[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 67

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18199688
>>
22/Male/Leo
Sky Blue is my favorite color
I would like a general romance reading.
>>
>>18202683
Who is the scorpio from he is qt
>>
>>18202683
>Of all of them it had to be cancer

Triggered
>>
Who wants to trade? Simple question, complex answer.
>>
Despite all my posts I am still just a lonely anon
A reader will say what is read can always be changed

>Scorpio is Gintama

I'm alright with this.
>>
>>18202713
What is that picture from?
>>
>>18202711
gintama
>>
>>18202711
Gintoki from Gintama. Its a comedy shonen
>>
>>18202720
Its hard to imagine someone as talented and creative at making songs like you will be lonely forever.
>>
>>18202723
Lamest meme there is, only redditors and ninefagers like that shit.
>>
Some of those don't make sense, half of them have actually birth dates.
>>
>>18202683
22 male taurus.
Wanna know if i'll get work/money in the near future.
>>
>>18202683
>Aries
I'm...conflicted on this...
>>
>>18202733
Don't worry anon, I'll become the Master Wizard and save these broken lands from the evil harpies.
>>
>>18202744

you're doing god's work, anon.
>>
>>18202716
Yes I do
>>
>>18202742
Why you don't like Natsu?
>>
>>18202761
Oh I have nothing against Natsu; I've only seen bits and pieces of Fairytail and he seems like my kinda guy. I just mean I see a lot of myself in him, including the bad, and I feel conflicted haha
>>
>>18202683
Hmm most of them act like leos though.
One piece though I was sure he was a Gemini.
>>
>>18202754
I'd like to know what she's hiding from me.

What's your query?
>>
is pisces that guy from code geass?
>>
File: tumblr_nrvxenVPb11uv8mnmo1_1280.jpg (190KB, 878x1170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrvxenVPb11uv8mnmo1_1280.jpg
190KB, 878x1170px
There is always this
>>
File: 1469159214021s.jpg (11KB, 333x221px) Image search: [Google]
1469159214021s.jpg
11KB, 333x221px
I need to get tougher skin, so could you all reply to this post by saying, "Cheswick is a stupid twink."

Thank you.
>>
>>18202795

>pisces
>otaku

sounds about right
>>
>>18202683
>mfw aquarius
Why in the fuck is it Naruto?
>>
>>18202811

you gotta habeeb
>>
>>18202769
Isn't the only thing bad about Natsu is that he's an air head? U seem smart m8
>>
>>18202773
What She is Hiding: King of Swords clarified by the Page of Swords, 5 of Pentacles, 10 of Wands
What She Feels: Ace of Cups, The Hermit
What She Wants: Page of Pentacles

She's not doing too hot emotionally right now and I think she's not hiding anything ruinous she just wants to spare you her woes.

My first thought at seeing the King of Swords is that there might be another man involved (pls take this reading with a grain of salt I haven't read in a while), I don't know if being clarified by the Page makes it literal. Maybe someone confessed? Taking a look at the rest of these cards show that she is struggling a lot and suffering physically because of this man and whatever he could have told her. He might have said something to make her feel bad too or she has not come to terms with it yet. Deep down she really just wants to focus on material things like getting a job but her heart feels otherwise and is conflicted.

I think there is mixed feelings about whatever this man said. She might not want to deal with the love stuff right now in general.
Romance reading please
>>
>>18202888
>Romance reading
I need to know your gender, the other person's gender, whether you're in a relationship or looking, etc. I need to know if I'm reading for finding someone or if you have someone in mind, basically.
>>
>>18202902
A Looking Female. Did the reading make sense?
>>
So readers which card would you go on a date with in the deck. And describe what it be would be like.
>gogo
>>
>>18202919
Knight of Wands
Hiking/Survival adventure innawoods. Lots of physical activities (giggity)
>>
>>18202919

The Queen of Cups reversed seems like a terrible person to be in a relationship with but a hot date.
>>
Somebody use a pendulum or some shit to tell my where my cell phone is.
>>
>>18202919
King of Swords has a good noggin and is tsundere
>>
>>18202919
The Star

Skinnydipping and guaranteed sex.
>>
test
>>
(test)

Free reading for one lucky person who posts a succubus.
General: 3 cards
Event: 5 cards
Love: 7 cards
Specific thing: 10 cards
>>
>>18202919
3 of cups; all you can drink
>>
>>18202912
>A Looking Female
You / Him / Meeting: Strength (reversed) / 10 of Wands / Page of Wands
Outcome: 9 of Wands

You're lonely and feel like shit and don't have requisite emotional support, I get it. He, on the other hand, has /a lot/ on his plate and seems to be rather stressed out with how his life is going right now, or whenever it is that you meet him.

He has something of a tan, very very dark hair, and thick eyebrows. He appears to be clean shaven, and this seems to be a matter of regularity, but he doesn't seem to have too much in the beard game going on anyway. I see him leafing through what appears to be a pamphlet of some sort.

I have the suspicion that it will be physical attraction that is the initial draw, because the Page of Wands...well, you know. There seems to be instant chemistry, but the relationship itself (or whatever title you end up using for it) seems chaotic and emotionally volatile. It's exciting, yes, but it's also draining, and I see that you will be more emotionally invested than him. I see a sidelong glance as he looks at you with disinterest or slight annoyance after a sweet gesture on your part, for which you were expecting more appreciation. Still, you'll fall into this trap because it's exciting and you are somewhat vulnerable when you meet him.

The experience will have some extreme high points, but it will suck overall. There will be an epiphanous moment where you take a hard look at the whole relationship and think “what the fuck is wrong with me?” and bail. Thereafter, you'll spend the next two or three months contemplating all the mistakes you made and learning from it.
>>
>>18202912
>Did the reading make sense?
It was either 90% on point or 10% correct. It's really hard for me to say. Some of the things in the reading are definitely correct but possibly irrelevant, if that makes sense. If they are relevant...well, fuck. Like I said, this is complicated. I hope my reading was helpful, and I hope you will not take offense that I ask for the input of multiple readers, as this is a sensitive issue.

>>18202963
I don't have any succubus pictures, but I'll trade a reading for you for a second opinion on:
>>18202773
>>
File: Succubus_0.jpg (138KB, 474x600px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus_0.jpg
138KB, 474x600px
>>18202963

Love please.
>>
>>18202970
Wouldn't 9 of Cups be a better example of all you can drink? 3 of Cups would be nice anyway though. Just you and three drunk ladies.
>>
File: 1456799943082.gif (2MB, 344x233px) Image search: [Google]
1456799943082.gif
2MB, 344x233px
What does it mean when you are walking to the train station and a bird drops dead in front of you from a tree you are walking towards? Is it some kind of omen or what?
>>
rip /div/
>>
>>18202973
Thank you, it was helpful maybe I should dodge because he sounds like an asshole. Good luck with the girl.
>>
>>18202919
The Fool or Death.
>>
>>18203027
edge
>>
>>18203029
No, no edge.

A date with the fool would be a manic, new beginning. A date with Death would be transformative.
>>
File: Boss_selenia_large.jpg (111KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
Boss_selenia_large.jpg
111KB, 730x487px
Honestly
The star is the equivalent of a guy sticking his dick in crazy

And I mean a date with the two of cups would be very good but I would distance them since there cheaters and just be fwb.
>>
>>18202976
hey, I don't think I had that one
Thanks

Priestess - - Hanged man
Princess of cups - Emperor - Knight of Swords
Empress - - Hermit

WOW all face cards. All female on left side, all male on right side. Very special spread indeed.
Lots of partners, or very complex interactions. Male has more to risk, more to gain; it is very helpful for his progression. Be patient and follow intuition, be quick to trust but not vulnerably. Female will experience ideals being met; much opportunity to nurture and foster growth. Sex is delayed or infrequent, but very powerful when performed (or not; still feels good vibes man). Emotional atmosphere relatively stable. Space is needed more than normal. Strongly bound once established; somewhat conventional relationship.
>>
File: Zero.jpg (327KB, 2560x1690px) Image search: [Google]
Zero.jpg
327KB, 2560x1690px
Is vigilantism a good idea?
>>
>>18203055
Not really. It can land you in some deep shit.
>>
>>18203052

Makes sense, roughly along the path that I wondered if my love life would take. Thank you very much.
>>
trading?
>>
>>18203055
What he said
>>18203064

You don't have plot armor in real life sadly
>>
>>18203067
I'll trade a rune reading for whatever you're offering.
>>
>>18203067
I'll trade. My query is here:
>>18202773

I'll match the depth of your reading.
>>
File: angel.jpg (225KB, 463x600px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
225KB, 463x600px
>>18203064
>>18203071

But what if I did?
>>
>>18202902
Male looking for female
2 chicks in mind
>>
>>18203097
Then you wouldn't be asking about it on /x/
>>
>>18202683
23/male/Scorpio
General romance reading
>>
>>18203099
Read mine, and I'll read yours
>>
File: 294844141211222016_35s_d.jpg (175KB, 525x680px) Image search: [Google]
294844141211222016_35s_d.jpg
175KB, 525x680px
>>18202963
Neat why is there more air/fire succubi drawings then water or earth.
>>
File: runes51.jpg (106KB, 960x746px) Image search: [Google]
runes51.jpg
106KB, 960x746px
I might start doing runes soon, any tips?
And can I make my own? or do I have to buy them?
>>
>>18203082
see picture
10 of swords, 7 of cups, the magician, 9 of pentacles

some good news and bad news. the bad news is that the cards are indicating here that this may be a case of "your worst fears" coming true with she. the 10 of swords is a negative card but there is a sun rise on the card that indicates that this tough time will pass and the sun will enter back in your life as soon as you allow it to. there is a lot to be happy about (9 of pentacles) outside of this and it would be better to leave her alone now. this entire fiasco is too unreal to be true as the seven of cups is informative of how dreams are a major theme. tshe is holding back on telling you because of a powerful player that is intimidating her to come forward so i would try confronting her see what happens.

female - i want to know what will happen between me and my blue eyed crush?
>>
>>18203137
prevalence of incubus trannies
wealth of male energy to feed on

masculine virtues such as self defense are useful for spirits attacked by selfish others

but the earth and especially water kind can be upper class
>>
>>18203168
Yes but they have a steep learning curve most can't learn ...
>>
>>18203131
Sorry i cant read i dont have any cards or no how to would love to learn through
>>
>>18203131
Would still be great if you could do mine thanks
>>
>>18203175
>i want to know what will happen between me and my blue eyed crush?
Ace of Swords, 9 of Wands (reversed), 3 of Wands, Page of Pentacles
4 of Pentacles (reversed), 10 of Cups (reversed), 5 of Cups

This feels like you two have some minor thin history. At any rate, I get the impression that this has been attempted before, but whatever effort was made in the past failed, and it is now being attempted in a different way. I say different, but it is contingent upon some methods that should have been proven to be ineffective already. Failure to learn lessons?

