[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 56

File: 489876543.jpg (16KB, 185x319px) Image search: [Google]
489876543.jpg
16KB, 185x319px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous Thread: >>18089650
>>
Taking one divination. Rider-Waite tarot.

Please provide:
>Name
>Age
>Sex
>Gender
>Favorite movie
>Favorite book
>Favorite music
>Religious views
>Political views
>Philosophical views
>Query
>>
>>18093367

do you want my blood type and social security number too?
>>
>>18093367
>Jefry
>21
>Male
>apocalipto
>metro 2033
>Guitar tones
>I'm the representation of my own God
>the world is in the current state because it deserves it
>play the virtual game without disturb other's, but never put yourself before others
>what will happen with this life that I'm having?
thank you very much
>>
>>18093388
some people want to learn about the people theyre reading because it makes it less lonely when ur a ronery reader
>>
>>18093415
^
>>
>>18093367
>taking one divination

you people just hate doing these things don't you
>>
>>18093397
I see that you've had a comfortable past. Your parents loved you and taught you well even though you may harbor some minor angst. Things might not have been perfect but you're a resourceful individual and have learned any extra needed to cope on your own. In fact, you might even say you're relatively happy now aside from lack of direction. Unfortunately, your future reads poorly. Negative forces will come to roost. You will face great karmic difficulty. Unless you are lucky, or willfull, you will struggle only to end up without achieving the future you desire.
>>
>>18093429
thanks for your reading good sir
may I ask you some questions if you don't mind at all
>what kind of negatives forces are you talking about?
>why great karmic difficult
>I feel capable of beating anything that this reality offers me
so even if I pass the storm I will end up without achieve my desire?
Feel free to answer any of this, I really appreciate your reading. was very accurate!
>>
>>18093422
It's not that, it's more it takes a lot of energy on our part and we get nothing in return
>>
>>18093448
Well would you do one for me if I said please and really meant it?
>>
>>18093419

Empath you SHIT

Got time to read mine now? I'll just repost my previous query.

My name starts with Vid, I can't tell you my full name because it's pretty uncommon.
Blonde hair, dark eyebrows.
Golden Sun

I'm going to try to move out and find job in a different country, but I've recently stumbled upon obstacles. Will I manage to get out this year, and how well will it go?

>Empath or Tarot
Whatever you think works best.
>>
>>18093289
>>>18093419
>
>Empath you SHIT
>
You so kek that I made a point not to read the rest of it.

Good thing that these crutches that I "use to walk" *winkwink* is just for the babes!

I need to go to bed.
It is like 3am and I need to start getting up at 7am every morning, very soon.
>>
>>18093448
you don't?
appreciation is always wonderful, but that's not the best thing
it's really interesting to look at all the different human beings, and their hopes and fears.
makes other people seem more real
it's a good feeling influencing them all toward more ideal paths if you can, as well
decisions are key and helping people decide is a bit of a responsibility, but it can be a fun one

well, anyways, it looks like there needs to be a reader here so i will do readings tonight

anyone who wants a tarot reading, just link to this post and put the following:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no
9KB, 231x250px
>>18093487
Sendo is my pic

personality is very chaotic, but reserved. I have a hard time describing myself because I see myself as a misguided everyman. Lots of value is placed in discipline and mastery. The best way I express myself and care through other people is through action, instead of words.

I want to know how my life would go if I truly threw in my lot to the world of boxing. After growing out of a childhood medical condition I can compete as an athlete if I were to choose to do so.

I'm doing it regardless of this divination but if it's possible I'd like a warning of the future pain (and success or failure) to come.
>>
>>18093367
>>18093388
kek

It's because she's looking for someone with black blood.
>>
>>18093506
working on it now
>>
File: 2016-09-04 03.03.46.jpg (313KB, 678x695px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-04 03.03.46.jpg
313KB, 678x695px
>>18093397
ur a faggot

>here to post image of me bleeding black for ACTUAL
REAL
GF. I didn't even pull this honey bunny out of a hat, honey bunny!

And, no. Not all the time. Only happened to me twice. It was so weird the first time that I took a picture when it happened again. I prick blood with needle maybe 1/12 times I inject, btw.
>>
>>18093516
sweet
>>
>>18093506
>should I be a boxer
>le worried about brain damage or some racist bullshit

Be a boxer. Fallow your dreams, kid.

What would happen if you became a boxer? Did you know that Satan knows everything? Satan decided that you can win, too. Like, World Champion kind of winning.
>>
File: 1470852034991.png (105KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
1470852034991.png
105KB, 250x252px
>>18093487
To give her the EXPLOOOOOSION! And steal panties

Fairly calm and collected. Kind of introverted. Lots of video games and animu

I'm thinking of trying out a certain program that could essentially let me live out that first part. What should I expect/is this a horrible idea doomed to failure or other harm?
>>
>>18093526
I'm going to be a boxer even if I end up being a total loser. Don't worry Satan, I know you've got my back. You haven't given up on me yet. Not since elementary school when I asked you to get revenge on santa for not being real.
>>
>>18093516
U done yet because I love you but I need to go to bed
>>
>>18093289
>>>18093526
>get revenge on santa for not being real.

That's the funniest fucking shit I've ever read, love. Lmfao.

When I was in Kindergarten, I made a point to tell all the kids that Santa wasn't real. Probably just because *I knew* that he wasn't real, but no body would believe me when I told them. Not even my parents!

Actually, my parents kind of didn't like me telling people that Santa wasn't real because kids that age aren't supposed to know that, lmfao
>>
>>18093537
I remember my very first time going to a mall. I knew he wasn't santa, but I didn't say anything. Just sat in line and waited my turn. Can you imagine how that felt? Betrayed by santa, standing there alone as the smiling faces surrounding me were suddenly thrown into question. Waiting in line looking at the other kids get all excited and happy. I wanted to grab and shake them, tell them it's not real and we're just slaves in a system

The whole operation was bogus. I was convinced that with all sources of trust in my life gone,(parents, friends, cartoons) I could turn to satan at the very least.

Not sure what the mall guy thought when I just whispered "I know" in a threatening manner before leaving
>>
File: hajime-no-ippo-1652694.jpg (136KB, 726x1150px) Image search: [Google]
hajime-no-ippo-1652694.jpg
136KB, 726x1150px
>>18093506
Personal issues: Knight of Cups and The Emperor
You seem to have a very reactionary personality, partially due to the fights, but in large part due to conflicts in your life. I hesitate to get into specifics, since I'm still out of practice at scrying, but I suppose I have to
The emperor can be bullies, manipulators, abusers. Someone holding power over another negatively... I think people have kept you down and hurt you and /or did so to people you cared for
Maybe something more subtle such as people's negative opinions, or something with direct confrontation
You seem somewhat stronger egoically but aren't 'there' yet. You need to have the power and strength of the emperor in a different way...
You are right to do this, as failing to at least try would damage your pride too much. On the other hand, once you enter into this, things will move and change quickly for you and you will live more, which will make your ego as strong as it will need to be for lots of stuff in your life

not so sure about this which is frustrating. If i'm wrong let me know

8 of Cups and Queen of Swords

It seems to be suggesting that further in the future you'll give up boxing in favor of another sport or even a non-athletic career. It's not clear if this is injury based or something else, but I'd wager on a conflict or simply a new interest. Don't think of boxing as everything, but don't train any less hard...
You'll be boxing for at least a while... I'm not great at time estimates but I'd say at least a few years

I've seen a couple boxers here and they had intense personalities like yours. Fighting is not something a comfortable and amiable person does. So there are obviously intense emotions to draw on. The water in this drawing is quite central, emotion in other words. Don't bottle up your emotions. They're valuable fuel for training.
Let's make those dreams be more than just dreams, huh?

>>18093532
sorry :T
i take a long time with serious feeling stuff
>>
i'll do major arcana readings.
just say your question and i'll post your awnser.
im using a 3 card spread btw
>>
>>18093565
I don't really know if I should simplify my question, but I asked for a divination here >>18092778
I'd greatly appreciate any guidance.
>>
>>18093565
Will I get a new girlfriend soon?
>>
>>18093565
Will I do something with my life?
>>
>>18093561

Thanks a whole bunch. Pretty spot on as well. I know what I need to do, now just doing it is the thing.

I'm glad with these results. My intention as a boxer isn't exactly to be world champion, but to take myself as far as I can, and to be a champion if that is who I really am at the nitty gritty.

I'm positive I'll learn a lot from it either way. Thanks a lot, again!
>>
>>18093561
Serious feelings are okay. :-)
They just need to be understood.

>boxing anology
It's a euphemism for how that man is a closeted homosexual. I hope he can hear you, but I know that he can't hear me.
Maybe your magic could save him?

>why is there a dark cloud in part 2?

Because the monks already found me a wife but this wife-to-be is not on a high enough level. Cute, smart, and even intersex. But not a God, like I am.
So, who is a God, like me, lil' honey bunny?

Maybe you should go ask yourself, huh..?
>>
>>18093565
will she finally meet me?
>>
>>18093579
awnser

Context: Rev. The Lovers
Meaning: Failure, foolish designs. Another account speaks of marriage frustrated and contrarieties of all kinds.

