[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General- Angry Meowser Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 420
Thread images: 33

File: Activate_Fangs.jpg (235KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
Activate_Fangs.jpg
235KB, 2048x1896px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18185375
>>
File: 1473639425043.jpg (5KB, 161x131px) Image search: [Google]
1473639425043.jpg
5KB, 161x131px
is /div/ the watered-down female version of /r9k/
>>
>>18188113
Yeah. Except we're not hateful, just lonely
>>
Hi,can you help me?
i`m begining with magic stuff. I dowloaded a tons of book (Grimoires) like Clavicula Salomonis, and others autor`s books.
The other day, i started practise clarivoyance, instead using a crystall ball, i used a glass full of water. As the book says, i concetrated in my question and focus in the glass, a few minutes later, in the glass apeared animal and objects figures. The meaning of every thing that apeared, matches with a possible answer. Was an awesome experiences!
But now, i cant do it again! I focus in the glass and nothing happen, can explein me what is happening to me? It`s frustrating.
Cheers!
>>
>>18188125
I personally never did that before but maybe cleansing ? like cleanse the space you do it in ?
>>
could I get a reading if anyone's around(??) (male, 22, libra) can give more info
>>
M
Pieces

How will my love life pan out in the next year or so?
>>
Did a three card spread to see if someone was missing me.
Got:
How (person) feels: Knight of Cups
What (person) is thinking: The Sun
Potential/path: Strength

I'm a little confused, as I don't think these are the traditions missing you/not missing you cards. Though pulling these traditionally happy cards makes ME feel good, it is possible that this spread suggests that they're doing okay without me (which isn't bad. I don't want them to be miserable, I just want to know if they're thinking, mostly positively, of me). What do you guys think?
>>
>>18188113
>>18188123
it's better to be alone then be with someone who's bad4u
>>
>>18188113
kek. so truee
>>
>>18188170
Thanks i will try! :)
>>
>>18188181
I think it would be better for someone else to do a missing you spread it's so easy to project your own feelings onto this kind of reading
>>
>>18188188
np! I always hear of sometimes negative vibes and what not can be in places so a cleanse is always good
>>
>22
>male
>scorpio moon, leo sun

what do i need to do with myself to get a nice/genuine lady to date? (self-improvement? hair-cut? aloof?)
>>
I'll take three queries for consideration and choose the most interesting of the three to read.
>>
>>18188224
I'm in a difficult situation so your input would be appreciated >>18186532
>>
File: 1469503181700.jpg (148KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469503181700.jpg
148KB, 768x1024px
M
Aries sun, Cancer moon
I feel like I've made a mistake in the career I've chosen. Should I keep going on my current path or change it?
>>
>>18188224
hi, I'll give it my best shot.

I'm 22 male libra sun, cancer moon
I'd like a reading to do with wether I'll ever go to live abroad again or stay here? I really want to but have too much anxiety and depression to manage it and came home last year because I have a jaw disease so I'm abit hopeless and been wondering what kind of destiny is in store for me in relation to what location in the world I will be in! thanks for reading
>>
>>18188224
M
Cancer (gemini if you want to fall for the NASA meme)

What will the future hold for me? Just a general reading I guess
Bonus if you're interested: What will I look like?
>>
>>18188224

Male
Sagittarius-Capricorn cusp

All my life I have dreamed of being a successful actor. I want to use this to help others, but help myself first. I am willing to do anything to achieve this goal, may it be "selling my soul to the devil" or anything like that. I am very serious about achieving my goal at any cost. It's either this or suicide, those are my two realistic options.
>>
>>18188224
Can you tell me how old my spirit is?
What info do you need?
>>
Female
Scorpio

I want to know about my past lives :).
>>
What does /div/ think of crystals and those bracelets they sell in the store with water from mt.everest
>>
Air-query: any Tarot reader pls

I'm male.
What will happen when I finally confront D. about how badly she treated me in the past and just cut contact for no good and shallow reasons? I feel very hurt. it's been years, punishment didn't fit the crime at all and I should move on but it's constantly on my mind because I'm very angry with her. the situation is hopeless and I don't even want anything to do with her at this point but I kinda do want confrontation and put it to rest.
>>
>>18188182
FINALLY! Thank you.
>"no game is better than a bad game" ~/tg/
>>
>>18188224
My great grandmother did a lot of witchcraft (or something related, I'm not exactly sure) back in the day when she was alive. She hated the idea of my grandfather getting married because she wanted him to become her servant, someone who would take care of her until her very last breath. But he did, and she obviously didn't like that. There is a lot more to this story, but I'll leave it at that. She died screaming in agony (or so my family says). Does the bad stuff happening to my family have something to do with her in any way? I have always felt a "presence" (it could be paranoia though).
>>
>>18188382
You do readings don't you?

Can you do a general reading?

Male
Cancer
Water

What will I look like in the future?

Also I got told the name of my next gf, can you get the same name?
>>
>>18188382
i was so relieved when i found the strength to leave my ex for good. theres no bigger trap then being in an emotionally abusive relationship.
>>
>>18188255
In 1519, Hernán Cortés led 600 men in conquest of the mighty Aztec empire, beginning his campaign with the Laconic command:

“Burn the boats.”

You / Acting Career: The Fool (reversed) / 8 of Swords (reversed)
Barriers: King of Swords, 8 of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles
Advice: 7 of Pentacles, 2 of Pentacles, 5 of Swords
Projected Outcome: 4 of Swords (reversed), supported by 10 of Swords and 7 of Cups
Alternate Outcome: The Hanged Man, supported by 2 of Swords and The Hierophant

Attrition strategy for a high-attrition industry, how interesting.

Do you know what I find interesting about this spread? There are very few cards involving interactions between multiple people, which seems strange for an industry that thrives so much on networking. It seems that the issue that needs to be addressed is within you. Well, there are others who stand in your way, obviously; there is competition. However, the biggest challenge is going to be a test of your endurance.

There will be times when you will be on your last bit of energy, and you will be so impoverished that you will debate between begging and stealing in order to eat. Those who have more resources than you will have an extreme advantage over you. I see that you will be going into debt at some point if you are to pursue this, and you may live in fear of creditors for some time.
(cont)
>>
>>18188382
Empath reading today?
>>
>>18188435
(cont)
There are those who will try to bully or intimidate you, but you will need to ignore them and maintain mental balance. There is one person in particular who will be doing very well and will be a major rival for you. You'll know the cocky bastard when you meet him, dark slick hair and a dark blue suit, wry smile. Well, he's going to be causing you some enormous issues as a rival, especially since he has an alternate source of income on which to fall and from which to pull for his marketing: this is something you will lack. In order to defeat him, you will need to do something that many would consider unethical. You should learn about his family and cause a major disruption that takes his attention away. I won't say it's something as bad as killing someone (nothing like that), but causing a major catastrophe within his family will cause you to emerge victorious over him. You will need to execute this strike without mercy or conscience.

Or simply fail.

Your projected outcome shows that you have a high probability of suffering defeat if you rely on purely ethical means. Idealism will be your undoing, and any thoughts of nobility or focus on good intentions will cause you to falter when it is time to plunge the metaphorical knife. Your “why” will need to switch from “helping others” to “victory at all costs,” and you may need to train your mind to take pleasure in the anguish of your rival that you would say now you would never do. There is a day when you have less than a dollar in your bank account, and you haven't eaten in about 32 hours, and that epiphany comes to you, that his blood would be the most delicious thing you could have.

Alright, that was edgy as all fuck, but you get the idea, right? The alternate outcome shows a sacrifice that allows you push through the stagnation and gain the necessary experience you'll need. From there, you stand a much higher chance of success.

Good luck.
>>
File: attributedto.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
attributedto.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
>>18188224

I've done some pretty awful things. I did them for what I thought were good reasons at the time, and while I had some successes I've had some failures, and I caused a lot of pain to a lot of people. I can't even say that my motivations for doing this were PURELY altruistic because a lot of anger and other feelings were wrapped up in what I was doing.

I have three paths before me that I perceive:
1. Don't talk. Carry the burden of what I've done on my conscience and use it to be a better person.
2. Privately confess to those that I have wronged and let them decide on their choice regarding retribution.
3. Confess to the system and let society deal with my actions.

What's the best move?
>>
>>18188255
A dream isn't everything anon, that stuff doesn't go with you when you're in the ground. I can't be a pirate and sail the seas finding treasure. Gotta accept it if it doesn't happen over suicide.
>>
Might do a few again tonight.
>first name
>Eye color
>Hair color
>sign/Elements
>Yes,No,Maybe Questions
Go.
>>
>>18188486
Any of that info you can do without? I can trade a reading, if that helps.
>>
>>18188486
Stephen
Silver-Gray
Natural hair color is brown, dyed blue.
Aries
Will things get better in the coming months?
>>
>>18188435
>>18188440

You know what's fucked up? How accurate those card readings are. Mental clarity is a huge barrier for me right now. I can't get my mind off of certain things and keep thinking about them even when I know I shouldn't. I have isolated myself from everyone but 2-3 friends and 1 family member. I have been focusing purely on learning the art of acting, reading books penned by famous acting teachers, watching workshop videos of famous and good actors teaching. I have no desire, currently, to hang out with anyone as it would take time away from me working on this. I even have an audit coming up for an acting studio. The Knight of Pentacles is a barrier for me currently, my mind is too clouded to focus on a lot. I am trying to clear it up but I do not know where to start. The fool, 8 of swords, very accurate with myself. The advice though... I got a spur of motivation and regained my will to pursue acting about two weeks ago. Something just turned on in my head. That advice? It's what guidelines I've set out for myself for the process of learning to act. As with the 5 of Swords.. I have recently lost a huge person in my life with the only thanks being myself. I did not realize or see that until it was too late. I now realize that I do indeed tend to create tension and hostility with those I care about the most, only thanks to my negative thinking. Both meanings of it apply to me. I know there is much struggle ahead that I do not want to waste, but there is also a lot I can fix with myself.

