[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 403
Thread images: 63

File: 1475822843405.jpg (1MB, 1102x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1475822843405.jpg
1MB, 1102x1306px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18205430
>>
Goddamn I feel depressing, damn I'm in the /div/ thread
My mind is asking a good man and this man is never doing readings
Start up that divine tarot and VROOM VROOM! You reading
Poppin' posts in the /div/ thread and I pray they read my query
And I pray you readas is divine, Seekas go after Readers
Jesus Christ if I live life on this thread, ain't no need to do this
Post it in front of readers, next to that tarot's card spread
All you seekers is losers, all my readas is winners, reading

All my life I want lovers and power
Respect my post or die from sad showers
I pray a girl come soon so I can deflower
So I can fuck tomboys for seventy two hours

Ah new thread and fixed some things.
>>
File: 032 - zNVuB.jpg (41KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
032 - zNVuB.jpg
41KB, 551x550px
Whats the best way to store a tarot deck? I've been keeping mine in the cardboard box it came in and I can tell its probably not gonna last a long time. Its just the classic Rider-Waite deck.
>>
>>18207411
My deck still lives in the box she first came with, and it's holding up. Once it wears out though, I'll probably make her a cute little wooden one to live in.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 380x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 380x387px
>>18207411
Also, that pic is LEWD AS FUCK
>>
>>18207411
Most I still keep in their original cardboard box inside a little chest my mom made. Runes are kept in a velvet bag and there are other decks that didn't have a box so I've arranged small sacks to keep them.
>>
DOing a tarot read.
query.
>>
I'm thinking of making my own set of runes soon. Im going with Armenian because I'm attracted to the simplification and they have a pleasing look to me. Because im a broke ass street shaman I'm going to use lands and tokens from Magic: The Gathering and my trusty paint marker.
Just feel like sharing this
>>
Someone tell me where my fucking cell phone is and I'll post a pic of my tits.
>>
>>18207556
Post a link to a yellow board so it foesnt get taken down.
On your left side, somewhere. More or less straight line.
>>
>>18207562

Not that I can see. :/
>>
>>18207556
Never done this before, but somewhere under a bunch of loose paper?
>>
>>18207556
Shoved into your fovorite chair.
>>
>>18207577

Another miss.
>>
>>18207592

Good guess but I already checked all the couch cushions and my favorite chair doesn't have cushions.
>>
>>18207600
Inside some form of fabric, it looked like inside the pillowcase or a sheet
>>
>>18207600
To the left of it.
I always put things to my left then forget about them.
>>
someone doing readings?
>>
Will do 2 I-Ching readings
>>
>>18207653

Alex
Taurus
Male

What will Come of the Girl I am interested in
>>
>>18207653
>>18207653

Could you tell me about the woman I'm supposed to be with?
>>
>>18207657
Hex 41: Sun / decrease

This hex means simplicity, but not always negativity, simplify your life, and it might happen.
>>18207663
>>
>>18207692
>Hex 41: Sun / decrease

So basically be more straight forward and stuff may happen.
>>
>>18207698
Pretty much
>>
>>18207716
Basically what I started to do.

So lets see how this plays out.
>>
>>18207653
Manuel
Aries
Male

A girl is kinda insisting on getting back with me and my friends, does she want the D?
>>
>>18207411

I just leave mine hanging around the house kek.

If you want to get /x/ leave it wrap it inside black silk, bonus points if you leave it in an altar of a patron of your choice, if said patron has a related color, use silk of said color instead.
>>
>>18207416
>>18207098
you want to be a housewife empath?
>>
File: QueenCupsLarge.jpg (144KB, 709x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QueenCupsLarge.jpg
144KB, 709x1200px
Doing some readings today, anyone interested i will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

No yes/no readings or ''how does she/he looks like''.

Hope i can help.
>>
Will my crush ever love me?

Male/scorpio
>>
>>18207912
>Male
>Taurus
>What does the girl I am interested in think of me?
>Confused?
>>
>>18207912
Male
Scorpio
I feel a little wonky, like something may be wrong with me? Maybe I'm just worrying a bit too much, anything you can see wrong with me, maybe near the stomach or bladder or so?
Wonky
>>
>>18207912
male-libra-love reading-fine

if you don't wanna do a love reading then, what do people think of me, particularly women
>>
>>18207912
Male
Capricorn
What is the general mood/idea of where this situation will lead if I carry on?
Spiraling.
>>
>>18207912
Male
Aquarius
What does she think of me?
Confident
Thanks
>>
>>18207912
Male
Capricorn
A general reading please
Comfortable
>>
>>18207912
M
Gemini
What will come of it this year?
Piqued
>>
>>18207912
Male
Taurus

Did "ID" ever like me? We were chatting for a while but she just stopped. Did she ever have interest in me?
>>
>>18207912
Hi!
Female
Libra
Anxious

Just a general reading please :)
>>
>>18207912
Male
Capricorn
Where do I need to be to achieve what I want
Nostalgic
>>
>>18207912
Male
Scorpio
I've put some plans in order to cut someone out of my life as much as I can. I have some plans to at the very least take a bit of a vacation so I can really get things in order. How well will this work?
Also, irritated. Fumingly irritated
>>
>>18207916

>You got Queen of Cups and She got King of Cups Reversed

Wew lad. Well there is some compatibility at least as a conscious level. That said, you strike her as an emotionally unstable person.

It can go both ways, either you put on a brave face and do show any sings interest in her, or quite the contraire, you seem emotional needed and clingy. Which is interesting, since your emotional conflicts might be the reason you are attracted to her, you might think she can empathize or just understand you well.

On an emotional level, you deeply fear been unprepared to this relationship (never good), anyways, she in the other hand has deep conflicts. I cant quite put my finger on it, but she seems ''afraid'' of you, with this i mean it in a way that she feels this relationship might be cumbersome or stressful.

Well, the relationship does not seems at great shape right now... While normally i would advise you to wait or desist, I think you do have a chance, try to be more open and risky, otherwise you will get stuck.

You will never know unless you try m8. Hope it helped and good luck.
>>
>>18207912
>Male
>Pisces
>I'm dating a girl and the relationship is terrible now. I just wanted to know what I should do ...
>I'm mentally exhausted.
>>
File: 173655.png (201KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
173655.png
201KB, 555x555px
Things are quite strange here though in my favour so far; took me longer to get back to you than I expected... Any left open queries, feel free to gather here.

Offering readings for you - yes, you - listing below the methods I'm familiar and comfortable with providing for you:

Augury: by the flight of birds.

Bazi or four pillars: by hour, day, month, and year of birth.

Bibliomancy: by books; frequently, but not always, religious texts.

Ceromancy: by patterns in melting or dripping wax.

Cheiromancy: by the shape of the hands and lines in the palms and mounds on the hand. (Palmistry)

Chronomancy: by determination of lucky and unlucky days.

Clairvoyance: by spiritual vision or inner sight.

Cleromancy: by casting of lots, or casting bones or stones.

Cold reading: by using visual and aural clues.

Face reading: by means of variations in face and head shape.

Horary astrology: the astrology of the time the question was asked.

Hydromancy: by water.

Lithomancy: by stones or gems.

Numerology: by numbers.

Oneiromancy: by dreams.

Onomancy: by names.

Pendulum reading: by the movements of a suspended object.

Pyromancy: by gazing into fire.

Scrying: by looking at or into reflective objects.

Tasseography: by tea leaves or coffee grounds. (Tasseomancy)

Any interesting or thoughtful quotes as well as sentences from your very own mind and honest feedback are always appreciated - same goes for artwork you want to share.

Also available in german.

Please be understanding that I cannot answer queries with little no to information or too vague questioning.

Godspeed.
>>
>>18207987
you leave shitfuck anon
learn to love yourself
>>
>>18207975
>you strike her as an emotionally unstable person.
I could see that, though a friend of her's is known to be so.

>she seems ''afraid'' of you, with this i mean it in a way that she feels this relationship might be cumbersome or stressful.
I suppose that it is possible that a "friend" of hers said something that contributed to the "fear"?

>You will never know unless you try m8. Hope it helped and good luck.

Messaged her yesterday to try and meet up, and basically she said she is busy (Work, School and Family), but she would want to soon.

Rest seems reasonable
>>
>>18207988
I will have bibliomancy please.

>How am i doing with this project?

Thanks!
>>
>>18207988
Love, anything you can tell me on next gf
Bibliomancy
>>
>>18207988
can u scry my future bf?
>>
>>18207993

>Please be understanding that I cannot answer queries with little no to information or too vague questioning.
>>
>>18207988
Scrying

I have two questions, but if you want to only answer one, then answer #1.

#1: How is my health?
#2: Love General

Thanks!
>>
>>18207988
Query: How will my travel go?
Method: Reader's choice, I trust your judgment
>>
>>18207988
clairvoyance
female
future boyfriend please and thanks
>>
>>18207988
>Will she get back to me with with an opening to meet up, following our exchange last night? And what will the response be?

Conversation was short.

