[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 55

File: 345678987654.jpg (542KB, 1200x881px) Image search: [Google]
345678987654.jpg
542KB, 1200x881px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>18025722
>>
>>18028699
Fuuuurst
>>
could someone look at me or around me please? its about a "red demon" who causes possession or trouble/misfortune in general, apparently attached to me? i smelled like sulfur to a relative, i had a dream about a red demon, one week later a friend had a dream about the red demon killing me (he didnt know about it, so it came out of nothing), etc.

whats up with this?
>>
>>18028769
Hi, anon. I did a reading for you which says that there isn't any negative entity near you affecting you right now.

The cause is likely to be your current fears and stresses weighing down on you. You feel a little bit... restless. And this is spurring all kinds of thoughts. You may want to be wary that no one in your life is intentionally influencing negative thoughts...

Your advice is to take control of these thoughts, don't let them pin you down and control you. You can master them and release yourself from them.
>>
>>18028801
thank you. well maybe its gone now (the dreams, sulfur etc, all happened a few days to weeks ago) i hope youre right, still odd.
>>
>>18028812
There's certainly nothing there and nothing bad will happen to you in a supernatural sense anytime soon. <3
>>
>>18028820
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>>
>>18028699
Anytime you use divination someone stronger than you can inject the reading with fake information.
>>
>>18028830
Gotcha. I shall await a reader...
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (58KB, 1137x606px)
4chan.jpg
58KB, 1137x606px
>>18028812
>>18028823
>>
File: image.gif (991KB, 250x271px)
image.gif
991KB, 250x271px
summoning all the good readers
>>
>>18028865
who are the bad ones?
>>
>>18029019
Me!
>>
>>18029019
The ones who hurt people.
>>
>>18029072
who hurt u anon
>>
>>18029070
>>18029019
Yeah, I second this. EmpathAU is pretty much the worst reader there is.
>>
>>18029092
Nobody. It was a joke. Nevermind.

Maybe they did hurt me, but I don't feel it now.

God helps. Goodnight.
>>
>>18029019
>>18029070
Absolutely the worst. :^)
>>
Anyone able to do a romance reading for me? I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>18029019
>>18029098

I vouch for this. A good reader knows cards or scrying only let you see future images based on what is more likely to happen, if things remain like they are at the moment of the reading.

When they hurt people, this idea of failure is able to fuck with them so deeply that this once bright future they longed for now becomes something impossible to achieve, because they now think is no longer possible. If something cannot be thought of, it cannot happen on a material plane. People who know a bit of occult sciences naturally know this, but when a "normal" person asks for a reading and gets a negative outcome, this fucks with them on a deeper level, so I definately think a good reader always must make this absolutely clear to the querent.

Wish, act and ignore your mind, and you can achieve. Never take a reading as an absolute truth which cannot change. Whoever is reading this, have a nice day, anon.
>>
>>18029095
>>18029123
>>18029070
How bad and why? Is he new or just do fake readings for kek?
>>
>>18029171
The ":^)" is implying that we're kidding, m80. :P
>>
>>18029098
heartbreaker, eh?
>>
File: 1917306_1128320202880_3861432_n.jpg (16KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
1917306_1128320202880_3861432_n.jpg
16KB, 604x454px
>>18029187
Oh well, then can I have some readings?
I got skipped twice in last thread.
Let me know the information required for good reads, I really need to know about my financial, love and health future, financial more as I started this new thing.
>>
>>18029229
I prob won't be doing readings tonight, but someone else might.
>>
I am a lost 23 Gemini looking for my way. June 15th, 1993 6:15 am. Will someone please spare some of their time and give me a reading
>>
So what about some modern day divination techniques? I've been trying to develop something but maybe it already exists? Chip fortune telling? Code-reading?

Any ideas?
>>
>>18029412
I think technomancy has a big potential yet untapped but I also have no idea where to start.
>>
Does anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18029489

I want. I read Thoth and RWS. If you'd like to choose the deck, tell me.

Go ahead, you first
>>
>>18029506
Sure, Thoth. Could I have a love reading for December? What's your query?
>>
>>18029511

Sure, but, can you be a bit specific? (for better results)...like, would you like some advice?, would you like to know what is going to happen with that special person, or if you gonna find her/him in december?

As for me, well, I would like to know what P thinks about me, if Im able make it happen with her, and without knowing any final outcomes, if it can become something long and stable if worked, or if at least I can get a lay out of it kek. (had to be direct)

Thanks
>>
>>18029550
The last one. Am single. I've already pulled cards but scratched my interpretation. Can I know how you are doing financially and her? It would help
>>
>>18029628

Im a student, so Im almost always broke, not completely though. (I come from a middle class enviroment btw).

I have no idea about her, she has no idea about my status, but maybe she believes something based on my appereance/way of dressing, she is not the most spiritual being in that sense.

So yeah, give me a sec and I´ll pull some cards for you
>>
>>18028699
what happen to chironymous? i kinda miss him hehe
>>
>>18029628
You/ P / Union Significator: 5 of Wands, 10 of Pentacles Reversed, King of Swords
Forces In Favor / Forces Against: King of Cups Reversed, 6 of Pentacles
What P likes / How to Exploit it: The World, King of Wands

Anything is possible, so yes you are able to make it happen with her, but it is going to take a lot of effort on your part and concealing of your feelings and true nature. Both of you are controlling, authoritative, and domineering and most harmonious relationships have a balance of opposite personalities in order to maintain harmony. You would have to take your true nature down a notch and be a bit more passive - in a relationship with this woman you would find yourself arguing with her more times than not. I assume you're not the type to be told what to do and this woman likes to be in charge as much as you do. She wouldn't be happy with you being as broke as you are since she wants a rich male to settle down with and this problem would be on her mind constantly being with you.

Even though being with a financially secure male is of the utmost importance to her, she might be swayed with some manipulation. If you were to act with emotional maturity - being moody and very outspoken about your feelings - it would help improve your relationship with her, she would like the attention alright, but the lingering fact that you aren't a rich male is going to stay on her mind.

She wants to see the world. She wants to experience it all, the rich luxurious life style. She wants opportunities and travel at her very finger tips. If you were to act like you could give her those opportunities, or at least show potential for becoming a rich guy that can later on, she would like that very much and maybe sway her own nature in order to be with you. She probably likes the Christian Grey type, passionate and rich, so act like you can be like that. If you were to try and control her tho with no money or reason for her to bend her will to you, she wouldnt
1/2
>>
>>18029628
2/2
As for what she thinks of you, I pulled a few more cards. She thinks you are withdrawn first off, a loner. A little bit too paranoid and again not financially competent. She really likes her money, mate. You're really going to have to pull off a front of being a money boat.

So there's some good and bad - If a relationship with her were to work out, it would be in a marriage. She has the long term in mind. It wouldn't be very passionate, but don't take it personally, she wants money more than love. And for that it would be more of a friendship than anything where she is in charge. You would get along, of course as long as you give her the reigns and become a whipped male, but I don't think you would like that. You're a smart guy and know you could get better. She would become blatantly manipulative in how she treats you, honey give me this and that. A husband who gets stepped on. As long as you follow these guidelines in your *potential* relationship it should work out.
>>
>>18029511
>>18029628

If you gonna meet him/her on december

>Prince of wands-Princess of cups-Knight of cups

Something definately happening, related to one deciding to come out of the darkness, leaving any self-doubt or fears behing heading towards the goal...the princess, loving and sweet, looks at the knight offering his cup while the prince approaches behind her....

Someone unexpected may show up while you are looking to hear/see the one you are interested in. This person you are interested/will be interested in...is looking another way, so you must draw his/her attention. That is one interpretation.

Since I do not know your gender, cards may also be speaking that this relies on you, leaving fears and self-doubts behind will bring fruitition and cups will be offered and accepted. (This is another interpretation based on some advice cards I pulled)

Advice cards

>Hapiness-Ruin-Power (10 of cups-9 of swords-4 of pents)

You may be thinking or believing on an inner level that you do not deserve that happiness, or that you aren´t able to obtain what you long for.

Thoughts of ruin may be making you believe you cannot build something long and stable. I suggest stop overthinking things, since the rational mind does not let the inner being express, and kills these desires before they can be made manifest (high priestess fell out)...this also may suggest to be more intuitive.

Prudence was the significator, so you may be planning things a bit too much, and you generally are a person who is slow but steady on earthly things.
Well, hope this helps and I read accurately!
>>
>>18029731
Those advice cards were spot on. I'm afraid I'll never find love. Thank you for the reading.
>>
I'll do 2-3 more relationship readings if anyone is interested.

