[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 407
Thread images: 18

File: o-SYLVIA-BROWNE-facebook[1].jpg (836KB, 1536x2058px) Image search: [Google]
o-SYLVIA-BROWNE-facebook[1].jpg
836KB, 1536x2058px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18140026
>>
>>18141865
Seriously, that is one of the scariest pics I've ever seen on /x/.
>>
who is doing readings tonight
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ-8id3YmFg

Miss Cleo - Fraud or Psychic?
>>
I am finishing up a few in the old thread, but will not take new queries tonight. I should be around for a time afterward if anyone has questions about their readings, however.
>>
>>18141901

Ballin. I have one outstanding in the old thread, but I know you'll get to me when you get to me.
>>
>>18141901
jsyk, I read through all your readings, and I like your style and your Faerie's Oracle deck a lot.
>>
>>18141904
Slowly making my way down :)

>>18141907
Thank you! It's a really fun deck, once you get used to using it.
>>
Does anyone scry here? I don't mind giving you a read or two reads from my tarot deck.
I have a question that's been eating at me away.
Any idea what the unexpected consequence will be this week?
>>
>>18141687
Interesting, sounds like it's pointing to a girl on whom I've given up before.

>Do you do generals?
No straight generals. If you give me a theme, I can do that, but I'm better with focused questions.

>>18141693
I'm doing some paperwork, but I'll be around for a few hours.

>>18141925
I can scry for you if I have time later.
>>
>>18141991
I'm >>18141925

I'll be here for almost 4 hours. That enough time?
I can give you more information about the story too once when you're ready.
Thanks
>>
anyone want me to read them? i need more practice.

just using basic foresight empathy
>>
>>18142039
nextgfpls
>>
>>18142039
Hit me up. What do you need for info?
Could you do a certain day like tomorrow?
>>
>>18142039
Yes please. Can u tell me what will happen next time we (me and a guy) spot eachother?
>>
>>18142039
how will the rest of the year play out for me?
>>
>>18142045
i can try, its usually vauge though, my first day at this

ask a question?
>>
>>18141904
All caught up (and rather tapped out). Hope I got to yours!
>>
>>18142039
If you want an easy query with guaranteed feedback, you can tell me how she feels about me. I have it fairly well figured out.
>>
>>18142039
Will my brigade go to Afghanistan?
>>
>>18141925
What can I do for my well being to not have this claustrophic feeling keep popping up?
>>
Hey, welcome! Can I get a quick love reading
>>
>>18142054
youll find someone and share mutual attraction, timeline is hazy

i get the feeling youve been checking out a lof of guys lately
>>
>>18142064
shes upset with you?
>>
>>18142039

I'm not sure about your requirements so,

>>Age: 24
>>Name: Christopher
>>Birthday: 11/20/1991
>>Sign: Scorpio
>>Question:

I feel like my energies are out of wack. Not exactly why/how, or how to fix besides though chackra balancing and meditation.

What do you sense? How's my Aura/Energy/What have you? Any tips based off of what you feel/see?
>>
>>18142094
Possibly, but I meant in general
>>
>>18142094
but theres some deep bond, or something... old connection?
>>
>>18141991
I don't have a specific question but would job/money work as a theme?
>>
>>18142095
One more question, sorry. I'm unsure of this is something you're capable of. If nit then again, sorry. But, what color do you see my aura as? I'll thank you for the reading in advance.
>>
>>18142062
My bad.
>>18141925
It's this one.
>>
>>18142095
>>18142095
your aura is chatoic as fuck, like its screaming...

what happened?
>>
>>18142071
Past: Knight of swords
Present:3 of pents
Future: ace of swords
Sounds like you should talk to a professional about this and then you'll be as sharp as ever.
>>
>>18142039
can you tell me about the guy i lose virginity to?
>>
>>18142039
how far into the future before i get a bf? if u cant tell, can u tell me the season i get a bf? thanks
>>
>>18142055
i dont know, haha, sensed nothing

at least im being honest

ambiguity i guess
>>
>>18142118
I was thinking therapy.

It's not my boyfriend. He's fine. Everyone says we're so compatible but then I get grossed out by being around him too much sometimes but I still love him. I think I just have anxiety problems.
>>
>>18142140
Don't focus on what everyone says to think about how compatible you are with him.
Ask yourself.
>>
>>18142134
maybe that means i'm gonna die lmao

thanks for the reading anyway!
>>
>>18142110
orange and some yellow... it feels like a storm or something... i got a lot of chaos, its calmer now though, did to do breathing excersizes or something?
>>
>>18142102
Yes, it goes back fairly far
>>
>>18142155
did you*
>>
>>18142148
There are no red flags but there also isn't a mass of common interests and part of it is a language barrier sometimes.

And I've felt this way about dating in general. I'll be like ohhh he's cute let's date then I'm like I'm overwhelmed too much effort bye.

Then the guys I've been head over for have been the ones that were shit to me
>>
>>18142039

Who works against me? How to defeat them?
>>
>>18142039
Can I get an aura reading, please? Also a general reading would be nice, thanks in advance.

>21
>Name: Glenn
>Leo
>8/3/1995
>>
>>18142039
What will happen with him ? Also if isn't a bother could you tell me what color is my aura?
Thank you in advance!!
>>
>>18142078
>>18142039
sorry that was directed toward you
>>
>>18142169
well your sura feels blue and soft?

i did mention im new at this right?
>>
>>18142148
>>18142118
Your first inclination for professional help makes the most sense.

I'm prone to feeling isolated and I'll occasionally have panic attacks when I'm really drunk. I also need a lot of alone time and choose to isolate myself. Children overwhelm me and I want to yell at them for being noisy. I'm noise sensitive especially if I'm already anxious. It's not as bad as it used to be. It can make me really irritable. I'm also pretty controlling of situations and have a hard time letting go.
>>
>>18142179
Yeah, that's what the cards say anyway.
Hope everything works out.
I find that getting actual therapy fixes problems.
Instead of relying on alcohol or something else for therapy which creates more problems.
>>
>>18142039
what do you see happening with me and the guy i like?
>>
>>18142078
i just sense youre looking for love, is all

may fortune be in your favor ^_^
>>
>>18142068
Pls someone help
>>
Do any diviners let their friends IRL know they divine? Do you get pestered 24/7 for free readings
>>
>>18142188
I don't drink much for said reasons and I've tried meditating which helps some, but there are so many knots from childhood trauma that it's hard to untie on my own sometimes.
I've made a lot of headway on my own but there's still stuff I'd like to not deal with as much anymore.

I really appreciate your read.
It's helped calm me and reassure me what I was thinking. My gut is sometimes delusional and I'll get caught up in it then I'll get into an anxious back and forth of which is right. That's why I'll use really close people to me to help check my reality.
>>
>>18142200
I'd NEVER let anyone know how deep in the hole I am.
They would think of me as crazy.
>>
>>18142080
>attraction
is this with the same guy iwas thinking of?
>>
>>18142200
I've shown up to Halloween parties with my tarot deck. And used to have both it and my oracle deck in my school bag when I was in college. Spent lots of time between class practicing readings (It gave me something to do and a guaranteed spot on the comfy and cleanish couch in the DnD club).

The friends who know rarely ask (though I've freaked out a few by being a tiny bit too on the nose on a few readings).
>>
>>18142039
Considering my 3 romantic prospects, which one would I be happier dating?
>>
>>18142177
Thank you !!
>>
>>18142200
i just started today, and have a knack for it, its kinda freaking me out

i even got a oddly specific vision about a wodden house in the last thread validated
>>
>>18142232
Give me a vision of my state of mind
>>
>>18142232

Anything more on that wooden house in case it's come to you in a flash?
>>
>>18142165
i saw something dark, ominous... you need to find the rest of the answer for yourself though
>>
>>18142241
oh man so easy, youre curious
>>
>>18142248

Well damn. There go the low end estimates of how bad it is.
>>
>>18142039
Are things gonna start looking up for me anytime soon? For the last two years, everything's just gotten shittier and shittier.
>>
>>18142039
Are there any unhealed aspects of my soul if so what is it?
>>
Read my past, present and/or future. No cold reading just genuine psychic- ness :P
>>
>>18142259
youre full of hope! Dont give it up!
>>
>>18142284
Remember me from last thread?
You mentioned about something having an unexpected consequence.
Any idea what it is?
>>
>>18142039
when do i get what i want
>>
>>18142232
Can you do mine?
>>18142167
>>
>>18142280
haha, are you drinking, just drank or thinking about drinking coffee? had a wierd feeling, if im right ill trip out

maybe im craving caffene, haha
>>
>>18142284
;_; I may be hopeful, but I feel like that's a dangerous trait to have now because everything that I look forward to ends up being full of disappointment. When I think about it, in these past two years, everything has turned out tolerable at best. I'm scared to have my hopes up.

But whatevs, /div/ ain't a blog. Thanks, I guess. Have a nice day.
>>
>>18142307
You skipped me. Please?
>>18142218
>>
>>18142313
my life aint all sunshine and rainbows either man
>>
>>18142314
pick one, make a descision...
>>
>>18142232
Am I on the right path to recovery?
>>
>>18142197
what is making me feel sluggish
>>
>>Age: 28
>>Name: Allison
>>Birthday: 04/07/1988
>>Sign: Aries
>>Question:
How will things with Damian pan out?
>>
>>18142350
if you choose to be then you are walking it
>>
>>18142160

I was very pissed not too long ango. But I've calmed down since earlier. I got a good laugh though reading that. I wasn't sure what to expect from this. But with you're description of my aura? I couldn't help but laugh. Thank you.