>"Hey, are you free anytime soon? I would like to grab coffee and chat"

>"Hey! I'll have to get back to you on it. Taking 7 classes this semester on top of working the two jobs and getting stuck babysitting this weekend has been filling up my schedule."

>"No worries. I just figured that we should meet up soon"

>"Definitely!"

Written, Onomancy? (Names, Dakota and Margaret)
>>
>>18207988
Clairvoyance
Am I going to get accepted into my program this spring?
>>
>>18207988
Cleromancy
Love reading if you could
>>
>>18207988
Female
Libra
When does my love life begin? Clairvoyance please
>>
>>18207988
Hello there. I am the one who wanted to test out your map location the last time you were here. I am still curious to test this, if you are still willing. I would like to request an attempt to locate the place of birth if a certain female friend of mine. If you need an anchor of some sort for the query, feel free to let me know, and I'd be happy to provide one.
>>
>>18207988
If you want to try that Coordinate based one, you could try to find where I was born. Just for practice for you I guess.

Alex
Taurus
>>
>>18207988
Preferred method clairyvoyance or scrying :)
Can you tell me if I'm going to make any friends and significant relationships this year? I'm feeling pretty lonely. I've only got my roommates :(
>>
>>18207992

Thank you so much for the feedback. Now i understand your reading and the cards i got a lot better.

>I suppose that it is possible that a "friend" of hers said something that contributed to the "fear"?

Indeed. The Highest priestess reversed was present. Gossip is literally one of its keywords.

>A friend of her's is known to be so

To be honest i always have some troubles with court cards, but in this case i doubt it, but there is always the possibility.

>But she would want to soon
>Rest seems reasonable

Then just give her some space, but dont let things just go away. I do hope you good luck, this seems like -not your average- relationship potential. Might be wrong, but i hope not.

Also, i really dont think it is the case, but if you use drugs or substances, do not show that aspect of yourself as something relevant. Not to her.
>>
>>18207912
Female, Gemini, overwhelmed
General reading, please
>>
>>18207988
Nice dubs

Straight male ,gemini , 22 ,scry

When will I meet my future partner? What is she like?
>>
>>18208033
>-not your average- relationship potential.
Curious as to what you mean about that? That there is a good chance that something may happen, but you is not a typical relationship?

>Also, i really dont think it is the case, but if you use drugs or substances, do not show that aspect of yourself as something relevant. Not to her.
I don't do any of that shit, so no issues there
>>
Female/22/Pieces

I just cut someone out of my life who cares about my deeply, but I do not return the favor. I explained to them how I felt and immediately ceased contact after that. I'm just wondering if I did the right thing, even though my intuition is telling me 'yes'.

Whomever reads this, use whatever method you wish.
>>
Meant, Pisces. Jesus. Autocorrect gets me every time.
>>
File: Lore.jpg (6KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
Lore.jpg
6KB, 200x276px
>Please be understanding that I cannot answer queries with little no to information or too vague questioning.

>>18208007

who's who in your greentext?

>>18208022

Appears to be in four to eight months, within the early hours of the day.

>>18208024

Are you also >>18208027? I might give the both of you a shot; whether I attempt calculating coordinates or incorporating my physical map.
>>
>>18207998
>>18207993

Ohh sorry, i just type in rush to not be one of left out.

>Project

Basically divination and spiritualism. Basically i want to know how i am doing on that department and get advise is possible.

Thanks in advance, and can give you a reading in return if you so desire.
>>
I guess I'll be doing some more I-Ching, since it seems like its the one that works the best for me, I'll do two.
Yes or no questions.
>>
>>18208048
>who's who in your greentext?

I'm the first one, then it alternates between us.
>>
>>18208048

>>18208027 Here. I am not >>18208024
>>
>>18208053

Right; Onomancy looks good for the both of you.
>>
>>18208051
Will I enter in to a relationship with her?
>>
>>18208048
I am the first location-based method querent, asking about the friend. The Taurus is someone else entirely, the timing is just funny.

I don't mind whether or not you use a physical map, merely to see if you can pinpoint her place of birth accurately. Regardless of the outcome, I am willing to read for you in exchange.
>>
>>18208051
is she the one?
>>
>>18207988
Male, 20, Virgo, clairvoyant. Do I get accepted for the program this spring?
>>
>>18207988
Emma
Leo
Future boyfriend
Clairvoyance
>>
>>18208038

>not a typical relationship?

Simply put, i am somewhat superstitious. I see a King and a Queen of the same Suit (cups in your case), i think it means really compatible people.

Might be entirely wrong, but who knows.

If you were wondering the cards you got

>Queen of Cups
>Three of Wands Reversed
>Ace of Pentacles Reversed

She got
>King of Cups Reversed
> Tower Reversed suported by King of Swords Reversed and The High Priestess
> Four of Swords
>>
>>18208076
>Reall compatible People

So basically, there is real potential for something, but kinda requires a spark to get it going?

I'll look into the cards in a bit.
>>
>>18207988
Male
Sagittarius
Clairvoyance or Ceromancy
Where and when will I find love
Many thanks for the reading kind sir.
>>
>>18207988
Scrying please :)

Male
Taurus

General reading?
>>
>>18207920
Well obviously i will advice you to check at the doctor. That said, i couldn't see anything in specific with the cards but you got three mayor Arcanas out of 4 cards.

I would definitely go to the doctor with this spread. That said, the theme of the spread was ''symptoms without a cause'', but dont let this deceive you, it was not absolute.

Seriously, check out.
>>
>>18208056
Is that the read, or just agreeing that the method suits the query well?
>>
>>18208057
Hex 54: Kuei Mei / The marrying maiden.

Have you done wrong to her? This normally means an error has happened, and you need to correct it.
If you do, I'd say yes.
>>
>>18208103
>Have you done wrong to her?
Don't believe so. At least not recently.

In Late June or so I accused her of lying. I appologized a month later, she she seemed like she accepted it. Now we are kinda back to normal
>>
>>18208097
No, that sounds about right actually. I seem to be having some symptoms without any actual cause to it. Just one of those things I guess, the brain is a powerful tool after all.

I did go to the Doctor...back in June...July? Back in the Summer over a similar wonky issue, and everything seemed to be fine from what they could tell, couldn't do an MRI and stuff just because of my internet, but if it had been anything major my white cell count would have been high and I'd have been bleeding and vomiting and in major pain, which none of that happened, and so on. So it may just be a mild pain that my brain is saying is worse than it actually is, I do have anxiety problems sometimes.

Thank you for the reading NewHelp.
>>
>>18208096
Wait I saw you don't do general stuff.

Does anyone around me have strong feelings for me? This is kind of a love reading, but is anyone around me interested in me?
>>
File: Paladin Design 1.png (440KB, 584x704px) Image search: [Google]
Paladin Design 1.png
440KB, 584x704px
>>18207988
I hope this isn't to vague, let me know if this is.

Scrying (or Bibliomancy if Scrying wouldn't work).

How can I hope to improve myself as a person? To stop some desires I've been having and to better utilize my time and to truly realize who I am as a person both emotionally and physically?

Here is some nice artwork by the way.
>>
>>18208063
Hex 58: Tui / Joy

I'd say yes
>>
@ Nathanael - so many querents! Make sure you answer them expediently and best wishes! (:

@ NewHelp - How are you? Glad to see you're still around!

@ Daedalus - How are you? Thank you for your IChing readings
>>
>>18207923

>Love General

>Temperance
>Queen of Wands
>Death Reversed
>Seven of Wands Reversed

Although you are showing some commitment, it is not good time for love, not right now.

If you are working out or just improving yourself keep at it, but avoid relationships until you feel secure enough.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18208116
you lurker you
it's like you go into a closet instead of out the front door.
>>
>>18208104
She might not be over it, but I don't personally know her, it might have made her not trust you or something idk.
It can also be a general error or failure that, if rectified, will help bring you together.
>>
>>18208109
Thank you
>>
>>18208128
The only other thing I can think of is not my doing.

I think that there is a distinct possibility that a "friend" of hers said something that hurt her view of me.

So it may be residual effects from that.

if that is the case, there is nothing I could really do, as I wouldn't know what he said about me unless she tells me
>>
>>18208125
>you lurker you
I do lurk quiet often, as much as I can.

>it's like you go into a closet instead of out the front door
Hehe, I'm like a ghost...haunting /div/

Just when you think I'm gone or have me exorcised, I appear from the closet
>>
>>18208140
me too but shhhh
>>
>>18208124
sorry took me so long to reply, yeah that helps definitely thanks
>>
>>18208116

Hey Jinks glad to see you around too! Always nice to see old faces.

