[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 49

File: div.jpg (51KB, 436x476px) Image search: [Google]
div.jpg
51KB, 436x476px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18207385
>>
>>18209502
first for aries best sign
>>
>>18209502
Lets have a shit free thread
>>
>>18209510
>>18209513
>17secs seperate the posts
Fucking Kek. 10/10
>>
>>18209510
But thats not aquarius anon
>>
>>18209523
are you reading ?
>>
>>18209523
Be honest. Are you ever annoyed at people bombarding you with "are you reading?" - "reading when?" - "reading pls??"

I know you like helping people but I'm still curious if it ever gets on your nerves.
>>
>>18209492
Cancer sign, also posted lewds.

>am i her

well, you are now :^)

>>18209490

Yeah i feel the same way Empath
>>
If you had a perfect girlfriend but kept diving that she was cheating behind your back what do you do? There is no proof you can find other than the divination.
>>
Runes to Scry
Tarot
Reading on
The Divine
As if to read, as if to read
As if to read, he doesn't like the drama
He's born alone, he'll die alone
Some things will never be different
Stop reading an Aries Query
There's a time and there's a place
So /div/ thread
So tarot spread
Gonna read the world
He's gonna

My effort right now is minimal.
>>
>>18209537
Are you aware of trickster spirits and demons messing with your divination to fuck shit up? I had that situation. I got a totally wrong message that I believed and afterwards I divined WHY?

>to troll you
>>
>>18209537
Well if she's 'perfect' then I would probably trust her enough that she wasn't cheating. Assuming she was and the only proof was divination, then it wouldn't change anything as I would never know otherwise, as divination isn't technically proof unless I have physical evidence to go along with it, and she wouldn't be 'perfect' in that case either.
>>
File: DavidBowie.jpg (84KB, 998x798px) Image search: [Google]
DavidBowie.jpg
84KB, 998x798px
Should I go out, or stay in and get things done?
>>
>>18209550
It could pop up in the reading about her
>>
>>18209528
Not right now, but soon. Gym and breakfast, then cleaning up the kitchen and changing sheets. Today is the start of my working week, gotta get things ready.
>>18209531
annoyed? Nope, never. Do I feel bad when I have to say I'm not and disappoint querants? Absolutely. I love reading for you folks, but I also gotta take care of myself, and I feel bad when I have to say no.
>>18209533
>cancer
>posting lewds
This isn't surprising Kek.

And yes, it's an interesting feeling
>>18209537
This is why I don't divine for myself; too easy to let bias and fears leak in. And if that was the case, I'd ask her straight up, if she says no, I'll take her word for it. If I'm dating her, I obviously trust her enough with my heart.
>>
>>18209566
Even still, I would need physical evidence either way. Can't go ruining relationships based on divination evidence at best in this scenario.
>>
>>18209537
Reading for yourself is tricky. If you're going to rely on divination for something like that, find the best reader you can to query, and ask for how to acquire proof.
>>
>>18209510
But that's not Capricorn anon.
>>
>>18209575
What about divineing period blood to see if she's the one.
>>
Trading, have an occult query
>>
>>18209537
I've been in a similar situation recently. I won't accuse anyone of betrayal without actual evidence though.
>>
File: I'm about to slap a bitch.jpg (20KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
I'm about to slap a bitch.jpg
20KB, 210x240px
>>18209594
>>
>>18209555

please stay at home david bowie, the world needs you
>>
>>18209571
Wow, I wondered how there would be to keep the curiosity of knowing those things (cheating, if you're going to get fired, if you are going to have a great life) in divinization...
>>
>>18209533
>>18209062
Sorry about that, I'm back and getting to your reading now. I felt tired all of a sudden for no reason.
Doing your reading now.
>>
File: 1452794868616.png (107KB, 541x584px) Image search: [Google]
1452794868616.png
107KB, 541x584px
>>18209454
>Somewhat like you but I don't like them.

What do you mean? Why don't you like them?
>>
>>18209602
Like I mean if a girl has clots it means...X if a girl doesn't it means Y...

If she's in a relationship you can even tell the month she wanted to have sex with a guy....

It's kinda interesting like reading entrails.
>>
File: fucking gundams.png (217KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
fucking gundams.png
217KB, 500x276px
>>18209634
>>
>>18209571
I fucking hate how you live down under. You're active when I'm sleeping. Shame cause your readings are one of the best.
>>
>>18209619

Chill m8 you don't have too. As you can see, is hardly an emergency.

You can wait until you feel better :P
>>
>>18209502
Is there anyone reading at the moment?
>>
>>18209650
same
>>
>>18209647
Well maybe that Pandora box is left half open on here.
>>
>>18209537
I divined It wouldnt work out with my ex but I didn't listen.

>>18209597
Do you do past life readings?
>>
>>18209533
For the rune regarding your past I pulled: Dagaz
I take it this was the time you first got into tarot cards or something new and exciting came into your life. Perhaps you even gained a bunch of knowledge at once. Dagaz: New beeginnings, awakening, transformation, breakthrough, clarity, synthesis, growth, hope.
-
For the present Rune I pulled: Uruz (Reversed)
You don't believe in yourself too much or maybe there's something going on with your personal life to make you doubt yourself in one way or another. Don't let lessers take a grip on you and drag you down. A lesser is a lesser for a reason, and that reason is to be guided.
Uruz (reversed) meaning: Disintegration, weakness, fallibility, subservience.
Know who you are, who's above you, and who's believe you. Never forget you can always surpass any human if you so desired.
-
The rune I pulled for the Future is: Ehwaz (reversed)
Alright, so, you may make some reckless choices sometime soon when it comes to getting better at divination, remember, basics are still important even if you know them. Go back to your roots and use common sense. Buying books for sure would help you there are also Goetic daemons who are willing to assist you with furthering your tarot reading skills. Remember that tarot readings and furthering your knowledge isn't about speeding through it, knowing only a few things, but acting like you know everything about it. Slow down and enjoy furthering your knowledge.
Ehwaz (reversed) meaning: Recklessness, haste, disharmony, mistrust, betrayal.
>>
>>18209571
empath u seem like the coolest person irl u should come to America for a div meetup we have authentic australian food like outback steakhouse
>>
Air querry for any reader out there that is kind enough
I have a sort of prophecy,more than one actually,although im not 100% sure if its the right person, my question is not where or what but the when.
If anyone out there is feeling like wasting a little time i would like to ask when will it happend
>>
>>18209666
For those trips, I can try, but I can't guarantee accuracy. Is this the one about power levels in your past lives? I may have read for you already.
>>
File: JackWhite_d_fl[1].jpg (181KB, 699x900px) Image search: [Google]
JackWhite_d_fl[1].jpg
181KB, 699x900px
>>18209553
Hey cheswick. I'm learnin bout all kinds of stuff from this and I just glanced at it while lurkin. Can you be in an area that has a lot of foot traffic for spirits? And if so, am I in one? Like a parking lot for a business or something. I hear things sometimes and so I've been wondering since I've asked if there are spirits around and I get a lot of different answers. Then a few times I've gotten told there's nothing and I just need to relax, which sounds like it could be something I could use that stand for
>>
File: God this is some good coffee.jpg (17KB, 439x330px) Image search: [Google]
God this is some good coffee.jpg
17KB, 439x330px
>>18209664
You think?
>>
File: jwite.jpg (56KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
jwite.jpg
56KB, 533x400px
>>18209679
You need to change your name to Pongo. That's it, Then your entire life will be perfect.
>>
>>18209678
Power levels? No, I'm just curious what I was such as my status and what my life was like. What is your query?
>>
What kind of reading does EmpathAU do?
>>
>>18209690
Australian empath readings, like the name.
>>
>>18209690
He usually does empath / energy readings and I think tarot!
>>
>>18209685
Is pongo referencing something? Cause I don't get it. Unless you just mean I'm jumping around conclusions a lot
>>
>>18209650
>>18209663
Damn, sorry about that anon; im a little miffed I'm down here too, all the people who mean a lot to me are from the Americas
>shame cause your readings are one of the best
Dawww flattery will get you everywhere anon. But seriously, thank you, that means a lot to hear.
>>18209673
>authentic food like Outback Steakhouse
I kek'd. Thanks for that anon. I'm just an average everyday guy, but thank you for your kind words. I will be travelling to America sometime in the coming years to meet up with my Bros, with the eventual plan to immigrate to be closer to them. I'm sure I can swing some time to do a /div/ meet up while I'm there.
>>18209690
Empath (energy readings) and tarot are my two fields of divination. I also work on helping Others in developing shields and other energy work.
>>18209694
Kek. I almost choked on my coffee with that one.
>>18209695
Aye, RW tarot.
>>
>>18209701
Could you do a energy reading for me? o:
>>
>>18209701
omg what state? U don't want to live here tho man its shit.
>>
Air Query
27 Taurus /Gemini cusp
Female

Question : has F (35 Aquarius ) fallen for me? I'm thoroughly confused.
>>
>>18209725
not fallen, but interested. he isnt thinking of a long term relationship but if you show him a more mature side than youve displayed so far he could change his mind.
he has family already anon? Im getting the vibes of at least 2 people whom he thinks of as priority. Id guess children but could be relatives if theyre close. success of your relationship depends on their approval of you. find out who these people are and impress them
>>
Does anyone else feel a tingling on the inside of their left palm when giving out readings? I simply just thought about my runes and my palm began to tingle like it usually does when I offer a reading.
>>
>>18209685
>>18209698
Well judging what a quick google got me I guess I'll play siren or rewatch 101 dalmations. Thanks I guess
>>
>>18209741
Air Query
28 Aquarius
Female

Question: What HE (26, sagitarius) thinks about me afther this call from today, he said he was going to meet me last week but today changed...
>>
>>18209741
Could you read me?
>>
>>18209746
>>18209747
i dont offer readings because i dont connect easy. sometimes i read queries and see/feel things. i got nothing for you guys atm im afraid. im really sorry.
>>
>>18209757
No problem at all.

Anyone kind soul want to offer a reading? I'd trade but I'm a little tipsy and too comfy in bed. I'll give you my q soon as, im lurking.
>>
>>18209741
Not a family as children wise...

I'm really confused , as stated.

Thank you for the reading, by the way.
>>
>>18209707
Maybe in a bit, just enjoying breakfast right now.
>>18209711
Somewhere around east coast; 2 are in Charleston WV and 2 are in Parksville MD
>>
>>18209763
Take your time I'm not in any rush. Did you cook breakfast or buy it? What are you eating?
>>
>>18209687
I'll give it a shot, but no guarantees of accuracy.

