[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 88

File: 345678987654.jpg (542KB, 1200x881px) Image search: [Google]
345678987654.jpg
542KB, 1200x881px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17647371
>>
I'll be doing 3 tarot readings today. I might do more if I feel up to it, it depends. I just need your query and any other information that you consider relevant.

If anyone has any theory questions, I'm also willing to discuss those.
>>
>>17652164
Can I ask about my past lives?

Otherwise romantic reading please.

Leo
California
>>
>>17652164
This would me mine:
>>17651836
>>
>>17652164
Could you tell me about my academic career? am I studying well?
>>
Three tarot readings.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>>
>>17652238
ofelia
f
romance, specifically re: my current partner
>>
>>17652238

Gerardo
man
Mexico

Will I have job soon?

Will my economic situation will improve ?

Thanks for the friend helps , you have nice day :)
>>
>>17652238
Jonathon
M
Interested in learning about my past lives
>>
Curious if I may request a query? A bit lost and could use any assistance.
>>
>>17652249
Three cards for your relationship with your current partner: King of Wands, Knight of Cups, 8 of Wands; supported by the rune Jera lying in opposition.

He's the fire-y type, right? The alpha male that every female seeks. This seems to be what you like about him: his dominance. At first glance, this seems to be a pretty balanced relationship, although you're more emotionally stable than he is; while he's more prone to stuff like anger and violence, acting out of rashness.

I see a major changing coming your way in the relationship; a cycle about to break, and something about to wake. I can't tell if this is good or bad, but it seems to me the change will stem from his side; not necessarily a change of heart, but he /may/ be about to break your heart. Bad news coming, perhaps.

While shuffling, the 8 of Cups fell out of my deck. I think you might already be suspecting something, thus leading to an emotional weightage on your end.

My advice would be to tread with caution with this one, mate.

>>17652261
Three cards for advice on your situation: The Hermit, The Empress, 8 of Cups; supported by the rune Hagalaz. While shuffling, The Tower fell out of my deck.

Oh, man. I normally wouldn't say this, but it seems to me that shit just happens to you, doesn't it? There are /a lot/ of other forces in play here; things you can't control, and shouldn't try to. This is causing you some emotional distress, but you still try to keep a positive outlook on life. That's a good thing, mate.

I'm going to keep the advice short and say that if you can't change your situation, try to shift your perspective on it. Do some thinking and introspection-- work on your own shit, improve yourself. This may sound cliche, but it's all I have to say regarding this. Your largest obstacles here are your circumstances, not yourself; but you need to be a better You before you can work on changing the circumstances.

>>17652271
I don't do past life readings, sorry.
>>
>>17649566
If you're still here and interested:

>Have you gotten good results with it?
It's 50/50, mostly.

>How long have you practiced it?
My first experience was 6 years ago when I was working with energy, but I didn't think much of it until I was re-introduced to it by BV.
Much of my occult and divination knowledge is thanks to him, and reverse-engineering his stuff while throwing my own into the mix.
>>
>>17652332
Could you squeeze me a reading?
Rei
Female
Could you tell me how people perceive me?
Ty
>>
>>17652238
If you have one more, id like to go?

Max
Male
What should I do about the situations that have taken place recently? My car and my life?

Thank you
>>
Austin K.
Massachusetts
25 years old sun in Leo moon in sagitarous cancer aHello! I cannot wait 10 more days I have waited long enough this is not fair to the buyer! can you PLEASE resend this ROSE QUARTZ necklace to Austin Keefe 68 Moreland St Apt #1 Somerville MA 02145 otherwise I need to report your store to eBay and PayPal thank you for your action! Cancer ascendant

I would like just a general overview really. I am focused on a lot of energy work and I'm curious what tarot has to say about my path. Thank you!
>>
>>17652201
I've never done past life readings before as it's hard to really test and verify the results of it... I might try though, since you asked...

But romance first... I'm getting a kind of conflict between happiness and entrapment here. This might be something related to your past though. Past traumas related to romance that are being brought up? There's a heavy nervous tension on your mind... Some kind of disruption in a relationship, but it might be family/friends rather than love.

Perhaps you feel like you should be really happy but you're just not. You're trying to restart your life, in a sense, to take a new step, but... going into the future, perhaps you don't realize that you can't mix the old and new lifestyles together, and that a choice needs to be made, even though it's a choice that's incredibly difficult.

Unless you're already in a relationship, you won't find love for a while. Just be patient and it will come, but you need to solidify your own independence and make some important life choices first.

I think part of what's going on right now is that you think you're making changes, but you're not really thinking hard enough or changing your perspective enough. You need to, though. Don't just jump headfirst into everything, it's not always the best approach.

Some other advice... you might want to be careful about how much money you're spending.

As for past life... I'll finish the other two readings and then see what I can do.
>>
>>17652332
Friend what you say depresses me , you're telling me that my situation will always be crap and you learn to live with it ?
>>
Three and done.

>>17652337
Interesting query.

Three cards for how people perceive you: 3 of Cups, 8 of Cups, 2 of Pentacles; supported by the rune Berkano merkstave.

You're not the very feminine type, are you? I think you're the kind that enjoys being messy and looking shaggy instead of always dressing up. You're comfortable in your own clothes, and you think there's no reason one should dress up too much unless for a special occasion.

As for how people perceive you.. well, I'll echo what I said about how you think, and add in a few bits: 1) they think you're fun-- the kind that brightens up every room she's in, and 2) they think you're kind of moody; constantly worrying and weighing about choices and whatnot.

While shuffling, the Knight of Wands fell out of my deck. I think this is representative of your current mental state; you're trying to do some introspection into the way you act and feel in social situations. Following this, I drew another card for advice: 4 of Wands-- go out more and socialize, it's simple as that.

>>17652362
No, I'm telling you there are other forces in play that you can't control. This may not necessarily be a negative thing, because it can also mean you will get a job all of a sudden. The advice is to try and shift your perspective of the situation rather than thinking it will "always be crap".

But yes, shit happens, learn to live with it.
>>
>>17652209
To be honest it looks like you're someone whose purpose is really to reach out to people and help them, to guide them... and it looks like something you're avoiding or not living up to because of your own... solitude and reluctance to take control of the situation.

It feels like you really have what it takes to follow a dream, if you can only get a grip on what that purpose is. I guess that's why you're asking though... I just think you can do well once you find a dream that fits you.

It feels like perhaps... you do a lot of thinking and not a lot of acting. Hmm... I wish I could give you some better advice for getting motivated from the start though. The cards for advice simply say: start doing something, take control of your life, take those opportunities related to your passions, really just go for it. Stop thinking, stop isolating yourself... just go out there and take that leadership role you belong in. Although that may not be direct leadership, but maybe more of a role model or guide type of thing.

Your purpose: ten of cups, strength, the chariot.

10 of cups is about harmony in family/community, and emotional understanding. Strength and chariot are both about harnessing passion and strengths to their fullest to encourage growth and progress.

On one side there's the positives of sensitivity, charity, compassion, happiness, truth... on the other side, the negatives... regret, sadness, secrets being revealed, heartbreak...

I dunno, I just get this big feeling of you being a support for people, someone who leads good causes or who unites and holds together the people around them. Maybe you'll find your experiences now will help you to help others in a similar position in future.
>>
>>17652388
Wow I'm a little freaked out by your accuracy. I gotta give it ya, Siegrain.