(cont)
>>
>>18188486
Edward
Green
Brown
Scorpio
Will I ever find a cute woman and keep her?
>>
>>18188497
>No name
No ancestry connection
>hair and eye
Building a base image increases connection
> sign and elements
Helps interpret the fall pattern

I can with out all but it would lessen accuracy
>>
>>18188486
Emily
green or blue, I can't tell
medium-dark brown
cancer
How can I create optimal results of what I'm going to communicate to a specific someone? I've been overthinking this for weeks. He has cancer as his sun sign and black hair if that helps.
>>
>>18188486
Tara
Brown
Brown
Leo fire
Is my future boyfriend hot?
>>
>>18188486
Kyle
Gray
Brunette
Libra
Am I going to find a girlfriend within the next 6 months, will the relationship go good?
>>
>>18188486
connor
greeen
brownish/blonde
leo sun, mostly water tho

will a nice lady quench my loneliness in the coming months?
>>
>>18188486
Freya
Libra the air sign
Brunette eyes blue hair
Do I find a man in the next six months?
>>
>>18188486
Brandon, brown, brown, Pisces, water. Will her feelings towards me become more favorable?
>>
>>18188486

>>Christopher
>>Brown
>>Very dark brown/black
>>Scorpio/Water
>>Question:

A girl wants me to meet her tonight for a hook up. But things are kinda complicated. Should I hook up with her tonight, or no?
>>
>>18188531
You will enjoy how he looks

>>18188517
There is a chance but you must not get in your own way
>>18188510
The possibilities are there but the line between yes and no is very thin. Seize a chance if you see it.
>>
joseph
dark brown eyes,
black hair,
aries.
will alex from work sleep with me?
>>
>>18188517
>>18188531
>>18188534
>>18188538
>>18188543
>>18188550
>>18188558
>all these thisty fucks
>>
>>18188560
Jacob
Blue
Dirty blonde
Cancer and water

Will I get another girlfriend in the next 3 years?
>>
Hey /div/, where should I pick up my tarot deck from?
>>
>>18188486
Joe
Brown
Black
Aries/fire
Should I be following my heart or my head?
>>
>>18188567
>youmustbenew.jpeg
>>
>>18188560
>There is a chance but you must not get in your own way

Thank you for the reading, if you don't mind, how would I get in my own way and overcome this?
>>
>>18188515
For my outcome... I do feel as if I must do everything at once. I am very restless, both my mind and body. I am getting more and more sick and I have stopped looking after myself, my health at least. I do have great pain and I have been facing it a lot this week. I don't know how to deal with it other than to think about it and cry, and I have cried more than I ever have in my whole life this week. I sound like a pussy, but it's the only way I know to push past it. And I am not happy with the progress I am making now. It seems so stagnant.

The 10 of Swords. I do feel betrayed, defeated. A lot of very bad things have happened to me all at once in the past two months alone. It's keeping me from progressing mentally. I am incredibly hurt by my recent betrayal and am still trying to get over it. I took several hits and did nothing about them, as the card suggests.

The 7 of Cups is fairly accurate too. I've been intoxicating myself for the purpose of escapism. I've been spending so much on weed and I've been clouding my mind more with it. I have realized that in order to really focus that I need to stop buying it and stop using it until I'm 100% on the path I want, focusing and doing everything I need to. It's scary how accurate your reading was. I'm still reading everything though.
>>
Anyone doing tarots, scrying or runes?
>>
>>18188567
Welcome to /div/, or should I say 4chan.
>>
>>18188543
The space between a no or maybe will be filled with a far yes. Love look for it and be open to one not of your usual ilk
>>18188538
Patience is a virtue love will come from looking for it.
>>18188534
Love your self for your love will not come in the next six months
>>
>>18188560
>the line between yes and no is very thin

Fun.

Might just kill myself now desu.
>>
>>18188525
Follow your heart be open honest and willing to initiative find a day were both scopes read of love and confess thy self
>>
>>18188558
The out come is bleak and concequenses are neigh even if you do hook up problems 3 fold shall arise
>>
>>18188578
A balance you must find between feeling and reason let the soul mediate between heart and head.
>>
>>18188525
>>18188486

>Yes,No,Maybe Questions
Sorry, I better rephrase then

Is my current plan for expressing personal concerns going to result well?
>>
>>18188626
Friend or family
>>
>>18188616
Much appreciated.
>>
>>18188486
Sam
Green
Dirty blonde
Aquarius
Will I find a qt japanese to call my own?
>>
>>18188631
Did you skip me?>>18188569
>>
>>18188586
I can not say how but it will come through second guessing your self
>>
>>18188631
Friend
>>
>>18188635
Sorry there's a lot.
Three years be a long time but Love, Loss, and love again stands before thee.
>>
>>18188648
it's ok
>>
>>18188486
Gregor
Blue-green
Brunette
Leo/Fire (lots of fire element in the chart)
Will I get a job at the theatre company soon?
>>
>>18188644
Find a night were your stars both align and succeed you shall but wary hurry on matter sincere
>>
>>18188486

marina
blue
brown
pisces
will i find a boyfriend next year?
>>
>>18188486
Saejun
Dark Brown
Dark Brown
Cancer
Will I get a job in the foreseeable future?
>>
>>18188652
No, im sorry. I threw twice the yes was far strung. The chance of yes is fleeting and long a chance but neigh is not good.
>>
>>18188659
Be confident and you shall earn your keep before long.
>>
>>18188653
Thank you
>>
>>18188486
Simon
Green
Brown
Scorpio/Water and Air
Am I eating right now?
>>
>No more love questions the stones keep falling nutural now on those the spirits are tired of your thirsty asses
>>
>>18188435
>>18188440
>>18188515
>>18188588

I have a lot of similarities with both outcomes, currently. For the Hierophant.. would that be considered an acting coach/teacher? I have an audit with one soon.. but I am considering holding out now and taking more time to learn as much as I can, thanks to your advice.

That's fairly accurate as well. I only ever interact with a few people at a time. You know what's odd? Despite not interacting with many people, I am still able to come in contact with a bunch of relatively hard to contact people. I'm not sure if it's luck or if it's my own charisma and social skills helping me.

I do need to address many issues within myself. I do not really know how to. Endurance isn't my strongest point, but I am still alive and that is a testiment to my own endurance as I do have serious thoughts of suicide weekly, and have been having these thoughts for the better part of this year. They come and go.

I am already in debt as well, but I managed to find a way to put a hold on it for now. They won't be bothering me for at least four years.

And as for the blue suit man. I've done many things like this before, I have no issue with this. I am willing to do whatever I need to do to achieve my goal, right?

Not very edgy, you were very accurate if anything and I am taking your advice as seriously as a life or death choice. I read the last paragraph as a revenge letter to myself, and an award letter to my future self.

I am truly thankful of your reading.
>>
>>18188661
alright. whatever. thanks.
>>
>>18188672

is that why you skipped mine?
>>
>>18188672
>tfw mine got skipped and now I can't even call your attention to it
>>
>>18188486

Nicholas
Brown
Brown/Black
Leo

Question is basically a 1/2/3, see >>18188462
>>
>>18188672
you're a fucking asshole... why offer reads you should have put a disclaimer that you dont do love reads.
>>
File: acanthus.jpg (87KB, 506x768px) Image search: [Google]
acanthus.jpg
87KB, 506x768px
>>18188686

>gives free service
>he's an asshole for adding stipulations

Christ, and people wonder why we burn out so quickly.
>>
>>18188686
I have done a lot of love readings the stones and spirits are tired of them currently invoking for the same thing eventually just gives nutural results
>>18188680
>>18188677
Im very sorry I dis not mean to skip anyone
>>
>>18188695

oh it's no big deal, i just assumed it was because it was a love question
>>
>>18188672
Should I quit the football team? Thirst free. (I'm pretty sure)
>>
>>18188704
Definite yes. With light regrets
>>
>>18188708
Hey the people on discord think your cool. thanks for the reading. (I'm screwed)
>>
>>18188708
Ross
Grey
Brown/Dirty Blonde roots
Scorpio
Will I find what it is I seek by the end of this year?
Have I already had my birthday this year? (I need to test, too many false readings over the years).
>>
>>18188711
I was on there the other night. But thanks for that!
>>
>>18188486
Lee
Brown Eyes
Dark Brown hair
Pisces/Water

Did G want what I think they may have wanted?
>>
>>18188714
Last one for now.
The chance is good if yee keep to your faith to not be discouraged even spirits are omnipotent
>>
File: IMG_2085.jpg (184KB, 1060x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2085.jpg
184KB, 1060x594px
>>18188113
Back in my day, we didn't have /div/ or divination general threads. Hell, we'd have ten or so tarot threads going at the same time in the catalog (which no one uses). Even before reading threads became popular, a diviner would spend hours (or days) in one thread by themselves answering querents. Hence the need for a trip.

I've seen a lot of good come out of /div/ - it can be a good learning place; but I've seen some... not-so-good things come of it too. There are a lot of sad, lonely people who are in need of >>>/adv/ or guidance in their lives.

Please don't compare us to /r9k/... We, at least, have hope for the future.
>>
>>18188762
Well it was all thanks to that one anon that first started it because of the clutter. Last I remember from him he was banned for some IP mishap and I haven't seen him since.
>>
>tfw you always miss the cut off for last reading

it's like something is telling me not to find out about my future... maybe because It is shit
>>
>>18188771
Same, man. I have terrible timing. Maybe it's divine intervention after all lol.
>>
/div/ 2016, cool readers never have the time
On a love wire right up off the post
You and I should read
Love query skipping like a stone
With the /div/ thread pointed at the dawn
We were sure we'd never see an end to it all
>>
Question for all: who will win the election?

If you get it right, you win one point. If you get it wrong, all divination is bullshit and you must be executed.

Good luck!
>>
>>18188893
Hillary will win by a margin of 3%.
>>
>>18188897
Game is on.

Also holy shit did we hit >>18188888?
>>
>>18188901
No.
>>
>>18188101
I've seen some people doing tarot before and i warn you now make sure you are mentally fortified before even touching tarot ive seen to many people thinking somthings harmless then it twists their mind and enrgergys into a mess and they dont seem to notice they just think it's the learning process Every peroson i meet who does card magic has very messed up energys and just a general vibe the cards change people to suit their own choosing they are not truth. for those who are drawn into the mindset of other tarot people when using the tarot cards just burn your cards and dont try again until youve mentally fortified yourself after remembering yourself. This is your last warning Do Not Use ANY Magic without protection.
>>
>>18188486
Steph
Brown
Black
Earth
Does J like me?
>>
Air query:

Jade
Brown
Brown with blonde tips
Scorpio
Will I ever get a job that I don't hate?
>>
>>18189303
these fucking autists like you who just post queries in here without even addressing a reader
>>
>>18188883
I don't know if you're the same anon, but I'm loving these. Keep 'em up.
>>
>>18189341
I do most of them yeah and thanks.
>>
>>18189430
You're awesome anon, they're pretty well done.
>>
>>18189457
Ah just a bunch of songs with lyrics replaced, nothing special. But I appreciate it regardless.
>>
>>18188486
Jake
Blue
Brown
Taurus

Will my dad ever be back, and does he miss me?
>>
>>18188171
happy birthday
>>
/div/ is barren now. You guys are better off doing self readings with tarot because I don't think there's going to be a pool of readers in a long while.

