[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 89

File: Quantum Leap Accelerator.jpg (199KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Quantum Leap Accelerator.jpg
199KB, 720x540px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17809123
>>
File: Starting Static.jpg (86KB, 588x470px) Image search: [Google]
Starting Static.jpg
86KB, 588x470px
>>17812221

* If you'd like a reading from me, click "Reply" on this post and submit the information (as much or as little as you feel comfortable with) that's indicated at the bottom of this post.

>WELCOME

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dni2mlXy7j

I am Onymous because I am known. I am Chironymous because I have taken the role and name of Chiron, the archetypal Wounded Healer.

Chironymous here, doing readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a response before thread's end! And I may even post your response in the next thread if this one ends!

>INTERVIEW

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VxvfG5NZhY

>MENU of DIVINATION METHODS

>Decks
- NEW! Centennial Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot - a three-card spread with this traditional deck
Morgan's Tarot - an irreverant oracle deck based on Tarot and I-Ching
- Lenormand - a three-card Petit Lenormand spread

>Wacky Scry
- Scrying with Old Television Static - an old widescreen CRT television set with analog tuner - silhouettes/outlines and symbols

>Other
- NEW! Gem Stone Divination - a three-stone reading pulled from a bag of 13 stones - a Past-Present-Future reading
- NEW! Butter Ring Cookies - see what Yes/No/Maybe cookie get! - Yes/No questions answered with a photo of a cookie before I eat it!
- Pendulum - a swinging stone on a chain - perfect for Yes/No questions!
- I-Ching - ancient Chinese divination method - good for General/Future/Love/Finance readings

>INFORMATION

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Tarot (RWS), Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Gem Stones, Cookie, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17812225
inb4 will she ever love me
>>
>>17812225
I wish you nothing but love, peace and light OP and may you spread it to others such as myself.

*Name/nickname: Devin
*Sign: Aries
*Description of yourself: Pretty introverted computer nerd, I used to do a lot of hallucinogens so I'm pretty weird.
*Location-ish: US, eastcoast
*I would like a tarot reading

*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!):

I need guidance. I have lost myself spiritually and no longer feel a connection to divine presence. I am becoming increasingly depressed and unlike myself. I also am continually questioning weather reality or anything is "real" at all. Going borderline schizo. But I increasingly have a sense that nothing is real and that I am being guided by forces I cannot perceive.

But basically I am wondering if you could give me a reading on which direction I should go in my life.
>>
>>17812225
>You have the most beautiful eyes
>Annie
>Wacky Scry
>Im weird
>What do you see happening between me and this guy I like this month?
>>
File: Maybe Cookie.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe Cookie.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17812240
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!
>>
File: Lao-Tzu-Quotes-25-The-Best-Ones.jpg (164KB, 659x412px) Image search: [Google]
Lao-Tzu-Quotes-25-The-Best-Ones.jpg
164KB, 659x412px
>>17812225
If you are depressed you are living in the past.
If you are anxious you are living in the future.
If you are at peace you are living in the present.
>Male
>18
>Capricorn
> 6'1 tall skinny short haired green eyed blonde dude.
>North-East Coast
>Whatever you feel comfortable with my friend! I don't know what would be the best choice!
>I would appreciate being really good at music and astral projecting. Perhaps AP'ing to get music ideas and then incorporating them.
Any idea how far away I am from doing this. I really want to get good at both! Thanks.
>>
>>17812251
Hello, Devin.

Have you attempted to consult cowsay, the omniscient ASCII cow?

He helps me with all my needs and gives fascinating advice.
>>
>>17812225
i like your voice
>lux
>female
>18
>libra
>short, blonde hair, avg
>america
>wacky scry
>tell me about my future bf please?
>>
File: space_wall.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
space_wall.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Hey guys, I moved over to this thread.
I can do either 3 spread tarot reading or a bit longer one. The longer one takes a bit effort and longer so it might slow things down a bit.
>Name/Alias
>Age
>Sign
>I'll copy Onymous and just ask for something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like.
>>
>>17812271
>mia
>20
>leo
>is anything going to happen this summer with me and my crush?
>"smile like you mean it"
>>
>>17812225
Hi there. I would like to offer my respect to you for coming around and doing these readings for people. Taking time out of your day to help others is inspiring to me.
Name: Cassady
Male
Aries
Oregon
I am happiest in the woods, and working hard doing physical labor. I make pottery as well, but have been feeling uninspired with it lately.
I would love a three-card tarot reading, but I'm not very familiar with any decks, so if you want to pick one of your decks, go ahead. I'd rather leave that part up to chance.
As for a question, I'm looking for an assessment of where I am in life and what would be wise to do next. I feel very uncertain about a lot right now and would appreciate guidance.
>>
File: TooLate.jpg (101KB, 690x769px) Image search: [Google]
TooLate.jpg
101KB, 690x769px
>>17812271
Oscar
male
gemini
will i get happier soon?
take this image
>>
>>17812225
Yooo I like your hair

>Val
>F
>22
>Aquarius
>tall-ish, brown eyes, tanned skin, black and always messy shoulder length hair, mostly keeps to myself but polite enoufh w strangers. Idk what I'm doing with life and I have so many doubts but I keep keeping on because what else is there to do amirite
>south east asia WOOH
>rider waite tarot please
Question: what has life got in store for me for the next few months? And uh, will I ever meet the people I have to meet in this lifetime? (Pick which question man, I threw out both bc one is specific and the other is vague, idk which you'd be more comfortable with so yeah)

Thanks in advance Chiron
>>
File: hyperloop.jpg (269KB, 2000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
hyperloop.jpg
269KB, 2000x1294px
>>17812271
Hey spaceman, huge space enthusiast here. Shame that SpaceX botched the landing today, but hey, we're going to Mars!
>Azmi
>Male
>Virgo
>Will my entrepreneurial path lead to short term success?

I will leave the 3 card or the longer up to you.
>>
>>17812225

You bring a great deal of positivity to this board, and the world, thank you.
JC
Male
Leo
Conflicting in nature but I now see it as a good balance.
California
Wacky scry
> I will be going on a study abroad trip to Spain for 6months starting late August. General reading of the trip.
>>
File: starlight.jpg (295KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
starlight.jpg
295KB, 1920x1200px
>>17812280
Eight of wands tells me that something is going to happen sometime in the present or has already happened to speed up the relationship.
Which is making it or has made it escalate.
Eight of pentacles tells me that you're gonna have to work hard to make something happen over the summer. Perhaps something will happen later?
>>
>>17812271
>>17812246
Edward
Male
Virgo
What does my crush think of me and how will things turn out with her?

Here's a quote that I like:
>The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.
>>
File: blue.jpg (209KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
209KB, 900x506px
>>17812282
I'll just take "soon" as meaning to this year.
Ace of wands for the past tells me that you were really happier before but something of course changed that.
Justice card for the present tells me that you may have been wronged in someway that you feel was not right at all. Was it betrayal perhaps? I wish you the best.
For the future seven of cups tells me it may take longer than a year to fully recover.
Keep in mind I said FULLY recover.
I did the reading thinking that you would be fully happy by the end of this year.
But I think that you will recover slowly in time.
Everyone has dips in life my friend although all of them are different.
I wish you the best, try not to be reckless and stay safe.
At least you can always look up to the stars.
That image was good.
>>
>>17812225
Yo! Missed seeing you around Onymous, good to see ya. Hope you're having a good day.
>>
>>17812311
well i was not any happier, if any it was worst

i have been wronged many times anon, nothing that recently however
>>
File: red.jpg (161KB, 1170x999px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
161KB, 1170x999px
>>17812287
Whoa, i'm getting vibes that this reading is gonna be pretty accurate.
The Hierophant for the past gives me the message that you got some help in the past/early stages for starting up your business.
The present Eight of Swords, tells me that you are now are arriving a standstill and are wondering if the business will give you anymore benefits or if you should just ditch it now.
The fool tells me for the future just follow your gut instincts and explore new opportunity.
The future would look bright.
Keep in mind you said short term. I have no idea for long term.
>>
Air query for any tarot reader::
How would you interpret the knight of cups, Kings of cups and page of wands/wheel of fortune as someone's feelings for you? Thank you sooo much!!
>>
>>17812225
gemini
mexico
male

general reading with ichink pls

take this
>>
>>17812251
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1X11XP7EOQG
>>
File: space.jpg (399KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
399KB, 1920x1200px
>>17812309
Now for you, sorry to keep you waiting. These things are free, but time is money I guess!
Since this is basically two questions i'll go with the most important.
How will you and her turn out? Will the relationship progress more, and work?
For the past seven of wands tells me that you must've been competing to get her interest as she might have had a selection of guys to choose from. Either that or you just had to be the aggressive one in the relationship.
For the present five of swords tells me that there might be a bump in the road of some sort, I can't really tell what it is.
But finally really good fucking news for you dude.
The future card is the lovers, that's like one of the best ones really. It should work out in the end.
>>
>>17812313
Thanks! :) Good to see you too! I hope you're having a good day as well! :D
>>
>>17812271
>concerned
>20
>libra
>will i get a response?
>>
>>17812271

