[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 395
Thread images: 40

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18188101
>>
New Thread.
Hey, Every one.
What's up.
>>
>>18192039
Sadness at the inability to sin.
>>
Hi, I'm F/25/ cancer
Could I get a reading on career path?
>>
>>18192039
sad, lonely and wanting to do sexual things but no boyfriend to do them with. ;_;
>>
Willing to do a reading or two for a question of my choosing before I sleep.
>>
>>18192072
Well that's sad. I know those feels well kinda lol
>>
>>18192075
what info do you need for reading?
>>
>>18192075
Taurus, 25, M
Will she accept to become my girlfriend before this year finish?
>>
>>18192075
Is thst to mean you will choose the question, or you will choose from options? I have a mess if queries. What kind do you like?
>>
>>18192072

i'm the same way. we should just become girlfriends and save ourselves the hassle, anon.
>>
>>18192075
M, 25, Scorpio

How do I overcome these desires? I'm trying to learn self control and to damn myself to hell (whether you believe in it or not, I personally do, but everyone has their own opinions)?

Any help is appreciated, I just want to exercise these damn demons from my brain.
>>
>>18192081
I will chose from queries given, no restrictions but I can refuse. I would ask that if you have many queries choose one that is important to you.
>>
>>18192075
M / 18 / Leo
Will my life have any sudden twists?
>>
>>18192075
will I ever get what I want?
>>
>>18192090
hope you find a decent man that will love you and take care of you. Id be your girlfriend but I'm probably too complicated for anyone I guess ;_;
>>
>>18192128

i wish the same for you, anon <3 it might sound cheesy but you'll find a good man soon.
>>
>>18192079
It does not look positive for you. Be wary of your actions for you will, or perhaps may already have, made a critical mistake. Perhaps it may be better for you to focus on self improvement at the current time, as I feel it is aspects of your inner being that are bringing you misfortune.

I have decided I will do several more readings. It will vary in complexity based on the question asked. Please be patient.
>>
>>18192075
I have no Idea if your still here or not , seeing how late I am. But I'll try anyway.

Can he/she help me start off or is it not worth asking their help ?
>>
File: 20161003_003237.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161003_003237.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18192133
>>18192079
Forgot your card.
>>
>>18192135
oh and Cancer, 18, Male
>>
>>18192075
I'm currently blocked in terms if my energy but I'm still progressing with abilities already learned. I am curious to know if you can tell me any information on what still awaits me after the energy is let loose ( abilities and such). Thank you for offering your time and energy in the thread.
>>
>>18192136
It was reversed, I apologize I am on mobile. I didn't think about that affecting the orientation.
>>
>>18192097
Same poster that is reading the tarot. I will not read the cards for you because I believe my advice to be of more importance. I do believe in hell as you do, however hell is a place on earth, inside your mind. You must not attempt to control your desires for they will only fester and grow stronger. You must let go of them completely. If you are deeply troubled (which I sense you may be) do not be afraid to seek professional help.
>>
File: 20161003_010142.jpg (993KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161003_010142.jpg
993KB, 2560x1440px
>>18192108
Yes. Be wary too for you have been dealt a bad omen. I believe the card mainly speaks for itself in this case.
>>
>>18192112
Please be more specific. In life we always receive things we want and things we don't, therefore it'll only be a matter of time before before you do receive something you want. For example if you are thirsty you may want a drink of water, and so you go get one, you have received what you wanted in this instance. I can't do a reading based on this question.
>>
>>18192184
Is there any way to know if this will happen soon or in the long run?
>>
>>18192075
Will I manage to do keep on with the training ?
Libra 26 male
>>
>>18192135
Yes! You should ask for their help, it could prove to be advantageous for you. However remember that you must also put the work in yourself and cannot become completely reliant.
>>
>>18192194
my apologies reader senpai...
I'll be more specific here, will I get the person I love back in to my life again?
>>
File: 20161003_011353.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161003_011353.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18192208
Forgot card again :(
>>
>>18192208
Thank you !
>>
>>18192184
Forgot, Thanks for the read. But
>>18192199
Is there a way to know what this twist is linked to? Money, trips, studies, love, etx?
>>
File: 20161003_012054.jpg (942KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161003_012054.jpg
942KB, 2560x1440px
>>18192199
I am sorry you have a strong negative omen over you. It seems this will come sooner rather than later, possibly even this month. You drew two tens after separate shuffles and cuts, it is the tenth month of the year. Be aware of the significance of this number because it has some effect over you. I would talk to someone knowledgeable of numerology because it is not my area of expertise.
>>
>>18192242
This card was reversed.
>>
>>18192251
Thank you so much for the read, i was easily able to identify the twist after researching about the cards, really, thank you, this couldve ended up badly.
>>
File: 20161003_013355.jpg (1003KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161003_013355.jpg
1003KB, 2560x1440px
I will come back tomorrow posting under this name. I promise to answer to ALL unanswered questions above this post, and then perhaps some more.

This has been several firsts for me. This is my first time posting on /x/ The first time I have done tarot readings like this. I usually only give them to friends, and it's usually a long and very personal experience.

Thanks for making this positive for me, and I feel this is a good step in furthering my understanding of the tarot. The more I learn the more I realize how much more there is to learn.
>>
>>18192271
Looking forward to it man, glad you enjoyed yourself.
>>
File: wsewqee.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
wsewqee.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Male, Taurus, 18

Within regards to my work (Film, Clothing and Music) I want to know if any of three are likely to come to fruition as career... Will I ever have a strong platform and audience to release my work to?

Thank you to anyone who gives me a reading...
>>
I'm a fucking 5'9" midget, have a small dick , got premature baldness, both my parents are fucking stupid so of course I have the brain of an autistic gold fish and to top everything off I'm fucking Ugly. I have literraly the the worst genetics someone could have , I suck at sports and my grades were always shit.

Why the fuck did I start life with such a big disadvantage ? Why did I deserve this ?
>>
>>18192316
Memes aside, let me quell your shit hopefully.

5'9" is average.
5.2 inches is the average length of the male penis.
Worrying about going bald destroys your confidence, shave it and rock it like Patrick Stewart who went bald at 17-18 years old.
Your parents intelligence has no bearing on your own, only you do.
Plenty of hot women manage to get with fat dudes and ugly dudes, its a matter of confidence, which you clearly lack. Hell some are fine with rotting teeth as long as you're confident and trying to get stuff fixed.
Sports doesn't matter because the large populace will still never be professional, no matter how good you are or can be,
Only college grades matter and even then college is mostly a joke with degrees anymore and you can still find a good paying job without a degree/grades.

Your underestimations of yourself is your problem. Its not that you deserved it, its that the universe is trying to teach you to overcome these simple problems and be the man you are supposed to be, to not wallow in your own self-inflicted insecurities and pity.
>>
I see a /div/ thread and I want it divined now
No readers anymore, I want them to come back
I see the posts pass by answering the readings
I have to turn my head until my queries read

I see a line of posts and they're all about love
With readers and my love, both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly post away
Like a new born reader it just happens every day
>>
>>18192425
Way too much negativity
>>
File: barbarar.jpg (20KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
barbarar.jpg
20KB, 400x330px
>>18192425
and i said hey what's going on?!
>>
Im new to runes, I know this isnt exactly divination b apart from telling of the fture are runes any good for spells and magick? I wanna do some spells to help bring winterchan and curse coons, is this possible with nordic runes???
>>
File: cardcaptor.jpg (44KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
cardcaptor.jpg
44KB, 576x432px
Good day /div/
I'm going to do some readings using the Clow Cards, please give me
>Specific Query
>Gender(s)/Age & Sign optional
>Favorite Song

Have in mind that the Clow Cards WON'T answer these, so avoid making this type of query:
>Yes/No
>Appearance
>When

One of my favorite songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dstB8Ec1cIg
>>
>>18192713
Will I be able to move? Will I get the opportunity soon?

Male

https://youtu.be/oTN6cGmH2yM
>>
>>18192713
Will there be a girl to enter my life between now and February?
Male/Scorpio
Don't have a favorite but its what I'm listening to right now if that helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKfpfeL-pN4
>>
>>18192713
How will my next relationship go, any way to personally improve it myself or make sure it lasts?

Male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGRqnNEOpe0
>>
>>18192713
I will be coming into some inheritance soon. Can you give a general overview of what the situation may bring?
Female

I listen to this song frequently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkUFwQREsS8
>>
File: 90622911984897.56255a3a93568.jpg (258KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
90622911984897.56255a3a93568.jpg
258KB, 600x336px
>>18192720
>Will I be able to move? Will I get the opportunity soon?
Thanks for the song I love it!!
You know that this is a yes/no question aye?
So I asked the cards What could you do to move soon.

>1 Cause/Issue - The Power
>2 Past - The Shield
>3 Present - The Thunder
>4 Advice/Outcome - The Return
You've been wishing to move for some time, this is something in development but it seems that the reason you want to move is based on the need of protect yourself, but there are people you can count on if you manage to control your temper aye? I mean you must be in a situation that you seek harmony and for that you also have to remain stable and fair to have the support of people. So again, think well because you will be granted a chance to make it, but this will depends on how you treat people and how you manage to get their support, don't run away from your problems, but settle them first in order to move on. Best wishes!

>>18192728
>Will there be a girl to enter my life between now and February?
Again... this is a Yes/No question the Clow cards won't answer, please rephrase.

>>18192742
>any way to personally improve it myself or make sure it lasts?
Aye, I can answer the second part on how to improve yourself because how the relationship go will depend on you mostly.

>1 Cause/Issue - The Lock
>2 Past - The Float
>3 Present - The Time
>4 Advice/Outcome - The Thunder

There are certain things should be kept quiet... Even if you find out something about someone, you must learn how to keep things shut and do not lose their trust. Maybe in the past there wasn't enough effort from your side or you've missed opportunities but you learned with that, to be more aware of your surroundings. The advice is to keep a rational approach and don't act too hasty and jump into conclusions. Be confident, it's attractive :) Good luck!
>>
>>18192713
Will my relationship with M work? Will it be happy union?
Female, 22, he is male 27
Phaeleh - Nothing's Wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xFMX2-857I
>>
>>18192713
https://youtu.be/EHOpmF3glak
F virgo
Is there anyway to improve my relationship ?
>>
>>18192798
First one here - I'm glad you liked the song , Synthwave is amazing.
Sorry about the yes/no question , being honest , I was on mobile and didn't read the whole post. apologies

I have been wishing that for a long time. I control my temper , but there are way too many things going on right now. I'm doing my best to keep stable..
I unfortunately can't solve everybody's problems ;(

Thank you so much , have a good day
>>
>>18192798
>Again... this is a Yes/No question the Clow cards won't answer, please rephrase.
How does between now and Feb. look in regards to a new girl entering my life?
>>
>>18192798
Thank you for the reading, if I may ask could you clarify a little more on this?

