[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General, Skeleton edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 78

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous Thread: >>18093289
>>
Hey, i'll do 6 major arcana readings. im from the last thread, so i did a few yesterday
>>
>>18096358
Can you do me?
>>
>>18096361
whats your question friend?
also, i hope you people will ask me questions that AREN'T love readings
>>
Gracias señor esqueleto!
>>
>>18096369
I'm currently working on a project and I'm not sure if it's gonna work out.... Will it?
>>
I had a I ching reading. I asked who's gonna be my next gf and I got this.(6 on the fourth line)

http://deoxy.org/iching/48

any insights?
>>
>>18096382
also, 3 card spread, like last time
>Context: The Star
Meanings:Loss, theft, privation, abandonment; another readings says- hope and bright prospects

>Focus: Rev. The Empress
Meanings: Light, truth, the unraveling of involved matters, public rejoicings; according to another reading, vacillation

>Outcome: The Sun
Meanings: Material happiness, fortunate marriage, contentment

5 to go
>>
>>18096358
Husband and I have been dealing with infertility. We did a spiritual cleansing of the house this past week and I got a good feeling about getting pregnant this month. How's my fertility looking for the next few months?
>>
>>18096358
where am do i head?
>>
>>18096358
Male

Future love reading
>>
>>18096358
I would like a reading if it is not too much of a hassle.

My question is what do the cards hold for me? General reading please
>>
>>18096358
I'd love a reading please!

I've got this friend that I've known about a year. My feelings toward them straddle that line between platonic and romantic, but I have a lot of trouble telling how they feel towards me. They're very closed off to everyone and I can tell they're having problems but won't open up and resist any offers of help. Could you provide some insight into the situation?
>>
>>18096358
I need help on getting my life back on track and mostly figuring out what I wanna do in life.
>>
>>18096358
what path is in my future?
>>
>>18096422
well, lets see

>Context: The Magician
Meanings: Skill, diplomacy, address, subtlety; sickness, pain, loss, disaster, snares of enemies; self-confidence, will; the male querent

>Focus: The World
Meanings: Assured success, recompense, voyage, route, emigration, flight, change of place

>Outcome: The Tower
Meanings: Misery, distress, indulgence, adversity, calamity, disgrace, deception, ruin, and unforeseen catastrophe.
>>
>>18096433
ooh, yay, i love general readings. Also, spread is the same, but the categories are different

>Past: Rev. Temperance
Meanings: Things connected to churches, religions, sects, the priesthood, sometimes even the priest who will marry the querent; also disunion, unfortunate, combinations, competing interests

>Present: The Tower
Meanings: Misery, distress, indulgence, adversity, calamity, disgrace, deception, ruin, and unforeseen catastrophe.

>Future: The Sun
Meanings: Material happiness, fortunate marriage, contentment

4 more
>>
>>18096450
Well fuck.

Thanks for the reading though!
>>
>>18096423
what do you mean?
>>
>>18096432
i said no love readings m80

but because im nice i'll do a 1 card reading

The Heirophant
Meanings: Marriage, alliance, captivity, servitude, realization; by another account, mercy and goodness, inspiration, the man with whom the querent has recourse

looking good, man

3 more
>>
>>18096464
Ty ty!
>>
>>18096358
Male
Scorpio
General reading? I'm kinda unsure on my future
>>
>>18096437
you will also get 1 card reading

The Chariot
Meanings: Succour, providence; also war, triumph, presumption, vengance, trouble
>>
>>18096481
hooray, another general

also, 2 to go, guys

>Context: The Heirophant
Meanings: Marriage, alliance, captivity, servitude, realization; by another account, mercy and goodness, inspiration, the man with whom the querent has recourse

>Focus: Death
Meanings: End, morality, destruction, corruption; also, for a man, the loss of a benefactor.

>Outcome: Rev. Temperance
Meanings: Things connected to churches, religions, sects, the priesthood, sometimes even the priest who will marry the querent; also disunion, unfortunate, combinations, competing interests
>>
>>18096474
Sorry ,anon. I didn't rrally read other posta other than your 1st one.

I really appreciate the reading either way , I hope it comes true.
>>
>>18096498
If you're still doing readings, I would Like a general reading too, If you don't mind doing another one.
>>
>>18096498
general reading
>>
>>18096439
so, im gonna do a few more tonight. imma say 3 more. so, 3 after this read

>Context: The Devil
Meanings: Ravage, violence, vehemence, extraordinary efforts, force, fatality; that which is predestined but is not for this reason evil

>Focus: Rev. The Empress
Meanings: Light, truth, the unraveling of involved matters, public rejoicings; according to another reading, vacillation

>Outcome: Rev. The Star
Meanings: Arrogance, haughiness, incompotence

also, sorry >>18096510

2 more goys
>>
>>18096518
damn... I pretty screwed it seems
>>
>>18096518
was that mine or >>18096439
>>
>>18096510
General reading, okay

> Past: Rev. The Empress

>Present: The Fool
Meanings: Folly, mania, extravagance, intoxication, delirium, bewrayment

>Future: Rev. The World
Meaings: Inertia, fixity, stagnation, permanence

>>18096531
it was yours m80
>>
>>18096518
give me one merchant

general reading pls
>>
One more for tonight guys
>>
File: 153113-Flowers-Death.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
153113-Flowers-Death.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
I can do three rune readings.

I need:

Your gender
Your eye color
Your age
>>
>>18096543
would like to know about my stepmother. siblings feel like she's plotting something regarding father's estate. any insights appreciated
>>
>>18096547
Male
Brown
>>
>>18096557

What is your question?
>>
>>18096547
MALE
GREEN AND BLUE IT CHANGES.
>>
>>18096547
Female
Brown eyes with gold
Just curious to what you pull. Thank you!
>>
gracias señor esqueleto!
>>
>>18096547
Male
Brown (Yeah I know it's ugly)
>>
>>18096541
it's getting kinda confusing which reading is >>18096439 then?
>>
>>18096552
alrighty then

>Context: Rev. The Tower
Meanings: According to some accounts; the same as the lesser degree of oppression, imprisionment, tyranny,

Well, thats a night for me boys
I might do some reading tommorow
>>
>>18096338
gracias senor esqueleto
>>
>>18096560
Will I fall in love again anytime soon?
>>
>>18096571
forgot the rest of them, sorry

>Focus: Death
Meanings: End, morality, destruction, corruption; also, for a man, the loss of a benefactor.

>Outcome: Strength
Meanings: Power, energy, action, courage, magnanimity; also complete success and honors

gracias senor esqueleto

>>18096547
you also owe me a reading m80
>>
>>18096338
gracias señor esqueleto!
>>
>>18096571
you skipped me m8
>>18096542
>>
File: backlite.jpg (127KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
backlite.jpg
127KB, 1600x1071px
>>18096557
>Male 20 Brown

Alright, so I didn't get a specific question from you so I pulled one rune for you.

Othala: (O: Ancestral property.) Inherited property or possessions, a house, a home. What is truly important to one. Group order, group prosperity. Land of birth, spiritual heritage, experience and fundamental values. Aid in spiritual and physical journeys. Source of safety, increase and abundance.

>>18096562
>MALE 18 GREEN AND BLUE IT CHANGES.

I have a feeling you need a more complex reading. I'm going to pull one for the past, present, and future.

Past: Berkano: (B: Berchta, the birch-goddess.) Birth, general fertility, both mental and physical and personal growth, liberation. Regenerative power and light of spring, renewal, promise of new beginnings, new growth. Arousal of desire. A love affair or new birth. The prospering of an enterprise or venture.

Present: Mannaz: (M: Man, mankind.) The Self; the individual or the human race. Your attitude toward others and their attitudes towards you. Friends and enemies, social order. Intelligence, forethought, create, skill, ability. Divine structure, intelligence, awareness. Expect to receive some sort of aid or cooperation now.

Future: Ansuz: (A: The As, ancestral god, i.e. Odin.) A revealing message or insight, communication. Signals, inspiration, enthusiasm, speech, true vision, power of words and naming. Blessings, the taking of advice. Good health, harmony, truth, wisdom. Ansuz Reversed or Merkstave: Misunderstanding, delusion, manipulation by others, boredom. Vanity and grandiloquence. (Odin is a mighty, but duplicitous god. He always has his own agenda.)

I included the reverse because I pulled the last one in reverse and it /felt/ significant. However, normally I do not believe in reversed readings so you have to make your own choices on this matter.
>>
>>18096597
no i didn't

>>18096587
>>
File: 2016-09-05_013248.jpg (128KB, 722x278px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-05_013248.jpg
128KB, 722x278px
>>18096608
but that was for the stepmom? >>18096552

It's fine if it wasn't though. I'll ask again tmr.
>>
Hi -

Female, Pisces
About 3 months ago I broke up with a man I was dating for 3 years because he would not make the necessary moves needed to take our relationship to the next level of commitment which is marriage.
I'm ready to move on, but I would consider marrying him as well if he is willing to make this move. My query is will he come around and propose to me?
>>
File: runereading.png (4KB, 434x367px) Image search: [Google]
runereading.png
4KB, 434x367px
>>18096563
>>18096563
Okay, discord. I had to do a full pulled reading for you. Here's a pictures in paint of what I got. My phone camera isn't working well atm. I had a feeling that you needed insight on a situation.

We have 3 clusters of runes. There's the two in the middle (Gebo, Algiz), there's the cluster to the left (Raidho, Uruz, Kenaz, Mannaz) and the cluster at the bottom (Eihwaz, Othala, Tiwaz).

The Core:
Gebo: (G: Gift.) Gifts, both in the sense of sacrifice and of generosity, indicating balance. All matters in relation to exchanges, including contracts, personal relationships and partnerships.

Algiz: (Z or -R: Elk, protection.) Protection, a shield. The protective urge to shelter oneself or others. Defense, warding off of evil, shield, guardian. Connection with the gods, awakening, higher life. It can be used to channel energies appropriately. Follow your instincts. Keep hold of success or maintain a position won or earned.
>>
(continued)

Left Cluster:
Raidho: (R: Wagon or chariot.) Travel, both in physical terms and those of lifestyle direction. A journey, vacation, relocation, evolution, change of place or setting. Seeing a larger perspective. Seeing the right move for you to make and deciding upon it. Personal rhythm, world rhythm, dance of life.

