[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 83

File: 1436036889170[1].jpg (154KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1436036889170[1].jpg
154KB, 1000x1000px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18047769
>>
File: tree-021[1].jpg (271KB, 825x954px) Image search: [Google]
tree-021[1].jpg
271KB, 825x954px
Posting again in case people missed it before.

I miss reading in thread but I am still struggling with energy issues and my cards a bit. I want to test out a new method to keep my Div practice up and use little energy in the process, at least I am hoping.
I am offering to try and read voices. I can generally read into voices well enough with emotions and such, but, I want to push it a little further and see what I can produce. This process will not be fast for me and ask for patience and nothing with an immediate need for guidance. Give me something a little more in depth or for more long term.
I need:
- A voice recording that is about a minute .5 long
- Introduce yourself and then ask a question. The more details, the more I may be able to produce
- Patience, It may take me days to complete
- Be natural and express yourself freely, not staging please
- Be willing to leave me some awesome feedback, whether good or bad.

I also might try and use a card or cards if I feel "stuck" enough. Just reply to this post if you submitted, or you don't have to lol.
Thank you to everyone ahead of time for helping me "use it" and not "lose it"
Oh, and one last ramble. If I have given you a reading previously, still feel free to do this as well.
Email: [email protected]
>>
File: 20160822_193315[1].jpg (923KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_193315[1].jpg
923KB, 2560x1440px
I'll do 3 readings with my tarot deck.
>Name
>question
>fave color
>extra info about question (optional)

Pic is my cards.
>>
>>18054142
Megan
What is the status of my relationship?
light blue
>>
>>18054142
Warren
What does this girl think of me if anything?
Orange
>>
>>18054142
>J
>Can you read me up on the situation I'm in right now? I'm so lost and have no idea how to think about it, and it's bothering the hell out of me. It's sort of a love related query, I guess. Although I think the person is interested in me as a friend, and if so, I wouldn't even mind much and would be happy to make a new friend, but I still just have no idea.
>Brown
>>
>>18054142
Henry
Is she part of my future?
Dark gray
>>
>>18054142
Leah
Will I have a chance with Chris in future?
silver
>>
>>18054150
>>18054151
>>18054153
I'll get to you three.

>>18054154
>>18054155
You guys just missed it, sorry. :/
>>
>>18054142
Christian
Will my old friend(enemy now) forgive me
Navy Blue
>>
Anyone wanna trade readings?
I'm trying to work on collaborating with someone in music for fun.
I was wondering if it'll work out.
I use a pendulum so I will only be able to provide yes or no answers.
>>
>>18054187
I'm having a bath right now but I'm learning cartomancy! I can read for you when my bath/shower is done. Can I ask you a few questions? Does C love AS more than me? And, do me and C have a future together? Thank you!
>>
>>18054150
>What is the status of Megan's relationship?

>Ellipse Spread

>Past
The Lovers
You were the one who initiated the relationship with whoever is on your mind, am I right?

>Present
The High Priestess.
Currently, you are in doubt and seek some answers to what the outcome is. Trust your gut and your emotions, but there's no need to rush.

>Future
The Magician
You are already prepared for the outcome of this, whether you believe it or not.

>What to do
The Dreamer
You're standing at a crossroad that represents your future and the universe wants you to succeed. But only if you believe in yourself. Trust your gut on what to do.

>External Influences
Five of Water
Things haven't been turning out like you've hoped they would. Otherwise, you wouldn't obviously be coming to me for an answer. Don't focus too much on the negative now, for you may miss the silver lining.

>Hopes and Fears
Nine of Water
Your hopes are that you want it to work out, but fear it won't. Am I in the ballpark?

>Final Outcome
Release
This phase of your life is complete. Keep moving on and moving forward. Take time to adjust to this big change, no need to rush it.

Megan, you already know what you have to do, but were scared and came to me to be sure. The cards tell me it's over. Sorry.
>>
I'm getting two sets of the Ryder deck delivered today. One of the original size, and then a smaller deck with a tin.
>>
>>18054195
Sure I don't mind asking the pendulum.
>Does C love AS more than me?
It says it does not know.
>Do me and C have a future together?
Strong Yes.
>>
I will be doing some tarot readings. I just need a query and any other information you consider relevant. I also appreciate feedback, good or bad.
>>
>>18054242
What does the future of my soundcloud look like?
>>
>>18054242
What is my Future bf personality?
>>
>>18054238
Thank you so much I will get back to you soon
>>
>>18054242
do i still have a chance? will it ever get better?
>>
>>18054242
I would just like a reading for my relationship with a guy in my life, not sure if I should love him and try and give him a chance or just break it off wigh him, my life is in such disarray right now
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 640x640px
>>18054242
Should I keep some of my friends or dump them all?
I'm going to university next month.
>>
>>18054242
Female, should I go for it with A?
>>
>>18054151
>What does this girl think of Warren?

>Ellipse Spread

>Past
Six of Water
it would seem you and the girl in question have known each other for quite some time, possibly since childhood. Is that accurate?

>Present
Six of Air
Things have been going well lately and the worst is behind you.

>Future
Eight of Air
Whatever situation you feel is holding you back, there is a way to get through it in health and harmony.

>What to do
Ten of Air
Embrace the change, for it will be for the better. Whatever is ending is also a new beginning.

>External Influences
Ten of Water
You have good friends and family, and all those bonds are genuine. They will always be supporting of you, no matter the outcome.

>Hopes and fears
Nine of Water
You hope that she want to be in a relationship with you and fear the inverse. (Trust me, we've all been there.)

>Final Outcome
Two of Water
Two people growing closer together and more intimately.

Odds look to be in your favor, Warren. I'm not sure what kind of relationship you desire, but I can safely assume she thinks fondly of you.
>>
>>18054242
male
virgo
Will i move to my friends house in the US?
>>
>>18054242
Male
I just wonder if I am on the right path right now. It's hard but I feel like I can do it.
>>
>>18054242
Male. Does he hate me for my recent actions? Thank you.
>>
>>18054245
You'll find that just as things start to truly pick up, to begin and to find some stability, you'll suddenly have no idea what choice to make next, feeling totally indecisive, and sink into a depressive mood.

>>18054248
Kind, financially secure, probably very logical and intelligent. You might find him to be a bit cold on the outside, maybe too serious. He might not like to argue or speak passionately, maybe more inclined to hide within himself when he's upset. But he will be honest in general. You'll probably just find his sort of "passive" nature to be frustrating.

>>18054257
It will not get better if you don't take responsibility for whatever you're meant to be doing. The problem is wholly your inability to actually do the things you need to be doing.

You are not making the necessary adjustments. You are not facing up to the issues at hand. You are not taking advantage of your passions. You are not taking control of the situation.

With these issues, you won't succeed.

>>18054259
The cards suggest you shouldn't get into anything new or uncertain right now. You don't need to add more troubles to your life when you're juggling a lot already. This relationship would require a bit of investment that wouldn't be worth you giving away right now.

Perhaps also look for a guy that's more sensitive than the one you're currently considering -- but not until you have your life more settled.

>>18054260
Don't give up all your friendships unless they're actively harming you. You don't want any negative influences in your life, but you shouldn't turn your back on any friendships you've built up unless you have a reason to leave them behind.

Try to be proactive but practical. Take things slowly but don't hesitate on the final decision.

>>18054263
Yes, absolutely.
>>
>>18054153
>What is going on with the girl J want's to know about?

>General spread

>Current Situation
The High Priestess
You're definitely confused with your feelings and emotions. No need to rush the situation. Trust your gut.

>Aspects
Five of Fire
You're experiencing some challenges due to the confusion you're feeling at the situation.

>Actions
King of Fire
Seek advice about your current situation from the people in your life,

>Results of Inaction
King of Air
You'll forget about the emotional aspects of your current situation.

>Results of Action
Ten of Air
The confusion ends and change will come into your life. For the better.

>Advice
Three of Fire
Seek advice from friends and family (or other trusted individuals) about what to do. They'll have insight into this situation. But you will have to be patient and don't rest on your laurels, it'll lead to good things.

If you seek advice from someone closer to her or one of your friends/colleagues, you'll have success in at least making a new friend.
>>
I won't be doing any readings tonight. It's tired me out a bit. lol
>>
>>18054325
Thanks, I'm >>18054263 could you tell how that would go, if it's just a fling or can I expect more? I'm really attracted to him and I'm being corresponded.
>>
>>18054242
Please read
>>18054004
>>
If anybody is still here to do readings.

Kevin
Goatee, Medium Brown Hair (will be short tomorrow if that helps), skinny but have some definition and muscle
Usually pretty lazy, but I like to think I'm a good person, despite some of my personal and physical flaws

Was wondering if I should bother asking out this cute nurse at the doctors, I think her name is Kasi, not sure entirely though, not even sure if she already has a boyfriend or husband or whatever. She's rather short, has shoulder length reddish brown hair, freckles all over her face, sort of a raspy type voice. She's pretty cute, figured I'd ask just for the hell of it just to see if anything would come of it if I did and so on. Mostly curiosity killed the cat on this one.
>>
>>18054312
Hmm... sorry, I'm not getting a clear response for this question. I mean, it is up to you, so it's hard for tarot to predict your choice if you haven't made it.

If you do go: it will be very happy but a lot of hard work and responsibility. Looks all positive to me though.

If you don't: it looks like there will be a change in your current relationships? Not sure exactly how though. It doesn't necessarily look good or bad but... I get a slightly negative feeling.

Sorry for the vague reading. Sometimes information is just too variable/undecided for tarot to pick up on properly.

>>18054316
You absolutely are on the right track and it absolutely will be difficult and confusing and you'll continue to feel like you're not on the right track. But have confidence, you're doing well.

You're not anywhere near the end though... it'll be a while yet.

>>18054321
He doesn't hate you but... it seems like maybe you've taken a lot from him with whatever you've done. Almost like a destruction of personal power towards someone who's lending you a lot of strength.

And that strength will continue to withstand, but you might find that you've made some choices that are technically "unjust" and thus need to consider how best to make amends here for yourself.

The overlying card is one of deception, lies or manipulation so I assume that's the nature of the action?

>>18054336
Well, the cards were all very positive in general; not necessarily that you would get what you expect, but that you would get something that is good for you. I can't recall them specifically, sorry, but if it wasn't a definite "yes. do it" I wouldn't have said it so simply.

