[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 27

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you are new, READ THE STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17764942
>>
No one is doing readings?
>>
>>17771857
bumpie
>>
Should I ask Jessica out or would that turn into drama?
>>
I will only a few.
>song of importance
>query
>>
>>17771993
Clair de Lune by Debussy.

Lame question, but could you please tell me what will happen with my crush during this week?
>>
>>17771993
All Summer Long by Kid Rock
Can I possibly get a Love General reading?
>>
Due to the lack of readers I will start making readings; please tell me:

>A nickname or a name
>Your query
>>
>>17771993
Because I want you too by Placebo
Can I get a love reading?
>>
>>17772015
>Drew
>Will she respond well if i ask her out tomorrow?
>>
>>17771993

First by Cold War Kids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE23hMLbHg4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Should I ask Jessica out or would that just lead to drama?
>>
Will eve like me enough to have feelings for me?
>>
>>17771993
Indian Summer - stereophonics
Should I cut ties?
>>
>>17772023
She will go out with you, but she will not show love towards you. In fact your current relationship with that person doesn't seem quite romantic.
>>
>>17772015

Randy Newman

Do you see a woman in my future? What sort is she?

Forgive me if that's a difficult question for tarot. I can ask something else
>>
>>17772015
Marie
Should I eventually pursue grad school or will it not be worth the time and effort?
>>
>>17772048
Within one month from now, what I see you need:

Someone with an emotional and romantic side, but economically stable and with her feet on earth, also an introverted person.

The person you will meet:
Someone who likes achieving goals, be it material or job related, but is also a bit greedy or obsessed with money. However this person is also quite romantic and emotional.
>>
>>17772015
Forgot to link to your post, mine is
>>17772036
>>
>>17772064
It would lead to achievement yes, but it might be too much for you.I see struggle and pain related to it, maybe there is something you need to work on before undertaking that goal.
>>
>>17771997
There will be an opposition at first. And it may cause some strength from your end. But he will eventually understand
>>
>>17771993
>obsessed Mariah carey
am I going to get a response tomorrow
>>
>>17772074
One year from now, I see you having a hard time with her, you are not going to be emotional with her, you are going to retreat and instead see her as someone with whom you want to have a cordial relationship, related to money affairs. On the other hand she's going to have a negative view of you and feel emotional anguish whenever talking to you. You will be considered someone she does not want to deal with...

Overall, it seems your relationship will have indecision and lack of interest.

I asked the cards if it would benefit you to keep trying. They say it would be better to find someone else.

Sorry about the bad news.
>>
>>17771993
Akon - Mr. Lonely
Tell me about my future partner please
>>
>>17771993
Rotten Apple - Alice in Chains
Should i tell my friend G the truth? Thank you.
>>
>>17772015
I can't give my real name: reptoid
I'm torn between two people. Sweet security or longing chaos.
>>
>>17772072

Hmm. There's someone that makes me think of, but they have some major things stopping them atm. We'll see
>>
>>17772015
hendrix. What will happen between my friend and I? Thanks!
>>
>>17772009
Well it seems your preservation on love are based on monetary value. How others perceive. But holds your weight. Cupid stands truth but he has two arrows. One for love and one for death
>>
>>17772120
Maybe you haven't met that person yet.
>>
>>17772118
Go after the chaotic one, is what the cards advise. Be aware however that it will not lead you to a particularly happy relationship, in either of both cases you will face certain emotional pain, the chaotic one is the one yielding the least of said pain.

You will have some happy moments mixed with unhappy ones, along with a carelessness about the consequences with the chaotic person.

If you need further advice do ask.
>>
I might get this deck so I can get nice insights on the subject of love, on which many questions are asked here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5A7VGpUem0
>>
>>17772103
So what do I do then. Where is the one I can form a life with?
>>
>>17772020
Well doesn't look good. Your intentions are well. You have trivial hesitations from achieving your goal in love. But you seem to have alot of baggage that's preventing you from moving on.
>>
>>17772170
Go after the chaotic person, regardless. I asked if it would benefit you to look somewhere else and they said no. I believe you can improve things with that person as time passes.
>>
>>17772176
so what can i do? will i ever find love?
>>
>>17772015

Jim
Is J.F. still a lost cause romance-wise? Or what about Ariel?
>>
>>17772156
Yes, please. I don't want to hurt the sweet person I just got with. He really is amazing and I care about him a lot. I just don't know if I am capable of a secure relationship. I know that I have 'attachment issues'. I feel like I got myself into a huge mess.
>>
>>17772081
Thanks for the read. I can only wonder what adversities I'd face. I'll have to put a lot of thought into whether it is something I want to pursue.
>>
>>17772197
The cards suggest you to go after J.F. despite the way she currently behaves now, and whatever happened among you which made her have a bad impression about you, she still likes you, so you should keep trying to work on your relationship with that person.
>>
>>17772032
Thank you i haven't heard this song in a while.

No. If approached with confidence. But don't hesitate. For it seems you two have an intimacy unmatched by others
>>
>>17772209
Tell me what you want to ask, provide me with a question regarding what you want to know.
>>
Are we over? Why aren't we together? Was I wrong all along?
>>
>>17772129
You care about that person, but it's mostly about superficial things.She will show cruelty and anger towards you, but inside that person will have a certain interest in you, mixed with dislike. In short, she will have issues with what she/he thinks about you.
>>
Unfortunately I need to leave now. Have a good night, and may you find what you seek.
>>
>>17772242
How would things be with the other one if I ended up with the chaotic one?
>>
>>17772045
Is there someone else in the midst? You have the utmost intentions but another distills it.
>>
should i kill myself?
>>
>>17772375
please don't I am not a reader but please anon dont kill yourself... your life is worth something, please dont die..
>>
>>17771689
>>17771586
>Quite the confident, outgoing fellow are we?
Certainly. Anyone who knows me personally would easily agree.

>Perhaps you would be good as a translator or Interpretor
Oh man, that would be a sweet gig if I could get it. I do speak two languages fluently and can read others decently, so that would be awesome for me.

>interestingly, there's going to be a girl you'll meet if you choose this path and she will tempt you greatly
Interesting indeed

>She is hot, do I say hot.
Physically? That part is uninteresting. Some men like breasts, and some men like butts; some favor faces, but I would say what truly intrigues me is a girl who speaks sweetly. I'm a voice guy, you see.

>your emotions lie somewhere else at that time
That seems fairly likely.

>you'll be too reflective and lose your shot
That seems unlikely. My reason for rejection is typically just that they're not what I'm looking for in a wife; I'm at that stage in my life.

>Think it over, shell be good for you.
Perhaps, perhaps.

I'll read your query second, as I've said. I can't do time frames or yes/no, so I can either read strategy or scry the appearance of the lad you should look out for. If you don't reply before I get to you, I'll just do a mixture of the two.
>>
>>17772385
im not sure anymore if my life is even worth anything. i feel eternally empty. he'll never know how much i really loved him
>>
>>17772400
oh honey believe when i say that I know the feel but please your life is worth than him. really trust me when I say this. killing yourself over some guy isnt worth it. youre much better than that.
>>
>>17771993

The Jam - Man in the Cornershop
Will an ex come back to me?
>>
>>17772400
We've all been there. Eventually you'll see this guy with the rose tinted glasses off and realize he's not so great.
>>
>>17771566
Lad, you should already know that I can't ever give a clear yes or no. For that, you should find yourself a pendulumbro. I'll still read on the other aspects though.

You / Her / Union Significator: 4 of Swords (reversed) / Strength / 2 of Wands (reversed)
What She Likes / How to Exploit It: Queen of Wands (reversed) / Death (reversed)
What She Dislikes / How to Overcome It: 6 of Cups (reversed) / Queen of Wands (reversed)
Projected Outcome: Ace of Wands

Lad, this one is strange, for it seems that there's some possibility in range, but few are those who would likely bet on you. Interestingly, there is something of a beginning, but there is likewise something receding in terms of how you yourself comport. She is of the most self-sufficient sort, and she seems quite fine by herself, a condition which won't provide too much help for you.

Listen dude, there's isn't too much long-term going on here, at least that much is clear. But you seem to be just distant enough in order to make use of a rough draft of slight disinterest, let's say. She's more likely to come to your way if you play the whole whatever take it or leave it game.

Trying emotionally? That would end tragically. Her mind is likely to wind towards the light of yours if you're not in sight. You see, if you focus excessively on some good times you've had before, it would likely spell little good in store. At the same time, there's something of negativity that comes from you at too many times. Be a bit more...hell, just be a bit of a dick, but not excessively; it should be enough for her to consider you slightly crazy, just enough to be exciting, but not enough for her to be flying away.

I'm not sure what else to say, but the Ace of Wands usually means you'll be sticking your wand into something, usually someone new. But, hey, she could be the new girl for you; it's all a matter of how strategically and subtly you pursue.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>17772400

“And remember, you shall suffer all things and again suffer: until you have sufficient sufferance to accept all things.” -Austin Spare.

So yeah. Kill yourself only to repeat the same scene but this time under harder circumstances. Why not evolve your internal world and trascend into the unknown, leaving this shithole and its pain behind? You´re better than than, come on. We all have troubles. And having a bf/gf can be quite overrated. You will find someone in the future...
>>
>>17772400
yes you will find someone better than him I promise you this, i am not a reader but please love dont give up... not yet
>>
>>17772400
Anon, don't let some guy determine your self worth. What you're going through now is tough but things will get better. Just give it time and move on. Like other people have said, you'll eventually realize that he wasn't worth killing yourself over. You'll find happiness elsewhere, I guarantee it.
>>
>>17772400
Tonight, I spoke with a friend who was hung up on a lad, and she was concerned, more than just a tad, that she'd never find love again. As a means of teaching, I decided to show her love letters I'd written previously to one girl once upon a time. I asked her if she knew to whom I'd written them, and she guessed incorrectly the first time.

You see, there were others worth reading, and to someone else entirely. And, oh, how I wrote more beautifully to the second one, I'd say, even though I once thought I'd never again have love come my way.

The lesson to be learned is that, though the fates spurned my initial attempt, there was a direction that they thought for me best. And, it was thereby that I could more wonderfully write. And, though that one likewise didn't work out for me, I look forward to writing for whomever the fates next bring. Learn from me.

So, to make this a bit clearer for you: don't ever assume that he's the only dude who will ever love you. That's straight-up retarded, honestly.

There shall be tears, and there shall be sorrow; regardless, there shall be a tomorrow.
>>
>>17772429

Thanks BV, shit, apparently, I was hoping for the worse. I still mean something then, and apparently, I have enough power to make it happen seriously, even if she is with someone right now or not, from what I understood,as this shit is evershifting.

