[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 460
Thread images: 65

File: Crystal Ball.jpg (23KB, 400x444px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Ball.jpg
23KB, 400x444px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread:
>>18179160
>>
File: 40edf9f133e1b2db6c6fd6b995ca335d.jpg (568KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
40edf9f133e1b2db6c6fd6b995ca335d.jpg
568KB, 1280x1000px
>>18181869
Alex
Male
Tell me a bit about the cult looking around for me, please.
>>
>>18181881
It will not be a good idea to ask the same question to several readers. Believe me. You will end up with more confusion. Anyway I will delete my post I seem to be too sleepy for some reason.
>>
>>18181869
Angel
Female
What will happen between me and T in the future?
>>
>>18181886
Fair enough I suppose.
>>
2-3 tarot readings for the first 2-3 luckers who reply to this post
name, gender, quarry, favorite food
>>
>>18181928
sterling
male
pasta

how am i gonna turn my life around?
>>
>>18181928
Alex
Male
How is my job going to be once I start?
Sushi
>>
>>18181928
S
Male
When will i start feeling happier?
Anything with meat lol
Thanks
>>
>>18181936
it's going to be a mental epiphany when something tormenting you is going to snap something inside of you and you're going to be like, i need to fix this shit in my life and I'm going to do it the easy, ammoral way. it might be slightly unethical the way you decide to do it it but life is a game of chess and as long as it's done it's done. there might be some girl there that also serves as a source of inspiration in the future, or maybe now, that makes you want to better yourself. it will be a first young love kind of deal and you will have a big crush on her.

>>18181939
you will have a lot of power in this job whether you know it or not or get the sensation that you do. maybe it's creative power or just having the sensation of being on top. this will be the breakthrough that you need that allows you to be in control either in the present or eventually. be wary of coworkers who feel threatened by you or want to start shit with you because they don't like you. there might be some conflict because they don't like your style. just try to stay on their good side if you want to avoid this.

>>18181949
needs to have some hopes and ambitions to look forward to, set up a plan for your future and some goals to achieve. career related especially. work towards it.
>>
>>18181983
Thanks, the reading feels pretty accurate.
>>
>>18181986
what's the job if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>18181983
thank you for your reading, i think i might have met the girl
>>
>>18181990
Part time, sales associate, seasonal at Kohls.
>>
>>18181886
so you wont do the readings...
>>
>>18182014
No, he was talking to me, but I can pull a rune or three depending on your question.
>>
>>18182011
yea watch out for the catty coworkers, i delved further to see who might start the fight. someone who is depressed and miserable very unhappy with their lives who has a quick temper, possible bipolar.
>>
>>18182016
Not that anon, but mind if I test your sortilege with a practice query? I promised feedback (I am a rune reader as well) and a reciprocal reading, if you like.
>>
>>18182023
Are they young? (^: Maybe near my age, 18.
-
>>18182028
Sure, ask away. I like performing readings every now and again.
>>
>>18181474
>>18181540
>>18181561
Are you around?
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
>>18182030
can't say for sure but i'm thinking thirties or late twenties and very unhappy with their situation. it's not hard to find miserable people their aura stinks.
>>
>>18182030
A simple question with a complex answer, then. There is a strange story between a certain female friend and me. Ask your runes to give you the words to tell it.

And do provide me your query, of course.
>>
>>18182030
Not that anon either but can you tell me what's to look forward to before next year?
>>
>>18182045
Ah, probably the older manager. The younger manager told us to be careful around here. Oh what fun I can finally have toying with emotions.
-
>>18182058
Rune: Ingwaz
Past: Potency, latent energy, sexual heat, orgasm, fruition, gestation.
Rune: Isa
Present: Solipsism, egomania, blindness.
Rune: Mannaz
Future: Depression, mortality, blindness, self-delusion.
-
>>18182063
Rune: Berkano
Nurturing, nourishment, mothering, fertility, beauty, healing, growth.
>>
>>18182063
>>18182084
Thank you, that sounds nice. Weren't you that guy who had his own threads a few weeks ago?
>>
>>18182084
How did you get that from Mannaz?
>>
>>18182091
Reversed.
-
>>18182088
Yeah, I made some for a few days. Been a while.
>>
>>18182030
I can gib feedback too, what's the "story" with me and a guy I used to like.
>>
>>18182100
>Reversed
Best to note those things, mate

The pull seems appropriate, as you've written it, but the interpretation for past and present (future I cannot confirm, obviously) doesn't really fit.

At any rate, what's your query?
>>
>>18182112
Rune: Ingwaz
Past: Potency, latent energy, sexual heat, orgasm, fruition, gestation.
Rune: Isa
Present: Solipsism, egomania, blindness.
Rune: Mannaz
Future: Depression, mortality, blindness, self-delusion.

Something to do with those.
-
>>18182120
Ah, sorry they're not exactly accurate. I did reroll them because they landed in a way that was hard to read.
I've just been looking for information on a cult looking for me, but since one /div/er bitched at me about it, I laid off.
>>
>>18182125
You copied and pasted the same reading for her as you gave for me.
>>
>>18182125
Did you pull the same for the other guy as me? That's weird. I don't know runes but It was never good between us so i don't know. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>18182136
Were you the one asking about what to look forward to before next year?
-
>>18182137
I don't know. I'm extremely tired at the moment. I'll be on again later today and I'll do a more detailed reading.
>>
>>18182142
>Were you the one asking about what to look forward to before next year?
No, I'm
>>18182120
It's a copy and paste, same exact text.

Anyway, it's a cult that is pulling from some ancient Egyptian concepts, but it's sort of like a lazy revivalist thing.

Get some rest.
>>
Actually while I'm here, how about we make a little Skype group? I'll do a few readings there and I like the general chat from time to time.>>18182164
>>
>>18182166
I would counsel against it, personally, but I won't stop you from shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
>>18182180
Yeah, there are a few risks, but that's alright. People who betray me are hurt terribly.
>>
>>18182033
I'm leaving this here to let you know I will get to this tomorrow. I don't trust myself with my cards currently. I just want to make sure I give you a more accurate reading than I can produce currently.
>>
>>18182166
Why can't you just join the discord?
>>
Gregor
Male
What will happen if I finally confront D. about the way she treated me and just cut contact?
I feel very hurt and it's been years. It's like an incredibly hopeless situation and punishment doesn't fit the "crime" at all.

air-query from any regular tarot reader who frequents here pls.
>>
L, female, Capricorn
Air query...
If we get back together, will be break up with me again?
>>
Raminder, Male, Pisces, Cereal.
Will I ever experience true love, and if so, when?
>>
>>18182466
Meant he, not be
>>
File: 18blthr4a4pokjpg.jpg (117KB, 800x643px) Image search: [Google]
18blthr4a4pokjpg.jpg
117KB, 800x643px
Air query
Got a reading but the kind anon suggested I get another one because it was hard to read.
Should I saty with my bf or just leave and head to a shelter?
f/22/cancer
fave color: pastel pink
He is
M/30/aries
I think his fave is green not sure though
>>
All around me are familiar anons
Worn out cases, worn out faces
Bright early for their daily readings
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears filling up their posts
No expression, no expression
No reader around, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
>>
Is Empath going to to read today?
>>
Am I on the right path to enlightenment
>>
male Taurus 18
Is the girl im going after the right one?
>>
Hello reader my old friend
I've come to query you again
Because a feeling softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was lurking
And the feeling that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Whitin the sound of silence
>>
>>18182649
>>18182689
We passed upon the divine, we read of was and when
Although I didn't read, he said I was his friend
Which came as some surprise I spoke into his eyes
I thought you read alone, a long long time ago
Oh no, not me
I never lost control
You're face to face
With the reader who sold the thread
>>
>>18182030
I'll give feedback for my reading!
Steph
Virgo
Fem
What does J think of me? Will romantic feelings blossom?
>>
Anyone reading?

Male
Cancer (NASA says I'm a Gemini now)

Can I have the name of my next gf?
>>
>>18182466
Exes are so for a reason; if he did it once, why would you give him the chance to hurt you again?
>>18182651
Let me have a quick nap and I'll come back and do some; I had to read and take notes for book club and suffice to say it took a lot longer than I thought.
>>
>>18182645
>Cancer wants to stay with abusive Aries
This is so stereotypically hilarious.
>>
>>18182941
How are book clubs? Is it full of older women and mums?
>>
>>18182645
>head to a shelter
Is he hurting you?
>>
>>18182649
A double plus
>>
What's next for me? f 26 cancer
>>
>>18182966
>>18182951
Not physically, but he has serious BPD. He says things that make me cry everyday, maybe im just to sensitive.
>>
>>18182992
he should be building you up, not down. it doesn't get better with men like this. i've been in your shoes before.
>>
>>18182992
You are only 22! Find someone else while you are young who respects you and values you. Wouldn't you rather have someone who said things that made you smile every day?
>>
>>18182728
Her name is Steve.

Weird.
>>
the bread is always dead nowdays
>>
>>18183229
Shitposters chased the readers away.
>>
File: Ten of Swords.jpg (93KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ten of Swords.jpg
93KB, 350x600px
>>18180636

I think i do remember you... not sure though, are you the guy with the dream?

>How hard will it be

Oh, it seems it will indeed be hard, but you already know this dont you?

Lets get this straight, this ''goal'' seems to be taking a toll in you and the outcome does not seems good at all unless you get your shit together, however if you insist to persist this is my advice.

There is some unfairness and judgement into this relationship.... wonder from who and why though... Something from your past is biting your ass?

Anyways, this issue will not be fixed by indecision but by action. Stop worrying so much, two times you got pic related plus strength reversed...

