[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 31

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>18000949
>>
Offering a few readings and kind words to anyone who feels as awful as I do today. If anyone is interested in that:

>gender
>alias

I'll just look into your general situation.
>>
>>18003535
Female
Madi
>>
>>18003535
female
J.

Thanks

I hope you feel better
>>
>male
>s

just look into my general situation
>>
>>18003535
Male
Lee
>>
>>18003535
Joining in the shitty feels. Male, Sadbitch
>>
>>18003535
thank you for doing this.

>male
>David

about to start switching jobs. I was offered a job by a friend, but im hesitating. Could you look more into this please?
>>
>>18003535
leo
male
general situation
>>
>>18003535
Female
Kaiko
Read me up baby
Hope you feel better soon. Stay strong, my friend. You're awesome. Love you <3
>>
>>18003535
Male
Azmi

Hope you feel better!
>>
>>18003535

female
alice

sorry you feel so awful. i feel like shit too
>>
>>18003535

I'll give it a shot. I just want truth. I don't mean to be rude, but I am concerned that your mood would mess negatively affect your ability to read. I wish you well.

Male
Kaito
>>
>>18003563

Don't forget me Serena..

I really hate clubbing , doubt I would meet her in a club..

Do you think it]ll take long untill we meet?

Thank you so much
>>
>>18003543
You: Nine of Swords
Past and Present: Four of Swords (reversed) / The World / Ten of Wands
Future: The Star / Ace of Swords (reversed)

I think you might be at a period where you feel overworked, and there is very little rest in comparison. The stress is getting to you on a mental and possibly emotional level. The bright side of this is that it's allowing you to reach your goals and move forward in life, as indicated by The World.

The Star suggests that you will probably reach a point where you will take some much needed time to recharge. However, I think that the issues you are currently dealing with will still remain, but possibly at a lower level.

Keep pushing forward, and don't allow yourself to be daunted by the pressure, this will all be worth something in the end.
>>
>>18003641
>>18003535
>>18003607

Just to clarify..it is pretty much a love reading I am most concerned about. About relationship...wanting to know the truth, cheating, will it work, etc.

I hope it's not too much of a bother. Thank you in advance

--Kaito
>>
>>18003535
Male

Roman

General Reading please.
>>
>>18003518
Serena r u there
>>
File: eva.jpg (34KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
eva.jpg
34KB, 400x564px
I'll finish these from the previous thread, no more past this point.

>>18003535
Hope you feel better soon, an obstinate and loyal friend will help you through after meeting them.

>>18003466
>Does t like me? Will I be with him
I'm sorry but no, he seems to like another girl and only have eyes for her, sorry :(

>>18003482
>Love reading for the next few months ?
A friend who might have a secret crush will talk to you, but it will sadly not reciprocated so this will pull both apart for a while yet he doesn't seem to give up and will eventually get you and make you happy.

>>18003503
>Will my brother be fine without my help? Will he manage to make it without my help?
Yes, he will manage to have some people to help him if it's in case of money, some will kept at the bank, probably gifted by two people.

>>18003510
>tell me about the girl I'm looking for
She is trying to settle with her career, but having issues to keep what she starts, but she is a loving woman, talkative but will take a while to get to you, there are things about to clear up for you before you two meet, will take some effort to make it happen, I'd guess there's another man is in her heart right now.

>>18003538
>eh it is family related, but it's not something that's really "fixable". but thanks anyway
I'm sorry to hear, but stay strong, sometimes the solution is to not do anything, since I don't know what's going on I can't say for sure what's the best thing to do but I will be wishing all the best for you.

>>18003621
>Don't forget me Serena..
>I really hate clubbing , doubt I would meet her in a club..
>Do you think it]ll take long untill we meet?
>Thank you so much

Oi, I'm here sorry, just something got in the readings. I got you two would meet in a public place, could be a party, a club or event probably next year, but keep your eye open she is disputable and passionate like I said, so will draw other's people's attention as well.

>>18003683
Aye I'm here, sorry just had some interruptions :(
>>
>>18003701
it's not money but it's nice knowing he'll be fine without me
>>
>>18003711
You're loyal and faithful, you will be fine too. Best wishes for both.
>>
>>18003729
aww I'm really not but thanks for the nice thoughts
>>
Foes Bv go into irc
>>
>>18003761
Does*
>>
>>18003701
Seems like a nice enough girl. You say I haven't met her yet, so I can't give you much feedback. Do you still remember your spread?
>>
>>18003701
A public place , eh? Maybe we bump into each other on a normal day...
Last year?! Damn , that's quite a long time..

Thank you so much
>>
>>18003544
You: The Hanged Man
Past and Present: King of Wands (reversed) / The Emperor (reversed) / Two of Swords (reversed)
Future: Queen of Wands / Three of Pentacles

Seems as though you're afraid to act on something. I think it possibly has to do with some type of restriction you're feeling about the order of your life or circumstances. Perhaps you're preoccupied with a decision on something that will turn things upside down. In any case, I think you've started to make up your mind about the situation.

In the future, I think you will feel less confined by your circumstances if you decide to go ahead with it. You might need a change that will allow you to flow more freely.

Don't allow fear to disconnect you from your will.

>>18003660
>>18003607
I can most certainly read for that, t's not a bother. And these readings have already taken my mind off of things quite a bit.
I needed a distraction.
>>
>>18003788

I thank you for your kindness and your checked dubs.
>>
Who wants to trade a reading?
>>
>>18003535
>Male
>J

I will be thankful
>>
File: pollypoll.png (27KB, 512x504px) Image search: [Google]
pollypoll.png
27KB, 512x504px
Hello lovely creatures of /div/

Since this is a new thread I guess I'll repost my poll.
I'd like to know about your gender this time:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10939352

Previous poll results in pic related

Thank you for your time. Stay awesome. Love you! Peace <3
>>
Hey, can I get a general reading? I will exchange for a reading in return, I just need an eye color and age.

Me: Aquarius, Female, 23, Amber/Hazel Eyes
>>
>>18003535
Mel
female

hope you feel better soon!
>>
>>18003607
One of the first things readers should learn is to not let bias or personal emotions impact their readings. Usually reading helps us because we are helping people out
>>
>>18003853
Hey, you read for me yesterday about the girl at the parlour. Well, I went with a friend and bitched out...ugh..
>>
>>18003876
I did two readings to help get a general picture of your situation.

In your past there was a great hope for something that was sort of like a nice light in your life. It was promising and probably made you more than content. It gave you something to look forward to.

In the present you are tied to something. Similar like a slave is tied to his work. You have a lot of opportunities at hand but having these is all really overwhelming to you like it is terrifying. Maybe you are suffering with switching career or making a career choice. You might be overexerting yourself which is not good either. Try to incorporate some me time with friends.

In the future You are going to be in a good spot with not a lot of change. You are financially secure but The opportunities from the prsent may no longer be available. It will be steady and secure though, and who could ask for more

18, green
Love reading for the next two months.
>>
>>18003546
You: Ace of Wands (reversed)
Past and Present: The Tower / The Empress (reversed) / The Hermit
Future: Nine of Pentacles / The Hanged Man

>All major arcana for the past and present.

It does seem like you've been going through some shit. I think you've been through some sort of emotional breakdown, and are currently holding everything in. At the same time, you might be thinking that you could handle everything on your own, and rejecting help from others.

The future shows that this cycle will continue, as in releasing all the tension and possibly building it back up again. I think you need to let your emotions flow more freely, and be more open with others so that you can maintain a stable mindset.

Whatever it is that is causing this can be dealt with. Allowing yourself to routinely let go of whatever is taking a toll on you can strengthen you.
>>
>>18003761
>>18003763
I don't. What do you need?
>>
File: 20160808_042101.jpg (821KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160808_042101.jpg
821KB, 2240x1344px
>>18003876
Too drained to scry, but I can draw some cards for you :)

Three of hearts – Family, friends. Love. Emotions. Growth. Wishes. A wish being granted. The appearance of something deeply longed for.

Queen of hearts – Family, Friendship. Love, Lovers. Things felt within. Women. Beauty. Mothers. Nurses. Teachers. This card represents yourself in the current situation.

King of clubs – Work, business. Ones calling. Conflict. Men. Wisdom. Age. Power. A father. A judge. Someone with authority who can be judgemental and harsh. He is wise but stubborn.

I hope this was useful to you. Have a lovely day. Take good care of yourself. Lots of love! Peace <3

As for me: Blue eyes, 19 years old. Just a general would be neat
>>
>>18003963
Do you mind me trading with you too? I have a feeling in my gut that i'll be going to be going through a huge transformation some what soon.
>>
>>18003940

wow pretty accurate, handling everything on my own, holding everything in, rejecting help from others, "emotional" breakdown, that's on point

i wish i could let go, but i just can't, i hope time will wipe it off my mind

thanks for the reading man!
>>
>>18003942
I wanted to tell you thank you I met someone you scryed for me.
>>
>>18004000
Wonderful, thanks for letting me know. We always appreciate confirmation. If you could point out the reading, that would be cool. Otherwise, it's just nice to know.
>>
>>18003963
Past: Uncertain meaning, a secret matter, a mystery, hidden things and occult abilities. Initiation, knowledge of one's destiny, knowledge of future matters, determining the future or your path. Pertaining to things feminine, feminine mysteries including female fertility, and vagina. Good lot, fellowship and joy. Evolutionary change.

