[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sum/ - Summoning General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 38

File: we are going to hell.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
we are going to hell.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
> we'll all go together when we go edition

Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning angels, demons, and spirits for love, money, knowledge and power.

Want to sell your soul? Want to howl the secret names in the dead of night? This is your thread.

PLEASE READ THE STICKY BEFORE YOU POST: http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

It contains a complete step-by-step guide to your first Goetic evocation. Don't forget to post your experiences and results (or lack thereof) here so we can all learn from them. A special shout out to everyone who worked on it!

Summoners, would-be summoners, and innocent victims, all are welcome as long as you're respectful and stay on-topic.

Also, want to see some mojo before investing the energy to summon yourself? Email me at [email protected] and become a client! My services are 100% free and a complementary tarot reading is included if I take your case.

Have experiences with the spirits? Email me at [email protected] and help us build a database of spirits to summon, both those from the Lemegeton and beyond, that can guide younger /sum/mmoners to fortune and fame practicing the howling art.
>>
do you guys have a library of occult goetia related books, if you do have it can you pass it along? well besides whats in the sticky already
thanks fellow /sum/
>>
>>17888313
Ask apebro
>>
>>17888313
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!gRxxzRSQ
>>
Ignore the PSK bait...

Also how do I draw a perfect circle for the summoning ? In my opinion the circle and names of gods should be rewritten during every conjuration right ?
>>
>>17888328
the fuck?
Ignore the . bait...
>>
>>17888326
>>17888321

thanks bros ^_^
>>
>>17888328
ignore the guys who's actually trying to figure out how to do this? haha, you need to learn the difference between legit helpseekers and actual bait.
>>
To whomever recommended me Sitri last thread based on my reading, I just read this and the guy warns me that that would be a bad idea

http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/sitri.html

Thoughts on Sitri?

t. Sagitarius and Cancer fag
>>
File: Glasya-Labolas Speaketh.jpg (114KB, 429x565px) Image search: [Google]
Glasya-Labolas Speaketh.jpg
114KB, 429x565px
>>17888313
>>
>>17888369
Yes I read the sticky, I was just asking. You don't have to be such a rude brute about it.
>>
>>17888387
You could say he was a dog?
>>
any suggestions for a good book to start reading to get started with this?
>>
>>17888449
Liber Null , the lesser key of Solomon and the book in the pastebin
>>
>>17888338
>>17888352
Samefag lol
>>
>>17888515
umm nope.... they arent cuz I am a girl that asked about the occult books and I dont know about the other person but eh lets just focus on summoning guys, lets not stay off topic...

btw does anyone have any recent summoning experiences they would like to share?
>>
>>17888524
Who the fuck cares what gender you are
>>
>>17888524
ROASTIE GET OUT
>>
>>17888622
whats a roastie?
>>
>>17888362
In general, 4chan is the last place you should look for good occult advice. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>17888641
Rude
>>
>>17888665
You should probably leave 4chan while you still can. Legit advice.
>>
Hey everyone, I'm new to this summoning stuff and am interested in trying it. In the sticky I read that Orobas would be a good spirit to start with. I read into him a bit more, and found that he is more of an Oracle to ask questions than a gift granter type of spirit. If I were to ask him for anything, instead of asking him questions, what should I ask him for? Is there anything he specializes in? Sorry for any accidental idiocy in my post.
>>
>>17888622
>>17888637
>>17888641
>>>/r9k/

>>17888769
Ask him to act as your guide in your future evocations, the ones you will do to solve your actual problems.

>>17888362
I've read this and it's not bad. I have a good relationship with Sitri but I also have the means to make good offerings to him.
>>
Quick question. Why would there be spirits of things like love, money, or power? Isn't that stuff only humans care about?
>>
>>17888787
And after I ask him to serve as my future guide, I will not have to call upon any other demon in the future, and just him?
>>
>>17888796
> Quick question. Why would there be spirits of things like love, money, or power? Isn't that stuff only humans care about?

As far as I am aware, spirits derive their power from humans, so it's manifestly important for them to concern themselves with our affairs.

> And after I ask him to serve as my future guide, I will not have to call upon any other demon in the future, and just him?

You will need to call on demons who will be more capable of solving your actual problems. We recommend Orobas first because he's a great teacher and guide for future occult work.
>>
> Last night I dreamt that I was in talks with a demon
> I was sitting comfortably in a circle of salt with a milkshake and pack of tarot cards which he was teaching me to shuffle impressively
> I wasn't good at it
> I remember very clearly at one point frowning and complaining that I didn't feel safe. He told me to wear a hexagram - that I wasn't safe because I was in the shadows and looked like prey.
> I agreed, and he asked if he could put it on me.
> I said yes. why.jpg
> So he used a claw (I remember him sort of shifting between a black guy and a jaguar or leopard? Sometimes he was one, sometimes the other, sometimes both) to carve it into my chest right beneath my collarbone
> It bled light and darkness at first, these big gross ugly globs of black inky goo, and when it was only light pouring out he sealed it by breathing on it
> He took my tarot cards a few minutes later after talking (I can't recall what about)
> I woke up
>>
>>17888796

Kind of like asking why there are male gynecologists, if that helps.
>>
>>17888849
Last question, Im confused by what you mean by "guide". What would one of these demons do for me as a guide? Thank you btw.
>>
>>17888787
What kind of offerings have you given to Sitri that he liked? I was thinking about summoning him and would appreciate the info.
>>
>>17888860
> What would one of these demons do for me as a guide?

Orobas has reminded me of key details of my rituals, directed my reading and study, and all around provided me greater wisdom.
>>
>>17888875
I have a willing and able sexual partner who's into kinky ritual stuff.
>>
>>17888877
Would the demon just guide you whenever or would you have to speak to it through rituals?
>>
>>17889025
Depends on the specifics of your pact. Since Orobas was kind enough to grant himself ongoing access to my mind, he guides me during almost all ritual work.
>>
Has anyone actually had any kind of legit experience with this? And I don't mean "feeling a presence", but actual sensation. Audible voices, observable phenomena etc?
>>
>>17889050

> I made up my own incense because I was impatient at the time
> It was hard to get the flames going and flame just died after I started the ritual
> I became moody and uninterested because I thought it was not going to work
> A mighty flame just started on its own all of a sudden
>>
I do not follow any sort of religion. Would I be able to do any of this stuff?
>>
>>17889080
Yes
>>
Tell me about Sabnok/Savnok. Is he a chill guy? What are his specialities?
>>
File: signs.png (55KB, 511x575px) Image search: [Google]
signs.png
55KB, 511x575px
If any of you could help me make sense of what this chart means from summoning POV I would be very thankful.
Knows his shit posted this in last thread and gave some explanation for it. Not really sure if I understood it correctly, though when I combined it with the Master Mandala posted by Ape of Thoth I came to conclusion that I should try summoning Haurus/Flaurus (name is different in mandala and in lesser key).
Is my conclusion correct? If yes, anybody has experience with summoning this entity, if no (actually even if yes) could I receive some commentary on what all those numbers mean and how should I apply them when summoning?
>>
Angel summoner here.

When I got into it, I remember I summoned light spirits several times a day, now I barely call them in.
They have helped me a lot.

What experiences do you have with demons?
>>
>>17888304

am I supposed to chant in english even if it is not my native language?
>>
File: 1467755437783.jpg (79KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
1467755437783.jpg
79KB, 500x660px
>>17888369
The sticky only directs you to surface information in what amounts to an ancient tradition of work, not to mention various different revisions and iterations.

The link posted is my collection of every document I can hunt down on these topics, and the grimoires folder alone, which covers Lemegeton and similar, sits at 92 texts.

There's more titles in that library than most people hear about in passing over the course of years of independent study.
>>
>>17889394
Depends, what's your native language and what are you attempting to do?

Recensions of these materials are all in various romance languages, and probably most slavic languages with a bit of digging.

Beyond that I'd recommend being competent enough with English to both recite and make some minor translations if your native tongue's not listed above.
>>
>>17889382
Ctrl+ f "Aquarius" or "Pisces" in Goetia
Try the one that gets your attention

>>17889402
>>17888369

Occult Subreddit's is the most massive collection I have came across
https://mega.nz/#F!qU90RJrA!Gz4T-OMDL01Tjw66UFOKsw!rFEwxQLB
>>
File: Bardon.jpg (16KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
Bardon.jpg
16KB, 300x460px
>>17889409
Czech and I did not attempt anything yet. We used to have quite a lot of guys dabbling in occult before nazis and commies killed them.
>>
>>17889432
Say the important stuff in english or find latin translations if you are worried about your English pronunciation
Then continue with Czech if you are more comfortable
Doubt it will be an issue
>>
>>17889419
Massive does not equal good.

AFAIK nobody's passing around my scans of the Yorke Microfilms, or most of the rest of my quasi-exclusive content (meaning it's exclusive until folks start repackaging it).

>>17889432
>Czech
Yeesh, are you more familiar with various other Slavic languages? If so go to them. If not work in English if it's possible.

I mean, if you can find decent translations that's great, and your basic conversation skills seem fine, I just don't know how much of this corpus has been translated into Czech.
>>
>>17889438
>>17889435

thanks I can do it in English I was just wondering if it would not be better to use my native language.I will do it in English then.
>>
>>17889462
It's totally your choice I just wouldn't be too certain about syntax and specific word choice without some kind of expert backup.
>>
>Aleistar Crowley's Illustrated Goetia: By Lon Milo DuQuette

Is this book worth the time?
>>
>>17889476
Do you know some legit material in spanish?
>>
Tell me about your summoning experience
>>
>>17889549
Yes
>>
>>17889402
This is what I hear whenever you start to talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04
>>
File: 200_s.gif (60KB, 372x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
60KB, 372x200px
>>17889563
Thanks for the reply.

>>17889552
Depends on what you're after.
>>
>>17889462
>>17889476
Wait a sec
If I do stuff in guide and I will chant in English can I switch to slavspeak once it is summoned or should I better prepare google translate on my phone?
>>
is it possible to summon cow?
>>
>>17889605
Just do everything in Czech, the words in the guide paraphrase the actual material at best. The guide is designed to get you doing stuff with the minimum possible effort, so using your native language would be perfectly fine.

If you actually want to do things properly, I recommend using one of the linked books or digging deeper into Ape of Thoth's library, finding the text of the actual orations and reading them out word for word.
>>
>>17889616
Your mother is not a demon
>>
>>17889616
>>17889628
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s6aNjJRbrA
>>
>>17889625
>Ape of Thoth's library, finding the text of the actual orations and reading them out word for word.