lydia
pisces

is anything going to happen in my love life this year?
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 500x500px
>>17812271
>Kate
>18
>Taurus
>The greatest love of all is the love of oneself, and in my opinion, the most commendable!
Could you please tell me if I'm going to meet the grades to get into my college of choice. Thank you, SpaceMan!
Pic related for you.
>>
>>17812345
For the present two of cups tells me that you're perhaps asking for an agreement of some sort and you're looking for a response?
The future card is judgement, which tells that the person that got the question is most likely having a difficult time thinking of an answer.
Sorry, seems the answer is unclear. Maybe they'll choose to say nothing?
>>
>>17812271
>Life is what you make it
>Nerd
>22
>Virgo
>Will any qts from my past want to be with me now that I'm active on social media and semi-attractive?
>>
>>17812346
King of swords for the past tells me that you may feel at peace or satisfied perhaps?
Four of swords for present tells me that you might be overwhelmed with something love related? Maybe it's lack of it? Maybe it's too much? Anyway you might want a rest or break?
Future is Nine of pentacles, this tells me that you're regained your strength and are ready to continue onward.
I know this doesn't really mention any future encounter. But I think it's suggesting that you'll be ready to pursue love?
If you have any doubts feel free to look up the cards.
>>
Do any diviners (if that's a word) have any personal recommendations for materials with which to start for divination? I'm also welcome to personal tips and experience if you'd like to share. I'd prefer information related to direct divination if at all possible, I'm not too into the idea of reading tarots, runes, etc. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17812348
Seems to me with the past card being the four of cups, you felt disengaged or disinterested, or perhaps too secure. This may have caused grades to falter?
For present four of pentacles implies blocking of change. This screams even more that you're struggling to get in.
For the future, the strength card says to be patient and confident, even if it doesn't work out for your choice college if you keep working towards your goal without faltering it should work in your favor.
>>
>>17812339
Thanks. I was pursuing her aggressively and things got a bit bumpy because of it. Pretty accurate for past and present, so I hope the future will be the same!
>>
>>17812271
>dont worry be happy
>memehunter
>23
>leo
will my crush contact me?
>>
>>17812334
I hope you're enjoying your Gentoo install.
What do you think of Cowsay, the omniscient ASCII cow?
>>
>>17812252
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mWhUeuxBLW
>>
>>17812376
Your options are limited

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_divination#Direct
>>
>>17812367
For the past Eight of wands tells me that something happened to make you want to amp shit up and look more presentable. I'm glad you're improving yourself. Keep in mind you should be trying to improve for yourself and not improve for others.
Three of Pentacles for the present tells me that you reviewed yourself and looked over your flaws and are now competent in how to fix them. Good for you! This even goes more to prove that you are working in a positive direction for your desired self improvement!
But now for the real question at hand, will you get that qt attention?
Knight of Wands for the future gives me the idea that not only do the looks have to change, but you gotta have a change in personality. Match those looks!
the Knight of Wands is full of energy and life. He's never afraid to try something new and will reach for all the gusto he can. Others may shake their heads at his crazy stunts, but they still admire his courage and passion. He's sexy and irresistible...always the charmer.
On the negative side, this Knight is a little too sure of himself and his abilities. He tends to be shallow and thoughtless. Don't expect a deep commitment from him. He's also reckless and irresponsible. He acts without thinking and constantly gets in trouble because of his temper.
If this Knight's energy is missing, a dose of passion and daring may be called for. Are you in a rut? Try something new. Are you always planning every last detail? Wing it next time. Are you working too hard? Go out and have some fun. Let the Knight of Wands introduce you to his world of adventure, excitement and risk.
Seems like shit is gonna get pretty heated dude.
Hope you're ready.
>>
>>17812271
>cara
>18
>scorpio
>what are these feelings and where are they coming from?
> (^_^ )_/ *high five*
>>
>>17812271
Alright, I'll try you out.

Call me G, a 29-yo Sagittarius (male)
>you don't need people to affirm you because good readings speak for themselves and don't require sales strategies

I'll just take a love reading and see how you do. I'll promise to give you good feedback, even if it takes me a while to reply.
>>
>>17812221
How's it going ?

I am looking for a relationship. More specifically a certain type of girl. Will I meet her soon? Is it a good idea to summon a Goetic demon to assist me or will it bite me in the ass?
>>
>>17812271
Rachael
Cancer
Will my daughter be born on her due date or later, and how will labor be?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17812369

this makes sense, i'm feeling very overwhelmed with love in general right now. but i'm encouraged by the fact that i'l be ready to pursue love. thanks spaceman :)
>>
>>17812385
Thank you!! We'll see how it goes :)
I'm still positive and studied super hard.
>>
>>17812391
Past card eight of pentacles tells me that you had to put forth some effort or some work on the crush or with the crush.
The present card is the world. This must've meant the effort from the past must be paying off now. But it's apparent that it wasn't too much of a big reward because you're asking for your crush to contact you.
Sad enough, the future is the six of swords.
Seems like you're not gonna get what you want. You're gonna wanna recover because you're gonna be feeling pretty sad.
Sorry man, love can suck sometimes.
Keep in mind these are just shitty cards.
I hope my reading is wrong.
>>
Will be doing some readings late into the night. Starting in a few hours-- come keep a lonely diviner company, /div/.
>>
File: Dog_Aurelius.jpg (315KB, 1940x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Dog_Aurelius.jpg
315KB, 1940x1944px
>>17812432
ayyy buddy
>>
>>17812432
Wewlad, I've been hoping you'd show up.

Take you pick:
1) Someone I've been teaching has been seeing people relevant to me. What's up with that?
2) What should I expect from my recent business deal?
3) Career advice, because I really want that fucking job.

Thanks, whichever you choose.
>>
>>17812432
Welcome back man, havent seen you in a while
>>
>>17812432
K
virgo
general reading
>>
>>17812405
Hmmm this is vague as shit. I'll try to help you as best I can.
Past is ten of wands seems like you must have been multi-tasking with something or trying something too hard? Either way something has made you stressed recently in the past.
Present is Ace of swords, seems like in the past you were bothered but actually didn't realize it! But now things are starting to come ahead and now you're realizing you're not feeling right and are now looking for an answer!
Seven of cups for the future tells me that whatever you're thinking of what the reason may be, you might be thinking a bit too hard! It may just be up in your imagination for how complex it is and the problem might be much more simpler than it may seem.
The past card telling me that you may be overburdened might make it so that you are working to hard and you are used to things being complex. Take a break and rest and heal my friend.
I hope things go well.
>>
>>17812440
Saved. Keep them passions in check, buddy :^ )

>>17812442
Yea man, just make sure you're around in about 3-4 hours, and you'll be #1. I'll ask to make sure you're still around

>>17812443
Thanks!
>>
>>17812432
Is he going to contact me or was all my efforts for nothing? If so, what will he tell me?
>>
>>17812445
>>17812456
Do you people even read the full post before you reply?
>>
File: Suspects.jpg (2KB, 38x68px) Image search: [Google]
Suspects.jpg
2KB, 38x68px
>>17812432
Kindly read for me the identity of the Queen of Pentacles or Coins:

Suspects:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Bonus if you can tell me what I should do.
>>
>>17812432
Hey Thoth
>L
>22
>Aquarius
Spiritual guidance please, or anything else the cards deem necessary for me to know. Thank you.
>>
>>17812407
Seems like in the past you were filled with courage and took a risk for a relationship. That's what the page of wands tells me.
The present the page of cups tells me that the risk seems to be paying off and that you must be enjoying something pretty good. Although it requires intuition, let your heart lead the way.
Don't forget about your emotions.
The future is Eight of swords, this tells me that the relationship may make you feel restricted, confused or powerless in someway?
Maybe you're not spending enough time together?
You are 29 so I doubt this is your first love rodeo. I wish you all the luck and I hope it works out for you.
>>
>>17812410
Hmmm I can't really do specific dates.
I'll just try to answer how the labor will be for you.
Since labor is really only relevant for what's going to happen in the future.
I pulled the four of pentacles. Which can stand for blocked change.
Looks like it may be rough, I hope everything goes well and you have a happy family.
>>
>>17812225
I hope you're doing well, please keep going and I hope you and your family get through all your hardship. Please look up never look down. You are someone important in this world. Keep shining bright. much love to you...

Geno
Female
Aries
witty, silly and a bit too intense
California
Morgans Tarot
When will I find my next lover and what do they look like, will they be the one i stay with and will i find them soon?
>>
>>17812271
>Chris
>22
>aries
>:---)
>>
>>17812477
I'm not in a relationship right now, nor do I have anything in mind at the moment. Nothing is going on in the love venue.

You were right in me having taken a risk, though; it really didn't work out.

Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17812225
>Yes/No questions answered with a photo of a cookie before I eat it!
Lmao, cool method!
>>
>>17812491
Hmmm i'll just do a general for you.
High priestess basically just tells me in your future you might have a woman catch your eye this year.
Good luck.
>>
>>17812271
Jesse
leo
What path will lead me to the greatest amount of happiness in life?
Thanks man I think it's pretty cool you're taking a bit out of your day to do something nice for others.
>>
>>17812271
Rhuna
Leo
Tomorrow will be another day and another chance to something awesome to happen.

I want to know how the scenario with this guy I like look like. Any message or advice.
>>
>>17812455
dubs checked
>3-4 hours
I will be inebriated, but I guarantee I will still be around. I might take time to reply, but I promise I shall.
>>
>>17812271
>quinn
>18
>libra
positive: thank you
love reading for me and krush?
>>
>>17812506
anything for the present? I appreciate you doing this
>>
>>17812258
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1R4CCwNTMue
>>
>>17812396
I could've sworn I've read about direct divination somewhere that wasn't as bizarre as this. Thanks though m8
>>
>>17812489
Thank you!
>>
>>17812432
Hi Thoth, I'm wondering what my future husband will look like and be like?

