[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 65

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:>>18028699
>>
File: xfu0eR8.jpg (838KB, 1500x978px) Image search: [Google]
xfu0eR8.jpg
838KB, 1500x978px
>>18032617
Not reading right now. But Have some music while waiting for others to come. They should be here soon <3

Have a lovely day. Peace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL3nnhYc-AQ
>>
>>18032659

>>18028758

>fuuuuurst

And you really expect anyone to take you seriously?
>>
>>18032617
A powerful magician can inject false information into your readings when you use divination, altering your life course along the path they choose.
>>
hello, I know some ll come eventually so.. pls could I ve a hand with something? Its ok Ill wait ;)
the thing is Ive met someone and I cant see him clearly enough to decide if he is what I need at this point of my life. could I get a feedback on this matter?
V (first letter of my name)
aquarius
34 years old
>>
>>18032802

>altering your life along the path they choose

And guess what that path does? Line their pockets.

Amazing the amount of advertising that goes on here. I think it's time to prove that 4chan is not the sucker factory reddit thinks it is.
>>
>>18032830

none of the readers in this thread make money from reading, or on 4chan they don't at least.
>>
>>18032617
Hello Readerbros.

I'd like to ask you, since you always seem to appear in systemic progression, either/or covering eachother's blind timezones, so there's always someone reading - are you all organized?

If so, do you have a discord or something I could hang out at? Or make livestreams of your readings, youtube channels.

Everything you guys do seems effective, so why not promote it?
>>
>>18032783
Did that "Fuuuuurst" look to you like it was meant to be taken seriously?

Did >>18032659 look to you like it was meant to be taken either seriously or aseriously (?), or provoke any deeper thought at all, rather than just being a little message to bump the thread and share some music?
>>
>>18032841

most readers hang out in the irc
>>
>>18032846
Here, have some music from me too.
https://youtu.be/sTQ-sVwSs24

>>18032847
Thank
>>
>>18032841
There is an IRC link at the bottom of the OP.
We're not really organised or anything tho, just plenty of people from different timezones and preferred times of operation for it to work most of the time.
>>
File: night.jpg (173KB, 634x502px) Image search: [Google]
night.jpg
173KB, 634x502px
>>18032846
It's alright Kaiko, some people can just get a little antsy about stuff like this. I still think you're cool. How are you?
>>18032841
The most I know about organization is that we have an irc that it posted in the OP. Other than that sometimes if I feel like reading I see if we're understaffed and fill in.
>>
>>18032783
Many people do, as evidenced by these threads. You don't have to take it seriously. I sure don't, personally.
>>
>>18032846

Ooooh a little defensive on the furst are we?

You are a nasty one aren't you. Please keep your trip so we know to stay away from the insanely negative energy you're giving off. Scares me to think people believe you.
>>
Are girls into the occult crazy? Or worth dating?
>>
>>18032911
A friend of mine is into the occult. She has been with her boyfriend for the past 5 years so... I bet you they are worth dating.
>>
>>18032887
Don't worry, I planned on keeping the trip anyway, I like establishing an identity since I'm kind of an attention whore, honestly. Maybe you should get one too

Now without any offence, please care to explain to me what you are so butt hurt about.
>>
>>18032911
It's like any hobby, it has its worthwhile people and it's "oh hell no" people. Judge a person on their character, not what their interests are
>>
>>18032950
Some occultists are only interested in other occultists. Would you date a normie, Empath?
>>
File: piss off fam.jpg (43KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
piss off fam.jpg
43KB, 352x395px
>>18032956
>normie
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18032958
newfag detected
>>
File: redmist.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
redmist.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>18032956
Not Empath, but have you ever found yourself going so deep down the rabbit hole that it's actually hard to get interested in anyone else that's not in the hole with you?
I'd have trouble dating someone and keeping this secret.
Am I the only one who thinks that anyone looking at me would think I am crazy?
>>
>>18032958
>Implying normies aren't a thing
>>
>>18032956
I can understand that, it's nice to be able to share your interests with the one you're with.
>Would you date a normie
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEE
but in all seriousness, of course. I'm actually very easy going with my requirements, but they would have to at the very minimum be willing to put up with my occultism and martial arts.
>>
>>18032958
I hope you're baiting.
>>
>>18032956
>normie
Lurk the fuck more, newfag.

>>18032958
/r9k/ is already a glorified newfag containment board. Don't send more newfags over there.
>>
>>18032967
How old are u
>>
>>18032961
I can understand that thinking, this was a secret I did have to keep hidden for a time and it really sucked. If I'm with someone I want to be with them, to be wholly truthful, and hope they'd be the same with me.
>>18032973
yea, what happened over there? Seems it just collapsed in on itself one day all of a sudden.
>>
Anyone doing dem readings?
>>
>>18032990
>>18032995
Will be soon after I get some cleaning done and some coffee into me.
>>
>>18032993
To make a long story short, moderation incompetence (moot was a large influencing factor) stemming as far back as pre-deletion /r9k/.
>>
>>18032998
Are u neet? What is yr job?
>>
Give, give:
your name or an alias,
along with your gender,
and a short description of your eyes.

Tell, tell:
what troubles you?

And I shall see what aid I can give.
>>
>>18032961
Some girls are ok with it. Personally if I dated another reader I would want an agreement not to read eachother. I think most wouldnt like that.
>>
>>18033007
Pagan
Male
Murky Green

Will tomorrow go a I planned?
>>
>>18033007
Luna
Female
Large green eyes with long eyelashes. I'm double lidded.

I would like a male lover I could have a spark with, a drawing to. There was one a while ago but I don't think ill ever see him again. Please tell what will happen.
>>
>>18033007
Jackie , female, big hazel eyes
Just had my heart broken by a man I was truly in love with and starting to give all hope up of ever getting another chance because he fell in love with someone else two days after the break...I am obviously very hurt and wondering if anything good is in store for me soon? I always give so much love in everything wondering if i'll ever have some too soon because i've been sad for a long time
>>
>>18033007
Lauren
Female
sad blue eyes

I'm wondering if there will be an end to all the bad luck I've been having in general and in love.
>>
>>18033007
Maine
Female
Brown
When will love come to me?
>>
>>18033001
Ahhh damn...I've been there on and off for a good few years, but holy shit recently it just went off the rails hard, worst then I've seen.
>>18033005
Lol I thought everyone already knew everything about me. Not NEE, night shift worker
>>
>>18033007
Henry
Male
Dark brown on the outside, light brown on the inside

Should i go to the first or second event?
>>
>>18033007
Nick
Male
Dark brown
I'm concerned about my academic outlook including the experiments I'm planning to do. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>18033024
I should add nothing happened between us.. I just felt a connection to them. Nothing like I've experienced before.
>>
File: IMG_0699.jpg (74KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0699.jpg
74KB, 480x480px
>>18033007
Riley
Male
My eyes are dark green.
I'm stuck. I have been working on doing an important mediation. But i've found that there are two different versions of it. I've found that one sits better with me. But I am concerned if it IS the right one, and if i'll get the best results from it.
Have a picture of it too.
>>
>>18033032
Why not be professional fortune teller
>>
>>18033039
I'm not even sure how one would get into that area. Even so, I'm hardly all that great, there's plenty of other readers who frequent here who are leaps and bounds ahead of me in skill. Further more, i'd feel guilty charging money for readings, it just feels wrong.
>>
>>18033015
Jera I cast,
an Hidden Algiz I see,
and a Raidho shows next,
along with a Hidden Uruz right before me.

