[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 31

File: Screenshot_20160819-024146.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160819-024146.png
1MB, 1280x800px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>18040592
>>
For anyone who didn't see, I'm doing a tarot reading for a scry, have a few questions about scrying as well if that's alright.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 438x336px
Still around if anyone is has any questions. No readings as I kinda burnt myself yesterday on my read-a-thon.

Love and good vibes to all<3
>>
>>18044327
give up on the scrying game m8?
>>
>>18044330
How can i look within myself?
>>
>>18044330
is anyone in the discord? link?
>>
File: tumblr_mnrvfve4TS1r8oyaho1_500.gif (491KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnrvfve4TS1r8oyaho1_500.gif
491KB, 500x408px
>>18044335
What?
>>
>>18044339
Meditation mostly. Also, find a balance between body, mind and soul; I find when all three of these parts of me synergise, the whole of me works at a great level. Or was there something more specific you were asking?
>>18044345
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD
Permanent link no expiry
I'm in there right now, just not on voice.
>>
>>18044367
can you post when people are in the vc please?
>>
>>18044377
Sure thing anon, I'll be back in there later today; as I said probably gonna give myself the weekend to relax and recoupe after my big slog of reading.
>>
>>18044367
How can i find balance?
>>
>>18044412
Oh Jee, that's quite a question anon. I'd recommend writing a list of all the good things in your life and all the bad thing, or things you're unhappy with. Be honest and brutal. Then build one good thing to counteract each bad thing listed, and try to work towards doing things that are positive for you. Every month reevaluate the list.

I don't know if that's what you're chasing. Seems more advice sorry. Without knowing specifics on not sure what else to tell you
>>
File: nvqd4oowpp1tzkxdco1.jpg (760KB, 1133x1300px) Image search: [Google]
nvqd4oowpp1tzkxdco1.jpg
760KB, 1133x1300px
>wakeup.exe starts
>new bread
> . . .
>churn butter for valhalla

>>18044086
Austin, idk about that whole hernia situation, if you are asking about that, I'd rather you ask someone who is better in health reads, I have literally no practise on them, but I see a nice honey energy, maybe like amber. You see amber is a great "stone" for healing. I see you getting reborn trough your senses in a way, the energy drips down your nervous system and it seeps deep into your core. It looks really calm and pleasant, happy even. I don't know if lifting means happiness for you but if it does truly, then yes.

>>18044097
Hello bird friend, I hear your bird call. Not too long ago a couple of seagulls had a stareoff with me, it was weird and they looked ridiculous. Anyway Oscar, I see a clear, liquid shadow. Similar to what water looks like when you drop 3 drops of black dye in it, that thing. It is not a bad thing, it's a sign of hope? Only misunderstood at first probably. The sensation of runing your hand trough thick fur, a whirpool of sand glimmering on sunshine and the smell of laundry. You maybe wearing a cape, preparing for harsh weather, two guardian souls bouncing around you in perfect harmony, leaving small smoke trails wherever they bounce, the sand slowly asscending and desscending playing with the wind. Even the harsh paths will be in your favour.
>>
>>18044440
Nice quads!
>>
File: pathh.jpg (15KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
pathh.jpg
15KB, 255x198px
>>18044440

Arthur
Do me boi
>>
File: nevzlo854T1u3o101o2.jpg (70KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
nevzlo854T1u3o101o2.jpg
70KB, 540x359px
>>18044158
S, a purple spirit is with you on your journey. Sandy beaches with aquamarine waters, those isolated islands where you feel life has edited it's saturation. The purple is lilacish I believe, signifies good, as in pure good people. A healer maybe. The spirit always stays on your left side, the side where your heart is. Not much of a guardian but more as support, because that is all you need, friend. It gently bops in you from time to time. The energy is pure, it wishes you well I believe if you concentrate hard enough you could feel it with your own, similar to the feeling you have during winter when the sun hits you and gives you that tiny bit of extra warmth.

>>18044375
Aye mang, that's the plan. Again they won't be with much detail and stuff, but I will try my best to answer all that queried me till now.

>>18044406
Uuh, as far as I remember you see it as a small nuisance, but you have to see how often it pops up in your mind. Like say, my haircut is annoying me, but it's not terrible, yet every time I go to the mirror it annoys me in a minor way, but I refuse to get it done again because it's not "so bad". Yet it still annoys me every single day. That type of thing. Could be with behaviours, people, living arrangements a lot of things. Gotta find it out man.

>>18044399
Thanks man I really appreciate the sentiment

>>18044426
I'll do what I can dude, I'd prefer to clean them all off. Thanks for the understanding though!

So that's all for tonight, now I'll excuse myself and sleep. Will finish the rest in a few hours.
Appologies again for not being able to finish all.

Goodnight /div/
>>
>>18044462
thanks man ill check back
>>
>>18044440
Bird friend here
Thanks for the read, I know about the guides, two cheeky fucks a women and a man. I'm happy to hear about them since I can't make contact myself.
I'm kinda worried right now about a black energy that Rayner here saw with me.
I wonder if it's the same thing? He thought it was kinda bad since my energy did not know what to do with it
>>
Hello folks, I'll do one scry. Please have a specific question that's not a general and give me your Gender.
>>
>>18044573
hi

will i be good at my new job?
male
>>
>>18044573
F
Can you tell me something about the small group of people that will be under my lead in the future? What kind of image you see? Who is it? What purpose will the group serve?
>>
File: Druse[1].jpg (49KB, 800x404px) Image search: [Google]
Druse[1].jpg
49KB, 800x404px
>>18044585
It was a partially cloudy day. The sky is a pigmented blue and there are a few clouds in the sky.

I saw a mining axe hitting a rock in a decent, not too fast not too slow pace. It kept going back and forth with nothing to hinder it, working towards it's goal into getting inside the rock. Who knows what's inside? it could be a gem, it could be well, nothing. I didn't get to see the insides, unfortunately, because I only saw that dynamic image, but we don't put effort into something without expecting a reward. The pace the axe was hitting the rock wasn't too eager to see what's inside, but it wasn't slow either. It was precise, it was good enough. Perhaps the wielder should go at a faster pace if he wants to see profit sooner.

Yes, you will be good at your new job. All in all, I think this is telling us that you are basically going to get what you put in. Once you start working I think you're going to be efficient. I didn't see you breaking the rock open, but you are trying enough with nothing to stop you. It will be steady and content. Good luck.
>>
>>18044635
thank you very much for this.
>>
Anybody doing readings?

I'd really like to know if this girl I've been talking to is interested in me, and what might be the best course of action. Male, Scorpio. Born in the Year of the Ox if that matters.
>>
>>18044589
I saw a conveyor belt... a shovel... then some people working in a garden. They're working hard.

This is metaphorical so they're not going to be actual factory workers/gardeners, what I'm taking more from this is that they will follow orders when needed and be efficient in their work. A shovel is associated with planting a seed for good results in the future. Perhaps they will find a motivation for advancement with you?
>>
>>18044635
undine could you perhaps do a scry on my next 2 weeks?
>>
>>18044573
Male
Will my friends like my new pompadour?
>>
>>18044573
Good evening, Undine
Male
Will i find happiness with my current girlfriend?
>>
>>18044671
Thank you Undine.
>>
What would it be like to go on a date with Cheswick?
>>
File: 012-Seal-of-Sitri-q100-1025x1032.jpg (246KB, 1025x1032px) Image search: [Google]
012-Seal-of-Sitri-q100-1025x1032.jpg
246KB, 1025x1032px
Hullo new thread.

