[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 47

File: Now everybody's happy.jpg (20KB, 311x241px) Image search: [Google]
Now everybody's happy.jpg
20KB, 311x241px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17469617
>>
File: Mentok.jpg (37KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mentok.jpg
37KB, 210x240px
>>17470566
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
So can anyone tell me what you predict for may first or may day. Supposed happening may occur.
>>
>>17470581
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Splitting Apart":

The weight of the Mountain presses down upon a weak foundation of Earth:
The Superior Person will use this time of oppression to attend to the needs of those less fortunate.

Any action would be ill-timed.
Stand fast.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a situation easily mistaken for Stagnation (Hexagram 12) or Revolution (Hexagram 49). It just depends on which side you're on. During a time of Stagnation, human worms invade to feed on the decay. During a time of Revolution, oppression is being overthrown. But in this situation, oppressors are violently seizing power. Pay special heed when you receive this hexagram, because the oracle is often warning you of a situation of which you are totally unaware. You are about to be blindsided.
>>
>>17470581
Nuclear war with Russia
>>
>>17470567
Sign: Sally struthers
Description of yourself: i look a lot like sam wise from frodo of the rings
Query: Tell me how my future's gonna go senpai. Like the next few months. Am I bouts to be happy?
>>
>>17470588
My body is ready
>>
>>17470595
Haha

First, the hexagram for "Receptive Force":

Earth above and Earth below:
The Earth contains and sustains. In this situation, the Superior Person should not take the initiative; he should follow the initiative of another. He should seek receptive allies in the southwest; he should break ties with immovable allies in the northeast.

Responsive devotion.
Receptive influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time for dealing with reality as it is, not as you would have it be. If you realize that in this situation you are the receptor, not the transmitter of the stimulus, you will find yourself reaching goals that seemed unattainable under your own steam. If you persist in futile efforts to be the Shaper rather than the Shaped, you will completely miss this unique opportunity.

CONSIDER:

The battling dragons are too evenly matched.
Each spills black and yellow blood to the soil below.

The, the hexagram for "Contemplation":

The gentle Wind roams the Earth:
The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness. Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights. As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below. This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers. These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point. To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way. The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.
>>
>>17470306
My name is Christopher and I've been feeling like I cannot connect with other people. I want to just hide away and never talk to anyone again. DESU SENPAI i think its depression but i just wanted to check with the supernatural side just in case I have some kind of curse or you can pin point a problem in my life through the ether. if not, im obviously going to seek professional help.
>>
>>17470628
you should smoke some weed, man.
>>
File: witch_doctor_by_indiron-d73d72x.jpg (246KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
witch_doctor_by_indiron-d73d72x.jpg
246KB, 620x800px
>>17470628
I actually make it a sort of policy to direct people in your position to a therapist first.

What I do and what a therapist does are very different things even though they look like they have some overlap.

Magic, divination and the spiritual side of things are inherently irrational, they do not service rational problems very well. I could read for you but I think the better thing I could tell you is that I have suffered from depression in the past and the counselors and medical professionals can help.

If you have tried that avenue without success or you have a significant reason to think your trouble is supernatural or irrational in nature, then I can help.

My initial impression is that you are lonely and stagnating because this problem is weighing on you heavily enough to distract you from solving problems you would otherwise be able to.

See a therapist, stay strong with your family if you can. Come back once you have a better idea whats going on with you mentally, best of luck to you my friend.
>>
File: Sangoma.jpg (32KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
Sangoma.jpg
32KB, 480x365px
and with that, Im out for the night take care /div/
>>
>>17470661
Night Sèvis, sweet dreams
>>
>>17470661
ok thank you sèvis>>17470650

sweet dreams
>>
me so horny baby.
me love you long time.
>>
>>17470687
Me too. Me too.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17470567
Have a cute drawing I did

Twixie
Female
Aries
4ft8 and 47 kgs but still chubby, and blue hair.
Australia.

Just kinda know if the next few months will be okay. Kinda feeling a bit low and drained recently.
>>
>>17470567
>Name
Ryan
>Gender
Male
>Sign
Libra
>Description of yourself
hard to say
>Locationish
Texas
>Query
General future prediction, I guess. Thanks in advance!

I've never been a part of a divination thread before, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. For some reason, I was drawn to /x/ today (not really a frequent visitor) and to this thread in particular.

Regardless of how the divination goes, I hope you have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening/existence!
>>
>>17470690
Thanks! :) I draw too!

Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Calculated Waiting":

Deep Waters in the Heavens:
Thunderclouds approaching from the West, but no rain yet. The Superior Person nourishes himself and remains of good cheer to condition himself for the moment of truth.

Great Success if you sincerely keep to your course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must now endure this Dangling -- either a carrot before your nose, or a sword above your head. This strange mix of apprehension and anticipation is a Purgatory. There is nothing more you can do to affect the outcome. You must now submit to the Fates.
>>
>>17470698
Meant to go further with description, forgot to edit before posting.
I guess if we're doing a physical description, I'm 6 ft tall, 200ish pounds. A bit on the overweight side. Brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin.
>>
>>17470703
Well fuck. I have been waited a lot but glad that everything won't turn to shit just yet

Thank you very much.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 772x1034px
>>17470690
>fellow Aries and Australia
Hello down under Ram, how are you darlin? Nice drawing, have one in return.
>>
>>17470698
First, the hexagram for "Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.

CONSIDER:

No mistakes if you stay out of harm's way.
Remain conscious of dangers and difficulties, and you will have no regrets.

Then, the hexagram for "The Cauldron":

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial cauldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos. Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law. Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao. You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.
>>
>Name: Stefan
>Gender: Male
>Sign: Pisces
>Description of myself: Geeky looking guy, 6 feet tall, 175 pounds, with glasses and short hair
>Location: Romania
>Query: A general future prediction, mate. I am really curious :)
>>
>>17470717
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17470720
Thanks for the reading. I've had a feeling that everything has been aligning lately. You've brought me a lot of comfort.

You have my sincerest gratitude.
>>
HEY HYE! I'M GONNA DO SOME TAROT READS SO LEAVE YOUR QUERY AND IDGAF ABUOT YOUR ASTROLOGICAL SIGN.
>>
>>17470719
I've always knew you were cool empath <3

In the shithouse of a capital. What about you?
>>
>>17470737
>ACT
Oh you poor little thing. I was down there once, literally boredom central. How do you stay sane?

Sunshine Coast Queensland, so it's pretty gorgeous up here, albeit hot.
>I've always knew you were cool Empath <3
Dawwww stop it, you'll make me blush
>>
>>17470727
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Lying Low":

Thunder high on the Mountain, active passivity:
The Superior Person is unsurpassed in his ability to remain small. In a time for humility, he is supremely modest. In a time of mourning, he uplifts with somber reverence. In a time of want, he is resourcefully frugal.

When a bird flies too high, its song is lost. Rather than push upward now, it is best to remain below. This will bring surprising good fortune, if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no profit to striving here. To be content with oneself is the greatest success imaginable. The enlightened person has nothing to prove to himself or others, and thus may always operate from a position of sincerity, with no pretense or posturing. His humility is guileless simplicity. His mourning is selfless compassion. His frugality is an unshakable faith that he is but a conduit, letting what is needed flow through him to others, with no loss to himself.
>>
>>17470731
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17470749
Lots of staying in my house or watching little kids fight eachother.
>>
>>17470750
Interesting, thanks for the reading.
Have a good day!
>>
>>17470755
I can see, you're a good artist. If you could draw me one if happily do a reading for you.
>watching little kids fight
Sounds like it could be fun. Taking bets, 3:1 for the ginger kid!
>>
>>17470758
You're welcome! Thanks! You too!
>>
>>17470760
You can add me on face book if you want just look up twixie.

What would you like me to draw?
>>
>>17470777
>trip 7
LUCKY!

I actually rarely use fb, and even then it's just to clear things haha. But Thankyou darlin, that's sweet.

Hmmm how about you draw whatever comes to mind when you think of the word "Emapth". Interested to see why you do
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17470782
So yeah?
>>
>>17470761
Let's try my luck! I would like a general reading if you would be so kind?
Alexander
Male
Aries
Green eyes, brown hair, average height and athletic build.
Live in the Netherlands

Also like to say I love the happy vibes!
>>
>>17471027
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Receptive Force":

Earth above and Earth below:
The Earth contains and sustains. In this situation, the Superior Person should not take the initiative; he should follow the initiative of another. He should seek receptive allies in the southwest; he should break ties with immovable allies in the northeast.