>you're trying to do some introspection into the way you act and feel in social situations. Following this, I drew another card for advice: 4 of Wands-- go out more and socialize, it's simple as that.
Spot on. I'm actually trying to distance myself from a few friends, after I've come to the conclusion that my kindness has been taken for granted too many times. I'm just trying to see if I should remain open, and warm or restrict myself and open up slowly to people, because I just end up being taken advantage of. And I'm a force to be reckoned with!
Thank you for the advice. I was invited out for a meal tomorrow so I'll definitely go now.

Great reading, and thanks.
>>
>>17652388
Bueno, gracias amigo, espero que lo que me hayas dicho solo influya en mi trabajo y no en mi vida.
>>
>>17652415
>>17652388
Well, thank you friend, I hope that what you told me just influence my work and not my life.
>>
>>17652332
Thank you anyways friend! Sorry for wasting the query though
>>
>>17652238
Mike
male
What's my next crush will look? How my love live will look?
>>
>>17652235
Well, things look good for you academically. You're working hard and taking control, but perhaps you're focusing a little too much on this area of things and neglecting some other aspects of your life? Particularly when it comes to opportunities related to relationships... not just romantic but friends too.

You need to take some time to think about what you truly value and make sure you have a balance in your life regarding the things you care about most. Make sure you not just pursuing your long term passions, but also facilitating present day relationships, to avoid heartbreak in future.

Try not to be too methodical/practical. I mean, those things are good, but also remember to look at your learning organically, intuitively... really incorporate it into your life as a part of you, to make the most of it. Think about why you wanted to go down this path in the first place.
>>
I'm willing to do a couple readings for some people.

>Name / Identifier
>Age (general range like 20-30, 30-40 etc is fine if you don't want to be specific)
>Location (general)
>Color & shape combination
>Query
>>
>>17652475
Max
20-30
Washington
Blue heart
lost in what do I do with my life, my current situations.
Thanks in advance :)
>>
>>17652475
Horace
20-30
South America
Green Circle (is that what you mean with "colos and shape combination?)
General reading about my future in this year or this decade, thanks a lot in advance.
>>
>>17652475
Jon
17 - 25
Mississippi
White Diamond
Curious about my future, and how my current relationship is going to turn out. Thank you.
>>
>>17652457
Thank you, man. I'll take the advice too. I suppose I'm so wrapped up in my finals right now. I didn't know that it was hindering relationships. I guess my work ethic is cockblocking me kek.
>>
>>17652496
I mean, from my own personal perspective, I think working on school is the best thing to do... but if the cards say to be careful of tunnel vision, they probably have a good reason for doing so.
>>
22 (23 in 49 days)
Female
Cornwall, UK

Yellow Diamond

Do I carry on as I am, or do I end it all on my 23rd birthday. Is it all worth the struggle?
>>
>>17652396
Thank you for your well written and detailed answer. I don't know if you require any sort of feedback, but here are my two centcs. I ussually get suggestions and implications that I'm sort of a supportive character. These both come from spiritual sources and actual psychological tests (and, of course, from my own experiences). So you're pretty right on this one. I don't know what I should do tho right now, but I can wait until I figure out. [spoiler]Yes, I am indeed an overthinker.[/spolier] Thank you again for your guidance.
>>
>>17652352
>>17652201
I tried to look into what I could for past lives but... I couldn't see anything. Maybe you don't have any?

>>17652537
If it helps at all, I'm happy for it. I don't know if you should just wait... is there any volunteering you can do, or some community you can join that involves team work?
>>
>>17652485
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uMCx2cAM9t
>>
>>17652530
Depends whether your worthy of commitment...
>>
>>17652490
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FLtP6Tczn3
>>
>>17652495
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xcXWVKoWxQ
>>
>>17652475
Matt
20-30
Australia
Blue Triangle
I'd like a reading about my future. I'm feeling a lack of motivation with work and relationships, so I'd like to know what the near future holds for me.
>>
>>17652621
Thank you very much friend. I'm going through a pretty rough patch in my life, and I'm actually about to have to make some rather important decisions that I've already pretty much decided upon. This has given me a bit more confidence in that, and I'll be sure to take your advice. Thank you again! : )
>>
>>17652530
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZZRn75Pg0h
>>
>>17652635
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MMXSzlhJGi
>>
>>17652475
That's it for me, I would appreciate feedback from the people I did readings for. Might be back later for more if you want to leave me a query.
>>
>>17652655
Thank you... Material things and debt is very correct!
>>
>>17652701
When I found your energy I got a severely negative feeling. The advice card essentially that all of what's happening to you is pre-ordained. That it's supposed to happen.

I decided to do a single card follow up reading weather or not things "get better" and a very, very good card fell out of the deck so cheer up. it get waaaaaaaaay better (apparently) :P
>>
>>17652475

Frost
Very late 20s
Chicagoland
Blue triangle

Can you give me a heads up concerning my love life? Who and whats coming?
>>
>>17652566
Wow that was great you were correct with a lot of things and news to be about a few others. Thank you very much.
>>
>>17652475
>call me the Shaman
>just under 20
>Northeast USA
>Lavender Sphere

Will the changes I just made to my diet plan be beneficial or detrimental?
>>
>>17652728
Mind doing one for me?

>Orion.
>23
>Texas.
>Green skull.

Will I pass my upcoming test? It's sort of important. I'll do a reading for you as well. Just ask.
>>
>>17652475
James
Pennsylvania
Purple Pentagram
General Reading
>>
>>17652164
I want to know about my current relationship and possibly future ones. I don't know how I feel about either, and I suppose I'm not sure if I'll find anything of value. Will I ever get anywhere with them? Is this relationship worth anything? I'm not sure how I can word the question, all I know is how I feel. I hope it's enough, if you do decide to take this query.
as for information, I've always felt out of place. Like an asshole. I don't know if I can find someone who can genuinely understand me on a deep level, and if I'm just kind of stuck. Like mud almost. I don't even know if it's worth it, or I should give up. I just want an honest intuitive reading, I guess. Name's Amanda, by the way.
If you do get to this, then thanks in advance.
>>
>>17642202
>>17642383
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YdL95QlBrW
>>
>>17653165
I have a feeling you will. I used tarot. Can you tell me if im going to pass my driving test?
>>
>>17653197
I guess I suppose anyone could answer this, if they get a feel for it. I dunno, I'm kind of in need of answers.
Amanda
Leo
South Florida
>>
>>17653233
Why do I get the feeling you're lying? No matter. Thanks anyway.

Annnd....yes. Just ignore the loudmouth motherfucker in the back seat who tests with you. Someone is going to try and rattle your cage. Fuck em'. Drive like a boss.
>>
>>17653248

Okaaay I'm gonna try bugging you again because I'm a clingy bastard with too much curiosity and I'm always too late

Frost
Do you see any girls I should chat up? And which ones should I avoid?
>>
>>17653254
>Girls

Brother. You have way more important stuff to be doing than chasing grills. You SHOULD be preparing for your upcoming tests and getting ready for work.
>>
>>17653256
are you doing more readings?
>>
>>17653256

But I'm not in school LOL
>>
>>17653290
Sure.

>name
>question
>pictures, songs, etc. Help as well
>No love shit

>>17653291
Tests aren't just in school. Don't be a dumbass.
>>
>>17653300
eve
is anything interesting going to happen for me this summer? thanks
>>
>>17653300
Betty
When is my social life going to pick up?
>>
>>17653300

Are you referring to that work position I've been waiting over a year for? Yeah you might be onto something there actually. I just forgot about it after all this time.

