[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 78

File: tumblr_lbqzj4gPo21qcehnlo1_1280.jpg (27KB, 600x651px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lbqzj4gPo21qcehnlo1_1280.jpg
27KB, 600x651px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you are new, READ THE STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17812221
>>
I'm guessing Thoth is asleep. Someone please point him to the reading I gave him:
>>17813818
>>17813821
>>
For a card, am I supposed to use intuition based on what I know about the card itself or just use the standard definition to guide me for now?
>>
What doyou suggest for intiniation into magick/occult/divination.?
>>
From last thread:

>>17813651
>everyone passed this up

>Can any spread be used as a query from myself and/or others?
Yes, you can use any spread you wish. As you gain experience, you'll prefer certain spreads to others for certain questions.

>How are you to specify a query and to whom?
From a querent's perspective, simply provide the query to the best of your ability, according to your understanding of the reader's request. From the reader's perspective, try to get a feel for what the querent needs to know. Note that sometimes what the querent /thinks/ they need to know clashes with what they actually need to know; it requires a bit of finesse to ferret out the right questions to ask from the questions you're asked.

>Is there a specific order to shuffle, deal?
Dealer's choice. The traditional method is shuffling until it feels right, then drawing from the top. However, I can't stand doing that, so I sift through the cards and feel out each one individually, because I get the right cards that way. It's individual preference, though.

>>17813447
Lad, you should let it go, bro. I have my issues with that place, but I don't bother to state it publicly, though.

>>17813506
>A friend of mine has been making queries that he knows the answer to but I don't
Good, this is the best way to practice. Just keep doing that and ignore whatever it is that's bothering you. Seriously, you seem a bit fucked up in the head. Have you been doing some magical works that might mess with you psychologically? Careful with that.

>>17813633
Read the Sticky; it's there for a reason.
>>
>>17813861
For who is doing the readings, thank you.

Cancer, 20

Starting to feel different, change in my body and brain. A good change, as if I am open to more things now. I feel as if i am powerful, but it cramped up. Like, a tall person in a small car. I also feel a strong change. Not in me, but bigger than that. Like mass amount of people.

Any information you get would be greatly appreciated, thanks again.

Reposting since new thread is up
>>
>>17813880
Single-card readings are unlikely to give you much insight. It's always been my opinion that the meat of the reading comes from the information between the cards, not directly on them. To answer your question more directly, you should learn as much as you can about each card, but your reading should be based on how the cards interact with each other and the story the spread tells. The cards are just plot points; focus on the story.

>>17813884
This depends very highly on what you're looking to learn. If you want to learn ceremonial magic, read the beginner's section of the /omg/ library. If you want to learn low magic, there are less resources there, but you can still find some. If you want to learn direct magic, you need to start with basic energy exercises and read plenty of science texts.

For divination, explore a few methods and choose one that calls out to you based on your background. If you want further info on a given method, just ask, and someone will give you some resources to read.

Good luck
>>
>>17812260
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fFULbXSIcg

>>17812329
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FCOWwjVRW3

>>17812293
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DKtbMd3VQi

>>17812409
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0t8turlUbEZ

>>17812597
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1sovzsKsVUU

>>17812783
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Eo5af5Z7NW

>>17813235
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yJhB5ttp82
>>
>>17813999
Appreciate a reading if you have the time.
Anthoni
Pisces
Should I look for a programming job near my current home or a completely new location?
Thankful for your insight
>>
>>17814011
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0iR0uCDc5It
>>
>>17812322
Thank you!
>>
>>17813059
That fucking cunt, I knew it...

What should I do to her?
>>
>>17813999

Silver
Capricorn
Is she going to be my girlfriend? What is going to happen?

I'll appriciate any help. Sending good vibes to you my brother. Peace!
>>
>>17813817
Can this happen for men? I've gotten readings that said I had something protecting or watching me, but if anything what I do get is like a parent or grandmother that can't just let go and not try to control everything. Even if it's external or well meaning, I'd kind of like whatever it is to fuck off
>>
Matt
Gemini

Two questions if you have the time...

Should I continue working for this client doing their landscaping, or should I cut my losses and move on to another client?

Are the people that I am doing the internship for going to vouch for me? If not is there anything that I could do to change their minds?
>>
>>17814059
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IKtfi5cHKg
>>
>>17814032
Thank you for the reading.
Sending good vibes your way!
>>
>>17814112
You're very welcome! Thank you! Best wishes, and good luck!
>>
>>17814088

Thanks for the warning. Since I don't know if she is even going to be closer or not I was just trying to go a step ahead of the situation.

Anyhow, I'll keep it in mind just. Thanks a lot! I wish you the best in life! And thanks again! :)
>>
>>17813447
>implying you were banned for no reason

Let me tell ya something here: you're a delusional fuck who should not even bother with occult in the first place, let alone doing evocations with demons for no reason or without going through the rituals to make sure that you actually get something out of it and not get buttfucked by the things.

It's not up to me to unban you anyway. If you wouldn't have sperged out in the thread like a whiny crybaby, then you could have probably came back. But who cares, you don't want to, and everyone's fine and content with it.

Oh, and the reason why the unignoring thing even happened was because somebody talked to me about it and pretty much guilt tripped me into apologizing to you for shit that I haven't even done.

No problem with that too. Enjoy getting buttfucked by Goetia like you want to be.
>>
>>17813303
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dBrsFH5xyn

>>>17812225
>I want to thank you for doing these readings for everyone. You're one really cool dude, keep up the great work.

>Name: Dillon
>Gender: Male
>Age: 20
>Description: Caucasian. Average height, slightly underweight, long orange hair, beard, green/blue eyes
>Location: Orlando, FL

>I'm fine with whatever method you find easiest/like doing the most.

>And if at all possible I'd like to know what my aura is like and what it entails, or how I could change it/myself for the better.
>Thank you in advance, OP.
>>
Either way, I'm doing a few tarot readings right now, no need to have IRC drama carry over to the thread. If anyone wants some, then go ahead and query.

>nickname
>gender
>query
>no silly love stuffs, please. I won't be able to answer them, and I ain't scrying now.
>>
>>17814124
You're very welcome! I hear you!

Yeah, exactly, just keep it in mind! Again, you're very welcome! Thank you, and all the best in life to you as well! :)
>>
>>17813861

Will I meet a girl soon? Will my spell work?

Tom
Sagittarius
Favorite color: Dark green
>>
>>17814145
Nick
Male
Future general please. Like a couple months or so. If you need an actual question, I'd like to know if my health will improve soon
>>
File: 4Scarface-5.jpg (53KB, 638x706px) Image search: [Google]
4Scarface-5.jpg
53KB, 638x706px
>>17814145
ken
male
I'd also like a future reading (couple months from now).

My life has been swerving the opposite way. Losing my job, car license and so on.
>>
File: bengel_by_magusverus.jpg (118KB, 550x713px) Image search: [Google]
bengel_by_magusverus.jpg
118KB, 550x713px
>>17814156
Eight of Disks, Two of Cups and followed up with VI - The Lovers. Princess of Cups underneath.

This is a fairly interesting spread, one of which is making me think that it's more concerning love, signaled by the Two of Cups being followed up with the Lovers. You're likely going to end up in either some kind of a relationship, or your current one will blossom out into something more. Eight of Disks may actually make me think and wonder that it's actually going to be a start for something, since it's a card about patience and taking opportunities, but mostly the latter. Are you by any chance fantasizing about ending up in a relationship or at least having some kind of love things happening? Because the Princess of Cups can signify fantasies and worlds beyond yours, kind of being your driving force for the next few months that are coming up for you.

As for the health, I drew Nine of Swords. I don't think that's going to be the case, friend. It's not exactly a pleasant card, no matter how you look at it, so the state your health will be in will pester your mind more and more and may actually make it really annoying to go and do day-to-day things.

Good luck and I hope you get well, Nick.
>>
>>17814145
E

How do I make sure I get this job I really want to get?

Thanks
>>
>>17814184
Well, I have been entertaining the idea of romance at least. Just haven't had the opportunity, really. No money, few friends, etc. I do have an idea for a story which might be where the imagination comes into play. For the life of me I just can't see any logical reason for it to happen though. My health is stalling me on my story idea so I doubt it has anything to do with that either. I've gotten another reading talking about something to do with meeting some sort of teacher and then it leading to romance, but I dunno

Sucks to hear about the health bit but....I kind of expected it too. Thanks for the reading
>>
>>17814145
K
female
general reading please
>>
File: abbadon_by_bpsola-d53c4oj.jpg (227KB, 700x1089px) Image search: [Google]
abbadon_by_bpsola-d53c4oj.jpg
227KB, 700x1089px
Sorry for late responses; internet is bad at the new place I'm living in for the time being.