Anyways, thanks man. Would you like the reading from me then?
>>
File: 714214-mckean.jpg (415KB, 504x650px) Image search: [Google]
714214-mckean.jpg
415KB, 504x650px
>>17772400
hate to be the one to just waltz in and point out the obvious here but... if he's the one who will never know how much he was loved, his is the life that isn't worth living. You're the one who's capable of giving love and receiving love. Even if you're currently in pain you're fine, he however is fucked.
>>
>>17771586
You / Him: The Devil (reversed) / Prince of Cups
Circumstances of the Meeting: Queen of Wands, supported by Page of Swords (reversed) and The Sun

Ooooh, this one's exciting. You see, it seems to me that you're most likely to be meeting a gallant and romantic young man, but it comes at the worst time that it possibly can. Well, obviously you're waiting, but your situation won't be too abating in terms of restriction for you: you'll be in the midst of something that pulls your attention, and you're quite likely wrongly to construe the sweet young man's intentions to you.

Right, your eyes will be on some other prize, and you'll focus thereby your mind and forward sight, but he comes to you unexpectedly; you should be prepared for receiving an unexpected and slightly cryptic message from him.

It shall come upon the whim of a day when the dusk is coming on, and you'll hear likely the sound of a distant song. I see him now: thick-rimmed glasses, brown hair and eyes, but his words will likely fall to the side unless you notice their intent. Otherwise, your other concerns will likely prevent you from accepting his attempt.

But, oh my, he's so sweet a guy. You'll be inclined to see him as a friend (at best) at the time, but you should give him a chance. He's likely to dance in the back of your mind, but he won't stick around until you have the time to sort out your schedule for him. You'll be busy, alright, but you should consider to write a space in a block of time to see him when he asks you to. Don't let your schedule keep you away from this dude.

>>17772495
It's possible, but you need to be exciting, not romantic. Also, the Ace of Wands is ambiguous in “whom,” but you're likely going to get your wand some action somewhere, Ace.

And, sure, I'll take a reading. What do you read and what kind of queries do you read best?
>>
>>17772528

>I am currently impeded in my movement towards completing my long-term goals, and I need a serious game-changer. I have many ideas for magical solutions, but they're all risky. Whatdo?

I can do that If you´d like. Also. The strenght card in her position could mean she is fucking somebody else? Or you felt it meant she is self-proficient?

I will read after I come back from smoking a cig BV
>>
>>17772528
Up for another?

I have the same query as the lass (>>17771586) who queried you, except I'm a single lad.

I will do query #2 in exchange.
>>
Can someone do a reading on me?
>>
>>17770752
>>17769905
Project: Queen of Pentacles, supported by Ace of Wands (reversed) and 8 of Wands
Effects for E, D, and T:
>7 of Wands, Page of Pentacles
>The Devil, 2 of Swords
>King of Cups, The Star
Oh, I love occult queries; they're all so fucked up.

Good anon, why are you trying to move backwards in time? It seems to me that it would be more beneficial if you'd find that the past is in the past, and future-planning would be better tasked if not stained by the residue of the various things you consider still playing a part. It would be the better art if you didn't endeavor so greatly to undo the things that are in place for reasons that seem unreasonable to you. It would be better if you reason by the sheer virtue of how the universe feeds it to you.

Anyway, E is going to be fighting for keeping hold of his or herself. A current position is quite the precision for moving forth upon the advice of how shall roll the dice of the second one that comes. It should seem likely to succumb, but e is one of those sorts who tends to turn the more challenging things into profit, it seems. This seems to be no exception to me.

D...shit, D is kind of fucked, actually. D is going to stay hung up on whatever lies most close in the mind, and a bit of deterrence towards future growth is D likely to find. A simple weakness, perhaps? It matters not, for it seems that the laps of comfort may comport in ways that shall unlikely support the path towards breaking out, and you're unlikely to hear how D shall silently shout. Pain shall this one feel, but it shall be quite easy for D to conceal.

Oh, but T is alright. T shall grow as a result of...whatever the fuck you're doing, and it seems some maturing is likely to result. From this shall T consult the inner self that shall proceed, eventually to lead towards the combination of body and mind, and so shall thereby something quite amazing find.
>>
>>17772659
So...
>E will suffer to keep it together, but the suffering will lead to something profitable
>D shall get stuck...very very stuck
>T shall grow as a result, mature and combine and find good things

I hope I was accurate in my reading, and...well, occult queries are always fun, obviously.

>>17772581
Sure, that one is a bitch of a query, so I appreciate multiple perspectives. Give me some time to recover, and I'll get to yours.
>>
>>17772400
Here's a novel thought: how about trying to let him know how much you loved him? You're thinking of killing yourself, so you have nothing to lose by trying to reach out, right? Do it.
>and post results
>>
>>17772581
You / Her: King of Wands / Knight of Swords
Circumstances of the Meeting: The World (reversed), supported by 6 of Wands (reversed) and The High Priestess (reversed)

Lad, you're going to meet this lass when you're wondering whether you should continue on with life at all. It seems quite likely to befall when absolutely nothing makes sense to you: your previous thoughts upon which you previously construed have lied through and through, and you question everything that has come true.

Nothing will make sense, and you'll be in some degree of suspense if you can't quite piece it together yourself. In some way, she'll be of some help because she'll offer a thought to you that you've previously considered untrue, but it will somehow make sense if you pursue at this particular time.

Three sirens sing, but only one of them shall bring something of value to you. The other two are more just...they're just taking up space, and it would be quite the waste if you give any attention to them. The one with curly hair shall unlikely bear anything of value. The one who shall speak much much too freely is likewise contributing unproductively.

The one with dark hair and the darkest of minds is the best one with whom you can yourself find. She seems to me somewhat unyielding to be: if she would push forth stubbornly, let her speak her piece, but don't give in too quickly. She appreciates a bit of a challenge, you see.
>>
>>17772746
But do go about this intellectually. You'll be inclined to speak forth emotionally, for things will...I'm not going to sugarcoat this: your life is going to fucking suck when she makes her way towards you, but she can offer a brilliant thought or two. An intellectual sort of lass, the for which you'd offer a mass or prayer to get, but you'll lose her if you too often forget to keep your composure around her. It would be enough to insure her path towards you if you come by the thought of...hahahaha, okay, you actually have to discuss something about youth culture...I heard something about “tweens” or something like that. It would be best if you offer something of discussion right off the bat.

Right, she's the intellectual sort, so approach her intellectually, Sport. If you shall, there comes thereby something to tell of how you shall...well, hell, just give her good conversation and you're good, I'd say; that honestly seems to me to be the best way.

>>17772575
I look forward to it.
>>
>>17772015
Hello, if you're still doing readings:

>Rosebud
>Will I find, or be found by someone who will change my life for the better? If yes, what will that person be like?
Thank you very much in advance
>>
>>17772015
Don't know if you're still around but I'll give it a shot anyhow

Nickname: Cansado
I just wish to be aware of the ground underneath me, towards which path I'm possibly walking into. May be foolish to do so but I seek solace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w
I can relate to that song, makes me feel joy for some reason, nostalgia is a bitch ha.
>>
Gedi
Female
Is this person, who Im in love with, is worth the wait. Or it will never happen. Should I give up, or hold on.
>>
If anyone would be so kind, I'd like a reading.

>>17771993
Song of importance: Rachmaninov's Prelude op. 23 no. 5 in G minor
Am I destined to die soon?

>>17772015
Otherwise if you'd be so kind, the same question, with the name Power.
>>
>>17772575

>Should you do cast magick?

Ace of cups-The universe

This matter seems to rely more on emotion, decision, and action to take rather than magick. Cards sugest you to take a more human approach on the matter. Open yourself. There may be something hanging in there I feel in which you should simply focus your intention on and act. Not in a or aggressive manner, but subtler, it seems. In an emotional way.

>Possible results of casting magick?

King of pentacles, ace of wands.

Keep in mind I am using thoth, so I am taking the intuitive approach. The result can be quite chaotic it seems. Things going different than expected, you possibly not being to handle all this stuff. Things can move in some direction certainly, but it would be like a child playing with fire near shitloads of powder, not exactly profitable in the long run.

>Obstacles to overcome

Opression- Queen of cups

Lad, you remind me of myself sometimes. Your mind seems to fuck you al over again and again. Maybe you overthink stuff too much, maybe you doubt your own skills and your mind fucks you in the end. Cards suggest to stop daydreaming and overthinking stuff.

Actions to take

Interference-adjustment-the chariot.

Movement is clearly suggested by your higher self in the sense of leaving things behind that no longer serve you. Since interference talks about self-limiting thoughts, coming from deep inside you or the product of outer circumstances, just by making your intent clear and acting on it should put you on the road to achieving these things you long for. I get this feeling your mind is the biggest bitch here. Adjustment cards speaks on balance to me; however Im kinda typsy now. Hope you can make sense of it.

Back card of the deck is princess of wands, which points to move, leave passivity and fear behind.

Hope it helps. Since I have no idea of your life or more detail of the problem, hope you can give some feedback on how grounded this reading was.

Well then
>>
>>17772833

Seeing you spread again, I notice the king of wands holding his shield up, defending himself from this fiery explosion. King of pentacles is you.

So, not only things will get fucked up, this will backfire too. This shield up means you trying to soften things up or trying to protect yourself. So again, I would advise against taking this way.
>>
File: 1465016155174.jpg (9KB, 228x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465016155174.jpg
9KB, 228x250px
Somebody help me please. I'm in torment.
>>
File: 9123763_orig.jpg (268KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
9123763_orig.jpg
268KB, 400x500px
might do a couple readings if someones needing one.

Dont hit me with romance reads, please don't say "general" Im not a psychic, I need you to work with me.

Methods at my discretion, but Im probably reading bones tonight.
>>
>>17773169
What am I meant to do in my life? Do I have success and luck in love? in finance? Will I be prosperous and happy?

Some things about me:
My favorite color is green.
I am in my mid twenties.
My feelings run very deep.

Thank you.
>>
>>17773179
That's a heavy question, you literally want to know how you entire life is going to go? Is that something you really want to know?

What Im getting is that you feel a lack of control, and ability to sort of... breathe freely?

What are you asking specifically?
>>
>>17773202
Apologies..

I will try a different question.

How do others feel around me? What do they think of me? What aura and energy do I send out?

Thank you.
>>
>>17773209
I think people sense your doubts, and that puts them off. All people are inherently self concious and they are attracted to confidence in others to bolster themselves.

I think they recognize potential, I think you could be a "comfortable" person that someone could see as "home' but you have so many reservations and doubts, theyre concerned that youll realize your potential. If I may ask, do you have a physical injury or deformity that is somehow visible to others?
>>
>>17773169

I dont have an specific query, actually, I dont want to know anything. But I want to know, why you seem to give priority to your bones over cartomancy or scrying? Do you contact directly the dead through the bones, and you feel that its more eficient, or its only that you feel you have more experience and are better versed with bones other than other methods?

