you find out is after you've jumped through a few hoops to get to him. The resulting emotion is obviously anger and jealousy, as indicated by the whole smashing your own head against the wall thing. That and I heard crying, so...it seems this whole thing would be prone to happen, not when it's a silly crush, but after the crush grows enough to impel you to jumping through those hoops.

It honestly looks like you're going to have a bad time if you try with this guy.
>>
>>18212511
Hahahah wish you had chosen the bf one but that's accurate. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>18212187
female
cancer
Why did he stop contacting me?
>>
>>18212380
>Major life event by the end of the year
3 of Wands, 9 of Wands (reversed), The High Priestess (reversed), 3 of Cups, The Hanged Man

As soon as I pulled the first card, my first reaction was “trip.” I'll just go with that. It seems like you'll be making a trip that you have some high hopes for. It seems like a casual thing, but the fact that you are more focused on how fun it will be than on preparation leaves the whole preparation bit lacking. You've actually done this before, but you're inclined to do it the same way because you will have rationalized to yourself that it's different. There's a good amount of lack of introspection and self-awareness about this, though.

The actual trip experience seems like it's going to be stressful (I saw a flat tire being changed, but it's more likely figurative, representing stupid little things that go wrong randomly), but there will be a moment of peace, calm, and joy when the dust settles. It will be...well, it is what it is. It's a fleeting pleasure, and the whole experience leaves you with a mess you have to deal with when you get back.

Now, this query is interesting for me to read because of the whole diviner's ego thing. In your mind, this event could be completely uneventful, but I see this as a learning experience. You are focused on that 3oC thing that you intended originally, but looking back on the minor annoyances and frustrations that came up is part of the joy of it in retrospect. It's one of those “you'll laugh about it...someday” things.

>>18212529
Glad you took that with grace.

>wish you had chosen the bf one
I can do that one too if you want to trade again.
>>
>>18212451
Do you mind getting me when you feel better?
>>
>>18212565
Sure, probably once i get home (two hours)
>>
>>18212564
Ok yeah Sure I'm probably not getting a bf until university. It would just be a relief if you tell me I'll find someone there. What other query you have for me?
>>
>>18212564
This sounds a lot like my current school experience actually. A bit disappointing there's nothing more, but oh well.
>>
>>18212564
I'd trade with you again, to get the next major development in my writing career. See, I've asked in the past, and even got some specific events that were supposedly to occur, but turned out it wasn't going to happen that way. So now I'm back in the fog again. I still get positive indications recently, but at square one.
>>
Hey guys, Daedalus here.
I'm looking to trade readings, preferably scrying, but anything works.
I'm going to ask the question everyone asks, What is the name of my next gf, and what will she look like?
Will do I-Ching for the person who reads me
oh and I'm male, cancer, 19
Anything else you need just ask.
All you need to do is ask a question.
>>
>>18212187
Male
Leo
Will I be successful?
>>
>>18212607
Don't take it too seriously, but I got a waif blonde just entering college. Long hair. Sort of the perpetually unhappy-looking type.
>>
>>18212612
And since you've done a reading for me already, I don't need to ask for another one. On the house, I guess.
>>
>>18212612
The last one I got told it was a girl with tired looking eyes with light brown hair.
Scary.
Can you do a more in depth reading? ie. name?
>>
>>18212618
Yeah the tired looking eyes. The blonde hair looked like she bleached it though. Like someone who doesn't know, socially, where she wants to swing.

I'll do more in a sec. Hearthstone game. I'm not good with names though.
>>
>>18212621
Like, she wore clothing that 'signaled' out to a few types, but without a real identity. I noticed an hobby in fashion though.
>>
>>18212594
>>18212605
Sure, I'll read for both of you again. What kind of query would you like to practice?
>>
>>18212623
What types? Like emo or SJW?
>>
>>18212605
>>18212624
Future advice.
>>
>>18212624
Future advice too
>>
>>18212626
She wore the kind of clothing you see a lot of young slav women wear. You know the type? I can't say off-hand.
>>
File: 123.jpg (133KB, 604x315px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
133KB, 604x315px
>>18212635
no i don't, like this?
>>
File: russian-women-jenya-engineer1_b.jpg (207KB, 1304x921px) Image search: [Google]
russian-women-jenya-engineer1_b.jpg
207KB, 1304x921px
>>18212641
Think this, except more conservative. I mean, the clothing.
>>
>>18212648
Weird, I don't know anyone like this, but I might get to study in germany, maybe I'll meet her there.
>>
>>18212653
Where you live?
>>
>>18212656
Currently in america
>>
>>18212661
I mean honestly, that's just the clothing I saw. It reminded me of that. I saw a girl with a messenger bag; a long, pink shirt, and jeans. I don't even think that's what she actually wears, but it was made to remind me of someone without a good sense of social cues.

Sorry, the hearthstone game just ended. I had to hawk out druid quests with a dragon n'zoth deck (th-thanks).
>>
>>18212679
No problem
>>
>>18212308

Sagittarius. Masculine. Should I go travelling soon?
>>
File: 1475895501651.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475895501651.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
>tfw its your birthday
>tfw last year you had a bf and spent it with him
>tfw spend it alone in your room
>>
Well, since I think anon is done, Is anyone else willing to trade readings?
>>
Offering rune readings
>Name
>Age
>Song to describe how you feel right now (I prefer links.)
>Question
>>
>>18212187
Leo
Female
Will my ex-boyfriend (cancer, male) be back together on a relationship?
>>
>>18212695
Jacob
Under the bridge - RHCP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwlogyj7nFE
If you can do a general reading, that would be ok, but, if you can't, Will succeed? Like have money and be happy? I'll also do an I-Ching reading if you want me to
>>
>>18212695
Luke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Fq0WhgzaY
Next major life change.
>>
>>18212594
Somewhat round face, dark hair, sort of curly. He's a little chubby, but not obese. He looks like he might be slightly “ethnic” (not black, just not white), but I can't tell which ethnicity. He has a great sense of humor and is the type always to smile. He feels like a Libra (don't bet on this; that part is experimental), and you'll likely always see him smiling. Even when he's thinking about something seriously, there is a hint of a smile on his face, like he has resting happy face.

You meet him as you're walking somewhere outside. You don't notice him, but he makes a comment to you, likely in the form of a joke. I can't hear what he's saying, but his tone suggests it's a joke or just not serious in some way. You're initially surprised to be approached in such a manner, but you go with it, make small-talk, and it goes from there. Nice guy, really.

>>18212633
Career advice, please. Something more than “just keep working hard” (got that covered) would be appreciated, if you can.
>>
>>18212605
4 of Wands (reversed), 10 of Wands, 2 of Cups, 3 of Cups, Page of Wands, supported by Queen of Swords and Wheel of Fortune

Oh, this is funny. This is really funny, actually. Some time away from home (wouldn't it be hilarious if it were the aforementioned trip?) is going to be burdensome in some way. However, a meeting with another individual and subsequent revelrie/joy/whatever is going to have a transformative effect on your creative process.

Have you been feeling like your writing or your ideas are just slightly off, no matter how great they seem on paper or in your mind? They make sense logically, but something just /feels/ off about everything, like there is some minor tweak you need to make?

Look no further, anon! Whatever it is that this “away from home” thing is all about, it involves spending some quality time with another person. The experience with the other person lionizes you in some way, sort of like lighting a fire under your ass and in your mind that allows your great ideas to have some life. I get the impression that your ideas and writing are a bit stiff right now, but this whole...whatever this is...is a total game-changer in its psychological effect on you.

>>18212632
Advice on dealing with the fallout of my last occult work, please. If you don't feel comfortable with that, I can give you something else.
>>
>>18212708
Should I do career advice as well?
>>
>>18212695
Where will I find passion in my life?
Emily/ 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu4oy1IRTh8
>>
>>18212593
Cool thanks. Hope you feel better NewHelp.
>>
>>18212714
If you're uncomfortable reading occult queries, sure.
>>
>>18212695
Love reading please
Megan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNsBZGgW_QM
>>
>>18212695
C
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIAFBGvIXPo
Can I mend things with the one I'm super in love with?
>>
>>18212713
AHHHHH

IT'S THE WOMAN EVERYONE IS MENTIONING!!!

AHHHH

And you're absolutely right about the writing. Right now, I feel like I'm my own only audience.

Well. Cool.

I'll start.
>>
>>18212695

>Sam
>23
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN0bTBt8oKs
>Should I leave soon?
>>
>>18212722
Oh no, I'm fine with the occult thing.
>>
>>18212695
>Alex
>20
>What will come of the girl I messaged? Specifically in the context of the message

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3GQ2IgL-l4 (Hope that is fine, Not so much the feeling, but more so the name that is on my mind)
>>
>>18212695
>E
>23
>Samwise the Brave
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FXaJI0L562k
>What's the meaning behind the monsters/creatures assaulting me in my dreams?
>>
>>18212708
Non-white is kind of a problem for me. Did he look tall or attractive at least?

These are interesting cards but the jist of the message is there is going to be a lot of competition in your career and there is going to be a lot of things that require planning some of them might not work out as well as you expect them to but you need to take the bad things in stride. Disappointments are disappointing but not everything works out the way we expect or hope for them to and you are going to have to take the negatives in stride. Keep up with the competition and don't be afraid to be sneaky and deceitful if you have to.
>>
Still looking for a scryer.
Will trade
>>
>>18212713
First off, Nine of Wands came out immediately. It indicates that you're dealing with it well, and if there were anything remaining, so you would be off with that too. That's what it indicates with readings for myself, usually.

Then I pulled a few cards. Nine of Wands was the first.

IX of Wands, II of Wands Rx, The Emperor, II of Pentacles, The Wheel of Fortune, The Moon Rx

My initial impression is that you'll be fine dealing with 'the fallout' (II of Pentacles indicates balancing this concern with daily, mundane tasks in the meanwhile) until you realize what you got what you wanted out of it (That you recognize you have achieved it, or something which was supposed to occur as a result of it, does). Then Moon Rx. I got an impression of 'struggling with the gains in knowledge this should have brought you', not fully realizing the implications of the success.

I clarified the last two cards, especially The Moon Rx, with another pull.

II of Cups Rx, Son of Cups, Father of Cups Rx, VIII of Wands Rx, Son of Swords, IX of Swords.

It seems to describe encountering a pleasing 'something', but not making heads of it, leading to distress. Never getting past the initial success. Advice for this?

V of Swords, The Devil Rx, X of Cups, Son of Wands, X of Pentacles Rx.

Seems to imply this work should be clarified with subsequent works. I think the first two cards indicates realizing a paradigm you held wasn't in fact so. The last card says that The Moon Rx isn't 'solved' by the Son of Wands. But the process is at least continued the right lines.
>>
>>18212695
ren
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uVlbO_vpUw
what does dev think of me?
>>
>>18212704
Rune: Eihawz (Reversed)
Disorientation, vulnerability, death (rebirth).
What's going on, Jacob? Something shake you up by chance?
-
>>18212705
Rune: Sowilo (Reversed)
Blindness and gullibility.
Keep your eyes open in all aspects and don't believe everything you hear for sure.
-
>>18212717
Had a feeling to pull two runes. This is new to me for only pulling two and not one or three, but I'm assuming one rune relates to you and then the problem at hand.
Rune: Kenaz
Cunning, skill, controlled energy, succesful idea, sexual attraction. Seems you're doing well right now and in a good situation.
Rune: Ehwaz
Recklessness, haste, disharmony, mistrust, betrayal. Your next relationship might not be that good at all. Someone is going to make some bad choices and be reckless, hasty, and mistrustful.
-
>>18212724
Rune: Isa
Stasis, frustration of plans, obstacles, imposed rest, stillness. I say no because of obstacles, the choice you or her/he made are causing a blockage, but there could also be someone who will try getting it the way.
-
>>18212729
Two runes.
Rune: Teiwaz
Victory, honor, justice, law, balance, self-sacrifice, righteousness.
Rune: Sowilo
Success, vitality, good fortune, popularity.
I don't think you should leave soon, the runes tell me you've been successful in something, but ultimately it's your choice to leave or not. Like I said, I don't think you should.
-
>>18212744
Rune: Eihwaz
Past: Disorientation, vulnerability, death
Rune: Naudhiz
Present:Personal needs, self-preservation, invention. I feel like this rune relates to you a lot at the moment. You're desperate for love, but reserve yourself somehow. I don't know how to describe it.
Rune: Kenaz
Future: Painful healing, canker, ignorance, darkness. I don't think she'll go for it, my dude. Sorry man.
-
>>18212754
Rune: Berkano
Neglect, sterility, sexual perversion. You're neglectful or have been neglected. Sexual perversion easily takes over your mind as well. >Cont.
>>
>>18212695
Jack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiJRHcG6Lhk
Financial future
>>
>>18212695
Krisy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7f_WMMSvuM
Will he ask me out before next year?
>>
>>18212795
I don't really think so, I've mentioned before that I suffered depression as a teen, but nothing has really shaken me up or anything. And the "death" portion is worrying, I kind of like my life.
I'll do an I-Ching reading if you answer my next question, Will I become physically fit in the next year? I've lost 20 pounds since july, Will I keep on it?
>>
>>18212795
>I don't think she'll go for it, my dude. Sorry man.

