[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 40

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17999470
>>
20/f/Leo
Will I experience romance before next year?
>>
24/m/aries

Will I ever be with my crush?
>>
File: putin_fingers_lg.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
putin_fingers_lg.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
>>18001014
You can experience romance right now
>>
19/F

I've just seen a face I can't forget the time or place we just met and he's the guy for me but he's too out of my league. Will me and him be more than just a dream?
>>
21/f/Taurus

Does my crush think of me in a romantic way?
>>
First timer here
19/F/Aquarius
Will I escape the friend zone with the guy I'm romantically interested in, in 2016?
>>
>>18001028
Why is he "out of your league"?
>>
>>18001028
>out of my league
Gurl, enough of that stinkin' thinkin'.
>>
>>18001061
>>18001067
Extremely attractive.
>>
>>18001074
So?
>>
Seems like all the women and all the love/crush readings are coming out of the woodworks.
>>
>>18001088
wat?
>>
>>18001088
C r u s h
>>
>>18001088
It's Saturday night in murrica
>>
>>18001074
Every girl I've dated or been interested has said that about me. I know I missed out on a few chances because the girl thought I was out of her league and I hold back or think that they are the one out of my league. Take a chance, maybe he's not out of your league

>>18001088
It's just the usual trolls, including a few readers. You have to pick and chose readings
>>
>>18001091
Just seems like there's lots of females querants tonight/today.
>>18001100
C R U S H
R
U
S
H
>>18001103
Ahhh that'd explain it. I lose track of time what with night shifts
>>18001104
Trolls actually come into these threads? I didn't think we were worth the effort to be frank.
>>
What will my wife look like and be like? Also when will I meet her?

25/M/Scorpio
>>
>>18001179
Short hair of some light shade, slightly masculine look, too much make-up. 4 months until you meet. She will be healing from heart break. She will be of earth-like personality (kind, practical, frugal, work-oriented, really enjoys luxury but can be pleased without it, etc.) but more youthful in spirit.
>>
>>18001158
>>18001158
They are all over /x/. It's summer here so high school is out and the kids have nothing to do but "team Valor swag xD" and troll online.

They do , and some readers troll without their trip on. I was going to start reading weeks ago but there's no point now haha. I just read in person
>>
>>18001028
I sincerely hope I'm not the only one who caught the a Beatles reference. Even if it's an air-query, I like the way you phrased it. I would read it for you, but I'm in no mood for love queries.

Tell you what: I'll read anything except love for a reader who reads this query.
>>
>>18001196
People troll here all the time; the summerfag myth is just a myth. And this place has been a shithole for a long time, so there's that too.
>>
>>18001088
well some of us are lonely -_-
>>
>>18001088
Well, it's Saturday night/Sunday morning, I was board and I had a query. :/
>>
>>18001196
>brace yourself, Summer is Coming
I guess that makes sense. I'd say people are just in a mischief mood these days, and that it's not entirely a summer thing
>>18001205
Oh don't worry anon, I'm right there with you
>tfwnogf
>>
>>18001195
>short hair

Glorious, that is the greatest thing that can be asked for.
>>
Hi /div/.

So I sold my soul the other night. That night I had a very vivid surreal dream, it was the first time I've ever experienced a lucid dream.

Could someone please read me and tell me what this thursday has in store for me? Or even the months to come?

22/M/Sagittarius.
>>
>>18001247
>I sold my soul
You're a special kind of retarded
>>
>>18001247
Why would someone do this? The sheer fact that someone/something is willing to purchase it should give you pause to consider just how valuable it must be.
>>
>>18001209
Thanks Empath, you are very kind fellow.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 400x400px
>>18001270
Y-you're welcome? Not sure what I did but okay.
>>
>>18001203
It wasn't this bad a few months ago. It's a joke now.
>>18001209
It's ok, I just think of the day when "reality" hits for them. Winter is coming for sure

>>18001205
>>18001209
This is /div/, so no gf/bf is a common bond
>>
Male
Aries

Will I ever be with my crush?
>>
>>18001295
>This is /div/, so no gf/bf is a common bond
Too true. Hell, I'd imagine these threads would have only 1/3rd of the traffic it does if there was no love queries so as a reader is guess it keeps me needed which feels really nice.

I do like feeling like I'm wanted
>>
26/F/Sagittarius

Will I ever going to date anyone? Will I get married? Will I have children?
Do I have a chance with with crush? He has a girlfriend.
>>
21/M/Cancer
I feel very depressed. Don't give me the routine to make me not kill myself or something, I just want a reading
>>
>>18001317
>dat custom b8
>>
>>18001257

Tbh, when I did it I wasn't serious, I didn't believe in any of this. I don't think it was a mere coincidence that I suddenly had a lucid dream, I'd really like to know what I've gotten myself into or if whatever I sold my soul too will hold up its part of the bargain.
>>
>>18001315
Definitely. You might respond to some trolls but you'll help people actually looking.

>>18001299
Have you tried the irc? I'm sensing they want to read this.
>>
>>18001344
Where's the IRC? Why would they want to see this?
>>
>>18001344
>shitting on the IRC that much

Frankly the IRC is in a better state compared to the thread. No need to shit on it that badly, you.
>>
>>18001367
It is for sure, I actually like the irc. He's asked a few times so I was directing him towards a place he could get an answer hopefully. I guess my post seemed ironic? My apologies.
>>
>>18001367
>anon doesn't know how to read location energy
I've been to cursed buildings that have better energy than the irc
>>
>>18001378
It did seem like it. While there may be some people who could legitimately read this, the way you pointed out a rather usual ''love'' reading and direct it to the IRC just makes one think. My apologies as well if you didn't mean anything bad.

>>18001380
Sure you have, buddy. The likely reason why it would even feel remotely negative is the fact that it sometimes has a person or two blow up and spill all negativity in there. And I don't mean in the shitposting way.
>>
>>18001391
No apology needed, it definitely came off that way. My energy and thoughts are kind of "distracted" or consumed now, so my posts and other written text aren't coming out all that clearly. I have stayed away from the irc while fixing it.
>>
22/mtf
Why do I suck at life?
>>
>>18001422
>mtf
I can venture a guess
>>
>>18001430
Fair enough.
>>
>>18001419
It's alright. I'm myself trying to fix up things on my own end, so I may seem a bit too confrontational. So it's not just you who's suffering from this. Good luck with that, you.
>>
>>18001456
You were fine, so no worries! I'm sorry you are dealing with it as well. Good luck to you as well, and good vibes also.
>>
File: catch u on the fizzy wizzy bro.jpg (19KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
catch u on the fizzy wizzy bro.jpg
19KB, 236x330px
yo wiggity what up m'peeps i got a fortune iwanna know!
m'name!:
dylan!
m'gender!:
male!
m'age!:
23!
m'starm'sign!:
aquarius
m'quest!:
will life ever get any better or should I just fucking kill myself and get it over with?

thanks bros!!
>>
>>18001527
I'll read for you just because I found your approach amusing, and because you seem like you could use some reassurance.

Give me awhile.
>>
File: Cover.png (115KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
115KB, 576x576px
I need to see something that you personally like - could be an image, a poem or even a single word.

I will do at least ten readings.

My method combines stochasticity and numerology.

You can ask a specific question or general advice.
>>
>>18001573
truth

should i try and contact my friend or wait?
>>
>>18001573
Love. That's a bit to be expected really, but that's what I've grown to like.

What should I do? I feel like I'm pushed against the wall, and the one in front of me is my own self, and yet at the same time it feels like something or someone is trying to harm me with a curse or a spell or anything.

