[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 74

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18141865
>>
still takng reqests for empathic precognitve readings

also, looking for a reading on my fwmily and its future
>>
>>18145157
my family********

damn typos
>>
>>18145157
What's the question about the family?
I'm a male and 18.
Mind doing a reading on me?
How strong or easy it is to pick up on me?
Thanks!
>>
>>18145157
Can I have a reading? What do you need?
Basics
Male
Red
Capricorn
>>
>>18145157
what does he want from me
>>
>>18145170
he wants you! ^_^
>>
>>18145157

how does he feel about me now?
>>
>>18145165
i sensed power, ancestral kind

you're sheilding yourself
>>
>>18145192
i just sense confusion and uncertainy now :/
>>
>>18145198

that sounds about right. thanks :)
>>
>>18145157
What will this emo dark guy do when he sees me tomorrow? Thanks.
>>
>>18145194
For your spread about family I got:
Past:The emperor
Present: 4 of pentacles
Future: Page of cups

It looks like things are rough now, but will begin to lighten up soon.
Sorry for shielding hahaha. Mind telling me atleast how good it is?
You've been doing a lot of readings for a lot of people. Any idea what kind of ancestry it is?
How strong to I compare to most?
Thanks again.
>>
>>18145168
i need a question...

so i can answer it!

hopefully maybe, ill try my best
>>
>>18145211
Is it dangerous for him to put so much love and devotion into someone who doesn't exist?
Or, if that's a little complicated
Am I a bad person for keeping this game up?
>>
>>18145157
Yo, just take a gander at me and tell me anything you see that you think might be useful to know.
>>
>>18145218
yes and yes, its hurting him
>>
So I've always kind of been able to glean info from people so I wanted to give it a shot in here. Not promising amazing accuracy so be forewarned. What I need from you is your gender, a simple colored shape, and your query.
>>
>>18145157
What do you get off me?
>>
>>18145157
does the guy I'm obsessed with feel the same pain as me
>>
>>18145226
Male, purple box, how she feels about me pls
>I would ask, but I won't get a straight answer
>>
>>18145223
youre analizing and judging me.... haha

ita k skepitcism is positive

that was a reading not me being defencive, but take it as you will
>>
>>18145226
Female
Black rose
>>18145201
>>
>>18145226
male, black hexagon
how can I find my purpose? or can you tell me outright?

>>18145232
I'd like to ask the same question to you too

thanks if anyone of you answers, and it's ok if you don't
>>
>>18145227
curiosity...

vauge, i know
>>
>>18145240
Nope, try again
>>
>>18145226
pink heart
female
how long before I find a Romance
>>
>>18145238
you're into dark stuff huh?

be careful!
>>
>>18145248
youll find someone.
>>
>>18145231
I'm getting a friendly vibe. Something really "sweet". Smiles and positive feelings. I'm not sure if it's attraction or just platonic, unfortunately. It is bright and positive, though! Hope I could be of help.
>>
>>18145252
...dark stuff? nope. I don't even occult. the spookiest I did was some tarot and runes. why do you say that?
>>
>>18145226
Female
Black square
What does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>18145259
i felt a dark aura
>>
>>18145235
Conversation and hanging out somewhere, I think. I know that kinda sounds like a "well no crap." Answer but that's what I'm getting.
>>
>>18145226
alright, ill give it a go

purple, sphere, vauge destiny, male
>>
>>18145264
...oh. then maybe I'm cursed? or a negative entity decided to stick around and make my life shit?
I feel like shit every day, so maybe it's just my depressed/depressing aura.
>>
>>18145269
Thanks
>>
>>18145201
oh hes just into you, i feel the stalky energy tho
>>
>>18145238
Well finding someone's purpose in life is always difficult and different for everyone. I'm just seeing something like the dirt or outside. Maybe an outdoorsy job or hobby? Sorry if I can't be of more help, anon. Best of luck.
>>
>>18145263
You guys sure like the color black, hahaha. As for your crush:
They definitely like and are interested in you. Do you both have a hobby or club you see each other at? I'd say if you're up to it, maybe say you like them?
>>
>>18145226
Male
Purple star
Would L be interested in maybe going out with me? I'm scared to ask in case it affects our friendship. Even without dating, they're pretty important to me.
>>
>>18145157
Will next month go well?
>>
>>18145226
female
orange square
what does he think of the thing I did?
>>
>>18145287
I did but I don't go there anymore haha. Thanks.
>>
File: SPT.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
SPT.gif
2MB, 300x169px
I wonder, what role do most people on /div/ fits?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11261782/r

VOTE
O
T
E
>>
>>18145293

just feels ordinary really
>>
>>18145271
Alright think this is the last I'll do. Harder than I thought. YOUR VAUGE DESTINY IS:
I see happiness and maybe success? Contentment would be the most accurate. Something to do with a house or I wanna say office setting...
>>
Whatever happened to Discord? They used to come in all the time, but now they don't even pop in to say hey.
>>
>>18145226
Male
Blue Triangle
Love (what will she look like, will she just be a girlfriend or future wife?)
>>
>>18145302
Well, at least not as bad as this month went right?
>>
File: HUUUUHH.png (22KB, 103x142px) Image search: [Google]
HUUUUHH.png
22KB, 103x142px
>>18145301
Where's the "used to read but don't do it anymore" option?
>>
>>18145305
>>18145298
>>18145291
Not doing th em anymore sorry guys. I guess I'm just not too confident in myself and it's more draining than I thought.
>>
>>18145226
Male, red rectangle
Will I still have to deal with these people when I move?
>>
>>18145310
Ah alright ;_; Thanks for just comin in to read though! Hope you have a nice day.
>>
>>18145157
what does he think of the thing I did
>>
File: confan.jpg (63KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
confan.jpg
63KB, 500x281px
>>18145308
forgot that one... i guess you can use i never read on /div/
>>
>>18145226
Male
Green triangle
How will I manage adjusting to the changes in my life over the next few months?
>>
>>18145303
vauge indeed
>>
>>18145318
Yeah, sorry if you're disappointed. :c that's just what I got. Don't think I'm to great at this..
>>18145313
Thank you!
>>
>>18145226
Female
Light brown
Why is Z disappointed in me?
>>
>>18145224
Do you think you could expound a little? I had started to "use my powers for good", as the saying goes. I had hoped he would start to feel better
>>
Anyone willing to give me tips on using a pendulum to communicate with spirits/demons?

Considering drawing out lucifers sigil since i heard hes a good introduction to this.
>>
>>18145304
I'm here, kind anon. I've been enjoying lurking the threads and trying to focus on growing myself more, spiritually. Here is a pretty flower for you!
>>
>>18145349
Ah, yay! I was kind of scared you maybe fell off the face of the Earth or something, I really missed seeing you around. Thank ya kindly for this flower, I'll treat 'er well.

Hope all your endeavors have been going okay!
>>
>>18145349
Haha, I've never even heard of you, Discord, but from this little encounter I think I like you
>>
>>18145226
female
teal star
should i break up with him
>>
>>18145376
what did he do
>>
>>18145378
he's kind of a jealous and possessive person and wants to get married or something similar as soon as possible (like by the end of this year) and i used to not mind at all but now i'm not sure if it's the best route for me to go on. i'm not even 20 yet i don't want to get married so soon lol..
>>
>>18145358
You are very sweet <3. I'm generally in the irc or discord but I've taken a bit of a break from reading in the thread. I still offer email readings though but, I am a bit behind on those. How are you? I hope you are doing good as well.
>>18145359
I've been a bit in hiding for the past couple months but, pop in every once in a while with a post. I think I like you too! :P
>>
>>18145226
Male
Blue circle
Will I deploy to Afghanistan
>>
>>18145386
I'd let him know you don't want to get married just yet, see his reaction and decide then.
>>
>>18145157
do I have a shot with her?
>>
>>18145157
do I have a shot with her?
>>
>>18145157
Does she miss me? Will I ever see or talk to her again?
>>
Can I marry my imouto?
>>
File: gloomy.png (165KB, 523x364px) Image search: [Google]
gloomy.png
165KB, 523x364px
In honor of my 1300th post here with my trip on, and because the number 13 is significant to me for some reasons, I will do 13 tarot readings tonight. Probably not all at once, but I will do them. Just link to this post and put the following three things

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no
323KB, 1215x717px
>>18145526
I can be care free and reckless with my friends. I tell them what I think without holding back.
I have self discipline issues when it comes to personal goals.
I can get by, but I want to excel.
I have the motivation but just not the structure to do it. I am very witty and funny.
I can yell inappropriate things in public or dance in public and not feel embarrassed if it's for a funny joke.
I am usually loving to majority of the people I meet.

Will she ask me out? I know she likes me.
>>
File: IMG_7410.jpg (206KB, 700x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7410.jpg
206KB, 700x529px
>>18145526
>on the good side I'm a very determined person, really "squared away" and I take my job seriously (maybe a little too seriously) I am ridiculously persistent and very smart. On the bad side I lack confidence, can be very stubborn, and burn bridges too quickly

>my question is if I will find what I'm looking for in the military, and if I will find it in Afghanistan
>>
File: image.jpg (410KB, 1243x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410KB, 1243x1800px
>>18145526

People perceive me as a nice guy, and I'm perpetually disappointed that I don't live up to that expectation all of the time while at the same time I wish I could be free of it. I'm ambitious, usually empathetic, and sometimes I have trouble letting things go whether it's good or bad.

How does the political game look for me? How should I play it?
>>
>>18145526
I've queried you a couple of times, and you've remembered me based on this picture. There is a certain consideration I'm missing in order to make the pieces fit together. Can you tell me what it is?
>>
Scryer looking to trade
>>
File: kdVofYD.jpg (24KB, 497x298px) Image search: [Google]
kdVofYD.jpg
24KB, 497x298px
>>18145526
Hey!

Curious , introvert ,moody bud I'm kind

Could you give me a future love reading? Need help in my qt pursuit

Thanks
>>
File: simon.jpg (44KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
simon.jpg
44KB, 704x396px
>>18145526
Yo! Congrats on hitting that sweet 1300.

I'm a pretty nice fellow, I think. I'm kinda shy, but I try to give out a lot of compassion, and I even have a tough time killing bugs because of it. They just wanna keep on truckin', you dig? I'm horribly depressed though, and end up cracking a lot of self deprecating jokes because of it.

I just wanna know if fessing up to my crush will lead to anything nice happening between us. I know this seems like a "just do it" kind of question, but this person is really important to me and I don't want to risk making things awkward between us because of my feelings.

If you need info on them, they can be pretty silly sometimes, but they're a hard worker and can get serious if the situation calls for it. They're not afraid to speak their mind either, and I really admire that part of them.
>>
Sorry, took me a while to get in the right mindstate....

>>18145533
6 of Swords and 9 of Swords

You need to be the one to talk to her, not vice-versa. Having to approach you is causing her a good deal of stress and she will likely decide it's not worth it if you do nothing and make her wait too long. There's a small chance she actually will ask you out herself, maybe one in five, but it still might be bad to have her be the one to do that.

