[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 34

File: 12878937879805745787856606.jpg (344KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
12878937879805745787856606.jpg
344KB, 1600x1000px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>16975469
>>
Ic sceal þa dene cwellan,
>>
File: 2.jpg (115KB, 1024x505px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
115KB, 1024x505px
It sucks when your dreams are more boring than real life.
>>
>>16977627
Will you do a quick reading for me?
I want to know what his feelings for me are...and whether or not he's suppressing these feelings.
>>
File: Funny.jpg (135KB, 947x960px) Image search: [Google]
Funny.jpg
135KB, 947x960px
>>16977627
Your life must be very fun then.
Or your mind must be very boring.
>>
>>16977627
Literal, bedtime dreams?
>>
>>16977642
Definitely boring mind but how it makes boring dreams? Doesnt dreams represents opposite of reality?
>>16977639
I'm not doing readings at the moment. Maybe ask Discord
>>16977645
Yup, literal dreams. It's just the same thing all over and over again. The landscape changes but it's basically the same thing.
>>
>>16977654
That will generally mean you are stuck in life. When dreams are on repeat it could mean there is a message trying to be portrayed to help you move forward. I'm not a reader... yet lol.
>>
>>16977659
Yeah, i know about message on repeat but the thing is that there's no message. Dreams are so simple that there's no deeper meaning.
>>
>>16977642
>>16977654
Dreams can represent whatever the fuck they want.
if your dreams are the same shit everyday perphaps your mind is stuck on something.
do you keep a dream jorunal and can remmeber dreams contantly?
perphaps only these dreams are leaving a strong enough impression for you to remmeber them
>>
>>16977669
I do keep dream journal but the symbolism is too simple. I have no idea on what my mind is struck - there could be thousand things going on at the same time.
>>
>>16977662
Sorrow, I want to test something lol. If you were to get a reading, what spread would you want? What would you ask?
>>
In my dreams I am just as passive and ineffectual as in real life for the most part. Even my subconscious doesn't know what the hell to do in order to get forward.
>>
File: 1446822178311.jpg (197KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
1446822178311.jpg
197KB, 500x657px
>>16977679
I dont know but if there's a pyramid spread then that one. A question would be too straightforward - what kind of message dreams are trying to tell me?
>>
>>16977686
Pick between a Celtic cross or maybe a relationship spread, since it could be your relationship with self O_o haha. Not sure if that spread actually works like that but why not.
>>
>>16977694
I was about to choose celtic but relationship spread chosen me. So relationship spread even if i'm not with someone at the moment.
>>16977681
Or maybe you're reflecting your subconsciousness. You should take an action on smallest things and look if your dreams changes. Just like LSD dream simulator.
>>
>>16977619
Forgiefu
>>
File: Bagua_Life.jpg (64KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
Bagua_Life.jpg
64KB, 413x413px
>>16977611
This is a continued open request for all readers, mediums, seers, etc. to look into serious prophecy about upcoming events.

Seeking any information about international or national events or disasters, terrorist attacks, political policy, acts of war, mass illness, and so on.

Put your practice to good use.
>>
>>16977703
OK, like I said before, this is very experimental haha. I will give you what was drawn and use the partner cards as your other side/dreams. Let me know how this turns out haha.
Relationship spread:
Relationship situation- 8 of wands reversed
Your conscious level- king of cups reversed
Level of their conscious mind- justice reversed
Your emotional level- queen of wands reversed
On the level of their emotions- 4 of cups
Your behavior or attitude- page of cups reversed
Their outside behavior or attitude- 7 of swords reversed.
>>
>>16977754
That's some bad stuff 6 out of 7 cards are reversed. Page of cups reversed is completely spot on. I have no idea who queen of wands reversed might be. I see what kind of situation i have and it's not good as expected. Thanks for such kindhearted reading Discord.
>>
>>16977674
You know how do you start remembering dreams right?
you affirmate it before sleeping, even better if you fall asleep doing it.
you could do the same thing, ask for wild dreams
>>
>>16977776
The reading of that card (queen of wands reversed) can mean you don't fully understand your own power or misdirecting anger or even expressing your sexualality in a functional manner? Do any of those fit?
>>
>>16977776
Are you still here? I did the Celtic cross and it might sound more like you!! Let me know lol.
>>
Thoth, are you around?
>>
>>16977721
I'll take care of this if you hang around a while longer.
>>
>>16978069
How are you? How can I tell if the banishment worked?
>>
>>16977721
I told you guys before that Russias plane would.start it off...
I see real bad stuff for the future....
Nothing much happening in Canada though come move here American bros. I need the company.
Also you better hope that the individual states veto the refugees. Or I would make a shelter and stock it with fud.
Obama is about to take guns through these attacks.
>>
File: tracksuit.jpg (48KB, 615x437px) Image search: [Google]
tracksuit.jpg
48KB, 615x437px
>>16978069

I dont know if its possible but if its possible to get a reading from you or any other reader I'll be very greatfull.

Las readers have said fucked up thing about my future. So I ask for a general reading if possible

Pisces
male
>>
>>16977721
Ok this is pretty creepy. I tried two times and got the same card.

>Queen of Swords Reversed

>The next catastrophe will happen between the East and The West

>Started by people of authority. A pwinfull truth that we force ourselves to avoid

>Probably related to religion.

Anyone else can make more meaning of this card?
>>
Anyone currently reading? Itching for a reading concerning my love life.
>>
I'm here to remember you to feel free to email me for any question.

My FAQ: http://pastebin.com/YzavSPBL
>>
>>16977721
That's asking for a hellova reading, btw, just so you know.
>>
So I attempted the banishment tonight but had a weird happening before I saw my body light up. After, I felt like an empty vessel. Not sure if it worked but know I have been feeling a bit creeped out and hearing things outside. I also just noticed that I had a notification for my card of the day, which never pops up, and the card is Death... ummm can anyone help with this? Lol
>>
>>16978069
I'm checking the thread periodically.

>>16978248
Obviously hints at terrorist attack. Can you go deeper into it? A more direct place?
>>
Tried to get my divination done last night. Hopefully some nice people are up and willing
>>
>>16978519
Tell me what you want to know. And your name.
>>
>>16978485
Never done this before, what info do you need for a reading?
I just want a general reading on the direction of my life. Financial and family relations mostly.
>>
>>16977611
Is that the house from Charmed?
>>
>>16978528
wanting to know if i'm on the right path. am i dying to the right thing.

aaron
>>
>>16978497
Just rest easy until more concrete things happen.
>>
Guys, I just got something through. A massacre on a train, or train station using automatic weapons. I don't know who's responsible, or where it'll be, but it might be in my region (nl) because I don't get messages this strong usually. I made a thread in /x/ about it. You guys are diviners, has anyone of you felt something too? Please, I'm worried!
>>
>>16978631
wtf NL stands for?
>>
>>16978248
Oh my god I am just reading this after I posted a comment about how I felt something regarding a train. Fuck I'm even more worried now. There's going to be a massacre on a train(station) somewhere and they're going to use automatic weapons.
>>
>>16978641
>populated area with popular weapon type
maybe if you make enough vague predictions one of them will come true
are you a fan of Nostradamus
>>
Guys can anyone tell me anything about my nearest future? School/career/relationship related i guess? Im a musician, male, capricorn if any of this makes a difference.
>>
>>16977721
I just posted a few comments and made a thread about this, but I sensed a massacre on either a train, or train station. The firing indicated they were automatic weapons, but I couldn't exactly see which ones. I'm actually very concerned about this. It felt very real.
>>
>>16978641
Fuck
>>
File: knight-spiritual.jpg (48KB, 736x497px) Image search: [Google]
knight-spiritual.jpg
48KB, 736x497px
Tell me about Her please

Is she the One?
>>
Where's bv?
>>
It is a man bro
>>
>>16978709
Between looking for a new job, getting over his ex, looking for a new girl, and cursing the shit out of some dude, he probably has his hands full. But Yalda says he's always lurking and I think she knows him better than any of us do. I thought maybe he was the one posting in Icelandic in the last thread and maybe he was anon posting in the one before that but who knows. I think Yalda might be the only one who knows. What's up Yalda what do you know?
>>
>>16978790
Yeah, I thought so too.
Welp, hope he's doing well.
>>
>>16978702
Nah dude
>>
File: dancer1.jpg (796KB, 1920x979px) Image search: [Google]
dancer1.jpg
796KB, 1920x979px
>>16978790
You can always lurk, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to post. He might have stopped his constant lurking thing, but eh, he's definitely around. I also thought that it was him posting in Icelandic, and it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

However, I am unsure as to why exactly you think I know any better than most of you do. I'm also relatively in the dark about it all. Pretty worried though, not going to lie. I hope he'll get through it all just fine, or at least as fine as he can.

-shrug-
>>
If there's a reader who doesn't mind, could I get a reading on why I always feel so stuck? I think I'm on the right track now, but not sure...
>>
>>16978624
Thanks Thoth.
>>
If there is anyone willing to read me:
Pisces
Male
I'm looking for information regarding the people I'm surrounded with. Should I continue to be a psudeo loner or should I look for people I want to connect to?
Music because I know some readers ask for it:
https://youtu.be/lxh2-L6W5xo
>>
File: sigil-of-baphomet.jpg (105KB, 913x876px) Image search: [Google]
sigil-of-baphomet.jpg
105KB, 913x876px
I am looking for a romance reading.
Leo, male, 22.
Will provide additional info if needed.
>>
File: 1445474821517.jpg (2MB, 1509x2040px) Image search: [Google]
1445474821517.jpg
2MB, 1509x2040px
>>16978914
Forgot an image.
>>
>>16978918
I'll go ahead and read for you, as long as you are okay being my test dummy. I am relatively new to this whole thing, so I cannot guarantee how accurate this will be, nor how detailed. May be a tad on the generic side. Again, new and still learning.