Looks like a (male) merchant or scholar, hard to tell. I do see those clothes, though. You had money, but it came from family. You were clearly literate, and your father could read decently, but not well. He was very serious and stern. Your mother was quiet and docile.

You, yourself, were somewhat serious as well. I don't think you married at a reasonable age, but you did have the occasional prostitute. Your favorite prostitute was blonde and kind of funny. She spoke fairly well for a streetwalker (she wasn't a courtesan), and that was charming to you.

You spent a good amount of time with books, and you weren't terribly sociable. You had a friend who was sociable and funny, but you could only take him in small doses. He was actually the one who introduced you to a streetwalker originally, but you didn't like the one he introduced you to because she seemed dim and had little sense of humor.

I tried to see how you died, but I couldn't. Honestly, I could only see you in your like early 30s or so.

You enjoyed a sweet red wine, but typically drank in moderation. You did, however, get extremely drunk when you looked foolish in front of your academic peers. You got /very/ drunk, and you sought out your favorite girl, but she wasn't available, which angered you. The next morning, you started writing a letter but discarded it.

(cont)
>>
>>18209763
What does in a bit mean? How many hours? Just want to know if I go to sleep or wait for it.
>>
>>18209766
Stop slowing him down by asking questions.
>>
>>18209768
(cont)

The fondest memory you had was of sitting in a small boat, largely because you didn't get the opportunity too often. There was a song you sort of started whistling according to what you heard a bird sing that day. I can hear it...D G F--G F G A

You once bought a pastry for a female cousin...I have no idea why that's relevant, but it's a strong memory...possibly smell...it smells like cherry or a berry of some sort, I think. I don't know why it's relevant, though...it might be because it was expensive.

Okay, that's all I can get. Past life is kind of hard to maintain focus, but I hope that does something for you.

As for my query, I want to know how the work I performed today will affect me and those around me going forward.

>>18209690
The ones he calls empath readings are a version of energy scanning, which is a skill in the practice of psionics.
>>
>>18209762
despite not being children i get strong vibes of someone he considers himself reponsible for or someone he provides for. that line of relationship might lead you to the people
take your time though as this feels like a long ride
he wants romance but he doesnt think of you as gf material just yet. thats really all theres to it rn. so you must decide if you want to convince him that you are gf materal or if you just want to enjoy a quick adventure
>>
File: tumblr_nqhn9eGbBk1r3z16po1_540.gif (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqhn9eGbBk1r3z16po1_540.gif
1MB, 426x240px
>>18209772
Listen m8, I like to know how people cook or what they prepare. Don't get salty about it.
>>
>>18209777
He's not going to read us sooner.
>>
>>18209778
I don't care. Suck my cock.
>>
>>18209766
Cook obviously, I've gotta keep my figure somehow haha. Got about 10ish kg to go before I'm ready to start my next bulk. Eating scrambled eggs with bacon with black coffee; best way to start the day.
>>18209770
Head to bed anon, I don't wanna keep you up; I'll always be around so it's not like this will be the last time you see me.
>>18209772
I kek'd. I've already finished, just gonna digest and play a game or two of overwatch first; I'm a scrub at it but it's fun
>>18209777
>>18209778
Play nice you two or I'll put you in the timeout corner!
>>
>>18209777
You're kind of an attention whore and I guess I'm not the only one who gets annoyed with your ridiculous posts.
>>
>>18209779
That really depends.
>>
>>18209778
He's enjoying his breakfast. Asking how it is and all that isn't going to fuck over your reading. Don't be so selfish.
-
>>18209780
I found a little homemade recipe. Mix the eggs with some herbs that you typically like and then cook it, add some salt, a bit of milk to make them fluffy and that's the shit.
-
>>18209782
>Pic is me reacting to what you said.
Honestly, that's a good meme, but weak.
>>
>>18209782
Didn't you know that /div/ is the place for attention whore to gather?
>>
File: p.jpg (54KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
54KB, 500x483px
>>18209780
That's pretty odd. You're an empath yet eat bacon? You know that pigs are very smart and go through a lot of suffering? I honestly have my doubts that you can be an empath and just enjoy the products of so much pain on your plate.
>>
>>18209788
>don't be so selfish
You severely lack self-awareness
>>
>>18209798
To an extent, yeah. I won't get into any arguments with you though, but you are making me smile quite a bit. It's kind of cute. Lmao
>>
>>18209671

Really appreciate your reading friend.

>You don't believe in yourself

Yes, I believe in my cards, I believe that all my mistakes rest on me.

>Basics are still important

Yes, I have been watching other reader's interpretation of the Cards and the same feedback I get on my own reading. I lack important basics, my cards and "luck" are at it's top, I however... Am not

>Slow down

But there is no time :^(

Well, again thanks for the reading. I will say it is spot on.
>>
>>18209780
do you think i'm insane for hearing voices
sorry i asked this earlier to cheswick
and he said no but i want to know what you think also
>>
>>18209796
Plants also know that they are being eaten. They also move away from their harm-doer little, by little too.

Also, one would feel the amount of suffering caused by environmental destruction and forced animal relocation for agriculture.
>>
File: knights of runes 5.jpg (132KB, 1600x606px) Image search: [Google]
knights of runes 5.jpg
132KB, 1600x606px
>>18209810
Thanks for the feedback. You and the cards you have share a bond though. It's kind of like being binded in a weird way. Believe in yourself and the cards. Mistakes are always going to happen and that's how humans learn. If there's a mistake in a reading, take it both ways. Blaming both the cards and yourself. Try to figure out where it went wrong.
I've never messed with tarot cards in terms of giving readings. I've done one reading with playing cards and it was pretty accurate, but I don't know shit about tarot when it comes down to it. Don't look down upon yourself, you know what you're doing whether you realize it or not. The best way to learn something is by yourself, but seeking a bit of guidance.
Always time to step back and look at the big picture compared to the smaller picture. You're good, mang.
>>
>>18209811

Not Emphat but I think we are some what used to it. Even the less "occulty" of /div/ (Like myself) have seen enough of it here.

Start worrying if you feel endangered, if not just enjoy yourself. All with proper moderation
>>
>>18209768
I'm curious now...
>>
>>18209829
i just want reassurance that i'm not talking to myself :(
i feel like i'm in love with one of my voices
>>
>>18209818
Plants do not have a nervous system and therefore do not feel pain in the way that animals do. But let's assume they did - if you stopped eating meat way less plants would die overall. Producing a single pound of beef, for instance, requires sixteen pounds of grain.

If one is legitimately concerned with mitigating the amount of suffering in the world, then there is simply no way to justify eating meat, especially if one believes that plants also suffer.

I'm just confused that a person who calls himself "Empath" and seemed like such a good person puts abused, murdered flesh in his mouth with zero fucks given. I wouldn't have thought he's that kind of person... but oh well.
>>
What the fuck is going on here? Where's the readings? Where's the readers?
>>
>>18209843
Do you need a song to describe where the readers are?
>>
>>18209838
I don't agree with mass produced meat in general. It's not how we're meant to feast. Mass agriculture in general depletes nutrients.
>>
>>18209851
Yeah. I have lost hope in humanity.
>>
>>18209837

Hah that's a new one. I grow up with a voice in my head. I called him God or guardian angel when I was a kid, best advice I ever had, same as moral teaching.

To some extend, they were the father I never had... But eventually I realised that they were just in my head, I knew that information I just didn't see it.

It wi happen to you soon, just sit and learn what you can from them... From yourself.
>>
>>18209859

Dropping trips
>>
>>18209502
you have shit taste in anime
>>
>>18209867
Taste is purely subjective unless you have autism.

Congratulations, you have autism.
>>
>>18209867

n-no you do!
>>
>>18209867
I knew this post was coming. People can't look at Elfen Lied without getting majorly triggered. OP probably never saw the anime either.
>>
File: 1437171186167.jpg (60KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1437171186167.jpg
60KB, 500x313px
>>18209838
>abused, murdered flesh

Not all meat production is the same. There are many different approaches and many ways that are relatively humane and still good for the environment. In fact, if done right, animals can be circled through a farm so that it enriches soil as it moves from pasture to pasture. And furthermore, not a lot of animals we domesticate for meat production can last in the wild anyway. Many domesticated animals are given amazing lives: wonderful pasture, food, water, and most importantly: protection from predators. I don't think you understand how important that last one is. Other animals--raccoons, owls, hawks--aren't so "empathetic" and will totally eat up a wild chicken or wild pig any day of the weak.

Sure, there are shitty practices, but there are good ways to do it you pretentious moral high-grounded faggot.
>>
Never read anybody before but I'll do one person with a deck of playing cards Just give me gender and sign along with a question.
>>
>>18209774
Thanks.

I'm on the top of a tornado that's spinning at a slow motion pace. I see circling toy horses and a monopoly looking cottage. There is a sun shine in the eye while the outside its raining.

The results will not be instant and it might take them some time to manifest. Despite it being a tornado, the scene did not seem dastardly, but I inherently recognize that the tornado is still doing damage despite it not being in my field of vision.

What happens to these childish items that are circling around in the tornado? Do they simply get thrown out and into the rainy wasteland away from the sunshine in the middle?

I see now. In the center there is a musical conductor waving that stick thing as the tornado moves along. I think you'll be fine, but I don't see anyone with you in the eye.
>>
>>18209847
Yes please
>>
>>18209859
Wew i wright even worse while high... And that's saying something
>>
>>18209886
Now I done grew up
Round some people living their life in threads
EmpathAU had the golden read
Back stroke every day in the thread
Some people like the way they read
Some people wanna kill their sorrows
Some people wanna fit in with the popular
That was their problem
I was in the dark thread
No reads, looking to make a post soon
That I'm a get fucked up, fillin' up my cup
I see the crowd post
Changing by the minute and the /div/ thread on repeat
Took a read, then another read, then somebody said to me:

Reada why you babysittin' only 2 or 3 reads?
I'm a show you how to turn it up a notch
First you get a divine thread full of posters, then you read in it
Thread full of posters, then you read in it
I wave a few queries, then I watch em all flock
All the girls wanna read Tarot
I got a divine thread full of posters and they read in it
Thread full of posters I'm a read in it

Could use some work, but it fits. It also has nothing to do with where the readers are.
>>
>>18209796
You do understand that Empath=/=bleeding heart right? Empaths feel emotions, work with energy. At their best they can inspire and heal, at their worst, they can abuse and use in ways you didn't know. I've unfortunately been both. I like meat, in fact I couldn't function properly without it considering all the other alternatives to protein (barring dairy) i'm allergic to (ie. legumes). I don't agree with mass producing meat, but there's no point rebelling against something I can't live without. When I make it to america, yes I will hunt for my own meat.
>>18209811
I wouldn't say you're insane; there's things in this world we have yet to understand. Men of intellect and renown have been called insane all through history. Just be sure you can separate these voices from your own thoughts.
>>
File: rikka6001363409.jpg (35KB, 438x600px) Image search: [Google]
rikka6001363409.jpg
35KB, 438x600px
another thread heading down the drain without barely any divination

pls read me
>>
Gonna shoot this air query on out there.