Tell me, what's exactly plaguing me so badly? Is it my own self, or is it somebody else?
>>
>>18001573
tristeza (sadness in spanish)
How do i get my crush to like me? Is there even a chance with him?
>>
>>18001583
You need to think of all the ways you could contact them and choose the best. It's up to you how you choose to reintroduce yourself - through a letter, an email, a phone call, an instant message or something unusual or innovative. The way they perceive your message will largely determine their feelings and reaction to it. All that being said, I am leaning toward yes - but only once you have identified the best method to do it.
>>
>>18001573
Sailing to Byzantium
That is no country for old men. The young
In one another’s arms, birds in the trees
—Those dying generations—at their song,
The salmon-falls, the mackerel-crowded seas,
Fish, flesh, or fowl, commend all summer long
Whatever is begotten, born, and dies.
Caught in that sensual music all neglect
Monuments of unageing intellect.

An aged man is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clap its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress,
Nor is there singing school but studying
Monuments of its own magnificence;
And therefore I have sailed the seas and come
To the holy city of Byzantium.

O sages standing in God’s holy fire
As in the gold mosaic of a wall,
Come from the holy fire, perne in a gyre,
And be the singing-masters of my soul.
Consume my heart away; sick with desire
And fastened to a dying animal
It knows not what it is; and gather me
Into the artifice of eternity.

Once out of nature I shall never take
My bodily form from any natural thing,
But such a form as Grecian goldsmiths make
Of hammered gold and gold enamelling
To keep a drowsy Emperor awake;
Or set upon a golden bough to sing
To lords and ladies of Byzantium
Of what is past, or passing, or to come.

I would like general advice on love.
>>
>>18001588
You wish to break free, but you can never accomplish that. The reason? There is nothing to break free from. You are being trapped by existence itself - trapped within yourself. That cannot be avoided. Most people are just distracted away from it. You must accept it and deal with it by finding and capturing the feeling of transcendence whenever you can find it - whether small things or big.
>>
File: NO.png (299KB, 1576x966px) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
299KB, 1576x966px
>>18001573
My interest in women never went above me wanting to put my genitals inside of them and I get somewhat of a panic attack at the thought of dating anyone, should I bother trying to ''fix'' this because I am neutral at the thought of never being in a relationship just scared of missing out maybe.
If you don't want to answer relationshit stuff, who is the son of the forest and odin? Where is he right now?
>>
>>18001573
Life

is there anything I should/need to know?
>>
>>18001631
It's horrible to live like this. Being trapped in one's self, trying to connect to the world, barely feeling the body, let alone the world around. Forgetting is impossible, for I don't allow myself to forget. Maybe it would be a good idea, but at the same time I should perhaps be aware that there's nothing to break free from.

Still though, I appreciate it. You're quite on point with what you said.
>>
>>18001593
It seems counterintuitive, but limit his exposure to yourself. Talk to him once while being your best to make an impression, then wait at least a few days before you do it again. You will stimulate his curiosity by giving him time to wonder.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 500x745px
>>18001573
Should I stay with him or should I go? Will things go sour if I stay?
Will the other end things with his partner soon and be with me? Is this favourable
>>
>>18001664
Here's something else I like: Persephone.
>>
>>18001619
You must develop the habit of checking out who is checking YOU out. Learn to detect interest from prospective partners instead of being oblivious to it. You can read up on the signs of romantic interest and become versed in them.
>>
>>18001573
"Never trust in a shark"

Someday I'll be reciprocated?
(in the love way)
>>
File: DSC01087.jpg (407KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01087.jpg
407KB, 1224x1632px
>>18001573
General advice please.
>>
>>18001573
I like cats

Why I'm often taken for granted?
>>
File: 1463871538320.jpg (2MB, 2178x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1463871538320.jpg
2MB, 2178x1384px
>>18001573
I like this painting.

Will I meet her again ?
>>
>>18001637
The advice to you is to "arrange" your life. To make the abstract concrete, think of your life as a room and consider its various aspects as pieces of furniture or layout. To some people it's a window into a beautiful garden, to others it's a comfy couch, and to others yet it's a stinky pile of trash. Would a relationship with someone improve or worsen your room? It might aready be perfect as it is. Think of it in these simplistic terms and you will have your answer.
>>
>>18001527
You: Seven of Wands (reversed) / The Empress (reversed) / Four of Wands
Past and Present: Six of Swords (reversed) / The Devil (reversed) / Knight of Pentacles (reversed)
Near to Distant Future: Three of Swords / Ace of Wands / Ten of Swords (reversed)

There does seem to be a low level of mental stagnation, however this seems to be intermingled with some very positive aspects. My opinion is that you have the freedom of choice in regards to your circumstances, but haven't made much of an effort to pull yourself out of this, or you seem to be stuck on what has transpired.

Another thing is that there seems to be some focus on worldly pleasures, materiality being denied. This sort of seems to me that you're in the early stages of developing cold, hard depression, but you still have some sort of grasp on things and can at least better your emotional state through force of will..

It looks like things will get worse before they get better, I think a chance for renewal is eminent, and possibly you won't feel as though you're completely at at a loss when it comes to the situation.

If I could offer some words apart from the cards, life has the benefit of being in constant motion and change. Circumstances are constantly rearranging, feelings are always fleeting. You will be in a different place a few years from now than you are at this moment, whether that be for better or worse, you will inevitably look back on yourself and see how your situation has altered. Even if things get worse, there is always the reassurance of change. Don't off yourself.
>>
>>18001573
1 7 17 37 42
Truth Nature Spirit Life
Will I find someone and have family with them?
>>
>>18001643
>>18001643
You should actively seek out things that are new and unfamiliar to you. You seem to excessively engage in repetetive behavior (habits, routine) and need to change this up. Make a point of doing something for the first time at least once every week and keep a journal documenting those experiences to keep you motivated.
>>
>>18001644
Maybe you're unable to connect with the world because most of it is always moving and shifting. Perhaps if you focus on things that stay put, like a book, an artwork, or a beautiful tree, you will find the connection you seek.
>>
>>18001664
The advice seems to be saying that you should not be making the choice of continuing your relationship or not. Perhaps you should be making another choice (education, career, family..) that is more important than this one and act accordingly when it comes to the relationship? Another possibility is that if you stay passive the situation will resolve itself on its own.
As for the other, he is too accustomed to his relationship to end it abruptly. To win him over you must convincingly demonstrate how his life would be better with you.
>>
31/f/scorpio

am I ever going to get to be in that devil's threesome I wanted?
>>
>>18001678
You are inflexible in your views on how things should be and you limit your observations of the world to a few confined areas. If you become less stuborn and more open-minded, you will have an 80% chance at being reciprocated in love.
>>
>>18001573
i'm calm,romantic, nature loving person.

When will i have romantic relationship in my life?
>>
>>18001680
There is something holding you back, but you can break through it if you make the effort and sort it out. Identify your limitations and strive to overcome them in a directed way - for example take a course if you lack a qualification. Think of yourself as swiming against the current till you reach the shore - difficult, but not impossible. You need to adjust your own motions in accordance with the motions of the river.
>>
>>18001772
do you have any suggestions?
>>
>>18001573
I like quantum physics and its theories.

Can I get a nsa affair going? I settled early with someone whom I find difficult to respect and connect with. I love him as a friend and a partner but he can't give me what I want in a romantic and/or sexual context. I think that divorce would be a waste of effort and money for what is ultimately just a slight to someone's ego.
>>
>>18001686
You need to learn how to establish and maintain boundaries. You're afraid that saying 'no' will make you seem like an unfeeling jerk, but being too accomodating will gradually turn the people around you into jerks who take you for granted. Be more like a cat! Ask favors in return and don't oblige unreasonable requests.
>>
>>18001846
yeah.. accurate. thanks a lot!
>>
File: No-No-No-Cat-Meme-02.gif (492KB, 450x302px) Image search: [Google]
No-No-No-Cat-Meme-02.gif
492KB, 450x302px
>>18001862
>learn how to establish and maintain boundaries. >You're afraid that saying 'no'
I worry too much and I hate saying "I told you so" when they don't listen and just waste my energy/time when ask for my help :(

>Be more like a cat! Ask favors in return and don't oblige unreasonable requests.
Yes thank you, I will do that, not just give without return and learn to say no.
>>
>>18001695
You are too preoccupied with her, almost obsessed, and you need to overcome that. It seems that you are able to forget about her for some brief periods of time, but then fall right back into it. You should discipline your mind's eye and assume control of your own thoughts. As for the chance of meeting her again, I'm sorry but you probably won't. Don't beat yourself about it - ideals are always superior to reality.
>>
File: 1457736344553.jpg (664KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1457736344553.jpg
664KB, 2048x1367px
>>18001573
Will I reach happiness one day ?