Focus: The Tower
Meanings: Misery, distress, indulgence, adversity, calamity, disgrace, deception, ruin, and unforeseen catastrophe.

Outcome: Justice
Meaning: Equity, rightness, probity, executive,triumph of the deserving side in law
>>
>>18093605
i understand you mean soulmate, but i will ask just for clarification
>>
>>18093565
Will we ever be friends again?
>>
File: wBQrXFz.gif (1000KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
wBQrXFz.gif
1000KB, 500x270px
>>18093527
Hmm let's see what's in this mind and life

Strength and the 3 of disks

Hhahah well yeah that confirms my thoughts exactly. You need to put in work, and not on that dumb program
That will just make you weak.

You need to try with her, even though you're likely to fail. Yes, it might be awkward after, but it's worth it. It will make it easier to try in the future.
If you do nothing now, it will haunt you. You need to be more outgoing and energetic and productive and I think deep down you know this

There's no reason you can't remake your personality a bit. Only the people who know you as you are now to question that, but you'll make friends later and it'll be better if you grow into a bit of a different person
Being an adult sound boring and lame, but eh
It's not bad, really

That ain't right now though. Now is time for fun and cool stuff, PRODUCTIVE fun and cool stuff in particular
Develop skills, pursue projects, and talk to many people

Don't wait for the perfect opportunity
Just go for a decent one
If not her, there will be others. Do you really want to say later on that you let this one slip without giving it a shot though? Yeah, didn't think so...

Action > inaction basically

You'll have a good sex life as long as you don't let fear of rejection scare you away
>>
File: 1425696579098.png (382KB, 700x475px) Image search: [Google]
1425696579098.png
382KB, 700x475px
Dimitar

male

love reading or whatever is closest to it, if something else pops up then i will appreciate it as well
>>
>>18093580
thats not a valid question, of course you wont
just kidding
heres your reading
>Context: Temperance
Meaning: Economy, moderation, frugality, management, accomodation

>Focus: Rev. The Empress
Meanings: Light, truth, the unraveling of involved matters, public rejoicings; according to another reading, vacillation

>Outcome: Rev. The Heirophant
Meaning: Society, good understanding, concord, overkindness, and weakness
>>
>>18093606
That sounds like a no
>>
>>18093600
>>boxing anology
>It's a euphemism for how that man is a closeted homosexual. I hope he can hear you, but I know that he can't hear me.
>Maybe your magic could save him?

Listen I know boxing is homoerotic but that's not really the part I'm worried about
>>
>>18093626
not really, no
>>
>>18093623
Thanks
>>
>>18093614
Well I was never planning on using it to replace having a normal sex life. Just as another thing I could maybe use, help me practice some skills and become more productive, confident, all that jazz. If it works right, it could help me out with a project I've been eternally throwing on the backburner
>>
File: bender.png (401KB, 264x384px) Image search: [Google]
bender.png
401KB, 264x384px
>>18093487
I'm a straight forward person, I'm pretty confident but inside me is just chaos I can get really depressed and then I can be really happy, I might be extroverted then the next day I'm not.

I ask you about my love life in a near future.

Thank you
>>
>>18093608
No, I'm talking about a girl I met online whom I'm trying to meet in person, then possibly go out with. Don't know about her being my soulmate.
>>
>>18093565
Will I get a gf/romanticpartner/fwb soon?
>>
>>18093565
So we are going to date and see what happens. What the cards say about our chances? Are we better off as friends?
>>
>>18093658
okay then
here's your reading then
>Context: The High Priestess
Meaning: Secrets, mystery, the future as yet unrevealed, the woman who interests the querent, silence, tenacity, mystery, wisdom, and science (i used the male querent option, because i assumed you were male)

>Focus: Death
Meanings: End, morality, destruction, corruption; also, for a man, the loss of a benefactor.

>Outcome: The Hermit
Meanings: Prudence, circumspection; also and especially treason, dissimulation, roguery, corruption
>>
File: 1446812597993.png (901KB, 896x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1446812597993.png
901KB, 896x1198px
>>18093582
Yeah, strength is your strong suit, you got lots of physical and mental capabilities and are focused. You'll go pretty far, especially if you study the game deeply
Beat some people up for me
Win some tournament maybe
>>18093600
yeah yeah the two in one magick etc whew

Well, marriage between humans and humans or humans and gods is alright, but gods and gods is best, because that's what makes baby gods, you see
If you're a god, I could not agree more that you should seek another to have a child with
Really though, you had better comport yourself with more elegance if you're going to call yourself a god.
Not just your speech... hard drugs are a path to mediocrity

What's the opposite of ascension/apotheosis?
Because that's what is happening to you. As addictive drugs bind your soul's focus to physical sensations, you lose your godhood, maybe forever. Dumbass

If you wanna get high, stick to softer stuff
Anything you could be injecting is fucking way too hard a drug for anyone to have. I hope I'm wrong and you inject insulin and the blood is black for some reason other than foreign substances but that doesn't seem likely...

>>18093646
what project huh? dating sim or something hahahah nevermind XD

you do what you feel. i'll just point out that she would probably think that was a bit creepy
some girls would be flattered maybe but that's less likely.
honestly i think it's unhealthy, and that's a bias, and the cards are more neutral annoyingly. They did agree that it would be best to try to talk and flirt a bit with her when you feel like you can, and not to wait on that

>>18093657
alright b-rod u next
not sure how many more i can do. pretty tired.
>>
>>18093664
fuck, a lot of "will i get a girlfriend" questions. Ask something else people!

>Context: Rev. Temperance
Meanings: Things connected to churches, religions, sects, the priesthood, sometimes even the priest who will marry the querent; also disunion, unfortunate, combinations, competing interests

One more boys!
>>
>>18093679
fuck, i forgot the other too, sorry

>Focus: The Heirophant
Meaning: Marriage, alliance, captivity, servitude, realization; by another account, mercy and goodness, inspiration, the man with whom the querent has recourse

>Outcome: Rev. The Fool
Meanings: Negligence, absence, distribution, carelessness, apathy, nullity, vanity
>>
*two
that fucking typo
>>
File: bender.jpg (22KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
bender.jpg
22KB, 320x239px
ehh sorry bro i kinda forgot... im fallin asleep but ill try this

>>18093657
You are the Prince of Wands
Good, this is a very good personality for finding romance, as it is attractive. I'd say your personality is likely more attractive than your body. Have some confidence, man! You haven't been getting out quite enough. Have you even been partying? Because I don't feel it.
Chaos inside? Make your outside more chaotic, too. It's best if inside and outside match, for reasons. You may not be able to control the chaos on the inside much, but the outside you can more

okay for some reason I'm not getting deep romance feels here, so much. Either just sexual, or only dating for a while, or you mess up hahah
ladys:
Justice – Glasses. Stern, but goodhearted. Will talk on and on for long stretches of time.
Two of Disks – Obviously the big booby one. Always on the move. Too fast for you.
The Moon – Pale skin and hair. Distant, though many are attracted to her. Nice butt.

Okay idk how seriously I took that I'm pretty tired here

>>18093679
Ehh, romance is gonna be a big portion of main concerns. We're basically saying 'focus on one thing to know about' as ,and when people have to choose out of all the things on their mind, romance is what feels most important to most
It's understandable. We only have so much time, and people have priorities

eh im yawning
im out, goodnight x
>>
>>18093746
night spicy boii, and thanks for the advice
>>
>>18093746
thanks! goodnight
>>
still one more reading, guys
>>
>>18093746
xd you say disks
>>
>>18093676
The project is a typical rpg type story. But the first half of the program is all about using hypnosis to experience a setting. The second half is about tulpas but....I don't know if I want to go that far. So there isn't really a "her" involved at all either way. Since the cards are apparently neutral at least it seems like there's no harm in starting with the first part
>>
>>18093773
I have been talking to this woman and we will see where things lead us.
But i am curious to know what the cards say about us. Are better off as friends or what?
>>
>>18093788
didnt you already ask this question?
>>
>>18093791
and didn't get a reading.
>>
>>18093794
yeah you did
>>
>>18093794
>>18093674
>>
>>18093799
i am not that guy
I am this one>>18093666
>>
File: 1472619234374.jpg (166KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1472619234374.jpg
166KB, 864x1152px
I'll do a couple of rune readings for whoever answers this post for a while.

I need queries, the more specific the question the more specific the answer.

If you feel like you need to thank me, upload any good artwork you happen to have.
>>
>>18093746
>ladies

Oh! I love this game:

Moon Card: me because I have the nicest ass of the squad. ;-p

Two of Disks: Spicy gurl. Duh. She is the one doing the reading.

Justice: If the girl with the glasses talks too long, well...
Talon will probably never get his hands on her.
What makes a cloud heavy in grey is that is full of water.

Sometimes... it needs to rain. :-/
>>
So, I have a question. Not a roleplayer or whatever, feel free to ignore me for not lurking enough, but I wonder.

I'm some sort of diviner. I'm new. I see things in my dreams. I've seen the future. The first time I directly remember it was a little over a decade ago, just before middle school. I've always had some dreams that felt far more real than others. At some point in the last six years, I documented that. As a man, at the time, who had an interest but no real belief in the paranormal, I directly documented the fact, down to the schematics/layout of a building, that I could see the future in a dream. If we ever get dream-reading machines, I can prove the existence of the paranormal, but that's a fun fantastic pipe dream.

