[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 377
Thread images: 53

File: 1371178138410.jpg (26KB, 541x678px) Image search: [Google]
1371178138410.jpg
26KB, 541x678px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.

Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>16973257
>>
>>16975469
wanna do a mindscape on me? :^
>>
File: 1444789183017.jpg (396KB, 1614x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1444789183017.jpg
396KB, 1614x2400px
Two readings. No more, no less.

All I need is a query and genders of everyone involved in the query. No financial or career readings. Be warned of allegory and the fact that I'm fucking terrible at interpretation.

May also consider doing a mindscape if anyone wants. Just so that anyone may know, a mindscape is a separate reading from a normal one, so don't ask for a mindscape and a normal. That's two readings.

>>16975482
>he wants a mindscape

Shuuuure...
>>
File: Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg (251KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg
251KB, 734x950px
>>16975484
yes
>>
File: 1436634813217.jpg (80KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1436634813217.jpg
80KB, 500x669px
>>16975484
you can do a normal one
>>
>>16975484
Should I (M) continue to pursue the affections of old friend of mine (F)
>>
>>16975484
i'm male
am i going nowhere?
>>
male
libra

i've had reoccurring things in my dreams in the past few months: birds, dogs, cats, and i always have a woman as my companion - she's different every time. during this time i've also haven't gotten a decent night sleep, no matter how long or short i sleep i wake up feeling like my mind was ripped apart. it's not normal sleepiness it's complete exhaustion. so, what the hell is up with my dreams?
>>
24/m/Leo/gay
Light brown hair, hazel eyes, 5'9"

He is 23/m/Cancer/Gay
Brown hair, brown eyes, ~6'0"

Will me and my ex get back together at some point?
>>
File: 1371176298049.jpg (553KB, 553x773px) Image search: [Google]
1371176298049.jpg
553KB, 553x773px
>>16975482
>>16975488
Alright, since you really enjoy these. And in the name of the Emperor, those are some sweet ass dubs right there.

I entirely forgot how fucky it is to do a mindscape for you. I always get the strangest results. I did my usual routine of shuffling the cards and drawing one.

A phoenix. A phoenix made out of metal, sitting atop of a forge of some sorts. It seemed to be rather... proud of itself. Certain. Just looking at it made me feel like I'm...small. Tiny. It looked to the sides, then cawed and let out a sprout of fire.

The phoenix stretched out it's wings, then raised up and headed towards the sky. The further it flew away, the more normal, the more organic it seemed to look like. Not too much like a phoenix after some moments, the bird headed to the right, east? One of the feathers from the tail fell off on the ground, right in front of me.

It seems that I found myself on some sort of a hill. There's a lot of grass, some few trees, and that's it. It was a rather clean area, but at the same time it felt just a little bit odd to me. The sky was milky white, almost...foggy, in a sense. Not a clear sky. Sun wasn't around, even though it was quite bright. Besides the bird, it was quiet and essentially dead.

The hill I was standing on, it almost radiated something. After poking it a bit, I realized it was...squishy. It's definitely not a normal hill. Some sort of an entity was living underneath, and simply using the grass as a disguise? Ideas, ideas...

(1/2)
>>
>>16975523
After I walked down the hill, it was starting to move. I could see the flashes of it bursting, and revealing a set of teeth and a mouth. Something along the lines of the Gaping Dragon from Dark Souls, but it also had a massive tongue thing as well that moved around wildly.

I approached it and dear gods, I could not see the bottom of the entire thing. Darkness. Darkness. Teeth, flesh and all, but nothing deeper. Albeit I was curious, I knew better than to just simply go in there and look around, - something was trying to push me into there though. After I almost fell in there, I caught myself and just tried to float away on somewhere less fleshy and more...stable.

I did my usual slashing and all, and ended up in this very strange location. Whiteness. Complete whiteness. This is where things started to get really fucked up. I could almost see a white bridge leading towards someplace, perhaps even nowhere. I could barely make out the contours of the thing. A voice kept asking me just how I ended up in here and that I had to get out. At first rather normal, but then... screaming. It desperately wanted me out this place, insulting me in various kinds. It's strange that I saw a man and a woman out there in the distance, together.

After that, I decided to leave - I did not want to agitate the voice even further. And now I have a blasted fucking headache and I'm just feeling entirely out of it. Shit. Thank god I'm not doing more than two readings.

>>16975496
Alright, you're next up.
>>
Anyone here possibly do dream interpretations? I had an interesting one last night, but I was having trouble deciphering it fully.
>>
>>16975484
male

am i on the right path?
>>
I'll do a couple of readings. Probably two-ish.

No love readings.
>>
>>16975569
>>16975505
>>
File: 1440528726251.jpg (65KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
1440528726251.jpg
65KB, 500x621px
Fuck, the last reading got me real good. Was entirely unexpected and now I'm sitting here, wondering why in the fuck everything feels so strange right now.

>>16975496
Wew lad, that's one hell of a straight forward no.

The first vision was rather peculiar. The ground, the dirt, but there was something creeping up from the left. A stream of water, eventually becoming a waterfall. However, this was a rather strange waterfall, for it started to freeze up near immediately and just like that, it crept up on someone.

The poor person did not have a chance and became an ice block almost immediately. Somebody on a waterboard surfed past this person, laughing, just staying on the wave of ice, and eventual wave of water. He did not get too far before he stumbled up and crashed into a rock of some sorts, moments later taken away by the wave. Sinking deeper and deeper into the depths of the sea, until he was lost forever.

The second vision was of a man. A man with great stature and powerful stance, looking at me, no...staring into me with this intense, yet dead stare. He had his sword, his flaming sword, in the right hand. There was a beating heart right next to him, and he impaled it.

I was slightly curious, so I decided to raise a few questions. It seems, that by utter accident, or perhaps not...that he stabbed the brain. The heart was still on the side, beating. Then he simply slashes both in to pieces. I ask him what would happen if you would go for it. He points me to the right, and I can see a small window.

A man drowning, sinking into the depths of the sea, his emotions... until he has drowned. Gone. Dead. There is nothing for him to be found.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1365134996247.jpg (81KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1365134996247.jpg
81KB, 400x600px
>>16975575

I ask him what would happen if you would decide to not pursue it. The points me to the left, and yet through another window I can see a pair talking over a table, drinking a cup of coffee, seemingly enjoying themselves. A fair woman, and a man that's slightly shy of himself. Embarrassed? Uncertain?

After thanking him and being yet again, slightly spooked out by his unblinking and dead, yet intense stare, I leave the vision.

Welp lad, you're not going to get anything out of this. I'd say skip it and go and do something else entirely, perhaps focus on something else. At least for me, it's just not looking out fairly well for you.

>>16975505
>>16975539
Two readings, no more and no less. If I had said more, then I would have said so. However, two were said, and two were done.

Perhaps at another time, or just poke >>16975569

And well, hello to you American and how are you holding up?
>>
>>16975573
Alright, I can do that.

>>16975578
I'm fine! And yourself?
>>
File: 1365198271881.jpg (36KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
1365198271881.jpg
36KB, 500x472px
>>16975581
Glad to know you're going around just fine. As for me, well... I'm wondering if that's how it feels like to be confused about everything and anything and high at the same time. Because I think what I'm feeling right now has to be fucking close to that.

Fucking mindscapes, I swear...

I was going to ask you for a reading, but I don't think I should bother you all too much about it. After all, querents need their readings after all. -shrug-.
>>
>>16975569
Male, future general
>>
>>16975587
It's a slow night, I'll give you a reading if you want, plus, I'm still pretty new to tarot overall.
>>
>>16975569
Male, Gemini 18
General reading
>>
>>16975578
That is a bummer but probably for the best. Thank you for the reading been very confused about the situation for a while.
>>
File: 1365210633481.png (432KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1365210633481.png
432KB, 500x500px
>>16975593
Alright, well...I was going to ask as to what would happen if I would get into occult. And by that I mean actually study, practice and what not, because at the current moment I'm only just observing and taking in information from various conversations and discussions.

If you'll do one for me, I would appreciate it. But of course, prioritize other querents over me - they can't do readings and divine for themselves in the first place.

>>16975601
I'm going to suggest what I always suggest to little querents like you - ask about the situation from different readers. I may always be wrong about this, you can't know.

It did seem like... if you would actually pass on it, you would end up getting interested in someone else and trying your luck with them, but I can't be too sure about that. Could be entirely allegorical.

Nonetheless, best of luck to you. Love matters are a bitch and a half to deal with.
>>
>>16975569
Male
Gemini
General reading
>>
>>16975205
Other person
I made the golden light stuff because I remember that it will keep spirits awat from fucking up my dreams(which has happened in the past).
When I finished with the whole house I had a nightmare, I think it was caused by soemthing/someone and its themes were about the golden light thingy not working in general and me getting tormented by spirits.
Wat do? Do I need to do it multiple times or soemthing?
>>
>>16975569
Any kind of reading would be cool.
:)
>>
>>16975573
Alright, in your current situation we have The Princess of Swords, supported by Strife, and Satiety. The Princess of Swords represents a young revengeful woman, skilled in practical affairs. Strife is of course, fighting/cruelty/etc. Then Satiety is contentment/success/desired outcomes. I would say this represents that you're going after something that you do want, but it's making the road that you're on have more twists and turns than you desire. It might have the desired end goal for you, but it's making the pathway there difficult for you.

Your future, if nothing changes, is Happiness, supported by Death, and the Prince of Wands. Happiness is of course success/well-being/etc. Death doesn't necessarily mean dying, it means release through destruction, or a sudden change. Then you have the Prince of Wands, a young man, violent and noble, with a sense of humor. I would say that this section is saying that if you continue on your current path, you will go through a pretty big change, but it will ultimately result in your happiness.

Your future, if you do change, is Ruin, supported by The Moon, and Completion. Ruin is pretty self representing death, faulty reasoning, disruption. The Moon represents illusion, deception, falsehood. Completion represents perfection, rest, and subtlety. I think this is saying that if you change what you're doing, you'll end up down the wrong path. You'll feel like you've accomplished something, but it'll be illusory. A fake sense of accomplishment.

... cont...
>>
>>16975626
...cont...

