[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with all the clowns lately?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 36

File: image.jpg (46KB, 1000x561px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 1000x561px
Lots of friends of mine have sent pics to me of clowns just roaming around in their neighborhoods. I've heard on the news about sightings in other states too. Anyone know what's up?
>>
>>18195358
I think that the black eyed kid picture on the sticky should be changed to a clown.
>>
Current theory I've heard is that it's promoting the remake of IT, but the studio denied involvement. Maybe they're just doing that so they don't get sued though?
>>
>>18195358

Started out as a publicity stunt for an indie film being released this month (not IT, contrary to popular belief. Why promote a film over a year away?) Copycats have since begun wearing clown outfits and committing crimes ranging from trespassing and vandalism to aggrivated assault and attempted rape.

Basically, just some dickheads with nothing to do.
>>
Bump. Come on, people, let's try to keep this contained to one thread.
>>
Also, link to one of the old threads for further information. >>18167885
>>
There is a video of a clown in the middle of a dark street he stopped a car and everyone got out and beat his Ass .it was recent so maybe he is even more mad now
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xd8FjqszXqk
>>
File: ee229a5fb73144feb7a29b45ecee1322.jpg (102KB, 844x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ee229a5fb73144feb7a29b45ecee1322.jpg
102KB, 844x1500px
This one showed up in my town last night...
>>
>>18196831
Same outfit as this clown
fb.com/chase.prior.5/posts/525704767632543
>>
The clowns came to Dallas two days ago. Last night they spread to Denton, a county nearby. Based on the way they're popping up I'm relatively certain that it's a bunch of isolated individuals, though it's unclear whether that was initially the case.
>>
>>18197046
I'm pretty sure this either started out as a viral marketing stunt or a few dorks trying to scare people and now everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon, including legit psychos.
>>
>>18195497
This.

Some jerkoff in a clown suit is going to take it too far and end up getting shot. This fad may die down after that.
>>
>>18197321
>>
>>18197352
I think one of them already did get shot.
>>
I dunno, I saw on the news a couple days that a local High School did a "lock out" thing, where all doors leading outside were locked, because a couple (maybe more) clowns were seen fuckin' around near the woods by it or somethin' like that.
>>
>>18195372
Replace one fad that died and went away with another that will die down soon enough? Especially once more people start retaliating against these bozos?
>>
didnt realize they were in colorado until i looked into it. now i dont believe it to be anything sinister, just some kids lookin to fuck with us, but im not doing my nightwalks until it blows over. i wont risk shooting a kid unless they enter my property.
>>
>>18195358
There have been 6 sightings in towns close to me. South suburb of Chicago.
>>
>>18196831
Crest Hill guy who just chimed in. This is what I was talking about.
>>
Hey guys, I have a joke.
What do Juggalos and cops have in common?
>>
>>18195358
I heard they've been seen being rounded up and thrown into vans
>>
Its halloween season. They did this last year too
>>
CIA psyop
>>
>>18198409
they hate black people?
>>
>>18198522
Clearly you have no conception of the term juggalo.
>>
>>18198522
They both go, "woop woop!" and ruin your day.
>>
>>18198526
Fug off faggo
>>
There's been 2 sightings of clowns here in Michigan today. One of them chased a lady with a baseball bat and another with a knife.
>>
>>18198493
For what purpose?
>>
>>18198528
oh very clever

>>18198526
the only juggalo's I've ever seen have been white trash hill billies, so I thought it was a good guess
>>
>>18198553

See how the population responds to an unknown variable thrown at it

Or less likely, to distract (which can be an adjunct to the primary goal of data collection)
>>
>>18198493
>>18198559
This is why no one takes you Tinfoilers seriously.
>>
Bump again to try to keep this contained to one thread.
>>
There have been several sightings in Las Vegas and in the surrounding areas. Many folks are spooped
>>
Im hopjng one wanders into my yard, Ive got a solid black Russian mountain dog that weighs near 200 muscular pounds & it'd be a glorious sight to see the clown bits flying
>>
>>18195372
Imagine all the paranoid schizos gettin freaked out by that
>>
Viral marketing of some sort, the people taking the videos are in on it as well. When you see a knife wielding clown running straight at your car, you don't fucking reverse, you mow the faggot down.
>>
>>18199748
I live in sterling heights. one actuallyy slashed a childs arm down the street.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/boy-injured-by-person-dressed-as-clown-in-sterling-heights-police-say
>>
>>18197046
Holy shit I'm in Denton. I wonder if it's a bunch of college jackasses.
>>
>>18198634

Hi, CIA (not CIA, but whomever government agency that has the contract)

I'm sure one dick will put 2 and 2 together and look for the paper trail.
>>
>>18197046
>>18199853
>coming to Texas to try and scare people
>everyone here has a gun

This can't end well for anyone
>>
>>18199867
Same with Colorado though.
(except those fucking commiefornians)
>>
>>18199674
I love in vegas and havent heard much about sightings
>>
definitely cultist or terrorist shit
>>
This shit just makes me realize how full of pussies America is. There has never been a legitimate clown murderer, and no John Wayne Gacy doesn't count because he never lured kids or murdered them while dressed as a clown.

I feel bad especially for DM Pranks, who do amazing pranks. All these pussies are going to end up getting these guys killed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZPEkZCqwA
>>
>>18199674
>>18199932
I live in vegas too and have only heard of one sighting so far on the news. Nothing like the other states that have been getting hit with it.
>>
>>18199867
Yeah no I'm about 90% the first clown related shooting in gonna be in Texas.
>>
>>18199748
Someone earlier in this thread mentioned a video where a car is blocked by a clown so the people in the car get out and beat him up.
>>
http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/04/clowns-are-terrorising-schoolchildren-in-newcastle-6171278/?ito=facebook

Can you stop doing this in UK please.