I summoned Sitri recently and asked him to talk to me through a tarot deck specifically dedicated to him. He enjoys it. So if anyone wants a tarot reading with demonic flavor attached to it, hit us up. We're happy to help.
>>
>>18044882
I'd like some advice for my general well-being, thanks.
>>
>>18044894
Three of Swords: Rejection and betrayal have wounded you. You may think you are beyond repair or salvation. But you are larger than whatever it is that has hurt you, and you are still whole. Heal and move on.
>>
>>18044882
What is my crush feelings for me?
>>
>>18044911
Six of Swords: They see you as burdened and in need of someone to save you. It's possible that they're up to the task - they certainly think they are - but more likely than not, you're just going to lean on them too much and cause dissent. Be wary of how easy it is to trust them. Always mind yourself and be ready for them to turn against you. They don't know where they're going with this, and the slightest miscommunication will be disastrous for the two of you.
>>
>>18044882
I need a love reading please with a guy I know named CJA. May I please get a reading for me and him, as well as him and a friend of ours named CAS. Thank you!
>>
>>18044882
Is my main love interest going to become yandere for me? thanks
>>
>>18044882
Hi! I'd like to be more spiritual person and cabable to do things like lucid dream and feel/see more than this life, but I feel stuck.
>>
>>18044907
Indeed there was a 3 of Swords type of situation recently.

Any chance you can tell me more about what's coming after that?

Thanks.
>>
>>18044882
What do you see in my future?
>>
>>18044882
Hello Sitri... what does Gordon think of me, and will he return what I gave him last year?
>>
k bro just got 24 divination off falador... who else plays?
>>
>>18044925

You + CJA
Strength: Although he has a great capacity for danger, you seem to calm him. This is good, but be wary; it may not last, although if you continue in your current path, everything should remain stable. Be very aware of your moods and attitude towards him. If you turn on him, he will lash back, and the results won't be pretty.

CAS + CJA
Queen of Pentacles: The two of them have a very mutually beneficial relationship, and attribute their individual successes in part due to the presence of the other. Together they are good to be around, and tend to produce good results whether through projects, hosting parties, or just being the life of the room in their antics together.
>>
>>18044882
Will C fall in love with me?
>>
>>18044882
a genereal love reading please
>>
>>18044952
Thank you! :)
>>
>>18044882
I know I have a wide skillset but I don't know what to make as a career. What job should I strive for?
>>
>>18044882
What does my crush think of me and do we have a future together?
>>
>>18044882
What is E's intentions?
>>
>>18044882
What will happen the next time we speak?
>>
>>18044932
Is your main love interest going to fall for you?

Four of Cups: There has been plenty of opportunity for you two to hit it off. You've had (and maybe offered) plenty of opportunities, and they just aren't taking the bait. Whatever you're offering just doesn't appeal to them, and they've got plenty of their own options. They aren't interested.

>>18044935
What should you try to do?

The Emperor: Find a strength and stick with it. Force yourself to do the things you want to do, and put in the effort to become great at them. Make a conviction and stick by it instead of flitting from one thing to the next. It is better to be an expert in one subject than a failure at many.

What can you do to get un-stuck?

King of Wands: Embrace whatever it is that first drew you to the spiritual or occult. Go back to your roots and find that base interest, and become great at it. There is nothing standing in your way, you are capable of soaking up a lot of positive energy and knowledge in this subject.

>>18044939
More about the 3 of Swords situation.

Justice: Something went wrong in the situation that hurt you, and it might have been your fault. Make sure you're owning up to your own mistakes and faults. It is easy to take the victim role, and you may well have been justified in feeling wounded from it, but that doesn't mean you were passive in the situation. Figure out what it is you did wrong and try to make it right. Things will work themselves out from there.

>>18044943
What is in your future?

Five of Pentacles: A lonely journey in which you will find joy in pain and misery in power. You have opportunities and wealth all around you, but you seem to catch the short end of the straw every time.
>>
>>18044952
CAS is CJAs girlfriend and I'm just his friend but we are very close... I hope it is not asking too much, but what do you see the future outcome perhaps being? Will CJA be with CAS forever, and I should just break up with him and move on? Or should I give him a chance?
are CJA's
>>
>>18044945
What does Gordon think of you?

Eight of Pentacles: He sees you as hardworking and living below your means; therefore, you are easy to take advantage of. You're casual with your belongings, modest with your successes, and not particularly concerned with keeping up appearances. He's full of jealousy and resentment, and he watches you for opportunities.

Will he return what you gave him last year?

Three of Wands: It is very unlikely he ever intended to return it at all, you'd do best to learn to live without it. You have more than enough as it is. Say goodbye and move on, counting your blessings instead of your losses. You'll be happier for it.

>>18044953
Will C fall in love with you?

Judgment: That is dependent upon your presentation of yourself to them. If you are honest and bare your emotions to them reasonably and joyfully, rather than burdening them with secrets and expectations, it is entirely possible. But there is no sure answer as of right now, it is entirely up to you and how you present your feelings for them.

>>18044970
You're welcome!

>>18044971
What job should you strive for?

Seven of Wands: You seek out challenges but you have no idea of your skillsets. You might think you know what you're best at, but take a step back and think about things objectively. Do you really have a wide skillset, or are you just interested in a lot of different things? You need to find your own footing before you make a decision. Unless you can make a conviction yourself, you'll always regret your choice no matter what. Resist the temptation to take the easiest option or whatever you feel most confident in; you'll get bored quickly and lose momentum. Look for something that challenges but constantly thrills you and makes you want to learn more.
>>
>>18044882
What does sitri think of my pompadour and also I need to fuck up two women out of self preservation and a little bit of spite, how do I go about that besides isolating them socially and publicly humiliating them?
>>
>>18045013
That makes absolute sense about me and Gord, thank you! Blown away by your accuracy!
>>
>>18045013
Hi Sitri, i was the first guy that asked for a reading at the end of last thread but didnt post a query. Could I have a general reading please. With some advice bout future.
>>
>>18045013
Then what am i good at then? :(
>>
>>18044976
What does your crush think of you?

Seven of Cups: In a community where they get to see a lot of what they know every day, you are a curiosity to them. They aren't quite sure what to make of you, and it makes them a little uncomfortable - mystery is not the best asset you have, but it IS keeping them intrigued...for now. Be mindful of the fact that there are others around them that they know they could be happy with, and stay humble and grateful that you have the chance to grow close to them.

Do you have a future together?

The Sun: You definitely have every chance of a bright and enjoyable future together. Remember to be honest and stay positive with them; try not to engage in anything dramatic or they'll likely just walk away.

>>18044986
What will happen the next time you and someone else speak?

Five of Swords: There will be some sort of conflict. Be wary of being a sore loser or a bad winner, as either will result in a complete departure from one another. If you want to maintain the relationship you have with that person, remember not to be either mopey or smug, no matter what the outcome is of your conversation. Be humble and thank them for their time. They'll appreciate every effort you make to reach out and supply them with the resources they lacked to win.

>>18045004
I'm confused, CJA is dating CAS or you? Are you asking if you should end your friendship with him, or has he been cheating on CAS with you? If the latter, you definitely need to end it and walk away - you're doing something awful, and so is he.
>>
>>18044882
How will moving affect my relationship with my crush?
>>
>>18044882
Hello, does m ever think of me?
>>
>>18044656

Bumping for this - I'll take anything I can get.
Gotta go to bed then head to work, will check back in tomorrow. It's greatly appreciated.
>>
>>18044882
What my next bf like?
>>
>>18045034
He is dating CAS. They broke up, she was taking a break and he was single and we dated for a few months... after a while they decided date each other again so I sadly understood and broke up with him but we are still really good friends, perhaps best friends, because we understand each other deeply. We still hang out sometimes, as friends, but I understand I am no longer his girlfriend, though I wish I was. I'm scared of this situation happening again.... but I don't want to lose him as a friend.! We are thinking of trying again in the future when our lives aren't so hectic but I'm scared of being hurt again :(
>>
>>18044882
Where does my path take me?
Male
>>
>>18044882
All bullshit aside, what is going on in her head?
>>
>>18045034
Is it possible to make an offering to thank Sitri for reading? :)
>>
>>18044868
When I was 17, I went out with a really extroverted girl who had a crush on me. I wasn't really into her, but I had just gotten dumped, and she asked me out, whatever.