I'm feeling very heartbroken at the moment. The person I love said they couldn't be with me because they were scared they hurt me, but I think I said some things that made them not want to date me for reasons other than that.

Is there any hope for us? I'm really in love with them. I don't want anybody else.
>>
>>18209905
What chu need a reading on, senpai?
>>
>>18209898
I'm NA but do u need any1 to carry u in overwatch
>>
>>18209905
>complain about there being no divination
>then ask for a read

Just go download an app on your phone you shit.
>>
>>18209882
>Not all meat production is the same. There are many different approaches and many ways that are relatively humane and still good for the environment

Anything less than it's natural life in it's natural environment would be the human mistreatment of an animal for your pleasure. And unacceptable. I'm sorry, but "humane slaughter" is a total contradiction in terms. What if I chose to humanely slaughter a dog, or a young child?

>Other animals--raccoons, owls, hawks--aren't so "empathetic" and will totally eat up a wild chicken or wild pig any day of the weak.

What's your point? That would be very much normal. These animals have no other choice and at the end of the day would kill way less than we do. Also there's hardly any predators that can take down cows and pigs. Raccoons and owls? Really?

I have no issue with humans who eat meat because they have no other options, like wild animals do. But for you and me, and 90% of this planet, eating meat is PURELY gluttony.
>>
>>18209907
i want to know if S has feelings for C and is just trying to spare me when she said she doesn't like anyone.
>>
>>18209921
I got you.
Rune: Nauhdiz (Reversed)
Greed, excess, impatience, extinguishing of inner fire. I personally say that S has feelings for C, but is sparing you the pain that you're about to feel from this reading. I feel like you may obsess over this for some reason. My advice to you is to forget this person and move on, you'll meet someone a few months down the road once you do that.
>>
>>18209906
I'm using playing cards so bear with me
Jack of Diamonds/Dishonesty, King of Hearts/Good Advice, 10 of Hearts/Good luck and happiness

What this tells me is that there may have been more dishonesty or deceit with your past relationship than you have been led to believe. You also have been given advice recently that should not be taken for granted. Consider it, it will be for your best interests. But while your current situation is disheartening, you will find happiness. Never give up. Never lose hope.
>>
>>18209917
Oh, fuck you. You are way too self righteous for your own good. You define what it means to be good and then assume everyone meet your bullshit standards. You have no idea what farms do with their animals. You have no idea what a "humane slaughter" is. Hell, slaughter is just a bullshit term for "giving an animal a life it otherwise wouldn't have and then giving it one swift cut to the jugular to knock it dead immediately."

Also do you know why there aren't many predators around where you live? Because humans knocked them out you ungrateful little fuck. Otherwise you'd have wolves, coyotes, and/or lions to kill both of those easily.

You wouldn't last two days in the wild living a "natural" life yet you cry like it's the only real way to live. Sure, we may be spoiled these days. But if you don't want to be spoiled, get the fuck off the INTERNET you hypocrite.
>>
>>18209910
I don't know how good my net holds up (i'm playing on the Americas region anyway) but sure, I need more people to play with. Mrayner#1777

Gonna do readings momentarily
>>
Is Vegan/Meat the new Drama for this thread?
>>
>>18209937
This. This right here. Thank you.
>>
File: 1473575722544.png (308KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1473575722544.png
308KB, 500x403px
Too tired to do complex readings... If anyone wants, i will do some one card readings until I fall a sleep or find something funnier to do.

>Query
>Sign

Hope I can help
>>
>>18209955
Health
Libra
>>
>>18209955
Will it work out between me and her?
Sagittarius
>>
These threads are full of fuck lately lmaooo
>>
File: Meifull1349366.jpg (383KB, 550x846px) Image search: [Google]
Meifull1349366.jpg
383KB, 550x846px
>>18209931
t-thanks friend.
i am obsessing, i think i have oneitis. we just get along so well. i don't think i'll keep friends with either her or C if they get together.
i have to think about this. thank you.
>>
>>18209955
Love
Snake
>>
>>18209937
>>18209952
Have either of you read The Way of Men? I think it'd be right up your alley, very much in line with that way of thinking. I highly recommend it.
>>
>>18209955
What is F going to think when she sees it?

gemini
>>
>>18209955
what will happen between me and gretchen?
>pisces
>>
>>18209964
Anytime, Anon., if you need someone to talk to, don't be afraid to ask for me in threads, I'm usually lurking, but since people are complaining about there not being enough readers, I'm doing readings tonight.
P.S., When you think about this, think about it two times. The first time you think, you'll think about it in a way that you see fit and how you were raised, the second time, it should be a bit more clear.
>>
>>18209937
Also

"Natural" setting:
>Goat gets ringworm
>Dies

Domesticated setting
>Goat gets ringworm
>Gets antibiotic shots
>Is allowed to live for another couple good years

HUMANS SO EVIL
>>
>>18209917
We need meat to survive for a reason. Try living without b12 (which comes from animals) or dont and get pernicious anemia and fuck right off when you get a cut.

>>18209955
Leo
Future love reading
>>
>>18209885
That vision seems to describe the work fairly well, but I'm not sure about the aftermath. I already accomplished what I intended with it, but I'm just concerned about what this does going forward. Interesting that you saw a conductor; very astute.

I like your style. Would you care to trade again?

>>18209950
There is always drama here, and it is always pointless and stupid, for the mere entertainment of people with nothing better to do. If people spent as much time practicing divination as they did stirring shit, we would have a community full of brilliant diviners here.
>>
>>18209959
>Eight of Wands

You seem fine, if you are feeling bad because indigestion or colon sicknrss, it's likely to improve.

>>18209960

>Four of Wands Reversed

If you are having a date expect setbacks. If you are not currently dating, perhaps invite her to something private, not movies or the sort.

Overall it doesn't look good, but it could work eventually.
>>
>>18209955
Virgo
Love reading
>>
>>18209937
Not wanting animals to suffer is being too self righteous? What a sad human you are. You will always find reasons to justify your greed, I can tell. There's no point in talking to you any longer.

>>18209985
Vitamin B12 supplements are incredibly cheap, available in most shops and you only need to take a tiny amount because it's stored for a long time in your body. But sure - another excuse to eat meat.

"True human goodness, in all its purity and freedom, can come to the fore only when its recipient has no power. Mankind's true moral test, its fundamental test (which lies deeply buried from view), consists of its attitude towards those who are at its mercy: animals. And in this respect mankind has suffered a fundamental debacle, a debacle so fundamental that all others stem from it."

- Milan Kundera
>>
>>18209877
What's wrong with the Elfen Lied animeme? I know it stopped before the manga did and is worse off because of it, but I don't remember it being terrible.
>>
>>18209997
>You seem fine, if you are feeling bad because indigestion or colon sicknrss, it's likely to improve.

>tfw it does feel like my colon/intestines are cramped up or the muscles are being weird

Huh...well now, thanks NewHelp, I actually wasn't expecting much to be honest.
>>
File: How did this work.png (3MB, 1810x1233px) Image search: [Google]
How did this work.png
3MB, 1810x1233px
Okay, lets get some readings going <3
>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

I apologise in advance, I won't be able to do many, but I'll try to do as much as I can.
Love and good vibes be with you all
>>
>>18210009
>>18209937
Empath you shit, from two threads ago

Edward
Just a good ole boy
silver skull
Love reading, anything in the foreseeable future (lets go with 4 months at the most) and what you can tell me of her.

Empath I guess? Maybe tarot, I'm not sure.
>>
>>18210009
- M
- restless, olive skin, frizzy hair, loud voice
- golden shining hourglass shape
- Empath

What kind of path am I on and what can I expect from the future? It's so general I apologize in advance hope you can pick up on anything.
>>
>>18210009
James
Average Mediterranean type with fine profile
Red triangle
How far am I from reaching my goals I have for my various hobbies?
Tarot
>>
>>18210009
Ross
Skinny, 5'8", 140-150lbs or so, brown hair and brown beard, both have bits of reddish brown and blonde roots and stuff, generic clothing right now
Green-Yellow H
How do women view me, lets try and exclude family and a friend I talk to daily.
Tarot, unless Empath is better for this question.
>>
>>18210009
Alex
Pic is me
I don't know what you mean by this, but my aura is grey.
Why do I have such a strong blockage when it comes to love? I've had it for years and I can't even break down the wall.
Empath
>>
Doing some rune reading for an hour or more.
>Name
>A song that defines you or how you feel
>Question
>>
>>18210009
eve
long light hair, cozy looking, friendly, light eyes, some freckle
red heart
love reading
empath
>>
>>18210009
Kevin
Plain, Brown hair brown eyes, scar on lip and cheek
Grey circle
General reading maybe, maybe love centric if it comes up, I dont know how empath readings work
Empath
>>
>>18210008

I said it before, my cards don't lie kek, it's me who misreads.

Thanks for the feedback, and go to the doctor if you feel endangered.
>>
>>18210009
Angel
Tall with dreads
Black Crow
A love reading, basically is the guy i am thinking of... will he and i be in a relationship? A strong connection and we both joked about the soul mates thing.

Whatever feels right to you. I'm learning tarot though, so maybe tarot?
>>
>>18210009
Sky (Male-Scorpio)
Some people say I look like a beady eyed version (I'm white though) of Kurt Cobain with short hair mixed with Beck
Orange Square
Love Reading
Tarot
>>
>>18210005
I'll stop wanting animals to suffer as soon as the universe stops. But as far as I'm concerned, the natural world causes more pain and suffering than humans have.
>>
>>18210031
Geoff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atQtIBEOavs
I'm feeling this right about now, in a good groove.
Next girlfriend would be fine
>>
>>18210009
cinnamon
130 pounds, narrow nose , overbite, 5'5, brunette hair, quiet
yellow cup
can u tell me about my next relationship?
empath
>>
>>18210031
Kolin
Love Somebody- Maroon 5
What will I get out of my current situation?
>>
File: aXm7979xjU[1].jpg (83KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm7979xjU[1].jpg
83KB, 650x650px
>>18210013
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qJFtJmGgY3
>>
>>18210034
Apparently not. I don't really feel endangered, I'd probably be bleeding and vomiting and in worse pain knowing those organs and stuff. Figured it wasn't really anything major.