What makes you feel uncertain that she won't?

Any indication of what may happen with her in the long run?
>>
>>18212795

>>18212729
here

Thank you. That's exactly my reason for wanting to leave haha. Thank you. I will take your thought on board.
>>
File: 1475340701353.jpg (173KB, 1020x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1475340701353.jpg
173KB, 1020x1530px
>>18212412
thank you for the read!!!!
>>
>>18212754
Rune: Berkano
Neglect, sterility, sexual perversion. You're neglectful or have been neglected. Sexual perversion easily takes over your mind as well.
You string it about all in secret, while making yourself seem innocent.
-
>>18212786
Rune: Laguz
Fear of change and procrastination. He may be afraid you're going to change or the relationship you both have at the moment may change so he's procrastinating, or perhaps this is towards you. You're afraid of it all changing, so you procrastinate.
-
>>18212809
Rune: Perthro
Irrational fear, vulnerability, ill fortune, faults or mistakes exposed.
-
>>18212816
Rune: Ansuz
Delusion, misunderstanding, lies, intellectual stagnation. I don't think so, sorry, Krisy. :C (Nice song by the way.)
-
>>18212817
Rune: Naudhiz
Personal needs, self preservation, invention. I say yeee man.
-
>>18212821
Rune: Sowilo
Disorientation, vulnerability, death.
One of you will experience one of the following. Death doesn't mean.. Like you're dead, but a rebirth, of a death of a relationship going on, maybe it'll be re-birthed.
>>
>>18212786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Bhf4yAM3E

wrong song, my bad
>>
>>18212844
One last one, if you have the tome, and ake sure to put your query in and I'll answer, you've done more than i originally wanted.
Will I impact the world in any way? I want to influence the world in a good way, Will I succeed, and if you want to answer, how?
>>
>>18212844
>maybe it'll be re-birthed.

Could imply that something may happen that will allow for almost a fresh start with her?

Wonder what that could be.
>>
>>18212757
>Non-white is kind of a problem for me.
It is for me too, honestly; I don't racemix either.

>Did he look tall or attractive at least?
Not to me. It's an opportunity because he hits on you, I suppose. This is going to be an interesting entry in my research log, thanks for the query.

>>18212780
Your interpretation seems to indicate that there is no fallout for me. I was honestly concerned because it seemed a bit too easy. I mean, I planned it out extremely well (to an autistic chessmaster degree), but it was just /way/ too easy for something that complex. There were entirely too many things that could possibly have gone wrong, so I'm just a little paranoid that I missed something, is all.

>I got an impression of 'struggling with the gains in knowledge this should have brought you', not fully realizing the implications of the success.
This is the most interesting part to me. What I did was largely experimental, though based on my previous research and experiments, but it was a matter of necessity more than anything...mother of invention and all of that.

>It seems to describe encountering a pleasing 'something', but not making heads of it, leading to distress.
Unless I'm wrong, I understand what I quite well, as well as why it was pleasant.

>this work should be clarified with subsequent works
I was thinking this was a one-shot thing. I didn't really have a follow-up plan for something that's already done, you know?

>realizing a paradigm you held wasn't in fact so
This is the strangest part of all. The work was constructed on my previous experiments and research, and it worked /exactly/ the way I hoped and thought it would work.

Now I'm just curious about what else happened there.
>>
>>18212844
well weve been friends for about four years, and hes told me the only reason we aren't together is because he doesn't wanna deal with the distance. but i also dont want the friendship to be void if anything ever happens and it changes everything. I'd say accurate, thank you
!
>>
>>18212795
>Recklessness, haste, disharmony, mistrust, betrayal. Your next relationship might not be that good at all. Someone is going to make some bad choices and be reckless, hasty, and mistrustful.
Huh.. sounds like my last relationship. Another reader warned that he's out to get me. I can't imagine why. I've never shown him with anything but kindness.
>Cunning, skill, controlled energy, succesful idea, sexual attraction. Seems you're doing well right now and in a good situation.
I've been in a good state of mind the past few weeks. No feelings of resentment, learned to forgive and take pity on those who have wronged, yet keep them at a distance.

Thanks for the reading, definitely reaffirms a few aspects of my situation.
>>
File: IMG_2196.png (67KB, 300x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2196.png
67KB, 300x306px
>>18212844
>>18212754 (You) #
>Rune: Berkano
>Neglect, sterility, sexual perversion. You're neglectful or have been neglected. Sexual perversion easily takes over your mind as well.
>You string it about all in secret, while making yourself seem innocent.
dang, harsh. but it's good to know it's not incubi or demons or some shit, so in all sincerity thank you
>>
>>18212852
Rune: Ansuz
Advice, communication, contemplation, inspiration, authority, tradition, blessing, verbal skills.
Rune: Gebo
Gift, opportunity, partnership, love-match, sacrifice, obligation.
I think you'll have a impact for sure.
For my little question for you since you offered a reading.
Alex
Male
Sagittarius
I have a group of people looking for me and I'd like to know where I can find them or how. They said we'd meet soon, but since I have a job, it might get in the way of me finding them.
>>
M/ Taurus
I'm going to be doing something out of the ordinary, and something that goes heavily against my moral code will it work out in my favor.
>>
>>18212861
Research log? If there's any way I can help let me know
>>
>>18212770
If you're still there reply and we can trade. I do tarot readings.

Anyway, I will do 5 readings not counting Daedalus' I need:

>A name/nick
>A gender
>The query

I do not do general readings. But I do love readings. I have a special deck for love readings. The tarot of mermaids by Lo Scarabeo.
>>
>>18212882
Pharah
Female
When do I get a boyfriend and what is he like?
>>
>>18212882
>Alex
>Male

>What will come of the girl I am into? What kind of time frame?
>>
>>18212882
Alex
Male
What power do I hold spiritually?
>>
>>18212882
Evan
Male
Do I get accepted to my program this spring?
>>
>>18212882
Evalia
Female
Do I have powers as an occultist, if I do what kind of path should I follow?
>>
>>18212882
Marlene
Female
General reading about love
>>
>>18212861
In my reading, Nine of Wands indicates the present heading into the future. If my reading were to be correct, you encounter a change in the future. Perhaps The Wheel of Fortune indicates the surprise of this change? I can check again.

Ace of Swords Rx, The World, Daughter of Wands, VIII of Swords, X of Pentacles Rx, Three of Cups, The Lovers Rx, The Moon, IV of Wands Rx.

According to my cards, the first two cards would indicate your current state. That you believed you've achieved completion, but in fact there's something missing. This clarification instead indicates that you'll encounter something as a result of this work, when feeling stuck on a future work.

I did another pull asking the same thing:

Ace of Cups Rx, IV of Swords Rx, Son of Pentacles Rx, V of Cups Rx, Daughter of Swords, Judgement Rx, Temperance, VIII of Wands, Ace of Wands, II of Swords Rx, The Hanged Man Rx.

Yes, this is a similar condition. I believe Ace of Cups Rx is for something not consummated, but waiting to burst forth at the right opportunity. IV of Swords is the leaving this alone, ignoring of it. Son of Pentacles Rx is a card I often pull indicating that despite one's steady attempts, one is not truly 'grounded'. V of Cups Rx is me whatever this is, is truly left behind yet. The next three cards are variations of what I'm speaking about.

Then the VIII of Wands, and the Ace of Wands to indicate this pleasant change. But II of Swords and the Hanged Man Rx doesn't fully make sense of it.

I don't know. I'll you'll have to see for yourself.
>>
>>18212882
Eleanor
Female
This person I used to know has started talking to me again and I know it isn't good news. They keep luring me in and I don't know why. I really don't know what I should do. Please help me if you can. I don't want to go backwards
>>
>>18212902
*isn't truly left behind
>>
>>18212870
Hex 64: Wei Chi / The end in sight

I hate to do this, but the where and how isn't super important.
Don't rush through you current experiences in order to meet with these people. I have a feeling this group will radically change your life, and that's great, but get through what you are doing now, for good thing will come if you are patient.
I really wish i could give times / Locations, but I-Ching can be difficult.
>>
>>18212882
Don't worry, still here
>>
>>18212927
What is I-Ching? I've never heard of it before. These people will for sure change my life. They're a Cult, and we desperately want to meet, however I just need a group like me. They know who I am astrally and what I can do, but I want the life they're offering up. I can feel what their goals are and I agree with them.
>>
>>18212881
>If there's any way I can help let me know
If you've ever done a matchmaking reading for me, you've unwittingly helped. I'm the guy who was discussing with Hijinks about using the matchmaking readings to examine the role of the diviner's ego in the reading. I've tried to share my findings with /div/, but I was bombarded with shitposts. I managed to keep the discussion free of them when addressing Hijinks directly:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18195411/#18197382
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18205430/#18206722

If you're curious about my initial prospectus, it's here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17911050/#17911067

>>18212902
>you'll encounter something as a result of this work, when feeling stuck on a future work
Oh! This is interesting, indeed!

>you'll have to see for yourself
Even if it's fucked up, I'm still quite excited to see!
>>
File: divchan.jpg (535KB, 2881x2024px) Image search: [Google]
divchan.jpg
535KB, 2881x2024px
>>18212883
I will check on a year from now:

Probably before the end of next year, he will be emotionally distant and have certain emotional struggles, but despite this he will be loving.

>>18212884
Unfortunately I see you with mixed feelings about her you will want to have her really bad and will still love her, but your actions will not be well thought to attain this goal.

She on the other hand seems to be moving away from you and feeling tired of the relationship you have with her, while not being very happy about the idea of talking to you...

I see a lot of indecision, so you would have to move on. That is what the cards say.

P.S. This is /div/chan not a drawing of mine but Sleepwitch's
>>
File: astro.gif (106KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
106KB, 748x1102px
can some explain this chart to me, i know nothing about this but it is mine, please fill in the blanks for me.

thank you for ur consideration
>>
>>18212941
I-Ching is the book of changes, you flip three coins, you get yin, yang, and you repeat six times, it makes a hex that can tell your fortune suprisingly well.
Basically psychic chink flipping coins.
it's pretty dope, and the only method i'm half good at.
>>18212987
Do you want to trade? I'm ready now.
>>
File: astral awakening.png (871KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
astral awakening.png
871KB, 1000x1500px
>>18212882
Roderick
Male
So did it work?or I fucked up with the requirements and time? (if so how to fix it?)
>>
>>18213011
Whoa, that's really cool actually. Never heard of anything like that. Do you have any book recommendations or sets for buying the supplies to start on I-Ching?
>>
File: dwadt.gif (548KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
dwadt.gif
548KB, 255x184px
>>18212987
/div/chan? Not saying I don't like it, but since when is this a thing?
>>
>>18212935
Give me a gender and a query and I can do yours.

I would like to know what the outcome of my business project will be by the end of next year.

>>18212887
>>18212887
Interestingly they say that you are linked to the earth element, so you could use spirituality to create financial success or you could use the earth element to get whatever materialistic goals you have in life.

>>18212893
They say yes it's likely to happen.

