[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 433
Thread images: 99

File: tarot.jpg (101KB, 480x538px) Image search: [Google]
tarot.jpg
101KB, 480x538px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18202683
>>
>>18205430
First for Aries best sign.
>>
>>18205437
>>18205439
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOR?!
>>
>>18205430
>OP uses an actual divination picture
I'm so proud of yo-...
>>18205437
>>18205439
>>18205443
>thread derailed in first three posts
Whelp...GG
>I'm not disagreeing, Aries rock!
>>
>>18205458
Sorry, I couldn't pass up an opportunity with the Aries/ERIS/Iris thing.

It had to be done.
>>
Anyone want to do a trade?
>>
Male, 19, Scorpio
I'd like a general reading
If any more info is needed please ask.
>>
>>18205465
Sure. My cards are pretty insistent on telling me she has feelings for me, but you know how reading for yourself is. Whatchu got for me?

Also, your query
>>
>>18205465
Sure, I would like to know if this guy I think is cute is going to message me or ask me out irl? Female.
>>
>>18205474
Any chance you could try and see if this never ending job hunt I'm on will be over soon? Bleh.
>>
Re-requesting from last thread, since that one got derailed beyond repair: I'll do some tarot readings but hopefully someone can give me one as well for something I don't feel accurate answering for myself: Is this weird thing happening to me from the person I think it is?
>>
>>18205437
But thats not aquarius anon
>>
>>18205474
I got seven of wands and three of pentacles. I'd say your cards are right! Seems that she's interested to me, anyway.
>>
File: the queen.jpg (165KB, 790x556px) Image search: [Google]
the queen.jpg
165KB, 790x556px
>>18205319
>>18205150

I'll narrow down my list to:

-Anne
-Hailey
-Cary

Those are the ones who might be very useful but I have strong questions regarding.
>>
>>18205481
Interesting. I got two of wands and knight of swords. It seems to me he may definitely be thinking about asking. I want to say the knight of swords may represent you in this. Do you feel like he should just ask you already? Hahaha.

Also for my own query. I'd like a general pretty please. Female, Sagittarius
>>
>>18205484
Advice? Make the job hunt your job, 8 hours per day is what you need to spend looking for a job. By that, I don't mean posting an ad and dicking around for 8 hours. Spend 8 hours every day looking until you have a job.

As far as reading, I saw an old man with a brown walking stick or cane. Assuming it's not representative of the Hermit card (because I know you're already taking my advice, right?), it should be an old man who is looking to hire a young person for some minor tasks. He is a small business owner who has recently decided that he needs some more help with certain aspects of his business. I see a girl stacking small boxes and working out a counter or register. The old man is pleased to have, not just the help, but also the company. He's an interesting one with a few great stories, but that's neither here nor there.

You know how you usually get a job by applying online these days? This guy is old school, so you'll likely meet him in person. He'll be lifting something with some difficulty when you meet him. As he catches his breath, he makes a minor sarcastic joke about his health or the work and his age and such.

>>18205500
But...that seems like a friendly thing, no?

>>18205506
Thank you for posting anime so no one thinks you're me.
>>
>>18205276

The Seven of Cups reversed covers you and you are in opposition with Death reversed. You are happy with your relationship and are determined to keep it stable and healthy. You must be careful not to let the spark die out and to keep things fresh in the relationship.

Has someone close to you passed away recently? I may be off as that is not the traditional reading of the Five of Swords but that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it at the second position in your tower.

The Seven of Cups lies behind you which suggests that you have given up on a passion or left behind a vice of yours. The Star is in your future and the Page of Pentacles is at the top of your tower so the longevity of your relationship with R probably wont last. I would suggest that you stay with R as you obviously have very strong feelings towards them but to be prepared for those feelings to whittle away over time.
>>
>>18205506
That makes it easier. Anne would be either a pawn or unplayable.. I saw a pigs snout.

Haley would be a knight or a castle, saw a girl dancing seemed like she had her shit together and was happy with herself.

Cary is the queen. I saw a couple coming together. Very enamoring. Try her.

Female. What guy will ask me out?
>>
>>18205526
>Has someone close to you passed away recently?
Yes my grandmother. Her birthday was 3 days ago.
>your relationship with R probably wont last.
if I can ask could you yell how long it could last? Will doing my best do any difference?
>>
>>18205517
Past: 3 of swords now: 2 of swords future : 4 of wands

Heartbreak befell you and it sucks. Now there is a period of stilness where you are either waiting on something to happen or refusing to take action. There is bright light In the future and a happy home in store for you.
>>
>>18205541
I can't say how long exactly. Doing your best may be able to keep the fire burning but there is a good chance that your interest in each other will die out over time.
>>
>>18205522
Thanks, anon. I've pretty much been sending out applications and resumes like a mad woman. It ducks that finding a job IS a full time job. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the mysterious box lifting business owner.

As for what I got from your reading, I interpreted it as a real exciting and happy thing which males me think "new relationship" but I guess you're right in that it could be platonic as well.
>>
>>18205552
I see. Thank you for the reading too! Have a nice day!
>>
>>18205547
I wonder if the heartbreak is referring to something other than a romantic relationship. Because if that's the case then that's pretty accurate; I also have been feeling like I'm at a standstill with things... hope the bright future comes soon. Thanks a ton, anon.
>>
>>18205534

>a pigs snout

Whooo. That's got some heavy context.

>Haley would be a knight or a castle, saw a girl dancing seemed like she had her shit together and was happy with herself.

Makes a lot of sense too.

>Cary is the queen. I saw a couple coming together. Very enamoring. Try her.

I had a feeling it was that or unplayable.

Thank you. Now your turn...

>Female. What guy will ask me out?

You know that glass from the beginning of beauty and the beast? The mosaic? I see a rose and a prince. His hair is... somewhere between blonde, but dark, I'm thinking maybe light brown. He comes in blue, and he comes speaking a great deal. Waxing poetic.

I see water dripping down the glass. Best to make a decision before it ices over. Try a very important dinner.
>>
Any one willing to give a reading to me? October is a busy and important month. A lot will be happening that can break or make my situation.

female
gemini
25 years
>>
>>18205553
>I've pretty much been sending out applications and resumes like a mad woman.
Try canvassing. Take some time to map out all the businesses where you want to apply and create a route. Be logical about what times you will want to swing by. Dress nicely, walk in, and ask to speak to the manager. Take your resume into each business. If you don't talk to the manager in person, ask when would be the best time to find him/her and be sure to return.

If you do this, you'll have a job in no time.

>"new relationship"
It wouldn't be new. It feels kind of off, unfortunately, so I wonder if it's not just my readings that seem weird.
>>
Are all the readers as cute as empathau?
>>
Guys I was wondering if you could help me.
For a relationship, I pulled 7 of cups, knight of cups and the star. I pulled two cards before this but these really struck me.
It reminds me of where I used to be with them. It looks like the knight is ready to court the lady in the star. Plus she's naked and vulnerable. To add to this 8 of swords was pulled.

Am I on the right track? What else could it mean
>>
>>18205664
Only scryers know, because most don't post their pictures.
>>
>>18205664

some of them are, yeah
>>
>>18205278
Have you just gotten over a relationship or fling with someone you are still on good terms with? The Queen of Wands behind you and Judgement at the base of your tower would suggest that to be the case. Right now you feel at the top of the world and full of passion and are looking for something fresh and new.

The King of Swords at your crown suggests that you are studying law or politics or maybe even have a job in one of the aforementioned sectors. You fear mediocrity both in your professional life and when it comes to sexuality.

The Four of Swords and Temperance reversed are in your future. Expect to go through a bit of a dry spell sexually speaking. Rely on the insight and counsel of those close to you and be wary of fickle or petty women.
>>
>>18205557
No problem anon, that's what we're here to do. Have a beautiful day.
>>
>>18205534
>>18205619

Small followup: does Haley seem more inclined to serve as a financial nexus or to move quickly with finesse?
>>
>>18205674
who
>>
Anyone around tonight?
>>
>>18205685
I'm cuter
>>
>>18205664
I'm not cute anon, stop that
>>18205670
I kek'd. Thanks
>>18205674
Yup, a fair few of them are very good looking. My gf included
>>18205685
Io, Alari, Chiron, a few others.
>>
>>18205676
Well its been a few years since the last girl, but I'm over it at this point. As for law/politics, I would if I could, past mistakes and criminal record prevent that.

Thanks for the reading though.
>>
>>18205689

post pic as proof
>>
>>18205685
This is inviting /soc/-tier shit, anon. Detail incoming.
>>
>>18205686
There seem to be a few of us in here, yes!
>>
>>18205686

I'm aroundish.
>>
File: wut.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
Any readers?

I have a very generic question, will I ever meet my true love and how will I know?
>>
>>18205706
You're probably just as fucked as the rest of us.
>>
>>18205706
I got the three of pentacles for you. Keep your eye out for someone around your social group, a friend of a friend or something along those lines.
>>
File: Snapshot_20161006 (4).jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20161006 (4).jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>18205694
this is for making me derail the thread
>>
>>18205737

oh please, you know you wanted to post a pic anyway.
>>
>>18205683
I don't know dude, I keep seeing the sound of music tier shit with this girl. I saw an olde style windmill with a pretty landscape this time. Probably the latter.
>>
>>18205737
asl
>>
>>18205735
Ew all my friends that are female are ew. Especially the one I recently had intimate contact with what a crazy bitch. There is this girl I've been talking to online but you know how that goes.

>>18205712
Don't be so negative anon it's unattractive.
>>
if any readers lurking, can you tell me what happens to 4chan by 2020?
>>
>>18205743

Makes sense, thank you anonette.
>>
>>18205685
Thoth is hot. The rumor goes bv is the most attractive but I haven't seen him.
>>
File: Capture.png (477KB, 402x403px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
477KB, 402x403px
>>18205756

When you meet the girl who you're going to be with, you need to treat her like a scared animal at first. Take it gently, but be direct about what you're interested in. None of this "friends first" crap, be direct about your intentions.
>>
>>18205770
Thoth is easily one of the most attractive people in /div/.

I'll be reading soon, let me finish up my gym session and shower.
>>
>>18205737
marry me pls ;_;
>>
>>18205770
> bv is the most attractive
>barfs
>>
File: subete-ga-f-ni-naru.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
subete-ga-f-ni-naru.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>18205780
Absolutely have been taking that approach but yesterday when I had bad stomach flu and I was shaking from fever. I told her I loved her while I delirious and she seemed scared by it. I'm giving her space but I don't have high hopes that she'll bounce back with affection. For the record we have been very close to each other for a while.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 421x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 421x750px
So is anyone going to post a picture of Thoth or at least link a pic?
>>
>>18205806
Can you kill yourself please?
>>
Is anyone going to read tonight?
>>
>tfw you wanna post a pic of yourself to see what people think of you but are afraid someone hear might know who you are

I'll just refrain from that and continue on.
>>
>>18205813
Why would you post it here? Post it on /soc/ if you want to be rated.
>>
>>18205799
May not be the one. I'm sorry. Hang in there.
>>
>>18205813
I'd be more afraid of being meme'd or some one back tracking me to FB.

On another note I want to learn how to read myself. What's the best form of divination? I'm leaning towards rune reading but it doesn't seem popular.
>>
>>18205813
Attention whore.
>>
>>18205830
Rune reading isn't popular because it has a steep learning curve. As someone who does both, I can tell you tarot is much easier.

