[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 32

File: FuturamaGodEntity.jpg (66KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
FuturamaGodEntity.jpg
66KB, 768x576px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17758918
>>
File: Starting Static.jpg (86KB, 588x470px) Image search: [Google]
Starting Static.jpg
86KB, 588x470px
>>17764942

NOW ALSO OFFERING:

* YES/NO PENDULUM DIVINATION
* PETIT LENORMAND CARTOMANCY
* WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC

>Welcome
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dni2mlXy7j

>Interview
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VxvfG5NZhY

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand cartomancy, I-Ching readings, yes/no pendulum divination, or wacky scries for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may even post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17764569
You're very welcome! I'm glad! Thanks! :)
>>
>>17764950
Churro babe, will you do a reading for me please? Maybe a Lemorand plus scry pertaining to the nodule and the next 6 months? I know you know the details if you remember so I don't have to post and if you are able to do it, can you email me at [email protected]. This is low priority over others <3.
You mister, are a shining star in a world full of grey.
>>
>>17764994
*Lenormand
>>
>>17764994

i hope you're doing okay discord, we miss you and love you <3
>>
>>17765004
I miss and love you all too <3. My email is in the last post and you can message anytime while I'm in seclusion lol.
>>
I'm super impressed by how helpful you've been to others. Patience of a saint.

J.
F
Virgo
Depressive and shy. Black hair, green eyes.
Texas

Morgan's

What do I need to do to reconnect with him?
>>
C
F
It all changes too much to say with a fact about features.
Question Does she know I hate her?
>>
Having scars means that you have survived, take a certain pride and happiness in your wounds. Living is accentuated by strife.
>*Chris
>*Male
>*27
>*Aquarius
>* Heathen, quiet or very loud, all or nothing type of guy.
>*Ohio
>* Morgan's tarot please!
>* Is the anything following me?
>>
>>17764950

Thank you for taking your time doing these readings for us it shows that youre a kind selfless person and that you care about others. Youre a great human with an amazing talent, much love to you.

MG.
Female
Aries
impulsive, sensitive and a hopeless romantic, extreme loyal (if i love someone ill love them till the end). brown eyes
California
Lenormand Deck
I have this person in my life and I am really in love with them (they are a leo) we got in a huge fight and I want to know if they are the one and if we ever talk again?
>>
Charles
Male
Aries
Tall and getting in shape
New England
Something more open-ended, do what feels compelling
Near future general

*Flavor contribution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw
>>
>>17759883
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GAEjJ459zL

>>>17758925
>There is good to your bad and bad to your good. Be You, for that is all you can be.

>Jas
>Male
>22
>Sagitarrius
>Slim, kind, compassionate, static, seeking change,
>Columbia, Md
>Morgan/iching

>Could I get a college/education reading?
>>
>>17764994
Sure! I'll send that out later when I do emails!
Best wishes, and good luck!
*hugs* <3
>>
fuck it
some things are not as shit as others
t
male
leo
i dont like people
the south
gimme a morgan
is it worth apologizing for the fucked up shit i did to the one person i actually did like
>>
>>17764950
Hey, came from the old thread listened to some of your other readings, how long have you been doing this? Also your voice is pretty cool.

*Andrew
*Male
*Scorpio
*Texas
*slightly heavy set, white man
*Morgan's Tarot
*Query: What do I do now? Is my money problem going to go in a positive direction?
>>
>>17765057
Even I can answer that, dude. Yes. If you are thinking of it and it's weighing you down, ask forgiveness. It helps a lot.
>>
>>17764942
Y'all a bunch of fakes.
>>
>>17765073
here's the thing, this fuck isnt gonna forgive me and i feel like if i even reach out and try to apologize it's just gonna be more bullshit.
>>
>>17765047
*hugs* to you as well and thank you.
>>
>>17765086
It might be but by you doing that, you can come to a place within yourself that you can move on and not have to wonder if you should or shouldn't. At least you reached out and they can do what they will with that information.
>>
>>17765086
In my experience, the high road often sucks at first. But eventually, be it internal or external, there is a great reward. Yeah, it will suck, they may not accept, they may cause more drama, but you tried. At night you may think how it all turned out bad, but at least you tried.
>>
Anyone doing readings atm?
>>
>>17765103
Thread died as I posted

>>17764811

Any help?
>>
File: 1463776804476.gif (983KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1463776804476.gif
983KB, 500x364px
Will give anyone a reading. It's easier if I know which finger is your favorite on your right hand and if you prefer tea rather than coffee.
>>
>>17765018
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jQB0yVNoqe
>>
>>17765109
General Reading.
Never thought of it but I guess middle finger.
Tea.
>>
>>17765109
Awesome animated gif! Lol!
Future love reading, please and thank you.
Index finger. Coffee.
>>
I am on my quest to learn Tarot.

What is a good book for leaning? Is there one more recommended than others?
>>
>>17765106

I am, if you reply to:

>>17764950
>>
>>17765109
Thumb (it's what makes us human), coffee.

My favorite food (before you ask) is maraschino cherries.
>>
>>17765109
Love future reading. Thumb. Coffee
>>
>>17765109
Reading about my career please
It's gotta be the middle finger.
Tea
>>
File: 1449361088454.jpg (154KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
1449361088454.jpg
154KB, 500x713px
>>17765109
Ey, been a while since I've gotten a reading here. Would be willing to do a read on how I'll be doing in a years time? Thanks broski.
I guess I like my index finger the most. And I don't really go for either of those, soda pop is more my jam. But if I had to pick which one I'd rather drink, then I guess coffee.
>>
>>17765119
Someone answered this in the previous thread:

>There's a book for every standard deck. Rider-Waite uses the Pictorial Key to the Tarot, Golden Dawn uses Book T & Thoth uses the Book of Thoth (or Liber 78).
>>
>>17765090
:)
>>
File: 1460983032226.jpg (450KB, 1024x870px)
1460983032226.jpg
450KB, 1024x870px
>>17765116
You'll see a sweet bird die soon. One of your friends is telling others your opinions of other friends and that has caused offense to some.

>>17765117
Homosexual tension is all I feel. Intense male loving. Wear a condom.

>>17765124
Better get some cleaning done before someone feels unloved and undervalued.

Time to go drink some more coffee.
>>
OFFICIAL THREAD THEME SONG!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5zP_tWMvzQ
>>
>>17765140
Please don't project your own closeted tendencies on me. If you're feeling homosexual tension and loving so intensely, don't fight it anymore and open yourself to the powerful masculine love your conflicted nethers deserve.
>>
File: readingtool2.gif (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
readingtool2.gif
2MB, 2592x1456px
Hey guys, I'm doing some readings. I'm using my mothers old method of burnt chips and mayo. Feel free to ask anything.
>>
>>17765156
Not my fault someone has gay feelings for you.
>>
>>17765165
Bless your heart, you think that french fries are called chips.
>>
>>17765165
This method seems really cool, more interesting, less hackneyed, and more accurate than the last one that was offered to me! I'd be interested in trying it! :)

Future love reading, please and thank you! :)
>>
>>17765168
Okay, true!
>>
>>17764950
Hi man! i have something for you i'll try to be the most clear as possible

>*Name/nickname
CBM

>*Gender
Male

>*Age

>*Sign
Libra

>*Description of yourself
Peaceful guy, black hair, into bhuddism, mantra tattoo in my back (Om Mani Padme Hum), atlethic, 5'6 ft, 154 pounds (70 kilos)

>*Location-ish
South America

>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
Tarot

>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
I don't know how to put this on a real question, but, i will try. Five years ago i suffer pain in my lower back, it was some painful some days that i have to lay in bad all day. Some night I go to bed and i have a "dream" idk, I travel to a real nice place with someone "higher" than me, he make feel safe all the time, we arrive into some place, there is other people in the room, he told me that i have to sit, I felt a warmth in my lower back, and i put my head in the knees (like stretching). Then i woke up in the morning with no pain at all, since that day I have no pain in my lower back. Q: What was that? and why i was healed? (sorry if my english suck).
>>
>>17765173
FUCK YOU CUNT. HERE IS AUSSIE LAND THEY ARE CALLED CHIPS FUCKWIT
>>
>>17765109

general reading please
my pinky finger
tea
>>
File: djfkadsf2.gif (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
djfkadsf2.gif
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>17765174
Honestly I can't pick up anything, sorry.
>>
>>17765026
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1T2C21lvLli
>>
>>17765194
No worries! Thanks for trying! :)
>>
>>17765109
Love reading. Male, Index and coffe rules.
Thanks.
>>
>>17765109
General reading please
Pinky finger
Tea
>>
>>17765132

Cheers.
>>
>>17765113
Thank you so much! I feel so much better now, no matter what happens.
>>
>>17765238
You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear it! :)
>>
>>17764950
Sorry for the late reply,
I thank you for taking time to do readings for us, i'm sure they will help many of us on our journey. I'm not very experienced in these matters so i don't know which kind of reading is the most suitable for my question.

