[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 18

File: dragon.jpg (43KB, 1008x437px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
43KB, 1008x437px
Ok guys, can somebody redpill me on dragons. I don't believe but I want to. I just find it hard to fathom that so many civilizations in so many different parts of the world (many with no contact with each other at the time) could all have stories involving such similar creatures. I get the stories have been exaggerated over the ages but maybe surviving dinosaurs or something, I dunno man.
>>
>>18119494
People found dinosaur bones and invented dragons, that's all there is to it. Stop being retarded on the internet.
>>
>>18119494
Shit isn't real, move along.
>>
>>18119494
Remnants of the genetic engineering projects from the time of the Atlanteans and stuff. All dead now basically.

Or could be just extrapolation from dinosaur bones. Who knows.
>>
>>18119506
Why does every asshole have to bring up Atlantis? That shit wasn't real either, what the hell is wrong with you people?
>>
>>18119510
>>18119496
>>18119495
So you guys are on a paranormal board making fun of people talking about paranormal stuff, just why?
>>
>>18119526
So you're on a paranormal board roleplaying about things that definitely don't exist? Why?
>>
>>18119533
roleplaying? I asked a question to people I thought would at least be a bit more open to answering the question, clearly i was wrong, sorry i guess? i dont know, what do you want from me?
>>
>>18119549
I want you to use logic, reason, and develop the skill of deduction.
>>
>>18119495
>>18119533
>>18119557
Why are you on /x/?
>>
>>18119560
Because I still have hope that /x/ can one day be great again and we can talk about real unexplained topics, not dumb shit like Mandela effect, dragons, tulpas, and the flat earth.
>>
>>18119557
I understand the logic and reason, but every now and then something comes along that no one could have seen coming, look at the giant squid, it was in the same boat as dragons and unicorns, just legends from the past that no one actually believed in until someone finally found one and it wasnt until years after that we ever actually saw a live one too. all im saying is it doesnt hurt to just keep your mind open. This is one of the most boring ecological time periods in the history of the planet, there were ages where there was nothing but literal sea monsters inhabiting the planet, to that weird phase with all the wacky evolutions of animals as they adapted to land, then the dinosaurs and even the ice age with all of its mega fauna, and our biggest living land animal right now is an elephant, is it really that bad to want to believe?
>>
dinos have feathers ...
>>
>>18119608
yes and? its difficult to tell from fossils, thats why it took so long for us to figure out (only the last few years) so medieval peoples wouldnt have known
>>
It's kinda interesting how nearly every culture/civilization across history has had a fear for reptilian predators. Yet a sort of reverence for mammalian predators that are just as dangerous. Many cultures would compare themselves to the mammalian predators around them, yet the comparison to the reptilian predators around them is often seen as a negative trait. Almost no civilization compares anyone to a snake with a positive tone.

That universal sense of fear likely comes from the fact that reptiles don't ever really stop growing. In these tropical areas, the interpretation of a "Dragon" is something closer to a large serpent. which is plausible- it probably wouldn't have been uncommon for egyptians, west africans, Precolumbian tribes or even the chinese to encounter massive snakes and assume even larger ones existed in the wild. If your great-great-grandfather catches a 11 foot long python, that python is sure to grow in size as the story is told throughout the generations. By the time you hear the story, that python might have grown into a 28 foot long "dragon".

This is why, when you go further away from where these "serpents" live, the concept of a dragon takes on different and more extravagant forms in order to maintain its terrifying reputation in mankind's earliest tales. Ancient Europeans would have never been likely to encounter a snake that posed a real threat themselves, and thus weren't afraid of a "serpent" in the same way that a tribe who regularly encounters them would be. but, who isnt afraid of a winged reptile that could breathe fire?
>>
>>18119494
>I don't believe but I want to.

then just fucking believe. belief requires no proof positive evidence, anon.
>>
>>18119570
amen.
>>
>>18119587
>is it really that bad to want to believe?

