[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 28

File: names.gif (452KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
names.gif
452KB, 500x403px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18192017
>>
1, 2, 3 and to the 4
/div/ reader reads and some drama is at the door
Ready to make a post so back on up
(Cause you know we're about to read shit up)
Give me the the captcha first so I can post like a bubble
Tarot and Divine together: now you know you in trouble

Ain't nothing but a /div/ thang, anon
Two loc'ed out reader so we're crazy
Queries are the posts that pays me
No love queries, so please don't try to ask this
>>
File: 407.png (202KB, 863x431px) Image search: [Google]
407.png
202KB, 863x431px
>>18195493
male
im going to a hard time in my semester
im experiencing a workload so big that im feeling suffocated, i dont have time for much, not even for exercise.
Also i cant fail anything or i wont be able to do an exchange abroad
pls help
>>
>>18195493
Really pictures are the posts that pay me

Also

How's my love life look when do I get knocked up again.
>>
>>18195493
Ummm, if you're doing readings my query is if I was meant to find this lady I met on a train? Was it yhe reason I needed to leave or is there something else?
>>
>>18195493
Huh? General reading for the rest of the yeer please
>>
Pretty sure that is the guy that bumps with songs guys.
>>
File: 1475379832655.png (119KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1475379832655.png
119KB, 500x282px
>>18195514
Or alternatively when will my electric stop being jammed by neighbours so I can play movies and play mgsv again
>>
File: jack-white[1].jpg (1MB, 1360x2040px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white[1].jpg
1MB, 1360x2040px
>>18195514
Hey Cheswick,
Does this professor like me like the other ones you said?
>>
File: IMG_3484.png (157KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3484.png
157KB, 600x600px
I'll be doing tarot readings.

Post your zodiac, although general season will suffice

Post your current mood

Post your favorite animal

Post your general query you want answered or leave blank if you want an air reading in general life. The more trivial, the less accurate

And lastly post your defining philosophy on life, in other words what's your take on the meaning of life.
>>
>>18195534
I'll do some too if you dont mind Avid, i prefer going anon.

I'll only do a quick three-card draw.

Only questions that can be answered with a yes or no reply (keep it simple and quick)

And you need to tell me something about yourself.

I'm a bit rusty so i may need to be given a little time :)
>>
>>18195534
post from a previous thread >>18195188

My current mood, I'm still hungry, otherwise bland-happy ish

Iguana, otters and tigers are cool too.

Life is suffering and then you die, but its better to try and be a decent person full of love and adventure regardless of what all the shitty shit.
>>
>>18195534
Pisces
Depressed
Cat
Absurdism
General reading please
>>
>>18195534
virgo
..curious!
cats
tell me what my ex crush feels of me ;3 does he wish he had me now instead of his new gf
"life is what you make it"
>>
>>18195534
Leo
Calm
Cat
Stoicism with kantian bent
>>
sean
29 m Sag.

I asked this in last thread but I got a question

What's the name of my future wife
(if thats a bit much then this question..)
Have I met my wife already
>>
>>18195541
How is fantasy football gonna go next week against my friend daniel? Will I win?
>>
>>18195546
logical positivism i mean!
>>
>>18195541
Will her feelings soften towards me? Something about me? I'm kind of a faggot, desu
>>
>>18195534

pisces
sleepy
cat, more so a house cat
general love reading pls. if not then just a general one.
meaning of life? hm...i think you have to give life its own meaning for sure.
>>
>>18195534
Cancer, sleepy (is that a mood?), sloths, life general. Pragmatism.
>>
>>18195534
Aries
Suicidal and angry
cats of course <3
Will my love come back in to my life again, will we be happy together?
>>
>>18195534
Gemini
tired, worried, suffocated
cat
air reading in general life

nihilism, life is just the result of chance, the universe throwing dice over and over.
given enough time monkeys on a typewriter will produce a masterpiece
>>
>>18195554
Looks like it will go well! The cards are even saying to put some money on it, but it does come with a warning to be careful.
Cards were Ace of Coins, Knight of Coins and a reversed Ace of Swords.
>>
>>18195534
Autumn
Bloated
Dinosaur
Nihilism
Future boyfriend reading
>>
>>18195564
You've been replaced by someone who isn't a selfish cunt. Sorry, Aries, that's how it goes.
>>
>>18195567
Nice, last two weeks have been abysmal.
>>
>>18195541
will we speak to eachother again?
>>
>>18195559
The cards say you've been taking things too seriously, and because of this nothing is moving ahead. You need to rethink things and add more excitement.

Sorry about that, it was honing in more on you need to move forward rather than getting hung up on 1 chick.

Page of Cups, 8 of Staves and Page of coins.
>>
>>18195541
>>18195542
>>18195546
>>18195550
>>18195561
>>18195568
>>18195566
>>18195534
I vastly underestimated the traffic of /x/ at 1am on a Monday, I'll be getting to each and every one of you individually nonetheless
>>
>>18195574
why does everyone hate aries... if you actually took the time to know me you would know I am not so selfish... really I know this is an internet board but you just hurt my feelings, thanks
>>
>>18195541
As a /div/ tradition, will I find a cute younger short haired tomboy to marry one day?
>>
>>18195579
Like I said, I'm a faggot. Thanks.
>>
>>18195585
>you just hurt my feelings, thanks
It was my pleasure
>>
>>18195577

It is harder to do these without a little fact about yourself.

The cards say that you need to relyon your intuition but any hard work will be rewarded, but you are likely to hear something that you're hoping to hear.

high priestess, 3 of staves and knight of swords
>>
>>18195581
You're not reading mine? >>18195543
>>
>>18195587
Oh, i didn't think to take you literally. Sorry :/
>>
>>18195581
I understand you're overwhelmed, but I'm hoping you only skipped me accidentally in that list :) (Althought it's totally fine to skip if a life general is too vague and tiresome, thanks anyway!)
>>18195563
>>
>>18195534
Leo
Lazy
Giraffe, or dogs
What's going to happen with my career?
I just try to keep positive and treat others well, life is what you make of it
>>
>>18195599
I don't mean that I like men, I mean I'm a fag in the 4chan sense...like staying hung up on a girl who may never come around. Just things like that.
>>
>>18195581
so you skipped me because I am an aries
>>
>>18195586
The cards say there is already a woman in your life, and that maybe this desire to find someone else will come to pass. You will soon get the message.
>>
>>18195541
Does he like me?

Like as a friend. We're both vegetarian.
>>
>>18195609
And then i took you too literally. Just hang in there bro, try some new and exciting stuff :)
>>
>>18195541
She have feels for me? Or should I find someone else?
>>
>>18195585
meh dont listen to that faggot some people are just sour about aries... I'm sorry about your feelings being hurt, hope you feel better anon.
>>
>>18195615
You need to be careful. You have a positive man around you and you need to make sure your intentions are clear.

reversed ace of swords, king of staves, seven of staves.
>>
>>18195626
The cards are positive, but warn that you need to keep your wits about you. Things are going well but you need to not push too hard.

Four of Staves, Knight of Cups, Reversed Page of Swords.
>>
>>18195614
I don't know about that unless its someone from where I used to live almost 2 states away, which I haven't lived there in like 2 1/2 years. Thanks though.
>>
>>18195635
Thanks for a reading!
>>
>>18195635
... I dunno reversed page of swords means on angry female kiddo is coming there way.
And all they can do is to et feelus with the cup knight.
>>
>>18195640
Who knows, she might be hung up on you or you might just have not noticed her yet.

>>18195641
No worries!
>>
>>18195541
Will I be in a relationship before this year is over?Something about me hmm I love Italian food its like 2/3 of what I eat
>>
>>18195644
>Who knows, she might be hung up on you or you might just have not noticed her yet.

I'd be heavily surprised honestly. Most of the girls I know are in relationships or with kids these days.
>>
>>18195585
He really doesn't love you, though. The cards suggest that you're overly dramatic and too much of a handful for him to handle. You're advised to stop trying to win him over romantically because he's going to ignore your attempts. You may have learned some lessons from your experience, but they're best used going forward. If you have some sort of crazy ass plan that might work, feel free to try it, but giving for the lovey dovey route won't work because he's not going to be buying the shit you're selling.
>>
>>18195643
Actually, i did get reversed mixed up with normal. I did say I was rusty.

Change that end bit to read "and remember you cant plan for everything" and it'll still work.
>>
>>18195652
I love Italian food too. hmmm

Ok. What i'm reading is that you need to keep doing what you're doing, that there is going to be a big shake up in the people that surround you in your life, and you need to trust your gut, but good times are ahead.

Three of Coins, The Tower, The Eight of Cups.
>>
>>18195654
such is life. thanks
>>
>>18195666
Wow fast thank you! And hopefully I do keep doing what I'm doing things been very lonely around these parts lol
>>
>>18195654
It's intriguing on how much this qureant is based.

The mother has such a influence... And until they find a spiritual teacher they won't find love.

The guy there after is just a bout of escapism. Since they wouldn't be acceptable to the mother. Neat

I am worried about the illness though. In the near future. Esp. With the nine of sticks.