It's something you need to be patient about though, if you don't receive the response you want immediately. Don't worry about what you expect. Your expectations will be thrown out the window anyway. See how things turn out for yourself.
>>
>>18054242

I love getting readings and then going straight to work so I won't be able to give you feedback until tomorrow, but I will give you some feedback and I would still really appreciate it if you gave me a reading!

Will I get the information I seek, will it happen?
I don't know about any relevant info. I want to learn alot of stuff. the "happening" refers to something general.
>>
>>18054356
>Don't worry about what you expect. Your expectations will be thrown out the window anyway. See how things turn out for yourself.
Thank you JN, I am anxious indeed but I'll let things happen :)
>>
>>18054356
>You're not anywhere near the end though... it'll be a while yet.
you don't know how much this means to me, I know this won't be easy and I also know that the hardest part is yet to come.

I'm just happy knowing that what I'm doing is right you know, also nice to know I won't end up dead with some of my choices thanks a lot.
>>
>>18054356
Yea, I feel I've destroyed a part of us that he held dear. Not so much deception but the complete lack of it. I'm interested in the 2 of Swords was present actually.
>>
>>18054348
>>18054358
Sorry guys but I'm a bit worn out already; I'll have to stop reading for now.

>>18054366
Just keep in mind that "on the right track" isn't a guarantee for anything in the future. Tarot only really reads the present, but your choices and the choices of people around you could make a difference. So do be wary of what you're doing too.

>>18054365
I hope you find something you enjoy out of it! Even if it's just a friend or a new experience. Life is all about learning, after all. Good luck!

>>18054370
The cards were:
Magician (r), King of Swords (r), Strength.
6 of Pentacles (r), Justice (r), Wheel of Fortune.
7 of Swords.
>>
>>18054379
don't worry it's all on me and I just need to perform, I just wanted to know if what I've decided on was the right choice
>>
>>18054220
Yes, this is all correct. Thank you for the reading
>>
>>18054242
hey, I'd like to get a general reading please. Feel a bit lost in these past few months. Thanks.
>>
File: 38[1].jpg (49KB, 387x700px) Image search: [Google]
38[1].jpg
49KB, 387x700px
Thoughts on the Decameron tarot deck?
>>
>>18054442
>Stranger danger
>>
>>18054331
I guess, senpai. I'm sort of ambivalent towards what I even want (maybe it's just sex, who knows) and I have doubts any thing anyone could have to say would change anything. Fuck it, I guess. A part of me just wants to say fuck it and take that King of Air route and not give a shit.
>>
>>18054475
This is all up to you. maybe you should take some time to "You Time" to figure yourself out so you can find what you want.
>>
>>18054493
*maybe you should take some "You Time" to figure yourself out so you can find what you want.
>>
>>18054493
Meh. I guess so.
>>
23 m Scorpio

Reading about my gf and my new job please
>>
File: 1446662669529.jpg (49KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1446662669529.jpg
49KB, 540x540px
Hit me with the Iching.
I've been going back and forth between two decisions.
Maybe you knew that.
>>
http://www.refinery29.com/miss-cleo-psychic-readers-network-first-job
>>
F, 27, Gemini

Is my life going to get any better? Will I ever be content or happy? Because right now I don't know what the hell I'm doing with anything anymore and it's really bringing me down. Please and thank you
>>
File: 1462594121087.jpg (88KB, 1181x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1462594121087.jpg
88KB, 1181x1188px
>>18054591
nice blog
>>
I'll do a few. I need your gender and you to explain your query/situation to me in 4-5 sentences. If it's nothing too deep just give me the run down of your past with the subject.
>>
>>18054639
Male
I meet this girl a some nights ago and felt a strong connection. will she be part of my life?
Its not much, sorry
>>
>>18054639
female. Loved a person dearly, and they loved me too, but it didn't work out and I broke up with them today. They took me for granted for far too long... Can I please get a reading for us, past, present, future? Thank you.
>>
>>18054639
Male
Started with the occult around 8 years ago. I got a fair amount of joy out of it and have a passion for it. I've been working on acquiring an ability but it seems i've reached a dead end. I'm wondering when i'll make my next breakthrough. I know I can do it, it's just a matter of when the next breakthrough will happen. This grinding is troublesome.
Thank you.
>>
>>18054639
Male
Should I get a second bachelors in a new subject or would I make it by just going to Grad school (they're somewhat related)?
>>
>>18054648
The Chariot

You're going to have to actually pursue her if you want her to be part of her life. She's not going to magically pursue you on her own. But if you do pursue her she will become part of your life.

>>18054649
Past,Present,Future: 10 of Swords Reversed, 3 of Swords, 10 of Cups clarified by the Page of Pentacles
Advice: 6 of Cups clarified by the Page of Wands

You knew that this relationship was on the brink for a while now but you've been delaying the inevitable end until today like you said. The fact that this relationship was falling apart was weighing on your mind heavily but you couldn't bear to let go. This happens to a lot of people and the reason most stay in broken relationships. There is a lot of heart broken feelings on both sides and sometimes these are often hard to recover from. Some times people don't get back together, but this won't be the case for you two if you so wish. In the future you two will get together again; possibly when he gets a new job. It won't be a high paying job, probably entry level, but a job is a job, and there will a partnership between the two of you.

It's best if you lean on childhood friends for support now, ask them for their input and advice. If there is a friend in particular who is sort of loud and passionate, a "free spirit" and is youthful in attitude they might have some wisdom in the situation. Do you really want to be with someone who doesn't value you and undermines you? Some personal advice from my end would be not to fall back into relationships with people who take you for granted. It's hard at first but you know deep down you deserve better and there is a guy out there who won't undermine you. It's hard being alone at first but it gets better.
>>
>>18054745
Thank you so much for your reading on my relationship it hurts terribly bit makes absolute sense. This is exactly what I needed to hear...

I did know that this relationship was on the brink for a while, and I have been delaying the inevitable end until today... it really was weighing heavy on my mind, I was drawing it along when I should have ended it a long time ago...yes, very hard... ha! I highly doubt he is hurt bit still...thank you. Haaaa yeah, I don't think I'll risk the heartache of entering a relationship with him again. He was my soul mate I know without a doubt bit it wasn't meant to be, certainly not in this life... yes I'm actually moving away from here to be with that friend lol! Awesome reading. Thank you!
>>
>>18054673
>>18054673
Circumstances: 9 of Wands, 6 of Swords, The Sun reversed
Advice: 9 of Pentacles, 4 of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles

The good news is that you will definitely have the breakthrough you want. It's going to come in a time where you are overwhelmed with negative feelings about all the failed attempts and are moving on from the lack of results of those attempts. When all hope seems loss your breakthrough will happen.

I think this advice is more related to you not losing morale on your journey. Have good spirits despite the failed attempts because there is a lot in life for you to be happy about. There is a lot around you related to money and security. Take satisfaction in that when you are upset from the attempts.

>>18054692
Second bachelors: Queen of Swords, Queen of Wands Reversed. Her intent: Queen of Pentacles
Grad School: King of Pentacles, Page of Swords,
Advice: 10 of Pentacles

If you get a second degree you might encounter a very unpleasant woman who is a controlling know-it-all. She will be very manipulative and pushy; whether this is simply the case of a bad professor I can't tell. Actually it might be a girlfriend? She wants to better her own finances which is the reason she acts with such manipulation. She might want you for your $$$. Either way this woman will have a major significance in your life if you choose this path. Might be future waifu.

If you go to grad school, you will have a lot more time to focus on yourself. You'll make a lot more money in the long run, but you're going to feel like an intellectual noob around your classmates. It won't be bad though, you'll just be in awe of their intellect. Anyways, the cards want you to ask your rich family what to do.
>>
Male
Libra

I want to know if writing is the career I was destined for. Also a general reading please?
>>
>>18054639
>Female
>Moving to Vancouver to start a new life...how will that go?
>>
>>18054804
>>18054804
The Star, The King of Wands.

Your hopeful attitude won't be shattered. There will be a guy you meet who's suave and charismatic.

I'm done with readings.
>>
>>18054819
Hey cool thanx
>>
Male Scorpio
Should I keep doing that for money?
>>
>>18054979
>for money
Yes.
>>
>>18054980
Yikes.

>Moneylord that thinks cash can buy them everything.
>>
>>18054242
will my mom forgive me? I'm avoiding telling her something major
>>
>>18054639
Male
I'm into a girl, been into her for a while. There has always been some chemistry i guess. What will happen between us, if anything? Thank you
>>
File: 1 (12).jpg (652KB, 1000x817px) Image search: [Google]
1 (12).jpg
652KB, 1000x817px
>>18054242
>>18054639

Melanie
Female
>Query
Is he gone for ever; will I ever see him again?
>>
Male
Scorpio

Reading about us getting married?
>>
>>18055100
Nope. RIP. It didn't work out.
>>
Male
Aries

Why am I feeling weird?
>>
>>18055102

What?
>>
>>18055102

That's not even a reading, tripfag
>>
>>18055102
>>18055152
>>18055156
Summer will be over soon, it gets a bit better when school starts back up
>>
Will I find a GF in /div/?
>>
>>18055291

no
>>
>>18055291
Why would you want to? From what I've seen, the bitches here are fucking insane.
>>
Male
34 Pisces
Ive never does this before but I'm all out of options. So here goes nothing. Im currently goin through a divorce. Ive lost everything. And the pain is excruciating!! I miss my kids and soon to be ex wife so much. Im not sure if I should continue living my life with the girl im with or if theres a chance I could get my family back. Is the girl I'm with my future? Also, my financial situation is a nightmare. Im not sure what direction to go in to better my life. Im just a damn mess right now. Thanks for listening
>>
File: IMG_0813.jpg (753KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.jpg
753KB, 1632x1224px
Whoever takes this up.

Right now, as it is, read and tell.

ty.
>>
The silence is real.
>>
>>18055392

I want to be content and happy in my life and I will do whatever I have to for that to happen.
>>
>>18055408

read it, if not then that be it.
>>
File: shiba-anubis.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shiba-anubis.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
I'll be taking over. I need name, gender and your question. It's kinda late so I won't do full readings.

>>18055028
Queen of Pentacles. A very feminine card. It represents either someone in your life you should turn to for support or on a more abstract level the idea of letting go. It's also a card about self-growth.

>>18055100
The Magician. In love aspects, this card couldnt be better. It's all about taking things to the next level. Be careful though, this card is also one of secrets and spirituality.

>>18055108
Go to the doctor, why are you asking the cards.