Present: Birth, general fertility, both mental and physical and personal growth, liberation. Regenerative power and light of spring, renewal, promise of new beginnings, new growth. Arousal of desire. A love affair or new birth. The prospering of an enterprise or venture.

Future: A challenge or frustration. Psychological blocks to thought or activity, including grievances. Standstill, or a time to turn inward and wait for what is to come, or to seek clarity.
>>
>>18003535
Male
Chakas

Just want to see the general overview if you don't mind.
Thank you
>>
>>18003535
Female
Lau
>>
Female
B
General overview please?
>>
>>18003535
Male
Mike

What does this next month for me look like?
>>
I really really need someone to read for me I'm feeling so lost and hopeless right now... I need a love and life reading please!
>>
>>18004009
are you doing exchanged readings Bv?
>>
Are any of the readers still here?
>>
>>18003535
Female
Goone
I think we're feeling the same way today :( I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering and I hope things get better for you soon...
>>
>>18004209
I wasn't planning on it, but I might have a bit of spare time for one in a while. I have to finish up some paperwork and then do a reading I promised someone else.

Assuming I have time, what's your query, and what sort of readings do you like to do or would you like to practice?
>>
>>18004212

You're making me feel a little bit self centered. I know there are people here suffering. Just makes me wonder to what extent or if mine is serious compared to others.

Still, I wish your current luck changes into something more positive.
>>
Female
K
>>
>>18004230
It's alright Bv, I think you should keep that promise of yours to that person, I got a feeling they need you. So perhaps another time, thank you. Have a goodnight.
>>
>>18004300
I already read it; it was really easy, and I called it before pulling cards ^_^
>>
Hello?
>>
>>18004233
Thank you :( you as well...
>>
>>18003547
>>18003550
>>18003551
>>18003557
>>18003562
>>18003574
>>18003578
>>18003607
>>18003668
>>18003843
>>18003888
>>18004157
>>18004167
>>18004202
>>18004212
>>18003535

Alright, it seems even after taking an extensive break I'm lacking in focus. As someone that wanted to do far more readings than I've done and likes to follow through with their commitments, I'll post an email address and everyone who queried me up to this point that still wants a reading can email me their post number there. I'll begin to work through them all once I get some proper rest.

[email protected]
>>
>>18004335

Thank you Kalfu. I'll contact you shortly. Rest well and sweet dreams.
>>
>>18003518
Any readers? In dire need of help and guidance right now :(
>>
>male
>Henry H
I'm hesitant, because this is the first turning to the cards, but help.
>>
>>18003535
>male
>scott

general reading, future look into love life
>>
I'm feeling generous

>>18004342
Tell me your query. If it's truly dire, I'll read it for you.

>>18004345
A first timer...I'll pop your cherry. What's your query?

>>18004300
And you, of course, if you still want.
>>
>>18003918
>>18004418
Yo if you are feeling even more generous this guy didnt exchange me back and iwas looking for read
Can give you one inreturn in am hour ; (
>>
>>18004418
>>18004428
I'm the one at the bottom, the reader that wanted to exchange reads with you but instead please do this person. Thank you for your time Bv, may the winds of luck be in your favor.
>>
>>18004418
Female
B

any help?
>>
>>18004428
>>18003918
Man, I hate it when that happens. Igotchufam

>Month 1:
7 of Swords (reversed), supported by 6 of Cups and Ace of Wands, leading to The Fool (reversed)
>Month 2:
Knight of Swords, supported by King of Cups and Knight of Cups (reversed), leading to Death (reversed)

Lad, let's have a chat.

You should know better than to be chasing after girls who've friendzoned you previously. Yes, I know you've been friends for some time, and you will hope that you can eventually change her mind, but it's not likely to work out for you. I see you doing the right thing, but it's unlikely to bring anything romantic to you. You'll be inclined to perform a favor or two, and she'll hug you and say that you're a true friend, but little more: I don't think you'll score, but you'll still play the fool, thinking that persistence will work out for you.

Now, around the second month, you'll wisen up. You still won't find love, but you'll likely find some other way to occupy your time, and you'll be a bit less beholden to chasing that skirt, for sufficient blows teach you to avoid getting hurt. A bit less inclined, some romance to find, but it will be better for you in the maturing sense. Unfortunately, you're unlikely to buy yourself out of the expense to which you've indebted yourself to her by this time, and some needed change will be a bit hard to find.

Well, that sucks. But, hey, maybe you can avoid yourself a big mess if you avoid chasing after what's under the dress of your female friend. Forewarned is forearmed, so you might find yourself a better end.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.

>>18004450
My, you're a kind one, aren't you? Feel free to email me; It won't be tonight, perhaps not tomorrow, but I'll make sure to borrow some time for you.

>>18004461
Which one of those were you, and what's your query?
>>
>>18004418
Thank you BV. I have never been good at making decisions for myself...everything always seems to go right, but then its short lived and something comes up and ruins everything for me like some sort of cruel joke...I don't know if it's fate or life trying to teach me important lessons or what..it feels like I have all these beautfiul opportunities that pop up and the foundation and groundwork is there for me, so much potential, but then something goes wrong...recently my depression has caused me to make shitty, impulsive decisions and I left a good paying full time job that I enjoyed, and sabotaged a beautiful and blooming relationship with a man I truly loved...I asked about him on here and someone scried that he was "tall, pale, brown hair and a baby face" I remember you saying that looked like you...do you remember? Well now I am at the lowest point of my life, my new job barely pays the bills so I'm broke & issues came up between me & Babyface when at one point we had a really great relationship that was like a dream come true..now Im so lonely & I dont know where we stand in terms of our relationship..my anger and frustration led me to another impulsive decision which is to pack up my belongings & move as far away from here as possible ...im hoping my life will improve and that I will lose my hopeless, sad, dejected feelings...I feel like something is wrong and that something is missing and I feel like leaving this life behind might be my answer...please if u are able to can you give me a reading so I can know weather this extreme decision is the right one? Am I on the right path? If you're able to, could you also do a reading for me and Babyface? I truly love him so much but I'm scared about our future especially if I'm moving away from him for a while :( I feel like I was meant to meet him and I want to have a future with him one day when life isn't so hectic for the both of us..I just want a simple life. I just want to be happy....
Thank you...
>>
>>18004495
Thank you so verymuch bv! good luck an blessings to you.
>>
>>18004418
H.H.
Thanks!
Which direction should I take my life? Work or romance?
>>
Anyone readers willing to read me something interesting?
Male
Riser
>>
I need serious advice.
Female, scorpio
Is the activity that I'm going to teach in my class too risky?
>>
>>18004551
what is it
>>
>>18004499
Lel, I don't remember that, but I'll take your word for it. I can almost guarantee that I was just being a douche, though.

I pulled a quick spread for you and the dude...honestly not worth trying to salvage, at least not for what you want it to be. The whole sorting out your life thing seems way more important.

>Super Speshul Spread Just 4U:
Current Situation / Influence: 6 of Cups (reversed) / 2 of Pentacles
Past Lessons / Influence: The Tower / The Magician
New Infuence / Lessons: 5 of Swords (reversed) / 7 of Swords
Reflection: Knight of Wands, supported by 9 of Wands and 7 of Cups

Well, I've got great news, and I've got really shit news. If you were thinking of this as a learning experience for you, then congratulations, you're on the right track! If you were thinking of how to try to get back to where you were before, look no more! The whole thing is meant to teach you how to lose with grace, and the puissance of effort might still contort your face, but destruction comes about towards a better end. It does, however mean, that you also must learn to mend.

Picking your battles and strategy is something you need to learn desperately. The spread I did previously spoke of all emotional things, but entirely on your side; the situation seemed ill-equipped for the ride through which you put him by your strong emotions, even just on a whim! Well, you're balancing things out, and trying to figure it out, but you haven't quite found the worst if it yet.
(cont.)
>>
>>18004621
(cont.)
The Tower and 5 Swords in reverse tell me that things will soon get worse, but it's essential for you to grow. Look at that reflection set to show that experience and knowing the extent of fantasy is something that is of the greatest urgency. A bit too starstruck seemed to be your eyes, and daily matters came as too much a surprise. Too too much fire coming from you, and you should get that under control before you attempt to pursue the next step in your life. This is a time for learning to...okay, just don't be such a crazy bitch, to be honest.

Let me level with you. The cards are telling a story of you going crazy and losing control of your emotions, and all of your heavy-handed efforts are biting you in the ass right now. They're saying that you should have learned to back down and not try excessively to prosecute an untenable offensive. This whole experience in your life right now is meant to knock you down a few pegs and make sure you know how to get knocked on your ass HARD so you know how to get back up again and learn not to fall to the same punch again. Make sense?

So, to answer your question: you're on the right path if you have the right mindset and truly learn to have better control over yourself. Take some time for self-reflection and stop trying to bail out ships that are more hole than hull. There's a lot in these cards showing about learning to choose your battles and hold your tongue.

Sorry if I was a bit harsh, but...well, these are harsh cards, and I've never been one to sugarcoat; you know that.

>>18004544
Depends what you consider interesting
>>
>>18004621
BV or any other reader

I know its kinda late and Im asking for a reading. I offer myself as a voluntary to save lives in a extremely bad situation. That place changed me forever. But I dont regret it.

All I'm asking is how my future looks like, maybe college, or relationship. Or maybe someone is going to try to rob me I dont know. I just take whatever you can give me.

thanks to everyone
>>
>>18004627
>but you haven't quite found the worst if it yet. The Tower and 5 Swords in reverse tell me that things will soon get worse, but it's essential for you to grow.