And thank you for posting something that is actually on topic.
>>
>>18205813

this isn't selfie general. go to /soc/ or something.
>>
File: 19691231_170000_-1210086894.jpg (214KB, 1143x1513px) Image search: [Google]
19691231_170000_-1210086894.jpg
214KB, 1143x1513px
Hi Empath! Im so happy to see you here tonight! Could i possibly get you to pull a couple cards for me regarding the outcome of my surprise meet up with my ex tonight? I greatly Apreciate it xoxo
Rabbit
Gemini
Female
>>
File: anarcho-monarchism.jpg (21KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
anarcho-monarchism.jpg
21KB, 470x313px
Let me throw out another three names and ask: pawn, {piece}, or unplayable in exchange for another scry.

-Rosalynn
-Kendal
-Kaylan
>>
So what do yall scry with? Also some tips on how to start pls
>>
>>18205842
Why are most people in this thread so heavily autistic and dumb? You just randomly throw your request in even though he hasn't started reading yet and you also didn't provide all the things he asks for in his readings.
>>
>>18205796
He's attractive to me
>>
>>18205838
It seems like rune reading requires more intuition and reading between the lines which some what appeals to me. Do you know of any good resources for research?
>>
>>18205857
you need glasses
>>
>>18205868
>>18205857
Who the hell cares? Let's make with the divining already.
>>
File: 1452741973356.jpg (279KB, 790x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1452741973356.jpg
279KB, 790x1100px
>>18205868
>not wanting passionate fucking sessions with bv
>>
>>18205873
Anyone who had the inclination to read is turned off by the drama and shitposting. Welcome to /div/.
>>
It isn't even Friday yet and /div/ is already drowning in >tfwnobf
>>
Where did Empath even go?
>>
>>18205878

/div/ is ALWAYS drowning in >tfwnobf/gf
>>
>>18205880
>i am too lazy and dumb to take 10 seconds and look at his last post
>>18205784
>>
>>18205888
I actually didn't see it, my mistake.
>>
I'll do a couple of high readings later tonight. Like in five or so hours.

>>18205791
I'm flattered, but I am currently taken.
>>
>>18205851
wow youre pretty mad

dude can answer him later if he wants to, no one ITT seems to be doing anything except shitposting
>>
>>18205881
div actually predicted when I would get gf. I dont remember which reader but it was one that had a unique style about cards that are judges or something
>>
>224 posts until this piece of shit thread gets buried
Try harder next time, ya?
>>
who will win the US POTUS election 2016?
>>
>you will never be in a reverse harem anime where qt diviners from div get sick of u asking love query so they all decide to fight for ur heart
>>
>>18205920

thank god. that sounds shitty
>>
>>18205918
Hillary, unfortunately
>>
File: Empath.png (22KB, 179x417px) Image search: [Google]
Empath.png
22KB, 179x417px
>Gym? Check
>Shower? Check
>Comfy robe and coffee? Check and CHECK!
Whelp, looks like my schedule is free to do readings! Come one, come all, the Empath is in.
>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Love and good vibes be with you all <3
>>
>>18205920
/div/ettes are fucked up in the head
>>
>>18205920
>>18205923
See: Yu gi oh
>>
>>18205929
hi empath!

>yalika
>small, dark eyes, tall and chest length hair, introvert
>a blue diamond with red rim
>empath

there's someone or something holding and pulling me. can you tell me anything about the nature, reason or motivation of this person or situation? wondering what's going on.

thanks in advance and hope this isn't too vague!
>>
>>18205929
M
Short/Hispanic looking/blonde
I don't follow but I like green haha (feel free to clarify)
Will I be happy with how I look and am by the time the semester is over?
Tarot
>>
File: d0c[1].jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
d0c[1].jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>18205916
No need to be like that anon, /div/ is one part reading, one part community. One I happen to cherish, a little banter and shitposting isn't something to get all twisted up about
>>18205918
I want Trump to win; the more I learn about Hillary and what she's done, the more terrified I am of her winning. Plus, she wants to go to war with Russia...
>>18205920
That actually sounds pretty kek, not gonna lie...Now I want to draw this; curse you tablet, why are you broken ;~;
>>18205931
Hey, I'm dating a /div/ette thank you.
>>18205934
Pic related
>>
>>18205929

Nick
Dark, short blackish hair, tall, dark eyes.
Gold Crown

The game would seem to be chess, but I need pieces to play with. I need to select who is suitable and to what degree, and who is unsuitable. Logic only goes so far. If you were to assign any of the following a piece, from pawn to queen, what would you say of these ten:

-Anna
-Caitlin
-Courtney
-Damaris
-Jennifer
-Jill
-Karen
-Kaylan
-Kendal
-Rosalynn

Pawn, {piece}, or unplayable?

Empath is probably best.
>>
Any palm readers in the house?
>>
>>18205929
Angela
Female
White sun
Poofy blonde hair, five feet, slight callus on my left hand, weirdly shaped head, white
Love reading.
Empath
>>
>>18205929
>Name/Nickname
B
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
Kinda tall brown/hazel eyes long hair and brown hair
>Colour Shape Combo
Teal circle combo ??
>Query
What does b think about me?
>Empath or Tarot
Tarot please
Thank you
>>
>>18205946

I mean I can but palm reading on an online forum sucks and I don't know if I have the energy right now.
>>
>>18205929
Siegfried
Average dude really, about the only odd thing is green eyes
Blue Butterfly
Love query is fine, just whatever regarding that.

Here enjoy my added stuff since I know you like them.

Let's say readings for everyone
But as far as I can remember
You've been migratory lovers
Living under changing futures

Someday we will foresee obstacles
Through the tarot, through the tarot
Today we will answer your queries
Read together, read together

We read love and money in waterfalls
We were readers, we were readers (x4)

Someday we will foresee obstacles
Through the tarot, through the tarot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY (actual song)

>inb4 LiS

I like it so whatever.
>>
>>18205929
>Matt
>introvert, average height who keeps fit
>red sphere
>empath

The current career path Im studying for I half hate and half enjoy it. I know what I want to do but certain things hold me back. Should I keep on with what I'm doing or would I be better to try the other thing despite it not being realistic?
>>
>>18205929
hey!
>call me ren
>female, very tired, chubby, I don't like the action of speaking
>teal trapezoid
>tell me about the next person I am with please
>tarot, what is empath though?
>>
>>18205929
Dub
cheeky grin
green circle
could you tell me about the woman I'm supposed to be with?
Empath
>>
>>18205929
Stephanie
Tall, big black hair, thick
Purple pentagram
Empath
Yo so there is this guy I really like ,but I feel that we are hella different. I just wanna know how he feels about me?
>>
>>18205929
Emily
long brown hair, parted a bit to the side, green-blue eyes, roundish face, 5'9 or 10, 125lbs, young
What can I do for the betterment of myself?
No preference of tarot or empath
white square
>>
>>18205929
Warren
5'8", Brown Hair, pain in my lower abdom
Gray Square
What is going on with my lower abdomen? Anything major? If you can't read on what women think of me would be fine, thanks.
>>
>>18205929
draculina
goth, black clothes, full of edge, pick marks, failure, scared and emotionally scared
black heart
do I stand a chance with this guy I see sometimes?
empath
>>
>>18205929
Emma
Brown hair green eyes crooked smile
General
Empath
Yellow bee
>>
>>18205929
How was the gym? I need to get back to it. I'm five feet, poofy hair, I have hazel eyes. How about a red 3d diamond .
What is up with him, does he not want to see me anymore? I don't even think he likes me anymore quite honestly. Empath. Positive vibes to you
>>
File: aXm9382xjU[1].jpg (76KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9382xjU[1].jpg
76KB, 650x650px
>>18205937
>Empath Reading;Energy Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FssVp8VYxi
>>
>>18205929
J
Serious demeanor
Purple star
What will my future career be?
Empath
>>
>tfw the moment Empath posts he's got like 20 readings in 30 seconds

You people are magic man.
>>
>>18205931
I can confirm that I'm overly emotional. But I'm loyal and extremely affectionate and try my best to keep a man happy.
>>
>>18205984
>overly emotional
>loyal and extremely affectionate
>try my best to keep a man happy
Sounds like a dream. Cancer?
>>
>>18205929
Eden
Black hair, brown eyes, 19, tall,
Blue circle
Empath
I have lived my whole life never being in a relationship. Honestly I feel like there is a block or something when it comes to my romantic life. Is there one. How can I remove it??
>>
>>18205976
thank you! i can't give you much feedback because i'm not sure what's going on either but i feel like you picked up on well of the "vibe" of this feeling, so it was an interesting read to me.
>>
File: myAvatar.png (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
myAvatar.png
80KB, 400x400px
>>18205929
Derek
Tall, muscular chub, shaved head stubbled face and hazel eyes. Most characteristic features is high wide cheek bones (native american heritage but white).
Green shamrock
What's my romantic life going to look like in the next year?
Empath
>>
>>18205987
Newp, Libra.
>>
File: IMG_20161006_184600.jpg (3MB, 3321x3892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161006_184600.jpg
3MB, 3321x3892px
>>18205953
Here's my left hand anyway
>>
File: aXm1351xjU[1].jpg (58KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm1351xjU[1].jpg
58KB, 650x650px
>>18205938
>Tarot Reading;Future Specific
The Empress
3 of Pent(r)
Ruled over by The Tower
Counseled by The Hierophant(r) and King of Swords(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01roH439ZLE
>>
>>18206009
okaywiththis.jpeg
>>
>>18205944
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to respectfully decline this; as per my oath, I refuse to dabble in another's energy without their permission. I hope you understand.
>>18205946
Alari is an amazing Palm Reader, try to catch her when you can
>>18205980
Kek my thoughts exactly; didn't think it'd explode this much
>>18205984
Sounds like my gf; you'll find a guy soon darling.
>>18205993
Thanks, I didn't think there was much to go on; I didn't really see all that much in the reading. Still, I'm always happy if you throw me a message sometime later if you start figuring it out; would be greatly appreciated. Just add "empath" somewhere in the post (I use the archive and search through to see what happens while I'm gone)
>>
>>18205931
div guys aren't so great either so it goes both ways anon
>>
File: aXm8651xjU[1].jpg (108KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8651xjU[1].jpg
108KB, 650x650px
>>18205947
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s03qAphSDkx3
>>
>>18206018
Thank you this was pretty accurate also insightful, I have an issue with the dysmorphia as well. Good night to you!
>>
File: aXm9328xjU[1].jpg (120KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9328xjU[1].jpg
120KB, 650x650px
>>18205951
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
Page of Cups(r)
9 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by Knight of Wands(r)
Counseled by Temperance and The Sun
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1788R1JbjQX
>>
>>18206070
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s03qAphSDkx3

Acgirl
Brown eyes/curly middle hair and brown hair
ehh Blue?
What's going to happen with my love life?
Tarot, thank you!
>>
>>18206070
Thank you for read
yes is in a romantic sense
Does this means they don't like me in a romatic sense?
>>
File: aXm9039xjU[1].jpg (72KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9039xjU[1].jpg
72KB, 650x650px
>>18205954
>Empath+Tarot Reading;Love General
The Empress(r)
4 of Pents
Ruled over by The Devil(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0u4mSP9XQ7S
>>
File: aXm9038xjU[1].jpg (96KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9038xjU[1].jpg
96KB, 650x650px
>>18205956
>Empath Reading;Career Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18P30y37xmJ
>>
>>18205737
I'm better looking than you, buddy. I'm not going to post a pic because I have self confidence and natty test of 1170 ng/dl so I don't need Internet flattery
>>
File: IMG_9532.jpg (52KB, 670x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9532.jpg
52KB, 670x369px
>>18205929
Christian
Light skin, big nose bent slightly to the right, red mole by right eye
Cross, brown

I like this person and I thought this person liked me back but at some point she stoped showing interest. Did she like me at some point? Did I just misread signs? Is this person as alike to me as I think she is and should I listen to my friends' warnings no to go after her?