>>18055342
Eight of Pentacles, reversed.
The reversed 8 of Pentacles can show in a current relationship that one or both of you may not be prepared to do the "work" that is necessary to maintain a happy and fulfiling relationship. That said, remember relationships aren't like in the movies. You can't sit on your ass and pray it works this time. Put some effort, you can control your side of the equation in this new relationships.
>>
Thanks!
>>
>>18055370
9 of swords.

This is often a card about anxiety and fear. Look closely at what you are worried about. Try not to blame people or situations for how you are feeling but reevaluate yourself and your relationships. Be cautious if you use substances like drugs or alcohol.
>>
>>18054155
Can anyone give me a reading? Anykind is fine with me.
>>
Jonathan
Male
I fucked up. Is there any fixing it? Or is this the end?

For anyone doing readings. Thank-you .
>>
>>18055455
Nicole/Malika, Female, Will I go back within the next week?

Or, more generally, I have a need for clarity on the future, things seem turbulent right now, resistant

Please, if you don't mind.
>>
>>18055455
I'm still around. >>18054353
>>
>>18055455
>>>18055028 (You)
Queen of Pentacles. A very feminine card. It represents either someone in your life you should turn to for support or on a more abstract level the idea of letting go. It's also a card about self-growth.

What does it mean that it's a very feminine card? I don't understand what that means.

I looked up a detailed meaning of the card to understand why you might have said it's very feminine. I just ended up seeing that the whole thing means I need to let go and leave. Everything is great now but what if I push it, ya know? Five years is hard to rebuild ):
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 185x273px
>>18055478
Queen of Wands.
All Queens focus on female energy and concepts, but the Queen of wands in particular is all about fertility and sexuality. A very positive card for you. There's something about a light haired person, either as your partner or who will introduce you to him.

>>18055488
8 of Wands.

Kind of an ambiguous card. This card is an indicator to be patient a while longer. You may have already done all you can do, and decisions now must be made by other people. Apologize and work to fix things, but understand in the end once you fucked up it's hard to recover people's trust. You can't force things.

>>18055489
The Judgement.

Don't jump to conclusions or make any decisions on an impulse, stay level-headed. All your efforts are always being watched and things will get better. On a really vague angle, something about a dark-skinned person and work or a job offer.

>>18054353
Ask me out instead, anon.

But seriously now. The Chariot.

Just like with a Chariot you might try to slow down and take your time, approach of course but don't come off as too demanding or insistent. This is also about being straightforward, so don't fool around and ask her out directly.

>>18055511
All of the Queens represent ~female energies~ in the vaguest, most esoteric ways. From "ask your mom" to "ask her out" to "hes cheating on you with a girl". Lacking context and considering I'm only doing one card readings, I prefer to leave it vague in order to avoid misunderstandings.

http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_cards/pentacles_queen.html

Read. I'm sure there are more in depth sites but it sums it up neatly.
>>
File: 1 (43).jpg (1MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1 (43).jpg
1MB, 2816x2112px
>>18055524
That makes even more sense and sets it in stone >I need to let go and leave. Everything is great now but what if I push it, ya know?

I need to chill and leave everything be. Thanks Annon <3
>>
>>18055524
>>>18055478
Chris is light haired but yeah, my wishfull thinking. Thank you! I wonder who could it actually be.
>>
File: cat-hug-gif.gif (4MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
cat-hug-gif.gif
4MB, 360x360px
>>18055524
I'm Malika. Thank you very much for the reading. Good vibrations!
>>
>>18055524
What does this girl think of me, should I go for it?

Thanks in advance.
>>
Will be answering questions regarding magick and the occult.

No readings right now.
>>
>>18055548
How accurate are your readings? Also why do readings and the future change? For instance, I understand that certain knowledge may change your actions, so lets assume you never got the reading, would that mean that certain things would be preset in that scenario?
>>
>>18055555
checked
>>
>>18055511
Ahhhh. Thank you.
>>
>>18055524
>Ask me out instead, anon.
Well depends on what you look like Doge. Gotta have a nice balance of attractiveness and personality.
>Just like with a Chariot you might try to slow down and take your time, approach of course but don't come off as too demanding or insistent. This is also about being straightforward, so don't fool around and ask her out directly.
Sounds odd, usually the best course would be to ask someone out directly and not beat around the bush, why is it different in this case? How would I even approach it otherwise, considering I only go to the doctors every so often.
>>
>>18055555
>How accurate are your readings?
As pretentious as this may sound, I'd prefer to have others speak on that.

>Why do readings and the future change?
Time's difficult to explain in a short paragraph.
TL;DR, fate can be manipulated. We do have free will, of sorts, and so there are branches that occur from the linear spiel.
However, what most divination will show you is where you'll end up if you continue in your current direction.
That's why I enjoy the Golden Dawn spread in tarot-- it not only shows the current end, but the alternate as well, should you change course.

Of course, there are not simply two divergences in a path, but hundreds. Divination is a method of finding out as much as we can about those paths.

If you never received a reading, you'd most likely stay on the same path.

Picture a deaf man lazily cruising down a river on a canoe.
He cannot hear the roar of the waterfall ahead, so he will most likely continue his course and fall prey to it-- unless he, by some chance, sees it coming!

In this case, the deaf man is a person who has not queried a diviner, but still may change course due to common sense, or some other red flag.
>>
File: 1463121696721.jpg (115KB, 669x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1463121696721.jpg
115KB, 669x1189px
>>18055548
Kind of strange question and possibly a bit off topic but how much credence do you put into omens and natural occurrences as means of receiving insight or messages about one's forward path?

tldr; do you think omens have any divinitory significance, or is it possible that it's just projecting the outcome one wants to see in things and assuming random acts are affirmative divinitory signs.
>>
>>18055569
I see. So let me ask this.

An otherwise accurate reading (not you or anyone in here in particular just a hypothetical) gives a man/woman readings. These readings are surprisingly accurate and not even forer effect. However a big life event for this person is coming up, to the point its a simple yes or no reading. Lets say that person gets a no from this otherwise accurate reader, but come the time of the event, its a yes.

Now to all reasons of my logic at least which may be flawed and I'm missing something here, would that not have stayed on the same path as well? Like lets say that big life event was a test or something, and they studied and did everything as they usually did, but the reader said the result would be no they wouldn't pass, but they passed anyways, because they did what they usually do.

So why in this particular instance is he wrong, and lets assume he has good energy and had been doing accurate readings just prior to this, but for this one particular person its not, and this person stayed on the same path they would have otherwise regardless of what the reading would have said?

Sorry if that is worded weirdly.
>>
>>18055575
>Do you think omens have significance?

100% yes. However, many times, you need to have the ability to determine what is or isn't an omen. If like, a thousand people see the same thing as you, it's most likely not an omen, or at least, not a personal omen.

Just be smart about it.
>>
>>18055578
That's a tough one. I have two answers for it:

A. Nobody's 100% accurate with their readings. At least no one I've ever met.

B. An outside event could have pushed the individual towards a separate outcome. If you scroll to the thread OP and look in my divination guide, you'll see a metaphysical model of how I believe divination works. Most of it was mentioned in my previous post, but a certain part was not.
In order for us to receive the information through whatever means (tarot, iching, runes, whatever) I believe those tools are influenced by an outside force-- perhaps a spirit, or an entity, to provide an answer for what we're looking for.
If this is correct, we must ask if these spirits/entities are fallible, or perfect.
Or, if they're prediction is set in stone (I believe it isn't.)

All in all, as unfulfilling of an answer as it is, I think that we still don't have the full story on how divination works. I mean, that's obvious, but it warrants being said.
>>
File: 1451756236390.jpg (208KB, 583x750px) Image search: [Google]
1451756236390.jpg
208KB, 583x750px
Anon reader here, not doing so well tonight. Will do a few readings. Readings are scrying based. All I need is a name/alias and a question, though a cute pic along with your post would be absolutely appreciated.
>>
I've lost nearly everything. My job, facing prison time for up to 5 years for something unintentional. Tell me it gets worse.
>>
>>18055586
Hmm. I mostly ask because years ago, I don't know, 5-6 years ago, I had some readings here. The dude was spot on on virtually everything, so I asked about a situation with a girl, and it seemed to be going down that path initially and then everything just took a complete dive. So I figured. Saw that dude again a year or two ago, and asked him about it and out of curiosity what the girl still thought of me, and it was about the same as the first initial reading, though it was very obviously wrong, I mean a blind person could see that.

So I was always curious on how the future and pre-destined things worked out.
>>18055590
Oh it gets worse anon. Trust me, I lost my job years ago due to shoplifting and drugs out of my own stupidity, and ended up with a felony with a potential max of 20 years in prison, I got 5 years of probation with that being reduced to 1 year supervised and 2 years unsupervised, mostly as an example set to me. Just get yourself a good lawyer and don't settle for court appointed lawyers if you can, also watch friends and people you know, people are fickle and will try to sell you out because they're mad over something at some point.
>>
File: 1471768004576.jpg (65KB, 497x666px) Image search: [Google]
1471768004576.jpg
65KB, 497x666px
>>18055588
Dom
What are the two energies drawn to me?
I hope you feel better anon
>>
>>18055601
I was charged for theft of a firearm for a gun that gifted to me on my birthday by a "good friend" stupidity on my part but I was stupid for not checking if it was stolen regardless if it was 11 years ago.
>>
>>18055588
Are you up for scrying a sigil?
>>
>>18055588
>>18055543 I'm around.
>>
>>18055608
Sorry, Edward, I tried to stop it before it posted, and I don't really have any cute pics on this PC sadly.
>>
>>18055606
If you can explain yourself proper you should be able to get out of that. I mean that'll be a bit hard considering the time gap that has passed. You'll need a good lawyer though, because in the end it'll turn into he said, she said hearsay, and in the end you're the one with the stolen property.

Though I find it odd that it was brought up 11 years later, there should be a statue of limitation to that.
>>
better REMEMBER THIS.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (14KB, 320x390px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
14KB, 320x390px
>>18055588
Can you give me a reading? I'm M and I want to know if its possible for me to fix things with J.
>>
File: BM2XpFtCEAA4QUO.jpg large.jpg (99KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BM2XpFtCEAA4QUO.jpg large.jpg
99KB, 768x1024px
>>18055588
>>18055590

Karshatiz
>>
>>18055613
I was pulled over and the officer requested to search my car, I declined. Drug dog came, "smelled" something, found nothing, I told him I had a loaded firearm in the car before I was asked to step out, which was perfectly cool with him. He ran the serial and I was headed home from my 2nd job at the time. No drugs in car, nothing else, clean record. I have texts from the person that gave it to me as a gift but they can be interpreted differently than how I read them.
>>
>>18055621
Still use those texts to your advantage. I'm sure someone with logic can interpret them properly.
>>
File: 1443971241545.jpg (40KB, 350x337px) Image search: [Google]
1443971241545.jpg
40KB, 350x337px
>>18055603
Thanks for the pic of that qt pupper. for what it's worth it made a difference to this anonymous weirdo. thanks m80.