>>17814179
Well, that's going to be the Eight of Disks. A likely opportunity to take, and leading to some kind of a meeting, union and in turn, joining, aka Two of Cups and the Lovers. It may just likely happen, don't entirely discard the idea from your mind.

Yeah, health won't seem to be picking up. If it's too bad, then go and visit a doctor again or something along the lines of that. Good luck!

>>17814179
Knight of Swords for this month, following up with IV - The Emperor and eventually, Ten of Swords. Underneath there is the Six of Cups. Advice card would be the Princess of Cups and the warning card is the Nine of Swords.

This spread seems to suggest that at the current moment, you're wracking your head, trying to figure out what to do to sort yourself out of this situation. Being smart and clever, you will likely find yourself either dead-focused on something, and that it will seemingly go great for that particular moment. That, or you're going to find a shred of stability in about... the middle of the summer would be a good approximate?
Of course, that doesn't entirely go well with the Ten of Swords; a likely breakdown or destruction, perhaps more on yourself than anything, but you'll be able to get yourself together.

The advice and warning would be that you shouldn't be too hard on yourself or think too much and allow your fantasy to take you away for a bit here and there. An overthinking mind can often times be harsh and cruel, and we sometimes need to let our emotions carry us for the moment. That may likely be something that you should focus on. You're going to have some stability and you'll work towards it, but don't push yourself too hard and crash when something more bad happens.

[I hope I worded this right. Ask me if you want me to clarify more.]
>>
>>17814145
Gedi
female
General reading. Whats coming into my life in next couple of months.
>>
File: apocalipsa_by_chevsy-d4a6ftu.jpg (137KB, 788x1014px) Image search: [Google]
apocalipsa_by_chevsy-d4a6ftu.jpg
137KB, 788x1014px
>>17814185
VI - The Lovers, Four of Cups, Ace of Disks and Three of Disks underneath.

It seems that you shouldn't be afraid to approach those people when needs be, and show that you're a hard-working person who wants to have an opportunity to get the job. No sneaky stuff, no lies or bullshit, but show them your actual worth and prove it to them, otherwise they may just consider grabbing someone else who may seem like they're actually worth their salt. Have a good grasp on your emotions; seem stable, have a bit of them, but don't show them too much. Show that you're someone dependable and that you won't crack under pressure.

... and that you want the job, of course. That's an obvious one, but I don't know how else to interpret the Lovers. May also be the entire ''be honest to yourself and to the company you intend to work for, so that there's no bullshit and everything's clear between you two.''

So, I think that's that really. Everything summed up. I have a feeling you'll get the job anyway, so erh. Still, doesn't stop you from trying!

---

Also, also, past >>17814292 if I do more reads, I won't do any more generals because I am not going to bother interpreting something that's a bit too general. It's too vague and I can't interpret the cards properly and their possible advice.
>>
>>17814289
Cheers bro. Makes sense i guess. Life is boring as fuck without a job. All i need is money coming in and 14 hour shifts 7x a week and I'm happy.
>>
File: cthulhu_by_dogmeatsausage.jpg (233KB, 1032x1566px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu_by_dogmeatsausage.jpg
233KB, 1032x1566px
>>17814289
Oh, I just realized. That one tidbit with the Eight of Disks is supposed to go to >>17814239. My bad, my bad...

>>17814278
Five of Disks, on the side Nine of Swords with XIV - Art. Advice card would be XIX - The Sun, and the warning card would be of all the things, Six of Disks. The eventuality card, something a bit more for the future, is the Eight of Wands.

It seems that you're seemingly worried about things that may be happening around you, feeling like there's just something a bit out of hand, perhaps having it all plague your mind, but still maintaining a balance or at least going through the process of eliminating what may be bothering you. Finding a balance in an unstable chemical concoction, so to speak.
Seems like you just need to remain optimistic and full of energy, not worrying too much about things, and not taking anything for granted, I suppose. Just know that if something is happening, you clearly have the energy and capability to get through, it may just take some small adjustments. Keep going forward and don't get too hung up on anything that may not work out or get too caught up in something that worked out for you.

Good luck.

>>17814345
Yeah, can't blame you. As someone said here, make job hunting your current job. That, or find a hobby to work with or mess about with in the meantime. At least it'll keep your mind busy and not let you get too wracked over by the thoughts. I mean hell, what do you think I'm doing here? :^)

Really though, I hope you'll find a job or something that will keep you distracted and happy.
>>
File: 583.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
583.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
Doing single playing card readings.

All I need is:
>Name/Alias
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>>
File: 1447266905914.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447266905914.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17814145
T
female

Hello. You gave me a reading months ago (>>17459653 ). I kept in mind your advice but maybe I didn't do it and just did what I thought was best so I've fucked up our relationship now. If you don't mind, could I have another advice on what should I do now (how to make our current relationship better and how I can assist him)?
>>
>>17814356
>>17814292
Cancer
>>
>>17814145

>Paulo
>Male
>The last tarot readings I've got about my occultist path are very positive, but I want to know the degree of that sucess, just minor gainings are positive, but not fullfilling at all. Will I become a great practicioner?

Thanks!
>>
>>17814365
I'm doing you later. Not doing the other querent because they're asking another reader, and they're likely going to do it faster for them. I have some things coming up and that I need to do, but I will be back in a few hours at latest.

Could you do me a favor and find the specific reading in 4plebs archives? That would be really nice to read over and see.

>>17814373
It'll take me a bit to get to you, since I have other things to do. Is that alright with you, hmm? Hell, I may just scry this one for ya.
>>
>>17814292
>>17814372
4 of Spades
Small issues and troubles await you over the ext few months. Not enough to really screw you over but just enough to get you down. Hold tight and keep your head up and you'll get through this period.
>>
>>17814377
Sure, no problem and thank you (I'm about to go too and will be back here 10-12 hours later)

>Could you do me a favor and find the specific reading in 4plebs archives?
I was actually trying to link the archive but I ended up linking the deleted thread. orz
Anyway, here it is: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17458956/#17459653
>>
>>17814356
E
Male
Virgo
Am I going to get together with my crush soon?
>>
>>17814356
Humby
Male 22
Scorpio
Will I run into any trouble with my fucktard uncle?
>>
>>17814395
5 of Spades
It will be awhile before you can even consider getting together with your crush, there are issues you have to deal with first and they most likely come from within. Try some meditation and deep introspection to fix any issues you may have.
>>
>>17814401
8 of Clubs
Yes, you probably will. It seems you're destined for issues with this person so try to handle them as best as possible.
>>
>>17814356
Melissa
Female
Capricorn
How will things go for me in the next coming weeks. I'm at a likelihood of either moving out or staying, so I'm not sure what's going to happen. :/
>>
>>17814407
Ace of Spades
Expect a big uprooting in your life. Not necessarily death, but just extremely bad luck and other issues. Things will just not go right for you for awhile, and that's OK, sometimes we need bad moments in life to balance out the good ones. Y'know, equal but opposite reactions?
>on the flipside
This could also symbolize you moving as the Ace of Spades can symbolize just general change. I wouldn't get my hopes up though, as this card is almost certainly bad mojo.
>>
>>17814356
J
Male
Capricorn
Love
Thank you
>>
>>17814352
>>17814278
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17814422
5 of Diamonds
Seems as if you'll be finding someone new to love soon. Whether that's an old crush that comes back into your life or a new crush entirely remains to be seen. Congratulations!
>>
>>17814429
Thanks!
>>
>>17814435
Gender is F
>>
>>17814356
(Humby)
Thank you for the reading, I appreciate it
>>
File: 437.jpg (118KB, 960x764px) Image search: [Google]
437.jpg
118KB, 960x764px
>>17814435
8 of Clubs
Someone in this relationship is jealous of other people at the moment and is hurting the relationship because of it. Jealousy can be cause by a number of things: Feelings of inadequacy, poverty, and unhealthiness could all be reasons for these feelings. Work on just overall improving your quality of life and you will find your relationship improving.

>>17814436
>>17814443
No problemo.
>>
>>17814445
Thank you so much for the reading.
>>
>>17814356
Hope you're still doing readings!

