[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 55

File: scrying.png (255KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
scrying.png
255KB, 500x324px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18181859
>>
With the thread new, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel lovesick and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
A diviner, a shitposter
A tomboy, my libido, drama!
>>
>>18185389

10/10, bravo!
>>
If anyone's reading right now, I'd like one.

I just had a break up. It was one I knew would come and I felt it was about to happen and it did.

I felt how we were different and wouldn't work out but still loved him as a person. He finally saw the differences too. Now we're free to find other good people that will also provide better fulfillment that we weren't providing each other.

I'm still sad.

If you want to read on what to do for my utmost well being, I'd appreciate that.

Like what my next course should be.
Maybe what's to come.

For myself I pulled 10 of Wands on best course for my wellbeing and I pulled Knave of Cups for what's to come. So a new beginning and better sensitivity. Which I think has already come in a way. I grew from this relationship a lot.

kaliko
f
sag with scorpio rising
>>
File: image.png (968KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
968KB, 1242x2208px
>>18185389
This is beautiful...

Also, saw this and kek'd. Thought I'd share it.
>female querants when they get their bfs
>>
>>18185416
and that ad at the bottom when they break up.
>time to eat for three
>>
Will I kill myself next year?

M
Pieces
>>
>>18185416
I literally did that the first time I held hands
>>
>>18185418
>Pieces
RIP in Pieces
>>
>>18185417
Kek. Didn't see that. Nice spot.
>>18185419
Dawww that's pretty adorable anon.
>>
>>18185418
You dont have to goid sir.
All you need to do us write down all of your problems and then think n plan how to solve them.
This simple ritual will solve every thing in your life sir, believe i have been in that place and i am coming out, one step a time.
Also dont forgot pray to universe fir help, with ur hart.
Good luck.
>>
Can I get a reading

Male
Cancer

What is the name of my next gf?
>>
>>18185417
or when she gets pregnant, who knows he might not be using a condom
>>
>>18185579
I heard Susana
>>
>>18185584
Really?

When will I meet her?
>>
>>18185592
Can't tell you when but I saw a bridge and concrete around, probably near a busy road and heard the name Susana
>>
>>18185594
how do you see that shit? lmao
>>
>>18185594
What do you see for me in terms of a girl in terms of looks?

Male, Scorpio, 26
>>
>>18185375
leo male
will i ever date the woman of my dreams?
>>
Would it be a mistake to message the girl from work that I think liked me
M
Gemini
>>
File: 243477.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
243477.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
>>18185396
I'm sorry to hear breakups sucks, right now contain yourself, use this to experience rebuild, you have a lot of energy that needs to be used in order to make you grow. At this point let time do their thing but nurture yourself with good values and surrounded by good friends. Best wishes.

>>18185597
It's magic!!
Nah, I'm just a silly scryer... Hope it helps

>>18185599
I don't read appearances but just saw a long straight blonde hair flowing in the wind and the girl looks skinny though I didn't see her face.
>>
File: zldsan2mcq0x.jpg (89KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zldsan2mcq0x.jpg
89KB, 575x1024px
If anyone is still reading

Male
Libra

Will i be single for another year
>>
>>18185621
Can you read for me? Whats awaits for me in future?
>>
>>18185621
two more things.

1. What will I look like
2. Will I be successful?
>>
>>18185623
Eye color
Hair color. Signs elements
Left or right handed
>>
>>18185623
Shit, i lied im 24
>>
>>18185594
Describe my next girlfriend best you can. Whether that includes personality or appearance.
M
Scorpio (or Ophiucus if you wanna go that route)
>>
>>18185621
>I don't read appearances but just saw a long straight blonde hair flowing in the wind and the girl looks skinny though I didn't see her face.

I see, thank you. Anything you could tell me more perhaps?
>>
>>18185634
Eyes green
Hair brown
Left handed
Sign element air

Also im 24 not 23
Curse phone pad
>>
Yes no maybe readings
Hair color
Eye color
Name (first)
Sigh & elements
Left or right handed
Will do a few.
>>
>>18185642
Dirty blonde
Blue
Jacob
15 (pls no ban)
Male
Cancer, Don't know my elements
Right

What field will I succeed in?
>>
>>18185641
There will will be 5 chances with in the next year to find love. These are all heat of the moment chances of you don't take them they will pass you buy the stones of my ancestors say if you take initiative when you feel the pull of heart you will be happy coupled before a years time.
>>
>>18185642
Will I marry a cute younger than me short/medium haired girl?

Brown
Gray-Green
Keith
Male
Scorpio (not sure what elements means, I feel more closely connected to the wind/storms personally though)
Ambidextrous (mostly use my right though regardless)
>>
>>18185648
Word of warning for next time, always say you're 18 regardless.
>>
>>18185651
k, good point
>>
File: 1001160317.jpg (647KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1001160317.jpg
647KB, 2560x1440px
>>18185650
(Pick related)
A dangerous path the walk. An ideal of mind must be meet with strong. Soul yes and no a breath apart. The spirit in the stones and yes elements if water (scirpio) says this destiny of want is in your hands alone
>>18185648
Questions to general for 3 stone method revise
>>
>>18185649
Thank you for the reading, do you know how i might learn to hear my heart?
>>
>>18185654
Damn auto correct turning my yeas to yes
>>
>>18185654
Oh yeah sorry

Will I succeed?
>>
>>18185642
will i get rich enough to live a comfy life?
light brown
light brown
Stefan
male
leo
right handed
>>
>>18185654
>A dangerous path the walk. An ideal of mind must be meet with strong. Soul yes and no a breath apart. The spirit in the stones and yes elements if water (scirpio) says this destiny of want is in your hands alone
Hmm interesting.
>>
>>18185657
Hard no. Pump the breaks. Rethink hard your next goal.Question your soul the stones read a big NO in your future you will not succeed in something big soon prepare your young self this will be your first big taste of defeat so young.
Only mastering your sadness at the time can turn the negative nutural

>>18185655
Measure lust with intelligence and ask yee self. Is this lust or like.
>>
>>18185670
So basically i will never succeed and live in sadness?

Great.
>>
>>18185671
Nay child. The stone not foretell life they read the stream this failure and sorroW will pass be ready for it and over come it and you will be stronger yet. Let it define you and swallow you and things will be bleak by your own weak soul
>>
Male 18
blue
brown
Taurus
Left

Is the girl im going for the right one?
>>
>>18185658
My child I know not what forces keep you safe. Your destiny is yours as far as spirit concern. I had to chase my yes and no stones across my room after your reading
>>
>>18185678
Go forth my child with confidence renewed. But wary a loose tongue. The stones favor your choice
>>
>>18185681
thank you :)
>>
>>18185642
Brown
Green
Jack
Male
Scorpio
Right

Love reading please
>>18185636

I'm this guy if you're curious.
>>
>>18185679
my english isn't very bright, can you kindly try to use simplier words because i don't know what that supposed to mean
>>
>>18185687
Yes no maybe.
The tureen stone\bone method us not good at general readings im sorry
>>
>>18185689
Something protects you.
Spirits can't read or interfear in your time stream
>>
>>18185689
He essentially says that if you do it and strive for it, you'll get there. But if you don't, then you won't.
>>
>>18185670
I will remember to notice the difference between the two

Axè
>>
>>18185693
This
>>
>>18185691
How to make this more specific then.

Will I meet and/or start dating a girl by the end of the year?
or maybe this one works better
Will the next girl that comes into my life be the one that is finally 'the one'?
>>
>>18185692
>>18185693
>>18185696
thanks
>something protecting me?
wew lad
>>
>>18185698
First one yes. But may not be what you expect and pass yiu by if standards are to tight

Sadly. There is no "the one" or soul mate for you. Your loves will be strong but never that perfect match
>>
>>18185642
Brown
Brown
Samuel
Male
Aries
Right

Will I be able to finish my studies?
>>
>>18185700
Thank on the first one. Also why I put the one in quotations, I didn't really know a better way to describe what I meant, sorry about that.
>>
>>18185701
Your success is guaranteed as long as your focus is not broken half attempts will even broker a modicum of success
>>
>>18185642
Black hair.
Brown eyes.
Diego
Male
Virgo (I assume Earth?)
Left handed, but I was raised to be right.
>>
>>18185709
Your question though
>>
>>18185707
Right now it is incredibly difficult to maintain focus, but I'll do my best. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18185710
Oh, sorry, I thought I had copy-pasted it all:
- A person I enjoyed talking with disappeared on me. Will she ever seek me again and rekindle our friendship?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18185621
Hey are you still on?
>>
Hey, anons. Does Three of Pentacles in love readings mean cheating/love triangle to you? Opinions?
>>
>>18185715
If you follow your heart you shall not. If you do as raised and wear a mask of society you shall
>>
>>18185719
RW or Thoth?
>>
File: 1475277547242.jpg (469KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1475277547242.jpg
469KB, 1280x853px
>>18185642
Will i make good money from my this new startup graphic designing business?
Also something about family health and love life will be appreciated sir.
Black
Dark Brown
Siddharth
Taurus, no idea about elements good sir.
>>
>>18185724
RW. Also Three of Cups
>>
>>18185733
Success is good of you stay the course failure and mediocracy share the same boat.
Health will be good an stable the only danger avoidable by being wary
Your good fortune ends at live maybe a few crushes or temporary romances but nothing true of heart
>>
If ANy one but me is reading.
Do I say hi.
>>
>>18185736
Okay then I can help you. How I'd read the cards in a love reading..,
>3 of Pents
Normal; a strong ethic in love, working hard for your lover, or willing to put in the effort to build an effective relationship
Reversed; pursuing someone for the wrong reasons, staying in a love because it's there, working for a relationship because "it's there" or chasing someone for "loves sake"
>3 of Cups
Normal; surrounded by love, your partner and you share common loves among others or hobbies, or you will find your love among those around you
Reversed; ignoring a love nearby, or feeling isolated and without love, longing for love, loneliness.