I see some mental oscillation between making renewed attempts and inclination towards taking that energy elsewhere, in a more productive direction. The rest of the cards show what happens if you try again...no good: nomarriage, and sadness. It's overall a very bleak outlook if you make the attempt and hold onto this stubbornly. The fact that he will continue to hold back should clue you in that you should spend your energy elsewhere, but it's kind of up in the air what you'll do.
>>
>>18202683
Did you really have to start the thread with a picture this retarded?
>>
>>18203246
It's 2016 /div/, liberal amounts of retardation are required
>>
>>18203202
Can't or wont?
>>
>>18202683
26, male, Libra
I would like any hidden truths or meanings behind the current girl I've been talking to, and if possible, a preferred direction I should take.
>>
>>18203175
Can you find out what will happen vetween me and my Netherlands crush
>>
Sittin' in the dying' thread
I'll be sittin' when the archive' comes
Watchin' the posts roll in
Then I watch 'em read away again, yeah
I'm sittin' on the edgy of the thread
Watchin' the posts roll away, ooo
I'm just sittin' on the edge of the thread
Wastin' time
>>
>>18203466
Yeahs shes dying alight ill wakt for the next one
>>
Air query

Seems I won't be getting over this situation. I'll be sitting in limbo for ever lying to myself about something I can't do anything about. Pretending I dont care about an emotional wound. I'm whiny faggot. Help
>>
Post stained in the /div/ thread
Why do you keep posting,
I don't have to read you right now
I don't have to read you right now
Posting about your tomboys
Queries that cannot die
Or we could read the love off your mind now
Keep you from posting love queries
Lazy summer poster
You can post your whole query
I don't have to read you right now (x6)
>>
New reader here, I will be doing 2 readings. I apologize in advance if they aren't accurate I'm still learning. If you guys want to take a chance with me shoot me a query.
what I need
>>
>>18203744
Sure why not.

Male
What do women think of me (not counting the one I talk to on skype daily and family obviously).
>>
>>18203744
I dont know own specific my query should be.

I am a male

Is shelby, a girl who i last spoke to in my childhood, a part of my future?
>>
>>18203745
> what do women think of me
the fool (r)
9 of cups
9 of swords
the hanged man

In the past you were seem as naive or someone that simply risked too much for little gain. I could say people use to take advantage of you because of your innocence/kindness. People see you as the go getter the someone that strives for what they want (even if you have insecurities inside). Also you are someone who is viewed as persistent but in the good way someone who strives to keep going even if everything is against them. you are viewed as a positive person but not as naive as before. But it seems you have made a lot of of sacrifices in your life, have kind of let you a bitter taste in your mouth, but despite of that you strive to keep going but word of warning don’t hang on to the past it might make you appear like a bitter person. Hope this was true if not I’m very sorry I failed.

>>18203754
is shelby part of my future?
6 of cups
3 of disks
4 of cups (reversed)
ace of cups
You still remember this person and it takes you back, you somewhat feel a certain happiness or nostalgia. You wonder if you would ever meet them again. it seems you might meet each other again in some sort of agreement or teamwork environment, but due to circumstances it might probably not work out, you might probably not meet after all (work, time, many factors) but if you two manage to meet somehow and catch up things could have potential, maybe a nice friendship or a possible relationship, I think this person still remembers you. I hope this spread was true if not again I apologize for my lack of clarity.
>>
>>18203766
>In the past you were seem as naive or someone that simply risked too much for little gain. I could say people use to take advantage of you because of your innocence/kindness. People see you as the go getter the someone that strives for what they want (even if you have insecurities inside). Also you are someone who is viewed as persistent but in the good way someone who strives to keep going even if everything is against them. you are viewed as a positive person but not as naive as before. But it seems you have made a lot of of sacrifices in your life, have kind of let you a bitter taste in your mouth, but despite of that you strive to keep going but word of warning don’t hang on to the past it might make you appear like a bitter person. Hope this was true if not I’m very sorry I failed.

More true than you know anon. I've had girls in the past try and take advantage of me because of the way I acted, specifically to one I had liked at the time, in hindsight, I was naive and stupid, but so was she. I do try to keep going forward despite all my problems that hold me back that leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I'm definitely trying to fix the problems that I can fix.

Pretty accurate, I'd ask for a follow-up reading out of curiosity, but I'll leave that up to you, this reading was more than good enough, thanks.
>>
>>18203772
Thanks for the feedback, nice to know that my cards were accurate in this situation. Sure why not anon, I've got time. What is your question?
>>
>>18203786
Just a general love reading I suppose, maybe whether I'll meet a girl by January or February or earlier, if she'll have cute short/medium hair, and generally where.

Or just what you can tell me of a general love reading and maybe something coming my way.
>>
>>18203766
Remembering me at all sounds very good, thank u bud; clear enough for me
>>
>>18203790
> whether I'll meet a girl by January or February or earlier.

knight of cups
4 of swords (rev)
6 of wands
4 of wands
I am not very good with time but here is the situation. Well it seems you are the hopeless romantic type, whether or not you admit but deep down you're a soft lovable bear (thats what came to mind) but I can see you have troubles expressing yourself and your true nature, due to circumstances perhaps. This has left you a bit burned out, you wished love came to you a bit more faster but you know things take their time. But you will meet someone perhaps at a public place, some sort of a gathering. If you don't go out I think this is the time you consider it because you are really missing out. If you do go out, don't be shy talk to one of the girls perhaps you might notice one looking back at you. it seems you will have the most of luck in these events and one of them will lead to a possible new relationship, be more open to chances because you have something good coming soon, if you see someone and you like them let them know, we only live once anon so the cards tell you to take chances something good will happen.

>what will she look like
the empress
I can't get down to physical looks but I could tell you how she will be. She is be a very sweet and giving person , probably the girly girl type but powerful at the same time. I think she might teach you how to look at love in a positive light again.

Hope my reading was helpful.
>>
>>18203821
It was definitely helpful, and you were still spot on about how I am or at least I think I am. A bit of a shame on girly girls as I prefer more rebellious or boyish chicks, but oh well. Love is love after all.

Thanks anon, you're pretty good for a new reader, keep it up man.
>>
>>18203827
she could be anon, some "boyish rebelious chicks" might have a soft spot. Usually the badest bitchiest of the bunch turns out to be a sweet angel deep down. Remember anon expect the unexpected, you will find someone (the cards are positive) just have more faith and confidence in yourself. I am glad I was of help, I lack faith in my self so it was refreshing to know my readings were on point. So you are very welcome, good luck to you fellow anon.
>>
>>18203744
>>18203821
Hi Anon, got a query for you.
Male
What should I do about my job search? I'm at a complete loss as to what to do/where to go. My heart wants to work at a specific place but my head tells me it is impossible.
Much appreciated.
>>
>>18203168
If you want to make your own set study them well first so that you'll have to focus on their energy and meaning while carving them. I bought mine and it works well so far.
>>
>>18203837
Haha fair enough, reminds me of the tomboy copypastas on /a/ about getting to their hidden girly side.

Definitely give it my best, again thanks for the reading, have a good day/night.
>>
Tried to trade yesterday, will try again.

I need to know what this person is thinking. Ot would help settle my mood around a situation.
>>
Where are dem readers when you need em
>>
>>18203842
You too anon, have a good day/night.

>>18203838
>What should I do about my job search?
>My heart wants to work at a specific place but my head tells me it is impossible.

I've been there plenty of times anon, one struggles between working for money or doing what you love. Alright I will do this reading for you.

2 of cups
ace of disks
3 of wands
knight of disks

It seems you are the idealist type anon, you really put love above everything. If there isn't passion in something you won't bother with it. You really aren't the one to go for those mind numbing jobs. but you do have a golden chance at your feet, an opportunity will manifest itself in the talents you have. I think you should go with your heart on this one anon, you really have a good chance, send your resume to that ideal work place you are looking to work for, you could go as an apprentice and take it from there. You also need to socialize more, you could meet people that might help you open up a path, but do go with your heart on this it might pay off. Take risks anon.
>>
>>18203851
Hiding in the shadows, like the TMNT.
>>
>>18203855
Dibs on Raphael
>>
>>18203855
I want to be donatello
>>
>>18203853
Okay, I will trust in the heart. Pretty spot on as well about being unable to do mind numbing stuff. Thanks for the help, all the best to you.
>>
>>18203860
>>18203862
Fine, I'll take Shredder. Not like I wanted to be Shredder or anything.
>>
File: 3204634-karai_cover_finallow.jpg (258KB, 615x907px) Image search: [Google]
3204634-karai_cover_finallow.jpg
258KB, 615x907px
>>18203855
Karai ^^
>>
>>18203870
Oh well in that case if we get to be any character, dibs on splinter; I've always wanted to be the old wise martial artist; I've got the last one down, gotta just get old and wise now.
>>
>>18203848
I'll trade anon
queen of wands
6 of disks
knight of cups (reversed)
death

Seems this person is in the process of renewing themselves after a very awful situation, they seem to be love sick about something or someone. They are too busy battling themselves to be thinking of anything bad or outside their realm. I feel really bad for them, I don't know I just sense this feeling of despair and sadness around them. Are they prone to suicide? but they are about to enter a process of bettering themselves as people. So anything exterior to that it isn't on their mind. They are someone who give too much, generous perhaps, but life has really played a bad card on them. Just let them be on their own for a while anon, unless they ask for help but if they don't just let them do their own thing, they need some time to reflect on things so interference might be counterproductive. Hope this reading was accurate if not I do apologize in advance.
>>
>>18203891
That's very reassuring. It's actually a very serious (non-romantic) situation. Yes, this would be the right approach for that person, considering how they are. Thanks.

What reading do you want?
>>
>>18203894
Yeah, man that spreading really bummed me out for some reason maybe because of that person, they really are suffering. I really hope they don't kill themselves in the process of all this. Hope life will be better for them.

I would like to know if me and a friend of mine will be on good terms again, she was like my best friend and I want to know if we will talk to eachother again this year? It would be a shame losing a friendship like that. Thanks in advance anon
>>
>>18203882
He's a giant rat tho
>>
>>18203744
Hi anon ifbyou have a second be trying to get a read most of the day about work
Male/23/Scorpio will i find my correct place in work and the world sort of fell out of place if thay makes any sense
>>
>>18203904
Oh lol, just got back from something. I'll start now.
>>
>>18203904
Two things: I think that'll you two will talk again is a foregone thing, but secondly, that it won't be immediate. As if to say, the reasoning has been worked out in both your heads, but the stress and the emotions (not being able to deal with them) will keep the two of you away.

I'm getting cards that indicate time for 'self-improvement', which means allowing yourselves to settle into a routine so that the idea of this meeting can be introduced in a comfortable way. And then eventually attempts can be made to set something up.
>>
>>18203904
Yes, the person seems very caustic. I didn't know the person long enough to make a clear claim, but understanding that now brings in the context I needed to calmly deal with it.
>>
File: 1475352051806.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475352051806.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone want a reading or two? I do not promise that I'll do them very quick or sudden, but it's something to do and keep my mind distracted from nausea and light-headedness. Fucking nurses not following standard procedures are just horrendous...

Any information in regards of the question will do, genders of everyone involved in the query are needed, and the question itself. Please dim it down on both generals and love stuffs, but I can do one or two, depending on how active the thread is and on how the questions are worded and what not.
>>
File: giphy (5).gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (5).gif
998KB, 500x281px
>>18203965
>male
>virgo
>Will i find love this year?
Is this enough info?
And sorry for love query i know it pisses people off...
>>
>>18203965
Male
Leo

Will the girl with green eyes that I've been helping develop romantic feelings towards me?
>>
>>18203965
Male 23 Scorpio
Work/finances
>>
>>18203954
ah that's good to know, yeah maybe this time off from each other is necessary. may I see the cards you got?

thanks for the refreshing reading anon it really made my day

>>18203955
well not necesarlly deal with it, just leave them on their own for a while. like I mentioned in my cards.

>>18203931
No problem anon, I have time

> will i find my correct place in work

Well this is quite an interesting spread (bunch of major arcanas here)

the emperess
the universe (rev)
the hanged man
the priestess (rev)

It seems you really don't know what you want anon, so you find yourself doing a lot of things at the same place. It also speaks of you being someone who is very giving and nice to others, you might even come off as too sentimental at times, so you need to control those emotions. At the moment you feel very incomplete with what you are doing, specially when it comes to work so you need to get some time for yourself and think what you want to do exactly. You really need to let go of certain habbits or behaviors if you want to advance in regards of work. Yes you will find it when you finally realize what you really want to do here. Hope my reading helped if not I do apologize.