Are you going for a general love reading, or do you have a specific query? If you do, give me a basic rundown of the situation.
>>
>>16979080
General. Still, there is that Leo chick that everyone tells me has a passion for me, but I am unsure. You can start from there.
>>
>>16978576
Maybe? I don't know.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (25KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
25KB, 190x265px
>>16979080
Oh, new reader?
Right on.

Then I will do this one >>16978927
>>
>>16979133
Hello, Reader. A while ago, you did a reading for me, and I wonder if you could tell me a bit more about the forces you've mentioned, please? If this is a good time, of course.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16944300/#16945983
Thank you in advance.
>>
File: 1374073013171.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1374073013171.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>tfw didn't answer a lot of people from the last thread

Sucks being tired and worn out. And it was just Monday, bloody hell...

One reading. No more than that, - seriously.

Give me your query and genders of everyone involved in the query. Lots of allegory and symbolism - not too good with it so the reading may be confusing. No financial/career readings.
>>
>>16979167
I can't remember if you've given me a reading before.
I'm a female wondering about a male.
Is there one I can be in a relationship with in the near future?
>>
File: opsf0z.png (158KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
opsf0z.png
158KB, 400x225px
>>16979146
Ok I will get to you next, but that's all the readings I'm doing tonight.

>>16978927
The Devil, 4 of Disks

The devil is showing you how you are losing continually. Defeat at the hands of others' wants, situations, yourself.

You need to win and it may be that you have to be a little pushy and crafty to do so, but that's fine.

Make your darkness into a tool and weapon. Pic related.

The devil also says not to take small matters so heavily, as it is simply creating more negative outcomes...
You may not be feeling so great, but compare your life to people who are really suffering, etc.

Ok weird thing happened. While I was thinking about the meaning of 4 of Disks, and reached into my drawer to grab one of my books on tarot to get some input, one of my playing cards fell out. It was the 4 of diamonds.
Diamonds are Disks. Pretty meaningful I'd say, its about how you need to have this thing and lost it but will need to pick it up again to be complete, just as I picked up the card because I wanted my deck to stay all together and be complete

Continued in next post....
>>
>>16977800
>>16977940
I'm here but i guess you're not here.
>>
The 4 of Disks: power, assuredness of action, self-esteem, confidence in interaction

You aren't letting yourself realize this personality strength, because of the pessimist attitude I mentioned before.

You should have, years ago, by all means, but something happened and it wasn't the same. Your self-esteem and dreams for the future took a hit, and even now, they're still healing, but soon things should change for you.

You're going to need to make the strengthening part of the devil a helpful thing for you, as I mentioned, and when you channel that productive dark energy, you'll be able to be confident and go out and do things.

You can spend time alone as well as socializing and doing things. I think that for you, this might make the time alone even more... Whatever it is you like about it.
Maybe its lack of intensity, or your comfort, or not having distractions; maybe you feel overwhelmed being around people, who knows?
You do, so find out...

Figure out what you're about while you're on your own.
Be less intense and go with the flow when you're with others. Switch it up, I mean. Have the time when you're with others be the time you relax and do things you like, and the time you're alone the more intense and interesting time where you get stuff done and feel intense feelings.

Live like your life is a movie that some people are watching. Even when you're alone, act cool. You'll be surprised at the result.....
>>
File: 1369605927273.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1369605927273.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
>>16979189
Well, I cannot say myself since you're all the same to me - anonymous.

So let me get it straight, do you want to know about a specific person or do you simply want to know whether you'll be in a relationship in the near future?

I'm sorry for asking this, but I'm a tad bit tired and my brain isn't working as well as it normally does. That means my reading comprehension is suffering quite a bit.
>>
>>16979086
Alright. To keep things simple, I went ahead and just pulled one card, asking for anything I could tell you about your love life.

I got the High Priestess, which I feel represents a woman in your life, or who may be coming into your life (possibly this leo girl you mentioned?). This woman will be influential to you, and she will have a personality that will draw you in. However, despite your draw to her, I feel like she may be a bit on the apprehensive side to pursue a relationship with you.

This card also puts emphasis on intuition. If you have a strong feeling, either good or bad, concerning relationship issues at the moment, I would trust them.

Sorry is this is not exactly what you are looking for. Again, I am new to this. However, this is what I see for you going forward. I hope this was of help to you.
>>
File: 1445053087490.jpg (174KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1445053087490.jpg
174KB, 640x512px
>>16979191
Im sad and feeling bretty hopeless. What can you tell me?
Doki doki
>>
>>16979197
If I'll be in a relationship in the near future.
>>
File: 1369684973757.jpg (787KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1369684973757.jpg
787KB, 2560x1440px
>>16979213
Thank you. Here is your reading. I went out and drew several cards, and seemingly all of them spoke about failure.

The first one, it was but a mere blur of an image. A heart upon a pedestal of sorts, seemingly laying there, immobile. It did not have a heartbeat. There was something strange about it, something that was seemingly glowing...until the realization strikes me - lightning. The heart is zapped and starts to smoulder, falling down from the pedestal. Soon after that, I could see several vampire bats attached to the heart, sucking the blood out of it until the heart shrivels and eventually dies.

A longbow. A powerful bow when used, but in the hands of such a woman? I can honestly doubt it. She draws the bow, aims high and shoots, but the arrow flies very little, barely even a meter until it slowly lands onto the ground. Another draw, another shot... just a little bit further. Yet another draw and yet another shot and it lands just a little bit closer to the second arrow, but then it falls and makes all three of the arrows fall completely down on the ground.

And finally, the third one. Two wizard wands, crossed together. They were seemingly in hands of two women - one is a young, fair girl with normal looking clothing, and another one is an old, wise looking one with a black dress. Almost knowing the results, the vision shows me that the older one wins against the younger one, beating her without any sort of effort required from her. The older one walks away, stretching out a hand and it seems that someone takes it, some sort of a...masculine figure. While the younger one still lies on the ground, immobile, not making a sound or anything like that.

That's a straight up no. A very straight up no.
>>
Am I a dunce at this skype thing and should show her the D? Or is that just wishful thinking
>>
>>16979222
That's a little disappointing.
I guess romance just isn't for me just yet.
Love the pic and thank you very much.
>>
File: hidamari-sketch-hiro1.jpg (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hidamari-sketch-hiro1.jpg
41KB, 250x250px
>>16979146
Oh man, that's pretty complicated and in depth. It'll have to wait until tomorrow.

>>16979230
You are kind of a dunce but it's all good I think you'll see some success there if you don't make any dumb mistakes like what you said. You gotta figure out what she feels and shit, yo

>>16979202
9 of Cups, 2 of Swords
You're going to have to learn to enjoy melancholy and gloom, because youre not gonna stop feeling those things regularly. If you can be cool with that stuff and so on, you'll be more well-adjusted and seemingly lucky...
Fuck, idk; I'm tired; ask someone else or something
>>
>>16979259
I figured as much. Just can't into social interaction worth a fuck anymore. Dumb pictures of the D seemed like something I never bothered to try. She's already showed me her tiddies so...
>>
Anyone got the time to do a reading on me? Got some stuff going on with the kids and the wife, ran out of people to talk to, maybe this can help calm my senses..
>>
>>16978859
Tough times don't last, tough people do
>>
>>16979259
>enjoy melancholy and gloom
Welcome to the Rain Club.
>>
>>16979222
Hey Yalda, read and discussed the reading you gave me with Thoth. Thanks a ton! It was definitely interesting.
>>
>>16979259
Could you do a reading for me?

I performed a love spell last night asking for the return of my ex.

Will it be successful?
>>
File: 1374073107628.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1374073107628.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>16979232
Excuse the late reply and well... perhaps just not yet. Not now. Things like these tend to come in time, albeit it's rather easy to miss the opportunities given.

No problem and best of luck to you.

>>16979295
You're correct, albeit if the tough times last for a long period of time even some of the hardiest people can falter.

>>16979307
Ah, hello American and I'm glad it was something that you found interesting. It was quite a hefty reading for me, not going to lie. I hope it was of some relative use to you.
>>
Feeling very Left Hand Of God right now.
My allergies are not helping.
Can someone please do a future reading and
THEN a current one?
Ignore the drums and wires.
>>
File: 04.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
I really need a general love reading please. It will pretty much change my path based on a decision I'm going to take soon.

>21
>Male
>Capricorn

I'll be here for the following 24 hours. Thank you and please don't skip me because I'll be here.
>>
>>16979387

hey Yaldabaoth can you do a general reading for me? Im scared as fuck with something thats going to happen before the end of the year. Maybe something good happen before it, you never know.

Male
Pisces
>>
File: 61241.jpg (98KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
61241.jpg
98KB, 1024x768px
Morning Div :)
>>
>>16979468
Morning
>>
>>16979471
Heeeeey! How are you today Sorrow?
>>
>>16979468
>>16979471

morning dear 2 readers
>>
>>16979497
Not a reader but good morning :P lol
>>
>>16977681
Should try to break that, might help you get lucid. I am like that irl but in my dreams the opposite- like had a dream recently where I was in an antique shop and apparently wasn't allowed to touch anything and when the faggoty worker yelled at me in front of the whole shop I told him to fuck off, left, then came back with friends and we tore the place apart literally until the dream police came. It was really fun and the first time I've gotten lucid in months.
>>
>>16979491
The same i guess but i feel bad that i missed your celtic cross spread.
>>
>>16979518
No worries. Give me a sec and I'll show you what came up :)
>>
File: 5DKiia4.png (23KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
5DKiia4.png
23KB, 256x256px
Morning /div/ !