>>18212896
You do. The cards advice you to see several paths available to you and check if you will like one of them because there might some indecision on your side, therefore trying them before investing all your time on one would be best.
>>
>>18212956
Interesting. Is your source the Akashic records?
>>
>>18213029
I don't know about that, honestly. I'm a fire element at heart. Hahah, I do own a lot of crystals though and I can probably use the bismuth I have to obtain a decent amount of wealth.
>>
File: Happy b'day.png (245KB, 557x420px) Image search: [Google]
Happy b'day.png
245KB, 557x420px
>>18212689
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jidPDBRqXa
>>
>>18213011
Yeah go ahead,

>>18213029
Here's my question.

>>18213025
Since we decided we wanted a mascot.

>>18212897
I do not do general readings.
>>
>>18213045
Yo, Empath, hope you've had a good day!
>>
>>18212987
>seems to be moving away from you, and feeling tired of the relationship you have with her
We are not really that close of friends to begin with. So she can't really move any further away.

>not being very happy about the idea of talking to you...
I don't talk to her often at all. And her texting habits seem to be the same with me. Decently long replies. (3-6 lines) Even seems to be wanting to keep me in her life as a friend by over looking my stupidity

>You will want to have her really bad and will still love her, but your actions will not be well thought to attain this goal.
That is quit accurate. I sometimes tend to be kinda jumping the gun.

Mind elaborating on these two bits?
>I see you with mixed feelings about her
>I see a lot of indecision
>>
>>18213023
Right now, all I do is flip three quarters, and put the results in a website that tells you what they mean. Not the method that is pretty, but from what I see, it's damn accurate.
You can buy coins on ebay for like five dollars, and here is the pdf for the book of changes:
http://www.labirintoermetico.com/09IChing/I_Ching_(trad._Legge).pdf

I've only skimmed through it, this isn't tarots where you need to be super seasoned on it, but knowing a little bit is good.
>>18213029
Male
What can I expect in my academic future?
I planned to go straight out of high school, but shit happened so I needed to wait. now I'm ready.
>>
>>18213066
Oh, and also if you want to do 2 questions

What psychic powers do I have? And if I have any, how can i use them?
>>
>>18213066
Thanks for the link and telling me a bit about I-Ching and your methods.
>>
>>18213062
Forgot to mention, this is not right now but a year from now, this is what would happen given the current events and the interaction between you two.

That indecision might not be present just yet but might happen later on in the future if you continue with what you are doing with her.
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
>>18213058
I will, thanks Alex <3 off to have my Sunday morning waffles; it's my one treat for eating well throughout the week.

Pic very related.

Also, every time I do readings I get so annoyed with captcha I'm tempted to buy a 4chan pass just to be able to post quicker.
>>
>>18213032
>Is your source the Akashic records?
No, it's not. I'm from the Direct Magic occult tradition, which focuses on the mechanisms behind magic. As such, I learned divination by examining the mechanism behind it, deconstructing what I observed from a gifted reader in trance. Most of my time in the occult has been spent on research and experiments, mostly trying to understand the intricacies of mechanisms. With respect to this research, it's an attempt to understand the mechanism behind divination better.
>>
>>18213055
Ok I'm >>18212897

Will my ex-boyfriend and I be back together?
>>
>>18212689

happy birthday, anon! you can spend it with us :^)
>>
>>18213071
oh, and what cult are you talking about?
The sound really interesting.
I WANT TO JOIN
>>
anyone willing to trade?
>>
>>18213083
Ah. How about the short term with her?

Because the future could be that I am with her, but the relationship is dying by then. Or I could just be friends, but beginning to drift apart.
>>
>>18213029

>>18213029

Peter
Male
Capricorn

Should i give up on her?
>>
File: atthepyramids.jpg (100KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
atthepyramids.jpg
100KB, 620x620px
Do you ever wonder how the general population can function with those thick blinders against everything that doesn't fit their paradigm?
>>
>>18213066
Unfortunately I see you having a hard time. You will be in college before the end of next year but I see you having a very hard time there are facing economic issues.

The cards advice you to be very careful about the loans that they give you so you don't regret it later on. Make sure the college you choose allows you to have certain economic freedom.

>>18213070
You do, they advice you to use said powers to help others with the problems they might have, helping them overcome emotional struggles and depression. Enlightenment and teaching also takes place, probably something like a spiritual advisor.

Now regarding which... that's a hard question because that's too broad. You'd have to find them yourself.
>>
can someone do mine, please?
I really need the answer.
>>
>>18213132
You gave that one guy his "element" or whatever.
I really don't care, just give me a general thing that i can do.
>>
>>18212695
Jose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9vQ_y9JJ1E
My Self Esteem Would Get Better?
>>
>>18213045
thank u so much.. honestly cried. u are an amazing person.

>>18213107
thank u! <3 u are great!
>>
>>18213141
Yes. But that's because all the cards hold an element. And elemental magic is a very big subject. Psychic skills on the other hand are more or less similar and it would be hard to divine them.

You could give me interests however and then based on that tell you if they would be fit for you.
>>
>>18213132
Male
Ben
What general things should I bear in mind in planning an upcoming business venture?
>>
>>18213126
must be comfy, not knowing
>>
Nevermind. I am done I will be back another day. I did all the readings I promised I would do.
>>
>>18213159
Obviously interested in the occult, politics, I like learning, but not technical shit like math unless it's related to computers.
Oh, and I really hop you're still here.
>>
>>18213172
I meant interests related to psychic powers. But nevermind I have to leave now. Cya all sorry to those I didn't do readings for but I said I would do 5.
>>
>>18213187
Thanks for coming here m8, later
>>
>>18213187
>>18213166
don't apologize, you did these readings you promised so we are thankful for that (I am the chick with the occultist question) Thank you for your time and energy
>>
>>18213154
I'm not amazing darling, I just want you to have a good birthday <3 sometimes a kind word makes all the difference.
>>
>>18213055
>Since we decided we wanted a mascot.

Which I assume was not too long ago since this is the first time i see her

I think it's cool, do you have more pictures?

>Cheked
>>
>>18213166
How can you find out which element is strongest/most prevalent in you?
>>
>>18213071
You still here?
>>
>>18213102
Interesting it seems like you know your stuff. Do you believe tarot decks their own spirit/personalities or is it just a medium for some's inner psychic to shine through? I recall asking Cheswick a while ago about it and she said that it was only tree spirit inside.
>>
>>18213211
Have you tried looking at your birth chart? I may be wrong, but it's just a suggestion.
>>
>>18213095
Empath are you reading today?
>>
This thread is dying, I'll do some I-Ching for you guys
>>
>>18213314
Fuck, its me again, keep forgetting to use tripcode
>>
>>18213315
Male
Gemini
How will I meet her?
>>
>>18213315
Male
Scorpio
Will she ever stop using me as a crutch?
>>
>>18213315
Male
Libra
Love reading please, when I can meet her, what she's like, etc. Just stuff like that.
>>
>>18213324
>>18213335
>>18213358
Shit, was going to do them but shit happens, i gotta go sry
Will be on in the future
>>
>>18213262
Not today sorry, Sunday is my dnd game day
>>
anyone doing readings today?
>>
>>18213245
>Do you believe tarot decks their own spirit/personalities or is it just a medium for some's inner psychic to shine through?
Any condition of spiritual attachment within an inanimate object would be more an exception than a rule, and it would likely (but not necessarily) be the result of deliberate designation. As far as personalities, the spiritual contact argument explains it very neatly and simply, but an alternate theory could simply have to do with the creation of something resembling a primitive personality through contact with energy.

In Chaos Magic, the creation of sentient or semi-sentient beings is well-theorized, and arguably attested. There is theoretically a way to create a sentient energetic being through energetic alchemy as well. Focusing on the concepts of alchemy, elements in close proximity under pressure would cause a reaction to occur. It would hold, therefore, that energy in close proximity and high density would likewise cause a reaction to occur when pressure is applied, this being something as simple as the energy involved in reading.

It's all theoretical and conceptual, but the explanation makes sense to me, especially given that the tool can often reflect certain aspects of the owner's own personality. My set of runes, for example, is rather cheeky, blunt, and sometimes rude.
>>
>>18213387
Energy shield guy here from last night. I was fading fast so I forgot to ask, what is your skype?
>>
File: 1465326943386.jpg (91KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1465326943386.jpg
91KB, 736x1040px
Guy with the homebrew rune deck here. Armenian Furthork/Urban Shaman style, made out of spare Magic The Gathering. I got an intense result last night and had to take a break, I'm pretty new with this deck and pretty new at reading them but I've used Anglo Saxon Futhork many times for bindrune magic. I'll do one reading for somebody provided it's not pertaining to "when/where will I meet them". I'm not the deviner you want for that question.
>Picture from meme folder you like
>Age name location, all optional but give me at least one
>Query
First come first serve
>>
File: no fun allowed.jpg (97KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.jpg
97KB, 600x634px
>>18213484
25 (26 next month), US, Central Time
Love reading would be fine and whatever it is you can tell me about her, appearance, personality, when it'll happen, etc.
>>
File: 1463797790139.jpg (26KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
1463797790139.jpg
26KB, 640x401px
>>18213484
>No meme folder, so heres a dick pic(k)
>What is my next GF like?
>20 / NY
>>
File: That was some good acid.jpg (215KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
That was some good acid.jpg
215KB, 960x720px
>>18213484
26-Warren-KY, USA (near MI border)
Next girlfriend would be fine
>>
>>18213492
>>18213497
Okay you guys were so fast fine two tonight hold on
>>
>>18213492
>>18213503
Waaaaitaminute That's a friggen love question
>>18213497
>>18213502
...im being trolled
Damnit
>>
>>18213509
I'm none of them, but I can offer you a practice query if you tell me what kind of reading you would like to practice.
>>
>>18213502

>26
>from ky

i'll be your next gf warren
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 500x375px
>>18213484
26 in two days.
AtomEve.
What are k's feelings towards me? Where do you see us headed?
>>
>>18213509
I can give you a real one
27, california
How much of the supernatural is in my life? Spirits, energy, magic. Small, medium, large, 78.9 percent, etc
>>
>>18213484
>27/Tunisia
>Should invest myself more in my occult studies?
>>
>>18213522
Looks like a match made in heaven
>>
>>18213509
Well you only specified no "where or when will I meet them"

Nothing prohibiting love queries altogether
>>
>>18213516
You know I thought about it and Ill give these ones a shot. thanks anyway anon
>>18213492
>>18213497
>>18213502
>>18213509
These aren't exactly out of my criteria I placed, so sure. It wont be advice, just a prediction. Im not the person who should give anyone romantic advice, having just completely transitioned romanic lifestyles myself and being very clueless.
>>
File: 1474777613314.jpg (162KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
1474777613314.jpg
162KB, 483x604px
>>18213528
>>18213509
Also here's a meme pic of a meme game anime about a meme president. Forgot the memes jack, sorry
>>
>>18213502
>>18213522

she is going to be your next girlfriend
>>
>>18213555
TRIPS CONFIRM

Alright you two, exchange contact info and start planning a romantic date involving whiskey and bluegrass.
>>
>>18213565
Careless whisper playing on the background too
>>
>>18213565
Yo we should do this to decrease the number of Love Query. Where the rest of yall from?
>>
>>18213484
So I'm the first non-love reading I request I see--Any tips or my current endeavors? Am I on the right path?
>>
>>18213538
All good give it your best friendo.
>>
>>18213555
gotta follow what the trips say senpai
>>
>>18213522
I would assume you don't live near me at all.
>>18213565
I'm a rum man and bluegrass is awful, I only live in this godawful state because of my parents, they're not getting any younger after all.
>>18213538
Just a general reading would be fine my man, no big deal really.
>>
>>18213579
Honestly, the best thing to do is for someone to volunteer to play matchmaker and for anons to flood said person's email with their profiles. I've heard they do that on /soc/ every once in a while, so no reason it can't be done here.

The paranoia will be amazing.