I get the vision of a swamp murky, thick, and difficult to move through. Think muddy sludge that churns and slowly moves. Like quicksand it has movement to it but in a downward or entrapping sense.

I also get the feeling of water, like a river. Flowing free and quickly. Fresh clean and light. It feels like change, forward direction and decision.

To me this suggests a dichotomy of sorts between two complimentary forces, but with different properties. The swamp and the river both consist of silt and water, but their ratios make them fundamentally different despite being essentially made up of the same components. To me this suggests taking a look at the properties of things rather than simply what they are made of.

Not too well versed in energy type question and other /x/ topics so I hope that was at least adequate. I mostly deal in love readings and general life question type stuff. Let me know if you need a follow up or clarification on any part of that.
>>
File: 03.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>18055607
Not too sure what you're asking from me here. Like I understand the question and all the words here, but am not entirely sure what you want from me. You want me to try and see out what a sigil you drew up looks like or?

Sorry for the dumb reply, just not too invested with the /x/ lingo and trends these days. I tend to answer more pragmatic questions about life trajectories and people's concerns by focusing and getting weird visions.
>>
>>18055625
That's the plan. I also have the officer stating many times on recording that he doesn't believe I was intentionally carrying a stolen gun around and that I was set up. FBI agents involved (x3) agreed also with that
>>
>>18055588
Could scry my next serious bf?
My alias is Haru
>>
File: 1455446084316.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455446084316.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>18055588
Fatal
Do you see any love entering into my life the next month or so?

have a cute webm instead
>>
File: nnnnnb.png (1MB, 1280x918px) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnb.png
1MB, 1280x918px
>>18055588
Beast
What should I do with her? What she expect from me?
>>
>>18055635
You should be more than fine then anon, I wouldn't worry about it. If the cops agree and FBI agree, then I don't see any reason why you'll get in trouble.
>>
File: 1467062079493.jpg (139KB, 840x950px) Image search: [Google]
1467062079493.jpg
139KB, 840x950px
>>18055608
>>18055611
I see a dry, dry desert and sky for miles. The heat from up above pounds down. Bleached white bones of some large heard animal lie half buried in the sand. The environment seems harsh at first but despite the heat waves coming off the dunes the clouds up ahead provide some shade and an occasional cool breeze can be felt across one's face as they walk. A mix of harsh atmosphere and temporary comfort.

To me this seems like a real 50/50 kind of answer, or maybe a 60/40 depending on how much of a gambling man you are. It basically gave me the feeling of, "are you willing and able to make this journey?" It gave me the feeling of a challenge with a potential for success but also hard times ahead. The more pragmatic element in all this is to ask yourself if you're prepared for such a journey. The first rule for desert survival is preparation, the best advice I can give from this is to make sure you prepare before you set off on any destination. Assess the path ahead of you and see if you feel confident in crossing a possibly harsh environment in search of an oasis.
>>
File: 1450506087291.png (1MB, 1200x714px) Image search: [Google]
1450506087291.png
1MB, 1200x714px
>>18055616
I see a large stage and blaring lights. Like something a high end musician would perform on. A large concert type event but there's no audience. The lights are dimmed and there doesn't appear to be anyone in the seats. Though things are dark one can make out a silhouette of a performer onstage sitting in the dark. It's hard to gauge their motive but they don't seem to be feeling so hot.

To me this seems to suggest one of two things. One is that a grandiose gesture wouldn't really be a good way to go about trying to fix things. The second thing I sense from this is that in this scenario, you are the musician here. Perhaps all you can do is sit and wait for the show to begin. Basically be where you're supposed to be and do what it is you do best in your circumstance. Forgiveness is a two way street. Don't feel the need to overextend beyond what you'd normally need to do, but wait patiently for your chance to express yourself. Sorry for the sort of vague answer, but I sincerely hope your J comes to see your concert.
>>
File: 129001353.jpg (154KB, 900x1188px) Image search: [Google]
129001353.jpg
154KB, 900x1188px
>>18055631
No worries, I was going to ask you to focus on my sigil and tell me what you see, but I can rephrase the query:

Can you give me a vision on an occult work codenamed KQ?

For a name/alias, you can call me gainsbrah.
>>
File: antiochus pls.jpg (285KB, 708x826px) Image search: [Google]
antiochus pls.jpg
285KB, 708x826px
>>18055588
Hi anon. I'm sorry you feel so down. I'll work some energy stuff for you.

No cute pics on my drive, but take this instead.

My query: how will life be for the next year?
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
>>18055668
I get the vision of a great arena, actually it seems the sport going on is wrestling. Like WWE type wrestling. A lot of blaring music and lights and very distracting environment. A crowd cheers as two brawlers parade out from their respective corners and step into the ring. An announcer yell incohesively and riles up the crowd.

It's obvious that this is kind of a fixed fight, or one of those jobber type circuts, but it's still a good entryway into more advanced formes of martial prowess. To me this seems to suggest that you should approach this work with a bit of reticence. That isn't to discredit it, or to cast a doubt of skepticism towards it, those wrestlers certainly have the muscle and skill to back up their fights, but their scene is not conducive to a more heavily focused interest in what one may be looking for. Hope this made sense not too big on wrestling stuff so I tried my best to make the most sense of it that I could.

tldr; take it with a grain of salt, seems like it'll be a good entry level or gateway to something a bit more hardcore or in key with what you may be looking for. It has it's value as one must start with fundamentals, but don't take it as the authoritative or definitive answer to what you seek, there will surely be more to come.
>>
File: 1442285947688.png (292KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1442285947688.png
292KB, 500x541px
>>18055673
>>18055617
>>18055636
>>18055638
>>18055644
Going out for a quick smoke break to "recharge" will answer these ones for sure. Anon will deliver, sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.
>>
>>18055677
I think I understand, but I'll have to think more on it.

Thanks. Would you like a read in return?
>>
>>18055666
Thank you for the reading.
>>
File: BN0nVAkCEAAV4Ps.jpg large.jpg (97KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BN0nVAkCEAAV4Ps.jpg large.jpg
97KB, 768x1024px
>>18055681
No problem have a nice smoke.
>>
File: 1 (1).png (634KB, 661x522px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).png
634KB, 661x522px
Can anyone help me? I've been doing self readings and each time I keep pulling the joker. The first time was reserved and was the last of the three card spread, the next was up right and last and the final one was first and upright.

Does this have a special meaning that I'm missing? The query is love related also.
>>
File: 1461979597827.png (290KB, 770x930px) Image search: [Google]
1461979597827.png
290KB, 770x930px
>>18055673
>>18055617
>>18055636
>>18055638
>>18055644
Back, will get to work on those asap.

>>18055687
That would be much appreciated if you're still around. Just a simple man with simple dreams really. All I want to ask about is how Senpai feels about me.
>>
File: 1450069595031.jpg (1MB, 2998x1999px) Image search: [Google]
1450069595031.jpg
1MB, 2998x1999px
>>18055617
Sunset over the mountains. A nostalgic kind of feeling but also one of grief. It's beautiful in it's own way but the rocky outcrop seems almost intimidating in the crimson light of the sunset. It's eerily ominous yet beautiful. If you manage to scale this mountain you'll be able to see it all in a new light and look down from what seems to be an insurmountable challenge. It may get cold on the peak once night falls, but rest assured the sun will shine again come morning.

Stay warm, stay safe, and try to take in the beauty if any that can be found on your climb up. The trip there is harder than the return trip and once you make it to the top things that once seemed insurmountable will simply be things already taken care of. It's gonna be a long hike but the view at the end of it will be well worth the trip.
>>
File: 1443897424203.jpg (399KB, 769x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1443897424203.jpg
399KB, 769x1156px
>>18055734
>Sunset over the mountains. A nostalgic kind of feeling but also one of grief. It's beautiful in it's own way but the rocky outcrop seems almost intimidating in the crimson light of the sunset. It's eerily ominous yet beautiful. If you manage to scale this mountain you'll be able to see it all in a new light and look down from what seems to be an insurmountable challenge. It may get cold on the peak once night falls, but rest assured the sun will shine again come morning.
>Stay warm, stay safe, and try to take in the beauty if any that can be found on your climb up. The trip there is harder than the return trip and once you make it to the top things that once seemed insurmountable will simply be things already taken care of. It's gonna be a long hike but the view at the end of it will be well worth the trip.

Thank you much. Well worth the wait. Hope you're doing better.
>>
File: 1422598177680.jpg (611KB, 529x768px) Image search: [Google]
1422598177680.jpg
611KB, 529x768px
>>18055636
You will be wooed by a mysterious reader anon on /x/ with all kinds of crazy insights. :^)

Poor tasted jokes aside.

I get the vision of a seaside scene painted in oil. It flows and the art has a somewhat dark tone to it, but it has a classic or timeless feel as well. The ocean moves and the waves crash softly on the shore. The best way to describe it is like an animated landscape oil painting. Everything is rendered photo-realistically save some of the colour choices as the shoreline and sky have somewhat of a greenish blue tinge to it that I've never seen in any natural landscape before. Looks like something out of a New England lighthouse beach or nostalgic European town. But that may just be me reading to far into the style of the art.

This is a little odd seeing as I was searching for a description of a person. To me this may suggest a type of flexibility in character. Someone both classic but also innovative. Someone with a timeless charm but also a fresh look at things you may not have considered before. May suggest that they will be an artsy type person with a strong sense of values. (values may be a unintentional pun on art term "value" as the colours were a bit unorthodox, but still managed to work for what it was trying to convey) Hope that made at least some sense.
>>
File: 1445822820778.jpg (308KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445822820778.jpg
308KB, 1600x1200px
>>18055638
I get the vision of a motorcycle speeding down a bright city at night. Oddly enough there is nobody riding it yet it still drives nimbly about the city. It's actually a pretty good driver despite it's lack of a passenger. The city is reminiscent of a Vegas type city, one of those neon cities that never sleeps type deal. Looks like a major party part of town, or even something out of one of those cyberpunk films/books. The motorcycle speeds away on it's course. It is the driver, it owns the road.