Your fate is represented by The Fool, supported by Defeat, and The Hermit. The Fool represents (In terms of spiritual matters) either ideas/thoughts that go beyond worldly means, or (in materialistic matters) folly/mania/etc. I'm inclined to believe this is representing material matters. Defeat is a card that represents loss, malice, anxiety etc. The Hermit represents wisdom and divine inspiration. I believe that this is saying in your fate, if you go after the materialistic things, you'll face defeat. But if you go after the more spiritual things, such as wisdom, you'll be accomplishing much more.

The reflection is represented by the Queen of Cups, supported by The Tower, and the Chariot. The Queen of Cups is a woman who is dreamy, passive, poetic, and imaginative. The Tower represents quarrel, combat, destruction of plans, and escape from prison. The Chariot represents triumph/victory/etc. I believe, since this is the reflection, the cards are saying that you need to focus on overcoming any struggles that you're facing, no matter how small. Even if it it's through passive ways.

Hope that helps some.
>>
>>16975618
You probably should have pointed towards >>16975233 or >>16975240 instead. Thoth was asking about my experience for that one >>16975277
>>
>>16975606
I'm going to go ahead and do yours, because it really interests me as I honestly probably never would have even touched a tarot deck if Thoth didn't give me his. So your query is definitely an interesting one. I'll go ahead and do so.
>>
>>16975606

Uhh >>16975635 is me. Not sure why it didn't save my name.
>>
File: dancer1.jpg (796KB, 1920x979px) Image search: [Google]
dancer1.jpg
796KB, 1920x979px
>>16975635
>>16975637
Much appreciated, American. I could do you a quick reading in return, if you wish. I still have some juice for that, so if you're curious about something - you can ask me and I'll see what I can do.

I know I wouldn't have touched scrying if I didn't get introduced to it, so I know that feeling.

Yet again, thanks!~
>>
>>16975658
Good morning?

Are you still reading, Yalda?

Male
J
>>
>>16975618
Are you Sweden bro?

By the way, Sweden oujia anon, Jonas will be out of your house by 12am tonight. Hope everything works out
>>
File: maiden.png (2MB, 1366x678px) Image search: [Google]
maiden.png
2MB, 1366x678px
>>16975674
Even if I was reading right now, I'd probably require a query of some sorts to do so. I may just consider doing a quick scrying for you, not sure.
>>
>>16975626
>>16975627
Can I ask how you know this stuff?

My thoughts are "but what if you're wrong and I'm actually a piece of shit?"
Regardless, thanks for the read, I appreciate it.
>>
>>16975606
I've mostly done general readings, so I hope this turns out well.

In the current situation we have Happiness, supported by Power and the Prince of Swords. Happiness represents pleasure, and of course happiness. Power represents success/skill/dominion. The Prince of Swords is representing of a domineering man, clever and unstable. I think that this could mean that you find a bit of joy in observing the occult. I think the Prince of Swords might be representing of a person who's introduced you to the occult, especially if their personality aligns with the traits mentioned. I believe that this can also represent that you have an innate ability for it. I mostly say this because of "Power" being a supporting card.

In the Future if nothing changes, we have Change, supported by Debauch and Prudence. Change represents harmony, an alternation of gain and loss, wandering, and pleasant change. Debauch represents guilt, lying, loss of friendship, lust, loss of love/friendship. Prudence represents building, skill, cunning, avarice, meanness. I think that this is saying if you do go down this path, you'll lose in some areas, and gain in others. I believe the overall change will be pleasant, but you might have some sticky situations to go through to get there. Maybe Debauch in this case represents something that's holding you back, and you feel a bit guilty for looking into the occult? That's more-so a guess, though.

...cont...
>>
>>16975691

...cont...

In the Future, if you do change, we have Cruelty, supported by The Priestess, and Death. Cruelty is mental anguish, despair, worry, suffering, loss. The Priestess represents a gracious influence that changes the matter, an alternation/fluctuation of things, I like to think of a balancing of scales, or the tide going in and going out. Death means a sudden change, or release through destruction. I believe that the cards here are saying that if you go down this road, you'll be at the worse end of things, it might be a quick and graceful change, but it'll result in anguish and suffering.

In your fate, we have Love, supported by The Devil, and the Queen of Wands. Love represents harmony, friendship, joy, pleasure. The Devil is blind impulse, ambition, and temptation. The Queen of Wands is a woman of calm authority, generous but intolerant, with revenge and dominance. I think that this section is implying that in the end, you'll have harmony and joy, but you need to be wary of what you're really after. Stray away from temptation, and overall just overcome any temptations that you may encounter.

In the reflection, we have Wealth, supported by the Queen of Disks, and The Magus. Wealth represents prosperity, creativity, and old age. The Queen of Disks is am ambitious woman, yet affectionate and kind. The Magus represents skill, wisdom, cunning, deceit, and theft, but also esoteric wisdom/power, alongside learning/intelligence with the matter at hand. I believe that this is saying that if you want the most prosperous outcome, you need to stay ambitious, and overall keep focusing on learning about what you're truly after here. If you're unsure about the occult, perhaps you should look into it more to make sure.
>>
>>16975679
Hey, can I bother you for a mindscape? I've never had one, but it definitely interests me. I don't have any particular query in mind.
>>
>>16975674
>>16975679
Can you do a general/mindscape reading?

I'm going through some things, need some guidance
>>
File: 1367399599280.jpg (136KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1367399599280.jpg
136KB, 500x750px
>>16975691
>>16975693
Oh, the current situation is fucking on-point. Hilariously on point. The Prince of Swords is quite possibly a person being represented here, for it fits quite well with the person who actually introduced me into the deeper parts of this.

So, from what I understand, I should just go into it and be watchful of myself and my temptations? This is definitely something that I already heard from another person, so this ain't any sort of news to me.

Well damn. This was an interesting read. It seems to me that you definitely did quite good, even on the parts that I did not mention.

>>16975701
Shure. Shure. Shure. I can definitely do that.

Just expect a lot of allegorical bullshit and some rather odd stuff. Would you mind if I went slightly deeper into your mindscape instead of doing just a normal one that I generally try to stick to?

Won't touch anything though.
>>
>>16975717
That's what I would say, yes. Assuming that you were planning on going into it deeper as it currently is. I'm glad you think I did well, and hope that it was helpful to you!

Sure, I don't mind at all! I'd actually really appreciate that.
>>
>>16975717
>>16975723
so are you thoth's replacement? did he train you? teach you norse sorcery yet?
>>
File: 1230086751448.jpg (118KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
1230086751448.jpg
118KB, 600x736px
>>16975723
It was helpful, yes. I hope this gave you some experience with such a query as well!

You may have to wait on the mindscape, though. It'll definitely show up today, don't fret.

>>16975716
Same goes for you. Albeit...hmm...why seek me out so much for some guidance and what not? Why me specifically?

I'm curious.
>>
>>16975755
I wouldn't say "replacement" as he's still here. But he did give me his tarot deck, and it's the one I use. He's helped me understand some of the cards, and answered questions, yeah. And no, no Norse sorcery yet. Haha.
>>
>>16975758
Ah alright, no worries. Not quite sure how much longer I'll be around, as I've not slept yet. But I'll ask Thoth to peak around. Worst case I can ask another time?
>>
>>16975761
Fuck the sorcery, have him teach you his sigil work or something. Guy has done some weird shit
>>
>>16975763
Go to sleep then. Just give me your permission to enter and I'll do it either way. I can just give it to Thoth and he'll give it to you once you're awake, or do you want me to leave it in the thread?

>>16975766
Seconding this guy with satanic dubs.
>>
>>16975758
I like your scrying method. I don't mind the allegory. You're awesome.
>>
>>16975758
>>16975776
Incase you do the mindscape, you have my permission to enter my mindscape
>>
>>16975775
I give you permission.

Yeah, give it to Thoth and he'll transfer it onward to me.

>>16975766
Not sure where I stand on sigils and whatnot yet, to be honest.
>>
So Thoth and AmericanSlang is teacher/student relationship?
>>
Someone still reading?
>>
>>16975810
No, I've known Thoth since we were in like grade 8. We're just best friends.
>>
>>16975817
Makes sense.
>>
>>16975817
Hey, are you taking readings?
>>
>>16975818
Yeah. He introduced me into the occult (specifically tarot) after I had a dream. He said he knew I had a weird dream and asked about it the day after. So he took it as a sign.

>>16975820
I'll give one in a bit if you want, sure. Just give me a few.
>>
>>16975821
Okay
>>
File: RCEOj.gif (1023KB, 372x242px) Image search: [Google]
RCEOj.gif
1023KB, 372x242px
>>16974543
Speech patterns suggest BV. "I thank you", "giggetykek".. lapses into slightly Elizabethan grammar

But I wasn't going to make any assumptions

Also, good morning friends
>>
>>16975821
how'd he know you had a dream? the fuck
>>
Requesting a love reading. Will the girl I'm meeting with grow into a relationship?

Tom
Sagittarius

Thanks in advance
>>
>>16975824
why do you think he would read for you randomly? why do you think he'd read for you anon?
>>
>>16975830
Whoever it was, I'd just read for them. Give and take.
>>
Hello /div/
I wanted to know how to fix a "stoned mind" like I'm always stoned and really slow.. I think a lot too.
But my perceptions are really enhanced.
I'm a gemini, male. Also looking for a reading
>>
>>16975834
just stop smoking weed retard
>>
>>16975835
I do not smoke, in fact I hate weed m8
>>
>>16975834
In all seriousness, how often do you smoke, and how long have you maintained that habit/routine for?
>>
>>16975827
Not sure, said he just 'had a hunch' and saw something that he thought was an omen.
>>
>>16975839
>>16975838
Well fuck. Played with any other drugs?

If not I'm going to jump right to the medical angle and ask if you've had your thyroid checked?
>>
>>16975839
I did not smoke weed for about a year now.
I used to smoke joint off the ground, I was pretty fucked in the head back in the day
>>
>>16975840
Why AmericanSlang as a nickname?
>>
>>16975844
Get your thyroid checked

If that's fine, you need to refresh your mind/body

Meditation/mindfulness, clean diet, introspection, lots of good sleep etc
>>
>>16975824
There was a lot of speculation about him posting anon in the last thread but he never used his trip and I don't think he has since the spirit reading for discord. Do you think he's okay?
>>
>>16975856
A lyric a song I like, from my favorite band. Couldn't think of a name, so I went with it.