>>18213594
>this negative nigga
>>
>>18213594

probably, yeah. but at least we both agree this state and bluegrass are shitty
>>
>>18213594
Dude really?
Here's A girl and you act all negative?!! No wonder why you don't have a girlfriend...
>>
>>18213602
>this negative nigga

More like realism.
>>
>>18213608
This is why we have so many bf/gf queries. Everyone probably had offers (ok well some) but they have tunnel vision.
>>
>>18213610
It's not reality at all...did you ask her? No so you being negative
>>
>>18213594
what if she is the girl of your dreams, you could be missing out famchu
>>
>>18213605
That it is, I grew up in Virginia myself, not any better really.
>>18213608
There are plenty of girls around the world, doesn't mean I should jump at every one solely because they live in the same state as me. Its like two people in this thread living in Florida, one lives in Jacksonville and the other could live in Miami. That isn't a relationship even if they did start talking, its just a recipe for disaster, long distance relationships don't work, and I highly doubt the chances of anybody in this thread living where I do in this part of the state.

As I just said, its not negativity, its realism.
>>
>>18213594
At least ask here name and location
>>
>>18213126

There are 5 pyramids depicted in this picture.
>>
>>18213623
It doesn't take a genius to figure out the odds of someone on 4chan living near you in a part of the state where there aren't that many people in the first place.
>>18213625
There are plenty of girls of your dreams out there. There isn't a 'the one' solely for people.
>>
Okay guys, I'm back.
Ask away, will do I-Ching
Also will trade readings, I would prefer a scryer, but tarots, runes, or anything else works fine.
>>
>>18213627
Negative as fuck

Did you ask her?
You are assuming without first seeing the chance
>>
>yfw you realize that there's someone in your area on /div/, but you just don't know yet
>yfw you realize that /div/ is secretly a matchmaking service for lonely anons
>yfw you realize that it was part of its original creation plan
>yfw you realize that you're simply not trying
>>
>>18213635
FUCK I'M DAEDALUS SORRY FOR BEING A RETARD AND NOT USING MY TRIPCODE
>>
>>18213633
I see you a shy guy

Maybe you don't deserve a gf since you don't go out of the comfort zone
>>
>>18213630
>>18213636
Fine then, if you guys are gonna be this salty over it, christ.

KY girl what is your name and where do you live?
>>
>>18213627

aha i think people are taking it a bit too seriously-i was just joking. i just usually don't see people from KY post in this thread. good luck though
>>
>>18213635
>>18213643
Would she be open to a relationship under the right circumstances?
>>
>>18213633
she could be a nice girl, give it a try at least.
>>
>>18213652
I do plenty of things outside of my comfort zone, trust me, asking girls out is not out of my comfort zone.
>>18213654
Seriously. Maybe they're mad you didn't offer to them or something. Good luck to you too.
>>
File: tumblr_myn73sWfkT1rot2bxo1_1280.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myn73sWfkT1rot2bxo1_1280.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
So i guess ill kinda chane the old past present future spread to, first impressions, what shes like and finally how you match up.
>>18213492
>Impression
Os, communication. Some say it literally means a mouth.
She's going to be opinionated, maybe loud. If something is on her mind you'll know it.
>Person
Fu, the primal fire of crestion
I'm seeing somebody who's very driven now, maybe not an artist but she has something driving her and nothing's going to get in her way.
>Match
Bar, THE feminine rune, its shaped like boobs.
Good sign I'd say, she's going to make an excellent mother.

>>18213497
>Impression
Tyr, the god of warriors
She's going to come to you, but don't use this as an excuse to be a lazy fuck, you still need to appeal to her as a conquest
>Person
I drew the inverted other Wyrd.(i can use two wyrds if I wanna woo urban shamanism!)
I don't even know dude, this chick could be a layer cake of integue
>Match
Laf, the rune of living engergy
Everything's going to change, be ready to toss a few notions out of your head to make room for new ones. Kinda reminds me of my situation but I won't get into that because i don't want to skew your path with my own bias.

>>18213502
>Impression
Ar, leadership
Kind of speaks for itself. Somebody who takes the reigns. She's a good debater
>person
Os, the mouth
You guys will have good communication, in part because of her diplomatic skills
>Match
Is, literally ice
Youll have to be careful not to slip and chip a tooth, metaphorically speaking, but Is is a rune of binding. Think of the ice as holding things in place, but it's still water, it can melt and flow if things get too heated. So long as you guys keep that communication flowing, it wont melt.

Okay I'm done, how was that?
>>
>>18213533
Not a reading but always, if you can put out the time and effort. If your life is busy, dont get too caught up in the esoteric or you'll be calling in to coast to coast shouting about the shillderburgs stealing your gold fillings. But try to make you time, go buy a book pertaining to your interests at the very least.
>>
>>18213657
Hex 39: Chien / Obstacle

Maybe, you will have to overcome things with her before though, and according to your transformed hex, it will be a rough start, but continue on the good path an i'd say yes.
>>
>>18213678
>>Impression
>Ar, leadership
>Kind of speaks for itself. Somebody who takes the reigns. She's a good debater
>>person
>Os, the mouth
>You guys will have good communication, in part because of her diplomatic skills
>>Match
>Is, literally ice
>Youll have to be careful not to slip and chip a tooth, metaphorically speaking, but Is is a rune of binding. Think of the ice as holding things in place, but it's still water, it can melt and flow if things get too heated. So long as you guys keep that communication flowing, it wont melt.

The silliness aside the past few posts, thank you for the reading, I appreciate it. Its a curious reading.
>>
>>18213643
Hello how I ask for a reading?
>>
No one down for a trade?
>>
>>18213699
Litterally just as I read that a song that reminds me of her popped on the radio. Title contains her name.

Just gotta figure out the correct path now. I just don't have much of an idea. She's an odd one.
>>
>>18213635
So...is anything going to happen with who I'm thinking of?
>>
>>18213708
>>18213717 is me
Honestly I'd trade with you but I'm not 100% sober and I do tarot. I wish I could be of service :(

Will you be around later?
>>
>>18213678
A driven loudmouth who makes a good mother, always a fun time haha. Thanks, pretty good reading.
>>
>>18213708
I'll trade you a reading for a reading, Daedalus.

What info do you need? I'll need your birthday, gender & querry only. I do tarot.
>>
>>18213708
What do you need, buddy?
>>
>dating someone from /div/
DOES IT WERK
>>
>>18213678
Second guy.

So seems like she will be an odd one (kinda like a girl I know).
And she will come to me if I put effort in, but I won't need to approach her?
But something with the relationship will cause me to question and replace some precious beliefs?
>>
>>18213701
No problem, hope it helps. I kinda went back on the no advice bit but thats just what I felt the cards were trying to say.
>>
>>18213736
Tried it
Regret it
Would try again
>>
>>18213738
I'd forget about the one you know, it might be her it might not. Putting out more effort doesnt have to be full on peacocking it either. Drive yourself forward and she's going to come to you
>>18213724
I was trying not to say it lol. Im seeing something there that attracts you so don't worry, it will be worth the burst eardrums.
>>
>>18213723
>>18213727
Okay, here I go, and btw, I only need the question
I want to know 2 things, maybe the 723 and answer the first and 727 and answer the second.
1. Will i make an impact on the world? I want to be something and have fun, will it happen?
2. I guess just a general reading.
>>18213729
If you could scry, it'd be much appreciated
I'll be using I-Ching
>>
Hey does everyone posting right now are males?
From where I'm from (Mexico) women specialised on readings
>>
>>18213760
>If you could scry, it'd be much appreciated
I can. What's your query?
>>
>>18213761
it's about 50/50
>>
>>18213757
I guess I should meant just be more social and out going. And not just being my shy self.

I probably won't give up on the one eye know, seeing as most readings indicated her as being my next gf. So u think yours just kinda builds onto it.
>>
>>18213767
Laugh at me for asking the same thing, I don't care.
What will my next gf look like? I want to see if scrying is legit and matches up, so far it has.
Oh, and i'm a male, cancer that is 19. If you need more info ask me.
>>18213723
Here's what you got.
Hex 50: Ting / The Cauldron

I'd say yes, but beware it won't last, damage will happen. Maybe she won't be as good as you think she is, or you just don't click. But hey, if you need to get your dick wet (assuming you're male) Then go at it, but don't expect a serious relationship.
>>
>>18213807
>What will my next gf look like?
-_-

Blonde hair that is kind of short, she wears some headband thing, blue in color. Her sense of style looks like something out of the 90s. I know you're too young to remember the 90s, but feel free to look it up. She's wearing a blue jacket, looks like the kind track runners wear when they're not running, either that or a windbreaker. Sorry, I don't know the names of clothes too well. She has this weird demeanor, like something between serious and spunky...it's weird, but you'll know what I mean when you realize you can't really read her facial expressions.

Anyway, what kind of query would you like to practice?
>>
>>18213760
Hey, Daedalus. It's >>18213727 with the general reading.

6 of swords, Justice & 6 of coins

Seems like you've had to go through a lot of difficulty to get to where you are now. I didn't read anything else you posted in the rest of the thread, but I guess it's safe to say from your last post in 807 that you had difficulties with a gf. Sometimes, it's necessary for everyone to go through difficulties in relationships, so that we can be made more alert to our own flaws &, as a result, how we should correct them for future relationships.

And seeing the Justice card with this in mind tells me that there's vindictiveness on one side, but on which side? And what's the reason for this vindictiveness? Could it be because of the 6 of coins? Rather than being openly generous, you may have only been generous at a certain measure; not truly providing for her what it is she needed in the relationship?

It would help me if you told me your birthday, to draw one last card.
>>
>>18213825
i remember the early 2000's so i hope that's close enough.
The other two told me she had long light brown hair and wore weird shit (maybe the 90's thing was correct) and she had tired eyes / a serious face.
Ask away, m8.
And if you can, try and catch a name, please.
>>
>>18213781
Well just remember to put YOURSELF first
Take her off the podium and get your own ass up on it.
>>
>>18213844
Can I ask why are you asking again and again?
>>
>>18213741
Could always do a reading about if it would work out with someone from here
>>
>>18213856
Damn, you seem mad.
Are you tired or something, lmao
>>
>>18213865
Daedalus: see >>18213838
>>
>>18213838
jun 30, 1997
>>
>>18213865
I'm not the one reading you, sorry.

But you have ask quite a lot...who's things going with here I see so much doubt
>>
>>18213844
>The other two told me she had long light brown hair
A few possibilities:
>Her hair was tied up when I saw it, making it look short
>Different criteria between us (see >>18212956 )
>I fucked up (it happens sometimes)

>Ask away, m8
I asked you what kind of query you would like to practice. From casual lurking, I have gathered that you read I Ching, but I have no idea what kind of queries you want to read.

>And if you can, try and catch a name, please.
I don't do that, nor does anyone else here, to my knowledge. Actually, I know of one person who got a first initial right and a similar name on a practice query of mine, but that was /one/ reader, and I haven't seen said reader in some time.
>>
is anyone doing readings right now?
>>
>>18213864
You mean in general? I would have no idea what kind of spread to use for that. If there were a specific person, I could certainly read for that easily.
>>
>>18213874
>>18213865

Sorry, autocorrect is joking with me

How's thing working with her*
>>
>>18213876
Ask any type of question you want
>>
>>18213884
I'm currently single
>>
>>18213872
Thanks, Daedalus

Your significator card's the Knight of Cups. On horseback with the look of determination in your face, yet your horse is hesitant to move forward & cross the river. It's a testament to how one makes promises & then follows up on them; did you ever promise to your gf anything, only to end up not following through on it because of something holding you back (like fear of change)?
>>
>>18213885
Very well. A good I Ching question would be to read on the effect of my latest work in terms my interpersonal relationships.
>>
>>18213891
I'm single, but I may have made some promises that I didn't fulfill.
>>
File: themagi.jpg (18KB, 185x318px) Image search: [Google]
themagi.jpg
18KB, 185x318px
post your name,
date of birth,
and brief inquiry for the deck
Will pulls a single card
will reply... slowly and thoughtfully
>>
>>18213904
Marlene
17/08/86
Love life in general
>>
>>18213901
Hmm...

It seems that, with respect to the rest of the cards, Knight of Cups, 6 of Swords, Justice & 6 of Coins, there must be something I'm missing here.