Shame about the reversed travel.
>>
>>18195674
>The guy there after is just a bout of escapism
wow that is true... he tends to run away at the minor sign of conflicts
>>
>>18195493
You are my hero. Lol.
>>
File: gloves.png (389KB, 746x499px) Image search: [Google]
gloves.png
389KB, 746x499px
One person gets a scry before I go to sleep. Just one. Don't ask lame shit.
>>
>>18195695
describe my life as an occultist please.
>>
>>18195695
Is this person trying to stab me in the back?
>>
>>18195695
Outcome of a possible conflict involving magic, not even sure it will occur
>>
>>18195695
Quick question have you scryed your own death yet?

And do you know why souls not from here get purged from the earth itself. Through multiple near deaths

Saw a rose... Then the end of v is for vendetta...

You taking up a new form of political party acanthus
>>
>>18195698

I see some lame guys wearing sheets. They're out in public. They look like they're protesting like the crazy people who carry cardboard signs and stand on street corners. They look sort of like Klansmen honestly. They wear serpent medallions. All of that elaborate shit doesn't seem to be doing anything for them, and you know it. You are passing by in a car. Where you go is up to you.

I see a lot of silver jewelry. Passing shadows. A partly hollowed out pyramid with a perfect ring where part of the middle of it and the top should be. Think a pyramid in the distance, but with a ring standing horizontally, hold facing the horizon.

I smell vanilla. Maybe it's covering something else up.

My interpretation: You aren't going to find what you're looking for where you're thinking to look for it. The people who seem authoritative to you probably aren't. Things you think of as having meaning might not. If any of these individual elements means something to you specifically that might mean something.
>>
>>18195735

>Quick question have you scryed your own death yet?

No, but I try to induce visions of my own violent deaths from past or hypothetical lives while I run laps. It helps me push myself harder.

>And do you know why souls not from here get purged from the earth itself. Through multiple near deaths

I do not.

>You taking up a new form of political party acanthus

You know, considering the track that my mind has been on that could be horrible or grand or both. I might be, don't know how I'd describe it though.
>>
>>18195744
Honestly I felt your very dejected and tired of the same thing...

I think the only thing to do is change views drastically.

I saw you really happy in a winterized cottage. I hope it happens one day.

Watch your ankle too. I see you losing footing on something and either tearing something or spraining it really bad
>>
>>18195654
I like this spread.
>>
>>18195766

I am tired of the same old thing, but a bit worried about what I may have to do to produce results.

Repolarization and subsequent reproduction of core values in a new language may be required.

I hope so too.

I will look out while I run.

Anything I can do for you?
>>
File: tk1p88n.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
tk1p88n.gif
186KB, 678x422px
>>18195528
The finest taste.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ gr.a ec
>>
Did Avid explode?
>>
>>18195782
That slow pan to the mask really scared the hell out of me for some reason...
>>
>>18195780
10/10

Someone said had it been big boss he would have killed kids. But that can't be because the memetic memories were the same.

Weird are you feeling the energy spirit around you. Said he missed you. And was around you on the weekend....

Neat he's a digimon

Besides that I keep getting a river flashed a something about nightmares.
>>
>>18195798
is there any spirit around me cheswick?
>>
>>18195798
>http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
Who wins the USA Presidential Election?
>>
>>18195786
Probaby
>>
>>18195778
Run a lap for me.
>>
>>18195811

Okay.
>>
>>18195811
>>18195818
but what if he sprains his ankle running? O_O
>>
>>18195803
I was getting flashes it was Hillary. But then I started psi magic and now the mists are somewhat settling on don.

But it keeps fluctuating and it's not set yet.... Maybe only a scryer can understand.

But when the other stuff happens mid oct it will be a fun read and watch on here.
>>
>>18195822
What if it's the lap he runs for me... :(

Keep seeing Sweden... You thinking of pewdiepie or Assange?
>>
>>18195828
Because she messed with Pepe
>>
>>18195769
how come? it is a pretty negative spread and the reader was a bit too harsh to the querent it somewhat felt personal, as if they personally hated them.
>>
>>18195833
I'm trying to go to sleep, but was just reading about automatic writing before that. I'm going to return to bed now. Night!
>>
>>18195886
Your supposed to watch a video instead.

Then you'll sleep better
>>
>>18195892
are you doing readings ches?
>>
>>18195857
I've never seen a tarot spread like this, which is why I like it, although I don't understand it's meaning I like it's arrangement.

If a suicidal person is reading this: don't kill yourself, it's selfish and you won't die in your conscious existence. You'll only wake up in more pain and in possibly worst circumstances. Roll a die or flip a coin until it soothes you
>>
>>18195892
Probably cause my phone's battery (3%) will die and I'll be too comfortable to get up from the bed to go to my desk
>>
>>18195929
I'm surprised you've never seen Celtic Cross, especially since it's one of more popular spreads used among tarot readers.
>>
>>18195929
yeah querent if you're here, please listen to this person, don't kill yourself. Life only gets better from here. Don't let a few sour apples ruin your life. Calm down and grab a piece of paper and scribble on it till you feel better. Stay strong anon.
>>
>>18195857
I guess they do hate me...

>>18195929
>>18195943
thanks to both anons... I should probably do that.
>>
File: general-celtic-cross.png (110KB, 1400x870px) Image search: [Google]
general-celtic-cross.png
110KB, 1400x870px
The Celtic Cross Spread

>>18195969
They don't know you to hate you, you're still an amazing Aries. Haters gonna hate anyway. Keep shining.
>>
>>18195987
thank you anon <3
you're right I should probably go back to focusing on my occult studies instead. thanks! ^_^
>>
>>18195534
Sagittarius
Resigned
Cat
Love reading for the rest of this year please.
Go with the flow, try to live the life at your own pace. In the end though life breaks us all, some just hide it better.
>>
Anyone still wanting a quick 3-card reading i'm lurking again.
Same rules:
Any question, try and keep it to something that can be answered by a yes or no.
A little fact about yourself will also make it easier :)
>>
>>18196056
Is my relationship with this person going to work out?
>>
>>18196058
You are overwhelmed and things aren't working out at the moment. There needs to be thoughts about where you are going but there is a positive feeling, the cards say you need to spend more time and energy on your relationship though.

7 of cups, The Star, Queen of Cups.
>>
>>18196056
Are T and I going to remain on good terms regardless of how my emotions go? I have romantic feelings but they're in a relationship. I don't want to step on that at all, because he's happy in said relationship, but I'm worried my emotions could fuck me up.

I'm artistic in a lot of ways. From drawing to even acting.
>>
>>18196056
Should i go?
I have a lot of different, strong feelings, but i don't like to show it.
>>
>>18196066
You need to re-evaluate life and not spent too much time on the "what could be's". You need to spend more time on self-reflection, but not self-pity, alone time would be extremely beneficial. The cards indicate you will have happiness and celebration to look forward to though.

4 of Cups, Strength, Reversed 6 of Staves.
>>
>>18196067
You have some travel coming up, you need to be prepared that it's going to take longer than you expected. You need to be careful about how you share information and you need to be mindful of the give and take required in relationships. You need to accept that you cant change peoples minds and sometimes relationships require compromise.

Reversed Knight of Swords, 2 of Staves, Reversed King of Coins.
>>
>>18196056
Will I marry a a younger short haired girl one day?
>>
>>18196056
Will I gain the knowledge I wish to obtain?
>>
>>18196056
Male
I'm a craftsman, and I take a large amount of pride in my work.
My question is this: I am at a spiritual crossroads. I'm just looking for a symbolic nod and direction to scout and possibly pursue. If you do not want to interpret the cards due to your yes/no preference, I completely understand. But it would be great if you could post the spread just so I have something to look over and Think about while working today. Thank you.
>>
>>18195534
Aries
Fatigued
Wolf
Is it best to forget about it or is there a hope for it to happen?
To live
>>
Reader, reader, let's get together
Query, query, me and you
And post the things, ah, post the things
That we love to do

Oh, do a little read, about a little love
Read good tonight, read good tonight
Do a little read, about a little love
Read good tonight, read good tonight
>>
>>18196273
don't waste your time anon bro, you should have seen the how the other aries got beaten up and then some other reader pretty much gave them a very hateful query, pretty much felt as if they wanted to punch the poor querent.
>>
>>18196359
Probably bad experiences with Aries in the past, hence the lashing out. And a bad day too.
>>
>>18196359
Ah yeah I saw that m8, I am not a fan of the Aries kind but that reading they gave to that one, felt too personal in my taste if ye ask me.
>>
>>18196372
Yeah it was a bit much definitely, especially for someone who mentioned they were suicidal, hope that anon is alright.
>>
>>18196378
yeh tis true lel I may not like Aries people a lot but if I were a reader I wouldn't give such a spiteful reading to someone (unless I personally hate them) specially if they mentioned that, worst case scenario I would simply skip them. I hope that anon lad or lass? didn't do anything to themselves.
>>
>>18196367
that's a lousy excuse, senpai. Unless they actually had any beef with them, they (the aries faggot) sounded like a some pansy fruicake. wouldn't surprise me if they did in fact killed themselves over this.
>>
>>18196367
kek! nuh mate, that reading goes beyond that... the reader knew exactly who they were reading and they took that chance to mess them up good, by the looks of things they really fucked that anon up gud. dem aries hate goes round deep in this side of the woods
>>
Ohai good day people
Just another Aries hate day on /div/ -sigh-
You know the most of the based readers here are actually Aries? I won't even put myself in the pot because I'm still a beginner yet we get Empath, Discord, Hijinkins and others that I've met through the /div/ chat that don't come on the thread (or read as anon) and they're all great people.

