[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 32

File: 1439726035522.jpg (573KB, 900x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1439726035522.jpg
573KB, 900x1212px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>18003518
>>
I shall post in this thread like the mad lonely dog I am.
>>
>>18007702
:(
>>
>>18007702
Then welcome to the feels thread. Please enjoy your stay, for you're definitely not one of a kind around here.
>>
>>18007705
It happens anon.
>>18007711
Well I am on 4chan after all.
>>
>>18007711
Are you feeling any better?
If you don't mind me asking again.
>>
>>18007732
I could say slightly better, since I got some more reasonable sleep instead of lel sleep paralysis out of the ass, but still... not all that well. Oh well.

I'm likely going to do some readings in a bit, and that's possibly not going to help me out in any way.
>>
>>18007742
That's really nice to hear ,I'm glad for you ^^

You really should stop with the readings...

Take cam ,senpai.
>>
>>18007749
Bit by bit, and we'll get somewhere eventually. Thank you, but I think that I'll still persist with readings, simply from the sheer virtue of having nothing to do and simply wanting to do readings at the same time.

You take care as well, friendo. Hopefully all's well on your end.

---

I'm doing readings right now, since the thread seems to be quite dead, so some life shouldn't hurt. Give me whatever information, a question, and I'll give a reading in return. I will default to tarot, but if there's a need, then scrying and runes can be provided. Don't ask generals, since I'm terrible with them, and excessive ''scry this and that'' is also going to be annoying to deal with, simply because it's draining.
>>
>>18007775
Just curious when I'll meet my wife (if I ever do) and how happy we'll be, but don't drain yourself too much Gawain.
>>
>>18007775
Could you scry what kind of job I will be doing in future. Will I be happy with my choice of career?
Im female, cancer, 22, single.
>>
>>18007775
I hope you're right..

Enjoy your time and thank you
>>
>>18007781
Oh I'm stupid, I completely forgot some info. Male, Scorpio, 25 (26 in Nov.), Single, Brown Shoulder Length hair, swamp green eyes, a beard.
>>
>>18007775
Edward
Virgo

Am I going to find love this year? I'm single right now.
>>
>>18007781
When? Well, that one's hard to tell, as it usually is. Time's always changing and everchanging, as is the future itself. For the ''when'', I'll try scrying, and for how happy, I'll draw cards.

A man standing in a kitchen, taking out very few, tiny, weak flowers out of a vase. They seem to be rotting at the bottom, worms attached to them, as if these flowers were pulled out of ground just now, or perhaps out of a freshly-dug grave. He seems to be tearing up, letting out a sniffle, as he heads outside, opening the door, half expecting to see a woman in a golden, shining dress, but he heads lower, down, outside.

The entire environment is bleak, the flowers are bleak, and the man is quite bleak. The outside is not any warmer, in fact, it seems to be more dark and more scary than the inside. What little surprise is there, for the world tends to be scary, and what we find familiar and comforting to be less so. He looks around, thinking as to where to go, and from the right I see a female approach. Young, seemingly a bit towards the childish-side, tomboyish in how she looks and acts, asking him how he's doing and what was up with the flowers. She seems to know that the man has nobody to go to, and quickly closes the distance and grabs him by the arm, saying how she will go out with him instead. She knows the pains of not having anyone around, and as a friend, she will make sure that you'll be less lonely.

Ten of Disks, Three of Cups, and Two of Cups.

I... that's... that's one positive spread right there. You'll be as happy as you can imagine, I think. Emotionally more than content, in love and happiness, and foundation and stability will be something that won't bother either of you. I hope that it will be the case, anon. Good luck to you. Nobody wants to be alone.

ps: if you're asking about love or if you'll be with someone, then it's an instant ''i'm single!!!'' indicator.
>>
>>18007806
That's quite interesting, I was stupid and didn't provide any info for you to attach to, but you brought up tomboys which I have a deep fondness for in looks and acts.

That's pretty interesting, and I am a rather bleak person, idealistic, but realistic sadly. I wonder what the grave/flowers could mean, maybe I'm taking that part too literally, because I can't imagine that happening anytime in the next couple of years unless something drastic happens when my parents or dogs, and my dogs are only 2 right now.

Interesting, thanks a lot Gawain. Oh another note, I don't think google captcha knows what a billboard is when it doesn't even have any present.
>>
File: 1470732733356.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470732733356.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>18007785
I see the sights of someone working with children, or being surrounded by children. Not all that young, but not all that small either. They sit calmly behind their desks, while the woman points at the blackboard, reciting something from the book in her other hand. Her face shows no emotions, carrying some kind of a poker-face expression, and even when one of the children suddenly ask a question that should hit most in the heart, she retains the same expression, while answering that she simply can't find someone. The question? Why she is lonely.

Two of Disks, Atu XIV, Three of Swords, Six of Cups, Atu XV.

In some ways, it's going to be a somewhat comfortable job, at least it will be one that will make sure that you go through new experiences or new perspectives often enough. You'll know to not expect more or less. Underneath, it'll be something that you'll on some level enjoy, but it may not be all that pleasant most of the times.

-shrug-

If you have any intentions to work with children, then be the gods with you.

>>18007812
It's fine. I generally can work with no information, but I sometimes can stump up the gender. You provide whatever seems fitting, and that's enough for me, even if it's just the gender.

Well, it was just me playing with words. It's less about grave, at least the worms attached to the roots of the flowers... I think there's some deeper meaning to it, but I can't for the life of me figure out. Think about what flowers symbolize. Now they're bleak, and worms attached to their roots, draining the flower into death.

No problem, and captcha can be retarded sometimes. Thank you for the feedback though, that's often times something I don't get. So, here's a <3 for you. Sometimes even reality can have slivers of happiness and optimism, so no need to be too grim, I think.
>>
>>18007822
I'd assume the flowers are just my state of being. Oddly enough yesterday I had a dream about a white/silver worm, it was separated in circular segments that was trying to bore into my brain and drain me. Kind of like a demon, I haven't had dreams like that since I was a little kid where they were constant demons running around, some were like I guess nobodies from kingdom hearts is the best way to describe one of them, that was back in like '95, others were like big satyr type things or large bull-ox type dog things.

Anyways, its no problem on the feedback, I tend to let people know how they did, helps people practice and learn. I try to be optimistic at times though, like I realize not everyone is perfect, some people are born with deformities or some type of ailment they can't help or afford to fix, and some people can't look past that it seems, and if they do realize nobody is perfect, they're still a bit superficial. I'm not really deformed or anything, but my body has gotten pretty shitty as of late the older I get, but thats an age thing, hell I'm starting to get white hairs in my beard already, which at my age I think most women wouldn't like despite it being solely genetics I can't help ya know?
>>
>>18007775
Can you give me reading? I'm feeling drained recently from work. Really lacking motivation during the day. I've expressed a desire for more responsibility at work but haven't had any opportinities to further my career. I feel like I've been doing some good work as well. Will things start to look better for me soon?

Male, 25, gemini from Australia.
>>
>mfw laptop hangs up on me while looking up websites of flowers and meanings of them

gg, and for some reason pretty much every single website that has to do something with flowers loads incredibly damn slow.

>>18007804
I'll give you the cards and a somewhat shortened version of the reading, because typing out all of it again is a bit ''erh'' for me.

Ace of Disks, Atu I, Atu VIII, Prince of Wands, Ten of Wands, Ten of Disks and Nine of Cups.

You're essentially trying to find love right now, or perhaps you're going to seek it out during the next few months of this year. There's a slight possibility of something forming, perhaps some kind of a relationship, not necessarily romantic, for Ace of Disks is a seed, a beginning of something new. There will be balance, and even if you're going to try to push forward with it, balance must be maintained. I went on a rant about how seeking out happiness for the sake of just mere happiness and satisfying the feeling of being lonely is not going to work out in the long-run, and how you must not find love, and instead build it with someone.

Find the person, and then build love. Not find love and in turn, find the person you will just suddenly love. Seek for something deeper, for something more material, and don't just let all of your energy pour into seeking something out, being almost hell-bent on it. Not good, not good at all.

>>18007832
That's actually fairly interesting that it fit. I suppose flowers in general have various kinds of symbolism, and the ones I saw were tiny, white ones with of course, small petals. Quite a few of them, but it looks like they would need more to actually seem like there's a banquet of them.

1/2
>>
>>18007854
Frankly, I don't think the white hair thing in beard is all that bad. To the best of my knowledge and what /r9k/ says [sarcasm intensifies], girls dig older men. Of course, no one is perfect, and among women, it's hard to find one that would actually believe that and wouldn't be entitled to prince charming, despite herself being essentially a toad. Don't worry too much about it really, at least I don't think there's too many grounds for you to worry. You seem like a good person, and even if reality tends to be a bit shitty to the good people, you're likely going to end up in a good place, and that's not something I think of for most people.

>>18007842
Three of Wands, Atu XII, Two of Cups, Prince of Swords, Eight of Cups, Four of Cups, Six of Cups, Six of Disks.

It does seem like you're draining yourself, or at least the lack of motivation seems to stem from your own thoughts, or perhaps how active you have been. Putting ideas there, looking for things, seeing or finding this and that. It seems that at the current moment in regards of work you're in a bit of a standstill, and while you're trying to plan something out and you're feeling generally optimistic about it, nothing's really budging or moving. It seems that in time, if nothing changes, you're going to get more and more emotionally discontent with your situation, ending up in a mental rut that's not going to do all that much of a good for you.

Try to first balance your emotions or how you feel on this situation first, and trying to find yourself an outlet or perhaps something that you'll enjoy and think less about work. In general, seeing Six of Disks within this particular position makes me wonder and tell you to be wary of thinking that even if you did a lot and what not, you feel like you deserve everything for doing small things. I'm not saying it's the case for you though. Most people can work and are expected to put in good work and not really expect anything. It simply happens in time.
>>
How is my current health doing, I feel like I jacked my pelvis up or lower intestines up or something, I don't know. Doesn't seem life threatening by any means, just more dull aches and pains every now and then, not like I can't walk or anything. Though other parts feel awkward or off from what they usually are, any thoughts?

Male, 26, USA
>>
File: toguro_by_maruhana_bachi.jpg (333KB, 725x900px) Image search: [Google]
toguro_by_maruhana_bachi.jpg
333KB, 725x900px
>>18007863
In general, eh... don't focus too much about work overall. It's not going to lead to good places for you to keep pushing for something when you're not exactly in a position to expect anything much in the first place. Just keep working at your own pace, don't stress yourself out by overthinking, try to find some small happiness here and there to make it seem worth it, even if you don't get anything in return for all the work you put in.

>>18007866
While I would suggest going to a doctor and doing a checkup, I noticed that you live in good ol' USA. Dear lord, it's like people are scared to visit doctors for the sheer fact that it's going to drain their pockets like crazy.

Ace of Disks, Six of Disks, Four of Swords, Ten of Swords, Ten of Disks.

>Ten of Swords as advice card

...e-eh?

Really though, at the current moment it seems like your health is all fine, or at least within reasonable amounts of fine. Hilariously enough, it may suggest for you to go and exercise a bit more, or at least be less lazy if you are. In some ways, if that's the case, then the swords would make sense, since it's trying to get you to get out of some negative cycle, learn from something and then work for something else.

I probably make little sense, but essentially you're somewhat good. Exercise or go out more, or at least sit about less if you're doing it, change up your diet or something along the lines of that, since it could potentially do you some good, and for anyone for that matter. I would still suggest checking up with a doctor if it keeps persisting, just for the sake of calmness and mental peace.
>>
>>18007854
Flowers do have quite a bit of symbolism indeed.
>>18007863
Yeah, I don't mind the white hair in the beard, but it'd be nice to keep it a little longer. My dad got white hair when he was around his late 20s/early 30s, so I figured I would as well. But ya know, would be nice to keep it brown/black a little bit longer. I try not to think too much about what other people think and stuff like that, but I think too much. Bad plague habits are hard to quit after all.

Appreciate the compliment, you seem like a good dude/chick too, I'm gonna assume dude. Hope you end up in a good place to, and I do appreciate the reading, I should probably go to sleep since I got lug these 2 trouble-making dogs to the vet tomorrow for shots.
>>
>>18007872
It's just the matter of finding the proper flowers. I know I've seen them before, and well, white in some could be described as innocence. I don't know if that really works in well, but hell if I know. I don't have a PhD in flower symbolism.

No matter how much you try to convince yourself, at some point you slip up and start thinking what others may think. Generally most of the times people don't give a shit, but it's still hard to believe it, and the mind is one wary and paranoid creature. Remember, you're not alone in this kind of thinking. Genetics are genetics, that one you can't fight or deal with. Gotta make the best with what you get and how it forms out to be.