Uruz: (U: Auroch, a wild ox.) Physical strength and speed, untamed potential. A time of great energy and health. Freedom, energy, action, courage, strength, tenacity, understanding, wisdom. Sudden or unexpected changes (usually for the better). Sexual desire, masculine potency. The shaping of power and pattern, formulation of the self.

Kenaz: (K: Beacon or torch.) Vision, revelation, knowledge, creativity, inspiration, technical ability. Vital fire of life, harnessed power, fire of transformation and regeneration. Power to create your own reality, the power of light. Open to new strength, energy, and power now. Passion, sexual love.

Mannaz: (M: Man, mankind.) The Self; the individual or the human race. Your attitude toward others and their attitudes towards you. Friends and enemies, social order. Intelligence, forethought, create, skill, ability. Divine structure, intelligence, awareness. Expect to receive some sort of aid or cooperation now.
>>
Bottom Cluster:
Othala: (O: Ancestral property.) Inherited property or possessions, a house, a home. What is truly important to one. Group order, group prosperity. Land of birth, spiritual heritage, experience and fundamental values. Aid in spiritual and physical journeys. Source of safety, increase and abundance.

Eihwaz: (EI: Yew tree.) Strength, reliability, dependability, trustworthiness. Enlightenment, endurance. Defense, protection. The driving force to acquire, providing motivation and a sense of purpose. Indicates that you have set your sights on a reasonable target and can achieve your goals. An honest man who can be relied upon.

Tiwaz: (T: Tyr, the sky god.) Honor, justice, leadership and authority. Analysis, rationality. Knowing where one's true strengths lie. Willingness to self-sacrifice. Victory and success in any competition or in legal matters.

Top Rune:
Perthro: (P: Lot cup, vagina.) Uncertain meaning, a secret matter, a mystery, hidden things and occult abilities. Initiation, knowledge of one's destiny, knowledge of future matters, determining the future or your path. Pertaining to things feminine, feminine mysteries including female fertility, and vagina. Good lot, fellowship and joy. Evolutionary change.

Right Rune:
Laguz: (L: Water, or a leek.) Flow, water, sea, a fertility source, the healing power of renewal. Life energy and organic growth. Imagination and psychic matters. Dreams, fantasies, mysteries, the unknown, the hidden, the deep, the underworld. Success in travel or acquisition, but with the possibility of loss.

I'm guessing you are entering a new relation, or you are concerned about a relationship with someone. I think you're concerned with how it will go. Don't worry, it looks like things are in your favor.
>>
>>18096647
wew, hopefully he meets a girl willing to put in effort on her end and not expect the man to do everything for her. Definitely better off without your parasitic presence.
>>
Could I possibly get a general reading?

Rhiannon, 25, gemini, female

Its cool if not but itd be cool to get one.
>>
>>18096605

Teenage reptile boy had done goofed for the future because John is not a part of my mindstream, kek

Real John is a woman and shaved 9 years off his life...? Or maybe his wife is the one with pretty eyes?

Sarah is a very common name.
>>
>>18096547
>Male
>Dark Brown
>24

My future is looking slight fucked at the moment. Wondering what can be done to unfuck it. Or maybe it's not fucked at all, but just my skewed perspective. Thanks.
>>
Death By flowers my cletic rune is the Ox or Wealth, and its been accurate my entire life (wealth comes and gos, but Im generally ok) but over the last year or so I have had absolutely terrible luck with wealth.

Is there anyway you could do a reading on my financial life?

Ethan,
Green eyes with orange
piesces

If youre too tired, or dont get to me, thank you for doing readings period. Its a gift.
>>
>>18096565
Well , euhm , bump I guess.
>>
>>18096764

My favorite part about being the star of this shitshow is that the drama writes itself, even if I am fucking off, not on 4chan.

Should I tell the big hairy guy that the soul he is thinking about porking in the ass is the same guy that wants me to pork him in the ass?

At least John is twice the age of everyone else on the thread and can actually channel his wife.

Tried to channel me, too, but only got so far as the reptilian part.

At least Talon and Tim and I are all tight enough that I can see Tim through Talon through Sarah...?

This is really getting rather insane lmfao

PS: yeah, john. I was there when you touched my junk, and I liked it. Congradufuckinglations. No, I do not want your old man AIDS.
>>
>>18096794
Alright. I pulled three reasons why you have been having bad luck. I got Kennaz, Thurisaz, and Dagaz. You seem to know what runes mean, so I'll let you determine it. There's also this: http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/meanings.html

You are missing inner drive or creativity. Just to be gentle with yourself, and it will come back in time. Let your soul rest for a while, treat yourself, well, and stop abusing yourself so much.
>>
>>18096794
How can you make it better? I pulled this one.

Uruz: (U: Auroch, a wild ox.) Physical strength and speed, untamed potential. A time of great energy and health. Freedom, energy, action, courage, strength, tenacity, understanding, wisdom. Sudden or unexpected changes (usually for the better). Sexual desire, masculine potency. The shaping of power and pattern, formulation of the self.

Haha. I'm guessing it means just be yourself. Focus on getting more energy, find yourself, treat yourself well, and find your inner strength.
>>
>>18096797
>>18096565
Can you please give me a question? <3 I'm out of fire for general readings.

>>18096586
I need you to meet the requirements. Hair color, eye color, age, and gender. <3 thank you~

>>18096587
I do! Can you please give me your question, and the requirements? You can also send it in a PM, I might on Discord later. I'm in IRC right now.

>>18096786

I'm going to do a really good reading for you, but please make sure you post the requirements or else I cannot connect to your energy properly and it will be a mess to attempt to determine what it means.
>>
>>18096547
Female
Blue
How is my crush feelingsforme?
>>
File: 1473018118840s.jpg (3KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1473018118840s.jpg
3KB, 125x70px
Could i get a clarification of this reading please...pic related
Thanks
>>
When I pet my cat, she will meow after a random number of times. The last sequence was this 5-3-18-3-1. Does this have any significance?
>>
>>18096882

yes, your cat is getting ready for the takeover. you better be ready.
>>
>>18096850
>I'm going to do a really good reading for you, but please make sure you post the requirements or else I cannot connect to your energy properly and it will be a mess to attempt to determine what it means.

Hiya, I included everything I think.
>>18096786
>Male
>Dark Brown
>24

Basically, I feel like I hit a road block. Somethings happened recently that has messed up all my plans for the near future, and so I'm left with absolutely nothing to do and no knowledge of how to proceed in my life. So I'm wondering if this is actually a blessing in disguise. And if not, what is the best course of action to take to turn it all around and make it better?

I hope that's not too vague a question! If there's anything else you need, let me know
>>
>>18096547
female 19 brown
will we be together soon? thanks
>>
>>18096850
Yeah , sure ^^ !

Something vague : Self improvement
or
Actual question: What should I do to improve myself further, this time ?

Thank you !
>>
>>18096889
>Basically, I feel like I hit a road block.

Alright, my friend. I pulled a few runes for you. I got Uruz, Nauthiz, Algiz, Ingwaz, Dagaz.

http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/meanings.html

I got a huge vibe for Dagaz. You need to grow and reach a dawn of awakening. Focus on yourself and your internal growth. This is a time of growth, not a time of stagnation but ONLY IF YOU DIRECT THE CHANGE. This is a time for you to learn and grow, don't take it for granted. You have many lessons in the smoke to learn.
>>
Gracias señor esqueleto!
>>
>>18096838
>>18096829
You are absolutely wonderful. Thank you.
>>
>>18096896
>Actual question: What should I do to improve myself further, this time?

Wunjo, Hagalaz. I'm getting that you should become stronger like a hail storm. Don't let other people push you around. You need to work on being like a mountainous rock in a rainstorm/ Can hail or rain penetrate a strong mountain? Of course not. Learn to be firm and strong. Learn to be firm and strong so that you can experience life and it's earthy pleasures. Make sure you know when to stop.
>>18096894
>will we be together soon? thanks
Yes. :) The efforts of your earlier efforts will be realised. Remember that the future isn't set in stone though, so keep trying because you are on the correct path.
>>
>>18096924
No problem! I'm happy to help you. <3

Alright guys. my body requires rest.

Goodnight~
>>
>>18096913
Thanks for the reading friend. Really appreciated! I will check out the link you gave and think over everything you've mentioned.
>>
Kristin
Female
Gemini
Is this week a good time to send him the letter? Thanks
>>
>>18096929
Thank you !
>>
File: 1545246-gendo_ikari.png (536KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1545246-gendo_ikari.png
536KB, 1280x720px
Kinda dead for once... well, I'll be available to do Tarot readings for the next hour or two. Just link to this post and put the following:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no
>>
>>18097024
Do/can you do general readings?
>>
>>18097035
Yeah, I can no problem. Usually people have more specific questions, that's all
>>
File: Monkey D Dragon intro.png (3MB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Monkey D Dragon intro.png
3MB, 760x1200px
>>18097041
Okay. I'll give it a shot.

>Personality
Altruistic, anxious, honest, kind, judgmental

I feel like a huge fag but I'm genuinely not trying to make myself sound better for the sake of it; most traits I use to describe myself are given to me by others.
>>
>>18097041
Already did a read before but it was on a specific subject , so if you're still doing general reads I would be up for it.