I am curious what you see of my love life though, if you wanna bother with that, if not, that's cool, health reading was more than enough.
>>
>>18210031
Tani
[:SITD:] - Displaced is the song
General/Love reading please
>>
File: aXm4569xjU[1].jpg (70KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm4569xjU[1].jpg
70KB, 650x650px
>>18210014
>Empath Reading;Future General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WgE3D5U21t
>>
>>18210025
nigga are you underage you look kinda young
>>
>>18210055
Can't really think of anybody honestly. About the only person was some random girl I saw in a store awhile back, only ever saw the back of her so I couldn't judge, and then that was the last I saw of her. Though that was an hour away from where I currently live, had to go there to get some stuff, I think she worked there anyways. Wasn't much of anything other than some random person that may have been hot. I haven't been out and about here lately, so not many people I could have wondered away from it seems.
>>
File: 1473870355892.jpg (54KB, 720x403px) Image search: [Google]
1473870355892.jpg
54KB, 720x403px
>>18210067
>tfw without a beard you look even younger than ARS
>tfw you'll be 26 next month
>>
>>18210046
Hell yeah, good music, Geoff.
Alright my fellow negro, I'll pull a rune for your next grill friend.
Rune: Isa
Wewlad. Alright Isa is reversed in my reading. Your next lover will suffer from; solipsism, egomania, and blindness. I don't know how to really help you out in that kind of situation, but the best advice I can offer would to.. Be more dominant than her.
-
>>18210051
Ay Kolin, I dig what you're after.
Here's your rune: Laguz (Reversed)
Fear of change and procrastination. Alright, so best advice I can give is to accept change even if it is painful and remember that procrastination gets you no where in life. (I procrastinate a lot, but recently had gotten over this.)
-
>>18210060
Tani is a cute little nickname.
Here's your rune: Sowilo
Success, vitality, good fortune, popularity. This is for both a general and love reading. You got the memes in order to get what you want for sure. Good fortune will find you for sure, Tani.
-
>>18210067
I'm 18, just feminine and I pride myself in such aspects about myself.
>>
>>18210065
Cool, thanks! Feedback? I got a reading LIKE that from another reader! About a drawn out, delicate path. So I believe your sight to be true. You both saw the same thing.
>>
>>18210084
Thank ya, Dollface!
>>
>>18210092
Anytime for sure.~
>>
File: aXm1424xjU[1].jpg (69KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm1424xjU[1].jpg
69KB, 650x650px
>>18210023
>Tarot Reading;Future Specific
10 of Wands(r)
3 of Swords
Ruled over by 5 of Pents
Counseled by The World(r) and 5 of Swords(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DwaCxVcwUN
>>
>>18209971

>King of Wands

Probably two potential partners. If you are in a relationship expect increase in sexual activities. If single, expect a boost on confidence, and chicks/guys digging it.

Hope it helped

>>18209973
>Three of Wands Reversed

Ugh, expect it to leave a mark, long time planing is mentioned. It could mean either she is planing to leave or the issue will not be resolved instantly.

On a positive side, if she thinks it's good, this too will last for long, so good time to propose if that is the meaning... Don't take my word on it though

Hope it helped
>>
>>18209955

Love reading
Pisces
>>
>>18210084
I shall assume you got Isa because of me and not because of her actually.

Captcha a shit right now.
>>
>>18210106

Also for the three of wands guy, could mean a trip but I don't know... Am I right on this?
>>
>>18210116
Ah, that may be the case actually. Sorry about that, I'm pretty hyper at the moment. Confused my own self. Lmao
Just be careful anon with how you act and how she acts.
>>
>>18209988
Yes. Is it possible for something similar to the past life vision but instead for a random good day this April?
>>
>>18210126
Its fine man, good reading, thanks.
>>
>>18210130
>a random good day this April?
I'm not sure what you mean? You'd like for me to latch onto and scry a good day you'll have this coming April?
>>
>>18209955
Can I work things out with L?
Leo
>>
>>18210106
>>18210120
It'll leave a mark , I'm sure about that.

Lets say , something happened after I met her and I sent her a message about it :)

Maybe ,who knows... She likes to travel.

Thank you so much
>>
File: aXm8018xjU[1].jpg (77KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8018xjU[1].jpg
77KB, 650x650px
>>18210024
Empath+Tarot;Energy Reading
Judgement
8 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by 5 of Swords(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1OWhZTWORRA
>>
>>18210135
Yes. A happy day where I am enjoying myself.
>>
>>18210166
April 20th
>>
File: GtojrlL9[1].jpg (113KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
GtojrlL9[1].jpg
113KB, 1252x1252px
>>18210025
When I ask for a description, I'm asking for you to describe me. The reason is how one views themselves and how they actually are is often different. You energy is receptive of how you view yourself, and allows me to lock onto that.
Also, pic related
>>18210069
Might've been someone you didn't even know; energies on your path can often be people you haven't even encountered yet.
>>18210079
>Have dimples
>Clean shaven I look like an 8yr old's head on a giant's body
>>18210086
Nifty! Good luck anon, and thanks for the feedback <3
>>
>>18210176
>Describe yourself to me
fuck...
>>
>>18210175
I meant what was happening.
>>
>>18210156
So I'm like a Barbarian trying to act like a Paladin...my alignment! ;_;

But really, I dial back solely because I have a lot of pent up anger just due to what has happened in my life and insecurities, which I know its fine to let out every now and then, but the anger especially needs to be dialed back. I've gotten very very angry in the past. A friend once got drunk and started causing a ruckus, a bad ruckus and then got in my face about stuff and I sort of just snapped on him and choke slammed him into the bathtub. But other than that, I'm fairly laid back, though I can get a bit hyperactive at times and pushy with the stuff I like to do, which I suppose does turn people off, especially with all the random nerd shit I like.

Also its not a problem, glad I gave you a good query.
>>
>>18210176
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. You really do learn something everyday! If I were to describe you; Physically, you have medium or short blackish brown hair, hazel eyes. Fair skinned, somewhat long eye lashes, but not too long. Maybe at about average height or a bit more taller. I feel like you're probably 6'1 desu. Personality wise; I feel like you're outgoing, but not at the same time. You're a little bit more open here because no one can judge you and if they do it means nothing. You're sweet and warm hearted, but have some very deep rooted scars.You're depressed on the inside, but let no one really know about it. You long for something, but don't know exactly what it is.
Isthatgoodenough? DID I DO THE GOODS, SENPAI?
>>
File: aXm2264xjU[1].jpg (102KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2264xjU[1].jpg
102KB, 650x650px
>>18210032
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0y5gBSySwaK
>>
>>18210176
>Might've been someone you didn't even know; energies on your path can often be people you haven't even encountered yet.

Hmm, possible. Don't know what would have caused it though, I haven't really done anything out of the ordinary. I've gotten a reading or two about it before and usually people said to get out more, which I've done in the past few days, when I can, but its not been anywhere major really. Seems odd that it would diverge without the other person having knowledge of things like this and me striving towards it? If that makes sense?
>>
>>18209974
>Eight of Swords

Sorry bro, I don't think anything it's going to happen.

You might have some self imposed mental scenarios that will not let you advance, perhaps you are too shy or not creative enough.

If you are already in a relationship, expect some limitations or feeling tierd (burning out).

If you were trying to have a baby, not a good time.
>>
>>18210057
Doing it in a momment
>>
>>18210033
I'm sorry anon but this is just a total black; literally getting nothing on this. Please try me again a little later in the week. Sincerest Apologies ;~;
>>18210192
Have you looked into channeling your anger? I too have some anger issues, and I channel them through physical outlets; gym, martial arts, swimming, etc. I would recommend going and reading The Way of Men, especially the part about simulated masculinity, I think it'll help a lot in understand the roots of your anger and how to channel it.
>>18210194
Kek I meant describe yourself to me. But your description of me was pretty spot on personality wise, physically kinda off (6'3" aryan masterrace).
>Deep rooted scars
>Depressed on the inside but no one really know about it
>Long for something, but don't know what it is
SSSHHHHHHHH not in the thread! Don't go airing my dirty laundry like that haha.

Okay, describe yourself to me so I can give you a reading now mister.
>>18210202
Paths change all the time; major changes can have little effects just as minor changes can alter one's path entirely, hell even doing nothing can completely set your path off on a different direction. Right now it seems love isn't in the way for you, perhaps you're meant to do something here, grow to be ready for love?
>>
>>18210166
This is coming out first-person, so bear with me.

I see walking down a sidewalk in a warm day. It's surprisingly warm, but not uncomfortably so. The sun is a little brighter than you might expect it. It's a sidewalk in what appears to be a residential area, complete with all the residential things, like kids playing and all that.

Anyway, I see you walking down the street, and there is a sudden overcast, which seems a bit...egh, I don't know how to describe how it makes you feel, but kind of “what's up with that?” This causes you to decide to go indoors, into a business of some sort. I see you walk in to buy a snack or iced cream or something, and there's a girl sitting down, with light hair, eating something and looking at her phone. I want to say you don't know each other, but there's a certain degree of familiarity when you greet each other. She's very friendly, actually, with something of an air of childlike wonder and innocence.
(cont)
>>
>>18210222
okay thank though brother, any chance I could get a tarot or am I bust for the time being?
>>
>>18210228
(cont)
The conversation is kind of...it's very banal, but there's something pleasant about it. There's just something about being able to talk with someone completely free of any pretenses, and about absolutely nothing, that is appealing. It's like a sort of vacation from life, as it feels like a still life moment amidst the otherwise chaotic pace of life that's going on. I feel a residual stress from the day before is still plaguing your back, and I wonder if maybe you decide to go out for the mere sake of just taking a day away from everything, as the original walk seemed somewhat aimless.

“It was lovely talking to you,” I hear. The girl leaves, and you sort of stare out into space for a while. A certain space between some clouds in the sky catches your attention, for it has cleared up while you are sitting and chatting. You receive a notification from your phone, a call or text. It feels expected in some way...I can't make out what the phone says, but it seems to be from someone you know. You then put your chin in your hands and think for a moment.