...but what about the women? Like the mexican girl for example who keeps eyeing me, or the redhead who wont respond to a text?
>>
>>17653300
YOU
HOW ARE YOU
>>
>>17653300
Lia
I like kanye west.
Am I ever gonna be well known in e sports?
>>
>>17653308
Planning a trip to Arizona/Nevada? I see you going to a cool desert looking place.

>>17653313
I can't tell you that. Sorry :/
>>
File: eye.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
>>17653300
Hi, my name is maria
can you please tell me if there will be significative changes in my life by the end of the month?
thanks in advance ;;
>>
>>17653313
>>17653318
How about what my next best friend appearance is?
>>
>>17653300
Lulu
Am I going to be rich ever?
>>
>>17653317
>Kanye West

Disgusting.

And possibly. You try too hard. Stop being a tryhard and have fun. Also, don't keep doing the same stuff over and over. Play new games and new roles. Your "ME ADC OR FEED" attitude will kill you.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 400x458px
>>17653300
>Anne
>What does my future career look like? Successful?
>song: hmmm listen to Aphex Twin - Alberto Balsam
>>
>>17653300
Hugo
Am I going to have drastic life changes in the next year
I like dragonforce - cry thunder
>>
>>17653300
>Grigor
>Will the changes I made to my diet be beneficial or detrimental and will they help me reach my goals?

If you tell me what genres you like I might have more to reccomend, but lately I've been listening to Nine Treasures, Mongolian folk metal...try the song Tes River's Hymn
>>
Meg
Long straight brown hair, green-blue eyes, pale, young, decently attractive, 5'9, slim
Quick-witted, mellow, empathetic, compassionate, crude humour, shut-in, outcast

What qualities of mine need to be emplified if I'm going to win over this Aries guy who is new to my life? What is he looking for in a girl?
>>
Orion are you still here? I don't want to read someone you are already reading.

In the meantime I can do a few readings, but in order to avoid doubling readings with Orion, I'll read the first three or four people who respond to this specific post, if even the thread is active enough for that.

Anyway, I'll need:

-your question
-something about you, such as a pet you love, a song you are attached to, anything like that, I use it to create a link while I draw the cards.

I read for the near future and use a giant Rider-Waite deck
>>
>>17653594
Hello there, could you take up my query? >>17653525
>>
>>17653594
Will I overcome my sleep deprivation in the near future?
I am in love with Death by Glamour from Undertale
>>
>>17653594
What is this man that I'm now seeing all of a sudden? Is this but a delusion or is it something serious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyDk0Ufe9hE

This song is nice; listened to it quite a lot, still listening to it now.
>>
G
Male
Scorpio

Is this a person I should get close to, or keep at a distance?
>>
>>17653609
I am not the best at love readings, I forgot to exclude them in my post.

This is not only a love reading, but a request to read something about someone I have zero idea about ( someone named Jason fits in somewhere, also the coast?)

I just can't do it sorry. I will absolutely give you a reading on something though.
>>
>>17653594
>your question
There have been people brewing propaganda in my back and spreading malicious gossips about me

It's been on going for YEARS, i just quit my job yesterday because i had been working there for 4 weeks and got harassed daily

Even the health resources lady lied countlessly and tryed to manipulate me and shit, it's not the 1st job that i had to deal with harassment and it's all linked to my situation

No i'm not paranoid nor am i schizophrenic, i just want to know wtf to do

The people behind this have brainwashed my friends and family with their bullshit

I'm not even kidding

Wtf is up with that?
>something about you, such as a pet you love, a song you are attached to, anything like that, I use it to create a link while I draw the cards.
I've been skateboarding for years, here's a pic of me
>>
>>17653628
To elaborate a bit; I'm seeing this man's face in my mind's eye, and I don't know whether I am perceiving something that is just my own imagination, or whether it's something a bit more different than that. I want to see what your reading, or well, what kind of information it could provide.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1106x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1106x738px
>>17653649
Forgot pic
>>
>>17653628
>>17653650
>seeing someone repeatedly before meeting

You're in for a wild ride when you meet him, or at least I can say so from personal experience.
>>
>>17653617
This was a very long reading.

The cards don't work best with yes or no questions, so I tweaked it a bit and and sort of asked "what is the story of your sleep over the next month" there seems to be a young male who is not helping. But this is not useful information, maybe it's a baby, maybe it's yourself, maybe something I or we dont cant really pinpoint, but it's not a useful reading.

To be very honest with you, if nothing changes, it doesn't look good.

I did another reading to see what kind of change can be made to improve the frequencey, length, and quality of sleep. It looks like you need to start doing some human things that you have been seriously neglecting. Your breathing is unbalanced, your sex might be too, eating too fast without even considering the food happens too often. You don't want to relax because you think it will just remind you of how tired you are.

Again, just listing problems is not helpful, and that is the reading I got, so perhaps somewhere in the list of problems , there is a solution , or at least a big help, that is strong for you.

There is always the possibility, though rare, that this is just something you have to endure for a slice of time, and then move on.
>>
>>17653594
what the hell am i doing on this earth?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNqYanNdjE0
>>
>>17653665
How so? I don't think it's someone I'm going to meet, but it's definitely someone that's raising me more eyebrows than it should. At the same time, it could just be my delusion and imagination. Can't discard that!
>>
>>17653628
working on this now
>>
>>17653654
Skateboarding is wild.
It's a past life issue it won't get better till you realize why.
Also I think you need leave the town. And head east.
>>17653525
I like you... I think if overcome the shyness he would start up something but you need to initiate this and will have to in the relationship.... It's great you'll grow as a person if your with him... It's a real virgo feel I get off you.
It's like the stars want this.
>>
>>17653628
Well, I sometimes do readings for people who are readers themselves. And vice versa.

This reading felt like that. I don't know what that means.

Everything I got out of this reading was internal and emotional. If I could some it up in one card, it would be the Queen of Cups.

It is something that your mind has created, whether that is good or bad news is something for you to decide.
>>
Also my tooth has abscessed and I have no money will wild turkey bourbon help /div/
>>
>>17653703
Nope, antibiotics.
>>
>>17653696
>some it up in one card

kek 'sum'
>>
>>17653694
>leave town
No money as of now

All i got is my skateboard, Ibanez 7 strings, a virus ridden laptop, an iPod touch and clothes, I'm literally in the streets if i leave where i'm renting a room(even the daughter of the lady i live at her place is balls deep into this bullshit but covered her bases with her mom)
>head east
Well i already live in the province of Quebec which is pretty much on the far east coast of Canada

Goddammit
>>
>>17653696
It's alright, you weren't off on the vibes. I can give you a read in return, if you wish? Although not today, sadly, I'm a bit worn out and rough about the edges.

And that makes far more sense than I thought. Alright, it's a delusion and therefore, it's out of the way for me. Thank you!
>>
>>17653703

It will kill the pain. Also cloves, baby aspirin, or wet tea bags or leaves applied to the gumline on the area also help.

Do I have a shot with any of the women I've been eyeing? A mexican, a distant redhead, and a bookworm
>>
>>17653674
It started with the recurring dreams: same face, same plot, different setting. This went on for years and occurred hundreds of times. One day I heard a certain voice...the dreams started again, but they were extended, and a storyline was formed through them. I tracked down the voice, and recognized immediately the strange whose face I had seen so many times before.