What language they use in these?
>>
>>17889636
> What language they use in these?

English, but expect a significant number of names in archaic Greek and Hebrew.
>>
>>17889438
Is there a link to your library?

>>17889605
>can I switch to slavspeak once it is summoned
Yes
>>
>>17889736
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!gRxxzRSQ
>>
>>17889743
>https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!gRxxzRSQ

That part was his collection? I didn't know that. Thx
>>
>>17889393
Interested in summoning angels. Mind pointing another anon's way in the right direction? Everything on here's about demons.
>>
>>17889758
Just google how to summon angels and do that. I just call out to them and they answer. Sometimes burning "angel" incense can help too. Look up angel correspondences too and pick and choose what you have the will and materials to do.
>>
I've been following /sum/ the past few days and got the urge to do a summoning last night. But just before starting my phone rang and I had to put the whole thing on hold.

This morning my shower was broken. The image of a demon breaking my shower because I didn't go through with it is hilarious, although I'm pretty sure it's just a coincidence.

My question is has anybody here had any unexpected side effects from summonings? Any more summoning stories in general would be cool too, the whole idea intrigues me.
>>
Anyone know how to do death magic using herbs? I got someone I'd like to kill.
>>
I think I will woodburn my seals to wooden discs- eventually. I doubt I will have the time to go grab those wooden discs for 2 months at least
I have came across the same idea https://www.etsy.com/listing/232696228/marquis-phenex-goetia-seal-on-7-pine
Why stain it with cow liver blood?

>>17889824
My cat started going crazy most nights around the same hours I summoned Marbas. I have fly screen on my windows, she jumps at them. So I started closing my windows before I sleep. So now she sits in front of my mostly glass balcony door, staring at outside the whole time.
She did not do this kind of thing before unless there was some birds hanging out outside.
>>
File: sallos.jpg (68KB, 638x598px) Image search: [Google]
sallos.jpg
68KB, 638x598px
>>17889895
I'm planning on trying the woodburning thing too.

I'm experimenting with different ways to make the seals. I tried paint and pen on wood just now and it came out ok, though the paint bled a bit and the ink smudged.
>>
Do you have a plan to use specific woods?

Did you cut wood to a circular shape yourself?

Woodburning is pretty easy to do btw
>>
File: scrying.jpg (42KB, 466x530px) Image search: [Google]
scrying.jpg
42KB, 466x530px
>>17889943
Not yet - right now I'm just using cheap stuff as experiments. If I continue down this road, maybe I'll get more specific.

I just bought a pack of wooden discs at Michaels, very spooky of me, I know.

I also made a scrying mirror using the black spray paint method.
>>
>>17889949

>I also made a scrying mirror using the black spray paint method.

I am also looking to do that. But I want a rather pocket size one.
>>
>>17890004
I wish I had gone smaller too. I may make a few more and experimenting with etching asking the edges.
>>
>>17890039
Personally I want a still decent sized but small one. Then the tiniest thing I can find so it fits in my wallet like a card. Did you experiment with things other than glass? I wonder if plastic photo frames would work?

And I will grab a tringular shaped photo frame if I ever see one. It seems convenient
>>
>>17890155
I've only tried glass. The one I got was an 8x10. If I make another, I'll go for a 5x7 or maybe even a 4x6.

My only fear with plastic would be that it might not be glossy enough to be as reflective as glass? Otherwise I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Good luck finding a triangular shaped frame.
>>
>>17889570
>Depends on what you're after

A good, legit and useful translation of the lemegeton would be nice, and something related to ceremonial stuff for newfriends.
>>
>>17890175
>A good, legit and useful translation of the lemegeton would be nice, and something related to ceremonial stuff for newfriends.

Have you tried the Duquette book linked in the pastebin?
>>
>>17889402
Any chance that you will add this book to the library in near future?
>>
>>17889949
Do you have any success in scrying yet?
>>
>>17889402
Translation: this sticky is good, but it ain't shit if you actually wanna learn something
>>
>>17890216
I would say a more accurate translation:

Ape: You're doing it wrong, guys. Do it my way or I'm taking my ball and going home, guys. Screw you, guys.
>>
>>17890195
Yes, I will try it (I am the guy who asked if it was good) but I also want a good lemegeton translation to help me with Henson's edition, and if there is also other stuff in spanish to help me with Liber O the better.

Henson lemegeton is fun stuff, I once readed it and had a funny night, never happened that to me with other lemegeton edition. Since then, even if don't have any experience in ceremonial stuff, I recommend people to learn the LBRP or other banishing ritual when they are going to study a grimoire.
>>
File: 1467152096833.gif (2MB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467152096833.gif
2MB, 286x400px
>>17890228
>readed
I hate it when I make these mistakes
>>
>>17890228
I remember liking the Peterson version if that helps.
>>
File: 1467299348766.jpg (137KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
1467299348766.jpg
137KB, 800x712px
>>17890242
>File: 1467152096833.gif (1.96 MB, 286x400
>>
I just tried to summon Orobas. I didn't hear or see anything, but I felt a sort of warm, tingling sensation through my body. Am I doing it right?
>>
File: 1465851714623.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465851714623.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>17890251
downloaded, thanks m8
>>17890255
rarest pepe I have ever seen
saved
>>
>>17890255
You even have to one up someone's Pepe, huh? You really are the blowhard kid that nobody on the playground liked.
>>
>>17890297
could be, but its easy easy to see\feel something because you want it so badly... So it could also just be your own body getting excited about it all.
>>
Is it wrong to summon a demon? Its a sin or something?
>>
>>17890450
>sin
>>
How come /sum/ has been so dead lately?
>>
>>17890600
the ape of faggots choked the life out of it like he does every good and legit discussion on the occult
>>
>>17890450
Take that up with your preferred religion, but if I remember christian studies correctly, it's a sin to dabble with any and all forms of magic. Asides from the ones that come from either God himself, or is approved by the church. Of which I doubt demon summing would qualify.
>>
>>17890605
Yeah, I am not a fan. Shame someone with so much knowledge offers up so little.

I guess he's good for his library though.
>>
Sallos summoner here. Is it a good idea to keep conjuring up a demon to "check in"? I was thinking about doing Sallos weekly until either results (failure or success) are confirmed to keep myself dedicated to the pact.

Or is it like sigil magic where I need to just let it go and forget about it?
>>
>>17890698
I don't think he's out in the field, he got his spirits out. I'd still wait until the deadline to check in.
>>
>>17890774
I should clarify: checking in with Sallos isn't to make sure he's doing his work. It's to establish that I'm doing mine. I feel like I need, I guess, an accountability buddy.

That said, there's probably other, better ways to do that.
>>
>>17890788
What is your end of the deal?
>>
>>17890794
To be a better person, to be someone worth the love I'm asking Sallos to get for me.

I've been making a list of things I want to be and goals I want to achieve and I'm working towards them.
>>
>>17890600
This is my fault. I haven't evoked in a while and it seems to really help with the thread when I have greentext experiences to post, if only because it makes others more comfortable posting their own.
>>
>>17890818
how has your world view changed now that you're aware of supernatural entities?
>>
>>17890828
I have no choice but to simply accept them and keep moving. They are a part of my life now, regardless of what I believed before, and just like the internet went from being something novel and potentially terrifying to something you just interact with without a second thought. I'm still skeptical on a wide variety of /x/ topics but demons - demons I have no choice to believe in, whether other people believe me or not.
>>
>>17888304
I'm curious about Lilith, no I don't want to summon her to have sex with, I am just intrigued by the idea of her , would like to know of experiences with or knowledge of her.
>>
>>17890818
I'll have some greentext this weekend, whether it's Sallos, vapula, or both
>>
So the god on the moon requires a sacrifice during red moon but they never specify what kind of sacrifice was needed?

Assuming since it's blood moon it would be blood but does it have to be yours or someone else to gain the favor?
>>
>>17890848
what about conspiracy theories? secret societies have been working with this knowledge for a long time now. influencing world events through means of magick while keeping the populous in the dark about those powers. does this bother you?
>>
>>17890858
She is fucking savage

She is behind mental illnesses like transexuality. She is behind third wave Feminism (Tumblr shit)
>>
File: 1405445550955.png (191KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1405445550955.png
191KB, 312x312px
Any tips for summoning a lycanthrope?
I need the disease to help me combat my losing battle with MS.

I will not make a deal with a daemon.
>>
File: Gremory.jpg (35KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gremory.jpg
35KB, 400x480px
Anyone ever worked with Gremory?? I was always drawn to her to for some reason.... Does anyone know if she went by any other names through out history ? Was she ever worshipped in Egypt or Mesopotamia or any ancient cultures?
>>
>tfw you spend 20 minutes constructing a pentagram and the internal side lengths are off by a whole fucking millimeter
Any of you assholes draw your own sigils and shit? I need some suggestions for equipment, this goddamn compass has seen better days.
>>
>>17890818
What is your take on whether or not I should check in with Sallos weekly or not?

I'm coming at this from the psychological model, so there's no fear of "bothering" a foreign entity for me. But I wonder if maybe I should treat him as if he's a foreign entity whether I subscribe to the psychological model or not.
>>
/sum/ has been ongoing for a while now.

the threads should be full of "holy shit, this works!" stories. but it's not.

it's devolved into astrology and debates over minutia.

are there honestly some "holy shit, this works!" stories? because there should be dozens by now.
>>
>>17890881
Thanks, I appreciate it.

>>17890887
I already know a lot of people in high places who practice magick to varying degrees, so knowing that there's something to magick makes the world make more sense, not less.

I know enough now to dismiss many conspiracy theories about the occult outright - Bohemian Grove and Satanic Ritual Abuse are both good examples.

>>17890891
>She is behind mental illnesses like transexuality. She is behind third wave Feminism (Tumblr shit)

What's so bad about trans people and tumblr feminists? Neither affects your life in any meaningful way. I live in San Francisco and despite decades of pride parades and gender-neutral pronouns, the city has yet to burn down.

>>17891101
>What is your take on whether or not I should check in with Sallos weekly or not?

I don't see the value in this but if you feel like it helps, then do it.

> I'm coming at this from the psychological model, so there's no fear of "bothering" a foreign entity for me. But I wonder if maybe I should treat him as if he's a foreign entity whether I subscribe to the psychological model or not.

Treat him as a foreign entity because whether or not he's in your head, he thinks he's a foreign entity.
>>
>>17891127
People are not really trying it. My email inbox is full of people claiming it did or did not work and upon further clarification, they either admit that they did not actually do the ritual or that they did a version so abridged as to be useless.