Thank you
>>
File: aXm1476xjU[1].jpg (70KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm1476xjU[1].jpg
70KB, 650x650px
>>18205958
Ace of Wands
Page of Cups(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Wands
Shadowed by Page of Wands(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1X1VKwnoyL9
>>
>>18205929
Jake
Red Circle
I have brown hair and blue eyes

Does A like me? I catch her starring at me a lot, but it may not mean anything since her brother used to be on my bowling team. I'm getting mixed feelings from her, does she like me?

Tarot reading? Celtic cross please :3
>>
>>18206101
Interesting reading, thanks for that. As for LiS, the soundtrack really fits the mood and gets you interested in the game. Its pretty similar to the Telltale games, only in this case some of your actions actually do matter, not all by any means, but a few here and there do matter. I'd say give it a go, its got a hipster/artsy vibe to it mixed with a very very very minor amount of Twin Peaks in a way. I'd say give it a shot, you'll either like it or not, I personally do regardless of the shit it gets on like /v/ and some places.

As for the reading itself, I want to say the energies you felt, might have been solely me. Earlier today I sort of had a bit of a I don't know if you'd call it a meditation or talk with the subconscious or whatever. But I usually feel there are two energies going back and forth with me, I guess you could call it a split personality/bipolar or whatever, I wouldn't particularly, but best I can liken it to. With me sort of coming to a realization to try and put off some of the desires you mentioned and things lately for the betterment of myself as a person. So you may have just seen myself vying against each other.
>>
>>18205960
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oPyuuFWzH7
>>
File: aXm7756xjU[1].jpg (88KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm7756xjU[1].jpg
88KB, 650x650px
>>18205961
>Empath Reading;Love Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0G40hm6WAFP
>>
>>18206146
I met a woman recently that I really connected with. We kind of met on a chance and only were able to spend one day together, but spending time with her felt like putting on a really comfy pair of socks.

Is this connection romantic or platonic?

Thank you so much for the reading! Hope you have a great day
>>
>>18206165
Yo thanks!!
Very insightful. I needed to hear this to move on and find something better.
>>
>>18206031
>>18205944

Then perhaps you could tell me how playing the King might be for me. Or if perhaps I should avoid chess altogether due to my unsuitability for it.
>>
>>18206122
Thanks heaps for the reading! I'm studying to be a doctor. Its obviously a good career but I don't enjoy the study and sacrifices I have to make. Maybe I'll enjoy it more when I actually start working as one.

Have a great day :)
>>
File: aXm751xjU[1].jpg (130KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm751xjU[1].jpg
130KB, 650x650px
>>18205962
>Empath+Tarot Reading;Development Specific
8 of Pents
The Chariot
Ruled over by The Devil
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GGjfwUFAm1
>>
>>18205929
Hi Empath! Got a q for you.
Sash
Tall, well built, brown eyes, oval face and goldish brown hair
Red pentagon
Career related - what should I do with my career/job search? Im seeing like 4 different paths - 1. Take a job in a place I dont really want and work my way back up 2. Push for something I want despite feeling my chances are slim getting in there 3. Work on my own thing and ditch the search all together 4. Something else that I havent considered due to my clouded judgement
Empath
Thank you in advance
>>
>>18205929
Amaya
Tall, big hair, loud and caring
purple star
Love/Romance general: Will I be meeting anyone lovely and significant in this next
month?
Empath
>>
>>18205929
Alex
Brown eyes, skinny, disheveled
Verdigris hexagon
General love reading
Tarot
>>
>>18205966
Method? Also, go see a doctor if you're worried
>>18206034
Can confirm, we're a broken sort also
>>18206044
Night dear anon; we're all gonna make it
>>18206099
Unable to give a solid answer from the spread, more like a "Not right now, but perhaps" if you make changes to balance your impulsive side
>>18206143
I'll give it a shot, why not. Perhaps, it was suddenly taken out of your path; perhaps whatever you conversed with was like "Yea, you need this gone." The advice still stands; pool your resources for something better on the horizon
>>18206169
>Really comfy pair of socks
I know this feel anon. Feels good. I wouldn't be able to tell you, but I'd say if she makes you feel that way, chase it, and see where it goes. Worst case scenario, you gain a good friend.
>>18206173
At a girl!
>>18206177
I wouldn't even know where to begin on such a vague query sorry; also, getting some icky vibes from this, not gonna lie
>>18206187
I'd say that's the case; you may find more love develop as you see your skills put to practical use
>>
Which tarot card would be the perfect waifu/husbando for you and why?
>>
>>18206208
>Method? Also, go see a doctor if you're worried
Empath is fine, and I've been to the doctor, its apparently nothing, but I figured I'd ask anyways, maybe its just a pulled muscle.
>>
Hello Empath!
Nicole
Long Brown wavy hair, green w/gold colored eyes
Fluffy white snow
Will he be happy to see me tonight?
>>
File: aXm6074xjU[1].jpg (116KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm6074xjU[1].jpg
116KB, 650x650px
>>18205968
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LTYpJ0FKro
>>
>>18205973
I'm sorry but an empath general has far too much going on for me to see anything worthwhile. Can you perhaps give me a specific type of general you want to focus on?
>>
File: cufflinks.jpg (201KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
cufflinks.jpg
201KB, 750x500px
>>18206208

Makes sense, it's icky business.
>>
>>18205929
>Killjoy
>5'11 Full Lips
>Black Star
>What will come of the girl (Initial M) that I messaged?
>Empath?
>>
>>18206188
Thanks for the reading, been trying to find something that'll give me a bit of drive, results being sub par. Maybe I just need a point in the right direction is all, as I think I have given up a bit.
>>
>>18206230
What'/ms the difference between an empathy and tarot?
>>
File: aXm2507xjU[1].jpg (93KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2507xjU[1].jpg
93KB, 650x650px
>>18205974
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bQq9RAH64N

>That pic
KEK!
>>
>>18206230
Romance reading I guess?
>>
File: aXm6329xjU[1].jpg (58KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm6329xjU[1].jpg
58KB, 650x650px
>>18205979
>Empath Reading;Career General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Smq8ARu4LZ
>>
>>18205929
I doubt you'll make it here but what the hell.

Edward
Just a good ole boy
silver skull
Love reading, anything in the foreseeable future (lets go with 4 months at the most) and what you can tell me of her.

Empath I guess? Maybe tarot, I'm not sure.
>>
File: aXm6454xjU[1].jpg (122KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm6454xjU[1].jpg
122KB, 650x650px
>>18205990
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zi5SUdMo22
>>
>>18206254
Thank you very much. That's comforting because I don't know what the hell I'm doing, but know I can try and map myself better everyday. Wishing you the best
>>
f 26 cancer
will my brother be okay??
>>
>>18206225
yeah i'm manic depressive sorry.. thank you for the reading. i'm confused, you say it's thrown out? does that mean he likes me right now but nothing happens in the future?
>>
>>18206279
What's the quote generator website you're using?
>>
>>18206230
>>18206230
>>18206246
If that's not specific enough. When do I get a boyfriend?
>>
>>18206232
Ahhh I see, well then I hope you understand when I say I don't wanna dabble in icky business; I've done my stint of bad, and I'd like to not go back there
>>18206241
Just keep trying, dip your toes in everything, don't let failures hold you back. Example, I was literally on my way to kill myself when I walked past my martial arts dojo and heard the shouts. Decided I'd go have a looksee before offing myself. My instructor said I should join on the floor and boom, here I am 5yrs later as a blackbelt. You never know until you take that first step.
>>18206244
Tarot is with my cards, my empath reading is...honestly I don't even know what i'm doing to be quite frank; It's working with energies and viewing them/your path. I'd say it's akin to scrying, kinda
>>18206284
That's a good ideal, just keep working, end each day a little better than you began it.
>>18206289
Don't apologise darling, you have nothing to apologise for. I don't know, it's really hard to tell, was far too much shadow obscuring everything to figure it out entirely
>>18206290
Inspirobot
>>
File: bls.jpg (35KB, 736x534px) Image search: [Google]
bls.jpg
35KB, 736x534px
I have a question for anyone who want to answer:
Should I risk trying to become a fighter pilot , even though I could easily be happy and successful with my skills as a tradesman?
>>
>>18206279
Hahaha!! thank you. I guess im just over thinking things! But hey Empath how did you develop such a cool ability? I want to help people like you are!
>>
File: aXm8065xjU[1].jpg (78KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8065xjU[1].jpg
78KB, 650x650px
>>18206003
>Empath Reading;Future General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0pVzmgza9Ij

KEK i love this quote
>>
>>18205929
If you still in

Kevin
Plain, white, brown eyes and hair, scar on lip and cheek, glasses
grey square
Should I attempt to contact S, or move to communicate with her?
Tarot
>>
>>
>>18206316

>pisces getting stood up

not surprised :(
>>
>>18206208
>I'll give it a shot, why not. Perhaps, it was suddenly taken out of your path; perhaps whatever you conversed with was like "Yea, you need this gone." The advice still stands; pool your resources for something better on the horizon

True enough, thanks regardless.
>>
File: aXm1061xjU[1].jpg (169KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm1061xjU[1].jpg
169KB, 650x650px
>>18206086
6 of Cups
9 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 3 of Swords(r)
Counseled by The Tower and The World
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zeu0PCHs4n
>>
>>18205929
If you still have the time, could I please get a reading?
Cell
Tall, dark hair and eyes, broad shoulders, deep voice
Black Diamond
Is my relationship going to last? Anything to watch out for?
Both if that's fine, but if not, then Tarot please.
>>
Willing to trade.
>>
File: 1457908278184.jpg (55KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1457908278184.jpg
55KB, 650x650px
>>18206296
Yeah, I'll keep trying. Good to hear that you found your way out of the hole you were digging for yourself. I never would have guessed you'd have had to go through a depression that reached to that extent, your general attitude is probably the most positive I've seen on /div/ after all. Along side with Discord, Orion and a few others that always seem more on the stable side.

I have some inspirational quotes too.
>>
>>18206334
See:
>>18205474
>>
>>18206133
What method anon? Also, I can't go diving into her energy without her permission, so i can only look at the connection (if any) between you two.
>>18206140
I don't use celtic cross, is that okay anon?
>>18206301
Chances are you are, remember; "Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're correct."
I was born an Empath, but was lucky enough to meet my mentor at 15, who taught me to shield my energy and ground myself; he literally saved my life. But it's kinda like a martial art; anyone can develop it like a skill, but there are those with a natural talent for it, however natural talent is no substitute for the three Ps. I'm considering taking on an apprentice or two later in the year.
>>18206316
>Aries/Pisces Cusp
>Shyly attends the date, only to be stood up
This....has happened more times than I care to remember...I didn't need these feels
>>18206322
Anytime Song-anon
>>18206336
We all have our demons and we all go through trials; My demeanor is owed to overcoming those. I won't lie, I'm a broken man, but I've come to accept that, and work on fixing myself gradually
>>
>>18206309
wait hold on can i take that back and get an empath instead
>>
if all the diviners are handsome as empath, why u guys >Tfwnogf/bf?
>>
>>18206348
Celtic cross anon,

That's fine, it's just a preference but not mandatory :)
>>
>>18205929
>>18205929
Arthropod
Short, fat, awkward, stained teeth, but I'm okay.
Yellow star
Do I get into my program this spring?
Empath
>>
>>18206348
I want to be your apprentice Empath!!
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (74KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
74KB, 650x650px
>>18206348
Tarot

>I can only look at the connection (if any) between you two.