Seems like a message of getting out there and making it happen. Gotta look for your opportunities in the bustling world. Saddle up and get ready for a night on the town. Basically don't let the circumstances of things bring you down. Things may get a little fast paced soon, but that kind of pressure often helps us grow as people and discover new opportunities we may have never come across otherwise. Trust your instincts and good luck in your upcoming adventures.

Not sure if it's totally relevant but this vision reminded me of this song in terms of it's tone and feeling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjCBV6o_DSE
>>
File: 1417958262207.jpg (156KB, 629x711px) Image search: [Google]
1417958262207.jpg
156KB, 629x711px
>>18055644
I see a printer printing pages upon pages of some memo or important report type deal. It sits in a professional office setting and seems like it's an integral part of the office's daily function. However this printer is printing out blank sheets. The printer itself doesn't appear to be malfunctioning in any way, but again sheet after sheet comes out blank. A (rather cute, actually) office lady collects the papers haphazardly and staples them only to discover after the fact that her papers are blank.

To me this seems to suggest that communication is the issue here. The printer receives the command just fine it just has a hard time putting words to paper. To me this seems to be a pretty straightforward message about miscommunications or just a general sense of misunderstanding or lack of communication. Be clear and concise and make sure both parties are able to communicate their intentions and things will go a lot smoother for all involved. Honesty and communication go a long way, it doesn't guarantee any type of outcome per se, but it certainly does make understanding the way things are a lot easier, then you can move on from there.
>>
>>18054050
how do you 'cleanse' your cards?
do i like sprinkle rock salt on it?
>tarot n00b here dont laugh
>>
>>18055725
I'm having a hard time getting a clear answer for your query.

I'll try again later after some food, sorry.
>>
File: 1418160541885.jpg (501KB, 709x709px) Image search: [Google]
1418160541885.jpg
501KB, 709x709px
>>18055673
>No cute pics on my drive
>Antiochus III
>10/10 would lay siege to and Hellenize Jerusalem with his son tho.
Good taste m80.

I see an intricate spider web woven through a grassy field. There are many paths it takes and it covers quite a formidable distance for something made by such a small spider. It is long reaching and shines softly with drops of morning dew. It sways gently in the breeze and gives off a hopeful vibe. Like that of hard work soon to pay off, or effort being its own reward.

To me this speaks of a type of "jack of all trades" thought and casting a wide net mentality. Basically it may take a lot of hard work and effort but a large web catches more opportunities than a small one. Keep a broad range of ideas and possibilities open. Your methods may be pretty straightforward and you may even know what it is you want, but nothing comes without hard work. It may seem like a challenge at first, but the spider in this vision seemed very content chilling in it's web mansion, not worries about going hungry or having a place to stay. Just the chillest little spider hanging in his super sweet crib that it build with it's own (8?) legs.

tldr; a little prep work beforehand will save you a lot of worries in the long run. Prepare yourself for many outcomes and nothing will take you by surprise, and you can sit back contentedly and watch the world at your own pace.
>>
File: 1465863208316.png (1MB, 960x1625px) Image search: [Google]
1465863208316.png
1MB, 960x1625px
>>18055804
No worries man. Thanks for trying anyhow. Maybe this way is for the best anyhow. What fun is love without the mystery of it? Nothing worth it in life comes easy anyhow. In a way that answer is probably more helpful to me than a definitive one.

Don't worry about it if you aren't feeling up to it. It was kind enough of you to offer in the first place and the sentiment is more than enough for this anon. Appreciate it man
>>
>>18055795
as dumb as it sounds I tend to give them a sort of "pep talk". Like a whole "alright guys, let's do our best today for some readings" or some yu-gi-oh tier heart of the cards type talks. As far as I'm concerned really whatever method you feel gets you in the mentality to read and makes you feel like your cards are ready for it is fine by me.

By no means an authority on this stuff but just my experience and opinion. Take it with a grain of salt (rock or otherwise).
>>
File: 1426373612077.jpg (278KB, 532x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426373612077.jpg
278KB, 532x600px
>>18055588
This anon here. Heading to bed for the night. Thanks to everyone who requested a reading. Hope they were at least helpful or insightful or failing that at least entertaining. Best of luck to you all in your daily lives. Take it easy.
>>
File: cute bunny 015.jpg (339KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
cute bunny 015.jpg
339KB, 800x634px
>>18055588

kiki
Love reading / what will my future gf look like?
>>
>>18055837
>>18055868
No worries, I'll remember that I owe you one reading.

Feel better and have a good rest, anon.
>>
File: 1471952175843.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471952175843.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>18055868
Fuck, so close.
>>
>>18055868
Hope you feel better, anon!
>>
>>18055868
Great readings anon, I enjoyed them. Love and good vibes to you!
>>
>>18055548
Can you tell me something about my spirit guides?
>>
>>18056120
Sure can't. You're really the only one who can find out that shit about yourself.
>>
>>18056123
Are they very exclusive?
>>
>>18056127
I don't believe in them. They're mostly pop occult.
In fact I'd advise not buying into it. They're feelgood bullshit.
The only reason you'd have spirit guides is if you were a shaman or some variant of that.
>>
SUMMONING CHESWICK

SUMMONING CHESWICK

SUMMONING CHESWICK

WOOOooooOOO
>>
IN LIEU OF CHESWICK, I WILL BE READING FORTUNES.

HOWEVER, IN ORDER FOR YOUR FORTUNE TO BE READ, YOU MUST POST A PICTURE OF AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN, LEWD PREFERRED.

EVEN BETTER IF IT'S OF YOURSELF

LET'S DO THIS
>>
>>18056134
I'm very disappointed about you.
>>
File: 1471959678229.png (669KB, 618x481px) Image search: [Google]
1471959678229.png
669KB, 618x481px
>>18056158
Just go to some crystal hippy website if you want a hugbox on spirit guide bullshit.
>>
>>18056156
Hows dis pic?
>>
Welcome to the first annual /Div/ination reader auction; the place to bag a bargain reader.

First up I have a Cheswick. This unit is slightly used with some good mileage, however the internals have seen better days. Runs loud and runs hot, best kept in a cool environment like a padded dark cell.

What's my first bid on this fine specimen of a reader?
>>
File: i_have_no_choice.jpg (60KB, 694x960px) Image search: [Google]
i_have_no_choice.jpg
60KB, 694x960px
>>18056156
Can you tell me something about my soul mate?
>>
>>18056168
2 edgy. Try again

>>18056179
If that's you, then cute/10. I could be your soulmate bby ;)

In all seriousness, look out for a redhead, most likely met at a grocery store.
>>
File: 1471656814725.webm (3MB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471656814725.webm
3MB, 598x600px
>>18056156
>tfw no qt gf
>>
>>18056175
1 penny.
>>
>>18056184
i'm a guy and that's not me.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
>>18056156
Sure, any word of love and when?

Not me obviously.
>>
>>18056191
Holy shit anon, do you want a reading or a curse? I said attractive women.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 397x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 397x371px
>>18056188
SOLD! To the desperate man with issues!

And our next lot, I have 1 Thoth, that's right ladies and gentlemen exactly ONE Thoth. This unit comes fully loaded with i-Ching, tarot, magicks; you name it's got it! This one is sure to keep your days bright with its built in weather control. Careful now, this ones a biter. Best kept sedated while not in use. WARNING: DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER READERS
>>
>>18056191
that is sexy
>>
>>18056193
Yes, attraction is subjective. Welcome to the world. You should expect this when asking others for pics of what they find to be attractive.
>>
>>18056193
She's got that too smart to even think approching vibe going.
>>
>>18056198
What isn't objective is shit taste, my friend.

I predict you'll get into a car wreck.
>>
>>18056203
Good luck with that, I don't own a car. Also there is no woman or man on this planet that literally everyone is attracted to, not possible.
>>
>>18056187
>>18056193
What do you have against my qt Olympiad womens?
>>
>>18056193
I want a reading. I don't want a curse, I just love to know something about my soul mate that's all.
>>
File: 1471960906601.jpg (175KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471960906601.jpg
175KB, 901x1200px
>>18056210
Forgot the ass.
>>
File: guy.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>18056208
I beg to differ, fuccboi

>>18056210
I actually thought your girl was a qt

>>18056211
I already read you. Pls learn how 2 4chan, newfag
>>
>>18056196
Bidding $1,000 on Thoth for sex slavery pls
>>
File: 1363205679439095.jpg (42KB, 400x661px) Image search: [Google]
1363205679439095.jpg
42KB, 400x661px
>>18056156
Love fortune, I'm a man.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 470x313px
>>18056219
SOLD! Please read carefully our disclaimer on dismemberment, death and/or possession when purchasing a used reader.

Onto lot number 3! Ohhh do I have a special treat for you today folks, a genuine bargain of an auction. Do you like crazy seers? Do you like European accents? Do you like tentacles?!? Well then do I have the reader for you! A compact unit with lots of bang for your buck, and with a few bucks you can bang! In short height and short supply, the bidding will be steep. Let's start the bidding at an ounce of virgin blood and 3 goats shall we?
>>
>>18056224
Expect someone within 3 months, you'll meet them through a social group, either facebook, church, school. Througha mutual friend.
>>
>>18056215
If you thought she was a qt, why couldn't you Hook a nigga up with a Fortune telling.
>>
>>18056243
Good job. I'm already auctioned off to someone. :^)

>inb4 someone actually want their hands on me
>>
>>18056247
You'll get Taco Bell for lunch today, my man.
>>
>>18056267
I'm not one to dishonor the dead but a deal is a deal-- the woman needs to be attractive/or lewd. She is neither.
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 512x768px
>>18056253
Well folks, seems there was an error in our agenda. Ahem...we apologise and will look into eliminating this potential buyer and having lot number 3 ready for bids next round.

That concludes our auctions for today! Tune in this evening where we'll continue our auction with lot number 4
>>
>>18056282
I've already seen her in a bad light man, it's ogre
>>
File: 20575_104131686282918_2854661_n.jpg (38KB, 402x603px) Image search: [Google]
20575_104131686282918_2854661_n.jpg
38KB, 402x603px
>18056156
>Had some bad luck the last three months, all of the summer basically.
>Wondering about the past few months, and the upcoming months.
>Had some real bad luck, any advice is appreciated thanks.
>>
File: 31877_122691834426903_1052029_n.jpg (16KB, 371x519px) Image search: [Google]
31877_122691834426903_1052029_n.jpg
16KB, 371x519px
>>18056156
>Had some bad luck the last three months, all of the summer basically.
>Wondering about the past few months, and the upcoming months.
>Had some real bad luck, any advice is appreciated thanks.
>>
>>18056257
Wow you sure put a lot of effort into that one.
>>
I'm practicing I Ching readings.