Get worse between me and the guy? Oh I'm so confused....is it possible that you're reading for sledging that already happened to me last year?? Because this seems extremely relevant to both situations...last year I got involved with a guy that this reading seems to be much more accurate for...all of this happened to a tee...unless...oh god... is history repeating itself???? How will I know who this reading is for? :(
>>
>>18004538
Ah, the first-timer. Let's make this special, shall we? It will be my first time with the Lenormand deck I just bought. I just opened it a few minutes ago and know absolutely nothing about Lenormand, so I have no idea what I'm doing. Let's have some awkward first-time fun!

Work: Fox (reversed), Star, Anchor
Romance: Birds, Lady (reversed), Clouds

Oh gods, definitely work.

Looking at the two sets, the first seems your best bet. Little deception shall you by work find: on the contrary, there shall be profit in sight. I see little sign of great affluence, but hard work shows stability and success. Straightforward and true: the responsible path seems the best one for you. Slowly shall you the work ladder climb, and a good stable position you'll likely find.

But, if you choose to keep love on your mind...well lad, it looks pretty bad: constant flirtation, but no good lady you'll find. You'll think you've got it figured out now and again, but it seems that your clarity shall be the expense paid if you choose to array your eggs in the basket of dicking some dame. (kek) Well, it's more like you keep misreading signs and think the girl is honest and true, but what you'll most likely find is she's just toying with you. And after the efforts are wasted on so hopeless a task, your head will be stuck just a bit up your ass.

Ya, forget that lass and go for the work instead, lad.

I hope I read true but, oh Henry, it was my first time too! Was it good for you? :^)

>>18004651
I wasn't even reading on the guy after I put away the first spread: I was just reading for you. Forget about the guy and focus on you; that's what I did.
>>
>>18004538
>>18004656
Oh right, I pulled a tarot spread just to double-check, and it looks about right. For anyone wondering, I got...

Work: 2 of Swords, supported by The Empress and 8 of Wands, leading to Queen of Wands (reversed)
Romance: Ace of Wands, supported by Page of Swords and 7 of Cups (reversed), leading to The Lovers (reversed)

Ya, just minor differences. The tarot spread focuses a bit more on the work path being boring and might be monotonous. Looking at the Lenormand spread again, the Star seems to suggest that it's a long path with success in the far distance; the tarot spread sort of shows you a bit frustrated by the slow pace.

But the romance path is just...it sucks. It shows you following your Wand and losing your head while following pure fantasy and not getting the girl in the end anyway.

Meh, I did okay.
>>
>>18004656
Okay thank you... I understand this...it makes so much sense... thank you Bv!
>>
>>18004627
Thanks for the reading, I'll take your advice to heart
>>
>>18004667
This is Riser again, I know it's selfish to ask another question, but I was wondering if you could tell me something about my love life.
>>
>>18004667
Could I get a romance reading too please?
>>
>>18004673
>>18004683
Sure, good luck

>>18004641
>>18004697
>>18004700
All done for the night, need to get up in 6 hours.
>>
>>18004705
Thanx again for your time!
>>
>>18004705
>good luck
Holy fuck man

Sweet dreams
>>
Hello friends

Fate is once again against me. I face closed doors and blocked doors abound. I seek a reading for my near future - regarding fulfillment and companionship - and hopefully find encouragement in what is yet to come.

K
Male, Gemini
>>
>>18003535
I really hope you feel better and it doesn't linger. Lingering pain is the worst and only make you feel voided of hope and light.

>gender
Female
>alias
M
>Question
Is he gone forever?
>>
Any readers going to be active soon? I need a look at something.
>>
>>18003535
Things will start looking up for you, I'm sure. Good people and good fortune will soon be all around such a person like you who provides good for others. Don't give up!

P, Male
Thank you!
>>
know a guy that can find water with rods
>>
>>18004755
Can he find a girl for my rod?
>>
File: 1470350656043.jpg (68KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1470350656043.jpg
68KB, 620x387px
>>18004759
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
>>
>all these female posters in the past threads asking about males and if they are out of their lives for good or if they will hit them up again

Here's a thought, maybe hit him up yourself if you miss him so much :)
>>
>>18003535
Male
Alex

general reading, please. Thank you.
>>
>>18005160
I said I love him and he stopped replying my emails :(
>>
>>18005191
Babe you need to move on, get a hobby or a boytoy or whatever you need to move on.
>>
>>18005194
I'm trying it's not nice but at least I know he's not interested and I won't waste time wondering, I don't need a boytoy but maybe a new hobby would be great, thanks.
>>
>>18005204
I took up knitting but had to stop once it got to costly, pretty damn cool to just zone out and forget about everything maybe cry if you need to since it doesn't stop you from knitting
>>
>>18005204
>new hobby
If you have the free time, develop a sigil library for yourself. Take symbols with implicit personal meaning, charge them with emotional energy, image training and gnosis. The rewards of correctly balancing a ritual proxy to work through are enormous.
>>
>>18005209
My mom does crochet, I should learn from her, she still has many books and diagrams... and I don't cry as much as before, only when I stop to think about him and it's getting rare.

>>18005225
>develop a sigil library
I'm potato in magic, this seems to take a big amount of focus and energy
>>
>>18005238
Alright it's just a crapcode, nothing special
>>
>>18005239
wanna reade a pendulum reading?
>>
>>18005242
Sure what up familia
>>
>>18005237
When I was full on tfw no gf I forced myself to think about all the thoughts that made me sad about it until I cried and I cried and cried until I cried it all out and now I'm pretty cool as you can see.

The knitting allows you to keep going so you have a goal besides crying and it doesn't matter how much you cry because you can still keep on going.

I feel like crochet isn't as easy because you need to concentrate for it, with knitting you just start with something easy and cry a lot and as the crying goes down the intensity goes up and in the end you'll have some big cries but you'll be already at a high enough level of knitting where you can multi task it.

But like I said it can get expensive as fuck
>>
>>18005247
IRC i'll PM you
>>
>>18005248
I'm afraid of that, thinking all these thoughts would put me even lower, unable to get up. I can numb to a certain point but that just make things worse as I implode with the smallest thing after bottling up so much.

I could picture the tears scarf I could knit but I understand the point of keep going until you are "empty".

Perhaps, would be easier for me just because I wouldn't need to buy anything, needles, books, threads and there's my mom to guide.
>>
>>18005254
Hey man if it doesn't help at least you'll have a new cool skill and you can make your own socks and gloves, don't have to buy and wear store standardized sizes anymore and you can fix it as much as you like.
Maybe get into urban knitting, it's not as one sided of a hobby as people think.
Different things require different skills and you can make all kinds of shit, the possibilities are limitless.

Man I wish I made a fucking sweater, don't underestimate the time something of bigger sizes takes. Made a huge scarf and it took me a month.
>>
>>18005260
Definitely way much better than getting a boytoy I couldn't sell on Etsy later :P

I'm glad you're alright now and I'll get there soon, thank you very much.
>moving from /div/ to /diy/
>>
>>18005247
could you do a reading for me please? Or anyone else?
>>
>>18005272
I'm just helping you to help me, less love posts means higher quality content for me to read.
>>
I'll do some readings (2-5).

>name/alias
>gender
>query

If your query involves another person, specify their gender.
>>
>>18005288

Alex
Male
General reading, please.
>>
>>18005288
Xiana
female
When I will find the one?
>>
>>18005288
Dré
Male
I want some general information about my next gf. Who will be obviously female.
>>
>>18005283
Love will always be a theme here, specially if you're a famous bard
I've asked about almost everything else
I guess the only query I haven't done was about past lives but that's not really my interest.
What kind of high quality content are you looking for to read about?
>>
>>18005288
Should I join or wait for something better?

C
Male
>>
>>18005301
Nothing specific just something interesting here and there
>>
>>18005304
I'm starting to like to read about everything, it just gives me more practice and trust my intuition. But if you're willing to read, just state what would you like to take, occult queries for example, and see what comes up.
>>
>>18005289
Center (You, Situation, and Influences): Knight of Cups, WoF (Reversed), Strength
Bottom Left (Psychological Implications): Death (Reversed), The Sun, Ace of Swords
Top Left (Potential Outcome of Alternate Path): Hanged Man, The Star (Reversed), Hermit
Top Right (Potential Outcome of Current Path): 10 of Wands (Reversed), 10 of Swords, 9 of Swords
Bottom Right (Destiny/Karmic Implications): 2 of Cups (Reversed), Devil (Reversed), Queen of Wands

Welp, son.

It looks like you're quite stuck in the gutter. Let's start with the way you're dealing with things: you know there's tons of change around your current situation, and you're trying hard to cope with it by adopting a positive mindset and attitude. That's a good thing, and I must say I admire your strength in that.

I don't know what to tell you, but the outlook isn't good either way. If you choose to do something different, you're fucked with loneliness, loss of hope, inability to move forward, and all that bad jazz. However, If you don't, there's still a glimmer of hope left after some nightmares which will leave you jumping up the chair.

I have no idea what you seek currently, but I can tell you love isn't in the air and shouldn't be your priority presently. It seems to me you're clinging onto some sort of huge burden from the past, given the Devil in the picture, and a fire-y Queen of Wands staring at me right in the eye. A chick you couldn't move past from, I think.

Moving onto advice, I would think it's best for you to do what you do currently and charge forward with swords in both hands instead of thinking other thoughts which will leave you with much rumination and less time to focus on things that actually matter.