Here's some statue I love.
>>
>>18001769
You need to start leaving more of your life to chance. It seems you are trying to control and determine every aspect of it and that doesn't always bring optimal results. Ways you can do that are going out without any plans, making decisions by a cointoss, or pointing at a random spot on a map and visiting that place.
The odds that you will start a family with someone are around 20% - it seems low, but by then you might not even want it!
>>
>>18001839
You create barriers between yourself and others. It might be bad manners, ugly clothes, high standards or something entirely different, but you need to be aware of it and minimize it. You also need to bring some order in your life (your problem is exactly the opposite to the above person.) How soon you will find romance depends on how soon you fix these problems.
>>
File: bbb.png (1MB, 712x865px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.png
1MB, 712x865px
>>18001573
If you're still want to do reading, you could give me some advice in general?
>>
>>18001984
Nigga you stole my thang.
That's exactly the kind of image I would attach to one of my posts lol
>>
>>18001858
Design and make a stencil
http://www.instructables.com/id/Creating-Complex-Spraypaint-Stencils-by-Hand/

Look up and visit a plane wreck
http://www.wired.com/2013/04/finding-beauty-in-wrecked-and-rotting-airplanes/
>>
File: gkh.jpg (57KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
gkh.jpg
57KB, 500x331px
>>18001573
Pic is what i personally like
Why does she keep telling me she dosent love me? is that how she trully feels?
>>
>>18002003
Kek. It's funny cause I have about 700 pretty pics in folder and I chose this one
>>
File: asdvbnm,.jpg (24KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
asdvbnm,.jpg
24KB, 717x717px
>>18001573
When there is going to be woman in my life?
>>
>>18001859
Starting and enjoying the new relationship that you seek will only be possible after you change your relationship with your husband in some way. Divorce might not be the only option; he might prefer sharing you to losing you entirely. At any rate, you have to change your relationship with him before it perpetuates further and becomes even harder and more painful to do. Let him know that you're unhappy and want more.
>>
>>18001893
The advice for you is that you will reach happiness once you learn to accept and appreciate change. It seems that you are distraught by the transience of the good things in your life, but you should realize that everything is fleeting and learn to enjoy the moment for what it is.
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/buddhism/anicca.asp
If you like Japanese culture, you can read about mono no aware and wabi-sabi, which stem from the same idea of impermanence.
>>
>>18001984
Pay attention to your own choices - why do you decide to do or not do certain things? What motivates/attracts you and what bores/repulses you? WHY does it? When you find the fundamental answers to those questions you will know yourself better.
Instead of being fleetingly interested in many different things, dedicate yourself to one thing and stick to it for a while. Learn more about it, develop a deeper appreciation of its details, become an expert in it. It will be far more rewarding than briefly browsing through a hundred various things.
>>
>>18002048
That's true, he has kind of buckled on the idea of us seeing people casually outside the marriage. He's uncomfortable with it and I don't want to hurt him. But damn I am miserable.

But you're right, right now I'm just eating to suppress my misery and I'm approaching maximum blobbage. I gotta do something about us.

I'm on the case, thanks anon!
>>
>>18002028
She no longer sees you as the person she used to love. Maybe you changed, maybe she did, or maybe she just imagined you as someone different before she got to know you better. Who was it that she fell in love with? What qualities attracted her to you? If you can - and want to - truly become that person, perhaps she will love you again.
>>
>>18001573
"Da ich dich so lange nicht reden hörte, so möchte ich dir eine Gelegenheit geben."

Tell me about the barriers on my path and how to breach them.
>>
>>18002083
I'm drawing for few years, but lately I feel burn out. I didn't do finished piece for months. I'm trying to do different things beacause I'm waiting for a kick of inspiration. I feel bad about it. I want again draw nice things.
>>
2 - 5 readings.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>>
>>18002121
What kind of queries do you prefer or read well?
>>
>>18002121
David
M
Where am I? I know, sounds stupid, but it has a specific connotation.
>>
>>18002121
Eleanor
Female
How is the new work routine going to go for me?
>>
>>18002121
Lira
Female
When I will find a good bf?
>>
>>18002121
L
Male

How can I improve things?
>>
>>18002129
I prefer occult queries, but I'm not in the zone for them today, so I'll read just about anything.

>>18002131
>Where am I?
Not sure how to answer this vague query, but I'll try.

3 of Swords, reversed 2 of Swords, reversed Fool.
supported by Othala

Loss. You're at a place of loss and heartbreak, facing the inability to move forward. Your advice is The Devil and 7 of Swords: try to break free of those chains keeping you up and find something new to direct your energies into. New focus, hobbies, etc. I get the feeling you're in the middle of ..say, a storm. It'll be over soon, though.

>>18002139
King of Pentacles, Hanged Man, 6 of Swords.

It's not going to work out well for you, and you'll end up leaving / returning to whatever you were doing before.

>>18002141
>when
I can't answer when, but I'll describe your next romantic opportunity with the tarot.

The Hermit, Ace of Swords, Knight of Cups.

I hope you like nerds, because this guy seems like one hell of a nerd. He's the "alpha nerd" type - someone who knows how to hold their own and keep conversations going, but also indulges in nerdy activities and enjoys alone time. All in all, he sounds like a good dude. He may be a water sign, perhaps Pisces.

>>18002156
Single card: Temperance.

Time, patience.
>>
>>18002121
hydra
male
should i call her?
>>
File: Photo on 8-7-16 at 12.45 PM.jpg (177KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 8-7-16 at 12.45 PM.jpg
177KB, 1080x720px
How's it going, /div/? I'm doing some readings in between cleaning for the time being, so please excuse any delays. Sadly, one of my runes has become lost, so I'll be doing tarot readings with the Wildwood Tarot.

I am not yet attuned and bonded with this deck, nor have I done any readings in quite some time. So please pardon any inconsistencies and mishaps. The more feedback you give, the better I can attune myself to the warp and this deck.

That said, here's what I need to read you:
2. A simple colored shape, but it has to be something you can "feel" and jive with, something that seems like it speaks for you. For example, a purple square, a yellow circle, an orange oval, a grey octagon, a green triangle outlined with silver.

Today's readings are brought to you by Viking's Blod and Pabst Blue Ribbon. Let's do this shit!
>>
>>18002170
Fuck, I messed up.
2. Your query/queries
3. The simple colored shape.

Fucking alkyhawl.
>>
>>18002170
Orange square
Do I still have a chance with her?
>>
>>18002164
:(
>>
>>18002170
My shape: orange circle with a mustard yellow background and maybe green small triangles
>Will she come to stay in december?
>>
>>18002170
Oh Man , I missed you :( how are you doing ?!

Male
Violet snowflake

Future love reading , please.
Will I meet a qt soon?

Thank you
>>
>>18002182
What's wrong, anon? :(
>>
I want a reading

Will I ever be friends with him again?
>>
>>18002170
When there is going to be woman in my life?
Darker green circle
>>
>>18002164
Thanks for the read, I'm really scared about it now though :(
>>
>>18002164
I have been waiting for quite some time now.