Nay, you assumed wrong on that one. I probably will, although not with my own will, and go get some sleep. Hopefully it's all restful and not all that bad, because I sure as hell would love some restful sleep myself. No wishing terrible shit upon others, especially bad sleep.
>>
>>18007871
>it may suggest for you to go and exercise a bit more, or at least be less lazy

Laziness is my middle name. Honestly why I was asking. Figured I just strained something and I'm not letting it heal properly since I rarely do anything and sit on my ass. "
>change up your diet or something along the lines of that

I do probably need to add more fiber and ease up on the chili and stuff despite how good it is. It upsets my stomach pretty badly, irritable bowel syndrome and shit, but its so damn good on hot dogs and stuff.
>>
>>18007883
Frankly, if you actually strained something, rest can help, *but* if you don't really eat properly, then it's not really all that good for you.

Yeah, you definitely need to change that one up, especially if you already suffer from it in the first place. Healthy foods can also be delicious, and while I understand that it can sometimes be annoying to make at first until you learn properly and know what you want, and that it can be a timewaster, but if you sit around on your ass already, why not as well sit on your ass in a kitchen and try to cook up something that's not just chili on hot dogs?
>>
>>18007887
Mostly because certain things just make me gag. Like I can't stand celery, tried it several times and I just can't stomach it at all. I usually eat relatively healthy, I eat spaghetti, and mashed potatoes, and soup, and all that stuff. I just don't like to cut out some of the food I find delicious, hot dogs was just an example because its my favorite food. Its not so much of a problem that it bothers me, just a mild pain in the side, nothing nobody can't easily deal with it. The pain recently though I think I just pulled a muscle or something really, since it comes and goes depending on what I do, like pooping, causes you to flex certain muscles and stuff which strains things some more. I do think if it was anything major that I'd be feeling much worse. If it does keep up though I'll head to the doctor, thousands of dollars for x-rays sucks, but what can ya do. Thanks for the reading, you seem reliable and able to pinpoint things about myself and such. Also read that you've been having bad sleep lately, godspeed with that, my sleep schedule bounces around quite a bit and it sucks.
>>
>>18007901
I'm still genuinely surprised that in US you have to pay so much for a simple X-ray, it's beyond absurd. No wonder people are afraid of doctors that much.
As for foods, well, at least that's more healthy than I thought it would be. If you can't stomach certain things, then that's fine, but at least you make sure you eat your meats, some veggies, some soup here and there, throw in fish if you can, and you're all set. Worst case, vitamin supplements for some few vitamins that you don't get from your normal diet.

When you say mild pain in the side, it immediately makes me think of appendix, but then again, it would be one hell of a pain to the best of my knowledge. If it's just a normal thing, depending on how you flex and what not, then I suppose it shouldn't be all that bad. Best case? It goes away and nothing bad was actually there? Worst case? lel cancer. I myself have some odd pain in a very specific part of my lower leg. It's less of a pain and more skin being incredibly sensitive, when I press on it, nothing. Brush my hand against the skin? Yeah, that shit hurts. No redness or anything though. So eh, you're not the lone one with strange stuff going on with their bodies.

Awh, thanks anon. It's just me trying to make sense of the cards, and well, thankfully in some ways Ten of Disks can be pointed towards greed or laziness or something along the lines of that. My sleep sucks, but then again, I got a reason for that; stress. Lots of it. Lots upon lots of it. Haven't had normal sleep in gods know how long, I kinda miss it almost. Practically never wake up feeling ''oh man, that was nice sleep, I just want to curl up under my blankets and die in comfy feels''.

Oh well. Good luck to ye, and I hope it's not anything bad on your end, like cancer or malignant tumors or some shit.
>>
>>18007775
Male
Pisces
Is the future i imagine and want going to happen? Have the events of the last week changed that? And is today truly my "magick day"?
>>
>>18007822
>>>18007785 (You)
Oh my. That sounds scary and quite sad. I will be lonely kids teacher :( oh well. At least I have a job! Doesnt sound so bad, if it looks like Id enjoy it. I dont like kids now. But maybe that will change in future.
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18007907
I doubt its cancer honestly, cancer in the pelvic region and lower abdomen is pretty rare and I'd probably be shitting some blood quite frequently.

I feel ya on the sleep though. I think the last time I had a sleep like that I was probably about 14 and I had to take Melatonin to get that. Mine isn't even stress related, its more like those 1-3 hour cycle sleeps where it maximizes your time awake, my body has just become used to it over the years sadly and its been virtually impossible to adjust outside of when i do it.
>>
>>18007775
Lee
Pisces

Given that argument between my friends that I missed last night, will Andy ever grow up?
>>
>>18007775
Male
Cancer
I've been struggling with myself mentally. What is it that is making me so vicious at times?
>>
File: progression_by_enki83-d8sk7lu.jpg (91KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
progression_by_enki83-d8sk7lu.jpg
91KB, 800x1000px
>>18007910
Ten of Cups, Eight of Cups, Eight of Disks, Atu XIX, Two of Swords, Atu XX.

These are mostly yes/no questions, and I'm rather uncomfortable with using tarot to answer them. I'm no pendulum user; please adjust the questions into something that's a bit more easier to answer. It seems that your future in some ways will be moving slow, and depending on how you act and what you do, it may just be an opportunity for happiness. Transformation, or moving past any kinds of delusions that you may have in mind. I suppose Sun in some ways can be attributed to the masculine Will, the white, the movement, so ... yes. In some ways, the events of the last week have been a rather large and positive influence. And your today, by all means, should be a day of peace, of compromises, when two forces that were clashing come to a certain kind of a standstill. Peace.

Seek out change though, or transformation from what's happening now into something else entirely.

>>18007915
Hey, future's not set in stone, and depending on how you will act now, the future will change. It's not stable until it's made. That's, mind you, one of the possibilities IF you find a job. There's a possibility of finding no job, but then again, I didn't see you looking for one, so I suppose there will be something.

No problem, I suppose.

>>18007922
Fair enough. It's just my hypochondriac side speaking, since whenever I think that I have a pain in some place, my brain defaults to the worst scenario imaginable, which generally is cancer.

I'm taking melatonin now, and even if I get some more restful sleep, it's still not doing it all that well. I still wake up at around 5 am, no matter when I go to sleep, and I never quite clearly understand as to why that's the case. In general, I have a bad tendency to wake up several times during night. There's a likelihood of changing it, if you really want to, but it would be rather hard. Even so, if it works for you at least a bit, then so be it.
>>
>>18007951
I get that waking up when I sleep too, always after an hour, every time. Sometimes I'll get that feeling where I'm not sure I fell asleep and wake up wondering what happened and its really weird, because its kind of like dying in a weird way, where everything goes blank suddenly and then you're awake and you're like, did I even sleep, I tried to, I guess I did time passed, but I have no idea. But I gotta get ready for work, godspeed on your sleep schedule and stress.
>>
>>18007928
Atu II, Nine of Cups, Six of Wands.

He may just change in time, perhaps with some kindness or at least if he decides to think about others, but himself, but at the current moment I don't think he's going to get anywhere, or at least get outside of his head. Just my own assumptions from these cards.

>>18007934
Prince of Swords, Five of Wands, Eight of Swords, Nine of Cups and Two of Cups.

Well, this struggle seems to be quite mental, at least based off of the mind alone, emotions having little play here. Or perhaps it's the conflict between a mind that's so much focused on itself, trying to push the emotions aside, using logic to beat everything? Well, it seems to stem from some kind of a wish to change, or perhaps it's mere restlessness. You likely have no outlet or stability within your mind, or your thoughts aren't as disciplined as they could be. I don't really see them going anywhere well anyway; Eight of Swords is a card of overthinking. One thing that Cancers shouldn't do.

What's suggested for you is to well, I think it's something that a lot of people already got, so you're getting the same. Happiness. Harmony and fulfillment. Be a bit more compassionate towards yourself in some ways. Find an outlet, or perhaps find a balance between your thoughts and emotions. Currently focus about yourself, if possible. Try to get to the bottom of yourself, find the actual reason and a solution, and really, from this... eh. I'm walking in circles, aren't I?

I hope that at least a good amount of this made some slight sense to you, cancer-chan.

>>18007963
It's either 3 am or 5 am. Tonight it was 5 am. Instantly ruined my sleep. Oh, and I recall having those kinds of nights myself after messing about with dream thoughtforms. It felt more like a timeskip than anything, and for the life of me if I didn't find that draining. It felt like I had literally no amount of sleep time. Have fun at work, you, and have a nice day!
>>
>>18007971
Yes, I got a bit of insight from that. Thank you, Gawain-san.
>>
>>18007928
>>18007971
Damn, it's just as I feared.
Hopefully, I have the means to fix this for everyone.
Thanks for the insight, Gawain. Much appreciated.
>>
Male
Cancer

I had brain surgery about a year ago now. There is talk of possible surgery in the future and I see my surgeon soon to discuss this with my new results. I am hoping so much I won't need any more. What can you see?
It's all very bothersome with an addiction to pain killers and coming off Valium it's all very hard. I'm no longer working / studying or doing anything.
Also my relationship with my current girlfriend ? Where do I stand with her she is confusing me so much.
Life is really hard for me right now and I'm struggling

Thank you
>>
File: 1470716313932.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470716313932.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>18007978
No problem. At least there was some insight gained from my rambling.

>>18007984
No problem to you as well. I'm not sure what's entirely up with the situation, but I hope it's not as bad and the person may just be willing to change, depending on what's really up with them.

>>18007988
Three of Disks, Seven of Wands, Five of Cups, Two of Disks, Atu XV, Five of Disks, Atu XIII, Nine of Swords.

For the girlfriend stuff; Atu VII, Ace of Cups, Eight of Swords, Prince of Cups, Three of Disks, Five of Cups.

It seems that as much as you'd want for things to end, there's likely going to be more work required, but in time, there's going to be a certain sense of freedom that you'll get out of this. Go to this meeting with your surgeon with an open mind and expectations for things to change, for I believe that things are heading towards better, even if emotionally it's going to be a bit of a rollercoaster for you to deal with up until that moment. I would suggest to not worry too much, focus on change that is to come, and don't really think too much about it as well. Worrying is not going to help, and keeping your mental state happy and healthy sure as hell can help with whatever sickness or diseases you have at the current moment, especially when it's your damn brain that's at stake.

As for the girlfriend stuff, she may just be confusing, and it's going to be like that, although it doesn't feel like it's falling apart in shambles. I would suggest spending a bit more time with her, trying to talk through with her, at least don't get caught up in her own emotions. Don't reserve yourself or internalize yourself; she's your girlfriend, lean on her in such a situation if you trust her. If you don't, then why she's your girlfriend... but besides the point!, there's nothing too bad going on.

Good luck to you anon, you honestly need it. Don't worry your head all that much, it's not going to help when docs are messing with your head. Literally. Have a happy dragon.
>>
i have been working on a project of occult nature for a year now and i would like to know if it will bear fruits and help me on my path>>18008028
>>
>>18008028
Thank you Gawain
>>
>>18007775
A vision of what they have planned for us?
>>
>>18007775
Penelope
Wts goong to go Down in my love life this semester?
>>
>>18007775
Hi, my Name is Juan, i'm 29 yo, i'm libra, does mag loves me? also i have been seing quite frecuently the number 1234, do you think it means something? thank you
>>
Female
Gemini
I have been planning my path to success for 2 years. I was sufficient enough to work on it since February
My goal is to play my cards on September. How much of a big success I will achieve? I am getting both good and bad feedbacks from a rather small audience right now and I am improving on it accordingly
>>
Female
Aquarius
Should I orientate my works on my neurosis or my paranoia, or on something less personal? Will I pass this exam?
>>
Male
Aries
Thinking about a big move and life change. Any insight would be greatly appreciated
>>
File: demon_by_chevsy-d4bldbt.jpg (340KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
demon_by_chevsy-d4bldbt.jpg
340KB, 633x900px
Took a small break, time to resume with readings.

>>18008033
Two of Cups, Nine of Swords, Princess of Cups, Seven of Disks, Three of Wands, Ten of Disks, Five of Disks.

Frankly, I'm not sure where to go about with interpreting this spread. It seems that at the current moment it's giving you a bit of something to think about, at least well, having Nine of Swords as a supporting card makes me think that it's in one way paying off, but yet at the same time it's something that likely consumes quite a bit of your time. It gives you direction and focus, and it seems that it will keep doing it. Advice for you is to stabilize, and perhaps get around with finishing it sooner or later, and not push or extend it for any longer, so to speak. In the future I see a stop, and I'm not sure if it's either thanks to you finishing it, or if it's just some setback that won't allow you to push forward.

Suggestion? Don't worry too much, or at the same time, either prepare yourself for something that may just make working with the project a bit more... difficult. Since Five of Disks is in the ''wary'' position, I'd say be wary of extending this for too long. No wonder the Ten of Disks is in the advice position.

>>18008132
No problem.

>>18008179
Ah damn it, I couldn't see much. I suddenly got a pretty bad case of nausea. What I could see were five or six bamboo sticks, raising up from the ground under my feet, carrying me up and up and up, not stopping, not letting me look around. At least my vision was dead-focused on the sticks that just kept growing without a stop.