Were those promises related to money? was there some kind of an inescapable event that you had to go through, before reaching where you are now? And is there any vindictiveness between you & anyone else?

I hope that I'm reading my cards wrong, because if I'm not, I hope you learn something from this, in terms of your own character & how it defines you when you entre any relationship.
>>
>>18213912
>30F
>still single
ouch
>>
>>18213904
david
october 12th 1990

am i going to be good at my new job when i start to work on my own? sould i worry?
>>
>>18213904
What do you mean a brief enquiry for the deck?
And why is the Magician of the Rider-Waite deck being called the Magi like he's many magicians? :^3
>>
>>18213918
Not single mate ;)
>>
>>18213918
whats the problem with that?
daddy probably touched you when you were 16, doesnt mean everyone has to be a slut.
>>
>>18213924
just jazzing you girl ;)
>>
>>18213899
Hex 48: Ching / The Well

Is your work isolating you / estranging you from others? You need to start to learn how to tap into the collective unconscious of everyone. You are alienating yourself, at least it looks like that.
Transformed Hex: 28

If you follow the previous advice, you will be faced with several extreme choices, a critical mass.
I hope I answered your question.
>>
>>18213926
I think the expectation is to be married before 30
>>
>>18213916
Well, I did have depression as a teen, you can look at previous posts of mine.
>>
>>18213939
expectation? do you still live in the 50's?
>>
>>18213941
I see... That would explain the 6 of coins then. Measuring your generosity; counting your coins before you give them away. So I take it you feel your depression at that young age was what taught you to be more cautious, but you need to watch out for when it comes time to be with someone; generosity in more than just finances is the most important thing in any relationship. Especially, generosity in terms of validating her, making it known to her that you can care for her, aside from caring about her.
>>
>>18213936
>Is your work isolating you / estranging you from others?
In a sense it did, but it was necessary. It wasn't that severe, though; actual friendships weren't affected.

>You need to start to learn how to tap into the collective unconscious of everyone.
Not really sure how that's relevant.

>If you follow the previous advice, you will be faced with several extreme choices, a critical mass.
Not really sure what you mean by this, but I'll see. Thanks.

>>18213946
You may be able to tell random anons that you're not upset, but readers can feel it coming from your post. It's generally not in your best interest to take such grievous offense to random comments on 4chan.
>>
>>18213955
>but readers can feel it coming from your post..

im not the one anon offended originally. Im not upset since im way younger than 30 and married.
>>
Where are you guy's from?
>>
>>18213939
Like I said I'm not single, I'm here for a reading
>>
>>18213882
Your /div/ crush of course
>>
>>18214018
Kek, I don't have one
>>
>>18214022
Well then there's no point to dating someone you don't have a crush on
>>
>>18214029
I did say "if there were a specific person"
>if
>>
File: giphy.gif (931KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
931KB, 500x282px
HEY GUYZ CAN YOU SCY FOR ME MY FUTURE HUSBANDSES FACES PLEAZ THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO MY FUTURE OF EXITSNECE

IS IT YOU
>>
https://66.media.tumblr.com/25b0f7b5c0e0fb22f3ac4c3b1707408b/tumblr_odv4n7W49s1rn3gulo1_1280.gif
>>
>>18214044
He's actually black, GG
>>
File: 5.jpg (31KB, 188x330px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
31KB, 188x330px
>>18213921

I see Mars and Jupiter, the figures of Action and Just Deed. Work is in your future if you follow the path you know gets you there. Be passionate, courageous, and quick to respond. You may have to travel for work or work involving travelling.
>>
>>18214050
OMG I KNEW IT ALL ALONG
THIS IS HIM ISN'T IT
>>
>>18214064
Noo the one that's meant to be your hubby is way more rude
>>
File: 4.jpg (29KB, 192x330px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
29KB, 192x330px
>>18213912

Be exact. Be patient. Be devoted. Begin to trust and realistic of yourself and of any significant other. Self-control and listening to your inner voice will bring security and order. Learn what it is to be loved, be convicted, be passionate, be dependable, and to love.
>>
>>18214074
but i wanted someone soft and smooth
HOW WILL I LIVE IF IT IS ONLY JUST A PIECE OF petrified wooooood
>>
>>18213904
Keith
11/18/90
Love Life/Next GF/etc.
>>
File: 6.jpg (32KB, 191x330px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
32KB, 191x330px
>>18213904
back for business... maybe
>>
>>18214089
Maybe is a caoba wood girl!
Rich, serious and elegant
>>
>>18214102
omggggg then he can buy me cute shit like Lisner's metal chokers off of ebay.
>>
>>18214106
Buy?! Girl he will send it made out of silver and gold for you
>>
File: 21.jpg (43KB, 188x330px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
43KB, 188x330px
>>18214092

I see fulfillment, contentment, and completeness. But be optimistic. What you think will become your reality. You will be faced with challenges but will overcome these troubles with feeling having accomplished inner peace. You will soon find the meaning and your rightful place in this universe.
>>
>>18214111
Ooooh fancy, thanks.
>>
>>18213904
Terry
15\07\84
Am I going back with my ex girlfriend?
>>
>>18214085
Thank you that's exactly what I'm living
>>
>>18214110
YASSSSSSSS then I can do my makeup like a fairy and I can get dressed up and walk around town feeling like fairy tale
>>
>>18214133
That's a problem, hubby will be jelly and bitchy
>>
>>18214141
he can suck it up and deal with it like a man because I love dressing up just for myself.
>>
File: 17.jpg (33KB, 191x330px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
33KB, 191x330px
>>18214123

You have a strong connection to the Cosmos, an open gateway to understanding the big picture. It is in optimism that you will find peace, harmony, and hope realized. For the full power of the forces behind the universe to be realized, one must have faith and accept that in cosmic terms all things balance out; that disturbances are sometimes necessary to ensure overall harmony. The reward for such faith is vision on a Cosmic scale, and sense of well-being that may well radiate to those around you through your warm, untroubled heart.
>>
>>18214044

That's some quality shitposting lel
>>
>>18214145
No...I think you get tired and filled a divorce
>>
>>18213904
Jacob
6/30/97
Do I have any psychic powers? Am I attuned to the spirit world?
>>
>>18214152
well that's okay because in the end I can still dress up and waltz around feeling cute af

>>18214151
ty ty I did not go to school for this
>>
There's gotta be a nice single /div/ grill out there somewhere.
>>
>>18214169
See >>18214162
:^3

Also, greets to bangbang from GDfriend
>>
>>18214169
Them bitches be crazy, yo
>>
File: me.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>18214173
yes but the fun kind so it's okay

>>18214172
>>
File: the_lovers.jpg (139KB, 428x717px) Image search: [Google]
the_lovers.jpg
139KB, 428x717px
>>18214180
It's been a while. Glad to see the old crew's still around.

I'm going to do a couple of readings too, if anyone wants to ask me a question. Just birthday, gender & querry is all I need.
>>
File: wolfsbane-1.jpg (228KB, 1000x1257px) Image search: [Google]
wolfsbane-1.jpg
228KB, 1000x1257px
I am offering 5 rune readings.

Requirements:

* Post a picture of your eye or face
* Ask a "How" or "Why" question.
* You must respect the runes and the Norse gods and goddesses to request a rune reading.
* you must provide context, and you must come back and tell me the accuracy of my reading.

I will ignore your post if you don't follow my requirements. The last time I did readings for people without proper respect, I got into a terrible accident. I won't get hurt again for you guys. <3
>>
>>18214207
Do you mind answering this? >>18214160
>>
>>18214207
14/06 male

Love reading , please. Will I meet someone soon?
>>
>>18214220
>mfw I'm an actual Norse polytheist
>mfw I'm a rune reader as well
>mfw I'm not posting my face
Jokes aside, would you take a trade in lieu of a picture?
>>
>>18214220
Respect the norse gods?
How?
>>
>>18214221
Everyone has something inate in them, man. It's not a matter of whether or not you do, but of how attuned you are to them. And that requires knowing certain truths & being able to read between the lines in certain parables.

A good place to start is to read the Poison Arrow Sutra. It's one of the simpler parables to read & learn from, but there are many scattered across every religion (even in the book of Revelations in the Christian New Testament).

Anyways, I also pulled out one more card for the fuck of it & it ended up being Judgement; prospects are good that, if you keep working at it, you will be more attuned to the spiritual side of yourself. Just watch out for the darker side of yourself, like the Brigadier Archangel trampling on Lucifer.
>>
Sorry guys, but you have to at least post a picture of your eye or something. It's fine if the picture is really zoomed in.

>>18214254
Just respect them as gods. You don't have to worship them, just acknowledge their existence.
>>
>>18214207
July 4th
God bless murica

female
Do you see any suitable partners for me?
>>
>>18214207
September 8

do i have a chance or should i move on?
>>
>>18214234

Your significator is the Knight of Swords. You're riding with the wind against you, the look of anger on your face & the look of fear on the face of your horse. Determined as all hell to get your way, but blind to the possibility of your horse losing its footing & throwing you off the saddle. Storm clouds brewing in the background & birds losing their course; don't lose your course & keep your footing in all that you do, especially when it comes to love. Don't make the same mistake that I did.

Prospects are questionable with the 7 of cups, 5 of coins & Devil. It seems that you've been illuding yourself up until this point, trying to differenciate between empty desires & meaningful needs. Aside from your own needs, you have to keep in mind the needs of the person you wish to meet, or else the 5 of coins will be the ultimate test of whether or not you & her will work out. That's to say; with all the things going on in your life, all your other worries, will they drag you & her both down? Will she stay with you in your darker hour & will you stay with her in her darker hour? Or will it lead to the Devil, drifting away from her & following your own desires, instead of fullfilling needs through meaning, without asking for anything in return?

It's a stark warning; you will meet this girl, I don't know when, but the problem is in keeping her unless you find the flaws within yourself & learn to correct them.
>>
>>18214220
Why did H break up with me? I really need some closure before I am able to move on. There was a behavioural change that I picked up on with him some time ago while we were still together, but I thought it was all in my head,
>>
File: 14759891327501704753892.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
14759891327501704753892.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18214265
How do I figure out what I am spiritually attuned to? Used to be an atheist, now that I browse these threads, I suspect something spiritual exists, but I don't know what. I want to hone my inborn abilities, so far I know i'm good at I-Ching, but that's it, so how do I find my spiritual self?
>>
>>18214309
And yeah my phone flips it for some reason.
Also i should wash my face damn
>>
File: eyeeeeeeeeeball.png (7KB, 90x39px) Image search: [Google]
eyeeeeeeeeeball.png
7KB, 90x39px
>>18214220
How should I proceed after the recent events that have happened in my life in utmost regards to my well being?

I recently had a break up, got in a car wreck, and am about to be overwhelmed with too much work. I'll also be starting meditation back up and I'm considering dating again already. I feel generally disconnected and unsure of what direction to take or what to do. I'm detached. I want things but I'm just confused.
>>
>>18214270
The second Cancer for me. Your significator's the Page of cups; you hold a cup in your hand as you stand on the pier. Though the waves of the waters behind you look unsteady, you stand happy, with a fish in your cup. You look at the fish & are optimistic in your having something so small, in spite of the harsh surf behind you. An optimist, though a shy one & more ready to hide behind your veil than to show it. Modest, but optimistic.

A suitable partner for you is more within an Earth sign, as a man born in Taurus, Capricorn or especially Virgo will not only keep you grounded, but will ensure that your emotional needs are fullfilled. A Virgo man, the Knight of Coins; he passivly stands still atop his still horse, looking out towards a field of plenty with concern of the future, while the horse looks with satisfaction of the present. The type of man who isn't simply going to take charge & fight his way, but calculates the proper course of action.