The problem with /sum/ is not the reality of magick or lack thereof, it's a lack of courage and the willingness to take risks without the constant approval of some authority figure.
>>
>>17891134
>>She is behind mental illnesses like transexuality. She is behind third wave Feminism (Tumblr shit)
>What's so bad about trans people and tumblr feminists? Neither affects your life in any meaningful way. I live in San Francisco and despite decades of pride parades and gender-neutral pronouns, the city has yet to burn down.

i come to /x/ to get away from politics.
>>
>>17891134
Thanks, I will hold off on summoning him and maybe try out some others in the meantime and see if I can keep my discipline rolling without his help.

If I ever feel like we've bonded further and he enjoys hearing from me, I'll start summoning him whenever whenever.
>>
>>17891141
Hey AMS, I intend to summon Furcas in a week or two and I'm trying to get the materials required but I have a few questions.

Firstly, incense is a little awkward to randomly buy, so would a scented candle work instead?

Does the circle have to be drawn as in chalk/ink, or could I use paper or just an imprint into the carpet or something?

If I currently don't have any faith in any gods, are their names necessary to write? (YHWH and all that)

Does the wand have to be a stick or could a pencil work?(sounds dumb ik)

And finally, is there any other advice you'd recommend to a newbie to prepare for this? Really hope you can help answer my questions, the main reason I intend to summon is just to see if its real. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17891141
>it's a lack of courage and the willingness to take risks

Well, we're dealing with age-old powerful infernal spirits after all.
>>
>>17891141
How long should the rituals take? I think both of mine have taken around 90 minutes from bath --> prep --> ritual and sometimes i feel like I've rushed parts, particularly the banishing.
>>
>>17891181
> Firstly, incense is a little awkward to randomly buy, so would a scented candle work instead?

A scented candle is fine, but what's awkward about buying incense? I can get it for $3.50 from the drugstore down the street. Say you like the smell if there are really any questions about it.

> Does the circle have to be drawn as in chalk/ink, or could I use paper or just an imprint into the carpet or something?

The circle needs to be big enough for you to fit inside and it needs to not be broken. So, paper might work but I would avoid imprinting things into the carpet.

> If I currently don't have any faith in any gods, are their names necessary to write?

This is explicitly discussed in the sticky. YES.

> Does the wand have to be a stick or could a pencil work?(sounds dumb ik)

Find a piece of wood as long as your forearm. Use the handle of a tool or something if there are literally no trees you can possibly access.

> And finally, is there any other advice you'd recommend to a newbie to prepare for this?

Meditation helps, as does reading tarot cards, and ritual work of any kind.

> Really hope you can help answer my questions, the main reason I intend to summon is just to see if its real.

Then it is unlikely you will succeed. If you just want to be entertained for a couple of hours I recommend a hooker. If you have problems you want solved, then maybe you should try summoning.

> Thanks in advance.

Take this seriously. If you make a bad-faith effort just to see if it works and nothing happens, you have only yourself to blame. To use my phone metaphor, if you knew someone was calling you just to see if you would pick up, would you invest any time and energy in that call?

I've stripped the ritual in the pastebin down the absolutely bare minimum. If you can't manage that, just wait until you can or try more minor magick.
>>
Guys summon Camus,DantilIon,folocar or marchosis for major help.

Watch out for seere and amy.

But try and summon satyrs as they will teach you clairvoyance.
>>
>>17891221
Any input on Sallos or Vapula? They don't seem to be two of the more popular demons. I've been trying to find stories about them to help with my imagining of them.
>>
>>17891221
>summon satyrs
please, do tell!
let's turn this up to 11.
>>
>>17891221
Why should we watch out for Amy? Some anon a few threads ago mentioned how he had some success with him. Amy gave him a pretty cool familiar.
>>
>>17891246
The name "Amy" cracks me up. There's all these sinister sounding demons like Belial and Astaroth.

Then there's Amy.
>>
>>17891254
Amy is represented driving a white 2002 Pontiac Sunfire w/ Mardi Gras beads hanging from the rearview, CD case still clipped to visor, smoking Marlboro Lights.

She teaches about driving on expired registrations, drama, being messy, Sublime lyrics, ankle tattoos and asking her dad for money.
>>
>>17891302
top lol, that's pretty much exactly what I picture.

She can assist with stealing boyfriends and applying mascara without a mirror. She grants excellent familiars with #squadgoals.
>>
>>17891302
Occult scholars debate the paternity of her two children as Amy gets blackout drunk at Applebees, makes bad decisions and rarely uses protection.

She accepts offerings of Miller Light, low-grade marijuana, and tickets to Bon Jovi.
>>
Do you apologize to Adonai for using his name on your magic carpet to summon demons?
>>
>>17891134
>the city has yet to burn down
It doesn't burn, it rots
>>
>>17891134
Your city is a dead relic of what once was
>>
>>17891321
Amy's sigil is a coupon for 20% off a total purchase at Panera.
>>
>>17891333
>>17891344
>my city is better than your city
>my dad can beat up your dad
>>
>>17891333
>>17891344
>333
>44
The 4chan gods concur
>>
>>17891213
>What's awkward about buying incense?
Nothing inherently, I'm just being overly paranoid to try and raise the least suspicion of the people I live with.

>The circle needs to be big enough for you to fit inside and it needs to not be broken.

Okay, what would you recommend for someone looking to do this without permanent markings? As I mentioned, I really don't want to get caught dabbling in this because they wouldn't approve at all.

> If you have problems you want solved, then maybe you should try summoning.

Does wanting to learn pyromancy/chiromany count as a problem, as that's the reason I decided Furcas. Don't get me wrong, I do have reasons other than entertainment it's just that as of right now I find it hard to believe. I do *want* to believe, but I've been a skeptic my entire life so I really want to see it work to shake these doubts.

>To use my phone metaphor, if you knew someone was calling you just to see if you would pick up, would you invest any time and energy in that call?

You're right, I should take this more seriously. My only problem is that I can't see (or am too ignorant to see) any real life evidence to support it, and that's partially why I wanted to try summoning. I'll spend time researching more and see if I can convince myself further that this is actually all real. It's hard because throughout my entire life people told me religion/demons/spirituality etc was nonsense, so being open minded is super difficult for me.

>. If you can't manage that

I fully intend to do each of the steps, its just that I'm trying to make it raise the least suspicions possible because I'd either be labelled as crazy or an evil demon worshipper. I'd be fine with this if I were to 100% know it will work, but as of right now I intend to keep it on the down low.

Anyway, thank you for responding and hopefully you can help me regarding what to use to make the circle and with some luck, help me get rid of these doubts.
>>
What would be the best demon for trying to rekindle a past relationship? Lilith or Sitri?
>>
>>17891377
>>
>>17891379
When are you planning on doing the evocation?

>>17891383
Neither.
>>
>>17891408
Can you recommend me one then fampai
>>
File: 469.jpg (31KB, 432x424px) Image search: [Google]
469.jpg
31KB, 432x424px
ALL WILL GO ALONE
NONE CAN TAKE YOUR PLACE
YOU MUST BEAR YOUR SIN
YOU WEAR ONLY YOUR OWN FACE
EACH ARE BORN ALONE
THEY DIE THE SAME AS WELL
GOING IN A MOMENT TO HEAVEN
BURNING FOREVER IN HELL
NO ONE CAN TAKE YOUR PLACE
YOU WILL CARRY SLANDER ON YOUR HEAD
IN THE DAYS THE DEAD ARE WALKING
AND THE LIVING WISH THEY WERE DEAD
WE WILL ALL GO TOGETHER
SAID THE ONE WHO WILL GO LAST
AND THAT ONE STOOD AT THE BACK
AND WATCHED THE REST GO PAST
>>
>>17891408
A few of the people I live with are going away on the 18th for a few days, so probably then. Why do you ask?
>>
>>17891383
I'm using Sallos.
>>
>>17891333
>>17891344
> the things you like are bad in a non-specific way that does not actually impact anything.

OK. Nice dubs.

>>17891379
> Nothing inherently, I'm just being overly paranoid to try and raise the least suspicion of the people I live with.
> Okay, what would you recommend for someone looking to do this without permanent markings? As I mentioned, I really don't want to get caught dabbling in this because they wouldn't approve at all.

I'm not sure that you have the security you need to do this. It's hard to do this without alerting your roommates - mine know.

> Does wanting to learn pyromancy/chiromany count as a problem, as that's the reason I decided Furcas. Don't get me wrong, I do have reasons other than entertainment it's just that as of right now I find it hard to believe. I do *want* to believe, but I've been a skeptic my entire life so I really want to see it work to shake these doubts.
>
You're right, I should take this more seriously. My only problem is that I can't see (or am too ignorant to see) any real life evidence to support it, and that's partially why I wanted to try summoning. I'll spend time researching more and see if I can convince myself further that this is actually all real. It's hard because throughout my entire life people told me religion/demons/spirituality etc was nonsense, so being open minded is super difficult for me.

It's not important if you believe in it, it's important that you do it right. Not believing in it is not an excuse for half-assing things any more than you absolutely have to. If your reason is to "see if it works" then you'll fail. I did this stuff on and off for years to see if it works and it didn't work until my back was up against the wall and I needed it to work.
>>
>>17891436
These are your parents, right?
>>
File: sallos-black--amp--white.jpg (246KB, 2000x1999px) Image search: [Google]
sallos-black--amp--white.jpg
246KB, 2000x1999px
>>17891460
>>
>>17891146

Bad mouthing trans people and feminists is a political statement though?
>>
>>17891486
Yes. It is.
>>
File: 1455296440228.jpg (282KB, 1040x826px) Image search: [Google]
1455296440228.jpg
282KB, 1040x826px
As a devout Catholic, what are some good ways to ward off demons? I pray the rosary every night, but I'd be interested in learning about a few wards. As well as if there were any way to "seal" demons once they've been summoned or unleashed in a certain place.
>>
He called them into the thread
promising a night of revelry
an easy mark, a powerful sword
granted through the works of devilry
but they did not know, at all
what was in store for them, and more
they walked blind behind each other
forsaking father and mother
giving up god for... nothing at all.
>>
Home for the summer and between my grandpa staying over, little brother, and parents, I don't think there's any time where I could do a summoning in my house

Would a quiet field somewhere be okay? And how would I go about drawing everything?
>>
>>17891507
Crosses, positive thoughts, praying, tetragramitan, invoking jesus name are all good places to start
>>
>>17891544
Get a cheap circular table cloth or rug and use markers for the markings. Cut a triangle out of foam board or poster board.
>>
File: SALLOS_MVM_0071mk_1920x930.jpg (959KB, 1920x930px) Image search: [Google]
SALLOS_MVM_0071mk_1920x930.jpg
959KB, 1920x930px
>>17891483
>>
>>17891467
>I'm not sure that you have the security you need to do this

I have a few days when they're away, that's the reason I intend to do it soon.

