[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 23

File: ghost-tarot-11702.jpg (35KB, 255x464px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-tarot-11702.jpg
35KB, 255x464px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18136668
>>
>>18140026
hello, looking for someone who said i had a green aura and that someone relaxed would appear in my life if i carry on being outgoing. you were a pretty accurate reader so wondering if you're about. though anyone else will do as well.
>>
Hello, I'm Pitt but you can also call me PitPit
>>
>>18140122
That would me anon. How can I assist you?
>>
>>18140131
Hi, I'm pit pit
>>
>>18140136
Hello pit pit. How can I help?
>>
>>18140131
haha i know it's not you sorry bro. i've seen your other thread and i have no idea what you're talking about half of the time
>>
any genuine precogs wanna try to read me?

i have a lot of power and a heavy fate so be careful!
>>
>>18140140
oh dont pay attention to me I'm just pittin around
>>
>>18140146
How long ago was that? Eve read auras, but I haven't seen her around recently.
>>
Someone tell me why I'm so fatigued for no reason lately

Also when will I get my soulmate wif the big tiddies
>>
>>18140146
It's OK to be gay. You need to be open with your parents. They will accept your perversion in time.

>>18140154
I'm afraid you have AIDs. Not the good AIDs you get from blood transfusions but the bad AIDs from unprotected bum sex.
>>
>>18140161
about 2 or 3 weeks ago i think
>>
>>18140166
genuine readings please!
>>
Anyone scrys?
>>
>>18140179
I'm sorry The Hero. The truth can be hard, just like a black guy's dick.
>>
>>18140179
yo I did a reading for you because I tought he was just stupidly fucking with you but...
Actually he said the truth...
>>
>>18140187
i can offer a scry for a colour, age and a query (gender if it's a love query please)
>>
>shitposting all of a sudden

That's no surprise. Just ignore and carry on.
>>
>>18140199
White
Male
Will i find love soon?
>>
>>18140199
ok.

green
is this girl flirting genuine? what's it all about what will happen? im male.
>>
>>18140199
Matthias
White
Male
Is there a girl who is attracted to me ?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>18140199
blue
female
will i go on a date before next year?
>>
Tom
Green
Sagittarius

General 6 month reading/when will I find love

Much appreciated. Thank you
>>
>>18140199
>>>18140187 (You)
okay could you scry my relationship with one guy I like right now. Hes 27.
blue
Im female
>>
>>18140203
i see an orchard about to bloom, the sight of apple blossom makes it hazy, flowers at my feet. walking to a main tree in the middle of the orchard, i reach out to touch it and a butterfly come out.

i'd say yes, you will find love soon - but it may be from someone you didn't expect. keep your heart open to any new possibilities. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18140199
pink
what do u see happening between me and my crush soon (he is male i am female)
>>
>>18140210
i see a horse prancing about, whinnying to and fro. it's white and dappled grey, alone in a paddock. as i approach it it fades away

i don't think the flirting is genuine, seems like she's just bored and finds it fun. it may be to make someone else jealous i'm afraid. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18140226
Nice
Thanks
>>
>>18140213
an eagle is soaring above, calling out for its mate. it looks down to follow a river which i can hear splashing all around. as it follows the river it comes across a bridge, but other than that the area seems sparse.

sorry to say that it doesn't seem that way. are you putting yourself out there, trying to meet new people? don't be afraid to make new friends and meet new people, it's the best way of building confidence and forming relationships. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18140214
a creaking door into an old disused classroom, empty desks all around. dusty, paint peeling off the walks. i walk to a desk to find a water bottle, half empty and glowing in the dim light room.

it doesn't seem likely - however there is someone who is interested in you, someone close to you. if you're willing to give them a chance then love could blossom for it - but considering they're seemingly a friend already do you feel the same way? thank you for your query!
>>
>>18140233
ok cool. that's fair enough
>>
>>18140199
Yes. You will fall in love with a man called Daequan.

>>18140210
Yes but she's not a girl. Didn't you see "her" Adam's Apple?

>>18140213
No. I'm afraid you'll die a virgin.

>>18140216
You will meet the love of your life in 8 weeks time but lose your balls in an industrial thresher accident shortly thereafter.
>>
>>18140224
a misty night, walking along the pavement, listening to the sound of my shoes. i come to the end of a block of flats (i think that's what americans call them?) i look across to see a shop glowing in the night, with red lanterns in the window. i smile.

it's positive! really made me happy to read that, what a comfy feeling. take it slow and steady, don't pressurise the situation and it'll develop nicely.
>>18140251
kekked heartily, thanks for helping senpai
>>
>>18140199
red
female
will i find love soon?
>>
>>18140199
White
Female
Future boyfriend reading please?
>>
>>18140229
the first thing is i feel cold, very cold, and lost. looking around i can make out the shape of a chest of drawers, on which i turn on the old lamp. i'm in a child's room, the walls are covered in pictures of cars and astronauts. i go towards the bed, on it is a teddy bear with an eye missing.

one of you (or most likely both of you) is confused about what's happening. time to try to get things out in the open. is there someone interfering with the development of your relationship? thank you for your query

>>18140259
>>18140263
i'll do these two and then go get something to eat, i'll be lurking if anyone wants any further help.
>>
>>18140256
>it's positive! really made me happy to read that, what a comfy feeling. take it slow and steady, don't pressurise the situation and it'll develop nicely.
Omg thank you so much for the reading, made me feel warm and fuzzy inside! Have a nice day :)
>>
>>18140199
Dear reader, I hope this offering extends to everyone and not just the person you quoted. If I'm mistake, please don't mind me.

Gold
What's the next thing I should focus on in order to fully heal from my previous depression?
>>
>>18140199
Black
Male

Is there a future with the girl I am interested in? (describe her a bit as well)
>>
>>18140259
i'm in front of a campfire, in the woods at night. i can hear a cricket chirping, traditional comfy wood feels. i look down to my hands to find that i have a cut on the palm of my left hand, very clean as if it were caused by a knife. i look up to find that it's daylight and the fire has gone.

you're focusing on the wrong thing in life it seems, are you really ready for love? you need to take care of yourself first before trying to find happiness in others. if you want to keep chasing love you may lose some close friends over it. thank you for your query!
>>18140271
no, thank you for allowing me to read for you! it was a nice aesthetic feeling, very comfy. it was like going home after a few months on a business trip
>>18140276
the offer's still there but i'm about to eat, i'm pretty sure the troll reader is still around if you want his sage advice?
>>
>>18140284
>the offer's still there but i'm about to eat
Uh, I rather wait for you if you are coming back later as I'll hang around for a good while. Have a nice meal.
>>
>>18140243
It's ok
You're right, I think I need to meet new people
Thank you very much my friend, God bless you have a nice day
>>
>>18140263
i'm in a ballet class (i'd like to point out now i do not do ballet kek) the feeling of ribbon tugging at my wrist makes me look down. it's a pink ribbon that's tied to my wrist in a criss cross pattern, a man with dark hair and dark trousers, no shit, is pulling for me to come to him. he's laughing

LEWD. how horrendously lewd. i feel like i need to go take a cold shower kek. he's going to be kinky but loving, wanting to push you out of your comfort zone but willing to look after you. stubborn - but it'll be worth it. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18140199
Female
Yellow

Can I expect anything to happen between me and the man I love in the future?
>>
File: moment_133.jpg (22KB, 367x314px) Image search: [Google]
moment_133.jpg
22KB, 367x314px
>>18140154
>i have a lot of power and a heavy fate so be careful!
You sure do fella.
>>
>>18140299
NO SHIRT. not no shit. jesus christ i felt so embarrassed by how lewd it was that i didnt proof read properly, sorry about that!
>>18140286
i'll be like ten-fifteen minutes, thank you for waiting!
>>
>>18140299
Omg this sounds so nice, thanks. Did you see what his face looks like?
>>
>>18140199
Violet
Female

Where is my fate leading me in the future?
>>
File: moment_040.jpg (13KB, 203x270px) Image search: [Google]
moment_040.jpg
13KB, 203x270px
>>18140305
>>
>>18140314
Please no.
>>
>>18140199
Lavender
R initially told me an interesting piece of information about our encounter. If it is true, then what relation did I have with them?
>>
File: image.jpg (596KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
596KB, 1600x2133px
>>18139953
Hey man, I remember you and your reading! Thank you for the kind words, they mean the world to me. I love that I can help, even if it's in such a minute way.

Love and Good vibes be with you <3
>>18137207
Ehhhh I won't lie, when I was homeless I did do readings for pocket change to survive, but I never charged it was more "if you wish to pay, I'd appreciate it." Which I found would land me with more money than simple begging, and I didn't feel as worthless. But now I have a job, a roof over my head and food in my belly, so I don't see why I'd ever charge for readings. I do this because I love it, love you people, and love to help. If anything you Anons give me more than money ever could; a community that cares about me and accepts me.

Love and good vibes be with you all, and thanks again for having me
>on the internet no one knows you're a dog
>>
>>18140199
Blue
Male
Love reading
>>
>>18140276
>>18140286
the taste of meat fills my mouth and makes me feel filthy. i can smell smoke and rotting fruit. i open my eyes to find barrels of some sort of putrid substance around me. it's dark. i feel alone and as if this is my own fault.

this is not a nice vision :( i'm so sorry that you still feel so bad. focus on your health - get outside, try to embrace nature. the meat thing indicates to me that you maybe need to focus on what you're putting into your body - have you drank two litres of water today? did you have a good breakfast? get into a routine of eating "the right" things and your mindset will improve. thank you for your question, i hope you feel better soon
>>18140310
>>18140314
>>18140316
kekked hard, how distracting. he has a wide smile, light coloured eyes and darkish hair with well defined eyebrows. kinda big ears? but not in a stupid way, they fit his face well. not like that picture at all i'm afraid, but thanks for the help other reader! (he also has big hands ehehe)
>>
>>18140327

I'm feeling sad today, thinking about a lot of things, can you help me with a love reading for september-october?