It starts to cut off after that, and it's sort of static-like. I tried to keep pushing, but I can't get anything more of what happens after this, and I'm honestly pretty tired.

For my other query, please scry what happens after the aforementioned tornado dies down.

>>18210182
That anon wasn't me, it was someone making a 4/20 joke.
>>
I've got a question since there are readers here at the moment.

I've gotten a few readings before on someone entering my life by the end of the year, and it seems like that is on par to happen, so I was curious on the outcome of said readings, so I got some more.

It seems now that this person entering my life is no longer there. Why is that? I understand the future always changes due to certain catalysts, but there doesn't seem to be any actual logical reason for it to have changed that drastically, when I've been following the path laid out before me, and it seems like they have as well.
>>
>>18210197
thanks
>>
File: aXm5987xjU[1].jpg (33KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm5987xjU[1].jpg
33KB, 650x650px
>>18210035
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
5 of Swords(r)
5 of Pents
Ruled over by 3 of Swords(r)
Counseled by The Magician(r) and 3 of Cups(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XexT3XLT13
>>
>>18210222
>Have you looked into channeling your anger? I too have some anger issues, and I channel them through physical outlets; gym, martial arts, swimming, etc. I would recommend going and reading The Way of Men, especially the part about simulated masculinity, I think it'll help a lot in understand the roots of your anger and how to channel it.

Fear leads to Anger, Anger Leads to Hate, and Hate leads to the Dark Side. You don't know the power of the Dark Side.

I've found channeling my anger just begets more anger. I understand the reasons behind it, but its something that is honestly better left in check and only released in very tiny and moderate amounts.
>>
>>18210222
5'9. hazel eyes, pale, acne scars on my face, I wear glasses. I like to wear somewhat grunge clothing, I'm pretty feminine for a 18 year old guy who was raised a Christian but strayed away from all of that. Personality wise, I'm timid, blunt, cold, but warm-hearted. I can be confusing and over bearing at times. Being praised is something that I adore due to my past. I'm have a high patience for most people, but low for some. I smoke cigarettes daily, drink occasionally, and partake in the devil's lettuce every now and again. I consider myself wise in terms of most spirituality. Have a pretty fucked past. I was spoiled as a child, but stayed from that as well. I can become passionate about something in the blink of an eye and I thoroughly enjoy sweets.
>>
>>18210009
Cake
Generic White Guy
Green Sword
When will I meet a girl to date?
Is it possible to do both Empath and Tarot? If not just Tarot.
>>
What ever happened to those prayers or magical words that you look at? They could have also been called "blessings" as well.

Those were cool.
>>
>>18210262
wot. I've never heard of those here. Then again I haven't been on 4Chan too long.. I know you can use runes to make a magical word or something like that for a specific task, but you'll have to soak the rune in your own blood then burn it once it has done the job you wanted.
>>
File: aXm40xjU[1].jpg (67KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm40xjU[1].jpg
67KB, 650x650px
>>18210039
>Tarot Reading;Love General
The Empress(r)
5 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by The World
Counseled by Page of Swords(r) and 10 of Wands(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Rf94rODZPq
>>
>>18210237
Thank you, Dear. Yeah, it was a good reading, everything is very convoluted with this. I might ask again, later on. I will just try and not overthink everything. We have been more than emotionally intimate.
>>
File: tumblr_myn73sWfkT1rot2bxo1_1280.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myn73sWfkT1rot2bxo1_1280.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
>>18209766
Could you do a reading for me? Also I was wondering what particular sort of runes you're using. I want to make my own set but I've been procrastinating on getting to the community art place where there's a pottery kiln.
Anyway...
>Name
Nathan
>Age
>Location
Winnipeg
>Query
I'm in some pretty new romantic territory for myself and find myself flailing between finally legitimately happy for the first time in a very long time to crippling self doubt averageing about 8/10 on on my anxiety scale. I know a large part of it is my tendency to overanalyze evrything.
I just need some general advice concerning this chapter in my life to mull over.
Thanks A.R.S.
>>
>>18210277
I try my best to do that, but my mind does race.

Also, I find it funny you posted the artist pic, as I love to draw, not very good at it as I haven't practiced in ages, but I do love honesty despite that actually.
>>
>>18210031
Isaac
Love like you from Steven Universe (im on mobile so i cant link, sorry ;_;)
Can I fix things with the person I love? I'm totally bonkers for them, but I feel like I fucked it all up.
>>
File: Code_of_the_Sith.png (1MB, 1195x843px) Image search: [Google]
Code_of_the_Sith.png
1MB, 1195x843px
>>18210050
Not seeing anything sorry darling, perhaps try again later in the week. Just blurs, no focus, far too much going on. Might be that you'll have a spurt of many beginning and ending in quick succession but I couldn't say
>>18210229
Probably best to leave it for now; if i'm getting a block, chances are the deck will just through out random cards with no thought.
>>18210235
You're welcome darling
>>18210241
>m-muh jedi propaganda
>Pic related
Anger is not a bad emotion, it is neutral, just as is a gun. A soldier who defends his home with fever anger is a hero just as a murderer who kills with cold anger is a monster. Learn to control your anger, and you'll find the strength it can impart on you. My recommendation of The Way of Men still stands
>>18210284
At a girl. Remember, don't force love, love blossoms in its own time. I myself knew my current gf for almost 1.5yrs before we started dating, of which I knew for the most of it she was interested in me. Things will happen, or they won't, learn to love and enjoy the journey, not rush to the destination.
>>
>>18210307
Inspirobot is surprisingly spoopy and on point when I use it to give me pic for readings...I wonder if it's tapping into me/the divine...
>>
File: Obi-Wan Ben Larry Steve Kenobi.jpg (20KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan Ben Larry Steve Kenobi.jpg
20KB, 720x405px
>>18210312
>Anger is not a bad emotion, it is neutral, just as is a gun. A soldier who defends his home with fever anger is a hero just as a murderer who kills with cold anger is a monster. Learn to control your anger, and you'll find the strength it can impart on you. My recommendation of The Way of Men still stands

Pic related. Yeah I get ya, but mine does need to be tempered at least somewhat. Just one of those things from a poor childhood really. I'll look into it when I can, I gotta go to a bookstore soon anyways for the new Ahsoka book.
>>
File: 1472577334264.png (105KB, 627x553px) Image search: [Google]
1472577334264.png
105KB, 627x553px
>>18210312
How much more time for readings you got?
>>
>>18210296
I got you. I personally use the Elder runes, but I got my set from barnes and nobles. It's a set that comes with a book by Guy Ogilvy.
Alright, Imma pull three runes for you my dude.
-
Rune: Uruz (Reversed)
Past: Disintegration, weakness, fallibility, subservience. Did you look down on yourself in the past as well or was there something that shook you up?
Rune: Eihwaz
Present: Flexibility, endurance, protection, change, empowerment, problem-solving. This is the advice by the way. Be fluid like water and brace yourself. Solve issues, but don't let them consume you because it'll be your downfall if you shiggy diggy, my dude. I get a good feeling off of you, so you have a good heart, but your emotions tend to get in the way, I used to have the same issue. Meditate daily for a bit, 10 minutes at least, work out for about 15, you'll feel pretty good my man.
Rune: Laguz
Future: Fear of change and procrastination
Alright, so you're afraid of some change for sure, but you procrastinate by focusing on a issue for far too long and let it consume you. You can't let that keep happening to you or you won't truly be happy. Once you basically splice that down, you'll do extremely well for sure. You got this, Nathan.
-
>>18210309
Alright, so this will come off weird, but the runes kind of gave me a feeling to pull out two. Never has happened before, but we'll see how it goes.
Rune: Naudhiz
Personal needs, self preservation, invention. Perhaps they have personal needs you're not acknowledging. Like I said, this is one weird ass reading. I've never gotten this kind of feeling before to pull two and not three or just one.
Rune: Ehwaz
Travel, Partnership, marriage, self control. Alright, Isaac, so you're going to need some self control, don't smother the one you love, but don't draw back too far if you get what I mean. You can for sure get them back, but you need to give some space and see what they need, but don't pressure them.
>>
>>18210231
Thanks again.

I see what is shown to me and this time it was not as long and fragmented.

This time it gave the aura of a horror movie preview, but it was not really eerie until the last one.

The first thing that appeared to me was the man in the 6 of pentacles with a flute in his mouth and this purple smoke coming out.

Purple obviously represents magic and power. If this man is you, I think you will be fine or find yourself in more control than you were before.

Then I saw a brief flash of the Greek theater masks.

The most vivid and interesting was the last. I have the view of a woman standing on a cliff. She looks like she would be pretty and feminine but I can not see her face. There is an ocean in front of her and the clouds are a gloomy white. She stands there complacently observing the ocean before her. She is still.

Now this is where it gets interesting. Baby hands are pounding at the window of my field of vision (towards my direction), like if it were stopped by a glass door, with the scene of the woman looking ahead still in place. It looks like the hands are trying to break out or have a tantrum, but they simply pound away. There are little rain drops on the glass. The woman does not move.
>>
File: aXm7528xjU[1].jpg (123KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm7528xjU[1].jpg
123KB, 650x650px
>>18210249
>Empath Reading;Energy Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s06tjBSiVQeU

>Inspirobot being spoopy again
>>
>>18210009
Kitten
Female, Doe eyes, Mid length reddish hair
White dove
How far until I find real passionate love?
Empath
>>
File: deadpool5.png (342KB, 402x478px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool5.png
342KB, 402x478px
>>18210327
Aye, like a good sword it is tempered many times, over a long period...rush it, and it'll have faults and will shattered upon first use.
>>18210331
For Overwatch Memes, a little bit more. What's on your mind?
>>
>>18210342
Thank you for the reading. Feels accurate enough for sure. These blockages are kind of odd though. The best way to describe how it works is that I'll date someone or show interest, and I'll think that I'm actually letting them in, but it turns out to be a facade that my soul, body, emotions or whatever has made. I enjoy meeting new people and learning from them, but when it comes to dating, I don't want to fool myself and them with a facade that feels eerily real when it really isn't and I don't notice till it's too late. P.S., dat accent, unf.
>>
>>18210336
Yo. Isaac here! Thanks for the reading. Yeah, that definitely does sound like them. They're the type of person who needs space, and gets exhausted from too much interaction. I guess have really been ignoring that, and I feel bad. I don't think now is a good time to try & fix things, but I'll go in when the time is right.

Thanks again.
>>
File: 1472577420459.jpg (682KB, 1055x632px) Image search: [Google]
1472577420459.jpg
682KB, 1055x632px
>>18210356
I should remember this information....