Personality : Lazy , under-motivated, introvert (I guess) , kinda lost in life right now , lonely, anxious and most of all , tired.
>>
>>18097024
Personality: funny, outgoing, passionate, emotional impulsive
I have a strong connection with someone, we still do but the time wasn't right for me and now it's not for that person I have never felt this way before just wonderinf what the future holds for us if we're meant to be
>>
File: original.gif (916KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
916KB, 500x244px
Sorry, took a while

>>18097046
Destination of current path you're walking: 6 of Disks

First thing: 7 of Swords, The Hermit, The Lovers
Progression from failure and disappointment, to introspection and new determination, to passionately pursuing a goal
I'm guessing and hoping that failure and disappointment is behind you hah
But this is positive. It looks like there is only one or two specific things that have your attention. Good. Figure out just what it is you want and focus on that

Second thing: 7 of Wands; 4 of Swords; The Sun

You're going to face conflict with others and will actually win more of the time; you're going to become more calm and centered which will be a great help in your interactions with people; you'll succeed where you haven't before

Overall very positive for the future

Hopefully you'll build a foundation of respect and success that will enable you to positively influence things more.
Your faith and hope in humanity as a whole is good, and obviously people need help just about everywhere
Do what you can, and try to have a career that allows for helping people on a large scale
>>
Test?
>>
>>18097093
Huh, the majority of that is fairly spot-on. I can give specific feedback if you really want it.
>>
I know this is kind of a silly and petty question but is she the one i will/should marry?
Or should I honestly just give her up completely?

Should i be more specific?
>>
>>18097060
Hanged Man

Yeah your negative feelings are a bit overpowering and you prefer to not feel them on a surface level
Totally understandable, but I have to warn you that the anxiety will get worse if you try to bury and ignore it.
This pain has to be faced head-on. This is a card of suffering, unfortunately, and I'm afraid it may just be going to get worse before it gets better. Sorry.
It will have to be bad enough for you to take action.

6 of Swords and 8 of Swords

You're in a sort of argument with yourself. An internal dichotomy of what you want
You're going to have to use reason to determine what is best for you, as your thoughts are chaotic and heavy with feelings

The Hermit
Try emptying your mind for a minute or so every once in a while. Just slowing down your thoughts until they're pretty much gone. You need to calm down a bit inside, even though you seem too calm on the outside hahah

>>18097084
2 of Disks and 6 of Cups

Change for the better, change with positive results for you and others. This may mean moving on and finding someone else
There's an expression that comes to mind. "If you love something, let it go"
It isn't fair to him to pine after him or something when he can't return the affection
Just as it wasn't the other way around, but that doesn't justify that

The Devil, 4 of Disks and The Moon

Good time to focus on work/school and hobbies...
Something creative like art would be nice for your mind which is a bit wound up with this
>>
File: 1470230622157.jpg (586KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470230622157.jpg
586KB, 1920x1080px
Hello hello, will do three rune readings, I'll need

name
quick description of yourself
query

feedback is always appreciated ofcourse
>>
>>18097124
First and last?
>>
File: david_arquette.jpg (62KB, 353x279px) Image search: [Google]
david_arquette.jpg
62KB, 353x279px
Gracias señor esqueleto!
>>
>>18097126
what do you mean?
>>
>>18097134
Names
>>
>>18097128
where am i
>>
>>18097117
Thank you! Although it is hard I guess it is time to move on and letting go! I guess if it's meant to be it'll be.
I was thinking of staying alone a while and concentrating on myself and the things that make me happy like music..thanks for the reading!
>>
>>18097140
as you wish, even a nickname
>>
File: scrying~01.png (302KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
scrying~01.png
302KB, 800x605px
>>18097102
No thanks. I'll probably see you around in the future when things have changed though. Hopefully you have some of those interesting decisions to make then

>>18097111
I feel like you should be asking yourself that, and not someone else, especially people not familiar with her...
Sorry if that's harsh, but it's right

Someone else is here so I'm gonna be done for tonight. Later, all
>>
>>18097143
You're welcome!, I really hope I'm right and this is good for you
>>
>>18097117

It's hard to talk to people that won't talk to me.
>>
>>18097147

Hey, Ash. I love you, bro.

But sometimes with this divination stuff, I question the ethics.
Do you know these people, irl? Do you know what their faces look like?

Are you god-modding?

Nobody likes a role player who tries to control other characters. :-/
>>
>>18097145

Right, bright with glory, pitch burner is what my full name translates to.

I'm like an old thing that no one thinks exists anymore and yet I am, to the surprise of myself, though not to others because they don't know what I am.
To them I shouldn't exist, or that people like me never really did or should have ever been though we used to be quite revered by people who were quite revered.

I'm not mad, though to speak honestly of myself i am all but assured to sound like it to people who can't follow.

Every time i speak plainly to others it's as if i am speaking in riddles and it doesn't help that often the things I'm saying happen to rhyme so mostly i just put on an excruciating performance of what i think others will perceive as normalcy in an effort to not be disliked or thrown in a mental institution.

How long do you think it'll be until i am free from one performance that i may go on with the act of my true self and just be happy again?
>>
>>18097124
Mukia
weirdo outcast
will me and him be reunited this month?
>>
File: gohanpiccalospark.jpg (82KB, 720x366px) Image search: [Google]
gohanpiccalospark.jpg
82KB, 720x366px
>>18097166

Mukia, sure. That is really in your hands, isn't it?

Do you feel ready to be reunited with him? What are you waiting on?
Weigh your options. What could you gain? What could you lose?
Are you thinking rationally?
>>
am i going to die in surgery tomorrow
>>
>>18097170
you go back to your park and your crack, bye gurl
>>
>>18096338
gracias senor esqueleto!
>>
>>18097150
That sounds frustrating but I am too tired to look further into it
Try to be optimistic about them

>>18097152
No, no and how the heck does that apply
The ethics as I see it are as follows - when any person seeks advice, anywhere, intending to take the advice onto consideration, they have given away some of the will in deciding how to think about things

This is a big responsibility even though it seems like a bunch of people asking similar questions and many vague or strafe answers, there is a large amount of influencing being done
Some of this is somewhat harmful meddling/manipulating
Some is harmful due to reader error
Every reader is only so accurate
I like to think I'm significantly better than 50/50, so I feel that makes me morally qualified to meddle where it's invited
Less than 50% accuracy and you probably shouldn't be messing with real people's lives yet.
That's it I'm going to bed goodnight
>>
gracias senor esqueleto!
>>
File: 1471839895895.jpg (398KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471839895895.jpg
398KB, 1920x1200px
>>18097162
this was a really intresting reading and I would love some feedback

you are a mistery but you have the knowledge to determine your own future, don't get frustrated by others, den't let them be your torment, you'll have to accept you are something noone wants to know and talk about, this is a challenge you have to overcome to find clarity

>>18097166
there has been a conflict, and you hope it will all resolve by itself, but it is not the case, focus on yourself and let others help you, there will be joy but you'll be lonely, he will not come back, but you'll find the strenght to go on by yourself
>>
>>18097215
can you tell us the runes you got?
>>
>>18097221
perthro, tiwaz, thurisaz (merkstave), algiz (merkstave), isa

Dagaz, Thurisaz, Mannaz, Wunjo, Perthro (merkstave)
>>
>>18096338
gracias señor esqueleto
>>
>>18096338
gracias senor esqueleto!
>>
What is it with /div/ and dumb ass images?
>>
Gracias señor Esqueleto!
>>
>>18096338
hello cato
>>
>>18097215
I think i'm a mystery because I'm meant to be a reminder.

I guess I'm determining my own future it's just ruuufff because what i want is a lot and it's going to take a lot of time and constant effort, my best guess partially because i want people to know and talk about my reminder though I know as I have been told, "they'll never know your name"

Which sucks sometimes, not because I'm vain, I'm just sure if people knew me i'd be able to utilize the knowledge of my name and the essence of myself to accomplish things faster, maybe even easier...just not better because I only really want to do what I'm doing for the best, the best way possible...which means i'm more or less strapped into my chosen path whether I like it or not because it's all I want whether I like it or not...which I do...and not.

I don't think anyone will ever know me which honestly makes me kinda sad but it's a worthy trade for what I'm striving for, I'm just so lonely doing so.

Can you rune up a guesstimation as to when-ish i'll get a flesh and blood companion that I can be cute with?

All work and no play is making me feel like a dull boy and I miss having a special someone to write poems for in the middle of the night.

I'm sure my relationship desires seem childish and naive, but a big part of me is my child-like innocence that I neither can shake nor would I want to.

I'm cheesy, silly, romantic when I get the freetime to be so because all other times i'm deadset bound and unshakable towards my task at hand.

My goals are so vast and specific, I can't really ease up my energies in the areas of my work or they collapse and crumble.

I need more support...in my mind it's not much, just a special one by my side seems enough though now in retrospect i'm sure I'm being optimistic at best.

I'm supported by powers at be with unbreakable loyalty and love so I feel greedy and selfish and ungrateful to want a pretty girl to spool abouts.

Am I just being impatient?
>>
File: 1470230585323.jpg (1MB, 3032x1903px) Image search: [Google]
1470230585323.jpg
1MB, 3032x1903px
>>18097302
Kenaz (merkstave), Fehu, Ansuz, Nauthiz, Isa
You had your time and did not use it, not no more, for now stop looking you're too instable, signals will come when you'll find the right one, but you'll have to face a challenge about waiting and being patient, she will come but give her some time
>>
>>18097352
Valid. Thank you.
>>
>>18097100
Empath you shit!

Got time to do my reading now? I'll re-query it so the shapes and stuff still carry a connection.
>>
Hello there. I am going to do a couple of rune readings for you wonderful people. I am but a beginner, so feedback and constructive criticism is appreciated and almost required!

All I need is your gender and if others are involved, their own too, and a very clear, concisely put query. I'll be around for a bit, so simply ask.
>>
>>18097412
male
female
how is she doing?
>>
>>18097415
Isa.

It's hard to say whether she's doing well or terrible, but the appearance of this rune says that she's currently standing in one position, ''encased'' in ice. Perhaps she's in stasis in some way, who knows? Conserving energy?
>>
>>18097100
empath you handsome

WHERE IS MY READING NOW?
>>
>>18097412
From now until April 2017, how will my life be going? 2016 has been pretty garbage so far.

I'm a dude.
>>
>>18097412
female
what is this guy feeling for me?
>>
>>18097412
female
A love reading please for this and next month
>>
>>18097412
Female
Love reading....just kidding. Will I ever get rid of my back pain? Just wondering.
>>
>>18097428
That's a whole year for things to change. I'll draw one rune for two months up until then - four.