Responsive devotion.
Receptive influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time for dealing with reality as it is, not as you would have it be. If you realize that in this situation you are the receptor, not the transmitter of the stimulus, you will find yourself reaching goals that seemed unattainable under your own steam. If you persist in futile efforts to be the Shaper rather than the Shaped, you will completely miss this unique opportunity.
>>
>>17471382
>Name: Pedro
>Gender: Male
>Sign: Pisces
>Description of myself: Skinny looking guy, black hair and black eyes, pale.
>Location: Brazil.
>Query: A general prediction about my currently love life, please. I just had a big fight with my girl.
>>
>>17471473
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Gentle Restraint":

Winds of change high in the Heavens:
Air currents carry the weather. Dense clouds blow in from the West, but still no rain. The Superior Person fine tunes the image he presents to the world.

Small successes.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

No matter what you do, the fruit of your labors never seems to ripen. Your reward remains just out of reach. Men have gone mad from such anticipation. Don't lose your balance lunging for the brass ring. While the Fates continue to restrain you, go them one better and display a self-generated restraint and grace. Look for the humor in the situation.
>>
>>17470567
Haters gonna hate, Chiron.
Pat
Leo
Tall, blond
NH
General future reading
>>
>>17471630
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Decrease":

The stoic Mountain drains its excess waters to the Lake below:
The Superior Person curbs his anger and sheds his desires.

To be frugal and content is to possess immeasurable wealth within.
Nothing of value could be refused such a person.
Make a portion of each meal a share of your offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an occasion for downsizing to fighting trim. Simplicity and economy are strong defenses against the slings and arrows of Outrageous Fortune. Whether this is a time of want or a time of plenty, it is an auspicious time to shed a dependency.
>>
>do a tarot reading for myself
>relationship one
>get lovers and all that fun jazz
>just today got flat out rejected by this person

Wooow
>>
>>17471737
>do a tarot reading for myself
Eh
>>
>>17470567
>*Name/nickname
Andu
>*Gender
male
>*Sign
pisces
>*Description of yourself
cool,funny and smart
>*Locationish
europe
>*Query
Will I get hired by a nearby notary?
>>
>>17470567
Brom
Male
Gemini
Light brown skin, blue eyes, curly dark hair, like cooking, drawing, reading & writing
England
I've been having a really tough time lately with literally everything. My dad died and I had some mental health issues whilst studying abroad and had to come home early. Will things get better soon for me? Feeling very lost right now. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17471382
Thank you very much!
But I find it difficult to let things be things. But I will try my best!
>>
>>17471782
Is that something you're not supposed to do?
>>
>>17470782
Hello empath earlier I asked you about a spell I was asking if it was doing nothing then?
>>
>>17470567
:) <3 I hop on the divination thread, only posting if there is a thread and it's the same reader
*Nay
*Female
*Gemini
*Petite/curvy half asian girl that you've done a reading for a couple weeks ago
*Sacramento, CA
*I'm kind of lost, what can I do to feel like I'm accomplishing something? / General reading/ push in the right direction
>>
>>17470567
>Josh
>Male
>Gemini
>Pale skin, green eyes, blond hair, big nose
>USA
>where is my life headed?
>>
>>17472382
You can, but you always risk bias interferring with what you get.
That's why you can occasionally see some readers ask other readers to divine on personal matters.
>>
>>17470732

Uh, where do you see my love life headed? Anything you'd recommend?
>>
>>17471737
I feel your pain man. I got wheel of fortune 6 of wands and I got Fucking humiliatwdm Fuck tarot
>>
>>17472382
As someone else mentioned, there's always the possibility of bias. As a matter of fact, nobody can read as well for themselves as others can read for them, and I've seen that extend through different skill levels.

Getting onto the topic of skill levels, I mean no offense, but the skill level of the diviner is extremely important. Tarot cards aren't magic; they're well-developed tools to help the diviner make sense of what's going on in the unconscious mind, where the real magic is happening. To this point, it should also be noted that some diviners have better sortilege than others: some get the right cards every time, some never get the right cards. It happens.

Returning to the original issue, personal bias can mess up your interpretation even if you do get the right cards. About a month ago, I gave a girl a reading on a guy she liked, in which I got The Lovers as the relationship significator. Sounds good, right? Nope. Based on the other cards, The Lovers indicated that a purely sexual relationship would be possible, if that at all, and that there was no potential for a real relationship between them. What do you think she would have made of the card if she got the same spread while doing the reading herself? See, that's why it's hard for you to read for yourself.

And, of course, it should be noted that diviners are human; we make mistakes, and nobody is perfect. Even the most experienced and skilled of diviners mess up occasionally.
>>
hi help
>>
>>17470866
I like it! That is some nifty talent you have fheir darlin. If you want a reading just ask!
>>17472484
Like I said, I have no idea about spells and such. It was there, no denying it (unless it's something else, I'm assuming it's the spell) but whether it's doing anything or not is a little beyond my scope
>>
>>17472660
Are you currently reading, senpai?
>>
>>17472674
About to have a shower but I could do a few readings afterwards
>name/nickname
>Description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>tarot or Empath
>>
>>17472732

Frost
hazel eyes, 5'11, brown hair, glasses
Red triangle
Empath is fine

Do you see what direction my romantic life is headed? Do you see any specific women I'll need to pursue and/or avoid?
>>
>>17472754
>>17472764
Forst Hasle Oh's brun hai brun glasses
Red rectangle
Empath is a bit hairy
Duh u c romentix in muh luf o u c woman in my purse or avoded
>>
>>17472732
Kuba
brown hair, dark brown/hazel eyes, long fingers
blue circle
Will this girl lets call her 'N' be mine? How our relationship be ane will it lead to things like her being my gf?
Tarot I guess but whatever you think suits it better.
Thanks! have a good day/night
>>
>>17472732
Rafael
Skinny, short hair, trimmed beard, average height. I like to paint.
Purple Prism
Love reading about this girl i am into. Passed whole day with her but i feel that i went anywhere. How dows she perceive me, what you see in the future, that kind of stuff.
Thank you.
>>
>>17472732
Yellow
5'8, cropped black hair, bad posture
Translucent heart. Empath.
Romance reading
>>
>>17472778
Empath
>>
>>17472732
I asked for a tarot reading yesterday, but you feel as sleep.

Male
Gemini
Average height, dark hair and brown eyes
Golden sphere
Future Love reading
Tarot
>>
>>17472732
Hi, up for a general/energy reading? :^) This is sort of a follow-up request, but if you'll pass it's alright.

>Nickname
Hermes
>Description and features
Female, kinda short, black hair, pale skin, black eyes. Broad shoulders and lots of moles.
>Shape and color
Red shield
>>
>>17472732
Goops
Blue eyes and brown hair. 5"5. Both my feet are scarred.
Purple star
What'll happen if I fess up about my feelings to the person I like?
Tarot please
>>
>>17472764
Unfortunately your path ahead seems quite barren of other energies, and I couldn't see any nearby that harbored affection for yours. Use this time to better yourself.
>>17472766
Hey T-ReX, I kek'd but that's mean.
>>
Is my love just being a bastard with his stupid ideas, and should just human up and dispel those stupid stupid ideas? Or is he the cutest thing ever?

Both is an adequate response.

James
brown hair, brown eyes, average height, piercing eyes
orange/purple/black star with a bit wavy shinyness
both? or your choice
>>
>>17472732
Nay
Petite, brown eyes, big cheeks, freckles, half asian
Green trapezoid
I need a push in the right direction
Empath
>>
>>17472870
>>17472880
I kno
>>
>>17472870
I'm eve from the other thread you said you saw an energy around me. I'm single tho is it a male energy? Thanks.
>>
>>17470567
Sign: Aries
Description: 5'6 (manlet lmao), pale, slim but face is kinda chubby, black hair.
Query: General future prediction.

This is my first time on one of these threads, anyways, have a nice day and thanks!
>>
>>17472773
You: Seven of Wands
Her: Three of Swords
You're relationship: The Lovers

I feel this will only end in tears, with her bringing heartache. A relationship will bloom, but you might be too childish.
>>
>>17472870

Yeah why am I not surprised.