Hope that helps anon. I can see how the 3 of cups could related to a threesome/cheating if it's among a negative spread. But on their own, that's how I'd read them.
>>
>>18185758
I was doing a spread about my future with an ex and Three of Cups was in the obstacle position. I did a similar spreads months ago and Three of Pentacles was in the position for the reason the relationship ended.
Thoughts? Thank you in advance!
>>
>>18185760
We're either of them reversed? Do you use reversals in your spread?
>>
>>18185762
No. I've only been doing tarot for about 6 months, so I haven't been doing reversals.
>>
You should not do it too much, but put your future into God's hands
Even if I know guys like Empath are really really nice and want to help
>>
I said that because I did it too much and it wasn't good for me
Now I'm happier

But I know you're gonna insult me
>>
File: IMG-20160924-WA0002.jpg (6KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160924-WA0002.jpg
6KB, 429x343px
>>18185744
Thanks a lot good sir.
To be honest, at this stage of life i really dont care about love that much, so i can manage temporary things with happiness.
Also can you pleases simplify this line sir " Success is good of you stay the course failure and mediocracy share the same boat. " ?
This business means a lot to me so do your answers/suggestions.
>>
Perhaps, praying is always good.
>>
>>18185770
Scrapping by will be the same as if you failure completely. But, along as you put your soul into it success will come a small sacrifice of personal life may be required
>>
If you can trust Jesus enough you should have no more fear, and you shouldn't ask for predictions no more

Sorry for the multiple posts have a nice week-end
>>
>>18185766
Ahh okay, because you weren't using reversals we've gotta look at them in both lights.
>3 of Pents; why it ended
You either focused your energy and time in other fields, or the effort you were focusing on the relationship was paltry at best. Could also be she wasn't interested, and the energy you were putting in was misguided and needed elsewhere. Interesting card in that position. I get the feeling you were focusing on other areas, and not giving the required energy she needed to the relationship.
>3 of cups; obstacle
This is very clear; stop thinking about her and build yourself; I'm sorry but no man ever won a girl back by being a sad sack. Bury your sadness, and build your social life, find people who make you happy, surround yourself with good people who love and admire you. Women love status, and a man who is socially successful and happy in life is attractive. If you show you don't need her, you become immediately more desirable as a self sufficient male.
>>
>>18185627
>>18185630
>>18185636
>>18185640
>>18185716
Sorry something came up and I had to leave, will be back in a couple of hours
>>
>>18185777
Maybe should have clarified; I'm the female. The relationship ended after 2 years when I started becoming too worried about infidelity. We broke up after an argument. In hindsight, there were no signs of infidelity, but I let the idea get planted into my head by a friend who really wasn't looking out for me. :/
He and I are on much better terms now and he still has strong feelings for me, which is why I've been querying about the possibility of us being a couple again. I got 9 of Swords as advice with 2 of Cups and The Fool and The Lovers as clarifiers for the outcome.
>>
>>18185724
RW uses the term Pentacles
Thoth uses the term Disks
But it's always good to make sure
>>
>>18185787
I've also taken steps to become a better person; I got into therapy to help develop new positive behaviors and learn to communicate, I've expanded my social circles, focused on my fitness and healthy eating, etc..
>>
Divination is for the foolish who have no ability to think for themselves.

They have abdicated their own free will.
>>
>>18185787
IV been read ING your conversation my apologies the stones have no answer to wether it not yiu should pursue but state hard that he never cheated
>>
>>18185791
Aye, I know this, but it never hurts to clarify as you said. I'm pretty useless with Thoth, so I just wanted to make sure before I jumped into a rant.
>>18185787
>>18185793
Oh...ohhhh. Well that makes more sense. The 3 of Pents probably referred to the energy spent towards your fears, misguided energy that should've been devoted to him and the relationship. The 3 of cups obstacle may refer to these fears creeping back in, as well as your social life acting as an obstacle (perhaps a close friend becoming interested in him) or your lack of appreciation for his loyalty and continued affection
>>
>>18185797
Thank you. I actually really appreciate that. :) You guys do good work here.
>>
>>18185798
Thank you Empath. This makes a lot of sense. What do you think of the Two of Cups (with The Fool and The Lovers) as the outcome? Sorry for taking so much of your time.
>>
>>18185797
I've never used stones before. What does it mean when they have no answer? Just too soon to tell or something?
>>
>>18185800
>>18185800
No worries darling, happy to help. You said that the other cards had positions, what were the positions of those ones? Preferably could you draw up the spread as you laid it out, what spread you used and what each position was assigned to each place.
>>
>>18185805
I did a custom spread. The way I saw it was that I'd end up having to do multiple spreads for the different questions I had, so I just made my own. I'm terrible when I have too much info to process, so this was the most straightforward spread I could think of.
What lead to its ending- Three of Pents
What I need to change about myself- King of Swords
What needs to change about him- Eight of Pents
Obstacles- Three of Cups
Advice- Nine of Swords
Outcome- Two of Cups, clarified by The Fool and The Lovers
>>
>>18185798
Aye, I know a wee bit of Thoth and it doesn't differ so much from RW or Marseilles, if you need some tips I'd be pleased to help ;^)
>>
Male Libra

will he and I become friends again?
>>
>>18185812
Ahhh that makes sense. Let me see
>lead to it ending
As above
>change about myself
Now this is interesting. This is saying to be more certain of your knowledge and wisdom; cultivate self confidence and assurance in what you know. Ie; don't let outsider doubts cloud your mind.
>changes about him
This is mostly guess work without knowing him, but I'd assume it's talking about his need to understand and enjoy the process of building a relationship, and you, up. To not focus on the end goals of the relationship, enjoy the journey.
>obstacle
As above
>advice
Be direct, be straight, and be honest. Deal with it in a timely fashion. Again, don't worry and don't let doubts and "nightmares" hold you hostage; it's better to try and fail, than to regret never trying.
>outcome
Looks fucking positive to me. I don't believe I need to go too deep into this; boundless opportunities in love.
>>18185818
Oh awesome, I may very well take you up on that anon.
>>
>>18185642
>Dark
>Dark
>Can't say
>26
>Male
>Libra, Air or fire
>Right handed

The question: Will I bang some bitches in the next two weeks ?

Thanks !
>>
>>18185829
Thank you for the clarity, Empath! Much respect for what you and the other readers do here! I learned a lot tonight, about the cards and my relationship.
>>
>>18185642
Black
Brown
Stephanie
female
Earth/Virgo
Will romantic feelings blossom between Joaquin and I??
>>
>>18185833
Anytime darlin, more than happy to help. I wish you all the best, and hope you can reconcile this relationship.

Love and good vibes be with you.
>>
>>18185837
The stones hold no specific answer for you
>>
A General reading would be appreciated immensely...

Brown Hair
Green Eyes
Male
Taurus
>>
>>18185855
Ahhh rip :(
>>
>>18185375
Not sure if anyone is reading but I'll throw this out for anyone
M
Saggitarius

When will I get my next gf
Also what is here name.
>>
>>18185642
blonde on top, dark brown/black on sides
brown
william
male
libra, idk elements
right handed

i asked before but not with this stuff filled in and got no responsee. i just gotta know, will him and i be friends again?
>>
Elements of each sign here
>>
Male
Aquarius

What's my next gf's name?
>>
Brown hair
Brown eyes
Right handed
Male
Auquarius

Will Hannah love me?
>>
>>18185642
>Dirty blonde
>Blue
>Brandon
>28
>Leo/Fire
>Right handed

I'm thinking of joining the coast guard as a FS (cook). The sign on bonus and pay is more than I have ever made, and my motivation is to pay off my student loan debts. Is this the best path for me? Will this help me achieve what I really want in life?
>>
>>18185621
Thank you.
I will. I'm going to meditation on what used to be my date day with two of my friends this week.
>>
File: 1471841987432.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471841987432.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Hello everyone, will do a few rune readings, I'll need

Name
brief description of yourself
query

Good vibes to everyone
>>
>>18186055
Warren
Average height, skinny, brown hair/beard, glasses
Love reading, just tell me all that you possibly can regarding the next girl to enter my life.

Good vibes to you as well Tatovering, interesting name by the way.
>>
>>18186055
Mina
I am a female with long hair
Future love
>>
>>18186055
>>18186055
Fabio
Average height, black shaved hair, black/ginger beard, a bit skinny.