Plans, and plans;
I see somebody trying to make a stand.

Some hiccups I foresee,
glasses falling into pieces,
which you shouldn't pick.

Travel you will,
unravel the mysteries you should.

Expect something to go wrong,
which you should have known all along.

>>18033024
A lad with brown eyes and dark hair I saw,
with a deck of cards in one hand,
what a bard he appears to be.

A strange connection I felt,
and 9 of Swords I drew.
Page of Wands, and the Hierophant,
showing me the way forward.

Observing from a distance, are you?
Never the one to make the approach,
for fear of messing it up and botch.

Hagalaz I cast,
Hail I sense,
and dread I foresee.

Nothing will happen,
until a move is made.
>>
>>18033057
But you could always promote your business with "free reading with every purchase". ;)
>>
File: life-rune-kolovrat-patch.jpg (45KB, 463x469px) Image search: [Google]
life-rune-kolovrat-patch.jpg
45KB, 463x469px
>>18033059
So the morning jog is a must.

Thank you Runebro.
>>
>>18033024
>>18033059
A deck of cards? He's into poker?
>>
>>18033007
>tom
>male
>blue/green

why did I have to dream about her again
>>
>>18033064
kek somehow I think that'd have the opposite effect of drawing in customers
>>
>>18032841
No you can't hang out at me :/ haha.
>>
File: giphy.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
32KB, 250x250px
>>18033059
Lol role playing this hard
It's a shame this what div has come to
>>
I'm drained and out.

>>18033025
Is anything good in store for me,
she asks as she stares with her big hazel eyes.

Page of Pentacles I drew,
the bearer of good news,
coming your way for your peruse.

Something good will happen,
perhaps a promotion.

The Devil I see,
made of chains and constraints,
you've held yourself up to these.

Laguz I cast,
let go and flow with things,
and you shall be pristine.

>>18033027
A pair of sad blue eyes,
looking like an ocean of icicles,
watching as everything goes into motion.

Hagal and Thurs I cast,
both of which tells me of your luck,
which leaves me quite awestruck.

A Sowilo I see,
a sun shining brightly.

Sun after storm I foresee,
and you will be set free.

The bad luck will end,
and you'll be left to fend.

Good things are headed your way,
but don't expect them without pulling some strings.

>>18033073
It looked like a tarot deck, or one used for cartomancy.

>>18033088
>implying
>>
Doing 1 or 2 tarot readings. Willing to do a few extra for any readers willing to trade. I need your name, age, general location, somewhat in-depth description of yourself and anyone involved and your query.

I'm a little rusty, so take things with a pinch of salt.
>>
>>18033096
No implications here you're a fraud
>>
>just want a general basic barebones reading for fun
>nobody does general readings
>everybody wants direct questions
Phooey.
>>
>>18033007
Kayque
Male
Brown
Does she love me?
>>
>>18033098
Richardson
Ga
Tall large frame skinny to medium weight hazel eyes red hair pale skin mildly androgynous looking
I want info on the entity that cast a spell on me
>>
>>18033098
Spencer
Texas.

5'5" stocky, blue eyes brown hair and a beard.

Additional:
Kiley
Texas

5'5" thick hips, middle back long hair, brown hair, curvaceous build.

Query: Love and direction.
Don't have any sort of offering anon sorry. However greatly appreciated. Good vibes my friend.
>>
File: grr.png (83KB, 253x307px) Image search: [Google]
grr.png
83KB, 253x307px
>>18033109
Sorry man, as much as I'd like to give you a reading I don't feel confident enough to do one on a question like that.
>>
>>18033098
Raf, 23, south america.
Skinny guy, short brownish hair and short beard. Mostly introverted and calm.
Love reading, what does the future has for me? Just out of a relationship.
Thanks.
>>
>>18033007
Mike
Male
lite brown
what will happen to me
will I find GF or I stay alone
>>
>>18033114
Son of a bitch no one seems to be able to I've tried so many times there's shenanigans a foot
>>
>>18033073
>>18033096
I don't know any diviners in real life, thanks though
>>
>>18033114
What's your reasoning behind the needing confidence/skill I'm assuming for such a query
>>
>>18033098
I can give you a reading in about an hour if you wait for me to get back from a run. My mind will be clear as fuck just for you, senpai.

Emil
East Coast USA
Can you tell me if I should invest time into learning more about coding and computer hardware?
>>
File: thumbs up.png (89KB, 307x386px)
thumbs up.png
89KB, 307x386px
>>18033110
No worries man, the only thing I ask for is any feedback you're willing to give, still sort of new to this whole thing. I've done a 3 card reading for this, so that's past, present and future. Hopefully this'll make some sense haha.

For your past I've drawn the 8 of wands. So this card is all about things moving quite quickly and in a positive light. I don't want to assume anything about the read, but either you were going out with someone, you met and began going out with Kiley, or this could relate to something else entirely.

For your present I've drawn the page of swords. This sounds like it's relating to the age difference between the two of you. The page of swords often relates to the problems and difficulties of someone younger than you, I'm assuming this will mean, Kiley. The page also contains elements of risk, which may be the cause or result of the problem.

For your future I've drawn a card you'll be happy to see, The Lovers. While this card doesn't always relate to love, in this circumstance I'd definitely say it does. It represents working together with others, presumably to deal with the problems that the Page brought up.

I don't read reversed cards, but if it matters to you at all these were all upright, so a pretty great reading in my opinion.
>>
File: 0013-040.jpg (851KB, 2133x1543px) Image search: [Google]
0013-040.jpg
851KB, 2133x1543px
>>18033118
I've done a 1 card reading for you. I drew the nine of pentacles for you. Now, whenever I draw the pentacles in a love reading a bit of me dies because the pentacles are basically always about money. Now the nine of pentacles is all about independence from financial concerns and worries so I have two theories on this. The first one, which is what most readers go on, isn't too happy. My theory is that because you're just out of a relationship you'll obviously have a lot more freedom to do what you want with your money and possibly have more of it if that was what the relationship was like. My second, however, is that you'll meet someone and each help each other with financial worries. I'm sorry to say though, the first theory is really calling out to me.

>>18033132
I'm sort of new to divination and the paranormal in general, so I fully understand the query then the answer is either going to come out completely wrong or be misconstrued by me.

>>18033149
That'd be great! I've not done too many direct questions, but I'll give this one a shot. So I've drawn the knight of cups. Now this is strange, because in my experience the knight of cups is bringing a message about love. I'm interpreting this as meaning you'll love coding and computer hardware, but it could equally mean that you'll find love through that in some strange way.