Just tell me your genders, ages, if its a crush or relationship. Feel free to add any more background information since it can help me in my interpretation but I don't care about your zodiac, sadly.
>>
Feedback for Serena (I'm sorry, I can't find the original post) - I'm the poster who asked an occult-related query about her guide (and whose name I think you know, anyway, haha).
Despite her bitter tone, I got quite a lesson today, of the long and annoying sort, but it's clear she's still interested in me as a student. You were quite accurate in your reading, it seems!
>>
>>18029757
male
can i has a general read?
>>
>>18029693
>>18029719

I know this girls isn´t for me. I have to admit, Im just lusting for her, because, first, I get along with her and shit..she is hot.

One of the most desired women on college kek.

I would never go for it seriously neither I would deny myself but was rather curious what could happen if I were to try. Thanks. I guess a night of alcohol no strings attached is my best and smartest bet, kek.
>>
>>18029774
You're overly attached/obsessed with a girl who stands out to you. You feel like she is great, possibly a swan in a sea of shit.
>>
>>18029780
Hm that's interesting, well you're in college. I would go for it and have fun, but some things are better left in fantasy. Can I ask why she is one of the most desirable? What stands out about her?
>>
>>18029757
Male, 23, girlfriend, huge fight, dont know if there is recovery from this one.
What happens now? Will she come back?
Thanks.
>>
>>18029786
yeah, now wat do
>>
>>18029757
male
will i meet someone this year?
>>
File: affiche_L.jpg (62KB, 660x316px) Image search: [Google]
affiche_L.jpg
62KB, 660x316px
>>18029757
male
can you tell me something about my future girlfriend?
>>
>>18029794
>>18029795
>>18029799
>>18029806
My queue. I'll get started in a bit. Stay tuned.
>>
Can anyone please do a general reading for me? I'd be thankful if anyone could.
>>
>>18029757

aww can you do just one more? :(
>>
>>18029793

I am going to be direct with you:

She likes geek stuff like comics/videogames so she wins the attention of both sides of the male audience: introverts and extroverts

She is a strong, decided woman who may frighten most of the males- but ultimately...her body is what stands out. Nice, fat, enormous arse. Nice curves and body. Nice pair of breasts. Perfect size that matches her body- Also she has a pretty face. A bit whorish Id say. Told you was gonna be sincere.

It only takes matter of seconds to know she is a complete superficial bitch: her mouth just has to open.

Im able to get along with her though. I wouldnt be hurt if she rejects me, I really dont like her, cause im more spiritual and passive (although you described me as the king of wands), art inclined...
>>
File: NATAL CHART.png (272KB, 950x868px)
NATAL CHART.png
272KB, 950x868px
Can anyone read natal charts?
>>
>>18029819
Yeah just for you though. post ITT

>>18029795
If you work together with her your vision of her will kind of be shattered. You're idolizing her too much, she's not everything you think she is.

>>18029799
That's honestly up to you and the effort you put into finding someone this year. There might be a friend from childhood up to it, possibly another male or a very manly female who is outspoken and passionate, but I don't think you would be that interested leaving it to a standstill. The possibility is still there though. It's what's coming for you but you probably won't take it. You can change this fate though, sign up for a dating site and meet grills. But this male or manly woman friend is what is coming at you. I think you will be kind of on the fence about it, somewhat desperate for affection leading you to consider it, but ultimately not go for it.
>>
>>18029863

daww thanks. i'm 26, female and single. can you describe my future boyfriend?
>>
>>18029693
>>18029793
>>18029841

>this problem would be on her mind constantly being with you.She wouldn't be happy with you being as broke as you are since she wants a rich male to settle down with and this problem would be on her mind constantly being with you.

Holy shit

>this problem would be on her mind constantly being with you

If tarot can make this calculation then if means our relationship can not only happen but has happened/is happening in some other alternate realities? I guess anything is really possible...poor me. I feel miserable just by trying to imaginate it....

I liked your query. Would you mind doing another short one for me? I can do another new one for you, too. If you want to pass for today, no problem.
>>
>>18029794
You / Her / Union Significator: 9 of Swords, The Chariot, 5 of Cups
Forces in Favor / Forces Against: Page of Cups, 10 of Cups
What she likes / How to Exploit It: 3 of Cups, The Empress
Outcome: Ace of Cups

Well first off, I want to say this is a very emotional relationship, which is good. You both love each other a lot. And there's good news because it's going to work out overall but don't expect whatever happened to fix itself overnight. It's going to take a lot of time and effort on both of your ends to fix it. She can't do this alone. You're going to have to go after her too. Remind her of why you are so in love in the first place.

Yes, this fight has caused both of you to both be very bent up and in grief. You're a little bit more bent up about it than she is though, not implying that she isn't - you're the one who's losing sleep and what not. I have a feeling she is probably thinking of ideas and going after ways in order what she can do to fix the relationship while you're just freaking out and panicking about what's happened like there's no turning back - but there is, my man.

This relationship is possibly a first love (or both of you were very inexperienced when you got together) and it's typically very loving despite it's current state. You've got the past on your side. You've got a solid foundation full of love and friendship on your side. Remind her of those attributes of your relationship and how special it is. Not only do you guys have the love you have a friendship to back it up. Remind her how your relationship is atypical to others and be very warm and naturing to her and her needs at this time.

I pulled some more cards for advice, it's basically telling you not to let go. Keep strong, don't give up in your relationship and work through this. Take her to a fun filled event where both of you can enjoy yourselves too. It would do both of you nice. Or maybe meet her there and motivate her again.
>>
>>18029887
Sure. What do you want to know?
>>
>>18029863
thank you.
>>
>>18029795
>>18029863
damn, i dont wok with her
i see her max once a week with some luck
>>
Hello, All. I haven't had a reading in a few months, and the last was pretty good.
I've been kinda bugged about something though and was wondering if anyone could do a reading for me.
I believe in reincarnation and I feel as though I'm really on the verge of something, maybe something big (for me anyway). But I've been hitting these roadblocks. I used to be very attuned to my spiritual side and that has definitely ceased to be the case. I feel as if I NEED to reconnect with my guides.

Can anyone give me a reading on something related to my spiritual development/path. And maybe what I can do to head in the right direction, spiritually, in this lifetime.

31 m Sagittarius

If anyone can, I want to say thank you in advance.
>>
File: puppet.png (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
puppet.png
13KB, 250x250px
>>18029098
It's not the reader's fault, you know? They are destined to say what they mean. Do you really think they are trolling whenever they say something bad? You just do not accept the truth. You are lucky because you can still change it.
>>
29/M
Zodiac Cancer
Can I have general love or love interest reading? Feeling desperately lonely as of now.
>>
>>18029806
You're going to feel very lucky to have her, like you don't deserve her, but it might be because of the >grill factor and not have really any basis behind it. She's going to be breaking free from some unhealthy attention in her life when she enters a relationship with you. She might have been deceiving herself about something which caused this attachment in the first place - maybe a very dependent, unhealthy relationship? Who knows, but whatever it is just because she's broken free from it does not mean she is not still dealing with the emotional aftermath. She's going to be very confused about whatever she's broken free from and slightly unhappy about whatever turned out. You'll still like her all the same, because >grill. Another thing to know is that she's very fearful and prone to the imaginary. Remember to treat her nice, okay?

>>18029874
He's going to be already established, in his career and willing to take care of you financially. I wouldn't be surprised if he was rich or well off - some long term projects of his has paid off. You're going to see him as a shining glimmer of hope in your life and going from that he'll probably make you very happy.

