[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 50

File: Jeff from American Dad.png (348KB, 668x744px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff from American Dad.png
348KB, 668x744px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17470566
>>
File: zard.jpg (118KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
zard.jpg
118KB, 960x540px
>>17474354
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
What are these threads about? Anything good or is it just one big circle jerk like every other general on other boards?
>>
File: here.jpg (328KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
328KB, 960x1280px
I was told to come here, again.
>>
>>17474360
Divination readings: tarot, i-ching, runes, energy readings, etc. And circle-jerking.
>>
>>17474359
(me)

monitoring both breads
>>
>>17474360
I love me a circle jerk. Everyone's working toward eachother's pleasure. No one's slacking off.
>>
>>17474354
I was hoping for a based thatched roof.
>>17474360
Depends if who's on.
>>
>>17474385
I loved that thatch roof.
>>
File: here.jpg (427KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
427KB, 960x1280px
Still here...
>>
Hey

Male
Taurus

I've recently have been going through alot suddenly in my life, and today, either i'm crazy or I had a spirtual or religious experience and I'm curious what you're drawings or readings bring up. thanks!
>>
Happiness is gained once there is no more focus on functionability. When all is calm, well, and no longer needed to be maintained, freedom to feel and be happy is gained.
>>
>>17474406
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "The Penetrating Wind":

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance. Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.
>>
>>17474406
Tauruses often aren't in the moment. This is why they suck at anger management. They are, however, involved, and whatever Capricorns don't do. Basically, you probably did have spiritual/religious experience, but your sun sign "aspect" is unable to process it.

Source: I'm a Taurus.
>>
>>17474404
I wanna see you do readings like that
I like this turban reader

Nice the sun into a cancer like illness then a death...
>>
>>17474413
Also Libras aren't always right, Aquariuses aren't always helpful, and Geminis aren't always in good timing, but each one can do what the other can't.
>>
>>17474415
Can I have a reading please on my love life?
>>
File: here.png (598KB, 516x617px) Image search: [Google]
here.png
598KB, 516x617px
>>17474415
I remember you, you might not remember me. Significator?
>>
>>17474427
It was the world into the page of coins?

What does chessy win
>>
>>17474415
Hi Ches, long time no see.

>>17474427
The selfies are completely unneeded.
>>
>>17474357
> Nana
> Female
> Virgo Sun, Pisces Moon, Capricorn Rising
> Asian, long black hair, dark brown eyes. Conservative views, Christian, open-minded, kind to everybody, seeks peace and tranquility
> Suburban USA
> What esoteric teachings should I follow?
>>
>>17474433
Yeah phone died cause of dindus.
How's the fiances how's werk
Heard about the Jack White summoning for me

The guides nice I wonder if anyone reads it though
>>
>>17474368
>cards, dice, runes, scrying

... typical.
>>
>>17474434
The reading shows that you should be open to the opportunities that you come across and to focus on what calls out and stirs something up within you:

First, the hexagram for "Receptive Force":

Earth above and Earth below:
The Earth contains and sustains. In this situation, the Superior Person should not take the initiative; he should follow the initiative of another. He should seek receptive allies in the southwest; he should break ties with immovable allies in the northeast.

Responsive devotion.
Receptive influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time for dealing with reality as it is, not as you would have it be. If you realize that in this situation you are the receptor, not the transmitter of the stimulus, you will find yourself reaching goals that seemed unattainable under your own steam. If you persist in futile efforts to be the Shaper rather than the Shaped, you will completely miss this unique opportunity.

CONSIDER:

Be a tied-up sack, letting your inner contents remain unseen.
There will be no praise, but also no blame.

Next, the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.
>>
>>17474447
are you doing readings?
>>
>>17474433
You look tired rough week?
Auras blue eyes are gold... Nice look for you!
>>
>>17474443
It's all good for the moment, but life fluctuates.
Jack White summoning? I can do that, but it'll cost you.

Yea, who knows. It's there if anyone ever needs it though.
>>
>>17474447
Sweet do you do bones I thought only I did... But then again I do everything....

I read somewhere that for 100% true answers you need a nawed on bone by either yourself or yourself and a lover. Is this true
>>
>>17474217
>>17474387
Since you were the one to whom I actually offered a reading, I'll scry for you.
>also, that picture is fucking adorable, lad

First, advice:
The High Priestess, supported by the 6 of Cups and the 3 of Swords

Cool, so you'll put yourself in a better position if you get in touch with your inner feelings. There's a certain sense of an inner child or whatever connection here that is being blocked by feelings of inadequacy that may have been caused by a past failure. Fuck that failure and be a happy-go-lucky silly dude. But, do get in touch with that inner happy boy; the positive energy you put out will help attract love for you.

Now for the scry:
Right, I see a girl with braids wearing a button-down blouse and slacks. She's kind of...egh, she's kind of “free spirited,” let's say. Light skin, dark hair, I think. She's somewhat extroverted and will likely make you nervous upon initial contact because she has a strong presence that may intimidate some. She seems loud and somewhat abrasive in her speech, likely in her sense of humor. She's going to scare the hell out of you at first, but you'll find her chill af when you get to know her.

I tried to see the meeting place, but I couldn't see it for some reason. I got these weird flashes of different areas, so I wonder if maybe it's someone you'll see in different places or encounter in various places. You'll probably find her off doing her own thing and generally giving zero fucks, and she probably won't notice you at first. You might need to approach her with something silly; if you get her to laugh, it will work in your favor.

She appreciates cleverness and silliness: someone who sees deeply into issues, but who doesn't take himself too seriously. You'll be a good man for her if you loosen up, like the cards suggested.
>>
File: here.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>17474432
I don't remember anything like that, give me a significator and a question and I'll read you.

>>17474433
I thought it was a bit better than just pictures of my hands. If you don't want a reading that's fine,

I read here on two nights before and both became a dick measuring popularity contest between other names on the thread. I don't have time for anything like that really, sorry. I just read.
>>
>>17474269
I read runes differently than the modern style; the use of inverted runes is largely a modern thing. I read whether they are revealed facing up or down. However, under the theory of reversals, I would say that a reversed Algiz points to a harmful excess of energy that may come to harm the querent. In essence, it's like a sword turned inwards.

At least, that's my best guess without a proper spread.

>>17474259
:^)
>>
>>17474453
Noo I mean on x people were doing it to get me back...

I can see his life well enough haha

It's just nice you did that for people cause you really care .
>>
>>17474466
I like your personality; I hope to find bf like you :)
>>
>>17474465
So who won the popular vote who's was bigger
>>
>>17474465
significator: justice
romance reading please
>>
>>17474466
Runes are meaningless. You are chasing after shadows.
>>
>>17474478
>implying thoth's isn't biggest

He's posted his dick before on /vg/ kek
>>
>>17474481
See someone in jeans and a four door. She has a dog.
Little chubby and high morals... Brown hair with highlights
>>
>>17474465
Are you going through something rough currently? Your eyes... you almost have a tired/sad/pained look.
>>
>>17474482
>mfw
Dude, are you serious?

Listen, you're a great reader, but you're such a massive fucking douche to all the other readers here. There's no need for that.
>>
>>17474486
Who as girl on here doesn't want Thoth.
If you ever wanna cheat come up here and have some psychic kids Thoth.
>>
>>17474493
I'm a girl and I'm str8
>>
>>17474465
Seven of cups
A love reading please.
>>
>>17474503
>I'm str8
Not anymore!
>>
>>17474482
Top kek

I like where this about to go.
>>
>>17474499
>If you ever wanna cheat
>>
File: x9lf2Rr.jpg (36KB, 540x563px) Image search: [Google]
x9lf2Rr.jpg
36KB, 540x563px
>>17474503
>>
>>17474503
Are you sure maybe you asking the wrong question cause saw her... Maybe you fall in love with her.... Like a anime or something
>>
>>17474499
i like bv senpai more
>>
>>17474514
Sounds like a misread based on a bias to me :P

>>17474496
You shouldn't call people you don't know names.
>>
>>17474515

then why don't you marry him?
>>
File: main_600.jpg (36KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
main_600.jpg
36KB, 600x404px
>>17474510
I'm mature enough to not tell on him and raise the kids alone
>>
File: here.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>17474481
You are set down a path destined for ruin. Your personal experience might tell you otherwise, and to a certain extent it's not a bad path in regards to any outcome other than love. If you want your prize, you need to take another step. This will not resolve itself in your favour through inaction. To get what you want, you need to make a move as the spread says. Most tellingly the result card of action though knowledge is that of one of the most iconic cards of relation. What you want is yours for the taking, take it.
>>
>>17474524
we dont know eachother, also i think he has a gf?
>>
>>17474486
Did you save it?

>>17474499
Who as boy on here doesn't want Thoth? Honestly, you'll probably get same ratio.
>>
File: laughing saxon.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
laughing saxon.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>17474482
Joining BV in laughing at you.

>>17474499
I'm flattered. If I'm ever single again I'll think about it. Unless you're some goddess 10/10. my email is in the archives. Fucking lol.
>>
>>17474524
He only wants a redhead...
>>
>>17474404
I'd like a love reading, I suppose.

The significators for us are me for Knight of Wands and her for Page of Wands.

