[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 73

File: 1420161283827.jpg (1MB, 792x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1420161283827.jpg
1MB, 792x1224px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18175722
>>
I'd like to have a Tarot reading by whoever wants to and is skilled

Male, 28, Leo

I've been contacting a girl (her name starts with A) I met at a party and it's been years and she did not remember me. so I sent her some photos from that party. once we set a date where I would call her again she would not respond. Can I get some insight on what's going on with her and if we can resolve this issue in the future?

reposting this because last thread was too old anyway. thanks.
>>
File: shes-just-not-that-into-you[1].jpg (4KB, 214x172px) Image search: [Google]
shes-just-not-that-into-you[1].jpg
4KB, 214x172px
>>18179183
>>
>>18179215
fuck off retard

>>>/b/
>>
Air querry
I lost it to this basic bitch at work, and im afraid it might have some serious consequences... Will there be any?
>>
>>18179183
>it's been years and she did not remember me
>met up at some random party
>expecting her to go out with essentially the equivalent of a stranger

Not sure what you were expecting here, but alright.
>>
>>18179240
Not a stranger, a reader. Did a quick read, that was more or less the response. Sorry dude
>>
>>18179258
>>18179260
look, just don't bother replying if you have nothing serious to say.
>>
lame. my thread is better.
>>
File: 49949.gif (2MB, 645x880px) Image search: [Google]
49949.gif
2MB, 645x880px
>>18179293
Keep dreamin' fuccboi
>>
I'm going to do a couple of readings, since why not. Ask whatever, as long as you give me genders of everyone involved in the question, the question itself, and whatever information you think I may need.

And by ask whatever I do mean ask whatever. Love shit included.

>>18179183
Before you ask, I drew some cards on the situation. You can keep trying to get in touch with her, but don't go full retard and tell her that you have a crush on her straight from the get go, or seem too overbearing. She seems a bit sensitive now anyway. Don't expect much either, even if you try.
>>
>>18179244
>>18179304
Im a male she is a female, thanks
>>
>>18179304
Let's try this
Is she interested in me?
Both females
>>
>>18179304
>You can keep trying to get in touch with her, but don't go full retard and tell her that you have a crush on her straight from the get go, or seem too overbearing.

never planned to do that. I wanted to venture into things slowly with her.

out of curiosity: what spread did you use and what cards did you draw?
>>
>>18179312
Ojama Black
Kuriboh
Lightning Blade
>>
>>18179315
I hope you get banned, you fag.
>>
>>18179304
Female
I'm going through a big energy blockage. I know I am and I know the reasons. I am wanting to ask if you can tell me the potential there once I'm able to open up and free it? I do know what I'm capable of in the current but, it sucks feeling drained all the time. I appreciate you offering your time in the thread, and thank you.
>>
>>18179319
Please be dubs oh 1337 masonic illuminati gawds

Spiders' Lair
Nature's Reflection
Codarus
>>
>>18179304
Male

My partner (female) and I had a very different upbringing and we have been clashing constantly for the last year. Is there a future for us or have we already lost that?
>>
>>18179327
shitting up the divination general with your Yu-Gi-Oh crap is not cool. you're being disruptive and annoying.
take it from somebody who is even a YGO fan. you're not making friends here like that or gain popularity.
>>
>>18179304
I'm male.
Will I be able to perform well in my upcoming exams?
>>
>>18179308
Prince of Swords, Princess of Swords, Four of Swords, Atu XVII, Atu VIII.

Looks like whatever happened is going to need some time getting adjusted to or get through. Since there's two court cards, one representing male and other female, it's going to make me assume that it's not going to be lovely for the short period of time that's coming up. Maybe some arguments if that fits, but it should get through and over in some time.

>>18179311
Ace of Swords, Three of Disks, Atu VII, Three of Cups, Six of Wands.

I don't think she's interested in you in the sense you're thinking she is. She may want to get closer, become friends and what not, just to have someone around, but there's definitely no underlying feelings of romance or anything along the lines of that. Or at least the initial feels are more grounded and not based on anything in regards of infatuation.

>>18179312
It was mostly just interpreting the cards. I drew quite a lot of them, and at this point I can't remember, and the spreads that I do are custom-made. Akin to improvising on the fly. Really, the advice was simply going and pushing forward with whatever you have in mind, Seven of Wands, and the warning card was the Sun. I could interpret it both ways; either don't come off overbearing, or don't come off as someone who gives up just yet. It may get places, Four of Wands, but it'll be slow. Perhaps a friendship at best.
>>
>>18179304
Will I have a good romantic relationship with this guy. Hes very shy so its hard to read him.
Im female. I really like him but I cant tell if this will develop in something more than flirting back and forth.
>>
>>18179304
Female
The visions
Love reading for next month?
>>
>>18179304
female
what is my next bf like?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mrmgduDkXw1qz4rgp.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mrmgduDkXw1qz4rgp.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>>18179337
Let me guess what your favorite hijacked concept album is. Derr I don't have schizophrenia and I listen to CHON. It's not disruptive they're true tarot readings.
>>
>>18179304
male
scry
will i ever have to see the one i detest again? how goes it?
>>
>>18179322
Atu XVII, Eight of Wands, Ace of Cups, Atu VIII, Knight of Wands, Nine of Cups.

Frankly, I don't know what you or I were expecting, but the spread does say that you're going to have quite an influx of energy, and it will quite literally be an opening up of emotions or you could interpret it as energy, Ace of Cups being the main card. It seems that this moment right now is akin to a pendulum swinging, before you were on one end, and now you're on the other. It should re-adjust to what it should be in time, but as it seems now, I can't say what will open this up.

I would suggest putting this potential to some good use, perhaps something you may want to work on, an idea, or anything along the lines of something that would be fulfilling, and not just emotionally pleasing and stagnant. It would be a good chance for you to actually do something, since generally whenever a blockage is pushed aside, there's a LOT of energy that you can suddenly work with.

>>18179330
Princess of Disks, Ace of Swords, Atu III, Three of Wands, Nine of Swords, Atu XX.

Whatever future out there for you, it's likely going to still be quite emotional, but I cannot say it's going to be entirely negative. It will heavily depend on the female, I think, and if she decides to cool down and perhaps strive and work towards something, then good. It likely may just be the case, since the three first cards seem to go around on the theme of building or creating. Can't say there's anything going to be lost. As for you, I would suggest to not lose hope and focus on what you want with this person, and work for it. Don't be let down and just let things happen, or expect things to change by themselves, because if you're not going to put down the effort, then well... who will?

That, and well... don't delude yourself into thinking that one thing is the case, or another thing is the case in this. See things as they are. Don't let your brain be clouded by wonderful fantasy and deluded pessimism.
>>
>>18179377
well since you got dubs I'm going to have to detain you.

Polymerization
Stop Defense
Robin Goblin
>>
>>18179304
Female
Can I have a love reading for my next year please? Do I find someone then? Thanks!
>>
>>18179357
>It was mostly just interpreting the cards. I drew quite a lot of them, and at this point I can't remember, and the spreads that I do are custom-made. Akin to improvising on the fly. Really, the advice was simply going and pushing forward with whatever you have in mind, Seven of Wands, and the warning card was the Sun. I could interpret it both ways; either don't come off overbearing, or don't come off as someone who gives up just yet. It may get places, Four of Wands, but it'll be slow. Perhaps a friendship at best.

thanks for clarifying. I should probably add that I did not contact her since almost a year now since she was not responsive at the set time and date (last time was in Nov 2015). I would have tried sooner but due to being extremely tied up at this point with finishing my degree and then looking for work I just didn't really find the right time and place so I decided to let that rest. Could you pull a future clarification card about the future with this girl with this timeframe in mind? I plan to contact her towards the end of this year or during spring next year again once things have settled down a bit for me.

sorry for asking two times. shall be my last question. thank you very much so far though.
>>
>>18179357
Thanks for a reading!
>>
>>18179383
Thank you, kind reader :)
>>
>>18179304
Both males, I'm a Libra, we both young

I'm asking for a love based reading about me and my ex-best friend/boyfriend(?) and if there's any hope for us. He's a really strange person. I don't know how I've managed to be persistent the past 6 or so months he's been putting me through this hell but I guess I just genuinely believe that there is a chance. I really just want to make him happy, I know with me in his life he'll always be happy... I don't know what to do anymore.
We were happy together until February. Fighting started, he faked a suicide attempt, cut me out of his life, we both fought viciously but at one point it clicked in my mind that I was being stupid and fighting w my favourite person I've ever met. From then on it was just me trying to fix things and apologise and look past all of his abuse. It got really out of hand, we went a while without talking, we made numerous plans to meet up and fix things in person (which he used to fuck me over, abuse me etc), and then I disappeared from his life for a while out of anger. There was also some severe cyber stalking going on in my life around then which I think was him.. Using my details and stuff, long story. I think in the end we were both as bad as eachother. Last time we properly talked he got his older brother to threaten to call police (rip this makes me sound like I was stalking him or something but if I tried to look at it objectively in the end he really did so much worse to me and yet I've been able to sit here and look past it all, maybe I'm fuckin crazy)
My birthday's coming up and we used to talk about how we'd celebrate together. It's a really weird feeling to not have him around close to such a momentous occasion
>>
>>18179304
female
future boyfriend's looks?
>>
>>18179304
Male
What do they want?
>>
>>18179304
I have a trip I'm starting to settle on planning for due to the fact I kinda know somebody who is also going to go. Thing is, he's going with his group of friends and I get the feeling I might be more of a third wheel if I hang out with him too much. So if I go with this plan, is it going to be worth all the planning and saving up?
>>
>>18179304

female
Will I ever physically and easily leave this planet(Earth) in a healthy manner with the ability to return?
>>
>>18179304
Female
Can I have a vision of what life is like a year from now for me when I'm having fun? Thanks
>>
>>18179304
I am preparing a work that should end with a large amount of energy free at the end that would be better redirected than let go. I have a few ideas for its application, and I'm wondering which would be the best.

Part of me is tempted to take advantage of you doing love shit for once and ask about future wife or whatever, but occult queries are more important.
>>
>>18179354
Atu III, Ten of Disks, Prince of Cups, Five of Swords.

I would say that the results aren't going to be too negative, I think, although I drew one card on the side, and got Five of Swords. To simply put, you may feel quite a lot of emotions from finding out the results, but you're going to keep it inside. The results may just be rather... how should I say, not exactly the worst. Rather decent. At the same time though, please, do try to study for the exams. Whatever you'll get from them, you won't be able to change or fight the results too much.

So may as well try.

>>18179365
>very shy so its hard to read him
>something more than flirting back and forth

What kind of a shy person flirts with someone in the first place? I mean, it just wouldn't make sense if the person is legitimately shy. But my odd brain aside;

Queen of Wands, Ten of Disks, Ace of Swords, Eight of Wands, Two of Wands, Three of Swords.

Really, at times I don't understand why people don't just approach and be straightforward with the people they have a crush on, unless it's a situation that definitely does not call for romantic aspects in there, or if it's a very strong friendship. That's kind of what this is suggesting to you; if you're interested, then go for it. Have a rough idea of how to approach the man, and just tell him.

As for the relationship itself, it seems it would be stable, and there would be little troubles from his end. Perhaps it would take a while before it would really be romantic, and you're likely going to be the dominant one for a while, but there shouldn't be any problems, I think. Just play your cards well.
>>
>>18179304
Male
Scrying please
What is causing my depression?
>>
>>18179369
>the visions

It's called scrying. And you have queried me at least two or so times. Also, do you expect anything in regards of love to happen in the next month in the first place, hmm?

A dark, metal fence, with a girl treading upon it. All the darkest, all the most negative, focused on this small sliver of the fence, and she's unsteadily walking upon it, risking her life by just one slip-up. On the sides, I see bright skies, people being happy, dancing in one place. She seems to slip up and fall off of her strange path she was set upon, but even then, she's an observer. At least she's not treading upon the fence again, for the risk of impaling one's self upon the dark path was simply too high.