Can I ask you if ou don mind, do you practice ceremonial magick? or a bit of chaos magick too? Which books or sources can you recomend to the beginner?
>>
>>17773230
No physical injuries or deformities. It's quite the opposite, really..I've been told I should get into modelling because of my outward appearance.

However, I'm not sure if I am mentally stable.
>>
>>17773169
Gender confused person. Born female, been confused since age of 6. Identified myself as a male at 19, but still am very confused. I dont understand anything. 22 right now.
>>
>>17773169
I would like a current and future reading please, for me and a friend I feel has betrayed me...
>>
File: MinorSwords10.jpg (719KB, 846x1329px) Image search: [Google]
MinorSwords10.jpg
719KB, 846x1329px
>>17773232
>why you seem to give priority to your bones over cartomancy or scrying?
I actually dont, Ive been doing cartomancy for weeks recently. I have an overall bias towards the bones because theyre sort of a personal language and have taken a lot of effort to assemble and work with, so I love them. But different systems are good for different things.

Ive actually been reading cards way longer than bones. Whether Im contacting the dead directly... I dont know, but theres a certain uhhh vibration? Something, thats different with the bones. But they tend to talk about more heavy stuff than cards. Birth and death and injury and stuff.

I do not practice ceremonial magick, it seems like its too much pomp and circumstance for me. I prefer folk magics, rootwork and "low magic". Chaos magick is something thats more in my purview, Im a fan of Moore and the concepts of chaos magick.

as far as books, the better source would be the /omg/ thread. They are more experienced magicians than I am. Im a diviner/augur and a rootworker, theyre the big magic folks.

>>17773234
Im not sure you are either, and thats not meant as a slight, but I think it shows to other people. I think you need to ask yourself the question (and soon) "who gets to decide who I am?"

>>17773240
well id advise you see a gender therapist. Im not honestly sure how to advise you. Our spirits, and our souls, are not our bodies, and the two dont always coincide. I would recommend you see a professional and do what can be done to reconcile your feelings. If that means being and dressing "masculine" then do it, if it means more, then thats what it means. We all only have a certain amount of time on the earth, please make the most of it as who you truly are. A single moment as yourself is worth more than ten thousand moments as someone else.
>>
>>17773258

Thanks! hey, sorry for the ignorance, but this /omg/ belongs to which site specifically?
>>
>>17773268
sorry about the delay, /omg/ is here on /x/ its over at:
>>17745817
>>
>>17773316
I hope you can read for me, please, sevis... >>17773252
>>
>>17772793
Anyone can give me a reading?
>>
>>17773324
so sorry, let me see what I can see...

The way this reading is coming out, Im afraid you may have either misunderstood what they did as betrayal, or at the very least, they did not see it that way, I do not believe they intended to betray you.

I usually advise people to follow their gut on these things, but in the case of this reading it seems like theres two options here, you can either cut it off and cut your losses, which will ultimately lead to an unsatisfying and unhappy end. Or you can look at what happened with fresh eyes, as if you were a child, and something different will happen, a trip, a journey, maybe literal, probably metaphorical, with some very interesting and positive outcomes.

I cant really say whether this person is good or bad for you, but it seems to me that you may have misjudged the situation and with some more thought or open-mindedness, you could have a very important experience.
>>
>>17773337
will I get what I want by the end of the day or will I just be disappointed again?
>>
Can anyone give me a reading?

Libra
Male

Is my luck going to change and will I finally find emotional stability?
>>
>>17773337
Hey Sevis, I've dedicated a lot of time to someone, someone who I thought was special, only for them to disregard me time and time again. I literally did something desperate recently for them and have never stooped so low for someone before only for them to disregard me. Can you tell me how they feel about me? Or what I've done? And if anygood will come out of this situation, or if I was iust an idiot wasting my time?
>>
>>17773362
end of the day seems unlikely, be patient. But I think much of it depends on how you approach it.

>>17773371
are you the honeyjar person?
>>
>>17772528
Thanks, mate. I know quite a few dudes with glasses though, is there anything you can tell me specific about the appearance? Tall/short, stuff of the like.
>>
>>17773371
>>17773378
No I did something stupid publicly
>>
>>17773362
>>17773378
how long do I have to wait
>>
>>17773380
I feel like I spoke to you about this recently and advised you that you are more in control of the results of this than you think simply by measuring your response to how others react to it... was that not you?
>>
>>17773382
I think, as Ive said that largely depends on you. As I said, I think if you see this action with fresh eyes and try not to judge it as betrayal, but understand them and come at it from that perspective, it will change rapidly
>>
>>17773169
Pls tell me if I'm going to reach my goal by the new year
>>
>>17773393
I thik you can hurt this if you rush it... this is a slow, study, cultivate and reap the rewards kind of thing. Maybe it can be done by end of year but I think you could really hurt it if you force it.
>>
>>17773395
hello sevis you gave me a reading yesterday saying in my next two months there's going to be an agreement and temptation can you elaborate?
>>
>>17773169
there's two paths I can choose from.
Path 1: foolish path
Path 2: wise path
What is the outcome of each by summers end?
>>
>>17773399
I think the agreement will be in regards to not getting proper recognition for something you have done, swallowing that down and letting it go for the greater good, the temptation will be to get tricky and try to perhaps... cheat at something or break the rules. I wont tell you whether thats good or bad, just that it is coming.

>>17773404
the wise path will not be as satisfying, but the foolish path on this one is potentially very very bad, I dont think its worth it.
>>
>>17773415
What's your method of divination, sèvis?
>>
>>17773420
depends on the read, tarot, lenormand (more recently picked up, but I like it a lot), and bones (cleromancy/sortelage), or scrying are my go-tos, though I havent scryed in some time.
>>
How do I break this cycle?
>>
>>17773404
>>17773415
Why is it bad? What will happen?
>>
>>17773420
Woops sorry didn't see your thingy
>>
>>17773415
Am I gonna do well in my exams? I'm a little nervous but mostly confident and idk if that's a bad thing? I have them this coming week.
>>
>>17773423
Am I going to find a best friend this summer or close friends irl to vidya with? ;-;
>>
>>17773425
well I pulled lenormand, and usually the coffin is a bad sign, coupled with the clouds, its telling me that its going to be a dramatic and potentially physically dangerous thing that will end in some depression... i.e. "a bad idea"

>>17773427
funny enough I didnt even pull for this, I got the IMMEDIATE impression that youre over thinking this and you're going to be ok. Study, but don't overdo it... you have a better grasp on it than you think you do... do you have a passed family member? recently I mean, like last three to five years? There was a strong message there.
>>
>>17773436
Why does it feel like whatever I do I fuck everything up
>>
>>17773436
>do you have a passed family member? recently I mean, like last three to five years? There was a strong message there.
Thank you for the read but gosh... yes....either my aunt (father's sister) or my great aunt (maternal grandfather's sister)...what was the message? I knew the latter better but it could be either.
>>
>>17773439
because youre judging yoruself based on others expectations, stop that. Go see a therapist, I mean it. Youll be ok.

>>17773440
well basically, what i told you already, it was a cheering on a sort of "you can do it" thing. Someone is talking through. I think someone is just encouraging you. You may be a bit confident but I think its well founded based on their reaction.
>>
>>17773425
>>17773436
Out of curiosity, say by mid July, how would the foolish path be for me? I'm wondering if there'll be happiness before the slump
>>
>>17773446
Woah thank you!
>>
>>17772273
Wow yes! There is a girlfriend
>>
>>17773446
I know you said you aren't doing romance but some scryer told me id fall in a pit of darkness if I followed a romantic opportunity came up this summer. Can you tell me if its with the guy I like and why it would be so bad?
>>
>>17773447
>slump
I see Im not getting this message across to you.
When I say "bad idea" I mean "this is going to fuck you up" possibly physical illness, or injury, or dramatic and untimely ends to your goals. I reall ywant to encourage you to do crazy stuff when youre young and live it up, but in this instance, I think theres something more, something dangerous. Id urge caution on this.
>>
>>17773423
What information do you need to do a reading?
>>
>>17773446
Will karma have its revenge on the one who has wronged me and humiliated me? how do they feel about it now?
>>
>>17773459
I'm too focused on career so I'm not going to do it but the foolish path Involves a girl, is she going to get knocked up or some shit?
>>
>>17773482
>is she going to get knocked up
oh no its not that kind of problem, its like... sickness, death, bad things, bad endings... foolish will turn into dangerous

>>17773466
an idea of what you want to know, any further information may make for a better reading but its up to you.

>>17773458
its going to make your heart cold... something about your sense of home and safety... Id say its not good.

>>17773470
I think youre looking at the whole situation wrong, you shouldnt be hoping for karmic revenge
>>
>>17773492
>karmic revenge
can you tell me if they at least feel bad or will try to make it up to me
>>
>>17773502
I think theyre feeling a burden from it, but you know its not as easy as apologizing.
>>
>>17773508
>>17773508
do they miss me? or regret it at least ?wouldnt be surprised if they didnt
>>
>>17771993
Earth, Wind and Fire - September
Who will save the widows son?
>>
>>17773458
>>17773492
Raped?
>>
>>17773520
they regret it I think, or at least feel burdened from it.. but I dont think its going to be as easy as all that to admit it and make amends, there are issues of pride at stake
>>
>>17773537
i dont think its that heavy, but if youre judging it by that standard, you need to get your priorities in check.
>>
>>17773539
>issues of pride
so they aren't even going to try and make it up to me for what they've done because of foolish pride
>>
>>17773553
I dont KNOW that it was pride, but that was my guess... I dont think they feel they can back out of it
>>
>>17773446
Why would you assume they're someone else's expectations and not mine
>>
>>17773558
will it pay off financially if I pursue my dream
>>
>>17773558
What's in store for this month?
>>
Will I ever marry?
>>
>>17773572
because if you live by your own expectations, it doesnt happen, we have a nasty tendency to mistake others desires with our own.

>>17773575
if planned properly, and you take the initative and the burdens on yourself appropriately, I think it will. But the more important question is: "if its your dream, does it matter?"

>>17773589
Im getting themes of you being really hard on yourself, Id advise against that, I think it ends with a friend either taking offense or turning away because they cant handle it.

That is it for me for now, Ill have to do some more tommorow, take care all.
>>
>>17773169
How will my college life be ?
>>
File: lovers thoth.jpg (770KB, 701x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lovers thoth.jpg
770KB, 701x1024px
Is the Thoth Lovers card supposed to be a king and a queen or two kings? The "queen" seems rather androgynous to me.
>>
>>17773169

Libra
Male

I wanted to know if i'll finally find emotional stability in love and friendship terms... thank you in advance.
>>
>>17772259
Thanks, thats definitely an interesting perspective. Food for thought
>>
>>17773169
I've never done a bone reading or had one done before.