The rest of the story is a bit too crazy to tell, and it's not done being written by the fickle hands of the fates.
>>
>>17653721
So you read afterall! haha, I really hope I don't miss out on getting a reading from you now.
----

For everyone else, I have to stop now, sorry, I might be back at 5:30 est.
>>
>>17653718
What about Nova Scotia. I've been there people are nice anon.
Can you play? Busk for a little cash. Or get gig's at a bar. Musicians can always make cash.
I mean I've seen it get worse... You need to make a decision... It's about to get bad op
Fuck post some guitar anon ibizababbs are nice
>>
>>17653732
I know your story well and fine enough, (unless there's more people in here who have such things happen to them, in which case, welp, I misunderstood you for someone else), and mine is not as warped and messed up and crazed as yours is. Mine is just a figment of my own imagination, as it tends to be as such quite often.

>>17653742
This is my tripcode that I currently use for readings. Next time you see me read, or well, at least I'll drop a post in the thread asking if you're around and willing to get that read, then well... the rest will be the rest. I'm too tired now to do anything proper for you, so my apologies.
>>
File: jack white1.jpg (29KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
jack white1.jpg
29KB, 410x410px
>>17653742
Peace out babby
>>17653727
Fucking tried cloves didn't really work as its broken up into the gum... Have a high drug tolerance so aspirin won't work. Tea bags I've tried too... I don't see spending 1,500 on one tooth. But today... Myrrh seems to work but it tastes awful. And work for limited time.

The Mexican is the top tier one but you need to approach her
The redhead is god tier but a little to much for you to handle
Bookworm girl is fine too.

Need to approach though. Try humor and be extroverted.
>>
>>17653750

Trip noted, I am looking forward to it, thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (472KB, 2028x1352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472KB, 2028x1352px
>>17653703
>>17653769
Have you tried activated charcoal yet, my sweet love? Oil pulling? I'm making good progress healing cavities with oil pulling.

Uhhhh I'm not sure how to word my query. Basically, am I ever going to recover from my past enough to have a healthy sex life, or should I plan to die alone?
>>
>>17653637
Alright, that's ok :)
That's all I want for a reading at this time so I'll wait around for another reader.
"The coast" and "Jason" don't currently have any relation to my life, but thank you anyways
>>
>>17653769
Cheswick, will the Capricorn guy be with me one day?
>>
>>17653769
Cheswick, should I remain interested in the guy with thre blue eyes who likes me too....Orr is someone better coming along in the future?

Do you want a picture of Jack White or something in exchange?
>>
>>17653769
Cheswick, can I get a reading for the changes I just made to my diet please??
>>
File: image.jpg (473KB, 939x2432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
473KB, 939x2432px
>>17653743
Sorry for late reply

Here's my axe

I don't have money so basically I can't gig and i dunno anything about Nova Scotia tho i dunno maybe i'd consider get lost in Europe trying to start from fuck all
>>
>>17653743
>You need to make a decision... It's about to get bad op
Also, care to elaborate on this please?
>>
I can't see unless my chakra is greased post some Jack in his hat.

>>17653779
Yeah I tried with Clove oil....

I don't see a recovery. Just see a lot of stress. But hey you could always go after 2/10 and actually feel loved again.
>>17653844
Unless it's Poland don't go
>>17653876
As in the landlord is about to switch sides against you..
>>
>>17653931
Activated charcoal tho. It's supposed to work wonders.
>>
>>17653931
Holy fuck thanks
>>
File: hat.jpg (37KB, 636x380px) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
37KB, 636x380px
>>17653931
Hey Cheswick. Tell me about senpai? Will he finally notice me and start talking without me having to make the first move every time? Not romantically.
>>
>>17653943
Babe I'm on your side. Go into irc if ever you need a shoulder to vent to.

Ever thought of the states instead heard Detroit is nice in the summertime... Don't go near Trinity or drink the water tho...
>>17653942
Where do I get it tho
>>
>>17653951
Online, ma nigga. Amazon or some shit
>>
File: JackWhiteJonWayneLP.jpg (65KB, 292x362px) Image search: [Google]
JackWhiteJonWayneLP.jpg
65KB, 292x362px
>>17653948
He won't he never does. Thought about a career yet? Sales is good.
See car troubles with some one close
this week can you try and head to get some organic meat?.
And download some songs later. You need some new stuff
>>
>>17653958
D'aw. Thanks btw, hope your tooth stops being a dick
>>
>>17653955
Thanks bby
>>
>>17653963
chesswick when do I lose my virginity
>>
File: jackwhite-306-1406725364.jpg (93KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite-306-1406725364.jpg
93KB, 306x306px
>>17653958
Hey, we were having a conversation about a writing career some days ago, and at the end of it you told me to take a good look at my past lives and 'connected souls'. Could you tell me what you meant by that?
>>
File: jackwhite.jpg (114KB, 624x420px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite.jpg
114KB, 624x420px
>>17653967
>>17653958
also where
>>
File: tumblr_m17jj9gZsA1r1wvhzo1_500.gif (763KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m17jj9gZsA1r1wvhzo1_500.gif
763KB, 500x280px
>>17653979
Well when you write you tap into the ether so more then likely your writing your past. It's a great way to see where you've been and how far you've come.
And a great way to connect with guides.

I was picking up Sweden when I felt your writing.... Explain
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 412x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 412x533px
>>17653951
Now can you read me? ^^
>>17653797 is me
>>
File: hat.jpg (111KB, 409x516px) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
111KB, 409x516px
Is there any guys going to ask me on any dates soon ; _;
>>
>>17653988
BTW I love writers they can plane easily think of specific characters and all of a sudden see auras and ghosts.

Sure your not a subtle magician.

Same goes for musicians
>>
File: sweden.jpg (1MB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
1MB, 1000x667px
>>17653988
Oh, that makes sense. I was starting that after you said it.

I don't think about Sweden at all. Looks nice though. I don't know really. I sort of make note of architecture in my writings, and and it looks nice over there.
>>
>>17653165
Sorry I had already gone to bed when you posted that.
>>
>>17653997
I study the occult, but I attack it from the angle of ontology. I do divinations on here sometimes.
>>
>>17653994
No.
Choose a husbando.

Also try tinder.
>>17653990
Two years from now but they dissipating so might not even happen. Or buy a escort today.
>>
File: jack white hat.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
jack white hat.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>17654006
How does my sex life look for the summer?
>>
>>17653999
Need to meditate on your writing instead of reworking babe
>>17654005
Do more divination on here id like to see you with a trip.
>>
File: guy.jpg (3MB, 2592x3888px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
3MB, 2592x3888px
>>17654011
does my crush like me back? is anything going to happen with him?
>>
>>17654008
Hmm saw about three partners you want don't know if you can get any sex. As your usually friendzoned and not sexualized.
>>
>>17654011
Yeah that's funny. I'm trying to rework right now. Never gets anywhere.