Nick
Brown eyes black hair, tall
blue triangle
How far off will my next legit romance be?

In b4 forever alone
>>
>>18210381
Anytime, Isaac, thank you for the feedback! I hope it all goes well for you.
>>
>>18210340
>the man in the 6 of pentacles with a flute in his mouth and this purple smoke coming out
>If this man is you
I have good reason to believe it is me

>the Greek theater masks
Laugh now, cry later. Interesting.

The last part of the visions trips me the hell out. Do you remember anything about what the woman looks like? The baby hands are interesting as well, especially since you saw the childhood toys in the tornado before. Do babies or infants hold any personal associations for you?
>>
>>18210233
This is why getting a "future" reading is bittersweet. You get a reading stating someone may enter your life, so you stay on the path before you in hopes that they will. But, if either one of you does one thing off the path, can turn it and prevent the meeting for that time. If they are meant to be in your life, they will still come but at a different time. I just had a thought that maybe you were so glued to the path that you actually missed signs of turning onto another where you would meet them. Who knows. I would say to just let things fall into place as they should and to not read on them so much.
>>
>>18210385
Sorry man, I couldn't see anything; I think i'm at my end today. Hit me up next time you see me with Empat you Shit and jump the queue. Sincerest apologies <3
>>18210348
Same goes for you darling, although I will say, I doubt you'd have to wait long; Just from your energy you seem like a lovely girl.
>>
>>18210411
Oh, I'm glad someone replied.

Well, one of the readings I got was to be more open and available, and they'd come back around. Which I have been trying to be more available, as opposed to staying at home and nothing of importance ever happening, so I decided to finally take the readings advice and do something about it. Unfortunately it seems the reading has led be astray it seems.
>>
>>18210417
>tfw you were skipped >>18210252

o-oh...
>>
>>18210423

the cake was a lie after all :(
>>
>>18210423
>>18210424
Well shit, I don't even know how I missed you. Sorry anon, next time you see me throw EMPATH YOU SHIT in your post and I'll do you right away.

Sorry about that, I didn't sleep too much last night (Up all night talking to my gf plus a bad dream woke me early) so i'm already pretty drained and have a 10hr shift ahead of me. Sincerest apologies <3
>>
>>18210419
Have you ever had events happen when you least expected them to? Just like if you knew an event was going to happen, you get excited and build hope and then the universe says "eff you"? I don't know why that happens but it seems like when we "expect" things to happen or to meet someone it just never produces a result. We hype up for it and are looking straight ahead when we could be missing those cues that we need to zigzag a bit or just follow a path we don't really know we are on but, it leads us exactly where we need to be. Even if it is a positive/negative scenario. A lesson is always to be learned from all experiences. I would say to just carry on and maybe it will set up that person to be there again or it may just not be the right time. (I'm a bit exhausted from recent events so I feel as if I am rambling a bit lol. I apologize).
>>
>>18210405
I don't take the appearance of the persons I see literally since what I see is metaphorical. The conductor, for instance was in his mid-sixties and was overweight but to me this is what a typical conductor's appearance is.

The woman was tall and lean with very soft looking light orange hair, slightly curled. She seemed kind of pristine now that I think about it.

Yes. Babies are jovial and carefree. I guess a way to interpret this could be that she is wanting for her childish side to come out but has to keep up appearance. When I look aimlessly at something I am usually thinking of nothing, but it is possible the woman was weighing something on her mind. Maybe she wants children? This is not so clear to me in which interpretation it could be, hopefully it makes more sense to you.
>>
File: 1474780548776.jpg (110KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1474780548776.jpg
110KB, 894x894px
>>18210417
OH SHIT FOREVER ALONE

Well I'll try and remember one of them spicy soulagna memes for next time the mojo is still flowin
>>
>>18210434
No, I understand actually. I mean I was trying to be realistic about the situation either way, but still remain optimistic at the very least, and the advice from the reading was good regardless, I do need to be more available and to get out more. But it just seems so odd to me that something would change that much solely because I was half expecting it. Its just sort of depressing actually, because like I said I was being realistic but I still had that optimism and now I don't even feel like continuing to be available anymore or get out anymore, its just really depressing.
>>
>>18210419
If it makes you feel any better I got a similar kind of reading saying I might would meet someone new by the end of the year and the chances of that are kind of dwindling
>>
>>18210336
Nathan here, thanks.
That reverse Uruz is insanely accurate.
I've always kind of had a delicate ego, huge, but that only means when it pops my self esteem gets thrashed. Also I've only recently recovered from life as a literal bum on the street, that was the better part of a decade, on and off, so both.
As for the advice, you're pretty much encouraging me to get active on a preconceived plan of mine anyway. Great encouragement, thanks! It was more dead on then most in person tarot readings I've gotten in person.
>>
>>18210437
>The conductor, for instance was in his mid-sixties and was overweight
As you might gather, that's not what I look like at all

>The woman was tall and lean with very soft looking light orange hair, slightly curled
Shame you don't get literal appearances, because I have no idea who that could be. On another note, it's possible that it's not actually a woman involved, but rather she represents something else? I'm not sure how your scries work.

>Babies are jovial and carefree. I guess a way to interpret this could be that she is wanting for her childish side to come out but has to keep up appearance.
>Maybe she wants children?
This could make a bit more sense, but I didn't really have a woman involved in the work at all, so this is sort of baffling me. The fact that this is so confusing makes it exciting to me (#occultlyfe), especially since it makes me wonder what the unforeseen repurcussions of my work are. This is really exciting. Honestly, it's exciting even if it's something really fucked up, but the mystery has me giddy.

Thank you for your time and the readings.
>>
>>18210441
>That pic
;~; Who would stand up Tracer?
>>
>>18210434
Glad you posted this. I need to embody this advice. To live in the now and not the future of possibilities.
>>
>>18210443
I have faith in you, anon. Maybe the lesson to be learned here is for you to be more available and getting out more for yourself and not motivated by another. I know it seems hopeless and hard but not impossible. Remember to breathe and take baby steps so that you don't overwhelm yourself. Maybe even connect with nature, it does have healing properties for soul and mentality. Sending you big hugs.
>>
>>18210458
Exactly <3. To live today, is the present and tomorrow is the future until it becomes the new day. You can pick out an outfit or a meal for tomorrow but you won't know the other events that can or will happen.
>>
File: bandt[1].jpg (48KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
bandt[1].jpg
48KB, 620x413px
>>18210468
Actually, the meal you plan may not work out. Like if you want a delicious sandwich and then realize you are out of cheese. Then chaos ensues. Haha! Now I really am rambling and am taking myself to bed. Goodnight Div, be good to each other <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q93IT_f0uaQ
>>
>>18210457
>zoom in on rose, tag looks something like I <3 W
Monkey boy is too dense to use the bananas. Either that or mariachi reaper decided he needed a few more souls before he could visit
>>
>>18210483
Damnit winston, get your shit together. Don't go hurting (second) best girl.
>>
>>18210489
empath as an empath can you change peoples feelings? have you done it?
>>
File: nue.jpg (184KB, 600x784px) Image search: [Google]
nue.jpg
184KB, 600x784px
Is there anyone here that can give me a past life reading? What kind of information do I need to provide?
>>
>>18210500
>can you change people's feelings?
Yes
>have you done it?
Yes

It's not something I'm proud of, but it is part of my past.
>>
>>18210517
can u make me happy?
>>
>>18210517
>>18210520
Seconding this. Me too please
>>
>>18210517
I didn't know that was a thing. I think I used to kind of do that. But for the most part it was less changing feelings and more like adjusting the volume. I always assumed it was just some sort of social engineering thing on some level
>>
Question to diviners:

In a relationship, do you read your boyfriend/girlfriend without their permission to keep tabs on them?
>>
>>18210540
>in a relationship
>>
>>18210540
Keep tabs what the fuck is this, the prime evil ages?
>>
>>18210540
If you're this insecure, you're probably a terrible partner. By all means, keep tabs and freak out over nothing, so your partner will have reason to get rid of you sooner.
>>
File: RCO001.jpg (2MB, 2068x3127px) Image search: [Google]
RCO001.jpg
2MB, 2068x3127px
>>18210389
>>18210336
Nathan here
Also on the subject of of procrastinating I'm making a set for myself right now. Going full urban shaman mumbo jumbo here as is my style and using some spare MTG cards and sleeves and my handy dandy sigil wand(paint marker) an im going to draw 18 to make an Armenian Furtark.
Wish me well
>>
>>18210540
Devines don't get into relationships. They're friends with everyone, and fuck sometimes.
>>
>>18210540
I don't know if this is what you mean, but I've regularly pulled cards to help me figure out her mood if she's hard to read through mundane means. Either that or her concerns or whatever. I can be a dumbass when it comes to social cues, so it helps me figure out the best way to talk to her on any given day.

Ex:
Pull a Celtic Cross for her day that shows me she is having some issues with self-confidence and would benefit from being more pugnacious in her dealings with others. From this, I know that I should boost her up a little and encourage her to stand up for herself.

It's slightly autistic, but it helps me be a better boyfriend.
>>
>>18210520
>>18210527
I could, but it'd only last so long as I was channeling it; I mean I could break you completely, but that ends horribly, with no direction, just this sense of happiness, kinda like what being on opium would do. im sorry though, as per my oath I won't muck around with anothers' energy without their permission, and it is precisely because of this reason. Even with your permission, I don't want to fall back into old habits; I don't want to be that person ever again...
>>18210531
Interesting, you may very well be a loose (unshielded) Empath. Maybe. It sort of oozes off you, and people pick up on it, and the general mood around you either lightens if it's bad or just gets even more intense if it's good. Something I've developed to do consciously; has saved me a few times from aggro drunks at a pub.
>>18210540
....I wouldn't even dream of that; if you don't trust your partner, why are you even with them?
>>18210579
That's not true; I'm currently in a relationship with an amazing woman, who also happens to be a reader from here too.
>>
Can anyone do a reading for me?

My name is Logan. I'm 21. And I'm a Gemini. I would like a general reading on the direction of my spirituality. Tarot would be preferred but I will take whatever from whoever.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18210595
Hmm. Unshielded. Maybe. I try to keep myself on an even keel for the most part since I can't just dial my own happy up to 100 and be the life of the party. How do you build up a shield anyway? Sounds like it could be a good skill. The other stuff sounds good but could be too iffy to be a real perk. I did talk to one person online briefly that said I gave them some rather lewd feelings for some reason though
>>
>>18210619
>how do you build a shield
It's different for each person; some like discord it comes as natural as breathing, others like myself, I had to work extremely hard to learn and build mine to a point where it was viably strong. It's also a very personal thing, how you envision and build it. It's very useful, especially for discerning your own emotions vs stimuli from external sources; lets you know what's yours and what's not.