Nothing's going to happen, but at least you're going to be knocked off of whatever path you've been walking on in regards of love. Still though, no relationships or anything. Just observing. Watching.

>>18179371
Princess of Swords, Atu VI, Eight of Swords.

Perhaps a bit impulsive, with a mind that's racing from here and there to somewhere else. Definitely a loving person, just... may just be a bit rash sometimes and come to wrong conclusions at times. Given enough time they should mature, but it's hard to say much now.

Oh, and if you're taking this one seriously, then I wish I was in the general location of you with a convenient bucket of ice cold water on hand. People who ask these kinds of questions really need a good wake-up call.
>>
>>18179369
>>18179438
:'(
Thankyou
>>
>>18179434

Lack of vitamin D3 or B12. Get more sunshine, more oatmeal, stay away from sugar and dairy products.
>>
>>18179304
Hey, you still around? I'm the anon you did a reading for about being able to talk to my partner; if he still loved me. I went ahead and talked to him already, and it went very well like you said. We still have a lot of stuff to work through, but he's starting to open up a little more. We do love each other. I know that now. :)
Would you mind doing a reading for our future? Like over the next 6 months or year?
Just a reminder...
I'm female, Capricorn
My partner is male, Gemini
>>
>>18179430
>As for the relationship itself, it seems it would be stable, and there would be little troubles from his end. Perhaps it would take a while before it would really be romantic, and you're likely going to be the dominant one for a while, but there shouldn't be any problems, I think. Just play your cards well.
Thank you so much! <3
>>
>>18179304
Female
Scrying
Should I join the Navy?
>>
>>18179304
Male
>scrying
Will I ever get back to performing music on a stage? Will people dance to it? :D

thanks!
>>
>>18179377
This was very short and very unfocused and scattered. Please excuse me.

I found myself standing in some dark, overgrown cave. There is a door in front of me, but I see a large block of ice blocking it, not allowing me to proceed further. It felt like I was in some kind of a game, that I needed to clear this before progressing further. And I see someone next to it, standing there, holding an enchanted bow, presumably with the ability to clear the obstacle. They won't give it so easy though; they may require something in turn.

If to read past the allegory, then I should say that you're going to meet them the next time you're going to stumble upon something that you can't clear. You may need their help, and they're not going to be too willing to give it. They don't seem to be angry or have any kind of hatred, or at least it's not visible to me from their facial expression. Good luck though. -shrug-.

>>18179388
Ace of Wands, Ace of Cups, Seven of Swords, Two of Cups, Atu VII, Five of Wands.

It's hard to do a full reading for one year, so I'm going to give an approximate. It seems it's definitely going to be a year of new beginnings, but at the same time it may just lead with some... interesting experiences. Mostly negative ones, since there's that blasted Seven of Swords. Lies, deceit or anything along the lines of that, so do be warned and not jump into any kind of relationship straight up and first and foremost. Of course, be open, it wouldn't hurt to do so, but exercise some common sense and caution at the same time. If you see someone you want to go for, then do it, but if you have some mental setbacks or you think the path isn't so ''clear'', then don't do it.

Overall, it shouldn't be a bad year, and if you decide to go for someone, you will potentially get there, but I don't think anyone will go out of their way to pursue you too much. Good luck.
>>
Excuse me; took a small break. There's a lot of people, and it feels like just being around in the thread with so many asking for a reading is draining in itself.

>>18179389
I... I see. I drew three cards actually for this, the future at least, and I got Atu 0, Five of Disks and Ten of Cups.

Really, I can't shake the feeling that you're going to either be worried that she won't respond or at least that she may cut contact all of a sudden, but at the same time it doesn't seem all that negative. A beginning of sorts should open up with her, and it should be rather emotionally pleasing, but at the same time just there's this weird tinge about this entire situation that makes me wonder if it's going to last too long.

>>18179399
>>18179402
No problem, you two.

>>18179403
This... I am not going to do a reading for you, little Libra, and instead I'm going to give you some common sense that unlike readings, it cannot ever really fail too much.

You two are young. You two, as I hate to say it, are both young males. This person has caused damage to you, both mentally and physically, abused you, and caused harm or was aggressive with your favorite person that you've ever met, as you said. You're the one here who seems to want to fix things, and he's likely just wanting to use you for his own, weird and negative purposes or wants or needs. Frankly, you need to realize that with this kind of shit that has happened to you between him, you will not have a stable relationship with this man. Not by a long shot.

You come off as an abused housewife to me in more ways than one, and I will simply say that you should forget about what has happened between him, get over him, and grow a bit more before getting into anything as serious as you may have been thinking to do with him. No good relationship will have either of the partners abusing each other. This is not healthy in any way. As I may have said, spare yourself the trouble, harm, and find someone who will actually love you.
>>
>>18179514
It's hard work having a gift
>>
>>18179304
female
scry
what was going thru his mind when he realized we weren't going to see eachother again? was he sad?
>>
>>18179531
why do you ask?
>>
>>18179405
I cannot scry literal appearances, but you're going to be my test bunny for this. That means don't take this reading seriously.

And would you be surprised, I'm not getting anything at all, save for seeing a large, dark, menacing shadow in the mental mirror of my own creation. I think I can see flashes of a face. White, sculpted jaw and cheekbones, with a strange hairdo. The expression is calm, empty, but at the same time I'm not getting any happy or positive feelings from what he seems to show to me. Not at all.

>>18179408
Six of Disks, Ace of Swords, Three of Swords.

Some kind of personal benefit, I would say. Definitely be careful around them, since Three of Swords generally brings a lot of sorrow, so who knows, perhaps they want to cause or bring sorrow. Or in another way, as you could interpret, some clarity. But perhaps not the kind you're looking for.

>>18179412
Six of Disks, Ten of Cups, Seven of Swords, Queen of Swords, Atu I.

I can't say that going to this trip is going to be too bad. It may just be quite a nice experience that may just get you closer to the others. At least you're going to be very content with it, although at the same time your mind is still going to plague you for one reason or another. If you decide to not to go, then it's all fine, you're just going to stay a bit reserved and you shouldn't be too bothered about it. If you do, then it's going to make you do things [quite obviously because it's a damn trip, you're supposed to do shit.], and it may just move things along and out for you.

Can't say it's going to be too bad for you. Take the risk if you really want to, but if the mind doesn't really let you, then just rest for the while.

>>18179414
Knight of Wands and Queen of Disks.

I think you're going to be grounded as where you are now, but at the same time trying to see if that idea of yours is going to work. I am not sure if you'll get anywhere away from here, so you may as well make yourself at home.
>>
>>18179304
Male
Scrying
I was recently trained as a production assistant. Do I have a future in the industry and of so which department? I could see myself in the writers room, art department, or possibly even acting.
>>
>>18179304
Really need some advice.

Male, 27, Aquarius

Waiting to hear about a job. It's taken several weeks for an answer but i'm continually met with positive feedback from the university when I contact them.

I'm getting pressed for time if i'm going to move/buy a house so I just need some guidance.
>>
>>18179549
because it makes me feel better to know if he cared at all.. his choice
>>
>>18179304
Female
I would like a vision of what is going to happen between me and Capricorn guy in the future, please. Probably unromantic but I could be wrong.
>>
>>18179568
it was his choice to never see you again?
>>
>>18179405
>>18179557
hmm thank you, what do u mean strange hairdo? what the hair look like?
>>
File: 1446103367632.png (455KB, 1023x579px) Image search: [Google]
1446103367632.png
455KB, 1023x579px
>>18179160
wow what special little snowflakes you all are
>>
>>18179526
No, it's not having a gift, it's people being hungry and nobody else reading in the thread at the moment. I'm honestly tempted to pull a Cheswick and ask people to post nice Yuno pictures, but I'm going to pass because I don't want to be cancerous.

Besides, I just checked the poster counter. There's at least one or two or more people who are querying more than once with different information. Bleh.

>>18179576
I told you I cannot scry literal appearances, so I could be inaccurate. It looked gelled, going upwards. A bit spiky, but at the same time very strange too. Strange shape, at least.

>>18179579
wow and you are quite a fucking faggot

>>18179419
It was hard to see much, besides watching over the shoulder of a young girl. She seems to be with her family, celebrating a birthday of sorts. She seems a bit worn and tired, and the mother is encouraging her to cut the cake. It doesn't seem like there's too much happening, very calm and relaxing, but at the same time it wasn't depressing or anything along the lines of that. So I suppose you're going to have fun with those you consider close, having tiny celebrations here and there to push you through the days coming.
>>
>>18179557
Sweet, sounds like it'll be good. I'm always a bit wary about going to things now just because something always happens. It's usually still worth the trip but there could always be that one time that breaks the camels back. Plus I have a few other big changes to make and it's nice to know if it's worth the juggle
>>
>>18179420
That's the spirit. Occult gains are more important than some mundane waifu shit anyway.

A glowing, living sun, hanging over what seems to be the inside of a volcano. There is a chest in the middle, and I see someone standing before it already. They are looking inside, trying to see what valuables there could be for taking. She's wearing a pale, white dress, and when she turns around, holding a crown in her hands, her face... dear god, the face was just what the mother of all beasts would have upon herself.

The man, watching her, stands, pulls out his sword and swiftly cuts off her head. Taking the crown for himself. I see him walking out of the volcano, finally obtaining what he found, and it seems he has the very clear intention to get the hell out of where he is right now. It feels very stressed, that particular tidbit.

I am not sure how to interpret this well, but I suppose if there's anything that fits of what you were thinking, then... sure... I-I am not sure if I read this well. Ask for love shit if you want to, if this didn't work at least.

>>18179434
Bells. Five golden bells in a row, but only one of them rang. It seems to be increasingly ringing faster, in both frequency and sound, but yet it's not really ringing any louder. The other four seem to be stuck in some fashion, and the one bell is trying to compensate. Is it trying to warn of something, or what's happening? Nobody seems to be moving the bells.

After thinking a bit, this seems like a very good allegory for alarm bells, and the other four being stuck makes me wonder if there's something you need to move out, or check out, before everything will be working fine. That, or perhaps you're focusing on one thing, making it go overboard, while you have more energy and more anything to work with.

It's... bizarre. I don't know how to really interpret this. I apologize. Also, >>18179446 has some truth to his advice.
>>
File: Gasai.Yuno.240.1587615.jpg (17KB, 240x230px) Image search: [Google]
Gasai.Yuno.240.1587615.jpg
17KB, 240x230px
>>18179589
Ah I see, I'd be interested in learning how to read, but my only psychic gift is intuition...
>>
Asking for a reading:
Male, 26, Lion
What is the future like for me and my "new" black haired class mate whose name begins with a C, I believe?
>>
>>18179597
I can see how that might fit, but it doesn't really answer my question, at least I don't think. I'll have to give it some thought. I would feel bad about asking you for another, especially since I know occult queries are taxing, and you've done a lot of readings today anyway. If you really insist, I'm wondering whether I would have a happier marriage with a girl I already know or one I haven't met yet. I will, however, request that you give me something to read for you for your time.
>>
>>18179304
Male
Vision
Should I focus on ff or n?
>>
File: 9V0q3Fg.jpg (108KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
9V0q3Fg.jpg
108KB, 894x894px
>>18179600
You can always check out the sticky in the OP post; it has some information for just beginners by themselves, and some guides for those who would be interested in getting into tarot and runes. Having intuition by itself is a good thing, because I see it as the core of divination. You have one thing down. Now it's simply learning the physical methods through which your intuition can shine and direct you towards whatever you wish to know.