(btw lads fuck the captcha it's getting on my nerves)
>>
>>18203979
Mate you have hit the nail on the head there its hard trying to pick just one career when i like so many thing
And if i maybe so bold as to ask a romance reading i know every1 hates them but if you have time would be awsome and yeah captcha is a bitch
>>
>>18203969
Das a trippy gif you have there. And that's more than enough information. I generally don't need a sign, since it doesn't tell me much or at all about either you or the query. I mostly need information that could potentially clarify or expand upon the query. A rather extreme example: ''pls give me a love reading'' compared to ''just broke up, any ideas as to how to move on or find someone else?''. Just... I'm not sure how to word the example in a more mild manner, but it should be clear enough as to what I mean. I can then work a better spread so that it would be more of a help to the querent and on top of that, easier to interpret when you know the situation.

Atu IV, Two of Wands, Atu XIV, Eight of Disks, Two of Disks, Two of Cups.

Will you find love? As long as you solely focus on it and put your energy to it, then yes, I could potentially see you finding love. I drew the Emperor as the main card for this, and I interpret it as the card of stability, relations to the world and material around, single-minded focus of sorts too. The advice seconds this, the card itself being named Dominion. I see a bit of an interesting relation between the two; as long as you are the emperor of your own life and where you're heading, you're going to find something that's going to be lovely for you. Wait for a possible opportunity, since it may just appear, but be wary to not fool yourself as well. Love can do that to one's self. Don't tear yourself apart or try to go towards extremes to find love or do too many changes to yourself; I think you're on the right path for it.

Good luck to you, Virgo-chan.
>>
>>18204008
thank you
>>
>>18203976
Before I get to the reading, I'm just wanting to point out one thing;
>helping someone
>almost expecting them to develop romantic feelings because of it

Are you helping for the sake of helping or are you helping because you want to be rewarded with romance after?

Seven of Disks, Eight of Swords, Knight of Disks, Ace of Swords and Ace of Cups.

At the current moment? No. She seems to be busy with her own thoughts, dealing with other things at the time, perhaps working and going ahead towards with other things that really aren't related to romance. However, she seems to have a somewhat growing opinion of you that's more set in logic than in emotions; it's nothing negative and can grow into any direction, but there's something. In the future? Perhaps she may get emotionally open with you, seeing you as akin to a friend, or perhaps someone that she can just open up to.

Up to you to work with this one.

>>18203977
Atu XV, Seven of Cups, Atu XVII, Eight of Disks, Atu II, Ten of Disks.

It seems that you're not feeling all that well about work at the moment, or at least you're currently standing in the position of the, well, Devil. I would almost say that you're in a sort of a position of freedom, or perhaps you're not as restrained as you think it may be. At the same time, I am not sure if I should treat this card in a positive fashion or not, for the Devil can also mean restraint.

How you should go about with finance, or at least how things are suggested, is to be slow, hopeful, go with your gut feeling, and take a possible opportunity whenever it comes up. Don't remain too idle, or get stuck in fantasy or any kinds of strange ideas that aren't grounded. Frankly, when I look at the spread now, combined with Seven of Cups and the Devil, it almost seems like you're not entirely thinking well, or you're just daydreaming quite a bit and not really getting anywhere.

You'll be fine in the future in regards of it, but at the moment it's a bit of an oddball.
>>
>>18203990
no problem anon, I could do that.
> romance reading

3 of wands
7 of wands
the hanged man (rev)
8 of wands

It looks like you need to have your emotions in check or you will stumble upon many obstacles, on my last reading I mentioned you being a very sentimental person to some it might come as a burden how emotional you can be (well you are a water sign after all) it also indicates you need to prepare better, calm yourself down, find something where you can channel all those emotions. Join a club or do something that involves interacting with others. If you do that you will surely find love right away. But you do need to calm down a little bit for that to happen. Show others that sweet and giving side of yours but without being an emotional burden.
>>
>>18204023
>Are you helping for the sake of helping or are you helping because you want to be rewarded with romance after?

I didn't even think about it in that way. I'm just helping to help, but now I'll be weary of thinking that way.

Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18204028
Once again anon your an amazing reader
And theres not much in the way of clubs unless u count the pub or night club i knowbhave to calm my feels down and it used to be easy but not so much anymore just feels like its me putting a fake face on for people if that makes sense
>>
>>18203965
If you have time, I do hope you heal fast, I know being in hospitals can be a pain. sending you good vibes your way.

I wanted to know how my summoning a certain deity will go, I've been considering working with them but I am not sure how will things go, if you could give me some insight it would be very appreciated. thank you.
>>
>>18204023
Thankyou mate and have a great night anon
>>
>>18204049
you are very welcome, well club as in a social gathering like a book club or something where everyone shares their collective opinions about things. Anyways I do wish you luck, anon. Things will get better.
>>
Is there a reader here, I'm in such a great energy and spirit flow today for some reason, it would be criminal not to read me and my love life.
>>
>>18204060
Thanks mate book club sounds nice i like to read alot and have a great night
>>
File: 1475526409835.png (1MB, 915x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1475526409835.png
1MB, 915x1213px
>>18203965
Do I have the ability to read tarot cards?
And does every deck have to be gifted?
Or can I just buy a deck?
I'm female Libra
>>
>>18204015
No problem.

>>18204045
Don't worry too much about it if it's not the case, but I simply wanted to point it out in case it was the case. I just happen to dislike those kinds of people who just want to get close to others for their own selfish means and wants of romance and ''love'' that's frankly not love. Or with expectations of being rewarded.

No problem, and I hope it works out well for you either way.

>>18204053
Ayy, no problem, and good night to you as well. It's daytime here, so I have quite a few hours ahead of me.

>>18204051
I do have time. Quite a lot of it, in fact. And it was just a simple blood draw, but I got slightly miffled that I didn't notice the nurse not disinfecting the area before drawing blood out. Now it's swelling just a tiny bit and bruising's already forming, so that's great too.

Two of Cups, Atu III, Atu IV, Queen of Cups, Princess of Wands, Knight of Disks.

I would say that it will go pretty darn well, and you'll likely make some kind of a contact with the entity that will make you grow closer to it. It's strange to see that it has both the Emperor and the Empress on the side; as if it's showing two different sides coming together, joining in some kind of an union. It's the closest combination of cards that could as well mean the Lovers. Go into this with a clear mind, be akin to a water pool that's about to be used for scrying or peering into.

Go into this with enthusiasm and some kind of degree of optimism, or seem passionate while performing the evocation. Don't seem like you're a wall of some kind, or like you're treating this like just some random work and nothing more than that. Show that you care, I suppose. Good luck though; I hope it goes well.
>>
>>18204095
Everyone does, but as someone said in the thread, talent can make someone seem more special or at least help them out more and it shows a lot when you have a lot of people reading with the same method. Every deck? No. Some people say that having a deck gifted to you is a bit better for one reason or another, but buying it works. I'm a bit of a believer that the deck becomes energized the more you use it, so in a way, it becomes alive after a while.

Go ahead and buy whatever deck that catches your eye or seems right. Just stick to one for starters and then you can get more and work with more.
>>
>>18203965
Male
What will the evaluators think of my applications?
>>
File: Check 'em revised.png (402KB, 770x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em revised.png
402KB, 770x1060px
>>18204095
>Go to http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/
>Go through different decks
>Find one that jumps out to you (theme, art style, whatever, so long as it "connects" with you)
>Buy it
>Practice often

You'll never know unless you try anon. I'm more than happy to help you out, and plenty of anons here don't mind offering up readings they know the answers to to help developing readers
>>
File: 1475535784124.jpg (75KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475535784124.jpg
75KB, 600x800px
>>18204109
thank u for the response
i decided i'm not quite intelligent enough to memorize all the meanings of each card
and then apply them to each question
i'm not smart enough for that
i'll leave it to you guys
>>
>>18204084
Ah no readings, that sucks man, but oh well, too good of a mood, good vibes anons.
>>
File: 1475536718239.jpg (88KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475536718239.jpg
88KB, 750x750px
>>18204114
ughhhh some of these beginner decks are so PRETTY
i WANT one but lik.e...... i don't think i'll ever be good at reading it
>>
>>18203965
Female
Do I find love in January?
>>
>>18204104
thank you, I've always been a fan of your readings since they are always pretty accurate. Ah don't worry in a few days there will be nothing left of it. What a lazy nurse.

Thanks for the insight, I actually am counting on this summoning to work, don't you worry about me not having passion haha I have a lot of it (sometimes don't know where to put it) I always put a lot of passion in my workings. But yes I will approach this deity with the due respect they deserve. Thank you very much for this reading. Have a wonderful evening/or day.
>>
>>18203965
Female
How is my next relationship?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>18204127
Honestly anon, if I thought that way I'd never begun tarot reading myself, nor gym or even my martial arts. Just start, if it's something you're interested in, even as just a hobby, or hell, collecting pretty decks (I won't lie, I have a huge thing for nice decks and cards in general, and shuffling is hnnnnggg) then why not? Plus, I would be lying if I said I don't have to look up and refresh myself in some of my readings, especially when I get some of the more uncommon cards pop up.

tl;dr pic related
>>
File: tumblr_n8eo1lekkQ1qb5fz3o3_1280.jpg (216KB, 709x709px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8eo1lekkQ1qb5fz3o3_1280.jpg
216KB, 709x709px
>>18204140
is there such a thing as a deck w bad juju
like if i buy a used deck from amazon
can i get a bad deck???
>>
>>18204127
Some people just collect decks without reading, I personally have some despite not reading tarot and I see them like card artbooks
>>
>>18203965
>Male
>Alex
>Taurus

How will it go when I message the girl, "Hey, I am curious about what you never seem to contact me first" or something similar
>>
>>18204117
Oh, you think that I have memorized all of the meanings myself? I still have to use or take an occasional peek at the interpretations myself, simply because sometimes it confuses me or well, they can provide a bit more clarity and show me if there's any more interesting connections between other cards.

Shit, I think I used books and internet sources for a while until I was somewhat able to do without them. After a lot of readings and practice you kind of remember it. That, and well, artwork of the cards. It helps.

>>18204113
Six of Wands, Atu XVI, Atu XIII.

I... what? I mean, a rather positive card is the main one, but yet it's surrounded by the Tower and Death. I would say that in a way, they may think well of your applications in some odd way, or at least that it fits the requirements, but at the same time they will be very torn about it in some fashion. I don't know in which one exactly.

>>18204128
Atu VIII and Knight of Cups.

I would say yes, but don't expect it to be too magical or wonderful. At least there's going to be an opportunity, somebody pursuing you or maybe being interested.

>>18204132
Awh, that's sweet of you. Thank you. And yeah, she even seemed pretty lazy just from how she carried herself.

The reading did suggest to be passionate, and well, I'm glad that you're already there. You should be good, in that case. As I said, I hope it goes well for you and that you'll be able to work well with this entity in question. Have a good day or evening yourself, anon-friend.