>>18029928
Try to associate yourself with her like do something together with her and you're in for some clarity. Maybe offer to do something with her to help her out? It'll show her true colors.
>>
>>18029957

thanks gammarus! he sounds like a nice guy and someone i can settle down with.
>>
File: inside_of_the_city_.jpg (54KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
inside_of_the_city_.jpg
54KB, 960x539px
>>18029957
Damn, even chironymous and the other readers know about this, but damn, I never knew how hard she was in the situation right now. I feel very useless knowing that I have this ability that can read others mind and predict their future. Damn, life is a bitch. thank you very much
>>
>>18029902
This was a very nice and detailed reading. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you very much for doing this. There is so much going on right now, and none of them good things. There is a lot to fix, and i dont want to let her go. Whatever is the outcome, i just want to say that you helped me to find a peace that i havent in all these dark days, even if it's just for this night.
Hope you have a good night, keep up the good readings, and thank you again.
>>
Any body got time for a Celtic Cross spread?
>>
>>18030052
you are giving or requesting?
>>
>>18030062
That's what she said.
>>
>>18030062
requesting

Joseph, Male, Libra
>>
>>18030070
sadly im not a reader :^)
>>
>>18030062
i can read dont get me wrong, just the ego stops people from reading themself
>>
What lies in the path ahead? Is my current cause lost?
>>
>>18030075
NORMIES
>>
Forgot to put this 21m virgo.
>>
>>18030078
thought your current cause is not lost, there is going to be a struggle with confusion or addiction in the path
>>
>>18030091
can you tell me if i'll never see him again? is hegone forever?
>>
>>18030075
UGH IT'S THAT SMILEY FACE FAGGOT
GO AWAY
>>
>>18030100
No...

and this issue seems to have cme about because you found him self centered
>>
>>18030109
and by no, i mean you will see him again
>>
>>18030091
Thank you, care to share some insights? You were right about the addiction and confusion, it seems like I'm in a loop hole, the failure leads to drugs and the drugs leads to failure and confusion.
>>
>>18030109
well he is... but thanks

can you tell me his feelings towards me now? does he want me?
>>
>>18030091
how long is it before i find love
>>
>>18030124
Work on your self-confidence and self esteem. It's shit.
>>
>>18030114
The relationship came upon you suddenly, it was just like forced up you, and though you really did want it you felt odd about it

Sadly you feel like the only reason the relationship is still a thing is because you or them are showing pity on you or them

and in the future, there will be work to begone, but the relationship, romantic or not, may be salvaged
>>
>>18030124
he loves you, and he does want you, but this also implies there may be a darker less happy side to you....
>>18030129 is correct about what he said, even just reading your message anyone can pick up on that
>>
>>18030139
he loves me? i can't believe that.. the damage he's done is too deep
>>
>>18029907

This one is about the girl I actually like very much since some time ago, and she knows. She is a crush, I have low self-steem like almost everyone in here that keeps me from getting to know her well.

She has made fun of my shyness, gossiped...she may even know I am into the occult...she is the opposite of me, outgoing, materialistic, the leader, the tiger, although insecure. The one who hangs with the popular people who have nothing interesting to offer, a bunch of douchebags. Me, I am the opposite, the passive, the spiritual, the artsy, the intellectual, the faithfull good guy I guess, withdrawn. I have no need for attention. She may know I "know" more than others.

Although Ive been with other people and not as shy as I put it, she fucks my mind to a point she makes me believe she is unnaproachable-and Absolutely nothing has happened since I met her. We keep a platonic friendship, and not I only know that I am more than able to make it happen, but also able to build something long and prosper, too.

I feel a very strong bond between us. And this goes for her too, because she keeps pursuing me in a subtle way. Since more than a year ago.

I want to ask you:

1- Why do I see her so perfect? In a unconsciouss way. She has nothing interesting, nor she is cute

2- what does she thinks about me, what exactly she sees in me?? why she keeps pursuing me? Does she actually feels something?

3- advice. Say to me how to act/proceed (even If I have to be fake), how to treat her. What should I do. I have no idea. She approaches, but then goes far, in a cycle...and I cant be brutally sincere...we are not close as this post makes it seem though

This can be bit of a long reading idk, but it means a lot. Again, no outcomes please. That would be it, and as promised, I owe you another reading. I can make it 10+ cards long to repay. Just ask away.
>>
>>18029945
hey cool i watched the first episode of that a few hrs ago
>>
>>18030150
You remind me of a girl i know

Is your first initial M?
>>
>>18030157
nop but we damaged goods are all the same
>>
>>18030128
a year
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 576x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 576x391px
>>18030083
Hello, i'm not sure if you answer these kind of questions but here goes...
" Will i get out of the army this week?"
>>
>>18030163
where do i find it??
>>
>>18030163
me too, how long till i find qt?
>>
>>18030161
Let me tell you a story

There was a girl i liked since this time last year

her and I were very close, talked all day everyday

I was dealing with America's finest evidence free court conviction on a crime i didnt even commit

I broke down, and called her everyname in the book, she left me to calm down, so i called her a back stabber and traitor, and told her talking to her was the biggest mistake of my life

last week her and I spoke again, just for that week, before memories got the best of her and she wanted time to stabilize again

at that point i realized 2 things

1. i fucked up

2. i loved her

I'm sure it's the same with your guy
>>
>>18030180
that is sweet for you and you have a chance.. ive tried everything
>>
>>18030171
Unless that way is in a body bag, unlikely
>>>>18030173
Look for a female with dark hair and a dark complection
>>18030177
21 days or weeks,
>>
>>18030177
3 to 4 years. Just stay cool men.
>>
>>18030075
>but I'm not a rapper
>>
>>18030196
>Cuz' Imma writer
>>
Well I'm done reading for tonight.

Sleep well, /x/
>>
>>18030153
Why: The Star, King of Wands, 6 of Cups
You see her as perfect because she's a girl that's taken an effort to talk to you and has shown an interest in you even though it's only friendly. She is your hope for the poon. You have an inherent want to be with a woman and she is well, a woman.

What she thinks: Page of Swords, 5 of Swords, Justice
She thinks you are smart and rational although you carry a certain defeated attitude towards things. Still young and learning but you have room to grow and mature as a scholar but you have potential. You're a very fair and balanced person to her and like to cut through the bullshit. So to her you're basically not the typical party college kid, you're kind of an escape from it all, but she doesn't think that you're quite enjoying be an outlier n this situation. She thinks something happened that put you in this isolated position.

Feelings: Wheel of Fortune, Three of Wands, The Emperor
I would say she is interested in you to an extent - she wouldn't mind having a sort of fling with you, but it's not legitimate feelings of love or anything. It's more of a "I wouldn't mind being with him and secretly hope my flirting will pay off". She likes that you are a change of pace from the other guys surrounding her, again seeing you as an outlier, and wouldn't mind exploring some things with you. Physically, most likely. She is certain of the feelings she has for you and likes teasing you how she does.

Advice: Knight of Pentacles, The Chariot, Page of Pentacles
Literally go for her but make your studies a priority above all. Make a move. She's probably not interested in anything long term as of this moment but she'll probably put out. I didn't ask for an outcome I'm just assuming

I'd like a reading on me and a guy who broke my heart. What's in the future for us if anything?
>>
Hi, I'm >>18030228 . Just to make sure, could someone do a reading on me?
>>
>>18030226

Whats in the future

Swiftness-Princess of wands-Art

It does not seem to be much of a "solid" outcome in here, at least with the present energy, but dont feel sad or wrecked...if you really want him back there is a chance. You as a reader know timelines are always shifting.

Princess of wands may be showing you striving for contact and transformation. There even maybe some kind of fear behind. However it seems this will lead to digital or online communication only...buuut.....since 8 of wands is energy cristalizing into matter, yes, another interpretation is that you can make it happen, depending on how you play the game, or If you want it at all. I will tell you why in a second.

His feelings

Hermit-Star

I would say he is looking for something else now, and has decided to be alone or apart from all this situation (if he is right now). He is not trying to get back to you for the moment. That is all I can get from these cards, strange.

His (future) actions.

Sun-Indolence

I told you there was a chance and that you could build something again depending on how you play it? The sun brings life and movement to this stuck, rotting water in the indolence card (emotions)...which may suggest maybe will try to reach you/contact you in the future. This will make you both feel better, and even happy about the situation.

Advice

Magus- Prince of swords.

I get two things- "communication", and "control your thoughts", last term might be related to again, your self-doubts and insecurities.

I get the vibe if you want something, whatever it may be, you should strive for communication and put control on your mind which tends to bring you down, but I dont feel this is the moment to make this move, if it is what you long for. Hope it makes sense.

I seem to put emphasis on you trying to get back with him, because thats why I felt, but if this is not the case...then...I have failed as a reader. lol.

Work on your thoughts, not to let them bring you down.
>>
>>18030189
Dude you sound like a goddamn sausage maybe he didn't date you that early is because you're a goddamn toddler.
>>
I'll do a few rune readings.

>name/alias
>gender
>short description of your eye (color, etc.)
>query
>>
>>18030463
Edward
Male
Brown, long eyelashes
A general love reading please: what can I expect in the next month or two?
>>
>>18030226

Thanks for this. It actually made me feel better.
The "why?" explanation made me burst into laughter. Things that seem difficult always can be reduced into very simple things.
What do you mean with "outlier"?