> it didn't work until my back was up against the wall and I needed it to work.

Interesting, was that because you'd been halfassing it or just because it was the only time they'd listen? Either way it's not looking too great for me.

>>17891468
Yeah, again, why do you ask?
>>
>>17888304

what does a bottle of poppers have to do with any of this
>>
has anyone summoned Barbatos to be able to understand animals? what did you offer in return and what is it like?
>>
They were chattering in the thread
completely unaware
that just behind their shoulder
an Angel was watching there
the deeds were written and tallied
and who was found wanting more!
than the one's who had started the threads
and those that did ignore
some came in for the pleasure
some to escape the pain
whatever was their reason
they were all caught in the trap the same
"why did we enter this door?"
you were tempted, invited through
it's not your fault, o child of God
that demons live in you
but that doesn't mean you should feed them
because their bites are vicious
even though they hate all things
they still act as if it's delicious
just like the liars in the thread
who were pretending that it's what they're into
if only those deniers knew
Christ himself judged you
>>
>>17888304
I was researching Enochian magic today, very light research mind you, and about an hour or so after browsing various websites and forums on the subject, a thunderstorm with 70 mph winds hits out of nowhere (it was 102° and sunny all day today) and knocked out all the electricity. Its 12:17 am and the power has been out since 8:30 pm.

Apparently shit like this is common even for those just reading up on basic shit about Enochian magic. People report mild shit like power outages, random shit falling down and horrible nightmares.

Nevermind performing the actual rituals, which seem to lead to horrible things I would rather not discuss.

Anybody have any experience with this shit? Literally sitting in my car right now with my phone hooked up to the cigarette burner outlet.
>>
>>17891687
embrace Jesus, forsake the dark
shadows will never rule your heart
>>
>>17891725
>Embrace some zombie Jew cuck who cares whether or not you masturbate instead of immensely powerful beings who only ask for some of your time or simple offerings, some of which are not malicious in any which way

Lmao senpai
>>
>>17891379
> I'm just being overly paranoid to try and raise the least suspicion

Just get incense that isn't "mysterious" smelling. Sure you can get all of the crazy new age gift shop stuff but you can also get incense that smells like vanilla, soda, honey, sweet pea, and other 'normal' scents that your roommates will just assume are from an air freshener or spray.
>>
>>17891570
> I have a few days when they're away, that's the reason I intend to do it soon.

So do it. Pick out a demon that can help you learn something or progress in some way, and mean the hell out of it when you call them up.

> Interesting, was that because you'd been halfassing it or just because it was the only time they'd listen? Either way it's not looking too great for me.

It's because I was half-assing it.

>>17891587
> what does a bottle of poppers have to do with any of this

It's a bottle of nasty crap someone threw at my house, presumably after overhearing one of my rituals.

>>17891676
Aw, someone wrote me a poem. Here's another poem:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Jesus was schizo,
and didn't love you.
>>
>>17891908
hee hee.
I know something you don't.
I'll tell you in 4 words:
Jesus has seen you
>>
>>17888313
try reading Konstantinos: Summoning Spirits if you want to learn more about evocation.

Unfortunately the author was a bit misled by christianity..he believes that magick comes from the christian god when it really doesn't. disregard all that and you'll find good info
>>
>>17891914

you have to be real to see people
>>
>>17891952
I will tell you something that can't be found in that book. But first you have to give up magick of all kinds and believe that God is One.
>>
>>17891960
fuck that, Eris is much cooler.
>>
>>17891960
besides which, magick is superior to whatever placebo effect a false god can give you.
>>
>>17891964
actually, I propitiate Eris.
>>17891968
Ha ha, you compare a drop to the ocean,
and you think a drop of magic will cover you,
but that the ocean of divinity within can't wash and drown you?
>>
I fucking hate the cancer you've all brought into these threads
>>
File: Barmherziger_Jesus.jpg (63KB, 360x720px) Image search: [Google]
Barmherziger_Jesus.jpg
63KB, 360x720px
>>17891958
>reply in 4 words:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JESUS SEES YOU. FOOL.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17891993
>fake ocean

sure.

I suppose you're baiting.. but who else is going to take it??
/x/ is slow. I'll take whatever I can get right now.

Hail Eris

>>17892002

no you
>>
>>17892002
Does Jesus see me while I'm masturbating?
>>
>>17892021
Do you see yourself?

>>17892019
Hail Eris! DISCORDIA!
>>
we6ird.

Do you se6e6 this six ne6xt to my e6?

why is it doing that?

my spe6he6re6 of re6ality is glitching out champs.

I was abou
>>
>>17892028
woo!
>>
>>17892030
stup1d of y0u to 4ssume 1t's ur pr0blem al0ne
f1nd 0ut the truth 4nd y0u'll kn0w
the we1ght 0f the w0rld is t00 heavy 4 u
>>
>>17892019
>sure.
>I suppose you're baiting.. but who else is going to take it??
what does that mean? are you interested?
if so: reflect on an unfathomable ocean of light.
your guide is Jesus the Christ himself.
He is showing you flashing, glinting, directing your attention, forever focusing your energy, honing it to make you useful to the world, more perfect, more divine.

No more hatred. Just light glinting off this unending ocean, ceaselessly swirling, a pattern of chaos and order.
In this instance, Jesus represents Order.
Everything else: chaos.

Understand so far?
>>
>>17892076
wait, you're being serious? LMAO.

Chaos> whatever 'order' the worshippers of your false god try to bring
>>
>>17892084
fair enough.
Still thought, Jesus makes things perfect, and you can be the work of his hand and the delight of his eye.
Otherwise you are a prodigal son, adrift and alone in a cold unfathomable ocean, without your father Jesus the Christ.

And he is forgiving, merciful, does not turn away.
But do not provoke his wrath, he is worse than all the demons put together.
Why don't you try? Conjure some demons, and let's see who's MOAR! Jesus, or whatever you call powerful.
>>
>>17892102
I'm not dumb enough to summon demons.

But I'm also not dumb enough to fall for the christian meme
>>
>>17891908

Jesus seems like he was a cool person, honestly.
>>
>>17892121
he is the alpha and the omega, written in each page, not a mere meme, but the ur-meme, if you will, and rightly so, else he'll never save everybody in the world
>>
>>17892063
i was seeking a familiar from Malfas and couldnt find a dagger / knife.
i've need a guide of sorts & fallen from Christ.
i'm not worthy, & the fold leaves a disjointed feel.
scrubbed the ceremony without having spoken a line.
my burden is carried by i as well, who are you?
to assume i thought alone.
a teacher is obscured. i sought guidance for the weight of being.
the malice of man is within me.

odd coincidence. earlier my keyboard had juice spilled on it.
worked prior while typing notes. came back upstairs and my pc glitches out.
very strange.

now using ease of access screen keyboard.
i'll be taking the events to heart.
>>
>>17892141
Yeah he's just a guy who did some nice things to people and then ended up starting a cult.
>ur-meme
>>
>>17892141
just another meme. you have to exist to be a beginning or an end.. except maybe an end to spirituality..
>>
>>17892135
I'm just being flippant. I like the Sermon on the Mount but cursing that fig tree was a little worrisome.
>>
>>17892156
>reincarnation
don't be rude to the one who made you.

>>17892155
>reincarnation
I wouldn't want to be you
>>
>>17892171
"just another meme" is a promise to you, made by God, and his promises are more binding than any contract you can make with a demon.

>>17892177
exactly. Don't fuck with Christ. He might shrivel you up from his latent anger (even if he didn't mean it!)
>>
>>17892191

I don't care for making contracts with demons.. Or false gods.
>>
>>17892196
God is the one who made the covenant, not you.
You merely have to enter into it.
>>
>>17892180
I thought you people believed in heaven and hell. Though I do like the idea of living my next lifetime as a barnacle much more anyway, thanks.
>>
>>17892200
Again, I make no contracts with false gods... and yours certainly isn't real.

Occult is far superior than the christian belief
>>
>>17892180
>don't be rude to the one who made you.
Ah shit guys, looks like Jesus browses /x/.
So, if you died for our sins, does that mean if we don't sin you died for nothing?
>>
>>17892208
pretty much.
>>
>>17892203
heaven and hell are stages of the souls continuing journey, shaping and reforming it's karma so it can be reborn in a better or worse incarnation according to where it has taken residence:
Those taking residence with buddhas etc. dwell in a heaven of lotuses where they are attended by countless bodhisattvas to correct their karmic faults
those wilful and self-impelled find themselves in darkness, with others like them, unhelped, unhelpful, suffering, eventually reborn into the same.

p.s. you people? I hope that's not racism
>>
>>17892180
Christ you're a thorn.

a marauding evangelist.
are you to judge another in this age?
we've all a burden,
you scorn another's path.

i've yet seen your grace.
only spoken pox.

.. .. .. ..

back to topic, is it feasible to enlist the aid of familiar
to safeguard conduct? psychically the area is tumultuous.
a hair removed from corporeal misplacement.
demon or no, know the white keep the black.

>>17892211
>>17892211
you've audacity.
>>
>>17892220
of course, it's how I get by
>>
>>17892212
So what's the difference between deciding to worship Buddha and deciding to worship Satan?
>>
I shit on your Jesus.
Your god eats my ass afterward.
>>
Nice christfag thread derail.
>>
>>17892220
>hai guise I scorn u

>>17892208
>>17892211
Jesus says
"I will buy your debts"
not
"Hai guise rack up debts"
So if your debts are bigger it would be more difficult to buy them, right?
it will lead to those with bigger debts take longer to get help etc. and only really affects you.
Your choice.

>>17892220
I am here to share the burden with divine knowledge, not to drop another on your head.
this arcane witchery is burden enough for any soul, so I only aim to finish it, not prolong it.
Is that so wrong?

