[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 49

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you are new, READ THE STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17771857
>>
Robert
Capricorn
Why do I keep seeing or hearing people mentioning this person in my dreams?
>>
File: the_dark_tower_by_namuab.jpg (184KB, 900x1800px) Image search: [Google]
the_dark_tower_by_namuab.jpg
184KB, 900x1800px
Hello /div/ yet again, I'm back with tarot readings. I'm not sure how many I'll do again, but we'll see.

What I need:
>name/nickname or whatever you want me to call you
>gender
>query [please no yes/no questions or appearances, I'm not scrying and the former can only really be better done with a pendulum. That, and no overly silly love queries.]

May do a scry or not, depends if the query is interesting enough or if it just catches my eye.
>>
>>17777634

This >>17777619 please
>>
>>17777637
Male, of course.
>>
File: 1463448418001.jpg (351KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463448418001.jpg
351KB, 1200x900px
I asked my RWS deck if I should drink today (don't judge), and numerically it was 4-1 for NO. I asked it why and got Two of Wands, Death Reversed, and the Three of Swords. I guess the meaning of these three would be that if I do what I want to do (drink) (= 2 of W) I refuse to change my repeating behaviors (= Death R) and it will end badly (= 3 of S), in inner pain and regret (or maybe bad hangover).

Well, I didn't like this outcome, so I asked my Thoth deck if I should drink and got the Emperor, the Ace of Wands, and the Sun. These seem rather positive, confident, and forceful cards. Full of fire and primordial power and all that.

Which reading should I trust? I feel there is some Reason vs Intuition going on here, but idk.
>>
>>17777634
I've had one for a little while.

Here:
>>17775667

Nickname: Charlie

I would appreciate hearing what someone has to say.
>>
>>17777642
Just drink whenever you want, no way this could end badly for you. You are this person so full of certainty and and self assured, surely you are in control.
>>
>>17777634
ben
male
how will what i recently done affect things now? there is a large chance it will do nothing at all
>>
>>17777634

Marcel
Male

I am in a difficult place right now. I am with the person I believe to be my soul mate but she is chronically ill and just getting worse. I have a hard time staying positive and feel exhausted. Every way I try to help fails and while I know I need to look after myself too,I just cannot rest. I am afraid it will affect my/our future plans.
Will things become better again? Can I do anything?

I'd be grateful for any sort of direction. Thank you.
>>
File: the_crimson_king_by_morganagod.jpg (32KB, 900x564px) Image search: [Google]
the_crimson_king_by_morganagod.jpg
32KB, 900x564px
>>17777637
This is a question that I'm not sure as to how I should even begin with answering, really. Dreams are a strange creature, and I personally don't put any sort of trust in them, because scientifically they may as well be your brain's way of processing the experiences you had in the past couple of days. Sometimes there's a mental hangup and you get something like people mentioning a specific person, and you think more, and it's just an unending chain. Other people have entire dream worlds that constantly evolve, and every single person in there have some kind of a role. It's actually very amazing in those cases, and I wish I had something similar.
A card that could help with elaboration is the Prince of Swords. I'm rather tempted to say that you're overthinking this, because that's literally what PoS does; overthink. To the point where he can simply end up arguing and running his mind to the gutter with all of the thoughts.

So don't worry, I don't think it's anything much you should be worried about. Hey, if you're able to, ask the people in the dream to explain themselves about it and they may give you some ideas. After all, it's your brain here.
>>
>>17777634
Can you blind pull for me?
>AI
>F
>MR
>IT
>NY
>TC
>SO
>>
>>17777634
>>17777634
Lia
Female
Hi IO you scryed a few weeks ago a shady looking guy pushing a baby doll in the carriage as what he wants with me. Very intriguing can you explain why he wants to do this?
>>
>>17777646
May I ask why you're not going to a doctor to check up on your health? If you're feeling sick, then well, doctors are there for a reason. If you're not able to pay for the fees or something, that I could understand, although the possibility of it being something serious and life-threatening isn't exactly a lovely thing...

Four of Disks in the center, upper left XVII - The Star, upper right Five of Swords. Lower left, IX - The Hermit and lower right, Six of Disks.

Strange as it is to say, you're likely going to be fine or at least well... trust your gut on this one, alright? The mind may not give you a respite from simply standing back and letting the sickness run it's course, but it seems that it's almost suggested to just retreat to yourself or from others and heal until you're good enough. The indication of Star being there makes me want to say that you really should just trust yourself on this one and to make the decision instead of just wracking your mind over and over again and have it intervene with whatever decision you make. I would still strongly suggest visiting a doctor if it's a physical ailment.
>>
>>17777634
Lucy
female
single

how does my love life look like in the next two months?
>>
>>17777667
Yikes, that's a spread.
Four of Cups right in the damn center, on the left Two of Cups and on the right Prince of Cups. Underneath Queen of Wands. Advice card is Ace of Wands, and the warning would be the Eight of Cups.

Aces and Cups as far as my eye can see~
Really though, to be a bit more serious here, this is going to be something that's going to heavily affect emotions, or at least it's seemingly going to bring some kind of a stability to them, from the virtue of Four of Cups being in the middle. I would assume the Prince of Cups on the side would be you, so it's likely going to affect you more than anything around you. Underlying card would be the QoW; likely some kind of a woman or perhaps simply the will to have motion, or perhaps even love itself too. The advice says you should keep pushing forward and doing more things, while avoiding being stuck in the emotions for too long, because it's not going to do be doing a good and a great deal for you.

Overall, I'd like to say this is one emotionally-heavy spread, almost all of the cards in one way or another telling me that it's going to be affecting you more so than things around. But as I said, keep doing more and don't lose any sort of willpower and energy if you want to have more changes happen. Don't get yourself down too much.

Hopefully that wasn't too inaccurate...?

>>17777700
Nice numbers here, girl.

Really though, now you just asked something outright... I can't even remember that particular reading, although...
Sorry. This is a scrying, and I'd rather use scrying for elaboration, which I'm not doing in this case. I drew Four of Cups two times in a row for his own ''why''; he wants to get some kind of an emotional satisfaction from doing such an action, which is clearly allegorical, do keep that one in mind. A balance to his emotions, if you'd dare to go all the way with the card.
>>
>>17777709
Thank you.

Doctors don't know what it is.

I am tired every hour of every day. I have dark circles around my eyes, as if I haven't slept for a week. The toll it takes sometimes is so great, it makes me wonder if my body is dying. That is why I wanted a reading.
>>
>>17777634
Cliff
Male
How to find my ideal job?

Thanks!
>>
>>17777634
Claire
Female

Can you give me the reason why my old friend has not reached out to me after I've tried so hard to reach out to them?
>>
>>17777634
patty
female
how will my next relationship will be like please? i have a tendency to be taken advantage of
>>
>>17777634
Johnny
Male

Well life isn't good.
It seems like I just wasn't meant to exist.
>>
>>17777646
>>17777571

I threw some bones for you.... first things first GO TO A DOCTOR. These symptoms could be related to chronic fatigue syndrome (which is hotly debated medically, they dont really know what it is, or if it exists, but a lot of people exhibit it) stress (more on this in a minute) anemia, hormonal imbalances and many other things, you NEED a proper physician to look at you. You may not have passed out today, but what if tommorow you do pass out, in the street, in traffic? Get checked, please.

That said, has this condition manifested in anyone else in your family? Im getting an older male... perhaps now passed, grandpa or an older uncle or something?

Im also getting that there is a great deal of stress on you, concerning your own willpower and strength, something about a lost or turned away friend, amongst other things...

This stress is really crushing you, its likely to be weighing on you and perhaps contributing to these symptoms.

Im also getting some strange symbolism towards the colors brown and yellow, and Im not entirely sure what it's trying to say, perhaps an internal organ issue? Bile ducts? Immune system? I dont know, and Im not qualified to advise you, please see a doctor and make sure to check into your families health to see if theres any clues for the doctor for congenital conditions.

Does any of this ring any bells or mean anything to you? Im actually worried for you.
>>
>>17777634
Paulo
Male
Things have been shitty for a long time and i have no way of improving the situation. Will something change soon?
>>
>>17777634
>Kaiko
>Female
>How long till I become who I desire to be? Has the process of change already begon?

Bonus question: Will I GET this GET
>>
>>17777759
Get?
>>
>>17777674
I'm sorry that this has happened to you, Marcel. It's definitely a situation that sounds like it's draining every single bit of energy from you and it just doesn't relent and keep draining you more and more. It may actually do them some good if you start caring after yourself just a bit instead of degrading with them, although the idea itself IS fairly roman... nevermind!~

>this entire spread
Seven of Disks, Five of Disks and Seven of Swords, underneath Four of Cups. To the left and right, Ace of Wands and Queen of Wands. Warning being Eight of Cups, with the eventuality being Prince of Cups.

It's a struggle right now and it likely may be like that, even if you're trying to somehow keep a good check on yourself and balance yourself. The Disks both say that there's no movement forward and it's seemingly all dark around, while there's the constant worry and fear of things actually being worse and getting worse in time. Doesn't seem like it's going all to well indeed. What it's suggested to do is to simply push forward and keep caring, but both about yourself and your likely soulmate. Don't succumb to your emotions or overthink too much or repress yourself, although it seems that it's going to happen. I don't think the situation is going to get worse, but it's definitely one that's not going to go anywhere nice too. It's just going to stay as it is, and really, it's only supporting them during the process of healing and hoping that the medical science is able to do something to assist them. I know it's corny as hell, but don't give up and keep taking care of both yourself and them. Don't succumb to your thoughts and emotions and worry too much about this too, because it's just going to eat at you and in turn, about them as well.

Best of luck to the two of you. I hope it does get better.
>>
>>17777715
>>17777667
thanks for your reading
to elaborate: I am gay and I recently removed myself from a guy who is toxic. how does this change the reading?
>>
>>17777754
I've been to the doctor lots of times. I've even suggested ME/chronic fatigue syndrome, but they dismissed it. I've had no tracers of glandular fever either.

They've run blood tests several times. There's nothing abnormal. No anemia, hormone imbalances, or nutrition problems. There is nothing on the surface to suggest I would be sick in any way, shape or form.

I even tracked my sleep for a few months, to make sure I wasn't being disturbed by breathing problems like apnea. Nothing there either.

Nobody in my family I know of, or my family knows of, has had this.

I don't feel stressed. Sometimes things make me angry, and they're few and far between, but when they do, I don't function for days. It wipes me out completely.

I appreciate the reading though, I wanted to see what'd happen. Interestingly enough you and >>17777715
drew completely opposites.
>>
Lovely thread pic OP. I might keep that one for later
>>
>>17777634
luna
female
path 1 (foolish) or path 2 (wise)?
>>
>>17777798
Glad you liked it; I try to keep my /div/ folder well-stocked with divination-related images
>>
>>17777754
>>17777720
>Doctors don't know what it is.
Well that changes things, but not greatly, this is simply an unacceptable answer, you return to them and demand better service. Do as I said and look into your families history I think there's something there that will help.

>>17777709
>4 of pentacles/disks
meditation and the release of old wrongs (again Im concerned about the stress youre feeling)
>6 of pentacles + star
I think Io is right and you will pull through from this, but the six of pentacles also can indicate searching for, or finding a new physician or caregiver, I think its time for a second (or third or fourth) opinion. Especially with new information if you can find it.

>5 of swords
Io is right on the money with this one and relaxation and rest is crucial but SO is dealing with the pent up stresses and anger you are feeling, I think you need to let something out that youve been holding in.
>hermit
I think this may be encouraging you towards making a routine, you KNOW youre going to get tired quickly, try to use your time and schedule properly so that you have time to rest and get done the things you need to without exerting yourself... give yourself time to rest and relax as the other cards are suggesting.

It also often points to somethign that may be more of an issue like.. mentally or spiritually than physically, which again, I think, points to over exertion from stresses in your life.

I think Io is right on the money here and I think between their reading and my own suggesting looking into congenital conditions with your male family, its time for some rest, some calm, some release of stress and a return visit to a doctor with (hopefully) new information.