>>17472880

Fuck off, asshole.
>>
>>17472978
>triggered
>>
>>17472787
There's someone really close by to you who is very interested in you, but you aren't reciprocating. Why I can't tell but the connection you share is very one sided
>>
>>17472905
>male energy

>>17472978
No u
>>
>>17472960
Thanks. Can you also tell me what does she think about me? Does she find me attractive?
>>
>>17472991
Can you guess?
>>
>>17472993

I hope you feel my fucking burn too you fucking dinosaur
>>
>>17473029
You're obviously not using this time to better yourself.
>>
>>17472830
>>17472830
I did one for your next relationship
>You:
Queen of Cups
>Problems:
Knight of Wands Reversed
>Outcome
Eight of Cups

You will find relationship and you will rush head first into it, happy to be in one. This will only end in tears and will leave you broken but staying for the love it provides.

Stay safe anon, love and good wishes
>>
>>17473039

Hell no I'm not, would you?
>>
>>17473048
Yeah.
>>
>>17473051

Not satisfied with yourself?
>>
>>17473058
I'm both satisfied and unsatisfied.
>>
>>17472732
Kevin
Green eyes, 5'8", short medium-dark brown hair (still has some blonde roots in places), skinny, red glasses
Orange Trapezoid
Not much of a query, just curious how I'll do at March Madness this year based on my current bracket. Right now I've got two potentialities of changes that I want to occur, but I'm not sure.
Tarot
>>
>>17472857
I remember you darling, what exactly am I following up?
>>17472865
>Initial reaction
King of Pentacles reversed
>outcome
Page of Swords reversed

The cards seem to paint a picture that she'll initially be aloof about it all, but will in fact be paralyzed by the possibility. Perhaps look at advancing your relationship as is and getting more comfortable with one another before attempting the big reveal
>>
>>17473078
Energy reading would have been it, just curious to see how it's looking right now. Wasn't sure if this would fit into empath reading.
>>
>>17473078
Thanks.
>>
>>17472884
>that description
Cute

Your energy is currently in a bog of sorts, with slush and trees all around you. I can't for the life see which direction you need to go; it's all endless swamp. But I do see another energy off in the distance that's calling to yours, trying to lead you. Whether this is for good or ill I have no idea, but I will say if it gets you out of this situation, go for it/.
>>17472905
That's all but impossible to tell, as we all embody both feminine and masculine traits. I've only ever met a very few people who ever pinged very strong on either end.
>>17472978
I'm sorry anon. Love and good vibes be with you
>>17473005
Not sure, I only drew those cards. Either way, I would suggest not chasing unless you're happy with the outcome of heartache.
>>17473028
See above, I wouldn't have a clue where to begin, especially seeing as I don't know you irl
>>17473085
One moment
>>17473093
Anytime friend, Love and good vibes be with you. You've got this, I believe in you
>>
>>17473097
But it wasn't my own energy right? It was someone else's? Eve here.
>>
>>17473099
Yea it wasn't your energy, it was someone elses
>>
>>17472778
>>17473097

I got skipped, empath lol
>>
>>17473045
Thank you so much, Empath.. Sounds bad, desu :( but somewhat better than now.

Why wouldn't things work out?
Love and good wishes
>>
Bruno, male, 19
>>
>>17472660
Some sort or general reading I guess? Don't really need to know much that I now know I just have to wait for emerald to get his butt back.
>>
File: acanthus.jpg (87KB, 506x768px) Image search: [Google]
acanthus.jpg
87KB, 506x768px
I'm in the mood to do some readings. I'll start with three, and we'll see how drunk I am after. Need a few things:

>Your gender
>Your question
>If applicable, your orientation because the cards are weird about gender
>>
>>17473097
mhm...is it another energy, my own? How does this energy compare/relate to mine? Are they new people in my life? I'm just wondering who it is. I know I'm letting myself get stuck, I just need to get going.Thanks for the reading :)
>>
>>17473228
Male, straight, Love reading. I have a girl i am interested, i would like a reading about her. Thank you.
>>
>>17473228
Bruno, male, 19
How will be my future? In relation to all... studies, entrance exam, profession, social life, women, sex, money, family, travel, religion, gym, etc.
>>
>>17470567

Whatever is going on, know that if gets worse, you have more positive potential in front of you. If things get better, that's a great outcome!

Nick
Male
Taurus
25 y/o young professional fond of marijuana and dreaming of improving our society
Dallas
Should devote more time than I currently do to my social life or my job?
>>
>>17473228
female
Something seems off about this guy, am I right in my assumption?
straight
>>
>>17473228

Male, straight

Do you see a woman for me in the near future? I have a specific one in mind right now.
>>
>>17473262

The Devil
Queen of Wands
The Chariot
The Lovers Reversed
The Empress Reversed
Five of Pentacles Reversed
King of Pentacles
Ace of Cups
Three of Wands
Justice

Well mate, she's about the money, but you may or may not have an inkling about that already. Nice girl, but needs the money. You're best off tantalizing her with what she wants even if your heart isn't really in it. You can succeed with gusto, but I have to ask:do you really want to? Because you'll both get out of this exactly what you deserve.
>>
>>17473228
I'm still around >>17473063 male by the way, though I suppose that should be obvious.
>>
>>17473269

Alright Bruno, let's do this.

The World
Six of Swords reversed
Six of cups reversed
Three of swords
Five of cups
Queen of swords reversed
The Magician Reversed
Four of cups
Page of Pentacles Reversed
Eight of cups

If you want the world you're going to have to spit it out. Particularly you're going to have to tell the bitch how hard she fucked you over. But this will open up the chance for you to quit the current nonsense and get on with something different, which will be the outcome. Yes, you want all the things that come with success, but push on and see what's around the corner before you get your heart set on something mate.
>>
>>17473289
>>17473289
Well, this is a hard one. Didnt realized that. Guess i have to think about that and get to know her more. Thanks, Acanthus.
>>
>>17473286

The Star
King of Swords
Queen of Cups Reversed
Six of Pentacles reversed
Four of Swords Reversed
The Fool Reversed
Judgement
Two of wands
Three of Pentacles
Death Reversed

Well, here's how I read the situation. You want this to work out, but it seems like he's a riddle in himself, and one that stands in your way. The cards, and maybe I'm drunk, but the cards say that your best outcome is to be a whore though kind of a classy one, and that jealousy is your weapon to bring him close. Yeah. The cards aren't always nice. They say that your time of being cautious is going to be replaced by carelessness, and that you could lock down what you have if you did this. Apparently he's into slutty chicks.

Personally I think you may be asking the wrong question
>>
>>17473311
Thank you. But you could be clearer? (English is not my mother tongue).

If you can focus on my goal to be military ... you will work? Also talk about my sex and love life.

"If you want the world you're going to have to spit it out".

PS: What does this mean?
>>
>>17473288

Nine of Cups
The Sun
Page of Cups
Seven of Cups Reversed
Nine of Wands
Knight of Swords
The High Priestess
Knight of Cups
The Emperor
Six of Wands

You can get good news, news of victory, likely through a friend, but it's going to be a matter of mustering up the will and determination to fight for her and keep fighting, but I sense that if you do victory is inevitable.
>>
>>17473355

That makes sense.

In context it'd probably be about giving some things up to pursue what you really want to pursue. Seems like it might mean dropping some unwelcome truth onto people.
>>
>>17473366

Sweeeet. Is it the one I had in mind or a different interest lol
>>
>>17473228

what's up acanthus bro?

female
do you see a nice guy coming up for me soon?
straight
>>
>>17473372

When I say "will and determination" and you say "the one that I want or a different one" that doesn't sound like determination now does it? You must not want her too badly.
>>
>>17473387

I don't know the one I have in mind too well, and the situation sounds like it relates to a former interest I had.

I like to know what I'm diving into before I go balls to the wall, but I'm pretty consistant once I do.
>>
>>17473371
What I want to pursue?

You're talking in code.
>>
>>17473380
I see my dick comming for you.
>>
File: succubus_by_ms_mania-d3hucqr.jpg (69KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
succubus_by_ms_mania-d3hucqr.jpg
69KB, 752x1063px
>>17473341
Meh. I rejected him along time ago for unrelated reasons. I have too much pride/integrity/ego to act as a slut or use jelousy. Maybe we are better off as friends as the two of us aren't exactly compatible and I think your reading just a continuation to emplify that. Thanks for the reading m8
>>
>>17473380

Ten of cups
Nine of Pentacles reversed
Ace of Swords
The Tower
Seven of Swords
Page of Wands reversed
Two of cups reversed
King of wands
Four of wands reversed

Well, you come wanting contentment, but the plan didn't quite go right did it? They came in bad faith, and they're still bringing chaos. You're going to need to rain hellfire down on false lovers in order to push them off in order to find great love. I sense that if you do this you'll find that only good men remain near yo if you respond to the rogues with scorn, and they will be discouraged from approaching you. This will open your way.
>>
2 drunk. Gonna go do other drunk stuffs now.
>>
>>17473366
He gets one extra card since he has the nine of cups.
>>17473341
.... She has the star though.... Is she depressed?
>>
What happens tomorrow in my life
>>
>>17473412

they who, exactly? i'm not sure who you're talking about here.