But now to lighten the mood I'm going to do some readings using the Clow Cards, please give me:
>Specific Query (Please no generals)
>Gender(s) / Age / Sign
>Favorite Song

Have in mind that the Clow Cards WON'T answer these, so avoid making this type of query:
>Yes/No
>Appearance
>Timeframe (When)

They work better giving advice, but be mindful that future isn't set on stone and take what I say with a pack of salt, wish you all the best <3

Today's song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5xmN5EHzNA
>>
>>18196539
Howdy.

>>18196182
This is me and my query.
Favorite song is All I Need by Radiohead. Thank you.
>>
>>18196539
<3
>>
>>18196539
Should I do anything about j? What does he think of me? (Ik that's kinda two but I'd be happy to trade to make up for that!)
He's male I'm female/ 19 / Aqua
"Doubt it"
>>
>>18196539
Hoe can I improve myself?
male,gemini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZKkNzqEGj0
>>
>>18196539
Also, hi alari.

>>18196554
Corvidae here.
>>
>>18196539
I feel a little sick and annoyed by happenings around me. So I'm gonna ask how this few months gonna be for me?
Virgo
https://youtu.be/l9CpJlnL97g
>>
>>18196554
good choice man
>>
>>18196539
Should I go to class today I feel like garbage but I don't want to fall behind.
F20 Aquarius-pisces cusp. Don't really have a favorite but go by Donnie trumpet is up there somewhere
>>
>>18196539
Femme, Taurus, almost 19, I don't have a favorite but try Slowdive - Souvlaki Space Station
>I'm beginning to think I come across detached and aloof. That's what I think, idk if that's the truth. It prolly is. I'm wondering how can I start to come across as likeable and warm or whatever will make me more friends. Perhaps it's nothing and I'm in my head too much.
>>
>>18196539
I'm still around from the last thread. >>18195188
>>
>>18196539
Olá, Alari <3 Finalmente consegui pegar você lendo cartas Clow!
What approach should I adopt in order to achieve the best outcome when confronting my "friend" today?
Female, cancer, 28. Talvez você já imagine quem sou eu, haha. (Aliás, seu deck é aquele que vinha na revistinha Card Captor Club ou você comprou outro oficial? Só curiosidade!)
Today I have this stuck in my head:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNwIQSRepZI
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mgx870A8fw1qa3oco.png (203KB, 479x364px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mgx870A8fw1qa3oco.png
203KB, 479x364px
Oh guys apologies for my delay, my dog almost escaped to the streets now. Little bugger knows how to open gates and someone forgot to put a lock on his kennel today... just catching up my breath now. Bless him ^^

>>18196554
>>18196182
>>18196562
Ohai Mr. Corvidae long time no see!! Missed you man, how have you been? :D How is Luci?

>I'm just looking for a symbolic nod and direction to scout and possibly pursue

>1 Cause - The Mist
>2 Past - The Storm
>3 Present - The Shot
>4 Advice/Outcome - The Libra

Well, it seems that you really have some stuff to assert and reconsider what are you doing to not lose an opportunity because of indecision. Seems that in the pest your options were reduced, causing you some sort of frustration yet building up some energy. Good to see now that you're focused on the target but don't goo to thirsty on the pot, when you want it all just for yourself you might end up with nothing or fail, so be considerate with your surroundings. Balance is required here, fairness in what you're doing as you're not alone and your decisions may influence your surroundings. You'll be slowly redirected to your proper path if you remain calm and humble. Best wishes <3

>>18196555
*checking you out* ;)
How you doin' my Princess? <3
>>
>>18196539
How can I motivate/improve myself?
Male / 25 / Sagittarius
"Escapist" by Nightwish
>>
>>18196593
Never mind I checked my syllabi and I'm good. If I can get a love reading instead that'd be cool, glad your dog is okay. Mine learned how to chew his way out of kennels
>>
File: LightandSakura.png (790KB, 799x598px) Image search: [Google]
LightandSakura.png
790KB, 799x598px
>>18196559
>Should I do anything about j? What does he think of me?
Hi dear, the Clow Cards doesn't answer yes/no questions but I've asked What could you do about J aye?

>1 Cause - The Dash
>2 Past - The Watery
>3 Present - The Earthy
>4 Advice/Outcome - The Light
Some moment of hesitation made you two get strangled? Internal fights it seems. He seemed to be open with you.. Now funny this seems closer to a spread I did yesterday, emotional trust with the Watery and building a understanding base with the Earthy card but that takes time to build up so patience and acceptance at this point are important. As the advice/outcome, you've got a great card as things will go well on your side whatever you decide to do and attracting good vibes. Best wishes dear <3

If you're willing to trade I'm just looking fr a reading regarding fixing my financial situation. I'm Aries/Female/25+ ^_^ let me know if you need more to read.
>>
>>18195987
The version I use is:
>Situation, Crossing Factor, Root Influence, Past, Known Influence, Near Future Influence
>Querent, Environment (other person if love reading), Advice, Outcome

>>18195857
>personally
>>18195969
>hate me
>>18196359
>hateful
>>18196372
>personal
>>18196470
>the reader knew exactly who they were reading

I actually grabbed the one person who wasn't tagged by Avid with the promise to read in the future. If my reading was excessively blunt, fine. I've always had shitty bedside manner, but I read the cards as they were. It was an extremely negative spread, and I could feel all the anguish and anger in the situation.

But feel free to challenge my interpretation of the spread. Feel free to tell me that PoC reversed as advice doesn't suggest not bothering with romantic gestures, and feel free to tell me 4oC as outcome doesn't mean attempts will be ignored.

Go ahead, challenge my interpretation of the spread.
>>
>>18196672
Hey thanks! Yeah we used to date so that makes sense, I just can't seem to shake some sort of feeling towards him and I just feel super conflicted. I've also been having dreams of us getting back together the past couple of nights, weird.
Anyways,
9 of cups
Inverted ace of pentacles
Inverted ace of cups

Id say that there's someone in your life (assuming a love interest since the cards basically seem to be screaming that) who's taking advantage of you doesn't seem like it's gonna work out either, nor should it if your concern is financial stability. Best of luck to you, hope this was insightful.
>>
File: N2IpPUW.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
N2IpPUW.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
>>18196561
>Hoe can I improve myself?
Hi there, thanks for the song ^_^

>1 Cause - The Mist
>2 Past - The Freeze
>3 Present - The Little
>4 Advice/Outcome - The Dash
As a Gemini person, I take you're good at analysing things. Right now you need to calm your thoughts and release yourself from any kind of bias. And don't rush, take the time you need, slowly work on small things first to get on the big ones easier. It may seem that you're not making progress but you're actually doing it, perhaps too small to be noticed. So the advice is to keep going, don't hurry but keep steady, little by little you'll be improving things on your own pace. Good luck!

>>18196583
>how this few months gonna be for me?
Well I never did a time related query with the Clow as it can't give specific date but I'm going to check how the coming months will go, aye?
>October - The Sweet & The Glow
This is quite cheerful, seems like a new love is on your way or an improvement of your love life but you have to keep yourself aware of it.

>November - The Float & The Big
Things might loosen up, so me mindful to not let some opportunities slip away from you, specially information that would turn useful for you in the future.

>December - The Power & The Snow
I take you will use that information wisely, since the Power card will grant you a decisive advantage and the Snow talks about new beginnings.

I hope this has helped. Best wishes <3

>>18196593
>>18196650
>love reading
Do you have anyone in mind or looking? If you give me something specific I can work better.
>>
>>18196705
Well there are two people I'm interested in currently both male, one I have history with and the other I met this summer who kinda honestly resembles the other. But he's super great much better than the other, not crazy ha. We just have some conflict with making time for each other with school in work, and I've talked to him about how I feel like he doesn't put enough effort into me. He's tried to reassure me he's just really busy but there's still barely any effort, I haven't seen him since this summer and it kinda stinks.
>>
>>18196705
Thanks for a reading very much.
>>
>>18196539
Good Morning!
I want fame, how can I get it?
Male, 24, Capricorn Sun, Scorpio Moon, Leo Rising
I have no favorite song but enjoy this if you can
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8
>>
>>18196723
>I want fame
>Leo rising
Figures
>>
>>18196539
how is my next bf like?
18 virgo f
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRh_vgS2dFE
>>
File: SAKURA 1.gif (354KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
SAKURA 1.gif
354KB, 500x380px
Won't do more readings past these:
>>18196599
>>18196600
>>18196604
>>18196633
>>18196715
>>18196723
Guys I'm still hushing with the adrenaline of the dog hunting, but I'll get you all done. I promise it will take some more time but y'all having it, just ask for a little patience, thanks.