Kenaz, Gebo *h*, Nauthiz merkstave, Fehu.

I would say that this month and the next one should be passing by nicely, at least I would assume you'll be working with something or on something, be it studying, work, or simply doing something.
After that, it'll be a few months of some kind of an exchange occurring. You'll obtain things, but you will also give away or lose something in return. I get this strange feeling that during this period of time, things won't be too calm for you.
Then it's likely hard work, or perhaps you're going to be a bit too lazy or grow weak from doing anything much. Not much will be done during the months of January and February, but it would almost make sense, for they are the months of deep winter.

Things towards the birth of spring should pick up. New growths, beginnings, a rune that has to do more with money and material. You should look forward to that, perhaps?

Anyhow, it's hard to say what can potentially happen during such a long period of time, and I'm no rune master; it's even more difficult for me. All I can is good luck to you.

>>18097430
At first, I wasn't sure why I kept focusing on a blank part of some rune, but when I drew Isa afterwards to clarify, it made sense. Whatever he may be feeling, he will not act upon it. Nothing much will be done, nor to expect. Unless there's ice broken, by either internal fire of will or from outside, then perhaps.
>>
>>18097432
Sowilo *h*, Raidho, Algiz merkstave.

You're going to be quite hopeful, or at least you're going to awkwardly push towards any kinds of love opportunities this month. Perhaps more so the next month than this one, but at the current month you'll be rather hopeful and expecting of something, radiating the thoughts of love.
Raidho, during next month, is about movement. I would almost interpret it as a pendulum of sorts; the more force you apply to swing to one end, the more it'll swing back. Or you'll take action instead of standing around and hoping for something to happen. That's good. The advice even suggests to move like water, not getting stuck be it in mind or body, and do what you really wish to do.

Good luck.

>>18097436
Dagaz merkstave, Thurisaz.

The only way as to how I'd interpret it is that you're unaware of something, or at least you're stumbling about, blind, as to why the back pain is there in the first place. It would help you to check up with a doctor, I think, before you'll really figure out if you're going to get rid of it or not. As to why the back pain is there, I drew the rune Thurisaz. I would assume it's something serious. Some kind of resistance or aggression. Akin to a thorn stuck somewhere, almost.

Really, go check up with someone, in case it is serious. Or don't stress yourself too much. Or book up for a massage. See what helps.
>>
>>18097450
Thanks! That exchange thing probably refers to how I've been trying to start up with taking artistic commissions. Maybe it means business will pick up? But then I'll get burned out from drawing too much and find it hard to get motivated. That sounds like something I'd do.

I'm really looking forward to things getting better! Thanks so much!
>>
>>18097412
Female
Will I be with my crush before the end of this year?
>>
>>18097412
male
will I ever touch her hair and tell her she's beautiful?
>>
>>18097412
Female
What is in the future with this guy and I that I have the opportunity to meet? Thanks
>>
>>18097430
>>18097450
why? ;(
>>
>>18097412
Male
Did s ever understand? If so, how do they feel about what happened now?
>>
>>18097497
It could entirely be a possibility. Nauthiz could and would potentially mean that; exhaustion from pushing yourself too hard. You'll pick yourself back up eventually, but it's just that burning out tends to do that to you.

Good luck to you. Keep your chin up, since it doesn't seem like things will go to hell.

>>18097508
Ansuz *h*.

I can't say that you will be, but unless you make a move or want to deal with your crush, then it's a likelihood. The rune is quite literally about words and communication; how do you expect them to be with you if you don't say anything?

>>18097528
Fehu and Isa.

I swear, every time I focus on a blank spot and draw for elaboration, I draw Isa.

Expect a fresh start. No prior associations, no prior thoughts, simply enter this encounter with the person with a clear mind, expecting nothing, and building something off from the conversation. I don't think you'll get too far, let alone build an actual future, but well, it may just happen that you'll get a small ''benefit'' from doing it. Learning more, perhaps gaining a favor, who knows. But no exact future.

>>18097514
That's a sad one, anon. Unlike most people who ask for love readings and what not, yours is definitely pulling at a heartstring or two.

Gebo and Laguz.

Does she by any chance know about you? It's hard to say that anything will happen unless you're willing to make it happen, and it will only happen once you let the river flow towards it. Don't hold back, I suppose. Talk to her. See what you can get with her. Then I think you should be able to do it. You just need to put in time and effort into this.
>>
Male
Should i continue my training
I hace doubts and there are other things that seem appealing, but i think i have commitment problems
>>
>>18097530
Do you talk to him? Do you know him? If your answer to both of the questions is neither, then what are you really expecting?

Ihwaz merkstave and Hagalaz.

I think there's something else happening on his end that's not really making him think about relationships. Or feelings. Or anything. He may feel weak and vulnerable, and around him there may be things happening that he doesn't show to anyone.

That's my assumption from the runes.

>>18097544
Kenaz and Othala merkstave.

I would say yes, they do understand, and I don't think they're feeling too well about whatever it is that happened. Instability, or perhaps they simply don't want to do anything more with what happened, and just wish to move on. I think they're likely getting there as well.
>>
Male
Should I experiment with my girlfriend's guy friend?
>>
>>18097412
female
will i get my closure soon (this month)? thanks
>>
>>18097576
I'm not doing any more readings for now. Perhaps later today. I sincerely apologize.

Good luck and keep an eye out for another reader. More should appear sooner or later.
>>
>>18097579
its ok
>>
File: marian_poster_by_yumedust.jpg (417KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
marian_poster_by_yumedust.jpg
417KB, 676x1000px
>>18097024
come with us senpai
>>
>>18097606
Hey puppet, are you doing readings?
>>
>>18097117
Sorry for the late reply , but that was pretty spot on ... I don't really know what to say , expect that I'll follow your advise and most of all , Thank You.
>>
File: god.jpg (678KB, 1914x1176px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
678KB, 1914x1176px
Are we still doing readings? I wanna know if I can trust my stepmother and father, and live a good life in (NEW TOWN)
>>
>>18096749
>>18096754
>>18096756
Thank you so much. You put in so much effort for me and wanted to just thank you a lot. Now to reflect. *hugs*
>>
File: 1473090098390.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473090098390.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1473090321216.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473090321216.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1473090581684.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473090581684.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>
File: 1473090968554.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473090968554.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>18097779
>>18097773
>>18097769
>>18097764
Can you not please
>>
File: 1473091210765.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473091210765.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1473092594540.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473092594540.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>18097784
>>
File: 1473093375593.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473093375593.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
are we getting invaded by /ck/?
>>
Can I get a reading about the new job vs the old?
>>
>>18097412
Male
Hello, i'd like to know about my future(carrer) i've being thinking about it a lot recently.
>>
those food pics are fucking nasty, pineapple with cheese wtf?
>>
Anyone wanna trade readings? I use a pendulum so yes or no answers only.
Try to make the question as literal as possible.
I could also do maybe a couple of readings for others while I wait. I don't do readings on other people without permission so try not to ask about others.
>Age
>Sign
>Gender
>Question
My question is I think M is getting kinda psycho over me. Am I right?
>>
>>18098294
Câncer
Male
Will I have a successful carrer in my life(like earn money and stuff)?
>>
>>18098294
Cancer
Male
Will I have a beautiful asian gf or wife?
>>
>>18098367
Yes.
>>
>>18098294
Capricorn
Male
Will I find true love someday
>>
>>18098385
Yes.
>>
>>18098375
Wow
>>
>>18098294
Male
Gemini
Will I find someone to have a relationship this year?
>>
>>18098414
Nope, sorry.
>>
>>18098294
Virgo
Will i find qt grill this year?
>>
>>18098421
Thank youwhat about next year?xD
>>
>>18098427
Yep
>>18098429
It doesn't know.
>>
>>18098294
17 capricorn male
will i find a qt gf this school year (2016-2017)
>>
>>18098294
>My question is I think M is getting kinda psycho over me. Am I right?
i did this with a pendulum and got a no.

will i get my closure soon?
>>
>>18098294
>18
>leo
>female
>am i going to see him at the mall today?
>>
>>18098441
Don't know
>>18098447
It said yes. Thanks. Done for now.
>>
>>18098438
Thanks anon
>>
>>18098458
Male
Will I be in a relationship the next year?
>>
>>18098294
cancer
female
Is this guy R I just met a good bf material for me?
>>
Will do 3 Tarot readings.

Love readings are so so and might be skipped, just a warning.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 473x689px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 473x689px
Good evening, I will be giving one General tarot reading by using playing cards. Just tell me these details:

1) Star sign
2) Favourite season
3) How you're currently feeling

By the way, I'm a beginner so the reading may not be that accurate. But oh well..
>>
>>18098558

How will tomorrow go for me...? Thanks.
>>
>>18098558
What should I expect for the end of this year?
>>
>>18098566
Leo
Spring
Depressed
>>
>>18098558
Yo, could you hook me up with a career reading?
>>
>>18098566
Capricorn
Winter
Anxious, Scared, Worried
>>
Looking to trade with someone who can read a potentially tricky query. I offer a scry in exchange; I need your query and any relevant genders.
>>
>>18098569
You will/have receive news from a good friend, whom you hope to resolve problems with or improve your friendship. Choosing to talk about your afflictions in life will bring you closer together and create trust between you.

Also I'm really sorry but something's come up and I won't be able to do the other two readings tonight, though I may attempt in the morning if you're still interested.
>>
File: image.jpg (939KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
939KB, 2592x1936px
>>18098575

1) Ten of Diamonds: You're someone that possesses privilege, perhaps great wealth, inheritance or even social status.

2) Ten of Spades: However, you're currently a victim that is in a state of despair.

3) Ace of Spades: You will eventually experience new insights, setting you off to a new positive goal in life.
>>
>>18098634
Thank you very much
>>
>>18098607
What is your query, my dear?
>>
>>18098659
A certain person has caused tremendous change in my life, with occult consequences. The future of our interaction is uncertain. I am not concerned about the mundane aspects, but I do wish to know about larger significance.