>>18005294
I can describe your next romantic opportunity, but I can't tell you when. Up for it?

>>18005297
Coming up, then I'm done.
>>
>>18005288
Alexa
Female
What can I do to make a positive difference in the world? (If I could even achieve that)
>>
>>18005315
I meant reading as in reading walls of texts and about lives of other people, I'm a creep who snoops into other peoples lives and not someone who reads cards for people.
And yes I do basically nothing and still complained about love queries
>>
>>18005316
Damn, thanks.
>>
>>18005316
>>>18005294 (You)
>I can describe your next romantic opportunity, but I can't tell you when. Up for it?
Yeah that would be nice too.
>>
>>18005328
Oh got you wrong, sorry, no offence.
But you knitting advice is good, I guess most of the queries could be resolved by just talking to the other person, in my case didn't go as expected but at least I'm making peace of it, it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>18005337
Yeah knitting is just one hobby you can look for other things if it isn't for you, doesn't have to be.
I like it because you can do it pretty much everywhere you can sit if you don't mind carrying a bagpack full of yarn with you, it's not that hard to learn and you can listen to podcasts/books or whatever while doing it.
>>
>>18005294
You / Him: Ace of Pentacles / The Tower
Circumstances of the Meeting: Hanged Man, supported by Magician and Ace of Wands

He's going to be a laid-back dude in a black hoodie and medium length brown hair. I couldn't see the rest, because this dude wears all black clothing and the surroundings are kind of dark, like in a night club with little lights.

You will be at a period of stagnation trying to get your shit together and move forward with your life, and this will have to do with a financial opportunity. You're going to meet him at the start of a new opportunity to do with advancement of your career or school life when you think that things aren't moving forward at all, and what he offers is a brand new start for you.

Oddly enough, I see the Tower in this spread as a positive Tower in the sense that he will bring about a certain change and put an end to some restlessness in you, so take it as you will.

Good luck.
>>
>>18005297
You / Her: 7 of Swords (Reversed) / 3 of Pentacles (Reversed)
Circumstances of the Meeting: 6 of Wands (Reversed), supported by Lovers and Death (Reversed)

Sharp jaws, that's the first distinctive feature that came to me about her. She's not really feminine, but not overall too masculine as well. A pink tank top, with short jeans. I saw a bus going past her, so I think she might be at a bus stop and that's where you will catch this lass.

When you do, you will be going through a period of mental surgery, so to speak. I don't mean "questioning your sexuality" (although, that could happen) kind of thing, but rather the "what do with my life" kind - contemplating what to cut from your life, and what new to add.

All this time, you will be seeking out love and companionship as well, so you will be in a rather tough spot and desperate for love. See, she's not the cooperative kind. So if you want her, you're going to have to actually work damn hard for it. I have a feeling she's a little immature, or "blocked", and doesn't know how to take hints or social cues well.

You will have to be straightforward instead of beating around the bush with this chick, because the moment you do the latter, she's gonna nope out.

Good luck.
>>
Can anyone help me with this, I asked what someone wanted from me and I pulled the high priestess, the magician and 6 of swords.

Could it be that they either want to know all my secrets, to play around and then just to leave me? Or perhaps take me away from it all?
>>
jydra
male

what to expect the next 2 months >>18005347
>>
>>18005302
>>18005324
>>18005353
Sorry mates, I'm out.
>>
>>18005357
No problem ,mate.

Thank you for the readings you did.
>>
What's my next step please help
>>
>>18005347
The situation you described is exactly what I'm going through right now. As for the girl, there is no bus stop in town so she must live somewhere else.

Pic related, if it's her I'm fucked. She blocked me on facebook and "she" has an 8 inch dick. I'm saying that because another reader told me I know her already.
>>
File: apple_kid.jpg (17KB, 450x370px) Image search: [Google]
apple_kid.jpg
17KB, 450x370px
>>18005380
>>
>>18005386
exactly
>>
>>18005391
Have you seen it ,anon?
>>
>>18005397
nope
>>
>>18005380
>tfw an abomination has a cock an inch bigger than mine
>>
Is anyone online able to give a reading now?
>>
>>18005347

Hello, this is my first time for the reading, been interested in Divination for a long time, had some dreams/premonitions that came out true with a scary frequency...

Anyhow, here is my info:

Sarcomata
Male

Just general reading please!

Thanks!
>>
File: llth_27.jpg (59KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
llth_27.jpg
59KB, 600x467px
>>18005515
>abomination
Please, have some respec

On the topic of gender tho.
Please answer my poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10939352

Thank you. I love you folks <3
Peace!
>>
>>18005619
Is there a point to these polls?
>>
Good day, *hopefully*, /div/. I'm doing a couple of readings. Give me whatever information, a question, and I'll give you a reading. Expect either runes, tarot or scrying. Don't go about asking constantly for scrying, that shit's draining, and if you really want to, ask for runes. I'll generally default to tarot.

>>18005642
Kaiko's helping out NSA and gets some spare pocket change out of it.
>>
>>18005663
Tarot
female
Pretty much anything about my next bf, his looks.
>>
>>18005663
M
Taurus

Will I have a til death marriage with a woman?
>>
>>18005663
>male
>David
about to start switching jobs. I was offered a job by a friend, but im hesitating. Could you look more into this please?
>>
File: spurdocry.png (39KB, 594x454px) Image search: [Google]
spurdocry.png
39KB, 594x454px
>>18005380
>girls have bigger benis than you
>>
>>18005663
Female, scorpio
Will she leave me alone or be the dispshit I remember her being? She's the kind of person who believes she's better than everyone else and rubs it in your face (at least mine). I really want her to go away, but has been in my life constantly, wherever I go. I've been starting to think we share some kind of bond that I don't want. Used to be my friend but she was a shit to me.
>>
File: 1455113404630.jpg (36KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1455113404630.jpg
36KB, 500x276px
>>18005663

Male
Jansy
Saggitarius

Will my harvests surpass my expectations?
>>
>>18003535
Male
Wade

I'm worried sick about moving out, and I've already had at least 2 divinations from /x/ to ease my mind. Can you divine specifically how my career situation will be in the next 6 months? I'm moving abroad to find work.
>>
>>18005663
What will happen with my crush in the next two months?
>>
>>18005663
male
pls gib general reading
>>
>>18005663
will i move to the RO soon?
>>
>>18005663
Poppy
What does the person I like feel about me?
>>
>that very first query

I... ho dear...

>>18005667
While I am direly tempted to read you just because I have nothing better to do, I won't. For the sole reason that reading about next ''bf'' is pretty much a fool's errand, and you're going to likely mess yourself up by asking a reader to read the next person you will be with appearance, because you're going to go out and SPECIFICALLY look for them. What else do you expect, lady?

>>18005669
That is a yes/no question. Even so, I didn't want to leave you hanging, so I drew Seven of Cups. It's likely not going to happen, or at least it's a dream of yours that's hanging about and you're not willing to let go of. Nowadays in the society you're not going to find all that much of a chance to be in a happy marriage, let alone a marriage until death, so good luck with that.

>>18005673
Atu XXI, Ten of Swords, Two of Wands, Two of Disks, Two of Cups, Nine of Swords, Atu VIII, Prince of Cups.

It seems like this job in some ways seems unexpected, or at least it seems like something that you'd in some ways like, at the very least. If you would end up taking this job, then there would be some heavy changes happening in your life, signified by Ten of Swords and Two of Disks there. At first it would be rather difficult to either adapt, or it wouldn't go through all that well, but it would change things up for you and at least give you some kind of an idea or a direction to go further with. If you don't take it, then you're emotionally going to be rather content with your choice, but it's likely not going to go down too well simply because you likely squandered a possibly ''good'' job opportunity.

I would suggest to remain in balance with this, at least well, pick an option that would likely bring you the most balance, or maintain yourself in balance, no matter what option you will end up picking. Consider both sides well, see if it's all that worth it to either pick the job or not, and go for what seems ''right''. Good luck.
>>
>>18005663
Can you read my question >>18005683 too in case Kaifu doesn't show up, please.
>>
>>18005663
Female
could I have a scry of what C has planned for us?
>>
>>18005663
Does B Like me? Non - romantic I think.
>>
>>18005695
>because you're going to go out and SPECIFICALLY look for them
Why u think i wouldnt forget it untill then? But its fine. I understand.
>>
>>18005663
Male

Does she misses me?
>>
>>18005663
Visions
College love life?
>>
>>18005663
Female, 26
What would happen this year with a guy that is my boss in the office? Or maybe a message about what should I do or something.
Some overview would be great, thanks!
>>
>>18005679
Atu XVIII, Prince of Disks, Eight of Cups, Atu XIV, Nine of Swords.

Frankly, it's amusing to say that I can't tell her intentions, or they are purposefully or not quite so purposefully clouded, be it because of her mind, or for whatever other damned reason. It seems that she's the way she is because she was likely heading towards it slowly, without realizing, until she became like this, or she was actively trying to get up in your face and be a cunt. Frankly, I would suggest to not bother your head too much about it and don't mess yourself up by thinking about it. Step back from it, try to ignore her as much as possible, don't feed her bullshit, just simply step back and maintain a balance and harmony, so to speak.

You're essentially a chemist working with a very volatile chemical. When you see it bubbling and about to blow up, what do you do? You step back. ... that didn't really make sense, but nevermind.

>>18005680
Five of Disks, Ten of Swords, Atu XIII, Two of Disks.