During the entire date, she word-vomited incessantly like she was on meth, and she did so for a few hours straight. She eventually told me that if I wanted her to shut up, I had to kiss her. After being out for a while, we went back to my place and hung out in my room for a while, where she tried to seduce me by lying on my bed with her legs spread open and saying suggestive things to me, getting gradually more frustrated as I continued to refuse her advances.

I'd imagine a date with Cheswick would be kind of like that.
>>
>>18044882
Will I get to see her soon
>>
>>18045066
>yfw she became cheswick
Did you kiss her? Why'd you invite her to your room if you didn't want to get laid?
>>
>>18045066
That's hilarious. I'd also imagine that there'd also be a lot of Jack White reference involved.
>>
>>18045018
You sound like an asshole.

What does Sitri think of your hair?

Page of Cups: It's alright, it's not as impressive as you think it is, but it's not horribly unattractive. People who look at you aren't as interested as you think they are.

How should you fuck up these women?

The Moon: Catch them unaware and backstab them like the piece of shit you are. I don't know why you're coming here for advice, you're already planning to hurt them. Just do what comes naturally and be sneaky and dishonest with them.

>>18045021
No problem. Glad we could help!

>>18045022
General Reading:

What is your current position?

King of Cups: You are isolated, with a determination to stay that way. Although your future lies out of sight, you stubbornly gaze in the opposite direction. You have all that you think you need, but you're ignoring the fact that you want more. Don't be a martyr, you're not helping anybody.

What are you doing right?

Ten of Cups: You know how to recognize and enjoy success when it befalls you. You haven't alienated the people closest to you, and you aren't incapable of sharing your wealth with them. You haven't been greedy or stingy, and that's been fantastic for you in saving your relationships when you do withdraw during the bad times.

What are you doing wrong?

The Chariot: You focus so much on trying to get somewhere else that you never enjoy where you are, or even the journey to get there. Slow down and focus on yourself and your current state of being. Engage in better self-care and stop to enjoy some of the good things about your present situation. It isn't all bad, and the future won't be all better.

>>18045030
What are you good at?

Seven of Swords: You're good at getting away with things and swindling people. Pursue careers in sales and presentations, or jobs that involve being 'sneaky' without actually being overtly dishonest. You may also be good at security or loss prevention careers, or maybe commercial hacking.
>>
>>18045066
10/10 didn't see it coming; My sides have left this dimension
>>
>>18045083
>>18044958
Skipped? Does Sitri not like my question?
>>
>>18044882
can u tell me about my future?
>>
File: 19691231_170000_-1550246562.jpg (278KB, 1974x1960px) Image search: [Google]
19691231_170000_-1550246562.jpg
278KB, 1974x1960px
Rabbit (nickname)
Female
Gemini
Will i hear from him soon after he reads my apologie letter?
blessings to you, thanks
>>
I saw Cheswick at a grocery store near a Jack White concert yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for a reading or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>18045083
Angry tranny man?
>>
>>18045066
She's largely an attention whore so she would be doing that with someone new every so often until someone fell for it. She tries to be flattering but fails in every conceivable aspect, and talks a lot but makes herself look and sound more stupid with each and every post she makes. She would also go on Omegle regularly and find someone new to latch on to during fairly consistent segments of time. She is a fulfilling stereotype of a girl who is unwanted due to no positive nor endearing traits but like most women, can never comprehend being unwanted by a man.

Source: Ex-tripfag who used to share a different board with her.
>>
>>18045036
How will moving affect your relationship?

The High Priestess: Distance doesn't always make the heart grow fonder. In your case, it's going to provide a much-needed bird's eye view of the relationship, and you'll be better for it. Take the time you spend apart to analyze whether this person is really the right one for you, and make the best decision based off of what you find.

>>18045037
Does M ever think of you?

Seven of Wands: Yes, between their own hard work and the successes they enjoy. They remember fond times but overall the memories are sad, maybe even enough that they feel wariness or depression at the idea of resuming contact at the level you once had. I wouldn't recommend reaching out; they're better off without you.

>>18045038
Is the girl you're talking to interested in you?

Queen of Cups: She is interested, but not particularly committed. She has her own best interests at heart, and she has goals, as well as a few monsters she's wary of opening up to you about. Concentrate on making yourself a safe and reliable person for her, and make sure to keep your promises.
>>
>>18045066
Post her pic.
>>
>>18044882
Will we get married?
>>
>>18045134
Give me the run down on me and my crush please .. what are his current feelings for me?
>>
Hey everyone,
Wanting to do a few readings at the moment;

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.
>>
>>18045119
did she read people on /r9k/ without them asking?
>>
>>18045137
was it really a demon that attacked me?
>>
>>18045046

I believe I may have answered you last thread.

>>18045050

Any commitment he has made or potential he's mentioned to you is null and void if he has a girlfriend, especially if it's a serious relationship (as it must be if they got back together after a finalized breakup). It would be unfair to both you and CAS to keep you on the 'back burner' as a 'just in case' spare girlfriend. Do yourself a favor and move on. He may not be a terrible friend but you need to let go of any and all romantic interest in him. You're better off as friends with nothing more on the table.

>>18045053
Where does your path take you?

Four of Pentacles: Greed and loneliness. You will be successful and wealthy, but you'll be so obsessed with you own happiness that you will alienate others and wind up alone and paranoid. Learn to be more generous and don't be so cynical of others - not everyone is out to take something from you, and plenty of people have more to give than what you already have.

>>18045054
What is going on in her head?

The Hermit: She feels alone, and rightfully so - the path she's on requires a bit more focus than others expect her to have. She knows what she wants and needs, and she's got herself on a good route to getting it. It isn't just a case of her being selfish, she's doing what is best for her and doesn't need help. Or at least, not the kind you're trying to give her. Ask her honestly what you can do for her, and take whatever she tells you as true - she's got no time to play games or play hard to get, so if the answer is "nothing", you need to back off.

>>18045065
Yes. Send in a donation to any LGBTQ+ organization or volunteer with a victims of child abuse charity.

>>18045078
Will you get to see her soon?

Temperance: Not as soon as you'd like, but as soon as is good for both of you. Don't rush it and don't waste the time you get together. Make full use and enjoyment of it, and make sure she has a good time as well.
>>
>>18045137
I met someone this year and I believe it was fate. I got a tarot reading done in person and she told me we would meet...I believe we mat be soul mates, I believe there was a purpose to our meeting. Can you please give me more insight into my relationship with this person currently, and what might happen between us in the future? Thank you!!
>>
>>18045136
>>18045137
>>
>>18045145
She didn't post anything related to the occult that I saw so I believe this may be a new thing for her. She was your average newfag attention whoring girl, no different than any of the others.
>>
>>18045136

I think they actually see you working for each other. This character lacks judgement as an overall personality trait and often gets into arguments easily. This ends up leading to them hurting those they care about. So, be careful.
>>
>>18045137
Can u tell my future?
>>
>>18045147
Thank you I feel the same way. I insisted to him one might that we were just friends and he seemed upset, despite telling me he was in a relationship... he is not a wise man... sigh. Thank you both for your help... that was what I needed to hear :)
>>
>>18045137

How can i center myself and find balance?
>>
>>18045129
Good to hear they're doing fine.
Thanks
>>
>>18045137
What will be my future career?
>>
>>18045153
Thank you, what you said is legitimate however:
>I think they actually see you working for each other.
Can you explain please? I'm not sure what you mean by working for each other, I have a vague idea but I would like to hear what you think.
>>
>>18045137
I am a bit closed in...i find it hard to open up as a person. Is there simething from my childhood that holds me back? If so, could help me pinpoint it?