American Slang - Gaslight Anthem

"And they cut me to ribbons and taught me to drive,/ I got your name tattooed inside of my arm,/ I called for my father but my father had died,/ while you told me fortunes, in American Slang"
>>
>>16975868
That's quite deep meaning behind your casual looking nickname. You indeed have a huge potential.
>>
>>16975872
Thanks! I hope so, I've been told most of my readings are pretty accurate. So I think I'm on the right track.
>>
May I request a reading from you? >>16975840

I'm >>16975829
>>
>>16975867
"a lot of speculation"?

>bv pls
>pls stop bv
>bv pls stop and go to sleep

If he was here, and struggling, we didn't exactly give him a warm welcome aye?
>>
>>16975895
Unhealthy obsession with BV, friend
>>
>>16975899
More like BV's obsession with love. Looks like desperation.
>>
>>16975899
Since you're still around, did you see >>16975277 ? Or at least have any thoughts/advice?
>>
>>16975904
>>16975899
Yeah I know

I'll get through it, always do

At least he's not participating, makes it easier to remind myself I'm being full retard
>>
>>16975277
Oops. Sorry.

Honestly, I'd recommend getting checked for any shizo type disorder. Meditation can bring some of those issues out in a person.

Further, have their been any physical effects of these things? Manifestations? Objects moving?
>>
>>16975918
Things move pretty regularly. Slip off of desks, shelves, etc. Once a week, maybe more. That's been a normal thing for years now. I've been confirmed non-schitzo, but that's it. There's no confirmation of anything else that would cause these things, just that there's nothing else that "makes sense." I haven't meditated much in the last few years though, and my issues/symptoms have only increased. Random stabbing pains, vibrations/twitches in muscles and such. If meditation is what caused this though, what would eliminate the symptoms?
>>
>>16975940
Well, nothing unless it was a definite medical condition.
All that being said, have you attempted to banish it?
>>
>>16975867
I hope BV is okay and that my crap didnt mess him up. :/
>>
File: 1230087257194.jpg (46KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
1230087257194.jpg
46KB, 600x614px
>>16975912
He's always lurking though. Practically every reader does.

>>16975874
American, are you still around? If so, I'll start working on your mindscape, as per your request. Just let me eat first; bit too hungry for any sort of reading.
>>
>>16975951
I've made attempts yes, but I don't really know the exact method so I'm not sure. I don't know the exact nature of the issue, which causes some issues and hesitation. I tried one thing an anon on /x/ suggested, but it didn't stop the issues from continuing
>>
>>16975964
Got it. Is there anything you identify the spirit by?

>>16975961
He went to sleep. Post it here and I'll forward it on to him.
>>
I have spirits in my head ever since I started meditating. They harass me constantly and say they are of the light. Any advice on getting rid of them? I've tried everything. Meds only quit them down
>>
>>16975972
Energy work. Entities like that are parasitic, they are there because you allow them in. Find the tap, turn it off
>>
>>16975967
Just being really whiny and concerned with me not living up to "my full potential," which seems to involve me ignoring every single one of my weaknesses until I either die or transcend into some demigod like thing that feels no pain or suffers no sickness. Usually it's a female voice, but it can be a male one. Usually the male one is more of a chad-like douchebag. Think if kamina started slowly being more of an idiot, and literally started ignoring reality to "touch the untouchable" and all that shit. And instead of accepting it didn't work for someone, just started insulting people
>>
>>16975977
Any suggestions on how to find the tap?
>>
>>16975985
Hm. Let me think on this. I need to rest.
Think over whether or not you want it gone-- if you decide you do, leave a reply and I'll banish it after my rest.
>>
>>16975988
Trust me, I've dealt with this for a while, nothing would enthrall me more than to see whatever the fuck this is out of my life forever. The only way I've seen thus far to get it to shut up is to drink myself stupid, which is obviously going to lead me to alcohol poisoning before any spiritual enlightenment. I would much prefer to revert to how I was years ago than to live with this irritating and malignant presence
>>
>>16975991
Understood. Give me something I can identify you, or the spirit as when creating the spell.
>>
>>16975985
What the fuck. I literally hear the same things from these spirits. They expect me to be some perfect human. It's annoying as fuck. They tell me I'm supposed to be some guru and to never sin or look at a woman. They say they cockbloxk me so I don't get. Distracted from spirituality. Fucking bullshit
>>
>>16975987
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bos/bos065.htm

Pick a model, any model. The choice is yours

>>16975959
Discord... This applies to your Alice-themed apparition as well, if you want to try this angle. I've never done a "banishing ritual" in my life
>>
>>16975959
I find that very ironic that Discord doesnt want to cause discord.
>>
so what, thoth's a sage or sorcerer now? fuck off and do readings, no one cares. you havent helped shit yuo fcuk boy

>>16975993
>>16975988
>>
>>16975993
Let's go with nick de rio. I'll write it down on a piece of paper so there's more of a link. Anything else you want me to add?

>>16975994
It's fucking irritating isn't it? I never signed to be a goddamn eunich. No matter how much energy I focus, I'm not asexual. Fuck
>>
Yo, can you do me a general reading?
Male/18/Leo
P.S: need one for research
>>
>>16976014
That'll be good. I'll take care of everything either tonight or tomorrow night. Hang in there.
>>
File: 83014.jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
83014.jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
>>16976001
Discord is my life, but I want to grow into Harmony.
>>
>>16976017
Will do. I've dealt this for more than a year. One night is nothing
>>
>>16975996
Thanks Eve. I'm going to read that after I make breakfast :)
>>
File: 1446968084791.jpg (63KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1446968084791.jpg
63KB, 722x349px
>>16976024
Just like Joy for me but it's impossible.
>>
>>16976030
*dealt with
My mental auto correct isn't what it used to be
>>
>>16976014
Dude what's your email ? I need to talk to someone abut this. I think we're dealing with the same sprit pests. Hit me at [email protected]
>>
mwashang
>>
>>16976041
sent, etc :^)
>>
>>16976037
How come?
>>
File: 1230087773049.jpg (121KB, 524x783px) Image search: [Google]
1230087773049.jpg
121KB, 524x783px
>>16975967
Aye aye, cap'n. Haven't seen you around in a while though- how are you doing?

>>16975779
That was...one of the most...wow. This was quite a ride. Ask Thoth about some possible interpretation, because there's a lot of odd symbolism thrown about.

The card that I drew was one that seemed to show a manor entirely made out of black stone, with a white sphere hanging in the air, leaking some sort of a liquid down on the ground.

There I stood, right in front of the manor, with this sphere that soon showed to be some sort of an eye. A many-layered eye, it kept shedding layers, yet staring at me at the same time. Soon, some sort of a creature jumps out of the, lands in front of me and gestures to come with it.

With a slight surprise and uncertainty, I follow the white creature thing. It looked rather chubby, but cheerful at the same time. We walked on a stone path that lead to this manor right ahead of us. The scenery was not too filled with life or anything, but it seemed rather fitting, considering the huge black-stonned manor that loomed in the distance.

Some moments later, I found myself in front of the gates. The creature seemed to have disappeared once we were close enough, but I did not mind it too much. The gates opened rather easily, and it took me some slight ah... poking... to enter. A barrier. Once I entered, however, I was greeted with the strangest sight.

The sounds of machines, working outside and inside of the earth. The inside of the castle seemed to have been made out of tubes, pipes and what not, all of them seemingly reminding me of trumpets. There was this small courtyard, but I couldn't see too much inside of it. There was some life in there, albeit in form of machinery and synthetics.

(1/3)
>>
File: 1365198426104.jpg (35KB, 354x655px) Image search: [Google]
1365198426104.jpg
35KB, 354x655px
>>16976058
Yet again I found myself walking through the gates, to enter the inner parts of the machine-built manor, and I was greeted with a rather spacious...theater? It seems that there was going to be a concert of some sorts, musicians practicing for the eventual show. One of them greets me from the scene and points me to sit down. Just as I do so, the theater is filled with people in almost an abnormal quickness. Silence. Dead silence. And then...

A blaring sound. This strange, yet annoying and maddening sound, it seemed to have caused some sort of a reaction within me, for the next moment I found people already standing up, rushing out and clapping at the same time. Just as they came in, so they went out. What was on the scene itself, however, drove more and more curiosity within me. Before I could make out anything, the lights were shut off and that was more than enough to obscure everything. Why do I feel like something strange and maddening happened on there?

One of them, the one that lead the show, he looked at me and instead of pointing to go outside, he instead pointed me to a door that was slightly to the left of me. With yet more uncertainty, I head towards it and open it. Ooh, something behind the scenes? It was strange to find swords lying EVERYWHERE on the ground. So many swords, so many of them... I was a little bit uncertain whether I should have went any further, but my curiosity got the better of me.

The further I went into this room and eventual corridor, the more narrow it became. Soon, my claustrophobia kicked in, because it got to the point where I was almost unable to move forward or back. Thankfully, the corridor suddenly opened up and it lead me to...darkness. This was a good cue for me to slash out and explore some other parts.

(2/3)
>>
File: 1365215983805.jpg (184KB, 594x739px) Image search: [Google]
1365215983805.jpg
184KB, 594x739px
>>16976061
The slash was rather interesting, for it seemed to have lead me to at first a normal looking void. I look back, and I see that this slash was on some sort of a wall. It was leaking blue liquid of some sorts. A massive wall, seemingly not having an end both going down and up, with various sorts of holes and slashes and wounds in it. Leaking blue...

Yet another slash and I found myself in a white area. There was almost nothing in there besides pure whiteness and an ethereal hum. Almost. After looking about for a few seconds, to my left and above, I see a golden heart. It was moving. Just as I look upon it, the heart itself seems to have grown a pair of legs, and it reveals an eye in the center of it. I did not expect to get blinded by a ray of light, that's for certainty. Backing out as quick as possible, I left his mindscape in the entirety.

(3/3)

Fucking hell, that was a long one. Definitely one of my longest, not going to lie. I'll need to rest a bit before I'll do a mindscape for the other fella.
>>
>>16976055
As ideals crash, joy also crashes with them.
>>
>>16976063
Rest up yalda, i will wait patiently.
>>
Anyone willing to do a brief love reading. Would appreciate immensely

Tom
>>
File: 1370629116294.png (69KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1370629116294.png
69KB, 900x900px
>>16976071
I express my gratitude in the form of this picture and a hug included at the end of this post.