It's likely not going to be all that well, truth be told with you. The harvest itself will be in a worrying state, although it's not going to be all that bad, although you're not going to take it all that well. You likely will need to start anew, *obviously*, and perhaps do something else, something a bit different to get better results. Good luck to you.

>>18005707
>i wouldnt forget it untill then?

Why then ask in the first place? I mean... just...

I won't bother even trying to comprehend this one.

>>18005687
Ten of Swords, Nine of Disks, Nine of Swords, Atu VII, Ace of Wands.

1/2
>>
>>18005663
name is F
what's in store fore an my crush In the next few months?
>>
>>18005732
Having Ten of Swords as the main card, well... that's not exactly the most positive card to see. In some ways, there will be some kind of a gain from her, perhaps you'll end up obtaining or learning something, but overall, it's not going to be all that well for you with her. There's a slight suggestion as to what you should and should not do though; if you really want to go for her, then go for her. Make sure she's someone you want to have in your life, decide upon it clearly, then try to get to her. Don't just have all that energy sitting there, hoping that something happens, or just having it explode into your face and not really directing it anywhere, be it by trying to talk to her, confessing your feels, etc.

>>18005689
>pls gib general reading

I hate you.

Seven of Swords, Atu XIX, Eight of Wands, Eight of Disks, Queen of Swords, Nine of Swords, Three of Wands, Atu XII.

Looks like that at the current moment you have quite a bit of energy or some kind of optimism sitting about, although it feels like either you're being tricky and trying to find solutions to whatever problems you're having now, or you're feeling like the world is all against you and it's trying to fuck you up as much as possible. In the future I don't see anything much, perhaps you being a bit more wise about how you do and what you do, and overall, it's suggested to be patient and slowly move forwards, taking whatever opportunity that actually seems right. Be right to yourself and don't bullshit, if something is happening, then don't delude yourself into thinking that it could be anything REALLY good. Focus on directing yourself, at least having some kind of an idea as to where you will progress, and don't really sit in one spot. Don't find yourself in a standstill.

... eh, I'm probably going about in circles, but you asked for a general, so here. Enjoy it.

>>18005691
Six of Wands.

I'd say yes.
>>
Evening, folks. I hope to brush up my skills a little and do 1-3 readings, so long as you give a little feedback. I'm not promising anything of stellar quality, either, so don't be too disappointed.
>>
>>18005663
Name's Felipe
Male
Virgo

Should i start a relationship with M? I'm afraid this could hurt our friendship somehow in the future.
>>
>>18005755
Female
Love reading for this and next month?
>>
>>18005663
Am i going to become a wizzard or get some pussy?
>>
File: 1404434632938.jpg (107KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1404434632938.jpg
107KB, 613x533px
>>18005753
>I hate you.
:^)

> if something is happening, then don't delude yourself into thinking that it could be anything REALLY good

i dont understand, i think you borked the last part
>>
>>18005755
Male
Is my "journey" with her over?
>>
My last reading for today. I wasn't intending to do all of them, no no.

>>18005692
Nine of Cups, Three of Swords, Four of Disks. Ten of Disks.

It doesn't seem like he has any kind of a negative opinion of you, although he seems to see you for what you actually are, not really trying to delude himself into thinking that you're any better or any worse than what you are. Somewhat stable in some ways, positive, not all that bad really.

>>18005697
Ask Meridia, Kaiko's too busy watching livestreams of Hanz or whatever the fuck.

>>18005762
Let's see... Let's say an example. You want a girlfriend, but you don't have one. You expect something to happen, almost thinking that something good will happen, an opportunity will show up, and you'll actually be able to maintain a relationship. But in your ''theoretical'' situation, nothing would actually work out, and it's just a dream. You still believe it though.

Just in general, don't have your mind up in the clouds, think in facts and be objective. Work with things as they are, without adding too much fantasy or emotions or expectations. Something like that. Hell if I know.

Alright, since I don't expect next to any feedback, I'm going to fuck off. Until later, /div/.
>>
>>18005711
>>18005755
Could you do mine?
>>
>>18005755
>Merida
Male
My name starts with a V, it's similar to Wade I guess.
Gemini

I'm worried sick about moving out, and I've already had at least 2 divinations from /x/ to ease my mind. Can you divine specifically how my career situation will be in the next 6 months? I'm moving abroad to find work.
>>
>>18005755
I know I'm a little late, but I hope you do some more.

Male
How is my current health looking, I feel kind of awful lately especially the further down the body you get.
>>
23 M Scorpio

Is she the one?
>>
>>18005775
>Scott
>male
Not looking for too much, just wondering what the future has in store for my love life
>>
>>18005812
Damn I'm always a few minutes too late
>>
Female, 26
What would happen this year with a guy that is my boss in the office? Or maybe a message about what should I do or something.

Feedback guaranteed :).
>>
>>18005817
>>18005755
Sorry, it was meant for you.
>>
>>18005760
Sorry for taking so long, but I like giving long readings. I drew you seven cards. I haven't turned the last one over just yet, so if anything in the reading confuses you then the seventh card should hopefully provide some answers.

>This Month
The first card I drew was the Knight of Wands. Now, if there's someone in your life and you're wondering how they feel about you, there's no romantic connotations with this card. Don't despair, though - It's likely that they do actually think of you, but their thoughts are short-lived. Regardless if there is someone in your life or not, this card is also associated with occurrences that come completely out of the blue quite quickly, but like the thoughts they don't tend to last long. Maybe a fling is in your future? Or maybe there is something fleeting about yourself, like your sense of identity or your place of residence. If you're looking for a long-lasting, committed relationship, I'd suggest a bit of introspection - figure out who you are, what you like, how you wish to carry yourself. Bringing stability to your sense of self will bring stability to your relationships.

(1/many)
>>
>>18005760
>>18005888
I also drew the 9 of Swords, which isn't exactly the most positive card one can come across. Now, if you're having trouble sleeping, the card could represent this. However, it also represents despair, perhaps over the longevity of your relationships (if you have them) or any issues you may have in them, or perhaps any issues you have with forming them. These thoughts of despair could also be the cause of the sleeplessness associated with this card. Worrying, especially about romantic relationships and people in your life you are/wish to be attached to romantically, can only bring more despair (trust me on this one, I'm quite like this too). This card could also represent feelings of guilt - do you feel unhappy about your current romantic situation? Do you attribute this unhappiness to yourself? If the answer is yes, and you've struggled with depression in the past, I'd seek out a friend or family member to talk things over with. Perhaps even a mental health professional, if things are truly bad.

Finally, I drew the 10 of Cups. Admittedly, this one was a bit of a surprise given the previous cards. It's associated with happiness and harmony within a romantic relationship. It could also refer to strong feelings someone else has for you, whether or not you know of them yet. The strong feelings could also be coming from your end. It also represents family - whether or not that could mean yourself rekindling a fragile familial tie or forming your own family is uncertain. I get the feeling that things will look up for you by the end of this month, regarding the sleeplessness and despair associated with the 9 of Swords and the fleeting nature of the Knight of Wands. Stick to your guns and remember to look after yourself and I get the feeling you'll be okay.
(2/many)
>>
>>18005755
>>18005760
>Next Month
The first card I drew for next month was the 4 of Cups. It could represent selfishness within yourself, along with a feeling of emotional detachment and a bit of introspection as well. It is also associated with boredom and instability within a relationship. If there's someone in your life right now, it might be worth taking the time to consider whether or not you really know them well enough to form a fulfilling, stable relationship with them. Do you feel dissatisfied with yourself or other aspects of your life? This card implies a state of dissatisfaction, whether or not it is within yourself or any relationship you may have. Don't be afraid to try new things and go all out ofr that special someone, because it's likely that they'll appreciate the gesture.

The next card I drew was Strength. There's a lot of energy in this one. It represents patience, which is an improvement on the selfishness associated with the previous card, compassion, which is also an improvement on the apathy associated with the previous card and most of all, strength. Strength is key in a relationship - you will realise this come next month, I reckon. You will make great use of this newfound compassion brought around by your strength, as it is the key to attracting potential partners and maintaining relationships. Be patient with any people in your love life, as it is likely that they have no ill intent.

(3/4)
>>
>>18005760
>>18005894
The last card I drew was the Ace of Cups reversed. It represents the outpouring of negative emotions, namely sadness, and the need to move in a different direction. Are you sad quite a lot of the time? A lot of these cards point to an unhappiness within yourself, which could be worth seeing a professional about. If you bottle things up, this card could represent everything coming out all at once. If this is the case, I recommend letting some of this negativity out through a positive outlet, like drawing or writing. You might even discover a hidden talent if you weren't aware of one already. :)
(4/4)

Whew, that was a bit draining. Hope you like it. :)
>>
>>18005764
To avoid any grave missteps on my part, could you tell me a little bit more about your "journey" with her?
>>
>>18005903
I liked her and well it did not worked. Due to other circumstances (Work) i spend much time with her and i still miss her from time to time
>>
>>18005896
>>18005894
>>18005891
>>18005888
Thank you for the reading, I could relate to those things you mentioned but I have to say as fellow reader its better if you summarize the topics from each of those card and create a story with it, so to speak, instead of stating all the possible meanings of every card. It makes your readings more precise and it isn't as draining.
>>
>>18005888
Still doing readings?
>>
>>18005755
>Merida
General future reading if you can. Will give you feedback since i have plans about what i want to do.
>>
>>18003755
I can feel from your worry for him, everything will be fine, fingers crossed.

>>18003771
She does indeed, I don't remember the cards now but she seems unavailable for you now.