Kevin
Male
Aries
Black hair, beard. Normal build.
Belgium
How must i handle the upcoming events? And what wil help me?
>>
And thank you very much for helping me out! You are amazing!
>>
>>17764950
My mom does psychic readings and I always kinda ignored her, but hey, maybe you can help

Name; N
sign: Leo
I'm an outgoing person in private situations, but in public i'm very shy and don't talk much or just mumble things. Dark brown hair at medium length, skinny, white male cis scum, or so i've been told.
Tarot please if you would.
And I just want to know if there is any huge happiness relating to finding or dealing with a girl in my future.
>>
Name; A
sign: Scorpio
I'm a very outgoing an impulsive person. People may think that i'm a strong but I feel pretty weak inside
Tarot
I just wanna know if i'm gonna see a guy from my past again and of there are any chances for me to be with him in the future

Thanks! You're amazing. :)
>>
>>17765273
To explain my question more, the later time i'm struggling with some strange signs, sometimes i know things before they happen sometimes it just 3-5 seconds before they actually happen, and i'm very confused about this. Is it just some form of reflexes and any tips or sign in the cards to help me with this matter?

If you would do a reading for me i would be very grateful dear sire
>>
>>17765349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJZp6awlL58
>>
I would like to trade readings with an experienced reader. Who is game?
>>
>>17765398
Sure!
>>
>>17765411
What's your query?
>>
>>17765411
Yo chiron it turns out me and that chick couldnt hang out cause we have conflicting work schedules.
Also today while I was at work some drug dealing Tyrone I've never met or talked to before from a different city called me saying "hubba jubba hubba jubba" in some sort of ghetto slang. Couldnt really understand him. I think he was trying to tell me not to call her anymore but I couldnt translate his jive.
>>
>>17765028
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pM8WKMHYSC
>>
>>17765418
Just a future love reading, please and thank you!

Mention you're the one who I'm exchanging readings with so that I take care of yours ASAP, and reply with your info to this post:

>>17764950
>>
>>17765438
That sucks your schedules didn't match up!
Don't let Tyrone's incoherent vocalizations keep you from the girl!
>>
File: yesyes.png (17KB, 86x90px)
yesyes.png
17KB, 86x90px
>>17764950
pic related; something positve :p

Daniel
Male
gemini
Im not very social, spend everyday playing Vidya and getting high
Denmark
Tarot
my question is: What should i do with my life
>>
Male
Gemini

Are people naturally distant towards me, or am I setting walls between myself and other people, or both? Is it good that I'm attempting to maintain what I perceive to be an open but respectfully distant range between others? Please help
>>
>>17765453
What to Overcome / How to Overcome It: Page of Cups / King of Wands

Essentially, you're excessively mushy, and that's hurting you. Being able to push yourself forward through the use of control of your more firey aspects should be able to aid you in conquering a girl or two. You need to dig deep because you have little connection with your inner fire. Just being sweet isn't going to help you: be more confident. You must be a smoldering heat that attracts the cold lasses.

I see a girl with dirty blonde hair writing something in a planner. She seems like a secretary or someone who does some sort of office job. She won't be terribly open at first, but she'll open up if you can attract her by being a master of your own inner fire. If she feels drawn to you, you'll succeed. She's going to have a cold demeanor towards you initially, so you need to “warm her up,” essentially.

Good luck.

And that's a megafuckton of information you're requesting, enough for a cold read. I'm good, thanks. Have a nice day.

______

Offer still open to any experienced readers willing to take it.
>>
>>17765495
If I was more experienced, I would bite due to curiosity of what you are wanting to know.
>>
>>17765506
It's a simple query. You have helped me enough for me to owe you a reading regardless. What would you like to know?
>>
>>17765495
Thanks for answering my query! I appreciate it!

My offer's still good if you want the reading -- I actually really don't need all/any of that info -- just the reply to the post. The info I ask for is all optional anyway, and it's just bonus stuff I find useful if/when people are willing to give it. I really only need the query (and, optionally, the desired method(s) of divination).

Regardless, thanks again, and I hope you have a good one!
>>
>>17765539
Oh well, then...

I'm looking to find a new job because I'm working way too much for too little pay at the moment. What sort of job should I be looking for?

You can use whichever method you deem most appropriate. I would, however, scry that one myself. Either that or using supporting cards. Scrying seems best, though, thanks.
>>
>>17765109
Love reading. I wounder what's with this girl I met last Saturday. I can't get her out of my head and it annoys the hell out of me.

Middle finger, coffee
>>
>>17765109
my index finger, and i love coffee
>>
>>17765468
I mean I'm not scared of him or any shit.
If I get the chance to hook up with her I am going to take it.
I'm sort of indifferent to the whole situation though.
>>
>>17765520
Awwww you don't owe me anything, I like being able to just help if I can. I don't even know what to ask due to so much just ... well, a lot of chaos that, in one aspect is helping me get some answers but the bigger picture is still unknown. I'm just very nervous and scared and so many other things currently and feeling lost. You are more than welcome to read for any of this but don't feel obligated to do so and you have permission to dig deeper if you feel that's what you want to do.
>>
If you can divinate my name, I'll believe
>>
>>17765608
Rumplestiltskin.

You sound like such a Todd. :(
>>
>>17765574
If someone else is will to take my query please do. I think the other guy is asleep.
>>
>>17765596
I emailed you

>>17765608
Then don't believe. Have a nice day.
>>
>>17765552
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZKFZ38XruZ
>>
warning to chris time and anyone who hears the voice of "god" it is a lie DO NOT GO OUTSIDE WHEN TOLD FOR WHATEVER REASON THEY MAY TRY TO USE ON YOU. that is no god that wants you to leave the safety you belive your home to be.
>>
>>17765698
fake rapture? Demons?
>>
>>17765701
it been going on for a long time happend to me months and months ago but i got really bad vibes this calm happyness but this weird feeling like somthing was terribly wrong i don't know what happens when you go outside and i don't want to find out.
>>
>>17765709
stay home, stay safe man
>>
>>17765585
Oh! I misread what you said before! I thought this dude had nothing to do with her and was just some rando talking gibberish, lol.
Ah, word.
Haha, I hear ya!
>>
Hi all, i'd like a reading from someone free to do it
Giuseppe
male
Sagittarius
Sometimes carefree but other times too anxious, outdoorish and always want to try something of new and interesting
query: i'd like a love reading, if it must be sometimes of specific, how it's going with my gf?
>>
>>17765029
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ok9JgRhV3s
>>
>>17759487
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18xrKHeT34C

>>>17758925
>Hey
>Charles
>Male
>18
>Aquarius
>I like movies,music, science (i suck at math tho), history and all that kind of stuff
>Im tall and have dark brown hair
>Europe
>My querry is about me and this girl, how she feels towards me and if there is still a chance
>Its amazing the quantity of people you try to help around here and how much you care about strangers, good luck with whatever you are looking for!
>>
>>17764950
It's my birthday soon!

M
Gemini
I like to party
Australia
Morgan's Tarot

Will I get back together with J?
>>
>>17765037
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07NWDFfHd5M
>>
>>17765897
Thanks you very much!
>>
>>17766034
Thank*
My bad
>>
>>17765684
Sorry for the late reply; I went to sleep.

>religious career
I'm not religious in the traditional sense, so that won't work.

>communication
Sure, I do have plenty of background working with people.

>man card
This makes sense, as networking is pretty much the only way to get a job here.

The Bear card has a wide variety of career options. The Fish card has many that don't really apply to me, the exception being the entrepreneurial approach. The overlap here seems to be some sort of sales that leads into a small business. That's more or less what I'm doing right now, so I suppose I just need to find a different company.