Sure it is difficult for you, but it may just be more difficult for her. Besides, the males in our society are naturally expected to be the ones to make the first move. Regardless of whether this is good, it means that you are given more of an excuse to ask people out, and it is most likely a significant amount harder for girls to take things to a romantic level due to how people expect them to be. They don't have such a restrictive thing surrounding flirting, which is good since that's how you know she is into you. Do her a favor and pleasantly surprise her - be the one to take the next step

It's only such a big deal to you because you haven't had much experience and are lacking confidence...
Well, you will have had experience in the future. Don't let your past expectations impede your present actions, or the prospects for your future look... pretty bleak.

Overall, the chances are good, but if you mess this up, it could easily send you on a negative spiral into self-doubt and inactivity

Stay in motion and act with the confidence you don't have, but should. Other people won't know it is faked, and then soon it won't be as faked...
>>
>>18145570
Hey man. I do tarot. Do you need any information?
What's your question?
My question is: I feel I came far already, any idea what kind of history I have with power meditations in my past lives? Thanks.
If you want to trade two:
What do you see happening if I start to REALLY amp up power meditations.
I'm starting to grow sick of this reality.
>>
File: Spiderman50.jpg (40KB, 250x379px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman50.jpg
40KB, 250x379px
>>18145526
I am a shy person until I get more accustomed to being around someone. It becomes worse when it's a woman I'm attracted to. I have a good sense of humor though, often very dark and dry. I think I am often misunderstood because while I tend to be very honest and straight forward with people and I have a really kind heart, I often struggle to actually express my true self to the people I wish could see it most and sometimes put up a fake persona to avoid being seen as vulnerable. I have a fiery, but not explosive, temper and tend to let my anger smolder for a long time.

I am wondering if an old friend of mine, who I fell quite deeply in love with but which went unrequited, misses me at all and if there's any chance I will ever get a second chance with her?
>>
File: a1785639957_10.jpg (166KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a1785639957_10.jpg
166KB, 1200x1200px
>>18145526
>Not much to say about me but that I like being alone and I kike seeing interesting stuff, I like to observe people and how they do stuff differently everyone has their own little thing

>How long until it begins?
>>
>>18145584
The thing is man i'm thinking I don't have my life together for a relationship right now anyway.
But I like her. I don't even know her that well.
She's in a class and sits kinda far away from me.
Seems like a long shot anyway. I'm already feeling the spiral starting....
It's really bad.
>>
>>18145588
>past lives
See
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18136668/#18139568
>>
>>18145599
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1oq2jK8QhZn
My room mate came in but it was funny. Hopefully this is enough and not long enough.
>>
>>18145602
meant to say not too long. lmao.
I wasn't expecting my roommate to come in but it was funny. It made me mess up typing and everything.
>>
File: kageyama.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
kageyama.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>18145526
I am quite calm, ambivert and, a shaman. I can deal with any kind of paranormal stuff such as ghost and unknown entities so easily. astral traveling is easy for me. An Asian guy who loves video game and other stuff. I am also manipulative so.... yeah.

Hello Mr reader. Can you tell me something about my future girlfriend? My intuition cannot reach her and I don't know why. I tried having a conversation with some spirits from another realm, but in the end they are laughing at me. It seems like she is very special. Can you tell me something about her?
>>
I would put Abacomancy in the class of divination that is diviner immediated more dependent on what the diviner is looking at rather than the divination tool itself. A pot of beans showed me the trump presidency a couple weeks ago.
>>
File: practical morality can be bleak.jpg (200KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
practical morality can be bleak.jpg
200KB, 500x750px
>>18145534
The Magus

Yes, you will find the experience of living more fully and intensely, feeling yourself change things directly, and an outlet for negative emotion as well, which brings me to the next card, 9 of Swords

Where in the last reading it was mild cruelty to the girl in the short run, and cruelty to himself for hurting his chances in the long run if he is passive now, your cruelty will be intense and very immediate and direct, killing and hurting others
This is to be expected in your line of work, but I feel a certain intensity in your future experience that's a bit beyond the call of duty...
You think you're morally sound now, but you'll see others do things and maybe do things yourself

Regret is painful, but always remember that feeling bad for doing bad means you still have your morals, and it's better than feeling nothing at all or feeling good about it. I can see you falling into either numbness or sadism or both if you see enough action.
Despite your apparently stable psyche, you have some darkness there that is worrying.

On the other hand, a soldier is a killer and cannot be swayed by thoughts of empathy for the enemy or he and/or his fellow soldiers will be the ones getting hurt and killed
As long as you have reasonable limits, I'm alright with that. Torture is definitely over the line to me, as are child hostages, fights in large city centers, etc etc

It may be that it isn't you who toes this line, but a peer or superior. In the latter case, things are tricky...

One more thing, the Magus is saying something about travel..
Possibly they will re-station you quite a bit... there will be lots of walking and driving it seems
>>
File: Isaac-Newton-Drawing.jpg (146KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
Isaac-Newton-Drawing.jpg
146KB, 648x486px
>>18145526
The description of my friend: kind and sensitive person. Somewhat aloof but friendly. Very smart but emotional at the same time.

I would like to know if I will be able to be friends with the person I described.

Pic is Sir Isaac Newton.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 177x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 177x467px
>>18145526
What were Z's intentions with prior words he's said to me? I took offence and I don't know if I'm overthinking this.

My personality: shy, anxious, easy going, mellow
His: assertive, emotionally unexpressive, funny
>>
>>18145617
To be friends with that person again, before the end of this year.
>>
>>18145602
Past lives: approximately 60-70% to mastery level, and training was based on ascetic practice. There was meditation outside in the cold. I saw snow and felt that the should be hunger, but it was not felt. Experienced at fasting, it seem. I saw nothing else significant; you've likely lived lives of poverty.

Current: If you ramp up your practice, you'll have a tight energy that can be harnessed. I saw electricity emanating in a slow controlled manner from a body. You should expect good results to come from good discipline.

As an aside, watch out for the tall skinny dude in the hat. He's quiet and has a sly smile, but he had a silver tongue. You'll know him when you encounter him.

What kind of queries do you read best?
>>
>>18145622
I can read anything except when questions. What did you see the dude in the hat do?
Also did you find my recording amusing?
I was thinking of restarting it into something more serious but decided to keep it.
Thanks a lot.
>>
File: pathblazing.png (1MB, 624x887px) Image search: [Google]
pathblazing.png
1MB, 624x887px
>>18145536
Fortune

Embrace this change, this new path you are on. Partly I feel you asking not just 'how should I play it' but 'should i play it'

You know the answer, and you're too far down this path to travel another until you at least make an effort and achieve something of worth

You hold yourself to a difficult-to-attain standard, which will be good as you get more productive and confident and start to meet this standard more.

Though so far, it has mostly brought pain, your expectations for yourself have remained high overall, which is why you are where you are, with opportunities and potential.

Your pessimistic reaction to negative events happening and your lack of action when overwhelmed are the things holding you down, holding you back from the success you can almost see
You are logical enough to understand what steps you should be taking forward on your path at any given time.

8 of Cups

It looks like what you need advice with is having the strength to take the steps and not falter. You will have achievement and opportunities in the short term
Don't rest on your laurels with these new achievements and fail to pursue every one of the opportunities

The more you attempt in this period of time the better
You're more secure nowadays in some ways, but not others. Identify where you feel weak and try to understand and work on that without despairing about it

You will need to be mentally sound and fit and optimistic if you're going to go as far politically as you'd hoped

Try to make yourself an inspiring example to others by living your ambitions out fully
>>
>>18145611
Thank you, believe it or not that was very reassuring
>>
>>18145618
>further description in hopes of amplified accuracy or at least a query that's a little easier to read for

He's also generous, happy, impulsive, likes constant mental stimulation (kind of adhd), intelligent, arrogant, endearingly childlike in a way, has an innocent ignorance of things
>>
File: 23643272.jpg (67KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
23643272.jpg
67KB, 1050x591px
>>18145526
>I am naturally reserved, introverted, ponderous, reflective, anxious, calm, value truth and authenticity above all else, child-like maybe naively so.

Feeling lost in life at the moment, in delusions and confusions of sorts. I'd like to know what I can do to get in touch with clarity and truth. Thanks.
>>
File: JB1.jpg (15KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
JB1.jpg
15KB, 640x384px
>>18145526
Outgoing, i love animals and nature
Love adventure
Is it worth it to stick around for some more time?
>>
File: Prishe_Concept.jpg (267KB, 431x1293px) Image search: [Google]
Prishe_Concept.jpg
267KB, 431x1293px
>>18145526
Shy, procrastinator, day dreamy, curious.

Wondering what my financial or job situation will look like in the near future.
>>
>>18145624
I did find your recording amusing. And the man in the hat was merely smiling deviously.

Anyway...
>yo dawg, I heard you like scrying, so I scried my query for you to read

I stand at a crossroads of two uncertain paths, both completely unknown, being paths of half-blind prospecting.

Do I sit on the purple couch with the company of the quiet clock that has gone quiet and stalled from disuse?

Or do I press the button that releases the particles of light into the orifice of the unexplored segments of the chains of sentience?
>>
>>18145678
>I stand at a crossroads of two uncertain paths, both completely unknown, being paths of half-blind prospecting.
Interesting.

>Do I sit on the purple couch with the company of the quiet clock that has gone quiet and stalled from disuse?
Past: King of swords
Present: 7 of wands
Future: The chariot

I don't know man. seems like it may be a struggle but it'll pay off if you do something like that? That's what the 7 of wands and the chariot tell me.

>do I press the button that releases the particles of light into the orifice of the unexplored segments of the chains of sentience?
Past: Knight of swords
Present: 3 of cups
Future: Knight of cups

Seems like this may be the better choice. It looks like you have less struggle here.
Sorry for the wait, but something important came up. Hopefully this will help you with making a choice.
>>
File: seize your paths.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
seize your paths.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>18145562
4 of Disks
Two things - rivalry or a rival, and barriers between people

The first is I feel necessary for you. In order for your skills to be as sharp as they used to be, for you to be more alive and strong, you need to test yourself against others

Unfortunately, this has not been healthy in the past most of the time, and I'm not sure I trust you to be healthy about it even now...

You'll need to adjust thinking, which is hard considering your rather stubborn nature

The barriers thing suggests someone may be emotionally closed off to you and you may take it the wrong way, assuming that it's about you when really it is based in past issues or current worries they are loath to discuss etc

>>18145580
The Universe, Death

Hahahahaha wow
I'm gonna skip this one for now. I'd like to see things once you are involved with someone though, that will be intense most likely

>>18145582
I'm really not getting anything so I don't wanna draw cards and make a judgement
all I can really do is say 'good luck'
It at least sounds like a good idea to say something from what you said...

>>18145591
High Priestess, Princess of Wands

She is the High Priestess, and is now too far away in many ways, and wouldn't really be good for you. She will also do better on her own. You had better move on as best you can. Find a new person.