>>18196694
Aye I hope this has helped you somehow, I guess with time it can grow back if you wish. Thanks for the feedback :)

Hmm interesting, my financial situation is tied to emotions, mainly family situation. I'm being emotional/physical support to my mother and unable to get a job while I'm caretaking her. Thank you for the reading, it's insightful <3

>>18196719
You're welcome, hope it has helped you anon, best wishes!
>>
>>18196539
How can I make my life better/be happier?
Gender fluid
Cancer is my moon I think
Solo-frank ocean
>>
>>18196752
I will be very patient and I'm grateful for you reading for us, as I'm sure most are. Thanks Alari
>>
>>18196705
How** sorry about the typo.

No need to thank me for the song :3

My head lately is indeed a battlefield , I need to relax a bit. That will surely help me in the long run.
Thank you so much for your words and reading.

Have a great day
>>
>>18195612
Yes

Kidding, I'm doing everyone, people I didn't tag were by accident
>>
File: pjdpnoxlbf_o.jpg (111KB, 650x538px) Image search: [Google]
pjdpnoxlbf_o.jpg
111KB, 650x538px
>>18196599
>how can I start to come across as likeable and warm
Hi Taurus girl, my mom is a Taurus too and I know that deep down this big scary bull image, you're all softies and caring inside.

>1 Cause - The Cloud
>2 Past - The Freeze
>3 Present - The Erase
>4 Outcome - The Sweet
Basically we attract what we are/think. In order to attract more friends and nice people. What you truly desire in your heart will be yours. The Freeze says again it's ok to take your own steps and not rush into things wanting to fit so soon as the Erase tells now it's time to wait and build yourself up with the positive traits you're willing to bring in, it's your priority. The Sweet as the outcome couldn't be more perfect as you'e blooming into someone cheerful and even attracting a love if you're single. Best wishes!

>>18196600
>>18195188
>Will I find a cute girl?
This is a yes/no question the Clow doesn't answer, but I can do a spread about how can you find this cute girl.

>>18196604
Olá, bom vê-la por aqui, hahah sei sim, espero que você esteja se recuperando bem, sempre mandando energia positiva. Esse veio numa revistinha. Pretendo comprar um deckcom o livro, agora minha prioridade é outra então esse daqui tá fazendo um ótimo trabalho :)
>What approach should I adopt in order to achieve the best outcome when confronting my "friend" today?

>1 Cause - The Snow
>2 Past - The Light
>3 Present - The Fight
>4 Outcome - The Maze
A need for peace so you can start over in a more positive way. Also it's a learning experience you could use your radiant energy with the Light card, as you're able to make things happen with your own will in order to transform. As much as you have some advantage on your hands, it's advised to do a proper investigation about this "friend", perhaps taking an advice from an older/wiser person.. I have the feeling it's from a spirit you should ask. Because the Maze will bring more confusion, you should listen to someone higher before confronting him. Good luck!
>>
>>18195534
Capricorn
Hopeful
Dog
Will I have my stolen motorcycle back?
Prison
>>
>>18196816
Obrigada! Incidentally, the timing this reading came through was excellent. I'll give a better feedback tonight since I have a feeling I know which spirit this could refer to. Thank you so much for your time!
>>
File: Darkandlight.jpg (166KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Darkandlight.jpg
166KB, 640x480px
>>18196633
>How can I motivate/improve myself?
>1 Cause - The Fight
>2 Past - The Move
>3 Present - The Little
>4 Outcome - The Firey
Build yourself up with things that inspires you, you know those visualisation panels people do for LoA? I've got few folders with stuff like Dream House, Dream Body I once in a while check to feel inspired and look forward to achieve it. And control your impatience mister, fire signs are too driven to action but prone to hasty decisions and not thinking before speaking. The changes will come slowly hardly noticeable with the Little card, but it's there. You have enough "fire" to make the changes you need but the advice is to slow down to not burn people around you. Bless you!

>>18196693
The issue here wasn't the interpretation but your wording.

>>18196715
Aye I'll do a spread on how to deal with each.
>History Boy - The Lock, The Firey & The Return
This one you already know how to deal and there's still some energy between you two, strong enough to bring a second chance.

>Summer Boy - The Mist, The Libra & The Mirror
This is the opposite (Oh you cheeky Clow ^^) Mist telling to make sure of his feelings if he actually feels the same. This schedule thing needs adjustment and he might make you question if this will work. I hope this help, best wishes! :)

>>18196723
>I want fame, how can I get it?
Okay you're my last one, sorry for the long time. I like your spirit, straightforward and goal driven like a good Capricorn :)

>1 Cause - The Song
>2 Past - The Firey
>3 Present - The Glow
>4 Outcome - The Silent
Song says here you should share your joy and not try to do things on your own to overcome the obstacles so strongly. Glows tells you to work hard and prepare, the opportunity will come the more you make yourself known even if it's just a volunteer work yet will bring you visibility. The Silent tells you to remain true to yourself and don't fall into negativity, good things will come in your way if you act fair. Good luck!
>>
>>18196693
Oi m8 it wasn't the interpretation nobody questioned that lad. But you were really too harsh on the quarant. They did mentioned they were suicidal, hope they are okay.
>>
>>18196935

>Okay you're my last one, sorry for the long time. I like your spirit, straightforward and goal driven like a good Capricorn :)

Thanks Alari! I can definitely do all that, and have been. I'd say my work ethic has fallen off over the last year as I've played more videogames but I'm still making progress and growing as a person.

Have a blessed day, no worries about the wait. Good things came of it
>>
File: IMG_7943.jpg (2MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7943.jpg
2MB, 3888x2592px
>>18196539
don't feel inclined to answer /o/. i hate to drain readers of their energy.

Should I quit my current job and persue the art course? I'm so so confused. I'm unhappy working here, and I would be happier doing the art course, but the money is a problem. I'm young enough that the art course is free, I don't pay my own bills and I can still get a smaller part tiem job, but as much as I enjoy the moeny that my current job brings me, I hate some of the poeple there and the work it ensues.

General advice is very welcome

>Female/18/Virgo sun, Leo rising
>Panic Station by Muse
>>
File: 1474745277692.gif (1MB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
1474745277692.gif
1MB, 300x282px
Anyone wants to trade? Romantic query btw.
>>
>>18196693
Oh look it's BV
>>
File: sakura-pie.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
sakura-pie.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>>18196749
>how is my next bf like?
I'm sorry Clow Cards doesn't answer that and I've finished the queue... I'm quite drained now :(

>>18196757
>>18196960
Sorry you too anons, I'm done now, but I can squeeze you up next time if you wish, just link me back to your query and I'll give you priority. Best wishes. <3

>>18196768
That's very sweet, thank you for your patience! Bless you! <3

>>18196770
You're welcome, try looking for some meditation, anything to make your mind slow down. Wish you all the best and a lovely day <3

>>18196882
Disponha! I hope things get well soon for you, if you wish you can write me through our friend, love vibes for you <3

>>18196959
You're welcome good Cap, make your way up and don't forget to wave back at me down here ^_^ best wishes and have a love day too.

>>18196968
NewHelp, good to see you! I wish I could trade now but I'm tired. Hope you're doing good :)

And I'm off to eat, wish you all a lovely day /div/, please no more Aries hate, we are people too <3
>captcha gives me cookies
>>
>>18196974
Thank you! (I'm >>18196960)

Rest well, kind reader <3
>>
>>18196968
Query?
>>
>>18196935
Seems accurate, I've been questioning if him and I will work. As for the other guy that makes sense but we don't talk anymore so I don't know if there really is a chance despite feelings that might be there, a lot has happened. Thanks for the readings, have a wonderful day! Give your dog a hug and smooch for me!
>>
>>18196693
Nobody is questioning your reading fampai, you took something, made it personal and ended up probably hurting someone who hasn't done anything to you.
>>
>>18196950
Its better they know the truth then be told he likes her.
>>
>>18196968
I'll trade a scry. What's up?
>>
>>18196950
Kek would be funny if they actually killed themselves because of some random reader on div
>>
>>18197004

watch out for that edge, anon
>>
>>18196974
Hey Alari! It's alright I didn't want to bother you since you already had lots of pending querents.

Doing fine thanks by asking, a bit dizzy but it's probably for being irresponsible and going to bed late.. >:[

How are you?

>>18196984

What was she thinking of me? This is just one of those memories that still bites me in the ass from many years ago... It carries not importance on the present.
>>
>>18197013
Wasn't trying to be edgelord here, but I'd think it would be funny, would be an interesting story if they actually anheroed. That reader was a savage lad
>>
>>18196984
>>18197017
Then: 9 of swords, 8 of wands
Now: 4 of swords, 2 of pentacles

Whatever you did before kept her up at night and tormented her practically. She was struggling against these thoughts at the time and was feeling weak. Now she has moved on and her thoughts on you are still and at peace. She has other things to distract her now and is probably more focused on that. People move on and aren't as angry as a while, maybe you should try hitting her up again.

Should I introduce myself to K?
>>
>>18196997
>>18197028

There's ways to tell a person something they don't want to hear that isn't so negative m8. Yeah I do agree that reader was savage as fuck.
>>
>>18197034

Thanks for the reading! Pretty accurate, I guess I was right in guessing that she did got affected at the time....

And for you I have

>Fact: Judgement
>Do this: Nine of Wands
>Do not do this: Page of Swords

Well I personally wouldn't know why introducing yourself would be an issue, but the cards does seems to advice against it... In a very explicit way.