Expect a text or a phone call soon. This could change your view of the situation for better or worse. If you are indeed the guy of the dream, it could also mean... well a dream.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18183229
Well stop buying moldy bread.
>>18183238
Not really, we still get plenty of readers here, some of them just work on the weekdays, pretty common. We've always had problems late at night and in the mornings because of Euro Hours.
>>
Hello, anons. Need help interpreting a reading I did for myself for my current relationship. I'm seperated from my long time partner. Pretty clear we still love each other but they're not 100% ready to reinvest. I understand. There was no cheating or anything, but we hit a pretty rocky patch and I'm willing to be patient. Anyways, I have my own idea of what the cards mean and I think this may be one of the most accurate readings I've ever done for myself...
What I need to change about myself- King of Swords
What needs to change about my partner- Eight of Pentacles
Advice- Nine of Swords
Outcome- Two of Cups

What do you guys think? Will provide ze feedback. May be slow though because I'm getting ready for class. Also will do readings for other anons when I get home.
>>
>>18183278
Were you using reversals?
>>
>>18183278
Need to stop thinking with your head a lot of the time love is about thinking with the heart, it might not always make sense doing certain things for her but it's what must be done in order to maintain the love. She needs to put a lot of effort in to and can't expect the relationship to be perfect.
>>
Male
Cancer

Will I ever get /fit/?
>>
>>18183289
No
>>
>>18183306
Yes. This makes sense, too. I think the Eight of Pentacles was perfect for what needs to change about my partner.
>>
>>18183309

We are bound to be fatfags, just embrace it :^)
>>
>>18183315
>>18183315
This is what the King of Swords is saying. You know she can be irrational at times but that's how a lot of girls are. You have to be a little bit lenient on her, be more like the Page of Cups instead of so rational.
>>
>>18183251
Im not the dream guy, sorry
I kinda knew it would be hard, this was more towards how hard than anything else, we dated in the past so that might be where the unfairness comes in
Really solid reading, thank you
>>
>>18183306

Not him but that was a nice interpretation.
>>
>>18183325
I'm not fat, I'm pretty skinny/toned actually, otter mode.
>>
>>18183328

Thanks for the feedback!

>Im not the dream guy, sorry

Oh well, to be fair i dont have the best memory sorry for that kek.

Good luck in your quest m8
>>
>>18183335

Just kidding, i am not fat either. You got Page of Pentacles.

You will get /fit/, so keep at it anon.
>>
>>18183331
Ty
>unfortunately I am too tired to do readings
>>
File: 1469323876169.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469323876169.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
>>18183360
I wasn't asking for one, just throwing a compliment.... I get why you would think that way tho
>>
>>18183309
>>18180526

Same anon?
>>
anyone reading
>>
>>18182645
Cancer and Aries are opposing signs water and fire.... you won't make it work anonette. Stop pretending.

There is childhood abuse I saw in his memories is why he does what he does. He cant change he's to far gone. Leave him. In a while you'll finally find the guy that has black eyes that will get you out of this.

Do not believe what he says once you go he actually sees you as his object and not as a human bean
>>
>>18183346
Well first comes quitting these damn ass cigarettes and getting back in shape.
>>
File: satyr.jpg (16KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
satyr.jpg
16KB, 320x246px
>>18183375
>that's cute anon I now think all 400 pound hackers are really taurus signs
>>
>>18183391
What is my sign?
>>
>>18183309
If your a cancer why not get a gym membership with a pool?

If your a cancer water is the only way you'll lose weight not through diet unless it's the water electrolytes diet.
>>
File: 1472160906796.jpg (11KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1472160906796.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
>>18183394
Literal me ;__;

Every single Cancer I know is a smoker... Wonder why

>Be cancer
>Be relatively attractive
>Want to get /fit/ and /fa/
>Work on the tobacco industry so can't quit smoking and don't have the lungs to get /fit/
>Be poorfag so can't be /fa/
>>
>>18183401
Your actually two signs...
>your Stella atrois sign
>your house sign

What's your chart anon
>>
>>18183382
Yeah, no one really answered
>>
>>18183326
kek I'm actually the female, but I've been pretty irrational in the last few months of the relationship. It has been a few months since we separated, but he's already taken notice of the big changes I've made. Problem is his fear of reinvesting. He's scared I'll fall back into old ways if we get back together. Legitimate fear, but I've learned my lesson. Can't lose him. He's my fucking king.
>>
>>18183406
fag, do you even know how to /fa/? hit the thrift stores
>>
>>18183346
I don't smoke that isn't me
>>
>>18183326
The question is how long can she keep up the page of cups facade. Honestly it would have been better if the six or two of cups came up instead of the page.
>>
File: 1471159800570.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471159800570.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>18183419

I guess I should check them out
>>
Air Query
Will I get accepted into what I applied for?
>>
You do realize a lot of dramatic change is based on your Stella sign.

Like water and earth signs can lose weight faster given specific avantages.

Air and fire signs make more money and are usally popular they also die earlier.

It's really facinating when you realize how stars are real life in regards to fate.
>>
>>18183410
Well I already answered if you will get fit. You just have yo try. Organization and discipline anon..

The other answer would be more fitted for a natal chart, I suggest asking on the astrology thread.
>>
>>18183408
stella artois isnt that a beer?
>>
>>18183443
Yeah... it's good stuff. You should go out tonight to the bar and order one. Instead of staying in and posting on can tonight.
>>
File: do it.jpg (77KB, 666x450px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
77KB, 666x450px
>>18183434

But why male Leos?
>>
>>18183453
4chan***
>>18183429
Cant see your blocked....
>>
>>18183429
>>18183459
Blocked?
>>
>>18183454
I think it's pretty self explanatory. Honestly I like the male ones unless they get angry. Female Leo's however.... better of with a cheating Scorpio then a female Leo

It's Gemini and Capricorn that are the bad ones
Esp. Capricorn since they will hide there true agenda for years.
>>
Friend and I decided to start dating. In an hour is the first time she is coming over. How will this day play through??

Andrew / 28/ Pisces
>>
>>18183476
Be careful Pisces is one of the few signs that shouldn't fall in love.

Because of the tendancy to want to provide when a girl really doesn't need to be looked after. They end up getting used and doesn't end well.

Can't you just fall in love with music and play guitar instead anon. You can paint a hot girl on and she can be your gf.

Seen it today go okay but it doesn't last for long.
>>
>>18183462
Maybe a lightwerker that lifts could help.

Did get names though.

Echo
Blacklock
Campbell
>>
File: gemini.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gemini.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>18183472

Yeah, we have tempers. Male Leo plus female Scorpio is a really awkward pairing.

Ah, so Capricorns are the sleeper agents.
>>
>>18183500
Well at the least most of them make the best terrorists.

I wonder when most of the isis kiddos were born probably most are Aries and Capricorn.
>>
>>18183424
Two of Cups came up as outcome for the reading
>>
>>18183494
I don't know what that has to do with the thing I applied to.
>>
>>18183502

Seems plausible.
>>
>>18183506
As a future? That's good then. Do you Celt cross one future or do you do the kemetian cross with three other possible futures.
>>
>>18183517
Welcome to Cheswick's readings
>>
>>18183523
So you pick like six more cards after the tenth.
>>18183517
Not sure but be on the lookout for these names out in public. Could be on a bilboard or follow a street sign
>>
>>18183494
Can I have a general reading please?
>>
>>18183524
I said they were blocked which they are I heard there guide say names.

Like maybe he should go for history since one was echo the roman God.
Or the other two may be professors names
I wasn't told since there's a block on him.

Do you even medium.

Besides I don't see anyone paying a iron price.
>>
>>18183528
Did custom spread because I was asking what I need to change about myself for things to work out.
Here was the spread:
-what I need to change about myself
-what about my partner needs to change
-advice
-and outcome
The cards fit almost too well for the situation, so I'm inclined to believe that if I follow their advice, my partner will eventually reinvest.
>>
>>18183545
But you just picked one outcome not at least two... kinda sketchy.

Almost like your grooming your cards....
You don't stack your tarot deck do you....

I always at least pull three for a outcome because it's never that cut and dry.
>>
>>18183542
What do you want for a price?
>>
>>18183561
Oh I think everyone knows what I need as a price.
>>
>>18183554
I understand that the cards are just a possible outcome, and everyone has a different spread or technique they want to use. This one has worked for me without fail in the past. I don't do well with information overload in the first place, and I trust my cards. I think our interpretations can be off, but I don't believe the cards are really ever wrong. The only reason to draw multiples is if you don't trust your cards, but then why do tarot in the first place? The only valid reason to draw more is for clarifiers, but again, it could just lead you down that slope of info overload.
>>
File: jack-white-2013[1].jpg (36KB, 599x373px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-2013[1].jpg
36KB, 599x373px
>>18183561
le jack white pic

>>18183554
when do i find love
>>
>>18183570
Your at least confident.
But I mean if your reading for yourself then yeah it works
But if your reading for a Virgo or cancer or even a Aquarius. You need to draw more cards due to there high intensity and intelligence
They change there minds and go other pathos.
>>
File: jw.png (240KB, 460x350px) Image search: [Google]
jw.png
240KB, 460x350px
>>18183582
Hello, Cheswick. Can you tell me about this girl and feelings towrads me?
>>
>>18183576
I see you finding love when you actually want a real partner that's actually invested in you.
You need to change up your attraction though. Your wanting a person that doesn't want you most of the time. With the Retrograde planets you need to change completely or have nothing.

All or nothing anon. Time to step it up senpai.

Change your senpai and they will notice you.
>>
>>18183582
In cap-aquarius cusp but I'm not that prone to changing my mind. Once I've decided that's pretty much it.
>>
>>18183596
thanks, but i don't want anyone right now
>>
>>18183595
Which one I see a couple you jerk off too.

The one you like I see if you approached will tell you off. She's not interested in they way you are atm you need to try and be a Chad or just find someone else.

Besides she will be old soon anyway.

Try for someone into animals and nature
Tomboy are nice sometimes
>>
File: jack-white-5_15_14color[1].jpg (48KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-5_15_14color[1].jpg
48KB, 480x540px
>>18183542
Here is the price. Let's try again, Will I get in?
>>
File: jack-white.png (459KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white.png
459KB, 800x350px
>>18183604

Out of curiosity, do I (re-ish)unite with the Scorpio lass who left but still comes back? Or are we permanently out of synch?

We kind of cycle between love and hate. Really, really intense love and hate.

I offer this as tribute.
>>
>>18183601
Yes you do your aura changed colors so there!

If this is your choice then stick with it.

>>18183598
Probably the Capricorn what houses have planets it's a good indication of why your more Capricorn then Aquarius.