What is yours?
>>
File: higher energy work.png (571KB, 799x596px) Image search: [Google]
higher energy work.png
571KB, 799x596px
Hey, I can do a couple readings I guess

Link to my earlier post here >>18097024 with what I ask for and I'll get back to you with readings

Just gotta get in the zone as much as I can
>>
File: its adell duuuuudee.png (289KB, 420x1034px) Image search: [Google]
its adell duuuuudee.png
289KB, 420x1034px
>>18098675
A pretty nice dude! Kind of a pushover, but I guess it's better than being pushy and pissing everyone off 24/7. My pals say I'm pretty funny, but actually I just make jokes to cover for how depressed I am.

Can I have a love read please? I'm feeling super bummed about a previous lovey encounter I had. I thought we had something special but I guess they just got bored of me. I wanna know if I'll get with anyone else soon, and if my next relationship will be a happy one.
>>
>>18097024
Male
Calm , curious , introvert . Kinda bitter with life.

What should I expect for the next year? This one was fucking awful.

Thanks.
>>
File: 84285434.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
84285434.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>18098690
>>
>>18098647
Thanks. Honestly, nothing in that Ten of Diamonds bit describes me whatsoever. I'm poor, and I'm not privileged in the least.

I am pretty deep down in the dumps though. Like deep deep, deeeeeeep down. I'm so deep I shoveled straight through the Earth, made it out to space and even then I'm continuing to go down. I really hope that Ace of Spades is speaking the truth, cause I could use some positive stuff. I already know what I wanna do in life, so here's to hoping I can achieve it.

Thanks again.
>>
>>18098670
I don't have a query. I felt drawn to visit div for the first time in a long time, and then I felt instant pull towards your post... But I don't know how to proceed in reading for you with the information provided, it's a little out of my scope. Can you elaborate a bit more on what kind of answer you're seeking? You want to know the "larger significance" -- whether their influence in your life will be positive or negative overall?

Sorry for autism, I'm pretty tired.
>>
alright. getting started on those two....
>>
>>18098700
Like I said, it's a bit complicated; I've already had two readers bitch out when I asked them.

Looking back at our history, it's an insane story I barely believe, despite having lived it. It's one of those connections where you just know you'll be connected and a part of each other's lives until one of you is no longer alive. That part is certain, but nothing else is. I'm at a place where I'm completely confused as to what the nature of our mutual involvement means in the future. I would simply say it's whatever we make of it, but this is...after over a decade in the occult, this is something that truly shocked my deadened nerves, and no one can convince me that this is simply mundane.
>>
>>18098675
Sending good vibes on your way
>>
>>18098722
Hey , welcome back !
>>
>>18098731
>connected and a part of each other's lives until one of you is no longer alive
>nature of our mutual involvement means in the future
>mutual involvement
But this is magic we are talking about, my friend. You could cease all communications on the material plane and still maintain this connection that you described, maintain "a part of each other's lives" through synchronicity, empathic connection, etc. Keep that well in mind. It truly IS what you make of it, because the spark has lit up the bit of web binding you together and solidified it. It's flowing now, and can't be broken.

Now, if you can tell me your genders and what you currently plan to have your interactions with this person be (lover? friend? business/occult associate?) I can scary for you.
>>
>>18098731
Would you like a tarot reading ?
>>
>>18098767
I am male, she is female. If I had plans, I would simply get to work on them. Any of the things you mentioned are a potential possibility; it's more a matter of me just being confused as to where I'm supposed to go from here or what the best plans to make would be. To answer your question: I have no idea.

>>18098772
Sure, I wouldn't mind a second opinion. The same offer is open to you.
>>
>>18098781
Your story sounds super interesting. Could you share it please?
>>
>>18098787
tldr: I met someone I saw in dreams for two years before meeting, energy craziness happened, Kundalini, power, insanity...

...and the rest I will never know how much is real and how much was the product of my mind getting btfo from the experience
>>
>>18098566
Gemini
Spring or Autumn
Unconfident

I'm so miserable currently. Will things get better?
>>
>>18098808
She looked exactly like in your dreams too? Did you know her name before that as well?

And you think she will be your partner in a romantic sense or whats going on? Sorry to pry I'm just fascinated with stuff like this.
>>
>>18098697

Sorry for being quite inaccurate in the reading but I wish for the best in you. You can definitely go through whatever pain you're enduring at the moment - even if it takes time - and hopefully never have to look back at any of it. Best of luck and I hope you have a great week.
>>
File: IMG_8186.png (484KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8186.png
484KB, 1334x750px
>>18098694
6 of Disks and The Magus, 10 of Cups and 3 of Swords

Well, your life is going to be intense, and there will be lots of negativity and confrontation, but it can be amazing instead of horrible... You're good with people, have a sharp mind and an angry and noble emotional core. Stop being afraid of things. You're gonna die. Everyone does. Stop wasting your damn time sitting around
You should be out and about all the time, talking to hundreds of people. If you can't turn your bitterness into bitter rage, and that into you living more, you're just not bitter enough yet. If you stop caring so much and start doing things, you'll do so much better. Use logic when and don't think to yourself much.
Don't be weak.
If you channel your pain and feel that bitterness, stuff you were nervous about before is less frightening, as you have a certain.. perspective...
You can learn to easily get what you desire. Don't be morally corrupted. Fight effectively for what you believe in when you feel called to. You're worried about not living up to your full potential. More people do than don't, but I believe in you. You will have a strong willpower in the future and that begins now. Use creative thinking and logic to think your way out of problems.

Likely you'll be a bit spiteful and take what you want from the world, which you see as your enemy, but not people, which you fairly judge on a case-by-case basis

This reading had a surprisingly dark tone, edgy even but it feels right so I'm going with it
>>
>>18098687
Fortune and The Lovers

Oh damn, good luck for you. Pretty much the best draw I can think of for your situation hahah
Okay, so I know it's hard for you to keep optimistic... not asking you to do that, but you need to talk to people, you need to try.
Fortune favors the bold, so they say. The more action, the more movement of the wheel of fortune, and the more chances it will give you at love
Yes it will be difficult to start with, because that's how it is right now, or maybe just in general. You will succeed, though. It's only a matter of time. As for the relationship itself, it will be what you're looking for I think. The beginning of the relationship is very nice seeming. Can't really see further than that

There will possibly be multiple people to choose from. Don't let choice like that paralyze you. It's important to move forward, whatever that takes.
By the way, I think you want me to tell you that it's not so good being a pushover heh

Be nice to people you like
Your kindness will be an attractive quality to who you wanna love
>>
>>18098852

Can you read one of these?

>>18097930
>>18097571

Thank you
>>
>>18098814
trust noone
gEmInI OUT~~~~ !
>>
>>18098566
Sagittarius
Early Spring
Discontent
>>
>>18098857
Eh I can do a brief reading before I go

New Job - Princess of Wands
Excitingly different, more fun, less strict maybe. Will get along with people from there better

Old job - 5 of Wands
Dislike, arguments, boredom and inefficiency, a lack of enthusiasm that the new one should have a bit more of

So yes on that one, the new job IS better like you're thinking

Should you get with that guy - 8 of Wands
Yeah, and sooner rather than later as it might not be possible if you wait

4 of Swords
Calm down. Don't take things so seriously all the time.

>>18098870
>>18098814
Also a gemiinii, and adviise trusting people whenever they appear trustworthy

Later, /x/
>>
File: tumblr_louudpkzoG1qhzdcmo1_500.gif (496KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_louudpkzoG1qhzdcmo1_500.gif
496KB, 500x250px
>>18098849
Thank you so much for the reading.

To begin with , there is a lot of negativity in my life , I doubt it will simple 'go away'.
I'm afraid of failures , never been afraid of death.
I would like to go out ,but there isn't just much to do around here ,I hate this damn place. But I'm slowly starting to do things , but I hate everything and everybody.
I really feel like I will never live to my full potential and that makes me worry way too much. I just don't see a way out of my current situation.

What do you mean by morally corrupted?

Safe to say there is no love in store for the next year?
>>
>>18098670
This relationship is beyond the mundane aspects but has what a lot of mundane people yearn for: the soulmate connection. This relationship was destined in our stars, and like most special relationships can be exploited as such. I don't know the specific special properties these sort of relationships have since I haven't experienced one myself. One of the cards is The World, which tells me that there is a lot of directions and avenues you can decide to take this relationship if you so choose it that will work out fine. These relationships withold things such as the test of time and the restraints typical mundane relationships have which could be a reason why. The surrounding cards support the flexibility in the avenues around you. I think whatever which way path you choose it will work out well but this 10 of Swords reversed concerns me, is this a relationship that has ended in the past or the result of a refusal to move on? It looks like it worked somehow. Good luck.

Will I finally get the closure I seek this September from him?
>>
File: shiegeo-kageyama.png (940KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shiegeo-kageyama.png
940KB, 1920x1200px
>>18097024

male

Always calm, curious, ambivert and lastly, I consider myself as an Empath and a clairvoyant. I can deal with any evil spirits or entities around me so easily.

can you tell me something about my future girlfriend?
>>
>>18098917

Ohh thanks a bunch!

Would my gf using a buttplug on me be a satisfying alternative? I don't fantasize or want to -be- with him but its motivated by a desire for self discovery and knowledge. I am bi-romantic this I know for sure.
>>
>>18098781
Sorry for the slow response. I scried for you, and this is what I saw.

A waterfall, flowing from a deep, dark forest into a rockier terrain. A swirl of mist rises were the water hits the surface of the pool below, and I see a silver staff/scepter/wand with a blue crystal in the top form in the mists for a moment. A woman in a long white robe is standing on the shore, and calls it to her.

I see a man in a suit walking down a long hall in a hospital or school. No, now he's in a tiny room, as big as a closet, and it's dark while the rest of the building is lit. Then he's standing in a wide viewing room sort of place, with a glass wall. He is between two long tables with no chairs. There's no one else around in any of these scenes.

I see a car and, fuck, I got so chills and wanted to puke. I see a car winding along a rocky coast through pine trees. Windows down, but no music playing.

It's the man again, in the car. There's a sense that someone else is with him, but she's nowhere to be seen. He stops and gets out, looks around, paces a bit. He checks the time, then he reaches into the car through the open window and turns on the radio. Music unlike anything I've ever heard before starts to play, and he smiles.