>false lovers

topkek, there's none of those in my life. believe me.
>>
>>17471790
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Following":

Thunder beneath the Lake's surface. The Superior Person allows himself plenty of sheltered rest and recuperation while awaiting a clear sign to follow.

Supreme success.
No mistakes if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Thunder from the Lake -- the lulling, rhythmic roar of the faithful tide, eternally wearing away the stone of the shoreline, forever obedient to the phases of the moon. The pull of the moon on the tide is the Following called for now. As mighty as the tide is in its own right, it is ever the puppet of the invisible, irresistible gravity of the moon. What cyclical forces pull you along? Are you futilely attempting to resist a natural attraction?
>>
>>17471849
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Providing Nourishment":

Beneath the immobile Mountain the arousing Thunder stirs:
The Superior Person preserves his freedom under oppressive conditions by watching what comes out of his mouth, as well as what goes in.

Endure and good fortune will come.
Nurture others in need, as if you were feeding yourself.
Take care not to provide sustenance for those who feed off others.
Stay as high as possible on the food chain.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a conduit in this instance, able to provide the sustenance needed by others. Position yourself to nourish the truly needy and worthy. Avoid situations where you might be coerced into supporting the parasites and vermin who deprive your true charges. Your own nourishment is an issue here, too. Remember Lao Tzu's three Great Treasures: Only the person possessed of Compassion, Modesty and Frugality can remain fit enough to stay free of desperation and keep control of the situation.
>>
>>17472251
You're very welcome! Best wishes, and good luck!
>>
>>17472499
First, the hexagram for "Empowering":

The joyous Lake spans on and on to the horizon:
The Superior Person renews and expands his Spirit through heart-to-heart exchanges with others.

Success if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is the sign of true companionship. The principals in this situation exchange energy, ideas and feelings, constantly invigorating and encouraging each other to new heights of Spiritual achievement and Self-discovery. This exchange is not for the glory of the Team, but for furthering the process of each individual's 'Te', or pure potentiality.

CONSIDER:

Rejoice in his sincerity.
This good fortune will last into the future, if you don't let the past resurface.

Then, the hexagram for "Recharging Power":

Heaven's motherlode waits within the Mountain:
The Superior Person mines deep into history's wealth of wisdom and deeds, charging his character with timeless strength.

Persevere.
Drawing sustenance from these sources creates good fortune.
Then you may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There are important precedents in this situation. Others have trodden this Path before you, overcoming the same obstacles facing you now, and making crucial decisions at the same crossroads. Study their journals, watch for their trail markings. Gain inspiration and wisdom from the heroes and learn from the mistakes of those who chose a sidepath. All were Seekers, explorers whose daring mapped a course you can follow. The words and deeds of the finest can imbue you with the courage necessary to face what lies before you.
>>
>>17472514
First, the hexagram for "Decrease":

To be frugal and content is to possess immeasurable wealth within.
Nothing of value could be refused such a person.
Make a portion of each meal a share of your offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an occasion for downsizing to fighting trim.
Simplicity and economy are strong defenses against the slings and arrows of Outrageous Fortune.
Whether this is a time of want or a time of plenty, it is an auspicious time to shed a dependency.

CONSIDER:

He is showered with precious gifts, and those giving will hear no refusals.
Supreme good fortune.

Next, the hexagram for "Inner Truth":

The gentle Wind ripples the Lake's surface:
The Superior Person finds common ground between points of contention, wearing away rigid perspectives that would lead to fatal error.

Pigs and fishes.
Great fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The subject of this hexagram discovers a key to Tranquility by first gaining insight into his own nature, then turning that vision outward. By resolving inner conflicts and being at peace with himself, he learns to gain insight into others. In effect, he enters another, sees with the other's eyes, listens with the other's ears, feels with the other's heart. He then returns to his own center, with new perspective and understanding.
>>
File: tumblr_o0ngw2pvmQ1qjm9bpo1_500.png (31KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ngw2pvmQ1qjm9bpo1_500.png
31KB, 500x650px
>>17470567
Carrie
Female
Cancer
Brown hair, brown eyes, fat, fair skinned
South
What kind of role will travelling have in my life?
>>
>>17472942
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Breakthrough":

A Deluge from Heaven:
The Superior Person rains fortune upon those in need, then moves on with no thought of the good he does.

The issue must be raised before an impartial authority.
Be sincere and earnest, despite the danger.
Do not try to force the outcome, but seek support where needed.
Set a clear goal.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your iron will must come to the forefront now. It will take great personal determination to resolve the situation in question. Your adversary would love to force you into an angry display. That would legitimize his opposition to you. Such a berserker rage would drag you down to his level. You must resolutely take a public stand against what he represents, but refuse to engage him. Without compromise, you show others the way to higher ground.
>>
Hey guys this is my first time reading on here so don't expect too much, but I will do a few.
>name
>location
>query
>something that makes you happy
>>
>>17473146
First, the hexagram for "Aftermath":

Boiling Water over open Flame, one might extinguish The other:
The Superior Person takes a 360 degree view of the situation and prepares for any contingency.

Success in small matters if you stay on course.
Early good fortune can end in disorder.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Victory at the expense of another is a merciless taskmaster. The precarious balance here is reflected in the lines of the hexagram: each of the yin lines rests upon a strong yang line -- a seemingly perfect arrangement. But the scales will be tipped with the change of any one line. And there WILL be change. Tireless vigilance and an answer to every challenge -- that is the uneasy Seat of Power occupied by the conqueror.

CONSIDER:

The sacrificial festival launched by his eastern neighbor cannot overshadow the western man's simple, sincere offering.

Then, the hexagram for "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium.
Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty. You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you. Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions. Modesty and moderation are the keys.
>>
>>17473526
>If you can focus on my goal to be military ... you will work? Also talk about my sex and love life.
If you can focus on my goal to be military ... you will work? Also talk about my sex and love life.
>>
>>17473417

>He gets one extra card since he has the nine of cups.

I do? Should I draw it myself?
>>
>>17473270
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Igniting":

Fire sparks more Flames:
The Superior Person holds an inner Fire that ignites passion in every heart it touches, until all the world is enlightened and aflame.

With so searing a flame, success will not be denied you. Take care to be as peaceful and nurturing as the cow in the meadow; you are strong enough to be gentle.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A Promethean flame is delivering light and heat to the situation at hand. This radiance will cause such an alchemical transformation of circumstances that the changes will seem magical, miraculous. Yet they are only shifts of perspective and attitude that bring clarity. The passions kindled by this fire must be harnessed and used judiciously, or they threaten to consume your hopes and dreams.
>>
>>17473518

James
Indiana
The Dark Knight soundtrack?

I dunno man, tell me about the most immediate drama I'll be facing in the workplace
>>
>>17473549

you're a big guy
>>
>>17473518
Eleanor
UK
Okay there's this really nasty co-worker I work with, and this really bad tension around us and it's making me feel pretty terrible to work with. She seems to always be watching me, ready for when I make any mistake at any time. I could go on but I would like to know what to do please
Peace of mind and sleep make me happy of which neither I am getting
>>
>>17473558

Why do you say that?
>>
>>17473538
If you want bab but drew the page of pentacles. Someone is going to get you out of this financial situation. Like a guy friend or uncle or daddy.
I feel a uncle is
>17473537
So what are you joining as . Choose to go into either mortar or tank cause there fun .
>>
>>17473419
First, the hexagram for "Calculated Waiting":

Deep Waters in the Heavens:
Thunderclouds approaching from the West, but no rain yet. The Superior Person nourishes himself and remains of good cheer to condition himself for the moment of truth.

Great Success if you sincerely keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must now endure this Dangling -- either a carrot before your nose, or a sword above your head. This strange mix of apprehension and anticipation is a Purgatory. There is nothing more you can do to affect the outcome. You must now submit to the Fates.

CONSIDER:

Anxiety prods you to premature action.
Wading into the river, you become mired in the bed of mud.
Not only does the enemy realize you detect them, but they see your vulnerability as an opportunity to strike.