Thank you.
>>
File: notready.png (2MB, 1474x979px) Image search: [Google]
notready.png
2MB, 1474x979px
#notALLclowns
>>
In my opinion, this thing is just like any other social epidemic of the past.

Regardless of whatever was behind the first sightings, what is happening now is that a lot of people have been inspired - for lack of a better word - to jump on the bandwagon and take it up.

The more that do it, the more will start doing it because everybody else is doing it.

Clearly people that either have too much time on their hands, have mental health problems, or both.

Either way, that is what is happening in my opinion. Monkey-see-monkey-do. These idiots think they are being cool and trendy by taking up this weird tradition. And it's only going to escalate from here, until it goes WAY out of hand and something big legal-wise steps in to end it.

If I see a clown, I am going to ignore the idiot. Right now these freaks are getting a nice buzz from all the public attention they are currently getting.

But if I see a clown trying to fuck with me, loved ones or any one else, I will shoot first and ask questions later.
>>
My friend recalls seeing someone walking towards him with a stiped shirt and extremely large arms. I have various friends that have seen them around my town. real shit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>18200305
>I will shoot first and ask questions later.

gob bless
>>
Clown hate the next step in anti-white movement? That white face = evil?
>>
>>18200305
>>18200335
https://twitter.com/ReportsClowns/status/783553753119072256

Murica.
>>
it is the ending time

clownpocalypse
>>
https://twitter.com/ReportsClowns/status/783590379165659136

hahahahaha
>>
>clowns are so scary xDD
I hate this meme
>>
>>18200394
It's called a "phobia", you ten year old dipshit. At least expand your vocabulary before you post something stupid.
>>
why are the ones that people attack the ones that literally aren't doing anything and nobody tries to stop the ones with knives 'n shit
>>
>>18200426
um because they have knives and people don't want to get stabbed?
>>
>>18197352

As if, I hope someone attacks one for no reason, unprovoked, and then gets shot in the head. As long as they aren't breaking any laws then you can all fuck off. I'd rather see clowns in the street at night than niggers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GIVhA6UZ18

lol
>>
>>18199816

Says abusive parent who wants to avoid punishment.
>>
File: CuBBvEuWEAYBQ2S.jpg (58KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CuBBvEuWEAYBQ2S.jpg
58KB, 576x1024px
Oh shit nigger
>>
>people dressed in spooky costumes leading up to the month of Halloween, out in cornfields (again, Halloween-related location)
>OH SHIT OH FUCK IT'S A CRIME WAVE
>Niggers beat a clown half to death for standing outside holding a fucking balloon
>>
>>18200508
You know damn well they're just trying to scare people. They deserved it.
>>
>>18200508
they profiled someone based on their appearance?
no way
>>
>>18200574
#clownlivesmatter
>>
>>18199941
>faggot dressed in a clown costume threatens the shit out of your continued existence
>shoot him dead
>somehow im the pussy
how in the fuck are you so retarded you think that this shit is not only ok, but is actally funny
>>
File: LEND ME YOUR EARS.jpg (110KB, 634x448px) Image search: [Google]
LEND ME YOUR EARS.jpg
110KB, 634x448px
You know... I have been thinking... And I have a solution to the clown problem...

An unexpected hero -- if you will...

For decades we have mocked them; cast them outside of our social acceptance, letting them grasp at the crumbs of social relevancy.

So hear our cries now! Rise from mere castaways, and blossom fully into local Legends; into World champions!

I call upon YOU, JUGGALOS AND JUGGALETS!!!!!!

SHOW THESE CREEPY CLOWNS WHO FIRST WORE THE PAINT!

WHO FIRST WAS HATED!

CLAIM YOUR BIRTH RIGHT, AND IN DOING SO...... JUGGALOS..... SAVE US.

SHOW US WHO THE TOP CLOWN....... really is.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-05-11-25-10.png (534KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-05-11-25-10.png
534KB, 720x1280px
Here's an account. They post shit about going to schools and ask people to vote o. a kid and send them a year book pic
>>
>>18200790
>Followed by
>a mutual
Ah so we have a mole on the clown side, I see
>>
>>18195497
It's been happening for about 3 years. Some kid was doing it in WI in 2015. Some indie movie that you didn't even provide a source for isn't what started it. It was happening in 2013 in the UK too.
>>
isn't this actually a christian stunt to ruin halloween? so people in costumes walking in the streets cannot be trusted ever again?
>>
>>18200975
Not every instance of someone in a clown suit going around spooking people is related to other incidents.
>>
>>18200790

Is that Homer Simpson in the top right?
>>
>>18197352
One of them already got shot.
>>
>>18195358
Most likely gonna get a costume myself and join the party.
>>
>>18201011
Enjoy getting shot and beat up m8.
>>
>>18201011

Me too, it's fun and it would be easy to get on the news.
>>
>>18201020
Can't live your entire life in fear, that could happen anytime anywhere. Is that why you don't leave the house?
>>
>>18201031
Holy fuck are you dense? The chances of you getting beat up while dressed as a clown with the intent to scare people is WAY more likely than it happening while you're just walking down the street
>>
>>18200997
No, they didn't. That's the weirdest part. All the "evil clown shot to death" stories have been hoaxes.

<Pic related is incidents only this year. Note the concentration in the South.