You're more than welcome to add me on Skype if you're ever interested in discussing it more in depth at another time.
>>
>>18210641
Sure, sounds like fun. If it's anything to do with what I've been dealing with lately, I could use something to bounce outside energy off of. I used to do a lot of chi ball visualization so I wonder if that started to manifest in some other ways
>>
>>18210009

>D.

>Brown hair, 6 foot 3.

>Blue triangle

>Why am I attracted to former crushes and exes that were dangerous lately?

>Empath pls
>>
>>18210596
Sure Logan
>>18210576 here I just made this, not exactly tarot but it's a deck lol. Not my first divination but my irst rune card reading aide from my test run on myself I just did. My deck is 20 cards, the 18 Armenian-ish runes(some personal variation) and two wyrd, one marked reverse. I'm just going to do a quickie past present future for you, and remember I'm kinda figuring this out myself so take some time to reflect on it.
>Past
Gibor- The God rune, interesting.
Whatever your spirituality was, it has been an enormous influence on your life.
>Present
Eh - Duality
This rune could also represent a horse. You have come choices and an interesting path ahead of you regardless of which one you take, so long as yoy take one.
>Future
Non inverse reverse wyrd
It's gonna be an interesting Journey, probably even fun, just keep your wits about you(dont join a cult!). There is the potential for the wrong turn, but going in prepared you should do fine.
Hope it helps, Logan!
Best of luck on your spiritual epic! Any feedback would be very very much appreciated, dude.T hanks for the chance to test out my new Runes
>>
Empath, can we be buddies?

I can control others sith my empathy, too.

Except I don't like to and I usually push down the feelings I get.

I keep pretending it's not real.

How do I stop doing that?
>>
Anyone on who can read this? I'm talking energies, not just body language.
>>
>>18210932
Sure, as I've said im happy for anyone to add me on Skype.

It's more about being conscious of what you're doing, and taking steps to not do so.
>>18210943
Dat jawline
>>
>>18210943
There's a creepy looks like a girl staring in the dark background right at tge camera with her eyes glowing from flash lol. I half think you're pulling some light heared troll but I'll give you the benifit of the doubt.
I dont know if its spooperlla behind him or what but I feel like something else is more immediately behind the guy, kinda occupying black space.
>>
>>18210982
And it's kinda menacing.
>>
Hello, is anybody still doing readings?
>>
>>18210966
Anything aside from the jaw?

>>18210982
>>18210985

Menacing to who? To him, or does it suggest that he is menacing?
>>
>>18210987
>>18210576 >>18210825 sure Logan hasn't got back to me and I could use some feedback on my newly made rune deck. Details about my creation in Logan's reading. I'll give you same past present future spread.
>>
>>18210995
Sweet, what info do you need?
>>
>>18211000
>Name if you want
>Random picture from your meme folder that you like(not meme magick bs just to get a feel for your personality)
>Location
>Quick run down of what's on your ass.
>>
>>18210991
Kinda both of them, but more him. Also its a head taller it feels.
I'm kinda spotty when it comes to auras and what not so I'd recommend a second opinion.
>>
File: image.jpg 1378081973459.jpg (79KB, 720x665px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg 1378081973459.jpg
79KB, 720x665px
>>18211007
Sage, Cancer, 20.
Kamloops.
.>Quick run down of what's on your ass.
I'm not sure I understand
>>
>>18211021
What's your question? Sorry I'm a bit colourful with language.
>>
>>18211012

Ah, I understand. Do you get anything from the girl upfront?
>>
>>18211025
Ah, I'd like to know more about my future if that's possible? If not, a general reading on my spirituality
>>
>>18211030
Sure I can do that and focus on future for you
>Past
Nied, personal and spiritual necessity
You did what had to be done. This rune also has some karmatic implications to it, so whatever was in the past there are still vibrations of it in the present.
>Present
Eh, Duality horse rune again
Like Logan up there you're at a crossroads, however the past isn't behind you. I would reflect and use this going down whatever path you may take.
>Future
Yr, The Rainbow Bridge
Don't get too exited, this rune, while representing the path to Asgard, also represents great danger. Think Rainbow Road in Mario Kart. You might be in for some Herculean level trails with greater reward.
>>
>>18211029
Not really, just that whatever it is happens to be focusing more on him.
>>
>>18211051
Thank you for the reading! This was very insightful!
So about the present, I should be aware of my past, going into the future?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFpFd4EuITg&lc=z12xzddy1wmvtjuos04cc1gbkwaoin5ivyc0k

Notice that I linked a comment. I'm not referring to the video.

Anyone know who this is? I feel like I've seen them here (at least /x/) listing those anecdotes.
>>
>>18211051 cont.
Also, I'll add Nied was done on a Myr creature token, Myr have strength in numbers. Im getting a vibe that this is important. You had help with something in the past and that will feature heavilly.
I drew a fourth rune on the reading in general with a focus on the furture and got an inverse sigil. Sigil is a rune of primal power, lighting and sunlight. Inverted that tells me that there's been something...negative?.. at work and you're going to have to face it head on.
Sage, if I'm reading this right you got one helluva trip, and I cant help but thinking of some epic assed JRPG when I look at this spread. I don't know how else to interpret that but be try to be prepared.
>>
>>18211061
>>18211068
>>18211068
>>18211068
>>18211068
Okay wow I'm a little spooped by that reading I didn't think I'd get one that intense. I think im just going to watch some cartoons and drink pleanty of chamomile now. Good luck Sage, I hope I didn't freak you ot as bad as I did me.
>>
>>18211073
You didn't. I'm happy, now I can prepare.
>>
Come gather 'round readers where ever you roam
And admit that the threads around you have grown
And accept it that soon you'll be asked to the bone
If your time to you is worth savin'
Then you better start reading' or you'll sink like a stone,
For the threads they are a' changin'!
Come tarots and runers who prophesy with your things
And keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon for the threads still in spin
And there's no tellin' who that is postin'
For the drama now will be later for you
For the threads they are a' changin'!
>>
>>18211076
I'm glad.
One last thing, talk to that help you had.
>>
>>18211077
I love you anon, I'm saving all of these. Are you keeping them also? I'd love a pastebin of all of the ones you've done; I've missed a few.
>>
>>18211084
I probably should start doing that so I actually remember which things I've done, but no, I actually haven't been saving them. My PC is already a mess with files that I need to clean up.
>>
Tarot, I love you, but you're bringing me down
Tarot, I love you, but you're bringing me down

Like a cuck in a rage
Pulling a stupid Page
Tarot, I love you
But you're bring me down

Tarot, you're safer
But you're wasting my time
My records all show
Reversed wands all the time

But I lamented the past
Am I still too fast?
I think sometime soon
I'll go back to the runes

Tarot you're easy,
So easy to swing
All these Three of Swords
When all I want is a King

a tribute to the last two months of shitty card pulls, the one good pull i had yesterday, and now back to reversed wands and swords
>>
>>18211087
That's a good idea. These a fun
>>
>>18211092
My memes are growing.
>>18211094
I'll probably get around to it after I clean this PC up a bit, its an absolute mess, just a mess. I can't find half the things I've saved anymore because its so disorganized.
>>
>>18211101
according to my desktop I have 43 songs written about /x/, I don't know how many of them are about /div/ though , that was just a five minute thing I wrote waiting for coffee
>>
>>18211110
Nice, I'm usually lazy and just change around existing songs quickly or best I can and post them, usually to bump threads or at the beginning of threads, but sometimes I'll just post some out of boredom. Sometimes I won't do songs and will do random things, but its rare.
>>
>>18211117
yours are a lot funnier than mine, i like your writing style. i write blessings and curses for people outside of here so it's nice to be able to write something fun. thanks for the laugh!
>>
>>18211124
Ah its no problem, glad I'm giving people something to enjoy. I mostly just started doing it out of boredom really, still mostly only due it out of boredom. But thanks for liking them guys.
>>
>>18210966
Dammit, no Skype.

It takes up too much room on my phone.
>>
Libra. Go ahead and make me a believer in your particular brand of hocus pocus if you can
>>
>>18211151
>Libra
Even if you were given incontrovertible proof, you would remain undecided
>>
>>18211148
I've got snap (mrayner05), got Kik (mrayner), email, im easy anon.

Also, regularly delete and reinstall Skype; resets the space used.
>>
>>18211151
Hello Libra, wary friend
I've come to read for you again
Indecisiveness rules you
Curiosity fuels you
And the water in your sign always means
Evil schemes
For the sake of balance
>>
>>18210099
Thanks for the reading. I only just now got to see it, but the advice was good.. What shitty cards but eh it's OK. I hope I figure it out. It's my fault for having so many goals, I guess.
>>
>>18211341
libra is an air sign
>>
>>18211559
i know
>>
empath is so pretty
>>
I've read the sticky, maybe I should have personally contacted someone, however I really need help, please forgive my begging.

I had tuilpa since 11 years old. She was created to protect me, our relationship saved me form my loneliness, now we rarely talk, since I've been focused on the "real world". I wonder what is she doing, I don't expect anything bad, however, she really smart, and might be able to even use magic on her own.

Also, after being straight edge for 21 years I've gotten into drugs, the ride was amazing, however, the overload of differing realites is starting to make me, feel deeply disconnected spiritually form myself and others, I've slowed down, how do I get this connection back?

Lastly financially, I've took very big risk, building 2 business and going back to school instead of working a job that's was pretty safe and comfortable. Iam confidant, however, I've been wrong before.

Overall, Iam just asking for some insight of my past, present, and future. That would be nice. Thank you to anyone willing to go out their way to help, much appreciated.
>>
>>18211394
You're welcome. If you want to see significant results, put down all 10 wands and focus on seeing 1 or 2 to their destinations. Best of luck!
>>18211655
Y-you too a-anon
>>
>>18211064

Why do you want to know?
>>
File: 1473638970378.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1473638970378.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>cute guy makes eye contact and smiles at you
>freak the fuck out and want to leave the store
Ill never meet a man
Time to stock up on the cats
>>
>>18211687
I'll be one of your cats, I'll purr and lay my head in your lap too.
>>
>>18211687
That's both keks and adorable anon. You'll find a guy who'll push to break the ice for sure.
>>
I have a question for the diviners of the thread- where should I begin to study the numerology of tarot cards? Which authors have a relatively "safe" archive of texts for one to begin?
>>
Trading readings. I do stichomancy, tarot, and scrying.