I pulled an actual card for significator: Ace of Cups reversed.
>>
>>17474543
>>17474524
and then I'm not a redhead

>>17474539
what if she used a glamour to make her appear as 10/10
>>
>>17474465
Queen of Wands...
Love reading?
>>
File: 130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg (219KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg
219KB, 430x500px
>>17474459
>I do everything
If you can do intuitive systems like bones and curios, you can pretty much read anything. I kind of want to try pizza-mancy based on the image that keeps cropping up in the /div/ threads. My oreo readings are already pretty good, I imagine pizza will be even better.

>I read somewhere
Im leaning towards "no". I've actually never heard that, whether in southern conjure, Ifa, sangoma or any other system. Maybe it's an obscure southern hoodoo thing, I guess it cant hurt to gnaw on one if you feel it will help. I'd be choosy though depending on how you sourced your bones. I know Id rather not gnaw on some of the bones Ive got....

>>17474449
yeah I can do a couple tonight:

Bone readings it is then, standard disclaimer: this is an intuitive system, as such I will require some cooperation and discussion with you. I do not claim supernatural powers, I am not psychic, the more information you give me, the more I can help. I am not a trained medical professional, if you have a physical illness, or a mental illness, I am going to tell you to seek a medical professional. I will do love readings if they are interesting but I am better with other types of readings.
>>
File: drinking with div.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
drinking with div.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17474548
Beer goggles have never bothered me, I guess that wouldn't either.
>>
>>17474539
So like your not into degeneracy and like multiple wives. Or even somebody on the side ...
But then your a nice guy and not an asshole.
>>
>>17474552
Someone rejected me. Do you see me getting together with them ever despite this?
>>
>>17474552

>pizza-mancy

i'm in
>>
File: Multitasking.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Multitasking.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>17474552
>>
>>17474552
A reading fir the general directions to on of my life? Working on saving money, paying off debts, moving to a new city, and hooking up with the man of my dreams... how do you see this going? Chasing a dream? Or chasing a reality? :)
>>
>>17474558
>>17474539
Careful thoth >>17474233
>>
>>17474543
Sign of deep seated issues. Shapes his sexual orientation as well.
>>
>>17474567

how does he DO that
>>
>>17474552
Yeah like you share a chicken wing with a bf then break it and cast it
Pizza mancy would be more Irish fey magic I think. And There not the friendliest digimons to werk with
>>
>>17474357
Well not sure about a good message, I mean you spend time on the internet helping other people and tent to give them hope to carry on and feel better. your doing a saints work and may the energies be generous to you.

I'm curios about the energy reading, ever since my last magic truffle trip things seem to have changed, the boy became a man and alot of occult visuals. can you do general energy reading/checkup?

Danny
male
Leo
laid back, relaxed person however still insecure when other people are around me.
netherlands/in a bus
general energy reading/checkup

thanks in advance may the energies be generous to you
>>
>>17474558
Nah, I've cheated before. She knows. Faithfulness is a struggle of mine. Being a triple fire sign is hard, yo.

>>17474570
Oh man. Hopefully Ches knows better than trying something like that on someone I'd have under protection.
>>
File: witchshamanlion.jpg (32KB, 264x432px) Image search: [Google]
witchshamanlion.jpg
32KB, 264x432px
>>17474562
Ill do you first, though this is little information to go on.

>>17474563
Im not sure if its better to ask how someone eats their pizza or try to divine based on the toppings, I think the latter.

>>17474567
that's the one

>>17474569
Youll be second reading, get to you in a minute.
>>
Fine, I'll throw on my trip, then. I had hoped just to do those two readings and bail, but /div/ers gonna /div/.

>>17474482
The absurdity of this is unparalleled. Runes predate tarot by hundreds of years, and they are tied to occult concepts that are older than humanity itelf. You should take the time to study a system before blasting it. The runes are occult potencies, and their true secret would shock and terrify anyone who learned it, according to legend.

Also, I've given plenty of accurate readings with runes, buddy. You're a damn good diviner, but it would behoove you to be a bit nicer to other diviners. We like a sense of community here, and it saddens me when diviners are rude to each other, way moreso than when querents are involved.

>>17474524
lel

>>17474531
I don't, actually ;^)

Egh, but I'm too hung up on a girl right now to look, so there's that.

>>17474539
Laughing together, lad.

>>17474543
Wut? I'm not looking for a redhead, pass me what you're smoking; I want some.
>I'm actually looking for a brunette, if my scrying is accurate.

>>17474552
Sup sévis, I hope you're well.

And with that, I'll laugh at the lot of you and be off to bed.
>>
>>17474593

oh the toppings for sure. toppings can be so personal
>>
>>17474570
I like him though I wouldn't try that on him...
I'm not that bad of a witch...
>>17474571
He loves that girl and will have kids with her.
>>
>>17474595
Good night, BV. If only people realized how potent the runes were.
>>
>>17474357
>>17474583
I guess you meant physical description of myself.

blonde, chubby, blue eyes, carry a brown crystal/stone around me at all times
>>
>>17474595
Love reading plz big BV!
>>
>>17474590
>>17474599
Not if self-justification gets to you guys first.
>>
>>17474593
They rejected me and are now acting cold and distant. Yet still look at me.
>>
>>17474593
Thanks!
>>
>>17474601
They always tell truth. And the true future
What do the runes say about me I wonder
>>
File: here.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>17474539
Roll dice till your hearts content my friend, whatever you believe it. I just put my faith in the Tarot alone.

>>17474546
I decided to go for the random significator as I generally believe that to be the purest. It's easy to pick a good card and most do, but a card like the Ace of Cups reversed is one nobody picks, it's a real significator. Your relation stides between two difficult outcomes and neither is well defined. Two cards which suggest mystery and the possibility of a great and dismal outcome. Similarly, an ultimate result which is left to chance and personal action. It's not too often that the cards don't at least give a reasonable guideline. You are definitely playing with fire, perhaps a love that will ruin you or perhaps the one that will define your entire life. I hate to be so vague, especially when I'm put under the microscope by others in this thread. But at the end of the day, the reading is what it is.
>>
>>17474575
Pizzakinesis
>>
>>17474608
They still love you duh.
>>
>>17474590
YEAH you have like 99 wards I mean they don't look to difficult but I get bored really easily. So I just don't have the drive besides I like you. And want your happiness.
>>
>>17474618
are you a pysichc reader and this is confiremd?
>>
>>17474621
I'm a necromancer and I confirm this
>>
>>17474621
Just cold read.

I also possibly looked into your energy and pulled out the answer you gave yourself.
>>
>>17474613
Your reading seems to make sense. We were always fire itself together, but I can't help but love her. I try not to, but it's not so easy a task. I do know that she'll define much of my life either way, and you've read as much for me before.

> I'm put under the microscope by others in this thread
Nah, dude, just try not to insult other readers. There are legitimate readers who practice different forms of divination, and several do it accurately. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all; these threads were meant for people to learn, and those who are less experienced learn from those who are more experienced. Just be civil and polite to others, and nobody will say bad shit about you.
>>
>>17474629
then why the hell do they act so cold to me now? there is no way im going to ask again, i already embarrassed myself once
>>
>>17474562
This person was a friend first yes? Did you betray or abandon them in some way to cause this rejection?

I don't have good news here, I think you overwhelmed them, did you get too serious too fast? getting some weird messages about your opinions and thoughts on family and uhh fertility, to put it diplomatically.

You are now isolated. reaching for something out of your grasp that has turned away, and you're chewing yourself up over it.

I'm not seeing a definitive way to make this happen but theyre talking about being determined, and hanging on. Also saying something about a female ancestor? Possibly one you had a bad relationship with and saying its key in your understanding, but in order to rectify this you need to balance your opinions on what masculinity means, the difference between a man and a boy.

Beyond that though I see very little. You can pursue it with the advice offered, and if you have more information I can try to read more, but thats what Ive got right now.
>>
>>17474633
I don't care about any of that, just the Tarot.
>>
>>17474641
Cool, then read your tarot and don't be disrespectful to people who read other things. It's not that fucking hard.
>>
>>17474640

hey sevis, you did a reading for me awhile ago and i was wondering if i could email you some questions about it. if not that's fine too. you probably won't even remember!
>>
>>17474643
I say as I believe, that anything but the Tarot is false divination. I've read the Tarot for a long time and from my personal experience and belief anything else is questionable. If you feel otherwise that's fine. I'm just here to read the Tarot, that's what I do.
>>
>>17474643
Why is the tower coming up in scry anon into golshire and a raid boss?
>>
File: Portrait-Photo-Witchdoctor.jpg (151KB, 867x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait-Photo-Witchdoctor.jpg
151KB, 867x1185px
>>17474646
post a throwaway and Ill email you, I remember most of my readings, be happy to speak with you.

>>17474580
sharing a chicken wing breaking it and casting it sounds like a more recent hoodoo thing, might b cool.

>pizza
>irish fey
wat?