I appreciate your reading , thank you.
>>
>>18002190
LOL NOPE
>>
>>18002192
I meant to put lol not that face sorry haha
>>
>>18002164
>He's the "alpha nerd" type
So hes like me! Im also water sign. Thats good. Thank you for the read!
>>
>>18002164
I'll catch you when you're down for occult queries, then.
>>
>>18002035
When you cultivate good, healthy habits and learn to go beyond your immediate desires. Transcend your ego and make choices that are good in the long term, not just for the moment and good for those close to you, not just yourself. The next time you catch yourself doubting if you're doing the right thing, try really hard to resist what feels nice and instead do what feels right.
>>
>>18002223
Shut up.
>>
>>18002095
You need to rely more on improvisation. What works in one situation will not work in another, so change your approach often. You should also be aware that the barriers you face don't stay in one place - they shift and change over time and circumstances. That can confuse you but you can also use it to your advantage. Try to find windows of opportunity when it's easiest to overcome a specific hurdle.
>>
>>18001573
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg
Will I ever be by my mother's side again, or was I damned since the very beginning? Maybe a general as well if you're up to it.
>>
Can a bad fate be avoided?
>>
File: Mexican Jumping Bean.gif (1MB, 416x310px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Jumping Bean.gif
1MB, 416x310px
Doing a few tarot reads.
Whatever.
>>
>>18002260
Have you seen final destination?
>>
>>18002266
Thom
How about a Romance reading?
>>
>>18002268
What do you want t know about romance
>>
>>18002271
How about my relationship now with a future lover versus how it would change about a year into a romantic relationship?
>>
>>18002274
>now with a future
>versus how now with a future would change
I don't even know what that means.
Screw it I'm out.
>>
>>18002277
i can trade ya a yes or no reading

can you tell me if i will talk to my friend soon?
>>
Gabriel

What should I be wary of, if anything, in regards to my relationships?

>>18002266
>>
>>18002266
Scorpio, 20
>will this winter be lonely?
and
>will I have a good time on that gathering in september?
>>
>>18002266
Is my boyfriend's ego what's getting in the way of our relationship?

female cancer, he's male cancer
>>
>>18002266
Should I put some cream in the barista's pot? Or, you know, should I ask her out or whatnot
>>
>>18002266
Is there romance for me before next year?
>>
>>18002292
Two crabs in a bucket. If one of you tried to get out.. you'd pull the other back down.
>>
>>18002170
White cross
Am I going to experience romance in the next few month?
>>
>>18002181
I've drawn the Four of Arrows, and the Five of Bows reversed.

I feel like you may have a chance, but it might require taking a step back and taking a look at yourself and what you can work on. The Four of Arrows represents rest and recuperation, while the Five of Bows represents empowerment and action.

I believe you may have something holding you back, take a small hiatus in your pursuit to work on yourself.
>>
Hey there,
I want to know if I'm any good for tasseomancy, so if you happen to be drinking a cup of tea, take a picture when you're done and show me! I would like to read in exchange of feedback.
Just be sure to tell me your gender, age and query.
>>
>>18002310
It's a matter of whether or not there is mutual respect. I'm not nearly as accomplished as him.
>>
>>18002184
The King of Arrows reversed.

This indicates a burden that needs to be dropped. Likely, this is something extra on you that you don't need, and you either need to squash the idea, or just make amends with the fact that it isn't happening, and move on.

Gods go with you, friend.
>>
>>18002170
Orange orange
Will I be with guy 1 or goy 2
>>
>>18002170
grennish oval

When I will met my lifemate?
Do I met her soon?

Or First I will must learn acteptance.
>>
File: 20160807_112117.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20160807_112117.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>18002330
Female
Where do you see things going with this person and me, and where are they now?
>>
>>18002170

>Black Triangle
>Will R be my next girlfriend? Is she actually interested in me?

Thanks reader! Enjoy your drinks!
>>
Female, 18 Aquarius
If shape needed then black star
>inb4 edgy
Will I ever get to experience the love I imagine?, is the girl I like interested in me?, she's Aquarius too, if that says anything.
Also how can I stop being a socially awkward prick hating everyone and not appreciating social relationships?
>>
>>18002366
Yo rain maker, how come you so legit? You Devine?
>>
File: 1469976410881.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469976410881.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>18000949
If you're not full of shit, guess my gender + age.
>>
>>18002384
23M
>>
>>18002384
Not even close
>>
>>18002380

Nah, as I said the last time, I just was letting energy put words in my mind to write them to you. I was allowing fate/destiny/god, whatever communicate with the people who made the questions.

It's called a "catalyst reading". I just let destiny answer your questions using me as an actualy catalyst.

It sounds simple, but apparently many people got accuarate answes. So who knows, just like Lee said, be water my friend.
>>
>>18002358
I see two figures leading towards different paths. Maybe you two have different goals? It seems that both of you are close though.

Oh god, I'm incredebly nervious. Feedback please?
>>
>>18002384
That's not what people do here, dumbass. Read the sticky and lurk. Or don't and just fuck off.
>>
>>18002384

That's not how it works, jackass. Divination is not "psychic"
>>
>>18002392
can you do a reading for me?
>>
Tarot reader here. Doing 1 card draws. Post age, sex, and question.
>>
>>18002392
I got a reading from you , you were on point.
>>
>>18002187
I'm all right, friend. Got a little burnt out, and been working 58 hours a week, so not a lot of spare time.

Seems like I accidentally drew four cards for you. Let's go with it.

Ten of Bows, Knight of Arrows reversed, the Sun of Life reversed, and the Shaman.

As far as I can tell, you may have some luck in your future love endeavors, but it won't be easy. There's a journey ahead, and it's not an easy one. There's something holding you back from achieving what you desire, and it's inside of you. Learn to shine, learn to let go, and learn to tackle whatever is in front of you. In doing this, you can exude the confidence you need to find who you want.

Cheers, friend. Gods go with you.
>>
>>18002405
18 fem
Will I end up killing myself?
>>
>>18002392
Could I please have a reading as well?
Will I encounter that girl in that gathering? I'm planning to look my best. If I encounter her, what will be her reaction?
>>
>>18002405
21 male
What will the next couple of months be like
>>
>>18002399

Sure, I'll give you a quick answer.

>>18002405
Hey reader

>22
>Male
>Is R going to be my next girlfriend?

Thanks brother.
>>
>>18002410
Drew Death. I'm sorry.
If you have to ask, you already in a way, have connected yourself to this card. Remember, you can change the course of your cards at any moment.
>>
>>18002405
Male

Will me and her end up living together like we sorta planned?

Thanks.
>>
>>18002416
Drew the Tower. A generally negative card for my readings, but not always in the long term. Are you emotionally available to R, or have you locked yourself away - or vice versa? Lean into change from your current situation. It is stagnant.
>>
>>18002414
Queen of Cups: emotions. Who is the woman in your nurturing woman in your life? Whoever she is: listen to her for advice.
>>
>>18002410
Don't kill yourself anon. If you want to talk about it, leave an email and I'll try to help you the best I can.
>>
>>18002412

Alright, make sure you understand this kinds of reading are just based on "destiny" you and I find our paths in this board and I answer a question without any info. Have faith to belive this is what your god, your fate or whatever wants to tell you to give you advice on your situation. So be open minded or gtfo bro! haha
>>18002412
I see... speakers, they are not making a single sound, wich is weird for some reason, and I feel like... hungry? But it's a special type of hungry, like when you've been for 2 weeks on a strong diet and you stay hungry all the time... I see dedication, a man trying hard. maybe too hard.

The colour red in a glass, drinks? And a sheet full of things written down... Oh! I know, it's a restaurant... a quiet one. I see a girl, in front of me, she's smiling, wearing a strong red lipstick, her makeup is light but her lips are so red, like strawberry red...

The place looks calmed... Ok... I belive you should invite this girl to a date and invite her to having dinner. But search before for the place. She looked like she liked it, she was a bit dissapointed because she expected something else, but in the end was surprised. I guess you should invite her out and relax with her.