i'm not the anon you are responding to, but believing is for fantasy.
>>
>>18119570
I keep coming back too, just for this. Every 1 in 250 threads feels like oldskool /x/. What happened?
>>
>>18119587
That's the problem with your though process. The idea of a giant squid isn't far off, you know, in account of the fact that there are smaller squids. There are connections there, with other non-extreme creatures. Dragons would be one offs, where are the cousins in the evolutionary process? There are none, elaborate, complex life forms do not come from nothing.
>>
>>18119526
Im not him, but even though Im interested in the paranormal on some level (Im also interested in religion) I dont really see the point in pretending to see mysteries where there are none just to get cozy around the digital campfire. People find dinosaur bones, and besides that, the idea of giant snakes and lizards isnt exactly specific. The portrayal and character of dragons also vary considerably with different cultural traditions.
>>
Dragons died out in the Forth Age, you dumb fuck.
>>
File: Nile Crocodile.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nile Crocodile.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>18119494
Friendly reminder that there have existed larger reptiles in the past 100 000 years i.e about as long as humans have been around

the whole flying firebreathing thing is probably because the story of the massive reptile lost its edge after 50 000 years so people started adding their own details to it

i really shouldent have to explain this to you anon
>>
File: sarcosuchus.jpg (30KB, 488x230px) Image search: [Google]
sarcosuchus.jpg
30KB, 488x230px
>>18119494
Imagen finding pic related, would you not come to the conclusion of dragons?
>>
>>18119496
>>18119495
>>18119510
why do you people even come to this board? do you enjoy smelling each-other's shit?
>>
/r/ that greentext with mountin farm anon where a dragon fought his neighbor over the neigbors sheep
>>
>>18120645
You should probably actually read the comments in the thread before you post like a dumb cunt.
>>
>>18119570
why dont you enlighten us with your "real" unexplained topics then you fucking faggot
>hurrr dis aint real
>but my shitty conspiracies are
>so im gonna shit up threads about things i dont believe in
you'd probably whine like a faggot if someone did the same thing to your shitty "real unexplained topics" you piss drinking fag, YOU are the reason /x/ is shit
>>
>>18120660
yeah because every topic delving into "FAKE AS FUCK LOL BULLSHIT" from a bunch of dumb fucking teenagers with superiority complexes makes for great threads, great material

why dont you just fuck off if you dont like it so that people on /x/ can enjoy discussing things and generally trying to spook each other?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuzU98S5LSA

Chaos magician Gordon White (www.runesoup.com) talks about dragons. Real nerdy shit.
>>
>>18120667
Haha, so you like roleplaying then huh? You're right, playing like children about fake shit is so much more fun than actually talking about things that are literally unexplained.
>>
>>18120624
>the whole flying firebreathing thing

I'm positive I read about a reptile that used to spit a napalm like substance. It might even still be around, not sure.
>>
>>18120662
So butthurt about your dragons huh? You can believe in whatever you want faggot, but you're still a faggot for it.
>>
>>18119533
Actually, I'm just here for the creepy stuff.
Because my life is so boring and worthless, and masturbation doesn't help. Please fucking kill me.
>>
>>18120676
roleplaying isn't asking for materials regarding a subject and having fun discussing it
>playing like children about fake shit
yeah, which is exactly what you fucking teenagers are doing when you derail every thread about every topic with "ITS FAKE" and then get into long drawn out fucking arguments about it

you faggots are the reason /x/ is dying
if you don't like a topic, hide it and move the fuck on, find one you do, or if people believing weird things bothers you so much, maybe get the fuck off /x/ and go back to /cgl/ or /lgbt/

>literally unexplained.
give me some topics then fuckface, or are you going to just shit the bed all over another thread while talking about how bad OTHER posters are?
>>
>>18120678
i don't believe in dragons you faggot, i find this thread funny and all the "evidence" in it

but you faggots going "HURR ITS FAKE" "NOT REAL BRUH" are the cancer killing /x/

look how badly this thread is derailed into meta bullshit because you faggots literally can't stop shitting over any thread that you don't personally believe in
>>
>>18120681
I get that you're really buttrazzed about your roleplaying being threatened by logic. But you're the reason /x/ is dying, there are more than enough posts in this thread as to why believing in dragons is fucking dumb and you don't care, which exposes why telling you what I think is a good unexplained topic is futile. You have no interests in good, honest, /x/ worthy topics, you just want to be upset about people calling you out on your faggotry.
>>
>>18120685
But it is fake... What don't you get about that?
>>
>>18120697
>roleplaying
this is literally a thread ASKING FOR MATERIALS REGARDING A MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURE

stop fucking killing /x/ by being such a narcissistic faggot you can't hide threads you don't like