Good luck, love query faggots.
>>
File: 9V0q3Fg.jpg (108KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
9V0q3Fg.jpg
108KB, 894x894px
I must admit, this place is pretty fucking deserted as of late. Oh well. Time to step in for an hour or so.

Give me whatever information you think I may need, a question, and genders of everyone involved in the question. Please not too much love-related questions, and try not to make your questions too vague.

>>18189556
It ain't fucking surprising that some leave, simply because it feels like everyone just throws questions, gets an answer, and fucks off without saying thank you or giving followup feedback. I'm not saying that all of the querents are ungrateful pieces of shit, but frankly, I could see how there's less and less of a draw for people to bother with divination. Less interest to do things, all and all.
>>
>>18189568
Hi
I'm male and I ask you what is coming for me this month, any new people in my life (girls especially)?
>>
>>18189568
Will my actions towards the other dude have serious consequences in the future?
Im a dude
>>
File: GreatBirdSpirit.jpg (126KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
GreatBirdSpirit.jpg
126KB, 500x507px
>>18189568
male
i want to try to prod into the occult again, i have always stayed not to close to do anything worthwhile but not too far so it doesnt affect me

i want to "step in" now , pls give advice
>>
>>18189556
It's usually dead around this time of the day anyway, and readers come and go like the tides. And as >>18189568 said, it can get a little rough sometimes, but I believe the majority here a good people.
>>
In readings, what exactly are you supposed to do if a very positive card like The World comes up to signify a situation that's definitely awful?
>>
>>18189568
Hope you're doing well sweetie *hugs*
>>
>>18189568
I have an interesting one for you today.

When doing readings for long periods of time, I'm able to predict all the events fairly accurately, and most often in order. However, my time frames seem to be off. In a given example, I read for myself, and the events were perfect, but they were a month off. Given the accuracy otherwise, it doesn't really seem like it's a matter of practice only.

That being said, I would like a reading on a potential adjustment I could make within myself in order to correct this. Thanks.
>>
>>18189581
Means that it's ending anon, the world is a card of conclusion, whatever is going on will end and open a new cycle.
>>
>>18189568
I'm more angered by the fact that many of them ask the most shallow queries concerning their future soulmates or waifus. It's generally annoying to see and I don't even do readings. At least go for meaningful ones that allows for some form of introspection. It's all about being a better person tomorrow than you are today.

I promise you, Anons, love comes when you don't look for it. And this is coming from a Pisces, mind you.

>>18189579
I understand where you guys are both coming from, since I've seen some readings do wonders in these generals but recently, I don't know, Empath. Also, hope you're doing well, anon.
>>
>>18189588
That does make sense in context. Thanks.
>>
>>18189568
Should I get a vasectomy?

>It ain't fucking surprising that some leave, simply because it feels like everyone just throws questions, gets an answer, and fucks off without saying thank you or giving followup feedback. I'm not saying that all of the querents are ungrateful pieces of shit, but frankly, I could see how there's less and less of a draw for people to bother with divination. Less interest to do things, all and all.

What do you want a posse?

Create an irc channel or some shit.
>>
I just got three death cards. only one in the deck. is this bad?
>>
>>18189604
Nah you gonna revive on the 3 day
>>
>>18189590
It's all good anon, we'll bounce back and before you know it this sudden influx of negativity will give way to positivity; wax and wane.
>I promise you, Anons, love comes when you don't look for it. And this is coming from a Pisces, mind you
Can confirm, love comes when the time is right, and usually in the most unlikely of places. And to guys out there, a man who is stable and happy with what he's doing in life instantly becomes more attractive.
>>
>>18189604
Answer these first:
1. Which deck did you use?
2. What was the query/context?
3. Which spread did you use and the other cards position?
>>
>>18189573
Queen of Swords, Eight of Wands, Four of Cups, Four of Disks.

There may be things coming, and if you wish to interpret it in such a way, the Queen of Swords can symbolize a woman, but even if it would be the case, she's not going to be easily accessible nor approachable. Although at the same time, the stable combination of Four of Cups and Four of Disks are going to make me say that you're not going to have anything surprising or interesting happen in your love life, but it's not going to be a very quiet month either.

>>18189575
Prince of Disks, Four of Disks, Prince of Cups.

I would like to say not really. At least it's not going to be anything major. Of course, for one it will be a bit more difficult to proceed with things in the future, while the other is going to be more reserved. Since it's two of you, and two Prince cards, I'd say that each of the two represent you, but I can't say which one exactly.

Nothing major or serious though, I suppose.

>>18189576
Queen of Cups, Atu XIX, Knight of Cups, Atu I, Prince of Wands, Nine of Wands.

If you're really wanting to get into it, you're not going to do any prodding. What cards suggest is to become somewhat emotionally balanced, but really, go into it with optimism and some sense of well, common sense. There's also the fact that the way you should get into it is the Magus itself. Really, just the mere fact that you're prodding into it already affects you. I'm not suggesting to go balls deep, but you can definitely get into doing things while keeping yourself somewhat safe with not being an idiot and evoking Goetia straight from the get go and well, learning how to shield yourself.

Overall, to keep it short; don't prod and expect much, instead get into it seriously and you'll be good.

>>18189585
I suppose I'm doing alright, just kind of antsy about tomorrow and Tuesday.
>>
>>18189568
>Male Pisces
>Other person is Female Scorpio

Apparently, this happened a while ago but it's been on my mind recently. Let's call the other one "G". G is someone that I believed had some form of huge infatuation over me in my workplace about a year ago and I somewhat entertained it. Then, then next year, she began acting very weird yet still "there" somewhat. It was a rather busy year however, and I didn't really entertain much of her antics either.

What was the reason for this? Was she expecting something from me?
>>
File: shirley the medium.png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shirley the medium.png
118KB, 500x500px
>>18189590
You know what? It's scary. There.

It's sacrilege and evil and my grandma and mother would have kicked me in the balls if they knew I was doing this. It's real interesting, and if everyone typically thought of fortune tellers as a saint in a white rob rather than fucking pic related it might be a little easier for me not to coast over these

Like seriously. What if I say something you don't like and you end up casting a spell on me that sends me into hell?

And these /general/ things. Try a single sentence rather rather than multiple spaced paragraphs that come off as encroaching.

ALSO I WOULDNT MIND SEEING SOME GEOMANCY
>>
Can I please get a career reading?
ive started out at this new job and im being anxious about it.

male
libra
>>
>>18189624
Thank you man
>>
>>18189610
>a man who is stable and happy with what he's doing in life instantly becomes more attractive
As you agreed earlier, being single is better than a bad relationship.
>>
>>18189587
Frankly, I don't know why you're asking me of all the people, because I cannot discern time frames worth a damn. I was at some point trying to figure out as to why this was such a challenge, and I'm writing it off as mere nature of how things form and change and occur. General rule of thumb: expecting a reading to come soon will just delay it. Let it completely out of your head and be surprised at how fast things occur.

Atu XV, Ace of Cups and Princess of Wands.

You know, let me just scry this, because I'm not sure how accurate the cards will be with such a query.

I seem to find myself standing in some dark, empty space, shrouded with dark fog. Soon enough, I was able to make out the walls around, seeing that the room was square shaped, and that there were four entry points. Large, towering gateways, with statues that seem to be just shrouded enough so I can't make out the details. Akin to guardians really, or more like chess pieces. It was rather cold, strangely enough, and things didn't seem to fit or feel right. I look around, and one of the statues catches my eye. It seems to repair, collapse, repair and then collapse. Whenever I pay just the slightest bit of attention to it, it seems to be fine, but then when I stop looking at it, it collapses. Draining, that's what it was.

Time started to be very funny after I started paying more attention to it, as if suddenly everything doubled in speed, including the process of the statue that seems to be stuck in it's own, strange loop.

I could potentially make sense of this later, but it seems that there's this one specific part within yourself that seems to be fine when you observe it, but when you don't pay attention to it, it's... not doing what it should. I don't know how else to describe this, but it seems that there's something you're not paying enough attention to, or something seems to be right, but yet it's not.
>>
>>18189568
I'm male. the person in question is female.
she basically dumped me before anything could grow relationship wise. her name starts with D.
I feel very hurt and now I want to confront her but it's been years. she cut contact about 6 years ago. I don't want her anymore because she hurt me for no good reason and the situation was completely hopeless since she never responded anymore to anything. my question: what will happen if I confront her since it has been bugging me for so long?
I'm aware I should move on regardless but I'm just so fucking angry with her
>>
>>18189590
Love is apparently quite an important thing to many people, and most don't want to be lonely. They have their hopes up, and they come here and hope even more that these ''diviners'' will be able to say the future, or perhaps even tell them how to change it so that they won't be as lonely. I do agree with what you say; love comes when you don't look for it. Sure as hell happened to me in some roundabout way.

... just make sure you want that love sometimes, because it can be eerily persistent.

>>18189644
Ayy, no problem senpai.

>>18189600
I don't want shit, I'm just saying that most people don't want to read here anymore because of either shitposting, lackluster queries and the fact that not many seem to be willing to give a thank you or at least some chance of feedback to better the reader.

Knight of Cups, Queen of Cups, Queen of Wands, Six of Swords, Five of Cups.

Go ahead and do it, especially if you're considering going about to clubs or do some one-night stands or in general, being absolutely certain of the fact that the girl you're with is not going to get pregnant. And hey, it's a surefire way to tell if she's cheating on you if she decides to get pregnant. I don't see a downside to that.

>>18189626
Three of Swords, Queen of Cups, Seven of Cups, Two of Wands.

Before I'll start interpreting, I'm just going to say something.

>someone has a huge infatuation over you
>you decide to somewhat entertain it and have them hanging and hoping

1/2
>>
>>18189568
Female
Please let me know if I'll find lifelong or meaningful friendships and relationships in this place..or will they be fleeting like other friendships?
>>
>>18189676
Just... don't do that kind of shit. Seriously. It would mess with anyone if they're not really capable of getting over crushes, and it just hurts to be in that position. A whole load. And the spread makes very clear sense in regards of how you worded it; she was likely getting over you. Having Three of Swords as the main card and the Cups on the side, it seems like she was having internal struggles about you without trying to show it, hoping or fantasizing about something, but yet trying to see that things wouldn't have worked out at all, and that she shouldn't bother.