Strange. Expect them to move you upwards, or in some kind of a direction, and no matter what you do or say, they're going to persist.
>>
>>18007775
Pls visit my mindscape :^)
>>
File: mosquito_by_prophetharm-d80r9cp.jpg (905KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mosquito_by_prophetharm-d80r9cp.jpg
905KB, 768x1024px
>>18008184
Nine of Wands, Four of Swords, Atu XI, Knight of Wands, Five of Cups, Ace of Disks.

It seems that it's likely going to be you persisting or trying to strive for something, something that's going to be pleasing to your mind. Or at least it will feel like you're going or getting somewhere, not really finding anything, just pushing forward. Perhaps you'll find yourself in a short-term relationship, or get your lust a bit in the way, but nonetheless, it's just a pushing forward. Really, if you see an opportunity, then stick with it, don't go from one person to another if you see yourself there. Make sure you don't get too caught up in your emotions or urges; control them, look for something stable and long-term.

Otherwise, it just seems like a struggle with yourself the entire time, or just looking, but not finding or not sticking with anything.

>>18008197
Atu XVIII, Atu XXI, Two of Cups, Nine of Wands.

I think she is primarily very confused as to what she feels towards you, but there is an inkling of an interest or perhaps something along the lines of fondness towards you. She feels like you're someone that she may build a future with, or desire for something more than just satisfying her own lust.

ps: it may just have some kind of a meaning, but unless you find it out by yourself or it starts to become intrusive, best to forget it. Things like these generally are very, very vague and even so, the combination '1234' is pretty damn common among people who can't think up of original passwords.

>>18008262
You have the tools to probe your own head, why need someone else to do it for you? :^
>>
>>18007775
Does he want to be with me? Will he pursue me?
>>
>>18008260
female
aries
today is the person's I love birthday... I can't be there with them I just want to know if me and him will ever be friends again or if anything else will happen? thank you for your time
>>
>>18008267
thank you very much
>>
>>18007775
Sam
What will happen between me and my crush this month
>>
If you're still up for them.

Male
Scorpio

Anything interesting gonna happen the rest of this year? Job, Girlfriend, Moving, etc.? Just anything that really sticks out. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18007775
Female
Can I have a vision of my next relationship
>>
>>18007775
Damien

Libra

Will i prosper in my new endeavours
>>
>>18008270
>Will he pursue me?

Frankly, just the fact that you said this particular line already makes me want to say the entire spiel of ''if you're interested, then go for them. don't expect them to do it for you.'' That seems to be a common thought among women too.

Eight of Swords and Ten of Disks.

He's confused on the entire fact if he either wants you or not. That, and he's thinking excessively about it. I don't think he's going to pursue you all that much.

>>18008271
Six of Cups, Ten of Disks, Princess of Cups, Ten of Swords.

Perhaps something will happen between you two, or at least well, some kind of friendship may just happen. You may be the one that will fantasize about possibilities of something more, even though there's a formation of a stable friendship, or at least some kind of acquaintance-vibe to both of you.

However, the advice card makes me wonder if you should just scrap the entire thing, or at least learn from the mistakes that ended up with the two of you separated, and then try for something new. And by new, I mean starting anew, not going straight for a relationship of any kind.

>>18008272
No problem~

>>18008275
Ace of Swords, Atu VI, Nine of Disks.

Expect to get closer to one another in some fashion. Perhaps you two will have some kind of a conversation, and you will clear up or learn more about one another in some way. Nothing much more to say besides that. Well, the appearance of Atu VI makes me wonder if it's going to be you two getting together, growing closer, or either one of you admitting feels to one another. Who knows.
>>
>>18007775
Scrying
What exactly is Y going to do for me? Thanks
>>
>>18008303
thank you so much for your time
>>
>>18007673
Can someone tell me what cards these are? I've never seen this deck before.
>>
>>18008303
Male
Aquarius
How will my life be one year from now?
>>
File: through_dark_by_eemeling-d8v6753.jpg (204KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
through_dark_by_eemeling-d8v6753.jpg
204KB, 730x1095px
>>18008279
Atu IX, Five of Disks, Four of Swords, Six of Swords.

Honestly, I wouldn't say that there's anything much happening on your end. You're likely going to become a bit more reserved from other people, or focus on things that are more of a spiritual notion, instead of focusing on works or girlfriends or whatever the fuck. Try to keep your mind balanced, if possible.

Frankly, you're asking for me to poke at a haystack. Sometimes just nothing interesting really happens.

>>18008280
I see two sights at the same time; one of a very fancy restaurant, and one of the alley behind it. Dark and gloomy that it is, and I see someone curled up next to trash bins, a woman of sorts, sharpening a knife, trying to eye something in particular. She is akin to some uncultured, wild beast, trying to hunt down her next meal. I see a pair stand up from the tables in the restaurant, head outside and right by the alley.

The woman stands up and starts eyeing the man, while he simply stands over her, towering. And kicks her in the head. He's not willing to stand up or deal with whatever shit the woman has, and he and his friend walks away.

You're likely going to get desperate and get with someone that's not going to really like it. At least that's the ''next'' ''''relationship''''. There's likely something else, or depends on how you act, other opportunities will show up, but this is what's coming for ya.

>>18008301
Five of Disks, Ace of Swords, Atu V.

New ideas, or at least you're going to gain some clarity and learn something from them, even though these new endeavors are shaky at best for long-term purposes or plans. Nothing all that much, but perhaps it will let you spiral out towards something else instead.

>>18008340
No problem.
>>
File: 20160602_010658.jpg (37KB, 490x416px) Image search: [Google]
20160602_010658.jpg
37KB, 490x416px
>>18007775
I'm probably too late, but it wouldn't hurt to try.
Thom
Male
Virgo/Libra Cusp (or just Libra)
Scrying
Despite all the signs, I've decided to go east, a path of emotional fulfillment, instead of west, a path of conquest, of which Abaddon of the west stood upon a precipice. How will this decision backfire in the future?
>>
>>18007775
18 year old male Capricorn

Will the judge consider my case and understand?
>>
File: Wolves-and-Moon.jpg (243KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Wolves-and-Moon.jpg
243KB, 1600x900px
An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. "A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."
>>
>>18007775
Hello reader, I'm looking for some insight on my troubles
Name is Robert, I'm 23, Leo (10 of august)

Simply put, my issue is that i am socially deprived;

The question is, how can i change my path? Will someone out there love me? How can i reach that person?

Just thinking that tomorrow i will be 24 and that i never held a girls hand or felt the warmth of a hug makes me tear up
>>
gonna be doing readings yes or no for 30 minutes
as always first come first served
>>
>>18008447
Will my old folks always be togheter?
Does she misses me?
Will i find a job in the field i like?
>>
>>18008447
Will I get a Gf this year?
Does she live in the same country as me?
Should I go?
>>
>>18008447

When will I manage to meet my next girlfriend?
>>
>>18008447
Will I ever move out?
>>
>>18008447

Am I going to meet my next girlfriend soon? Or even more deep, will I ever have a girlfriend?
>>
>>18008447
is he coming back?
>>
>>18008460
no
no
no

>>18008487
won't answer
yes
no

>>18008497
yes

>>18008498
yes to the second question

>>18008501
won't answer
>>
>>18008507
wont answer?
>>
>>18008447
Am I going to get sexy time by the end of the season?
>>
>>18008507
will I ever be happy?
will me and C ever be friends again?
>>
>>18008447
Will I ever get married?
Is he gonna be rich?
Will I have kiddos?
>>
>>18008447
will I be able to finish my studies?
>>
>>18008507

Will I find my next girlfriend in September?
Are my brother and I going to be happy again soon?
Will I achieve my work out objectives?
Will I manage to improve my mindset in the near future?

Sorry, I know these are a bit too much... But any help will be appreciated. Thanks reader, you do an amazing work helping us out.
>>
>>18008507
Have I already met my next GF?
>>
I wasn't feeling well so I asked for the day off today, so I will be doing some readings for you to ease my self. Note to the querents asking me for a reading, I am still fairly new to this so please bare with me. Feedback is more than appreciated. Thank you for your time.

today I will do only 3 readings

what I offer
pendulum
tarot

what I want?
name / nickname / whatever you call yourself
sign
>>
>>18008447
Will I ever be truly happy with my life
>>
>>18008524
Hey senpai, I could give you a reading in return. Hope you feel better.

Anyways I want a tarot reading and here's what I got for you,

>Emil
>Cancer
>Male

Right now I don't have many friends. Do you see this changing? Do you see me actually wanting to be more social and actually wanting to engage with others? I usually just want to sit alone at home.
>>
>>18008524
Will
Gemini
Male
Will my love relationship last long
>>
30 minutes are up sorry
>>
>>18008524
Tarot reading please anon.

Aldrich
Aries
Male
Will I be able to overcome this troubles affecting me right now?
>>
COME ON MORE READERS GET IN HERE GO GO GO GO
>>
>>18008550
How about.. no.
Were not here to entertain you.
>>
>>18008524
Sean
Taurus near Aries
Male/Androgyne
I have in sight some long-term goals that require short-term repolishing and practice in alone time. I have some books set aside to read. I have shortcomings in the areas of relationships with others in my life, usually leading to conflicts and blow outs. It is becoming a bit of a pattern and I willfully have decided to recluse. I have been bothered by a recent suicide of a friend who I feel I did not invest enough love into, and have been drinking and ridden with sadness and guilt and remorse. As well as some ugly endings to some beautiful bonds, I have been losing my patience that I need for these projects. And I feel I have cut out who I need to have gone to focus myself enough and willfully well to get my ideas accomplished and created longterm in confidence. Any advice regarding any of these situations? (I am hesitant to make any new friendships or relationships.) Much appreciated.
>>
>>18008559
You understand this is how most if the querents take this, right? This is the reason I only read for other readers now: I'd much rather help than entertain. I'm not some faggot querent's dancing monkey, and I don't need their ridiculous and uncreative queries for practice anymore. But do note that this is how these faggots see us, dancing monkeys. Take your practice as long as you need it, then move on to something else
>>
>>18008334
Strange. I see a small, tiny little star, trapped in a bottle and hanged from a ceiling. It seems to provide some kind of ambient energy to those around it. It's not enjoying it's current situation, and thus, it's trying to break out. A small crack, water starts pouring out, but a person from the outside patches it up before the star escapes.

They're going to do something for you without really wanting it. Something small, nothing too significant, I think, unless you keep them around. I'm basing this off of the scry, mind you, and hell, I don't think I'm all that accurate right now.

>>18008356
Atu I, Nine of Disks, Atu III, Knight of Swords, Three of Wands.

It's hard to say how one's life will be so far away, when it's often times difficult to tell as to what's going to happen in the next hour, let alone a day. But it seems that your life is going to gain more stability and focus, or at least willpower that will in time, become more focused. You're going to perhaps use your emotions, or perhaps have a slightly more optimistic and positive outlook on things, but nonetheless, you're going to be pushed forward with your mind and your ideas towards new things.

So, vague stuff. Enjoy.

>>18008380
Ten of Disks, Five of Swords, Ace of Cups.

I would not say it will backfire all that much, at least well, in the emotional aspects you're going to feel refreshed and renewed, although in the material aspects you're likely going to reach an end, so to speak. You're going to gain a lot, but at the same time, there's going to be akin of a struggle against fate and what will happen soon after. There's struggle, at the very least, even if it comes with it's little benefits. So nothing all that bad, or too much bad.
>>
>>18008580
>Sean
>Taurus near Aries
>Male/Androgyne
>I have in sight some long-term goals that require short-term repolishing and practice in alone time. I have some books set aside to read. I have shortcomings in the areas of relationships with others in my life, usually leading to conflicts and blow outs. It is becoming a bit of a pattern and I willfully have decided to recluse. I have been bothered by a recent suicide of a friend who I feel I did not invest enough love into, and have been drinking and ridden with sadness and guilt and remorse. As well as some ugly endings to some beautiful bonds, I have been losing my patience that I need for these projects. And I feel I have cut out who I need to have gone to focus myself enough and willfully well to get my ideas accomplished and created longterm in confidence. Any advice regarding any of these situations? (I am hesitant to make any new friendships or relationships.) Much appreciated.
>>
Those were my last readings. I won't do any more.

>>18008386
Atu XVI, Ten of Swords, Atu VI, Ten of Wands.

Oh dear... it seems quite negative, straight from the get go. At least well, from the first sight I would say that it's somewhat bad. While I'm direly tempted to say that perhaps his misconceptions about the case will be shaken up and he'll take upon a new perspective, I wouldn't remain too optimistic. The future's not all that good in regards of the case either, at least for you.

Not even sure what to say, really. I would suggest to remain optimistic and present the case as best as you can, especially if you know that you're in the right. The cards aren't end-all for this, so don't get yourself down all that much.

>>18008430
Nine of Wands, Three of Swords, Three of Disks, Four of Cups, Atu III, Prince of Cups, Nine of Cups and Atu IX.

I'll interpret yours just in a bit, I just wanted to post the other one and say that I won't do any more. That goes for you, >>18008582
>>
>>18008530
Hello Emil, Hope you're doing well.