> You have no interests in good, honest, /x/ worthy topics
you can't even fucking name one, you just go into random threads and whine that they aren't good ones, instead of MAKING GOOD ONES

>you just want to be upset
you literally can't handle people wanting to talk about paranormal subjects that you dont like

holy fuck check your autism you turbovirgin
>>
>>18120700
because nobody is arguing it's real?

the guy asked for material and gets called a roleplayer?

stop samefagging btw, your posts are too obvious
>>
File: 1367474519466.jpg (121KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1367474519466.jpg
121KB, 500x669px
will you two just such each others cocks already and get it over with?
>>
>>18120703
You're right, its a roleplaying thread, asking for information on a mythological creature that doesn't exist. Also known as killing /x/.

I'm not going to, haha, you don't want actual good shit, you just want to try and make fun of me more. Even a sloppy troll wouldn't let it be known that they have no interest in talking like a competent person, you're just a silly cunt.

>>18120708
Says the samefag, good work.
>>
>>18120723
>its a roleplaying thread
it's not actually, it's a thread where a guy hesitantly asks for information regarding dragons
>I'm not going to, haha, you don't want actual good shit
lol, so the guy saying someone else is killing /x/ is gonna shit up the thread but not provide any of his "real unexplained" shit?

lmao, you're a fucking child
>to try and make fun of me more
i don't fucking need to, you've embarrassed yourself in a fucking DRAGON thread on /x/, how pathetic rofl
>>
>>18120729
It is actually, why else would someone want information on something that doesn't exist? Quit stalling already, just admit that you're a shitty roleplayer.

>lol, so the guy saying someone else is killing /x/ is gonna shit up the thread but not provide any of his "real unexplained" shit?
Look friend, I get you like dragons and love to role play, but that does kill /x/, why can't you accept that you're the problem?

>i don't fucking need to, you've embarrassed yourself in a fucking DRAGON thread on /x/, how pathetic rofl
Notice the key word try, you've been trying because you actually cannot. You should be ashamed that you're so interested in roleplaying.
>>
>>18120739
>>18120743
lmoa
nice fuck up retard
>>
>>18120739
>why else would someone want information on something that doesn't exist?
why do people on /x/ want information on things that are known to not exist?

get the fuck off /x/ already you autist

> I get you like dragons and love to role play,
i already said i find the thread funny and obviously don't believe in in dragons

> but that does kill /x/
yeah, discussing mythology in a mythological way is certainly much worse than engaging in shit flinging "ITS FAKE ITS FAKE WAHHH" talks when nobody is arguing it's real

>Notice the key word try
no, notice the word don't need to, because you're coming off like a raging autist calling a thread where a guy innocently asks for dragon information a roleplayer and then accuse me of being him(i'm not btw, i just think you're a faggot contrarian shitting up /x/)

you're seriously pathetic, and you're definitely not older than 19

just stop, go find a thread you like, stop trying to blackmail the thread by saying "I HAVE REAL GOOD SHIT BUT I WONT POST CAUSE HAHA"

you're honestly acting like a child.
>>18120745
nice catch lol
>>
>>18120745
Awwww, isn't that cute. You're really getting upset at the fact that roleplaying is destroying /x/. Tell me more about how you think dragons are real.
>>
>>18120752
aw, you think he's me just because he called you a retard, it couldn't possibly be because you're retarded!
>>
>>18120752
I'm not him, just enjoying you bleeding out your ass for whatever asinine reason.
>>
>>18120750
>>18120745
You really shouldn't samefag, it makes you look bad kid. Tsk tsk tsk, I understand your burning desire to have fun and pretend with wannabe witty banter, but dragons aren't real, roleplaying only hurts /x/, and getting mad at people who are realists and call people out on being faggot roleplayers only exposes your mental instability.
>>
>>18120759
it's funny you did that after he posted and confirmed he wasn't me, since he posted 10 seconds after me lol