Why have none of these "creepy clowns" been shot yet for real? Schools have been closed and people injured and murdered. Home invasions in Ohio ffs. Are they immune to bullets?
>>
>>18201035
> Dress up as a clown
> Set up a camera somewhere near me
> Dont do any physical harm to anyone just walk around
> Get beat up
> Courttime.jpg
> Easy money?
>>
>>18201035
Except it has only happened once and there's been a ton of clown sightings.
>>
>>18201039

Holy shit even better. Make some easy cash.
>>
>>18201036

Haha so the shooting was a fake? I'm gonna do the clown thing then.
>>
File: IMG_8369.jpg (34KB, 694x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8369.jpg
34KB, 694x169px
>>18195358
Just a fun little experiment. You have no idea how many individuals work tirelessly to understand how your brain works.
>>
>>18201041
Define "a ton"? Like really, how many do you think there has been? I'm willing to wager it's less than 100. Hell, probably less than 50. 1 in 50 aren't good odds
>>
>>18200508
>Clowns consistently threatening schools and rumored to try and lure kids to them in the forest
>beat one up because reasons already listed
>"FUCKING NIGGERS"

if it was any other race that beat that clown you'd be laughing your ass off
>>
>>18201066
Nah, in this case it was more referring to the chimp-out reaction (including white people). Like the video of the guy ramming a golf club into the gut of the clown who's just standing there.
>>
File: Putin laughs.jpg (19KB, 375x300px) Image search: [Google]
Putin laughs.jpg
19KB, 375x300px
>>18201069
>guy ramming a golf club into the gut of the clown who's just standing there

>watch video
>mfw

He's clearly fucking with them. Don't be a dickhead and you won't get hurt
>>
>>18195358
It's viral marketing for the new IT movie
>>
>>18201081
So what you're saying all night clowns deserve it because they're putting themselves in these situations where it's easy to mistake them for criminals?
>>
>>18201061

Actually it's 0 to 50 then, because the one shooting was a hoax.
>>
>>18201089
Yeah but there's at least one case of one getting beaten up. There may be others but I know of at least one for sure
>>
>>18201092

Probably a hoax too to be honest.
>>
File: yes yes yes.gif (982KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
yes yes yes.gif
982KB, 500x280px
>>18201087
It's not hard to tell the difference between regular clowns and spooky scary clowns, standing around and staring at people and teens wearing all black and just a spooky scary clown mask acting like assholes to random strangers

Also
>>Clowns consistently threatening schools and rumored to try and lure kids to them in the forest

If one were to approach someone there is a 50/50 chance of them fighting back against the supposed criminal
>>
>>18201039
>dress up as clown
>scare prank
>mudered
>profit?
>>
>>18201171
>profit?
>murdered
>scare prank
>dress up as clown
>>
If you ask me, it's advertising for the new IT remake
>>
>>18201198
But the remake doesn't come out for another year, why so early?
>>
>>18200743
You're a pussy because it's obviously a fucking prank, you retard
>>
Ignoring the very few clowns who have actually harmed/tried to harm someone, I almost feel as a whole this is just to show how shitty, base and animal-like humans are deep-down. People are freaking out and saying how if a clown shows up near them, they'll shoot them dead, etc. These clowns aren't even doing anything... There's this whole hysterical mob mentality thing, and it just disgusts me so much. This dumb logic of 'I'm scared cuz a clown is standing still and looking at me so I should be allowed to shot em and defend myself hur hurrr'
>>
>>18201311

That's what scares me more than these clowns, the way people behave in response to this. Reminds me of this episode of the Twilight Zone.

http://streamin.to/pbythrnbiqa5
>>
It's just a prank bro!
>>
>>18201325
Yes! I thought about that episode too actually.
I bet here's going to be more attacks on clowns than clowns attacking normies by the time this whole event is over.
>>
>>18201340

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. And certain innocent people like a professional clown at a birthday party (if normies will still do that).

I hope they don't ban the IT movie because of all this shit.
>>
>>18201369
Right, I feel sorry for anyone who makes their living as a clown or does it for a hobby. They're probably going to get shit for it forever now. Isn't it also funny how for the most part no one gives a damn that there are crimes going on around them daily, or simply 'creepy' people eyeballing you, but you add a clown suit and suddenly everyone is up in arms?
>>
it's the cluwnepocalypse

the only way to deter them is to give them some faygo and magnets, that'll keep 'em occupied
>>
>>18201369
I hope they DO ban the IT movie
>>
>>18201386

Yes, in fact I was thinking about that today. We've got terrorists out there, drug dealers, sex offenders, murderers, etc. The likely hood of such an event, a clown actually murdering you or me is slim to none. We're more likely to be killed by someone who seems like an ordinary citizen, someone who blends in more with society.

Not that this is my personal blog, but some years ago I had the police called on me in the middle of the night because I was walking around in my neighborhood wearing a navy blue fleece. They said "someone in black is causing trouble" or something like that. A police officer came by and searched me, for walking around in my fucking neighborhood.

So, that's just an example of the paranoia I've personally dealt with. Hopefully not this year, given people are on high alert.
>>
>>18201405

It might not be as good as the first, but I'm starving for some sort of horror movie.
>>
>>18201410
Wow, a similar thing happened to my friend a couple years back. He jogs at night on a track by a school here, and got the police called on him and hassled for it. For jogging on a TRACK...made for jogging. People are nuts. This clown situation is all going to turn into a mass hysteria event and people are really going to get hurt.
>>
>stage a few photos of clowns being creepy on random streets world-wide
>people see these and emulate thinking it's fun to jump onto the "fad"
>people entirely unaffiliated with the originals are coming in by the hundreds now
>viral marketing at work

Clown fear is embedded in our culture in the way it is largely due to the advent of the first It film and the legacy it's garnered.

It could be a coincidence that this is going on right after the remake was announced, but I feel that's a pretty slim chance given modern guerilla marketing techniques.

