[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 47

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/c5zw3

Previous thread: >>18044309
>>
is the irc not working? i keep getting cache
>>
If possible I would like a reading 32 male Sagittarius. I'm looking for a name to be confirmed and another message. The last time I had contact it genuinely blew my mind.
>>
>>18047780
There are a bunch of us in here but I am not sure what client everyone is using. Maybe try back in like 5-10 mins.
>>
File: chart.jpg (258KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
258KB, 748x1102px
Hello,could i get a reading of my chart?Thanks
>>
>>18047799
can someone link a different client for the IRC?
>>
Someone read me the readings of your divinations on the rest of my year in terms of health and love.

Danke.
>>
>>18047826
>>18047780
>>18047799
try Mibbit
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/
Connect: Sorcery[webirc]
Nick: yournick Channel: #/div/ination
>>
Hey folks,
I decided to try cartomancy for the first time, and I used a standard 52 card deck, could use some help right now.
Because I'm a bad shuffler, several cards fell off.
First it was a 2 of Hearts,
Then, moments after, an 8 of Clubs
After that, two 7s, one of Hearts, another of Diamonds, both fell of at the same time.
I set them aside and kept shuffling for a while, but because I seem to be specially clumsy today, 6 more cards fell off.

Does this have any meaning? Should I just ignore it, gather all the cards again and reshuffle, what do?
Thanks
>>
I learned to I Ching and its literally the GOAT divination system but now my interest in reading for randoms is 0 because its so intense.
>>
>>18048049
I Ching is GOAT for outcomes of occult works. I can't into it, so I have a chingbro to trade with me because I can do pretty much everything else.
>>
>>18048053
It's GOAT for anything divination can do. The ability to account for static OR changing situations and tell you exactly, specifically, how it will change or stay the same is as much as anyone can ask from divination and it provides it.
>>
>>18048060
But it can't give very specific details like scrying :^)

That's basically why I still have something tradeworthy
>>
>>18048064
That's true. I was discounting things like true augury. I'm very much fond of divination through the movements of objects like grass, tree branches, water droplets, people literally anything. I think that's something special though
>>
Looking to trade with someone
>>
>>18048113
I offer a lazy scry in exchange. What's up?
>>
File: GriffithHillOfSwords2.png (2MB, 2506x1800px) Image search: [Google]
GriffithHillOfSwords2.png
2MB, 2506x1800px
Doing 1 or 2 readings, will do extra in exchange for a scry.

I need your query, an in-depth description of yourself and anyone involved with any distinguishing features, age(range is fine), location and any other information you find relevant.

Also if you include any 90s rap music like the Geto Boys or whatever I'll be eternally grateful.
>>
>>18048182
What's your query?
>>
File: N3Wy9RA.png (234KB, 707x510px) Image search: [Google]
N3Wy9RA.png
234KB, 707x510px
>>18048206
Average next girlfriend sheit, if not that then just how my first few months at college will go.
>>
>>18048182

What are her feelings towards me?
I'm a (((white male))), currently doing Groundskeeping work on a farm so I can pay for my College Textbooks.
She's a girl I met through a program we're both in - different majors, but she's an extremely fun and interesting person. Slender and short, with shoulder-length hair.
I'm 18, she's 19.
United States (Virginia).

Not sure if '90s, but hopefully you enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U
>>
>>18048182
>i am female female, big nose, light hair, sulky, short stature, average in appearance, older than 18 younger than 21, live in america, he is male, sharp facial features, 21-22, dark hair short, thoughtful looking but acts like a douche, blue eyes, fit, not too tall but not short either,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAlNrtcPCLw
what is going to happen between us in the next few months?
>>
>>18047769
Looking for a reading, don't matter the method. I keep having recurring dreams about an ex. What does it mean? Is he trying to reconnect with me?
>>
>>18048182
mexico
mexican, curly hair,glasses, hairy, beard
introvert, smart, nerd, socially akwarkd, DnD

want to know about my carrer (im a engineering student) if im going to get opportunities to develop myself or how to get them
>>
>>18048221
Me, I'm 28 (he's 27)
United States (NY)
Blonde, petit but chubby, green eyes, intellectual.
>>
>>18048211
Easy shit

Mousy, slightly chubby, thick-rimmed black glasses, tan skin. She reminds me of a cleaned-up version of Ugly Betty. The background looks like a grocery store, but I think any sort of retail environment seems reasonable.

Standard disclaimer: this is your next opportunity. If you don't make a move, you don't get a date. If you don't like the girl you're scried, join the club.
>>
>>18048049
Where did you learn?
>>
>>18048233
Nah it's cool man, I'm no prize myself. What do you mean by mousy? Doubt I'll get this even if I want to in all honesty, I can tell where you're describing and it doesn't seem likely that I could get a girl there. You wanting a tarot for this?

Working on the other readings just now.
>>
>>18048160
It would bring me a peace of mind to know if the person who has brought me a lot of pain is feeling similar feelings of anguish about me. What is your query?
>>
>>18048049
>>18048053
I was just looking for a reading about an occult outcome. What a pity.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 310x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 310x502px
I can exchange readings. Anyone want an astrology reading in exchange for a divination reading?
>>
>>18048182
i like yer name
>>
ok FUCK I was halfway through two responses when I hit refresh like a retard so this first one is from memory.
>>18048216
For you I drew the knight of pentacles, which is weird because the pentacles are all about money. What's even weirder, as I think it's describing you. The knight of pentacles represents someone who's practical and good at work, which could be relating to your groundskeeping. Alternatively, it could signify a new job coming along. I wasn't entirely happy with that in a love reading, so I had a peek at the next card in the deck. This is where it got weird. I did not put any reverse cards into my deck and yet I drew the reverse lovers. This basically means you aren't compatible with her or it'll take some time and effort to make it work.

This is my first time doing a query like this so take that as you will.

Also, no vaseline is the shit my man.

>>18048218
Uh, regardless of the reading, if this is about love and you're describing him as a douche is it really the best option? Anyway, I've drawn the magician. This probably isn't relevant, but when the magician is drawn in relation to a person it usually describes someone deceitful or good at negotiating. However, when describing a situation this card signifys new beginnings and choices. I'm interpreting this as a new guy coming your way in replacement of this one, alternatively it could just mean a new relationship with him.

>>18048222
Can't tell you how to get them, but I'll give it a shot at if you'll get opportunities. I drew the heirophant. Usually this card relates to religion or spirituality, but I think this more relates to you staying loyal to your career and aspiring to either become or ally yourself with some sort of leader in your field. That's all I got for ya.
>>
File: MGs4DCW.png (505KB, 691x828px) Image search: [Google]
MGs4DCW.png
505KB, 691x828px
>>18048280
I think, Guts does too, he screams it enough :^)
>>
>>18048258
Awesome query. Tell me your respective genders so I can be sure of what I'm seeing.

Also, let me know what you read and what kind of queries.

>>18048247
>mousy
Timid and such

And don't discount the possibility. I once got a scry indicating I would meet a girl in a coffee shop, and I don't drink coffee, so I disregarded the reading. Three months later, circumstance pushed me into a coffee shop, and there she was. I'd rather not give all that info, so I'm good on a reading. Have a good one.
>>
>>18048287
I am female and he is male. I will be doing the tarot reading. I am best at romance readings but can do any and if you have a preferred spread let me know.
>>
>>18048303
>>18048258
I see a man sitting on the couch and watching TV nonchalantly. It doesn't seem her cares. For giggles, I pulled cards (pic related). You're on the left, and he's on the right.

I don't have shit going on romance-wise, but you can feel free to giblovereadingpls so I can have a laugh.
>>
>>18048246
The I Ching or Book of Changes by Helmutt Wilhem
>>
>>18047830
I'm still around if anybody is doing readings. ;_;

US-26-Scorpio-Long Brown Hair-Goatee-Toned
>>
>>18048282
RE >>18048216

It's funny, I was actually talking to her about money-stuff one day. I'm not a very materialistic guy, but I told her basically "yeah, I'm broke so that practically kills my chances with a girl like you." She disagreed but I didn't press the subject.
I've been working on my current job since I came back from China (landed Friday, started Saturday), and I'm looking at making a pretty decent chunk of cash from it and it's really been great.

She's almost like my opposite in a lot of ways - and she doesn't pull her punches in telling me how it is. Like, while I was in Taipei I would get drunk almost every night, and she got all over my ass about it. I'm more of a Backwoods kind of guy and she's basically the stereotype of a clean-nosed, well-to-do, suburban girl. And she's smart as a fucking tack. I love it. I don't know, does that jive with what you got?
Overall, what do you think? Should I go for it?
Is there anything else you could do to give some more insight? I'm dying to know as much as I can going into this.

I really appreciate your help bro.