Capricorn the one true God pan after he jumped into the nile and was changed into the first satyr mermaid
>>
Which form of fortune telling is most reliable?
>>
>>18183604
>Which one I see a couple you jerk off too.
kek, I like pretty females, but there is one with blonde hair I care about. She is younger than me
>>
>>18183616

>skub
>>
>>18183601
>>18183611
if you're talking about a 2d character, i doubt they want me back because they don't exist
>>
>>18183606
Your still blocked I keep hearing names and I see you travelling to some really misty place... reminds me of Seattle...

I see books for engineering but I don't know if you finish it keeps blending into a rainy foggy Seattle on steroids....
>>18183608
Be careful she's not telling you the truth there's another guy.
She was with you in a past life and it was Greece where she had you stripped of titles.

Honestly I dunno why she is around you... maybe she's sorry for that.

I would tell you to move on but I don't think you will. Just take a relationship with her with a salt grain and stop giving yourself over to her.

Just wondering if you ever dream of the ampitheater of Greece since you have a lot of strong good memoris of it.
>>
>>18183625
But they do when you create them into tulupas
>>18183616
Mine... haha
>>18183618
I hope she's a sister and this degerates into incest.
>>
>>18183633

That we were together in a past life and she screwed me over doesn't surprise me. We're both very revenge oriented.

Only in the vaguest sense do I dream of an amphitheater in Greece, but I'm not certain of any context. I dream often of riding horseback through mountains though, could be Greek or anywhere really.
>>
>>18183641
>I hope she's a sister and this degerates into incest.
wait, what
>>
>>18183528
Female
Future love reading
>>
>>18183644
There are past life cards from doreen virtue you should pick up there great.

I also really want you to go to one of the past life regression pepole. I think you would just feel better.

Your actually rather attractive just like the greece life.

Nice aura looks like crystal only see it twice once on a reincarnated priest and now on you... really interested in what else you remember?. What's it like being a crystal child anon?
>>
File: jhawk.png (398KB, 560x648px) Image search: [Google]
jhawk.png
398KB, 560x648px
>>18183528
should I focus on going to school or keep working on my music? feel like I'm on the verge of creating something actually worthwhile...

p.s. do you see a good way for me to make $$$?
>>
>>18183664

I have been called someone's "Greek Prince" before. Some women really go for the Mediterranean look. I suppose it helps that I'm generally very personable unless I'm in a mood.

A lot of odd things. I think I was hunted through the mountains after a long time of being the hunter. I remember being betrayed. I remember fighting at some point, though I suspect that I get my own hands dirty more to make a statement than out of strict necessity. I may have been too high minded to have been a bandit, but too far behind the 8-ball to have been a King... I think.

It's mutually humanizing while simultaneously feeling alienating.
>>
File: 1471024820700.jpg (1MB, 3000x4243px) Image search: [Google]
1471024820700.jpg
1MB, 3000x4243px
Hi, I'm an attention whore faggot that wants to crap up this thread with pictures of a queer. What should I do?
>>
File: 1469159214021s.jpg (11KB, 333x221px) Image search: [Google]
1469159214021s.jpg
11KB, 333x221px
>>18183660

You need to eat some fresh dog crap. and wear a fedora to bed from now on.
>>
File: Untitled -.jpg (63KB, 911x568px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled -.jpg
63KB, 911x568px
>>
>>18183528
can you tell me where/when i meet my next s.o.?
>>
>>18183688
>crap up this thread

Yeah cause things were so informative and educational in here before, as if this board isn't always just sad lonely people asking about their sad lonely lives.

Let people find comfort however they want and stop being such a cunt, you're not superior to anyone.
>>
>>18183676
Yeah there are a couple courtier guides with you.
Do you ever just feel things go your way. Usually that is them.
They were saying the pepole loved you. And how intellectual you were as opposed to other Greeks? I don't know much history of there's except Carthage and Alexander

What other parts do you remember anon.
>>18183660
Not seeing many good men in your life... I wish you could move away from your town. A lot of toxins are in your body too. What's your typical meals like.

Mentally I think you need someone smarter then you as you tend to get bored easily.

Auras gold... what did you buy lately
>>
File: jwite.jpg (56KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
jwite.jpg
56KB, 533x400px
>>18183705
>where/when i meet my next s.o.?

You will have continued success finding johns on the corner of MLK and 5th St.
>>
>>18183670
I see that it's pretty good have you found a promoter yet. As there is a ring of fame in your eye... weirdly enough it's only in one eye...
Hettochromia for being famous maybe?
>>
>>18183719
But mlk isn't a street Cheswick...
>>
>>18183717

Often things do just go my way. Greek Stoicism is an interesting way of thinking. The dialectic of pure reason was something that they longed for but understood could never be established.

Masks. I believe associated with the cult of Dionysus. I still love acting on stage. I remember public debate. Other stuff is blended.
>>
>>18183710
Not him, but we did have an anon talking about medical stuff to someone a thread or two ago and what could cause swelling after cancer surgery. Seemed to know what he was talking about.
>>
>>18182992
>He says things that make me cry everyday, maybe im just to sensitive.

you're full of shit. maybe you fucking deserve all of it for being so retarded. that's what you deserve for actually staying in an abusive relationship.
grow some ovaries and leave, you dumb cancer piece of crap. cancerfags suck ballz.

t. Based Leo
>>
Its not even about attention whoring, its that other people actually give legit advice or readings and he just fishes for Jack White pics while contributing nothing to the general itself. That is the problem, its not constructive in any way or even really on topic.

I mean hell, I could give readings like Cheswick by telling people to eat dog crap and shit such as >>18183695
>>
File: 1.png (268KB, 376x347px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
268KB, 376x347px
>>18183717
Could you do a general future reading for me?
>>
File: 1469162136345.jpg (3KB, 50x59px) Image search: [Google]
1469162136345.jpg
3KB, 50x59px
I followed your advice to save my vomit in freezer bags and store it for The Big Day. How much longer do I need to wait?
>>
>>18183740
But jack white is a cancer and he's not a piece of shit.

Maybe you need to open up to your heart anon. And feel freely again.

Get sky clad and dance for black phillp
>>
>>18183660
>>18183717
Very sugary and bad for me and I splurged on fizzy drinks yesterday. I do get bored very easily and I would like someone smarter than me but also attractive. Think I'll meet a man like this in the next two years or so?
>>
File: 146i91587846s.jpg (4KB, 77x136px) Image search: [Google]
146i91587846s.jpg
4KB, 77x136px
>>18183746

You will continued to be fraud until the day you die. Look into speeding that event up for the benefit of others.
>>
>>18183745
He? I've posted my body before um just checked again for a dick... still don't have one.

1/10
>>
Fun Fact: Cheswick is a tranny with a dick and some really ugly fake tits he'll post if you ask him enough times.
>>
>>18183758
It doesn't matter whether you're male, female, a dog, or an alien. It doesn't really offer anything to the thread whatsoever, its just shitposting, which is part of the problem with 4chan anymore, the shitposting has gotten far out of hand over the years, especially in the past couple of years. Its just gotten ridiculous.

Really, what is the purpose that you do this? What does it offer you other than attention and a faux sense of comedy?
>>
>>18183750
>But jack white is a cancer and he's not a piece of shit.

I wouldn't know since I don't know him in person. but I know that nobody is their sun sign only, it depends on the whole chart. it's fun pretending to be incredibly ostracizing about it though. I don't have anything against feeling freely. it's usually the others who are hindering exactly that. and then I read very depressing ass shit on /x/ on top of that. yeah, so easy opening up your heart like that.

/ranting
>>
>>18183754
I see a taller man but I don't know it seems you've already met him. Has a stoic personality and I think could be libra.
Also see a middle eastern guy coming soon

So in a little while you'll at least have two choices instead of nine
>>18183755
Hey that's a great picture
>>
>>18183758
Most of the 'questions' to Cheswick are posted BY Cheswick. As are comments about Cheswick, so many in fact he often gets confused and messes the order up in weird ways. He is really, really into sockpuppeting.
>>
>>18183724
no I don't have a promoter...dont have the funds

what do you think the Heterochromia for being famous means? like bowie?
>>
>>18183764
Posted before anyone asked
>>18183765
Faux sense of comedy?
Shitposting?

I told pepole about Boston Marathon and
Russia

Honestly I wish this thread was a Cheswick circlejerk. Get out the dicks.
>>18183766
But once you stop caring everything opens up to you...
>>
>>18183775
No like in your aura one eye is famous and the other one normal showing your into music...

It's a nice change anon. Go and start promoting your self you'll be suprised at your outcome
>>
>>18183768
>a taller man with a stoic personality that I already know
He doesn't like me.

>middle eastern guy coming soon
I only would date white and asian.
>>
>>18183780
It is a faux sense of comedy and shitposting. For instance, if you were really psychic and insightful based on your apparent Boston Marathon/Russia predictions, then you'd be able to tell me what it is I'm wearing, or what it is I've done today.

Go on, I'll wait, because I'm confident you will get it wrong 100% and just proceed to say I'm wearing a fedora or that I've pissed into a jug or something else that makes you chuckle.
>>
>>18183795
Middle Eastern people are white, they just live closer to the equator in a desert, their skin would naturally be more tan.
>>
>>18183796
you ate breakfast
you went to the bathroom
you said good morning to someone
sneezed
>>
If anyone is doing readings,
Male, Scorpio, favorite color is purple, if you need more info just ask
I need a reading about the future of myself and my female Libra friend. Will future events be mending or hurtful?
>>
>>18183796
>pissed into a jug, wearing le fedora.

Seems you answered your own question.
Haha.
>>18183795
Will you at least try with the middle eastern guy.
>>
>>18183780
>But once you stop caring everything opens up to you...

what does that even mean?
>>
File: divination.jpg (75KB, 595x806px) Image search: [Google]
divination.jpg
75KB, 595x806px
8ball, are you more reliable and accurate than cheswick?
>>
>>18183802
Generic things, which you are half wrong on. You can't say things that almost every person does and expect to be taken as a psychic, let alone also ignoring one of the questions as to what I'm wearing. If you want to prove yourself, you must be specific in your details, such as the color, the length, etc. of the clothes that I am wearing.

For instance maybe an anon in this thread is wearing a red sleeveless t-shirt and green cargo pants with no socks, as opposed to just saying you're wearing clothes, which is akin to what you've done with the question I propose "What have I done today".
>>
>>18183806
>Seems you answered your own question.
>Haha.