Seriously though, thank you. Have a rather wet hug; hopefully the wetness is alright. I'm weeping tears of gratitude.

c;_;c
>>
File: 5DKiia4.png (23KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
5DKiia4.png
23KB, 256x256px
Morning /div/!

Hey Discord, Yalda and Sorrow! How are you guys?
>>
>>16976069
:/ I'm sorry Sorrow.
>>
File: sorrow.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sorrow.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>16976094
You dont have to be sorry. I just hope that one of use still have chance to get opposite.
>>16976092
I'm being sorrow-ish, probably due to not praising sun.
>>
>>16976092
Hi Newhelp *waves*. Doing alright, thank you. Trying to prepare and wrap my head around tonight. How are you? Hi Yalda :)
>>
File: Fallout-wallpaper-9260494.jpg (182KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-wallpaper-9260494.jpg
182KB, 960x800px
>>16976098
Agreed! If the banishment works, I want to really grow. I also want to try and be a reader... I found a deck that is yelling at me lol.
>>
File: 1372906894015.jpg (79KB, 995x574px) Image search: [Google]
1372906894015.jpg
79KB, 995x574px
>>16976092
Bleep bloop, NewHelp. I'm doing relatively fine, just chilling out before doing another mindscape. How are you doing?

>>16976098
Same goes for you, Sorrow. How are you holding up? Albeit you already said you're feeling rather sorrow...ish.

>>16976099
Hey Discord and nice dubs! Hope you're doing well!
>>
>>16976109
I am doing alright lol. How are you?
>>
>>16976109
Yalda, I am really asking you to do a mindscape for me. Please. I would really appreciate your guidance as I am going through a difficult period in my life and I believe some sort of spiritual guidance is necessary. Nothing specific as my entire life is going through some rough changes coupled with a lack of change. Sort of stagnant and I dont know how to fix it.

thank you.
>>
File: 654652345.jpg (56KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
654652345.jpg
56KB, 800x537px
>>16976108
From discord to harmony with the help of tarot cards. That sounds like epic folklore tale.
>>16976109
Trying to make sense out of broken things but it resembles efforts to finding shining coin in the city of darkness.
>>
>>16976098
Lel

>>16976099
Dubs say i am fine. Drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette... i just hope i don't get too much work today...

>>16976109
Mindscape and chill? that sounds hot :^)

jk glad to see you are fine :P
>>
>>16976129
Oh, I said that wrong lol. I'm going to work on my spiritual growth and learn cards on the side. I confuse myself sometimes so I hope this makes sense lol.
>>
>>16976168
Or maybe I did say it right the first time. Idk... so jumbled today. /sigh
>>
>>16976174
Hey DC if my memory isnt failing me, you were the one that shared me a link on to how to Scry right?

Could you post it again? i lost it and i cant remember the thread :*(

I have been trying to Scry this past days and i still don't get anything... its super frustrating.
>>
>>16976159
Do you think you can do a love reading for me please?

I want to know if the guy i like who is away at college still thinks of me, or will reach out to me anytime soon...or if he is seeing another girl.

thank you! <3
>>
>>16976181
It was not I, NewHelp. Could it have been Yalda or Eve?
>>
>>16976185

>The Heriophant Reversed

Uhhhh well, it seems to me that he is actually behaving in an unethical way, with this i say he might be opened to see other girls just for the sake of doing it.

It probably gives him some remorse though, like he don't understand really why.

I don't like giving bad news, but perhaps you should let this go. i pulled one more card for advice and it was

>Seven of Wands Reversed

I understand this might be difficult to you, so well, perhaps just give it time or consult with another reader to see if our interpretations match.

Hope it helped, and good luck anon.
>>
>>16976192
Ohh it was Eve, i think you are right.

Yalda gave her, the link thats true... ill ask her :)

>>16976109

Yalda, could you pass me the link with the info about how to scry? i lost it U_U
>>
>>16975677
No I'm a another
>>
>>16976208
Could I get a reading? :) talking to a girl and wondering where it could possibly go. Thank you
>>
>>16976217
http://hermetic.com/norton/ashort.htm

I bookmarked it, a good read
>>
>>16976208
Thank you!

Did you consult whether or not he is thinking of me or will reach out to me?
>>
File: 1438729524529.jpg (85KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
1438729524529.jpg
85KB, 500x298px
>>16976168
Spiritual growth is good thing for modern people. What's your end-goal with it?
>>
>>16976208
Where should I look, in what domain/field of study, if I want to get a job that would bring me satisfaction?

Leo

Thanks in advance
>>
File: 1374357070572.png (1MB, 1920x955px) Image search: [Google]
1374357070572.png
1MB, 1920x955px
>>16975776
>>16975778
>I don't mind the allegory. You're awesome

This is how you make people blush excessively, anon-kun. Thanks... blergh...

This is yet another long mindscape, to say the least.

Upon the first card, I saw a tree. A tree with dancing branches, leaves made out of colored paper. With the incessant dancing of the branches, the leaves floated around and some detached themselves from the branches, floating up high into the sky.

Focusing just a little bit deeper, I found myself standing upon a hill of sorts. There was a tree that was slightly bigger compared to the others, but yet it retained the dancing manner nonetheless. So much life, so much movement, but yet the person that grieved on the grave of someone dear seemed to disagree with me. What is this person doing here, and whom are they grieving for? The only gloomy part of this entire surroundings, he silently looked upon the grave...doing nothing.

Out of curiosity, I approach and end up striking a sort of a conversation with him. It seems that he is unwilling to see the dancing, the joy and the colorfulness around him. All too focused he is on this one grave, he almost refuses to enjoy the colors around him. They remind him of something that he lost.

After I talk more to him, even though I remember very little of the actual conversation, he thanks me. I recall giving some little bits of energy towards the tree, to make it more alive than it actually is right now. I forgot how strange it is sometimes to just focus in onto something and see the lines, the veins, beneath. The tree itself was full of them. From what little I know, a strong tree in my mindscapes can represent a person.

After doing my usual slashing out, I encountered a very strange situation. I was falling down and down and down...Something was trying to rip me in half. Some sort of a force, just urgently and desperately trying to do so. I bound myself to avoid such a thing from happening, and end up floating around.

(1/2)
>>
>>16976225

>The Death (UP)

Ohh interesting card.

Well this relationship is indeed a turning point. A new chapter begins.

I'll say go for it player, don't rush it though.

one card for advice

>Queen Of Swords

Try to be or look independent,and mature but be romantic. That should help.

Well hope it helped anon, and i hope i speak the truth.
>>
>>16976238
Ayyy thanks Eve!
>>
File: 1370703404876.png (465KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1370703404876.png
465KB, 1366x768px
>>16976259

Something stands out to me, just floating there in the void itself. After recalling that you need guidance of sorts, I decide to focus on the question and my gut feeling seems to be drawn to the very same object that stood out. Is the answer such a clear one?

After approaching it, I realize that it is a bubble of sorts, made of something akin to glass. Or perhaps something even more squishy and malleable, vulnerable to being pierced, but able to sustain most of things. I could see the inside. There was a man, and a lot of furniture - is this his bedroom of sorts? It looked like it.

There were...leaks, at the very bottom of the sphere-bubble thing. Holes. Leaks. Bottom. And just moments later, I see these holes clog up and being repaired, and the leaks instantly vanish. Same with the water that flooded into the bubble. The man is now happy.

Is this...making any sort of sense to you?

>>16976063
Oh, and shit. One more thing. I forgot to include one peculiar detail that I just remembered. During the void/darkness/wall of flesh thing part, I found myself being embraced by a swam of monarch butterflies. Like...a tornado of sorts, just coming up from behind and engulfing me, before disappearing entirely.
>>
>>16976117
Glad to know you're doing well. I'm fine, but a bit out of it right now. Trying to restrain myself from doing something...-sigh-.

>>16976127
Are you the same person as I did one for right now, or someone else? As much as I'd like to be helpful, I'm having my brain just a bit too strained at the current moment.

I apologize, and for crying out loud, I'm not the only person you could ask for a reading. There are more and better readers in here who could assist you far greater than I could with my allegorical nonsense.

>>16976129
Hah, looking for a needle in a hay pile? Ah... Not exactly an easy thing. Try to rest a bit and not focus too much on it - the sudden realization - Eureka! - is actually a thing. It may do you some good to focus less on something.

May reveal a couple of things to you that you didn't realize at that particular moment. But I don't know, just saying some stuff.

>>16976159
Oh you bloody...hah. I kekked my sides off when I read that one.

Glad to see you're fine as well, cheeky jokes and all.

>>16976217
>>16976238
That's the link, yeah. And New, don't stress yourself too much. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a thing that just comes with enough time and practice and not suddenly.

Best of luck!
>>
File: 4357564.png (3MB, 1920x1044px) Image search: [Google]
4357564.png
3MB, 1920x1044px
>>16976271
The thing is I actually dont know whenever i shouldnt focus that much or focus more on that. No idea whenever it's my destiny or just setback. I'm confused.
>>
I'm actually here to ask for readings this time. If anyone from last night is still here, thanks guys! Thanks for the practice and feedback. Especially that Maddy chick.

Anyway, my question would be this.

Will I get on at one of the jobs I want (well...need.) soon? Specifically the very well paying one.

Male
Taurus
Blue is muh color.
>>
File: 1447204163828.jpg (212KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1447204163828.jpg
212KB, 620x465px
Yo! So I'm way into the idea of divination, and I really want to give tarot a shot. Would it be fine to make my own cards and use that until I can get my hands on a quality one? Have any of you done that before? I'm just not in a spot where I can whip out the extra cash, but I still want to give it a shot.
>>
>>16976287
Have you read the sticky? There are so many ways to divine other than tarot
>>
>>16976294
Yes, I've read it. I've actually been a major lurker in this thread for a loooooong time. Tarot is what appeals the most to me though so that's what I wanted to do. Sorry if it seemed like I just slammed through the door to scream my question, ahaa...
>>
>>16976303
Making your own deck is cool as fuck, go for it.
>>
>>16976265
Could you tell when/if my financial situation will improve?
>>
>>16976287
Get a pendulum. And step it up
>>
File: 1374351115970.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1374351115970.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>16976278
If focusing doesn't do you any good, I would personally back off for a bit, perhaps distract myself with some other things and then get back to it with a fresher head. Or at least try to back off and look at whatever it is that you're struggling with a slightly different perspective.