Then, the hexagram for "Limitations":

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.
>>
>>17473571

Thanks Ches. My financial situation is going to improve in the future, so you're on mark.

But the reading was about romance. I'm not sure if the cards were referring to the mexican girl I had in mind or the girl i was trying to talk to before that, though.
>>
>>17473515
First, the hexagram for "Decrease":

To be frugal and content is to possess immeasurable wealth within. Nothing of value could be refused such a person. Make a portion of each meal a share of your offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an occasion for downsizing to fighting trim. Simplicity and economy are strong defenses against the slings and arrows of Outrageous Fortune. Whether this is a time of want or a time of plenty, it is an auspicious time to shed a dependency.

CONSIDER:

Once he recognizes and admits his wound, walls tumble down and others can get through to offer the balm he needs for healing.

Then, the hexagram for "Thunder":

Thunder echoes upon Thunder, commanding reverence for its father Heaven:
In awe of Heaven's majestic power, the Superior Person looks within and sets his life in order. Thunder mingles with startled screams of terror for a hundred miles around. As the people nervously laugh at their own fright, the devout presents the sacrificial chalice with nary a drop of wine spilt.
Deliverance.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A thunderbolt of Cosmic judgement crashes to earth. For the common person, it's just a momentary fright soon forgotten, its warning unfathomed and unheeded. But to one who understands its significance, this thunder is a signal to repent. Centering the Self, seeking balance, the enlightened person will respect and align himself with this Higher Power, while his fellows remain subject to the whims of every passing storm.
>>
>>17473228
Female
Will I achieve my dreams?
Straight
>>
>>17473578
She's nice very insecure on the inside.
If you ask her I see a relationship starting but... She's will eventually accuse you of cheating.... But that's three yrs. In besides once you get her with a kid she gradually matures.
7/10 I would couple with her.

You need more fish in your diet to... Take her or yourself to get some sushi.
>>
>>17473594

... the mexican girl? Does she still have a boyfriend?

Also holy shit how do you know this?
>>
>>17473549
From what I see you will gain a relationship with a coworker, platonic or romantic. If it is a romantic relationship I would be careful to take it slow as it could result in heartbreak. Luckily it looks like you will work your way through the break up while it will take them time. If no romantic relationship is involved it seems that there will be drastic change (people getting laid off maybe?) but you will stay determined throughout the situation.
>>
File: thoth2.jpg (18KB, 145x250px) Image search: [Google]
thoth2.jpg
18KB, 145x250px
>>17473594
>
heyyy gurl, give reading
>>
File: Jetpack.jpg (33KB, 558x314px) Image search: [Google]
Jetpack.jpg
33KB, 558x314px
>>17470566
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17473614

Those are quite different situations. I'm a bit thirsty so I hope it's the first one.
>>
>>17473625
>>17473625
>Dave
>Aries
>24
>North Carolina
>marine, stocky build tan skin
>Will things work out with and Elizabeth? I have known this girl for 6 years and things are sorta up I. The air at the moment. I really can't picture myself with anyone else.
>>
>>17473419
Hey chessie, I have a query for you.

What happens if/when I open it? What's in the imaginary box, so to speak?
>>
>>17473580
Can you offer me some clarification on what this means?
>>
>>17473419
>>17473641
Oh right, the offering
>>
>>17473603
Umm I'm a necromancer/lvl 90 warlock.... It's how I know.....
You will like her.
Also watch your left leg for awhile there is a reduction in blood flow.... Unless you need to move it.
>>17473618
See work troubles. You need to post more your aura has excessive amounts of blue esp. Around the eyes. Either you talk to much. Or need to.
I keep seeing your right side the muscle and then they break..... Be careful out there.
See a down payment for something... And a show... Not sure if you watch mad man or got the still I got was dark.
>>
>>17473559
I am sorry but it seems that she is not going to stop being a hindrance to you. My advice is to stand up to her. This should hopefully bring an end to her nastiness.
>>
>>17473594
>>17473603

Okay I gotta give you a proper thank you. I'm gonna act on this... within reason of course. Assuming you were referring to the sexy mexi, that is.

If you need a favor in return let me know, I guess?
>>
>>17473651
Can you give me a reading Ches?
>>
>>17473651
These readings are very interesting. Can you see anything I should be concerned with right now?
>>
>>17473618
>>17473651
>post more
post more what?
>down payment
you think it will be for something good?
>>
>>17473634
Greetings, fellow fire sign!

First, the hexagram for "Gentle Restraint":

Winds of change high in the Heavens:
Air currents carry the weather. Dense clouds blow in from the West, but still no rain. The Superior Person fine tunes the image he presents to the world.

Small successes.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

No matter what you do, the fruit of your labors never seems to ripen. Your reward remains just out of reach. Men have gone mad from such anticipation. Don't lose your balance lunging for the brass ring. While the Fates continue to restrain you, go them one better and display a self-generated restraint and grace. Look for the humor in the situation.

CONSIDER:

The needed rain finally pours down, bringing a well-earned time of rest.
It is Nature's time to enrich the crops, so leave it to her.
To work the fields in the rain and mud would only undo all good effort.
Do not seek more; the gibbous moon seeks to be full, but once full can do nothing but wane.

(Continued in the next post...)
>>
>>17473641
Wat box? I can tell you what happened with the guard on mgsv last time he opened a box

Pandora box is worth opening metaphysically because it always has hope.
Unless you're a weak person.... Then try happy lightwerking instead.
>>
>>17473634
>>17473668
Then, the hexagram for "The Well":

Deep Waters Penetrated and drawn to the surface:
The Superior Person refreshes the people with constant encouragement to help one another.

Encampments, settlements, walled cities, whole empires may rise and fall, yet the Well at the center endures, never drying to dust, never overflowing. It served those before and will serve those after. Again and again you may draw from the Well, but if the bucket breaks or the rope is too short there will be misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a Source common to us all. Jung named it the Collective Unconscious. Others hail it as God within. Inside each of us are dreamlike symbols and archetypes, emotions and instincts that we share with every other human being. When we feel a lonely separateness from others, it is not because this Well within has dried up, but because we have lost the means to reach its waters. You need to reclaim the tools necessary to penetrate to the depths of your fellows. Then the bonds you build will be as timeless and inexhaustible as the Well that nourishes them.
>>
>>17473654
Arghh. Usually I don't say much too anyone. I'm an awkward person and I hate drama. I hate these sorts of people who have the mindset of "I think I will be an idiot today for shits and giggles". She's almost like a bully to me, I wish I knew what her problem was
>>
>>17473647
This is great the Jamaicans jammed my phone and I lost my white folder
>>
>>17473651

Ah didn't see your follow-up. Thank you again. And yes I was sitting indian style so that might be it. I'll move it
>>
>>17473654
Thanks for the reading also too
>>
File: jack.png (792KB, 1080x723px) Image search: [Google]
jack.png
792KB, 1080x723px
>>17473651
Hey ches, could you give me a love reading?

Male

Thank you
>>
>>17473672
It's metaphorical. I will open it anyway, but I want you to tell me what's inside.
>>
>>17473665
I feel it's from lottery/casino winnings
And I think it's something gud.
>>
>>17473651
Chessy, is my knee ok?
>>
>>17473681
>>17473685
It's my pleasure. I haven't done a reading on anyone other than my girlfriend, so the practice is definitely nice. I know it can be hard to cause confrontation, but I think it will work in your favor if you do this time.
>>
File: jwlivelolla.jpg (833KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jwlivelolla.jpg
833KB, 1500x1000px
>>17473659
Sorry, I didn't know you needed an offering. So here's one from the last time I saw him perform.
>>
>>17473668
>>17473678
Thanks for the reading friend. The first part makes a lot of sense. The last post doesn't. If I am suppose to show restraint why is it saying I need to find a way to penetrate and connect to others in a more meaningful way?
>>
>>17473687
See a dyed brunette. Won't meet her till the end of this summer. Another two yrs before your actually with her.
I think she won't have kids though.
I see you adopting a kid in the far future
Also see a red cat.... It came to ask about a truck and showed me someone eating a orange??????
>>17473689
Well I dunno metaphysical. I guess you would find the cat. Dead? And ask me to tell you what it said.
But really if you pick apart all the myths you realize the truths without magical cat box
>>
File: 720x405-42-62389845.jpg (38KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
720x405-42-62389845.jpg
38KB, 720x405px
>>17473651
ey gurl, what do you see between me and the mtf I like?