Blue
Female
>>
>>18140300
walking along a fine path, as if on a tightrope. without the fear of falling. i can hear comforting sounds on either side but i must go forward, into the unknown.

expect? no, you're going to have to take the plunge i'm afraid. be direct! talk to your friends, it seems many of them are supportive and can help guide you in this. be brave and things will work out. thank you for your question!
>>
>>18140327
Oh yeah it was you, you seems to be a really kind person

Same to you brother
>>
>>18140329
Umm. I'm confused which of the texts is your answer to my request ( >>18140310 )?
>>
>>18140327
Hello, Empath. Sorry to ask, but once you gave me an interesting, if slightly worrisome energy reading. I wonder if you'd agree to give me a follow-up and see if anything has improved? Can I contact you via e-mail?
>>
>>18140310
tagged the wrong person, meant >>18140305
sorry!
i see a big vast lake, filled with life and the sound of seabirds above me. i look up to see passing clouds and i can taste the air. a big red fish swims through a shoal of smaller fish, he looks content (as content as a fish can be)

i think you have great things ahead in your future! it looks like you'll have to make lots of choice but most of them (not all, because there are always bad choices) will lead you to happiness. you'll soon find your way in the world, it's just a matter of taking that initial plunge. thank you for your question, sorry for the confusion!
>>18140324
i'm afraid i don't understand your question?
>>18140328
this is the last one i'll do today, but ill still lurk for a bit.
>>
>>18140327
Hey, Empath.
Blandest-reading-ever anon here.
It's been a while since I've been able to catch you in the same thread without being too busy. I hope you've been doing well and really, I'm just checking in on you. Can't really use my "Empath, you shit!" cue booster yet since I'm busy but I hope I can find some time to sit down and actually find a good time to see if I'm still bland or not.

Anyways, I hope all goes well with your journey and may good vibes be with you!
>>
>>18140329
>this is not a nice vision :(
Oh. I'm sorry to put you through it. That makes a lot of sense in a very sad way indeed. Thank you very much, and although I'm not getting in to details, I'll tell you you are spot on.
>>
>>18140324
>>18140349

Ahh, sorry. Basically, the question is whether or not I am connected with R in a past life and if so, then what way are we connected?
>>
>>18140342
Certainly not.
>>
>>18140328
im staring out into a school playground through shattered glass. i can hear the children playing but i can't see anyone. i turn around to find the classroom empty. i sit on a chair to look at the blackboard, it has many numbers written on it but i focus on the number 36 intently.

i don't know if that number's important, i doubt it. as i said to a previous anon you need to put yourself out there, stop letting your anxieties hold you back - you're a caring person, you just need to let people in to show it. at the times when you want to push people away you should try to bring them closer to you. no man is an island. thank you for your question!
>>18140360
:( for what it's worth you don't deserve to feel that bad, you are worth more than that. i can feel that you're a good person, we just draw shitty cards at times. it's making me tear up to think about it but it was as if there was too much inside me and i just wanted to get everything out? please don't be so hard on yourself, i care about you and so do many other people.take care, thank you for allowing me to try to help.
>>
>>18140270
thank u for the accurate reading. does this mean he like me back?
>>
>>18140199

I was over looked I think with my query
>>18140283
>>
>>18140336
I'm sorry to hear that darling, if I get a spare moment I'll try but I usually don't do any readings Saturday-Wednesday as that's my working week. I recommend hitting up another reader in the mean time.
>>18140340
Many thanks my friend, I wish you all the best in your love endeavours.
>>18140342
Oh no, that sounds...disconcerting. Sure, I'm more than happy to help anon, but as I said above it may take a few days as I'm in my workin week. I'm more than happy for any anon to contact me outside of thread; I'm in the discord almost always, my Skype is mrayner225, and email is same name as my Skype @ gmail.
>>18140358
Kek oh man, thank you for the laugh anon, I do remember you. Awwww thanks for the check up man, I have been up and down and a little all over recently but things are starting to settle nicely. Haha yea, well I understand the struggle; I'm seldom awake at this hour reading. Hey, if you like feel free to use the above contacts and I'm sure we can figure a time when we're both free and I'll be happy to give you a check up. Many thanks man, and may they be with you also!
>>
>>18140384
Many thanks to you :)
>>
>>18140324
before i try this i'd like to point out that past life stuff isn't really my specialty (it's different from my own personal belief system, makes it hard to read for it) but i'll give it a shot
i'm in a desert, traveling through. my headscarf makes it feel very stuffy. i'm tired, i've been here for a while, but i have goods on my camel that have to get to the other side. i can see my destination in the distance, it's place i've been to many times before.

from that i'd say that you two did know each other in a past life, and it was fate (or whatever you believe to be fate) that you two met. as i said that goes completely against what i believe so to tell you more would just be me bullshitting i'm afraid. thank you for your query, you may want to get another scryer to double check just because the conflict of beliefs may cause a slight problem (but maybe not!)
>>18140382
yes! yes it does, sorry i didn't clarify that, but it's as if there's an outside party interfering with it? like a meddler. playing games is fun but it just seems like a muddy puddle and it's putting him off because he doesn't want to seem like a fool reaching out to nothing. sorry for not clarifying better, thank you for your question!
>>18140383
sorry about that, why would you want me to describe someone who you already know though?
>>
>>18140387
>sorry about that, why would you want me to describe someone who you already know though?

It helps me for some reason. Don't know why.
>>
Hi Rayner. Can you read me?
>>
>>18140382
>>18140387
ah yeah that makes sense to me. does ur reading mean we'll finally get things out in the open soon? thank u kindly
>>
>>18140387
Will you still read today?
>>
>>18140387
>>18140391
Though you can leave out the description if you want, and just tell me if you can see a future between the girl and I?
>>
File: unknown_by_eemeling-d8awyqy.jpg (152KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
unknown_by_eemeling-d8awyqy.jpg
152KB, 600x900px
Hello. I'm going to do a couple of readings today. Not more than three, I think.

Give me genders of everyone involved in the query, the query itself, and whatever other information you desire to add. Please no silly love queries or anything like that.
>>
>>18140410
What should I do with my life... Any advice on where my life will go....

I'm a girl ... My son would be involved

Thanks
>>
>>18140410
female
can i have a vision of a leisure day from a year from now?
>>
>>18140410
What is the deal with this girls friend? I just get a bad feeling from him.

I am a Male, and the Girls friend is a guy as well.
>>
>>18140283
>>18140391
>>18140408
im on a path covered with leaves, looking through a cage at a wolf who is pacing up and down the mesh fence. he's watching me as lift up my hand, his fur on edge. i feel scared but i push forward on the fence anyway, he lunges, crashing against it. i can see that he's done this many times before.

wew lad. who else is involved here? the girl who you're interested in is behind the wolf, in like a hut thing, but there is way too much interference from this guy to even get to her. he seems vicious. it's like she's willingly behind him though, she's making no attempt to escape, just laying watching. light hair, wearing dark jeans, green shirt. what on earth have you got involved in? thank you for your query!
>>
>>18140387
>>18140410

I'm male and the other person is female.
My question is basically the same as I asked to the previous reader in the other linked post. Wondering if you could help expound on past life information if possible. Thanks!
>>
>>18140410
Hello sorry for having said bad things to you like "kys blabla" because I found you cold, I mean you do readings for free so it's a nice thing
I think I was just sad and boring so I needed to make a (stupid) reproach to someone like a 15 years old boy
Bye love you
>>
>>18140402
yes it does!
>>18140405
not for anyone new, i'll probably offer tarot in a couple of hours but there's a new reader here now and i don't like to tread on anyone's toes! (also the captcha is seriously starting to annoy me kek)
>>
>>18140423
Ha.

There is a friend of her's that I get a bad feeling from. I feel that there may be some intimidation on his part.

Description is noting like her though.
>>
>>18140387
Wow, I think that clears up what I've been trying to figure out for a while. You did well enough for something against your beliefs and I'm thankful for your reading. Many good vibes are being sent your way!
>>
Can anyone help me? I'm trying to interpret the cards but I'm having a lot of trouble. To the question "why is it taking me so long to get over this situation?" I got Death, Temperance, Strength and The Chariot in that order.
>>
>>18140432
okay, that tells me it could be a few things - she's hiding behind him on purpose from you, which is why i can't see what she looks like; he's deliberately trying to hide something from you and her; or she's deliberately avoiding what he looks like, she knows he's a bad person but refuses to face the truth, would much rather bury her head in the sand.

or i've just completely ballsed up the scry, it does happen. mostly i was trying to focus on why the wolf was angry at me when i was just chilling (yes, i did then decide to antagonise it, sue me). sorry about that, maybe ask someone else?
>>18140433
thank you for allowing me to help, sorry if it's not as clear as you hoped!
>>
>>18140410
Hey and thank you in advance if you choose to take a look.

I'm female and I would like to ask you if you could tell me who the Wolf is? Something about his nature or motives? The scary looking, threatening yet silent wolf that appears in dreams to other people who dream or think about me.
>>
File: bengel_by_magusverus.jpg (118KB, 550x713px) Image search: [Google]
bengel_by_magusverus.jpg
118KB, 550x713px
Oh, and I'm likely going to skip a few queries here and there. Stuff like past lives and what not are something I do not read unless I'm in a particular mood to do so, and even then, it's a very odd thing to ask for and it seems... strange. I apologize for that.