Love reading about my current relationship.
>>
>>18186055
Leonardo
Average height, slightly muscular, riflessive and very calm

General love reading?
Thanks
>>
>>18186055
Franklyn
Tall, think brown hair and eyes
What will be the consequences of the fight i had?
>>
>>18186055
You can call me James although it is not my real name.
Average height, skinny, brown hair, hazel eyes
Im asking you about the girl I met at the club. Should I message her? And if I do how will it pan out and will we get together? Also I'm really curious about what she thought of me the day we met.
Thank you
>>
>>18186055
Lukas
Male, tall, short dark chestnut hair, stubble/short beard, pale skin.
Love reading - genral, or next girl in my life.
>>
>>18186055
Charlie
Small beard and hair, tall, big nose
This is not something romantic at all but i need to know what this woman think of me
>>
>>18186055
Elizabeth
Black hair, cherry/brown eyes, tall

Will I do okay on my test on Monday?
>>
>>18186055
Baka
Average height, pale, short dark blonde hair, blue eyes, introvert
gimmie that future general reading
>>
>>18186066
I dont even know why i wrote think my mind has been wandering a lot lately, sorry i meant thin
>>
>>18186055

Can you do a reading based of this >>18185919

Thank you
>>
>>18186055
Male
Glasses , stubble , average weight , broad shoulders

Love reading , please
>>
File: 1471978200547.jpg (757KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471978200547.jpg
757KB, 1600x900px
>>18186059
kenaz, ingwaz, Mannaz (merkstave), Thurisaz (merkstave), Raisho (merkstave)
you had and you have the power and the energy to work on yourself and find a new love, but you won't have any help, maybe you'll find someone but she will be bad for you, don't focus on finding someone else, use the energy you have for youself and for your projects, your next girl won't be the one for you

>>18186062
Jera, Nauthiz, Thurisaz
Your past efforts are bringing you new strenght but you'll have to be patient once more and you'll find the right one

>>18186063
Ehwaz (merkstave, Algiz, Ansuz
You're coming from a change and there's still some disharmony in the air, follow your instinct and mantain your position and harmony will come back
>>
>>18186055
Greetings, looking for another reading on:
>>18185709
>>18185715
Additional information: I'm a NEET recluse with anxiety issues.
>>
>>18186100
>>18186063
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18185123
>>18185186
>>18186108
>>18186109

Hope Mirror11Mirror is lurking around.
>>
File: 1471840471089.jpg (908KB, 2000x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1471840471089.jpg
908KB, 2000x1305px
>>18186065
Sowilo, Hagalaz, Mannaz (merkstave)
You did some positive changes in your life and now you're feeling good with yourself but you'll have to keep going on by yourself if you want someone for you, don't expect help from others

>>18186066
(algiz), Tiwaz (merkstave), Sowilo, Kenaz (merkstave)
the fight brought some kind of separation, you should try to calm down and settle the argument you've had, someone is already trying to protect and help you but you need to move to end this instability

>>18186067
Uruz (merkstave)
No, and don't let her be your obsession, don't let the thought of her dominate you
>>
File: 1475214543550.jpg (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475214543550.jpg
361KB, 1920x1080px
>>18186068
Hagalaz, Gebo, Tiwaz,
Someone will soon come or you'll find someone and you will quickly build a relationship which will be very successfull

>>18186071
Mannaz (merkstave)
Nothing good, she is trying to manipulate you

>>18186073
Tiwaz
Definitely yes, it will be a success thanks to your efforts
>>
>>18186100
>you had and you have the power and the energy to work on yourself and find a new love, but you won't have any help, maybe you'll find someone but she will be bad for you, don't focus on finding someone else, use the energy you have for youself and for your projects, your next girl won't be the one for you

Why not if I may ask?
>>
>>18186055
Lin
Female
How is my love life once i go?
>>
File: 1473410856571.jpg (166KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
1473410856571.jpg
166KB, 1680x945px
>>18186074
Kenaz (merkstave), Mannaz, othala (merkstave)
You are getting helped by someone after a period of instability but this won't be enough, I can see only chaos in your near future

>>18186095
Hagalaz, Kenaz
Yes, this will help you find your way and harmony in your life, you'll have the power to create you own reality
>>
File: 1471251325296.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471251325296.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18186145
The runes said so, but I asked again and I picked up Sowilo merkstave which stands for false goals/false success, destruction, work on yourself for now and be patient
>>
>>18186189
>The runes said so, but I asked again and I picked up Sowilo merkstave which stands for false goals/false success, destruction, work on yourself for now and be patient

I got that much, but I was figuring maybe there was something specific that may be the reason she won't be the one for me or that she'd be bad for me or something. Thanks anyways though.
>>
File: 1472673560092.jpg (353KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472673560092.jpg
353KB, 1920x1080px
>>18186102
Ehwaz (merkstave, isa, uruz
There has been a betrayal between you and her and this will be a challenge to overcome, you'll have to wait and unexpected changes for the better will come, these changes will also help you forge your real self
>>
>>18186098
Call me L

Forgot about this detail.
>>
>>18186055
>pam

>a little taller that average, brown/hazel eyes long hair

love read please!
>>
>>18186194
I'm sorry but it seems the runes don't want to be more clear, they can be fickle sometimes
>>
>>18186055
Henry
Dark brown hair, skinny a bit taller than normal but not much
Love reading
>>
>>18186212
That's fine, thanks though.
>>
>>18186055
Farrah
Big blue eyes wide smile
What my next bf like
>>
>>18186172
>You are getting helped by someone after a period of instability but this won't be enough, I can see only chaos in your near future
Yea, I can really feel something coming to me, but I won't complain, it could be worse.
Thanks for a reading!
>>
File: 1475189291402.jpg (417KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1475189291402.jpg
417KB, 1920x1440px
>>18186205
Fehu (merkstave), Tiwaz (merkstave, Isa
you are too unstable at the moment, you need to calm, meditate, this is a challenge and you need to turn inward and seek clarity

>>18186210
Mannaz (merkstave), laguz (merkstave), berkano (merkstave)
it won't be bright, you didn't have any help in the past and still won't, depression and stagnation are what I see coming
>>
File: 1471841254442.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1471841254442.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18186214
>>18186216
I'm sorry but I'll stop here, I'm really tired

good luck and good vibes to everyone
>>
>>18186225
L here

Thank you , you're right!
>>
File: Magi.jpg (826KB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
Magi.jpg
826KB, 1280x966px
Good afternoon /div/

I will be doing some readings today, anyone interested i will need
>Gendre
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now
>If love query, please state relevant info as if you are single, married ect

I will not do
>Yes/No Readings
>How does she/he looks
>Health Readings

Hope i can help.
>>
>>18186241
Female, Lion
What will happen between the guy I like a lot, he is kind of older than me, and me? Oh, I am single, he is too, we have date twice and the first one it was a chemistry that was amazing, but he kind of dissappear later and I tried to forget him, now he is back and we have get out again. Now I don't know what wll happen next. We can chat for hours.
Hungry
>>
>>18186241
Hi
Male
Capricorn
I met this one girl and I would like to hear a word of advice on what to do regarding her. Should I message her? What did she think about me and how will it all come out to be.
Thank you, I'm ofc single. and the word that describes me right now is hungover.
>>
>>18186225
Aww shit i had hopes too
Thank you for your read !
>>
>>18186241
female
libra
okay
single, please tell me about my love life in 2017
>>
>>18186241
Male
Cancer
What direction should my life be heading in?
Lost
>>
>>18186241
F
Virgo
It's our relationship going to work ?(love)
Scared
In a relationship not married
Thank you!
>>
>>18185375

THIS SITE SCARES ME A LITTLE
tarotlove.com/tarot.php
>>
>>18186241
Female
Virgo
Hungry
What is my next boyfriend's personality? Thanks in advance
>>
>>18186262
fuck capricorn s , why dont you just try not being a dick
>>
>>18186241
Male
Aquarius
Will she be important for me in the future?
We are single
>>
>>18186241
Male
Cáncer
How it's gonna be in the job? Job reading
Tired
>>
>>18186285
Sorry single my bad
>>
>>18186241
Male
Scorpio
How can I improve myself so that relationships actually last for me? I'm not sure exactly what is wrong, whether its me, or them, or what happens. I'd really like my next relationship (whenever that happens) to go well, but I'm not sure if I will due to past problems.
>>
>>18186241
Male
Pisces
"Isolated"

What did G ultimately want from me?
>>
>>18186241
Female
Libra
How should I go about looking for a boyfriend?
I feel... empty and lonely
I'm single, currently trying out three dating apps looking for people to go on dates with
>>
>>18186253
>Eight of Cups
>Knight of Cups
>Seven of Cups reversed
>Ace of Swords

Seems to me that you have a ''too serious'' opinion of him, perhaps this is because he is older or because his disappearance.

Regardless, he seems to be a complicated person, this is usually not good, so my recommendation is do not think of this as a fairy tale relationship.

However it is advised to attend the date, but be conservative. If you are going to drink do it with caution.

Wonder is he a water sing?

Hope it helped
>>
>>18186172

Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18186380
nigger you aint getting flooded with requests?
>>
>>18186241
Male
Gemini
What will happen if I pursue J? Do I have a shot?
Single male , J is a female
Lost
>>
>>18186241
>>Gender
M
>>Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>>Query
General reading or if specific question: is there is something i should know or be aware of that could greatly help me?
>>A word that describes how you feel right now
Good
>>If love query, please state relevant info as if you are single, married etc

Thanks!
>>
File: 5.jpg (226KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
226KB, 752x1063px
19, Male, Scorpio Sun, Ascendant Leo (Born Nov 3), Leo Moon. Favorite colors are white and red.