>name/alias
>gender
>query

I prefer open-ended queries, and don't ask if you will, ask how can you.
>>
>>18056305
How can I get myself going with the projects and forms of acquisition I am currently longing for?
>>
>>18056305
Iris
Female
How can I improve myself in regards of magic?
>>
>>18056305
sona
female
Future romance reading
>>
>>18056305
Lucy
F
What's my next bf like? Thanks
>>
>>18056342
British, Lucy?
>>
I guess I'm done unless there are interesting enough queries for me to read.

>>18056309
Hexagram 2 (The Receptive)
Changing lines 2 and 5
Resulting in Hexagram 29 (The Abysmal)

The image of the second hexagram is that of Earth. This means practicality, and being dedicated to your projects. The second line speaks of mutability in all things, and that a purpose is what you should seek. The fifth line is a reminder for you to express yourself indirectly - that is, be humble.

You're treading on waters you don't know anything about, but you will have great success should you sail across them.

"Water flows on uninterruptedly and reaches its goal:
The image of the Abysmal repeated.
Thus the superior man walks in lasting virtue
And carries on the business of teaching."

All in all: follow, and try not to lead because you're not there yet. Stay humble in your approach, be dedicated and grounded.

>>18056312
Hexagram 42 (Increase)
Changing lines 1 and 2
Resulting in Hexagram 59 (Dispersion)

"Someone does indeed increase him;
Ten pairs of tortoises cannot oppose it.
Constant perseverance brings good fortune.
The king presents him before God.
Good fortune."

The common theme I'm able to extract here is that you need some sort of teacher. There's a higher power at work here, perhaps something sacrificial; an exchange of powers, so to speak. Hexagram 59 is about dispersing your ego, that is, getting rid of it.

Let go of your pride and ego, seek someone out.

Another theme here would be time. I don't think you're ready yet for the next step, so take this as you will.
>>
>>18056156
Love reading
>>
File: fka.jpg (22KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
fka.jpg
22KB, 399x600px
>>18056305
e9, female

what can i do to find time for the things that mean the most to me? i find myself caught too deeply in work and doing things for others that i feel my art and efforts to improve myself are suffering. i don't want to disconnect from the people i'm close to, but i feel myself wanting more and more time alone

>>18056156
will i find what i am looking for?
>>
>>18056395
>nose ring
>dread locks
>greasy as fuck
I said attractive.
>>
>>18056156
>>18056156
Will anything happen between me and my crush? If so, when?
>>
File: zoe-kravitz-wonderland-mag-02.jpg (66KB, 516x929px) Image search: [Google]
zoe-kravitz-wonderland-mag-02.jpg
66KB, 516x929px
>>18056399
Same chick. Cleaned up. Thoughts?
>>
>>18056409
Oh shit... no it wasn't.
>>
File: margot.jpg (66KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
margot.jpg
66KB, 500x581px
>>18056156
Female, single
Love reading
>>
>>18056409
sorry, but the girl I posted isn't zoe kravitz, it's FKA twigs
>>
File: deergirlp.png (158KB, 232x312px) Image search: [Google]
deergirlp.png
158KB, 232x312px
I divine information! If you want to find something, or want information, say, on your house, I can help. I'm specifically good with nonliving entities. If you think you're haunted, ask me!

When you ask, make sure to include a picture of what you want me to read and your name.
>>
File: pia.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pia.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>18056399
will I find what i'm looking for?
>>
>>18056419
I have an entity I would like more information on but, I cannot provide a picture. If you can't do this, that is A-okay. Thank you.
Cara
>>
>>18056419
>>18056419
can i ask you love query?
>>
>>18056419
Could you see if there's anything around me, or at the very least is interested in me, that wants to guide me in some fashion?
>>
>>18056434
is that u
>>
>>18056440
yeah..
>>
>>18056434
It's possible, but you need to extend yourself further than what you're doing. You'll need to approach him.

Moar?
>>
File: 2000px-Heart_corazón.svg.png (57KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Heart_corazón.svg.png
57KB, 2000x2000px
>>18056419
sona
future love reading
>>
>>18056443
Damn, Im too shy. I dont think I can do that. Forever alone?
>>
>>18056433
My name would be Alice. I cannot give any kind of a specific picture, I'm sorry. Simply this.
>>
>>18056434
>>18056451
So...you come here often?
>>
>>18056451
If it makes you feel better, you're cute?
But other than that, sorry. If you don't go after the one you want, you won't get it. You'll get someone you don't want.

Don't learn through mistakes like that.
>>
>>18056451
are you straight?
>>
>>18056424
The entity appears to be a malicious human male, letters of it's name being LAM
>>18056426
Sure, I can try
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>>18056419
>>18056470
whos my future boyfriend?
>>
>>18056419
i unfortunately don't have any photos on hand, but if you're still around later i can provide one.

i live in a rural, forested area along a river and i'm curious about a general reading of the area- the land is relatively untouched and has an odd feeling about it
>>
>>18056470
Thank you kindly. It wasn't the one I was wanting but seems he is either a master deceiver or I need to banish for minor ones.
>>
>>18056433
Sure, could you provide a name and a pic? (can be of you, or the area around you, or something important to you)
>>18056446
Not sure what this means, but it says yes you will, and WANT MLRA
>>
>>18056501
First querent here. Here's >>18056433

It still counts as something important, because I have a significant fondness for masks.
>>
>>18056459
Yeah
>>18056462
Thank you. Well fk, have to grow some balls I guess.
>>18056463
Pan
>>
File: brendan fraser 07dec10 02.jpg (52KB, 475x640px) Image search: [Google]
brendan fraser 07dec10 02.jpg
52KB, 475x640px
>>18056419
Sam
What will happen between me and my crush if anything? If so, when? Thank you.
>>
>>18056455
Hey, so it's a nonhuman entity. It's associated with the cold, ice, snow, and winter. It's not there to guide you but to protect you from spiritual harm. I believe it's name is MOON.
>>
>>18056419
I've seen flashing blue lights, flashing white lights, and what I can only describe as different coloured blurs recently along with some other weird things happening. Do you think that this is an entity or something else? If you think it is, could you give me a little more information as to what it is and what it wants? I can't provide a picture unfortunately, but my name is Callum. I hope you can help, this has been creeping me out lol.
>>
File: casper2.jpg (59KB, 539x444px) Image search: [Google]
casper2.jpg
59KB, 539x444px
>>18056419
Is there anything "not human" around me?
>>
File: fox.png (19KB, 120x115px) Image search: [Google]
fox.png
19KB, 120x115px
>>18056529
I think I'm bicurious or something but I honestly think you are beautiful. Are you not being approached at all? Sometimes all it takes is a simple stare and look down with smile in a guy's direction to be approached. It's often uncomfortable though, and requires you going outside of your comfort zone, but it's better than never knowing what if. That being said it never hurts to be ballsy and ask out a guy yourself. The worst they can do is say no.

>>18056419
Reese
How many more months do I wait before romance returns to my life?
>>
File: 1393108966110.png (471KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1393108966110.png
471KB, 500x667px
>>18056529
>>18056568
degenerates
>>
>>18056529
>Pan
Egh, nevermind...good luck with that
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 720x720px
>>18054142
Ben
How strong is my chance for romance with my person of interest
Turquoise
>>
>>18056568
>>>18056529
Problem I have is I dont trust people easily. I do get aproached but its easy to tell that what they are interested is in "some fun" not serious dating.. I want to be friends first and get to know them. Seems like every man just want someone to fk and thats it. I want relationship not one night thing.
>>18056607
Considering the fact youre here... join the club :D youre no better.
>>
>>18056622
What the fuck do you expect from others when you're into essentially fucking everything? Something long-term? You're obviously a mentally deranged nutcase that probably never had a stable home environment and a good father figure to set you straight. Nobody would want to stay with you for any reasonable period of time.

Enjoy always being left alone and trashed, degenerate. Unless you start fixing your issues that you have and realize that going about saying that you're a special snowflake ''pansexual'' isn't going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>18056622
>>18056568
Have you tried online dating? On okcupid you get to state what you want in a relationship. It's mostly older guys though, a lot of people don't want to settle at a young age. If you're not in school yet you'll meet someone eventually (through there, most likely). Youre going to have to put yourself out there (join clubs, etc.) in order to meet the right guy though. If you're not into looks, ask out a random nerd on the street. Guarantee they will say yes (experience).
>>
>>18056419
Hello!
I feel as if a human entity is following me around, telling me what to do, etc. Could you tell me what/who this is?
My name is Emma, picture is me.
>>
>all these pretty girls on /div/
>single
WHY
>>
>>18056656
ey, what a lively looking young woman!
>>
>>18056635
Why youre so angry? Constipated?
>>18056648
Yeah Ive tried, I understand that people my age just want to have fun and thats it. As for dating nerds, theyre very controling, but anyway, maybe I will find someone, if not, I already have a cat! :D
>>
>all of these attention whores on /div/ posting their pictures

Go back to /soc/, for crying out loud.

>>18056676
Just telling you a few words that nobody else may likely do it. I hope you'll remember them when you get dumped or left alone and you'll cry yourself to sleep wondering where you went wrong.
>>
>>18056679
Well you dont know me, and what you think of me is false, so, here you go.
Now about your anger, did a girl you like rejected you?
>>
>>18056679
>Sure, could you provide a name and a pic? (can be of you, or the area around you, or something important to you)

shut the fuck up. no one likes you.
>>
>>18056685
I like anon!
>>
>>18056682
Sure as fuck it's false. You already showed well and clear that you're an attention whore who apparently can't rub two brain cells well enough to understand that degeneracy leads to lonely days!

Also, jokes on you. I'm in a stable relationship. Can't say the same for you.