Please be well and treat yourself gently until Io's star kicks in and you get a good prognosis you can work with.

Peace and love.
>>
>>17777796
>>17777804
I actually dont think theyre as opposite as you think, I am just VERY cautious with health readings... I REALLY need to figure out what this yellow/brown color is indicating... colon? waste system? I dont know what that would have to do with it... you know extreme fatigue is symptomatic of gallstone issues, have you had that checked?
>>
>>17777686
>Five of Disks
>Two of Disks
>X - Fortune
>Nine of Disks
>Prince of Swords
>Seven of Cups
>Three of Cups

Won't elaborate, because I have a feeling you'll do so well enough by yourself. Have fun, although the second and last choice seem to be the most entertaining...

>>17777713
Nine of Disks, VI - The Lovers and Six of Swords.

Isn't this a nice spread for you, darling? Really though, it seems like it's going to be quite a beneficial two weeks for you in regards of love, perhaps gaining a bit more stability or some kind of a gain in it, perhaps coming from some kind of an interest or love interest or anything of the kind, because of the Lovers being there, supporting the Gain. Six of Swords by themselves isn't a bad card too, and I'd like to say it's going to lend you some mental and emotional peace too.

I hope that's correct though. Have a fun summer, Lucy.

>>17777796
... check if you have any kind of parasites. If you're struggling with sleep, feel tired and perhaps have weight loss, it shouldn't hurt to look into that. I know someone who had a similar problem, and it turned out to be that. No cancer, obviously enough?

... it's strange. Likely some kind of a small problem that's messing with you and it's causing some kind of a drain on you. Was tempted to suggest other things too, but it seems you did quite a few in-depth checks as it is. That's the only thing in mind thus far...

... seriously, doesn't seem like it's anything extensively bad... it's just one thing... No vitamin D or anything in regards of vitamin deficiency? Although I'm tempted to say you should do your own research in this and not sit around and have doctors do it instead.

I scried this. I saw a man sitting under a dark tree, with the ground seemingly being restless underneath, but it's on the surface just not that. He's sitting there, with a blank expression, holding his knees up to his chin. The sun rises, a yellow circle in the dark skies, makes a cycle, but no light comes.
>>
>>17777796
When i was in school my favorite professor had, i believe, lyme disease. Difficult to spot, test for, cure, etc. All from a tick. This itself is debated to some extent in medicine.

It comes down to, if you think something is wrong, it is. It's your body, not your doctor's. Don't give up... And look up lyme disease too.
>>
>>17777815
Thanks for the pull, have a good one.
>>
>>17777812
>>17777815
>>17777817
Relax, you don't need to fuss so much. This is something that's gotten worse over the last 10 years. I don't really mind anymore.

I just wanted to see what cards would say.
>>
>>17777815
between our readings I keep seeing things relating to small, gut, yellow, curled up around his stomach...

Anon, have they checked you for like, galstones and kidneystones and all that?

>>17777817
also this is good advice, did they check for lymes?

Mr. Anon is right, this isn't something you should just "accept" if you think something is wrong it is, and whether you have to go to an endocrynologist, a physician, an internalist, a therapist or a psychiatrist, do not give up on finding it. And dont let them just dismiss concerns, they need to be looking into everything. Just because its not immediately life threatening does not give them the right to dismiss anything, they need to do their job.

How is it that a bunch of so called "hoaksters" and "fakes" are the ones demanding that actual doctors do their jobs to heal? What is wrong here?
>>
File: pagan_priest_by_mindsiphon.jpg (115KB, 700x706px) Image search: [Google]
pagan_priest_by_mindsiphon.jpg
115KB, 700x706px
>>17777722
That I won't help you with, I'm sorry. You're going to have to look for somebody else to help you with that, since I'm no good with financial or career readings, and giving proper advice in those two aspects anyway. It's something for you to decide anyway and it's, believe it or not, something that most people struggle with in the first place, and it takes a while for some to even a find a job they can work in at all, obviously not being too content.

So I'd say you're a lucky bastard if you find an ideal job for yourself.

>>17777725
II - The Priestess was my card. It's something that I would interpret it to be, hmm... they're seemingly a bit too... they don't want to. They're being a bit inactive about it, and I don't think it's going to change. The cards, specifically Four of Cups and Seven of Disks, make me want to say that you should perhaps not really continue on with it if they're not reacting to your efforts to reach out, or at least you should stop for the time being and see if you can do it at a later time instead.

>>17777735
You have a tendency to be taken advantage of? That's something interesting to hear, and I'm rather odd about saying much on this because it's really... well... there has to be a reason as to why there's a tendency, and if it happens more than thrice, then I'd say it's on you or your choices. You need to change something, and the next relationship is nicely summed up in one card; Nine of Swords.

Don't get into a relationship, will you. Change yourself and improve yourself and see what's causing the problem of you being taken advantage of instead of going into something more and potentially getting yourself more screwed over than before. After all, no change, no difference in the pattern. It will keep happening if you don't do something about it.
>>
>>17777831
>you don't need to fuss so much

When we get a real problem in here that isnt "does my boyfriend still love me" or "I am a spaghetti dropping machine pls help" we tend to hyperfocus to try and help.
>>
>>17777834
>That I won't help you with, I'm sorry. You're going to have to look for somebody else to help you with that, since I'm no good with financial or career readings, and giving proper advice in those two aspects anyway. It's something for you to decide anyway and it's, believe it or not, something that most people struggle with in the first place, and it takes a while for some to even a find a job they can work in at all, obviously not being too content.
>So I'd say you're a lucky bastard if you find an ideal job for yourself.

Understandable, (back to the drawing board...) thank you for taking the time to respond and take it easy!
>>
>>17777833
They did an ultrasound because my kidney function was a little low. Nothing strange came up.

Slightly enlarged spleen though.
>>
>>17777634
Hargrave
Male
What will happen if I attempt to seal the little powers I hold and reduce myself back to a total mundane?
>>
>>17777634
Sam
Male
What's going to happen with me and this girl I'm interested in?
>>
File: desolation_by_narandel-d4rw8dl.jpg (632KB, 1200x583px) Image search: [Google]
desolation_by_narandel-d4rw8dl.jpg
632KB, 1200x583px
>>17777833
Welcome to the world where so called ''psychics'' are giving rational and sane advice and the ones that are actually supposed to be doing their job actually aren't. Decadence and degeneracy in work morals, I'd say. ... and society too, but that's besides the point.

It has to be some kind of an internal issue, and it's still something that bothers him on some kind of a level, because I refuse to believe it's not the case from what I see and get. It's as you say; likely gal stones, kidney stones or even parasites, as i said.

... lymes too, that actually may be a possibility, but I'm not too well versed in regards of illnesses and how they affect the body too much in regards of fatigue. But it has to be a persistent issue that's a constant drain.

>>17777840
Actually, it can be a cause, because apparently an enlarged spleen can be caused by various sorts of illnesses and most of them point to the symptoms you've been experiencing. You did say it's almost at 10 years though, so ... it's not normal, honestly. You shouldn't be keeping up with living like this.

>>17777758
There's always a way to improve a situation, and it can simply be done by removing yourself from it, or taking out a few attachments out of the way.

Four of Disks, Ten of Cups and Four of Swords, Five of Disks underneath. To the left, Prince of Swords and to the right, X - Fortune.

Interesting. It does seem like the situation is going to become a bit different for you, at least it's going to be far more materially stable, emotionally satiating and even bring some calm to your thoughts, but I'd like to think that it's not going to just happen without more input from you. Even though I'm tempted to say that from the Fortune being there, it's simply going to be the matter of you getting just a tad bit lucky here and there. Don't let your thoughts idle right now; push when needed and when you see an opportunity to do so, because it does seem like it's likely going to happen.

Good luck!
>>
>>17777840
an enlarged spleen can cause anemia (which itself can cause fatigue), and fatigue on it's own. It can lead to much worse complications, do you have abdominal pain? Is there a REASON the physicians were not concerned with your spleen? especially since it can be comorbid with the exact symptoms youre describing?
>>
>>17777773

Thanks for the reading... not too motivating but anyways,I plan staying with her through the process of course and don't give up. Thank you for your imput!
>>
File: dark_priest_by_akmal656.jpg (32KB, 468x640px) Image search: [Google]
dark_priest_by_akmal656.jpg
32KB, 468x640px
>>17777751
The cards seem to think otherwise. Maybe it's my deck, but it seems to think that you're meant for some kind of a victory. Hey, anon, don't think that either way; sometimes it's just the matter of finding something that we can deal with. And really, who's meant to exist anyway? Who's not? Who judges that in the first place? Existing by itself is fine, but a bit of life and change does tend to spice things up and make things far more entertaining than just a mere idleness and silence.
Life isn't good, and while I don't know just the extent of how terrible or bad it is towards you, it always picks back up eventually, in one way or another. It's just the matter of taking the opportunity of doing so...

>>17777759
Seven of Disks, Four of Disks and Three of Swords.

How long? It's definitely not now or any time soon, for dead certainty. The Seven of Disks is a card of absolute lack of movement in my eyes, and this is the time where it says ''no, it's not any time soon, stop worrying about it and instead focus on something else to assist you and propel you further''. The Four of Disks would actually support that, in more ways than one. Get a better foundation on whatever it is that you're doing to reach your end goal, and while the Three of Swords is a bit of an odd appearance, it's in this case would simply be a strong, sorrowful realization.

... or maybe it's pointing at the fact that you didn't get the get. lel.
Really though, the first two answer your former question well enough. It's not any time soon, and you need to build up a stronger foundation instead. A fortress of stability around you. Good luck.

>>17777775
I don't think it's actually going to change the interpretation too much, now that I think about it. It explains a couple of cards though, and I'm going to add a few notes, that could actually be fitting. Eight of Cups; don't go back to the guy, no matter what he says or does. Move on completely. You have the ability and the path before you.
>>
>>17777854
Lyme disease isn't from limes, lel. I know that's not what you were implying, just wanted to be a bit cheeky.
Lyme disease is a bacterial disease transmitted from ticks, in much the same way that the bubonic plague was a bacterial disease transmitted by fleas (carried by rodents).

>random biology/history lesson for people
>>
>>17777802

this is truly the best image in the thread
>>
>>17777873
agreed
>>
>>17777868
>>17777775
Additional interpretation I may add, because I ran out of space for more typing.
As I said, keep pushing forward and definitely get a better grasp on your emotions and don't let them go wild and make you think or regret anything. He is toxic, remember that, and I get this feeling that he may just be represented by that Eight of Cups. Good going on removing a bad influence in your life though; it's good when someone recognizes it and takes the steps to actually remove them and proceed further and get in a better position.

>>17777799
You, The Five of Wands. The Foolish; Ace of Wands, leading to Four of Disks. The Wise; Seven of Disks to Four of Swords.

Conflict on your side, uncertainty as to what path to really pick. The foolish at times is more profitable than the wise one, but it comes with it's own risks. The wise one is slow and patient, and often reaps a reward in it's own regard too. In this case, both paths will give you something of a stability. The foolish will bring power and stability in the material aspect, be it a friendship, relationship, work, etc. It's simply the matter of focusing the energy to get to it.
The wise path will be one of inactivity, and it will bring mental peace for you, although it's one that mostly would come from necessity.

Your choice here, Luna.

>>17777838
From the cards, honestly, it does seem like you should be looking for a job that's going to keep your mind busy, instead of going for something that's more physically draining. So you may as well cross that one out and go for something mentally or perhaps emotionally active. Think for a bit; what kind of a thing would you like to do for the rest of your life, until you're old, feeble and brittle? What aspects do you like about yourself, and which of them would you like to put in action, especially in a work environment? You have a sharp mind? Go for something that will get that blade sharper. You want to help other people? Go and do some volunteer work?
>>
>>17777868
Thanks for the reading.
Though not the answer I hoped for, it's good to know. Have yourself a lovely day Io
>>
>>17777634
Yaz
F
Future bf personality?
>>
>>17777777
>>
>>17777845
I'm not even going to draw cards on this, because really, what's going to happen when you'll want to go back and you won't be able to, hmm? Maybe I'm a bit biased of a person to ask on this, but eh, you're asking the cards here.