>There are certain things should be kept quiet... Even if you find out something about someone

Obviously I know to keep secrets, but is there any way you can tell me what it is specifically or something that would make me jump to said conclusions?
>>
>>18192749
>an you give a general overview of what the situation may bring?

>1 Cause - The Erase
>2 Past - The Firey
>3 Present - The Libra
>4 Advice/Outcome - The Return
Well it will be held for a while, seems you won't be able to touch it for a while so you have to wait but keep steady. I guess it has brought some strong reactions in the past, did this piss someone else? And now it is going back to a more stable situation, requiring some fairness on your side in order to get balanced, specially if you make amends to the past situation. As the outcome, I see some settling, making peace with the past even if things didn't turn out as expected, there's room for improvement. Good luck!

>>18192808
>Will my relationship with M work? Will it be happy union?
Sweetie I don't want to be mean but these cards won't answer Yes/No questions, I said that in the main post... I can rephrase it to how things will go and what can you do to make it happy.

>1 Cause - The Power
>2 Past - The Shield
>3 Present - The Glow
>4 Advice/Outcome - The Shot
Kindness here is the theme, you two must treat each other nicely and sharing, be there for each other t build a strong foundation between you two. Be mindful too not get so caught up and ending hurting each other, if something wrong happens, remember to try fixing it right away, don't let the issue grow. Best wishes.

>>18192844
Aye I enjoyed the video too, thanks! And it's alright, that is one of the recommendations of the cards actually, to ask direct and specific queries and avoid passive and yes/no.

What I could gather from the cards you should work in cooperation, there are people who you can ask for help if you act nice with them so you wouldn't have to deal with closed doors in the future. Maybe finding someone who you could move with. I get you when you're overwhelmed and it's hard to keep still, but don't give up, you're not alone. Wish you too a great day!
>>
>>18192713
What does S think about me and how to make sure we get together?
Male, she's a female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO6_S5wRchY
not my fav song but really like it, one of my favourites is probably something from frank ocean's new album
Thank you!
>>
>>18192885
>Kindness here is the theme, you two must treat each other nicely and sharing, be there for each other t build a strong foundation between you two. Be mindful too not get so caught up and ending hurting each other, if something wrong happens, remember to try fixing it right away, don't let the issue grow. Best wishes.
Thank you so much for the reading!
>>
>>18192885

Hey Alari! Mind if I ask what deck are you reading?
>>
>>18192713
How is my relationship between me and my voices??
22/f/libra
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGyIXJ4KG8U
>>
>>18192728
>>18192845
>How does between now and Feb. look in regards to a new girl entering my life?

>The Cloud, The Illusion, The Through
It's all up to you, mate. The decision to find a proper girl until then is all on you but you're stuck in a dream ideal that may not be good and leaving the right opportunity to slip. Don't judge people too quickly. Take it easy and don't try getting into something specific, when you least expect she'll show up.

>>18192834
>Is there anyway to improve my relationship ?
Aye, let's see How can we improve! :)

>1 Cause - The Wave
>2 Past - The Earthy
>3 Present - The Float
>4 Advice/Outcome - The Bubbles
Flexibility... like water, we all have ups and downs and it's hard to keep still all the time, but it'll pass through. You two worked to build a proper foundation but it takes time to grow stronger, resisting the currents. And you can't hold your them tight, no need to restrain now but give the proper attention without pressure. The Bubbles is great for this outcome as it brings purification from negative cycles, so whatever trouble you guys are in, will be cleared. Best wishes!

>>18192856
>what it is specifically or something that would make me jump to said conclusions?
Sometimes a slip can happen and it's more like taking an advantage of a secret. Such as finding out someone has a crush on you and you use that in your favour even if you don't like them in that regard just to not be alone. Better not lose a friend.

>>18192909
You're welcome dear. I hope everything goes well between you too, love vibes <3

>>18192934
Hi anon! I'm using the Clow Cards from Card Captors Sakura
>>
>>18192946
>Sometimes a slip can happen and it's more like taking an advantage of a secret. Such as finding out someone has a crush on you and you use that in your favour even if you don't like them in that regard just to not be alone. Better not lose a friend.

I did something similar once and didn't take the opportunity, something I regret, but its in the past. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18192713
How effectively does the shield work?
https://youtu.be/-3WuWhqA_ok
>>
>>18192946
>It's all up to you, mate. The decision to find a proper girl until then is all on you but you're stuck in a dream ideal that may not be good and leaving the right opportunity to slip. Don't judge people too quickly. Take it easy and don't try getting into something specific, when you least expect she'll show up.
Thanks!
>>
File: Sakura_with_clow_cards.png (544KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura_with_clow_cards.png
544KB, 640x480px
Alright guys it's lunchtime here so I'm finishing the readings with these below. Hope you all are having a great day. Thank you all for giving me your queries and please take it all with a pack of salt. Remember the future isn't set in stone.

>>18192887
>how to make sure we get together?
Groovy! I do like this song, thanks!

>1 Cause - The Through
>2 Past - The Watery
>3 Present - The Dash
>4 Advice/Outcome - The Firey
Something unexpected going on here, also be mindful that there might be a rival yet she seems to trust you and open up with you. Things are moving steady between you two at this point, no need to change but keep going, yet don't impose your will on her, respect her wishes to be able to win her heart. Good luck!

>>18192943
>How is my relationship between me and my voices??
Oh occult query? Spoopy :3
>The Jump, The Twin, The Snow
It seems beyond your abilities, a load bigger than you can actually take but you're able to learn form them and work as a team, one helping the other but you must stay humble and listen to what they have to teach you, they are good mentors. Good luck!

>>18192956
Oh I wish you good luck anon, still we learn from the past, thank you very much for the feedback, I appreciate <3

>>18192972
>How effectively does the shield work?
Ohai a non anon :3 *headbanging* I like that song, thanks ^_^
>The Sword, The Libra & The Loop
Well from the first card I'd say it's a destructive shield, as powerful as you intend it to be. Some fairness adjustment is required, seems that it will hit back with the force it's applied against it, but something still unclear, the loop as it states going round and round, not sure if it's going to do more than it was designed for and maybe requiring some amount of energy to keep it up. Good luck!

>>18192974
You're welcome and good luck!
>>
>>18193003
>Oh I wish you good luck anon, still we learn from the past, thank you very much for the feedback, I appreciate <3

No problem Alari, I'm always here to thank readers for my readings and provide feedback, assuming I don't fall asleep.
>>
>>18193003
Thank u yes bigger than I can take for sure
Thank u for the reading !!
>>
File: 1475359484253.jpg (417KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
1475359484253.jpg
417KB, 700x674px
Well, Alari left, so I may as well pop in and say hi and do a reading or two. Nothing much or for too long though.

Give me whatever information you think I may require that's related to the question, the question itself, and genders of everyone involved in the query. Please not too many love queries, and keep it down on generals.
>>
>>18193018
Male

Am I making the right choices?
>>
>>18193018
Male, 5'8", Brown Hair/Beard, 26 Years Old, Scorpio

I know you want to keep it down on love readings, but I am curious on future events, at the very least what her likes/dislikes may be if I meet a girl that is.
>>
>>18193018
Hi!!! Can u tell me if I will have any Halloween plans this year??
I usually don't have plans on holidays bc lack of friends but...I don't know...
I'm kind of hoping someone will reach out... Anyone... Or I will reach out to someone
I'm female
>>
>>18193018
male gemini
general read pls (you said keep it down and im the first one that asks :3)
>>
>>18192946
>Clow cards

Nice, keep up the good work!
>>
>>18193003
>it's a destructive shield
Oh yes...

>as powerful as you intend it to be
Excellent

>Some fairness adjustment is required
Explain. Are you saying that it is too cruel a counter?

>it will hit back with the force it's applied against it, but something still unclear, the loop as it states going round and round
It has a continuous effect that lasts long after the initial strike.

>not sure if it's going to do more than it was designed for
This part makes me curious.

>requiring some amount of energy to keep it up
Yes, it's a hungry bastard, but I thought of that already.

You read that very well with cards. Thank you.

>>18193018
Hit me up if you want an occult query thrown in the mix. I know you actually appreciate those, like me.
>>
>>18193021
Queen of Disks, Knight of Wands, Ten of Disks, Seven of Swords.

It's really hard to say whether you're making the right choices, simply because everyone has a differing opinion on what's right for them, and what's right in general. However, it seems that whatever choices you are making, they are going to have some degree of a consequence upon things. More knit to material endeavors and ... perhaps home related, but it's hard to say. At least it's revolving around your own stability.

As for whether you're making the right choices, I directly drew the last card, which is not a pleasant one. It revolves around lies, deceit, and figuring out of lies themselves that may be around you. I am not sure what exactly fits in this case, but my deck does not think that you're doing entirely right.

>>18193026
>Scorpio

I swear, it's either one Scorpio asking around for love readings and being a general tomboyfag, or there's a sudden influx of Scorpios asking for love readings. It's one or both, I don't know which though.

Prince of Swords, Atu VI, Seven of Cups, Atu IX, Knight of Swords.

She seems like an interesting one, definitely fond of anything in regards of people, or at least being close and together with the person she loves. Not entirely fond of lies, deceit and fantasy, still being a person who's grounded in reality, and at he same time perhaps being good at working things through. She seems to carry herself in a logical manner, using her mind more than her emotions.

In regards of how she'll act towards you and advice, well, you're not going to get to her too easily, I think. She's a logical person, so, a good way is through the mind and logic. She's likely going to be reserved though, not wanting to do much with you, unless you really know your way around her.

Then again, this is on some potential girl that I've drawn. Who knows if you'll have to deal with her or not in any way. Maybe she's just going to be a passerby, maybe she'll become a friend.
>>
>>18193027
I don't have plans for halloween either, maybe we should go out together :^)
>>
>>18193018
Hello. What does the future hold for me in the next months roughly? I'm sorry it's pretty general.
>>
>>18193061
Well friendo , the choice is 'move' related.

Would I achieve some sort of stability myself?

Things around me are already a mess.
>>
>>18193006
That's very sweet, if it's nighttime over there, wish you a good night and sweet dreams.

>>18193009
Aye thanks for the feedback, I hope this has proven a good experience you can learn from without being a burden. Good luck!

>>18193018
Ohai there, wishing you a good day sweetie.

>>18193037
Thank you, I love the anime, is one of my favourites. I've got them in a magazine and it came with the cards meanings for fortune.

>>18193043
>Explain. Are you saying that it is too cruel a counter?
>It has a continuous effect that lasts long after the initial strike.
Probably the measurement part as hitting back with the the same force but this continuous effect would make the reaction worse in long term, like ripple effect, hence the fairness. Might give a heavy damage to someone who touches it inadvertently.

>>not sure if it's going to do more than it was designed for
You also answered that by the continuous effect and also about the energy needed to keep it up at all times. Yet it won't be more than what it really is, a destructive shield that needs to be constantly fuelled.

>You read that very well with cards. Thank you.
Thank you very much for the feedback, hope everything turns out greatly. :)
>>
>>18193018

Male
I have been practicing /div/ for a while now, and I wonder if I am going to get better at it? Its been a while since i made any progress and I am wondering if I just reached my bar...