How are you guys today?
>>
>>16979518
Ok Sorrow. Last night I think I made the mistake of you choosing the spread as opposed to seeing the spread I thought fit. Once I did a different read with the Celtic spread, it did seem more like you. Alas, that spread was lost throughout the night. This morning, as I was making the kid breakfast, I was thinking about it and what I could do to really get an answer. So for your dreams, I did a 1 card draw and The Hermit popped up. Makes sense for a dream on repeat, like the one you described. There are no messages but instead a retreat for yourself during slumber.
Now for the Celtic spread. I had asked "Will Sorrow find Joy", yes cheesy lol.
Here is the card draw:
Heart of the matter- Five of Wands
The opposing factor- Page of Wands
Root cause- Three of Pentacles
Known influence- Seven of Wands Reversed
Past Influences- The Star
New circumstances- Death Reversed
Your self- Seven of Cups Reversed
Surrounding Environment- Ten of Swords
Guidance- The High Priestess
Outcome- Knight of Cups Reversed

Let me know if I can try and clarify any of the meanings, even though I am pretty sure you know them lol.
>>
>>16979545
Hi NewHelp :) Good thank you. How are you?
>>
Anyone doing readings? I'll trade.
>>
>>16979579
I can do a tarot reading for you. What's your question?
>>
>>16979579
Aura reading for aura reading?
>>
>>16979560
>Will Sorrow find Joy
I like the title, it's so dreamy. I somewhat understand what this spread is trying to tell me but i'm interested how would you interpret this one? What do you see?
>>
>>16979583
Oh, I want to know if i'll get the way, way better paying job this coming year (or sooner).

>>16979584
My aura stuff is not traditional, just so you know. But sure!
>>
>>16979595
Ok, give me just a bit to try and do this without being confusing :P
>>
>>16979598
2 of wands reversed and the queen of cups

In short, yes. It should be coming soon according to the 2 of wands reversed. It warns not to burn bridges at your old workplace though. the Queen usually can indicate a literal woman who will be very helpful to you. Often this woman has light colored hair. The queen says you will have compassion for your new work. Things are probably better in your working world (soon) when this card appears than you are realizing. Think positively.

my question: Am I going to go to the event?
>>
>>16979626
Yes, at the very last second. Someone is going to drag you kicking and screaming.
>>
>>16979598
Not that anon, but igotyoufam

10 of Cups (reversed), 9 of Wands, 7 of Wands (reversed), 3 of Pentacles

Looks good, lad. The card in the outcome position is the 3 of Pentacles, which depicts a novice sculptor at work. The card literally means new employment.

Now, I clarify the other cards. The 10 of Cups in reverse is where you are now: your home isn't looking so good, probably because you're broke. The 9 of Wands is the factor working against you; in this case, it's the fact that you're feeling burned out on the job search and, while you haven't actually given up, you're starting to feel like it sometimes.

7 of Wands in reverse is the factor working for you, as well as your advice. It's funny in this case that it's reversed, but it's also a direct counter to the challenge here, indicating that you're a stubborn bastard who doesn't afraid of nothing and nobody. While being headstrong, firey, and looking for a fight might normally be a bad thing, it's the one thing keeping you from collapsing under the weight of your growing despair and frustration right now.

Good luck, lad.
>>
>>16979638
well I need tickets to go so I don't know about that..
>>
>>16979643
I think it sort of lies in the hands of a friend yo. Hence, them coming at the very last minute.
>>
>>16979639

Well. Shit. Right on!
>>
Divination general threads now? I've not been to /x/ in quite some time. Wanted to do a few readings, do I post them here or make my own thread?
>>
>>16979654
In here.

We have like a billion readers now, so we decided to collaborate more or less.
>>
>>16979598
First I saw blackness... Then a crystal clear rich violet/navy, so dark it was almost still black. Breaking through this came rifts of lime green, glowing, bright. From these cracks came pillars of white, extending outward, sharp points, 'til your overall shape is like.... a jack on steroids. A sphere at the center but a star silhouette.

From this I determine you have a LOT of potential but are humble, or perhaps have low self esteem. You feel confident only about certain things you have "supportive evidence" to feel confident about, you do not embark on new missions expecting to achieve, but nevertheless you are determined, you stay the course
>>
>>16979662
That...that's pretty accurate. Let me do yours. Can I get a name?
>>
>>16979651
Egh, I forgot to mention. The 3 of Pentacles depicts a novice at work in a new trade, as opposed to a master making bank like in the 8 of Pentacles. So, what this means for you is a new career where you're sort of starting at the bottom and still require some training. I don't know what the job is, but that's the kind of position the cards show you getting.

Oh, by the way, I'm looking for a job too. Got anything on that for me?
>>
>>16979639
If it's not too bold to ask... pull a card for me?

I'm listening to this right now, does not particularly tie into my query, but should help you connect

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WBEdMqlLK4A
>>
>>16979667
Zoë
>>
>>16979674
One-card blind pull? Sure, I have time for one before I leave for work; give me a few minutes, though.
>>
>>16979567
Sup bby aee u a grill? :^)
>>
>>16979687
Yes. It would be much appreciated.
>>
File: IMG_20151117_105650.jpg (3MB, 3040x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151117_105650.jpg
3MB, 3040x4096px
>>16979657
That's good to know. Glad to see this community picking up, maybe I'll come around more. Here's what I need for a reading

>birthdate of month and day plus your chinese zodiac - I do not require your actual year
>important details or description of anything related to your question
>question you want answered

No relationship (love) questions please, and no general reading requests, I'd rather do something specific.
>>
>>16979679
Remember, colors to me mean different stuff.

Pink Positive: Holy fuck I saw tons of pink. Almost white, but still pink. To me pink signifies flirtation, knowing you "look good", being very opinionated, and very outspoken. Basically having a "rockstar" attitude.

Pink Negative: Borderline narcissism.

Purple: I feel like you had a very bad...sexual experience that still bothers you.

Red positive: You get your way. Very Type A personality. Not afraid to go it alone. First to the party!

Red Negative: You can be quick to anger, especially over more...physical stuff.

Blue, Positive only, You try to hide it but you're actually very intelligent. But playing the "dumb girl" has been easier for you in the past. But you use this power mostly for good ;)
>>
>>16979694
September 13th, Monkey
Stars, Moon and Sun. Abandoned school. Giant dead trees.
Is there any meaning behind this my childhood experience? I only remember that much.
>>
>>16979670
Winter is going to be long, dull, and hard on money. BUT I think Spring is going to start you off just right. You will most likely be in several hiring processes by mid December.

I think.
>>
>>16979694
october rat
wondering if ill be able to go to the thing? i have no one to go with me right now. thanks
>>
>>16979710
Excellent work!!

In the name of feedback:

The purple/bad experience was physically sex but the lingering hurt/negativity comes not from remembering the physical aspects but the emotional, and it does not lie in hatred for the perpetrator but rather myself, for allowing myself to be victimized

This plays into my narcissism. I can never be truly narcissistic with this deep-seated self loathing at play. I cannot give up the loathing because I tend to go full-force manic God delusion (white-pink) when I even BEGIN to relax on the hatred of self

Which ties into playing the role of the Fool. We are all Fools. I cannot reclaim my intellect until I master my demons.

I am a mind in hibernation. Someday I will dig myself out of the cave.

Thanks for the read
>>
>>16979694
nov 03, dragon
I can't really think of any details to give besides the fact the last few years have been utter trash. Failing health, lack of energy, poor sleep, losing all my irl friends and a few other things I don't want to get into
Where will I see some improvements in 2016?

>>16979598
I'd like to try this aura reading thing at some point too. Sounds interesting
>>
>>16979694
Feb first horse
Hey you know anything about Chinese zodiac maybe you can tell me about myself base off that If not that a brief description on powerful quialtys that come from me as in stuff in good at and the likes
>>
>>16979732
Sure. On my break I'll do it. Just remind me later.
>>
Nothing makes any of you entitled to read someones future by your unnatural means
>>
>>16979595
Alrighty then... lol
So I was trying to interpret this by going off the cards and breaking them down to fit but I was struggling with doing this because it is not who I am. So, with that being said I am now going to interpret them almost like how I would give advice. You are very down on your luck and yourself. All you can see if darkness and despair and you have gotten used to it and used to any kind of bad news or bad vibes. You are stuck. The thing is, you have plenty of outlets that you think are "bad" but they could be the stepping stones you need to catch your break. As opposed to making a big deal out of a small issue, just laugh. Turn the thought around and stab it in the ear. You are inevitably responsible for your outlook and seeing our potential and worth in this life along with myself who sees you as just struggling with your footing. For instance, the High Priestess is reminding you to listen to yourself, your wisdom, your intuition. Don't doubt yourself but believe in it. Don't ever base your happiness on another. Use your negative energy to learn something new to keep your brain preoccupied and not have an idle mind. This is definitely not the best reading but I am extremely new but I see your struggle, I have seen others with this struggle but they always choose to stay in the hole because that is all they know. I have a hand for you when ready :)
>>
I think this whole thing is total bullshit. People's lives can be somewhat relative to everyone else's lives. Or "readers" can just make things up.

Someone want to take the doubt out of my mind?
>>
>>16979741
>entitled

Yeah that's why we ask them permission.