Basically, I want to help with this. I want to find a way to harness and grow this, and have no clue how. I've dabbled at lucid dreaming before, but it never caught too well, especially not with any of the more "realistic" dreams.

Anyone have any tips or any places to point me at?
>>
>>18093806
will i have a boyfriend/girlfriend soon
>>
>>18093806
>can't upload my art because it is all NSFW
>my life needs a trigger warning and you guys know how much I am not joking about this
>>
>>18093809
My advice would be to definitely do a dream diary, both to keep track of what you see and also crucially to improve your dream recall, and then start working on doing it consistently (could try lucid dreaming again, could also try some of those dream-enhancing supplements, I'll get you details if you're interested.)
>>
>>18093806
how will the rest of the year is going to be like for me?
>>
File: DSC_0170.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0170.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18093811
Reversed Ur.

Something is really unhealthy, physically, and it's blocking progress.
>>
>>18093809

>Swami is sorry that he does not have a dream machine to supply you with
>is proud of you
>wants you to know that your name is Thoth, too
>>
Is anyone doing readings? I usually don't ask the typical love reading so please forgive me and thank you for your time if you help.
Please let me know what information is needed
>>
>>18093823
Thoth is anarexic. :-/
>>
>>18093806
Hey
Would really enjoy a love reading
thanks
>>
File: DSC_0171.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0171.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18093821
Reversed Laf.

Laf generally is a rune that signifies the ocean and the difficulty of peering into its depth while being outside, and as such deep murky things in general.
This reverse laf for me I think means similar, but you'll be in the middle of the murkiness.

This is one of the rune positions I'm really uncomfortable with interpreting, but don't expect much clarity to come, things will only be visible once they're pretty close.
>>
>>18093800
i'll give you a reading then

>Context: The Empress
Meanings: Fruitfulness, action, initiative, length of days; the unknown, clandestine; also difficulty, doubt, and ignorance

>Focus: Rev. Wheel of Fortune
Meanings: Increase, abundance, superfluity

>Outcome:The Tower
Meanings: Misery, distress, indulgence, adversity, calamity, disgrace, deception, ruin, and unforeseen catastrophe.
>>
>>18093823
prob cuz im fat xd
>>
That was my last reading for tonight. i might do some more tomorrow.
>>
File: DSC_0172.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0172.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18093832
Reverse Dorn.

Ouch, this one can be nasty. It means violence turned inwards, so the advice would be "Don't fuck yourself up" because you're apparently close to doing so.
>>18093839
Goddammit I knew it, I had this feeling but didn't dare say it in the blue. Got to trust myself more next time.
>>
>>18093835
i see, makes sense as i can't see anything in this sea of confusion
>>
File: 20160903_123209.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160903_123209.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>18093806
My love life is shifting tectonically. I recently met someone that's 7 years older and we'll spoken, smart, handsome.. you get the picture. These sorts of people keep popping up in my life and I would really appreciate some sort of guidance or reference. I would love to get to know this man but am afraid.

I hope you like this pic. It's a sundown in my backyard yesterday
>>
>>18093846
Sundog *
>>
File: The temple of the world.jpg (673KB, 1283x1600px) Image search: [Google]
The temple of the world.jpg
673KB, 1283x1600px
>>18093806
recently through a group that is trying spread local politic awareness i met this woman and we have great affinity, its like we known each other for a long time. She wants to date and see where things go, and i like her but i am not really feeling it. I usually get very passionate about the woman i am interested in but she makes me relaxed and i never had that before. I would like to ask the runes what is most positive for both of us. To invest in a relationship or to just chill
>>
Do people ever ask anything other than "whats my next GF gonna look like" or that generally insipid shit? I thought people asked for readings if it was something important, rather than just hitting up a thread and putting these people to work. To me it makes the whole of divination look like a freaking joke.
>>
>>18093836
oh shit.

Thanks for the reading
>>
File: DSC_0173.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0173.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18093846
Ur.

Ur is a rune of the primal origin and also of primal strength. Basically, trust in simplicity and in the body, go for the core and not the surface, and don't overthink or overcomplicate things.

Also, I don't see how that picture is a sundown, but it happens to fit really well with stuff I was searching so big thank you for that.
>>
>>18093857
People worry about maybe 3 things mostly.
Love, money and health.
>>
>>18093806
I've been told there's a spirit round here. Is he related to my mother or did he just happen to die in this apartment?
>>
File: blankdragon.png (456KB, 1600x1206px) Image search: [Google]
blankdragon.png
456KB, 1600x1206px
>>18093806
Do I have a pending curse to act over me or my loved ones? If so, how should I approach to counter it?
>>
>>18093857
>where do you think we are.avi
>>
File: DSC_0174.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0174.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18093853
I pulled out Yr.

Yr is a very seasonal rune, it's heavily tied in with the moon's phases and the phases of commitment. Basically the runes are predicting some heavy oscillation in how much you two feel for each other, which isn't great for a relationship.

I wish I would have drawn an Eh...
>>18093857
In terms of what preoccupies people most, that question is pretty high on the list. You can always say you won't take any love queries if that bothers you.

>>18093806
I WILL ONLY ANSWER RUNE READING QUERIES ABOVE THIS POST, I AM DONE AFTERWARDS.
>>
>>18093875
How successful will I be with my studies leading into a job and lifestyle I want to achieve? (money and power)
>>
File: DSC_0175.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0175.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18093871
Man, upright.

The spirit feels definitely female, with a certain openness and peace to it as well.
Sadly not sure if I can really answer the mother question, but it doesn't seem hostile at least from this rune.
>>
what's the secret to getting a reading done? I've been trying to get one for 2 days but my post always gets ignored.
>>
>>18093884
Answering a reader.
>>
>>18093884
Refer to a person who's reading. There's always some here and there, but they generally prefer when you query them directly instead of throwing out a query and expecting someone to read it.

Or go to the IRC; there's occasionally one or two who are up for reading anons.
>>
File: DSC_0176.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0176.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18093872
Noth.

No, you don't, only the spirit of destiny.
>>
>>18093881
That's weird. The person I asked about it last basically made it sound like it was someone who was an asshole. Could it be two seperate spirits? Maybe the peaceful one is around right now and the asshole kind of tries to own the place every so often?
>>
Have divinations helped any of you in major areas of your life? Does anyone have a good story of how divination helped them in a big way?
>>
File: M1mezYH.jpg (303KB, 366x4714px) Image search: [Google]
M1mezYH.jpg
303KB, 366x4714px
>>18093890

Thank you anon! If I can still ask; Is there any problem in my life that I should be facing but that Im obviating?
>>
>>18093890
Also, implied on >>18093901
, should I fear something from the spirit of destiny?
>>
>>18093806
What is the best course of action to take against N?

I'm female
>>
>>18093205

This was a reading from the last thread, I wanted to thank the person who did it because it was pretty scary to hear those things. Thats pretty much a very strong point of whats happening in this relationship.

Although ID appreciate if another reader or the same reader could shed a little bit more light on who or what im dealing with. Yes its a long distance online relationship, with alot of feelings along the way. Against my better judgment I do want to trust that the individuals who i've been speaking with are who they say they are, even though proof has been way more then what some people would like to live with. They say they have reason for protecting their identity and im trying my best to respect that request. Although I guess coming here and now asking for some light to be shed on this matter may not be very respectful although, im not looking for names or anything.

Maybe just a way for a reader to confirm they are genuinely not cat fishing me really bad or their isnt a super negative or evil malicious act behind all of this. Im 29, Aries, not very trust worthy ( even though ive been playing this trust game with these so called several girls over a span of almost two years now ), open minded, maybe too open minded, a long shot, hail mary hoping kind of person.

Thanks for taking a read over my story here, its much appreciated.
>>
>>18093864
Sun dog* my mistype ^^;

Thank you for the reading, very interesting
>>
>>18093884
Refrain yourself from doing air-queries (not being directed to any reader). Regularly check /div/ for readers. Sure you can get reading from air one but more like it's exception rather than a rule.
>>
Hey, any readers able to help a friend of mine?

She had a reading or two about relationship with one guy (or in general, I don't remember) but things got pretty bad (he is with another woman now, catch her by surprise).

She likes long term relationships, but got dumped one week before marriage, and since them, she got no luck in finding someone. With almost 30 years, her chances are getting smaller and smaller of finding a partner.

Thanks already!
>>
>>18094093

Oh, i forgot to mention, the readings were pretty positive. Her bad surprise is because of that.
>>
File: 1412445069229.jpg (125KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1412445069229.jpg
125KB, 800x999px
>>18093806
do me please >>18093619
>>
File: blooming-orchid-gif.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
blooming-orchid-gif.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I'm going to do few rune readings, not sure how much I'll take but let know when I'm finished
I'm still learning and need some practice, feedback is always welcome
Give me an alias, gender, sign and a specific query
I'll try my best to give you all a nice reading.