Maybe I'll trip. I only binge on /x/ though.
>>
>>17654011

can you tell me about my future boyfriend pls, ches?
>>
File: resize.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
>>17654014
Yeah he does but he won't approach you need to be flirtatious and give the right signals.... You a virgin? I feel either he is or you are. Maybe that's why there's miscommunication

CAPTCHA: BANANAS
>>
File: qt.jpg (37KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
37KB, 500x480px
is this person who i dont talk to anymore ever going to confront me about what happened?
>>
>>17654011
>id like to see you with a trip.
Of course you would, you cancerous samefagging fuck.
>>
File: jack_white_776138.jpg (14KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
jack_white_776138.jpg
14KB, 330x330px
Anyone know how to say again on here in polish
>>17654022
See a guy overseas... But that's in the future feel he's Spanish or Italian.you Need to travel and see the world.
>>
>>17654035
Cancer... Top kek

But the good thing about cancer is it really puts things into perspective.
How's that
>>
>>17654027
ya im a virgin
how do i give the right signals?
>>
>>17654036

thanks ches! traveling does sound very nice.
>>
>>17654048
>Top kek
You're fucking nauseating.

p.s. I hope that abscess gives you septicemia and you die in agony.
>>
File: yall.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
yall.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>17654048
do you see anything romantic happening for me in the next few months? :) thanks
>>
File: 1462310404006687454494.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1462310404006687454494.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>17654053
But you miss me baby. Now gb2 pol, b, or el reddit which ever you choose. Pic is what I'm about to use on my tooth

>>17654060
I see more of the same actually. I think there's someone waiting in the city for you. Not were you are now. I mean if that's what you want try to be more loving and wear more revealing clothes.
>>
File: Jack-White-010.jpg (65KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-010.jpg
65KB, 620x372px
>>17654076
whats my next boyfriend like?
>>
File: 14623106410681153432387.jpg (966KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
14623106410681153432387.jpg
966KB, 1836x3264px
>>17654076
Off topic but I have really cute hands.
Read my palm div
>>
>>17654076
general reading
>>
File: 101983718.jpg (505KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
101983718.jpg
505KB, 1024x1020px
>>17654095
I don't like him personally. But you are free to choose who you want.
6/10 hot wise
2/10 personality
>>
>>17654104
Who's with him there
>>
>>17654105
ayyy

Why don't you like him? What's wrong with his personality?
>>
>>17654112
i have a feeling his ex wife? or a fan
>>
File: JWrecordpic2.jpg (170KB, 470x306px) Image search: [Google]
JWrecordpic2.jpg
170KB, 470x306px
>>17654113
Cause he's a asshole.
>>17654104
See a walk in the near future and see some shows your gonna watch
op? Do you like sports I thought is saw baseball.
Things are about to heat up all around you. It's gonna get interesting. See you need to tighten up your spending.
Watch CNN for the kek tonight.
Saw a pretty blond child... Is she yours op?
>>
>>17654116
She's taller... Maybe Lilly or Alison.
>>
>>17654128

do you like the white stripes or jack's solo music better?
>>
File: jackwhite.jpg (18KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite.jpg
18KB, 460x288px
>>17654125
Thanks for the read. *tips*

>Things are about to heat up all around you. It's gonna get interesting. See you need to tighten up your spending.
care to elaborate pls?

I don't have a kid
>>
File: jack-white_240.jpg (28KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white_240.jpg
28KB, 612x380px
>>17654125
what does my crush thinks of me?
>>
>>17654137
I like older Jack White when he was in blues sad song mode. But his solo records are just as good. It's nice to see a happier Jack.
I'm glad he finally got that honors degree from Yale. He deserved it.

Still wish he would find a girl to settle down with. Hope it's a polish girl this time. Like with his talent he needs more then two kids.
>>
>>17654159
why dont you go to his concert and put a honey jar on him and then marry him
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>17654149
I think there's a kid coming. You looking for a girl to knock up op? I think it would change and mature you.

Lots of drama with a situation with someone's sister... And I saw someone losing a job. I feel someone is about to or go on welfare.
See a snapped leg in a car accident too.

As you can see a lot of stuff depending on your changes will happen.

Srsly though go get someone pregnant op. You need to bring your daughters soul through into you life
>>
>>17653769

The first is always hanging off someone. I dont get the chance to approach.
The other two won't respond to a goddamn message or text. That kind of tells me all I need to know, no?

Do you really see anything at all with them? Seems like a stretch
>>
File: jackwhite.png (364KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite.png
364KB, 500x337px
>>17654168
What.... I mean that's stalking and fucked up. I mean that's r9k tier.

I've been married to him in the past though. And god damn if he isn't the perfect man.

He has his life I have mine.

I countine however sending energy and manipulating certain events through magic. Even using my own soul in magic. But I mean he's really worth it. All thing considered.
>>
File: jack_white_drums.jpg (224KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
jack_white_drums.jpg
224KB, 1300x867px
>>17654189
How is my love life looking in the summer?
>>
>>17654185
Fuck walk up and pull her away and ask her. Why are you afraid. Life's about living... Not fear.
You need too grow up I think if your this afraid.
Besides have you thought about the cost of dates.... I see them with phones.... Means high maintenance. Also means I would generally drop them IRL. If I was you.
God speed anon.
>>
File: meh.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
>>17654189

Cheswick, a lot of things ended up coming true in a reading you gave me a couple weeks (maybe months) back. It was weird as fuck.

Want to try for another?
>>
>>17654034
>>17654206
ches pls i miss them
>>
File: 507341854.jpg (157KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
507341854.jpg
157KB, 395x594px
>>17652201
Saw some lives in France.... Just wondering if you feel out of place in cali.
I would move states try Vermont it looks and feels a little like France to me anyway.
I saw a pretty girl in Burlington Vermont waiting op.
>>
File: jack8.jpg (46KB, 460x331px) Image search: [Google]
jack8.jpg
46KB, 460x331px
>>17654207
Poliwag how you been. Ever heard a song called dangerous by big data. I like it.
>>
File: sweden-river-fog-in-trees.jpg (168KB, 1278x861px) Image search: [Google]
sweden-river-fog-in-trees.jpg
168KB, 1278x861px
>>17654214
Writer guy here. I was wondering what you said about Sweden, and decided to look up Swedish forests. It's funny, because they have the feel of a film I've been trying to invoke in my writings (I've wanted to be a filmmaker in the past). It was sort of a meme on /tv/ at one point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qufNCtrnmqY
>>
>>17654206

That's dumb. She has a boyfriend and we're in a work environment. There's bravery and then there's stupidity. I'll just wait for a chance

I don't care about the money. Anyway I can't do shit with the other two if they won't even talk.
>>
>>17654222

Chesy, nice eyes here. Please describe the person who keeps calling me, but not talking from a certain number. It sounded like a butt dail this time, and so I don't think it is marketers. I have a couple of hunches, but am not sure sure. Any help would be appreciated. :)
>>
>>17654240

Describe them physically if you can even if loosely. Hair color, height, persona. etc. I don't know if that is your thing, but had to ask.
>>
File: 1462229121775.jpg (22KB, 350x409px) Image search: [Google]
1462229121775.jpg
22KB, 350x409px
>>17654222
Yeah this sounds familiar. I'd be a liar if I said it was my cup of tea, but this music video is pretty funny.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 450x600px
>>17654189
Hi ches, hows it goin? Good to see you

Might I kindly ask you for a general reading?
>>
>>17654222
>>17654240
>>17654245

Also, because you seem to give so much I will return the favor the best I can. :)
>>
The Jack White spam is actually ridiculous.
>>
>>17654289
lol
>>
>>17654226
Yeah, imdb mentions it takes place in 'an unnamed country up north'.
>>
>>17654267

g2g
>>
File: IMAG0244.jpg (141KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0244.jpg
141KB, 1280x768px
When will Jacky baby notice me?

(From Blunderbuss tour)
>>
File: KQ4abkF.gif (1MB, 184x200px) Image search: [Google]
KQ4abkF.gif
1MB, 184x200px
>>17654222
Hey, Ches, nice to see you around. How are you doing?
Still owing you that painting, didnt forget.
And still triyng with that girl, but no luck for me.
What do you have for me today?
>>
>>17654453
>>>/mu/
He will never notice you. He's married with kids.
>>
File: jackwhitelookslikejonnydepp1.jpg (193KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhitelookslikejonnydepp1.jpg
193KB, 600x400px
>>17654453
How did you get in with a phone??
>>17654467
I see some pain in your legs :(
I see that girl has a lot of fronts. But on the inside is really looking for a guy like you...
Man it's like a pairing on moe anime or something.
There's some stuff you need to delete... I see a lot of moon energy coming to you on the next full moon.
Go out and bathe in the moon.