Becomes somewhat a rarity now days with people either leaving or changing/dropping trips.
>>
File: TrappedintheCloset48.jpg (2MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
TrappedintheCloset48.jpg
2MB, 3300x2550px
>>18208125
>>18208140
Well I was just standing here, and Hijinks locked herself in the closet.
I asked myself "Why won't Hijinks just come out the closet?"
Nobody has no answers, and so I pull out my cards!
Tell me why Hijinks in the closet or else I'm gonna read someone!
>>
>>18208168
I keked
>>
>>18207929

Occult related?
>>
File: IMG_2106.jpg (148KB, 629x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2106.jpg
148KB, 629x800px
>>18208168
>>
>>18207912
Male
Scorpio
How does my relationship look? How can I make it better?
Exhausted
>>
File: 1467871868843.png (119KB, 335x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467871868843.png
119KB, 335x333px
>>18208168
>>
I have a lecture in an hour but I'm down to do a reading or two. I need sign, query, and whether you are feeling more feminine or masculine presently.
>>
>>18208194
>>18208206
Now, I've been asked to come up here,
get you both out of the closet.
Man, this is some crazy shit.
Why won't you both just come out the closet?
And they said...
>>
>>18208221
Pisces
General future, i concerned about my success in life artistically
Masculine
>>
>>18208221

Male
Cancer
Masculine

General if possible
>>
>>18208221
Leo
Do they totally dislike me now? Is there any way to fix things between us? I really love them.
Masculine.
>>
>>18208221
Will I get to see the blonde haired or short brown haired women again?
Aquarius
Masculine ATM
Man
>>
>>18208221
Male
Aries
masculine?
>>
>>18208224

You are covered by The High Priestess reversed and in opposition with The World. You are currently feeling very passionate about a hobby or occupation. Be wary of embarking on any journeys or change of residence as that may result in an unfavorable outcome.

The Five of Swords reversed is at your crown; this is rather concerning, as the Five of Swords reversed notifies dishonor or loss. The Two of Swords reversed is at your feet so you may be acting unscrupulously or being disloyal.

The Empress is in your past. Have you recently split up with a girlfriend? An alternate reading is that you have left action behind and are currently in a state of inertia. The Five of Pentacles is in your near future so expect to go through financial difficulties and sadness.

Do not fret however, the Four of Wands is in your distant future. You have troubling times ahead of you but the end result will be peace and prosperity. I would recommend that you do your best to remain active in your passions and to stay grounded. Do not go on flights of fancy and be frugal with your money.
>>
>>18208221
If you plan on doing more than a couple

>Taurus
>Description of my next GF?

>Masculine
>>
>>18207931 >>18207936 >>18207942 >>18207943 >>18207958 >>18207960 >>18207969 >>18207987 >>18208035 >>18208214

Who of you are still around?
>>
>>18208221
If you're here, I'm pretty worried about my job, what will happen?

Cáncer
Man
>>
>>18208252
very cool, I have some questions if possible to answer

For dishonor, is the dishonor towards me or by me?

In acting unscrupulously or being disloyal, I can't think of some thing I am doing now that meets this. Can this betrayal be good? Could I be betraying something that is bad for me or others?

If its bad what do I do to avoid?
>>
>>18208226

The Page of Cups reversed covers you, signifying that you may have an unhealthy attachment or fixation currently. You are in opposition with The Ten of Wands reversed so be careful not to get caught up in intrigues or gossip.

The Three of Pentacles reversed is sitting at your crown and the Nine of Pentacles is at your feet. You have the potential to become an overall mediocre person if you remain stagnant in your interests; get out of your comfort zone. Your greatest tool is your ability to discern falsehoods.

The Two of Wands is in your past. Perhaps you have made accomplishments that you were proud of but soon became bored with or disinterested in said accomplishment. Death is in your near future. Do not worry though, Death usually signifies change or renewal. This reading is compounded on with Judgement being in your distant future. Expect a dramatic change of pace and roll with the punches.
>>
>>18207385
Okay, i need help interpreting a dream that happened twice.

I woke up in the dream to find myself in a room that was blue, the walls the carpet the sheets. a light cyan blue
>Stir in the strange bed
>Realize there is someone with me
>person stirs into me and we start spooning
>gets very intimate as i realize who she is
>Its my old crush and shes alot younger/prettier
>i snuggle into her and feel her body
>she feels like shes alot younger
>i imagine her as a child and she starts striding me preparing to mount me
>i get scared and she goes to the bathroom
>i wake up but still dreaming and i see pee on the sheets
i smelt the pee, to confirm it wasnt mine lol it was hers but then i woke up irl and i could still feel and smell the scenario it felt real

i pulled two tarrot cards to explain the meaning and what i got was
4 Of wands and 10 of Pentacles Thoth deck.

any possible meanings u can come up with?
>>
>>18207912
Male
Pisces
Will i find love and be able to support us with money and fullfilment
hopefull nervous
>>
>>18208277
Me >>18207969
>>
>>18208277
>>18207931
Me
>>
>>18208317
fuck my bad i meant
>>18207931
My bad
>>
>>18208277
I am
>>18207936
>>
>>18208317
>>18208334
Nope im just kinda drunk and forgot to refresh, i just gonna sit quietly in the corner
>>
>>18208230

You are covered by the Page of Cups reversed. I would suggest that you try to objectively analyze your feelings towards them(T). The Page of Cups reversed tends to signify an unhealthy attachment, addiction, or obsession. You are in opposition with The Hierophant; be cautious of captivity or feelings of entrapment.

The Three of Wands reversed sits at your crown, and the Two of Wands reversed lies at your feet. You have the potential to end your troubles but it is dependent on the choice that you make. You are feeling very emotional, be open with T about what you are feeling.

The Hanged Man reversed is behind you. This is a good sign that you have left behind selfishness. The Emperor reversed awaits you in your near future which is an indicator that T still has compassionate feelings towards you. The Four of Wands in your distant future suggests that you will have peace and happiness in regards to T for a long time. Be careful not to disguise your feelings; be open and genuine with T.
>>
>>18208277
Me
>>18208214
>>
That's all I'm gonna do for now. I may or may not be back later tonight. It depends on how my day unfolds. If I am free though I'll do some more readings.

>>18208290

>For dishonor, is the dishonor towards me or by me?
Since the card is at your crown, you have the potential for dishonor and loss depending on the choices you make.

>In acting unscrupulously or being disloyal, I can't think of some thing I am doing now that meets this. Can this betrayal be good? Could I be betraying something that is bad for me or others?
The card is at your feet which represents what you have at your disposal and what kind of actions you have been taking recently. An interpretation of this reading might be that you have betrayed your selfish desires.
>>
>>18208358
Female
Aquarius
Will my ex boyfriend search for me (male, sagitarius), or will we ever talk again?
>>
>empath posts his pic
>thirsty females start spazzing out how the same people they beg for love readings could be attractive
Top kek
>>
>>18208422
/div/ gonna /div/
>>
>>18208294
>>18208358

Hey m8 thanks, you are indeed really good at this.

>Your greatest tool is your ability to discern falsehoods

I am known to be a great judge of character, so this is indeed spot on.

>The Page of Cups reversed covers you, signifying that you may have an unhealthy attachment or fixation currently. You are in opposition with The Ten of Wands reversed so be careful not to get caught up in intrigues or gossip.

Interesting. The unhealthy is definitely on point yet i can not see gossip or intrigues being an issue. Maybe this is /div/ related? or more in line with more private desire (which is never ever happening).

>Perhaps you have made accomplishments that you were proud of but soon became bored with or disinterested in said accomplishment

Happens to often, pretty relevant at the moment, sadly.

>become an overall mediocre person if you remain stagnant in your interests

I fear this, the main reason i ask the same query over and over...

I wonder if you would be willing to trade a reading in order to expand more on this subject, whenever you have the time of course.
>>
>>18208422
Poor bv got bashed after all he's done for this general. No one respects the readers which is why a lot of the good ones leave.
>>
File: 1469558681377.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469558681377.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>18208422

>/div/ in a nutshell
>>
>>18208317
>>18208330
>>18208336
>>18208357

Alright, i am heading to have lunch, but i will get back to the readings in an hour. Stay tune, ill try to do all of you.
>>
>>18208468
Thank you
>>
>>18208456
newhelp u a qt?
>>
>>18208468
You've been amazing, please keep it up!
>>
>>18208455
That's terrible, who would do such a thing?
>>
>>18208481
i got curious so i pulled a card 5 of cups. it's probably either an ex or a girl he rejected. no need to take it seriously.
>>
>>18208478

newhelp is a total qt
>>
>>18208422
next they will ask for love readings about the readers they are crushing
>>
>>18208468
Awesome, thanks
>>
>>18208488
I think once card to summarize this general is the 5 of cups
>>
File: img.jpg (1MB, 2160x2573px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
1MB, 2160x2573px
Any tasseomancer around?
I just had this cup and I'm female looking for a reading about important events taking place next year.
>>
>>18208204
It's not an explicitly occult-related situation, but it might link back to it if I'm seeing things the way they are.
>>
File: kingwen.gif (8KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
kingwen.gif
8KB, 600x597px
I'm here again. Will do I-Ching readings.
I'm going to get a bit more advanced and do general readings for you all, but if you can, stick to yes no questions.
>>
>>18208455
Does bv not come around anymore? Damn. I've been meaning to thank him if I saw him around, one of his readings legitimately helped me stop doing some stupid shit and my life's a lot better as a result.
>>
>>18208555
Nice trips, pally.
Will I date someone before March?
>>
>>18208555

>555

Auspicious. A general is good, but if you prefer yes or no, then is the winding path that I am taking going to work for me?
>>
>>18208555
Yes or no question: Is she right?
>>
>>18208529
I..really don't want to say what i see..
>>
>>18208564
Now you have to.
>>
>>18208564
Why not? Will I die?
>>
>>18208555
Is she becoming interested in me?
>>
>>18208555
Should i go there tomorrow?
>>
>>18208560
Hex 54: Kuei mei / A loveless marriage.