I'd be super interested if you're still around..

Query: Would I be successful trying to make money off my artwork?
>>
File: bengel_by_magusverus.jpg (118KB, 550x713px) Image search: [Google]
bengel_by_magusverus.jpg
118KB, 550x713px
Good evening, /div/. I'm going to do a couple of tarot readings to not get completely rusty. I'm not sure how much exactly I will do, for it can range from one reading to five or six full spreads.

I will need your:
>name/nickname
>gender
>query [please nothing like yes/no or appearances, leave the former for readers who read with pendulum and latter for scrying.]

I may do scrying, but that's only if the query catches my eye. Otherwise it's all plain tarot for now.
>>
>>17774116
JC
Male
Been waiting for a romantic meaningful to unfold. Will it form with someone I know at the moment, or come unexpected?
>>
>>17774128
>relationship

sorry just woke up.
>>
>>17774116
Tony
male
i would like to know if all my efforts will take me on the path to be happy and if not what should i change?
>>
>>17774116
Shamash
Male
Can I get something on my near proffessional future?
Thank
>>
File: occupy_arrakis.jpg (333KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
occupy_arrakis.jpg
333KB, 500x500px
>>17774116

The Prince of Swords
Male
What happens when I dip my hands into the flowing spices?
>>
>>17774128
I just went out to draw some cards, and my oh my, what do we have here.
At the moment, it's Nine of Wands, and it being surrounded by the Princess of Wands and the Queen of Cups. To the left; Three of Wands and to the right; Two of Wands. Above the Nine - Four of Wands, and the finality card; Seven of Wands.

There seems to be two women, being represented by both the Princess of Wands and the Queen of Cups. One being a young, rather full of energy and motion and movement, being the young and unbridled energy of a Wand, while the other is more reserved, perhaps a bit older and more mature than the Princess, perhaps more of an introvert, being subjected more to the world of fantasy instead of reality.
What is painstakingly obvious here is the fact that all of the cards besides the court ones are wands. Five wand cards. Energy. There is a lot of energy and movement that needs to be done to get either of the girls, but it does seem like they are close to you. I would say to get the more active one, it would require you to actually put any sort of an interest to movement, and not just sit around and plan things out. For the introverted, be a bit more calm about it, but do be focused.

I'd like to think that if you will go for neither, you're just going to be by yourself, taking a slight break from things, and then perhaps taking a bite at it yourself, without any kind of a push from a reader or anything, perhaps with a slight ''eh'' in mind.

tl;dr - two girls seem to be there, for one you'll need to be more active to get her, for the other you'll need to be more calm; representing both of their mindsets very easily. It won't come just by itself; you'll need to do something about it in one way or another. If you do nothing, then it's going to be a rest for you and a likely focus on other things until you decide to do something yourself.
>>
>>17772575
Sorry, I forgot to answer your question. I don't know if she's getting it from someone else right now or not, at least nit without reading her voice and energy. The Strength card representing her just told me she doesn't need anyone right now, that's all.

>>17772833
Hmm, I don't Thoth at all, so I'll just have to trust your interpretation. However, Ace of Cups followed by The Universe would seem to suggest to me that magic might be a good idea. I should also note that The World stalked me most of last year in my readings, so...

Now, I'm pretty used to chaos at this point, and I consider a work successful if it shakes things up. But you suggest an emotional approach. I suppose that night involve my silver rogue and charm to speak the words that lie in my heart. That's fine, I know how to open doors; the trick is finding the right ones.

What I can gather from your reading is that things are likely to cone about on their own, snd I merely need to "romance" my prospects when they come around. Patience is a virtue I've never had, so this will be a challenge for me.

Unless you mean they're already here with me...that would be interesting.

>>17773379
The glasses have thick frames, capuccino glasses, I think they're called. It's the kind the hipsters wear. I couldn't judge his height very well, but it seems average. If anything, slightly shorter than average (I have a hard time with this because most everyone looks short to me; I'm 6'3) and has round cheeks. His hair I'd combed with gel in a back-sideways direction. His face is round, a bit stocky-looking.

You're looking for the hipster-looking dude who hits on you in the evening when your schedule is booked af. The key will be the music you hear from a distance.

>>17774116
Hey lass, hope you're doing well.
>>
>>17774116
>>17772793
>>
>>17771993
Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones

Will Britain be great again after the 23rd June
>>
File: aries1_by_erebus88-d8o4q6p.png (1MB, 675x1050px) Image search: [Google]
aries1_by_erebus88-d8o4q6p.png
1MB, 675x1050px
>>17774136
Your efforts at the current moment seem to be represented by XIII - Death, in one hand holding the XVI - Tower and another Two of Wands. Underneath; Queen of Cups. To the very left, Prince of Wands. To the very right, Eight of Wands. Eventuality would be the Eight of Disks.

The entire spread screams change, and honestly, you're doing a great job thus far, however, I would like to say a warning first and foremost. Do not get out of hand with... destruction, I suppose. The main card says moving past negative influences and materials in your life, and perhaps with a bit of a sour note. The left card, the Tower, is breaking everything down. The right one at least shows that it's somewhat controlled, and the underlying card definitely tells me that you're doing this because your mind, your own self and emotions want this and this entire change is being pushed from a desire to be happy.

You need to remain focused and calm and keep changing things and put yourself on a path that will take you where you wish, and I do think that you will, however as I said, there's a warning about rushing forward and trying to change so much, that you will end up breaking and harming everything around you without realizing. Keep pushing forward, but don't be too hasty with it. The eventuality is Prudence, and it's a new opportunity from a time of no movement and stillness. It's the time to do something, but as I said, there is a warning to not be too hasty. Don't completely shut yourself down.

tl;dr - you're on good track, even if it may be a difficult time. Put all that you can into this, but make sure to think things through instead of riding on a flaming chariot that will burn both you and everything around you.

>>17774184
Hello there, been a while. Not doing all too well, thanks to my dear, sweet mother being her usual self and her crossing lines yet again, but besides that I'm getting by. How are you?
>>
>>17774205
thank you for the reading, it was pretty accurate and i will think about it before i do my next movement.
>>
>>17774205
Ah mothers...I know how that can be.

I'm quitting my job this week, actually. Passing out while driving was a fairly clear sign that I shouldn't be working 60+ hours per week anymore, and I had someone start following me around the other day, which sort of sealed the deal. I already have three interviews this week (2 definitely want to hire me), so I'm not too bad in that respect.

I'll be celebrating my first day off since Easter by writing some music. What instrumentation do you think I should use for the piece I aim to have completed by the 12th?
>>
>>17774175
I think i'm in a position of completely letting go of the more reserved, mature, introvert one (Queen) and pursuing the one full of energy and life (Princess), she's amazing.

The only thing is she has a bf and although she flirts back at times and I can sense some of attraction she seems to be conflicted about it and I don't want to push it.

It's an interesting situation too because she's an international student and her bf is back home, she's going back soon, but then I'm going as an international student to her country 4 hours away from her home. This is what keeps me hesitant on whether to make a move or not.

I suppose maybe I should just make a move and see how it unfolds.

Maybe you could clear it out with another draw of cards? if you're not too busy.

>What would be the likely outcome of me making a move before she goes back home in our upcoming trip?
>>
File: abbadon_by_bpsola-d53c4oj.jpg (227KB, 700x1089px) Image search: [Google]
abbadon_by_bpsola-d53c4oj.jpg
227KB, 700x1089px
>>17774142
What is it with the deck giving all kinds of ''push and movement'' cards today, it's strange.

The three cards that represent the near professional future for you would be mainly the Prince of Disks, on the left Nine of Cups and on the right Princess of Disks. Underlying cards would be VII - The Chariot and XVI - The Tower.

I'd like to say that yes, you'll be getting someplace with this. Likely a new project or at least you're going to have something going on in your life that's going to make you emotionally happy. Prince of Disks may likely represent you and how you'll be slowly moving forward, not really having anything stopping you, and the Princess is likely the part which will signify a new beginning in some material endeavor; be it a new job, a promotion, a raise, or just something within your work environment that will be a birth to something... new.

The underlying cards seem to show that there's a lot of movement under those cards, pushing the three forward. Likely representing now, but I'm not entirely sure if that's accurate there. The Chariot is a victorious movement forward, moving forward towards the end goal without having anyone stopping you, while the Tower is destruction of the old and I like to interpret it as a card that tends to signify destroying old mindsets and things have been standing around for long ''enough''.

tl;dr - you're going to have something nice going on, at least something that you'll emotionally be happy about. Keep pushing forward and don't fall down just yet~
>>
Hi there, it would be awesome if you could do a reading for me. My name is Kamelia, I'm female. My question is: should I go to the festival on the 12th? Thanks!
>>
>>17774116
Connor

Male

Will Britain be Great Again after the 23rd of June 2016?
>>
File: 10_by_reneder-d6g00hf.jpg (51KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
10_by_reneder-d6g00hf.jpg
51KB, 800x494px
>>17774231
That's good. Keep a good head about your shoulders and you'll make it; the energy is there and the path is perhaps a bit cluttered, but you'll get there.

>>17774234
Oh, my mother's likely going to essentially take away all of my savings, which would add up to let's see... around $12k. And keeps pressuring me to take upon the another school for another two years.

I'm not too happy.

I wanted to facepalm for your situation though, but I spared my head from slamming it into the desk and simply mentally did so instead. I mean come on, what were you expecting from working 60+ hours per week for a longer period of time? Feeling physically well and good? Bleh. At least you're quitting the job, so there's that...

I actually don't know what instruments you even play with, but hmm... I'd say your favorite ones or the ones you feel comfortable with, but at the same time you could try mixing things up or go for some odd combination and see how that would work out for you.

>>17774252
>she has a bf
>she flirts back at times and I can sense some of attraction
>she's an international student and her bf is back home

I'm not even going to draw cards on this one, truth be told. Wait. I did. Ten of Swords. Ruin. The card speaks for itself; best to avoid that in any way, shape or form and just... avoid. There's too many red flags as it is, and you're potentially going to set off a massive shitstorm by making a move.
>>
>>17774271
You trigger sync with me, and I like your energy.

tldr: yes, go to the festival. Your advice is the 3 of cups, which is the clearest possible indicator that you should. You might be looking for love, and you may or may not find that, but you'll find something emotionally worthwhile, and you'll be in a better position because of it. By the way, forget about that dude; he's no good for you.

>>17774287
Of course, of course. Knowing enough musical theory enables one to write for anything, knowing the range. It's simply a matter of what would be best received.
>>
>>17774317
Thank you! I'm not looking for love, I've been in a relationship for 8 years and, while it's not always perfect, I'm happy in it. I just feel really afraid to go because it's in Paris, during the European Cup championship and I'm worried about a potential terrorist attack :/ Have you had any indication that something major might happen in Europe during Ramadan?
>>
>>17774150
... laugh all you want, but I drew Prince of Swords, to the left Six of Cups and Ace of Wands.