Male

Hope the offering is to your liking.
>>
>>17473651
Cheswick, in need of a future/love reading please.
>>
>>17473721
Where is this? I got the days wrong and couldn't go :( life ruined
>>
>>17473738
Sao Paulo, March 28 last year! Excellent concert, I swear I tear up a bit just remembering, hahah.
>>
>>17473703
Which one I see water and tightness you gotta walk that shit off...
>>17473734
Not with this one too emotional would skip
But if you want to buy something for her first then ask her out.
>>
>>17473747
Right knee :/
>>
I took an arrow to the groin
>>
>>17473736
Saw a girl likely a bartender she will like you from the first sight.
You need to go out and find her.
>>
>>17473761
I shot a man
>>
>>17473764
Would you like a reading?
>>
>>17473757
The other ones just red... So surgery probably.
Enjoy the meds or find a shaman to lightwerk it out.
>>
>>17473747
But what if I already asked her out? She said she needs some time to prepare since she gets anxiety attacks...
I feel like I'm the one being too emotional.
>>
Can someone give me readings, confirming my magical abilities?
>>
File: jack2.png (568KB, 1071x597px) Image search: [Google]
jack2.png
568KB, 1071x597px
>>17473731
I actually think about adopting a kid.

How are we going to meet? And why will it take 2 years until we get to be together?
>>
>>17473766
Sure, read me up

Info/query needed?
>>
>>17473763
Another bartender? Oh boy. Those didn't work out so great in the past, and I was putting my drinking days behind me.
>>
>>17473775

yeah you're a magical girl
>>
>>17473772
Fug

Noo
>>
>>17473766
>>17473778
nvm I need to go
>>
>>17473659
>>17473721
>>17473738
>>17473743
Nothing on me? (sorry if I'm being rude)
>>
>>17473781
Order a milk to get her attention... Make some jokes about booze and you are in solid my bro.
>17473774
That's why I said a gift or just start going places with her and casually get intimate. Like hand holding.
She is just afraid teach her different.
>>17473777
You know I'm apparently not allowed to tell you.... Guides say so... There Greeks and menacing so imma going to bail.
>>
>>17473772
How are you, Cheswick? :)
>>
>>17473778
Probably. You're in a conflict, correct? But it's not a totally big deal. I'm getting bias in the way, but it seems there's another involved that serves as somewhat a social medium. --

>>17473795
Ok nvm

>>17473782
What is my magical girl name?
>>
File: 1455003694303.jpg (184KB, 580x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1455003694303.jpg
184KB, 580x1582px
Will he forgive me?
>>
>>17473800
UnicornBaroness Alicia Giggledust the Wise and Sexy
>>
>>17473799
>Lost my phone to jamming going to report them finally
>excited for the Wow movie.
>Caught a beetle today.!!
>Ate some chicken
>>
>>17473731
What does it say, cheswick? What does it say?
>>
File: hdhd.png (891KB, 1080x1086px) Image search: [Google]
hdhd.png
891KB, 1080x1086px
>>17473797
Check my trips.

Could you tell me how our relationship is going to be? Or if I would be able to find someone - sooner-

Thank you, again.
>>
>>17473804
I chuckled

Yeah but he isn't going to forget. The relationship between you dissolves soon
And I don't think anyone is around to buffer you.
What about counseling?
>>
>>17473809
Hehe thanks
>>
>>17473826
Dissolves!!?? I don't want it to end
>>
>>17473820
See you downloading some stuff later I think I saw Sasha Grey.......
I can't tell if your just reading or studying something.
Auras green that's good your going to phoned by a somebody close soon. And I think someone is going drive you somewhere
Question are you American cause see a interstate highway. In the near future.
>>17473824
Didn't get any feels bateman
Which one your life path shows five.....
Which is amazing since I've never seen that before... Do you have dreams ever?
Of last life there saying you do (your guides)
>>
>>17473814
One heck of a day!
>>
>>17473843
Get some counseling then it's the only thing going to save it.
>>
>>17473851
cheswick! get into the chat, come talk with us
>>
File: jack-white-image.jpg (105KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-image.jpg
105KB, 1800x1200px
>>17473851
Hello, Ches. General, please?
>>
>>17473851
>I think I saw Sasha Grey
I don't watch porn

>I can't tell if your just reading or studying something
It's irrelevant to the query, at least as far as I can tell.

>your going to phoned by a somebody close soon
Very likely

>I think someone is going drive you somewhere
Most likely wrong timeline

>are you American
Yes
>>
>>17473856
Its online!

All I try to do is make it better, he doesn't try
>>
>>17473851
Yeah, I often have dreams. but I'm not really in touch with my 'guides'

Thank you
>>
>>17473855
I was talking to the beetle too... He thought I was strange and a giant... And he said he wasn't going the sleeping snails.
>>
File: 510x287-GettyImages-90957092.jpg (14KB, 510x287px) Image search: [Google]
510x287-GettyImages-90957092.jpg
14KB, 510x287px
>>17473869
Oh Ches, can I get a love reading too :)
>>
>>17473863
Then who am I seeing then I see a guy?
I saw Sasha Grey? Is there another person who knows her then around you >>17473868
Can you try... Cause three of the relationships are due from past lives. I really want you to be happy .
>>17473867
Then it dissolves.... Live and learn I guess
>17473869
He wasn't going to eat the snails....
>>
>>17473797
Yeah, I was considering I could go anyway, order something different, crack some jokes.

Now that I think of it, a few weeks ago, I had an unusual dream where I met a beautiful bartender, and in the dream she told me her name was Patricia. It is unusual for me to dream, more unusual for me to dream of meeting a girl, and even more unusual for anyone to tell me their name in a dream.
>>
Cheswick, can I get a reading of career? Thank you
>>
>>17473882
How could I try?
:(
>>
>>17473877
Saw a guy... Working outdoors in a farm type setting. Cutting wood with a ax.
Then a nice fireplace cuddling with a qt.
Really black hair.
Really distinctive different eyes.
And a gold purple aura.
Maybe a witch is what your looking for.
>>
>>17473882
No way of things getting better? I'm being the counselor if that counts for anything
>>
>>17473898
Hmmmmm.... sounds so nice... thank you!
>>
>>17473888
Weird cause I heard the name pat. Well I guess it's time to find her. Could order a coffee too.
I feel she's blond and I know the girl had a past life with you. As a Roman.
>>
>>17473914
She was indeed blonde in the dream!
Interesting!
>>
>>17473877
I really have a thing for him crossing his arms. Also cigars.
>>
>>17473914
Will I go to Disney World soon, Ches?
>>
What's everyone's take on firemancy
I think it is the easiest to see better then card scrying.
>>
What was my friend thinking? Will things be OK in my current situation? I get so lonely... :/
>>
>>17473933
Are you still doing readings? Sorry if not. But if you do, general reading please? Anything you see? Thank you.
>>
>>17473927
I've been to Disneyland it's fucking great.
Really expensive though.
Is it cause of kingdom hearts you want to go?
Don't go to Epcot or mgm it's sucks same with the animal kingdom...
Magic Kingdom is god teir
Universal is good
And Miami is good for resterants
Be careful at sea world since when I was there I got my money stolen.

I do see you there though but I see with kids when you go. Unless you just go now save a grand and just go
>>
>>17473954
>with kids
Disgusting.
I was really looking forward to Epcot though.
And the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I guess I should really start saving, because I'm not having kids.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448830537072.jpg (53KB, 479x559px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448830537072.jpg
53KB, 479x559px
>>17473933
It is my favorite. I was quite the pyromaniac when I was a little girl. Nowadays I mostly use candles and the occasional bonfire

Can I have a love reading too?
>>
>>17473955
Yeah... I saw three so you do have kids eventually.
Name them Huey dewy and Louis for the keks
>>
>>17473962
I love Ducktales, I just might. If I ever marry super rich and actually get to afford 3 children in this country, I mean.
>>
>>17473940
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Well":

Deep Waters Penetrated and drawn to the surface:
The Superior Person refreshes the people with constant encouragement to help one another.