Whether or not it will happen before march is irrelevant, it will not be a happy thing for both parties.
Find someone else.
>>
>>18208562
Hex 55: Feng / Abundance

No, you are above her in whatever you are arguing about.
>>
>>18208555
Have I already met my next bf?
>>
>>18208561
Hex 46: Sheng / Upward Mobility

I'd say so
>>
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>18208478
>>18208490

>Cute enough to be approached by girls without issue

>Sperg enough to never have a relationship lasting over a month

>Most of the time i just get bored quickly and stop things early to not make a mess of it.

>Only girl i still think of until today was the one that gave me my first kiss (ten years ago)

>She was in love with my brother so i stopped things there

>But i loved her
D-DELETE THIS
>>
>>18208277
I'm still around. Post is:

>>18207943
>>
>>18208600
Interesting. Very interesting. That helps, thanks!
>>
>>18208609

it's okay, newhelp. someday you'll find a a nice girl
>>
>>18208578
Hex 33: Tun / Retreat
Probably not, but don't wallow in it.
The nature of this hex says that you can rebuild and regroup, like armies do in retreat.
She isn't but someone eventually will be.
>>
>>18208609
All of us here are fucked up in the head, plenty of us way worse than you.
>>
>>18208555

will i find love next year?
>>
>>18208582
Hex 33: Li / Igniting

It's kind of hard to interpret this hex for you, but I'd say yes.
>>
>>18208555
she have some romantic feelings for me?
>>
>>18208555
Does she view me as a possible romantic interest?
>>
>>18208555
Am I right in following my hunch that my father isn't as bad as his one vocal detractor claims him to be?
>>
>>18208555
Will I find love from a short haired qt soon (within 3 months)? If not, will I find it within 6 months?
>>
>>18208602
Hex 63: Chi Chi / Aftermath

You might be interpreting things in an over optimistic or over pessimistic way, try to look at things unbiased, and you will know.
>>
>>18208573
Enjoy the time you have. However long it may last.
>>
>>18208133
>>18208128
Do you think that could be a possibility?

Her friend may be the one causing her to not trust me?
>>
>>18208277
>>18207936

lol now I'm still around
>>
>>18208628
Hex 17: Sui / Following.

If you go with your heart, ad the natural flow of things without resisting, it looks good for you m8.

Sorry guys, last reading for a bit, I'm tired and need some rest.
Oh and in the future if you get a reading, and anonymous replies, it's me, I often forget to use my tripcode.
>>
>>18208623
>>18208616

I just dont think too much about love in general anymore. I know its real, but i dont think anyone will make me feel what i did for her back then.

I called quits long time ago... ''agua que no has de beber, déjala correr''

>>18207943
>>18208317
>>18208330
>>18208336
>>18208357
>>18208552

Alright i am back, will start soon.
>>
>>18208662
Today i learned NewHelp knows some spanish
Them feelings tho
>>
>>18208660
>replying as me
anon I
>>
>>18208666
oh oops

>>18208662

>>18207942

It's career-related.
>>
>>18208661

that's a lot more positive than i expected. thanks!
>>
>>18208662
"Nunca falta un roto para un descosido"
>>
>>18208652
That's very ominous and I'm not scared of bad news if you've got any to share.
I'm alright about dying if at least I manage to see one person before.
>>
>>18208674
didn't say it was a bad thing ><
>>
>>18208687
>I'm alright about dying if at least I manage to see one person before.
S T O R Y T I M E
>>
>>18208662
I know how u feel. I think its why most of us r single is because we don't want to date just anyone we want the right 1
>>
>>18208693
I love someone from far away and I'm planning to visit him, if I get to hug him once, I'll die happy.
>>
>>18208555
Did he break up with me because I was too needy?
>>
>>18208732
I hope it works out for the both of you, and I hope he knows how you feel.
>>
>>18208555
Would this guy, B, be suitable for me?
>>
>>18208732
I wish you the best, distance doesn't have to be the end of the world. My girlfriend lived on the other side of the planet when we first met so I didn't even try to pursue her but now we live together.
>>
>>18208732
Best of luck anon, hugs are the best
>>
>>18208555
Does he miss me?
>>
>>18208744
>>18208752
>>18208767
Thank you anons, I wish the best for you too.
He does know and I'm looking forward to see him, so a bad reading won't scare me away.
>>
>>18208732
Oh dearheart, I'm sending good vibes your way!
>>
>>18208777
Take those trips as your good reading, you earned them
>>
>>18207936
>The Star
>The Devil
>Five of Pentacles
>King of Swords

Some form of ''unhealthy attachment'' is relevant to your current situation? Perhaps a romantic relationship? or more in the lines of health?

Well the advise on the reading is to remember that you are not alone, you might be walking away from something or someone good that will help you with said regards.

I have a feeling a mother figure might be related. Not sure

Hope it helped
>>
>>18208455
He destroyed a girl someone who claimed to be suicidal and he mercilessly told her many bad things and mind you this girl was his "friend" apparently. I wonder how she is doing... she use to give readings here on x
>>
>>18208788
Could I get a reading? I'll trade runes back.
Male
Sagittarius
Will I find a relationship at this job or somewhere else?
Anxious yet calm.
>>
>>18208788
Thank you so much anon
>''unhealthy attachment'
Made a new friend but I cannot stop obsessing over him
>I have a feeling a mother figure might be related. Not sure
Mom went down to Florida for something and the hurricane had me worried
>>
>>18208791
Shit. Apparently I missed a lot in the months I stopped doing readings for a while.
>>
>>18208752
Glad your ldr worked out, mine didn't. It wasn't because of the ldr though it was because he was a colossal dick and lying piece of shit. I didn't care that he lied about being a Manlet either I cared how he tried to gaslight me, called me names, put me down constantly and was aggressive physically on top of other things.
>>
>>18208686

Quiero creer anon ;_;

>>18208701

You said it. I have no patience for meaningless relationships, dont know how normies do it.
>>
>>18208783
I appreciate anon, may you receive in double <3

>>18208785
Taken and saved! Bless you too. :)
>>
>>18208808
I hope you heal from this soon, there are great people out there and you deserve the best.
>>
>>18208808
Yeah gaslighting and abuse isn't something anyone should stick around for. He sounds like a real piece of work and I'm glad you were able to leave his bullshit.
>>
>>18208791
Oh wow what a jerk... I heard he was bitter but damn.
>>
File: 1475639270275.jpg (160KB, 499x562px) Image search: [Google]
1475639270275.jpg
160KB, 499x562px
>>18207556
The cell phone I saw is in a person's possession....
They feel there doing you a favor....

I feel ghosts too around it...

>Tyrone has the fone
>>18207988
Neat Nathan.
>>18208456
But I mean... There not going to believe you if you say it... They will still wanna get laid and still want the chad instead of the orbiter.

>>18208529
What's with the Virgo and family issues for next year anon.... That's a bad cup.
>>18208609
So you bought into the kikes plan of onitis and giving a fuck... I'm sorry to hear that anon.

Kiss me through the screen like you mean it anon. Now you can break the no kiss
>>18208558
He did a terrible thing. Like sauron it must not be named.
>>18208791
Well she was asking for it
>>
>>18208797

Thanks for the feedback!

I honestly dont know what to make of your cards, even with the feedback... so ill draw a couple more cards
>Tower
>Chariot
>Magician

Expect important times coming soon, definitely prepare for the unexpected since tower was present. Worry not, since you will end up standing, but its going to be a bumpy ride.
>>
Is it hard for us to be decent human beings and not have so much drama in /div/? I'm legit asking, we have a great community here usually and its a shame that so many readings will only trade because nobody offers feedback or even a simple thanks or there is constant arguing, such as the tomboy argument, aries argument, the slut/clothes argument, let alone all the stuff of the past, etc.

Lets just be decent humans for once, 4chan or not, and just enjoy each other's company and readings and such. Maybe I'm asking for too much despite my many years on 4chan.
>>
>>18208832
she actually asked another reader for a read and bv read for her because he knew who she was but the way he read her it was very... savage to say the least.
>>
>>18208834
Yeah I just came back after a long hiatus (Too busy to give good readings for a while.) and I'm not exactly surprised but definitely disappointed since I liked this ongoing thread a lot more than other divination forums.
>>
>>18208791
Wow :/
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 251x200px
>>18208832
Reading would be great
>>
File: 1428578997900669.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
tfw ignored.
>>
>>18208838
How long ago was this?
>>
Hopefully Nathaniel comes back tonight to finish the requests he has.
>>
>>18208843
a few threads back m8
>>
>>18208845
I always miss the drama...
>>
>>18208832
>That's a bad cup.
Care to elaborate?