You, yourself, are not going to change in any way. You'll likely remain the Prince of Swords in question, and it's likely that it's just going to be a small opening in emotions and willpower. The emotions will be able to breathe and likely move on from anything, being able to go in whatever direction possible, while the will, it will be sparked up and it may require some directing to do. At least that's what I think this spread would mean; the question is a bit allegorical for my tastes.

Indeed, the spice must flow. Make sure you don't fall into it and be carried away to where everything goes, to the end itself.

>>17772793
Are you sure you're not just infatuated or have a crush on him? Because if you did love someone, I don't think you'd be asking that question on a board filled with insane people who do occult things to obtain answers that are already there.

Here's a spread. Giving up would lead to Ten of Disks and eventually, Nine of Cups. Holding on would be Eight of Swords, and eventually, Princess of Disks. Right now? Ace of Disks.

Two paths here; giving up in long term will give you a semblance of stability, but in my eyes, going straight from the Ace to the Ten is like skipping out on a few things along the journey; you're just getting your own conclusion from a spoiler without watching the movie. It'll make you happy in the end, knowing that you didn't bother and perhaps find someone else.
Holding on will bring you a lot of sorrow in thoughts, a lot of thinking and a lot of uncertainty. It'll be a conflict for you, but in long-term, it's likely you're going to go for this man in whatever way possible, perhaps eventually getting into a relationship if you put enough energy to it. It depends on circumstances really, but both paths are going to be good for you.
>>
>>17774116
>Azmi
>Male
>Should I pursue the apparent path in my career, or should I follow what I feel is the right thing to do?
>>
>>17774349
>Are you sure you're not just infatuated or have a crush on him?
The thing is, we used to be in relationship. We still love each other but his life is a mess and hes pretty depressed atm. We dont even talk now. So I dont understand how should I act right now. Wait until he calms down, or move on.
>>
>>17774287
Yeah.. Figured. That's what I was thinking, but the last draw of cards seemed to be saying to make a move. The thing is this is not the time and heck maybe she's not my Princess of Wands either.

I'll just chill back and find comfort in that the Princess of Wands will come around and hopefully I'm smart enough to recognize her and the right time to make a move.

Thanks for the reading lo
>>
>>17774116
Juan
Male
Will I get emotional stability in love/friendship terms finally?
>>
I buried a bird yesterday. And today I found a snake in my backyard. Weird goings on...
May as well continue, but just for a little bit.

Queries please.
Alias optional, but preferred so I know how to address my cards.

I imagine maybe 20 min. here?
>>
File: it_by_sanskarans-d9tj0jz.jpg (166KB, 808x988px) Image search: [Google]
it_by_sanskarans-d9tj0jz.jpg
166KB, 808x988px
>>17774283
I kept drawing cards like Prince of Swords, Nine of Swords, Three of Disks... Ten of Swords, even.

I don't think it's going to be in a far too good state right after June 23rd, to be honest. At least there's going to be some conflict going around over whatever choice Britain will make, but I'm almost half expecting it to be a leave from EU; since lel, Works and Ruin.

I'm honestly wanting them to leave EU, just to see how things will go around the world then. Likely that if Britain will do it, other countries will throw up their own referendums and perhaps others will follow in Britain's stead. It's bound to be fun then.

>>17774317
That's up to you to decide, depending on what work you want to make and who you want to satisfy it with. Yourself? Do what your self speaks out for the most. Others? That's a bit of a difficult one, but everyone likes the usual emotional one, just nothing too grim I think.

>>17774356
Likely not going to do anything big for you, Azmi, or at least I'll keep it short.

Going for the apparent path will bring you stability and a sense of power; Four of Disks. What you think is to be right would be Nine of Wands; a push forward, but it would be a strong push forward, with all the strength and energy that you have, without the stability that the Four of Disks would have.
For yourself right now? XVII - The Star. I would almost say trust your intuition, because it's a card that definitely holds hopes and dreams in high regards, reaching out towards them and holding them close. So, likely just go for what feels right. Trust your gut, etc and etc...
>>
>>17774381
Stability is a funny thing. There are those who grew up with fathers as alcoholics, who normalize that, and then they go on to date alcoholics. From an outsiders perspective, that's not normal, but for that person, it is.

You trend towards stability as a general rule, but stability is different for each person.

So, yes, you will. Whether it's the kind you want though, that's a different question entirely.

>my way of saying to word things carefully.

>>17774371
Don't be that guy, anon. You don't want to ruin something, and hey, guess what. If she left someone for you, it displays an attitude that she sees that as acceptable, and may just leave you for someone else.
You're making the right decision there.

>>17774356
If you've ever talked to someone at the end of their life, they'd advise the second option. Someone in the middle would advise the first option. Your choice who you think has more wisdom.
>>
Likely done with readings for now, since Mr. Anon showed up here to grace everyone with his presence.

>>17774367
You don't even talk now and yet you're still certain that he loves you? I'd say just be an emotional support for him at the current moment. Don't throw romantic feelings onto his back while he's struggling with depression; he needs to sort his mind and body out before he's able to deal with emotions and feelings and what not. A healthy mind for a healthy relationship.

If you don't want to bother with it, to which I'm not going to say anything out loud, then eh. Go for it. Leave. May make you happy in the end.

>>17774371
Best... not. I don't think it's going to go well, and really, just look at the entire fucking situation with your own two eyes here. She has a boyfriend. I would really think it's enough of a sign that you should not really go for anything, lest you cause trouble for yourself and her, perhaps even ruining their relationship or sowing seeds of mistrust. It's my own opinion here, but really, I would... just ... nah. Bad taste in my mouth.

Hey, whatever works for you. If you think she's going to come around, then just relax and focus on something else. No problem and well... good luck to you with this?

>>17774381
Right now; Seven of Disks. In due time; Eight of Wands and Nine of Disks, leading to Seven of Cups.

Right now? Not really, it's a bit of a period of time where nothing really moves forward, or at least it's just not meant to be. But in time, it's going to pick up and lead to some kind of a rushful movement and of course, a gain in material... stability, even.

What I should be wary of is Seven of Cups, which represents poison and thickness within emotional aspect. Being stuck in a swamp where it's hard to navigate... perhaps something will throw you off guard emotionally, and it's going to be something you'll need to take care of. It may just be a delusional fantasy or something along the lines of that.
>>
>>17774387
I call myself Lucifer.

Would I make money selling my weird art?
>>
>>17774387
Before heading off, I'd like to ask you for a reading since lel, why not. Here's a nice picture and an offer to do a reading in return.

My question is; how will my home situation end up going? I'm currently waiting on legal intervention, but it's taking it's sweet ass time and I'm getting more and more stressed that it's going to peak things up at home by the virtue of making me wait longer and stall on choices that I was presented, none of which I want to pick.

As I said, reading in return. You know what my requirements are.
>>
Hiya, Io and Mr.Anon. Hope you are both well, even though, Io, I did see what you said already :/
>>
>>17774421
Being an artist is something I have little knowledge on.
Running a business however...

It entirely depends on how you market yourself... and after writing that I entirely forgot you probably wanted a read instead >.>

9 of disks, gain.
Supported by the hanged man, and the lovers.

You *did* mention weird art, so I'd say this stands in support of your endeavors.

I'll do you; let me use another post for it, as I have a feeling this might take a decent chunk of word count.

>>17774449
Ups and downs, but things have been seemingly on an incline lately, so that's promising. Hope you're doing well as well, discord.

>>17774367
If you love him as you say you do, wouldn't you want to make his life better, especially while it's down, instead of waiting for it to get better AND THEN latching back on?

Reach out, and you'll have your answer.
>>
>>17774457
>I'll do you; let me use another post for it, as I have a feeling this might take a decent chunk of word count.
Forgot to link the post :/

I meant Io.
>>17774448
>>
>>17774268
Thanks for the reading, haven't been having such a good time so it helps!
>>
File: jungle_by_ygnacijus-d5ewjf6.jpg (227KB, 1311x610px) Image search: [Google]
jungle_by_ygnacijus-d5ewjf6.jpg
227KB, 1311x610px
>>17774449
I'll be good, no need to worry. It's just that I'm progressively getting more and more unbalanced by this and it's driving me up the damn wall. I don't even give a damn about losing my own savings that I earned from two years of work, I just want to get out as soon as possible without *too* much fuss and have at least a semblance of a new start.

... I swear, this shit...

I hope you're doing better, Discord. How is your health? Are you still struggling with it or are you getting better? 'u'

>>17774457
>>17774462
You're a sweetheart, so here's my thanks to you, Mr. Anon. I'll be waiting. Here's another picture.

>>17774463
It would explain the Tower, actually. It's going to pick up, so no need to worry. Keep pushing forward and don't fall down, as I said. It's definitely going to get someplace nice, although I think you're going to slow down a bit, since there's a change from the Chariot to the Prince of Disks. Either you're going to change your approach, slow down and start getting through some kind of ''concise'' obstacles, but either way, you're going to be happy in some way.

I hope things will go well for you, anon!~
>>
>>17774471
SG
male
will thing get better?
>>
>>17774387
Andy...male.

This girl I love, for a lot of reasons we can't really be together atm. Will we ever be? Does she feel the same?
>>
>>17774471
I started it here, so I wanted to officially give a response here as well. I... kind of got carried away and ended up using about 1/4 - /1/3 of the deck... I'll give this to you on the IRC instead, for reasons.

>also subtle shilling for people to join the IRC
>>
>>17774471
>Maria
>Female
>Will I be able to quit my job?
>>
>>17774396
>>17774418
Thank you for your readings.
>>
>>17774495
>>17774528
I'm done with readings, sorry about that. Try your luck with Mr. Anon if he's still willing to do more readings.

>>17774524
Thank you very much; good to know. And really, 1/4 to 1/3 of the deck just on my reading? I almost feel honored. Really though, appreciated for your nice.