Today's song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1usEXz_YfOk
>>
File: 457.jpg (180KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
180KB, 500x707px
>>18094232
>helios
>male
>How can i put more hope into myself as oppose of dragging it down even more?
>>
>>18094232
Alice, Female, Virgo
What will happen in my love life in the next few months?
>>
>>18094232
Hera
female
cancer
Is my future joyfull?
>>
File: Demon meditating.jpg (167KB, 1600x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Demon meditating.jpg
167KB, 1600x1149px
>>18094232

Can you do one for my friend and one for me?

My friend is >>18094093
>Leticia
>female
>Aquarius

Me:
>P.A.F.
>Male
>Leo

>I'm progressing well enough in my occult path (I'm bardonist) ? There is something more that I can do to improve more in the Bardon method and my spiritual path in general?

Thanks, reader!
>>
>>18094232
>Delic
>male
>Capricorn
>What does the love of my life looks like in the best detail possible.

Ty
>>
>>18094232
>>18094232
Cass
female
Virgo
I like a guy and I'm wondering if it's going to go anywhere if any direction. Thanks.
>>
>>18094232
Ashwood
Male
Libra
Going through some pretty rough patches right now. Any luck on me seeing a light at the end soon or am I shit out of luck? Will I find what I'm after at the end of the tunnel?
>>
File: E_kS_D.gif (4MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
E_kS_D.gif
4MB, 720x405px
>>18094236
>How can i put more hope into myself as oppose of dragging it down even more?
-Nauthiz, Tiwaz merkstave & Ansuz
It's hard to have hope when everything around seems to be constricting us right? But we need to keep still sometimes, endure the storm and learn from it, let it build us stronger. With this restriction your mind goes blocked too, your energy doesn't flow and you're not even able to count on others. After chaos comes order, you may be in a difficult situation now that doesn't let you take a step, but don't let your mind go still as well. Forge it, make it, make it sharper than ever to cut those ropes on you. The gods speaks to you, clear your mind to hear their voice and advice they have to free yourself. The sign is there... Good luck!

>>18094238
>What will happen in my love life in the next few months?
-Nauthiz, Raido & Hagalaz
Seems that you're finally breaking free from something or someone, moving away, if not physically at least your way of thinking won't be the same. This movement or travel that might bring to some drastic change will take in place that may not be nice at first but will open your ways to new beginnings. Best wishes

>>18094240
>Is my future joyfull?
-Uruz, Eihwaz & Sowilo
Yes if you put yourself into it, use your energy to what makes you happy, find the purpose in what you're doing and stick to your goal and your path is shining ahead. Good luck
>>
>>18093932
>>18094232
E
Female
Gemini
>>
>>18094232
can you do me? >>18093619
my sign is cancer, alias vulpes
>>
>>18094232
Aiden
Female
Virgo
What will happen in my love life for the next month?
>>
>>18094286
L
Male , gemimi.

How can I improve myself as a person ? What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18094232
I'm Ash, male, Picses.
My heart yearns to reconnect with either of two figures from the past, a woman or young man. Is it right for me or noble to try to rekindle a friendship or more with either of these two, or is my desire misleading my true path?

thank you
>>
>>18094232
Scout
Female libra
How does he feel?
>>
>>18094232

Zach, Male, Taurus
Am I being too picky/choosy, or am I correct to be patient and wait for what I want exactly?
>>
File: giphy.gif (451KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
451KB, 480x270px
>>18094093
>>18094241
A love reading for your friend if she's going to find love, is that it? I'd like a specific query so I know what to focus on and well, I don't like saying my age here but I'm over 30 and trust me, there's no limited age to find love. Love attracts love.

And to your query, I'm not experienced in occult readings since the runes are new to me so I hope you don't mind:
>I'm progressing well enough in my occult path (I'm bardonist) ? There is something more that I can do to improve more in the Bardon method and my spiritual path in general?
-Raidho, Jera & Thurisaz merkstave
You must place your focus on the right direction, something tells me (the rune :P) that you should see the bigger picture before making a move and you will get the results from your efforts if you keep developing it and don't get stagnated. As much as you want to grow, don't be hasty, think carefully before acting, you will get there, no need to brute force. Good luck!

>>18094243
>What does the love of my life looks like in the best detail possible.
With the runes? Oh well... Let's see what I can come up with
-Sowilo, Nauthiz & Eihwaz
Blonde, blue eyes...
Bright and direct, probably a pale woman with a hard temper but very helpful and sociable...

>>18094246
>I like a guy and I'm wondering if it's going to go anywhere if any direction. Thanks.
-Thurisaz, Isa, Dagaz & Sowilo
In the past things seemed a bit rough, coming too strong, making you halt now and slowing down for now, what's seem to follow soon is a change, the situation will be clearer between you two in the near future, so for now use this "pause" to make sure what you really feel and his feelings as well, wait for the right time to act. Best wishes
>>
>>18094232
mikey
male
cancer

how does the girl i like feel about me? does she like me back?
>>
>>18094232
>Davlek
>Male
>Cancer
>I want to get in contact with a specific entity that I THINK I already encountered in my youth. Should I go on with it ?
>>
>>18094393
>>18094398

lol ur proabbly not even a real cancer, bro
>>
>>18094407
Not him, but remember being cancer but then I was Gemini like wat
>>
>>18094407

What do you mean ? I was born July second, what am I if I am not Cancer ?
>>
>>18094372

>>18094241 here

Yes, the query for her can be that one, if she will have a happy love live, she is worried to never find one for her, love has no age indeed, but relationship is a must in her whole life, and I've never seen a person witch so bad luck in that aspect of life.

As for me, thanks again for the reading, I started to get worried about my progression time, but I will not make haste, then.
>>
>>18094429
People take their zodiacs literally.
>>
>>18094451
Yeah I know that some people do , but what in all that I said would make you think I'm lying about my zodiac ?
>>
Is someone available for a reading?
>>
>>18094464
I can do a quick tarot for you
>name/nickname
>shape color combo
>query
>>
>>18094466
Dré
orange triangle
Is it really her and/or will she respond?
>>
>>18094336
>>18094466

A dark square
>>
File: rose-animated-gif-9.gif (2MB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
rose-animated-gif-9.gif
2MB, 300x240px
>>18094258
>Going through some pretty rough patches right now. Any luck on me seeing a light at the end soon or am I shit out of luck? Will I find what I'm after at the end of the tunnel?
-Sowilo, Jera & Dagaz
Yes, definitely, Sowilo just say it'll clear up, don't give up right now because Jera is also a nice rune saying you'll reap what you sow, so no matter what is going on with you life now, keep positive, keep doing nice things because what is yours is there soon and you will be more stable. I wish you all the best and hang in there!

>>18094308
>>18093932
>What is the best course of action to take against N?
-Berkana merkstave & Eihwaz
Is N a family member? Berkana reversed here talks about some family conflict or some sort of deceit going on that went out of control. Eihwaz advises to protect yourself first and foremost, rely on your own power to endure, this shall pass if you direct your will to it. Good luck.

>>18093619
>>18094309
>love reading or whatever is closest to it, if something else pops up then i will appreciate it as well
-Tiwaz merkstave, Sowilo, Ehwaz & Isa
You've been thinking too much about it? Feeling things that has happening to you wasn't fair and you've sacrificed a lot. Sowilo is coming out a lot today which is good, a rune of power and light from the sun and there's a possibility of a relationship in the near future if you keep your intentions clear and then you'll be able to act .

Queue finished, not doing more readings than these please, I'm taking a break and I'll finish yours:
>>18094327
>>18094336
>>18094339
>>18094343
>>18094358
>>18094393
>>18094398
>>18094449
>>
>>18094466
If you're doing a second one :
Malice
red diamond
Should I try to contact one of them ?
>>
>>18094476
I don't think she'll be responding, and if she does she isn't the one. Holding you back from her being the one is that you need to be more decisive. There's a lack of action because of fear or something along those lines. But I would recommend making decisions that are to better yourself. Improve yourself in the coming times rather than focusing on this relationship
>>
>>18094498
>>18094478
Sorry, I only really had time to do the one, quick reading
>>
>>18094506
It's ok.
Thank you for even replying !
>>
>>18094491
Thank you so much, I can understand the family thing, but no they are not family. I'll have to try and protect myself like the runes suggest
>>
>>18094501
I didn't mean if she was "the one" I just wanted to know if the person who contacted me recently is really who she claims to be.

Otherwise thanks. I want to move on from this past relationship and take my life back.
>>
>>18094506
Apologies , I read it wrong.

Thank you
>>
>>18094457
Which post were you
>>
>>18094398
>>18094563
that one.
>>
>>18094564
I think the stereotype is that cancers are emotional housebodies who are sensitive? I'm not too sure. That guy was pointing out how your query wasn't related to emotions and is more of a daring type sign to ask something like that (i.e. Sagittarius)
>>
>>18094572
I must admit that I am pretty emotional , but this is something I've tried to get rid of for years.
>>
>>18094584
It's nothing to be ashamed of anon. I think that guy was trying to say that all cancer signs care about are emotions and love querys of the sort.
>>
>>18094604
Oh ok , and when you're a guy , how can you not be ashamed of being emotional ?
>>
>>18094710
Nothing wrong with it. Have problem?
>>
>>18094710
What's the problem with men being emotional? Everyone has emotions, but it's just the matter of dealing with them properly or keeping them to yourself. But you can't keep them in or just push them down by saying ''I'm a man, I shouldn't be emotional''. That just leads to all sorts of mess in the mind.
>>
>>18094736
>>18094728
Well , it seen as bad for men to be emotionals , and people always told me I was a litle bitch when I was a kid. I simply don't want to go back to this.
>>
>>18094774
I mean, if you're so emotional that you let them carry you away and make you incapable of taking a logical decision, then sure, that's too emotional. But emotions play a large part in how we push ourselves to do things; they're a powerful tool and they keep one's sanity in check. You're no psychopath who has his brain stunted in such a way that you're next to incapable of feeling emotions, you're a human. And humans feel.