>>18204140
You know, the more I read this, the more it seems like that anon is baiting or acting retarded.
>>
>>18204145
Unless it was prehandled in a bad way (ie a used deck) I doubt it. If you're that worried, just cleanse it before using, but I wouldn't bother; the more you use it, the more it'll be infused with your energy and respond to you.
>>18204152
Kek, it sounds a little like it, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt; a lot of people can get overly worried when concerning the occult
>>
>>18203965
I don't know if you're still reading, but I'll try. I'm a male, and a certain female is withholding something from me. I've determined that it's intentional, but my cards get weird when I try to figure out reasons and what's being kept from me. I'd appreciate if you lend me a hand. Thanks. If that's 2stupid4u, I have an occult query I can ask instead.
>>
>>18203965
Male
Sagittarius
Love reading for the rest of this year.
>>
File: 1474003199445.jpg (405KB, 700x824px) Image search: [Google]
1474003199445.jpg
405KB, 700x824px
>>18204152
i'm scared i'm gonna be wrong all the time and be awful at this
basically i don't see how that can't be the case
>>
File: fun allowed.jpg (58KB, 459x473px) Image search: [Google]
fun allowed.jpg
58KB, 459x473px
So I may be a little not sober right now on a crazy level, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Fish Sticks mixed with Bacon Ranch is an oddly satisfying combination. They mix in such the right way that Bacon Ranch becomes this specific bacony tang that causes the fish taste to go away and make it more like a Bacon flavored Cheese Stick, its delicious man, sometimes you get a fishy taste at the very end, but barely. Fucking delicious guys.

Maybe you gotta not be sober for this as well, but I don't think so. You guys have great fucking days.
>>
>>18203965
female
is my crush going to pursue me?
>>
File: 1475428072981.jpg (698KB, 1024x969px) Image search: [Google]
1475428072981.jpg
698KB, 1024x969px
>>18204161
i'm thinking of buying a used deck mostly because i'm a little broke at the moment
and.... i'm hoping it'll pull more accurate cards than just a brand new deck
>>
>>18204175
What deck are you looking at if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>18204175
If you can't afford buying a new deck but still willing to start reading, I'd suggest using playing (poker) cards, they're not the same as tarot yet still would give you something to start with.
>>
>>18204135
Atu X, Knight of Cups, Four of Cups, Atu VII, Three of Wands.

A rather stable one with a very clear direction, nothing too messy, although it's going to be in some odd ways all over the place, or at least at the whims of fate and change. After all, the Wheel of Fortune sits in the very center, spinning everything around it. But judging from the cards I've drawn, I would say it's going to be well. The man likely will be a bit of a romantic, or at least will move things along sometimes, but still though, it's good.

>>18204151
Knight of Wands, Three of Wands, Three of Disks, Atu XVII.

I think it'll go somewhat well, or at least you're going to get somewhere with the girl. I am not sure if you'll get an answer, but hey, hope's hope. The Star is there. If you be straight and somewhat blunt with her, perhaps you'll get somewhere with finding out as to why that's the case.

ps: it can range from her simply not being interested, not being the kind to contact other people first, or just being lazy.

>>18204162
Three of Disks, Atu VI, Eight of Swords, Atu XIX, Two of Cups, Atu X, Atu VII.

Sun -> reason, Two of Cups -> consequence, Fortune -> future, Chariot -> overall theme.

What she's hiding? It's hard to say, but it seems to be coming from a mind that's racing left and right, at least it's something that comes from a large amount of overthinking. Something that she is likely working on, or at least dealing with at the current moment, and may be in concerns of other people; maybe you, maybe others that are close to her, I don't know. The reason as to why she's doing it, it's hard to interpret the Sun in this scenario. Perhaps it's simply too much and she doesn't want you to know? Although at the same time, the consequences of you finding it all out would be rather interesting, leading to either you two getting close, or at least in some odd way, bonding. Two of Cups.

1/2
>>
>>18204214
The entire theme of this seems to be emotionally based, and driven too. At least there's the emotional drive of the Chariot, leading to gods know where. The future, ironically, is the Wheel of Fortune, that just keeps spinning. It's hard to say what will happen in the future in regards of this, but erh... the spread gives me strange vibes.
>>
>>18204214
Oh, I forgot to remove the notes I put down for myself, just in case I would forget which cards represented various things while I was eating. Whoops.
>>
>>18204214
>Knight of Wands, Three of Wands, Three of Disks, Atu XVII

Thanks

It seems like it will work out with her, but in my position, I really don't know how to proceed

A guy over at /adv/ was in a similar situation, and asked. The girl basically told him everything about her.
>>
>>18203965
will me and him be together in love will the future be good with us?
>>
>>18204214
Male 23 health and mental well being ive been sick for the last 2 months nothing major just a cold that went but the cough wont go ive heen to doctors they say nothing is wrong any insight would be great
>>
>>18203965
Will my first choice program accept me in the spring?
>>
File: image.png (932KB, 780x1170px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
932KB, 780x1170px
>>18204192
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/hanson-roberts/
I bought a used one from the library like thirty min ago
I hope that's ok
To start and to practice do I just do readings for myself??
>>
>>18203965
hi io...
can I have a vision of a guys intentions with me...
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 422x750px
>>18204200
This girl online did a reading w a deck of playing cards for me
And she could tell me like the color of the hair of people I was going to meet and things like that????
It was strange I don't know how she did it
>>
>>18203965
female
general for this month please
>>
>>18204238
Oh nifty, I've had my eye on that deck; I like its style.
I ask because I was going to say I would happily swing you one from book depository if it wasn't too much; I really love /div/ and like giving back where I can; I believe Io is even using the Thoth Deck I got her. But if you've got yourself one that's good too!
Sure, practice on yourself or even here if some Anons want to help out. A suggestion I've seen is to do a basic spread for yourself in the morning for your day, take the cards, find what they're trying to say, write down your interpretation and go about you day. Just before bed, sit down and review your notes, and compare your reading to the day.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 640x1136px
>>18204253
Oooooh I like that idea
A daily read for myself
And I'm guessing reading for people online is a lot harder than reading for people on person.... I don't understand yet how that works exactly
>>
>>18204260
I heard it's a good way, I've never done it; I dislike reading for myself.
With tarot? I find it just as easy to read online as it is irl.
>>
>>18203965
female
what does my professor think of Me?
>>
File: corrected star signs.jpg (34KB, 362x468px) Image search: [Google]
corrected star signs.jpg
34KB, 362x468px
>>18202683
Are we talking original starsigns or the updated version that actually aligns you with your actual constellation?
>>
>>18204265
What's the purpose of asking for gender or sun signs?? When doing readings online or in person
>>
>>18204283
You're missing one, Cetus, which causes them all to be on a 26 day cycle.
>>
File: 1474891870689.jpg (22KB, 340x506px) Image search: [Google]
1474891870689.jpg
22KB, 340x506px
>>18204283
>>18204290
Our zodiac signs (tropical astrology) are fixed to the seasons, so nothing changed you fucking moron. The signs are only named after the constellations.
>>
>>18204288
Mostly to get a better connection with the person; more details, more accurate reading.
>>
>>18204295
With Cetus and Ophiuchus, the Sun is within certain positions on a 26 day cycle that still match up with the rest of the constellations. Both of which are detailed in the Astronimica written my Marcus Manilius in 10AD. A lot of doctors throughout the ages are actually born during the Ophiuchus month for example because of its associations with poison/toxins/medicines with the Snake. Very similarly to how it also passes behind the sun and is in the same 'Sea' belt that Aquarius and Pisces are in.
>>
File: 1475295231545.png (33KB, 122x120px) Image search: [Google]
1475295231545.png
33KB, 122x120px
>>18204295
Well considering the dates have all been changed I'd say it does matter considering I now fall under the filthy frank sign, also star signs aren't real and believing in astrology is for plebs and middle aged women
>>
>>18204244
The court cards, they can describe a person age range/hair color and personality.
>>
>>18204214
>a mind that's racing left and right
That much I knew.

>it's hard to interpret the Sun in this scenario
You should see some of the insane pulls I got. You'd really have a laugh.

>the consequences of you finding it all out would be rather interesting, leading to either you two getting close, or at least in some odd way, bonding. Two of Cups
Now that part trips me out the most, and it makes me start second, third, and fourth guessing everything.

>>18204215
>the spread gives me strange vibes
What do you mean?

>>18204219
The notes were actually helpful for me. You always post your cards, but I've never seen you post the spread structure, so I've never known what each one means.

Also, I can give you a quick reading in return, if you like.
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 640x1136px
>>18204310
You seem like a very experienced reader
>>
Any readers online? Love query. Kinda.
Me and my crush often fight because of my stupidnes. I dont even understand why I get easily mad and unimpressed? It also happened to me in previous relationships. That I got easily mad with bf when he said something I didnt like or did something what annoys me, I get so mad. We fight and ofc it looks like theres no reason to fight at all, I feel stupid afterwards.
I want to have a reading, on what should I do to change this about myself. I sabotage my relationships like this. I really want to fix this,
Female, cancer , 23 single
>>
File: life.gif (59KB, 1057x1065px) Image search: [Google]
life.gif
59KB, 1057x1065px
>>18204335
Thanks, but I'm not. Just a curious person on the subject.
>>
File: 1474949055281.jpg (881KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474949055281.jpg
881KB, 724x1024px
>>18204359
i think i'm gonna try playing around with my deck of playing cards until my tarot cards come in the mail
i have no idea what i'm doing tho lol
>>
File: 5176549943_aa5d87b55e_o.jpg (2MB, 1488x2176px) Image search: [Google]
5176549943_aa5d87b55e_o.jpg
2MB, 1488x2176px
>>18204365
You can google about Cartomancy or use this picture as a base for a 3 card reading to start. Pick a system and be consistent with it. Good luck!
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 245x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 245x193px
Readers, I'm never in time for reads. I'm a reader myself, but I prefer others to read me and me others, and if you too are a reader you'll understand the many reasons why. The objectivity and lack of bias being a huge component.

And I'm busy so I don't get a lot of time to come here. Anyway what I wanted to ask was; anyone got any tips for self-reads?
>>
>>18204421
It took me a LONG time to be able to read for myself reliably. By a long time, I mean that people were telling me for months about how amazing I am and all that, but I still could not make the slightest bit of sense of a reading for myself.

I ended up having to experiment with different methods that relied less on intuition and more on well-defined meanings. In my case, I had to pick up cards, because scrying was way too unreliable for me to read for myself. Even still, it made very little sense sometimes. Whenever I read for myself, I use spreads that utilize a lot of cards with positions that have very narrow scope of meaning. Whereas I might be able to read for a stranger perfectly well with 5-10 cards, I would use 15-20 cards for the same reading for myself, More commonly, I use multiple spreads, each one addressing a very specific aspect of the question. For most serious readings I do for myself, I draw 10 or so spreads and make note of connections between them, as well as patterns I notice.

And still I find I have a hard time reading for myself sometimes. Usually I can read for myself better than inexperienced readers can read for me, but sometimes I just can't do it, and the cards I pull just make no sense. For times like that, you can always trade with another reader. I guarantee you someone is going through the same thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 750x1331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 750x1331px
>>18204389
Thank u!!! That image will be very helpful!!!!
I am sitting outside toys r us waiting for them to open so I can buy a pack of cards
I can't find mine I think I donated them
I feel like I'm spending money on a hobby that I'm gonna drop in like three days tho
I'm really impulsive and stupid like that
>>
"It is a period of civil war. Anonymous drama, striking from a general thread, have won their first victory against the evil /div/ Readers.
During the drama, Anonymous scorpios managed to post love queries to the Reader's divine methods, the TAROT, a cardboard set of cards with enough power to tell an entire future.
Pursued by the Reader's sinister agents, Princess Leo races to post on the thread, unaware of the Scorpio’s plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the thread...."
>>
>>18204449
Thanks, anon. I'm exactly the same, I've tried a few times in the past and ended up puzzling myself.

Tarot is my go-to (it's really hard to self-read because I can't get myself into the "zone") but naturally I'm best at energy readings and empaths, alas I'm not a refined empath because I've never used it to help people, so I can't try that. Scrying??! Who knows with that.

Thanks again anyway. I've traded twice but wasn't too impressed with one of them. I'd prefer a reliable reader but you never know here.
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 750x1331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 750x1331px
>>18204389
Why does every card have two meanings???
>>
Alright, I took a break, and now I'm back. And now I'm really fucking anxious. Great.