>Sydney
>Female
>Sagittarius
>Will we end up in a relationship?
>>
>>17814465
10 of Diamonds
Yeah, you will end up in a relationship with this person, not much to speculate on here.
Congratulations.
>>
File: Flaming_cocktails.jpg (881KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Flaming_cocktails.jpg
881KB, 1600x1200px
>3 readings only
>Only Yes/No questions for now
>Alias/Gender/Sign
>Query and gender of the people involved
>Song related to the query or your emotions
>>
>>17814527
Kari
Female
Cancer sun, scorpio moon
Will I find love anytime soon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fyWgjhe_Zg
>>
File: 359.gif (642KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
359.gif
642KB, 500x291px
>>17814527
>Will I find my path in life soon?
>Z
>M
>Taurus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BMZ7wfLyno

Thanks for your time mate, your readings are always great.
>>
>>17814527
Am I in a healthy relationship?
Female
Cancer
Partner is male
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uTIB10eQnA0
>>
>>17814585
Name: Megan
>>
>>17814377

>>17814373 here

Sure, I don't mind! I have another things to do too, I'll be back later. Thanks!
>>
girl from the last thread did that c guy respond to you yet? pls respondk so I know whether or not to follow cheswick advice
>>
>>17814703
Cheswick is pretty good, I find listening to her usually brings me to better places.
>>
>>17814708
how so?
>>
>>17813950
Why don't you like the irc bv?
>>
>>17814809
>how so?
What is there to explain? I follow her advice and I end up in a better place than I was before.
>>
>>17814356
Lin
Female
Will I see my crush today
>>
>>17814863
2 of Hearts
Yeah, most likely. If not your crush you'll be meeting someone else that you adore.
>>
>>17814356
Betty
Female
Libra
What will Brad think of me once he sees me now?
Matt?
>>
>>17814356
Lily
Female
Leo
WHat does my crush thinks of me?
>>
>>17814879
>Brad
8 of Hearts
He'll be pleasantly surprised when he see you.
>Matt
3 of Diamonds
A warning for disputes and/or arguments. Tread carefully around Maytt because things could heat up.

>>17814881
Queen of Hearts
He thinks you're good natured and caring; he thinks very highly of you.
>>
>>17814896
>brad
Fuck yes, thanks.
also Matt has that personality so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>17814881
>>17814896
DO you think we will enter relatoinship this summer? Thank you
>>
>>17813861
readers of /div/, is it okay to use a tarot deck with only the major arcana? I have a really cool Egyptian themed deck, thing is it's only got the major arcana. I realize that without the minor arcana the divination capabilities might be somewhat limited. I guess what I'm asking is, would this deck be okay for just general readings?

sorry if I sound like an idiot or this has been discussed before.
>>
>>17814911
Divination is a tool to channel your inner psychic abilities, it doesn't matter how you do it. Some do it with tea leaves.
>>
>>17814356
Lee
Male
Pisces
Will she actually be the one to take my life in the end?
Also, how am I looking in terms of my financial status?
>>
File: 430.jpg (1MB, 847x1059px) Image search: [Google]
430.jpg
1MB, 847x1059px
>>17814902
Glad you're happy with the situation

>>17814909
2 of Hearts
Yeah, you probably will.

>>17814911
There are no strict guidelines to what cards you have to use, if you want to only use Major Arcana that would be fine.
I'd stick to less specific readings though, try more general questions.

>>17814918
>Will she actually be the one to take my life in the end?
Odd question.
6 of Diamonds
You're more apt to separate than have her kill you. Don't worry about it.
>Also, how am I looking in terms of my financial status?
6 of Spades
Expect small improvements financially. nothing big, but any improvement is good.
>>
>>17814356
>B
>Male
>Aries
> Could I have a general reading?
>>
>>17814902
>>17814948

You're the best. One last question though, there's also this Dylan guy and I'm wondering if I should try contacting him. What will he think of me now?
>>
>>17814958
10 of Diamonds
Expect to start making more money soon, probably a new job or a raise if you currently have one.

>>17814959
>You're the best.
:)
>What will he think of me now?
Queen of Hearts
He'll see you as being more compassionate and kind. Go for it.
>>
>>17814356
sammy
female
leo
what is v going to think of me after i do something?
>>
>>17814356
M
Male
Aries
General reading please
>>
File: 614.jpg (197KB, 960x685px) Image search: [Google]
614.jpg
197KB, 960x685px
>>17814971
2 of Diamonds
A slight change in your relationship, nothing super major. Whatever you did isn't going to change the way V thinks of you by that much.

>>17814974
9 of Hearts.
You lucky devil, your most desired wish comes true. Whatever you REALLY want will be with you soon enough. Congrats.
>>
>>17814356
Mark
M
Leo
What are the chances of us getting back together
>>
>>17814543
>>17814981
>>
>>17814983
3 of Spades
Whoever you're thinking of will probably have a new partner soon enough. I'd let them go man, they're already over you.

>>17814986
Please give him a bit of time, he takes awhile. I'll get you if he isn't back in 2+ hours.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 259x194px
>>17814981
Thanks anon
>>
>>17814948
>Odd Question.
Well yeah. My circumstances are pretty weird.
Thanks nonetheless, dude!

Sorry for sneaking in for another one but what are the chances of me being figuratively "attacked" by other women in the near future?
>>
>>17815013
>My circumstances are pretty weird.
Please share, I'd love to know why you're afraid women are going to kill you.

>what are the chances of me being figuratively "attacked" by other women in the near future?
6 of Clubs
Yeah, you'll probably going to be "attacked" in some form. The 6 of Clubs is the closest you can get to a blatant "Yes".
>>
>>17814356
>lux
>female
>libra
>what will my relationship be like with guy 1? guy 2?
>>
>>17814992
NP

>>17815026
>what will my relationship be like with guy 1?
5 of Clubs
He is/will be a good friend

>guy 2?
10 of Clubs
He is/will be a better friend.
>>
>>17814356
>Annie
>Female
>Leo
>How would you describe my next boyfriend?
>>
>>17812989
I said I'd take a while, and here I am more than 12 hours later.

I had to read this a few times, but I get it now. I confess that I'm kind of crippled without love in my life, and I see you got that from the whole emotional needs thing. I do have a tendency to burn myself out because I usually substitute emotional support with more work. I work...a lot, let's put it that way.

The idea that I can't progress until I have my emotional needs met is troubling, but your assessment of it is accurate. I'm worried.

Thanks and sorry for the delay.
>>
>>17815036
4 of Hearts
He'll come out of left field for you, you should drop whatever your expectations are for your next boyfriend because this guy will meet very little of them.
>>
>>17814356
>kyri
>virgo
>f
>what will be said?
>>
>>17814356
B
Male
Libra
Will I find love soon?
>>
>>17815042
6 of Spades
Not exactly the perfect thing will be said, but something will be said that is still satisfactory.

>>17815049
7 of Diamonds
Start making more money and you'll get a girlfriend, until then it's going to be a steep climb.
>>
Heya anon, ty for taking the time to do these. Interesting method too

>sock
>female
>taurus
>can you give me some insight into where I need to begin in order to get on my soul's path?
>>
>>17813861
Aquarius, F
Will I ever get to see my boyfriend Cameron?
Thank you!!
>>
File: 378.gif (1MB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
378.gif
1MB, 1920x1040px
>>17815058
10 of Hearts
Find what makes you happy and devote your life to it. Sorry if that's cliche, but that's what the card is saying.
>>
>>17815017
Well... It's kind of a long story.
To summarize it, I had this vision where interpreted my best friend taking my life. I told her and we joke about it often, but I was somewhat convinced on my part.

And shit, these next few weeks are going to be interesting. Thanks again, man, especially since this is my first reading off these threads!
>>
>>17815060
6 of Diamonds
Probably not, expect to stay separated. Sorry.
>>
>>17815054
thanks can you tell me their intention?

also how will i feel?
>>
File: 410.gif (981KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
410.gif
981KB, 500x475px
>>17815064
Just stay careful dude, don't need to be dying now.

Good luck.
>>
>>17815065
That's fine. Thanks, I appreciate it
>>
>>17814356
A
Male
Virgo
Love reading/advice
>>
>>17815036
>>17815041
This is very strange because I don't usually tune into these readings at all. But Im going to back up Grape Salads reading here, especially about him being outside your normal expectations.

This is not someone you usually would go after, half of the joy in the relationship is the surprise and joy it brings you, you're going to find out things about yourself you never knew from them.

Theres a strong feeling here for me.
Are you in school or training at the moment?
If so, look there.
>>
File: desolation_by_narandel-d4rw8dl.jpg (632KB, 1200x583px) Image search: [Google]
desolation_by_narandel-d4rw8dl.jpg
632KB, 1200x583px
>>17814365
Princess of Swords, supported by the Knight of Wands and XVI - The Tower. Underneath Seven of Disks. Warning card would be XI - Lust. The eventuality is Prince of Disks.

