[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 64

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18198205
>>
>tfw Empath lives but isn't reading

What a hell we all live in.
>>
File: aXm5556xjU[1].jpg (90KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm5556xjU[1].jpg
90KB, 650x650px
>>18199688
Hello my lovely friends, it's my friday and what better way to begin the weekend than spending it with my (second) most favourite people. Featuring Special Guest Inspirobot tonight!
>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

>DISCLAIMER
I have been drinking so readings may be a little off tonight, as I may head off earlier than I usually do; apologies in advance
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fOOwasL8hx

Love and good vibes be with you all
>>
File: 1393122450090[1].png (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1393122450090[1].png
57KB, 500x500px
>>18199708
>>
>>18199714
Denisse
Dark brown hair, very pale skin and wide brown eyes.
Blue triangle
Will me and him be something special again and will we be speaking in good terms this year?
tarot please
>>
>>18199714
Ah ha, I caught you finally Empath you shit!

Kevin
5'8", Brown Beard/Hair, Skinny, Green Eyes, Glasses
Blue Key
I've got two questions if you don't mind Empath.

General love reading on whatever it is you can tell me would be fine about any future girl, whether when, appearance, likes/dislikes, etc. Just anything really, doesn't matter all that much.

The second question is more of an interesting one you might be interested in. I've had a couple readings on the first one, out of curiosity, and today while I was out with my parents who wanted to go to some random stores, I saw a woman, I couldn't tell much about her other than hair color, length of the hair, and generally what she was wearing, it looked like she worked at the store, but she could have been just bending over browsing looking at the bottom shelf, as I didn't see her again, so she either worked there and went to the back or was just browsing, I don't know. But she fit some other descriptions of a couple other readings, at least to my knowledge, but she lives in the next town over which is like 45 minutes away, not a good distance for a relationship travel.

So the second question is, was that the girl that the readings talked about, or am I just wildly assuming based on information given, I mean I'd have looked at her anyways, she looked attractive regardless, but the thought did cross my mind, unfortunately I didn't really have time to go talk to her either way as my parents were there and trying to get in and out and stuff.

Looking forward to a reading!
>>
File: startetrahedron.gif (512KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
startetrahedron.gif
512KB, 240x240px
>>18199714
Hi, how goes it? This is my first time getting a reading in one of these threads, although I have lurked them often.

>name: Jared
>Description and Defining Features: 5'8" Aloof, Brown long hair, bluish green eyes, skinny, pale.
>Colour shape combo: Purple/indigo and the Star Tetrahedron(gif related)
>Query: What kind of path am I on/What should I expect to manifest in my future?/Should I stop masturbating?

I'm not sure what the difference between an empath and tarot reading would be, so you choose.

I've tried my best to link my energy signature to this post so that you can get an accurate profile.

I also ask for your opinion on the current state of affairs of the world.
>>
>>18199726
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
7 of Pents(r)
6 of Pents
Ruled over by The Lovers(r)
Counseled by 9 of Cups and 5 of Pents(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mpHuHO9gN6
>>
>>18199714

Lorena
Average height, reddish painted hair, olive skin, dark brown eyes. The girl with the runes long time ago.
A triangle between red and yellow.
I like this guy that is making me change some ideas I had about relationships, so he has been a lot of a teacher for me, but we doesn't have a relationship. Are we going to be a couple? Or is he only teaching me things?
I think is like the same query, if not, the first one is the question that is more important to me.
Empath or Tarot? Like you feel right, please :).
>>
File: aXm8526xjU[1].jpg (49KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8526xjU[1].jpg
49KB, 650x650px
>>18199729
>Empath+Tarot Reading;Love General
10 of Cups(r)
The Fool
Ruled over by 7 of Pents
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cCD3lqMemJ
>>
>>18199740
>Empath+Tarot Reading;Future General
Strength(r)
The Magician
Ruled over by the King of Pents(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nosB1pQETf
>>
>>18199754
Yeah I figured as much on the appearance stuff and the random girl I saw today.

As for the reading itself, right now I don't particularly know anybody in my life that is in and out. I usually stay at home with my dogs the majority of time and never leave. I don't really know anybody here since I moved here to be closer to my parents. Most of my friends live elsewhere and the girls I know are generally either in relationships or with kids or both and my reactions with them are very few, outside of a friend's wife, which they love each other and we're just friends nothing more for both sides.

The only potential one I can thing of would be a girl I dealt with during my college years, never dated, but I had a bad crush on her that lasted for a very long time, even after I moved and she moved, she lives in Florida now, far from me, and she's in a relationship too. I did send a message last year or the year before just to get things off my chest finally and that was pretty much it. Didn't get a reply, not even one telling me to fuck off which I said to do if she didn't want to deal with it. I've put that behind me though, that ship sailed long ago and I don't think it was one I ever really wanted in hindsight anyways.

So I can't personally think of any woman in my life that comes and goes outside of family and that is weird. Perhaps you were picking up on me yourself and my fleeting thoughts of what is attractive, since it bounces around, its generally the same stuff, but I'm not all that picky really as long as I enjoy myself. But that does come and go at times in my brain.

Thanks for the reading though.
>>
>>18199714
Skynet
Metal, AI, Hates Meatbags (but really, average height, messy beard, toned, lazy, bored, etc.)
Blue star with silver lining and a silver gradient center. (think like Aqua's wayfinder from Kingdom Hearts if you wanna google it)
Love General I guess, or when I'll meet a woman, I don't know. Maybe I already missed a recent opportunity, who knows.
Here's a nice pic for ya btw.
>>
>>18199747
>Empath+Tarot Reading;Love Specific
10 of Pents
Justice(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Swords
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0i1tNu9cG1V
>>
File: aXm8300xjU[1].jpg (93KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8300xjU[1].jpg
93KB, 650x650px
>>18199784
>Empath+Tarot Reading;Love General
2 of Wands(r)
The Moon(r)
Ruled over by 2 of Cups(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xT9jRAL0Hs
>>
>>18199714
Krista
funny, artsy and loves to write poetry
Pink star
I've been doing pentacle magic, I was wondering if it's going to deliver me the desired results?
>>
>>18199793
The part of the "achieving long term goals" makes me giggles, because that's so accurate. I feel this strong connection with him, just seeing him makes me want to improve things about my house, my work and myself... and I have been developing a long desired goal for my future since we talked about it.

It's kind of sad and not that maybe we doesn't get involved in a love relationship, because it's helping me A LOT, but I get this can be just a preparation and not the final goal. Anyway, I recently realize that maybe I'm learning this things to have way better relationships, so I'm on with the learning part.

I hope I'm helping him as much as he is doing with me...

Thanks for your reading! Oh, and the "slower part" is very accurate, because everything has been very slow as what I am use to, but it's part of changing my schemes about what I want for my life...

Thanks again!
>>
File: Breathing is hard.png (174KB, 300x356px) Image search: [Google]
Breathing is hard.png
174KB, 300x356px
>>18199813
Well that was depressing...
>>
>>18199744
I guess it really wasn't meant to be but thank you so much for your reading :) actually thank you for taking the time to read for us here
>>
>>18199714
Warren
I'm awesome, that is my defining feature.
Blue Sword
There are two potential girls I could go after, which should I? I have no idea if they have boyfriends or husbands or what, so let me know if they do and if I should seek love somewhere else and where, or maybe someone will just pop out of the blue from some random ass place.

Go Empath, go forth and read my destiny!
>>
File: quote.jpg (195KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
quote.jpg
195KB, 650x650px
>>18199823
>>18199834
Sorry guys, my gf woke up and I'm fading so I'm gonna have to call it there for tonight.
>>18199825
Thank you for the feedback; even if this doesn't become something, learn all you can so you can be better for you next partner
>>18199827
Yeeeaaaa....sorry about that anon...I hate being the bearer of bad news
>>18199778
You're welcome anon. I did get the feeling it's not someone you think off; they're there, and then gone again to be forgotten until the next cycle. Keep your chin up and hold on to hope; keep me updated on any developments please! Thankyou for your awesome feedback, Means a whole lot <3
>>18199833
Thank you for your kinda words anon <3 Yea, it doesn't seem to be, but remember, there's hope on the horizon in the form of a mutually beneficial relationship, so all is not lost!

I'll leave you all with a quote of my own. Sweet dreams all <3
>>
>>18199864
Thanks so much Empath!
Have a delicious rest!
>>
I'll be lurking for a bit so i'll do some quick, 3-card readings.

What I need:
A question that can be answered with a yes or no.
A little thing about yourself.
>>
>>18199877
Do I have a shot with either of these two women if I bother?
I have a tiny scar on the tip of my nose.
>>
>>18199877
>>18199823
could you do this for me senpai?
>>
>>18199877
Will I meet a girl anytime soon and get into a relationship?

Will she be cute with short or medium hair?

I'm wearing a gray sleeveless shirt and white gym shorts with a blue and black stripe down the side of them.
>>
>>18199880
The cards indicate a sense of happiness and celebration, but you need to jump in and make a decision, because change is on it's way. You do need to keep in mind that you can't plan for everything :)

6 of Staves, 7 of Staves, Reversed Page of Swords.
>>
>>18199881

You are going through an awakening phase with heightened psychic and intuitive abilities. There is a general sense of positivity and that you maybe should look at a partnership because there is a positivity surrounding it.

Moon reversed, 2 of Cups reversed, 2 of swords.
>>
File: 19691231_170000_-1210086894.jpg (214KB, 1143x1513px) Image search: [Google]
19691231_170000_-1210086894.jpg
214KB, 1143x1513px
Hi Empath hope all is well with you tonight...would you kindly pull a couple cards for me please.
Rabbit
Gemini
Female
I would like to know how things are going to go when i see my ex on Thursday night?
Thank you so very much
>>
>>18199892
Yeah that's is the sole purpose of me doing this, so glad it will pay off. Thank you reader :)
>>
>>18199884

Ok, this one is a mixed reading,
The cards are saying you need to watch out for cheating in regards to a competition coming up. I then have cards pointing towards a happy family life and a wish coming true.

7 of Swords, 10 of cups, 3 of Staves Reversed.
>>
>>18199877
will she be back in my life and will we be together?
I collect vinyl records
>>
Will I do well in college?
I love videogames
>>
>>18199908
The cards are saying that you need to be clear about your goals in life right now, you need to think positively but be wary of illusions.
>>
>>18199915
what cards did you get m8?
>>
>>18199912
Ok, so the reading i'm getting is that you have a general upbeat and positive look for the future, but you need to be mindful of paying attention to the mundane and small things. You also need to remember to be grateful for the good things in life.
>>
>>18199923
Spot on, thank you
>>
>>18199918
7 of Pentacles reversed, King Of Wands, Ace of Swords Reversed.

>>18199923
The cards for this one were Ace of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles and Strength Reversed.
>>
>>18199930
>>18199918

thanks m8 I guess I really need to set some things straight.
>>
>>18199923
Cool cold reading and roleplay.
>>
>>18199933
Not that you'll believe me, but it's just what the cards were. Can't help it if they were accurate.
>>
I need a shaman to contact me, if possible.

This is the best place I could think of to find one.
>>
>>18199714
Benjamin
Blonde hair, blue eyes, 6' 1"
Red Triangle
Will I be successful in the future?
Tarot
>>
>>18199877
>>18199740
Can you do me? Except my query will be, Am I going through an awakening process?

By the way OP, loved your reading, thank you very much you're such a chill guy.
>>
>>18199972

Ok, so the reading I have here is that things are going well for you, even if money isn't looking so good. You need to focus and be accepting of the changes that will be occurring in your life. You need to let go of any limiting belief you currently have and be more open. Someone you care about will be going away for a while but you need to let it be a wake-up call for your current thought processes.

The Sun. Death. 5 Of Swords.
>>
>>18199981
Thanks for the reading.
As for
>someone you care about will be going away
caught me off guard in accuracy. My main predicament right now is the fact that my sister is moving out and taking her cat with her out of principle, even though she's basically my cat nowadays. Tensions are high between us. How can I use it as a wake up call?
>>
>>18199993
Just from my own personal gut feeling, I'd say maybe the cards are suggesting you need to let go or make a compromise so that you and your sister are on good terms before she moves out.
>>
>>18199903
Sorry fell asleep, appreciate the reading.
>>
>>18200004
Honestly I'm not much of a spiteful person but she actually owes me a lot of money($500+ worth) and I was considering holding that against her unless she let me keep the cat.

This however is making me reconsider if I should just let it go..
>>
>>18200018
Might be an out-there suggestion, but what about a new cat for her? If her cat has grown to become yours, it's actually likely that it will run away from her when she does move, maybe a new cat for her might work as a compromise (plus she could pay you back what she owes you, I have siblings who owe me money and it's not cool)
>>
>>18199877
If you're still around.