I think there's a mega link in /x/ floating about with a lot of books for various occult and magic purposes, and it has a tarot/divination sub-folder. Overall, it's mostly studying, reading books, or if you want to be lazy like me, using the fucking bunch of sites that there are about interpretation on cards, then overtime learning and seeing what works for you best in regards of the card.

>>18179442
No problem.

>>18179448
Oh, I remember you, don't worry. I'm glad it went very well for you, and that he's starting to open up a bit more to you. It's a good first step.

Ace of Wands, Ten of Swords, Ace of Swords, Atu X, Nine of Wands, Three of Swords, Atu IV, Ten of Wands.

It seems that it's going to be a time of things ending and new beginnings, as if the cycle of bad is over, and now it's time to focus on what's happening now, working with it, trying to build something new. There's going to be a bit of things simply happening, perhaps a bit out of control, but at the same time it's simply adjusting to what's going on and pushing forward. As I likely said in my previous reading, don't be too focused on one idea or perhaps tunnel-visioned, remain balanced, concentrated, open to new ideas but at the same time knowing when and where you want to go with this person.

Think about things, learn during this period of time of what's happening around and just remain grounded, as I've said. It's good that things worked out now, but there's still much to be done. Good luck to you, and I do hope that this works out well for you.
>>
>>18179625
>>18179448

Thanks! Should I be worried that there were no cups in the reading? I understand now is a time to work though, so maybe the cups will come..
>>
>>18179304
Feme
How do I get rich?
>>
>>18179514
>I... I see. I drew three cards actually for this, the future at least, and I got Atu 0, Five of Disks and Ten of Cups.
>Really, I can't shake the feeling that you're going to either be worried that she won't respond or at least that she may cut contact all of a sudden, but at the same time it doesn't seem all that negative. A beginning of sorts should open up with her, and it should be rather emotionally pleasing, but at the same time just there's this weird tinge about this entire situation that makes me wonder if it's going to last too long.

thank you so much for giving me this detailed outlook. it's confusing to me but I'm gonna try to make the very best of this whole situation. you've been a great help for me, reader.
>>
>>18179625
And if you remember, may I ask which position Atu X was in?
>>
>>18179612
Yeah, I'm already worn as it is, so it's no wonder that anything more serious is going to be something that's just going to fall apart, especially anything along the lines of occult queries. I'll have to ask; is this a reading you want to have done by cards or by scrying?

>>18179451
No problem~

>>18179457
A tall, grey wall stood before this young girl. She seems to be quite determined, setting herself upon this path with such an obstacle right at the beginning. She breaks through the wall, not really intending to climb over it or walk around it, and just after a few meters she gets pushed back right to square zero. It seems that she's not really wanted around in these parts, and even if she is determined, she has quite a lot to go through before she will get anywhere upon this path.

If you're going to join the Navy, it's not going to be entirely easy I think. It seems that there's nothing positive or worth seeing in the very beginning, and you're going to have obstacles to go through before you'll get anywhere worth it. Do it if you want to, but it's going to be hard.

>>18179487
I see a man on the stage, but it seems to be dark and empty, besides him. He's humming a familiar tune to himself, working on some kind of machinery, definitely music-related. He opens it up, wanting to fine tune things here and there, and how strange it was to see a young, red-headed girl curled up in there. She smiles and waves at him, and he smiles back, closing down the machinery. Odd. He seems to be rather happy, still having thoughts about being elsewhere, reading a book, perhaps studying. Doing two things at the same time, it seems.

He sits down on one of the boxes he moved to the side, and he starts daydreaming.

1/2
>>
>>18179649
what do u mean? joining the Marine Corps is easy as fuck u just gotta suck Dr.Swing's daddy dick.
>>
>>18179304
Female
Tarot
What is my next bfs job?
>>
>>18179649
Don't be too self-critical. There was definitely some relevance there, but the answer would have been in the next scene or two, let's say.

>by cards or by scrying
Reader's choice, trust your judgement, b urself, etc
>>
>>18179649
I can't say you're going to do anything just yet, but you're definitely going to do some preparations here and there, perhaps have a chance to perform, but nothing much so soon. Perhaps a dealing with a fan or a girl will be there, but I don't think it'll lead to much. Music will be more important, it seems.

>>18179629
>>18179643
Not really, I think. I would say it means something a bit more grounded, and perhaps cups will come later in the future. For now, it's being balanced and getting at work, so to speak.

As for Atu X, it was in the position of the future. It's my own custom spread, so I can't say what it exactly meant, because I don't know myself. Future, yes, but what specifically? Not entirely. I apologize for that.

>>18179638
Hey, don't take my words to heart. I'm a reader and I'm also learning, so I may be off with my words. At times, it does seem like my interpretation is more off than my cards, so I would suggest looking them up and making out your own interpretations. Best of luck to you.

>>18179531
A towering dwarf of a man, and a young girl. I see two coins dropping, and one falls heads upwards, while the other hides the other head. The girl walks forward, seemingly not looking back, even though she was almost wanting to stay. The man does not say much, but it seems that at the very end he sits down on the ground, takes one of the coins, and drinks it down together with the tankard of beer he had on hand.

Whatever sadness there may have been, he likely felt it, but he metaphorically drank it down, so to speak. Drowned himself in some kind of distraction, perhaps.

>>18179654
Well, that's if you want to go for the slut route. Then sure, go for it, but I read with the idea of going for it through the usual way that most people go through.
>>
>>18179649
are you who I think you are
>>
>>18179669
No! That's fine. It's just that his card for his birthday (June 10th, Gemini II, Spring, etc.) is the Wheel of Fortune, and I've drawn it for myself in the future position for queries about him many times. I wonder what that could mean.
>>
And I think at this point I am going to say that I'm not going to take anything past >>18179656 or even if I'll get to that point. So don't query me no more, hmm?

>>18179667
I tend to end visions early. Damn it. Probably bit me in the ass this time around. And eh, I may just scry this, but then again I'm feeling that little bit of tiredness floating around, so I don't know how accurate I'll be.

... if I'll ever get to you, that is. Oh well, I still have an hour or so to kill before I'll either curl up in bed, so whatever.

>>18179672
If you know Io, then it's me. If you don't know Io, then I don't know whom you're talking about.

>>18179679
Something happening or going on his birthday then, perhaps? Who knows, but just go with the meaning of the card by itself. I generally don't attach side meanings like this to my readings.
>>
>>18179679
>>18179669
And you've been so much help. I've really enjoyed interacting with you. You're definitely my favorite reader. You seem so real. Some readers seem to only have negative readings, others seem too positive, but when I see your readings, they seem genuine. I haven't really gotten that from another reader on here before (only been coming to X for about 2 years though).
>>
>>18179531
thank you
>>
Female. Oh man , a rune caster gave me advice on my relationship when I asked him out two years ago. They said it would be a battle of wills/dominance. My question is, should I try to fix what I did or move on?
>>
>>18179681
oh I know you
>>
I would love a reading.
Female
Aries but I have a lot of picies in me

My questions are when will I find work that will work best for me and how should I be going about seeking it?
>>
>>18179743
Pisces*
>>
>>18179685
I am not going to deny, this is a grin that's kind of hard to get rid of. I feel very glad that I was of some help to you, and that you found interactions with me enjoyable to some extent. I must admit, I do try to be genuine, but at the same time it does feel like sometimes my own bias comes through here and there, and that I sometimes add my own thoughts on the side. Feels like I'm messing with the readings in some ways, really.

Without saying too much, I do have to agree to you on a lot of readers either coming off as too negative or too positive. Maybe it's the attitude, maybe it's the way they word their things, I don't know. I probably suffer from that in regards of how other people perceive my readings too in their eyes. So -shrug-.

Good luck with that man of yours; if you'll ever remember to show up here in a couple of months and still find me around, mention how's it going with him.

>>18179716
And I remember you too.

Yeah, that's about it for me. I can't even pretend that I'll give any more readings right now.

You know what, I'll do this. Those that I haven't read today; [and don't go around bullshitting, I'll check which I haven't read. Link the posts tomorrow or whenever I read, either by linking to dead thread here in the archive, or over 4plebs], I'll read later. You all lot get priority, and I need to get some rest and eventual sleep.

Toodles, and a good day to you all~
>>
>>18179681
If you don't ever read that, I won't mind; it was partially the novelty of being able to get a silly reading from your for once. I'll continue to make better use of your readings with occult queries.
>>
>>18179765
hope all is well

byebye
>>
>>18179743
Hey Baby I'll put a little bit more Pisces in you. ;)
>>
>>18179743
Post chart
>>
File: 2457661726200.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457661726200.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>18179815
>>
>>18179841
>not using astro.com
There us contested accuracy of other sites but, more relevant, I can't see the positions without the table.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_anon.64513.14383.gif (49KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_anon.64513.14383.gif
49KB, 670x471px
>>18179851
Oh sorry here
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (109KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
109KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>18179872
Hah. Your chart suggests you come off like a massive bitch, but you're actually a nice person. The little ways in which you think of others and minor considerations often go unnoticed, and that probably frustrates you, especially when you realize so many people think you're a bitch for what seems like no good reason. You do have this weird little habit of putting yourself in these weird bad situations where you're at a disadvantage, and it's often through using your emotions as a basis for your judgement. I have no idea how to read charts for ideal jobs, though; maybe someone else can help you.

Since you don't seem to be a shitty person like most Aries, I'll scry for you. Admin work looks good, front end. Try looking for receptionist work in a business that will eventually allow you to expand your skillset. I saw books carried in the next scene after the front desk one. Good luck.
>>
>>18179929
>Since you don't seem to be a shitty person like most Aries

not her but this seems kinda true. most Aries people I met were fucking weird and incredibly violent and aggressive, like literally "douchebag: the sign". this is my own bias though. I'll stop ranting about them now.
>>
>>18179929
My personality pretty different from most Aries I have met I am extremely shy and my outer apperance makes people assume I am catty but I could care less about looks or power. I care more about learning. I ask about work because I am in a tough situation. My husband is in the airforce and we will be moving around a lot. Plus I have a couple disabilities that prevent me from working normally jobs like most people which sucks because I really love to work I like to keep busy. I went to school for Graphic design but the job market for that is very unstable and I have done freelancing as well but it did not work well with my timid personality. I started a business after recovering from being sick for a prolong. The business was for pet care and dog walking but some people in my area copied my idea and we're ripping down my signs that I had a permit for and putting theirs up after a couple weeks of this I stopped advertising in person and only did advertising online but I received no feedback. So I figured I'm the current place I am at there is no market for it so now I am trying to find a job that will fit with both my health and also make me feel like I am accomplishing something. I really want to work as much as I respect house wives I really want to have some of my own independence.
>>
>>18179940
My best friend is an aries and he has putted me has his first priority many many times and genuinely cares
Maybe its just bro love
>>
>>18179976
I know you, been while I saw you around. I was actually looking for you, email me anytime if you need anything. I hope things get better for you
>>
tfw no earth sign bf
I just want someone well grounded
fire air water signs too intense5me
>>
>>18180099
>tfw no Cancer gf
I want an affectionate girl with domestic skills who appreciates my romantic gestures.

Nice dubs, but we're all lonely here.
>>
File: Suicide pepe.jpg (52KB, 604x517px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide pepe.jpg
52KB, 604x517px
Alright guise which is your sign and why does it suck?
Tfw im one of those weird aquarius
>>
>>18180105
I once picked a Leo guy over a cancer guy . The cancer actually was sweet when he liked me. Leos are truly shit.
#regrets
>>
>>18180117
Leo ;_; A lot of people automatically think leos are giant egotistical dickbags, but actually I genuinely hate myself and am a huge pushover who's scared to upset people.
>>
>>18180117
Capricorn.

