[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens when you die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: ixtab.jpg (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ixtab.jpg
98KB, 500x500px
what happens when you die?
>>
>>17939759
You go to hell.
>>
>>17939759
The same thing that happens when "You" go into that deep slumber were you're not there. Or more like remember when you didn't exist? You return to that pre-existence state.
>>
>>17939759
You get dead
>>
>>17939759
You could try kill yourself and then find out...
>>
File: 1467942039657.png (123KB, 785x757px)
1467942039657.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>17939759
>implying anyone alive to tell you would know
LOWEST
IQ
BOARD
>>
>>17939759
You reincarnate in the other thread talking about this
>>
>>17939774
Slumber is not "off mode" you know. We dream and shit.
>>
>>17939774
>trapped in my dreams for eternity

well that sucks
>>
File: 1441485217243.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1441485217243.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>17939934
>>
>>17939956

Oh look, chart spammer is at it again.
>>
Depends on a few factors like how long the universe or universes exist in a compatible state, the chance I was born in the first place. Stuff like that. I imagine a smarter person than me could write one of those faux equations like the drake one to illustrate the point.
>>
you wake up.
>>
>>17939956
Is there a chart rating your iq to dogshit left on my neighbors lawn? Or how many times your girlfriend get fucked by strangers / your friends while you are at work?
>>
>>17939759
Hopefully you spend eternity listening to albums as good as that one.
>>
>>17939759
I don't.
>>
It depends upon what you did or who you are associated with. There are various planes/plateaus, a smoldering black ring of swirling flame outside, and a also a main processing point. When you make it to that process point you usually look bewildered. The universe continues as you are forced to wait, engage, or are locked into some kind of fate.
>>
>>17940443
There's always forever, anon.
>>
We live at a point between two inverted triangles encompassed by spherical fields, abstractly.

Now is the time to live, because afterwards seals your fate. Forever.
>>
https://www.ted.com/talks/guillaume_nery_the_exhilarating_peace_of_freediving?language=en
>>
>>17939759
Your body has two parts to it.
The physical body and energy.

Your physical body becomes unable to hold the energy contained within it, and the energy moves elsewhere.

Energy cannot be destroyed, it can only be displaced.

Where it Goes is anyone's guess.
>>
>>17939759
Thats a pretty dope album, Mdgf ftw.
Also, see bonfires.
>>
>>17940115
>dogshit left on my neighbors lawn

shame anon... shame
>>
>>17939759
Your skeleton finally wins.
>>
>>17939956
>This chart wasn't made by /sci/ or /lit/, I swear!
>>
>>17940741
Clearly it was made by /out/.
>>
>>17940749
So, still pretty solidly "We think we're smarter than everyone else" territory.
>>
You return to the primordial 'God'-energy we all originated from, and which you are now, but simply in a different place.

For my son Odin, it would be Asgard.
Or Hell might be a good choice for you...

GRYFFINDOR!
>>
Anything that you want to happen, will happen. Thought alone will aid you in this process. If you believe in a Heaven and Hell, then so be it.. You'll end up in one of those depending on your own judgement. If you believe in reincarnation, you may end the lottery and wind up as a Lion mating up to forty times a day.

It's up to you.
>>
>>17940767
I was going to say that that describes 4chan in general, but that's not really what this is.

Literally every living person thinks that way.
>>
>>17940867
To add on to this, it's a problem that can't be solved. Only by thinking you're smart enough to be the smartest guy in the room is the average person able to work up the self-esteem to think for themselves. If you went around telling everyone they were idiots all the time, you'd be a plague to the willingness to engage in free thought. Better that people aim for just above their place than for every man woman and child to "know their place."
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.