Not '90s, but I'm really digging DJ Khaled's new album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-4kpO0A83A
>>
File: tumblr_na7my2grwb1shqz6jo1_500.gif (253KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na7my2grwb1shqz6jo1_500.gif
253KB, 500x212px
>>18048319
Oh man, how was China? I've always wanted to go there. In all honesty, this new information has sort of changed how I'm interpreting the reverse lovers. Of course, a relationship with opposites is going to take some work, but opposites do, in fact, attract. I'm thinking this could mean a delay on the relationship coming to fruition, maybe some change will occur in either of you or your lives in the near future. For the fuck of it, here's a general 3 card spread reading.

While I was shuffling, the queen of pentacles fell out of my deck, take that as you will.

This may not be very accurate as I'm getting sort of tired, but here's what I drew anyway. For your past I've drawn the king of wands. Tell me if this sounds like anyone you know, a man of status and wealth who helps those he cares about, maybe a boss or a mentor of sorts. Alternatively in relation to a situation this can mean that good fortune came your way, maybe in the form of your trip to China?

For your present I drew the reverse page of swords. I don't want to offend you, but this might possibly represent yourself. Basically someone having trouble getting it together, maybe sponging off of other people or is bad tempered or insecure. Don't worry though because they're a handsome charming confident fucker so there's that. If it's not you, anyone who you know who represents this could be involved. I've actually had a thought right now, I'm straying from this being you completely and this could actually be someone coming to sponge off of you or the girl.

For your future I drew the 8 of pentacles. Now, the pentacles suit almost always refers to money, but this could equally refer to your love life if you think this sounds accurate to that. Basically it's integrating your old skills into a new form or learning new skills, maybe finding a new job or something?

Sorry if this wasn't very informative to your love situation, I'll answer any more questions you have if I don't fall asleep.
>>
Dead thread is dead. Let's get some discussion going
>who's your favourite reader
>tell us about an accurate reading you got
>what's your favourite form of divination
>assumptions about readers
BONUS ROUND
>Fuck, Marry, Kill.
>>
>>18048287
>>18048312
>6 of wands
Really? Fucking really? What an asshole. Does that 4 of swords imply he's at peace with himself or he's waiting?

Past: 6 of Swords
Looks like you moved on from something or someone. That's good.

Now: Eight of Wands clarified with the Ace of Swords
I know you said you had nothing going on romance wise but maybe right now you've been planning on making a move on someone or there's been a lot of talk about it. This could also mean you have been conversing with someone who you might like. Either way there's a lot of talk with them or about them.

Future: The Fool, King of Swords, Queen of Pentacles
There's going to be a fresh start with a person you have no baggage with. If this is the person from the present I can't say for certain, but it is most likely going to be nice. If you are the male you will have a fair amount of control in this relationship and won't be very affectionate with her. If you are the female you might not care about this attitude since you are more worried about money and very practical. You realize that true love only exists in fairy tales.

Advice: The Lovers, Judgment
It would be in your best interest to act with more affection despite the previous mindset, there still needs to be romance. It might change your perspective on a few things which might be better than the current mindset you have.
>>
>>18048379
>favorite reader
Xwbf
>tell us about an accurate reading you got
everything from Xwbf
>what's your favorite form of divination
Xwbf
>assumptions about readers
Xwbf is the chosen one
>>
>>18048287
Can you scry locations?
>>
>>18048379
What happened to pp?
>>
>>18048420
Just came back from a date. What's up?
>>
>>18048423
Havent seen you around, hows it going?
>>
>>18048429
Going good.
I just drank some skanks rum.
Curling up with a 40 oz.
Do I know you?
>>
Is anyone interested in chatting in the div discord voice chat?
>>
>>18048449
I'm always around there anon; earlier this morning I was raging on there about Rocket League and just before I was in there again singing Robbie Williams very badly.
>>
>>18048449
shills of discord get out
reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>18048453
How many people in the vc?
>>
Could I get some insight into whether or not the deity I am worshipping is interested in becoming my patron?
>m, scorpio, 19
>>
>>18048459
Right now? None hah. I feel kinda bummed about making it as it seems no one wants to use it.
>>
>>18048375
I lived in Taipei for two months and it was amazing. I was on Scholarship by their Ministry of Education to study Chinese at National Taiwan Normal University. Basically, they gave me enough money to cover all of my expenses AND develop a drinking problem. 10/10 would definitely recommend. Next Summer I'm going to be visiting around the mainland for a month. The people are really great, too. Best folks on earth desu.

What's the Queen of Pentacles mean?

A man of status who helps those he cares about - I've talked a lot to her about that sort of stuff. I'm only where I am in life because I've been lucky enough to have mentors like that who have been willing to help me out. And my goal in life is to be like that some day.

She talks almost daily about her "getting it together," actually. I've had a lot of problems with getting my shit in one sock - which is sort of what got us really talking in the first place.

The new job I've started is going great because of skills I picked up from the last job we did - the last job sucked ass and the people were assholes, but this job is full of great people and time flies by like seconds. Similarly, my last relationship was a shitfest and I was actually just earlier thinking about how I would do things right next time around, especially if I ended up with the girl I'm talking to.

Do you think I should go for it? I bought her a necklace while I was in Taipei and just the way she talks to me it's either like "hey we're good friends" or "hey I really want you." I can't tell which though.

Bro I really appreciate it. I'm about to go to bed, too, but I'll leave the thread up and check it in the AM. I come by /x/ somewhat often, too, so if I see you I'll holler.
>>
>>18048462
You have to bribe people to get in there with reading their voice or something
>>
>>18048470
good luck with that
>>
>>18048462
I'd go in but I'd like to listen to other people tlaking first before I have the confidence to speak
>>
>>18048462
I joined that day, but I didn't see anyone in it so I left.

I think the IRC is taking up the Userbase that would be using the discord if it didn't exist. You tried man.
>>
>>18048487
Do you see how people chimp out when they offer readings in the IRC? If he offered readings in the discord people would flock there
>>
>>18048462
I want to join but I have to get it working first lol.
>>
i could use a reading if anyone is doing them sadly i can't divine just understand dream meanings. i'd like relationship and love

35 male gemini, tall, black hair, athletic build.

i'd like to know if i have a chance to establish a friendship with an old friend/flame. i'm not trying to hook up with her but if that's whats coming i'm willing to take that bullet again

i'd like to know if my search for a love to replace my lost perfect match is doomed. i've just gotten back on my feet after a severe health issue nearly ten years ago which cost me my perfect match.
>>
>>18048470
Maybe BV should've made it?
>>18048484
That's understandable, I'll be in there once I'm home from my walk; I'll probably hang around for a few hours in there.
>>18048487
Well it's understandable; the IRC has been around far longer and has a formed identity. Ah well, there's no harm in keeping it alive.
>>
>>18048470
lol if you get Bv in there you could proabbly get people in there and he gets his voice samples

win win situation
>>
>>18048513
>>18048491
Haha I have no doubt BV would eventually make his way there and lurk if the discord did in fact get up and running. Still, offering readings over there seems like it'd be taking away from the purpose of the thread so I'm not exactly sure how to feel about that.

Either way, I will be hanging around the Discord for a while. No promises of anything but we'll see what happens.
>>
File: seeking-cuddle-partner[1].jpg (20KB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
seeking-cuddle-partner[1].jpg
20KB, 400x282px
Whelp, the discord was a failure; was worth a shot though. Feeling pretty down today strangely enough and so I'll do a few readings for you lovely people to help lift my spirits.
>Name/Nickname
>Description and defining feature(s)
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

As always, love and good vibes be with you all.
>>
>>18048700
cool
I am a nice person but I feel like im non existent right now. I have green eyes and african hair even though im white.
Orange circle
I feel kind of numb now its so weird. Its as if I dont exist. I am curious to see what you feel in my aura. My whole abdomen is kind of numb instead of being tense. Its not that I want to commit suicie but it feels like im already dead.

Empath
>>
File: grifffff.jpg (218KB, 1200x888px) Image search: [Google]
grifffff.jpg
218KB, 1200x888px
>>18048284
>>18048280
>>18048182
Lmaooo
I used this same name the other day. Your even using the same picture because I cant post duplicate file. My boy keep it going.
>>
>>18048700

i hope you feel better soon <3
>>
>>18048700
Mattia
1.70m tall, 85kg, male, long blonde curly hair in a male knot, green/grey eyes, a little scar on the side of the left one,
Black triangle
What do the gods want me to do?
Which you feel best at the moment
>>
>>18048707
>Empath Reading;Energy General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HFdjKRTq7R
>>
>>18048410
I have an experimental method I haven't been able to test for accuracy. Normally, I can just get an image of the surrounding area when I look at something in particular.

>>18048385
>Does that 4 of swords imply he's at peace with himself or he's waiting?
I think it implies that he's sitting on his ass. It goes perfectly well with the image I saw of him sitting on the couch watching television, to the point where I was quite amused when it came up.

>maybe right now you've been planning on making a move on someone
I'm not

>there's been a lot of talk about it
-shrug-

>This could also mean you have been conversing with someone who you might like
I'm not.