Air query, would truly appreciate some insight into my possible future with music. I'm in college right now, going to be learning Jazz guitar and applying what I learn to make more Jazz Rock, Chamber Pop, Soul Rock songs. How does it look?
>>
>>18186390
What do you mean as "too serious"? I liked him a lot, in any case.

We already had that second date and I was kind of conservative, I suppose I could continue doing that and yes... I have that feeling of complicated person.

Not water, as far as I know, he is an Earth sign, a Capricorn, at least in his Sun sign.
>>
File: image.jpg (473KB, 939x2432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
473KB, 939x2432px
>>18186408
Hey!

I'm
>>18186404

I play guitar too! I've also played on and off drums and wrote alot of instrumental proggy songs

>pic related
My Ibby RG7421, i'm getting a Seymour Duncan Pegasus/Sentient combo in them next week

Do you have any recorded material?
>>
>>18186390
Oh, I'm sorry if that sounds rude, I'm very pensative about all this.

Thanks for your reading!!
>>
>>18186416
>>18186420

Its alright thanks for the feedback, good luck.
>>
File: guitars.jpg (424KB, 1616x1240px) Image search: [Google]
guitars.jpg
424KB, 1616x1240px
>>18186419
Unfortunately not, I still have to learn proper production the most I can do is fiddle with Audacity and my mic.

Nice, I've never fiddled with ibbies but my starter guitar was a Laguna and I've been using an Epiphone acoustic for a while now, saving up for pic related (on the right) has active pickups too.

Lucky bastard, getting it next week ;_; If you've got material to share go for it.

Any musicians you particularly like? I've been getting into Skip James, Otis Rush, Hendrix, Thelonius Monk, etc.
>>
>>18186452
>if you've got material to share go for it.
Well i got a Soundcloud but it's stuff i've made on guitar pro and converted on SynthFont with realistic sounding instrument packs + a test recorded on my iPod from one of my old guitars on a roland cube amp

Funnily enough i got like 29 subscribers which some are actual legit bands and sponsored players

If you want
>Any musicians you particularly like? I've been getting into Skip James, Otis Rush, Hendrix, Thelonius Monk, etc.

Too much from all sorts of instruments:
Ola Englund, Allan Holdsworth, Ron Jarzombek, Keith Merrow, Virgil Donati, Plini, Victor Wooten, Les Claypool, Evan Brewer, Dennis Chambers, Derek Sherinian, Tony MacAlpine, Tosin Abasi, Andy Mckee, Jeff Loomis, Jordan Rudess, Paul Antonio Ortiz(Chimp Spanner), Jojo Mayer, Brett Garsed, Vinnie Colaiuta etc etc...

I could also name bands but i'd have too much to mention aswell as more musician

But practice, learn as much theory as you can and put it into practice, learn the fundamentals of music; the alphabet and you'll be confident in how you see yourself as a musician

I'm self taught myself and have a great deal of practice and musical theory knowledge so it helps alot

Being inspired helps alot to shape new songs with harmonic textures relating to how x thing that is inspiring you effect you on an emotional level

Basically develop your approach and everything will follow if you are persistent
>>
air query
female, cancer

How will this guy, H, come to understand my reasonings?
>>
>>18186262

>Lovers
>Page of Cups
>Emperess
>Star

Definitely text her, try to be chill about it. Not much else to say, she seems like a great catch and interested in you.

But again, try not to complicate things, talk to her and see were things go. Good luck
>>
>>18186554
Thank you man
>>
>>18186278

Uhh three court cards

>Page of Wands Reversed
>King of Swords
>King of Wands reversed

You will be in two different relationships or at least meet two potential partners.

I have a feeling you just ended a relationship? might be wrong, but if this is not the case, the reading might be talking about three instead of two.

The First relationship might end for troubles related to communication, he might say things that you will offend you, either that or simply incompatible personalities.

The next relationship will have troubles with balance. He might strike you as a charismatic person, very sexual. But he seems the type of person who thinks of him as a first second and third priority in a relationship. might be a cheater.

Alternatively the Page of Wands and King of Wands might be the same person. If this is the case, you might meet someone soon, whom you might have two relationships. One at the start of the year and come back at the end.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18186241
I'm a boy, and there's a girly on my mind. She's a water sign. I feel alright, but a bit stressed out, though. What have you got for me, bro?
>>
Aanyone doing readings right now?

Virgo, Female, 24

My boyfriend is living the country tomorrow and my aunt is about to die from cancer. I have so much despair right now. Feeling lonely as hell. I don't know what to do at this point.
>>
>>18186241
>male
>virgo
>will i ever be in a relationship?If yes then when?

I am single and i have never been in relationship i'm not teenager anymore, so i'm starting to loose hope...
>>
>>18186241
Hey there. Thanks for your time today.
>F
>Cancer
>Will D show back up in the future after all of this madness?
>enthalpy
>in a relationship
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 300x219px
>>18186627
>Will D show back up in the future
>Will D show back up
>Will D show
>Will D
>D
>>
Any readers online?
>>
>>18186592
thank you
>>
Tarot police
Arrest this reader
He talks in maths
He reads like a fridge
He's like a detuned radio
Tarot police
Arrest this girl
Her short hairdo
Is making me feel blegh
And we have divined her party

This is what you'll get
This is what you'll get
This is what you'll get
When you read for us
>>
>>18186284

Hmm there has been quite some time since i made a Tree of Life spread so i am having a bit of hard time interpreting it.

Seems that your goal is quite materialistic in nature. There is troubles with control of your life, this might be related to some trip or moving to a new place.

Your mother is also relevant to the reading, I am taking her assistance will be useful to your future.

Overall, Justice is present. You will reap what you sow, and look at this as a good sign, since if you take action, you will have a good harvest.

Avoid pleasure and distractions. Time to work anon.

Hope it helped.
>>
File: 82.jpg (82KB, 399x650px) Image search: [Google]
82.jpg
82KB, 399x650px
Taking a break. Continuing in an hour or so
>>
>>18186715
Thank you!
>>
>>18186624
bro i feel you. good luck brutha
>>
>22
>m
>leo

when will i find a nice woman who enjoys our life together?
>>
>>18186719
Take your time NewHelp there are a lot of people to go through, gather your energy.
>>
Hey Discord, you lurkin?
I just wanted to say, we've only talked a few times, but I was thinkin about you and I hope you're alright. Good vibes, and all that :)
>>
>>18186709
moar
>>
>>18185621
Will we get into a better house?
F
Scorpio
>>
>Male
>Aries
>Single
>Is there a significant other in the future? or is it just darkness for now?
>>
Anybody want a stichomancy reading? I'll post what I need if there's interest.
>>
>>18186241
Female
Virgo
Sleepy but I need to do many things today
How does J feel about me? will feelings Blossom between us?
Single af
>>
>>18186784
Yes , of course
>>
>>18186784
What is that and yes
>>
>>18186784
Sure, why not.
>>
>>18186784
Okay
>>
>>18186784
Id love to!
>>
>>18186784
yeeee
>>
>>18186784

Quite a bit more interest than I expected. Today we'll be using Deepak Chopra's "The Path to Love". Please select a page between 1 and 328 and a line between 1 and 28. I'd appreciate it if we could refrain from love / relationship readings. I feel that they are to personal and there are too many factors involved a true read. A detailed query leads to a detailed answer. An image that resonates with you on an emotional level is appreciated as well.
>>
File: 1474315853895.jpg (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474315853895.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
>>18186801
Woha this is cool mang!
>>
>>18186801
I'm
>>18186408
Same image, because it does resonate with me, its a favorite of mine and has a story to it.

Same query, please, an insight.
>>
>>18186801
Page 47, Line 17

I would like to know how I can better improve myself. Emotionally, Mentally, Physically, etc. in order to make the most out of myself as a person and any relationships I may or may not have with a significant other and relationships with friends and family.

Thanks.
>>
File: 1.jpg (672KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
672KB, 1000x1057px
>>18186806
Sorry, page number 246.

Line 22.
>>
>>18186801
Line 9

How will things be in the new place?
>>
File: Kardashian meme.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Kardashian meme.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>18186801
page 77
line 12

what are my chances of earning a living on this planet by making music?
>>
>>18186801
Line 2
How do I bring honor?
>>
File: Vader 1.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Vader 1.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>18186809
Excuse me, I must have accidentally gotten rid of the pic.
>>
File: Japan street.jpg (556KB, 1272x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Japan street.jpg
556KB, 1272x1920px
>>18186801

>page 265
>line 13
>I’m planning to buy a very expensive pc. It will take all my money, and I will only have the same amount back after a few months. Also, I’m na occultism praticer, and I fear that with that pc, my improvement on the spiritual path shall be hindered.

The quetions are: Should I buy it? It will hinder my spiritual progress?

I'm a severe pc addict, but my spiritual life means everything to me
>>
>>18186801
Pg 199
Line 8
On mobile no pic sorry. How will things be in the new place for me?
>>
File: 1465502172764.jpg (270KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1465502172764.jpg
270KB, 1024x1448px
>>18186801
If you're still doing them by this point. People are fast to post.