>>18204327
Really though, it seems to work in a way, because Three of Disks, Eight of Swords and the Lovers were specifically the cards in regards of what she's hiding. Consequences seem rather ... fitting, considering the cards I got for the previous thing. And it was that messy? Welp.

It's... I don't know how I should put it. Sometimes cards just come out easily, sometimes they seem to resist, sometimes it feels like I'm needing to focus on one specific part of the cards, and this was one of those moments where I wasn't certain what the feeling meant. As for the spread thing, I stopped bothering writing them down because I switch from one to another depending on the question. It's generally three cards for the main ''meat'' of the question, one card for advice and warning, one card as to how they should focus on the situation, and future or eventuality.

That's at least the main part of the spread that I add or subtract from.

And you know what? Sure. Give me a reading. I have someone meeting up with me tomorrow, face-to-face, and I want to know how it'll go for me. It's a bit of a special one, since... eh, I don't want to go too much into details, but it's been making my gut turn and twist far too much.

>>18204221
Ah, I see, I see. Well, it can't hurt to have at least a slight idea of how you want the conversation between her and you flow. If you want information from her, then make that your focus. Just general chit-chat? Then make *that* your focus. And well, it doesn't hurt to ask. Sometimes you can get more than you expected.

>>18204166
>>18204174
>>18204226
You lot I am not reading. I'll start reading the others in line in just a few minutes.
>>
>>18204463
You're welcome, at least playing cards are cheaper and if you don't want to read anymore you can play with them.

>>18204474
There are many systems used in the cartomancy, I've got a book here that shows 3, Italian, Spanish and English. So I'd advise you to pick one that you feel works better and be consistent with it.
>>
>>18204481
>Ah, I see, I see. Well, it can't hurt to have at least a slight idea of how you want the conversation between her and you flow. If you want information from her, then make that your focus. Just general chit-chat? Then make *that* your focus. And well, it doesn't hurt to ask. Sometimes you can get more than you expected.

I mostly want to try and break her out of her shell towards me.

Some people shes open with, but with me it seems like she wants to, but is reluctant at times.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 750x1331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 750x1331px
>>18204487
I think cartomancy looks easier than tarot
But one site I visited said never to read for yourself
>>
>>18204473
If you're down, I'll trade you a reading. I'll match your level of depth as best I can, but I need to get going soon.

>>18204481
You / Him / Meeting: Page of Cups / The Star / 4 of Pentacles (reversed)
Your Intentions / His: The World / 6 of Pentacles
His True Intentions: 3 of Pentacles, supported by Justice and 2 of Wands
Advice: Knight of Pentacles
Projected Outcome: King of Cups (reversed), supported by 8 of Wands and The Fool

I'll let you take a moment to stop chuckling over the spread.

Anyway, I know you have the whole paranoia thing going on, so I hope doubling up on intentions would put your mind a bit more at ease. It seems his intentions are just fine, and he wants to help. It's more likely that what's making you nervous is the fact that you have to open yourself a bit, and this is an area of discomfort for you, especially given that you had an initial excitement over the prospect.

It's funny that you had this moment of “oh hell yes,” followed by immense overthinking and paranoid worries. It makes sense, given how much weight this interaction can have, and what a significant effect on your life, or at least that's how you're looking at it. In your mind, it could either make or break you, and I can see how that makes you nervous.

Anyway, like I said, your contact seems on the level, with outward intentions of charitable assistance and internal intentions of cooperation to help you get what you deserve going forward. Seems like a stand-up individual to me. I would relax a bit if I were you. The advice is to cooperate with your wits about you. Honestly, keeping your wits about you seems to be more for your own mental calm, because you seem overly paranoid about this, and you're likely to throw a monkey wrench in the whole thing by freaking out.

Oh right, and what you're sensing that's off is valid, but it doesn't apply to you.
>>
>>18204488
Don't seem too forcing, if that's the case. Know when to approach, and know when not to do anything much. For all you know, she may just not want to deal with you much at all. -shrug-

>>18204232
I would be tempted to say that it's just kind of a leftover, since I myself have a bit of a cough that, well... less of a cough, and more along the lines of something stuck in my throat. Been like it for years. Nothing bad at all. It just makes me incapable of singing all that well, which is not a big deal. And if you were at the doctors already and they didn't say it's anything bad, then... I don't know really.

Five of Cups, Two of Disks, Ace of Swords, Five of Wands, Eight of Swords.

You're overthinking it. This is the first thing that I'm going to say. As for the second thing, it seems that you're a bit, how should I put it, going through some changes, or at least you're trying to stabilize either your health or mental well-being. As for mental well-being, I would say that you're trying to clear some things up in your head, and in the future, well, you may be overexerting yourself in some fashion, but I can't say any specifics because I'm absolutely horrendous at doing health readings.

However, I could say that you even seem stressed out or at least that you're overthinking things. Calm down. Don't rush. I would not suggest taking health readings without a bunch or a bag of salt, but in this case eh, it feels like you need to be told to slow down a bit.

>>18204235
I was only wanting to draw one card for this; Seven of Disks.

It's a straight up no.
>>
>>18204522
>For all you know, she may just not want to deal with you much at all

Maybe, but doubt it. We can easily talk for hours on end, if I initiate.

And really, with her theirs no real way to know when with her. She's just kinda odd in a way.

>She acts kinda awkward around me, or does not acknowledge me unless I say something

>Never initiates contact, but is willing to talk for hours on end if I do initiate

>Gave up her phone number without any issue. Actually, she took my phone and entered it when asked

Meh. I'll probably send it in an hour or so
>>
>>18204239
As for you, dear lady, I'll do a scry.

However, I am not able to see much. All that I started seeing was gold, tricking from above, forming into a golden spear. It seems to end up in the hands of a man, and it gives me the vibes of a hunter that's about to throw the spear at his prey. Lo and behold, I see the spear flying through the air, until it goes through a white skirt of a young lady. It seems to pin her down, and she falls over, being unable to move forward or escape. However, the man simply stands there, watching. Not approaching.

tl;dr - he's likely wanting to do something or keep you in one spot while he thinks over what he really wants to do with you. Not certain how else to interpret that.

>>18204512
>short reading

Th-thanks. I'll give you the feedback, and in turn, I'm going to make the person in question chuckle the next time he checks the thread.

To put it short and blunt, yes, I'm very uncertain as to how to deal with myself right now while I'm waiting. I know he has good intentions, and he's actually a person who definitely changed some things along in my life. In many ways I feel like I haven't been respectful or grateful enough towards him, considering my actions, and I feel rather terrible about it. He's put in a lot of time into me. My own paranoia about nice people is a bit too large, especially now that it's going to be something akin to a face-to-face thing, instead of the usual conversations I would normally have with people.

And oh yes. This can cause a lot of changes, and I hope it goes well. It should go well, but I'm still terribly anxious and nervous about how it'll go. It doesn't stop me from looking forward to it though. I'll try not to get out of hand and sperg out, to put it nicely. Thank you for the reading, it's amusingly... accurate. You tend to be accurate anyway, so -shrug-.

Oh, and was it now? Huh. Okay. That's neat to know.
>>
File: tumblr_nqhn9eGbBk1r3z16po1_540.gif (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqhn9eGbBk1r3z16po1_540.gif
1MB, 426x240px
Can I get a reading?
Alex
Male
Sagittarius
Grey
I have a blockage when it comes to love. I let people in, but it turns out to be a facade every time. Why am I like this?
>>
>>18204239
>>18204528
can't tell u how much that makes sense... thank u . did he look like he'd ever break out of it? :/
>>
>>18204528
Can I get a reading? I'll trade a rune reading if it intices you a bit more.
Alex
Male
Sagittarius
Grey
I have a blockage when it comes to love. I let people in, but it turns out to be a facade every time. Why am I like this?
>inb4 don't double post.
>>
>>18204526
Huh. Okay. Then it's likely something a bit different then. A likely possibility that she just doesn't know how to initiate things with you.

May be a good idea to give her an indirect tip about that, and see if she picks up on it. Best of luck.

>>18204250
Five of Disks, Ace of Swords, Princess of Cups, Four of Wands, Five of Swords, Atu XIX, Ten of Disks.

Interesting spread, but nothing in particular seems to jump out to me. As it seems, it's going to be a rather restful month, or at least well, you're going to be going from one thing to another, perhaps in a slightly different fashion. Akin to sleepwalking, a bit spaced out really, thinking of your own things and your own desires and what not, and just letting things go by. Still though, the main part of the spread seems to suggest that there will be new things cooking up, new ideas coming up, new things to do in general. There will be something done, perhaps some kind of a foundation built, and there will be rest. At the same there, there will be a struggle with something that you may want to do or want or desire. I do not know what specifically, even though I could draw further and further upon the spread itself.

Remain positive and optimistic, and most importantly, try to be a bit more energetic about things. Don't get too lazy. Do something or at least try not to slip into anything in regards of depression or just overall laziness. It's hard to get out of most of the times. Oh, and just an odd tip: make sure you get some sleep and food.

>>18204270
Three of Cups, Four of Swords, Atu III, Six of Cups, Atu XVII.

It seems he has a rather positive opinion of you, or at least he assumes that you're a person who's either a bit caring, knows what she wants, and is a bit... perhaps either too emotional, or that you like to deal with people by quite a bit. Or want to. Perhaps wandering a bit in some odd way, or at least being a hopeful or optimistic person.

Overall, positive.
>>
>>18204235
Straight up no? Well shit. Can't the 7 of pentacles mean hard work? I've been banking my all into this. Could I get a scry for clarification?? Thanks anyways.
>>
>>18204528
>I'm going to make the person in question chuckle the next time he checks the thread
Uh...those cards pointed to a social worker. 6P, 3P+Justice+2W...that's all social worker stuff right there, or otherwise someone providing a service.

I'm glad I was accurate and made you chuckle, but I'm slightly concerned about having missed the mark. I won't pry, but certain types of interactions (I suppose PoC should have clued me, if that's the case) are a little more disconcerting if this is the spread, because of the KoC being in reverse, and all.

At any rate, your advice was KnP, so just go with that...be as Knight of Pentacles as possible, and you should be fine.

>>18204556
It's probably just a Sagittarius thing. Saggies tend to be shit at choosing the right partner.
>>
>>18204567
It's more of blockage I've had since I was a child. I don't have any issues with choosing who to date, I just don't open up to them properly even when I try. I can't even go past the blockage to see what caused it.
>>
>>18204250
kek, ill try! thanks
>>
>>18203965
male
Will anything good come out of it if I attend the party?
>>
>>18204562
>A likely possibility that she just doesn't know how to initiate things with you.
Whats odd is that I asked her out in April (Not long after meeting her) Said yes, and for reasons nothing happened.

I kinda got the feeling that she may have some interest but due to her social awkwardness, she kind a was too nervous to proceed?
>>
>>18204563
I am using the Thoth deck. Seven of Disks means a dead stop. No movement. Stillness. Darkness, even, but that's more from the art than anything.

I did a quick one for you, and it was strange to see a pair of cuffs, just hanging there in the darkness. They seem to be engraved with magic, or potential, and the landscape around them start to form into something more comprehensible. Green grass, some hills, light, and a yellow flower going through the chains, upwards. What seems to disturb me the most is the way the flower is growing. Instead of growing up and higher and higher, it starts to bend, growing up from the stem, but the petal part itself seems to go down, until the flower just... snaps.

It would fit with the Seven of Disks interpretation, but I have not the slightest clue if this is hinting to you ''snapping'' or whether it's a bit further in the future.

>>18204567
...wait, social worker? That's also an odd possibility, especially since I got my stuff wrapped up with my court cases and what not, so I may have a visit from one of them and have her hand me some stuff that I need at some point later on, but it's not the meeting I'm expecting.