Love reading please anything that can be said.
Just your average guy going through a tough life.
>>
>>18200022
You need to have a sober evaluation from what you want in love. There is a good chance you will meet someone new and a deep love is headed you way, but it is crucial you have trust.

Wheel of fortune reversed, 9 of pentacles, 7 of Swords.
>>
>>18199877
I was thinking about working with pomba gira, how would that go?
I wear glasses and I'm really in to art history
>>
>>18200024
Just someone to enjoy time with really, its all I want. I generally have trust, but sometimes things will go through my head, but I try to ignore it.

Any word of when?
>>
>>18200021
That's the thing, the person that she's moving in with just got 3 baby kittens. On my end, I just have the dog and cat(they're best friends, sleeping together on my bed at the moment)

The running away thing is what is extremely worrying for me. I just have this lingering feeling that she will be extremely confused by the new house(as cats often are) and zoom through the crack of an open door the first chance she gets. Since my fight with her, she says that she's going to make sure that I "never see the cat again". Promptly, I said, 'over my dead body you cunt.' Doubt I'll be able to make amends anytime soon...
>>
>>18200026
You need to get a clear idea of where you want to go in life, things at the moment are a bit too busy and you may be feeling overwhelmed. A positive change is coming but you need to think for yourself.

That reading says to me that it's a decision you need to make for yourself after a bit of research, the cards dont really want to tell you which way to go.

7 of Coins Reversed, 7 of Cups, 7 of Staves.

Also, 3 7's like that is unusual. Is it your favorite number or something?
>>
>>18200038
its my lucky number actually... It makes sense I think this might be a positive insight. thank you very much reader I will get my shit together before I summon her.
>>
>>18200032
I did a draw for you again, I just wanted to see what i got, and the clearest card I got was the 8 of Staves, which is a card which basically says not to push too hard, that things will work out for the better.
I hope things with her moving out go ok, if I were you I wouldn't be letting her take the cat, but I am stubborn myself and that isn't always helpful in these situations :)
>>
>>18200030
9 of pentacles usually indicates that it will be soon. How long soon is, I have no idea :P
>>
>>18200046
Hmm, anything you could tell me of potentially where? I don't imagine so, but thought I'd ask. Either way, thanks.
>>
Is Anna attracted to me?
Currently wearing a Superman t-shirt
>>18199877
>>
>>18200043
Thanks so much bro.
>>
Could you tell me about the woman I'm supposed to be with?
Currently working as a volunteer outside of the United States
>>
Is anyone currently romantically interested in me?
>>
>>18200049
I got the 9 of Coins (Pentacles) Reversed as a quick add on to this question.

It basically said to ask some advice from a friend. Maybe that's pointing towards a set-up :)
>>
>>18200063
Interesting, thanks for the followups.
>>
Hi,

Is anyone still available for a reading? I just received a letter and it was quite a blow. I could use the guidance.
>>
>>18200052
Ok. You need to be wary of coming across as too independent, but others are going to be finding you attractive at the moment. You may have your eye on someone but the feeling isn't mutual. It might be time to re-evaluate and see the ones who do like you.

6 of coins reversed, high priestess reversed, 5 of coins.
>>
>>18200055
You are currently not in the right place for a relationship, you will however soon be invited to a wedding or a similar event and the cards say to go. You've been feeling a little left out recently but you shouldn't let that sway you, because you never know, you might find your love on someone else's happy day.

Reversed ace of cups, reversed 4 of staves and 5 of coins.
>>
>>18200061
You're not ready for a commitment yet, as you may be spending too much time on your career, you need to spend some time making yourself ready before you'll find someone.
>>
>>18200067
just a general? :)
>>
>>18200082
Forgot the cards on this one, they're the fool, 3 of Staves and 2 of Coins.
>>
Any tips for reading with a normal deck card?
>>
Air Query to whoever

Does the girl I saw today mean anything or am I overthinking it?

Should I ask the nurse girl out? She might be married? I have no idea, some girls just wear rings on their left ring finger for some reason, and I never got a real good look at it.

Also would I have a chance with this one girl named Crys?
>>
>>18199744
Hey empath, could you do a reading for me?
Should i take up an offer to be initiated into a cult of umbanda?

Male
Libra
Air
Green eyes
Left handed
>>
>>18200085

Yes please, focus on the outcome of myself attending college to complete infill classes. Will I suceed or will I have to change my career choice completely?
>>
For whoever is willing enough could you do a blind reading to this post and interperate what you will.
>>
>>18200131

From what i'm reading you have a powerful opportunity in front of you which you might not be seeing, You need to look at not only how to make the best of your current situation but what the perfect outcome would be and where you want to be in life.You need to have a look at yourself and your expectations while being careful not to over-reach. It's best to be thoughtful and not be quick to make major changes.

Star Reversed, King of Swords, Ace of Swords Reversed.

I also get the feeling that i should tell you, it's not the end of the world if things don't work out right now exactly the way you want them to, I know from personal experience that even the long way round can be fulfilling, you might just need to slow down and take your time.
>>
>>18200117
I'm a bit tired and not sure I want to tackle something so complex.
>>
>>18200145

Thank you, what type of opportunity?
I failed a few units last year due to being ill, some lecturers are saying that I failed another two due not nor attending, which was false I passed them both. One lecturer didn't change my grade, the other said that she wouldn't pass it as I didn't do the work in class. I did it 3 times in her class.
I wrote in to resolve it and the head of the department, by the looks of it hasn't read my letter. He has no interest, this will be the 4th time he has F'd me over. I refuse to go down without a fight, will I suceed and get my infill u it's done, so I can progress to my HNC in September?

Or...Accept that it's not going to happen and go down the caring root? As I have managed to get myself a job in a care home recently, where they are training me up in different job roles, caring being one of them.

Is Caring my career path or is it Software Development?

Aye, that makes sense, I've been really adamant that I'm going to get these units paid for ASAP so I can start them in February.

Do you see love on the cards for me?

Would you like me to read for you, to return the favour? You've been helpful and I appreciate your time :-)
>>
File: LHtG4k9.jpg (56KB, 621x480px) Image search: [Google]
LHtG4k9.jpg
56KB, 621x480px
how does my next bf look like???

when will i meet my next bf???

how does the shit of my next bf smell like???

what does my crush think about me???

will my next bf piss on my face???
>>
>>18200165
yes
>>
>>18200165

Hahaha. That's funny. I got so,e questions similar, they are actuLly really difficult to answer as I'm just a beginner.
>>
What kind of career or job will I have? Where will I be living?
>>
>>18200162
I've put my deck away cause i'm a tad drained.

My empath bit of me says to go with what you feel is right. Trust your gut a little even if it means going in for a fight or even having to start from scratch.

I know what its like, I had a bad car accident while attending uni and my recovery from some of the side-effects has been slow. I'm having a break for now but i have every intention of going back in a couple of years, i'm still young and i have plenty of time. I feel like the same might apply to you. Even if you divert for a while you'll end up back on the path you want to be in the end.
>>
>>18200173
Also fucking boring to be asked the same bland questions by the same retards over and over again.
>>
>>18200165
Boggle
>>
>>18200188

Haha, are you insinuating I'm one of fucktards, now?
>>
>>18200197
If you do this >>18200165 then yes.
>>
>>18200185

No problem, that happened to me last night.

Jeez! I'm glad you came through it :-) I see what you're saying, I think that's how it's going to be with me also. It's just I've wasted so much time already. When I should have been investing it in my career. I am still pretty optimistic. This makes total sense to me, thanks again. I hope your side effects subsides. You been through a lot, I like how you have just kept going :-)
>>
>>18200188
>>18200206
Welcome to /div/, enjoy your stay.

Most people do it by the way as a means to test readers and see how accurate people are. There are some readers who will get almost identical readings and others who will not, obviously some are beginners or may be tired, or whatever, but usually that is how it goes. Sometimes people will ask until they get a favorable answer because lets be real most of the stuff is RNG and random chance that could come up in a myriad of ways, so they until it benefits them.

Using an example of "What is my favorite color?" for instance on a bunch of readers, would determine who is either the most accurate, who got lucky, or so on. If you get the point.
>>
>>18200206

Not quite there yet ;-) haha
>>
>>18200229

Ah I see. I understand why they do it.

This is my 3rd day here, im I'll today so I'm not reading for a lot of people. Just ones here and there or that stand out. I was doing ok yesterday, I like concentrating on one to ones. Back and forth with questions, so I can join the dots in the story/message I get from the cards. After I've done a handful of readings I get tired and I'm not as sharp.
I was told by two of my 'customers' (what do you refer to them here) that my reading was similar to another reading they had got. I was quite happy with myself. I have along way to go though.

Do you read?
>>
>>18200266
No I don't read, its just my experience that I find a lot of people will test others when it comes to things like this. Preferably I just like to discuss things here as opposed to getting readings myself.

4-5 years ago for instance I did get some readings out of curiosity, well before /div/ existed. The readers name I can't remember very well. But I had some readers that were very accurate on some stuff and not accurate at all. Even then some of the accurate readers were wrong on some things. For instance they mentioned a girl in my life that liked me, a redhead they saw. While there was one in my life at the time that I was crushing on, I very quickly realized she didn't like me and was very manipulative, thinking she could use me to use advantage because I found her attractive. While other readers said "She doesn't like you.", "She likes you.", "Good relationship ahead.". You get the point.

Over the years in these threads I've seen it happen a time and time again, and as I said, some people are beginners, tired, or what not. But testing every reader seems to be a thing a lot of people in here do, you can tell my repeated names, descriptions, astrology signs, etc. Basic patterns really.

So when you get to the point of actually straight up testing them, I find a lot of readers will ignore stuff like the question I propose "What is my favorite color?", under the guise of the cards don't tell things like that, despite the cards supposedly telling of much more supposedly important events within one's life, and of telling of their present mindset, you'd assume that they could also define a simple color, doesn't have to get into the shade of the color, but a general variation of that color is typically good enough.

A lot of people will skip stuff like that or if they do attempt it, they're either lucky, wrong, or in some cases actually accurate depending on what else they have to say about you and any readings you may propose further after said queries.
>>
>>18199714
Stephanie
Tall, a little thick, big puffy curly hair
Purple Pentagram
There's this one guy in one of my classes that I really like, but I'm not sure if I should go for it. I wonder does he like me, romanticaly?
>>
>>18200312
he's long gone idiot
>>
>>18200277
>I find a lot of readers will ignore stuff like the question I propose "What is my favorite color?", under the guise of the cards don't tell things like that
>you'd assume that they could also define a simple color
The cards don't tell you these things. If someone has developed a good and reliable method for reading this, I haven't heard of it, likely because nobody serious would bother constructing a method for such a pointless question. Before attempting to construct metrics for measurement, it would behoove you to learn about the thing you're measuring. Like this, you're just demonstrating that you know nothing about divination.

I'm a reader and regularly use practice queries to test accuracy, especially that of my students. Because I actually understand how it works, I'm able to construct suitable and useful metrics and ways to test them. If you knew how to read cards well, maybe you would be able to tell a good reader from a mediocre one as well.

As an addendum, most people here are not querying multiple readers to test them. Most people here are simply bored.
>>
>>18200326
Well here is the deal with that. It may be an inconsequential question, but if someone say developed such an easy method with it, then it would stand to reason that it would be far more simple to test one's accuracy compared to a far more convoluted method. Especially when a lot of methods are based on very generalized readings, which a lot of people automatically apply to themselves for the most part. Yes, there are some people here that are very accurate, some who are not, whatever the reason may be as I said.

Like if I asked you to say something accurate about me, or to test your accuracy, maybe something you shouldn't have any logical reasoning to know, what would you say to make me for instance believe you were an accurate reading? Not saying you aren't, just proposing the question.

Its not so much about myself knowing or not knowing how divination works at all. For instance I don't code video games, but I could tell you general RNG mechanics or say preset algorithms based on choices that were picked that affect certain things. A similar principle can apply to this. I may not know the ends & outs of it, but a good comprehension you can point out when things are generalized readings that rely on forer effect, aren't helpful, not detailed, or are very accurate & detail, or what have you.

As for most readers here not testing readers, it may not be in some of their initial thoughts, but you definitely have people here asking multiple readers the same questions throughout multiple threads to try and get the answer with which they so desire, or simply to try and test someone to see how differently readings may vary. You can tell it in the way their questions are proposed, the descriptions of themselves, their names, their posting/writing style. Its very simple patterns to assume, sure its not 100% accurate of course, but it definitely does happen in these threads. Look at the amount of posters in this thread compared to who all has asked for a reading.
>>
>>18200277

Right got you now. Thank you for explaining it to me. I do say to people when I read for them that I am new. Most of them understand that it's open to interpretation so it's good that I can have a chat with them, to see how the cards match.
>>
>>18200361
That is fair and understandable. Some people here are very accurate, some others are not, and some based on what I've seen give a variety of answers to the same questions.