If you want my advice, I'd say go for it, I'd love to be into computer hardware and stuff so I could build my own PC.

I'll be waning in and out of the board, so just reply to this with whatever you need for the reading and I'll respond when I can!

On another note, that's all the readings im doing other than ones in exchange for a reading. Might do another few in an hour or so.
>>
File: c02 (1).jpg (47KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
c02 (1).jpg
47KB, 680x383px
>>18033191
Meant if I don't fully understand the query there
>>
>>18033198
Gotcha
>>
>>18032923

firrrrrrst
>>
File: dwarf-kitten-01.jpg (20KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf-kitten-01.jpg
20KB, 500x350px
>>18033173
That is sincerely and greatly appreciated my friend. It would seem you're not as rusty as you give yourself credit. As I fully trust and 100% believe you're reading.

The 8 of Wands is correct to a sense, I was, before Kiley, invested in another girl, however things weren't entirely on good terms or how I felt things should be going. And I now feel that investing in Kiley will definitely be a better choice for me, however things did move incredibly fast, but in a very I suppose controlled or appropriate sense and not just head long.

The page of swords probably has a little to do with the age difference, but also that she already had prior life commitment things in store, on top of her still being active in school and a rodeo queen.

The Lovers seems appropriate.
I do deeply care for her and I do believe wholeheartedly that she's good for, she's pure, has a very good heart, and almost loves unconditionally. And having family as well other diviners and mentors and the like I do believe that any other predetermined circumstances will be easy to hurdle over.

It's been a little bit since I've had a reading, and the last one I did have was personal and face to face with a friend. I do sincerely appreciate the reading and insight. Blessed be anon.

Also, kitten for your troubles.
>>
>>18033198
What's not to understand an entity cast a spell on me in a language I've never heard before basically after a night of well I don't know how to explain it intense feelings of energy I was woken up by a voice whispering a chant into my ear that sounds like what happens when a guru gifts a disciple tantric powers via a spell
I don't know what kind of spell it was though some anon is saying it's a curse in another thread though which would make sense I'm just trying to get all the info I can on the entity that cast it
>>
>>18033118
>>18033191

Thank you.
>>
>>18033173
And an addendum, I'm fine with your reading, I don't have a problem with the whole non reversed. Plus it being rather fortunate that they were upright is good to know. However I would ask or suggest that do try to get into reading reversals. Listen to your cards, they won't lead your astray.

And I don't mean to be rude with this suggestion or offering however my divining friend likes to use a book called The Mystical Tarot by Rosemary Ellen Guiley.

Now again not trying to be rude or anything, but he had me reference uprights and reversals straight from the book and they all coincided perfectly with what I was feeling and what he was reading for. So that's just my two cents.
>>
Anyone good at predicting events want to trade?
>>
>>18033247
I can tell you're not a reader, so I'll explain for you. Any occult-related queries are considered advanced and should not be read by beginners. I've trained a few readers myself, and occult queries are always the last things I have them practice because of this. Now, I might be able to pull off a simple love reading in under 2 minutes while sitting on the toilet or lying in bed while texting a friend, but an occult query still requires my concentration. Asking a self-professed novice to do that for you is unreasonable.
>>
File: caska.png (38KB, 215x162px) Image search: [Google]
caska.png
38KB, 215x162px
>>18033238
Thanks for the response! It really gives me confidence to hear something as positive as this haha.

>>18033247
I can't tell if this is serious
>what's not to understand
followed immediately by
>an entity cast a spell on me in a language I've never heard before
>>
>>18033265
Ah ok that makes allot of sense thank you would you perhaps be able to help me
>>
>>18033261
Not rude at all! That's great advice! I'll look in to buying the book and I'll try and start reading reversed cards.
>>
File: randyarrested_maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
randyarrested_maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>18033269
Oh I'm sorry I thought this was /x/ :^)
But yah I was being serious I didn't know occult readings required more skill til
My bad
>>
>>18033265
How do you pull a love query on the toilet? Do you look at the shapes of your shit and predict like how tasseomancers do with tea?
>>
>>18033191
Hey anon, just give me a query and any basic information you find fitting (age, gender, etc.).
>>
>>18033308
Thanks mate.
Could I get a love reading for the next 2 months or so?
If you'd rather not do something so general could you do a reading for how my day will go tomorrow?

Male
Brown hair, beard underway, blue eyes, need anything else?
>>
>>18032923

Obviously you're "kind of an attention whore."

Come on there are people here legitimately looking for help. Take your side-show elsewhere.

I'm "butt hurt" about you being so very unprofessional and giving a bad name to others who are trying. You are the cheap whore in a room full of high-class puntas. You stink up the joint with your crap perfume.

And that. . .yes that offends me. There are some real people here, and you ain't it.
>>
File: tumblr_npxrsvc2UD1sl21koo1_500.gif (989KB, 415x207px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npxrsvc2UD1sl21koo1_500.gif
989KB, 415x207px
>>18033275
Inb4 no reply
>>18033265
>>
>>18033340
Why does no one care if Chiron does it but its not okay for kaiko?
>>
>>18033348
Why the fuck does anyone even care at all?
>>
>>18033340
>responding to an attention whore
>responding to an attention whore two hours later
Just ignore the child. It's not a difficult concept.
>>
>>18033359
What's up with all of the hate m8 ? What did she do to you?
>>
File: 1454987616392.jpg (164KB, 750x905px) Image search: [Google]
1454987616392.jpg
164KB, 750x905px
>>18033332
Yeah. So the next two months involves a rotation into Fall, which is nice. Romantics seem to like the season. Your heart seems a bit run down although it's still got a bit of kick to it. You're on your toes and defensive, but are willing to let your guard down if the right person comes. And it seems that one will or is already in your life. She's a free spirit and very adventurous and will seem to be the one to rekindle that small flame you got burning right now. If you put yourself out there and show yourself as a romantic willing to protect her but also while still being manly and assertive and with a fire worth her rekindling, it will work out. However, it is strange because there happens to be another, third piece of the puzzle. It's in the material realm, so maybe this is a clue in that you'll meet her at work or in some practical endeavor. Besides the romance and besides the fire, it won't work out without something to bring you together with a fine structure.

Good luck, anon. And don't forget to wear protection and do your kegels.
>>
>>18033007
Megan
Female
Dark and white

Will this preoccupation continue?
>>
>>18033275
Busy, sorry

>>18033291
Scrying
>>
>>18033007
RM, male, dark brown eyes, kinda squinted.

Love troubles me, friend.

