[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 20

File: 20080507004416!Cups02.jpg (98KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
20080507004416!Cups02.jpg
98KB, 350x600px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you are new, READ THE STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17802918
>>
Now wut?
>>
>>17809137
Now you wait for a reader or *gasp* start a divination-related discussion.
>>
>>17809149
What do you think of asking tarot yes or no questions?

Is it werk?
>>
>>17809154
Some people are quite comfortable reading yes/no with tarot, but I find myself uncomfortable giving definitive answers. I usually read it as "yes if ___, otherwise"
>>
Does chesswick reading come tru
>>
Question:
How do I fight my demons?
It's just that they're so many, and night after night after night....
I know they will eventually fade, but I need more information.
>>
>>17809154
I dislike asking yes/no questions. I find that the answer is never satisfying...if it's a yes, there's always the caveat that they're just random cards and I don't want to get a false sense of confidence. If it's a no, then I get depressed but also just know it's a superstition deep down then feel dumb for getting depressed.

If I ask a more open ended question, then it shows me a perspective I may not have otherwise had.
>>
Reader here. Ask me anything you want.
I reserve the right to not answer, if, for example, I don't particularly care for the nature of your question, because, for example, your question is meaningless (it usually is, just get over it and ask better questions. That's the key to utilising tarot)
>>
>>17809178
will theyy contact me?
>>
>>17809178
What kind of queries do you like?
>>
>>17809178
how do i get him to start talking to me again?
>>
>>17809178
I want advice to "spiritual" well being

male
gemini
>>
>>17809162
in my personal experience, cheswick does scarily accurate readings, even down to the point of locations.
>>
>>17809178
How will my next relationship affect my life?
>>
>>17809178
I think I find the guy I was looking for as a partner, but now I am over conscious and a little confused because I work with him and I don't want to be mixing signals.

Can you please tell some message the tarot have for me about this situation?
>>
File: 3447282810_c8b4e547e6 (2).jpg (139KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
3447282810_c8b4e547e6 (2).jpg
139KB, 500x333px
>>17809185
Yes. It is an inevitability.
But please ask better questions, like, if you want advice or whatever, I guess.
NEXT!
>>
>>17809178
would settling down with him be a good decision?
>>
>>17809162
A lot of people swear by her readings, but she's fucked up massively every time I've queried her.

Maybe it's just me.
>>
>>17809188
I don't judge em before I hear em

>>17809189
Say something meaningful
>>
>>17809178
What should I do to get the most out of this business arrangement and not be unfair.
>>
>>17809196
thanks, ok

can you tell me what they are going to say?
>>
>>17809190
info needed
-past religions etc.
-fave spiritual interests etc.
-lifestyle
-anything related to your dreams/aspirations
>>
>>17809178
What do I need to do to overcome the impediments currently standing in the way of my development and movement towards achievement of my long-term goals?
>>
>>17809204
>Say something meaningful

To you or to him? I can't say anything to him right now.
>>
>>17809178
Am I "cursed"?
>>
>>17809178
What can I do to improve myself?
>>
>>17809178
should i be fearful of any pregnancy in my future, fuck

>>17809162
i hope not she told me i was going to get pregnant
>>
>>17809205
use your powers of discernment and analysis to size everything up. Otherwise you will fail more than once. If you have difficulty, take a step back (emotionally)
-more info needed: what is the potential fuck-over going to be like. Are we talking life-destroying or just shorting a few bucks? Please be realistic

>>17809208
no, only THEY can say that.
>>
>>17809191
for the future or the present?
>>
>>17809178
Do you see my social life improving soon?
>>
>>17809210
Seek with all your heart and ye shall find.

>>17809217
Yes, but of a technicality. It is as easy to become "blessed". Meditate on the positive.

>>17809218
Everything and anything. Just start somewhere and be honest and open minded.
>>
>>17809227
>what is the potential fuck-over going to be like
Paying unfair wages for the amount of work it would take.

There is, of course, the possibility that said person might try to cheat me, but I'm already prepared for that.
>>
>>17809209
My family was catholic but i never was into it. was atheist in my early teens. Im agnostic now since i cant prove the inexistence of all posibble gods. Now in trying to get into Thoth worship since i identify the most with him, but id dont have my own place to have a shrine or something.

i think i would like to AP in the future, i think is the most attractive thing atm, imagine exploring an almost infinite worlds. you may say this is fueled by escapism.

Im a studying engineering even tho i want to get into programing later, i have social anxiety, i like vidya and cats.

I would like to be independent, make a start up and get it going to live nicely. I had suffered under the yoke of authority too many times that i dont want anyone to boss me around.
>>
Reader here.
Ask better questions please.
I can also take a picture of your reading, if you wish.
Please state the questions personal meaning to you, if possible, otherwise I cannot help you very much.
>>
>>17809242
>Just start somewhere and be honest and open minded.

Thanks a lot
>>
>>17809246
I need some advice about my love life, and I would like the photo of the reading
>>
Reader here. Trips for ease of reading. Please post a name in the field so I can see you.

>>17809213
concentrate on the good times you had together (assuming you want good out of this)
>>
>>17809257
sarcasm?
>>
>>17809222
>>17809246
can someone help me here? I dont want to worry about my life being ruined by a baby
>>
>>17809198
A little bit of information for those interested in divination, but who do not practice it themselves.

There is a constant scale that every reader balances themselves against. On one side of the scale, you have vague, but universal answers that will be true for everyone. On the other side of the scale, you have incredibly specific answers that are highly unlikely to be accurate.

One of the learned skills for a diviner is to rely on intuition and instinct and learn when it is telling you something and when it is just "noise". Also, learning that it's ok to be wrong, because the times that you are right, and it was important or life changing outweigh the times you were inaccurate.

Cheswick seems to solve this problem by ignoring vagueries entirely and stating sometimes outlandishly specific things. This method has a tendency to miss wildly or succeed spectactularly. If ches hits, the reading will be incredible, if ches misses, its usually by a wide margin.

It's not a right or wrong style its just ches' style and it mirrors the styles of oracles from the past.
>>
>>17809263
Keep your legs closed, and you won't have to worry about it.
>>
>>17809222
Yes. But it is within your power to change.
If something happens, don't panic

>>17809258
-please give
-age, sex, past

>>17809245
one moment please

>>17809237
need more infor
-age, sex, culture
>>
>>17809262
no
>>
>>17809228
well, ches has accurately described future events to me, though i'm pretty sure she just takes guesses on what certain things mean. i've received readings that ended up being accurate, but different than what she described. she told me once that travel plans would be delayed due to weather, and my parent would be involved, when actually i had to call an ambulance for my mother, but due to intense storms they took an extremely long time to get here.

i'm pretty sure either future or present readings would work out okay.
>>
>>17809245
your spirit remains the same, ever.
It is your perception that changes.
reading says = have aspirations and don't be afraid.
>>
>>17809268
>>>17809258
>-please give
>-age, sex, past
26, female, what do you mean about past? I was atheist, now I am a pagan. I was in a beautiful relationship over 2 years and then it finished and we went to separate paths.
What else do you need to know?
>>
>>17809263
If a baby is born, don't be bad to your own family, this is frowned upon.
Do your best to be dutiful, and a child would become your blessing and friend.
my reading says you are afraid because you are inexperienced. maybe talk to your own parents or people who have kids.
Do you want advice for stopping it or dealing with it?
>>
>>17809268
not him/her but i am interested in a love reading too
female
single and gets taken advanteage of in relationships
>>
Sorry, I think I missed a few questions.
If you are lurking with a query, please post again with a name and query. Thanks.

>>17809285
just a moment please
>>
>>17809285
Oh, I have been single for almost 2 years, I wanted to be alone last year and then I decide I want a couple that grow along with me. I have been seen guys but not my type.
>>
>>17809280
>your spirit remains the same, ever.
are you saying this is my particular case or that its the way it is for everyone?

i try to work hard but its going to be a long time before i have some success, i feel pretty useless right now :^(
>>
>>17809285
my reading says you have an alternative power dynamic. Perhaps your romantic paradigm is unusual? (3/wands/r)
reading says; be humble, and you will be exalted. (6/wands/r)
>>
>>17809246
Am I ever going to find a meaningful connection?