>>18140416
That's the kind of a question I legitimately find quite loaded. Frankly, there's many things you could do with your life. You're an adult, unlike a child who is limited in what they can do. Really, just wrack your head, see what opportunities could come up so you could go further with what you want, and then just... live. Pursuing happiness is something that one could do. You could try to make sure your son is happy and has a good future. That works too.

Eight of Disks, Six of Swords, Atu XVII, Ten of Swords, Atu VII.

Right now where you're heading is not exactly the worst place. Towards something that would move things out, or perhaps just finding yourself some action, to potentially stir things up in hopes you'll get an opportunity to change things. A strong suggestion would be to do something that's perhaps more set in logic. Set down a path before you, without just moving along on a whim, doing what seems ''right'' or what ''feels'' best. Plan things out. Be hopeful. You have your own life, and a child on top of that. Don't throw it to waste.

The advice is interesting, for it suggests to break out of something. A particular thought loop. Some kind of an idea. I interpret swords as mental influences, and since Ten of Swords stands in the advice position, I will say that you may just need to get rid of any ideas that may bring you down emotionally or make it seem hopeless. You're not. You just think you are. Going forward with emotions is going to hurt though.

I can only give vague idea of where you could go though. There's many places to chose from. But I'd say happiness. It's a nice thing, no?
>>
>>18140441
What type of deck? Do you have a picture or can draw one of how they were laid out? And lastly were any of them reversed?
>>
>>18140441
are you doing any particular spread or did you just pull four cards? are you counting reversed cards?
>>
>>18140444
>okay, that tells me it could be a few things - she's hiding behind him on purpose from you, which is why i can't see what she looks like; he's deliberately trying to hide something from you and her; or she's deliberately avoiding what he looks like, she knows he's a bad person but refuses to face the truth, would much rather bury her head in the sand.

>or i've just completely ballsed up the scry, it does happen. mostly i was trying to focus on why the wolf was angry at me when i was just chilling (yes, i did then decide to antagonise it, sue me). sorry about that, maybe ask someone else?

Thanks. I am thinking that he may be trying to block me from getting close to her. That would explain why she acts differently towards me when he is not around.
>>
>>18140453
sorry senpai i'll let you do your thing!
>>
>>18140199
want to trade a reading?
>>
>>18140458
Huh? My thing? I'm kinda confused anon...
>>
>>18140420
This will be allegorical, but alright.

Strange. Behind all the mental noise I have, I see a young girl sitting on a ledge, seemingly gazing into the void. Holding her knees up to her chin, seemingly looking for something within the darkness. Perhaps some kind of an idea. Perhaps something to change for. Everything seems so still, and she's just by herself, with her own thoughts and ideas. She doesn't seem like she's angry or sad, but just... thoughtful.

Not as allegorical as I thought, but here you go.

>>18140421
Nine of Cups, Prince of Cups and Ten of Disks. On the side, Atu 0 and Seven of Wands.

I don't think there's much of a ''deal'' with this person you're thinking of. They're reserved, and may come off as someone who seem to be thinking and planning of things for their own selfish means. But in this case, they're nothing too negative of a person, and while they do intend to do something or perhaps work with something, I'm not sure if it's going to touch you in any way.

Although, if they do give you a reason to be paranoid, then so be it, but to me it doesn't seem like they're going to do anything much just yet. Keep an eye out though. It can never hurt, hmm?

>>18140425
Meh. I wasn't in a good mood myself, so I did come off as a bit crass. That's something I have to apologize for.

>>18140424
Your query is not something I'm going to do. I apologize.
>>
>>18140410
hello tripcode lady!

im female, i would like to know about a guy im talking to online who told me he can help me with finding out about certain secrets of the supernatural, things of that nature... so my questions are, does he have good intentions? where will this lead to? maybe a vision for this future? (no romantic intentions or motivation here)
>>
>>18140465
2nd guy

So basically, it's probably nothing, but doesn't hurt to keep an eye on it?
>>
>>18140465
Don't worry, have a nice evening
>>
>>18140465
I understand, no need to apologize
Alright bless you
>>
>>18140456
oh really? that would make sense in context, his presence makes her change her personality, and he was physically blocking me from getting to her. interesting.
>>18140462
in the kindest way possible, and it's lovely of you to ask(!) i have no real need for a reading!
>>
>>18140465
>>18140420
ty
>>
>>18140474
Yea, in reality, he forced his way into us hanging out, and on the last day of class he seemed to say bye to me in an odd why.

She did not even look at me when he was there.

Though she act more natural when he's not around.
>>
>>18140483
from what i do know about wolves they're very territorial and what you're saying adds up. you're going to struggle getting close to her whilst he's around i'm afraid, he's going to make things difficult for you because he has his own interests at heart. thank you for giving me more information, it's always nice to have feedback.
>>
>>18140447
Now this is something I believe you'll have to figure out by yourself, but I'll throw a card or two your way either way. It may just be how people perceive you, really.

Atu XVII, Atu VII, Six of Cups, Atu XIV.

This doesn't seem like a negative spread in any way, shape or form. Whatever this form that people see, I don't think it's anything negative in regards of nature or motives. Perhaps they're akin to a guardian or how others really do perceive you. I have a slight disbelief in spirit animals or guides, but hey, who knows. Strange to see so many Majors though.

What's suggested for you to do in regards of this thing, is well, approach it carefully if possible. Either do so, or try to approach it with another mindset than the one you have now. Good luck.

>>18140468
Just be careful, alright? I would be very, very careful with how you'd approach anything in regards of supernatural or paranormal, and when you have people saying that they can help you, without being clear or knowing their intentions, I would be even more careful. I mean sure, you can ask and see what he tells you, but personally speaking, all the ''certain'' secrets you can find through books and there's really no ''certain'' secrets. Just knowledge.

I see a young, innocent girl, with a man standing over her. Dark and with intentions unknown, he points towards a golden gate. Beyond that, I can see towering bookcases, filled with books of all assortments. The woman approaches the gate carefully, and she is unable to open it. Just as she asks, the man answers, telling her to look around.

One step on the side, and she's falling in the darkness. She catches herself, and the man pulls her back up, but with a very dark grin on his face. There's no secrets. And then everything turns chaotic.

I mean, I always advise people to not trust my scries too much, but just... be careful, alright?
>>
>>18140410
I'm male, the other person involved is female.

I have in mind a low level bit of magic in mind for the two of us, and I'm wondering how it might go. Nothing more strenuos then a bit of mental fun. If scrying is too draining, then tarot would work as well.
Even if you don't get to this, a song started playing out of nowhere as i was typing this that serves as a nice bit of world-scry. So that's fun.
>>
>>18140491
wow that was a pretty crazy vision but also interesting, thank you for everything you do for us and yes, i will!!!
>>
>>18140410
Male
What do I make of what happened the other day when I was watching End of Evangelion? It was pretty unnerving.
>>
>>18140410
female
a vision of whats causing me to feel like shit pleasse
>>
so the only reading on me is i have aids? i know people fuck with you in these these threads but really peoples....
>>
>>18140410
m
will I accomplish my goal soon? scrying prefer
>>
I really need a reading, my insides are being ripped apart and I can't see straight based on what I should do
>>
any other vizions into my fate? pulling a goku if future trunks didnt show would be awful (anime reference)
>>
Completely unrelated music for anyone who enjoys a bit of ambient;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NOzQsdh_t0

>>18140469
It seems that he does keep to himself, yeah, but he also intends to do something. For now, things are peaceful with him. I don't know if it's entirely negative, or perhaps he's just working on personal stuff.

Even so, as I said, if he gives you an actual reason to be paranoid, then go for it.

>>18140478
Hm-hm.

>>18140471
>>18140473
You also have a nice evening then.

>>18140492
Neat. Sounds absolutely fascinating. Truly.

I... am not sure what exactly you're planning to do, but I'm just going to cut out what I have seen, and say that it's going to work out quite well for you two. Something involving carrying a girl and her being extremely flustered. I don't know, but it's very sweet, and the imagery is quite nice.

I also drew Atu XXI - The Universe on how this will affect you two. Interpret that as you will.

>>18140498
Not as crazy as some of the stuff I've seen. But alright, take care you. No getting caught up in people who promise spoopy things.
>>
>>18140512
>Not as crazy as some of the stuff I've seen

hmm would you mind sharing the craziest or weirdest thing you've ever seen doing a reading for someone? if its uncomfortable or boring of course, i understand if you dont. just curious about the things you see and saw.
>>
>>18140410
Female
Unromantic related, I'm not sure whether or not to trust this person (male). I'm not sure why he is nice to me and he also has a gf. Can you tell me their intentions?
>>
alright im kinda new to these threads.....

should i be more specific on what i want to know?
>>
>>18140512
I wonder, what could I do though? There is just a bad feeling from him, but how can I act?
>>
>>18140525
You could not start by stating you're very powerful. Then people would perhaps not ignore you for being a troll.
>>
>>18140499
Strange. I just want to keep drawing more and more and more cards, so I put a stop at five, since all I intended was about one or two.

Knight of Disks, Ten of Disks, Two of Swords, Ten of Swords, Three of Cups.

Strange. The surface cards seem to tell that you should remain as grounded and as calm about this, without really overreacting too much. Stuff seems to be happening, but yet at the same time The cards seem to make little sense to me, I decided to scry a bit, and well... I've seen the show itself, just not the End of Evangelion.