You seem to put a strange emphasis on "physical experimentation" which makes me think even though she sees me as different and maybe interesting, she does not care for this and is ultimately only physically "attracted" at the moment? like wanting a lay, at least for this moment...you got me a bit confused right there...did I got it right?
>>
>>18030507
Jera, Othala (Hidden), Wunjo (Hidden), Mannaz.

Something seemingly positive will be headed your way,
but you'll soon realise this isn't the case.

You might meet a chick
that tugs at your heartstrings,
but this won't be lasting.

For she will be a grill that wants nothing for you,
and you will be the lad that keeps on chasing her tail.

You might already know her from the past,
and that is what she should remain:
a silhouette that shall bring you no pain.

Happiness is not within your sight,
whatever may appear before you will bring nothing but blight.

Lies will be fed to my good Ed,
and sorrow shall be what remains of this lad.

tl;dr - be careful of a certain chick presenting herself to you in the upcoming months.
>I just felt like rhyming.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this. I'm out.
>>
>>18030528
Confirmed funniest Englandbro runereader yet.
>>
>>18030463
Nila
female
Blue and grey
General love reading. Been single for a while.
>>
>>18030528
can't say I enjoyed the message, but thanks a lot!
>>
>>18030463
I honestly just want a rhyme too. "Dudebro" because I'm a dudebro with brown eyes. Fuck my shit up with a love reading, senpai.
>>
>>18030531
>England
>implying
>>
File: doggerland2.jpg (722KB, 1962x2005px)
doggerland2.jpg
722KB, 1962x2005px
>>18030564
>using lad without being from the Anglo Eyed isles

Imposter!
>>
>>18030537
A Knight of Pentacles I see,
and Fehu I cast.

So much passion and haste,
with nothing out of fashion for people to embrace.
Slowing down might help,
and yet glowing more won't.

A Knight of Pentacles is who you'll be with,
a lad that shines mightily on his high horse,
of which he will invite you on.

A journey I foresee,
which will be monetarily.

Money is somehow involved in here;
perhaps one of your strengths or nemesis,
either way, this is going to make or break your relationship with him.

>>18030550
Othala, Gebo (Hidden), Dagaz, Eihwaz.

Driving force I sense,
and something important you've given up in exchange.

An awakening of the light,
deepening of the senses,
and you will pay some expenses.

Sacrifice and pay the price,
do not play with the dice.

A green-eyed chick I see,
which will be your next romantic opportunity.
The Ace of Cups she is,
an empty yet fulfilling chalice,
she might even be named Alice.
>>
>>18030463
Matt
Male
Dark brown eyes
Love reading.
>>
>>18030463
Mattia
Male
Green and Grey eyes, with a little scar on the side of the left one
Love reading, specifically about two girls, Eva and Elena
>>
>>18030463
V
Male
Dark brown
Will i ever see her again?
>>
anybody doing reads?
>>
>>18030463
Marios
male
blue
should i try with E again?
>>
>>18030582
JFC that hit close to home...the giving something up and...damn, good one
>>
>>18030463
Daniel
male
Blue
Love reading
>>
File: 1470038444605.jpg (22KB, 480x476px)
1470038444605.jpg
22KB, 480x476px
>>18030463
t2
male
blue, gold around pupil
how fucked am i
>>
>>18030463
Hello

Chas
F/30
Hazel/green
dark under eyes

Could I please have a general love reading?

Thank you very much in advance.
>>
>>18030463
>Michael
>male
>light brown, long eyelashes
>will college acceptances bring good news?
>>
>>18030463
>mitch
>female
>hazel brown eye color.
>Why does anything that I want for myself does not occur, but if I did something for someone it happens like wishing them to have a good luck or having a good day, but whenever I did that to myself things are getting reversed or not the same as I wanted to. thank you.
>psychic here.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 438x336px
Hello friends, it's your friendly neighbourhood Empath back again. Last night of no readings, after which I'll be available for you lovely people for (most of) the rest of the week. Always happy to answer questions of other natures.

Love and good vibes be with you all
>>
>>18031202
I-I want to cuddle.
>>
>>18031202
>mitch
>female
>gemini
>36 years old
>Why does anything that I want for myself does not occur, but if I did something for someone it happens like wishing them to have a good luck or having a good day, but whenever I did that to myself things are getting reversed or not the same as I wanted to. thank you.
>psychic here
i really need some answers thank you
>>
File: 1469847807619.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1469847807619.gif
301KB, 350x464px
>>18031202
>>18031204
C-c-can three or m-m-ore people cuddle together?
>>
File: griff.png (2MB, 2506x1800px) Image search: [Google]
griff.png
2MB, 2506x1800px
Hi I can do readings based on telling you what you are doing wrong.

Give me your age,querry,gender,
>>
>>18031242
Hello

Female
Cancer -if that makes any difference

I wouldn't mind a basic love reading. I'm stressed about what direction to take.

Thanking you very kindly
>>
>>18031242
female
why am iso unhappy
>>
>>18031204
...and fucking
>>
>>18031242
Female
Will I ever find love? I don't have time for a relationship right now but I'm so lonely.
>>
>>18031227
Sure. Not before marriage tho :)
>>
>>18031251
You are running out of time and your life seems to be a bumpy road. I see a happiness in your future only if you begin to find a content feeling in your center. You can be very happy if you stop trying to find it outside of yourself.
>>18031255
You will never find the love you are looking for. Because you are looking for it only in people who you see as higher value than yourself. If you want to find love you should stop and look for it in people who you trust. You can invest yourself into improving both of you, though it will be a struggle.
>>18031253
Can you give me more description.
>>
>>18031204
I would love a cuddle too
>>18031227
Of course, I have a king size bed I'm sure we'd all fit.
>>18031225
I would darling but I'm not able to do readings right now sorry.
>>18031258
It's only cuddling anon, n-nothing lewd of the sort
>>
>>18031225
You have good compassion but bad luck. If you want to attract more luck to your life you should focus on trying to feel more beautiful. You should try to excite yourself more, but it has to feel genuine.
>>
>>18031271
Okay, maybe i'm gonna ask you later.
>>
>>18031265
Wait, what do you mean that I'm 'running out of time'?
>>
I'm confused and need guidance.. It's all been going down hill with depression, failed relationships and worseing living conditions. I want to know if there is a reason for me to keep living. Is there something to look forward to? Will I be happy again? Will I actually get throught this? Please, it's worsening and would appreciate any help.
>>
>>18031242
Virgo
How I can be a better person
>>
>>18031255
>>18031265
I have no one I trust, I simply want a decent guy who can make me laugh and happy and doesn't insult me.
>>
>>18031305
He's insulting you over your age
>>
Who did aura readings?

Wish I was in the last thread where that happened.
>>
>>18031317
Hey, I want a girl who won't leave me after two weeks of making her laugh, making her happy and not insulting her.

Looks like we're in a compatible predicament.

But I never met you, you never met me. So the compatible predicament is now less compatible.
>>
>>18031242
f
me and my crush
>>
>>18031319
Ah.
>>
>>18031242
Male
Are all the long term plans that I have put together going to work out in the end?
>>
>>18031330
If you become anxious about whether or not they work than they will not. If you continue to improve on those plans they will work as long as they are trusted. I see an image of a person surrounded by alot of papers with important writing on them. But the papers are all over the place and you are losing control over them.

>>18031316
I see a person who is alone and relaxed. In order to be a better person you should not only focus on not feeling negative emotions but on also becoming stronger. If you can protect people with strength and love than you will appear a much better person.

>>18031317
I see a person in a room that is disorganized. They are addicted to something. They are going through the same cycle over and over again. It seems like they will never escape.

>>18031326
It will turn out cute. I see 2 people dancing together having fun. You should worry about over trusting the person, but for the most part they will not disappoint you.
>>
>>18031350
Sorry I forgot the name this is me though.
>>
>>18031351
male

will my plans work out?
>>
>>18031242
female
Is he gonna contact me by the end of the yr
>>
>>18031314
>I'm confused and need guidance.. It's all been going down hill with depression, failed relationships and worseing living conditions. I want to know if there is a reason for me to keep living. Is there something to look forward to? Will I be happy again? Will I actually get throught this? Please, it's worsening and would appreciate any help.