I do a spanish card spread which consists of 3 cards.

3 de bastos: you will find friends and experiences in the work place, also you might meet someone that will change your life in a good way. But it all points out to the workplace, if you are not working you will soon find a job, or if have a job already there will be an oportunity that might help you find what you really want.

2 de bastos: there is a new begining for you, the cards say that there is a positive outlook. You have been alone for quite a while but your life is about to change in the following months. Perhaps something might trigger it that will impulse you to make this positive change in your life. There is a bright future for you.

2 de copas: you will meet new people this workplace or in this new journey you are about to embark. it says here you will gain new friendships but it really does point out all to work because when I was drawing the cards cinco de oros fell which means the workplace, so your best chances at meeting people are at work.

Conclusion: everything points out that you will meet new friends at work or if you are not working right now you might have a new job soon and you will meet many people that might make you become social, anyways hope this helps and that this is true to you,

>>18008531
Hello will
6 de copas : there is definetely pasion between the two of you, was this a new relationship or perhaps the things you do make it feel as if it was new?
4 de oros: you two are very sweet and thoughtful of eachother, buying eachother presents and stuff that keeps the relationship alive
3 de copas: a pleasant relationship filled with small to no conflict, if there is conflict im sure if you just talk it will get solved

outcome: yes it will last long

hope that I have read true to you.
>>
>>18008577
faggot is not an insult, stop using it as such
>>
File: oracle_by_prophetharm-d7v5bve.jpg (267KB, 744x1074px) Image search: [Google]
oracle_by_prophetharm-d7v5bve.jpg
267KB, 744x1074px
>>18008588
Frankly, to change your path means to put all of your energy into it, at least working or changing something in regards of your material aspect, and putting your willpower and energy into it, while keeping a very clear mind that doesn't delve too much into fantasy. Go outside, start doing things, build friendships, find places where you can potentially find friends, etc. Nothing's really going to come over and save you, at least that only happens to one out of... I don't know.

I still see you in some ways remaining more recluse, although it's suggested for you to not really delve too much into it. Get out of your shell yourself. Start working upon it. As I said to someone already, love is not something that's found, it's built between two people. That means you have to go and find people. Remain harmonious in regards of your emotions and don't let them get out of hand, just overall... you need to change the situation yourself. First thing would be changing your surroundings and your mindset.

All is up to you there, friend. Good luck to you.

>>18008594
Surprise surprise, it actually is an insult. At least it is a derogatory term. Only faggots call each other faggots with no malicious intent.

>>18008577
Can't be blamed that some of the more decent readers go away, simply because the querents act entitled to readings and provide little feedback in return to a reading that drains time and energy. That, and most people can't really help themselves. They expect things to be done for them. Those who actually will help themselves, well... those are rare and far in between.

That, and it seems that with time, the amount of ridiculous and stupid questions has increased overall. What's my gf, will I find someone, what does he think about me... just... for crying out loud, it's like people forget how to live without having their hand hold by a respectable spiritual practice.

Alright, I'm out. So long, /div/.
>>
>>18008590
Yes it is new, we started dating weeks ago. This definitely rests my heart a bit. Thank you.
>>
>>18008580

Male
Capricorn
When will I have my next romantic relationship? Is it near? (When will I be with my next girlfriend basically)

Thanks for the help, much appreciated. :)
>>
>>18008580
Thank you xwbf
>>
>>18008534
Hi Aldrich hope you're doing well today

az de oros: okay this is an excelent card to have because it means success whatever troubles you are having right now they will end, all your hard work will finally be payed off. The sacrifices you have done in the past they will start to bare fruit. There was a reason for you to suffer this much it was for you to grow a person.

rey de espadas: you are someone who is a warrior you fight for what you want and some may even see you as stubborn, but you fight for what you believe in and it shows.
seis the espadas: you do have a lot of insecurties in yourself, you think you wont be able to make it sometimes. There was probably times where you thought of quitting all together but no you shouldnt quit the az de oros is on your side and it shows success, keep digging because you are close to the gold.

sota de oros: there is a girl in your life or a woman that basically has served you as a support, if there isnt you will meet her and she will help you.

outcome: yes you will overcome your situation, it will be a rocky road for you but it will be worth it in the end.

>>18008568
I will do yours because you do seem troubled...
3 de bastos: this card may be related to the work place (previous querant) but it also focuses on the home. In your case it is focused on the home, so it's telling me that you need to focus on your family more, perhaps you are someone who neglects people. try to revive those bonds
2 de bastos: there is a new begining for you but you need to quit old habbits of the past that have really ruined your life to an extent, let them go if you want to have this new chance at life.
3 de oros: you will be making a trip soon perhaps a family visit, your reading is really focusing on the family.
outcome: You made really bad choices in the past but fear not you still have a chance to make your life right, stop old habits and spend more time with your family.
hope I have read true to you.
>>
>>18008594
How new are you to 4chan? Did you lose your way from reddit?
>>
>>18008590
>>18008649
anyways I am done those will be my only readings today, hope you guys have a wonderful day. wish you all the best.
>>
>>18008534
>>18008649
Thank you so much for the reading anon, it is really appreciated the time and effort you readers give for others :)

As for the reading, I don't know if consider myself as a warrior, but it is true that other people have called me stubborn in the past. Regarding the insecurities, you are a 100% correct, and it is something I'm still trying to fix. Also, yes, there is a woman that I consider to be my support, and it is someone who I truly care about.

As for the rest, reading those words brings a little bit more peace to my soul. It has been a rocky road, but I can only keep moving forward.

Again, thank you so much for the reading and for your time. I hope this feedback will be useful for you. Have a wonderful day anon, cheers!
>>
File: interview.jpg (38KB, 780x870px) Image search: [Google]
interview.jpg
38KB, 780x870px
I will be offering readings, most likely only 3.
If you desire one, then ask.

All I ask you, is your query, and something you do that relieves stress from your mind.
>>
>>18008679
what to expect the next 2 months

drawing
>>
File: 1419788985891.jpg (560KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1419788985891.jpg
560KB, 1000x1502px
>>18008679
how will this new job gonna work out?
anime
>>
>>18008679
Would you look at that, some poor and insane soul decided to read in here. I hope you have your fun~
>>
>>18008679
Does someone love me?

Playing video games.
>>
>>18008679
Why does my ex avoid me?
Running
>>
>>18008690

Are you still doing readings?
>>
>>18008679
Do you take occult queries? If so, I'm down to exchange one.
>>
>>18008699
>Those were my last readings. I won't do any more. in >>18008588

No. I'm not doing any more. It still doesn't stop me from hanging about and commenting here and there, but I won't participate in any active conversations.
>>
>>18008677
you are welcome fellow anon I am glad to be of service for troubled souls. I wish you the best, hang in there.

>>18008605
You're welcome, relax and cherish this new relationship of yours, don't over think things too much, just enjoy.
>>
>>18008679
I see you've already been asked 6 times as I'm writing this, but I'll ask you anyway because I really need a reading because my mind is always filled with worry.

How will my financial situation be when I move out, and will I manage to find a place to live?

To relieve stress, I sometimes chant mantras.
>>
>>18008683
>3 of swords (sorrow)
>>Queen of cups, Princess of Swords
Keep a close on someone close to you, perhaps even yourself, as they will have something close to them they may desire your help, even if they don't ask.
The cards are blue and dark, something depressing perhaps.

>>18008687
5 of cups (disappointment), ace of disks, The Hermit.
Paired with your picture, it seems that this new job may not be all that you're hoping for, which is a shame. I pulled an advice card for you, for reasons, and pulled a 10 of cups, satiety.
Fulfillment and completion is a feeling that comes from within, anon. Don't let the world outside crush you.

>>18008690
I drew cards for you, and then realized you didn't have a query.
Regardless, The Magus, Knight of Wands, and Princess of Cups.

>>18008693
2 of disks (gain), The Fool and The Magus.
I don't do yes or no question per se, but things will be better for you than they are now, as many doors are either open, or will open for you.

Alright, 3 queries, as I said. I'm done for now.

>>18008702
I do, but I'm done for now. I should probably be back later in the night.
>>
Air query incoming
Im drunk and got into a huge argument today, will this end badly?
>>
>>18008717
Th-thanks... I was considering querying you actually, but then I realized that even if I have anything to ask, and even if you'll give me advice, well... meh. Still, the cards you drew aren't all that off.

Want some cards in return, kouhai?
>>
>>18008720
Penny says it will

Sorry for ya m8
Stay strong my friend. Take good care of yourself. I wish only the best for you. Lots of love and Peace <3
>>
>>18008732
Thank you
>>
File: tumblr_o58mikW1XE1rxish4o1_500.jpg (68KB, 421x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o58mikW1XE1rxish4o1_500.jpg
68KB, 421x749px
Any reader willing to tell me when will I find love?

I have been alone for over 7 years now and I feel I am never going to find a girl even though I've made huge changes year after year. I never seem to reach a bit of affection from any girl.

I am capricorn, male. Just... please somebody give me a reading, scrying, I feel I an fading away in loneliness...
>>
>>18008742
I'm alone for a year now. Does it get easier or worse to cope with the loneliness?
>>
>>18008753
>>18008742
been alone for almost 22, grow some balls you bitch niggas
get some hobbies or something
>>
>>18008717
thanks
>>
I would like to knkw something about my current spiritual state.
TA
23yo
3, 33 fav numbers
>>
>>18008721
The best thing is that I probably would interpret those very differently than you. Something I would make a point to mention though is the tenderness from the princess of cups.

And it would be nice to get a read from you, but I have no idea how to phrase it; it's still a thing rumbling around my mind. I'll ask later.
>>
>>18008758
This guy knows what's up.

>>18008742
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18008765

Never ever go to r9k is like the cancer of sadness. That people is more dead than alive and they arent even trying in life.
>>
>>18008765
>>18008767
I have to second the entire ''not going to /r9k/'' post. It's so filled with negativity, it infects you and brings you down with it, to the same level as the regulars are. Crab in bucket mentality, applied perhaps without consciously realizing it.

This is coming from a /r9k/ regular who's trying to abstain from /r9k/, or at least more of the messed up threads.
>>
>>18008767
It's cancer and aids... just like wizchan.
>>
>>18008770
Oh god they have infected you. I feel them on you. Psychic vampire parasites.
>>
>>18008781
Meh. In due time perhaps I'll stop being such a self-hating piece of shit, since I do have to blame /r9k/ for a good amount of it, or at least making it all worse. I don't think I was this bad before I started going there.

So yeah, best not go there. Loneliness may suck, and it may be a bitch, but it doesn't mean you should hang around people who have been so warped by it that they will warp you in turn. It's like hanging around sick people. In time, you'll get sick yourself.
>>
>>18008742
>that image

So his/her heart is pumping too much blood to the rest of his/her body?
>>
>>18008753
Work more

You make money, you can dress in nice clothes and, best of all, you give off an air of giving zero fucks, because you have much more important shit to do than chasing skirts. Before you know it, you'll sweat the smell of success, and you'll have to shoo women away.

Work more
>>
>>18008814
Im still at uni so i can only work on myself and im doing that. One would expect that it shouldnt take a year to get over an ex.
>>
>>18008826
Take up a gym routine and a part-time sales job. Thank me later.
>>
>>18008834
Im doing some cardio training right now
>>
Anyone doing readings? If so, could i please get one? Love life related
>>
File: pollypoll.png (27KB, 512x504px) Image search: [Google]
pollypoll.png
27KB, 512x504px
Hey my dear friends.
Would you like to help out NSA by answering a question for me?
What is you Gender?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10939352
Thanks for your cooperation <3

Results from the previous poll can be found in pic related.
Have a lovely day. Stay awesome. I love you!

Peace
>>
Anyone want to trade
>>
>>18009015
Are ur scrys accurate?
>>
What is the most important thing I need to know right now?
>>
>>18009075

That the begining of the end will end the next 14th of August.
>>
>>18009148
It depends actually, I've had days where they were pretty darn accurate, and days where nobody got anything of the (most likely just pure) bullshit I was throwing at them.
>>
>>18009075
I'm willing if you can read occult queries well.
>>
>>18009262
Alright, although I'm not sure if I can be super specific. Whats your query?
>>
>>18009276
I'm preparing a work for deployment, but it seems I'm still missing something. What am I missing?

What's your query?
>>
>>18009262
The sky is a pale, gloomy white and I'm getting a focus on the side branches of the tree instead of the whole tree. It's not too big and the tree is sort of a really dark mauve color but it's not black. I can tell the ground is clay soil but it looks rich in substance. Despite the tree being on rich clay soil the tree is still lacking leaves and looks like it is pretty low despite it not being lifeless (it's not black and dead, after all). At a glance it looks like it's not doing too hot, but it isn't completely dead. It just looks like it's feeling kind of low and it's suffering. I'm not getting a low on life vibe, just a depressed feeling. Again, there was a focus on the end branches of the tree. So I'm mostly going to focus on that in my explanation.