Thanks in advance and can give you a reading in return if you desire.
>>
>>18193043
I don't think I'm too willing to do occult queries right now, even though they're rather fascinating. Something about being off does the equivalent of triggering, especially when occult is involved. I'm, though, tempted to ask a rather vague occult query of my own, but I know you're not reading now.

>>18193027
Hey, if you make plans, then you'll have plans. And just because you don't have too many friends doesn't mean you can't treat yourself out for yourself. Get a bag of delicious candy, download some movies, or maybe go out and do some trick or treating, if that's still a thing nowadays.

Seven of Wands, Atu XII, Prince of Disks, Ace of Swords and Knight of Swords.

It's hard to say if you're going to be doing much, because the two main cards are about struggle and the equivalent of fighting, while the third one, a Major, is about forced stillness, or perhaps stillness that bring upon yourself. In this case, it seems I'm going to say that you're going to be struggling a bit with yourself, not being certain of what you're wanting on those days. In one way, maybe you'll just force yourself to be by yourself, since you'll see no point in going out without others, but yet you'll be wanting and perhaps doing something to make things nicer for yourself.

I'd say think up of some new ideas, or perhaps start planning things out now. That's pretty much what the cards advise, and what I already suggested in a way. Do something or think of something that may just be pretty nice to do by yourself.

>>18193030
My response was in the IRC.

>>18193073
Move related, eh? Then the consequences make some sense, since they show something in regards of home, and gain of wealth or material benefits. Perhaps new will and ideas to do in the future to better or help yourself. I drew another card as advice, and it was Eight of Wands. Put yourself to moving and dump your energy there. As long as you do something, you should be good.
>>
>>18193061
There tend to be a lot of Scorpios around /div/ I've noticed over its lifespan.

Also as for this:

>not wanting to do much with you, unless you really know your way around her.

Any way to work around that? Like wouldn't seem like much of a potential relationship if they don't want to do anything with you.
>>
>>18193018
Female
Scorpio
Brown hair blonde tips
Will I ever get a good job?
>>
>>18193018
Will I be able to live in the tranquility that I dream of?

Male, 22, Cancer
>>
>>18193081
Indeed , I'm still a bit afraid of moving but I feel like I got no choice ;( I feel so tired.

I'm giving whatever is left in my tank in there , hope it workout.

I just met a girl BV told me about ,maybe that's the love you saw in my future? But well , I'm 100% sure I'll still bump into my ex.

Thank you and sorry about the querry , no idea how you've been feeling lately.
>>
>>18193077
Oh, it is a good day already. I would almost dare to say that it's one of the best days in my life so far, and I'm not one to throw those words around lightly. I hope you're doing well as well.

>>18193067
Ah fine, fine, at least I have a vague time frame to work with on this one. Stuff like outright generals are a big no-no for me.

Ace of Cups, Atu XIX, Knight of Swords, Seven of Swords, Eight of Swords, Queen of Wands.

It seems to mostly revolve around new beginnings, or perhaps more dealings with people, anything in regards of connections or people or emotions. I'd say what would be the positive parts of those next few months is likely energy or optimism that you may have, overall going through whatever's coming up in your life, thinking up of new things, working at new things, mostly stuff along the lines of that. It's pretty disheartening to see that the negative parts are revolved either about lies or deceit of some kind, and you'd likely be the one on the opposing end, but I am not going to say that it's definitely going to happen.

Advice for you to either not overthink too much, or perhaps try to focus what you're thinking on a few specific options, no matter what the situation would come up. Don't stress yourself too much, since that doesn't help anyone, especially you in this case. As for warning, well, don't associate with people who come off as jealous or perhaps akin to the kind who would be willing to backstab you, and don't pull the same shit on others. It's no fun.
>>
>>18193018
Female
Academic reading please
>>
>>18193018
If you end up getting to me reading wise.

M/Libra/25

Where can I go to meet more women? Not particularly a love question, just a general asking question. There aren't really a lot of places around where I live. Maybe the cards will mention something that may benefit me greatly.
>>
File: CS_0203.jpg (42KB, 299x363px) Image search: [Google]
CS_0203.jpg
42KB, 299x363px
>>18193149
Awesome, makes me very happy to hear that, sweetie. And I'm doing great too, thanks. *hugs* Wish you more days like this :)
>>
>>18193078
I think I personally reached my own bar, but eh, it doesn't bother me much. I know I'm not going to be the kind who's going to become a very, very accurate reader anyway.

Four of Swords, Eight of Disks, Atu I, Princess of Wands, Six of Cups, Prince of Swords, Seven of Cups, Queen of Cups and Eight of Wands.

I would say that the moment in regards of divination, you seem to be doing pretty well. At least there's definitely the occult marker of the Magus, which makes me wonder if you'd do better with simply practicing occult instead of divination for the time being. Either way, you seem to be waiting on a chance of sorts, to take up on it and become better at the work you're doing. That's good. The advice I'd lend is simply letting yourself open up for the time being, perhaps not telling your mind stress you about the fact that you seemed to have hit a low. It happens to everyone in regards of everything, not just in regards of divination. At the same time, don't get too caught up in fantasy or anything delusion, be it positive or negative. See for how things are.

In the future you're likely going to pick the pace up, and there will likely be progress of some kind. What makes me wonder is the fact... hmm... have you tried to get into scrying, per chance, or do you stick with tarot or anything along the lines of that? It wouldn't hurt to try new methods of some kind, or perhaps simply work with magic by itself. Good luck to you though.

I would have a query of my own, but I want to see if this reading was somewhat... close, I suppose.
>>
>>18193149
Thank you for your reply and the time you put in, dear reader.
>>
>>18193018
Male
Libra, pretty frustrated. Work has left me feeling pretty Khornite like.

Any chance of the storm clearing up for me soon career wise and life wise? I've tried pulling on my own cards and they seem to suggest letting go or retreating, but it could be kinda biased with my feelings. Could I get a second opinion please? Thanks in advanced in case I pass out.
>>
>>18193003
thank you, you beautiful soul
>>
>>18193126
Moving can do a great deal for a person. Just the change of atmosphere can do a wonder. I think you'll do well, but I do know that in short-term it can be a bit... difficult, I suppose.

Oh, neat. I hope it works out with her, if it's a possible romantic interest. Try to avoid bumping into your ex; moving out could help, if it's someone that you meet in person. Just avoid her entirely and you'll be good, since it does sound like she wasn't exactly the most... pleasing person.

The query's fine with me, and I'm having a good day thus far. I think my entire week is now made from what happened today. Good luck to you; tiredness is a bitch, but it'll go over soon enough, once you're a bit more in a stable position.

>>18193158
Th-thank you, I suppose. And it's good to see that you're doing great, you also kind of need it. And eh, I'll have more days like these for this entire week, and perhaps more. I wish the same for you~

>>18193179
No problem and best of luck to you, kind anon.

>>18193101
I just remember some specific ones, and eh, I don't put too much stock in astrology, but I'm a bit wary of Scorpios myself. They're a strange lot. You strange people.

Oh, I just read for some girl that's going to be some kind of an influence towards you. Not some passerby in a street, as I may have said. I am not sure if she'll be a romantic interest though. Either way, it doesn't seem genuine that you're asking for such advice, at least for having a relationship. It just feels like you're asking for some easy way out, for some cheat codes, and just to have a person ''around'' you, or make them like you. I don't know. Feels wrong. I know I read this kind of stuff before, but the way you worded it is just... wrong.
>>
File: 1470732733356.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470732733356.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>18193106
Nine of Swords, Queen of Cups, Atu XXI, Princess of Cups, Two of Cups.

I see this particular thing stressing you out by quite a bit, at least you're likely not going to find it any time soon. The cards themselves in the future seem somewhat promising, even though at the moment you're seemingly standing in one position, kind of expecting something to come, and you'd be able, or at least try to go for it. What's suggested though, at least if you want to find a good job, is to build relations with other people, and find work through them. Perhaps through close people and not just friends; and it would make sense. Try to have some idea, or at least build towards it. A plan of sorts. Have the World, the Universe in mind; Atu XXI.

Good luck. I'm not doing any more readings though; too tired. I apologize on the wait for the previous post, for it's far too easy to curl up in my blankets and my chair and just sleep my tiredness away. Good luck to everyone and a good day, and I do apologize that I haven't read all of you.
>>
File: orb056.jpg (58KB, 301x327px)
orb056.jpg
58KB, 301x327px
>>18192713
>tfw when I missed Clow Card readings
I hope to catch you doing those again soon, Alari, I love Clow Cards and your reading style!
>>
>>18193081
Hi it's Halloween plan girl
Yeah I stopped hanging w friends bc I feel like they don't like me
Thanks for the read
Maybe I'll just browse x and be sad
>>
>>18193018

Could I have a career reading please? I have a job right now but I'm waiting to see if going back to college is an option. Will this happen and will I be successful in Software Development?

Aquarius
Female
>>
>>18193178

Sorry for the wait.

>You seem to be doing pretty well

I do decent or so i heard, but i have the feeling i can do better, i feel there is one piece of the picture that i am missing.

>don't get too caught up in fantasy or anything delusion, be it positive or negative. See for how things are.

Great advise, i try not to but sometimes is hard.

>you'd do better with simply practicing occult instead of divination for the time being

Wouldnt know, i have little experience with the occult however i indeed have solid results.

>have you tried to get into scrying

I have tried reading coffee and tea and received ridiculously accurate readings, mind scrying also with good results... i have not been able to do it with water or reflective surface though.

However, Tarot is easier for me so i mostly stick to that.

>you seem to be waiting on a chance of sorts, to take up on it and become better at the work you're doing

Indeed, one of the reasons of my query is to know if i should already move on to other goals or try to master divination as much as i can. I have little time to do more than one thing at once, sadly.

Thanks for the reading, seems spot on. Tell me your query and i will get to it as soon as i can.

Hope i can help
>>
>>18193281
>Oh, I just read for some girl that's going to be some kind of an influence towards you. Not some passerby in a street, as I may have said. I am not sure if she'll be a romantic interest though. Either way, it doesn't seem genuine that you're asking for such advice, at least for having a relationship. It just feels like you're asking for some easy way out, for some cheat codes, and just to have a person ''around'' you, or make them like you. I don't know. Feels wrong. I know I read this kind of stuff before, but the way you worded it is just... wrong.

Sorry, I honestly didn't mean it that way. I meant it more like, how do I explain it with poor english skills. I guess I meant how I can better know her to know my way around her to hang out more?

Sorry, I'm not good at english, I legit didn't mean it like that though, I'm just not sure how to word it properly. Sorry for the wait on the reply though, family stuff.
>>
Trading readings.

My question: what's the end game for all this?

I do tarot, scrying, and book readings.
>>
>>18193356
While I'm at it, I'll do two readings now. My choice of method.