>>17892232
Buddha = Knowledge/Liberation
Satan = Ignorance/Entrapment
they're like.... opposites... if someone were to worship Satan it would only prove that they are not very clever (and they would suffer for their efforts - literally)
If someone worshipped Buddha it would prove they are humble (and they would benefit - immediately and absolutely)

>>17892251
I love my God and I kiss my God with that mouth. I also shit with my ass. Usually in a toilet, but sometimes in nature. Is nice.
>>
>>17892282
I'm not in debt though. fuck off, loan shark
>>
This is why everybody else hates Christfags

Nobody needs saving. I could have found an online copy of bible if I wanted to. Stfu
>>
>>17892292
this
>>
>>17892282
>Buddha = Knowledge/Liberation
>Satan = Ignorance/Entrapment
I think you got that mixed up there buddy. Satan is all about free will and being able to do what you want without being trapped by the rules of religion. Satan is the one who made Eve eat the apple that gave her free will. Lillith is called a demon because she wasn't Adam's mindless sex slave. There is nothing liberating about forcing yourself to do what a deity tells you is the right thing to do.
>>
>>17892282
>Ass of Christ
>>
Fuck off religionfags
>>
>>17892321
don'tcha mean abraham fags? the rest of us are on your side.. or maybe we're not. it depends what side you're on. but at least the rest of us aren't trying to force it on people..
>>
>>17892282
>this arcane witchery is burden enough for any soul, so I only aim to finish it, not prolong it.

Guess we're done here guys, time to pack up and go home.

Seriously, if you want to spread the Good Word do it in your own fucking thread. This is getting extremely repetitive.
>>
>>17892334
>ending witchery

top kek
>>
>>17892331
I don't think that's accurate either, since Judaism is abrahamic and also strictly against conversion. It's pretty much only christfags doing this.
>>
>>17892334
>This is getting extremely repetitive.
so is being tortured in hell

>>17892287
Sooner or later you will come, because God sets the prices, even of your much vaunted freedoms and free will.
God delivered you unto your enemy. One day God will claim you, because you are rightfully his.

>>17892292
>This is why everybody else hates Christfags
you hate yourself, bro.
>Nobody needs saving.
then why are we here? in this thread, particularly? abused as a child much?
>I could have found an online copy of bible if I wanted to.
yep
>Stfu
you are very effective at sounding childish

>>17892303
>Eve eat the apple that gave her free will
and who made the apple? and the serpent?
>Lillith is called a demon because she wasn't Adam's mindless sex slave.
and you call demons because you ARE a mindless sex slave (and sometimes you are called a demon too!)

>There is nothing liberating about forcing yourself to do
>what a deity tells you is the right thing to do.
but you bow to fear and desire, which is more domineering. You force yourself to obey that which makes you sick, sad and confused.
Isn't that more difficult than taking in refuge in the shelter of all beings?
And God never told us a damn thing. He abandoned us and left us to work it out.

>>17892305
>Ass of Christ
An ass bore Christ. Is that meant to be an insult?

>>17892321
hello.

>>17892331
do you know who is your friend and who is your enemy?

>>17892338
I. Will. END YOU.
Promise.
>>
>>17892359
mm, I dunno. Maybe. they all worship the same god so I figured eh.. Abrahamic is easier than listing all other abrahamic ones besides judaism.

>>17892362
Bullshit. I don't belong to anyone.
>>
>>17892359

Every abrahamic religion annoys their supposed "kin"
We are in the anglosphere and it is Christfags who are annoying the shit of people here
In Israel, it is jews who annoy other jews. In muslim countries, muslims do the same.

Abrahamic religions are fucked up. They are the annoying tumblr white gurls of middle ages. They can't shut their mouth
>>
>>17892362
"I will end you" sure, but you can't. By the way, I'm also

>>17892331
>>17892338
>>17892296
>>17892287
these dudes.

Honestly it would be fun to fight you.. but unfortunately I cannot. You are the enemy, trying to get people to surrender their free will and spirituality to a false god. Be a good slave and fuck off to go worship your master
>>
>>17892363
that's true. You don't even belong to yourself, even.
In that case, what's to stop someone from claiming you through force or power?
Anyone can steal you and 'make' you belong to them. Did you consider that?
But God would have you, for a small price: a little humility and respect, and he would safeguard you against sin and foes, and no-one would touch a hair on your head

- And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

6Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,

5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.

4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

3He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

2He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.

1The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want.

A Psalm of David.
>>
>>17892369
>"I will end you" sure, but you can't.
we'll see.
>By the way, I'm also ...
:o
>Honestly it would be fun to fight you
you seem deluded about the nature of reality. perhaps you could teach me some things.
>but unfortunately I cannot
how unfortunate. fortunate for me though. and probably for you too, in the long run.
>You are the enemy, trying to get people to surrender their free will and spirituality to a false god.
OH NOES. JESUS IS THE CHRIST AND WILL SAVE US. RUN AWAY.
>Be a good slave and fuck off to go worship your master
I am a good slave. that's why I'm still here.
I have worshipped long, but my thirst has not been slaked. One day, though....
>>
>>17892373
>>17892373
audacity is deserved, Ass.
>>
>>17892373
I have my my own free will. Nobody can claim me through 'force' or 'power.'

I am my own person. Perhaps you're too weak to understand, maybe you're just another follower who needs someone to look up to. Regardless, you're a shit stain on the face of humanity. It's unfortunate that we can't fight as you wanted..
>>
>>17892362
>and you call demons because you ARE a mindless sex slave (and sometimes you are called a demon too!)
Sick burn.
>I. Will. END YOU.
>Promise.
Whatever happened to being forgiving and all the shit that Jesus, you know, actually believed in?
>>
>>17892383
o. carry on , because this is your choice.. you act on your own free will, just so long as you do not do not infringe on other people's spirituality we have no issue..
>you seem deluded about the nature of reality. perhaps you could teach me some things.

unsure how. It's been a while since I've had a fight.
>>
Does this guy actually think he can convert people in a demon summoning thread in /x/? Go back to handing out door-to-door flyers.
>>
>>17892385
I think you're talking to the wrong person.

>>17892386
>I have my my own free will. Nobody can claim me through 'force' or 'power.'
you have trouble internalising problematic memories which cause severe discomfort you.
Jesus is the paraclete (COMFORTER)

>I am my own person.
maybe so.
>Perhaps you're too weak to understand,
maybe so.
>maybe you're just another follower who needs someone to look up to.
I look down, buddy.
>Regardless, you're a shit stain on the face of humanity.
Well, if it's regardless, then, well...
>It's unfortunate that we can't fight as you wanted..
I never said that. It's more like you're repeating yourself
>>
>>17892402
now you're not even making sense. I have no issues that need to be resolved.

>I never said that

aw.. Well, I'd still fight ya.. Whether or not you'd fight back
>>
>>17892397
apparently. what an asshole.

And a dumbass at that
>>
>>17892390
>Sick burn.
I'm sorry that the truth burns. I will try harder.
>I. Will. END YOU.
>Promise.
actually talking about ending (your) witchcraft not your life.... okay cool.

>just so long as you do not do not infringe on other people's spirituality we have no issue..
TOO LATE.
*ALARMS - SIRENS - FLASHING LIGHTS*
"QUIT SUMMONING DEMONS ASSHOLE"

>unsure how. It's been a while since I've had a fight.
I didn't mean that you would teach me about fighting (seems unlikely to be completely honest)

>>17892397
Hello. You obviously have less understanding of magical arts than I do. Please, don't get up for me.
>>
>>17892410
>no one can claim me
I know it's difficult, but Jesus really does love you, and will come for his children NO MATTER WHAT

>aw.. Well, I'd still fight ya.. Whether or not you'd fight back
that's... oddly sweet... and on some level I suspect it is a complement. LEL. JK.
thinly veiled threats are not very effective against me, I was molested and threatened my ENTIRE LIFE UNTIL I WAS 20. BY SATANISTS.

>>17892411
hello.
>>
>>17892426

Maybe stop embarassing yourself because if anyone here is reluctant, you further alienate them. You are not saving anyone
You are only shitposting and make your religion a joke. Most of us already hate your guts and moderate people browsing here are likely to call bullshit on you due to this behavior

Do your religion and prophet a favor and get out
Christfags always fail at basic principles of logic
>>
>>17892450
actually I'm waging a spiritual war (jihad) against you demon-summoning-folk mostly because I was raped my whole life by folk like that and I want revenge something special for my whole family and anyone who ever suffered and was unable to get justice (including you folk and the people who raped me)
(yes I want justice for my enemies, that's why I'm being so serious)
(yep. Raped alot. My family too. right in front of me.... every day.... with the demons....
fucken demons.... I'll KILL THEM ALLLLLL. I vowed to fight them and it's use i.e. witchcraft in all its forms, and even in my dreams)

p.s. my religion is beyond your comprehension.
Not christian btw, I thought it was more obvious than that.

(would you like to try an experiment? I'm about to go to sleep soon, and I'm going to try to fight your demons through my dreams. Let's see if I win.)
>>
>>17892450
>moderate people browsing here are likely to call bullshit on you due to this behavior
I've literally seen you do the same thing in reverse in any and all vaguely religious threads.
Maybe not you specifically, but a satanist, for sure.
>>
Jesus sucks my cock. He swallows like the good little bitch he is. Jehovah watches from the corner, resignedly jacking his micropenis, secretly and shamefully loving his role as cuckold.
>>
>>17892479
You have strange thoughts.
Currently, you enjoy them, because other people are involved, but when you are alone you will be forced to examine them in depth and you will not enjoy them so very much.
Still.... I pray for you...
>>
>>17892426
I am not his child. he doesn't even exist.
>threat
lmao, I'd only threaten you if I knew where you lived. Glad to hear you were raped by satanists.
>>
>>17892479
>>17892471
All you religiousfags are fucking edgy as shit

All of you
>>
>>17892490
well I'm a Discordian. of course it is.. and not. Depends on how you see it.
>>
>>17892494
(o, I'm not the one who replied to you by the way.)

>>17892494
>>17892489

this is me
>>
>>17892471
K muslim schizo

>>17892472
Personally I am fine with Christfags joining us here.
> hey dude I am a Christian can I still summon demons and come play with you guys?
> no problem, there are many ways to go around this

But I will make my opinions known when people talk about religion
Otherwise I am not constantly shitposting about Abrahamic religions being wrong like this Christfag does.
>>
>>17892489
>I am not his child. he doesn't even exist.
Jesus is your ADOPTIVE and ANCESTRAL father. Literally.
>>threat
>lmao, I'd only threaten you if I knew where you lived. Glad to hear you were raped by satanists.
Yep. Pretty much par for the course.

>>17892490
yep.

>>17892494
or unsee it.

>>17892499
not muslim either. But good guess. I'm impressed that you only went one stage further in your assumption (sarcasm)

>Personally I am fine with Christfags joining us here.
yay. honoured, i'm sure.
> hey dude I am a Christian can I still summon demons and come play with you guys?
> no problem, there are many ways to go around this
sort of....
>But I will make my opinions known when people talk about religion
Aren't we in for a treat?
>Otherwise I am not constantly shitposting about Abrahamic religions being wrong like this Christfag does.
wut?
>>
>>17892531
Literally does not exist.

