[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 44

File: Chironymous.jpg (145KB, 558x663px) Image search: [Google]
Chironymous.jpg
145KB, 558x663px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17466136
>>
File: Multitasking.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Multitasking.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>17469617
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
File: nig.jpg (12KB, 237x214px) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
12KB, 237x214px
>>17469617
Man, you're such an obnoxious attention whore, worse than any girl. How often do you want to keep posting pictures of yourself? I mean for fucks sake, you even open the GENERAL DIVINATION pictures with pictures of your fuckface. And it's not even a neutral picture, no it has to be a "loool look at me! so derpy!! le posing larp pic xD"
>>
>>17469626
chill its just a prank bro
>>
>>17469626
I like to see his face though..
>>
File: lookatmeplsguys.jpg (81KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
lookatmeplsguys.jpg
81KB, 558x744px
>>17469631
If you go into the archive and filter for his name, you find more than 8 different pictures/selfies of him. That's more than you find from the average female camwhore. And he even opens the fucking divination thread with his face. How narcissistic can he possible be?
>>
>>17469640
yeah it makes me cringe too
>>
>>17469646
>>17469640
this is all he has.
>>
>>17469626
>>17469640
>>17469646

>samefag who doesn't contribute to the board complaining about posters who contribute

4chan never changes.
>>
>>17469655
>samefag
>postcounter changed

Are you new or something?
>>
>>17469626
>>17469646
Because it makes u mad! XD

Now contribute some queries, readingsm or OC, or kindly gtfo, buttmad friend.
>>
File: autism.jpg (17KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
17KB, 500x467px
>>17469668
>"Lol I'm just a desperate attentionwhore cause it make u le mad! XDD"

That pathetic attempt at damagecontrol. But I guess

>>17469653
was right.
>>
>>17469617
where are you in that op pic?
>>
>>17469670
Haha, best closesup

Dude, like >>17469631 said, it's just a prank, and I guess it worked, because you're taking it WAY too seriously and putting WAY too much energy into it. Go work on your own paltry image, 'cause you're sure doing a lot here to make yourself look ugly.
>>
>>17469637
Thanks, anon.

Would you like a reading? (Which afterall, is what this thread's here for, for those who missed the point.)
>>
>>17469680
It's not a prank to post several pictures of yourself on 4chan while namefagging. You are just a narcissistic attention whore, the male version of "im a girl btw" and it's embarrassing. But you are probably jerking off to the attention now and already selecting new pictures of your fuckface to post.

>"Look at me, I'm so quirky and handsome. Please notice me."

What other reader-namefag does that? Only you.
>>
>>17469676
I'm the thatched roof.
>>
>>17469622

Nick
Male
Leo
Like a tall Greek, or maybe some kind of Italian, or a Jew or something.
Murrica

What will it take for C to go along with it? What does she think of me?
>>
>>17469690
>handsome
*blushes*

Thank you, anon
>>
>>17469694
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Critical Mass":

The Flood rises above the tallest Tree:
Amidst a rising tide of human folly, the Superior Person retires to higher ground, renouncing his world without looking back.

Any direction is better than where you now stand.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Several high-priority concerns demand immediate attention. All are crucial. None will be denied. Yet some demand the denial of others. Like two atoms seeking to occupy the same space, these irresistible forces and immovable objects threaten to ignite a cataclysm that could irreversibly alter your world. This is no time for fatal heroics. You are at Ground Point Zero. Remove yourself from this situation without delay. Find sanctuary. Later you may deal with these concerns on your own terms, from a position of strength.
>>
>>17469692
no like what location
mexico?
>>
there are way too fucking many of these threads constantly. these threads, summoning threads, and roleplaying aka "im a vampire ama" threads need to just get 404'ed by mods and have a small ban with them. though the board is dead anyways because of these fucks. ive only been here since 08 or 09, but i only caught the tail end of this boards prime
>>
>>17469686
I don't really have anything on my mind today worth querying.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the thread :)
>>
>>17469697

Removing self at once. Thanks.
>>
>>17469690
i wonder what b.v. senpai looks like
-blushes-
>>
>>17469703
Haha, yeah, I'm entertained. Dude doesn't even realize I only posted one pic and then someone else started posting the rest, so I just rolled with it and kept reposting them for shits and giggles. What a thing to go to ragetown over.
>>
>>17469704
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17469670
I think you're looking into this too much, anon
>>
>>17469701
That was taken in Upstate New York, haha
>>
>>17469622
Dante
Male
Capricorn
Mix between a mix between a scottish viking, a druid, and a hipster (lel)
Cold South America
Will everything work out well with E? Am I going to succeed on that which I want to accomplish?
>>
File: b51.jpg (37KB, 274x500px) Image search: [Google]
b51.jpg
37KB, 274x500px
does anyone know of good online (or even published) tarot resources that talk not just about the meaning & imagery of each card, but -why- that card has that meaning and how the imagery represents each meaning? (either looking at several decks or focusing on the waite-coleman-smith deck.) something that goes through the story of the fool's journey and of the stories of the suits would be great too. it feels like a lot of books and sites share only the supposed meanings of the cards without explaining those meanings at all, which will never lead to the deeper understanding we should be seeking when learning the tarot. tarotpedia is a great resource but it mostly focuses on imagery as it relates to the cards' historical existence, rather that as it relates to the cards' meanings, so i can't use it to learn everything i want to know.
>>
>>17469708
is he kawaii ugu~?
I like his personality, I wonder if he is qt. anyone know?
>>
>>17469631
>chill its just a prank bro
>just a prank bro
>just a prank bro
>just a prank bro
>just a prank bro
>just a prank bro
>>
>>17469722
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Difficulty at the Beginning":

Thunder from the Deep:
The Superior Person carefully weaves order out of confusion.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
Carefully consider the first move.
Seek help.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

New ventures always pack along their inherent chaos. Though this is an annoyance at best, and can even imperil or downright doom an endeavor, it is also the friction needed to polish your project to jewel brilliance. Learn from these early obstacles.
>>
What if I were to come out at work?
>>
Chiro is a 10/10.

Would have babies with.

Post even moar selfies plz.
>>
>>17469730
yeah i'm not sure this guy knows what a "prank" is
annoying people with your attention-seeking behavior isn't a "prank" even if you enjoy the fact that people are annoyed by it
>>
>>17469743
First, the hexagram for "Recharging Power":

Heaven's motherlode waits within the Mountain:
The Superior Person mines deep into history's wealth of wisdom and deeds, charging his character with timeless strength.

Persevere.
Drawing sustenance from these sources creates good fortune.
Then you may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There are important precedents in this situation. Others have trodden this Path before you, overcoming the same obstacles facing you now, and making crucial decisions at the same crossroads. Study their journals, watch for their trail markings. Gain inspiration and wisdom from the heroes and learn from the mistakes of those who chose a sidepath. All were Seekers, explorers whose daring mapped a course you can follow. The words and deeds of the finest can imbue you with the courage necessary to face what lies before you.

CONSIDER:

A good stallion with speed.
Discipline daily, study your goal, and advance is assured.

Then, the hexagram for "Expansion":

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

Progress in every endeavor.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization. A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.
>>
>>17469617
Do not make the mistake of thinking /div/ has a face. It has never and should never.
Learn from those who came before you. Take a break and remove the ego.
>>
>>17469751
are you jealous of his looks
>>
>>17469755
are you doing readings
>>
ITT: The two faggots same-fagging up previous thread with how in the closet they must be are now fucking trolling over a stupid selfie.