Thanks
>>
>>18045152
What did she post about then? Did /r9k/ like her?
>>
>>18045092
Didn't see it, friend.
General love reading:

Where are you now?

Two of Swords: Blind but defensive, ready to lash out if you feel a hint of danger. Be wary of your tendency to ignore anything until it hurts you; trust your gut and get off your ass. Playing the victim isn't edgy and won't earn you any positive attention from the type of person you're trying to attract.

What you're doing right?

Two of Pentacles: You know how to show someone a good time without breaking the bank or going overboard, and while seeming generous and willing to indulge a little. Keep your wealth in check and don't over-extend or bear down too hard, and you'll be fine. Remember that affection cannot be bought, but time can.

What you're doing wrong?

Ten of Wands: You have a chip on your shoulder about something and you're carrying it along with you so awkwardly that everyone you meet is aware of it. Figure out what that burden is, and drop it. Nobody wants a second date with someone who mopes the whole time.

>>18045093
Your future:

Eight of Swords: You will feel restricted and blinded in a situation where you are undoubtedly unsafe. But you have the resources to free yourself with minimal effort if you're willing to take a few chances. Be more attentive and alert to changes in your environment, and prepare yourself for the worst.

>>18045118
What?

>>18045135
Will you get married?

Five of Wands: It's possible, but it will require group effort. Something about your relationship is holding one or both of you back from being able to safely make that commitment, and you need to tackle that first before taking any further steps. It looks like you may need some mediation to get through it, try couples' counseling to get through it.
>>
>>18045139

Your friend just needs time, and while they're being a little confrontational right now, it's only because they're feeling a little abandoned lately.
>>
>>18045157
You're welcome. Be safe, don't be afraid to reach out for help if he gets pushy or insistent.

>>18045137
Hey fellow reader. Will I finish my current project in time for it to be useful? Thanks!
>>
>>18045171
Whatever generic vapid garbage newfags post about, under the much-used guise of false superiority. She seriously never offered a bit of quality, worth, nor original content while she was there. (I lied; I must not have paid enough attention to her to notice /x/ topics referenced). Here is her post history from her earliest if you want to take a look: http://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/username/cheswick/order/asc/ And all this time, she still doesn't know the difference between your and you're.
>>
File: IMG_20160820_005738.jpg (109KB, 564x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160820_005738.jpg
109KB, 564x689px
>>18045175
Is u be da angry man that talked bout being a tranny an shi, da one dat be trying to cyber bully an shi
>>
>>18045167

I mean they also see you as a good match for them.
>>
>>18044882
Because your expertise is relationships please can I get a future love reading? I feel so alone.... I don't want to be this way forever.... I'd just like to know what he or she looks like...any information about them at all...
>>
>>18045186
I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never cyber-bullied anyone or talked about transgender people on here. I've only read in this thread and the previous one, and I haven't seen anybody speak about those topics or allude to bullying, so I'm not sure what you're referring to.
>>
>>18045183
She was a lot more hostile and /r9k/ wasn't as shit and 100% of betas back then
>>
>>18045146

I'm going to say no.
>>
File: IMG_20160820_005823.jpg (147KB, 1242x1065px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160820_005823.jpg
147KB, 1242x1065px
>>18045195
Deres been an angry man dats bean trying to start fights an shi. He into dat goetia shi as well so I thot you mite b heem.
>>
>>18045197
really? it had completely glowy yellow eyes and tried to assault me when i was a kid
>>
>>18044882
Love reading please
>>
>>18045188
I feel the same way. Why haven't he reached out to me though?
>>
>>18045083
damn... I admit I got away with horrible things in my life. Maybe I should be PR manager or a political strategist or do damage control.
>>
>>18044882
What will I look like/which tarot card embodies me the most in the future?
>>
File: 1471516055439-pol.jpg (77KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1471516055439-pol.jpg
77KB, 800x522px
>>18045202
You should know by now yellow eyes comes from malaria. Sounds like you where attacked by an illegal African immigrant
>>
>>18045202
Sam Winchester, I s that you?
>>
>>18045196
/r9k/ is a newfag containment board now; it's not a matter of "betas".
>>
>>18045148

I'm seeing disappointment, and dwelling on it as temptation. I think these are your internalized expectations, though. If you overcome your own self-doubts, things will be more harmonious.
>>
>>18045156

No.
>>18045137
>>
>>18045191
Love Reading

Who to look for?

Page of Swords: They're strong and intelligent, someone who keeps to themselves, and it's not easy to gain their trust. They're probably more on the masculine side; either a male or a tomboyish female. They enjoy activities that involve going out and using their skills; they're not a very sedentary type of person. When confronted, they are likely to lash out, and they tend to be slightly defensive, so use your discretion when bringing up problems or asking inflammatory questions.

What to change about yourself?

Six of Cups: Don't give too much away, especially at first. Take your time getting to know them, and be careful to avoid the temptation to buy their affections with expensive gifts or lavish outings. Be honest about who you are; if all you want to do every weekend is lay on the couch and play video games, don't pretend that you prefer going hiking or rock climbing instead. Honesty is the best policy, and with it you will appeal to their true nature and show them the benefits of things that you BOTH enjoy.

>>18045206
Love Reading:

Eight of Cups: You've had a lot of good experiences and great partners, but it's time to let those people go. Take your time mourning them and moving forward to better things. Be very careful of the urge to 'rebound'; it's never going to be a 'just having fun' situation for you. Work on yourself and leave everything behind when you're ready to start looking for somebody new.

>>18045211
What will you look like in the future?

Eight of Wands: You will look like a bunch of sticks flying in midair. More seriously, you come off as confrontational and as coming from nowhere with an argument or criticism that others weren't ready for. Work on being less aggressive and be more aware of your personal space and that of others. Overall, having better empathy in general and thinking more about how your actions affect the people around you will help you look and feel more attractive.
>>
>>18045219
Is this angel numbers thingy doing me any good?
>>
>>18044440
Will she return for me? Am I wasting my time?

My life has been in disarray. What can I do to help pull myself back up?
>>
>>18045160

You've got love on the brain, and the frustration created by that is making you a little on the touchy side. If you can be happy and feeling fulfilled regardless of being single, you'll begin to feel better, and actually be more attractive.
>>
File: 1471584998830-v.jpg (62KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471584998830-v.jpg
62KB, 600x640px
>>18045235
Reminds me of someone
>>
>>18045137
How do I stop feeling ashamed?
>>
>>18045244
Pardon?
>>
>>18045163
>>18045219
>>
File: 1471656395946-v.png (323KB, 429x445px) Image search: [Google]
1471656395946-v.png
323KB, 429x445px
>>18045249
Do something so shamefull that the very concept of shame is broken
>>
>>18045137
What does C think of what I did?
>>
File: 1471643044486-v.png (609KB, 865x860px) Image search: [Google]
1471643044486-v.png
609KB, 865x860px
>>18045251
Gutts and Brendan Fraser.
>>
>>18045137
Will my relationship with Adrienne go beyond sex?
>>
File: 1471516744818-pol.png (523KB, 768x886px) Image search: [Google]
1471516744818-pol.png
523KB, 768x886px
>>18045263
Anal sex
>>
>>18045168

Are your parents divorced / separated / constantly at each other's throats? I think you're actually a mischievous personality, and you've been sort of conditioned not to talk about what bothers you. This makes you closed up about actually expressing your emotions and wanting to boldly try new things.
>>
>>18045175
>General love reading
Thanks
>>
>>18045182

Hey Sitri,

Kind of a future reading.