The new girl is the Princess of Wands
She's active and confident and interesting, and less... aloof? Not sure the word to use, but there will be a more direct connection and you can and should be up-front with her about liking her.
Show your real self to this next girl, maybe slowly at first, but you should be able to become more confident in who you are soon with someone who provides a healthy relationship

Have fun and don't pass up opportunities to be around people
Nobody's expectations, even your own, outweigh your loneliness
Don't go out with the idea of finding a girl but don't be shy either. Hey, you never know unless you try, will you?
>>
>>18145702
The first option involving more struggle than the second is absolutely bizarre. I'm more focused on endgame than plays, though. Thanks
>>
>>18145717
>Intense
:D

Thank you anyway
>>
>>18145717
The rivalry can be taken a number of ways. I do sometimes miss it, but it was often ruinous in the end.

About the barriers...I know to whom that refers, but I don't know how to overcome that. I know it's not about me, though; I just don't know what to do about it.

Thanks
>>
>>18145643

Thank you very much reader. And happy 1300'th.
>>
File: aura.jpg (218KB, 891x526px) Image search: [Google]
aura.jpg
218KB, 891x526px
>>18145593
5 of Swords, The Empress

It's in a state of failure but a seed is germinating. I wrote more but deleted it for some reason. I think I'm not supposed to look into this if that's a thing
Maybe I'm just lazy hah
Pass on this one

>>18145595
You say that, but what is going to get your life together? You? Not so sure about that
Another person would be good
But..

You can't have someone unless you make yourself more interesting and alive a bit first
You should know what I mean
I already read for you and have limited time so let me just say that if you really don't talk, you should start by talking with her more. Make yourself more approachable
If you're that uncertain, you'll probably be back here, but I at least am not reading for you until you talk to her a good deal

>>18145608
Hm well I laughed too at first, but why not give you a chance, eh?

Queen of Cups, 10 of Cups

She is 'special' in that she has interesting skills 'paranormal' stuff maybe, gifted in a few things, and has a strong effect on people

She is beyond you to help right now, so if you meet her before developing and maturing much further, I wouldn't really attempt to... Just make her feel alright. She will have issues. Really interesting people usually do. Keep her going and be stronger and more of a man for her. In the end, she will leave you, I think. Your responsibility is to keep her living and active, and your reward is pleasure and meaning

One last thing. Be discerning if you're gonna consult spirits for advice. Really look at them first, because most are just gonna mess with you
For instance what if you ask some human ghosts about this and they miss having a body and touching people. They might easily dissuade you from a girl out of a bitter spite
Pretty logical, but I think it bears mentioning

One last thing. You should work on dreaming and auras. Try adjusting the lucidity in your dreams to about ten percent, and try reading every single person's aura you see
>>
>>18145570
I can trade
Female
What is the appearance of my next boyfriend?
>>
>>18145820
>Pass on this one
It's ok still wish you a good one
>>
>>18145717
I must admit, your reading makes me quite sad, although I suppose that's because I sense some truth in it. She is far away, both in distance and time. She lives on the other side of the country and I haven't seen or spoken to her in a few years. She was one of the best friends I've ever had and I miss her desperately. I can't move on, I haven't been able to so far despite my best efforts to date and meet other women and honestly I don't even want to because I have nothing but that hope to hold onto and I've never cared about someone like this before in my life. I have to believe I'll see her again. I will try to keep an open mind and open heart though, perhaps I will be surprised by someone new eventually, but I would be lying right now if I said it is what I want. Thank you though for the reading, I really do appreciate your time and insights!
>>
>>18145846
Short, skinny, wears glasses, dark hair, slight tan. I think he studies a science of some sort. He's quiet and a bit awkward. I'm terrible at telling race in scries, but he seemed to have Asiatic features.

What do you read well?
>>
>>18145875
Advice readings
>>
File: terra_aqua_wallpaper_by_gelupeh.png (721KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
terra_aqua_wallpaper_by_gelupeh.png
721KB, 900x563px
>>18145526
I'm usually pretty laid back and do what I want regardless of the consequences. Sometimes I can get into depressive bouts, but I've been working on it slowly. I like to think I'm nice and like to sit around really enjoying the things that I enjoy, whether it be video games, music, anime, sports, etc. Not really all that emotional though, usually its all bottled up.

I wouldn't mind a love reading from now and the next 6 months and what will become of any potential love that may or may not happen. Such as what will allow me to continue to nurture that love (if it happens) and whether it'll end up heartbreak, marriage, or something else entirely.

Thanks a lot. We can go with the one on the left.
>>
File: newtons of pressure.png (35KB, 521x188px) Image search: [Google]
newtons of pressure.png
35KB, 521x188px
>>18145617
5 of Disks

Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it. Likely it's not to be. It would be nice if you proved me wrong, but don't get too hung up on this
You can be friends with many people.
Don't focus entirely on one or two people or you risk damaging yourself socially

You could actually get along quite well in a group setting at least. To be friends with her, I think you'll need to be friends with others as well. And yourself.

>>18145618
Princess of Wands and Queen of Swords

It's not that he's inconsiderate or doesn't care, he has a different way of being and dealing with people and if it's unhealthy, it is up to you to change it. If he won't allow you to at least address negative behavior, then he is not worth it

Harsh, I know

You'll need to be more assertive than him, even, for his own good. This won't work if you aren't confident in yourself though. Fight your generalized anxiety by doing things you are specifically anxious of

Also harsh yeah

Things won't be easy, but there will be some fun

>>18145646
>>18145798
Very welcome
>>18145847
Thanks

>>18145852
Don't move on then. But she wouldn't want you to be like this because of her. In fact it would likely upset, even disturb her. You probably get that, and it doesn't really help...
Talk to her. Talk tonight if you can
Don't come across as desperate but be honest about feelings
If you say nothing soon, this will haunt you much more, believe me

I'll be back later on to do a few more and make it 13
>>
>>18145882
The Page stands tired, beaten, and bruised, wiping off his sweat before taking up his burden again. He stands in a lush forest, but nothing in proximity gives potable water to drink. As he walks with a heavy weight in each hand toward the distant castle, he wonders which of the many floating objects hides something of use inside.

What should he do?
>>
>>18145929
Okay thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18145929
>I'll be back later on to do a few more and make it 13

When you come back will you get those 4 that will have been skipped?
>>
File: Two-Choices-Tarot-Spread1[1].jpg (429KB, 1824x1824px) Image search: [Google]
Two-Choices-Tarot-Spread1[1].jpg
429KB, 1824x1824px
>>18145678
(pic related as spread used)
I see you standing at your crossroads, looking left and then right. Multiple times you try and follow the scent most alluring.
You start this journey strong and with a glimmer in your eye. You are facing two paths that could be your passage into, well.. the unknown lol. You stand before it willing and ready to journey. You have been here before. This time, you bring an open mind, a willingness to take risks for the reward. You have a power, force about you that will help you. You have thought it through until the end and you are now starting at the beginning.
(The Fool, Ace of Wands, Strength)

Choice A: This path will be a test on your emotions and the entrapment that you will feel. Think of this room with a couch and a clock that produces no sound. A room of isolation. A room that will make you mad, more mad in a shorter amount of time. The silence will bring about all those thoughts you have tucked away. The thoughts that you try and push back to deal with in a clearer state of mind. You will feel there is no way out. If you choose this, make sure that you remind yourself that you can get out of your own head or at least work through the issues. You are stronger than your mind tells you, than your emotions allow in such a silence. A battle indeed.
(Queen of Cups, The Magician, The Devil)
1/2
>>
>>18145678
>>18145954
2/2
Choice B: This path is more about the illusions that we believe to be reality and, again, an emotional time. The catch... this path of emotions is concentrated on the pain and betrayal and loneliness that follows the heart. You will be walking in the dark, relying solely on the light of the moon. Trying to keep your eyes on the path before you, but the path can split in two. Which path do you take on the path you are already on? You will be introduced to hard times. A path of heartache and break, a path that could induce financial hardships. Trust yourself and your intuition, it will keep you on course enough to allow you to feel some of the wrath but not all. Then again, your main path may stay hidden until you work through the "bad".
(5 of Pentacles, 3 of Swords, The Moon)
The path you choose, does have an outcome. Or at least a glimpse into the next step. You have fought hard to be at this point. You have made it through the obstacle presented and have a better understanding. Something in you will "change". You will be taken out of your routine and you will be shown that you can alter the method in which you seek. You will always have to face choices and paths in your life, some bigger than others. Some in which alter our course that we once thought was grandiose by the work and effort put into it thus far.
(The Hanged Man)
~ You have your choices cut out for you but, the payoff seems to be needed. A new way to think or use what you already have plus the new insight gained along the way. You may have sacrificed a lot on this journey but you will gain so much in return. Growth should always be welcomed, even if we don't think we can take anymore. It will never stop unless we choose to stop it.
I hope this helps.
>>
>>18145940
Uh, the Queen of Swords and then the Five of Wands and the King of Wands.

There is a woman in this castle who is not to be trifled with yet she is sought after for by many. Whatever is inside the castle has a lot of stuff worth fighting for and that is exactly you should do. I would take this as to get what you want and become the King of that castle.
>>
>>18145990
>>18145990

So your strategy is to give the water to soldiers you can recruit. Then I would throw a coup d'etat of the castle to collect everything because apparently that is possible for you.
>>
I always pull King of Swords what will happen between me and my crush??
>>
File: 1296777234798.jpg (59KB, 430x596px) Image search: [Google]
1296777234798.jpg
59KB, 430x596px
If anyone is still doing readings, I'd like two things:
First, I would like to see how accurate a read you can get on me.

Second, I have had some happenings lately, and I am curious as to how any form of divination might show them playing out in the near future.
>>
>>18145929
Thanks. I might be too sensitive for him I think. If he's willing to change that would be great, it might be a matter of how I approach the subject. I honestly don't think he will though, no matter what I say.
>>
Any scryers on tonight? I'm interested in knowing what my next girlfriend might look like.
>>
and I interested in what gonna happen between October and December.

Im not sure what to think
>>
Here come the slow dead hours.
>>
Can you dos reading for me?
I wanna know what the world wants with me.
20 yr female
>>
Anybody here that can do a tarot on me? General life and guidance please
>>
I still really want to see a /div/ simulator.
>>
File: image.jpg (256KB, 819x1175px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 819x1175px
>>18146222
Well you guys gotta do that one. Look at those trips
>>
I think perhaps the trips want my shit read xD
>>
>>18145990
>>18146008
It's always funny to see what people pick up on when I phrase my queries in this way.

>>18145954
>>18145957
Now this is a hell of a reading, and quite accurate. I won't go into details, but you're absolutely dead-on. Feel free to ask of me whatever you wish, and I'll do my best to deliver.
>>
Where would youl promote yourself about doing tarot or rune readings?
At the newspaper? lol
>>
>>18146304
Yes lol
>>
>>18146304
Set up a booth in real life

>>18145570
This still up?
>>
>>18146257
Thank you. I ask nothing in return. I just had a feeling you needed this.
>>
>>18146337
Yes. What do you read well?
>>
>>18146344
Would you be able to read me please?
>>
>>18146337
>booth
sure, in fairs, like the movies.
>>
>>18146345
Most people ask love queries so that's what I'm most familiar with but I have a feeling it's the same level of accuracy.