>pls don't shill for the IRC, we don't want people coming in I swear

>>17774534
No problem. As long as someone enjoys them and doesn't take them TOO seriously or when it's the reading giving common sense, too leniently, then it's even better~
>>
>>17774524
Could you read >>17774528
>>
>Name: Jack
>Age: 19
>Gender: M
>Sign: Leo
>very open when talking with family in my home, but extremely anxious and shy when out in the world with friends and/or strangers
>Location: Ireland
>whatever method you feel is best for my situation
>I want to know why I'm so anxious and shy in public, as I used to be absolutely fine with strangers up until I turned 13 or 14
>>
>>17774471
Still struggling but the nature thyroid stuff seems to be helping a little bit with keeping me more awake haha. I saw the doc about the nodule and he told me to wait another 6 months for my next ultrasound to check the size progress so I just have to deal. Still a bit worried since I didn't have it 6 months ago and within that time it formed and grew to he 2.2 cm... so who knows. I am getting ready for a week to trip to Washington state for a wedding without my kid :D. I want to meditate in the trees lol.
Dang, your mom... I really hope something happens soon so you can just get out of that environment. I'll say some prayers and send hugs and good vibes your way!
>>
I got time for two readings.
>song (link please)
>query
>>
>>17774644
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk6T8W4yV1Y

does he still love me and will we ever talk again?
>>
>>17774644
will things get better?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u036M7p6-ak
>>
>>17774644
>https://youtu.be/n-cD4oLk_D0
>will my gf be alright career wise
>>
File: serveimage-6.jpg (52KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-6.jpg
52KB, 500x775px
I would like to see someone confident enough to post a rather in depth reading in response to very limited information provided in the request.

Reading requested..
>>
>>17774729
What are you talking about?
>>
>>17774729
I would but you have to wait.
>>
>>17774184

If I knew you were refering to women...my reading would have been more accurate when interpreting, lol.

Anyways hoped it helped. Remember the backfire thing I felt.
>>
>>17774349

Good to know that I should enjoy the spice but not let it sweep me away.
>>
Could I have a reading please?
>>
>>17774341
You should probably ignore me, since I messed up your reading magnificently.
>note to self: no readings while half-asleep

>>17774396
>June 12th
You're smart, you can piece this one together.
>hint: Wikipedia is your friend
>>
>>17774939
Are you still exchanging readings? I can do it later
>>
>>17774944
Sure, I can do yours later; I need your gender and query. Also, what do you read, and what kind of queries?
>>
Female. The present. Thanks.
>>
>>17765928
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gTDrj8MkZ0

>>>17764950
>It's my birthday soon!

>M
>24
>Gemini
>I like to party
>Australia
>Morgan's Tarot

>Will I get back together with J?
>>
First time doing divination using normal playing cards and a website that tells me what they mean. Full on amateur here. Nevertheless, if someone wants a reading and help me practice, I'd be happy to do so :)
>>
>>17775283
Read me. I have this girl I love. But we can't be together for a lot of reasons beyond our control right now. What's going to happen?
>>
>>17775330
Okay. I can't promise this will make any sense at all but I'll do my best. Let's see what the cards say!

4 of Clubs: Changes for the worse. Lies and betrayal.

Well, that's not what I was hoping to give you as an answer, but it's what I got. Mind you, I'm not an experienced reader so take this with a grain of salt. And remember the words of Avatar Roku: ''If love is true, it finds a way''
>>
>>17774387
Are you still reading?
AtomEve
Today I saw a guy that's very special in my life, can you tell me if we will be together again in the long run? Love runs deep here
>>
>>17775399
>>17774387
Also yesterday we found a snake at the cottage. Rip birdy <3
>>
I miss you, and I hate myself for it

Email me
>>
>>17775283
whats going to happen with him?
>>
>>17775408
Email the person yourself. If you're just writing to the wind, there are threads on /adv/ for that.
>>
>>17775408
I miss you too :( please come back, if this is who i think it is. you know where to find me...
>>
>>17775211
tarot cards
any
>>
>>17775283
if youre still reading, can you give me a love reading, I want to know whats gonna happen to me in regards of love this month, thanks :)
>>
>>17775414
Like I said before, please take this with a grain of salt, as I am inexperienced.

Past: 9 of Clubs - Achievements. A new lover or admirer. Don't be stubborn.

Present: 9 of Diamonds - Surprise with money. New business opportunities. Restlessness.

Future: 6 of Spades - Small changes and improvements.

You can interpret this much better than I can. Good luck. If love is true, it finds a way.
>>
>>17775439

You'll be my last reading. It's 2:30 AM I need to sleep hahaha.

Again, please take this with a grain of salt, I am a rookie.

8 of Hearts: Unexpected gift or visit; an invitation to a party.

Perhaps you will meet someone new at a party, or an existing situation could develop further.

Best of luck but again, take this with a grain of salt!
>>
>>17775466
that sounds accurate actually, i really hope it does thanks again for the reading, goodnight :)
>>
>>17775229
I can't tell if this is directed at me. If so, I need a query. If you want a general, give me a theme. Also, what do you read, and what kind of queries do you read best?

>>17775436
What's your gender and query?
>>
>>17775475
Can you read me? I'm a male, Sag. if that helps. I'm in love with someone, very deeply. We were together for a moment but things got, well, complicated. So we're not right now. I was wondering how she feels and if there is still hope for us? Thanks!
>>
>>17775283
if you're still doing readings i'd love a general one. i have some things in the air now, and i'm wondering what's going to happen a little more short term i guess.
>>
>>17775475
male
could you scry for me please? someone humiliated me and i am curious if they feel regret now and are going to contact me in the next month or so about it. i am desolate because of it but i dont think they care.

what is your query?
>>
>>17775475
Not her, but I can read tarot for you if ya want too. My query is really superficial though. Female, I want to know if i will lose my virginity this summer to someone special (I have no one currently). I read relationship queries best. :)
>>
Can someone PLEASE give me a scry? I am a little worried about a friend of mine, he kind of disappeared, he doesn't answer my mails, his cell phone send me to the voice mail, he doesn't read the inbox, (in months, all these ways of communication have been in months). We use to be like best friends, so I am worried.
Tell me what info do you need and I'll tell you, I want to know if he is in trouble or something, it's really weird he is out of reach if I am looking for him (he normally answered very fast).

I can offer a rune reading in exchange.
>>
I have four from outside waiting for one, so my time and energy is a bit limited, just FYI. My queue:
>outside reading
>outside reading
>>17775497
>>17775551
For this last one: have I heard your voice before? If I haven't, I'd value a voice sample over a reading. You can post it here or email it to me:
[email protected]

I'll start in a while.

>>17775614
Why a scry specifically? I once kept tabs on someone who disappeared for a month with daily card pulls.

>>17775485
If I have time after doing the other readings. It might be short, is that fine?
>>
>Chris

>is there any hope for a romantic relationship within the near future?
>>
>>17775627
>Why a scry specifically?
Sorry, you are right. I want a complete background and details, but actually you can get more info if you use some tool like cards... Can you give me a reading, please? Even I read that you are a little tired, so I could understand if you can't...
>>
Could someone please give me a reading of some sort?

I've felt sick for a while now, and I'm curious about what a reading says about my health; is it going to get better? Should I keep trying to live normally with a promise of getting better, or should I learn to accept this?

Please let me know if you're willing to read this, and if you need more information.
>>
>>17775627
yeah that's ok. i'm just completely lost at the moment. I really need help.
>>
23 / M / Scorpio

Should I cut ties with her?
>>
>>17775497
>scry
Sure, but let me start with cards

6 of Swords, supported by The Moon and the Wheel of Fortune

Well, the cards are suggesting rather strongly that this person has thought about this extensively but is now over it completely.

I see a purple orb at the top of a golden staff, and I think I heard something of a laugh. Your suspicion with regard to lack of perdition in their mind is likely true, and it seems that the hard feelings about this lie solely with you. “It's all just a game” is a good way to take blame away from the situation completely, and something of power was exerted for amusement, really.

And I wouldn't count on contact, honestly. I can't do yes or no in my readings, but this reading shows little care on the other party's end, and the mind seems a bit unlikely to bend.

I'd forget about this if I were you, actually; it seems that quite forgotten is this by the other party.

>>
>>17775627
>>17775551
No no mic. Just forget it its a lame question anyway
>>
>>17775724
I don't have a mic either, so I use an app on my phone and upload to vocaroo. A voice sample of about a minute or so from you will buy you three readings from me at any point in the future. I'll just leave that offer on your desk.

Anyway:
>The Fool (reversed), 3 of Wands, 2 of Wands, 5 of Wands
You'll likely come close on a whim, but you'll quickly realize about him that he's not quite worth your time. It would come back to you at a later day that it would be better to save it for a later date. It seems that you'll be thinking more clearly when you consider more long-term planning.

And, yes, there will be an argument ensuing.
>>
>>17775703
thank you. i am upset now but will still try to do your reading, please tell me your question and am hoping there is a karmic revenge for him for simply laughing at my suffering and letting it empower him.
>>
>>17775614
>>17775663
Well, I scried anyway. I see a man lying down, and on his face he wears a frown. I see an answering machine showing many messages he's not answering. It seems as though he might be depressed or something, for most of the outside world he is ignoring.

I pulled cards as well...
>10 of Swords (reversed), supported by 3 of Swords (reversed) and 9 of Pentacles

Ya, your friend is hurting, alright. I don't think it's physically, it's more in the heart and mind. He feels a bit defeated as of late, and he's trying to piece things together and make his sorrow abate. Pushing through towards something in his home, outside of himself, he'd rather be alone. It's not that he's ignoring you specifically, he's just trying to work through some things that are on his mind, and he wants himself in a better position to find. Ignoring the pain towards some security gain, friends disregarding, for he's likely starting upon sorting out his environment completely. He may or may not benefit from support, but that's up to him, really.

tldr: He's having a rough time right now mentally/emotionally, and he's focusing on sorting out the material things in his life while ignoring pretty much everyone
>>
>>17775815
Thank you SO MUCH! I had this feeling that he is in a total mess and I know some things that recently happened to him spiritually (because of that connection we had or have, Idk anymore), but I was worried that maybe I was just going insane. Your reading confirm that it is what I was thinking... and I can help him. I will have to look for him then, I just wanted to make sure it was THAT and not something else and I was mixing up things.

You don't know how grateful I am.
Do you want a reading? I can give you a rune reading if you want :).
>>
>>17775485
Her: The Hanged Man / Ace of Wands / The Moon (reversed)
What You Should Do: 3 of Pentacles
Projected Outcome: 5 of Pentacles (reversed)

Ya, she likes you, alright. However, she seems to be ignoring her insight, and it seems that her mind is telling her that it's not worth it with you. Regardless, I still recommend you pursue, but do so surreptitiously: simply spend more time with her and let your company do the convincing. She'll likely need help with something soon, and it would be good if you offer the boon of your help to her.

Do it, though; the path you're on suggests you won't.
>>
>>17775815
hi BV i dont know if you are doing more readings but it would help me a lot if you told me that anything positive will come out of this self inflicted suffering I have endured for a person i loved that did not feel the same way for me. i went out of my way for him just to be slapped down and i am now simply a broken shield who feels empty inside. is there anything positive at al to this experience? never had this feelings for someone
>>
>>17775813
>>17775861
Take your pick from these three:

1) Please give me as much information as you can to help me identify the person who has been attacking me for over a year. Bonus if you can suggest a good course of action on my part.

2) I am currently impeded in my movement towards completing my long-term goals, and I need a serious game-changer. I have many ideas for magical solutions, but they're all risky. Whatdo?