Encampments, settlements, walled cities, whole empires may rise and fall, yet the Well at the center endures, never drying to dust, never overflowing. It served those before and will serve those after. Again and again you may draw from the Well, but if the bucket breaks or the rope is too short there will be misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a Source common to us all. Jung named it the Collective Unconscious. Others hail it as God within. Inside each of us are dreamlike symbols and archetypes, emotions and instincts that we share with every other human being. When we feel a lonely separateness from others, it is not because this Well within has dried up, but because we have lost the means to reach its waters. You need to reclaim the tools necessary to penetrate to the depths of your fellows. Then the bonds you build will be as timeless and inexhaustible as the Well that nourishes them.
>>
>>17473882
Also, have I already met any of the three?
>>
>>17473957
Have you seen stuff ? I see dancing girls and celebrations in your fire.. get a fire pot and restart the fire

I don't think a normal human is for you. Ever try and pull a sylph out of the fire as a companion/lover.
I keep seeing your sylph. He really wants to talk to you through fire.
>>
>>17473962
Follow up question: do you see me acquiring an Uncle Scrooge souvenir plush? I can get over the children if I score one of those, and a large Bugs Bunny from Universal.
>>
>>17473976

Well it seems like the more positive I am, the less people give a shit. Unless I go ego stroking. It's like noone likes me for some reason, even though some of them even confide in me. Is it because I don't share my thoughts?
>>
>>17473971
I don't think your staying in the country I think someone will get you out. Or you move. Cause it looked like you had been multiple times. Or lived real close
>>
>>17473993
Why did you ignore me? I thought perhaps you're just done, but you reply to other people. Did I do something wrong?
>>
>>17473986
I see you getting a taz devil and ceramic Cinderella and I think you pick up a wand too.
>>
File: Jack-White-Firecloud.jpg (73KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-Firecloud.jpg
73KB, 658x370px
>>17473993
This is getting good. Here's more cute Jack White for ya. Am I married in this scenario? What is my husband like?
>>
>>17473996
Which one are you. Do you know something called cook's ridge?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1323x794px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1323x794px
>>17473993
Hi :3 Can I get a general reading? Maybe even tell me the relationship between my cat and I
>>
File: For-u.jpg (361KB, 2197x1467px) Image search: [Google]
For-u.jpg
361KB, 2197x1467px
>>17473898
Hey cheswick, good to see you're still kicking.

What should I do to find myself? Is what I'm currently doing working? Do you see anything interesting in myself or my path?
>>
>>17473982
I have seen stuff. From people trying to hurt me to lovers from past lives. That or it's just my schizophrenia.

I have someone on my mind. He's been there for quite a while. It seems like trying the fire is a good idea since I feel meeting him would be impossible... You are right about not normal.
>>
>>17474004
Let's hope he's like yuya.
>>
>>17474011
This was me >>17473942 and I don't know anything called cook's ridge.
>>
>>17474018
I deeply thank you for your help so far. At least you've managed to put a smile on my face before bed.
>>
>>17474016
I think your confusing being a natural witch with being schizo... The fire ties you to life I've seen you tied to it a lot like in Apollo's temple in another Egyptian temple even further back in the stone age you were a ayla type girl. ,(cave bear books)
The unhappiness will end with a fire spirit.
All your lives are good witch ones usually.
>>17474012
Really I see a black cat? And a tabby which one
I see weakness in his back.... And love for a brown haired human she wants canned salmon and kitten milk.....

You just feed cat fud it OK but she wants salmon. She said that her birthday is soon but it's not celebrated.
>>17474015
Crazy as this is I think you should try painting. I think in the stillness you'll find the answer.... I see Egypt around you especially Luxor the palm tree place. Ever thought to paint pyramids? What about Mars are you interested about it?
I think you'll hear your guides better if you focus on Egypt for awhile
>>
>>17474029
Hey I think he's on the short side but lovable to say the least.
>>
>>17474069
>currently crushing a shortie
DON'T DO THIS TO ME, CHES
He's as white as a wall, and has brutally massive arms. Can't be him, can it?
>>
File: White.png (998KB, 1080x1449px) Image search: [Google]
White.png
998KB, 1080x1449px
>>17473891
>>17473981
>>17474060
>>
>>17474060
I've considered picking up painting for awhile now, I think your mention pretty much solidifies my interest in picking it up.

>What about Mars are you interested about it?
One of my favorite bands is The Mars Volta, they inspire me creatively unlike no other. You should check them out sometime, they're very much an /x/ band.
Now, the planet itself doesn't particularly interest me.

So, Egypt? Luxor? I'm going to read up on them myself, but what do you think about there significance?
>>
>>17473882

>I saw Sasha Grey

That was mexican-lover guy here, sorry. I came across her pics purely on accident =/
>>
>>17474069
>Saw a guy... Working outdoors in a farm type setting. Cutting wood with a ax.
I always compared my guy to a lumberjack ;)

>Then a nice fireplace cuddling with a qt.
Yesssss dream date

>Really black hair. Really distinctive different eyes.
Hmm no he's blonde hair blue eyes...?

>And a gold purple aura.
Yes!!! Those are the colours i've always associated with him :)
>>
>>17473942
See your neighborhood seems OK.
I think something to do with cooks ridge will be important saw a girl long braid standing on ridge looking at you...
Maybe you find a girl hiking here?
See black pidgons as guides surrounding you ATM. I think you need to get into spirit divination. Or see a medium outside of here.
As the pigeons are calling you... Are you of Russian type ancestors cause I think they are calling you to the craft.
>>
>>17474102

"accident"? suuure
>>
>>17474060
She is a black and white cat. I am the brown haired human. Im wondering more if we were connected in another timeline? I just fed her some fresh salmon today, she wants more for her birthday or just all the time. Im sure it's the latter, hehe. There is no tabby cat...
>>
File: Bester.jpg (76KB, 765x482px) Image search: [Google]
Bester.jpg
76KB, 765x482px
>>17470566

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17474088
I like them the Mars Volta... There good.
It's cause I see a couple Egyptian girls cuddling you from the other side. So there guides tying you to luxor
>>17474102
Told ya I saw her.
>17474104
Like really light blue?
>>
>>17474124
So I should journey to Luxor, or is it the symbolism of the city itself that's important?

Thanks for being so helpful cheswick.
>>
File: jack-white[1].jpg (1MB, 1360x2040px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white[1].jpg
1MB, 1360x2040px
>>17474124
cheswick you told me i was going to go on a coffee date

were your demons just fucking with me? when is this happening?
>>
>>17474124
Non :( like a sapphire blue
>>
>>17474121
Yeah saw numous lives human and animal
You guys are soulties
There was one in Russian ballet you were her brother
One as a Assyrian commander you were her wife then
Etc.
If you want to communicate with her you can clear all thoughts and look at her and the first things you see and feel is her

Also salmon all the time.
Next life name her with the same letter that her name starts with.
Also she will be inside a tabby cat
>>17474131
That's where you were from.... I mean it would be cool if you could paint it.... It's a little bit too dangerous too go to...
>>
>>17474156
But there different looking right it's real hard to tell with a aura like his...oooooh your French I like that
>17474150
Did you go yet? Dating is soooo fun
>>
>>17474159
>That's where you were from
As in reincarnation? Was I an Egyptian before this life? What indicated that?

>I mean it would be cool if you could paint it
I'll have to sometime. If I have it complete and I see you around I'll share it with you and the thread.

>I mean it would be cool if you could paint it
No worries pal! An adventure isn't an adventure unless there's some sort of danger involved!

But that's a pipe dream, I have no means to get to Luxor.
>>
File: Jack-White[1].jpg (23KB, 604x388px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White[1].jpg
23KB, 604x388px
>>17474169
no no one asked me.
can you tell me what the guy who I'm supposed to go with looks like?
>>
>>17474173
Your guided by two almost like twins. Egyptian women there's some family members to. But they are the two guides wanting to really help at the moment. There really close to you.
>>
hi /div please pray for me to pass my exams and know what i really need to do in the world. vortikyom
>>
>>17474184
Hey put the exam name in honey and you'll have the spiritual energy to pass.
I've never not passed one when I did it.
>>
Can someone do a love reading please?
>>
>>17474179
But what if you change your mind. I see African giraffes. Maybe he's a game warden in south Africa. I don't see anyone here for you go over to Africa you'll find someone
>>
>>17474191
If you don't mind that I'm in a shitty mood, I'll do it. Give me both of your genders and signs if you have someone in mind, or your gender and the one you're looking for if you're looking.
>>
>>17474060
What's an aula girl? Can you tell me anything else about this fire spirit?
>>
>>17474187
So, can you tell me how to get in touch with my guides or nah?
>>
>>17474159
Thank you Cheswick. I will put more thought into her next name, it is Baby now. I wonder about the man in my life now, how we are connected? I have seen us as wolves before and other forms but I am not sure what to think of it.
>>
>>17474187
Ches, you prescribing some honeyjar tricks?