>>18146353
They exist in real life.
>>
Holy shit, that OP pic is on point. 10/10 who ever made that.
>>
>>18146361
Haha! I randomly found it :)
>>
>>18146352
I apologize but I am tapped for now. Maybe another lovely reader will pick it up for you.
>>
>>18146359
Tarot, I'm assuming? Do you have experience with occult queries?

What's your query? Relevant genders, please.
>>
>>18146361
>>18146365
>mfw i google that and it's real
>>
>>18146365
Huh, I didn't even realize it was you that started the new thread
>>
File: image.png (83KB, 239x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83KB, 239x240px
>>18146374
>mfw posting a mfw without a mfw
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-15-07-00-37.png (426KB, 790x595px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-15-07-00-37.png
426KB, 790x595px
>>18145941
welcome

>>18145943
no, sorry i didn't really feel anything strong from those so I'll pass on them for today

>>18146077
I am not very good at physical details sorry

>>18146361
Oh I remember you hello

>>18146353
People set up tables on streets in bigger cities
I knew someone who made a solid living from that, actually. I find when money's involved, it loses some of its magic to me but that's just me. If you want to make money doing this stuff and are decent, by all means go ahead

Link here >>18145526, and provide info please

I will get started in a while once I am settled in
>>
>>18146373
Not really but if you show me a spread you want for that I can do it.

From the men I'm familiar with in the pro scene of my hobby, can you give me the appearance of the one who I will be with?

>inb4 blank screen, that's fine too
>>
File: story of my life.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
story of my life.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Willing to do a few (like 3 or so) readings for you all tonight. All I need is a name/alias and if at all possible a cute picture to accompany your post.

Also looking to do a trade with another reader willing to help me out if possible with a reading of my own. If not, it's no big deal.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 396x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 396x415px
>>18146389
I am a fairly outgoing person, very friendly and make friends easily. However I have violent tendencies and/or urges, and I don't really believe I'm a good person deep down

Will I find something that grabs my interest in Germany? Will something make me feel like I want to pursue it?
>>
File: 1453835048444.jpg (115KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453835048444.jpg
115KB, 960x960px
>>18146405
Yo check out this owl. That's a fine fuckin' owl if I do say so myself.

Go ahead and call me C though. Do you think I've got a chance with the person I'm into?
>>
File: its adell duuuuudee.png (289KB, 420x1034px) Image search: [Google]
its adell duuuuudee.png
289KB, 420x1034px
>>18146389
Kinda nice, but pretty depressed. My pals call me a funny guy, and I have a tendency to overthink.

Think you could hit me up with a love read? I could use some good ol' lovings in my life.
>>
File: 1471839078986.jpg (21KB, 256x284px) Image search: [Google]
1471839078986.jpg
21KB, 256x284px
>>18146405
yuna
what will happen between me and my crush in the future?
>>
File: image.gif (43KB, 499x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
43KB, 499x375px
>>18146405
Call me Franky :)

Do you think they will last together? Is she happy with him?
>>
File: 1465106182561.jpg (33KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465106182561.jpg
33KB, 444x600px
>>18146405
Ricky

Love reading for rest of the year please
>>
>>18146365
Good on you!

>>18146374
That is, indeed, a real divinatory method.

>>18146389
"Hello" back at you!
>>
>>18146389
Yeah, I don't feel comfortable doing a "living" from this, but yes with earning some money.
I think I'll keep spreading the word among friends and family, thanks anyway!
>>
>>18146403
You have a slight chance with one who has short blond hair and glasses, but not much of a chance. His image was really blurry and ephemeral. I'll throw in a strategy for you: Page of Wands, 8 of Cups, 7 of Pentacles...that's shitty: you have to do the hot and cold thing. Pique his interest strongly, then pull back and remain out of reach as soon as he's interested.

I won't trouble you with an occult query, but do let me know what sort of query you'd like to read, and I'll give you something appropriate.

>>18146405
I'll trade with you, but I won't give you a name. You can, however, call me whatever you like.

What's on your mind?
>>
File: 1430865919809.gif (896KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1430865919809.gif
896KB, 500x750px
>>18146410
Cute owl you've posted there.

I see a stature of a large bronze or possibly obsidian figure. It looks very much like some type of Hindu deity that I'm not familiar with, or the figure at least appears to be something of that general art style. Behind it is a circle of lit candles placed on a standing candle-holder. The lighting in the room is dim and the figure is illuminated from the bottom up giving it a reverent and somewhat ominous appearance. A sense of hunger can be felt from the statue, the figure is feminine in appearance and has closed eyes. She stands on one leg with the other in a bent position with the foot resting on the side of her leg by the knee. Her hands are raised slightly with her right hand resting on her shoulder and the left outstretched gently towards the sky. I get the sense of offering or outward gestures from this. like one making an offering or making one's intentions or hopes for a deity known.

To me this seems to suggest that you should make a gesture outward and make it apparent what you want in this situation. Chance often has nothing to do with these matters. Like in old legends Gods and Goddesses often either liked you or they didn't, though you could appease them with gifts or offerings. In a way to me this vision seems to suggest that you should attempt to reach out to this person or give them a small token of your affection and see where it goes from there. Just because you make an offering to a Goddess doesn't mean she'll heed your prayer. Remember that a gift is a gift and those shouldn't be taken back after given, so be sure to offer something that you won't miss or won't bee to much investment if things don't turn out.
>>
>>18146425
Thank you! I'm always trying to find different pictures of the various methods of divination for the thread. Good to see you!
>>
File: 1416076175968.jpg (377KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1416076175968.jpg
377KB, 850x850px
>>18146414
I see a quarry of stone, a small mountain and a mining town type get up. The rock is struck and instead of producing ores, leaks a fine red liquid. Almost as if the rock itself is bleeding. The vision then pans to an enormous castle that appears to be build of a stone of a similar colour. I believe it is the same material though the castle appears large and imposing towering above the rest of the landscape and appears to be a grand fortress with walls and a moat. If it is made of this bleeding rock that may have some interesting applications for it.

To me this seems to suggest a balance or tension, either or between stability and sensitivity. The rock and castle appear to be both traditionally strong and protective type features. They are rigid and literally set in their ways. The bleeding act however shows that a deeper issue exists and that despite appearances things may not be as strong or "rock solid" (forgive the pun) as they seem. To me it suggests that things could work and appear to be pretty stable, but deep down there'll be a fundamental soft spot or point of sensitivity in the otherwise solid looking structure of the relationship. It may be good it may be bad, just depends on if you guys are willing to guard the metaphorical Achilles heel of the relationship.
>>
>>18146431
I know who that is. Thank you.

Financial.
>>
>>18146389
>no, sorry i didn't really feel anything strong from those so I'll pass on them for today

I asked a pretty serious question, but okay. Have a nice day then.
>>
>>18146454
>Financial
Have your cards advise me on what I should do to make my business grow as quickly as possible, please. I've already got networking and continuing to work hard down; I'm looking for something I haven't thought of.
>>
File: Checked.jpg (590KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Checked.jpg
590KB, 600x900px
>>18145526
Laidback, nice, get frustrated easily, just sort of lost in life.

Love reading please, and whatever you can tell me about her, appearance, personality, likes/dislikes, etc.

Enjoy some Macho Man.
>>
Who all is doing readings now, so this is a little less cluttered due to posts.
>>
File: 1461721518687.png (53KB, 601x514px) Image search: [Google]
1461721518687.png
53KB, 601x514px
>>18146422
I get the vision of two elderly individuals. or rather they seem to look that way. They are both hunched over in their walks, and are covered in head to toe in a shawl or robe type thing. Looks almost like an ancient Greek or Roman toga type get-up. Their faces are obstructed by masks, each of them wearing a modified version of the traditional, tragedy and triumph masks from classic theatre, however they faces are that of old wrinkled individuals. Wheter they are old or not is unsure but the masks certainly give the impression. The man wears the smiling triumph mask, while the woman the frowning agony mask. However the two hold hands and appear comfortable around one another.

To me this may suggest that they may stay together but happiness is another question entirely. Perhaps it suggests that they'll be acting for outward appearances, or that their masks of unhappiness and happiness are just themselves a presentation of their personas to the outside world. Kind of an odd read to interpret since the tone is that of unsure appearances. It's hard to tell if the faces under those masks are young or old, smiling or crying, but the one straightforwards thing is that the two are comfortable with one another and are willing to hold hands.
>>
>>18146473
Ah. Thank you
Well, there could be worse fates, I suppose. Although I hate to imagine that she wears the tragedy mask, even though it seems fitting
>>
File: what is the line of whats bad.png (533KB, 589x764px) Image search: [Google]
what is the line of whats bad.png
533KB, 589x764px
>>18146409
Prince of Swords and Ace of Wands

Hm, I see you being an ambitious business type. Maybe that's not what you'd like to do, but it's a means to an end. Whatever your field, there are always jobs with more opportunities for advancement.
There will be no lack of opportunities over there in Germany, and several things will work in your favor as long as you're confident, presentable and personable, which should be no problem. You'll have incredible success with your career...
As long as you feel like there is any point doing anything. You're not having FUN, and it's messed you up I guess
Try to have fun, alright??

Your impulses and your mental skills are separated.
Eh, look, you've put up with enough from life. I get wanting to hurt people. I don't see you hurting people and dominating situations physically. So, use your mind. Manipulate others. As long as what you're doing is benefiting humanity and you don't hurt people much, what's the problem? You would be so suited to it...
Or not. Just a thought hahah

Anyways, bottom line is your Superego (king of swords) and Id (ace of wands are quarreling and tripping you up right now. YOU, the Ego are the one who has to be in control. Assert yourself with confidence and logic, especially within
You pretty much got this, just start accepting the dark side and etc.

You'll go far if you don't give into that weak nihilistic apathy bullshit that rick types sometimes come down with
Really if you're gonna be nihilistic, be a hedonist, if you can control it that is
Rick in the show is far too dulled by his vices in my opinion
>>
File: 1404186896441.png (305KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1404186896441.png
305KB, 512x512px
>>18146424
I get the vision of a fairytale-esque forest with a small cottage in it. As one approaches the cottage nearby the river the first thing that is noticable is that it has it's own windmill. How energy efficient for a storybook like scene, or well it would be if it was a regular windmill. The issue here is that instead of the regular blades that a windmill should have this one has one of those great big wheels used by rivers to allow the waterflow to turn the wheel. (you know what I mean by this right?) I think they may be called watermills. The point is that everything in the picture looks great until you see the windmill has the wrong kinda wheel attached to it for what it's supposed to be doing.