way to embarrass yourself again you shitstain, now please stop shitting up /x/ and go back to plebbit
>>
>>18119494
Do you realize how different Chinese and European dragons are?
>>
File: Untitled.png (80KB, 1396x785px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
80KB, 1396x785px
>>18120759
Oh no, more than one person thinks I'm a retard!
>>
>>18120759
>Tsk tsk tsk
>thinking getting angry at retards is banter
>shitting up a thread because you don't like it
Man, you sound like someone who's fun at parties.
>>
>>18120762
Its not hard to samefag, insisting it is only adds to the fact that you are samefagging. I get it, I really do, roleplaying is a big part of your existence here, but people don't like it, and you should stop.
>>
>>18120773
you're barking up the wrong tree to continue to accuse me of samefagging

one of the lads actually posted a picture showing you that he's not samefagging

you're just a fucking loser shitting up /x/ because you have unresolved emotional issues, now fuck off
>>
>>18120778
But you're samefagging, haha. You've lost, its okay to accept the reality of it all kid, you've been outed as a roleplayer, you believe in dragons despite the fact that they do not exist, and you're samefagging like a lunatic. You've really reached a new low.
>>
>>18120773
Your "argument" sure went to shit when more than one person called you out on being a faggot.

I don't even think dragons exist, but I wish you didn't.
>>
>>18120784
it's funny that you're pushing this argument into "SAMEFAG" when i'm actually not and there's clear evidence i'm not

do you realize how bad you look now? are you gonna pull a turn around and claim to be trolling?

christ, you're honestly an embarrassment, why not actually go into the shitty threads on /x/ if you wanna whine? why fuck up one where a guy is just asking for info? honestly i wish you would just stop coming here and go back to whatever site you came from originally
>>
>>18120788
But you do believe in dragons, why else are you here? To roleplay and talk about your interest in dragons. My argument remains, You're fagging up /x/ with your fantasies.
>>
>>18120794
You're embarrassing yourself with your silly implications that samefagging is difficult. You have a phone and a computer, haha, samefagging is as easy as your roleplaying. Notice how you're roleplaying with yourself trying to act all cool and mighty on the internet? The embarrassment is hard for you.
>>
>>18120811
notice how your autism is increasing exponentially as this topic goes on? you can hop off the freight train anytime friendo
>>
>>18120802
No, I was here to see what people thought about paranormal phenomena, in this case, dragons, the same reason why I enter most threads on /x/.

Why are you here?
If you can come up with a reason other than "I DONT LIKE THE CONTENT AND THUS I SHITPOST BECAUSE IM A FUCKING RETARD" then I'll admit that there may be hope for you to stop being such a faggot in the future.

By the way, I'm still not the original guy who called you out on your shit, just a passerby.

>>18120811
>You have a phone and a computer
Yeah, he started calling you out on your bullshit writing lengthy posts on his phone, just so that he could shoop evidence on his PC an hour later.
You're a fuckwit.
Despite what the current school system may teach, you're not perfect, you're a fuckwit.
>>
>>18119494
>>>/tg/
>>
>>18119587
>This is one of the most boring ecological time periods in the history of the planet, there were ages where there was nothing but literal sea monsters inhabiting the planet, to that weird phase with all the wacky evolutions of animals as they adapted to land, then the dinosaurs and even the ice age with all of its mega fauna, and our biggest living land animal right now is an elephant, is it really that bad to want to believe?

It isn't, anon, but you have to realize that we are in this "boring" ecological time because evolution/nature did its thing to the planet and we (humans) are responsible for the disappearance of several species. We are/were skilled hunters (from spears to firearms) and responsible for the destruction of several environments (stupid shit like pollution and wildlife smuggling).
We also learned how to properly study our planet, cataloguing those creatures who walked the Earth and finding out what's real and what isn't or what remains inconclusive.