Well my answer is no and in the case you were inevitably to meet eachoter, keep your guards up.

She or he seems stuck with family or friend issues at the moment, so perhaps this is a temporary "no"

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18197061
Thanks
>>
Why do people on here hate Aries?
>>
>>18197088
Someone must be salty from either a friend or past lover that was Aries and stupidly associates all Aries as the same person like dumbass astrology likes to assume.
>>
Let's turn this whole shitstorm into something productive by having a lesson on reading the Celtic Cross spread. We'll use the one already posted here:
>>18195654

The querent is represented by The Hierophant, a learned individual, and this is shown after coming through a period of reflection and understanding, represented by the Queen of Swords. Now, the Ace of Swords shows that this whole query is contingent upon a new idea that has come out of this period of reflection, but it is towards the issue of love, represented by the Page of Cups.

Surrounding this are two Wands cards, the 5 below in reverse showing brutal conflict, and the 7 above showing the querent fighting bitterly for this idea represented by the Ace of Swords. The 6 of Swords in reverse as the proximate influence shows the querent holding on to this idea, refusing the change her mind. The cards above and below in the cross portion show that this is a stubborn matter.

Getting to the staff, the learned individual who is attempting a new idea to get back to the beloved encounters significant resistance. The Page of Wands in reverse, combined with the Page of Cups, shows that the person in question feels no passion towards the querent. The advice, Knight of Cups reversed, shows that the querent should not attempt any romantic gestures, which seem to be the intended objective, demonstrated by the Page of Cups.
(cont)
>>
>>18197095
(cont)
So, what we have so far is that the querent has undergone a period of reflection and has used this to come up with a new idea for how to win back the person in question. The querent is stubborn about this and refuses to change her mind regarding the situation.

Notice how definite the 4 of Cups looks in the end. Connect it back to the other Cups cards, and its position is shown very strongly here. It shows, not only that the person in question will ignore romantic attempts, but also that the querent will ignore advice, as demonstrated by the 6 of Swords in reverse.

Now, a very straightforward and simple reading of this would be something like “your new idea isn't going to work, and your learning should be applied elsewhere. I understand that you're being stubborn about this, but you have to understand that this isn't going to work, and your energy would better be spent elsewhere.” However, the 6 of Swords and the two Wands cards above and below further punctuate the stubborn nature, showing that the 4 of Cups shows that the querent will NOT listen to straightforward advice.

The querent's goal really should be a better application of the lessons learned towards something more productive, perhaps in a spiritual sense, suggested by the presence of the Hierophant. But, like I said, the cards show, very clearly, that the querent will not listen to suggestions that are that straightforward and will remain stubborn about this instead of doing something better with those lessons learned.

The end result of a reading should be this:
>>18195998
>I should probably go back to focusing on my occult studies instead

That is /precisely/ what the querent should be doing instead of pining over a hopeless endeavor.

Success.
>>
>>18197088
This >>18197092

Sure, some traits crosscarry along signs, but the thinking that all Aries are X and all Sagitarius are Y is naïve at best; that sort of thinking runs parallel with "all whites are X, all blue eyes are Y, all blondes are Z" and so on. I've met some geminis I really didn't like, and were in fact horrid people, but I would never judge someone just because they're a Gemini.
>>
>>18197092
It seems like the entire general has a mindset to hate on Aries though.
>>
tell me about virgos and scorpio
What are you guys opinions on them?
>>
>>18197118
Agreed. One of the last girls I dealt with was a pisces. I know not all of them act like free-spirited hippies who are naive childish idiots. Some act like hardened vets or just cool people.
>>18197119
I don't hate Aries. Astrology signs don't mean shit really. Just an arbitrary way to assume someone acts a certain way based on stars and planets, silly really. Nothing but generalizations that can be applied to anybody on the planet, forer effect.
>>
>>18197125
Virgos are quiet and keep to themselves Scorpios are jerks
>>
>>18197125
About the same as everybody else, just people with different personalities.
>>18197129
See, I'm a Scorpio and I'm rather quiet and I try to be nice to people. But generalizations and all that.
>>
>>18197125
V I R G O M A S T E R R A C E
I
R
G
O
>>
Where my libros @ and why do we seek such validation?
>>
>>18197125
No opinion on virgos but my best friend of 15yrs is a Scorpio. Between him and the others I've met, Scorpios are the autists of the zodiac; not in a bad way, but they all have some weird hobby or quirk or something that sets them as odd. Said friend collects Lego, doesn't build or play with it, just collects it. Has about 500k USD worth of the stuff.
>>18197126
I'm a Pisces/Aries cusp. My brother is a Pisces, and he was a cunt in his younger days, but has mellowed out into a religious and traditional family man. Haven't met many other Pisces.
>>
How about aquarius? opinions?
>>
>>18197119

Not really. A vocal minority that's all.
>>
>>18197143
>I'm a Pisces/Aries cusp. My brother is a Pisces, and he was a cunt in his younger days, but has mellowed out into a religious and traditional family man. Haven't met many other Pisces.

I know a couple. One of my good friends is sort of a quiet sports dude that works out all the time and ruins his chances with girls by recollecting on his past failures and high school days.

One was a girl I dealt with a few years ago, free-spirited naive idiot.

Another was a girl I grew up with who is now an angry fat butch lesbian that is psycho and I want nothing to do with.

My cousin is a huge dorky nerd that spends his times with sports, D&D, Warhammer, etc. back in the 90s and stuff. These days I think he still does miniatures and TCGs and stuff.

I know quite a few, I know a few more, but you get the point Empath, by the way, how have you been this week?
>>
opinions in virgo sun/sagittarius moon/capricorn ascendant?
>>
>>18197157
You are nearly me, bar I have a leo ascendant. Sag moon makes me feel like two people are constantly living in me, both wanting completely different things - either to be loud and confident and the spotlight, desperate for attention, or to be soft and shy and meek. Both of us want to be influential and inspirational, though I think that's my Leo moon coming through.
>>
>>18197155
Yup. I'm not what you'd call a typical Aries either; nerdy, emotional, hopeless romantic, etc. I mean there's definitely parts of me I see Aries, but it's all with a grain of salt.
>how have you been this week
I've been great, today is Friday for me and will be finished in about 5hrs or so. Looking forward to a good weekend, got some plans for the place; installing shelving and other such homely additions. I will also set aside some time for readings for you lovely folks. Going to a MURICAN smokehouse Friday next week with said Scorpio friend; gonna gorge myself on meat and beer!
>>
>>18197190
Sounds fun. Enjoy that beer, I'll assume your European based on your accent and saying murican. I hope the beer is heineken, expensive, but good. All of my friends hate it.
>>
>>18197198
Heineken is based, but i think europeans hate it. The irony...
>>
>>18197198
It should be; half price if you book in advance so I scored us a $200 tab for the place. Stuff jalapeños, briquette, ribs, hnnnnngg.
>European
Nah, I'm from that place where everything wants to kill you. Hence the AU
>Heineken
I actually like that beer, and I'm not a big beer drinker; I have 3 of the things and I'm on the floor, yet can drink spirits till the cows come home. My favourite beer is a local called Stone and Well, pretty nice.
>>18197202
My thoughts exactly Kek.
>>
>>18197202
Weird. The only people I know that like it are all women weirdly enough.
>>
>>18196871
Still waiting.
>>
>>18197209
>It should be; half price if you book in advance so I scored us a $200 tab for the place. Stuff jalapeños, briquette, ribs, hnnnnngg.

Wish I had $200 to blow on one night of food and drinks.
>Nah, I'm from that place where everything wants to kill you. Hence the AU
Figured, I wasn't sure if you were from Britain or the AU, based on your accent. Your accent is rather subdued for the AU.
>I actually like that beer, and I'm not a big beer drinker; I have 3 of the things and I'm on the floor, yet can drink spirits till the cows come home. My favourite beer is a local called Stone and Well, pretty nice.
Never heard of it. Gotta be better than Natty Ass though.
>>
>>18197225
I usually don't, but I haven't seen the guy in months so I thought I'd splurge; $100 for a night of meat and beer ain't too bad.

Ahhh yea, when I was traveling around the UK and Europe, most people thought I was British, which was great until I made it to Scotland and had to really lay on the Aussie accent thick Kek. Even here in Aus, I get asked if I'm from the UK.

It's a local brew, actually made about an hour or so from where I live, using the local beach's salt water. Seems weird, but tastes good.
>>
>>18197240
I'm just imagining an adult variation on Kingdom Hearts only instead of sea salt icecream its sea salt beer and everyone is belligerent.
>>
>>18197211

I don't love it, but definitely enjoy it given the ocassion. I am used to really shitty beer even by lame US standards... So I take what I can get if it is even just a little above average kek

Its funny how after some time you just don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>18197264
Definitely true, you acquire a taste for it after so long, or depending on how drunk you are.
>>
>>18195411
>Weird youtube video thread.

We already have one >>18128597
>>
>>18197119
They can't handle the pure, cardinal F I R E
>>
>>18197245
Kek. It's not far off the mark; Australia is a weird place, but I love it all the same.
>>18197276
>"What a lovely way to burn~"
>>
File: Burning-Love.jpg (116KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
Burning-Love.jpg
116KB, 500x312px
>>18196980
Thank you dear, hope you're having a great day as well ^^

>>18196985
Aye thanks for the feedback, the first one seemed like a certain thing if the fire is kept up. The second is indeed uncertain but you'll see him better and analyse his behaviour before making a decision to go further.