Meaning not just love but friendship, I've been among people but alone all my life; I've somewhat come to terms with how things have to be with kismet, but I wish it weren't so.
>>
>>17809242
>Seek with all your heart and ye shall find.
I'm not really sure what you mean
>>
>>17809292
Angel
Should I work with the Goetia this year? Am I going to get anything positive out of it?
>>
>>17809299
(death/r)
-unpleasant or painful change and/or upheaval
sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy.
(3/pentacles/r)
-problems with humility and being recognised.
get credited for the good you do, if only by yourself.
>>17809291
give me a moment
>>
>>17809261
What do I need to offer my future partner in return for what I want from a relationship? If that makes any sense. Straight female here
>>
>>17809302
Inusual? Well... yes. I don't have the same mindset about relationships that people usually do, I have learned a lot of things and I expect my partner to equal that... side?

Oh... I think it's right and hard to do lol. Being humble... ok. I was thinking that he have an inusual romantic paradigm too... Interesting.

Thanks!
>>
>>17809292
Sydney
I've been waiting for a guy to come around and I'm wondering if its worth the wait.
>>
>>17809291
(page cups)
you are too fanciful. be more realistic and grounded.
have better role models. You are your own woman. Life comes from you.
(hpriestess/r)
you rely on that which is wrong (magical). Think yourself a woman and try to understand men literally (more mundane view, be less esoteric to access this mundane world)
>>
Should I go get McDonald's?
>>
>>17809305
(page pentacles)
you seek for food in a field, but the crop has not ripened, therefore it can't be seen. Still it is there.

>>17809310
(justice/r)
harm none and do what you will.
harm someone and you will come to harm
>>
>>17809310
Also can you take a picture if it's not too late
>>
>>17809178
I would like advice for achieving my financial dreams.

If you can, please tell me the cards or show me the spread.
>>
>>17809268

oh why not, i'd like a love reading too. i'm female, 26. single. just had bad luck/frustration with love and relationships. advice pls
>>
>>17809314
(knight pentacles)
don't rob him of his masculinity, it's all men have in the relationship. Let him be powerful in your eyes if none other
(4 pentacles)
someone to be with, dream with, share with/
(wist, fantasy, romance)
Pentacles= Earth, = Grounding, home, stability.
Reversal of the 1st card suggests that you should also find 1/2 your earth/home with him

SORRY. Lots of you asking questions. give me a few minutes. I will still be here for a while.
>>
>>17809320
(2 cups)
friendship is pleasant. Sharing is good. Purity is high. A valuable treasure is eventually sought for. (i.e. you or your partner)

>>17809326
(strength)
you put the wrong thing in your mouth.
The lion is conquered through gentleness, and not force. This is the meaning of true strength.
>>
>>17809299
(4 wands/r)
No one will rush to help you, but they are there.
Eventually you will be successful.
>>
>>17809345
>>17809314
same question please, my name is lux
>>
>>17809357
Will I ever be able to switch careers?
34/f
I hate my job.
>>
>>17809303
(4 swords/r)
not everything is about you. But in this case it is.
(4 cups)
(ace pentacles) ( ace swords)
You are lonely. However you have fortunate circumstance and good mind (????not sure) so use them to be successful
>>
>>17809357
>>17809311
wait this is one >>17809357
is for me (>>17809299) rite?
who are "they"?
>>
Hi guys, hope your readings are accurate and helpful. Sorry I cannot reply to everyone. It's quite difficult for me. Still, I am here for a while.
Pictures may have to wait for the end of the thread. Or I could email them to you? Dunno.
But please be patient. Thanks.
>>
>>17809345
Thank you for your reading I can offer him that I think
but try not to feel pressured. People are patient
take your time and rest if you have to
most here are considerate enough to wait, you don't have to apologize
>>
>>17809367
Have your readings been accurate in the past?
>>
>>17809365
yep. They = friends, family or people who want something and may have a vested interest, not necessarily to your benefit
(star/r)
i.e. possibly selfish people
>>
>>17809373
It is quite embarrassing, but almost always.
I find that the question has to be right, otherwise the answer can NEVER be accurate.
Sorry if your reading was not accurate.
Quite tricky to do over the net. I usually do it face to face.
>>
File: 1407201369462.jpg (23KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1407201369462.jpg
23KB, 232x197px
>>17809374
that kind of people sucks desu
>>
>>17809361
(6 pentacles)
someone is always hiring. People with money rule commerce. Rely on it.

>>17809343
(fool/r)
bitterness or lack of innocence. Perhaps you've been hurt before?
(7 cups)
you have lots of thoughts in your head, maybe distracting for you
(5 swords)
(queen wands)
love is possible. but may hurt others. Still, fight.
love is your right, but you have to "rule" fairly.
>>
>>17809338
(king swords)
use your power of mind. (talent, knowledge)
(10 wands)
gather your resources (thoughts, talents, experiences)
(empress/r)
bounty doesn't come from you, but from nature.
>>
>>17809383
Why are you always posting "desu"?
>>
>>17809396
Thanks, have a good one
>>
>>17809399
damn, i was trying to typ t.b.h. but it got filtered to desu
>>
sorry, if you are still here, and I haven't responded, just link your post or restate your query, and I'll get on it.

>>17809360
(knight cups)
you are looking for a strong person to help you
(ace cups/r)
it (your wish) is unlike you expect imagine or desire. sorry.
(king wands/r)
men are selfish.
(9 pentacles)
you would benefit from friendship, or children.
(7 pentacles)
seek an honest man who will stay by you in difficult times
>>
>>17809396
I'd like a love reading too please. Male 22 single. Should I be looking for a partner right now or in the near future?
>>
>>17809245
(10 cups)
family and friendship are the highest spiritual ideals
(page wands)
you are a novice, so be careful
(temperance)
all thing become perfect.
>>
>>17809391

>Perhaps you've been hurt before?

yes, very much so

>you have lots of thoughts in your head, maybe distracting for you

again, yes. my mind's been a little crazy lately

thanks sool! you did pretty good. nice to see there's still hope.
>>
>>17809420
thanks anon, i will try to be good :3
>>
>>17809416
(page swords)
do what makes you happy, not necessarily romance. You would be a good partner, potentially. You may need to practice or develop
(9 cups)
lots of options and possiblities, but only one can be right. Lots of things are good, but only one is good enough
(10 swords)
over-seeking leads to ruin. don't be greedy.
try to understand that love is pleasant for women and act freely. don't over do it. Falling hurts
>>
>>17809414
Can you tell me about my next BF please?
>>
>>17809422
>>17809426
Good luck. you can control your destiny, be wise and never give up.
>>
>91 posts
>14 posters
>>
>>17809192
(ace wands)
you are "power hungry" i use the term loosely.
Don't look for advantages, but positive aspects. This is healthier. Sorry if that is wrong.
>>
how will my partner and i work out sexually in the near future?
25 male, libra
thank you for your time
>>
>>17809192
(queen cups)
you have unrealistic expectations.
(7 wands)
if you want to have better relations (a more good question, imo) you need to understand that relations are give and take, hard work, fighting and (the world) ultimately beyond our individual grasp.
If you have no ambitions you fail (10 wands/r)
>>
>>17809178

If you're still available..

Will this ever evolve from me being the pathetic girl hoping this guy will eventually commit to me, or are we just stuck at being intimate and talking, but mostly friends? I'm kind of desperate here.
>>
>>17809197
(queen swords)
you have the ability and power to make it work.
(hierophant/r)
no one will tell you what to do
alt. don't let men tell you what to do.
sorry i took a while !
>>
>>17809178
am i going to find love this summer?
>>
>>17809427
thanks m8! 9 cups is definitely where I am right now and exactly what I'm feeling. I feel a bit overwhelmed with all the options I have (regarding my future) but at the same time I feel stuck.