Thank you.
>>
File: ikiru.jpg (193KB, 1226x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ikiru.jpg
193KB, 1226x1600px
>>18033366
Thanks a bunch for the reading! Liking the beavis and butthead pic as well haha.
>>
>>18033387
It's cool I made my own thread to hopefully grab somebody's attention
But it probably won't
>>
File: Empath Makes a funny.jpg (128KB, 947x458px) Image search: [Google]
Empath Makes a funny.jpg
128KB, 947x458px
Hey guys, was delayed slightly but I'm here now. As promised I shall be doing readings for you lovely folks.
>Name/Nickname
>Description and defining feature(s)
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

As always, love and good vibes be with you all <3
>>
What is a good rune system to get into for somebody with a Celtics ancestry? I'd assume the Nordic runes should be the obvious choice, but I know Egyptian is also popular and I'd like to know the pros and cons of both. Should I get a set of both?

I'd also like to find a set made from bone, and would to know where to find a set...thanks in advance I know I'm asking a lot. Genuinely interested in getting good at it. (Books on it also appreciated)
>>
>>18033458
Would/can you do a general questionless reading?
>>
>>18033458
Hey Empath! How are you?
Serah
Green eyes, highlights, some acne, average height
green tree
Is anything significant going to happen in September for me?
Empath
>>
>>18033458
RM
Average build, dark short hair, scar on forehead. Mostly keep things to myself but like to have a good time with people.
Purple prism.
Love reading, please.
Empath.
Thanks.
>>
>>18033458
>Lia
>brown hair, hazel eyes, scarred. I'm quiet.
>blue triangle
>Empath
Will me and my interests relationship improve or get worse? Thanks
>>
>>18033467
Would prefer at least a general direction for the reading, but I can
>>
>>18033458
>Maine
>Long flowing blonde hair, gothic aura, very closed off person who gives off a rude aura but I'm chill
>Red heart
>Love reading
>Empath
>>
>>18033464
I'm of Celtic ancestry as well. Look into Ogham sticks.
>>
>>18033458
Yeee thanks, I love you too

Adrian
Intelligent, ambitious, perceptive but sensitive, compassionate, mature, sentimental and somewhat insecure.
Idk what that is, sorry :\
What do I need to do make her love me the way I do, should I intervene in her relationship? Was this relationship even meant to happen?
>>
>>18033477
>Empath Reading;Future General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ox4u3Y5Wmd
>>
>>18033458
Nick
Tall, skinny, brown hair and eyes.
Platinum sphere
I want to know how my academics and experiments are going to turn out/ scientific pursuits in general.
Empath
Thanks.
>>
>>18033483
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RwUZIl1INI
>>
>>18033539
That's no problem, haha. Thank you for re-recording. I'm doing a lot of group work soon and I don't like working in groups but I don't have a choice in the matter. Apparently you're saying it's optional to walk through this lake, and the group work is not optional, so maybe it's something else though. I don't know.
>>
>>18033458
Wakku
I look like a jew with somewhat beady and glassy eyes and a long nose, and I've got a slight roll too.
Glowing chicken strip
When do I experience a mutual infatuation?
Empath
>>
>>18033575
My girlfriend and i broke up these days, must be it one of the energies. Well, now ex.
The other one, cant say what might be.
Thank you for reading.
>>
>>18033494
>Empath Reading;Love Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KpReagIf6G
>>
>>18033539
Are you still doing readings?
>>
>>18033598
I clicked on this all I hear is some self absorbed guy bragging about his life.
>>
>>18033583
You're welcome darling. Ahhh that may very well be it; the puddle/pond thing was very large and took up almost all your path. It had stepping stones, which I think indicates "weaving" successfully through this social event. As I said, it feels like the stones are the good way through, but if you mess up, you'll put your foot in the water; nothing too bad, but kinda annoying.
>>18033592
Ouch man, I'm sorry to hear that. You're welcome man. All the best
>>18033599
Yes, slowly moving through them
>>18033603
I'm sorry anon, I didn't mean to ramble about myself so much; I can redo the reading minus the commentary if you like?
>>
>>18033458
Chris
>Blonde hair blue eyes, scar on my lip.
>Fog and snow
>Should I pursue a solitary shamanic lifestyle.
>Empath

I apologize for not really understanding the color shape thing. The calmest I've ever been was a dream where I entered a dense fog in the middle of a snowy forest. It felt right, and Im assuming you needed something else to define us.
>>
>>18033598
It's dying because it's toxic or he lose interest? :\
Thank you though
>>
>>18033458
M
I'm short, average body type, brown hair and eyes. I always keep my hair buzzed.
Blue Square
Love reading. I want to know if I will find someone soon.
Tarot.
>>
>>18033609
>>18033603
>>18033617
I'm not the troll
>>
>>18033458
Sufi
Unexistent, floaty, sometimes world ruler, sometimes enemy of the world, sometimes the most beautiful,

Light blue triangle

I always come back to the same feeling again and again, even though I hate it I think I might be addicted to it. Ive been trying to find a simple way to get away from it and back into the powerful feeling so quickly. But I cant do it instantly. Could you tell me what will happen in the coming months? Theres a part of me that thinks I might still be stuck here for a while but I really want to escape soon.

Empath
>>
>>18033609
>>18033603

Sorry that was me, I had no idea what I was clicking I thought it was a live podcast.
>>
>>18033458
> Michael
>long,brown hair brown eyes
>Purple circle
>General love reading
>Tarot
>>
>>18032923

Kaiko the Firrrrrrrst! We'll spam it every day attention whore.
>>
>>18032923

Kaiko dear be careful what you want.
>>
>>18033518
Some sort of shape and colour combination; just something you're thinking about that I can use to hone in on; red square, blue circle, tangerine octopus, etc
also, description is better as physical. Just FYI.
>should I intervene in her relationship
I don't need to read to say you shouldn't do that; think would you like if some guy tried making moves on your girl?
>>18033617
It's hard to tell, I do kinda get the feeling something infected it; it seems sickly whereas most connections where one side gets disinterested seems to fade rather then become necrosis
>>18033628
Haha that's all good anon, I do tend to ramble and you're right I guess I can come across as self absorbed. My apologies.
>Live podcast
Me and Chiron tried this once in a live stream, didn't work out too well haha.
>>
>>18033645
What does it mean if a connection is sick? Is it one of those overly dependent relationships?
>>
>>18033458

Carolyn/NA
A very scarred body
Silver circle

Will I ever make a change - with him, this place, these choices?

Empath.
>>
>>18033508
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1r2vKDuPr6G
>>
>>18033557
>Empath Reading;Future Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HmHQQaXgUL
>>
File: 1469155759026.jpg (87KB, 321x430px) Image search: [Google]
1469155759026.jpg
87KB, 321x430px
>>18032830
Really no-one is payed here idiot.
>>18032958
I really like foxes I'm waiting to catch my blandfords soon
>>18033024
Hmm. What your background. I'm seeing stars in your aura....
>>18033672
Empath did you grow your hair out. Picture plz.
>>
>>18033458
Jonathan
Tall, brown hair & eyes
Gold pyramid
General life/future reading
Tarot

Thank you.
>>
>>18033691
cheswick is that you in /adv/? >>>/adv/17468275
>>
File: images (23).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>18033654
No it's means your going to become there necrosis there going to cut you off to save themselves.
Better change quick anon. It's going to be devastating.
>>
>>18033130
Can you say that for certain? Not many know I read and when people find out, they are shocked.
>>
>>18033616
>Empath Reading;Occult Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0l5DFIduhbO
>>
>>18033713
This happened with most of my friends back in highschool. We were real tight but eventually became very negative towards eachother. I was probably the most negative out of all of them.