Trees are often associated with the essence of life. The branches of the tree represent close relationships and the different directions of your personality.
The branches show your ability to develop new relationships with other people. There were a lot of little branches that I saw despite the tree not being too big.

I'm not going to take this as a literal interpretation that you need tree branches as my scrys are more metaphorical than anything. Now, this could be about existing relationships that are sort of lack luster as of this moment that should be focused on or improved. Is there any relationship that you are currently neglecting? If not, perhaps you should be focusing on them. Since deep purple color apparently means higher spiritual attainment. They might hold a secret or key idea that can enable your success in this work. Things are often easier done with others and perhaps another holds the catalyst needed in order to deploy this work.

As I am finishing up this post there is a crow cawing in the background repeatedly in real time. I don't know if that holds any significance but it might.

I'm hoping that holds some sort of significance.

I would like to know what my next boyfriend looks
>>
>>18009326
Oh wait it wasn't a crow it was a blue jay. It came up close to me and won't stop yapping. I need to brush up on my bird calls.
>>
>>18009326
Hmm, I thought I had the catalyst figured out. I suppose I'll have to think that over some and see if anyone can help me. I have those willing to help me with anything and those who owe me favors, so I'll see what I can do.

>next boyfriend
Really? Square-ish face, dark hair parted to the side, short beard. He's holding books in one hand. You may see him actually holding books, or it could simply mean that he's well-read or estudious or something. There's a bright light if some sort that's resonating from within him, albeit hidden. His calm exterior hides a fiery interior, and he may have an inclination towards spiritual things. I couldn't see anything in the background, so it's possible you might not meet him in a public place. I saw the Page of Wands: fiery dude.
>>
>>18009345
Thanks. I'll keep an eye out.
>>
>>18009345
>>18009356
>Hair parted to the side
>calm exterior
>estudious
Oh wait, I think I might know someone like this now, if the hair part is really thick. Neat. Sounds like a cool guy.
>>
who wants to trade readings with me? I do the spanish deck readings.
>>
>>18009393
Depends on the query
>>
>>18009408
please forgive me but I don't mean to sound rude but why do you respond then?
>>
>>18009421
Because I want to know what your query is in order to consider it. How would I know whether or not I can/will read for you if I don't know what kind of reading you want?
>>
>>18009429
alright fair enough, it is a love related query. Would you consider that or is it no go?
>>
>>18009345
>fiery with black hait and a heard
Sounds like a sandnigger tbqph
>>
>>18007775
I know you've done a shit ton of readings already so if you can't do it i understand but I appreciate you either way

Christopher
Male
Gemini
What should I do about R? I'm so lost on her and have no way to proceed.
Tarot mixed with a scry would be the best I think since I've had the most luck with a combination from readings before.

Thank you very much Gawain either way and bless you and be filled with love :)
>>
>>18009434
An ex, right? Sure, formulate your query and tell me what kind of readings you do, subject-wise.

>>18009435
I'm white and fit that description. It's a very common look, anon.
>>
>>18009450
I was thinking more about the fiery lad, like a burning fire after the bomb went off.
>>
>>18009450
I am a female aries (I'm sorry I know most people think aries are lame, so sorry for that) 27 years old and you can call me Igni (it's a name my mentor gave me)
yes that is correct, I want to know if we will ever talk again? even if its just as friends I wouldn't mind that either.

as for my readings I do all kinds of readings, I am open to all readings all I need is your name (whatever you wan to call yourself), age, sign and query of course
>>
>>18009465
Nothing to be sorry about, Aries are awesome :D
>>
>>18008742
Ill date you, what are your hobbies?
>>
I am Katarina, 22 and Pisces.. Do you think ill hear from that job imterview? I tought it went well and it has been 7 days already... Also, when will i stop feeling miserable about everything
>>
>>18009465
I saw a jungle of the Chinese sort, with bamboo trees. He's sitting in a small clearing busying himself with something. The girl is spying on him through the trees, watching. He doesn't notice her there. She seems apprehensive about moving towards him. She steps forward onto a twig that makes a snapping sound, and it makes him apprehensive. There is heavy tension between the two of them, and she leaves.

She comes back with a slice of chocolate cake as a gift. He throws the cake out of her hands, mutters something under his breath, then goes back to what he was doing.

She tries to hug him, but he pushes her away rather violently. She falls back, and a sharp bamboo tree pierces her arm, right next to the bone. It's bleeding very little, but she's stuck there and can't get up without removing the sharp bamboo from her arm. She simply sits there without trying to remove it. She cries and busies herself with something using only one hand and accepts the lack of her other arm.

Straightforward, right?

You require more information than I'm willing to give. Give your reading to another reader.
>>
File: 1470220035829.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470220035829.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>18009449
i'm the querant in this post but i can trade readings. I just dont like to read for myyself.

I do Cartomancy and lenormand which is similar to cartomancy but is more direct straight forward kijnd of reading.
>>
>>18009483
well its okay I don't need that if you don't want to, what is your query?
>>
>>18009393
I can't give you a reading but I was hoping to receive one from you
>>
>>18009496
Give it to
>>18009502
I feel anxiety

By the way, you have a major blockage in your energy that has caused a rupture due to the pressure. You're practically hemorrhaging energy. You need to get that sorted out.
>>
>>18009408
Can into tarot.

My query is Will he give me the opportunity to get my revenge?
>>
>>18009518
alright then as you wish, thank you very much for your reading it is straight forward. thank you for your time. were you refering to me? how do I get that solved?

>>18009502
what is your query anon
>>
>>18009520
If anyone decides to pick this up Ill be back in 40 minutes EST~ to do a Tarot reading Just post question in the response.
>>
>>18009477
>>
>>18009531
Yes, I was referring to you. Find a mender of wounds; that is not me.

>>18009520
Excellent query

I see a blood-soaked sword, with the wielder licking off the blood. However, someone comes and stabs said wielder in the back while he/she (it's hard to tell; the person looks monstrous and is covered in blood) is enraptured by the bloodlust. It's not a matter of whether or not you'll have permission so much as whether or not you'll get away with it. Let me grab my cards.

For / Against: Ace of Swords (reversed) / The Fool
Outcome: 3 of Cups, supported by Queen of Pentacles (reversed) and The World

The cards suggest that this will lead to celebration at the cost of your position, in the sense that you might sacrifice an advantage if you act. There is also something about things coming together, as if it were meant to build up to this.

Still, it's not thought out completely, and someone seems like they will get involved due to reckless ambition or something like that. You should plan this much better, in my opinion. Vengeance is sacred, though. Plan well and get your blood.

You read cards? There is an aggressive work I'm planning. Tell me about the best application.
>>
>>18009573
do you have an email I could send you?
>>
>>18009573
>>18009583
im this one
>>18009531
>>
>>18009573
Yo thanks for the response. I just remembered I had to go to the hospital to pick up medicine too but Im not flake I promise I will do this by 12 EST.
>>
>>18009583
>>18009589
[email protected]

Fair warning: I'm likely to be extremely uninterested if it's anything further on your ex.

>>18009590
No worries, I'll be around.
>>
>>18009612
oh no, nothing about my ex it was more about my energy... is it something I need to worry about? well ill shoot you an email. Thanks
>>
>>18009520
hey I am still here if you need a reading?
>>
sorry this >>18009634 was for >>18009502
>>
>>18009634
Could I get a reading please?
>>
can any readers do a general health reading please?
>>
>>18009634

I could really use a reading- it would be greatly appreciated-

I'm at a bit of a crossroads currently- about to take a journey.

Steve, 34, scorpio
>>
>>18009634
Female, L, scorpio
Will he ever move out?
When should I start that project? will it succed?
Will I succed with my life? i feel like killing myself.
>>
>>18009465
My name is David, I do not really have a nickname I am 18, my Zodiac sign is the Cancer , and my query (wich is my question if I remember correctly) Would be if I will ever find a dream , something to look up to or to work for.
>>
>>18009953
>>18009634
If you're still doing readings , I am deeply sorry I forgot to refresh and ended up tagging someone who isn't there anymore
>>
>>18009634
>>18009888
I'm sorry, if you aren't doing readings it is okay to skip.
>>
>>18009573
>best application
To get away from the shitty scenario you are currently experiencing. If you are feeling attacked and drained use it to get away from that. It wont be ethical but it will work.
>>
>>18009520
Be careful, especially if it's occult related "revenge". The universe is about Balance, so if you weren't completely innocent , don't seek revenge or it will be short lived and your ex will emerge from it better than before.
>>
>>18009953
You're dwelling in a sea-bed of gentle tides and currents, crab. Your life will be the stones that surround you, while the currents that surround you will be gentle.
In other words: your people are your strength, and they will be the ones to lead you to a meaningful existence. Pebbles and stones are there, but your home is welcoming. Look towards home for fulfillment and meaning, David.
>>
I'm trading a reading.
My query: How far will this get me?
>>
>>18009326
This is funny because it is so depressing. Can I get a read like this?
>>
File: freshoutofmercy.jpg (50KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
freshoutofmercy.jpg
50KB, 460x345px
I was hoping Chiro would be on tonight... oh well.

I'm feeling pretty bummed, but the universe rewarded me with a free burrito tonight.

To show my appreciation I'm going to do a few readings for people, if anyone wants an amateur opinion.

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.

Cheers,

DEF.
>>
>>18009888

Are you me?

I'm November 12th what's yours?
>>
>>18010029
Why did i lose her?
>>
File: machine-elf-2.jpg (455KB, 946x961px) Image search: [Google]
machine-elf-2.jpg
455KB, 946x961px
>>18010029
>>18010029
How good is it?
>>
>>18010011
Thank you
>>
>>18010029

Should I talk to her one last time in person or leave and never look back?
>>
>>18010029
I guess I'll be the first to ask a yes/no question.

Did everything happen the way I remember it ?
>>
File: UDKZUgn.jpg (25KB, 552x359px) Image search: [Google]
UDKZUgn.jpg
25KB, 552x359px
>>18010029
Why cant I find a relationship?
>>
>>18010040

I'm sensing from the reading that you're sort of a depressed person. The two of you actually hit it off pretty well, but you're sort of introverted while she's more outgoing and independent. I think she cares for you, but you spend more time trying to please her than being your own real person, and she sees through it. She doesn't want a slow going white knight who is careful about everything, she wants you to join her in being reckless and outgoing.

Give it a shot.
>>
>>18010029
Can you read about me and my crush?
>>
>>18010029
What does he feel about me?
>>
>>18010029

could i find a new job soon (soon as in the next few months) ? will it be one i actually like?
>>
I'll do two readings.

>name/alias
>gender
>query

Not doing any generals for now.
>>
>>18010041

Thanks for the picture :)

This is a social related matter, you're overcoming some personal feelings of alienation... you're actually doing a good job of it, there have been quite few successes that are leaving you feeling very empowered right now. If you continue to battle your doubts which are still managing to resurface, you'll make that connection you're hoping for.
>>
>>18010029
Why hasn't he talked to me?
>>
>>18010072
>Serah
>Female
>Future bf appearance please
>>
>>18010076
Yes, hopefully so. It seems that way. Thanks.
>>
>>18010072
>>18010080
I forgot to specify I'm not scrying either, sorry.

I'll be reading with cards, runes, or Yijing.
>>
>>18010072
C
Male

When will I find a qt? Thanks
>>
>>18010072
>>18010017
Charlie
M
>>
>>18009998
That's awfully generic. What were your cards?

>>18010003
The reason people fuck up with aggressive occult works isn't karma or anything related to justice, which is 100% a human abstraction. People fuck up because they can't calculate the effects properly. In nature, the wolf feasts on the flesh of the sheep. The world of humans is no different. There is no cosmic police or justice force righting all wrongs. These are fairytales told to the weak. Read Nietzsche's work on slave morality.

>balance
Balance occurs on a macro scale. How self-absorbed and narcissistic a human must be to think that their actions have a major effect on the balance of the universe. All balance is tenuous, anyway: more like the balance of a teetering stone upon a toothpick.
>>
>>18010085
Damn. Missed it. Well, I'll still offer a trade Sieg.
>>
>>18010049

You guys have been fighting over money? You both have had more than enough of each other. I think you should write her a letter, and let time put a little distance between you.
>>
>>18009888
You're a swirling vortex of nerves and turmoil, scorpion. Step away from those feelings and go to your happy place. Make a cup of tea, snuggle with a fuzzy blanket. You will make the most of your health and your reading the calmer you are.

He knows you're detached. The relationship's hollow, guide yourself along your path and he will understand it's time. He's grumpy, but he will get the picture. Move for you. That's the biggest thing you can do for yourself, so I will say it again: do it for YOU.

You can start, but be warned that it will start out gradually. If you choose to continue, it will get bigger. It will "succeed," yes, but not as grandiose as your dream. That's not to say you shouldn't try if you have made up your mind. The bee doesn't consider its work grandiose, but you still eat from its toil.