Thsnks, have a good one.
>>
>>17764950
>>17761331
>>
J
male
22 this month
Gemini
Finland
Tarot
what does my present life look like
>>
>>17764950
I think youre amazing person, helping others find theyr way, give them courage to fight.
"Be who you want to be, do everything you want to do, as long you dont hurt others."
Erika
Cancer
Dark brown hair bleached, blue eyes, pale, short. Introverted, nature loving.
Northern Europe
Morgan's Tarot
Like everyone else, I want to know about my future love. If I will find the one.Maybe when I will meet him or do I know him yet. Maybe anything about his personality? Ofc I dont expect to find him right away. Just me being curious.
>>
>>17766472
>grill
>dyed brown hair, blue eyes
>Northern Europe
>wants to know about her future love
His name is Mohamed and he will swipe you off your feet into an alley and give you all his love ;)
>>
>>17767044
Nice try Mohamed :D
>>
>>17766034
>>17766039
You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17766251
No worries! I sure know all-too-well myself that we all need to crash and sleep!

Yeah, I didn't figure a traditional religious career would work or was what it meant. I more thought it had to pertain to doing readings, either to help you in your decision or as something to make some money on the side.

Yeah, communication / interacting with people is going to be important. I'm glad you have background/experience with it! :)

Yes, embrace networking!

The reading, bear card included, definitely presented a surprisingly wide variety of career options! The fish was the final card and was less likely to hit the nail on the head and more likely to hint at / support other aspects, like the entrepreneurial approach mentioned by an earlier card! Yeah, I can see you doing more sales, either with a different company or starting your own / with someone else!

You're welcome! Best wishes! And thanks -- you have a good one too! :)
>>
>>17765476
You're the only one that can answer that.
You hold all the answers.
>>
>>17765928
What does it matter if you would know it beforehand?
If it happens, it will happen.
If it doesn't, it won't.
You knowing the outcome has no purpose.
>>
Psychic readers where?
>>
File: season0.jpg (108KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
season0.jpg
108KB, 500x699px
Doing readings here!
give me you name, age, gender, and sign
and for fun, give me any bit of /x/ related knowledge you have. I'm talking spells, potions, theories, monsters, gods, organizations etc.
>>
>>17767719
oh shoot should have mentioned im answering questions, not just generic readings!
so include your question as well!
>>
>>17767719
Which tool(s) are you using?
>>
>>17767719
Gia
F
Aquarius
Use a ghost box to talk to ghosts
Oh god, how am I going to feel about this message I just got? I'm too scared to open it.
>>
>>17767739
Tarot
sorry. im new here
>>
>>17760296
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GcBwSgt7rG

>>>17758925
>Even though I'm probably too late, imma take a gamble anyway, cause who knows, I might get lucky and you have a sudden surge of motivation. I can only hope, but i'll still hope.

>Thom
>Male
>18
>Virgo/Libra Cusp
>Central New Jersey
>Buzzcut, slightly chubby, round face, bushy eyebrows, skinny arms, muscley legs, blue/grey eyes
>Surprise me on the method
>Just a general is fine, or maybe if there's a method that you can use where it's possible, if there's something the universe wants to tell me?
>>
>>17767740
im getting that it will lead to a large change, perhaps seeming negative at first but if you tough it out, you'll be better off for it
>>
File: UOTiJ8T.jpg (173KB, 960x960px)
UOTiJ8T.jpg
173KB, 960x960px
>>17767719
Emil
Male
Cancer

I honestly don't think I could give a brief survey of my /x/ related knowledge. I admit I'm not the most knowledgeable person, but I do know quite a bit about tarot and astrology.

Anyways, can you tell me how this summer is going to shape out? I'm working a lot, so maybe related to how that will go.
>>
>>17767719
I can dispense several pieces of wisdom. What are you interested in knowing about?
>>
>>17767719
Patty
Leo
Feemale
I don't know much about the occult, I heard honey jar spells are the shit though
Does my crush like me back?
>>
>>17767754
Thank you... Seeming negative? Is it going to ruin my mood if I open it? I'm so fragile right now, shit.
>>
posting name age gender and the other thing forgot what its called on 4 chan huh REAL FUCKING SMART GUYS
>>
I want a reading, what do I post?
>>
>>17767777
What could anyone possibly do with this information?
>>
>>17767777
I could post my name and you would never find me on google.
>>
>>17767755
Im getting that you might lose your job due to an unwillingness to change. so, be more open to change i suppose
>>17767761
occult stuff, magick or demon stuff preferably
>>17767762
leaning on a yes, but more importantly dont sit there and do nothing, things will turn out best if you make a move
>>17767775
not sure about ruining your mood, this advice is from me and not the cards, but get someone to be there with you while you read it. The largest part of the reading i got was that you'll be much better off for it if you endure a temporary trouble
>>
>>17767786
Do a read on me
Do a read on me
Don't throw it off the mound show me how It's 'gon be
Cause all I really want is a read on me
>>
>>17767786
>Im getting that you might lose your job due to an unwillingness to change. so, be more open to change i suppose

Yeah. That isn't going to happen.

Your readings suck and you should feel bad.
>>
>>17767786
Oh I opened it, it was nothing. I was expecting a response from someone... Could you tell me if they'll msg me by Sunday?
>>
>>17767719
Becca
Libra
Femme
Whisper your wishes to an oak tree
I'm into a guy and wondering if anything will happen?
>>
>>17767796
im getting a no
>>17767813
Im getting a yes, maybe around a time of personal troubles for yourself or him, and to be very sure you know what kind of person he is.
>>
>>17767761
can you tell me how to cancel a hoo doo spell?
>>
I am so miserable
Someone please tell me when ill feel better
>>
>>17767786
>occult stuff, magick or demon stuff preferably
I advise novices against goetia, so I won't give you anything on that. Since you're reading tarot and seem to be getting your cards wet, I'll give you something on divination.

According to the direct magic theory of divination, the diviner is actually performing calculations unconsciously, and the tool is like a GUI to help the diviner make sense of the numbers being crunched unconsciously. For that reason, it is important to listen to your intuition and read between the cards. The cards are like plot points, but the real meat of the reading comes in filling in the empty space yourself.

>>17767795
There are polite ways to tell readers they're wrong. We were all beginners once.

>>17767850
Possibly, but not likely as well as sévis can; that's a better person to ask about hoodoo than me.
>>
>>17767795

that's not very nice anon :(
>>
>>17767882
please help me... its a honey jar... its so strong. :( It is clouding my every judgment and making me weak. how do I cancel?
>>
>>17767903
>honey jar
>strong
Hah, okay. Tell me, in detail, what you did.
>>
>>17767719
Eleanor
Gemini
What are his current feelings for me now?

Sorry I don't know much about potions.
>>
>>17767912
I'm female too. I don't know what would be appropriate but I'm pretty big on black dogs that haunt certain areas
>>
>>17765057
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nmtsXqXkwT
>>
>>17767919
I said any /x/ related knowledge would be great
i'd gladly read on how bigfoot conspired with the free masons to convince the ghost of anne frank to shoot JFK
anyway, onto the reading.
He seems to think that you are a nice person all around, however he believes you may have intimacy issues
>>
If any reader is around...

If i give this a shot will she ever cheat on me?
I feel like i cant trust her
>>
Anyone reading right now?

I'm going through some mentally stressful times right now with work and my relationship. I would like to know how the next 6 months to a year will play out.

Tell me what you need from me. I'll be checking this post until around 12:30am EST.

Cheers.
>>
>>17767752
Thanks pally.
>>
>>17768209
well i'm still here. Although im kind of new to reading i'll give it a shot, what i need is here >>17767719
>>
>>17767828

I feel like changes are coming soon. That or opportunities are there I'm not seeing. Can you tell me anything?
>>
>>17768301
what i need to do a reading are listed here >>17767719
>>
>>17767719

Jim
Male
Virgo
I dunno. How about that one guy who used to proselytize on /x/ every couple of days about the blonde-haired blue-eyed Pleiadean aliens and their war to liberate us from uh... everything?

Anyway, what sort of opportunities are in my future?
>>
>>17768240
You're very welcome, friend! :)
>>
>>17768353
Well, it seems that you may have many short term oppertunites coming to you in the near future. Its hard to decipher exactly what they are, but i want to say that they're going to be putting you in a submissive or dull role.
>>
>>17767793
Do a read on me
Do a read on me
Don't throw it off the mound show me how It's 'gon be
Cause all I really want is a read on me
>>
>>17767909
sorry for the late response, if I tell you will you actually help me or just reprimand me? I regret it and I know it wad pretty stupid for me to do and I will never do it again
>>
>>17765109
I like tea and and the index finger. I would like to know about the future of my love life. Thanks.
>>
>>17765281
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s8svyBMsG4
>>
>>17767719
Alex
M
Scorpio
Once I talked to a being roaming around my house in my dreams when I was 6/7 and made it rest, other than that, nothing

Is this situation going to be worth it in the future?
>>
>>17768435
just tell us what happened, im curious now too
>>
>>17765495
Yee I'm Into it. Query?
>>
>>17768414

Heh, thank you. I guess there's always something going on
>>
>>17768486
im getting a very strong yes, but look out for your own temptations getting the best of you.
if you can avoid that, it will be well worth it.
>>
>>17768433
Posting pictures of isis until you do my reading.
>>
>>17768549
Ill give you a read if you want to exchange
>>
Maca
Female
Capricorn

I've been having problems in my relationship, we can't see each other a lot and I'm starting to think she will end up leaving me... Also my mood has -always- been really bad, i feel sad and depressed but, in simple words, I have everything I could ask for, so there is not an apparent reason to be feeling this way. Maybe i just want attention?
Thanks in advice for anyone who wants to help and the ones that have already helped people.
>>
>>17765931
THANK YOU
>>
>>17768545
Weird enough I dreamt a month ago with some entity who was trying to scam me for my soul in exchange for everything I've wanted the easy way

This is certainly a boost in my morale! Thanks anon
>>
>>17768557
exchange what?