Stubborn all about the wrong things, without any of the benefits that a Capricorn would have by at least being emotionally or mentally stable.
>>
>>18180117
Libra. Extremely Indecisive, insecure and scared of confrontation to the extent I get taken advantage of.
>>
>>18180117
Awkward fucktard reporting in. I have a tendency to come off like an asshole because I am very direct with what I say and seem like I don't care about others because I'm so matter-of-fact in my expression. Also, social skills were something I had to learn, having been a turboautist when I was younger.

I still fuck up social cues sometimes.
>>
Will I ever get /fit/? Any type of fortune telling method is OK, if you need any other info about me just tell me.
>>
>>18180127
u reek of Pisces tell me your moon and sun sign
>>
>>18180117
>why does it suck
Cue all the Aries coming in saying it doesn't because they're the best
>>
Asking for a reading:
Male, 26, Lion
What is the future like for me and my "new" black haired class mate whose name begins with a C, I believe?
>>
rate my placements
>pisces sun
>scorpio moon
>aquarius rising
>aquarius mercury
>capricorn venus
>sagittarius mars
female
>>
>>18180127
Im the aquarius and i really get along with leos if that helps, like most of my spontaneous romantic relations are with them
>>
>>18180117
I'm virgo and I'm boring bitch
>>
>>18180164
Like the leo i told before i also love them virgos so interesting and pure people
>>
>>18180161
Have you ever dated a Libra? Gud/bad? Were supposed to have le dream relationshit
>>
>>18180117
pisces.
we're lazy fucks and it takes forever to get anything done
>>
>>18180117
Cancer
I have to be alone and this is the only kind of social interaction I enjoy.
>>
>>18180117
>tfw you're in an Aries dating another Aries
Sucks to be impulsive at times and easily heated when provoked, everything else is great
>>
>>18180117
Cancer.
>tfw
>>
What is the most loving sign?
>>
>>18180122
Checked again. Cancer is definitely the one for me.

>>18180149
I'm not sure what you mean by that.

>>18180184
>I have to be alone
You don't /have/ to be ;^)
>>
>>18180197
Two of Cups is literally a Cancer card.
>>
>>18180173
>tfw you're virgo and want to have pure and virgo gf, but all of them hiding somewhere
>>
>>18180197
Scorpio, all the way. Possessive as fuck but very loving
>>
File: dwadt.gif (548KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
dwadt.gif
548KB, 255x184px
>>18180117

I am Cancer and... Yeah... Well I guess we are pretty cool guys.

As a fun fact, I also have one sister and one brother that are cancer (we were born triplets). My older sister is also cancer an my first (and only) love was born the same day as me.

I don't know if it means something kek

t. Personal blogger
>>
>>18180203
No they aren't.
>>
>>18180197

Cancer, but we are sluts
>>
>>18180210
Why not?
>>
>>18180177
Only one, manipulative has fuck and while we had so much in common it was just lie after lie
>>
>>18180197
This would be determined by Venus, not Sun sign. In order, from most to least:
>Scorpio
>Cancer
>Pisces
>Taurus
>Virgo
>Leo
>Libra
>Aquarius
>Capricorn
>Sagittarius
>---cutoff point for Venus signs capable of genuine love
>Aries
>Gemini
>>
>>18180189
You both are probably big sluts and will someday end up cheating of eachother. Aries are traitors backstabbing and pure whores. Aries are the worst sign in the zodiac and don't even get me started on Leos
>>
>>18180202
They are worth it tho seems like the only sign that would not cheat
>>
>>18180189
Thats a funny way to say whore
>>
>>18180213
They don't forgive, they don't forget. Hold grudges for stupidest things and not romantic unless they want to be. Won't go out of their way for you.
>>
>>18180222
Lol yeah right hahahah Virgo are total sluts I know a Virgo dude who is cheating on his girlfriend and flirts with other women
>>
>>18180219
Wow i think my ex was Leo with Venus in Gemini, that explains it.
>>
>>18180231
For what i know virgos only cheat when they cant get much love out of a relationship, but then again a sign cant tell everything about a person on its whole
>>
>>18180220
>>18180224
>Whore
Aries are people too and we are able to love, anons... ;_; perhaps too intense. I won't deny that's a very unlikely pairing but our Venus in Taurus also match, so we're good ^^
>>
>>18180117
I'm a leo with venus in virgo.
So people gets that I'm too crazy, but I'm very structured.

I suck that I am sooo hard in relationships. Sometimes is my Leo, sometimes my Virgo (because I have Leo in mercury, moon, ascendant, mars and the sun...).

It's hard man... it is.
>>
>>18180261
It's sucks*
>>
Male
Gemini (at least now)

Will i become physically fit like I want to be?

Bonus: Will I get a qt 3.14
>>
blah newhelp never got to my reading
>>
>>18180398

Which one was it?
>>
>>18180441

>>18177138
>Female
>Aries
>will the spirit I'm working with deliver, he failed to >meet the deadline and I gave him an extra week >to do so will he come through? should I just >move to another spirit?
Desperate
>>
>>18180441
>>18177167
>>
now this is fucking cringey
>>
>>18180398
Meh i have been trying to get a reading for 3 days now /div/ seems to be sadly out of readers...
>>
>>18180493
>>18180460

Doing it.
>>
>>18180501
fuck off leafy fag
>>
newhelp pls read me

Male
Former cancer now Gemini
Will I succeed? Will I ever be happy with myself?
Bonus: Will i ever get a qt 3.14
Bonus bonus: Will i get /fit/?
>>
>>18180398
same
lel maybe newhelp hates Aries in general
[spoiler]I love you tho ;-;[/spoiler]
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>18180534
whats wrong with aries tho ;_;
> not all of us aries are sluts, some of us are pretty loyal people and amazing friends
> we can be really good friends
> we can be selfless too
>>
>>18180564
Every Aries I've met has claimed to be all of these things.
>claimed
>>
>>18180589
well i don't need to prove to you nor anyone here... I know who I am and those close to me know that I am in fact those things.
>>
File: 1472408071084.jpg (40KB, 400x530px) Image search: [Google]
1472408071084.jpg
40KB, 400x530px
Air querry
desperatly need ot know if I should stay with bf, or just leave and retreat to a shelter. I just want it to work more than anything.
F/22/cancer
he is
M/30/aries
>>
>>18180534
I love you too anon <3 ^_~
>>
I have experience reading about spirits, however its usually really hard since is a topic that altough i have very strong experiences with it, i am uneducated.

For starters i will say that the spirit is indeed there, just in case you had any doubt. Lots of Mayor Arcanas in a spread indicate so and you had six out of twelve cards.

The spirit itself is represented by either Judgement or The Sun, i think its the former.

The Lovers Reversed as an upcoming event... hmmm, Ill say the spirit is indeed working for you but there is some lack of structure in the relationship. Either he is not working as intended or your intentions are not clear.

You are likely to move to another spirit, this however will bring you some regret in the future. Nothing serious, but enough to take in consideration.

The advise here, regardless of what you chose to do, is to measure your accomplishments against your own past instead of your expectations.(The World Reversed)

If you manage to do this, the outcome is represented by the Magician. Pretty self explanatory.

Calm yourself, build some structure for your practices and you will have a tremendous future in the occult.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18180608
As a personal advise, try sticking to this spirit.
>>
>>18180526
>>18180509
>>18180603

Doing yours later if you want.

>>18180534
How did you know!? :^(

jk, Aries are cool. Dont know too many of them irl now that i think about it... the ones from /div/ are pretty nice tho.
>>
File: tumblr_mjej8yhVTp1qjpsedo1_400.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjej8yhVTp1qjpsedo1_400.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>18180622
yes
>>18180603
here, deffinetly would appreciate it very much
>>
>>18180622
>>18180509
Nice, you might remember me i was the anon with the elsa and the ice cubes pic
>Male
> Aquarius
How hard would it be for me to reach my goals towards her?
>>
>>18180608
oh thank you anon yeah he is a very nice spirit he actually gives me a lot of signs but yeah I felt so disapointed. I guess I will summon him tomorrow speak of a new deadline and make terms much more clearer. thank you for this read Newhelp.
>>
File: 8balls divvy up.jpg (18KB, 425x369px) Image search: [Google]
8balls divvy up.jpg
18KB, 425x369px
What do ya'll think of magic 8balls?
>>
File: 1471278079728.gif (864KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471278079728.gif
864KB, 500x270px
Will do a few readings for the next hour or so before I have to go to class.

Name/nickname, and a question are all I need. Though since I'm not actually drinking tonight I really will push for a cute picture to go along with your post if you can spare one, but it's not required by any means.
>>
>>18180649
Frank
Is she the one they told me about?
I am sorry anon i dont keep pics on my phone
>>
>>18180622
yes please
>>
File: brendan fraser 07dec10 02.jpg (52KB, 475x640px) Image search: [Google]
brendan fraser 07dec10 02.jpg
52KB, 475x640px
>>18180649
Serah
What does my next boyfriend look like?
>>
>>18180649
Miyako
What is gonna happen in the upcoming month? Thanks.
>>
File: u1-3a025fd.jpg (235KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
u1-3a025fd.jpg
235KB, 1440x1080px
>>18180649
Hi there, giving you a cute picture, I don't want a reading but if you want one, let me know. I'd like to repay the favour for the Egyptian crocodile ^_^
>>
File: tired pepe.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
tired pepe.png
267KB, 420x420px
>>18180657
>How next gf/bf look like

Cancer queries, pls readers dont respond
>>
>>18180662
Kys
>>
>>18180649
No picture from me, but I'll ask you a favor and be very grateful for it. There is an abusive piece of shit for whom I need an identifying symbol scried. I thank you in advance.
>>
>>18180649
mew
does he want me?
>>
general reading.
>>
File: 1408453563006.png (410KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
1408453563006.png
410KB, 500x697px
>>18180653
No worries about the pic man,

I see a woman scantily clad, but also somewhat dressed riding a big cat of some sort through a dense jungle. She's dressed in something that looks almost tribal or very primitive in terms of clothing. Like hide or raw plant material based mostly. She's having a blast and almost looks like she's doing the whole "yee haw" thing from Dr. Strangelove where the dude rides the bomb, but with a large jungle cat and less explosiveness instead.

Can't say for sure if she's the one you've been told about, but if she should happen to meet up with you in the jungle expect a wild ride son. Really excitable young lady, with a lot of energy and pep is the feeling I'm getting here. Very primal and natural feeling about it too. The cat is an ambush predator by trade so it makes me think it may be a more hidden influence, but the way she's riding about and galloping through the jungle it's probably pretty noticeable in the grand scheme of things.
>>
Doing three scrys.
>>
>>18180682
Male

Will i ever Get over my inhibitions and just be happy?
>>
>>18180682
I welcome a second opinion for
>>18180669
I'm male
>>
>>18180649
Anonymous
How do I acquire riches?
>>
>>18180682
Male
Anything about my next relationship would be really great
>>
File: 1435781789743.jpg (46KB, 872x652px) Image search: [Google]
1435781789743.jpg
46KB, 872x652px
>>18180657
Would you be happy if I told you they looked like Brendan Fraser? No idea who that is, but he's kinda creepy looking if you ask me. Good /x/ image right there.

Dirty blond short hair, this guy is pretty ripped, was wearing only shorts in the brief time that I saw him. Very square jaw, and broad shoulders. Has a piercing on his left ear with a small diamond looking deal in it. No visible tattoos or anything. Looks like a generic kinda guy who works out really.