Go to bed kids, you've got no life to look forward to in the morning.
>>
>>17469751
I'd've personally used the word "gag", but I wasn't the one rushing to the defense of this here guy giving out free readings, advice, positivity, and encouragement to anybody who asks.

Also, this:
>>17469712

Get your shit straight.
>>
>>17469755
Hey thoth, there you are, sent you an e-mail never heard back from you.
>>
File: Brentaur.jpg (17KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Brentaur.jpg
17KB, 360x480px
>>17469748
Thanks, anon!

By request, happy pic attached.

I hope it doesn't make anyone mad!
>>
File: 1457910712996.png (346KB, 477x402px) Image search: [Google]
1457910712996.png
346KB, 477x402px
>>17469755
>says Thoth

You're qt btw
>>
>>17469756
no? his face looks pretty boring, and his facial expressions and attention whoring make him out to be an embarrassing person in general. my face isn't perfect but it's pretty all right, and i do nice things with my hair and attire to make things interesting. i have no insecurities about my looks, at least not ones that would cause me to lash out unnecessarily.
>>
>>17469770
can i see your face
>>
>>17469755
The attention he gets from this thread is everything he has in life.
>>
>>17469770
Hahaha, you have SO MANY impassioned, opinionated thoughts about this. STILL! My sides!

>>17469769
My sides some more! Thanks, anon
>>
>>17469777
He's a nice guy though. He does readings for everyone and is on here 24/7 like a robot.
>>
>>17469784
You doing I ching readings?
>>
>>17469777
>>17469786
Need something to do while my mom's in the hospital with leukemia. If I can't help her, then maybe I can help some of you.
>>
>>17469786
Yeah, because he has nothing else to do and it feeds him with attention. He tries to make these threads about himself, if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>17469759
Depends on your query.

>>17469766
I apologize, sevis. Work life caught up with me and has distracted me from replying to you. I will get to that soon, I promise. I'm just waiting for a time when I can speak with a clear mind, so you don't catch any bad energy from it. Hope you understand.

>>17469769
>implying that's me
>>17469786
That's a problem, though. He has real life issues to face-- and he distracts himself by making himself feel important in /div/. It's not healthy to be here 24/7. Ask Io, BV, or myself; hell, or any other reader. Divining takes energy, and doing too much of it while stroking one's ego causes problems.
>>
>>17469789
I'm trying to, if the thread isn't too busy being derailed by a hostile, whiny asshat.

What can I do for you, anon? :)
>>
>>17469794
sure, no problem just wanted to make sure it went through, you talk when you're ready.
>>
>>17469794
Who is it then?
>>
>>17469799
>thinking only one person dislikes your attention whoring
>>
>>17469794
Can you tell me if my spell worked?
>>
>>17469791
I'm just trying to get myself involved in the flow/circulation of positivity so that we can all benefit.

You serve to only be disruptive to the flow.
>>
>>17469799
I was just hoping if you could give a reading on how this year will go for me.
It's my birthday tomarrow. :D
>>
>>17469794
>io
vague as fuck readings

>divining takes energy
he uses a website, he doesn't run out of energy.
>>
>>17469809
I love you too, anon! XD
>>
>>17469772
the entire reason i have a problem with him is because he's posting his face in a thread where it's inappropriate. i would be a hypocrite to do the same.

>>17469784
i'm... not exactly "impassioned" about this, and i'm not sure where you're getting that impression, unless you're just participating in the popular 4chan charade of "caring about things is the worst thing one can ever do, therefore my opponent cares so, so much about this subject while i'm merely amused by it." i've made literally two posts about this, neither of which were very strongly worded. i'm just embarrassed by this transparent attempt to pretend desperate attention seeking is some sort of humorless "joke."
>>
>>17469820
are you a reader
>>
>>17469820
You sure have posted a LOT about this to claim dispassion.

I'm doing free readings. You don't like the price and good-natured spirit? Gtfo, crybaby. Full refund, kek.
>>
File: oh well.gif (2MB, 320x174px) Image search: [Google]
oh well.gif
2MB, 320x174px
>>17469810
Ansuz. Imagine magick like shooting an arrow-- the will you fire off the magick with is the bow; the intent of the magick itself is the arrow. Your arrow has reached the peak of its arch; and will soon return to the material plane to enact its effect. It has not worked -yet-, but is in the process of working.

>>17469807
Some meme image, yo. I'm not the guy in this reaction image either.

>>17469816
Io has some great insight if you understand what her words and visions mean. Basic knowledge of symbolism and history will lead you to great results with her readings.

>>17469799
I'm legitimately trying to warn you of the dangers of hubris and ego. Both of which you have a lot.
The roof will fall in, and soon. You can prevent that by taking care of what you need to-- that is, your Self and your personal affairs. You do no service here that one cannot do for themselves.

Anons of /div/, anyone can go grab a reading for themselves, in the same format and without a queue, that Chironymous performs at this website.

http://ichingonline.net/index.php
And with that, I'll fade back into obscurity for a time. Chiron, try to think on my advice and warning. I'm begging you.
>>
>>17469814
Happy Birthday!

First, the hexagram for "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium.
Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty. You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you. Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions. Modesty and moderation are the keys.

CONSIDER:

Modest yet firm resistance against an oppressor will end the aggression and win concessions.

Next, the hexagram for "Obstacle":

Ominous roiling in the Crater Lake atop the Volcano:
When meeting an impasse, the Superior Person turns his gaze within, and views the obstacle from a new perspective.

Offer your opponent nothing to resist.
Let a sage guide you in this.
Good fortune lies along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Obstacle lies in obstinance. An insistence on only one way of proceeding has brought things to an impasse. You may either continue banging your head with irresistible force against this immovable object, or you might step back and survey this situation from a fresh perspective. Which is immobile here -- the obstruction or your attitude?
>>
>>17469622
I consider this to be somewhat positive. At least, it makes me feel nice about life: Sometimes it's nice to stop and appreciate the people in your life that you know nothing about and know nothing about you. The independent collaboration of life really is something to love.
Ellie
Female
Sagittarius
Tall, a bit lanky, laid back, quiet, speculative, imaginative, and generally considerate of what's around me.
Texas
Will I find the degree of success and fulfillment that I hope to find in the personal projects I'm currently working on after their completion? Or will it be less? More?
Thanks so much in advance. I appreciate it.
>>
>>17469834
fucking based thoth
>>
>>17469834
If the Onymous ignores Thoth of all people then he's really not going places... :/ Please listen.
Besides what thoth said, the i-ching is very very picky, and will bite back for you using it for such base means...
>>
>>17469840
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17469834
Dude, I posted one pic in an earlier thread. Someone else started posting the rest, so rather than freak out, I just rolled with it and kept it up as a gag.

I only started doing prolific amounts of readings in the threads because there were prolific unanswered questions at a time when I totally related with my own unanswered questions. I've got time on my hands, and this is the first time I've felt like I can do something nice for other people.

I'd be more concerned about the poisonous environment some perpetuate here.

By all means, get your own readings using:
http://www.facade.com/
http://www.ichingonline.net/
or a host of others.

I'm here to do them regardless for those who ask, and I'm here to offer interpretations and advice on top of that.