3) I need a new job. I have thus far succeeded at pretty much everything I've done, so it doesn't really matter what I do. What sort of career should I seek in order to promote growth towards my long-term goals?
>>
Can someone give me a reading?

Joseph
Male
Cancer

Will my life get better?
>>
>>17775884
Thank you so much. Im literally in tears right now
>>
>>17775897
I just did 7 readings, so I'm a bit burned out. My apologies if this comes out a bit off. Anyway, here's a modified version of my closure spread:

You / Him / Significator: 2 of Wands / 7 of Pentacles / 7 of Cups (reversed)
Internal / External Causes: The Lovers (reversed) / Knight of Wands (reversed)
Lessons to Learn: The Emperor / Death / 6 of Pentacles
Advice: 2 of Pentacles (reversed) / Knight of Pentacles (reversed) / King of Pentacles
Projected Outcome: King of Cups

Alright, come on, you know he wasn't into you from the beginning, didn't you? Planning for the long term with someone like that will make you burn. But, hey, you've already learned that lesson, haven't you?

There was much fantasy involved, and too much of your world revolved around him, when he could simply toss you on a whim. It's not that he's necessarily a bad dude, but he's just not into you in that sense. There was no chemistry, so there was little chance of your pretense coming true.

Alright, enough of that: your lessons here involve retaining yourself on your own, for it would be better if you by your own virtue perform. You have a degree of personal power you're not yourself respecting, and it's quite widely reflecting. You should seek to be a bit more versatile too; there is someone else who cares for you, but it wouldn't be taken too seriously if you keep your mind focused so stubbornly. The tunnel vision is blinding.

The next time you desire a lad, make sure to be a tad more open about your feelings. If he replies positively, get to working. If he replies negatively, simply ditch him and continue living. There's no point in charity, especially if you're the only one giving.

Your outcome shows a maturing of sorts. This will be welcome, as you're still a child in some ways, so it speaks more positively for the future days. Your emotions you'll find more in control, and you'll know a much better manner in which to roll.
>>
>>17775992
I will take the first one, just let me take dinner and finish something I was doing so I get my runes!
>>
Is my current path going to take me to my dream job in law enforcement?
>>
>>17775992
did the career one and i think its telling me to stay where you are but work together with others and a massive change will take place

take it with a grain of salt i'm quite upset right now the one i asked you about is laughing at my humiliation when we used to be friends
>>
Thank you for reading mine. :)
>>
Will I get a 28 or higher on my act this time?
Thank you in advance for answering.
>>
>>17776119
are you the person that I read for earlier? Told you something about how this is going to depend on your reaction?
>>
>>17776365
you told me earlier that he was feeling a burden from it but he didn't want to apologize because of pride and now im being told hes just laughing at it
>>
>>17776420
oh that's right, I had two very similar reads back to back, excuse me. However I also told you that you shouldn't be seeking karmic justice on this.

Im not going to contradict BV's read, in fact I think it's highly accurate. I will however caution you that I think if you allow this to eat at you, it's going to be very problematic for you. This one has the chance to get under your skin in a big way for a long time, and Id warn you against it. I suppose thats just meddling in your affairs, you will of course do what you will, but Id encourage you to follow BV's advice and walk away from this and forget about it.
>>
>>17776450
Still doing readings ? If yes what info you need ?
>>
Just had to say, haven't been on 4chan in a while, but you guys here at /div/ have always been awesome. You guys do a good service for free. Whether or not some people believe in it, you divinators(?) give good advice in general, and all my prior readings have been fairly accurate to my situation with minimal info. So keep up the good work and know there are people who appreciate you guys and gals.
>>
>>17776450
>This one has the chance to get under your skin in a big way for a long time.
i know, i know. i am hoping to never see him again. i'll do my best to forget it unless he so happens to rub it in my face but he isn't going to contact me, is he? i may just flip or tell him off then. sick of people taking advantage of me.
>>
>>17776067
BV, can you tell me what you see for love this week?
>>
>>17776450
Can you tell me what you see for love this week?
>>
>>17776521
You have a lot of ideas on how to get love and may find a sudden drive inside of you to go after someone but you're going to end up pussying out and waiting for a better time to do it.
>>
>>17776508
If you KNOW it, and its still getting to you irrationally, it's time for magic. Not offensive, don't go there, it's not worth it if what you want is to be rid of it. Id suggest a cleansing or an uncrossing. Then just walk away.

>>17776483
I might do a couple since Im here, I need to know what you want to know, any information past that is helpful, but not really required, the more you give me the better the reading will be.

>>17776496
that charged me up thank you for that. I know I speak for all of the readers here when I say that we try to do our best, for others, and for ourselves. Im glad that someone could help you out.

>>17776521
I prefer not to do love readings on 4chan but in regards to your query I will give you one in return, has anything changed recently to make you think this week will be different than the last? If not, make change.
>>
>>17776543
Still doing readings ? If so what info do you need ?
>>
>>17776543
Are you saying this is undoubtedly my fate and this is definitely going to happen, or I can avoid this terrible fate if I change my ways now?
>>
>>17776549
>terrible fate
Don't exaggerate, this isn't a coronary failure were talking about here.
>>
>>17776547
Is my life plan going to work like I intend it to ?

18 year old male
>>
>>17776547
will "a's" thoughts change on me after they notice what i've done today? if so, how will it change? thanks
>>
>>17776559
haha I dont need cards or divination at all to 100% guarantee and promise you that it will not turn out the way you intend or expect. Nobodies life ever has or will. But that's not really what you're asking, go on and ask me whether you're going to be remembered, but honestly, big life long reads like that, are not only difficult, but kind of dangerous to ask for. You sure thats the question you want to ask?
>>
>>17776569
I'm a different anon. Here's a simple question; is anything out of the ordinary or more eventful than usual going to happen to me in June?
>>
>>17776569
Damn man, while I had no intention to ask that, that question has been in my head quite a long time, creepy stuff, well done.

Lets try a different question, will I break my personal rules in the near future ? (5 years)
>>
>>17776568
well that's not a lot to go on, but the way Im reading this, I think theyre going to have questions, theres a conversation to be had about it.

I see some very good potential if that goes well. However without knowing your intentions, or what you did, that's very hard to answer directly.
>>
>>17776547
Hi I just wanted to know if I will do good on the act this weekend I'm aiming for a 28
>>
>>17776586
Five years? Almost certainly. Looks to be something related to money, perhaps a debt or a job.

>>17776578
perhaps, Im not sure what your norm is, but something about good arising from a bad situation, specifically related to like, security and comfort, perhaps a negative male influence.. either way, it comes out for the better, good tidings from an unexpected source, or something you thought was going to be bad is suddenly a great thing.
>>
>>17776056
It's been a while since someone told me one of my readings brought them to tears. This triggers a certain memory...

>>17776081
Ah, I haven't read runes in so long...I should get another set.

>>17776119
Thanks, but I'm actually quitting tomorrow. Getting followed by someone while working was sort of the last straw for me. You should take my reading with a grain of salt as well.

>>>17776513
>this week
Seriously? I'm not doing any more readings tonight, but you should come to me when you've been pursuing someone madly for months or are so crippled by loneliness that you consider suicide.
>>
>>17776607
I think you have a good chance, but I think you may be getting a little worked up over it, if you stress yourself out too much, you wont do as well because your nerves are going to sink you. Relax, do the work, take the test. Dont focus on the results.
>>
>>17776632
Thank you
>>
File: witch-doctor3.jpg (174KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
witch-doctor3.jpg
174KB, 288x432px
>>17776625
BV, love reading pls. Are we going to get married and have 17 babies and love eachother forever and ever?
>>
>>17775667
Anyone at all?
>>
>>17776592
she undervalues me. I got rid of our only means to communicate because i am done going extremely out of my way for "a"

that said if she really wanted to talk to me she could go balls to the wall to find a way to get to me now, if i'm worth it, but i highly doubt she will right?

so what are these good things? moving on or her coming crawling back
>>
>>17776624
Last one, will I do well academically in that period ?

Thanks for your time mate
>>
>>17776625
>come to me when you've been pursuing someone madly for months or are so crippled by loneliness that you consider suicide.

Well actually I have been pursuing this person for months but haven't been able to make a connection yet. This week is my last chance to get a phone number because after that I won't see her again unless I get some contact info. Was hoping you would be able to help me out and tell me if you saw anything happening with me getting her info
>>
>>17776656
I saw your request, and I didnt know if you were still around. Can you tell me any more about your illness?

>>17776663
What I mean is, I dont think she understands why you cut off communication, or even that you feel undervalued, I think you blindsided her, maybe you should explain your actions and your feelings. Why are you making it harder for her to get to you and testing her? Youre not wanting to find out if "youre worth it" youre trying to figure out how dedicated she is. I understand you feel like you deserve the effort, but making things harder on people rarely is received well.

>>17776668
weird read on this question... getting lots of themes of cycles, like, reoccurring things... have you already been doing well?

>>17776675
I know Im not who you're asking but here's your script:
"Hey, I just wanted to say that Im sad to see you go and that Ive enjoyed hanging out with you, and truthfully, Im going to be kicking myself if I just say goodbye now and don't at least get a way to contact you. Can I get your phone number or something so we can stay in touch?" Its that easy... if they say yes, you're good, if they say no, it's not worth your time.
>>
>>17776675
Have you tried asking her? If you never see her again, you've got nothing to lose. Cards say you should act quick before you miss your shot, a date may be in store for you if you do it. If you don't you're going to feel regret.
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>17776715
>asking her
>4chan

pic related
>>
>>17776703
Depends on how you define well, teachers and peers praising the shit out of me, but I also dont study at all so I end up with underaverage grades.
>>
>>17776746
well, it's funny because specifically, it was talking about recognizing cycles, and having trouble breaking them, more specifically, like, not knowing when to stop and make the cut.

I think you know that you've got more in you, and you need to ask yourself: "Am I doing this because I just want to get it over with and I dont care how I do, or am I doing this to get an education and improve myself?" If its the first one, keep right on skimming by and getting praised for work you know isn't your best and just get it done, if its the second, then apply yourself and give them something to praise you over that you actually feel proud of instead of just skating by.
>>
>>17776703
>>17776663
>acted like a fool for her
>she doesn't care
she made it hard on me, harder than it could ever be on her. why should i keep chasing someone who doesn't value me? i think my infatuation is very one sided. if she wanted to speak to me now she could do something of the same relation i did for her, but she won't see me as worth it. right?
>>
>>17776703
sevis how does the summer look for me? anything good or to look out for?
>>
>>17776764
You have made up your mind that this is the end and have hardened your heart to it, why are you so concerned?

One of two things happens, either she reaches out to communicate, and you get to what? gloat that she came back? Or you get to feel justified and worthy? Either way that's not a solid structure for a relationship.