So... yeah. The modern world is boring, reptiles are not that scary and the land belongs to humans (for now).
>>
They are real.
>>
>>18120817
>>18120818
Dragons are not paranormal, they aren't real. And roleplaying isn't paranormal either kid,

>Yeah, he started calling you out on your bullshit writing lengthy posts on his phone, just so that he could shoop evidence on his PC an hour later.
You sure are as incompetent as you portray yourself. You are definitely a pro of samefagging, trying to bring up incredibly flawed arguments about actually writing up posts on your phone instead of copying and pasting. You are the most dedicated samefag, no wonder you love to come here and roleplay, I'm sorry your desires are under attack, but you need to know that roleplaying is not tolerated here.
>>
>>18120859
>but you need to know that roleplaying is not tolerated here.
then y r u roleplaying as a faget lmao
>>
>>18120859
way to make a complete ass of yourself, autismo

you lost lad, everyone made fun of you, you cried about them making fun of you, then you tried to say they're all the same person

top fucking kek, this is the funniest takedown ive seen in a while
>>
>>18120859
>>18120784
>>18120723
dragon internet defence force detected

holy shit dude did a dragon fuck your mother or something? why do /x/ threads trigger you so fucking hard?
>>
>>18120859
>Dragons are not paranormal, they aren't real. And roleplaying isn't paranormal either kid,
Nobody in this entire thread argued with you about the existence of dragons you massive retard.

Holy shit, are you serious?
>>
Dragons are hella awesome.
>>
File: 1ZvwJdO[1].jpg (174KB, 842x321px) Image search: [Google]
1ZvwJdO[1].jpg
174KB, 842x321px
Hording treasure and shit. I think they are legends of dinosaurs or crocodiles. Like the first European to see Rhinos thought they were Unicorns.
>>
>>18120862
>>18120867
>>18120876
>>18120895
Samefagging as "everyone" doesn't change the fact that you're samefagging.
>this is the funniest takedown ive seen in a while
This would require you to be right, which you aren't, you're just a silly roleplayer butthurt that no one likes roleplaying, haha. But I comment your attempt to ride our your mental retardation.

>dragon internet defence force detected
Yeah baby girl, a nonexistent creature fucked my mom, how else do you think that the dragon internet defence force was formed? You clearly don't know your history.

>Nobody in this entire thread argued with you about the existence of dragons you massive retard.
Holy shit, are you serious?
I would suggest you form a competent understanding of whats happening here.

>>18120902
>>18120910
I think dragons are pretty rad, but they aren't real, and pretending that they are is just sad. :(

Too bad the roleplayers get so butthurt about that fact.
>>
>>18120952
What's it like being 12?
Honest question.
>>
>>18120952
>ha bro you're all those people that posted within minutes of each other

honestly, i pity you, if you aren't trolling you're a pretty sad human being
>>
>>18120677
I'm pretty sure that there aren't reptiles that do anything like this, but I know that there is an insect that does something similar.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_beetle
>>
>>18120953
>>18120972
Whats it like being a roleplayer? Honest question.
>>
>>18121021
what the fuck is wrong with you?

nobody is agreeing with you, stop being such a fucking piece of shit wow
>>
>>18121021
lmao
>>
File: roofied.png (310KB, 443x457px) Image search: [Google]
roofied.png
310KB, 443x457px
>>18119494
>I just find it hard to fathom that so many civilizations
>in so many different parts of the world
>(many with no contact with each other at the time)
>could all have stories involving
>such similar creatures.

you don't commonly find huge, gargantuan fossils just laying about these days because they've generally already been found lol; back before "drag it off to the museum and put it on display" became a thing, people used to do what people do now, when they find cool shit -- they make up stories about it and then tell everyone they know
>>
>>18119570
It's all fake you faggot now stop shitting up the thread
>>
>>18119494
dragon was the original name for dinosaurs
>>
File: autismo.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
autismo.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>18120662
>you piss drinking fag, YOU are the reason /x/ is shit
holy fuck lol
>>
>>18121053
>>18121026
>>18120972
>>18120895
God damn he's trolling the fuck out of you guys.
>>
>>18121076
>he samefags to argue that he's trolling
>>
>>18121092
Really!?! You guys don't see he's playing your own game against you? His point is flawed as fuck you you guys aren't even using that against him.
>>
>>18121099
Whoa! what a coincidence that once you started claiming he's really a grand troll, the grand troll himself has vanished...