Anyone that's been watching this site with a critical eye for long enough'll notice there's a similar pattern going on here.
History comes in cycles.
>>
>>18198526
Those "white trash hillbillies" aren't Juggalos
>>
>>18201426
Yup, won't be long now before some jackass in a clown mask messes with the wrong person and ends up with some buckshot in his stomach.
>>
>>18195417
My thats my theory too. Started as a viral marketing campaign, shit went south once some sick fucks decided to copy cat them, now the marketing firm is just going to keep their heads low and hope no one fibds out who started this.
>>
>>18201311
It's almost as if the citizenry is about to form an insane clown posse.
>>
>tfw clownposters can't keep it in one thread
>>
Hear me out.

What if we somehow shift the blame of Pepe onto the clowns? Clowns are a real threat while Pepe isn't it could work out.

Also don't really think it has any connection to King's IT considering I remember something similar two years ago before it all blew up the way it has now.
>>
Wouldn't be surprised if there were clowns ITT
>>
>>18195358
They're in every state, just kill them all.
I've heard reports of clown hunts where people intend to shoot clowns.
One way or another this needs to end.
>>
So, anyone know of some spooky clown sightings, like a haunting or something? I'm sure most /x/files know about Doncaster clown. Any more like it?
>>
>>18201475
Scientific fact that a 12+ clowns can fit in one car, but not in a single thread
>>
Clown Sightings
Time: 1am

Oh fugg

New Zealand now
>>
>>18201520

That wasn't a ghost, that was just some asshole dressed up as a clown.

You might be interested in Harlequin
>>
>>18201535

We had a clown sighting today in Round Lake Illinois. Kind of scary that this is real close to home.
>>
>>18195358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxGvRxYMQHU
>>
>>18201011
you're a fucking faggot
>monkey see monkey do
>>
>>18201036
One got his brains blown out in Ft. Wayne Indiana last week. Source I live there
>>
>>18201911
Proven fake nerd
>>
Copycats inspired by YouTube "prank" vids with nothing better to do. Though the fact that it's been happening everywhere so suddenly is kind of weird. There has to be a message board somewhere where these people congregate to explain why they picked exactly now to do this.
>>
>>18201957
I imagine that would be on the deepweb my friend.

*Honk-Honk*
>>
so you guys gearin up for the The Hilari-caust?
>>
File: rubbern16-300x228_zpsfc849e40.jpg (16KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
rubbern16-300x228_zpsfc849e40.jpg
16KB, 300x228px
>>18202013
>tfw the C.H.A.N. is no longer deepweb
>>
>>18201957
Yeah this is OP, I'm not actually a regular here, I came here because I assumed 4chan was behind the clown invasion. Seems like something a /b/tard would do.
>>
>>18202268
Lmao, what for? Is that how this website treats new members? I was starting to respect this place.
>>
File: norco-fair-jul4-006.jpg (251KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
norco-fair-jul4-006.jpg
251KB, 1280x960px
>>18201957
>summertime
>driving and see a clown
>standing on the side of the road with balloons
>he starts waving at me
>then dancing and pointing at something
>he wants me to stop
>FUCKTHAT.FLAC
>it's holding a sign
>Free Parking in Rear
>trying to lure me into a vacant parking lot
>blow the red light and gtfo of there
>drive by the next day
>Nothing
>just an empty field

Fuckin spooky man
>>
File: CtQGJPPWgAA_dV4.jpg (140KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CtQGJPPWgAA_dV4.jpg
140KB, 900x1200px
>>18202333
Honk Honk
>>
>>18202268
Hell, yeah. Not op but why? Op didn't do shit wrong other than be new?

I get the vibe you are 16 with the assumption you are the king of 4chan.

Or you are a wanna be janitor. Either way, go back to /MLP/ you stupid fucking twat
>>
cia plot for distraction. it's working as planned.
>>
>>18202414
:o) brO
>>
File: 1437594948667.jpg (129KB, 484x725px) Image search: [Google]
1437594948667.jpg
129KB, 484x725px
>>18202430
Bane?
>>
I live in Phoenix. A clown chased one of my friends in Crystal Gardens at 1 AM.
>>
>>18200502
holy shit there's atleast 5578 clowns
>>
Guys, don't fall for this shit, its just viral marketing http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1396484/
>>
Nz fag here. Theres been clowns down here too, in little old newzealand.
>>
>>18197296
This
>>
>>18202533
/x/ has always had viral marketing, which is one of the reasons why I left
back again just to see what's been on here lately
>>
>>18202551
so obviously both, viral marketing for the IT movie which looks like a piece of shit jumpscare flick as always, compared to the book.
and it doesnt take much for edgy teens to dress up as the latest "scary" thing to feel important or powerful. i did the same in my teens
>>
File: 1387235851818.png (170KB, 518x331px) Image search: [Google]
1387235851818.png
170KB, 518x331px
I actually work as private security, and we were recently briefed about this on the eats coast.

Break down is, its a group of people who started doing it as a scare tactic for laughs, then copy cats went into knock-out game territory, and then people started taking it further. Gangs thinking its funny to jump people dressed up as clowns, literally leading kids into the woods with candy. Had multiple bomb threats from people claiming to be clowns. My own post had a few in a car riding up on people and stalking them for a while, waving guns and knives.