Pg. 139
Line 3

Well I obtain the kind of life I want, just something that makes me happy and fulfilled.
>>
File: hVDbY40.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hVDbY40.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>18186811
>>
File: 1472785911202.jpg (86KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1472785911202.jpg
86KB, 500x524px
>>18186801
>what woud make me happy? i feel empty inside...
>page 131
>line 14
>>
>>18186801
Will I be able to find my passion in life?
>>
>>18186801
pg 16
line 8
air query, im in college and kinda super lonely idk what to do
>>
>>18186801
Page 221
Line 6
I have been trying to track but there is little info, is she the one i have been looking for?
I am sorry but i dont keep images on my phone
>>
>>18186825
nicee pic. hope it works out
>>
>>18186801
page 222 line 22
what can you tell me about my future career after college?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 307x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 307x478px
>>18186801
Page 88
line 5

I want to know if the next year I'll improve with my life and start feeling less shit about myself
>>
File: flautist.jpg (49KB, 482x415px) Image search: [Google]
flautist.jpg
49KB, 482x415px
>>18186806

"There was a faint but distinct feeling that something was passing in the air, accompanied by a wave of peace"

A positive message. A good sign for the first read of the day. I feel that you may have experienced a disconnect recently. An experience that has cast doubt into your life about your true potential. Your body has been displaying signals of tightness, fatigue, contraction and over stimulation. This is not permanent. Realize that your thoughts hold tremendous creative energy, your life will be what you make of it. Love what you do. When one's object of love doesn't respond, infatuation becomes a self centered preoccupation with negative fantasy, I believe this is what you're experiencing. Spiritual masters have declared, however, that even when love is returned one is truly inspired by one's own higher self. The reason the word self is more appropriate than the word soul is that is accentuates how the journey is totally contained within one's own being. Love what you do and be inspired by who you become, you've already made it. Light and Love.
>>
>>18186863
Thank you so much for this thought out reply and reading anon.

I wish you all the best. I have music to write.
>>
File: balance_of_good.jpg (70KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
balance_of_good.jpg
70KB, 1024x769px
>>18186809

"We have taken our frail self-images into situations where they got battered, where hope died and our worst imaginings came true."

You mustn't focus on your perceived flaws. Rather than attempt to locate your "negatives" you must work on locating your positives and bringing them to the forefront. Instead of telling yourself that your emotion is bad, ask it what it has to tell you. Every emotion exists for a reason, and the reason is always to help you. Emotions are here to serve. Ask it to reveal itself from behind its mask. Very often you will find that emotions are layered. Anger masks fear; fear masks hurt. Getting past an emotion means getting through its layers to the root.
>>
>>18186842
Thank you so much
>>
File: 8806548743_a6a352b792_z.jpg (450KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
8806548743_a6a352b792_z.jpg
450KB, 640x478px
>>18186811

"Contentment, peace in the center of your heart"

I generally try to avoid short, generalized readings but I feel that the line speaks for itself. Light and Love.
>>
>>18186890
Well a lot of it has to do with just kind of screwed up teeth, some my fault, some not, which leads to a lot of insecurity and a lot of annoyance and anger, which ultimately leads to what if scenarios in my head. Not much I do about it honestly, dentistry is expensive and I just don't have the money for it sadly. Which just screws a lot of things up in my life because of it. I know part of it is my fault for letting it get to me, but in a culture like the US where everyone expects you to be a perfect celebrity, its harsh man. I'm just not sure how to deal with it at all, especially the fact that some things make me sad as well, but I just can't cry, its not that I don't want to, they just refuse to come out, or anything of that nature.

My emotions are screwed beyond belief.
>>
File: hp1.jpg (109KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
hp1.jpg
109KB, 468x468px
>>18186905

Spend some time outside for me, mother nature doesn't judge.
>>
>>18186912
I'll try to MNIMO, I'll try to. Thanks for the reading by the way.
>>
>>18186902
Anon ;---; that was awesome , thank you so much.

I wish you all the very best
>>
File: Edwin-Landseer---Attachment.jpg (294KB, 487x600px) Image search: [Google]
Edwin-Landseer---Attachment.jpg
294KB, 487x600px
>>18186813

"Whatever you find in yourself that is nice or good, it is inevitable that the contrary impulse also exists in you."

The chances are as great as you make them. However you will have to fight for it, refuse to surrender to the "self". Love what you do but do not attach your "self" to it. Attachment is a form of dependency based on ego; love is nonattachment based on spirit. The more nonattached you are, the more you can truly love. Action that does not bind comes directly from love; all other action comes indirectly from the past. Struggling with karma will not free you from its binding influence. Freedom can only be achieved by remembering who you really are. Who you really are is unbounded spirit, beyond the reach of karma. Keep it in mind, Light and Love.
>>
>>18186918

Don't try, do. All the best.
>>
File: Asher_Durand_Kindred_Spirits.jpg (2MB, 1464x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Asher_Durand_Kindred_Spirits.jpg
2MB, 1464x1800px
>>18186818

"Spirit"

The only word of the line and it holds immense truth. Be good to yourself and others. Light and love.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 1600x753px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 1600x753px
>>18186937
>>
>>18186945
I've been good to others all my life and what has that gotten me. People are selfish and only care about themselves.
>>
>>18186931
good words. thank you. idk if you felt, but you sent a pulse out in the world for me and i responded. nicee. this is very applicable and true for my life. especially the contrary impulses part. cheers
>>
File: 1333902654345.jpg (442KB, 736x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1333902654345.jpg
442KB, 736x1056px
>>18186801
Page 10
Line 12
Am I on the correct artistic path?
>>
File: Coloso_de_Goya_(estampa)_cropped.jpg (607KB, 843x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Coloso_de_Goya_(estampa)_cropped.jpg
607KB, 843x1035px
>>18186820

"There is no such thing as crying too much - we simply cry until we are through, and we are through when the underlying energy of hurt has spent itself."

There is no energy that can prevent spiritual progression if it's the true path you've chosen. However desire for material possessions can present itself as an impediment. To build a new reality you need new mental structures. The situations that your ego resists with all its might are precisely the ones that should be embraced, because from the spiritual perspective anything that dismantles your limiting mental constructs is beneficial. You have to break down the known to enable the unknown to enter. Light and Love.
>>
>>18186801
Page 305
line 11

Will I succeed in life?
Bonus if you feel like it: what field will I succeed in?
>>
>>18186951

realized how it sounded as soon as I posted it, thanks for the laugh

>>18186957

perhaps your road is longer than I perceived.

>>18186978

I hope that it may bring benefit into your life, Light and Love to you.
>>
>>18186990
Oh shit forgot the photo
>>
File: comfort-maren-jeskanen.jpg (139KB, 900x894px) Image search: [Google]
comfort-maren-jeskanen.jpg
139KB, 900x894px
>>18186821

"This would be the most direct way to confront his anxiety."

Comfortable and content. Don't stress, Light and Love is coming to you.
>>
>>18186285

Femanon you are quite a catch for him, you are pretty emotional yet fair.

Him in the other hand seems pretty unsettled. Like on mourning state or looking for something... he behaves well and manage to put a brave face, but his issue is more deep than what meets the surface.

I fear that his emotions might be too much to handle in the long run.

I do not advise him, also be careful of unexpected pregnancy since it was mentioned.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18186824

"When sex is deprived of its spiritual connection, some aspect of desire is being suppressed."

The spiritual dimension of life is its joyfulness and ecstasy. These qualities do not require effort; they appear spontaneously when life itself is spontaneous. Do not deny yourself what it is you desire, resistance is born of fear. We are afraid of being wrong, of stepping out of line. Society, anxious to make us conform, tells us that if we don't resist our desires we will go out of control. Values are personal; each situation that has energy in it involves the whole human being. If you understand where you are in a situation - meaning that your emotions and values are in your awareness with clarity- your desires don't stand apart like a raging intruder. If you can walk through life without resistance you will discover that life in itself is everything you've hoped it would be. I hope this wasn't too much of a ramble to get the message across, Light and Love to you.
>>
>>18187027
I sort of understand it, sort of don't.
>>
>>18186293

Someone with a lot of discipline and will. Could be a very spiritual person. Probably a water sign and other country or city could be related to him.

The Chariot and Magician were relevant.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18186987
Thanks, reader! I don't know if I understood well the message, but it seems I must fight against the temptation of games from within instead of running from them.

With the new pc, my addiction will be as powerful as ever, but I will give everything to mantain the discipline that my spiritual path demands.
>>
File: 125.jpg (364KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
125.jpg
364KB, 550x550px
>>18187031

To be brief, find what you enjoy and pursue it. Don't allow yourself to settle for the person you think you should be. Allow yourself to flourish as the person you truly are.
>>
File: 1369933011543.jpg (35KB, 418x264px) Image search: [Google]
1369933011543.jpg
35KB, 418x264px
>>18187038

games are "entertainment", don't allow entertainment to replace experiences.
>>
>>18185642
Brown
Brown
Kaeden
M
Water and Cancer
Lefty
Question: am i going to die in the next five years? I have an unnatural fear of death and its become rather intense lately, would like something to calm me down.
>>
>>18187044

I will try, reader. My aproach on games goes beyond entertainment seeking, but I will use my own training as a methods to get rid of addiction.