>>18180662
In a way all reads are kinda cancerous to some extent, what difference does it make if someone asks between something major or just a personal whim? Either way they just want help with a question or problem outside themselves. S'all more or less the same as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>18180649
On mobile, sorry!
female
what's my next boyfriend's job, or studies, or personality??
>>
>>18180680
Thanks, im not sure what to make out of all of this, really gotta think it trough but my query was also somewhat vague so its really my fault
>>
>>18180649
how will friday's evocation will go? will I get the desired results in the end?
>>
>>18180526
>Former Cancer, Now Gemini

He fell for the meme
>>
File: squish.png (21KB, 152x142px) Image search: [Google]
squish.png
21KB, 152x142px
>>18180649
Heyo! I'd appreciate a read about if I'll get a boyfriend before the year ends, if you're still hanging around.
>>
>>18180661

Are you Latina? just wondering
>>
File: 1465750059053.png (328KB, 700x685px) Image search: [Google]
1465750059053.png
328KB, 700x685px
>>18180658

I see liquid fire being poured out of a martini glass. It never hits the ground and evaporates into smoke and flames right before it touches the bottom of its fall. I know liquid fire sounds weird, but imagine napalm perhaps, or a red liquid that ignites on contact with the air outside the cup. Gives me the feeling of temporality, thirst, and insatiability with circumstances.

I take this to mean something similar to the Greek story of Tantalus, the dude who went to Hades for some bad stuff and every time he goes to drink from the water just below his lips it recedes, and every time he reaches for a fruit the branch extends just beyond his grasp. Seems like it'll be a period in time where you may feel like your efforts are not paying off, and that they are at a mismatch with things in general. It will all kind of go up in smoke, despite the substance to them. Little rough on here, hate to be the bearer of bad or kinda meh news, but I do hope it works out, future is always in your hands so never stop working to build a future that you want to live.

>>18180661
Nice to chat with you again. I'm quite alright with the reading offer though, I really have a one track mind when it comes to things and I've already gotten a few reads on it here, don't want to overdo it or anything, but I really do appreciate the offer. If you have something on your mind feel free to toss in a question if you'd like though.
>>
>>18180649
>>18180603
>>
File: 1445905809432.jpg (15KB, 185x152px) Image search: [Google]
1445905809432.jpg
15KB, 185x152px
>>18180720
>>18180710
Need a name/alias here guys. Don't mean to be nitpicky or bothersome here, but I gotta have the tools to work with if you want good results. Happy to read it, just need y'all to fill out the rest of the paperwork.

>>18180669
Kind of an odd one a bit outside my usual area but I'll give it a shot. I see the shape of something that looks a bit like a beetle, roundish oval center with 6 sharp lines coming out of it, in 'L" shapes. Two point up, and the other 4 downward. Looks a bit like a brooch or something, the colours red and black come up, (kinda edgy) the oval appears a light red and is shaped like a dome with a flat bottom, while the "legs" of the beetle are black and shaped almost like bendy straws with a sharp point at the end of the tip not coming out from the "body". Hope that means something, not really sure how to interpret that, but just reporting what I saw there, boss.
>>
>>18180721
In a way ya, why?

>>18180725
Aye, you did helped me on that day, made me remind something I was putting aside so I really appreciate and wish to repay somehow. I'm good now too, thanks, need more action than reflection at this point, bless you. ^_^
>>
Sorry I had a phone call.

>>18180687
A golden sprinkler spinning? No it's in place, but it's sending out golden shurikens very fast. I thought it was spinning at first, but it looks more like it's staying in place spitting out the same color golden shurikens. It looks like it would be painful, which makes me wince in recoil.

What I take from this is your *golden* ticket to being happy are facing these problems head on. No matter what happens and how painful it may be, it must be done. It doesn't mean you have to take this in a structured and organized approach though, so you can have fun in the method you tackle these qualms maybe, perhaps making the act of overcoming these feats enticing.

tl;dr If you put effort in and tackle these problems, yes.

>>18180692
I vaguely saw an enlarged, white-greyish looking actual heart. It wasn't white as in it was pure. It's hard to explain, it gave off the color that it was decaying but it was not decaying. The large heart wasn't beating either, it was just still. Morbidly obese people have enlarged hearts and the vision itself felt kind of sickly and gross looking.

>>18180698
I got an image very fast for this, surprisingly. A beautiful yellow rose being carried up to a girl's nose as she sniffs it. I can't see the woman clearly because I'm more in her perspective but I'm getting Belle vibes.

I'm not saying your next relationship is going to be Beauty and the Beast, but it is going to be a very lovely and happy relationship. Yellow is the color of hope and happiness, and perhaps however this girl treats you will make you feel this way about life with this girl.
>>
>>18180738
Oh jeez, >>18180720 here. I'm sorry! I was kind of in a rush when I made that post so I guess I forgot. Call me C!
>>
File: aphrodite-birth.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
aphrodite-birth.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>18180649
Patty
How is my love life at college? Do I go on dates?
>>
File: 1425153139295.jpg (84KB, 399x700px) Image search: [Google]
1425153139295.jpg
84KB, 399x700px
>>18180675
If he doesn't I know someone who might :^)
That's a really sad way to word a question though, as a stray myself that hits deep friend.

I see a boat tied to a dock late at night. MIght be the ocean might be a lake it's a bit hard to tell. The only light source in this vision comes from some moving lanterns by the boat, there are two of them being held and in the dancing light and shadow one can make out approximately three persons. Two are holding the lanterns and the third moving about between them. They look like they're cloaked or wearing heave petticoats or something, one has a hat, looks almost like an old school tricorn hat or something. Feels like what it must be like to stalk George Washington out on a midnight boat ride from the bushes or something. One of the figures with a lantern gets onto the boat, and the vision ends there.

Secret meetings late at night and plans to move along somewhere. Seems like it's something that is being talked about a bit, but ultimately time will tell. The third person in the vision is interesting because they lacked a lantern but still seemed important to all this. One of the lantern bearers was certainly a man due to his size and silhouette, but he's not the one who got in the boat towards the end. In a way I think this begs the question of if he's looking to sail away with someone similar, (ie the other lantern person) or to stay and be the light for the person without one. It's unknown but use this to think of what kind of person you are, and want to be in this scenario. Kind of a hard to interpret one since most of the vision was a bit flickery and hard to see because of ambient lighting. Hope it was at least entertaining if not helpful.
>>
>>18180682
Doing a few more scrys.
>>
>>18180738
No interpretation necessary. That's precisely what I wanted, thank you. If ever you want to know something other than next gf or think something may have changed since the last time I read that for you, let me know.

>>18180756
Interesting, thank you. I'd offer you one as well, but it would have to wait a few hours.
>>
File: cowboybebop.jpg (376KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
cowboybebop.jpg
376KB, 1680x1050px
>>18180738
ahah whoops sorry bruh im >>18180710
you can call me Manchi here's a pic
>>
>>18180649
Megan
What do you see in terms of my love life?
>>
>>18180768
f
what will become of me? the path im going, where does it lead to? thank you
>>
>>18180768
Male. Can you tell me what lies in the future between her and me?
>>
>>18179514
:( thank you for the advice friend
I would still love a reading if possible though
>>
>>18180768
Female. Entity protecting me? Who is it and what does it look like?
>>
>>18180768
Gold shuriken guy here, on my phone now.
Will I be successful?
>>
>>18180603

For starters ill say that no card talked about love, which i find interesting. Lots of Pentacles and Swords.

If you have not shared your intentions with him, the cards recommend you to maintain it this way. Sharing ideas will do no good.

Is there another male related to the situation? three court cards were relevant to the reading, all of them male.

Well regardless, my interpretation is to wait for the right moment to leave. Keep in mind Justice is present, truth will catch on lies so dont use them to your advantage. Dont expect fairy tales with this relationship, however i might be wrong.

Closing note: If you feel your life is threatened (not indicated by the cards), just leave and/or call the cops.

Also, try asking other reader for this query, it was hard for me so i might be wrong and i dont want to screw you.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18180768
Male
Hey stranger. I'm coming down from a period of optimism and hard work. I feel on the verge of giving up on things I shouldn't. Can a reading give me some guidance? Something to focus on? Music? Academic stuff? Working out? Personal realtionships? Anything?
>>
>>18180768
If you manage to get this far.

Male
Describe next gf please
>>
File: 1448134479804.png (195KB, 2254x2260px) Image search: [Google]
1448134479804.png
195KB, 2254x2260px
>>18180649
This guy here, got about 20 minutes before I have to head out will do what I can before I leave and get to the others when I can, after I return. Please be patient and check back in the thread later If you're still interested in a read, and I don't manage to get to yours before I head to class.

>>18180694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNtuAvGvRo8
:^) I gotcha famalam

Really tho, I see a vehicle of some kind hovering slightly above the ground. It takes a lot of effort to lift something that large and heavy looking off the ground but once it's up it's just a glide from there on out it would seem.

Looks like a straightforward on here. Something with a larger initial investment (could be either monetary or labour-wise) that will sort of pay fro itself after a while. Financially it sounds like purchasing a franchise, starting a business, or renting a place where the initial start up is expensive/a lot of work, but begins to become an assest after a while if you continue to maintain it. Just my opinion though. Best of luck to you in making loadsa money friendo.
>>
>>18180768
Male
Will I be able to get my first job before the end of the year? And if I do get that job, how will I do?
>>
>>18180768
Male
In what way should I view the particular way I perceive the world as opposed to how others view it?
If that's too weird of a question, then I'd just like to know about my current place on this journey I find myself in?

If you reach this question, then many thanks!
>>
File: tumblr_odift5wNbu1qzix81o1_540.jpg (47KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odift5wNbu1qzix81o1_540.jpg
47KB, 540x342px
So, readers what got you interested in divination in the first place? How long have you been practicing? Why do you read here on /div/?
>>
File: Poke throw.gif (3MB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
Poke throw.gif
3MB, 400x241px
>>18180755
>Why?

You heavily remind me of an old friend who was a diviner herself. You chose similar pics she would and i think she is Aries too...

But since you use the word ''in a way'' then my assumptions were wrong... oh well
>>
>>18180799
Debilitating depression and a pathetic need for a false sense of hope.
>>
File: 1474059363443.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474059363443.png
53KB, 200x200px
>>18180782
ok ty. NO there is no other male, I atcually am very content with this one besides the anger and things he says. I'll ask for more readings thank you very much. So if anyone else is intrested pls do so!
>>
File: 1431901015161.jpg (53KB, 351x480px) Image search: [Google]
1431901015161.jpg
53KB, 351x480px
>>18180755
>need more action than reflection at this point.
Feel you on that one, Good luck on making your dreams a reality. Thanks for your advice the other day too, it's funny how little things like that can influence our lives for the better.

>>18180769
>If ever you want to know something other than next gf
But that assumes I think that'll happen. I'm really more concerned with human loneliness as a phenomena. Just that it seems some people are meant to be alone in the truest sense of the word. Though really you aren't far off with that assessment of it, we're all a little petty and needy when it comes to wanting to be loved so I won;t argue with you there. Either way thank you for your earlier reads and insights into my silly little problems, means a lot that you'd take the time to do that for me.

>>18180705
I see a sterile environment and strange professional and important looking machines, may be indicative of a science-related, lab work, or medical type interest. Used to work at a place that produced computer parts and it looks a lot like the quality control area where peeps used to check each individual piece for imperfections or to adjust weird tiny computer part details. I only mention it because it reminds me of the whole "clean room" type feeling you get from one of those places.

May represent a profession or interest in some kind of analytical or laboratory type work or field of study. May also be a play on personality and reflect a clean-cut individual with a somewhat strict sense of personal rules and values. Could go either way, but I lean a bit towards the former interpretation.
>>
>>18180649
>Chris

Can i get a general reading or if a specific question, love reading i guess?
>>
>>18180769
>>18180756
No problem. In the beginning months of next year, what/how am I doing?

>>18180773
I really like what I saw for this. It feels like I'm in the magician's equivalent of what would be probably Aristotle's study and I can see the sky above me. It's beautiful. The study seems to be in a castle. The magician is kind of dressed like a typical wizard, though, in royal blue and silly hat. He has his hands out, with a golden star in between his right and left index fingers. He's studying it intensely.