Fairly interesting spread, truth be told. I'm still heavily amused by the fact that the advice spread has the underlying force as Seven of Disks; a card that suggests patience and waiting instead of taking up on any sort of opportunities, and even then, they would go to smithereens if you would follow though with them.
It seems that you need to approach this very, very carefully, thinking up of some kind of an idea by yourself, being a bit more creative, but not doing anything much at the same time. Just planning things out very carefully, making certain that you won't rush out to do something and end up messing things up. The Tower makes me wonder if you're required to shake things up on your end, perhaps getting rid of a certain idea or a mindset?
It's warning you not to get too down about this or lose hope or anything of the kind, you simply seem to need to contain it and have a better grasp on it, since this is a time where you need to put more of your will and strength into your mind and think up of things instead of rushing out to do them. That, and Seven of Disks is a card where it almost immediately suggests to not do anything much.
The eventuality promises a slow and steady movement forward, breaking through whatever obstacle you may have in mind, in this case the problems and struggles you may have with this relationship. As to how you could help him? I drew Five of Swords twice. It... almost makes me want to say that you should be supportive of him and show that everything is not as bad as he may seem to think. Or show some clarity that he needs. If I'm not mistaken, his emotions were Seven of Cups, and you likely need to get him out of that if he's still there.

Overall, I hope I summed this up right. Ask me if you need further elaboration. Good luck!
>>
>>17815074
Oh, and yeah, that was me.
>>
>>17815073
>especially about him being outside your normal expectations
I don't know what you mean by expectations, Because I haven't been in Love before But Thanks. Is this look or personality wise? Is there anything you can tell me about his appearance? I'm in school.
>>
>>17814145
M.
Female
which path should I take, in regards of some occult practices I've been doing?
>>
File: 386.jpg (131KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
386.jpg
131KB, 1024x1024px
>>17815068
>thanks can you tell me their intention?
10 of Hearts
They want everyone to come out of this happily.

>also how will i feel?
9 of Hearts
Relived, you'll feel as if your wishes have been granted.

>>17815071
Take care and good luck in life.

>>17815072
7 of Clubs
Although your romantic life won't really improve anytime soon you have the perfect chance to further your career. Don't let the lack of romance get you down because you're in a good situation business-wise.

>>17815073
Thank you for giving her further insight, that's very nice of you.
>>
>>17815074
can you explain how you do your spreads? what is the underneath and the left and the right mean?
>>
>>17815073
sèvis are you doing readings my friend? if so, can you tell me what "p" wants to talk to me about? i'm wary.
>>
>>17815080
>I don't know what you mean by expectations
Everyone has expectations for love; everyone has an ideal partner in their head. I'd assume you do too.
>>
>>17814145
>Ishabee
>female
>why am I having nightmares every night? It's been common for me to have them off and on over the years. Extremely vivid ones, where I can feel every sensation and they're often post apocalyptic.
>>
File: 3918249808_eff7b96f94_o_s.jpg (127KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
3918249808_eff7b96f94_o_s.jpg
127KB, 670x446px
My apologies for the late reply, I had some last minute assignment that took me hours to fulfil

>>17814543
>Will I find love anytime soon?
I'm afraid not, in the environment you're looking for you might settle for some friends but not all of them are trustworthy. Someone may try take advantage of you, be cautious.

>>17814560
>>Will I find my path in life soon?
Interesting, you ask for the path and the road card shows up, it is indeed a big yes, yet not an easy one, expect some trials but ultimately you'll succeed.

You're welcome, I try to be as direct as possible yet I'm still learning. Btw good taste in music ^^

>>17814585
>Am I in a healthy relationship?
That's an intimate question I'm not sure how to answer it simply, I believe you should evaluate it better.

What I see here there's romance, passion and a sexual attraction on a side but... also something being lost, taken away from you, draining and tiring, specially physically...
>>
>>17815124
I would like to be with someone who I find attractive at least. Can you ask your deck if they are?
>>
>>17815143
>C2H6O
Having fun?
>>
File: BzAs9VFIcAASZ04.jpg (41KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
BzAs9VFIcAASZ04.jpg
41KB, 600x484px
>>17815152
Always, never wasted
>>
File: 452.jpg (241KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
452.jpg
241KB, 1280x960px
>>17815136
Ace of Diamonds
Change will be occurring in your life soon and it will most likely be bad. Dreams are often prophetic, even for normal people. I'd wager you're having post-apocalyptic nightmares to prepare you for this upcoming change.

>>17815143
>Interesting, you ask for the path and the road card shows up, it is indeed a big yes, yet not an easy one, expect some trials but ultimately you'll succeed.
Fantastic, I don't mind a bit of trial.

>You're welcome, I try to be as direct as possible yet I'm still learning.
Your readings are fantastic, keep up the good work!

>Btw good taste in music ^^
Thanks man!
>>
>>17813861
Anyone there?
Naomi
Female
Gemini Sun, Aquarius Moon
Having a hard time in my relationship because of my neuroticism.
I need some advice, I feel lost. How do I begin to heal?
I feel like I'm drowning in fear and I'm the only one holding myself back.
How do I stop myself from being my biggest enemy?
>>
>>17814815
Answering this would defeat the purpose of "not stating it publicly." I understand that you'd likely get a skewed and biased version of things, but have at it; I don't care.

>>17814911
Not a problem. You can read just fine with just major, but it requires a little more intuition on your part in order to construct the story because it's less nuanced. It is, however, perfectly viable.

>>17815173
Something tells me I should hear your voice. Care to post it?
>>
File: IMAG0007.jpg (451KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0007.jpg
451KB, 1836x3264px
Hey x what do I do about the jamming pic related .

Sadge
F
>>
>>17815182
I'm at work right now :( I could try to upload something from my phone.
Is there anything specific you'd like to hear?
Or any information you'd like to know if i'm not able to upload?
>>
>>17815172
What kind of bad, and is there anything I can do to stop it?
>>
>>17815190
Also reading for Jack white rares.
>>
>>17815082
Thanks.
>>
File: 4-u.jpg (37KB, 454x700px) Image search: [Google]
4-u.jpg
37KB, 454x700px
>>17815173
Joker
You will lose sight of yourself for awhile, things will start feeling disconnected and your mind will wander. This is the process of healing that we all go through, when our minds forget themselves to learn if they're really there. Expect to come out of this feeling as if you know yourself better. You should use this betterment to correct your relationship and the confusion that you're feeling towards it now.

(Sorry if this is a weird reading, the Joker card is the card of spiritual intuition. I am supposed to write what I feel is going to happen.)
>Conventional reading
8 of Diamonds
You need to change your approach in life to help your neuroticism. Set schedules and boundaries to get yourself back on track.

>>17815190
10 of Clubs
Go and get help, this is the card of doing good business with others. Go and pay someone to fix it.

Sorry.

>>17815204
9 of Diamonds
Sudden loss of funds and money, probably being fired or paying bills.

>>17815208
Is this good?

>>17815213
No problem pal.
>>
>>17815082
Hi, would be nice if you could do a reading for me.
Edgar, Male, Aquarius. Will I find something that I love to do in life and can devote all my time to it? Maybe an interesting job.
>>
>>17815208
Can you tell me what my next boyfriend looks like?
>>
>>17815215
I think I'm just wandering where to start with my healing.
I numbed my heart, yet I'm still using it to make decisions for me (terrible).
Maybe it's best if I heal my heart with logical reasoning and put my focus on what I'm thinking rather than how I'm feeling.
Then eventually I'll understand how I'm feeling and why rather than just reacting and acting from my feelings.
Is the only way to get over my pain, is to confront it?
>>
File: nnbmg.jpg (39KB, 391x480px) Image search: [Google]
nnbmg.jpg
39KB, 391x480px
>>17815215
Thanks.

I see a your magic almost like a young child... I like your aura but you need to attach part of your soul to a object or charge a object with your power.
It will help you from being tired.

Lots of gold and purple. A lot around the ears... Are You clare audient?

A couple guides want to get in touch with you. A high priest of a castle looks like a English one.
And a really relaxed shaman from a outlying island near bali.
You knew them in the past they were buddies.

I think you should watch your chest I see a infection coming on. I feel your arms are a little weak.

There is a real need for a partnership between you and someone close. Try and ask them for help.

I think coins from England would help as a power source while you do readings grape try and exchange some money for a few.

See a movie you were watching can't recognize it.
I saw you getting into photography and b&w movies in a little while.
Hey can you order a pizza soon looks like your c vitimens need a boost.

I also was told that your dreams will mean a little more as you ask your guides for help. And have you been seeing a lot of yellow lately? Follow the yellow trails and then tell me where they end up.

I see a lot of stress coming down on the 24th watch out.

No change finance wise.
>>
File: jack-white.gif (133KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white.gif
133KB, 600x400px
>>17815258
Logical reasoning???
Numbed my heart???

Your not a robot find someone else who isn't a douchebag.
I mean isn't everyday
>a great day to start again
>it's a great day for a white wedding op.