... either you read in an odd fashion about the person I had in mind, or I'm having a surprise visit from someone else entirely on top of that. ._.

>>18204551
As I saw, no. I usually get a grey filter slap onto the vision I see whenever it simply ''ends''. I can't generally look past that. I drew some cards, as to what would make him snap out of it, and I got Atu IV and Eight of Disks.

He's waiting for a chance, for things to be very clear, so he would have a direct line of path towards you. Perhaps he needs things to be a bit more stable. I suspect that he's waiting for you to stop struggling, based on what that tiny little vision showed me.
>>
>>18204571
Post your chart
>>
File: 1417379161403856352.gif (174KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1417379161403856352.gif
174KB, 400x300px
Could anyone do a reading for me, I'm so confused with my life now. I study electronics but I don't feel like doing anything in my life, except time on university I'm basement dweller filling his free time with working out, 4chan and absolute minimum for studies. I don't have any social life. I cling onto hope that there will be some enormous happening freeing me from my cage(too much /pol I guess).

I just want to know if there is any shape for my life path or maybe I'm just a leaf carried by the wind.
>>
File: lepewf.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
lepewf.png
20KB, 480x640px
>>18204597
>>
>>18203965
I hope you are still reading
Male
Aquarius
I told someone a secret and im afraid it might be used against me later on
I dont know her sign, i hope that is okay
>>
>>18203965
Male
Will something interesting happen this month?
>>
If anyone's still reading, I've got a query that I feel I can't get clear self-done answers on and if someone answers it I'll come back and do some tarot readings as well. The question is basically "who the fuck is the person doing this weird thing to me/is it who I think it is?" Anything you get would narrow it down, don't worry about being unclear or cryptic.
>>
>>18204605
Can't read this without the positions table, brohan. Use astro.com
>>
File: 1473728423578.jpg (38KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1473728423578.jpg
38KB, 637x476px
hi i just bought a pack of cards and want to try cartomancy
will be doing a three card spread
don't really know what i'm doing bc i just started today
does anyone want a really novice reading
i want to practice
what i think i need bc i dont know what i need
location, question, and an image that relates to how you're feeling rite now

please give feedback as i am only practicing...
if people are saying i'm completely wrong about things
i guess i will stop and give up or something
isn't that what i should do?
>>
File: i11^cimgpsh_orig.png (91KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
i11^cimgpsh_orig.png
91KB, 1360x768px
>>18204614
>>
>>18204556
I'll do yours after I take a quick shower.

As for the rest of you lot, I'm tempted to suggest to query >>18204619 for she may want some practice with the cards. After all, how will one practice without querents?
>>
File: 1475407593176.jpg (102KB, 800x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1475407593176.jpg
102KB, 800x1399px
>>18204623
i tried reading myself and it made a lot of sense
basically i'm gonna end up a lonely girl
>>
>>18204619
South Carolina
Alex
Why do I mainly feel apathy?
Pic is me
>>
>>18204627

i'm going to end up a lonely girl as well, so it's okay.
>>
>>18204627
same ;_;
>>
>>18204627
>>18204634
>>18204637
Please be my girlfriend
>>
>>18204654

be your own boyfriend
>>
File: sips tea.jpg (40KB, 449x338px) Image search: [Google]
sips tea.jpg
40KB, 449x338px
>Tfw Single Aries for years and having a fun time of my life outside of the computer world.
Tbqh, is it normal to be single for years as a Aries?
>>
>>18204605
I use Vedic system with sidereal zodiac so I translated you birth chart in my head.
You are Leo ascendant so saturn rules your 7th house of relationships and 6th house of work, routines, problems that need constant attention and care, enemies.
For Leos romantic relationship are easy like dating but they have blockage and face obstacles in case of long lasting commitment because of nature of saturn, Leos tend to date people weaker than themselves but real relationship can only be established with equal, as a Leo you need to find more self willed partner what is shown by saturn exaltation point in 3rd house for your ascendant.

I see also psychological blockages, you have tight conjunction of saturn and moon in pisces in 8th, probably lack of motherly nurturing and emotional deprivation in early stage of life is making you unable to make next move. Pretty much with 7th lord in 8th you are pushed by life in direction liberating you from people and their bullshit.

Shit you have really heavy karma around relationship and emotions, your ascendant lord (Sun)is in 4th house in scorpio what illuminates your fears and probably gives ability to see them and strengthen them, mercury and mars in sag gives probably tendency to argue about beliefs and philosophy.

I don't have you birth time, I could look into you dasas(planetary cycles) and see what kind of karma is rippening now for you.
>>
>>18204663
you mean is it normal to have a non slutty Aries? no
>>
File: vOrhQXJ.jpg (39KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
vOrhQXJ.jpg
39KB, 500x392px
>>18204668
>Implying that I am non slutty
Bud, being a sex crave us good, how about you?
>>
>>18204604
>too much /pol/
No such thing

>>18204627
>>18204634
>>18204637
>not using magic to find an appropriate mate

>>18204612
I'm half-tempted to go back home and read this. It would be perfect for cards+scry. If you're still around in 12 hours or so, I'd be down to try.

>>18204592
Oh I'm laffin...all those pentacle cards...I know you're not laughing, but I'm laughing enough for the both of us. Alright, back to my paranoid ruminations and such.
>>
>>18204671
>that awful typing and arrogant avatar posting
yup, definitely a fucking Aries
>>
File: 1474339528300.gif (88KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1474339528300.gif
88KB, 500x350px
>>18204630
I spilled some cards while shuffling, I've been told that's important
>Two of Spades
One of them is about separation and tough changes
>Queen of Hearts
The other is about a woman with fair hair
It sounds like maybe a break up has been going on, or something similar to it. Maybe the woman is your mother and you've moved out, something like that. I don't know.
>Past
>Ace of diamonds
This represents jewelry, rings, presents, or money
Material things will not make you happy and these things will not bring any joy to your life. Try not to spend a lot of money on things you don't need even though you think they will make you happier.
>Present
>Ace of Hearts
This means Joy, Love, Home, Friendship, a new romance
I believe this card is telling me that these are the things you are looking for. You want happiness, friendship, and romance. Do you feel lonely sometimes?
>Future
>Jack of Clubs
Represents a Reliable person.Dark-haired, youthful friend
The cards say in the future you will find a reliable friend, someone you may already know, or someone new, but you might not be lonely for long
>>
File: 1471699075818.png (778KB, 1053x642px) Image search: [Google]
1471699075818.png
778KB, 1053x642px
>>18204674
I am one.
Your point?
>>
File: you know i mean it.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you know i mean it.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
>>18204619

>if people are saying i'm completely wrong about things i guess i will stop and give up or something

If they knew enough to say that you were wrong they wouldn't be asking. People who do this are just people who want reinforcement and get pissy when they don't get it.

>Murrica
>Who do I need to deal with?
>>
>>18204666
11:18pm is my birthtime.
-
Yeah, I feel lonely at times, but it doesn't bother me. I'd say your reading is fairly accurate, thanks for the read, anon.
>>
>>18204678
>>18204688
-
Yeah, I feel lonely at times, but it doesn't bother me. I'd say your reading is fairly accurate, thanks for the read, anon.
>>
File: 1475384588574.jpg (721KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475384588574.jpg
721KB, 600x800px
>>18204681
i just did my first reading for another person and it was hard
i felt like i was taking total shots in the dark like...
what the fuck am i doing
>>
>>18204692
Don't listen to the Aries, he's just being a fucking asshole because someone told him to be himself.
>>
File: file.png (269KB, 650x431px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
269KB, 650x431px
>>18204619
Will I enter into a relationship with a female in my life?

NYC
Dakota
>>
File: tumblr_nb6wstfi1U1qb5fz3o1_1280.jpg (283KB, 709x1003px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb6wstfi1U1qb5fz3o1_1280.jpg
283KB, 709x1003px
>>18204691
thank u for the feedback
i feel like the loneliness eats me up inside
i feel awfully depressed about it
>>
File: GET_OUT_OF_MY_HOUSE!!!!!!!.png (291KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
GET_OUT_OF_MY_HOUSE!!!!!!!.png
291KB, 480x368px
>>18204698
It's what we do faggot, accept it.
>>
>>18204705
literally the pathetic whiny children of the star sign
>>
>>18204704
-Shrugs.- Loneliness is a part of life, hence why death is a thing, but even then you're not alone. You'll find someone to sweep you off of your feet soon.
>>
>Inb4 the massive Aries hate starts again
>>
>>18204671
Enjoy your STDs. Actually, I did read for that: you /will/ catch gonorrhea. I'd tell you what the culprit looks like, but...enjoy the surprise. :^)
>>
File: 1475508104660.jpg (36KB, 487x605px) Image search: [Google]
1475508104660.jpg
36KB, 487x605px
>>18204699
I dropped a card while shuffling
>Ten of Diamonds: Travel. Good luck. Positive changes.
Maybe take a trip somewhere if you can afford it, if not even changing up your daily routines can make a difference, like frequenting a different cafe.
>Past
>Joker: New developments. Risky. Fresh starts. New beginning.
I feel like this refers to college, which is often a lot of people's "fresh start" to a new life, especially a romantic one. Quitting a job, getting a degree, moving out, big moments in your life like these can often be new beginnings that can change a person and prepare him or her for their next relationship.
>Present
>Queen of Clubs: Pretty, self-confident dark-haired woman.
It seems there is someone you know already in your life that is in your life. I changed your question to a "romantic relationship" when I asked the cards, because I thought that's what you were getting at. Do you know anyone like this?
>Future:
>Eight of Diamonds: Late in life marriage. Travel in winter. Financial cycles.
It seems you will be married late in life and travel during winter seasons, probably what your work schedule allows for best. But your love life definitely does not seem hopeless at all. It seems as though you have someone in your present and you will eventually get married, if not to her then to someone else.
>>
>>18204673
Yeah totally, I'll be around. I'd appreciate it a ton and I'll return the favor if you like.
>>
>>18203168
Make the runes out of trees that best fruit then douse them in your blood.
>>
>>18204720
Aries are pretty dank sign, rushing through life like a bullet and avoiding any reflection, hiding from their emotional core.
I talk about aries ascendant btw.
>>
>>18204692

It always feels like that until after the first few times.

Again, people who ask you to look into the future for them then complain that you can't possibly be right are just looking to have their assumptions confirmed.
>>
>>18204739
>Maybe take a trip somewhere if you can afford it, if not even changing up your daily routines can make a difference, like frequenting a different cafe.

In the early phase of planning a potential US road trip.

>I feel like this refers to college, which is often a lot of people's "fresh start" to a new life, especially a romantic one. Quitting a job, getting a degree, moving out, big moments in your life like these can often be new beginnings that can change a person and prepare him or her for their next relationship.

Currently in College

>It seems there is someone you know already in your life that is in your life. I changed your question to a "romantic relationship" when I asked the cards, because I thought that's what you were getting at. Do you know anyone like this?

Yea, I meant a romantic relationship. And I definitely know a uniquely pretty girl with Dark Red hair, and quite confident.

>It seems you will be married late in life and travel during winter seasons, probably what your work schedule allows for best. But your love life definitely does not seem hopeless at all. It seems as though you have someone in your present and you will eventually get married, if not to her then to someone else.

Possible on the traveling, something I would do definitely. She is the only girl I really deal with these days, so its probably her.
>>
I want to get into cartomancy.
How do I do it
>>
>>18204720
>Inb4 another Aries kills themselves because of this place
>>
File: 59024502_p0.jpg (56KB, 462x582px) Image search: [Google]
59024502_p0.jpg
56KB, 462x582px
>>18204510
Wish I could help you more anon but I'm not having a good day, my kidney stones are acting up so I'm taking some rest.