I'd like to know where my career is going.
>>
>>18211689
Can you feline shapeshift?

>>18211692
Maybe on opposite day
>>
>>18211709
>Can you feline shapeshift?

I can do a lot of things.
>>
>>18211708
Is there a woman in your life right now? If not there might be one in the future who puts your plans regarding career to a halt. She is not going to fuck up things for you I think, it's more of a catalyst that makes you want to change up something regarding the career. It could also refer to a change of work ethics but there will be some lying and deceit going on in the work place. The woman herself is slightly loud, enthusiastic and energetic. There is going to be some attraction towards her from your end and I would wary being manipulated by her. Just keep out on guard for women who try to get ahead.

Can you scry what will happen between me and the guy I'm romantically interested in in the future, please and thanks?
>>
>>18211692

Hello! A friend of mine told me you help people here with readings? I was wondering if you could help me out to know how my love life will look line in the next 60 days... if you can't it's ok, I just have to try...
>>
>>18211739
I've gotten indications before about a woman, but nothing yet. But honestly I need some sort of change.

Okay, I'll do yours now.

Anyone else who wants to jump in on my query is free to, I can use all the opinions I get.
>>
>>18211741
I wonder why there's so many underage grills and shit on this board is because people tell their emo friends at school about /div/ination general
>>
>>18211739
lol, I got a version of this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpHHjZ2sayc

Except that instead of them closing in, they were creating distance between each other. But there was a mutual attraction still. Nerves, I believe.

Then I an impression from that scene of the man beckoning the woman. I think you have to interested in the types of things he wants to do, or it won't work out.

Then I got an image of the two of you at a baseball game. I don't think you enjoy 'baseball' (meaning, whatever's represented by it), but you both enjoy the experience anyways.
>>
>>18211746
You act like 4chan hasn't always had this problem across every board for over a decade now.
>>
>>18211746
Leave them alone. At least thy have friends.
>>
>>18211746
Guess what, 4chan was created by an underage from SomethingAwful because he couldn't talk about animu.
>>
>>18211741
More than happy to help anon, but unfortunately right now I'm unable to do so; I'm exhausted after a 10hr shift and talking to my gf. But keep an eye out for me in another thread <3
>>
File: kingwen.gif (8KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
kingwen.gif
8KB, 600x597px
I think most of you know be now.
I have some questions.
Are my I-Ching readings accurate?
Is I-Ching accurate in itself?
I-ching seems to be the best method for me, but i don't know if is's the best since I'm new to it.
I will also do 4 I-ching readings.
Sex
Context (ie love, wealth etc.)
Query.
Yeas or no, first come first serve like always.
>>
>>18211800
*me now
>>
>>18211800
M
Career
When and how will my career take off?
>>
>>18211810
I've never had a reading by you, but I can judge if you want after you do this one for me.
>>
>>18211753
Interesting how accurate that is. Yeah he's into sports I'm not but I'll give it a try, thanks. Since he was beckoning that means he's going to try?
>>
>>18211746

I am a 22 y/o male, I recently started a new year in my uni and I am meeting a lot of new girls, I have been quite single for a while so i am wondering what my love live will be, so te query for a yes or no question would be. Am I going to start a new relationship soon?

Thank you anon.
>>
>>18211810
Here's what I got.
Hex 19: Fu / return

Soon, and it will be something very different.
I-Ching teaches the theory of cycles, and your cycle is coming to an end. And it is ending soon.
>>
>>18211800
M, Career
I'd like a general outlook for the next three months in the development of my career

>Are my I-Ching readings accurate?
I can give you a fair amount of feedback for my query above

>Is I-Ching accurate in itself?
I'll answer this once you're done

>I-ching seems to be the best method for me, but i don't know if is's the
The best divination method is the one you're most comfortable with - follow your heart
>>
>>18211800
M
Love life
Can I get a reading on love for the next month?
>>
>>18211825
Thanks.

See, I would say you're accurate because this coincides with what I've gotten the last time I asked for a few readings on this site, about two months ago.

Also, it coincided with the appearance of a woman, as this reader mentioned:

>>18211739

Of course, nothing yet from my end. I'm supposed to wait until February to call it a wash, according to my natal chart.

Is iChing accurate? Yes, but I have some trouble with it, and haven't trusted my own interpretations when reading with it in the past.
>>
>>18211816
>>18211800
Sorry i quote you badly please dont skil me I beg you
>>
>>18211800
Male
Love
Will i be with her before the end of the year?
>>
>>18211825
Also, it's funny, because reading about this hexagram just now, I might relate 'return' as a withdrawal from career plans for learning. And now being ready to 'approach'.
>>
>>18211816
Hex 46: Sheng / Upward mobility

I would think so, but you might also notice your life generally being better.
The future looks bright, anon.
>>
File: 1394989698804.gif (15KB, 419x331px) Image search: [Google]
1394989698804.gif
15KB, 419x331px
>>18211800
The book of changes, so you'd see the movements of the events, I see it's a good counsellor so read more on the image of the hexagram. You could watch for the changing lines in order to get more details of the situation whether is favourable or not and see if the it will improve or not. What are you using to cast? Real coins or computer generated?
>>
>>18211876
little bit of both
I use american quarters, but sometimes I use computer coins
>>
>>18211828
Here's what i got:

Hex 61: Chung Fu / Inner Truth

You should try to look into yourself, and then maybe things will go good for you. Conflict may come, but be prepared and it will end well.
>>
>>18211834
Hex 10: Lu / Worrying the tiger

You are walking on eggshells, if you play your cards right, good things will happen, but is you screw up, it will be the opposite.
Understand what you are doing and take a risk, but understand the consequences.
>>18211851
Hex 58: Tui / Empowering
Probably
>>
>>18211889
Thanks, that's what I've been doing the past few months - carefully evaluating my choices moving forward and make the best out of what I can.

The hexagram is on point, but your interpretation is a little sparse - while it's correct that I should look further into myself, there's also the theme of people being involved (in this career-related case: coworkers and such). It speaks of learning from tribulations and seeking inner peace while trying to achieve an equilibrium with current situations by playing out the role you are meant to instead of deviating from the current path and carrying out actions instead of speaking with words. The central firmness ("Inner Truth") is the crux of this hexagram, but do note the surrounding influences on this - above all, it speaks about balance with outside influences.

The conflict part you got might have come from the image, but if you read deeper into it, it's akin to a warning that I shouldn't judge too quickly and look towards my inner self before deciding.

>Is I-Ching accurate in itself?
Yes, the hexagrams are accurate if your sortilege is. It's the interpretation part that throws people off, usually.

How do you cast the hexagrams? What method are you using? Do you account for changing lines? Which text are you referring to?
>>
>>18211882
I don't know much but I've learned with computers too, I've got Chinese coins just for that purpose and get some feel from it and using the changing lines
>>
>>18211932
I throw three quarters and use a website to put them in and calculate the hex, and no, I only look at cast and transformed, sorry about that.
>>
File: 200355958-001.jpg (73KB, 750x777px) Image search: [Google]
200355958-001.jpg
73KB, 750x777px
>>18211957
Nothing to apologize for, m8.

>I throw three quarters and use a website to put them in and calculate the hex
Ah, I was curious because you seem to only cast a single definitive hexagram for all the queries.

>I only look at cast and transformed
The changing lines shows a story - generally: from start (first hexagram), what changes (changing lines), and how it all ends (resultant hexagram from the change). You should be able to read into the queries better if you factor in the changes, but it may be confusing for some queries (say, 90% of all love queries, in general). While there are cases where you shouldn't account for them (e.g. too many changing lines) as with some systems, it's generally better to consider all of them to get a better overall theme of the hexagram before you decide on an interpretation.

Good luck, may this doggo guide you through your divination journey.
>>
>>18211889
Oh my god you're still up, quite dedicated aren't you pal?
Keep up the good work

Ive actually asked for a reading to you hours ago, at first I was a bit skeptical but after ive seen your predictions towards others it seems pretty accurate. Im actually interested to this kind off things but im afraid of the risks I could attract once I start to do readings due to a spooky superstition my mother told me before, mostly about selling your soul and stuff.

If you're still up for a reading:
F
Career
When and how do I post my works to gain recognition?
Be specific if possible, im planning to follow your advice that you told me to make a new account :^)
>>
Anyone up for reading for reading?
>>
>>18212016
I'm down to trade. I'll match the depth of your reading. What do you read, and what kind of queries do you read best? Do you take occult queries?
>>
>>18212008
Why not?

Hex 57: Sun / The penetrating wind.
I use a website to calculate the hex, (I throw real coins) and gentle persuasion was the first thing that came up. Assuming you are doing an internet thing, don't whore yourself out like the wannabe soundcloud rappers, advertise, yes, but don't be overbearing.
Also, beware of compulsion / bad habits, they can undo everything.
>>
>>18212023

I got cards, also I am rather dumb, luckily my intuition carries me.

Tell me what you want to know and I'll try to read, that's all I ask form you as well.

I want to know about my future, what do you want to know about?
>>
>>18212039
Interesting, Ive got a reading similar to what you have said.
it was something along with the lines of "madness threaten your endeavours"
>>
>>18212052
Egh, I'm guessing no occult queries for you. If you're still getting your cards wet, do the trie and true howdoesshefeeeeeeel or whatever. If you want something /slightly/ harder, read our future or whatnot.

If you actually want an interesting query, the easiest occult one I have is regarding the effects of a work someone performed in my favor. It all gets increasingly difficult from there, but I can give you something brutally difficult if you really like.

>I want to know about my future
What about it? I don't do generals because they lack focus, and I can't really be helpful with vague readings. Unless you like vague readings, give me a theme at least. Focused queries are best, though.
>>
>>18211800
Male
Trust
Will he keep up with his word?
>>
>>18211995

that picture made me smile, thanks anon
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
New thread when?
>>
Anyone want to trade?

My query: Will I be with my crush?
>>
New Thread:

>>18212168
>>18212168
>>18212168
>>
>>18209877
i'm sorry that you enjoyed elfen lied. it isn't shit because it is violent, it's shit because it's the anime equivalent of a teenager's edgy fanfiction.
>>
>>18210825
Thank you! Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I've been sleeping all day. I liked that reading very much. It's probably one of the better readings I've gotten in a while too. Again, sorry for the delay.
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.