One day we all just stopped hanging or talking with eachother, and I haven't had friends in 6 years since. I'm aware of my shortcomings but at this point I don't think I could even find friends like that again. I have had 6 years of self reflection though and it has been interesting but lonely.
>>
>>18033707
>10/10 troll sir. Please do again for topkek
>except it was the social anxiety not the cringe that made him lose the first band.
>also it was his sister...
>>
File: 140820_denver_show_0085.jpg (2MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
140820_denver_show_0085.jpg
2MB, 1800x1200px
>>18033755
Is it your not a social chameleon... You need to keep changing or find weaker friends you can be a alpha to.
Honestly once you leave highschool you realize friends were just objects of status anyway..
>>
>>18033616
do you want a gf?
>>
>>18032617
>http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q07
Heads up, the link's dead. If there was any important info in there someone should probably reconstruct it.
>>
>>18033619
>Tarot Reading;Love General
The Devil(r)
The Sun(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Wands(r)
Counseled by 2 of Cups and Knight of Pents(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s08p3tBPOD20
>>
>>18033690
Yea!, you're right about me being in physics. Ok, so I think I have a decent idea about the two paths you saw in your readings and you're free to discuss this with me. The path that goes straight up, I think is related to going all out in terms of academic achievement and going through with my experiments. I think this is so since you said it would be hard, and going through what I'm going to have to get through will probably be difficult, since I'm gonna have to be able to excel in difficult courses and also bring these unorthodox experiments to fruition at the same time. I also don't see any other path that at least right now shows as much promise to be able to so successful for me. I'm not too sure about what the path going straight down could be about, but my two theories are as follows: You said that I was searching for something, and that if I go too fast I could get overwhelmed. This could either relate to my spiritual pursuits or perhaps a revaluation of what my goals in life should be. I was really into things of that nature until recently, where I kind of put those things in "pause", partly because I lost some of my drive and partly because I know I am going back to uni and that means a whole lot less time to do the things I would normally do. There is a particular path that has piqued my interest which I am studying, but I also tend to be open to anything and often go searching for any answers and see how everything fits together; to find the underlying truth. I also apply this mindset to my scientific studies and that's why I am currently planning to conduct experiments the scientific community would likely scoff at. Overall I think this downwards path means I would take it easy at the uni how I have been so far and not really put in extraordinary effort, while my real search would relate to more "spiritual" knowledge that I can find. I can imagine I could easily get overwhelmed if I tried digging up too many things at once. (1/2).
>>
>>18033757
This into jack white not realising that him saying it was his sister was a cover
Jesus Cheswick get your shit together it's bad enough you're a fraud
>>
File: 1469414629743.jpg (33KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1469414629743.jpg
33KB, 534x401px
>>18033803
Woah that's awful.... Feel bad with cards like those for the query.
Esp. That knight.
>>
File: mqdefault (1).jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault (1).jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>18033810
Obviously I know that but you didn't troll strong enough.
You never even mentioned it
Also Jesus isn't who you think he is... Really pray to Dionysus if your into the real legit Christ.
>>
>>18033024
>>18033691
My background? I'm not famous if that's what you're implying.

>>18033729
Yes. I'm not social or know any poets/instrumentalists.
>>
>>18033690
There is so much false information out there that it basically demands careful and dedicated digging to find what one is truly looking for. I wish I could work on both my success in the physical world and that of the spiritual at the same time, but it is apparent that I need to for the time being, focus on one. I was already mentally preparing myself to go all out when I go back to my studies, but you solidified my want to do so. I think that this success can also eventually help me on pursuing esoteric knowledge, and work on myself to better myself and help others further along the line. Thanks for the reading, and I'd be glad to keep talking with you. (2/2)
>>
>>18033736
Thank you for the reading. I'm entrigued about the hunting part. I didn't mean to cause discomfort, it may have come from my drive to learn and study this topic. I can be a very negative person but I am working on it.

I am >>18033755 this anon for insight on that.

>>18033773
Ideally, but I realize that may not be practical for my path.
>>
>>18033812
Where will I see them next?
>>
File: 1468089779833.png (1MB, 1191x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468089779833.png
1MB, 1191x1080px
>>18033827
>>18033773
tell me more
>>
File: JW_GR2-L.jpg (61KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
JW_GR2-L.jpg
61KB, 800x532px
>>18033803
Hey empath what's your favorite anime.
>>18033822
No I realize that. But I see stars... Just wondering what racial background you were.
You also have giants for guides... I do hope later you travel into peru and Argentina. You won't regret a energy connection From those pyramids.
>>
>>18033820
Cheswick quit shitpostong nonsense when backed in a corner
You're the fucking cancer
>>
>>18033623
Getting some off vibes, I'm gonna have to pass on this one sorry. My sincerest apologies <3
>>18033654
It's more like something is infecting it; either from within (ie the people involved) or something outside has come and poisoned it. Could be anything really.
>>18033691
Haven't grown my hair, still quite short. Not posting more photos in here, no one wants that.
>>18033804
>>18033824
>you're right about me being in physics
okay, that's awesome, means I was getting a good lock on.
Those are some pretty good theories, and yes the first path definitely felt like it was reaching for the skies, and developing upon new ground (ie, you're going up and beyond what's been explored). The second path feels right, it was a dig for something more, but not in any solid quantifiable way; a search in the spiritual world fits this.
I'd love to keep in contact with you and know how you're going; this reading, and your development, interests me greatly!
>>18033837
Wakfu :^)
>>
File: 1469398678104.jpg (107KB, 452x467px) Image search: [Google]
1469398678104.jpg
107KB, 452x467px
>>18033829
Online through social media.

What's with your desktop...
>>
>>18033845
>having that many pictures of Jack White on your hardrive
I'm scared for Jack
>>
>>18033729
So much this. I keep a squeaky clean wholesome Christian image for business purposes and always wear a suit.