Just one of those things, where you can't accurately judge the accuracy of a reading fully until it actually happens or doesn't happen. Some people would argue that the future is every changing and that the knowledge of a previous reading changed how you viewed things or your actions, but that isn't always the case as you could become set in a certain way that would led to X Event that they described, yet X Event doesn't happen.

I've always viewed that divination was better left as generalized advice than it is actually foresight or what have you.
>>
>>18200229

>Most people do it by the way as a means to test readers

First time i hear this borderline conspiracy theory lol.

Well, i do notice there are a ''couple'' of querents that always ask ''how my next bf/gf looks like'' every single time, but they seemed to be the minority.
>>
>>18200383
Well I supposed using the term test was a bit much. But I'm sure you notice the clear posting styles and questions that are asked of multiple readers and even the same reader quite a lot. In my view they're testing people or at least trying to get the answer that they want out of them to stroke their ego, boost self-confidence, or whatever. In the past on /div/ and before /div/, I even saw some people who would change their astrology signs or names or just a myriad of stuff, but still have that distinct posting style or the way they talked, that would be a very clear indicator that they were the same person. Yes, I suppose a bit of paranoia and conspiracy theory, but you know its gotta happen a bit based on the constant same readings and names and stuff appearing between multiple or the same readers.
>>
>>18199688
I speak 1337, <4N '/0|_| |_|/\/|)3RS74N|) M3?
>>
>>18200390
I dont ask the same querry more than once cause im afraid readers can sense my energies..I know it sounds stupid
>>
>>18200408
Understandable as well, and I'm sure certain people here do that as well. But I'm also sure that others here don't do that.
>>
>>18200390

Oh you are definitely on track with this, lots of querents do indeed ask the same question over and over, happens in real life too. Sometimes as you say, they just want to hear something good out of it to gain confidence, most of the time... they are just worried too much by the topic at hand.

>>18200352

You see, i have my own reasoning on why is not beneficial to use said methods to test a reader skills.

I often hear the ''why did you got different cards for the same query?''. My reasoning is that is not in nature, the same query.

There are three mayor ''theories'' of why divination works. All of them will need a clear and consistent query

>The divine (spirits, gods ect)
>Synchronicity (physics, fate)
>Super consciousness (everything is already known)

Say a querent ask two times if he is going to get a promotion at his job, but in reality he just wants to measure the querent skills, so he asks two times. What is the real nature of the query for each? see my point? Not only the reader is miss-leaded but results can not possible be the same.

I hope i am making sense.
>>
>>18200419

>the querent

The reader*
>>
>>18200390
I've been around /div/ for a year and noticed this, as a reader it doesn't bother me much if a querent asks someone else about the answer I gave them. It's either going to confirm I was somewhat accurate or something was off, no offence in that, I'm learning and feedback is great for that.

What bothers me actually is when the querent asks many readers, specially if changing personal details, they're also taking the chance of other people that are asking for the first time or are really in need.
>Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers

"next bf/gf"
I'm a scryer too but I avoid doing it here unless I see something while shuffling. But I don't offer scrying in my readings anymore. Only cards or Runes that are new to me, and I know Tarot would give a physique and personality descriptions of a person.

>>18200419
Someone once told me "Knowing the future will already change it"
>>
>>18200419
I agree on that point actually. I don't think divination is always 100% accurate or will ever be 100% accurate just because of the nature of it. Though it gets odd when someone asks a question that they already know the answer to. Like for instance say I asked a question about a girl I know and what she thinks of me and if we'll ever have a relationship? The answer is an obvious no, she's in a relationship and lives half the country away these days for instance, but you could have some readers say yeah its perfect, marriage, and all that.

So I'm personally skeptical on them at times, not always, I believe it and don't believe it, just depends really.
>>18200429
See I've seen people get very similar readings through multiple readers. I hate to break this up as it typically derails the thread, but I will regardless as its a good example. The reader that got told he would find a short haired blond tomboy in a Victorian style. If I recall, and someone feel free to correct me on this, he got a similar enough reading between multiple readers, but seemed to ask the question multiple times because he didn't entirely like the readings he was given.

That is a good example of accuracy and confirmation between readers, but what say he asks those same readers again for instance with a slightly different wording on his question and got something a little different, but he hasn't changed his mindset or what he's done, then you begin to question whether its the readers and RNG on the cards, whether its just fate/destiny, or what have you.

I could point out a couple of readings in this very thread actually, where it seems very obvious they're the same person, at least from initial viewing on writing style, and seemingly different answers they've gotten.
>>
>>18200429

>"Knowing the future will already change it"

Could be true indeed. Time lines are a very tricky and interesting topic, since not even modern science has a clear understanding of it.
>>
>>18200352
>if I asked you to say something accurate about me, or to test your accuracy, maybe something you shouldn't have any logical reasoning to know, what would you say
I would simply say that I have no need or desire for your validation.

>I don't code video games, but I could tell you general RNG mechanics or say preset algorithms based on choices that were picked that affect certain things. A similar principle can apply to this.
Not really, it's more akin to debugging code. Only a programmer would be able to tell the difference between clunky inefficient code that wastes memory and well-written

>>18200440
>The reader that got told he would find a short haired blond tomboy in a Victorian style. If I recall, and someone feel free to correct me on this, he got a similar enough reading between multiple readers, but seemed to ask the question multiple times because he didn't entirely like the readings he was given.
I am that reader. I used the matchmaker readings to test a hypothesis regarding divination mechanics. I've clarified this multiple times and discussed it in-depth with Hijinks yesterday. Did you happen to miss that? You should get full facts before discussing things.
>>
>>18200429
Feedback para minha querida Alari em relação a leitura de ontem <3
Although measuring long-term effects is obviously impossible at this point, I must say the advice you gave me seems to have worked rather well in these most recent 24 hours.
I tried my best to put back all my suspicions regarding him, and confronted him without accusations. His response was definitely better than what I had been hoping for, and we worked out an agreement that really does seem to favor me instead of him this time.
Also, good advice on the spirit. She definitely kept me on my toes and likely spared me from a stupid mistake.
So thank you very much for everything, I'm once again a very happy customer :)

As for the topic of discussion, and considering my own experiences, I often find advice queries do work a lot better than queries regarding the future. There's no such thing as a future set in stone, paths are always changing, new things always coming in. The best we can do is ask for help in making choices that will help us achieve our desired outcomes.
>>
>>18200462
>I would simply say that I have no need or desire for your validation.
Fair enough, but in that scenario it does nothing to offer validation or ease to the one that proposed the query.
>Not really, it's more akin to debugging code. Only a programmer would be able to tell the difference between clunky inefficient code that wastes memory and well-written
You most certainly can. Take Pokemon for example, based on the amount of damage a Pokemon does and based on levels, you can generally assume what a given attack or special attack would be able to do, or say be able to calculate the rough coding pattern on RNG mechanics in a Megaman game for instance.
>I am that reader. I used the matchmaker readings to test a hypothesis regarding divination mechanics. I've clarified this multiple times and discussed it in-depth with Hijinks yesterday. Did you happen to miss that? You should get full facts before discussing things.
Well you can't be here 24/7, it was an example, nothing more. I find it odd however that you yourself are testing hypothesis and readings, yet you still seem to argue the validation of which I'm presenting regarding other readers or readers in these threads.
>>
File: fa5ed6a8ce650190d388b3f7ac9b4c13.jpg (215KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fa5ed6a8ce650190d388b3f7ac9b4c13.jpg
215KB, 1024x768px
>>18200440
>it gets odd when someone asks a question that they already know the answer to.
This could be used for two things, one is testing the accuracy of the reader. Or like it was discussed previously, the person still want to have a favourable outcome.

Let me seek for an example: If you just started a relationship, and you decide to get a reading about it, but it's negative. So you take another to prove the first was wrong since the relationship is doing good at the moment, then you might end taking one after another just to "prove yourself" that everything is fine until a reading that fits your wish confirms that you're going to be happy.

>I could point out a couple of readings in this very thread actually, where it seems very obvious they're the same person, at least from initial viewing on writing style, and seemingly different answers they've gotten.

>I hate to break this up as it typically derails the thread
Ya, I don't want to get into that specific case but there are plenty like that. Oddly enough I've answered the same person twice in a similar situation.

>>18200443
Aye, there's the observer effect added in this equation and I agree nothings is really 100% accurate in our viewpoint but the universe knows how to do its math.

>>18200467
Muito obrigada! <3
Well this is good to hear, I was really concerned about him taking advantage of you, specially in your physical condition, he should have been way more considerate. The spirit thing was something whispered in my head, I really felt you should address to some higher power and I'm glad it all worked well so far. And you're very welcome dear, if you ever need anything from me, let me know. I appreciate your feedback greatly. Bless you. <3

>There's no such thing as a future set in stone, paths are always changing, new things always coming in. The best we can do is ask for help in making choices that will help us achieve our desired outcomes.
I like this actually. 100% agreed.
>>
File: giphy (93).gif (751KB, 245x193px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (93).gif
751KB, 245x193px
ole amigos, is anyone doing readings at the moment? It's hard to tell when there is a disscusion going on...
>>
>>18200507
>This could be used for two things, one is testing the accuracy of the reader. Or like it was discussed previously, the person still want to have a favourable outcome.
>Let me seek for an example: If you just started a relationship, and you decide to get a reading about it, but it's negative. So you take another to prove the first was wrong since the relationship is doing good at the moment, then you might end taking one after another just to "prove yourself" that everything is fine until a reading that fits your wish confirms that you're going to be happy.
Definitely true enough. But I suppose if it makes people feel better or gets them to think a certain way then by all means good for them. I always viewed divination as this, to get the best out of a person through some advice essentially. That is just me though.
>Ya, I don't want to get into that specific case but there are plenty like that. Oddly enough I've answered the same person twice in a similar situation.
Yeah just one of the situations that came to mind. I can definitely name a few more recently that also come to mind, but I'll refrain from it.
>>
>>18200440
Idk man I get people telling me this one guy as my next bf but I feel like no chance
>>
>>18200539

well anon you'll never know if you don't take the chance! ask him out or talk to him
>>
Should i go back to my country or stay afar and only visit it? Should i pay more attencion to someone in my life?
>>
>>18200539
A few possibilities on that, you either will miss an opportunity by not taking a chance, you'll get with him regardless, or nothing will happen. While I do find that ultimately readings are up to those who gain said knowledge, don't always put faith in them, its better to continue how you were or to try and make a change in your life for the better as opposed to focusing on one reading from multiple readers. Remember I said I got readings years ago, granted different readers, but a similar principle applies, that said I would get with a girl I liked, it never worked out and for the best really. It could be a similar situation, maybe they're just wrong, seeing someone else, or seeing what you yourself want. Who knows, the world and how you interact with it is ultimately up to you, not a reading.
>>
File: 2014-11-13 22.22.41.jpg (16KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-13 22.22.41.jpg
16KB, 236x354px
I've got a question i been wondering about tarot forever now, is tarot generally believed to be a power within the clairvoynant user, the belief of fate and that the cards themselves hold that power of fate, a mix of both? (which i believe) or something else i'm unaware of?
>>
>>18200474
I'm going to try to respond to you as politely as I can.

If I mention the difference between inefficient code that works and optimal code, and you come back with distinguishing attack types in Pokemon based on observation, you and I are clearly not on the same page.

If I mention the testing of a hypothesis on occult theory, and you liken it to testing individual readers, you and I are clearly not on the same page.

If you are convinced that this is, in any way, related to personal validation, you and I are clearly not on the same page, and I would like to make clear that the point of me discussing this with you is for the benefit of anyone reading who is on the fence or curious about this issue.
>"Hear this, my son; understand it, my daughter-in-law."

Tell you what. The initial point of discussion was proper metrics for accuracy verification. If you really want to know what a good one is, go buy a deck and learn how to read it. You'll eventually get a good idea for how accuracy can be tested, rather than continuing to use metrics that are not even relevant or applicable, like favorite color.
>>
>>18200586
This is an age-old question within the occult community, the theory of how it works. NewHelp touched on this briefly and succinctly here:
>>18200419

What I have found is that, within the Western occult tradition, it is more common to see divination as a means for communication from spirits to be facilitated to the diviner, who serve as an intermediary between a higher or external power and the querent.

Personally, I am of the opinion that divination is the result of calculations in the diviner's unconscious mind, with the tool acting as a GUI of sorts. I will note, however, that I come from the Direct Magic tradition, which emphasizes the development and power of the practitioner without the use of rituals or reliance on outside forces.