Thanks again for the reading.
>>
>>17809210
more reading
(the tower/r)
you have doubt. Perhaps you should not have asked me, but someone better suited for your question (unless you wish to provide more information which you think will give a clearer reading).
oftentimes, stating the problem clearly is the first step in overcoming it. Please don't take my reading as the only truth, but seek after your own answer. this is the best way to overcome your impediments, in the future as well.
>>
>>17809213
meaningful = Actually meaningful. Not some trite which is really infatuation dressed up as love.
Be humble and you will find someone who loves you
>>17809243
(6 cups)
one of you is more humble than the other. Both of you must work together and both will get benefit, so there isn't much harm, unless you really are cheating this person out of fair wages.
>>
hi folks. Sharman-Caselli deck, if you are interested (i.e. this is not the rider-waite deck i am using) in case you want to look up your cards on the net. Perhaps it is easier for you? /r indicates reversed card. Up to you. Better for you to be curious about your questions than my answers.
>>
>>17809471
I've said plenty of meaningful things from the heart, some which were not flattering to either of us.

Thanks anyway.
>>
>>17809439
There's one reader answering everyone's questions and their follow up questions. Not really surprising.
>>
>>17809460
(7 swords)
No, and you will probably get hurt if you go looking for it.
(3 swords)
love is death, romance is martydom.

>>17809453
(10 pentacles)
men want relations as much as women, but for different reasons i.e. children, family etc.
(5 wands)
men are combative. women are not.
(2 pentacles)
There is a fine balance to make a relationship work
>>
>>17809477
No, sorry, I misphrased.
Not meaningful to "heart" or "humans" but in the long run, in the grand universal scale, meaningful for the development of each being. Sorry it seems i was too unclear.
I am sure you are very meaningful and honest, but I meant more esoterically and spiritually meaningful (on a scale of infinity, not just you and this person)
>>
>>17809477
(6 swords)
your honesty will ferry you across difficult times.
The truth is like a sharp sword.

>>17809446
(fortune)
you seem to leave things to chance
(devil)
temptation, wrong-doing are possible

in order to avoid this, combat the first reading (wheel of fortune) be assertive in your destiny and don't let things "just spontaneously happen"
You have poor judgement and reasoning, especially in these matters.

It seems you would have been more fortunate if your question was better.
>>
>>17809486
will i get laid at least?
>>
>>17809433
(knight of swords) = rushing, headlong
don't rush into things!
Don't count your eggs before they hatch etc.
What you are doing is having feelings before anything has even happened! This is exhausting behaviour and leads to ruin.
Instead look for positive reinforcement about what you would like to do, be and find. Good luck.
(9 swords)
pain or horrible trauma. I am sorry if something happened. But please don't put your shortcomings or inadequacies on another person, such as a boyfriend. They are only human, as are you.
Men will never be what you expect them to be for you, but they can be very much, if you let them.
>>
>>17809368
thanks for the encouragement and support. I hope you are well.
>>
>>17809476
What course of action is in my utmost well being in regards to my career?
>>
>>17809178
Hi
I have been getting déja vu mixed with fear multiple times nearly everyday since I was a teenager. I'm pretty sure it started after trying pot.

Do I have temporal lobe epilepsy, a mental disorder (anxiety or something worse), or am I stuck in a time loop of a life.

I'm guessing 1 or 2, I added option 3 for fun... Although when life was very bad when I was younger I partially thought it was possible that I could be stuck repeating the same terrible life/things again and again in some sick timeloop/personal hell.
>>
>>17809476
should I tell my customer I can't do business with the, any more?

Matt
Gemini
>>
>>17809500
possibly, but it is ill-advised, unless you have a truly robust and sunny (the sun) temperament and a firm grasp over your mental/spiritual faculties (knight wands)
both are reversed, suggesting this is not the case, or perhaps difficult for you. But still, trying is good.
Hey, even the sun has to get up every morning.
>>
>>17809476
Future job reading please
>>
>>17809476
white
how is romance looking this month? single and bored
>>
>>17809511
(chariot/r)
be firm and strong (i.e. useful). A supporting pillar doesn't get knocked down.

>>17809518
Option 3, but we call it karma; you don't stop going round until you learn your lesson.
(king cups)
you are lost in your (a) powerful imagination. This prevents you from being powerful in your reality
Would you like more help? More info, if possible, may help a reading.

>>17809519
Protect yourself from harm, but also keep contacts open. Why? did something happen?
>>
>>17809493
I'm not sure I'm capable of that. I don't have grand insight into the way the world works. What would be an example?
>>
>>17809528
(king pentacles)
You will be ruled over (i.e. a boss, or overseen)
that is the nature of industry.
(8 pentacles)
hard work. Perhaps it is advice, or a shortcoming
In other words: A boss desires hard workers.

>>17809536
(queen pentacles)
a woman might be bored too. did you consider that?
romance can alleviate pain.
>>
>>17809538
Thanks,
Déja vu anon here... My déja vu comes with intense to light fear usually, and often with a feeling that I know something terrible is going to happen. Sometimes I see myself or someone I love dying or getting hurt somehow, or my child getting taken away. The smallest thing can give me déja vu, such as seeing someone, writing skmething down at work, anything. Recently certain smells have been triggering it as well. The déja vu comes on anywhere from 1-10+ times a day, usually around 6.

Any specific info I can share?
>>
>>17809538
I hope it's not too late to take the actions of strong and firm.

I feel like recently I've fucked up and ruined some opportunities with slight panic.
>>
>>17809476
How will I feel about what he wants to tell me?
>>
>>17809391
Thanks!
>>
>>17809552
Thank you
>>
I just want to say as a fellow reader...man, Sool is a beast.
>>
>>17809567
>almost two straight hours without any breaks, fluff, bullshit, or filler

As a fellow reader, I agree; Sool is a beast
>>
>>17809538
I also want to say thank you,

from 511
>>
>>17809567
>>17809573
>letting sool do all the work and not helping
>>
>>17809579
Going to bed so I can't be bothered.

Toodle-loo.
>>
>>17809579
I'm doing readings for my friends right now. I've been going for a couple of hours, myself.
>>
>>17809547
that's ok. we all have knowledge, but we just don't use it (as often as we may like)
Think about the following:
-Does this relationship affect many people, or just me and him?
-Is this lust, love, romance, infatuation, adoration etc.?
-Does he feel like that too? Or is that your own personal viewpoint?
-Would this action/relation be beneficial to yours, or the lives of others? Can you immediately think of benefits or disadvantages to this thing happening.

Sincerely, and I mean it, from the heart;
what you want may not be good. Please consider it carefully.

The fact you are still here indicates you have serious feelings. In which case, would you like to provide some poignant (that's the word I was looking for!) details? It seems you were reluctant to share with me, so why would he feel compelled to share with you?
In this world, you get what you give.
You have all spirit, knowledge, kindness and mercy within you, but you must use it.
Do not waste it in trivial pursuits. Please understand that I am not condemning you.
If you would like to post more details in private, you could also give it in the form of a metaphor.
Perhaps you feel my reading was not very good, in which case, I apologise. In any case, please feel free to tell me I was wrong if applicable. Thanks, and sorry if your life isn't working the way you want, but honestly, it's not really in my power, your power, or even his power.
What is "meaningful" is the power which moves everything and from which all derive their own individual power, it is called TAO, for example, amongst other things. This is beyond the scope of this thread however.
>>
Could i get a reading ?