I see a man standing on some kind of a rock island, with stuff seemingly happening all around. White crosses and swords in the sky appearing and disappearing, but the man seems to be unwavering. The island itself seems to almost collapse, but yet it's still floating. Then I see a sword in the man's hands. And a beast up ahead. The sword is pointed towards the beast.

I don't know just what in the hell happened while you were watching this, but I'd say this; remain grounded on this matter, and don't waver.

... I really don't know how to interpret this, I'm sorry. ;-;

>>18140500
I'm not going to do a vision for this one, but I drew a couple of cards, and let me just say that you're either wearing yourself out extensively, or you're sitting in one place, but at the same time having a lot of energy that you're not putting anywhere at all.

... if you believe it's a medical condition, go to the doctor. I'm no good diviner with health issues, and divination definitely cannot sort out all of your issues.
>>
>>18140525
1) try not to do air queries, actually wait for a reader to appear
2) actually ask a question - most readers don't want someone "to test them" (though if it happens it's quite nice, like earlier when i had to read something that went against my belief system)
3) read the requirements that the reader asks for, if they need any information or not. there's someone above who's scrying, try them.
>>
>>18140489
I wonder, just why would he be trying to block me from getting with her?

I know he already has a GF who's not this girl
>>
i can do readings too but only for big events....

and its liks a 10 second picture...

ive never tried personal ones
>>
>>18140539
who knows why people do the things they do? maybe it's nothing to do with the girl, he just wants to get one over on you, or he wants the attention of as many girls as he can get, or maybe he's planning on breaking up with his girlfriend and wants this girl to replace her.
>>
>>18140536
>>18140536
Please could you help? I would appreciate it so much.
I want to know if I should be with jay or not? I'm being blinded by emotions and cannot see clearly. Everything is very chaotic and my whole spiritual path might depend upon which decision I make
>>
>>18140547
True.

There is no reason for him to try to one up me.

So I must think that its option C or D. Probably C?

I already can tell that this girl is not really interested in him romantically.
>>
File: cthulhu_by_butttornado-d7ek69d.jpg (532KB, 762x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu_by_butttornado-d7ek69d.jpg
532KB, 762x1000px
>>18140528
My deck is fucking with me.

I drew Five of Disks, Five of Swords and then Five of Cups as to what you could do.

It either tells you to really, really worry a lot, or it tells you to not worry, calm down and just remain observant. I don't know if the deck literally threw out cards on me as they are meant; Worry, Defeat and Disappointment, or whether it actually suggests you shouldn't do all of this.

Advice card was Queen of Disks. You shouldn't worry, I think. Remain grounded. Either way, think logically; what could you even do in this situation without coming off as some strange fellow who goes off of his paranoia? Threaten the person? The best you could do is tell the girl to be careful around him based on whatever reason you decide to tell her.

I'm curious though; could you describe the man to me? Personality traits, how they seem to carry themselves..

>>18140532
I second that. People generally are very skeptical of those who say that they have a ''strange'' future and that they're powerful or anything along the lines of what could pass for roleplaying. That, and well, query a reader directly. Don't air query. You're not going to have anyone go out of their way to read for you most of the times unless you specifically ask for them.

>>18140505
How strange. I see a tall, imposing man, seemingly a figure of honor and power, sitting upon a throne. There's a radiant sun behind him, definitely adding to the presence of being powerful. He stands up, seemingly wanting to say something to the crowd. I don't know if this feels more like sending off soldiers to the battlefield, or simply preaching, but the crowd that was waiting for him don't seem to be happy. I see spears being thrown, and the man collapsing on the ground. The sun still radiates, but the man himself has fallen.

Expect your goal to either be received or go terribly wrong. It will still leave an impact of sorts, I believe, but you're not going to be dealing well with the aftermath of it.
>>
>>18140525
I don't mean this in an offensive way but you come off as either a troll, or an underage B&.
But >>18140537 offers the quick and dirty on what is stipulated in the OP. Be patient and understand different readers will avoid certain queries. We also recently had a raid about 2-3 threads ago so that also worked against you in the way you carried yourself.

Fuck I sound like an obnoxious twat -.-

All the best man.
>>
>>18140554
that would indicate that its more likely an ego thing, so C would be my best guess (keeping in mind i dont know any of these people!), if she's not reciprocating then it's not like he's trying to show off to you.
>>18140557
<3 definitely not obnoxious, thanks for backing me up
>>
>>18140410
female
vision
hi may you tell me what this male is going to do now that he knwos the stupid thing i did? thanks
>>
>>18140536
I'm honestly not surprised that you had to draw that many. Yeah, something uh... Crazy happened when I was watching the movie? I'm not sure if I should present more detail if that would explain anything, but I really appreciate the reading. If it's what I think it is, then I cannot waver just as you said.
Many thanks. It means a lot. Truly
>>
>>18140555
OK. So the deck is saying one extreme or another?

The guy:
>6' 2 Muscular Polish guy
>Known to be potentially unstable emotionally (Has called the girl while crying a bathroom)
>A bit overly sexual
>Almost got into a physical confrontation with another student when the student questioned his sources used in a speech
>>
>>18140525
Also, besides the useful advice you've got so far, drop the name. Unless there's a good reason why we should identify your posts, there's no reason to use one, you just look like an idiot.
>>
Not doing anymore readings past this. I apologize.

>>18140515
Oh, if you really want strange things, you could just look up my tripcode on 4plebs and just go through the readings. I do recall this one particular reading that stuck with me. The anon asked me to scry the death of his grand...grand... grand... I don't know how many grand, but it was a grandfather. The imagery was very gruesome and rather vivid, and it surprised me that I was very accurate on it too, based on the followup feedback that the anon provided.

Something about the corpse not being found, and the actual death being questionable. And I see a murder, with the body being ripped apart in pieces and thrown apart, to not be found.

Fun stuff, divination.

>>18140522
Princess of Cups, Princess of Wands, Prince of Wands, Seven of Cups.

Three court cards, three people. One will seemingly leave the picture rather quickly, going from one place to another, being active, and the other is the kind of a girl who stays with herself, fantasizes a lot. The man himself is like the Princess of Wands; very active and strong presence, but burning down things around without realizing it. And Seven of Cups.

Be careful with this man. You can be nice to him in return, and if over time he seems genuine, then it's fine. But if you see that he's acting a bit too close to you, being touchy and what not, that's when you inform his girlfriend that her boyfriend may just be someone who enjoys going from girl to girl.

>>18140557
Nah, you're fine. I do second the thought that well, he does come off as a bit of some kind of a troll and a roleplayer. If it's actually anything genuine, then eh... doubtful either way.

>>18140552
You're being blinded by emotions, and yet you are asking that? Sort yourself out first before you make decisions, especially if they're based on a rather volatile method of reading uncertain future.
>>
>>18140568
Yea, probably just him wanting to boost his ego.

I wonder if his emotional state has anything to do with it?

He has called the girl while crying in a bathroom atleast once
>>
File: 1474183892784.gif (3MB, 333x247px) Image search: [Google]
1474183892784.gif
3MB, 333x247px
>>18140570
If it's not anything too bad, then he shouldn't do anything bad. If it's something where you really, truly fucked up, then at least I would suggest to not panic and be calm about this. Explain yourself, if needs be, to him.

>>18140579
Well, it honestly do seems like it. It would explain Three of Cups and Ten of Swords and the vision on top of that; something utterly bizarre underneath what seems to be calm and peaceful. Do not waver. It always helps. Don't get thrown off of your feet, more like it.

No problem. I hope you don't fall down.

>>18140581
Alright, you clearly have a reason to worry. This person seems like someone you should avoid, and tell the girl to not be stupid and not hang around potentially unstable people, especially those that seem to be having underlying anger issues.

Not in such direct wording, as I would do it, but coax her out of this person being her friend. I don't see good things happening.
>>
>>18140532
i am very powerful though, mentally and spiritually, being honest not arrogant
>>18140537
alright, thanks
>>
>>18140606
You have schizophrenia. You argue exactly like every token schizo.

Prove that you are VERY, VERY powerful. You can't. Because you're just delusional.
>>
>>18140602
Yea.

I am just now trying to figure out how I should bring it up. Keep in mind, he seems to be one of her closest friends. At least closer than her and I are.
>>
>>18140611
I would just be cautious. If they do seem close, and nothing bad has happened yet, then well... I don't know. Nothing bad should potentially happen. At the same time, the person sounds a bit like a ticking time-bomb to me.

That, and well, she may just push you away if she does consider him closer. After all, you may just come off as somebody who's jealous to her that wants to ruin her friendship. Gotta watch out for that one.

>>18140606
What would you even mean powerful, especially by mental and spiritual stuff? I can understand physical prowess, but how would you write it down in regards of spiritual?
>>
>>18140512
Cool song.
>>
>>18140606
The two tripfags currently posting are excellent readers. They have never come here stating they are excellent readers. They just gave readings and people found them to be accurate often, so they carved their reputation.
Make your reputation before you claim it.
>>
>>18140617
Those are my concerns, I am just gonna try and keep an eye on him I guess, and remain friends with her. If it looks like he is about to loose it, or does something stupid, then I'll tip her off.
>>
>>18140618
It's an entire album. There's way, way more than just this one too. Friggin good shit, let me tell you that.

>>18140622
It's healthy to be concerned. But just for now, remain stationary, but keep observing. Good luck with that one to you.
>>
>>18140630
Yea, I'll keep an eye on him (As best as I can, seeing as I only run into him in passing now)
And if he does something stupid, then I'll tell her.