Sealing would end up in Queen of Disks and Six of Wands. Remaining as it is would be Six of Swords and Nine of Disks.
Fairly interesting draw to me; both choices have their little advantages. It seems that you're likely just going to feel more content with the choice, feeling more happy, content, stable and etc.
Staying as you are? It will bring some additional material gain in one way or another, and perhaps you'll get some kind of a balance in your mind and emotions. A learning experience, put to good practice, learning from it, etc.

Up to you to decide on that one, but I'm personally against that. I tried that myself, and do trust me, it felt like I was a shambling corpse, with the lack of a spark inside of me, feeling like the most average person imaginable. Empty. Dead. So, -shrug-.

>>17777846
Two of Cups, XXI - The Universe, VII - The Chariot, Ten of Disks underneath and underneath that, Three of Swords.

... I won't even interpret much. Nice. Things. A lot of them. Likely something to do with love or along the lines of that, a romantic relationship, and one that's going to push forward, strong and powerful. A good foundation underneath. Just... perfection, in my eyes. Although it's one that's... Three of Swords... I'm not sure if this sorrowful card is going to be underneath all of it, or is it just something that's keeping you away from going for it.

You'll need to do something here though. It's not going to happen by itself. Some kind of Sorrow is here, and it may stop you from getting what you want and what can happen, which is Love and Universe.

>>17777893
Yeah, sorry about that, but the cards are cards. You as well, dear anon, and thank you.
>>
>>17777907
I'm Hargrave (>>17777845).
Thank you.
>>
>>17777862
I'm sorry yet again that it's the case, but it's not telling you to outright give up. Hold onto each other, don't give up, and please do take care of yourself, because it's definitely can do leaps and bounds for each other's mental and emotional state to see that at least both parties are trying to cope with the situation and do as best as they can to improve it, be it trying to keep a foundation under their feet during a rough time, or supporting one another and trying to get better from whatever sickness it is.

No problem, and yet again, good luck to you, Marcel!

>>17777869
I'm so, so very glad ticks never liked me. In all of my time, I never had a tick bite me, while everyone else seems to have suffered from them. No Lyme's for me, ha!

>>17777901
Passive, a bit more feminine perhaps. But that's just a guess from one of the cards and not really anything much. I'd rather not do these readings in the first place anyway, because it's completely inane and pointless and damaging in long-term it's not even funny.

>>17777913
No problem.
>>
>>17777846
>>17777907
Maybe it's because she rejected me when I came onto her when we first met, and I had to deal with her teasing me the rest of the semester. It's her turn to come after me now, no? I'm not going to persue her anymore, is she going to come for me?
>>
Damien
Male

General Reading please
>>
>>17777868
hi if you're still reading i would love a general reading, love mostly if possible, Juan,Male 29 year old, libra, thanks a lot,
>>
>>17777634
eve
female
what is there to look forward to this summer? thanks
>>
>>17777634
Bob
Male
I will be stuck in this situation for almost a year. How do I improve myself during it? I do not want to waste time.
>>
Beginner reader here, using playing cards and looking for test subjects :)

Both normal and yes/no questions welcome.
>>
>>17777634
hi if you're still reading i would love a general reading, love mostly if possible, Juan,Male 29 year old, libra, thanks a lot,
>>
>>17777935
This could potentially explain it, because it just came up as a card and it felt like it should be at the very bottom. I don't think she's going to do anything much, since lel, the Priestess. Again. She will likely calm down and perhaps keep up with the teasing, but nothing more than that.

That one's up to you, as I said.

---

I'm calling it quits for today. I just realized I got way off track and did far too many readings, and well, I'm getting mentally tired from keeping up with the constant influx of more and more querents.
Here, an unsuspecting, fresh little reader, right here >>17777963 .
Jump on him. He needs the practice, after all :^)

Until later, /div/. It was fun for now.
>>
>>17777963
hi a general reading pls? 29 male libra, thx
>>
>>17777963
Do this one. >>17777958
>>
>>17777973

9 of Spades: Illness, accident, bad luck. The querent is at his/her personal low.

Well. That's not good. I'd say be careful in the coming weeks but take this with a grain of salt, as I am a beginner.
>>
>>17777958

6 of Clubs: Financial aid or success.

Perhaps you should find a way to make (more) money. Please take this with a grain of salt as I am a beginner.
>>
>>17777926
Blood and biting is a tricky thing.
Ticks may stay away from you, but there are probably other things attracted to biting you.
>>
>>17778012
There is like no possible way in which I can make money right now but thanks.
Good luck and stay positive.
>>
>>17778021
I wouldn't be so sure of that. You have internet access. Look around for ways to exploit your talents or interests. There is bound to be something :)
>>
Sevis are you here? I am ready to do the cleansing ritual and have bought all the materials except frankincense. i didnt get frankincense because its too expensive. I think i am going to use the trash. I still have a love candle, love oil and herbs, do i throw those out too? I was told to whisper my intent into them.

also do i chop up the ginger?
>>
>>17778015
I'm... now having traumatic flashbacks of being perpetually bitten by mosquitoes and having rashes all over my body because I would scratch them constantly. Drew blood many times. So many sleepless nights...

... so glad I moved out of a warmer place where they simply grow and fester. Been years since I've seen a mosquito here, and I'd like to keep it that way. But hey, I'd rather take mosquitoes over ticks, as long as the former aren't carriers of malaria. The latter are always a risky thing, and taking them out is more annoying to my knowledge than simply crushing a mosquito with a slap onto your arm/whatever location it's sucking from.

>>17778021
You'd be surprised. There's always a way, and the reader is correct; thanks to internet, there's ALWAYS one way or another to get a small influx of money. It's just the matter of looking around enough or getting into some kind of a hobby or interest which would not require anything from you but time and a bit of effort.
>>
>>17778034
Perhaps that is the case and I will have my eyes open for opportunities.
I am just giving feedback to the new guy.
>>
>>17777873
Why thank you, Catlady
>>
Hello. I would like to practice an experimental method of divination/scrying. I don't know yet whether it's legitimate or not.
Would anyone mind making a scry request that they already know the answer to so that I can test my accuracy?

It seems that questions which can be answered by yes or no are what work best for me.
Also more than 1 question like this would be preferred too.

If I'm accurate I'll start scrying for these threads.
>>
>>17778080
Sure. I know the answer to this one already;

Am I being kept away from anything occult or magical for a reason, by someone from the outside, or is it my own mental blockage?

You can change the question about, but it's something along the lines of that. Thank you.
>>
>>17778080
do i have a penis
>>
>>17778085
Yes apparently there is.
It's not someone that you know but is someone that knows you.
A spirit? this person or thing is preventing you from moving forward.
>>
>>17778089
...yes...?
>>
>>17778103
Alright then. I figured something is there, most likely a spirit of some kind, and really, it's starting to bother me more and more. I've been told that it's going to come with time and for now I should just find the path, and in turn, the one that will guide me, but the more time passes, the more I'm uncertain about whether they're just messing with me or not.

Thank you, Charlton.
>>
>>17778106
>17778106
nope
>>
>>17778125
Damn. I kind of half assed it but that's no excuse. I was getting mixed answers for some reason. Not that I'm saying you're a vestite or something. But I should have gave it more effort. Thanks for the test.

>>17778116
You could consider attempting to contact the spirit and working with it. Spirits can be beneficial, even if it turns out they're just in our head. Right now it sounds detrimental. Maybe if you try to work with it it might become more positive.

Also there are ways to banish spirits but I feel it would be counterproductive for me to talk about my practices for things like that openly.
>>
>>17778137
The thing is, it's trying to actively avoid giving me any sort of information or even guidance, because from what I've seen and heard, I'm essentially in the void for now. I'm /supposed/ to wander without any sort of help until I stumble upon that particular little path. I don't know how long it'll take, but as of late I started getting a strong gut feeling that it shouldn't take long until I come to a breakthrough of some kind.
I don't know if it's just me, honestly. But it's deterring me from doing anything occult or magical in the first place and it's a bother.
>>
>>17778137
I'm pretty feminine, feel free to scry my appearance and tell me what you see
>>
>>17778154
I understand.
I have something following me that feeds me information that I shouldnt know but that information seems to always come true.
It has been a profound source of distress because I don't want to know these things.

Still my circumstance has been a good motivation to move forward in my practices.
I just sort of have to suffer silently with it.
>>
>>17778185
I'd like to but I need to leave now. I have a lot of errands to run today.
>>
>>17778191
I see, that's fairly unfortunate for you. Mine is not that bad, but he seems to be adamant about not being around me and simply watching me instead. It feels more like a guide than anything, but I do not know how it actually is in reality. I do not trust spirits to say the truth.
I would ask a bit more about it, since your situation does seem fairly interesting in many aspects, but you said you're going to be leaving, so for now, farewell. Thank you for the read.
>>
So how do tarot cards work? Are you communicating through the gods?
>>
>>17777634
>Hristian
>Male
Will I be able to astral project or dreamwalk any time soon? I've been trying for a long time, but nothing has happened. Not even dream paralysis
>>
Hey sorry for the late reply, I really had to go lie down.

>>17777833
Y'know I did a lot of leg work. I cut out gluten for 2 months to check if it were celiacs, I did my own sleep monitoring, but the doctors just run the same tests hoping for different results. So I kinda, don't have much chance to improve this situation. I've had to withdraw from university twice because I'm just too sick. I can't work like this, but there's no chance I'd even get government help to survive. I am living on borrowed time right now.

>>17777854
Apparently it was a little bit, but not alarmingly? Could've been caused by a cold or something.

Thank you to both of you again for taking the time to carry out my request.
>>
Some days ago i lost a minor arcana from my deck, my question here is, is the deck no good then?, should i get a new deck?, what should i do with the old one?
>>
>>17778080
Did I make steak for dinner tonight?
>>
>>17778594
>Y'know I did a lot of leg work
I know you did, it actually showed up in your reading, I know its sounds like bullshit after the fact, but literally, a leg, tired, I saw it in there.

>I am living on borrowed time right now.
You dont know that, they dont know that.
Go back in and simply do not take "lolidunno" as an answer, tell them that if they lack the experience and dedication to the oath to help you then they damned well better refer you to someone who is better than they are and theyd better stop wasting your time. Even if the referal is to a psychologist, or whoever, you tell them that "we dont know" simply isnt acceptable, this is your life and quality of life were tlaking about, do not take no for an answer.
>>
>>17778776
Get a similar size piece of card and write the hebrew letter for it on the card.

Now practice with the deck until you're used to having that card in there. Done.

Probably better to get a new deck, but try that and see if it skews your readings at all
>>
>>17778080
Am i a virgin?
>>
>>17777634
Luke
Male
9 years ago i tried to do a brave thing by entering a very dark situation. the ordeal "woke" me up, but ever since then i feel like something is haunting me. what should i do?
>>
>>17777634
Gene
Male
Will I get accepted into Grad school?
>>
Jordan
Gemini
Will I adjust well to my new job? (dont want to be NEET forever)
>>
>>17777634
Gerardo
male
scorpio

Will there be something good in my life coming up?
>>
Anyone still doing readings? Let me know what you need please.
>>
Anyone's opinions on an ouija board as a divination tool? A friend of mine is utterly convinced of its use but I'd like to get a second opinion.
>>
>>17777634
If you're still around....
Andy
Male
Love query, not silly i hope. Or overly so. Theres a girl i love, we were together for a moment but we cant really be right now for a number of reasons. We r both still into it but had to knock it off. We r waiting for each other. Im wondering what the outcome might be down the road. Im wondering if im just a modern day sisyphus. Struggling inanely forever. I think we r both in alot of pain right now. I know i am.

Thanks.
>>
>>17777634
Gavin
Male
Where do I go from here in my quest to become a god?
>>
Unless she broke up with you, why don't you just be with her if you love her? Don't you want to act on the feelings you have in the time you have them? What exactly are you waiting for?
>>
>>17780432
You don't become a God unless a God decides it. You're either born into it or faking it for eternity...unfortunately in your case, it looks like you'll have to go role play.
>>
>>17781306
This was for
>>17780422

>>17779814
Maybe but most likely not unless you change your attitude.