Just tell me the info I need to put down.

Jack
male
Leo

do the reading please.
>>
>>17768610
Exchange readings, id like to know about future relationship

Page of swords, temperance, WoF
In yer past you were delivered some news by someone who was quite logical, can't tell if it's good or bad. I think now you're kind of waiting for it to happen, whatever they told you would jappen. In the future is the w.o.f. meaning your trial of waiting will end and whatever ya want will come to you finally
>>
>>17768520
I have a few; tell me which method you use and what kind of queries you prefer to read, as well as what info you need. But, actually, I'd rather start by reading yours. I need your gender and query, please.

>>17768435
I suggested you ask sévis, but you wanted my specific help. I may or may not have the answers you need, but I won't know if you don't tell me what you did.
>>
>>17768086
Thank you
>>
File: hhhh.png (438KB, 825x627px) Image search: [Google]
hhhh.png
438KB, 825x627px
holy fucking shit, if someone could give me a reading then i would appreciate it enough to blast a hole in the earth with the sheer appreciation power. i just feel so paranoid lately, coming into contact with this specific person was the worst possible thing for my mental health, and im scared theyre going to try and ruin my life. i dont want to go any further than that, but can someone please just tell me if im being a stupid paranoid idiot, or if my fears are justified and theyre going to try something? i'd just really appreciate it. i'm a huge paranoid fucker and i know it, but just knowing it isn't enough to settle my thoughts.

im 18, male a leo, for all those jazzy informations.
>>
>>17769218
and a leo*

damn, i'm so illiterate.
>>
23 M Scorpio

Should I really be with her or is she unhealthy for me?
>>
>>17768592
You're very welcome! :)
>>
File: 1460311397259.jpg (91KB, 1024x1024px)
1460311397259.jpg
91KB, 1024x1024px
I came here once and was given a very very accurate reading. I'm hoping that someone can do it again. Hope you don't mind "double blind" testing conditions though as i wish to offer no personal detail.
Thanks in advance if anyone decides to take up the task.
>>
File: 20160601_233501.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px)
20160601_233501.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>17764942the
Could one of the more experienced readers give me their interpretation on this spread? I found this tarot deck in a box of my mom's stuff in the attic and i would really like to learn. After i showed her she told me that her and my aunt used to dress up like gypsies and do readings in the french quarter of new orleans. Ive ordered the book of thoth and egyptian tarot. the art is amazing in these cards. If there are any other books I should buy or any other tips they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
>>
>>17768552
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1R9TE9g0xdO

>>Name; Sam
>>Age:33
>>Gender:M
>>sign: Libra
>>I'm very outgoing and love to help people, but only a handful of people really know me since I'm secretly a shy guy. It's easier for me to joke than to speak my heart, except with my loved ones.
>>Location: quebec
>>Tarot or the method you feel would be the best for this particular reading.
>>thanks for your time. I don't know how or why you practice your art, but i'm convinced that, by reaching to others like you do, you do a lot of good and make this place a little better!
>I seem to have a question lurking in the back of my mind, but can't quite put my finger on what it is. It's a weird feeling!
>>
>>17769514
big spreads like this aren't usually my cup of tea, but as I see it, you had a moment of clarity awhile back or some kind of awakening, it effected you emotionally but you managed to think critically about it and discard the emotional bias, I think youve made up your mind about it now, and are ready to take action, perhaps a little too ready.

As I see it, youre being cautioned that you're at the begining of a journey here, and you may not be fully prepared for what the outcome of the journey will be and the ups and downs youre going to have.

Fortunately it seems like luck has been or will be on your side in this if you can manage your emotion and use those diligent skills you've got.

I think you have the potential to go overboard with this, it might lead to some great experiences and a partial rebirth, but it may not be the best decision for stability. Either way I think theres both some good and bad trials youll have to go through.

If you approach it with a methodical mind and carefully tend to the things you're doing, cultivate not only your action, but the rewards, you're going to have a better time of it.

Basically to me, this spread is saying that youre all rip ready to go, but you need to exercise discipline and studiousness when good luck comes your way, exercise creativity and manage your emotions, you will be more satisfied and content with the results than letting your passions run you down a path youve never been down.
>>
Reviving this thread, hoping I'm posting in the right place.
I would appreciate a reading if anyone could, I feel like I'm at a crossroads in my life.
>F/24/NZ/Scorpio

Let me know if there's anything specific you need
>>
>>17769614
"a crossroads" is not terribly specific, can you tell me any more? A little detail on whats going on helps me determine what methods to use, but Id be happy to read for you, I havent in a few days, and divination is a perishable skill.
>>
>>17769626
Okay sorry, some readers I've met prefer less information so I thought I'd keep it vague.
I guess I've been struggling over the last year since a traumatic breakup and serious family issues, I definitely relied too heavily on alcohol and self harm etc during that time. But the over last week I have been feeling more like the wounds have become scars, if that makes sense. I have had moments of peace.

Hope that helps
>>
>>17769626

hi sevis, I'm another person, but, I would appreciate I you could tell me if this girl Im interested in, is with someone or alone right now?

>>
File: 1433779424784-0.jpg (670KB, 1920x1200px)
1433779424784-0.jpg
670KB, 1920x1200px
So someone recently gave me instructions and advice to go summon and talk with some trolls.
Can anyone give me a reading on how that would go?
>>
>>17769703
(Note: "trolls" referring here to the actual mythological creature, not internet trolls.)
>>
>>17769706
How would you know?
>>
>>17769723
Context of the discussion.
(I'm the same person that posted the query)
>>
>>17769678
it makes sense, I pulled bones for you because I think youre really hurting right now, it feels like a major shift in your life.

Look I could go into the details of the bones here, the lack of a sense of "home" the confusion, the feeling of time working against you, but none of that matters at all, the wounds have turned to scars you feel, if not "healed" at least, toughened up and ready to walk it off.

The problem is, now that all that has happened and youre ready to start moving, you no longer no who you are, I dont think you've seen your own face in awhile. And youre not going anywhere until you figure out who you are now that youve scarred over.

Whats going on with your dad?

>>17769689
Im not doing love readings, sorry.
>>
>>17769733
I'm not sure if you're going to continue my reading, but I figured I'd reply anyway.
I feel like I have been permanently damaged by my last relationship, it has taken me all this time to get to a place of relative piece.
As for the reference to my Dad, I don't mind telling since 4ch is fairly anon, my father and I have a dark history. A few weeks ago something happened that made me realise how similar I am to my father, which was both scary and enlightening. My therapist seems to think I am doing well.
>>
>>17769771
>not sure if you're going to continue my reading,
I dont usually do one post readings, I don't claim to be psychic, I just do what I do, sometimes readings are fast, sometimes they take awhile, I dont plan them ahead, whatever needs to be said by you, I or whatever talks to me.. will be said hopefully.

>My therapist
Good for you. I always stress actual medical help whenever possible. I dont even know you, but Im proud of you for getting that help.

>my father and I have a dark history
it showed in your reading, Im afraid this may be inherently tied to your feeling of "home".

>permanently damaged by my last relationship
truthfully, none of us ever leaves a relationship whole, thats not how it works, every relationship leaves a permanent mark on us.

Since you're being open, I see an injury of some kind associated with your fertility.. by this I dont mean literally nescessarily, though it could mean that, but it has something to do with your sexuality, that root part... can you elaborate?