This is why its shitposting and faux comedy. You offered nothing and were completely wrong, then proceeded to laugh at your own 'joke'.
>>
>>18183817
it's sad if the divination general has to rely on the dumb 8ball meme to get readings because we don't have readers tonite. but whatever.

8ball, will the pepe the frog meme ever die?
>>
>>18183795
Not if he is Muslim. I've read and seen too much about how Muslim men treat their women. In fact I have a book about it right next to me. What's the stoics game?
>>
>>18183818
u got memed lad
>>
>>18183801
>Middle Eastern people are white
>>
>>18183834

Nobody outside of your circlejerk cares about your memes /pol/
>>
>>18183833
The point stands regardless, the majority of us here are adults, time to act like it.
>>
>>18183812
Maybe only strong pepole can let go of friend groups or addiction.

When you stop caring about your place in the world life gets better
>>18183834
You realize that the ancient whites actually were Persians sarmatians. So in hence were all Arabic.
>>
>>18183717
How many people have a crush on me? Is there anyone I like back?
>>
>>18183847
>When you stop caring about your place in the world life gets better

I don't know about that. if you mean letting annoying shit go and move on, that's always good but the problem is that it's usually coming back in a similar form and bug you all over again. the ride never ends.
>>
>>18183863
Are you fucking 12 years old?
>>
>>18183817
Am I on the right track?
>>
>>18183786
oh the famous eye isn't into music?! Am I talented somewhere else? Thats interesting

I'll try promoting myself see what happens
>>
File: 1469644499287.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469644499287.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
>>18183847
>Persians sarmatians
>arabic
holy shit cheswick, you're getting more retarded day by day
>>
>>18183817
Is it him?
>>
>>18184000
>>
>>18183847
Do me a reading please
>>
>>18183817
will music make me money so i can live on this planet w/o mooching off of my parents?
>>
>>18183817
gf w/i the year?
>>
File: egyptian-orobouros.jpg (92KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian-orobouros.jpg
92KB, 640x500px
>>18183847
Future general please Chessys
>>
Hi, other anon. Forgot to mention that I drew The Lovers and The Fool as clarifiers to Two of Cups.
>>18183278

Thoughts?
>>
Male, 24, Aries.

Any prospectives on the love life?
>>
Can somebody please read me?

Charles
Male
Aries Sun
Pisces Moon

General please, I would really appreciate a reading.
>>
>>18184082
Why does it still hurts when I see pictures of girls who looks like her? I thought I hated her.
>>
>all these Aries home on a Friday night
Shouldn't you be at a bar hunting for STDs?
>>
Any readers available for a very unusual question?

It's silly, but it's very important to me.
>>
>>18184152
That hurts anon, not all aries are like that. Plus
>Going to the bar on friday night
>Not getting that sweet good night sleep to rest up for saturday morning Deadlift day
>>
>>18184160
I may or may not be able to. What is it?
>>
>>18184168

I’m planning to buy a very expensive pc. It will take all my money, and I will only have the same amount back after a few months. Also, I’m na occultism praticer, and I fear that with that pc, my improvement on the spiritual path shall be hindered.

The quetions are: Should I buy it? It will hinder my spiritual progress?

I'm a severe pc addict, but my spiritual life means everything to me
>>
File: delet this.png (480KB, 680x536px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.png
480KB, 680x536px
>>18184152

Leo here. Not sure whether to go out or stay in myself. Lots of stuff I should probably work on, but it is a Friday night.
>>
File: The Spice Must Jibun Wo.jpg (82KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
The Spice Must Jibun Wo.jpg
82KB, 800x453px
>>18184176

The fuck did that pic come from? Oh well.
>>
>>18184176
>>18184180

Please do not avatarpost. Thank you.
>>
>>18184161
Empath are you reading now?
>>
File: dis nigga.jpg (25KB, 683x983px) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.jpg
25KB, 683x983px
>>18184183

>everything is avatarfagging if it's sequential
>I don't follow what's happening
>>
I'll do some readings

Name, question about your life
>>
>>18184194
Brandon, wondering about a girl, long story
>>
>>18184186
I have book club in about 30min so I'll take a few; I don't like putting deadlines but I also did promise I would read

>Name/Nickname
>Description and defining feature(s)
>colour shape combo
>Query
>Tarot or empath

I'll do as many as I can get to, but chances are it'll only be 3 or so. Apologies; love and good vibes be with you <3
>>
>>18184201
> ezira
> brown hair and eyes, loud voice, impulsive
> red circle on white background
> what will happen to me when my parents are leaving the place? is there something in the air?
> empath
>>
File: meow.jpg (369KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
meow.jpg
369KB, 857x1200px
>>18184194

Nicholas
Should I go to Columbia or avoid tacking on years to my college experience?

Have a weird cat pic just because.
>>
>>18184201

Mwu
I look Mediterranean as hell, and tall.
Black Star
Fly the plane or wield the dagger?

Empath
>>
>>18184201
>>18184194
If one of you want to take it
>>18184151

if not I wonder why I have been seeing double digits everywhere all the time lately. last time it happened was in 2009 and I was seeing ghosts back then.

André
Metalhead looking dude, I'm tired all the time.
orange triangle
tarot
>>
>>18184201
Carissa
Brown hair wide eyes short
brown heart
love reading
empath
>>
>>18184201
Megan
>long brown hair, glasses, round face, slim, 5'9, bithmark on abdomen, wide-set eyes, pale
>purple circle
>Why does A seem disappointed in me?
>empath or tarot is fine
>>
>>18184204
>Empath Reading;Future Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q5hKT0FQ5E
>>
File: empath.jpg (74KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
empath.jpg
74KB, 720x540px
Daily reminder that empath means "unable to control your emotional responses." It is a lack of mental and emotional discipline. And it is being glorified and encouraged as special snowflake magic! Symbolic of our special snowflake society, I guess.
>>
>>18184200
You're feeling prett hopeful about this girl. That she might be some sort of light at the end of the tunnel. And what you feel you need is something that not only changes your routine, but also completely sweeps you off of your feet and uproots the foundations of your current life.
Your fear is lack of control when it comes to this girl. You can't MAKE her like you or you can't MAKE her stay or be faithful. You'd have to put faith in her in almost all capacities and that scares you.

You're pensive and hesitant before deciding whether or not to make this move and that's a good thing. However, something's not being dealt with or accepted. Something that needs to be dealt with is hidden away or she's hiding something from you. This will be a roadblock.

The outcome is temperance, so it seems that there will be harmonic bonding. I'd say go for it but try to press her when something suspicious comes up.

How good was that reading? It was my first one after buying my first deck
>>
>>18184238
thank you, i feel it was very accurate, bless you
>>
>>18184211
>Empath Reading;Future Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HmmxGM1QqO
>>
>>18184215
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NaUGcolBri
>>
>>18184244
I've actually already made a move, shown my cards, etc. She knows exactly how I feel and what I want. There are a number of things in the way, honestly, and that scares me as well. Thanks.
>>
>>18184243
Daily reminder that /div/ is full of jealous cucks who has nothing to do than try putting down people who is actually doing something positive to help others through empathy, something that you're lacking understanding. Next time you're going to check the meaning of a word, use the dictionary not your dicktionary, asshole.
>>
>>18184205
You believe going on this trip may bring about an opportunity to bring you together with someone or something that will become the zesty spice of your life. You don't want to be hasty with this decision, you feel it'd be better to put it off until later and focus on other things. You're over-romanticising how amazing colombia abroad would be to an almost delusional extent. Dial it back and be more realistic with your expectations.
It comes down to you deciding if you want to live a life of easy and convenient convention or a difficult life of whimsy and adventure.
>>
>>18184267
Didn't you know that getting shit on by anons is the thanks all /div/ readers get?
>>
>>18184267
I know what it means brohan, I've had to deal with 6 dipshits in my real life who were "empaths." All of them were nuts emotionally.
>>
>>18183803
what relationship do you guys have together? and age please.
>>
>>18184231
>Empath+Tarot Reading;Connection Specific
4 of Wands
3 of Cups
Ruled over by The Fool(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cuTUk0DkZD
>>
File: YELLOW.jpg (52KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
YELLOW.jpg
52KB, 800x800px
Male
Taurus

If I would be able to get a general reading, I would greatly appreciate it...
>>
>>18184271
I've noticed a strong wave of hate building up here lately and it's pretty sad, no wonder these threads are so empty and readers aren't showing up as much as they used to.

>>18184276
And you don't seem to be so far off from them by attacking others who are genuine. Just because a dog bit you doesn't mean all dogs are bad.
>>
"I understand other's feelings." Who the hell doesn't except for psychos? We're literally wired to do this.

Because you have special snowflake personality disorder, you think that your experience is special because you feel emotions intensely, because you lack emotional regulation.

As proof, examine how this post makes you feel if you think you're an "empath." Yeah, that's right.
>>
>>18184252

Thank you very much. You're right about the multiple paths thing. I'm juggling cutting-edge medicine, law, politics, acting, music, writing novels, inventing medicine, and jobs in a potential military career right now. I think I sort of prefer the plane at the moment but realize my preferences may change.

I love asking cryptic queries too.
>>
>>18184270

I kind of like adventure, but I may simply not have lived long enough to truly appreciate the comforts of convention yet.
>>
>>18184201
I guess you won't get to me, but...
>Ana
>Currently short hair, big scar on the scalp :(
>Orange circle
>General energy reading, just to check how balanced or unbalanced things are
>Empath

Thank you!
>>
>>18184243
I completely understand what you mean anon, and I won't lie, before I met my mentor and learned to shield my core emotions from outside influence I too was an absolute mess.
>Special snowflake
Kek, nothing could be further from the truth anon. I am just a normal guy, and hardly worth praising. But we all have our talents, and if mine can help people why not? I just like to help people is all, no different if someone was after weightlifting or diet advice.
>>18184248
You're welcome. Love and good vibes anon <3
>>18184283
I've noticed this too, but /div/ ebbs and flows, sometimes it's all sunshine and flowers, others a lack of readers, and even (rarely) an overabundance of readers. Just like a relationship, gotta take the good with the bad.
>>18184286
>I love asking cryptic queries too
kek. I love them, they always lead to really interesting readings. But that sounds like a lot anon, I wish I was as half as awesome as you. Good luck, and I wish you all the best!~
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>18184285
>>
>>18184214
well I tried...
>>
>>18184304

>But that sounds like a lot anon, I wish I was as half as awesome as you.