>>17779727
I believe so. I think you'll make a good, new buddy at your new job.

>>17779700
Yes.

>>17779694
Confront your inner demons. Do it again and if you can't, revisit it somehow. Ceremonial style. Light candles and dance around under the next full moons light in nothing but your birthday suit. Thank me later.

>>17778834
Yes.
>>
I have a query for whoever is reading to pick it up. Why is X so important to me?
>>
>>17781306
Its really complicated. Beleive me, i want to be with her, more than anything.
>>
>>17777904
http://vocaroo.com/i/s062wlD6Cwms

>Can I have s reading please.

>Carolyn
>Female
>28
>Leo
>>
>>17765928
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gTDrj8MkZ0

>>>17764950
>It's my birthday soon!

>M
>24
>Gemini
>I like to party
>Australia
>Morgan's Tarot

>Will I get back together with J?
>>
>>>17775244
>Thankyou for getting to me. I really appreciate it.

You're very welcome! :)
>>
File: me irl.gif (72KB, 300x362px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.gif
72KB, 300x362px
Giving out some readings, I need:

Name
Query

I also want a 3 sentence minimum summary about yourself or information related to your question.
>>
>>17781823

Seth
Male
Seeing someone
Am I going to get hurt or is this a good bet?

I know her from 4 years back. She is really kinky. I feel like we fit together well but am cautious because of codependent patterns.
>>
>>17781823
Orion
Male
Technically engaged, but married because common law.
Will I get the new job?

So basically I'm having twins. I applied for a new job, and have a pretty good chance (I think.) But the suspense is killing me.

I also enjoy working with animals, if that adds anymore depth to the statement here.
>>
>>17762940
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Bi4TDZ4aEz

>>>17758925
>Everything will be alright in the end, all you need is faith
>Zane
>Male
>18
>Sagittarius
>Tall white man , blonde hair blue eyes. Glasses and I'm also a little chubby. Similar to the typical loser steryotype. I'm doing my Senior year again because I didn't have enought credits to graduate and my mom said take it again or she would kick me out :')
>Midwestern USA
>Lenormand deck
>Could I have some insight on where my life will be going for the rest of 2016 with extra info on any romance related stuff
>>
>>17781823
Sabrina
Female
Single

Was my last serious boyfriend my soulmate?

We broke up years ago and, I went through some drastic life changes. For a while, I was very sad to be without him. Recently he's entered my thoughts and I feel the love we once had.
>>
>>17781828
With clear and crystal communication this is a good bet and there is potential for something lasting, as long as you are both honest/clear with your needs and wants. It's interesting that you say that there are codependent patterns because I was told exactly that. You don't really have to fear her hurting you though, since you both know what it's like to get hurt and neither of you don't want to experience that again. She sees you as her perfect mate and you restored her faith and hope in men.
>>
>>17781832
Congrats on the babies.

I see this position you want is very sought after, and there is a lot of competition against you. You are one of their hopeful candidates, and they will end up loving you and what you are about. So it is very likely.
>>
>>17781865
Great. Thanks.
>>
>>17781849
No, you are being too hopeful here, but-

I can say that you're in his thoughts too, but his feelings/thoughts on you are very confusing. If you want to be with him again it's going to take a lot of time and energy but it can happen. It won't end well though, unreliability.
>>
>>17781871
orion are you doing readings?
>>
>>17781879
Thank you. I think on some level I know that we aren't meant for forever. Blessings and thanks to you again
>>
>>17760987
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KXsG7KWsEo

>>>17758925
>Happy frogs to cheer up
>Angela
>Female
>23
>Cancer
>Thin, medium height, red hair, brown eyes
>Brazil
>Lenormand
>Query: Can I fix things with my ex and get back together this time?
>>
>>17781823
Axe
Male
Single
A general love reading
I have not had much luck on this field.
There was someone not long ago that fucked me over, im not sure if it was intentional
I kind of have some self-esteem issues
>>
>>17761196
http://vocaroo.com/i/s19akI6nHeQt

>25
>female
>cancer
>new york

>what does the babe at the gym think of me?
>>
>>17781854

Thank you!!
>>
>>17761267
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10dW8mbh5Sk

>>Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like

>Happy cat.

>>Name/nickname

>Don

>>Gender

>Manboy

>>Age

>Old

>>Sign

>Scorpio

>>Description of yourself

>Dumb as a mule and twice as ugly

>>Location-ish

>Canada

>>Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry

>Tarot? I have no idea.

>>Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)

>I don't want to be lonely no more, but I either try too hard or not hard enough. I just... I dunno, man. I wish I had friends. Will I ever have a friend?
>>
>>17782082
>>17782082
my name is Sophie and I like rabbits. May the gods bless you with a stray rabbit to keep you warm at night.

can i have a scry of my future lover? :)
>>
>>17781854

Any clue if the patterns pose a problem or can they be worked through?
>>
>>17782113
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1M0RPRqcN1x
>>
File: 1437825437416.gif (112KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437825437416.gif
112KB, 250x250px
>>17782148
Can you give me a reading?

*Name/nickname
BlightHatred
*Sign
Leo
*Description of yourself
Confused
*Location-ish
Eastern Europe
>>
>>17782161
My question is about romance/sexual life.
In an earlier reading I was surprised by an omen that said I will be pleasantly surprised soon, can you give me a second opinion?
I would like a Tarot reading.
>>
>>17781823
Azmi
Male
Long term relationship, looking to get married

I've been at a loss for purpose due to several crises I went through, but realized that I should be an entrepreneur. Through last two years I've made some success, but financially I haven't made it. Now the financial reality is more apparent than ever, as I feel like I should quit or postpone the entrepreneurial dream.
so my query is:
>should I keep going at the entrepreneur route or look for short term stability
>>
>>17782161
>>17782165
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07pDrrWMTiY
>>
>>17782148
Your reading will make my day
nickname: Ashe
Sign: Libra
Method: Wacky Scry
What is my next boyfriend's career/interests?
>>
>>17782224
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1eEevKF2JGW
>>
>>17782259
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1eEevKF2JGW
Thanks
>>
>>17782082
My name is seth. I wish good fortune for you.

I would be thankful if you would could give me a scry on a test that is coming up?

thank you in advance
>>
>>17782275
You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17782259
SG
male
leo
i jsut want to be comfy
currently in northern italy
can i have a career related reading?
>>
>>17782082
I will pray for good things for you.
Candice
Scry
What's going to happen this summer?
>>
>>17782199
No offense, but this is kind of a parody of what /div/ used to be.
>>
Is there anyone out here atm who does just general readings? If so, please consider doing me:
>Name: Kaiko
>Gender: Female
>Age: 19
>Sign: Gemini, mostly identify with the element of fire though
>Located in Netherlands
>Not in a relationshit
>>
>>17782277
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13uopQdfucF
>>
>>17782298
why?
>>
>>17782309
It sounds like an youtube video about how to change your zippo lighter flint. It's all fancy introductions and plenty of pauses and that weird call center voice, used to mask the fact that no effort was invested into actually getting tarot expertise. This means nothing, it's like a chinese biscuit. Might as well give me tomorrow's lucky numbers.
>>
>>17782298
(old) /div/ = /adv/ + cards

this (parody?) = /adv/ + cards + positivity/entertainment?

Not really a parody. Just not SRS BZNSS. :)

Plus the querent gets answered! :D
>>
>>17782327
I took the time to answer a question that I was personally asked for. I pulled cards. I read them. I interpreted them.

You gave a whiny critique no one asked you for.
>>
>>17782334
This is pure charlatany of little use. Entertainment doesn't increase the value.
>nobody asked you
Doesn't mean I'm wrong.
No, you can't handle criticism. Nobody would ever give any criticism if they had to be asked first, and people would keep on being ignorant.
Also, I am both >>17782327
and >>17782298.
>>
>>17782281
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EtS4F9Zi5i
>>
>>17782384
He has a lot of filler but the divination is still there.
>>
File: Cookie.png (329KB, 812x541px) Image search: [Google]
Cookie.png
329KB, 812x541px
>>17782384
Sir, I am providing a free service here. I don't come down to where you volunteer and slap the dicks out of your mouth.

Genuinely caring about people, trying to cheer them up, and giving them advice does indeed increase value and is precisely the opposite of charlatanry. Clearly you are the ignorant one here if that went completely over your head.

>Doesn't mean I'm wrong.
No you're wrong solely by the virtue of your being wrong.

I was well aware both those bitchy posts were yours, little bitch.
>>
>>17782402
thanks man, you're an awfully good person
>>
File: 1458154966100.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458154966100.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
>>17777722
Hexagram 51

"Thunder echoes upon Thunder, commanding reverence for its father Heaven"
The superior man, in accordance with this, is fearful and apprehensive, cultivates his virtue, and examines his faults.

Upper line prevails

You won't find this job by following the winds and returning to places where you had failed to find it before. Running from the thunder is a bad idea.

Transformed

Empowerment through heart to heart exchanges with colleagues. True companionship from others on the same journey, it is good that you have come here because you know that this is missing elsewhere.

This isn't a team thing, but the seeing through and nurturing of your individual true potential.

Make the proper sacrifice, you know what is holding you back.
>>
>>17782438
can i have a reading for the next month?
>>
>>17782426
>questioning my sexuality and generally offending me
Whatever.
>it's free, therefore it can be shit and nobody can confront me about it
No it isn't. You wasted 20 minutes of my life for nothing.
Your pretences are false and your advice is useless.
>you are wrong because you are wrong
NO YUO.
>>
>>17782291
http://vocaroo.com/i/s05QWqkrPmdv
>>
>>17782488
Could anyone please help me with that girl that I just met on the internet and tell me what's in the cards between me and her? What will the future between us be?
>>
>>17782488
>>17782509
I'm sorry didn't mean to quote you but if you could help would be awesome. Male capricorn
>>
>>17782384
Chirnoymous is well known now for his center-staging antics.

The truth is, Chironymous is a very dedicated student of divinatory practices. His showmanship doesn't change that. While I may not be the best know, or perhaps the best reader in /div/ I am perhaps one of the better studied readers and Chironymous has impressed me consistently.

You may not care for his method of delivery or presentation, and you may even publicly criticize him for it, but that doesnt change the fact that he has shown a considerable amount of dedication since I have had the pleasure of knowing him.

In short, if you don't like the way Chironymous reads, there are many other readers who would likely read for you without a vocaroo.

and on that note:
I am reading for a short while.
Bones, or cards, depends on question, don't give me love readings, generals will get vague responses, whatever information you wish to give me is welcome, the more you give the better i can read it.
>>
>>17782457
Please tell me who you are (as much as you care to tell) and ask a specific question. Thanks.
>>
>>17782457
>>17782520
>>
File: YouFaggot.jpg (20KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
YouFaggot.jpg
20KB, 300x100px
>>17782482
I do multiple methods of divination, including scrying, I-Ching, Petit Lenormand, Morgan's Tarot, and pendulum divination...

I wasn't even offering readings today, and I took on this one as a kindness. If the reading was yours, you didn't ask me for a specific divination method, so I chose Morgan's Tarot. It's your own damn fault if you didn't ask for a specific method and were dissatisfied as a result.

I posit that you are the useless one for being unable to obtain any meaning whatsoever from a generous 20-minute personalized recording. If it wasted your time, I am glad, for you have certainly wasted mine by hopping on the coattails of someone else's reading to greedily get your own, only to complain about the revelation of your uneventful future that you will surely fail at with that attitude.

You are the one with the horribly-informed, ignorant, misconstrued, false pretenses failing in all logic and all evidence to support them.

In addition to questioning your sexuality, I am also questioning your intelligence, logic, tactfulness, and rude and imposing nature.