So your brothers doing well again I see. You guys are soo different.
Your still my favorite tho babe
>>17654289
More like hnnnggg amirte
>>
File: tumblr_n71dy9Cn8L1tn89nxo1_500.jpg (95KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n71dy9Cn8L1tn89nxo1_500.jpg
95KB, 500x281px
>>17654497
Lol my soultie isn't married... He's alone.
:(
There is only one way to make him notice you.... And that's learn guitar and or another instrument.
Also being hot is good. As he has a eye for detail.
Also being a red head is key.

I myself have a guitar and piano and red hair so my guess is he would pick me over you babby
>>
File: Jack-White.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>17654511

Here I'll throw in another one!

Do you see a woman who will be, or should be, in my future, because I'm tired of waiting. Any advice related to that?
>>
>>17654527
>technology is a big destroyer of emotion and truth
What a fucking fedora.
>>
>>17654527
Hi Cheswick!
I would like to know about my kind of boyfriend and me because I feel a little confused about our relationship and if we should become formal or not. He would like to, I am not so sure.

Do you need any info? I am a female.
>>
Doing three readings, for now.

>Gender
>Age
>Description of yourself
>Query
>Provide music of your choice
>>
>>17654570
Fem
Dark haired, dark but bright eyes, intense, young looking
Could you tell me about my future love? Why the heck not, I might as well haha
Try Cocteau Twin's album Heaven or Las Vegas.
>>
>>17654570
>male
>28
>messy brown hair, brown eyes, skinny but toned somewhat
>is waiting through this hell worth it in the way i want it to be?
>slowdive - when the sun hits
>>
>>17654580
Oh and if you just want a quick song, try Roundabout by Yes. It's been in my head for weeks phew!! Haha
>>
I mean you do realize he's right though.
It's like cell phones are a disease or something.
>>
>>17654534
I see a girl seven years older that should be in your life.... I think you know her already
>>
File: Rare Jack.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Rare Jack.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>17654511
>>17654467
How can you be so good?
My legs hurt, it sucks.
She has a lot of opportunities indeed and most of the time feels like i am the worst of them. kek
Hope, it's like you said, moe anime is the shit.
I will look out for the next full moon then, and i really need to let some stuff go. You must be right about this stuff, you always are.
And, yeah, my brother is doing better these days and we sure are different.
Lets get to business now, tho. Here is the Jack picture.
Thank you, Ches, it's always nice to hear from you.
And dont worry, you are my favorite too, babe.
>>
Hi guys and everyone!!
I'm just here to pop in for a quick reading about a certain special someone I would LOVE to have in my life in a more intimate, serious way!
I am truly in love with this person, and want to know just when do you see him/her coming into my life again in a more steady, reliable way?
Peace Love and Unity !!!
Thank you in advance!
>>
>>17654589
He's talking out of his ass. And he's also talking about music, not cellphones, in this case. Jack White is one of the biggest "true music is x" artists along with the likes of Gene Simmons and Dave Grohl. (One of them is not like the others though).

Auto-tuning can actually aound very creative and interesting when used for artistic benefit. Technology brings us closer, as a society. It's progresses humanity.

I would go on but it's off topic.
>>
>>17654570
M
Mind expanding reality testing fierce intense beastly dark receiving hairline chubby fellow

Is time is now? And if so, would it better to give up?

Explosive corrosive joseph
>>
>>17654580
I keep getting references to smoking pot, and nothing else. Maybe this is something you'll do with him.

When I consulted tarot, a number of cards popped out basically saying to enjoy your youth.
>>
>>17654570
Hey there! Here's my question :-> >>17654607

And I'm female, in my early 20's, I'm really happy lately and super stoked about future possibilities, and here is a song I like: Heal Yourself and Move

Would appreciate any feedback and thank you so much :-D

>>17652164
Greetings!
My post is linked >>17654607
Thank you :)
>>
>>17654548
The reason you are unsure us because you think there is a option.. . There isn't. Your a very lackadaisical person. You need to grow up mentally. You need to choose. BTW relationships get harder not easier.
You can choose to leave him you won't be unlucky in love by any means and try harder the next partner. I honestly see this being the first nail in the coffin of the relationship.
>>
>>17654570
Female
Japanese/Irish mix, long blonde hair with bold eyebrows, brown eyes, tall, photographer and in retail
-I just had a past life regression session but I had trouble visualizing much of it. I saw myself older, with long braids, lying on a bed with people around me blessing me. Could you give me more insight?
-I feel the earth move - Carole King
>>
>>17654620
Eh I can see that happening. Tak
>>
>>17654609
You don't trust led Zeppelin either do you :/
Auto tuned shit sounds like drake or the weekend and it sucks.
Yeah I know he's talking music.
>>17654604
Your aura is off a little too. I really think maybe your brother can help you with this girl.
I really wish you could have her or someone else in your life that can up your moods. Like a Italian girl. There's fucking great.
>>
>>17654651

bueno?

>>17654240

improbable?
>>
>>17654582
Shuffling, came out:

X of Wands Rx
The Hermit Rx
The Tower
The Empress Rx

I believe the first two refer to your current state. The Tower refers to change, but I believe The Empress Rx refers to your part in making it, confirmed by:

The Devil Rx
King of Pentacles Rx

slipping out on the next shuffle. I don't believe Devil Rx is bad, here. I often pull it concerning escape in the sense you'd like it to be. But King of Pentacles Rx is about you not putting in the right work.

I tried asking about 'the work', and got:

Six of Pentacles Rx
The Lovers
Ace of Swords

Ace of Cups
Knight of Wands

I believe the Six of Pentacles Rx was a message to me, that this isn't the matter. I believe this refers to an attitude change. A repurposing.
>>
>>17654260
>>17654651
Hi Ches, if you are still here...can you read me?
>>
>>17654663
Those are pretty bad cards imo

Empress means birth. A kids coming. And the dad as the king of cups supports it.

Lol work with lovers I guess you could become a escort bb.

>>17654240
It's a aunt... Just wants you to figure your shit out and say hello.
>>
>>17654616

The Moon Rx
Ace of Pentacles
VII of Swords Rx
The Magician Rx
VI of Wands Rx
Page of Pentacles

Tells me this is a good time to begin an effort, but that you won't succeed right away. Other readings confirmed this.
>>
>>17654663
Na
>>
>>17654688
I didn't think so either. But at least I felt it indicated where the positive change could come from.

What did you think of that trailer ^^
>>
>>17654695
Much appreciated, may you explain lil bit further?
>>
>>>>17654697
Hmm. What's happening, then? I don't mind saying I'm wrong.
>>
>>17654709
Yeah, give me a moment. I'll do yours as I'm doing the next one. People can continue queuing if they want.

>>17654570
>>
>>17654627
There is no "future" because he was the first one to establish that... but maybe you are right.