>>18056685
Like I fucking care. Whatever reader asks for a picture in an anonymous board has poor taste to do it. It just attracts the desperate lonely fucks out and it makes the thread devolve into ''m-muh feels, why can't I find anyone???'' while there's hungry people literally wishing to be with them and whiteknighting them against people with whatever little sense in their head that they have left.
>>
>>18056690
that's okay. i don't like people calling me an attention whore because i posted a picture of my face when that's what was asked to get an answer. is this really a community mindset?
>>
>>18056676
You are so pretty girl, you won't be alone forever. trust me. For finding a meek, non-controlling guy you're going to have to feel out their meek energy and approach them. They're all very shy and would be too scared to approach someone as pretty as you, let alone any female. But they exist and would go head over heels for you. I met one guy on Okcupid who was like that but >distance
>>
>>18056698
>that's okay. i don't like people calling me an attention whore because i posted a picture of my face when that's what was asked to get an answer. is this really a community mindset?

Yes, you're on 4chan, you dumb whore.
>>
>>18056698
/r9k/ is leaking
>>
>>18056672
You can google reverse image search pictures with the latest 4chan updates(they are old as fuck actually) and you will find out that potentially 2 but probably only 1 person in here is using a picture of themselves.

I guess she is pretty though I'll give you that, but looks isn't all there is to a relationship and how do we know she is single anyways.

learnhow2internetcreep tbqph
>>
>>18056695
post your gf
>>
>>18056698
You could have included literally anything else, even the reader said so, but no, you threw up your face in a fucking anonymous board and now I bet you're enjoying all the attention you're getting. Your kind should go back to Facebook or whatever retarded safe-space you lot generally stay in.

>>18056705
Sure as hell I won't.
>>
>>18056490
Yes, I would really like a pic, thanks :0

>>18056554
Callum, the things you're seeing aren't a product of any entity. I believe them to be hallucinations and possibly seizures- please get checked out by a doctor

>>18056504
Yep provided a reading somewhere in here, I think.
>>
>>18056710
what a butt hurt piss baby.
here take some more you fucking twat dingler.
>>
>>18056532
skipped.. >>18056717
>>
>>18056723
>>18056656
Am I on facebook?
>>
>>18056695
I really feel bad for your gf, youre not a good person.
>>18056699
Thank you! Its gonna be weird too, when two shy wierdos try to date and hang out.
I hope you too find someone nice too, someone closer to you.
>>
>>18056723
Youre so pretty!
The guy have mental issues... Im so sure of it.
>>
>>18056723
>pretending to be a girl on the internet
wew lad lurk more and never post again, newfag
>>
>>18056727
Hey thoth remember when that automatic drawer drew someone you said you knew as your next gf? Did anything ever happen with her after that?
>>
>>18056723
So you also get off to people insulting you? And while I don't believe that picture is actually of yours, I'll still say that you genuinely look like the kind who's mentally unstable and has variety of issues. Your eyes show it very well.

That, and you're shit at taking selfies, you dumb bitch.

If that's not you, then idgaf.

>>18056728
Am I not for pointing out that she's now posting more pictures of herself and getting more attention from thirsty fucks like >>18056733 ?

Fuck, this place has really degraded into a complete cesspool of shit.
>>
>>18056728
>I really feel bad for your gf, youre not a good person.
>He doesn't like me as a person, ergo he's a bad person.
I wasn't going to say anything at all, but I have to point out that your logic and critical thinking is so poor as to make you unattractive no matter what you look like.
>>
>>18056738
you're not making any sense
>>
>>18056736
Nope. Nothing. Why, know someone that looks like that?
>>
>>18056738
You keep giving attention to her as well. You're probably not even saging, faggot.
>>
>>18056738
Are you aries, cause you sound like fking aries. fuck aries.
>>
>>18056741
The reader asked for a picture of herself and she's getting called an attention whore for complying. He's a bad person for being jealous and because he's from r9k
>>
>>18056745
No they did a reading for me too and drew someone I knew. Just wondering.
>>
You do realize that you can ignore certain things you don't enjoy right? How do you get through life not being able to do that?
Do you just go about your day being mad all the time?
>>18056748
H-hey come on...
>>
>>18056656
Emma, it appears to be your 7 times great grandmother. She was mentally ill, and haunts you. Her name is Jeanie Ketier. She dislikes you and wishes you harm because you remind her of herself when she was alive. Please careful, I wish you only wellness.
>>
>>18056744
Attention whore gets hungry for attention, and she decides to lurk /div/ because it may as well be /soc/ v.2 at the current moment. A reader gives a choice between a picture of themselves, then something else completely unrelated. No, she goes off to post a picture of herself and then people decide to fucking swarm the cunt and feed her.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots anyway. I have nothing to do at the current moment, so whatever for me.

>>18056746
What makes you think I don't, faggot?

>>18056749
>he calls me jealous when he was likely telling her how cute she was and trying to get her own attention
>>
>>18056749
Call him a virgin next, white knight!
>>
>>18056756
That is a fucking insane reading and I hope no one takes you seriously.
>>
>>18056749
>these buzzwords
You forgot to call him an autistic insecure virgin neckbeard who has a small dick. A little more time in /adv/ should teach you all of the proper ad hominems for people who disagree with you on 4chan.
>>
>>18056762
you know what i dont want to bother uploading a fucking picture and wasting my fucking time because my phone cord doesnt work properly so i decided to go with what's at hand you know what just fuck you and i am real

im out
>>
File: books.jpg (819KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
books.jpg
819KB, 1920x1080px
>>18056419
Hey, thanks for doing this if you get around to me. My name is Jane and I'm wondering if there's any sort of entity following me around.

Pic related - I love writing and hope to be published one day.
>>
>>18056710
I actually prefer doing readings with faces or people in them. Entities have a tendency to cluster around people or places where people live.
>>
>>18056717
>Callum, the things you're seeing aren't a product of any entity. I believe them to be hallucinations and possibly seizures- please get checked out by a doctor

Yeah I'd already chalked the flashing lights up to be ocular migraines but I figured I'd see if there was anything to them, since they only started happening after I tried a summoning. There's been quite weird things happening recently too, I guess that's all coincidence too? Thanks anyway.
>>
>>18056762
It's like 2 pictures of people, you're being really senselessly mad and overreacting.

Are most of you guys this angry and sad with life? Like damn cheer the fuck up, get a nice hobby and calm yourself. You're getting mad over pixels and code.

I don't want to keep this going further because I feel like the negative responses are way more than the positive ones so if anything you guys are shitting up anything because you can't use the hide function. I guess I was just worried about you guys but I don't think I should waste my time.

You guys have some meditation to do though....
>>
Anyone here a GOOD reader?
>>
>>18056769
Oh wow, finally, the attention whore decides to not show her face again one more time. I am genuinely surprised and impressed by the sheer amount of self-control that must have taken you to decide upon this action. Congratulations. Thanks for sparing us from looking at your shitty face, you cunt.

You may be real, but your personality sure as fuck isn't. Go and enjoy being an essentially retarded bitch that won't end up doing anything with herself, let alone find someone for longer than a week.

>>18056774
Your readings don't seem to have any kind of a basis to them, let alone be accurate in any way, shape or form. You seem more like Cheswick to me in regards of skill than anything.

>>18056780
This is an anonymous board, that means if you decide to post your face and you're a woman on top of that, you're going to in some way derail the thread with the hungry people coming out of the sewers and praising the ''holy goddess'' or however the fuck they imagine her to be.

No, it's not just pixels and code. It's the behavior of the person behind the ''pixels and code''. It's frankly disgusting and disappointing to see people act like that, and then go about saying how they can't find anyone, when in another post they essentially admit to being attracted to anyone. How in the fuck is that mentally stable? She either needs a good waking up, or she's going to be done for.

Anyway, this thread is way too retarded for me. Go and fester in your shit, you bunch of attention whores and white knight faggots.
>>
>>18056767
It really is, I've rarely had such specific information. It's kind of unnerving, and I do hope it's taken with a grain of salt.
>>
>>18056789
damn, take care it's all going to be alright
>>
>>18056789
Sorry, I guess? I'll try to see who Cheswick is? I divine via a pendulum and chart- I could show you my work, but it would take a lot longer to record and then write all the Qs and As I do.
>>
>>18056789
Also, you seem to be a very angry, very young male. Maybe post a picture so I can do a reading on you?
>>
>>18056789
>and then go about saying how they can't find anyone

lol when did i ever say that? still here, looking for a reason why you care so much that a female is looking for the reasons why strange happenings are occuring in her life. she happens to post a picture of herself. you question the behavior of a 20 year old female looking for answers based on posting an image of herself? grow up. i have nothing to say to you, insulting you would just be a reflection of myself. like you are doing.
>>
>>18056788
The good readers have mostly left
>>
>>18056789
So your problem with me is that Im capable of falling in love with any gender, and yet Im unable to find someone whos not gonna use me for sex? You think its mental problem? That most people I have been asked out dont care about me but my boobs and ass and it bothers me. Its a bad thing? Honestly, really, why youre so angry.
>>
>>18056798
Are you a new reader around here?
>>
>>18056811

can't say that i blame them
>>
>>18056811
There are plenty good readers left. They just all hang in the irc now.

Thoth is still the only "OG" reader around, though.
>>
>>18056840
Hey Emily, can we see your ass again please?
>>
>>18056840
no offense but clean up those clothes lying around
>>
>>18056840
>using photos from /soc/ whores
haah waaw
Probably as cancerous as that newfag "girl" earlier, though.
>>
>>18056840
this is hilarious it's not even of your face, fucking iiiiiiiiiiiiidiot.
>>
>>18056840
Great tits. Moar?
>>
>>18056847
>>18056860
Nah I got a bf now. Keeping it PG
>>18056848
The rest of my room is so much worse haha
>>18056850
I'm that /soc/ whore..
>>18056854
I'd never post my face on 4chan.

Well.. looks like I derailed the thread.
>>
>>18056869
The thread was oozing with a derail before you posted. Maybe next time.
>>
>>18056869
>69
how about for your favourite reader?
>>
>>18056881
>Emily is currently writing "I <3 (reader)" on her tits
>>
>>18056879
I didn't help much I guess. Shouldn't contribute to a shitfest. It's nice to see you around, Discord. Your readings have always been insightful :)
You're always so kind and positive.. Best of wishes to you.