Might help, might not help. Confusion is understandable though.

>>16976287
Sure, you could make your own tarot deck, but if you're a beginner then it's just heavily suggested to get a proper deck and learn a bit with it. It's just to...ya know...familiarize with the system itself, how tarot works and what not, before branching off to do your own shit or jumping to an entirely different divination method.

Aren't most of the tarot decks like...10 to 20 bucks? Maybe less?

But yeah, you can make your own deck. No biggie. Hell, there were some people in here who divined with Pokemon and MTG playing cards with some reasonable accuracy. But I'd suggest replicating the 78 card thing, Major and Minor Arcana, instead of just making your own oracle deck or whatever the heck they are called...
>>
>>16976294
Hi, Eve. Can you tell me about my aura?
>>
>>16976303
Lol. Well met, then. You could make your own deck but be careful to make the size/shape and backs 100% identical. I did it myself once, was pretty careful, but by the time I was done looking through it one by one and meditating on each, I had the minute differences in the cards memorized, and the deck was unusable thereafter

If I had a spare deck I'd offer to ship it to you, but I don't
>>
>>16976287
You can make a deck, sure. I know a guy who used a bunch of old Magic The Gathering cards, he just altered them to make them look...well to hide the fact that they were MTG cards. But also to personalize them. Making your own stuff is actually better than buying it, since you put a little of yourself into it.
>>
>>16976242
I want to feel united within myself and help anyone who needs help/guidance. Just like I want to finish schooling for Forensic Pathology, so I can be a voice for the dead as well. I just want to help others.
>>
>>16976271
Hopefully it isn't something bad :/
>>
>>16976318
Pink. Hot pink. Not in prime reading condition right now though to see any details
>>
>>16976308
Alright, nice! I'll get on it then. I was just scared it wouldn't work as good for whatever reason, ahaha. I like drawing and coming up with designs so I'll have a ton of fun while I'm at it. Be expecting me if I ever end up finishing it!

>>16976315
>Aren't most of the tarot decks like...10 to 20 bucks? Maybe less?

That's still money I can't afford to part with right at this moment due to real life stuff. I'd totally be into buying one otherwise

>>16976322
Neat! There seems to be lots of mixed opinions on this subject, but the idea of putting a little bit of yourself in your homemade deck is a nice one. I actually kind of thought the same, aha.
>>
>>16976265
Appreciate it so much!! Thank you! Does it say anything about long term being with her ?
>>
>>16976337
It's ok, thank you anyway. Pink sounds quite right, truthfully. May I ask about more details some other time?
>>
>>16976287

Yes, you can make one, although i don't recommend them for starters.

In fact, you can even try with a regular playing deck of cards you know? but i am guessing it will be a bit though for starters too.

I still recommend Rider Wait, but you can try with a regular deck on the meanwhile.
>>
File: 1369847052187.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1369847052187.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>16976334
No...no. Not at all. No need to worry about anything...

>>16976337
Say Eve, if you're not busy or drained, I'd be curious to have my aura poked at. How's it like?

>>16976341
Understandable then. I might as well say good luck and hope that things will go far better for you than they are at the current moment.

But yeah, making your own deck could actually be worth it for you. I keep avoiding doing my own, and that's a bit bad of me to do so.
>>
>>16976351
Hi. Are you still doing readings?
>>
File: y210.jpg (102KB, 977x806px) Image search: [Google]
y210.jpg
102KB, 977x806px
>>16976351
Pretty much like those glowy pics you're always posting, you know yourself well

Opal but fighting blackness
>>
File: 80406.jpg (71KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
80406.jpg
71KB, 1024x768px
So... I went and did two readings on Galaxy Tarot today, one for my daily and one Celtic Cross spread for today's fun activities and was wondering if someone can either verify what I believe the reading says or give their own take?
Daily card draw: King of Swords

Celtic cross spread:
Heart of the matter- 4 of pentacles
Opposing factor- The Tower
Root cause- The Fool
Known influence- The Chariot
Past influences- The Empress
New circumstances- Knight of Swords
Your self- 3 of cups
Surrounding environment- Wheel of Fortune
Guidance- Queen of Swords
Outcome- The High Priestess
>>
>>16976347
Of course
>>
>>16976351
Okay good! :D
>>
File: 1370697441268.jpg (892KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1370697441268.jpg
892KB, 2560x1600px
>>16976353
Hello anon. And I'm not sure, you'd probably do better poking NewHelp for a reading instead of me. I'm not sure if I'm any good for reading right now, ha!

But if you desperately require a reading from me, well... hmm... depends on the query.

>>16976354
Ooh, neato. I was expecting something more murky and what not. And what does an opal color represent - the few things that I found in internet about this well...something something angelic. Not sure what to think about it all, so I'd like your thoughts on it.

>>16976361
Yup. Nothing bad, don't fret all too much.
>>
>>16976369
You are murky compared to most diamond/rainbow/opals I have seen

>>16973664
>>
>>16976355
Thats a lot of Major Arcanas there O.o

I could try to interpret, but ill need more info. For now ill say it involves either other people or perhaps its related to divination/magick?
>>
Can I ask for a quick guide on an issue? I've been struggling all the year without really getting any rewards or getting any closer to my objectives. Basically I'm going through a maze. I just want to know if the exit is near or if I should prepare myself psychologically for an even longer battle.
>>
>>16976354
Check my aura too girl
>>
>>16976373
Heya any chance I could get a reading on my aura if you're not busy please?
>>
>>16976342
ahh i cant do readings right now. Ill say that this could be a really important relationship though.

The Death is a Major Arcana. Witch implyes that this wont be just something mundane.

Now, will it be good or bad? thats still to be seen, my money is on good though. Or at least necessary.
>>
Could someone please do a reading for me? Anything is fine.

19 years old, Leo, brown eyes.

Should I quit what I'm doing now and go to university instead? Will I be happy then?
>>
>>16976397
Forest green

>>16976396
A raspberry/maroon (sort of red with blue undertones)

I won't add more details guys I'm sorry

It's really draining and I'm already budding a huge headache
>>
>>16976389
I am doing a banishment tonight.
>>
>>16976424
Thanks for the reading! I was expecting something darker than forest-green. So does this mean I'm ok health wise for now?
>>
>>16976369
If you're up for it, I'd like you to tell me what impact opening my third eye would have on my life.
If that's no good, then if you could tell me anything about my heart's calling, and what I need to do to be in that state of moving in that direction.
>>
>>16976280

Shameful self bumpo.
>>
>>16976424
Out of curiosity, would you do mine?

But if you aren't up to it that's cool.
>>
>>16976435
Hey Orion are you doing readings?
>>
>>16976447
Not at the moment. I'm a little busy. I'm mostly just lurking.
>>
>>16976425
First

It's this banishment something bothering in your house? Aka The Tower?

Secound, do you have Reversals activated?

And well, everything points well in my opinion. The banishment also seemed necessary.

I'll say. The Queen of Swords and The high Priestess seem to point that you will succed.

It's a clear reading so I think you probably got it right.
>>
>>16976453
Reversals are activated and I did read something where the Tower represents me as a person, so yes you could say that. Thanks New help :)
>>
>>16976448
Oh ok. Are you gonna do readings sometime today?was wondering if its ok if I could post my question now and check back later.
>>
>>16976467
Sure. I may even go ahead and do it.
>>
>>16976435
I'm really not up to it, would be lame -- rain check for a time when I feel more energetic? :)

And when that happens, could you could give me a reading in return? I liked your work with Maddy, and I expect I'll want another update on my progress by then

I'm pretty sure this is my last day on /x/ before I take a bit of a break. I'm not getting much happiness out of coming here right now, could be focusing elsewhere with better results
>>
>>16976470
Thanks man. I was wondering who do you see me going to the tournament with this Saturday? Like what do they look like?
>>
>>16976476
No problem.
>>
>>16976480
Larger guy (not necessarily fat, just a big dude) Long hair, wears black a lot. Seems like a huge metalhead.

Green eyes, light brown almost blonde hair, wears a chain necklace thing all the time.
>>
>>16976464
No problem and good luck.
>>
>>16976499
Thanks. I ask this because I didn't know who to ask to go with me. Do you think I should just everyone just in case?
>>
>>16976508
*shrugs*

Dunno man.
>>
>>16976504
Can you do a quick reading for me?

Was I being used by my ex for sex?
>>
>>16976476
> I'm pretty sure this is my last day on /x/ before I take a bit of a break
are you giving anyone special a special goodbye before you go? ;^)
>>
File: 7ofswords.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ofswords.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>16976513
>>
>>16976511
Post some pics and I'll tell ya :^)

Nah jk, can't do readings right now. Sorry
>>
File: toxic.jpg (142KB, 900x761px) Image search: [Google]
toxic.jpg
142KB, 900x761px
>>16976315
It might be the case where the focus is on the wrong subject but i dont know which one. I've tried to backing off but something draws me to it again. Confusion is like something is draining my life but i cant pinpoint what exactly.
>>
>>16976259
>Where should I look, in what domain/field of study, if I want to get a job that would bring me satisfaction?
>Leo
>Thanks in advance
Where should I look, in what domain/field of study, if I want to get a job that would bring me satisfaction?

Leo

Thanks in advance
>>
Been about a half hour. Any diviners around?
>>
File: abstract.jpg (457KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
abstract.jpg
457KB, 960x800px
Potato!
>>
>>16976518
>that panda
>that quote
>filename is 7 of swords
a-are you going to rape someone secretly?
>>
>>16976518
>>16976663
/Thread
>>
>>16976663
It's not rape if he likes it

Adios friends, if anyone sees me here in the next five days, please take a moment of your precious time to tell me to fuck off
>>
File: DontForget.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
DontForget.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>16976687
>>
File: 50144.jpg (38KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
50144.jpg
38KB, 1024x768px
>>16976687
See you later Eve! Hope you are able to accomplish what you need to do :D
>>
I don't know if there's a reader here but I'll hope someone replies to this

I've struggled with drug addiction and I need drugs to keep me happy in life. This all started because I'm depressed. People used me and I feel lonely. I love someone that doesn't love me back, my family has issues, I'm pretty much unhappy with my life. I take opiates and stimulants to keep me happy. I can't be natural happy.