GOOD DAY, SIR.
>>
>>17782437
You're very welcome, my friend! :D
>>
>>17782530
thats a rather vague query, Ill read it, but if the response is vague, you know why.
>>
>>17782520
Give me a general reading on the next two months or so. I'm making a trip.
>>
>>17782520
I've been warned that the next relationship I'll enter will ruin my life. How?
>>
>>17782520
Is anything interesting going to happen this summer for me? thanks
>>
>>17782520
Please tell me if there are any entities/ghosts protecting me and if there is a message they want to tell me
>>
>>17782520

i was just curious as to if you could describe my next job for me? if not that's fine, the one i have now is about to end and i keep looking for something else but nothing has popped up yet.
>>
>>17782520
Will I finally get what I want this summer?
>>
>>17782530
improvement in finances, sadness, be careful with your home situation, or an important male figure in your life, not all is what it seems there's deception afoot.

>>17782556
slow progress or improvement, something about a church or a temple, perhaps some trouble with authority figures? Keep your nose clean and say your prayers I guess.

>>17782560
I dont really see that... I see an opportunity, perhaps the way it might damage you is that it will present you with an opportunity or a choice you are not prepared to handle? An older male and female figure turned away from you and a blockage or turning away from your path. Obstacles. I dont really know how to interpret that perhaps it means something to you.

>>17782570
interesting might be one word, I will say this based on what I read and saw... please be safe, and make efforts to stay friendly. If you have a friend/aquaintance/family member that you are on the outs with, make ammends and try to patch it up. Dont get yourself into arguments.
>>
>>17777634
Erickson
Male
Aspiring musician/novice occultist
Hello!! Thank you for what you are doing!
I am at a point in life where i feel like i need some direction to achieve my goals. What should i do next to attain my personal fullfilment?
>>
>>17782520
Leo
Male
California

I have an upcoming travel trip for 6 months. Will be studying abroad. Anything I should watch out for?
>>
>>17782578
this is a more involved question, give me a bit

>>17782579
have you looked at anything to do with children?
Some kind of teaching or mentoring maybe?

>>17782619
Im getting vague readings indicating a new beginning or start to something new... Ill leave that to you to interpret since I dont know whats going on.
>>
>>17782653

well i did consider a job at a preschool, but i don't have the experience they would really want, i think
>>
>>17782520
how will this summer be like for me?
>>
>>17782560
>>17782623
> An older male and female figure turned away from you and a blockage or turning away from your path
Thanks, I could assume they don't like whoever this person is and kick me out? Can you tell me why they wouldn't like him? I don't want to turn away from my path, typically I rather focus on studies than dating. Must be some guy if he's going to turn me away from that.
>>
>>17782652
Be careful, I see an injury or wound early in... also at some point your wilfulness is going to cross your way, youre going to feel the urge to be stubborn about something, but the parth ahead is more important, stay flexible. Also dont negelct your loved ones while you're gone, make sure to keep relationships alive while gone.

>>17782578
I need a little more information from you, something to identify you with in some way... an astrological sign, a name, interests, etc... This is a harder thing to read for and I need some help. hobbies, interests, almost anything I just need more information to get in touch.
>>
>>17782570
>>17782623
i will but what??? what's going to happen that risk safety?
>>
>>17782674
Libra
Vidya games, Literature, Listening to beats, Long walks on the beach :^)
>>
>>17782520
Erickson
Male
Pisces, Cancer Rising
Aspiring musician/novice occultist
Hello!! Thank you for what you are doing!
I am at a point in life where i feel like i need some direction to achieve my goals. What should i do next to attain my personal fullfilment?
>>
>>17782659
perhaps consider a different position with the same company, or a job that will get you the experience you need to move into that kind of work. Or maybe as simple as trying the preschool again, Im glad that was accurate sort of.

>>17782661
uhhh... lets say that you should try to work past any runs of bad luck or perceived bad luck, because ultimately there will be financial gains or stability past it, dont get hung up on a few setbacks or misfortune.

>>17782669
he may not be particularly special, I think its more a matter of a relationship disctracting you and them thinking, perhaps, that he is taking advantage of you (not physically, more financially or support wise)
>>
>>17782623
>or an important male figure in your life, not all is what it seems there's deception afoot
what's he doing?
>>
>>17782697
thanks
>>
>>17782623
>>17782556
Damn, i always have trouble with the man for some reason
>>
File: female-shaman.jpg (64KB, 389x500px) Image search: [Google]
female-shaman.jpg
64KB, 389x500px
>>17782675
something that I interpreted to mean some kind of an altercation or fight, I think it has to do with a friend or aquaintance. Please remember that divination is not pre-destination. Dont suspect your friends of anything, these are just random cards and bones... just keep yourself safe and stay out of trouble.

>>17782687
ok great gimme a few minutes to work on this Ill have to focus.

>>17782695
patience, I believe, is the thing you should be working on what you are doing is not a fast process, and it can largely have to do with being in the right place at the right time. I know youve already been being patient and now need guidance, but all I can really tell you is that you need to remain that way. In the mean time, I think there's things you can be doing for the future. The long future, not the immediate... know that what you are doing also carried risks and complications (financial mostly) so make sure you are stable as you pursue your goals. Get your roots set so you can grow up and out.

I will now be gone for a bit while I work on:
>>17782687
>>
>>17782719
Thank you very much, that is quite helpful!! I will keep my eyes open, and begin meditating more to keep myself patient
>>
>>17782699
couldn't say unfortunately I think its more a matter of his mood than actual actions.

>>17782687
Im not really getting much of anything, grey, rain, quiet. If there is anything there, it's not coming forward which usually means that it's not actively working in your life.

I am actually going to have to step out now for a bit, Im not feeling well suddenly and need to rest.

Ill try and be on later to read more, please everyone be good to yourselves
>>
>>17782301
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qLN5g5i4Zl
>>
Anyone there? :3
Naomi
Female
Gemini Sun and Rising
California
Wondering about my relationship with this boy and who he was in my past life and just what we can do to have a more fluid relationship.
>>
>>17781987
Could anyone do mine? the other reader seems to be away
>>
>>17777963
I'll be a test subject!

I've been feeling flat recently and feel like I'm lacking direction in my life. Will things get better for me in the near future?
>>
>>17782755
That was awesome, and very helpful indeed. Thanks for the reading, and thank for the positive vibes as well, my friend :)
>>
>>17781411
In what way? Did you break up with her?
>>
>>17782755
Erik
scorpio
living in mexico
can i have a love reading? or even just a general one, honestly i just like your style and i would love a reading from you
>>
What does my boss think of me?....does he think of me sexually?!
>>
>>17783026

why? do you want to bang your boss?
>>
>>17777634
>Logan
>male

i am making a move into a very materialist lifestyle(i dont mean to use the term in a negative sense). i am a 21 year old and this will be a great foundation for my spiritual future no doubt .... but i fear my innate nature might be troublesome for these new life circumstances. why do i feel such unease about this great change? how can i maneuver through this career wisely without discarding the Essene of my divine light (i will be working for a family ran tire company, they are "orthodox"Christians and i do not want my views to obliterate theirs)
>>
>>17783045
idk...i feel so horny around him though
>>
>>17783072

well if he's married i would try to resist the urge. don't be a homewrecker
>>
>>17783074
hes not married.

who are you? are you even a reader? why are you talking to me unless youre going to read for me? kind of an invasion of privacy of my query.
>>
>>17783089

invasion of privacy? you posted this on a public forum, there is no privacy here.
>>
>>17783096
why are you so obsessed with me
>>
>>17783119
He's just another idiot who at best is trying to do some sort of cold read life advice bullshit. I've gotten these morons a couple times. Just wait until an actual reader posts and try again
>>
File: 1464900049350.jpg (692KB, 553x936px) Image search: [Google]
1464900049350.jpg
692KB, 553x936px
>>17782674
Virgo
Male
Florida

I am enlisting in the US Army as a 68w, which is a combat medicine job. What is it that I should be most wary of in this endeavor?
>>
G
Male
Scorpio

Should I take these pills? I can survive with or without, just wondering if they even help. Inb4 talk to doctor
>>
>>17782520
hey there, gonna reply to you but I'm gonna leave this here for any reader to pick up if they want

Robyn
Female, 22
Capricorn
nature loving cartoon loving burnout in a rut in their life with bright hopes for the future, just gotta figure out what exactly I wanna do and I'll do it

I've been to two psychics recently, and one in the past, all who told me I'd have a happy and successful love life, and that I'd marry the "best person". (lol I feel so lost right now so I'm turning to a lot of divination for guidance) I'm pretty confident in this myself because this is how I'd always envisioned my life going - getting married by my late twenties or something, and that it would be great.

All I wanna know is, if you can see if this person is going to be someone I already know, or someone I haven't met. The palm reader I just went to accurately told me that I was once deeply in love with two people who didn't return those feelings. But the thing is, there's a also a third person who I felt strongly about, who I have my suspicions about concerning their feelings about me, but I had accepted they were just a friend and always would be. The palm reader told me I'd have good news concerning love within the next year, and I'm wondering if it could be about them? Because the other two people didn't really care for me, which is the words the palm reader specifically said, but this third person does care about me, I'm just not entirely sure if it's platonic or otherwise.

Haha my minds just buzzing with thoughts about her again because of this and I'd love for another reason to shut those thoughts up if she ain't "the one"

tl;dr is the love of my life gonna be someone I know right now? Thanks a bunch if anyone takes me up on this, I haven't gone to /x/ for a reading in years
>>
Male
Taurus
Canada

I'm just leaving this out here for whoever feels like they can answer this, also here's some background information; My stepdad lost his job due to himself being an addict and my family relies on his income in order to live where we are currently. So basically my family is going to enter a period of financial instability and I'm nowhere near being able to find financial independence at this time to support myself and live on my own because we'll probably have to move and I don't want to move again, more so since I planned on going to university this fall.

So my question is, how does the next say half of the year look for me? Will anything come up that'd make how this is going to feel any better? Thank you for your time.
>>
hello where are the accelerated readers?
>>
>>17782931
I'm glad it served you well! You're very welcome! :) Take care!
>>
>>17783431
you're the best! really you're one of my fav readers here on div
>>
>>17783426
>accelerated readers
Wut?
>>
>>17783458
They do their readings whilst accelerating in their cars.
>>
christopher
zephoorian
vancouver
>>
File: ARImage.jpg (21KB, 487x138px) Image search: [Google]
ARImage.jpg
21KB, 487x138px
>>17783426

here
>>
"s"
Male
Southern US
Scorpio, with equal parts water and fire

Can I trust her?
>>
>>17782536
Please refer to my earlier posts. I specifically stated I want a tarot reading. Your 10 minute personalized recording is bullshit, given the fact 7 minutes are German dungeon porn-tier "HMMM, AAAAAH" and the rest is generic, cappy-bottle-under-the-cap advice - which, weird enough, contains far less divination information than the actual GDP sounds.
Not like it took you that much effort either, when I made readings I wrote fucking 200 word essays of pure information over a single reading.

>once again, it's free, I PUT MY SOUL INTO IT, so shut up
If you were soooo busy, sad and tired, you could've just refused.

>once again, I question your sexuality
Oh look, an image macro questioning my sexuality. Never seen that before. I feel defeated.
>>
>>17783582
can you do readings?
>>
>>17783455
You're the best! Thank you so much! :D
>>
>>17783582
I have done readings plenty of times in the past.
>>
Well hum, i'd like it to happen but i'm not sure i understand the rules so well but i think air-query: Will I found out more about them and join them?
>>
>>17783792
>>17783635
Wrong post number.
>>
>>17783792
no i mean can you right now because no one else is reading
>>
>>17783582
I'm going to reply to your post as a fellow diviner and as a professional salesman.

First of all, I consider you to be a superior diviner by far. I've gotten a couple of readings from you, and at least one of them left me stupefied when it came true exactly.

That being said, if you were both charging for readings, he would sell more readings than you. Why? He's a better salesman. The YouTube-tier recording gimmick, as well as the pictures he posts of himself, makes him come off more human than you or me. I am Anon: I could be anyone. I could be a complete douche, or I could be a saint who does charity and would give the shirt off my back for a friend. Nobody knows, therefore I am not relatable.