When will things gonna get better ?
MK.
>>
>>17809567
>>17809575
Lol! thanks. I appreciate it. However, I am not a beast, but merely human, endowed with the power and gift which is found in all beings, from a fledgling infant to the adepts such as yourselves.
>>
>>17809558
You seem to be afraid of demons.
Why don't you contemplate the divine, such as scripture, or buddha, if this is the case?
I feel as if your predicament is common, but you are the only one suffering under it. That is not because you are foolish but because you are brave and hardy, and other people are not.
Perhaps they let you do the all the hard work?
In this world we only get somewhere by working together. Contemplate the following
-to get to where I am, someone had to have helped me
-to be who I am, I had to have helped another
-to get what I want, I have to both fight for what is mine, and co-operate with my enemy
-buddha/yeshua and such beings are divines, and the friends and promised helpers of all beings who have suffering

sorry I can't help you, or that this does not fit your world view. I can only suggest. You must act. Please be careful. It also sounds like you are in a dangerous place?
When possible, take the time to relax, maybe a soothing herbal tea, scented candles, bath products or joss sticks, (perhaps white sage sticks), can help clear the atmosphere and ground you.
If smells are triggering you, you must take more control over what you smell etc.
If you are worried about family or friends, you should reassure yourself that you are there for each other, and each day is a blessing.
Finally meditating on saints is a great way to feel rejuvenated. They came here to help you!
Be well.
>>
>>17809561
more info please. It doesn't have to be personal. just relevant.

>>17809587
(2 wands)
Things will get better when people look out for and help each other.
When people are in discord and fight, there is chaos in all elements, including those not normally affected.
Is this accurate? Otherwise give some specific direction for the question
>>
>>17809561
He wants to talk to me about something, I don't know what, I'm hoping ask me out
>>
>>17809633
Thank you anon, couldn't get any more accurate than that.
>>
To everyone in this thread, you are welcome, and I am truly sorry if I couldn't be of more/any assistance, and/or insulted you (unintentionally. it happens... often... lol)
I will still be here for a little while longer, please feel free to ask away etc. as long as you don't expect TOO much of me... to be honest, the answer to all your dreams and hopes comes from YOU! That's right! You, the reader, supply all magical power to YOUR OWN LIFE!
Amazing! I know!
I am grateful if my words are useful.
Please be responsible people. Love freely and Hate never. Unless it is called for. :p
After all, what is life? Be good to one another, that is the best advice possible at this time.
Sorry if I am too informal. An internet message board is hardly the most ritual place (but in some ways, it kinda is!) and i'm trying to keep everything together with momentum and whatnot... still :)
>>
>>17809656
Does my crush think I'm qt ? What are the feelings
>>
How can I comfort her?

I really appreciate the help everyone
>>
>>17809656
>I will still be here for a little while longer, please feel free to ask away
B E A S T
E
A
S
T
>>
>>17809646
Your question is not very good sweetheart.
Don't decide your feelings before it happens.
Examine your own feelings about this person first, then you will know how to feel about it
(I.E> Look at what you know (this person, yourself, your feelings etc.) not what you don't know (what will happen, what he will say, etc.)
Sorry if it's not helpful, but it's not my style to comment on this kind of thing: Let people speak for themselves, that's the best way to hear them. Don't put words in peoples mouths. But if you have a good idea, there's no harm in getting the drop on excited squealing and ecstatic jumping and hugging (presumably)
Realistically this means: Don't ask me. Ask yourself.
After all, you already know the answer ;)
>>
>>17809656
Good guy sool.
+1 possitive energy sent.
>>
>>17809656
I know how the long sessions can be, and I know that it takes some stamina, so long to read. And I know that we likewise have our own concerns too. Feel free to query me (with your gender included, obviously), and I'll be happy to give a reading to you.
>>
>>17809661
Yes. But this is not the only factor in deciding the possiblity of a relationship.
However, attraction is a good start... right?
Look, do you really want me to tell you what someone else feels? Let them say it themselves, it's much more meaningful.
Plus, it's better if you find out yourself, aswell.
A person must have some means of finding these things out for themselves, and the best, tried, tested and most successful way is by using your own personal and social power and pull.
tldr: You have the power. But power is not everything.
You might be qt. But that's not the be-all and end-all.
What you say and do is seen and heard.
Be sure to do right and good, and someone will respect you for sure.
>>
>>17809662
(9 wands)
patience, dedication.
Women require delicate handling.
Look after them, build a safe space and don't stop looking after them until they are alright.
If you quit half-way that's worse in some ways.
Good luck, and many wishes of healing
>>
>>17809696
You are amazing. Thank you for the reassurance, and I appreciate the help.
>>
>>17809178
Will my current illness be the end of me?
>>
>>17809688
Thank you. Can you tell me if its worth pursuing them?
>>
>>17809704
Many blessings, friend.
Food, drink, shelter. Good companionship.
Being there each day (or whenever needed).
This is a good way to help someone.
I pray for the person you are concerned for.
Be of Good Heart. Don't try to do everything yourself. And look after yourself, or you cannot help others.
>>
>>17809712
(2 swords)
Love is a gamble. One way is death, the other, life.
Personally, I think you should. Cool? Be good.

>>17809711
That is not my place to say, I feel. If you are concerned, I would ask a better question "How can I make the best use of my time?"
It is foolish to put your life in the draw of tarot, but wise to put it in your own hand.
>>
>>17809720
Love reading for sssummer please.
Female
Single
>>
>>17809681
>long sessions
what's your record for longest session?
>>
>>17809744
(8 swords/r)
freedom to do what you like. perhaps you are beautiful?
(6 wands)
friendship, support, having allies is a great advantage.
(lovers)
be careful with your choices. Arrows once shot cannot be returned.
>>
>>17809681
Were you offering Sool a reading or everyone else?
>>
>>17809752
6 hours, the last time I read in exchange for prayers/healing energy for my friend

>>17809767
Just Sool tonight. I'm just doing the welcoming committee thing.
>>
Now I must say, I am close to sleep. Prolly be off in about 10 minutes.
Personally, I feel my shortcomings and successes vividly. However, I never put emphasis on the result or outcome, after all, this can never be controlled, but rather, on the impartial drawing and perfect understanding which is possible.
I, myself, have always been somewhat more adept than others at psychic arts.
Please understand that all humans are capable of psychic powers, reading tarot, divination etc.
The only way to access this power is to eliminate doubt completely. Become selfless, so that eternity is seen. Even you can do it!
In fact, I encourage you to try! All you need is yourself, and all divination is in your eye.
I now leave you in the capable hands (?) of someone (?) else. (?)
I hope they are as good, or better, than I have been for your needs. I pray that everyone has peace, healing, guidance, dignity, respect and hope.
>>
>>17809772
Would you do a reading for me? Honto!?
>>
>>17809656
will me and c be in a relationship?
>>
>>17809777
Possibly. It may be difficult though.
Better to ask: Do I want it enough?
>>
>>17809776
Yes, I actually offered you one here:
>>17809681
>>
File: BearSiblings_1920x1200.jpg (374KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BearSiblings_1920x1200.jpg
374KB, 1920x1200px
>>17809774
Thanks for everything! Goodnight Sool
>>
I don't mind, but I thought you were offering for others, most people who can read prefer to do it for themselves. nvm though. I may take you up on your offer.
Personally and honestly, I am the best reader I've ever known or met, but obviously, it's not much of an accolade. Sometimes we just need a fresh perspective from another's eyes.

so my query is this:
>>17809172
that is me.
I asked it but got no response, so I took to answering them instead.
After all, you get what you give :)
>>
f5ing like a motherfucker
>>
File: kidōmaru.jpg (72KB, 380x552px) Image search: [Google]
kidōmaru.jpg
72KB, 380x552px
any more queries or readings that anyone would like?
>>17809793
cool, guy. sleep tight.
>>
>>17809784
well I've been in love with this person for 11 years of my life so.. I do want it more than anything in my life right now.
>>
>>17809808
sure do me.
>>
>>17809808
>>17809784
I would like to ask... what should I do right now? what is gonna happen to me in regard of love?
>>
>>17809808
I met a girl somewhat recently and am kind of iterested. What can I expect from her?
>>
>>17809811
Reading says this: Loneliness and pain are your lot. But love is worth it.

>>17809814
Ok, done.

>>17809815
Right now? Get a sandwich? have a nap?
In terms of love? You are always loved. This is a wise thing to contemplate. You get the reality you choose and make.
Nothing will happen unless you make it.
>>
>>17809808
Oh, my... I love it when I have this situation that is buggng me, but when I want to ask about it I found out that I can't make it sound important enough, so I realize that it isn't important.