>>17474596
I think either reading what toppings they like, or literally gazing at a pizza. I think I prefer pizza-scrying, its so ridiculous it must work.
>>
>>17474633
>>17474641
>>17474643
He's not being disrespectful. You ever thought about why people get offended? It's because of the internal stuff they got. It has nothing to do with the so-called offender. He's not doing anything wrong. Why would he want to purposefully offend anyone? You guys are figuratively taking the words and stabbing yourselves with them. Who is being disruptive here?
>>
File: 1457066220648s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1457066220648s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>17474653
That riderwaite b8 m8
>>
>>17474653
tarot is bs I kept getting 6 of wands when I asked what would happen. Flat rejection irl..
>>
>>17474643
>get reading and be a dick about it
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Just take your reading and don't be disrespectful to your reader. It's not that fucking hard.
>>
>>17474620
D'aww, well maybe we will bang one day. Never give up hope. If I'm attracted to you, that's 75% of the battle
>>
>>17474665
Are you sure you just gotta understand his point of view first? It is not fair to assume someone is a troll when they are being genuine.
>>
who is doing readings? vortikeyom
Kevin Gabriel Bans
october 16 1995
>>
>>17474667
It makes sense since that's the card of the beta orbiter... The crestfallen knight
Who cares she probably frigid Anyway you didn't miss much.
>>
>>17474672
You guys realize you're only bonding with your non-physical aspects? You have an entire other plane to explore. And I don't have to say that you might not like it.
>>
>>17474672
Hope you like redheads
>>
>>17474661
>>17474665
>>17474665
>>17474667
>>17474671
I'll come back another night.
>>
>>17474659

>post a throwaway

try [email protected]

i should be going to bed but i'll answer when i wake up later. thanks!
>>
>>17474677
It means victory
>>
>>17474653
Cool, then read your tarot and just don't be a dick to other diviners. It's not that fucking hard. Like I said, you're a great reader, but there's no need to shit on other readers.

>>17474656
I have no idea what you're asking.

>>17474661
I'm not that offended, I just think people shouldn't shit on other systems just because they're invested in a particular one. This is divination GENERAL; all forms of divination are welcome here.

>>17474661
Lurk more, mate. He has said other diviners here are bullshit on multiple occasions. It's just disrespectful.

>>17474671
Alright, you got me there. I'm going to step out now.
>>
File: witch-doctor3.jpg (174KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
witch-doctor3.jpg
174KB, 288x432px
>>17474667
lol, you keep pulling the card that just tells you to trust in your own accomplishments and experience, and then you say tarot is bs and you don't need it.

Sounds accurate as fuck to me.
>>
File: 1388162022803.gif (2MB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1388162022803.gif
2MB, 250x140px
>>17474680
Redheads have always been a weakspot for me! Whaddya know.
>>17474679
You know we're half joking right? /div/ is all fun and games.

But anybody, including Ches, who wants to apply for adultery needs to email a picture to [email protected]

I enjoy long walks on the beach.
>>
>>17474679
You mean synergy?
>>
>>17474656
I saw your cards it the tower into a picture of wows gold shire and then a raid boss of the fire lands why is this
>>
>>17474676
First, the hexagram for "Limitations":

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.

CONSIDER:

Pacing his own garden and courtyard, he refuses to pass out the gate.
Misfortune.

Then, the hexagram for "Difficulty at the Beginning":

Thunder from the Deep:
The Superior Person carefully weaves order out of confusion.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
Carefully consider the first move.
Seek help.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

New ventures always pack along their inherent chaos. Though this is an annoyance at best, and can even imperil or downright doom an endeavor, it is also the friction needed to polish your project to jewel brilliance. Learn from these early obstacles.
>>
>>17474686
I really don't want to take the word of someone so offended.

>>17474688
What is your personal opinion on men (not one given to you)?

>>17474689
Genetic aspects. How much dryad blood does Thoth have? Do you know? How much control does he have over air molecules? These minor things contribute to your synergy to the person.
>>
>>17474688
>email a picture
>picture
So you're somewhat normal. What the fuck is it with BV and his voice thing?
>>
>>17474686
>boohoo he's so offending
>>
>>17474569
Ill throw for you in a minute, waiting to see if my other querent wants to respond before I refocus.
>>
>>17474700
I subscribe to a somewhat classical of men being the "initiation of change" while women would be the "constant cycle."

Does that make sense or should I go further in depth?
>>
>>17474702
Are you implying I've missed out on visual and auditory information on this community? How could that have happened?

I'm tempted to post an email for such information to funnel toward me.

>>17474706
In terms of sexuality.
>>
>>17474705
OK thank you :) can I get extra focus on the love aspect? I'm wondering if this guy is the right one for me because I want to lose my v-card to him so it's extra important! I could potentially forge a life with him so all of my goals will tie together... thank u!
>>
>>17474709
As in, am I attracted to men? I'll have to say no.
>>
>>17474706
>"initiation of change"
>"constant cycle."
>further in depth

esoteric wizard porn, bonus classy points for not saying "penetrate the mysteries" even though it would have been hotter
>>
>>17474700
I mean I've felt the witch bond stuff before with the intense blue sparks and what feels like electric charges.
I thought that's synergy
When you can draw energy out and heal each other and actually see it
>>
>>17474711
No, silly. Your sexuality. "Am I attracted to men?" Which man did you imagine? An ugly old bum? A man that's attractive but not your type? Talkin' 'bout the sexual synergy between you and men. Not "whether you find them attractive or not."

>>17474716
There are multiple kind of synergies. Our genetics are powerful, yet extremely diluted.
>>
>>17474721
I find that I either have to dominate or move elsewhere-- I find other men too strong for my tastes. I need something soft and vulnerable, for lack of a better word-- typically qualities associated with the feminine sex.

It's a broad question, I hope that answers it.

>>17474714
:^ )

>>17474716
Ches, still waiting on your application.
Kek
>>
>>17474726
Hope you realize that personal problems are more powerful than gender.
>>
Well the first animal I heard in English was a goat ? Am I related to bahomet
And must have the four elements in my blood since I hear them all too.

Never thought about this

What is everyone else who is a reader?
>>
>>17474728
I'm afraid I'm also a traditionalist in that my views are dualistic. We must seek our opposite to be whole.

Though, that's a viewpoint not everyone would agree with. The masculine and feminine have seperate but equal qualities which work best whenever brought together; double positives and negatives add nothing.
>>
>>17474734
I don't understand your response to my post. Are you here to exemplify my point?
>>
>>17474698
>namaste, thanks
>>
>>17474743
Are you familiar with the Hermetic view on duality?
>>
>>17474746
Uhhh... why is this conversation happening.
>>
>>17474746
That's a nice view but hard to find a significant other that way
>>
>>17474745
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17474751
Apologies, I assumed you had wanted a conversation.

All the same, then.

>>17474754
Depends on how you look at it! It's always important never to take anything *too* seriously.
>>
>>17474757
But then you must live paradoxical... Thoth?
>>
>>17474760
>But then you must live paradoxical?

Either that, or I suck at communicating tonight. A few drinks in so my prose is off. Ah well, I'm an easy target for redheads at least. kek

Thank the gods for crown royal
>>
>>17474583
>>17474604
Don't want to be rude or pushy but does anyone want to do a reading for me. can't give you much except a spiritual cookie
>>
>>17474754
>>17474757
>>17474760
It's true. Often, there can be a soulmate of the same gender.
>>
>>17474767
I mean it kinda makes sense why you would have cheat because of the paradoxical stance and you end up with self hatred when you fail or when your proved wrong by a double positive working in your life for even a little while.

Your more like Horus instead of Thoth going up against a unbeatable foe just lose but keep coming back

Awww
>>
>>17474783
Eh, my past cheating was more motivated by self-worth issues, but that was years ago now. But I see what you mean. All interesting observations!
>>
>>17474785
Your sexuality in general is motivated by self-worth issues.
>>
File: 1457059843939.jpg (49KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1457059843939.jpg
49KB, 350x263px
>>17474772
Or your souls male inside but you end up female and vice versa.
>>
File: tumblr_m5imm2D0591rwuypao1_1280.jpg (146KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5imm2D0591rwuypao1_1280.jpg
146KB, 640x640px
>>17474569
ok my other querent isn't responding so Ill pick you up. I threw a much bigger reading for you since this was a more general reading...

I see some trouble with the immediate situation... having trouble with your mom? perhaps another older female that you're having problems with. The friend isn't mad, just... upset. "mom" isn't mad either just, not on board with what you want to do. I do not know of your belief system but Im seeing a male ancestral spirit thats backing you on this, maybe an inspiration or you're doing something he'd approve of. Whether you believe in ancestors or not, this might be something to remember.

In the nearer future, Im seeing some issues with your mental state, this stubborness you've got going on is going to lead to some stagnation and uhhh "rot" for lack of a better word. Fortunately since your willpower is rooted in your mental ability it's going to overcome some of that as long as you can stay focused. Unfortunately Im seeing that leading you into a position where money is going to be an issue, cause by something you wanted, maybe something to do with that friend I mentioned, its not clear. The good news is, its going to lead to a more developed sense of independence and personal strength.

Now, we need to talk about your health a little. You said you were concerned with "losing your v-card" Im seeing some weird signals with that, Im afraid you're rushing, you feel like you're running out of time or something? I dont have a polite way to say this, but I think you should visit your doctor about this... I don't want to read this the way Im seeing it, I want the doctor to confirm just, go get a check up. I dont mean to scare you, I dont think its bad illness, but there's something there you're not aware of I think. It may even be that you've got an unhealthy fixation on your "V-card" justifying your femininity somehow? You're a female?