I think the crux of the matter here is still that you have lost your sense of identity, and with it the understanding of where to go. If you are not in touch with you are any longer, how can you know where you want to go? I get the intuitive feeling that you have relied heavily on the opinions of others to define yourself in your past, I think the crossroads you are standing at currently has more to do with self-definition than it does with actual options, does any of this sound correct to you?
>>
>>17768678
>>17768520
I do tarot readings. Anything besides career readings I like to do.
Female
I would like to know about my future bf. I'm starting a class soon so it would help me keep an eye out.
>>
>>17769805
Yeah that makes perfect sense.
My history with my family (which right now means just my Dad) is tough to deal with, this includes sexual abuse in my childhood.
Hence my issue with my last relationship, I despised the concept of being a sexual human until I met my ex, I could finally explore myself without flashbacks. Now he is gone and I am struggling to accept myself alone.
>>
>>17769805
sevis can you tell me if I should make a fb or not? I've been feeling ronery and wonder if it'll bring positive improvementd or negative into my life.
>>
>>17769805
I asked out a friend, got reject even tho I thought they were into me, and now they won't speak to me. I'm wondering why they won't speak to me when I told them its ok they said no and to forget it and what is the long term impact of my foolish action on our friendship?
>>
>>17769823
fuck facebook, try going out and saying hello to people instead.

>>17769819
>sexual abuse in my childhood.
Yeah I didnt really want to say it outright but that was my intuition on the thing... listen, have you seen a doctor about that? I think you might want to make sure youre physically ok in addition to the therapy, just... a heads up, if Im wrong, good, if Im not, better that you get checked out.

>I could finally explore myself without flashbacks. Now he is gone and I am struggling to accept myself alone.
I think the important thing to remember is that the exploration you did with him is YOURS, it doesnt belong to him, only to you, you learned much during that time, and you can still have it, it belongs to you.

I think the thing about losing him isnt so much that you lost a lover, as it is you felt as if yoru friendship had been betrayed, it felt like a break in loyalty or trust, and thats what hurts. The exploration and finding of self was important, but it was the perception of betrayal that actually wounded you.

I think you have some work to do with those around you, notably your father. Please speak with the therapist about this, you have a number of things you need to come to some kind of closure with before you can move further.

Right now, your experiences in childhood, your sense of identity, your home, everything, is anchored into these past injuries and until youve come to the realization that you are no longer that person, and that you are capable of defining your own reflection and who you are, and who you want to be, youre going to have trouble making progress...

You may be at a crossroad, but the only thing youre focused on is the path you just came from, you need help in recognizing that your path is YOURS now, it doesnt belong to him (either your ex, or your father) and you are free now to define yourself.
>>
>>17769832
still not doing love and relationship readings.
>>
>>17769836
its not a love reading I just care if I loss my friend forever
>>
>>17769835
What's in store for this summer. Am i finally going to find happiness
>>
>>17767903
>>17769835
halp

>>17768678
I did it for me and an asshole I barely knew and it bit me in the ass. Its made me so emotional, obsessive and depressed. I know it works, or at least it did at me, because sometimes ill feel rational and be like I know I can get someone else so its okay but then ill wake up and feel so cloudy and dreamy towards them, I hate it. They've been awful to me and I usually lose interest fast when that's the case yet I still feel attached to them and want to be with them and feel so bent up that I'm not. I feel empty now because of this shit. Never had this happen before.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=j28manhR6cw
>>
>>17769839
Im getting the impression you were rude, and Im not seeing the best cards regarding it. You may have damaged your relationship here. I would advise against lies or deception, if you apologize sincerely, and try to make amends there may be a shot.

>>17769853
Everythign Im seeing says that it's time for a new start, approach this summer as a clean slate, let go of your attachments and approach it with a fresh attitude and perspective and theres a good outcome. Go into the summer without preconceptions or expectations, let life happen.

>>17769868
>halp
Whos honey jar spell are you undoing and why?
>>
>>17769868
>>17769882
http://youtube.com/watch?v=j28manhR6cw
That one, its been going on for 4 months now. Its Fucking my emotions hard and my good judgment. They are awful to me, have made me sink low for them and Oh god just talking about it makes me feel sweet towards them again even though I'd usually be so turned off by this point. The spell is making it so that it feels like I can never be satisfied without them when I know theres someone our there who will treat me good. Never sunk so low for someone before
>>
>>17769853
>>17769882
Thanks. Do you think I finally going to get what I want?
>>
>>17769882
hiya sevis, im wondering how a project I have been dedicated to has affected the people involved. there is about three, e, d, and t. it would help me a lot, thanks.
>>
>>17769891
life tip: Dont do magic you're not willing to live with the consequences of.

Take the jar, dispose of it at a crossroads, I would recommend doing so while facing west. If this is not possible, dispose of it in a running body of water. I would personally follow it up with spit, scourn it as it goes. Then recognize that the spell is gone, and with it your scorn and anger, immediately head back home and do an uncrossing bath. If you really want to lay it on thick, do an uncrossing spell before the bath to untie the two of you.
>>
>>17769898
couldn't tell you if youll get what you want, but if you take on summer with a fresh perspective, youll get something good whether you know you want it or not.

>>17769905
I dont know if the "project" is working, but I can tell you that change is coming, an ending, possibly a sad one, the recognition of personal burdens, and a realization of personal responsibility and discipline. Hopefully that answers your question.
>>
>>17769910
Ok thanks, should I disassemble it too? Like pour the honey out into the trash? I read if you put ammonia over the ingrdients it works too, Do you know?. Can I rip up the parchment?
>>
>>17769913
Can you tell me about my social life this summer?
>>
>>17769913
hey there, can you please tell me how other people perceive me? I don't know if im ugly or not, or just giving off an unapproachable vibe. im always the chaser never the chased. thank you.
>>
>>17769913
If I write the book I'm thinking of will I become famous or is it a waste of time ?
>>
>>17769913
Do you see me moving country in the next few years? I've been thinking about this for years, but I'm scared. A friend recently did this and it inspired me.
>>
>>17769925
>ammonia
ahh ok, you really don't know what this stuff means do you? Ammonia works, but I find it to be weak, if you want to use ammonia, just use actual urine, yours. Thats what the ammonia is replacing in those works.

Ok... here, were gonna get you uncrossed for good. Pick a day to do the uncrossing, you will need a sunset time free to do this.
You will need:
your jar spell,
a couple white candles
a whole raw egg
if you can get it I would recommend some frankincense oil (you can get it at those vitamin cottage organic food places) if you cant find that, get some ginger, some rosemary and some sea salt, you should have them at the local grocery store.
You will also need a white outfit (optional but recommended)

On the day youve chosen FIRST, uncap your honey jar spell and release it, let it go, recognize that you are letting him go, and the energies go. Go draw a bath, mix in the sea salt, frankincense oil or other herbs I recommended, put a white candle on either side of the bath, they make a gateway. Get in the bath with herbs and oils and clean yourself.
Take the whole raw egg and pass it over your whole body, let it absorb all of the negative effects of your spell.
Step out between the white candles and recognize that you are passing through the gate clean. The negative energy gone, the egg containing the remainder of the negative energy.

Get dressed in your white outfit and take a moment to recognize that you are now pure, and free of the influences of your spell and the weight of the things youve done to lower yourself.

Go get your jar spell, your egg, and everything, and take it to a crossroads, or a running body of water, at DUSK. Spit in the jar, scourn it, put your anger and upset into it then immediately throw it over your left shoulder into the crossroads or body of water. Then take the egg and throw it over your left shoulder as well. You should be doing this as the sun is setting.
(cont...)
>>
>>17769950
after you have thrown the open jar, with your scorn and anger in it (and the petition paper and everything) over your shoulder, and the egg with all the remaining lingering negative energy over your shoulder, into the river or crossroads... walk away, dont look back, dont think on it. You are done. You are white, you are pure, you are new, and the spell is done and released.

>>17769928
avoid burnout... there will be some social opportunities and maybe some really good fortune with some friends who can help you out with your career, but you run the risk of burning yourself out if you get too involved with the small irritations.

>>17769946
you come off as a bit subborn and hard to communicate with, also I think you have some health issues you need to work on that others are concerned about. Take care of yourself and recognize that you dont NEED to be chased as you put it, you can pursue things on your own.

>>17769948
these things are not mutually exclusive, if you love it and want to do it, you should do it regardless of whether it makes you famous, and you already know that.