It just happened to me. I was thinking in rephrase my question and start answering myself until I had no way to make a good question and maybe it was not necessary.

Thanks!
>>
>>17809808
I'd like a reading but not now
Just wanted to thank you for bringing positivity and being helpful
Come to the irc to a chat anytime :)
>>
>>17809821
You would ask the tarot, but not your decency or common-sense? Understand she is a girl, not an excuse for you.
What do you want from her? What do you expect?
She might give you something which you can't even appreciate. Did you consider that?
Forget your expectations, open your eyes, heart and arms if you are serious, then you will have much more than your expectations ever can be. Good luck.
>>
>>17809833
Does my crush want to be with me? I can't contact him atm.
>>
>>17809832
cool, guy. Dwell in Peace.
>>
>>17809835
men don't think about women in the same way women think about men.(assuming hetero)
If this person wants to be with you, it might not be with the same intensity. Consider this.
>>
I have a question: is my girlfriend ever going to change herself for better or will she be stuck the way she is now forever?
>>
>>17809837
But will we ever kiss?
>>
>>17809840
Friend, life is change.
From the moment they are born, we never stop changing.
The question we have to ask is: is this change for the better? perhaps it will be worse!
The best attitude is to give it a go, no matter what happens!
We can't force people to change. We can only invite them.
And if we want people to get better, we have to help them!
>>
File: 1465923858784.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1465923858784.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>17809825
your fake.
>>
>>17809841
Kissin is not everything.
However, the answer is : probably yes.
Don't get your hopes up though. Just cus they kiss you don't mean that they love you
>>
>>17809172
>>17809800
>most people who can read prefer to do it for themselves
I read for anons for months before I was able to read for myself successfully.

You / Situation: The Emperor (reversed) / 10 of Cups (reversed)
Internal / External Causes: 2 of Wands / King of Pentacles
Advice: 6 of Cups (reversed) / 6 of Wands
Projected Outcome: Ace of Wands
Reflection: The Sun, supported by King of Cups and Ace of Pentacles
>>
>>17809844
Can you tell me my friend who stopped talking to mes opinion on me?
>>
>>17809808
Will he make a move or should I take the initiative?
>>
>>17809845
wut

srs questions get srs answers

what do you want from me?
jus sayn
>>
>>17809849
Good anon, you should be more considerate upon your external composure right now. Faking it til you make it may not seem enow, but it shall wipe the most sweat off your brow.

A good leaning towards your past being finds itself in some way concealing impediment on its way, but the extent of weakness is a bit hard to say. You see, it would seem to me that you're likely to be gleaning some comfort from your own condition in some sick way, but it would be better if you would unfetter yourself by means of planning.

It feels comfortable to be down internally, but this has to end at some point or another, and that should be something that you clearly see: a light at the end of the tunnel should you be pursuing, and an end shall come to this ruing of the loss of past days. If you would it no longer stand in the way, you should simply drop it and say that the lessons of the past are lessons and nothing more, and you should endeavor no longer to implore a return to past days, for the happiness of times past most often sets a glaze over the eyes with which you should clearly gaze.

Now, it would likely amaze if you seek the exit from the home in a way that should for you a brilliant spot lay, and thereafter, you will likely allay yourself the impediments that stand in your way. Why? Well, the failure of coin upon the path you should enjoin casts a dark shadow upon the road you should wend, and following such folly is likely to lead to a bad end.

If your mind you still wish to bend, it would come as fire to burn all the plain stands most plainly as the field of your brain.

Better it would be if you think more happily, for mature thoughts are most helpful when they're developed and construing. Oh right, there's a new venture in sight, and it's profitable for you, but you need to stop the boohoo.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>17809844
Could i get a reading by any chance? Same guy still male 23
>>
>>17809848
will anything good come out of this fb I just made? I hate it
>>
>>17809841
Come on...what a waste of a question
>>
>>17809849
Thank you so much!
Sounds funny, but it actually makes total sense.
Now I can fall asleep! Good thing too, cus i'm sleepy.

>>17809850
no, only s/he can do that. respect their decisions if you want to remain friends.

>>17809851
this is a case of self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>17809853
Hi bv. Is the three folds law real?

>>17809844
how will my next bf treat me? thanks
>>
>>17809852
What is my dogs name wizard?
>>
>>17809860
>self-fulfilling prophecy.
It means if I want it I'll have to go for it?
>>
>>17809853
I'm a Scorpio
my favorite color is white

Will I get accepted into the graduate school I'm currently looking at?
>>
>>17809853
Hmmm. Somewhat true.
One thing to know is that the past is immutable.
No-one can change it.
It is as real a physical remainder as our own body and universe.
What is the world if not history.
Crying never ends. Laughter overtakes.
All roads are lit when you cast your light on them. The other stuff I somewhat agree with. Cheers anon!
>>
>>17809868
Am I ugly?
>>
>>17809867
Not based on your astrology, lol, or tarot, but your own get-up-and-go

>>17809865
yes, basically, but it might not be what you want

>>17809863
I am not a wizard! (note that i avoided your question)

>>17809862
Your next bf won't appreciate you like you deserve. They never do.
>>
>>17809857
something good comes from everything.
everything bad comes from within.
If you feel bad, you will continue to feel bad.
Jus sayn.

>>17809859
No! no, not a waste... no.. not really.

Well, maybe. Why ask about things in your power? Just DO EET rite?
>>
>>17809855
I have a question for YOU!
Do you want her to change. Can you see it when you close your eyes? Will it help her? Can you make it your goal? Do you want it to happen? How will you make it happen?

WhOOPS!!! more than one question. Nvm though.
>>
>>17809872
What's wrong with being a scorpio?
>>
>>17809872
>yes, basically, but it might not be what you want

I just want to be with him but he's giving me mixed signals and I don't know how to act
>>
>>17809862
But if you knew, would you change it?
And if you said no, then more fool you.
And if you said yes, then more fool you.
Why ask? just experience. Than you will understand.
>>
>>17809879
Don't be like that. It doesn't matter particularly, imo.

>>17809880
If you want sex, it's easy. if you want a relationship it requires effort.
Think about what both of you want, then act. G'luck
>>
>>17809833
I can't figure her out enough to make a good judgment, and I'm actually a reader as well. Thanks anyway.
>>
File: 1393501063610.jpg (78KB, 468x502px) Image search: [Google]
1393501063610.jpg
78KB, 468x502px
>>17809862
No, it's designed as a deterrent from risky actions for people who are too lazy or incapable to calculate the effects of the Law of Contagion. If you understand the Laws of Magic, specifically the Laws of Contagion, Assoctation, Positive and Negative Attraction, and Cause and Effect, you don't need such beliefs to deter you. That is assuming, of course, that you can make the proper calculations.

I remember someone once came to me prepared to perform a harmful work. I prepared a spread and told said person to read on the effects of all people that would be involved. My goal was to show how many people it affected by Contagion and how it could come back and eventually harm the caster.

Threefold law is a guideline for people who don't like calculating consequences and don't want to get hurt; it's like running iOS because you're incapable of taking care of your computer.

>>17809868
>the past is immutable
>No-one can change it
Correct, but you can still affect they way it affects your future.

Cheers.

>>17809860
Good night.
>>
>>17809883
I know what I want and I'm willing to do everything in my powers to make it work. Thank you Sool
>>
>>17809885
Not everything is visible from the face (or any one place), and no one can become close to another without opening up their heart (sincerely), so how would you know unless you try, care or decide? This is not tarot, but humanity. Decide with your human side, which is master of tarot.
Everything else is meaningless.
>>
>>17809891
What you want never makes you happy.
"desire never ends, desire ends us"

>>17809890
if you don't mind, could you explain the 3 fold law?
>>
>>17809890
n wut is that diagram?
seems complicated.
>>
>>17809538
Thanks... nearly forgot. The client I am working for is making it difficult for me to profit on a job. I am forced to go back on some things I said and re-negotiate in order to make money. I may have to walk away from the job.
>>
>>17809883
I apologize, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just honestly afraid. My life is fucking garbage and this is probably one of the only opportunities I have of changing my life for the better. Needless to say, this means the world to me. I was thinking of trying sigils or something to help my luck but I just hate leaving things to chance.
>>
>>17809904
don't damage your reputation.
Your name may be better than money. Integrity matters.
However, don't sacrifice the destination to walk on the path. Don't go in the red, as they say.