Thanks for the smooch and hugs, he loves them. He's very naughty but a real sweetie, I love him like crazy. Got really scared of something bad happening to him.

>>18197017
Hi dear, I'm alright now that the scary part settled and I'm running with my daily stuff with mom. You'd better catch up with your sleep, I'm like a zombie today, didn't sleep much either but hey if you need a reading you can ask me anytime, it's always a pleasure to do for another fellow reader ^_^

>>18197284
>>"What a lovely way to burn~"
>>
File: IMG_2090.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2090.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
Hello /div/

I'll be around to chat divination theory and methods - to those whom want to learn.

I'll also chat anything spooky or /x/ related if you want. Just no readings, for now at least.

Best wishes!
>>
>>18197367
>For now

::::^^^^^)))))
>>
>>18197363
>>18197219

Could you please?
>>
>>18197367
Hijinks, you're quite experienced. I somewhat recently started a discussion on the role of the reader's ego and bias in readings and subsequently posted some of my findings with respect to my experiments assessing my theory.

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>18197382
As a diviner, you should be unbiased in your readings. Remember, you are an interpreter of divine signs - tell bad omens when bad omens appear. Pass along the truth, no matter how difficult it may be.

Of course, you can always divine via lies and deceit.
>>
File: delerium.jpg (16KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
delerium.jpg
16KB, 213x236px
>>18197367
Hi Hijinks, good to see you... seems I've misspelled your name up there, my bad. Nothing spoopy going on my end aside from some dreams getting form in the real world.

Been pondering how far Pendulum readings with a chart are to Ouija board...

>>18197381
Oh sorry anon, I'm not currently reading and my deck doesn't answer yes/no queries.
>>
>>18197367

Do you think divination is indeed related to the divine? or more to synchronicity and chances.
>>
>>18197396
I didn't ask what /should/ be. We all know that we're supposed to be as unbiased as possible. However, my experiments suggest rather strongly that the diviner's ego is inherently in the reading.

To give a brief summary, I used the famous future romantic partner queries to assess whether or not the reader's notions of love would influence the reading, hypothesizing that the reader plays matchmaker according to their personal ideas of love.

I tracked results with multiple readers, all of whom were skilled, and I ended up meeting all of the people predicted. However, I found, either through personal acquaintance with said readers or by reading the readers myself, that the matches were appropriate according to what the reader considered relevant or important in a romantic match or relationship, not me.

I was wondering your thoughts on this, especially since my theory relates to my larger theory of divination being the result of calculations within the diviner's unconscious mind, rather than through divine intervention of any sort. This is sort o an age-old issue between us, and we've always politely and civilly disagreed on it, but I was curious as to your thoughts on my experiment.

This is more or less what you'd consider a good discussion, no?
>>
>>18197367
Hey Hijinks, always awesome to see you. Hope you're doing well friend.
>>
>>18195534
Im a Taurus
Depressed
Dog
General reading please?
>>
>>18197416
Haha, no worries. Thank you for the shout-out! You are a terrific diviner yourself Alari!

>dreams getting form in the real world.
Having some sleeping premonitions?

>Been pondering how far Pendulum readings with a chart are to Ouija board...
I think combining pendulums with other -mancies is a terrific way to divine. Be it a chart, Ouija board, map, or whathaveyou.

Pallomancy by itself can lend to only simple interpretations. At least, in my experience.

>>18197419
Well, here, I made a thing:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy
>>
>>18196816
>>18196816
do any girls that i know like me?
Male
Taurus
>>
>>18197367
Do you have a short list of things you NEED to do before setting up anything at all things divination?

Also how do you meditate
>>
Can readers tell something about someones past?
Like something precise that they should not know?
>>
File: spell-24.jpg (66KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
spell-24.jpg
66KB, 640x420px
>>18197446
>You are a terrific diviner yourself Alari!
Y-you too sempai, t-thanks ^_^

>Having some sleeping premonitions?
I wouldn't call premonitions, but warnings of current events, things I'm not paying attention.

I've wrote that in the /x/ discord for a divination discussion
>I've got two pendulums, one I use for reiki sessions and the other for divination, The reiki one is made of clear quartz and responds to each chakra confirming the status a patient tells me. But the other for divination is made of metal yet I'm not comfortable asking it things because I feel I can easily manipulate the motion with my will so I've got to be quite detached and let it do its thing.

The crystal pendulum is reacting to the energy field (sorry of lacking a better term) but the metal I place on a piece of paper and "wait" for the reply, just like an Ouija board would do, so I wonder if there's also a involvement of a spirit too.

Pic related one of the dowsing charts I use for pendulum readings.

>>18197454
I'm not reading anon, sorry :(
>>
Air query here...

What can I do to be more social? I try hard everyday to push myself out of my bubble and it's exhausting. I try to talk more to the people my age but we are all different and the conversation doesn't flow naturally. I'm scared they think I am strange.

Anything will do to help. I've had this my whole life and tried to not sound like one of those "muh anxiety" people.
>>
Male
Taurus
Love reading? Are any girls in my circle currently interested in me?

Any reader available
>>
>>18197431
>reading the readers themselves
You mean what they find attractive or what they think is good4u?
>>
>>18197431
Hmm, that is very interesting. It's difficult to say - if one is truly "without self", then their subconscious or their egos shouldn't interfere. I say *shouldn't* because this task can be rather difficult for the diviner. As most things, it comes with time/practice.

The question at large becomes, do the diviners tell the querents what the divine wants them to hear at the time? Or is it something that is malleable or subject to change?

The whole, destiny vs. choice dilemma.

What are your thoughts on the matter? Do you feel that these divinations for you were really what you need in terms of romance?

>>18197436
Glad to see you too Empath! Thank you for helping me with my vision the other night!

>>18197458
>Do you have a short list of things you NEED to do before setting up anything at all things divination?
It depends on the method, mostly. Typically I perform yoga, pray, light incense, and offer some sort of sacrifice to divine.

>Also how do you meditate
Yoga - but, yes, mediation for the layman.

>>18197461
>Can readers tell something about someones past?
Yes.
>Like something precise that they should not know?
Past, Present, Future, or Unknown - a diviner should be able to at least open the door for you.

>>18197473
> so I wonder if there's also a involvement of a spirit too
Quite so. I would continue to see and experiment with the divination metal. You could also try to divine to determine if a spirit is indeed intervening. Try sciomancy
>>
>>18197517
Anytime, always happy to help where I can.
>>
>>18197517
>As most things, it comes with time/practice.
I agree completely, which is why I was so shocked when someone with over 8 years of experience who regularly produces fantastic results and whose work I respect tremendously found me such horrendous matches.

>do the diviners tell the querents what the divine wants them to hear at the time?
I figured this would be your theory.

>is it something that is malleable or subject to change?
The future is always in flux, but some things remain constant.

>What are your thoughts on the matter?
I'm ever more strongly now of the opinion that the diviner's ego is inherently present, and that divination is the result of calculations performed by the unconscious mind.

>Do you feel that these divinations for you were really what you need in terms of romance?
Good gods, no. One of them actually made my life a living hell for several months, and I'm still suffering some fallout from it. Unless the Divine intends merely to punk the shit out of me, I can't see how that's possible.

>>18197511
What they consider important in a relationship. To give an example, a reader who considers sexual compatability important predicted someone for me who is /extremely/ compatible sexual but offers no long-term potential. Another considered shared interests important and found someone for me who has many interests in common and a similar sense of humor but, again, no long-term potential. Surprisingly, not a single reader has ever predicted anyone I've met that I've actually liked. Those never came up.
>>
>>18197594
How do you know whether or not they have potential? Do you forsee it not working out or something?
>>
Anyone available for a general reading or a swap?
>>
File: 1461039377697.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1461039377697.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>18197473

Don't mess with spirits gurl. Bad energies
>>
>>18197605

Doing your general give me a sec.
>>
>>18197613
I say, not all spirits are malevolent.
>>
>>18196816
Alari it's Taurus girl. Sorry I'm late I went out, and you may be away now but thank you. Makes so much sense. Bless you!
>>
I'll be doing three tarot readings now

Context (ex: love, future etc.)
Query

First come first serve.
And also to the more experienced, how do I get a tripcode? I looked a FAQ and it didn't give me the green name and letters, I would ask a other place like /b/, but they'd probably tell me to kill myself and sage.
>>
>>18197617

Thank you, which reading would you like?
>>
>>18197639
Female
Love
Future love reading
>>
>>18197639
Male
My sex is also male
Love reading
How does P feels about me?
>>
>>1819763

Hey!

I'm >>18196960, and frankly very confused.
This is largely a should I-or shouldn't I question; which future would be better?