>>18056881
Even would put bv on hold. Got to keep those morals n shit senpai. I'm not going to do anything my bf wouldn't want be to do.
>>18056930
I humped a pillow one time while fantasizing about bv so not too far fetched in comparison
>>
>>18056789
nice bait bro nice to see /r9k/ around
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_chris.74972.27151.gif (46KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_chris.74972.27151.gif
46KB, 670x471px
Could someone read my chart?
Preferably related to career aspects, but anything would be appreciated
>>
I'm going to do 5 readings, scrying, give me your gender and a non vague query, expect a symbolic reading that may or may not make sense.
>>
>>18056821
Yeah I am. I was getting some practicing in :c
>>
>>18056972
male
will i move in to friend's house in the US?
>>
>>18056972
How can I strengthen the relationship with my boyfriend?
female
>>
>>18056972
female
can you do a reading on my mom?
>>
>>18056972
Female
I have been digging around my energy trying to figure out what all I am capable of. I have been practicing a few new methods but am still suffering from energy issues. You mentioned a symbolic reading and all I am ever looking for is symbolism and messages. Would very much appreciate your input. Thank you ahead of time, even if you cannot get to me.
>>
>>18056972
Male
What career will I go into?
Or general career
>>
>>18056955
Best of wishes to you as well. :)
>>
>>18056972
male
give some advice to find love
>>
>>18056972
Female
How and where will I find love, and what kind of person will they be?
>>
>>18056532
It will happen, but not for at least 3ish weeks.
>>
>>18056975
Two pale light haired women wearing black suits with golden details, one has short hair and holds a layered bell that makes no sound, the other has a long and wavy hair but she is faceless, her profile is hollow and she holds an arch without arrow. Light and shadows are present but nothing is clear. You're still missing out some pieces.

>>18056978
I hear a bubblegum pop, this happy couple in roller blades smiles, the man, kinda round face, dark hair goes in the front but holds the girl's hand. A tiny cupid follows them, but a lamp post break their hand. She goes into the bushes, he gets on the street and the angel confused just stands in the middle. The couple argue because the other had let go their hand. Her knees is bruised, his forehead bleeds but they keep arguing. Heal each other's wounds and hold hands again not letting any small obstacle separate, the cupid will smile.

>>18056980
Is she dead? No.

>>18056993
A smile I feel, like something is funny has being said yet I know the seriousness of your question. The energy flows where attention goes. A child who is learning how to use the silverware bangs them at the table with an empty dish. The infant has two butter knives. They aren't suitable for the food he's about to eat, a soup is poured in a flat plate, baby just smiles everything is funny but nothing works. A stork flies and takes me away.

>>18056995
Right away I see a ship and old time sailors marching but they don't move out of their place. Ship is anchored so are their shoes.

>>18057017
A statue of bird inside some abandoned in ruins, I hear the cracks of the stones breaking and their wings moving, looks like me, I see the details of the feathers shining blue, the place is dead but the bird is very much alive. You've got warm yourself and break your own limitations and dry environment to find yourself love. Bonus song that was playing in my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKsarmCy2Y0
>>
>>18057035
>>>18056980
no..
>>
File: deergirl.jpg (50KB, 736x800px) Image search: [Google]
deergirl.jpg
50KB, 736x800px
Sorry if I skipped anyone. I can get a little lost, sometimes. I'm going to work, I might be back in a while.
>>
File: love-art.jpg (931KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
love-art.jpg
931KB, 1920x1080px
>>18056419
>>18056974
I hope to see you around again. Don't let that asshole discourage you.

Anything you see in regards to my relationshup would be great.
>>
>>18057030
This looks like a vintage child's illustrated book, small brown bear having a tea party with two children. Shifting to a view from inside of a classroom, I'm looking at the window and it's raining outside. A man on a grey suit covers his head with a briefcase to not get wet. Well parted black hair and blue eyes, he looks excited probably for some interview.

>>18057039
Ok, go ahead, you'll be my last.
>>
>>18057056
>>>18057039
Will my mother find a good job she can enjoy and wont be a hazard to her health?
>>
>>18056960
Hey I'm still practicing reading charts for others but I'll give it a shot and tell you what stands out to me. This is not a deep reading as I'm mainly looking at house and axis placements of planets

You have the ambition necessary to make a great career for yourself. Your 9th house shows your capacity for higher learning, like university or another big fatherly organization. Mercury conjunct venus makes learning at such places enjoyably social. Moon conjunct neptune shows an open mindedness towards spiritual, creative, or fringe learning and topics.

Sun and uranus both conjunct your midheaven is very promising career and public life wise. You'll be well known as a maverick type in your field. I wanna say science or tech, but that could be personal bias.

Saturn in the 11th sounds like building/handling big networks and data. Also do you have an older brother? Just wondering. Pluto in the 7th sounds like you're intense in personal relationships and love

...any of this ringing a bell? Bottom line get some degrees under your belt or learn an in demand trade and you can go far.
>>
>>18057067
Sorry for the long wait, something came up

Windchimes sounds, crystal and pearls. Some sort of chandelier, I get a feeling of an antique shop or something that is really not in this time or really fancy but more attention she needs to have, eyes will be on her. Maybe not this one as I see her looking tired and a little messy hair and clothes. Feels really warm in that red/brown suit.
>>
Is there anyone here willing to do a reading for my ex boyfriend if they are comfortable tapping into someone else's life/energy?
>>
>>18057110
Hmm, well at least shes warm. Im intrigued what kind of place that is. Thank you!
>>
>>18057126
Why do you care? Just let him go.
>>
>>18056960
Oh shit forgot to mention your jupiter conjunct mars in the 10th gives you a courageous quality. Maybe cop or military, that sort of thing. Also seen the suggestion of engineer for this combo in the 10th
>>
>>18057148
Contemplating weather or not I should give him another chance...he's hiding things from me and being secretive...too stubborn to admit his wrong doings and true feelings despite all my calm and mature efforts to just try and talk to him...love him dearly and I know he loves me too but I'm just at my wits end with his childish behaviour
>>
>>18057156
hes not worth the effort, sorry, if he doesnt trust you and dont tell you whats up, hes not a good bf, why you need this?
>>
>>18057104
Have a look at mine? :3
>>
>>18057156
I have an ex who is childish as fuck and has become increasingly childish with time. I suggest you tread carefully and give some serious thought to whether or not you want to go through that kind of bullshit indefinitely.
>>
>>18057160
Just our of curiosity and human desire to always be in control of every situation I guess! You're right, he is not worth it. I broke up with him yesterday but I'm wondering now if that was the right idea or not...I wish I knew how he felt...he hasn't replied to me since so idk what's up...broke up over text cuz it's kinda long distance
>>
>>18057170
Since he didnt reply shows how "mature" he is. If he cared hed try to fix things wouldnt he? Just imagine how youd feel and what youd do in his situation.. would you act so immature? No, I bet not! Its for the best. You will find someone worth your time, effor and love. I dated such a guy myself, believe me, its not worth it, I want to date a real man, not have a feeling I just adopted a man child..
>>
>>18057169
You're right....he told me he was single when we first started seeing each other and things got sexual fast...we developed strong feelings for each other and then I find out he's had a girlfriend he's been with for almost 10 years!!!!! Imagine how awful I felt! I freaked out at him and he tried to calm me down, saying they were broken up for a while but then they took a vacation together and got close again...said the only thing holding him back from a relationship with me was our huge "emotional and physical difference"... the physical difference I understand (he lives far away), but "emotional"???? Fuck! So his girlfriend wasn't having sex with him and I satisfied his physical needs but she satisfied everything else I guess! I felt so awful and used and I tore into him. He made me a mistress! I was so angry and disgusted. He kept trying to "woo" me with kind words but I was over it. Wow. Looking back on it like this really shows how much of a nasty pig he is. Just a while ago he and her shopped for his nieces baby shower and attended it...yet he still tried to hook up with me. People are so nasty!!!!
>>
>>18057179
That is so true!!! Thank you... I really needed to hear this!!!
>>
>>18057181
Looks like he sidebitched you.
>>
>>18057185
Yep... something I vowed I'd never let anyone do to me...such an awful feeling because I loved him so god damn much...he gave me this stupid rant one time about how he loved me and that "love is love" and that people can love each other despite their differences...ya...was our difference that you were in a committed almost 10 years strong relationship??? Go fuck yourself! I hope no one here ever has to go through this
>>
>>18057179
Thanks for all your help I really needed it and really appreciate all of it :)
>>
>>18057188
Im so sorry that happened to you, he doesnt deserve you or even his gf, I feel so bad for her. Hes such a pig! Dont worry, life finds a way, a way to fuck him over for doing this to you. Karma will bite him like a bitch.
>>
>>18057200
Thank you... I do believe in that...but you know as much as I hate what he did I don't wish anything bad on him...he's really sick right now and his dad has a disease that makes him ill and his whole life had been really kinda shitty...everything that happened to him seemed really bad...all the girls he's been with were crazy or abusive...I was probably the most normal out of all of them including his current gf...had a drug/drinking problem...I could go on and on...he once referred to me as "a ray of sunshine in his life"...sigh.
Im so glad I didn't let his darkness corrupt me any further...but i still feel bad for the guy. Never had it easy...And he was an awesome lover while it lasted...he's just really, really stupid lmao
>>
>>18057200
>unironically believing in karma
shiggy
>>
Why is he distancing himself from me?
female, feeling hurt
>>
>>18057209
Indeed, some men are just so stupid.
His gf can deal with his negativity and manipulations. Youre worth more than that, I would see this as a lesson. You dodged a cannonball!
>>
>>18057218
I don't think she dodged shit. He already got what he wanted. He got to eat his cake and hers too.
>>
I have to spend some time outside of my town or else I'll go insane, where should I go?
>>
>>18057164
Looking at yours soon!
>>
New Thread:
>>18057286
>>18057286
>>18057286
>>
>>18057035
Thank you for this. Stuff to ponder. :)
>>
>>18057164
Ok as a whole I imagine you as a more shy, intuitive type. You're more energetic and personable with people close to you. You may have a talent for healing or therapy.

Sun conjunct IC indicates that your home, private and family life is very important to you. You feel connected to your roots

Jupiter conjunct chiron in the 5th gives you a knack for overcoming and learning from problems. Maybe you can heal or guide people spiritually or through therapy. This part of you makes you feel at odds with peers of your age. Just make sure not to get arrogant about your abilities and beliefs, this is the fifth house after all

Mercury opposite pluto gives you that mental drive to keep digging for answers and understanding. Intuition is likely. Seeing as mercury is in the 3rd I think this would be great for counseling, research, detective work or journalism

Ok I have a weird question related to your north node/rahu in the 12th. Are you psychic at all? See spirits? Good at ap? It's a thing I've heard about that placement but who knows. Anyway I hope you find this somewhat useful
>>
>>18057290
You're welcome, something you're doing or using isn't proper or in sync with your intent, try to find the right ways to make things work and focus.
>>
>>18057218
Thank you :)
>>18057233
Lmfaoooooo yeah....
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.