>>17809905
If you hate leaving it to luck, make an effort and be pro-active. Is that not better than a sigil, which at best is a mere reminder, and at worst is a heavy burden? What is a sigil compared to the mind which can contemplate, abstract and compare infinite sigils? And you would leave it in the power of a sigil and not of your own mind?
>>
>>17809899
I know what you mean, I'll take that in consideration, thanks
>>
>>17809899
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_Three_(Wicca)

>>17809902
The occultist Isaac Bonewits studied the nature of magic and its effects. These laws aren’t really taken seriously because he published them in the context of a tabletop game, but I can guarantee you that they're legit and reflect a solid understanding of magic. Consider the Hermetic Principle “as above, so below” and understand that magic functions the same way physics does, just on a different level. Everything should make sense from there.
>>
Sool do you feel anything or someone calling you?
>>
>>17809946
uh, why? are you calling me?
>>
>>17809949
just testing something out. dont worry if theres nothing or something
>>
>>17809962
eh. ok? but who do you think i am?
>>
>>17809962
seriously, all day long i get like a million psychic contacts. and i have fought with, just, TOO many demons and vain wizards... for, just, TOO long.
not only do i get requests, curious and well meaning psy contact, but also hate and death threats. cool though, whatevs.

sup?
>>
I have been noticing while reading a Clint my jewelry and crystals ect effect the reading.

Often certain crystals will direct a reading. Eg, I found lapis like to point out where a client needs self healing, some quartz with try to force a client to see where they refuse to listen to intuitive knowledge.

This is only a recent discovery so please don't ask for examples yet. I hope fellow readers can use my discovery to make their reading more effective. Blessed be.
>>
>>17809975
nothing really, I doubt I'm psychic or shit. also "spooky" dunno if this means anything to you?
>>
File: stuffreturns.jpg (7KB, 520x158px) Image search: [Google]
stuffreturns.jpg
7KB, 520x158px
>>17809862
>Is the three folds law real?
HekateStation guy on the three fold law
>>
>>17809987
being psychic is like being a radio antenna/transmitter
you need the right signal at the right intensity at the right frequency etc.
p.s. u r a wizard harry
>>
>>17809997
"not a demon"
>>
>>17810004
buddha/christ nature is one with all things, beings, thoughts and minds, without words, thoughts, a mind etc.
god knows all minds without having a mind,, or rather, through having every mind. maybe i'll see you in my dream? gonna try to sleep now. that is the best place for this x
>>
Hey Sool. Been dating this guy for 1 1/2 months now, and I think I love him (but he doesn't know that). He's amazing. I just currently went on a trip on the other side of the earth, and I can't keep my mind off him. When I get back we have a few days together before not seeing each other for almost 2 months. It's just that I get the wrong vibes from him, and I don't think he puts as much love into this relationship as I am. What do the cards say about the future of our relationship? Is he in love with me, or will he love me?
>>
Nobody reading right now I take it?
>>
>>17810011
grow as a person n let it go.
our relationships make us who we are as people but we can't cling to them forever.
>>
File: 1387615552768.gif (101KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1387615552768.gif
101KB, 440x440px
Even a reader sometimes want things to be read to him.

Sign: Gemini

After the 20th of June last year, bad events keep encircling people around me and it affects my mental state and I think I have some bad juju around me. How do I remove that?
>>
>>17810014
still awake?
>>
>>17809976
https://crystal-cure.com/gemstone-divination.html
>>
Air Query::

What does J think of me? Does he have a girlfriend or something? I have a gut feeling he's interested but he avoids eye contact and avoids looking at me!
>>
>>17810410
he doesn't like you any more.
move on. he seems to have.
maybe he's in love with jesus?
>>
>>17810416
unless J is Jesus, in which case he loves you but he's married.
>>
I have test next week, will I do good in it? Or will I dissapoint my family and teachers?
>>
>>17809619
Thank you very much for your well thought out answer. I'll try your suggestions :)
>>
>>17809178
Will he and I get back together? When?
>>
>>17810416
b-but...we've only JUST started saying hello to each other!!! D: D: D:
>>
Hello, this is the first time I read on /x/, and I'm not a reader for very long. I'm doing numismancy and uses chinese and western zodiac to choose the coin I'll use, and a board to throw the coin on, with several measurements.
I'll take only three requests for now. I need your chinese zodiac sign, your chinese element and your western zodiac sign as well.
You can ask questions but I'm not sure I'll be able to answer them, I'll try anyway.
I apologise for any mistake in english.
>>
>>17810876
rat
fire
libra
how does my love life look this summer?
>>
>>17810876
Wood Pig, Virgo.
I'd like to know how the rest of this year will go for me.
>>
>>17810876
My zodiacs are Cancer, year of Water Rooster
>>17810634
This is my question.
Maybe some general reading please.
>>
>>17810876 Here.

>>17810884
I don't see anything about your love life, but you'll have the chance to get laid. You'll also keep your morale up/get better (if you have depression or something).
>>17810891
You'll have no major health trouble, and your minor health trouble will go away easily enough. You'll get recognition from someone who matters to you.
>>17810896
Sorry, I see bad thing about your work, as well as your learning. I'm afraid your exams won't go that well.

I might come back later to read more.
>>
>>17810876
I know you said you were only doing three queries so apologies for being the fifth... but this is really important to me so if you could shed your psyche on this one....

I'm a metal horse and cancer sun.

Is he still thinking about me?

Thanks..
>>
>>17810876
Sagittarius
Fire
Tiger
>>
>>17810876 here again. I'll take a few more, and tell you when I stop.
>>17810938
If he's just a friend, yes he does, and it will get better. If he's a boyfriend or a family member, I cannot tell. But I can tell you'll get your morale better, still.
>>17810941
You'll learn new things, or will get praised for your learning ability. If you have exams soon, it'll go smoothly.
>>
>>17810951
Taurus
Earth
Tiger
*anxiously waits*
>>
>>17810967
You'll get more stamina and more muscles in the summer, even without too much effort.
>>
>>17810876
tiger, earth, virgo. what would a relationship with Jack be like? many thanks :)
>>
>>17811007
I'm sorry, I can't find anything about your relationship with Jack,but what I can tell you is that you'll get unlucky pretty soon. Don't play random games. I also saw that you would be midly succesful at your work (if you have one) or in finding one (if you look for one).
>>
>>17810876
mark virgo ox earth
how will my love life be for the next year? thanks!
>>
>>17811031
I cn't say much about your love life, but I believe you'll have some money trouble that'll force you to quit school, if you're still learning, and start a job. I advise you to go with it, as I see that your work will please you. Give it some time.
>>
>>17810884
>>17810907
thanks, is this chance with the person i like?
>>
>>17809123
Will I get the job like my mother says? How does the future look like for me?
>>
>>17811068
I don't know that, sorry.
>>
>>17810876
Aries
snake
earth
anything in regards of my love life please
>>
>>17811082
The coins went against your love life, on your luck in general, as well as in your worklife. I'm afraid the rest of the year will be harsh with you.