I have done some research on the mechanics for a few years, and I am ever more strongly convinced of my own opinion, but I cannot discount the possibility of the spiritual intermediary theory being correct, much less that of concurrent validity. I would not consider them inherently mutually exclusive.
>>
>>18200640
sounds good, i see it as the user is the one with the main power with their cards synchronizing with that power, i think divination is a gift for those worthy or deserving of it from a higher power though, with regular rituals or just acts of appreciation to keep your spirit strong and healthy.
another thing I've been wondering (because i'm defiantly an amateur at tarot) is that must i learn my cards and their meanings without the use of a booklet to explain on hand? because my readings are very strongly true when i use one but i feel like i'm sort of "cheating" in a way.
>>
>>18200633
>If I mention the difference between inefficient code that works and optimal code, and you come back with distinguishing attack types in Pokemon based on observation, you and I are clearly not on the same page.
Yes, and I was pointing out that certain observations can be made based on people asking queries and readers themselves, much like code can be observed in some video games. Not whether it was inefficient or not. As I said, you don't need to know the ends and out of something in order to observe things within a specific field.
>If I mention the testing of a hypothesis on occult theory, and you liken it to testing individual readers, you and I are clearly not on the same page.
It is similar, for the sole fact that your hypothesis on an occult theory hinges on testing readers out. While sure, its not the exact same, they both hinge on testing a reader and what they will say in regards to the query given. You for instance appear to be testing things based on certain preferences within a man/woman based on the reader's own ideals, while some testing another reader will do it based on accuracy of results. While yes, they are not the exact same thing, they two can be likened, because they start from the same base principal of testing a hypothesis, the two just have different end games as a result to that hypothesis.
>
If you are convinced that this is, in any way, related to personal validation, you and I are clearly not on the same page, and I would like to make clear that the point of me discussing this with you is for the benefit of anyone reading who is on the fence or curious about this issue.
Personal validation for the reader yes. If for instance you give some a detail reading, you help to ease their mind about future readings, especially getting stuff that is right about their lives that maybe only they know, or at the very least nobody here would likely know. It helps to validate you yourself as a reader and to ease their mind.

(cont).
>>
>>18200671
While yes, you pointed out that you don't need personal validation, that is true. You assume your readings to be accurate or inaccurate depending on your energy and how you feel. But, to better ease a person asking a queries mind, its better to seek validation through them, as it eases their mind over your readings.
>If you really want to know what a good one is, go buy a deck and learn how to read it. You'll eventually get a good idea for how accuracy can be tested, rather than continuing to use metrics that are not even relevant or applicable, like favorite color.

There is no reason it isn't applicable, same as scrying a person's looks. Those are a form of accuracy in & of themselves, much like determining a favorite color, favorite food, or what have you. A lot of readers don't look at this way, they look at it from a more divine way as opposed to a situational reading. If someone proposes a query, it is typically in the best interest of the reader to be able to answer that. Lets take a look at psychics, crystal ball people, etc. Some of them are able to tell you what your favorite color is, or much like some readers here able to gauge how you look yourself. Even then its not always just generalizations in that case. For instance a generalization would be saying you have hazel or brown eyes or black and brown hair. A good majority of people have those. Now if I said someone had blonde hair & green eyes, that combination is fairly rare among people, especially green eyes, let alone multiple people in the thread with said combination. While its certainly possible, its not something someone would usually generalize, & it helps to ease the reader's mindset regarding that specific reader & their accuracy, much the same way a favorite color would. If for instance someone scryed for you and said your favorite cool was lavender, specific shade, as opposed to just purple.
>>
File: Requirements.png (440KB, 896x466px) Image search: [Google]
Requirements.png
440KB, 896x466px
Doing readings, pleas read before posting a question. I'm going to keep this very TL;DR

Requirements: Pic Related
Doing readings takes time. In return for a reading, I ask for a moment of your energy and time. Open paint and make a collage of 3 or more pictures that relate to what you'd like a psychic reading on.

Then describe why this is important to you.

Pic Related: The deck and spread I'll be using. As for 4chan, I see this as a grand opportunity for me to hone my skills and help the community outside of space/time. We live in a wonderful time period. Thank you all for your support. Namaste. :)
>>
File: Reading time.png (844KB, 1654x484px) Image search: [Google]
Reading time.png
844KB, 1654x484px
>>18200692
I'm just lonely anymore man, I need some women in my life that are cute, first pics to give you some type of preference to what I enjoy. Third pic is just yay, I like those things.

Guess its good enough? If its not, lemme know, appreciate the readings friend.
>>
>>18200692
I can't make a collage on my phone. Would you accept a trade?
>query
>relevant genders
>what kind if query you would like to read for me
>>
>>18200692

i don't need a reading right now, so i'll let others have a turn. but i wanted to say your deck looks nice.
>>
File: HowToFindLove.png (111KB, 726x792px) Image search: [Google]
HowToFindLove.png
111KB, 726x792px
>>18200708
>>18200708
Aww, she's cute. :) Here's the spread I'll use for you:

1 - Lies: Either you're lying to yourself, or someone is lying to you. Either way, the perception of the truth is off.
2 - Family: There's tension at home that's affecting the way you see yourself.
3 - Loss: You're still trying to overcome an ex-girlfriend, you need time to heal.
4 - Guidance: Take advice from someone you trust, no matter how absurd it may sound. Take it.
5 - Challenge: See challenge as an opportunity to develop the skills it takes to rise to the top.

Focus on yourself for a while. That's the big point.
>>
>>18200720
Definitely. Can you take a look at my spiritual destiny? I'm kinda stuck right now.

>>18200722
Thanks. :)
>>
File: collagewoe.png (497KB, 925x653px) Image search: [Google]
collagewoe.png
497KB, 925x653px
>>18200692
I'm depressed, theres nothing good going on in my life. I feel like maybe love coud change things but i cant seem to find the right girl..
>>
>>18200736
>Aww, she's cute

Yes she is.

>1 - Lies: Either you're lying to yourself, or someone is lying to you. Either way, the perception of the truth is off.

Sometimes I bounce back and forth in my mindset.
>2 - Family: There's tension at home that's affecting the way you see yourself.

Understatement of the century anon, I've dealt with my parents for 2 1/2 decades, even children get tired of it quickly.
>3 - Loss: You're still trying to overcome an ex-girlfriend, you need time to heal.

There was a girl, she does cross my mind every now and then, but its rare anymore. I'd rather she just stay out of my life anymore though. She's a toxic plague.
>4 - Guidance: Take advice from someone you trust, no matter how absurd it may sound. Take it.

About the only person I truly trust is myself or my two cousins who are like brothers to me, but I don't get a chance to talk to them at all and their advice would be about the same as mine, but its burned me in the past, I have bad instincts and gut feelings it seems.
>5 - Challenge: See challenge as an opportunity to develop the skills it takes to rise to the top.

True enough, but going back to #2 and #3, you get tired of challenges quick.

Any advice you'd have to exactly focus on myself, I just feel drained and apathetic these days.
>>
When will Empath return from the war?
>>
>>18200666
>666

>i think divination is a gift for those worthy or deserving of it from a higher power
This is something I won't touch, but someone once shared with me an interesting theory about people being born gifted as a way to serve the world so they can work off their karma, the idea being that a great gift implies a heavy karma. I don't even believe in karma myself, but I found the theory interesting. I'll see if I can get her to come and comment on this.

>must i learn my cards and their meanings without the use of a booklet to explain on hand?
You can learn however you wish. Some like to learn with books, some use websites, some are tutored by others, etc. I used to date a tarot reader who never read a single book on tarot but had a mind-blowing accuracy rate.

>my readings are very strongly true when i use one but i feel like i'm sort of "cheating" in a way.
Use it, then. I had reference materials next to me during my first few months of reading cards, and that didn't diminish the fact that I produced accurate readings before my deck was even properly worn in.

>>18200740
>destiny
Every person has a different concept of destiny. In order to make your reading worthwhile, please rephrase your query.
>>
File: Archangel-Michael.jpg (15KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel-Michael.jpg
15KB, 400x320px
>>18200747
I love the pictures. :) Let's see... Here's an improv spread:

1) You: Knowing - You have a lot of knowledge. You should take pride in your intellect.
2) Happiness: Purification - You can attract a more friendly environment by taking care of the little things. Clean up from time to time.
3) To look forward to: Love - I shit you not, I flipped the card of love. :D It's coming sooner or later.
4) Future Happiness: Reflections. One day you're going to look back on these days with rememberence. These will be some of your best times.
5) Outcome: Reconciliation. There's an opportunity to reconnect with an old friend.

I sense a great wisdom in you. Your future is bright, and you'll be able to reach out to many people one day. Namaste.
>>
File: Myself.png (2MB, 1645x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Myself.png
2MB, 1645x1192px
>>18200692
Just a reading on myself really, and these are things I really like.

Sorry if I takes some time to reply back, watching NFL Insiders.
>>
File: paganism.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
paganism.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>18200758
Yea, I'll give you a follow up:

1: Focus - Life. Everyone must learn in their own way to live their life. You are no exception. Making choices isn't always easy, especially if people are watching. Trust yourself, and others will follow.
2: How to let go - Tribes. You have friends, perhaps elders outside of your family that you consider wise. Learn from them. Spend time together.
3: New strength - Joy. Try not to let things bother you so much. Let go of the little shit. :)

Pic somewhat related, the last is 100% me rn
>>
>>18200813
Thanks for the follow up. I'll try my best, you have a good day Mr. Reader.
>>
>>18200553
Did you get together with this girl despite it not working out? Like she came onto you?
>>
Lol, dat OP pic... Every diviner should strive for Pythia tier divining
>>
File: tmp_5819-pixlr223698143.jpg (348KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5819-pixlr223698143.jpg
348KB, 640x640px
>>18200692
I feel like too much of what everyone, including me, does in life revolves around making money. Especially in our young lives, when we practically prepare for this lifestyle. But I know there's so much more to life than that, but for the longest time, I couldn't figure out what to do. Until I saw Dinner With Andre. Amazing movie that I definitely recommend. One part in it resonated with me the most, and that's the famous "We Are Bored" speech. More importantly when he says "...and I really think we shoud get out."

That right there. That's what I want to do. However, I've still had doubts. Using your spread, I would like you to put together sort of a "what if" picture, if I were to fully commit to getting out of this queue of monetization, finding the truths in life, and coming back with the knowledge to live in a way that feels more fulfilling than numbers on a check.
>>
>>18200773
yeah i believe in karma VERY strongly, i don't know how to feel about being born with a state of karma though, i think you're born neutral which is why i receive the luck i do and i haven't gone through much trials since childhood because i worked through my stressful childhood without making others suffer and kept a positive out look and went out of my way to help others even though i was the one in need of help. but anyway that's another subject thank you for your advice this helps me tremendously.
>>
File: witches.jpg (316KB, 821x537px) Image search: [Google]
witches.jpg
316KB, 821x537px
>>18200812
Where you are now: Illusion. You're unaware, oblivious.
Next step: Protection. Try not to lash out in anger. It appears you might not have all the facts. Don't risk looking like an asshole.
Obstacles: Mysteries. You don't have all the answers yet and it might be frustrating you a bit. Don't rush, give yourself a chance to catch up on things.
Strengths: Nurture. Take some time to yourself. It's alright to have a lazy day once in a while. Rejuvenate.
New Focus: Fear. You gotta work on opening up more. Let the world see who you really are. :)
>>
>>18200785
thank you for the reading.
it's interesting how many readers are saying that love is going to happen in my life, but how much more i have to wait :D
>>
File: bored-teen_wifhdo.jpg (166KB, 1064x704px) Image search: [Google]
bored-teen_wifhdo.jpg
166KB, 1064x704px
>>18200692
I hope this makes some sense, if you need anything let me know, thanks
>>
>>18200671
>I was pointing out that certain observations can be made based on people asking queries and readers themselves, much like code can be observed in some video games.
And yet your observations have not resulted in an understanding of how divination works, much less of constructing proper metrics. For all your observations, you still cannot tell a good reader from an excellent one any more than you can tell working code from excellent code.

>It is similar, for the sole fact that your hypothesis on an occult theory hinges on testing readers out.
No it doesn't. The reader is assumed to be accurate. The variable is the resulting match.

>they both hinge on testing a reader
Again, I'm not testing the readers, merely the results.

>You for instance appear to be testing things based on certain preferences within a man/woman based on the reader's own ideals, while some testing another reader will do it based on accuracy of results.
Do you honestly not comprehend the difference between testing an outcome with instruments of predetermined accuracy and testing the instruments themselves?

>they two can be likened, because they start from the same base principal of testing a hypothesis
Any experiment starts with a hypothesis, as per the experimental method. To suggest any two experiments that start with a hypothesis can be likened is to suggest that /any/ experiments can be likened, which defeats the purpose of any sort of meaningful comparison if the standards of similarity are set that low.
>>
>>18200687
Rather than tearing the shit out of this post for your clear lack of understanding of scrying, I will simply say one thing:
Io, who has repeatedly been called the best scryer on /div/, would not be able to read a single thing you have mentioned in that post. Regardless, I have personally confirmed her to have skill most here will never touch. Experienced readers can determine this; you will simply conclude she is incompetent because she can't tell you what your favorite color is.