I need to ask, will my future ever be better? Will I stop depending on drugs at some point?

Female, Sagittarius,
>>
I did a tarot reading for myself and need help interpreting to any readers out here.

For a question asking: Does he miss me?
I received

Judgement.
As a clarifier, I received Ace of cups.

Ace of cups is about new beginnings but since the cups represent emotions, and because the cups are overflowing with water, I reckon he does miss me. But something about judgement does not sit right because it's about "reaping what you sow"...he broke up with me, so could he be feeling regret?

Thanks!
>>
>>16976687
See yah. And good luck friend!
>>
>>16976722
not gonna lie, you sound like a shallow whore
>will my future ever be better?
probably not, talking from experience here, tough you're a female so you amy always find someone to provide for you, you may not be happy but your situation could improve
>Will I stop depending on drugs at some point?
only if you want too
t. used logic instead of magic
>>
Can someone interpret this galaxy tarot reading for me? It's a love reading

Knight of cups
Queen of cups
The hermit

I'm a 20 yr old sagitarrius male
>>
>>16976764
If you will be in touch with your dreams you will meet a woman in a place where creativity flows - art gallery, concert or psychology course. You will attract her only if you'll be honest to yourself without trying to be something else just to impress her. To be honest i dont see that you'll be with her for a long time but she will show another perspective what it means to be loved on the deeper level.
>>
>>16976744
Logic isn't real :^)
>>
I will do some readings tonight!
P.S: Careful. They are creepy.
>>
>>16976858
What do you need?

I'd like a professional/financial reading, if possible.
>>
>>16976862
A name. I am a simple reader ^_^
>>
>>16976858
About time a reader give some spooky divinations. Too much huggie-time feelgoodery around here kek. This IS /x/ ya know.

Haha, divine bless and best wishes.
>>
>>16976858
Huh will nickname will do?
>>
>>16976868
My name is Anna. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>16976858
My name is Michel, 18, gemini
A simple spooky reading, please
>>
>>16976868
You can call me Ethan
>>
>>16976259
>>16976269

I'm getting that things are going to get better or are getting better. I'm not seeing the good things around me.

Someone has mentioned monarch butterflies to me before. Do you know what they represent? How did they treat you?
>>
>>16976868
Jas

Can you read me?
>>
>>16976858
Oscar
Spook me
>>
>>16976847
that feel when i'm starting to think that's true
>>
>>16976868
Richard. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16976858
Stefan
is there anything paranormal in my life?
>>
Male
Cancer
Can someone tell me how I'm gonna do for this Calculas exam Wednesday?
>>
File: Shadow_Dragon-wallpaper-8423083.jpg (276KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_Dragon-wallpaper-8423083.jpg
276KB, 960x800px
>>16976858
How creepy? Lol
>>
>>16976872
Sure. But ladies first.

>>16976875
Not much to spoop. Someone used to rival/envy you. Atm you are going through a major change (obviously) but it will end well because you will manage to master an ability? With modern words, finish specialization.
P.S: Your present card was tower so I got spooped instead of you :/
>>
>>16976858
Hello, does she have the same feelings for me or no?

Female
>>
>>16976847
Everything is real. Nothing is real.
Both are truth. Both are lies.
Either/or, at the same time.
>>
File: 1437865391465.jpg (25KB, 427x449px) Image search: [Google]
1437865391465.jpg
25KB, 427x449px
>>16976903
How do you know I'm not a lady?
>>
>>16976858
O-Oh jeez. Hope you aren't too loaded and can still take on another dude?

Just call me Calem. A general reading'll do, if that's cool!
>>
>>16976870
Maybe if one day i finally learn how to scry my readings could get spookier... sigh :*(

How long did it took you to learn Hijinks?
>>
>>16976858
Hi!
I would love to know about a guy, it's not precisely love so... spook me White Raven.

I'm Leo, 26, female and I am starting with runes (in pagan community classes and so).

Oh, if you need it he is Pisces (is noot about love, just want to see what you see).

Thanks!
>>
>>16976903
I'm preparing to start a business, so this is very fitting, and finish specialization is very precise. I was in doubt whether or not I should take a leap before I'm done with it. Is this rival relevant to my future or present? I have no idea who it could be.
Thank you for the (apparently positive?) reading.
>>
>>16976924
Take me through your scrying ritual.

What do you do and how long do you spend doing it? What type of scrying do you do? Have you read any of the beginner material I've suggested? What are you "stuck" on?
>>
>>16976872
Your past is full of deception and hidden plans. Pretty spoopy, if you ask me. Currenty, you are on a path of self-improvement, getting spooped by yourself and things like that. However, be careful as in the near future someone will start to envy your spoops. Rivalry awaits.
P.S: I dont but you are more spiritually advanced than her and I am lazy.

>>16976884
Bad spoops. Obsession and psychological dependency :/ Something is still haunting you. Just give away some things to charity and spoops will get out of your life.

>>16976885
Boo.
You used to be isolated and stagnant but spoops are coming for you now. Try to dodge them and be careful because a lot of people will give you bad advices.

>>16976930
No. It was in the past.
>>
>>16976947
>getting spooped by yourself
If i may ask, how so i'm spooped by myself?
>>
>>16976934
Well I have tried different ways.

Usually trie after meditation.

>Dark room. Using the black screen of my phone or tablet. Little reflection on the screen because it's dark. Stare at it for 15 minutes... Nothing

>While meditating, trie to see figures with my closed eyes... Idk if it count as Scrying but sometimes I get to see stuff... Nothing relevant though, and probably made It by me and not the divine

>Clear Crystal cup of water, filled in till haltf. With something black below the cup (usually a black plastic bag)

I know I might be doing it wrong. I plan to start trying with the proces That Yalda suggested me today. It seems to be really similar to meditation method tough

And no I haven't read Your suggested books (couldn't find them on the app store, and I hate reading on PC....)

Help ;_;
>>
>>16976974
By the way. The cards keep telling me to try Scrying... It's almost absurd.

Always say yes keep trying and usually Major Arcanas too.
>>
>>16976947

can you do me one man?
name's Manel
>>
>>16976889
>3rd time 6 of wands tonight fmr
You are going through a spoop phase, a lot of spoops happen and you are anxious about the future. Dont think it so much, you can handle it. Also you used to have a rival too? I think my deck is still nuts :/ it always goes like this around halloween

>>16976893
Bad spoops nigga. You finished a growth phase and now some danger is looming over you. The spoops will make you misantrophic and distrustful.
P.S: Look4help nigga :/

>>16976895
Creepingly accurate.
Or at least I hope so.

>>16976965
Spooped by your rate of self-improvement. A.k.a. congrats, you are doing very well, I have nothing to spoop you with atm.

>>16976920
Sure. You made everything harmonic by yourself and now you are on a spiritual path and spoops are all around you. Sooner or later you will find some inner strength and this path will slowly change you.

Ok guys I will take a short rest and do big spoop for this >>16976926
>>
>>16976947
>>16976885
Oh god spoops are coming for me
I have no idea what situation im going to get into so I get bad avice.
At least it sounds like I will get out of this rut,rite?
>>
File: bwa4.png (25KB, 209x221px) Image search: [Google]
bwa4.png
25KB, 209x221px
>>16977003
Woa, i hope that slow change will turn out to be a good one. Also, funny you should talk about a spiritual path, cause in the last thread I got >>16974535 this reading talking about me being highly spiritual, but it's still a bit confusing to me.

Thanks though! spooped to bits
>>
>>16976868
George and thank you in advance!
>>
>>16977003
That's weird that i'm having somewhat positive reading. Thanks White Raven
>>
>>16977003
>Ok guys I will take a short rest and do big spoop for this >>16976926 (You)

I'll absolutely wait for that big spoop!
Have a nice rest.
>>
>>16976858
Matt
Are there any literal spoops after me? If so, why won't they come when I call?
>>
File: 250913crimson_kingw.jpg (86KB, 604x424px) Image search: [Google]
250913crimson_kingw.jpg
86KB, 604x424px
>>16977003
too late brah, i'm already misatrophic and distrustful
>>
What do you see?
>>
>>16977060

A mermaid lies in shore. She seems sleeping or tierd.
>>
>>16977060
A scorpio along with weird meaning eye
>>
>>16977060
A fetus being carried by an angel (idek man)
>>
guma / leo / 20

Ealla, ic hatte Þeodric, ond willie ic cnawan gif ic sceal þa dene oferdrifan? Þa stælon min gold swa ic sceal wið þæm winnan.
>>
Hi, Is there anyone still doing readings?

I was hoping someone could give me a love reading, please.

I'm an Aquarius, almost 29 and Female. Would like to know if there is love on the cards and what type of man he is?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (318KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
318KB, 1440x1080px
Greetings again, seers.
I again call on you to perform your sacred duty and deliver prophecy. Worry yourself not with trivial matters.

Look to the horizon and see upcoming disasters that are to come. Tell me the nature of the next major event in Europe or America which will involve major losses of life.

Deliver true prophecy, seers; it is your duty.
>>
>>16977060

i see that you should wash your tea mugs better
>>
>>16977086
I'll do a reading for you. It's experimental and will take some time.
>>
>>16977060
A head mounted on a pike, some sort of a rat creature thing beneath it.

Somebody sitting atop of a horse. Rushing towards something, but yet not out in a full sprint.

One of the less clustered parts eerily look like some sort of an ancient city, perched upon the mountains. But at the same time, I can make out forms of a turtle. There's also a few birds to the right. One or two.