To be honest I feel like kind of a bum because I never finish anything because my energy is so divided.

Wish you all the best too~
>>
>>18184292
>Empath Reading;Energy Checkup
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SzrJ9R4MVZ
>>
>>18184151
. Hate and love are twin sides of the same coin. Hatred towards a former lover or a woman that you can't have is usually just intensified lust and desire peppered with frustration and anger. You think you understand yourself but you need to look deeper and pull the wool out from over your eyes. You have desire for her on some capacity.

You don't really want change. You don't want to let go. You have a fear of faulty counsel or false friends. You have unfinished business. The wound will not close until everything's dealt with and loose ends are tied up. Everything you feel will be a false peace until you're able to see things through.

The likely outcome is the emperor reversed.

It seems that you have no control over the situation in the end.
>>
>>18184323
so basically I'm still in love with someone that never loved and made me suffer a great deal. But I need to move on since I won't see her ever again but I need closure but I won't get it.

So basically I'll be an insane fuck for the rest of my life and never meet anyone again...

oh shit
>>
>>18184261
Waah? How do I manage to break up a couple up? I'm no trouble maker.. :(
>>
>>18184280
>Ruled over by The Fool(r)
This could be due to the abruptness of how we got together, it's still a fairly new relationship

I can't say I can tell exactly how 4 of Cups and 3 of Wands plays into my situation, but it's likely there's significance for not reacting to whatever it is in a way that would have been favourable to him maybe? He's not very vocal about these things so I wouldn't be surprised. I'll bring up this issue to him.. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't making something out of nothing. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18184285
What are you trying to accomplish here, honestly?
>>
File: tumblr_mhvho4RFsB1qzvtljo1_500.jpg (127KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhvho4RFsB1qzvtljo1_500.jpg
127KB, 500x639px
>>18184320
Aww, thank you! I'm so sorry, I hope I didn't delay you for the book club.
As for feedback, well, I guess your theories about my situation are very much true.
It's funny really that I used to feel very weak and negative before the whole thing happened, but now, it's been noted that I'm way harder to knock down, and I became a way more positive person too. So I guess you're right about many things there.
I appreciate all the advice, and I think these are easy things to put in practice. I really am a little lost as far as priorities and long-term goals, and definitely should dedicate some time to think about those.

Again, thank you so much, and I'm really sorry for the book club :( I hope you didn't miss much on my account!
>>
>>18184342
https://teachmetarot.com/part-iii-major-arcana/lesson-3-2/lesson-3/the-emperor-iv/
If I get this correctly, basically I'm one of those guys who are looking for a mummy to take care of them. Pretty accurate.
>>
>tfw you took a nap and your entire schedule is so fucked now because you thought it was saturday morning
>tfw empath was here
>>
>>18184231
The birthmark is from a stolen child from last life. This life she will reincarnate soon.

Your like the joy... so much more interesting then your question.

Why do you ignore your intuitive side anon. It's usually right especially about your a this time.
>>18184152
Only if there female... there usually into tyrone.
>>18183990
No its fucking true sarmatians were true Persians. Hitler was wrong he wasnt aryan he was always a arab.
>>18183902
No like one eye has a famous ring in it and one doesn't.
It's strange
>>18184082
Wouldn't mind you starting a novel anon.
I don't know if you draw much but I would be nice as a hobby to make your own Manga.
See some money trouble for the end of October and watch out for someone with a addictive personality I feel it's a girl.

Guides were saying you should get into making models. Like mini tanks.
>>
File: cocaine.jpg (52KB, 1200x584px) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
52KB, 1200x584px
Here's an air query: should I kick in to score some blow in the next day or so, or should I kick the stuff?
>>
>>18184473
>hello nsa are you a big guy?
>do you know anyone named wildon
>>
File: 1470095207039s.jpg (4KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1470095207039s.jpg
4KB, 125x109px
>>18184473
>should I kick in to score some blow

The only blow you know is on your dad's cock, don't deny it.
>>
>>18184311
I know the feeling. I am trying my best to complete all of my hobbies, but none of them come close to all those interesting areas.
>>18184346
Aye, I know the feeling. I'm not either but sometimes even the most innocuous actions can lead to problems.
>>18184348
Good luck anon, I wish you all the best
>>18184372
Nope, one of the boys was meme-ing people on Hearthstone so I didn't miss much. You have a very strong, albeit battered energy darling. I have no doubt you'll pull through. I'm always here to help, and you have a friend who cares for you a great deal; use the support avenues you have darling.
>>18184447
>almost quads
I'm sorry anon, perhaps another time <3
>>18184484
GET THIS HOT HEAD OUT OF HERE
>>
File: cia.jpg (251KB, 757x720px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
251KB, 757x720px
>>18184484

Well I'd say I'm a decent sized guy, but then there's CIA...

>>18184485

D-dad is holding? That fucker.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (63KB, 953x675px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
63KB, 953x675px
This thread is only for pics of my fantasy butt pal.
>>
File: Jack_White[1].jpg (47KB, 596x376px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_White[1].jpg
47KB, 596x376px
>>18184458
do i get lose virginity in uni?
>>
>>18184485
I like this new Cheswick
>>18184493
That's right I forgot he's cia not nsa
>>
File: 1470095763655s.jpg (2KB, 124x80px) Image search: [Google]
1470095763655s.jpg
2KB, 124x80px
>>18184501
>do i get lose virginity in uni?
Your butthole is already as big around as a dinner plate.
>>
>>18184501
>have sex.

Try for a 5/10 I'm sure you can get one
>>
Allison
Hippie-ish blonde girl, petite, but round.
Purple pentagram
Will all my relationship troubles get better?
I am indefinite as the tarot or empath, you pick what feels best.
>>
>>18184205
I actually go to Columbia as a Grad student. What kind of advice can I give you?
>>
>>18184501

Anyone can get laid. Complaining about virginity is essentially saying "my standards for a sexual partner and the level of attractiveness of the potential partners that I draw the interest of are in discord".
>>
>>18184525
*indifferent not indefinite.
>>
>>18184529

Is a 3/2 engineering program worth an extra two years in terms of the overall experience and curriculum, or am I better off just finishing my program and not tacking on the extra?
>>
Why not just play ouija and ask a board for a sexual spirit.

It's a lot faster then most things pepole could do to get laid on here.

I mean the only catch is there appearence.
>>
>>18184458
>Your like the joy... so much more interesting then your question.
What? I don't get that
>>18184458
>Why do you ignore your intuitive side anon. It's usually right especially about your a this time.
I wasn't aware, maybe I should meditate or something.

>>18184489
>Good luck anon, I wish you all the best
>>
>>18184458
When do I enter a relationship?
>>
>>18184278
I don't know if you're still here, but we were friends and we had a falling out. I'm 19 and she's 20.
>>
>>18184541
Her child was taken and became something great when you have your child they also will be something great...

Yeah your guides are very close you need to pay attention to them cause your a slight empath if you work on it you could be a really good one.

Get a crystal pendant and wear it you'll see the changes immediately
>>
>>18184485
>>18184496
>>18184507
Do you really have nothing better to do than to imitate a reader as soon as she enters the thread? Why don't you use that energy and either learn a form of divination and offer to help? Already a reader? Stop being a douche and adding to the crap posts around here and offer something more useful.
>>
>>18184539
Because 'succubus' and other such things are simply plagues on the mind that causes you to become complacent and masturbate constantly, not actual sex and I imagine people do that enough here already.
>>
Is anybody reading?

Dont know if I should take a chance on a risky profession or stick with something safe but not glamorous.
>>
>>18184551
No you eventually do have actual penetrative sex with them as the gain energy....

Masterbating in front of dead relatives and ghosts is another matter entirely
>>
>>18184549
His pictures are pretty at least

>keep getting jen... who is she?
>>
>>18184458
>Wouldn't mind you starting a novel anon.
Funny you mention that. Another reader told me to pursue writing as well despite my lack of interest in literature. Maybe I should read more so the idea of picking up writing a novel might end up more on my radar of aspirations.
>I don't know if you draw much but I would be nice as a hobby to make your own Manga.
Used to draw, I'm a perfectionist so it's too stressful.
>See some money trouble for the end of October
That's not good..
>watch out for someone with a addictive personality I feel it's a girl.
Ok. I rarely meet new people, should be easy to keep in mind.
>>
>>18184535
How is the 3/2 engineering program different from a regular degree? Also, if you are young (like under 24) take advantage of the extra two years. It's two more years to be young and among young people. Unless you want to move out into the real world, get a job, it may not be that bad.
>>
>>18184557
No you don't, that isn't how demons work. They work by plaguing the mind and being nuisances rather than physical entities.
>>
>>18184567
2 more years of being in school means more loans
>>
>>18184567

I get a BA in another program in three years at another college (it is only taking me 2 because of AP classes). Then I go to Columbia and I get an engineering degree in two years. The idea is that it makes you a more well rounded person with both a BA in whatever and a BS in engineering.
>>
>>18184570
Ah, have you expressed this to the program heads? They might be able to get you a scholarship. In addition, look into fellowships, there are many grants and fellowships out there for engineering students. The other option would be to work and go to school while you do the program (might not be bad if you can get a company to pay for your tuition)
>>
>>18184570

I'm not worried about loans. I have scholarships.
>>
Doin 4 tarot readings
Tell me your anime/japanese name
Question and if its love related tell me if your single or with someone
>>
>>18182033
Are you around, anon? Wanted to make sure before I get your reading to you, just in case you had more questions to add or anything.
>>
>>18184572
That sounds sexy. Columbia as a university is very big on the marriage between the humanities and sciences.
>>
>>18184573

He is not me, I don't know why he's jumping in. I have scholarships lined up if I choose to do it.
>>
>>18184548
>Her child was taken and became something great when you have your child they also will be something great...
That's interesting. I hope that he or she will use that greatness for a postive impact on our messed up world.
>Get a crystal pendant and wear it you'll see the changes immediately
Yeah? What type of crystal?
>>
>>18184569
Really what are you so guilty about anon...