So whatever it started out as, its now at least considered a moderate threat east coast. Nothing spoopy here, just a bunch of gangs with no leaders riding the hype.
>>
>>18195417
>>18201445
So many people have this theory I'm starting to believe it was put out by a rival studio so when people hear it was all a publicity stunt they won't see the movie out of protest.
>>
File: 1474259769024.jpg (98KB, 600x823px) Image search: [Google]
1474259769024.jpg
98KB, 600x823px
http://www.ktvu.com/news/209840527-story

>mfw its here now ;____;
>mfw i have no face
>>
>>18197046
denton is a college town. I bet someone is just avvin some giggles.
>>
>>18202333
/x/ has the lowest IQ of any board. Period. There is nothing to respect here, just softly mock.
>>
>>18202781
fuck im in san francisco :(
>>
>>18198359
Capitol city checking in. Sangamon County and Christian county have been active with clowns for a few weeks now.
>>
>>18202997
>everyone in my school now regards me as an expert on clown violence
>I can at least thank the board for that

thats really not something to be thankful for. you are the creepy dude who know too much about violent clowns.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>in parking lot getting a BJ after late night movie.
>movie theater near park
>clown motherfucker sneaks up to car and screams gibberish.
>grab bat in back seat
>get out and say how I'm going to bash his skull his dick hanging out aswell
>runs away into the park.
>driving home and turn on the radio this starts to play, lose my shit and laugh uncontrollably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L6KGuTr9TI
>>
File: 1353971478711.jpg (59KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1353971478711.jpg
59KB, 500x625px
>>18201525
10/10
>>
>>18201036
>Pic related is incidents only this year. Note the concentration in the South.

>be me
>southern by the grace of dog
>gonna fuck my sister tonight
>wait, don't have no danged ol' sister
>but have granny's clown suit
>>
>>18202996
I like you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A4kiCFMhMs
>>
>>18201386
>>18201410

I get where you two are coming from, but whether this started out as viral marketing or a prank or something else, now you've got clowns running around with weapons, attempting to lure kids, chasing people, threatening schools, and so on. If it was just a bunch of idiots in costumes going for some harmless scares, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but with legit crazies jumping on the bandwagon, are you really that surprised when people start panicking? Granted, I think the stupid redneck /k/ommandos who are going so far as to say they'd shoot up a clown on sight, regardless of it having a weapon or threatening them, are complete morons who aren't helping the situation, but you can't pretend like this is just some harmless fun anymore. Retards on both sides are escalating things, which makes the people in the middle freak out and panic.
>>
>>18203193
that was well done. i definitely enjoyed
>>
>>18201386
>Right, I feel sorry for anyone who makes their living as a clown or does it for a hobby.
Fucking this, those guy will have a hard time now, wouldn't be surprised if a lt of them will stop doing it for a while even if they enjoy what they do.
>>
>>18198528
So funny I forgot to laugh.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg-NEnkZTik
>>
>>18195358
Joe Everett unit publicist for Stephen kings IT reboot.

[email protected]

https://twitter.com/joefilmpr
HIT http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1396484/

AND MAKE FILM DIE A DEATH THAT MAKE GHOST BUSTERS LOOK A SUCCESS

SPREAD THIS WHEREVER YOU SEE THIS CLOWN VIRAL MARKETING SHIT ON 4CHAN ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sage
>>
>>18202613
I am so fully torqued right now
>>
>>18200302
https://www.dailyfinesser.com/congress-has-authorize-police-officers-to-shoot-and-kill-suspicious-clowns/
>After the mysterious nationwide apparition of clowns, a new law has been passed by congress to authorize police officers, to shoot and kill any malicious clown they see alone in the streets.
>Many clowns have started to protest and the hashtag #clownlivesmatter has gone viral on social media.
>>
>>18201051
Whats the source of that pic
>>
>>18202613
Epic pasta famiglia
>>
>>18201438
>white trash hillbillies aren't jugglaos

the Gathering of the Juggalos is in the fucking woods in Southern Buttfuck, Illinois

The vast majority of Juggalos are meth addicted Midwestern white trash hillbillies
>>
>>18195417
I know this isn't /tv/ but why are remakes becoming so popular? Is Hollywood finally loosing its creativity after 100 years or are people suddenly taking cash grabs to the extreme?
>>
last night in Big Rapids Michigan a clown was shot in the head lol people out here are getting freaked out
>>
>>18199932

Theres was one at Chap H.S and a few at Sunset Park.

The Chap one actually made threats to the school and students.
>>
Made a clownspotting group on facebook, if anyone wants the link just reply, need some people from 'Murica to post some spots
>>
>>18203776
>trying to kill IT

lol no faggot

guaranteed to be the biggest horror film of 2017
>>
>>18203193
ha, not bad
>>
>>18203818
>Implying "Friday The 13th" Remake written by "Prisoners" (certified kino) writer and "Halloween" remake with Carpenter as producer wont be bigger horror movies in 2017.
>>
File: rednecks-with-guns.jpg (104KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
rednecks-with-guns.jpg
104KB, 800x572px
>>18199954
>texas
>>
>>18203847
At least I don't have to worry about spooky clowns
>>
>>18203776
Once is enough, you fucknozzle.
>>
>>18200976
Wouldn't have taken this long
>>
>>18201957
This isn't new tho. Look up the earliest incident of multiple clown sightings was 2yrs ago.
>>
>>18202929
> believed the fake chart
Kids like you chad. Ruined this website. Kids like you imitate each other dressing up like clowns
>>
File: what the actual fuck.jpg (10KB, 233x270px) Image search: [Google]
what the actual fuck.jpg
10KB, 233x270px
>>18203845
>2017
>any of that scarier than a clown older than the universe itself

have sex
>>
>>18203919
Go back to /asp/.
>>
Kids like you! It's kids like you!
>>
>>18201036
There are clowns in Louisiana.
http://m.wafb.com/wafb/db_330682/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=YEHHDSyA
>>
>>18204073
>>18204126
Fuck off, you autists.
>>
>>18204138
you fuck off you clownhating virgin piece of shit loser