The path you are going is the right path. You are going to find something that is like a shining star to you and focus a lot of time and energy into it. Judging by the wizard robes I would think you will have a good time doing it too. You will have a purpose and work towards something. Although there is a gray like castle like structure around you, I don't know if I would necessarily interpret that as riches ahoy. I get more of a feeling it's more you focus more on this than social connections, sort of gating yourself off, but it is a nice and pleasant distraction that keeps you intrigued and focused.

>>18180777
I'm not well versed in entities, sorry. I would try asking someone else as I wouldn't want to lead you astray.

>>18180779
I see someone thumbing lines on a page in a book, I can't read it though. Then I see someone throwing the book down in frustrating and it seems like he's hitting something repeatedly. It gave me quite a fright. What are these problems, exactly?

>>18180783
I keep seeing arrows pointing every which way. Sometimes It's at an angle and going back and forth. The coolest one I saw was the green with a little white tornado circling it. I'm not getting a frantic vibe, more of a "so many options!" vibe.

I wouldn't focus on one thing. I would focus your energy on different things so you can have a healthy balance and not get bored. Set a routine for yourself maybe with an hour a day dedicated to each?

I'm done reading.
>>
File: 1450313418560.png (89KB, 376x391px) Image search: [Google]
1450313418560.png
89KB, 376x391px
>>18180710
>>18180720
>>18180730
>>18180765
>>18180771
I really must be running now, Sorry guys, life and adult responsibility, calls. Will get back to these as soon as I can, check back in the thread in a few hours if you still want the results to your read, I'll definitely get to these, it may take a while but I got yo back anons. Apologies for the inconvenience, but I will get to them when I can.

>>18180799
See >>18180808, couldn't have said it better myself. It's an excuse for me to talk to people and feel like I'm making a difference in whatever little insignificant way I can. Nice to feel useful and wanted from time to time you know?
>>
>>18180817
>at a place that produced computer parts
G E E K S Q U A D
>>
>>18180828
thank you :) cool vision and fits.
>>
>>18180808
>>18180831
Gosh I have depression and like feeling that I'm useful. I'm still fairly new at reading though and don't want people to get mad at me 'cause then I'll just feel worse.
>>
>>18180831
you seem like nice guy, do you play terraria? do you need friend to talk to?
>>
File: 04.jpg (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
118KB, 800x600px
>>18180800
Oh nice, I've been on /div/ for almost year but using different names or anon, just settling with Alari which is the one I use on irc/discord. Your old friend must be a very cool person ^^

I said in a way because I'm mixed, part Native part Latina but not Hispanic :)

>>18180817
Aye, I'm pleased it helped you somehow. I'm always open to a good chat or just being random. You seem to be a very nice lad and wish you good things on your way. Bless you.
>>
>>18180831
ok take your time, sending positive vibes
>>
>>18180828
Gold shuriken, I don't really have that many problems lmao, maybe in just frustrated with myself?
>>
>>18180857
Gold shuriken, will I ever get /fit/? You don't have to answer just if you want to
>>
>>18180841
No one is gonna get mad at you for trying to help anon if anything at least they get to think outside the box
>>
>>18180799
I used to be engaged to a very gifted card reader. While I had extensive occult experience, I was never able to make sense of a spread, having no knack whatsoever for divination.

About two years ago, after years of effort, I finally cracked it, and my runes finally spoke to me, not just the other way around. Soon after, I started scrying, and I picked up tarot a little over a year ago. I've experimented with other methods and gotten good results, but I have confidence in my performance with these three.

Why? Part of it was a way to be okay with a major period in my life being over, and part of it was just another occult skill, albeit a rather useful one. As an experimental occultist, you never know how valuable a diviner can be until you suddenly find yourself without one.

Also, it's part of my research and projects, but I won't get into that.
>>
File: handsome hit.gif (35KB, 834x600px) Image search: [Google]
handsome hit.gif
35KB, 834x600px
>>18180799

Just a crazy idea i had, and now been practicing for over a year now.

Lot of crazy experiences in the middle, plus talking to people in the time of my life that i am more alone has kept me interested.

I blame the Jews :v
>>
>>18180768
Female
How do I stop feeling like this
>>
>>18180923
For making decisionshow often has it worked out well? How often does it not?
>>
>>18180799
To know the future
>>
>>18180799
I've been trying to become a reader in the process of it I started dweling on other parts, heck I even started goetia when other people said I couldn't but I did... I am still fairly new to all this but I am making progress. Slowly but steady. I want to fill the void that lives inside this heart. But I'm hoping and praying I will find a new path in this life. The left hand path is my chosen path.
>>
>>18181017
What happened after goetia
>>
>>18181046
good things actually, I feel much more balanced in the head actually... one of the spirits I'm working with has made me feel better much more stabler. I use to get angry at stupid things now I'm more grounded and patient with certain people that have crossed my path. Without losing myself, so I am kind of thankful. I have proven wrong those who have said "you can't do goetia" well turns out I actually could
>>
I'm fairly new to tarot, so hit me with some questions. Preferably easier ones.

>gender
>favorite color
>query

Feedback is much appreciated
>>
>>18181077
Male
Gray
Will it happend if i try to?
>>
>>18181077
Male
Purple

Would going with my current thought right now go against what I should be doing? Is it something that could disrupt anything?
>>
>>18181077
female
blue
Love reading please. I have an S/O
>>
>>18181077
Male
Red
General
>>
>>18181077
female
cerulean
does he still care about me?
>>
>>18181077
>>gender
M
>>favorite color
Dark purple
>>query
General reading or if specific question: is there something i should be aware/watch out for that could be of great help

Thanks!
>>
>>18181077
Male
Purple
Will I date someone before the year ends?
>>
>>18181077
Male
Red
Will me and this girl go out?
>>
>>18181096
While you might hurt some feelings, in the end it will be a wise decision that benefits you
>>
>>18181077
Male
White
How does she feel towards me?
>>
>>18181077
Male
Red

Will I ever get /fit/?
>>
>>18181147
Smoking weed when I should be studying?
Word. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18181103
It looks like you and your s/o have reached a milestone recently, maybe even have just gotten together. A big decision seems to be coming your way that you might not agree on. It will take some convincing to get your s/o to agree with you on this decision, but it will be best if you do.
>>
>>18179304
>male
>libra
>scry
> can you tell me something about my future girlfriend? what does she looks like? how is she right now? my heart is beating so fast and i dont know why.
>>
>>18181081
tfw i got skipped
>>
File: CKzsAAEVEAAilRO.png (171KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
CKzsAAEVEAAilRO.png
171KB, 600x432px
What were you experiences in /div/ so far? Did anything come true and who told you?
>>
>>18181220
The other reader that did the voice recordings was extremely good imo
>>
>>18181223
There were many readers that did voice recordings. Which one?
>>
>>18181227
I do not really know how to spell it, sometimes he used tv static as a method and helped many people around here, around 1000 if im not mistaken
>>
>>18181236
chirionymous!!! yess he is awesome
>>
>>18181109
It looks like you've been down lately, maybe become some kind of change going on in life? You want to branch out socially or solidify current relationships, but your emotions are holding you back. If you can overcome this you will find yourself in a great relationship.
>>
>>18180768
If you're still doing them
Male
Will we ever get anywhere close to how we used to be or should I just give up?
>>
>>18181112
He seems to be only thinking about bettering himself at the moment instead of having any focus on you. It seems selfishness is a recurring trait of his.
>>
Female
Will he come back?
>>
>>18181284
Also, purple
>>
>>18181115
It seems that you have been focusing on bettering yourself lately, maybe in school or work, or even emotionally? While this may be good for you, you should take a minute from making yourself happy to help out someone around you. You may find some personal growth out of helping them.
>>
Male. Sun sign Gemini. Favorite color is purple. 29 years old. Any other information you need, just ask.

I have friends and intellectually, I know they care about me, but when I'm alone I get lonely really easily and feel like everyone's forgotten about me and nobody cares anymore. Just looking for a reading that might give me some advice about how to proceed.
>>
>>18181267
yeah this is true... I guess he forgot about me ;_;
>>
>>18181194
>maybe even have just gotten together
Kind of, we've been together a few months
>A big decision seems to be coming your way that you might not agree on.
There's a big decision on my part that I may act out on, I know he won't be happy.. Good to know that there's a chance it'll turn out okay. Thanks for the reading, pretty good for a fairly new reader :)
>>
>>181807682
Female
when will I get into a relationship?
>>
>>18181247
Pretty much, yeah. I have an opportunity coming along soon, but I'm apprehensive as fuck for reason after reason. I'm really scared of giving this one a try.
>>
Air query
What is this thing that is attached to me?
Is it an old friend?
Is it what is causing troubles?
>>
>>18179330
>>18179383
Thank you so much.
>>
>>18181122
If you desire a relationship before the year ends you should focus on the interest of others rather than your own, especially if a love interest is in your life. Learn to trust others and let them take control of situations and to step out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>18181077
Female
Purple
What does J think of me? Is he interested in dating me? Will we ever date?
>>
>>18181077

female
pink
a love general, i'm single and looking for a new guy. if you can't get to me that's okay too
>>
>>18180117
>Aries/Pisces Cusp
I don't mind it, but I guess the reason it sucks is because at my worst I'm an egotistical douche who think he's gods gift to mankind or an insecure mess of emotions who should kys.
>>
>>18181142
It is not looking likely. While you make be able to find common interests to build a relationship, she is more focused on herself at the moment. You'll tire yourself out if you try to get her to date you.
>>
>>18181077
If you could do >>18181251
I would greatly appreciate it. Favorite color is purple.
>>
>>18181405
Thanks
Mind telling me what cards you got?
That's weird because I was pretty sure she liked me.
>>
File: hoojooka.png (393KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hoojooka.png
393KB, 720x1280px
I saw my balls in the morning mirror and my nuts shriveled to a shrunken shrub. Drink this dick foil.
>>
>>18181150
>>18181175
>>18181284
>>18181394
>>18181396
>>18181411
Sorry guys, my gf got home early so I'll be getting off for now.

>>18181315
>>18181319
>>18181331
Thanks for the feedback guys, it helps out a lot.
>>
>>18181399
My Aries/Pisces cusp fun is that I'm an emotional, hard headed twat lol. I can dish but its a bit rough to take it. Or something like that lol
>>
>>18181399
I'm Aries as well
Same here... it sucks mang.

Btw If you're up for a reading, I would like to know a bit more about the changes going on in my mind and my life atm and get some insight.
>>
Hi there, I'd love a tarot reading I've been thinking about the occult alot lately since I've had a few experience this year with a witch and another fortune teller which was very insightful but scary how they knew so much about me.

I'm Male and my Sun Sign is Libra(27th September 1994), 22 years old; I'd like to know if you can see anything about my destiny or my future (not really to do with romance but if that comes up too it would be nice) Thanks!!
>>
>>18181426
>my gf got home early so I'll be getting off
I'm sorry but this made me kek
>>18181430
Something like that haha
>>18181433
Check'd. I wouldn't say it sucks, it just is. Perhaps a little later anon, gotta finish laundry and my book for bookclub tomorrow
>>
As this seems a little out of depth of the busy readers currently available, I wonder if any competent occult reader would enjoy taking a crack at the complicated project I dropped today. Take it as an air-query, if you will.
I've been lending energy to someome I don't entirely trust, and I wish to know his motivations to seeking out to me first, when we're all surrounded by competent mediums dues to out religion. The results have been between satisfactory and impressive, but I feel it endangers me, and I wonder if he does so intentionally or if he's unaware, and hopefully, if he's used such patterns with other mediums before, as it's possible he's caused me real harm - if intentional or unintentional, I can't know. Today I cut off the project, and although he seemed outwardly fine with it, I wonder if he's hiding his true feelings and intentions and how this will play out of me. Specially when another mage might be willing to face the first one head on in the defense of other potential victims he might pick up.
Anyway, can anyone make anything out of this cluster mess?
I need to know if his intentions are truly selfish or selfless for the sake of the people he can help with his skills; if he sees me as nothing but sacrifice; and what would the consequenses of bringing another strong mage on to counter him.