Cheers to all anons!
>>
>>17469852
I have no qualms with Thoth or what he has to say. Everyone should just get their facts straight before disgorging their opinion heaps:

>>17469864
>>
>>17469834
You shouldn't be mean either. Sometimes the ego is a minor part of what someone does. If you allow all-but-the-ego to meet the ego, you can allow self-esteem to break the supposed "chains" that are there.
>>
File: 1457725106982.jpg (253KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
1457725106982.jpg
253KB, 600x751px
Now I think Chironymous is an OK guy, but I have to agree with Thoth on this one. You shouldn't be posting pictures of yourself--especially not for the OP.

Please just refrain from doing so. I could be posting pictures of myself left and right, but I choose not to. Let's keep this at least sort of anonymous.
>>
File: death.jpg (14KB, 150x234px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
14KB, 150x234px
>>17469864
>ignoring the advice of one of the top three

Fuck, now we need Yaldabaoth or BV in here to try talking sense to you.

I know you're new, so let me spell it out:
Thoth was the best tarot reader in this thread
Yaldabaoth was the best scryer in this thread
And BV was the best rune reader in this thread.

They all freely practice magick with great success, and you're taking the opinion of one and throwing it away so you can post pictures of yourself and get compliments.
>>
>>17469862
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17469879
can i see pics of your ex
>>
>>17469875
Although what you say is understandable at /an angle/, the overall message is lost in a flow of reasoning. By limiting freedom in the thread, you disallow the divine to enter. People think meditation and "quietness" allow the divine to enter, but it is the freedom that comes with unification (of self) that allows connection with the divine. Infact, allowing freedom to your surroundings, as well as yourself, will give you full access to the divine, without any discipline whatsoever.

Discipline is poison. Meet me halfway.
>>
>>17469877
Please stop being mean. Death is not necessary here.
>>
>>17469875
Look, I didn't mean anything by it... I've taken the initiative to start a bazillion /div/ general threads when the other had reached the bump limit, and I used random images for all but two threads. If it was such a no-no, this was all I needed to hear. People are reading just way more intention into this than there is, and it's definitely not worth the issue anyone's making of it.
>>
>>17469885
Forgot your trip, Chir.
Why not just stop doing it so people stop getting pissed off? You'll always have trolls, but you're bothering people who have contributed to the thread for far longer than you have, and in more meaningful ways.Just take the high road and stop doing what's bothering others.
>>
>>17469892
not that guy but death isn't a bad card lol
>>
>>17469877
If that was indeed what was happening here, which it isn't. But people are welcome to their miscontrued interpretations. And I do respect Thoth's advice and take it to heart.
>>
>>17469897
Not Chir.

>>17469894
You are completely correct. People definitely misunderstand what's going on, and most importantly, you.

Seriously. All of you blasting off your mouths are doing just as "bad". You must be sensitive to someone to help them. Scolding caused the murderers of the world.

>>17469899
There is no need for a transformation. We need to focus on what is there, and appeasing it. We are so naive when it comes to emotion /despite/ being aware of spiritual and "divine" understanding.
>>
>>17469884
No, that would be a violation of trust.
>>
>>17469907
nigga you are willing to do blood magic to get her back (unwillingly) but you dont want to post her pics??
>>
>>17469897
>>17469894
>>
ironic to be posting about inflated egos from under a tripcode
>>
File: 1454595620382.jpg (101KB, 720x454px) Image search: [Google]
1454595620382.jpg
101KB, 720x454px
>>17469877
>>17469875
>>17469834
I know I'm not necessarily one of the more respected readers (some of the readers know me), but I'm going to have to agree with the face pics, if for no other reason than it is disruptive.

I have already spoken to Onymous about his personal stake in all this, and attempted to make him see the point that Thoth and others are trying to make here.

Ultimately, everyone learns their lessons in their own ways.
>>
>>17469831
yes, though i've just been lurking today

>>17469832
are you sure you know what "a lot" means? it sure as hell doesn't mean "three posts, only one of which goes beyond two lines long." you're just further embarrassing yourself with your false "I don't care about this at all, but YOU sure do!" bullshit. you're probably embarrassed by your actions, not realizing at first that your attention whoring would be met with reasonable hostility, but instead of admitting you're in the wrong and changing your ways, you insist on digging your heels into the mud and insulting those who criticize you. it's not a pretty look, and it's considerably worse than general attention whoring (a behavior that isn't even necessarily bad as long as it's done considerately in venues that welcome it).

the truth is, i really didn't care much about your attention whoring. i just felt mild secondhand embarrassment about it that i chose to express aloud. but before you turn to your tired "i laugh at your passion" shtick again in response to the length of this post, i will state up front that i do indeed care when people refuse to listen to criticism and instead let themselves stagnate while avoiding personal growth, and i care when people falsely inflate the amount their opponents care about a thing because they've erroneously decided that genuinely caring about things is a negative trait. it's depressing to see this happen, and i will criticize it when i come across it in hopes that others will learn to accept change once again. because sure, in this context all you did was attention whore in a place where it's inappropriate, not that big of a deal, but refusal to accept criticism is often an all-encompassing problem rather than one that only pops up in isolated cases.
>>
File: 1410045535778.png (45KB, 300x138px) Image search: [Google]
1410045535778.png
45KB, 300x138px
>>17469894
>>17469885

In my mind, it's a matter /div/'s image, and I think many would agree that it should be kept independent of personal pictures. That's all. Else there's that possible slippery slope where the thread degenerates poorly into some gay /soc/-/div/ mash up, and I think that makes the whole thing look bad.
>>
>>17469914
This

Fuck all of you
>>
Honestly the online generated readings bother me more than the pics.
>>
>>17469922
A LOT means STILL.

tl;dr
>>
>>17469922
Dude, stop being a dick. How hard is it to just ask someone to stop doing something.
>>
>>17469918
>>17469923

>>17469894
>>
>>17469923
There's nothing wrong with homosexuality. I think you mean sexual.

There's nothing wrong with /div/'s imagine, because you shouldn't care that people say shit about that. It's all empty.
>>
>>17469841
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Conflict":

The high Heavens over a yawning Deep chasm:
An expansive void where nothing can dwell. Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Good fortune if your conflict results in compromise.
Misfortune if your conflict escalates to confrontation.
Seek advice.
Postpone your crossing to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Conflict is a necessary part of life. Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music. The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system. Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's. Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other. Can you work together to remove the blockage?
>>
>>17469931
>Honestly the online generated readings bother me more than the pics.
This. There's no skill involved. He literally just posts whatever the website says and then gives generic advice anyone could. Not to mention many of his readings are plain inaccurate; or at least in my case.

At least with Poliwag, sevis, and Thoth as well as other readers, we get personal skill and energy put into it. Not a machine with some guy wanting attention.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 506x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 506x370px
Guys guys, can we chill a bit? This negativity isn't what div (or at least my short time in it) is about. Let's do some readings, have some laughs and enjoy each other's company. Honestly, I get both sides, and agree with points on each. But for now let's just let it ride out, and if things get too bad we can always rebuild from scratch.

Speaking of readings, I'm back around to do some. Sorry about last thread, literally fell aslee with my face on my tarot deck. In related news, my fool now has a slight drool spot mark.

>name/alias
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>tarot or funky whatever it is other reading
>>
Hey, guys, look. Regardless how posting whatever image as the thread image is good or bad or whatever you want to think of it as, this destructive conversation going on right now is worse. Chir gets the point, everyone gets the point. People are just repeating negative things that have already been said, established, and considered for what they are.
Seeing all of this negativity in /div/ is extremely disappointing. So let's all stop facilitating its creation.
>>
>>17469960
Leah
Short, stocky, brown hair
brown toad
Has my spell worked?
Funky other reading.
>>
>>17469954
Yes and why do you need so much deets for an online generated reading...
>>
>>17469954
I said right from the beginning that I was using online instead of a book and coins.