To me this seems to suggest that things are actually pretty decent in terms of other stuff. That the picture is more or less great, however your tools, or possibly location aren't really much help for what you want to achieve. This could either mean that you're not looking in the right places for what you want, or that with your current tools you aren't really very effective at getting what you want. My pragmatic advice is to hit both these potentials at once and focus on general self reflection and imporovement while trying out new oportunities and considering new possibilities.

tldr; looks good overall, just work on how you utlize your energy and what you expect out of things. Go new places, try new things, and be willing to be surprised by what lies in wait at how easy things will "flow" once things are put in their proper place.

>>18146431
Like everyone else out here tonight I'm concerned with questions of the heart.

Basically I want to know if this stray dog will ever find a place he belongs and possibly a loving person to help him out. I speak metaphorically of course, but this guy's a bit messed up and I want to know if there's hope for him to be happy and possibly find love some day.

What question did you have tonight?
>>
>>18146433
Yeah! Owls are the cutest lil thangs.

I don't really know what kind of token I can give them since I'm pretty poor, but I'll do my best to let them know just how much I love them! Thanks pal. I hope you have a grand night.
>>
>>18146497
Thank you for this, Reader.
I often think I would be well suited (ha!) for business, but you were spot on with your observation that I don't like to do anything that isn't FUN. I guess I just need to power through it, if I want to get anywhere. Life isn't all cherries and ice cream.
As for manipulating others... How tempting. Although I've yet to see how I could benefit anyone but myself, hence the temptation. Maybe some thing of that sort will present itself in Germany?
>Assert yourself with confidence and logic
I will try. Again, thank you
And yeah, Rick is definitely a slave to his vices, but it adds to the sense of realism, I think. If he wasn't held down by something, he'd be a god
>>
>>18146499
Thanks dude
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>18146506
Don't get too caught up on the physical aspect of it. The idea is to give a gesture that shows your devotion or affection. Basically you seem to get it with your hope to show them you love them.

I truly hope it turns out well for you. Go out there and protect that smile. Best of luck for finding love friend.
>>
>>18146461
>>18146461
It's funny you say besides "continuing to work hard" because the first card I pulled was the Eight of Pentacles lel. The second was the Ten of Cups and the last was the Knight of Pentacles. There will be a continuing need to having to work hard but the cards do not want you to hesitate to ask another person for help. A partnership with another might be beneficial at this time especially if they are in your family. If there is a family member well versed in what your business is selling I would ask them to help you out and work together with you on this. If not, perhaps train a family member to help you out here. The Ten of Cups is the family card and can be the key into helping your business considering how much hard work this business is going to take. If none of the prior options seem appealing, there might be some family members who can help you out with the mundane stuff of having businesses like flyers and ads and whatnot. The Knight of Wands can refer to travel but it's always a good sign in career queries since they carry positive messages. This could refer to a variety of things such as relocating the business or what I think is more likely, advertising and customer satisfaction. Unfortunately people complain about the silliest things these days (see: yelp). You might have to be nice to these people to satisfy them even if their needs/wants are ridiculous. One card to represent the outcome of your business is the Knight of Pentacles. This business venture should go very well and provide you with a very comfortable income. It might not even be too long before you start seeing results since the knights are swift in their ventures.
>>
File: Cute Pig.webm (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Pig.webm
2MB, 960x720px
>>18146405
If you're still up for it.

Kevin
Love reading if possible for the next 6 months or so.

Its not a pic, but a webm about a cute pig.
>>
File: 1471479021463.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471479021463.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>18146405
snow
what is my future relationship like
>>
File: lapis charm.jpg (46KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
lapis charm.jpg
46KB, 960x720px
i tried making a seperate thread about this but it went nowhere
anyways, i bought this at a sort of treasure/trash stall at a marketplace last year. the tag said it was a Lapis Lazuli Crown Chakra charm
i looked up what crown chakra charms are actually meant to look like and its nothing like it
so, what is this thing?
>>
>>18146499
Looking for a nice girl, then?

First of all, it's not going to on the timeline you find desirable, but here you go:
She's brunette (straight hair, shoulder length, bangs) and has a somewhat bulbous nose. Her face is round, and she might be a bit chubby, but I can't tell. Alternatively, there's a girl with dark skin and a soft smile who seems quiet and friendly, albeit reserved and not quick to trust.

You'll position yourself better in the following way:
Ace of Pentacles, 2 of Swords, King of Cups, 9 of Pentacles, Ace of Swords

For now, you should initially focus on building sometime for yourself that provides value /for you/. This could be a project, a career, something that keeps your mind occupied. This will have the effect of leading you to greater self-worth. You'll need to be careful not to get derailed, because you'll find a certain attractive femme fatal type who will steal away your attention and possibly inhibit your progress if you fall for her allure.

If you stay on the right track, you'll find more maturity and emotional stability. This will coincide with the aforementioned project showing genuine progress and bearing fruit. Being in this position will allow you to make educated and rational choices about potential partners, and you'll find that your criteria are different than they are now. With yourself informed by new criteria, you'll find those two girls I mentioned, and you'll judge them according to suitability and what they offer.

Fuck it, I'll take the same. Have fun with the Herculean task of finding me a girl I actually like.

>>18146512
Hah, my family isn't terribly supportive of me, and I've had to be aggressive with some of them to get referrals. I'll try anyway, thanks.
>>
>>18146499
>Basically I want to know if this stray dog will ever find a place he belongs and possibly a loving person to help him out. I speak metaphorically of course, but this guy's a bit messed up and I want to know if there's hope for him to be happy and possibly find love some day.
i can be your gf you did not need to ask
>>
File: 1441926861952.jpg (407KB, 869x873px) Image search: [Google]
1441926861952.jpg
407KB, 869x873px
>>18146515
I get the vision of a black cord on white background moving like the motion of a sound wave. it moves back and forth. It snakes downward and at the bottom reveals the silhouette of a hanging body. The body sways in the wind. The very monochrome tone of this scene is changed up as the background behind the body and noose is filled with flashes of various images. They went by pretty fast but they looked a lot like stained glass images you would see in a cathedral or church. Reminded me a lot of early Christian art and even a bit in symbology. The body on the end of the rope then jerks violently and pulls up with one arm lifting themselves up the rope so that they aren't in a "hanged man" position.

To me this seems to suggest you're gonna have to die once before you really get a chance to see things in a better light. I mean this metaphorically of course, expect a depression, or even a bad experience but from it you will crawl from some dark depths to pull yourself out of hell and towards a bright new future. Gonna be one of those learning experiences that will send you to a dark place. May also represent a revival of something that was previously pretty lifeless without the whole having to suffer part though the wiggling rope part at the beginning still leads me to believe it'll be a bit of an ordeal before it gets to the good part.. Kind of a dark and scary read, but the end seems good if you keep up faith that things will get better.
>>
File: my powers alone.jpg (144KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
my powers alone.jpg
144KB, 800x450px
>>18146413
The Lovers

Yes. You will get that. It will be very very nice hahahahah
Don't be so fucking shy around chicks that flirt with you. I refuse to believe you're just clueless. If you can give them a foothold, people will climb all over you, but if there is nothing there, there won't be anything there XD

Really, you have such good luck in this time that it would disappoint me were you to waste it sitting at home playing video games or whatever

Be out in the outside world more often, and not just for errands or to go to a friend's house

Princess of Swords

Be perceptive, understand subtle cues and messages people send. Plan things simply and simply follow the plans without thinking too much about them

Use your reasoning to conquer your doubts. Does whatever fear or doubt that is manifesting itself help you more than it hurts you? If not, dismiss it to the best of your ability

You don't need anyone else's help, not even mine, not your parents' or friends
Your willpower alone is strong enough to get you out of this rut and actually get some romance

Good luck.
>>
File: 1455579159632.jpg (50KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1455579159632.jpg
50KB, 526x701px
>>18146528
I know you're probably just messing with me, but that shit hurts man. You hardly know a thing about me, but the fact you're willing to humour an internet stranger like that is kind of sweet in it's own way. It's been a while since I've heard kind words like that, even if they were just a joke. Thanks for that anon. Don't tempt me or I may just actually fall in love with you now.
>>
>>18146455

Oh I wasn't implying that at all... I just couldn't really see anything happening with these four in the immediate future, which is unfortunate in your case maybe but if I can't change something it's better to use my energy for others I can :/
>>18146465
Queen of Cups, 6 of Wands

Not sure if two people or one... Assuming it is one
The queen of cups points to a mature, well adjusted woman, very secure in her emotions and comfortable with herself and around others. Probably quite popular, but don't be jealous at her paying attention to others as long as she pays more to you heh

Not good at physical stuff... brunette? Black hair maybe? Brown or green eyes ehhh I dunno. Not confident at the detail stuff, that's not really how I see
Independent, strong, busy schedule, older than you may be used to but probably not older than you. May not have a very good sense of humor and be quick to anger, so watch out about that.

So if you can handle her energy (6 of wands) and can be mature and emotional, not just as a means to an end, but like actually emotional (queen of cups) she will be very into you. Won't last forever, but will be quite enjoyable if you manage to get with her in the first place
>>
>>18146529
Don't worry, I already feel like I live in an endless hell with a rope tied on my neck. It can always get worse though as sad as that is. I always feel like there are demons around me siphoning my energy, I know that sounds crazy and odd, but just how it feels, they need to be purged.

Thanks for the reading though.
>>
>>18146527
Do you ever scry queries about yourself or does that not work?
>>
File: 1462678964960.jpg (96KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462678964960.jpg
96KB, 500x480px
>>18146527
>Fuck it, I'll take the same. Have fun with the Herculean task of finding me a girl I actually like.

You and me both brother. Thanks for the read. Was pretty spot on, just had that encounter with that femme fatal type you were talking about and currently in the midst of the existential crisis that always follows that sort of deal. Guess that's why I'm here trying to offer insight to others, because I'm lost myself.

Will reflect on and definitely make good use of that read. Really do appreciate it, you do some good work their pal.
>>
>>18146534
Aww man I guess that means my job and financial situation isn't going to get any better soon... thanks anyway for doing all you do.
>>
>>18146537
>Won't last forever, but will be quite enjoyable if you manage to get with her in the first place

Why not if I may ask? I'm kind of sick of things not lasting forever, I'm not getting any younger by any means.
>>
>>18146520
No fuckin clue m8. Have you tried googling its components?
>>
>>18146405
Lana
What does my crush feel about me? Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1450067659239.jpg (612KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1450067659239.jpg
612KB, 1600x1064px
>>18146516
>snow
Probably a great time as winter rolls in, but as summer and spring come around again expect to melt again.

For realsies though, A skunk and a badger try to hang out as forest friends. Sure they look similar enough but after a while they both realize that things start to stink and that the other is always angry. They realize they can be friends but living together was a mistake and go their separate ways but still remain friends just not as close as they used to be.

Seems like the next one will be one of those. "it's not just you it's me" type of deals, where things could work there are just a lot of differences between the two sides, but not necessarily animosity at the end of it. Use it as a learning experience for the next one if possible

>>18146542
Not him, but as a reader I can't do it because of the inability to stay objective. I tend to force the read into the result I want to hear by accident.
>>
>>18146532
Yo actually, I am pretty dense when it comes to that kind of thing. I really don't wanna get ahead of myself and assume someone's coming onto me when they're not, since that'd be pretty awkward, so I just play everything off as totally platonic instead.