I'll take a rest, now.
>>
>>17810907
>Sorry, I see bad thing about your work, as well as your learning.
Is there anything I can do to make it better?
>>
Anyone willing to trade readings?
>>
>>17811303
I've got time right now. Gender and query, please.
>>
>>17811308
Not him, but I'd be happy to trade a reading. Same goes for you >>17811303

Male
How does my career path look? I'm stuck between a couple of options at the moment.
>>
>>17811308
Male
Question: Will I actually be able to manage to hang out with her this summer?
>>
>>17811308
Male
Will my family be able to get the bigger house we want?
>>
>>17811320
The sun tells me that all these career opportunity for you seem too good to be true so you're having difficulty choosing.
The hanged man tells me that you basically want the job that gives you the most benefit.
Strength tells me that you're feeling very confident and powerful because you have many job opportunitys, one of the reasons you got those opportunitys is because you were confident before, this will carry you far.
Be cautious, the hermit tells me that impatient and reckless actions will be your downfall. Although don't be afraid because this goes with everything in life.
Finally the Fool tells me that, This is a time to realize your full potential, follow your instincts and act on your hunches - a time for spontaneity, fun and surprises.
However, be mindful of being too impulsive. Your decisions should be based on experience and knowledge of self.
>>
>>17811320
If you could answer my hangout question, >>17811329
I'd appreciate that.
>>
>>17811308
Female
Does HE still loves me. Will HE ask me to be with him again? Or he moved on?
>>
>>17811329

>>17811320 here

The Chariot
Page of Cups
Six of Cups

My interpretation is that you've recently (in the past year or so?) done something, or gone somewhere that might lead to you and her bonding over a conversation. If you stimulate her interest enough, she'll become rather fond of you.
>>
>>17811308
Male
Love reading
>>
File: space-020.jpg (544KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
space-020.jpg
544KB, 1920x1080px
I will read, but I require something in return.
I require feedback, it makes me actually feel like i'm contributing to real people and makes me feel satisfied.
>Name/Alias
>Male or Female
>Age
>Sign
>>
>>17811350
Nick
Male
Scorpio
Future general would be nice. I don't know if you have limitations on what you do. Don't know how good the feedback will be though
>>
>>17811308
Will he and I get back together? F
>>
>>17811340
Thanks, that's all fairly relevant! I'm basically stuck between a regular job and becoming a paid PhD student. The PhD pays less, but I think it might end up being more enjoyable.

>>17811346
To expand on this, you have the potential of getting her to fall for you. You just need to know how to get her interest, and have a bit of bravery about yourself.
>>
>>17811329
You / Her / Significator: 6 of Wands (reversed) / The Sun / King of Cups
Against / In Favor: The Magician (reversed) / Knight of Pentacles
Advice / Outcome: 2 of Wands
Outcome: The Chariot (reversed)

As it stands, you're not likely to, but it's not due to impossible odds; it's simply due to the fact that you're not likely to take the steps you should in order to make it happen. She seems completely fine with or without you, but she doesn't dislike you. However, the cards indicate a lack of confidence, will, and initiative on your part that is poised to cause you to miss your opportunity.

In order to get the happy ending here, you need, first of all, to psych yourself up by focusing on the prize. Utilize your vision of what you want in order to motivate you and build up your own confidence. If this is an issue that involves available resources, you're good; don't worry about that.

Make it happen, bro; good luck.

>>17811320
Give me initials or something for the two options, and I'll compare them for you.

As for mine, take your choice:
1) I want to know how my chances look of getting the job with the prestigious company with which I've been interviewing, as well as how to maximize them.
2) Tips for or what I can expect from a business arrangement I'm currently negotiating.

Thanks

_________

>>17811339
>>17811342
>>17811349
>>17811365
My oh my, there are a lot of readers lurking, aren't there? Don't worry, another reader just showed up.
>>
>>17811350
I'll take a love reading to give you some feedback.

Ger
Male
Pisces
>>
File: space.jpg (182KB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
182KB, 1240x826px
>>17811361
I'll do for this year.
Seems you might get into an argument with someone. That's what the justice card tells me.
Seems like you may fear that the argument may be an end to a relationship. That's what the hanged man tells me.
This makes even more sense as I have the lovers and strength.
Looks like you should persevere because of strength and maybe try to look for outside help?
The Hierophant makes even more sense as it tells you help is at hand and will play a major role in this situation.
>>
>>17811378
Yeah it's an issue on available resources. Thanks so much for fucking saying that.
Confidence is not a problem at all. It's getting all the resources together to make a move.
She lives a fucking hour away, so it's hard to get things moving.
Thanks a lot man.
>>
>>17811378
>Give me initials or something for the two options, and I'll compare them for you.
Thanks, but I'm happy enough with the reading as is.

>1) I want to know how my chances look of getting the job with the prestigious company with which I've been interviewing, as well as how to maximize them.

Seven of Cups
The Star
The Sun
Clearly this positions pretty important to you. My guess is that your chances seem pretty good, but you'll have to demonstrate your knowledge as best you can. Literally, every opportunity you can get, don't hesitate to show how much you know about the particular subject. Over-eagerness is not a factor.
>>
File: space.jpg (399KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
399KB, 1920x1200px
>>17811379
High priest tells me a woman caught your eye?
Empress suggests that at this time you desire comfort, security and happiness and may well need some emotional support and reassurance.
Lacking in confidence perhaps?
Judgement tells me that perhaps things aren't turning out quite as you expected for some reason - this is a period when your routine will be changed dramatically.
It'll all turn out for the better in the end though.
I even drew death which signals new beginnings and endings, shit is definitely getting heated.
I then picked wheel of fortune and the hermit.
Seems like it's gonna go down hill and probably not go too well. You could even manage to hook up with the girl, but it just might not be a right match.
That's at least what the cards are telling me, but they're just cards. Still tho be careful.
>>
>>17811308
Male

Do I have a future ahead of me with me and my band?
Kinda of a dumb question, but I really enjoy playing in a band and stuff and i'm just curious.
>>
>>17811350
Hero
Male
Leo

Mind giving me a general? I feel pretty lost and alone and could use one. I'll be sure to do my darnedest to give ya some feedback, though I'm not sure how good it'll be. I'll surely try my best though!
>>
>>17811350
L, male, gemini, 22

Love reading, please.
>>
>>17811350
female
libra
love reading for this month please? I will give feedback if i can
>>
>>17811350
>Mantas
>male
>21
>cancer
Does she have a thing for me?
>>
>>17811378
i dont think theres that much readers they didn't seee that you are trading and thought you were doing requests
>>
>>17811416
Hmm, not quite sure about it.
A woman has caught my eye, but we've been going out for well over a year now.
The Empress interpretation seems about right. I wouldn't say I'm lacking in confidence though, just like having somebody to talk with.
The Judgement seems a bit off as well. Nothing seems to have changed between us. We're still doing long distance, but making it work very well.
Death, I'm unsure of. As an optimist, I'm inclined to say it'll be to do with when she returns from her year abroad several months from now and we're not long distance anymore, so that could add to the new beginnings? As for things getting heated, I'm fairly unsure since we've never really had a major disagreement.
Not sure what to make of the last two cards either!

In all, I think the cards seem mostly alright. Your interpretation seems to have been a bit negative, despite not all the cards being that way.
>>
File: red.jpg (161KB, 1170x999px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
161KB, 1170x999px
>>17811427
I drew for you the star, if you lost hope don't. If you don't see it, it will appear soon. If you see an opportunity chase it and you will come out a better person.
Ha, drew Temperance. This basically tells me that you desire inner peace and tranquility from within and outside. Synergies with your question.
Wheel of fortune, you are in fear that no matter what stuff seems stacked against you however long this phase will be, the belief that what I said was true will fade and pass.
I drew the moon! Even more to show that this belief that you have will fade away and things will get better. Be open to new possibilities.
Then I got the tower and the fool.
Holy shit seriously these cards are just screaming "Even though everything seems to go to shit, just plow through it and have an open heart and soul. New possibilities will come and your life will be in for a positive change."
I know that this may be vague as in to how, they will be a change. Something will happen.
I have to go now, Be back soon.
>>
>>17811383
Hmm. I've been very wary of an argument brewing, but the most likely time for that to happen passed recently. As for relationship ending, there have been a few people that I could see this happening with, but there aren't exactly a lot of close people left that I could see this being a real issue. There's still 5 and a half months left in the year so I can't rule any of it out. I just question who or how. By relationship, you do basically mean friend right?

Feedback...Well breakdowns for card meanings are always good. How they link together in the situation is always a plus.
>>
>>17811451
>>17811342
K
Cancer
>>
>>17811378
hey not them, but i did your request too. if you could help me out it would be nice, but its okay if you cant. i am female wondering how i will feel once i read his message to me. what will be said?