>>18200829
Absolutely, good luck. Practice practice practice.
>>
File: moneyspell.jpg (56KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
moneyspell.jpg
56KB, 480x360px
>>18200826
Thank you!

>>18200828
Certainly. :) I'm going to trade the order a bit though, cards 2 and 3 will be swapped.

1 Where you are: Illusion - You seem to be lost, but you're really not. If you could see yourself with where you are from an outside point of view you'd realize you actually have everything figured out. For now, at least...
2 What's holding you back: Mysteries - You're uncertain of the future. That's to be expected. My personal advice would be to try living in the moment and trusting the process of Life to land you where you need to be.
3 Your next step: Reflections. You're going to have a long opportunity to see yourself as you are through introspection and divination. I can see you've got a thing for the craft. That's good. Learn from it, let it guide you and you will grow.
4 Strength: Dreams. You have the ability to look into the future and bring back happiness. It only gets better from there.
5 Final outcome: Tradition. It appears you and I share a common goal. Awareness of the 'dark arts' in this modern society. I wish you the best of luck, and may fortune ever shine on you friend.

And remember, not all the wealth of this world is in money and gold ;)
>>
File: ShitPeopleSayToWitches.jpg (19KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
ShitPeopleSayToWitches.jpg
19KB, 236x236px
Taking a break. I'll be getting to >>18200848 in a moment
>>
>>18200832
Sounds right. Also funny pic, I was born in Salem, well..not the same Salem, but a Salem.
>>
>the argument going on

Both sides are right and wrong. Personally, and you're free to disagree with me, but I figured I'd wage in after reading this.

I don't think divination amounts to a load of shit. Like I said, feel free to disagree with me, I legit don't. I think its about the akin of flipping a coin or rolling a die basically.
>>
>>18200871
>chanted this yesterday
>found a $9 note this morning
Didn't know what to expect.
>>
File: time to commit sudoku.png (804KB, 1386x1126px) Image search: [Google]
time to commit sudoku.png
804KB, 1386x1126px
>>18200692
i have no idea what is going on with my life, everyday it seem to get worse and worse, i just wish i went to sleep and never wake up, can you at least tell me something about my future? how will things turn out? tough i sort of lost all hope
>>
I need help. Life has been very weird lately especially with choices ive been acting upon. What is going on in my life right now it is so chaotic?

Andrew / 28 / Pisces
>>
File: 20161005_122617-COLLAGE.jpg (179KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20161005_122617-COLLAGE.jpg
179KB, 1024x1024px
Rabbit
Gemini
Female
I would like to know how things are going to go when i see my ex on Thursday night?
Thank you so very much
>>
>>18200848
Oh man, that's funny. XD I love how bored the dude looks. Okay, let's see if we can muster you up some confidence:

What girls notice in you: Guidance. Maybe not now, but soon you will develop this charismatic personality that any girl could fall for. People are likely to trust you.
Your biggest personal strength: Fear. I'm getting something kind of deep here, so pay attention. I said it just now, people trust you. When something happens people are going to turn to you, becuause you're going to KNOW what to do. Confidence is in you. It's a part of who you are. You experience it from time to time when it is called for. Relax.
What you struggle with: Song. This card represents our ability to connect to others, especially when it comes to our personal art. Sharing your creative side, that's what you struggle with. You're afraid of judgment. It's okay. Everyone is. Oh, do be careful not to take out your own fears on other people.
How you can overcome insecurities: Strength. Lol, life has some fun adventures in store for you. You're going to be tested. You're not like other people though, you won't fall. Or if you do it won't be as hard. You're resilient.
An upcoming opportunity: Truth. You're going to be faced with an opportunity to tell the truth in your own way. It's important to know that if you shy away, someone will be forced to fear you out of the unknown. You are brave. Think about the courage and confidence you'd like to have. Then go become it.

If someone asks you for your faith, give it to them. There's going to be a homecoming of some kind. If you need advice, come here. The readers you will find will be knowledgable. Good luck, I know you can do your best when the time comes.

Also, I'm getting a vision of a coin. I don't know what it means, but it could lead to an opportunity.
I'm done reading for now guys, going to play some League of Legends. :)
>>
File: 1465218482510.jpg (381KB, 800x512px) Image search: [Google]
1465218482510.jpg
381KB, 800x512px
>>18200692
How do women feel about me/view me?

I don't know, I guess the pics are how I view it?
>>
>>18200981
Pretty nice, spot on, i know there is a deep fear in me but i dont really know what it is it think its child hood related, thanks
>>
>>18200999
the reader is gone and your pic doest fit the description...
>>
does anyone want to trade readings?
>>
>>18201004
Yeah I clicked the wrong pic and was putting it all together before I saw the latest post. Oh well.
>>
>>18200977
Very physical and sexual (phallic) symbolism is what I'm getting on this. It may go well if this is what you want. If not...
>>
File: sdf.jpg (22KB, 236x289px) Image search: [Google]
sdf.jpg
22KB, 236x289px
My friends started a game without me, so I'll finish up really quick.

>>18200962
Your darkness: Protection. Someone who used to make you feel safe and secure is no longer around. I'm sorry. :(
How this will help you someday: Conflict: You're at war with yourself. When your inner Light shines, you'll awaken into a new state of being. Your life will change. Your eyes will open.
What to look forward to: Challenge. The road ahead isn't going to be easy, but others will be watching. Do it for them. You can't let them down.

>>18200977
Your past: Purification + Strength + Friendship. You guys have a lot of history. He helped you through a dark time. You've struggled together, seen each others' pain. There's a light in him that you see that's barely lit that he's failed to recognize himself. You have to help him burn it.
Your expectations for the future: Truth. No matter what happens, you've got to tell it like it is. Speak with certainty.
Issues: Destruction. And here's where I feel like my words can actually be of use to you. You're planning on giving it to him like it is, but you also have a lot of venom in your words. This could lead to disaster. You're not wrong in what you're doing, but your motives may be fuzzy. Sit and think on the outcome you wish for most. Try to understand his point of view.
Words of protection: Abundance. There are plenty of people around you who wish to see this work out. You have support from the spiritual community.
Happiness revealed: Reconciliation. Looks like you guys still have a chance. :)

Look at this as an opportunity to show your strength.
>>
>>18201040
I see a temmo in your lane. Beware. Do not follow and resist all magical attacks.
>>
>>18201040
thanks
>>
>>18200692
I'm sorry, I can't make a collage ATM on the device I'm using. I'm looking for a love reading on me and this girl A. I really have like her, but I don't know what she thinks of me. Every time I glance in her direction, she's looking at me. Does she like me?

Male
Taurus
Brown hair
Blue eyes
>>
File: Reading for x.png (2MB, 2000x511px) Image search: [Google]
Reading for x.png
2MB, 2000x511px
>>18201040
If you still manage to get here, fixed the pic.
>>
>>18201114
And my dumbass forgot to link to my post >>18200999

It's been a long day.
>>
>>18200586
>Reader
>Querent
>Tool
>Subconscious
>??????

It is known a divitioner does not necessarily need a tool, you can divine by merely closing your eyes. This and other reasons lead to the super consciousness theory, information is already whiting us and we just need to tap into our subconscious.

This theory however, can not work by itself alone. The reason being that cards already hold a meaning of their own (as vague as it might be), I can not interpret a Queen of Wands as a Five of Cups. So there must be external forces involved... either synchronicity or divine forces.

>>18200666
>i think divination is a gift for those worthy or deserving of it from a higher power though

I think anyone can read, but as everything, some people just have talent for it and others do not. Keep in mind this does not mean i do not think there is a divine intervenience, but one dont negates the other.

Also checked, dam trips deserved a response
>>
File: tumblr_odifk97jZm1qzix81o1_540.jpg (106KB, 514x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odifk97jZm1qzix81o1_540.jpg
106KB, 514x810px
Alright so I'm fairly new at tarot and I want some practice. I'll take three (3) people and see if I'm up for more after that. No relationship questions or questions about someone other than the person asking.

> Name/nickname
>Gender
>A picture you like
>Whatever other info you think is relevant
>Query
>>
File: ldne.jpg (240KB, 750x631px) Image search: [Google]
ldne.jpg
240KB, 750x631px
>>18201319
K
Male
Tell me something about my love life in a near future.
Thank you in advance
>>
File: IMG_8032.jpg (334KB, 561x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8032.jpg
334KB, 561x750px
>>18201319
Jake
Male
Taurus (astrology sign)

What does A think of me? Does she like me? I saw her brother while on a bowling team. She's cute! But I don't know what she thinks, because every time I glance in her direction (at school), I catch her staring at me.

Pic is Jesus - he's special to me, and the most important
>>
File: HNI_0093.jpg (83KB, 510x398px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0093.jpg
83KB, 510x398px
>>18201319
HR
M
Recovering from illness
>How will my journey into furthering my education turn out?
>General future reading
>>
>>18201319
Call me F
Male
I made a mess at a place and im thinking of going back there
Should i go there?
>>
>>18201338
>jesus is important but here I am seeking the dark arts
What did the moron mean by this?
>i-it comes from god so must be good
>>
>>18201346
>>18201346
I see that I am sinning, and I acknowledge that. But it's not considered absolute gravely sin unless I consider it more important than God, meaning that if I don't pray to God, I'm putting the dark arts before him. Even though I am still sinning, it's not serious.
>>
>>18201337
Situation: Queen of Cups
Challenge:9 of Pentacles
Advice: Eight of Cups
Likely Outcome: Queen of Swords

Looks like at the moment you're feeling pretty emotional about romance. Day dream-ey about the possible future of your love life. Like with most things, seeking out a relationship requires you being self-reliant and taking charge of your own future. It may be challenging but you have to take some of the responsibility into your own hands for your love life.

You're probably disappointed and feel like it may be hopeless right now to find somebody, or you were hurt by someone, but you have to let go of the negative emotions if you want to find somebody. You have to persue your own desires and overcome your loneliness and make your love life real.

Hope I helped, anon.

>>18201338
Sorry, dude, nothing to do with other people, please ask something else!
>>
>>18201365
Thank you anon
>>
>>18201365
Sorry! How about this,

Will I make it into the school I really want?
>>
>>18201341
Situation: The World
Challenge: Page of Pentacles
Advice: Three of Cups
Outcome: King of Cups

Well The World seems to be nodding towards the fact you're journeying to a new adventure into further education. It's a time of endings and new beginnings. Exciting stuff.

The Page of Pentacles is often seen as a student and is a person willing to work hard for what he wants, whether that be new knowledge or skills. Perhaps you yourself should be sure to work hard and be more like the Page in your education.

During your education you may meet new people or have friends that will care about you and support you in your task of completing and furthering your education. Maybe you'll meet some new friends along the way? I'd say that the outcome is very good and you'll mature emotionally and intellectually from your new education and gain the experience you wanted.
>>
>>18201360
oh nice not only does he consider god important while seeking the arts of the devil but he also thinks himself a better judge than our maker
even when he sent his holy word and condemned this above all

you are beyond disgusting you are revolting
>>
File: IMG_2466.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2466.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18201319
marissa
female
i like to hike, saw this on a mountain trail near my house
will i get to my ideal self, am i on track or could i do better?
>>
File: webwallfade.jpg (711KB, 1400x1162px) Image search: [Google]
webwallfade.jpg
711KB, 1400x1162px
>>18201319

Poppy
Female
Will I find a new job before the holidays? I've been trying to find seasonal work for a little money but no luck.
>>
>>18201345
Did a two card for this one! I got
Nine of Swords and Queen of Pentalces.

It seems that you're really, really worried about this place or going back to there. Maybe talk to a close friend about what's on your mind about it? It may help to get a different perspective. Try to confront the situation in some way. I want to say that the Queen of Pentacles is perhaps representing the person you should ask. Someone that's down to earth and motherly.

>>18201373
I did a single card draw for this and got Two of Swords. I'm guessing you feel uncertain about getting into that school you wanted. Are you maybe at a standstill of what school you want to go to and denying something? I'd say try not to let your emotions be ignored.
>>
>>18201401
>>18201409
Sorry guys I only have enough time to do those ones. :c I'll be back in a few hours probably, though.
>>
>>18201419

That's okay, it happens :) No biggie!
>>
>>18201412
Im the first dude, yes im quite worried, thank you
>>
Heinrich, 24, Aries.