It's a shame you had to experience that, since they're not all that bad when they're directed properly. I dare to say that in magic, emotions can really push your internal drive, if directed properly, to perform rather interesting feats.
>>
>>18094736
Agree
>>18094774
Thats silly, bet those "emotionless" men are just assholes. As a girl, I cried a lot when I was a kid because I was bullied by boys, guess what, they all also told me I was acting like little bitch, just because I didnt handle my emotions like guys do. Yet, Ive seen many men cry and noone really made fun of them. If you see a guy cry, something fucked up happened to him, if you see women cry.. ehh... am I right?
Its good to be emotional, emotionless ppl are fucked up in head.
>>
File: 20160904_092528.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160904_092528.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
Could i get a clarification of this reading please...pic related
Thanks
>>
>>18094779
>>18094785
I guess you guys are right ... but I still feel the need to not show my negative emotions . If something makes me sad , I try to get my mind off of it by playing a game , or going on a bike ride. If I'm angry , I try to sleep or relax the most I can. Before I started doing this , I would start crying in front of people in a regular conversation , out of nowhere. Now I don't as much.
>>
>>18094814
You learn in time. At least in a way you have some outlets here and there, but at the same time crying can't hurt when you're alone and you're just overwhelmed. It's a very fast way to blow out any emotions.

Show negative emotions when they really fit the context. Sadness during a funeral is normal. Anger during an argument can also be reasonably normal. But otherwise keep a balance.
>>
I got a tarot set a long time ago, what do.
>>
>>18094817
Thank you.
>>
>>18094818
Do readings pls
>>
>>18094710
I am a female and I would think it would be a great to have an emotional bf as long as it wasn't in the extremes (I.e. crying everyday). Living by other people's standards is not a way to live your life and won't give you what you want.
>>
>>18094791
I don't know what spread that is but I would interpret that as taking a chance at something you don't have a lot of experience in, still preparing ahead of time though and not just winging it, it'll probably be a good outcome involving you learning
>>
>>18094881
Well I didn't cry everyday , it's just that I got sad about things that other guys didn't
>>
>>18094933
Like what?
>>
File: 03600.jpg (23KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
03600.jpg
23KB, 500x345px
>>18093782
Ah that's perfectly fine, then
I felt that you were doing this instead of flirting with people IRL, but if I'm wrong about that, that's good

>>18093807
Cute

>>18093809
Dream journal with DETAILS
Especially projected date & time
Guess based on the weather and other clues what the time of years is etc.
You need to know your ability and the limits of its strength and accuracy if you're gonna train it
Don't try to prove the paranormal if you actually encounter it
If you legitimately can see likelihoods like some seem to be able to, keep it to yourself and use it to do good
What do you think happens with people that go public with that sort of thing? You think this is new? Gifted prognosticators have always been ridiculed and/or used by unscrupulous people for money and power

>>18094791
not my cards so i can't really see much
i'd say...

the 3 is what you want to achieve, the obvious goals

the 3 cards below it are the necessary things

Knight of Swords - understanding logically, planning, carrying out plans methodically
The Sun - relaxing, trying to at least act happier, going outside more
Page of Swords - shifting your mentality to where it should be more. new things, studies, activities etc that will test the sharpness of your mind

>>18094818
study and observe others for a bit, then try some readings on your own just for yourself
then in a few days when you have a decent feel for it, try doing readings here. could be fun, right?

not op, but:
Any magickal system teaches, you can overcome the difficulties, life throws at you, if you understand the goal, you "chose" for this life.So.. if you get to know what to be mindful about, you will be able to handle it.
Also.... this writer worked with fear. If you believe this shit, you will, no: must end up this way. You see... if some random stranger on the street told you: tomorrow something terrible will happen to you. And you look after something terrible, then you will see sth terrible. Because... you were focusing on this. If he told you, all will be fine, you will see a day where all is fine.

Also stranger might have wanted the best for you... but... this isn't what you always get.
>>
File: a_hug_by_5anta-d56bwb0.png (359KB, 684x654px) Image search: [Google]
a_hug_by_5anta-d56bwb0.png
359KB, 684x654px
>>18093487
will i achieve my objective for long term?
>>
>>18094973

^
i am introverte calm smart and curious
>>
>>18094933
Like I remember this one time one of my friend got injured real bad , and when I tried visiting him at the hospital , his brother and another guy stop me from going there and said "stop being a pussy and get over it" . Just stuff like that.
>>
>>18094948
>>18094980
forgot to tag
>>
File: Kagura.jpg (80KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kagura.jpg
80KB, 423x600px
>>18093487
Shy, not outgoing, typical cancer, homey, caring, very lazy, mean, hate wasting my time, hate doing things for those who dont appreciate.
I want someone to love, but Im single, bad at dating, shy and stuff - When I will find the one?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1920x1080px
>>18093487
Lazy , over-motivated by some things, introvert (I guess) , kinda lost in life right now , lonely.

In what field should I go to learn more about myself ? Would it even be worth it , or should I try making myself instead of discovering it, since I can't seem to fit in anything.
>>
File: 62.png (82KB, 302x300px) Image search: [Google]
62.png
82KB, 302x300px
>>18093487
I'm kind of shy I guess, I like doing my best, but getting over that shyness is a hurdle for me. I'm a nice dude, and a lot of pals tell me I'm funny. I get flustered easy though.

I kinda wanna know how my next lover is gonna be, and if our relationship will be a happy one. I'm really bummed about a previous love experience and would really appreciate some sight in that department.
>>
File: good morning.jpg (35KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
good morning.jpg
35KB, 640x427px
>>18094980
yeah it's rather unfortunate that empathy among males is so strongly discouraged
part of the reason the world's not doing as good as it should...
what can one person do, to reverse the cookie-cutter effect of society? not a whole lot except for helping other people, one by one...
even if i helped a million people, it'd be tiny compared to how messed up and boring human society has made its people :(

oh well, that's why i'm here to do readings so i shouldn't complain

ill start with this one >>18094973 once i can get out of bed and make food
gimme 5-15 minutes to get started

then i should be able to do many readings
>>
File: desperation.png (356KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
desperation.png
356KB, 1100x900px
>>18093487
I'm very much like >>18094985 (maybe we should go out with each other? kek)
Really hate it when people waste my time and energy. I have a lot to give, but I need something in return too. Introvert, stubborn, caring, observant.
What will happen if I give her an ultimatum?
>>
>>18094998
Yeah , that's kinda sad how society is nowadays ... Well I mean , it pretty much have always been like that.
>>
>>18093487
>>18095014
let me know if you need me to describe her too
>>
>>18094998
>yeah it's rather unfortunate that empathy among males is so strongly discouraged
>part of the reason the world's not doing as good as it should...
guys stop being cucks, and emphathy among males is not discouraged it just isn't about being a little pussy, you can't stop crying because someone hurt your friend while in a battlefield but you'll trust him with your life
>>
>>18095042
I've been called a bitch just cause I said I felt bad for a cat that we saw who was living on the streets and getting beated. Yes empathy is discouraged.
>>
>>18095042
Just by taking one look at your post, I can tell that you think that way because you're not a male with enough empathy to actually get called a sissy over it.

Empathy's not really considered masculine, and males have got some pretty strict gender roles thrust upon them. Unless you're constantly taking pleasure in the destruction of things, you're probably gonna get beaten up.
>>
>>18094992
I'm not Ash (hence the lack of name/trip) but I tried to answer your question. Unfortunately, instead, I found out that pretty soon you're either going to get married or meet the person you're going to marry. So grats on that.
>>
>>18095084
Ehm, that was really unexpected.
That means it's someone I don't know at all yet and that I'll meet soon ? To be honest I didn't plan to get married, ever. So this is bit stressfull lol.
>>
>>18095084
>>18095096
Oh and thanks by the way for the reading !
>>
>>18095096
It could also mean you're going to go to a wedding and while there you'll find the answer to your question. Just seemed less likely than the possibilities I listed the first time. With the additional information that you kind of don't want to ever get married, it could easily be that.
>>
>>18095084
>>18095106
Oh , alright , I'll keep an eye open for that. Thanks
>>
>>18095071
the world is cruel that's why we need tough men and not wimps
>>
>>18094973
Lost my post god I hate rewriting
Did you know there's a button on the keyboard that exits applications whoops hahahah

Yeah you asked a yes/no question... The future's not so set in stone from our perspective and definite answers and details seem suspect to me which is why I avoid this

Queen of Cups, The Moon
You want it enough, but the emotions themselves aren't enough to motivate you to the extent that you need. You will fail if you do not feel things fully. Pain is unfortunate, but not feeling it doesn't mean it isn't there. It's just on a deeper level, and you are less alive when you don't feel that stuff on the surface

I'm not saying the SURFACE surface, more like your conscious mind
Though there's nothing wrong with you wearing your heart on your sleeve so to speak, as it is your strong suit

Don't feel sorry for yourself. That only makes it harder to try for that. I'm guessing the goal is romance? Really it's not clear, as you have a few issues and dreams and I can't tell really what is specifically the focus here

Whatever the case, you sure want it a lot. Not having it may have made you depressed and made it even harder to pursue..