>>18204619
I see that you have started reading and that's good, keep practising and use the feedback for your improvement, the good and bad ones just don't take to the heart any sort of shitposting seriously and don't give up but know your limits. If you ever drop on discord or irc we can chat about it later, for now I just need more rest. Good luck!

>>18204720
What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.
>>
File: tumblr_ny58pi8Y1E1qh15qno1_500.jpg (42KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny58pi8Y1E1qh15qno1_500.jpg
42KB, 500x652px
>>18204764
so the cards were right and my interpretations were bull
sigh thank u for the feedback
>>
Could I get a live reading? What will the woman I'm supposed to be with be like personality and physically?
>>
>>18204784
Well the only interpretation you seemed wrong on was the College one.

Probably gonna message her soon.
>>
>>18204785
love reading.. autocorrect
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 640x1136px
>>18204798
Well the college one was a reading for the past ????
So in the past u had a new beginning
>>
>>18204819
True. Basically no one I knew at the school.

She was one of the few I became friends with.
>>
>>18204023
Jake
Male
Taurus

Does A like me? I catch her starring at me a lot, but I do kinda know her brother outside of school (a bowling team). Aesthetically, I like her, but does the starring indicate her feelings for me?
>>
>>18204847
õ_o

What kind of ritual?
>>
>>18204847
James
green
how does Anna feel about me? Will we date?
>>
>>18204849
>can't follow basic instructions
>>18204852
none of your business friendo
>>18204853
thank you, will give in about ten minutes!
>>
Gabe

Relationship reading for my current one please

23 / m / scorpio
>>
>>18204627
>>18204637
ladies we need to coin a name for ourselves because we are not yet robots but still afflicted by >tfwnobf
>>
>>18204627
>have a crush
>read for what would happen between us every time i would see him
>king of cups (most of the time)
>sometimes 4 of swords,4 of cups but always the king of cups
>every
>single
>time
at least it meant he was holding back his affections, rite???

also towards the end i was getting 2 of cups surprisingly but with a temperance :\

yes ik its stupid and desperate but at least it helped me understand the meaning of the cards better lol when u have real time examples
>>
>>18204853
>>18204855
walking barefoot in a field, mud and grass cloying to my hands, ceremonial. emptiness. the feeling of closing in.

she doesn't think of you nearly as much as you think of her, and she's not incredibly into you. go find someone that you deserve, that thinks of you as much as you think of her. yes you could probably force a relationship, and it'd work for a while, but there's still be that pang of emptiness about you.

thank you for your name! been a great help!
>deleted last post because i forgot how to tag people
>>
>>18204899
Sad girls

(insert "see you hurting" meme here)
>>
I unintentionally burst a blood vessel in my face few days ago and now the right side of my brain hurts like between my frontal and parietal lobe. should I be worried?
>>
>>18204935
you should go see a doctor, not ask for a reading.
>>
>>18204935
In my crystal ball, I see a rod with two snakes wrapped around it. I believe it is a symbol for a physician. You should likely go see one.
>>
I doubt i'll get a reading, but i really need it right now. It can all go to shit and i gotta know if it will or not.

Is anything gonna happen to me because of this? Should i be worried or try to minimize what's to come? I'm a virgo male if it matters.
>>
>>18204935
your brain doesnt have any nociceptors therefore can't feel pain, but you should really see a doctor and at least get an ESR done just to rule out temporal arteritis
>>
>>18204940
Did you actually read this in a crystal ball?
>>
>>18204944
It's not excruciating pain it just feels odd. Do blood vessels heal?
>>
>>18204945
I'm a reader, but that wasn't a reading; it was common sense.
>>
>>18204953
>give genuine medical advice as a medical practitioner
>still get questions
never change, /x/. yes they do heal, but any sort of one sided brain pain should be looked into as a matter of urgency. it could be nothing, could be something waiting to go wrong. your life, friend.
>>
>>18204963
im studying medicine too. what kind of doctor are u?
>>
>>18204899
Cheswick told me i need to dress more slutty to get a bf. I wear jeans and t-shirts. Do guys really approach if you dress in shorts?
>>
>>18205013
Dress for the person you are looking for.
Do you really think you need the kind of dude that goes after sluts in your life?
>>
>>18204849

Would any reader be kind enough to please do the reading (linked above) for me?
>>
>>18205013
>some reader tells you to dress slutty
>the same reader who posted her nudes in /r9k/ and says that hedonism and degeneracy is a good thing

I don't even, lass. Besides, what kind of men would you even attract in the first place, besides those that would just admire your bare flesh and not what's inside?
>>
>>18205013
Cheswick has a much different love concept than you're aiming for, I'm guessing. For what it's worth, I'm a guy who aims for a serious relationship, and I wouldn't even talk to a girl dressed like a slut, nor would I entertain her conversation if she came up to me. I would simply see if I could sell her anything, then bail as soon as I see I can't.
>>
>>18205013
>listening to Cheswick
Enjoy getting raped, either physically or emotionally.
>>
>>18205013
how sad that you feel the need to degrade yourself like that, the right person will like you no matter what you wear. don't do things you're not comfortable with for the sake of getting a man, you'll only feel worse in the end.
>>
>>18204899
I don't think >tfwnobf is that bad. I think I'd be sadder if I had a bf.
>>
>>18205013
not in my experience. the people who usually respond to that sort of thing are... pretty skeezy. I'm an idealist, so my advice would be to continue being yourself and just be more social so that other people can be exposed to your personality. Someone is bound to be interested.

I believe in you. You've got this.
>>
>>18205024
>>18205026
One must consider what "slutty" means to each person. Perhaps anon just doesn't dress very feminine, and all Ches meant is that she needs to dress in a more eye-catching way? Stop attacking Ches, she might be random and a bit crazy, but she has given me (unsolicited) great advice and accurate readings at least twice now.
>>
>>18205059
Even a broken clock is right twice a day
>>
>>18205059
>doesn't dress very feminine
>dress in a more eye-catching way

This is why we can't have nice things, and most importantly, people who dress properly and don't go around showing abnormal amounts of skin everywhere. A feminine lady would not dress in such a fashion, btw.
>>
>come back to this thread
>this 'slut' argument going on

Sometimes you come in at the perfect time to realize why so many love queries exist
>>
>>18205059
as >>18205073 said, dressing slutty is the opposite of being feminine. stop defending someone's awful advice because you like them.
>>
>>18205073
Dressing like a slob won't help anon any more than dressing like a slut.
>>
>>18205082
Everyone on /div/ is lonely. You should know this by now.
>>
>>18205084
>dressing slutty is the opposite of being feminine.
By that logic a girl wearing a flannel shirt and pants is a slut. That's retarded.
>>
>>18205092
A sure way to tell if someone's a slut is by the amount of clothing they wear. In your example, just because she's wearing a flannel shirt and pants doesn't mean she is, but if she was wearing some very transparent or thin shirt with very short shorts, then more people would consider her to be more of an attention whore, and potentially promiscuous. If someone doesn't wear skirts and dresses, but they're still dressed properly, then they're neither too feminine or slutty.
>>
>>18205059
>>18205085
You can be feminine and well-dressed and still be modest. Plenty of women seem to be able to do it just fine.
>>
>>18205114
That's a really ugly picture.
>>
I doubt i will get a reading, but i need some answers.

Gemini/18/Male

If possible, i want to know why this girl came back to my life, if this is too specific, just tell me if she loves me or nah
>>
>>18205114
She looks like a Grandmother or a Mormon.
>>
>>18205106
Sometimes I wear mininskirts and short shorts and I'm really shy and I hate attention. I just feel liberated, I like my body, I do it for myself. At first I didn't want to draw attention but then I was like fuck it, I can wear what I want and feel good.
>>
>>18205114
When I plan on dressing slutty, I'm usually just thinking of showing a bit more cleavage. It's a concept that changes from people to people, anon. Chill. I'm not thinking of a prostitute's work outfit, you know.
>>
>>18205106
Or they just like short shorts and thin shirts? Most women's shirts are pretty thin anyways.
>>
>>18205059
You can take off your trip now, Cheswick. And I've gotten a reading from you twice and I'm 100% sure you just bullshit everything. And I say that as an experienced reader.
>>
>>18205115
>>18205118
I would talk to a girl dressed like that. Modesty is magnificent.
>>
>>18205114
I think that is ugliest top and skirt I have ever seen in my life. Is it home made or something? This is just further proof no one should listen to fashion advice from /div/. Let's stop this argument now because clearly you have no taste, sense of style, or even reality.
>>
>>18205128
She is literally a porn star.
As in, she has starred in porn.

Yeah. She looked real modest stuffed full of cock in every hole.
>>
>>18205140
I don't watch porn, so I don't know who she is. I got the picture from a Google search for "modest woman."
>>
Do some of you guys just go around telling the women in your life that they dress like sluts? What is the equivalent to a guy wearing 'slut clothes'? Gym shorts and a thin sleeveless shirt?

How did you manage to come to this line of thinking anyways? Its just clothes.
>>
>>18205117
I just pulled Death. Take that how you will but she definitely doesn't want whatever was going on between you guys before anymore though that doesn't necessarily mean there's no potential for romance. But things are different and you have to start looking at things from a different angle than before.
>>
How about a scry for a scry? I need answers to a set of very closely related questions. I'll do you if you do me.

The game would seem to be chess, but I need pieces to play with. I need to select who is suitable and to what degree, and who is unsuitable. Logic only goes so far. If you were to assign any of the following a piece, from pawn to queen, what would you say of these thirteen...

-Anna
-Anne
-Caitlin
-Cary
-Courtney
-Damaris
-Hailey
-Jennifer
-Jill
-Karen
-Kaylan
-Kendal
-Rosalynn

Pawn, {piece}, or unplayable?
>>
>>18202771
Luffy is actually a Taurus officially
>>
>>18205150
This is a very interesting concept, with some degree of sync for me...a lot of sync, actually. I might be willing to trade a scry later, but I have no guarantee of my accuracy.

Still, this is one of the only relevant posts in the last few hours, so good for you.
>>
>>18205145
It does explain the awful cut of her clothes, the bad quality fabric and the general fakeness of the whole picture arrangement.
Again, no sense of either fashion or reality.
>>
>>18205150
Creeeepy
>>
I would appreciate a general reading. Some guidance in my love life would be very helpful.

teen/aries
>>
>>18205023
Link for nudes?
Im not even horny just curious as fuck man
>>
>>18205181
I think most of the stuff is wiped, but she has posted them there. Look at archives if you're that curious, because I ain't looking.
>>
>>18205192
Meh not worth the trouble
>>
>>18205181
If you fap to Cheswick, do you catch astral STDs?
>>
I will do four readings; first come, first serve.

I require sign, query, and whether you are feeling more feminine or masculine presently.
>>
>>18205267
capricorn
What does A think of me?
Currently feeling more masculine
>>
>>18205267
Capricorn
Could I get a career reading? What kind of job will I be working in the future?
>>
>>18205267
Cancer
How my relationship with R will go? Will I be happy and satisfied?
Masculine
>>
>>18205267
Scorpio
Male
Love Reading
About neutral really
>>
>>18205274
More feminine
>>
>>18205267
You can't do me? Pleeeease haha, don't go nuts.

My post is

>>18204849
>>
Good morning /div/ how are we all?
>>
>>18205307
Bored, sad, depressed, etc. Bout the same as usual. How bout you?
>>
>>18205150
That's a lot of people. Can you pick three?
>>
>>18205307
sad bc u aren't reading
>>
>>18204823
>>18204562

Just an update on the girl. Asked her if she was free anytime soon, to try and hang out.