Yeah, that's ok
>>
>>18206323
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zeu0PCHs4n

Thank you,
as you said, something hard happened to me, and I confirm you, my ex-boyfriend blocked me from facebook. I don't now what happened, but I tried to understand that a girl told him that I accidentaly liked a picture (stupid smartphones), so I think he is full of anger, just to decide to block me.
I got too much anger this night. I called him days ago and we were starting a good comunication between us, but I thought this fact ruined my goals...
Anyway thank you, It seems there is light after the storm, my friends told me the same as you, not to over-dramatizing facts, he was going to call me to hang out this saturday, so my friends told me to wait, to trust, to have sorrow, to be calm. But... I don't know.
Thanks!
>>
>>18206348
wow I hope to be ur apprentice empath. i feel like i am sensitive to others feelings but i dont know if that means im an empath. u are very gifted and like the dalai lama of this place
>>
File: Bait and switch and bait.jpg (3KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
Bait and switch and bait.jpg
3KB, 125x70px
>>18206192
>>18206206
>>18206213
>>18206240
>>18206276
>>18206309
>>18206327
>>18206357
Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to take a break; I'm not necessarily worn out, but I need to stretch my legs and go for a walk; I get antsy when i sit for too long, and I have been reading for a little over 2hrs. I'll still be around, as I'll take my phone with me, but I'll be putting readings on a hold. My sincerest apologies, I hope you understand <3
>>18206350
Most people (myself being one of them once) aren't able to make LDR work, and not many people are near to each other. Example, I live in Australia, and very VERY few people from /div/ are from here. In fact, Chiron and an anon from here actually got together recently. Plus, I'm not what you'd call a desirable partner; even if I was single and said "Yo, who wants to be my gf?" I wouldn't get many responses.
>>18206359
You're more than welcome to add me on skype anon, I'm happy to talk to anyone from here. Skype should be easily found in the archive
>>18206369
Best of luck darling, you'll find your guy, just hold out and hope <3
>>18206373
>u are very gifted and like the dalai lama of this place
Flattery will get you everywhere anon. But seriously, I'm nothing special, and by no means in comparison to the amazing readers who frequent /div/. As I said above, I'm happy for anyone to add me on skype.
>>
>>18205929
Alex
Tall, dark hair, way too fat for my own good
Red disk
I'm preparing to make a really massive change far faster than I expected to and which may lead to fallout in a couple of ways, but possibly even more serenity/solace. Is it as worth it as I think it will be?
I'll go with empath for the hell of it
>>
>>18206385
>leaves when he's about to do my reading

;_;
>>
>>18206385
>Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to take a break; I'm not necessarily worn out, but I need to stretch my legs and go for a walk; I get antsy when i sit for too long, and I have been reading for a little over 2hrs. I'll still be around, as I'll take my phone with me, but I'll be putting readings on a hold. My sincerest apologies, I hope you understand <3

All good, will you be doing readings once you've stretched and such?
>>
>>18206300
Someone please respond
>>
>>18206385
It's all good man, do what you gotta do.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18206392
I'm sorry darling. I actually tried doing yours but couldn't focus and wasn't getting anything, and was why I decided I needed a break. Please forgive me.
>>18206394
Of course. I may take a little time to vacuum and fold clothes, but I will return.
>>18206399
Check'd and thanks.
>>
>>18205474
When I begin to shuffle, I like to see where I divide the card because it does hold relevancy to the query and reading itself. In this case there was the Lovers, so yes she definitely has feelings for you. She sees you as a good lover, literally and figuratively.

I did do a proper reading though: Eight of Pentacles, Eight of Wands, Ace of Wands, Page of Wands Reversed

Yeah she definitely has feelings of passion towards you judging from the amount of wands I got. These cards honestly scream, "crush" and "yes!". The fact that the Page was reversed might be coincidental because >reversed cards or it could imply that she's feeling a little indecisive on the whole situation because she's not completely sure. The girl is most likely younger than you and a cutie; most young girls don't know what they want or truly want in life which may be causing her indecision if she is not making her feelings too clear. The first card being the Eight of Pentacles shows that she thinks you are very hard working at heart and she probably really admires that about you.

I asked what you need to do in order to get this girl and got the King of Cups and the Knight of Cups together which is very strange because they have opposite meanings to me. I would take it as waiting until the time is right or waiting until she has made her feelings known.

Mine: Next boyfriend's appearance please
>>
>>18206385
It's fine, but I think you forgot me! I'm Jake, the one that requested the Celtic cross. Btw it's fine, do what you need. The Celtic cross is just a preference
>>
>>18206230
>>18206410
Is my request not good again? :(
>>
>>18206410
thank you brother, see u then
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18206431
I'll get to you too when I get back. Sorry about not getting to it sooner, I really got smashed; didn't expect this many querants.
>>18206434
No no, that's not the case. Just needed a specific area to focus on, and I just kept moving through to the next one who had the required details. Sorry about that, I'll get to you if you're around when get back.

Have a cute pupper as my apology.
>>
>>18206300
>could easily be happy
Do that part unless you're lying, dear dumbass
>>
Can someone help me interpret please? I asked what a guy feels about me, a guy who knows I like him but rejected me a while ago and this is what I got.

7 of Wands, Knight of Cups, Eight of Cups, 2 of Cups
>>
>>18206421
>Next boyfriend's appearance please
I generally like to match effort/depth when I trade, but you understand why I can't say much about appearance.

It seems you'll have a choice, but one of them was much clearer. The first one I saw had straight blond hair that was sort of combed forward. The one I saw more clearly has dark hair and is pale, with hair hair sort of falling naturally.

I'll give more info on the second one. He seems quiet and somewhat shy. I see that you'll encounter him in a hallway of sorts. I can feel the awkwardness, thick like a solid block, in silence so absolute that you could hear a pin drop. You'll have to cut the awkward silence with a joke. That eases the situation a bit, and conversation starts flowing from there. His voice is weird, a little...I can't even describe it with words, but you'll definitely notice it when you hear it.

Nice guy, though. Just be sure that you very gently invade his comfort zone in small ways gradually. That will sort of be the overall dynamic for you.
>>
>>18206455
Maybe I exaggerated a little, but the choice is between a comfortable life with my trade or risking years of my life for a shot at doing something really, really cool
>>
File: 1469599139992.jpg (3MB, 3493x2466px) Image search: [Google]
1469599139992.jpg
3MB, 3493x2466px
>>18206181
i started writing songs. hopefully this path will ease me a bit
>>
>>18206482
My nigga, can't go wrong with comfort. You can still do tons of cool shit.
>>
What is a song that summarizes up this general?
>>
So, for those who are more experienced with Crystal balls, can you guys tell me what kind of material would be the best for divination? I have a Selenite ball, and I haven't had much success with it thus far.( well at least not to the extent that I have tarot cards.)

Apologies if this has already been asked before.
>>
>>18206410
Can Empath, or anyone willing, give me a reading possibly? My house is a couple hundred feet from the ocean and right in the path of the eye of Matthew. We're expecting 100mph+ winds tonight with gusts up to 118mph. I evacuated, but I'd like to know if my home makes it.
Thanks.
>>
>>18206472
Thanks! I've noticed a blonde who kind of looks like me but he's always with another girl, might be him. Anywho - The dark hair and pale I might know who for sure. Did he talk to me first? I don't feel like I'm the one who would. Is his face sort of like this?
>>
>>18206519
Sorry this is a better pic of the face looks more like his
>>
File: 1461975146264.jpg (199KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461975146264.jpg
199KB, 640x512px
Will do a few readings tonight. Method is scry. All I need is a name/alias, and your question. If possible please attach a cute pic to your post to help ease this lonely soul.
>>
File: 1468390299895.png (347KB, 736x354px) Image search: [Google]
1468390299895.png
347KB, 736x354px
>>18206547
shirina
tell me about my past life husband
>>
File: dont drop me.jpg (127KB, 750x640px) Image search: [Google]
dont drop me.jpg
127KB, 750x640px
>>18206547

Prince of Swords
Where do I find "the one"?
>>
>>18206519
>>18206523
I'm actually shit with faces, surprisingly shit for a scryer, and not very visual at all. Yes, I know it's strange for a scryer, but it is what it is. I thought of the dude I saw as like an older version of the kid from “The Switch” (the movie with Jason Bateman and Jennifer Anniston), if that makes sense. Anyway, good luck.

>>18206547
Hey lad, how's it going? It's the other scryer who has traded with you a few times. Down to do one on a specific girl for me? I'm happy to trade with you, as always.
>>
>>18206547

hey, it's nice to see you again. how are you?
>>
>>18206547
>>18205929 #
Jake

Does A like me? I catch her starring at me a lot, but it may not mean anything since her brother used to be on my bowling team. I'm getting mixed feelings from her, does she like me?
>>
>>18205491
>that one got derailed beyond repair
This one damn near did too. Anyway, I'm the guy who offered to trade with you. Do me a solid and rephrase that question as something that isn't yes/no, and I'll be happy to read it for you.

Also, I don't need details, but I need a way to identify things like “this thing” or “the person.” Any sort of identifiers for me to latch onto are fine.
>>
>>18206547
Crow
What are some of my latent talents or abilities?
>>
File: 1408598496836.jpg (123KB, 618x602px) Image search: [Google]
1408598496836.jpg
123KB, 618x602px
>>18206557
I see a person clad in armour walking among a barren field/wasteland. The ground is filled with small luminescent pools of green liquid. The liquid seems safe enough but this person takes no chances and walks around it. He approaches a large hallway, perhaps some type of important building lies ahead. He enters the room and sees a lineup of people in regal robes. Perhaps some type of league of grand arbiters or something, not really sure.

To me this seems to suggest that he was one who was involved in fighting for ideals, but also dealt with the imposition, or creations of laws. May have been a lawyer or other government figure. Sorry if the read is a bit odd, not really too used to very /x/ related things such as past lives and whatnot.
>>
>>18206547
Killjoy

What will come of her?

Sorry. No cute pic. On mobile without any saved.
>>
File: 1472124190718.gif (1018KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472124190718.gif
1018KB, 500x281px
>>18206547
Female
Can u give me a vision of my life when I'm married?
>>
File: 1475137296097.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475137296097.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>18206547
Daedalus (obviously)

What will my next gf look like? what will her name be?
pic related is a spirit drawing I had done
>>
File: Kuroki Mitsuko (2).jpg (221KB, 1432x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kuroki Mitsuko (2).jpg
221KB, 1432x1200px
>>18206547
Aldrich
What can you tell me about my future?
>>
>>18206547
What's got you down? No need to be lonely, you have us.

Emily
Anything you see. I think that would be considered a general.
>>
>>18206595
Or not daedalus, forgot to use tripcode lmao
>>
File: love-art.jpg (931KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
love-art.jpg
931KB, 1920x1080px
>>18206547
Where will I be career wise in 10 or so years?

Lisa
>>
File: 1408060184687.png (2MB, 1600x2659px) Image search: [Google]
1408060184687.png
2MB, 1600x2659px
>>18206560
I see a man clad in disguise walking around a city of cloaked figures. Like a city full of robed figures who all look alike and an imposter wandering around their midst, dressed in a robe them self. They wander the large city that looks almost medieval or old fashioned. They wander about the city carved in stone and look about for a friendly face, yet everyone's face is obscured by their cloaks.

To me this seems to suggest that you find a plae where you can feel like you really belong. Where you don;'t have to hide things about your true nature to fit in, or pretend to be someone that you aren't. The whole vision had an ominous feeling of cool night and daek coldness to it. To me this means that you should look for a warmer place so to speak where the people are abit more open and like yourself then trying to fit in with a crowd you really aren't a part of.