Unfortunately, I'm not good with determining dates on when you would meet such a person, but he will come. Of course, I place no guarantee on my readings, but in either case, I hope you find such a man who suits your emotional needs.
>>
>>18214298
Shit , that sounds bad ;(

If I may ask again - How can I fix my flaws?
>>
>>18214309
bb you can borrow mine
here you go bb
>>
>>18214285
Interesting, how I mentioned a Virgo male in my last reading. But are you male, or female?
>>
>>18214309
psssst this actually really works and i love it
don't forget to moisturize for baby smoov skin and wrinkle prevention
>>
>>18214309
Beautiful eyes
>>
>>18214173
I'm not 100% crazy probably like 5%. I'm a nice gf.
>>
>>18214335
I wish.
>>18214338
The curse of puberty isn't over for me yet, lmao
At least i have the skin type that ages like wine.
>>
>>18214335
does thsi shit work?
>>
>>18214340
Really? Thanks
>>
>>18214336
male, i'm not american though.
>>
>>18214265
Did I not respect the gods or something?
Well if the gods are listening, I respect you.
>>
>>18214330
The cards are the clue to what you need to correct in yourself. If you can look at the art work for the Rider-Waite deck, look up the 7 of cups, 5 of coins/pentacles (wither name is fine) & the Devil.

The key here is the fact that you look at things from an illusory perspective, am I right? That's to say, do you look at love in idealist terms, or in terms of reality? Should you find a girl who was, for example, a victim of sexual assault, would you be the type to consider her "damaged goods" & keep clear from her, or would you try to help her in any way you can, selflessly & without expectation for your own pleasure?

This is the important thing that leads to the strife of the 5 of coins (which depicts a crippled beggar man & his beggar wife, walking in a snow storm & looking for sanctuary in a church). Would you love her without condition, whether or not she were rich or poor, sick or healthy, in a good or bad situation until death? Or would you fall to tempation because you only seek your own pleasure? In other words, is it a life-long companion you seek, or is it only self-serving fun?

These are the things you need to ask yourself. Introspection; learning what it is you want vs. what you need. Understanding the darkness in yourself before you understand the darkness in others. And then, shining the light into that darkness, without burning yourself with your own torch (as Lucifer did when he burned himself with his torch, in choosing to betray God).
>>
>>18214327
Thanks, I had been struggling with depression for years and have finally come to a point where it's not longer holding me back to the same degree.

An earth sign guy woud be great, I need a bit of stability in my unstable life. Thank you again, have a good day or night :)
>>
>>18214373
How old are you?
>>
>>18214348
I like it a lot. It's a gentle cleanser that doesn't strip your skin too much and it's pH balanced. I got my best guy friend hooked on it too. He said it cleared up a rash he had on his nose.

getting into a skin care routine though is a lot different for everyone based on a lot of variables like where you live/your environment/diet/skin type/genetics/allergies.
it's a personal journey

if you're looking for a gentle cleanser, try it out
if you do, try and have a moisturizer as well.
>>
>>18214357
Great. So your significator is the Knight of coins, as I described in the previous reading; standing steady with worry of the future as you look out on a field of plenty, while your horse looks out in satisfaction. The knowledge of keeping the wealth that you have & knowing how to work it, but is it to your own benefit, or to the benefit of all around you as well?

The 6 of cups, Death & the Sun.

It's not often I get either Death or the Sun in a reading, but Death doesn't mean an actual death will happen to anyone; it simply means the type of change that leaves people in the dumps & how wel people can cope with such change.

You look back at the hope that you will make memories with her, memories that you both can look at fondly. The hope for a future that produces a gentle nostalgia, though the reality shows otherwise. Your questioning yourself isn't a good thing because the more doubt you have in yourself, the more things won't work out, leading to the stage of Death; changes in your being, in your mentality about yourself, changes in your confidence that affect you badly as a result of overthinking, instead of acting. If you don't act now, sadness will be your epitaph. But in the horizon of the Death card, the dawn approaches & just as things seem darkest before the dawn, if you stay as you are now, you will get over it when you move on & things will be brighter. The Sun shows a child riding on a pony in a garden of sunflowers, under a bright sky.

Just keep in mind; all is not lost, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.
>>
>>18213904
Ivan
09/11/96
Love life, financial inquiry.
>>
>>18214373
I'm glad to help. I've been through depression twice before & I know how hard it is. Optimism is difficult to find, but know that the man you will find is a man who understands, who lets you feel free to do as you wish on your own terms, who'll give you gifts without the expectation of seeing you happy, but rather to give for the sake of giving & letting you be yourself.
>>
>>18214381
The age of the kids on /b/
>>
>>18214373
Also, one more thing, my dear. The Virgo man, like the Pisces, Sagittarius & Gemini man, are of mutable modality (in astrological terms, emotional types who pick up easily on emotions & react in certain ways). The Virgo man will most certainly pick up on any vibes you give off, but he does so with empathy & he reacts by trying to provide stability.
>>
The question here is : Would I be the best help for a girl who was sexually assaulted? I highly doubt that ,m80. Maybe, I don't know , last time I tried to help someone I got burnt...badly

Yes , I would..

Thank you so much for the reading , take care.
>>
Trading a reading (non-love related)
>>
>>18214388
Thank you
>>
>>18214418
I'll trade and match your level of depth. What kind of reading would you like to do for me?

>>18214408
I'm not trying to shit on you, because I think it's great you're doing reading and all, but do you really think that sun signs are a really good way to determine romantic compatibility? If you're going with astrology, Venus signs are way more important, imo.
>>
>>18214413
No problem. The fact of the matter is it's all about knowing yourself. If you don't know yourself, then you won't know how exactly you can handle the unexpected. So be strong; self-improvement when you find any flaw within yourself is key. I made the mistake of not knowing myself & I've been burnt tarribly as well.
>>
>>18213736
Why not? You've already got a common interest.
>>
>>18214424
Tarot
>>
>>18214421
You're welcome. It's natural to look back, but be sure of yourself, be brave; when you look in any direction, know yourself to know that you don't look inany direction with regret or longing.
>>
>>18214431
common interest being... wanting to know desperately about their next bf and gf? lel
>>
File: WIN_20160928_15_07_42_Pro.jpg (12KB, 242x81px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160928_15_07_42_Pro.jpg
12KB, 242x81px
>>18214220
Why did I met this guy?
I fully respect all the Nordic pantheon, I have worked with them sometimes.

Ok, I met this guy, he had an amazing chemistry, we have been nice to each other and I have learned several things with this interaction, but I am curious about what is his mission in my life. I expect him to become a good friend and maybe something more, but I am learning also the go smooth part. If you need more info I will gladly give it to you.

I will be expecting for your answer!
>>
>>18214432
I meant what kind of query you would like me to give you. I typically trade for the purpose of giving the other reader better feedback or to give them something more challenging to practice, or simply something to practice. That is, unless you are completely comfortable doing complex occult queries: those are the only queries I have unanswered.
>>
>>18214207
what should i do now for my well being
femme
ayo
>>
>>18214220
Are you still here?
>>
>>18214309
Omg, you have AMAZIING eyes, have you really seen them? It looks like a little star... woah.
>>
>>18214441
Dude not joke some guy, especially the same one is asking again and again about his future gf...
>>
>>18214424
Of course a Venus sign is way more reliable, in which case, if the sun sign is Virgo, be sure that his Venus sign is Pisces. Often times, water signs understand each other very well, though Pisces is the most unstable sign (the second most being Scorpio). The Venus sign being Pisces would lead to very romantic & sensual encoutners, but the Sun sign being Earth would help to brovide a solid pillar for you to lean on when you lose your footing (God forbid).

In any case, I'm glad you brought that up. Take care
>>
>>18214441
Kek okay you got me there. I meant interest in divination. Still, I think you're all wonderful people, and would have no problem dating someone from /div/
>>
>>18214456
Well thank you :)
>>
>>18214344
puberty? How old are you?
>>
>>18214466
I'm 19
>>
>>18214432
Also, letting you know, astrology's very well incorporated into the tarot. I use the court cards to refer to the personas of different querrents, based on their birthdays giving me their age & sun sign.

But all the minor arcana excluding the court cards, as well as the major arcana, hold specific astrological signs.
>>
>>18214424
I don't know the Venus sign of my crush, but i'm a sun Leo with Venus in Virgo and he is a Sun Capricorn... any insight?
>>
>>18214463
I know I'm Another anon, well at least they won't be bored they will have a nice conversation topic
>>
>>18214471
That's true. I believe if people here put even a quarter of the time to improving themselves as a prospective partner that they do thinking about finding one, they'd have women (or men) throwing themselves at them.
>>
>>18214468
Oh, what a shame, I'm 27. With that eyes son, I could be looking at them all day ;), too bad you are so young lmao.

Good luck in that lol.
>>
Anyone doing tarot readings
>>
>>18214476
>so young
y u tryna fuck?
>>
>>18214476
I know right, I saw those eyes and thought that he Is a good looking guy
>>
File: backlite.jpg (127KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
backlite.jpg
127KB, 1600x1071px
>>18214302
You did follow my instructions, I appreciate it. However, this question is making me feel physically ill and I don't wanna answer it.

>>18214309
I see someone longing for something more...you really need this in your life, you're reaching out, but you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet. You'll get there, my friend.

I pulled two runes. I think you're going to have a magical moment; an awakening. I also see a nice rune about fellowship and harmony. Perhaps you need some people in your life who are more spiritual. I think these two runes are literally saying "Go hang out with magical people and make some harmonious moments with new friends." Come with us in the discord/IRC chat if you want, but there's other places out there too.

>>18214324
I looked into your future for you. I see someone who needs to immerse themselves into their studies in technology (or something relatively related). You've be happiest with a group of people in this social network.

The runes say you need to make money and resources, and you need to make friends.

>>18214444
Jera, Raido, Mannez, Nauthiz

I'd say this person is building a need fire in your life. Hes helping you really want to learn and discover more, he's making you need to get out there and get the most out of your life. This person is someone who was meant to be on your path and journey. I think the fruits of your efforts will be realized, and you'll discover more than you can imagine.
>>
>>18214474
Not so much.
I have been improving myself A LOT, and now I'm having some troubles about finding someone bc I want them to have done at least a little about the work I have done in myself!

And, as you said it, the common thing is that people doesn't work in improving themselves. Yes, guys are "looking for me", but for what? I'm not satisfied.
>>
>>18214448
You're embodied in the page of swords, a lady who, in spite of any fears or axieties of an empending problem, is more than ready to tackle it. You hold a sword, but you look of against the wind at an unseen attacker with a look of worried anticipation. Storm clouds in the background are forming & birds are scattering, as though the clouds are smoke from the battlefield.

Healthwise, the 4 of cups, the 9 of coins & the 9 of swords. I take it that, in the past, you've been finicky (in a good way,) always looking for better, looking for new & improved ways od doing things right for yourself. The 4 of cups shows a man sitting under a tree, with 3 cups of wine having been rejected at his feet & a 4th being handed to him by a spirit.

The 9 of coins shows a lady with her falcon on her arm, scanning her garden. The fuit of her labours being plentiful & her being in an idealistic place, but something seems emotionally missing. Perhaps you had a missed opportunity that you feel you may be starting to regret, leading to the 9 of swords (a woman waking up from a nightmare). I hope I'm wrong with this & I hope you have nothing but a fullfilling life, because regrets over missed opportunities don't fade away easily, even when I know for a fact that you'll have many opportunities to take advantage of in the course of your life.
>>
>>18214486
Thanks, will do that
>>
>>18214476
>8yrs difference
>my gf is 8yrs my senior
Age is just a number. I say go for it anon.
>>18214487
That's the rub with it; the more you improve, the more you want someone of equal worth to yourself. It's not selfish, but a lot of people give you shit for it. But my comment still stands, you have people taking a more active interest in you now.
>>
>>18214486
blue eyeeeeeeball here

maybe just friends through an online source instead of studying technology

technology hasn't really been an interest outside of science fiction

I'm the type of person to hold onto an electronic until it doesn't work anymore. I'm on an older gen smart phone for only around three years and before that I had the same model brick phone I'd had in middle school because it did what I needed and was durable.

I do appreciate your reading. I think taking on surrounding myself with a supportive friend community is what I can take away from this.
>>
>>18214477
I'm doing tarot readings. Just need your birthday, gender & querry
>>
>>18214490
tyty

but if this was the future now i know and it has changed
c;
>>
>>18214500
April 6th 1990 male

Who's gonna be my next gf? +any helpful additional info please
>>
>>18214486
>who was meant to be on your path and journey
Oh, that's so sweet to know.
Jera... that's really important for me, because I have used that rune for a love spell some time ago, I'm excited!