>or unsee it

what has been seen...
>>
>>17892539
you will know the meaning of the phrase "to eat your words" very intimately.

>what has been seen...
depends on how you see it.
>>
>>17892544

Occult has shown me the truth, I know that you worship a false god.
>>
>>17892548
care to put stakes to your claim?
>>
>>17892550
delve a bit into occult. you'll find the answers
>>
>>17892557
christian god is false. christianity is a cult created to to void people of their spirituality.. It allowed them to control the people with little hesitation. very sad.
>>
>>17892487

I was just alone and jerked off to it, so wrong again shitlord <3
>>
File: beautiful__dark_goddess.jpg (132KB, 540x458px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful__dark_goddess.jpg
132KB, 540x458px
>>17890891
>Lilith is behind mental illnesses such as transexuality
(citation needed)
What utter nonsense.
>Lilith is behind Tumblr Feminism
Clearly, you have zero Lilithian gnosis nor awareness of social engineering. That people use Her as a figurine for an individualized female is central to Her position in mythos as one of the the first rebels. You think that the Queen of the Moon, the Whore of the Mysteries, the Mistress of Blood would promote a seclusive ideology for the fearful, the cowardly, the afraid? Please point to a source for your "inspiration" in this Lilithian gnosis.

Yes, some feminists champion Lilith (She is certainly an inspiring anti-hero)- they also eat food too, does that mean that the food they touch is also feminist? It's an arbitrary game of connections with little basis other than "there are a few others who work with this concept as well." Such nonfactual posturing is silly and bares little evidence of any actual awareness of Lilith.
>>
>>17892695

You... Don't actually know all that much about feminism, do you?
>>
>>17892695
who is that in your picture?
>>
>>17892695
>>17892700
dunno of any goddess that is represented by snakes
>>
File: lil-21.jpg (75KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
lil-21.jpg
75KB, 600x750px
>>17890858
Here you go anon.

There's a small list of books I suggest you read if you're truly interested in learning about Lilith.
Liber Lilith
Lilith, Goddess of Sitra Ahra
Dragon's Blood #6: Lilith -Dragon's Rogue
Clavicula Nox #4: Lilith
The Tree of the Shadows, Lilith The Woman of the Night

Here are three of said books: Liber Lilith, Dragon's Blood #6, and Clavicula Nox #4.
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/DVrBKZtXsoSxUa%2FlovdXroXfafyoNA%2BK
>>17891383
I've had great success with Lilith, Asmodeus and Aphrodites. Lilith/Asmodeus are a pair, and if you look into Samael, you can also unite the spell with Lilith/Samael as a conjunction also.
>>17892698
I do, actually. Third-wave, second-wave, first-wave, classical Marxist to continential feminism; Lilith being "behind Tumblr Feminism" is an absolutely bullshit claim that holds no facts within Her mythos and is supported by almost none of the available spiritual books that work with Her.
>>17892704
>>17892704
It is Lilith. With Lilith, serpents often refer to Her Sophia/ Lilith-Samael aspects.
>>
>>17892728

Maybe I misunderstood what you wrote, I thought you were arguing that Lilith as a mythological figure is incompatible with feminism writ large, which I would argue against vehemently. That said, I don't think it's particularly kind or fair to be so aggressively negative about "Tumblr feminism" because that's mostly teens taking their first waddling baby steps, even if their feminist praxis and theory is riddled with issues. This is a bit of a tangent but it's like 4am and I get excited when I have opportunities to talk about critical theory and I guess I forgot the part where I actually read what you wrote. Oops!
>>
>>17892728
But isn't Lilith a demon in christian mythology?

or are you referring to a different Lilith?

I wasn't quite aware that there was a goddess named Lilith. Due to the context here I thought you were talking about the demoness
>>
File: 5771005049_04abd569d8_z.jpg (116KB, 461x608px) Image search: [Google]
5771005049_04abd569d8_z.jpg
116KB, 461x608px
>>17892745
Not that anon, but Lilith has appeared as far back as ancient Mesopotamia. There are whole and fragmented stories of her from the Epic of Gilgamesh to modern times.
>>
>>17892760

That's not Lilith.
>>
>>17892745
Lilith was originally a harpy/fury type thing but was later used in Jewish expanded mythology as Adam's first wife. And later the name was plastered onto Ishtar and other such goddesses as part of the demonization of gods other than Yahweh.

The version he is talking about is the one that took the name Ishtar when the harpy Lilith was around.
>>
>>17892742
>Arguing that Lilith is incompatible with feminism
No, I wasn't. I agree with you that it's very easy to conjoin Her in an antagonism against the "patriarchy". She could very easily be seen as a feminist Goddess, especially because She is the first rebel and stood up to both Adam Kadmon and Elohim.

For instance, there is one essay in DB#6 which points that Lilith is a "threat" to "patriarchal societies because of Her representation of the female principle. However, the essay doesn't argue for Lilith as a feminist principle, only that She is a representation of the wild/free/liberated woman. So while I do say "almost none", I recognize Her potential utility in feminist attributions because this personification of the liberated woman certainly does represent a deconstructionist threat to male-dominated societies.

As to why I dismiss Her as a feminist Goddess:
Lilith works with both males and females. She doesn't place one sex over the other, nor is She one for pity, nor does she bear any concern for those who show weakness, Her presence is a touch of (a)cosmic change, She aims towards the liberation of all (not just a specific sex), She'll just as readily consume the child of one person as another; the list can go on and on. There's very little which suggests She would be a strict feminist or even one at all. As She is a gatekeeper, the whole idea of solely masculine or feminine properties/priority slides into a different territory of symbolism: rather than the purely physical construction of a body, often exploration with Lilith is a Lunar/astral/magic transfiguration.

For these reasons, and more, I cannot see Her as a loosely feminist Goddess in any degree.
>>
>all these weak sources on Lilith
If you want something that treats her remotely historically, go for Dragon Book of Essex.

It actually places her along with her sisters (formerly) in plural marriage with Samael before (a/the) fall, leading to a system of 8 pairs of godforms after said hypostatic drop.
>>
>>17892806
We were talking about the origins of the figure.
>>
> mfw you use incense to attract stronger pokemons in pokemon go
>>
>>17892789
>Lilith was originally a harpy/fury type thing

Citation?

>>17892812
>We were talking about the origins of the figure.

I see claims, but not much substance.
>>
Esoteric Christianfag here. I know this won't be liked or popular but here it goes. Summoning any negative spirit, entity, OR being a channel is extremely hazardous to your spiritual well being. You want crazy spiritual trips? Pray, MEDITATE, and serve the light. Fools abound in this thread. God Bless.
>>
Can mods start deleting or banning the religious shitposter? It was a real bummer to wake up to 100 new posts only for 99 of them to be this guy or people telling him off.
>>
>>17892812
>We were talking about the origins of the figure.
Well then, let's go to the various source materials, that describe her as:
>placed along with her sisters (formerly) in plural marriage with Samael

Like, it's hard to get around the whole Lilith thing without coming to the fact that she's here in the first place because Samael couldn't give her the D.

IJS, I'd trust the interpretation of an almost PhD historian and practitioner and just a practitioner.

Tyson gets to be in a state of limbo imho.

I've never seen a more historical and apolitical usage of Lilith than from Chumbley.
>>
>>17892818
I was referring to the lilitu, from ancient Mesopotamian writings.
>>
Oh here comes little lord Ape to tell everyone how much smarter and more knowledgeable he is without ever actually helping anyone
>>
>>17892835
For what it's worth, the Burney Relief is more likely Ishtar/Innana, and that entity is objectively NOT Lilith, or a Lilitu.

Even the bible supports this in that Elijah wrecks a cult to Ashterah/Asherah(Ishtar/Innana) as it's own objective entity rather than lumping them in with any Lilithian interpretations.
>>
File: Lilith.jpg (29KB, 400x516px)
Lilith.jpg
29KB, 400x516px
>>17892745
>isn't Lilith a demon in christian mythology
She's one in Judaic Mythology. Christian mythology almost completely dismisses Her and only briefly mentions Her. Esoteric christianity is more aware of Her than mainstream, if any. http://biblehub.com/isaiah/34-14.htm Some gnostic work is claimed to have operated with Her underneath the guise of Sophia.
>>17892745
>wasn't aware there was a goddess named Lilith
Usually, Workings with Lilith as a Goddess expand beyond the Judaic mythos, often incorporating variables from surrounding geography and intertwining esoteric gnosis with Her in ways that don't explicitly follow a single tradition. Association of Lilith as a Goddess tends to read the mythos behind Her actions symbolically, such as Her transformation from Elohim's creation to a Mother of Demons (which often were other known Gods and Goddesses).
>>
>>17892832
>Like, it's hard to get around the whole Lilith thing without coming to the fact that she's here in the first place because Samael couldn't give her the D.

I like the story of them fucking under the throne of the Most High.

>>17892835

"Lilitu" just means "spirits".

What are you using for sources?

>>17892838

Must suck to be you, huh?
>>
File: tumblr_o1lzsrqSU01uihqnzo1_540.jpg (71KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1lzsrqSU01uihqnzo1_540.jpg
71KB, 540x540px
>>17892838
>>17892832
>I've never seen a more historical and apolitical usage of Lilith than from Chumbley.
If you don't like my recommendations or citations, then that's cool, but try not to be so disingenuous as to pretend I never offered them.

>>17892847
Ayo nigga over in the /his/ thread someone offered a scholar asserting that Mandaeans were in Italy around the time of the Julian II debacle, meaning Agrippa was probably there to pick up the name Mahazael.
>>
>>17892843
I know, I mentioned the Ishtar stuff in my first post.
>>
>>17892847
>lilitu means spirits

Le google search skim read man.

No shit it means spirits. Just like Elohim means gods.
>>
>>17892853
Someone here was using Lilitu, and I THINK it was you, unless there's interjection from a third party that I didn't notice because >anonymous, to refer to a harpy like critter, that interpretation arises almost entirely from the Burney relief.

The closest we get for anthropomorphism lilitu as spirits or Lilith as a high-state spiritual entity is the screech owl, and as far as I can tell the correlation's highly literal, as in she's not an owl-woman, but rather the owl itself.
>>
>>17892861
I said harpy/fury like, and I meant nature more than physical appearance.

Its likely this which led to the mistaken interpretation of the relief.
>>
File: 1464083954177.png (1MB, 1080x608px)
1464083954177.png
1MB, 1080x608px
>>17892871
Ok, then nobody's in disagreement. Specificity helps :3
>>
>>17892851
>Ayo nigga over in the /his/ thread someone offered a scholar asserting that Mandaeans were in Italy around the time of the Julian II debacle, meaning Agrippa was probably there to pick up the name Mahazael.