(cont...)
>>
>>17474794
Honey, ain't no soul had no gender. If my soul had a penis, it would definitely be getting caught on things (things in it if it had a vagina). Besides, where do you think we learned how to be female and male? In our soul? Definitely not.
>>
>>17474798
Yes! Please continue...
>>
File: 184572_m.jpg (141KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
184572_m.jpg
141KB, 331x500px
>>17474798
To temper that last bit, I'm seeing some general improvement in health I think maybe exercise after moving? But be careful not to injure yourself, its in a weird position.

Additionally Im seeing some difficulty with your control of your situation, some difficulty progressing and difficulty changing your body the way you want it? This however is coming about the same time as that improvement in self image and confidence I saw...

If any of this is ringing true, get back to me and I can look further into it.
>>
>>17474809
>>17474798
and finally, just noticed it, Im seeing a mountain, with a cloud above it. I have no interpretation for this, Im not sure if this is literal and you are moving to a place with mountains, or if this is an intuitive symbol that the path ahead is going to be uphill, but is definitely an ascendance, taking you to a higher place in your life.
>>
>>17474809
Hi there, yes some mom trouble... I just need a break away from her for a while. I'm also having trouble with an older male... not female... is it possible you were reading into that? Could he be the "friend"? Why is he/she upset?

hmm... could be my dad? His spirit?

Actually you're reading into my past... my stubbornness with a situation did cause financial problems... long story. I'm working on getting the money back, though.

I am a female... I may have problems with my ovaries. Wow you're good! I just wanted to lose it to the guy because I love him, yeah it's kind of a time thing too...

Yes it was! And yes I do see that happening! this is all very accurate. Are you able to provide me with any more information? A lot of what you saw has already happened, or is on the verge of happening... what else do you see with health and love especially?
>>
>>17474825
>an intuitive symbol that the path ahead is going to be uphill, but is definitely an ascendance, taking you to a higher place in your life.

That :)
>>
Is someone willing to give me readings on various things that I think I did, but may not have done? I need confirmation to see if I'm a magical being, or a delusional one.
>>
Eric
Male
Cancer
Quiet sympathetic caring person
East coast usa
I'm having lots of problems in my life, I don't seem to fit in or have any agenda, though I feel I am different then the average person and don't value the same things. Will I find a place in this world or be confused searching for nothing forever?

Sorry if I'm using this thread wrong, just looking for answers. Thanks
>>
>>17474838
sorry had to step away for a second, back now.

>mom
yeah I saw that, I got the impression that there may not be a fix for that immediately

Well my bone for ancestors came up... whats the story with your dad? it might make more sense if I hear that story. Additionally the bone that was refferencing a friend is definitely a friend, maybe someone you have romantic interest it, but are afraid to show it. Also "upset" isnt really the right word, just... crossed up... not as it should be. I dont think theyre upset, just the relationship is sideways somehow, I think maybe theyre upset about the way youre thinking about things?

>Actually you're reading into my past...
Future and past are all tied up, but this is definitely your future enterprises... honestly LEARN from your past or youre going to repeat it.

>I am a female... I may have problems with my ovaries.
Ahh that makes way more sense, get in to the gyno, please.

>it's kind of a time thing too...
elaborate?

>what else do you see with health and love especially?
Ill throw it once you've responded to this, see what else can come up.
>>
>>17474898
First, the hexagram for "Grace":

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The emphasis now is on form, not function -- on the sizzle and not the steak. The environment around you is not one of depth, and you are appreciated now for your image, not your essence. You perfectly fill a role, and no one is seeing the genuine you. Still, you are being listened to and watched. Use this influence to further your goals as much as possible. Even if you don't feel understood, you can perhaps connect with a few isolated hearts. Relax and enjoy the attention.

CONSIDER:

Your small roll of silk seems a shameful offering among the splendor of his gardens, yet it is your sincerity and perseverance that are truly prized.

Then, the hexagram for "Expansion":

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

Progress in every endeavor.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization. A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.
>>
File: boss.jpg (378KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
378KB, 1920x1200px
Will be doing a few readings for a while. All the info I need is your question, though if you post a cool or cute picture that would also be nice.

Gonna be monitoring the thread occasionally while playing some mgs so the replies may be a bit staggered but bonus points if you come up with a cool codename or something to accompany your post.
>>
>>17474944

do you have PCOS? pelvic pain & pain on the left side happens to me when one of the cysts on my ovaries burst. it sucks. but i would definitely go to the gyno. they can help find you some BC.
>>
>>17474944
Love someone so much*
>>
>>17474950
Yes I believe that's exactly what it is :) ugh it's awful :( the only good thing is I can go literally months and months without a period !
>>
>>17474954

hah same here! i haven't had a full blown period in a few years. btw when you're in pain like that ibuprofen is amazing. (so is chicken noodle soup but still)
>>
>>17474910
Thank youthis helped a lot. If you or any other readers need more info just lmk. Thanks again
>>
>>17474962
Awww! I should look into it :) I've been avoiding it for do long but maybe I should get it checked out??? I'm worried it could lead to further health problems :( I'll do it tomorrow :) do you take any heficatik to treat yours?? Aieee the pain :(
>>
>>17474967
*medication... wtf is hefityack
>>
>>17474965
You're very welcome!
>>
I'm poking in to do my usual hellos and ''how are you all doing'' and taking a request or two if anyone wishes. I may as well put this state of mine to good use.
>>
>>17474944
checked.
Also thank you, sometimes the bones are not entirely clear, I need to read to make them make sense again later. Ive got some new pieces Im working with, still learning them.

Pulled for the romance/sex question and look, Im not going to sugar coat this because 1. I think youre fairly introspective and can take the hit, and 2. its pretty clear from my side.

Youve got some daddy issues. Its ok, it happens, but this intimacy thing youve got going... a boyfriend isn't going to replace him, not should he.

Its just sex, this is a normal thing for normal adults, it is not a sacred cow. Youve got your images of sex and love and living together all crossed up and for some reason you've got it all hanging off of your sexuality. Or more specifically tied to your sexuality. A home is not sex, a boyfriend is not sex, a romance is not sex, your identity as a woman is not sex, the things you want beyond sex, are not sex. You're reaching out for a motherhood thing and are feeling like... like you're running out of time, and in some ways due to being 30 maybe you are... but you need to let go.

Your dad is watching, and he is proud of you, but this hang up is affecting your ability to express yourself as a woman, as a potential mother, and as a partner. You're suffocating yourself by hanging so much on your sexuality and your "v-card" that you cant progress with it. Whenever you think about your sexual identity you tie it to marriage, home, children, motherhood, STRONG life stuff.

While some of this is relevant to sex in some way.. you're way overemphasizing it. You need to relax and realize that is it not what you are making it.

You are a grown woman, making her way in life, your sexuality is yours, your success in life, and finances and everything else are all seperate things that you own as a woman. You don't need to tie these things up in this way.

(cont...)
>>
>>17474978
Hello again.
I'm meh.
How are you?
>>
File: 31068755.jpg (29KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
31068755.jpg
29KB, 320x213px
>>17474988
Im usually the last one to advocate someone rushing a situation, or doing something they are disinclined to do, but the truth is, its your hangups that are making sex unfulfilling and difficult for you.

Own your future. Go out, pay off yoru debts, start fresh, know that Dad is with you in some kind of spirit regardless of your beliefs, know that no matter what you do, you are entitled to yourself and your future and to hapiness without all the strings.

Eat, drink, be marry, chase this guy down and let go of the expectations, just live. Its long past time. Go see your gyno, move, exercise, and don't get hung up on the sex... you dont need to have sex just to "get it over with" and you dont need to have it to "get married have a house and be a good mother" seperate the sex from those things, recognize that they are different experiences and you own the rights to express all of them however you want.

This is an IMPORTANT thing for you to learn, not everything in life goes the way we want it, but part of growing and changing and evolving is accepting yourself and admitting to what you want without hanging a million other things on it.

Just.... go live. Healthy, free of mom, free of your own expectations and demands, free of the stuff youve let chain you. Youre fresh, youre new, redefine yourself in your own image. You are a woman and only you get to define what that means.
>>
>>17475004
Hello there Chiron. I see that you are a fellow meh; glad to see more joining the club. Mine's more caused by the complete lack of sleep, but it's also caused by a bad case of overthinking.

How comes you're meh, hm? Anything bad happened?
>>
>>17475019
I'm sorry to hear you are meh as well. Lack of sleep can indeed do that. I have my bouts with that as well. And with overthinking!

My meh continues. Nothing bad's happened (yet, lol), besides tiredness despite abundant sleep... oh, and continued meh, lol.
>>
>>17475007
Jesus Christ where have you been my whole life... thank you. I honestly don't think I even needed a reading to be told this... thank you. Oh my god thank you. I will. I'm scared but I just have to go with it, right? You've said what I keep telling myself, but to hear it from someone else is the most touching, moving, inspiring thing I could ever imagine and I couldn't even begin go thank you enough... thank you :)
>>
>>17474978
Hello *bleep bloop*

I'm feeling down as fuck. Hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>17474978
And if you're up to it, I guess I'll take a future reading since no one else is! Please and thanks!
>>
>>17475029
>you're doing an amazing job :)
Thank you. Glad its helping.I appreciate the feedback.