Is there anything i should be aware of? And does the color of an aura always change, or is it a more consistent color but with a brighter or darker hue based on the person's mood?
>>
There's people that post that pendulum codes on here. Has anyone ever gotten it right with the pendulum?
>>
>>18142378
I kinda gave up on mine to be honest.
>>
>>18142326
Yo, I'm sure it's better than mine at least. I probably just sound like some whiny douchecanoe, but for real, things are just so in the pot that I gotta take a step back to admire how perfectly terrible everything is set up so I can have a rocky suffering experience.
>>
>>18142370
it changes, but its still you, like a feeling, some chnage more drasticly, some are more stable and constant

look of some grounding techniques and breathing excersizes...

the science of of breath is a solid read, by yogi ramnachakara? (yes i forget how to spell his name)
>>
>>18142400
are you just going to skip everyone
>>
>>18142400
Thanks for reading this.
Will anything sexual happen this week?
>>
>>18142342

I'm the orange and yellow aura guy. Without getting too personal, what are you dealing with? We all have our personal demons. Either metaphorically or literally. I'm generally curious, and do wanna see if i can help.
>>
>>18142407

I quoted the wrong post. Fml lol
>>
>>18142404
hey this takes ki you know, im just picking this up
>>
>>18142400
Very much appreciated. I'll add the reading material you mentioned to the ever going list of must reads.
>>
>>18141999
I don't need the story; I just need a direct question so I know what to focus on. The way it stands, I could be reading for the unexpected consequences of you picking your nose or any other banal thing. I need to know for what I'm reading, and that's it. Relevant genders help, by the way.
>>
>>18142407
a lot, fuck, like im in the deep end trying to swim... im trying to help people on thier path

i dont wanna explain it all, but im into some high level spiritual stuff, just starting divination
>>
>>18142108
>job/money
You / Situation: The Magician (reversed) / The Hanged Man (reversed)
Internal / External Challenges: Ace of Pentacles (reversed) / The Tower
Advice: Knight of Cups / Temperance
Projected Outcome: 3 of Cups, supported by 9 of Swords and 9 of Pentacles (last one feels unstable)

Ouch. Well, I know why you're asking about this, and it seems you're feeling listless and ready to quit. Your psychological aspects are actually your worst enemy, but you may not be aware of this. Around you, everything is falling apart, and it seems like everything that could possibly be going wrong is. However, you're actually exacerbating the situation by freaking out and failing to maintain your composure when shit hits the fan. Worse yet, there's a certain feeling of futility that keeps creeping up in your mind. That is going to be the main monster that needs to be slain.

This battle is going to begin by you reigniting a spark within yourself. You're likely feeling burned out or just apathetic: change that first of all. Fall in love with what you do for a living and treat it like the most impassioned relationship you can fathom.

Great, that's one part. The other part is that you have to work on maintaining a calm exterior when things start going wrong around you. Part of why you're having trouble is due to kneejerk reactions to stressors and overreactions to setbacks. Make use of the zeal for your vocation to remain calm and strong in the face of the storms that come your way.

Now, I mentioned that the last card felt unstable, and that tells me that your result is up in the air. If you take the advice, you'll find yourself facing the adversity with a light heart and the spirit of play, which leads you to greater financial security.

Good luck.
>>
>>18142426
Would it be possible you could also give me reading? I'm >>18142358

Same to >>18142428
I appreciate any help or insight, it's been a particularly shitty past week for me.
>>
>>18142436
Do you have something to trade?
>>
>>18142439
What are you looking for to trade?
>>
>>18142108
youre on a quest for wealth

youll succeed if proper effort is applies, and there will be hurdles
>>
>>18142446
A reciprocal reading. What do you read, and what kind of queries do you read well?
>>
>>18142358
i dont know im not great with relationship advice, i get an ambiguos feeling
>>
>>18142455
I actually do medium work, I'm pretty good with remote viewing.
>>
>>18142426
Well I think more than one person is interested in me. I think one of them is going to ask me out tomorrow. I had someone else scry it and mention unexpected consequences.
But I think I have everything planned out.
>>
>>18142447
is applied****
>>
>>18142428

Whether you're helping for your own sake, or the sake of others, I (we) appreciate it. I understand the whole swimming reference. But i feel like you're in a completely different league when you mention this. it's hard to tell what exactly it is you're going through.

Without taking too much time out of what you're doing here. What is this high level spiritual stuff you speak of? Was it a personal choice, or were you asked by someone/thing to pursue it? Were you born with it (or is it just Maybelline lol)?
>>
>>18142458
>remote viewing
Are you good at finding people?

>>18142464
So you're asking for the unexpected consequences of being asked out? This is honestly better read with cards, but I can scry for you if you really want.
>>
>>18142472
Yeah scry it please. I think the consequence will be that the other people that like me will be upset.
But I expect that consequence, so I don't know what the unexpected will be.
>>
>>18142469
i feel responsible cus i can help...

try a general read on "The Proprietor"
>>
>>18142472
It depends, I am very good at experiencing "death," or being in someone's body as they pass on. I'm actually starting to get flashes a young female child with short hair who is outside in the early dawn, as the sun is starting to come up. She has dirty blonde hair, cut to her chin, and really blue (like violet eyes) I want to say she is between the ages of 3 and 6. She is sitting in the grass and she keeps showing me the month August.
>>
>>18142478
It's funny that you expected that, because that's exactly what I saw. I saw a guy witness another guy asking a girl out, her saying yes, and looking upset. Past that, I couldn't really see anything. I would hate to counsel something as skullduggerous as keeping them apart from each other, but that might prevent an initial bad reaction from the lad.

Here's a better idea, though: try asking out the one you like yourself. I have the inkling suspicion that he's the onlooker who would be upset. A scry for that shows a girl going up to a guy sitting at a table by himself, somewhat surprised by being approached. His eyes light up. The other guy stands off in the distance, looks at his phone, and leaves. He seems slightly perturbed, but not terribly upset. He'll likely try again later, confident he can compete.

Well, both situations have their flaws; take your pick. Anyway, what do you read, and what kind of queries do you read well?

>>18142496
That girl holds no relevance to me, as far as I can gather, and I don't have any concerns involving that, but that seems like a neat skill. On the off chance I decide to start doing necromancy again in the future, I wouldn't mind something like that. Instead of a reading, I would like a recording of you describing your process for doing this sort of work (if your native language isn't English, record it in your native language). If that seems fair to you, I'll start on your reading, and you can email it to [email protected]
>>
>>18142434
Very accurate :)

I appreciate the reading (it's nice to have outside validation). And it matches with a lot of things IRL.

Thanks again!
>>
>>18142515
Sure, is it okay if I record it tomorrow? I don't mind waiting for the reading. Will get back to you.
>>
Looking to exchange a reading
>>
File: femalesingleanonloveendofyear.jpg (39KB, 447x658px) Image search: [Google]
femalesingleanonloveendofyear.jpg
39KB, 447x658px
For that person that I couldn't finish reading the other day:

I see two wolves. One is giving food to the other. The food is scarce but the male is giving the female his share willingly.
The rest of the year will be okay. I don't know wich kind of love you are talking about, but there's a least some kind of "parental" love, or someone who really wants your well being making sacrifices for you.

Anyways, doing a couple tasseomancy readings. Please drink some tea or coffee and hit me up with a picture, along with a query, age and gender.
>>
>>18142515
>A scry for that shows a girl going up to a guy sitting at a table by himself, somewhat surprised by being approached. His eyes light up. The other guy stands off in the distance, looks at his phone, and leaves. He seems slightly perturbed, but not terribly upset. He'll likely try again later, confident he can compete.

I read tarot the best. I can do any question really. Do you mind elaborating on the thing above though. I don't really understand it. What are the flaws in both?
I'm probably the guy sitting at the table to be honest.
>>
>>18142536
also, looking to do a trade reading. I just want to know how the week will pass. I only do tasseomancy as for right now though
>>
>>18142496
Are you good with dates/time?
>>
>>18142488
anyone want to try a reading on this name?

curious what you guys gave to say

as for a question, if you need one, how about whats his degree of success, long term?
>>
no one ever wants to do that reading, it seems ^_^;
>>
>>18142533
>>18142547
sure I'm up
>>
My life has utterly and completely fallen apart. I've been seriously thinking about suicide for real not for show. I'm presently just waiting until after a significant date in June of next year but don't know if I'll make it. Is there any hope for me? Will anything ever improve? Thank you
>>
>>18142520
I'll trust you to keep your end of the deal.

>>18142358
You / Him / Relationship Significator: The World (reversed) / 10 of Pentacles / Strength
Forces Against / In Favor: The Hermit / 6 of Swords
What You / He Would Need to Do: 3 of Cups / 4 of Pentacles (reversed)
Happiness Potential: The Emperor
Projected Outcome: Queen of Cups, supported by 9 of Wands (reversed) and 10 of Wands

You're a mess. He seems to be more stable than you, and part of his reluctance with you is the fact that he can tell that you're not as stable as he is. The good news is that you're starting to stabilize and sort yourself out right now. There is some significant emotional distance between you two, and it's coming from both ends. On your end, it's the fact that you still have some unresolved baggage you desperately need to drop off. On his, it's that he just doesn't want to deal with that until it seems that it's been taken care of; that's the reason for his distance.

Like I said, the good news is that you're on the right track for sorting yourself out and letting go of that baggage, so you stand a very good chance of making it work. However, simply being sorted out and having it be apparent are two different things, and you'll need to make it obvious that your skeletons and baggage are buried and forgotten. This will necessarily involve you being more outwardly pleasant around him and a bit more light-hearted. If you're a bit morose around him, you need to stop that immediately. On his end, it is imperative that he start to let down his defenses a bit, but that's up to him; all you can do is show that you're not dangerous to his sense of security. A good portion of this will involve some self-control for yourself in terms of your outward expression.
(cont.)
>>
>>18142609
(cont.)
A lot of this is going to depend on self-control, to be honest. I know you would want a relationship that fulfills you or makes you feel safe and all that, but it's not going to happen until you no longer feel threatening to him, which you currently do, and I think for good reason.

Like I said, you're on the right track, though. The future shows warm-fuzzies and comfort and nice things and all that, but it will be built on the foundation created by two conditions that are absolutely imperative:
1) Drop your baggage
2) Control yourself

>>18142541
>I'm probably the guy
I read it as you being female, so I can't know if the reading was accurate or not. Divination is like running a simulation, and it seems I've run the wrong one. When I ask for genders, I do it for good reason.

You don't owe me a reading.

>>18142533
>query
>relevant genders
>what you read
>what kind of queries you read best
>>
>>18142616
I still don't mind doing a general for you at least!
Past:3 of swords
Present: The world
Future: 10 of cups
Things look really good for you.
Thanks for trying anyway, you really are great.
Do you mind redoing it now knowing i'm a guy?
This scry would really help me sleep.
>>
>>18142626
>>18142616
I'm 18 and in college if that helps too.
>>
>>18142606
Destruction means the birth of something new.
Please don't die. Wait until that date. Things will get better, you need to find something to cling on to. Please don't kill yourself. Not now, not after june.
>>
Air query.

How will things with Maggie work out?

>Alex
>Taurus
>5/17/96
>20
>>
>>18142616
>>18142472
What do you think of this spread that I did on the consequence? I think that maybe it was just all in my mind after all?
Due to the 7 of cups.
Past:King of swords
Present:Death
Future:7 of cups
>>
>>18142632
That's the thing. There's nothing left. I don't even get up in the morning anymore. I've lost everything
>>
>>18142578
I don't have tea, is there anything else?

>>18142616
Female
Tarot
What is my best highlight at school this week?
Love and career
>>
>>18142686
By highlight I mean favorite thing that happens
>>
>>18142698
Not the person you're asking, but it's probably just getting out of class will be the highlight. Hahahah
>>
>>18142626
Solid cards; looks like marriage in the future for me. I'll go ahead and let my mother know I won't be dying alone.

I know you're male now, but I don't know if your romantic interests are male or female. I don't care either way, personally, but I just need to run the right simulation, as it were.