Alias: AtomEve
>>
>>17812507
Man that really hit home, thanks. I don't know if the cards can really say something specific about what you have to exactly do but I'll try my best.
Seems like you seem pretty dumpy, that's what the knight of pentacles tells me for the past. It gives me the vibe of realism almost so much that you could be pessimistic about things?
Eight of swords for the present tells me that you are lost and blind in this world, in regards for seeing what to do, you could be frustrated because you don't know where to start or what clicks for you. I've been there man.
But, the future card is Ace of wands. Seems like something will give you your energy back. Ace of wands is a good card.
Looks the meaning of these cards up. You are actually in the situation so you could probably find relation to yourself and where you are now within them.
I wish you the best of luck. I've been there before so maybe I can try to give you advice on things.
>>
>>17812432
Hoping is not so lonely your night...
Would like to know what are the odds with this guy I work with.
Cheers for your long night. I'll be around.
>>
>>17812271
E
Female
Cancer
General/Love would be nice. I'll give feedback as best as I can. Thank you.
>>
>>17812271
>Patsy
>20
>Leo
Can you tell me about my next bf?
>>
>>17812520
I don't remember anything too note worthy. I already re-organized the cards for a different reading. Sorry about that.
>>17812508
Seems like in the past four of pentacles tells me that your pursue of love has had some difficulty. Either that or your love life really hasn't been changing.
Presently ace of cups gives me the message that, you're experiencing intimacy, or are finally finding someone you like finally causing a change in your love life.
Seven of pentacles tells me that it may be hard work but you'll be reaping a reward. Either that or maybe you might be considering a change in approach. Either that or you might find someone different?
I hope it works out for you. Everyone deserves to feel love and be happy. Sometimes I think of people that are mean hearted really haven't experienced love full force or have grown to actually appreciate it fully.
Best of luck.
>>
>>17812451
Thank you for this insight
>>
>>17812432
Same old finding-the-High Priestess shit I've asked you about before

I'll read for you too if you like.
>>
>>17812521
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1R4CCwNTMue
I love your enthusiasm already. Thanks for doing this shit for free. I haven't heard all of it yet, but I said that quote before and your last reading was really high quality.
Keep on trucking.
>>
File: space2.jpg (78KB, 783x559px) Image search: [Google]
space2.jpg
78KB, 783x559px
One last one and then break time. Perhaps for the night.>>17812519
Love love love. Let's see.
The past card Justice tells me that you might have already made a relationship or found a suitable partner? This can already be answered by you saying you have a crush.
Eight of pentacles tells me for the present you will have to be hard at work and there may be bumps in the road if you want something to work for you with this person.
It doesn't seem worth it, at least for what the cards say. Seven of swords for the future shows signs of abandonment, which means that it'll most likely if not for sure end up in a break up.
This is really shitty, but you'll find someone better.
Sorry that my last reading isn't really too happy. I hope all goes well for you.
Just take a look up at the stars, nature's freckles I like to call them.
>>
>>17812556
Thanks! I think it's the approach, but I don't know how to approach to him.
He currently have a gf, so I don't want to interfere... but at the same time I feel he is special and don't know what to do. Until now I have had plainly "no approach", so maybe that's what tarot is saying.

I have a mess in my mind.
>>
>>17812225
You possess a wonderful gift my friend I hope you continue to spread peace and love by continuing to share it with others as you are here :)
Nathan
Aquarius
i love to play bass and guitar when I'm at home and I chill with my mate a lot or just go out and walk if there's nothing else to do in all honesty I've had a fair few problems in my past but I've managed to overcome most of them and am still doing so, I'm focusing on my future now and I'm trying to get to the place I want to be at.
Highlands of Scotland
Centennial Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot
Can give me a general reading my close future?
>>
>>17812260
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fFULbXSIcg
>>
>>17812432
D
Libra
Love reading
>>
>>17812225
Love gives focus and makes anyone far more powerful and effective.

Timespace pours backwards through blackholes into pools of nebula star factories below/before, like a heartbeat. Stars spewing from nothing like nuclear diarrhea. Either every beat matters or none do, oscillations will either destabilize or succomb to deep space entropy...which may even evade the great sleeping dragon in the center. Everything happens at once, in a cycle, until it doesn't. The great sleeping dragon devours all, (or possibly just most).

I am Obolus.
Male.
July 22, 1977
the fool, old gooseberry
District of the Goddess Columbia
I-Ching
Where is the sword?
>>
>>17812432
M
Aries
I am doing occultists practices I was wondering what path should I take in regards of this? I've been wondering about taking a certain path but I am not sure if thats the right one...
>>
is cheswick legit?
>>
>>17812281
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kmH5VQw9s1
>>
>>17812432
welcome back!

>31/f
>L
>Taurus
>Any advice or guidance from the tarot would be welcomed.
>>
>>17812324
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Pp9G1rX9nm
>>
>>17812393
Wow Thanks Chironymous you are the best!! How would you rate his face?
>>
>>17812329
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FCOWwjVRW3
>>
I feel that now is a great moment for a reading for me.

I have been toiling and would like to know what kind of results may be in my future.

Charles
Male
Aries
Near future reading please!!!
>>
>>17812221
Op sauce pic?
>>
>>17812392
Coming from FreeBSD Unix, I'm definitely enjoying Gentoo Linux as an OS for this laptop!
I'm familiar with cowsay as a script that turns any text into a cow saying it, and I know that that script can be linked up to the fortune script as well, but is there a Cowsay hosted somewhere that I'm unaware of?
>>
File: 7770ag899h.png (125KB, 242x285px) Image search: [Google]
7770ag899h.png
125KB, 242x285px
>>17812225
Hey Chiro, its Will again, I know it's impolite to ask for second readings but some shit just went down and I need something to fill my head.
As always, I hope you have a good cause to live for and that you're finding meaning in the general life thing.
-Will
-Male
-Virgo
-Befuddled
-The Mountains to your left-- or right in the case that you live around California
-I like the scry
-How should I make sense of the mess in front of me?

Thanks!
>>
>>17812502
Haha, thanks! :D
>>
>>17812567
Thanks! You're very welcome! Haha, it's a very good quote every time! Thanks again! :D
>>
>>17812805
It's from the TV show Quantum Leap.
>>
>>17812808
As a side note, it's a general existence thing, not a coming of age thing. I doubt I'll grow of this.
>>
Automatic drawfag here again. Once my phone finishes charging in about ten minutes, I'll read the first five people that respond to this post.

As always, I need your first name, your age and your favorite color. I also appreciate return readings if you feel so inclined, but by no means expect them.
>>
>>17812817
eve
blue
what do you see for my love life next few weeks?
>>
>>17812817
G.
Black
Will I find love soon?

in exchange I could read your birth chart if you like :)
>>
>>17812817
Annie
Yellow
Is anything going to happen with me and my crush?
>>
>>17812817
Nami
Turqoise
Something about or my next boyfriend? Thanks :)
>>
>>17812746
You're very welcome! :) I pulled a 7 out of 10 from my tarot deck, and that seems to correspond well with what I could manage to see in the scry!
>>
>>17812432
Hey Thoth.
How goes your life.
>>
>>17812849
Hey man, I think you skipped a few of us, or is there a specific order you go with when doing readings? (Sorry if that sounded cheeky, but I mean no disrespect.)
>>
>>17812680
Like do I see ghosts and summon demons legit? Then yeah I am.

Also talk to animals and see the colors around your dick.

Any more questions.
>>
>>17812851
I'm single yo
>>
>>17812849
You using the gold chain as a focus point around there souls while scrying Chironymous.
>>
>>17812858
Is there any cute guys that are going to message/add me soon.tm? :(
>>
>>17812856
I had *JUST* realized that I'd skipped a few and was now going back over them! Thanks for letting me know, though -- in case I hadn't realized it!

I do generally try to go in order, but sometimes I skip around for whatever reasons or just screw like now. ;p

Thanks for your patience! :)
>>
>>17812872
*screw up

lol.
>>
File: tumblr_mw0d3j4nb21qdqmteo2_400.jpg (26KB, 274x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw0d3j4nb21qdqmteo2_400.jpg
26KB, 274x480px
>>17812864
You brokwe it off...
But I still see her in your life to some degree.

This depressing news. I sure hope you find a cute redhead to bounce back from.
>>
>>17812878
>You brokwe it off...
>But I still see her in your life to some degree.
>
>This depressing news. I sure hope you find a cute redhead to bounce back from.
You volunteering?
>>
>>17812864
>>17812878
if you guys had kids would it be the most grandest wizard of all time? the antichrist?
>>
>>17812870
I think you focus on the past and reminisce tonight.
I see if you approach them in a text they will text back.
Why don't you just hang out with your friends.
They miss you.
>>
File: image.jpg (521KB, 1372x1322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
521KB, 1372x1322px
>>17812827
I think what we're looking at here is an upward view of a brick house with a potted plant in the window. I'm getting "give it time" vibes from this. I feel like s/he is either underage or significantly older than you, so it's just plain awkward at the moment. Or something is making it weird in the moment. Maybe someone hasn't come to terms with their sexuality yet? Either way, I'm not getting anything significant in the next few weeks.

I have to admit, though, I don't often do specific question readings. I'm much better at general.
>>
>>17812872
Aw that's alright! Understandable given the number of replies on your post. Thanks too for doing this!
(P.S. as an additional positive thing, since mine sounded clipped and superficial but now I have more to go on with: I like your outgoing disposition. There's a certain cheer about you that's contagious, and the world needs more of that. Things may be difficult but don't let anything get you down!)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>17812882
Well that's up to interpretation.
But sadges like volunteer work. Haha.
What's your number magic I'm a 4
>>
>>17812885
my friends and i hanging out soon.tm
is there any guys in specific? i know a few qt's i wouldn't mind messaging
>>
>>17812899
I see one that is distant there just a tsundre... Show them you can warm them by msg them first
I think this is the one with light brown hair and shifty eyes.
>>
File: antiochus pls.jpg (285KB, 708x826px) Image search: [Google]
antiochus pls.jpg
285KB, 708x826px
>>17812898
4 as well.
Wanna get it on sometime?
>>
>>17812817

marina
pink
can you tell me anything about the next few months? anything good?
>>
>>17812882
Thothhh can I get a reading please?
>>
File: kvyug.png (73KB, 319x160px) Image search: [Google]
kvyug.png
73KB, 319x160px
>>17812883
I don't know if anyone is as good as Alister...
I mean to be the Antichrist it wouldn't be Thoth's kid it would be a incubus's kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (331KB, 844x1420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331KB, 844x1420px
>>17812832
A tulip bulb. I see something fun and casual coming up soon. It's not your "forever partner," if you will, but I have the feeling you'll part on good terms. I keep getting an image of someone really slender and tiny. Can't discern a gender, but if she's a girl, she has really small breasts. Feels rambunctious and playful.