Find someone else like a dancer or coffee house girl.
>>
>>17815225
Yeah
Somewhat dadfat
nice face
short hair.
Blonde I think.
Hazel eyes
Not very much money.
Likes animals.
Likes kids.
Wants stability.
>>
>>17815215
What's the two of clubs ? The wands or coins
>>
File: jackwhite.png (333KB, 443x379px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite.png
333KB, 443x379px
>>17815270
I just mean I act completely irrational and let my emotions control me (even tho I've lost sight of them and can't tell what I'm feeling unless it's very intense)
I just need to get in touch with my spirit or something
I've let myself become too trapped in my own head
>>
>>17815208
Who would be a better partner t, b or v and why? Whixh should i pursue
>>
>>17815279
Thanks cheswick, did you get a name?
>>
File: a7cf4bc7-468x312.jpg (22KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
a7cf4bc7-468x312.jpg
22KB, 468x312px
>>17815287
Hey Cheswick
do I have occult abilities and what does my aura look like?
>>
File: large.jpg (49KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
49KB, 500x559px
>>17815208
What does he want to tell me?
>>
File: 407.jpg (136KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
407.jpg
136KB, 704x704px
>>17815260
>I see a your magic almost like a young child... I like your aura but you need to attach part of your soul to a object or charge a object with your power.
Got it, I have just the object in mind. (13 pool ball I've kept with me for a couple years.)

>It will help you from being tired.
I hope so.

>Lots of gold and purple. A lot around the ears... Are You clare audient?
Maybe, I've received thoughts in my head several times during deep meditation. I've always wanted to take it further but have never tried. What's the best way to do this?

>A couple guides want to get in touch with you. A high priest of a castle looks like a English one.
>And a really relaxed shaman from a outlying island near bali.
Got it. What's the best way to contact my guides, I've always want to but I've never truly tried?

>You knew them in the past they were buddies.

>I think you should watch your chest I see a infection coming on.
I'll watch out, I try to stay healthy so that could be bad.

>I feel your arms are a little weak.
I'm tired, I worked them out 2 days ago and I'm still sore. Good one!

>There is a real need for a partnership between you and someone close. Try and ask them for help.
Got it.

>I think coins from England would help as a power source while you do readings grape try and exchange some money for a few.
Sweet, got it. There has to be an English coin somewhere in my families wide arrange of heirlooms.

>See a movie you were watching can't recognize it.
Been watching a lot of Lost recently, every episode is pretty movie-like so that was probably it.

>I saw you getting into photography and b&w movies in a little while.
Heh, funny you mention that. I've been meaning to get into ghost photography recently, just need to find a camera that I've lost. I'll post some if I get anything good.
>b&w movies
Very possible, I've been meaning to get into more avant-garde movies recently.

(1/2)
>>
File: 409.png (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
409.png
110KB, 1920x1080px
>Hey can you order a pizza soon looks like your c vitimens need a boost.
Thanks for telling me that! It's the only vitamin I don't take ever morning. Got it!

>I also was told that your dreams will mean a little more as you ask your guides for help.
Fantastic, my dreams have been very forgetful recently.

>And have you been seeing a lot of yellow lately? Follow the yellow trails and then tell me where they end up.
I'm not really certain what you're talking about here but I'll go through my day-to-day life and see if anything yellow sticks out. You've been right on everything else so I don't doubt that you're right here.

>I see a lot of stress coming down on the 24th watch out.
Could be any number of things, I'll keep my head up.

>No change finance wise.
Good, thanks.

>>17815258
7 of Clubs
Yes, you have to confront it. If you do you will see success.

>>17815287
Sorry but I don't understand?
>>
File: Jack-White-recording-booth-770.jpg (113KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-recording-booth-770.jpg
113KB, 770x433px
Will things gonna get better ? What can I do to get luck on my side ?
>>
File: 960[1].jpg (113KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960[1].jpg
113KB, 960x540px
>>17815208
do I have occult abilities? i feel in touch with nature for some reason
>>
>>17813861
Ray
Male
Cancer moon

I feel at a loss on what to do with my life. For one i don't want to stay where i am. It is home for me but for the past few years i've been traveling so much. Also there is a girl. We are what you would call friends with benifits but i like her more than that but i'm not sure if i should pursue this or leave it be.

Any help would be great. Thank you.
>>
>>17814356
Jan
Male
Leo
Will I find happiness and meaning?
>>
>>17815291
I think you need to write poetry to better feel yourself not go into robot mode.

Poems are great.

Who told you feelings were rational anyway?
>>17815296
I think you should try and watch for v.
Look after t as a brother.
As for b friends with benefits is fine
>>17815298
Colin or Cole... Something with a c
>>17815316
So the playing cards style is different then. Mmm ok!! Just wondering what they would corolate too.

As for yellow and the coin I think will help for astral travel
The yellow is anything that sticks out like a yellow car or something yellow on a game like fallout.

Then meditate and zone out and ask your guide buddies.
>17815320
Look into qi gong. And usually carrying a opal around in your pocket is enough to change luck.
>>17815321
Put a bowl of water in your room for a week and try and meditate into the water.
I feel the water has a pull on you spiritually. If you want put a mirror in the dish.
Try asking spirit questions into a water bottle then freezing it for answers.
>>
File: jack__oPt.jpg (15KB, 410x282px) Image search: [Google]
jack__oPt.jpg
15KB, 410x282px
>>17815208
Can I get some love advise? I try so damn hard, but I keep getting let down.
>>
File: jkfs.jpg (43KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
jkfs.jpg
43KB, 500x283px
>>17815279
Could you also tell me what my next partner looks like?
>>
>>17815296
>>17815296
>>17815360
That's good to hear, thanx, dunno if v is still in relationship . Is t not into me ? I thought I was given signals ?
>>
File: tumblr_mtwm8tg6e51s12z2zo1_500.png (532KB, 494x630px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtwm8tg6e51s12z2zo1_500.png
532KB, 494x630px
>>17815301
>>17815360
you skipped me Cheswick :(
>>
>>17815320
>>17815360
Please ?
>>
File: 419.jpg (687KB, 2048x1357px) Image search: [Google]
419.jpg
687KB, 2048x1357px
>>17815342
Ace of Spades
Go for a massive shift, change your life around entirely. This card is telling you to let go of your current life and to travel abundantly. Go and live in a foreign country for awhile.

>>17815347
6 of Diamonds
Your going to have a turbulent life for awhile, everything is going to be bad, but that's not necessarily terrible. One can still learn to have fun during gloomy and dark days.

>>17815360
>Just wondering what they would correlate too.
Hearts are Water
Diamonds are Earth
Spades are Air
Clubs are Fire.
They can be correlated to Tarot through that.

>As for yellow and the coin I think will help for astral travel
The yellow is anything that sticks out like a yellow car or something yellow on a game like fallout.
Got it, will report back if it is something interesting.
>>
>>17815377
Have you tried double luck oil in your shoes?

Try being less weird. And going for it right away.
Try stalk and walk until you know enough about someone to talk relaxed mode.

Tell me more about your dad and I see a car breaking down....

There is a huge possibility that if you change your mind a little you'll be able to cope better with rejection.
You need to learn patience.
>>17815378
There not very good for you. Can you find the next partner at a buffet instead.
>>17815379
You missed out because your focused on v it's OK live and learn.
I'm getting a victoria.... Do you know her?
>>17815388
Hey dubs

I feel you watching CNN later. Then looking at memes.
Your hands are gold anon... I feel if you go trip on a board you would have a better time.
I see some game you need to play and haven't in a while looks almost like Zelda or bloodborne

Could you watch some videos later to recharge on youtube of whatever you want.
>>
>>17815208
Chesu, is there any romance this summer
>>
File: 549.jpg (79KB, 836x1024px) Image search: [Google]
549.jpg
79KB, 836x1024px
I'm dipping out for awhile guys, I might not be back tonight.

If so, good night to you all and take care.
>>
File: jack.jpg (91KB, 619x399px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
91KB, 619x399px
>>17815208
what will the love of my life look like?
>>
>>17815172
>Your readings are fantastic, keep up the good work!
You're doing a better job, I've got a lot to learn yet, but thank you very much.
>>
File: jackwhiterar.png (345KB, 434x440px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhiterar.png
345KB, 434x440px
>>17815360
i know, you're right. It's some kind of defense mechanism.
And I know feelings don't always have to be rational but I don't want to act irrationally and be controlled by my emotions!
Could I get an energy reading? Or just some insight. :)
>>
File: LLGJW[1].jpg (29KB, 397x362px) Image search: [Google]
LLGJW[1].jpg
29KB, 397x362px
>>17815208
was I imagining shit or did my science professor last semester had a thing for me?

also do you see anything happening with me and my eceleb crush or someone of the same status or is it a dream?
>>
>>17815424
umm what does that have to do with the question i asked?
>>
>>17815422
So travel again?
>>
>>17815080
I cant without looking deeper into it, and not doing readings at the moment, but basically what Im saying is: "whatever you're looking for, it's not him" meaning he is going to surprise you because its not usually what youd be attracted to or pursue, its going to be a surprise to you.