You need to slow down and connect with yourself more if you want to break the negative cycles that are impeding you and actually get what you seek
>>
File: 84285434.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
84285434.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>18093487
Male , gemini
5'11 , glasses , quiet ,cutious anf can over react sometimes

Hoe is my future love life looking? Will I find a qt?
>>
>>18094980
That's not overly emotional at all, those guys were assholes. You were just being a good friend. Don't worry about what assholes think.
>>
>>18095145
Yeah I guess, but when everybody is like that it's kinda hard.
>>
Why is there an Influx in rune readings?
>>
File: TrevorGoodchild3.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
TrevorGoodchild3.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
>>18093487
>I am an entrepreneurial spirit, a polymath, with interest in vast and diverse fields often failing settling in one. Very ambitious and perseverant, will not give up until I win.

>will my current job and projects I work on elevate me to the level as I plan them to.
>>
male
pisces
tatit

when will my next job be?
I'm running out of funds to cover my expenses
>>
File: image.jpg (985KB, 2055x2518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
985KB, 2055x2518px
>>18095148
I agree, where are my tasseomancers?
>>
File: large.jpg (187KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
187KB, 500x500px
>>18095042
Empathy for the enemy as a soldier is obviously misplaced, and dangerous for you, and those you fight alongside.

However, noncombatants have no good reason to be trained to quash empathy as soldiers logically are and should be.

Let those who develop toughness on their own be the tough ones. Most people who act tough aren't and shouldn't, and only do so because society has taught them that this is respectable and desirable.

I have nothing but scorn for the majority of 'alpha' people. Solipsism is not an attractive quality and neither is acting tough when you are not

>>18095148
It just depends on what readers are present

>>18094985
10 of Disks, Strength, 4 of Disks, 9 of Cups
Soon! Surprisingly soon you'll have opportunities for romance. Stay optimistic and don't fear responding when he talks to you
Someone else might get him then :T
Sorry that might be stress creating

Also you apparently need to talk a bit more though yes, you're shy and it's hard
You need to be seen by more people and talk to them in order to create chances for change for yourself here

You can do it, really. It's simpler and harder and easier than it seems, and you're going to become less extroverted, which will help with finding someone

Things are looking up for the future, though the present is still a bit turbulent and disappointing...

You'll find some nice boy, don't worry
Just try to make that happen sooner rather than later, okay?
And don't focus on finding 'the one' when you have had so little experience. Okay that bit is not so much the cards talking, more my own advice so take it or leave it

You can love someone without them being 'the one'
You're too young to be thinking of settling down I feel

You will find someone you connect with well it looks like, but I don't want you to get too caught up in that and mess up a nice thing somehow...
>>
File: thoth_wands_nine_full.jpg (241KB, 727x1076px) Image search: [Google]
thoth_wands_nine_full.jpg
241KB, 727x1076px
eh mediocre at best so far
guess i'm not in the right place for this work
i'll try taking a break and getting away from the computer a bit and clear my head.
i'll continue in a half hour or so and hopefully i'm more apt then

>>18095207
>>18095042
ah forgot to mention that yes, of course soldiers have love for their comrades in arms and of course it can't afford to be a highly emotional thing in the moment, as strong emotions are dangerously distracting in combat
in certain locations and in the army, machismo and the ability to dismiss feelings is not only healthy, but necessary
>>
>>18095207
Aww that pic is so adorable!
Breaking the shyness and quietness will be hard, but with the right person I think I will be okay. Youre right, I have little experience with dating, had only one bf. I am young and its true that all my life is just ahead of me and settling down now would be a crazy thing to do. I just dont want to be alone, and share someone my life with. I hope I will have enough courage and charm to get him. Thank you so much for the reading, it was very positive and cheerful in my opinion.
>>
I'll do a few readings. I'm kind of new so forgive any mistakes. I'll take anyone and do as many as I muster up the energy to. (Rider-Waid, Golden Dawn Spread)

All I need is a question from you
>>
>>18095260
My next gf or romantic partner, how do i meet her when why how is she, just everything you can tell me about it :) thank you
>>
>>18095260

I'm >>18094093

Can you do a read for her? She will have a happy long term love life in the future?
>>
>>18095260
Yo, mind hooking me up with a love read? I'm a pretty lonely dude. Last experience I had in that department was pretty terrible, and I wanna know if my next one will be any better.
>>
>>18095260
how will things turn out with my crush?
>>
>>18095260
If I continue this path in the future, what should I expect from life?
>>
>>18095260
I need to know if my career will skyrocket as I plan in short time?
>>
>>18095260

In my last reading, about 2 months ago, the reader got The Death about my professional life, which means change. I am worried now, because my job is extremely stable, and I need it to survive.

How will be my professional life in the future? It will be better?
>>
File: 1.png (22KB, 121x210px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
22KB, 121x210px
Everyone asks for love reads, I feel kinda bad whenever I ask for one too. I'm so lonely though, I can't help it.
>>
>>18095277
I used love readings to perform an experiment that basically proved they were pointless for the most part. Additionally, it showed that readers' ego's cannot be dissevered from the reading. Now I just laugh whenever I see people do or ask for them.
>>
>>18095268
Due to the level of detail given, I went with a past/present/future instead

Past: So there was a marriage but it felt like she was captive to the man in it

Present: Something has happened that will give a feeling of "completion" and she is feeling like she is going to heal/it is time to start healing

Future: It looks like she is going to get tired of trying to find someone or something and is going to become jaded or annoyed. I also believe that at this time, she will meet what/who she wants and because she has given up on looking for love/happiness she will turn her nose at it

If this time seems to have come, and you are around to notice, try to convince her it's okay to go for it. Best of luck friend
>>
>>18095290

Thanks, reader. It will sure give her some comfort.

Or perhaps it's better to not tell her?
>>
>>18095260
Male

Love reading for this year , please.
>>
>>18095260
When will my next job be?
Thx
>>
>>18095260
Male

What should I do to improve myself beyond what I already did ? What path should I choose, or should I say follow ?
>>
>>18095288
>I used love readings to perform an experiment that basically proved they were pointless for the most part.
explain
>>
>>18095309
I asked readers with proven accuracy to read on future love for me a few times over the course of about a year or so. Each of their readings very accurately described a girl I met I didn't like. However, these were all girls these particular readers would think are perfect matches for me. The result of this experiment showed that the girls being predicted for me were more subject to the opinion of the reader than to my own tastes and standards.

Ergo, the readers' egos were present in the reading, not mine.
>>
>>18095269
It seems like things are going to be fine, and you are going to be perfectly happy, but you could fall into either thinking things are too amazing (and falling back down to earth) or thinking things are worse than they are (and missing out on the fact that you could be happy)

One path says you will feel like a failure or are in despair, maybe even feel lied to. There will be creation or invention that makes things feel like a new beginning. Then it looks like after you figure out this new beginning, you will find what you sought for (love, girlfriend, boipucci, whatever)

An alternate path starts off with an important instance of anger, violence, and fury. This anger will lead to a change of location or immigration. These both will be incredibly important parts of your life (for good or ill). In this new location you will struggle to find money or you will be a patsy of some sort. It even looks like things will drift into monotony or obscurity

It looks like you are asking this because you feel responsible for your situation in some degree
>>
>>18095317
hey man you missed me :(>>18095265
>>
>>18095270
Well it looks like you are feeling very embarrassed or sad or like there is some absence you are feeling

One future shows safety/freedom and generosity. Then there is love, passion, sex, and friendship. You will feel tangibly happy and content. This is going to be a kind of happiness you never forget

Another future shows you playing your cards skillfully and doing everything right. It then shows courage and action. Then it shows circumspection. In this circumspection it does not feel like a happy one. It feels more like a "what the hell went wrong?" and I get the feeling you kind of end up fucked

I feel like right now you are in suspense but you honestly feel like anything could happen
>>
>>18095314
>>18095314
at least you met her. who is accurate at scrying appearances?
>>
>>18095320
Sorry bud, didn't notice, my bad. It's a pretty specific question and there are a lot of them packed in there. Would you be able to narrow it down to one? If not I'm either gonna do "how do I meet her" or "What is she like"
>>
>>18095300
I would say wait until she has turned jaded to say anything. My guess is the cards will have a different outcome if you try to change the course of whats happening. I don't know if it would be a better or worse outcome. If I have time/you're still around in the thread, I'll do a proper golden dawn spread about it because your question interests me
>>
>>18095339
No one you're likely to have read for you. One doesn't read anymore, and the rest of us are sick of love queries.
>>
>>18095260

How will my new job go?
>>
>>18094992
Queen of Disks, Strength

>>18094993
8 of swords, knight of wands
fuck. i cant do it guys sorry

same goes for the three or so others i didn't draw cards for and anyone else hoping to get a reading from me.

my own issues are too present for me to focus on other people
apologies

maybe tonight i'll be back idk
>>
>>18095260
Sorry this is a romance related ask
How will my romantic life looks like in this upcoming month? Especially with this guy i really like
>>
>>18095363
>>18094992
Ehm , I kinda know nothing about Tarot, if someone is experienced in it , or knows the basic, could he/she explain what "Queen of Disks, Strength" would mean regarding my query ?
>>
>>18095363
Thanks, those two cards were enough. Go ahead and get some rest, don't strain yourself, friendo.
>>
>>18095272
It looks like you are imagining something that will not come to pass in any tangible way

The current path starts off with bad news, calamity, sickness, possibly violence. Then it looks like you will take some journey by water. Then it looks like you will either be under the control of another man and it feels like a very poor way of going about it.