I'd like that. What exactly do you need for that?
>>
>>17812285
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xhNfSjdidN
>>
Starting my readings: here's who's in line so far: >>17812442
>>17812470
>>17812562

And then any after that will be determined.

>>17812915
Ches, let's swap some contact info. We need some hardcore flirting
>>
>>17812904
How far are you in the empire game.

Those Egyptians lol as if they need another reason to make holidays.

I like history any more of those thoth....
>>
>>17812903
>tsundere
>light brown hair shifty eyes
i know who you're talking about but i didn't expect him to msg me. do you know what he's going to say or ask me about? thanks
>>
>>17812921
thank you, I think I know who it is... heh I am glad its them :) heh thank you so much <3

for your birth chart just give me your birth date ^_^
>>
File: let_me_tell_you_about_carthage.jpg (12KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
let_me_tell_you_about_carthage.jpg
12KB, 190x265px
>>17812934
thoth pls give general reading
>>
>>17812942
You're number four in line, just for that image. Hang tight. It'll be a while.
>>
>>17812934
thoth do they hate me?
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 988x1285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 988x1285px
>>17812841
Someone hiding their face in shame. Yes, I feel like something will happen, but it will be embarrassing as hell at first. If you laugh it off, everything will be OK.
>>
>>17812941
09/24/90

I look forward to reading what you have to say, and I hope things go well with your casual partner.
>>
>>17812949
Uh oh, Thank you.
>>
>>17812915
who would be more suitable for u to have kids with ches bv or thoth
>>
File: mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg (37KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg
37KB, 980x551px
>>17812944
Emails gone... Thanks to the Jamaican next door.

There's a birthday soon. But I see stress involved.
I saw you eating a nice sub. Really enjoyed it.
There a cut your about to get on your hand be careful.
I see some nice runes there gold when your aura suffuses them hmmm...

Thoth are you not telling me something magical?
It's almost if your acting as catalyst for your magic. A good way to burn out energy.

Also it's not like he had a chance in hell of defeating Hannibal.
>>
>>17812848
A man stretching while facing away from the viewer. Keep in mind this isn't supposed to be an accurate depiction of the man, but I do think he will be rocking the "dad bod," or whatever you want to call it. This picture makes me feel like he will come off as a bit standoffish at first, but don't be too put off by it.
>>
File: image.jpg (324KB, 1130x1126px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324KB, 1130x1126px
>>17812982
Picture fail.
>>
>>17812442
Honestly with everything you asked, you're getting a general reading and what's most important will pop up. Hope this works for you.

Current situation shows the 2 of Swords supported by the Star and the three of Cups.
You're sort of moving from platform to metaphorical platform, progressing despite being sort of stifled on the last attempt of whatever you did. Still, you're hopeful and well-off, currently. Attempting to work with whoever has been beside you thus far.

The future, if unchanged, shows the High Priestess supported by the 8 of Cups and Queen of Disks. If you continue down this path, expect progress for your goals, and not much else. You'll have what you want materially, but will find yourself stress, burdened, and over-encumbered with dragged along emotions.

If the path changes, I see the 6 of Swords supported by Temperance and the 10 of Wands. Basically a complete change in direction based on an acknowledgement of your own tendencies to burn yourself out on things. And successfully finding a new path.

The reflection of the reading shows Fortune supported by the 9 and 6 of Cups. You're locked into some sort of cyclical development right now, and you'll be there until you find the ability to fill out whatever emotional needs you have. And you will, eventually.

The fate section shows the Ace of Cups supported by the King of Wands, and 10 of Cups reversed. As though you through away your emotional health for your own ambitions.

I know this answers 0 of what you asked, but ayyy
>>
>>17812974
Well shit, got a skype?

And I've been doing some passive magick in the back of my mind here lately.
>>
I am still fairly new at this so I hope what I've read you is true and accurate, if not I'm really sorry.

well your birth chart tells me that you're a calm person, usually. You love the arts and you can communicate through them. It says here you're a very beautiful person or you're someone who likes aesthetics. You also are someone who likes things in order, very organized. Although you can be logical and calculating, you can be a dreamer as well. Sometimes you get lost in your talent, your art is your window to escape. you're not someone that focus easy, so you tend to be distracted in a really easy manner. You need to be doing a lot of things at the same time or you will feel restless. You're someone that doesnt like to wear their heart on their sleeve its hard to get you to show some emotion, you probably don't want o feel rejected. although art is a passion of yours I think you might have a profession something to do with technology. You're not the one splurge money, you really are careful of your finances.
>>
>>17813005
this is for >>17812955

>.> sorry
>>
>>17812293
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DKtbMd3VQi
>>
File: Jack-White.png (357KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White.png
357KB, 1000x667px
>dat nine of cups. Muh wish extra card mode time
>super kek time activated

Always have to draw another card for the wish card

I pulled two of clubs.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 667x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 667x739px
>>17812909
An upside down deer antler. As daunting as the picture looks, that is indeed a good thing, at least in my opinion. Upside down this means a resolution to a conflict. I'm not feeling pulled in one direction or another, I can't tell if this is in reference to romance, family or friends, or even work/school, but some conflict in your life will be coming to an end soon.
>>
>>17813019

thank you very much, sounds good to me. it also looks a bit like a hand a monster would have, kek.
>>
>>17812888
Hehe, you're welcome! :)
Thank you SO MUCH for the feedback/input and kindness! I really appreciate it! :D
>>
>>17813003
No nothing and it's a shame...
I'm always skyclad
>>
>>17812982
>dadbod
Pls no. How obese are we talking? I mean if it's the size in the pic that's not too bad.
>>
>>17812432
Ayy thoth. I've got plenty of things I'm concerned about at the moment but I could probably use a health or love reading most. Basically because at the moment I have none. Let me know if you need more info
>>
>>17812470
It's #4.

Be wary about being chained down by this person; they have goals and motivations with you in mind, so they'll attempt to swing the situation into their favor.
You can gain a good standing from working and being with this person, but you'll need to make sure that you keep your head clear, and make logical decisions. Don't be confused by your own emotions.

>>17812817
Curious to know if you feel like reading for me. What will my next romantic partner look like?
>>
>>17813005
Haha, my boyfriend would disagree with that last bit about the money, but I am a guy who likes to stay busy. I always have several projects going on at once, and I do tend to keep to myself. Though I am generally happy, people tend to find me to be a bit off because I'm not all broken up over having a shitty childhood and I like to "mother" people. (That might have something to do with me being a college brat, though) I'm in school to be an English teacher, so I might work with future teaching technology.

Thanks for taking the time to do that for me!
>>
>>17813059
She has to be a light-haired girl. Since the kids you eventually have are light haired.

Keep getting a karen or Ellen.
See one meeting through mutual friends
I see another one at a party/bar.
>>
>>17813037
Well fuck. Come into the irc and chat with me.

btw, i love eating the booty for what it counts
>>
>>17813078
>light haired girl
Don't know a Karen or Ellen right now. Maybe I'll meet one soon. I am fucking a girl on the side right now, who has dark brown hair.

I'm going to the military soon, shipping out on September 6. So, not sure if there're any parties that way.
>>
>>17813038
He didn't seem huge from what I saw. I'm going to assume you wear women's sizes and give a guess of about a size 18(?) chubby, not fat. Like a guy who works out, but eats whatever he wants.
>>
What red headed magic Thoth children even look like?
What would they be like?
What would I name them?

Thoth wick?
Like John wick?

And about bv what if crazy didn't like me?
And hexed me?
>>
>>17812562
Sure, I'd love a reading. Just a general love reading for the next year.

Using the i-ching for your query.

Hexagram 37: Family Duties
Really, all this seems to identify is that it's someone who looks up to you as a superior. You have great influence over them; and you need to resolve whatever this conflict is with said person so you can continue on the path to self-actualization.
Be careful not to let tempers flare, that would only upset the balance further.
>>
>>17812409
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0t8turlUbEZ
>>
>>17813059
You want me to try to draw them? I have to say that I can't be held accountable for what my pencil does.
>>
>>17813122
That'd be wonderful. Just anything you can tell or show me.
>>
>>17812925
Hey, you're very kind, thanks so much! What you said makes a lot of sense in light of recent events here. Life gets tiring, but your words helped drive away the feeling of apathy and being jaded. I'm keeping your advice in mind as I proceed in the coming months. Thanks again!
>>
>>17812987
>>17813038
>>17813092
Is he like Adam Sandler size? Also is his hair a fauxhawk? You have talent by the way I like your art.
>>
>>17813137
Hello again! Thank you for your nice words. :) You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading made ample sense for your situation! I'm also happy that my words could help you in a positive way! :) That sounds like a good plan! Again, you're very welcome! Best wishes, and take care!
>>
File: horus_hieroglyphs[1].jpg (70KB, 400x347px) Image search: [Google]
horus_hieroglyphs[1].jpg
70KB, 400x347px
>>17813037
genearl please
>>
File: image.jpg (367KB, 1113x1321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367KB, 1113x1321px
>>17813128
She(?) - no Adam's apple, so I can only assume - seems kind of plain, but I have the feeling she(?)'s not as innocent as she looks.