>Is there any insight to lovelife and the way on how I will view it in the foreseeable future?
>>
File: 1 of 2.jpg (846KB, 1664x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1 of 2.jpg
846KB, 1664x1248px
I found some old cards which I assume to be a tarot deck, I think it's hand drawn, could anyone properly identify them and tell me if they can still be used for readings? I have no idea what the little cards are though.
>>
>>18200772
What war is that anon?
>>
I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his queried bride
Something touched me deep inside
The day the readers died
So
Bye, bye some divination guy
Made my post to the reader but the reader was dry
And them good ole boys were talkin tomboys and love
Postin this'll be the day that I ask
This'll be the day that I ask
>>
File: 2 of 2.jpg (851KB, 1664x1248px) Image search: [Google]
2 of 2.jpg
851KB, 1664x1248px
>>18201503
>>
Itt: Post a few song lyrics that describe the situation with your crush
>>
>>18201510
What if you don't have a crush right now? Does celebrity crushes count, I mean they're obviously unrealistic.
>>
>>18201507
how many cards are there? Are there any duplicates?
>>
trading readings

what is this person thinking???
>>
>>18201512
Ya
>>
>>18201505
I can't get enough of these, did you see my little recording to you poem-anon?
>>18201510
Somewhere beyond the sea,
Somewhere, waiting for me,
My lover stands on golden sand
And watches the ships that go sailing

Somewhere beyond the sea,
She's there watching for me
If I could fly like birds on high
Then straight to her arms I'd go sailing

It's far beyond a star,
It's near beyond the moon,
I know beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon, yeah
>>
>>18201569
>I can't get enough of these, did you see my little recording to you poem-anon?

I didn't actually no, shame I missed it.
>>
>>18201567
Best I can do off the top of my head then.

Destroy this city of delusion
Break these walls down
Why do we face
Justify my reasons with your bloody hand

You will not rest
Settle for less
Until you guzzle and squander what's left
>>
>>18201503
>>18201507
If you've got 78 they can definitely still be used.

Here's a list of the cards. The blue boardered ones in your picture are the major arcana

http://learntarot.org/cards.htm
>>
>>18201569
Hi just curious when you will read next? Thanks for everything.
>>
>>18201504
It's a joke Empath, but I'm glad to see you are here.
>>
>>18201575
Second post, under the OP. It's silly, and I was drunk, but you inspired me.
>>18201587
Probably sometime later today; just woke up after my 14hr sleep so feeling pretty refreshed. Get some jobs around the house done and I should be able to sneak some in
>>
>>18201593
>Second post, under the OP. It's silly, and I was drunk, but you inspired me.

Sounds good man, glad I inspired you.

Side Note: Captcha continues to somehow get worse.
>>
>>18201591
Ahhh okay, got a little weirded out as one of my dreams saw me living out multiple wars over and over. Was 2spoopy4me to see your post
>>
>>18201607
You'd have a ball with the dreams I had as a child Empath. Fun stuff the Realm of Nightmares and Demons. But those are long very lucid and vivid dreams, it'll just derail the thread.
>>
James 26 Capricorn
Could you tell me about the next woman I'll be with?
>>
>>18201623
'Her' name is Frank. :-D j/k
>>
>>18201607
oh shit sorry I spooped you, Empath! Are you still doing reading by any chance?
>>
>>18201510
Boys seem to like the girls who laugh at anything
The ones who get undressed before the second date
Girls seem to like the boys who don't appreciate
All the money and the time that it takes
>>
Anyone willing to trade readings?
>>
>>18201569
You should tell that to ur gf thats so sweet.
>>
>>18201510
Young teacher, the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be

Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me

;_;
>>
>>18201702
Oh my
>>
File: NewMoon.jpg (35KB, 236x484px) Image search: [Google]
NewMoon.jpg
35KB, 236x484px
>>18201673
I am. What have you got? I've got crystals, tarot, and shaman cards. The last are my most powerful. Is there anything specific you'd like a reading on? I'd like one on money if you can do it.
>>
>>18201510

and even though i know i miss you
i'd rather keep it all inside
and now I know I will regret it
I'd rather keep it all inside

confessing seems just a little bit pointless with a guy like you
i’d rather sit and stare at the water with you
>>
File: aXm8970xjU[1].jpg (54KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8970xjU[1].jpg
54KB, 650x650px
>>18201601
I had a captcha that was once "choose all billboards" and there was only mountains and castles. Wish I still had the screencap, was keks.
Also, related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y
>>18201622
Actually on that note, about 5-6yrs ago I went through something similar. I had my heart broken by a woman I was preparing to ask to marry me (cheated with 12 guys in 14 days; impressive in hindsight) and went into an alcohol-fueled depression. During this time, I'm not entirely sure if it was entirely within my head or something else, but I had created a life i lived in my head. I would wind up in there every time I slept, like some sort of inception sequence. I had the life I always wanted; a wife, two kids, a great neighborhood, it was really scary in hindsight. And so as a result, I would spend my every day working, coming home, downing a whole bottle of alcohol and passing out for as long as I could to live out my life in this dreamworld, then wake up and work; repeat ad nauseam. Lasted for about 9 months this cycle.
>>18201665
Haha almost did it again with trip 6's. As I said, I'll be reading a little later; need to clean up and do laundry first
>>18201702
>>18201706
;~;
>>18201688
I actually sung that song in the discord, with her listening. It sucks her being so far away, but damn if she's not the first girl who made me feel I she's worth a LDR
>>
>>18201709
I can only do Tarot. Is that okay? I use RW.
Use whichever you're most comfortable with, anon. : ) I would like the most accurate reading possible. What is your query?

Mine is sort of threefold... What will be the consequences if I use the spell I've been considering? What will be the outcome (will it work)? Do I need to use this spell to accomplish my goal (In other words, do I need to use this spell, or can I achieve my goal without it)?
Is my query okay for you?
>>
>>18201721
>I had a captcha that was once "choose all billboards" and there was only mountains and castles. Wish I still had the screencap, was keks.

Don't worry, mine always start with "Choose the Signs", so you choose the signs, but that isn't right, because those aren't signs, so you always have to skip it.
>>
File: 33733664[1].jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
33733664[1].jpg
27KB, 250x250px
>>18201510
>>18201710
The space between your naval
And your waistband was the ice
Where two fingers pirouette, but
Now these hang nails they just slice

It's only hope that springs eternal
And that's the reason why
This dripping from my broken heart
Is never running dry
Never running dry
>>
>>18201593
Yay! Cool. You're my favorite reader. Putting a lot of effort into them and giving minutes of words.
>>
>>18201721
12 guys? wtf? how is htat even possible?

also did the wife look like her?

how do i do this to myself?
>>
Gabe, Male, Scorpio, 23

Can you tell me about me and the one I'm with?
>>
>>18201721
>(cheated with 12 guys in 14 days; impressive in hindsight)

I...wat...how?

Also sorry to hear that bro.
>>
>>18201722
I'm looking for help with money, primarily. Do whatever reading is most comfortable with you, and if something else not money related comes up go with it. Keep it open to interpretation and I'm sure it'll be fine.

What you need to know - Wisdom/Initiation: Take a look at WHY you're attempting to do what you're going to do. Are your intentions just? If so, go for it.
Advice - Life/Death (interesting...): This seems like a spell that could have life long repercussions. Take your time with it. Make it count.
Tapping into your true power - Beginnings/Frustration: Things aren't supposed to be easy at first. It's how you learn that makes you who you are. You're a good person.
To share with the world - Foresight/Reconciliation: You're going to have an opportunity to share your vision. People will notice you.
>>
>>18201709
Do you want another reading? I've never had a Shaman reading before. I can do tarot.
>>
>>18201740

feels so bad, man ;_;
>>
>>18201792
Thanks. Can you also tell me if I will obtain the person I desire? I can do a second reading for you if you'd like.
Doing your reading now...Be back in a few.
>>
File: aXm7561xjU[1].jpg (81KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm7561xjU[1].jpg
81KB, 650x650px
>>18201748
Dawwwww <3 thank you anon, but seriously I'm nothing special. Just being able to spend time with you people makes it all worthwhile.
>>18201749
She slept with every guy on her floor in the company (including those who were taken) within 2 months and was subsequently moved to another department because of so. She was a great person, but damn if she couldn't keep it in her pants; I would drive 2hrs to visit her once every week (which again in hindsight, is probably why it was 12 and not 14 kek) but I guess that wasn't enough.

Nope, my wife was taller than her, short hair, blonde. The world in my head was really odd, always had this sort of "tinge" to it, like I was looking at it through cellophane or something. It all still seems so vivid, like it was a memory, I can still remember their faces, their scents, the way the bbq would squeak as I wheeled it out the back on sunday afternoon...

I wouldn't recommend it anon. I lost myself in my head, and nothing in this world mattered; that's no way to live. Again, I'm not sure if it was a created fantasy or some sort of hijacking of someone else in another time (it's weird, I'd never pick up where I left off, more "pop" in wherever it was up to; sometimes mid conversation, mid driving or even mid sex with the wife).
>>18201786
Thanks anon, it's been 5yrs, it still stings but I've grown from it; still a broken man, but at least now I know I'm broken.
>I...wat...how?
Honestly, I don't even know. I assume she just brought the guys back to her house, as I later found out through her brother (who rented with her) about the guys.

also, inspirobot is spoopy
>>
>>18199688
Why did Charlie Brown even hang out with those kids? Every single one of them treated him like shit.
>>
>>18201828
Why do people stay in bad relationships? Because you can justify being treated badly so long as you have companionship. Being hurt sucks, being alone is terrifying.
>>
Last night I dreamed that I had an infant son, nothing really told me that it was a boy but I was certain about it. I was alone with him, it seemed that I was taking care of him alone and what had happened with his mother I had no idea of. It's completely dark outside and there's heavy raining going on. I start to run trying to escape from something with my baby in my arms. I run and I run around a neighborhood where I went to junior high school. Eventually I slip and fall over with the baby escaping my arms flying onto the pavement. I pick him up and his face is all bloody and then I wake up.

This isn't the first time I dream about baby boys, what do you reckon it means?
>>
>>18201749
>>18201826
If your gf doesn't mind can you share some of the stories with the fake wife and family if you don't mind? Were there ever any troubles in this world you created with the family (i.e. kid acting up, wife being a bitch, etc.?)
>>
>>18201826
>Honestly, I don't even know. I assume she just brought the guys back to her house, as I later found out through her brother (who rented with her) about the guys.

That really is impressive. I mean shit. On another note, I'll have odd dreams like you had. They come and go sometimes, but its usually the same chick or someone that highly resembles her, not anybody that I'm familiar with at least. My dreams seem to be like weird jumps between alternate timelines or straight up fucked up realities. Shits weird man. At least alternate timeline mes are happy or living in weird apocalypse worlds. They seem like they've always got something to do.
>>
>>18201792
Your current situation- The Hermit; you've been very conservative with your finances, and if you're not, you should be.

Will money be entering your life soon?- Justice; it's very possible. However it is important that you invest it wisely for now. Don't get carried away because of a little good luck.

Financial opportunities- Two of Wands; your financial situation will most likely improve soon. It's important that you ask for what you are worth--don't let yourself get shorted. This may not be an incredibly prosperous time, but finances will be more balanced.

Who or what will bring this opportunity?- Page of Wands; you've been working hard and putting some good karma out into the world. You will soon be rewarded! I have a feeling that this will lead to better things if you play your cards right. Just remember that the Page is just that: a page. He is not a Knight and he is not a King. Don't expect loyalty or longevity, but the potential is there. Have a plan for your future. Tame the page.

Outcome- Eight of Pentacles; overall, I think this was a great read for your finances. The Eight of Pentacles suggests hard work will pay off. I think this was the perfect card to tie up your reading.

Do you have any questions? Need any clarifiers?
>>
File: aXm8848xjU[1].jpg (65KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8848xjU[1].jpg
65KB, 650x650px
>>18201844
Two things that tip me off to the fact that it wasn't all (or at least entirely) in my head is
>1. I would pop in at random moments; life in this other world continued with or without me
2. It wasn't a perfect dream world; kids would sometimes act up, arguments with wife, interactions that were negative with others (boss, neighbour, etc).

Most of the arguments with the wife were pillow talk; need to fix this, that needs to be done, etc. I remember my son made a slingshot, and although I was impressed with it, had to confiscate it as he was using it to shoot the mailman in the butt. My daughter and I had a long, heart to heart after she failed an exam because she was crushing on a boy and didn't bother to study, then he got a gf with someone else. It wasn't a perfect world, but it gave me what I wanted; a family, a life and a chance to be a father.
>>18201848
That's pretty interesting. I had one recently where I was searching for my son and my gf (current gf) in a zombie-infested city. Very vivid and hit very close to home. Dreams are interesting like that.
>>
>>18199933
Really cause looks like

Magican
Six of wand
And the third coin.... Not very cold...
>>18200229
Or they see orange...
>>18200586
You can get possessed from using cards sometimes anon.... Just sayin
>>18200747
I finally watched wow it's was amazing....
Poor midiveh
>>18200832
But with qi gong you can manipulate a electric
>>18200864
Neat.... Io left though....
>>18200999
But stannis had a child with a 10/10 witch....