An alternate path states that you will try to be sneaky and traitorous. Doing something your mother wouldn't approve of. This leads to victory but it feels like one that will have to be fought to held. It also looks like you end up losing the fight and are not necessarily punished in any sense of the word but you are maybe ostracized or sad. Removed from people you care about

It looks like some betrayal or backstabbing has led you to asking this question and you maybe feel tired of toil? I'm kind of not getting very connected vibes from this section of the spread
>>
>>18095317
Thanks, you're pretty spot on with that responsible feels bit.

I'm a huge pushover, so I wouldn't doubt the rest of the negativity in the reading to come true either. Here's to hoping the happy bits will stand out above the rest.

Thanks for readin' for me! I hope you have a lovely day.
>>
>>18095350

I will not say to her, then. Let her take the natural path, because if I am going to say anything about her "giving up" bringing a good outcome, she will try to emulate the state of mind instead of reaching it.

Thanks again, reader. She's a good friend, and I don't want her to end a bad life. It's difficult to have a good marriage in these years. I myself would marry her, but our paths and lifestyles are too different to converge!
>>
I am in a phase that completely turned around everything in my life and I am uncertain how this will end up. If any reader could tell me something, anything about my future, I would appreciate it so much. I can't give away any more details about what's been happening, but this way I can know if a reading is to be trusted. It's very specific, and if I would tell it would be too easy to make up a fake reading. But of course, if you need anything else in order to get insight, do ask. Thank you.
>>
>>18095373
Not really, it was more of an educational path. I haven't done any backstabbing lately. Maybe there's an alternate reading that reads better? Maybe I can't see what I've done wrong yet.
Thanks for your time anyway.
>>
>>18095273
Well right now you feel like there is a chance that the plan might fail and I would say that you feel like you're trying to get away with something maybe a little shady

The current path starts off with arrogance or haughtiness. This is followed by some great adversity and calamity. You will feel beset on all sides by something. Then you will look back on childhood or before being set upon with rose colored glasses. You will lament that they are gone

An alternate path starts off with a struggle for riches or a sham or some kind. Then there is some act of vigilance but I'm not sure if you are the one being watched or the one doing the watching. Then it looks like you will lose a considerable amount, but not everything

The cards say that you are really onto the haughty path. Try to be a bit humbler if you can. Good luck friendo
>>
>>18095392
When I say "an alternate path states..." what I was saying is that this is was could happen if you did something to remove yourself from the current path. It looks like deception is the catalyst for bad things happening from that route

And hey, if I'm still off, that's fine. Thank you for telling me. If I got every single one right, I wouldn't be able to improve any. Have a good day friend
>>
>>18095260
Heading up north, wwoofing for a little while, I was hoping on getting a reading on how it'll go?
>>
>>18095334
Thank you.

Right now I do feel kind of sad/angry as we had a fight, and I feel like I was abandoned by her. The second future actually describes my current situation pretty well, so I might be down that path already.

I really am at a loss what to do, so do you know what can I do to get the first future?
>>
>>18095413
In my worldview, fortune tellings are not incorrect but merely show a possible future. More than likely you are talking about something I can't yet figure out, but I'll do my best to disappoint my mother for a cheeky underhanded win. Take care buddy.
>>
File: 1472407254251.jpg (79KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472407254251.jpg
79KB, 800x450px
One card reading cause fuck it.

Anyone interested I need Gender and Sign
>>
>>18095276

The current path starts out with mystery and secrecy. Like you are being left out of talks about you. Then it looks like you focus on your work, and are pretty skilled at it. Then it looks like you move in some fashion. It doesn't feel like an end, only that you are being relocated (and I would say you continue to work in the field you're in). Sometimes death doesn't mean just an end of things. It can mean just sleep or things dying down for a bit

An alternate path starts with competition or a negotiation of some kind. You have to rely on your skill to see you through. Then it looks like you get or are given something (think inheritance of sorts). Finally it ends with equity and justice. Executive is a key word here. If you aren't already at the top, maybe a promotion?

Best of luck friend
>>
>>18095442
Male
Pisces
Hit me up
>>
>>18095420
Well generosity doesn't always mean actually giving something. Simply listening and giving her the benefit of the doubt could be seen as a generous act. Maybe put yourself inside her shoes and look at the situation again.
>>
>>18095445
>Three of Cups Reversed

You either just have or will have problems with relationships.

Not necessarily romantic relationships, probably with friends or family. This problems will likely happen because some form of peer pressure.

Alternatively you might been in a party this weekend or something similar and be experiencing a hang over (drugs or alcohol).
>>
>>18095389
Please, can anyone help me?
>>
>>18095302
>>18095306
>>18095307
>>18095360
I saw you guys, I'm just kind of burnt out from the other readings so I'm sorry that I don't get to you. I'll be back again eventually and I hope you'll be around to ask again
>>
>>18095442
male virgo
>>
>>18095460
I'll see what I can do friend, just gimme one minute
>>
>>18095368
So yeah , just bumping this if anyone wants to tell me what those 2 cards actually meant
>>
>>18095446
Ten of Swords.

Weird... You were looking for something, some sort of objective but failed at it. This was likely related to new experiences or a girl.

Alternatively you hit bottom and you are ready to pick yourself up and start a New experience in your life (I have a feeling this might be related to a romantic relationship)
>>
>>18095442
Male
Gemini

What's her name?
>>
>>18095467
Yes, of course. Thanks :)
>>
>>18095467
>>18095460

The current path shows an important danger or calamity. Then it shows perfect contentment. Like someone has come along and made how you feel a priority. It ends with gaiety and recreation

An alternate path shows some sickness or bad news/times. Then it shows a pretty sizeable journey and finally shows contentment
>>
>>18095302
>>18095442
Gemini
>>
>>18095468
Queen of Discs: Opulence, generosity, security, magnificence, liberty

Strength: Power, energy, action, courage
>>
>>18095483
Thank you
>>
>>18095462
>Queen of Wands

Did you got laid recently? Meet a girl? Or started a relationship? If not be prepared to in the near future.

Alternatively you might be being manipulated by a woman.
>>
>>18095442
Male
Virgo
>>
>>18095442

male virgo
>>
>>18095366
The current path shows some sort of deception or betrayal however it looks like you two will still feel some attraction to each other. It will not be without trial but if you can work through it, there will be perfect contentment

An alternate path shows a gap of some kind. Like a rift between you two. Then it shows you looking back wistfully on better times. This leads to misery and distress
>>
Male
Aries

Thank you if considering Reader.
>>
>>18095442
Female
Aries/Pisces cusper
>>
>>18095495
>If not be prepared to in the near future.
noice

>Alternatively you might be being manipulated by a woman.
I hope not

Thanks!
>>
>>18095473
>Queen of Swords Reversed.

Not good anon. I suppose you were asking by a romantic partner. This woman will likely be overcritical or might even be cynical.

She is likely white and might be older than you.
>>
File: tumblr_mdsoqiudXu1ro0vmko1_1280.jpg (127KB, 570x773px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdsoqiudXu1ro0vmko1_1280.jpg
127KB, 570x773px
>>18095442

female
pisces
>>
>>18095442
Male Sagittarius
>>
>>18095442
Female Pisces
>>
>>18095516
U didn't answer the question :/
>>
>>18095414
The current path shows love, passion, sex, but also a connection to nature. Then it shows solitude, being by yourself. It doesn't feel like the bad kind, feels very peaceful. Then there is success and it looks like you will actually find a dame somehow. For whatever reason, love seems to be a big part of it

An alternate path shows decision making, then inspiration, servitude, mercy. Then finally it shows freedom and security
>>
>>18095528
Not the reader, but fuck off.
>>
>>18095531
Thank you this makes sense, is the alternate path in case I choose not to go up north?
>>
>>18095442
Male
Cancer
>>
>>18095478

>Temperance reverted

If you are already at a relationship it means things are not being balanced and someone might be refusing an issue because not wanting to compromise or be compromising too much to please others.