I can't see further or anything else, I belive this was quite specific and clear. Invite her out next time. Good lucky luck.
>>
>>18002442
Ain't no woman in my life just me and my computer sir
>>
>>18002416
Not him but do you think I will be with the blonde or the black haired?
>>
>>18002443
Would do but I don't want to get tracked, you never know, thanks anyway.
>>
>>18002407
I'm glad to hear you're doing fine , mate. Wish you all the best

Why do you think it won't be easy?
My life has been a journey , Been feeling quite exhausted lately.

I know I'm not being the best to myself.. no idea how I can shine though :(

Thank you so much , really appreciate your time my man.
>>
>>18002435

Ooh... I see, well that sucks. Yeah we haven't seen eachother for a while and I was planning to start some moves on her for a while once we see eachother again face to face in a month or so.

I can speak with her via social media, but I hate to flirt and do things like that on the internet, I think it's kinda inmature, so I barely have any contact with her, she likes what I share on instagram all the time but that doesn't mean dog shit.

Could you give me one last advice based on your reading? If you can of course.

Thanks again partner.
>>
>>18002392
I don't think I've gotten one from you. I don't know if you're down to read right now, but I'm willing to trade. If you're interested, let me know your query and what kind of readings you like doing.
>>
>>18002448
Not necessarily a romantic interest.
>>
>>18002405
20 male
Can you tell me anything about my situation with this girl? Do we have a future? Or is it going to destroy me if I keep going?
>>
>>18002422
How do I change it?
>>
>>18002445
Are you still reading?
>>
>>18002451

Non. There's a brown haired girl with a blue dress in the middle. the other two girls are not on your map apparently.

Never forget about third options pal.
>>
File: 1396670079008.jpg (658KB, 1680x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1396670079008.jpg
658KB, 1680x1264px
I'm sorry for air querying but I'm not sure who would be able to do an occult query for me:

I was attacked by an entity last night, but I couldn't see it. I want to know what it was or why it did, I'm female, 28. I'll provide more details if needed.
>>
>>18002191
Two of Stones

Keep true to your path, don't back down from a challenge, and don't be afraid to get up front if you need to.

Basically, put some ass into yourself, and you can get what you're looking for in the near future.
>>
>>18002416
thank you!!!

what can i expect on the next 2 weeks??
>>
>>18002459
Yeah it's just me and my computer, no pets, no family, no friends
>>
>>18002433
Ten of Wands. You will reach the harvest of your emotional labor soon. This seems like a very clear "yes", which I rarely get. Nice!
>>
>>18002445
You are great man. Thanks
>>
>>18002461
Changing having Death linked to you would be to change your circumstances in which you want to die. Right now, you are on that trajectory, for reasons the cards didn't want to show me. Why is it you think you will kill yourself? It can be as easy as changing a job or going to a therapist, whatever will make you like life.
>>
>>18002170
Black triangle
will he come back to my life soon?
>>
>>18002170
Golden star

Is there any future with this girl or am I setting myself up for failure? Will this destroy me? Anything you can tell me about "us"(if there is such a thing) will help.

Thanks!
>>
>>18002456
Oh, that sure makes sense. I can glean as much advice as my intuition says. I would say that to break out of a tower, it is an effort. it is not easy to change your stasis. Take the time to overcome your own hatred of flirting on the internet or via phone and take action in your life. Make those moves now, and when you see her in person. Open yourself up emotionally to reap the benefits of vulnerability.
>>
File: wallhaven-199736.png (4MB, 1918x1084px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-199736.png
4MB, 1918x1084px
>>18002458

Sure, let's trade, just tell me if R and I are going to end up together at some point in the near future.

I don't mind any kind of reading, I usually ask just to take it as a pinch of salt.

I usually do "catalyst readings". these kinds of reading are just based on "destiny" you and I find our paths in this board and I answer a question without any info. Have faith to belive this is what your god, your fate or whatever wants to tell you to give you advice on your situation.

So yeah, it might sound lame but I'm getting positive feedback as odd as how it sounds lol.

>>18002462
Apparently now I am, I jus came for a small reading, but anyway I'll answer any questions you have sure, always glad to help.

>>18002473

Sweet flavour and blue ink. Also a confy moment... It's like the perfect situation a reader would wish to write down some lines for his/her next book...

It's summer, but outside is raining wich makes the whole feeling quite comfortable...

I guess you'll have easy going weeks, pretty relaxed ones, maybe you should spend more time relaxing and enjoying the end of the summer.

Take care, have fun, relax and be good. :)
>>
>>18002460
Nine of swords.
Worry, guilt, anguish. Wow. I see nightmares or sleep problems, as if that is an element in the relationship.
>>
>>18002495
Would love to have a reading from you. My question: Should I continue to pursue this dream?
>>
>>18002416
Will he fall in love with me or just use me? Can I trust him?
>>
>>18002405

should i call her?
>>
>>18002506

Blocked, somethings wrong, Not the first time I've got this feeling, with some of you I found a black void of nothing. Either it means I can't/shouldn't say nothing, or you are not letting the answes come your way.

Maybe he doesn't like you, maybe he does, but the result could be caos for bot sides, so it wouldn't be ok to tell you about it.

Sorry, try giving me some details. Maybe I can tell you more about your situation.
>>
>>18002511
m
>>
>>18002511
I drew page of cups, but I'm just going to say: my answer here is always yes.
Page of cups is generally positive though
>>
>>18002475
Awesome! :) Did it give any other details? It's ok if there aren't any.
>>
>>18002495
Thank you for being so kind...

Tell me , would cutting ties with my family be the best for me?!

Also , what's my next gf like?

Appreciate it.
>>
>>18002395

Interesting.

I worded the query in that manner so I could give you feedback on something that is immediately confirmable.

I'd say the figure is rather applicable to the present circumstances. I've gotten the impression of what it personally means to me lately. But, we really aren't that close. I don't let people into my space that easily, or at all, and the affection between us doesn't seem genuine to me at least.

As someone who has dabbled in tasseomancy before, I would have tried to have been a bit more objective when interpreting that symbol. I know that sounds weird considering it's a type of divination purely dependent on individual perspective, but it's better to not let the topic of the query cloud your judgement on certain figures. You could have been spot on if you had saw it for what it is, a going of separate ways.

However, I do think you might have some talent for this, considering that the figure really is fitting for the present circumstances. So I'd urge you to continue cultivating this skill, practice on friends and family, or here if you'd like.
>>
>>18002514
Well he's given me signs he likes me but I think he's going to ask me for fwb since we both not in good place for relationship
>>
>>18002495
I saw a mausoleum, out of which was poking a single flower. From this, I gathered that any relationship you two might have would be ruinous and intense, and that would sort of define what you two are: mutual destruction.

Let me grab my cards

In Favor / Against: King of Cups / 3 of Cups (reversed)
Projected Outcome: Death, supported by King of Swords and King of Pentacles (reversed)

You have the strength of emotions working for you, but it would be bad times; too much disagreement, likely over outside influences in each other's lives.

>Death
Hah. Well, there's some financial ruin in there, and your mind might end up becoming sharper as a result of the experience...lessons learned and such. Still, lots of ruin.

As for me, I'll take one of your catalyst readings.
>>
>>18002416
What does my future bf look like
>>
>>18002405
late twenties
female
how does J feel about me?
>>
>>18002495
19, female
will my friend situation improve?
>>
>>18002532
Thank you. I will practice more with friends.
>>
We will be contacted within 8 years. Seek high ground. Avoid the coasts and Mississippi River. I am at the beginning of my journey, but I will be ready to lead soon. Take care.
>>
>>18002542
Wheel of Fortune. Very interesting card for your question, and hard to tell what the cards are trying to say here beyond the fact that this isn't something that can be determined right now. Read up on the Wheel of Fortune and see if you can find out what it's trying to tell you.
>>
>>18002416
I met a beautiful man the other day. Do I have a chance with him?
>>
>>18002571
>tfw
>>
>>18002537

Wow, that looks like shit. Ok, I'll take it quite sad to read.