You will succeed if you believe you can. As Yoda says: "Do, or do not. There is no try." Your strength and conviction will be your foundation, and will only be as strong as you permit yourself to feel. Go with strength, scorpion. I believe in you.
>>
>>18010062
you got some things right but i doubt she cares for me at this point...thanks for the reading though!
>>
>>18010053

People are trying to delude you into believing you didn't see something you swore you did. There is a lot of conflict about this, and you're probably fighting with more than one person about what really happened. What you remember is closer to the truth than what you're being told to believe, don't fall into the delusion.
>>
>>18010047
Good luck.

Another part of the vision: I see a child, young (7 years?) girl. Blonde. She's sweet. She will eventually be someone you will hinge your happiness on as a 30-something. She may be your daughter, a close friend's daughter, but she will be part of the web that brings you happiness. There is meaning in your life. Even if all feels moot, know there's someone out there that makes you happy that feels happy being around you.
>>
>>18010029
Want a reading?
>>
>>18010089
No narcissism here, I am just a human trying to understand the best I can. I am grateful for the clarification and correction.
>>
>>18010105
God that was accurate, thanks
>>
>>18010112
Oh, I didn't mean you're a narcissist: those who spread those ideas are. No occultist should ever believe that they are at the top of the food chain. Only mundanes are foolish enough to think they are apex predators. There's always something out there that thinks your energy is delicious.
>>
>>18010055

Teletubbies and Barney scared the crap out of me before... but that's just terrifying.

While I was shuffling your cards I called you Jack or Jeff. It would be funny if that was accurate.

You have an overwhelmingly specific love reading in my cards right now. I'm led to believe that you're hung up on a past relationship that's preventing you from moving forward. You're trying to form a bond with lots of people, but it always remains shallow and no real connections are ever formed. You need to just keep trying if you want to find someone that is as special as what you had before.
>>
>>18010107
Actually , my sister is 5, and what you just said reasured me so much.

At first I was thinking "What is he talking about , I have no one in my entourage that is blonde , especially this young." But then I remembered her ...

I know I may be asking a lot , and you don't even have to answer this message , I will understand and hold no grudge if you do , but you're the first person who gave me something that specific. So if there is anything else, could you tell me ? litteraly anything , even if it's just a feeling , an emotion , a word ... I don't know , your text just felt right. Sorry for the blabering
>>
>>18010108

Pretty please?
>>
>>18010029
How big is the battle in front of me? Thank you for offering your time, even if you can't get to me :D
>>
>>18010089
7 of wands reversed, 5 of coins reversed, 5 of swords
>>
>>18010123
I believe that completely. I know my success in divination is only because of entities greater than me aiding me. I wanted to dive deeper into the occult, but for now, I appreciate what I have been "given".
>>
Hey.

23, F, Hazel/Amber eyes, Aquarius

I am willing to trade readings if you would like.

My question is if the male God I am working with will actually give me what was promised as part of our exchange. I would like re-assurance that it's not in my head.

Bonus points if you can guess what it is. I'll give a really complex reading for that.
>>
>>18010067

I feel like you guys tease each other a little too much, and feelings are actually getting hurt.. the opposite of your intentions. Be more open about how you feel and you'll actually get the ball rolling.
>>
>>18010150
This seems rather interesting , would you be ready to tell us later about it if nobody finds out ?
>>
>>18010131
Well , you no longer need to worry about Barney.

I'm moving forward , just being really unlucky with love lately.

Yeah... I have no other option other than keep trying.

ps: My name isn]t Jeff or Jack.

thank you so much
>>
I could use a reading if possible. To keep it simple, im awaiting a security clearance to go through which I'm not worried about because I'm prior military, but i need it for my new job. The question is, will my new job be enjoyable and provide for my family? Will i move up in it quickly? Thank you for your time
>>
>>18010153
Yes, I will. :)
>>
>>18010069

You're sort of a conquest. Another name on his list. If this guy is known for going through partners, you're best to stay away. There is no fruit there.
>>
>>18010083
You / Her: 9 of Wands (Reversed) / Queen of Cups
Circumstances of the Meeting: 5 of Wands, supported by 3 of Swords (Reversed) and 5 of Cups (Reversed)

She's a Queen of Cups type of person: loving, spontaneous, very affectionate, happy. She's going to be a water sign, I'm thinking Cancer. You will meet her when you're fucked in the head from struggles - a time when you're grieving and trying to accept a certain loss and healing from heartbreak.

She's going to charm you away with her affections, and she will show it a lot. You will be on the receiving end, essentially.

>when
I'm going to do something experimental and try answering this: roughly 3 months from now. Watch out for a chick with blue-ish eyes.

>>18010085
6 of Swords, WoF (Reversed), Hanged Man (Reversed)
Driving Forces: Kenaz (Hidden), Perthro

The forces in play here are a lack of vision and think The Moon (Perthro) - something hidden out of sight and uncertainty you can't expect or predict. A lot of instability, essentially.

In general, you're going to be stuck in a cycle of whatever you're doing right now. Your mind is the deciding factor here: part of you wants to leave or try something else completely, however there's something here blocking you resisting the change - you want to move forward, but at the same time you don't or have no idea how to.

Think of a man driving a car at high speed, then getting stopped at a roadblock he didn't expect. That's how I view this entire reading. The way out of this is to analyze and think - what are you prepared to sacrifice, and what changes should you make to move forward?

I have a query if the offer is still up:
What changes can I expect from introducing a new catalyst?
>>
>>18010161
I already like you
>>
>>18010150
From what I see. Not what you want. But something highly wanted, something that you're imbued with, that may lead you to what you want. Sort of giving you the breadcrumbs.

Mine.
>>18010017
>>
>>18010140
What's your query?

>>18010150
I saw a stag-like god...Cernunnos?

>The Star (reversed), 7 of Swords, Knight of Cups
You're not going to get what you wanted, but you will get something valuable. Think of this as one of those situations where you're getting what you really need instead of what you asked for. You're definitely being fucked with, though.

>>18010142
Oh shit, got it. Thanks.
>>
>>18010163
The changes seem very positive. I'm getting cards like Ace of Cups, Strength. It seems to permeate the rest of your life in a positive way. I'm also getting Daughter and Ace of Pentacles, so if involved with a project I expect a good start or way, though perhaps not the solution (Nine of Wands).

As for my reading. Probably. Ugh.
>>
>>18010029
Could you give me some insight on my current mental state? How I can improve it maybe?

And congratulations on your burrito. :)
>>
>>18010071

Things aren't going to happen for you by magic. You try really hard for brief periods of time and then give up on yourself, blaming it on circumstance rather than your own lack of effort. There is currently a good opportunity, but it is up to you to find and take advantage of it.
>>
File: 1415263629660.jpg (324KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1415263629660.jpg
324KB, 1024x768px
>>18010029
how does she feel about us/our fight now that we are talking again?
>>
>>18010176
Thanks. It has to do with my physical body, actually, so you're right that it might not be the best solution.

Good luck.
>>
>>18010182

>Things aren't going to happen for you by magic.

i'm aware of this. it's not that i don't try hard enough, it's that there aren't that many opportunities here. most i'm not qualified for. but thanks for the reading
>>
>>18010029
What does B think of me?
>>
I need a reading if possible: male Aries 04/17/88 12:00 am. I'm going through a rough time finding a new job, will I land a new one soon?

Thanks a bunch anon
>>
>>18010189
>>18010189
I felt that it would help you, just that if there was a goal in this, this new catalyst wouldn't be the thing to get you there.
>>
>>18010134
I'm glad. I sometimes worry my sight isn't what others want.

The vision was very warm, festive, like Christmas. I got the distinct feeling of parents near her, she has a loving family, which was why I said child or child of friend. Tule dress, warm beige. High ceiling, upscale house.

There will be some love pains in your life. A woman you love will part from you, and it will affect you deeply. No, not the teenage-breakup-of-the-month, but as a maturing man on your own. (It's odd to explain. You are aged-mature, but this will grant you a distant subtlety, a gentleness found in older men, it often seems.)
It will leave you feeling alone, and you will reach out to those who sometimes feel a bit distant to you. This is why having such good friends is a benefit to you.

Reaching out to them is where you will meet the woman who will leave you, and it will be the healing that you will need, and you will replay their kindness in a meaningful way.
>>
File: image.jpg (860KB, 1134x868px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
860KB, 1134x868px
>>18010029
Is searching for love really worth my time to invest into?
>>
>>18010194
can i have a scry? i can give you a reading in return :)
>>
>>18010170
Can you read for me?
What information do you need?
>>
>>18010029
Is C my next bf?
>>
>>18010170

I'm wondering about my ex lately, he's appeared in a few lucid dreams in the last little bit. I'm also wondering if I'm going to be hit with a ton of bad news at the doctor tomorrow..

The overall theme I guess I'm feeling is.. did I finally find my way to hell?
>>
>>18010198
What would you like to know?
>>
>>18010039
November 18th
>>18010094
Thank you so much. I feel better now.
>>
I'm kind of lost with all the readers , so I am sorry but I'll do an "air-query" (Sorry again if I butchered that)

Basicaly , I never came close to a girl , by that I mean I never had a girlfriend an the closest I ever was to a girl was my friends Gf.

So my question is , Will I ever meet someone ?
>>
>>18010077

You're playing aloof a little too hard. Instead of waiting for him to make the first move, you need to show him that you're definitely interested.
>>
Male

What's with the cuckery?

>no srsly
>>
>>18010165

>>18010170

Thor was the one I was working with. I wanted an eye color change, I'll probably get contacts instead lol I'm a retard
>>
>>18010207
if anything significant is going to happen to me this month
>>
Let me know what your questions are in return. Fair is fair. <3
>>
>>18010141

Hey Discord,

You do readings sometimes too, don't you?

Well, there's no fooling yourself on this one, you've got a lot of back breaking work ahead of you. It won't feel nearly as bad as it seems on the outside, though. You're going to feel rewarded at every step of your progress.
>>
>>18010163
The situation you described is the situation I'm going through right now.. I'm heartbreak because I'm lonely , ayy

3 months eh , not bad at all.. Anything else you can tell me about this woman?

Thank you so much , really appreciate it.
>>
>>18010220
sorry to interpose but I don't really get it
Why/How would a god like Thor be helpfull in changing your eye colour ? And is this even possible ?
>>
Hi, if I continue reaching out to my ex-boyfriend, will things get better between us? Thanks
>>
>>18010220
>>18010223
>>18010165
Yeah. What will people think of FS?
>>
No idea. I really have no idea. He popped into my head while meditating.
I figured it was possible to speed up because everyone in my family gets green eyes eventually, due to age. It would certainly not be possible if it was like brown>blue or brown > bright green
>>
>>18010240
Is FS a person?

I need your age, gender, and a physical feature
>>
>>18010194
I will be honest , What you just said doesn't relly make sense for me right now , in the sense that I do not understand it.

However, I'm going to keep this and look at it while times go on , maybe it will help guide me.

Thanks a lot for your time. You are a wonderfull person
>>
>>18010204
I started with the hell vision, which quickly gave way to a vision of a room full of bubbles. You're not in hell; it's mostly a product of your wild imagination.

I pulled 10 of Cups, 9 of Swords (reversed), and 5 of Swords. Either you have an issue with conflict within your family, or you're pregnant. I'm thinking the family conflict issue has you stressed out, and that's it.

>>18010202
>What information do you need?
An interesting query.

>>18010220
I mean this in the nicest possible way, but what the everloving fuck is wrong with you? Not only is getting your eye-color changed magically completely unrealistic, but Thor is the wrong god to ask for that sort of thing anyway. Thor should be asked for favors involving you strengthening yourself. So, even if you did successfully invoke him, he's mostly likely going to teach you how to be a big girl and accept your eye color. Seriously, what the fuck?

By the way, it's rude to ask gods for favors if you're not already on friendly terms with them. If you want to be on good terms with a god, offer a gift, keep up the relationship, then ask for a favor later. Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
File: DrunkenCaptcha.png (283KB, 406x581px) Image search: [Google]
DrunkenCaptcha.png
283KB, 406x581px
>>18007812
Are you talking about pic related?
>>
>>18010245
M
Hairy fingers.

Nope. It an artwork.
>>
Yeah, his exact quote was "I can help with that" so I think I get it now. I think that makes more sense in context. Also, I didn't go out of my way to ask. I'm stupid, but I'm not THAT stupid. I was meditating on it trying to find some answers when it happened.
>>
>>18010227
I do but my energy is currently on lock down. When I am back to my usual, I can offer you a reading :)
I can see the back breaking stuff lol but the battle will be internal. I almost feel like I won't want to celebrate until the entirety is completed. Thank you again for the reading
>>
So the readings here were pretty accurate. "I can help with that" meant "I can help with acceptance of your issue in exchange for this thing I want. No reason to get mad, no one asked for anything or went out of their way to ask for it like you assumed. I understand your concern.
>>
>>18010181

Thanks! It's pretty delicious. I'm washing it down with a beer and a couple shots of tequila. I feel I deserve it, after the last couple days.