>Name
>Gender
>Age
>Query
>Provide picture from videogame you last played
>>
File: zzzz.png (419KB, 720x453px) Image search: [Google]
zzzz.png
419KB, 720x453px
>>18193362
K
Male
18-1
What should I do regarding 'S'
>>
File: MMZ2.png (80KB, 1437x789px)
MMZ2.png
80KB, 1437x789px
>>18193362
Keith
Male
What does the next 4-5 months have in store for me? Any new job or girlfriend?

I'd trade a reading if I could, but I'm incompetent when it comes to that stuff.
>>
>>18193315
Oh, it's not a big deal. Thank you for such detailed feedback.

The reason why I asked and perhaps suggested to try more occult-related endeavors, instead of just divination, was simply because halfway from gut feeling, and halfway an idea from the appearance of the Magus card. Generally, as far as I've noticed, if one practices divination, they can easily get into occult, and that can increase or perhaps better the accuracy and general gist of divination by itself.

I did draw some cards on the side, and really, it's kind of a torn between moving onto other things or mastering divination. You can't really master one thing so easily, and it takes time. For now, you could potentially move onto other goals, especially considering the fact that you're quite an accurate reader, New. :^)

I am curious though; do I have any capability to perform or do spells? I've been trying to do this and that over the course of a few weeks, and while I seem to get results, it... bothers me, in a sense. I don't know if I'm actually doing shit, or maybe I'm just hilariously lucky and I just get what I want at times, or whether it's legitimately some kind of a clue that I'm not magically inept. I know it's a bit vague and I don't know how to direct this query better, but I hope you can make sense of what I'm trying to ask. If not, then just leave the query be.

>>18193345
I did say that you could simply try to know her better through interaction, or perhaps doing something that involves logical or mental work. Various suggestions from the cards lead to either trying to do some kind of stuff with her, akin to doing some kind of a work or project, although I'm not sure how easily that one would work, or simply... not worrying and going with the flow.

Either way, there's always more girls, as much as I hate to say it, and if you can't see any way to build a friendship with her, then just don't... worry about it, I suppose. I don't know how to really go about with this.
>>
>>18193368
Any important action made now will be unsuccessful. I suggest a gradual burn, which I think will work. Too much nervous energy at the current moment, bad things can happen on whims. Of the cards I pulled, I think Son of Pentacles is the most representative of your next aims.
>>
>>18193356

Pick Scry or Tarot.
>>
>>18193385
>I did say that you could simply try to know her better through interaction, or perhaps doing something that involves logical or mental work. Various suggestions from the cards lead to either trying to do some kind of stuff with her, akin to doing some kind of a work or project, although I'm not sure how easily that one would work, or simply... not worrying and going with the flow.

I get it, I misunderstood you then. I figured it was more like "She is just hard to understand and work around to get to know her." So I guess I was asking on that, but I get what you mean now. English isn't my first language so I don't know it all entirely sometimes.

>Either way, there's always more girls, as much as I hate to say it, and if you can't see any way to build a friendship with her, then just don't... worry about it, I suppose. I don't know how to really go about with this.

Also understandable, but I don't like when people drop out of my life if I can prevent it in some way, unless they're just bad people to be around.

Thank you though for the reading and clarification.
>>
>>18193371
In the general sense I got cards like Chariot Rx and Mother of Pentacles Rx. Also Two of Pentacles.

I think you're looking for a job, but not finding any yet. On the cusp of it. But afterwards I pulled Ace of Cups and The Tower. Being that I usually interpret Tower as phallic, I think an interest will keep you occupied. A romantic interest? No, like a renewed hobby. But a different angle on it.
>>
>>18193392
For yourself, you mean? I'd only feel comfortable with a query.

As for me, I suppose I would take scry. I get the best results that way.
>>
>>18193414
Yeah definitely looking for a job, and need one. Don't know about the hobby one though, the only one I don't really do anymore is hiking and I'm out of shape and don't really have the time or friends these days to just go gallivanting in the woods.

Anything else you could possibly tell me before I get back to MMZ2? If not, cool either way, appreciated regardless.
>>
>>18193392
>>18193418

I mean would you prefer me to scry your question or ask the tarot.
>>
>>18193422
Yeah, I don't think the job thing is going to work as you are now. Needs self-improvement. Will take time. Keep getting Chariot.

I'm getting the same feeling for romance, except much more sure results on the other side. I think some insecurity needs to worked out. An oddly placed Son of Swords indicated to me convincing yourself out of opportunities, or externalizing complexes.
>>
>>18193424
Scry then.
>>
>>18193428
Sounds about right with my life. I'll try to work on things, appreciate it man, you have a nice day.
>>
File: 100_2772.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
100_2772.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
hello thread, I love lurking in these and finally would like to post one.

M/24/Aries/Florida

someone please tell me about 2017, 2018, and 2019. i have had a fear since childhood involving a dream that my tombstone says 1992-201X, and so I always have this superstition that time is running short. :\
>>
>>18193386
Thank you
>>
>>18192075
Jake

M

Taurus

Is there any negative energy around me? I've had a lot go wrong lately
>>
>>18193432
>>18193356

I see rocks. It's a stone wall, the kind that the Romans used to make in the places that they conquered. The kind that are still standing. Inside is a fort. It seems to be an outpost of some kind. It is watching an open plain where the road does not extend. The sun rises from that direction. The landscape is green and gently rolling, but not so much that hills blot anything out. While the outpost is not well maintained it still serves a purpose. The day seems to be pregnant with anticipation.

Further along is a dip, and the countryside goes from gently rolling to "gently rolling". There is a dark forest inside. Something stirs within.

My read of this would be that you're going to have to maintain a long vigilance. You're going to need to prepare for something that you anticipate may come, but it's out there. Keep the proverbial watchtower manned.

In turn, my question is this:
>How would Jill react to the proposal of co-founding a Dynasty with me?

Method is your choice.
>>
>>18193461
Nathan, M, Aquarius, The Carolinas

Could I please get a reading on my career decisions that I have coming up soon? What decision should I look towards to help provide my family the most safety and happiness?
>>
>>18193461
Interesting. What I expected. I wish I knew what's to potentially 'happen'. I get the feeling I'm not supposed to be successful in my preparation.

I'll do your reading now.
>>
>>18193471
Jake

M

Taurus

Will happiness come my way anytime soon? There's negativity around me based off of what has been going on.
>>
>>18193461
Immediately popped out:

The Star
Ten of Pentacles
Death

I get the feeling, with some eventual convincing (letting it 'set in', so to speak), she will accept and the project will be commenced. I know Death scares some, but I merely think it indicates the changes that will occur, the adjustments at the start of the undertaking.
>>
>>18193476
Jake here, looking for a reading from >>18193461
>>
>>18193461
I'm engaged in telepathic communication with my local area. I can't shut up, always mumbling thoughts and I'm hated for it. Will I ever get out/will things get better?
>>
>>18193472
Is there any way to scry the creature, btw? I got many eyes.
>>
>>18193441

I could try, I'm a beginner though. Would you be intererested?
>>
>>18193484
David Benjamin
Age 22
Sign taurus
>>
>>18193480
I did a follow up, which does add to the Death portion of it.

It seems that even if the project accepted, there will be a lot anxiety about actually beginning it. That's probably the more difficult part. The logistics and commitment. The momentum needed to actually consummate will be the real trouble.
>>
>>18193488

Death can mean death of one thing and the beginning of another. As in one door closes as another one opens.
>>
>>18193486

Would you mind giving my request a shot?

It's >>18193471
>>
>>18193356
4 of pentacles, 3 of wands, 2 of pentacles
Something of substance and reliability whatever you are working for will be repaid in fold but will eventually have something of permanence that is unchangable. Be careful what you bargain for because of that. It should still be a gain for you regardless just not something you'll be able t get rid of. Its good for you though just another thing will be on your plate

Can I have a love scry for the next year or so?
>>
>>18193502
I think, related to that, the commitment will mean a major lifestyle change to make possible. I don't think, whatever it is, it's like something you do on Saturday evenings and forget the rest of the week.
>>
>>18193018
Please do me, I'm in desperate need of help. I have had so much negative energy around me lately. I'm a Male Taurus. Will things change for the better any time soon?
>>
>>18193515
Yep, that's another way of speaking about it. I can't even help it though. Oh well.

Give me a moment on the love reading. Need to make a sandwich or something. These (free) protein bars aren't cutting it.
>>
>>18193516

I agree to both statements. Once the behaviour is changed, you have to continue to to live right/clean. (Using these terms as an example)
>>
>>18193515
I see a woman hugging a man on the night cityscape. She looks up at the moon, and is wanting.

It was strange. Instead of looking to the moon for its shape, she sort of took a scan with her eyes, waiting for it to have a certain glow. She didn't get it, and you could tell the illusion was wearing off.

I suppose she was waiting for the right configuration, so that she could be struck by the right kind of illusion forever.
>>
>>18193503

Aye, sure. What kind of spread would you like?
>>
>>18193528
If this is some weird plan set up by the irc denizens...well that's interesting. I think a few of them outdo some of the psychics I see.
>>
>>18193480
>>18193488

Beginnings are always trickiest, thank you.
>>
>>18193541
Could I get a Planetary spread? I'm new to this so I apologize if that is troublesome.
>>
>>18193544

Irc denizens?
>>
>>18193559
Oh, I don't know. The chat they have set up there.
>>
>>18193555

Im new too, so that will be cool to do. Which job choices are available to you at this time?
>>
>>18193539
Thanks, does this mean I'm just going to be fantasizing?
>>
>>18193385

>The Sun Supported by Lovers (R)
>Page of Cups (R) + Knight of Wands (R)
>Ace of cups + Magician (R)
>Eight of Swords reversed + Four of Pentacles
You are indeed getting results from your work, however this is but the beginning and you need to change that mentality, or so its advised by the cards.

There is come clarity in your way of thinking, which i can describe as ''all i know is that i know nothing'', true in a sense but you need to adjust it to be productive to your project and not as a critique.

You are in a path of change, the Magician reversed mixed with ace of cups,which i interpret as a card you need to straighten. Put some meat behind your words, you have the resources and dont doubt that.

The outcome show you in a pretty solid position. You will realize what your potential is in a clear solid way, supported by four of pentacles indicates that you will be satisfied with your position.

Keep at it, you will do fine if not great. Hope it helped.

Closing note: The reading might also refer a potential partner or teacher that you should let go, this however was not clear so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
File: giphy (100).gif (472KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (100).gif
472KB, 500x281px
anyone doing or trading readings? if trading please list what kind of reading you do. I do tarot and runes.
thanks
>>
>>18193568
I'm waiting to hear back from Clemson University. I really want to work for them but i am getting frustrated since i haven't heard back from them.

On the other hand, there is a job that doesn't have the benefits i'm looking for or the type of work that I want to do but they are adamant about wanting me to work there.