>>18206575
Always down to read for you m80, just need a name and I'm good to go.
>>18206579
Doing alright, recently moved into a new place and it's been going alright. New experiences and all that. Care for a read tonight friend?
>>
>>18206610
>just need a name
Egh, I don't remember what name I gave you before. I don't think I gave you one. Scryfag, I guess?
>>
File: 1468913677765.jpg (137KB, 1476x981px) Image search: [Google]
1468913677765.jpg
137KB, 1476x981px
>>18206547
Chubbs
How does my relationship look? Is my girlfriend good for me?
>>
File: tfw no bf.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no bf.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>18206547
sad lonely pengu
what do men think of me? a-am i cute?
>>
File: hei.jpg (217KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
hei.jpg
217KB, 1280x900px
>>18206610

Makes sense. More than you know. Glad you didn't see any daggers.
>>
File: 1416443409780.jpg (116KB, 529x749px) Image search: [Google]
1416443409780.jpg
116KB, 529x749px
>>18206580
I see a great net cast across the sky and birds flying towards it., the little birds are able to fly through the holes in the net with no issue, however the larger bird that follows them gets stopped in its path and is entangled. It however does not resist and instead is complacent in the net. The small birds continue to pas by, yet the large bird, (it looks a bit like an eagle of some kind) looks onwards up towards the top of the net which never seems to end.

To me this may be an indication of commitment ideals and seriousness. Do you think of her as a small bird or a big bird? This may be a bit of a pun, as bird can be a slang for a gal, (kinda like chicks) IN a way I think theis may indicate that she is searching for a sign to see if you see her as important or as just another passerby. It may be an indication that she is ironically concerned with how you feel and may be basing her opinion of you on what she may think you feel of her.
>>
>>18206629
also im referring the men i find attractive please!!
>>
File: aP06XOR[1].jpg (151KB, 785x1018px) Image search: [Google]
aP06XOR[1].jpg
151KB, 785x1018px
>>18206547
Lyn
The guy who looked down after brief eye contact today. What does he feel about me?
>>
>>18206547
Future partner reading please
Madeline
>>
File: Faery Princess by Brian Froud.jpg (87KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
Faery Princess by Brian Froud.jpg
87KB, 495x700px
>>18206610

hey congrats on the new place! that's awesome. and yes, you can call me lydia. it might be too early to tell but is the guy i'm interested in also interested in me?
>>
I'll do 3 or 4 readings in 15 to 20 minutes. I need sun sign, query, and if you are currently feeling more feminine or masculine.
>>
>>18206660
Cancer
M

Can get a general reading?
>>
>>18206660
Sagittarius, masculine

Considerations for the planning of my upcoming occult works, please and thanks.
>>
>>18206660
leo
future love reading
feminieni
>>
>>18206660
Aries
M

A general reading would be appreciated
>>
>>18206660
Pisces
Male
Future love
>>
>>18206660
Taurus
What will come of her?

Masculine
>>
File: bones.png (2MB, 1173x903px) Image search: [Google]
bones.png
2MB, 1173x903px
Doing 3 readings in exchange for a picture of Jack black.

>>
File: 28902.png (53KB, 299x403px) Image search: [Google]
28902.png
53KB, 299x403px
>>18205929
>Manuel "Juank"
>Slim, Punching bag, Not so fucking innocent anymore
>green triangle
>general reading, nothing good going atm
>not really sure about any
>>
File: ............jpg (57KB, 620x339px) Image search: [Google]
............jpg
57KB, 620x339px
>>18206680

Male
Destiny is calling, but to where?
>>
File: Jack-black-2.jpg (426KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-black-2.jpg
426KB, 1024x1024px
>>18206680
Male

How will I get on with her, following the message?
>>
File: 1453424911438.jpg (187KB, 1289x615px) Image search: [Google]
1453424911438.jpg
187KB, 1289x615px
>>18206585
I see a person performing a great show in front of a large crowd, It looks like it may be a comedy act or even a performance of a drama or opera, The point is that people are all gathered to sit and wait to hear this person speak.

To me this seems to mean that you may have a power to your words. Try reaching out to others and use that to influence people where you can. It seems you have an influence to your words and can sway the thoughts and emotions of others, use this gift to captivate the hearts and minds of those and impart knowledge, or really whatever you desire
>>
File: 1393.jpg (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1393.jpg
54KB, 300x300px
>>18206680
Where will I find me passion in life?
female
>>
File: IMG_1138.jpg (331KB, 774x1031px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1138.jpg
331KB, 774x1031px
Hey /div/, Hijinks here. I have some time to chat divination methods, techniques, and theories.
>for the layman, the advanced, and everyone in between

No readings from me now; but I always wish seekers and readers the very best!
>>
>>18206694
my*
Woops :x
>>
>>18206697
Hey, I either want to start runes or tarots, although i would choose runes over tarots.

Is there a way to make them myself?
>>
>>18206697

I've played with both tarot and scry. I'm pretty novice at scry, but I've played with tarot enough that my cards have their own individual meaning to me.

What else can one quickly add to one's repertoire without years of study?
>>
File: 1446007105048.jpg (147KB, 648x639px) Image search: [Google]
1446007105048.jpg
147KB, 648x639px
>>18206588
>killjoy
Can't kill what I don't have m80

I get the vision of a plane trip where the people inside appear to be traveling first class. The stewardess serves someone a martini with a bright green olive in it. The vision then focuses in on this singular olive in the drink of a man on a plane. The trip that must have taken just to arrive at such a place of luxury is astonishing if you think about it really.

To me this means that a great future awaits them. Some place of luxury and fanciful events. Though it may be a question of how she will get there or what her fate will be once in there. The olive is certainly part of the aesthetic but is meant to be eaten up. It may suggest that she'll make it somewhere but may be "eaten alive" so to speak if she is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
Sagittarius M
>>
>>18206697
Hey Jinxie, it's the experimentfag from before. I thought you might be interested to know that I performed another experiment, using myself as the tool this time. I successfully scried, with perfect accuracy and amazing detail, someone for the querent who had something in common with a particular romantic interest of mine. It was, however, an /enormous/ dealbreaker, to the degree that I might consider my scry to be the most spectacular failure in /div/ history. I won't give details, but it was quite amusing, and I would have been embarrassed if it weren't so funny.

How's your evening?
>>
>>18206686
Something involving helping others. There's something about you that would be really good with being charitable, especially those who have had their hearts broken. Being charitable to those who have been wounded.

>>18206692
The first card is the Lovers. You're probably going to get laid.

>>18206694
I dont know careers well but definitely not working with others but making a lot of money. Maybe something like engineering? You are very pretty though. Could be a housewife?
>>
M
Sagittarius. ( I feel stuck in my life )
>>
>>18206709
Why, yes, you can make both or either. I've heard of many diviners making their own tools or sets.
>inb4 you can't

If you're going to make your own Tarot deck - make sure you learn up on the meanings, inversions, and symbology. Use card stock and laminate your artwork to preserve it!

Likewise with Runes, make sure you understand how to use this method and familiarize yourself with the language and all the intricacies. Carving them yourself would be the way I'd go!
>>
Female
Scorpio
Am I pregnant?
If anyone wants to do a quick reading, please do.
>>
>>18206722
What? Did you scry yourself as someones next boyfriend?
>>
>>18206740

Is there an accurate way to read oneself, I've been trying to read myself but i am way too subjective to get a rational reading from myself. Is there any tips one could follow?
>>
File: 1450746522430.jpg (208KB, 600x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1450746522430.jpg
208KB, 600x1011px
>>18206593
I see a rabbit peacefully grazing in a field, It sits complacent and chews grass. The field has a nice breeze and the rabbit seems happy. In a way it seems like it has everything it could want and is pretty okay.

Seems to me like marriage will be a positive experience where you'll feel very taken care of and well supported. It may be everything that you hoped it would be, or at least a place where you'll be well taken care of.
>>
>>18206749
No, I scried for a querent someone who has a trait that is a massive and insurmountable dealbreaker for the querent...and anyone else, really. However, the target has a trait in common with a romantic interest I have.

To recap, the goal of the study was to see to what extent the reader's ego is involved in the “matchmaking” readings. This one is a massive point in favor of my prevailing theory, because I made the worst match anyone here has ever made.
>>
File: large[1].png (26KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
26KB, 420x294px
>>
>>18206714
>What else can one quickly add to one's repertoire without years of study?

There are several methods that are fairly straight-foreword and simple.

Ever try palmistry?
>palm reading
Pallomancy?
>divination via a pendulum
Bibliomancy?
>divination via a book or books

These are just a few off the top of my head! Check the OP for more (:
>>
>>18206758
What was the trait?
>>
>>18206734
I know you feel you are near the edge and are holding on as well as you can. But you need to take off the mask you're wearing and pursue what you want most. Go to school, make something great of yourself.
>>
>>18206693
I've never really considered this, but it's something I'd be glad to make good use of. Thank you.
>>
>>18206722
There are no failures, just learning experiences my dear Anon. I make mistakes or misinterpret all the time; and accuracy is an ongoing goal (or should be) for all diviners. However, I feel like accuracy can be learned - once you step back and see all of the patterns and paths, things seem to become more predictive.

I'm well, how are you?
>>
>>18206753
>Is there an accurate way to read oneself

Of course. A diviner can practice and read for themselves all the time - I recommend it; this way, querents and their queries will seem less foreign or obscure to you.

Just remember, only interpret exactly what you see. Do not become biased. Call things how you see them - if it's negative, call it out, likewise if it's positive.

Pull yourself out of the equation - let the divine show you what you need to be shown.
>>
>>18206789
hijinks what is your view on past life readings?
>>
>>18206789
>accuracy is an ongoing goal
I gave a /perfect/ physical appearance and personality description, and even gave the correct star sign for the match. My accuracy was flawless. My targeting was the massive failure.

Now, you may not recall this, but I have extensive experience doing these matchmaking readings for others, and there are plenty of people who have come back to me and confirmed my readings. I may not be as experienced as you, but I'm not terribly concerned about my accuracy here.

This is merely in line with the experience I had with other readers making me matches with dealbreakers of mine. With respect to the readings I've gotten as part of this experience, there is thus far a 100% occurrence rate of this. A statistically significant accuracy rating in divination, in my opinion, is something over 70%, so it would follow that an accurate reader should have a /maximum/ failure rate of 30%. Given that experienced readers have a failure rate of 100%, I would call that quite significant statistically speaking.

Now, I am, of course, defining failure in this case as a poor or unacceptable match for the querent. The accuracy itself is flawless in terms of description, but the aim is off 100% of the time.

I'm just sharing the findings of my research with you, friend.
>>
>>18206547
phara
how will my next bf treat me? thanks
>>
>>18206802
Hijinks is the best reader of all time!
>>
>>18206664

You are covered by the Ace of swords reversed which means you recently triumphed or were successful at an endeavor but the consequences of said victory were not towards your liking. The Eight of Swords reversed lies in opposition to you, suggesting that you should be wary of unforeseen treachery or carelessness.

At your crown, the Three of Wands is seated in reverse; this is an indicator that you have the potential to overcome a challenge or character flaw but the end result may be disappointing to you. Temperance is at your feet, which means you have an even tempered mind at your disposal. Temperance along side the King of Pentacles leads me to believe that you work in a field that requires mathematical knowledge and that you excel in that field.