man, what a faggot you are, samefagging while calling others samefag when they aren't
>>
jesus christ Autist Island, learn how to fucking sage
>>
>>18121131
I'm watching a movie about real dragons, I'm trying to get into the state of mind you roleplayers must have. Tell me, how many kinds of dragons are there? What kind of colors are average for dragons?
>>
>>18121131
I never said he was a grand troll just that you guys aren't fighting him right. I thought he was an asshole but shit dicks maybe hes right you're a little too invested and paranoid about this all.
>>
>>18121149
>>18121150
>he actually posted from his phone a few seconds after each other while he accused the whole thread of samefagging against him

protip buddy, you can see samefags on the bottom right by monitoring the amount of unique posters and not being retarded

thats why everyone made fun of you, because it's obvious they weren't samefags, and now it's obvious you are.
>>
OP you should set aside about 5 hours and watch all the youtube stuff under 'symbols from an alien sky'. Its a pretty out there theory that ties a few interesting threads together. It will offer you an explanation for dragons that is nice and crazy.
>>
I never knew people would get so sentimental over hearing that dragons aren't real. That's really immature.
>>
>>18121159
i think it's more about the autists that derail every /x/ thread into arguments about logic and whether or not something paranormal is 100% factual with 100% verifiable physical evidence

might be why nobody here is arguing that dragons are real, eh?
>>
File: samefags.png (48KB, 1263x501px) Image search: [Google]
samefags.png
48KB, 1263x501px
>>18121150
I don't need your assistance kindfag.

>>18121152
Awwwww, haha, how cute. Please, tell me more roleplayer, wheres your army of sociopaths to help convince me that I'm wrong?

So what, are you gonna tell me about your dragons?
>>
>>18121159
I never knew people constantly keep trying to keep shitflinging going.
>>
>>18119882

egyptian, asian and mesoamerican civilizations, just to name a few, have reptiles as positive models
>>
>>18121172
>help convince me that I'm wrong?
all people have been doing here is saying "we don't believe in dragons, you're just autistic and ruin /x/

you're honestly the most autistic person i've encountered on 4chan, being this deranged about some shitty dragon thread, being this anally devastated that people made fun of you
>>
>>18121159
>>18121174
Its because they get really sad when people patronize them about their roleplaying. They don't like to accept the fact that when something is fake, its fake.

>>18121168
Yeah you autists really need to stop roleplaying.
>>
>>18121179
>hey guys can i have some info regarding dragons?
>LOL FUCK OFF ROLEPLAYER DRAGONS ARENT REAL GET OFF /X/ SHITHEAD I KNOW WAY BETTER TOPICS THAT I WONT BRING UP BECAUSE IM BETTER THAN YOU

seriously, kill yourself.
>>
>>18121179
>spends hours telling others not to roleplay, make /x/ bad, etc
>claims to have awesome "REAL" topics about mysteries
>wont post them, continues to shitpost like a child arguing with people about roleplaying in a random info thread
>>
>>18121178
>>18121183
Yep still not convinced, you really don't have your shit together, this is just sad. I expected someone to at least try and continue to play about with "facts" regarding this subject.

>>18121187
But my poor boy, this is a "DRAGONS REDPILL ME!" thread. I'm still waiting for proof!
>>18121187
>>
>>18121197
> to at least try and continue to play about with "facts" regarding this subject.
we know you fucking autist, you wanted to bring in your shitty autistic semantical debates that you faggots always do, but heres the thing

the guy just wanted information about it, and wasnt looking to fucking argue that dragons existed, NOBODY was

you're honestly retarded.
>>
>>18121203
But you do think they exist or you wouldnt be here getting so buttcrusted about it. OP wants to believe they exist. Also nice use of "autistic" and "retarded" in the same post, you're really impressing me with your insults, I'm overwhelmed with the righteousness of your sage like wisdom.
>>
File: whyareyousuchafag.png (439KB, 496x299px) Image search: [Google]
whyareyousuchafag.png
439KB, 496x299px
>>18121210
>overwhelmed with the righteousness of your sage like wisdom
>still doesn't sage
>>
>>18121210
>Also nice use of "autistic" and "retarded" in the same post
Not him, but you're either one or both.
>>
>>18121060
Technically speaking 'bird' was the original name for Dinosaurs.
>>
>>18121235
Why would I sage? I with this thread to ride it out! Let's see some good ol fashioned roleplaying!