>>18189666
You really should move on. It's been so terribly long, and if there's even the slightest hope inside of you that somehow things would work out from the encounter, well, crush it. She likely has moved on completely, perhaps found someone else entirely, and while I'm not saying it's the case, she likely doesn't want to do anything with you and will keep her distance from you.

Seven of Swords, Prince of Disks, Three of Wands and Ace of Swords.

You're likely not going to get much for short term out of the confrontation, but perhaps it's a likelihood that some things will become a bit more clear for either you or her. You're still going to take your time to push through this, obstacle after obstacle, until you finally manage to get over her, and you will. I see some mental clarity in the future, but it's still going to take some effort. Either way, you may as well go ahead and try, since it couldn't hurt to confront her and ask her as to why she didn't want to at least try to fix the situation or at the very damn least, wrap things up so that there wouldn't be any loose ends.
>>
>>18189684
That doesn't make sense in a professional environment at all. I mean, I'm a joker for sure but did she really expect some kind of romance from me? The age gap is nearly almost 20 years. She was more of a superior than anything. I left no clear and concise answer and she never let on how she truly felt. I had to learn about it from my senior coworkers.
I apologize, Anon, it's just that the situation is more complex after some lies she told me and that's why I didn't take any of her shit the next year. It even lead me to question her sanity, but you can't even bring that to HR when she's a damn Harvard graduate and they can't even fire her. It just makes me angry because in the very least, if she told me how she felt, I would've at least cared,
>>
>>18189684
>>18189703
Err, sorry about that again, Anon. I forgot to thank you for the reading. It gave me a good amount of perspective on the situation.
>>
>>18189684
>You really should move on. It's been so terribly long, and if there's even the slightest hope inside of you that somehow things would work out from the encounter, well, crush it. She likely has moved on completely, perhaps found someone else entirely, and while I'm not saying it's the case, she likely doesn't want to do anything with you and will keep her distance from you.
>Seven of Swords, Prince of Disks, Three of Wands and Ace of Swords.
>You're likely not going to get much for short term out of the confrontation, but perhaps it's a likelihood that some things will become a bit more clear for either you or her. You're still going to take your time to push through this, obstacle after obstacle, until you finally manage to get over her, and you will. I see some mental clarity in the future, but it's still going to take some effort. Either way, you may as well go ahead and try, since it couldn't hurt to confront her and ask her as to why she didn't want to at least try to fix the situation or at the very damn least, wrap things up so that there wouldn't be any loose ends.

thank you. you're a super cool reader.
you're right I will take my time about how I actually do this and I don't even wanna but it just sucks because it's still, after all these years, on my mind. I just only have hate left for her but I really can't blame myself. in the end, it's on her because she was blowing a slight actual non-problem out of proportion and acted like it's a major dealbreaker that somehow justifies cutting the contact completely. it's so fucking stupid and I could tell she was not even being honest and incredibly insensitive trying to blame me all for why it ended before it could start off.
anyway, thanks for doing this. I shall look up some of these cards you told me for further insight as well, I guess.
>>
>>18189703
>>18189712
Excuse me on my own part too. Generally these kinds of actions tip me off harder than they should. Frankly, if she likely came off as a bit of an unhinged one, and if she's on top of that rather young, well... Let's just say that when the mind gets even the slightest tidbit of confirmation that there's a potential for a crush, it's going to hook onto it. If you fed it unintentionally, it may have come through to her that you likely wanted to try something out, or that you perhaps were 'interested' in some fashion.

I personally would suggest to not really mess with people who seemingly have a crush, and just instead put them down and tell them that things wouldn't work out or that you're simply not interested. There's no point in toying with them and just... it can cause trouble later down the line if you don't wrap it up well enough.

Eh, the situation does seem a bit out of it, and both sides could have dealt with it better. Hopefully if she does decide to cause more mess or if she still seems infatuated with you, just tell her to cut it.

>>18189713
Awh, thank you.

And it's best to think this through, but I am not certain how easy it'll be to bring this up after six years of no contact with each other. She may just, knowing some people, think you're crazy or some shit for holding onto it for so long. However, you're the one who wants to put everything to peace in your own mind, so don't care how she reacts all that much or what she thinks. Just do it for your own sake, and finally be able to bury the issue for once and for all. Overall, eh... does seem like she blew it out of proportion just a bit, but I don't know the details entirely.

No problem and good luck to you, and I apologize for being incapable of providing further advice.
>>
>>18189655
>expecting a reading to come soon will just delay it. Let it completely out of your head and be surprised at how fast things occur.
Actually, I did a reading for a year or so, then sent it to a friend for safe keeping and forgot all about it. In the past couple of weeks, I've had confirmation of two events, both exactly one month later than I predicted them. I only knew this because I hit up my friend to see the reading again, as I had forgotten the time frame entirely.

As far as your reading, I might need to read it a few times, but something popped into my head that's quite relevant. Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed the interesting query.
>>
>>18189676
Female, Capricorn
I had a pretty discouraging doctors appointment and I think I may have cancer. I now think I may also be pregnant. Can you tell me if I have cancer and/or if I'm pregnant?
>>
>>18189721
>if she does decide to cause more mess or if she still seems infatuated with you, just tell her to cut it

Honestly, I'm under an impression that she's doing more than just causing mess on a spiritual/esoteric level but eh, that's life in itself.
Though, your reading has shown me that I should be more wary of how my actions affect others, no matter how neutral I thought they were. It was careless of me.
Thank you, Anon. It means a lot.
>>
>>18189568
what does j think of me? its weird hes been in my dreams and subconscious and now idk how i feel about it. i get weird vibes from him hes obviously male and im female were exes and go to the same school lol lucky me
>>
>>18189568
am i gonna see him soon? he hasnt talked to me and when we do talk its dry, i wanna keep seeing him but i can't keep putting myself out there if im not getting really any effort back
im a lady
>>
>>18189568
Please, please help me.

My name is Jake, I have brown hair and blue eyes. My sign is Taurus. I want to desperately know if anything will get better in the next few weeks/months.

Thank you!
>>
>>18189721
>However, you're the one who wants to put everything to peace in your own mind, so don't care how she reacts all that much or what she thinks

that's pretty much the most important thing for me to get rid of these terrible feelings all the time. it's precisely why I wanna do this. details were that she thought I was a total pushover or texting her too much but I actually only tried to get to know her better since she originally wanted to meet up sooner or later anyway so I thought it would be fine. we didn't have much chemistry on top of that and I remember she had incredibly weird and rigid guidelines about relationships anyway. very intolerant woman. I was 21 back then so not knowledgeable in terms of PUA tactics and all that kind of stuff.
I still loathe reading and hearing about any of that because I think it's trying to get me to act more unnatural towards women. it's hard enough for me as it is and if I don't communicate much with girls it's like nothing happens either and finding a middle ground when calling/texting makes me think they find me boring.

weirdly enough I had a bad "dark" gut feeling when her back was facing towards me first time we met at one random point. I should have trusted my gut feeling or gut brain back then and it was Friday 13th on top of that. so yeah, terrible situation.

anyways, I'll stop ranting now. thanks again.
>>
>>18189641
Can i get a reading? I always get skipped.
>>
>>18189721
>>18189746
Oh wait, what?
>if she's on top of that rather young, well...

Oh no, anon, I meant she was 20 years older than me. Like in her late 40's.
>>
>>18189624
Ah thank you, sorry for the late reply
>>
>>18189568
Male
Scorpio
Brown Hair, short
curly/bushy beard

How is fantasy football gonna go for me today (sort of an irrelevant question but I figured I'd ask)

Real question though, is the type of person I'm thinking of the type of person I've been getting told I would meet from readings lately?
>>
>>18189724
How do you even go around with trying to put down time frames in the first place? I know that it's rather difficult to do so with tarot, and I'm not even going to begin to pretend that I can try to make sense out of the visuals I get through scrying for such a specific thing.

Either way, it's pretty interesting how both were exactly one month off. You're pretty close if the reading was done for an approximate of a full year. Hopefully this helps, but I'm not going to lie, it felt just a bit too off for me personally. Thank you for the interesting query though, and it's nice to read for something like that specifically.

>>18189682
What do you mean by ''in this place''? You mean here, or where you live, or what?

Princess of Swords, Five of Cups, Two of Wands. Queen of Swords, Eight of Cups.

I would dare to say no, and it's for likely your own internal reasons than anything else. Lifelong relationships, both friendly and romantic, are hard to find, and the meaning found in them only depends upon the person who's seeking it. It seems that within that place of yours you're not really going to be finding much; I see you as the Queen of Swords, lone upon her mountain, holding a sword and a head in your hands, looking down upon everyone beneath her. Really, it almost seems that if you don't seek out people, or perhaps give them a reason to seek you out, then nothing much will happen. If you just sit in one place, try to awkwardly go about with things, or perhaps not chase the friendships, then you're not really... going to be anywhere much.

I don't know. It's a bit of a loaded question, and I'm not sure how to go about with wording it.

>>18189728
... pregnancy tests are a thing, and as for cancer, blood tests or specialized tests. I am not one to say whether you have either, because this is something that should and would be best solved by mundane means.
>>
I would like a read please. It will be my first one.
M
Cancer
Will her family accept me for what I am, and how rich I am?
I'm currently having big problems with my relationship, and I don't know what to do
Thanks in advance
>>
>>18189850
Oh I forgot, she is a Taurus
>>
>>18189746
It's more along the lines of causing a mess in your life, or seem lost and perhaps, this is more paranoid side of mine speaking, purposefully mess with you in some ways for one reason or another that she decides to have in her mind. And oh yes, especially when it comes in regards of feelings and other people, even the smallest actions can cause some interesting effects. I am not going to say to be mindful of every single action that you do in your entire life, but eh... in regards of other people... just be a bit careful.

>>18189776
... well fucking hell. She needs to definitely sort through some things in her own head, I think, if she's that old.

>>18189820
No problem.

>>18189771
Let's just say that it's hard to find genuinely decent women that you'd want to pursue relationships with, and it's far too easy to slip into the idea that all women are shit and that you may as well treat them like walking onaholes. Same goes for women who had bad experiences with men. Overall, you're simply interacting with the type of women that you're not going to find too much chemistry with. It seems like they're just wanting you to do much for them, keep them on their toes, take them out to places, and they're not really interested in anything much besides that. At least to become closer.