The Hanged Man reversed is behind you and the Two of Pentacles lies in your future. The Hanged Man reversed usually notifies selfishness; this is a good reading because it means that you have more or less overcame the selfish desires that you used to act on. There is celebration in your future. I suggest you relax and enjoy it.
>>
>>18206804
I fully believe in past lives and past-life readings. I've performed them before. I think a diviner or a querent can learn a lot from the past in order to better understand the future.
>>
>>18206757
Did you skip me?
>>18206595
>>
File: 1426154796370.jpg (131KB, 850x913px) Image search: [Google]
1426154796370.jpg
131KB, 850x913px
>>18206595
Light brown hair, skinny but not super skinny. A somewhat petite frame and a somewhat plae complexion. Somewhat tall but with a sullen face and straight hair that's cut at an even length. She looks cute, and fairly smart. Probably got a good head on her shoulders, but may be prone to depression and potentially insomnia. She has dark bags under her eyes but a fire in her heart to go out and make her dreams a reality.
>>
>>18206817
Just as I asked if you skipped me, lmao

Thanks m8, I'm learning how to do runes and tarots, i would do a reading back to you, but I don't know how.
>>
What the fuck do people channel when they scry? What is their source?
>>
File: 1401483762539.jpg (820KB, 1660x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1401483762539.jpg
820KB, 1660x1462px
>>18206596
I see a regal throne room that is empty. It has a dark somber tone to it and a once bright red banner and throne that are now tattered and faded. It looks like it's been abandoned for a long while and is in a state of disrepair and abandonment.

To me this seems similar to the theme of paradise lost. That the good times will eventually come to an end and that all must good things must eventually end. The process of decay is one we cannot escape, but we must make the most of the time we have, you will lead a regal life, but afterwards fade into obscurity.
>>
>>18206807
Why... Thank you, Anon. I'm glad you're experimenting and trying to hone your skills. I have no doubt that you're an amazing match maker.

My only advice would be is: to not focus so much on the failures or the numbers. Just like there are many ways to skin a cat - there are many different ways to help a querent.

Best wishes as always, happy to chat anytime experiment-kun!

>>18206811
Oh Anon! You flatter me so...

No u, Anon. No u
>you're the best
>>
>>18206828
Oh well... obviously not something encouraging to read, but thanks for the reading
>>
>>18206731
>I dont know careers well but definitely not working with others but making a lot of money
Kek
Or I might just learn how to play nice with others. Knowledge of social dynamics would be a useful tool, don't you think? Could discover a use of advantage.
>Maybe something like engineering?
Lots of engineers in my family. Other readers have mentioned that as well actually. It's too bad I keep failing math and sciences, used to do well before I started nodding off in school all the time.
>You are very pretty though. Could be a housewife?
Thank you
I'd consider it if I end up with someone that makes a stable income. I'm already a NEET so being a socially acceptable one would be prime.
>>
What will be my near future. And Thankyou in advance!
>>
File: 1407979523552.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407979523552.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>18206599
>What's got you down? No need to be lonely, you have us.
That's sweet but internet friends and acquaintances can only fill so much of the void of loneliness. That's a sweet thought though thanks for sharing that.

I see a lizard transforming into a dinosaur, and then into a bird, from a bird to strange looking lifeforme that I've never seen anything like. To me this has a real tone of evolution and change over time.

To me this means that things will change drastically and come to take on a new shape and abilities, Things in your life will change but are adaptable to the situations and places you find yourself. You may be adaptable, but beware extinction, be willing to accept changes and be malleable, change is your friend and it is better to be mobile and willing to adapt to things than rigid and steadfast in your old ways.
>>
what happened to Horus, they really gave me a good reading last month and I haven't seen them around to thank them.
>>
File: IMG_1093.jpg (75KB, 668x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1093.jpg
75KB, 668x691px
>>18206826
>What the fuck do people channel when they scry?
Short answer? The divine.

>What is their source?
Again, the divine. But people have different interpretations as to what the divine is/are. Some say it's God, gods, angels, demons, spirits, etc etc
>>
File: 1380699381459.jpg (150KB, 794x610px) Image search: [Google]
1380699381459.jpg
150KB, 794x610px
>>18206834
>I'm already a NEET so being a socially acceptable one would be prime
A housewife is not a NEET. Running a home is hard work, especially when you're taking care of kids as well. I won't get into a /pol/ rant, but I think you know where I'm going with this.
>>
>>18206846
What do you think it is personally?
>>
>>18206826
This is the great divider in terms of divination theory. My thoughts on this are here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18199688/#18200640

>>18206831
Of course, Jinxie. Feel free to take part in my experiment again any time you like.
>>
File: 1441137010006.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441137010006.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>18206606
Technology, movement and machines. Productivity but at the cost of repetitiveness. A solidarity in work, but also a sterile and lifeless working forward. It is beautiful in its own way, but also a bit sad. Machines work hard but in the end are often overlooked for their merits and benefits that they provide.

You may be productive and even make quite a bit of moolah, but you may find yourself dreading work or wondering what it's really for. It may also indicate that you feel you aren't quite appreciated enough for the amount of effort and work you exert and perform.

>>18206832
Sorry m80, just the messenger, but you're the delivery boy, if you don't like the read remember that you are the creator of your own destiny. The read isn't set in stone per se, but is one that you can change if you really want. Just a read into the parth you're heading down. Ultimately you're the one in control. I'm just a nigga that sees weird shit and gives you a little insight into what lies ahead if you keep going where you're going. Best of luck friend.
>>
Air querie here
M
Is the career I'm planning to pursue the fit for me?
>>
>>18206850
Well, I am a follower of Hecate. I don't think that's too much of a secret around these parts.

Hecate is the far-reacher, the queen of ghosts, the mother of magic. There is nothing beyond her.

When I divine, you could say that the spirits are with me; and also with you.
>>
Looking for a legit shaman.

Also, if anyone is willing to give me a reading that'd be swell.

Just tell me what you need from me.
>>
>>18206858
To me spirits are very plausible. Have any scryers communicated with them?
>>
>>18206832
>>18206860
Sorry if my previous message came off as rude. You did the reading I asked and I thank you for that, really. I can only hope I'm still in time to change that grim and lonely future.

Again, thank you, best of luck to you too.
>>
File: 1448928974778.jpg (88KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1448928974778.jpg
88KB, 500x334px
>>18206575
Almost forgot you m80, but I gotchu now.

I see a mantis sitting carefully and intently on the edge of a leaf. It waits poised for something to cross its path. It may be hungry or it may simply be camouflaging itself. But it definitely has intent and purpose. It sits and waits. though nothing seems to be happening. Maybe it'll pay off.

I interpret this as the motive as sitting and waiting and patiently seeking out some motive. Though be careful mantises are known to be carnivorous and consume their lovers. Though in a way this to me has a more subtle beauty to it and a tone of quiet patience. Like someone waiting for an event to happen.
>>
>>18206547
Mini
What is controlling me? Sorry no pic Im using my phone.
>>
>>18206867
Have you communicated with Hecate? What are the blessings/signs she has bestowed upon you?
>>
>>18206874
Oh shit, mate. Just...ya, that definitely sounds about right. Thanks, and feel free to hit me up in the future.

>>18206872
I have done spirit readings plenty of times and performed necromancy a few times. I'm not fond of it, but I've done it. It has a very distinctly different feel from my normal scries, though.
>>
>>18206668

The Page of Pentacles covers you, suggesting that you are new to practicing in the occult but that you are very eager to learn and will be steadfast in your studies. The Ace of Pentacles reversed is in opposition to you; be very careful of evil entities and bad intelligence that you might regret knowing.

The Six of Pentacles at your crown is a very good omen. Now is the time to act and you have potential for great success. The Ten of Cups reversed lies at your feet suggesting that you have done away with false-heartedness.

The Two of Swords is behind you, notifying that you have left conformity behind. The downside to this however, is that you have also left behind close friendships and companionship. The Four of Wands is in your near future so you will be successful at least for the time being.

In your distant future The Magician reversed solemnly looks down on you. There are two possibilities if you continue down the path of the occult: either you will lose your mind, or you will become a magus. Depending who you ask, one might not necessarily be more favorable than the other. Be careful and good luck, friend!
>>
>>18206887
>you are new to practicing in the occult
Nope, 13 years in. Thanks for trying, though, have a good one.
>>
>>18206881
>Have you communicated with Hecate?
I have, yes.

>What are the blessings/signs she has bestowed upon you?
I would say that I live a very fortunate life. I'm very blessed in many aspects.

I would say that her torch is always guiding me - helping me to achieve the best path. I feel like I see many of the signs she lays out before me
>>
>>18206882
When we are doing occult works what is at work? The spirits doing work? I could have sworn the presence of something when I did my first one
>>
>>18206907
What is Hectate like?

What did she look like?
Was she kind?
>>
>>18206907
What did you talk to Hecate about? Are there more gods?
>>
File: 1418710661681.jpg (2MB, 4000x2720px) Image search: [Google]
1418710661681.jpg
2MB, 4000x2720px
>>18206624
>that pic
Cute, cute cute! 10/10 would operate with

I see a great beast emerging from the water in a biblical fashion or perhaps even a godzilla movie. Something large and menacing emerging from the dark depths. Though it may not necessarily be a harbinger of bad times but rather just a strong force coming up out of the unknown and mysterious place that we do not know. The beast actually looks pretty cute. I'd hang with it though for what it's worth.

To me, that seems to me the suggest that you should be aware of as much as you can before getting comfortable with things. It may suggest an emergence of something that you didn't expect though this may bot be a bad thing, but rather that you should expect a mystery to arise out of the normal situation and see something strange. IT may be good it may be scary it's hard to say. Sorry for the vagueness but I only see what I see and try my best to report and interpret what it is I get.

>>18206873
>Sorry if my previous message came off as rude.
Nah you good m80. Honestly it feels bad for me to have to deliver that kind of message to peeps but in a way I think it makes a difference in inspiring people to try harder and to make the reality they want to see become reality. Thanks for putting up with me tonight. As comeone with a grim and lonely present, I can say it's not too bad, but please do avoid it if you can. I believe that you can do what it takes to avoid that though. The throne room I saw was majestic and was bright during its time so please don't lose hope reality lies in wait.

>>18206882
>feel free to hit me up in the future
Same to you m80, if you ever need anything and I'm around don't be a stranger. Just here to help really. Best of luck man.
>>
File: kingwen.gif (8KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
kingwen.gif
8KB, 600x597px
I might be doing some I-ching

Not super experienced or anything.
Yes or no questions
>>
>>18206898
Hmm, that's disheartening. Thank you for the feedback though.
>>
>>18206924
Fuck i keep forgetting to put my tripcode in there, querents know I am doing I-ching
>>
>>18206908
It depends on the type of magic. Some types of magic involve other beings, and some do not. Ceremonial magic typically involves other beings, as do several types of folk magic. Chaos magic and Direct Magic may or may not involve other beings, depending on the individual work and, to a certain extent, the type of work. There is, for example, an approach to summoning within DM that involves the creation of a mechanism by the mage, but the entity is still essentially doing the work. Despite the involvement of other beings, it is still within the realm of DM because it relies on the mechanism created by the mage, not just the entity or a ritual. There is also psionics, which does not really involve entitites in any way that would not inspire a semantic discussion to argue the point.

Short answer: it depends on the type of magic.
>>
>>18206924
Will I be a successful EMT if I pursue it as a career?
>>
>>18206924
Will I get the job at the place I want?
>>
>>18206927
Do these entities seem willing or reluctant? What is their price/what do they get out of it?
>>
>>18206849
It technically is being a NEET, but I'm also aware of the responsibility, and adding kids to the equation would multiply that of course. I don't know if it'll be something I'll ever be ready for, despite that I'm good with kids. If we're only talking in terms of cleaning, groceries, etc. though, I would enjoy dealing with such.