His smile turns to the mist from the beginning, and fills my whole vision before fading away.

I tried to see more, but nothing came.
>>
>>18099026
r u doing more visions? I'm so depressed and alone, please tell me when it gets better
>>
>>18099029
How old are you? Gender? What are you doing with your life right now?
>>
File: 1302465208193.gif (95KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1302465208193.gif
95KB, 550x400px
>>18098675
>>18097024
I choose lord Gaben because why not.

Mellow, in-control with anger most times, feeling lost.

I was stalled on a unrequited crush, now I wonder how my love life would be anymore.
>>
>>18099037
I'm not >>18099029 but if you're doing other ones I'm willing to give it a shot, don't feel pressured into doing it tho, taking time to relax is primordial in our days.

I'm 18 , male and for now I am still waiting to start school in around 4 to 5 months. So nothing really interesting there sadly.
>>
Reader reader please tell me

Can I do both?
>>
>>18099037
Female
Im inschool. everything seems so pointless. Thre is nothing to look forward to. After I graduate I will begin to work and then what? There is nothing to look forward to
>>
>>18098934
You're a good reader. There was something romantic between us once upon a time. That part is complicated as well.

>closure
I scried the 6 of Cups from RW. Behind that, I saw vegetation growing. It seems that your closure will come only in the form of a shared memory or one of those "just like old times" experiences. If you're looking for something that looks like closure, you'll miss it. It will sneak in disguised as something that looks like...well, you read tarot; you know what 6C means.

>>18099026
This...I actually would like to talk to you further, if you're open to it. You can email me:
[email protected]
>>
Hello yes what do you see in my future of this year thank
>>
>>18099087
It's true. There's nothing to look forward to. There is only the present. And then, after that, there's only the present, and then again... the present. The future never comes, so why look forward? Instead of asking when things will get better, I think you should ask "what can i do to see things in a better light today?"

Have you tried gratitude affirmation exercises?
>>
>>18098583
Someone please
>>
>>18099101
Hello yes please read me my sign is skoprio thankh
>>
>>18098934
>>18099097
Thanks! That means a lot =). Also this is disappointing to me because I don't want to have a "just like the old times", I just want to heal.
>>
File: S2Ep07_00184.png (425KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
S2Ep07_00184.png
425KB, 1024x576px
>>18098675
Hey there!

I'm generally described as being pretty sweet and friendly. I disagree to an extent, since I think I can be kind of petty sometimes.

There's this person that I'm interested in, and I would just like to know if it's a bad idea pursuing them.
>>
File: ShinjiIkari.png (244KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ShinjiIkari.png
244KB, 512x512px
>>18097024
>>18098675

Despite not having such an extreme situation as Shinji, I draw so many parallels that I just can't help but sympathize with the faggot that just won't get in the damn robot.

Personality-wise, I am rather reclusive but also somewhat social as contradicting as it sounds. I use my eccentricity to fuel my earnest sole interest to discover truth despite how elusive it proves to be. Despite my own personal beliefs, past readings have all seemed to point out that I am a noble person.

Do I actually have a relation with R from a past life? If so, what was my relation with them?
>>
Male
Scorpio

Should we adopt the doggo?
>>
>>18098607
>trade
Is this still up for grabs?
>>
>>18099571
Sure, what's your query and relevant genders?
>>
>>18099667
Female
How does the male I love feel about me and what will he do about it?
>>
>>18099721
Are you sure you love him? It seems more like you're just holding on stubbormly, despite feeling burned out.

As for him, it seems that he's having a change of heart and overcoming indecision. He is going about this logically, and the result of his internal monologue, as well as resulting actions, will be based on pure logic.

If you are the logical choice, he will keep you as an option, but he is unlikely to make a move directly. If he does not deem you a good choice logically, you're screwed.

I followed this up with a scry: I saw a bouquet of roses, the 2 of Cups, and the 4 of Cups. It seems that there is potential for romance, but it is likely that signs, hints, and opportunities will be missed.

My query is here:
>>18098670
A little whatdo on top of that might be nice.
>>
>>18099667
apache attack helicopter / mayonnaise / plutokin
how do i shot web?
>>
>>18099835
Significance: The Magician, 2 of Swords Reversed, Judgment
Advice: 2 of Pentacles, King of Swords and 9 of Pentacles

The three of pentacles fell out while i was shuffling. I think maybe you two will become a power team of sorts and reach new feats in power in the occult. Some earlier occult work that was being procrastinated will be back in the picture and you two will complete it together. You are most likely enjoying this coupling but the cards want you to keep other aspects in your life as check in well. Keep a good balance in both worlds. Keep a clear head and know your limits too.
>>
>>18099933
fucking checked
>>
>>18099933
Checked, but it feels a bit off. We're not a couple, and we've never collaborated on occult work before. We only ever discussed one, but that ship seems to have sailed. Thanks for trying anyway.

>>18098821
>She looked exactly like in your dreams too?
Yes, it's fairly easy to memorize a face you see regularly for two years.

>Did you know her name before that as well?
No, but I guessed it accidentally.

>And you think she will be your partner in a romantic sense or whats going on?
The set of events that would have to occur fir this to happen are daunting. It's much more complicated than simply asking for a date. To answer your question: I have no idea.
>>
>>18099997
>Checked
>>>/b/
>>
>>18099999
Holy fuck
>>
>>18099999
motha
fucking
>QUINTS
>>
>>18099999
>denigrates get-checking
>gets quints
>>
>>18099999
Damn nigger, nice quints.
>>
>>18100014
i was being sarcastic too since i checked them
>>18099962
here
>>
>>18099999
checked mane
beautiful quints :^)
>>
Any readers about?
>>
File: 1462253187912.jpg (80KB, 560x408px) Image search: [Google]
1462253187912.jpg
80KB, 560x408px
>>18100231
I can spot you on a scry, all I need is a question, and an alias. A cute pic accompanying your post would make my day but isn't at all required.
>>
>>18100231
Can't sleep. If your query interests me, I'll read it.
>>
File: =D.png (154KB, 604x588px) Image search: [Google]
=D.png
154KB, 604x588px
>>18100238
>>18100240
Cool, will do. It's not a super interesting query, I also can't sleep so I figured why not.

Is anything going to develop between the two of us? I can tell he's interested in me too but there seems to be a wall there.
>>
>>18100250
Oh and alias for me can be aaaah 'Sauv' I suppose.
>>
File: 1465474697930.png (744KB, 581x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465474697930.png
744KB, 581x900px
>>18100238
>>18100240

My "alias" would be Davlek ,

Should I continue doing what I started , or should I move on to other things that aren't in the same field ?
>>
>>18100250
I'll let the scryer who requested a cute picture and alias read that one.

>>18100238
If you haven't read for me today, I'm down to trade.
>>
File: ,kné..png (591KB, 644x376px) Image search: [Google]
,kné..png
591KB, 644x376px
>>18100261
>>18100238
Just in case we don't have the same "cute"
>>
File: 1451569586179.png (51KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451569586179.png
51KB, 150x200px
>>18100250
>It's not a super interesting query,
Love queries are my actual favourite, don't sell your stuff short. Love's important shit.

I see a large tree on the edge of a gothic looking manour. It looks like it was once magestic and beloved, but the garden sits in a state of disrepair at the moment. The home itself is well maintained, yet the outer gardeen and this tree in particular seem a bit somber. Perhaps with a little water and some care it would be back to it's former glory. Though it has a strange sort of beauty to it in it's state of leafless standing vigilance, watching over the estate's yard.

To me this seems to suggest a separation of sorts between an inside and outside place. Like the manour in contrast with the tree. It seems that a sign of care or affection would work wonders and that the actual issue at hand is perhaps the concern of what this person's feelings are. You're a strong tree with ages of wisdom and past seasons behind you despite your current state of lifeless appearance, use that to your advantage though. Trees have a sense of nostaligia and can evoke a lot of care when one realizes the hopes and dreams spent and shared under the branches of them.

tldr; and flowery language aside: It seems that you need a signal of care from this person, perhaps use a past experience or rely on favourable dealings in the past to show that you want to know how they feel or to show that you care. It may go well if you get the care and attention, but you will also still stand strong should the signal not be reciprocated.

Hope that helped at least somewhat.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 465x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 465x750px
To any readers who may be lurking, this is my first time posting in this thread, and I would greatly appreciate a general reading... I'll give some information about myself,
I'm 20 years old male and I have come to a point in my life where I do not know what is going on, my mind is changing and the very way I think
Is changing drastically, I don't know whats next for me. To put it in simpler terms what path should I go down ?
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 800x1000px
>>18100286
Would appreciate a general love reading please
>>
File: 1408061220786.jpg (195KB, 700x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1408061220786.jpg
195KB, 700x1199px
>>18100261
>>18100269
Absolutely love both those pics. Thanks for sharing anon.

I get the vision of a large flowing river, however it is a think flowing path of thick mud. It has a heavy sort of feel to it and it flows slowly and steadily downstream. It has a sort of strength to it and a type of "emotional thickness" if that makes any sense. The branches that stand firm in the mud break and are dragged under and downstream, while the reeds that bend are able to stay securely rooted.

To me this seems pretty straightforward for a read. Basically the path itself is a tough one, and is slow going at times. However flexibility and adaptiveness will guide you through it. Are you headed upstream or downstream? Either way, and ability to "go with the flow" and to not let the pressures of things tear you down will work wonders here. Be open and willing to change and I'm sure you'll reach your destination.

>>18100266
>>
File: 1463193063342.png (321KB, 652x712px) Image search: [Google]
1463193063342.png
321KB, 652x712px
>>18100266
was gonna add a reply to >>18100302 but messed up, oops. I'd be more that happy to do a swapsie, what's your question and alias broseph?
>>
>>18100286
Huh, the tree is weirdly relevant in more ways than one right now. Interesting.