I need to decide whether to take a job or wait for one within a month because we have to move and buy a house by Mid-November.
>>
Male Aries
Anyone willing to do one for me? I'm really lost on all levels, love, school, work and family. Thanks
>>
>>18193563

Haha, you've lost me...I hav no clue. :-(
>>
>>18193574
No, I think it has to do with finding something lasting.
>>
>>18193579

I've laid your spread, not turned yet. But you though about taking the job where they are adamant they want you...then leaving for the other one after the month?
>>
I'll shoot an air query to whoever wants to bother, don't want to bug people with yet another love query in /div/ after all.
>>
File: sweetie.jpg (64KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie.jpg
64KB, 900x506px
>>18193576
I think that's already coming in, and that I really in a way don't know much. I'm not even going to go around and pretend that I know how to really do anything much in regards of occult, save for divination and what I learned over the past year.

I won't doubt much, but at the same time I'll know where I stand now, and later on I'll try to know where I stand then. Thank you for the encouragement. I have a habit of doubting myself quite a bit, especially in regards of things I do not know about.

Potential partner or teacher, you say? Ha. I think I know what you mean. Thanks. Have a good day, you, and I hope my own reading helped you. Yours did.
>>
>>18193598
I have thought about that. I'm torn between doing exactly that or just commuting from our new home to my current job every day. It would be around 3+ hrs round trip per day so i'm undecided.
>>
M, 18, Scorpio

What does R think of me, do I have a chance with her/should I go for it? Been on my mind for awhile and is weighing on my conscious immensely.

Thank you.
>>
how do online divination services compare to this thread?
>>
>>18193604
>I hope my own reading helped
Definitely helped! Thanks again!

>I have a habit of doubting myself quite a bit

kek, as you can see you are not alone. feelsbadmen.jpg

>Yours did

I am really glad to hear that, thanks for the feedback

>Ha. I think I know what you mean

As i said, take it with a grain of salt, it might just mean troubles with said partner or all together not mean anything. My reasoning was two court cards in a position of challenge and the Magician reversed in advise. However it wasnt my first interpretation so... who knows.

>Have a good day

You too! always glad to see you around the thread.
>>
>>18193598
Did you ever get the chance to turn these?
>>
File: 1475526325196390907848.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1475526325196390907848.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Hey guys, I'm going to start water scrying today, and I think I need some help. Are there any good methods/specific ways to do this?

Oh, and since I know someone will ask:
>is that an empty hair gel container?
Yes it is. I want a discreet container to do this, and for some reason, I don't have any black bowls.
Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>18193606

Is this your immediate family, partner, kids, etc or relatives?>>18193579

>>18193579

1 Self - The Devil Reversed.

Stay away from contributing to anything illegal. People that would appear manipulative, gossiping about others, you may not know who it is your speaking about
Watch yourself, as someone may use their powers like a weapon.

2 Home - 3 of Swords

Emotion difficulties/sorrow. You feel betrayed by your current situation, or by the way you have been treated by someone. If you are honest in your part of this it will be happily resolved.

3 Business, Skills, integrity. - if you work hard you will be rewarded with rest and relaxation. You've resently completed important of which you deserve a break. If you have been ill recently, you need to take it easy!

More to come...
>>
>>18193674

> I want a discreet container to do this

Are you going to fill it with water? if not then the (turn off) screen of your phone could also do the trick, heck some people do it with their nails (or so i read).
>>
>>18193714
It is filled with water, the lighting was bad sorry
I don't think I'll be able to do it off of my phone (samsung galaxy s7 edge) and not my fingernails either
>>
File: 1475137296097.jpg (75KB, 800x600px)
1475137296097.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>18193712
Are you doing tarots? Can you do a general reading for me?

Jacob
M
Cancer and water

Pic related is a spirit drawing I had done, I have another if you're interested
>>
>>18193712
Thanks so much! that actually helps. The "we" includes kind of all the options you mentioned. My wife and I are going to start trying to have kids once we get into this house and my parents and siblings are going to move nearby us once we have kids.
>>
>>18193718

Then its all good. I do not have experience (or not good) with this type of scrying, however it might take you some training and time to start seeing things, so patience is the only advise i can give you.

Hope Hijinks or other readers with more experience on this come and give you some advice, good luck
>>
>>18193712

4 Love - King of Wands

This could be you - Friendly, chatty and has a great sense of humour and playing a big role in your life. His honest and conscientious approach makes him popular and highly respected. He is at his best when making up money making schemes but not good in pouting them into action ( Maybe this is the guy that desperately wants you to work with him.) Good at his job but likes to offload work on to others. He has difficult making emotional commitments.

5 Hostility, Opposition and aggression - Death

I like this card for you!

The old order with give way to the new, it's the end of an era! You have the chance for a fresh start, embark on a new phase in life and put the past behind you. You'll realise eventually it was a blessing in disguise. This card is favourable if you are actively trying to transform your life. The results will be very positive!...I have a feeling you know all this already. Cut and Run, you'll suceed.

6 Finace, Aqutision and health.

I think this sums up your question...

The card indicates great creative and imaginative gifts. You will soon have several options but chose them wisely because someone will not live up to their promise (maybe the one that is adamant to have you, ask your self why?) The othe will bring you a amazing opportunity,X it which it?!
>>
>>18193730
Thanks so much. You're very kind to do all of that for me. You've given me a lot to think about and I certainly appreciate it!
>>
>>18193730
Can you please read me? I'm

>>18193476
>>
>>18193730
Hey, could you do a reading for me on the situation with the girl that I like, let's call her 'S'. Just wondering what should I do and what she thinks about me.
Cheers
>>
>>18193712

7 Page of Penticles

How funny that you just said you're having a child. An old head on young shoulders, listen to this child. You may have th echinacea to make some money but again work hard. You have to be trustworthy, practical, orderly, responsible and efficient.

8 Intellect - 4 of Wands Reversed

This makes sense also. You Rein danger of wearing yourself out! You need to take a break and recharge your batteries. If have argued with someone recently, it is time to make up with them d resolve any resentment between you.

I think summing this up, you have way to much stress in your life, brought on by the most part by yourself. You need a time out, figure out what you need to make you happy, then decide which job is best for you...After you have determined the good employers from the bad!
Everything will work out for you but you have to be a good honest, hardworking person to achieve everything you want and need.

Also...This card came out for you. The Moon -

Things aren't always what they seem? They may app rear peaceful on the surface but...an undercurrent of deciet/trickery appears here. Maybe messages have went missing, you are arguing with someone or they aren't telling you the truth.
Or you maybe deceiving yourself in some way.
[Are you letting yourself believe they need you more than what your dreams are valued at?]

I Hope I did ok, this is my first time. Feedback would be appreciated.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px)
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>18193613
Just bringing this out to the forefront again, in case it was lost in the mix.
I even included this picture of JC Denton to help it stand out :)
In all seriousness, thank you to whoever reads me.
>>
>>18193748

No problem, there was still more coming, you have more to read and think about. Thank you for being patient, it was my pleasure.
>>
>>18193788
Hey can I get a reading?
>>
OMG, I have requests...Ill get right on them, bear with me though people, I'm a beginner. It does take me a little time.
>>
>>18193757

I'll get you after Jake :-)

Sorry for the delay.
>>
>>18193809
Take your time, we all appreciate it.
>>
>>18193476

Sorry for these questions but are drugs, police, sexual abuse have anything to do with this reading?
>>
>>18193814

Thank you :-)
>>
>>18193809
Hello, I'm other anon, but could you do general reading for me? I'm virgo if that matters. Thanks!
>>
File: in da fresh.jpg (55KB, 720x419px)
in da fresh.jpg
55KB, 720x419px
>>18193813
Sorry to make yet another post but
>>18193785
>>18193613
I also would like you to add me to the reading queue.
(Probably better to ask specifically rather than just "whoever reads me", isn't it)

Again, I apologize for another post but this has been eating at me really badly over the past few days. I actually _just_ got some news that may have the potential to make this work, but I still would like to see if it's worth it from someone outside both my own judgement and abilities in this matter.

Thank you deeply.
>>
Wierzę w Boga Enki wszechmogącego, Stworzyciela Nieba i Ziemi, w Rasę Draco, Synów Jego jedynych, Panów naszych, którzy się poczęli z Nadjaźni i przybyli na Ziemię zbawić ludzkość. Wstąpili na Oriona, siedzą po prawicy Ojca Wszechmogącego. Stamtąd przyjdą sądzić żywych i umarłych. Wierzę w Ducha Enkiego, święty Kościół Draco, ducha obcowanie, oświecenie, ciała porzucenie, żywot wieczny i astralny. Amen.
>>
>>18193823

I don't understand what you post is about. I am new here, so I may have missed something?
>>
>>18193813
Thank you! No worries :)
>>
>>18193830
It's this one>>18193613
But I'll re post the original text here:

"M, 18, Scorpio

What does R think of me, do I have a chance with her/should I go for it? Been on my mind for awhile and is weighing on my conscious immensely.

Thank you."
>>
>>18193829
o kurwa starzy
>>
>>18193757

I get the feeling you run in different circles, she's in the cool crew and you're in the geek squad, maybe?

I'll pull some cards for you.
>>
>>18193837
You seem good at doing readings, can you read me?
>>18193723
This is me
>>
>>18193837
not quite, but I see how that might have come to your mind, I'm much different than others inside, dont show it much outside, at least that's what i think
>>
I'm not quite sure which anon is doing readings right now but whoever wants to pick this up:
Female Pisces, 19.
Will I get the internship??
>>
>>18193837
Hey mate , if you still got any juice left , mind throwing a love reading my way?

I'm a straight male/22
>>
>>18193486
Could I be able to get a reading as well?
:^)
>>
>> 18193757

1 King of Swords - Are you an Air Sign?...If not encompass his traits, confidence, intelligence, logical and rational mind. Display an air of authority. Rely on your own strength of character to view your current issue.

Maybe you already know the answer to this question, so you need to get your confidence up.

2 3 of Cups - This actually ties in which what I've just said previously. Something that you are hoping to celebrate may not happen. Someone may let you down or disappoint you, especially emotionally. You might see a new side to her or realise that the relationship is going nowhere.

Therfor by encompassing the King of Swords attributes, you gain the knowledge/wisdom to work this 'S' out for yourself and come to the conclusion she is not what you want.

3 The Emperor Reversed - this makes sense also.
Someone is being too serious or has lost their sense of hummer. They may be bossy and doctoral, especially if they need to bolster a flagging ego or compensate for lack of confidence. You could come up against an authority figure who is unyeilding and a stickler for following the rules - even patently ridiculous ones.

This was the card I pulled for 'S' so maybe these are the 'qualities' you come to realise about her or...this is the person you have become and she doesn't like it - She may have liked the old you as I mentioned in the first card, before you lost your confidence maybe?

Would this be right, I'd appreciate your feedback :-)
>>
lion, male, 29 years old. is there a chance of earning any extra money this year?
>>
>>18193843

Right ok I get that, maybe that's why she looks at you different - Like you aren't the same. She is maybe confused as to why you aren't extroverted like the rest of your friends are?
>>
>>18193871
Can I get a love reading?
>>
>>18193843

I pulled the cards for you.