>there's a lot of talk with them or about them
I'm guessing this is referring to gossip, then

>Queen of Pentacles
I have to hope this isn't tied to...something I won't get into. If it is, then this is a fucking catastrophe.

>you will have a fair amount of control in this relationship and won't be very affectionate with her
Yes, this is usually what it's like when I date girls I don't like.

Thanks, have a good one.

>>18048379
I always wonder if it's the same anon who posts this kind of shit, or if there are several whose lives are so petty that they would promote this tabloid-tier shit.
>>
>>18048700
I can offer you hugs and send you some good vibes. <3
>>
>>18048700
Sterling
Muscular, long hair
purple triangle
I have a court case on Tuesday -- will the judge be understanding and go easy on the ticket charges or will I be looking at a huge expense? will my mom forgive me? what will happen with emily? am I making the right decision dropping calculus?

sorry, I'm anxious about college starting up rn on top of everything else and I don't really know how to deal
>>
>>18048700
Kyon
Curly dark brown hair and glasses
Blue triangle
General but if you want something more specific, then I want to ask if that one dream about C involved any spiritual shenanigans because it was pretty weird for a dream.
Empath
Good vibes with you too, pal
>>
>>18048726
>Tarot Reading;Spiritual Specific
6 of Pents(r)
2 of Cups
Ruled over by 6 of Wands
Counseled by The Emperor(r) and Ace of Wands

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UfieibYIza
>>
>>18048719
Thankyou anon.
>>18048743
A good hug would be a gods send right now
>>18048752
That's a lot of queries anon, which one would you prefer I went and looked at?
>>
File: images(2).jpg (10KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
10KB, 240x180px
>>18048767
>>
>>18048733
Thanks that was interesting. Yeah my energy does feel like its not moving. I find it scary that you saw an evil thing next to me. I dont know what that is. Was it a part of my body or away from it?
I dont know what you mean by "cap". Is there anything else you can tell me?
>>
File: Dantalion_Seal.gif (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Dantalion_Seal.gif
1KB, 100x100px
STOP FUCKING CALLING ME
>>
>>18048759
Thanks a lot for the reading, the gods I was talking about were the norse gods, love and good vibes to you my friend
>>
>>18048755
>Empath Reading;General+Spiritual
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mIOqEdPJWd
>>
Hey people. Doing readings cause procrastination.

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.
>>
>>18048793
I am doing something wrong right now and its causing me a problem. I dont know what im doing wrong. How do I change?
>>
File: cmDuckN[1].gif (58KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
cmDuckN[1].gif
58KB, 438x438px
>>18048771
Pic related
>>18048777
Check'd
I wouldn't say 'evil' but definitely not a good energy. It wasn't a part of you, more flying back over, kinda circling like a vulture I guess.
I'm not 100% sure either to be completely honest, it's like you've sealed yourself in a ball, but I'm not entirely sure what you're using to do so; it's neither wholly your own energy or even something external. Sorry if that's vague, I can't understand it myself
>>18048786
Thank you friend. Let me know how the reading pans out for you.
>>
>>18048793
I would like to know the best course of action with respect to a certain thorn in my side.
>>
>>18048799
I think my energy is trapped in my head. Would you be able to do anything to me to make it go down?
>>
>>18048812
I think it being in my head makes it appear to be above me.
>>
>>18048797

You're doing the same things wrong over and over. There's a pattern of your own behaviour that is being overlooked. What you feel is acceptable is being interpreted a little differently by those you're around. Maybe this is being caused by a sense of injustice. Perhaps you need to either rise above or walk away.
>>
>>18048791
Besides the hilarious congratulations, I did in fact find this one reading to be weird since I wouldn't quite say that my life or its course is rather normal at all. Especially within my circumstances, I would not quite say I'm doing as well either.
I'm not sure what to say about this one, though if I'm normal and on a solid path then I must be doing something right for once!

Nonetheless, it's been a pleasure, Empath.
May good vibes continue to reach you on your journey.
>>
>>18048793
Was what I saw that one particular day at that park a sign or something important on this course I've taken?
>>
>>18048700
Su
Odd look in my eyes. Blank but warm. Sometimes destructive. Curly hair, 5 ft 6.
Purple/indigo triangle
I want to know what my general upcoming events will look like.
Tarot
>>
>>18048809

You're having problems communicating your emotions. This is also leaving you thinking about why you're always alone. This is probably resurfaced due to someone you relied on and trusted very dependently recently; they have influenced other people to treat you differently. Trying to fight this is pointless and unbecoming. Your place is off in better territory.
>>
>>18048812
>>18048814
Perhaps, but it's not something I can work on right now given my own situation isn't leaving me in the best of emotional states. I'm more than happy to try and work through it with you in a weeks time. In the mean time, do what you can.
>>18048818
I guess i'd say it's less "doing really well" and more "ehhh there's nothing overly bad or good going on." It just felt like a really bland, neutral reading and nothing jumped out at me. May be I got this one wrong, I wasn't entirely sure of it. Hit me up again in a couple of days and I'm more than happy to do a follow up.

Thanks man, means a lot to hear that.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 670x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 670x369px
>>18048793
Are her feelings for him stronger than the her feelings about me?
>>
>>18048838
This isn't really relevant, nor does it address my question, but thank you for trying. Keep practicing. If you tell me your cards, I might be able to help you with feedback.
>>
>>18048793
Last year I met a man and fell in love with him but it was a disaster...what can you tell me about it?
>>
>>18048826

Ah, did you break up with someone and now you're trying to forget them? Your ego's not worth it. Talk to them.
>>
>>18048793
What do I need to do to improve my relationship with my lover???
>>
>>18048859

Thanks for the feedback :)

I'm okay without your interpretation, though.
>>
>>18048845

I think your possessiveness is what's maybe killing your chances, more than her desire for him. If you guys are already bickering, it's not a good sign. She's independent, and will walk away.
>>
>>18048793
I'm wondering about what's in her heart about me
>>
>>18048793
Who or what is interfering with my life?

>/x/ related pictures
I don't have any on my phone, sadly.

Thank you if you're able to get to this or not, as a reader I appreciate that you're reading as much as you have tonight.
>>
>>18048832
Sorry darling, ive been called away on something urgent and probably won't return tonight. Feel free to add "EMPATH YOU SHIT" to the top of your query next you see me around and you'll get preferential treatment. Again, sincerest apologies for not getting to your query.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18048902
>She's independent, and will walk away

Oh :(
I guess any feedback I could give is that none of us are in a relationship currently, and to be honest there's hasn't really been any problems or fight between us. I could see her as an independent person tho, and I could see myself as a bit possessive in the way I treat relationships.

Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>18048826
>>18048876
To be frank, you went an entirely different direction than what the question was oriented around.
Rather, I was asking about my first acid trip that I had a couple weeks ago that I wanted to confirm some insight around since it was unpleasant to say in the least. I've currently been in a relationship for the last six months as well so your reading was rather inaccurate, though I don't wish for these inconsistencies to be discouraging at all. Keep reading, man.
>>
>>18048920

That's the biggest and scariest space dildo ever.
>>
>>18048934
Thank you for the laugh before bed. Haha!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>18048934
>space dildo

Huh, I saw it more as a space fisting hand
>>
>>18048923

Yeah, three duds in a row. I'm starting to think I'm influencing the cards a little too much.
>>
>>18048793
Who does he love and want to be with more, me or S?
>>
>>18048942

Well a little column A, a little column B.

Either way, there's one for each hole.

>>18048940
No problem Discord!
Sleep well layday :)
>>
>>18048958
You get some rest as well <3
>>
File: fedoracat.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
fedoracat.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>18048971

yes ma'am.
>>
File: image.jpg (591KB, 1987x1788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
591KB, 1987x1788px
>>18048793
Am I healing up or is this superficial?
Pic related is my tasseomancy coffee residue.
>>
>>18049071
didn't you post that pic before?
>>
>>18049086
I did
>>
File: tumblr_o6npybKRaS1s61htxo1_1280.jpg (869KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6npybKRaS1s61htxo1_1280.jpg
869KB, 850x1200px
>>18048463
The queen of pentacles is basically a generous woman who is good at managing money. If it represents a situation it's basically the payoff after a lot of work. I'd say go for it, it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. Plus, if you don't totally find out her feeling towards you then you'll just go on with this cycle of thinking she might like you without actually doing anything about it.

>>18048717
THE LEGACY
>>
>>18048793
Did I ruin or skew any chances I had with J when I cried?
>>
>>18049112
make a new cup and I read for you
>>
>>18049274
Ok brb in 10 mins, it has to cool down.
>>
Two short tarot readings.