Let me try now...

I see a tired man... He's tired, and really depressed... It's like he's been running for months yet he doesn't feel he has acomplished anything at all.

I also feel nature around, like an open park, it's super hot though, it feels like a desert but it's seriously a beautiful park full of trees... But for the man it's impossible to enjoy it because he can't overcome his deep sadness...

I take it as you not being objective enough about what you are living, wich is not helping you enjoy what's around you. I recommend you to stay still for a while, relax, chill, look around you, feel greatful and thankful for what you have and enjoy what's around you.

I hope that helped somehow. Good luck buddy.
>>
>>18002605
Meh...I have a great job, but that's about it. Well, I have my occult shit, which is great. More time into that, I suppose?
>>
>>18002571
huh?
>>
I'm going meta here, it's pretty sad to see how much people has doubts about love, "will she like me", "will he like me", "is she going to be with me"... I'd say 85% of the queries I read are romantic related.

Man, it saddens me how much people can't find love in their lifes. If only it was true that there's a good woman or man for every human in this world.

>>
>>18002716
If you don't like love readings, you're gonna hate /div/, since that's 90% of the queries they give.
>>
31/f/Aquarius-Pisces
Surprise me
>>
>>18002716
Mate I had like 4 readings in the past weeks and they all told me something about women, I don't have any contact with women.

I think people just want to make a connection with love and relationships because of crazy monkey reproduction genes it's not just people asking for love and relationships readers just got it too. Must be summer time getting people all hot and bothered maybe.
>>
>>18002716
>where do you think we are.png
it's a board of shut in neets, well i'm not a neet but i never leave my home (except wotk), where there are no wimminz and i don't even remember last time i had a converstation with one
i'm ok with it
>>
>>18002740
>summer
Nope, I've been here since the very first thread, and it's always been mostly love queries
>>
>>18000949
so now the catholics got u talk in to stars huh wow talk about restardusted
>>
>>18002753
then fuck man maybe get this thread sponsored by some dating site or something because people def need some loving
>>
>>18002758
I'm surprised paranormaldate doesn't advertise here more. If people here had money, I would sell mate attraction spells here. Way too much work for too little money, though.
>>
>>18001573
Bandages
Will I get a job soon?
>>
>>18002753
>TFW you have been making love queries since the very first thread.

>>
>>18002716
Every single person would be much more happier if we were straight foward instead of playing the guessing game...
>>
>>18002774
No luck with women?
>>
Why nobody surprise me yet
>>
>>18002286

Can a reader read mine?
>>
>>18002780
Not yet , anon.
>>
>>18002785

>Make a spell so everyone in /x/ gets a couple
>We all suddently start living more happily
>People stops comming to /x/
>The board gets abandoned
>It becomes 10x better.

It's not that complicated people. Just use some white magic and shit.
>>
>>18002785
Is your problem prospecting, opening, or closing?
>>
>>18002716

Even worse is from bad relationships. Either mental or physical abuse, the lies, the cheating, the doubts...

Even when the person asking about the relationship sees the signs...It's one of those denial things cause you put so much time and effort into a relationship, you don't want it to go to waste. Or if you do it out of spite cause of a relative you don't like keeps saying it won't work and keeps putting you down about it instead of supporting.

It fucking sucks, but...that's how it usually is with bad relationships...I know from experience.
>>
File: kiritani_mirei1.jpg (170KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
kiritani_mirei1.jpg
170KB, 1600x900px
>>18001573
>>18001573
Women. Can't stop thinking about them everyday, despite avoiding anything intimate with them. What should I do overcome this?

The type of women I like in related pic
>>
23 M Scorpio

Is she the cheating type?
>>
>>18002793
Question how do I tactfully ask out some1
>>
>>18002793
I just can't really find anyone worth my time , let alone my love. :( As stupid as that might sound , I want a long and meaningful relationship , you see? I want someone I can trust ,someone I can give all my love... I want someone I can protect and feel safe with at the same time :(

Could I go out and fuck hoes ? Yeah I could , but I don't want that lul.

Other than that , I have occult problems... I think
>>
>>18002716
I agree. Are you doing more readings?
>>
>>18002832
You could have a designated hoe.
>>
File: 02.jpg (577KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
577KB, 1152x864px
Well since nobody read me, I'll do some readings, so hit me with your gender and a direct query.

Not sure how many I'd take but I'll try my best to answer as many as possible.
>>
>>18002857
Male

How's my financial future for this year?
>>
>>18002831
"Hi, I'm [name]. How's your day going?" From there, make smalltalk and start taking control of the conversation to prepare for the close.

Your best close should be determined by your level of confidence, but the best idea is to say you have somewhere to go, but you'd like to see her again, then ask for her number. Even if your plans are jacking off and watching anime (don't tell her this, obviously; just day you have to do something so you have an excuse for leaving), you have plans.

Protip: don't ask her if she wants to go out; tell her you'd like to go out with her and ask her for her number.

>>18002832
You have the same problem as me. Good luck.
>>
>>18002857
Female
Will I be with the guy I met first or second?
>>
>>18002857
Female

Is there romance before next year?
>>
>>18002857
will i achieve my objective?
>>
>>18002857
male
will i die soon? like in the next 5 years
>>
>>18002879
nice time quads btw
>>
>>18002857
Male
What does she think of me?
>>
>>18002857
Im a male
General love reading
>>
>>18002857
male

When I will met my lifemate?
Do I met her soon?
>>
>>18002864
Yeah , I know..

Good luck
>>
>>18002857
Female
Will my friend situation improve?
>>
File: 1440527276319.jpg (56KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440527276319.jpg
56KB, 600x480px
I'm doing shit readings.

I tell you whatever I want for your reading while I'm taking a shit in a public bathroom.

Either take it or leave it, this is the fastest way to get an answer. Give me your query, come on, what are you waiting for? What are you a faggot?
>>
File: 04.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>>18002863
>How's my financial future for this year?
There's a international company you might work for or some independent business that brings you a good money but you'd better be pro-active and put your heart on what you're doing to avoid any losses due to some sort of "cheating" in a dangerous scheme.
>>
>>18002912

Shit question for shit reading

Should I drop the fear and just trust
>>
>>18002912
Am i getting some pussy soon?
>>
>>18002912
Would things work out between Me and N?
>>
>>18002914

You should join the army, dude have you ever take a shit so strongly that you actually the shit got missile'd out of your ass thanks to a violent fart?

That's how you should live life, be the fart shit people need to burst.
>>
>>18002912
When is next time im gonna get laid, female, cancer.
>>
File: pollypoll.png (27KB, 512x504px) Image search: [Google]
pollypoll.png
27KB, 512x504px
Hey, my dearest friends.

I got another poll for you folks
Results of previous poll in pic related

This time: Gender distribution!
http://www.strawpoll.me/10939352

Thanks a lot for answering. I love you <3
Take care. Peace!
>>
>>18002912
Post pic of the shit
>>
>>18002950
>4chan
>>
File: 05.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
>>18002865
>Will I be with the guy I met first or second?
You have more chances with the first guy, the second seems to be looking for many options.

>>18002870
>Is there romance before next year?
Well, it depends solely on you, seems that your attitude of being chained is blocking someone to get closer

>>18002876
>will i achieve my objective?
You keep asking that though I'm not sure if it's another objective, it's better focus on doing it than poking around for answers because for now it says something that you're building up can be cut abruptly by fate and lead you elsewhere.
>>
I know this is a lot but...

Male
Michael
Taurus

Will I ever marry a woman? And will that marriage last til death?

Will I ever have gaysex?