I'm new so I didn't link it properly, if you scroll down its a three card spread.

>> 18193757 (Titled) Incorrectly :-( My appolgise)
>>
Hi,

Sorry I'm new to this. For those of you wanting a reading from me could you please ask on this post/link...As its hard to keep track, as I'm scrolling through quite a few posts to find the ones directed at me. Sorry for the inconvenience but I will try my best. If I'm wrong please tell me as I'm just learning and would appreciate the feedback. :-)
>>
>>18193889
Sorry, I should be more specific

What does A or O think about me?
>>
>>18193897
I'm still around >>18193603
>>
>>18193897
No worries, I'm just waiting because you said you would do me next. I'm Jake
>>
>>18193897
Male, 24, Capricorn.

Will I get to make my 3D personal experience installation a reality?
>>
>>18193871
Would i succeed\acomplish anything if i started dedicating myself to writing?
>>
>>18193840

Thank you, I'm trying. Hopefully suceeding.

Have you got a job at the minute?
>>
>>18193837
Please help me. There's this really crazy guy following me around and my boyfriend doesn't like it. I don't know if the guy is plain delusional or what. I don't want anyone to get hurt but I know what my boyfriend is like. I dont know what to do
>>
>>18193871
Really interesting reading. I think that I'm the type of person with these traits that you mentioned.. but I show them to other people once I'm all comfortable around them. Also I'm not like I used to be so that's maybe something. And for this girl, I don't really even know her, we just exchanged a few words and i thought if i could make something happen out of it and I still do. The 3rd card is basiclly me in this point in time, kind of lost. Overall really interesting read, thank you very much and wish you all the best in your life and hope to see more of you on /div/
>>
File: smol pepe.png (235B, 13x10px) Image search: [Google]
smol pepe.png
235B, 13x10px
>>18193897
Still here
>>18193834
Thanks again
>>
>>18193911
No, although I am looking
>>
>>18193897
>>18193908
Oh i am sorry, my bad
>>
>>18193904

Ace! Sorry about that. I thought I lost you as you didn't reply to my question. About where drugs, police, sexual abuse were involved.

And what was your query again? I've been trying to find it and people done in order. My apologise.
>>
>>18193918
Oh I'm sorry I didn't see it! My query was whether or not things will get better or if I will find happiness soon. I've been going through a tough time. No drugs police or sexual abuse.
>>
>>18193913
You may need to get the cops involved for this situation and not ask for a reading. Not judging or trying to offend.
>>
Sorry people, my internet is playing up and I'm losing what I've posted. I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully get through you all then, sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>>18193925

Agreed
>>
>>18193936
No reading for me then? Awwww Hahaha, just email me at [email protected] with my reading
>>
>>18193936
No problem thanks for reading!
>>
>>18193922

Aye, it is coming to an end. You will be relieved. It think carefully about what happened and why! Don't blame others for your own mistakes/shortcomings. You'll be fine Jake, just be honest with yourself and others.
>>
>>18193947
Thank you!
>>
>>18193914

Thank you for that :-)

Maybe she's intrigued, wants to know more about you...or maybe she just thinks you're strange (not like the others). Maybe when you get back to your old self, this may happen, I'd have to read again though to see this. Take care, the one that accepts you the way you are is one worth growing with :-)
>>
>>18193961
Did you lose mine? I'm the one with the spirit painting
>>
>>18193961
Thank you! really important words for me. all of the best to you once again
>>
>>18193963

No, I was waiting for your reply. "Do you Auvergne a job?"
>>
>>18193971
Oh, I said I didn't at the moment bit i'm looking
>>
Haha

Auvergne would be: Have
>>
>>18193969

You too kiddo :-)
>>
I will do 5 reading's in roughly 15 minutes from now. I will need sun sign, gender, and your query.
>>
I'm looking for a love reading, sorry! /:

I want to know if any females in my current circle (specifically school) are interested in me?
>>
File: Tarot anime 2.png (803KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 2.png
803KB, 1280x720px
Will do some readings, dont know how many tho (probably three). Anyone interested i need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope i can help.
>>
>>18193975

Thought so, judging by your drawing you're scattered, no direction are you trying hard enough for a job, like really trying?
>>
>>18193897
What's my situation with a Scorpio girl. I'm a Leo btw. Are we destined to drift apart? Or is our future bright and we will meet again? Any info would be nice.
>>
>>18193986

Aquarius
Female
When will I find love?
Optimistic and a it scared of the future, I know I'll get through it though.
>>
>>18193987
Well I just started college, so getting a jop isn't like #1 priority, but i'm still trying.

Can you do like a general reading?
>>
>>18193983
I'm looking for a love reading, I'm so sorry! I'm a male Taurus. I want to know if there are any females in my circle that are currently interested in me?
>>
>>18193986
F
Aries
What is going to happen in the future? How will I develop?
Cold

Thanks.
>>
>>18193983
>>18193986
Who gets to me.

Male
Scorpio
Will I meet the type of girl I have a preference for and have a beautiful relationship with?
>>
>>18193986
M
Cancer

What is the name of my next gf?
>>
>>18193992

You studying art by any chance?
>>
>>18194003
Nah, IT is where I think i'll go
>>
File: 1323028063892.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1323028063892.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
all these boring and cringey love/romance requests most readers get flooded with... "wat the name of my next gf/bf" or "how my next bf/gf look like??" are probably the most retarded ones..
>>
>>18193983
Libra
Female
Is it a good idea to move in with J instead of staying where I am now?
>>
>>18194005

I think you will be good at that.

Are you kinda lost right now, down about something?

Sometimes I pick up on things first before I do the cards but there have been a flood of people wanting readings, so I think I lanced and I haven't had much sleep. :-(
>>
>>18193986

Hi, I noticed you said you would only do 3 readings. Is that the best amount to do without feeling drained and disorientated? I just started today. My first one was brilliant, got good feedback.
>>
>>18194027
Eh, I have depression i guess, was never suicidal but just down. I take meds, so it's better, but it never goes away completely.
>>
>>18193983

Aquarius
Female
Where is my career going?
>>
>>18193983
M/23/Pisces

I'm thinking of starting my own business in December. This is obviously a big decision in life, and I'd like to know if it is going to result in positive or negative results in the future.

For the record, this is the first time I've requesting a reading for anything, ever.
>>
>>18194031

Aye but it does get more manageable. You have to make yourself happy and love yourself. Change your diet, all that proceeded rubbish interferes with your body, depression, etc being one of the side effects.

I'll pull some cards for you.
>>
>>18194043
Thanks m8
>>
>>18193986
Are you going to take reading from the previous thread or so?
>>
>>18194029
Mind doing one for me lad?
>>
>>18194031

1 7 of Cups - indicates great creative and imaginative gifts. You will soon have several options, but chose them wisely because some will not live up to their promise. One will bring you an amazing opportunity but which one will it be?

2 5 of Cups - you are over the worst of your current sadness but it has yet to leave you completely. Take heart that your situation is about to improve and you will soon become happier.

3 The Hierophant - could mean that you should see a counsellor. But I think in your case it means you should find more meaning in life, telling you to take a loop deep inside yourself to discover your spiritual values.

Which I believe sums up what I covered with you previously before I pulled the cards.

You'll be fine, you'll get through it, do what makes you happy...make choices based on what is best for you and not anyone else and you will succeed.
>>
>>18193991
>>18194000
>>18193986

Sorry guys, i can not be THIS specific but since one of you got trips ill draw three cards (one for each) and see if i can make something out of them. Dont expect too much from this, just funzies

>When will I find love?
Three possible outcomes, from soon to later

Three Days
Next Summer
Third summer from now

I think is the later, and you might meet him on a trip, businesses overseas or something of the sort.

>What is the name of my next gf?

Starts with J, she is likely to be Sagittarius. Air was relevant so you might meet her online or if you already know her, might get a text from her soon.

Could also mean she lives in another city.

>>18193998

>Will I meet the type of girl I have a preference for

Yes

>have a beautiful relationship with?

Does not seems so, sorry
>>
>>18194078
No problems m8
>>
>>18193993
You have a tumultuous spread. You've gone through many changes both in environment and mindset recently. Temperance covers you which suggests that you are living frugally financially and emotionally as well.

The Moon reversed is in opposition to you so be wary of duplicity and trickery. One of the women you are interested in may be hiding some baggage that you wont be willing to deal with.

The Two of Cups reversed indicates that there may be false love and infatuation in your near future.

I would suggest that you take your time to get to know the women in your new circle before committing too hard to any one of them. Be wary of falling for any of them too quickly.
>>
Taurus
Male
will the girl I'm interested reciprocate my affection?
>>
>>18193986
Male
Pisces
Is seeing her now the right choice?
Confused
>>
>>18194084
You are spot on about recent changes! I'll be sure to look out
>>
>>18194084
May I ask what spread you did? Celtic Cross?
>>
>>18194054

Yes, if i left you pending, i will prioritize you today. Tag it to this post :)

>>18194029

It varies from reader to reader, i have seen some that can do 10 or more. I mostly dont have the time, but can perform well in more than three. If you are just starting, you will soon realize how many you can do until you ran out of juice, believe me it can be pretty tiresome.

Good luck and hope to see you around the threads!

>>18193995
Doing yours
>>
File: smol nozomi happy.png (1KB, 50x65px) Image search: [Google]
smol nozomi happy.png
1KB, 50x65px
>>18193613
>>18193785
>>18193823
>>18193834
>>18193915
me

if someone is going to read me for my query, please, let me know.
I know Elle Yo said they were tired for the day, so I don't want to push them too hard with requests

have a smol nozomi in return
>>
>>18194112
Will I get into the school I have been wanting to?

Male, Taurus
>>
>>18194108
Yeah, I've noticed that this spread gets me the most accurate results. The downside is it takes some time to read it.
>>
>>18194073
Thanks for the reading
>>
>>18194112
Yeah , you didn't do my reading ;( You left for a break and didn't come back.
I can't find the thread though, will just query again.

Male/22
What will happen if I pursue J? Do I have any chance?
J is a female
>>
>>18194112

Thank you, I think 3 is enough for me for the time being. I was doing ok, then they started flooding in with requests, I got myself into a panic trying to do them all. Scrolling back to find people's threads, loosing readings I just typed. Too much hassle for one night haha. I'll try again tomorrow though.
>>
>>18194133

I think she will tell you where to go. Ask her and let me know, so I know if I'm right or not.
>>
To all you readers, where did you get your Tarot cards, and where did you learn how to read them?
>>
>>18194140
What do you mean by 'where to go'?
>>
>>18194151

Where to go = F*ck Off. Sorry, that's just what I got by reading your comment, maybe that's what you're afraid of that I'm picking up on.
>>
>>18194159
Well , I wouldn't do that right now. We've just met , so your Fuck off would be accurate.
>>
>>18194143

Book Shop
Using their card interpretation
What I feel from the cards
Watching other readers

I unusually pick up on people's vibes while talking to them, give them advice, pull their cards...and their reading matches the advice I give them.