>unnatural

How so?
>>
>>16979739
Will do. About when is that likely to be?
>>
>>16979689
Definitely a grill...
>>
>>16979746
If people could solve their own problems they would be smart enough to trust themselves or ask a friend

But they are stupid enough to believe anything some tarot reader behind a computer screen says

Divination is black magic

Tarot readers on here want to feel good about themselves as if they have some power over people to tell them "what" and "how" when if they really cared about anyones problems they would let them be as they are
>>
>>16979750
Hour or so. I'll be in and out until then. But doing the aura thing takes too long. That's why I need to be on break.
>>
>>16979742
*your potential
>>
>>16979674
>>16979691
The Emperor
>>
>>16979754
Exactly what I thought. I can imagine all of these tripfags must be swimming in all of their inflated ego from others coming to them for advice.
>>
>>16979748
Ur on a computer screen that is not natural

Natural is letting it be as it is, so it can naturally solve itself

All divination is the same, all the cards mean the same thing or can
>>
>>16979762
Used to do the same thing

Spend all day on 4chan and read for people and get this "im such a nice guy for giving all these people advice" when really you are cheating them of figuring out their own problems
>>
>>16979763
My computer screen is ultimately made of natural components.

And human civilization, religion, and ingenuity by your logic is also unnatural.

I also don't use cards.
>>
>>16979764
I guess your heart would be in the right place for actually being available for help. Just not the right method.
>>
>>16979754
Some people are seeing blurry on their possibilities the readers help and the service is free divination is paranormal so having a thread for it would make sense don't you think
>>
File: IMG_20151117_114502.jpg (4MB, 3040x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151117_114502.jpg
4MB, 3040x4096px
>>16979714
1 past 2 present 3 path
4 monkey 5 actual identity 6 assumed identity
7 stars sun moon 8 school 9 trees 10 memories
11 advice 12 final outcome

Reading to follow.
>>
>>16979770
Either way divination is an unnatural mean for "problem solving"

>>16979771
It was in the right place, just like yours... To give people "insight" and "clarity" but really your just implanting something in their subconcious called "ulterior motive" and cheat their ability to trust themself
>>
>>16979774
Divination is never free

Your asking to see something before it is naturally revealed to you

Something is being taken from you, especially a "free" reading
>>16979775
Never take pictures of magic
>>
>>16979779
>like yours
Yo what? I'm the guy who asked someone to prove me wrong. But after hearing this though, it seems obvious this divination is nothing but hocum.
>>
>>16979785
>implying I believe in magic
>>
Anyone seen fortune cookie guy lately?
>>
>>16979790
>>16979795
Anything to defend inauspicous means of divination, go for it.

If it was natural it wouldbt be on the internet

If it was natural people would be smart enough to figure it out them self
>>
>>16979779
How so?

You've given me no source for your opinion.
>>
File: 1447681835710.jpg (397KB, 400x1235px) Image search: [Google]
1447681835710.jpg
397KB, 400x1235px
>>16979742
>All you can see if darkness and despair and you have gotten used to it and used to any kind of bad news or bad vibes.
Spot on. I like how to see that i'm used to this.
> As opposed to making a big deal out of a small issue, just laugh.
If you'd meet me in real life you wouldnt say that i'm depressed or melancholic. I have no problem at laughing and making other laugh.
>Use your negative energy to learn something new
What do you mean by that? Otherwise it's pretty solid advice/reading interpretation.
>>
>>16979785
>never take pictures of magic

Gotta say, as someone who would count himself as a sorcerer, that's highly superstitious. Where does your idea of that restriction come from?
>>
>>16979800
Lmao, divination is bullshit and it's only a way for people to feel special and others to feel "treated".
>>
>>16979801
Physical source when you cannot believe what is in front of you, as if some google search resource is more valid than a post online

You are only cheating yourselves by reading for these people

But you wont believe it
>>
>>16979812
What level sorcerer? What level role player?

Let me snapchat my magick spell and post it online

If you were really a "sorcerer" you would see why taking a picture of a spell is highly flawed
>>16979813
"Omg thaks sooo much i like needeed that tarot reading"
>>
>>16979802
But is it a genuine laugh, a carefree laugh? I'm really good at that as well with being a bright spot to other people, to make sure they have a great moment, if just one during the day, but I sometimes fail to do it myself for myself. So anytime you are starting to act negative or be negative just do something, maybe creatively, to occupy your mind with a mission so you don't sit their in your thoughts. Our thoughts can sometimes destroy us. If that makes sense lol.
>>
>>16979815
Yes, there's an old, outdated concept that if someone knows magick is taking place, it dilutes it.
If that's the concept you're referring to-- then I am not someone who counts it true.

Otherwise, state your reasons, or continue shitposting.
>>
>>16979818
My reasons are not just my reasons

These are truths with wisdom that if you all were really wise you would read them and understand what I tell you

As mysterious as I come I go
>>
File: oh well.gif (2MB, 320x174px) Image search: [Google]
oh well.gif
2MB, 320x174px
>>16979823
>I have no point, yet I must speak!
>>
>>16979815
>replying to shit posting with shit posting

Aight
>>
>>16979802

You know what i find funny about depression? It is all in your head. It really is but nothing a mere thought. And like all thoughts you can distract it.

The moment you lose is when you make it more than what it really is. I say this as someone who had it (or have it?),
>>
>>16979816
>Our thoughts can sometimes destroy us
It's the classic example where person can heal others but unable to heal himself. Yes i have social persona mask but these thoughts are always there. I can run away from them for some time but they are lurking and waiting for my return. I've always envied that some people are able to occupy themselves with mindless work because for me it's purely inspirational.
>>
>>16979827
>>16979829
Here is a point for the unintelligent

If you were, wise, you would not read for people on the internet.

Why? You might ask.

Simple, because you need to let people figure it out.

But they give you permission to use your "power" to "help" them, isn't it?

Therefore, if querents and readers decided to use their God given brain, they wouldn't need an image board to be their problem solving friend.

Even if you had half a brain.

Even if you had a quarter.
>>
>>16979814
What? You still have made no solid point here.
>>
>>16979841
I...I think you may fall under the "quarter of a brain" category.
>>
>>16979714
>>16979775
In your past you've had injustice. There was an unfairness in how something played out or some sort of dishonesty. In your present, you have conflict and tension. You were betrayed or have felt defeat over a certain event. Along the path you are walking, you feel you cannot move on from an excess of baggage being lugged along with you.

In your current persona, you are finding meditation on life, contemplating what is progressing you through life, or with this particular issue, what is holding you back from moving along. Your actual identity lies in Leo, however you lack ambition or focus due to an issue with perfectionism. Either you can never find satisfaction in what you are working towards, or you feel you can't work on anything because nothing will ever reach your high standard. In your assumed identity of Virgo, we find you are resourceful with much power and concentration. When you are doing life's normal routine, you find action easy and effortless in what you do. This says your issue lies internally.

The sun, moon, and stars have brought you to a state of dissatisfaction in the materialism of the world. You can walk the walk and talk the talk of everyday routine, but you yearn to fall out of the greed of everyday life and into complete creations that you can focus wholeheartedly on. The abandoned school is a messenger of your inner secrets. You desire to create something, even with your perfectionist standards, and life is pushing you to resolve your unmoving state. The large dead trees indicate a dying of this bound energy, leading you to manifest a new financial opportunity or even a new job. However, you must make haste to scatter this energy and avoid delays or else you'll sit in a cycle of frustration spinning end on end.

>continued...
>>
>>16979836
Have you tried confronting them? As opposed to suppressing like doing something to occupy but instead fighting back your thoughts with words. So yes, a verbal/mental fight with yourself?
>>
>>16979851
The advice is that you're being a fool leaving yourself in a state you cannot get out of. You are being told to make your way through the path to find yourself on the precipice of a new journey. Currently, however, your final outcome rests in selfishness and you may find yourself at the receiving end of a one-sided charity if you don't unravel your bound up, unmoving energy.
>>
>>16979842
>>16979847
Is funny how you guys call yourself readers but appearantly cant read what is in front of you

Again and again, anything to defend divination and occultism, youll go out of your way

But what is this "strange idea" about not reading online and letting people solve their own problems? No, I have to get involved, these peoples "problems" are "my responsibility"
>>
>>16979746
Some readers are better than others, simple fact.

That being said, there are some scryers here who have accurately predicted events in the querent's future or even given accurate physical descriptions of relevant people.

I have two such examples, where I showed a reading from a scryer that gave a physical description, followed by a picture of the person described, both of whom I met approximately one month after the respective readings, to a friend of mine who is fedora as fuck, and he reacted like he witnessed the laws of physics being broken.

As an experiment, a friend of mine queried three different readers who requested different information (such that it could not be known that she was the same person) with a week or two, and all three gave nearly identical predictions, which were rather specific.

Lurk long and hard enough, and your skepticism might just get btfo. Or don't, whatever.

>>16979754
Oh look, your ban expired again. You know you're never going to convince anyone, right? Why don't you try using your time on something that will actually bring you something, or maybe spread some joy somewhere. Pointlessly being a cunt seems like a massive waste of time.
>>
>>16979860
Huh?

I do this for fun.
>>
>>16979868
Does black magic for fun

>>16979861
Actually wasnt banned, i could care less if I got banned again. I stayed off the internet and experienced this thing called real life
>>
>>16979872
>black magic

Bro. If you're Christian, Jewish, or Muslim you worship black magic.
>>
>>16979761
Thank you
>>
>>16979874
I have no religion but I love God
>>
>>16979694
July 2nd Water Monkey
I'm debating whether or not I should go back to school and chase more financial security or if I should continue farming and being a laborer?
>>
>>16979874
God is also outside of these religions
>>
>>16979880
Except the god you refer to, is the Judeo-Christian version, and you subscribe to Judeo-Christian ideas.

"God" if you believe in the "All Father" or the "God Force" or "Christ Consciousness" has no opinion over magic, only over the individual using it.

You're basically just ignorant to your own beliefs. You're mixing two unlike things.
>>
>>16979861
Why are you even bothering with responding to this guy seriously? You know damn well that it's the same faggot who comes in here and shitposts about the same thing from time to time. I have entertained his bullshit before, but now I suggest leaving him be and let him get banned again.