And yeah they do manifest if you do the right things
>>
>>18184579
I'd go for it, anon, it's only more awesomeness to add to your resume. Especially if it's paid for by the school.
>>
>>18184579
I'd go for it, especially if it is paid for. Think of it this way, it's more credentials to add to your resume. Are you planning on going into research or working for corporation?
>>
>>18184576
Yamato iishida
Male
Should i stick with zen
>>
>>18184581
One that moves when you look at it or one you feel from
>>18184576
Spike spigel
M
Why did I lose julia she's my oneitis I mean are relationship is off and on again but is it a karmic thing I lost my job and old friends too.
>>
File: gantz.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gantz.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
>>18184576

According to an internet quiz my Japanese name is Kei. So I guess I'm Kei Kurono?
Male
Am I going to be able to emotionally handle killing people if it comes up?
>>
>>18184583
>>18184586
Btws, I posted both of these, 4chan must be having issues with their servers or something.
>>
>>18184576

touko fukawa
female
a general love reading, please. i'm single
>>
>>18184583
>>18184586

I'm going into the military. I just thirst for more knowledge on my way there. After I do my bit I'm going for my PhD-MD.
>>
>>18184577
Oh, hello, reader! Yes, I'm here, and will be for a while, I guess. Thank you so much for taking the time to read for me!
>>
>>18184597
You sound like me, I've been debating going into the military after my Masters. How old are you? I'm also assuming you are a guy.
>>
>>18184576
Ruri Saiki
Female, single, wondering when/if will I fall in love?
>>
>>18184603
Neat do you like redheads how about Canadians do you like them.
How about psychic girls.
>>
>>18184607
I like redheads, love Canadians and I do medium work occasionally.
>>
>>18184603

I'm actually in my mid-twenties. I dicked around writing books instead of going straight to college in spite of scholarships. I had a wild and rebellious youth.
>>
>>18184597
Scryed the rune of travel and the rune of strength and wierdly the king of cups....

Is there a savior complex inside you you know you can't save everyone strong runology though. Lucky.

With that king of cups you really need to start a family it would make you feel good
>>
>>18184576
If you're still doing them by this point.

Anno
Male
General Reading
>>
>>18184620
I'm 28, did my Masters part time and had some nervous breakdowns. I work with religion mainly. I also had a somewhat wild and rebellious youth, did a lot of psychedelics for part of my sophomore year of college.
>>
>>18184588
Are you not seeing the results you seek? You will only get what you put in and currently that is not enough. If you continue not putting in enough you will just feel bent up about what is not working.

>>18184590
Karmic thing written by the authors

>>18184592
Going into the army or something? No. The card indicates mental unrest.

>>18184596
There is a lot of pessimism here currently and you feel like you are on the brink of giving up. The advice here is to focus on work/school. This will give you happiness, which will in turn lead you to attract a suitable man for you. It will not be the most conventional relationship at first, but it will make you happy.

>>18184606
In a time where your finances are going well and you yourself are independently okay you will find love. If you are waiting on some prince you will be disappointed. Lower your standards a little bit. I think there will be a mental clash when this man comes around, since he is not 100% your standards, but he is your opportunity for love.
>>
>>18184630

>>18184596 here

i don't plan on going back to school anytime soon, no job at the moment either. what do you mea n by not conventional? that doesn't sound good. but thank you
>>
>>18184621

I do have a savior complex. It manifests in odd ways.

Family thing noted.

>>18184626

We're similar then. Don't admit the psychedelics on your entry paperwork unless it's actually on your record.
>>
>>18183375. but he is real it is the only logical scientific conclusion. Any argument to the contrary is completely based on emotional outbursts not based in reality. Due to the checksum program occurring in String theory and the complete ordered structure of life and physics the very notion that it occurred as a natural process without intelligent guidance is completely laughable. Think about this the check data transfer program was not invented till 1944 so what is it appearing inside the string theory calculations....why do we need data verification software check digits in the applied calculations of string theory ....makes no sense...but it does. This means one of two things are absolute truth we are in a simulation or God is real. There can be no other answer. I have forgotten the scientist name but he was a physicist at Harvard in the mid 90's and he had a great quote...everywhere I look I see order I see the evidence of intelligent design in all aspects of reality..but, I refuse to believe that. How can Intelligent people not believe presented facts.
>>
>>18184630

>Going into the army or something? No. The card indicates mental unrest.

Different branch, but same general thing. I'll have to find a way to make peace with it then.
>>
Anyone doing readings?

Male
Cancer (now a gemini)

When will I get a gf
bonus: What will her name be?
>>
>>18184576
Tite Kubo Savior of Mango
Male
Love reading (I'm single)
>>
>>18184647

>Titty Kubbins, salivator of mungos

ftfy
>>
I guess I'm going to post again for new readers to see.
Male, Scorpio, 19, favorite color purple, if any more info needed, ask.

I want to know if there's any chance of me and a friend ever getting back to the way we used to be, or if I should just stop trying. She's 20 and a Libra.
>>
>>18184630
I dont know if its just cause im high, but you just blew my fucking mind bro.
>>
>>18184643
>>18184630

Also thanks.
>>
26 male Taurus
What is in store for me
>>
>>18184576
Mamoru Chiba, male. Considerations for the planning of my upcoming occult works, please and thanks.
>>
>>18184663
Not anything good with Retrograde Pluto.
Buy something from lauristans on a different note
>>
>>18184668
How bad is it?
>>
File: usaswoon.png (383KB, 633x516px) Image search: [Google]
usaswoon.png
383KB, 633x516px
>>18184665
Mamo-kun doesn't even think about me.
>>
>>18184694
Whatever happened after she destroyed the tree they stopped airing sailor moon in canada.
>>
File: Jack-White-[1].jpg (114KB, 624x420px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-[1].jpg
114KB, 624x420px
>>18184668
Am I moving in January
>>
>>18184694
I think of you at all hours of day and night, my first breath and last sigh. But why ask a reader about such things?
>>
File: o9kvi4wSUa1saqlhvo.png (422KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
o9kvi4wSUa1saqlhvo.png
422KB, 500x709px
>>18184703
Ah, that sucks, I'm so sorry, Ches. Is it not available even on Crunchyroll?
>>
>>18184694
>>18184718
>>
>>18184590
What does a succubi/incubi look like? My sister used to be haunted by an entity a few years ago. It was attached to a specific side of her bed which was the side of her bed were she used to sleep.

The fist time I heard her complain to my mom about this rapey entity I laughted at the idea because it sounded silly to me even though I have experienced weird shit in the past, but I changed my mind when I got to sleep on her bed one day when she wasn't at home.
>>
File: srna-blushing.gif (2MB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
srna-blushing.gif
2MB, 480x369px
>>18184718
Everyone asking love queries and you ask... that. I was afraid you'd put your projects before me, but I guess I was wrong. Sorry
>>
>>18184736
It looks like nothing, shit like that isn't physical or tangible enough to see. If it were more people would see them and they could be dealt with. There is a reason most religious texts that deal with demons and stuff like that says they're just spirits that exist inside you that can't be seen.
>>
Anyone here a fire dancer? Or one who dances with/in fire?
>>
File: Meditation[1].jpg (715KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Meditation[1].jpg
715KB, 1200x1600px
>>18181474
>>18182033
>>18184598
I apologize for having taken so long on this. Just ran into some obstacles along the way. Let's begin.
You/him: The Hermit / 7 of Swords

We shall start with this first and then gradually move into the rest. You mentioned in your post that you had to step away from a situation. Unsure and really not wanting to proceed on a blind path that is set before you. Take this time and reflect on everything involving him and the situation and past influences up to this point. There is much to understand and insight to gain, regardless of how it all plays out.
For him, well... this does not look good for him. There is some form of deception that is going on or secrets being kept. Normally I would ask if you are the one having an issue with not wanting help or whatnot. I do not believe that. You have been lending your energy to another in need, you are not the issue here. I believe you did the right thing by stepping away. That may bring out some true colors that were otherwise in the backround before. Please, know that you are being given a warning to tread carefully.
In the current situation, there is a mess. A mess that is causing inner turmoil, conflicts, entrapments. There is a feel here that someone is able to tap into and manipulate the emotions of others. They are able to hold an authority and get others to listen. A manipulative effect? Are you doing or performing things that are out of your norm but you don't bat an eyelash? Maybe a subtle task? Blood is involved now, and blood is binding. Even if you cut ties to a project, you may still be the star and you may still feel whatever happens. I really hope this isn't the case.
cont...
>>
>>18184769
(The Devil, 5 of Wands, King of Cups)
Now for the intentions of this man, well they seem like he is determined for an end reward. He believes that whatever his project is, is the right thing to do and will not stop until he can accomplish it. He will work tirelessly on it, every detail, every thought. It seems like he doesn't see anything wrong with whatever he is doing. If he an emotional manipulator and feels this strongly about something, I would do what I could to protect myself and to really take notes of how he acts or speaks after. He may be able to convince you back on after a few days.
(8 of Pentacles, 7 of Wands)
Of course, I needed to add in warnings or dangers to watch for, going forward. You, in fact, may be approached again. He is willing to risk a lot to finish the project, as we've seen earlier, and will assess the situation and look for alternative ways to complete it. Maybe in a way that speaks more to you. About finding the balance. Seeking harmony. He is a very clever person and knows it. He is a master at what he does and a master at getting what he wants.
(Temperance, The Magician, 7 of Pentacles)
There is already an act at play and there are already obstacles to overcome. It seems to me that he is going to try and sweep you off your feet. Tell you how much you mean to him and what he can offer you, if you just give him your hand. He will "show" you an image you may have set in your mind for what you seek. A love to find, offered the world and stability to always keep you held up. Remember, he is only showing you what you already want, an illusion of his voice to keep you near.
(2 of Cups, The World, King of Pentacles)
Advice: You are going through a lot, it seems. You know it, your mentality/emotions/spirituality all know it. You may feel stuck or just trapped in a position that leaves you wishing the mud was a quicksand.
cont...
>>
>>18184769
>>18184780
This is your time to just stop, take time for yourself and try and rejuvenate yourself and everything you have ever known about yourself.
You... you have been through a lot and have seen enough to knock out a normal person, and yet you are still fighting. Really take some time and remember what you love doing and who you are. (Regeneration supported by the 8 of Cups + 9 of Swords)
You seem like a very sweet person and If I can help in any way, I will try
Now, battle of the mages...
Mage 1 (7oS): 2 of Swords supported by The Devil + 10 of Cups.
Mage 2 (Who you bring in): King of Cups supported by Justice and the 3 of Swords.
for him (mage 1), he thinks of his happiness when he is able to manipulate, control others in a sense. almost like, he likes the thought of tapping into others energy pools to refresh himself while he watches those around him suffer yet they still follow him, not knowing. In a way, he likes to feel he is on top, superior and can play on the emotions of others. The other mage is someone who has felt his share of pain and loneliness yet he still tries and maintains himself by doing the right choice, or the choices he feels is right. he can see both sides of a decision yet instead of taking an easier, more questionable choice... he chooses the more challenging, honest choice. He is great with emotions as well but doesn't need to manipulate those around him, although he could if he wanted. The two mages show both sides of a choice.
If the 2nd mage intervenes, it will more than likely cut the ties the first mage has to you. I'm not sure how or the method but it will almost revive you. If broken, you will feel a major shift into a bigger, more positive growth and may even have clearer thoughts than you have been.
I apologize again for the delay, but I do hope this helps you out or gives you another perspective on the matter. Just let me know if I can help further.
>>
>>18184736
I've seen ones that are more or less like a capra demon. And ones that look like the rake.
But once you get used to there look sex feels good.
>>18184757
Speak for yourself filthy mundane.
>>
>>18184760
I mean I've played with liquid butane making flame balls...
Scrying into fire is the greatest of all
>>
>>18184809
Tell me something about myself.
>>
>>18184809
Not quite what I talking about. But 'thank you' all the same!
>>
>>18184757
>I've seen ones that are more or less like a capra demon. And ones that look like the rake.