I'll be doing my best though! I have a pretty huge crush on someone and I just want them honestly. I hope we can get together.

Thanks a ton. Have a nice night.
>>
File: 1463350971592.jpg (694KB, 1920x884px) Image search: [Google]
1463350971592.jpg
694KB, 1920x884px
Don't know who is reading but I'll give it a go.

Warren
Scorpio
5'8", Short Brown hair, Brown-Black Beard (kind of bushy), Chill, Skinny, currently wearing black shorts with a red and white stripe down the side of each leg, listening to some remix music, talking to a canadian friend on skype, I have two little dogs, both 2 1/2 years old, a male and female, brother and sister, I worry too much at times, a lot of things annoy me but I try to put it past me or forget about it, been to rehab in the past, generally like a lot of things, very varied, I'm not too picky over my hobbies, I love the feel of the wind.

>Query
What will my future wife be like (looks, personality, height, hobbies, etc.) anything you're able to tell about her and when I'll meet her.

I hope that is all good enough as is the picture.
>>
File: XH50j[1].jpg (69KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
XH50j[1].jpg
69KB, 640x427px
>>18146563
>>18146516
>>18146563
thank you hope you find a nice gf soon
>>
>>18146542
Yes, I do. Last week, I attended a small gathering I intended to use for networking purposes. Before going, I scried for good contacts and got a very clear image. When I got there, I saw the dude right away and made sure to talk to him. Turns out he's well-connected and knows a lot of people with money. I also use it to select targets for my in-person marketing. I've drawn up accurate stock market charts for the next day before as well, but my accuracy rate for that is only like 65% to 75%, so it needs some work before I can use it reliably.

>>18146546
Of course, good luck. I'm curious to see what you get for me.
>>
File: 1408596908899.jpg (200KB, 1300x999px) Image search: [Google]
1408596908899.jpg
200KB, 1300x999px
>>18146559
That image is super cute, it's rare that I save images when I do these reads but I absolutely had to save that one. Thanks for sharing that. Good taste m80.

Muscles, like a core. Like someone's abs. Kind of a weird thing to see at first. The space above them seems to ripple like as if one was staring down into a pool at some shirtless buff person if that makes any sense, after this I get the vision of a nice little painting with a vase and flowers next to it. The theme here seems to be coming together as aesthetics.

The question is one of form and function. Both these things are actually pretty, well pretty. But despite their beauty one can ask what it is the value in them is. Sure the abs look great but disembodies core muscles hardly make for a good workout, in the same way a flower vase next to the paining makes one look between two sources of beauty and can detract from both parties overall.

To me this seems to suggest that maybe he's a bit confused about it all. Like the feeling is that of an absurdist painting. Where you know there's something beautiful here that you enjoy, you're just trying to figure out what it is you want to do with it, if that makes any sense.

tldr; he certainly has an appreciation of you in some regard, as to how he wants to, or even knows how to, act on that seems a bit vague in the long run.
>>
>>18146507
Oh decent pun heh
Eh, there are problems to be addressed in the world everywhere you look especially in third world countries. Solutions to these problems and profitable endeavor are not mutually exclusive, you dig?

Think about selling cheap water in Africa or cheap housing in China. In those areas, undercutting the competition would actually be improving living standards, not to mention giving you a nice reputation you can climb from to something really big :D

>>18146549
Prove me wrong, then. It's quite possible actually. If you want that from the beginning, and don't shy away from it I think you have a decent chance with her. Just be honest and yourself

>>18146538
Life is way too rough for way too many
You need to see demons clearly to be able to fight them effectively. Don't be afraid. If paranoia or fear come up, drive them out with some other negative emotion like hate or apathy etc
Your negative emotions are the ones that are strong unfortunately
Hopefully your positive ones will be stronger in the future

>>18146542
Not them, but I do readings for myself. It's about the same, except for having more information about my life obviously

>>18146564
Oh hahhahahah wow really? Alright, that's not so worrying then. Just understand more subtle stuff. Flirting isn't really direct a lot of the time, though heads up - if a girl is smiling and talking to you at length, especially about non practical matters, there's a high chance she's into you XD
Don't make any serious moves too soon and all that
Talk with them
If they like you it will become more obvious as time goes on
>>
eh i said i'd do thirteen but i dont think i made it to there oh well
i'll probably be gone a while. it was fun doing this again though
seeya, /x/
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
>>18146527
Victorian style ivory and gem encrusted ornamentation is the first thing I see. A white handle with red gems it's a handle to an old gun, like a flintlock pistol. It's held by one hell of dainty lady. She looks British or French possibly. She's dressed to match with long white gloves and a cute large black hat with a red feather on the side wearing a pretty fancy almost gothic Lolita style looking dress.

Kind of an odd juxtaposition of refined and ladylike, combined with a solid combat stance and a trigger discipline that says "eyes on the prize then fire when ready". Tall and slender, though not without some curvature to her landscape if you catch my drift. Blonde with shortish hair, cute button nose and stunning red lipstick and black eye shadow/liner her eyes are a stunning green.

Dunno exactly what this is supposed to represent but to me it sounds like you're looking at a potential tomboy with a good head on her shoulders in your future, or that she's looking down the barrel at you, either way. Don't take the appearance stuff too literally though. I'm prosopagnostic (faceblind) irl, and even in visions to some extent so I rarely manage to get physical descriptions down too well. Basically a combo of ladylike, but also one with a sharp instinct, and air of authority perhaps is the best word for it.

>>18146575
That's a cute lil badger, hope the reading was insightful.

Maybe if I'm lucky I've already found a real qt right here >>18146528 in this very thread :^)

Really though shitposting aside, I hope things work out for you m80. Best of luck in your endeavours.
>>
>>18146601
Bye! Thanks for the reading, it was very insightful
>>
>>18146550
no, ill try
but i dont really know how to describe it? its quartz and maybe lapis, tied together with string and wire? maybe it was some kids art project
>>
>>18146577
Your ability is very cool. Do you think there are a lot of other people like you with this?
>>
>>18146618
>short hair
>tomboy
Blegh

The Victorian part makes sense because I like my girls proper and conservative, but I do like them ladylike. Amusingly enough, I might know a girl who matches that description, but we'll see. Thanks, have a good one.

>>18146632
I'm actually blown away by the amount of people here who would surpass me if they worked as hard. 20 to 30 hours of practice per week should make most anyone competent.
>>
>>18146656
Fuck, I'll take a cute short haired french tomboy with a lolita style. If you find her anon, send her my way.
>>
File: 1452232877512.jpg (747KB, 1799x2309px) Image search: [Google]
1452232877512.jpg
747KB, 1799x2309px
>>18146656
>I like my girls proper and conservative
You're a good man anon, world needs more peeps like you. Same brother, same.

Hopefully it was at least an interesting read. Thanks again for your read and I hope it all turns out alright for you in the end m80. Hope you manage to find the gal of your dreams out there some day.
>>
>>18146568
Damn, guess I got here a little too late.
>>
File: 1460182379262.jpg (38KB, 534x374px) Image search: [Google]
1460182379262.jpg
38KB, 534x374px
>>18146405
Alright probably gonna crash for the night at this point. thanks to everyone who requested a read, It was fun and I hope I could be of help to you all. Very special thanks to >>18146528 who managed to bring a smile to my face tonight, haven't laughed like that in a long time. This was an interesting night.
>/div/ existential love problems and despair general
Really though I hope you all find some love in your lives pretty soon. Thanks for letting me read for you all, I appreciate the opportunity and may wander in again sometime to read for you all in the future. Hope to see some of you in these threads again sometime. Peace out.
>>
And thus the thread enters into the dead zone once they leave.
>>
i can read, i need practice!

its empathic precognition!

ask me a question!
>>
>>18146783
When will my life radically chance?
>>
>>18146783
What will my future wife look like?
>>
>>18146786
I meant change, not chance.
>>
>>18146783
Whats wrong with her?
>>
>>18146783
I'm still around if you wish to give me a shot. >>18146568
>>
>>18146790
youre confused
>>
>>18146787
she'll be beauriful, to you
>>
>>18146786
when you're ready
>>
>>18146798
Hmm, any word on her actual looks though? Curiosity killed the cat and all.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 460x460px
QUERENT SURVEY TIME!
>who is your favourite reader and why?
>who is your least favourite reader and why?
>what is your favourite form of divination (to get get read by)
>you must choose only one type of query for the rest of your life, what is it?
>You get to hold a dinner for 2 readers, who are they and why?
>any readings that was 2spoopy4u?
BONUS ROUND
>pic related, who and what things
>>
>>18146803
Right.
>>
>>18146783
Say how powerful I am. Or gauge my power level. Whatever you people do.
>>
>>18146813
you're smart but things seem hidden from you

not a fighting type right?
>>
>>18146821
What things are hidden from me?
>>
>>18146826
find out for your self ^_^;

only if you have the desire to
>>
>>18146797
haha what? no idea what youre talking about
>>
anyway, ill be back in about an hour, post requests if you'd like
>>
>>18146843
Why was I skipped? ;_; >>18146791
>>
>>18146847
That reader skips a lot of queries, don't take it too personal friendo.
>>
>>18146843
Tell me something only I know?

Also tell me of love.
>>
>>18146868
haha, you're sheilding yuorself...

if i break it id hurt you, so i wont
>>
Morning everyone, last day of work for the week tonight, looking forward to sitting down and doing some readings for you soon!
>>18146810
>querant only
Fug u I doo wud I wand :DDDDD
85 KB JPG
QUERENT SURVEY TIME!
>who is your favourite reader and why?
As a reader? Probably JN due to his in depth spreads and awesome knowledge of tarot.
As people? Discord and Alari; those girls are trouble Kek! A very close second is Chiron,that man is a hoot.
>who is your least favourite reader and why?
I wasn't too fond of Cheswick, but I hold no ill to her; just don't click as people.
>what is your favourite form of divination (to get get read by)
I love tarot, it's so varied and the decks are so beautiful.
>you must choose only one type of query for the rest of your life, what is it?
LUV QUEREH! But seriously, probably financial; money makes the world go round after all
>You get to hold a dinner for 2 readers, who are they and why?
Chiron and Alari. Busting out the alcohol and the SingStar/Guitar Hero. It's gonna be one hell of a night!
>any readings that was 2spoopy4u?
One recently that sticks in my mind, and there was a very spoopy one by Mr Anon way back in the day.
BONUS ROUND
>pic related, who and what things
Chiron; Beers, Boobs and Bongs
>>
>>18146873
Break it.
>>
>>18146876
When will you be on to do readings? Tonight after work or tomorrow or when exactly?
>>
>>18146879
In about ohhhh 12-16hrs, depending. Have to do a bunch of jobs tomorrow but I will put aside time for you lovely people.
>>
>>18146877
you have a strong aura, and im not gonna hit you, im not here to fight
>>
>>18146889
And what color is that aura and how strong is it? Am I as strong as a farmer? My power level better be 5.
>>
>>18146911
I'd say your power level is 911.
>>
>>18146918
>weaker than Raditz

Just kill me.
>>
>>18146889
its just a feeling, not a number
>>
Hello darkness my old friend
>>
File: 61579539.jpg (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
61579539.jpg
96KB, 400x400px
Good day /div/, how is everybody doing?
I'll be doing some scrying, not sure how many I'll be taking, it's been a while I'm a bit rusty, so bear with me and take what I say with a pack of salt. Expect some crazy imagery that may or may not make any sense.