Thanks, light on your path
>>
As much as I'd like to reach everybody I feel that it's time to end this session. Readings take a good deal of energy out of me and I still have neglected chores to attend too. I apologize to anybody that I've missed, I'll be back for more. To everybody that received a reading, I hope that you hold it close to your heart and that it may bring positive energy into your life. Light and Love to you all.
>>
>>18187051
also, i mean is the death out of my hands. Is something going to cause me to die that i cant reasonably avoid.
>>
>>18187041
Well I already do the things I want in life that are available to someone who is poor constantly. Some of the things I enjoy aren't realistic, and I mean they're legit not realistic by virtually anybody on the planet hardly, its archaic stuff that doesn't function in a modern society.
>>
>>18186801

what does MNIMO mean?
>>
Just found a deck of tarot cards at a thrift store and picked it up on a whim. Comes with some really basic instructions for a Celtic Cross spread and basic meanings of the cards. I have no experience with tarot, and no idea what I'm doing, not usually in to /x/ shit. Tips for beginners? Significance of the different types of spread? How exactly should you lay them out? Should I use props and such? I remember some people talking about the significance of different colored candles you have around--ever heard of that?

One specific question--in the Celtic Cross spread, one of the cards is laid sideways. How do you tell if it's reversed or not of it's sideways?
>>
>>18186764
I am a bit slow today but catching up on my lurking lol. Thank you very much for that, I can really use those vibes. I hope you are doing well and I'll send hugs and good vibes your way as well :D
>>
File: yuno_by_tsugumi09x-d4hcbo0.png (195KB, 461x392px) Image search: [Google]
yuno_by_tsugumi09x-d4hcbo0.png
195KB, 461x392px
This seems right about a good time to show up, since MNIMO left. I'll be doing a couple of readings for an indefinite period of time, ranging from half an hour to several.

Give me a question, genders of everyone associated with the question, and whatever information you think I may need or whatever would help with interpretation. Keep it down on vagueness, and I'm not going to be reading queries like ''what's my next bf/gf like?''. Live and find that out for yourselves.

Those from previous time, if you're still around, query. I know two off the top of my head.
>>
>>18187103
Female
What's the outcome of this occult work I'm about to do? Thank you.
>>
>>18187103
I would like any information about my career after college. I am in school to become an English teAcher but I don't think that's gonna happen. I'm just not sure what to do.
I'm female 22 libra
>>
>>18187103
F
I feel some tension up in the air and I will be alone for a month in this appartment soon. Am I sensing something? Do you see or find anything? Or am I just silly?

Thank you.
>>
>>18187103
What should I do to get this girl that I've met recently? Also will everything with her go alright and will i succeed in getting her? I'm male.
>>
>>18187103
Male
Scrying
I need to know what goes down in January for me or if anything changes.
>>
>>18187103
What does the rest of the year have in store for me? Anything interesting and something I don't usually expect? Such as new job, new living area, new love, new thoughts/emotions, etc.
>>
>>18187103
Male. A large pair of scissors is required to cut a dark red cord that is sickly in appearance. What else must be cut along with it, and what are the best practices for achieving this?
>>
>>18187103
He's male, I'm female

>>18186532
>>
>>18187103

I live on rent for almost 30 years. Will I suceed buying a house for myself in the future?
>>
>>18187103
Hi Xwbf I'm from the olde thread. >>18179571
>>
>>18187131

Also, I'm male, and have a low pay but steady secure job.
>>
>>18187103
I've gotten some readings on a potential girlfriend in the future (I'm male), and a lot of them say it may end badly, not just for me, but for her. What exactly is this bad end I suppose and what is a good way to overcome that so not just I, but she can prosper too. Because it sounded like she may be unhappy in the relationship, but not because of me based on readings, but because of the outcome and she distances herself from me afterwards.

It makes me feel bad and its not even happened yet, so any reading would be appreciative.
>>
File: Gasai.Yuno.full.1828376.jpg (398KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
Gasai.Yuno.full.1828376.jpg
398KB, 700x674px
Phew. Io is getting stormed with readings so fast. Rightfully so, she's amazing.
>>
>>18187110
why dont you think its gonna happen friendo?
>>
>>18187103
I'm the Male.
J is the female regarding my query.
I am currently in a relationship with her, but with the current way of how I see it, I'm not sure what I even want with it anymore after what she said while I was away.
I'm lost and I have to make a decision here, but I'm unsure if the best decision is something both of us would enjoy. Which action would be the best choice for her at least? That's really all I want even if it sacrifices my happiness in return.
>>
>>18187103

Aquarius
Female
I was waiting for a reading from yourself the other night but you didn't have time.

Ill elaborate on my question "will I find love?"

What I would like to know, if you have time, is if I will have a reconciliation with a man from my past? We were not together but I liked him a lot. Always thought he was the one, is this the case or should I just forget about him?
>>
>>18187103
Female
This new guy I date, I want to know how our relationship will unfold. Is he the right one for me? Will we marry? Or hes gonna be biggest regret of my life?
>>
>>18187103
Female
What do people who aren't close to me think of me?
>>
>>18187109
Nine of Cups, Knight of Cups, Three of Swords, Ace of Cups, Atu I, Ten of Swords.

This seems like a rather straightforward spread with a very clear result and what you could potentially do to help yourself. The outcome seems to be Knight of Cups and Three of Swords, with the outlook being Nine of Cups. So overall, I could say that it will be a rather positive outcome, at least one that's emotionally pleasing, but at the same time having those swords on the side... I would say that it's going to come with a slight sting, but in what way I cannot tell exactly.

Overall, focus on this occult work and don't allow yourself to be distracted too much during the process. Become the Magus and the Will of the situation, and you should be quite well. However, don't allow yourself to stop during it, or become too destructive, I suppose. I do not know how to interpret Ten of Swords well in this situation, but I would say that you should avoid anything that will lead to obvious negative results.

>>18187110
Seven of Swords, Atu XVIII, Seven of Wands, Eight of Disks, Ace of Swords. Knight of Swords, Atu XVII, Ten of Disks.

Right now you're in the situation where it seems that you're either not certain of your choice, or at least you can't really find a good solution to this issue of yours. I decided to draw more on what you could potentially focus on to help yourself or better yourself, and ironically, The Moon is the solution. Frankly, wherever you're going on, and in this case, becoming a teacher would prove itself to be quite beneficial for you, as long as you keep going through it and not get too distracted or lose hope, so to speak. It's going to take a bit of time, and advice is to be practical about things, but at the same time patient. There's a chance for you to get yourself in a good position, but it's just the matter of noticing. In this case, I'm going to say that this particular choice of yours could prove itself to be, well... that chance.

1/2
>>
>>18185642
Dark Brown
Brown
Ramon
Taurus - Earth
Right handed

Will I be happier in a career field that isn't programming?
>>
>>18187103
Chris
M
25 y/o
Sun in Leo 12th house, Full Moon in Aquarius 6th house and Leo rising

Can i have either a general reading or if a question: is there something I should know or be aware of that should be of great help?

Thanks!
>>
>>18187159
let's call this girl 'S' to make sure the cards know who i'm talking about >>18187116
>>
>>18187159
First reading here. This sounds like a "bitter victory", I may be able to get what I want but at what cost? Thank you for the insight.
>>
>all these querents

Jesus, did I decide to read during a drought period or something?

>>18187159
Overall, I would say that you're going to be good with this. And directly to the statement of the ''I'm just not sure what to do'', I drew the Chariot.

Keep pushing forward. You'll be good.

>>18187146
S-shush, you.

Really though, it was a bit unexpected. Also, thank you for the picture. I'm saving these into my folder.

>>18187115
Ten of Disks, Seven of Disks, Seven of Wands, Ace of Swords, Queen of Disks.

All I frankly see here is a woman, sitting in her home, not really doing much or much happening around her in the first place. At least there may be something happening, or perhaps you're going to be wanting to do things, but at the same time it doesn't even feel like there will be too much movement happening. The reason as to why you're sensing things is, well... the best way I can interpret this is ''too much balance and silence, this is no good''.

In this case, I am tempted to say that you're just silly, but it's good to exercise a bit of caution. A lone female in an apartment can bring some unwanted attention, but as long as you don't have people over or talk about it much, you should be fine.

>>18187116
You're asking the wrong person, I would think.

Princess of Disks, Three of Cups, Atu XX, Six of Swords, Atu XVI, Prince of Disks.

I am sorely tempted to say that even with cards in front of me, I can't give all that good advice about getting this chick of yours on your end. However, it's pretty much clearly telling me that you're going to need to be social and actually catch her attention in some ways. Come off as a positive person who's capable of bringing change to her life, so to speak. Don't be too still or bother her with any kinds of ''serious'' stuff for now, or be too logical.

1/2
>>
>>18187179
You may be able to get together with her, and having the Prince of Disks as the setting card makes it seem that it's going to be a bit of challenge, since it may require you to do more things or go out of your way far more than you're normally used to. As for the future with her, well... I'm just not certain it would work well, but eh... Go for it.

>>18187176
In a way, yes. It's going to be satisfying or it will bring some pleasure, but everything comes with it's own shadows or cracks. As long as you don't go overboard with what you intend to do, you should be a bit better off, but eh, whatever happens, don't regret the consequences.
>>
well were rich beyond the dreams of avarice.

what now?
>>
>>18187182
I'm not sure if the risks are worthy but thanks and bless you
>>
>>18187103
>>
If anyone would be kind enough to give me a general tarot card reading about my love life, I'd very much appreciate it.