>>18121237
Awwwww, you sure did hurt my feelING there turbo.
>>
>>18119494
Many civilisations drew fucking colored triangles, but you don't find triangles in the wild anon, much less colored ones.
>>
>>18121255
>you don't find triangles in the wild anon
Maybe you don't.
>>
>>18120662
No, clearly people like you are the reason /x/ is bullshit. There's a difference between the unknown, mystery and fucking made up bullshit, tulpas, tarot, roleplaying and magick. I want to discuss weird shit, not bullshit made up by weird people.

You and people like you who encourage this type of ignorant free for all are like hair in the fucking hand washer. Hiroshima please make the board /ill/ for people like this anus licker to go share with similar mentally ill people.

We need a cleansing in this god wretched hell hole.

MAKE X GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>18121275
God damn right! I vote they make you a mod so we can rid ourselves of this buttfuckery!
>>
>>18121251
>Why would I sage?
why are you such a fag
>>
>>18119526
paranormal doesnt mean fantasy you fkin shyt, /x/ is not about your imaginary friends, but about things that might be possible, in the realm of reality, not some bullshit fantasy you want to be real, you piece of shit.
>>
>>18121275
>/x/
>make blank great again
fuck off you alt-right bandwagon hopping faggot, you don't get to moderate a paranormal board based on what you think is and isnt true
>>
>>18120662
>>18120662
this guy is fkin piece of shit gtfo of /x/ you are the one ruining this place
>>
>>18121292
No, it's all of you who are engaging in arguing about what to talk about on /x/ instead of discussing topics you find interesting
>>
File: file.gif (645KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
645KB, 500x580px
>>18121290
Kindly read >>18121286, then read it again and proceed to shoot yourself between the eyes
>>
>>18121283
Oh no! A trip fag is insulting me! Go back to your vampire thread cunt, I'll be there soon enough to derail that shit circus too.

>>18121299
Because dumb shits like you enjoy roleplaying so much.
>>
>>18121299
we want fuking quality topics,, with evidence, testimony or sightings.audio evidence and stuff, not some fuking: GUYS PLZ I WANT TO BELIEVE IN X redpill me on X
>>
>>18121304
nice anime you've got there
>>
File: 1448489956552.jpg (40KB, 355x417px) Image search: [Google]
1448489956552.jpg
40KB, 355x417px
>>18121309
>>18121310
>the guy who claims everyone else is samefagging starts samefagging
>>
>>18121299
just shut the fuck up, no one cares about what you say

Resume eating your dad's warm cum
>>
>>18121299
Topics you find interesting do not belong in paranormal if it's not paranormal, unfuck yourself.

>>18121314
You're late to the game kid.
>>
This thread is pretty fucked.
Is it autism or something paranormal?
>>
>>18119494

>I don't believe but I want to.

Why do you want to believe in something that doesn't exist?
>>
>>18121309
lol you're autism, is awful
>>
>>18121357
I'm sorry me being right hurts your feelings so bad, you should try being right sometime. Putting a stop to your frequent roleplaying should help out quite a bit.
>>
File: 23J13Iw.gif (427KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
23J13Iw.gif
427KB, 500x283px
>>18121371
>blah blah look i'm a faggot
>blah blah look i cant troll
good god the project-my-insecurities-as-hard-as-i-can fags are even worse than the fucking roleplayers

smell you later, you dress-wearing faggot; inb4 they pinch your arms and take your lunch money tomorrow, you friendless, insecure bitch
>*変わり身の術*
>>
File: 1460564706322.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1460564706322.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>18121389
>>
>>18121389
God damn, not only are you a role playing vampire fag, but you're also a Naruto fag as well. This is why we cannot have nice things. Turd burglars like yourself making tulpa and Mandela threads have ruined this place for years.
>>
>>18119494
They do exist, I know this for a fact. But you wouldn't understand, just be happy they do exist. I guess.
>>
>>18121407
See! What the fuck is this dumb shit?
>>
>>18121407
>>
>>18121413
Stay on topic, I didn't comment here so you could go all PMS on me (Like you did that other guy). So if you don't like the discussion nothing is keeping you here.
>>
>>18121407
>>
>>18121414
>>18121413
Fucking bot, or just a retard. Either way >>>/b/ is that way.
>>
File: thisautistic.png (244KB, 264x351px) Image search: [Google]
thisautistic.png
244KB, 264x351px
>>18121396
DOH NO U LITTLE DICK QUEER IM NOT LET U CALL ME NAME LIKE TEH 4TH PARIOD BULLYS!!!! GRRR U MAKE RLOY MAD BECASE YOU POST SHIT NAME CALL CAR DOOR DOHHH NO U RLY DONE IT NOW!!!!! BIG BROOOO!!!!!!
>>
>>18121417
>>18121420
Your roleplaying faggot is no longer tolerated on /x/. Get fucked.
>>
>>18121275
Anon for /x/ mod 2016
>>
>>18121426