Yoru dad isn't ashamed, he is proud of you going out and grabbing your life in a new city.

Look I know you tie so much to this guy, and by proxy, your sexuality towards him. Recognize that those are different things. If raw sexuality was the same as home and romance and stability, this world would be a very different place.

You can have all the things you want, seperately, and find your own connections between them. You needn't create attachments
that don't exist.

Honestly this guy(s) may not even be the best thing for you, really consider whether you want to bring them into the life you're going into now, or if you're going to focus on getting the things you want and need without the hangups and sorrow.

Stop with the guilt, you know better.

Im not telling you anything you didnt already know, you just need to act on what you know.
Sometimes it helps to hear someone say it.

Sister, you are fine. Go enjoy your life, and whatever it brings you, sex, motherhood, career, and savor them individually for what they are without getting them tangled up in one another.

Unfortunately that is going to do it for me tonight I need to head out. I hope some of this has helped out, definitely get into the doctors about your pain. It's important.
>>
>>17475042
honestly, because of my belief system, the honor is well and truly mine. Thank you for saying so and thank you for letting me read for you and help in some small way.

I wish you all the best in the move, and the new life sister. Be careful with your health, take care of yourself and go grab your life, it's yours to do what you want with, dad would approve.

Be well.
>>
>>17475057
Okay :) thank you so much for your time and your help it was so deeply appreciated... take care and have a good night :) I know what I need to go now... thank you again
>>
>>17475068
Thank you... you also! And I will! I'll never forget what you have done for me, and I will always be grateful to you... thank you so, so much...!
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 236x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 236x396px
Good evening readers and querants alike. Hope you're all having lovely days.

Love and good vibes be with you
>>
>>17475083
Hi Empath! Feel better!
>>
>>17475083
I think I missed the reading you did for me in exchanged for the drawing. I can't finds. :c
>>
>>17475085
Hopefully soon!
>>17475092
I never did it darlin because you weren't around. Happy to do it now if you'd like
>name/nickname
>description and defining features (even though I know what you look like, still helps)
>colour shape combo
>query
>>
>>17475105
Oscar (yeah that one)
Golden Ankh this time
Read my energy, I want to know if you find something weird... For reasons
>>
>>17475111
Forgot to say I was not the drawing girl.
It's cool of you can't take the query
>>
>>17475105
Twixie
Still short as fuck with blue hair.
Teal ring
Mostly general if that's okay.
>>
>>17474357
Female
Aquarius

I've been having some issues with my significant other and finding out things I wish I didn't. They "reassured" me that everything's okay (they don't know I know) and it's just messin with my mental stability lately
>>
>>17475144
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Aftermath":

Boiling Water over open Flame, one might extinguish The other:
The Superior Person takes a 360 degree view of the situation and prepares for any contingency.

Success in small matters if you stay on course.
Early good fortune can end in disorder.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Victory at the expense of another is a merciless taskmaster. The precarious balance here is reflected in the lines of the hexagram: each of the yin lines rests upon a strong yang line -- a seemingly perfect arrangement. But the scales will be tipped with the change of any one line. And there WILL be change. Tireless vigilance and an answer to every challenge -- that is the uneasy Seat of Power occupied by the conqueror.
>>
File: 1457941640700.gif (280KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457941640700.gif
280KB, 480x360px
WILL IT WORK OUT BETWEEN ME AND HIM?

HOW MUCH DOES HE LOVE ME?
>>
>>17474354
Hey boss,thanks for the reading yesterday

t. anon
>>
>>17475147
Oh boy, that doesn't sound good, thank you very much
>>
>>17475153
No problem! You're very welcome!

>>17475154
It is what you make of it! You're welcome!
>>
>>17474354
Female
Should I bring it up and talk about how I feel with this girl? What would be the outcome if I did/didn't, is it even worth stressing over in the meantime?
>>
>>17475152
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Limitations":

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.
>>
>>17475169
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium. Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty. You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you. Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions. Modesty and moderation are the keys.
>>
>>17475131
Your energy is pretty nice, plain but I like it; its comfortable to be around.

As for reading, there's a sudden convergence of energies on yours. I see several energies becoming very close to you and make strong connections very quickly. As for your path, it seems there's no much to be gained from idling along and the quicker you're out of this part the better it'll be for your growth. Now is a time to push forward plans you keep holding off on

Hope that was enough, I loved your art by the way, thankyou
>>
>>17475105
What's my energy doing since the changes I made to it last time? I've continued directing it, and the process should be complete this week if I decide to go through with it. I am currently hemming and hawing as to if I will or not.
>>
>>17475212
Thank you for liking my work. And thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17475224
Anytime darling. Be sure to drop more in here, it's nice.

Love and good vibes be with you
>>17475221
It's flattened even more and is more splayed out than before. Whatever you're doing man, it's freaky as shit. The energy "trails" are still going off to wherever, but there's this sort of black hole look and feel about your energy now. Givin me all sorts of willies
>>
>>17475105
Dré
Male
slender metalhead looking dude
orange hexagon
Can you do a love reading please?
>>
I'm just gonna say something and if you guys call me crazy it's okay I think I might be.
So. For years I've had this voice in my head. Not my own or anything like that and he looked after me

Like one time someone said she wanted to be my friend and he told me not to go because it would end badly but I didn't really listen to him and ended up being seriously physically being hurt.

He called him self some sort of demon/ alien and that he looked after me even in other life's

He could talk and use my body with me still being aware and told me what would happened when I blacked out.
Later in he also brought in this other guy called mikael
In August they both said they were gonna find their own body because Emerald felt all cramped up in mine and actually wanted to be with me.
I don't know how that will ever work.
It's pretty stressful.
I kinda just want him back.
>>
>>17475230
Thanks. I sure hope it's a good idea!
>>
>>17475251
Nice cats.
Nothing much in the way of love but I see a lot in jobs if you want them.
There is a single mom on the horizon if you want her
>>
Sorry you two, I fell asleep and didn't realize I posted in this thread for a good two hours.

>>17475028
>>17475055
I suppose continued meh is something that happens to everyone from time to time. For me it was sticking about, then it disappeared, then it came back with full force for a long period of time, then it disappeared again. Happens, but ah well.

And I did something rather quick for you, a general future reading. To cut out most of the details, I saw a man sitting, having a small picnic. He looked rather happy, but yet behind the face of smiles and joy there was a tinge of tiredness. Eating salad and all, he suddenly looks back to the woods behind him and stands up, considering going to the woods. Why would he do that; it's dangerous and not exactly something just a person should do? And indeed, I see him heading deeper and deeper, and to what end? Who knows.

--

I really don't know what you'll be considering doing, but the gist I'm getting from this is that going and risking yourself losing and getting lost is not worth whatever urge you may have to explore or just move around. Sometimes even the small rests, relaxations and what not are more worth it. Perhaps what I saw with my tiredness is nothing more but a flash of imagination, but hey, at least it'll be something to keep in mind.

>>17475045
Bleep bloop, anon. What's the matter, why so down and all? I'm going to be fine, considering I was and still am to an extent, but how about you, hm?
>>
>>17475259
Do you know if I met her already or if I will meet her eventually?
>>
>>17475105
Eve
5'0, blonde hair, crooked smile, awkward
blue cylinder
Am I going on a date this weekend?
>>
Late to the party again. What else is new.

>>17474595
>>17474601
According to the legend, Odin sacrificed himself to himself on the world tree Yggdrasil, directly below which was the well of Urd, that which contains all things of the past within its depths, and is thus a source of great wisdom. The wisdom gained from the collective past, from the self sacrifice, has been said to hold the power to alter destiny itself.

>>17474676
>>and many others
Can we please relearn the age old internet guidelines, of not putting personal information on here of any kind. Names or Pictures.
This kind of thing used to be common sense.

>>17474688
Thoth pls.

>>17474702
To be completely fair, there's a good amount of information you can receive from the voice. I've never asked for voice readings myself for a few reasons, but I understand his reasons, although we probably share different methods.

>>17474729
First animal you heard in English?

>>17474767
No worries mate. Half of a conversation is in the listener being able to interpret your message. You're all fine.

>>17475083
Empath, morning. Or afternoon. Whatever it is in kangaroo land. Small question. You can do energy readings, yeah? Ever given thought as to reading the energy of a thought held by the mind? See the reasons behind the thought? Is this thought motivated by reason, concern, jealousy, issues from the past, etc? In other words, a kind of digging and then examining something isolated.

>>17475169
>Should I bring it up and talk about I how feel with
Not a reading, but yes.

Speaking of readings, I'll be around later tonight, for those who enjoy my reads. Don't reply to this post, just giving you some time to formulate your queries.
>>
>>17475306
>>17474978
May I have a romance reading? I've been talking to this girl online. While she has expressed interests in meeting up in real life, she couldn’t make up her mind about it. I know I should give her time, but has been a while that I've been trying to make it happen.