And it was helpful, thank you, I just need to think a bit on how to go about it. So basically I should be nice to him and make a 'gesture of my affection'?
>>
File: 1463118850622.jpg (117KB, 468x642px) Image search: [Google]
1463118850622.jpg
117KB, 468x642px
>>18100301
Sure thing. Just need an alias. Kinda an odd formality, but it doesn't seem to work quite as well without it.
>>
>>18100304
I'm the faggot losing his shit and sleep over muh speshul occult connection:
>>18098670
I guess you can call me Phoenix because that's just edgy enough.

For you, I need your query and relevant genders.
>>
>>18100310
I'll use Alexander as my alias
>>
File: 1447523346190.png (637KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447523346190.png
637KB, 800x800px
>>18100308
Glad it was helpful, sometimes I worry that these visions are just way out there or random images. I have a hard time interpreting or understanding them myself sometimes.

To me the whole scene had a tone of nostalgia to it. like one of those old sepia coloured photos or old colourless movie reels. To me that seems like it's perhaps calling up a favour from the past or using past experiences to influence the future.

Basically you seem to have got the right idea, make a gesture outward, and show that you care, and hope that you receive one back in return. It might take a little effort though since "manour owners" can tend to be a bit reclusive all cooped up in a big place like that at times. Best of luck to you, hope that there's love in your near future.
>>
>>18100240
Will i ever get over him sometime soon? I can't concentrate on my fucking life and my own goals when i'm still in love with him.
>>
>>18100302
Thank you, anon.

And thanks for the picture too , looks pretty neat.

I do feel like my life is tougher and at a really slow paste now than it was before, hearing this kinda gives me hope.
>>
While I'm thinking about it, I've been getting quite some readings these days and for some reason , from every tarot reading I get, what ever the query, He/She pulls the hanged man. Does this have any significance overall or am I just being too suspicious of litteraly nothing ?
>>
File: adasd.jpg (861KB, 1280x1690px) Image search: [Google]
adasd.jpg
861KB, 1280x1690px
>>18100238
Baka
Hit me with general if you can.
>>
>>18100322
Thanks! I hope things turn out between the two of us.

And I guess I should tell you because I think it's good for readers to get positive feedback. The tree and manor symbolism makes a lot of sense for the two of us. We've both been in abusive long term relationships (I got out of mine a few months ago, he got out of his a year or two ago) and I think some of the hesitation on either end comes from fear of being burned again.

So the nostalgia probably comes from longing for closeness again but the leafless tree and reclusive manor sort of symbolize our attitudes that have left a mark on us from our previous toxic relationships. Or at least that's what I got from it. I'm going to think on it more, but interesting stuff.
>>
File: 1445822820778.jpg (308KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445822820778.jpg
308KB, 1600x1200px
>>18100316
I see a great machine turning and moving. A lot of moving parts. I have no idea what kind of machine it is or what it's purpose really even is. It has a wide variety of gears, levers and moving belt parts. It moves in a efficient and purposeful fashion. Though the technology looks a bit outdated. It looks to be something around the industrial revolution era of technology, like a steam engine, old 1800s manufacturing plant type deal or some terrible steampunk type thing sans the random gears everywhere for aesthetic reasons. From a chute comes a small box. What's in it I have no clue, but it looks neat and tidy.

To me this seems to suggest that while this machine is loud and noisy, a great cacophony of clangs and seemingly disruptive noise may in fact be productiveness disguised by a rather less than elegant way of doing things. It seems that the end result may actually be positive despite the seemingly disruptive qualities of the machine in motion. As a person with a pure love for machines, this seems to speak to me in the sense that sometimes work and progress are abit invasive, loud, and at times seem rough, but the machine itself is in motion and hopes that it can provide you with what it's intended purpose is if you stick around long enough and understand that the noise and disruptiveness is just it doing the best it can given what it has to follow through on it's orders.

tldr; seems like the difficulties in the circumstance may actually be side effects if not a bennficial learning opportunity at best, if you stick it through I'm almost certain you'll end up with the product you originally intended to create or find. Hope that was at least somehat comprehensible and helpful.

As for my question:
Manly man wanting to know about my lovely senpai, she's a real doll and all that for sure and I love her to bits, but how's our potential future together look?
>>
File: Smile1.jpg (121KB, 335x348px) Image search: [Google]
Smile1.jpg
121KB, 335x348px
>>18100286

Hope I can fit my query in, if you don't mind?

Ron
Despite being in a deep relationship with E, for some reason, I think something's going to happen where a triangle might form. Is that the case?
>>
File: 1442285947688.png (292KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1442285947688.png
292KB, 500x541px
>>18100319
Great name btw, that's actually my name irl, and you chose my favourite type of read. I like you kid, so I'll be sure to do my best on this scry for a fellow Alexander the (aspiring to be) Great.

A baker sits at a counter late in the night, the room is pitch black save for a small illumination from a candle and the heat of the oven. They are coated in flour and have an exhausted look on their person, but diligently continue to knead dough into the wee hours of the night. It feels like it may be early morning and this baker has a real passion for what they do. The tone is both solemn and heated at the same time. Like a tone of diligent passion and purpose despite hardships. They work hard into the night but there is a tone of hopeful optimism knowing that once the sun rises, their bread will rise and become a hit with the others who are now sleeping.

To me this seems to suggest preparation is the best method to success for you. Be aware of what you want and how you want to get it before it even comes up. Work hard and do your prep work ahead of time and you'll be ready for anything. An inch of preparation saves miles in the future. Seems to me that you should look inward and work on what it is you want to be and what you want in a romantic partner. Figure that out and when the opportunity arises, you'll be fully prepared to go for it. Basically work on keading and baking the dough for know, the sun will rise soon and you'll get exactly what you prepared for if you work hard enough at mastering you art. Passion is key, don't sell you art short this guy;s an expert breadmaker and will give someone exactly what thye're looking for, granted they work hard for it the night before.

Best of luck m80, hope your future lover's a real gem.
>>
File: 1452644533797.png (1MB, 642x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452644533797.png
1MB, 642x1024px
>>18100342
Gotcha, gotcha. Really appreciate the feedback, makes me feel like I'm not just accidentally deceiving people or giving them false hopes online because I see weird shit when I focus on their issues. Glad that I could help a bit. Sounds like a real tough place to be, but on the bright side, both having gone through that you're both in a place of understanding for one another and can really "get" where the other person is coming from. You sound like a real lovely person and I wish you the best of luck in getting together with the object of your affections. I'm sure if it works out you'll both be quite happy together. Rooting for you two. Best of luck.
>>18100328
Hang in there friendo, I hope that you'll make it to where you hope to be someday, stay strong and remember to be like water. It can crash and it can flow, it's malleability is what makes it strong. Be like water my friend.
>>
>>18100360
Thank you very much for your reading I truly appreciate and it really did hit deep and has me thinking.
Thank you
>>
File: dream_b22867eb41.jpg (86KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
dream_b22867eb41.jpg
86KB, 620x387px
General, please?

male 2- Snake, Air
Fort of Hearts
>>
File: 1471878836185.jpg (289KB, 850x840px) Image search: [Google]
1471878836185.jpg
289KB, 850x840px
>>18100337
A man stands on the outskirt of a large array of pillars, They appear to look similar to an almost aztec or mayan type design. They tower up into the air a great distance and feature a great amount of detail carved into them. They are large stone facets, with carving od artistic dialogues on them. Perhaps stories of ancient gods, and heroic triumphs, ancient evils and potential 2012 prophecies that people will later misinterpret, (okay the last one was a bit of a joke, but you get the idea). This person seems like an adventurer a foreigner ready to cross the threshold into a strange and mysterious place. but there is a real sense of adventure and wonder at what lies ahead.

To me this seems to mean basically put on your Indiana Jones hat and buckle up for a fantastic adventure, you're about to discover a rich treasure trove of wonders and new things up ahead. Things are looking pretty interesting for your future, but always be wary of what dangers lie ahead in old ruins. It's not all boulders and poisin dart traps, gotta look out for little spiders and sketchy cave gas too. Bascially look forward to a fun time ahead, but keep your wits about you and you'll be just fine and probably even have a great story to tell afterwards. Kind jealous actually, sounds like you're in for a fun new time of discovery and potential adventure up ahead.
>>
File: 1288390712895.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1288390712895.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
>>18100238
>>18100238
Any action in love life? My unrequited crush comes back? (*spoiler* I don't think so, but asking for the sake of asking.)
>>
>>18100379
always glad to help out a fellow Alexander, we folks gotta stick together you know? Best of luck to you friend. Get out there and prepare for the qt that'll rock your world.

>>18100353
I get the vision of a boat and a ship. A car. Okay basically travel. Movement. This is a little odd as it's a bit more choppy that my visions normally are. This is a really fast paced idea going on here. The feeling is that of fluidity and motion. Things may be moving fast and the idea is that of forward direction.

To me this seems to suggest the question of do you have a passenger in your vehicle. Sounds a bit weird I know, but if you move to fast you risk leaving things behind. Make sure you've got your cargo securely packed up befor you leave, because once you speed off anything left behind is gonna eat your dust.

Seems like an oddly straightforward one here. Basically inclusion and double checking are your friend here. If you ake sure what you want is with you before you take off you're good. If you leave anything important behind then anyone cna snatch it up and it becomes theirs. Bascially in pragmatic terms to me this seems to suggest that you should have a talk or make sure you and bae are on the same page before taking of elsewise you risk leaving them behind and to the whims of this sketchy triangle possibility. Bascially there's no harm in going fast, just gotta make sure you ot everyone and everything together before you speed away. Communication is key fampai. Talk to her don't leave her behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fCzt6PqmO0
>>
File: 1411800624861.jpg (36KB, 419x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411800624861.jpg
36KB, 419x500px
>>18100406
Need a name there buddy, sorry for the odd forcefulness on such a silly issue, but I feel it makes a real difference. A rose called by any other name is just as sweet but I don't know what to call you by otherwise. Happy to help since love readings are my jam, but I need at the very least an alias.
>>
>>18100344
I'm not sure what to make of this because I don't know what the "product" is supposed to be. Everything was an "accident," and I'm just here questioning everything.