>>17815090
Im not at the moment, but my gut instinct tells me its nothing you need to be worried about. It might be bad news but I dont think its as bad as youre making it.

with tht Ill be gone for awhile, I may do some readings later on this evening.
>>
>>17815208
can you tell me my crushs thoughts on me please? thank you!!
>>
>>17815424
hey Cheswick this is the anon that you told that they should text the person they like, he never texted back :(
>>
>>17815461
what'd you say in the message? did ches say he would respond?
>>
>>17815469
yeah she encouraged me to text him, I told him that I missed him and that I want him to be back in my life again.
>>
File: Sad_Jack_White.jpg.jpg (27KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Jack_White.jpg.jpg
27KB, 590x421px
>>17815424
Am i finding my next partner at a buffet or there will be no next one at all?
How sad
Thanks
>>
File: 1465762128341.jpg (25KB, 510x288px) Image search: [Google]
1465762128341.jpg
25KB, 510x288px
>>17815443
No the professor was into you.... Why didn't you presue like I told you...

I wish you would try and get him to go out with you for coffee at least keep the ex as a friend.
>>17815444
Lots you need to replenish your soul first before you attack your major issues.
>>17815440
I see a lot of stress and anxiety right in the aura....
Red and green like Christmas lol.

There are silver slits all over your aura... Like a guide is trying to tap into your pain.
Lessen it for you.

I'm going to try a attunement to help you.

It's cute cause it's a former lover that loves you still helping you.
>>
File: Weird-Al-Jack-White-coffee[1].jpg (244KB, 565x480px) Image search: [Google]
Weird-Al-Jack-White-coffee[1].jpg
244KB, 565x480px
>>17815208

Is Vincent interested in being friends now? And Is Matt bad news to get in contact with?

>>17815503

Why would you want to meet your next partner at a buffet? is it the golden corral?
>>
>>17815461
>>17815493
I'm not a reader or anything but I sent a similar text in the past with no response until about 2 weeks later. The girl needed time to think and accept it, so maybe your guy needs the same? Be patient because a response someone thinks about is more meaningful than an instant response
>>
>>17815510
Thank you Cheswick. I really do love your readings.
Also, I've never really had any former lovers that eve cared for me.
Could it just be the one I'm with now?
>>
>>17815461
He hasn't seen it yet can you call him up.
Talk to him live.
>17815503
No there will be one but there a jerk.
>>17815458
I see them on there phone looking at twitter then playing a YouTube video of Drake.
Hasn't thought much about you today...
Will eat some oranges later while relaxing in there room.

Have you approached yet?

>he who waits is lost
>>
>>17815510
>No the professor was into you.... Why didn't you presue like I told you...
he has a wife, im not a homewrecker or interested in him. it just weirded me out.

>I wish you would try and get him to go out with you for coffee at least keep the ex as a friend.
are you talking about my e-celeb crush?
>>
File: JackClean.jpg (146KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
JackClean.jpg
146KB, 630x354px
>>17815208
Is there anyone interested in me and will my excessive studying pay off
>>
>>17815528
is this person i know going to hurt me? I'm quite afraid for my well being..
>>
>>17815527
I think it's past life lover. Has a lot of requited love for you.
>17815516
Yeah Vincent has chilled out.
Matt... I mean it gets really serious really fast. But crashes and burns better off not feeling it.

Who's Victoria....
>>
I'll do a few readings.

>Gender
>Age
>Mood
>Query
>Provide link to music
>>
>>17815528
>I see them on there phone looking at twitter then playing a YouTube video of Drake.
ya, sounds like him.

>Have you approached yet?
i've flirted with him, but i dont think he likes me back. do u think he likes me?
>>
>>17815529
Yeah.
And what's wrong with being a mistress.
>>17815541
The studying will pay off but I see you getting really run down.
I mean I like your inside personality. So I'm interested does that count.
>>17815543
I think you need to stop...
Then you need to leave the situation totally.
Move away anon.
>>
>>17815567
Is there any hope for us left...?
>>
>>17815567
Aw thanks :3
>>
>>17815559
He's a little absent minded... Need to be upfront and put your hand on his dick.
>>
>>17815545
lel Is he still mad over graduation or would it be something else? His ex-gf went lesbo on him so i think he's scarred.
>>
>>17815569
Nope. Leave totally.
>>17815572
You really need to open up use alcohol if you have to just for the ice breaker...

Ask for a awkward hug. People love a comedian
>>
>>17815208
How do I combine the expected with the desired?
>>
File: tumblr_m8ftk7HCkK1qh415f.gif (782KB, 289x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8ftk7HCkK1qh415f.gif
782KB, 289x281px
>>17815573
Could I get an energy reading? The others ones you did were interesting.
>>
>>17815591
How come...?
>>
File: Jack-White-Tigers[1].jpg (67KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-Tigers[1].jpg
67KB, 630x420px
>>17815573
Is my next lover going to be good? Dom or sub?
>>
>>17815587
Doesn't mean you will. Your a different person. He knows this
He is wanting a new relationship and he's grown up now.
Question is have you grown out of your phase yet?
>>
>>17815591
Lol while Alcohol does help me I haven't been to any parties lately. That will most likely change in the coming months but lately I have just been hanging with familiar people which has got to change as some of these familiar people I never really fit in with.
>>
>>17815549
Male
Meh, could be better
Love reading, maybe something regarding this crush of mine, let's call her 'N'
>>
>>17815612
Yeah I'm different, I used to be the fat ugly duck now I'm not. Is that why it would get heated? He'd show interest and I would reject?
>>
>>17813999
>>17814508
>>
>>17815549
Male
Moody
Are my feelings getting through to her? When will she trust me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL_KyJpRuKU
>>
>>17815624
>>17815549
forgot the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MR9OH6BjOo
enjoy
>>
>>17815624
I don't get too far without indications that you should go after her (VIII of Wands/IX of Cups, Strength). Looks like it'll turn out well.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>17815610
You need to take a ad out for them. You'll get a good one promise.
>>17815593
By not daydreaming problems away and pretending your more then you are again.

Is it possible you can get a fountain in your house. Or something of actual spiritual value.
>>17815595
You mean like aura? Or inside your body...

Why doesn't anyone ever ask for pet readings anymore :(

Auras bright blue... So your really a online kind of person at least today anyway.
I see mouth trouble shortly and you need to rub out your legs I see different blood pressure then usual....

I see tiny drops on your aura of green... Are you thinking of a crush.

Damn that's a nice rare Jack.

Eyes are burning gold almost like wolf... That's really cool. Post them.
>>
>>17815549
Female
Depressed
What's going to happen to me? can I get a general reading, I've been feeling extremely sad I just don't want to hurt myself anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWaZ9yg_LQ4
>>
File: WhiteStripes1[1].jpg (321KB, 1216x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteStripes1[1].jpg
321KB, 1216x1600px
>>17815424
What does my crush think of me?
>>
>>17815549
Male
Tired
Will I meet someone who I will eventually call a lover this year?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJncg94GypA
>>
File: 101983718.jpg (93KB, 594x592px) Image search: [Google]
101983718.jpg
93KB, 594x592px
>>17815627
Yeah... See it just doesn't end well.
>>17815614
Aww parties are fun :( don't keep lying for someone's benefit tell them you feel left out and if they don't try and include you move on. Don't stay around fags.
>>
>>17815651
>>17815595
kek. Yeah, that's all pretty true, I must say. Embarrassingly.

Eh, I think the eyes thing is just me thinking too much about phenomenology. I just have boring brownies.
>>
>>17815667
Yeah you got that right. Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>17815649
That's the wish card... He gets another card pick.
>>17815659
I see them actually talking about you... But to themselves as a secondary thought.... It's almost as she's padme in the second star wars movie and has obligations that don't let her be with you...