E.
Male
Scorpio
>>
>>18187119
I can't scry worth a damn at the moment, especially so since I've been avoiding doing it as much as I used to.

I seem to be moving, forced to move by external forces. There's a hedge wall before me, seemingly some kind of a wall that seems to be there, but at the same time... it's not really an obstacle, since there's something pushing me through. I see at the very end a large maw, some kind of a hellish creature, mouth opening and closing, devouring whatever seems to be coming this way. In this case, me.

I seem to find a moment where I can hop off, and I do so. I pay attention to the mouth itself, the maw, and I see everything going down into darkness, a starry darkness. How strange it was to see that.

I would say that you're going to be moving on the equivalent of a treadmill that doesn't seem to be stopping. There will be a moment where you're able to get off and be able to stand on your own two feet though, so it's not all that bad and you're definitely not heading down the mouth of the beast. I am not sure how it would translate to anything changing though.

>>18187122
Six of Cups, Knight of Swords, Atu 0, Ace of Wands, Six of Swords, Knight of Disks.

You were a bit vague, and I'm just not there yet with clarifying such vagueness up, so do apologize.

However, the theme card does say enough, and it's strange to see such a spread on the side too. I suppose nothing too surprising should happen, although in some ways all parts of you will be doing things. Emotional pleasure of some various kinds, the mind racing and looking for ideas, or perhaps trying to find something to do. However, having the Fool sit in the negative, I would dare to say that you're going to be doing more fooling about or perhaps not being too serious. Or at least if anything does or will happen, it's definitely not going to be too positive, perhaps breaking things apart in the ways you would definitely not enjoy.

1/2
>>
>>18187199
I'd say put yourself down and be certain that nothing really will shake you up too much. Just focus on something or do something, put energy to good use, and stay low. The start of next year should be a bit more balanced, but at the moment... just eh. I even get eh feelings from this, and I mean the apathetic kind.

>>18187189
Alright then, that's your choice there. Good luck and no problem.

>>18187196
That's leee-

... wait, no nipples are shown. Alright, carry on and of course, saved~
>>
>>18187206
>>
>>18185642
Blonde
Blue eyes
Emma
Female
Sun - Virgo (Earth), Moon - Leo (Fire), Ascendant - Aries (Fire)
Right handed

>>
>>18187182
Thank you
>>
>>18185642
Forgot to ask my yes, no, maybe.

Will the girl I had living with me give me my house keys and rent and leave my life on Monday?
>>
>>18187124
Atu VII, Ace of Wands, Atu X, Atu XII, Prince of Wands, Ten of Disks, Five of Disks.

This seems quite worrying. It seems that there's three things that need to be cut; whatever seems to be giving the energy and power to this dark red cord, perhaps likely based more on emotional drive, considering the Chariot seems to be the main issue. Likely outside influences that may be intervening with this or causing any kinds of, how should I put this... interference. If you're doing this, then make sure you have everything very well planned out and that you have all the possibilities or unexpectedness in mind; rushing into this akin to the Prince of Wands is not going to do this any justice.

I would say that this entire thing should clear up, at least the eventuality is stability and foundation, unlike the rather... peculiar disturbance that it is now. Good luck, I suppose. Ask if you want this scried.

>>18187128
Atu XI, Atu 0, Atu XII.

Oh dear. Now that's something a bit of an interesting one. I think whatever reasoning you want to portray to him, it needs to be a bit thought through, but at the same time expressed in such a fashion that's clearly showing that you're... certain of it, if it makes any sense to you. Simply put, make sure you know what to say, and say it in a way that doesn't make you seem that you're not in control.

However, with the Fool on the side, I am tempted to say that this entire situation needs to be scrapped in some odd way, or perhaps you need to start anew with whatever idea or strategy you had in mind. It's hard to say really, since this is a spread that's entirely made up of Majors, which makes it oddly enough more difficult to interpret.
>>
>>18185671
That's not what he said. But with that attitude you surely will. The future is in your hands.
>>
>>18187244
I did actually want it scried since cards won't likely make sense, but I can wait for another time if you're not up to it right now.
>>
>>18187103
M
What field will I succeed in?

I hope you are still doing some readings
>>
>>18187131
Nine of Disks, Eight of Swords, Queen of Wands. Knight of Swords, Six of Swords, Atu XI.

I was torn between giving simple advice and drawing some additional cards on just purely the question itself. I did both.

If you're sticking with that low pay, but steady secure job, I don't think you'll get anywhere too far any time soon. The cards pretty much say that you're going to need to be doing a bit of stable moving towards obtaining more material gain from whatever source you decide before you'll be able to buy the house in mind. Of course, on the question itself, I could say that you're definitely going to have some kind of a plan in mind, and perhaps if you keep lusting after it, in a sense, you're going to get there. It doesn't seem like you'd struggle much, but it would take some time.

Sometimes a bit of risk needs to be taken before you get further, you just need to know where and when. In this case, you may just need to do it to obtain more money. And by that, I mean finding a new, stable job with slightly more pay. That should and would help.

>>18187227
anon pls why
i don't want to curl up in my chair again and fantasize about yanderes
damn it
i made a mistake by asking for such pictures.

... saved.

>>18187133
I see bells ringing up in the air, and a female fantasizing about the wedding altar. However, in reality, it's almost quite clear and visible that she's lost in thought and fantasy, and the man in mind is simply watching her, smiling. She says hi, and he says hi, and she walks away, both busy and doing other things. She doesn't seem to be going after him, and neither does he, although he seems to be admiring her from behind... including her behind, if you don't mind me being a bit blunt.

So there you have it. Nothing would happen, but it seems that he may just take a look or two at you.

>>18187258
Give me a few and I'll do yours now.
>>
>>18186055
>>18185642
Blonde
Blue eyes
Emma
Female
Sun - Virgo (Earth), Moon - Leo (Fire), Ascendant - Aries (Fire)
Right handed

Will the girl I was living with give me the rent she owes me and my house keys and leave my life on Monday (tomorrow)

>>
>>18187244
>I think whatever reasoning you want to portray to him, it needs to be a bit thought through, but at the same time expressed in such a fashion that's clearly showing that you're... certain of it, if it makes any sense to you
Makes sense. I've let it churn in my mind for over a week now, with how I'd go about my phrasing and which points to bring up and which to scrap. I'm a bit of a pushover so I better stay solid in what I'm saying, so that's also correct.
>However, with the Fool on the side, I am tempted to say that this entire situation needs to be scrapped in some odd way, or perhaps you need to start anew with whatever idea or strategy you had in mind.
I've been thinking about that too.. Maybe I'll try to get a second input from another reader because I do need to go about this carefully. Thanks for the reading, gave me confirmation of where my certainty should lie.
>>
>>18187269
>>18187131 here.

Thanks, reader, I don't have much additional gains (I work in public service, in my country, that means I'm prohibited to have another job) beside minor bank investments and betting on lottery. It will be difficult to have another job, but I tend to continue on my investments and money saving (i'm very good at it)
>>
>>18187258
Sheesh, what did you ask me to scry here. I kept getting images coming in and in and in, and I cannot even dare to make sense of them, unlike cards where at times it's kind of easy to form something out.

Images flashed from one thing to another, but all the while it felt like I was standing on some kind of a podium, watching things happen around, being a bit lost. There was a scene happening, and underneath it, I see a crystal butterfly flapping it's wings through the darkness. An apple, with a worm sticking out, and inside of it I can almost feel the darkness and wiggling parasites inside. Standing again on the same podium, with people around, faceless people, and a lightning bolt crashing on top of me, into me. I refocus again, and I see a strange scene of a man, playing away on a flute, standing under a tree before a child. The child seems to be disinterested, and I can't see the face of either. It seems to be more distracted by a worm that's coming out of it's pale arm, seemingly growing and growing, looking a bit more like a cocoon than a worm.

As for the best practices, would it make sense that I see a white space, for me symbolizing change or movement, being crushed by some kind of a machine, made out of the darkness around, symbolizing everything? There's no more room for change, no more room for things to change or be formed in other ways, simply being crushed by everything around in one, swift motion.

Hey, you asked for it. I'm tired too, since it's quite late. Sorry if this makes little sense, if none.

>>18187287
Oh, please, do so. Ask another reader, because it does help to get more opinions on this. Overall, it would have been easier to interpret this if I simply had the Prince of Swords as advice and I could have just said ''think through everything''. In this case, it seems more like it's an overall thing and not something specific that you have to do.

It's hard to explain what I get off of this though, but best of luck to you.
>>
>>18187133
>>18187269
Thanks Xwbf. I've resolved myself not to give him a chance because he's an asshole and I want to be someone's first pick not last.
>>
>>18187137
Four of Cups, Atu III, Five of Swords, Prince of Disks, Ace of Wands, Seven of Swords.

You're asking on something that's likely yet to develop, so I do apologize if this is even more unclear. Either way, it seems that the ''bad'', or something that would cause this, is a whole slew of emotions, or at least it would from emotions. It seems like it would almost be a constraint of emotions of some kind, and a sense of futility that would be more clear in the future from that point. It may just seem like it's coming from her end really, like she went into the relationship thinking that it was doomed straight from the get go.

If you want advice, then I would suggest to be very grounded and show her that you're willing to work through it, and not stop and just say ''you know what, fuck it and fuck you''. That's if the issue is from her end, and it comes from her fears of something just going horribly wrong. That's if. A very strong if.