>Virgo
That's the sign of an ex that stalked me

>family issues
We're not dysfunctional but the issues I believe are little
>>
>>18208846
The only drama I saw was some arguments over Tomboys.
>>
>>18208791
I hope the lass is doing fine.
>>
>>18208855
We had the drama with the poor suicidal girl a few threads back, we had some aries drama a few threads back, we had some on girls and what they wear and whether they were sluts or not a thread or two ago.

Hurricane Matthew is spreading the salt.
>>
>>18208846
>>18195654
>>
>>18208854
A Virgo is coming back. And it's bad... Family issue are going to hit an all time mortal kombat fatalitie.
>>18208834
So you think anonymous just changes because you want it too... Or cause moot left...
Hahahahaha.

I don't want to be decent or cowtow into my humanity.

I wanna be like the urge movie.

>queerants Post a nice price and I may or may not read you.
>>
>>18208860
I vaguely remember both those, but did not see it unfold.

The Tomboy stuff was a week and a half ago I believe?
>>
>>18208791
I missed it but didn't he just tell her that the guy she likes isn't interested?
>>
>>18208862
Ouch thats tough
>>
File: TB.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TB.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>18208796

Doing it, give me a sec

>>18208791

I will have to play the Devil's Advocate. Mind you i was not on the thread in that specific moment, but i did see a femanon bashing bv before he stopped using the trip or reading here. Other loved reader whom i am not going to mention started gaining trasth talk from one particular femanon (whom i asume was related to bv's case).

In short, we dont really know the context so we should not point fingers at anybody.
>>
>>18208834
You are asking too much.

This place is full of bored lonely people with little going on their lives who spend way too much time here. Many of them are either still in high school or fresh out. Regardless, the high school mentality hasn't changed. What kind of people do you think sit around in their rooms asking for a bf/gf reading all day? People here love drama and stirring shit up. If there is nothing going on, someone always posts something to stir up drama. It it starts, people keep fanning the flames. From there, stories become taller and taller with every person who tells them like some fucked up game of broken telephone. All because people here don't go outside enough.

This place was fucked from the very beginning.
>>
>>18208860
If you dress like a slut and have sex with jamal your always going to be a slut....

Aries were never good ever. They like to pretend confidence like leo.... They can't command and become it like Aquarius or Viagra Virgo or Capricorn.

May hurricane Matthew cleanse the world of non whites esp. Jamaicans.
>>
>>18208863
>A Virgo is coming back. And it's bad...
Hell no, not again...

>Family issue are going to hit an all time mortal kombat fatalitie.
Welp... So isn't there anything I could do?
>>
>>18208872
Nice speedo Alex. I knew he had a huge dick :3
>>
>>18207912
Female, Aquarius, love general, tired..didn't get much sleep last night
>>
>>18208607

Thank you kindly.
>>
>>18208863
>So you think anonymous just changes because you want it too... Or cause moot left...

No I want people to not be shitposters. But feel free to do what you wish with your life Cheswick, its not a good look either way.
>>18208865
Sounds about right yeah.
>>18208873
I won't deny that, but it would be nice to just at least ease up on it a bit. I mean I myself have asked for love readings and I'm in my mid 20s, but even if I get a bad reading or whatever I at least take the time to provide feedback and thank the reader. I get a lot of people here are probably young and have built up the 4chan culture in their minds, but you get tired of it after 12 years here, at least I have.
>>18208876
Just stop.
>>
File: jw.png (266KB, 375x347px) Image search: [Google]
jw.png
266KB, 375x347px
>>18208880
cheswick, cheswick, gimmie some love reading, please!
>>
Well I'm just glad we all agree on what card is for cheaters and what cards for hamplanets around here finally

>>18208881
Awe that's too bad. Watch the movie southpaw it will help with your insomnia. Also jake

Why do I keep picking up abandoned animals.... Are you supposed to volunteer at a shelter?
>>
File: mgskiss.png (713KB, 1201x631px) Image search: [Google]
mgskiss.png
713KB, 1201x631px
>>18208832

Awww, i will kiss my phone screen since i am at the job <3

Not my first kiss, but the only one i care about ;^)
>>
>>18208889
>I want people to not be shitposters.
That has to change from the top-down. Too many people here love shitposting, but it would slowly change if respected people set a better example.
>>
>>18208894
>also Jake
Que?
>why do I keep picking up abandoned animals....
No clue, I'm an animal person but I dunno if that's relevant
>>
>>18208791
Is the girl okay?
>>
/div/ would be a lot better if rustig was still around.
>>
>>18208905
>>18195564
Read the whole exchange, what a dick
>>
>>18208905
no idea lad, but I do hope so.
>>
>>18208889
Bu-ut you just said to do what I do best?

>>18208893
Seeing a person dressed modestly that's into you somewhat of a crush like I saw them in a store you frequent. They would never come up to you and ask you out.

You need to look at the cues and pick up when someone is attracted to you... I've seen at least two people you've overlooked in this past year alone.
>>
>>18208901
It'd be nice anon, I know realistically it probably won't ever happen, but I wish it would. No reason for all the drama honestly, especially lately. I'm glad we do have people like Empath and such that honestly like the people here and are always trying to spread good stuff around.
>>
>>18208913

Hi Cheswick, can you please do some love reading for me? :)
>>
>>18208862
he's always been that blunt, you just didn't notice it when he rhymed
>>
>>18208913
what did s think of me yesterday?
>>
>>18208909
> mentions she is suicidal
> doesn't ask him for a read.
> gives her very savage read anyways
> gets bashed because of her sign

oh shi... poor girl
>>
>>18208913
>Bu-ut you just said to do what I do best?

I did say to do as you please, but it doesn't mean I'm not going to tell you to stop shitposting. Especially with a comment about how if a woman sleeps with a black man or dresses a certain way that they are a slut and that you wish a hurricane would kill all non-whites. Its stupid, same as hating someone for what their astrological sign is, which doesn't define them as a person.

I know you shitpost to get a kick out of it, but I do wonder whether you truly believe the things you type sometimes and where you learned to become that way if so.
>>
>>18208904
There someone named Jake coming into your life soon... Even if briefly try and make something out of it
>>18208906
Not really... If chironyomus however came back or hinge then it would be great again.
>>18208898
This is also is the only kiss I care about. What a coincidence
>>
File: file.png (250KB, 636x380px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
250KB, 636x380px
>>18208913
What will my next GF be like? And when can I expect her?
>>
>>18207411
I wrap mine in a chunk of colorful fabric and tie it in a knot at the top.
>>
>>18208906
This

Rustig would save us all
>>
>>18208906
yes pls!

Also, I wished hijinks was back, I see him from time to time here. He would make the thread a better place. Very positive and kind guy
>>
>>18208909
dont know that reader but is there a reason he was so harsh?
>>
>>18208934
Okay weird because there's an ex with that name who I've gotten a few odd readings on lately and then there's another Jake who I got coffee with but I am not at all interested even though I tried to be, I couldn't bring myself to keep forcing something that wasn't there. Plus being led on isn't a good feeling, he's persistent though, text me today asking to hang out actually. Can you tell if it's either of them (or an entirely new one? Too many jakes in my life ha)
>>
>>18208941
he said in the next thread that the cards indicated that the querent would not listen to friendly advice and needed something harsh as a wake up call
>>
>>18208933
I learned it when I was standing on the edge. Haha

Astronomy means a lot it defines a person and thinking that's it doesn't matter makes me think your just a charleten.
>>18208925
S wasn't thinking of much but s was thinking about love and supporting and caring for someone then s looked at some band S liked.
>>
Fuck it, who wants a reading from a Thoth deck?

Post /x/ themed memes if you do.
>>
>>18208913
>Seeing a person dressed modestly that's into you somewhat of a crush like I saw them in a store you frequent. They would never come up to you and ask you out.
Is she much older than me by any chance?
>You need to look at the cues and pick up when someone is attracted to you... I've seen at least two people you've overlooked in this past year alone.
welp, thats my story of life
>>
>>18208796

>Situation: Eight of Swords
>Job: Three of Cups Reversed
>Outside: Page of Swords
>General: Seven of Swords, Judgement, World, Five of Wands

You will have more luck outside your job, that said this card might also imply there is already someone interested in you.

The World next to Judgment is an intriguing pair. If someone is indeed interested, you might be misjudging them, or perhaps it talks about a past relationship? The world does advice the end of a cicle, and you also had seven and eight of swords...

Regardless expect some interesting times for love coming soon. Perhaps not a relationship but some foreplay and the sort, the kind that can lead to something.