I see a person in a flooded basement. There is a part of them that is content with this moment. Your constant anxiety and depression is pulling you into a more worst situation. It will slowly get worst from here. You should not make any dramatic decisions because the idea will have come from a negative place. Your solution should not be to seek a quick fix. I dont know your age so its sort of difficult to tell you what you can do.
>>
male
What's my future looking like (next 5-10 years)?
>>
male

my life is dark right now, so I'm wondering, how does my life look in a decade or so?
>>
>>18031351

Male

Been depressed and confused, not knowing where my life is heading. Will it be worth it? How can I solve this reoccuring problem once and for all?
>>
>>18031242
Female
What's my future bf personality like?
>>
>>18031363
I see a person waiting for a long time on a very old phone. The phone is so old that it looks like it is not even working. By waiting around you will only cause the world around you to become the color gray.

>>18031354
They will work out but just a few small problems. Your plans will work out due to the support of somebody who needs you in some way.

>>18031371
It appears to get darker but you will have become content with it by then. I see somebody who is in a dark place but they have found a sort of pleasure about it. You will find somebody to share the darkness with and this will be satisfying.
>>18031367
It is very bumpy but stagnant in between each bump. You are lucky because of some sort of help you will receive.

>>18031377
Your life will continue this way for a long time. You are in a dark spiral that will put you nowhere. There is ofcourse always a way to avoid everything. The reoccurring problem appears to come from something outside of you but it is really your own influence that creates it. You should keep seeking knowledge in order to escape from this.
>>
>>18031385
I see 2 different options. One is reliable and easy to deal with but less exciting. The other one causes you emotional pain but interests you far more. You will have to choose which path you prefer.
>>
>>18031242
male
Will I meet e again?
>>
18 me and 16 brother
both male
both have same question - will we both ever find our places in this world we both hate?
>>
>>18031393
Yes but it will only cause you more pain. But I also see another future in which e is chasing you. I see a park bench in the rain on a sunny day, the person e is very quiet and almost sad but more just hiding. It can cause you alot of pain or you can comfort them with strength.
>>
>>18031242
female
Future love
>>
>>18031242
female
is anything going to happen between me and t
>>
>>18031242
male
will i ever see her again?
>>
>>18031397

Male/18. Will I ever find a healthy, trusting, lasting relationship? If so, around when and who should I look for?
>>
>>18031242
female
will I see him in the next few monts? I love him
>>
>>18031242
30 F
What will make me happy?

Thanks
>>
>>18031397

18, male.

Will my future hold financial success or love? One or the other, or neither? Will I be looked up to or looked down at? Will I care about the outcome or will I adapt?
>>
>>18031242
male
What do i do to feel genuinely happy again.
>>
>>18031242
female
How its gonna be with this guy D?
>>
I'm trading.

I want an indication of what I'm going to end up doing for a living.

Also, how will this thing ('atw') go?

I do tarot, scrying, and book readings.
>>
>>18031396
You will never find your place because there is a part of you that wants it to be this way. Your hate for the world is what causes it to hate you back. If you want a solution you should move to a place with less people and try to be less hateful.

>>18031398
I see a person being married. You are satisfied with your life. It is ofcourse not the perfect life but you will be satisfied with it. You do not appear to be deeply satisfied about who you are but that is okay.

>>18031403
Somthing will happen but what it is im not sure. It looks like a broken bridge. You can try to find another way around the bridge, but that will take a new type of effort.

>>18031405
No because you are not going to be in the same place at the same time. Something you are doing is preventing that. You might be too far away from each other, or maybe you are hiding somewhere.

>>18031408
You will not be able to find it in somebody else unless you settle for something below your standards. I see a person who is struggling until their mid twenties. You could change your ways but I only see you continuing the same cycle. Though you will find some exciting moments along the way.

>>18031409
You will see him but your pain is too dependent on them. You are causing them to avoid you by depending on them so much. There is a very very simple solution but I dont know if youll figure it out. The only way you will figure this out is if you focus on something other than them.
>>
>>18031242
career path
m
>>
>>18031431
oops, 26
>>
>>18031409
>>18031428
ok thank you that makes sense but can you tell me if he wants to be with me?
>>
>>18031433
Freudian slip.

We all wish it, brother.
>>
>>18031242
female
how is my next relationship and when do I meet him? thanks
>>
File: dreams.png (808KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
dreams.png
808KB, 1366x768px
>>18031412
The only thing that will make you happy is somebody that you love, but it is only like this because you have set it up this way. I see a road that ends but you want to continue going that way. Your potential happiness is in a thread and needle. I see somebody very happy with this thread and needle while wearing something bright and red.

I try to make my readings very challenging because that is the way I see them. I am trying to get you to break out of your cycles. Anyways I am going to rest for now ill come back later.
>>
>>18031438
i wouldn't mind. at least the body i had.
>>
>>18031428

In what ways can I improve my life then? What should I focus on? Should I follow my heart or mind? Can I atleast become numb to my thoughts? Please, anything that can help me leave this dark place.
>>
>>18031428
That's a little disappointing, but oh well... I should have known. Thank you.
>>
>>18031434

He doesnt want to be with who you are in this moment. There is a part of you that he likes though.
>>
>>18031449
Im not sure which person you are.
>>18031451
Your welcome
>>
>>18031242
No querry, just asking how you are doing. Life is shit, lets leave it at that. Enjoy your day.
Male
>>
>>18031424
Something to do with children. I saw a baby wrapped up in a blanket very tightly. I pulled some cards on this and got 10 of cups. I think you might be a housewife/husband even?

The cards I pulled for the atw thing makes me think it will go well. As long as you dont do anything foolish or overly emotional towards the opposite sex.

Can I have a scrying of me and B in the future?
>>
>>18031459
I actually found that life is quite easy but you can make of it anything you want. In reality there is a part of you that wants your life to be the way it is. Thats why we always search for a quick fix because were actually afraid of success. We only want a quick fix because it usually comes through somebody else and that doesnt require you to change anything.
>>
>>18031472
If I wanted a quick fix, and if I was making this situation hard for myself, I wouldn't be in medical uni.
>>
>>18031472
should i contact her?
>>
>>18031242
30 M money pls
>>
>>18031454
wwhats wrong with who i am??
>>
>>18031482
male
>>
>>18031463
Yeah, that's so strange. I can't get a straight answer on that. You might be right on the househusband thing. Apparently I'm going to marry someone rich. Or maybe it has to do with teaching. I don't know.

Heh, unfortunately with the way things are set up, if things go well with atw, a particular woman is going to be pissed because of something I did earlier. Oh well.

I'll do your reading, one moment.
>>
>>18031482
>>18031489
Doesn't take a psychic to tell you, buddy.

Contact her. Go hard or go home.
>>
>>18031481
Medical university can also be seen as a quick fix. If you are doing it for the wrong reasons. If you only want to be in medical university because it gives you money and status than that is also a quick fix.
>>
>>18031463
Anyways your reading. I saw a man and a woman, facing each other. They were making this weird movement. Like they were swaying their arms, as if trying to hit the other's wavelength. But they kept gliding past each other, and space would curve instead of a connection. I looked for an indication that it would change, and they insisted on playing this game instead of doing anything. As if the feeling each other out were the concentration, rather than a relationship.

Eventually they sort of transmitted emotions through their arms, and they both were happy with each other about it. But nothing romantic, except in their imaginations. But it would gain and gain, and eventually the emotions became so much that I got a Ace of Cups feeling from it. Then the vision faded out.
>>
>>18031458

18, male. You said i'd be struggling, that im repeating a bad cycle. What can I do to break it? It's killing me.
>>
>>18031502
I'm going to medical uni because I have nowhere else to go.

Well, either that, or Ukraine, or Syria.
>>
>>18031242
19/f/
is he ignoring me? what's his deal, what should I do about it?
>>
>>18031508
What could it mean if they were showing emotions through their arms but it's not romantic?
>>
>>18031509
Could you give me more details?
>>18031513
I see Ukraine as a good place in the future. There will be war but it will be protected by other strong nations. I think Syria will be a dangerous place for a long time and it will grow unstable.
>>
>>18031529
I meant to go to both places FOR war.

No place like the Hall of Steel.
>>
>>18031528
Innocent flirting, what was still the feeling each other out without committing, that eventually added up to the Ace of Cups.