Do you think the runes are in any way suggesting a love thing?

About the reading, is very accurate! I can say my life have fully changed since I met him, even though we have not been chatting or anything, it have been truly weird. Can you see if he have had some positive changes as I have since we met? If not, it doesn't matter, it's that I am so grateful of him appearing in my life I will love to know he is in some kind also touched for good.

He is building that needed fire in my life. I hope to be part of it, but I guess I should only thank the gods that he did it...
>>
>>18214506
I hope him to be part of it*
>>
>>18214481
Oh sweetie, so young lol.
Neh, don't wanna fuck, interest of any kind doesn't always mean fuck. Tip of the day!
>>
>>18214445
All things love and relationships then ask me about
>>
>>18214470
Hmm... Leos are almost as hard to pair up in my mind as Pisces. Their firey personality & fixed modality can make them quite militant at times, though the Virgo aspect of your Venus sign does help to make you more in tune with the emotions of others while being level-headed. That's to say, you're not one to actually crap on someone when they're having a mental breakdown or a pity party. Capricorn is a more militant sign, though stable as Earth signs are; Capricorn likes to take charge of things & Scorpio as a Venus sign, I feel, would make them more submissive, but Scorpio isn't exactly a good sign to have as a Venus sign (they're prone to depression & moodiness). The Sun sign does tend to overpower the Venus sign in most aspects, though.
>>
>>18214500
I did post it a while ago but never got a reply haha
>>
>>18214520
eh, was just joking.
>>
>>18214500
Hmm 10/13,female,do I know my next significant partner?
>>
>>18214523
So... you supposse he will have Scorpio as his Venus sign? Oh, that's strong... I'm a female and he is a male, if that's of any help.

Anyway, it was an interesting review, thanks for that!
>>
>>18214503
I'm glad to help. The important thing is not just your physical wellbeing, but your spiritual & emotional wellbeing. You & all women, no matter what walk of life they come from, have beautiful qualities to them that go beyond the physical. Always keep that in mind; remember that you have much to offer to anyone you choose to be with & they must offer you the same in kind.
>>
>>18214522
>All things love and relationships
Very well. Let's see if I can circumvent a common reading issue through creative phrasing. Would /I/ be happier and more fulfilled in a marriage with a girl I already know or with one I will meet in the future? (I am a straight male)

For yours, I'll need your query and any relevant genders.
>>
>>18214529
I know, I was joking too ;).
But you are making me laugh. Sorry if it bothers you my reply, hope not!
>>
>>18214506
Yes; I noticed you & I'm getting to you right now.

Aries is the Knight of Wands. Riding in the desert, the horse rears back with the look of determination on his face, while the knight looks with worry on his fase, as though he's about to fall onto the burning sands. His helmet flows with flames for plumes & his armour's addorned with salamanders; a sign to have a tough hide when in the heat of battle, so you don't get burned.

Aries is a passionate sun sign. Very passionate, moreso sexual. But they also love to take charge & control in a relationship. The only humbling force to take care of you would be someone with the Sun sign of Aquarius. A woman who seems stubborn, but a woman who will fan the flames of your passion. As for the Venus sign, someone who'd cool you down while trying to fight for control in the bedroom; Cancer.

But once again, I place no guarantee on this. And as I've said in a previous reading, know yourself & know the flaws within yourself, so that you can correct them first.
>>
>>18214486
>You did follow my instructions, I appreciate it. However, this question is making me feel physically ill and I don't wanna answer it.
I understand, make me feel ill too..

Would you mind giving me any insight on self improvement?
>>
>>18214494
Guys were looking for me before lol.
But yeah, maybe you are right... I hope so! Cross my fingers for that.
>>
>>18214532
A Libra & another Page of Swords, ready to fight through her problems, in spite of her fears & anxieties. But at the same time, your sign is one that seeks balance.

The single most important card that I'll use for this reading, though, is the 2 of cups. It's no guarantee that you know this person or not already, but what matters is that you don't seek love actively. Rather, think of it like waiting for the bus, where you don't board the bus if it leads to the wrong destination. Instead, wait for the next bus.

You won't know who your love will be just yet; you could know him already or not, but what matters more is that you know in your heart that he's the one & that he knows you are too.

The 2 of cups shows a man & woman standing under a lion-headed cadeucius, exchanging cups of wine. The beginning of a beautiful friendship & that is key; if love is like building a house, let the foundation be that of friendship with meaning. And as Rumi said, in the house of lovers, the walls are made of song, the floor dances & the music never stops.
>>
>>18214533
I know it's strong, but you'd be surprised at how strong the sun sign of Leo actually is. I know it seems strange, but you'll be surprised at the results.
>>
>>18214494
My ex bf was 4 years younger than me, I know what you mean.

But, again, it's div, it was random. I did think that are amazing eyes, but that's it... you are crazy Empath! Lol.
>>
>>18214500

female/02-27
can you tell me anything about my future boyfriend? do i know him already? you're probably tired of doing these kinds of questions so if you don't want to i understand. thanks~
>>
>>18214572
Which results? Of a Leo and a Capricorn? Hope I can see that lol!
>>
>>18214476
>>18214494
If the genders were inverted at those ages, plenty of females around here would be losing their shit and calling him a pedophile.

t. someone who has repeatedly seen females on 4chan call men pedophiles for not wanting to date older women
>>
>>18214500
17-08
Female
Will my ex-boyfriend and I be back together?
>>
>>18214589
>for not wanting to date older women
So, If I (the 27 female) will have been like "oh man, you look so sexy" I'm kind of supported, but if I was a male 27 saying that about the 19 inverted female chick,everyone will have gone crazy?

Well, yes, maybe. But not for the same people, Empath is really open minded, I get your idea, but anyway, I don't want anything so... meh.
>>
>>18214592
>I'm kind of supported
I have been kind of supported*.
Sorry, english is not my first language and I'm tired.
>>
>>18214582
Ah; a fellow Piscean lady. I'm Pisces too, by the way. Anyways, your significator is the Page of cups. I believe I read this same card for a Cancer lady; in spite of rough waters in the background, you stand happy & stead on the pier, with a cup containing a fish. Whatever instability is in your life, it's in the back of your mind & you look forward with hope & gratefulness.

A Taurus man would be the stabilising force of your life; he may seem stubborn, but he'd be down to Earth & he'll make sure that your imagination doesn't get the better of your reality. At that, I know for a fact that such a man will work towards being a good provider, not just financially, but also romaantically. A spiritual lover for you if there ever was one.

But as I told another lady previously...

>>18214568
>You won't know who your love will be just yet; you could know him already or not, but what matters more is that you know in your heart that he's the one & that he knows you are too.
>The beginning of a beautiful friendship & that is key; if love is like building a house, let the foundation be that of friendship with meaning. And as Rumi said, in the house of lovers, the walls are made of song, the floor dances & the music never stops.
>>
>>18214565
You'll be fine darling; a motivated woman is quite a catch; you'll find your guy <3
>>18214575
Kek I know, I just teasing you; maybe you could teach him a thing or two darlin ;^)
>>18214589
Eh, that sorta comes with the territory of 4chan. I have no problem with age differences, hell I've been people from 8yrs my junior to 30yrs my senior. At the end of the day, age is just a number in my opinion. I understand where you're coming from, but that's just the way of the current day; men are scum if they aim younger and women are empowered to do so. I say ignore the haters and do (within the realms of the law) whatever it is you wanna do.
>>
>>18214587
Yes, the sun signs being Leo & Capricorn, while the Venus signs are Virgo & Scorpio.
>>
>>18214600
Omg, I think I will ask him his Venus sign! Getting his natal chart I think, I can do that.
Thanks so much for the info!
>>
>>18214596

yay pisces! and thank you for the reading. i need someone who can bring me back down to earth sometimes.
>>
>>18214599
HEHEM. >>18213431 here. skype plz. Or at least an idea of where this whole shielding thing starts at
>>
>>18214599
>you could teach him a thing or two darlin
Lmao!
Well, I'm truly laughing now! This have been funny.
>>
>>18214613
Oh sure, didn't see that anon. Skype is mrayner225. Won't be free too much until Wednesday as I'm in my working week.
>>18214614
Glad you thought so; /div/ is a pretty great place
>>
>>18214538
7 of Cups, Ace of Cups, The Tower, King of Pentacles, Queen of Wands

The first card in the spread is the 7 of cups. This indicates to me that the one you consider perfect might not exist or she is definitely not present in your life right now. I definitely think it would be a girl you meet in the future or if you are fantasizing a lot about someone, it might be them. Do you have really high standards? This could be an indicator that it might be a good idea to lower them.

This girl will be very affectionate and loving and probably on the taller end. She will come from a well-to-do family (there is a prominent male figure supporting her financially) and can put up a good facade of appearance until she gets really mad. It's hard to get her mad, but when she is mad she will shake up your world. She is often very loving though most of the time which will probably counter this set off temper of hers. Maybe she is a tsundere.

She also will probably have hair on the lighter side of the spectrum, red or blonde? She is the type to make jokes and laugh and generally likes to have a good time. She will be very feminine too.

Female
Why can't I focus anymore and how do I focus again?
>>
>>18214552
Aquarius I've met someone like that, Cancer as well. It was pretty much what you described.

The situation is pretty much rip with those two I still wonder who is gonna be my next gf. I can expect the same dynamics tho
>>
>>18214620
I think the same, sometimes I'm just lurking around, asking readings, seen what others argue about. It's a fun place to be around, full of any type of people.
Nice :).
>>
>>18214590
A Page of Wands... And the fire burns like hell, I can tell already by the querry.

You stand along in the desert, wearing a firey feather in your hat as you look at the wand in your hand. Your cloacked in a salamander-patterned cape. You stare at the want with intent, like you wish to light the torch, yet you're burning yourself in the desert; you have one tough hide to stay calm with all that fire.

The problem with exes reuniting is when it comes to the problems that separated them to begin with. I drew a the 5 of wands for that aspect of the path; fighting, but more so, childish squabbling, as if to assert who has control. Who is it that wears the pants around the house when the importance of the relationship is in sharing control & consulting each other, equal partnership. Cooperation, not taking control. This resulted in the Queen of wands. The Queen of Wands in this case is the archetype of an anxious woman, waiting for something or someone to come, as though she's afraid of time & its passage. She looks off in the distance while her black cat takes a guarding stance at her feet; it describes to me that you're anxious for him to come back, but you expect him to come back a changed man. Perhaps the root of the problem is that you expect for change to happen; expectations to meet your desire. Desire & attachment, according to the Sikhs & to Buddhists, is in itself sin because that's what leads to pain when things go awry.

And this is what leads to the 5 of cups. Disappointment. A man sulking over 3 spilled cups of while, while his back is turned to the other two. Looking towards the negative instead of looking towards the positive; looking to what was lost, rather than seeing what was still gained. And it's the two cups that you both share, like the 2 of cups; the only way to exchange them together again is for both of you to look within & correct your own flaws, instead of blaming each other.
>>
>>18214500
01-aug, female
what can you see between a guy, 36 yrs, and me?
>>
Is anyone reading at the moment? I need a romance reading done soon.
>>
>>18214500
July 20th
Male
Will I end up going out with my crush? I seriously like this girl.
>>
>>18214626
The problem comes because you're Ares (a fire sign) while the girls you met are water signs & clearly, they humbled you in some whay now that they've gone away from you. Was it that their watery aspect tried to drown you, or was it you boiling them over?

The question is, especially for a fire sign, how low do you have to turn down the heat?
>>
>>18214620
Welp, I've been a bit distracted but I got the skype request done. I've got some music and shit I've been focusing on but if you have some advice, you can text me anytime
>>
>>18214629
My thoughts exactly. /div/ as a whole, with all its good and bad, is my home
>>18214649
Got it; we'll find some time to chat sooner or later no doubt.
>>
>>18214508
I think it might be a romance thing, perhaps. I pulled laguz, does it have any significance to you?
>>
>>18214634
Another Leo. This time, a Queen of Wands. Holding her sceptre in her hand, but looking out towards the desert anxiously, as if awaiting the arrival of somebody with much anxiety. A black cat stands on guard at her feet, looking vigilant towards the same subject, anticipating & making sure that this subject is good or bad. The cat is the inate defense mechanism of the Queen, as the horses are the inate emotions of the knights as they try to tread forward.