He has also put in some work into building rapport with /div/. The standard rapport-builidng model is FORM: Family, Occupation, Recreation, Me. He introduced himself originally by discussing his family, he's mentioned roughly what he does for a living, (obviously) all of us here at /div/ have divination as a hobby , and he talks about himself during his recordings. The last post announcement in particular includes an “interview,” which builds more rapport.

“I need you to say something positive” preps for the close, as it reinforces approval. As a former coworker with a stellar closing ratio once told me: “If people like you, they'll buy anything from you.”

Since I'm a professional salesman, sales techniques don't really work on me, because I've likely already used them myself. As a diviner, I have sufficient “product knowledge” to make a decision on my own without relying on a salesman.

So, if I were given the choice of whom to pay for a reading between you two, it would be you without a second of consideration. However, most people would rather pay him than you. People love being entertained and having a memorable experience, and they usually prefer that over an extremely accurate reading they may or may not remember.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>17783582
>>17783803
That being said, I fucking love your readings, and I would be thrilled to exchange one with you. If you want one from me, I just need your query.
>Warning: I can't do yes/no or generals without a theme well.
>>
File: WhySoSalty.jpg (397KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
WhySoSalty.jpg
397KB, 2560x1536px
>>17783582
Dude, you're still throwing a bitch fit about this? I was off living my life and having a great time enjoying myself in the interim, so I don't even care to read your post and its whine-ass crybaby negativity.

If you don't like the cards I pulled for you because they were boring ones that didn't tell you that your crap life is going to be magical and exciting, then go out there and do something to spice up your boring existence instead of pissing and moaning on here... or go pull your own damn cards or fuck off to a different reader. Either way, I didn't have to, but I took 20 minutes out of my day and gave your entitled brat ass exactly what it asked for, so shut the fuck up. NO ONE cares to hear what you have to say.
>>
>>17783803
would you say he is Sylvia Browne incarnate or king of /div/?
>>
>>17783829
>implying i can't be both!

;D
>>
>>17783829
I would say that the measure of a reader is in their ability to give good readings, and I would say that the measure of a good reading is in its ability to help the querent.

Would you agree that someone who is requesting a reading wants help with something?

Of course; that's why they ask, and I'm sure you would agree that someone would consider the reading good if it helped them. Most querents would say that they are most satisfied by a reading that gives them some clarity.

Since a good and satisfactory reading is inherently helpful, would you also agree that a reader who gives helpful readings is a good reader?

And I'm sure you can see how people with different experiences with a given reader would have a different opinion of the reader.

So, would you agree that this is a matter of opinion, and mine would be subject to my own experiences, just like that of everyone else?

Of course, most querents would say that they like some readers and dislike others. Therefore, we are in agreement that this is purely a matter of variable opinion, correct?
>>
>>17783806
is this offer opinion for anyone?
>>
>>17783888
Sure, why not. I need to warm up before doing a challenging reading in a while. Gender and query, please.
>>
>>17783899
I'd also like one. Since you said you need a theme for generals, I'd like to know how my health will be in the near future. Also, male
>>
is anyone doing readings right now?
>>
>>17783931
>health
Health and death are the only things on which I don't read, sorry.
>>
back again for a bit, sorry about earlier.

>>17783188
>What is it that I should be most wary of in this endeavor?
Well not getting shot certainly comes to mind, I didnt even have to look at the cards for that one!

In all seriousness though I think it's alright, this is going to sound weird and I dont have any other way of putting this but, when the army warns you about VD and all that, please listen. Also keep an eye on your prostate and other "male" health. For some reason that seems to be an issue. I also get the impression that this is going to be a difficult thing for you, mentally. I think you already knew that too, just commit yourself to the training and the process, stay mentally flexible, and "remember why you are here" (I dont know what that means, perhaps you will). Also, a fair warning, I think that there may be some kind of seperation after you've begun the process, Im not sure if its estrangement from your family, or a friend or your girlfriend or what but... bear it in mind so you can stay in touch with them and keep things from going sour.

>>17783326
Ill get you in the next post
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 557x605px
>>17783582
>German dungeon porn-tier "HMMM, AAAAAH"
>>
>>17783937
Uh, social life then?
>>
>>17782697
>>17782669
>>17783938
Well what do you think I should do Sevis? What is better for me in the long run, staying single or going with this guy if it changes my path? If he's not special though, and I'm not trying to sound vain or anything, it's just that I feel my studies are more important atm, why the hell am I going to be with him?
>>
File: p00t225h.jpg (74KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
p00t225h.jpg
74KB, 976x549px
>>17783326
Ok, so, interesting.
I can't tell you if it's someone you know already.
But Im getting the impression this is going to happen fast. Its going to be one of those "should I?" "shouldnt I?" things where you want to say something but arent sure.

Say.It. Theres some really good luck happening here, but you're going to have to move on it. Your opening wont last long.

Also Im getting themes perhaps of a like... not happy party, like you're doing something that isn't particularly enjoyable (meaning to help identify when this will happen). Its either going to be a crappy party or a boring get together or something really unhappy like a funeral or something weird like that. Im getting the impression that is when it's going to happen, make sure to jump on it.

Im also getting the impression that this is a sort of odd-couple relationship. Im not sure which of you is which, but by your description, youre kind of the risk taking crazy free spirit and this other person is... more serious, more practical, perhaps involved in money or something of the like, also... brunette, or black hair, I think theyre friendly enough, but they have a different outlook on the world than you do I think.

I hope that helps you some, I am not usually very good with love readings.
>>
>>17783949
Sure, I can do that.

You / Situation: Ace of Cups / The Moon (reversed)
Internal / External Challenges: 7 of Cups (reversed) / Justice
Advice: 8 of Wands (reversed) / 6 of Pentacles
Projected Outcome: The Hanged Man (reversed)

These cards are pointing towards improper understanding of your situation and disconnection with your intuition. You may misunderstand the intentions or motivations of those around you, and it's likely to make you feel inclined to reach out to those who don't serve you terribly well. You're going to be in a friendly outgoing kick soon, but this will likely result in putting forth effort to socialize with those who don't really want to hang out with you. However, you'll misinterpret the messages they put out because you'll have your own predetermined notion of the truth, completely apart from the reality of the situation.

I see that you'll likely think some faux pas of yours is completely forgiven, but it's not. You should take some measures to “give gifts” to “buy” friendship. If this doesn't make sense, just think about what you do when you fuck up with your girlfriend: you buy her flowers. If you fuck up with your friends or acquaintances, seek gestures that show your generosity, but do make sure to keep your head clear on whether you're giving to an actual friend or someone who doesn't really care about you at all and is just faking being nice. This last point is especially important because you're likely to put yourself in a situation in which you're giving of yourself excessively to the wrong parties. Think of the orbiter who gives his attention-whore oneitis all his attention and buys her things: don't be that dude socially.

Now, what do you read, and what kind of queries do you read best?
>>
>>17783938
will i get what i want this month?
>>
>>17783938
is my magical potential different or is it all in my head?
>>
File: tumblr_m5imm2D0591rwuypao1_1280.jpg (146KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5imm2D0591rwuypao1_1280.jpg
146KB, 640x640px
>>17783974
>why the hell am I going to be with him?
probably because he's hot af or funny or charming or confident or he makes you happy, why is anyone with anyone?

>If he's not special though
I perhaps should have worded that better. He may be VERY interesting to you, you may be quite smitten, enough to get distracted from your studies. He may be very very important to you in the moment. What I am saying is that Im not sure hes particularly remarkable for OTHERS, or that the importance of the relationship will be life long.

I believe the advice here is to remain focused on your studies and should he come into your life, you don't need to reject him or be a nun about it, just be aware of the situation and keep your mind focused on your studies no matter whats going on with him.

You have to understand, again, divination is not predetermination, its more of a forecast, or a "it may go this direction" if I say "youre gonna get wet today because it's going to rain" if you stay inside, youre not going to get rained on. When it rains later that day, the prediction was accurate, it did rain, but based on its opinion you kept from getting drenched. No different here. Now that you know, you will be prepared for the situation a little better. Just dont let the romance completely sweep you off your feet and your path and youll be fine.
>>
>>17783999
>ou have to understand, again, divination is not predetermination, its more of a forecast, or a "it may go this direction" if I say "youre gonna get wet today because it's going to rain" if you stay inside, youre not going to get rained on. When it rains later that day, the prediction was accurate, it did rain, but based on its opinion you kept from getting drenched.
10/10

As a diviner, 10 out of fucking 10, thank you for saying this.

Your trips are also hereby checked.
>>
>>17783978
Ah, shit, I didn't realize you wanted a reading back. I can't read anything. Sorry, my bad. thanks though
>>
>>17784026
No worries. Do me a solid and pray for my friend who is having surgery this week; that's more important to me than getting a reading. You can do that, right?
>>
>>17783991
Didn't I read for you already? Im getting a weird vibe off of this... did I dream you?

Im getting a good impression that things are flowering for you, perhaps at a party or as a gift from a loved one in some fashion? but I cant help but have this weird vibe about this reading... something else is going on here. Who are you?

>>17783996
different from what? magical potential is always in the head. Im not sure you're as good as you think you are, but you also dont think you're as good as is possible. I know that sounds like a riddle, but you seem to be under the impression that magical aptitude is a genetic trait like hair color, it is not.
>>
>>17783999

dang sevis, nice trips
>>
File: Divination_tools.jpg (65KB, 1041x588px) Image search: [Google]
Divination_tools.jpg
65KB, 1041x588px
>>17784034
Is that still going on?

This has been a long road for you, Im very sorry.
You really can identify yourself, too. People argue, things arent always smooth, but there are others who would be grateful for your company.

Either way, best of luck with your friend, Ill do a little thing later on. Let me know if I can assist you.
>>
>>17783991
yea i asked if it was in the summer now im asking if its this month
what do you mean dream? idk man im feeling enlightenment after some meditation earlier
>>
>>17784034
I haven't prayed for anything in years, but sure. I've been particularly agnostic as of late but there does seem to be some influence I can admit to prayer. Hope he does well
>>
>>17782520
Aries
Female
Can I get a love reading?
>>
>>17784043
Sevis if I may, I would appreciate a reading. What information do you require?
>>
>>17783999
Hey, man, hope you can read me?
What does my creative process look like for this summer. Hoping to do as much art as possible and already feeling some of the creative energy now.
>>
>>17784043
Yes, hopefully it will be the last one. This is the hard one, though. The risks of the first one were her losing her knowledge of other languages, so I started learning hers. She still speaks English like a champ, so I'm optimistic about the next one: the risks are her potentially losing her eyesight or memory, so I'm trying to think of what I can put in a recording that would make her remember who I am.

Thanks for that thing you're doing later; I greatly appreciate it.

>>17784051
It's against my religion to pray for things, but I do believe in the power of prayer from an occult standpoint. Thank you, have a good one.
>>
>>17784041
yeah Ive been doing that a lot recently apparently.
I should get around to flipping an image of levis baphomet so its pointing up to the numbers so I can do an occult checkem.
>>
>>17784036
Would you be able to read this?
How will my family react once I move?
Capricorn Female
>>
>>17784066
Np, also prayer done. So is there any sort of indicator of who I should put effort into trying to keep around or "buy back" as it were? I assume it would be people who actually put forth some effort to stay in contact. I've noticed some internet friends distancing themselves as of late
>>
>>17784066
Hello, I will pray regardless for the friend if you want to give me a reading or not, but could I have a reading too?
>>
>>17784047
oh ok, so it was you... I dont know, had a familiar energy because I had just read you. I thought I may have dreamed it since Ive slept inbetween now and then. EIther way, what I said in
>>17784036
stands, I see something happening, a flowering (Im using that word intentionally) some sort of a new beginning or a gift in regards to what you want, perhaps related to a gathering or party.

>>17784054
whatever you'd like to tell me about you, and your situation. The more vague, the more vague the answer will be by necessity. The more you tell me the more the reading can help.