If you work hard at it though, things will be good. I sense your heart's not in it completely, which is holding back your progress.
>>
>>18045282
Ah, sorry, I meant more as an 'am I doing the right thing' context. Which you answered, so thank you!

If I may ask another...what should I do to better commit myself to this project?
>>
>>18045229

Are you using it for a lot of self readings? It's not meant to predict the same old things, like you're trying to make it do. Use them for their intended purpose and you'll find they'll do you justice.
>>
>>18045272
Yep, divorced when i was 5, how can i break this conditioning?
>>
>>18045293
will i be successful on my current ongoing project?
>>
>>18045249

You're hiding from owning up to what you did. Make a strong effort to reconcile. Even if you're not forgiven you'll feel better.
>>
>>18045255

She's pretty pissed off.
>>
>>18045293
I'm going nowhere in life and I just seem to get crazier each day but what I get is that all is good and that I will get what I want from life eventually...
>>
>>18044882
Could you read for me and my sex life? :)
>>
>>18045137
What would i be happy doing in life?
>>
>drop into /div/ irc
>banned

N-nani?!
>>
Hey guys, no readings but still around to answer questions. I'll be hanging out in the Discord on voice just hanging around not doing anything in particular. Feel free to drop by and give me a hello.

Love and Good Vibes <3
>>
>>18045137
General love reading for me and my boyfriend?
>>
>>18045263

I think she recognizes that you're a little too introverted for her and she's a little too independent for this to last.
>>
File: 1471603692232-v.png (258KB, 558x391px) Image search: [Google]
1471603692232-v.png
258KB, 558x391px
>>18045331
>>
File: antiochus pls.jpg (285KB, 708x826px) Image search: [Google]
antiochus pls.jpg
285KB, 708x826px
>>18045344
I haven't been there in months anon! I just don't understand.
>>
File: 1471657295086-v.png (389KB, 430x509px) Image search: [Google]
1471657295086-v.png
389KB, 430x509px
>>18045349
Something something pillow pants spilled le beans on drama and place became shitty. Don't know why you are banned. Also jsyk we don't know your io, there are no names next to ips anymore so we could end up unbanning someone else. I'm imga BTW ;)
>>
>>18045349
Greetings Thoth, hope you have been well.

are you reading?

-BJ
>>
>>18045355
*donn't know you ip
If you can switch your ip you are welcome to come back
>>
I'm gonna head to bed. Good night folks, it's been fun.

Sex life anon, hit me up next thread, I'll definitely get to you.
>>
>>18045359
Fucking phone keyboard
>>
>>18045349
Try to log in now.
>>
>>18045355
>>18045359
Ay bby <3

I'm too lazy to go through all the steps for an IP change with my router.
I miss you fucks.

>>18045358
I could throw you a quick i-ching reading if you're really thirsty for one. What's up?
>>
>>18045365
The ip siegrain thinks is yours is now unbanned
>>
This is a test, please make a request.
>>
>>18045290

Any chance that a recent argument has you preoccupied in your pursuit? This is probably draining you and subconsciously wanting you to give in to doing unproductive activities.
>>
>>18045360
Thanx n good nite!
>>
>>18045365
Male
What path am i suppose to take? I have broken the stagnation, but am unsure of which way to go.
>>
>>18045370
I request to winning the jackpot for the powerball.
>>
>>18045370

play freebird
>>
>>18044882

I have a meeting coming up with someone I really don't want to talk with. Any advice?
>>
>>18045137
Do you by chance do any kind of energy readings?
>>
>>18045382
Sure thing
>>
>>18045381
>What path am i suppose to take? I have broken the stagnation, but am unsure of which way to go.

Hexagram 20: Contemplation

All in all, like you already mentioned, you've been on a pretty nice path. The main thing you need to do right now is simply observe that around you-- stop and smell the flowers, now that you have the mindset with which to do so.
You, in doing this, will achieve your goal of helping others more than you'll understand at the time.
Keep to yourself, and act with what naturally comes to you. You'll continue your progress, and you'll passively help those around who need it.

TL;DR, go with the flow. Sort of a cop-out sounding reading, but it's what came up. Far be it from me to question it.
>>
>>18045298

You should pay attention to your own physical cues, and correct your posture when you're feeling anxious or cowardly. Fake it till you make it, essentially. Also don't get drawn into confrontation, and don't feel wrong about walking away from something that makes you uncomfortable. It might just be you're drawn to people that make you feel incomplete.
>>
>>18045326

Cards used repetitively tend to just give you the answers you want to hear. If you're just waiting for things to turn themselves around without making the big changes that need to be made in order to accomplish your goal, it's never going to happen.
>>
>>18045329

Well, I think you have a bit of a silver tongue. Maybe sales is up your alley.
>>
>>18045387
I whistled it
>>
>>18045334

You're trying to take things to the next step, and have grand plans about the two of you together. You're sort of pulling teeth to make things work. He's sort of stuck in his ways, and he's not ready to change for you. The pressure is making him think about leaving.
>>
>>18045395

No? I guess cold tarot doesn't count. What do you mean by energy reading?
>>
>>18045137
She miss me?
>>
>>18045441
Just being able to see someone energy with colors and blockages or progress. No worries my dear <3.
>>
>>18045456
Sorry for my typos and thank you for responding lol.
>>
>>18045459
>>18045456

Oh, maybe, sort of.. nothing involving visuals though. I do have a weird thing where I know where someone is hurting or holding tension.
>>
>>18045475
Ooooo .. want to try it with me? If you are too tired, I might pass out myself, we can do it tomorrow. I'll find you some pictures as well.
>>
>>18045487

Ah, that's really only something I can do by touching someone. Unlike readings, which I have a hard time doing in person (which may or may not be because I'm afraid of character bias and giving bad news.)
>>
>>18045492
That must be a bittersweet gift. Okay missy, you have a fabulous night and I hope to see you tomorrow :D.
>>
>>18045442

You're really stuck on her, but you guys were fighting a lot. Your longing stems from not knowing how to be independent. She's doing fine.
>>
>>18045502

<3 Talk to you soon Discord!
>>
File: three_wands.jpg (128KB, 200x344px) Image search: [Google]
three_wands.jpg
128KB, 200x344px
(Do not query me. I'm not doing anymore, sorry.)

>>18045502
Short read for you since I owe you a scry:

Your energy seems fine, but I got a headache and felt pressure on my right temple when I honed in. I saw a blue-ish figure with wings, standing like the 3 of Wands - I think it's an entity watching over you, but I'm not sure. It doesn't seem to have any ill-intent, though. Fehu, Algiz, Sowilo - you have nothing to worry about, except given the position of Fehu, I think you're feeling quite drained over here. Just remember that energy takes some time to recover, so don't fret too much over here.
>>
Doing a few short tarot readings.