Thank you so much :)))
>>
>>18197639
Male
Love
How do I get this girl 'S'?
>>
>>18197647 was meant for >>18197639, my bad :{
>>
>>18197639
In the name field type a pound sign or two and your password. Ex:

Name##password
>>
>>18197517
So hypothetically if i asked a reader to tell me something about my past he would be able to provide something?
Well thats the kind of stuff that can get me on faith train
>>
>>18197594
extremely sexual compatible = hot?
>>
>>18197639

Female
Future
Love

When and where will I meet the man, I'll be in my next relationship with?
>>
File: 58129581_p0.jpg (181KB, 462x533px) Image search: [Google]
58129581_p0.jpg
181KB, 462x533px
>>18197517
>I would continue to see and experiment with the divination metal. You could also try to divine to determine if a spirit is indeed intervening. Try sciomancy

Aye I will check, and the idea of combining pendulum with another divination method sounds appealing. I did a small experiment with some of my decks combined with runes, will try again.

>>18197613
It's all right anon, like >>18197624 said, not all spirits are bad. I've been approached before by some but I avoid dealing with spirits and other entities as much as I can.

>>18197625
You're very welcome Taurus girl, I appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best to bloom into this flower you already are inside. Bless you <3
>>
>>18197643
The hanged man (reversed)

You might be at a crossroads soon. When it comes to love, it means you might need to let go. Do you really like someone? well, you may need to learn to let them go, and the saying goes "if you love something, let it go. if it never returns, it was never meant to be, if it returns it was true" or something like that.

Queen of pentacles (reversed)
Ground yourself. The queen of pentacles is very feminine, and while you might be one of those "i hate all men" feminists, the best hope of finding love is to make a "home." This doesn't mean a house, just a group of people and things that you are comfortable around. You might find love there.

The lovers (reversed)
I know this sounds scary, but don't be afraid, this just means you might have a slight delay in love. Personally I wouldn't fret it too much.
And btw, this is my second time reading, so take this with a grain of salt.
>>
>>18197714
No crush and I'm not a feminist but thanks
>>
>>18197602
Dealbreakers and my own divination. Mostly dealbreakers, though.

>>18197671
No, we just had compatible sexual tastes. Thankfully I never stuck my dick in that crazy, but we discussed it. I did, however, have a very gifted reader tip me off to a very attractive woman in my office who liked me, and I knew exactly who. She had the body of a lingerie model and an ass that looked like it was carved by the gods. I decided to read her, and I ran the fuck away. Quickly. Very very quickly, for my own safety.
>>
>>18197639
Female
Love I suppose

This weird guy is sending me really mixed signals and I'm not sure what to do. I feel I really should have got out of there while I had the chance, because he's delusional. Advice please?
>>
>>18197722
You should of stuck your dick in her anon.
It's not like she was going to trap you with a kid or anything.haha.
>>18197725
He just wants to sleep with you. If your up to friends with benefits he's your man but be upfront.

Page of swords
Seven of swords
Wands of five
>>
>>18197766
What a dick...I'm trapped with him I swear...

Thank you so much
>>
>>18197766
Hey Cheswick, you've never failed me and always helped me with your readings. Could you do the same now?
I don't know what to do regarding this girl, let's call her 'S'. I don't really know her, we talked like twice.. Any advice would be helpful, I would also like to know what she thinks about me.
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>18197792
Doesn't appear so.
>>
If anyone is currently doing readings,

Male
Taurus

Will I find someone to g owith the prom with me this year? I don't know if I'll find love in my current circle before then
>>
>>18197802

Ill do a couple.
>>
>>18197805
To go to the prom with*
>>
File: 1475529972971.png (997KB, 475x845px) Image search: [Google]
1475529972971.png
997KB, 475x845px
>>18197806
Geoff
Male
Libra

Will I find a cute girl? Pic mostly related?
>>
>>18197806
What info do you need?
Male
Aquarius
Would i complish anything by starting writing?
>>
>>18197806
Male
Gemini
What did she think of me?
>>
>>18197806
Male
Should i stay or go saturday?
>>
>>18197821

Hey, sorry I couldn't do you yesterday. I'm glad you commented again.

The answer is yes. Keep it to yourself though. You have a lot of things going on, you may be a bit confused about your direction in life just now. You need time to contemplate these things before making a decision.

Does this make sense to you?
>>
>>18197831

Are you in a relationship right now?
>>
>>18197839
No I just wanted someone's impression of me. Just met the person.
>>
>>18197836
Well im a young dude with a lot of ideas and i would like to belive its somewhat related to my sign and so yes, it does make sense
>>
>>18197806
leo, female; should I quit my job or shouldn't I?
>>
>>18197818

It would appear so.

You've been going through a tough time lately, maybe you feel abandoned by family or came out of a relationship.

Good thing are coming your way, new job, promotion...maybe it's referring to the girlfriend.

This might be you but it could be your future girlfriend. She is a serious woman, probably lives alone, self sufient, tough times also...but good thing returning to her.
Maybe that is you this card is referring to...either way you will meet someone.
>>
>>18197843

Good, I'm glad. I thought you were young. You'll be writing about a lot of things but you'll find a niche or topic that inspires you.
>>
>>18197806
can you tell me anything about my next relationship ?
>>
>>18197851
My entire life has been a tough time it seems. A lot of it is my own idiocy in the past, some of it not.

I could use a job right now though, sucks being poor living at your parents at my age. I did have someone, I don't think it was here, maybe it was somewhere else, maybe in real life, I don't remember, but they said that I'd meet a serious girl with tough times as well.

Thank you ElleYo.
>>
>>18197842

It would appear that you are in control of the situation. Keep speaking with her, ask her out when you feel the time is right.
>>
>>18197806
I'm a dude and have feelings for a girl, but things are complicated. Hit me.
>>
>>18197806
Do I have chance with her? This is a right person or should I wait for someone else?
>>
>>18197865

I'm glad I could help and I'm picking you guys up properly. Good luck bud, hang in there good times ahead. Behave yourself in the mean time, keep your head down and don't get into trouble.
>>
>>18197645
>>18197806
The other reader seems to have gone away, if he is still around im sorry but if not i would like to ask you for this reading
>>
>>18197806
what do j and n think of me
>>
>>18197640
>>18197792

Sorry for the delay m8 got disctracted all of the sudden.

>Page of Cups Reversed
>Tower Reversed
>Queen of Swords
>King of Cups
>Two of Wands
Many court cards, this is tricky.

There is chaos in your life, at leas to some noticeable extend. This however not only affects you but also people around you. Said troubles are probably something that caught you by surprise and are still relevant.

Remember that while we dont have control over what life puts in front of us, we can chose how we react to it.

A woman might be willing to offer some advise or critique, dont dismiss it. Also, intuition is not at your highest peak at the moment, so do not read for yourself for the time being. This however, will change soon, as you grow.

In the end i see emotional stability and room for movement. You might be presented with various choices.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18197845

I felt no and that things would get better when I read your comment.

I then pulled a card and it gave me the same answer. Hang back on quitting your job just now, that doesn't mean you can't look for a job else where but I do believe things will get better either at your current job or a new one. So stay put for now.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific there for you, but things will definitely get better.
>>
>>18197806
If you manage to get here.

Male
Scorpio
Love reading would be fine, any new lady that will enter my life by the end of the year or maybe within the next 4-6 months? Anything you can describe about her at all?
>>
>>18197866
Lol that's hilarious. I was under the impression I completely fucked that up. I acted like a total neurotic nut.
>>
>>18197864

You're holding yourself back, you've got greater talents than what you give yourself credit for.

Either someone in your past is coming back or you're living in the past.

I believe it is the latter, you're still hung up on the old relationship...You need to get over it and you will find love again. And it will be a happy relationship, you need to be yourself though, stop moping haha.
>>
>>18197894

Ooh I thought she was the crazy one haha, tread carefully then, slow your roll and don't scare her off. Chill, take it easy and be laid back.
>>
>>18197868

You need to approach her with the tried and tested method...court her maybe? Would she be a lady and not a tramp?

Also...you need to do a it of soul searching, you're not yourself. You need to find you before you attract the right woman.
>>
>>18197806
What do I need to do to get a bf/gf?
>>
>>18197885
thank you so much.
>>
>>18197872

It would appear you do have a chance but it will be one of her making. More trouble than it's worth, I'd wait and see who else is out there.
>>
>>18197875

Are you with him at the moment? Is he your partner?
>>
>>18197929
Oh no my bad, its a girl i have been talking with more often now
>>
>>18197883

Thank you for that. That makes sense. I shouldn't read right now? Am I really that bad? Haha

What choices will be made available to me?
>>
>>18197906
Did u remember what cards came out? I'm interested if I could make another interpretation out of it, because she was actually quite...crazy herself.
>>
>>18197943
Stuff is pretty fickle when it comes to reading for yourself compared to reading for others.
>>
>>18197898
im depressed & dealing w/ trauma but i think im getting better at dealing with it all, thanks
>>
>>18197941

can you give me more information please, so I can piece these cards together they're definitely telling me something I pulled 2 extra cards for you.
>>
>>18197925
Oh, I see... Could you tell me what kind of troubles she will make? I agree and probably wait for someone else, but I'm super confused about this whole situation
>>
>>18197949
Basically she came on to me in a way I wasn't ready for, and i think my neurotic withdrawal dissuaded her. But hey, she invited me back.
>>
>>18197915
I've courted her before, and I'm trying to court her again. I don't know what you mean by soul searching, as I have myself more or less figured out.
>>
>>18197962

You will, you just need to work at it. :-)
>>
>>18195411
>>18195534

Male
Gemini
Feeling tired
Big dogs

Can you please tell me how my interview went? I feel neutral about it but generally answered everything well. What is next?!