I will say. When I get the impression of the Ace, I always get flashes of the woman going in for the embrace with the guy, and it working out well. I mean, the consummation of the Ace, anyways.
>>
>>18031521
also can you tell me what the hell I should do to be happy? I'm driving myself insane trying to find happiness but I'm so miserable regardless
>>
>>18031242
f
where do i meet my next bf? is it someone i already know?
>>
>>18031553
Right here bb I got some maple seed for ye
>>
File: SCARED.jpg (53KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
SCARED.jpg
53KB, 750x750px
>>18031557
wew rude
>>
>>18031553
Right here ba-
>>18031557
Damnit. Beat me to it hah.
>>
>>18031242
21,what should I do with my love life? I love my girlfriend but I love as much another girl, male
>>
>>18031567
don't be a scumbag, pick one or the other
>>
>>18031529

Male, 18.

You agreed my life was bad and it would only get worse. How bad will I get? And if I can't help myself, what should be next purpose be?
>>
File: tnak.jpg (133KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
tnak.jpg
133KB, 1000x600px
>>18031578
Preach
>>
>>18031441
Wow. Thank you very much. I really appreciate your time.
>>
>>18031567
This
>>18031578
Be honest and upfront. Don't be a scumbag. Pick one and stay with it. Put yourself in her shoes, would you appreciate being lied to about feelings she had for another guy?
>>
File: 1397952991000-JW.jpg (229KB, 1623x939px) Image search: [Google]
1397952991000-JW.jpg
229KB, 1623x939px
Need a reading on a babby bird I just found super deformed.

Should I release her like he keeps saying.
Or try help her
>>
>>18031606
post the pic of the bird
>>
>>18031606
HElp the birdie, its what jack white would do
>>
File: IMAG0045.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0045.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Picture of sakmet plz div tell her future k thx
>>
>>18031661
IMPORTANT!
>>
>>18031661
it's honestly going to die soon. that's what always happens in this situation. it happened to me once.
>>
>>18031661
nigga why do you bring the bird inside your house? take her to a vet
>>
>>18031242
Female

Does he really love me? He says he is, but I'm too insecure to believe it, deep down.
>>
>>18031661

Birds I've found always die pretty quickly. Vets can do very little for birds in general, much less wild ones.

The best thing you can do is just keep it comfortable until the inevitable comes. Sorry.

>found baby bird as kid
>kept it alive for a week
>died on me, image seared into brain
>dressed like a bird, made nest, acted like a bird for a week

Wow haven't thought of that in years. Is that strange?
>>
File: IMAG0040.jpg (666KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0040.jpg
666KB, 3264x1836px
>>18031664
Noooo I won't let sakmet die
>>18031666
.... They always consficate the bird babb and kill it...
>>
>>18031674
First, get a shoebox or small container & fill it with some leaves and papertowel, napkins or thick toilet paper. Make sure you have a lid for the shoebox and cut some holes or slices into it for air.

Then give her milk of the poppy.
>>
File: IMAG0042.jpg (687KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0042.jpg
687KB, 3264x1836px
>>18031672
What kinda bird was it.... We're you conciuosuslee doing it? The bird might of hung around cause you were sad over her.
Ghosts too like to hang out if your depressed.
>>
>>18031691
the bird looks possessed
>>
>>18031682
>milk of the poppy
>>
>>18031691

Just some standard bird. It was brown, couldn't fly.

Yeah I was seriously conscious about it. I wore my mom's brown knit hat because it looked like the bird, made a nest as near to where I kept it (on the balcony), put my head under my arm like Big Bird (told you I was a kid). I don't remember it changing the way I ate or anything, but I was absolutely conscious of it.

It wasn't my first contact with death either. I'd lived on a farm, and even my beloved cat from that time died. But I didn't see it dead. Maybe that was the difference. Don't know, I just think that might have been a little weird for a kid.

But of course I"m posting on a Chinese knitting pattern exchange forum, so guess it was weird.
>>
File: Jack-White.jpg (15KB, 301x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White.jpg
15KB, 301x400px
>>18031691
cheswick what happened to my dog?
>>
File: jack-white-performing-live-03.jpg (155KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-performing-live-03.jpg
155KB, 674x1000px
>>18031704
Cause I see a lot of energy around you almost attached. Like your supposed to be a empath
A lot of spiritual energy is concentrated near the eyes... Can you see ghosts... Or just sense them .
>>
>>18031708
Which one.

I'm seeing a boxer. A lab. A dachhound and some terrier.....

So many doggos with you. Saw a jackal guide too... You under stress?
>>
File: shihtzu2.jpg (21KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
shihtzu2.jpg
21KB, 240x300px
>>18031717
this breed

and yeh, im under stress. my life is all work no play.
>>
>>18031713

Interesting.

There's a BS story about me seeing my recently-deceased Grandmother (when I was 2 1/2). No relative now will admit to remembering it, and it wasn't allegedly even witnessed by them but by a dope-smoking babysitter. They just wanted to stand out with a special story. No visitations, sightings, or anything like that ever.

I'm observant and pick up a lot that way.

Also for a long time whenever I moved to a new place I would take a moment and talk to the spirits of the place. I asked them if they didn't want me there to tell me now and I'd never come back. I meant it. I would never move to a new place without doing this.

Now though? God knows. I find some of the cleansing rituals associated with the Religion of Peace to be pretty powerful though but it's more like I sense that draws things to me than away. No idea.
>>
File: jack_white-and-coke2.jpg (51KB, 450x486px) Image search: [Google]
jack_white-and-coke2.jpg
51KB, 450x486px
>>18031691
How long until I'm happy
>>
File: img.jpg (38KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
38KB, 960x720px
>>18031606
This baby I rescued last year, I put him inside a shoe box with holes and cloth to keep him warm, during the day I put the box in the garden, his mom came to feed him many times during the day, but sadly it stopped eating idk why and passed after 3 days with me, I wrapped him with the cloth and buried in our garden by some mango tree, I named him Jack Sparrow, rip.
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 331x444px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 331x444px
>>18031717
Hello Cheswick.
How you doing?
As you told me to take care of my legs I started joging and skiping slowly also your readings about mine financial is correct coz I received less payments then what I was promised.
Here a jack white for you good sir.
Also can you please read me more about my financial and about love future please.
I got skipped 3 times already from last thread.
Thank you and sorry for bad English.
>>
Anyone?

What can I do now or quit in order to better myself and achive happiness? I've been told the depression's bound to get worse but it's unbearable already. Any answers or advice appreciated.
>>
>>18031798

>depression gets worse

Well whoever said this didn't know what they are talking about. They have a vested interest in you staying down. I'd stay away from them.

So start there.
>>
>>18031798

Have you tried no fap? Apparently it's a trending healthy way to improve a lot of things of your life.
>>
>>18031798
This anon is onto it >>18031802
You are a byproduct of your surroundings; fill yourself with negativity and watch yourself become negative.
>>
>>18031808

Thanks for the compliment.
>>
>>18031834
You're welcome anon, it was good advice. Wish someone had slapped me with that one a decade ago too hah
>>
>>18031717
Hi cheswick, you once told me "why stop and stall with your crush". I honestly can't see my options, yes I am that blind. The card spread you gave was:
>As for scryed cards.
>The sun
>The three of wands
>The ace of cups
>Two of cups
>Ten of pentacle
>The fool reversed
>The two of pentacle
>Five of pentacle
>Raido rune
>Isa rune
>Four of swords
>Nine of pentacle.
As I read; some old heartache returning to me, families may unite but I still have the option of ditching all these? Runes talk about power, but 4 of swords defines hibernation and nine of pentacle says wealth. What option do I have besides waiting?
>>
>>18031798
Depression is self created. There is a way for you to remove it but I dont know if your willing to work to find it. Its actually quite simple. Can you describe what your depression feels like?
>>
>>18031798
don't worry, you'll get used to it, deppression is like a bitch, i lived so long with her that i don't know how to live without her
>>
>>18031884
Depression is pretty easy to cure if you guys were willing to search for the knowledge.
>>
>>18031887

knowledge you know or could show us for a price right?
>>
>>18031918
No the only price is for you to actually not be lazy.

https://archive.org/details/solarplexusorab00dumogoog

Just read that book it should help, its not even that long.
>>
>>18031924
>https://archive.org/details/solarplexusorab00dumogoog

do you have better source p. 21 at least is missing
>>
>>18031924

p. 31 bottom unreadable
>>
>>18031952
>>18031969
Just download the pdf its literally on that page just look down a bit
>>
>>18031969
Oh I see. Idk you can try google but if you cant find it than you shouldnt give up on the book its good.
>>
>>18031974

Same problems since the scanning job initially had something to be desired. Yet I get the gist.
>>
>>18031887
isn't it easier to ask people on /div/ about one's future?
>>
>>18032022
Lol if that was sarcastic than I think you get the point. Everybody wants to go through the same stupid cycle of trying to "find love" just so that person can give them the good emotions. If we just stopped to read and explore a bit than wed find the emotions and fulfillment within ourselves instead. When you can find that fullfilment you wont have any problem attracting people. But if you just sit around and wait for somebody to pick you up and make your life better than you will probably waste your entire life.
>>
>>18032037
>>18032037
so what is that book about? does it have somethng to do with breathing? i'm sort of curious but reading a book on a screen is totally haram
>>
>>18032056
It talks about breathing later on. But its not some breathe that you have to be conscious of all the time. Usually you just do it a few times than itll be natural.
>>
>>18031869
Who told you radio and isa were power lvl runes.
There disaster and frozen.
Four of swords into nine of pentacles doesn't mean money here since it was a relationship question.