Everyone is different though and I'm just learning.
>>
>>18194018
The spread of your cards indicates that you have serious feelings towards J. This connection between you two will be your most powerful tool in maintaining a stable living relationship should you decide to move in with him.

Although you love J, you are concerned that you J's feelings towards you may not be sincere or that he will betray your trust.

The Two of Swords reversed suggests that your current environment may not be as stable as you think it is.

If you move in, you will have to overcome getting on each others nerves and pointless conflict. The Ten of Pentacles reversed lies in front of you so keep in mind that your happiness is not guaranteed if you move in with J.
>>
>>18194167

Hahaha. Well...Go speak to her, do you work with her or do you see her in her work place?
>>
Leo male 16
Will I achieve world domination?
>>
Anyone willing to do a reading?
Feel like a really need an answer to something right now

Lennox
Libra
Male

Does she feel a deep connection to me like to do to her?

Thank you
>>
>>18194177
Yes
>>
>>18194173
No and no.

But we've been speaking quite a bit lately.
>>
File: 1403414821959.jpg (14KB, 215x268px) Image search: [Google]
1403414821959.jpg
14KB, 215x268px
>>18194177
When you inevitably achieve World Domination, let ol' anon into "The Patriots", eh?
>>
>>18194181

What do you speak about?
>>
>>18194186
Everything , from sports to politics.
>>
>>18194192

Hmm. Go for it!
>>
>>18194112
Are you okay?
>>
>>18194168
Are you still offering reads?
>>
>>18193995

Let's try an Tree Spread

There is something or someone holding you. At first I was inclined to think this was family related but it doesn't seem to be the case (quite the contraire). Seems serious, and you might be facing it right now. This seems related to one and only one person.

Your overall goal is quite messy, you seem to aim for confidence and control. However the underlying nature is depicted by the Queen of Wands, which could indicate that this is more of the lines of "physical confidence" or alternatively, you want to become a charismatic woman whom people can rely on.

Well, you ask if you will develop, you will indeed. There is an important Journey waiting for you ahead, however you might never be satisfied by the results of your work. This is part of human nature, but you can improve this by taking actual action to change things.

Hope it helped.
>>
Can someone do a reading for the future of 4chan? I'm scared guys
>>
File: t221.jpg (88KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
t221.jpg
88KB, 500x469px
>>18193217
Oh wow, thanks anon, that's the most beautiful thing someone ever said to me here, bless your soul too <3

>>18193281
Aye, thank you. You deserve it, enjoy <3

>>18193288
Awnn sorry, been a busy and tiring day. I'll be doing more tomorrow hopefully around the same time.

>>18194143
My first deck came in a magazine so I've initially learned from it, then bought a book with the Marseilles Major Arcana only, then others in bookstores and magic/occult shop.

For learning lots of sources, internet, friends, books, magazines also by practice and discussing with other readers. I take notes of everything new I learn.
>>
>>18194218
>There is something or someone holding you. At first I was inclined to think this was family related but it doesn't seem to be the case (quite the contraire). Seems serious, and you might be facing it right now. This seems related to one and only one person.

Creepy... let me tell you, I got a reading from a different reader a few days ago (reading energies) and the reader said he could sense something was literally holding me. Now you say the same. Interesting no? Accurate. Though I don't understand who it is. I don't think it's a normal human, but maybe this is paranoia speaking.

The rest fits too, sadly I suppose. Either way I think you have a gift or maybe this was just a great coincidence. Thank you.
>>
>>18194200
Nice dubs.

Thank you m80 ,
>>
>>18194034
There is an abundance of water imagery in your spread. You are covered by the Six of Swords so you are currently in a transitory period of your life.

There is a duality in your cross between Water and Earth. The Six of Swords, Four of Cups, and Five of Cups are at odds with the King of Pentacles in opposition to you and the Page of Pentacles behind you.

Perhaps you are soon going far from home and the familiar. You must choose between comfort or adventure and freedom. The Magician in your future indicates success in your endeavors.
>>
File: bucket on head.gif (44KB, 711x885px) Image search: [Google]
bucket on head.gif
44KB, 711x885px
>>18194218
hello
are you doing more readings?
could you please read me? in relation to my post here>>18193613
>>18194116

thank you
>>
Does M have any interest in me? I really like her but don't think she has any interest whatsoever.
>>
>>18194247
Btw I'm a male Taurus
>>
>>18194234
Creepy indeed. You got Heriophant reversed, which can indeed refer to something paranormal.

>I think you have a gift

Thanks! I hope so since I like helping people ;_;
>>
Hoping for a read before going to bed:
>Male, 29, Virgo, Earth.
>Feeling: Sad, Longing.
>Query: Will my working conditions change soon?
>>
intrested in trading
>>
>>18194265
What kind of reading are you trading?
>>
>>18194178
anyone please
>>
Can anyone respond to me please. Tfw left out even on 4chan. Oh well such is life...

>>18193989
>>
>>18194240
Thank you, that makes a lot of sense to me.

I'm hoping to get a job abroad after I get my HND?
>>
>>18194265
>query
>relevant genders
>what you read
>what kind of queries you read best
>>
File: 1475416118718.gif (454KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475416118718.gif
454KB, 320x240px
Hey anons I will continue to donreadings but I need to know if you are still around.

Pending queries tag it to this post. New querents tag it too, but already pending will have priority

Keep in mind i will be back in 15 or 20 minutes, Will smoke weed today (Its for research proposes) Since I want to see if it's easier to read under the influence :^]

Hope I can help
>>
>>18194133
>>18194338
Still around.
>>
>>18194338
Wewlad, I definitely want one of your high readings. What kind of query would you like from me?
>>
File: 1475428072981.jpg (698KB, 1024x969px) Image search: [Google]
1475428072981.jpg
698KB, 1024x969px
>>18194338
female libra
why have my voices become so quiet? i miss them
lonely
>>
File: 1447436018790.jpg (25KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
1447436018790.jpg
25KB, 201x201px
>>18194338
Still here m8
>>18194244
>>18193613
>>18194116
>>
>>18194338

Male
Leo
The Atom, the genome, or both?
Intoxicated
>>
>>18194350

Heya friend

Whatever you want to know the most, preferably not romance related to vary things a little
>>
>>18194338
Female
Libra
Going away soon. Hows my love life there?
>>
>>18194338
Male, capricorn
Will I have my stolen motorcycle back?
>>
>>18194143
>Internet for my initial readings (the phone mostly). Two weeks later i got my first deck on a book store (A year?) and recently got a new deck [that i love] from Amazon,

I learned by myself and expanded with books and guides. Even after all this time, there are still tons of things that i learn just by practicing.
>>
if anyone still doing reading i'd like one

M/29 Sag.
Whats the name of my future wife (or if thats too much)
Have I already met her?
>>
>>18194396
I would like to know the outcome of a certain burgeoning social interaction. I'm msle, she's female.
>>
>>18194338
M/23/Pisces

Will my next career move be successful?
>>
>>18194247
This is me, still here. Male Taurus here. Have been waiting for a few hours.
>>
>>18194338
I would like a reading too, if possible.

Male
Aries

Will this year in college end well?
>>
>>18194444
Wow! Just saw I got quads.
>>
>>18194338
Please do me! I've been waiting for an hour. I'm >>18194247

I'm a Male Taurus
>>
>>18194133

Well you might get a little shy or just negative, seems somewhat stressful for you but your two outcome cards were Knight of Cups and Three of Cups, who are very nice cards for new relationships.

Quit the pessimism, you will do fine, perhaps ask her for a date? and also if possible, dont be afraid to spend some $$$, if not possible the cards might refer to personal hygiene or how you dress. Spend on her or spend on yourself, basically.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18194468
Thank you so much ,m80

That sounds really nice :) I guess I should spend some money ,oy
>>
>>18194358
>The Devil Reversed (spooky)
>Eight of Cups Reversed (Spooky)
>Temperance (Also spooky)

You have been "reborn". New phases of our life comes with new aspects of ourself. You are not as committed as you think, however you are indeed lonely or crave for spiritual awakening. You might hear them again soon, but don't take this for granted.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18194358
>voices
Mind posting your voice? I'm curious to hear.
>>
File: 1473995094289.jpg (148KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473995094289.jpg
148KB, 1500x500px
>>18194500
thank u for the read
i hope i hear them again
yes i do wish for a spiritual awakening u are correct
>>
>>18194338
Male
Aquarius
At a spiritual crossroads, and not sure how to proceed. A symbolic nod in a direction would be appreciated.

Thank you.
>>
>>18194247
>>18194444
>>18194451

For the quads.

Uh funny cards. Seems like she indeed thinks of you? However she doesn't seem interested... Let me explain, it's funny how she got two Mayor Arcanas... Those indicate strong aspects in both conscious and emotional side, which could lead me to think that she has a pretty strong feeling towards you, yet all cards disregard romantic feelings.

My interpretation is that there could be a chance but it's not yet apparent, perhaps you should approach her and see what happens? Otherwhise things are going to remain the same.

Not sure about this one lad, but who knows. Hope it helped
>>
>>18194575
Thank you! So you're saying she thinks of me, but not romantically? I'm saying this because at school, we were doing a group project, and she was in the group. I have been thinking about her a lot.
>>
>>18194584

That's why I got, could be wrong but she had Heriophant as conscious card and The high priestess reversed as emotion card.

Well now that you mention the school project... Definetly not romantic feelings for now. Don't expect much but keep in mind you don't have anything to lose so I would advise to continue if you really like her.

Just be prepared for whatever the result is.
>>
>>18194575
I would like a general reading about me, if you don't mind pulling some more cards. Sorry if it's selfish, since you just did me
>>
>>18194584
>>18194595

I realize it sounded pessimistic, but it really isn't. Basically you will never know unles you try. Could go either way.
>>
>>18194338
Male Capricorn
Am I too old to find the type of success that I dream about?
Sober
>>
File: IMG_2922.png (605KB, 561x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2922.png
605KB, 561x694px
>>18194607
hi
>>18194377
here

i don't want to seem whiny but i also don't want to be forgotten

thank you
>>
>>18194377

Nope, sorry bro not now. Seems for some reason that right now it's not a good time to ask her out. This could be related to something from the past.

However you have Death and Ace of Pentacles. Your relationship will enter a new phace soon (or already have) she might start to gain interest, this could be related to some project, however not sure of this.

Work out and if you already are, keep at it.
>>
>>18194377

Nope, sorry bro not now. Seems for some reason that right now it's not a good time to ask her out. This could be related to something from the past, not sure tho. (Makes me think that you know each other for a while)

However you have Death and Ace of Pentacles. Your relationship will enter a new phace soon (or already have) she might start to gain interest, this could be related to some project, however not sure of this.