So you are first class trying to succeed in your ambitions right now, and it's really not a lack of success that is driving you to doubt yourself, but you're doing so anyhow. Don't half ass things, don't fool yourself into thinking you'll be okay without following through. Adopt the king shit attitude.. you are the boss, and you are going to own everything you see. Go for it, tiger.
>>
No, she is born of life force and creativity. Also, are you having a serious block from this? I did a second reading and it seems like this is blocking your creativity somehow. Is that accurate?
>>
>>18010249

>room full of bubbles
I'm okay with this.

>conflict within your family
always.

>or you're pregnant
Fuck.
>>
I need a reading if possible: male Aries 04/17/88 12:00 am. I'm going through a rough time finding a new job, will I land a new one soon?

Thanks a bunch anon
>>
>>18010260
Thanks for the reading! Pretty accurate and I'll definitely take your advice.
>>
File: tumblr_mzdc03VeHI1t43e29o1_1280.jpg (977KB, 1255x1880px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzdc03VeHI1t43e29o1_1280.jpg
977KB, 1255x1880px
Why is age an essential component of doing readings correctly?
What are the main aspects of my self/current mood/current situation that are essential in producing an accurate reading?
How do you manage to do an accurate card reading by analyzing text written by an anonymous person on a Cambodian fresco painting website?

It is not as if I am skeptical, but I have reservations about revealing myself to you on this site, on this board in any capacity. After all, if you are able to divine my current status and give me advice, what else are you able to do to me?
>>
>>18010216
I tried making a move but I was aloof before.. I gave him an opportunity
>>
>>18010263
Was this referring to the reading you're going to do for me?

>>18010252
>>
>>18010267
You will get a major lifestyle change in the near future. This is will some sort of travel, or an alternative life path.

I see some sort of authority in the future. Persons someone in a position of author will help you get the job, or you will attain a position of authority in your new job.

There is still a lot of mystery regarding your path. It will not be clear to you yet.
>>
>>18010273
Not that reader, but sometimes we men are borderline autistic at seeing openings, especially when we have our minds on something else. Just recently, a girl give me an extremely direct opening, but I was so focused on work that I didn't realize until like an hour later. Try being direct.
>>
>>18010272
Sneak into your bed at night and consume your sweet human flesh.

On that note, I don't ask for age or any other such details for my readings. I don't need them to know where you sleep.
>>
>>18010274

>Was this referring to the reading you're going to do for me?

Yes. I will quote in the future to avoid misunderstandings. My apologies.
>>
>>18010279
Is not making a public confession on an online forum a not direct opening?
>>
>>18010284
Depends on how direct and obvious it was, as well as whether or not he noticed it. I kind of want to see it now. Screencap?
>>
>>18010283
>No, she is born of life force and creativity.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. That they'll think the work is born of life force and creativity?
>>
>>18010272
Different readers ask for different details. I ask age and gender because it's part of what I asked when I started reading. It became part of my reading
>>
>>18010272
>After all, if you are able to divine my current status and give me advice, what else are you able to do to me?

The world isn't a safe place. If divination is real, then you might possible be in danger by posting on here. However, what makes you think most people are malicious? In my experience, most people mean well. No one would spend their time volunteering on these threads if they didn't intend on helping you.
>>
>>18010290

Hmmm.

>I'm not sure what you mean by that. That they'll think the work is born of life force and creativity?

Sowilo: (S: The sun.) Success, goals achieved, honor. The life-force, health. A time when power will be available to you for positive changes in your life, victory, health, and success. Contact between the higher self and the unconscious. Wholeness, power, elemental force, sword of flame, cleansing fire.

This is the one I got. Maybe it will make more sense to you since you have more details about the situation.
>>
>>18010283
Are you still doing readings ?

I'm sorry if I am bothering you
>>
>>18010303
Oh badass. Thanks.

Yeah, causing a major block. I just finished it, and my mind still feels blocked. The work itself is wonky.
>>
>>18010287
its deleted now i gave up because he didnt even respond... al that humiliation for nothing
>>
>>18010279
This. I've driven home from work and it hit me halfway through the door.
>my heart's face when I asked my dumb brain why I didn't realize it immediately.
>>
>>18010185

It's still on her mind, but if it hurt her that much, she wouldn't be talking to you again. You need to be good with her, lots of open communication, maybe shower her with (thoughtful, not expensive) gifts (it's summer, pick the lady some wildflowers). She's not as ready as you are to jump back into a relationship. Don't be greedy or demanding. Let her be a little on the defensive. Something tells me she thinks you fucked up really badly and needs you to prove you're genuinely sorry for what happened.
>>
> Are you still doing readings ?

Yes. And no, you are not bothering me.

>Yeah, causing a major block. I just finished it, and my mind still feels blocked. The work itself is wonky.

Yeah, the second rune said it was causing some serious blockages. Let me know if you want to ask advice on how to fix it, or further insight. I'll try my best.
>>
>>18010312
I wouldn't mind some insight into it. I describe as mental tangling.
>>
>>18010258

Welcome :)

I enjoy helping out fellow readers. Heal well and get back to us soon!
>>
>>18010312
Alright then , I'll give it a shot.

So recently , one of my familly went trough something they concidered rough , but that I personally find completly stupid. I truly have no idea why someone would be sad/make a big deal out of it either because it doesn't exist , or I have never experienced it.

So my question is : Is it real, and I never experienced it ? Is it real for everyone else but me ? What should I do about this situation ? I am a bit lost ..
>>
>>18010221
Nothing much, everything will go as it usually does this month. You're still in school, getting the grades you have worked for. These are the slow years, life will speed up soon.

You're approaching more liberation in your life (3 or so years, Michael tells me), a time to set your own life in motion. Instead of the apartment with the blinds drawn, an inner life on your terms. Be gentle. Feel the changes individually, don't jump in immediately with a newly set-up life. You're a cheerful and optimistic person, and that is your strong suit. Life is changing and will come full-swing soon.
>>
>>18010259
I'm not angry; it's just one of those things that must be hammered in. I know a lot of really stubborn people who will still do something absolutely fucking retarded that could potentially get them or their loved ones killed, and no amount of reasoning works on them. That's all. The lack of quoting, however, is pretty infuriating.

>>18010266
Lel, was it a pregancy scare? Good luck.

>>18010272
>Why is age an essential component of doing readings correctly?
I'm fairly certain this is briefly addressed in the sticky, but different readers require different information to connect. Some might use it as part of the interpretation (for example, a love reading for a teenager is much different than one for someone who is over 30), but it seems mostly like something to connect. I never got anything off of names, ages, signs, etc, myself.

>What are the main aspects of my self/current mood/current situation that are essential in producing an accurate reading?
Once again, it depends on the reader.

>How do you manage to do an accurate card reading by analyzing text written by an anonymous person on a Cambodian fresco painting website?
It's actually about energy connection. People who are in-tune with certain things might find them of benefit. I have a background in psionics, so I just connect energetically.

>if you are able to divine my current status and give me advice, what else are you able to do to me?
All manner of things ^_^

Also, this:
>>18010280
One of these days I should practice reading the querent's location so I can have some fun freaking them out. Then when I say I know where they live, I will be completely serious. ^_^

>>18010308
>yfw he never got a chance to read it before you deleted it
>>
>>18010312

Well, if you're still doing readings and aren't bothered... wanna trade? I'm only moderately inebriated at the moment.
>>
I got a reversed Mannez. It was immediately next to Laguz.

I believe this is the root of the problem. Your flow of creativity is being blocked and you are feeling (possibly suicidal) very depressed.

Algiz was next to these two. You feel the need to protect yourself.

The results of your earlier efforts will be realized (Jera) when you (Eihwaz) protect yourself, and rely on yourself to become strong. You will reach untamed potential when you do this (Uruz).
>>
>>18010191

You're intimidating. You have a rather cutting sense of humor and while he's good at not showing it, your impatience and attitude makes him uncomfortable. Tone it down a little and show him your softer side.
>>
Hey /div/ did I see cold sores on my teacher's mouth?
>>
>>18010334

Yes, and worse I'm having pain on my right side. I'm afraid of complications.
>>
To preface these replies, this would be my first time coming onto /x/, I am a denizen of /his/, and my primary interest is in history, but I find myself sometimes being interested in the more esoteric aspects of such things as Gnosticism and the various Indian faiths, both vedic and non-vedic, which often leads me to investigate such things as divination or "the Green pill," but I haven't read any books about religion or divination or magic except one called "Absent lord; Ascetics and Kings in a Jain Ritual Culture." Sorry if I may not be familiar with /x/ or this general.

>>18010280
Really then? Where do I sleep? When do I sleep? What do I dream of? What do you mean by my sweet human flesh? There's nothing I consume which would match that description.

>>18010293
Interesting. Would it be fair to say that different details about the person's life require different tidbits of information?

>>18010294
I don't assume you're malicious to a fault, but one must exercise caution before subjecting himself to the sight of diviners and magicians. To what extent they may harm or benefit me, I do not know. You people mostly seem to be interested in reading the anons who post here, and not helping or harming them in any way.

>>18010334
I'm not looking for anything in particular to be read, but I am looking for guidance in how to proceed in the now and how to proceed in the future, with the school year fast approaching. That could give you a clue that I am of a youthful disposition, still in education, but if an exact age is required or any other information, I can oblige.
>>
>>18010308
>>18010334
i think he had to at least have heard about it since his friends are nerds right?
either way i humiliated myself.. i still bob my head down in shame every so often. to sink that low for nothing..
>>
>>18010311
Thank you for your time.

>lots of open communication
If only. Each time the talk gets a bit serious, she shuts down.
>Something tells me she thinks you fucked up really badly and needs you to prove you're genuinely sorry for what happened.
I'm actually not sorry for what happened, and I too, think she fucked up. I'm not even sure if it's really on her mind right now. The fight ended with me going on a rant, and she never said what she thought about it. We're just kind of pretending it never happened, and while I want to know how she feels about the points I brought up, I also don't want to strain the whole thing further. Should I just let it go?
>>
>>18010347
Hmm. Okay then. Will do. Thanks.
>>
>>18010348
Are you doing readings still? I don't know if I can ask a question.
>>
>I'm not angry; it's just one of those things that must be hammered in. I know a lot of really stubborn people who will still do something absolutely fucking retarded that could potentially get them or their loved ones killed, and no amount of reasoning works on them. That's all. The lack of quoting, however, is pretty infuriating.

I deeply apologize for both the lack of quotation, and for coming off as a fucking retard. I am certain people do come onto this boards and say "Oh yeah, I'm going to evoke/invoke a god to get me what I want! Nothing could possible go wrong!" That seems like a terrible idea, but I'm sure people have done it. In my case, I was meditating on if I wanted to get contact lenses or save some money for something else. I did not go out of my way to ask for help; his voice and very strong impression came to me while meditating and said "I can help with that". I am still in the process of reading the poetic Eddas so I hope you'll forgive my lack of knowledge. I am actively working on learning more, and I really appreciate your concern.
>>
>Well, if you're still doing readings and aren't bothered... wanna trade? I'm only moderately inebriated at the moment.

Sure, I will trade with you.

>I don't assume you're malicious to a fault, but one must exercise caution before subjecting himself to the sight of diviners and magicians. To what extent they may harm or benefit me, I do not know. You people mostly seem to be interested in reading the anons who post here, and not helping or harming them in any way.

So...I don't understand. What are you worried about or asking? Are you still concerned about sharing your information?
>>
>>18010196

I like that picture. The green hue makes me think of the Matrix.

Right now you're just striking out left and right. You're neglecting more important goals like your ambitions being distracted by this pursuit. Daydreaming isn't getting you anywhere, refocus your efforts.
>>
>>18010377
Not him but I'm willing to trade too.

Whats your query?
>>
>>18010364

Without pulling more cards I'm going to refer to point #1. Open communication. You can both try to sweep this under the carpet as much as you want, but in the end it's just going to create a recurrence of issues. Take your time with it. Accept some fault, even if you think she's in the wrong, too, that doesn't make your side of the issue any less guilty. I suggest a long hard introspection about how it made her feel, and approaching the issues that way. But take it slow.
>>
>Not him but I'm willing to trade too. Whats your query?

Ok, we shall trade. I would like to know a general reading for the next month. If that's not possible, I would like to know what the gods think of me right now...do they seem pleased with my efforts?
>>
>>18010330
who is michael? and what about next month? what reading do you want?
>>
>>18010359
Not necessarily. For new readers, age and gender can help "frame" the reading. It helps them see the person asking more clearly in the reading.

I ask for those details because I always have and I've been accurate. I'll still read without those details but it is a sign of sincerity to me. They offer small details about themselves so I take that as a gesture of seeking an accurate answer. It's not a way to cheat or manipulate , there are millions of " H, 19, female" in the world.
>tl;dr
I ask things I have always asked because they've become part of my reading "ritual" that I've done successfully.
>>
>>18010203

C's kind of a free spirit. You're not going to get the sort of relationship you're expecting.
>>
>>18010367

Yes. Shoot.
>>
>>18010328
bump
>>
>>18010395
The Star (reversed), 5 of Swords, 3 of Swords, 7 of Cups popped out too.