Any kind of a woman who says that you're a pushover or insults you is no woman you should be around, let alone pursue a relationship with. Same goes for males too. And it's fine; I'm glad to see some ranting in the thread, at least it's not completely dead as it tends to be. Good luck to you.

>>18189750
>>18189757
I'm sorry to say this, but you two seem like you're the same person. At least that's based off of how you write and spell things. I am not tempted to do any more readings though, simply because I put myself a time limit of two hours from when I started reading.

So, that's it for now. Sorry for those that I didn't read, and I hope you'll get your readings done later.
>>
>>18189576
>>18189624
I forgot to say thank you I'm a terrible person.
I just have never been able to really interact with the other side in a controlled manner and sometimes I get memed by spirits
>>
>>18189842
>How do you even go around with trying to put down time frames in the first place?
I didn't specify events to look for, merely set a time span and pulled cards for month intervals, looking for significant cards and changes. It's sort of like what I did here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18167148/#18171176

The difference is that I had a focused topic and knowledge of the situation, so I didn't have to use such a huge spread, just a card for each month.

As far as predicting specific events, I've tried a few methods but haven't been able to get accurate results with any.
>>
>Tfw a gypsy told me my whole life
>Someone here told me exactly what she said and went even depper
>Things have been happening
>Its more of a curse than anything else...
>>
>>18189893
Story and links to readings

NAO
>>
>>18189895
I shall not but i did kept the reading with me
>>
>>18189899
Tease
>>
File: Untitled.png (31KB, 1252x356px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
31KB, 1252x356px
>>18189903
Meh i dont feel like playing games
Here you go
>>
>>18189568
Hi, I am thinking of going back to school and getting into a new field for me of mechanical engineering. Is this something I should go for? Should I try to change my career at all? And am I going about it in the right way and in the right direction?
I'm female.

Thank you in advance, I hope you can get to me and I'll be away from my computer for an hour but will give feedback when I come back if you get to me!
>>
>>18189905
Different anon

I remember seeing that reading and thinking that it was pretty brutal.
>>
>>18189920
I dont think i told the whole story back then, on a new year party a gypsy couple wanted to read my hand, they kept most of the bad stuff out, but oh well the anon didnt
>Everything they told me about that year went just about right
>>
>>18189923
it's not set in stone anon, you can always kill yourself so nothing of that will happen
>>
>>18188635
>>18189905
link to thread?
>>
>>18189931
Th-thanks anon
>>
>>18189905
do you remember who the reader was?
>>
Male
Cancer

Call me J. Will things between S and I ever be the same again?
>>
>>18189938
I dont have it
>>18189941
He posted as an anon but i think he did more one or two reading after doing me, just go into the archives
>>
>>18189941
It was that anubis girl who was buddies with cheswic
>>
ITT: post a song that summarizes your situation with your crush
>>
>>18190007

https://youtu.be/nHJcQtlxmjg
>>
File: Satou.jpg (22KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
Satou.jpg
22KB, 292x292px
>>18190007
i haven't meet/spoke to a women in such a long time i don't even have a crush anymore
>>
>>18190007
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ9BD8lD0TQ
>>
>>18190007
I don't have a crush, but I'll sum up my love life with a song.

Hey, reader, are you all alone?
I'm querying out your window
Hey, little reader, can I love query you?
I want you to read all my love
I want to be the only one
I know you like nobody ever, reader
>>
I would like to make a reading exchange. JUST ONE.

For your query, I'd need:
>A name/nick
>A gender
>If you want to know something related to time give me a specific time frame e.g. one month, a year, etc.
>Your query
I do not do general readings. That's like asking a calculator the meaning of love.
>>
>>18190053

are you a reader, by any chance?
>>
>>18190064
Jacob
M
What will I look like in one year?
>>
>>18190064
Tell me your query, and I'll read it while I think of something to ask you.
>>
>>18190073
I would like to know whether I would get this new job. And whether I would be able to keep it.

I can reword that if needed be.
>>
>>18190053
I don't get it. Your love life is people asking you love qiestions?
>>
I might do few readings. Name (doesn't have to be real),
question
>>
>>18190064
How successful have you been in the art of hermetics?
I've found it to work quite well. Any advice?
>>
>>18190086
Sure, I'll bite

Jacob
M
What will be the name of my next gf?
>>
>>18190086
Stefan
male
some other reader told me something is blocking him from reading me, can you give more details about this? is it true?
>>
>>18190086
Thanks for the reading!
Riley
Male
Can you give me a love reading?
A lot of stuff i've done on me before talked about elaborate changes.
Like someone randomly coming up to me.
>>
>>18190087
That depends on what you want advice on.

A general advice would be:
>Read, read a lot.
>Meditate and learn to understand yourself
>>
>>18190086
Dastin
male
What awaits me in 2017?
>>
>>18190086
Julianne
Female
Romance reading for the next year
>>
>>18190080
I saw vines that seem to impede movement, wrapping around legs. There are extenuating factors that must be cut through, and there will be people who get in your way in the process. They will also be your largest impediment to keeping your job. Regarding that, I saw a shaded face and devious smile, suggesting that the nature of this amounts to someone attempting to abuse your trusting tendencies and inexperience for personal gain. You'll know this figure due to association with reptiles or amphibians. The trustworthy person is a short chubby dude how seems kind of mild-mannered.
>>
>>18190094
Thanks! How long do you think it takes to receive results from a working?
If it's overall small and you put a couple hours into it everyday.
Any good stories to tell?
What have you used hermetics for?
>>
>>18188171
happy birthday!
>>
>>18190086
Adolf
Male
Anything major happening in my life until the end of the year?
>>
>>18190086
James
Male
What does S think about me and will we get together?
>>
>>18190096
U r one of my favorite reaDers
>>
>>18190099
Thank you. Now regarding your question. What do you need to ask?
>>18190101
Hermetics in itself is more a philosophy of religion, that aims to transform the practitioner more than anything else, understanding of the secrets, and understanding of oneself and union with divinity for the most part.

Workings depend on the skills of the student as well as the nature of the work that is a very specific question.
>>
>>18190086
Sage
Male
What does my job career look like in the near future?
>>
>>18190120
I know you're fond of love shit and temporal questions, so here's one with a twist: would I have a happier, more fulfilling marriage with a girl I've already met or one I'll meet in the future? Obviously I'm a male.
>>
>>18190086
Nicole
Fem
How far will my occult progression take me? As in abilities and such. Thank you.
>>
>>18188714
>is scorpio
>"Have I already had my birthday this year?"

I-I
>>
>>18190086
Male
Describe my next girlfriend best you can in personality and looks.
>>
>>18190082
I think he meant he was querying readers for love readings to describe his love life.
>>
>>18190126
Ok. Lemme grab my mermaid tarot. One moment.
>>
>>18190086
Margret
female
What do you see in terms of potential future partners?
>>
>>18190126
Most probably one you migt meet 3 years from now, among the girls you currently know, the best choice available seems to show you overworked, like struggling with the relationship, unhappy while trying to balance everything so nothing breaks apart.

Whereas I see you happier with the best option available 3 years from now, probably changing your mind, compared to your past experiences related to the subject of love.
>>
>>18190007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YziZ1FlAWs
>>
>>18190157
>3 years from now
Right before my final contingency plan, how amusing.

>overworked
That could apply to pretty much any girl I know, haha.

Thanks
>>
>>18190086
AtomEve
Female
How does J feel about me?
>>
>>18190220
Always say you're 18 anon, saves on the inevitable ban.
>>
>>18190223
ah temporary mind slip,**18 thanks Anon
>>
>>18190236
slipped finger, I do it too saying I'm 15 instead of 25.
>>
>>18190086
Alex
male
How will my job go?
>>
I would like to ask for an energy reading since i have been feeling way way too different since the beggining of the week
>>
>>18190167
nice song
>>
Has anyone had any experiences with pendulums?As in how accurate,what you learned that pendulums are shit in etc...(I own one but do not know anyone else to really discuss this with)
>>
Reader, Reader for the thread
Read forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your stride
It is stinking, falling down
Love forever love is free
Let's divine forever you and me
Reader, Reader for the land
All queries in?
>>
this thread is soo dead
>>
>>18190360
kek
>>
>>18189129
Any recs to know if we're mentally fortified or not? And if not any recs on how to mentally fortify yourself?
>>
>>18190007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSlNLlZQEyg
>>
Hey guys
I lost a card in my tarot deck. Can I just make a new one?
>>
>>18190401

nice, anon. i like tatsuro yamashita.
>>
>>18190360
10/10 sung it to the beat as I read it.
>>
Haven't had a reading in a while.

Is anyone willing to give me a general reading?

Favorite color: Yellow-green
Description: Brunette hair color and light-brown eyes.
Sign: Gemini
>>
is anyone reading?
>>
>>18190602
Im reading Lotr at the moment, did not know it was 6 books, how fun
>>
>>18190615

i could barely get through LOTR, good luck anon
>>
>>18190649
It feels really dense but i quite enjoyed The Hobbit and so i ended up buying the 3 books plus The Children of Húrin...
>>
Does anyon want to trade a reading?
>>
>>18190685
What kind of reading?
>>
>>18190698
Tarot
>>
>>18190719
I'll trade a rune reading if you give me a tarot reading.
>>
>>18190719
>>18190720
I hate to beg you, but if you do readings for me I would appreciate it
>>
>>18190730
If you're willing to beg, you're willing enough to learn a /div/ method on your own.
>>
>>18190736
ok, I want to start water-scrying and runecasting

Can i have a guide?
>>
>>18190730
Don't listen to >>18190736
I'll do a reading for you, but it is nice to learn.
>>
>>18190404
a h e m
>>
>>18190741
Ok, some basic info

Jacob
M
Cancer and water

what will I look like in a year?
Also, another anon here told me the name of my next gf, will you get the same result?
>>
>>18190741
So what information would you require for a reading?
>>
>>18190757
What you will look like in a year.
Rune: Berkano
Neglect, sterility, sexual perversion.
I don't think Runes can tell me names, sorry.
-
>>18190764
Just the question.
>>
>>18190770
Damn, What about 5 yrs?
>>
>>18190404
No deck lasts forever. Of course you can make a new one, but it's unlikely that it will blend well with the others and you'll end up marking it in your mind, even if unintentionally. Say your goodbyes and get a new deck.
>>
>>18190770
Are you doing more? Thanks if you are.
Riley
Male
How's my future with romance? I've heard that this one girl is interested in me. But she has a boyfriend.
The cards look good though, which is strange.
The cards look good.
>>
>>18190770
Ok, I'm obviously not trying to disagree, but i looked berkano up, and it means rebirth or some shit, was it inverted?
>>
>>18190783
Rune: Sowilo
Success, vitality, good fortune, popularity.
-
>>18190802
Rune: Jera
Reward, abundance, fruition, maturity, growth.
-
>>18190808
Yes, it was inverted.
>>
>>18190813
That was quick!
Thanks a lot man!
>Jera
Does that mean it will go well? Any ideas what could happen?
I don't know much of runes.
>>
>>18190826
I think it will go well if you play your cards right.
>>
>>18190813
Alright, one last one.