Is A.G. an unstable abusive bipolar?
>>
>>1800291
F
Will I be with my crush
>>
>>18002857
female
future with crush
>>
>>18002973
Male
Future with my ex please
>>
>>18002857
Male
Personality reading?
>>
>>18002879
>will i die soon? like in the next 5 years
Why people like to ask me about death? You're like the 5th anon who does and I've seen others also considering suicide readings here lately, this is not good. Well, I can't lie that I've been thinking about dying as well for everything I'm going through and also a possible serious health issue it really put me down. But this isn't about me aye?

So the card I got for you is 8 of Disks, Prudence.
I'm just wondering why not think of living instead of worrying because we'll all die someday, we don't need to chase it or think of it, just keep going. Everything come at the time it should do, like I said, no need to overthink or do something to know or make it happen sooner.

>>18002887
>What does she think of me?
I, The Magus
A skillful person and driven, somewhat wise and able to use the intellect to make things happen.

>>18002890
>>18002892
>>18002904
>>18003008
>>18003026
It's dinnertime here, I'm going to eat something and I'll come back to read for you all ok? Don't go away.
>>
>>18001711
Hey, thanks for the reading. V. appreciated and n. dubs.
>>
>>18002792
yes guys I would like this to be a thing, can we make something so we can all benefit from this and we will all find a significant other and thus there will no more love queries I am sure we can do something like chaos magic and help all of us find someone. Yes this needs to happen please lets make this happens and we will all stop complaining abut the love queries because everyone who visits /div/ wont be lonely anymore hence the love queries will be gone or will become less, the thread might become better. this needs to be a thing anyone else agree?

> inb4 "gtfo you shitposter"
>>
>>18002250
>>18002773
>>18002803
Sorry I went AWOL for a while. I will do your readings tomorrow morning.
>>
>>18003032
Male

Whats my next gf like?

Thanks

No problem if you won't get to me.
>>
>>18002923

Can you elaborate a bit more on the last part? You mean be more explosive?
>>
>>18003032
i'm just tired of living, actually i'm not quite sure if one can call my existance "living"
>>
>>18002466
Are you still lurking?
>>
>>18003032
>>18003026
Ill wait thanks
>>
Anyone else doing readings tonight?
>>
23 M Scorpio

Getting sick of her shit... Should I dump her?
>>
>>18003112
It doesn't take a reading to know that you should get rid of her if she's not making you happy bro
>>
>>18003112
I bet she also is sick of u too. I mean shes not the first one u will dump anyway. Btw, are you just mad she wont give in your manipulations, or shes not that easy for you to read.
>>
>>18002485
Already changed careers and it didn't help, I feel like life is worthless, like really, it seriously has no point living and I may have mental issues due to some tests my doctor did years ago, I'm kinda broke so the therapist thing might not be happening soon, but I will try finding something that makes me change my mind, the hard thing is that every single time I think I might be getting better, for whatever reason something bad happens or my brain just won't let me feel happy, this sucks.
>>
>>18003112
THIS IS ADVICE FOR EVERYONE
If you're looking to have a long term relationship with your partner and instead of talking things out with them you ask an anonymous internet board whether or not to break up with them you should either go ahead and end it or make a drastic change because that is not the foundation nor the wall or roof of a healthy relationship and you obviously would want a healthy long term relationship.

:)
>>
>>18003133
>>18003112

lel, this. i've seen so many people asking for readings about if they should break up with someone...if you're unhappy, why stick around?
>>
>>18002792
>>18003047
The amount of energy it would take to make this work for /everyone/ here would be insane. People would have to be working full-time on energy collection to pull this off. The coordination required would likely be too much for 4channers, who don't tend to be the most disciplined or responsible crowd.

It's a pipe-dream, and it would require 15-20 experienced and dedicated people at minimum. I don't think we can find that many people here who would be committed to working nearly full-time on something like this.
>>
>>18003138
You know your relationship is going great when you ask total strangers whether you should break up or not
>>
File: alichino-dark-owl-1024[1]_2.jpg (142KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
alichino-dark-owl-1024[1]_2.jpg
142KB, 1024x768px
I'm back!
>>18002890
>General love reading
I don't like much doing generals, but let's see what I can do for you.
Seems like you had a hard ending of a relationship, something that was actually good with a nice person ended badly, harsh words were said but you're finding yourself in a more stable moment and able to love again, things are turning positively on your side, and if you're single, you'll meet a lovely talented woman soon.

>>18002892
>When I will met my lifemate?
When... I am not good at timing but I can answer this:
>Do I met her soon?
Well it will take a while, but you'll meet her online and may visit each other before starting dating.

>>18002904
>Will my friend situation improve?
The situation of your friend is confusing, s/he is acting a bit immature and punishing themselves or stuck in a cycle of bad thoughts/actions.

>>18003008
>future with crush
Just a flirting but in the end you may go separate ways or be in doubt between two lovers.

>>18003026
>Future with my ex please
She is making a move, probably relocating to a new place and changing something to bring happiness/luck.
>>
>>18002857
Male
Does she love me?
>>
>>18003228
Im the first person, really on spot about the last relationship
Could you possibly tell me anything aout this next other woman?
>>
>>18003228
Thanks for your answer.
Have a nice day :)
>>
>>18003123

Both desu senpai. I'm not used to it so I automatically assume she's plotting or some shit.
>>
File: alichino31.jpg (142KB, 600x865px) Image search: [Google]
alichino31.jpg
142KB, 600x865px
>>18003031
>Personality reading?
Ok, this is new, well not so much but I take it's your personality you want to be read:
You're a family guy, more like a provider type, supportive, I don't want to say old but mature and even being a sexual person, it's not active lately, did you lost a love recently? I see a woman made you isolate yourself or she went away from you.

>>18003058
>Whats my next gf like?
Oh, she is a bit complicated, smart, manipulative woman, perhaps bisexual and will enjoy sex a lot.

>>18003073
I really suck at giving advice because I'm the first one to not follow what I say and I wish I could use the right words :( but I try to find something to keep going, like that song "it ain't over 'til it's over", we get down, stuff happens. Again comes to my mind that Rocky Balboa speech he gives to his son, that life hits you hard beats you down and doesn't matter how many times you fall but how can you stand and get up. I had these feelings of tiredness and tried to off myself a couple of times but failed (or I wouldn't be here) and now I'm doing the little I can, with the little I have, just to not let the problems win. I'm sure you must have something you love, dreams to achieve, hold on that, focus on what you love and what makes you feel better to help the environment around you to improve.

>>18003094
Yes, I'm here but I got this already, thanks.
>>
>>18003228
male

I feel stuck in my current life situation, and I want to know what will happen in my near future? Are good things ahead? Will I get out of this dilemma? Any hints as to how that can be achieved?
>>
>>18003141
aww man :( yep too good to be true I guess
>>
>>18003228
Female
What does N actually want from me?
>>
>>18003133
This is very, very important. If your problem is with another person, with whom you can communicate, then communication is the solution to your problem.

And you should not be dating someone you can't communicate with. Don't even start dating someone you can't communicate with.
>>
>>18003008
>>18003228
who me or him be stuck between two lovers? thanks
>>
>>18002857
female
what is in store for me and k?
>>
File: llth_12.jpg (150KB, 900x1470px) Image search: [Google]
llth_12.jpg
150KB, 900x1470px
>>18002857
Are you still reading?
Female
Should I talk to her tonight?
>>
>>18002857
I don't think I've gotten one from you. I don't know if you're down to read right now, but I'm willing to trade. If you're interested, let me know your query and what kind of readings you like doing.
>>
File: 1396877987195.jpg (71KB, 620x526px) Image search: [Google]
1396877987195.jpg
71KB, 620x526px
>>18003304
L-lots of sex?
Oh boy

Thank you so much
>>
File: alichinowallpaper_an-wa6s.jpg (118KB, 780x600px) Image search: [Google]
alichinowallpaper_an-wa6s.jpg
118KB, 780x600px
>>18003112
>Getting sick of her shit... Should I dump her?
I learned something new today, if you love someone you're happy with them, you feel pleasure to be in their presence, and you see the good in them. If you truly wish to fix things with her, stop criticising and improve the goodness, but that also has to come from her as well, takes two to tango, aye?