I see the World, the King of Cups & the Lovers. The World is a good sign, the past was wonderful. You met & things seem to have started off on the right foot. The King of cups, I feel, is like the arrival into reality; a man floating in the middle of the turbulent sea, on his throne & looking stern & cold. I get the feeling that he's not quite expressing himself & communicating to you as he ought to be. Could be be witholding something? Is this leading to the Lovers card, where Adam & Eve are depicted in front of the Wisdom Tree & the burning bush? That is to say, is he going to open up, or what does he have to say? I hope it's for the better, because he must be witholding something from you & I hope it's not something that causes you harm.
>>
>>18214624
Would you like feedback? (I would)

>Why can't I focus anymore and how do I focus again?
Three sets of three for you:
6 of Cups (reversed), supported by 6 of Swords (reversed) and 5 of Wands
Strength, supported by 7 of Cups and The Moon
The Empress, supported by The World and 9 of Wands

These cards indicate to me an unresolved issue regarding a conflict between you and a female whom you see as a source of emotional support. I can't tell if she's a friend or a family member, but she offers a “motherly” energy, warm hugs and all that.

While you're reading this, you may initially think that you have no outstanding conflicts, and it may be consciously true, but there is something that remains unresolved about one of the conflicts, so this is affecting your unconscious mind, which is, through your intuition, more aware of this. A good amount of how this conflict in question was handled involved brushing things under the rug, and the underneath of that rug was never cleaned out. That's why it's stuck in the unconscious. It's not just in yours; it's in hers as well.

There is a residual bitterness over this, but I feel like that might be more on her end than yours. That part I can't quite tell from the cards, but it's a hunch. In your mind, it's all good because you learned a lesson from it, but it's not quite that simple, as it still remains in your unconscious, like I said. There is still another lesson to be learned from revisiting it. I see a visit with a chat over what appears to be tea. I don't know if you're into tea or not; that part might be more figurative than literal. The important part is for the connection to be cleaned up and such. You'll want to get back to that place of emotional warmth and mutual support, and this will promote more positive changes in your mind that allow you to overcome that hurdle you're working on right now. I'm not going to read for exactly what that hurdle is, but you know exactly which one I mean.
>>
>>18214668
Not so much... emotions, intuition.
For me it's not so accurate for this question, because it's something about the feminine side (as I see it). Well, maybe it's like a "stop questioning that and get inside you and your emotions" lol.

Anyway thanks! Maybe it's the thing I have teached him, now that I think that. I have revealed myself as an emotional person and I'm pretty sure he is not used to it... maybe it's the answer to that question. Ohhh... that does have a lot of significance!

Thanks! :)
>>
>>18214648
The aquarius one drowed me and I boiled the cancer one.

I just checked a girl that I had an eye on for a while and it turns out she's cancer as well so we'll see.
>>
>>18214670
>I hope it's not something that causes you harm.
What do you mean? This sounds scary. And yes, he is no quite expressing himself... that's why I am so fulll of anxiety, but calming myself the better I can... Hope the card is kind of good news, because I wasn't thinking he could be hiding something from me...
>>
>>18214645
Another Cancer & a Knight of cups. Looking forward with determination, while the horse hesitates to cross the river in good speed. For you to ask me if you'll end up going out with your crush tells me that your horse isn't moving forward because you're not spurring that horse.

I don't think I need to give a reading here, but to give you advice from personal experience instead. I'll sound corny for quoting a Suilen song, but never be a fake to the people you love & never be a fake to yourself. If you want to go out with her, show her how genuine you are. Talk to her small talk, but do so knowing that there's much more than just looks alone that attracts you to her. Small talk leads to better communication (communication, not talking, as inlistening to her stories & learning more about where exactly she's coming from). And do the same. And listen because she'll listen to you. Prove to her that you are a good friend who can provide emotional support that no other person can, but do so with humility, as long as you love her for who she is. Don't love her because of her looks alone, because that's selfish desire & not concern for her wellbeing.

In other words, you'll end up going out with your crush as long as you can prove to her that you can give her something fullfilling, without expectation of anything in return.
>>
>>18214500
aug-09
male
are me and this girl gonna talk again?
>>
>>18214680
Yes; which means I sincerely hope you learned how to lower your heat. Don't boil her. And as long as your heat isn't too high, she won't drown you. Remember that it's not about control, but about balance. And remember that there's more to a relationship than sex, because people can just have sex without meaning; sex is supposed to be a fullfillment of something more, the ultimate exchange between two lovers & a show of appreciation for each other's existence.

Balance is key, not control.
>>
>>18214685
I hope so too. I hope that the card is actually good news, because it can mean either one of two things. Look at it as the parable of Adam & Eve.

What if neither of them succumed to temtation & ate of the forbidden fruit? This was the harm I was referring to. Now I'm starting to worry, hoping that I'm wrong about him witholding his falling to tempation.

The Lovers card & the Devil card are both very similar, both in appearance & in meaning. This said, the Lovers card is meant to be more positive as an outcome than the Devil card. So I hope & pray for your sake that he does open up to you, that he be honest & that he proves to you somehow that he loves you.
>>
>>18214687
I can do that! Thanks!
I've been slow to make any big moves because she recently got out of a long lasting relationship. But I'll give it a go, and listen to you.
>>
>>18214672
Yeah I'd like feedback, thanks for the reading.

I can see why you think that with your interpretation but to me those cards have different meaning. I'm pretty naive, I was fantasizing about being with a guy I liked for a long while but nothing came of it. When he left the picture it kind of left me desolate like I felt broken inside and I felt I had no other "thing to hope for" pretty much.

I think the Empress in this case is me and I'm really stressed out.
>>
>>18214692
Leo & the Knight of Wands, yet again. You're in the desert, about to lose your footing as your horse rears up with determination. You wear a cloak of salamanders & your helmet is plumed with fire. And it seems that you've also burned yourself.

Unfortunately, I draw the 7 of wands, 6 of cups & the 4 of swords. 7 of wands depicts a true trial by combad, with a man on top of a hill being attacked by 6 fighters, wanting to bring him off of his perch. The question here is who was in in the relationship that was being brought off of their perch & why? And how badly was this person hurt when they fell off the hill?

Then, comes the 6 of cups; you clearly miss the things that you & her both shared together, wishing for this to be revived once more, but the prospects don't look too bright because there's still much to correct. The question is who is it that needs to improve themselves? It's all about introspection.

And this also brings me to the 4 of swords; a coffin with a knight in repose, his effigy on the lid of the coffin. It's a sign that you need to rest, before you can try to reopen dialog with her. And while you rest, I ask of you to look in yourself to see what it is that was done wrong; know yourself & know what you have to improve. And when you do talk to her again, do so with humility, remembering that friendship is the foundation of love.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18214721
>>
>>18214707
You're a good man. Be sure to listen to her, be sure that you understand why her relationship didn't last &, since she was in a previous relationship that failed, learn as much as you can about the flaws she saw in him, because if these are shared flaws that you have, you'll know sooner to correct them.
>>
>>18214703
Oh well... *giggles*. We had sex at thatt first meeting, it was really weird for me that it happened but the chemistry was amazing. So... we have already "fall to temptation".

Then... if that what he is "hiding", that maybe he disagree with that or think otherwise because that happened, I can imagine the outcome. It have been weird since then, chatting, seen each other, not kisses nor sex, but it's hard to see what's next like that, I guess.

I think he can't do me "much harm", because we doesn't know each other quite well... anyway, I will be attentive.

Thanks so much for your reading! It was very interesting :).
>>
>>18214716
Huh...interesting. I got absolutely nothing romantic from those cards. The only one that made me wonder for a moment was 6S(r), but all the other cards felt more familial. It could just be that I'm off today, but I hoped I helped anyway.

>>18214624
>the one you consider perfect might not exist
>perfect
Oh, I know there's no such thing as perfect, believe me.

>if you are fantasizing a lot about someone
I am. She's far from perfect, and many (including her) would consider me a fool for going for her. I might be inclined to agree with the latter part, but I'm okay with being a fool. Eye of the beholder and all that.

>Do you have really high standards?
They're very “particular” standards, let's say. In some respects, they're nonexistent, in others they're extreme.

>This girl will be very affectionate and loving and probably on the taller end.
I couldn't care less about height, but affectionate and loving sound like a good match for me.

>She will come from a well-to-do family (there is a prominent male figure supporting her financially)
That actually describes, quite well, a brunette I know. Definitely not tall, though.

>Maybe she is a tsundere.
Pardon my lack of familiarity with Japanese culture, but my understanding of this term is like soft-hearted bitch. Am I off?

>She also will probably have hair on the lighter side of the spectrum, red or blonde?
Out of curiosity, did you get that from the cards or scry it? I haven't really been able to tell appearance from cards reliably, which I usually just scry. The same question goes for the tall thing.

>She is the type to make jokes and laugh and generally likes to have a good time. She will be very feminine too.
Sounds like a pleasant match.

I'm glad I queried you, actually. Your reading feels honest, and I sense that you, despite feeling somewhat young, have a love concept that is geared towards this query moreso than for a more casual relationship or romantic/sexual interaction.
>>
>>18214694
Yep, I've been working hard not to be too intense with her. I've been limiting our online interactions to a bare minimum so I only talk to her for buisness or for dates. Hopefully she's the one I'm thinking about. She's beautiful , intelligent and we like the same kind of music (we met in a moshpit lol) I'm also surprised at how relaxed and natural I act when I'm around her, I'm usually super nervous around hot chicks.
>>
>>18214731
No problem.

But remember to watch out; what I was implying was that, if you're looking for someone to be faithful to you, you have to be able to communicate with him & he with you. Be attentive, but if my fear is right (God forbid I'm right; I hope I'm wrong,) remember the most important thing...

Be true to yourself. Know all of the qualities you have, don't let anyone put you down. And if anyone dares to put you down, know that you're too good a person for them. Live with love & I hope the outcome is positive.
>>
>>18214741
That's a bonus. You have many similarities. But concentrate on her & preserving her wellbeing, not on changing her.
>>
>>18214722
thanks, the thing is that I still love her very much but she was a bit crazy and conflictive. But I do love her still, I guess it was a good decision to take a break after all. I hope someday she understands I did this for us. Thanks for the read, it was very good. Have a good night.
>>
>>18214752
I'll keep that in mind. There's nothing to change about her though honestly.
>>
>>18214738
Sorry should have mentioned that I got tall from the Tower and The hair from the Queen so yeah it might not be that reliable that part. I've seen people claim those appearances from those cards though so it came to mind. To me the Kings/Queens usually represent actual people. Tsundere is soft hearted bitch but I'm kind of tired, that probably wasn't the right word. She is very loving but when she is angry she will probably be immature about it. Thanks for the compliment.
>>
>>18214729
You see, the guy straight out left her and didn't want to work things out. It's hard to gauge how to approach the situation. But you helped me by telling me what to think about. Thanks again.
>>
>>18214782
>I got tall from the Tower and The hair from the Queen so yeah it might not be that reliable that part
Oh...that may or may not change a lot. I'm glad I asked. Now I have to give this some thought.

>She is very loving but when she is angry she will probably be immature about it
Got it, thanks.
>>
>>18214753
You needn't worry; time will calm things down, though the memory will remain. But once you work out your flaws & open up to her, I have a feeling she will understand. And it's not to say that you won't talk to her ever again; just not now, when wounds are fresh.

>>18214791
No problem. The easiest way to approach a situation like that is with the understanding that things are still raw & that, at this moment, all she needs is an understanding friend & not a rebound opportunity. The key is to be supportive.
>>
>>18213849
Yea I know. That's what I'm doing. Not focus on her, but instead focus on improving myself
>>
>>18214631
You got it all!

That's the thing that has been going on and the way we are

Wow!!! Thank you so much
>>
Happy Sunday to everyone
Thread posts: 493
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.