Thanks for the reading!
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>17654620
Cruz just dropped out... Praise kek

Also pop me a couple yugioh cards decadence.
>>
>>17654688
Or a someone who works in the marriage business or a relationship counselor or a bunch of non-sex related jobs.
>>
>>17654651
>>17654604
I feel off. Things get more fucked as they go.
Well, she is from italian descendancy, just like me. kek
>>
>>17654663
oh, well i dont want to escape from this, theres a certain trauma on my lover that seems to need to pass before we can move forward with our love

my priority in life is this love between us, and i dont wanna lose it through this hell, rather i wanna see it grow and flourish
>>
>>17654726
I got nothing. I can tell your future by my next hearthstone starting hand, though.
>>
>>17654735
Oh. I wish you'd mentioned a relationship. I read with general hellishness in mind. I can redo it.
>>
>>17654735
i should also add that i have nothing anchoring me to this hell other than my own will since i see it as the only way to preserve this love
>>
>>17654739
yeah, sorry if i was too vague
>>
>>17654704
What trailer?

Yeah I didn't realize his question

Yeah I think they are waiting for the moment for there life to begin as a movie. I see with all that there life doesn't start until children.
With the job thing could be sexual. With the lovers maybe they have sex with a partner for rent food etc.

Sucky life
>>
File: Jack-White-at-the-Grammy--010.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-at-the-Grammy--010.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
>>17654736
You got any undead or worgan in that hand honey?
>>
>>17654625
I was actually asking about your first question, when this came out.

Four of Swords Rx
Nine of Pentacles Rx
Eight of Wands Rx
The Emperor
Knight of Pentacles
Four of Wands
Temperance

Which I believe refers to the past going into the future, which indicates seeing an opprotunity through after a meeting (Four of Wands, Temperance). I believe Emperor and Knight of Pentacles refer to an attempt at personal steadiness beforehand (Maybe one or the both of you needing to be ready for a relationship).
>>
>>17654750
>>17654226
>>
>>17654763
Oh Sweden yeah I like it reminds me of Mars a lot.. and the forests of Lebanon.

Good times my past lives. Like yours.
>>
>>17654570
20, asian female at average height with straight brown hair a little past shoulder length. A little on the heavier side, not fat but not skinny, with lighter brown eyes and a very wide face. dark circles like no other.

Will we get married?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM20fE_FVQw

Thank you!
>>
>>17654756
Revealled my powerlevel.

Druid of the Claw
Druid of the Saber
Innervate
Azure Drake

Mulliganed Azure Drake for Living Roots, and drew Violet Teacher.

Eh. Looks like your looking for someone and practicing magic. Innervate and Living Roots probably has to do with growth and grounding. You should probably look for someone into the occult like you are.

Sorry guys, I'll get back now.
>>
>>17654634
Wow they were doing soul transference.
Do you know exactly how powerful you are yet?
I want to know what you can do
>>
>>17654600

Seven years? Oldest I know is like five older. Tee hee
>>
File: images (10).jpg (7KB, 240x159px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
7KB, 240x159px
>>17654782
I am always looking babe.
But like Houdini there never my power level. And I need to breed soon... I don't know what I'm going to do.
I ran druid for awhile in cats most Fun I've ever had
>>
>>17654709
Hmm. I'm just getting more of the same. Can you explain further.

Here's the reading I got:

"I don't want to disappoint you, Duke," the friend said, "but I'd have to be in prison, and I don't plan on going back."

Is this a 'project' of yours?

>>17654634
Doing yours next.
>>
>>17654783
To be honest I have no clue... i was doing a meditation a little while ago and got that flash of memory. I'm not sure of what the situation was but once the "blessing" or whatnot had ended I came back from my meditation.

Another glance of memory I had was of me looking at my feet, I was wearing sandals and was much younger and it was on dirt and grass terrain. That's all so far.

you think whatever happened they were trying to transfer my past life's souL? That's interesting I didn't think about that.
>>
>>17654570

Male
Reasonable person with a spiritual side. Overly blunt and honest but usually with no intent to offend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHFVn0sv14

Do you see a woman who will be, or should be, in my future? Anyone I should be working with now?
>>
File: 51[1].jpg (102KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
51[1].jpg
102KB, 480x320px
>>17654795
Is this guy im into going to ask me out?
>>
File: 1122575.png (37KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
1122575.png
37KB, 700x788px
>>17654819
Yeah it really advanced magic I've been trying for like seven years to do it myself.
No luck myself.
Was the little girl who you became?
>>
>>17654832
No I actually think you need a older more mature guy.
Skip this one and find a older one. With brown hair and topaz eyes
>>
>>17654634
Eh. I just saw your question. I don't believe I can help you much, not really experienced with that. Sorry. I'm interested in that kind of stuff myself.
>>
>>17654850
what my next bf look like?
>>
>>17654850

Ches why does the thread always get goofy when you start posting?
>>
>>17654806
Well as a one who aim to doing more effective ways about paradigm shifts and such, as a one claim to be magi, I really have a sharpest of minds. It sometimes cuts me and my reality.

So I need to explore my desires and learn to make them facts. I have some projects. And this is one of them. But prison is appropriate idiom once thinking about it. Or general obsessive experimental metabeliefs and worldwievs o'mine. Because of'em I imprison myself to a certain conditions.

That make my time flyaway. So your reading was really meaningful to me. May you be granted edge, deep knowledge and love decadence.
>>
>>17654839
I'm not sure if it was that past self in my youth or in the future, I am definitely going to try again to look back but I couldn't get into that deep of a state again after coming back. I'm going to look into soul transference a little more.
>>
Male

Is this current romantic interest good and healthy or is it more karmic?
>>
>>17654760
That's awesome! Thanks!
>>
>>17654735
I'm going to be completely honest with you. I got a few cards that told me yes, but was also indicated not to say how, as that would be disruptive.
>>
>>17654795
If you have the time, could you tell me more about the tall and dark haired guy in my future?
>>
File: jack-white[1].jpg (25KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white[1].jpg
25KB, 400x342px
>>17654850
Do you see anything happening with my crush and I?
>>
>>17654879

I am by no means a card reader, but if it is karmic you should be letting it play its course anyway
>>
>>17654862
What's that mean... :(
>>
>>17654858
It's no worries. I'm just desperate to know a little more! It's intriguing.

Could you instead tell me about how or when I will get some creative motivation back? I've been in a motivational rut with my artwork and I'm super frustrated. (It's good to see some insight from another perspective about the situation)
>>
>>17654873
Beyond the reading I could give, I'll say that I also have 'projects'. I want to say things, but feel you're already on your way. Good luck.
>>
>>17654892

I just find your anecdotes amusing. You're a mystery that can't be solved. You're not like Catholic or something are you?
>>
>>17654888
Seen him come into your life soon maybe five ten years away. But he is your life partner so don't fuck it up.
>>17654889
God he is beautiful. Yeah you need more experience in love. Try to stabilize your internal mental states and then try to approach.
But I think your a little inconsistent in love and should be looking into programming or engineering.
>>17654862
What do you mean ?
>>
Cheswick, can't find your original post, but hopefully you see this. Tell me about the girl I have my eye on, please and thanks.
>>
>>17654890

I'm usually more inclined to end things on my own terms. Strangely its manifested in two partners I'm emotionally but not especially sexually attracted to :/
>>
>>17654897
The Flamethrowers, 33

"Pages were passed among schoolboys, creased and underlined, depicting a life that confirmed the essential goodness of everything the boys had been told was bad, a life that involved fucking before breakfast, after lunch, before dinner, all night, and then again the morning after, ill with hangover--the best yet, by Flaubert's accounts. Valera memorized Flaubert's reports and sandalwood, of the endless succession of breasts and velvety cunts that Flaubert encountered."

