[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How evil is Disney?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11

File: evil1.jpg (15KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
evil1.jpg
15KB, 300x200px
Lets talk about how a bunch of old, white executives sitting in a room decide what children's expectations and dreams are.

This interests me
>>
File: 3ae.png (71KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
3ae.png
71KB, 343x400px
>>16055550
>21st century Disney
>White
>>
>OP's expectations and dreams are based on Donald Duck cartoons
>>
File: 3.png (12KB, 668x440px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
12KB, 668x440px
>>16055553
>>
File: team-rodent-book-review.jpg (81KB, 310x423px) Image search: [Google]
team-rodent-book-review.jpg
81KB, 310x423px
Relevant, but not paranormal.
>>
File: Shekels intensify.png (176KB, 561x369px) Image search: [Google]
Shekels intensify.png
176KB, 561x369px
>>16055564
>Iger was born in New York City, New York,[4] to a Jewish family.[1][5][6

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Iger

>Eisner was born to an affluent, secular Jewish family[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Eisner
>>
http://bestforfilm.com/film-blog/10-reasons-disney-are-unspeakably-evil/

here's an article, trying to keep the thread alive
>>
File: bugs-bunny-rabbit-stew.jpg (27KB, 530x313px) Image search: [Google]
bugs-bunny-rabbit-stew.jpg
27KB, 530x313px
Disney made cartoons in an era when free speech and no "political correctness" existed. We look back now and think it was a conspiracy because it's such a foreign concept.
>>
>>16055580

>Disney thread
>text about Disney
>posts Warner Brother's Cartoon image
>>
File: griffith.jpg (38KB, 496x368px) Image search: [Google]
griffith.jpg
38KB, 496x368px
"Disney is so good at being good that it manifests an evil; so uniformly efficient and courteous, so dependably clean and conscientious, so unfailingly entertaining that it's unreal, and therefore is an agent of pure wickedness. . . . Disney isn't in the business of exploiting Nature so much as striving to improve upon it, constantly fine-tuning God's work."
--from TEAM RODENT

This was the first thing I saw on the amazon page for Team Rodent.

All I could think of how much Griffith and Disney are alike. Maybe I'm just reading too much Berserk.
>>
File: mickeymouse.jpg (48KB, 399x200px) Image search: [Google]
mickeymouse.jpg
48KB, 399x200px
>>16055586
Here's a disney one, Walt.
>>
>>16055572
Hollywood is almost universally run by jews, it's not just Disney, anyone that would deny that is an idiot. Furthermore they keep non-jewish money out.
>>
>>16055651

/pol/ think: blame everything on the Jews! Then you have an answer for everything, saves time, no need to think ever! And if any one disagrees you have your one size fits all answer, JEWS!
>>
File: Who's behind.png (33KB, 508x343px) Image search: [Google]
Who's behind.png
33KB, 508x343px
>>16055661
But for real tho.
>>
>>16055661
No one wants to blame the Jews.
But its out in the open for anyone who looks.
>>
>>16055706
Agreed. I'm not even antisemitic, just antizionist. I have Jewish family and friends, my favorite comedians are jewish...etc.

But holy shit man.Those jews at the top are fucking sneaky dicks. I never understood antisemitism until I grew up and paid attention to news, israel, left my "we stand with Israel!" church...

I'm a little jealous, there's some prime networking oppurtunities.
>>
>>16055550
>>>/co/
>>>/tv/
>>
>>16055572
I bet your one of those fags that think communism is a jewish conspiracy even though every red and their mother hates Israel

also

>capitalist giant disney
>run by jews

This is not a surprise to anyone.
>>
File: heheh.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
heheh.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>16056646
Karl Marx - Jew
Vladimir Lenin - Jew
Leon Trotsky - Jew

>Communism
>not Jewish
>>
File: basedche.jpg (5KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
basedche.jpg
5KB, 263x192px
>>16057039
Doesn't matter. WE all oppose and hate zionism and the state of Israel

Karl Marx was a self hating jew btw.

He talked a lot of shit about jews in his writings.
>>
>>16055550
Well, Walt was a control nut that almost got murderous when his workers went on strike during production of Dumbo. If it wasn't because of his brother, he would have sent the mafia to break some people in order to keep his workers in line. He would get his revenge eventually acussing his workers during the red scare and basically ruining the lives of the people that made his fortune. He also was a bigot that got an anal explosion when he knew an indian was working in the studio.

>>16057137
Don't waste time arguing with americans about communism, sacrosant capitalism is perfect and can't be contradicted, and anyone that says otherwise is a freedom hating gommie.
>>
>>16055550
The evilest. Have you ever fucking watched fox and the hound? That movie literally ruined my life. And little mermaid? Those fishies who had no souls....
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.