Nobody has a clue that I'm an occultist and diviner.
>>
>>18033845
Enjoy your dreams tonight
>>
>>18033827
Crap...I knew I'd miss a reply.
No discomfort anon, broke connection before anything serious; was just more of a startle than anything. In hindsight, your energy felt like it was luring me; kinda here, then over there, getting me deeper in the fog. It felt like it may have wanted something from me, less defensive "back off outta my zone" that some energies can have and more "yes...come here...a little closer...gotcha!"
>>
>>18033623
>>18033842
Could you do a tarot one then?
>>
File: 500x_jackmeg[2].jpg (74KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
500x_jackmeg[2].jpg
74KB, 500x314px
>>18033845
What? They're going to contact me thru social mediA? But why?
>>
>>18033849
What job requires you to wear a suit all the time?
>>
File: images (17).jpg (8KB, 296x170px)
images (17).jpg
8KB, 296x170px
>>18033848
I don't have a hard-drive.....
>>18033854
I don't dream... I just scry onto the astral plain.
>>
File: images (21).jpg (5KB, 225x225px)
images (21).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>18033865
You'll just see then there.
>>18033871
>a male escort
>>
>>18033007
A
nonbinary
Blue with green central heterochromia

I have feelings for a friend. I'd previously mentioned to them that I thought I might have feelings for them but wasn't sure. Took me nearly a year to figure out. I can't tell if they're interested in relationships at all let alone one with me
>>
>>18033691
Cheswick, what you see in the future with this cute girl i talked today?
Thanks.
>>
File: jack-white-lazaretto-770[1].jpg (111KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-lazaretto-770[1].jpg
111KB, 770x433px
>>18033845
Will I ever date someone like Kevin? Actually dating him is out of the picture since he is my ex's friend and that's too weird.
>>
>>18033881
How long before I get a relationship?
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (12KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault (1).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>18033884
Oh that's cool Alexander the great had hetrochromia.
>>18033891
I think you need to ask her out. Seems like a good match for you.
But I'm seeing someone coming in with financial help.
When are you going to college anon.
>>
File: 150233910.jpg (188KB, 419x594px)
150233910.jpg
188KB, 419x594px
>>18033905
It's not weird why are you thinking inside the box. It's 2016....
It would work out with him.
>>18033909
I'm seeing visions of a Aquarius... And meeting someone at a train station/subway.
>>
>>18033638
>Tarot Reading;Love General
Knight of Cups(r)
Knight of Wands(r)
Ruled over by The Hermit(r)
Counseled by Queens of Pents and 9 of Cups
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13DAlFBOUPk
>>
File: 1469396268142.jpg (53KB, 500x667px)
1469396268142.jpg
53KB, 500x667px
>>18033925
Wish card pull one more card
>>
>>18033905
>>18033922
It's too weird and he's not going to be interested in that. I just want someone who's funny and has a good sense of humour.
>>
>>18033831
What would you like to know?

>>18033856
I'll have to reflect on that. I'm going to try getting into divination more and would like to start building or contributing to a community so we can all grow.
>>
>>18033007
Are you still reading?
L
Female (I always put female but I feel more of an agender. Hopefully you don't mind.)
Almond shaped brown eyes

I keep crying and crying and I've been not able to draw shit (I draw shit and want it to become my career). I'm stressed as fuck. How can I make it end? Should I give up and kill myself already?
>>
>>18033940
Good man, I'll be here if you ever need me; I'm more than happy to help any and all.
>start building or contributing to a community
In about 5 years I will be exodusing society for a compound innawoods to live out the rest of my days in nature with my brother of choice. We'll be developing a heathen community and getting back to traditional values. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>18033935
What will happen the next time we meet?

>>18033945
no
>>
>>18033872
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkuNpgACH0
>>
>>18033940
your interests, your personality, can you take a joke, age, are you cute?
>>
>>18033891
>>18033912

But i met her at college, she is from my class, just transfered.
>>
>>18033666
>Empath Reading;Future General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s112EaNnF3Ae
>>
File: 1469162136345.jpg (3KB, 50x59px) Image search: [Google]
1469162136345.jpg
3KB, 50x59px
I am in love with a faggot in a fedora, how will this work out for me?
>>
>>18033842
What method of contact do you prefer? Do you want me to just throw you a reply on a div thread whenever or do you want to do email/skype? If you don't want to share your info here that's fine, I'm willing to give you my own info.
>>
File: 1470095152577s.jpg (2KB, 125x84px)
1470095152577s.jpg
2KB, 125x84px
I asking this purely so you can make up some stupid shit to reply to it and seem all mystical when you do so.
>>
>>18033587
I've been focusing on my chicken strip for hours
>>
>>18033967
I'm interested in experience mainly. I have different interests and life goals at any point in my day almost to a fault. I'm a very private person but when I get to know somebody I can be very upbeat. I have a very sarcastic/ dark humor and can take all types of humor. I'm turning 23 next month. And I'm not sure how to answer that haha
>>
>>18034023
Shhh don't spoil Cheswick secret
>>
>>18033698
>Tarot Reading;Future General
Wheel of Fortune
Page of Pents(r)
Ruled over by 2 of Swords(r)
Counseled by Page of Cups(r) and 7 of Swords
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qADgWbhYja
>>
>>18034036
when is the last time you cried
>>
>>18034018
Either or, I'm always around in here or you're more than welcome to add me on skype (i've posted it enough times it should be easy to find in the archives).
>>
Would someone please tell me who my guardian angels/spirits guides are or at least a description of them?
>>
>>18034067
It's been a while. I keep stuff in a lot more than I should
>>
>>18033458
Jack
Big, hairy guy. Very curious.
Black star of david
Will this piece be accepted at w magazine? I'm very nervous about it. I hear it's supposed to be important.
Tarot
>>
>>18033458
ayylmao
i think you already know
black lower case lambda
just feel my energy up, want to know if i will experience something exciting in the near future
>>
>>18033640
It's Fuuuurst, at least get it right if you're trying to make it a thing.
>>
>>18034162
I did a reading but it makes no sense; think it's time I took a break. Hit me up another time man with "EMPATH YOU SHIT" at the top of your post and you'll just to the top of the list. Again, apologies.

I'll still be around to answer questions for anyone interested. Love and good vibes be with you all
>>
>>18034296
I wonder though. It might not be your fault, because I'm getting the same thing. Can you give me an idea of what kind of 'nonsense' you're getting? Maybe specific cards. Perhaps I can sort it out myself, with that help.
>>
>>18034308
The spread kinda made sense but I also was being hounded for a call so I decided I'd let it slide and do it another time. But the cards were
8 of Pents(r)
Queen of Pents
Ruled over by The Heirophant
Counseled by ??? and Page of Cups(r)

something about honouring tadition, putting more work and not lazing on talent...it was kinda there but not. As I said, give it to me when i more in tune.
>>
>>18034320
Okay then.
>>
I feel so lost somebody please help me

Gemini
>>
>>18033956
That sounds great man. I've been interested in that kind of thing recently and have been wanting to make all kinds of herb gardens and all sorts of altars and astrological monuments out of local rock carvings.

I've made a trip and name in case we frequent the same threads.
>>
>>18034539
new name (pls no bully)
>>
>>18034582
I liked the first one better
>>
>>18034726
oh fiiiiiiiinne :)

Work in progress then.

I'm hoping to pick up a rune and tarot set tonight or tomorrow. I would like to get into divination as a way to guide people and help bring balance.
>>
>>18033458

>Name/Nickname
Melanie
>Description and defining feature(s)
Lost, short, green eyes, pale and long brown hair
>Colour shape combo
Deep blue triangle
>Query
I'm in such a void right now and I just need some type of guidance. Can you just pull whatever feels right?
>Empath or Tarot
Whatever feels best
>>
>>18034255

Your negativity is just over the top.