Seems like your going to find inspiration. It may be from the the works of others, or perhaps experience, given the contents of what Valera is inspired by in the passage. The tarot reading confirmed this, and indicated a good result.
>>
>>17654911
No I'm actually a polytheist.
Like I serve Egyptian gods.
I like Catholic's though there the best mode of the Roman Empire and flavor of Christianity... Even tho they would have killed me in inquisition.
Fun fact Jack is a Catholic. And a mason... How that works is beyond me with the denial of Christ you need to get in
>>
>>17654939
Can you give me a romance reading for my summer please?
>>
File: tumblr_m7svfvmYKJ1qdqmteo1_1280.jpg (107KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7svfvmYKJ1qdqmteo1_1280.jpg
107KB, 612x612px
>>17654929
Can you tell me if it's a short girl I see a short darker girl. Who has her eye on you.
I feel a name Tiffany... Or rose..
I see this girl owning a horse to.
>>
>>17654776
I like the song.

The Flamethrowers, 183

Flash. Talia posed again for the camera. Her eye was swollen now, and had the taut appearance of polished fruit. There was a gash above her eyebrow, probably from the silver rings she wore, plain metal bands that shone prettily against her tanned skin. I detected pride in her look, as if she felt that the gash and swollen eye were revealing her inner essence, deep and profound, for Ronnie and the camera.

I believe this refers to the wedding ceremony.
>>
>>17654944
Whats my future bf interests/job?
>>
File: jack-white-1.jpg (358KB, 1950x1325px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-1.jpg
358KB, 1950x1325px
>>17654944
Tell me about the chick I'll marry.
>>
>>17654824
The Flamethrowers, 277

where it was typical to hear no people but to understand that they were everywhere, watching you eat, waiting for the moment you might put down your cup, in order to appear suddenly and refill it. There was always someone nearby, the strange shopkeeper, or a maid or a cook or some other household employee quietly moving about.

She must be out there, somewhere. Seems like a stranger, right?
>>
>>17654945
Thank you - it's an interesting passage though. Almost like I'd have to suffer quite a bit to get where I wanted.
>>
File: 008IGL_Jack_White_006.jpg (44KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
008IGL_Jack_White_006.jpg
44KB, 852x480px
I'm out guise.
>Lindsay keep me updated on your astral travels honey. Thx.
>>
>>17654963
Will do!
>>
>>17654962
The key term seemed like 'polished fruit'. Almost as if one needed to make presentable. I don't think it indicates a bad relationship, but the wear of long-term ones.
>>
File: lel.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
are there any tarot readers ITT?
>>
>>17654968
Well, if we do ever get married, it would definitely be a long and weary road.
>>
File: images (11).jpg (6KB, 248x188px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
6KB, 248x188px
>>17654977
Ace of wands
The high priestess
Three of coins....

Go to school anon.
And there's a family secret about to butt frustrate you.
>>
File: tumblr_lexdhlllVC1qagkhko1_500.jpg (67KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lexdhlllVC1qagkhko1_500.jpg
67KB, 500x592px
>>17654954
I kinda wish you were a marine... And didn't just want a wife.
>>
>>17654986
umm thanks
>>
>>17654944
>short
she is
>darker
she is not
>I feel a name Tiffany... Or rose..
I don't know anyone by those names, certainly not matching that description.
>I see this girl owning a horse to.
I don't know any girls who own a horse
>>
>>17654958

Ugg that's so vague. Thank you though
>>
>>17654988
Why?
>>
>>17654963
Hey ches! If you're still sticking around, I've kinda got feedback on a reading you gave me that sorta came true.

You told me about a storm that was coming in the beginning of the month, and it would put a dent in travel plans, and my parent would be involved. Well, whaddya know. There was a huge storm, and my mom had a seizure. I called an ambulance but they took forever to get here because of the storm.

Just thought I should letcha know. Your reading came true in a way.
>>
>>17654795

Are you looking for a partner or bull?
>>
>>17654920
>>
Where the readers @
>>
>>17655270
EmpathAU and I are now doing drunk readings in the tinychat at:
tinychat dot com slash chironymous
>>
I'M SCARED SHILLLESS GOYIM!
>>
Tony
Male
Wisconsin
What's my life purpose what should I do to give me fulfillment in life
>>
Tony
Male
Wisconsin
What's my life purpose what should I do to give my life more fulfillment
>>
Tony
Male
Wisconsin
What's my purpose in life and how can I be fulfilled
>>
>>17656007
The cards clearly describe you as a magician.
they also point toward an internal schism involving an appreciation for raw beauty being undermined by a denial of sensuality.

resolution of this schism will be required to complete your path. the cards indicate virtue will be of utmost importance in this task.
>>
>>17656044
Mike
male
British Isle
Could you tell me about what happen to me in future. Did I stay where i live now. Can I find love? What my future crush will look?
>>
Any readers out there?
>>
Only read me if you feel like you should - No pressure, please read me last before anyone else. Thank you.

Crystal
Female
NSW, Australia

I sense something bad coming in my life, I would appreciate confirmation of that.
>>
>>17656044
This makes it seem like I'm a closet case or something what kind of inner conflict good it be sorry I'm have just been wondering for a long time now and feel I only get answers in the form of riddles
>>
Burnett
21, M
Finances, promotion, family health
>>
Will the raven of the west ever return?
>>
M, 23

Am I actually bisexual? Would I be happier with a woman or a man?
>>
>>17656261

>No pressure, please read me last before anyone else
>I would appreciate confirmation of that

From your post I get the impression that you feel like something bad should happen. Maybe something you consider to be a form of penance for something you regret and are looking to see if fate agrees with you.

If the above is true, your own intuition is worth more than all the readings in the world and is your best bet to make the best out of whatever befalls you.

The cards speak of great change, you understand the necessity of this and maybe fear the result but should you persevere through it you will reach the light at the end of the tunnel.

The reason for this seems to have something to do with betrayal. A rash decision or a sudden turn of events which leads to a betrayal of your ideals(whether you yourself are responsible or others around you).

Whatever lies at the end of the tunnel has been a long time coming. The seeds have been sown and their growth and bloom cannot be stopped. Your choice is to either diligently persevere through the outcome with the kindness and generosity which seem to befit you, or you can cling to the past and let these lessons go to waste.

Rebirth seems to be a big theme in your cards. Short term bad is not always long term bad, so try to always look further ahead.
>>
>>17657279
To be honest, you probably don't want a reading on sexual preference. I say this because, what If I told you that you were straight... would you believe me? What if I told you, you are bisexual and that a man will make you happier? Would that sway your own mind, opinions, feelings? This is something that you need to find out for yourself in real time. Maybe someone can give you a read but only you know what you like in this aspect.
>>
>>17657305

Can you do a reading for me then, regarding if I should move back to my home city?
>>
>>17657305
I am not currently reading, still out of commission but keep an eye out for another reader. I apologize.
>>
>>17657307
oops linked wrong.
>>17657313
>>
File: tumblr_ma5qoqQGR71rnsi8oo4_500.png (124KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma5qoqQGR71rnsi8oo4_500.png
124KB, 500x279px
>>17655026
Hey is your mom alive though.
>>
>>17657307
No don't move back you need to go forward alone for awhile.
I see frogs around you as guides.... Which means this decision cannot be a spur of the moment thing.
Stay for now. Plan efficiently. #live laugh love
>>
>>17652142

New thread:

>>17657325
>>17657325
>>17657325
>>
>>17655026
I was extremely vague cause I hoped it wouldn't happen. But I guess seeing it forces it to happen anyway.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.