>>18003780
Yes, you'd notice her right away, best wishes.
>>
>>18004656
I forgot to ask for a critique from someone who actually reads Lenormand. Feel free to make it brutal and comment on how it was a nice reading but not very long. First times are supposed to be accompanied by a bit of shame.
>no, I'm not reading right now
>>
>>18006039
I can only hope and wait.

Thank you so much..
>>
>>18006051
Don't worry, keep doing your thing and don't hold yourself because of that, life can work in funny ways :)
>>
>>18006054
My life is working in a sadist way tb. H :(

Are you going to read later today?
>>
>>18006096
Sadistic ***
>>
>>18006096
Definitely, I'm in the middle of work here but will come to read in a couple of hours.
>>
>>18005663
>Altair
>Male
>Capricorn
General reading, please. Runes if you can
>>
Who wants to exchange a scry? Mine are allegorical. Respond with query.
>>
>>18006297
I'll take one about ensuring success in my career. What's your query?
>>
>>18006129
If you don't mind giving me a reading when you start reading.

There will be a marriage in the family and I got invited to attend it..
The marriage will take place in the bride's city 15 hours away from here , and I would need to leave like 3 days before the ceremony.
I said I wouldn't be able to go and everyone in the family is already throwing stones at me.
I would be in a place I don't want to be , around a lot of people I don't know .. I have not been feeling well for quite a long time , my head is a mess and so are my emotions..

What will happen if I stand my ground and don't go?
Do you think I should go?

Also , should I in the future cute the ties with my family? There are just so many conflicts and I always get caught in the crossfire.

Thank you :(
>>
File: llth_11.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
llth_11.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
Hello lovelies.

I don't have much time today. But I'll do 1 reading. Hit me up with something interesting please :)

I'd like from you:
>Name/Alias
>Favourite number
>Query

Thank you. You're awesome. Love you <3

I'll be getting to you soon. In the mean time, enjoy watching and listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfoJUeyMsOE&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>18006311
What do you consider interesting?
>>
>>18006311
bob
vision of me losing virginity
>>
>>18006317
>You <3
Anything more then "general" or "love reading pls :D" actually
>>
¨But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.¨
>>
>>18006311
JT
Has the last week changed what i believe would happen in the future? Or is this all part of the plan?
>>
File: 1411447222356.png (176KB, 473x471px) Image search: [Google]
1411447222356.png
176KB, 473x471px
>>18006328
>>
>>18006321
Heck why not, best case scenario I get to watch some hot porn.
Worst case scenario. 10 minutes of staring at plain darkness
>>
>>18006311
>Zeus
>13

So as of now I've had utter shit experiences this year with girls and have taken a step back to re-evaluate my life and personality.

I have things I need to work on and have stayed focus on this task, however, is it correct to completely step back from girls while I work on myself?

Most of the work I have to do is physical, but I feel like it was the smart move to cut girls out completely because they were all petty at the time, but now I feel like I'm making myself miss out on opportunities by only staying focused on myself.

Sorry I know I kind of just ran on like an idiot with that query, just really confused if I should forge ahead on this path or make a small tweak to it.
>>
>>18006323
Yes, those are boring as hell. Well, looks like you've already got one...it's not so hot, but enjoy...

>>18006328
I already live in California; I'm well-prepared for hell. Besides, I'll get to see all of my fellow Californian there.
>>
>>18006311
AT
Who am I?
>>
>>18006305
I saw a great white shark swimming in the ocean and only that. The shark was not attacking anything, or seemed particularly hungry, but a shark is a shark and is terrifying to those around them. The leisurely swim of the shark I saw suggests to me that you must present yourself as a force to be reckoned with but not too overtly dangerous. Don't show others the extreme extent of your deadliness but remember to give them something to fear about you as well as show how peaceful you can be at rest. It's weird to say but the shark didn't really have the empty, mindless look we see on most sharks. To me it seemed like it had a thoughtful look it ins eyes as it swam at its slow, leisurely pace. I think this means to be aware of who you are vicious to, some you may strike at may not be all the deserving or bite you in the ass later. The water was also sort of a dark, sad looking kind of blue with little fast streams of bubbles around the shark from the ground. I think the color emphasizes to remember to be thoughtful. I had to look up the meaning for the bubbles but apparently bubbles can serve as a spiritual metaphor for life. Life is fragile as well as it is fleeting. Since there was quite many little, fast paced ones coming around the shark this suggests to me, again, that it might bite you in the ass if you eat or attack the wrong person. Just remember to plan your attacks wisely, I suppose. When I tried to delve for more images I just got different angles of the shark and bright white light shutting me out.

My query is: What do you see happening with me and my love interest this month if anything?
>>
File: Konachan.com - 224480 sample.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 224480 sample.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>18006321
I’m seeing a rabbit. It’s chewing on some grass. It looks at you, takes one more bite, and then hops away. It goes behind a tree. The tree is really tall, like really really tall. At the top there’s a girl in typical Japanese schoolgirl uniform. She’s eating an apple. She looks down on you and smiles and waves. You wave back. You want to get there and try to climb the tree, but it doesn’t quite work out. You decide to climb an easier tree first and from there work your way back to her. Now I’m seeing a big arm chair. It’s just standing there in front of the fire place, empty. I see boots in the snow. The feet enter the house. The old man they belonged to sits down in the chair and reads a book. Now I’m seeing parking spaces from above, there’s only one car. A black bird descends from the sky. The bird captures a worm to feed it’s young. Now we’re getting into the actual good stuff. I see you fucking a blondie (But that doesn’t have to mean you lose your virginity to a blonde girl per say) You’re doing a great job, she’s screaming loud and has her legs bend around your back. You’re doing it on the bed, but on the floor next to you is a yin/yang symbol slowly spinning around. I see you looking at an alarm clock. As if you only have this much time, or you don’t want it to end, either one of those. Now I’m seeing a woman standing in the doorway, nature and beauty behind her. The landscape stretches far and wide, but you decide to take her by the arm and guide her inside.

As a side note, Penny also said yes when I asked her will Bob ever lose his virginity. I hope this gave you some hope, some insight. Wish only the best for you. Have a wonderful day. Take good care of yourself. Lots of love. Good luck in whatever you’ll do next. And peace <3
>>
>>18006388
based reading
was it the same women I was screwing that was in the doorway?
thank you
>>
File: 04.jpg (75KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
75KB, 500x710px
I'll be doing only 5 readings this time, sadly I had a tiring day and can't do more than that.
Give me a direct query (no general or "when" please) and your gender.

>>18006096
What would you like me to read for?

>>18006306
I'll do yours too, but first tell me what's your gender?
>>
Alright some quickies with Penny then

>>18006330
>Has the last week changed what i believe would happen in the future?
Yes
>Or is this all part of the plan?
Don't know/don't wanna answer

>>18006343
is it correct to completely step back from girls while I work on myself?
Penny gives me a subtle nope

>>18006354
Who am I?
Penny doesn't know lol
You may reformulate that for a series of YES/NO questions if you'd like

I hope this was useful for all of you. Have a wonderful day. Take care. be awesome. I love you. Peace <3

Alright dearies. I'll continue doing a few more YES/NO readings with Penny. Just a few. Hit me baby
>>
>>18006424
Im male
I was the girl one
>>
>>18006424
Male
What does M want with me?
>>
>>18006428
Female
Will I meet my next bf this year?
>>
>>18006424
female
what do you see happening between me and my crush next few months?
>>
>>18006424
Will K and I get back together, will I marry him?
Female
>>
>>18006424
male

Can you tell me something about my future partner.
>>
>>18006412
Actually no. They looked different. Though it could be the same in reality
>>
>>18006437
>Will I meet my next bf this year?
Penny says no

Sorry for ya. Try and beat the odds. Lot sof love. I wish only the best for you. Good luck in whatever you do in life. Take care. And Peace <3
>>
>>18006385
>calculated viciousness
This is good advice, as I was considering doing something absolutely brutal that might send a competitor into poverty. Admittedly, I still want to do it for the sake of revenge, but I'll try to make sure I stay out of legal trouble.

>love interest
I see a girl dressed like Bo Peep, in that really heavy clothes. A man dressed in Victorian garb gives a small bow and then moves on. The whole Victorian thing screams of innocence and ritual, with little more than flirtation going on.