Are you saying your a alpha chad with a huge dick?
>>18201828
Cause social outcasts take what friends they can get
>>
>>18201826
is there any way to do this without drinking? ;-;
>>
>>18201873
Yooo what happened after your daughter's crush got the gf? What did you have to say to your daughter?

What would be happening right before you woke up?
>>
>>18201877
Did Io leave FOREVER?
>>
>>18201877
chesu u doing readings?
>>
>>18201877
could I get a future reading? looking for where I'll be at/ what kind of job I'll be working
>>
>>18201877
will I be getting laid anytime soon?
>>
>>18201898
Ran into some particularly nasty astrals....

Haha you can run away forever from a demon. Or a contractual agreement.

>Also watched warcraft 10/10

Get better io.
>>
>>18201873
I think it's very fascinating also how the wife was replaced once you found your gf. Was she mentioned in the dream at all? Did you recognize that she was your IRL gf? Did you know it was a dream?
>>
File: aXm2668xjU[1].jpg (117KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2668xjU[1].jpg
117KB, 650x650px
>>18201879
I'd imagine so, sometimes I'd pass out without drinking and still go there. The dreams stopped when I finally got on track and decided I couldn't run from the world.
>>18201896
I told her that she was silly to not study but I understood how feelings can get you all twisted up inside. Told her she should focus on study for now, and find a man once she's finished school.

Nothing special, I'd just suddenly "pop" out and wake up, completely awake in this world.
>>18201918
That wasn't it anon, the dreams actually stopped happening about 4-5yrs ago after a 9month stint. I realised the life I had was here and now, and I needed to make the most of what I actually have. With that, the dreams never happened again, although I do look back on those times fondly; I wonder if I hooked onto them as a way to handle life and pull me through, to keep me here until I was ready to fix myself.

The zombie dream only happened a few nights ago, it was in relation to my current gf and a discussion on tribal conduct i had with my tribe. The dream makes sense when I awoke and had time to analyse it.
>>
>>18201842
Did I do something wrong writing this? Pls respond ;__;
>>
>>18201935
Could be a reawaking from the Mars transition empath...
Half memories half daydream

Why do I keep seeing your carpets anon
>>
>>18201873
>That's pretty interesting. I had one recently where I was searching for my son and my gf (current gf) in a zombie-infested city. Very vivid and hit very close to home. Dreams are interesting like that.

Yeah most of my dreams are fairly normal, there are just slight differences, like maybe I got with this girl in this one instead or maybe I live here instead and this house has slightly different furniture from when I lived in it or an extra room, maybe I live on a snowy mountain with a passing train, etc. The weird apocalypse worlds are like hell infested or serial killers or like hills have eyes redneck type shit.
>>
>>18201944
Nice 1944....

It's cause you didn't want your child the last few lives but he's still loving you despite that.... This life he will die early and unfortunately this time you'll care.

Now he could come back as a animal or a human....
>>
>>18201944
Probably just a subconscious desire to have a son anon.
>>
>>18201968
When I was 17 I made my girlfriend at the time pregnant and we both agreed to abort it.
Does that change anything?

The first time I had a dream of a baby boy something told me that it was myself, I think he resembled my baby pictures. Haven't had that feeling since.
>>
>>18201935
Hey Empath I know you don't read into oter peoples energies but do you have ways to tell if someone has a crush on the other person?
>>
>>18201983
Wow so he's already died....
Sorry anon you missed your chance maybe you can summon him into another woman's womb...

When you fell you do realize he feels you pressured his mother to kill him.... Your running from the doctor...
>>
>>18201996
What would have happened if he didn't abort the baby? Would he still be with the girlfriend?
>>
What does /div/ think of abortion?
>>
>>18201949
Who knows.
>>18201964
Yea, mine are mostly zombies or humans but "off" sort of entities.
>>18201992
If the connection between you is formed, than sure, it's easy enough to see affection flowing along it. Sometimes it's easy to see from which end, others not so much.
>>18202014
necessary evil; I don't like the idea, but I understand why we have it.
>>
>>18201877
If you feel like answering.

How will it play out with her if I send something like "Hey, I am kinda curious as to why you never initiate."

What payment for today? More Jack white?
>>
>>18202014
Why the fuck would you post such bait?
>>
>>18202005
No but his son would have been alive and the karma diminished.

His son was going to be like his best friend it's a shame this was the life he was supposed to switch the fortune wheel

When he gets his next woman pregnant he needs to call his son into her...
>>18202014
It's not as fun as you think... And the spirit of the kid stays around.... It's why mediums never abort.
>>1
>>
>>18202021
How should I phrase this request next time you are doing readings? Ha ha.
>>
>>18202014

i'm pretty sure this isn't related to divination anon
>>
>>18202042
It's not. Some people just like to stir shit up.
>>
>>18202036
So when you're out in public can you tell what women have had abortions? Do you see other spirits and stuff around them?
>>
>>18202021
>Yea, mine are mostly zombies or humans but "off" sort of entities.

When I was a kid I had a recurring dream about the guest room of my house, always felt bad vibes from there, demons and shadow things and what not, used to sleep with a bat as a kid.

Anyways, this dream had a white demon in that guestroom, best way to describe it is like a Dusk Nobody from Kingdom Hearts, but every dream was the same it would rip my aunt and her husband and my two little cousins into shreds, blood curdling screams from that room, and I'd go in to check since my parents never would and said it was nothing, blood all over the walls, organs, body parts, etc. Eventually I'd gather my parents and everyone else in the living room and hide in the bathroom where it couldn't go.

I had a lot of weird stuff happen in that house as a kid, doors slamming etc. but the bathroom was always safe. Tried to explain it logically, maybe an open window, wind, nothing. Still can't figure it out to this day and I don't like going back to visit that house, did once in high school just to see what had changed, still a bad feeling. Nobody lived in the house before us either.

Weird shit man.
>>
>>18202036
Karma diminished?
You're probably right about that we wouldn't be together, I was already thinking of breaking up with her before she got pregnant because she wasn't exactly the kind of person I'd want to raise my child.
How do I go about calling my son into her?
>>
>>18202036
cheswick you've been telling me to wear red to get a guys attention r u sure this is gonna work... i have to borrow the red shirt from someone cause the only one i have is formal
>>
>>18202048
Yeah... Can't empath and most readers on here see ghosts....

I saw this one 9/10 that had five kids trailing her I asked them how they died and they said she had been sleeping around since 16 and they had been aborted... But we're growing up on the astral plane.

Fuck I felt bad for them.
..>>18202053
Look into soul retrieve and sexual magic. Put the soul into a woman you want to breed with...

But it has to be done every single time not once.
>>18202051
I like kingdom hearts esp. The part where sora fights alone in the maw against a million enemy's near the end of the game .
I love saix he was the best
>>
>>18202081
Obviously not Cheswick, but certain colors draw out certain emotions and involvement when it comes to people. Red makes people pop more, its why a lot of lipstick for instance is red.
>>
File: Louis.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Louis.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Am I going to have a problem with the one who has described herself as "Sun Queen"? If so how do I deal with her? One way or another she could be a serious problem for me.
>>
>>18202086
>I like kingdom hearts esp. The part where sora fights alone in the maw against a million enemy's near the end of the game .
>I love saix he was the best

Great games, also Aqua a best. But not the thread for it.
>>
>>18202014
its bad anon.
>>
>>18202086
So if I don't do this and she gets pregnant it'll just be some other spirit? Why should I care about that one boy?
>>
>>18202099
>no I guess not but hey I'm cheswick I do what I want haha
>>
>>18202086
was miss cleo really psychich?
>>
>>18202105
Could even be a demon... Lots of spirits are attracted to pregnant women.
>>
>>18202110
Yeah she actually was same with sylvia...
>>
>>18202105
>>18202053
Condoms man, they're free, use'em.
>>
>>18202122
I thought Sylvia was debunked several times.

>>18202130
Condoms can break or have holes punched. The only real protection is abstinence.
>>
>>18202139
>Condoms can break or have holes punched. The only real protection is abstinence.

Condoms don't break as often as you think and if you have someone punching a hole in your condom then you have bigger problems at hand. Still using a condom is better than not using one if you don't want a kid.

Besides, whats the point of dating if you don't want the end-game to be marriage and/or kiddos? Like if you know you don't want either, then why bother? Maybe I'm getting old...
>>
>>18202139
>The only real protection is abstinence.
Based anon. Wait for marriage, kids.
>>
>>18202155
But sex is just sex. Why have kids these days when there's mudslime to have 10 for you...
Just have fun... Haha but don't abort you'll be haunted
>>
>>18199877
Jake

Male

Taurus

What does A think of me? Does she like me? I saw her brother while on a bowling team. She's cute! But I don't know what she thinks, because every time I glance in her direction (at school), I catch her staring at me.
>>
>>18202155
You can want to be with someone forever and not want to have kids right away. They're a big responsibility.
>>
>>18202172
Why can't you be a hedonistic pig? It's a happy ending.
>>
>>18202167
So you can have a cute little family?
>>18202172
True, but I see so many people who just get into relationships and neither of them want marriage or anything in the end, its just "Yeah, I didn't want to be alone so I got with this person just for the hell of it, no marriage, no common law, nothing, just a thing." Like I said, maybe I'm getting old and just view dating as there is an endgame, yes you can have your fun, but whats the point if neither are invested in it for the long haul?
>>
will i die in surgery next thursday
>>
>>18202139
pills? my gf never got pregnant
>>
>>18202185
I highly doubt it, but what kind of surgery if you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>18202172
>>18202184
Have you listened to the radio? All the songs are about fucking hot girls and 420weedblaze it. We live in a degenerate society which is why things like TInder exist

>>18202183
STDS and pregnancy are not a happy ending.
>>
>>18202169
I don't have to be some kind of psychic to tell you that a girl staring at you in school while you just happen to like her definately means she likes you as well.

>>18202155
My intentions were good going into that relationship, I wanted to make a serious relationship but as time passed it became really clear that she had VERY bad self esteem and in turn tried to be very controling and manipulative. I still stuck with her because I could help her feel better and get better but that didn't happen and I couldn't see someone as weak as her be the mother of my children. She was supposed to be on the pill when she got pregnant but forgot to take it or some shit. I ended it a while after the abortion, I couldn't do it straight after as that would've been terrible for her.

>>18202167
I'm a Muslim, didn't your reading tell you that?
>>
>>18202192
sex change yes i am serious
>>
>>18202217
I thought you were a kemetian.....

>>18202213
Don't have sex with black hobos... They tend to have stds
>>
>>18202213
The media has, indeed, destroyed our society.
>>
>>18202213
>Have you listened to the radio? All the songs are about fucking hot girls and 420weedblaze it. We live in a degenerate society which is why things like TInder exist

I blame Hollywood and Hippies.
>>18202217
Oh I'm not speaking of you specifically, just something that personally irks me is all that I felt like bringing it up. I mean I can see where you are coming from personally, kind of sucks to dump her after an abortion since I'm sure it messed her up a bit, it always makes women emotional from what I've noticed, maybe just personal experience with people I know though.

I don't know, it'd be nice to find more women who just want a cute little relationship and everyone has an endgame, if it doesn't work out after awhile with dating fine, but I feel like people getting into relationships for the hell of it or just for sex a bit silly personally.

Like I said, I'm getting old though, old and sad.
>>
>>18199923
Why is there such a thick blockage on love? I've had this blockage for years and I don't even know what it is anymore.
Alex
Male
Sagittarius
Grey
>>
>>18202217
>girl staring at you means she likes you
It doesn't exactly work like that. Some like to observe people. If she looks down right away after you catch her though it means she likes you.

Isn't it haram to abort? Did your family disown you?
>>
>>18202225
I think you'll be fine anon, I don't know of those ending badly, they're usually pretty solid on dealing with the blood vessels and organs, people do it every day around the world. You'll be fine.
>>
>>18202250
I'm the guy that originally posted the question, I just feel really awkward when I unintentionally look in her direction and she's starring at me, then she thinks I'm looking at her. I'm also thinking that she probably just looks at me because me and her brother used to do that bowling shit together, and she's like "that's the guy that my brother knows"
>>
>>18202233
You don't honestly think the jews were behind it all along do you...
>>
>>18202238
>you will never be younger than you are right now at this very moment.
i feel your pain anon i am turning twenty very soon... it feels like everything has skipped by. how old are you?
>>
>>18202285
31, soon to be 32. Not all that old, but I'm getting there.
>>
>>18202291
Close in age here. It's fucking terrifying.
>>
>>18202291
eh you're still young, at the end of the day age is a number. if it's not too personal can i ask you where you are in your life? (like settled down, still playing bachelor)
>>
>>18202250
Most times in my experience a girl staring at you until you make eye contact is a dead give away that she wants you to come up and talk to her.