The randomness of the timing as I concentrate on the query details and press the button is no different than as when I flip the coins.

The online resource also has the best English versions of the texts available, plus it's easier to paste than from a book. ;)

I also do not require that you appreciate my interpretations, explanations, advice, or answers to follow up questions.
>>
>>17469960
This.

Hi Emapth! :)

>>17469961
And this.
>>
>>17469960
Eve
5'0, blonde hair, crooked smile, awkward
blue cylinder
Can you tell me about my love life? Other reading please.
>>
>>17469933
how am i being a dick? i'm somewhat angry at this point, sure, but that's because "u mad" arguments are cheap, disingenuous tactics that inevitably lower the quality of discussion.
>>
>>17469978
You're too emotionally invested, which is the exact misconception that's being made about me. I'm just posting in the readings thread... where I give readings... not giving a fuck and having fun. Anyone else who doesn't see that and is getting bent out of shape about it should tap their brakes and examine their own motives.
>>
>>17469966
Nice repeating digits darlin

Okay, I know VERY little about spells, so apologies if this is off. There's a good deal of energy hanging around yours, that can't decide if it's good bad or indifferent. Like its this weird cloud/jelly that's shifting through the spectrum of colours. However, it is "tied" to you, and then has some weird wispy like trail (Y'know that to-quest line from Fable? That sort of half there every now and then line? Yea that) that snakes its way off towards an energy a bit out from you, not close enough to be a significant person, but maybe good friend? It then hovers there, not interacting with them but just out from their energy.

Hope that helps, I wouldn't know where to begin to make heads or tails of this.
>>17469973
Hey CHIR, sorry you're getting roasted man. That must suck. Love and good vibes be with you
>>
>>17469960
Oscar
Latino, messy dark hair, glasses, introvert
Black lower case lambda
Love reading
Tarot
>>
>>17469997
Haha, it's okay, thanks! Kids on the playground can be mean when you try to play in your own way. Norms are upset, jimmies are rustled, and everybody has the opportunity to learn something!
>>
>>17469960
Can you do a third-party energy reading for a friend of mine? The line of Contagion should be solid (albeit charred on my end at the base), so maybe you can do it with my details?
>>
File: Dr. Orpheus.jpg (137KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Orpheus.jpg
137KB, 500x376px
>>17469617
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17469995
i'm not "too" emotionally invested, though. it's not a bad thing to get angry about the two things i was actually angry about: refusal to change (which it seems you aren't doing, with your message that "If it was such a no-no, this was all I needed to hear" - i hope you stick to this), and assuming that the person who cares more about a thing is the one in the wrong, or at least is wrong to care.
>>
>>17469997
>>17469966
so its just sitting around, not doing anything?
>>
File: knight.jpg (842KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
842KB, 986x1000px
>>17469960
Knight
Long hair, broad shoulders, glasses, resting "haven't slept in a long time" face, introverted and hard to get to know.
Green Square
Is the current relationship I have hopes for, one that I should be pursuing? What is the likely outcome if I continue to work towards a romantic relationship with the other person?
Funky other reading sounds pretty fun actually. Thanks m80, appreciate it.
>>
>>17470021
>kids on the playground can be mean when you try to play your own way
I know this feel man...it's why I retreated to my dungeon to become a level 14 paladin of Kindness ;_; oh Sir Ignis Cor, you will be missed o7
>>17470022
Ehhhhhhhh wanna know a kinda secret anon? When I see someone's energy, the reason I ask for a description is because a person's energy reflects what is and what is seen. I can easily lock onto querants who give lots of details because I'm searching for an energy that resonates with that perceived view of themself. It's weird, the way you describe someone would be off to how they'd describe themself, so my search and subsequent reading would be off. Does that make sense?
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37KB, 324x500px
Hey /div/. I will try to do readings between sets tonight. Queries must not be related at all to anything social (that includes love). Queries should be about careers, hobbies, or anything involving some sort of self improvement.

>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>Your favorite Iron Maiden song

Not a fan of Iron Maiden? Tough luck, pal.
>>
>>17469978
You are being inconsiderate.
>>
>>17470029
>angry about another's refusal to change
>doesn't change himself and continues posting the same shit (hypocrite)
>is entitled to change other people!

Omg shut up already, we get it.
>>
>>17470048
I'll try you again

Can you tell me about what my next musical project should be? I'm considering a few different things. Or maybe something not musical this time?

For funzies, you can call me Composerfag, a Sagittarius male whose favorite Iron Maiden song is Hallowed Be Thy Name.
>>
>>17470048
Male
Gemini
Run to the hills
>>
>>17470046
I suspected something like that, which is why I thought it appropriate to offer my details to connect through me. That makes perfect sense, and I appreciate the honesty. Have good one.
>>
File: Fallout-wallpaper-9260494.jpg (182KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-wallpaper-9260494.jpg
182KB, 960x800px
I am having a hard time understanding everything going on. You have a guy, reader, giving a lot of readings and help to others throughout the day. Yes, too much can be a bad thing, but he is still trying. But after all this he is being blasted repeatedly for the same few things in thread. Why not pm him in the IRC and just talk to him? He's still human, still trying to deal with life just like the rest of us. Doesn't he deserve a private conversation where you can talk one on one? Come on div.
>>
>>17469960
good to see you. you did a reading for me this weekend and i just wanted to tell you that things are looking up. your good vibes were helpful and i appreciated your kindness

one thing that disturbs me is the thinly veiled threats that something esoterically harmful may or may not befall a reader expressing too much of their identity. please guys this is a thread on 4chan, we are all suspect for being here
>>
>>17470048
Male
Taurus
The Trooper. That bassline gets me every time. so good~ Honourable runner up to Aces High though
A bit of insight into the possibility of getting that job I interviewed for last week would be great.
>>
>>17469977
More repeating digits!
>5'0"
That's tucking adorable. I'm a full foot and quarter taller than you. Cute.
Okay, two things really jumped out at me. Right now, there's an energy circling yours a bit out, trying to find a way in closer. It's very bright and almost blindingly so, which is kind of concerning because of it I couldn't even see what it's composition was like.

The second was an energy on your path, a fair while down, looking to you waving. It was wait for you to catch up before it continued down your path, which to me feels like a person waiting for you to recognise them and become one on your path.

Hope that helps, love and good vibes with you darling
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 700x490px
>>17470083
dropped pic
>>
>>17470075
Whoopsie, forgot query
Give some advice to get my career on track to a good place.
Endgame plan is entrepreneur shit
>>
>>17470067
Yeah, I remember you. I'll read your shit up. First, I need to figure out how to read for you. Unfortunately I don't have cards for specific musical projects, so I already have a feeling if I try to read that specifically it won't work well. Maybe you can make a list of potential ideas (if you prefer just give A, B, C) and I can read into each?
>>
>>17470094
That makes perfect sense

I'll code them as follows:
>MM
>C3
>FM
>RB
>>
>>17470036
Was that aimed at me? If so I'm not sure I understand the question sorry.
>>17470076
I understand, and in the past I have tried to take up those queries, only to get all sorts of interference and even completely wrong readings. I can do it, but I'd put little stock in what I see.
Honesty is always best.
Love and good vibes be with you friend.
>>17470078
As always Discord with the motherly advice. what would we do without you darling?
>>17470083
oh I did? That's wonderful news anon, I'm really happy that's the case. I will continue to send good vibes and kindness your way. Thankyou for the follow up, they really make my day

Haha I'm tempted just to post my photo to take the brunt of the negativity onto my shoulders from CHIR, but I guarantee that'll end badly haha
>>17470087
I thought it was you...weird.
>>
>>17470115
You're sweet, empath. Still looking forward to talking and learning more but super exhausted and headed to bed... weeee lol :D
>>
>>17470078
shouldn't you be concord than discord? :)
>>
>>17470131
I wake up and you leave. Such is life of the down under man.