>>18142630
>college
Yes, I figured due to the school buildings in the background.

>>18142647
I've never been fond of reading Past/Present/Future spreads, but I would say that it points to more choices in the future, given the rigidity of the KoS being challenged by the Death card.

>>18142686
I see a girl happily plucking a flower. It seems that there will be something quite quotidian that happens to catch your attention given your particular mood when you find it. While it brings no enormous joy, it's something that is relished in that moment and serves to reinforce your good mood.

Here, have some cards: 9oP(r), supported by AoW and QoW(r)
Same thing: unproductive action that offers a minor joy

I'll take a career reading. I need a magic bullet (something more than just keep working hard) to increase my revenue more quickly. As it stands, I should have an explosion in revenue by the end of Spring, but I would like it by the end of Winter.
>>
>>18142736
Thank you so much for doing this.
I like girls. Need anymore information?
>>
>>18142747
Surprise, the unexpected consequence is that she doesn't actually ask you out. I pulled a quick card to get me started, and it was the 10 of Swords; sorry lad, looks like your hope is dashed. I guess you were right after all about being the guy on the bench and another guy swooping in to ask out the girl, because I saw that again.

Wait...got it, the unexpected consequence is developing a scarcity mentality. See, the funny thing is that you began this line of inquiry by noting that you have multiple options, but I saw the boy being passed over and, rather than going to his other options, he merely sulks. Looking further, he is approached by another girl but somewhat ignores her to stare and obsess over the girl who is picked up by the other guy. The really funny part is that you don't actually think she's all that special until you see her with someone else. Funny how we humans are wired, right? Sometimes that's what it takes to know.

Tell you what: perform a mental exercise and picture each of your prospects dating another guy. Whichever one upsets you the most is the one you should ask out. Perform the mental exercise tonight and ask her out tomorrow. Good luck.
>>
>>18142772
hey are you up for another reading? I'd love to have one done.
>>
>>18142777
>query
>relevant genders
>what you read
>>
>>18142772
Well shit. You helped me out a lot.
The funny thing is maybe there actually is no problem at all, and i'm just stressing myself.
I remember doing a spread and it saying that the girl I liked actually being too busy for a relationship right now.
So perhaps I can mess around now right?
What do you think?
Thanks a lot again.
>>
>>18142786
I'm new to /x/ in general as well as this thread in particular. I've pulled up the pastebin but could you kind of define those criteria so i can answer them without sounding like the idiot i actually am?
>>
>>18142786
specifically the last two
>>
>>18142736
>>18142686
Thank you

Four of Wands, supported by the 2 of Wands and the Ace of Cups
Do you work with other people? It might be good to throw a party to impress the people you work with or if thats not possible attend a party with the people you work with. Networking is everything these days. Showing off to people at this party might allow you to meet the right people who will lead you to the money you want sooner.
>>
>>18142786
you there?
>>
>>18142786
>female
>tarot
>can you see my next breakup and why it happens?
>relationship readings

>>18142848
he wants to trade
>>
>>18142862
well shit i don't have a deck with me because i'm traveling. I was hoping to just get a reading done. is it usually done as trades?
>>
>>18142870
no, look out for people who aren't trading they will say they are doing readings
>>
>>18142872
guess I'll just chill until somebody offers then
>>
>>18142862
Wewlass, this will be fun.

It's going to occur due to emotional distance and lack of communication within the relationship. I see a frustrate girl on the couch while the guy looks at a television or plays video games. Manchild, perhaps?

Oh, let's have some more fun!

You / Him / Relationship Significator: 4 of Swords / 6 of Wands (reversed) / The Devil
Internal / External Reasons for Breakup: The Empress (reversed) / 3 of Cups

Hah! I'm not sure if you're with him right now or not (not important for present purposes), but it seems like it's a rather unhealthy relationship of codependency that doesn't offer much in the way of emotional comfort or long-term potential. The 6 of Wands in reverse, together with the scry seem to show he's either lazy or a loser, or both: little ambition, likes to dick around instead of doing anything productive, you know the type.

Well, you choose him, haha. Good luck with that.

>relationship readings
That makes your query extra funny. I'm in a messy situation with a certain girl; feel free to ruin my night; I'll laugh about it.

>>18142798
I'm probably not the best person to be giving relationship advice past what the cards tell me. I mean, I can, but you won't like what I have to say.

>>18142819
>party
Nice, I read that and immediately signed up for an event that will allow me to rub elbows with some people who have money. Incidentally, I met my contact by scrying him before attending a small gathering then approaching him after recognizing him... ^_^

>>18142802
>query
The question
>relevant genders
The gender of the person asking the question, and that of anyone else involved, if applicable
>what you read
Cards, runes, scrying, etc
The kind of questions with which you have the most skill

>>18142870
I'll give you a pass this time; pay it forward. Query and relevant genders is what I need. You'll be my last for the night.
>>
>>18142658
I know how that feels.
But you must keep thriving, searching for something.
Killing yourself is too drastic. Try something new, something you have always wanted to try. Find the joy in one single little thing. That will save you.
>>
>>18142907
Should I change fields of study?
Male
I appreciate it
>>
I'll do some vision readings.

I need:
>your name
>your gender
>short description of yourself
>your question
>>
>>18142930
>Lynn
>Female
>I have slight control of my emotions and I'm overly anxious
>What do you see happening between me and my crush in the future?
>>
>>18142930
nina
female
brown hair, piercing eyes, chuby face
can u tell me about my next bf?
>>
>>18142928
If you do, you'll pretty much sabotage your progress and thrust yourself into a situation in which you'll need to plan extremely well in order to avoid falling into complete ruin. Staying your current course shows little progress in the immediate future, but this can be mitigated by psyching yourself into putting more effort in and basically lighting a fire under yourself. Regardless of what I tell you, you're more likely to change course for emotional reasons, as you'll equate it with moving on from an internal position where you don't want to be.
>>
>>18142930

Nicholas
Male
Tall, dark, and gruesome. People like my face though. I have a fro.
Do I kill the Minotaur only to become the labyrinth's master? Or is the maze just a game meant to control me?
>>
>>18142930
John
Male
Average height, short beard, dark hair, brown eyes.
A few days ago, I let one person re-enter into my life after a long fight. I want to trust that person, but I'm still unsure about her motives. Is there anything I should know? will that person bring me good things in the future?
>>
>>18142930
Isaac
Male
Brown hair and blue eyes. Pretty anxious, has some pretty nasty depression. Garbage town represent, aw yeah.
Will things begin looking up soon? Everything's just been shitty lately.
>>
>>18142959
does either option show more satisfaction long term? or is it as negative as it sounds?
>>
>>18142907
i told myself i wouldn't wanna be with a manchild again damnit. he must be really good looking or something.

>>18142907
7 of cups, 3 of cups, 2 of pentacles
outcome: 6 of cups
there is a lot of feelings between you as pointed out by the majority of the cups in this spread. you two get along very well together like good friends but sometimes you have hard time expressing your true feelings to eachother and keep it in your heads like a fantasy. this relationship is serious to you both as indicated by the 2 of pentacles man's face yet you both have a lot of other things going on in your lives that you are juggling priorities between. it will work out very well between you too even if you are in a messy situation now as indicated by the 6. perhaps give eachother a nice gift as a gesture.
>>
>>18142930
A
female
blonde and short
romance reading for the next few weeks? thanks in advance
>>
>>18142930
Riley
Male
Average height, overweight, depressed, anxious, constantly crack jokes, sad eyes
Am i going to have success in my weight loss endeavor or am i going to quit or give up?
>>
>>18142980
Change:
>pull 10P(r)
>scry 3W
Don't Change:
>pull 4S
>scry PW

>subsequently scry 8C

I'm not sure what else to tell you

>>18142991
We're not actually in a relationship, just in a very messy situation. I wonder if that changes anything.
>>
>>18142930
Cal
Male
Brown hair, overthinks a lot of things. I crack a lot of jokes to cover up the fact my depression is spiraling out of control.
Should I confess my feelings to my crush? This probably seems like a "just do it" deal, but even as a friend this person is pretty important to me. I don't want to accidentally ruin our friendship by making them uncomfortable with my feelings.
>>
>>18143027
I appreciate the read. I'm not sure what I'll do with it. Maybe just try to make it wrong as best i can.

Or an hero. that's always an option. kek.
>>
>>18142039
Dunno if I'm too late, but here goes.
Will the game I'm playing with him end in tragedy for either of us?
Tell me if you need more
>>
>>18142930
Cara
Female
Brown hair and eyes, curious, outgoing, tattoos.
Was curious if you can tell me if the dream I jumped into of another I know has any significance behind it, whether good or bad. This is not a relationship or a person of interest in a relationship way.
Thank you for your time.
>>
>>18143052
I'm curious to know more
>>
File: 20160919_021722.jpg (862KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160919_021722.jpg
862KB, 2560x1440px
Mckeed
male
february 1 36yr
green eyes blond/red
I have died many times but my heart keeps on restarting. Shot, stabbed, electrocuted, drowned, od, and multiple car and motorcycle accidents. I was born a twin but something happened I see a lot of ghost and am precog but fuzzy and random. do you get any vibes on me. Anything about a relationship coming up. I feel so summed up as one.... if that makes any sense. Thank you so much for anything you can say to me. here is a pict of my palm. I build guns so my hands have deep gun oil
>>
File: 20160919_021751.jpg (817KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160919_021751.jpg
817KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>18142930
>Benjamin (Ben)
>male
>average height, brown hair, hazel eyes, ridiculously skinny. White
>will my journey change everything? Or will I remain stuck in the same holes I'm in now?
Are there any other impressions you get about me, latent thoughts or otherwise?
>>
>>18143094
It's not a good game. It has the potential to at least kill him. I don't think I would be particularly sad if it did, but I might get in trouble.
Long story short, I control a very large portion of his reality. At first it was just for fun, but now that I've gone so far, I can't back out, because he's dependent on this fake world I've created for him
>>
>>18143100
>I have died many times but my heart keeps on restarting
>do you get any vibes on me
>Anything about a relationship coming up

WEW LAD, SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT AIN'T THE QUESTION YOU SHOULD BE ASKIN'
>>
File: 1441570632954-1.jpg (62KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441570632954-1.jpg
62KB, 480x480px
Yo readers, what do you think of shit like tarot apps? Do you think they should be used in genuine readings that are taken seriously?