Four of swords into it could mean a family member with a crush. Will pay your bills for awhile...

I mean I do see a family shake up.
But I don't see it anything but turning viscous....
>>18031876
Only sometimes... You can be susceptible to depression though.
>>18031757
Nothing for awhile fiscally wise... Unless you proactively go out or online and click for Penny's. It's kinda fun actually you should try a writing site called helium.

As for love you need to watchful of a sudden crush.
Esp. Thinking there picsies.
You need to take better care or your emotions I feel your really under prepared for a new romantic relationship.
>>18031739
About seven years... Unless you try politics and get interested in it.
>>18031727
It wasnt.... There's a lot of energy can you possibly pull it inside yourself and start seeing ghosts?
... Be careful with djinns though they seem to be around you....
>>18031726
I see back problems and extreme loneliness.... Also see a favorite spot on a cream coloured blanket??
Also showed a girl to me who doggo loves...
Wants to sit outside with you.

What's with all those other dogs... Yeah that a terrier right? I saw this one first.
>>
>>18032070
I was once "susceptible" to it as well. You can always do something about the problems in your life. Its just that everybody is afraid to invest into something that is already failing.
>>
File: 1468614903005.jpg (47KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468614903005.jpg
47KB, 500x700px
>>18031749
My sekmet just died.... Very depressed.
Buried her innawoods.
Tied red on her legs for a newer reincarnation of a larger animal.
And seashells. To draw her soul into a dolphin.
>>
Male

Am I really what he said?
>>
File: 82868.jpg (40KB, 376x490px) Image search: [Google]
82868.jpg
40KB, 376x490px
>>18032070
Hey Cheswick, hope you are doing fine. I'm the "for science" guy you told to eat carrots and eggplants... I'm gonna get on that soon lol. Need to plan a trip to beach for meditation, I have been slacking on it back home and I should probably get back into it. Gonna head back to uni soon and will try to to the best I can to work on the experiments I have in mind. It being slow until I get string theory into it is a little discouraging but I'll try to pull through. I was wondering if you could give me any specific info on how to do this mirror or summoning work, I look online but there are so many different ways that I am not sure. Also, how do you know if you have potential for scrying or anything of such nature? I want to learn something that can help people, but I am not sure if I have the ability to do any of this stuff... Thanks.
>>
File: jack-white-200x200.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-200x200.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>18032111
There's is one book I learned called mirror magic. Never used a black mirror yet.

But take four candles place them around dish open the four gates.
And put a mirror into it and turn off a light.

Stare into the dish cross eyed like the magic eye picture books... Until future comes.

The future will happen if you see your own....

It would be cool if you like me got enochian script inside the mirror
>>
please tell me you're joking... 7 years to be happy that's way too long
>>
>>18032191
Nope I'm not seeing anything but shit and shit accessories for the next lucky seven for you

Try writing. Or being a wedding singer. It's fun.
>>
>>18032191
I got 50 years until I find a woman I like. I intend to speed things up, and so should you.
>>
>>18032191
relax dude, i've been told i'm gonna die in 2 years [spoiler]that's good news[/spoilersdon'twork]
>>
>>18032203
I think i remember you
>>
File: Jack-White.png (357KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White.png
357KB, 1000x667px
>>18032203
I only see a spinning coin. I think its actually a dad that's dying in two years...
As I see a male die of a chest condition.

Keep getting a film called the cement garden. Around you today...
Maybe you should watch it.
>>
File: 1469159214021s.jpg (11KB, 333x221px) Image search: [Google]
1469159214021s.jpg
11KB, 333x221px
People are noticing my apple's apple and five o'clock shadow -- even though I keep telling them a female fortune teller. What to do? Everyone seems to know I am a fraud.
>>
>>18032225
nah m8, don't ruin muh day like that, it's gotta be me
>>
>>18032229
I posted my shit the other day over in soc

Female.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
8KB, 183x275px
Male Scorpio

How will our marriage be?
>>
File: Untitled -.jpg (63KB, 911x568px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled -.jpg
63KB, 911x568px
>>
File: 1470095207039s.jpg (4KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1470095207039s.jpg
4KB, 125x109px
>>18032246

I am looking forward to marrying you.
>>
>>18032200
Is that what she told you?
>>
File: 0.jpg (11KB, 480x360px)
0.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>18032246
It will be hot and cold. Don't lose trust. Even if you don't love them you can still make it work if you trust them.
>>
>>18032070
Allright good sir, I will stay away from random hookups then.
Thank you a lot
>>
File: divorced.jpg (31KB, 396x450px) Image search: [Google]
divorced.jpg
31KB, 396x450px
>>18032070
How much longer is it before I enter a relationship?
>>
>>18032263
Not Cheswick, or I would have disregarded it. It was Hermetic Magician
>>
File: 146i91587846s.jpg (4KB, 77x136px) Image search: [Google]
146i91587846s.jpg
4KB, 77x136px
Do you think anyone will notice I am writing questions for myself to answer?
>>
>>18032291
Go on tinder and find a 5 you meet someone eventually from here.

Waldhausen.... Do you know what that means... A guide keeps saying it to me for you and love...
>>
File: jack.jpg (47KB, 596x376px)
jack.jpg
47KB, 596x376px
>>18032070
Will we ever see eachother again? If so, where?
>>
File: JackWhite_4.jpg (131KB, 1360x775px)
JackWhite_4.jpg
131KB, 1360x775px
>>18032295
>disregard cheswick
>Gay
>>
>>18032295
Is cheswick not reliable or something?
>>
>>18032319
I've never had a chance to gauge her accuracy because she's never given me a reading that was even remotely relevant.
>>
File: jw.png (233KB, 400x459px)
jw.png
233KB, 400x459px
>>18032308
Is she sad without me?
>>
Hello, friends! Need a relatively urgent reading, please. I'm very lost (in general, and here's the only thing I can inquire about, as all the other concerns are beyond my control).

Should I endeavour to see her again, today?

Thank you for your time!
>>
>>18032319
Cheswick is fine, it's just banter. Don't pay it much mind anon.
>>
>>18032070
can u tell me about the school i will move to? what is it like
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Hey guys! I'll be doing a few Tarot readings for a while until I have to get back home. I'll need:
>name/nick
>age
>gender
>astrological sign
>query

If you can provide feedback it'd be incredibly helpful for me as a reader. I'll also post the spread and I'd appreciate it if any other readers can critique my interpretations.
>>
>>18032356
Dan
M
Virgo

Who will i be with and when
>>
>>18032319
1) Cheswick was born a male
2) Cheswick just makes crap, it seems to think being a 'sensitive' is a girly thing to do and this plays into it's pretend it's a girl fantasy
3) Most requests for readings by Cheswick are posted by Cheswick itself
4) Jack White sucks ass
>>
>>18032356
Farrah
Female
Leo
Future bf reading
>>
>>18032356
Farrah
Leo
Future bf reading
>>
>>18032356
Alex
M
Capricorn

Future reading about anything random
>>
>>18032356
Light
Male
Aries

Is studying physics right for me?
>>
>>18032070
>Who told you radio and isa were power lvl runes.
No one, my mistake. I read raido as "ride", not as in "lightning/wrath" equalized to Tower card, then skipped Isa; "Ice" entirely.

Still what do you mean, "why stuck with your crush?". What options do I have?
>>
>>18032356

>Sid (but not the trip I see here)
>older than I'd care to admit
>female
>Taurus
>Will he die peacefully?
>>
>>18032356
Ger
Male
Pisces
General reading, if you'd like a more detailed question I can think of one if need be.
>>
>>18032356
Anthony
male
pisces
Does Darien actually like me
>>
Hello weary travelers, wizards and hobbits.