>t. cancer sun sign

>>18206839
Thanks, I'll work on the aspects of adaptability. That or I'll be forced to it sounds like.. I am stubborn. Should work out for the best. Getting a wake up call is usually better sooner rather than later.
>>
>>18206924
will we be together?
>>
>>18206932
Hex 33 Tun/retreat
I don't think so, Find something else and you can succeed even more.
>>
>>18206924
Is my divination readings accurate as of lately?
>>
>>18206946
Weird. I was just looking up I Ching and clicked number 33 to see an example of an answer.
>>
>>18206629
>sad lonely pengu
>sad and lonely
I feel ya m80. I'll do my best to give you a thorough read.

I see a work of art hanging in a museum, some people stop to look at it and others just pass one by. It sits amongst other painting and sculptures. It's a matter of subjective experience and a type of aesthetics and personal opinion, though I probably didn't need a read to tell you that.

>am I cute.
For what it's worth I think it's cute that you'd even ask a question like that. You prolly cute.
To me it's really more of a suggestion to be willing to admit that people have different tastes. It's not about what people see in art but rather waht it tires to express. Basically express what it is you want o put out into the world and anyone who stops to appreciate that is on your caliber or interested in what you yourself appreciate.
>>
>>18206936
Hex 18: Ku / repairing damage
I'd say yes, did you go through some shit/hard times?
>>
File: IMG_2119.jpg (142KB, 781x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2119.jpg
142KB, 781x781px
>>18206916
>What is Hectate like?
Spooky, in a word. Not necessarily for everyone. A lot of mystery and awe

>What did she look like?
I've seen her in single and triune forms - along with her various animal forms as well.

>Was she kind?
Of course.

>>18206921
>What did you talk to Hecate about?
We've talked about a great many things. When I used to divine here often, I would make sacrifices on new moons to perform divinations - so we had many conversations (on those nights in particular). Now I divine less so.

>Are there more gods?
Why, of course Anon (:
>>
>>18206924
what is going to happen this month?
>>
>>18206669

You have a very promising spread, my friend. You are covered by Judgement so you have recently had a change in position, whether it be in occupation or in general. The Nine of Cups is in opposition to you, so be careful not to take your current contentment for granted.

The Empress is seated at your crown which means that your romantic pursuits will be fruitful(and possibly many). Would you consider yourself a lucky person? The Wheel of Fortune lies at your feet suggesting that you have your charm and good fortune at your disposal.

The Page of Swords is in your past; you have left behind your unjustified mistrusts in others and spying. The Ten of Cups is in your near future notifying that you will have much success and that you will be content in your romantic life.

The Three of Pentacles in your far future, compounds on your general reading and suggests long term happiness.
>>
File: Hussain martyr.jpg (18KB, 320x227px) Image search: [Google]
Hussain martyr.jpg
18KB, 320x227px
I wasn't supposed to live past 18. Then I made it to 19.
I didn't plan on life past 22. Then I lived past 22.
I wasn't supposed to make 25. I'm 26 now.

Up until now I have only planned my own death, and for the first time life looms up large in front of me. I wasn't supposed to survive the things that I put myself through, and I wasn't supposed to get away with any of what I did, but somehow I did. Now it would seem that I have to be part of a future that I never wanted to do anything but dream of.

I don't know where to go from here.
>>
>>18206953
yea this makes sense im kinda different looking tanks!!! your accurate :)
>>
>>18206860
>A solidarity in work, but also a sterile and lifeless working forward. It is beautiful in its own way, but also a bit sad.
Unfortunately and fortunately there's two sides to a coin.

Thanks for the reading, best of wishes to you xx
>>
>>18206954
Yeah - its been a really shitty time for a while, lot of difficulty. Thanks - that number 18 is the sort of thing I need right now.
>>
>>18206941
Hex 41: Sun / Decrease
normally for money, but in love, try not to show off/be super flashy and it might happen.
>>
File: 1462689361830.png (198KB, 599x555px) Image search: [Google]
1462689361830.png
198KB, 599x555px
>>18206645
I see a general. A man in charge of a great force, an army perhaps. Someone with power an influence but also a cool head and a mind for strategy. Clearly this a man that belongs here. He looks over a map, and prepares for a future battle or strategy perhaps.

To me this seems like it'll be a man with a plan, Someone with their shit together and a real penchant for planning ahead. Someone who may be a bit distant and aloof, but really has the best interest of the bottom line in mind. Basically they seem like the kind of person that'll lead to victory, though they may be a bit staunch.
>>
>>18206939
It depends on the entity. The Ceremonial tradition, I have it understood, depends largely on control and dominance over the entity in question, or of supplication with some entities. Folk traditions vary in terms of their entities, but they often involve giving a gift the entity finds pleasing. The DM method involves creating a mechanism that is conducive to the path of least resistance by defining the task clearly, rather than specifying the entity, the theory being that you'll call something that is prone to the task at hand anyway and merely giving it a target.

Personally, I prefer to avoid working with entities as much as possible. I would rather rely only on myself.

>>18206925
Shit happens, man. Keep practicing. Nobody's perfect.

>>18206940
Oh, I know. You're not hard to spot. And yes, Cancers make the best housewives.
>>
>>18206950
Hex 34: Ta chuang / Awesome power.
I'd say yes, This hex means you have your shit together in your head, so yes.
>>
>>18206962
Yes or no questions, sorry m8
Reformat and I'll answer
>>
File: 1447302249341.jpg (83KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1447302249341.jpg
83KB, 500x590px
>>18206654
I see a great iron fortress emerging from underground. It raises up and pushes of layers of dirt and dust as it rises up. It is a solid grey and looks like the crossbreed between a tank and a castle. It comes out from the ground, and plants itself fully and lays its foundation in the ground it was once a part of.

To me it seems to mean something along the lines of someone who is a solid relationship and an ironsided personality. Someone who may be steadfast and unwilling to change. However they will make a strong foundation and will be protective and helpful
>>
>>18206924
Should I take swift and definitive action within the next month with regards to my current relationship problems with my parents or not?

Also, could you tell me what hexagrams you get?
>>
>>18206955
Does she by any chance sort of looks like raven? if she was old that's it.
>>
File: 1452643703379.jpg (450KB, 1920x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1452643703379.jpg
450KB, 1920x1034px
>>18206657
I'm interested in you for what it's worth. :^)
I kid, I hardly know you, but I'll give you a real read now,

I see a computer hosted inside a machine core. The best way to explain this is like a cpu inside the plastic shell of the computer. Like a ghost inside the shell, if you're familiar with that analogy. It's like a brain inside a skull but the brain itself holds consciousness and is just a shell for the important aspect of it.

To me, it seems that perhaps they may be having difficulties in accommodating differences in body and mind. Not to evoke dualism or anything, but perhaps they're thinking of considerations between your mental, or personality traits and comparing that to you body and physical shenanigans/ It's a bit shallow perhaps, but as humans I think we all kind of look at the appearances of things as well as the qualities of things.
>>
>>18207003
Thank you very much, sounds like someone I might currently be interested in. Would you mind giving me a slight physical description of this person? Anything would be great. I'd appreciate it a lot, really.
>>
>>18207005
Hex 2: K'un / receptive force.

You need to look at the reality of things, try not to see things as a optimist, nor as a pessimist. accept objectives even if its hard to do so. If you can accept reality, then yes, but only when you do so.
Also, as someone who has had some shitty relations with parents before, no matter what, they love you no matter what. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18206670
Last one for now.

Do you have a girlfriend or wife? The High Priestess covering you suggests that you have a woman close to you in your life presently. You are in opposition to the Ten of Pentacles reversed. Be cautious not to become addicted to gambling or games of chance.

The Knight of Pentacles on your crown is a good sign of the potential you have. It is a card that indicates responsibility and usefulness. The Ace of Wands at your feet is a fantastic omen. You are bursting with creativity and are just at the start of a creative enterprise.

The Fool reversed in your past means that you have left behind negligence and irresponsibility for the most part. The Five of Cups reversed is in your near future so you will gain affinity or companionship with someone and will have a close bond them. Not necessarily romantic but the fact that The Lovers is in your distant future would suggest that you will have a happy and committed relationship.
>>
File: 1452644062106.png (593KB, 599x692px) Image search: [Google]
1452644062106.png
593KB, 599x692px
>>18206808
I can treat you anyway you want bby :^)

For real tho, I see a comforting pat on the head. An animal receiving a soft and gentle pet right between the ears. A comforting and warm hand reaching out and providing comfort. It's a soft and warming sensation, and rleays an almost homesick or nostaligic tone.

To me this seems like it'll be areal comforting relationship. Like someone who is willing to reach out and help you with your personal issues, and personal problems. Seems like good news if anything.
>>
>>18206924
Will she dump me?
>>
>>18206924
Will I get back together with my ex?
>>
>>18206955
How do I contact deities?
>>
>>18206547
Sash
About work - what do you see in my immediate future about career and finances?
Thanks - sorry no pic on phone
>>
>>18206924
Will I acquire a lot of wealth?
>>
How do I become a shaman without being native or anything?

I'm fully white so some people say I'd be "appropriating" native culture.
>>
>>18206924
Will I ever be as happy as I once was?
>>
>>18207020

i would totally watch anime with you anon! i've heard about ghost inside the shell so i know a little bit about it. but thank you for the reading-it seems he's not interested in me, though.
>>
>>18207048
Damn, hex 2 again: K'un / receptive force

Look at the situation with no bias. Has she been flirting with other guys? Does she seem less happy to see you? But also ask yourself; Are you overreacting? if she isn't as happy around you, is it because of something different? Normally, I-ching delivers, but you have to ask yourself for this one, I get the feeling she won't, but I don't know anything about you, so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>18207058
Cultural appropriation is bullshit. So long as you're human that is.

As for shamanism, I'm not the best person to ask but I would suggest that you do peyote because it's fucking awesome.
>>
>>18207049
Hex 50: Ting / The cauldron

You might have had a rough breakup, but you are slowly going to flow with harmony. Either you'll find someone better, or you'll get back together.
>>
>>18207033
That sounds really nice.

Yes, I do have a woman close to me right now. She is not my girlfriend, but we are slowly progressing to that point. It is something special.

>Be cautious not to become addicted to gambling or games of chance.
I'm trying to stop a nasty habit of mine, a special type of "gambling", one that doesn't involve money but it is equally stupid.

>You are bursting with creativity and are just at the start of a creative enterprise.
I have new plans for my future, so it makes sense. I hope it will turn out all right.

>you have left behind negligence and irresponsibility for the most part.
I do hope so. I'm currently struggling with myself, but I'm slowly making progress.

Thanks a lot for the reading, good vibes be with you.
>>
>>18206999
Sorry. There's a feeling telling me that i'll meet someone by the end of this month. Is my hunch correct or wrong?
>>
>>18207066
Thank you, I think I'm going to take a closer look at myself and try to be objective.
>>
>>18207055
transformed Hex 43: Kuai / breakthrough

Are you poor now? (not trying to be rude) but you may acquire some money, but I advise you not to be greedy and foolish with it.
>>
>>18207076
It's fine, not rude. Yes, been having financial issues recently and will remember to spend wisely.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18207068
Thanks for the reading. I've been in a rough state and recently recovered so this is good news :)
>>
>>18207060
Hex 53: Chien / Gradual progress

Yes you will, but it won't be instantly, it might take months or even years. You seem like you have depression, and I understand, you probably feel hopeless, and I know you get sick of this advice, but it WILL get better. I thought i was useless, but i got treated, and even though it's not gone, it' way more manageable.

Seriously get therapy or something.
>>
>>18206547
Ben.

