[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate Return. We could have a plethora of cool and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Punch.png (31KB, 717x477px) Image search: [Google]
Punch.png
31KB, 717x477px
I fucking hate Return.

We could have a plethora of cool and viable Normal moves like Crush Claw or Mega Punch for example, but instead Return has to be so perfect that almost all of them are useless.
>>
>>32200265
Do you want to repeat RBY where fucking everything ran Body Slam?
>>
I like it. No Parahax and makes the Happiness mechanic useful beyond evolution.
>>
>Mega Punch is 80 BP 80 Accuracy Normal-type move
>Instead of 80 BP 100 Accuracy Fighting-type move

why is god this cruel
>>
>>32200304
Because God doesn't exist.
>>
>>32200265
I couldn't agree more. Centralizing moves are cancer. What BP/effect rate would you want certain normal moves to have? What normal moves would you want them to make? What distribution would you want those moves to have?
>>
Normal still has Tri-Attack, Extremespeed, and Hyper Voice that get some use

Mostly only on specific Pokémon, though
>>
>>32200328
M'atheist -tips neckbeard-
>>
>>32200428
Mega Punch and Hyper Fang: 105 power, 100 accuracy.

Crush Claw: 90 power, 100 accuracy. 50% chance to drop Defense.

Chip Away: 90 power, 100 accuracy. Ignores Defense and evasion boosts.

Fury Swipes and Comet Punch: 28 power, 100 accuracy. Guaranteed 3 hits.

Slash: 90 power, 100 increased. Increased critical-hit ratio.

Mega Kick: 140 power, 80% accuracy.

Body Slam, Facade and Extreme Speed are fine the way they are.

I'd like to have Mega Punch and Hyper Fang replace Return as the "standard" reliable damage move, but this way the others should also be interesting and viable options. Crush Claw can tear away at physical walls and make some otherwise would-be counters think twice about switching in. Comet Punch can be used if you want a way to deal with Sturdy, Focus Sash and Substitute. Mega Kick becomes all about raw power, but is the only one that can potentially miss. I like that the moves mostly become distinguished by their effects rather than their power and accuracy levels.

Distribution for them should be increased so that all physical attackers can at least learn two or three of the options. The base power seems pretty high across the board, but I feel that this makes up for Normal's inability to deal super effective damage.
>>
>>32200773
tfw no mega kick mega lopunny
>>
>>32200265
If it was a more imaginative name I wouldn't mind that much. Return is just a stupid name.
>>
>>32200304
It's because Mega Punch is just a Pokrmon doing a really hard punch. Same with Mega Kick.

Unlike moves like Drain Punch, Jump Kick, Brick Break, Focus Punch, etc., Mega Punch/Kick does not involve some type of Martial arts.
>>
>>32200485
Why does everyone say this shit meme every time someone says that they don't believe in god?
>>
>>32203555
Because there is nothing else they can say.
>>
>>32203555
It's mainly posted by people that actually also don't really care about religion.
It was made to mock reddit users but it's actually being used mostly by reddit these days.

It's kind of a meta meme if you will.
>>
>>32200328
you're just salty you missed the mistery event to get it
>>32201653
yeah maybe the name endeavor would fit better
>>
File: thumbs-up-smiley-hi.png (33KB, 594x601px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-smiley-hi.png
33KB, 594x601px
>>32201711
That's creative, took me a few seconds. Nice dubs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.