My life philosophy is that we live in a computer simulation.
>>
>>18197722
If you are good at telling what people r like in relationships can u do that for me? What I'm like in relationships? Can feedback and give reading back
>>
>>18197949

I can't find it just now, if you're here tomorrow I'd like do give you another reading because it would be quite interesting.
>>
>>18197973
>>18195550

could you read mine? I don't know what happened to the other person :/
>>
>>18197953

Haha, I noticed that. Sometimes I get the answers I want and sometimes get frustrated. I like others reading for me.
>>
>>18197806
whats up with nick, he seems to be acting funny or is it just me
>>
>>18197971

Ah, maybe you were different the first time round, she was different or maybe you both were. You will need to reflect and think/feel what you really want. You might not want to be with her again.

In my experience once I'm at that point of totally knowing myself...The Spiritual/Mental Trip begins haha, this maybe what will happen to you. I think it will be the first paragraph I typed though.

Sorry if I wasn't much help, I'm a lot better doing one at a time, questioning back and forth, so I get a feel for the person and can read their cards better.
>>
>>18197963
Im sorry, im on my phone and the connection is not that good, i have known her for a while but we started talking more in the last couple of days, right after those first glances at each other but i think there might be something more than i can piece together, thanks
>>
>>18197969

Be careful she could be quite controlling. Or maybe you could.

Sorry, I'm tired I have to go to bed. I've done too much people today.
>>
I could use some insight really

29, male, sagg

what should I do about my current situation with my crush? like, should I move on? is there a future there? am I over thinking this? kind of thing.
>>
>>18198000

Are you scared to ask her out?
>>
>>18198008
Can I get a general reading please?
>>
I'm done for tonight, done too many again haha.

I'll hopefully catch up with those you were waiting for me tonight. My apologise, I'm working early tomorrow.
>>
>>18198008
She just got out of a relationship and i know the guy so its a bit hard to make a move on these conditions
>>
>>18198015
>>18198018
I can wait until another time if you want to
>>
>>18198001
Uh...she was lol. I was scared and confused, though I tried to appear otherwise.
>>
>>18198000

I have to go to bed now.

Ok, what I'm getting is that this situation will stay like that for quite a while. If you're scared to ask her out, not wanting to upset the status quo...Get over it! (Which you will)
You're entering a new phase in your life, fresh start and putting the past behind you. Are you trying to change your life?...If so, you will suceed.

She is fond of you but not very practical. I think you will get bored of her if she is the one not wanting to rock the status quo. Onwards and upwards!...new opportunities will be coming your way. Connected to artistic ventures, an emotional matter or a spiritual search.

Again, my apologises I'm tired. Hopefully see you again though :-)
>>
>>18198029

Stay away from her!! Haha, I mean it.
>>
>>18198034
Sounds like this might just start to get interesting, ah i have been bored for quite a while, this is great for me and yes im trying to chance some things and fix others
Thanks you
>>
>>18198018

Aw, it's her lack of foresight. She doesn't want to rock the status quo! (Leave the boyfriend)

Haha. Move on kiddo, you've got good things coming your way! You might be down about it, but you'll realise it was for the best.

I need to concentrate on one on ones, I give a lot better readings.
>>
>>18198044

Put it all behind you! You don't need it! Your future is bright!

Does her BF treat her badly?
>>
>>18198041
>>18198041
Oh, I know better. She was..abrasive lol

Still fun. An older woman, which is why I was caught off guard.
>>
>>18198060
I dont really know, i never really gave them much tought until now, im just gonna follow your advice and go with the flow, thanks again
>>
>>18197943
> Am I really that bad?

Nah as >>18197953 said.

>That makes sense

I am glad, had quite some troubles doing the reading since court cards are a pain in the ass most of the time.

>What choices will be made available to me?

>Nine of Pentacles Reversed
>Page of Pentacles

Interesting pair, i will say the options are likely to be of material nature. Basically it could be described as ''give a man a fish or teach him how to fish''.

You might get an opportunity that you can grab and start working on it (probably related to gain more independence?), or dismiss it for temporary pleasure. Both comes with their ups and downs since none of them are granted

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18198063

Ooh, she saw you as a boy toy! Don't speak to that woman! Haha. You're mischievous, be careful!

Night.
>>
yoooo. im ina real bind. do i stay in college, or runaway and just kinda wander around the US. i know this might sound like an obvious answer, especially considering winter is coming around, but my feeling is telling me the opposite. i know it's irrational, but im getting beat by life here. advice?

>22
>male
>leo, scorpio moon, pisces rising

what's is your verdict?
>>
insight would be fantastically apprexiated
>>
>>18198066

Haha, aye that does help a lot. Thank you.

What did you think of my readings tonight? I only started yesterday. I'm a lot better with extensive one on ones, so I can make sense of what the cards are telling me. Also, use my computer to write them out properly.

I'll do your reading tomorrow, properly. I need to go to bed...(She says again) haha.
>>
>>18198070
Not a reader, but I'll give you some advice as someone who has done something similar enough before.

Don't.

If you want to see the world, wait until you get a proper job and some steady income to do so. Otherwise you're going to be drifting from place to place potentially getting stabbed, shot, raped, or murdered. Some people will shake you down, others will just tell you to fuck off. Getting food will be far and few between and you'd be lucky to actually meet some nice people that will offer you some temporary work to get some money to keep getting by and exploring.

You'll develop memories, some good, mostly bad. Just getting from place to place is hard enough, most people will ignore hitchhikers, so you'll be camping out in the woods, with animals, snakes, bears, etc. And sometimes it will rain, storm, and destroy your stuff by how rough it can get, or even mudslides. And as you said, with winter coming up, you best be able to make your own fires, which includes finding wood that isn't damp from moisture or snow and to be able to survive on plants or squirrels/rabbits if it comes to that.

Trust me man, its not as fun as it seems. When you have the money, its a blast because its easier to get tickets and run around, but that money doesn't last forever and its hard to come back without settling down in a place.

If you truly want to escape your college situation, its best to just up and move to a different city or town and start there as opposed to wondering and try to build a life there, maybe you'd be happier that way, its still not gonna be a walk in the park though by any means.
>>
>>18198076

>What did you think of my readings tonight? Honestly i cant tell unless i know the cards, and even so its tricky.

Just listen to your querents feedback and you will get the hang of it, good luck m8
>>
can someone good with health readings trade me?
>>
>>18198085

Thank you I appreciate that.
>>
>>18198084
thanks for taking the time to respond. literally feels like im dying here tho. ive hitchhiked before, but never for a life. idk man, im just getting beat rn. i needa change and i dont have the money to move. ima good fire starter...where did you go anon? how long were you on the road?
>>
>>18198131
Its not problem for me to respond. I understand what feeling like dying is, its not great by any means and life will shit on you constantly, just gotta deal with it unfortunately usually.

As for the fire starter and hitchhiker thing, you're gonna be doing it a lot in most cases. To the point you don't want to walk anymore or even bother to go get wood of dry leaves or whatever to stay warm.

And I went from Virginia to Nevada, up to Oregon from there and back across the country into Vermont and back down ultimately into Florida. It was about 2 1/2 years or so. Like I said, you get good memories and get to see part of the raw world and just random towns and cities with some good people that will help you out, but there is also a lot of shit that comes with it man, I don't recommend it for anybody unless you got money or are with someone else say hiking the Appalachians. After about 4 months or so, I had wished a bear would just eat me honestly, it became miserable quick but I was stubborn and wanted to keep pressing on.
>>
>>18198152
did you have good gear?
>>
>>18198157
Initially yes. I eventually ran out of lighter fluid and matches. Tent got a hole in it after a storm and was basically useless from the wind. Ran out of food after half a year. You get the point. I may have been more unlucky than most people, but I still wouldn't suggest it man.
>>
>>18198173
what do you do in florida now?
>>
>>18198176
Work, sit around, play video games. About the same stuff I did before I went on my little wanderlust journey. Honestly its a lot better and more quaint.

I'm not trying to stop you, if you really want to do it man, then by all means go for it. Just be aware its not gonna be all sunshine and roses and full of wanderlust and adventure and all of that stuff. Its gonna suck at times and hard. I definitely would try to stop you doing it in Europe though if that is where you live, don't want to get human trafficked or your organs sold because some dude decided to kidnap you knowing you're just some random hitchhiker. With that said, if you do decide to do it, let someone know where you're going or where you're at at every major junction/stop/whatever. You don't want to end up in a 127 Hours situation because of a poor step and have to cut your own arm off with a blunt knife or starve to death.
>>
>>18198186
true. luckily im in ca.. thanks for the words man. if you could just pick a number between 1 & a 1000 before you go on w/ your life i would be very grateful.
>>
>>18198196
Watch North Cali then man, it can get pretty dangerous up there with all the biker gangs and meth dealers, same with Arizona and New Mexico.

Also 44.
>>
>>18198205
>>18198205

new
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 620x1626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 620x1626px
Hey I asked a question, thanks for nothing!
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.