>>16979872
>black magic
>divination

I... what? Also, I do hope you realize that black magic is also nothing entirely evil, it's simply a branch of magic that is more focused on the self and using magic for more...selfish gains. Nothing entirely evil, albeit most people consider it as such.

You're being silly anon. Read up on some magical theory and in general, about occult in itself then come back and try to shitpost. You'll get more reactions that way. However if you're content with this, then so be it. It's already boring though.
>>
TO COMPENSATE FOR YOUR SADNESS YOU COME ON HERE TO FILL A HOLE

TO FILL THE WHOLE GO OUTSIDE

UNTIL THEN YOU WILL ALWAYS FEEL EMPTY
>>
>>16979851
>>16979859
Whoa, bretty accurate Mr.Stocking. It's strange but i was supposed to be born on August and not September but that doesnt change much.I want to find myself but there's no path for it. The challenge resides in one thing that i want to find myself but at the same time i dont know if it's worth - maybe the result will leave me even more crippled than now. Just like finding that you're completely useless and unable to change anything.
>>
>>16979893
>black magic isnt entirely evil
I feel bad for you guys
>>
It would be awesome if someone could point me to my life's purpose. Is there some kind of skill or area where I would be great, feel fullfilled and also be valuable to others?

I'm a 22, female, my name is Kamelia.
>>
>>16979896
I'm currently filling a hole with a number of things. Your insistence that "outside" has some kind of fulfillment that "inside" does not sounds pretty "empty" to me to be honest. And that's coming from someone who works outside.
>>
>>16979904
Why?
>>
>>16979834
To be blunt every problem is inside your head. The perspective of person.
>>16979857
The funny thing is that there's no singular event. It followed me from childhood as a character trait. You know the drill - nerdy and introvert person who get's ignored and then runs into fantasy. Fight sounds appealing but how one punches darkness without any physical feature? It sounds like trying to beat your own shadow.
>>
>>16979908
Because you lack
>dont do tarot readings, let people solve their own problems
What a strange and ridiculous idea is this?
>it is black magic
There isnt anything wrong with black magick im a sorcerer lulz

That is why
>>
I must go and get food, but I will return to do a couple more. I will be monitoring this thread on mobile.

>>16979900
The sun rises in the constellations presently on these dates. You are born in Leo, but near the cusp of Virgo.
Sagittarius Dec 18 - Jan 18
Capricornus Jan 19 - Feb 15
Aquarius Feb 16 - Mar 11
Pisces Mar 12 - Apr 18
Aries Apr 19 - May 13
Taurus May 14 - Jun 19
Gemini Jun 20 - Jul 20
Cancer Jul 21 - Aug 9
Leo Aug 10 - Sep 15
Virgo Sep 16 - Oct 30
Libra Oct 31 - Nov 22
Scorpius Nov 23 - Nov 29
Ophiuchus Nov 30 - Dec 17
>>
>>16979914
I stick with original zodiac and not modern version.
>>
>>16979913
>>16979913
And you have yet to explain any of your reasoning or experience in the field.
>>
File: occult.jpg (34KB, 550x286px) Image search: [Google]
occult.jpg
34KB, 550x286px
Everyone's out there trying to obtain gnosis and I'm here I am working on henosis.
>>
>>16979919
That's alright, you're just 1800 years out of date. Stellar drift, bro, and in my perception, these systems are about the energy of the universe at a specific point in time, which is never the same as any other point. Just my point of view though, you're allowed to self identify with whatever you like, which is why I called those actual and assumed identities.
>>
>>16979755
So, time now? Anything I should do to make the process smoother?
>>
>>16979927
As you've said it's personal taste. Tbh i have zero Leo qualities and all the bad ones from Virgo
>>
Will be doing some readings as well as giving occult based advice.
I'm picky, be warned.
>>
>>16979913
We don't make anyone come here to have their lives written and read.. they generally come here because they are stuck and need outside "insight". White magic is real as well. You don't need any magic to give advice. Have you ever received advice from a family member or friend, same concept. I don't normally feed the trolls but you come here a lot saying to let people live their own lives... you take it upon yourself to speak for people who you think need to be spoken for. Everyone makes their own choices in life, even you for coming here.
>>
>>16979936
Hi there thoth. Anything interesting on the banishing front?
>>
>>16979946
Nothing outside the usual. Haven't heard back from Swede bro.
>>
>>16979936
Feel like doing that spiritual path reading for me or should I still give myself more time before any readings. After the incident with BV I didn't want to put that on anyone else until I could banish.
>>
>>16979953
How is the banishment going for you?

I'll do a short one, sure. Hang around.
>>
>>16979912
Hmmmm. Give me the first 5 words you can think of that are negative. Give me 5 words that are positive. Also what is your birthday?
>>
>>16979936
How am I doing right now why do I feel Frial what can be done to speed up the process and come out strong
>>
>>16979936
Should I give up?
>>
>>16979936
Cancer Sun, Moon Leo, Libra Ascendant

>>16979883
This won't be getting done, so this question still exists in my mind.

Should I go back to school (nuclear engineering) or keep farming? I enjoy the hell out of the later. It's satisfying, I'm outside all the time, and coworkers on farms are always great. Still, I have a desire to make a lot of money and to make a large influence on the society I live in.
>>
>>16979959
In life that is
>>
>>16979950
Ah. Well I've been having less trouble, but still some small outbursts here and there. I don't know if you did mine last night but there seems to be some difference
>>
>>16979956
Well, I was really worried last night because when I was looking over myself starting to envision the light, I turned to myself and my face distorted and started yelling at me. Not sure if that's possible or just in my head but it was freaky. I did feel like an empty vessel afterwards but today I am feeling more positive, enlightened. I even tried a very experimental reading for Sorrow that surprisingly did well in sorts lol.
>>
>>16979926
Must have bin a bad read lol double entedre
>>
>>16979966
>>16979958
>>16979953
Alright. For you, a seven card spread.
The first card is the Wheel of Fortune, blocked by the four of wands. You are at a point where you can initiate a good, healthy change in your life, a renewal and regeneration of energies boosting you into further learning. However, you're stagnant. The energies of your passions are sweeping you back and forth, preventing any meaningful advancement.

A past influence is shown by the Ace of Cups. This shows the beginning of some highly emotional undertaking, that most likely propelled you down the path you're on now. I'd say it came from having a child, but you never know. You went into this due to emotional ties that tend to overfill your cup, so to speak.

The fourth card shows a future possibility- the eight of wands. This shows the possibility of confronting what you refuse to in yourself, this shows the descent into nigredo. The mission to self-purify. Cleaning from the inside out. However, you need to face yourself first. Stop distracting yourself with fantastical dreaming.

The key to your desires is seen as the nine of swords. You will need to suffer, extremely, in order to progress in any meaningful way. I imagine you will have to confront something about yourself that you fear-- something you'd prefer to bury.

Your desires are represented by the 3 of Pentacles. You wish to accomplish lofty goals, but you lack the directive, the ability to focus your energy on that point. This is what you want: the extreme amount of energy needed for your goal.

>>16979960
No.
>>
>>16979964
I did a small cleansing for you last night, not the entire banishment. That'll most likely occur thursday night.
>>
>>16979958
Negative : Love, Routine, Morning, Ice, Castle
Positive : Light, Red, Inspiration, Trust, Dreams.
What do mean by birthday? My sign? It's Virgo, born on sunday during complete full moon.
>>
>>16979971
Hehe, or an extremely good one.
>>
>>16979912

Aye, you are right.

There is a said/tale that talks about a rich guy eating an apple. he had ate so much that the last one he couldn't finish it so he trow it away.

As starving man finds it and really happy finish eating the rest of the apple.

You see, as you said its a matter of perspective. For the rich guy, another apple is nothing. For the starving man is everything.

But the truth is, everything is everything. It is when you start noticing this, when you really start being content in life.
>>
>>16979992
Thanks Thoth, that is pretty spot on. The cards also give me a lot to think about and really search within myself for answers, the stuff I've most likely blacked out. My energy level is definitely an issue but more medical than anything, with a genetic B vitamin deficiency, adrenal and thyroid issues lol. But they are getting worked in as well. I really appreciate it. :D
>>
>>16980003
Your actual birth date.
>>
>>16979992
Thoth are you available for a love reading?
>>
>>16979992
Why shouldnt I Give up?
>>
>>16980018
1992/09/13 Dunno what it will give to you.
>>
>>16979936
Male
Sagitarrius
Will giving up masturbation be beneficial for me?
>>
>>16980025
Masturbation is healthy. Cutting out pornography can help, but honestly working hard at whatever you want to be successful at is a whole lot more important than cutting out various things from your life.
>>
>>16980023
Haha. It came to my thoughts, a method I just discovered to check something pertaining to a birth date. Give me a minute to look into it.
>>
>>16980025
Sagittarius male here

If you're anything like me, I wouldn't recommend it unless you like feeling angry, prone to fights, and rapey all the time.
>>
>>16979934
And I have zero of the Scorpio qualities and all those of Libra, but you still have free will and can choose your persona. You can technically identify with and be any of the signs regardless when you were born.
>>
>>16979936
Tell me about my aura sensing abilities as well as energy sensing in general.
>>
>>16979860
they're quacks man don't take their delusions seriously
>>
>>16979936
I'm in a bit of a bind, I seem to be having some type of groin issue. I'm not sure whether it's the abductor muscle or something wrong with either one or both of the testicles. Whether it be epididymitis, varicocele, bell clapper/torsion, or just a simple saddle strain/abductor pull, or what have you.

Does your readings offer any advice as to what this might be, whether it's serious or not, or is my brain and anxiety just getting to me, because I'm getting worried here. Already been to the doctor, very basic visit he gave the basic "Ah yeah it's totally that, without truly checking" and I'm gonna try and schedule an appointment with a urologist soon just to be safe. But I wanna see what your readings say.