I used to come in and do readings in the thread using galaxy tarot, and a lot of people told me I was accurate, but I wonder if an app can really be on par with an actual physical deck?
>>
File: 1471774430827.jpg (19KB, 278x349px) Image search: [Google]
1471774430827.jpg
19KB, 278x349px
>>18143140
I have lived one hell of a life. Its what I do. People have been asking whats up with me lately and I dont see whats different. Just wondering if you pick something up
>>
>>18143157
Not a reader, but I don't see how it could be on par. I imagine it might still work, as electricity is still just flowing energy, but... I dunno. Doesn't seem like you would be able to connect with it as well as a physical deck
>>
>>18143157
I regularly use Galaxy Tarot because I can choose my own cards. Due to my sortilege method, it works for me because my finger just goes to the right card. If you're talking about something with a randomizer function, I wouldn't trust it.
>>
>>18143157
seems like it'd be even better since it's even more "random" and all you faggots do is look for patterns where there aren't any anyway
>>
>>18143224
How did you make it all the way to the bottom of this thread?
>>
is anyone doing readings?

ibwas looking for a reading on my health
>>
>>18143386
i was****, damn typos
>>
would someone be able to do a reading for me as well?
>>
>>18143229
the first page of /x/?
sorry, forgot to sage
>>
>>18143386
I did this one out of curiosity.

I see a table with a candelabra placed onto it. A large meal, some kind of a dessert mixed with a whole turkey. There's a man rubbing his hands, eagerly waiting to take a snack, but the food inside seems to be filled with worms.

Stop eating shit food and go exercise.
>>
>>18143444
Haha, trips of truth. GO ON A DIET MOTHERFUCKER
>>
Dead as hell
>>
>>18143529
I know right? I'm hoping it won't pick up while I'm asleep and 404 before I'm able to see it tomorrow

>dead as hell
An interesting phrase, that
>>
>>18143540
>An interesting phrase, that

Never heard it? Though I suppose it is an oxymoron.
>>
File: toguro_by_maruhana_bachi.jpg (333KB, 725x900px) Image search: [Google]
toguro_by_maruhana_bachi.jpg
333KB, 725x900px
>>18143540
I legitimately am unable to remember the last time this general has been pruned off by itself unless it was beyond bump limit, so don't worry about that.

Besides, I can make this alive pretty quickly, depending on how many people want a reading. Like this.

---

Doing readings. Give me your query and genders of everyone involved. I suppose additional information cannot hurt. Please no silly love queries; I'm going to be prone to skipping them.

I'm not going to do too much of scrying, because I'm physically tired. If you still want it, then please, it's going to be ridiculously inaccurate, or at least the chances are pretty high.
>>
>>18143628
Male. Buy a new car or fix the old one?
>>
>>18143628
Alright sure.

I got a reading the other day, and I'm curious about something, not to undermine that reader by any means, because so far the majority of readers I've asked have all said virtually the same thing.

This person (we'll say its a future girlfriend/wife) that I queried about had a specific feature regarding the hair and her general personality (barring one of them which seemed to contradict it at least in my opinion).

Is it possible to describe this hair more accurately beyond a general yeah its this hairstyle, but there is no details on the variant. Like for instance, you can have long hair but it be curly, or short hair and it be an asian bob cut, or shaved. As for the other feature I mentioned, it was mostly about personality, and I was curious on your insights about that were, because so far everyone but that one person has been relatively accurate and I don't want to say they were entirely inaccurate because there are certain people can have very wide variety of hobbies or likes/dislikes that typically don't fit their personality stereotype.

I apologize if this seems like a love question, I didn't really know how to word it beyond hair/personality type deal, so excuse me for that. If you only feel like doing one of them, I'm curious on the hair itself. I also apologize if this seems cryptic as all hell.

I am male, scorpio, 25 (26 in november), 5'8", skinny/toned, beard, short brown hair, swamp green/gray eyes.
>>
>>18143628
Male, 24, Aries. General reading for the rest of this year, please.
>>
>>18143628
What is a silly love query ?
>>
>>18143628
>career and financial query
>how will my life be after graduading and will my financial situation improve?
>26
>f
>graduading next year
Thank you
>>
>>18143638
Two of Swords, Atu XVIII, Ace of Cups, Ten of Disks, Atu XII.

Fix the old one. It's going to be less of a mess, although you're going to be left thoughtful about your choice. At least well, you're going to save some more money or at least be more comfortable with staying with your old one, unless it's in a really terrible condition.

Really, if it doesn't cost too much to fix the old one and it doesn't break often enough, then stick with it.

>>18143642
This is barely even cryptic, don't worry. The problem with me is that I don't read appearances, I mostly stick with personality traits and even then, it's... allegorical, to say the least. This is why I avoid doing girlfriend/boyfriend readings, even though there's more reasons than just that one.

I drew some cards on your future wife specifically, at least how they will be like.

Atu XI, Atu VI, Princess of Disks, Two of Wands.

All of the cards seem to be red or at least yellow in some way, which makes me wonder if they're going to be some kind of a person associated with fire, be it a fire sign or at least a person who can be described as a fire; providing life, being a spark of will, etc. They should be the kind who are in control of themselves, definitely leaning towards being a loving person, especially towards the one they'll be with [in this case, it would be you.] Definitely not a meek person, although in a way I could just say that they're going to know what they want, and they'll go for it no matter what.

-shrug-

Take it as you will.

>>18143652
Anything along the lines of what the previous anon queried. I mean, I can understand if a person asks about someone that they're concerned about, and they want to know how to sort out a situation in their relationship, or anything that seems serious. But stuff like ''read my next gf'', ''when will I find a bf???'', ''how does she look like?'' is just sheer and utter no and why.
>>
>>18143645
Overarching card: Two of Disks.
September: Seven of Swords, Six of Cups.
October: Atu XI, Atu VIII, Atu II.
November: Atu XIX, Princess of Cups, Knight of Cups.
December: Atu XXI, Six of Disks, Five of Wands.

There's definitely going to be change all around, more towards December really and not anywhere around this month.

Frankly, it seems that it's going to go back and forth between some kind of stillness, especially around October, where you're going to likely idle about, not do much, but plan things out, perhaps focus yourself on some kind of a specific direction, and then try to go towards it later, being full of energy. This month is just so far... nothing much, really. I can't say it was exactly the best month, compared to what's going to happen. Emotions perhaps a bit all over the place.

It gets rather interesting around December, and the fact that I drew the Universe, the last Major Arcana card for this month, is humorously fitting. You're going to gain some amounts of stability, perhaps end up achieving or doing something and seeing it through to the very end, although there's going to be either a lot of firing up on your part, and not the good kind. November seems like a month where you'll do much, and you're going to push yourself to the limits, perhaps less focused than you should be.

I'm really assuming off of the cards here, but there's nothing bad. Just the next month's going to be still, and then afterwards things should pick up, and of course, reach some kind of an eventuality towards December, as is with everything reaching the end of their cycle.
>>
>>18143659
>All of the cards seem to be red or at least yellow in some way, which makes me wonder if they're going to be some kind of a person associated with fire, be it a fire sign or at least a person who can be described as a fire; providing life, being a spark of will, etc. They should be the kind who are in control of themselves, definitely leaning towards being a loving person, especially towards the one they'll be with [in this case, it would be you.] Definitely not a meek person, although in a way I could just say that they're going to know what they want, and they'll go for it no matter what.

Typically fits with what I've gotten. I am curious on the specific hairstyle myself though if that is even possible for you to do. Though you seem to not read appearances. I was mostly curious because I've gotten two people say roughly the same thing, but not detailed exactly what that specific hairstyle is, since its very open ended.

We'll go with short hair in this case, like there are so many styles and I do prefer short hair on women, but for instance was it shaved, was it an asian style bob cut, was it just messy, was it curly?

I mostly ask because there is a specific hair style in terms of that that I'm most attracted to, but despite the short hair thing, nobody has been able to pin point that out.

But there are also very specific short hair styles that I dislike very greatly, so I was curious was all. If you don't want to read that or can't, all good, appreciative either way.
>>
>>18143656
Six of Disks, Four of Cups, Atu VI, Ten of Disks, Two of Wands, Knight of Disks.

Your life should stabilize out, or I suppose, gain some kind of stability. At least on the emotional end you're going to be somewhat more relaxed, and overall... it should be calm. The fact that there's the Lovers, I'm tempted to say that you're perhaps going to get caught up in some love matters, and in a good way. Perhaps a friendship of some kind, maybe more, maybe perhaps you're going to become more open and deal more with people.

As for your financial situation, it should improve. As long as you have a clear focus and enough will, you should be fine. Have a vague idea as to what you could do to improve things, but don't push yourself or stand in one position. Money doesn't come from nowhere. You still need to find a source of money, and well, nowadays you can get really damn creative with that.

Good luck~
>>
>>18143628
am i really connected to him?
male
occult query
>>
>>18143157
I used to use my phone all the time and really liked the app I had. I often bond with my computers/phone like a tarot deck or a plant or a good crystal or whatever - it's still part of the world. So I'd say it's only as accurate as you are comfortable with it, like any divination method.
>>
>>18143668
Interesting, thank you very much.
>>
>>18143628
Male

Eh just tell me what the rest of the year has in store for me? Will I win fantasy football, get a girlfriend, get a job, just whatever man.
>>
>>18143671
this sounds overall nice. i hope i can soon deal with more people and i'm trying regulary to put myself in such situation.
my financial situation already improved like 2 months ago. but it'S good to hear someone who says i should stay focused. it's too easy to lose the path if you achieved something already.
thank you very much for your reading
>>
>>18143670
I am... very... curious as to why the hair style seems to matter so much to you. I mean, everyone has their preferences, but nobody really sticks with one for too long. Some people grow their hair out, some dye them [degenerates if unnatural colors], some keep it short. And often times that changes from one to another.

Either way, eh... I'm just going to take a guess and say that it's pixie, since some people seem to like it a lot. But I am not going to try to pull guesses based on my very limited intuition that only works best with tools before my eyes, so there's that.

>>18143678
No problem.

>>18143673
For this I decided to scry, since this is a question that's less fitting for tarot in my eyes. Besides, what makes you think that there's a connection in the first place?

I see two pillars, and the first thing that I think of is the High Priestess. Instead of where she would stand, I see the figures that are shown on the Moon card. Anubis himself, perhaps. He moves around, seemingly pointing towards one direction, then another, spinning around in one place. Not wildly, mind you, but there's movement. He points behind himself, then above, and the entire time it feels like he's trying to speak, but yet no words come through.

He holds something in his left hand. A glass, fit for drinking wine from. He looks at the reflection which seems to shine, looking at himself, but yet seeing something else entirely. Was it just a reflection through a different angle, or what?

I... do not know really. The fact that there's High Priestess and the Moon vibes here make me want to be very careful with any interpretations and assumptions. I do not see two people in here that could potentially signify a connection, instead I seemingly have the vibes of occult, of unknown, perhaps an answer that's not shown yet.

Make your own assumptions from this, but I would be wary.
>>
>>18143689
You'll get there. Don't push yourself too much to deal with people, and when you see that you're exhausted, take a break. Some people just aren't fit for long periods of talking and socializing.