Oh and a scorpion. Possibly a stick of dynamite to the left.
>>
>>16977141

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Do you need any other information?
>>
>>16977152
I dont require any additional information.
>>
>>16977157

Great. Thank you :-)
>>
File: tumblr_mlmdflByTG1qjf0joo1_500.jpg (103KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlmdflByTG1qjf0joo1_500.jpg
103KB, 404x600px
Here to help with readings. I am best at advice but can do all sorts
>>
>>16977170
>>16977118
>>
>>16977060
I see a bears face
>>
>>16977170 seoh >>16977082
Hu winne ic wið þæm Denum?
>>
>>16977170

could i meet a qt guy on my trip tomorrow?
>>
>>16977170
given me advice to find love
>>
>>16977027
>>16976926
1/3 Yeah, there is that vitality thing between you. You are afraid that its too good to be true. Give him some space. He has his secrets but despite that he is a wonderful friend.
2/3 Yeah there is some student shit, probably your rune thing. An excellent teacher will come with it ( a real pro, dont miss that opportunity). Soon, you will have a great achievement.
3/3 However, after that you should focus on balancing between your intellect and your emotions. If you manage to do this, a lot of possibilities for quick progress will open. Dont miss them.

>>16976984
You used to be ok, but you start walking down on a bad path. Change course before its too late. The spoops dont forgive.

>>16977009
Kinda.

>>16977019
You will figure it out ^_^

>>16977034
:/ shit happens, get over it

>>16977031
No spoops on your way bro, only good things. You got a big reward recently?

>>16977118
Sorry pal, I am not ready for this shit. Got a shitton of rituals to do before trying something on world scale.

I think I am done for tonight. Cya tomorrow ^_^
>>
>>16977082
Kostur þinn er at þu hefir mjök.
Kostur hans er hann hefir litt.

Fimbulherjar ok seigr er hann er litt hefir, þa litt hefir at missa.

Sigr fylgjar en snotrar, enn ađran fylgjar sorg.
>>
>>16977118
>>16977179
Was just about to reply
I sense something very selfish, a quick tempered reaction from either america, russia or eu governments, very deceptive. Loss and confusion but not as bad as it could be.
Earth damaged heavily- I'm getting the number 15 - December 15th makes my stomach twinge but it could be so it could be 15 days, or within 2015 or maybe 15 weeks but no more than 15 weeks

There's lots of fire
>>
>>16977194
That's nice to hear ... but i'm not sure what you mean by reward. I went through a short and difficult period spiritually but I don't have anything physical to show for it.
>>
>>16977187
You are perfect as you are. Make the effort to connect and empathise with people, don't be afraid of your sensitivity- it is not a weakness it is a strength. Be in the flow and trust yourself, this is an auspicious time to start something new- whether it be a new outlook on yourself, what you are actually trying to seek when looking for love (eg. attention, compassion, kindness, partnership, company) and discovering your own worth and power :)
>>
>>16977187
"ride the change like a surfer on a wave" :)
>>
>>16977161
There's the spread
>What do you need to meet the lover - The Hanged Man.
Now now, there's no need to be afraid of description as the card shows a man hanging upside down. This card is trying to tell you stop being so obsessed about meeting him. You should spend more time enlightening yourself spiritually as from higher point you might understand that you want completely different person that you want now.
>Will he care for you? - High Priestess
This only strengthens my intuition that you should seek spiritual/psychological group therapy as there a chance that more advanced individual will catch you eye. He will care for you but if you listen carefully because his words carries double meaning. You have to unravel this mystery as he wants you to progress without his help. Appears week yet emotionally strong.
>Problematic side - The Empress
He might be attracted to your weirdness and huge ideas but there's a problem with you showing and connecting with femininity. It's not like you dont have it but there's a problem with it. Maybe one time you did get mushy and guy left you without saying anything, so from then you decided rather be cold-ish instead of feminine. Now you get paranoid if other guy doesnt "worship" you. Problems might arise after child birth as he wont be ready for such responsibility.
>His work situation - The Emperor Reversed
He will be opportunistic person and prefers taking deals or working as a freelancer rather than 9-5 job. There might be a period when you both will be on the brink of financial crisis but with your support and positive energy he will succeed. He need more emotional support than practical advise.

cont
>>
>>16977239
Ic understande ne. Eart þu hæðen? Eart þu denisc? Eart þu se þe min gold stæl?
>>
>>16977170
Could you do me a reading on my future financial state?
>>
>>16977262

Ok, that is scarily accurate! Thank you.

There is a guy, I'm totally in love with. He said that I should open up more and he did want emotional support. I was quite distant in that way.
I've been in love before and it was just so intense I couldn't deal with it. So we parted ways two years ago and he has been in a relationship with another girl since then. I still have feelings for him, very deep feelings. Is he the one I'm supposed to be with?
>>
>>16977263
>Ic understande ne.
Enn ek þik
>Eart þu hæðen?
Er
>Eart þu denisc?

>Eart þu se þe min gold stæl?
Né, enn þykkisk mér attu kommer ekki at hefnt væri.
>>
File: 2012FH3968.jpg (120KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
2012FH3968.jpg
120KB, 576x768px
Here for max 20 minutes of divination.
Here my FAQ: http://pastebin.com/YzavSPBL

Feel free to send me an email if I am not on 4chan.
>>
File: 1365519627379.jpg (227KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1365519627379.jpg
227KB, 1600x900px
Can anybody tell me where she stands with me?

where is her heart, how does she see me ?
>>
>>16977297
>]
Hello can I be your first reading :D?
Could you give me a "financial reading"
I want to know If I will do good.
>>
>>16977299
(11b*, 4c*, P 1b, 3s*, 4d*, 5d*, 12s*)

At the moment, she doesn't really consider you, but you can change this: surprise her and you can start a new story... but it won't be perfect.
>>
>>16977280
Well I'm sensing that currently you do have enough money to live on and you are comfortable but you sort of.. expect more? or perhaps you aren't appreciating what you have enough
The money will be coming soon, perhaps from a loved one, a romantic partner or just the union of people and ideas
consider the opportunities that are reliable.
Have you ever looked into manifesting money using the law of attraction?
stay aware of whats going on around you, you may find yourself in the right place at the right time
Outcome before reading is seeking passion and possible restless- as i said with the law of attraction the more you focus on what is not going right, the more will go wrong :D
up your vibe and feel like you're already financially stable, comfortable and have a purpose
>>
>>16977304
(10d, 4s*, 2d, 7b, 5b, 5c*, 11c)

Use the things you have studied to succeed, BUT: maybe you have a "romantic" view of your job; be prepared to the competion and maybe for some regrets.
>>
Should I ask him to go? Will he say yes to go ? >>16977297
>>
>>16977262
>The possible course of relationship - Seven of Cups Reversed
There might be a problem of relationship going to "logical". Sex will become a chore and neither of you will be satisfied from it. The financial situation seems okay but emotions are neglected as oppose of having passionate ride. If you'll be emotionally unavailable he's willing to wait for sometime but then he'll shut off in himself.
>Will this relationship be mature? - The Moon reversed
There will be high-emotion packed moments. You'll be overreacting over smallest details and he wont be giving the care you expect him to give. It's not like being in constant emotional relationship but more like emotions are building up and being released at the smallest things but you dont hold grudge against him. I see that your mother might not approve him as a acceptable boyfriend/husband.
>Differences - Five of Pentacles
It may take a lot of effort and emotions for you to commit. It may involve fear of being left again. There might be a situation when you're taking too long to decide whenever he's worth of your time or not. He might be available in early stages but then leave at any given moment because you're so emotionally unavailable.
>Financial situation - 9 of Cups
Your situation might improve after wedding and birth of child as he will take more responsibility of family. Sudden riches or rich guy is also an option.
>What do you need to catch an eye of possible lover - Temperance Reversed
Be secure in yourself and dont expect to other person to complete you as he's looking for a whole person and not hollow one. You have to burn old bridges in order to see new things in world. The current ideals of love are hurting you but you miss what's in your eyesight. Love yourself and others will love you.
>>
>>16977170

General reading please, I'm stuck on whether I should focus on myself or put myself out there and try to find someone?
>>
>>16977308
>>16977310
Thanks for the readings, very reliable, I can see totally see myself in it.
And yes I trying/learning to manipulate mood and manifest money using law of attraction everyday.
Thanks.
>>
>>16977297
General future reading?
>>
>>16977315
(3b*, 1b, 6s*, 12s, 1b, 3s*, 10s)

You should prepare more and ask him with prodigality. Certainly it will be a new start, and he will go.
>>
>>16977297
General reading
>>
>>16977170
Can I have some advice on finding a lasting relationship? I can find short-term easily, but I'm looking for something a bit more permanent.
>>
>>16977305

Many thanks friend,

any chance you can give me more insight?

I messed things up by being an idiot but that was a one time thing, my intentions where nothing but good, but perspective is all and she has now just her own, i just want her to see mine
>>
>>16977297
I've been trying to go for this girl for a long time. Will I be successful in trying to go after her? Ho does she overall see me?
>>
>>16977324
(2b, 1b, 12s*, 11c*, 11s*, 3c, 3b*, 3+3b*: 4s, 6s, 4c*)

New exciting things, with lots of (bad) friends! There is an aspect of your friendship that I don't understand, maybe something related to loans.
>>
>>16977328
>>16977338
>>16977339
>>16977297

Sorry guys, I have to stop. Remember, feel free to email me.
>>
>>16977318

Thank you very much, I really appreciate that it was very detailed and has helped me a lot.
>>
>>16977297
Could you give me a general reading for now and future?
>>
>>16977340
>loans
You lost me. Thanks for the reading though
>>
>>16977319
Why not both? The beautiful thing about meeting other people especially in a romantic way teaches you a lot about yourself. If you imagine that everyone is a mirror, reflecting aspects of yourself which you like and dislike. You can begin to change yourself into the person you would like to be. You're going to go through alot of self realizations faster than normal- or this process has already begun. Trust life and know that fate will bring you to the people you need to be brought to, until that time comes always look to improve yourself and improve your outlook on life; You already have a good view compared to "normies" but you still get a little restless when confused, maybe you're just a tad out of the flow :) Just try to look at things from a new perspective and just believe that things will work out for you in the time it is supposed to :D
>>
>>16977344
No problem. As for question regarding current guy, I can say that i'm not seeing that your old lover will come. You should take opportunity as soon as possible, he wont wait longer. Being alone isnt an option either as you will sink into the past feelings with ex.
>>
>>16977354
Friends owing money?
>>
>>16977170
I've been trying to woo this girl for a long time. Do I have a chance with her? What do I have to do to increase my chances?
>>
>>16977170
Should I stick with my current job or should I look for another one?
>>
>>16977170
Hi there.
I'd like to know if I've grown at all since moving out?
>>
>>16977170
Is the something in maze of darkness which located in the depth of ocean?
>>
>>16977365
Unfortunately I am getting that is not meant to be- This is defeat but also the entire process of winning and losing. You are sometimes the defeated and other times the defeater. It's time to cut your losses
Feel your place in the universe, you will find something that fits you perfectly that requires minimal effort- just you being yourself :)
>>
>>16977361
I don't owe anybody anything, unless you count someone smoking me out like 3-4 years ago. Not someone I would consider a friend now anyway. Even if he wanted to hang out now I'd be suspicious as fuck
>>
>>16977254
I dont see how im perfect as i am if i havent been able to be with anyone
>>
>>16977358