I will like some feedback if possible before i make my query. If you dont feel comfortable giving it then just say so.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18208925
>>18208948
kek

that someone isn't me right lel
>>
>>18208946
still it was uncalled for, he was still too harsh on the poor chick.
>>
>>18208956
Hn, feels accurate. There is currently someone interested in me, however it would be long distance and I don't know if I want to do that anymore. Did the cards tell you anything else about your last statement? I already have a friend with benefits, but I kind of want something more real, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>18208946
>>18208961
what a douche
>>
>>18208948
>I learned it when I was standing on the edge. Haha

You're not Big Boss Cheswick.
>
Astronomy means a lot it defines a person and thinking that's it doesn't matter makes me think your just a charleten.

It only defines a person if they let it define them, and then they feel pigeon holed to act a certain way or be a certain way. Plenty of people have characteristics of other signs, or act a different way than their astrology charts say. A person isn't defined by merely one thing, they are defined by a myriad of things. Whether it be their parents, their friends, their relationships (past or present), the environment, their job, a physical or emotional ailment, etc. Many things define a person, not just a matter of where the stars happened to be the day they were born. For instance a man could have a small penis or a woman small breasts, which isn't determined by the stars, but genetics, and they could develop poor self-confidence because of those things, or their parents could be drug addicts and they've learned to stay away from drugs and not repeat their parents mistakes, despite potentially having a sign that talks of addiction.

Things only define them if you let them, simple as that.
>>
File: ua.jpg (86KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
ua.jpg
86KB, 960x720px
>>18208952

A general read please.
>>
File: white.jpg (1MB, 1360x2040px) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
1MB, 1360x2040px
>>18208948
Female
Love reading
>>
>>18207912
feelin fem today
cancer moon
When is this feeling going to be satisfied?
lonely
>>
>>18208555
Manuel
Aries
Male

Same question as before, a girl is coming back into our group. but i think she´s looking for an excuse to meet up. Does she like me?
>>
>>18208972

Sure thing, I forgot to add. I need gender and a name.
>>
>>18208943
The one you had coffee with plz give it a month or two OK slow and steady wins the race.
I see bricks too... I hope your not as bitter as your aura is leading me to believe.

>>18208935
I'm not seeing any for the next at least six months...
I'm thinking maybe if you went into a coed yoga class or a class where there's girls of like interests you would be able to pick a girl out.

I've seen a really wiafu material girl in a class brown hair and nice person all around.
>>18208938
>so he's like trump I didn't think so.
>>
>>18208983
inb4 the aries hate
>>
File: skelly.jpg (4KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
4KB, 250x227px
>>18208952

ghoulia, female
give me a general love read pls
>>
>>18208985

Male
Nicholas
>>
>>18208987
>I've seen a really wiafu material girl in a class brown hair and nice person all around.

Interesting. Their is one girl I know that has a Dark Brownish Red hair, that is easily wife material.

Maybe it's that I know this girl, and something will happen in time?
>>
>>18208988
im kinda new on x, what´s with the aries hate?
>>
>>18209000
Shitposters and trolls looking to start shit.
>>
File: 2oc.jpg (58KB, 413x669px) Image search: [Google]
2oc.jpg
58KB, 413x669px
>>18208934
>>
>>18209000
dem tripssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>18209000
just a bunch of bitter assholes
>>
>>18208987
Nag he was super off and I was uncomfortable the whole time. I get an extremely weird vibe just thinking about hanging out with him again. I suppose that answers your assumption...but I don't think it's fair to keep seeing someone I don't have even a general interest in let alone feel uncomfortable around :-( thanks though man
>>
>>18208970
>or what big boss is best boss.

Genetics wouldn't be half as bad if there eugenics and a end to interaical breeding.
And genetics have nothing to do with magics unless your from star seeded line.

The stars dictate your life just like your palm. It shows like a black mirror your future
Seeing a almost 10/10 I think you watched them on internet... But that's not relevant.

I'm also seeing illness for winter so dress warmly and take beets and vitamin c now.

Seeing you need to find a lasting impression on this world. What about becoming a vegan?
>>
>>18208909
He said he didnt call her a cunt and he said that was someone else
>>
>>18209008
Take note X on how there throwing there love away into the cups and not really having sex with each other.... IE. Fwb,There cheating on each other...

>but by all means don't believe me
>>
>>18209029
1. Breeding with another race does not make ones genetics worse. Even incest does not make ones genetics worse outside of the immune system, which is very minute unless its done over generations.
2. Stars are not magic. I for instance act nothing like my supposed astrological sign or its entire chart. I can act like any of the other astrological signs or their varied charts depending on my mood or what it is that I am doing.
3. I have yet to watch anything on the internet today beyond a simple LP or two with no webcams.
4. I haven't been properly sick since I was 20, that was 6 years ago, and the cold rarely bothers me, I could go outside in shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt and be fine, and I eat plenty of beef and my Vitamin C levels are fine, I just went to the doctor not long ago and had it all checked.
5. The majority of people in this life will not have a lasting impression in this world beyond their close friends and family, and even those will wane with time. Becoming a Vegan wouldn't suddenly give some random person on the planet fame, nor would it give you all the necessary nutrients that one would need out of life.
>>
>>18208277
>>18207958 meeeeeee! I know it's late but I'm in Aussie land and i got sleepy xD
>>
>>18208962

>Did the cards tell you anything else about your last statement?

Five of Wands with a Magician as a clarifier. Definitely some positive ''competitiveness'' in love, and the Magician reinforces my idea that this is outside the job.

>if you catch my drift.
>Justice

I do, it will get serious when you truly want it. Dont worry too much about it.

My query is

>How can i improve my divination skills? should i stay by my self or look for help (Books, a tutor, ect)

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Jack-White.jpg (15KB, 301x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White.jpg
15KB, 301x400px
>>18209040
Will I be with my crush? If so, when?
>>
>>18208990

Alright, I'm new to this deck so let me know if it's accurate and I'll keep going.

The deck tells me that the present situation is filled with lust. This could either mean a passionate love fair you're engaged in or you strongly using your energy in order to achieve a relationship or union of some kind with you.

The immediate influence either in the present or very near feature is Fortune where shows a very pleasant change.

The best that can be accomplished in your current situation is reflected by The Hermit which indicates that you may have to walk away from this relationship to know yourself and find widsom from within.

My reading is that in the distant past you had to make a choice and it may have took you a while to decide.

In the recent past, I have the 9 of Discs which indicates Yesod, or Balance, in the Earth element. It also indicates venus in Virgo. My read is that whoever you are romantically involved with, you are paying a lot of attention to naturally because you love to. However, you may be hesitant to get involved if they're not showing the same attention back. This is because you want to make sure you're safe in this relationship as you are getting so involved. Either way, you have probably had good experiences with this relationship in the recent past.

I'm have trouble interpreting the future influence card but it's the Ace of Wands. It primarily represents a primal force within this deck, it could be that of a sexual nature but the way I'm interpreting it is you'll be lost in the Honeymoon Phase.

If this is accurate at all and you're interested, I will continue with the last 4 decks of the Celtic Cross spread.
>>
>>18209040
howdy cheswick may I have a reading?
>>
>>18209046
Yes yes it would.

And yeah you were watching stuff.
Why do you talk like a britfag anon?

At least being vegan would help with your karma
>>18209062
That's neat wands with the magican I never get that..
>>18209064
I don't see anything... I just see you on your phone daydreaming.
Time to move on I guess or approach them
>>
>>18209067

i'm not in a relationship right now, and no love affairs, sadly. kidding. but i have been attempting to achieve or find love. i like someone, but it's complicated. thanks, though.
>>
Robert
Male
Capricorn

My ambitions, the vision I'm chasing, my expectations in love, am I manifesting it? Are my actions bringing me closer? I cannot imagine a life without this as nothing else can replace it at this point.
>>
>>18209072
Iron price.
>>
File: IMG_0209.jpg (510KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
510KB, 1242x1242px
>>18208952
Heeeeyoooo!
>>
>>18209093
Life in Pluto will change it eventually it changes everything even you Capricorn.
>>
File: Jack-White-Lazaretto-video-770.jpg (45KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-Lazaretto-video-770.jpg
45KB, 770x433px
>>18208948

Hey, cheswick.

I want to know what you can tell me about the relationship with my current crush who is my friend in a somewhat complicated situation.

Male, if that helps.
>>
File: Spookie art.png (318KB, 587x562px) Image search: [Google]
Spookie art.png
318KB, 587x562px
To my pending querents, too much work here at the job... I will do some today, but likely will have to finish tomorrow.