From my experience I doubt it could ever be pleasurable unless you have a thing for rape, but now that you mention it the witch that did the cleansing for my sister said that the entity was tall and dead white.
>>
>>18184801
Nobody should believe a word you say Cheswick. Half your stuff doesn't make any sense in the context of their creation, such as demons, nor are your 'readings' any good either.
>>
>>18184760
I used to practice fire twirling, but somehow I don't think that's what you're asking Kek.
>>
>>18184830
EmpathAU! May I communicate with you somehow? Whether via this thread, another thread, or perhaps the chat?
>>
>>18184830
>tfw Empath lives
>>
>>18184769
>There is a feel here that someone is able to tap into and manipulate the emotions of others.
> He is a master at what he does and a master at getting what he wants.
> Remember, he is only showing you what you already want, an illusion of his voice to keep you near.
I'm 90% sure I'm dealing with a sociopath, so while all of this is somewhat expected, it's a little scary seeing it written so clearly, and even more scary to think about dealing with it in person. It's really amazing how I often start a conversation trying to make a point, and he handles it to a point in which by the end I'm agreeing and thinking it was all my idea. I'm only sane again when he leaves.
>He may be able to convince you back on after a few days.
I will watch out. He's finding all possible excuses to remain friends, and I thought that was weird.
>The other mage is someone who has felt his share of pain and loneliness yet he still tries and maintains himself by doing the right choice, or the choices he feels is right. he can see both sides of a decision yet instead of taking an easier, more questionable choice... he chooses the more challenging, honest choice. He is great with emotions as well but doesn't need to manipulate those around him, although he could if he wanted.
Very very accurate also.

>If the 2nd mage intervenes, it will more than likely cut the ties the first mage has to you.
Now, here's something to think about. I guess I have to discuss this with him directly, but I feel he has too much on his plate.
When you have the time, could you follow up on the possibility of me cutting these ties on my own?
And I can tell you waiting was definitely worth it. This was an amazing read, thank you so so much. It confirms a lot of what I suspected, and gives me good advice too. Just excellent work, and I'm grateful you took the time to do this for me.
>>
>>18184847
Of course, I'm happy for anyone to contact me. My personal Skype is mrayner225 and the same for my gmail. I'm also on discord often (albeit been a tad slack as of late) so there's always that way too.
>>18184848
Of course I live anon, I was doing readings only a few hours earlier. Thank you for your concern though <3
>>
This particular thread is some crazy shit, damn
>>
>>18184828
Really what text are you reading? Have you even Summoned any demon before?
It's honestly not my problem if you can't see them. Or can't hear theM.
Obviously you don't have any real talent but reading a card.

Ever actually met belial face to face? How about lucifer? Or valefor

Stay mad anon
>>
>>18184869
>Of course I live anon, I was doing readings only a few hours earlier. Thank you for your concern though <3

I would miss it, oh well, shit happens.
>>
>>18184870
I was thinking the same thing.
>>
Help me /div/as

Male, 26, virgo
What's fucking up my spiritual life so bad?

Unrelated but related: There is a single question (not that one) that I always ask about on divs and NOBODY has gotten anything even remotely relevant to the real situation. It IS related to my spiritual life but for some reason yall can't figure it out.
>>
>>18184876
What do they talk to you about?
>>
>>18184857
Oh man, that is scary. Give me a few minutes to recoup from your reading and I will pull some more cards to answer your other questions. Thank you very much for that feedback!
>>
File: tfw no bf.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no bf.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>tfw its friday night
>tfw girls with their boyfriends spending time with the bf
at least i got my cards to cuddle and keep warm
>>
>>18184892
Talk about? Like what do you mean. There's super demons then famalams demons do you mean the ones Summoned daily for companionship or actual deals.

Same things you talk about with family and friends basically anon telepathically
>>
>>18184910
>tfw Iktf
But I have my barbell to tell me she loves me.
What deck do you have anon?
>>
>>18184910

it's alright anon, i have a case of the >tfwnobf as well.
>>
>>18184910
Occult gains are best gains
>>
>>18184910
You could always dowse into the star and ask if she's single anon. Maybe she would be your qt 14
>>
>>18184916
golden tarot. i like the medieval design + shine.

>>18184918
; _;

>>18184919
i can't even do that right..

>>18184925
i want a knight of cups tho ; _;
>>
>>18184948

w-we're all gonna make it bro ha ha ha... ;_;
>>
>>18184948
>knight of cups
Like a romantic dude who writes love letters and such?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 296x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 296x496px
>>18184948
Ohhhh nice deck. I like it, might have to grab it sometime soon. Made this just for you, pic related.
>>18184919
>Strength gains are best gains
Ftfy anon <3
>>18184953
Y-you too.
>>
>>18184948
He's already got the queen unless your 10/10 he will not cheat. Being a cup they need either a Chad or chadette
>>18184967
I don't know look at the succubus up at the top there... I bet he's into really kinky shit.
>>
>>18184953

>>18184956
yeah that would be really nice

>>18184967
lol thanks thats sweet :)
>>
>>18184967
Hey, I'm on discord! Come PM me, if you wish!
>>
>>18184978
>yeah that would be really nice
I wonder where you could find a guy like that...

Well, good luck
>>
>>18184978
Man what kinda deck has the underwater ghouls from lotr... spooky.

It would be nice to think they could find love to.
>>
>>18184983
i wish i knew, thanks.

>>18184986
its called " ghosts and spirits" tarot
>>
>>18184978
>>18185004
ask the sailor moon chick itt where she found her dude, he seems to have a way with words
>>
I like cheswick. She is funny.
>>
>>18184978
You're welcome, anything to spread a little cheer and joy
>a romantic guy who writes love letters and such
They're out there, I myself being a hopeless romantic; keep up hope and you'll find him anon. You find love in the weirdest of places, believe me.
>>18184982
Coming, give me one second to finish up here.
>>18185014
Agreed. I think she's a fun addition to these threads
>>
>>18185014
I don't. I stopped enjoy that type of humor a decade ago when I was 16 on /b/.
>>
>>18185019
By all means, no hurry!
>>
Who is reading
>>
>>18185034
Nobody.
>>
>>
Reading for you?
>>
>>18185069
Astrology is such horseshit. Nothing but forer effect.
>>
>>18185034
Or are you wanting to know about someone else?
>>
>>18185071
Reading for me please. My question is here >>18184711 because I don't know yet.
>>
>>18185019
Hey Empath, you doing readings tonight/today? I still have an "Empath you shit" card to use kek
>>
>>
>>18185098
>scorpio
>very physical

Someone should tell that to all the scorpios of the world.
>>
>>18185098
>shy can seem a bit cold
Yeah pretty much.
>>
>>18185105
Are u saying they arent?
>>
>>18185111
Yes, I am. Half of my friends are Scorpios, I'm a Scorpio, half the people in these threads are Scorpios. They definitely are not physical. More like they spend most of their time in their head with wild fantasies and delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>18185087
There are several people that this move would effect if you left. The grass is not always greener if this makes sense. More opportunities possibly but at what cost. That is a question you will have to consider.

This will sound awkward but do you experience headaches or have migraines occasionally? Also, music keeps popping up-very loud. I am not sure exactly what that means but I see drinks, and music. Hope this helps.
>>
wtf is this sign
http://zodiacbooks.com/signs-ophiuchus.html
>>
>>18185071
Reading for me?
What will happen with this boy I like so much?
>>
>>18185098
Well... he is shy, kind of serious and awkward with me... so I suppose he likes me? He is a Capricorn lol.
>>
>>18185071
Reading for me ????
Anything about my next bf?
>>
>>18185098
>Aries; struts around in front of you, teases
>Pisces; physical, sweet, protective
Hit the nail right on the head; Me too a T
>Gemini; shows off intelligence
I have dated two Geminis and had several more in my life and this is so true it's not Even funny.
>>
>>18185119
Yes I have headaches sometime. What you saw makes sense to me. Thanks.
>>
>>18185122
The Serpent. Signs fall on the seasons/equinoxes and generally have a set pattern, however in the 1920s it was discovered that a total of 14 signs allowed the year and the signs to be divided into 26 day periods, Cetus the Whale/Sea Monster and Ophiuchus the Snake Bearer. Around the 1980s Cetus was dropped and a book on Ophiucus was written, which sold like hot cakes in Japan because they eat garbage up constantly.