Something tells me that she is already aware about him.
>>
>>18140584
ok, ill post under one of my different tags...
im not new to the board just these threads, of divination... i actually had this wierd fucking reading with my mtg cards when i tried to use em like tarot cards, so ive become inquisitive about this art. call me a troll or whatever, if you want. i know it sounds rediculous but whatever

>>18140555
could i get a readng on my destiny? i'm male, use "The Hero" when looking into it, as the name. also a brief sentence or so about your technique would be cool, i want to try this myself
>>
>>18140634
Hm-hm. If you really want to be stealthy, ask her to introduce him to you. Out of interest. No negative intentions or anything.

>>18140635
I'm not doing readings anymore, as I have mentioned some posts before.

However, I use a combination of tarot and scrying. Mental scrying, specifically. Seeing images in my mind. Sometimes hearing stuff, if I so desire. I get a lot of allegory, but I have a good grasp on what it means half of the time anyway at this point, just from the fact that I did this so often and much.
>>
>>18140640
>Hm-hm. If you really want to be stealthy, ask her to introduce him to you. Out of interest. No negative intentions or anything.

I already know the guy, and spoke to him several times. Usually when she's around.
>>
File: 1465870741820.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465870741820.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Air Query, its kind of specific.

19, M, Scorpio, should I tredge down the path of music production and composition or go with Biomechanics and prosthesis development, which will I be more satisfied with if I look back?
>>
Alright, im gonna try a personal vison...

someone ask me something, more personal details i can lock on specifically easier
>>
>>18140664
rin best girl, toptier pic. if no one does it in the next ten minutes i'll do a tarot for you.
>>
>>18140669
Ok. I'll bite

Do you see anything happening with M (female) and I (male)?

Girl around my age (20) that I tried getting with. But due to reasons, including her friend (R, Male) never happened. Though it still may be in the cards for the future.
>>
File: 3.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>18140671
Thank you very much anon!
>tfw someone recognizes best girl as best girl
>>
>>18140606
You're an Aries, aren't you?
>>
File: IMG_20160918_152517.jpg (13KB, 506x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160918_152517.jpg
13KB, 506x426px
>>18140453
>>18140454

I usually count reverse cards. There were none this time. It was the standard Rider Waite and I just drew a pic of the spread for you.

Thank you in advance. Having a reply was a surprise.
>>
>>18140669
What has caused A to stall his efforts in pleasing me?
I'm female, cancer. He's cancer as well
>>
>>18140199
female
yellow
a love reading?
>>
>>18140669
How will I meet my next partner?

Male looking after female.
I'm gemini
>>
>>18140669
Does this Capricorn guy from my past think of me in a romantic sense? Might be just more as a friend though
>>
You're all fake. What 5 digit number did I just write down? Ignore this and be shown your true colours, /div/.
>>
>>18140669
can you do me :) >>18140714
>>
>>18140669
What field would I do well academically?

Female, 18
>>
>>18140199
Pink
How will I die?
>>
>>18140686
hnng, this pleases me.
>strength
self confidence, inner strength, courage. this card is telling us to focus on what we do want rather than we don't want in life - and to have the courage and determination to make things how we want them. make some time to think about things as you'll have decisions to make etc yeah thats the point of this reading, thanks card
>ace of cups
new beginnings, happiness, new opportunities. what you're doing is appreciated and noticed, this is a positive card (all your cards are but this one is one of the best in the deck)
>judgement
rebirth, change, a rite of passage. all of your cards are pointing to an important choice to be made (no shit, thanks cards). this is a good time to pay attention to detail to what you're doing, and really consider your approach to decision making.
this is a fairly mixed deck, so i pulled another just because it's a fairly important decision. and you did post best girl twice:
>seven of cups
kek, creativity, imagination, confusion (no shit), this card is indicative that those in a creative field will be doing well at this point of time, whereas those in a more mathematical field will suffer.

cards say music production, although both of them look like excellent fields for you to go down. your future will be bright either way but its as if music production will be a sort of breakthrough experience. thanks for your patience, and for the pics!
>>
>>18140673
Fuck, sorry, i think she's into the other dude... >_<; i feel she wants to hang with you tho. i'm still new at this, it was mostly an empathic reading
>>
>>18140694
no, aquarious, but i dont really know much about astrology
>>
File: 2.png (561KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
561KB, 600x800px
>>18140730
I really appreciate it anon, and no problem. Here's more.

I think I'm going to meditate on this for a bit. Every card you've pulled reflects my current situation especially judgement.

Wish you the best anon, again thank you.
>>
>>18140694
I kek'd. Then I sad because I'm an Aries and people think the worse of us ;~;
>>18140710
Huh. Interesting spread, clockwise from 3am. This is just my interpretation so take with a grain of salt. Death at 3am, the witching hour. Whatever happened was devastating, and shook your very foundations. It was a bad event, and you have died and reborn from it. Now is the time to grieve.
Temperance at 6am; dawning of a new day, the sun rising. Now is the time to collect yourself after your grieving, level your emotions and begin rebuilding.
Strength at 9pm; once you've collected your emotions, work to build your own strength. You have the potential and the ability, you need only to use it
Chariot at midnight; moving on into the new day, making tracks into the unknown and driving towards new things.

In conclusion, I'd say you're stuck at somewhere around 4-5am; you haven't given yourself the proper grieving time, to fully acknowledge what's happened and accept it. Give yourself this time, let yourself feel; cry, punch something (preferably not the wall), go run until your lungs give out and you collapse. Whatever it is, you need to let these emotions flow and you need to let it out. Once you do this, you'll find the rest will come easily.

All the love and good vibes I have anon <3
>>
>>18140713
you dissappointed him in some way, is all i got
>>
>>18140732
Doubt she's into the crazy pole, but what type of physical description did you get of her?
>>
>>18140669

I am a male. Tall, dark, gruesome. I know "A", a redheaded girl who almost looks like a fairy, from some time ago. We are reuniting for a little business and maybe more business or something else. "A" seems to be strongly open to the idea of me using her to advance myself in terms that seem very one sided in my favor. She's excited about the prospect of participating in my endeavor, in fact. I'm worried that this may backfire.

How far should I take using "A" to advance myself? Should I bring her up out of the desert and into the forest in order to do so?
>>
>>18140746
>>18140732

Actually. Just for shits and giggles here's a pastebin with all details about it if you wanna retry.

http://pastebin.com/9CrxBjMV
>>
>>18140746
none, i just felt the feelings, i thought thats what youre after... i feel you're both attracted to her

im reading all the posts, this takes ki/chi/qui and focus, patience
>>
>>18140744
Oh :/ I better figure out why then. Thanks for the reading
>>
>>18140740
I really appreciate this. I have been crying and having nightmares about it for a year now. I thought I did all the grieving I could. I just hope it ends soon.
>>
>>18140669
can you give me a general outlook on my future? i have no idea what's going on with me, i have no plans, nothing, i feel like a leaf going wherever the wind pushes me, i don't know what's going to happen to me, i don't know what's going in my life now and sometimes i even forgot the past, i am completely lost
>>
>>18140718
randomly, serendipitously, like you wont expect it. i feel an odd certain about this one ror some reason....
>>
>>18140783
Do you think it will take long? Could you tell me anything about the lass in question?
>>
>>18140772
I don't mean this in a horrible way, and I feel this situation is both a sensitive subject and was a very brutal event mentally and emotionally but...perhaps you haven't grieved the 'right' way. Have you made steps to accept this event? Grieving is 1 part feeling and 1 part acceptance.

Example, I refuse to have regrets. I've done some downright dumb shit, and I've hurt people with these actions, but I don't regret these. I don't understand regrets, they give nothing and only bring pain. So whenever I do something stupid, I cop it on the chin, I accept its happened and can't be changed, and make amends in my coming actions.

I'm rambling again so I'll stop but, yea you get what I mean...I hope.
>>
I'll give you a reading if you can interpret this spread for me. I asked about my romance life tomorrow( a couple of people have been looking at me) and I got.

Past:Ace of cups
Present: Page of Cups
Future: Wheel of fortune.

This is good right? I don't really know what to make out of it.
>>
>>18140669
i would like to know what will happen between me and my crush soon, he is light eyes and dark hair. thank you. i am female.
>>
>>18140800
You had a love before.
You got opportunities now.
They're going to keep rolling in. Should relaly pull more than one card tho because if you clarified wheel and got 5 of cups it means it spins on other direction
>>
>>18140793
i had a vauge sense of some event, not sure how large or small, and you're attracted to her... did i mention vauge? it could even be buying dinner
>>
>>18140669
libra
female
do i already know my next boyfriend?
>>
>>18140669
when does my love life pick up? many thanks
>>
>>18140804
Past:5 of pentacles
Present: 2 of pentacles
Future: Magician
I did a general on you and it looks like you're coming out of hard times trying to juggle everything maybe. But you'll win in the end.
>>
>>18140816
Thank you.
>>
>>18140808
I'm not attending any event ;(

Thank you so much mate. I believe you're accurate.
>>
>>18140749
im not gonna tell how how to run your life but i feel shes into you, but i eense socital complictions? im not prob any further, and i saw a wooden house for some reason
>>
>>18140669
I'll give you a reading if you want. By now you must be burnt out so i'll give you incentive.

Will one of them approach me this week for a relationship proposal?
I have in a feeling in my gut that it's definitely going to happen.
There are a lot of powerful energys at play here.
So timing is uncertain, but I just know that it will happen eventually.
>>
hey /x , this is my first time asking for a reading, so i dont really know what i have to do :/.
>>
>>18140827
do a barell roll
>>
>>18140822
sense*** not probing***

fucking typos
>>
>>18140829
hurt my elbow doing that ;'(
>>
>>18140827
The Sticky tells you everything you need to know
>>
>>18140834
owkay, I will try ^^
>>
>>18140822
>>18140831

Makes sense. The wooden house has certain interesting connotations: I was considering, as part of our business, building a house and having her hold down the paperwork on it for me until it came time to liquidate or leverage it.