If not at a relationship it means that you are trying to make too many changes at once and hence not being able to truly change. (For example diet and exercise )

Alternatively you might be keeping your life life too separated of the others aspects of your life.
>>
>>18095505
Thanks!!!
>>
>>18095528
Nor I will
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 251x200px
>>18095461

thanks reader, haha you got flooded there.
>>
>>18095554
Oh well, appreciate the info.
>>
File: flower-bloom-animated-gif12.gif (820KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
flower-bloom-animated-gif12.gif
820KB, 500x281px
My apologise for disappearing earlier, I just got knocked out by a headache and passed out the whole afternoon. I'm really sorry I hope you all have a great day and thanks for trusting my readings and let me practice, I will come back tomorrow and resume, if you guys are still here tag me your query so I'll give you the preference next time, thank you and lots of love <3
>>
>>18095575
I like the flowers you post
>>
>>18095575
>>18094398
>>
>>18095502
>Sun

Nice anon! A goal has been archived and it's time to celebrate with your love ones.

Alternative expect a baby coming to your life soon. If you don't want one use protection.
>>
>>18095477
I have to talk to you more.
The reading does look like it aligns with what is happening. You described two situations and I feel like I have to give more information.

You see, I am faced with a potentially life threatening choice. I can decide to choose yes, and it will prevent a lot of damage that will be done to me. The culprit however, is that potential remains of something very dangerous will gain back it's power. If I choose no, I will be destined to take the "hits" and damage that I could have prevented, but I would be certain that the remains of the danger would be banished. However, there is a chance that the damage taken will cause a new danger. Which will be just as, if not more life threatening than the danger that's banished.

I don't have much time left to choose, and it seemed like the two situations you described could be two outcomes based on each choice. It relieves me that both seem to end well, but there is still a choice to make. If you, or anyone else could guide me further, it would be so much appreciated.
>>
>>18095508
>Three of Pentacles

It's a good time to start a project or for work. People around you are going to start working together for it.

Alternatively you might resive some positive reviews or critique for your work.
>>
>I just got knocked out by a headache and passed out the whole afternoon
Sounds like you might want to go see a doctor, anon. Rest well.
>>
>>18095550
I'm not in a relationship , and I'm indeed trying to make changes..

Thank you
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>18095603

Thank you reader, heres another pic for your effort
>>
>>18095442
Female
Virgo
>>
>>18095509
>King of Cups

Your father or father figure could help you with some issues right now, likely emotional issues

Alternatively you might gain emotional clarity to overcome issues or meet someone who will help you to.
>>
File: tumblr_mshg4yrWwe1qe5659o1_400.gif (948KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mshg4yrWwe1qe5659o1_400.gif
948KB, 400x225px
>>18095579
Thank you I appreciate that, I like bringing nice pictures to inspire, I'm glad you enjoy them, bless you anon <3

>>18095580
Hi Davlek, I'm still a bit low on energy to keep doing readings but I'll be back here tomorrow and take them ok? Bless you
>>
>>18095620
Yeah sure , you don't jave to if you don't feel like it , I was just tagging it ^^

Have a great night and rest well !
>>
>>18095472
>>18095472
I wasn't able to find jobs

could you give me a more detailed reading?
>>
>>18095519

Nice pussy (always wanted to say that)

>Ace of Cups

Expects new feelings about a person or a situation. Dreams and intuition might be at a good point in your life.

Alternatively you might resive an invitation from someone (maybe a date) or if you already have, it's advised to accept.
>>
Is there a higher resolution pic of OP's the lovers card?
>>
>>18095625

Sorry too many pending query, it wouldn't be fair.

However I can give you one more one-card reading because your query seems important.
>>
>>18095632

>nice pussy

kek'd

otherwise this is...actually accurate. thanks anon :)
>>
>>18095501

>The Hermit

Time for retrospection inn your life. Try to distant yourself from issues that are worsening your life.

Alternatively someone might be willing to help you with some guidance and wisdom.
>>
>>18095640
That's fine, sure.
>>
>>18095442
Male aquarius
>>
>>18095442
Libra
Female
>>
>>18095523
>Seven of Cups

Interesting card. Expect some dreams or brainstorming. Overall referring to atltered states. (Perhaps referring to meditation or even drugs).

Alternatively you might be presented with various choices which could lead to stagnation in your life, you might need to shake things up to see the clear right choice.
>>
>>18095658

>Queen of Swords Reversed

You might be fooling yourself in certain aspects. Perhaps applying to jobs that might be out of your reach?

Or perhaps you are doing too little to get this jobs, maybe being selfcritical about it and thinking you are not going to get them hence not applying at them.

Alternatively some older woman might be complicating your quest. She might be giving you Ill advise or (if) offering you a bad job.
>>
And sorry fellas phone is getting out of juice and I don't have my computer close. Might get back at it When I get home (Half an hour) but I will not make any promises.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18095720

Yes thank you again
>>
>>18095711
well thanks for the readings.
It seems to be pretty accurate.
Would of been nice to get some good news.
>>
>>18095657
I don't know what to say, so I'll just say: Thank you.
>>
File: death.jpg (23KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
23KB, 500x218px
Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well. I'll be doing one reading for tonight (I wish I could do more, but time constraints). As always whoever is first to reply will get the reading, it will also take me some time to gather my thoughts so please be patient. All I need is:
Name
Question

Also, I would prefer not to be linked to an air query, if possible.
>>
>>18095761
Jenny
Leo
Love reading for this month
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>18095761

Nick
Aries
Can you shed some light on the identity of the individual im in a long distance relationship with.

just incase you have time for another pic for you
>>
>>18095767
What a boring fucking Query.
>>
>>18095788
I think you misspelled love query.
>>
File: 1471034268831.png (104KB, 252x265px) Image search: [Google]
1471034268831.png
104KB, 252x265px
Can someone make me a reading.
>>
>>18095774
>Can you shed some light on the identity of the individual im in a long distance relationship with.
Why are you dating someone if you feel like you getting catfished?
>>
>>18095538
It very well could be. It simply represents an alternate future if you change something from the current one. It could be not going, it could be going south for all I know. Some readings have trends that can make it easier to guess what the change is, but yours wasn't I'm sorry
>>
>>18095767
Nine of Swords reversed - Worry and anxiety, but most of all, sadness. Reversed indicates that you are working yourself up and becoming incredibly stressed, it seems you have a tendency to get very worked up about how bad a situation appears, losing sight of what it is really happening. Stop and objectively examine the reality of the situation. Bring yourself back to earth by uncovering your fears, because I sense that there is some hesitation to love. Perhaps you are afraid of being hurt? Know that it is going to be ok, no matter what. You will regain your strength and willpower.

Ten of Swords reversed - Ten of Swords reversed reflects the fear in you. You are always be thinking of the worst-case scenario and planning for the worst, even if it does not happen. Especially regarding your love life. This is only creating unnecessary fear and anxiety for you, and it is important that you run a reality check of some sort as to whether things are as bad as they seem. Furthermore, it can represent an old situation that ended very badly. Maybe a love interest of yours or a past relationship. You are still carrying around wounds from that situation but you have buried them so deeply that you do not realize they are still present in your life and still hurting you. This pain needs to be dealt with sooner or later, but only you have the power to face it.

Final card, The Empress - Ah, a beautiful card suited for a love reading. The Empress calls for you to connect with your inner femininity, create beauty in your life. Whether it be with someone else or alone, this card will only bring positivity for you. This is a potent time for love. If you are single, this is a time when love -rue love could very well come your way and flourish into something beautiful. Take this opportunity to attract someone fantastic, that matches your energy.
>>
>>18095767
>>18095866
I hope this reading is helpful for you, Jenny. Do not be scared, follow your heart. The empress from the major arcana connects with you for this reading. She will help guide you.

I wish you the best. Thank you for allowing me to read you!

>>18095774
I am sorry, but I must go now. Maybe next time!
>>
>>18095866
Thank you so much for your time and beautiful reading! :)
>>
>>18095601
Well I'm no longer feeling a connection to my cards because I've read so much today, and I'm tired so I'll just give advice from one dude to another

Don't dodge a hit now just because it won't hurt right away. That dangerous thing will very well still be around. I would take the chance and try to banish it. If another danger comes into play, then you can cross the bridge

What is this danger?
>>
>>18095840

Dont think im being cat fished honestly. Although no one in my position would lack the common sense to stay what ive been through, for lack of making a big issues here, its really because of the connection i share with this person. Theres just a bunch of weird crazy fucked up paranormal shit that has happened and continues to happen along the way and im kinda wondering if a reader can pick up on any of this and could clarify anything relevant or along those lines.
>>
>>18095870

Its all good man
>>
>>18095846
Interesting, thank you so much and I wish you a pleasant evening
>>
I had a I ching reading. I asked who's gonna be my next gf and I got this.(6 on the fourth line)

http://deoxy.org/iching/48

any insights?
>>
Please provide:
>Christina
>33
>Female
>Believe in God
>
>About 3 months ago I dumped a man I was dating because he would not make the necessary moves needed to take our relationship to the next level of commitment which is marriage.
I'm ready to move on, but I would consider marrying him as well if he is willing to make this move. My query is will he come around and propose to me?
>>
NEW THREAD
>>18096338
>>18096338
>>18096338
>>
>>18095615
Thank you!
>>
>>18095401
Thank you.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.