oh yes, before I forget, HONK HONK FAGGET
>>
>>18202382
Underrated
>>
>>18204157
Shut the Fuck up. I hope you get roughed up by some niggers and stabbed for dressing up like a fag and scaring the shit out of people.
>>
>>18195358
http://subgenius.wikia.com/wiki/Bozos
>>
>>18195358
There was a clown at my highschool a bunch of jocks beat the shit out of him
>>
>>18202430
Well like all cia plots, they only cause more damage than they're supposed to. I think They really need to shut them down.
>>
>>18204208
bullshit, give a link or stop lying
>>
>>18202533
You keep fucking posting this. Can you back it up at least? That's just a link to IT remake main page, it doesn't mean anything. how about link to the trivia section or a thread in the message board detailing proof that they caused this. Don't expect me or anyone else to read it, you made the fucking claim, you back it up.
>>
>>18203178
That picture is too fucking big for me to open on my toaster.
>>
>>18204206
I'm actually not scared of clowns but there are other people out there that are and you are causing a lot of distress to these people. Including the elderly, do they need to see some edgy teen faggot staring through their window late at night holding a knife?
Ducking idiot. You deserve everything that comes to you.
>>
>>18204230
Why are you even responding to bait that pathetic?
>>
>>18204230
honk fagget
>>
>>18204240
>>18204330
Samefag keeping this pathetic thread alive
>>
>>18204343
>samefag
Mcfucking kill yourself.
>>
Clowns like to hang out at garage sales .They always forget to take their balloons and leave them hanging from the mailbox .
>>
He warned us.
We didn't listen.
If only we cared when it mattered.
Now the streets will run red,
with disgusting faygo.
There will be screaming and gnashing of teeth,
Because of shit rap, nobody likes
>>
>>18204546
Oh fuck it's true.
Billy was warning us all along.
>>
>>18199727
>Clown has gun
>Doggo is dieded
>>
>>18201438
itt: A white trash hillbilly juggalo defending other white trash hillbilly juggalos
>>
>>18203233
Well, what I'm more worried about is this shit:
http://www.gopocalypse.org/man-fires-ar-15-at-dogwalker-after-confusing-her-for-killer-clown/
People who let all logic go out the window. That terrifies me. I know it's all going beyond harmless fun thanks to actual crazies jumping on the clown bandwagon. But, from what I've seen thus far, there seems to be more violent acts on benign, prankster clowns and people mistaken for clowns, than clowns actually harming people. As for the clowns who think it's funny to lurk around schools and threaten kids, that shit has to stop.
>>
>>18202464
I've not seen any clowns, but every night after work (around 2am) I've been seeing big guys sneaking around Wayne Manor and Gotham City. It's so extremely habitual that you'd swear they're coming for you.
>>
>>18204680
This. It's fucking hilarious watching people shit their pants over rumors.

It's like that War of the Worlds shit.
>>
didn't read the entire thread. But some local schools have banned clown costumes because of this bullshit in the social media
>>
Canada here

http://m.torontosun.com/2016/10/05/harry-ainlay-high-school-locked-down-after-alleged-online-threat-against-staff-member
>>
>>18203752
>Is Hollywood finally loosing its creativity after 100 years or are people suddenly taking cash grabs to the extreme?
Yes.
>>
>>18200305
I think it's mostly this. Kind of like a malicious ice bucket challenge.
>>
Check out Lincoln Southwest High School, I go to a surrounding school and heard they are on lockdown bc of a clown attack or some shit
>>
>>18203752
>Finally losing creativity
>After 100 years
Learn more about film.
>>
File: 18204887.jpg (117KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
18204887.jpg
117KB, 957x1300px
>>18204887
Listen to your heart! Listen to the rain! Listen to the voices in your brain!
>>
File: 1474889571430.jpg (901KB, 1000x637px) Image search: [Google]
1474889571430.jpg
901KB, 1000x637px
>>18195358
I want to go to the mall dressed as a clown this Halloween (as I normally do, I'm not jumping on the clown bandwagon)

In the wake of recent arrests and shootings, should I?

Should I bring a weapon for self protection?
>>
File: Buzzes_Urbanmech2.jpg (160KB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
Buzzes_Urbanmech2.jpg
160KB, 1024x740px
>>18200743
>threatens the shit
>sitting in a corner
Unless he pulls out a weapon, you shouldn't shoot him. If you have to shoot him, don't kill him
>>
File: Possible connection.png (25KB, 1888x745px) Image search: [Google]
Possible connection.png
25KB, 1888x745px
Google Trends.
Notice how the interest in clowns spikes just as the interest in Harambe dies down? I think there may be a connection.

If I can find evidence of clown sightings around may 28, then I think I'll really have something.
>>
>>18204947
Harambe was the only thing holding back the tide of clowns, we are all doomed.
>>
File: 18204993.jpg (26KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
18204993.jpg
26KB, 400x267px
>>18204993
Humans are the only things that can be evil.
>>
>>18205020
Why only humans?
>>
>>18205029
Are you retarded?
>>
>>18204925
>see clown
Oh, it's one of those faggots.
>see weapon
Oh it's one of THOSE faggots! Shoot him!
>>
File: 18205029.jpg (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
18205029.jpg
99KB, 800x600px
>>18205029
Because they are the planet's plague. They destroy this planet day by day, we must stop them.
>>
>>18205035
Are you? Why only humans?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004
>>
>>18205037
C. I. D. F. detected
>>
Why does no one try talking to these clowns?
>>
File: 18205049.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
18205049.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>18205049
Let's agree to disagree, but I will say in a court of law I could prove you did.
>>
>>18195358
I think it's some kind of art thing to make a point about how we react to even possibly threatening stuff, or at least started out that way. None of these clowns has done anything except that one who threatened to kill everyone in a school. They're just vaguely creepy and exist.