Now that's interesting.

>>17892859

And, therefore, anon didn't have a point.

>>17892861
>The closest we get for anthropomorphism lilitu as spirits or Lilith as a high-state spiritual entity is the screech owl, and as far as I can tell the correlation's highly literal, as in she's not an owl-woman, but rather the owl itself.

My memory ain't as long as my dick, anymore.

I was reading about the Burney Relief just recently and it included discussion of the owls. Thought it was the wiki article, but don't think that was it, now that I look.
>>
>>17892878
Don't be so harsh on yourself anon, your memory is pretty short but it isn't that short.
>>
>>17892891

Sorry about the size of your dick, dude.
>>
>>17892894
Such creative comebacks.

Remember when this was a goetia thread?
>>
>>17892910

Lame insults like the above are usually projection. Play the odds. If anon wasn't himself sexually insecure, he wouldn't assume insecurity in others.

I remember when it claimed to be a Goetia thread, but there was surprisingly little substance.
>>
>>17892937
I assumed nothing, I simply presented you with your own words.

Now shut up and stop making long winded conversations about whether jokes have freudian implications.
>>
>>17892949
>I assumed nothing

kek

>Now shut up

So, you're impotent, too?
>>
>>17892960
Are you always so petty.

All this talk of insecurities and you just unravel all over the thread. I don't even have to say anything, your doing all the work by yourself.

Its okay anon, your not going to lose any brownie points.
>>
>>17892961
>All this talk of insecurities and you just unravel all over the thread.

top kek!

Well, at least you're entertaining.
>>
>>17892964
Well it was entertaining originally.

Now we've just got to see in what pathetic way your going to next dig yourself deeper.
>>
What would you guys recommend to use for the circle/triangle? I want something that isn't going to stain the carpet, any suggestions?
>>
>>17892973

Get a heavy canvas drop cloth of sufficient size and paint the circle and triangle on them.
>>
>>17892973
heard people using lint which was soaked in salt water and dried. quick to remove, doesn't leave anything except a bit of salt.
>>
>>17892975
Makes sense but right now I'm looking for primarily household items that I don't have to ruin. If my first try goes successfully I'll definitely do that though.

>>17892977
Lint as in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lint_(material) ? Not too sure what you mean.
>>
>>17893025
>Makes sense but right now I'm looking for primarily household items that I don't have to ruin.

Personally, I think you're making a mistake. If you don't already have sufficient control over your material circumstances to have a place to work, and the means to acquire the minimum requisite materials, then you probably lack the skills and experience to safely achieve meaningful success.
>>
>>17893025
>>17893031

Despite what the 'experts' in these threads would have you believe, there is no such thing as a free ride. You will get out of your magic no more than you put into it. The heavy lifting is actually done in the preparation.
>>
>>17893031
>>17893035

Well I assumed doing everything listed in the sticky would be counted as putting in quite a bit of work, I was just trying to reduce physical damage to my stuff but still get results.

I could buy large cloth, but as of right now it feels like it would be a waste of time and money if nothing happened when I finally got around to it. I'm already buying incense and candles, which admittedly aren't very expensive but adding paints and cloth is hard to justify, hence why I'm trying to find an alternative.

I mean if you can provide me some proof that if I did get this cloth and went through all this effort so it would work, then I'd have no problem and I'd go get it right now, but I don't think anyone can provide proof. Surely you see my point, the very nature of summoning seems far fetched for me, but I intend to try it and give it a good honest try with an open mind. With that being said, until I see it myself I can't bring myself to fully commit to it (because then it's basically just blind faith, which I'm sick of).

I kinda digressed a little there, but I'm still trying to find something. If there are any non permanent ways to do this, please tell me. For example, could I use sheets of paper and draw the circle on that, and use tape to stick them together if necessary? Or could I even just use masking tape, and use that as a circle.

Sorry for writing so much, I just want to do it cheaply and as subtle as possible, but still do it right.
>>
Does anyone else have no faith in modern books? Honestly I feel like anything written past 1900 is just trash written by people who were making stuff up out of thin air.
>>
File: Living Truth.gif (284KB, 1280x529px) Image search: [Google]
Living Truth.gif
284KB, 1280x529px
>>17893129
That's a stupendously uneducated opinion particularly considering some of the best transcriptions we have of the old texts have only been assembled in modern times. I.e.:
>Henson's Lemegeton
>Peterson's Mysteriorium
>JSK's Grimorium Verum
>etc.
>>
>>17893115
> Well I assumed doing everything listed in the sticky would be counted as putting in quite a bit of work, I was just trying to reduce physical damage to my stuff but still get results.

What's more important to you, your rug or power over demons? If your first thought upon reading the sticky is "oh no this will be a lot of work to clean up" you seriously don't have the conviction you need for this.

> I could buy large cloth, but as of right now it feels like it would be a waste of time and money if nothing happened when I finally got around to it. I'm already buying incense and candles, which admittedly aren't very expensive but adding paints and cloth is hard to justify, hence why I'm trying to find an alternative.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I talk about courage. Real occult organizations require you to invest years of study and training before they'll let you consider using the Lemegeton, and you're unwilling to risk $50? You're better off not contacting demons because they'd eat you alive.

> I mean if you can provide me some proof that if I did get this cloth and went through all this effort so it would work, then I'd have no problem and I'd go get it right now, but I don't think anyone can provide proof.

There's a very easy easy way to provide yourself proof - stop waiting for my approval and do the ritual properly without living in terror of what mommy and daddy might say.

(Continued next post.)
>>
>>17893115
Make a circle with salt then vacuum it
Make sure there are no windows open so your circle stays put

>>17893129
People nowadays tend to write stuff about such things to spread some propaganda along with it. So they don't actually care about the stuff they wrote
I read something on a blog, smelled some bullshit. So I digged other blogs posts, it was related to Scientology. Othertimes it is joy of satan, some christians, or whatever
>>
File: 112485789354.png (218KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
112485789354.png
218KB, 300x303px
>>17890904
>>17890904
>>17890904
Bumping this.
>>
>>17893115
>>17893169
> Surely you see my point, the very nature of summoning seems far fetched for me, but I intend to try it and give it a good honest try with an open mind. With that being said, until I see it myself I can't bring myself to fully commit to it (because then it's basically just blind faith, which I'm sick of).

I'm not asking for your faith. Nowhere in the sticky does it say "You need to believe in this for it to work". It does say you need to do the fucking ritual. This is not negotiable. I do not have the power to waive these requirements for the sake of convincing you.

> I kinda digressed a little there, but I'm still trying to find something. If there are any non permanent ways to do this, please tell me. For example, could I use sheets of paper and draw the circle on that, and use tape to stick them together if necessary? Or could I even just use masking tape, and use that as a circle.

Masking tape is a fine solution and if you had thought of that sooner, performed the ritual, and posted your results, you could have resolved your entire dilemma on your own without wasting our time requiring our approval every step of the way.

> Sorry for writing so much, I just want to do it cheaply and as subtle as possible, but still do it right.

Do you have any idea how insulting this is? I already get emails from experienced practitioners telling me that my guide is too dumbed-down to be safe or effective, and you want to put in even less effort?

Life is not a video game. You have to take actual risks to reap rewards sometimes. Especially in the occult - but also in love, or in the working world - you need to be able to keep going in the face of uncertainty and have confidence in your ability to make your efforts pay off, one way or another.

I have made clear what the minimum required is. If you cannot meet that minimum, stick to the Secret. I hear that's cheaper, won't fuck up your rug, and is even Oprah-approved!
>>
>>17893115
>Surely you see my point

Yes, but it's the point of someone who is wholly unprepared to do this sort of work and steadfastly unwilling to address that.

>>17893169
>Real occult organizations require you to invest years of study and training before they'll let you consider using the Lemegeton, and you're unwilling to risk $50?

Silly and pointless exaggeration. And you wonder why I struggle to take you seriously?
>>
>>17893219
> Silly and pointless exaggeration. And you wonder why I struggle to take you seriously?

Do elaborate, then, what's considered a sufficient background in ceremonial magick to work Lemegeton? I was told that the equivalent of GD's 5=6 was the bare minimum required for safe and effective evocation in the organization I was seeking to join. If I was mislead, I'd love to know.
>>
I wonder, what is the true aim in the lemegeton? Is it just hidden paganism or does it has a "superior" objective? Paganism in the sense to satisfy the earthly needs and concerns, and superior objective as in transcensing these things to reach a higher nature.

I want a system that would let me to know more, to keep going to a goal. Because there needs to be more, right?

Too bad I am a lazy fuck.
>>
File: StallmanArt.png (67KB, 500x334px)
StallmanArt.png
67KB, 500x334px
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Goetia, is in fact, Lemegeton/Goetia, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Lemegeton plus Geotia. Goetia is not an magickal system unto itself, but rather another ancient component of a fully functioning Lemegeton system made useful by the evokation, invokation, and purifying initiation, comprising a full tradition as defined by Abramelin.

Many occultists perform modifieds version of the Lemgeton system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Lemegeton which is widely used today is often called “Goetia”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Lemegeton system, developed by the synchretic traditions. There really is a Goetia, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.

Goetia is the concept: the Greek idea that one can allocate resources to summoning operations. The concept is an essential part of an magical system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete tradition. Goetia is normally used in combination with the Lemegeton system: the whole system is basically Goetia with Lemegeton added, or Lemegeton/Goetia. All the so-called “Goetia” texts are really distributions of Lemegeton/Goetia.
>>
I have this acquaintance who is appearantly into joy of satan stuff. We casually chat about incenses and he asked me which one I used when I told him I made some handmade stuff
Appearantly dried mint is a good choice for mercury. A part of me goofed around in my mind how my gut always turns out to be right and I was stupidly proud that I made the right choice. A part of me will always stay childish I guess

I will look into their stuff now and filter the knowledge offered there according to my gut feelings
Here is the link for anyone wondering
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incense.html

>>17893306
What do you think about people who say Crowley like tradition of evocation is insulting to demons?
Personally I feel more inclined to give it a more shrine feeling. That's how they dealt with Goetia in Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece anyway
>>
>>17893306
Do you know of some author that actually completed this whole system? Does it have an order to operate it correctly? Reading it I wonder where to start, if Ars Paulina, Goetia, Ars Theurgia... Also as you said in the other thread, Agrippa is very helpful to understand better this system.
>>
>>17893243

Crowley stuck the Goetia in Malkuth, in his ten-point curriculum.