But if they could they wouldn't hesitate to get with you.
>>
>>17815629
I think it is, but she needs time. It's something that has to happen on her end.
>>
>>17815679
No there actually the best for aura work... They can't hide as many lies from us.
>>
>>17815567
I don't want to ruin someone's relationship. Eceleb crush is in a relationship now but I'm hoping it'll be over by the next time I see him irl. If I flirt with him will things go somewhere? I'm also too short next to him so that might be a problem.
>>
>>17815687
Yeah, I did it kind of weird. The VIII of Wands Rx/IX of Cups, and Strength were two different draws.
>>
>>17815697
There were other cards btw, but sometimes I question if their meaning is more private to me, so I don't reveal them so as not to confuse.
>>
File: 200x200-CCE05012016_2.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200x200-CCE05012016_2.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>17815694
How do you see things progressing with my crush t?
>>
>>17815658
It's strange. I'm not getting anywhere with you. I have to take a short break.
>>
>>17815549
Female
Okay
Summer love reading
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rIdfhROd7L8
>>
>>17815697
But the nine of cups is the wish card as him what his wish is and draw another card on that wish..
>>17815695
Why are you so fearful in relationships..
Why wait call him up ffs.
Life's for living not dreaming the perfect one.
>>17815706
You need to find the meaning for you so as to better help them.
>>
>>17815722
Not as good as I hoped you guys are different personalities and I don't know what will happen if you get together.
>>
>>17815746
Thank u. Am I going to get taken advantage of or something?
>>
>>17815753
Just so many fireworks... Like if a sadge got with a pisese or something like it.
>>
File: jz0o1_1280.png (468KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
jz0o1_1280.png
468KB, 620x413px
>>17815741
What do you see in my future?
>>
>>17815763
Isn't fireworks good tho
>>
>>17815687
Thanks, may I also get a pet reading?
>>
Is my relationship looking any better in the future? I feel like we have a bit of a rough patch.
>>
>>17815763
When is the next time well see eachother?
>>
File: its jack.jpg (58KB, 730x1038px) Image search: [Google]
its jack.jpg
58KB, 730x1038px
>>17815741
ey ches, will my drawings ever take me anywhere career-wise? i'm feeling slightly discouraged about it.
>>
>>17815193
30 to 40 seconds minimum (more is better, of course) of freely spoken (nothing prepared or recited) conversational (like you're talking to someone) speech

I can wait.

>>17815751
Wut? Well, I'm guessing you have my email, if you want to send your voice.
>>
>>17814508
>>17815628
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jaab2LVgGT
>>
>>17816056
That makes my 900th post containing a vocaroo.com link!

Thank you SO MUCH everyone! <3

1,000 here we come! :D
>>
File: EricAndre_FireDog.jpg (119KB, 632x421px) Image search: [Google]
EricAndre_FireDog.jpg
119KB, 632x421px
>>17815763

Hey Ches. How will the trip saturday go, and will it affect things with third parties?

I should ask something more...meaningful but I'm drawing a blank atm.
>>
>>17816067
>>17815763

Ah sorry, not the pic I was going for
>>
>>17816062
bv what do you think of Mr.sylvia brown over here >>17815867
>>
>>17813318
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kkgnL9VVF0

>>>17812225
>Angel
>Male
>20
>Sagittarius
>Can I get a tarot read?
>United States

>And I wanted to ask, what does my financial situation look for the next five years? Most importantly for this year..
>>
>>17813999
If it's possible, could I get a reading too?

Z
Cancer
My SO and I are on a rough patch and I don't know how it's going to end or what to do. Thank you so much.
>>
File: P-10C_3.jpg (54KB, 433x600px) Image search: [Google]
P-10C_3.jpg
54KB, 433x600px
Anyone want to do me a solid and read on whether or not this will work the way I want it to?
>>
>>17816138
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fklLhqt9NZ
>>
>>17816187

Why'd you have to scribble on that?
>>
>>17816187
Exchange?
>>
File: P-10C_2.jpg (49KB, 433x600px) Image search: [Google]
P-10C_2.jpg
49KB, 433x600px
This is the other one I'm considering

>>17816200
I think you missed the point

>>17816206
Sure. What's your query?
>>
File: jack8.jpg (19KB, 460x331px) Image search: [Google]
jack8.jpg
19KB, 460x331px
>>17816067
Spooky
I see trouble do you have to go this weekend?
Why not play dark souls....
It actually feels like a welcome to dark souls achievement (the weekend edition)
>>17815817
Need to put yourself everywhere have you tried da?
What about drawing in public.
>>17815773
Sure if your mature enough to handle them.
>17815771
See you looking into space and the nazi programs in Antarctica. Later.
I feel you should also look into the secret society stuff a lot more.
See a movie you'll have to buy soon.
And cook some spaghetti tommoro. Or get some.
Aura looks dark blue. Are you talking online ATM while browsing?
I see a online ldr if you want it...
>>
>>17816187
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FFNowjDWzF
>>
>>17816221

Heh, what sort of trouble? And what's wrong with Six Flags over Dark Souls?
>>
File: images[1].jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>17816221
Is anything going to happen with me and the crush soon?
>>
>>17816251
So it's like Canada wonderland right?

Why would you go outside when you could play dark souls?

I keep hearing birds...
>>
>>17816217
White: Knight of Wands, 2 of Swords, The Fool
Red: QoW reversed, Empress, 9 of Pentacles

Lots of feminine energy involved in the Red path. My intuition, just from glancing at the pictures, also tells me the red path will be more beneficial in the long term for you emotionally. The white path will have a nice kickstart, but you will be faced with a choice that will inflict you with indecision and stagnancy for a period of time. I have a gut feeling this is more like a starting over kind of beginning than a happy one. Ultimately, a new beginning will result for you. Red path might be a little demanding at first, but you will feel warmth and be nurtured by it or whatever it entails. You'll end up profiting greatly, walking away like a champion and impressing all the onlookers with whatever fruits.

As for my question, I want to know my future with this person I am interested in, if there is a future.
>>
>>17816266

Mmhmm. Never been to Canada but very similar I'd imagine.

Well there are things I can do outside that I can't do playing Dark Souls. Plus, do I really want to buy a controller just for that? Cuz it's not as fun on keyboard.
>>
>>17816221
can i have a reading for the next few weeks? thanks
>>
>>17816225
Interesting, thanks

>>17816277
Nice, looks like I'll go with the red one.

As for your query:
Temperance (r), 8 of Pentacles (r), the Emperor

Looks like there will be some issues of power at play, and you won't like it. There is a lot of frustration and imbalance here, and one or both of you would likely go slightly crazy in the pursuit. I think one of you will make efforts that aren't really met equally, and I get the sense that the other will not really match those efforts. The part that is making the efforts will become frustrated and, depending on external factors, either become extremely cold or lose their shit and start screaming.

Meh, I've been in worse relationships.
>>
>>17816284

Canada's Wonderland is a complete fail compared to the Six Flags parks. And the prices are all overly jacked to shit. My friends and I once got food poisoning from the Pizza Pizza there.
>>
>>17816297
You're very welcome! Have a good one! :)
>>
>>17816192
Thank you so much for the insight. You gave me a perspective and you really helped. I'll take the advice and the reading to think it over. Thanks again man. Good vibes to you too. All the best wishes to you and your life.
>>
>>17816300

Is that supposed to be like Little Caesars? You gotta love the brand names that come out of these socialist paradises.

On the other hand I'm sure they don't charge out the ass for the Superman ride just because of the name. I mean all it does is lift you up then drop you, there's tons of rides that do that.
>>
>>17816297
eh so he's not interested?
>>
>>17813410
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ikIKSQWmN5

>>>17812225
>Hey guys, long time no post here I would say. >Although Im not known here. hehe

>Can I have a general and a love reading? TIA :)

>Male
>20
>Taurus
>Year of the Rat
>5'2 height babyface light body build
>Asian
>>
>>17816300
lel my insecure ex used to brag about how that park was better than six flags, is it really shit?
>>
>>17816315
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found the reading insightful and helpful! Yes, thinking it over sounds like a good plan! Again, you're very welcome! Thanks for the good vibes and wishes! :) Takes care!
>>
Why am I watching a pigeon argue with Mike Tyson's agent? He tricks Deezy into walking into an old murder scene just cuz he doesn't want to deal with him
>>
>>17816335
I love that show! :D
>>
File: Jack_White[1].jpg (168KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_White[1].jpg
168KB, 500x405px
>>17816221
chesswick you told me yesterday that the birds were giving me signs what is it a sign of?
>>
>>17816344

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birds_(film)

this, probably
>>
>>17816344
>>17816355
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birdemic:_Shock_and_Terror
>>
>>17816355

All the birds look like one really crappy photoshop job, but my dad wouldn't shut up about how much better the special effects were back then compared to fake "CG shit"
>>
Not to derail the thread further, but is Annabelle worth watching? Can a doll really get that creepy?
>>
>>17816412

it might not be the best, but it's fun if you like haunted doll movies or want to waste an hour or two.
>>
>>17816412
Dark skies was really legitimately frieghtning.
About alien abduction.
>>
File: d4783_84_jackwhitesexy_DC.jpg (45KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
d4783_84_jackwhitesexy_DC.jpg
45KB, 196x196px
>>17816344
Your supposed to follow the birds.
What kind have you seen today
>>17816284
Being outside.... Le meme
>>17816296
See a lot working for you but I feel a woman is going to derail your progress.
I see gems around you. And who owns the fish tank.... They want some real plants.
Something about Columbia.... Might be a street or a university.... Watch for the name.