Very complex query. To make it interesting, I'll add it relates to blood magic and surprisinlgly effective healing magic, which we perform regularly at a small temple and got quite a following

I'm female, cancer, 28
He's male, Libra, 30.
I'd really appreciate one or more cracks at this, as it's could be a big thing if my worst expectations play out.
>>
>>18181466
Empath are you reading?
>>
>>18180105
ay you could have me
I might be too much of an emotional mess for you to handle, but as long as you're kind to me no matter what, and are very affectionate, we'll get along great. I cook and clean. I spent over 3 hours cleaning my ex's shoes one time.

>>18180117
cancer sun, pisces moon, cancer asc
>tl;dr neurotic when upset
>>
>>18180117
Libra and unfortunately I have all the negative aspects of the sign. massive gossip, lickass, pushover, unreliable, lazy.
>>
>>18181505
>ay you could have me
You know how to find me ;^)
>>
>>18181220
Io
>>
>>18181474
I want to try my hand at this but it will take me some time as I'm currently busy.
>>
>>18181466
cool thanks, also dman those dubs... I've been seeing double and tripple digits everywhere lately.
>>
>>18181540
I can check back later. The effort would be very much appreciated.
>>
>>18181474
>28 f cancer
are you the girl who survived cancer? did the guy know?
>>
I have my deck out and can pull some cards for u if u want to google meaning
>>
>>18181576
He visited me while I was in the hospital several times, so yes, he knew. I just don't know if it ocurred to him that it could harm me in my recovery process, and it didn't occurr to me until I got those bad results earlier this week. But this is a very complex story.
>>
File: 1450741836028.jpg (192KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1450741836028.jpg
192KB, 1280x1440px
>>18180649
Is back and catching up with the readings from earlier. Thanks for your patience everyone.

>>18180843
>you seem like nice guy,
Seem is the key word here, I imagine nice people often don't end up lonely if they're turly nice people. How I am here is merely a persona, friend, but thank you for the kind words anyhow.

>>18180710
I see an empty vial like the kind that would be used in a science lab, or frankenstein-esque motion picture. It is empty but a hand picks it up and taps is softly at the bottom, it then produced a red liquid from the place where it was tapped. Almost as if it's bleeding, but it looks more like paint then blood or anything. An an odd read but I'll try my best to interpret it.

To me I think the beaker and lab refer to a process or set goal, like a plan or thought out set of actions. The tapping is just a mundane part of doing whatever is being done, and the red paint/liquid may be a type of result from a strange interactions or possibly a distraction leading to the stopping to the process or original intent of it. Can't do science with a messy lab and vial, now can you?
>>
File: 1451091456817.png (259KB, 540x623px) Image search: [Google]
1451091456817.png
259KB, 540x623px
>>18180720
I'd appreciate if you'll let me be your boyfriend before the end of the year :^) Then we both win really.

Obligatory jokes aside, I see an orb coming out of a smelting plant, It is coated in molten slag and begins to cool revealing to to be almost egg shaped with a small indenture in the centre of it. Almost looks like one of those chairs that used to be popular back in the day that were ovular shaped with a spot to sit carved into it. The metal is cooled by the soft snows of the outside world.

Not sure if this really answers it for sure, but to me I get the sense of new beginnings and winter. Probably closer to the start of the new year if anything, but could also be late winter. Point is that I feel cold weather and new beginnings will be the key to romance for you. Feeling more of the early new year part, but it isn;t a sure thing by any means.
>>
File: CthmVo5VYAAeA71.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CthmVo5VYAAeA71.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>18181613
Oh, kind anon reader! I don't think my query tonight is something you'll want to read. but I saved a cute pic for you in thanks for the other night <3
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
File: 4chan.png (498KB, 774x544px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
498KB, 774x544px
>>18180603
I see a rock fortress cold and alone. The landscape is rugged and like a wasteland out of some post apocalyptic comic book that the kids these days are all into. IT looks like a rough place to traverse, the rocks however are all strange colours purples, blacks and blues that seem unnatural for such a landscape. A wind blows up a great dust storm and with it carries away whatever semblance of loneliness that may have been here.

To me it suggests that you looks for a place where you feel safe, even if circumstances are dire or bleak seeming. Bascially it may be a cop out answer of a vision, but the important thing in the badlands is survival. Find a place where you can live comfortably and survive to your ability. It won't be easy but if you can survive out here on your own, you'll be prepared for anything.

>>18181630
>Oh, kind anon reader! I don't think my query tonight is something you'll want to read.
Pic related my friend, what's on your mind? I'd be more than happy to read whatever it is you got tonight.
>>
>>18181576
I think she means that is her astrological sign.
>>
File: Information.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Information.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>18180768
Hi, if you're still scrying, could you possibly help me find out when or where I'll meet the cult looking for me? Thanks.
>>
>>18181654
Male
>>
File: 1467400196756.jpg (33KB, 480x344px) Image search: [Google]
1467400196756.jpg
33KB, 480x344px
>>18181515
I've got a hit on my impersonator radar
>>
File: oe73oeKxAs1sn9etyo1_r3.gif (283KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
oe73oeKxAs1sn9etyo1_r3.gif
283KB, 500x625px
>>18181645
Well. it would be this >>18181474
But it's such a mess, I'd understand if no reader really wants to touch it, so don't worry about it. I just hope you're feeling good tonight!
>>
>>18181613
>>18180710
desu it really didn't make sense to me, sorry reader but I do thank you for taking a nab at it.
>>
>>18181656
Only one way to find out. You have my email, and I've welcomed you to write before.
>>
File: 1451237646572.jpg (63KB, 476x492px) Image search: [Google]
1451237646572.jpg
63KB, 476x492px
>>18181637
>Go to /soc/ becasue my dear anon friend suggested it.
>First thread I see is "ball rate thread" with a pic of some dude's junk.
>close /soc/ never to return.
Thanks for teaching me a valuable lesson just now friendo :^) only a real pal would show you the cruel truths of the world you didn't want to see.

>>18180765
I see a great coral reef with a million little fishies and sea critters swimming about. It;s like an aquatic rainbow of life and movement. Each critter doing their own thing, but all centred around this main hub. Lots of different and interesting things here, much to learn and a lot to see. Some animals make their own little areas and cut out a niche for themselves in this place. Perhaps that;s the aim to success.

To me it seems like a vague yes answer. There'll be so many things to do, and opportunities that it's likely that you'll find something or someone to get involved with. Sit back and enjoy the sights, the world is your oyster here, (relevant to both the read and your pic actually) but basically kick back and make your choice about it when you feel like it, becasue you'll have more than ample opportunity to grab something.
>>
File: 1408411255671.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408411255671.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>18181657
Woopsies, my bad. Will get to the proper post in just a second. Gonna step out for a smoke to reevaluate my life after the last few experiences.
> I just hope you're feeling good tonight!
You're too polite, being in a shitty situation like yours and still worrying about some how some weirdo like me is doing.

>>18181664
Bummer. Sorry to hear that, maybe I'm a little off after coming back, gonna go out for a smoke to "recharage" so to speak, If you'd like possibly try rewording the question to be more specific to what you really want to know and I'll give it another crack if you'd like.
>>
>>18181474
I'll bite.
-
What are his intentions towards you?

Rune: Hagalaz
Past: Powerful natural forces, evolution, regeneration, cosmic union.
Rune: Eihwaz
Present: Disorientation, vulnerability, death (rebirth in some form for the death part.)
Rune: Gebo
Future: Gift, opportunity, partnership, love-match, sacrifice, obligation.
>>
>>18180649
Niki
Why is he nice to me?
>>
>>18181666
I'm a child in comparison, I'm not at all interesting to converse with.
>>
>>18180649
Tsui
How will my next lover make me happy?
>>
>>18181677
You were really gentle the other night. Checking on you is the least I can do :)

>>18181680
Thank you so much!
>cosmic union
>love match
Of all possible intention and outcomes, these are actually the ones that terrify me the most,
In the future position, does this mean he might be succesful. or that it's just what he's aiming for?
>>
>>18181693
Maybe he's aiming for you to be his love.
>>
>>18181685
Only one way to find out
>>
>>18181711
That would be disturbing. haha. God forbid!
>>
>>18181722
Oh? Are you not on the market?
>>
>>18181713
I know :/
>>
>>18181737
He has many qualities, but his flaws are of a very disturbing sort that makes me uncomfortable. Dating occultists isn't easy, I would dare say. Specially not power-hungry ones.
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>>18181474
I get the vision of a straightjacket. Binding, stuck, trapped. waiting. Whoever is wearing that is at a point of inaction in things. Subject to the whims of the world around them, but their mind is all they have left. A comforting feeling but also inaction. In a way it's like giving yourself a long hug when you can't act in any other way. I also got the name "Melanie" out of nowhere, not sure if it's relevant in anyway of just some background thought that happened to pop up. So may or may not be relevant.

To me this suggests that all you can do is unfortunately sit and wait for the time being. This seems like an action you'll have to decide for yourself and no amount of divination will really give a straightforward answer here. It's gonna be one of those things where you may have to sit and wait for something drastic to happen that will change your mind to decide one way or the other. Sorry if it's kind of a shitty answer, "lel just wait it out" but that's really all I can get on this one, the name part was weird though, keep an eye out for any "Melanie"s you know, or if you meet one soon. Sorry but that's all I got for this one. Tough place to be and an odd read, wish I could help more friend.

>>18181693
>You were really gentle the other night. Checking on you is the least I can do :)
That's sweet of you, but please don't pet strays or else they might think they've found a place to belong. It's a kind gesture but it gets theri hopes up something fierce. Appreciate the sentiment though, feels nice to hear a kind word every now and again. Hang in there anon, keep at it.
>>
>>18181741
Meant to quote
>>18181734
Sorry.
>>
>>18181747
It's fine, thanks for the scrying.
>>
File: 1409548105037.jpg (669KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
1409548105037.jpg
669KB, 1200x877px
>>18180771
I see a house of cards leaning upon one another like dominoes tipped over, but still somewhat standing. The fallen cards support one another and make almost a bridge or pathway in a strange sort of way.

To me this suggests a series of rough times or "fallings" but these will help to build a better foundation or pathway to something new and greater. Sometime we have to make mistakes to learn from them, but ultimately if we can master than knowledge it'll lead to great places. Basically think like bob ross on this one, we don;t make mistakes, we just have happy accidents, and I'm certain you'll make it to a masterpiece someday.
>>
File: paooutoto.jpg (94KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
paooutoto.jpg
94KB, 600x596px
>>18181745
Melanie isn't really a common name in my country, but I get the straight jacket feeling. Since the surgery, it's kinda how I feel - nobody pressures me into doing anything, and I've been rather content, if absolutely limited. Taking part of this project was the first move I had to be committed to on my own will, and that I'm breaking off on my own will as well.
It seems our friendship will continue, so waiting really seems to be the only thing to do until his real intentions are revelead...
And I always take strays home, anon. i have two rescued dogs and three rescued cats, hahah. I'll pet sweet readers and feed them kind words whenever they need it too.
>>
File: 1408595286387.jpg (224KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
1408595286387.jpg
224KB, 1000x722px
>>18180825
I see a chitinous shell buried in the dirt. Looks a bit like a sand dollar or something. It looks like it's been there a while and almost like one wouldn't expect to find that kind of thing. Like a buried treasure waiting just below the surface. It sits half exposed, but one must first notice it to find value in it and go to the effort of digging it up.