Thanks.
>>
>>16979751
hawt :^)
>>
>>16979905
Sorry to post again, I just hope the people doing readings will see my question, plus I thought adding my birthday would be helpful - it's the 13th of August, 1993.
>>
>>16980023
Yoooooo finally found someone else with their birthday on the same day as me :D
>>
>>16980069
How tight are your pants. I'm seeing a lot of red near your hips.
Do you keep your phone in your pants.
Have you put a heat pad on your dick yet or do you have a electric blanket. You would be surprised how fast heat of any sort takes away muscle strains.
I literally have nothing left in my ankle and bought a electric blanket and the pain is gone.
>>
>>16980076
Like complete date?
>>
>>16980085
No I'm your elder, 1989/09/13 :P

Never met anyone else with a birthday on 9/13
>>
>>16980085
Is that a metal gear name or are you just quirky
>>
>>16980085
Sorrow, were you aware that you have a karmic debt number?
>>
>>16979992
When will I start seeing result?
Leo

Started seriously working on my clairvoyant / healer skills
>>
>>16980053
You have piqued my curiousity

Can you give links/titles for some recommended reading on this updated astrology model?
>>
File: itsmeiguess.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
itsmeiguess.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
Hey all, thanks for the reading.

I am 21, an Aries with moon in Cancer and Scorpio Rising.

I am preparing to leave a very negative situation. I am planning a move in the next few weeks, but I will be leaving a very stable and awesome job. I am nervous to start new, owning nothing, in a new city.

May I have a reading on how the move will go? Will I be happier there? Will I get on with my friends there? Thanks.
>>
>>16980083
I usually wear gym shorts and boxers, so they're never really tight, and when I do wear pants they're usually a little baggy anyways to give my balls a little room to breathe.
Don't keep a phone in my pants, as I usually just stay in my room most of the time.
Haven't put a heat pad or anything on it. Doctor said it was a groin strain, abductor strain, but I don't think that'd be hurting my testicles (particularly the left one mostly) ya know?

I know I'm probably just worrying over nothing and the urologist when I get the chance will say the same thing, but you can never be too careful with any advice and such with regards to such a sensitive area.
>>
>>16980093

Not Sorrow but what does that mean?

I was born July 11, 1990

Does it mean anything?
>>
>>16980093
If you're willing to do another one, mine is
1989/09/13

Would be interested to see how it differs from Sorrow
>>
>>16980101
Are you able to masterbate.
Cause if not it could be small tumors*
You need to go now if the heat pad doesn't work.
Can you feel the ball and feel hard spots.
>>
>>16979905
>Kamelia

>>16980073
>13th of August

Lass, you just triggered an /insane/ series of synchronicity in me, to the point where I really want to read your air-query.

If you like, I can give you a quick scry in about three hours' time.

But, if you'd like to me to give you something more ample, you can give me a voice sample to read. And, if you're too shy to post it publicly, you can email it to me:
[email protected]

I can read a voice when I get home, in about 9 hours or so.
>>
>>16980088
Check and kek. So you were born on Thursday?
>>16980091
It's a bit of that and a bit of that. Long story friend.
>>16980093
Yeah, i know numerology bretty good
>>
>>1698009
Strange to see a aries with so much fear before.
You'll be ok as long as there is no contact with your past whatsoever. New town new life.
Do you like helicopters. I heard one around you?
>>
>>16980116
Yeah, I can masturbate just fine, and I don't have a heat pad, so I don't know about that.

As for going right now, unfortunately I can't, specialists like that around where I live require appointments and shit and usually the most they can do urologist appointments anywhere is a couple of days, which I'm setting one up already.

I mean I don't think it's anything major, there's no swelling or anything like that, my personally opinion is that it might just be a blockage of semen or some type of infection, which is easily fixed. But I just wanna be 100% sure, ya know?
>>
>>16980122
12/17 born on a Thursday
Half Hispanic half white
Sagittarius

Does she have feelings for me, does she think about me?
>>
>>16980117
Glad to see you around friend :)
>>
>>16980128
I have friends and family here. Why would I need to cut contact with them?

No, I don't like helicopters. part of me was thinking about going back to Hawaii to farm, though... May I have some more clarification, please?
>>
>>16980117
Doing a recording for you atm, I'll send it over to your email. You can also do a scry if you want, whatever works best for you. I'm just looking for some guidance :)
>>
>>16980122
What do you think about someone born on dec 25
Are they born to troll you think?
>>
>>16980122
I'm a 13/4 karmic debt :( lol. You are a 16/7 which could explain the love issue and it being a negative word for you. Give me a few minutes to do those other birth dates
>>
File: IMG_20151117_140859-01.jpg (3MB, 2536x3025px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151117_140859-01.jpg
3MB, 2536x3025px
>>16979732
1 past 2 present 3 path
4 health 5 drive 6 awareness 7 friendship
8 alternate path 9 final outcome
>>
>>16980122
>Check and kek. So you were born on Thursday?

Hahaha just realized myself and no I was not, I was born on a Wednesday night ma'am.

Not sure if you remember, but a week ago or two you randomly did a reading for me because I was a Virgo and trying to get over an ex, even though I asked someone else.

Now I find out you have the same birthday, life is just full of funny coincidences :)
>>
>>16980149
Could you please do mine, 04/18/1994, born on a Monday. Thank you.
>>
>>16980117
>bv starts reading again because of some girl
classic
>>
>>16979694
>>16979725
Skipped..
>>
>>16980143
Ok then watch it play out baby.
Is that why I saw a beach place... is that what Hawaii is?
>>16980131
Can you soak in a tub mabye with your dick?
Might relive some pain.
Are you American I saw money on your table.
What if its hiv anon?
>>
>>16980170
Hawaii is an island, yes. I have missing it, a much different and more happy life for me. Should I go there?
>>
>>16979694
May 16th, Pig
I'm wanting to know if it's the correct decision to remove my seal or not, and who to let do it.
>>
>>16980098
Just Google 'Sidereal Astrology' and check dates that match what you see here.
>>16979914
There are 13 signs in Sidereal which align with the 13 constellations in the sky. The constellation the sun rises through on the day of your birth is your sign, however this is merely an intended path for your life since you can walk whatever path you want with your own free will, it's just that some people don't know they are able to do as such, and others are boxed in to thinking that's what they are doing when they're just following something they like. Either way, free will is a determining factor.
>>
>>16980165
>Mabye the synchronization goes beyond just dates mabye there soultied
>Mabye she's even another redhead

Did he ever explain why he likes redheads anyway.
>>
>>16980170
>mabye with your dick?
I havent laughed so hard in a long time
>>
>>16980170
Nah, I just have a shower in my apartment, so no tub soaking. The naproxin (?) I think it is, helps with the pain and potential inflammation/infection (if there is one) and I have flexovil that helps with muscle relief/relaxation.

But yeah I'm American, it's just a matter of me covering all possible bases as to what the problem might actually be, if it's even really anything major, minor, simple tweakage, bruising, etc. Like I said, nothing seems or looks out of the ordinary outside of the small pain that comes and goes at times, but then again I don't regularly stare at my balls, so something could be off just slightly and I'd never notice it without some type of ultrasound, which I'll get at the urologist whenever he can get me in.

As for HIV, that's definitely a no go, I'm as clean as a newborn baby. Well...some babies carry stuff from their mother, but you get the point.
>>
File: 2.jpg (146KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
146KB, 670x446px
>>16980147
Are you talking about the big J?
>>16980149
What do you mean by 16/7? Are you using soul/expression or other ones?
>>16980154
I guess destiny has brought us together. Oh your life path number is 9 - leader by demand.
>>
>>16980176
Marines go there right?
I think you should move there. It is three of cups all the way. And jera rune.
>>
>>16980181
>Redhead

I absolutely know why :^)
>>
>>16980188
Marines go all over the place. But there are military bases on Hawaii. Mostly navy, but there are other branches there, I know the Marines are there sometimes.
>>
>>16980107
You are a 10/1 aka 19/1. If you search for info just type in one of those and add either karmic number or karmic debt and browse what you can find.
>>
Hey /div/, I'm buying a tarot deck together with a buddy also interested in delving into the topic. Do you believe there are any drawbacks to sharing one deck back and forth between two people?
>>
>>16980098
Also, it's not really updated, all the ideas and concepts are the same, the only difference are the dates. These dates were set in stone by the Romans who thought the gods infallible. Thoy did not know that every 72 years, the stars shift a degree in the sky as they move in their orbits elsewhere. This stellar drift over time changes the sky map and as such you are born to different influencing energies that what you thought. Those influencing energies are the same then as now.
>>
>>16980197
1 is your life path number, the 10 or 19 is the karmic number.
>>
>>16980200
There could be perceived problems, and I know a lot of people who would advise against it, but I feel it really depends on your friendship. Think of the purchase as a partnership both between you two but also between the two of you and the deck. As long as you keep a level mindset, it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>16980114
Are you an anon or a reader?
>>
>>16980187
>I guess destiny has brought us together. Oh your life path number is 9 - leader by demand.

Heh guess so, was never much into astrology, karmic numbers or life path numbers growing up.