I have problems with relatives and career. Can I get a general reading please?
>>
>reading through
>talk of housewife and kids
;~; I want this someday.
>>
File: 1412109110484.jpg (3MB, 2500x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1412109110484.jpg
3MB, 2500x1900px
>>18206877
I a skeleton with a flower blooming in its mind. I bright yellow flower sprouts and begins to bloom. It is pretty and has a sense of cultivation and personal growth. It flowers inside the skull's brain case and seems to flower in a pretty way.

To me this means to me that you are the master of your own garden. In the sense that you are the creator of your own reality. Be sure to water that garden with the thoughts that you hope to make reality. To me it seems like your personal thoughts and actions are the true controlling force here. Be sure to impose your hopes and dreams and trying to make what you want to happen
>>
>>18207073
Hex 38: K'uei / estrangement

You seem to working at cross-purposes. You might meet someone if you put yourself out there, but if you don't make yourself available, you won't.

Weird, I-ching is normally very straightforward, but tonight I have to interpret shit a lot more
>>
>>18206547
If you can, please.

Ark/Ness.

Am I close to finding myself?
>>
>>18207094
Thank you. I'll do my best.
>>
>>18206924
Am I close to becoming what I desire?
>>
>>18206924
Will I meet a girl to date soon?
>>
File: 1442464808390.jpg (307KB, 750x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1442464808390.jpg
307KB, 750x1059px
>>18207052
I see a man in a dangerous part of town, but he walks around with an air of authority. Feels like the sheriff or important member of society owning the area. To me it seems like one who gets a lot of respect just by existing.

To me that seems to me like you'll have a position of authority and really not have much to do for it. Might be management where you just sit around and watching things but still get the bonuses and benefits of just being around. Looks pretty good honestly.
>>
>>18206547
Will the star burn out?
>>
File: dream_67af1cf831.jpg (113KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
dream_67af1cf831.jpg
113KB, 450x800px
>>18207127
Forgot pic
>>
>>18207021
maybe I should link to here >>18206547
>>
>>18207114
Hex 37: Chia Jen / Family duties

Here's how I interpret this, You need to start treating people with respect and become aware of your influence on others. This might help you become what you want, I don't really know how though, do you work as a medical or social professional? Is that what you want to do?
>>
>>18207106
That's strange, does it mean that it would be better if i didn't try?
>>
File: 1418627919282.jpg (56KB, 313x622px) Image search: [Google]
1418627919282.jpg
56KB, 313x622px
>>18207096
I see a flashlight shining in a dark forest. It seeks for something in the dark but continually looks for something important. It looks almost like a police search or a quest for something of import.

To me it means that currently you're looking for something of import. Or something that you feel will fill in the gaps (though I imagine a read isn't really all that intuitive if that's all it tells you) To me it seems to say that you need to keep looking. However whether or not you'll get to what you seek is unknown to me. Sorry for the vagueness on this one broski. Seems like you're in the process of seeking, but eventually you may find it.
>>
>>18207144
Nothing of that sort.

I want t regain my old status.

I guess it could be considered a spiritual thing.

Thank you, though.
>>
This might be my first time posting in /div/ dispite being here so long i remember /pg/.
>Muh issue
So about two months ago I reconnected with an old more-then-just-fuckbuddy from five years ago, shes now in an open poly reationship. He dates a few other chicks, she more or less just has me on the side, the three of us get along great, no jealousy(on my end at least and he seems to really like me) and we even do group things together.
But the last two weeks communication with her has trickled to a crawl, shes not even looking at te messeges I send her. We pretty much just use facebook because I dont have a phone, just a tablet and internet and she only really uses her phone for the net. She says first her charger broke, then she got cut off for a day because phone bill and now I dont know why. I'm really trying to not be a clingy freak, i like being her fuckboy and don't mind not being the main guy, but this sudden drop in interest in even reading my messeges has me worried like crazy that shes upset with me. I don't think she's this passive aggressive, quite the opposite, very direct.
I'm very new to being in poly relationships, I know monogamy isnt for me but oh man is it hard transition some days.
I was wondering if anyone could get any insight here, no preference on method, but I did skip over the weegee draw thread because I wanted something a little less... absract then that. Neat idea though.
>Teh details if that helps
>Intials of the involves parties
Me: NPS
Her: SD
Him: AP
>In Winnipeg
>We're all tabletop nerds
That should be enough detail to work from
Thanks in advance divanons.
>>
>>18207156
>Group things
Okay that could be taken the wrong way, hasn't gotten to that point yet. I meant play MTG.
>>
File: 1442175376244.jpg (124KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1442175376244.jpg
124KB, 500x629px
>>18207021
Sorry, almost missed it. I'm always a bit in despair in these threads and been drinking a lil bit, so I tend to make a mistake here or there.

I see a broad shouldered man with a blue jacket. He faces away from me so it's hard to see facial features but he has shortish hair that is either dark brown or black. He is wearing a jacket with a couple patches on in and a pain of blue jeans. He looks fairly young and fit from what I can tell. Though for whatever reason I get the feeling his mind is ages above what his age would suggest.
>>
>>18207156
I remember /pg/. I used to post there regularly as an Asatrufag before it died of cancer. You seem like a massive degenerate, so I'm guessing you were one of the Wiccans?
>>
>>18207116
Hex 19: Lin / Noble calling

Look ahead and be encouraged, basially, yes.

>>18207147
No, the exact opposite. Try and it will most likely happen.
>>18207150
If you want to regain your old status, try to be good and be conscious of how you treat others and i will probably happen. Sorry, I just like to guess at how the hex applies to the querent
>>
>>18207179
>Hex 19: Lin / Noble calling
>Look ahead and be encouraged, basially, yes.

Thank you very much Daedulus.
>>
>>18207182
no problem m8
>>
>>18207179
Thank you.

Yes, I do need to be aware of how I treat others.
>>
File: 1460182379262.jpg (38KB, 534x374px) Image search: [Google]
1460182379262.jpg
38KB, 534x374px
>>18207108
I get the vision of a turtle walking through a place and it gets up and eats a small berry. Looks like a strawberry. It looks content and happy, but it takes a while for it to get to and eat that sweet little fruit. It's a happy little guy, but it moves slowly.

To me it seems like it'll be a slow and gradual process but you'll reach it man,
>>
>>18207189
Thank you so much.

This says a lot to me.
>>
File: 1450069856137.jpg (186KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1450069856137.jpg
186KB, 1280x842px
>>18207127
The star will not burn out but rather move. It shall remain strong but will travel over time. It's going for a little while but will eventually settle in a new place, and burn brightly in a new locale.
>>
>>18207178
Im referring to Photography General, the board /x/ lierally replaced.
I'm a non Asatru Norse. Only because I don't know enough about Asatru to feel comfortable using that term for myself. I probably count though, I skimmed their basic tennants and it seems to fit me. I've just been trying to do all that since before I was an agnostic let alone pagan.
>Degentrate
Lmao probably by somebody's definition but not morally.
Ethically, probably, but I do my best to not hurt others and sometimes go out f my way to help them for no good reason.
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
>>18206547
Alright, going to bed now guys. I have work early tomorrow and beginning to sober up a bit. Night friends, best of luck to you in your endeavours and may you find your worth in the waking world.
>>
>>18207126
Ok - very interesting, because positions of authority/management is pretty much what Im striving for. Thanks for thw reading, all the best to you.
>>
>>18207169
Thank you. I know who this is for sure now.
>>
>>18207204
night, thanks for the reading btw
>>
>>18207201
Oh, I thought you meant Paganism General. We had those like 3-5 years ago. I don't consider myself Asatru either (I'm Norse polytheist, but not a member of any groups), but everyone else did.
>>
>>18207179
I'll been told before that i should try to put myself out there but when you mentioned the word cross purposes i thought that maybe it wasn't meant to happen. Still, I'll try and see what happens. Thank you.
>>
>>18207214
Yeah i remember them, i never really contributed to them, if i scrolled past and a conversation caught my eye I'd hop in but it wasnt my regular thread. I mostly lurked spell advice threads and tried to stop idiots from misusing magic.
...Are any readers awake right now?
>>
>>18207223
I'm still doing I-ching
>>
>>18207226
Is my health good right now? Nothing out of the ordinary for instance?
>>
>>18207204
I like that image thanks.
>>
>>18207229
Hex 23: Po / Splitting apart

Go get checked out m8, normally means something is happening that you are not aware of.
>>
>>18207226
Hey. Can you do a reading for me? I just want to know if there's any chance to fix things between me and L. I love them so much.
>>
>>18207226
Sure, I'm not familiar with it much beyond being able to recognize the... glyphs?.. but I can research any details im confused on.
>>18207229
Thats not me
>>
>>18207240
Well I don't really feel any different than usual and all my blood work came back fine last time I was at the doctor, I'm just a worry wort really. Its more like, I don't have organ failure or cancer building up really. Like just being sick or having a problem here and there that I may not notice doesn't bother me too bad.
>>
>>18207243
Hex 55: Feng / Abundance

It probably will.
>>
>>18207223
>I mostly lurked spell advice threads and tried to stop idiots from misusing magic.
Then we've surely run into each other, because I used to do the same. I gave up eventually; 4chan users are fucking stupid for the most part.

>Are any readers awake right now?
I'm awake, but I'm not reading right now.
>>
>>18207244
>>18207156 is me for clarification. You suddenly got popular lol
Thanks
>>
For whoever is reading.

Will I ever get a similar enough girl in terms of looks?
>>
>>18207251
how recent was that?
Also, you might just get blindsighted in another way, idk
>>
>>18207252
Are you sure? ;_; Would it be too much trouble to pull another rune or two on this? I just feel like this a thing that can't be fixed, even though I really want it to be.
>>
>>18207256
Not that long ago really.
>>
>>18207253
Yeah i stopped because spell threads fell out for a while and i immigrated to /co/ because things got stagnent by even /x/ standards. But i can understand your reasoning.
>>
>>18207257
>>18207252
Whoops, I mean I-Ching, not runes.
>>
>>18207240
>>18207156 here could you do a reading please? I need something to chew on in this matter.
Or anyone doesn't have to be I-Ching
>>
>>18207289
Sorry m8, I-Ching is for simpler questions
>>
>>18207299
Oooh okay. As i said not super familiar beyond that i can recognize a symbol as an I-ching glyph. I'll rephrase it to be much simpler. I'm a writer so the huge story was part of me working shit around in my head. One moment.
>>
>>18207299
Will I ever get into a relationship with a girl like the one I'm thinking of appearance wise?
>>
>>18207315
Hex 14: Ta Yu / Great treasures

Probably
>>
>>18207299
>>18207312
Okay i have compressed everything im feeling into a simple monopunctuated line.
>Is there something I should know shes not telling me?
>>
>>18207324
Hex 32: Heng / Durability

I'd say wait and you will know.
Sorry, I need to sleep, Sorry the analysis is so vague
>>
>>18207322
Glorious
>>
>>18207333
Not a problem dude sorry i was a total noob at I-ching and needed a short lesson still.
Thanks. It's just what I needed to hear actually. Goodnight!
>>
>>18207299
Is asking if I'm gonna date anyone before the year ends simple enough?
>>
Capricorn
M
Could I get a general reading please?
>>
>>18207299
will me and him speak to eachother before this year ends?
>>
>>18206842
she is actually a friend of mine, some asshole here on div made her really upset. She hasn't been feeling really well these last few days.
>>
File: 1371178138410.jpg (26KB, 541x678px) Image search: [Google]
1371178138410.jpg
26KB, 541x678px
NEW THREAD:

>>18207385
>>
>>18207372
Oh that's a shame, hope the lass feels better soon. If you come in contact with her tell her this anon says thanks.
>>
>>18207372
Dickheads suck
Give her a hug
>>
>>18206731
>first card lovers

Simple enough. Let's see how It actually works with her
Thread posts: 433
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.