Work out and if you already are, keep at it. Hope it helped
>>
>>18194641
Oh darn I posted two times... Dam phone
>>
>>18194641
Please read me, male Taurus, this may be awfully specific, but will I get medication, or see a psychiatrist in the near future?
>>
>>18194641
>>18194648
This makes complete sense with what's going on with her right now. I can't even physically do anything right now anyway (location) but definitely might soon.

And I just got an intense urge to work out yesterday, ran a couple miles and felt great. Will be sure to keep that up.

Thank you so much. Whatever chance I have I'll take.
>>
We'll need another /div/ thread soon
>>
>>18194338
Male
Leo

Love reading, please.
>>
I guess I'll step in, please state query and horoscope. Gender is optional. I'm doing Tarot. Love is permitted
>>
>>18194694
M/23/Pisces

I'm taking a big step in my career in December. Money aside, will it be harmful or beneficial to me?
>>
>>18194409

You will indeed have a love life. If you are planing to have a distance relationship with someone you already are with, it should go nicely (they never do... personal experience, but the cards think otherwise)

If you are currently single, you will meet someone soon, this relationship could last long but it could also end if you departure again.

Hope it helped.
>>
Guys I need to charge my phone. Might come back in half an hour, might not. Hope it helped wither way.

>>18194694

Thanks for showing up. Good luck!
>>
>>18194711
The cards show that you turn away from materialistic things, like you mentioned how money can be put aside for now. You seek the truth in things, meaning you want the truthful answer to your question, not the consumerist or materialistic aspect.

It will be good, there is little room to fail. Very little will stand in the way to succeed. The card signifies a big change, like you said, so its funny how I drew the card. This is also time to clear away the fog that keeps you from seeing the inner truth.

This card signifies that you are having difficulty thinking over this situation. Don't get yourself crazy. You also lack the information you would need to make the choice to do it or not. Ask around questions if you aren't sure about it, ask your boss things you may have missed about it. Maybe threats or potential risks?
>>
>>18194694
Future between us? I'm male Scorpio, she's female Gemini.
>>
>>18194424

Well ill at least do yours, give me a sec.
>>
>>18194747
The reading shows you feel insecure with the relationship. Don't be overprotective. But, don't hang on to things (or someone) for the wrong reasons. Just don't make hasty decisions.
>>
>>18194694
Male Leo
Is there still hope left for me and HM? She's a Pisces if it matters.
>>
>>18194775
We're not in a relationship
>>
>>18194780
Be brave, but me Moral. Know right from wrong. Go with your gut. If you keep going, everything will eventually be fine though, don't sweat it. But, success is a bit out of reach for you, so at the moment I can't nessecarily say you still have a connection. Like I said before, ride It out. I'm also getting a sign of reassurance. I'm not too sure what to expect, with all of these mixed symbols. But, to summarize, right now it could go either way. Go with your gut, and be bold. Eventually, you'll be fine.
>>
>>18194786
Sorry, at least it makes sense now. Don't hang on to some thing that isn't there. Don't grasp at straws, there may be nothing. Go with your gut, and make the right choices. There may be nothing for now, but if you make the right choices it could go either way.
>>
>>18194424

>Ace of Pentacles (R) Supported by Nine of Pentacles
>Two of Cups (R) + Lovers
>Queen of Pentacles + Queen of Cups (R)
>Three of Wands (R) + The Fool

First of all
>burgeoning

I literally had to look on google for the word, still not sure i get its meaning, kek.

Moving on, There will be step backs, not a good ''investment'' is refereed , try to maintain things in a more pragmatic light rather than emotional.

If this is money related, dont invest. If this is strictly social related, dont expect a lot connection between parties, perhaps different taste?

Anyways hope it helped m8
>>
>>18194694

do you do general love readings?
>>
>>18194816
Hello, what does J think of me? Does she like me, does she even think of me?

Male, Taurus
>>
>>18194694
Taurus
Female
Have I met my next lover already or am I yet to meet him? If that's too black and white just give me a future loving reading, please<3
>>
>>18194825
If you've been thinking of someone
>>
Hello >>18194694

please see,
>>18194616
>>
>>18194694
Male Aries

I just want to know if this year in college will end well for me.
>>
>>18194269
>>18194320
Female
Should I introduce myself to K? What happens in the future with that?
Tarot
Love queries
>>
>>18194835
Have faith! You're a great woman, go for it! I can't stress it enough, this is your ONLY oppurtunity. The cards suggest that you fear it's not going to last? You also believe a rival may get in your way. It might be love, but there is joy and good fortune coming your way, enjoy it, because it's only coming once. In conclusion, you met him!
>>
>>18194694
virgo
tell me what my ex crush feels of me ;3 does he wish he had me now instead of his new gf
>>
>>18194864
Oh wow, anon. Thank you for the wonderful read. Thanks for the optimism too <3 have a great day/night
>>
>>18194694

pisces/female
have i met my future boyfriend yet? or if not will i meet him next year? thanks~
>>
>>18194694
It's me, I'm sorry but I have to step out for the night
>>
>>18194694
Libra
Female
Whats my next bf like?
>>
>>18194694
Love reading/Scorpio

If you can make it this far. Sorry I won't be able tpo provide feedback tonight as I'm terribly tired, but I do appreciate the readings regardless.
>>
>>18194874
Thank you! You too :) it was an interesting reading!
>>
>>18194801
Thank you! Trusting my gut is exactly what I've been trying to do and it has definitely been telling me to keep holding out hope against all logic. I haven't talked to her in a few years actually, she lives on the other side of the country a thousand miles away, and we aren't even friends on Facebook anymore (my doing). I can certainly see why you'd say the connection is unclear at this point. I've been thinking about sending her a message recently to try and get back in touch, I think I might do it. That was an excellent reading anon, cheers!
>>
>>18194906
Cheers! I'm fairly new to readings, thought I'd give it a shot. So far I got about all accurate
>>
>>18194419
can you get this one please?
>>
>>18194419
Holy shit, are you me?
>>
>>18194741
Here's the situation. I'm an apprentice general contractor and I'm branching into my own business, so I can work for my then former boss as well as doing my own jobs
>>
any readers right now?
>>
I will be doing Tarot reading if anyone is interested.
Name
Sex
Sign
Query

This is my first time, so it might not be the greatest, but I'm willing to try.
I'll pull 4 cards btw
>>
>>18195093
Warren
Male
Scorpio
Anything you can tell me on my next girlfriend, whether it be personality, likes/dislikes, appearance, how the relationship will go, what I can do to make the relationship better, when I'll meet her.

Just anything you can tell me really.
>>
>>18195093
Ana, f, 28, cancer
What will happen if I confront him? Is there any chance I'm being unfair?
>>
>>18195093
>>18194870
call me kitten im 19
>>
>>18195093
Jack-Male-Scorpio
What is going on with my body right now, she feels wonky and out of place.
>>
>>18195093
Jake
Male
Taurus

Does J notice me? Does she think anything of me (my looks?)
>>
>>18195093
Glenn
Female
Aries
Will I be reunited with the man I love someday?
>>
>>18195115
Justice: Commitment may be coming you way anon, in other words, your next relationship could be long term.
The Emperor: Strong male authority, although in your case, it may mean you need to start taking initiative
Judgement: You may be judged according to your actions, have you been good your whole life, it represents healing, and vice versa
The tower: Something unexpected will happen abruptly, this could be good or bad.
Tarots don't tell much about looks, sorry, You'd have to get scryers to see that, but at least you will get one soon.
>>
>>18195165
>Justice: Commitment may be coming you way anon, in other words, your next relationship could be long term.
Neat.
>The Emperor: Strong male authority, although in your case, it may mean you need to start taking initiative
That I do.
>Judgement: You may be judged according to your actions, have you been good your whole life, it represents healing, and vice versa
I try to be good, but I've done plenty of dumb and bad stuff in my life. Pretty much a one way trip to hell as of right now.
>The tower: Something unexpected will happen abruptly, this could be good or bad.
Maybe its the relationship because I don't really expect anything any time soon.
>Tarots don't tell much about looks, sorry, You'd have to get scryers to see that, but at least you will get one soon.
Figured I'd ask anyways.

Thanks for the reading though anon.
>>
File: 1475529972971.png (997KB, 475x845px) Image search: [Google]
1475529972971.png
997KB, 475x845px
>>18195093
Geoff
Male
Libra

Will I find a cute girl? Pic mostly related?
>>
>>18195093
Ariel
Female
Libra
What is my next boyfriend like?
>>
>>18194179
Awesome
>>
>>18195189
Me hahahahhah
>>
>>18195208
He's like you? And what are you like?
>>
>>18195128
Page of cups: Normally shows Some sort of love, or need to be loving, I think for your situation, just show some love.
Ace of swords: Intelligence, reason, enlightenment, basically in your situation, You might need to appeal to logic, or it means some sort of knowledge will find you that will be important
Page of coins: Prosperity and money, although it might also mean security and comfort.
Five of swords: Self-interest, hostility, be careful not to act in your own self interest when you confront him.
I think some information will be revealed, and it will allow you to confront him in security, be be wary of selfishness.
If none of this applies, I'm sorry, take this with a grain of salt, its my first time.
>>
>>18195211
Haha I'm just messing around
>>
>>18195155
5 of coins and 3 of swords: Rejection and/or hard times. Do you feel rejected and/or neglected by J? (ex: friendzoned?)
8 of pentacles: Knowledge, diligence. Do you go to a prestigious learning center/work at a well-paying job? Maybe it means knowing certain things about J/being diligent on self improving will show you the way.
Queen of pentacles: Nuturing, down-to-earth. In my opinion, she thinks you are very nuturing and trustworthy. While no cards directly tie in with Physical attraction, J probably thinks your a caring person, which is a start.
>>
>>18194412

Someone, please?
>>
That's all I'm doing today, sorry I only did three.

Will be here tomorrow though, make sure to be there as well.
>>
>>18195271
well thanks for nothing
>>
>>18195324
Don't be a dick, I've seen readers fuck off without giving notice.
>>
>>18195271
Thanks for the readings.
>>18195324
He/She doesn't owe you anything anon. You're not owed anything in this life. He was providing a free service to which he isn't required to stick around for the entire night answering everyone's queries, especially with the people that inevitably ask multiple questions under a new guise to try and get the most readings.
>>
>>18195218
(Oh, my, quoted the wrong reading before, please forgive me, I'll delete that asap)
I appreciate the reading, anon. but as you're just starting, and I believe, trying to improve, here's some feedback: do try to read between the cards, not just take them as single cards stuck in their specified positions. A reading becomes way richer when you analyze how the cards interact with each other.
As for the reading itself, well, it's not really romance-related to begin with. I'm dealing with someone who might be causing me harm to further his own agenda, and I want to peacefully change his ways. So you see, under the explanation, we can make some connection to the cards you pulled, but the interpretation is slightly off.
As for outcome, I'm actually hoping you'll be right about information coming up. But I guess I'll only be able to confirm tomorrow :)

Thank you for your time, and I'll report back if you're interested.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>18195411
>>18195411
>>18195411
Thread posts: 395
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.