>roleplaying faggot

You really don't even know what roleplaying means dude. Which this isn't one of them, this whole thread was a discussion about dragons, not necessarily that they exist. You've pretty much successfully derailed it.

But, this board is talking about the Paranormal which means that it can't be explained, at least not atm. Still take your butthurt faggotry somewhere else.
>>
File: literallythisautistic.png (297KB, 399x550px) Image search: [Google]
literallythisautistic.png
297KB, 399x550px
>>18121396
are u the fag-trash scum-ass that fucked with my buff-ass little bro by trolling the thread so good?????
>>
>>18121426
>>18121437
But roleplaying would be "I'm a vampire ask me anything". Again you've made yourself look like an overly-emotional idiot, who needs the pole quickly removed from your ass. Lest you get anymore angry and heated.
>>
>>18121437
You're right for once.
>Paranormal which means that it can't be explained
Dragons are easily explained, they don't fucking exist! Which means dragon threads don't belong on /x/. So take your roleplaying elsewhere.
>>
File: iamthelaw.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iamthelaw.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>>18121448
>made yourself look like an overly-emotional idiot
>who needs the pole quickly removed from your ass.
>Lest you get anymore angry and heated.
((( ooc don't watch painal before you join the rp if it's gonna make you sound sexual frustrated, holy fuck )))
>>
I've seen a dragon flying in the sky when I was travelling in the tropics. Dunno if it was exactly a dragon but it sure as hell looked like one. The wings were the right shape and the head. Maybe it was a big bat though, I dunno.

Either way that makes it a cryptid. Cryptids go on /x. Case closed
>>
>>18121479
OP may be a roleplaying narutard, but you're looking like a severe autist right now.
>>
>>18121479
>I know exactly what happened to everyone ever
>>
>>18121479
O.K. I was in central Java, near Solo on a bus to visit Borobudur. There were about 30 of us on the bus including my travelling companion. Half the people were asleep, it's so hot the best ting you can do on a journey like that is sleep, but those that were awake all saw it out of the window. It had an elongated snout and huge wings where you could see the ribbed bones in between. It didn't have a long tail like a dragon though, which is what made me say it might have been a bat. There are stories from that area of some weird creature called the 'Ahool' which I guess it could have been. I've seen fruit bats, it was too big for one of those and anyway the locals on the bus were just as fascinated by it as we were so clearly they weren't familiar with whatever it was either. This was in around 1993 I guess
>>
>>18121502
The ahool isn't a dragon, case closed, move on, dragon threads don't belong on /x/.
>>
>>18121513
The Ahool doesn't have an elongated snout either though. It was just a shot in the dark at what it might have been. Could also have been a Ropen or like I said a bat. But you know what? It looked like a dragon. That's why I said it looked like a dragon. So maybe it was a dragon.
>>
Stop the "dragons are present in all mythologies" meme now. Chinese "dragons" have nothing to do with european ones. That's just how we named them to make concept bridges for us to understand their beliefs, but they are nothing like the european ones. Feathered serpents are also not dragons. Dragons by strict definition are exclusive to Europe and the part of the Middle East that is closer to he mediterranean sea.
>>
>>18119533
>Goes on /x/
>Doesn't wanna talk about paranormal things
>>
>>18120680
s a m e
>>
>>18120712

What kind of dragon is that?
>>
Holy shit, this thread. It's like the special kindergarten.
>>
>>18119494
Search Kent Hovind
Basically he talks about how evolution is a fallcy (duh) and how dinosaurs existed recently and possibly even still.

Im of the opinion what we call dinosaurs are the results of dna manipulation by the fallen angels (see the apochryphal books of Enoch and Baruch). I totally believe dragons were real and being a dragon slayer was a very real, reputable career. Whether or not the could fly, breathe fire, etc. I have no clue
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.