>>17784062
You are in a growth period and this is going to mean some patience as you do it. This is not to say that you are not accomplishing things or growing, you are, but this thing and particularly now, should not be rushed. That energy you are feeling right now is a little tiny seed that is going to turn into something much larger, but great change takes great time, be patient with yourself. I might even mention that the way this reads could mean (or also means) that you may be finding some artistic process and inspiration in something to do with health and happiness, or perhaps in religion or faith. Best of luck. Art is magic.
>>
>>17784095
Endorse: 10 of Pentacles
Avoid: King of Cups

You should give your efforts to those who are settled and have their shit together, basically. Those people need nothing from you other than your company.

You should avoid those who are emotional, but skilled at using their emotions for manipulative ends. Those are likely to play with your mind when they play pretend.

>>17784097
Thanks; gender and query please
>>
>>17784112
Female
What is the nature of my next partner and how will the relationship affect me?
>>
>hoping for my first reading
>/div/ is pandemonium
I guess it's what I get for chickening out of my first reading in person twice.
>>
>>17784104
sèvis , i'm kinda hoping I never have to see someone again after I embarrassed myself and it is likely that i won't have to but I'm just making sure if this is the case? if not, where will this meeting be, and how do i act?
>>
File: portfolio-4.jpg (117KB, 1000x612px) Image search: [Google]
portfolio-4.jpg
117KB, 1000x612px
>>17784066
I understand why you are concerned, and normally I wouldn't even respond with more than a platitude on this for you and a well wishing, but I wanted to tell you that upon reading your concerns for her eyesight and memory I had an extremely strong reception of "no" as in, negative, that will not be a problem.

Now you know me, I dont claim to be psychic, and I take it with a bucket of salt when this stuff happens, but perhaps you will find solace in it, I have a feeling she is going to be fine dear.

>>17784087
very weird that the reading came up this way.... its kind of a very personal message that I understand through relation to my own past. This is going to be extremely cryptic, but I dont know how else to translate this and Im hoping this is relevant to your situation...
Beauty is ultimately undeniable, it often requires us to look beyond aesthetics to understand it, but it can come from the most unlikely places and flowers can grow out of ugly pavement and look like stars against the black sky. Always remember that there is an inherent beauty hiding behind every ugliness and the ugliness itself can nourish the beauty. I do not know what this could possibly mean regarding your family, but the message was supposed to get passed on to you I think.
>>
>>17784104
Thank you, Sèvis. Motivating read.
>>
Will
Male
what do my job prospects for the future look like? Depressions' been fucking with me on this front for a while now
>>
>>17784104
Why the hell did this guy stare at me so much?
>>
>>17777634

Nick
Male

I've been going out with a girl but I feel as if something is holding me back something feels amiss can you help?
>>
>>17784141
>but the message was supposed to get passed on to you I think
Thank you very much. It does make sense to me. Once again, thank you.
>>
>>17784125
Him: 2 of Swords (reversed), supported by Ace of Swords (reversed) and 3 of Wands
Effect: 10 of Pentacles, supported by King of Wands and Knight of Cups (reversed)

He's impulsive and has a tendency towards get-rich-quick schemes that aren't thought out too clearly. He really is focused on the future, but he just doesn't think things through sufficiently. There's this weird disconnect between where he wants to be and what he's doing, but it's not due to any inherent problem: it's just a matter of execution. He probably chases after every single opportunity that presents itself and doesn't filter out the poor investments well enough.

It seems that your relationship with him will be helpful in the long term in the sense that it might give you perspective for your own development. It may help you by teaching you to have better control of your emotions, such that it shall prepare you for future stages of your life. If you have firey tendencies or the inclination to outbursts, it seems that you'll learn to get a grip and use them more productively.

However, you're unlike to love him, I'm afraid. It will just be one of those relationships where you build yourself a little but feel absolutely nothing. Consider this one training.

>>17784141
Thank you, sévis, have a good one. Let me know if you need a reading, by the way.

_________

Aside from that, I'm done for the night.
>>
>>17784134
>/div/ is pandemonium
is it? Ask away. Theres a couple readers in here right now I think.

>>17784137
well this is not particularly helpful but the answers were as follows: Will you have to see them again? no. Is there a chance you will? yes. regarding where, its going to be a party or social event, getting together with friends or something. In regards to how you should take it, you may want to be nurturing or polite or kind but the question of how you SHOULD behave is quite different, it is advising you remain detached and unemotional, cold, distant. I dont usually offer that kind of advice as I dont agree with it in most cases, but perhaps there is a reason for you hearing that.

>>17784142
You're quite welcome.

>>17784145
What? This is not your question. You do not care why he was staring, you care what that means about you, can you ask the question again?
>>
>>17784164
I appreciate it, may I ask your requirements? I know each reader is different and it's my first time having a reading.
>>
Nemo
A eunuch
Neither interpersonal drama nor office politics are of concern. Tell me something interesting.
>>
File: witch-doctor3.jpg (174KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
witch-doctor3.jpg
174KB, 288x432px
>>17784155
oh good Im glad, often when things get weird like that there seems to be some kind of reason. It seems like I do two kinds of divination, the helpful symbolic interpretation stuff, basically /adv/+cards as someone mentioned earlier. And a second kind I do not understand, or claim to understand. Perhaps its intuition or something but I occasionally get weird messages like that and I always pass them along, they always seem to help the querent but I never know what the hell is going on. Im glad it was useful to you.
>>
>>17783366
>>17784164
If you have time can you fit me in please? (:
>>
>>17784145
>>17784164
This guy would stare even after I returned eye contact. I had to break away every time because he wouldn't drop it. Claimed he wasn't interested in me romantically but still stared. What the hell was he thinking about?
>>
>>17784137
>>17784137
>>17784164
dear god, please no. that advice is reasonable, are they going to rub it in my face when they see me or be nice to me? i don't want to see them again. can you tell me the date when will this take place so i can avoid it?
>>
>>17784172
can you please read me?
>>
If anyone would read me it would be much appreciated
Female
Capricorn
How will my partner's parents respond once my partner leaves them for good?
>>
>>17783803
I take myself a lot more seriously about this here trade, for one thing it goes as such - divining for the purpose of fame and fortune is walking the Left Hand Path, and is detrimental and a blasphemy. It's an abuse of magic and is unacceptable at least.
This is not commerce, this is art. What you say is true, and only my reinforces my point of this guy being a charlatan.
Email me at [email protected] and I will give you a reading whenever I have the time. Also, I want to know your email so I know it's your letter, and not spam from anyone here.
>>17783819
I expect no miracles, as a diviner myself. I already explained my criticism.
>NO ONE cares to hear what you have to say.
Even if it were true, still doesn't mean I'm wrong,
>I took 20 minutes out of my day and gave your entitled brat ass exactly what it asked for
This was never a tarot reading.
>>
Guten tag. I would like to practice an experimental method of scrying. If anyone has a query they could make that I could test my accuracy with I would appreciate it.
This method seems like it would be best for answering yes or no questions so multiple questions would be ok.
>>
>it's been two days since I stopped reading
>people are still querying me

Come on, I mean I can understand some few hours, but two full days? I already stopped reading a long while ago and I won't start again or start picking up on older ones; I'll simply make a post when I'll say that I'm doing readings. On that note: not reading right now. Don't ask. Just a small heads-up for slowpokes.

>>17784212
Been a while since I've seen you, BlightHatred. I'll simply say that I agree with that particular post of yours, without commenting further on it. No real need to.
>>
File: 9123763_orig.jpg (268KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
9123763_orig.jpg
268KB, 400x500px
>>17784167
I am unusual as I dont really ask for specific information, I will take whatever you would like to give me for information and run with it, the more vague the information about you and your situation, the more vague the reading will be, by necessity usually. The more you can help me understand the situation, the more helpful the reading can be.

>>17784173
feel better? Boy I hope so...
Im not sure exactly what to say here. The cards seem to think that there is actually a very beneficial side to this move. Im getting impressions that you needed a refreshing of your energy anyway, it was all upside down, this change may help in that even if the conditions are not what you would like, it will be a change. Also, I wanted to just say that confinement is very ephemeral, very mental, there is naturally a physical confinement for some people, you may be "trapped" in this situation, but I think you are going to come to realize that much of that is your feeling towards your position and once you have learned to see it differently youre going to recognize that what looked like prison bars are no more than moon beams and you can walk right through them.

You are young, things will come, be patient and try to learn your place in the world and find harmony in it.
>>
>>17784216
will I find love soon?
>>
>>17784231
When I say "test my accuracy" what I mean is that I'd like to test it with a question the person already knows the answer to.
>>
>>17784104
>>17784054
Alright ill give what I can.

Name: Aaron
Sign: Pisces

I got back from a vacation to a convention in Florida last week, and I got to meet some friends that I've known for a long time but never had the pleasure of doing so in person until now. I didn't really know what to expect, but it turns out that these people were everything I've ever could have hoped for in the company of friends. I cope with varying anxiety and depression so I don't really know if its just from that, but ever since I've made it to the airport to depart, I started to feel empty and lost. I didn't want to leave them behind. So this whole week ever since I've been home, I feel so out of place, like I've lost my drive to keep working the job I do. I've had the impulse to just jump ship, sell as many high valuables as I can, pack my shit in my car and move down there. The truth is, I just don't have a solid foreseeable game plan that I can pull this off at the time. One of the obstacles I'm dealing with also is that I'm experiencing problems with my knees that have been gradually escalating over the past few years that I plan to have looked at within the next few months. I guess the bottom line is, I really want to do me, but I just don't know where i see myself within these few months and the year to follow.
>>
>>17784216
Does C_C_AC pass tier 0?
>yes, I can confirm this
>>
>>17784216
does anyone have a crush on me
>>
>>17784212
I sent you an email. I won't post my email here, but the subject was "Remember me? I'm the salesman"
>>
>>17784241
Apparently the answer is no.
>>
>>17784248
Incorrect; thanks for trying
>>
>>17784248
Are the two coins on my desk of the same value?
>>
>>17784224
Always a pleasure, never a chore to see you.
You were right to tell me that the store bought map led me to nowhere.
>>
>>17784224
hi IO you are my favorite reader please do more scrys you are the most accurate
>>
>>17784172
if you don't mind, could i have a tarot reading?
how will I and my mother's relationship continue into the future? will it be the same as now?
>>
File: bag5.jpg (79KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
bag5.jpg
79KB, 672x372px
>>17784195
dates are very difficult things, but I get 7 and 4 which is weird since thats the 4th of july and I had said it would be at some kind of get together. (not sure if youre american or not)

oddly enough I also got a card representing a year, so maybe not even THIS year...

sorry thats the best I can do for you.

>>17784212
Im going to ask if we could please just chill out. Ive already seen /div/ and its readers torn up over interpersonal bullshit like this twice. Please. Im not siding with anyone, Im siding with the thread, can we all be civil? If you are desperate to make personal attacks (anyone, not just BlightHatred) Theres an IRC where you can do it and not completely fuck up the thread.
>>
>>17784252
no
>>
>>17781319
Thank you. I believe i will to. Perhaps even become better friends with someone that i akready know since a family member who i dont see often is the supervisor (sorry for no proper capitalization im on mobile)
>>
>>17784262
Incorrect
I'll ask another one:

Are there two candles on my desk?
>>
>>17784225
Thank you for the reading and your words, it really means a lot.

I appreciate that there seems to be something beneficial to this move, but unless its somewhere nearby to where i currently live, like same town or very nearby, I don't really see\like how it'll be beneficial to lose my friends again for the 3rd time as I've already moved twice and its sucked both those times. More so now that I'm exploring looking for a relationship more actively.

I do have to agree that the feeling of being trapped is mental as if anything I just have to move to my dads, problem being with that is I don't have a car nor can I drive sadly.

Actually when I found this out I started to feel my person changing, some kind of maturing\awakening and my being is now becoming something different, whether this is for the good or bad only time will tell.