Sweet dreams, love and good vibes to you Discord
>>
>>17470115
Send picture privately! You can trust me :)
>>
>>17470133
Took me a second lol.
>>
>>17470075
Well, do keep in mind it's hard to give you specific paths for you to take. There's only so many cards in a deck with so many possible interpretations. Anyways,

Situation: Six of Swords
Conflict: Nine of Pentacles
Advice: Seven of Wands
Outcome: Page of Pentacles

Well, now is a good time to figure out where to go. However, it is also a very important time as it is a time that will test you and your ability to think critically. Right now, you're busy with something that is only serving to slow you down. I'm not sure what that is, but you should indeed keep an eye out for new opportunities even if it seems you might be putting yourself out on weak footing. After all, I think a new business option is heading your way. Perhaps consider an internship? The Page of Pentacles often points to a student of sorts, so perhaps an apprenticeship or an internship in something completely new would do you well in giving you experience you'll need to go your own way.

Also I love playing the riff after the solo.
>>
>>17470137
Empath, could you just give me any advice you think would work at improving my life and feeling good? I feel so tired, yet all I do is rest.
F
Virgo
Canada
>>
>>17470137
:/ ... now I'm singing that down under song lol
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 700x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 700x494px
>>17470115
you thought right! ummm i don't know anything about Australia except that nobody likes bogans. =[ that's all. i just thought you should know that.

yes being able to talk about things if even abstractly was encouraging and you were a great help just being there, i hope you have a swell rest of the week and i will send you good vibes back :D thank you

aww chiron is gonna be ok, he's a good one
>>
>>17470137
And thank you btw. Sending good vibes to you too!
>>
>>17470157
I don't know what could this thing slowing me down could be, maybe if its more like an attitude or something it could make sense.
I'm indeed aiming to get into an internship for summer, but the thing has not been published so I'm waiting for it .
>>
>>17470139
...I was considering it until you said you can trust me. That's what an untrustworthy person would say isn't it?
>>17470018
>you
Page of Swords reversed
>how to find
Strength
>what they can offer you
Queen of Cups

There's a feeling of paralysis from your situation, unsure of where to go and what to do. It's time to relax and take stock in your strength; you undervalue your abilities, and to get what you want you need to step up so to speak. When this happens, you'll find someone who speaks clearly to your heart and soul, and who will bring a good deal of satisfaction to you, but the longevity of this may or may not last >>17470021
>>17470160
I COME FROM A LAND DOWNUNDER! WHERE WOMAN GLOW AND MEN CHUNDER!
>>17470163
My family is pretty bogan, and I've always been a bit of a black sheep among them, what with uni and education. Still love the fuck out of them, especially my father.

That's good, I doubt I did anything you didn't already have the strength to do. You're a strong person anon, don't forget that!

I'm sure he will, he's got a heart of gold and face that could melt stone haha
>>
>>17470105

Well, it would take forever and a day to type out all the cards I picked because I picked four cards per each option.

Option 1 will take a lot out of you, and you will initially encounter a setback. However, if you stick with it and keep it up, you'll experience some sort of mental epiphany.

Option 2 will probably be the worst path to take. It might seem like a solid investment now, but it will lead you down the right path. It will demand more than you could want, and it will give you little in return.

Option 3 is interesting in that it seems like something that will lead to something that will do you great in being recognized by your family, and it would be something you would enjoy sharing in social gatherings. However, I think you would have to learn something new or make a tough decision to get there.

Finally, option 4 popped up three Kings. Honestly, this option seems the best option for you. The real draw back is it won't give you the financial stability you might like, but if you work hard at, it will allow you to express yourself better than the other options.

>>17470085
You will be my final read. I love that riff that plays right after the lyric "got to get airborne before it's too late!"
>>
>>17470186
Ahahaha. I will now fall asleep to that song in my head and The Great Outdoors on the TV lol.
>>
>>17470186
[email protected]
>>
>>17470037
There's this weird sort of connection your energies share. It reminds me of a bungee cord, you float apart and then Spring together only to go back again. There's this back and forth of close far close far repeating. The connection never wavers with the distance, so I have no idea how to interpret this. I'd say stay your course but maybe try to bring some stability to both your lives, try and make yourself a constant in their life so that this connection can bloom.
>>
>>17470182
Well the card that made me think that is the 9 of Discs in a conflict position. If you look at the card, it's a lady in a garden or some shit just hanging around enjoying nature. What I take this as symbolizing you being all lackadaisical and spending too much time smelling the flowers and not enough time challenging yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x321px
>>17470186
aww that's the kind of content i like. your dad sounds awesome. my dude's family is pretty redneck, which is maybe similar i think to bogan, but they have been a family to me too. good people

you are strong too! ferocious ram! and yes that's very true about chiro, stones will melt

i have to go to bed before everything stops making sense. goodnight kind human, ill see you around
>>
>>17470159
Advice without a read? Sure. A rolling stone gathers no moss comes to mind. The reason it keeps rolling is because it is already in motion. Resting is all well and good, but to continue to rest builds moss, moss clings to the stone and makes it harder to move which means it gathers more moss and so on. You need a really big push to pull you out from behind the vines and moss that's grown around you, to begin rolling again.

If you ever need someone to bug and tell you to keep moving, I'm always happy to talk to anyone interested. Mrayner225 for Skype or add gmail to hit my emails.
>>17470203
>.ru
Russian? I'm not sure giving the KGB my picture is a good idea
>>
>>17470225
Sweet dreams, love and good vibes be with you. My offer found here extends to you too. >>17470226
>>
>>17470201
Interesting. In order to give you feedback, let me tell you what I already knew about each.

Option 1 is something that I know will be helpful psychologically in that it helps give me closure of sorts, but it is emotionally taxing.

Option 2 is something for which I can ask a favor in return. Your reading suggests that I wouldn't get much out of it, so that seems like a bad idea.

Option 3 would require the biggest time investment, as well as collaboration, so it would likely take the mat out of me. My family would not care in the slightest bit, but my friends would find it awesome. It would certainly require me acquiring new skills, so you're absolutely right about that.

Option 4 is the only one that has any possibility of becoming lucrative (by no means guaranteed), but I find it rather boring, so I wonder if maybe you switched those.

Thanks for the reading, have a good one.
>>
>>17470085
Situation: Ten of Cups
Conflict: Ace of Cups
Advice: Page of Pentacles
Outcome: Two of Swords

This is weird. Looking at the first card, it seems that you'll be getting the dream you want and a nice comfy job to hang around in with a coworkers that will be like a family to you. However, it's odd looking at this conflict card because it's taking us all the way back to the Ace, as if something new is about to start. Maybe a new opportunity will arise, and you will be forced to weigh between the two. Do make sure you take the choice in which you would learn a lot. Even if it's a completely new endeavor to work in, it'll do you well to become a student and learn and gain the experience.