Then again, my boyfriend has no Adam's apple, so I dunno. I get a kind of cheeky deviousness from this. Obviously not hurtful, but a prankster, maybe?
>>
>>17813190
Weird, looks a lot like an old ex from highschool. Will be interesting to see where it goes.
>>
>>17813162
"Adam Sandler shirtless" is now a thing in my google search history. But yes. And I saw kind of like a mowhawk growing out. And thanks!
>>
>>17813193
>>17813190
tghats chessewick
>>
File: 1410216687007.jpg (136KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1410216687007.jpg
136KB, 500x478px
>>17812225
Thanks a lot for doing this for so many people. You're really a help
Dan
Virgo
I'm quick to get started, but quick to hit my skill cap early, male, short, artistic
East coast
3-stone-reading
Anything about past lives? And when when I meet the love of my life?
>>
File: 86300465.jpg (78KB, 404x594px) Image search: [Google]
86300465.jpg
78KB, 404x594px
>>17813186
I see a lot of money problems coming. Learn to budget.
I see you buy a lot of stuff you don't need.
Play the lotto this week.
And wash your dishes.

I see a Aries about to talk about you really pretty woman.
To bad she's not yours yet.
Feel you need a attunement From a rekei master to help solve your inner hates.

Your aura is red around your mouth you burn your tounge or something or are you about to.

I see a book called the deadhouse gates you need to pick up.

The rest of you is blue and your feet are on a ley line. Or walked somewhere lately with high magic power.

I see ten chocolate bars around you??? Maybe get some 10 packs and go chill mode for awhile
>>
>>17812696
Hello again. Is just like to tell you how wonderful it was to hear your reading, and that I will be heeding your advice as well as the advice of the cards. I think you do a great job at what you do, and I'd like to thank you so much for taking the time to craft that lovely reading for little old me. You have kindness in your voice , and I found that listening to your reading did a lot to calm my nerves and put my mind on the right track. Thank you for being so warm and friendly. Happy trails, friend.
>>
>>17813211
Haven't seen cheswick, but ayy
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 236x236px
>>17813211
I thought it looked like a female Kenny Omega.
>>
File: jack-white-white-stripes.jpg (24KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-white-stripes.jpg
24KB, 300x400px
>>17813240
what color is my aura and what does C think of me?
>>
File: ex.jpg (14KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
ex.jpg
14KB, 351x351px
>>17813190
>>17813250
Here's the ex it looks like, for reference.
Her hair's similar to the drawing when dry.
>>
>>17813241
Hello! :) Thank you so much for your kind words! :D I'm glad you found the reading to be positive/helpful! You're very welcome! I'm also really happy that I was able to help you calm your nerves and get back on track. :) Again, you're very welcome, friend! Thanks, and happy trails to you as well!
>>
>>17813263

Your name rocks. lol
>>
>>17813263

It's fun to say aloud I just realized.
>>
>>17813272
Haha, thanks so much for saying! :)
>>
If I feel like I really need a reading , almost compelled to get one, should I just do a general reading? I've never done a reading but I feel like I "need" to
>>
File: Jack-White[1].jpg (15KB, 301x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White[1].jpg
15KB, 301x400px
>>17813240
hey ches, do i get laid soon?
>>
>>17812225
I want to thank you for doing these readings for everyone. You're one really cool dude, keep up the great work.

Name: Dillon
Description: Caucasian. Average height, slightly underweight, long orange hair, beard, green/blue eyes

I'm fine with whatever method you find easiest/like doing the most.

And if at all possible I'd like to know what my aura is like and what it entails, or how I could change it/myself for the better.
Thank you in advance, OP.
>>
>>17813293

You feel tight, stressed/wound up. Relaaax, and breath.
>>
>>17812432
Hi Thoth, will my efforts bear fruit aoon? Been pursuing her for 5 months now.
Male/24
Virgo
>>
>>17813304
I'm actually chill as can be, but I appreciate the response!
>>
Angel
Male
Sagittarius
Can I get a tarot read?
United States

And I wanted to ask, what does my financial situation look for the next five years? Most importantly for this year..
>>
>>17813122
drawer you still here want to exchange reading?
>>
>>17813312

I don't mean your core personality, but in the moment related to this. No worries. :)
>>
>>17812490
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zgFEPw51yC

Thank you so much for your kind words! :D Much love to you as well!
>>
>>17813240
Yo Cheswick.
You seem to really like Jack White so here's a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc

He did secondary vocals for an Electric Six song and killed it.
>>
>>17813361
Much appreciated! Thank you
>>
Hey guys, long time no post here I would say. Although Im not known here. hehe

Can I have a general and a love reading? TIA :)

Male
Taurus
Year of the Rat
5'2 height babyface light body build
Asian
>>
>>17813390
>>17813390
pp how is the scrying dream working out for you?
>>
>>17813420

Are you the chinese trash monster pedo?
Or the pedobait?

anyway..

Turns out demonomancy is more worthwhile for me.

You should know I was banned from /div/ for unignoring an emo attention seeker who asked someone else to have me unignore her.
The only reason I did so was because I was informed that she had recently talked extensively about a suicidal inclination.

So I essentially had a knife thrust into my back because of my compassion for a manipulative whore who was talking about me behind my back anyway.
Ooooh yeeeah... Her reasoning for banning me was that I was trying to practice scrying. I was B& from a divination group for trying to practice divination and requesting verification lmao.
She's not going to kill herself. She just wants the attention and to act edgy.

I've made massive progress in my practices since leaving you asinine hypocrites anyway.
Tell the edgequeen whore child I said thanks.
>>
>>17812597
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1sovzsKsVUU
>>
>>17813447
whats their username?
>>
>>17813364
Omg I love your readings, you're so sweet and loving ;_; You're the best! omg thank you so much heh you know I think I know who this person is... Thank you... this really cleared a path for me... Thank you so much I appreciate this, I will take this advice, I was actually thinking of doing a trip to meet someone I guess I might just do it :3
thanks Chiron you're the best :) <3 I wish the best for you as well
>>
>>17812651
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tezUUhAB0Z
>>
>>17813465
Don't really care enough to say.

>>17813420
Anyway to directly answer your question it's getting better. A friend of mine has been making queries that he knows the answer to but I don't.
I just need a bit more time with practicing.
And I won't bother here anymore.
You cliquey tea bags can have your little sanctuary of sorrow.
Fuck all of you.
>>
>>17813296
I feel there a crush you want more then just the sex.
There is a real need for a romantic relationship. Not sex.
>>17813447
Tell me about your Ann Arbor adventures
>>17813252
Really strong tonight. Almost as if you opened a gate to the other side.
Lots of love when your think of c.
But I see a child named Issac coming soon.
Not sure who's it is it's still in the ether world.
You need to get a career soon try fixing stuff.
Like boats or cars .
>>17813248
Have you seen my hand with the knife. Kek
>>
>>17812432
Hey stranger danger, hope you are doing well.
>>
>>17813296
>>17813521
does the crush want that?
>>
>>17813471
Thank you so much again for more kind words! :) You're the best! You're very welcome! :) I hope your trip or whatever you end up doing works out well! <3 Thanks again, best wishes, and take care! :D
>>
>>17812722
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Pp9G1rX9nm
Thanks chiro.

love, kav <3
>>
File: lovee[1].jpg (266KB, 1108x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lovee[1].jpg
266KB, 1108x1200px
>>17813521
Single
Fem
Love reaeding
>>
>>17813550
You're very welcome!

Haha, hi kav! :D <3
>>
I rarely pop into Div these days, but when I am on X I enjoy it when Ches is here because everybody posts Jack White photos and he has a pleasing countenance! XD
>>
>>17813558
hehe, hiiiiiiiiii.

you're really progressing as a reader chiro, i'm thoroughly impressed...seems like just yesterday you were just a newbie with a deck of cards and a microphone...

;)
>>
File: jack-white-02_1.jpg (479KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-02_1.jpg
479KB, 800x542px
>>17813521
that does make sense, specially about C but what about him does he think of me? and actually I do have a career already and I work at a company. you said my aura was powerful tonight what color is it?
>>
>>17813521
cheswick can you tell me about my future kids pls
>>
If anyone wants to practice their reads, and has a vibe about me feel free to do so.
>>
File: 1397952991000-JW.jpg (229KB, 1623x939px) Image search: [Google]
1397952991000-JW.jpg
229KB, 1623x939px
>>17813560
Really cause I lost everything during the jamming attack.
Help me out with Jack spam.

He looks almost like a artwork come to life
>>
>>17813521
How will my next bf treat me? Is it a good relationship?
>>
>>17813570
Blue and green.
But when you think of c it's especially strong.
I'm getting a Chris. Is that him?
There's sparks coming off. Meaning you need to pursue it's a soul tie
>>17813572
See one definite one... Another maybe both females. One you'll love the other hate.
Try to get them into music to relax.

I see a famous eye ring on the fetus. Lucky you hope she shares her money with you.

Got a place too. Malacalan ????
>>
>>17813521
Do any of my dead relatives have any messages they want to tell me?
>>
>>17813560
>>17813576
Not surprising, he's from Detroit. Detroit/metro detroit is viewed with negative thoughts by most people, it's only natural that true greatness would rise from here.
>>
>>17813553
Nothing till you become more approachable.
Need to dye your hair. And wear more pastels
>>
>>17812225
**Even if you don't believe it, you are exactly where you ought to be. You are perfect and the universe experiences itself through you.
>*Nick
>*Male
>*25
>*Libra
>*Loving of my friends, overly sensitive to the perceived opinions/impressions of me (particularly of my family members), analytical of art, drink often, in process of preparing to move across state for grad school
>*Pacific Northwest
>*I-ching
>*What steps (or one thing in particular) do I need to take right now in order to feel secure/grounded and like "myself" again, as I prepare for the changes in life circumstances?