I really am thankful for this read and it helped with some of my worries, thank you.
>>
>>17784112
When in doubt, side with the people who know what the fuck they're doing. Thanks again for the read. I'll say another prayer a bit later on. Out of curiosity, what about your religion says you shouldn't pray?
>>
>>17784258
I'm going to get invited to a 4th of july party? woot thanks
>>
File: anubis_by_ovopack.jpg (110KB, 765x1200px) Image search: [Google]
anubis_by_ovopack.jpg
110KB, 765x1200px
>>17784253
Likewise. I hope things are well for you. At least someone needs to have the hope and the success.
And it didn't, eh? Screwed up right from the beginning, not surprising you didn't really get anywhere at all. At least you didn't fall in the lava... right?

So, what are you up to now then?

>>17784254
pls.

Really though, thank you. I will likely do more later on, but for now, I'll refrain from that and simply do some tarot readings. They're always a fun little thing. May do some more today; need to get some energy out of me.
>>
>>17784268
no
>>
File: 1464766315311.jpg (603KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464766315311.jpg
603KB, 1024x1024px
>>17784237
Well look, this reading very clearly indicates you feel you are at a branch in your life, staying means misery, going means happiness because of your friends. But you know that you dont have a plan.

Theres two ways to interpret this symbolism, the first, I tend to agree with because I err on the side of caution but basically its saying that there are always multiple paths to what you want, and the fastest road isnt always the best choice, this may take a little while to get yourself together and make the trip.

The other direction to look at this is that you have already begun the trip, you're already there you just need to actually move yourself and should be looking at every method by which to get there.

I suppose these are not mutually exclusive readings, but I do caution you that it seemed to think going NOW might be a bad idea. I think you might want to get things sorted out so that once youve moved, you can leave the past behind and get a fresh start.

I hope that helps.
>>
>>17784285
Correct.
So far 1/3.
Do you mind describing your technique?
>>
>>17784288
Sevis will I ever get involved in the e-sports scene the way I want to?
>>
>>17784225
As this is still new to me and hard to put my situation problem in to words, I will be vague: would you be able to give me a general love reading. It involves an "unnatural" draw to a former love if that can help. Thank you!
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 298x169px
>>17784283
Stuck in a rut, but change is soon to come, either revolution, or at least some commerce to take my mind off the rest.
I struggled, but made progress, no matter how little.
And yourself? I will leave for now, but will contact later on.
>>
>>17784291
It's something I've come up with myself that I'm trying out.
I'd rather not discuss the method at this time.
I think my problem is that I need to meditate for a longer period before my next attempt.
The "visions" don't come in very clearly otherwise.

I'll try again tomorrow or later.
>>
>>17784288
whats in store for summer
>>
>>17784302
Fair enough. I will be more than happy to help you tomorrow.
>>
>>17784305
thank you.
>>
Capricorn
Female
How are my current practices of magick doing? Is there anything that I should focus on?
>>
>>17777634
Aikin is pretty much what I go by now
Male

How much fighting am I gonna see in my life? Not little street scrapes or hallway brawls like when I was a kid, but am I going to see actual combat?

And I'm sending prayers to somewhere...to anyone that may be listening, and things have been working out pretty well for me. Should I keep it up? Should I keep my prayers general or should I try and invoke something? Would going to church affect me negatively?

Sorry about all the questions, I'm just at a major crossroads in my life. I think.
>>
>>17784288
Yeah as I mentioned, I fear that my medical issues are going to be my biggest problem. I'm financially stable right now but I know if I incur any large expenses, I'm going to have to make some changes and sacrifices, that will affect me for a while. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>17784288

Alright new here, which I already feel stupid saying that. But I wanna give a little info in the hopes of a tarot reading, if you don't mind.

Name/Nickname: Kat
Sign: Gemini

Life has been pretty stressful in the past 3 or so years or more so I guess. Last week I ended up moving in with my grandmother because of verbal abuse from my mom, but next year I'm supposed to move to California with my girlfriend. (which is pretty far..so that makes me anxious.)

I'm worried due to my lack of education that I will not make it far in life, and that because of having two abusive parents I will grow to be like them, causing my girlfriend (who I am absolutely in love with) to have to leave me.

In the near future I'm worried that my mother will get in trouble with the law, due to information I told my therapist about, though I won't go any farther into that.

I guess I just want some general reading on the near and somewhat distant future, as I'm constantly terrified I won't make it. I guess it feels like words of encouragement to me.

Thanks in advance, even if you only skim over this.
>>
File: anubis_stance_by_kaizerin.jpg (89KB, 800x1003px) Image search: [Google]
anubis_stance_by_kaizerin.jpg
89KB, 800x1003px
>>17784301
Change always comes, in one way or another. You just need to either prepare for the worst or embrace the best that may come, or ride out the calm waves of the middle.
There's progress too. That's good. That's always good. I'm glad about that, and it seems that you're trying to at least use it to put yourself in a slightly better position every single time.

As for me? Things are not as well as I would like them to be. I'm scraping by mentally thanks to the ungodly amounts of nonsense I did to my mind to be able to split my ''I'' up, so that's perhaps one of the only things that's keeping things... me... here. Mostly problems at home and in regards of living conditions, family, and etc.

I'll be around.

>>17784321
Please look at >>17784224 , thank you.
>>
>>17784326
Whoops, sorry

Just popped in thread. Don't come here often
>>
>>17783899
female
how does my love life look this summer? i'm single atm.

your gender query?
>>
File: The-Soothsayer-Tom-Keating.jpg (35KB, 800x299px) Image search: [Google]
The-Soothsayer-Tom-Keating.jpg
35KB, 800x299px
>>17784295
The way you want to?
Uhhh this is hard to answer because I dont think you know what you want.

I get the feeling you need a better understanding of what youre trying to get involved in, once you actually KNOW what you want to be doing in the industry, I think youll be able to achieve it, but you have some learning to do first.

>>17784298
>love reading
I dont usually do these for a number of reasons but I dont want you to go away empty handed from your first reading so Ill see what I can do.

Basically what Im getting here is that you are not over them, and youre clining to this thing that doesnt exist. Honestly, I think the problem lies elsewhere, your position and station in life. I think you need to work on your own independence and strength and once youve achieved it you're going to look back and recognize that what you wanted, isnt who you are anymore. You can continue to obsess and follow this thing, but I see it ending poorly, like, really poorly. At best, a cold hardened heart and some bitterness, at worst youre actually going to worry yourself into illness.

Stop. Do you. Recognize that who you are now, is not who you were during the relationship and who you are going to become is so much different that the old relationship will not even make sense to you anymore. Just do you, grow, work on new life, not resurrecting the dead.
>>
>>17784323
well look, if that's all that it is, youll be incurring those epxenses whether youre here, or over there.

Have you looked at insurance options in both places? maybe where youre going has a better avenue for you to take care of your health affordably and it makes more sense to go, than to stay?
>>
File: seth_by_kaizerin.jpg (691KB, 700x907px) Image search: [Google]
seth_by_kaizerin.jpg
691KB, 700x907px
>>17784333
Yeah man, it's fine, that I can understand. Just keep in mind that if there's no announcing post that somebody's doing a read, then don't assume they are. And that particular post that you replied to is two days old already.

I may be around for later readings, but that's for later, if you want to stick around for a reading from me specifically. There's others you could ask about it. I'm going to address a few things from your post though.
For the prayer tidbit; it may not change anything in reality, but it gives one hope and can take off a burden off of your shoulders. Going to church would not affect you negatively. Invoking is drawing the power of a spirit or a spirit into yourself; you may be more interested in evocation. Go to /omg/ threads in /x/ for further information on what you could evoke for assistance, but it can generally work with anything. Just make sure to do a bit of research. To see combat, you need to put yourself in a situation where you would see it. Consider military or moving to Africa.
>>
>>17784347
>Consider military
That ship has sailed.

I just have this creeping feeling I'm going to miss the bus to Valhalla. I'll keep an eye out for the next thread
>>
>>17784335
>>17783899
if you respond i will get to it tomorrow sory for late response
>>
>>17784339
I appreciate you going out of your comfort zone. That actually helped a lot, you were spot on what I was thinking, even in subtle ways. I'm thankful for your help for me and others with queries.
>>
>>17784346
Well not entirely. I am insured, I just really don't know how much I'm going to be looking at. My other problem is going to be cost of living in Florida. I don't have a place to stay there necessarily, because leasing for my friends that rent would go up considerably for the next tier apartment and one other is unknown.
>>
>>17784362
well, it seems to me youve already made your mind up on this one and you KNOW you need to get things in order before you go. I know it sucks, and it feels awful, but there are paths we all walk, youll get there, take solace in the fact that unlike many people, you know where you want to go and who you want to be with, that in itself is a priceless treasure, never forget that.
>>
>>17784216
For what it's worth, I find that my own yes / no usually is wonky regarding certain areas. So instead of simply refining things, also keep track of what you do / do not get right, as they may be areas blocked off to you for whatever reason.

Query: Will I be asleep in the next 3 hours?
(possible timezone differences, so I hope it's valid).
>>
>>17784339
Will someone take me underneath their wing and mentor me so I can get there then?
>>
>>17784377
that is WEIRD that you should mention that since something came up in the reading I didnt even mention because I didnt understand its relevance... but it was something about a woman, I thought it was mostly noise and interpreted it differently but... yeah.. I think there might be. I see some kind of an actual contracted obligation or something like that, a partnership, but I get the feeling shes like... a boss? I dont know, very odd that you should mention it, but yes I think there might be actually.
before you ask me how you meet them, I honestly do not know, theyre not giving me a good answer on this, its just noise... I think you need to pursue your studies on it and figure out exactly what you want to be doing, and it will come in its time.
>>
Hey /div/ Kaiko here (I've had a few readings in this thread)
I just noticed we reached the bump limit.
Maybe somebody should make a new thread?
>>
>>17784212
You're making a lot of assumptions about me not divining for the purpose of helping people, and I am hardly famous and making $0 from this. I get queries from a lot of sad people, so if I can do something in addition to my reading to entertain them, make them smile, or make them feel a little better about themselves, then you can call me a charlatan all you want, like the sad pathetic little heckler you are, and I will bathe in the hilarity of your ignorance.

I think you're just mad that you asked for a Tarot reading and that the deck I have is Morgan's Tarot, an irreverent deck that fits my views on life and unfortunately seems to have clashed with your super serious grumpy-puss negative naysaying outlook.

You would have known Morgan's Tarot is the deck I offer had you paid more attention to the links referencing my offer post from a PREVIOUS THREAD. I was NOT offering readings in THIS thread, nor was I asking for any feedback, but you grossly imposed on both of those things, and then you were an ungracious, rude, narrowly-opinionated little shit on top of that.

You really approached all of this with a very negative, ugly attitude when I was trying to extend a friendly, upbeat, positive kindness to you. You may be a very talented reader, but you've been behaving like a shit human being, and you deserved/earned every equally nasty and unpleasant thing that has been said back to you.
>>
File: 2013 reading.png (50KB, 875x168px) Image search: [Google]
2013 reading.png
50KB, 875x168px
>>17783976
Thank you!! That does sound like the kind of relationship I'd have because that is the kind of person I am and that is the kind of person I should probably be with! (also kinda sounds like the person I have in mind besides black hair, always being the practical one that cared a lot about her studies and such)

It's also really interesting because I'm pretty sure I remember a party being mentioned in regards to my love life when I got a reading on /x/ years ago. Heck I just found it and they were accurate too because they mentioned someone "getting a baby in them soon" and my sister became pregnant with my niece shortly after. The thing is, in this reading I didn't even know this third person yet and was thinking about the second person.... who has black hair....... but she's practically married to her girlfriend now so eh

Nice. Guess I got a party to look out for. The palm reader told me there'd be good news in regards to this coming after christmas, and my birthday is right after christmas, and I don't really care for birthday parties, so that might just be the fateful day in question.Thanks a bunch!
>>
>>17784533
I could of course do it myself.
But I don't know if I have the authority to, since this thread seems to have a certain set of rules and whatnot
>>
>>17777603
>>17784533
>>17784561

New Thread:

>>17784581
>>17784581
>>17784581
>>
>>17783016
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nWxf0MpWnw
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.