But anyway back to that whole outcome card. It does seem like you will end up weighing between two opportunities. Maybe you're leaving something now for something new with this new job? Either way, try to take the path you think will give you a completely fresh opportunity and a completely new skillset to learn into.
>>
>>17470064
you seem to be entirely focused on "winning" this argument and having no investment in looking at what it's actually about. you clearly don't "get it" and have no interest in getting it, so i won't waste my time typing a response you'll barely skim before you throw a barely-thought-out gotcha my way.
>>
>>17470250
gotcha

likewise
>>
>>17470241
Huh. Well, as it comes to the last one, I might have interpreted it wrong. Because it did have the King of Wands being flanked by a King of Pentacles in a negative position, so it seems like you would find it boring in that it really didn't give you something to be passionate about, but maybe it would actually be lucrative, and the negative King of Pentacles was really you just lamenting that it was all about the money. Afterall, the advice card was one suggesting you put in some hard work. And the outcome was a King of Cups, so maybe it would give you some sort of emotional outlet after all?
>>
>>17470226
Thanks for the reading. That sounds exactly like my problem. Do you think I will be able to get myself unstuck? Because I don't. And how bad of an idea would it be if I just gave up moving. Thanks again.
-Virgo
>>
>>17470244
Thanks man. That give me a bit of hope that it'll go well. Appreciate the read, personally reading the Ace to be related to all the new on job training and stuff required since the job is a bit outside of anything I've had experience in. perhaps it'll be more of a challenge than strictly an issue, if I keep my hopes (and possibly aces) high.

tldr; appreciate the read man, helps a lot, take it easy and excellent taste is music
>>
File: Mentok.jpg (37KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mentok.jpg
37KB, 210x240px
>>17469617

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17470271
>14
...you understand this is a 18+ board right?
>>17470276
I'm not sure, it was only advice, not a reading. If you think you can't, then that's what'll be. If you think you can, so too will that. The mind is a powerful tool.

Don't give up on moving, that's silly. That's a way to end up stagnant and depressed. Look come talk to me if you need a push every now and then, I am happy to help see you start rolling.
>>
>>17470286
t'was a typo i meant to say i'm 24
>>
>>17470226
No it's a temporary email website. I can use a different one if you'd like.
>>
>>17470208
Thanks. This is pretty consistent with some of the other readings I've gotten on the subject, so it really does give me a lot of confidence to keep trying at it. Been trying to work on ways to get closer and to have a bit more stability, but we're both in kind of bad life situations at the time. Gonna try and work hard to make it work though. Thanks for the reading, gave me a lot to think about.
>>
>>17470286
Ok, thanks, I'll add your Skype when I go on it, but a hardly use it. I'll try to gain some momentum, by being more hopeful instead.
-Virgo
>>
>>17470264
Just for funzies, I pulled 4 cards for that one in particular and got:
>3 of Pentacles, King of Cups (reversed), Page of Pentacles, The Hermit (reversed)

Ya, honestly it would be all about the money with that one.
>>
File: oracle-bri-saussy-bones.jpg (148KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
oracle-bri-saussy-bones.jpg
148KB, 640x478px
Just wanted to say that I did not mean to attack you Chiro, you're doing good work, I and the other readers are mostly just concerned.

That said, in the interest of adding to the good vibes in here at the moment, I will do a couple bone readings if anyone wants one. I've only got time for a few tonight. Im working on a new technique thats been getting good results and Ive got a few new pieces too.

I will not be doing cartomancy tonight as my cards are packed up.

Fair warning:
I am not psychic, the more you tell me about the situation the more I can help. I am also not a medical doctor, if you have an illness I am only going to tell you to go to a professional.

Ill do love readings if they're interested but I am better with other kinds of reading.
>>
>>17470289
Thought as much
>>17470290
Oh okay then. Well I might send you one through just for shits and giggles.
>>17470292
Anytime friend, I'm always happy to help. Feel free to bug me for anything. Good luck and love be with you.
>>17470299
That's fine, I'm usually around one way or another. Good girl, your attitude makes up 90% of what you get done. Think you'll do well and you'll find it'll come to you. Chin up, chest out; you're a big strong rock that don't need no moss
>>
>>17470307
Thanks. It means a lot to hear that.
-Virgo
>>
>>17470306
Hey senpai.

Today I got some bad news regarding a job I expected to start next month. I was told I'd only be given a part time position, and that it would start in June. However, I was given a second farm to work at.

I'm still kind of meh about the situation, and honestly I feel a little hurt. I thought they wanted me back, you know. Now I just feel like they sort of just want me to disappear.

Can you give me a reading on what to come in the future regarding my job?
>>
I've been hesitating to ask for a reading for a while, mostly because I'm getting help from these higher entities that say all your methods are a pile of poo. Anyone wanna give me a reading?

James
Taurus
Brown hair, brown eyes, average height, piercing eyes
Black Star
Any reading type will do
I want to know if I will become something great in my future.
>>
>>17470306
It's all good. I appreciate it! I was just being playful, and when an issue was made of it, I did play more and stir the pot.

I am hurting, which is why I came here in the first place to receive readings, but when there were more queries from people than answers from readers, I decided to do my part in my own style. No harm meant. Quite the opposite, in fact! But I'll definitely heed the input from you and the other readers and not overdo things or do them to my own detriment; however, part of that also means doing things on my own terms and being able to have a good, fun, positive time as everyone else has the opportunity to make of their outlooks and of the capabilities of this message board.
>>
File: 130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg (219KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg
219KB, 430x500px
>>17470318
I get the feeling like you're not quite conveying the whole story, but it will become clearer shortly.

Before I interpret this, who is the younger male in this reading? When I say younger male, it doesn't necessarily literally mean younger. it's allegorical, you understand. Let me know whats up with that and Ill interpret the rest, its a weird reading.
>>
>>17470343
Huh. I have no idea. Then again, I'm not sure why exactly I'm not getting the job back at the farm like I expected. There could be some random guys in the situation that have proven to be better candidates and have since taken my position. Who knows.

I also sort of had a crush on a co-worker, but decided on a course of inaction because I figured it'd be one of those situations that I'd get hurt in the end. So my feelings are kind of compounded by that, I guess.

I don't know what else to say. Maybe the younger guy is me?
>>
File: 31068755.jpg (29KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
31068755.jpg
29KB, 320x213px
>>17470339
I understand, which is why I spoke with you the other night. I believe you know my position on the matter, I just didn't want to contribute to a negative environment. In many ways you are just beginning this journey and while advice from others should be heeded and considered, it is your journey to make ultimately. Others get caught up in the opportunity to improve others experience, forgetting that in many instances, mistakes and pains are catalysts for growth.

I do not honestly believe anyone here means you ill will, they are either attempting to help you, or at worst projecting their own expectations on you. You know what to do.
>>
>>17470358
I agree. And we all deal in grief in different ways, and I'm still understanding/processing mine. Thank you!
>>
>>17470367
*deal with grief
>>
>>17470352
It is perhaps someone you have not met yet. That's fine too, I just needed to know.

FIrst of all you are approaching this matter hurt because you feel as if you were in control of it, or that you had a say, I do not believe that you did. You were on the winds, they happened to blow a way you weren't expecting, don't allow it to disrupt your path.

Recognize instead that this opportunity is giving you a boost to your confidence and is self empowering. No matter their actions you can choose how to proceed, and that will return the power to you. How you react to the situation will greatly influence how it helps or hurts you.

There's something here about an aquaintance, or friend that I believe youve been thinking about but perhaps you have had a disagreement with? Male if Im not mistaken.