I'm up for a couple of readings before I pass out in bed, so grab a beer, burn some tobacco and sit cozily on your favorite armchair.

Here for doubts or spiritual insights. Feedback on the matter is very welcome to be as on point as possible :^)

First come first served.

Tonight's music: https://youtu.be/2s2i_WLyMxQ
>>
>>18032418
Dan
M
Virgo

Who will i be with and when
also how does JP feel about me
>>
>>18032418
will i get in? help me please im so fucking miserable
>>
>>18032418
What info do you need?
>>
>>18032432
Don't particularly care about generalities. It's the matter itself that interests me the most. I always try to give a different perspective or analyze the question or the feelings of the querent through the hints that the cards give me.
>>
>>18032418

I've studied various religions for a long time. Even tried some on for size. Only one has really touched me, in both a positive and deeply disturbing way. Should I practice in private, or is that inviting disaster? I feel like I draw things to me when I am practicing and they're not altogether positive.
>>
>>18032418
any hints on my future? i'm lost and have no idea what's going on with my life, even less where i'm headed
i'm a male who turned 24 years old 3 days ago
>>
>>18032429
>>18032430

Sorry guys, I'm no fortune teller. Forgot to mention it in the post. Happy to help you in case you want to understand yourself or your state of mind more though!
>>
>>18032418
Have I met the one yet?
>>
>>18032418
I feel so isolated, and am afraid I will never find someone to fall in love with. I don't care about looks but for just once in my life I would like to feel a passion with someone like I haven't with my exs. Please tell me if anything is headed my way in the next few years. I'm nearing twenty and I'm running out of time to find someone.
>>
>>18032360
>will I be with?
Main: 3 of Cups
Clarifying: King of Cups, Strength, The Lovers
>when?
card 1: 7 of Swords
card 2: 10 of Swords

I definitely see you with someone. Possibly a Leo. I get the feeling that the imagery of the Strength card is important. Might be someone who works with animals, the KoC also seems to point towards somebody who cares for others. The Lovers might describe someone who is a Gemini, or just expressing a romantic relationship.

As for when, it's difficult to give a date so idk how accurate it is. I just picked two cards and hoped I'd get an answer. Both cards are Swords so that probably means something. The Swords suit corresponds to the third letter of the tetragrammaton, and I think that if the first letter means years, the second, months, the Swords must mean weeks. The numbers 7 and 10 might mean seven to ten weeks. This is really speculative and just went with whatever clues went into my intuition so idk how accurate it is.
>>
>>18032418
Whats gonna happen to me now?
female, cancer, single
>>
>>18032418
Should I try to meet her again tonight?

K, 21, M, Gemini
>>
>>18032418
Hey, just want to know something about my future life (about 5 years ahead). You know how will I live, where, something about my future significant other, finances. Just take out the most that you get out of a reading. Thank you.
>>
>>18032418
How old is my soul. What should I know about myself?
>>
>>18032457
I know someone that likes animals, and we're talking. I don't know anyone's sign off the top of my head matching with someone though. I guess it would be romantic, currently going by a loose use of that word.
Thanks !
>>
>>18032444
Are you looking for comfort? Or are you looking to tame some inner powers, some spiritual forces that you feel shaking inside you since a long time? The cards kinda tell me the latter. You want to steer the wheel of your soul and be in control of your life. On a materialistic level even maybe?

Both your gut feelings are important here. This new spirituality is an opportunity for you and you should go for it. There might well be challenges and deeply disturbing results but, to be honest with you, ignoring demons and uneasy aspects of one's inner world will just make you live a life without any growth. Stagnation. Learn what you can and see if it really fits. Don't ignore your intuition.
>>
>>18032364
>>18032380
Main: 9 of wands
Clarifying: 5 of Pents, 6 of cups, 9 of cups

I see someone who has been through tough times, either emotionally or materially. I see someone coming into their life and giving them the help they need, ultimately ending in happiness. Whether that person represents you or him, idk.
>>
>>18032523
This would be me. Thank you.
>>
>>18032449
Ahhh the dear old crisis of the middle twenties. You're not alone, my unknown friend.

Until now you felt like you were in control. You knew the art and the craft and you had a direction and now you're just alone, in a barren wasteland, with just your hat and a stick as a companion.

Don't look back. Don't idealize. Look forward and use that stick. Find stability and enthusiasm through your hard times, if you can, if not, just keep walking.

And look around you. Somebody might actually need your help sooner or later. Give it all. This will make your feelings and troubles turn upside down.
>>
>>18032452
Stop howling at the Moon, you're not a wolf.
>>
>>18032515

Only materialistic insofar as I don't want things to get worse than they are.

I suppose I wanted to see if there was power in any of the religions at all. I felt some peace that could be explained by regular meditation and postures, but not more than that. Then something happens that confirms a belief and I'm right back to believing that by washing my hands ritually I'm washing demons off them. But not for long, and even then only a little.

I suppose it couldn't hurt. It's not as if I'm going to go public since right now that's probably not the best thing to do. I've been pretty good about ignoring my spiritual life, looking at them all as some kind of curiosity or outfit to try on. It all lacked authenticity because frankly I don't believe any of it, yet am still superstitious about it. Doesn't make any sense I know. I'm better off contemplating the theorems of Pythagoras than memorizing sounds in a language I'll never know.

But maybe they're the same thing, both as incomprehensible as they can be to me.

Hope this feedback helped some or at least made a bit of sense. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>18032381
The World, The Emperor, 9 of Swords
First Operation: Pents/Material plane
I see you taking charge of some project, possibly related to your career. The 9oS could either mean that you'll fail at it or that you'll be in charge of people who won't know what to do.
>>
>>18032387
>The Tower
looks like a "no"
>>
>>18032390
4 of Swords, Three of Cups, Knight of Pents

Looks like he will.
>>
>>18032455
Keep waiting.

First: you're twenty. You've got plenty of time ahead.

Second: work on yourself, become the person you would love to make love with. You want, but you're actually clinging on a lot of things that are slowing you down.

Third: don't trick your way into Love. There's no shortcut. You just find it when the road is prepared.

Being desperate about it will never help. Be positive about yourself, then you will attract minds and bodies akin to you.
>>
Nieuwe Draad

>>18032617
>>18032617
>>18032617
>>18032617
>>
>>18032608
Truth. This is some quality advice. Glad to have you around here man.
>>
>>18032572
Thanks for the feedback, man.

I've got a similar approach with spirituality. I'm a very skeptical and rational man, but I've got a deep fascination for religion and occultism.

At the end of the day, authenticity, which is a child of logic and rationality, doesn't apply here. Spirituality is about walking the off beaten path of the mind, the illogic and the meaningless. Because, by doing so, you actually can discover different things about yourself. It's a different perspective in life. It's methodical madness.

Whatever demon you'll invoke, you can believe it as a sumerian entity or as a subconscious hallucination because of your mental breakdown after 12 hours of meditations and/or some shrooms. It doesn't really matter.

What matters is your reaction to it. Like in all things in life if you're scared and aggressive, so the answer will be similar. If you are welcoming and positive, so it will be. And you might learn a things or two about yourself.

Or just have a cool story to tell your friends.
>>
>>18032395
First Operation: Wands
Topic: Tower, Knight of pents, Justice
Predicate: Page of Swords, Judgement, 9 of pents

I see that you were planning on doing some project, but somebody shot it down because of legal reasons or because it didn't feel like the right thing to do at the moment. Well, that train's going to get back on track and it will go through this time.
>>
>>18032555
>Until now you felt like you were in control. You knew the art and the craft and you had a direction
nope, we have to go more than 10 years back to find a hint of such a thing, thanks for the trouble of replying me tough, appreciated
>>
>>18032409
>4 of Cups
Looks like he's not interested.
>>
>>18032654
Not so much a project, but I've been jobsearching lately. Got turned down for the first place even though it seemed promising, and just after finishing an interview that went well recently so hopefully that means good things. Thanks reader!
>>
>>18032662
guess I misinterpreted that Magician in the past position then, oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hope the rest helped!
>>
>>18032606

Thanks. He deserves a peaceful exit.
>>
>>18032070
>djinn

They're just the yokai I picked up in Japan. I was wondering if they were still with me. Thanks!
>>
>>18032277

But I love her lol
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.