Will I succeed in life?
And if it's possible, What field will I succeed in?
>>
>>18190838
Rune: Mannaz
Depression, mortality, blindness, self-delusion. I'd say be careful with actions and choices you make. Think about the outcomes and how it will affect you and your loved ones. I personally get a feeling that you should go for technology fields such is a I.T., guy, a web-designer, and so on. The pay is amazing and you can normally work from home.
>>
>>18190685
ill trade if youre up for another reading
>>
>>18190685
Can you give me a reading on how my job is going to be when I start?
>>
>>18190720
would you mind trading?
>>
>>18190764
What are the rules of my current endeavor?

If you can answer this, you have no idea how helpful it would be. I thank you for trying.
>>
>>18190860
What kind of reading are you offering in return?
>>
>>18190852
>I'm studying for a job in I.T

THIS SHIT IS TOO ACCURATE
>>
>>18190863
I pulled three runes for this.
Ingwaz is the first rune. Second rune is Kenaz, reversed, and third rune is Raido.
>>
>>18190864
i only know tarot :/
>>
>>18190872
Thank you! I'm attempting to interpret them. Any tips?
>>
>>18190872
are yu doing more readings? can you tell me about my love life for the next 6 months?
>>
could I get a reading please? never gotten one before but my parents have had a few and met a few Pyschic people who have indirectly made readings about me would like to do one by myself fjfjfj if anyone would be okay with it
>>
Any suggestions on how to reconnect with your tarot deck after not using it for a while?
>>
>>18190786
But I'm poor
>>
>>18190872
Thank you regardless!
>>
>>18190908
Also, anyone got an impression as to where the missing card might be?
>>
>>18190128
my reaction too
>>
>>18190884
I'll take a bite. How is my job going to be when I start?
Alex
Male
Sagittarius
-
>>18190891
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
-
>>18190898
I'm having a deja vu doing your reading, lets talk more after this.
Rune: Dagaz
New beginnings, awakening, transformation, breakthrough, clarity, synthesis, growth, hope.
>>
>>18190919
Male ,22

Will I get an opportunity soon?
>>
>>18190919
i drew 8 of pentacles, good luck to you on your new job also!
>>
>>18190919
deja vu? huh? idk ive seen people asking that so wanted to ask for myself. can u tell me about my next bf too? also
hey you look kinda cute
>>
File: Accelerator.full.560878.jpg (204KB, 552x637px) Image search: [Google]
Accelerator.full.560878.jpg
204KB, 552x637px
>>18190932
Rune: Raido
Stasis, crisis, rigidity, wrong action.
-
>>18190938
Thanks for the reading and luck.
-
>>18190942
Rune: Wunjo
Joy, celebration, success, reward, harmony, family, tribe, emotional release.
The deja vu is more like I've seen it in a dream. So it's like I've done this before and you were the one who specifically asked.
>>
>>18190956
no problemo, are you still reading runes?
>>
>>18190956
1 one here , thank you so much
>>
Can someone do a reading for my girlfriend? We went to a "psychic" yesterday and she pretty much ripped us off for 180 for a simple tarot reading. So now im trying to get her a good reading because I feel bad.

Her name is Alicia, she's 27, and a Leo. My name is Logan, 21, and a Gemini. It can be a reading for both of us or just her but I am hoping for a romantic reading but anything to do with growth and spiritual development is good for the purpose.

I'm also trying to build a relationship with someone who does this out of a real desire to help people or explore divination instead of just making money or manipulating people. So if anyone feels a connection or something feel free to say something.
>>
>>18190942
>>18190956
sweet thanks for the reads

anyways u should post pic without hoodie cutie :^)
>>
This is the first time I'm attempting scrying, what should I do/any tips?
>>
>>18190962
I could do a few more.
-
>>18190964
What's your concern?
-
>>18190974
Rune: Naudhiz
Greed, excess, impatience, extinguishing of inner fire. You two will not work out romantically. The Esoteric meaning of this rune: Spiritual needs, deliverance from distress, self-mastery, transcendence.
-
>>18190984
I'll bite the bait.
-
>>18190997
Meditate for about 15 minutes and focus on the question that whole time. After your mind is clear persay, focus on what you want to know.
>>
>>18191002
ah cool! just curious on c's opinion of me and if were ever gonna patch things up and be friends again
>>
>>18191008
i shouldn't really say "again" but in friends in general
>>
>>18191002
Who is dat qt
>>
>>18191002
u have nice face
>>
>>18191002
My concern? Moving...
>>
File: Board.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
Board.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
Hey guys, I'm working on a new form of divination with crystals. I'll be casting stones onto the board in the picture and interpreting their positions. The seven stones represent the seven chakras; energy centers in the human body that can reveal much about a person's character.

>>18188378
I would love to trade one of my readings for one of yours.

The same is true for any other readers out there as well. I'm definitely willing to trade readings. I know tarot very well, and am mostly comfortable with rune readings. Always open to receiving any type of div reading.

The chakra stone meanings and their color associations are:
1) Red: Stability, finances, structure, security
2) Orange: Sexuality, creativity, pleasure, feelings, senses
3) Yellow: Power, control, self-assertion, choice
4) Green: Love, compassion, relationships
5) Blue: Communication, expression, truth, self-image
6) Indigo: Knowledge, information, imagination, insight
7) Purple: Divinity, wisdom, understanding, consciousness

I don't require any information, other than a desire to be read and an open-minded view of the outcome. Questions aren't necessary, the stones will tell me all I need for the reading. Expect to learn about who you are.

This is the first time I've had practice with this type of casting and I'm hoping the experience here will transfer to the real world.

Namaste.
>>
>>18191008
I'll pull one rune for their opinion on you and another for if the relationship will heal.
Rune: Hagalaz
Misfortune, damage, shock, sudden change, short-term distress followed by long-term rewards.
^Their opinion of you.
Rune: Hagalaz, same thing as above.
I'd say it's a 50/50 for sure.
-
>>18191023
Rune: Perthro
Irrational fear, vulnerability, ill fortune, faults or mistakes exposed.
-
>>18191026
Oh, I'd love to trade with you since I've never heard of crystal readings.
>>
>>18191026
I can't trade but if you're doing readings, I would like a reading about my next boyfriend please!
>>
>>18191026

Oops,
>>18188378
was supposed to be
>>18190685
>>
>>18191026
Thanks!
How does tomorrow look for romance?
>>
File: 1475137296097.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475137296097.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>18191026
Jacob
M
Cancer and water

Can you tell me anything about my future?
Pic related is a spirit drawing I had done here about a week ago.
>>
>>18191026
I want one ,please
>>
>>18191026
Leah
Can you tell me about my future please? or myself? :)
>>
>>18191026
future relationship reading ?
>>
>>18191036
Thank you for the 2 rune anon.
>>
File: Cat.jpg (43KB, 479x414px) Image search: [Google]
Cat.jpg
43KB, 479x414px
>>18191040
Doesn't work that way. I read your current state of affairs, based on the seven chakras. It's kinda complicated.

>>18191036
I cast the seven stones, they fell as follows:
Stone 1, the stone of money and financial flow, landed on the enchanter or joy. Things are going smooth for you right now as far as cash is concerned. Stones 2, 3, and 7 landed between wellness and creativity, with 3 landing on the nuber 9 as well. You will have to spend a great deal of time trying to find yourself. The most important thing you can do is work on your self confidence. You're struggling to find your voice, when brings me to stones 4 and 5 which fall under the enchanter of banishment (representing lack). You're trying to keep your heart hidden from the world until you can find the best way to express yourself. Stone 5 also landed right under the willow tree. Do they mean anything to you personally? They're a symbol of hope and healing. All in all, this was a fairly easy read.
>>
>>18191036
lol ouch. thanks though!
>>
>>18191073
Can you do a multiple stone cast for my general future?
>>
>>18191026
id love to trade with you, i hope your night is going well so far also
>>
>>18191026
Love reading for the next year
>>
>>18191073
Thanks for the reading, I'd say it's rather accurate. Other than the confidence being low.
Runes Pulled: Eihwaz, Gebo, Laguz.
Laguz is reversed.
>>
>>18191026
I have a desire to be read by you and the stones. Thank you for offering your time to the thread.
>>
>>18191002
Yo if you are still doing reading, I just wanna know what J feels about me?
>>
Anyone have any opinions on The World as how two people feel about each other?
Using RW, no reversals. Since they like each other so much, dare I say love, I almost want to say that this card may indicate that they feel complete with each other? Restful in eachother's presence, etc..
>>
Readings take a bit longer than I expected, I'll try to get everyoen as quickly as possible. Thanks for the patience. For the sake of speed, I won't be explaining every reading in detail.

>>18191040
You're holding on to guilt. Some of it's sexual. Remember how Love feels by looking into your memories. Start by building a firm foundation at home. You have a lot of spiritual potential, your divinity will see you through. If you're ever concerned, look up at the stars and remember how you are a small part of something much larger.

>>18191043
This one's fu.zzy. All I really got for is you need to think more about your actions. There are consequences going on that you don't see involving the ones around you. Your choice matters to them

>>18191047
Nice pic. You've got a lot of support from the other side. I see a lot of spirit interaction in your stones. Right now, love and dating isn't a priority for you. Those things will come later, once you've had the opportunity to develop yourself. You should look at cultivating your ability to communicate with your inner wisdom. Enlightenent is within your grasp.