>name
>gender
>query /if it involves more than just you, please include the other person's gender./
>>
>>18049300
Lee
Male
How am I going to deal with J (female)
>>
>>18049300
>Azmi
>Male
>How will my job prospects turn out?
>>
File: image.jpg (484KB, 1920x1964px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
484KB, 1920x1964px
>>18049274
1/5
>>
File: KgFDwrTh.jpg (167KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
KgFDwrTh.jpg
167KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: image.jpg (478KB, 2026x2163px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
478KB, 2026x2163px
>>18049307
2/5
>>
File: image.jpg (390KB, 2018x1829px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390KB, 2018x1829px
>>18049312
3/5
>>
File: image.jpg (406KB, 1909x2009px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406KB, 1909x2009px
>>18049315
4/5
>>
File: image.jpg (519KB, 1710x2162px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
519KB, 1710x2162px
>>18049317
5/5
And this is the plate that holds the residue spill, usually is used for personal/family relationship reads
>>
>>18049304
The cards say that it would be the best approach for you to clear your mind in regards of her, and be as wise and intelligent as possible. Do not allow feelings or hatred come into play, simply talk with this person or converse with as much of a logical standpoint as possible. Do not be too hasty or do not judge too much just yet, but keep your wits about you nonetheless.

>>18049306
If you assume the position of someone who has energy and uses his intuition or perhaps his knowledge that was learned over a large period of his life, then you should be able to obtain something along the lines of wealth. Keep your eyes open for anything that seems promising, or just overall, don't be too caught up in depression or negativity if things don't seem to work out; the Star is up in the sky, after all. You'll be fine.
>>
>>18049300
Warren
Male
Health reading
>>
>>18049326
Second reading, thank you.
>>
Two readings as of now.

>gender
>query

As always, feedback would be appreciated.
>>
File: space whale.png (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
space whale.png
108KB, 500x500px
>>18048793
I fell really lost in life and disappointed in myself, I don't even know what to ask but how to get back on track I guess.
>>
>>18049071
>>18049307
>>18049312
>>18049315
>>18049317
>>18049320
A bouquet near a couple where the man seems kneeling. Marriage proposal? Yet there's something or someone threatening, a snake is just facing above the couple and a cloaked picture hold it in their hand. Pay attention for falsehood threatening your happiness. Again comes to mind the same dragon from yesterday and it's burning another creature, the damage is visible and spread in this big smoke.

I see a man's effort to drag something heavy by himself, he has to put his heart aside to make it work, emotions will only weaken him at this point, the heart is vulnerable and as much as he wants to get home, he has to work hard first.

Something everlasting is coming your way but at a slow pace. I see a pretty lady in a hat with eyes looking at this man, yet behind her a cross and a hanged man and a screaming face at his feet. A sacrifice is necessary, seek for spiritual help. The head of a dog facing a snake, your enemy will be known by a loyal friend. As much as dangerous they seem, they won't stay long, will go back to where they came from and you will benefit from this, the previous advice of not pissing anyone off would apply here.

The last one is very interesting and rich, almost like they form letters and faces all around that fades. The big residue I see a duck, rooster, a horse and two-headed peacock looking in opposite direction. Two people giving hands.

You need to balance your walk with your talk, the things will only change when you're able to do what you say and not get stuck with embellishment of words or long discourses. Cooperation is required, not always we can do things on our own but reach out when you really need, don't be afraid to ask or give a hand to someone closer. You will heal but the road is long, good luck anon, hope this has helped a bit.
>>
>>18049367
female
tell me how it'll go with my boyfriend in the next few months
>>
>>18049367
Male
How is my body
>>
File: flapjack.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
flapjack.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>18048793
>/x/ related
K

I feel like I am doing the right think in keeping myself distant from them but is it the right way to go? Will it even matter in the long run?
>>
>>18049371
Thank you very much for this lengthy read, it really helped me in viewing the situation.
>>
>>18049386
You're welcome anon, thanks for the feedback and I hope you get everything right, be patient your time will come. Best wishes!
>>
>>18048767
I think the court case
>>
>>18049372
You: Six of Cups (reversed)
Him: The Emperor
Past and Present: Six of Pentacles (reversed) / King of Cups (reversed) / Queen of Cups (reversed)
Future: Four of Swords / Three of Swords / Strength

Between the two of you, I get a sense that there is a lack of support on one end. Hard to say which, but someone may not be providing enough emotional or material assistance to the other. Now that I think about it, it could be both of you having the same issue. I also get a feeling that one may be trying toexercise control over the other, most likely him to you, but I'm not sure about this..

It also looks like there is a lot of blockage concerning how you emotionally relate to each other. There seems to be a lot
of potential for a strong connection, but it's just not really clicking.

As for these next few months...
The future is a bit more difficult to interpret as opposed to the present and past, but it looks like maybe there will be some sort of separation. Considering that the surrounding cards look okay, perhaps not necessarily a break up, but something that will allow for some much needed space and rejuvenation.

How might this sound to you?

>>18049375
Is this a health question? If so, I'm not really comfortable doing those, but maybe I'll consider it if you word the question differently..
>>
>>18049447
sadly, your reading is rather accurate for what's happening now, especially the support part. limitations outside of our own control. control? can't really say it's that, although i know what you're likely on about.

i looked up the future cards and i think i know what's going to happen, nothing bad i think. something a bit needed though.

thank you for the reading! <3
>>
>>18049367
Female
How will it go with my crush in the next few months?
>>
>>18049447
>Is this a health question? If so, I'm not really comfortable doing those, but maybe I'll consider it if you word the question differently..

Oh sorry, no its really not. It was more of like what people think of how I look and chakra related stuff. Sorry I guess I was very vague with it.
>>
Forgot my trip twice.

>>18049453
You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback. I hope things turn out well.

>>18049495
What They Think: Three of Cups / The Devil (reversed) / The Magician

Some pretty good stuff. In terms of how they see you body wise, maybe they think you've let go of somethings holding you back and you've put a lot of effort and action into achieving a certain goal. That also might make them more open to you I suppose.

As for chakra stuff, I have very little knowledge on that, so I don't really think I'll touch on it. You could try asking another reader that knows more about that.

>>18049455
Eh, I suppose I'll do this one as well, and then I'll be done.
>>
>>18049578
>
Some pretty good stuff. In terms of how they see you body wise, maybe they think you've let go of somethings holding you back and you've put a lot of effort and action into achieving a certain goal. That also might make them more open to you I suppose.

As for chakra stuff, I have very little knowledge on that, so I don't really think I'll touch on it. >You could try asking another reader that knows more about that.

That is fine, I figured I'd ask regardless. I appreciate the reading a lot. Have a nice day Kalfu.
>>
>>18049590
Well I fucked that greentext up, oops.
>>
I'll do a few lazy scries.

Hit me up with your gender and query.
>>
>>18049684
female
my near future job.
>>
>>18049684
F
Most important events/directions in my future just whatever comes up as a picture

Thank you
>>
>>18049684
female
What's goiing to happen between me and my crush before the end of the year
>>
>>18049684
female
How my future bf appearance?
>>
>>18049684
Male
Where will I speak to the blonde next?
>>
>>18049684
Female
Tell me how this few months will go for me!
Thanks
>>
>>18049684
Male
What does my next gf looks like?
>>
>>18049684
>I'll do a few
M
what's my near future look like?
>>
>>18049696
I saw a volleyball bouncing around. Perhaps something to do with sports, or retail in the sports department.

>>18049713
I couldn't get a clear picture on anything, but I saw a few colourful circles and a literal tick, like ones you see on a checkbox. I'd say you can expect life to be a lot more joyous than currently, and you'll get some approval you've been seeking.

>>18049715
Feelings of dread, and I saw a subwoofer shaking. Lots of energy, possibly positive. Your crush might feel the same about you, but I don't see anything important happening.

>>18049717
He has Slavic features with blue eyes, and shoulder length hair.

>>18049720
An office type setting, and a few people with headsets. A help desk / hotline? I'm not sure how to interpret this other than literally.

>>18049726
I saw a bunch of robots marching around, you'll likely be stuck in a cycle doing whatever you are now. Tiring and boring, but it's something you have to do.

>>18049729
I couldn't get a clear physical appearance, so I focused on a description of her: Queen of Swords. Likely a cut throat kind of chick, possibly an air sign.

>>18049735
I saw The Hermit with a certain glow on his eyes. You'll be having lots of alone time, that will allow you to find a direction for the next few months.
>>
>>18049684
male
can you give me a career reading?
>>
>>18049684
Try the gf appearance thing. I'm curious and trying to test something out.
>I'm male, obv
>>
>>18049684
Female
How will it go for me in the next few months? Thank you!
>>
>>18049684
Male
Hit me up with one of them big picture future readings
>>
>>18049684

Male

Do i have a chance with her?
>>
>>18049684
Male
Do I deserve love?
>>
>>18049758
no
>>
>>18049684
I'm crashing, so I won't be able to read anymore. Sorry.
>>
>>18049762
Th-thanks anon. Y-you too
>>
I'm doing 5 querys, I offer Oracle Cards (Lenormand), Tarot and Pendulum. Open for an hour.
Please tell me your
>Gender
>Age
>Question (Name and Age of other included persons)
>>
>>18049684
Female
How my next bf looks like?
>>
>>18049788
Male
How's shift in location going to effect me?
Whatever you feel most appropriate
>>
>>18049788
>>18049744

age 25
thank you
>>
>>18049788
Male, 20
I have a few occult works planned and I'm doing a ritual in the forest next month. All of them are for self-empowerment in one form or another. How do you see them panning out?