Sorry for that, i will do them as soon as i can. Hope i can help
>>
>>18209096
What's his sign you think?? Acts kinda like Aries
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1536x1242px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1536x1242px
>>18209078
Do you see me getting with my crush? Timeframe?
>>
>>18209095
I don't follow
>>
File: lovee.jpg (266KB, 1108x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lovee.jpg
266KB, 1108x1200px
>>18209078
when do i get a boyfriend ;-;
>>
>>18208980
Could someone take this? I wanna know when I'll get laid or loved, whichever is first
>>
File: IMG_0407.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>18209110
Lolol no hate for Aries, it's sort of like all of us hahaha.
Ps. I missed out on my reading from NewHope, wondering if you could give me a reading?
F/libra
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18209108
>>18207958 (me) that's okay! Have a good day at work!
>>
>>18208978
Come on cheswick don't skip me I actually had a guy follow me today.
>>
File: its jack.jpg (58KB, 730x1038px) Image search: [Google]
its jack.jpg
58KB, 730x1038px
>>18209040
Howdy Ches. Will I date anyone in the next 4 months? If so, what will that relationship be like, and how will it begin?
>>
>>18209126
Buy a hooker choose laid over love any day.
>>18209111
Not really sure you actually want this one anon nice to chase not to stay with though.
>>18209117
When you work out the insecurity on the inside. Your appearing too standoffish and almost like a wallflower. Try to drastically change your life. Maybe watch some Dr. Phil.

Cards I scryed were.

The eight of Pentecost pentacles
The seven of sticks
The world
The reversed queen of cups...
The reversed lovers
The reversed empress
It's also bisexuality in the cards... Maybe you would be luckier with the same sex.
>>
>>18209100
Change it?

Whatever you're referring to, this transcends anything I know of.
I felt it before and I've seen it before, didn't feel a glimpse of it since.
My life has never been the same, having witnessed something that shouldn't be possible.
I know it exists, but am I on my way of obtaining it?
>>
>>18208905
>>18208909
>>18208932
>>18208941
>>18208946
>>18208961
>>18208964

What a bunch of fucking drama queens.

>Samefags, not even once.

>>18208911
wew lad
>>
File: Untitled -.jpg (63KB, 911x568px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled -.jpg
63KB, 911x568px
>>
>>18209151
Are male hookers even a thing? I'd wanna be with someone I'm at least friends with, I just wanted to know if this shit was gonna happen soon.
>>
File: jack-white-f06b9e73d181e6bc.jpg (113KB, 960x745px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-f06b9e73d181e6bc.jpg
113KB, 960x745px
>>18209151
Cheswick.

How's my writing career going? What are my opportunities? I'm at a strong crossroads.

I'm watching movies, by the way.
>>
>>18209128
I honestly do get the meme? Halp?
>>18209154
Well since retrograde is coming just wade into the deeps.
Feel the love for as long as you can.
>>18209155
SMS samefags

Also picked up street Argus.
>>
>>18209155
watch out for that edge anon
>>
>>18209155
How many girls did you reject on here to get them so angry at you m8?
>>
>>18209167
The best kinda thread OH BOY! My favorite

>>18209172
Yeah there real actually better then the whole relationship desu
>>18209188
Change the plot around and see it more mainstream anon an I see it working...
I really wish you could include a railway scene like ww1 ish
>>
>>18209191
>>18209128
Bon jovi <3
whooooaaaaaah we're half way there
Whoaaaaah salmon on a beeeear!
>>
>>18209155
the guy was being a dick, the poor girl probably didn't even do anything to him.
>>
>>18209204
any opprotunities in my writer career soon?

would i get anything out of never going mainstream, though?
>>
>>18209206
Oh I made friends on clash of queens cause of Bon jovi. Good times.

>>18209208
White knights and women who knew.

She must have. They always do.
>>
>>18209155
> defending bv
wew lad...
>>
>>18209151
>Not really sure you actually want this one anon nice to chase not to stay with though.

i can't see that being the case? But why do you think that?

I'll keep it in mind though.
>>
>>18209204
I doubt that but alright
>>
>>18209214
Do you have a editor yet I had one it really helped.

You have figured out your audience right ?
What and who are you catering too?

Scryed a lot of wands so I guess it's just more of a work in progress.

Use some meme magics to let kek flow through and write for you.
>>
>>18209204
no she didn't
>>
File: e8dff480a0fbab59c92e8f33220a4d9c.png (953KB, 800x1049px) Image search: [Google]
e8dff480a0fbab59c92e8f33220a4d9c.png
953KB, 800x1049px
>>18209227
yeah, that's about it. i might take a class soon.

the audience....i don't think i have an audience. really. i really think i'm writing for myself, as the only person who'll get it.

something is bubbling up...but i don't think readers will get it
>>
>>18209218
I feel there is a lot of water in the crush maybe you should just let this one swim away.

Try for air signs instead. They are upbeat and love you
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 283x178px
>>18209227
cheswick, i think i can control time.

now i have to find the miss.
>>
>>18209233
Then I take it you know the two signs in question?
>>
>>18209230
Wait you mean male hookers yeah there real.
I wonder if any crushes querys have even been to a adult store.
>>
>>18209248
Are you doing readings currently still?
>>
>>18209197
>Implying

>>18209194
>Calling facts is edgy

>>18209208

>The guy was being a dick
>Poor girl probably didn't even do anything to him.

And you know this how? from those posts hardly mean anything. Not to mention >>18208791 seems to think otherwise?

Wonder which reader are we talking about, because bv was and is close to many other readers. No one has context yet you are the first to bash. Thats the real shame
>>
>>18209251
Ikr querys all ways deserve it. She seemed uppity it's her own fault
>>
changing the subject since this is pretty much derailing the damn thread.

what is /div/'s favorite method of divination?
>>
>>18207912
>Male
>Cancer
>Do I have a chance with this girl Jaira?
>Frustrated/Confused
>>
>>18209261
>most like who's div favorite reader.

>Readers who is your worst query and why.
>>
>>18209261
taking a huge shit and then looking at it
90% better than this garbage
>>
>>18209275
>trying to turn a legit discussion into shitposting
>>
>>18209278
Hey someone on here should start doing koromancy the divining of shit.

I'll gib it a try if it's real and time stamped.
>>
File: jack_white-and-coke2.jpg (51KB, 450x486px) Image search: [Google]
jack_white-and-coke2.jpg
51KB, 450x486px
>>18209204
Hey cheswick you see that picture of michael cera dressed up as jack white on leddit?

Also how far into the future is it before i get approached by a guy who I find attractive?
>>
File: tumblr_nb6wstfi1U1qb5fz3o1_1280.jpg (283KB, 709x1003px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb6wstfi1U1qb5fz3o1_1280.jpg
283KB, 709x1003px
>>18209261
all i've tried is cartomancy and i think it's really fun
but i don't think my voices really like me doing it
they kind of roll their eyes and say not now when i want to do it
>>
File: 2012JackWhite02JM270412.jpg (152KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2012JackWhite02JM270412.jpg
152KB, 600x900px
>>18209284
DAMMIT CHESWICK TELL ME WHO I HAVE CHANCES WITH SEXUALLY

AHHHHH STOP IGNORINNG ME
>>
>>18209291
What the voices think it's best for you? Have you asked them?
>>
>>18209275
You are my favorite I always crack up when you are in the thread
>>
>>18207912

Male.

Taurus.

I currently have a crush on a friend that may or may not be mutual. The situation is highly complicated as there are some warning signs and both of us are taken.

I would just like to know the details of the situation and what's factoring into it and possible outcomes. I would like to keep the friendship as it's a former best friend but I fear tension gets in the way.

Frustrated.
>>
>>18209278
Take one huge shit
Time stamp it
Post it
???
Profit
>18209287
No I have not... Neat find.
Need to give everyone a chance you know it's not fair to be picky.
>>18209293
Sexually great chances with yourself. 10/10
With someone else however you need some work.
>>
File: pic9405.png (321KB, 414x575px) Image search: [Google]
pic9405.png
321KB, 414x575px
>>18209312
Tell me what A is thinking about me.
>>
File: realsweetleaf.jpg (679KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
realsweetleaf.jpg
679KB, 2048x1536px
Maybe I should try powder scrying.

>What does this line look like?
>What's the first thing that pops into my mind as I throw my head back?
>Anything special about that tingle in the back of my throat?
>>
>>18209287
>>18209312
As of recent its only blacks and arabs. I was approached once by a cute guy a month or so ago but I fucked up. Can you tell me that I didn't make a terrible mistake and that he would have cheated?
>>
>>18209323
Is it ashley? I'm picking up Ashley or Ariadne....

The girl I'm seeing is on twitter atm and not thinking about much.

She will have a shower soon though and needs her nails redone.

Keep getting Mexico.... And a highway.
>>
>2016
>not puking in the street and reading from the splatter
>>
>>18209334
That's why you need to try them I told you not to be picky.
I guess if they are kemetian Arabs it's fine to date them.

Date a kemetian.

I see you with a black guy though two or so years in the future if you want him.
>>
File: divorced.jpg (31KB, 396x450px) Image search: [Google]
divorced.jpg
31KB, 396x450px
>>18209227
will i be with d or t? who likes me?
>>
Will somebody just poo in the loo already so it can be read.
>>
>>18209261

Tarot is my main go to for divination. I find Thoth the most insightful deck and I love collecting the art.

But I find something about the I-Ching fascinating.