I have little faith in the various claimants to the GD seal of authority. I'd suggest you have solid banishing skills, say six months daily at a minimum. You should have experience with planetary workings -- the real thing, not GD -- and have developed a decent relationship with Michael, at the very least. Skrying skills would be handy, too, especially if you can't come up with a decent seer. I was made a priest, but most of you probably don't have that option.

You're going to need a sword or at least a big blade. Something the size and capability of a Mauser bayonet I'd call a minimum. A wall hanger is not an acceptable substitute. The seal in the proper metal is probably important too, but most everything else can be faked with paper.

If that's the equivalent of a 5=6, then sure. To me, this is middling skill set, so maybe a year or two, if you're industrious.

>>17893329
>What do you think about people who say Crowley like tradition of evocation is insulting to demons?

I think it's silly.
>>
File: 1466387454971.png (662KB, 2028x1576px) Image search: [Google]
1466387454971.png
662KB, 2028x1576px
>>
File: OOGA BOOGA.jpg (988KB, 1238x2513px) Image search: [Google]
OOGA BOOGA.jpg
988KB, 1238x2513px
>>17893406
lewd Christ-chan when???
>>
>LOL DEMONS

>CIRCLEJERK FAGGOTRY

>DENIAL INTENSIFIES

>don't deny christ bro

>I HOPE YOU ALL GET BANNED

>bro, I'm still here, fighting demons and stopping you from falling into hell.

>now that's what I call paranormal

>/x/

>everybody walk the dinosaur

>mfw everyone in this thread is a dinosaur, talking bout old dead magic.
>>
>>17893427
it is better if you had died. I hope your death is swift and painless, for your sake. I wouldn't like to see you being tortured by an unending stream of the victims you made.
>>
>>17893460
Okay?
>>
File: ramen devil.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ramen devil.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
this really is a lot of shitposting here today

why is this?
>>
>>17893115
Jesus christ. Maybe you should just wait until you have moved out and live on your own before attempting this. In the meantime, practice meditation and tarot. It'll probably be better if you put in that prep work anyway. I wish I had.
>>
>>17893508

Demons. It's what happens without a bit of control.
>>
Why do y'all willingly summon demons and shit? I aint even religious but doesn't this confirm that Yaweh is real and all that if this is real?
>>
File: 6859e4be3f96017f49c31062a4135497.jpg (245KB, 736x1121px) Image search: [Google]
6859e4be3f96017f49c31062a4135497.jpg
245KB, 736x1121px
>>17893531
What makes you think that demons are a solely Judaic-Christian concept? Ever heard of Yama?

http://ptchanculto.binhoster.com/books/Grimorios%20e%20cenas%20maquiavelicas/The%20Encyclopedia%20Of%20Demons%20And%20Demonology.pdf
>>
>>17893567
Most of the demons I've seen in this thread are tied to hell, (the whole demonic hierarchy and all that)
>>
>>17893531
No. You know that demon lists are often lists of pagan gods.
>>
>>17893580
But as an atheist I don't believe in hell.
>>
>>17893616
Have a read of the first chapter of Crowley's illustrated goetia, about the nature of 'evil'. You'll understand.

Just google 'illustrated goetia pdf'
>>
New thread? Let's hope the christian trolls don't follow.
>>
>>17893627
Make a new thread
>>
>>17893531
>Why do y'all willingly summon demons and shit?

The real deal are interesting beings. It's also better to kill your worldly desires by satisfying them and demons are good for that sort of thing.
>>
File: mars pent 5.jpg (39KB, 429x423px) Image search: [Google]
mars pent 5.jpg
39KB, 429x423px
I want to work with the Key of Solmon (i.e. GKoS, not the Goetia), but I'm a bit confused by it.

So, the structure lays out two basic types of operations- a) conversing with spirits, b) creating pentacles as talismans.

I'm a bit confused as to whether these operations can be used separately, or if the creation of talismans is only meant to precede the summoning of spirits.

e.g. One of the pentacles of Jupiter provides visions, but has no mention of spirits on it, it's essentially just a symbolic representation of Jacob's ladder. Is this intended to be used as a standalone talisman?

I ask because in the spirits section, talismans are mentioned, and a lot of the talismans DO concern controlling spirits from different planets.

In addition, what spirits are intended to be conversed with in the main operation? Just general spirits of the planet in question? Or is it intended to be used as a framework to, for example, contact the Governors in the Arbatel?
>>
>>17893615

For better or worse, it really isn't that simple.
>>
>>17893169
>>17893215

>What's more important to you, your rug or power over demons? If your first thought upon reading the sticky is "oh no this will be a lot of work to clean up" you seriously don't have the conviction you need for this.

My problem was that I didn't want to ruin a rug for something that could still not exist. I understand that's not the right attitude, but the existance of demons and such is completely insane to me, and the fact that the steps are so (relative to my imagination) easy makes it hard to believe. I know you say I don't need to believe, but to ruin a rug surely some belief must be there right? (i know how stupid this sounds, especially if demons exist then I really don't give a shit about a rug.)

>This is exactly what I'm talking about when I talk about courage. Real occult organizations require you to invest years of study and training before they'll let you consider using the Lemegeton, and you're unwilling to risk $50?

You're absolutely right, the problem is a lack of courage; its hard to be courageous about something I don't know much about. I intend to do a lot more research before I try obviously, but when I do decide to do it, I don't want it to not work and then come back here for someone to make a bullshit point about doing something wrong. I'm sorry I came under the false assumption that I can probably try to save a few bucks, and to correct that I'll make sure I have everything exactly as you described in the sticky, so the above doesn't happen.

>You're better off not contacting demons because they'd eat you alive.

How so? I was under the impression that the steps in the ritual would ensure safety (from what I've read of one of the books in the sticky, it seems the triangle traps the spirit and the circle protects the summoner?) Correct me if I'm wrong. (Cont.)
>>
>>17893637
>>17893215
(cont.)
>There's a very easy easy way to provide yourself proof - stop waiting for my approval and do the ritual properly

I know and I am going to, I'm trying to get approval simply because I don't want to fuck it up. I want it to work, and I don't want any excuses as to why it didn't. I am trying to get input on every possible detail so I don't make an assumption which turns out to be wrong (as has already been the case).

>I'm not asking for your faith. Nowhere in the sticky does it say "You need to believe in this for it to work".

You're right, I'm just worried that when I go through with it, all of a sudden people will say "oh yeah it didnt work cause you didn't believe". Obviously this is a poor mindset that I intend to fix, but I've seen that happen in other cases of magick on other websites. It might be comparing apples to oranges, I am aware I don't know enough about any of this to make connections like that, but to me it seems like magick and summoning are the similar things at the end of the day.

>you could have resolved your entire dilemma on your own without wasting our time requiring our approval every step of the way.

I'm sorry you feel like I'm wasting your time, I truly am. I am just genuinely curious but I came here with a lot of false assumptions and if it's any consolation you are really helping, and the mere fact you're actually talking to me is really encouraging me that this isn't RP or whatnot.

>Do you have any idea how insulting this is?

Again, I'm sorry. I didn't realise that you'd already truncated the ritual as much as you could. I am going to do everything word for word as you've put in the sticky, and I won't cut any corners. For now though, what would you recommend to help me get into the right mindset? I want to go into this fully prepared and hopefully see for myself that you guys are all deadly serious. I'm truly sorry for my ignorance and I really should have done more research before posting here.
>>
>>17893636
elaborate.

If your meaning getting into concepts like egregore, then yeah. But the point stands.
>>
>>17893640
>You're right, I'm just worried that when I go through with it, all of a sudden people will say "oh yeah it didnt work cause you didn't believe".

I'm telling you in advance that you will get no more out of it than you put in.

>>17893644

They appear to exist. Chunks of them may be capable of incarnation. They can only manifest in and through us, yet they appear to do so transpersonally.

It's a thorny question.
>>
Somebody step up and make a new thread
>>
>>17893665
k
>>
>>17893654
>I'm telling you in advance that you will get no more out of it than you put in.

That's a little vague, do you mean in terms of expectations or what? I don't understand sorry.
>>
>>17893665
>>17893675
>>
>>17893654
What's a thorny question?
>>
>>17893672

I mean in terms of effort. Magic takes power, for lack of a better word. There are different ways of accumulating that, but they all take time and effort. Study and preparation for this sort of work is one way of 'accumulating power'.

>>17893684

What they are, what the angels are, what some of us are, to be honest.
>>
>>17893698

>I mean in terms of effort. Magic takes power, for lack of a better word.

Oh I see. Would a few weeks be a long enough time to get this 'power'? I'm still not understanding fully honestly.
>>
>>17893719

Doubtful. I wouldn't recommend anyone attempt something like this until they'd been banishing daily for at least six months, and gotten some serious ceremonial experience under their belt.

You could do it in a few weeks, but you would have to put a lot of time into it, lots of prayer, probably some fasting, that sort of thing. Easier to take the more plodding route, to be honest.
>>
>>17893635
I'm not expert on GKOS, but from what little I know

>or if the creation of talismans is only meant to precede the summoning of spirits

This, and then depending on source either the spirit blesses the talisman and fill it with energy, or the talisman is used to order the spirit and set the task to it. Or actually both things happen.

>In addition, what spirits are intended to be conversed with in the main operation? Just general spirits of the planet in question?

What I read somewhere is that GKOS actually just draws whatever spirits ale closest to you. As for Arbatel spirits, I personally wouldn't use GKOS to work with them.
>>
>>17892021
>Does Jesus see me while I'm masturbating?

He masturbates himself while watching you.
>>
>>17892362
>An ass bore Christ

You shouldn't call Mary an ass.
>>
>>17893939
why not?
>>17892846
ah, I see. thanks for clearing that up.

>>17892760
thanks also

>>17893129
now now, just because there's a lot of misinformation doesn't mean everyone is mentally retarded.

>>17893406
shh

>>17893508
because christians came and shitposted on our threads
>>
hey guys in my dreams i was guided to satan after cuting a giant girls neck in her sleep and running through a pit of 1000's of werewolves that bit off my arms then when i was told to go in sombody was saing how the door wasnt there before and during this dream i rememberd having it before anyways after going through the red and black gates i ended up in library with a bunch of beings satan was sitting infront of the a laptop with eye of ra drawn on his face and he gave me a peice of paper and at the end it told me to entertain estasul. who is estasul/estasel/estasol and how do i go about inviting him.
>>
>>17894769
Also for a while now alot of stuff about Horus has been sortof drawing me in even if its like on a page with a link to another page witha link inside a word to another page to see somthing that has to do with Horus.
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.