Thank you very much.
>>
>>17813584
what do u see happening with me and this guy named t cheswick? thank u
>>
File: Jack-White-625x441-600x400.jpg (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-625x441-600x400.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
>>17813584
omg yess I knew it, I soo knew it! I knew it! I knew this omg thank you so much! as for the name you were quite close actually but its Charlie. :) omg thank you so much I could just hug you! but recently he hasnt talked to me we got in to a fight so... i dont know if he is ever gonna talk to me, is he?
>>
>>17813587
Yeah I feel a feminine one a child I think.
She wants you to feel safe.
And said something about birds and messages your not seeing.

Your auras a little to dark green tonight. For comfort
>>17813591
Yeah only suffering breeds kindness
>>
File: jackywhite.jpg (132KB, 970x1213px) Image search: [Google]
jackywhite.jpg
132KB, 970x1213px
>>17813576

I see a lot of Jack in the thread, but here is one for the books. BTW, are you doing a lifelong spell involving JW, and is that the reason why you like so much energy poured into him in part here? Motive, if so? Curious, because he seems to be changing in timeline as I looked for his photos (don't we all).
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>17813601
a love reading Ches?
>>
>>17813584
>>17813572
when will this kids be born?
>>
>>17813599
He looked like a Chris.
But yeah he's a great match.
>>17813598
Nothing for the time being stalk and walk until you get confidence up to Max lvls
Then there is a lot happening. It's summer have fun.
>>
>>17813591

I find fair skin calming.
>>
>>17813568
Thank you so much for saying! :D Hehe.

*hugs*
>>
>>17813601
That's true
>>
File: jack-white-2.jpg (35KB, 641x361px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-2.jpg
35KB, 641x361px
>>17813608
sorry if I keep boming you with questions, but... well like i mentioned earlier, me and him got in a fight and I do wonder if he is gonna talk to me again?
>>
>>17813608
>Then there is a lot happening. It's summer have fun.
thanks. does he want to date me or just fwb?
>>
>>17813610
It seems to be a calming feature. I was complimented on it before and didn't know how to take it.
>>
>>17813602
What... This is interesting. You mean you see the pictures change cause there are ones that have been...
I do like it when people pour energy in him I mean it's hard running the empire of blues on just his own energy.

I do tons of honey spells and qi gong on him everyday.

His leg bothers him a lot. As did the divorce.
He's really human when you scry his thoughts
>>17813603
Saw a girl pale with a friendly personality not sure where you meet but I think she hikes.
>>17813607
One in the summer and one in winter.
>>
>>17813623
can thought scrying be... weaponized?
>>
>>17813623
why did they divorce?
>>
>>17813615
I told you to talk to him and not wait.....
/text now
>>17813619
More fwb. But it's the summer
>>17813622
Hey post your arm or something I want to feel calmed.
>>
File: jack[1].jpg (91KB, 619x399px) Image search: [Google]
jack[1].jpg
91KB, 619x399px
>>17813623
can you scry my crushes thoughts please?
>>
>>17812783
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Eo5af5Z7NW
>>
TL;DR

Could I get a reading please ?
What info is needed ?
>>
File: tumblr_lx24ffQLDw1qhej15o1_500.gif (487KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx24ffQLDw1qhej15o1_500.gif
487KB, 500x263px
>>17813627
Yeah it's called psi balling. And I've made teams and broken things with it.
>>17813629
Over a vow disagreement. Very sad
>>
>>17813619
>>17813630
that makes sense since he's moving soon but do you think i can change his mind to want a relationship?
>>
>>17813634
if i google search psi-balling, would i find more shit on it?
>>
>>17813623

I guess I misread, because I thought you said that you couldn't see any of the pics due to the jam attacks. I can see them, but just not click on them.

You are very caring, damn. Love Qi Gong.

>>17813627

Everything can be weaponized, but why be a douche? Also, three fold, ten fold. Don't dish if you don't want to receive it, but there are people who seem to enjoy doing so. They make you stronger.
>>
>>17813623
would matt or brad be interested in me now?
>>
File: 07831_181205_JackWhite_3561219.jpg (19KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
07831_181205_JackWhite_3561219.jpg
19KB, 300x368px
>>17813631
They were on there cell phone earlier texting. Then played a game
They liked this very much after the crush went out and ate with friends at a mall I think.
Then she wondered about why your looking at her but never approaching or saying anything.

I think she likes you ask her out.
>>
>>17813638
>>17813634
have either of you obtained any concrete info from thought scrying or just emotional states/themes etc?
>>
>>17813630
I'm afraid my rare tan is still fading from a few days ago. I'll owe you a calming arm picture for the future
>>
File: 2s124vb[1].jpg (12KB, 485x323px) Image search: [Google]
2s124vb[1].jpg
12KB, 485x323px
>>17813603
>>17813623
>Saw a girl pale with a friendly personality not sure where you meet but I think she hikes.
Anything about my crush?
>>
>>17813638
No like all my pictures are gone from my phone... I need new ones
>>17813641
I see another guy starts with a d.... Dylan?? Derrek... I think he's a Tyrone.
>>17813637
Yeah it's from Tibet the Taoists use it to fix games kill people heal cancer change the sex of kids.

Great stuff.
>>
Can any spread be used as a query from myself and/or others? How are you to specify a query and to whom? Is there a specific order to shuffle, deal?
>>
>>17813644

Doesn't matter, because in life there can be things only experienced not explained. The important things, while they can be acknowledged by a group, are often not something that can be taught as much as self discovered and are treated as such. This is more art than science just like translation or many things.
>>
>>17813650
i know a dylan but he's blonde and white and he's gorgeous is it him?
>>
>>17813644
No I see what there doing to.
Like I see most posters on phones rather then computers.
It's hard being psychic and in a relationship because of auto scrying.
>>17813645
Awe don't forget baby promise
>17813648
The crush is real flighty.... Nothing of real interest
>>
File: Jack-White-600x600[1].jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-600x600[1].jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>17813650
can you tell me about my crush please chess? i dont know him well. i think he's had a bad past or something.
>>
File: sad-jack-white-jared-leto.jpg (98KB, 580x584px) Image search: [Google]
sad-jack-white-jared-leto.jpg
98KB, 580x584px
>>17813630
I texted him (now I wait), anyways thanks for the help, heres a funny pic
>>
>>17813658
>It's hard being psychic and in a relationship because of auto scrying.

Oh, someone who feels my pain. Mother fucking seriously.
>>
>>17813655
Does he have moles on him if so then yeah I think so.
>>
Could I get a reading please, I feel desperate.
I can feel my soul is drained, I don't feel the same anymorw, I don't dream, problems follow me wherever I go, I always feel weak. What am I doing wrong ?
>>
>>17813659
Yeah more to do with his family. You would not want to get involved maybe try for someone less complicated.
>>17813660
Almost Satan trips for luck.
>>17813661
Yeah.... I can hear and feel what a partner thinks even in sex.
Sucks.
I keep seeing Mexico... Are you Mexican
>>
>>17813638
>Everything can be weaponized, but why be a douche? Also, three fold, ten fold. Don't dish if you don't want to receive it
I know I know, just tryin' to think up ways to battle with the motherfuckin illuminati and shit
>>17813650
> fix games kill people heal cancer change the sex of kids
o damn
>>17813653
>>17813658
Can one of you thought-scry me?
I'll try to send good vibes back in return
>>
>>17813658
I won't forget.
>>
>>17813669

Close to the border, yes. Not Mexican, though.

[email protected] throwaway account if ya want
>>
>>17813666
Is that a dd??????

There's a negative person who is sucking your energy. You need to find some rose quartz like right now and a calcite stone.

Carry the calcite with you and sleep under the quartz.

If you can try hard to focus on a shiny pyramid.
Feel it fuse you with love.

You'll feel better .
>>
>>17813675
>>17813680

I would love to talk more, if you want.
>>
File: 1465727982004.jpg (88KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
1465727982004.jpg
88KB, 637x358px
>>17813675
So you get to see them???
Neat I've only seen one Mexican in my 26 years of life.
Kinda jealous
>>17813666
Hey Satan ever checked out metal gear. And big bosses mixed tape.
Listen to some 80' it's nice music
>>
>>17813691

Wut. You must be Europe or a very small town stateside. Yeah, lot's of Mexicans where I live. Kinda normal, actually.
>>
>>17813689
My email is ded

Who was phone?

I'm picking up Christmas Eve.... What happened that the ghosts would give me that.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
>>17813680
Could i get a reading?
Anything exciting happening soon?
>>
File: sad-wolf-by-paperdollll-1.jpg (56KB, 599x421px) Image search: [Google]
sad-wolf-by-paperdollll-1.jpg
56KB, 599x421px
>>17813680
Wouldn't it be funny if it's love of my live who is draining me ? After we started living together she started having mental problems, possed-like.

DD ?
>>
>>17813694

Sure, do you have a preferred method or just nah? It's cool if not.
>>
>>17813694

Oh, I didn't register the last two parts because they didn't pertain to me I thought. For someone reason I thought it was a multi answer.