>>18191089
Do you have an interpretation for the runes pulled?
>>
>>18191002
How will my future bf feel about me?
>>
>>18191026
Can you please do me?
>>
>>18191103

well if he's going to be your future boyfriend i would hope he feels good about you
>>
>>18191101
Thanks for the read.
I don't get how my actions can have effects on people for romance.
I'm single.
>>
>>18191097
Nurturing, nourishment, mothering, fertility, beauty, healing, growth.
-
>>18191101
Indeed.
Eihwaz: Flexibility, endurance, protection, change, empowerment, problem solving.
Gebo: Gift, opportunity, partnership, love-match, sacrifice, obligation.
Laguz: Fear of change, procrastination.
-
>>18191103
Neglect, sterility, sexual perversion.
>>
>>18191101
How do I reach enlightenment?
>>
>>18191026
Hello, could I get a general reading, please?
>>
>>18191122
will the guy i asked out tonight and i ever actually be together?
>>
>>18191002
What is my future girlfriend gonna look like and personality and how will she fill about me? Or just what you can tell me.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18191058
There's a lot of good stuff here. The stone of love landed on the word "Right" Whatever it is you're doing with your relationship, it's working. At the center of the board is the third stone, touching the second stone, floating underneath the seventh stone. It's kind of unclear, as best as I can tell either you're in love and it's right, or you're waiting for love and when it comes it will be right. Divine timing is certain. Try not to worry when it comes to how you're going to get by, things work out.

>>18191059
Love is at the center of this reading. You've got a lot of negativity you have to work on clearing. You know in your heart what's best for you right now, even if it's hard to accept it. Try not to worry about having nice things, make do with what you have.

>>18191067
General readings only. :)
People pay attention to you when you speak. You should be mindful of the words you use, as words themselves can hold great power. In order to learn how to love, you must first undergo a lesson on trust. Have the courage to follow your inner voice, and go with your gut. Things aren't always as they seem.
>>
>>18191026
I'll bite, next gf love reading please.
>>
>>18191134
Rune: Kenaz
Painful healing, canker, ignorance, darkness. I personally say no.
>>
Amanda
Female

Pregnancy reading?
>>
>>18191122
Will I be winning Fantasy Football this year to defend my title? Seems iffy right now, but its early in the season.
>>
>>18191122
Aww cute. Its funny because J is a guy.
>>
>>18191138
1st one here. I have no girlfriend and I'm not in love. But lately I did start to mingle with some people and met some interesting lasses. Do you think it'll take long until love comes?
>>
>>18191002
Did the guy in the blue think I was a qt?
>>
>>18191002
Do I find acceptance?
>>
>>18191168
Rune: Raido
Stasis, crisis, rigidity, wrong action.
-
>>18191178
Rune: Naudhiz
Greed, excess, impatience, extinguishing of inner fire. I personally say no.
-
>>18191180
Rune: Ingwaz
Potency, latent energy, sexual heat, orgasm, fruition, gestation. Yes, you will be accepted, love.
>>
>>18191153
phooey
am I at least gonna see him again?
>>
>>18191183
What is my next bf like?
>>
>>18191183
>Rune: Raido
>Stasis, crisis, rigidity, wrong action.

Sounds about right.
>>
>>18191183
What will the relationship between me and R be like?
>>
>>18191184
Rune: Uruz
Disintegration, weakness, fallibility, subservience. I'm afraid not, sweetie. Sorry about that.
>>
>>18191183
Describe my next girlfriend
>>
>>18191183
How is university for me?
>>
>>18191209
Blonde, brown eyed, a little cute smirk, skirts everywhere, fair skinned, shy, but kinky.
-
>>18191214
I'm done with runes for a few minutes, I'll do your reading in a bit.
>>
>>18191077
Lol, sure.

>>18191080
My night is going great. :) What do you read?
It appears as though you've got an opportunity to move soon. "Flying south for the winter" is the metaphor. Follow your heart. Where there's a will there's a way. Try not to struggle with the details, it looks like everything falls into place according to plan.

>>18191085
This is a great period of happiness for you, soak it all up while you still can. On the matters of love, it's important that you follow through with communication. Your ability to speak your mind will hold true when you most need it. Everyone has darkness, don't let yours consume you. Take strength from those that need you. (Phil Collins quote)

>>18191091
You're welcome. :)
I feel like it's important for you to realize that you have support from those around you, and from your community. If you're going through a dark time, reach out. Offer to help someone else in need, and they will return the favor with their thanks. Talk to someone. There's no reason to keep it all hidden/bottled up.

>>18191105
If you feel lost, everything's okay. You're right where you need to be, in the dark. Eventually, when things change, you'll be able to see everything you've missed so far. Right now, ride the waves of uncertainty and feel free to be yourself while you can. You will be missed.

>>18191110
I don't think it had to do with love, rather the way you speak in general.

>>18191123
Begin by speaking your truth. There will be others that will try to hold you back for what it is you're trying to do. Ignore them. Things will get better. Try to plant seeds for the future while you still can.

>>18191127
I'm going to go out on a limb here with this one. You need to have a talk with your boss. Rather, a talk is unavoidable. Remember to keep your words honest and polite, else you may be bitten on the ass for it later. Remember who you are though. Trust your inner voice to lead you through the talking.
>>
>>18191219
I am >>18191105
Can you elaborate. What do you mean I will be missed? I'm super spooked
>>
>>18191219
I'm 91. Thank you for the message. It relates to me, especially recently. Thanks again for your time.
>>
>>18191218
>Blonde, brown eyed, a little cute smirk, skirts everywhere, fair skinned, shy, but kinky.

Sounds fun, how will the relationship go? Good or will there be things she dislikes about it or hates about it?
>>
>>18191026
Love reading???
>>
>>18191219
i read tarot, but I got super bummed (to put it nicely) a few minutes ago, and i'd hate for it to get in the way of your reading. I owe you for sure though! im on here almost daily if thats okay.. gotta love mood swings :/

thanks for this though, seems about right, i'm traveling soon over college break and also i live on campus so ive been super worried about where im gonna live during the summer, not sure which it applies to though. good news regardless! i appreciate the read, makes me feel a little better
>>
>>18191026
I know you said questions arent necessary but if you can tell me anything about my love life (specifically 1 guy im really into i dont know if thats possible. im not sure how these work), or how to improve it, that would be kinda cool
>>
>>18191026

i'd like a general reading too please
>>
>>18191085
>>18191219
Is this in the next year? I'm definitely not happy now.
>>
>>18191147
The crystals aren't love specific, I'll do a general read.
The first thing I notice is a metaphor "You reap what you sow" Let attraction come from the heart, and be open to seeing it when it comes. When it comes to sex, you might be better off if you let the timing work itself out. Like, don't try to force anything. That's all I got.

>>18191165
Yea, I'm going to go to my cards for this. I don't want to fuck up. Shamans oracle deck, not standard tarot. Your three cards are Abundance, Inspiration, and Frustration. Even if you aren't pregnant, this is a reading for when you will be one day. The first card tells me you're going to have multiple children, the second shows how you're going to reawaken your inner child because of it, and the third begs the reminder to hold your temper. You're going to be challenged. Let it make you a better person.

>>18191173
That I cannot say. Timing is iffy with these things. Have patience, and work on yourself for a while. Stability is a state of awareness.
>>
>>18191263
>The crystals aren't love specific, I'll do a general read.
>The first thing I notice is a metaphor "You reap what you sow" Let attraction come from the heart, and be open to seeing it when it comes. When it comes to sex, you might be better off if you let the timing work itself out. Like, don't try to force anything. That's all I got.

Thanks. Have a good night/day/whatever.
>>
>>18191263
I understand , thank you so much
>>
>>18191263

I'm >>18191165.

Thank you so much for the reading. <3
>>
>>18191230
You will be missed, once this cycle of life has ended and you move on to the next chapter people will remember you dearly.

>>18191261
Lol open your eyes. You have everything you need right now, the only thing holding you back is your mind. :) Happiness is based in how you see your reality. My advice? Make a list of all the things you have to be grateful for.

That's all the energy I can spare tonight guys. :) Namaste. Sorry to all the ones I didn't get to read, I'll be back sometime.
>>
can't find my damn runes
>>
>>18191330
By the toilet?
>>
>>18191353
Thanks a lot faggot you made me walk in on my mom
>>
>>18191219
Wait... A talk with my boss?
I don't have any problems with him at all.
I've been working diligently and make sure every thing is okay before I close up for work.

Are you sure that is it?
>>
>>18191026
If you're offering, I'd like a reading!
Name's Sage.
>>
>>18191026
If I'm not too late, I'll trade a scry if you're willing to wait a few hours.
>>
>>18191026
Hi. Hope I can ask you tips on starting rune readings. I've been wanting to do it for a while but I'm now sure how/where to start.
>>
>>18191101
Oh, and do you mean by "lots of support from the otherside?"
>>
File: 1475140785141.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475140785141.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>18191427
Here is another picture I had drawn, forgot to post it
>>
File: 1467963716900.png (285KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1467963716900.png
285KB, 768x768px
what was the nicest thing a gf or bf has done for you, /div/?
>>
>>18191515

nothing....because i don't have a bf ;_;
>>
>>18191534
(^:
>>
>>18191534
i meant ex bf or gf
for me it's when my ex bought me mcdonalds once without me asking him
>>
>>18191570

i don't have an ex bf either
>>
>>18191515
Before becoming sad thinking of that answer, how about answering the reverse? What was the nicest think you've done for a partner? Then you can decide if you've got reason to be sad.
>>
>>18191515
She asked me what my favorite dishes are so she could practice cooking them. She also wrote me love letters.

>>18191588
I wrote music and love letters.
>>
>>18191600
How do you write a love letter? am not creative
>>
>>18191515
When my husband and I were dating, he would randomly surprise me with gifts of books and classic horror movies. Plus he has always been on my team, even when I wasn't on board.
>>18191588
I carried and birthed our child :P. I try and take care of him the best that I can, even when I feel I have nothing to give.
>>
>>18191635

i miss you discordia <3
>>
>>18191635
how did you meet your husband? is he supportive of you being a tarot reader btw?
>>
>>18191640
I miss you <3
>>
File: ThisCouldBeUs.jpg (63KB, 480x632px) Image search: [Google]
ThisCouldBeUs.jpg
63KB, 480x632px
I'm back for a few more readings before bed. If you got skipped earlier, now's you're chance if you're still here.

>>18191421
Yes, definitely. I'm switching to cards though.
You're trying to reach out, but something from your past is holding you back. You've been made a promise and it appears the other person isn't going to hold up their end of the bargain. In the future when this situation has come to pass you'll have one more memory to look back on. This one will make you stronger than you've ever been. Divination is in your future, make no mistake about that. The masks you wear now will eventually lose their place. Wear them, while they're useful.