1) How to act: 6 of Wands. Advice: High Priestess
How Not to Act: 6 of Swords

this is pretty self explanatory, ithink. act victorious and confident like you know you are the best fit for the position. i think you are going to emerge victorious since the presence of the 6 of wands is there so you know how to get what you want. usually i see high priestess as channeling spiritual/occult resources to turn the tides in your favor as well.

definitely do not act like you're not interested or finding something else.

2) tips for business arrangement: Knight of Coins
be methodical, show that you are efficient and that whatever you doing will prove to be so.
what you can expect: The Lovers, 10 of wands
a strong partnership will result but the arrangement will have its own struggles, but what doesnt.
>>
File: just sayin.png (31KB, 90x143px) Image search: [Google]
just sayin.png
31KB, 90x143px
>>17811451
Thank you, truth be told, more than anything else I do desire inner peace and tranquility. For months I've just been wallowing in suffering, and I feel like I'm teetering on the edge of a breakdown, so I guess that's where the tower comes into play.

I've had other readers tell me that if I get to work on something I've wanted to do for a while, things will begin looking up, but depression has been holding me down like 800 ton weights, and I've been lacking in the motivation department. But perhaps I should just buckle in and force myself to do it, and maybe that's when the new possibilities you speak of will come to light.

Thank you, this was a nice reading. It synced up with things previous readers have told me, and gave me some much needed reassurance. I'm sorry that I'm not the best at feedback, but this reading did ring a few bells, and has given me some much needed reassurance.
>>
>>17811378
>messing up the post this bad
Corrections:
>Advice: 2 of Wands / 8 of Swords
>Outcome: The Chariot (reversed)

>>17811389
>Yeah it's an issue on available resources
The Knight of Pentacles is on your side, so you can make this happen

>Confidence is not a problem at all
With her? Good, I'm glad to hear that. Are you confident in yourself, though? I got the lack of confidence from the 6 of Wands in reverse and lack of initiative from The Magician reversed. Perhaps I explained myself poorly, but I hope it makes sense.

>It's getting all the resources together to make a move
Yep, 2 of Wands was your advice.

>She lives a fucking hour away, so it's hard to get things moving
The Chariot being there makes me giggle a little; gods be praised for good sortilege.

Make it happen, bro.

>>17811392
Oooooh! That spread is about as positive as it can be. Thank you.

>>17811443
I was just having a laugh ^_^

>>17811489
>How to act: 6 of Wands. Advice: High Priestess
Oh, I can certainly do that.

>tips for business arrangement: Knight of Coins
Oh, I know exactly what this means; I need to develop the business plan from top to bottom myself. I can do that.

>what you can expect: The Lovers, 10 of wands
>The Lovers
Fascinating, and it...I won't get into it, but I've wondered about a potential outcome that popped up when I was reading for it.

Thanks, I'll get to yours in a minute.
>>
>>17811350
Damien
Male
Libra

General reading please
>>
>>17811489
>i am female wondering how i will feel once i read his message to me. what will be said?
Let me guess, it's one of those messengers that tells the other person when their message has been read? I'm getting a snapchat vibe, but that's just spitballing, not part of the reading.

Anyway...
Content: 5 of Wands, supported by Page of Pentacles and Knight of Wands (reversed)
Reaction: 6 of Wands, Judgement (reversed)

It seems that the message might have an aggressive aspect to it, but it won't be emotional. Instead, it will be more of a calm premeditated or passive aggression. It seems somewhat calculated and likely seems to promote a given end, rather than being autotelic.

I feel like you may miss the point initially, because you'll have the notion that you've “won” in a sense, possibly because you fail to pick up on a nuance of some sort, or simply because you choose not to overthink it; the cards are slightly ambivalent on that, and it's kind of a matter of perspective.

You'll likely start thinking about it more, and it will stay on your mind for a while. It might be one of those things where you start dissecting every word obsessively, and you'll likely end up with a feeling of unfairness.

That sucks, so I drew a card for advice: Knight of Swords

Use your sharper thoughts to conquer your inclination to obsess, and try to push your mind to being a bit more brazen in its own self-defense, not against others, but against yourself.
>>
>>17811350
Cassady
Male
Aries

Just a general reading please. Thank you a lot.
>>
>>17811583
>Let me guess, it's one of those messengers that tells the other person when their message has been read? I'm getting a snapchat vibe, but that's just spitballing, not part of the reading.

yes

>It seems that the message might have an aggressive aspect to it, but it won't be emotional. Instead, it will be more of a calm premeditated or passive aggression. It seems somewhat calculated and likely seems to promote a given end, rather than being autotelic.
i think he were to tell me off if this is the case, but if its not emotional then it cant be telling off right? what do you think it could be? i kinda spilled my spaghetti for him a while back and he ignored me so idk whats the point in talking to me now unless if its to apologize.

>I feel like you may miss the point initially, because you'll have the notion that you've “won” in a sense, possibly because you fail to pick up on a nuance of some sort, or simply because you choose not to overthink it; the cards are slightly ambivalent on that, and it's kind of a matter of perspective.
ive been waiting for this message for a long time, but i dont tink i would feel victorious if he were to tell me off lol.
>>
G
Male
Scorpio

Should we be together?
>>
This isn't related to the thread but I've been searching for the name of the artstyle of the first image for a long time. I'm just dropping in to ask and I'll move along
>>
>>17811774

Tarot?
>>
I tried googling tarot art before and it just popped up a bunch of custom card sets with different art. I'll search a little harder but if you can find anything specific, please fill me in
>>
>>17811827
rider waite tarot deck
>>
>>17811843
Thank you! Have a good one
>>
>>17811350
E
Female
Cancer
General/Love would be nice. I'll give feedback as best as I can. Thank you.
>>
>>17811350
Hello SpaceMan
You can call me K
Male
Capricorn
Love reading, I'll try my best to give you most insightful feedback that I can possibly give
>>
>>17811350

James
Male
Virgo

Where are things headed in the workplace? I'm either earning respect with my antics or losing it lol
>>
File: blue.jpg (209KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
209KB, 900x506px
Sorry guys I was gone for longer than I thought.
I saw people sent me readings while I was gone but I don't know if they're still here.
I wanna only do readings for the people that will actually see them of course.
>>
>>17812215
>>17811437
i have someone in mind too, btw.
>>
>>17812215
>>17812205

Ah of course I'm still here. Thanks for coming back, spaceman
>>
File: space2.jpg (78KB, 783x559px) Image search: [Google]
space2.jpg
78KB, 783x559px
>>17812205
I'll start with you because yours was done most recently.
Justice tells me that you feel that your antics are okay, or not wrong etc.
Hermit tells me that even though you feel that it's okay, you still have some doubts when reflecting.
The high priestess advises you to listen around you and you will get your answer.
Hanged man says You will in time know what decision to make about who or what must be given up. This is a time of passage from one phase of your life to another.
Basically the cards don't really give me a straight answer, I guess just listen around in the workplace I guess? Sorry about that.
>>
>>17809123

New Thread:

>>17812221
>>17812221
>>17812221
>>
File: life_in_space.jpg (109KB, 728x400px) Image search: [Google]
life_in_space.jpg
109KB, 728x400px
>>17811437
For how you feel at hand, the moon tells me that. You feel confused, vulnerable and full of doubts. However, all is not as it seems. Feel the fear and do it anyway, because all will turn out well.
The Hermit here suggests that what you most want at this time is to know what to do, as well as companionship or a lover if you feel somewhat lonely or isolated at the moment.
The tower states, You are afraid your world is falling apart: you're experiencing sudden changes and disruption and you don't know what to do.
The chariot says not to get to confident though! Being too confident may lead to recklessness.
Likely and final outcome points to the card Justice. Which means that all should go well this month.
Just don't get too confident! I wish you the best of luck!
>>
>>17812215
Edward
Male
Virgo

How will things turn out with my crush?
>>
>>17812233
Oscar
male
gemini
will i get happier soon?
>>
>>17812215
>>17811431

Still here, anon.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.