No phone here, but it is beside me. Horrible with time due to night jobs, and the effect it has on your consciousness. Nothing happened xmas eve as far as i know, but it was around the time of a break up I guess. i live in darkness, and in light. the things around me on the earthly plain arent the nicest, fyi.
>>
>>17813680
>sleep under quartz
For some reason I can't.
Makes me feel wide awake.
>>
>>17813703

we've talked before, fyi. maybe it was then, i don't remember the when but just our conv. loosely. maybe they are reminding you of that.

seriously, my sense of time is fucked these days.
>>
>>17813693
Canada.
>>
>>17813659
>>17813669
> You would not want to get involved
can you explain why chess? i want to help him heal emotionally
>>
>>17812808
>>17812816
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VSuM2z60wg
>>
>>17813712

Canada is lovely. Loved Vancouver, and want to one day check out Montreal.
>>
>>17813279
Haha, yay! :)
>>
>>17813728
:D
>>
>>17812867
I've got the gold chain right here!
>>
>>17813719
TY mang
Am listening currently
>>
>>17813731
Your using it right metaphysically for div right babe.?
>>17813706
Try black stones you find outside.
>>17813696
I'm really feeling it's a psychic vampire. So it could be her.
There is a energy connected to her... Can you try and get her a attunement from a rekie doctor.
Unless she's been hexed .
>>17813703
That's what it was they want to be your bro and get you through this. Could you walk through a graveyard somewhere for me.
And let the sadness flow into the ground.
>>17813695
Yeah it's summer love and posts.
Watch your phone it's about to crack the screen get it in a wallet so when it drops your OK.
Change your underwear later OK.
There is a crush around you. Starts with a m I want to say Melanie
>>
>>17813736
You're very welcome!
:)
>>
File: wenn20126450_46_3962_3[1].jpg (14KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
wenn20126450_46_3962_3[1].jpg
14KB, 300x330px
>>17813739
can you tell me what is going thru my crushes mind when he looks at me?
>>
>>17813739

I know just the place; ty. Yeah, wintered had it's joys but sucked big time.

If you ever want to talk shop though feel free to write down that email. I'll check it for a week before abandoning it altogether since it is not my main.
>>
>>17813739
Any tips you'd like to share?
>>
>>17813739
Anything exciting happening for me soon as well? Thanks bb.
>>
>>17813493
in western tarot/numerology the tower, a great rise and greater fall, the number i always get, great to hear the eastern take on it...

enthusiam
earth thunder
thunder of the masses
thunder from lightning

*ball lightning never strikes the earth, but skeets ions on all witness molecules, a fizzy shower of energy that would have burned my skin off had it been any closer

primal
intuitive
wild
ruler...similar to the western tarot/numerology (6) magician who can use all elements together through observation and intellect...
but this is instinct

i am a dowser and a stream of conciousness writer.

connect and resonnate with the masses
dance with the tribe
go with the flow

One can hope. Thank you Chiron, and thanks to all here for their diligent, generous works.

Modern technosage heralds earth might, with a ley line bouncing off satalites. Phi is the key to all life we see, I must make the symbiots benefit me.

We are the spiders,
we are the web.
We are the golden geese,
we are the Geb.
We are the weavers,
we are the thread.
We are withholden piece,
Back from the dead.
>>
>>17813739
Does walking in a cemetary make you less depressed?

I just changed my underwear lol i took a shower. I definatly need to get something for my phone. You told me to get it last reading too. I dont know any melanies and it will probly be awkward cause im a girl. I need to grow my hair out girls are always crushing on me.

Thanks for the read your awessome!
>>
File: Early_White_Stripes[1].jpg (81KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
Early_White_Stripes[1].jpg
81KB, 640x499px
>>17813739
how do i fix my disordered eating?
>>
>>17813739
>>17813747

The reason why I'm reaching out is because it isn't often that I meet someone who knows the pain of sensing everything with their partners. lol

I'm sure we can relate a lot in some ways. :)
>>
>>17813660
did he respond?
>>
File: sad-sad-wolves-5941135-472-354.jpg (60KB, 472x354px) Image search: [Google]
sad-sad-wolves-5941135-472-354.jpg
60KB, 472x354px
>>17813739
She often says she sees a all-black person, she sometimes dreams of her dead grampa calling for her to come. I'd give my life for her. I thought I was strong.
>>
>>17813746
Not much I think he's just interested in finishing his work. He's dyslexic.... Wow.
Ask him for a coffee.
And take him out.
>>17813748
Oh I thought you were using the magical device to scry into there hearts.
>>17813750
I feel your getting a new dog.. or some new animal.
I see a tank too with a bearded dragon .

Saw the family improving quite a bit after july.
And see a close friend betray you...
See a girl looks like country one. And invest in some stocks when you have the time

See so much for the surprise.
>>
>>17812225
Silence the angry man with love. Silence the ill-natured man with kindness. Silence the miser with generosity. Silence the liar with truth.

Linas
I'm tall, short brown hair, blue eyes, people say i look muscular.
Male
Virgo
Lithuania

I can't leave army for another 6 months,
although I realy want to go... And i have some problems with my legs so they might let me "go".
The question woud be will i'll be able to leave army sooner?
Coud you pick reading method whichever you think woud fit my situation?
>>
>>17813755
Thank you tremendously for your feedback! It was a wonderfully multi-perspectived/holistic approach serving as reading notes, response, philosophy, and poetry/art -- and I enjoyed and appreciated both it and its uniqueness immensely!

Why am I not surprised that you're a dowser? ;)

You're very welcome! My thanks to you and to everyone else here as well! :)

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration and for sharing! Best wishes, and take care!
>>
>>17813765
Weird... Can she ask it to be more friendly
I think your dating a inactive witch.... Can you get her to look into scrying to see her grandpa in a mirror.
>>17813759
You can't. In a few years you'll meet someone and they will break you of it. But as of now nothing is stronger then your sheer will.
>>17813761
OK cool thanks.
But I mean I feel them at the same time I feel... You know?
>>17813756
Yes it does anyone depressed should do it. Makes you think of other things for a little while.
>>17813755
Oh I like you already. Why aren't you reading on here yet? So much energy on you.
>>
>>17813767
I do have an arrangement of silver and gold chains around/across the laptop I am posting from and connecting to my querents through, arranged in the manner as was instructed to me through a series of consultations with the cards. This was mostly in an effort to aid the powers of the chat room divination bot I made (which the same laptop is currently hosting/serving), but it should also, by the same principle(s), aid me in my connection with querents as well. :)
>>
>>17813782

Yes, I'm a man and can feel the female orgasm through this, but what I was referring to feeling them communicating or, er, engaging with others. >_>

Anyways, goodnight, Ches! Take care.
>>
>>17813767
How do they betray me? And what's the surprise??? Pls
>>
>>17813793
Yeah this is good
I can see there's more purple flowing in rather then out now.

Are you less tired or more tired
>>
>>17813782
She's from stone hard christian familly, she's scared of everything, she does not trust in herself, she says that she feels someone following her, and someone inside of her, altho when we met I felt that it was destined for us to be together, but i'm helpless, I don't know how to help her.
>>
File: 1465877610414.jpg (275KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465877610414.jpg
275KB, 1280x720px
>>17813795
Wait don't leave talk divination with me.
>>
>>17813764
lol nope not yet ;_;
>>
>>17813746
>>17813767
thanks. why does he look for so long sometimes if he just wants to finish work? what's he in a rush to go to btw?
>>
>>17813745
Thanks for the advice. I'll try to have faith that things will be resolved, and to do my part in helping said resolution happen.

Some really cool stuff from the scry, a lot of good things in store it seems. Although eggs meant to convey potentiality usually aren't fried-- huh. Nature and traveling sound great, but I'm most excited about the new revelations.

Apparently 中 means middle/in/center in Mandarin. But I feel like I'm reaching.

Thanks again!
>>
>>17813805

but i'm sleepy lol what do you want to talk about?
>>
>>17813805
>>17813811

Nice pic, btw. Just noticed the details. I swear, my consciousness...lol.
>>
File: 1465957394369.jpg (108KB, 560x325px) Image search: [Google]
1465957394369.jpg
108KB, 560x325px
>>17813803
Take her to a shaman. She's a inactive witch... You don't want her to be alone when the energy pulls her into the craft forcibly.
Like its sucking energy because it's trying to help her. It doesn't know any other way.
Take her to a shaman
When she says it's inside it almost is...

Your running out of time dd Wolfman
>>
>>17813111
1. Nice trips, checked
2. Fuck my internet, I just got caught up with the thread
3. Sounds like a student, how funny...or a subordinate, but...egh, I don't like dipping my pen in company ink
4. I see you're single, sorry to hear about that
5. Here's your reading

You / Situation: King of Cups
Internal / External: 5 of Cups (reversed) / 9 of Swords (reversed)
Advice: 3 of Cups / 4 of Wands
Projected Outcome: 10 of Wands

Wewlad, quite the spread here, but one thing seems to me clear: you're not hurting all that much, actually. See, usually when I hear about an engagement falling through, I think of people in worse emotional conditions than you, but you're going to recover just fine, and it's really just a matter of time.

Now, this deals primarily with things that matter internally, for...well, obviously you need to sort your emotions a bit initially, but that's nothing you couldn't tell on your own, you know; the mourning period has to happen, though.

Good, so you need to have for yourself a playful mindframe, and think of the search as more of a game. But, strangely, though this be your internal reference place, the whole young and social and don'tgiveadamn thing needs to stay only inside to embrace: your external efforts need to show a more serious face.

So, getting your mind into the spirit of partying shall more fully lesson gravity of parting, but you should only take good full measures towards someone who offers good treasures in terms of longevity: essentially, don't waste your time with someone you can't see yourself marrying. That is, of course, assuming, you're going to combing effort with time and discourse, but...well, I know how you Aries can be...

Notwithstanding, it seems to me that you'll find yourself a bit burdened, buddy. The thoughts that come through might seem surmountable to you, but they pop up and plague now and again, so you should make sure to take care with that friend.
>>
>>17813818
Oh right, let me scry the lass towards which you should wend.