What should I do? Will she go out with me?
>>
>>17475539
It's like almost one in ausland where I am.
>>
>>17474354

Do you look like that IRL? Because if so you're sexy AF. [spoiler]and if not you're still sexy AF[/spoiler]
>>
>>17475553
>What should I do

Oh boy, this is not something I'm going to pull off or answer well in any way. You're asking the wrong person here for wooing some girl or two for yourself.
As for the actual reading part, I didn't seem to see anything too varied or special or anything of the sort. To put this short and blunt, this is going to be something that you'll need to figure out on your own, in your own way. It looked like there were several, many, different kinds of combinations used over and over until something just seemed to click. What raised an eyebrow was the fact that from the object, black swirls and smoke started flowing out and a massive demon-like dog comes out and starts roaring all over the place.

I drew some cards as well, and they seem to second what I saw. It'll take some time, messing about and having a bit of luck on your side to manage to pull it off. I would say just sit back and let things roll and muddle out in their own way, but once you see an opportunity, strike. It's a shame that I drew the Sorrow card for the second question; not exactly something that seems that it will work out, but who knows.

tl;dr - take some more time, but keep thinking (especially this part. You need to take a logical approach to this instead of something else that you may have been doing, nothing too related to feelings or anything of the sort) and strike whenever you get an opportunity. I don't see it working out or being a worthwhile endeavor in long term though. Excuse my vagueness, but I'm bad at putting this into words, especially relationship or wooing advice.
>>
Anyone familiar with Astrology here? I haz a question.
>>
>>17475581
go ahead anon
>>
>>17475594
There are plenty of books detailing how to build a natal chart, but once you have it, how do you use it to appraise the querent's _current_ situation?
>>
>>17475579
Thanks for the reading. It's true that I've tried quite a few things trying to get it to work and it's getting kind of discouraging.

Can you see what are her feelings for me? Is she at least interested?
>>
>>17475607
Keep trying, because I'm not going to lie, it took me a while until the thing clicked and showed what was underneath it. May take even longer time for you, and it's highly likely that you're just going to get discouraged from going any further before reaching that point. I'd say keep going, just for the sake of possible success and what not.

For the main meat of the ''feelings'', I drew Five of Cups, or Disappointment, as the primary card, and on left and right the Hermit and Seven of Cups, Debauch. How she seems like from the outside is Ten of Disks, Wealth, and in the inside there's Nine of Wands, Strength.

I think she is mostly reserved and rather unstable and perhaps even downright against any sort of feelings for you, even though it may seem like there's something showing from the outside. Even the Strength card is something that may be signalizing a feeling, but yet it's just... there's conflict. Strong conflict. I am instantly going to say straight up that I don't see anything good or even close to her having feelings. Too many cards that are against anything being there.
>>
File: 1450346865202.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450346865202.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>17475306
The matter? Things keep getting worse -sigh- with no signs of getting better at all.

>How about you?!
Well, I'm going to pull through.
I always do
One way or another

Take care of yourself, eh?
>>
File: 1394290001733.jpg (2MB, 3543x2960px) Image search: [Google]
1394290001733.jpg
2MB, 3543x2960px
>>17475651
Hey, I know it's me saying this of all the people, but I would suggest not giving up and just keep pushing through. Try to do something at least and focus on it without giving up or considering anything... foolish..., if that's the right word.

I say that, but come on, I knew better that I was lying to myself during a good amount of time [still do to an extent, but that's beside the current point] and that I really wouldn't be able to pull through on my own through the problems that were going on and still are. I just hope it's not the case for you. If you think so, well... just take a breather. A long, long breather.

-sigh-

You know what. I don't even know anymore myself, anon. Even if I do try to take care of myself, it just blows up in my face and does more damage than good. I don't think I'm even any help to other people at this point by being like that.

Enough about me and my own slew of problems. How about you take care of yourself instead, hm? You seem like you need to do it more than I do. I believe in you, anon!~
>>
>>17475601
it would be immensely beneficial to inundate yourself with lore of planets/gods, the meanings of the signs, and the "vibes" of the houses. you need to be able to connect your own mythos to these overarching psychological motifs as symbolized the planets.

this will come as a big help later on - you will be able to interpret things in a snap once you can connect the individual stories of the planets and signs to your own life

onto the more technical aspect - and here is an example http://www.astrotheme.com/transits_ephemerides_chart.php

let's use today's moon. in order to do a current reading for yourself, compare the nature of each planet and position in your natal chart to the energies of the planets and signs/houses in their current transits

say your moon is gemini/1st house in your natal chart. anything in the 1st house is important to your identity, so that's always a good place to start

you would look to the current position of the moon to ascertain where your immediate reflexes and unconscious inklings would lie. the moon is currently in the 2nd house, cancer - so in this moment, a bit part of your unconscious is concerned with home and material well being. this is exacerbated by the cancer moon, which seeks to nurture and be nurtured. as a gemini moon, you might find yourself talking, thinking, and informing yourself about things connected to wealth and physical comfort, perhaps food and cooking - cancer is a classic muncher

maybe that wasn't the best example because fast moving bodies like the moon may be easily disregarded. but looking to the moon's current position may be a good place to start noticing what signs mean to you personally, as the moon seems to affect everyone pretty powerfully

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/prev pretty basic as far as comparing current transits to your natal chart, just plug in your numbers

sorry if that was too wordy hope it helped. its like an equation i guess
>>
Anyone doing readings?
I will just leave my question and stuff...
When will life in general start working toward my "side"?
Thanks!
>>
>>17475704
1. Plot the natal chart
2. Remove all planets, just keep the houses
3. Plot the current position of the various bodies on the template
4. Interpret

Is that what you're saying?
>>
File: 4Rsd559.jpg (426KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4Rsd559.jpg
426KB, 900x1200px
Hola /div/~

I'm taking a break from work and doing some readings. Will be here for the next hour-ish; I'll try to squeeze in as many readings as I can within the time frame.

>name/alias
>gender
>query/concern
>a picture of your favorite dog breed

Please be as specific as possible when forming your query, unless you'd like a vague reading.

Starting in ~30 minutes after a hot shower.
>>
File: 53.jpg (69KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
69KB, 960x720px
>>17475753
>Eden
>F
>What am I meant to do in this world?

Thank you.
>>
File: le meme dog.png (502KB, 850x613px) Image search: [Google]
le meme dog.png
502KB, 850x613px
>>17475753
Edward
M
A love reading about my crush please.
>>
It isn't often I'm in such a state to post.
In a reverse of the other night, the fire is sleeping and the bird is here. Watching.

>>17475682
A park. Night and day. Two worlds superimposed on top of each other. The day bearing with it all the fruits of the "sun". The night bearing all the frights of the "dark". A tree to focus on, bearing blossoms. White. Innocent. The night flashed, and the tree was barren. A choice to be made. But it was not concerning the tree, no. An overlap of the day / night will not continue for long.The flashes of night seem scary and imposing, but yet is it not the light that chases away the darkness? These two realities superimposed on towards each other. They will settle comfortably.
In the middle of them was a flame. A large presence, but one that doesn't draw attention to itself. Such a fire would be... no. It's light. Liquid light. I reached in and touched it, and my hand beheld not the fire of heat but the warmth of light. This flame was dimensionally phased, so that it was there in the bright of the day, and the dark of the night. A presence that refuses to yield.

Sleep is a thing that both body and mind use to repair itself.

>>17475601
Know thyself. Use the chart to get a read on the personality. Use knowledge of personality to chart likely behavior. Most divination is as such. Be mindful of the rare case that will appear before you in due time.

>>17475553
>I know I should give her time, but...
Nothing more needs to be said. Time is an important consideration to a great many thing.
You would not wish to march on russia in the winter.
>>
>>17474413

Why did you include those 4 particular signs with what you said? I say this because each one of those signs are very coincidentally significant atm.
>>
File: Scottish terrier.jpg (280KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Scottish terrier.jpg
280KB, 1280x1024px
>>17475753

>Paulo
>Male
>It is possible to ask two questions?

1: A professional reading. I'm already a public servant but I'm curious if this path will be permanent in my life (stable career)

2: A spiritual reading. I'm a Bardon occultism student, will I have sucess in this path (i'm stuck because my college graduation, but I plan to train really hard on this path again after my graduation.
>I don't know if it helps, but my appearance is VERY similar to that dog (hairy, short, long face, big head, monobrow)

Already thanks, reader!
>>
>>17475762
Hexagram 51:1.3.6 -> 56
7 of Pentacles (Reversed), Ace of Pentacles (Reversed), Page of Swords (Reversed)

First, let's talk about the current you. You're too hasty and tend to set unreachable goals. This is caused by the restlessness in your inner self, resulting in you lacking foresight and planning. I may be off here, but you seem to be under the impression that luck is all it takes to succeed when it comes to life, so here's a gentle reminder that luck is when opportunity meets preparation; you need to be prepared for the opportunity in order to succeed.

You're a free bird that does not like to be bound; an adventurous traveler in the strangest of places (not physically, I assume). This isn't a really good thing considering the restlessness you are facing, so you have to remember that you have to ground yourself every once in awhile; even a bird needs to rest in a nest.

Moving on, am I right to say that you've had some sort of health problem, perhaps mentally? This seemed to have brought you to some realization; an epiphany of sorts that shocks. While you may feel that it's hard to trust people, it seems that your best course of action in regards to this is to talk it out with the few you can trust instead of keeping it all bottled up.

The advice here is to simply let go; let your mind and heart wander in the vastness of this world. Practically speaking, you need to set your sights none the further, but instead look right in front of you and become an observer. Observe, learn, and judge the situation dispassionately, then decide.