Is this a /b/ raid?
>>
>>18035063

No they are from advice. Did not get attention there so they come here.

It is sad to ruin other's time.
>>
>>18033420
>Ikiru

muh nigga
>>
>>18035063
I don't quite see any higher levels of negativity in my comments. Maybe not exactly positive. But, with the latest example in mind, is the one threatening to spam someone really less negative than the one telling them to at least put some effort into doing it the right way if they really intend to do so?
I'm actually trying to bring some positivity into you folks, you know.
>>
Anyway,
enough of this bullshit
Hope we can just move on
>>
>>18033458
Hello Empath! I hope your doing well today. Can I get a reading please?

Aldrich
Average height, dark brown hair/eyes, short beard. People often tells me that I look a little too serious.
White triangle
Will I be able to continue my studies?
Empath

Good vibes to you too!
>>
Hello to everyone! would somebody mind giving me a reading?
Sylwia
Hazel eyes with green outer ring, medium blond hair, pale but with freckles on my nose and rest of my face, average figure
Deep pink-purple diamond
I'm feeling really stuck and I'm not sure about my future. Can you give me some guideance?
Whatever feels right.
>>
>>18035678
You're being too cautious and pessimistic, perhaps you should try having faith in others as well as making yourself more trustworthy, you seem to be a good judge of character so trust your gut feelings about others.

Ultimately you should try to have more fun tho, you seem to have a lot of shit going on so just do what you enjoy the most.

Sorry if it's not accurate but I've never done this over a screen.
>>
>>18035808
Thank you so much for the reading!
>>
Teen Wolf fucking sucks, like what the fuck
>>
File: 1441907841699.png (3MB, 1080x1920px)
1441907841699.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
I'll do 2 or 3

>query
>sign
>initials

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: 1471186089195.jpg (204KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471186089195.jpg
204KB, 1600x1200px
>>18036088
Should I leave my girlfriend for another girl?
Libra
M C
>>
>>18036088
What can I expect if I start a relationship with R?
Aries
NL
>>
>>18036088
Is he underestimating me?
cancer
EG
>>
File: tumblr_o58mikW1XE1rxish4o1_500.jpg (68KB, 421x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o58mikW1XE1rxish4o1_500.jpg
68KB, 421x749px
>>18036088

What will the outcome of this situation be?
Male
Capricorn
E.R

(Pic related: Iuse it in my phone as a wallpaper?
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>18036088
Virgo
When i'm going to have a romantic relationship?
L.S.
>>
Are there any readers active?
>>
>>18036088
How will i die?

Virgo

J.G

I cant post wallpaper since its picture of family.
>>
>>18036112
Yeah give me your query
>>
>>18036088
Is my path to be a spiritual guide?
Virgo
C C
>>
>>18036118
>>18033033
Could you do mine?
>>
File: 1257487478741.jpg (365KB, 1440x900px)
1257487478741.jpg
365KB, 1440x900px
>>18036088
who's gonna be my next gf?
Aries
ASL
>yeah I know
>>
>>18036118
Can you do this one?
>>18036108
>>
>>18036118
I'd very much like to see
>>18036121
Read if not too much trouble.
>>
>>18035582

You claim to have some psychic powers right?
Then why do you fall for b8?
Because attention whore like you said.
Go to your tumblr page where you belong. You stink like cheap perfume like anon said.
>>
>>18036094

you don't really need a reading for this. are you unhappy in your relationship? then leave your girlfriend.
>>
You seem to be just now ending a period of luxury and smugness, maybe you're trying to control things a bit too much, you need to let go and just be open to new possibilities.

at the end of the day >>18036175 is right.
>>
>>18036101
They seem to be a person of action, it's one thing to be a romantic, but you shouldn't get overemotional, overcome your fears (trust issues?) and ultimately you'll have a prosperous relationship with trust on both sides.

>>18036094
read this >>18036177
>>
What techniques do you all use to do your readings? Is it mostly tarot, or do you use a light meditation as well?
>>
>>18036102
This person seems to be like a wildcard, so you'll be surprised by his actions often, you might become burned out before realizing it's not really worth your time, concentrate on what's important, maybe it's time to end a toxic relationship?
>>
>>18036209
Thank you, he's an active and charming man who is interested on me, and though we're good friends and I like him, I have doubts about his real intentions to date me.
>>
>>18036104
You might have to end a personal relationship or situation that seemed to be very honest at first, but this situation should be a great opportunity to grow personally, go with the flow and keep your head up.

Think of all the facts before you act.
>>
Have you ever thought that maybe you're not divinating, but creating the future whenever you do your "divinations", and that things move where your runes say and not otherwise?
>>
>>18036088

The love of my life, what does she looks like?

Capricorn

FS
>>
echo if you're lurking, show up on the IRC, need to talk with ya
>>
>>18036237
The answer should be there, just stop daydreaming and work with what you've got, better to know than wonder.

>>18036108
When you work on it, give it your all, look for your mistakes and don't repeat them

>>18036221
just drawing out cards without being in at least light meditation won't do much.

A'ight that's it for now, might do some more later
>>
>>18036310
>better to know than wonder.
Definitely, thank you reader
>>
>>18036250

Thanks, but I can't relate to that answer. Thanks anyway, good luck with the readings.
>>
Why was I born a beta
>>
>>18036209
Thanks a lot for the reading, can relate a lot, will take a few days to make a decision
>>
>>18036347
you were raised as one. The alpha male is sleeping inside you. There are not much information on how to unleash it and it will be hard to undo the harm that has been done. Determination is a good start ;)

>>18036128
also I'm an idiot who goes like
>B-but... muh reading :(
>>
>>18033007
UT
Male
too dark to be just dark brown

What is the name of the past entity of my house and is it gone?

thank you
>>
>>18036421
It's okay anon. I know that feel.
>>
Lmao'ing at kaiko breaking apart and the inevitable boob pics will be there cuz she can't deal with the attention
>>
>>18032659
Thanks for the song, lovely.
>>
I have a query if anyone is willing to do a reading.
>>
Looking for any reading.

Burning Rabbit
Male, 27, 6', 170lbs, athletic
Hazel eyes
Los Angeles
Born late December

Query is about work within the next four months.
>>
>>18036612
it sounds like all the girls who read in here are whores
>>
>>18036708
You say that like the guys are any better.
>>
Jackie, 31, scorpio, male.