>name
>query
>whatever information you want to give as well /if it's something involving two people, genders are mandatory/
>>
>>18045731

>James
>Will I see success or failure in my current endeavor?
>I'm a male and it involves a female.
>>
>>18045731
Matt
Why am I feeling this way, how do I stop it?
>>
>>18045740
It really mostly depends on how you are approaching this endeavor of yours. At the current moment, based on your actions, I see it leading towards other things, still requiring some time and progress before you'll get any substantial results, but nothing anything much just yet. More needs to happen and more needs to pass before anyone could say if there's going to be a failure or a success. If you're observant enough, you're going to likely have an opportunity, or at least it will be movement after a period of likely stillness and nothingness.

>>18045744
Internalized emotions that are likely not allowed to go anywhere. At least you're at the current moment having an overflow of emotions, and you're keeping them internalized. It comes out in whatever way it can, no matter how much pressure you want to apply to it. To stop this, you would likely need to give it some time, be patient, or have something happen in your life. From your end however, you need to balance yourself and harmonize yourself. Come to terms with whatever is happening, moderate any kinds of extremes, stand in the middle and balance things out.
>>
>>18045754
Second reading, thankyou
>>
>>18045754

Thank you.
>>
>>18045079
>Did you kiss her?
I don't remember, but I don't think so.
>Why'd you invite her to your room if you didn't want to get laid?
I was very innocent.

>>18045080
Very likely

>>18045088
The funnier part is that I ended up dating our mutual friend for several years.

>>18045119
Which tripfag were you? I used to troll/shitpost there and wonder if I might recognize you.

>>18045130
I don't have one and wouldn't see the point in doing so anyway.
>>
>>18045731
Edgar. What kind of path in the current life should I choose?
>>
>>18045535
Thank you for doing this for me. I have had a bad head cold for the past couple of days while trying to recover some, so that might be the pressure you felt. Again, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18046092
discord do you go to the div discord
>>
>>18045731
>Richard
>Is there something i'm overlooking because i feel like i'm missing something
>Small mole on ring finger and big lighting shaped scar on right hand palm
>>
File: chart.png (265KB, 747x1025px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
265KB, 747x1025px
Could anyone make sense out of this chart?
>>
>>18046110
Haha! I haven't been there yet.
>>
I'll do one reading. Gender and a specific query please.
>>
>>18046237
Male. A reading on ensuring financial/career success, please
>>
>>18046237
Male, why do people act so nervous around me?
>>
>>18046237
male

will my current project be successful?
>>
>>18046237
I saw a similar image for someone who asked about his job yesterday, a mining axe whacking at a rock. Except this time it was more centered on the rock and axe, I couldn't see the sky, but I'm standing on speckled yellow grass with bits of green. I also recoiled when the axe hit the rock, it wasn't loud or anything, but I could feel the power and strength going into hitting it. There is a smooth and even pace until it goes near the rock, then it goes full velocity. It shocked me.

I also saw the outline of a butterfly facing me with big wings, and it's wings are wide open, like it is ready for flight.

You're going to want to stay refined in your movements even before you strike. I don't know what your job is but you are going to have to work at something constantly in order to break the thresholds of success, I did not see the axe stopping until I shrieked away (non scry related) because of the recoil. I did it because I was surprised. The first thing I thought of was portraying yourself as a secret weapon of sorts. You're going to have to work at an efficient, progressive pace but each time you hit you are going to have to put even more effort into breaking the rock open. It's like you were waiting for these moments.. I'm not saying to do it recklessly or give yourself too much attention when you strike; I wasn't getting that vibe at all. The strikes are still graceful and concentrated and not sloppy despite the sheer power going into them. I was getting more of a "I was saving my strength for when I'm close to my objective, that is what I want and what I really need." It's more of a work your way up sort of thing but there is going to be plenty of opportunities to show your grace and strength which is necessary for the success you seek. Keep up this pace and determination; it is good to have motivation to strike hard and well.

1/2
>>
>>18046318
As for the butterfly I would interpret this as showing willingness to move (maybe travel) or eagerness to go outside of your comfort zone for the good of financial/career success. Butterflies are one of the few insects a large majority of people think are beautiful. I would also take this as advice to keep up a professional, determined and "business minded" appearance to keep others in awe of you. Some people live for the corporation; you have to show others you live for your career.
>>
Im on the tweed cost can tech invsabilaty for cash will prov be for payment might take a. Fue days. Might have get a hotel [email protected]. 10000 g wood do it
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>18046354
Did you pull your spells out of this link by chance?
http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/trick_spells/invisibility_spells/page.html
>>
>>18044990
Thanks!
>>
>>18046191
You're a Virgo, as dictated by your Sun sign. Do you (overall) feel like you fit the description as a Virgo?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgo_(astrology)

>Your Ascendant sign is Aquarius
>Your Mid-Heaven (MC) sign is Sagittarius
>Your Moon sign is in Aries
^ these are important, as they affect your interrelationships and personal approach to life

All your positive relationships are marked in blue
All your negative aspects are marked in red
>>
>>18046401
could you perhaps scry something for me?
>>
>>18044309
DIVINATION
NO BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK
IF I DESTROY A LIFE
HEE HEE
>>
>>18046401
I know Virgo characteristics but maybe you see somesort of pattern in chart? Mars looks pretty negative with other planets.
>>
>>18046411
I can try. Could you give me some time to prepare? What is your query?

>>18046415
Mars is probably the "most" negative one. I would imagine you'd have a difficult time getting along with someone who has the attributes of an Aries
>>
>>18046423
>who has the attributes of an Aries
Well i have Moon in Aries. So i'm in conflict with myself? Also doesnt 12th house planets indicate serious problems?
>>
>>18046423
will i move to my friends home soon?

please take your time
>>
>>18046423
Good to see you. Are you joining us in the irc?
>>
>>18046423
/Not Leo/
An empath saw some black energy on me that made him felt kinda bad then this reader >>18044440 (I'm the bird friend) saw some black thingy and said it was just misunderstood and not bad, maybe he was not referring to the same thing but they both saw some black thingy.
I was wondering if you could divine if there is something wrong with me or wtf this black thing is
If it's ok with you of course :^
>>
>>18046423
hi hijinks... if you are doing more I would like a reading too.. I'm bent up over a guy who I've never felt this way before but he is very cold.. I'm wondering if we will be together?
>>
>>18046318
I'm guessing this was for me because of the whole secret weapon thing; I know what that means. The reading seems to suggest just keeping at it and working hard, right? No magic bullet or anything like that. Thanks.

>>18046414
THIS IS MY LAST TAROT!
>>
>>18046428
Well, you do have a lot of negative and positive aspects with the Moon. It's about 50/50, according to your chart. So, yes, you might struggle with or be at odds with yourself in some situations.

Yes, you and Mars do not get along.

>12th house
>serious problems?
In the absence of positive influences... Yes? I wouldn't be able to denote how serious though. Just because there is little to no influence, doesn't necessarily mean it's bad.

>>18046432
>Are you joining us in the irc?
Not today, but know that you are all in my heart. Good to see you too discord.
>>
>>18046476
What triple conjunction in 8th house means? Is it like stronger energy which pull whole chart?
>>
>>18046476
I know I have asked before, not sure if you saw it. But, do you have an email I can contact you at. I have something I need to discuss with you. If not, no big deal. I can catch you at a later time in the irc :D.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>18046414
Hmmm... What could be the rest of the lyrics to that?
Let's make this a full song! I'll start off with the first part:

SCRY MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY TAROT CARD
DIVINATION
NO BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK
IF I DESTROY A LIFE
HEE HEE

This is my Tarot card

Scry my life into pieces
I've reached my Tarot card
Divination, no breathing
Don't give a fuck if I destroy a life hee hee
Would you even care if you died hee hee?
Would it be wrong, would it be right?
If I-ching my life tonight
Chances are, that I might
Tasseomancy out of sight
Empath contemplating suicide
>>
Hi. Is anybody doing a reading now?
>>
>>18046535

I'll do one reading.