Looked into life path numbers and 9, really weird reading almost my exact personality being defined. Thank you for telling me my life path number.
>>
>>16980212
Anon, sorry didn't know you were only doing it for readers ><
>>
>>16980166
On purpose
>>16977611
>Some readers will refuse to do certain readings
Sorry I did not address it, you did not pique my interest. I only have time for a limited number of readings.
>>
>>16980187
7 being your life path number tied into the debt number of 16.
http://feliciabender.com/karmic-numbers-2/karmic-number-167/

I'm not huge into numerology but here is a link to show a little more, maybe lol
>>
>>16979694
June 19, Ox
Will I find a work soon and be happy?
>>
>>16980184
What about massage? Do you have any way to rub away the pain..
Can you get a ball rubdown somehow?
Do you have lemons rub with lemon it will help.
>>16980187
No... He's july 9
I'm dec 25... turns out im a nine. Natural leader and part time troll
Where did you find that picture it the best one ive ever seen.
>>
>>16980220
No, I was asking because you have a master number. You have a 4 life path number, putting you at a 22/4... A master number.
http://astrostyle.com/numerology/master-number-22-4/
>>
>>16980233
Lewd as fuck.
>>
>>16980151
I have no idea what this means. If you don't have much time could you give me a short summary?
>>
File: 1349363774825.png (42KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
1349363774825.png
42KB, 400x394px
>>16979694
August 13, Monkey
i asw a super cute girl today that made my heart melt an i also felt some painful feels
love reading
>>
Kinda off topic, but does anyone have the MEGA?
>>
>>16980233
Pretty sure most of those are out of the question regarding my balls.
>>
>>16980196
So like what's a marine like? Have you ever met one? What do they do for fun..
>>16980200
No problem just a energy damper. Its like playing without stealth camo mode.
You'll get tired quick and readings unless you're already a intermediate could be wrong.
>>16980192
I mean im a redhead I don't understand why its so appealing apparently.
>>
>>16980069
Does this pain come on suddenly and a little bit above the genital area? Does it hurt so much that you can't really move during?
>>
>>16980187
Would it be alright if you told me my life path number?
July 22, 1992.
Is there anything else you could tell me regarding my birth date?
>>
>>16980250
Usually it's only when I sit or lay certain ways. Sometimes it'll come on when walking. Most of the pain, comes from the very end of the left testicle, or I guess right near the back end. Very sensitive, feels sort of like a lumpy vein, it's not connected to the testicle or anything, as my balls still contract upwards when it's cold or aroused, and the little lumpy vein thing doesn't seem to be present anymore.

I feel like it's either epididymitis or varicocele, but it could just be simple bruising and what not. It's not a severe enough pain to keep me from moving however. It just comes and goes mostly.
>>
>>16980238
Awe thoth how was crossroads night.
I bet you being a guy would know what to do better about his ache in his balls.
>>16980245
What about mint can you rub some mint oil on your swollen balls?
>>
>>16980249
>So like what's a marine like? Have you ever met one? What do they do for fun..

Assholes with a superiority complex, at least the majority of them. I'd imagine they do the same thing the army does, wake up, drills, lunch, random military shit, and then a couple hours off to do whatever, and repeat. Air Force guys have easiest time, work on a jet or some type of machine for about 2 hours and then lay around getting drunk or fucking around the rest of the time.
>>
>>16980249

>Nordic Blood
>BV

Do the math :^)

Also, Redheads are hot. Thats general opinion :P
>>
>>16980265
My options as far as my balls are pretty limited to just the medicine, until I can see the urologist and get a full diagnosis just to be safe.
>>
>>16980233
I know your little Jack Black fetish so i've found drawing of him. Oh Sagittarius and Capricorn cusp? Interesting combination for woman to have.
>>16980229
Virgo is connected to Hermit. Hermit is connected to life path number 7. So it basically no love for me? Figures.
>>16980215
Life number is merely an a tip of iceberg in numerology. Try Pythagoras square.
>>
>>16980236
Thank you for the reading, didn't realize I had a master number.
Do you determine it differently than Sorrow or are they two different types of life path numbers?

>>16980187
>Oh your life path number is 9 - leader by demand.

That was her life path number for me.
>>
>>16980268
Oooo.
What would a average conversation be about with a marine do you think.
Like I wonder if there great conversationalists
What else does anybody know about them.
>>16980269
So bv is like pewdiepie? A Viking.
Shouldn't he have red hair already
>>
>>16980260
Life path number 5. Oh wow, do you like sports or other physical activity? You're like energizer bunny. Invest your energy into the right people, otherwise you'll become devastated.
>>
>>16980236
Quick question, Discord. I looked up my own life path number just for shits and giggles and got 11. Mind explaining that one?

>>16979419
Not at the current moment, friend. Perhaps at a slightly later date, but definitely not now.
>>
File: fuk u.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
fuk u.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>16980265
Yup. I happen to know the way around my balls rather well.
>>
>>16980283
>What would a average conversation be about with a marine do you think.

Pretty much just like your average person really. Unless you're another military branch and usually you just get into each other's faces because we all hate each other.
>>
>>16980274
Yeah and im a nine... a real rarity.
LOL so you've heard of me I hope only good things sorrow.
>>
>>16980286
Master number 11 - all about spirituality and helping other people. Basically your mission is help to guide other people through enlightenment.
>>
>>16980260
You have a life path number of 5. Your karmic number is a 14/5
I get my info from online so I am going off of the interwebz. But I will share a link so you can see for yourself.
http://feliciabender.com/karmic-numbers-2/karmic-number-145/
>>
>>16980284
Can I know mine too? April 9, 1991.
Thanks in advance
>>
>>16980264
I hope you figure out what it is soon.
>>
>>16980274
You will find it but you will have to fight very hard for it.
>>
>>16980291
>we
Oooo I could help but notice this.
So what kind of branch are you.
>>16980287
LEWD
You play mgsv yet? I just got it its so exciting except for the fucking skulls unit.
>>
>>16980296
Oh baby a 33. You will be a great teacher (not in academic meaning) to other people. Care, compassion and nurturing are your best cards. Your mission is to bring balance and harmony to yourself and world but emotions can get in a way. You might care about people but you dont know how to show it. Physically attractive, energetic and smart.
>>
>>16980305
Same here man, but I don't think it's anything major. I'd likely be in far more pain or there'd be something noticeable like swelling or nausea, or something ya know?

I think I'm just worrying for nothing, but you never be too careful with stuff like that.
>>
>>16979725
can someone do mine please?
>>
>>16980310
>So what kind of branch are you.

Army Recon, it's boring, and I'm not resigning up. I don't feel like getting shipped to deal with ISIS. I dealt enough with their buddies in Afghanistan.
>>
>>16980279
I just used the method the page shows to calculate both life path and karmic type deal. Sorrow probably knows more about all this than I. So instead of a karmic number you have a master number. Master numbers include 11, 22, 33, 44 etc.
>>
>>16980324
Are you the dude who had a couple of stories in the old military paranormal thread from about three months ago?
>>
>>16980316
Sorrow, would you do mine, please? 04/18/1994. Thank you.
>>
>>16980284
No, I rarely exercise actually. Should probably change that. But I've always been very picky with people.
>>
>>16980286
What is your birth date Yalda?
>>
>>16980293
Strong and independent womyn type? I know some things, majority of them are bretty good.
>>16980307
But is it worth fighting for it? When it involves two people, you might be the best but then one day they leave you without any appreciation.
>>
>>16980329
I am not. I'm sure I was posting in it though.
>>
File: 1370702088711.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1370702088711.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>16980294
Well that's just plain amusing. It seems that I'm already doing something along the lines of that, but eh... we'll see.

Thanks Sorrow.

>>16980333
Erh, not too tempted to share it actually. I have checked it out however and it seems to fit exactly on 11.

Also, nice trips.
>>
Good evening gentlemen.

>>16980334
Yo, have you done any rituals (banishing/cleansing ones specifically) recently or do you have anything set up to ward off evil spirits?
>>
>>16980316
Thanks, can you tell me more about the emotion side? I struggle with some issues in this plane lately
>>
>>16980316
I'll be back! lol
>>
Just wondering if anyone else has seen a conection between witnessing death/being around death. And the ability to open blocked chakras. Especially the auditory and visual ones. For communication with the dead.
>>
>>16980330
Life path is 9. Leader but different kind of leader than person with number 1. More like humanitarian than warlord. Very diplomatic person but sometimes you feel lack of energy. You wouldnt call yourself intuitive person but there were some dejavu moments.
>>
>>16980338
There was a guy in Afghanistan who was involved in this compound raid. It was clear without a single Tali there, but he was put on perimeter anyways.

He saw as shadow figure dodge out of the building he has just been sent from and he blacked out for a few seconds as it ran past him.
>>
File: tumblr_mlmdflByTG1qjf0joo1_500.jpg (103KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlmdflByTG1qjf0joo1_500.jpg
103KB, 404x600px
Hey I'm back to help with readings
My speciality is counselling, help and advice with people, emotions and situations

Can do most but I will not do financial stuff unless I'm bored ^-^
>>
>>16980354
Hi. What should I be doing with my life right now?
>>
>>16980324
So isn't the dangerous mission type. Being recon.
Got any stories?
What color uniform does a army get?
>>
>>16980310
>played MGS5
Nah, too busy jacking off or fucking the fiance.
In fact, those don't sound like bad ideas :^)
>>
>>16980354
gibe this>>16980240
>>
>>16980354
Hello, can I get a reading and advice on my love life? I'm currently very emotionaly confused especially with my feeling thowards a person that I think about most of the time. Do you need any additional information?
>>
>>16980354
Hello there Queen of Wands
I didn't do nothing with my life since June so I'm getting its time to move my ass and "get a job"
I'm 18. Do you see me getting a job soon? Or just advices is alright. thanks
>>
>>16980354
Can i get advice on my future. What do I need to do to find happiness
>>
>>16980339
11 is hard number to carry. It usually goes into 2 if person isnt progressing spiritually.
>>16980340
What do you mean evil spirits? There's nothing around me so i havent done any rituals.
>>16980342
You get involved with too many people and they drain you. Try to be more mindful about emotions and dont get tangled when you want to show anger but it comes off as passive-aggressiveness just because you dont want to come off as a bad person.
>>16980344
Waiting for more discord
>>
>>16980151
>>16979732
In your past you had stifled creativity or were generally kept down. This could be an indicator to your mental state which overall will effect your physical state. In the present, you feel you are in a regretful yet needed transition, sort of a required passage to reach a crossroad. It is there you will have the opportunity to make a path decision, but your current road is riddled with scattered energy that delays your arrival at the next juncture.