And it's good to hear that it's already been improving, and I have a feeling it should. Being focused is important until you're absolutely certain you can allow yourself to relax a bit. But you cannot let yourself sit down and just be happy with what you have now, since I do think you can get somewhere else, a bit further.

No problem, dearie.

>>18143684
Atu II, Princess of Wands, Five of Swords, Atu XI, Atu VIII.

You sound confused. Really, asking a vague query like that is bound to make my deck just a tad bit confused as to what it should look for. Either way, it seems that you're going to... not really go anywhere or do anything much. The most you will likely do is remain reserved in some ways, and even if there may be a potential to get into some kind of a fling with a girl, or perhaps have some dealings with girls, they don't seem to be the most important or ''vital'' focus of what I got. On the side, kind of a deal.

Really, seems like you're going to try to mostly adjust to either what's going on or what you're dealing with or anything really, struggling, but at the same time not moving anywhere, even if there's the will to do it.

-shrug-

Dunno how accurate this is though, it feels odd.
>>
>>18143693
>I am... very... curious as to why the hair style seems to matter so much to you. I mean, everyone has their preferences, but nobody really sticks with one for too long. Some people grow their hair out, some dye them [degenerates if unnatural colors], some keep it short. And often times that changes from one to another.
>Either way, eh... I'm just going to take a guess and say that it's pixie, since some people seem to like it a lot. But I am not going to try to pull guesses based on my very limited intuition that only works best with tools before my eyes, so there's that.

Usually it doesn't, I mean obviously everyone prefers something. But there was something about those readings that just stuck with me for some reason and I got rather curious over it. Can't really explain it honestly. Just something about that particularly fact that I had to know more about.

And that's fine, I was just curious was all, so I figured I'd ask to see if you were able to do so. No big deal.
>>
>>18143696
>and even if there may be a potential to get into some kind of a fling with a girl, or perhaps have some dealings with girls, they don't seem to be the most important or ''vital'' focus of what I got. On the side, kind of a deal.

Is there a way to fix that, because that kind of sucks in a way.
>>
>>18143697
Not really surprising. Either way, hair styles and well, hair in general happen to be something that people notice first and foremost. It's not surprising to point that out in a reading when someone tries to scry someone. Hair, eyes, skin, clothing, etc...

Good luck finding another reader whom you haven't queried yet about this. To the best of my knowledge, not too many read literal appearances.
>>
>>18143693
thanks for the read
>>
>>18143703
Are you still doing readings?
Im a dude and a while ago me and this friend i had tried to take things a little further, it did not worked.
Is she out of my life for good?
>>
>>18143628
what to expect the next 3 months?
male
virgo
>>
>>18143703
Usually I ask about appearance out of curiosity, but I never pay much attention to it, its like "oh thats cool" and whatever, but for some reason that just stuck with me and I had to know more.

Not sure why really, I've asked about plenty of girls or things in the past and their appearance (with hair being brought up) and it was whatever.
>>
>>18143700
>not having a fling with a girl sucks

I have to restrain myself from saying something, excuse me.

>these cards

Prince of Cups, Ace of Disks, Nine of Cups, Prince of Wands, Seven of Wands, Eight of Wands.

If you really want to get yourself a girl or end up in a relationship, you'll need to sort out a few things on your own end. Change up a things, change where you're living, something material needs to change or something new must happen. Oh, and in case you're depressed or anything like that; girls don't really go for these kinds, unless they're themselves a basket case of problems. Find a source where you can be happy.

Another tip; if you see yourself struggling with it, then don't bother. It's either all or nothing with you, it seems. See an opportunity? Take it. Don't wait about.

Really, it's hard to say much besides giving obvious ''relationship'' advice which I'm starting to really dislike and on top of that, *I'm terrible at it*. Here's a tip if you want to attract girls or at least well, something; see if you can find BV reading. I'm sure he'd take up that query of yours :^)

>>18143707
No problem.

>>18143712
-shrug-

Probably a girl with some strange hairstyle then. Or perhaps it's just your brain getting attached onto something small and making it big. Tends to happen. I wouldn't put too much significance to it myself, but do as you wish with this knowledge.
>>
>>18143708
Seems like it, I suppose. I'm currently riding on second wind of sorts, or maybe third or fourth. I'm going to crash soon though.

Ten of Wands, Seven of Swords, Ace of Cups, Knight of Disks, Ace of Swords, Eight of Disks.

Things haven't cooled down just yet, it seems. Perhaps you or her have gained a new perspective of things, or perhaps in a way, well, things opened up. You two tried to go for something, it didn't work, and now you two are keeping away from one another. It's not all terrible and over with though. A suggestion would be to remain grounded, or perhaps just simply not focus on this for too much. Don't let your mind rationalize you out, or at least well, grow cold and bitter about this matter. Shit happened, and well, unless you or her really want to be out of each other's life, then it's going to happen, but until it happens, then don't decide upon much yet.

I think there's a possibility for a reunion of some kind later in the future, perhaps just for friendship or anything really, but for now... just let things cool down and slowly move towards the future as is.

>>18143710
Knight of Wands, Prince of Disks, Nine of Swords, Queen of Swords, Two of Swords, Atu XVI.

I hate court cards terribly much. Let's just say that the next three months are going to be something that's going to put some mental strain on your mind. You're going to likely have some obstacles, or perhaps well, in some ways you may see obstacles and just drive over them. Nothing seemingly too specific, and the cards would almost suggest to you to be perspective and rational and not let emotions or anything really get in the way. You're the Queen on the large hill; may as well make use of the field of vision that you have.

I'm tempted to say that in the later future there's going to be some instability happening, but overall, until then things will be peaceful. Or perhaps not, but that one will depend upon you.
>>
>>18143719
>I have to restrain myself from saying something, excuse me.

Not really what I meant, flings are nice and all but relationships are more promising.
>change where you're living

Wish I could, out of the question though as of right now and the foreseeable future.

Mostly its just, flings are fine, but if there was a potential girl in the future, then I'd rather just be in a relationship. So I'd wonder why it would just be a fling only and not a relationship.

Seems odd considering flings are the opposite of what I typically go for.
>>
Will I find this type person I've been seeking and will it work out?

Male
Scorpio
Favorite color is orange
>>
>>18143727
Princess of Wands. I'm also going a bit off of my own intuition here. Maybe it's not really a girl, but something just keeps telling me that this may be the case. I would interpret the card as someone who comes and leaves very, very quickly, leaving a mess of sorts.

I looked more for a relationship, and well, it really told you to sort yourself out before you're really going to get anywhere with it. Something about finding happiness, or at least being more emotionally content and not the ''suck it up'' kind. The genuine kind.

And actually, let me reinterpret one specific tidbit and second on what I've already said. You need to sort whatever problems you have now before you'll get into a relationship. I mean sure, go ahead, but then you'll have a girl and her own problems on your own end, on top of yours. Do it when you're able to move freely and have no constraints, so to speak.

I can be off, you know. That does happen quite often, sadly, and I'm tired right now on top of that. I may not be interpreting this right too. I'm just vaguely trying to go with what the cards mean, adding a bit of common sense on top of it.
>>
>>18143732
I see, thank you.
>>
And the thread dies slowly again.
>>
>>18143746
itried.png

Really though, thread's generally dead around this time anyway. Give it about a few hours or more, it should pick up and about anyway.
>>
>>18143628
Male. I'm heading to a cat adoption drive, see any pussies I'll like?
>>
>>18143729
O-oh...I guess the reader stopped when I got here. ;_;
>>
>>18143755
Grab one that seems the most reserved or at least well, not as active as the others may be. Perhaps not a young one. Maybe one or two should catch your eye, but that's just a rough guess.

>>18143770
I haven't stopped, but I'm going to do it soon enough.

Besides, you didn't query me specifically, and I don't think I'm going to do that particular query on top of that. Sorry man.
>>
>>18143628
Male

Will I achieve my desire within the next 6 months?
>>
>>18143773
>Besides, you didn't query me specifically, and I don't think I'm going to do that particular query on top of that. Sorry man.
Aw, why not?
>>
>>18143628

Male

Will my craft be recognized? Will I reach the fame I crave?
>>
Actually, nah, for now I'm done. I'm starting to crash and am developing a headache.

>>18143775
>>18143782
Sorry, ask someone else later on.

>>18143778
Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but is it a love query? If so, I said I would be rather eh about doing them. Even so, right now I'm just too tired to read anything anymore, so sorry. As I said to the other anons; find someone else later on.
>>
>>18143628
Male
Why there are no dreams or ambitions in me? Tired of living yet unable to off myself. One part seeks death and other life.
>>
>>18143773
Yeah. I'm just wondering if I'll find a cat that's close to what I want.
>>
>>18143770
i did a short reading for you, if you don't mind for practice purposes
you will find someone suitable but it's possible that this person is not what you imagined to be like. what i see is you should check out what you really want or need. don't close your eyes. the possibility is high that the suitable person is someone who shares the same interests as you do.
>>
>>18143628
male
libra
how is my future girlfriend right now?
>>
>>18143770
hey, can you do me a practice reading too?

I'm
>>18143782
>>
>>18143797
Fuck, I meant you
>>
File: Space-Wallpaper-Pics.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Space-Wallpaper-Pics.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Anyone mind interpreting this spread I got?
I asked if someone would ask me out.
Past:Page of cups
Present: Judgement
Future: Wheel of fortune

This means they will right?
>>
>>18143797
Oh thanks a lot. Any word on when that will happen or maybe what that person may look like?
>>
>>18143804
what i see is that in you had some smaller success with your craft. but now you seem to feel very unsure. this is maybe because you want too much in a short time and this discourages you. in the nearer future you will meet some women. but you have to watch out. one will give you good advice the other one wnats toexploit you.
>>
>>18143821
it seems to be in the nearer future. but i have no idea about the looks sry
>>
>>18143833
That's fine on the latter, nearer future, is that a specific time frame like a couple of months or a year or so?

Thanks a lot though regardless.
>>
>>18143808
yes, i think this looks very positive. also it seems you don't have to do anything big for it. just go out and if a friend asks you out to accompany him/her you should take the chance.
>>
>>18143845
Awesome.
>>
>>18143841
it's more about the feeling of the time. you know 6 months can pass super fast or drag endlessly. but no, i don't think you have to wait for years or something. more something about the next weeks
>>
File: 1474246984887.jpg (298KB, 1536x2058px) Image search: [Google]
1474246984887.jpg
298KB, 1536x2058px
>>
>>18143859
Neat, thanks.
>>
File: sharespread.jpg (489KB, 2020x2020px) Image search: [Google]
sharespread.jpg
489KB, 2020x2020px
>>18143157
I've got a couple of tarot & runes app on my phone. They're not bad and keep me busy when I don't have an actual deck to read. I use them more as a reference/learning tool but I've managed to provide few accurate readings with Galaxy Tarot.