There is going to be an upcoming period where you will be concerned with your housing situation, running out of time and some other unspecified situation, some doubt or unknown quantity.

Beyond that lies something mutable, not "imbalanced" thats not the way to say it... open to change I think...

Im thinking, generally my first impression here is that youre approaching this the wrong way round, and somethings got you distracted. If it keeps up theres some very uncertain times ahead.

Do you know who this friend I mentioned is or what their significance to the question is?
>>
>>17470358
There's just so much loss.

All I know is that I have a lot of emotional energy to give, and I'd much rather it be positive, loving emotional energy toward someone who needs it rather than negative energy toward someone who invites that instead.
>>
>>17470387
What you want, is to help.

You're seeking the validation from others that you have trouble recognizing in you yourself without confirmation from others.

You appreciate others telling you that you are helping, or that your positive energy is helping, and it may very well be, and that's great. But what you really need is not the validation of others, it's validation within yourself, from yourself.

You're honestly just fine, the problem is, you don't see it, and no amount of other people telling you so is going to help. You need to find the way to convince yourself.
>>
>>17470378
That does make sense. This new farm did respond well, and it seems I might be able to get experience working at two farms this growing season. Maybe I should be happy about it.

The only friend I can think of is my only real friend, with whom we were going to start jamming now that I'm better at guitar. Although I don't think we've been at a disagreement. The only person I've ever been at ends with is my father.

You are right about the housing situation, though. That his huge for me right now, and I'm trying to figure it out. Again, I'd move back in with my parents, but... I'm an ungrateful child.
>>
>>17470412
it's past your bedtime HOMIE
>>
>>17470407
>What you want, is to help.
Indeed.

>Validation
>You need to find the way to convince yourself.
Yeah, I guess I'm a pretty decent dude when it comes right down to it, but I'm also self-aware enough to know that I have my moments.

>You're honestly fine
I just don't feel fine is what it all boils down to. A lot's made me feel otherwise lately, and I guess I'm taking it out on myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (610KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
610KB, 1936x1936px
You're doing a fine job reading tonight, and I'm looking forward to getting one myself if you have time.

Stout
Female
Leo (although I tend to be more cancer in life, cusp or something idk)

Introvert with deep wishes to be alone and in nature. Concerned with natural health. Have an immune disease that makes me cautious of people and surroundings. 30, more into physical health and accepting life, not fighting it.
Northern California
Will I have any severe medical problems with my immune disease, and possibly go blind, or will I be able to follow a good path and prevent this.
>>
File: Portrait-Photo-Witchdoctor.jpg (151KB, 867x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait-Photo-Witchdoctor.jpg
151KB, 867x1185px
>>17470412
is this friend younger than you are or do you view him like "a little brother" in some way?

I ask because Ive got some more information here I want to convey but I think this relationship is important to you in the center of it.
>>
File: shaman.jpg (110KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
shaman.jpg
110KB, 696x464px
>>17470432
>I just don't feel fine is what it all boils down to. A lot's made me feel otherwise lately, and I guess I'm taking it out on myself.

Yes that's exactly what I just said.
You recently lost the thing that gave you validation and confirmation that you were ok, you are seeking to replace it. Thats fine, but what you really need, is to not need that feeling from others. You need to source that feeling in yourself, find a way to validate yourself to yourself, without a girlfriend, querents, or anyone to justify it.
>>
>>17470446
Unfortunately I can't think of anyone that seems like a little brother to me. Maybe someone in the future will come into my life, but honestly not a single one comes to mind.

>>17470430
Yeah I probably should sleep soon.
>>
File: Aliens xeno japanese.jpg (22KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens xeno japanese.jpg
22KB, 500x340px
>>17470306
I am having a horrible time at making money. Every single place within a ten mile radius (I'm in a city!) has turned me down repeatedly and demanded that I stop calling. I tried to sell things online and got scammed by my own customers. I found out about online call center work and my computer's sound card died the same day so I couldn't do the job. The few times I have ever been hired in person were because they either were closing shop anyway or didn't care, were about to retire and didn't care, were trying to get into my pants and fired me when I said "no" or had to because it was college workstudy. That said, I have been given nothing but praise and trust from the higher ups but never a promotion. Outside of those very few times only work I have ever found reliably is writing and that honestly doesn't pay much.

Am I cursed or something? What can I do to make it so I can actually earn money?

Age 31, female body with male mind.
>>
>>17470455
I was actually okay, content, happy with myself before all of it... things were just getting boring and kind of lonely was all. So I needed something new and thought I'd found it, but much related and unrelated devastation has found me since. This has at least distracted me, passed the time, and at least opened the doors to some new perspectives so far.
>>
File: tt.jpg (2MB, 2212x3318px) Image search: [Google]
tt.jpg
2MB, 2212x3318px
>>17470282
Tangerines remind me of my childhood and they make me happy. I hope you can channel that happiness as well!

>T
>Female
>Scorpio
>Anxious at times, worried, sometimes I don't try because I worry it won't work out, loyal, very very loyal, encouraging others, I try to work hard and despite being pessimistic, I am very very optimistic if that makes sense.
>Eastern Europe

I've asked this many times in the past, and from time to time I get anxious about it and ask again. But if there is something clear you see about it, I'd like to know.
Will I leave my country to attend a university abroad in 2016?
Thank you so much.
>>
>>17470475
Thanks!

Your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Penetrating Wind":

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance. Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.
>>
File: witch-doctor3.jpg (174KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
witch-doctor3.jpg
174KB, 288x432px
>>17470460
ok well keep your eye out, I may just be interpreting it incorrectly, perhaps its your feeling of your self in the thing, but I dont think so thats not usually what it means.

Either way, I pulled some more bones with a different question of how things will proceed with the new information and if you approach it as the opportunity and "just be happy about it".

Oftentimes these shitty situations are your chance to show your value to en employer, they may even be testing you to see if youve got what it takes to go further, that "mutable" thing I was talking about could easily be a raise.

This second reading seems to confirm that, you're going to have to be a bit tenacious in the begining, holding on and being tough. Youve got a little room to breathe to do that I think. I think this relationship either with your friend is going to help you very much in the coming days, treat it well. Its going to empower you forward, your self-worth is going to improve because of it, and Ive got a bone here pointing towards another showing that theres some good financial gain in the future on this path.

In short: Approach this as the oppotunity that it is, not as a personal slight, let go of your expectations for it to be the way you think it should be and instead focus on what it could be if you apply yourself. Work on the relationship with this friend and stay determined... theres good stuff at the end of this road, and no problems with housing in sight. Stay the course, take comfort in your friends and youll be ok.

Im concerned about your father a bit too, if you aren't too estranged from him, you might see if theres anything you can do to talk to him. Its telling me that he has made you to feel as if you are not strong, or that not grown up. You dont feel confident in yourself, understand that he does this out of his own insecurity.

I hope some of this advice rings true for you.
>>
>>17470435
Thanks.

I definitely say take a medical professional's approach in addition to the natural one:

First, the hexagram for "Eclipsing the Light":

Warmth and Light are swallowed by Deep Darkness:
The Superior Person shows his brilliance by keeping it veiled among the masses.

Stay true to your course, despite the visible obstacles ahead.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This time calls for a saintly effort to turn the other cheek. You have been deliberately injured. Going blow-for-blow will only escalate this war. Abstain from vengeance. Show all watching that you are above it. Sidestep your aggressor's headlong charge, giving him the opportunity to fall on his face.