Got ""Hey! I'll have to get back to you on it. Taking 7 classes this semester on top of working the two jobs and getting stuck babysitting this weekend has been filling up my schedule." as a response.
>>
>>18205059
What did she say that was accurate
>>
>>18205327
I'm not trying to be a dick but she's evading. If a girl really likes you shed make time out of her schedule for you.
>>
>>18205269

You are covered by the Four of Pentacles Reversed and in opposition with Temperance reversed. This suggests that your life is presently stressful or perhaps you are anxiously waiting for news that could make or break your career. Your biggest hurdle when it comes to A is your differing beliefs or ideologies. You have the Four of Wands in your past and the Six of Cups is at the base of your tower; you have left behind an idyllic childhood or adolescence, and you are feeling nostalgic or reflective of said past.

The Empress reversed sits at your crown which shows that you have the potential to uncover a hidden truth or a question that's been hounding you. You also however, have the Page of Swords reversed at your feet so be wary not to abuse power or resort to spying.

The Ace of Pentacles lies ahead of you so you have the potential for great material gain and contentment. An alternate reading of said card would be that your future interaction with A will be positive and that A thinks highly of you but only in a superficial way. Death Reversed is at the top of your tower so be careful not to become inert or lazy in the near future. Be vigilant and you will soon learn the extent of A's feelings toward you.
>>
File: image.png (644KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
644KB, 1242x2208px
>>18205316
Awwww what's got your down anon? I just woke up, had a lovely restful sleep albeit short.
>tfw /div/ is the first thing I do when I wake up
You guys are the best.
>>18205321
Soon anon. Gonna make breakfast and then do some readings; not many but I'll do some earlier than some later too
>>
>>18205307
please tell me how to create a world in my mind

I want to be happy
>>
>>18205341
Probably. But, I know that she is genuinely busy.

She is kinda an odd one in general. Seems like she want's to open up with me, but is unable to.

Also, we do lock eyes from a distance at times. For several seconds before breaking it.
>>
>>18205346
>Awwww what's got your down anon? I just woke up, had a lovely restful sleep albeit short.
Can't stop doing sinful things, life fucked me over in more ways that one genetically, etc. Just a shit existence really.
>>
>>18205346
tfw div is ur only friend
tfw when I did good in something my first intinct was to post about it here
>>
NEW THREAD?
>>
>>18205349
Even if I knew anon I don't think would tell you; I mean I understand it's a coping mechanism, and a good one at that, but this life is all you have, gotta make the most of it. It's not worth running away into your mind, and it's also kinda terrifying to think about; how far will you go to stay there? Give up food? Water? Life? I dropped to 65kg (at 6'3") during that time, very scary.
>>18205351
>sinful things
What kind of things anon? Not everything "sinful" is bad. Example, I like sex, I've had a lot of it, but I don't consider that a sin.
>it fucked my life over
There's still time to make amends and better yourself anon. I myself went through a period where I went right off the rails, and did a lot of bad and terrible things. If I am allowed to change and make amends, anyone is.
>>18205358
>tfw I do the same thing
I remember when I got my blackbelt, first thing I did was post a photo of me in it here. This place really is like a family to me. Why not join us on the discord as well anon?
>>
>>18205375
>What kind of things anon? Not everything "sinful" is bad. Example, I like sex, I've had a lot of it, but I don't consider that a sin.
Butt stuff
>There's still time to make amends and better yourself anon. I myself went through a period where I went right off the rails, and did a lot of bad and terrible things. If I am allowed to change and make amends, anyone is.
These are things I can't change without lots of money to fix my busted ass jaw bone or having a redo in life due to small penis.

Such is life though, its fine, I'm just in one of those bad moods.
>>
>>18205375
Could I get a love reading?
>>
Ah Empath, I have a great reading for you today, since I know you'll like it. Well its a generic reading, but I'm gonna add something to it for ya.
>>
>>18205375
no Mic
>>
>>18205274
The Five of Wands reversed covers you; are you currently having disputes or legal conflicts? Perhaps you are currently studying law? The Six of Wands is in opposition to you so be wary of false victory or overconfidence in an accomplishment. The Eight of Pentacles reversed at your crown and the Nine of Pentacles reversed at your towers base suggests that you have recently given up on a long term project, hobby, or even dream. This is not in itself a bad thing but you must not get too caught up in your failings.

The Two of Swords at your feet indicates that you have many connections and close friends who can help you in desperate situations or in finding a job. You desire to achieve great things and to be recognized for said achievements. Be careful not to get too hung up on success as fixation can lead you on the path to poverty as indicated by the Five of Pentacles at the top of your tower above The Emperor reversed.

Your past and future readings are very positive. The Devil reversed is behind you which suggests that you have left behind weakness and fatality and that you have taken initiative in improving yourself. The Ten of Pentacles lies ahead of you which in its broadest sense, notifies gain and abundance of wealth. Keep in mind though, that the Five of Pentacles is also in your future so do no expect things to always go smoothly. My advice would be to keep up the hard work and to not get too hung up on either failure or success.
>>
>>18205388
You're a guy with a small dick who puts dildos in his ass?
>>
>>18205388
>butt stuff
Hardly a sin unless you want it to be
Oh damn...I've always been extremely thankful of my life; I won't lie, it's not perfect but there are definitely those worst off from me. You just got to find the good in yourself anon, I have my flaws like any other person, but I love myself and my life because I find the positives
>relatively attractive
>active and have hobbies I love
>loving family (excluding brother who's being a cunt lately)
>good charisma
>decent penis
>job I genuinely enjoy
It's all about finding those things in life you can be happy with, and fixing (within your power) what you can't, or accepting and loving that which is impossible to change.
>>18205394
I'll be reading soon, just making coffee and meat cereal
>>18205395
Nifty! I look forward to it, I do love me my queries with a twist of lime.
>>18205397
That's fine, 90% of the chatting is via text anyway. Occasionally we all jump on voice, and even then about half and muted on mix haha. Me? I just sing my stupid little heart out for the room's enjoyment
>>
>>18205388
whats small according to you?
>>
>>18205411
>Nifty! I look forward to it, I do love me my queries with a twist of lime.

Don't worry, you'll enjoy it, maybe not the link I provide, but the results of that link.
>>
>>18205411
I didn't see the pic of you with black belt can you post it again
>>
new thread:
>>18205430
>>18205430
>>18205430
>>
>>18205388
There's still time to turn your life around. You got Hitler dubs. Let the Fuhrer's guiding light lead you!
>>
File: image.jpg (501KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501KB, 1600x2133px
>>18205420
...now I'm worried anon, what have you got in store for me O.o
>>18205431
This thread is already dead so kinda hard to derail so sure I'll post it here.
>tfw no irl friends so had to take it as a selfie
Please ignore the dumb face.
>>
>>18205276
>>18205278

I'll answer these in the next thread
>>
>>18205444
>hitter dubs
>followed by trip 4s
It's a sign
>that pic
I made one of these for my gf and it's my computer background. It's pretty adorable.
>>
>>18205445
I like that unlike that Chironismous guy or whatever the fuck his name was you're not an egomaniac attention whore who kept spamming his face all over the thread. And you're much cuter too.
>>
>>18205445
>...now I'm worried anon, what have you got in store for me O.o

Trust in my guiding memes.
>>
>>18205445
wow u have pretty eyes! Ur gf is lucky to have u. Do u get hit on a lot?
>>
>>18205451
yet
>>
>>18205451
>not an egomaniac attention whore
Kek, I can be. I like taking photos for the discord, it's pretty fun. But nah, for the most part I'm not here to post my face, I'm here to hang out with you love people and do readings.
>like Chironymous
Hey, I like the guy. Please don't speak ill of him. I understand he's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think he's pretty cool
>you're much cuter too
Y-you too anon!
>>18205454
May the Memes be with you, Always. ~Qui Gon Meme
>>18205464
Thank you anon, it's probably my favourite feature; they're really really fucking blue.
>ur gf is lucky to have u
Kek, I'd say the same about me; she's a pretty fantastic woman, and in her 30s yet has a body that puts most 18yr olds to shame.
>do u get hit on a lot
Yea...yeeaaaa. I hardly leave the house, except for martial arts, runs or work, so I hardly go anywhere to see people, but I do get hit on at work a lot, and even get given numbers. Just last night at training, I was working with on of the girls and it was so obvious (to an empath) that she wanted me; was distracting and keks at the same time.
>>
>>18205451
Chironismous is a really good person imo, sure he likes to post his face around but we all have flaws even tho i dont really consider this one
>>
>>18205319

Picked 3 in the new thread.
>>
What am I? A fucking faggot?
>>
>>18205495
You don't consider it a flaw not to know the difference between /div/ and /soc/?
>>
File: 1471915815670.jpg (370KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
1471915815670.jpg
370KB, 1280x904px
Daniel my full names meaning is ("God is my judge, Defender - protector of man, Warrior, to burst forth and excel beyond")
Aries
Favorite color is Burgundy.

I seek guidance. I call upon the universe for truth. I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD. I dont care about the fame/glory or dying. I DO care for the GLORY and i fear my MORTALITY! I Want to be STRONG, WISE, COURAGEOUS! I am weak, fearful, and shallow. WHO AM I? I look at my reflection and stands a face ive seen all my life, but do not recognize. I am not Happy, for i Sin and am an abomination to everything i hold dearly, so i cast off my shadow into the ocean of repentense and wash away my tears of sorrow of what is to come of tomorrow, and through my ashes i will RISE, ready to ignite the hearts of many. I No longer want to suffer in this world as i watch my loved ones and I grasped by the chaotic nature of the wicked, as were feasted upon slowly till nothing is left but empty vessels and digital commodities to provide lack luster sense of what is means to be ALIVE! I WANT US ALL TO BE FREE! NO MORE SHALL YOU LIVE IN FEAR, IN SHAME, IN CONFUSION, IN ANGER, IN SIN. I WANT TO STAND TALL, I WANT MY VOICE TO BE HEARD FROM THE HEAVENS THAT I WILL NOT BREAK! LIKE A FLAME I WANT TO SPARK THE LIFE BACK INTO EVERYONE, SO WE'RE ALL A FAMILY AGAIN, SO WE SHELTER AND LOVE EACH OTHER. What is the first step Father! guide your light so souls that read this ease my worry, and that i too may ease others. FATHER! I WISH TO BE A PURE AND A HOLY PERSON, ONE WHO IS RIGHTEOUS AND STRONG TO BE THE STRENGTH FOR THOSE HE CAN NOT STAND ON THEIR OWN! please father i beg on my knees.
>>
>>18206181
and if i may for my heart beckons so.
To everyone who reads this, to every sense of " " I love you with all of my being. I Love you with every breath that i take. I love you with every smile and every passing change, i love you with my whole being, my mind, body, and souls. For every day it is a blessing to be alive. I have been gifted vision, hands and feet to walk, taste, touch, emotions, memories, sounds, hear, and a beating heart that loves you. I LOVE YOU. I WOULD DIE FOR YOU ALL. Everyday has been perfect. My whole life has been perfect. Everything is perfect. I want everyone to be happy, i want everyone to know the burning feeling i have inside for you all. That out there in this grand universe we live in there is someone that is always praying for your safety, we've never meet, but i love you like family. The Good has made me grateful and the the Bad has made me Stronger. I pray that we all change and see the benefits of what life has. The beauty of nature and understanding of life, animals, ourselves. I love you all. from the very core of my being i love you all. do your best, be your best, cause it time to start living life! its time to start BEING HUMAN! BE FREE!
>>
21/m/cancer
I feel like I'm chained like my life is not my own. Will I find clarity?
>>
>>18206217
I can't tel if you're shitposting or not
>>
>>18206181

This is now pasta. My pasta. Prepare yourself.
>>
>>18207673
>is the aries shitposting or just shitposting
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.