>No generals, please be objective
>Query plus gender/sign if there are other people involved
>A link to a song related to your query or how you feel about it

>>18146810
This is cool but so much I could answer and wouldn't like to leave anyone behind. I had great readings from everybody here, I don't have a favourite, but I take my hat off to BV, he's pretty accurate with every reading he has done for me it's beyond spoopy.

>>18146876
>drunk Alari
kek you really mean trouble, huh? :P
>>
>>18147160

Should I bother trying with this relationship?

Aquarius Male (me), Leo Female

Song: Affection by Cigarettes after Sex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5soixb2U6xM
>>
>>18147160
me: fem/sag. him: male/virgo

We're on a trip and I've been feeling really home sick and anxious. I border between loving him and disgust. I want to hang on to him and run at the same time. I'm really anxious.

I want to do what's best for my well being. I don't know if I just have anxiety problems or what. Maybe I have a problem with exaggerating problems and being dramatic and it's fine and I just have to change my complex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGfk1shZRq4
>>
>>18147171
>Should I bother trying with this relationship?
It's a lovely sunny day by the beach, two people in a boat, just by the shore, the boat shakes like it's been hit by a storm, yet the waters are calm and so close to safety is the sand of the beach. The sky gets grey as the boat keeps being shaken but the waters remain calm.

It seems to me the first thing is to remain calm, the solution is easy to find if you stop rocking the boat and pay attention to what is around. It has positive things, but if you keep on the negative, more trouble and confusion will be attracted to you.

I drew the rune Sowilo for you
Which also means to find clarity of the sun, the light in a darker time. Perhaps it seems troubled now but it's still possible to make a positive change.

I hope this help, best wishes!
>>
>>18147189

Thank you based Alari, shekels and good fortune be blessed upon you. :)
>>
>>18147186
>I want to do what's best for my well being.
Hi there, I know how anxiety can ruin things, and it was quite hard to get an image for you, I had a glimpse of a female face, long brown hair, green eyes, some hairband and little braids but she had a mask in front of her, her mask became a paint in her face. A falling leaf, whipping top in a road.

You want to be yourself, but afraid to express what you truly want you wear this mask. It seems that you've been wearing it for some time, the mask is now a part of you but you don't recognise yourself anymore. Leave the negative thoughts behind, the difficulties can be easily resolved.

For you I drew Ansuz merkstave
It speaks of misunderstandings and not speaking your ideas properly. So it's all a communication issue that you may not been able to express yourself and having these mixed emotions.

I hope this help, wish you all the best!

>>18147193
Thanks, you too, may your blessings be doubled :)
>>
>>18147214
we both are fluent in different languages and speak broken of each others
>>
>>18147217
Aye that's where it lies, I wish I could have said more to help, but the image wasn't so clear. I feel there's still a way to make things work. Wish you all the best *hugs*
>>
>>18147160
Will I be in a relationship soon?
Female Pisces
comments/534mc7/fresh_palace_holy_smoke
>>
>>18147265
https://youtu.be/tzBq30lWeF4
>>
>>18147160
What will between my crush(male) and I (female virgo) before next year?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
>>
>>18147160
F Leo
Can you tell me about my future boyfriend please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOI4OF7iIr4
>>
>>18147160
I'm still here >>18146568
>>
>>18147277
Female Virgo, Male Capricorn
What does he feel for me in the future?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFwmKL5OL-Q
>>
File: azrael3f.jpg (10KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
azrael3f.jpg
10KB, 500x355px
I owe a lovely Anon a Rune reading for their tarot reading. Unfortunately, sleep and work made it difficult to get back to them.

So, please wonderful Tarot reading Anon, get back to me with a query, your age, your Chinese (and Greek) zodiac. I'll even read a couple of other queries for you.

But, before that, you must give a gist of what my reading had entailed (so i know it's you).

After i have read that Anon's queries, i will be open to read a few more. Thank you!
>>
File: tumblr_msd4mswars1qlgbzbo6_500.gif (962KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msd4mswars1qlgbzbo6_500.gif
962KB, 500x206px
>>18147265
>>18147267
>Will I be in a relationship soon?
A desert turns into a green field, where once was dust now has trees and flowers and the wind blows, shaking the leaves.

I can't give a proper timing with a scrying but it's a season change, moving from a dry period to a fertile one. Springtime maybe?

For you I drew the rune Fehu
There's a possibility of a new relationship developing soon indeed, perhaps a friendship going romantic or at least getting closer to someone. Hope it goes well with you, best wishes!

>>18147277
>What will between my crush(male) and I (female virgo) before next year?
On a subway, blue lights, I hear the train, coming down the stairs, everybody around looks like Keanu Reeves and one of them stares at me, getting closer but pass through me.

I'm trying to make a sense of this lol but it's weird, sounds like you would go all this way but uncertain, too many choices and unable to see what's real. No direction is taken and he knows you're there but still doesn't hold him, he keeps walking away.

For you I got the rune Algiz merkstave
In this reversed position, the wisest thing to do is to retreat, at this point it's hard to make a decision or make a move because you're not tuned with your intuition and would be prone to make mistakes. I wish I had something mroe positive to say yet hope this has helped a bit, best wishes.

>>18147279
>>18147309
>>18147314
I'm sorry but I have to go now, I hope some reader shows up soon and get you guys. Wish you all a lovely day :(
>>
>>18147160
What do I do to get a qt gf right now ;-;? if you can you can tell me how she looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbWBRnDK_AE
>>
Three or so readings. Depends on how long it'll take me to devour these avocado sandwiches.

Give me genders of everyone involved in the query, the query itself, and whatever other information you deem necessary. Please no silly love queries or very, very vague questions, those are hard to read as it leads to me saying the same stuff to same people over and over again.
>>
>>18147334
Female
The visions
Will I reach my objective? Thanks
>>
>>18147334
male
read my esmester at uni, wanna know if something could go wrong
>>
>>18147334
Male/Female
Do they miss me?
It's been over two years. We were really good friends.
>>
>>18147334
I am a male. There is an endeavor I have been encouraged to believe is hopeless or not worth my time. I would like to know what the cost and benefit associated with me remaining stubborn about it would be. If it helps, it does involve a female, but not even you would consider it silly if I told you the story.
>>
>>18147334
good afternoon

female

id like you to connect with my path for the future what do you see? i feel very drawn to a certain path but im not sure if its meant to be or if im just insane, its interesting but also confusing. thank you for your time.
>>
>>18147325
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18140026/#18141540

Thanks for coming back. I wish the Aries for whom I read kept her end of the agreement, but I knew the risk in that; we'll see.

At any rate, do me a favor and tell me what of that information you need bare mininum; I like my privacy. Also, o do read runes, so know the best questions to ask them, but I wouldn't mind knowing what kind you in particular like to do.
>>
>>18147334
female
what do you see happening with me and m?
>>
>>18147334
Male
Do I have kids in the future?
>>
>>18147345
So, we asking for specific methods, eh? Fair enough.

I see a somewhat young girl, perhaps being a bit carefree on the path she's treading upon. Less treading and more skipping about. There's nothing around to see; it's a straight road with some scary skies ahead. A dead tree, crimson red skies, but she does not seem to be concerned. Green grass. Some mountains to the right. That's... it. It's so flat too, it's almost unnatural really.

She walks by the tree, is a bit curious as to why it's there, but then walks on ahead. This is where my ''camera'' gets strange, as if it stops following her at times, shifting sides, perspectives, until she seems to reach the end of the road. It's as if everything suddenly gets cut off. I try to see what's below, what's below this unnatural cliff, but I can't. There's ground, I think. She walks off.

You... well, it's hard to say if you'll reach your objective. If it's falling off a metaphorical cliff towards a place which seemed to have no road, then you'll successfully do so.

>>18147351
Nine of Wands, Atu I, Knight of Disks, Princess of Cups, Atu VI.

I can't say there's going to be anything bad. You'll be somewhat fired up for your semester, planning yourself and putting down your will towards studying or perhaps you're simply going to be quite serious. I see work as well, so there's that too. In fact, this seems like a pleasantly good spread. There's some warnings and there's some advice; it's nice to sometimes have your mind wander about, sometimes it's just nice to retreat from work and relax a bit. Also, avoid any likely relationships or in general, get tangled up in love matters.

It just may not go well, I suppose. At least I would interpret it as avoiding any close relationships, be it platonic or romantic. Otherwise, all good.
>>
Hey! The /x/ discord server has a channel for divination and we'd love for readers and those looking for readings to join! Here's the link: https://discord.gg/Yxj8Ezq
>>
>>18147334
female
oh boy Xwbf is doing readings yay. can I expect my dream to come true? Scrying prefer but whatever you like :)
>>
>>18147356
Six of Disks, Prince of Cups, Seven of Swords, Atu X, Four of Wands.

I get this feeling of... ending. Considering the rest of the spread, I would not say that they miss you. Perhaps they still remember you and still think of you here and there, but there's nothing too much or anything excessive that would drive them to meet up with you. In a sense, they would almost feel... I don't know. The appearance of Seven of Swords in regards of how they feel about this make me think that they feel cheated or lied to in some way. Perhaps to themselves, perhaps about what has happened, who knows. But they're stable in what they think.

As for whether they'll actually go out and meet up with you or something along the lines of that, I don't think so. This is something that will depend upon fate, amusingly enough. If you do, then you do. But there won't be initiative made.

>>18147366
I am not reading this query. Just saying now before you get your hopes up, missy.

>>18147388
I'm personally not interested in Discord anymore, so I'm likely not going to show up.
>>
>>18147358
This is going to be a long one, ho boy.

A man dressed in almost stereotypical wizard clothing; black wizard hat, black coat, pale. He seems to be walking left to right, pushing forward through what seems at first empty darkness to me. There's a woman in the middle of his path, off a bit to the side, and dear she doesn't look in a good state. Black long hair, demonic expression, white tattered clothing. Sitting, seemingly asking the wizard in a very aggressive way as to where he's going. As if she wants to stop him, but yet I don't think that's the case.

While the wizard keeps moving, he turns back to her at some point, his pale skin turning completely black, becoming as dark as the darkness around him. I cannot for the life of me recall what he says, but he keeps going. Towards the darkness, along his straight path, towards the light at the end of it. He walks through it unfazed, into this light space, and before me there's a large tower. Golden, white, angelic almost, some kind of a contraption and a building at the same time. Gated, of course, but that does not bother him.