Now, to answer your query directly, I pulled another card: The Devil (Reversed). Given the rest of this reading, I'd say that you should focus on the present first and break free of your current restrictive mindset instead of worrying what is meant; break the chains and forge your own destiny, lass.
>>
>>17475806
O-oh, that's a bit random and nice of you. Funny thing you mention sleep, since it's something that I should be doing right now, being sick with a fever that seems to be getting progressively worse and all. Having mental exhaustion and dealing with some inner demons isn't helping on top of that.

That's a very interesting reading you gave though. Interesting and well-worded. Beautiful, even. I'm chuckling a bit to myself, perhaps in wonder whether I'm reading this in the angle that it should be read, or whether it's something else entirely. Even so, it's amusing. Thank you.

I'll try and get some sleep. It wouldn't hurt me, I suppose. Would be nice to fall asleep to the comfy feeling of a warm, fluffy blanket and a pillow and never wake up, but sadly that's not going to be the case until my body just decides to shut down. Ah well. Maybe someday.

Watching is all nice and fun, and I bid you good luck with it. That, and a good day as well.
>>
>>17475753
Juliette
F
I'm having really good times after work with a friend's friend, let's call him D.
I'm feeling very attracted to him and so far he seems to be receptive.
But I don't know, I feel like we couldn't/shouldn't be together even if I dreamt about it.
Should I stop hoping for this relationship ? I'm the timid yet cheerful kind girl I guess.
>>
>>17475045
Night. Darkness. No light. Only white. A tree. Barren, white, a hole in the branch. This tree is you. Spiders inside. Albino. White as well. Here because of your own actions. Your choice. You. They ate the tree from the inside. Your actions, or how you react, maybe how you are. Something is eating you from the inside. The spiders began to scatter from the tree. I... torched everything. Couldn't let that escape. The fire consumed all, and roared up to swallow the sin. It ate itself, and what was left retreated into a seed. Something to plant. Something new to grow. A new tree for you. A second chance. Be mindful of mistakes made. Decisions made. The seed, the growth, it is up to you. But perform not the actions of last time. A new tree perhaps, but there are universal truths.

>>17475028
Your meh is a sheath for a sword. Although the sword is protected, it can do no actions. No good, and little harm. And even so, if the meh is not put in place properly, the sword may even rust inside. Take yourself out of meh. Inspect yourself. Then rest.
Drunk who passes out on street sleeps less well than drunk who stumbles to bed.
Rest, tired soul.

>>17475007
>part of growing and changing and evolving is accepting yourself and admitting to what you want without hanging a million other things on it.
Words would be different, but said well.

>>17474898
Somewhat kindred soul, when a man finds not a place to rest, he makes one for himself. Take refuge when you can, and keep building yourself as a person so you may build that shelter. It will help other people as well. Your strength will be a salvation for others. But first you have to grow.

>>17474785
It would be wise to assume that those issues are not entirely gone, if problems arise in the presence. Enjoy the chase. Conquer. By doing so you prove you are able to. You prove self worth. Thus feeling bored is a second degree permutation of low self worth. Unable to be content with self. Unable to be content with another.
>>
>>17475823
Thank you.
>>
>>17475805
You / Her / Union Significator: 6 of Swords (Reversed) / 8 of Cups (Reversed) / The Empress (Reversed)
What She Likes About You / How to Exploit It: Ace of Cups (Reversed) / The Lovers
What She Doesn't Like About You / How to Overcome It: 10 of Pentacles / King of Wands (Reversed)
Projected Outcome: 10 of Swords (Reversed)

Lel, m8. Experiencing a heartbreak of sorts, aren't you? This left a bad taste in your mouth on romance, and you're trying hard to heal up, even using this current chick as an emotional clutch. I'm going to tell you right now she's already halfway out the door with perhaps just a tiny bit of interest left in you, but you wouldn't care, so let's digress into how we can skew this in your favor.

She prefers you more fluid as water than hard as rock. I don't (necessarily) mean that sexually, it just means that you should be more adaptable to changes than be stubborn in your head all the time. This chick seems to feed on attention, so you have to show her more affection. I'm not telling you to send her cheesy texts out of the blue, but rather just play it safe and show her you care. Small gestures, my friend.

With that in mind, you need to be careful of where you tread with this-- you don't want to be seen as a pushover, but at the same time you don't want to be seen as an beta autist. It's kind of a bitch, but you have to strike a balance between the two.

As far as the projected outcome goes, it seems that the hole in your heart will heal in the eventuality of this all, maybe not by her, but it will.
>>
>>17475753
E.F
Female
What's is my workmates problem with me?
Thank you
>>
>>17475845
>>17475806
The wrong trip... of course. Oh well. Only a short while I'm able to do this, and the time has passed for now.
>>
Heading off now~

>>17475820
Hexagram 15:1.6 -> 22
8 of Wands (Reversed), The Sun (Reversed), Death

If stability is what you seek, then you're going at this the wrong way, friend. You need to be modest and have grace, instead of acting rashly and being unaware of others' feelings. There's some indications here about sour relationships with your co-workers, so work on that and remain humble. Lots of politics involved here, m8; too much for my tastes. All you can do is be a sucker for others, but assert yourself at times when your gut tells you that you're right.

Your career isn't going to be as stable as you thought, mate, because with Death in the fray, you will be faced with a fork in the road; an end, or a new beginning, or both. I don't know, but there will be transformation beyond your comprehension which will give birth to something anew, of which the choice is yours. There's not much stability here, as far as the cards are concerned.

For your second query, I did a single pull: 10 of Wands. Success? Simple yes, but you should be wary of the stress. Focus on the current situations you are faced with; the occultism can come later when you are in a better position.

>>17475837
>>17475856
I'll try to get back to the both of you in the next few hours; I'm not sure if I can, but I'll try.
>>
>>17475915

>>17475820 here

Damn good reading, thanks, reader!
>>
>>17475753
Freya
F
DO I have a shot with guy 1 (I'm closer to him)? Guy 2(already said he wasn't interested)?
here is a link, my thing wont let me upload
http://petguide.com.vsassets.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/shih-tzu-21.jpg
>>
File: DSC03287 - Copy.jpg (289KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03287 - Copy.jpg
289KB, 960x540px
>>17475753
>Count
>M
>I want to know about what will happen with my friend that i call "K"
>>
File: image.gif (588KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
588KB, 600x525px
>>17475682
Hey bleep bloop.

Thank you for your words, seriously, you're awesome (:

I'm sort of tired to keep pushing forward, so I'm kinda just sitting and trying to gather any strength.

I'm pretty sure I won't overcome the problems that are going on right now. I'm living inside the grinder desu.

You're always a help to others, believe me.
Why don't you be like that little stalker witch? I feel like that reading was about you.

I know how it feels to be a stranger to yourself

Nah, no longer care about taking care of myself.

Good luck.
>>
>>17475809
I knew the air signs the most in this aspect, and Taurus was relevant at the time. If I had an intuitive reason, I'm not sure what it could be.
>>
Hello thread, how are we all? Hope you're all having lovely days.
>>
>>17476040
Horrible horrible horrible horrible!

My love abandoned me without explanation, and now I'm stuck trying to keep my distance so they can sort it out. And I'm forced to lift up every part of my personality to see if there's something wrong with it.
>>
>>17476040
Hope you are having a lovely day as well :)
>>
File: 1385353772688.jpg (57KB, 624x529px) Image search: [Google]
1385353772688.jpg
57KB, 624x529px
>>17474354
hey balm reader
thats a reptilian telling u wat to say
and he put my name and likeness in your OP image

I fuckin told u mate

stop changing the future for those people
palm readers always put the people on PRO-reptilian lives of unhappiness, control, and marriage to a reptilian servant
>>
File: 1446525643362.jpg (348KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1446525643362.jpg
348KB, 999x999px
>>17476063
it only takes a second to change someones life

escape while u can
>>
>>17476050
Oh no! That's horrid! It's not your fault man. Chin up, take this time to just relax and gain some clarity. The more you search for problems, the more you'll create them to be found. Just relax. What will be will be.
>>17476055
I am. Finally back at the gym, so props to that. I still owe you a talk don't I?
>>
>>17475845
1st one, Thank you for the reading.

Why is everything white, wtf? Yeah, I know I caused this, what can I say? Things got really bad and I lost control of everything

Why couldn't you let that scape? I have nowhere to grow right now. if I choose to grow here, the outcome will be the same, if not worse.
>>
>>17476075
You don't owe me anything. Talking is always fun though. Good job on the gym move!
>>
File: 1413730170791.jpg (3MB, 4362x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1413730170791.jpg
3MB, 4362x2880px
>>17475990
Just out of curiosity, I drew a card or two for you. What could you do to get out of the situation you are in right now. And really, I didn't say ''don't give up and believe in yourself'' [paraphrasing here] without a reason or two. Really though, cards and flimsy interpretations of mine aside, you...

Let me just pull out my rant book and start ranting off on various things. Not sure if I'll say anything good here...
I know how hard it is to push forward, because right now no matter what good things seem to happen, I just can't help but to stand still and in a way or two, go back. You can overcome the problems, but it's just the matter of stepping back, realizing that things are usually not as bad as you think, and look for some alternatives and ways to manage through whatever the hell situations that you're in right now. [no idea what to say any more on that one, since I don't know just where you're currently standing. I just pray hope it's not worse off than me.]