It probably is, it's a sin to have sex before marriage to begin with. They didn't know we both kept it a secret to our parents but I highly doubt they'd disown me, would your parents disown you for something like that?
>>
>>18202291
>>18202285
>>18202297
>>18202305
I don't see why age should mean anything; I'm 25 and my gf is 33. Just make the best of what you have right now.
>>
>>18202225
Is it still considered euthanasia if you're /mentally/ ill?
>>
>>18202297
That it is, that it is.
>>18202305
Still looking for that special woman, sad I know. But what can ya do?

I'd love to keep chatting guys, but my body is telling me its time for sleep soon, got work and stuff in the morning anyways.
>>
Can anyone give me some input on a reading I did for someone?
The query: "How is ____ feeling? Are these feelings about me?"

Positions 1, 2, & 3: How ____ is feeling.
Position 4: Outcome.
Position 5: Are these feelings about the querent?

>Positions 1, 2, & 3: Ten of Cups, Three of Pentacles, and Nine of Cups.
>Position 4: The Emperor.
>Position 5: Six of Pentacles.

I'm a little confused about the first four positions. My best guess was that he was feeling happy--emotionally and financially wealthy--and wanted to share that with the querent (Ten of Cups, Nine of Cups) and he is feeling on top of his game/in charge (The Emperor). I'm not sure what role the Three of Cups may play also. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18202297
I think that's because you expect to much with life. You never really apply yourself.

Nothing's going to open up while doing nothing why is the female presence in your life enabling you... Go travel for awhile... You'll find someone when you leave the house

Also listen to Zeppelin for a epiphany later.
Reversed kano
Reversed Laguna loire rune
Normal partnership rune
>>
>>18202331
Also thoughts on the Six of Pentacles in regards to if these feelings are about the querent in some way.
>>
>>18202331
Nine of cups is wishing.... And you pick another card.

Looks like he wasn't thinking at all about the querant was actually thinking about school work and another lover....

Oh well.
>>
>>18202348
Not seeing how you came to that conclusion. Can you explain? None of these cards, except maybe the Three of Pentacles, would suggest another lover, but that's not the vibe I'm getting at all.
>>
>>18202334
Until today, you have had a 0% success rate in terms of accuracy and relevance while reading me. After this, your accuracy rate remains consistent.
>>
Empath will you be doing readings anytime soon?
>>
>>18202305
>>18202328
ah okay, maybe try eharmony or something i heard that works. good luck and goodnight :) nice talking
>>
>>18202361
I never read anyone yet... Besides getting things wrong turns me on. Haha
>>18202360
Ten of cups... Could be a new crush but definitely means someone new.
Three of coins... Leaving behind someone and looking for a replacement usually work
Nine of cups... A wish he has... Pick another card to see what it is...
The emperor... Means he grew up tonight and wants to get his shit together. Looking for work to support a gf?
The six of coins.... Reminiscing on when he could just sit around and have fun instead of grow up.

He's thinking of himself not of the query.
>>
>>18202398

how do i become rich
>>
>>18202186
Although they're a completely valid contraceptive method, they're still bound to failure, and can cause issues for the woman taking them. There ar cases of death (very rare, but still), and extremely common cases of all kinds of side-effects. Pills really are only convenient for one side of the relationship, imo. Personally, I won't take them because I had awful side-effects with the few I tried in the past.
>>
>>18202427
I'm just seeing middle class for you... Your not putting enough effort into anything your doing....
Find something you enjoy op.

I'm feeling your having a rough time in love to... Eventually it works out but not for awhile

Two of swords.
Three of swords
Eight of coins..

Scryed some cards.

It's going to be tough for awhile.
>>
>>18202398
Cheswick, I really appreciate your input but your interpretations hardly ever make sense to me.
Here's what I got in a little more detail:

>10 of Cups: A happy home life, commitment. Seems like a far more common interpretation of the card and what resonates with me the most.
>3 of Pentacles: appreciation; notice of quality...seeing the potential, and possibly a desire for permanence (which I think is made stronger by 10 of Cups).
>Nine of Cups: He wants to have fun. Share his joy and/or wealth. This makes sense. This card describes their relationship almost exactly. It has been different for a few months, as he has had to focus on work, but if he is wishing for anything, I think he may be wishing to go back to the way things used to be between them and become close again.
>The Emperor: Since he is the outcome (which hasn't come to pass yet), I think this means he will take charge of the situation and make the changes to return to happier more loving times. He has the power and opportunity to do so. The ball is in his court.
>Six of Pentacles: Very giving and caring; selflessness. Maybe a willingness to reinvest.

I appreciate your input, but the whole "someone else" thing doesn't resonate with me, even though it is what the querent sort of fears. I thought this was a particularly good read, though it took me some time to work through my thoughts. I didn't initially feel ANYTHING negative about it.

Other opinions? Maybe some who agree with Ches, or those who think I am on the right track?
>>
File: jackwhite.jpg (425KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite.jpg
425KB, 2000x1000px
>>18202467

What to do about Tiffany, if anything? >>18202097
>>
File: 1462572671940.jpg (68KB, 438x576px) Image search: [Google]
1462572671940.jpg
68KB, 438x576px
>>18202398
Scry my next girlfriend, doooo eeet.
>>
>>18202331
The problem with this spread is that it conflates a general for the subject with a non-sequitur question regarding his relationship to the querent. I would recommend using a different spread.
>>
>>18202454
Has that op even been around a girl on the pill picture the angriest cancer ever.

Why can't the man just cut his dick tube? No sperm means no kid. Why is it always the qt.s fault
>>
>>18202478
I agree. It could easily be mistaken as a reading about how he feels in his working environment, though I can still see the connection to the querent. Though maybe it makes more sense to me because they have a long-term love. The querent mentioned that they are past the honeymoon phase but still love each other deeply.
>>
>>18202489
Not to mention vasectomies are reversible, with way fewer side effects. But guys are way too insecure about their dicks to mess with them, so they let the girl go through all the trouble.
>>
>>18202489
Actually they're recently developed a man contraceptive that chemically sterilises the sperm so it doesn't have a full protein and therefore can't impregnate
>>
>>18202493
I tried to read it, but there are no readable connections in that spread. It fails to address any relevant questions. Honestly, my best advice is a more focused reading using a different spread.
>>
>>18202501
Empath will you be doing readings later? I don't want to miss you but I'm very tired right now.
>>
File: rock on.jpg (50KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
rock on.jpg
50KB, 660x400px
>>18202467
Can you give me a reading on the relationship between me and L?
>>
>>18202501
The existance of it unfortunately doesn't assure its popularity and widespread use. We have a complicated culture when it comes to virility for men, it will take a good while before men truly accept having a role in contraception.
>>
>>18202474
The sun king? Which one horus or ra?

Try and use candle magic to draw her magically closer then use the advantage to talk and get closer...

She is a great person I wish you could get closer.

Are you good at comedy she likes funny guys..
>>18202473
Lol that's a great book description of cards. It's cool your studying hard.

But you need real feelings and your actual experience on a card...

Neat but the nine is his wishes which mean another paired card is needed with the nine
.>>18202476
Haven't seen one there's all mist... I do see porn however.

I wish you would get into live sports and go out to games there's always tons of single girls there.
>>
>>18202467
What does T feel for me?
>>
>>18202535
Any advice for my next relationship?>>18202535
>>
>>18202535
>I wish you would get into live sports and go out to games there's always tons of single girls there.

I already deal with live sports son.
>>
>>18202535
The Star is a better card for wishes. I seriously can't see how you could see 9oC representing a wish. On top of that, NONE of these cards are any of the traditional 'cheating' cards. Maybe if 3oP was paired with Tower of Devil or 3oC. I just don't see it. Sorry. I'm just going off of what the querent told me. My reading resonates well with me. I'm open to other interpretations, but unless I see an interpretation that can trump my intuition, then I'm pretty inclined to believe my interpretation. Your interpretation does not trump my intuition and, quite frankly, again, it doesn't make sense to me. Maybe if each card was an island, but the cards are not islands. Sorry.
>>
New thread when? I am lazy
>>
>>18202398
Is there any qt guys into me?
>>
>>18202522
I see you just watching TV.... And a girl in the kitchen is that her? Brown hair and blue eyes.

I am feeling a lot of depression is it you or her?

Cards I got was

The eight of wands
Four of wands
Three of swords
The devil
The hanged man
The star

Not very good cards... Maybe that's why there not showing anything anon....

But yeah get a hold of your desires they are overrated and overloading you.

Aura looked orange and yellow feet were blue....

That OK I guess.
>>
>>18202562
Why aren't you finding girls then... So it was the present I saw.... You'll find a girl there srsly.
>>18202564
The tower isn't a cheating card it's a mental breakdown card.
The devil isn't a cheating card... It's usually the drunks card or a hamplanet card. For excess.

The two of cups is a cheating card same with the lovers and rarely the third wand.

No but why are you so adamant and adorable to think he loves you honey?

Lol about the star... It usually shows mental illness or psychic abilities depends if its reversed
>>18202550
More friends ATM I feel your not sending the right signals be upfront with them. Your ready for the answer.
>>
File: 1461130386297.jpg (42KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1461130386297.jpg
42KB, 430x430px
>>18202617
>Why aren't you finding girls then... So it was the present I saw.... You'll find a girl there srsly.

Because I'm too fabulous son.
>>
>The devil isn't a cheating card... It's usually the drunks card or a hamplanet card. For excess.

u so funny chess, almost spat out my drink
>>
Fat people get the devil
Drunks get the devil
Druggys get the devil

Who is teaching the kiddos the cards these days...
>>
File: boat.jpg (7KB, 225x210px) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
7KB, 225x210px
>>18199714
>name: won't say!
>Description and Defining Features: brown hair & brown eyes.
>Colour shape combo: red & white?
>Query: whats in my future? will i be able to fix or solve things from my past?
>Empath or Tarot: doesn't matter!
>>
>>18202617
Ches, I really think you're just full of bullshit after reading that. Lmao I wish I could just perma-block your cancer posts on /div/.
>>
>>18202617
>implying 2 of cups and lovers is a cheating card. Sorry for taking so long to reply. I literally had to go get a cancer screening.
>>
>>18202657
ok seeya
Didn't know you couldn't read the cards maybe try a oujia board... More answers that way.
>>
>>18202666
>666
So.. about those results...
>>
File: jack-white[1].jpg (1MB, 1360x2040px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white[1].jpg
1MB, 1360x2040px
>>18202617
When do I find a qt michael cera bf
>>
>>18202535

>The sun king? Which one horus or ra?

Anderson.

>Try and use candle magic to draw her magically closer then use the advantage to talk and get closer...

I don't know candle magic.

>She is a great person I wish you could get closer.

I dunno, she's hit or miss...

>Are you good at comedy she likes funny guys..

Yes, but there was a falling out.
>>
>>18202583
>not showing anything

But they said they loved me, and wanted to be with me. I am pretty depressed though.

Thanks I guess.
>>
>>18202666
Trips confirmed...what are you smoking Ches?
>2oC: a loving relationship (not always as in lovers), coming together of two to form something better
>Lovers: Balanced choices, weigh your options, be sure of you position before you build upon it

Together i'd see those two cards as saying "Don't rush this development, give it time to blossom naturally. There's no rush, there's love here, let it grow at its own pace"
>>
Trading
>>
>>18202666
It's no wonder people have hope here for gf/bfs you guys are reading the cards the wrong way.
Neat

I bet most of you have no idea what the kangs and queens mean either.
>>
>>18202683
>>18202683

new
>>
>>18202699
What do the kings and queens mean?
>>
>>18202699

>I bet most of you have no idea what the kangs and queens mean either.

l'roi, c'est moi
>>
>>18202693
The lover reversed is cheating
The two of cups is always cheating.
>>18202689
Get a pink candle write tiffs name and love on it burn it down while focusing on a relationship with her the whole time.

Should work.
>>18202691
Is that the girl though it's showing me a girl that is responsible but tiring of you... Step it up sempai.

Those are your cards I mean the hanged man could get you out if you think your way out of depression anon. But the devil means your headed to a disaster unless a 360 happens.

You have to change
>>18202676
What about them doesn't mean heqkek is watching or anything.
>>
>>18202724
>Oui. Mais pas la bonne
>je rigole haha
>>
>>18202758

Mais nous étions des rois et merde.
>>
File: Lady of Seven Sorrows.jpg (33KB, 369x483px) Image search: [Google]
Lady of Seven Sorrows.jpg
33KB, 369x483px
Anyone up for a reading?
How can I be someone who is loved, well-known, wealthy, something as close as being perfect to everyone when I grow up?

Please be detailed and specific
>>
>>18202735
>Get a pink candle write tiffs name and love on it burn it down while focusing on a relationship with her the whole time.

Is this a love spell? is it as simple as that?
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.