I then saw a...well, it's a golden ball I usually see when I do occult scries. That's the game-changer. I'm not saying to use a will-breaking spell (good gods, no), but there is an esoteric advantage that can be exploited. I saw a mirror. It seems your own scrying might be of benefit to you. Read intentions and follow your intuition. You're normally not supposed to read for yourself (especially scrying) unless you're very good, but it's might be of some benefit. Either that or maybe you can just appeal better based on that part of yourself.
>>
>>18006311
Ava
Why do I keep seeing him in my sleep? He's a shitty person and I'm pretty sure I've managed to cut him out.
>>
>>18006428
female
Does he love me as much as he says
>>
>>18006428
Male
Should I text her?
>>
>>18006448
Thank you! More time for myself! <3 Lots of love.
>>
File: llth_07.jpg (103KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
llth_07.jpg
103KB, 540x361px
>>18006449
>Does he love me has much has he says
He does :)

Hope this gave you some confidence. Have a wonderful day. Do something different but stay awesome. Lots of love. May your life be filled with joy and happiness and Peace <3
>>
>>18006428
Do I need give name to pendylum before I start using it?
>>
>>18006452
>>18006460
>>
>>18006451
Yikes sorry, didn't see >>18006428
will rephrase:
I see him in my sleep despite him cutting me out completely. Does he still care about me?
>>
23 M Scorp

Is she the one?
>>
>>18006463
>>18006460
thankyou
>>
File: Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_373.jpg (98KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_373.jpg
98KB, 1024x1024px
>>18006456
>Should I text her?
Yeah, you should

>Do I need give name to pendylum before I start using it?
Penny says Dunno.
I say, Naw, you don't have to, I just like to

Hope this was helpful to you. Have a great day. Do something different. Enjoy the little things. Good luck in whatever you do. I love you. Peace <3
>>
>>18006450
I'm glad it was relevant. And damn, that sounds brutal. I hope that competitor deserves it. Good luck.
>>
File: llth_03.jpg (147KB, 723x1105px) Image search: [Google]
llth_03.jpg
147KB, 723x1105px
>>18006467
>I see him in my sleep despite him cutting me out completely. Does he still care about me?
Penny thinks not. But maybe you still care about him

>>18006471
>Is she the one?
Very subtle yes.
I'd personally interpret that as a "don't know, but just give it a shot"

I hope that was of any insight. May lots of good stuff enter your lives. Stay awesome. Smell some nice flowers. I wish only the best to you. I love you. peace <3
>>
File: llth_19.jpg (102KB, 1028x778px) Image search: [Google]
llth_19.jpg
102KB, 1028x778px
Alright that's it for today folks

Good night. I love you guys <3
Peace!
>>
File: 03.jpg (113KB, 400x760px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
113KB, 400x760px
>>18006306
While I was shuffling I felt very odd, there's a lot of tension on you, so a reading if you decided to stay, since I don't know your gender I'll make it generic:
You'll be able to remove this blockage from a woman that is being a hindrance for you, I believe she's the one making the biggest stress, but the thing is, this event is important, would actually help improve your reputation within the family though you're feeling emotional, you'll lose more if you stay. Regarding cutting ties, you'll be able but not soon dear, some time will pass until things clear up, but you will have a good friend that is going to help you and bring the solution to start over, don't give up.

>>18006431
What's your question?

>>18006433
>What does M want with me?
M seems to be acting smart to have you help them grow in their ambition.

>>18006439
>what do you see happening between me and my crush next few months?
I have the feeling you asked me this before yesterday, didn't you?

>>18006440
>Will K and I get back together, will I marry him?
This is also a familiar read but I see you starting something new with somebody else and you'll remain friends with K.

>>18006441
>Can you tell me something about my future partner.
There are actually two potential partners for you that it's going to take some long time to show up, there's some hecticness around your love life by now to be certain.
>>
>>18006514
Serena you new here?
Welcome <3
>>
>>18006514
>M seems to be acting smart to have you help them grow in their ambition.
Who are "them"?
>>
>>18006439
>>18006514
no I didnt. its a popular question
>>
Anyone wanna trade readings?
>>
>>18006514
Thanks and Have a nice day
>>
>>18006514
You already answered my question Serena , haha..

Should have Said I was the one asking for a reading instead of talking about the previous reading I had from you , sorry

Everyone is making a big stress about it... Its just a marriage ffs.

What would happen if I go? I can't see anything good there , will probably only feel worse.

>Don't give up.
Its hard to Keep faith ,:(

Thank you so much
>>
>>18006428
Will he msg me
Will I sleep with him
Will he use me
Will he be my next bf
>>
I haven't read online before(very accurately in person though) and I'm at an unfamiliar reading environment, but if anyone wants to chance it, I'll try a few and possibly more if I'm reading clearly. Needed:

Name/Nickname
A random interesting fact about anything

Thank you, and hopefully I'm accurate so I can read more!
>>
>>18003535
>male
>aleister
>>
>>18006492

Thank you
>>
>>18006514
Could you tell me about any guys that I could potentially be marrying?
female/cancer
>>
>>18006542
Tatit
Male
The oldest form of an alcoholic beverage is made out of honey
>>
>>18006542
Rose
Female
Coral reefs provide most of our o2
Will romance come to me before the end of the year?
>>
>>18006542
R
Male
When I find something that i'm determined to do. I'm stubborn.
What do you see if I meditate all day? Thanks.
>>
>>18006552
>guys
>s
>>
>>18006542
Jonathan
Male
The White House held its first 4th of July party in 1801.
General reading, or if not doing that. What should about I do with this potential new GF?
>>
>>18006542

Nick
Male
Calcium is needed for your muscles to move. If you don't have calcium then your body breaks down your bones in order to acquire it. That's why you need to drink milk your entire life if you are able.

General reading.
>>
>>18006428
Male

Will I have kids?
>>
>>18006542
>Name/Nickname
Chris
>Gender
M
>Age
>A random interesting fact about anything
That the Rothschilds were(maybe still) a bunch of inbred. For the sake of keeping their wealth, they used to fuck each others in between family and expand like that

Can i get a general reading please?
>>
>>18003535
Male
Sulik
>>
>>18006563
lmao
What should I do about this potential new gf?
>>
>>18006542
Xristian
Male
Wicca is actually a pretty recent religion

Will I have children?
>>
File: kojima27.jpg (66KB, 450x629px) Image search: [Google]
kojima27.jpg
66KB, 450x629px
>>18006520
Hi Kaiko thank you <3

>>18006522
>Who are "them"?
"M" don't know if it's a he or she, sorry :P

>>18006439
>>18006523
>what do you see happening between me and my crush next few months?
Ok no problem, I just had the exact same words so it confused me, let's see what it's in store then:
A deception will make you walk away from him and his demanding behaviour and start flirting with someone new that seems to be more sincere, but still you'd feel divided between them two and will likely choose the second that seems more like a family type of guy.

>>18006528
You too, hope it helped.

>>18006535
Oh sorry, my brain is slow tonight
And yeah I know how you feel, I skipped a wedding last year and still feel odd about it, so you better avoid some stress on your own, just agree with them and make some peace for the time being, in another town, knowing a different place and meeting new people.

OMG!!!
You're not going to believe the cards I've got
>Gentleman, Clover & Lady
If you go, you might meet someone... I should take a pic of this, not shitting you but my phone is bad for taking pictures, remember I said meeting someone in an event? That could be your chance. But I don't want to give you false hopes either saying the girl I read is really going to be there, still you're going losing more staying than going from what I've gathered in the first reading, so why not trying something different and stay away from the trouble letting new and exciting things to happen?
>>
>>18006580
Oh, M is a girl haha
I just don't know what kind of ambition is this.

Thank you <3
>>
>>18006552
I'm sorry I'm done for tonight, feeling drained already :(
>>
>>18006561
Wouldn't there be numerous potentials? I've never really believed the notion of soulmates. But if there is one guy destined to me with me, I'd like to know that too.
>>
>>18006585
Oh, ok. That's fine. I'll catch you another time :) Go get some rest.
>>
>>18006584
Well she wants some of your inspiration to be stable, something that can help her in the long run
>>
>>18006580
No problem , I should have phrased it better but my brain is off..

I guess? If I go , I will probably feel way more disconnected with them than I do now.
As my ex gf used to say ' If you can't stop the rape at least try to enjoy it'

That sounds great ,huh?
But meeting someone 15 hours away is the same as being alone and I doubt I would be in a suitable mood to meet anyone.

Thank you so much for your time..
Hope you have a nice rest.
>>
>>18006542
Rach
Female
Violin strings were made solely from sheep gut until approx the 1900s

A reading about my relationship please?
>>
>>18006542
Madi
Female
There are 8 species of bears.

Will me and her ever be friends again?
>>
>>18006542
Sulik
Male
When i was a kid i usually shot my pellet rifle but one day inna normal day i almost shoot myselft in the feet cuz my rifle was old as fuck.
>>
>>18006542
Sterling
male
They hand out condoms in the athlete village at every olympics
>>
>>18006542
Amanda
Female
Macromedia coldfusion 5 (released in 2001), and microsoft sql server 2000 are still actively used on the internet by many websites.

Is there any hope for assistance with getting out of this funk i've been stuck in (If so any kind of insight on that, or timeframes?), or will i end up shunned by even more people thinking i'm anti-social?
>>
>>18006542
I apologize I couldn't read. Something came up out of nowhere
>>
>>18006902

It's all good. Life is an adventure that way.
>>
Male Scorpio

Should we do the prank?
>>
>>18006542

Alex
Male
Rojava is using a LibSoc Ideology

Is their any hope with M? I feel lt's all over now.
>>
Hey ya'll I'm here to learn Cartomancy, I'm a n00b in training so I can't guarantee accuracy or a thoroughly written response but hey this is all fun n games, right? Ask me anything!
>>
>>18007014
Ill give it a go.

Male

Will i be satisfied with the new job i was offered just recently?
>>
>>18007014

Male
Leo

How do I do the most of what I want and need to accomplish?
>>
who wants to trade?
>>
20/F

Will I ever get my healing ability back?
>>
>>18007033
I will trade!
>>
>>18007037
question?
>>
>>18007014
>>18006867
>>
What is your ideal partner like /div/?
>>
>>18007040
I would like a love reading for the man I'm currently seeing :) what's your question? I'm learning Cartomancy so I'm sorry I can't promise you a thorough ornavy rate reading but I hope I can help in some way... :)
>>
>>18007048
***thorough or very accurate
>>
>>18007014
>>18006761
>>
>>18007014
Male/24/Virgo
A relationship reading for me and my crush please.
>>
You / Him / Union Significator: 2 of cups Rev / 3 of Swords / Knight of Pentacles Rev
Forces in favor / Forces against: Ace of Swords / 10 of Wands Rev
What he likes / How to exploit it: Knight of Wands Rev / The Empress Rev
Outcome: 4 of Pentacles Rev

You're putting a lot of effort into this relationship with a harsh person who treats you coldly and has brought you pain. This relationship is pretty lackluster. I think you guys are together at this point just because you are used to it. It's one of those relationships where you've probably been together for a while and aren't happy with each other but are together just because you don't know what it's like not being together. It's a boring, practical routine for you both.