>>18138292
I'm not really worried, I have someone that likes me the way I am and that's enough for me. It's ok to not always fitting into someone's ideal but being happy with what nature has given and enhance the qualities. When you feel good about yourself, people will notice you more in a positive light and you become more attractive.

>Simon Stalenhag
Oh I haven't heard of him, thanks for the tip, it's quite nice. I've recently discovered Ilya Kushinov's work and I'm in love with it, he makes lots of short haired cuties
http://kuvshinov-ilya.deviantart.com/
>>
>>18143891
They say that your a cutter.
>>
>>18144184
Source?
>>
>>18144184

don't be a dick, anon
>>
>>18144184
They say that your intel needs work, as well as your grammar.
>>
>>18144184
I've known alari for a year and a bit, and this is the first I'm hearing of this.
>>
Anyone on reading?

Aaron
Male
Taurus

Will I get the job I want soon?
>>
>>18144372

if you believe in kek you will
>>
File: sakountala.jpg (20KB, 297x320px) Image search: [Google]
sakountala.jpg
20KB, 297x320px
>>18144184
>>18144196
Damn I first read "cutier" lol
Who are "they"? Sauce pls

>>18144247
>>18144249
>>18144273
It's all right, that doesn't bother me, I have nothing to hide or to feel ashamed of my past. I've been through some rough periods in my life that made me consider ending it couple of times. Obviously failed and I'm glad it did or I wouldn't have another chance to be happy again as I am now. I don't have a fairy tale life, but the shit I've been through made me strong enough to carry on. We all slip sometimes and yet I'm blessed to have people that care about me to support when I need as I do the same for them when they are down. I hope that has satiated your curiosity anon. I'll be back later to give some rune readings, got some work to do.

>>18144372
Just a quickie one, please take it with a pack of salt.
>Will I get the job I want soon?
-Ansuz
Aye, it's very likely to get it but you'd better get yourself open to the opportunities through communication, speak to people in the area/company you're interested. Someone may give you an useful advice, be open to listen. Good luck!
>>
>>18144449
Male, 24, Aries.

will the video im going to make for the sportscentrum yield positive results?
>>
>>18143628
I'm the guy you originally responded to, just woke up
Male
Skinny white boy
Will the game I'm playing with (him) end in tragedy for either of us?
>>
>>18144449
>>18144491
Just got down the thread, realized that guy's gone. Will you do this one?
>>
We are a group of tarot readers looking for practice. We will answer a few questions, please give us feedback. Happy readings!
>>
File: enoughfortoday.gif (508KB, 225x183px) Image search: [Google]
enoughfortoday.gif
508KB, 225x183px
>>18141865

She was the living proof that people should not charge for readings.
>>
File: 1473517237073.gif (85KB, 249x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473517237073.gif
85KB, 249x300px
>>18144573

General reading please
Male
Cancer

I can give one in return if you guys want.
>>
>>18144573
Will you guys take a look at this one?>>18144491

Capricorn, if it helps
>>
>>18144573
What kind of query would you like to practice?
>>
>>18144573
will i get rich?
>>
>>18144573
I'm seeing the number 33 everywhere. What's happening?
>>
File: CamilleClaudel_wave.jpg (9KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
CamilleClaudel_wave.jpg
9KB, 200x240px
Aye, I'm about to get some rest, headache is starting but I'll read for you two only.

>>18144488
>will the video im going to make for the sportscentrum yield positive results?
Gebo
You have to work for it, give your best to receive a reward to your efforts, nothing worthy comes without some sacrifice ya? If you're doing with more people, be mindful of the fair share, everybody involved gotta have a balance in giving and taking. Good luck!

>>18144515
>>18144491
Aye, that was some pretty hours ago and your query is quite intriguing, I'm not sure I could answer that properly, take it with a pack of salt and check with some more experienced reader if you may.

>Will the game I'm playing with (him) end in tragedy for either of us?
The rune I got for you was Hagalaz. The rune of struggle and crisis, yet in a form of power you can't control. Portrays destruction but portrays a change ahead that will eventually improve the situation. You can't avoid the storm but there will be peace after it's gone, best wishes and be careful.

Now I'm going to get some rest, have a good day /div/
>>
File: sirènes.jpg (17KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
sirènes.jpg
17KB, 320x319px
>>18144596
>Portrays destruction but portrays
derp, I'm a potato with English... need to rest my brain now, sorry about that
>>
>>18144601
Night! Have a good rest. And thank you
>>
File: cutepika.gif (485KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
cutepika.gif
485KB, 500x300px
>>18144596
>>18144601

Thanks for the good work!
>>
>>18144596
>You have to work for it, give your best to receive a reward to your efforts, nothing worthy comes without some sacrifice ya?

Very true, thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18144585
You are both in your own world. Each one of you is focused on your own domain, without communicating in a constructive way, no one is actually meeting the other.
Moon reversed, not good. No one is willing to question anything, this will end not with a bang but a whimper. Would this be a tragedy? Anyway after that, you will part ways and each one of you will own desire.
>>
>>18144677
>you will part ways and each one of you will own desire.
Can I ask for some clarification about what that means?
>>
offering five (5) tarot readings, if you could please provide
>age
>colour
>gender if it's a love query
>>
>>18144691
>26
>Yellow

General reading please.
>>
>>18144579
You have been working very hard and liking your job very much. Problem is, there is or will be some untold conflict. No one wants to talk about the problem, you are not aware of it or you don't want to see it. So it will be difficult for you to make a sharp decision, and you may turn down a very good opportunity coming your way. So be attentive and seize it, don't let the conflict distract you from what you are being given!
>>
>>18144681
Sorry, each one of you will go in search of his own desir - each one his path if you prefer.
>>
>>18144704
Ah, thank you. That's actually very helpful. It gives me some hope
>>
>>18144691
Purple
Will things get better by this time next year? Everything has just been awful for the longest time.
>>
>>18144691
brown
general reading
>>
>>18144691
24, green, aries

Have I already met my first girlfriiend?
>>
>>18144691
I don't know what you mean by color, if you mean skin, white, if you mean favorite, red
General reading, please
>>
>>18144590
You have no idea what you want to do to become rich. You lack lucidity on yourself and the world around. As you don't have a definite idea, you are not yet able to defend it, so right now you're not getting rich with it. You should begin by finding a definite idea, one you would like to defend passionately, and then we'll talk.
>>
>>18144701

Thanks, very much appreciated.
>>
>>18144573

can you give me a general love reading? i'm a female. just wondering if i'll meet a new guy soon. thanks.
>>
>>18144696
>ten of pentacles
completion of a journey, accomplishment. stability. this is a positive omen overall, a very secure homely feel to it. a time of peace and joy, which is an ideal time to make some happy memories and work on how you want life to progress
>justice
balance, fairness, clarity. this card is a reminder that what goes around comes around, and as such it's wise to watch how your behaviour may affect others in your life. be true to yourself and don't act rashly.
>page of pentacles
security, watchfulness, an element of tediousness. there's a certain level of boredom to be expected when this card is drawn, but don't be tempted to waste the energy on trivial things - good hard old fashioned work is the best step forward.

thank you for your question! you have a nice steady reading, maybe a bit boring but not everything is exciting always, plus you can always bring excitement into your life without crazy events happening.
>>
>>18144593
We drew three cards for you and you get 2 3's, indeed. Three of coins reversed and three of swords reversed. So it's not 33, it's actually two threes.
You crave stability but you are not ready to build something with someone else because you are very afraid it might harm you. The first 3 represents stability in material things, like a couple building a good life together. The second could symbolize your fear of being cheated one, if you try to build this stability. So this number can be a projection of your fears, you should wonder what it is that you do not want to live again in what you have lived before. Maybe in your family,a third party appeared, someone cheated on someone, and you are being reminded that you don't want to live through something like that.
>>
>>18144691
Damn, always a little late.
>>
>>18144706
>strength
self confidence, courage, patience. this is a good card, it shows that in the next year you'll develop this qualities and acts as a reminder that we often shape our own surroundings. it's important for you to take some time out and focus on yourself for a while, this coming year is a good time for some self reflection
>four of swords
healing, recuperation. this card really echoes the first card, again showing that you may need to take some time out to look after yourself - and that's fine! focusing on yourself isn't selfish or wrong, you deserve to feel good in yourself as much as anyone else. re enforce your boundaries and don't be afraid to say no if you feel uncomfortable.
>four of cups
this is such a lovely spread, this card is a warning against wasting your life away on wishful thinking and worrying about what could be. don't spend too much time in self pity, appreciate what you have, be thankful for the good things in your life - no matter how distant they may seem at times. consider making a list of the good things that happen.

your spread is very comprehensive and acts almost as a guide for the steps you should take to start feeling better, but yes things will get better by next year. take care of yourself. thank you for your question!
>>
23 Male Scorpio

Waiting on a company that hired me to call me back with confirmation. What's taking so long?
>>
>>18144707
>ace of wands
new beginnings, inspiration. this is a very positive card indeed - if you want to change things up! things are going to get better very soon, you are likely to start seeing the brighter side of things and take advantage of opportunities you didn't even know existed before. remember to look after your physical health as well as your mental health though - the two are closely linked
>tw of wands
balance, pride, achievement. as with the previous card this card acts as warning about the boring smaller things in life, like getting enough sleep and eating well. i have a feeling that something big is going to happen (a good thing!) and kinda knock your routine up a bit? try to keep in control! balance is key, relationships are give and take etc
>three of pentacles
progress, bettering. you are on the right track to success, people around you will start to support you more and recognise the hard work you've put in. this card in particular is linked to progress in work and career.

thank you for your question! it looks like you have a good few months ahead of you!
>>
>>18144706
There has indeed been treason and lies, and you have experienced a lot of discouragement. You wanted to try many things at on CPE and it was too much. You have been lied to because you didn't want to open your eyes and see, because you wanted to have everything at once. Next year everything will be solved because you will have been able to clarify what you want and follow only this. It will feel much lighter and easier, and you will feel passionate again. Courage!
>>
>>18144754
It might refer to me not wanting to be in a relationship again by fear of being lied to by a sociopath or it's because I'm afraid to take steps to back to work or school by fear of ending up empty handed and ending up at square one again.

that was really cool thanks

>>18144775
oh nice! thank you!
>>
>>18144708
>knight of swords
>six of cups
>the sun
I took one look at this and laughed, knight of swords means you're likely to fall in love soon if you get out there and meet people, six of cups is about nostalgia and reconnecting with old friends and loves, the sun is about new horizons and seeing things clearly for the first time. that's a resounding yes in every way, no second thoughts. thank you for your question!
>>
>>18144746
>thank you for your question!

Nah thank YOU for the reading friend, pretty spot on.