What is your query?
>>
>>18046430
I foresee it. I see a peaceful, grassy field. A farmhouse sits off in the distance. Perhaps it won't be soon, it may take some time for you to get to this "safe haven". Perhaps there are specific steps that you can take to hasten this process?

>>18046445
>black energy

I'm actually inclined to be in agreement with your past readings. There is something here. Let me tell you what I saw; and I will let you interpret for yourself.

I foresaw: A sad child. A child who is upset physically and on the brink of tears.

An ominous monolith - a black edifice, being constructed. It stands tall against the horizon.

A word appeared before me
>espectrales
Admittedly, I did not know what this meant initially; however, after seeing it - it reminded me of the word "specter"
>which means a ghost or spirit
After some googling, it turns out the word is very related - meaning "spectral" which is:
>ghost like or being like a ghost

This would indicate to me that, whatever it is, is like a ghost - being invisible, incorporeal, or intangible

>>18046447
I'm sorry Anon, I do not foresee it. I hate to be the bearer of bad news - but in my visions, I saw nothing of love, romance, or anything indicative of these... Perhaps they are cold to you, for a reason. Perhaps it's best to put time/energy into something else, someone else, or both.

I wish you all the best.

>>18046483
>triple conjunction in 8th house means?
Hehehe, for someone who doesn't know how to read their chart - you seem rather apt for knowing about Triunes and Houses... ;3

>>18046490
I will join IRC shortly. If you feel okay with discussing it there of course.
>>
>>18046608
Of course <3
>>
>>18046605
What are the two energies drawn to me?
>>
>>18046608
>someone who doesn't know
You seem to be knowing more that me.
>>
>>18046608
yes, i am taking them!
thank you very much hijinks!
>>
>>18046605
I wanted a general future readin for the next month or as far as you can go.
If it helps i'm
26, Taurus, Male
>>
File: diogenes.jpg (470KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.jpg
470KB, 1920x1080px
>>18046611
See you there soon!

>>18046614
My apologies Anon, I mistaken your asking me for a ruse. I am a humble diviner after all.

Yes, triunes represent strong bonds between the planets in question.

>>18046617
Glad to hear it and it was my pleasure. I wish you all the best and hope that it comes to fruition for you!
>>
>>18046622

I'm seeing a light from a higher power communicating to you and guiding you into financial stability. This being might disguise itself as an everyday being, such as an old friend. You may want to consider this as an adventurous career opportunity.
>>
>>18046447
>>18046608
thank you, can I ask what you saw?
>>
>>18046608
Are you doing more? Can I have a future love?
>>
>>18046634
Hi Hijinks, could you scry me? I dont have a query, i would like to get a better grasp of my current state of being.
>>
Hello

I'm 32 Sagittarius male I would like to see if anyone knows my name 'out there' and if they have any more messages for me?
>>
Hey, if anyone is willing to help me out with what to do with my relationship, I'd love the advice,

Male, 23, Capricorn
>>
File: image.jpg (591KB, 1987x1788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
591KB, 1987x1788px
Any tasseomancers around?
>>
>>18046859
You've got shit coming up on you, anon. I'm no tasseomancer, but I've tried my hand at it before and I suppose I'm just telling what I'm seeing. Lots of spirits, shaped like reapers with scythes, heading towards something. People standing near a tall wall, about to barge in. In the very middle, a pagoda surrounded by water, connected by a bridge. On the other side there's a dragon, waiting. A meeting of some kind, or an encounter?

Likely peace; pillar, from which a spirit-shaped form comes out and prays to it. Actual skull at bottom right, a weapon or two.

Dunno though.
>>
18,Leo, F

Will I succeed in my career?
What should I do to be happy?
>>
Anyone doing a reading?
>>
>>18046859
A man standing on the top holding a staff
Pig head
A child ghost
A one eyed white owl
Frogs
South America map reversed
A snake throwing flames through their mouth
A white crocodile facing a tiny fish
A weird fat and big nosed woman embracing something, or burying herself in

This first part reminds me the image of 2 of wands, a man standing at some higher point and holding a staff, like getting ready to start a journey and take a look at the scene ahead. But there's this pig which looks angry, so what you are about to do may piss off some people, and weird the ghost is between them. Maybe it's an spiritual journey that may touch into someone's toes and causes discomfort, be careful with who you may be crossing.

The owl has one eye, though being a symbol of wisdom, perhaps it's point out that you may be seeing only part of the picture, neglecting other important aspects. I can't help but see this other bird with something on his beak, which could be a fish or it's just dirty. So be mindful of what comes out of your mouth and what you "digest as true".

The frogs are born in the water but can live well on the surface, this journey you're going, you must learn to adapt yourself to the circumstances and places if that also involves moving and perhaps being in company with someone else and providing for them or they are supporting you.

Funny I saw the reversed South America and the North America twisted. If that's a literal travel it will take you to strange places you won't recognise.

But I saw in that also the head of a horse fish, next to the fire snake and their fuming head. Big danger ahead, but you must remain wise and calm to get through. Again try not to piss anyone. You may be feeling bold to do something but you're still a tiny fish and easy prey for the most experienced and hungry ones.

The witch in the middle looks like she's covering herself or keeping to her what she has found.

Not sure what you're going through anon but be careful.
>>
>>18045129
RE >>18045038

How can I make myself "safe and reliable" ?
>>
Afternoon everybody!
I'm gonna be doing some rune readings! Ill be needing some info about you and an alias or name, as well as a question! I dont do general readings unfortunately.
I would also love to do readings for readings!
>>
>>18047077
Im a guy named Franklin
What does she think of me?
>>
>>18047086
Can i have a bit more info about you?
>>
>>18047077
talia
what will happen with my crush before the enx of the year?
>>
>>18047098
>>18047077
me and my crush*
>>
>>18047077
Joseph. I work on a Farm, and spent the Summer in Taipei. I started talking to a really great girl (from the States) while I was over there, but I was almost always drunk so I don't know if I blew it or not.
Does she feel the same way about me?
How can I move things forward if she does?
>>
>>18047077
Libra
Female
What does he feel about me?
>>
>>18047077
Lisa, Scorpio, college student
Why he stopped talking to me? Does he hate me now?
>>
>>18047098
From what I can see it is very risky, and could go really either way at this point. I feel like you may not get the result you want, but please look more after yourself than them
>>
>>18047077
May
U.S.
What do you see happening next time we talk?
>>
>>18047102
Honestly, from what i can tell, she was v into you, and seems to still be. But you are gonna have to be the one to take action. Be daring, but also realise she's her own person. Good luck!
>>
>>18047077
Mike
I 'm male
what will happen to me
will I find GF or I stay alone
>>
>>18047110
He seems to view you as an inspiration of sorts. He admites your passion, and seems to have a fair amount of passion for you himself
>>
>>18047118
The reasons he stopped talking to you seems very fuzzy, but he definitely doesnt hate you. To me it seems as if it was almost a natural cycle of him. It seems that he may come back like the tides
>>
>>18047092
Im tall, dark brown hair, small beard
Thanks
>>
>>18047138
It will most likely be a very enlightening experience. You both will learn a lot and connect a lot
>>
>>18047139

Sheeeiiiittt. Thank you. I bought her a necklace while I was over there - think that'll do it?
>>
>>18047157
Thank you, I was worried by his silence that has been for a while and unable to reach him. Could you tell me the runes you've got? If you wish i can read the runes to you as well but I'm new
>>
>>18047146
As it stands now, things seem pretty bleak. If i was you, I would look into yourself a lot, and consider your standards and what is holding you back
>>
>>18047161
She thinks of you as comfort, as home, so to speak. I can't quite tell if its platonic or not, but either way she is very comfortable with you
>>
>>18047077
Cynthia, Female, College Student
What will happen next week with P?
>>
>>18047167
Honestly, that seems adorable, i definitely think so
>>18047171
I cant remember the exact rune I pulled for you now, gonna be honest, but I think it was Jera
>>
>>18046902
>On the other side there's a dragon, waiting
That's what I was waiting for, thanks!