Unlike the 26 day period with both Cetus and Ophiucus however, Ophiucus alone threw the equinoxes and had no set pattern at all other than it was a constellation that would sometimes be behind the sun within a set period of time roughly, which was the only argument. Once 2012 was coming around the Mayan 'Apocalypse', it cropped up again and has been a thing roughly for awhile now, but isn't actually accepted by any thing other than "Yeah its a constellation and it exists."

12 Signs > 14 Signs > 13 Signs
>>
>>18185135
>18185132

Then this is super true? Well, then I have some hopes I guess... I'm the girl that posted that about the Capricorn.
>>
>>18185135
What is your sign?
>>
File: anderson-paak-venice-album-cover.jpg (228KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
anderson-paak-venice-album-cover.jpg
228KB, 1200x1200px
>>18185071

Well if you don't mind.

Mirror Mirror on the wall, which project should I focus on and which others fall?
>>
File: image.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>18185147
That's just me and my observations anon; as with everything on the Internet, take it with a grain of salt.
>>18185149
Aries/Pisces cusp. Pic related
>>
>>18185024
Aww is it cause there's no porn pictures with my posts anon...

But porn went out of fashion in 2009.
>>18185077
Not really it's about the Stella Artois houses and actually fun and real.
>>18185142
Yes moby dick and the reptilian was included but they never made it mainstream like the old gods of the starks.
I honestly like moby dick he's a great sign.
>>
>>18185071
when will i find requited love and passion
>>
>>18185160
I know... but this guy is soo weird. He has not lied and told me that he wants to know me better and see me more... but then when I tried to chat with him by phone he seems cold (face to face not, he is very chatty with me).

So... I am like yes or no? But trying to be patient, as Capricorn usually needs... As I said, I suppose or want to think I have hopes.

I know it's not stone carved.
>>
>>18185160
Why does so much happen at the end of your life empath?
>>
>>18185165
>Not really it's about the Stella Artois houses and actually fun and real.

Its not. Its generalizations that people apple to themselves due to forer effect. I could apply any of the astrological signs to my personality and who am I. Its not hard, its forer effect. They're a load of horseshit that mean nothing. Your birthdate and astrological sign do not determine who you are as a person. Your parents, friends, environment and how you interact with those things and the world around you are what determine who you are as a person. Not some mystical mumbo jumbo generalizations that can be applied to every single human that has ever existed or will ever exist.
>>
>>18185171
Maybe he's playing apps everything you text?
There not good at uncontrollable results unlike Aquarius.
No very good at multitasking either
>>
>>18185123

There is a guy with glasses who has feelings for you, and he is a bit older.

Also, do you write or read a lot? It's like lots of open books or journals. Do you like reading people does that make any sense to you? I feel like you are pretty good at it, but do not always trust your initial feelings.

Before I continue who is the dark headed woman medium to curvy build in her 20s?
>>
>>18185178
Say that to someone born into a based beer house like Capricorn or Leo.

And it's certain planets too that if you read good enough can tell you the future like a handprint for palmistry.
>>
>>18185071
Love reading would be fine on my next girlfriend and whatever you can tell me about her.

If you make it this far in readings that is. Thank you.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mpr2f8aspv1qz4rgp.png (217KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mpr2f8aspv1qz4rgp.png
217KB, 500x500px
>>18185071

can you see anything about my future boyfriend?
>>
>>18185171
capricorns need to rationalize everything and are cold in nature.

>>18185160
hey we're compatible :^)
>>
>>18185187
Again it means nothing. You read something and you apply it to yourself. This is what the forer effect is. People will always attribute generalized things to themselves.

As for your beer house comment, I'm a Scorpio and could easily out pace any of my supposed beer house Capricorn and Leo friends, and I haven't drank in a few years.

Astrology, Horoscopes, etc. All of that stuff never means anything, the future isn't set, you aren't set as a person. All horseshit.
>>
File: it's hip to be square.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
it's hip to be square.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
>A few threads ago
>Asked for a near future reading
>Reader told me that some drama would hit me soon
>Told me that my first reaction to it would be pride and rage
>That I would look back and think "how stupid"
>It was going to be better to play it cool and to my advantage instead of in an adversarial fashion
>Thought it sounded a bit out of left field
>Tonight get text
>Some drama hit hard
>My gut reaction is to go full pic related
>But I know better

Never let it be said that /div/ never helped anyone.
>>
>>18185209
Link reading
>>
>>18185209
yo you gotta link the reading it might have been me
>>
>>18185209
Who was the reader?
>>
>>18185152
Think Science and the blank spaces. Then fill in between the lines if this makes sense. You like to research so go big on this.
>>
>>18185171
Just roll with it, give it time; if you ask to meet up for coffee and he doesn't avoid you, there's at least interest in being friends. I find capricorns are more interested in relationships built from friendship, rather than sudden and new love. I wish you all the best darling, I hope you find your love.
>>18185175
I wouldn't know, I'm not at the end of my life (or at least I hope I'm not) yet. But I have a suspicion as to how I die haha.
>>18185202
>we're compatible :^)
Kek you're a confident risk taker huh? :p
>>
>>18185213
>>18185216
>>18185218

It was
>>18171176

I owe this guy a spell, though my email has been sluggish.
>>
>>18185223

That makes perfect sense. Thanks mirror mirror.
>>
>>18185227
Ah the long reading guy that rarely does readings, hoped it was someone more regular.
>>
>>18185227
Fucking knew it, that was mine!

And yes, you do damn well owe me a spell.

Thanks for confirming, btw.
>>
>>18185232

Oh yes. The tobacco... it grows. Anticipate email confirmation.
>>
>>18185071
Can I have a love reading please? Probably nothing for now, but maybe there's something in the future for me. Thanks.
>>
>>18185238
Just send me an email when you have a chance; I wouldn't mind getting to know you.

>>18185231
>rarely does readings
I do readings almost every day here, but they're usually quick scries I do for quick trades. I don't know what you want to call me (preferably nothing), but I have no desire ever to trip again.
>>
>>18185240
Also I'm female if that helps >>18185071
>>
>>18185071
If you get to mine - I would like to know when I will meet my next partner

Male
>>
>>18185244
trade?
>>
>>18185244
>>rarely does readings
>I do readings almost every day here, but they're usually quick scries I do for quick trades. I don't know what you want to call me (preferably nothing), but I have no desire ever to trip again.

Shame, it'd be nice to see what you have to say about others here lately with how accurate you seem to be without needing a trade. Oh well though, keep up the good work.
>>
>>18185259
No, I need my spare energy for something.

>>18185260
This place is generally a pathetic drama-filled shithole where readers are thanked by being shit on. No thanks.
>>
>>18185272
>This place is generally a pathetic drama-filled shithole where readers are thanked by being shit on. No thanks.

Well I won't argue that, but not everyone here is like that, but to each their own after all.
>>
>>18185274
No one defend chesswick when the trolls attack her :\
>>
>>18185276
Potentially because one of Cheswick's readings earlier was telling someone to stop eating dog shit and wearing a fedora and then when someone called her out, they said they pissed in a jar.
>>
>>18185276

They don't need to. Those particular trolls are obviously so stupid that most people just don't want to respond to them because that's like kicking shit with your own shoe. Sure, you've pushed it into the corner, but you still have shit on your shoe.
>>
>>18185278
That wasn't cheswick that was the troll :\ They pretend to be her
>>
>>18185281
Except Cheswick uses a trip, that is always consistent.
>>
>>18185071
yes

what will happen between me and this guy in the future?
>>
>>18185289
>>18185278

>trolls have nothing better to do on a friday night
>>
>>18185294
>neither do you
>>
>>18185294
I'm a troll for pointing out inconsistencies with Cheswick? You're free to believe whatever it is you wish, but the fact of the matter is, she is inconsistent when using her trip and very clearly trolls herself. Why should people defend such obvious baiting at times? Its the equivalent of defending LancedJack, Taiga, ACfag, or any of the myriad of other shitposters that would sometimes contribute, but ultimately still trolled and caused problems for a few quick laughs or attention.
>>
>>18185302
I dont know those readers and I'm not the one who called you a troll but its still sad because she tries to help and the trolls go full force whenever she posts.
>>
>>18185309
Because part of the problem is that she doesn't always try to help and clearly tries to troll herself and causes problems. By doing that you lose faith in the people that would otherwise want to discuss things with you and get readings from you because you never know if she's in a mood to actually be productive or just simply troll. I won't defend the people that don't thank their readers or provide feedback, I won't defend the entire drama with BV, I won't defend Cheswick.
>>
>>18183817
Did I fail to follow some sort of cue with J that would imply what I think it means as an expectation?
>>
Does all the drama in the threads originate from the Irc?
>>
New Thread:
>>18185375
>>18185375
>>18185375
>>
>>18185354
Most of it stems from ungrateful fucks and shitposters who contribute nothing that piss people off.
>>
>>18185354
I think some but not all. I personally left the IRC, but it's still a good place from what I hear. All communities have drama at one time or another, but overall you guys and this place is lovely in my opinion.
>>
Male
Taurus
Is there something bad about to happen to me and if so how bad
>>
>>18185354
A good amount of it does
>>
>>18185354
I'm surprised most of you think it comes from the IRC, since that's rarely the case. There have been a few odd times, but this entire spectacle with Cheswick? Nope. Nothing.
>>
>>18185517
The Cheswick spectacle falls more into the realm of aimless shitposting than drama
>>
>>18185536
Indeed it does. I generally scroll past the thread up until I see no Jack White images, so I know little of what actually happened.

Truth be told, I can see why she gets the flak that she does. Constant avatarfagging is definitely no fun, especially when it's about something that's not related to /x/, and the fact that her readings are rather off a good amount of times.
>>
>>18185202
be careful, his gf might kill you anon
>>
>>18185186
Oh sorry, I fall asleep!

Dark headed woman medium to curvy... Idk, it can't be me, I was kind of like that, but now I get skinnier. Maybe is one of my bf's, I saw her before the reading. She is dark headed woman medium to curvy and, like me, in her 27's.

I write yes, a lot, I'm a writer for webpages. And I like reading people, but I don't trust on me, so it's right, I'm beginning to do it.

Idk if this guy uses glasses, I think not, but he is older than me, not a bit, a lot. All the other a lot.

Hope you are still around...
>>
>>18186108
oh, sorry, the other guys interested in me are a lot younger, that was what I wanted to write.
Thread posts: 460
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.