I see a woman in a black sexy dress, black hair as well, and a mess of makeup I get. Kind of busty, and she seems quite coquette...careful with this one, she seems tricky, I bet. A good composure she keeps overall, but you'll likely have the tendency, too deeply to fall...in lust, honestly, but your dick shouldn't do the thinking.

She's more clever than you know, and you'll underestimate her initially, bro. Careful, she's smarter than you, but it won't initially show, and she'll likely try to tie you in her personal web, bro.

Damn...well, some people say the tricky ones are worth the game. With you, I get the sense that you'll like the suspense and like the game overall, but that's just how she makes the lads fall.

Good luck to you, and I hope I've read true.
>>
File: 1465874819639.png (1MB, 1209x895px) Image search: [Google]
1465874819639.png
1MB, 1209x895px
>>17813815
You know cause she loves him and leaves anyway....
>>17813811
I dunno
If you can feel then do you have a summon.
>>
>>17813817
>>17813803

I'm a shaman, what's up?

>>17813805
>>17813815

Feel free to reach out psychically, and I hang around x on and off. nice eyes here. feel free to lean, because i'm like that.. i'm crashing pretty hard right now, though.
>>
>>17813821
Hey bv what would our relationship look like?
X was asking about it. How long do you think we would stay together
>>
"Lovely lilies," she said.
"Quite. Though, I'm not entirely sure they're lovely."
"They have a seemingly peculiar sound they seem to emit when you listen closely."

He beckons her forward and she she hunkers over, she places her ear against the soft petal of the flower.

"What am I supposed to hear?" She asked japing.
"A slight breeze, a gustful storm, a ravenous wind, all you can hear but none you care to feel."
"... Fool." She mutter as she stomps off, berating and mocking him with menacing jokes.

Daniel
Male
Libra
Tall, dark brown hair with natural gray highlights, grey, almond shaped eyes, normal upwards nose, round but defined chin, husky but currently on a diet
United States
Tarot
Just beginning reading RWT myself and I'd like to know if I am on the right path with my reading, will it be a fruitful expenditure?

(If you don't mind a second question, no worries if you do -- Will my adventure with this new diet/fitness/fighting goal of mine be successful?)
>>
>>17813826
I wouldn't know without hearing your voice, but I don't think it would work out...I just have a hunch.
>>
>>17813800
Very cool!

I feel less tired tonight.
I was having a tiring time earlier in the week, but I was definitely very busy then!
>>
>>17813822

never played the game, but i'm pretty versed in general on games. i just saw tech and humanity. lol

I see the natural mana/prana/chi of things, and the void that covers the earth bare eyes. i feel other humans just as much as i feel ymself just by existing in line of sight from horizon to horizon. my third eye is in constant bilocation with the spiritual plane, but i spend most of my times in higher vibrations like you read when we first met. i see the spectrum naturally. i'm ala natural. don't train. didn't train. life...trained me. looking back after discussing with a witch long ago random shit that happened to me was the exact training regimen she recommended, it was weird. i have high discernment, but am just working shitty shifts right now which greatly effect my ability to focus mixed with life as you might have sensed. so, yeah. i constantly feel the thoughts/feelings/locations/pasts of all things around me in general be it spirit or human.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 272x185px
>>17813817
Thank you from all my heart.
That does dd mean ?
>>
>>17813829
Can you do a spread on it plz
>>
>>17813822

I can summon something, but I have a general "leave alone" policy. i mostly just exist, try to do karma corrections, stay out of the universes way, and fight shit when it fights me.
>>
>>17813822
>>17813841

if it is human i feel perplexed unless it is an asshole. if it is dark spirit i might let loose a little more.

i have to generally treat all life with respect, and find other ways to deal with threats out of respect unless i'm in a baaaad mood. then i have to "correct" any "defense" I do because the universe doesn't revolve around me and I'm not it.
>>
>>17813810
You're very welcome! That sounds like an excellent plan / course of action! :)

I'm glad you got cool stuff from the scry! Haha @ your point about eggs! I'm glad you're excited about the new revelations! Awareness in the now and continued calm contemplation will bring them to you gradually as you engage life's opportunities!

I'm so glad you looked up that symbol I saw, very much as I saw it! I knew it was a symbol in some Asian writing system or another. That symbol would indeed both put you in the center of things/opportunities and stress the importance of being centered and balanced!

Again, you're very welcome! Thank you for the feedback!
>>
>>17813838
dd he's a wolf. He helps this great man out who becomes a leader among men.
He saves the world over and over thanklessly
>>
>>17813839
Really? Why?

Me / Her / Significator: 10 of Swords / 5 of Wands (reversed) / 3 of Cups
Forces Against / In Favor: 5 of Swords / 6 of Cups
What I / She Would Need to Do: 4 of Wands (reversed) / 4 of Swords
Projected Outcome: The Fool

Good times, but lots of arguments, and she would likely start them. She would remind me of an ex in some ways, but that would also trigger some issues within me. She would need to calm herself a bit, and I would need to abandon all notions of anything long-term, because there is no potential for that here. The Fool...take a big guess.
>>
>>17813829
Top kek bv
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 202x250px
>>17813848
Do you have a email or such ?
>>
>>17813851

anyways, goodnight again. enjoy your reads for fellow peeps. :)

night, fellow hoomun.
>>
>>17813852
No but post one of the gorgeous wolves tommorow baby! OK so I'll know it's you.
>>
New Thread:
>>17813861
>>
>>17813851
>thinking I would consider dating someone whose voice I haven't heard

Ya, no. I don't even make friends or do business with people whose voice I haven't heard.
>>
File: atsisiųsti.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
atsisiųsti.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
>>17813854
Thanks again.
>>
>>17813235
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yJhB5ttp82
>>
For who is doing the readings, thank you.

Cancer, 20

Starting to feel different, change in my body and brain. A good change, as if I am open to more things now. I feel as if i am powerful, but it cramped up. Like, a tall person in a small car. I also feel a strong change. Not in me, but bigger than that. Like mass amount of people.

Any information you get would be greatly appreciated, thanks again.
>>
>>17813303
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dBrsFH5xyn
>>
>>17813908
what i like to do is draw, and i'm picking up programming.

>planning
i have a few plans, but i don't plan too much

>weather
it snowed in spring this year after reaching 80 degrees a few days prior.. I gotta respect the weather's bold decisions this time around.

>wisdom and simplicity
sounds accurate

>miner
i've always wanted to mine a gem

>traveling, communication, success
im gonna be doing a lot of traveling soon! and more near the end of summer
communicating probably ties with me trying to get a job

>rose quartz
you pulled that randomly? what a coincidence

What you say about me is quite accurate..

>Opportunities in days
Going to a water park tomorrow

>Window of opportunities close then open
someone said I would meet them in about a year from now. This was a while back.

>Lawyer
would be simple, especially in the time of a village
>broker
huh.. sure i suppose
>chef
yes please
>nutritionist
goes along with chef
>body builder
sounds good, i wanna do that right now
>physical trainer
i must have been successful at bodybuilding
>stock broker
stocks are fun. i wanted to put money into 3D Printing
>entrepreneur
what an awesome feat
>school principal
i cant see myself doing that, but that could have taken me to elder
>judge
again, simple in a village time period
>politician
goes along with judge and lawyer
>govt official
goes along with politician, judge, and lawyer

>village elder
id have to be strong to be this, it makes sense id be some of those things above. i've always wondered about myself being in a little straw-roofed village.

This is a lot of good advice me pal. You put a lot of work into that recording, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for that. Thanks.
You have a great voice by the way.
>>
File: Lux_0.jpg (307KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Lux_0.jpg
307KB, 1215x717px
>>17812260
I love your name
>>
>>17812300
perhaps so.
>>
>>17812989
I said I'd take a while, and here I am several hours later.

I had to read this a few times, but I get it now. I confess that I'm kind of crippled without love in my life, and I see you got that from the whole emotional needs thing. I do have a tendency to burn myself out because I usually substitute emotional support with more work. I work...a lot, let's put it that way.

The idea that I can't progress until I have my emotional needs met is troubling, but your assessment of it is accurate. I'm worried.

Thanks and sorry for the delay.
>>
Seth
Male
Scorpio

Should I sell the house or wait?

Thank you
>>
>>17812259
kek!

you /g/uys!
>>
>>17813632
THANK YOU!!!!!!
>>
>>17813866
So is that a no to a google play account? :(
>>
>>17814508
>>17815628
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jaab2LVgGT

[mootblox]
>>
>>17816055
That makes my 900th post containing a vocaroo.com link!

Thank you SO MUCH everyone! <3

1,000 here we come! :D
>>
>>17815740
You're very welcome! :D
>>
Can anyone tell me a stone I should wear
>>
>>17813318
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kkgnL9VVF0
>>
>>17813410
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ikIKSQWmN5
>>
>>17813594
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mzvNhWRbg9
>>
File: kirby's village.png (507KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kirby's village.png
507KB, 1920x1080px
>>17816055
>>17816065
Whoa.. The 900th is for me!
And congrats man!! That's SO much

How have you tried to be an entrepreneur? And what do you draw?
Going to the park when I awake.

Have a Kirby, happy 900th!
>>
>>17816517
>>17816311
>>17816131
GT lenormand spread for love reading please. I assume you have a pool table to do it on.
>>
File: kirby's village.png (551KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kirby's village.png
551KB, 1920x1080px
>>17816794
needs more shadow
>>
>>17813775
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uXSdfThxXk
>>
>>17816794
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PLPEnpLHJr
>>
>>17816806
L O L!
This is why I haven't even gotten into the GT spreads yet and only offer/do three-card petite spreads!
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.