Am I now? How can someone who can't help themselves help others? Maybe I'm still able to do it, but it's just that, little by little. I leave it up to them to use the little that I give of myself to get themselves back together. And hah, that's one thing I don't see happening. The only thing I'm doing anymore is being not a bubbly, depressed mess that I'm trying to hide. Well, it's failing as you can see. I'm stalking no-one but my inner demons for the little comfort that they used to give.

Come on, anon. You're still moving forward, in one way or another. At least try to direct yourself a little bit towards something that seems more positive, a bit better. Day by day, and you should perhaps end up someplace better off than where you were. I still try to do that myself, and it does... help... I suppose. Still, can't help but to move back on occasion as well.

Ah well. I try and tried. Good luck to you as well. I'll still believe in ya.

-sigh-
>>
>>17476094
Haha yes it is, it's very fun. Hopefully the little terror is being nice to you today.
>>
>>17476123
Haha! you're funny. :P thankfully it is almost nap time.... I hope lol.
>>
>>17475306
>>17475845
Thank you.
>>
>>17476063
I don't read palms.

No, that's my name and likeness.

See:

>>17476243
>>
>>17476256
Thissss fool thinks s/he'sss unto ussss.
>>
>>17476256
Lol, I'm a mammal.

Enjoy your schizophrenia.
>>
>>17476095
(not the anon)

Let me pull out my rant book, too.

I don't know the situation you are in, but sometimes the best course of action is inaction; or as you said, take a step or two backwards and realize that things are not usually as bad as you think. Irregardless of the situation you are in, force yourself to do something instead of being cooped up all the time. Go take a shower, sleep, eat some spaghetti, whatever. Don't make excuses and just go and do it, because if you're going to let your circumstances/mindset dictate your behavior, you're obviously going to, inevitably, end up being miserable all the time.

It's definitely going to be hard from this point onward, but try to realize that with every bout of whatever-you-call-this you go through, you come out as a stronger person. A lesson without pain is meaningless, you see; in the same sense that motivation is fleeting, while discipline is unyielding, you learn more when and especially it hurts. (Maybe that's just me). From someone who went back and forth their own hell: keep going.

(cont.)
>>
>>17476095
>>17476281
(cont.)

> how can someone who can't help themselves help others?
Some people help themselves by helping others in the sense that they find joy or feel a sense of accomplishment in doing so. Maybe you're one of them, or maybe you're trying to find yourself in the lost ones that you so dearly help.

> I leave it up to them to use the little that I give of myself to get themselves back together.
> and hah, that's one thing I don't see happening
Thank you for doing that, and I'm pretty sure you've helped at least a dozen in picking themselves up, so don't be so pessimistic on that.

> still, can't help but to move back on occasion as well.
That happens, but the takeaway is how you pick yourself up. There's nothing wrong with taking some steps backwards, and in some situations, they help to offer another perspective so you know how to move forward better. It's not a bad thing in the long run, in my opinion.

> you're still moving forward, in one way or another
^

Come on, Io. Stay determined. I believe in you, and will always do. I wish I could do more, but I can't.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 374x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 374x393px
Doing readings for a quick 20-30min.
>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>tarot or Empath
>>
>>17475729
First, the hexagram for "The Cauldron":

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial cauldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos. Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law. Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao. You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.

CONSIDER:

Tip over the cauldron and get rid of its stagnant contents once and for all.
He marries a woman to give her children a home.
Blameless.

Then, the hexagram for "Awesome Power":

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English. Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are. This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you. Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.
>>
>>17476277
Thanks. I suppose I have my moments. :p
>>
>>17476296
>opens new thread after his massive ego and attention craving gets pointed out
>still uses pictures that resemble him and create conversation about how he looks and doesn't miss a chance to post his pictures

dude.. let it go, it's getting really embarrassing
>>
>>17476288
I'mnotstalkingyouI'msorryIjusthappenedtobearoundandI'mstillcurious

>Nickname
Hermes
>Description and features
Female, kinda short, black hair, pale skin, black eyes. Broad shoulders and lots of moles.
>Shape and color
Black spades
>Query
Energy/general reading, does that work as empath? :^)
>>
>>17476296
That you do man. I almost posted my photo by accident just then, luckily I realised and changed it haha
>>
>>17476305
Don't do that! Then someone else will post your other pics and you'll have to try to find a way to act like you're okay with it!
>>
>>17474354
Ok great masters give me a try.
Name : Stanislaw (stan)
Blue septagon
Features: stoic and nerdy.

Will there be some significant changes/developments in the near future?
>>
>>17476288
Freya
Short brown hair with highlights oblong face
Which guy do I have a better chance with? Guy 1 ( who I'm closer to, he is Asian had a dream about him last night) other guy not so close 2 ( guy 2)
Empath. Blue square.
>>
>>17476319
Didn't our guy bv btfo you yesterday?
>>
>>17476332
I don't see anything good. Maybe someone else will!
>>
what's going on in this thread?
>>
>>17476341
No? I talked to bv the other night and all was cool.

This board is just half dicking around and having fun anyway. Stop taking things so seriously. You'll die of stress.
>>
>>17476304
>I'mnotstalkingyouI'msorryIjusthappenedtobearoundandI'mstillcurious
Haha you're too cute. I doubt anyone would want to stalk me anyways.

Have I done a reading properly before for you darlin? I can see an energy and it's really familiar, but it's in this weird sort of mist/fog that's a swirling hue of orange and brown. I try to pierce it but end up on the other side, as if I just fell through it, despite it being quite vast. Does any of this make sense, I feel your energy is trapped in there...somewhere.
>>17476316
I'm just having a bit of fun darlin. I wouldn't mind if it was a guy or a girl or an ayyyylmao. The threads slow and we're all just here to have a good time anyway.
>>17476319
Yeeeaaaa. I don't want people finding out who I am.

>get a ban for off topic posting
Ouch...sorry mods
>>
>>17476344
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Estrangement":

Fire distances itself from its nemesis, the Lake:
No matter how large or diverse the group, the Superior Person remains uniquely himself.

Small accomplishments are possible.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are working at cross-purposes with another. The distance between you is very wide. The gap can be closed, however, with no compromise of your integrity. You are not adversaries in this case -- just two persons addressing individual needs. Ask yourself: are these needs mutually exclusive? Is there common ground here? Must there be one winner and one loser? Could you become partners in seeking a solution that would allow for two winners?
>>
>>17476075
Thanks for the advice. It just sucks when you've been through a lot, and you have no idea why. Your subconscious tries to fill in the blanks and brings all of this bad stuff into your life. Maybe he wasn't a good guy to start with.
>>
>>17476359

i have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>17476342
So you see bad things ? Its ok used to it.
>>
>>17476379
I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>17476385
Yeah, all bad hexagrams. Maybe you'll have better luck with another reader.
>>
>>17476353
Sort of makes sense, I'd actually like to press the matter. Have you ever got mist/fog in a reading before, and what did it stand to other querents, if I may ask?
>>
>>17476377
Anytime man. Look after yourself. You're a good person, don't let this mess with you and make you think otherwise.
>>17476397
Sure thing, press away!
I have. Sometimes it's self made, a sort of defence or shield, other times it's another entity wanting to protect and keep safe and hidden, or locked down and their own. It can mean many things, the fact that I can't pierce it does give a very "nuh-uh I know what you're doing, no you don't"
>>
>>17476411
Thanks. How about the colors, what would you make of them?
>>
>>17476422
Not sure, both orange and brown are very "hard to define very specific to each person" sort of colours. What's your take on al this, any insight you have?
>>
>>17476411
Too late! But I'll get over it. :)
>>
>>17476337
>>17476430
Hi empath plz do mine
>>
>>17476430
It's not the first time someone claims to have this kind of interference when attempting an energy reading - even in person. That's why it's interesting.

I wasn't doing it (not consciously at least) so not too sure on what my take on this would be. Say, would there be a way to tell if it's an external intervention?
>>
We're a short 10 posts away from the bump limit, and I'm about to start readings, so here's a new thread.

>>17476440
>>
>>17476443
You're such a sweet guy.
>>
>>17476441
I'm sure if in person, given time, I'd be able to break through, but I might not want to do so as it might be your shields.

Hmmmm not that I can think of no sorry darlin. If you wanted to try and breakthrough it my Skype is in the archives and you're more than welcome to add me
>>
>>17476463
Thank you. :^)
>>
>>17476095
I try to believe in myself, but you know, it's hard to keep faith sometimes.

I stepped back, waited, analyzed, tried to find new alternatives and had no success. I'm feeling trapped. I don't really know the situation you're in right now, but I hope you see better days soon.

>Am I now?
You have always been helpful and will always be. Well, I find it way easier to help others, I can see things from a different perspective. I'm not having to deal with the struggle that person is going through.
Have you tried fighting the depression?

>moving forward
1 step forward , 10 backwards

I believe in you as well, we shall see better days.
>>
>>17475973
Can I get a reading?
>>
New thread

>>17476440
>>
>>17476293
I like the fact that there is an hexagram called Awesome power
I really liked the cauldron situation analysis it kinda felt like poetry
Thanks
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.