>>17769949
I think you know that their reason was their own, it may have inspired you but you are scared, and you are not commited to the change, research what youre actually getting into and why youre doing it before you do it. You know that you wont be comfortable doing it unprepared. That said, I think i see good things in the future if you do it, but KNOW what youre getting into.
>>
>>17769950

What are those symbols?
>>
>>17769948
>>17769962
I have to spend time away from my studies to write it so I'm wondering if it will pay off. I don't need to be famous I'm good with $$$.
>>
>>17769946
>>17769962
so I'm not ugly? ha ha, I understand the hard to communicate with. stubborn I guess with those who are close to me. thank you =)
>>
>>17769962
Is there a chance I xould just throw away the parchment in the trash. I live in a closejnit community if someone reads it its socially destroying. Thanks.
>>
>>17769962
Am I going to achieve my goal this summer?
>>
File: 31068755.jpg (29KB, 320x213px)
31068755.jpg
29KB, 320x213px
>>17769966
Gemma Gary's seals of the four roads, cornish witchcraft, google it up. If you get his book, tell me more about it, I just like them.

>>17769975
> I'm good with $$$.
I don't even need to read this to tell you I think youre in it for the wrong reasons, writing is a labor of love and art. Its not usually a sound financial or fame strategy. I still think you should write it, but be ok with the fact that youre sacrificing for art and to leave something behind from your time on earth, not for something as fleeting as fame or money.
>>
File: 965_001.jpg (65KB, 505x730px)
965_001.jpg
65KB, 505x730px
>>17769983
>still worries about being ugly or not
anon... you do realize that we all age, rather quickly, and the beauty of youth (which you likely have anyway) is at best a temporary thing right? If someone is judging you on looks, they deserve what they get for their hubris and vanity.

>>17769987
again, I reiterate, do not do magic whos effects you are not willing to live with. Ok... just disassemble the jar spell, rip up the petition paper, release it all and put it in a trashcan. If it feels magical to you, it should be fine. I still recommend the cleansing bath though, and the raw egg shouldnt be hard to dispose of either. You need to cleanse yourself of the negative crap youve put into yourself with this thing... some things are not as simply undone as throwing them in the garbage, but give it a shot.
It's yoru own energy you're undoing here, you should know what it takes to disperse it.

>>17769989
I see some bad habits you need to deal with, and some personal responsibilities to your burdens you will need to accept first. Once thats accomplished, as long as you know when to stop at reap what youve sown instead of letting it rot on the tree to admire it and show it off, you should get what youre after.
>>
>>17770000
oh perhaps I misunderstood, if you mean can you rip up the petition paper to avoid it being read, sure absolutely, fire works fine too. The point of the complex ritual and cleansing is to purify yourself of the lingering energy and to get rid of the magic you worked once and for all, what happens specifically to the petition paper isnt very relavent as long as its disposed of, and you feel that it is truly gone.

The most important part of whatever you do is to WALK AWAY. Do not loook back, do not linger, once its tossed, its over, and done get on with your life and dont dwell on any of it.
>>
File: 1764891207.jpg (17KB, 393x381px) Image search: [Google]
1764891207.jpg
17KB, 393x381px
>>17770000
>>
>>17770000
I reached out to someone, its been 2 weeks, I don't know if I should keep waiting for a response or should I just let it go.
>>
>>17769989
>>17770000
>stop at reap at what you've sown instead of letting it rot on a tree to admire and show off
What do you mean?
>>
File: 20140623_872686.jpg (89KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
20140623_872686.jpg
89KB, 550x367px
>>17770010
tripquads, guess its my lucky day. Kek be praised.

>>17770011
I think you know what to do... if its taken two weeks, are the odds very good that the reaction would be good news? I mean theres a chance it comes back in a good way, but at this point, live your life, no reason to dwell.
>>
File: witchshamanlion.jpg (32KB, 264x432px) Image search: [Google]
witchshamanlion.jpg
32KB, 264x432px
>>17770019
I mean, know when to cut your losses, collect what you've accomplished and use it. Know when your goals are met, accept the benefits and go on.

When its time to harvest a field, you dont let it sit there to show off to the neighbors how well youve done, or you risk the whole thing rotting. What Im saying is, know when you have completed your task, and your goals, and then stop. Resist the urge to gloat or take excess pride in it or youll lose it.
>>
>>17770021
>chance it comes back in a good way
have they even seen it? how long do I have to wait?
>>
>>17770021
whats in store for this month and July?
>>
>>17769555

Hey Ony I got a reading from you recently about locking it down with this girl I was seeing. It turned out she was talking to other guys when we decided to be exclusive and it seemed really narcissistic. Is this the free will aspect where someone's choices can alter an otherwise positive potential timeline?
>>
File: Portrait-Photo-Witchdoctor.jpg (151KB, 867x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait-Photo-Witchdoctor.jpg
151KB, 867x1185px
>>17770028
I think theyve seen it, I dont think they understood it.
I dont really know how long... Im not getting a clear read on it. Something else is up like, it's dependent on something else happening, like them understanding the importance of it.

>>17770038
change, temptation, perhaps wisdom, some success, some kind of agreement, contract, or arrangement. WIthout more details thats all i can really say.

I think that may be about it for me tonight all, need to rest for a bit.
>>
>>17770025
c-can you tell me what my senpai thinks of me? (nonromantic, it might be bad lel)
>>
File: 1464766315311.jpg (603KB, 1024x1024px)
1464766315311.jpg
603KB, 1024x1024px
>>17770052
I think it's good news, friendship, loyalty, trust. I think they somehow rely on your success as well, theyre invested in it.

Ok thats it for me for now, take care /div/ thank you all for letting me read.
>>
>>17769817
>future bf
I see a spectacled lad who is just a tad hard on the eyes. Short and stocky he seems to me but, if you move past your initial disinterest, you might be surprised. He's quite the bookworm, you see, and the result of his constant reading has made him someone whose conversation makes you grow a bit. He is /extremely/ intelligent, to the point where your mouth might be agape from to to time.

However, another is more likely to catch your eye: this one is tall and statuesque, really quite handsome and rather fit. But he's dumb as a brick, and you'll quickly realize that you've been mislead by your eyes, and he's really not worth your time.

>no career readings
Well, that's what I was going to ask, so I'll give you an occult query instead. I have thought up a good means of powering a work, but the work to be used must be chosen with discretion. I would like for it to be something that promotes my long-term goals, but I'm not sure what specifically.

For my best interest, for what purpose should I program the work?
>>
I'll do a few readings if anyone wants. A FEW. It's the first full day I've had off in a while. So I'll try to hit 5-10.

>name
>question
>no love shit, ya'll niggas get depressing
>>
>>17770081
eve
my aura please
>>
>>17770081
Gia
Am I going to get a response by tomorrow? If not, when?
>>
>>17769868
I'm not going to give you shit because I trust you learned your lesson. Now, if he's not in love with you, it didn't actually work. Based on your description, it backfired pretty hard, and that is likely backlash from the energy you invested in it. Most often, using love spells on someone makes the caster more obsessed than the target; that's why they're generally a bad idea, not even going into ethics here.

Follow the advice sévis gave you and make sure to disengage emotionally so you stop feeding it. I would recommend grounding and cleansing yourself. It will be easier to disengage after you dispose of it. Good luck.
>>
>>17770081
Sam
Will I finally get what I've been looking for this month?
>>
>>17770087
Well.

I see a lot of new purple. Very light, almost "ultra violet." looking. You're stressed out. Under that is blue, a lot of blue as well.

Have you hit a rough patch? I feel like you have and you are combating it by retreating inwards. You're isolating yourself from others.

In the center is black. Black is not a bad color. It represents change. You are changing as a person. Maybe due to the stuff going on, or maybe it was already in motion. Who knows

>purple
>blue
>black
>needing to reflect upon yourself, to aid in the resolution of current issues.
>>
>>17770090
You're going to ask for the response. But you can indeed get it tomorrow. They want to mention it while you are in private. Not near others. They use this as their excuse to hold off. Give them no excuse.

>>17770094
As vague as it sounds...yes. Rather, I think you'll find something else that is just as good. Some form of emotional support?

Sorry if that's off.
>>
>>17770081
Patty
What did J think of what I've done?
>>
>>17770095
why thank you, isolation is unwanted.
>>
>>17770105
Well. More or less that you had your heart in the right spot, but your brain was out to lunch.
>>
>>17770111
Ehhh....you may need it.
>>
>>17770112
Makes sense thanks, will they talk to me about it or ignore it?
>>
>>17770081
>K.
>General guidance, surprise me.
>>
>>17770081
Hi
Kuba
How does my romance/sex look for the following three months june, july and august.
>>
>>17770122
Or, tell me my aura. Actually, yes, do that.
>>
>>17770120
Under the rug.

>>17770122
General guidance...Oh boy.

I'm not sure what to say man.