Basically to me this seems to mean that you have to either make yourself noticable, or hopw that someone will wonder along and find enough interest in you to dig deeper, but once you have interest you have the skills to back it up so to speak. Once they begin digging they'll certainly find something valuable and that they want to keep. Work on the getting interest part and the rest should work out nicely.
>>
>>18180649
Lee
So, referring back to that series of dreams and sleep paralysis in 2015, what exactly was it that caused it and why? Should I be worried still?
>>
>>18181737
I'll reply within 24 hours, then ^_^
>>
>>18181756
Thanks, this makes me feel a lot better.
>>
File: 1409692740415.jpg (95KB, 520x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1409692740415.jpg
95KB, 520x1254px
>>18181684
There's only one reason guys are nice to gals deep down dear anon ;^)
[nospoilerson/x/]It's because they care on some level[/stillnospoilerson/x/]

I see a lonely little frog sitting on a log in a swamp. He looks contemplative and somewhat trance-like almost. He's probably got a lot on his little frog mind. Staying still out in the open can be dangerous but he's got bigger, more internal concerns.

Jokes aside from earlier I think they probably do like you in some regard whether it's romantic and they want you to be the princess that kisses the frog, or that they just want a friend, it's unsure, but one way or another this little froggle looked like he could really use a hug is all I'm saying. Seems like he's looking for reciprocity or comfort in some regard. The whole "gotta give to get" mentality

>>18181765
>And I always take strays home, anon.
That's super sweet of you. World needs more of that. You keep rocking it anon, wishing you the best and I truly hope that you make it to a point where you can smile again. Seems like you have a right mentality about things and a kind heart. I sincerely hope that that will help lead you to success.
>>
File: 1419875633083.jpg (489KB, 1282x1860px) Image search: [Google]
1419875633083.jpg
489KB, 1282x1860px
>>18181688
>How will my next lover make me happy?
>don't assume things, nothing in life is to be taken for granted. Cute nickname though So I truly do hope they do make you happy regardless.

I get the vision of a warm warm jacket. It's a bit old and well loved, but it's got a trust feeling to it. Like an old friend that's always there for you, emotional attachment, and possibly the adult version of a comfort blanket. It's a nice little jacket, perhaps a bit big on whoever's wearing it, but that's kind of the charm to it I guess.

Seems like they'll be a really comforting, affectionate and supportive person emotionally and probably physically too. A real provider type in terms of being there when you need em.
>>
File: 1441941948580.png (49KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1441941948580.png
49KB, 173x180px
>>18181772
I see someone trying on a series of different hats in front of a mirror, A cowboy hat, a Peruvian wool hat, a cool snapback, even a little fez, you get the point all kinds of cute hats and a million different styles. After each hat they put on the give a look and take it off to try on another tossing the previous one to the side.

To me this just suggests changes and personal reflection (possibly a pun becasue of the mirror) But really to me it doesn't seem like much of a reason to worry, perhaps it's just a reaction to adapting to different situations and was just a particularly odd hat to wear for a litte bit. Styles and changes, but also self imposed desire to be different than you were a moment ago. Kind of a campy answer that I'm sure you've gotten similar things to, but that's how I see it m80. Hope it was helpful, or at the very least entertaining to envision someone playing dress-up with a million hats.
>>
File: 1466285090225.jpg (148KB, 737x464px) Image search: [Google]
1466285090225.jpg
148KB, 737x464px
>>18180649
lisa
next boyfriend's personality please, thanks
>>
File: 1461202670277.jpg (2MB, 1554x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461202670277.jpg
2MB, 1554x1200px
>>18180649
Alrighty finished all the reads I promised and then some, probably gonna call it a night there, but before I bounce if anyone has any last minute questions or followups please feel free to ask before I shut down for the evening. Thanks to everyone who requested a read and for putting up with me yet again tonight. Hope I'm not becoming too invasive or annoying in these threads with my depressive bullshit and weird readings/pictures.
>>
>>18181821
how old are you reader?
>>
File: Accelerator.full.560878.jpg (204KB, 552x637px) Image search: [Google]
Accelerator.full.560878.jpg
204KB, 552x637px
>>18181821
Alex
Could you tell me anything about the cult looking for me?
-
I like having multiple insights, it's nice to piece together and think about.
>>
>>18181774
You're sweet :)
I'll get the courage to email hopefully
>>
File: 1424722200602.jpg (166KB, 650x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1424722200602.jpg
166KB, 650x1176px
>>18181819
Laid back and to the point of almost irresponsibilty or apathy, but still manages to find a way to get things done surprisingly. Not sure if it's just luck or what but it always seems to go alright despite not being a real go getter. Might be one of those intelligent but lazy types who's actually quite capable when inspired, but otherwise seems like their potential is hidden.

>>18181828
A little bit of a personal question there anon, usually people only ask that if they think you're acting above or below your age. I'll make it a little game, if you had to guess what would you say? I'll tell you afterwards but I'm just curious as to what age I come off as. in your opinion
>>
>>18181811
Err... I'm not sure how to respond to that reading to be honest desu.
Its nature is rather confusing when searching in reference to the question, but it hauntingly gave rise to a possibility that I may have been the cause of that weird shit myself somehow? That's what I got from what I think is my "intuition," but that stills calls into question to my response for the phenomena at that current time when it occurred.
To be even more frank with you, I was asking about super weird instances of sleep paralysis where I believed that I was facing a spirit at some point. Not that I didn't find your reading insightful, which it was, but this particular reading came off weird to me. Am I evaluating it wrong or was that the self-reflection you were referring to?

Also, thanks very much for the reading! If you've head off already then I wish you a pleasant sleep.
>>
>>18181836
you're probably 21
>>
File: 1400428114535.jpg (392KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1400428114535.jpg
392KB, 600x900px
>>18181829
>Could you tell me anything about the cult looking for me?
After a long and decisive psychic insight process it seems the answer is, yes. I can probably tell you about it. Glad I could help :^)

Okay real read though, I see a group that isn't particularly large or influential, but still a force to be reckoned with, they're dressed like something out of the thousand and one nights, reminds me a lot of the story of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves. (inb4 some tumblrina triggered by "orientalism" comment) But they seem like they're organized but actually pretty easily outwitted with a little quick thinking and avoided with a few tricks up your sleeve. If shit goes really south you could always rent a magic carpet and just leave town.

Really though I get the feeling of a smallish tight knit group that may be cohesive, but honestly not as effiecent or effective as their reputation seems to lead others to believe. A bit rag-tag if anything but dont underestimate them becasue of this, use your wits and knowledge to stay a step ahead of them and you should have no issues. Best of luck, dunno how one even gets into a situation like that, but sounds like a real concerning place to be. Wasn't even aware cults were still around much nowadays. Interesting though, Hope the read was a helpful though.
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>18181859
>>
>>18181855
Hn, so related to Japan or something? When I noticed they were watching me.. Eh, I won't go into details. They mainly wore crimson and a old guy said we'd meet soon. I scryed them a few days ago and he looked straight at me and said "There you are." Felt a energy be shoved through my eyes and travel throughout my body. Since then I've been restless and been trying to find them even more. They haven't been trying to hurt me or anything, even though they have the right to after I went defensive and fucked a few of them up.
>>
File: mermaidstarot.jpg (81KB, 564x509px) Image search: [Google]
mermaidstarot.jpg
81KB, 564x509px
I will be doing 5 readings:

I need:
>A name / nickname
>Your gender
>The query

I do love readings, in fact I have the mermaids tarot just for that purpose. I do not do love readings. Stupid questions will be ignored.
>>
>>18181864
>I do love readings
>I do not do love readings.
uwotm8
>>
>>18181849
>but this particular reading came off weird to me
Fair enough, I'm only human too so sometimes my interpretations can be a bit off. I just try my best to make sense of what I see. Sometimes it's a bit hard, but I try to include both the vision and interp if I can so that the questioners can take their own stab at the story up above if they feel I left something out or just read into it in a strange way.

Part of it may also be that despite being here on /x/ and doing readings I'm not too well immersed in /x/ culture these days, like I have an /x/-tan folder from back in the day with cute pics, but sometimes I have a hard time disciphering the lingo and process people are doing around here, invoking, and summoning, and higher powers oh my. I'm just a stray visiting from time to time so it may also just be my unfamiliarity of the subject making things a bit hard to look into since I'm sometimes not entirely sure what it is I'm supposed to be looking into or what it's implications/ applications are with 100% certainty.

Sorry if it wasn't quite on par, but I enjoy getting feedback like this, lets me know where and how I can improve. Appreciate it anon,

>>18181854
What makes you say that if I may ask? before telling you how close or far off you were.
>>
File: 40edf9f133e1b2db6c6fd6b995ca335d.jpg (568KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
40edf9f133e1b2db6c6fd6b995ca335d.jpg
568KB, 1280x1000px
>>18181864
Alex
Male
Tell me a bit about the cult looking around for me, please.
>>
>>18181866
Fug I am sleepy. I do not do general readings.
>>
>>18181864
Gregor
Male
What will happen if I finally confront D. about the way she treated me and just cut contact?
I feel very hurt and it's been years. It's like an incredibly hopeless situation and punishment doesn't fit the "crime" at all.
>>
>>18181880
Got it. Call me Brandon, and let me know if her feelings towards me have softened. Thanks.
>>
>>18181836
can i ask what you saw?
>>
>>18181864
Kyon
Male

I don't usually ask for one, but since you're offering, I'll take a love reading
>>
File: 1408463392617.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1408463392617.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>18181894
Oh right sorry, I usually include that but for some reason forgot it this time. Sorry about that it's been a long day. My bad.

Vision was a little sloth, like the animal. It was chilling in a tree but had fruits falling out of it into it's (lap? dunno little sloth arms/body thing really.) basically it was able to just chill and have things work out in it's favour simply by, well, being there. It however seemed like it was attentive of it's surrounding despite things being sort of handed to them by chance. It saved the fruits (looked like an apple and a mango/tropical fruit of some kind) for later. Like it was planning ahead for the future, and not taking those successes for granted. It was also surprising that it hadn't been eaten by a predator or anything for someone who just chills all day, but it seemed to both be aware and scanning, but also a lazy little guy.

Sorry again about the little mishap there.
>>
>>18181867
No worries, anon. I understand too well. We're both strays in an ever-changing world around us.
Thanks again!
>>
>>18181864
minako
female
will me and him be together someday?
>>
>>18181867
because you have that youth in you, you still seem with that light inside you but yet you have some knowledge you're at the prime of your life right now. I have a feeling you will find a girl soon, but that is another story. but yes I have a feeling you're 21
>>
File: 1407806027314.png (393KB, 559x765px) Image search: [Google]
1407806027314.png
393KB, 559x765px
>>18181940
Pretty close actually. I'm 22.
Interesting analysis though, was fun to read. Thanks for humouring my silly little request over what should have been an easily answered question. Was fun.
>>
>>18181864
jan
female
will i be in a relationship soon?
>>
>>18181830
No need to be shy. All you have to do is just say "hi."
>>
Wuads and i drive drunk
>>
Urgent if someone could read me
Female 28 purple
Will my anxiety placement back in the hospital?
>>
>>18182309
Are you having an anxiety attack right now?
>>
>>18182309
Seriously, separate yourself from any stimulus you possibly can. Get yourself to a quite room, close the door and leave everything outside of it. Shut everything away and start breathing slowly. Four seconds in. Eight seconds out. Yes, spend eight whole seconds releasing your breath.

Calm yourself, anon. Anxiety sucks but you're going to be OK.
>>
File: 1470024658398.jpg (37KB, 432x684px) Image search: [Google]
1470024658398.jpg
37KB, 432x684px
>>18179304
>Taurus male
>20
>scry

Do I have any good luck in gambling/stocks in the future?

What can I do to increase luck?

Future thanks.
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.