Looking for a general reading; any method is OK so don't hold back guys
>>
>>18036708
I wouldn't say that, of the people I know through the IRC they all seem rather nice.
>>18036720
I'd say this haha; males are no less immune to be attention whores than females.
>>
>>18036814
Discussion time!
When you come into the div thread, how do you expect the readers to act or be? How do fellow readers expect other readers to act? Why? Are your opinions based off of your own biased thinking or just a general outlook?
>>
>>18036855
I don't expect anything from anyone. If I were a reader I would expect to give a lot of relationship advice though.
>>
>>18036855
I'd hope everyone would be nice and civil with one another; we'd all enjoy each other's company, laugh and have a good time. I understand we're all individuals and will clash on certain topics, and that this is 4chan at the end of the day though.
>>
>>18036882
>>
File: 8db[1].png (38KB, 200x160px)
8db[1].png
38KB, 200x160px
>>18036882
>>
>>18036908
kek

Chessy do readings please
>>
I find it kind of upsetting that most of the readers doing requests get flooded by about a dozen hungry virgins asking if they'll get boned next week, or vague shit like "is my sock drawer haunted, and if so who haunted it?"

I think more thought experiments, deeper reading queries, and more technique sharing would benefit these threads a lot.
>>
>>18036880
>>18036942
>not a reader
>has a trip
????
>>
>>18036942
but i really want gf
>>
>>18036945
I'm learning.

>>18036950
Can't read for you yet.
>>
doing more of the move today; will be doing readings later today though. Keep an eye out.

>>18036896
>>18036908
Kek. Ladies out with the big memes.
>>18036950
Holy shit, am I back in the 90s on aim?
>>
>>18036942
Okay then

What would be the best option for me to make successful career by using my natural abilities to make the world a better place for others. Should I specialize in one discipline I'm practising? Should I combine all that I know and have a more diverse list of services to offer or should I start something completely new?

also tell me about the the next girl I'm gonna be fucking.
>>
>>18037006
>>
>back to having text recaptcha
no more clikcing 100000 pictures
>>
Air Query

>Dakota
>Male/20/Taurus

For some reason over the past week I have had an odd feeling about classes beginning in a couple weeks. Don't know why though.

Anyone care to do a reading that may shed some light on this?
>>
>>18037288
Give me a colour shape combo (red square, yellow triangle, etc) and I'll give it a try.
>>
>>18037305
Red star?
>>
>>18037305
how much longer until i achieve my objective?

leo
male
virgo
purple square
>>
>>18037312
>>18037288
Ahhh okay, your path has a big ramp followed by a ditch; sorta like a skateboard jump. I get the feeling this semester is gonna be a huge change in either the complexity or the amount of study required and unless you prepare yourself according with a good run up, you're not gonna be able to clear this ditch. Clear your head, get a good habit prepared for studies and be ready to hit the ground running to make the most of this period.

Good luck anon! Any feedback would be great, let me know how you go man
>>
>Michael
>Beard, brown eyes, white
>Red triangle
>How will my academic year be?
>Empath
>>
>>18037327
Makes sense given the course load. But for some reason I almost was thinking that it coulda been romance related. But then again, thats probably just my mind trying to form a coralation.
>>
>>18037327
>>18037338
>>
>>18037327
are you doing more m8?
>>
Is it true? /div/'s most eligible bachelor bv has a gf now?
>>
>>18037394
You've got it wrong, anon. /div/'s most eligible bachelor is clearly EmpathAU.
>>
>>18037394
one swallow doesn't make a girlfriend
>>
>>18037444
he got a bj out of it too?
>>
File: 41GFP2WSaAL.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41GFP2WSaAL.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
Any scryers online willing to do a reading in exchange for a tarot?
>>
>>18037464
i don't know anything out of it i was just making a joke
>>
>>18037341
Well who knows, that was the first thing I saw on your path and I just focused on that as it seemed the most pressing. Either way, women distract, better to prepare your run up and clean the ditch, and who knows what's on the horizon
>>18037338
>>18037344
>>18037392
One more load of stuff to move and then I'll do some readings.
>>18037394
Oh really? That's news to me. That's really nice, I hope she's a sweetie and the two of them are happy together
>>18037430
Dawwwww even if that's not true that's really sweet anon, thank you <3
>>
>>18037478
Do you see images during your readings Empath? Is it mental scrying like IO?
>>
>>18037498
>scrying like Io
I am by far no where near the same level of Io, and even feel guilty being considered so. I see a path and on it are images yes. To be quite honest I actually don't understand what it is exactly I'm doing, some call it scrying and I guess that's an apt association.
>>
File: maj02.jpg (103KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
maj02.jpg
103KB, 350x600px
I need a tarot reading and I am willing to trade cause its kinda urgent. Someone willing to do it???
>>
>>18037394
I don't think he has time. He works over 60 hours a week, has occult projects, and at least 2 students. If he can fit a girl in his schedule I'm impressed.
>>
>>18036942
The thread would also benefit from people refraining to defend "female" attention whores. Take your own advice sometime.
>>
>>18036942
>deeper reading queries, and more technique sharing
We used to have all of that once upon a time.
>>
>>18037677
found bv
>>
>>18037677
How does bv teach?
>>
>>18037695
Okay, I laughed.
>>18037733
He steals your voice, uses it, and then hands it back to you with a full xp bar. But seriously, no idea.
>>
>>18037695
I text him at 8 in the morning and he says he's working. I text him at 9 at night and he says he's working. Not hard to piece that together.

>>18037733
Scrying?
>>
>>18037751
After you gave me a reading yesterday I felt a peace of mind for some reason. I've been fighting depression so it was weird.
>>
>>18037753
maybe he just works normally and then maybe he is doing occult shit at night and says "im working"
maybe you could ask at what times does he work
>>
>>18037758
I'm so happy to hear that you felt that way anon, it really warms my heart to know I can help, even if it's only a little.
>>
Hey anons, I have an idea that might seem batshit crazy, but hear me out.

How about discussing (now get this) /divination/ on /div/?

Fucking wild, I know, but I think it might work.
>>
File: image.png (402KB, 770x1060px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
402KB, 770x1060px
>>
File: 1471406113215.jpg (16KB, 241x274px)
1471406113215.jpg
16KB, 241x274px
>>18037777
>>
>>18037777
Checked
>>
File: a04.jpg (33KB, 599x461px) Image search: [Google]
a04.jpg
33KB, 599x461px
>>18037775
bv has gone full mad man
just stop
>>
Diviners poll please:

http://www.strawpoll.me/11018187
>>
File: witnessed.jpg (125KB, 816x816px)
witnessed.jpg
125KB, 816x816px
>>18037777
what
>>
>>18037790
What about people who do it for both?
>>
>>18037802
The option you resonate with more.
>>
>>18037777
EmpathAU you seem like the ladies man, can you explain what its like to go on a date with a girl?
>>
>>18037777
Go play the lottery!!!
>>
>>18037775
Hey BV, are you an Empath?
>>
>>18037775
The thread is at bump limit and no one is reading, I'd say it's fine to have a bit of fun while it dies. I'll admit, the actually discussion of divination has fallen to the wayside, but communities evolve and change, it's inevitable. I still hang around and answer questions when I'm around and not reading, or at least try to.
>>18037816
kek, just good timing is all. Nothing more.
>>18037808
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zcv2XrxZ5S
>>
New thread for you lovely folks
>>18037866
>>18037866
>>18037866
>>
>>18037854
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.