>>17770125
>no love shit
>it gets depressing
>depressing.
>>
>>17770101
>>17770090
Its in the form of a private message, is he just not having the time? Or not knowing what to say?
>>
>>17770081
Stefan
how's this month gonna be for me m8?
>>
>>17770134
If you don't like the general guidance idea, tell me my aura.
>>
>>17770134
that's not really love shit if I'm asking how much pussy i'll get in the summer
>>
>>17770071
I wish I could find a happy medium, last two guys I dated were the first description and I could never get off and they always acted better than me. Is the model guy that bad?

The Lovers crossed by the Queen of Pentacles, and then the Page of Pentacles

I think you have a variety of choices here in which avenues to pursue, and they all have relative chances of success, but the best way to go with this would be to use the work to advance your finances/career. if you havet another question let me know.
>>
>>17770081
giuseppe
if possible a general reading, i'm clueless now
>>
>>17770174
if you need a specific question, i have to be careful about something, if yes why?
sorry if i sound bad, but it's a period full of doubt
>>
>>17770081
>Dana
>Can you tell me how my year in university will go for me, when I'm starting in Autumn?
>>
>>17769962
Thank you. When the time is right, I'll move. It'll happen.
>>
Can anyone give me a reading.
>>17766472
>>
>>17770095

Gabe
My aura
>>
Gabriel
Male
Brazil
Brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin. Talkative, Intelligent, Love Music and play instruments, very insecure and anxious.
Tarot or the way you find more appropriate.

How can I improve myself and my life to be the best version of me?
>>
Oh, I forgot, my sign is Virgo.
>>
>>17770173
>I wish I could find a happy medium
And I wish I could find a local girl I like, but I've given up on the girls around here. We all have our burdens to bear.

>Is the model guy that bad?
That depends on whether or not "dumb as a brick" appeals to you. I've scried a lot of future partners, but he might be the dullest dunce I've ever scried. He's not a bad guy, he's just a boring moron.

>The Lovers crossed by the Queen of Pentacles, and then the Page of Pentacles
The presence of the pentacle cards suggests fairly strongly the financial thing, but The Lovers is interesting. I may have an idea about that.

>if you havet another question let me know
Hell, if you're offering: Card-reader Matchmaker, make me a match. Card-reader Matchmaker, catch me a catch.
>>
>>17770218
I can't give appearance with cards but ill tell you potential future gf personality.

Ace of swords crossed by the 10 of Pentacles, followed by the 3 of swords

This girl will be very clear to you with her intentions from the get go. She'll want to settle down with you and have the whole white picket fence, secure financial household ordeal. Probably pushy for kids and moving in together. Don't let her take advantage of you, I have a feeling she's going to be really harsh and cruel at times to you, making you feel heartbroken even. This might be her true nature after the honeymoon phase is over because I don't think a lot of people would put up with that attitude but then feel trapped, so try to look out for red flags... She's not really nurturing or warm, she's more of a go-getter who wants financial security more than anything. Kind of sounds like a bitch but I guess, on the brightside, she won't try to hint things at you when they want something like most girls like to do, she will make it very clear when she wants something. I think most Girls pushing to settle down right away often use the recipient as an out, so don't get used...

As for me,
I knew someone who is the medium I'd like now, is there a chance you could scry for me if anything will happen with him? When I ask my deck I always get 6 of cups and I'm confused because we aren't childhood friends or anything of the sort. Only reletiveness for me is that we are both young.
>>
>>17770218
how do you tell intelligence from a picture
>>
>>17770349
>Ace of swords crossed by the 10 of Pentacles, followed by the 3 of swords
I might need the location of my sides scried after this.

>This girl will be very clear to you with her intentions from the get go. She'll want to settle down with you and have the whole white picket fence, secure financial household ordeal. Probably pushy for kids and moving in together.
This sounds lovely. I do mean that, since I'm looking to settle down soon.

>she's going to be really harsh and cruel at times to you, making you feel heartbroken even
Another one of those, eh?

You basically described the personality of the last girl I pursued, save for the whole bit about being straightforward. Either you're reading my past, or I'm in for another similar experience.

Your reading would be better done with cards, but I'll scry for you.

He's into another girl right now who may be doing the whole push and pull thing with him. I think she's mostly in it for the attention and is unlikely to give him a shot.

Eventually, he'll walk away feeling defeated. I see a man walking down a road where a girl (you) is standing. He doesn't seem to notice her, for his head is down. She steps out of the way to let him pass and watches him keep walking.

You'll need to resist the temptation to go for him when he's reeling from rejection, as he won't notice you. The time is wrong right now. If you want a shot, you'll need to bide your time until he is distracted by something minor (I saw her talk to him while picked up a rock). This might seem counterintuitive, but he needs to be distracted from the other girl. Good luck.

>>17770350
I tell physical description from the person I see. As far as personality, I connect with the person I'm scrying and read them.
>>
>>17770134

Quit dodging girl issues. Yes some are overly obsessed but it's exciting to people

The few times you gave me a heads up on the romantic front helped save my ass and helped me develop as a person. I wish you'd be more willing to do that
>>
Anyone do readings that don't involve star signs.?
>>
>>17770081
Hey Orion

>Azmi
>I need to know if my long-term plans are correct or if I'm getting myself in an uncomfortable situation career-wise
>>
>>17770412
Girls like that suck, have you tried online dating? Thanks for the scry.

I don't want to be someones sloppy seconds.. or rebound. did you get a chance to see the girls appearance? Or hair color. There is a chance it might actually be me because he was giving me attention a while back to which I ignored because I was focusing on other matters in my life other than guys.
If it isnt me though then yeah I'm not gonna be anyone's rebound.
>>
>>17770478
>have you tried online dating?
I read people's energy to feel them out. When I tried that with online dating sites, I felt a thick heavy sludge all over, and I almost vomited after browsing for a few minutes. I'll try it again in the future, but I'll need to create something to help with that. My resources are tied up at the moment, though.

>did you get a chance to see the girls appearance? Or hair color.
I didn't get a good look at appearance, but the hair was very clearly red.

>>17770420
Just find someone who does those; plenty of readers do.

>>17770427
Out of curiosity, why specifically star sign are you reluctant to give out? I'm more protective of my name, myself.
>>
>>17769990

Thank you very much, m8!
>>
>>17770565
Is there a way to communicate with someone thru their dreams?
>>
>>17770081
> I'm the eleventh

M
I've been dreaming about my friend who moved to NZ every night for two weeks - I wonder why?
>>
>>17770623
You can theoretically Astral Project into someone's dreams, but I don't know anyone who has given me reason to believe they pulled it off successfully.

Sending someone a message in their dream is a simpler way to go about it, but it requires either outside assistance or extensive experience in mental magic. The first method is straightforward: get an entity to deliver the message for you. I don't know who would be the one to hit up for that, as I don't typically work with entities. The second method requires you to get into the target's unconscious mind and leave a message there. The trick is to leave it in the right spot and program it correctly. It has a high chance of failure and/or backfire.

Also, if their shields are good, you'll have a bitch of a time getting in.
>>
>>17770650
How do I get into their mind?
>>
>>17770565
Just coz I don't know mine, I'm adopted. Don't know my real birth date xD
>>
>>17766472
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YSixjfbxsu
>>
>>17770565
Yeah well that's not me, lel. Dunno why I kept getting 6 of cups for our future.
>>
>>17770668
You create an energetic link between your mind and theirs, but you form the line strong and hollow so you can pass larger amounts of information.

Prerequisites:
>remote energy control
>energy structures
>self-sustained constructs

You can create a simple link that allows empathy or a minor degree of telepathy, but it won't give you the results you're looking for. If you're interested in that, you should be able to find some resources from the psionics community.

>>17770682
Oh, that makes sense. Plenty of readers don't require that, just keep your eyes open.