Thank you. So move on and forget about the past then.
>>
>>16977371
Stick with it, look out for a promotion- something is coming very soon :D
>>
>>16977361
>>16977378
Didn't catch it the first time. I don't remember anyone owing me either
>>
>>16977372
You have developed many new ideas about yourself and how the world and society functions which has benefited you greatly. Your inner strength has increased but you still need to trust yourself a lot more than you do :)
You have grown, you can feel it and don't need me to clarify
Look for ways to be reinspired to learn more about yourself also
>>
>>16977379
Being with somebody else does not determine your perfection, seek out the experiences that make you feel alive and appreciate yourself
>>
>>16977378
Eh I'm not sure then, I sorta just chimed in- not original reader :3 Apologies
>>
>>16977373
I got fish... :P I was hoping for something a little more mysterious myself
>>
>>16977406
Hey queen , if you're not too drained out, could I have a love reading or advice? :3

Thanks
>>
>>16977355
Thank you, you just further hammered down the point that I should continue on the path that I'm on and let things fall in place.
Appreciate the reading, you're right I am out of flow and hopefully will return to normal soon.

> improve your outlook on life; You already have a good view compared to "normies"

Hehe thank you so much for the compliment, glad you think so too :P
>>
>>16977381
Got it!
Thank you!
>>
>>16977409
Any details on fish?
>>
>>16977170

Can you give me a love/general reading?

(If "Queen" isn't here I'll welcome anyone who will read!)
>>
>>16977406
I noticed, it's cool. I'm thinking though, loan sounds a stones throw away from "entitlement" and I've been spending a lot of time on /soc/, might be a common factor.
>>
>>16977414
Hehe being named queen gave me the giggles, enough to muster up a reading :3

You may have been feeling trapped lately, I assure you as it is self-inflicted, It might be confusing how you got there or how to get free. I'm detecting a few boundary issues? Maybe not being able to go on a date without over-thinking logically about whether this person is even worth your time/energy or perhaps fearing becoming attached. Be patient with yourself and do not try too hard to force yourself into or upon anything- simply question any discomfort you feel and dig deep into WHY it makes you feel uncomfortable
eg. not having a relationship may make you feel lonely - you are afraid of being alone as we are never really taught to be alone as a child- being lonely isn't usually out of choice but when we chose to spend time alone we are connecting back with our true selves- not what we want other people to perceive us as.
You have a lot of love to give but I would advise giving it to yourself first before anyone else. You are a truly beautiful creation of the universe, do not feel guilty for liking yourself or loving yourself- do not be ashamed of setting your standards too high either

You do deserve the best, you just need to learn from yourself what is best for you and what works best for you whilst still evolving mentally and perhaps spiritually :D <3
>>
>>16977452

if you have time i would like a love reading/advice too!
>>
Willing to do some one card readings. I am not very experienced but I will do my best.
No info is needed.
>>
>>16977461

Should I change my major to something completely different?
>>
>>16977439
I'm finding it pretty hard to focus on, I'm just getting big fish- ancient perhaps?
They've been around for a long time- possible under water volcanoes may errupt them from their hiding places

As I said I'm more advice/ counselling but hopefully that helped hehe :D
>>
>>16977461
I have a specific friend I've been thinking of a lot lately. Is it anything serious, as in not one sided, or am I just too forever alone for this shit?
>>
>>16977461
Hey anon. Will I be able to go if I ask people or should I just give up? Thanks.
>>
>>16977452

Hi Queen :)
I was hoping for a general reading, any advice would be welcome.

Thanks.
>>
>>16977461

what will the next few weeks be like for me?
>>
>>16977445
Your experiences have prepared you to face challenges ahead- think of past lovers and what they have taught you about yourself. For example, what you want from a partner and what you do not want
Remember that in the search for love, the other party is also looking to be 'completed' so think of ways you can make them happy as well as how they can enhance your happiness too!
I want to say stay disciplined- Do not give too much away as your essence is valued. Use discernment and trust yourself :)
Be in touch with your deepest motivations- think of what you actually want, what you actually need and what you intend to achieve from your actions

Best of luck :)
>>
>>16977461
seoh >>16977082
>>
>>16977484
Never satisfied. Greedy. Unable to enjoy life. Looking for someone or something to fill a void that only you can fill. Only seeing value in material possessions.
>>
>>16977452
Thank you for the reading.

I'm feeling trapped since a while now, I know, I'm the main cause of this situation , but not the only one.. Things has been awful since a while now.

I know how to be alone , have been 'there' most of my life .... Well,never mind

Take care and have a nice evening, really appreciate the advice
>>
>>16977510
Uh, that's describing me I assume?
>>
>>16977491
Focused. Centralized. Merging spirit with physical. Being cetered.all is in order. Peace and satisfaction. I say ask.
>>
>>16977496
Last one of the night as I have work tomorrow :D

Speak your truth, you are entitled to it and no one else can speak it for you. Be confident in yourself, what is true to you is truth to you- do not let other people sway you.
I have a feeling somebody has either broken your heart, fobbed you off or just really disrespected you
Perhaps you feel like you are going to be seen as over reacting if you express what has bothered you? At the end of the day what has bothered you is true to you and you need to express your needs so they can be met.
Be confident and stand your ground, you deserve respect as another living being
Feeling is one thing you cannot deny- because you 'feel' it- do not pretend that you cannot! confront that feeling also, figuring out where it has come from (perhaps stemming from emotional issues such as abandonment)
when explaining to the person what they have done to upset you, do not be mad, connect with them on the issue so they can put themselves in your shoes as most of us share the same niggles <3
>>
>>16977498
Facade of success. Will say anything to impress anyone.
>>
>>16977517
Feel free to skype me sometime light-bringer432
I needs sleep for now but I'd love to be able to help you out a bit more when I've had some rest :)
>>
>>16977503
Putting everyone else before yourself. Unable to stop spoiling others.
>>
>>16977520
Yes
>>
>>16977533
Well I can't say I think it's entirely accurate but I can see it as one perspective
>>
>>16977532
Swa, hu hredde ic min gold fram denum?
>>
Hoping for a reading from someone else- general/advice
I'm wondering if my emotional detachment is a good thing. Not that I am unloving, but I wonder if I make excuses for me being unable to commit myself emotionally to another person
>>
>>16977531
I added you,thank you
>>
>>16977542
No it's not good thing and it will make him go away.
>>
>>16977541
Mmmm, I don't know what this means sorry.
>>
>>16977542
Are you with someone now? If so, how long have you been together? I don't read but I can offer advice.
>>
>>16977564
>>16977557
I'm seeing somebody at the moment. We've been dating for just over a month but I'm already sensing myself becoming distant
He's 2 years younger than me, very attractive, pretty dopey but it makes me giggle.
I guess I've just never saw myself dating somebody younger as girls mental age mature more than boys. I can see he's fiercely loyal but a part of me thinks I should be dating somebody with more spiritual understanding that I can learn from
Then again he does teach me how to not take life so seriously in a jester like way

I offer advice but cannot take my own- I just sort of need clear guidance so advice would be lovely thanks :)
>>
>>16977541
Þat skaltu ekki
>>
>>16977578
LOL is this a dead language?
>>
>>16977578
DENE GIEFAÞ ME MIN GOLD!
>>
>>16977578
It's Icelandic?
>>
>>16977582
LOL ur dumb.
>>
>>16977194
>>>16976926 (You)
White Raven, I don't know if you are still around but THANKS!

I am very excited with your lecture and I will keep in mind the emotions stuff. I am learning several things, not only runes, but I will pay attention to the teachers I have or can arrive.

Thanks!
>>
>>16977525

The problem is, every time i tried to speak to that someone, to make her see things from my perspective, or to ask her about her point of view, she would make excuses/run away, so i gave up.

Thank you very much for the reading, it was pretty spot on :) I hope you have a good day tomorrow :) (if my english makes any sense)
>>
>>16977582
Eg skal na i kaffi fyrir big
>>
>>16977592
Hehe sometimes the mirror of truth is hard to gaze into. As a girl it is sometimes hard to accept that you can hurt a boy internally
Do not take it personally that she runs from her hurt, perhaps not take it personally
As I said though you do deserve respect so do not let the disrespect of others make you bitter or feel negative. You are ultimately in control of your own reality and I am sure you will make great steps in transmuting the negative into positive steps that benefit you and others around you to the highest good c:
>>
>>16977604
Hwæt! Dene, gif ge ne giefþ me min gold, ic mot eow agretan!
>>
Guys, new bread
>>16977611
>>16977611
>>
>>16977573
Just be honest with yourself and with him. The moment you stop making excuses and are actually verbal with how you are feeling is when you will notice a big change. I was a big committment phobe for a long time and only wanted physical contact. Relations were much smoother once I realized it and would verbally tell the other. Make sure you follow how you feel and things will kind of fall into place when they need to. No more excuses. :). Not much but I hope that I helped a little.
>>
>>16977628
That was brilliant! Honesty is the best policy, even if it's expressing my commitment issues or my happiness. Thankyou :) I will be sure to remember this!
Enjoy your evening C:
>>
>>16977582
Ek hefr međat meyjar ok mjöđ kaupit

Sœtr var mjöđr
sœtari, meyjar.
En, inn sœtastr
grátr þinn var.
>>
>>16977638
You too, Queen :)
>>
>>16977239
>>16977578
>>16977640
sneaky sneaky bard
>>
>>16977526

that doesn't even make sense anon
Thread posts: 377
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.