The other option is she doesnt contact you and you.... get sullen? Angry that she didnt put forth a level of effort which suits you? So you just grow bitter because this one specific person who you have cut off communication with and walked away from didnt come scrambling after you?

Listen... I understand why you are upset but you need to check your priorities on this and the reality of the situation. Why are you doing any of this if you've already decided how it's going to be? Don't test her and don't hold on to this pain, its only hurting you. Either open up communications with her and try again, or walk away and stop worrying about it.
>>
>>17776644
I can't even tell if you're serious or not...I'll assume not?

>>17776675
How many times has she told you no? I'm too tired for reading, but I'll help you out with advice.

>>17776703
I like this script. Mine would be: “So now that we're not in class together (it's a class, right?), I can go out with you.” Then pull out your phone and ask, “do you prefer texting or calling?” If you get resistance, it will likely come in the form of “I don't know...” so you just look up at her like you're really surprised and ask her this series of questions (she will say yes to each):
>”If you had the opportunity to go out with someone really cool, would you take it?”
>”If you had a really cool guy right in front of you asking you out, would you say yes?”
>”And would you agree that you have nothing to lose if you agree to a date?”
(Then bring back your phone)
>”Great, so what's your number?”
>>
>>17776755
Sadly, It is just that I am addicted to video games, id rather play than study 99% of the time, with no real motivation to study since my grades dont matter that much since I plan to study in a different country, but I might run into financial problems, oh well man thanks for your time.
>>
>>17776767
again, generals like this are very hard without knowing more about the situation or whats up with you. Themes of... darkness (not literal or scary darkness) more like... being in the dark, not knowing whats happening, having to stick with something out of obligation that you have lost a passion for.. also something about a decisive woman, and something about housing trouble, or perhaps a challenging relationship with a man?

My readings can only be as specific as the question.
>>
>>17776778
>I can't even tell if you're serious or not...
Of course Im not serious

>>17776780
>cant school, vidya
anon... pls.

I know you dont think it matters because youre going to study in a different country but this isn't about your grades, its about your sense of accomplishment and pride in yourself. I like video games too, and play them more than I should, but Im also not in school and making something of my life, Im just throwing bones around. You should take this opportunity to show yourself and others what you can do regardless of whether it matters statistically or not. Vidya is fun, but try doing something to prove yourself to yourself.
>>
Hello SÈVIS, are you still doing readings?
>>
>>17776804
I guess man, I only have like one week left but Ill see what I can do.
>>
Am I doing "good"? I'm now doing my level best to reach out to people, staying calm, confident, etc. At the very least, if my efforts and earnesty have been recognized so far, there still may be hope. An insightful reading, of things I don't want to hear but need to know, would be appreciated. Male, 20, Gemini. I've gotten previous readings but didn't get to review them yet. Much obliged, thank you.
>>
>>17776827
hello ANONYMOUS, I could probably do one if you like, whats up?

>>17776854
again its not about changing your grades, its about proving something to yourself. Forget the numbers, this is about your self-image.
>>
>>17776874
Did it say anything about my self-image or is this just general ?
>>
>>17776874
Not that anon, but I'd like a future reading. What info would you need?
>>
>>17776874
I'm in the army right now but i have some problems with my health. I was wondering will i be allowed to stay in the army.
Thanks in forward :)
>>
>>17776884
Im personally saying that it is about your self image, Im just trying to encourage you to be everything you can be and to feel good about who you are. You wouldnt have asked the question if you didnt care about your performance, you do care, not for grades, and not to impress others, but to impress yourself. So do it. it will help your self-image.

>>17776894
the more the better, whatever you want to tell me

>>17776900
This is not a yes/no question Im afraid.... tell me more about whats troubling you.. Im getting a sense that this is congenital somehow? Is this a family problem? Is there some kind of doubt or fear from the doctors? Im getting a tentative "yes" you will be allowed to stay, but theres more going on here.
>>
>>17776927
Alright man, thanks
>>
>>17771993
Brian eno an ascent
Will I ever see her again?
>>
Heyo, Could I possibly get a love reading? I'm not exactly sure how these work..
>>
>>17776927
I have problems with my knees (it runs in my family), and if doctors decide that i'm not "healthy" i will be allowed to go back to civilian life. In a way i'm hoping that they woud let me "go", i woud probaly go to college.
>>
>>17776927
Dill
Virgo
Really can't think of anything else to put without ranting
Just want to know what's going on in my life, and what's gonna happen
>>
>>17776949
>(it runs in my family)
that's what congenital means...

Im getting the impression that in some ways, this isnt exactly a clear issue for the doctors. Are THEY aware its a family condition?

I think if you want out, this can get you out, but I think you need to communicate with the doctors. I get from this reading that its making it really hard for you to be free and do what you want, and Im sorry its affecting you this way... maybe its time you had a talk to the doctors or your commanding officers about the situation. Even if you wanted to stay in, are you fit to do so?
>>
>>17776954
well then rant, because honestly "general" readings are not my forte, I can give you vague and cryptic answers, but theyll probably be unlikely to help.

Since this seems to keep coming up tonight, here is how this all works:
If you want to be spooped and cold-read, go to one of the psychic websites and pay someone 50$ to perform for you.

If you want an actual question or problem solved, and you are open to the methods of divination which may or may not be paranormal, ask your question specifically and/or talk about what's going on so that our vague symbols and messages can be applied more accurately to your problem, otherwise you're going to get unintelligible nostradamus stuff.

If you are here to test whether were psychic or not, go away. Im not psychic and never claimed to be.

Most readers don't like doing love readings here because theyre always the same one or two readings and they get depressing and repetitive.
If you have an actual love question that is more than "will I get lucky?" or "does so and so like me" or "did I mess up my relationship by being a sperglord" then it's probably more likely to be answered.

ok now that that's said... I can give you a "general" reading but its unlikely to be helpful
>>
>>17776969
I don't know what's going to happen in my life. Everyone expects me to be amazing. I'm the "smart one." I'm totally gonna be a doctor, or an engineer, or whatever just fucking pays well immediately so my father can sit on his ass and drink shitty beer for the like 20 years he's got left. School. Summer's almost here, and I don't know how to talk to people. I have so many people that I'd consider at least acquaintances, everyone thinks I'm a nice, put together guy, but nobody talks to me, or puts in the effort to. I haven't had friends (plural) since middle school, and my last friend asked me out and dumped me when they moved away. I assume this summer is going to be like every other summer, staying in my room for three months until I need food or water or am forced out by my parents. I hope I can make an effort this year. Maybe take a long walk and just hang out for an hour, away from everything. This is the first time I've failed a class. I couldn't care less. I just want the workload to end. It's dead week! Why are you giving us a fucking paper to write you piece!

If there was a piont to any of that, I don't know if you can find it. I am very tired.
>>
>>17777001
ok, I can work with this.For refference I would much prefer this kind of "rant" to "general pls".

I through bones for you because Im getting the distcinct taste of actual emotional trauma and pain here.

Im going to start at the begining, which is you. I think you have a good idea who you are, but you do not seem to ok with that, you know where you're headed and you know who you are, but you're going into everything ass first because you think thats the way you're expected to do it.

Let me let you in on a little secret, all these people that are trying to tell you how to be, who to be, and what you should do? Yeah, none of them have any fucking idea what theyre doing, none of us do, you can take their opinions, they may even be valuable in circumstance, but dont mistake their (or my) advice as us actually knowing what the fuck were talking about. All humans are children stumbling around trying to make sense of who they are and what they're doing, and usually our advice reflects or own insecurities. (for those keeping score at home, this says much about me as a person).

Now, back to you and your problem. You associate much of your identity with how you can influence your world around you. Which may be a fine thing to base it on, however you dont actually do that, you influence it in the ways others tell you to do it, so you have a fundamental disconnect from your own identity by sacrificing it for the sake of others. You should stop that.

I think part of you sees the ability to stand up for yourself and assert yourself with strength, as some kind of unreachable goal, i.e. "someday maybe Ill be like that". You should stop doing that too, those feelings of confidence are built, not happened upon.

I would further like to tell you that your relationships are not necessarily a good barometer of success, some of the least successful people ever have tons of friends and some of the most successful are insufferable assholes. They don't equate.
(cont...)
>>
>>17777082
I know you are scared of turning into your father who you see as some kind of a failure, news flash for you: so is he. I doubt hes as big a failure as either you, or he thinks he is, but it fuels both of your concerns for your future. He wants better for you than he had, and his vicarious hopes for you fuel your own sense of failure. This is a self fulfilling and negative prophecy that YOU need to correct by recognizing to whom your life, and its choices, decisions, and responsibilities lie with.

Its no surprise you don't take care of yourself, because you dont particularly care for who you are... the reason for that, is because you have fashioned yourself according to someone elses wishes, why should you care for it?

There is a problem with making friends related to that too, you arent YOU, they are going to have a hard time getting to know you, and even if they do, theyre getting to know a shadow of you that you have built up in an effort to meet their expectations.

I know this is trite, and cliche, but you need to make decisions about your life, for yourself. No they will not always be popular, no they may not please everyone, but thats kind of tough shit for them. At the end of the day you need to be comfortable in your own skin and be making decisions for who you want to be, not for who they demand that you be. Confidence and standing up for yourself isnt an unattainable goal, you just need to have a reason to stand up for yourself, and that starts with being the person you want to be, and THAT starts by you making the decisions for yourself that you want.
>>
Anyone available to read please?
>>
I'd appreciate a reading on one of these two (I included two so you can chose since ones romantic):

1. The boy ive been dating a year is wonderful and amazing in most ways and far exceeds what my only other boyfriend used to do for me attention wise but I find myself extremely paranoid and jealous that he's doing stuff behind my back that would seriously hurt me. I've been hurt before a bit and anything he could do would destroy me. Hes more friendly with the opposite sex than i'd like him to be. I also am mad at myself for not trusting someone who obviously cares about me, but I don't know if he cares enough to not lie. i'd like some peace of mind on that front

2. I'm in college and i'm doing ok. getting good grades, working a tad above minimum wage for a year now at walmart, dating and having friends, drawing and paying the few bills I have due to still living at home. But the problem is I see my 40 year old coworkers who have been working at walmart for 20 years and now only make 12$ an hour still and im terrified i'll be like them. Im scared I wont be good enough ever to make it as an artist or even make it past minimum wage. Will I advance?
>>
>>17775244
Thankyou for getting to me. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17776703
>I saw your request, and I didnt know if you were still around. Can you tell me any more about your illness?

Hi sorry for the late response, it makes me feel very tired all the time, and doctors don't know what it is. I have black marks around my eyes, and at times, I can barely do simple things. I almost passed out walking to the shop.
>>
New Thread:
>>17777603
>>
Can I have s reading please.

Carolyn
Female
Leo
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.