>>17770700
>Dunno why I kept getting 6 of cups for our future.
A gesture of kindness and/or friendship
>>
>>17769905
>>17770727
could you do this for me if you are doing readings since you seem wise and sevis couldnt? Its an occult related project and it'd help me a lot.
>>
Any readers online?
Looking for a romance reading.
Male, Leo, 22.
No particular person in mind.
>>
>>17770690
Thank you so much for this reading. Hope my questions didnt overwhelm you too much. I actually felt that someone was invading my personal space, or soul, for a while before you posted. So I guess it was YOU not some naughty spirit! I will do my best at everything and hopefully that yes, I wont screw everything up.
>>
>>17770565

Nah. They're not quite the same. He nails it to a T
>>
>>17770727
Thanks, I will!
>>
>>17770690
You're very welcome. Haha, no, your questions were fine! Sorry I spooked out your sixth sense while I was conducting the reading! Best wishes!
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
>>
Boop
>>
File: 1464643204786.jpg (77KB, 674x670px) Image search: [Google]
1464643204786.jpg
77KB, 674x670px
TarotAnon on for a little while, can cram in a couple of 3 card spreads (Major Arcana) before I get some sleep. Only need your question to proceed.
>>
>>17771295
Should I feel confident about my career plans?
>>
>>17771295
Is my crush going to pursue me
>>
>>17771295
Future between me and geno please
>>
>>17771323

Anon, your first card is the Fool. A great card for new plans and careers. There's a huge element of luck coming through this card, more than I can normally expect to see - normally the Fool's plans should be tempered with restraint to some extent but this card is screaming 'go for it'. Take the opportunity to advance your career at the earliest opportunity. Next comes Judgement - an important card in this instance telling you that depsite your doubts you do already know what you want and that you've made the right decision. Finally comes the Chariot - here comes the hard work and effort you'll need to input, Anon, but the final result of your question is a resounding success. Don'e be disheartened by the effort required, it will be worth it. This career is meant for you.
>>
>>17771343
Thank you very much.
>>
>>17765495
If you still want a reading give me your nickname gender question. I am an on and off tarot reader of 5 years.
>>
>>17771374

is that offer for chiron or for anyone?
>>
>>17771386
That wasn't Chiron they replied to, it was the reader who read for him.
>I think it's BV
>>
>>17771295
Will I succeed in my new path of career ?
>>
>>17771327

Anon, I'm going to explain this reading a little bit differently. The simple 3 card spread has yielded much more information than I expected. Your 3 cards in order are Death, Wheel of Fortune (r), and The Moon(r). Before I continue I have to say that the very first thing is that this crush is not the one. They are unlikely to pursue you. There is clear guidance here, so please do take note of the support the cards are offering. It's difficult when it's not want you want to hear but this is important.

Death is simply indicating the eventual end of your infatutation in this instance. The cards indicate you have more control over this than you think but your logic is clouded by your strong emotions. Your challenge here is in letting go and moving on because the next two cards (reversed) concern the relationship with your crush and how it will ultimately affect you - negatively. This is person is not good for you in the long run.The Wheel of Fortune is again a change card, but not for the better - this is advising that IF you can let go and move on, you will enter a period of disappointment and brief despair/heartbreak - this card is also telling you that after this period there is hope and the 'wheel turns again' to the next phase of your life which holds much more promise. The reversed Moon is confirming that your emotions are preventing you from seeing clearly at the moment, which is making it more difficult to move on.
>>
>>17771397

>5 years

bv hasn't read tarot for that long
>>
Thank you Anons, I'm off for some rest now and may come back tomorrow to Read.
>>
>>17771408

Can you do this for me? This is me >>17769689

Also, has she given up on me? Thanks, I can repay you with a reading if you´d like that.
>>
>>17770205
...not to be mean, but get older.
Your brain continues major structural changes until roughly 25... for you maybe 23.

Pick up new hobbies skills while your brain is still more malleable, and easy to morph.
>>
>>17771333
hey my name Geno as well, haha who is this? :P
>>
>>17770752
Yes, I can do it in a few hours.

>>17771414
He was referring to me, not the 5-year reader

>>17771374
>nickname
As an anon intimated, I am often called BV, or at least I used to be. I'm male, if you didn't know.

As for my question, take your pick from these three:

1) Please give me as much information as you can to help me identify the person who has been attacking me for over a year. Bonus if you can suggest a good course of action on my part.

2) I am currently impeded in my movement towards completing my long-term goals, and I need a serious game-changer. I have many ideas for magical solutions, but they're all risky. Whatdo?

3) I need a new job. I have thus far succeeded at pretty much everything I've done, so it doesn't really matter what I do. What sort of career should I seek in order to promote growth towards my long-term goals?

Whichever one you like best, thanks. Leave your gender and query; I'll read it later tonight.

>>17771397
Good eye
>>
>>17771504

BV, since no one has attended my query so far, can you do this for me:

Is this girl Im interested in, is with someone right now, or is she alone?

Also, has she given up on me? general advice?

Thanks man, reading cards or scrying, do whatever you feel fits better to answer these questions in the best way possible.

I can repay you with a reading if you´d like
>>
>>17771504
I'm doing #3.

I'm getting a lot of cards for travel, as well as a lot of wands. Quite the confident, outgoing fellow are we? Perhaps you would be good as a translator or Interpretor of the sort and although its a hard job to get with your confidence you'll be solid and find the success you want. interestingly, there's going to be a girl you'll meet if you choose this path and she will tempt you greatly. She is hot, do I say hot. You're not going to end up going for her because either your emotions lie somewhere else at that time, or you'll be too reflective and lose your shot, but you're quite the match as she is like you with a firey passion to her being. Think it over, shell be good for you.

I am a single female looking for love and I would like someone who is funny, intelligent and/or ambitious. My query is if ill be with someone of the sort by Christmas.
>>
I need to know what decision I should make regarding the direction of my life. I'm an occultist and a divinatory as well, and normally have a lot of disdain for this type of thing, but I'm trusting the grand procession of reality to give one of you information that will guide me, even if I have to pick it out of your answer. So, please. Thank you.

Let me know what information you need.
>>
>>17771596
Name & question bruh
I
>>
>>17771600

Jacob,

How do I better myself despite my circumstances?
>>
>>17771586
I'll give you feedback in a little while. Can you tell me your spread/cards? I can give better feedback that way.
>>
>>17771613
be open to different opportunities, there might be some possibilities to choose from coming your way soon if you try and salvage the best of your situation. You are advised to turn a blind eye to the negative aspects of it. 8 of swords.

Also seek help from a teacher you know, spiritual or regular, they'll help you quite a bit.
Muh query;
Will get what I want the most tomorrow?
>>
>>17771646
Thank you.

Possibly. It's dependant upon a series of mundane and seemingly insignificant actions that will affect the timing of your choices and the experience of your thoughts. Endless subtleties control every facet of life, and attempting to control them to reach a destination will always result in regret that you did not choose another walk of life. Instead of desiring that one thing, accept lack of control and be aware that all things are transient and will collapse upon themselves and rot, and in that suffering, life grows and nourishes itself from the nutrient of your changing.

You may not get what you want, and the period of suffering afterwards will ultimately help you become that which you must be to survive and carry on. Carry on until the time of suffering is finished, and past the end, you won't need any one thing to be fulfilled.

Done using bones and I-Ching, using Yarrow. Also, four tarot cards. Good luck.
>>
>>17771633
My memory is foul but I remember some. The World
3 of wands
Queen of wands is the devil
You're the king of wands with something
Outcome 4 of cups.
>>
>>17771295
is horus working with me
>>
>>17771680
Thanks man, you too. Suffrring is a reasonable possibility if I get it, but I suffer less if I don't get it. Now that its more clear what do you lean more towards?
>>
>>17771700

Everything. Most of my practice is built on studying all relevant subjects and thinking really hard. I work full time in an environment with lots of stressful elements, so I learned to appreciate silence.

Divination is what I started with in my adolescence. I like I-Ching and bones, mainly due to correlations between the building of tables and the stacking of yarrow.
>>
>>17771749
That's a pleasant outlet for stress. I divine to help others, although its a lot of energy on my part. I divine with cards and am empathic but dont know how to develop the abilities.

I meant leaning towards for my query, I don't think I could suffer any more until I get what I want and it proved disappointing. I was wondering if you'd lean towards yes or no after that information.
>>
Is anyone still doing readings? If so I have a lame but important question. What will happen between my crush and I one week from now?
>>
>>17771790

You may get what you want. It's under your control. That's why you will suffer regret should you not get it.
>>
New Thread:
>>17771857
>>
>>17771566
>>17771586
>>17770752
I'll read these three (in this order) in the new thread, as well as provide the feedback for the reading I got there. I'm going to warm up first, so get comfortable.
>>
>>17769218
> i just feel so paranoid lately, coming into contact with this specific person was the worst possible thing for my mental health, and im scared theyre going to try and ruin my life.
>im 18, male a leo
lol m8 are you me?
>>
>Name: Jack
>Age: 19
>Gender: M
>Sign: Leo
>very open when talking with family in my home, but extremely anxious and shy when out in the world with friends and/or strangers
>Location: Ireland
>whatever method you feel is best for my situation
>I want to know why I'm so anxious and shy in public, as I used to be absolutely fine with strangers up until I turned 13 or 14
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.