Thanks.
>>
>>18049788
female
whats gonna happen to me in next few months. I have no job, will I find one? is my relationship with family improve?
>>
>>18049788
Male
I want to know if anything fun will happen to me in a few months ahead
>>
>>18049792
Unfortunately, it doesn't look that good: You will find yourself in some emotional struggles with money problems.
But if you don't give yourself up and you don't live in your imaginations, but accept the things how they are, you can make a big improvement in your life.
>>
>>18049794
Okay, first you have to improve your character, but you will achieve this soon, maybe you won't even have the feeling, that you improved, but you did. After this, you will either find a job, if you don't have one yet, or get a loan raising. Your job involves much "brain work", but that's great, you seem to like that.
But with success follow haters, you will struggle with jealous people.
>>
>>18049800
To make it short: Your rituals are going to go out really well, and you will achieve the self-empowerment you are looking for.
>>
>>18049831
thanks
>>
File: voice_willow[1].jpg (100KB, 500x840px) Image search: [Google]
voice_willow[1].jpg
100KB, 500x840px
Hey Div, how is everyone on this Sunday funday?
I miss reading in thread but I am still struggling with energy issues and my cards a bit. I want to test out a new method to keep my Div practice up and use little energy in the process, at least I am hoping.
I am offering to try and read voices. I can generally read into voices well enough with emotions and such, but, I want to push it a little further and see what I can produce. This process will not be fast for me and ask for patience and nothing with an immediate need for guidance. Give me something a little more in depth or for more long term.
I need:
- A voice recording that is about a minute .5 long
- Introduce yourself and then ask a question. The more details, the more I may be able to produce
- Patience, It may take me days to complete
- Be natural and express yourself freely, not staging please
- Be willing to leave me some awesome feedback, whether good or bad.

I also might try and use a card or cards if I feel "stuck" enough. Just reply to this post if you submitted, or you don't have to lol.
Thank you to everyone ahead of time for helping me "use it" and not "lose it"
Oh, and one last ramble. If I have given you a reading previously, still feel free to do this as well.
Email: [email protected]
>>
>>18049802
I see much luck waiting in your future. You have to talk with your family, your problem with them is communication, try doing the first step and talk with them.
I see a good job coming, which you enjoy and like, possibly something you want to do for a long time. The loan is satisfying.
>>
>>18049811
Ahhh I'm already with the financial problems; it's part of the reason for the relocation. Thanks for the kind words anon.
>>
>>18049859
I will send you something
>>
>>18049859
*at least 1:30 long, it can be longer if you feel the need to keep talking.
Sorry for that error.
>>
>>18049809
Yep, there are some parties with much alcohol going on. Have fun!
>>
My communal living dream is coming true... I know its right in my heart. Our friend's son is 10 months old and we will all be helping raise him. Can I get a reading about it?
>>
26 female cancer

any reading of any kind. get creative. thx..
>>
>>18049895
Can't tell if real reading or just based on my age
>>
>>18049864
wow thank you, it helps me a lot, i feel little depressing since i have no idea what im doing, and what should i do. still, i will always do my best. thank you for giving me this reading.
>>
File: 1469748273007s.jpg (4KB, 117x124px) Image search: [Google]
1469748273007s.jpg
4KB, 117x124px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1atmfMLYFc

Throwing my shit into the wind in the hopes that maybe someone will answer.

Arthur
M
Florida

WHATS UP WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN ARE THEY HELPING I HOPE THEY HELP.

In the context It's technically one question, I love any type of reading but prefer tarot. If you need anything else please ask.
>>
>>18049912
Real reading, many overflowing cups in the Tarot (and some other hints)
>>
>>18049842
Thanks. Can you tell me what the cards were?
>>
>>18049970

Now? I haven't got anything still in mind, but I remember the knight with the stick was the main card, with the sun next to it.
>>
>>18049974
Makes sense, I should take the Knight of Wands as a warning to not be too rash. I'll have to plan better, it seems.

Thanks, once again.
>>
>>18049968
Might there be anyone in particular involved?
>>
File: error.png (1KB, 212x52px) Image search: [Google]
error.png
1KB, 212x52px
hey /div/, i'm a huge skeptic/non-believer (never seen or felt anything concrete). i was raised catholic but broke away from it early on around age 10, i'm interested in rejoining the faith. i really enjoy the regiment and the lessons and all this but i can't bring myself to pray to something i don't really believe exists! one of my older brothers is big on /x/ type stuff, and had me read a book on St. Germain and a book on the Arcturians, i found them very interesting but nonetheless was attempting to debunk things in my head the entire time. reading up on my star sign, moon sign, that kind of stuff, i find it very accurate! but it's easy to write off because it's very vague wording and description. I've been to one (1) "psychic" and had a palm reading but it felt inaccurate, none of the tangible bits have occurred and it was over a year ago now.

my mind has always been rooted deeply in concrete, tangible things. i'm willing to take a leap in order to believe in some things, but i've found no rope to swing from yet. maybe someone could help me with a reading? i'm male, 18, taurus. thanks so much
>>
File: 1470976103429-pol.png (111KB, 641x323px) Image search: [Google]
1470976103429-pol.png
111KB, 641x323px
>>18050032
It might be better to approach studying religion as a side project of studying protoscience and psychology desu. Try some of the more non grounded in any ideology based practices such as psychonauticism in which you just try to change the conscious state you are experiencing through a variety of things, even something so small as just convincing yourself of an opinion only to change it later. I say this to you because as far as I've seen here recently readers. Normally don't approach questions like yours that aren't directed towards them, so if later you see one and your question still hasn't been answered just make it a reply to another reader.
>>
>>18050039

really just looking for any thread to grasp onto, i think if i can really believe one piece of something that isn't grounded in reality then the rest will come easily. i'm quite good at manipulating my own mindstate, i've learned that well. good advice though, thank you
>>
Male
Scorpio
I'm interested in a reading.
>>
Good morning all. Just popping in to give the thread a bump and wish you all a great day.
>>
>>18050072
A few skeptics have been convinced on /div/. All it takes is that one impossibly accurate reading, or that one scry that shows a perfect description of appearance or situation. These moments are rare and the readers who do them are rare. But these are the moments you remember.
>>
>>18050097
What reader
>>
>>18048410
>>18048742
Want to exchange? Something's been on my mind and I just want to know the answer to this: what setting?
>>
>>18050097

yeah, that's exactly the kind of thing i'm searching for. it's hard to find but even harder if you're not looking at all.
>>
I'm looking for someone to give me a reading. What do you need from me? My query pertains to having been watched without my permission. The situation involves having gone to a website and then getting harassed by someone possibly having done some sort of divination or some other means of gazing on me. To make this situation a little more bizarre, I had a woman reach out to me before all this crazy accurate gazing without my permission happened who claimed she was a psychic. I'm curious if any of you divinators would like to help me out with my case. Please and thank you! :)
>>
>>18049859
How do you read voices?
>>
>>18050267
I try and look for emotions, details inside the voice. Then I have been working on connecting in my intuition in helping me visualize, like scrying but I am very low-tier on that as well. If needed, I will pull cards to see if they can connect into the story I am seeing/hearing. Still experimental for me but I need to practice somehow.
>>
>>18049859
>>18050299
Maybe Discord can attract people to the discord if BV doesn't show up.
>>
>>18049859
Hello, I left you a voice recording in your email...thank you for my reading in advance. Sending love and positive energy
>>
>>18050363
Shoot, we are going to advertise for karaoke nights in the discord once I get my crap working. Haha.
>>
>>18049870
>>18050395
Thank you both! I appreciate it.
>>
>>18050363

just a headsup, the invite link in the OP is expired so new people can't join.
>>
>>18050415
I think Empath may have deleted it.
>>
>>18050415
try this one
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD
>>
Any readers atm?
In need of a love reading
>>
>>18050510
You have your needs and wants mixed up.
>>
File: 1462518877870.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462518877870.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Any readers around? I've got a question. It's not love/relationship related, I promise
>>
>>18050492
Yea this is the new permanent (no expiry) link. Other one was only a 24hr for some reason.
>>18050411
>karaoke Discord
Pffftt that's just me in discord anyway; hell I even made a channel just for my horrible singing.
>>
File: bro.png (187KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
bro.png
187KB, 540x700px
Doing 1 or 2 quick readings before I go to sleep. I need your query, age(can just be a range), in depth description of yourself and anyone involved(note: I'm not saying "in depth" for the sake of it), general location and any other info you deem relevant.