Are you a rootworker?
>>
>>17474187
do honey jar spells work for romance? especially after they say they aren't interested
>>
File: putin_fingers_lg.jpg (35KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
putin_fingers_lg.jpg
35KB, 800x600px
If it's a Libra Capricorn or Scorpio the love interest is fucking dropped.

Cancers are great though same with Taurus
>>
>>17474184
You've got my prayer.

>>17474196
I'm a Male Sagittarius and I'm looking for a Female... maybe that Capricorn?
>>
>>17474208

why bother when they say they're not interested? if you make someone love you through magic you'll regret it bro
>>
>>17474196
Male Aries looking for a female
>>
>>17474181
Are they entities or human spirits?
>>
File: jackwhite_rollingstone[1].jpg (125KB, 306x411px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite_rollingstone[1].jpg
125KB, 306x411px
>>17474211
I can understand scorpio (all the scorpios i know are assholes) but whats wrong with libr and capricorn?

>>17474213
bretts doing it
>>
>>17474211
Cancer, Aries, Taurus, and Gemini are best.

The other eight drop off after Cancer.
>>
File: 1457051294624.jpg (99KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1457051294624.jpg
99KB, 550x550px
>>17474200
It's a book she was a witch and healer in the stone age.
>>17474202
Which guy are you I do feel water would be easiest for you though.
>17474204
Lol then that's what you were. And it's why your close I see you marrying this guy and having kids from the pack. Can you remember the pack names. Cause I think your famous wolves..
It's cause your not having kids ATM that your last lives family members keep getting reborn as animals
>>17474206
I'm a whatever werks baby worker!
>>17474208
Yeah. I didn't have much luck with the vodoun doll in the bed. But a nail in a footprint is confirmed to work as is putting names in ice. Then there's burning the guy's gf away with breaking them up by tossing the name in fire.... Great stuff.
Esp. As you learn it.
>>
>>17474233
>which guy are you?

The one with three relationships due to past lives.. You skipped me or ignored. No idea.

But thank you for the help.
>>
>>17474233
And how did that relationship work for you?
>>
>>17474225
Capricorn is clingy till rejected then go silent and focuses on work.
Libras depending on m/f either obsess on flaws IE. Emotional abuse(f) or just have affairs to soften the lack of control....
>>
>>17474212
>that Capricorn
Lad...stop this, for fuck's sake

Alright, I'm feeling generous, so I did a Golden Dawn spread, but I'll be quite Laconic in my interpretation.

Issue: 3 of Hearts, supported by 6 of Swords and 9 of Cups (reversed)
Current Path (ie, her): 8 of Wands, supported by Strength (reversed) and 6 of Pentacles
Different Path: 8 of Cups, supported by 9 of Wands (reversed) and 7 of Swords
Psychology: The Lovers (reversed), supported by The Chariot and 7 of Pentacles (reversed)
Fate: The Hanged Man, supported by Ace of Swords (reversed) and 4 of Swords (reversed)

Alright, lad, this whole thing hinges on your heartbreak. You have the whole factor of wanting to build a life with this chick, and you're having more trouble moving on mentally than emotionally. You may have thoughts about how perfect you are together and shit. Fuck that, I'll show you why.

If you keep on your current path, you're going to expend a lot of energy to the point of feeling drained after your current efforts, and you're just going to be looking for tiny handouts because nothing substantial will come.
(cont.)
>>
>>17474169
They are! They're very unique, like him :) hehe I'm not french I just pretend ;)
>>
>>17474249
(cont.)
If you stop with this, you'll have the opportunity to move on, for your own good. The issue here is that you'll not learn as much from this as you should, so you should seek to try to see what you can take from this, rather than holding on hopelessly. I also see that you're going to do something sneaky (7 of swords) regardless. Dude, come on.

AS far as where your head is, The Lovers in reverse shows that you're motivated more by a lack of companionship than anything else. Honestly, you might benefit from dealing with the issue of loneliness more than focusing on this girl in particular. The Chariot shows that you are determined to put energy into this anyway, and the 7 of Pentacles shows that you're increasingly frustrated by your efforts bearing no fruit.

Getting to the fate, you're The Hanged Man here, looking to sacrifice this and that, but it's at the expense of your intellect. You know better than to do this, but you're still looking to strike forth when you should be resting and recovering. There is /a lot/ of desperate and fucked up energy here, friend. I feel like you're lashing out and doing really stupid shit here that you know you shouldn't be doing.

Hey, it's your life, but I would do my best to move on if I were. It's hypocritcal of me to say so, but I have to say it anyway, you know.

>>17474217
Ah hell, I can't tell if yours was the original or not, so I'll give you one in in a moment. I'll read you regardless, but please tell me honestly if yours was the original or not.

No more queries for me after this.
>>
>>17474254
hi bv how are you? you have helped me with your readings. are you a qt?
>>
>>17474243
Yeah you met one so far. But yeah can I get a pic of your hand and see the Jupiter/murderer lines
>>17474245
Wait you mean the voudun doll... To be fair it was a picture and not a doll so who knows...
>>
>>17474260
>>17474260
Did you get with that guy after you made him and his gf break up?
>>
>>17474260
Which hand?
>>
Hey bv why do I see algiz reversed is someone sick?
>>17474254
We both had the same vision he has to be with her no matter what....

It's like Pompeii there destined to be
>>
>>17474233
>I'm a whatever werks baby worker!
That's pretty much a spot on definition of rootwork!
>>
>>17474233
I only say i'm unsure because im not sure if it was just my imagination or what exactly I saw. No I don't know who, we were white and sleek. I need to work on my powers and trusting them too. This isn't the last you'll hear from me :)
>>
>>17474266
Yeah I did it was worth it didn't last long he was boring....
>>17474268
The stronger one with a scar
>>
File: 1440974694142.jpg (1MB, 2040x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1440974694142.jpg
1MB, 2040x1430px
>>17474233
>vodoun doll
Voodoo doll, doll baby or poppet. Vodoun is an entirely scholastic term.

>nail in a footprint
>putting names in ice
>tossing the name in fire
yup, rootworker af. Call it what you will.
>>
>>17474271
Yeah I see you getting good as soon as you buy a animal oracle deck of your own.
Get some native shaman books too. >>17474270
Yeah I can pull the green earth roots too. And see in bodies auras etc.
>>
>>17474276
Do you have any advice you can give me about how to handle this relationship in my future? Will it go well or should I be prepared for disappointment? Thanks, Ches.
>>
File: 1457584083799[1].jpg (145KB, 558x663px) Image search: [Google]
1457584083799[1].jpg
145KB, 558x663px
>>17474276
>>17474276
Do you see this guy (in the pic, brett) getting back with his gf?
>>
>>17474276
How does the honey jar effect them?
>>
File: here.png (723KB, 463x617px) Image search: [Google]
here.png
723KB, 463x617px
I'm still here
>>
>>17474289
Hello my faithful stalker
>>
>>17474289
Is he famous I see the ring around his eyes?
Yes and no on the gf. He keeps changing his thoughts on her.
>>
>>17474295

where?
>>
File: Hand.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
Hand.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>17474276
Picture of my right hand. Quality is a bit meh, can't into camera settings. Hope you can see
>>
>>17474301
Here.
>>
>>17474300
am I going on a date this weekend?
>>
>>17474300
Ring around my eyes?

Maybe I should've taken my life in that direction.
>>
>>17474295
here doing readings?
>>
File: Me!.png (598KB, 516x617px) Image search: [Google]
Me!.png
598KB, 516x617px
>>17474276
Hello Cheswick, here's a picture of me.

What do you see in my eyes?
>>
>>17474316
Only a couple. What's your signifcator?
>>
>>17474320
You are very handsome, wow.

>>17469617
New thread.
>>
>>17474295
Two will be work
Two will be found outside.

Hare and the moon.... What are the phobias about on the mercury lines?
Influential mother and very interesting mind.

Nice evil eyes you need to get a statue of a digigod you serve with another bracelet to charge it
Hands are completely purple are you tired yet baby?

I keep seeing red... Do like it as a color?

Who's Brandon I keep seeing it in blood on your hand
>>
>>17474333
kek
>>
>>17474286
Alright - i know i'm suppose to kick ass in the dream world. Vaya con dios, cheswick :)
>>
>>17474295
I remember you.

Are we connected tonight?
>>
>>17474326
What is a significator?
>>
>>17470566

New thread:

>>17474354
>>
>>17474217
I was the one who first asked for a love reading, the other one posted something before I had any chance to reply.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.