Any word on those complications?
>>
For the past 6 months, I have been having a really hard time with myself.
I cant find what i love/passion, every time I go travelling i meet new people with great tallents and most importend a passion.
can someone help me do a reading when I am going to find something i love, something I want to live for.

thx in advance
>>
fuck this is tiring... haha, alright ive got this!
>>
>>18140825
yeah they will, but i sense unexpected conflict?
>>
>>18140803
something will happen

sounds vauge but its all i got

seems like an antagonistic thing, maybe opposities attract?
>>
>>18140776
you're waiting for something and are out of touch with your inner self

wow this is getting easier, i think i have a talent for it
>>
>>18140910
thanks!!! is it good or bad?
>>
>>18140812
yeah, but i sense confusion
>>
>>18140669
virgo
I'm someone important to her in a romantic way?
What she thinks of me?
>>
>>18140891
Welcome to the wonderful world of online readings
>>
>>18140917
but can you give me an outlook on my future?
>>
>>18140669
F
virgo
what do you know about my next bf?
>>
>>18140891
Well, don't tire yourself out too much. Would be great if you could get to as many as you can though :)
>>
>>18140935
she wants to talk with you, i feel strong emotions

this part isnt reading, but just be yourself dude
>>
>>18140899
Past:Judgement
Present:Ace of cups
Future:2 of swords
Seems like a good spread for you in general except for the future. Looks like you might be at a crossroads with something.
on a side note:
It'll probably be over me choosing one of them right?
Mind elaborating on unexpected conflict? I really need all the help I can get.
>>
>>18140948
well, i know you'll get older...

haha, its not yet defined! be brave!
>>
>>18140669
what does my crush Y want with me?
>>
File: cara9-743x1024.jpg (186KB, 743x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cara9-743x1024.jpg
186KB, 743x1024px
guys its been a long time and i could use a reading, anyone to help ?
>>
>>18140669
hey there! is it still ok to ask for a reading? you've been going on for a while, so feel free to say no if you just wanna kick back and relax for a bit.

i'm 18 and a leo, and just wanna know a bit more about what would happen if i fessed up to my crush. y'know, the standard stuff.
>>
>>18140970
ayy, I want to talk her too, but I dont want to get involved to much since it might be one-sided feelings. Thanks for a reading
>>
>>18140996
>well, i know you'll get older...
so i won't kill myself, thanks for the read
>>
Everyone here seems to have suh an active love life it's kind of surprising you're all here asking for divinatory advice.
>>
>>18141007
you never know until you try!
>>
>>18141007
>oh it's this post again
just fucking do it
>>
>>18141010
ok cynical person, ill tell you....

i got one word "grim"

But NEVER give up Hope!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18141016
guess so! i'll be doing my best, thanks.

>>18141022
yo not everyone out there's got enough guts to spill their feelings all over the table, easy peasy lemon squeezy
>>
>>18141024
oh man, first thing, i'm sorry for reposting everytime and keeping you busy, if you have other things to do simply don't bother replying to me, as for the second thing, i have already gave up
>>
>>18141042
its fine man im practicing, this is a new technique for me

dont give up! you write your own book in life, Your Story! create your own destiny!!!!!
>>
>>18141011
>active love life
My hand is deadfish as fuck
>>
>>18140854
just open yourself up to new things till you find somrthing you like... explore the possibilities! be careful tho!
>>
>>18141100
Male

Can you tell me anything about my next GF?

Thanks.
>>
>>18141112"
i just got "beautiful, is all
>>
>>18141121
can i get a love reading? will i get a gf?
>>
>>18141100
thanks, what do you mean with be careful tho ? :O
>>
anyone wanna try to read me? im wondering about my future travels
>>
>>18141121
Male
Aquarius
So a friend of mine told me she loved me last night buti was too much of a chicken to really ask about what she meant it. Or, if you do not feel like reading that, could I just know ig anyone or anything good will be coming soon? I've been pretty down recently.
>>
>>18141134
if I could i would gladly help you.
Where are you traveling to ?
>>
Newfag air-posting, am I going to get the girl
>>
>>18141100
Female
WIll he care once he learned I have an ED?
>>
>>18141125
yeah, i saw boyfriend tho, nkt even being rude. maybe it was a new close platonic male friend/companion?
>>
>>18141100
Have i meet my next gf?
>>
>>18141121
Beautiful as in a 10/10? Damn , thats nice
>>
>>18140669
Will I date anybody before the year ends?
>>
why are these all relationship questions...... hahaha
>>
>>18141179
>4chan
>>
>>18141143
i dont know what an ED is, sorry
>>
>>18141179
Yo, is this your first time coming around to /div/? You gotta say you don't want relationship questions to hold the masses back, everyone's thirsty to get laid.
>>
>>18141186
eating disorder
>>
>>18141134
I see travel by sea, a man looking out into the ocean in a large boat. It looks cold, and he's wearing a thick coat. In the distance, the land looks exotic. I want to say Asia, but that last part I'm not sure.

What kind of queries do you read best?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 400x302px
>>18141179
>>
>>18141187
Excuse you, I'm not thirsty...I just had a yuengling 15 minutes ago.
>>
trading reading: what is the cause of this sluggishness?
>>
>>18141203
fuck. holy shit... i know what you mean.

space is cold
>>
>>18141203
haha this is my first day.... im powerful tho, fire one at me

be descriptive i suppose?
>>
>>18141243
r u doing more readings?
>>
yeah, go for it.
>>18141245
im getting proficient at this
>>
>>18141243
>powerful
By this, am I to assume that you are experienced in reading occult queries that require large levels of precision to avoid large amounts of harmful fallout?
>>
>>18141268
hah okay, wondering what my crush tinks of me. im a female, five feet.
>>
>>18141275
no i have strong will and intuition is all, plus the whole being intelligent thing, and other stuff.

i tend to avoid the backfirey stuff
>>
>>18141286
You might want to consider not going around telling people that you're powerful. It makes people think you're an asshole or an Aries.

Anyway, what kind of query would you like to practice?
>>
>>18141297
im really new to this art, explain the second sentence further please?
>>
>>18141297
any query really, tired of the bf/gf relationship stuff tho
>>
>>18141326
Take a crack at how I can accelerate the growth of my business. Thanks.
>>
>>18141284
he wants you, i think... maybe not for a long term relationship
>>
>>18141326
female
what can you tell about my future as an occultist? did I choose the right path?
>>
>>18141306
It's not really anything to do with divination, it's more in a general sense; even if one is intelligent, going around saying "I'm intelligent I'm intelligent", while it may be truthful, comes off as obnoxious. Same goes with saying "I'm powerful." Have you ever heard of the saying "Actions speak louder than words" by chance?

As for Aries, for some reason we're considered the assholes of the zodiac...it hurts ;~;
>>
>>18141326
Hey mage, what can you do?
>>
>>18141243
I've lost interest in everything I like doing and I haven't felt any pleasure doing anything lately. I've just been indulging in my addictions and I feel dead inside. help. What's going on?
>>
>>18141362
Hey Empath, are you doing readings anytime soon? I'm having relationship troubles and could use some insight..
>>
>>18141362
Empath, are you able to feel the date for when I'm supposed to meet this girl? Not trying to challenge you or anything, but it's me... The guy trying to find his dream girl.
>>
>>18141362
>As for Aries, for some reason we're considered the assholes of the zodiac...it hurts ;~;
You're a lucky fish, so you don't come off as a typical Aries. I know I'm a good Aries myself too so these stereotypes don't get me ;^)
>>
Hello, I'm Sid,
I'm new to this, and to be honest, I'm skeptical, however, I am trying to approach this with an open mind. What I'm interested in is what my future holds in store for me. Both short and long term. I get mixed things from every source i've gotten.
I want to know if i'll find and achieve my dream. What the future holds in store for me if i follow down the path I'm currently on.
>>
>>18140199
Violet
Male
Am I going to be with M within the next year?
>>
>>18141383
also,
blue
Male
>>
>>18141381
A few of us Aries are awesome! <3
>>
>>18141367
something in life is weighing you down...
rip off the wieght with the muscles of your soul and continue striving for a better life!
>>
>>18140798
I feel the same way about regrets in life. I don't regret what happened, even if it was horrible. It helped me reach the point I'm at today. Expansion is constant. I don't know what else to try regarding this situation...Only time will tell. Everytime I stop giving attention and energy to it.... it's like it notices and comes back to haunt me. I'm so tired. I want resolution.

Thank you again for your input. I'm gonna focus on knowing The Chariot is up there.
>>
>>18141408
Interesting... I'm not sure what it could be though.

also hello fellow aries
>>18141381
>>18141362

If and any of you add insight to this I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>18140606
Do you wanna be my puppet?
>>
White
Male

What's my purpose in life?
>>
>>18141346
i can give you solid bussiness advice but first...

i sensed something about providing people with redreation of entertainment... am i on point? i just keep thinking about what i know about bussiness instead of divining...haha, still new at this
>>
Air query.
Taurus /Gemini cusp
Favourite colour: Black
Does F (who is male, aquarius and 35) love me and wish to share in traveling together?