Some feedback that might help you, my mother and my twin sister are visiting me (had 3 years with out seeing them)

And yes job is also stable right now but i will soon gain new opportunities. Overall really spot on and again thanks.

Good luck m8
>>
>>18144691
I don't know if you're still up for a reading after those 5, but I'll post anyways just in case.

Orange
Just looking for a specific type of woman (I'll think of it to make it easier on you). Will I find it anytime soon and marry that sometime in the future?
>>
>>18144727
You have a very precise opportunity right now. But there is rivalry, you are not the only one interested. So you'll have to stand your ground or you'll miss the guy! You will have to be assertive, and this will lead to something very nice, with a very serious guy!
>>
>>18144785
That's very exciting, thank you for the reading!
>>
>>18144795

well there aren't any opportunities right now; i don't have my eye on anyone. but maybe in the future. thanks though
>>
>>18144709
i meant colour in general but red is good thanks!
>knight of pentacles
practicality, responsibility. this is a practical card through and through, a reminder to keep your head when everyone around you is losing it. now is a time to stick to traditional ways of doing things and not shaking things up, as the next card shows quite clearly
>the tower
change! big change, breaking free and new beginnings. this is a time to stay flexible and keep your head high, don't break under pressure. change is the nature of life and you can't stop it, but you can keep good habits and thoughts in you to help you through. you'll be fine, just stay strong.
>king of pentacles
again, telling you to keep your head high and stick to known ways of doing things as opposed to changing things up. do you have healthy coping methods? an older man will help you through these new challenges, look to him for advice.

thank you for your question! keep on trucking, ignore others who may lose their heads - you'll get through this just fine.

>>18144786
feedback is always nice! the ten of pentacles would be your mother and sister visiting, that sort of homely feeling you'll get. if you keep working faithfully and steady you'll do just fine in your job as well, you seem like a fairly well rounded person!
>>18144799
thank you for letting me read for you! i get the impression one day you'll look back and laugh because you didn't think you'd be together? six of cups is a very comfy card, they're all really nice gentle warm love cards.
>>
>>18144803
Wow. That's very accurate. I'm leaving my home country for the first time, to stay in another for 10 months, and everyone really is getting flustered
Thank you :)
>>
>>18144760
if you're still here feel free to post, my plans got canceled so i'll be lurking for a while still
>>18144791
>eight of pentacles
dedication, hard work, learning. this card is strongly associated with work - and a lack of life/work balance. are you putting in enough effort to find the woman that you want? make a point of making time to meet people, and reconsider your priorities a bit. you have to let people in in order to find someone!
>the hermit
self discovery, taking time for yourself, relearning truths. again, are you making enough time to meet people? are you really ready to find the one? also consider that you may have this image of the perfect person in your mind that may not be right, (i personally believe) there's not one perfect person for everyone. this card also hints that an old romance might come back - think through very carefully before rekindling.
>the sun
success, prosperity, freedom. this is a positive omen when it comes to love, but it's a warning to not try to trap people down the minute they show interest in you. not everyone is wanting heavy commitment but that doesn't make them bad for being different.

thank you for your question! you're going to make it, you'll find them, but think about how best to meet them, and show that you're ready for love to find you.
>>18144813
thank you for the feedback! the knight heavily hints towards travel, also about discovering new things, which ties up to what you said that. have fun!
>>
>>18144573
can I have a general love reading please?
>>
>>18144691
pink
female
will me and him speak to eachother again and will we be happy together?
>>
>>18144827
>if you're still here feel free to post, my plans got canceled so i'll be lurking for a while still

Sure

25-Purple-How is love going to work out for me in the near future, lets say the next 5-6 months or so? Anything important or noteworthy, that may end up as something more?

On a completely unrelated note as well, will I win my fantasy league this year against my friends?

I know that second question is a bit of an odd one, but I was just curious.
>>
>>18144827
>not everyone is wanting heavy commitment but that doesn't make them bad for being different.

I'm not entirely sure what this means, like what is considered heavy commitment and to not trap them down the moment they show interest? I'm a little confused honestly since people have different interpretations of that.
>>
>>18144837
>nine of cups
happiness, bliss, wish fulfilment. this is a perfect time to go out and meet people, i cannot stress that enough with this card - nothing in tarot is set in stone but this is a strong indicator that yes, you will have a great time if you be proactive about it.
>knight of swords
are you waiting on news for something? you're going to like what you're going to hear from it. this card is about energy, and using that energy to go do what you want - go out and find people! all your cards are saying this!
>the star
hope, idealism, positive thinking. this is a calmer energy than the last two cards, indicating that you're going to have a period of excitement! meeting new people and having fun! calming down into a new high.

your cards show very much that you're going to have a very fun love life in the next couple of months, provided you be proactive about it! the star shows that your happiness will continue for a while after that, as much as you nurture it. thank you for your question!

>fantasy league
mine is doing shit so i hope yours does the same kek. i have the feeling you won't, but you'll do pretty well.

>>18144842
sorry for not explaining clearly enough! i get the impression that you're going to meet someone who seems nice to you, but you'll have different viewpoints on how a relationship should go (e.g. how dates should be, when to get married, that sort of thing), and you'll be put off by it - and it's a warning that if you can look past that you'll do really well together. i'm not saying go out and have one night stands or anything like that (nor should you change your standards for the sake of making someone else happy), but being flexible is the best option here. thank you for asking for clarification and allowing me to help!
>>
>>18144764
Thanks pally. I'm really looking forward to things looking up!

Hope you have a nice day.
>>
>>18144691
black

General reading, please?
>>
>>18144865
Thanks a lot, I too hope my love life has a spark lately.

>you have the feeling I won't

No, I gotta defend my title a 2-0 start is so good. I'm basically the Bills, only I've actually won. So far in the last 3 years I'm 1-2 in the finals. ;_;
>>
anyone wanna try to read my aura?

its pretty strong be careful
>>
>>18144865
I hate to keep bugging you, I do appreciate the reading and the added clarification.

>you'll have different viewpoints on how a relationship should go (e.g. how dates should be, when to get married, that sort of thing),

How would she view a relationship, because I do get irked by a lot of things, usually most I can put behind me, but I'm rather curious. Like how would she view dates, and when to get married, and just relationships in general? I also assume that basically I should be like "I don't particularly agree with it, but I'll accept it", right?
>>
>>18144874
kek i think maybe im just butthurt because im doing really bad.. like really bad. if i could read myself i definitely would just for petty shit like that. i hope you do well, be stronk.
>>
>>18144878
It's not as strong as you think it is.
>>
>>18144449

Thank you good sir
>>
>>18144886
Could be worse, I've got a friend who has consistently come in last almost every year despite his team looking good on paper. He's not off to a hot start this year either.
>>
>>18144887
i supress my ki most of the time, here, try again, im curious if you can sense it

or anyone else if they want
>>
>>18144835
>>18144871
i'll be back in like twenty minutes for these two, thanks to everyone for letting me read for them!
>>18144899
this year i pretty much just drew names out of a hat, i've given up hope ever winning. wouldn't be so bad if my best friend wasn't so meticulous about picking his team.
>>
>>18144902
> i supress my ki most of the time,
fuck off rp faggot... this is a place of divination not for your faggot ass to play around. your aura is like a dog that barks but never bites.
>inb4 "dont disrespect me or ill curse yeee"
>>
>>18144920
i know youre a troll, and a could curse you, but dark magicks are dangerous...

thanks for the dishonest opinion
>>
>>18144902
You complain that people ignore your requests for readings, but you're still acting obnoxiously, despite the advice you've been given. Also, try harder on your readings. Some might be slightly related, but often I notice you don't actually answer the questions, you just babble what is often pretty easy to deduce from the question. You might have a skill, and I know you're new, but try harder if you're actually interested.
>>
>>18144924
Not a reader, nor am I even powerfully psychic, but I can tell that your arrogance makes you unpleasant to be around.

Or you're a troll
>>
>>18144919
Aw shoot, thank YOU for always coming around to do readings! That's always so great of you to do. You're awesome.
>>
>>18144919
Alrighty thank you so much for your time, you're kind person for doing this for us. Thank you <3
>>
>>18144928
i dont want to hurt thier feelings tho, nor do i want to lie
>>
>>18144919
>this year i pretty much just drew names out of a hat, i've given up hope ever winning. wouldn't be so bad if my best friend wasn't so meticulous about picking his team.

For next year, just auto-draft, you'll typically get a good team anyways, just pay attention to injuries and such.
>>
>>18144924
kek no wonder why no one wants to read for you... it doesn't take a reader to know you're a piece of shit
>>
>>18144934
If you see something bad, you should tell them. For one thing, their feedback will help you understand what you see much better, and you'll actually have the chance to improve.
Don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings on 4chan. Everyone here has had worse directed at them. Not to mention, most people here do not take all the readings they get that seriously, unless it truly rings with them.
But seriously, quit the "I'm so powerful" line.
>>
>>18144691
I'll give it a go, what the hell.

Lavender
What are the chances I'll get a girl like the one I'm thinking of in terms of looks?
>>
>>18144955
dubs just don't lie, accept this dudes advice, and shit will improve for you here
>>
>>18144955
i am powerfulntho, but yeah i can see hoe the arrogance would be offensive... i'm weak really

and yeah i wouldnt be on here id i didnt want feedhack and communication
>>
>>18144966
And this is another dubs telling you, so its double true.
>>
>>18144955
>>18144966
Consecutive dubs! KEK has spoken!
>>
Psychics don't exist.
>>
>>18144955
>>18144966
Yeah, seconded. Just look at these two with their piping hot dubs, you seriously gotta take their words of wisdom. If you see something bad then it really won't hurt to just spill it. Actually, it might end up useful to them because then they might know how to avoid the bad thing. Even if you are powerful, your sight isn't absolute, fate can be changed with enough will.
>>
>>18144974
Neither does you being successful in life son.
I saw it in your future.
>>
>>18144902
>>18144924
I'm going to give you some advice. There are plenty of people here who can wreck the everloving fuck of an "amateur mage" like you. Most won't bother and see you like an obnoxious chihuahua dog who loves barking at bigger dogs, but you might catch someone in a bad mood some day.

Just some friendly advice, along with the suggestion that you'll generally go farther in life if you know how to ingratiate yourself into a group gracefully.