Also if you could link any songs or bands similar to Dinosaur JR that'd be cool too.
>>
>>18050810
Long brown hair, goatee, toned, green eyes
US/Missouri/Illinois
Why do certain parts of me feel off or not seem to have feeling at all anymore?

Sorry I don't know what Dinosaur JR is.
>>
>>18050810
career reading
male capricorn, currently at community college but i've been there for way to loong, majoring in business admin but i'm not sure if that's what i really wana do. tried majoring in sciences before and failed.
>>
File: Griffith.(BERSERK).full.1707609.jpg (622KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith.(BERSERK).full.1707609.jpg
622KB, 707x1000px
>>18050821
I'll give this a shot, not really read anything like this before though.
>>18050826
By in depth description I meant appearance.
>>
>>18050810
Mexico
Ok... I am extroverted, chatty, tall, mhh, persistent, lion with leo ascendant (and a lot of planets in Leo), so bossy but very honest, worried about their friends, nice, intelligent, pagan, sometimes kind of grumpy but positive in general. Charming (omg, this sounds so vain), leader and sometimes very selfish. I like my space and being in solitude, but I really need people, so I am used to see friends very often and chat about several things. I love people as much as I love being alone. I loove to travel and to read.

My query is a general one.
If you need a question, ok. I want to go living with my best friend next year, she have a baby, she is very extroverted too, kind of crazy, happy, intelligent, low stature, smiley and chatty. I am very fond of her. It's very sweet and compassive, but sometimes a not so focused person.

Hope you can do the reading.
>>
>>18050834
peruvian, thin body. brooklyn fade hair cut, brown eyes. deep set eyes, cheeky cheek bones, prominant jaw line.

judgeing by two songs i heard of Dinosaur JR on youtube, i'd reccommend The Pillows, similar upbeat vibe.
>>
>>18050845
Oh, I just saw about the appearance, it wasn't stated.

Anyway, well, 5'6, mexican, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, tall, with hearth shaped face, long wavy hair and ahm, good shape in general.
>>
File: sword.png (421KB, 540x719px) Image search: [Google]
sword.png
421KB, 540x719px
>>18050821
2 of swords, makes sense. This card points to stasis, you might be putting up an act and ignoring any tension that exists within you or your situation as a whole right now. Eventually change will have to take place, take an honest look at your situation.

Sorry if this doesn't make a huge amount of sense, as I said I've not really read anything like your query before and I'm quite tired.

>>18050845
Can I ask what mhh means? Thanks for the description, it really helps. In all honesty, I'd usually do a 3 card reading for a query like this, but I'm sort of tired so I've only done a 1 card reading, hope that's alright.

I've drawn The World. This is good in terms of going to live with your friend. It basically means your old life is ending and a new one is beginning filled with success in any endeavor you pursue. It's also often linked to travel, so there you go.

(also 5'6 isn't tall, just saying)

>>18050847
I've drawn the ace of swords for you. This is pretty good, it means a new lifestyle is dawning for you. This card also sometimes means the birth of an idea or enterprise which could trigger this new lifestyle .

That's all for tonight, I'm gonna head to bed, I'll check and hopefully reply to any responses in the morning.
>>
>>18050891
No offense, what you are doing is good, but as a fellow reader it's better if you draw several cards in order to paint a bigger picture. One card pulls are not useful most of the time. Also I don't know why you need a detailed appearance. Age and hair color makes sense but you don't need eye color or weight for tarot (that being said is there any "fat" indicator tarot card?)
>>
>>18050891
lol, I thought you will say that about my height, that's why I put it.

Here in Mexico city yes it is lol! Nothing, the "mhh" was because I wasn't sure about going on with the description.

Thanks for the reading... I suppose it's good news anyway, so many things are not stated yet.

Thanks!
>>
>>18050891
>2 of swords, makes sense. This card points to stasis, you might be putting up an act and ignoring any tension that exists within you or your situation as a whole right now. Eventually change will have to take place, take an honest look at your situation.

That is fine, thanks.
>>
Bumpin'
>>
>>18051381
Do you tell the future with your voice readings?
>>
hey any I-ching people here?

I got a reading and I asked if my ex still loved me and I got this.

http://deoxy.org/iching/34

9 on the second place

any insights on this?
>>
>>18051458
Look at the context of the changing line. It's an hexagram of inner strength, and nine in the second place refers to perseverance - moving forward during tough times. The resultant hexagram from this change is 55 (Abundance), which speaks about the peak of a development. If I were to interpret this without much context, I would say one of you was too hard on the other and that was the cause of the break-up. There's still a chance, but you need to reach equilibrium (think Justice in tarot) with each other before anything positive can develop further.
>>
>>18051407
I don't know. That's why I need voices and practice ;)
>>
>>18051458
She loves chad-cock now. It's time to move on.
>>
Anybody feel like doing a love reading?
I want to know if she's really into me - will things go well between us when we meet again?
Should I try to seriously court her?

Male, Scorpio. 18
She's Female, Cancer. 19
>>
>>18051548
most likely
>>
Anyone would like to trade?
>>
>>18051594
I'll give you a lazy scry. What's up?
>>
File: TAK.jpg (86KB, 1371x722px) Image search: [Google]
TAK.jpg
86KB, 1371x722px
So I did a reading with a Thoth spread and came up with this. Queried my future with a woman. I've got some thoughts on it (and her...), but I'd welcome any interpretations anyone here has.
>>
>>18051732
What area should I avoid in order to not encounter my foe? Or am I worrying for nothing and there is no risk of encountering them?
>>
>>18051525
I guess for now I just want to get in contact with her and know why she walled me off. Other than that I shouldn't have got mad at her when she wanted me to come back.
>>
>>18051763
I couldn't get a solid scry going for this, so I just grabbed two decks of cards to see what came out

From my Lenormand, I got Mountain
From my RW, I got 3oC(r), supported by The Fool and AoP
And then I got a vision of a small red wooden cabin in the mountains

Well, this is kind of a mess, but the overall impression I'm getting here is that the place you should avoid is a place of solitude where you often go to contemplate new ideas. It has a somber feel to it, and I get the notion that it is a place where not many spend time. It seems that they might pass by it, but few stop by. This is a place with which you are familiar, however. Your foe likely knows that you frequent this place, and might seek to find you there.

There is also a message here that it might be better to prepare for an encounter rather than to seek to avoid it indefinitely. It seems plausible that this might be one of those things that has to happen sooner or later, and it would be best if it's on your own terms to the best of your ability, or at least on your own turf. I'd say hope for nothing and prepare for a meeting.

I'd also say to take this with a grain of salt, as there was something about this reading that felt off or uncomfortable for some reason. Since I don't feel as confident as I'd like with it, you don't owe me a reading. If you'd still like to do one for practice or giggles or for whateve reason, tell me what sort of query you'd like to read, and I'll give you something appropriate.
>>
>>18051899
I think I know the place because of that ace of pentacles so thanks. But fuck man, I'm about to pass out so I did a quick general future reading for your next few months.

The Magician, 4 of Coins, Page of Cups
You're going to be creating things and seeing a lot of results. Finances will be similar to how they are now. There might be some new love that makes you swoon like a yung page.
>>
Reading for if I should take this new job?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_2X5IWbAQs

>Realize you will never be this good
why live?

(kek)
>>
>>18051985
You're pregnant.

Thank me later
>>
File: sacrifice.jpg (13KB, 235x179px) Image search: [Google]
sacrifice.jpg
13KB, 235x179px
>>18050962
I was tired, so I only drew 1. I never asked eye colour or weight.
>>
any readers online?
>>
>>18051752
So it seems that you, yourself, either at the current moment, or later, are going to be in a position where you will strive for victory and use your mind, but overall you will try to exert as much will as possible, or perhaps be in a position where you'll strive for some kind of a future with her.

Current path seems to be largely based on things that are happening, things that may or may not happen, luck you could say. Queen of Wands may be her, and well, there's stability. Perhaps things working out in your favor with her?

The alternate path would mostly be along the lines of having emotional contentment, but there would some material changes that could by chance be unstable or worrying, but they would still be in some ways representing growth.

This is exactly why I hate the Golden Dawn spread so much; karma and the lower left part doesn't make too much sense and it generally has no play in it. Overall, what I get from the bottom two is some kind of effort or pushing forward from your own internal desires, but they're either shrouded with baggage or emotional fantasy.

Just wanted to throw my two cents in on this one.
>>
>>18052947

thanks for this!

what kind of spread would you try for that reading, out of curiosity?
>>
Well this has been kinda dead lately
>>
>>18053348
The shitposters scared away the readers
>>
File: TAK2.jpg (42KB, 426x1008px) Image search: [Google]
TAK2.jpg
42KB, 426x1008px
>>18052947
oh, and as a follow-up, you may find this interesting: I went and did a relationship spread this morning. same inquiry. got the image as a result
>>
Anyone awake?