Thank you ahead of time... Will offer a Rune Reading to whoever answers! I will be home shortly!
>>
>>18141425
recreation or entertainment****** fucking typos
>>
She keeps acting like she tryna fuck
took her home just to find out what?
fuck u mean its that of time?
bitch u got me fucked up
>>
>>18141425
>entertainment
No, nothing like that
>>
>>18141427
came wif ma whole gang
20 of us walked up
fuck you mean you need to see id?
bitch you got me fucked up
>>
>>18141435
I ain't sayin that she dream bigger
But she ain't fuckin with no /div/ nigga
>>
>>18141370
No sorry. I may later today but Saturday to Wednesday I usually like to say I'm a no go due to work. Apologies anon
>>18141376
I don't know? Maybe? I don't think so, exact dates aren't something that has ever come to me so I doubt it. Sorry
>>18141381
>>18141396
Kek and here are my Aries hype girls right on time haha
>>18141410
I believe in you anon, the road to healing is long and arduous, believe me I know; I still have pangs come around and hit me in the feels every now and then, and that even was 5 almost 6yrs ago. You'll get there, I believe in you.
>>18141415
Aries4lyf!
>>
>>18141362
You're not an asshole, senpai. You're sweet and you have hot abs (or will have them, in the summer, we know!). Your fan club adores you.
>>
>>18141362
>>
>>18141437
yeah i couldnt get a read on you, i was trying though.... my insticts were telling me to just give simple advice...

you familiar with the concept of a mutually beneficial bussiness relationship? as opposed to one where the other guy suffers and you some out ahead
>>
>>18141275
Powerful
>kek
( hey your aura is weak and i can penetrate your aura so easily. Try hiding them Mr amateur mage)
>>
>>18141466
come out ahead******
>>
>>18141466
Yes, we have specific terms for relationships like that in my industry, and they're already part of my business plan. Thanks.

>>18141467
You messed up the greentexting and quoted the wrong person.
>>
>>18141459
>cancer and Scorpio
Kek I have a best friend in each of these and that is on point.
>Gemini
I know SO MANY GEMINIS and not one of them is like that. Exact opposites >>18141456
>senpai
Y-you too!
>fan club
Wait Wut? When did that become a thing o.O
>>
>>18141467
im better at other stuff really, just trying this out
>>
>>18141456
He's right, senpai. <3
>>
>>18141480
What stuff?
>>
>>18141478
See senpai? >>18141482 Another member right here!
>>
>>18141476
also other stuff like taking care of customers, employees, networking,

and i just felt something about non-invasive advertising, im feeling kinda drained tho, like flexing my arm for too long, hope i helped a bit
>>
File: hermit.jpg (67KB, 403x650px) Image search: [Google]
hermit.jpg
67KB, 403x650px
I have some time on my hands, so offering Tarot readings if anyone is interested. I haven't been here in a good long while, so I'm quite a bit rusty, however.

I have two deck I can use. The first is the Brian Froud Faeries' Oracle. I find it is a very versatile, very acute deck. However it does have it's quirks... it works better with "How" and "Why" questions, then with pure outcome or anything set in time. I have also issues reading it about third parties (ie : X wants to know something about person Y).

My other deck is a Rider Waite structured deck. Better for traditional "fortune telling". It is a very upbeat deck, that I tend to read more on the positive side. I do a basic 5 card spread (major arcana only) for online readings.

Please tell me your question (I can also do general portrait) and which deck you want me to use. I do -not- require anything else ( I don't need you name nor sign and this shit annoys me. I will likely skip you if you show that you haven't read this far).

Let's start with.. 5 readings and see from there. I tend to take a few minutes to type out my replies, but I answer people in order in the thread. If you do not specify the deck I will likely skip you. I'm also open to answering questions about process/interpretations.
>>
>>18141427

His Significator: 8 of Swords (reversed)
His Thoughts / Emotions / Expression: Death / Knight of Wands / Page of Cups
Desires Short / Long Term: 9 of Pentacles / 4 of Swords
Thoughts On Traveling: The High Priestess, supported by Page of Swords and 7 of Cups (reversed)

Congratulations, looks like you've got a keeper.

I understand that you're asking about this because he may have seemed a bit ambivalent in the past, and a recent change towards greater motion in your direction has left you wondering if it might be too good to be true; completely understandable concern.

However, it appears that his thoughts are lining up more with his emotions and, whereas he may previously have had some reservations about the logic behind making a life with you, these seem to be dissipating, and his mind is shifting in your direction.

You gave me a bit too much by telling me his age, but it seems like he's acting his age in terms of his desires and wants something stable. Usually when you date younger guys, you'll see wands cards for the short-term desire (because he wants to give you his wand), but it looks like he desires some stability even in the short term. The 4 of Swords suggest a long-term desire to settle down, I'd say.

Now, as far as traveling, he seems to be open to the idea, but his pragmatism is advising him to plan carefully and consider the logistics of such an endeavor more meticulously than you might seem inclined to. That doesn't mean he doesn't want to do it; it just means he needs to think about how good it looks through a logical lens and after putting it through the stress test of rational consideration and analysis. He's trying to figure out if it makes sense, basically.

Congratulations, it looks like this guy is really into you, and it seems like a rather viable relationship long term if you can assuage his logical concerns and give him the room he needs to think.

That being said, what kind of queries do you read best?
>>
>>18141537
How can I find the one? I'm a straight female looking to settle down. The Brian Fround Faerie's Oracle, please.
>>
What is my purpose?
Rider Waite deck please.
>>
>>18141537
Rider Waite deck. Will I be with my crush within one year's time?
>>
>>18141537
Since you do generals i would like to ask love related one.
I feel like Rider Waite would be the best option.
>>
>>18141506
>non-invasive advertising
Direct mail marketing has a return rate of 0.95% to 1.25% on average, 2% if it's spectacular. In-person marketing has a return rate of 60% to 80%. I've gotten clients that have received multiple mailouts from others and never responded simply because I got in front of them, and my competitors did not.

Unless you mean something else by non-invasive advertising, I'm confuse; my industry is way more effective the more invasive you are.
>>
>>18141537
Hey there! Hope it's okay to ask a love related question like 80% of the population of /div/.

I just want to know if I'll date anyone before the year ends, and if I will, how that relationship will go. I'm a pretty upbeat dude myself, so go ahead and whip out that good ol' Rider Waite! Yeehaw.
>>
>>18141537
>Virgo
>19
>male
>can you tell me something about my future girlfriend? What does my future girlfriend looks like? How is she right now? My heart beats faster and I don't know why. Thank you
>>
>>18141543
The singer of connection
The lady of Harvest
The Journeyman

Mikle a Muckle
The Soul Shrinker

The Faun

The first tree cards are an indication of what needs to be done to reach what you want. The Singer if your goal, but also an isntruction. You have to be willing to be open to connections, even if it might leave you vulnerable. The lady says that nothing comes from being idle, but that all things bloom in their season. This is reinforced by the journeyman. You need to take the steps forward, to "put in the work" yourself. Being passive is not a valid option.

The following two are more like caveats. Don't lose sight of what brings you joy. The personal glow kind of joy, the private kind that makes your own spirit sing. it's easy to get lost in wanting someone, wanting to be or belong more then we want to be ourselves. But if we go down that path we might come to a point where even our reflection is distorted.

The Faun is an interesting card as a result... It is energy and innocence but it is focused and self-aware. I think, it's trying to say that "the one" you choose to be with will make you feel like yourself. An unconfined, unrestrained pure version of yourself. Just be careful as you go looking (Soul Shrinker tends to be a very strong warning).
>>
>>18141537
can you read my fate?
>>
>>18141537
Will I be able to succeed in the career I'd like to pursue?
Let's go with that Brian Froud Faeries' Oracle one. That sounds like a cool name for a deck.
>>
>>18141537
I'm in the same pickle as this chick:
>>18141543
except I'm a guy. Fairy Oracle is fine for me too, thanks.

Oh, and I can return one for you.
>>
>>18141537
What's caused my boyfriend to stop putting effort into me?
>>
>>18141545
Was this one for me?

>>18141574
Rephrase as one question and pick a deck. And please, do read the introduction post.

>>18141578
What I can do and what I offer is described in my intro post.
>>
>>18141588
>>18141537

Oracle deck would be great
>>
>>18140199
Blue
Will my brigade go to Afghanistan?
>>
>>18141537

Will I find romance soon? Please provide a description of the person if possible, and time frame aswell?

Raider Waite (seems best for my query?)
>>
just in case, i posted it on the saging old thread.
>>18141608

plz reply here if any of you do it
>>
>>18141546
Judge : The Lovers
Advocate : The Moon
Prosecution : The Sun
Jury : Justice
Verdict : High priestess

It is possible that yes. However, this might not be a good relationship for you to be in. The Moon as an advocate indicates that to reach your goal a good amount of deception (on either side, and either conscious or not) would be required. Be it manipulation, gas-lighting or pure self-denial. The Sun acting as prosecution doubles this effect. If confidences and radiance are working against you, the basis of the situation are shifty, with the potential of being toxic.

The jury and verdict card reinforce this fact. Though it has a great potential for self-growth and enlightenment, the resolution is not likely to be what you hoped for.

Best of luck and be safe.
>>
>>18141591
Can you tell me something about my future girlfriend?

Faerie's Oracle.
>>
>>18141556
Judge : The Lovers
Advocate : Temperance
Prosecution : The Tower
Jury : The Star
Verdict : The Fool

Lots of positive but, with the Tower in there, maybe some rough patches... Temperance and the Tower together make me lean towards you coming to a new place, mentally and emotionally. Maybe learning to not give/take too much and approach the situation in a new way. Unlearning old patterns or seeing through constructions of the mind (either yours or someone else's).