Jumping over the gate, he stands, looking where to exactly go. Not really, for he knows what he wants, but the surroundings are perhaps still unknown to him. Some kind of large door. Approaching, and well, before he's able to open them, they blast open, pushing the man aside, and I can see a library of sorts behind the doors. Seeking knowledge, hmm? There's someone in the way, someone taller, someone perhaps more prepared and capable, standing in the way. Pointing left and right, giving a choice of sorts, but not letting to go through the middle.

The left path was taken, but yet the man manages to get into the library for some seconds through some sneaking and breaking in, grabbing what he needs, and seemingly leaving.

---

I haven't done a large one in a while, so the further this goes, the more inaccurate this may be. If you want, I can pull some tarot for you too.
>>
>>18147408
Actually, I wouldn't mind some cards pulled. I am willing to read for you as well if you have any queries for me. I thank you for this either way; it will take me some time to digest.
>>
>>18147327
Awesome, thanks!
>>
>>18147364
Alright, how about a drawing or piece of artwork that describes you and a link to an instrumental song that resonates with you. Also, your question! That way, you can keep the other stuff private!
>>
>>18147388
We already have a Discord setup for Div. It is posted in the sticky.
>>
>>18147434
No problem, just thought I'd post in case anyone was interested in a server with more /x/ subjects!
>>
File: 1469502193484.jpg (71KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1469502193484.jpg
71KB, 500x708px
>>18147360
Don't take my word for it, for I myself do not know my own path, although in some ways it's pretty clear at the same time. I drew on the results of treading upon that path of yours that you think you're supposed to be on.

Atu XI, Atu 0, Three of Swords, Four of Disks, Two of Wands, Queen of Swords.

This path of yours will likely set you on a path where you'll find your passion. Strength. The will, the spark itself. A new beginning too, for the Fool treads close to the maiden upon her lion. However, at the same time, it's not going to be a pleasant path for you. Either it's going to hurt you in some manner close to heart, or perhaps it'll simply show everything clearly to you, without hiding behind fantasy or ideas.

Proceed with this with stability and a clear idea of what you want, perhaps more focused than with a clear plan, but at least if you want to stick with it, then please, do stick with it. Do not, however, decide to act harshly or cold or anything like that. It was a warning of sorts, the darker side of the Queen of Swords. It would almost make sense, if the results come with the Three of Swords, which is a card that definitely gives some pain.

Good luck, I suppose.
>>
>>18147418
Frankly, no matter what query I'd give, I'd feel disappointed in one way or another the next day in the fact that I didn't pick a more sensible choice. So, to sate my indecisive mind, I'll pass. I am sorely tempted to call you up on an occult query though :^)

Cost: Eight of Cups, Six of Swords, Seven of Swords.
Benefit: Princess of Swords, Two of Cups, Princess of Cups.
Advice and warning: Princess of Disks and Nine of Cups.

>tfw spread doesn't make sense again

The cost of sorts is rather... peculiar, so to speak. It will seemingly cost you any kind of balance of emotions you have likely had, or perhaps the harmony that you tried to maintain in one way or another. The appearance of Seven of Swords too, that doesn't bode well. I am not sure if this is going to really make you act underhandedly, as shown in the scry, or is it going to make you do something... immoral. Or maybe someone will do it on you?

The benefits, however, seem to be pleasant in their own way. A likely perception over things, or perhaps things would be more clear and sensible to you, and at the same time perhaps making you or giving you a certain kind of closure in regards of the emotional side. I don't know why I'm tempted to say that it'll give you hope, but yet I'm throwing it out there, in case it does make sense to you.

The advice would be to go for it. Princess of Disks is a card about new projects, or at least seeking out creation, putting down seeds for something to grow. You said this is an endeavor, no? Perhaps it may just be for the best to stay stubborn. As for the warning... I have not the slightest clue.

Really, this spread just throws me on a loop. Seems to happen too often for my tastes, truth be told. I hope you know your cards, maybe this will make more sense. -shrug-
>>
>>18147330
Oh sorry, I've resumed the readings and went for lunch, maybe next time aye?

>>18147422
You're welcome, hope it all goes well with you!

>>18147388
>>18147434
>>18147440
The more the merrier :)

>>18147446
Good to see you around, hope you're doing good.
>>
>>18147373
That's a yes/no question. I'm very fearful of taking those, because none of the tools I work with seem to work ... well with such. I apologize.

>>18147400
Alright, you're the last one then, you cheerful critter.

I see a girl sitting besides a very small pool of water, more akin to a puddle than anything. The entire scene seems to have dark blue filter put all over it, making it seem more dream-like, more... depressing in some ways. It was quite dark, but just not the same kind of dark, dark blackness as if it would be night time. More like a bright evening with fog everywhere. The girl simply sits there, messing about with the pebbles, crying. Looking at the puddle, but not wanting to look at the reflection.

She stands up at some point and looks at the reflection, seeing anything but her own reflection. A demon. She cries more, and walks away. It feels like she sat there for quite a while, and I keep having this feeling that I'm not really... seeing things right. As if I was watching a bubble of a scene, and not what's really happening. I could see white outside for split few seconds before I was pushed into this bubble. Strange. Going back to what I saw, the girl, instead of walking on a path that brought her here, where I could see some lampposts, bringing light, she went into the dark forest.

She keeps coming back to the puddle for a split flash, just to look at herself, but then goes back to the forest. As if she wants to get away from everything. To get lost.

---

I... really don't know if this answers anything. I don't think you'll really find your dream, but you're definitely going to move out of sitting in one position and not doing much. At least there will be walking done, I suppose. I hope this still answers things for you.

>>18147456
I'm... not okay, but at the same time okay. Split in half. Tired, so very tired... Hopefully you're doing well yourself.
>>
>>18147428
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/Caspar_David_Friedrich_-_Wanderer_above_the_sea_of_fog.jpg

https://youtu.be/I5sJgR0Rzjk

I'll let the runes speak to this:
The boy walked through a dark cavern in search of the glowing treasure. He had a vision of himself being blinded upon finding it, but he pressed on anyway, having little care for blindness.

His hands led him, feeling the air in front of him. Then came runes to his mind. The same ones shall come to your hands. Which runes, and what message do they offer?
>>
>>18147462
Better days will come
>>
>>18147462
:'(
That sounds like a horror movie, thank you for the trading
>>
Can I have a Tarot reading?
>>
>>18147462
I'm alright, stable I guess, tired as well, need to balance my sleep schedule... Is there anything I could do for you sweetie?
>>
>>18147488
Hey it's gonna be alright sometimes I asked for visions and got some really bad things whereas everything was perfectly good in reality
Don't take this too seriously, life is not a line already created, it's belong to you to create it
Keep it up and pray btw
>>
>>18147446
Oh, I'm not so good with Thoth, but this makes sense enough. Thank you, have a good one.
>>
>>18147486
Meh. They will, some day. But until then, I'm stuck like this.

>>18147488
Sorry about that. Then again, I don't trust my scrying half of the time, so I would suggest to you to do so as well.

>>18147498
Yeah, sleep is important. I learned that again over the course of the past couple of days. At least there's stability on your end.

And no, I'll be good in time. Just right now I'm worried about courts and results and what not. Until a specific date comes, I'm going to be worried and concerned.

>>18147514
If this makes enough sense, then good enough. Have a good one yourself.
>>
>>18147518
What is wrong with your life ?
>>
>>18147509
From Xwbf? She is very accurate
>>
>>18147518
Aye, alright, if you need anything from me, let me know, I'll be around and good luck with the court case, fingers crossed for you. Get yourself a good rest too.
>>
File: 14743906568591278175410.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
14743906568591278175410.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>18147473
I probably got this all wrong. I use the Elder Futhark and the Anglo additions as well... when i first drew and cast them, i got 5, 4 of which were the Futhorc. 1, tge Futhark.. isa was tge Futhark, Chalc, Stan, Os and Ac were the Futhorc. They were tellung me you stand your ground in what you know and believe, you voice it heavily when pressed, but you've frozen in some aspects. Yet, you're always filling your cup with knowledge.

Unfortunately, most don't use or even think of using the Futhorc, so i drew and cast again. Another 5 runes, this time all Futhark. Odall, Naudir, Fehu, Hagall, and Tyrwar. With Algir constantly popping up in my mind...

You're searching for your ancestral lands, probably feeling a sense of extreme Sehnsucht. You're looking for stability, but have the strength and what seems to be wealth on your side for what you're searching for...
Either you're taking another under your wing and protecting them, or you've been feeling like you yourself has been sheltered i am also getting the sense that this is a very healing journey that you're on and nothing will stop you from obtaining your peace of mind.

I probably didn't read what you wanted, the Runes tell me what they're going to tell me.

I hope this at least helped ..
>>
>>18147526
yes, and Empath also
I know they're acting good and can give me some good guidance, but if they say some bad news to me, I don't worry about that, I keep praying to God, stay focus on my shit and finally nothing goes wrong
>>
>>18147525
Myself, my family and what not.

Nothing unusual really. In this case, it's family. I don't want to go too much into details.

>>18147526
>implying

>>18147529
I'll ask if I'll need anything, but for now, I'm good. Thank you for your mental equivalent of support. And I'll try/will. You also stay stable.

>>18147542
You're a smart person then. You get bad news, but future is not set in stone. You can change it. You see what you're doing now, see how it could become ''bad'', and try to go around it. More people need to keep that in mind.

Just overall, have some common sense. It's lacking nowadays.
>>
>>18147546
I hope your problems get resolved with them. You deserve the utmost happiness the world has to offer.
>>
>>18147546
>You're a smart person then. You get bad news, but future is not set in stone. You can change it. You see what you're doing now, see how it could become ''bad'', and try to go around it. More people need to keep that in mind.
>Just overall, have some common sense. It's lacking nowadays.

Ahah, yes for sure

>Myself, my family and what not.
>Nothing unusual really. In this case, it's family. I don't want to go too much into details.

Of course
Alright take care
I have something like uh... Maybe 186 problems (if it can make you feel more comfortable)
But, I'm happy, even in troubles you can be
It really depends on you, to be
>>
New thread
>>18147597
>>18147597
>>18147597
>>
>>18147539
>You're looking for stability, but have the strength and what seems to be wealth on your side for what you're searching for...
Yes, you could certainly say that.

>Either you're taking another under your wing and protecting them, or you've been feeling like you yourself has been sheltered
The latter does not fit. The former I have done many times.

>this is a very healing journey
I'm not sure I'd call it that, but I suppose it could be a consequence at some point.

>nothing will stop you
Correct. Stubbornness becomes conviction, becomes zeal, becomes bloodlust, becomes brutality.

>the Runes tell me what they're going to tell me
I did mention I read runes as well, right? I know how it works.
>>
>>18147783
I'm not too happy with the reading i did for you, when i get home i want to do another.

I do have another query, i posted it in the new thread. If you want to read it, i will be most grateful.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.