Wanna do a reading about my new job and girls and stuff.
>>
File: the white hawk post eclipse.jpg (549KB, 734x937px) Image search: [Google]
the white hawk post eclipse.jpg
549KB, 734x937px
Back at it again. Brewing some tea, so in the meantime I'll be doing a few tarot readings. I need your name, age(range is fine), appearance, description of yourself and anyone involved and your query.
>>
You post first name, mood, age and a question.

I try to get a read to answer your question.

Quick FAQ:
"How good are you?" - Online, no way to tell. I think I'm pretty good.
"General reads" - generally can't be arsed. If I absolutely must, then maybe.
"How do you read?" - Focus, empathy, mind wandering.
"Should i tell her how i feel?" - You don't need me to answer this.
>>
>>18053820
Evening there,

Alex, 31, professional, slightly overweight, a few tats. i think i'm a kind person, bit of a class clown socially. Can you read next steps for my writing?
>>
>>18053826
Cynthia
Complacent
Does M r B have feelings for me?
>>
>>18053826

>Zach
>Content
>18
>Is the career path I am about to embark on, the correct one?
>>
>>18053826
bee, female, 19, solemn. will I be with my crush before next year?
>>
>>18048717
>>18053820
Hey Griffith you never acknowledged my comment.

Anyways can I get a reading?

Su
Cute innocent sometimes strong leader. Black people hair but white skin. Green eyes.
I want to rule the world and I am trying to develop myself in a way to make that possible.
I am kind of lost and worried about the coming weeks. I always have this weird headache that I want to go away. I want to finally thrive instead of suffer. Can you tell me what is in my coming weeks?
>>
File: FB.png (103KB, 540x384px) Image search: [Google]
FB.png
103KB, 540x384px
>>18053832
Is there any specific area of your writing you'd like me to read? It's fine if you'd rather it just be a general thing, just wondering.
>>
>>18053826
Nina
Content
Can you tell me anything about my next boyfriend? Thank you
>>
File: thumbs up.png (89KB, 307x386px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
89KB, 307x386px
>>18053843
Yeah I did lmao, I wrote "THE LEGACY", think it got messed up somehow though. I'll get your reading up in a sec, just waiting to see if Alex is wanting any specific area of his writing read.
>>
>>18053851
Creative please, and thank you!
>>
File: image.png (610KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
610KB, 1136x640px
>>18053851
Oh I see it now. And okay thanks take ur time. #TheLegacy.
>>
Shawnli, lonely, 22

Are my feelings for her getting in the way of our friendship or has she stopped caring all together?
>>
>>18053833
Hey Cynthia,

I don't get complacent from you, i get anxious. But in short, yes, he does. You knew that though, or you knew it wasn't the real question. What do you really want to know?
>>
>>18053838
Hey Zach,

I think it is, but it's not for you long long term. Remember that no matter how much a path seems to head in one direction (eg, a really vocational skillset/resume) it doesn't prevent you from straying into a new field later in life.

Awful mixed metaphor! :)

Short answer, yes! For now.
>>
>>18053880
I meant m or B, two diff people, whoops
>>
https://orthosphere.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/the-argument-from-truth/
>>
>>18053841
Hi Bee,

Ehh, this is an awkward one. I'm getting very mixed messages. It's like you could be, if you wanted to be. But there's a barrier either already between you, or about to be that means you have to (or will have to) really question your intent to be together. It's not an insurmountable barrier though, and don't think it is for one second. That last bit feels very urgent.
>>
>>18053826
Hey its Shane here, yes there is definitely an imbalance in their life. Adrienne has been going through a lot of stress right now and she is in a relationship with someone else but we're also seeing each other (they are in an open relationship, her boyfriend knows about me) she's been really busy but lately she's been really distant. I'm on the verge of breaking up with her right now. Should I do it? Or should I not? A tarot reader predicted our meeting. Said the universe wanted us to be together. I have my doubts. I need help...
>>
>>18053871
Just saw you bud, front of the line.

Ok, so first and most importantly, and please don't let your diagnosis cloud this point - she definitely still cares. Definitely.

Your feelings haven't damaged the friendship, but they're also not strengthening it right now, so either you've told her, or dropped enough hints that she knows.

Not the best news, because i don't see her reciprocating right this second, but being absolutely honest about what you do or don't need from her is your only next step. Just word it very cautiously.
>>
>>18053820
marie, 20s, tan red hair brown eyes f, person involved is Jay in 30s m tall brown hair green eyes light skin, I would just like a reading on our relationship...thank u
>>
>>18053889
That makes more sense!

Haha, ok.

I got a very very strong yes for B. M does like you, but i think even B would be surprised at the strength of feeling there. He's intense. Not bad, but intense.

You've got a hell of a journey coming up!
>>
>>18053826
Winnie
Mental unrest
How much longer before love enters my life?
>>
>>18053826
I'll ask you too I'm Marie in my 20s feeling full (just ate a lot lol!) would like a reading for my relationship with my boyfriend...what do u feel?
>>
>>18053897
thank you, I think Im queasy. Do you think this barrier is him asking me out and me getting scared and saying no. ?Will he ask me out?
>>
>>18047769
Weezer albums are a form of bibliomancy.
>>
File: kingdom.jpg (181KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom.jpg
181KB, 500x594px
>>18053832
The fact that you put "think" there to me basically says you ARE a kind person. So, I wasn't entirely sure what spread to do for this reading, so I've just gone for the classic 3 card spread. Firstly I drew The Empress. I'd say this is pretty good in terms of writing, this card represents a creative force working to bring harmony. It also often relates to a mother figure of sorts. It can relate to a person's emotional and physical resources in relation to helping other people.

Secondly I've drawn the 4 of swords. This card represents the first stage of recovery after a painful time or event, resting to make plans and sort out recovery.

Finally I drew the star. This card represents optimism and self confidence, with good things to come with new opportunities opening up.

Sorry if this wasn't too informative, I wasn't entirely sure if you wanted me to solely relate this to your writing or your situation around writing as a whole. Hopefully this helped even a little.

>>18053843
I'll have your reading in another response, it made the post too long to post lol.

>>18053826
Hey man, could you do a reading for if the job I've just accepted is good for me? Thanks.
>>
>>18053939
wat
>>
File: golden age.gif (291KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
golden age.gif
291KB, 500x209px
I've done a 3 card reading, representing your past present and future.

For your past I've drawn Judgement. Obviously relating to the eclipse(jk jk). Judgement basically signifies a new phase of your maturing process beginning. Life was settled and things were growing at a steady pace. You might have gotten beneficial news or new knowledge that could have brought you joy.

For your present I drew the six of wands. Basically signifying victory over some sort of opposition or doubt you are facing or have faced recently. In my eyes this could either be relating to your headache or sense of being lost or worried, or it could relate to something else entirely.

Finally for your future I've drawn the nine of pentacles. While the pentacles mostly relate to money, this one also relates to safety and well-being somewhat.

Overall I'd say this sense of unease you've been feeling recently hasn't been anything important, and that if these headaches don't go away soon then at least they're nothing to worry about. Sorry if this wasn't too informative, I expected more relating to health and well being.
That's all I'm doing for just now, might be on later to do a few more.
>>
>>18053826
Evan and I'm 20. Feeling ronery. How does romance look at uni? Do I find someone
>>
>>18053908
Thanks dude, I needed to hear that.

I just don't know how to bring it up again because in the past we talked about it and she wasn't ready for a relationship. I just don't know how to bring it up, especially when I was the one to start "that" conversation most of the time which always ended up in disappointment.

So if it's alright, I'd like to ask your opinion on how I should tell her that I'd still like to be more than friends when she's ready
>>
>>18053901
In all places /div/ is probably the wrong place for me to say this Shane, but personal opinion - the universe doesn't want anyone together or not. My call, not judging people who disagree.

Ok, so if you break up with her now, she'll be shocked. The sensible answer is to be open and up front but to break up, and STICK TO IT in the face of her shock and hurt.

I don't see the sensible thing happening, BUT that depends on whether you want to be sensible or not. It's not all its cracked up to be.

Either way, love her imbalance and steady it, or distance yourself from it but do not do not do not carry it yourself. That will devastate both of you.
>>
>>18053826
thank you for doing this.i really needed a reading

fatih(turkish name not faith i hear that a lot)
lonely
and 23

so my situation is i have a small chance to win the korean government scholarship and study there for 3 years after i graduate.i really want this to happen because my other choice is staying here and starting to work for government and i dont want to be a part of this government. and my question is do you see me getting the scholarship.

thank you so much again.
>>
>>18053820

Lynne
Dark brown hair and eyes, 5"6.
Worried about my future

Will I start my new job soon and make enough money to pay for my college course and driving lessons?
>>
>>18053941
Actually, filling in some of the blanks this is probably the most uplifting message you could have found.

Thank you.
>>
Anyone waiting for a reading from me, please be patient, i'm trying to provide follow ups too!