>>18003234
>Does she love me?
Yes, she makes that public but there's some grief and she's insecure.

>>18003243
>Could you possibly tell me anything aout this next other woman?
She is creative, probably an artistic person, delicate and good taste for pretty things, you will notice her immediately.

>>18003244
>Thanks for your answer.
>Have a nice day :)
Thanks, you too anon, best wishes.
>>
>>18003228
Is there any chance of reconciliation? (Im the last one)
>>
>>18003228

i know you don't like them much but can i have a general love reading? as in if i'll meet a new guy soon. thanks~
>>
>>18003228
Male

Will i be happy with the new job i was offered by my friend?
>>
Male
Scorpio

Am I actually bisexual like another reader said
>>
>>18003355
Do you like benis?
>>
>>18003355
Was the reader cheswick?
>>
>>18002857
female
what's my future bf like
>>
File: alichinowallpaper_an-wa7b.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
alichinowallpaper_an-wa7b.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
>>18003310
>I feel stuck in my current life situation, and I want to know what will happen in my near future? Are good things ahead? Will I get out of this dilemma? Any hints as to how that can be achieved?

Ok I feel you though I prefer less vague queries I'll do a general for you aye?

There's a problem with a house that is going to be resolved soon but seems a temporary solution as the blockage is big, seems to be caused by a negative and authoritative person draining you. The solution here is to actually be clever, somehow act with trickery to get your way out of things. It's ironic the advice says to lie to be successful. But you may need some strength to do whatever it takes and you'll get there.

>>18003315
>What does N actually want from me?
Take your loneliness away and make you happy, make positive changes for you.

>>18003321
>who me or him be stuck between two lovers? thanks
Seems that would be you.

>>18003323
>what is in store for me and k?
You'd better watch out, this person may not be what you think, and make you want for more than they can actually offer.

>>18003326
>Should I talk to her tonight?
Yes, approach with a kind heart and reverence, I take is someone highly important.

>>18003331
Well I'm open to read anything tonight for practice if it's in my powers, I'll let you know if I can't but I don't need a reading now, just got what I needed covered, thanks for the offer.

>>18003334
>L-lots of sex?
>Oh boy
>Thank you so much
Ikr? Just got all the sex cards lol, she might be up for a threesome or an open relationship.
>>
>>18003363

No

>>18003362

I like mine
>>
>>18003407
Tell me what kind of reading you're looking to practice, and I'll give you an appropriate query. I'll give you better feedback if you tell me what you get.
>>
>>18003228
Male
What's my future with a certain girl. Should I quit before I get burned?
>>
>>18003407
Reminds me of someone I knew...

Do you think she would love me?
>>
>>18003407
Thanks for the read <3
You're amazing. Keep it up
>>
>>18002857
Female
Does t like me? Will I be with him
>>
>>18002857
Female
Love reading for the next few months ?
>>
>>18003336
>Is there any chance of reconciliation? (Im the last one)
Oh yes, wow got such a great vibe, you will get a message from her

>>18003340
>if i'll meet a new guy soon. thanks~
You will find love but not so soon, I think something about your family is taking your energy away, if you can fix that the chances will improve.

>>18003343
>Will i be happy with the new job i was offered by my friend?
Well, happy I'm not sure, feels a little burden actually but this is meant to help you get things moving and soon enough you'll relocate to something better.

>>18003418
Seems like love is the main thing here, so why not?

>>18003422
>What's my future with a certain girl. Should I quit before I get burned?
Why do you think you'd get burned? I got a great start of a relationship here, with love and good communication every relationship can be successful and the difficulties won't stay for long.

>>18003439
>Do you think she would love me?
You mean the girl you knew?
Well it's someone who likes going out a lot, you you may meet her at a party or some club, she likes to be in public places. If that fits the girl could be her.

>>18003454
>Thanks for the read <3
>You're amazing. Keep it up
Thanks Kaiko, you too.
>>
>>18003484
>>18003343

thanks.
>>
>>18003484
If you´re still doing readings
Male aries
Will my brother be fine without my help? Will he manage to make it without my help?
>>
>>18003484
>love
Egh, I guess you could tell me about the girl I'm looking for. I sort of already know, so I should be able to give you good feedback. Do tell me your cards, though.
>>
File: 372205.jpg (1MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
372205.jpg
1MB, 2560x1707px
>>18003407
Thank you!
>>
>>18003466
>>18003482
>>18003503
>>18003510
I'll answer you all in the new thread, this one already passed the bump limit

NEW THREAD HERE: >>18003518
>>18003518
>>18003518
>>
>>18003454
Hey kaiko how serious are your scrys? Have they been accurate?
>>
>>18003494
>>18003513
You're very welcome, hope things goes well for both of you <3
>>
>>18003484

eh it is family related, but it's not something that's really "fixable". but thanks anyway
>>
>>18003484
I meant the girl from your reading.

That doesn't really sound like the girl I knew

Thank you so much.
>>
Male scorp

Is she the one?
>>
>>18003304
>You're a family guy, more like a provider type, supportive, I don't want to say old but mature and even being a sexual person, it's not active lately

I guess... maybe that's my future self? I've been abstaining from sex for a while. I'm not a MGTOW or anything like that. I just wanted to do some thinking and then try to fix my life. I would then have a more active role on my family and society, i may be guilty of taking a longer time to do something that i should have done by now. To put it simple, I’m a NEET, that's why i think it may be my "future self".

> did you lost a love recently? I see a woman made you isolate yourself or she went away from you.

It's possible; by going away from me do you mean that she took her life? If so, then yes. The isolation is self-imposed though, as i made clear before.

Thank you for the reading overall seems accurate, but the mature and supportive bit is kinda off.
>>
>>18001203
>the summerfag myth is just a myth

Sounds like something a summerfag would say.
>>
>>18002250
You need to give your mother a major gift. Could be material or emotional, or both. You also need to explain to her the bold choices that you made because she doesn't understand them or even know about them.
In general: you have to decide where your limits lie. You're trying to do too much and stretching yourself thin.
>>
>>18002773
You probably will. That said, you must make an effort to understand labor organization and to know where you fit in in the hierarchy. Have you had trouble with insubordination in your previous job?
>>
>>18002803
The advice to you is to think of your sex drive as a wild animal that you need to tame. You need to limit its range of motion and train it - not make it disappear, but make it more orderly and controllable. Restrain yourself to think of women only once a day during a certain time and dedicate yourself to other pursuits in the other time. Give yourself rewards and punishments in accordance with your progress. You need to break out of the habitual cycle you've become trapped in.

Sorry but I can't do any more readings.
>>
File: alichino wp2.jpg (254KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
alichino wp2.jpg
254KB, 800x600px
>>18003538
Things will improve, be positive, best wishes

>>18003563
Oh ok, you're welcome!

>>18003866
Hi thank you for the feedback, sorry for the late reply.

The main card I got from you represent this kind of person, generous and serious (it was like an "old man card") but the next was some sort of cutting that specially in the sex part but I didn't mean to be indiscreet, but you still can do if that's your future self you may as well do the first step to get there.

I'm sorry about your loss, this is something we can't easily recover but in time you are finding yourself up and open again. Best wishes and thanks again for your feedback.
>>
>>18004582
It would probably have been helpful to add that she's dead. Does that change anything?
>>
File: ShinC.png (20KB, 631x676px) Image search: [Google]
ShinC.png
20KB, 631x676px
>>18004617
Much appreciated, thanks. Your advice has made clear what my habitual issue and solution is.
>>
>>18004592
Never had a job before, but I do have problems with understanding 'my place'. Thanks for the reading, though.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.