CONSIDER:

The pheasant senses danger and flees the jaws of the trap.
Descending into the belly of the beast, the man beholds the true face of evil.
In revulsion and despair, he flees what he knows he can never defeat.

Then, the hexagram for "Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.
>>
>>17470471
like I said you know what you're doing, but do at least heed the advice of others, you dont need me to tell you that, you know.

You're alright.

>>17470464
You're next, bones coming up. Youll be my last tonight.
>>
>>17470460
lol i was just kidding
>>
>>17470484
I really felt this one... Thank you a whole lot!!
>>
>>17470515
I'm glad! You're very welcome!
>>
>>17470489
OK senpai. I'm heading to bed now, but I thank you for your awesome reading.
>>
File: Aliens- Ripley ending.jpg (327KB, 571x715px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens- Ripley ending.jpg
327KB, 571x715px
>>17470503
>You're next, bones coming up.
Much appreciated. Anything helps.
>>
>>17470464
I don't have a nice way to read this so Im just going to say it.

You're stagnant, you're all eaten up by all of these problems and it's crippling you. Your sense of self and worth is heavily dependent on your income. You feel like without a job and money specifically you lack backbone. Your being a bit stubborn about it too. You're being stubborn about your ability to "muscle" your world into what you think it should be, this stubbornness is biting you in the ass, youre literally turning inward and chewing yourself up.

Im just going to ask it this way, and youll understand I dont need to elaborate... What were you doing applying for some of those jobs anyway? I think you knew they werent a fit or you didnt have the skills but you shoved yourself in thinking you could what... bluff your way through or maybe figure it out as you went?

Your particular situation is a semi-specialty of mine so Im also going to say that your gender thing is causing you some grief. You (I believe) are having some issues with what it means.

For lack of a better word, you are cocksure, and feel as if the world hasnt quite figured out how awesome you are. Now... I honestly feel that you are pretty cool, Dont misunderstand me, Im not saying that youre unskilled unprepared or not worth hiring... I think youre approaching it entirely wrong... the perhaps most humorous way to say given your situation is this: "youre leading with your dick" don't do that.

(cont...)
>>
File: bag5.jpg (79KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
bag5.jpg
79KB, 672x372px
>>17470544
I think there's opportunity with your family you might be missing. At the very least, you need to get right with your mom, at least Im pretty sure its her. Its getting in the way of your swerve. Theres some money tied up in that that Im seeing. Also I see something coming up for you... do you have a relative thats passed that maybe had a business or some kind of idea or model you could be using for success? Im getting an ancestor vibe in here that will be important... not NOW, but after you sort some of this other stuff out.

in short: Youve got lots of potential youre just sticking it in all the wrong places, youre looking for jobs, you dont need a job, you need success and a sense that you are providing and confident. This will not come from any old job and part of you knows this. Get right with family I think theres a money opportunity there with them somehow, either a family business, or getting a job at one of their companies. It may mean having to sacrifice some of that independence, but it ultimately is going to put you more in tune with your feelings, and hopefully bring some rewards.
>>
>>17469617

New thread:

>>17470566
>>
File: medecine_man1.jpg (236KB, 1171x1400px) Image search: [Google]
medecine_man1.jpg
236KB, 1171x1400px
>>17470544
>>17470559
oh and lastly, Im not sure what significance an elephant has to you, but it showed up too. Another strong symbol for family unity, following in eachothers footsteps and "never forgetting" though I think in your case, "never forgetting" is part of your problem, youre remembering all the bad, and forgetting all the good.
>>
>>17470500
thank you, I'm happy for your reply

I used to be filled with anger and rage, and I would often confront and instigate trouble. Now, instead after my eye problems have decided to turn away from that, or at least accept it and let it naturally dissolve.

In doing so I have become more accepting, and tend to be a person strangers tell their secrets to, they always start out with, I don't know why I'm telling you this, but..." Sometimes it's nothing bad, sometimes it's dark and burdensome, but I just let it pass.

I never thought of myself as a divine tool, that's an egocentric term in my eyes. But if there's some sort of path I'm on that leads to positive ends I'm all in.
>>
>>17470614
You're very welcome!

Yes, it can be strange when people start randomly sharing things with you, asking you to listen, for advice, etc. It's part of the reason I wound up here!

You have a good head on your shoulders! Good luck on your path!

>>17469617

New thread:

>>17470566
>>
File: Aliens xenos vs Vader.jpg (673KB, 677x982px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens xenos vs Vader.jpg
673KB, 677x982px
>>17470544
>>17470559
Thanks for the reading! It's not perfect, but there is a lot correct in there. I'll have to mull it over some and see what comes out of it in the morning.
>>
>>17470645
best of luck, I hope some of it serves to help you. Thanks for the opportunity to read for you.
>>
File: Aliens- Ripley caartoon.jpg (906KB, 1218x1791px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens- Ripley caartoon.jpg
906KB, 1218x1791px
>>17470656
Just noticed the extra reply. Thanks for adding the elephant bit- it clicks now. Bull elephants are chased at adulthood and can't follow their mother's footsteps. I think I see what I need to do from here. It's not going to be easy. Thanks for the well wishes! Every bit helps.
>>
>>17470631
Let's try my luck! I would like a general reading if you would be so kind?
Alexander
Male
Aries
Green eyes, brown hair, average height and athletic build.
Live in the Netherlands
>>
Scyring in exchange for lewd pictures. Bonus points if it's of yourself.

Need query and picture.
>>
File: bad-hotdog-stand[1].jpg (54KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
bad-hotdog-stand[1].jpg
54KB, 640x439px
>>17471556
how has my spell worked
>>
>>17470631
>new thread
>when this one barely has 200 posts
m8.
>>
>>17471880
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>17472042
7proxies :^)
>>
>>17469622
how can tha man levitate a pizza taht dosent make sance what is hapen ?
>>
File: 1454093367848.jpg (85KB, 524x787px) Image search: [Google]
1454093367848.jpg
85KB, 524x787px
>>17471556
Read me up senpai.

Tell me how this new job is going to serve me.
>>
File: here.jpg (328KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
328KB, 960x1280px
I was told to come here.
>>
>>17469617

New new thread:

>>17474354
>>
>>17474355
Very scary energy in upper right corner.
>>
>>17474346
Well. Though, it'll be a stepping stone to something better. Use it as such.

>>17474359
Give it time-- she's not comfortable with it just yet. Make her laugh more.
>>
>>17469724
You arnt going to find the 2deep4me real meaning unless you bind yourself to a deck. And read
>>17469734
Are you actually that guy cause your shamelessly attractive
>>17469755
Oh hi bby
>>17469794
Oh I dunno if it causes problems if it creates a happy ending.
>>17469842
Based is gud stuff
>>17470259
So like is it chiron like the god guy?
>>17470675
Elephants are really strong totems good luck with that
>>
>>17474375
RE >>17474359

How long do you think that'd be? When will I really /know/? And is it worth it - like, am I even able to make her happy?
>>
>>17474380
Yes, I'm actually the guy in the pics causing trouble. Thanks.

Yeah, I took the name of the wounded healer, Chiron, so Chironymous.
>>
>>17474392
I picked Tyranasaurus ReX because of the X at the end of Rex.
>>
>>17474399
Sound reasoning!
>>
>>17474403
I love you.
>>
>>17474399
Why arnt you indomitus Rex?
She can shapeshift
>>
>>17474421
I didn't put much thought into it.
>>
>>17474375
Immediate future scry?
>>
Anyone reading?
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.