>>18187290
Ah, I see. Not too much leeway to work with. I would almost be tempted to say that you could always look for a job while you're working in this one, and if you work something out, then switch. At least you have something on the side, and it seems that it's working for you, but there needs to be more ideas, or at least you need to try more things instead of this.

You seem to have your head on your shoulders, so I think you'll get there, as long as you keep focusing on it, as I said. Good luck, and I apologize I can't give you anything more on this.
>>
>>18187299
Oh, I think I know what that means. Thank you for the scry.
>>
>>18187306
>Four of Cups, Atu III, Five of Swords, Prince of Disks, Ace of Wands, Seven of Swords.
>You're asking on something that's likely yet to develop, so I do apologize if this is even more unclear. Either way, it seems that the ''bad'', or something that would cause this, is a whole slew of emotions, or at least it would from emotions. It seems like it would almost be a constraint of emotions of some kind, and a sense of futility that would be more clear in the future from that point. It may just seem like it's coming from her end really, like she went into the relationship thinking that it was doomed straight from the get go.
>If you want advice, then I would suggest to be very grounded and show her that you're willing to work through it, and not stop and just say ''you know what, fuck it and fuck you''. That's if the issue is from her end, and it comes from her fears of something just going horribly wrong. That's if. A very strong if.

Thanks a lot. I have similar fears, but usually I put it past me and try not to dwell on it, I do get frustrated with stuff like that though very easily, though I try my best to work through it, though if my parents are any indication, I tend to get angry at times when something really grates me.

I do appreciate it and this has actually helped me if the potential problem does arise, thank you very much, have a nice day.
>>
>>18187299
>It's hard to explain what I get off of this though, but best of luck to you.
Alright, I kind of understand what you're saying. Could be choosing which sort of tone of portrayal I want to convey maybe, but who knows. Thanks again, you're a great reader, good to see you around.
>>
>>18187304
>>18187269
Also Xwbf just curious did you see what I was doing after?
>>
>>18187317
Neat. No problem.

>>18187320
No problem. I do have similar fears myself, so I pretty much understand the situation rather well. Really, if you decide to break it up with her in such a way, that you get frustrated, it's going to mess her up. Want me to tell you exactly how? She's going to feel like she's the problem and that nobody would want to deal with her, and that potentially nobody really loves her. Probably sink deeper into her emotional stress, and well, at that point it's going to be next to impossible to get out without outside help. But the outside help went away, so sucks for her :^)

Really though, remain calm and balanced. Ace of Wands makes a bit of sense, now that you say that you get angry at times. Don't do that around her. She's likely going to be a bit on the softer side inside, just judging from the cards and what not.

>>18187336
Oh, I'm terribly glad, because right now I just outright suck with wording. Doing readings at 1 am does that to a person. You can try to think over it a bit more, since it does seem like you have time to spare. A bit, at least.

Also, a-awh, th-thank you. I'm not that great as people say, I'm just... good at giving vague advice, I suppose.
>>
>>18187347
>I'm not that great as people say, I'm just... good at giving vague advice, I suppose.
You could say that about all readers desu :^)
>>
>>18187347
>No problem. I do have similar fears myself, so I pretty much understand the situation rather well. Really, if you decide to break it up with her in such a way, that you get frustrated, it's going to mess her up. Want me to tell you exactly how? She's going to feel like she's the problem and that nobody would want to deal with her, and that potentially nobody really loves her. Probably sink deeper into her emotional stress, and well, at that point it's going to be next to impossible to get out without outside help. But the outside help went away, so sucks for her :^)
>Really though, remain calm and balanced. Ace of Wands makes a bit of sense, now that you say that you get angry at times. Don't do that around her. She's likely going to be a bit on the softer side inside, just judging from the cards and what not.

I'll try not to, I've been trying to work on getting frustrated and angry easily. One of those things you deal with having a rough childhood really. Takes a lot of years to get over it, even well into adulthood.

But I'll try my damndest not to upset some ladies best I can.
>>
>>18187347
Small-ish update , I saw a picture of my ex holding a 'bag of candies' like the little witch scry.

Hope you're doing ok.
>>
>>18187376
candy*
>>
>>18187343
No. I just saw you heading into different rooms, still keeping a mental eye on the man in the first room, but at the same time thinking about marriage. I think the marriage thing may not be entirely related to the person in mind, but who knows really. It's like you're in a state where you're just... wandering, but at the same time still heading someplace. I'd say it's the best position to be in, really.

>>18187151
Eight of Cups, Nine of Disks, Two of Cups. Atu XVI, Prince of Swords, Five of Disks. Ten of Disks, Atu X.

This is a ... mess. What would be the best choice for her, it seems that it would be something that would bring her... well, as I would say, love and stability. Arguing generally doesn't do it, but at the same time, this spread seems to be conflicting itself in some odd roundabout ways. If you really want to sort things out, you shouldn't just leave them to just... be and hope for the best, it's more along the lines of you needing to tackling it in some kind of a balanced fashion that will lead to foundation and stability.

Ironically, what the cards suggested would be for the best in long term, is simply well, breaking up. I don't know how else to interpret that combination, but it just seems like it. What she would want for the best would still come with it's own little downside of staleness, or feeling of bitterness in both mouths.

It's a rather difficult situation, and really, depending on what she said [what did she say anyway?], and how things are going, if you don't want to change or she doesn't want to change, then well... sometimes people just need to separate because of conflict of interest.

>>18187153
It's easy to get caught up in the idea of someone being the one, when in reality that's very rarely the case, if at all. It's up to you and the person to decide whether you're the one for each other. What's really the bad thing there is when the other person exploits the other's feeling of ''the one'' towards the other.

1/2
>>
Just a warning: if I disappear entirely and not come back in roughly an hour after my last post, then I'm gone for good. I'm pushing myself pretty hard at the moment.

>>18187418
Eight of Disks, Six of Disks, Ace of Wands, Atu VII, Queen of Cups and Queen of Wands.

I would say that you would have a chance to do so, but there needs to be the actual process of having a chance in the first place. I know it sounds obvious as fuck, but without putting in the energy to it, and perhaps some ''material'' setting up, then nothing's likely going to happen. The cards seem to suggest that you should just go with whatever your gut really seems to be telling you, or at least well, if you think that this is right for you, then go for it. Being too cold or rash with things, especially in this scenario, probably won't help. So if you ever do find yourself in the position of being capable of reconciliation, then go about with it with little sharpness.

Actually being with this man would bring up an interesting change in you. Perhaps you'd become a balance of the two court cards shown, combining Cups and Wands. Quite a good balance, I'd say, covering the negatives of both.

>>18187354
Some readers are a bit more accurate than just giving vague advice though. I've been spooped before quite a few times by the damn accuracy.

>>18187369
I think I know that one fairly well. I had a rough childhood myself, and in some ways I have a bit of an issue of getting angry at... well, it's nothing in general, at least it's more in regards of few specific small things that most, if not all people, don't really hit.

Good luck to you. Proper ladies are a bit soft, so really, best treat them a bit soft.

>>18187376
>>18187381
Oh, neato. Absolutely neato.

And eh, I suppose I'm doing well. Then again, I can't really say that when I'm up at almost 2 am.

... christ, I fucking hate when internet gets shitty and I can't do what I normally do at night. Gotta waste my own money on this...
>>
>>18187429
>Neato
Nah. I want nothing to do with her and I got my eyes on someone else. But yeah , your vision was once again right.

I'm glad you're doing well.
>>
>>18187103
female
will i meet someone at school who meets my criteria
>>
>>18187429

Thank you, that makes sense. How would I go about setting up a meeting with him? Did is show I was cold or rash in the past?
>>
>>18187429
Hi can you please do a reading for me?

Charles
Male
Aries

I am looking for a general reading since I have not been read in some time.
>>
I'm
>>18187164

Did you skipped me?
>>18187429
>>
>>18187159
Thank u for the reading now I'm very confused
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
>>18187009
Thank you!
>>
>>18187418
She basically gave me hell about what I've been trying to do, even going as far as to say something that truly just broke my heart, which in itself stopped me from making progress when I need it the most to make her happy.
I really wanted to make it work so much but I've seen where it was leading despite how much I told myself otherwise. We both needed to change in order to make it work, but that's where I saw the problem of whether she'll try to because of her stubborn nature.
For some reason, I already knew that what this reading was getting at before I asked. She gave me meaning when I needed it and for that, I owe her more than my life. But this is no longer about what I want anymore since the best thing it seems I can do for her is let her find the one she needs to be happy. It's the very least I can do for her.
Thank you, anon. I can't thank you enough for this reading. May you fare well on this journey of life you walk upon.
>>
Hi,can you help me?
i`m begining with magic stuff. I dowloaded a tons of book (Grimoires) like Clavicula Salomonis, and others autor`s books.
The other day, i started practise clarivoyance, instead using a crystall ball, i used a glass full of water. As the book says, i concetrated in my question and focus in the glass, a few minutes later, in the glass apeared animal and objects figures. The meaning of every thing that apeared, matches with a possible answer. Was an awesome experiences!
But now, i cant do it again! I focus in the glass and nothing happen, can explein me what is happening to me? It`s frustrating.
Cheers!
>>
>>18185375
new thread
>>18188101
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.