On a more down to earth level, you need to spend more time cleansing yourself. Meditation is recommended. You've got a lot of fears about the future. It's okay. You'll be a great healer one day. For now, rest and know that you are well protected.
>>
>>18191646
I met him through mutual friends in junior high. We didn't get along. Ran into each other about 6 years ago, built up our friendship and bam. It took me a long time to want to commit. I'm not perfect and do have my flaws but we make it work. He is supportive for the most part but is not a spiritual person. I do use div and the babes in the irc for support.
>>
>>18191674
Female
Future love reading
>>
>>18191674

i'd like a general reading, if you're still doing those
>>
>>18191674
Male
What will happen to me in the next few months?
>>
>>18191674
Haay.
General reading for a female please?
>>
>>18191677
Is he an atheist?
>>
File: tumblr_njfhgdzApu1u3lkcwo1_540.png (14KB, 540x366px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njfhgdzApu1u3lkcwo1_540.png
14KB, 540x366px
>>18191674
Could I get a reading?
Male
Alex
Sagittarius
Should I look for someone around me to date or should I date the current girl I'm considering going after?
>>
>>18191674
I'm a female who's been offered a devil's deal. What will happen if I take it?
>>
>>18191702
Depends. What are the terms of the deal?
>>
>>18191706
It's very personal. I just want to try and assess the danger.
>>
File: ritual.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
ritual.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>18191426
There's an Android app called Galaxy Runes. It's the app I use, along with Galaxy Tarot. The paid versions are like five bucks, but the free versions are still totally amazing. I've got the paid tarot app, and it's been totally worth it.

>>18191680
What you're looking for: Right now, you have a lot of issues with yourself and it's caused you to distance yourself from others. You're eventually going to be looking for the kind of person that understands this side of you, can care about your independence enough to spare you some isolation, and can be fine with the fact that you just don't want to be bothered from time to time. It's who you are.
What you are now: You've been sitting on top of a bunch of advice that has been given you, and you're trying to let it all sink in. What you are is wise.
How you can be your brightest: Draw on the power of your family. They can bring you down from time to time, but they've always got your back.
>>
>>18191214
>>18191214
>>18191674
>>
>>18191719
If you'd like, we can speak in private about it.
[email protected]
>>
File: DMT.jpg (60KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
DMT.jpg
60KB, 480x469px
>>18191687
>>18191691
>>18191692
>>18191699
>>18191702

I'm about to read for you guys and then I'm going to be out for the night.
>>
File: eyeofnight.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
eyeofnight.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>18191734
I hope you rest well, Shadow.
>>
>>18191729
And you
>>
>>18191680
>>18191720
Not exactly the case, I'm just shy. I like being around people. Thanks.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462865636672.jpg (25KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462865636672.jpg
25KB, 960x720px
>>18191674
I would love to get a reading.
Male
Saggitarius
Tyler G.
Right handed
Blonde
Question: any idea to who my next girlfriend will be? Name or hair color anything would be great.
>>
>>18191515
absolutely nothing. only bad stuff so far.
I haven't had a gf in over 10 years now. it's really hard to find a relationship that doesn't suck.
>>
>>18191674
Scryer here, I just got home. That picture is perfect for me, haha. Looks like I owe you a scry, but it will be quick. Gender and query, please.
>>
>>18191774
Oh my, would you be willing to trade a reading for a little scrying for me? I could also pay you a bit on my first paycheck if that entices you more.
>>
File: Sacred13.jpg (93KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sacred13.jpg
93KB, 467x700px
>>18191687
This reading isn't so much about what's going on as much as it is who you are. You have a personality that can light up the room. You're the kind of person that can take a sad day and make it happy. You're on the right track. Cheer up. People like you.

>>18191691
Where you are now: You're in a position to start planting seeds that will grow throughout the course of your life. There's a major opportunity coming your way, you just have to wait for it.
A month from now: Someone is going to give you something and expect a favor in return
Two months from now: Dance. I'm seeing dance somehow. Anyway, an old part of yourself is going to be restored. Don't be surprised if memories come flooding in.
What will change: How you see the world.

>>18191692
Your time to be recognized is coming. You've been practicing and working very hard for something. Keep your chin up and your eyes focused on your goals

>>18191699
Let's keep it a bit open. I'm going to do a general love reading
What you're looking for in love: Someone who reminds you of your childhood and the way you were brought up, the family who raised you.
What to recognize within yourself: Letting go of depression means letting go of anger first
And important lesson to remember: This is a challenge you can overcome.

>>18191702
The choice you speak of is whether to follow your heart or to go with what you've been taught to believe. Following your heart is going to take a lot of bravery. You will have much opposition. Will you be brave? Following the opinions of others will only let you down. Basically, if you don't make this choice rather than have it made for you, you're going to regret it. A lot.

>>18191214
There's going to be plenty of time for you to have fun. Lighten up a little and give yourself room to play. By the time this whole adventure plays out, you'll have the wisdom you came for. So relax.
>>
>>18191778

>You have a personality that can light up the room. You're the kind of person that can take a sad day and make it happy. You're on the right track. Cheer up. People like you.

this made me smile. thanks, shadow. i needed to hear something like this
>>
>>18191774
Male, whatever comes up
>>
>>18191778
I don't exactly have a decent family. I've always had a terrible relationship with my mom, dad is more understanding, but not enough. Grandparents are decent, just ultra close minded. I'm also not depressed in any way shape or form.
>>
>>18191788
I don't do generals, especially not while scrying
>>
>>18191691
>>18191778

>Someone is going to give you something and expect a favor in return.
I can think of one person in my life that fits that description. If it is one month from now then the time is most likely correct.

I'm interested in that opportunity, I guess i'll have to keep my eyes open. I have no idea what "dance" is supposed to mean though.

Thank you very much, that was an incredible reading.
>>
>>18191809
I'll pass then, thank you :D
>>
>>18191809
Billy, I'd love to have a scrying. I can trade for it or pay you on my first paycheck.
>>
>>18191778
>The choice you speak of is whether to follow your heart or to go with what you've been taught to believe. Following your heart is going to take a lot of bravery. You will have much opposition. Will you be brave? Following the opinions of others will only let you down. Basically, if you don't make this choice rather than have it made for you, you're going to regret it. A lot.
Just for feedback's sake, I don't think this reading applies... but thank you for the attempt. I'm 90% inclined to take it, I'm just trying to make sure it won't have horrible consequences in case the devil is a liar.
>>
>>18191834
What do you mean by paying on your first paycheck?
>>
>>18191848
I have a job, I'm just waiting for my starting date.
>>
>>18191849
Oh, you mean money? I don't need money.
>>
>>18191853
Everyone needs money, it's how you buy what you need and want.
-
If you do decide to scry for me, I'm curious about when and/or where I'll find a cult that is looking for me. If you don't take up this reading, I understand, but if you do- do be careful. When I scryed their leader he looked straight at me and said, "There you are", then I felt a energy rush into my eyes throughout my body. They haven't cursed me or anything. I just want to meet them and find out what they want.
>>
When readers read away
They don't hear me say,
"Please, oh reader, don't go."
Tomboys and reads is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go

You're reading me too many things
Lately, you're all I need.
You looked at me and said,

"Don't get me wrong, I love you,
But does that mean I have to read your query?"
When we are older you'll understand
What I meant when I said,
"No, I don't think reads are quite that simple"
>>
>>18191958
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN YOU WAAAAAAAAALK AWAAAAAAAAY
YOU DONT HEAAAAR ME SAAAAAAY PLEEEEEEASE
BAAAABY DOOONT GO
>>
File: Good job.jpg (24KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
Good job.jpg
24KB, 525x481px
>>18191971
>>
>>18191958

that's spooky anon, i was listening to utada hikaru earlier today. she's great
>>
>>18191702
I hope that you don't mind, but I had an urge to read on this. I pulled for the deal being made, the outcome if you choose to accept, the outcome if you choose to decline.
You mentioned that this is a personal matter so I will only touch briefly on it.
I have a feeling you are being offered something that sounds like a good, great deal. Too good to be true maybe? Emotions are in play and it is also a game. (This reading feels familiar) I would take a step back and disengage from what is being shown in front of you. Really think your decision through and I mean strip it down to bone.
(Page of Wands, Regeneration, Knight of Cups).
The outcome of the deal, if taken, is grim indeed. You are being lied to, or at least not being told the truth or promised an oasis in a desert. With the deceit in hand, you will find yourself at a blockage. No way forward, no way back. Stuck. With the next card, you are trapped and set up to lose the rest of, well, you may feel like you have lost your fight. Confused as to how you got to this point. Confused as to how you were able to be led into your own loss of power. With the 3 combined, you are being told to tread lightly, warned to seek the truth of a situation and to know that YOU have the power to change your situation. This deal does not sound like a deal to me. (7 of Swords, 2 of Swords, 8 of Swords).
>>
>>18191994
>>18191702
If you choose NOT to accept the deal, you will progress as you have been and a lot more than you thought was possible. Everything that you have been fighting for, those milestones that you seek will start to show and you will feel so proud. You may have already been missing signs that they are present, especially if you are only looking at the end goal. Ask for help if you need it, from those you trust. Not from those playing the Devil's Advocate.
You are close to your breakthrough of a rebirth, a renewal of yourself, perpetual change. Tap into your emotions, your spiritual side and trust yourself and your intuition. Don't cloud up your choices just because they sound better than what you have concocted in your own head. But, if you feel like you are struggling and too tired and that deal seems like your best option, seek out a person who is honest, and willing to bring justice to your side. Someone who will fight for you when, even yourself, is against you.
(3 of Wands, Queen of Cups, Judgment, 2 of Pentacles, King of Swords).
>>
>>18191981
Yes she is, too bad her husband is a weird looking italian leech. If I had known years ago she was that desperate I'd have taken a flight to Japan immediately.
>>
New thread
>>18192017
>>18192017
>>
Hey guys.
Hows every one tonight
>>
>>18191994
Your reading is very relevant and though it fits with everything I figured so far, I must say those outcomes hurt, even if I do really have the power to stop it. The whole thing is becoming very overwhelming. Thank you for taking the time to help me. I can't say I'm totally sure on how I'll proceed after, but I'll be declining this particular deal at least.
Again, thank you so much. Your advice really meant a lot.
>>
>>18192042
You're welcome and I hope it helps. If you need other reads at some point, just call to me in the thread. I wish to remain anonymous but, alien pictures work with the call :).
>>
>>18191744
Why are my querys being ignored? Did I miss a rule for askers, Or is something else up? This isn't the first time this has happened
>>
I'm a bit hesitant of buying divination stuff online since I'm scared of getting something w/ harmful energy. Is that dumb?
Thread posts: 420
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.