For yours, I see a girl working behind a counter at what appears to be a juice bar. She's smiling and working diligently. While she cuts fruit, a man walks in and steals her attention, whom she attends happily.

A see an apple, followed by a very thick match (thick like a candle) lit.

There will come a point where she will be focused on her tasks in life, and you will be seen as a distraction. In order to keep yourself from being pushed away, you'll need to rely on a combination of keeping the excitement going in a slow calm manner that will allow it to be spread over time and being a source of learning for her.

This chick likes you, and she also seems to have a good head on her shoulders, but that might actually be a minor disadvantage for you if she sees you as pure fun and not a source of growth. Teach her something. Good luck.
>>
>>18100421
I think the alias/nick name in my trip would be enough? "naksiloth," quite easy.
>>
File: 1450128265640.jpg (1004KB, 2144x3036px) Image search: [Google]
1450128265640.jpg
1004KB, 2144x3036px
>>18100424
I'll give you a secondary reading as to the possible nature of that product since I absolutely loved your reading and whatnot. Give me a sec and I'll get right on that.

>>18100432
Sorry broski, didn't notice that, used to anonposting so much that I hardly even check those fields anymore. My bad. I gotchu.

A lone animal wanders the wilderness in search of something, At first it was a bear wandering around a winter landscape, then a black cat walking through the dark city night. They has a sense of purpose, but also remained alone. However despite this isolation they had a true sense of self reliance going on. They walked confidently but also in a field of isolation with the bear being in a space of pure white snow, and the cat in the pitch dark night, with a few streetlights here and there to light up the night.

To me this seems to suggest that unfortunately it's gonna be a lonely road to walk for a little bit, but you got the tools to survive on your own for a while till you find whatever it is you're looking for. Take a moment to journey forward with nothing but your self sufficiency and you'll probably end up in a pretty good place. You're strong, use that strength to get to a better place and go from there.
>>
>>18100344
Alias is chip
gender is female
Can i have a love reading between me and my crush?
>>
File: 1450825900869.gif (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450825900869.gif
20KB, 300x300px
>>18100424
I get he vision of a sprout, a sapling or baby plant perhaps, bursting up out from underground to the surface world above. Growth, breaking through the surface and overcoming adversity. Hard work being it's own reward because of where it gets you. It has a very primal or "start" type feeling to it, like a new beginning or a strong new start.

This seems like a cop out vision to me personally, but hopefully it means something to you. It seems like that stereotypical, "this is a learning experience at the very least and will make you stronger" type deal. one of those "it builds character moments" things. In essence it seems to me that the experience is the important part in all this rather than strictly the outcome. The lesson to be learned from this outweighs the outcome or end result ultimately.

tldr; the product is the experience of it all. It's not a tangible thing or outcome but rather the trip you too to get to where you are.
>>
File: 1469896512603.png (622KB, 510x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469896512603.png
622KB, 510x512px
>>18100238
Yuna
Can you please tell me about my future bf?
>>
>>18100386
bamp
>>
File: 03.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>18100459
Sure thing.
This gonna be that last one >>18100238 is doing, gotta be up early for work tomorrow and all that.

I get the vision of a termite nest, or a great structure being made beyond the vision of those that make it. Forgive me if I get a bit philosophical here, but what is it that drives a termite to create such a nest, that to some possesses such a beauty? Is it inherent in their nature? are they merely programmed to build such a thing? In some way are we not similar, building towards a future that is buetiful, yet we lack a defined blueprint or even greater knowledge of the bigger picture?

To me this speaks to the idea that small things matter more than you may think. Tiny gestures add up and can create a beautiful collective when viewed from the outside. One may not realize it when it's being set in motion, but oftentimes the big picture is made one step at a time. A better analogy perhaps is that eve the most intricate work of digital art is made up on tiny pixels. each pixel does it's thing, but helps to create a larger forme of beauty when all put together.

KInd of a weird one for me to interpret to be honest. But the message seems to be one of steeping back, while also being okay making small gains when and where you can. There;s a beauty in taking things slow and working out the fine deatils until you end up with a prettier larger picture. Basically pay attention to the details of things rather than the large picture at hand and the rest will fill itself in.
>>
File: 1469847822815.jpg (52KB, 634x474px) Image search: [Google]
1469847822815.jpg
52KB, 634x474px
>>18100238
Kyoko
Will we be together soon?
>>
>>18100391
Thank you very much for a reading! This sound awesome since I was in stagnation for a long time. I need some changes badly
>>
File: 1448259395463.jpg (72KB, 540x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448259395463.jpg
72KB, 540x576px
>>18100471
fug was supposed to be done after >>18100476
but I'll get you as the actual last one since that image made me giggle.

You will be charmed by a strange and mysterious reader on /x/ who will sweep ypu off your feet. What's your sign bb? (probably a stop sign at this point) Jokes aside,

I see a business, an office. People scrambling about and work, work, work. The hustle and bustle of the daily life seems palpable here. A stern looking guy steps out of a back office and things grind to a halt. Efficiency and seriousness appear to be the theme here.

To me this means that the next dude will probably be a kinda straightforward guy who knows what he wants. Probably confident and pretty secure with where he is in life. May be a bit of a hardass at times, but is more of a "knows how to get things done" kinda guy than an actual jerk or anything.
>>
>>18100238
You can call me Brandon. I'm crazy about a girl but it's impossible right now. What does our future look like?
>>
File: 1465750059053.png (328KB, 700x685px) Image search: [Google]
1465750059053.png
328KB, 700x685px
>>18100478
You guys are killing me mang. I gotta get some sleep but I can't betray a reading based in the power of love.

A passenger waits at a train station in the snowy weather. Whether the train has already passed or is yet to come is a mystery to me. There's no real way of telling. Yet the passenger stands alone by the tracks coated heavily in black wool overcoats. They patiently await the soon to be arrival, or already passed event.

To me this seems to be a matter of devotion and intent being spoken of. Do you think you can handle this circumstance? What does this mean to you. How long would you be willing to wait for such an thing to happen? Would you still be happy even if the train has left and you have to wait a long time before the next one to the same destination arrives?

Basically it seems to me that the real issue here is one of personal fortitude and how long you're willing to wait, or what it is you seem to be waiting for. Kind of an odd indescisive answer but at the very least I hope it gave you something to consider and gave even a little clarity into your circumstance.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 432x340px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 432x340px
>>18100238
Can you give me a love reading? My name is Matt
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>18100484
Literal last one, no exceptions. after this >>18100238
>>18100238
>>18100238
>>18100238
is going to bed and waking up to a bright new world.

I see a man telling a doctor or authority figure that the shirt they wear isn't orange, despite that it clearly is. They are insistent, despite the authority figure's assertion that their clothes are in fact orange. They then go off to a wardrobe full of muticolour clothes and ponder for a bit.

A really out there one for sure. But to me this seems like the question has already been answered before it was asked.
>impossible
impossible my ass. Do the impossible, see the invisible row row fight the power. Your fate lies in your hands. If you think it's impossible than it sure as hell is going to be. The insistence will make you blind to the possibilities, you may be wearing orange all along but if you deny it, then what's the point in wishing to be wearing orange?

basically to me it seems like a reading isn;'t what you need it's confidence and hope. A weirdo on the internet can't really tell you for sure if your gal pal feels warm fuzzies for you or not, only you can go out there and rock her world. Bascially this reading has a whole "pilot your own ship" feel to it. The future is pretty damn open granted you're willing to work towards the one you want. You got two good hands and a strong set of legs, go walk toward and build the future you've always wanted to live. Ball's in your court, what are you gonna do about it? Could go either way really, make a choice and work hard for it.
>>
>>18100465
This would suggest that it's time for our paths to part for the rest of this life. I'll think on this, thanks.
>>
>>18100499
Egh, it's actually due to things beyond my control, beyond any human's control. Thanks for that, though. Get some sleep.
>>
>>18100240
What is the long term effect of my project for my goal ?
>>
>>18100499
Good night man , and thanks for tonight , from the behalf of everyone here.
>>
File: 1441925293785.png (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441925293785.png
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>18100493
without a doubt last one. Plz no more queries, I'm exhausted man.

I see an alligator, or maybe a crocodile lurking beneath the surface of a little swamp or pond type deal. They sit with a calm yet toothy grin looking up at the surface of the water. Seems like a smug little guy if anything. Patient and ready to strike when the moment comes, but that day is clearly not today. The reptile lounges about lazily and seems to be enjoying the sun from up above.

Honestly I'm not entirely sure how to read into this. It may be a generic kinda "sit and wait" type message, or it may even be "you're the top predator of your game right now" type thing. Point is either way you're in your element, keep at it and it may just happen to turn out.

>>18100499
Just kidding one exception. Love is gonna kill me I swear. plz no more people, I'm dying over here.
>>
File: 1455579159632.jpg (50KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1455579159632.jpg
50KB, 526x701px
>>18100504
Sorry if it wasn't quite what you were looking for. Though I feel it may not be as hopeless or unhelpable as you think. I chose those words carefully. Do the impossible. It seems hopeless, but you sometimes have to look at things that seem unhelpable and still run headlong at them and hope for the best. Possibilities are always there, whether or not you cause them or not is beyond the point. The idea is that keep your hope alive, sometimes that's all we have to keep us going. When all seems lost hope for the best anyhow.

Best of luck to you anon. I hope it all turns out for you, and sorry to hear that things have been kind rough for you lately.
>>
>>18100476
Look at the small things between us? There is nothing there really. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18100238
Alright I'm out for sure now. Thanks to everyone who submitted a query. Always glad to help from time to time when I feel up to it. Best of luck to all of you in your endeavours and I hope that it all works out for the best for you all. May come back to visit you all again sometime and do more reading when I'm not as dead on the inside. Night /div/, hang in there buckos.
>>
>>18100487
Ook thanks does this mean he will eventually approach?
>>
>>18098528
Air query
>>
New Thread:

>>18100787
>>18100787
>>18100787
>>
>>18100353
Wow, after reading that, this was incredibly insightful. It clicked. Thanks, man, this means a lot!
>>
>>18101795
Opps, replied to the wrong post.
Meant for >>18100410
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.