I've only tried Runes a little and I like it but find it the most vague.
>>
File: img-jack-white-3_12114723816.jpg (663KB, 1160x1500px) Image search: [Google]
img-jack-white-3_12114723816.jpg
663KB, 1160x1500px
>>18209312
REALLY

WHAT WORK DO I NEED?!?!?

THAT WAS SURPRISING
>>
File: jaku.jpg (8KB, 236x248px) Image search: [Google]
jaku.jpg
8KB, 236x248px
>>18209227
do i get laid at uni
>>
>>18209350
Oh yeah tell me what you think of the two of cups and the devil.

What about the heirophant
>>
>>18207912
Male
Pisces
What general advice should I take heed of in my new business venture?
I feel tired.
>>
>>18207874
Kek no, but one day I hope to have one <3
>>18208422
People spazzed out? I must've missed that. I'm not even that attractive, so I doubt they were "thirsting" after me.
>>18208425
>>18208456
Kek. /div/ is a strange and beautiful place
>>18208498
Already happened anon, a while back this used to be quite common involving Thoth and a few others.
>>18208906
Rustig is based. I loved the guy
>>18208920
Dawww thanks anon. I do genuinely love this place and you guys; you're like a family to me. I'm just so thankful that you guys give me a place where I'm accepted, reading is a moot price to pay for your lovely company.
>>18208934
Chironymous is based, but I think he's off sorting other things in his life. Hinge I miss here too, his readings are top notch.
>>
>>18209369
I see a forward girl approach but I see you not having the stamina to finish.... Stop jerking off so it can be good.
>>18209352
I wish you would take charge more in social situations more try talking to servers and anyone really. You need confidence I think there is books on it.
>>
>>18209278
yea, has anyone ever had a reading come true here that wasn't happenstance?
>>
>>18209385
What's your worst query empath.

>dat drumroll.
>>
File: 1475543197000.jpg (114KB, 521x810px) Image search: [Google]
1475543197000.jpg
114KB, 521x810px
>>18209299
i think they think my fascination for it is kinda stupid haha
and they get bored doing it
and maybe they feel a little like i'm asking for too much
idk
>>
>>18209399
Isn't that a porn star.... If your just watching porn it's no wonder your not laid already....
>>
>>18209385
did any ask about you?
>>
File: zzzz.png (584KB, 671x574px) Image search: [Google]
zzzz.png
584KB, 671x574px
>>18209388
Do you see something interesing around me?
>>
File: beep boop badaboop.jpg (51KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
beep boop badaboop.jpg
51KB, 600x401px
>>18209388
What will the next person I date be like?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>18209388
im actually waiting for someone though. i'm more wondering when she's going to show up. i think it's a fated thing. I don't care to fuck anyone else right now, though I think I could take the chances that were there and succeed.
>>
>>18209388
is she a nice girl at least?
>>
Hello I'm wondering if I could get a reading for something? I had an old friend in highschool and we were very close but we fell out at a bad time because I was moving away and it just ended up we never talked again as he moved from our town back to his home country his dad still lives in my town, I had big feelings for him and I told him about it too maybe why we drifted apart but I think about him from time to time wondering what he looks like now and what he's like (it's not crazy just nostalgic thoughts) but if anyone can could I get a reading in regard to how he is and if he remembers me fondly or not at all
I'm 22(1994) Libra
he's 23(1993) Leo
I feel really bad for what happened between us
>>
File: tumblr_nkwhq4RErc1qb5fz3o1_540.jpg (100KB, 540x710px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkwhq4RErc1qb5fz3o1_540.jpg
100KB, 540x710px
>>18209409
i could get laid if i wanted thank u
i'm just here to discuss cartomancy
but if u want to answer one of my questions i see ur doing that rite now
could u tell me if my voices are spirits or just all in my head?????/
i don't kno if they are real anymore
or if i'm just crazy
>>
>>18209422
we are both male btw (homoreading)
>>
>>18209393
I have the few times I've gotten readings, but as a reader take my word with a grain of salt if you're a skeptic.
>>18209398
Worst query? I'm not following.
>>18209405
>>18209410
A few times yes, but I believe those were mostly in jest, or if not, people with horrible taste in men haha
>>
>>18209432
>people with horrible taste in men haha
Excuse me? >:^
>>
>>18209428
When did you start hearing them... I feel your aura energy is all over the place have you considered creating a stand to calm it down.?

I'm seeing four spirits attached to you... It's not I'm crazy. Have you tried focusing on them and writing down what there saying a little like io used to do?

I wouldn't mind seeing what they say.
>>18209421
Somewhat. Many people think so.
>>18209419
Somewhat like you but I don't like them.
>>18209418
Yeah see purple coming out from your aura in certain spots like your heart and mind... Did you do a ritual that pulled a spirit to you... Seems more like a past life is coming out or spilling into your soul.
>>
>>18208732
Hey! No dying on me missy! That's an order!
>>18209439
>implying you don't
:^)
>>
File: 1473995094289.jpg (148KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473995094289.jpg
148KB, 1500x500px
>>18209454
Thank the fucking lord I'm not crazy. I hope to God you're not wrong.
I don't really know how to focus on each individual one.
But I have kind of named them and sort of hashed out what their personalities are like as I see it
One of them is very sensitive to my feelings and doesn't like to see me sad
One of them doesn't like talking to me to keep me sane, but he watches over me kind of like a guardian angel.
And one of them just tries to get me to touch myself all the time
I have no idea who the fourth could be.
I feel like they baby me a lot because I'm so overemotional all the time
Maybe the fourth one could be the voice that's always calling me slut and worthless bitch and things like that. I don't know
Doesn't everyone who hears voices have a voice like that?
>>
>>18209330
I want to read you but i have never try this. Is it the same as to reading tea/coffee?

>>18209428

Keking are you the femanon cancer?

>>18209385
>/div/ is a strange and beautiful place

Gotta take the good with the bad m8
>>
>>18209454
>Yeah see purple coming out from your aura in certain spots like your heart and mind... Did you do a ritual that pulled a spirit to you... Seems more like a past life is coming out or spilling into your soul.
Wow, nice. I actually meditate lately and visualize things. Could be it?
>>
File: 1472701460898.jpg (615KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472701460898.jpg
615KB, 710x1000px
>>18209454
also what do you mean creating a stand?
i tried to google it just now but i have no idea what you mean
>>
>>18209479
Oh don't get me wrong, I love this place NH; it's like being a father and watching his child grow, going through phases and what not.
>>
File: 1474257812740.png (154KB, 938x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474257812740.png
154KB, 938x1000px
>>18209479
i'm the femanon who just got into cartomancy
idk who ur talking about
who is the femanon cancer
why is she cancer
am i her
>>
>>18209421
>>18209454
is it just a hookup or real love?
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 612x380px
>>18209409
What guy will I have sex with?
>>
>>18209374

Two of Cups is obviously union and starting relationships but interestingly in my Deviant Moon deck, it's portrayed as a Skeleton seducing a women so I feel it comes with a sense of danger as Deviant Moon is what I learned on.

Devil is becoming obsessed and making decisions based on primal needs and obsessions and being unbalanced. The devil is also the path from Beauty to Hod which means one will succeed but it will come with a price and the best you can do is learn from it.

Heirophant to me is attaining spiritual well being and be able to use it to exert you will but it's far from the journey being over.

Was this a reading for me or were you asking?
>>
new thread: >>18209502

new thread: >>18209502
>>
>>18209465
Aye aye, you have my word and my taste is the finest, mind you
>>
>>18209476
The one calling you that isn't being mean... It's picking up on others thoughts about you... Don't get mad or sad at them try to figure out who is your enemy that's really lying to your face.

>>18209480
You pulled a spirit anon try to ap plane tonight
>>18209488
A stand is like a tulupa that stores excess energy for you. It's like a stone or talisman. But since your psychic you need a stand to calm it down and control it.
>>18209499
Just Asking... But I'm seeing stars in your aura...almost like a shield.... Neat. Are you shielding because of mediums anon.

What's your secret your hiding.

I see travel this weekend and I think what ever crush you had will leave you rekt. Find a new crush anon
Alternatively I feel there is a huge shift between you and another male like whatever relationship you had is about to be destroyed.
Six of swords
Death
King of cups
>>
>>18209553
>try to ap plane tonight
Sorry, I don't understand what do you mean by that
>>
>>18209574
astral project*
>>
>>18209584
ayyy, thanks
>>
File: Lady of Seven Sorrows.jpg (33KB, 369x483px) Image search: [Google]
Lady of Seven Sorrows.jpg
33KB, 369x483px
>>18209553
Should I make a new account for popularity and how do I become wealthy and be well known positively as I grow older?
>>
Hey guys, daedalus here.
I think i slept for 14 hours, but that doesn't matter.
Will do 5 I-Ching readings for you all.
>>
>>18211242
I have one, please refer to:
>>18211210
>>
>>18211210
Hex 16: Yu / Enthusiasm.

I think you should
>>
>>18211271
I see, thanks for the reading!
Thread posts: 403
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.