There is no real threat behind these clowns so far and none of them have done anything and yet we are acting like they are some kind of terrorist sect or gang. One of them IS going to get shot soon.
America is too fucking paranoid, it seems practically like we're back to right after 9/11 again. American police don't need fucking APC's and military grade equipment most of them haven't been trained to even use.
They also don't need itchy trigger fingers for shit that isn't even a threat.
>>
>>18203681
This is false btw.

>>18203752
People want money that's it.
>>
>>18205020
>evil
because we came up with the concept of evil, duh. A Lion could technically just go and grab a protein shake if it had money, but it doesn't know any better so it mauls a man in front of his children.
>>
>>18205037
This is the only decent point. I kind of want some kind of non-enviromental apocalypse that doesn't involve people blowing up plants.
>>
>>18205187
>There is no real threat behind these clowns so far and none of them have done anything and yet we are acting like they are some kind of terrorist sect or gang.

Oh yeah going around threatening to kill people, children, close down schools, being on your private property looking through your window with a knife or a gun in the early hours of the night and more that's all fine and not reason enough to feel threatened by these clowns?

Fuck off.
>>
>>18205211
I have only seen a single one who threatened anyone and that was via a text from some 13 year old. You fuck off.
>>
>>18205215
Why don't you check this twitter you faggot.
All the clowns are running up to people with shit etc.

https://twitter.com/ReportsClowns
>>
>>18205218
Isn't this shit assault and battery?
Kinda wanna be a clown with a gopro now.
>>
>>18205222
Police already said if you do this at night and scare people etc you have no support.
You have it coming to you.
>>
>>18205240
No they didn't. That thing about the law was a hoax.
Do you know dick shit on this? Jesus christ.
>>
>>18203752
Hollywood discovered that people will watch movies no matter what. By remaking movies, it'll cause people to get nostalgic and decide to rewatch their favorite movies of the past.

This saves time also by not having to completely come up with a new script/dialouge/story.

Sad thing is it works.
>>
>>18205240
What if my clown car broke down and I'm just walking home late?
>>
>>18205240
Also what the fuck do you mean no support? They don't get to decide that once a court is brought in.
>>
UPDATE: The clowns have arrived in Australia. Police here couldn't give a shit and just tell you to stop being a pussy ass lil bitch
>>
>>18201311
fuck up clown
>>
>>18202382
gold
>>
How come there no clowns in Toronto :(
>>
This is why we should've gassed the jugalos years ago.
>>
File: wasco_clown.jpg (66KB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
wasco_clown.jpg
66KB, 920x518px
>>
>>18205240
Ha, that's not what was said at all. Saying to be aware people may lash out at you if you do clown shit is not the same at all as saying they wouldn't support or help you if you were being beaten by a mob.
>>
>>18205187
I feel like this could be how it started. But, now we have the actual lunatic assholes taking it too far.
>>
I saw footage from JMU of a crowd of kids hauling ass and running for their lives from a couple of clowns. Clowns aren't even fucking scary. If I see one of these guys I'm gonna approach him and just start talking to him. But really... what's so scary about a fucking clown?
>>
>>18205365
>Start talking to a clown
>He stabs you

gg
>>
>>18205405
The clown isn't going to stab you though.
>>
>>18205286
Saw one in Kitchener today man. Give it time.
>>
There was a clown at my school

Granted it was dress up week for homecoming, but it caused quite a stir
>>
>>18200778
lmao thank you
>>
>>18203752

See

>>18204887

Hollywood has basically always been remakes or adaptations. Film is a business that accidentally kicks out art every now and then. But the bottom line comes first, and remaking something that did well usually sells. Not always.
>>
>>18205042

Only humans have moral concepts, animals don't give a shit. More specifically humans can think in and express abstract concepts that animals cannot, good and evil being exactly those sort of concepts.
>>
>>18199954
>clown related shooting
What a wonderful sentence
>>
a creepy clown was spotted a few months ago in green bay Wisconsin. Freak people out and made national news. Turns out they were filming a b-rated movie. But now copy cats are freaking people out everywhere..
>>
I for one am more worried about the mimes. You never know what type of invisible weapon they might have.
>>
Lake park high school
>>
Is happening in Mexico too really sketchy
>>
>>18199954
I'm in Michigan, the local cops said if masked dudes enter your business, fire away. There's already been a few clown/mask robberies
>>
>>18203915
Not him but I know first hand how drop dead fucking retarded /x/ is from when I tried to start a science thing explaining or at least giving relevant information on certain paranormal things
>>
>>18205827

Nope. Most of the creepy clowns before it hit internet meme was in the deep south in the backwoods of carolinas in BLACKED neighborhoods. Hanging around the edge of the woods, digging holes, drinking, and sometimes venturing closer to stare at people at the laundromat-mat etc. When it hit meme status, people started the jump scare shit.
>>
In 2011 a documentary, Killer Legends, did a blip on this phenomenon happening on the east coast, like 20 years ago.
I just think socoal media us fueling it. Funny thing is...
Tons of talk here in North Texas, but I can not find a true pic, interview or police report in my town.
Only false 911 calls & excuses for missed work & classes.
I think it's a lot of hearsay.
>>
>>18195497
no it didnt, this shit been going on for quite some time. but maybe now it has gotten more popular because of a film nobody knows about.
>>
>>18197046
News reports saying they're in Tulsa too
>>
some recent california sightings
http://claycord.com/2016/10/06/clayton-valley-charter-high-school-calls-police-after-clown-picture-posted-online/
http://claycord.com/2016/10/05/update-clown-grabs-1-year-old-child-on-willow-pass-rd-in-concord/
>>
>>18205037
Shut up, Hirokawa.
>>
>>18205483

Much Clown Love, my ninja.
>>
>>18206152
Don't give up, anon, keep explaining science stuff. There are a few logical /x/philes around here and we need more.
>>
>>18201311
t. Bozo
>>
>>18203723

Seconding this.
>>
>>18200494
you cant see niggers in the streets at night tho senpai
>>
>>18196831
Man I used to live in Plainfield as a kid. I have dreams about it all the time, I have no idea why.