The Star speak of finding yourself and your place and your path, of being all of that with confidence. The Fool is a leap of faith, a clean slate, free and innocent and willing to embrace what is to come.
>>
>>18141572
That's technically two questions. Which aspect would you rather I focus on?
>>
>>18141584
The faeries' oracle is a rather cool deck. :)

It does really work better with questions phrased with "Why" or "How" however. Would you care to rephrase, please?
>>
>>18141648
Hmm, go ahead and focus on how my next relationship will go then. That seems like it'd be more handy to know.
>>
>>18141653
Shucks man, I can't really think of a good way to rephrase. Sorry! How about we try with your other deck then? The Rider Waite one.
>>
>>18141667
Don't mind a stranger, but you could have gone with "How can I make sure I'll succeed?" or "What do I need to focus on/do in order to suceed?" or something along those lines.
>>
>>18141585
The Pook
Ilbe the Retreiver
The Faery who was kissed by Pixies

Death
the Singer of connection

Geeeooo the Sloow

Quite a different answer on a nearly similar question. Where the other querent's results were about being outgoing and trying things, these are more turned inward.

The Pook is a paradox. Sometimes a fear. Something you both yearn for and run away from, an idea you both like and want nothing to do with. Ilbe speaks of lost hopes, of past dreams, of things that had been given up on... I'm getting a sense of past wounds and sorrow perhaps? Of having been burned and being unwilling to try again?

Death, in this deck, signifies something that cannot be seen. It tends to stand in for a person (that person has not agreed for me to dig into their energies and so is unreadable to me). The singer right next to it is a strong indication of needing to let down some of the barriers that might have been built, of needing te seek others and new contacts.

Geeeooo as a result card in interesting as it is not usually linked to love results. It does, however, signify to take things at your own pace, as slow as that needs to be, as small as the steps need to be. If that pace is not right for the other person then that person is not right for you.

>Oh, and I can return one for you.
Sure. Do you do generals?
>>
>>18141681
That's cause I know what I need to do in order to have a chance to succeed, but I heard the field I want to go into is highly competitive and getting a decent job doesn't seem like it'll be an easy feat.
>>
>>18141540
How long will you be on? I just got home and need to unwind. I can do a couple of queries for you, if you want?

I just need some time. Also, thank you for the reading!
>>
>>18141537

Fairy Oracles please.

How do I get away with using the red headed pixie as my trump card?
>>
Air query

Why do people not like me?
>>
>>18141588
>>18141592
The first card that jumped out was Death. Makes sense, this deck does not like me digging into other people's energy. So I'm sorry, I cannot answer for your boyfriend.

The cards did have some advice for you, to get /you/ to a better place? So i will write that down, make of it what you will.

She of the Cruach
Friends
The Laume
Losagunna
Faeries of the future
Tohaira of the waters

The first tree are about reaching out. To friends, to community, to one (or more!) strong femal presence in your life. They are willing to give what you need, the support and the love and confidence, even if you are wary of taking it.

The Second triad is about yourself. Take a moment to find dreams you might have put behind yourself. Things you don't devote time to anymore. Maybe a hobby. maybe something you want to do, or be, or learn. And see if you can get some of that moving forward again. For yourself, not for someone else's pleasure or expectations. Tohaira is about emotions, letting yourself feel them as you need to. Letting the good and the bad overflow if you need it, washing away any sense of being held back or down or being stuck.

There are hands being offered to you. Grab them.
>>
>>18140199
Male 26 Green

Love advice ? will I encounter someone soon ? How can I recognize her ? thanks
>>
>>18141606
That's 3 questions :) Which factor would you prefer I focus on? (keeping in mind I'm not very good with time frames)
>>
>>18141628
That would fall under the "third party" note in my post. This deck really isn't good for those type of questions. Is there another question you'd like to ask?
>>
>>18141724
I guess description mostly.
>>
>>18141537
oracle deck
how will things go down between me and my crush
>>
>>18141537
>>18141722
Same question, Faeries' Oracle deck please
>>
>>18141659
Judge : The sun
Advocate : Wheel of fortune
Prosecution : The Devil
Jury: Empress
Verdict : Fool

It's likely to be a roller-coaster, but not in a catastrophic way. The Sun is a great indicator for the whole thing. Wheel of fortune being on your side tends to speak of flexibility and a capacity to shift with the current and adapt to changing realities.

The Devil being against you might speak however of dangerous attraction, either in you or your partner or both. Addiction and cheating are usually the two main things it will dangle in front of you. Make sure to maintain clear communication and that both partners feel their needs are met and that they have space to be and speak and be heard.

Enjoy the ride!

Taking a break. Be back in a little while.

>>
general read on me please?, whatever comes up, use the name im posting with to scry or divine
>>
>>18141774
You've used three different names already. Drop them all. We don't need to identify you.
>>
>>18141537
Hey there! Thanks for your energy tonight, and if you make room for me, I'd really appreciate it :)

Would you mind giving me a reading on my current relationship?

Thank you :)
>>
>>18141793
oh, and the deck.... Rider Waite please
>>
>>18141783
no
>>
can some start a new thread? i cant do it on this machine..... no picture uploads
>>
>>18141754
Thank ya kindly! I'm down for a rollercoaster of sorts, I guess. I don't really think I'd ever cheat, but yeah, I'll keep an eye out for dangerous junk.

Thanks again, hope you have a nice day.
>>
>>18141865
>>18141865
>>18141865
>>
>>18141667
All right, let's see what I can do as a career advice with the Rider Waite deck.

Judge : Chariot
Advocate : Hanged Man
Prosecution : The Moon
Jury: Magician
Verdict : Death

Chariot indicates great drive and momentum. Also being in charge so that is a good thing.

I'm slightly puzzled by the hanged man as advocate. He tends to be more self-sacrificial and standing still. Maybe, in this case, it's more about giving yourself time to absorb and contemplate rather than charging head first. Moon as prosecution, as nearly always, indicates to be wary of lies. I'm also going to guess office politics and uncertain alliances here.

Magician is a good indication of being in control and skilled at the career of your choice. You'll succeed, but it might not be -exactly- in the shaped you expected. But the results will shine bright in your favor.
>>
>>18141697
I don't understand the question?
>>
>>18141926

A red headed girl who looks like a pixie wants to work for me, but there are social stigmas attached to our association. How do I get away with using her skillset anyway?
>>
>>18141727
Ok, so description of the person you're hoping to find romance with,,,

Judge : The Devil
Advocate : The fool
Prosecution : Th Star
Jury : Judgement
Verdict : High priestess

This is a person who will take you places (physically, emotionally) that you did not know were an option. This is both good and bad, as it can be freeing in discovery, or crushing by walking down darker paths.

This person will strike you as both pure (innocent and naƮve) and vert self posseded. They will likely dance to the beat of their own drums. This might lead to some clash between the two of you, as they might have some rather large streaks of independence or be set in their ways in patterns that might not mesh well with you. There's a potential for a pattern of conflict and reconciliation. You might be asked to bend and compromise more then you expected to.
>>
>>18141729
Third party questions are hit and miss on a good day and have been atrocious all evening, so I will save us both the aggravation. Hope things go well for you!

>>18141733
That is 3 questions, and as I'm just cleaning up before heading to bed I will have to pass. I hope someone can give you the answer you seek!
>>
>>18141953
Interesting kinda lines up with a girl I am already interested in.

She seems to be very innocent and naive from what I see. And they seem to do their own thing.

Very tomboyish. Something I was not really attracted to at before meeting her.

She seems to put up with my stupidity quite well. Always end up as friends at the end of the episode

Though the rest of what you see is yet to be seen. Though probably will be soon

I wonder if we will actually be a thing. (I know tonight is not your night for that stuff)
>>
>>18141793
Judge : The magician
Advocate : The tower
Prosecution : The World
Jury : High Priestess
Verdict : Lovers

The judge and verdict are good omen :) Magician indicates calm and cool confidence in oneself and position as well as skills. Lovers indicate the potential for a long-term partnership and growth. Tower on your side is a powerful force, tearing through illusions and lies, deconstructing situations that might lead to potential misunderstanding and resentment. Not always a... pleasant process but necessary.

World in this position is a warning against growing complacent. Against taking things for granted (in yourself or your partner). Of blinding yourself because you want to narrow your attention too much on a single thing, that you then want to never change. Things are always in flux. There is no permanency. Stay aware of that.
>>
>>18141857
You're very welcome :)
>>
>>18141896
Thank you very much!! Honestly I'm not sure I should be in charge, especially due to the nature of the field I wanna go into, but if I'm appointed head honcho then I'll surely sure as surely heck do my best.

This reading makes me super happy, thanks pal. Have a nice night.
>>
>>18141934
Ok, getting some mixed messages here but I'll try

Mickle a Muckle
Solus
O! that gnome
Faery Godmother
Faery who was kissed by pixies
The Pook
Singer of connection

---

The Faery who was kissed leads me to think that some of the stigmas might be because of romantic inclination (requited or not?)

In all cases, there're two options on display. The first one is likely harder, requires tapping into a great deal of inner strength (Solus) and being ready to face the world. And is essentially going with a "fuck it" attitude.

The second is trickier. it requires being willing to be sneaky and maintain a front (gnome and pook). Going through a 3rd party (Godmother) to extend the offer and, as much as possible, to act as a screen between you and her (connection). it is likely to be as exhausting in the long run, but won't be as large a drain on your personal resources in the short run.
>>
>>18141986
Thank you for the feedback!

>>18142023
Chariot is more like being in charge of your own destiny, so doing something you want to be doing (holding the reins of your life). But yes, in a larger sense being in charge of others can follow :) I'm glad the reading was of use to you. :)
>>
>>18142044

Ah, so take my lumps now or work through a proxy? Makes a lot of sense.

Big part of the stigma is romantic in nature, yes.
>>
>>18141687
>>18141693
I replied to both of you in the new thread
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.