[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is death the end of our journey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Is death the end of our journey?
>>
Doubtful.

Dreams are proof.
>>
>>17953432
As far as I know?
>>
>>17953437

Proof of what?
>>
>>17953432
>Is death the end of our journey?
JOURNEY WHERE ?
>>
>>17953432
An end to "you" sure, for now. But it's the next level of interaction for smaller things .
>>
>>17953443
Proof that we're more than just *here*.

Part of the proof.

Also, it's hard to believe that we won't advance in all directions of science, technology, spirituality to the point that we invest time researching/developing our consciousness' much more. Where we are essentially God, together.

Capturing mind frequencies/plugging our conscious to an immortal hub while retaining truth/becoming more "God-like".

I hold this theory that we are God and I don't mean in the sense that we're each a part of God or gods ourselves, while we are, but in the sense that humanity will one day truly be as one and we'll be able to batshit crazy stuff and we won't come back in time to say " do science", but "have faith".
So much so that one day humanity almost becomes a myth in the realm of the heavens of what were once an abundance of humans who've become angels and have had more angelic creations/offspring in their own dimensions/worlds/realities than all the humans that have ever existed on our earth.
>>
Is the Universe itself the one having this journey, we came from it, not him from us.
>>
>>17953496
It's not like we invented the idea of the universe some time a century or two ago.
>>
>>17953432
I don't know OP, that's why I'm shooting myself tonig -- BANG
>>
>>17953432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3U52TcWmE
>>
>>17953432

I hope so.
>>
>>17953432

LOL NO
>>
>>17953493
And maybe another race in the billions of galaxies has already created a consciousness grabber for after people die and we will go to other universes. Universes of pixies, so called muses that influence our every choice for their own reasons.
>>
>>17953432
not in the least, theres definitely shit after death, lets just say the afterlife is fucked and theres ways to return, fucked if i remember how though, something about the root...
>>
>>17953432
Death is the end of a chapter, not the end of the journey, the story keeps going.
>>
File: image_9_0.jpg (51KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
image_9_0.jpg
51KB, 498x750px
Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
>>
>>17953432
if you are poor and don't the money to travel then it is.
>>
>>17953493
Proof of more to reality than we can sense with our 5 senses doesnt prove an afterlife.
>>
>>17953809
Hence, part of the proof and it's also much more than just that description of yours
>>
>>17953777
Nice nightvale quote.
>>
I don't know, I've never died you fucking mop
>>
Death is entropy. But the energy converted is not something we can use yet. My theory is that all the energy will compress into such a dense object, constantly fed by the universe at large, that it will reach a point in the far distant eons where all the stars in the airless voids while be nothing and reach a point of incomprehensible mass. Then it will release all the energy into a new birthcry of a universe. Death is simply leading to the rebirth of a new existence. I look forward to becoming part of new life in the distant epochs. See you there fellow travelers.
>>
>>17953432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrcQAYS9JtY
>>
>>17953432
If you ask now, you have plenty to go. Namaste
>>
>>17953432
It can be, but do you even know the destination?
>>
>>17953777
ALL HAIL THE GLOW TRIPS
>>
"End? No. Death is just another part of the journey, one we all must take."
>>
no...

judgement...
>>
>>17953863
>I look forward to becoming part of new life in the distant epochs.
I don't know why you look forward to something you won't actually experience.
>>
>>17953777
Then what about heat death?
>>
>>17953777
"The" story isn't about anyone, but everyone is the hero of their own story. So every death is the end of a story.
>>
File: oh_look_it's_THIS_thread_again.jpg (50KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
oh_look_it's_THIS_thread_again.jpg
50KB, 750x563px
>>17953432

>>17939759
>>17930137
>>17939321
>>17936879
>>17952003
>>
>>17953432
As much as birth is the beginning.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.