Well these aren't so positive cards my friend. I think for the next month you are going to lose a lot of hope about something, possibly suffer a defeat from something you are trying to attain. It's going to be heartbreaking to you but its the cost of having too high of ambition and immersing yourself too much in dreams. Try not to get too bent up in shape over it though, as this is only for this month and the future is not set in stone. The next month is still up in the air and the potential for change is limitless. Good things come to those who wait and put diligent effort into things and I think you can do that.

>advice
Ace of Cups, The Fool
Try putting your heart into a new en devour, it might bring you more happiness than what you are currently working on.

>what the gods think of you
I got the 4 of cups.. this pretty much thinks that they are thinking more about other things at this moment in time. You might want to get their attention doing something else, maybe?

As for me I would just like a love reading for the next few months, if it's going to stay stagnant or will I finally be with someone.
>>
>>18010409
What kind of relationship am i going to get then?
>>
>>18010382
Thanks for compliments on the picture choice.
Anyhow, I understand that is where I stand, been having some lazy days but I'm going to refocus my efforts tomorrow.
I just wanted to know if love would benefit me since I just got out of a relationship and a week ago I'm happier and more productive like I used to be hence the relationship. Thanks for telling me to refocus my efforts, but I know that already, friend.
Could I get the love question answered, please?
>>
>>18010402
Fine, I'm in my late teens, born April 20th, As I detailed in my last post, I would like to know how best to move forward in life, as It has been at a stand-still ever since finishing my summer excursions. Now I sit at my house, and I have not left in over a week, the beginning of the school year is fast approaching, but there's also an abundance of time between now and the 29th, so I would like to know how best to go forward, what is influencing me, what I need to work on, and how the celestial forces of the world feel about me, because now, I am only existing, reading books, surfing the Internet, and playing Video games, with no purpose or duty, with no contact with anyone besides the two others living in my home.
>>
>>18010395
i'd like to trade, if you want. what do you want to konw?

as for me: how much exposure am i going to get?
>>
>>18010401
Archangel Michael is my intermediary. Some visions are hidden, for human or angelic reasons. In those cases, an angelic intermediary is needed.

Next month is hidden from me. I don't know if that means it will always be, but that is the current truth. I stand by my lent vision: the biggest changes will happen in the years to come.

Feel free to read me however. Whatever energies you feel are my persona or the spirits around me. I will tell you straight out: there are two energies you will feel about this one person, so don't let that confuse you. ;)
>>
>>18010326
<3
>>
>>18010414
I'm feeling so tired. I'm trying to take care of my health and appearance but that doesn't help. I can literally sleep all day. I'm trying to come back to my hobby, but even if I love it I don't have energy for it. What's wrong with me. Do I get better?
>>
>>18010430

Likely an open one, if you agree to it. He's not wanting to commit.
>>
>>18010431

But that's what I mean, Anon. Stop chasing love, it's distracting you. Focus on your personal ambitions instead.
>>
>>18010453
Sounds like your thyroid or adrenals or stress or depression. Best advice is not in the cards for this, but to see a doctor if and when possible.
>>
>>18010414
If you're still doing readings , when will people start enjoying my presence ? I feel like I'm never welcomed , no matter where I go I always get treated as a stranger and get set apart, alone.
>>
>>18010029
Does my mom really think that she's justified? And do I really mean that little to her?
Am I in the right here?
>>
>>18010453

Before doing your reading, I'd like to run off a quick health check list;

-Drinking enough water?
-Eating enough protein and greens?
-Are you getting adequate exercise and sunshine? Even if you want to sleep all day Anon, maybe find somewhere (with shade) to have a nap outside. Being around other people lets you absorb their lively energies.

Alright, reading time.

I think heartbreak is at the root of your issues. If you're having a hard time getting over someone, stop bottling it up inside and start talking about it. I personally hate them, but if you're unable to find a good friend or family member to let you vent, maybe talk to a councilor.
>>
Eh, this is not a surprising reading. I have a few challenges coming up, so I appreciate your insight. I will try my best not to get frustrated with myself, which will be the cause of my issues. Thank you for the reading.

>As for me I would just like a love reading for the next few months, if it's going to stay stagnant or will I finally be with someone.

Sowilo next to Fuhu. I see good financial luck in your future! There will also be positive changes in your future, goals will be achieved.

Near to Fehu, we have Othala. This means that you will inherit something which matters to you. However, Tiawaz says you must be rational and know where your strength lies. Close to Othala we have Wunjo, which means comfort and success. Be cautious, however. You don't want to go over the top.

Unfortunately, close to your Othala we have a reversed Nauthiz. You will have a need or emotional hunger as a result of your gains. Close to your reversed Nauthiz you have a reversed Eihwaz. This means you will be confused, weak, or feel destroyed by the thing which is causing you the emotional hunger. It will make you feel like pulling your hair ut; very frustrated.

Over to the side we have Ansuz; you will receive a message of insight or knowledge. You should take the advice. If you do not take the advice, you have a reversed Kenaz. This means lost hope.
To the side a bit more we have a Ehwaz, this means some transportation or journey in the near future.
>>
>>18010461
Ah, okay.
I see the context now.
Thank you then!
:^)
>>
New Thread:
>>18010489
>>18010489
>>18010489
>>
>>18010448
well you were on spot with your reading i am amazed that is so cool. can archangel michael tell you when i get a bf? ;)

energies? my instinct first tells me you are very wise and then i asked my deck what it thought of you which sort of confirmed it. you have a pure intellectual energy about you that is the underlying aspect of your personality, it shines through all the bullshit that is in life. you don't care about the consequences of your attitude and speak freely what is on your mind.

there was a difficult time before that you have experienced and now gotten over, it might have been related to a job loss. now you are recovering financially and financial hopes are renewed. you might also be isolated, trying to fix some inner spiritual poverty.

again, i am getting at that you are quite the loner and enjoy solitude in order to achieve higher spiritual goals. you are aware that life has a higher purpose than money and are taking comfort in finding your spiritual apex.

as for the spirits energies, they are quite attached to you and obsessive. they are literally tied to something and would have a hard time escaping, but that does not mean they want to escape. i don't think think they often send their message clearly across, or they are big talkers that don't always fall thru on whatever they say they will do. they might be a little bit scattered in that aspect and they don't really care for the consequences of their influence or actions, especially regarding finances.
>>
>i'd like to trade, if you want. what do you want to konw?

Hmm. Will the meeting with my dad go well?

I attempted to pull something for you, but I kept getting very mixed answers. I definitely need an eye color, age, and gender. I think this will be my last one for this evening.
>>
>>18010501
brown
m

ok, i'll do your reading now.
>>
>>18010029
I have been told that I have to go out and search my partners... where should I look? What about the one I recently found out about in a picture? Any indicators for which ones they could be? Thanks.
>>
>>18010501
>>18010511
it won't go 'well' but you'll be glad you did it. as if 'at least i did it'. it's not the time for things to be worked out completely. it'll take time to break the ice.
>>
>>18010469

You're lacking courage, Anon. You sort of expect that people will automatically want to be around you for the sake of being kind, but you're too afraid to put yourself out there to be of any interest to them. This seems like a bit of an impossible cycle to break (how can you gain experience if you're not able to join in social situations), but I'd recommend the following advice..

Stop trying to fit in with the people you've been trying to impress thus far.
Join some new activities that force you to meet new people and come across different ways of thinking. Rather than having the goal of trying to make friends, just have the goal of trying to understand different types of behavior.
Enjoy your time alone. Go running or biking or hiking. Learn a new skill. Start a new research project. Part of being interesting is bringing a new perspective.. and new stories.. to the table.

Go forth, and make introverts everywhere proud.
>>
>>18010457
Meh, I don't think I want anything serious right now anyways. Do you think his mindset will change with time?
>>
>>18010528
Thank you , and I know I'll sound like a kid, but I'm shaking just with the idea of eveything you said ... that's not something I'll be able to accomplish saddly.. But thank you again
>>
>>18010479
Welp, I forget to drink enough water. I drink if I really need to, but it's easy to fix it so I keep it in mind. With the rest of it I'm probably alright.

Oh, this is accurate. I'm angry at myself beacause even I don't like people I let someone being close to me. I'm probably depressed for a long time beacause various reasons, but If I can't help myself probably no one can help me.

Thank you very much for a reading. I really appreciate it. Hope you have a nice day.
>>
>>18010538

Start small, you don't need to rush into it. Go for a bike ride out to a trail on the outskirts of town and explore it tomorrow. Something that you don't have to do with a person that will make you feel good about yourself.

More importantly, stop hanging out with the people who are making you feel bad about yourself. They're not going to change, and the way they shape how you see yourself isn't going to help you change, either.
>>
>>18010355
Thst really sucks for you, but it gives me diviner's jollies. Still, I wish you the best.

>>18010359
I wasn't offering you a reading, just answering your meta questions.

>>18010361
Are you sure? :^)
>>
posting again to make it easier to find.
New thread:
>>18010489
>>
>>18010561
>but If I can't help myself probably no one can help me.

This is completely the wrong attitude to have. As someone who is still working through being honest about their emotions and their tribulations, it's a long and bloody hard journey, but it's worth making the steps towards opening up.
>>
>>18010571

Also if you reply to this thread, remember to put sage in the options and post new stuff in the new thread.
>>
>>18010574

>autolimit reached

derp, nevermind
>>
>>18010493
Ha ha ha, I never thought I'd be this giddy about a reading. It's beautiful, very well done. Very true.

I've been considering taking classes for my sight, I want to strengthen it and amplify it. It'll have to come later, when I'm more financially stable. Right now I'm content hiding in these threads when my vision's strongest.

I am very much a loner... ever since I was young, I had few friends, and rarely cared for anyone deeply. The spirits told me things and helped me understand things. (Though, they wouldn't tell me my multiplication facts in 2nd grade! Any other question but that. They knew I hated multiplication.)

I never knew they were attached. It makes sense, but feels like there's something else I'm missing... can you please explain? Why "obsessive"? Living through me, I guess? It's pretty funny the way you phrased them. That definitely sounds like them.

Michael hinted you would have a boyfriend soon. (When? Near future, before you start your own life. Less than a year.) He'll be content to do his own thing, but he'll be happy to have you. It will show, even if he isn't outwardly flamboyant about how you make him feel. He will guide you to a newfound freedom, and will be the one to make you want to start a new life with him. Remember my previous advice and go with him gradually, as changes will happen.
>>
>>18010531

Well eventually everyone's does. It's just not in the foreseeable future applying to you.
>>
>>18010587
once you are more financially stable taking the class would be a great idea, you can meet like minded people with the same gifts as you and maybe break out of the loneliness you are experiencing now. have you looked at spiritual groups on meetup website (its actually called that but i cant post the link because spam filter)? there are plenty of meetings i see on there (free) and there might be some in your area you could visit and meet likeminded people. i heard they are very fun and its a great opportunity to meet friends.

i said obsessive because the card The Devil was the primary aspect of their personality, but it does not have to mean they are obsessive in the literal emotional sense, I have a feeling it is more physical. they are tied to you.

as for what else you are missing, its funny you said you are a loner and stuff because when i asked my deck what you are missing i got just that. relationships. human connection. friendships. i think a romantic relationship would bring you the outright most happiness but you are recommended to get friends too. these are the things you are missing, and although maintaining these relationships wont be easy it is recommended for bettering yourself or simply just feeling better about yourself. it's hard to find like minded individuals in this world so again i highly recommend going to a spiritual meetup to find people you can relate to. i have a hard time finding people interested in being friends with so i know it's hard. but good luck to you.

hmmm... is this person the one that currently frequents my thoughts or someone else? is there anything else you can tell me about him? thanks
>>
File: 1452404420731.jpg (12KB, 299x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452404420731.jpg
12KB, 299x249px
>>18010029
What do I do about R? I'm so stumped on how to proceed with her.
>>
>>18010623
Sorry about the lateness, working in the new thread. I hope you see this.

Muscular, older than you (18, no older than early 20's). Likes being outside, tanned. (Cars? Working on them?) That is what I see. He keeps his back to me. He's on the corner of your periphery, loving, and very warm.

Be careful of any cruel male influences, as I feel one around you, just far enough. Either you haven't done the right actions to unwittingly bring him closer, or he will be near you soon enough. (Is this why Michael has to mediate? Be careful... danger of some type will surround you from him. I hope my lack of personal vision is from you guarding yourself.... if not, then the angels know something frightening and momentous will happen and will not tell me.)

Other than that, is the website charlesstewartenterprises ? I'll have to consider it, since I have a few responsibilities to work through first. I have been falling into a depressive rut, so it would be a good idea.

I see! I am used to working through visions/messages, so I took the word "obsess" a little too literally from your cards. I have been around them a lot, so it is natural.

Thank you. Please, be safe. There is enough danger in the world as there is.
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.