You guys know how to talk to each other alright and communicate often but you are avoiding what really needs to be said. He needs to stop treating you like shit and this relationship needs to stop feeling like a chore. Relationships and boyfriends are supposed to make our lives better, not be considered a burden. One or both of you may be feeling this way. I would suggest couples counseling if you really want to salvage this.

He sounds pretty insecure, to be quite honest with you. He likes it if you act jealous and needy for him. He wants you to pine and act like you need him. You need to act dependent on him if you want to please him, going against your true nature. Bottle up your true feelings and intentions and act jealous just to please him.

Yeah. I really would go to couples counseling because this relationship sounds really dysfunctional. Even if its' uncomfortable the only way to improve this relationship is to actually go outside both of your comfort zones. It's not going to get better on its' own and on the current path it seems like its' just going to get worse. You guys are going to become even more dependent on each other. It's dysfunctional all around..

Feedback is appreciated. My question is a love reading for next week.
>>
>>18007048
>18007087
>>18007087
>>
>>18007025
>Will i be satisfied with the new job i was offered just recently?

I pulled ace of clubs, 10/jack/2/7/queen of diamonds, 10 of hearts, queen of clubs... I feel "yes!"

Let's see what they might mean:
Queen of Diamonds & Queen of Clubs: a blonde and a brunette, QOD refers to a gossipy, flirtatious, sophisticated, witty and possibly wealthy woman in your life... QOC refers to a woman with authority and power, maybe a friend or family member. Sociable, outgoing, friendly, charming, but moody.

Jack of Diamonds: You? A light haired young man, may feel anxious or confused.

Ace of Clubs: Health. Wealth. Happiness. A card of letters and communication, such as texts, phone calls, emails...a string desire for knowledge. May represent extraordinary talent, new beginnings, original thinking...may indicate financial gain or recognition.

2 and especially 10 of diamonds are some of the best cards to draw for financial success but the 7 of diamonds appearing is also a warning about where you invest that money and how you spend it...to be cautious and avoid overspending, gambling, lending out money etc. And ppl may be jealous of the money youre making our use you for it...it seems though that this job offer will benefit you greatly in terms of finance!

10 of hearts: a social occasion, party, or marriage... good news concerning a large gathering of people!

Well I hope this helped :) thanks for letting me practice and good luck with whatever you choose! Take care :)
>>
>>18007014

Female

Will there ever be a time when I don't destroy myself physically and emotionally for the awful choices I continue to make?
>>
>>18007030
>How do I do the most of what I want and need to accomplish?

King of Spades: You? A man of authority and leadership, ambitious, with dark hair. A card of justice. Concerns legal matters and business. Sharp, witty, intelligent.

Ace, 3, and 8 of Spades: death, rebirth,change, transformation. An ending or loss, but a great and fresh new beginning...current problems may soon be resolved. A new relationship may begin. Also feelings of fear, indecision, and stress. A troubling situation that has occurred, but the ace and 8 seems to be saying is will be over soon. 8 of Spades is a card of hard work and dedication to one's tasks. Feelings of opposition from others. Having to choose between work or friends, feelings of dissapointnent... through hard work the troubles you are currently facing will soon be overcome and lead you to your new beginning.

7 and 8 of Diamonds: money coming your way and financial gains. Start budgeting and saving your money, be cautious of and avoid over spending or unnecessary spending on this you don't need...good luck and good fortune in money matters, just be responsible with it!

6 and Ace of Hearts: a desire for love and affection. A new relationship may begin. If in one, this is a good omen. Good news coming from friends or family members. An ending of disputes. The establishment of a home. Feelings of harmony. A time to overcome obstacles and make progress towards goals...

Pretty good spread for your future :) sorry I couldn't properly answer your question but maybe you will find something useful in the cards I pulled...thank u for letting me practice reading with you :) best of luck in all your endeavors!
>>
>>18007110
Female, 26
What could or would happen this year with a guy that is my boss in the office? Or maybe a message about what should I do or something.
>>
>>18007163

Thank you very much. That tells me what it is that I need to do, actually.
>>
>>18007014
Male
Leo

Is all the trouble and fighting going to work itself out with my girlfriend Anhalie?
>>
>>18007042
>Is there any hope for assistance with getting out of this funk i've been stuck in or will i end up shunned by even more people thinking i'm anti-social?

10 and 6 of Spades: 10 is feelings of fear, grief and worry... health issues or unwelcome news...but combined with 6 speaks of tiny improvements and small victories. U may be facing conflict and issues within yourself or others. To solve your problems you must look inwards to determine what you're doing to yourself that's holding you back from achieving what you desire.

8 of Diamonds: a card of gains, could be financial but in feeling with you its emotional. Success on the horizon, good luck and good fortune coming your way.

6 of Hearts: a card of peace, love, and harmony in your future. A very, very good omen. I believe it's saying there is hope, and you will achieve all that it is that you desire... :)

Good luck and thank you for letting me learn and practice with you! Best of luck in all your endeavors!
>>
File: Oracle-Dota-2-Wallpaper-2[1].jpg (93KB, 874x551px) Image search: [Google]
Oracle-Dota-2-Wallpaper-2[1].jpg
93KB, 874x551px
Doing 2 readings.

Nickname and genders of those involved and
a specific question
>>
>>18007221
Berg
M
Do I have to finish my degree? What are the benefits if I do?
>>
>>18007221
Fatal/M
J/F
will our relationship recover?
>>
>>18007221

Mwu
Male

Have I been involved in this back alley nonsense for too long? Or can I still get out?
>>
>>18007050
>Will me and her ever be friends again?
4 of Hearts: protection. Feelings of security. Indication of commitment, weather from friends or family. A happy family and social life. A strong foundation for love in your future...

I also pulled a card for new beginnings, so I feel the answer is "yes"! Thank you for letting me learn and practice with you :)
>>
>>18007014
If you up to one more.
How will my interview go tomorrow?
Thanks.
>>
>>18007230
So many paths to choose. It could go either way.

You do not have to do anything in life but I can tell you that you would be a lot happier if you finished your degree. It will enable you to keep up the charade in your mind that you are doing something right even if you're doubting what you are doing now because you are following the standards our society sets for us (aka go to college, get degree, get job). You would feel like a failure and the disappointment would crush you if you choose not to finish your degree. It would be a catastrophe to you and those around you as well and would be a sudden, massive upheaval in your life that does not seem all the most pleasant.

Yes, it will be hard finding a job with whatever degree you have, and the job you do find it will not pay well. But believe me: you will find a job in the long run or a project that will allow you to use your artistic talents and thrive as a human being. You didn't fuck up as badly as you think you did.
>>
>>18007273
Okay then.
>>
>>18007109
This is not me and him, we recently started seeing each other and we're still in the new and exciting, passionate, highly sexual loving phase...this does however sound exactly like him and his ex-girlfriend, they still live together as room mates and your reading seems outstandingly accurate! The cards I pulled for your reading are:
>Love reading for next week:
Travel, happiness, good fortune. A faithful, honest, respectable youthful person, who has your best interests at heart, helpful, thoughtful, supportive, a brunette. Another youthful person, dreamy and romantic, light haired, a lover, a best friend. Love given, but the desire for more, wishing for a deeper abss more intense love. A healed relationship. The attending of Social events or parties. A passionate meeting with a charming or alluring person. Changes, separation... may not be long lasting? Indecision between 2 or more love interests...a lack of commitment? My last pulled card is a card of messages and communication, a message of a union...

Thanks for reading for me :) and thank u for letting me practice with you! Good luck next week!
>>
>>18007231
There is too many setbacks. Now is not the time to be wistful. If it does happen to recover, things will be not as pleasant as they used to be. There's also the fact that at least one of you are not willing to fight for this relationship and that will hinder the recovery of your relationship.
>>
>>18007014

Male 18
Will I benefit more if I go to Iceland or Maine when it comes to achieving my goals?
>>
>>18007281
thanks
>>
>>18007236
thanks so much :)
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Im shit but might do some general "readings "
Post eyes
>>
Amber/Hazel
Female
Name sign? (is this right?) V

Will I ever get my healing ability to work again?
>>
>>18007378
Blue
Female
Virgo
>>
>>18007378
Dark Brown
Male
Virgo
>>
>>18007378
Blue
Female
Gemini
>>
>>18007391
>>18007396
>>18007402
Do you read. I said post eyes.
>>18007378
>>
File: 20160602_010658.jpg (37KB, 490x416px) Image search: [Google]
20160602_010658.jpg
37KB, 490x416px
>>18007378
Pic is my eyes, a greyish-blue
Male
Libra (Or libra/virgo cusp if we want to get specific)
>>
File: Photo on 5-29-16 at 11.35 AM #3.jpg (16KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-29-16 at 11.35 AM #3.jpg
16KB, 270x200px
>>18007378
no name
female
Aries
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18007642
>>
>>18007378
female
cancer
I hope its not too blurry
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18007439
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.