Used to live in that subdivision by Beggar's Pizza and Hardee's, although when I lived there I think it was just a Wendy's and BK. I can't believe all the development this town got, that entire neighborhood south of Fraser was just cornfields.

Is that huge spooky abandoned white building still around?
>>
File: 1469166191389.jpg (8KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469166191389.jpg
8KB, 223x200px
i swear to god this is getting way out of hand, the middle school i live next to got threatened as well as the high school and the county police are investigating, though they are saying "ignore the clowns" This is getting sickeningly awful
>>
This also happened in '81. Clowns are being hired by democrats to distract people from the election.
>>
Why does everyone keep saying this is for IT? That movie is over a year away. Not a few weeks away.
>>
>>18207470
Viral marketing can start up to two years if the anticipation is high enough.
>>
They all ripping off Whitey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6173ICzzom0
>>
>>18200348

We need batmans , lots of batmans.
>>
>>18195358
Its a happening. We are all going to fucking die. This is the end. The clowns are the harbingers of our destruction.
>>
>>18207723
Wow stop being a bitch anytime now
>>
>>18203193
This is so fake, he was far off on the right side of the road, they could have easily sped around him. Why would they risk getting out of the car to pummel the clown when he could have been armed. There is also a jump cut right before "they run him over"

I'm willing to bet most of these clown videos are fake and looking to just get hits on youtube.
>>
File: 1474782288013.jpg (21KB, 416x439px) Image search: [Google]
1474782288013.jpg
21KB, 416x439px
This might be a tiny bit scary if any of them actually fucking did ANYTHING.

Not that I want anyone to get hurt but holy shit this is retarded as it currently stands.
>>
File: IMG_2998.jpg (188KB, 1207x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2998.jpg
188KB, 1207x795px
Here in México we take matters into our own hands

http://www.posta.com.mx/edomex/matan-dos-payasos-que-asustaban-mujeres-y-ninos-en-ecatepec#&gid=1&pid=1
>>
>>18208292
Based Mexico
>>
>>18195417
Around where I live a clown attacked a middle school kid and chased down a little elementary schooler. I don't think it's an ad for their movie
>>
>>18202459
Go back to Tumblr, faggot.
>>
>>18195358
Hey i just remembered something! Remember that weird meme from few weeks back with the 'feel' edited to look scary? It marked the date as 16th of october,maybe this is a warm up for whatever is coming
>>
>>18208292
What's the story please
>>
>>18208381
Ecatepec, MEXICO STATE clown Two men were found dead in the vicinity of the colony America Santa Clara in the municipality of Ecatepec States of Mexico.

According to the testimony of some present, clowns were scaring passersby on the street when they were confronted by a group of young people who started beating them brutally to death.

The incident occurred around 2:00 Friday morning, so the bodies of the clowns were raised by the Expert Services SEMEFO just this morning and transported to SEMEFO of Ecatepec where he was necropsied law.

It is noteworthy that this practice of scaring people by a clown costume, is becoming fashionable in Mexico so more stories like this are not discarded.

this is why people are thinking its the cartels moving into areas and making themselves known.
>>
>>18208399
wow

thanks

Is this trustworthy news?
>>
well my local thrift store has an entire section dedicated to these damn costumes no wonder their popping up so frequently lol
>>
>>18201081
the not how the law works, Shaqueesha
>>
>>18208432
its spreading around the internet not sure of the source I just translated it for you.
>>
>>18208399
This is no laughing matter.
>>
>>18208432
>>18208471
to clarify I added the last line. I meant to indent it further so it wouldn't seem like it was part of the story
>>
>>18208471
Why so serious?
>>
Hurricane Matthew is a distraction to get people to leave their homes while death squads move into different parts of the state to kill clowns without the public being any the wiser.
>>
>>18208471
Oh whats up clowns finally getting what they deserve?

Faggot.
>>
File: 75235.jpg.png (395KB, 800x463px) Image search: [Google]
75235.jpg.png
395KB, 800x463px
>>18195358
Thread is now kill, everybody post ITT so we don't get a dozen more of these things.

>>18208491
>>18208491
>>18208491
>>
>>18205240
that not how the law works, Bubba
>>
>>18205571
Other apes, as well as some birds (specifically the genus corvidae) actually can think in and express abstract concepts on that level

So, yeah, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18208292
did those clowns drink the water?
>>
>>18201397

Holy fuck i laughed hard at that
>>
>>18204230
>>there are people tgat are afraid of ____ so you better stop doing it or you might scare someone.

Lol. Grow up.
>>
>>18195417
Theres a YT channel called TheScariestStoryEver and the guy there has many clown videos and these sightings have been going on for like 4 years now or so. He has a lot of news articles from years ago with different creepy clown events. I really doubt it has anything to do with IT reboot just from how long it's been taking place.
>>
>>18201535

Dude there was an actual assault in Hamilton, NZ too. WTF.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/85115578/clown-attackers-assault-woman-walking-home-in-hamilton
>>
>>18195358

Mass hysteria; clowns aren't real.
>>
Another NZ here, yea just saw on Facebook about one in Christchurch. Any day now until someone will get killed or injured... ticking tie bomb really, will be interesting to see how it plays out.
>>18202536
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.