Your health is heavily affected by your material state. You do this as a type of self-preservation to protect yourself from control by outside influences. However, it seems to be decaying the state of your health and diminishing your ability to improve. However, your drive is strong and encourages recuperation. You are advised to take rest in order to improve your mental and physical health. Spend some time contemplating how your attitude and personal energy effects your overall progression in life. Your awareness of self and the world around you causes restriction. The Hierophant encourages you again to spend time resting and recovering, which is a challenge to the ordinary routine of things in your life.

In your friendships you will see frustration and a holding off of energy. No advice is clearly given on this front besides encouraging you to first resolve your health issues. Then you can begin work on the friendship issue. Overall, you must delay your return to friends old or new or else encounter frustration that things do not go in your favor.

If you choose not to follow the path of healing, your alternate route will show egotism as you fall from grace. All confidence could be lost if you are not careful.

The High Priestess advises you to continue down the road with haste. Follow your intuition, let the higher powers guide you, and you shall reach the path juncture you so desperately wish you could be at.
>>
>>16980239
Sorry, was trying to do too many things, I hope this helps:
>>16980378
>>
>>16980360
Man I wish I could jack off while playing... I guess men have all the luck.

So thoth is there any emeralds she wears? Just curious.
>>
>>16980327
Ahhh okay gotcha, thank you for taking time out of your day to tell me my numbers as well, let alone explaining this all to a scrub like me :D
>>
>>16980376
Nevermind then, looks like one of the people i did a reading to yesterday did some kind of a ritual recently/has defences up and my head hurts now.
Point taken, max 5 readings per night so I can handle something like this.
>>
>>16980359
Recon depends. Usually I'm not in any direct line of fire no. I sniped quite a bit during my time in Afghanistan. These days, I don't really do much of anything.

Uniforms are dependent on what you're doing. We have different ones for different environments, ones for basic stuff, combat, etc.

Combat Uniforms during my stay in Afghanistan were either gray urban camo or tan desert camo. Back in the states, it's either still the gray urban or a green and brown forest camo.

As for stories, not really anything interesting. People shoot at you, stuff blows up every now and then, people die. Typical war stuff really, nothing too exciting.
>>
>>16980393
wat deck do you use cause it matters.
Rider waite b8 m8 is the easiest to memorize and stop the drowsiness.
>>
>>16980358
Look for some independence and be keen to observe what's going on around you, allowing experiences to inform your decisions. Listen to your own inner guidance and the guidance of those around you- there are unlimited possibilities of what you can really be doing with your life but you need to keep an ear out for "signs" and then focus upon that, not just for a week. It will take some hardwork but you know it will pay off so you will enjoy planting the seeds that you will later reap, do not let impatience get the better of you or dampen the spark. Use the awareness of cycles to make changes, including seasons and phases of the moon (We are 6 days after the new moon which means time for Laying foundations, Start of Change, Regeneration, Gathering information, Initial plans and actions.
7-10 days after The New Moon (it was on the 11th) Initial germination of seeds, Regeneration and Renewal
10-14 days after The New Moon- Is about tying off loose ends and being patient)
>>
>>16980283
>Shouldn't he have red hair

He could be blond for all I know. He is really into Nordic stuff. So I wouldn't be surprised if he is attracted to the people.
>>
>>16980394
That's kinda scary that you were getting sniped all the time.
But your away from the roadside bomb stuff being recon. Right?
Did you name your gun?
What the weather in Afghanistan like do they have sandstorms?
>>
>>16980362
Painful feelings was that of possibly being unnoticed, to feel such a strong emotion for someone and them have somewhat high value and you perhaps be non existent to them?
I'm sensing this is a wake-up call and to be honest, it's more about the spark in your heart than the pain in the dark.
Be sensible with yourself and feelings but seize the opportunity (if possible) desire and will power need to be channelled- I sense success, this girl's heart will melt if you told her she melted yours
Be kind to yourself and do not talk yourself out of speaking your truth

Good luck c:
>>
>>16980418
oh thanks, but what do you mean you the last sentence, english isn't m first language
>>
>>16980401
It doesnt, I dont even have it memorized, I am using tarot not as a system for divination but as an interpretator, its really complex and I am bad at explaining sorry.
Anyways, I am using African American tarot deck, despite being pure euro white male, still living in Europe.
Its not drowsiness, just error in circuits, easily fixable but I figured out that it was due to divination 2 hours ago :/
>>
>>16980364
"Let it go" Keeps repeating itself to me, I sense perhaps you have had your heart broken before?
Maybe you feel as if you cannot truly enjoy love as your logical mind keeps spurting out if's and buts. You can experience love and reap the benefits of it without "tying yourself down", there are no contracts being signed, no pacts being made so calm down. Stop living inside your mind in the situation and live inside your body- FEEL how wonderful it actually is to connect with this person and enjoy what you are feeling. You cannot really feel whilst you are thinking- especially when reoccurring negative thoughts are there :)
Breathe!
See spending time with this person as a retreat from the "real world" a place of comfort and pleasure where you can be yourself without socially conditioned guidelines and rules :)

Hope this helped and good luck :)
>>
>>16980140
You as well; hope you're well

>>16980145
No rush. It will be a while before I'm home anyway, like I said; I'll read it then.

>>16980165
:^)

>>16980181
U P P E R K E K
>also, if the scryers are correct, I'm actually looking for a brunette

>>16980200
I would personally avoid it, as it would make the deck a bonding thing rather than something that grows on you, which defeats the purpose, in my opinion. I would think it better if you both bought decks and read for the same question, then compared notes.
>it's not gay if your decks don't touch

>>16980241
There's a link to it in this post:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16943566/#16943566
>>
>>16980366
It's a shame that society teaches us that we are useless unless we are a wage slave. I don't see you getting a job very soon but the sky is the limit
I am getting the word "student" - looking into practical skills that you can use to support yourself and to create wealth
Possibly joining forces with another person and a business idea
>>
>>16980416
I did the sniping, I rarely if ever got counter-sniped.
Not really, if you have to ride with convoys to get to destinations regardless anyways.
I did not, I know some people that do however.
Humid and hot, it's awful. I'd never go back, not even on vacation. Sandstorms happened, it ranged from often to rarely.
>>
>>16980402
Right, ok I'll try. Thanks.
>>
>>16980375
Nurture yourself and look for ways to be productive. When you sit around doing things become stagnant and depression quickly sets in. Enjoy what you have and look to do some sort of activities like painting, doodling, writing or even just going outside for a bit to increase your mood
You have enough to be happy about, you are just feeling a little stagnant at the moment which is blocking you from realising it :)
>>
>>16980444
What about you though. What are your dislikes and likes.
Are you allowed to take pictures of certain things on missions.
Did anything supernatural happen over in Afghanistan.
>>
>>16980425
Speak what you believe is true and do not get shy about it
>>
>>16980442
You're right, you also did me a reading yesterday about me using the law of attraction
Well in mind I want to work a bit to get some money and start investing on some stocks and myself. And yes I want to join forces but I have no friends.. lost all mine last year when I drop out of but they were close minded so no big loss.. I have a construction degree, do you see me use it even If I don't like it(for the money) or maybe something else?
>>
>>16980439
It's just that it's nighttime here and I wanted to get the recording out of the way before going to bed. And yes, I am indeed a brunette!
>>
>>16980466
thanks again
>>
Ok, time to do this again.
Who wants readings? ^_^
>>
>>16980452
Thanks for that QoW
>>
>>16980491
I do I do!
What's most holding me back from living life?
>>
>>16980471
I see talent but not sure what, Are you into poetry atall?
and haha I know that feel!
You got the same advice card "ride the change like a surfer on a wave"
I guess you questioning proves that you have some sort of doubt in yourself and ze universe in providing
If you'd like to, add me on skype light-bringer432 and I'll chuck some manifestation vids your way that are really helping me out at the moment too :D
>>
>>16980354
What should i do to find love or will i ever find love
>>
>>16980491
Cancer 23 male

I recently suffered a setback in my training, and am pretty upset by it. It's nothing too major, but it means a lot more work than I would want. What positive message--if any-- do the cards hold for me?
>>
>>16980499
You are having drastic changes at the moment. But once they pass, you will enjoy life at its fullest. Also you have that one thing you are very good at, right? Keep doing it.
>>
can you learn/read tarot with an online deck if you dont have a deck?
>>
>>16980519
Woah, very accurate, thank you.
>>
>>16980515
Careful. It might not look too serious but it hit the foundations of your life philosophy. Sadly I see you becoming more misantropic and hostile towards life itself.
---Special bonus card cuz you look in trouble---
Well shit. Nothing good, just saying that it wont be easy. Try to go through it. I dont like to give sad readings but truth is more important than my preferences.

>>16980524
Thats a great question. Bumping for answer.
>>
>>16980491
would i get rich enough to live a comfy life?
>>
>>16980378
>>16980381
That's fine. Thanks for the read. Although, that's a tough one. Rest in terms of sleep is problematic, anything I take just wears off. This whole scattered energy and sense of self thing also gives me some pause. Not really sure what to make of it.
>>
NEW BREAD
>>16980539
>>16980539
>>
>>16980437
Thank you very much, I'll try my best to follow your advice
>>
>>16980491
I'd like one.

Scorpio, 25 tomorrow, male

Just want to know how my current health is. Muscles, veins, blood flow, in general all that stuff.
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.