>>18047025
wew thanks m8 for the detailed read.
>so what you are about to do may piss off some people
lel i'm planning to do something like that

>Again try not to piss anyone. You may be feeling bold to do something but you're still a tiny fish and easy prey for the most experienced and hungry ones.
Excellent advice anon, thank you.
>>
>>18047185
Things seem to be moving along a happy path, the rune I got for you is often called a hug rune (Mannaz) so from what I can tell things are going to be a very close connection
>>
>>18047077

>My alias is Azmi, it means perseverant. I like to go at challenges and persevere through.
>I'm planning to do a risky maneuver that involves my job prospects, do you think I should do it? If I pull it off I may be set for some time but it is highly unlikely to happen.

I can read I Ching or Harrow Deck for you if you like.
>>
>>18047203
Thanks, does that mean a literal hug?
>>
>>18047189
well good luck anon, try to not lose your head because of your tongue, be wise and you won't get burned
>>
>>18047077
Mel
V shy and have been hiding from socializing all summer
how is my year going to go once school starts?
>>
>>18047077
Male, Capricorn
Will I sex the yandere shorty who's in heels with me?
>>
>>18047077
Mia
Female
What my future bf like?
>>
>>18047204
The rune I got shows frustration, anger, and a blockage. So while the rewards may be great, to me it looks like it won't be worth the risk, because from what I can see things are looking almost overwhelmingly negative. I'm sorry Anon!

For my reading, if youre still willing
My name is Annie, I'm a libra and I have blue eyes with gold flecks (i sound like im starting a fanfic yikes)
I want to know if he's interested in me like I am in him. Should I make a move before I leave? Thank you for the descriptive question btw!
>>
>>18047077
m
female
humanitarian & bored easily, really like art and psychology
what will my next s/o be like? am I gonna see n again?
>>
>>18047236
It seems like things will go surprisingly well, at least academics wise. But i also warn you not to get cocky, if you do thinks will go down hill quickly. I believe in you Anon!
>>18047238
It looks like you could, but I don't know if I would reccomend it. It seems to look like it will lead to catching feelings and a LOT of confusion
>>
>>18047246
He seems like he'll be very artistic with a lot of ambition, passionate about everything he does, including you
>>18047268
Your next s/o seems like they'll be pretty close to perfect desu. They'll be very mellow and kind of a balance to you. You two will be very different, but in a complimentary way.
Things dont look promising with n
>>
>>18047077
should I pursue j?
female
Aquarius cusp
>>
>>18047289
From what I can see, yes, it would be a good experience for both of you, spiritual almost
>>
>>18047077
L
Female
Virgo
Will i have sex with him?
>>
>>18047296
how would he respond? idk how to go about it because we don't talk much
>>
>>18047304
It seems like yes, but similar to before, I would not reccomend it. It'll change your relationship in a way that would have been better left as is. It will cause you loneliness and sorrow
>>
>>18047077
Aquarius, male. Will I get in to a relationship in the near future?
>>
>>18047306
All i can tell is for you to be confident. Strike up conversation and do your best to make talking normal for the two of you
>>
>>18047077
belle
is my crush my next bf?
>>
>>18047314
Thank you can I ask why there will be loneliness and sorrow?
>>
>>18047077
Evan
How did C feel about what I did?
>>
>>18047325
Because things won't work out if you continue it seems
>>
File: Breakfast of champions.jpg (77KB, 696x928px) Image search: [Google]
Breakfast of champions.jpg
77KB, 696x928px
Good morning all, I hope we're doing well.
May be doing some readings later today, but none just this moment. I am always happy to answer any questions an anon may have.

As always, love and good vibes be with you all
>>
I bought an oracle deck I will do 5 readings. Since it's a mermaid themed oracle, relationship questions are not only ok, they are encouraged.
>>
>>18047077
Charles
Will i have a one night stand or something like that in the near time?
>>
>>18047258
Thanks for the reading Annie, I really dig your eyes btw

Sorry to say this, but it doesn't look like he's interested. All the major cards are negative, and quite harsh too. Don't try if you'd heed my advice, you might get your heart broken.

The resolution card advices you to keep yourself in good spirits while overcoming this. Good luck!
>>
>>18047362
Male
Query - is there something i'm missing because i feel like i'm missing something.
>>
>>18047362
>>18047330
>>
>>18047362
Male
Query- So B just got back into my life and we talked a lot last night at the park. She kissed me after I walked her home, and told me she wants to have sex. Should I go for it, or considering past history is that a bad idea.
>>
>>18047362
Female
Does he still love me?
>>
>>18047362
Female
What is going to happen between me and my crush before the end of the year?
>>
>>18047228
Yup, will do. Thanks
>>
>>18047366
>>18047366
You are being pessimistic, you need to change your perception of life in order to have a better understanding of your current situation.
>>
>>18047375
Is that a reading or just general advice?
>>
>>18047362
male
pls give me some advice to find love or something
i crave having someone with me
>>
>>18047367
I see something about help, being helpful, that's about it, I do not see anything more.
>>
>>18047368
Be patient a better chance of a relationship might be available.

This one was particularly difficult for some reason, so please do not take this advice too seriously.
>>
>>18047383
You are the second one to tell me looking into this matter is difficult. Can you further explain that? I'm curious.
>>
>>18047377
That's what the oracle cards are telling me. >>18047369
unfortunately the cards say no.

>>18047378
Focus your efforts on material gains, be it becoming a better person or achieving greater goals, stop being so harsh on yourself and try your best to understand the true concept of love.

These are all I will do today I have to prepare something.
>>
>>18047392
The cards kept giving me unrelated results which had no relationship whatsoever.
>>
>>18047370
why did you skip me? :\
>>18047400
>>
>>18047370
Turmoil and conflict, someone being needy.

Sorry about being brief. That is all I can see right now.
>>
>>18047400
thank you :(
>>
>>18047362
>relationship readings encouraged
What steps should I take in order to find a girl I like?
>>
>>18047400
>>18047378
thanks for the reading
im just a student right now so i feel that even if i make progress i cant really show off or something
>>
>>18047362
Male
is there someone interested in me?
>>
>>18047258
>blue eyes with gold flecks
>gold flecks
Fellow rune reader, are you find of riddles?
>>
File: chart.jpg (258KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
258KB, 748x1102px
Hello,can i get a reading of my chart?Thanks
>>
anyone trading?
>>
>>18047077
What should I do to succeed in life?
Female
>>
Hello.

I am here today to tell you of the number 4. That will mean something to some of you, but not all. Thank you and have a nice day.
>>
>>18046748
Bumping in case anyone can assist me
>>
>>18047633
Thank you.
>>
>>18047674
Is that you BV?
>>
>>18047693
No pal I'm not BV
>>
File: cheswick.jpg (125KB, 1394x797px) Image search: [Google]
cheswick.jpg
125KB, 1394x797px
>Life goal: popular
>traits: goofball, insane, childish
Should I?
>>
New Thread:
(updated sticky edition)
>>18047769
>>18047769
>>18047769
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.