I see something isn't working as best it can in your kidneys try some cranberry or get a test
>>
>>17816422

Wouldn't hurt to watch, I guess. Don't want to waste research.

>>17816430

Aliens are more my niche. What's the one where the guy keeps being stalked by aliens until they discover he has ESP?

Why are alien sightings always at night and not when it's sunny?
>>
>>17816463
Because you need to open your eye gate there are a lot of alien ghosts misidentified as digimons.
Talked to a nice reptile one the other day.
David ick obviously doesn't know how to network.

Night vision goggles help to see them in the sky at night. I saw them on YouTube.
>>
>>17816455
>See a lot working for you but I feel a woman is going to derail your progress.
what? pls no. what is she going to do?
>>
>>17816455
i odnt know the names but they are often brown and small and fly away after i see them. sometimes doves i think sometimes smaller?
>>
>>17816501
Because the doves mean you need to meditate on your guides
The brown ones mean you need to open your heart fully to a new relationship.
>>
>>17813594
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mzvNhWRbg9

>>>17812225
>**Even if you don't believe it, you are exactly where you ought to be. You are perfect and the universe experiences itself through you.
>>*Nick
>>*Male
>>*25
>>*Libra
>>*Loving of my friends, overly sensitive to the perceived opinions/impressions of me (particularly of my family members), analytical of art, drink often, in process of preparing to move across state for grad school
>>*Pacific Northwest
>>*I-ching
>>*What steps (or one thing in particular) do I need to take right now in order to feel secure/grounded and like "myself" again, as I prepare for the changes in life circumstances?

>Thank you very much.
>>
>>17816501

My votes on sparrow or Finch since those are the most common, maybe?
>>
>>17816523
there is no potential suitors for me right now though i think
>>
>>17816540
had to google i think i saw one or two finches today , they're pretty cute.
usually fat brown doves near my house though
>>
>>17816523
Ayo Chess did you say I'd get messaged by that guy today or on the 21st?
>>
>>17816475

I have some sort of gate open... I'm just not sure which. I crave learning but I don't want to pick up books again just yet.
Was it Icke who compared the reptilians to old cosmic/primal programs that just never stop running? Kind of a corrupting drag but also pushes creation around them to evolve as a side-effect? That sounds too forgiving to come from Ick.
And supposedly there's quite a few alien beings that can't be spotted by normal vision. Hence infrared and x-ray cameras and stuff.

Think there's anything to the Sirius myths? The ancient visitors and guides from the Blue Star and its twin?
>>
>>17816600
I can't remember dude.
>>17816610
Yeah some of its lies and some is true.
There's always people checking us out though.
>>
>>17816703
r u still doing raeding?
>>
File: JackWhite-thumb-300xauto-30476.jpg (21KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
JackWhite-thumb-300xauto-30476.jpg
21KB, 300x400px
>>17816455
Could I ask for a reading? I think I'll be fucked up soon, is it really going to end? How will I take it?
Pls tell me everything will be okay.
>>
>>17816703

I'm sure. There's almost always little traces in the background.

If I can get one more out of you... do you have any suggestions for opening sense gates and chakras?
>>
>>17813775
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uXSdfThxXk

>>>17812225
>Silence the angry man with love. Silence the ill-natured man with kindness. Silence the miser with generosity. Silence the liar with truth.

>Linas
>I'm tall, short brown hair, blue eyes, people say i look muscular.
>19
>Male
>Virgo
>Lithuania

>I can't leave army for another 6 months,
>although I realy want to go... And i have some problems with my legs so they might let me "go".
>The question woud be will i'll be able to leave army sooner?
>Coud you pick reading method whichever you think woud fit my situation?
>>
>>17816864
chiron can you help me out man? im feeling so depressed right now. i made a facebook to reconnect with people from the past and i realized they're all living their lives and I'm embarrassment going to a fucking cc. i dont even think any of them will add me. can i have a wacky scry if any good will come out of this mistake?
>>
>>17816893

Just add them, it's facebook who cares.

Besides, quit defining yourself by your circumstances
>>
>>17816910
but even if i do add them and they accept, its not like we'll reconnect right? i'll just get looked down on.
>>
>>17816864
Are you still doing readings?
>>
>>17816918

anon, you don't know that! you should add them. message them with a "hi". you could probably reconnect very easily. don't compare your own life with theirs, everyone's different
>>
>>17816918

You never know. but you're just robbing yourself with that mindset. If you have things in common it shouldn't be hard to connect in some form.
>>
>>17816893
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10kQ5gYCrpn
>>
>>17816953
>>17816953
>>17816955
my high school was very competitive despite it being public and my friends were mostly asian. they looked down on me for not taking any honors classes and went to the cc im going to now to skip ahead of math classes. i wanted to be able to hang out with them now its summer but does that even happen over facebook? they're probably busy with their own lives to even think of me
>>
>>17816864
Hello Chironymous, I desperately need a reading.
I got attached to someone else's creation, to put it in simply. It's been a way for me to cope with my depression and find myself for a long time, and I was really happy with it, I understood myself and accepted myself more than ever through this.
Here's the deal though, I'm afraid that soon this creation will cease to exist in a very disappointing way. Am I right? How will I cope from now on? I already feel falling back into depression when it isn't even over yet.
(Cecil,Fem,25,Gemini,tall/thin/pale/long hair, Europe, whatever type of reading you prefer)
>>
>>17816973

They might not fully include you but you might be able to get together for certain things. You make them sound a little snobbish or they have different priorities, maybe. How much so and whether it's too extreme is up to you, but those are usually the people who need an alternate perspective, at some point
>>
>>17816970
thank you chiron this reading was very thoughtful and kind i almost wanted to tear up i'm so lonely. i wish i had a friend as nice as you, you are truly a wonderful human being.
>>
>>17816794
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PLPEnpLHJr

[mootblox]
>>
>>17816864
Are you doing more readings?
>"You were out of my league, you are more than just a dream."
>I'm short, average face, dark eyes, acne ridden
>20
>Ritzu
>Libra
>Scry
>What does he want to tell me?
>>
>>17817015
http://vocaroo.com/i/s112XE8sppVw
>>
>>17815320
>>17817141
Could you do me a reading please ? Cheswick didn' gave me a one for some reason
>>
>>17817141
Thank you. Yeah I may have found myself with it but I still can't let go. It's weird to put it into words but I feel like it's a part of my dying here, not just someone else's creation. Maybe because I identified so much with it.

I'm trying to be prepared for it but it just doesn't work, I feel sick in my stomach just thinking about it. I've been attached to it for years and it could be ending really soon, I can't just get detached in a week.

Bless you, your pendulum and the reading, the answer gave me some hope but I'll try to prepare myself for every outcome. Thank you again for all the positive vibes, have a great day.
>>
>>17813861

New Thread:

>>17817261
>>17817261
>>17817261
>>
>>17817240
You're very welcome. I understand that it is difficult, but know that you will not be alone in this world dealing with loss/grief if/when it comes to that. *hugs*

Yes, trying your best to be prepared for any/every outcome is the best approach!

Thank you for your kind words, and I'm glad I could guide you to find hope. Again, you're very welcome! Thanks, and you have a great day too! <3
>>
>>17816942
>Are you still doing readings?
Yes, here: >>17817261

>>17817058
>Are you doing more readings?
Yes, I will answer this query as soon as I can! :)
>>
>>17817024
You're very welcome! Keep reaching out! Try Skype too! And thank you so much for your kind words! Hit me up on here or in the IRC channel whenever! Thanks again! :)
>>
>>17817058
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HDQl74sZIC
>>
>>17813828
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Ca52MlZhAk

>"Lovely lilies," she said.
>"Quite. Though, I'm not entirely sure they're lovely."
>"They have a seemingly peculiar sound they seem to emit when you listen closely."

>He beckons her forward and she she hunkers over, she places her ear against the soft petal of the flower.

>"What am I supposed to hear?" She asked japing.
>"A slight breeze, a gustful storm, a ravenous wind, all you can hear but none you care to feel."
>"... Fool." She mutter as she stomps off, berating and mocking him with menacing jokes.

>Daniel
>Male
>23
>Libra
>Tall, dark brown hair with natural gray highlights, grey, almond shaped eyes, normal upwards nose, round but defined chin, husky but currently on a diet
>United States
>Tarot
>Just beginning reading RWT myself and I'd like to know if I am on the right path with my reading, will it be a fruitful expenditure?

>(If you don't mind a second question, no worries if you do -- Will my adventure with this new diet/fitness/fighting goal of mine be successful?)

[mootblox]
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.