Like I said, just some friendly advice.
>>
>>18144978
Psychics don't exist.
>>
>>18144982
So tell us what you think DOES exist?
>>
>>18144969
You don't have to say you're weak or powerful. There are some incredibly powerful people here, with years and years of occult practice and research, who would easily be able to tell your power level if they read you. Weaker folk would either not connect, not be able to pick it up, or not understand it. You don't have to worry about warning anyone off.
And a good reader is made by reputation. Keep practicing, take in the feedback carefully (there will be some trolling, naturally), and look for advice from experienced readers. If you see a good reader whose method match yours, feel free to ask them for advice. They can suggest practice queries and exercises for you to work on.
>>
>>18144989
Magnets exist but psychics don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4qGfNViVN8
>>
>>18144994
This says next to nothing. Thanks for not clearing things up.
>>
>>18144982
Go away, cyka
>>
>>18145000
Repeat after me: psychics do not exist.
>>
i can do some readings i suppose... its empathic precognition, takes a bit. it did it for 5 hours or do yesterday, but im feeling a bit recharged... im kinda new but im fascinated
>>
>>18145006
What kind of query can I offer you that would show off your power?
>>
Psychic here. I'm getting somebody who has been feeling depressed lately. They also like anime. Please reply to me I can help you.
>>
>>18145006
What kind of readings can you do?
>>
>>18145012
upperkek
>>
>>18145012
that's like 90% of 4chan users kek!
well played anon
>>
>>18145005
whatever m8

I suggest to the people in this thread, that we ignore "psychics do not exist." guy. anyone else agree?
>>
>>18144835
>eight of cups
moving on, travelling, letting go. if the situation, is not right, leave. not really much more to say, that's for the last part of your question rather than the first part.
>temperance
what is it that's holding you two back? which one of you fucked up? if you think neither, think again - something is holding both of you back, and until you can address that personally you'll get nowhere.
>nine of swords
anxiety, soul searching, healing. all your cards are leaning this way, but this one mostly so :( you two have a lot to work out it seems.

i think you two need to talk to each other again, even if it is just to move on from what's happened between the pair of you, there's a lot of underlying hurt and unspoken feelings there. there is a chance of happiness - but you have to learn when enough is enough and move on. this is one of those times when you need to take an honest look at what is right for you - not everything is worth holding onto
>>18144885
not bugging me, it's always okay to ask! she'll be more easygoing about things - think a sort of person who will sometimes be late, sometimes joke around when it's not really good to, quite laidback. at times that may be frustrating but if you can just let it go you'll find it'll work a lot better.
>>18144930
>>18144933
;_; you guys, don't give me feels.
>>18144935
i tried that and then injuries, injuries everywhere. at least i'm kinda having fun getting my arse kicked.
>>
>>18144993
>a good reader is made by reputation
This, so much this. I've seen a few people pass through here and talk about how powerful and psychic and respected they are, but they end up not even being worth listening to or just crazy.
>>
>>18144981
I would like to bring more attention to this, and how true it rings. There are a few choice members into occult that I know who can be unstable and are very well versed in curses. The bigger you puff yourself up to be, the more likely you are to catch the attention of these people. For what? There's literally nothing to be gained in peacocking about on an anonymous Tibetan rock and paper card reading forum.
>>
>>18145000
checked
>>
>>18145021
Did you repeat it? You must repeat it.
>>
>>18145023
Precisely. Which is why I don't recommend standing out by the use of a name when you are still learning, everyone will remember your early bad days later on, and how you give such horrible initial impressions. But Amaateur Mage knows better surely, because he's so powerful.
>>
File: 1461675180878.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
1461675180878.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>>18144888
>sir
lol, no sir here but you're welcome, hope it helps you and good luck on the job hunting
>>
>>18145006
what would my crush say to me if he had the opportunity?
>>
>>18145022
yeah that's what I've been wanting to do, thank you anon I do hope I get the chance to make things right again. Thank you for your reading I really apreaciate it. very much on point.
>>
>>18145037
after all 78% of readers are female(world wide), remember that folks.
>>
>>18144981
im stronger with spiritual battle techniues but i like helping not hurting :/
>>
>>18145006
Just tell me whatever about love I guess, and also what color are my glasses, this will determine your power.
>>
>>18145044
techniques********, typos, etc.
>>
>>18145042
What about Gary Spivey and Steve Harvey
>>
>>18145006
describe me and tell me about my situation. we will see how good you are...
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>18145044
You have no clue of what kind of club /div/ can be.
>>
>>18145022
>not bugging me, it's always okay to ask! she'll be more easygoing about things - think a sort of person who will sometimes be late, sometimes joke around when it's not really good to, quite laidback. at times that may be frustrating but if you can just let it go you'll find it'll work a lot better.

Yeah, being late would irk me a bit, but its whatever, I've dealt with friends that say they'll be here in 5 minutes and then its 2 hours later and we all just joke about it.

I can see how joking around would get annoying during certain times, but I myself do it which I'm sure frustrates my parents and friends. I'm sure I could easily get over those things. Thanks a lot for all the readings and clarifications, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18145054
yes, what do you need?
>>
>>18145027
Are you interested me giving you a read?
You're a great empath right? Any questions you have on your mind?
If you could give me one in return i'd appreciate it but it's not necessary.
>>
>>18144871
hey there, sorry for the delay!
>page of swords
you seem to be creating conflict unintentionally, through having too much energy almost - this energy can be used better elsewhere, this is a good time to take a break and try to relax a bit for the sake of your health
>knight of pentacles
practicality, responsibility. take care of the little things and the big things will take care of themselves - same with the last card, watch how your actions are unintentionally affecting others to avoid conflict. again, keep an eye on your health, otherwise i feel like you're going to end up with a nasty cold or something like that?
>six of wands
appreciation, good news, this is a positive omen (all your cards are but they do come with advice!). if you follow the last two cards this card tells us that you'll be rewarded and recognised for it, and things will take an upswing in life. you'll be fine, just keep trucking.

thanks for your question (and your patience)!
>>18145058
it's alright, if you ever don't understand what a reader is saying it's much better to ask than to get the wrong message!
>>
Would div be better if it was a bigger community or worse? With a correlating increase in readers
>>
>>18145059
This is lame. But I need to ask if my friend will forgive me before the end of this year.

If you need something for the readinf tell me.
>>
psychic here, anyone looking for a reading just reply to me (even skeptics)
>>
>>18145066
Worse, indefinitely. With more quantity comes more great risk of worse quality.
>>
>>18145051

part of the 22% obviously
>>
>>18145022
>i tried that and then injuries, injuries everywhere. at least i'm kinda having fun getting my arse kicked.

That's always good, you'll get the hang of it the more you do it and understand the teams a little better and how targets and all that works. It sounds like a lot, but its really not, only really thing you can't predict is just missed FGs, untimely drops, bad flags/refs, etc.
>>
>>18145071
Do you mind giving me a read for this week and in relation to women. I remember doing a read on myself saying that shit would start to get really heated now.
Male
>>
>>18145066
Way worse. Big egos tend to be attracted to power, and occult practices are a way to get it. There'd be more drama, more madness, more curses flying around, maybe even some effective death spells.
>>
>>18145071
give me a love read please
>>
>>18145072
>>18145081

This. lets keeps it small.
>>
>>18144963
managed to completely miss you, sorry!
>four of pentacles
what are you holding onto that's unhealthy? there's nothing to be anxious about, letting go of the past is healthy. you'll have to step outside of your comfort zone to meet the person you want, but it'll be worth it.
>nine of pentacles
i'm going to shove this in with the next card since they're both too linked to separate
>eight of wands
excitement,change, new things happening, frustration. don't push things that aren't ready yet, take it slowly - you have all the time in the world to meet someone who's right for you.

the person you're looking for is out there, and you'll meet them sooner than you know it - but you'll have to be available to let them in. thank you for your question, sorry for losing you amongst the crowd!
>>18145081
tfw no pvp /div/
>>
>>18145091
you seem like an amazing person, thanks for sharing that amazingnesss!
>>
What happened to chiswick?
>>
>>18145071
I'll take one. Just want to see if things are going to improve in general soon
>>
>>18145095
nigga don't invoke that human parasite, things seem to be perfectly fine without her around.
>>
>>18145091
>no pvp /div/
idk, when drama leaks to the thread, it indicates it happens a lot in the discord and IRC.
>>
>>18145091
>the person you're looking for is out there, and you'll meet them sooner than you know it - but you'll have to be available to let them in. thank you for your question, sorry for losing you amongst the crowd!

Oh don't worry about it anon. Thank you for the reading, you have a nice day bro/sis.
>>
>>18144573
Is Z intentionally being rude to me?
>>
>>18145071
please tell me when love enters my life
>>
>>18145098
Why is that person so disliked? Is it because they are not accurate?
>>
>>18145091
Hello. Could you read this one please? Thsnks in advance.
>>18145067
>>
>>18145071
Future boyfriend reading would be nice
>>
>>18145081
Which diviners here have big egos?
>>
>>18145099
i've not noticed any drama in either but then i do stay out of it as i'm here to learn not socialise i guess? everyone i've talked to has been pretty chill
>>18145110
need a colour and a number please!
>>
>>18145071
Any insight on what field in academics would suit me well?
female, 18
>>
>>18144691
Teal
Female
What does B think about me ?
Thank you in advance!
>>
>>18145106
I've made this observation before and ill make it again. She is an empath. She is good for readings revolving the present but I dont know for her future readings.
>>
>>18145115
Color: blue.

Number:56

I will gladly wait. And thank you.
>>
>>18145106
nuh it's because she spams the board with jack off white pictures, makes div turn in to a jack off white thread
>>
>>18144691
Black (well its a shade, but still, light blue I guess)

Will I marry someone one of these days whenever that is that looks like Alizee?
>>
>>18144691
white
female

love reading
>>
>>18145071
What have I done that's halted my relationship? I'm at a loss to what's happened.
>>
>>18145052
you are looking for direction and are male..

wondering how to succeed? i got money or wealth in there somewhere
>>
>>18145048
purple, i think, but you're sheilding yourself
>>
>>18145129
sorry mate, not even close...
Better luck next time
>>
>>18145062
Sure anon, I'm always happy to be a test subject for those developing. What sort of query would you like?
>you're a great Empath right?
Pfffttt I'm nothing special anon, but I will say it is my little area of expertise; I have been a practicing Empath for 10yrs as of this year.

Sure, I'm happy to do a reading in return, however I won't be available to do so until Wednesday; I'm on my working week. If you wanna wait until then I completely understand.
>>
>>18145132
They're red, but you're not wrong on the other bit.
>>
New Thread:
>>18145147
>>18145147
>>18145147
>>
>>18145118
>two of cups reversed
what did you do? this is the first time i've pulled any reversed cards this evening and i have two in your spread. tension, lack of honesty, broken friendships, fragility, struggling to move on.
>two of wands
i'm actually struggling here because whatever happened was such a big deal it's bleeding into the rest of the spread kek. whatever happened it's caused a big imbalance in their mind of your relationships, until you can restore that they'll not trust you.
>seven of swords reversed
you need to learn from your mistakes, and fast if you really want forgiveness

thank you for your question! whatever you did, you really did hurt them :( they'll forgive you in time but the end of this year may be pushing it
>>
>>18145149
So he's hurt ? Oh
Thank you !
>>
>>18145063
Very interesting. Thanks!
Thread posts: 407
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.