I'll try not to miss anyone!
>>
>>18053948
she will be shocked? The way she's been treating me these past days I don't feel Iike that...sometimes I feel like she doesn't even love me or care at all...shock and hurt...do you really feel that? what would be the "sensible thing"? What di you mean that i should not "carry her imbalance myself"? I myself am very hurt and confused over the whole thing...thank you...
>>
>>18053964
You're doing great work and I appreciate you! Thanks again on behalf of everyone in here
>>
>>18053941
Griffith, the job you've accepted is great for you, even if day one is terrible.

I'm getting that this job is a first step, or a change of direction. It's like running your first 5k race. Sure you'll look back and think your time was shoddy in the future, but i'm getting nothing but finish line euphoria from this position.
>>
>>18053826
may
sick
how does t feel about what I've done?
>>
>>18053927
Hey Winnie,

Love is already in your life, it's radiating off you. What an odd question. Is NONE of it romantic? That seems incredibly tough to believe.

Do you mean sex? That's entirely your call. Or a specific person?

I'm so confused by your question.

Wait, are you medicated or going through some sort of procedure or testing process?

I wonder if your internal world is blinding you to something happening outside.

There is so much love, Winnie, i can't help but smile sat here.
>>
>>18053820
Richie
female
early 20's
im very sensitive person, quiet, like quietness and being alone. short, pale, blue eyes, dark hair, anemic.
I feel stuck, seems like everyone have found what theyr passion, hobbies are, and im stuck. I dont know what my passion is. Will I find it?
Im sorry if its silly and meaningless.
>>
File: Rickert and Griffith.png (108KB, 600x282px) Image search: [Google]
Rickert and Griffith.png
108KB, 600x282px
>>18053977
Thanks man, that really gives me confidence especially since day one WAS terrible. If it's not too much to ask, could you possibly do anything to see if I get a job at FOPP anytime in the near future? If you'd rather not I understand, you've already done enough so don't worry if you want to turn me down.
>>
>>18053820
William
21 year old male, I have dark blonde hair and blue eyes
I'm usually a relaxed person and sometimes lazy, but I work hard and I try to do my meditating sessions.

So I'm on the verge of losing my job, because I'm really tardy alot, I try not to but it happens. My relative, Tina, wants to go to school but doesn't have a job, but her new part time job at her school starts this week. I have an opportunity to go to this company offered by a friend of mine, but I wanted to stay and help her pay with rent. Tell me what do you see happening?
>>
Reading about this new job and my gf pls
>>
>>18053937
He won't without prompting. He's much more fragile than he seems. The prompt shouldn't be you though, for some reason. Does that make sense to you?
>>
>>18053946
Yeees.

Sorry, i'm much better at what is than what will be, too many variables. Yes. Yes you will, because everyone does, but I appreciate that is an unfulfilling answer.
>>
>>18053826
Ophelia
Homesick
I'm losing direction in what I want to do...what do you see being the most fulfilling?
>>
>>18053820
Kevin
Goatee, Medium Brown Hair (will be short tomorrow if that helps), skinny but have some definition and muscle
Usually pretty lazy, but I like to think I'm a good person, despite some of my personal and physical flaws

Was wondering if I should bother asking out this cute nurse at the doctors, I think her name is Kasi, not sure entirely though, not even sure if she already has a boyfriend or husband or whatever. She's rather short, has shoulder length reddish brown hair, freckles all over her face, sort of a raspy type voice. She's pretty cute, figured I'd ask just for the hell of it just to see if anything would come of it if I did and so on. Mostly curiosity killed the cat on this one.
>>
>>18054006

23 m Scorpio btw
>>
>>18053947
OK, so if she knows really directly (ie, you've spoken in the past) then the person to have the honest assessment with is yourself.

Can you be good friends to each other and get what you need?

Repeating the same conversation will be disastrous. Take a step back, talk to her as a friend. Immunise her, "Hey shnookums, can i ask you about our friendship? I'm super aware that my feelings for you sometimes make it harder than i'd like to be a good friend. I'd love to just check in and say that they're still there, but being your friend is number one to me." - obviously assuming that's true.

Just come to an arrangement that you know where you stand. Agree to send her a valentines every year and if she ever decides to run with it then do so, otherwise be great friends to each other and push ego aside.
>>
>>18053820
Frank
Brown eyes and hair, skinny and a scar on my belly
She has light brown hair, brown eyes and shes also skinny
My querry is:i meet her and felt a strong connection i would like to ask if she will stay around as a friend or as something more
>>
>>18053954
Fatih is a great name, after Instanbul?

You can get this scholarship, but you need to broaden your skills, or at least the ones that show.

Don't just bring results to the table, bring your personality, because i see vibrant Fatih getting a scholarship, but timid Fatih will struggle against the odds.
>>
I had to update the discord link in the sticky, so posted early.
New Thread:
>>18054050
>>18054050
>>18054050
>>
>>18053971
I'm getting very much shocked, but from what you're saying there's a very tough, brittle shell on her. Traumatic childhood?

The sensible thing is leave her. Not the best necessarily, but the most sensible.

By her imbalance i mean like. Don't feel as unstable as she does just because she does. Be very regimented between issues you can and can't help with.
>>
>>18053826
Erica
a little stressed but calm
Hows my future career? Do you see me enrolling in good university next year?
>>
>>18053945
Thanks I think your reading is accurate. The headache isn't a physical pain I meant it as a representation of something.
>>
>>18054038
It's true for the most part but it hurts too, but I'll go with what you said.

Anyways thanks for the follow up
>>
File: image.png (132KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132KB, 640x1136px
>>18053945
The falcon represents the band of the falcon.
>>
>>18054001

Yours if you want it, definitely. I suspect by the time its opened for you, you may be excited by something else though.

Wait, by the by, are we talking record stores??
>>
>>18054065
Good luck bro.
>>
>>18054047
thanks :) fatih is a common name here so i dont get compliments for my name a lot.

and yes my parents named me after the ottoman sultan mehmed the conquerer
its very nice to see someone who knows about my culture.

thank you for the reading.i will be the most vibrant version of myself this year.

and if you have any other advice i am all ears.
you are so kind for doing this i cant thank you enough .
>>
>>18054023
Damnit Ophelia, I wanted to go to bed but you really grabbed my attention! :)

You are not losing focus at all. Losing focus is for true unknown quantities. You have a wealth of creativity at your fingertips. You have the same 24 hours in any day as your greatest hero.

What would you do if you feared nothing?

Fuck focus, do that. Create. Create create create. Whatever it is you make, make more!
>>
>>18054071
Damn right, got a vinyl collection going right now, it's been my dream to work in a store like that for ages but nowhere around me is hiring.

>>18054067
And the pentacle represents Griffith in general lol
>>
>>18054087
Heh, small world, I worked at Fopp for like....3 years or so. Left during the over ambitious growth (14 ~ 60 stores or something) before they fell over and got hmv'd.

The mystique of the brand isn't held there internally as much as you think, get a broad knowledge (Your in depth knowledge of Glaswegian crust-punk or white label dnb will only help 1/1,000,000 customers) and apply. Be open, tell everyone you know you want to work there. It's yours.
>>
>>18054086
Wow thank you so much! Have a good night!
>>
>>18054082
No other advice, just be yourself brother, but be more you than ever before.

You're very welcome my friend.
>>
>>18054105
What do you make???
>>
>>18054103
Thanks for the advice man, I'll definitely take this into consideration. Hope to see you around but I'm off for the night.
>>
>>18054119
Night bud, good luck.
>>
>>18054117
Music...sounds.
>>
>>18054058
Still here Erica? Sorry for the wait.
>>
>>18054131
yes Im here
>>
>>18054130
Chase it, please! Don't procrastinate a second longer. Grab it with both hands.

Ophelia, you will never ever be homesick again when you are creating, because the sounds can make you travel anywhere and bring anything with you to where you are now.
>>
>>18054054
didn't get a lot of love from parents, but I'm not really sure...sigh. yeah I'm gonna break off all communication... yes that makes sense, thank you!
>>
>>18054136

I don't get that the career/uni options are the cause of your stress. They're a reassuring factoring to cling to while something else troubles you.

Your career looks bright, you're a sharp person. People have underestimated this previously but you know how to work. Your uni will be your first choice, as long as you keep the momentum going you have now.

Last reading for me tonight, but if you want to ask about the other thing, i'll stick around just for you.
>>
>>18054143
Aw, anon, thank you so much. It's strange but you've really motivated me, I really appreciate that. Bless you x
>>
>>18054167
You've motivated me too. You're good people. Now get off 4chan and create!
>>
>>18054165
Thank you for the reading! Stress is because of work, since people do think Im lazy and dumb, but I know Im not.
Dont worry, Im going to sleep now, you can go rest too. Thank you for giving me the reading!
>>
>>18053997
There is no romantic love. Not medicated.
>>
>>18054228
Romantic love is a commercial thing. Its just a way to keep you in a stupid cycle of waiting around for some perfect person to live your life for you.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.