[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ general: Stop Losing Interest Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 5

File: embo.png (35KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
embo.png
35KB, 350x350px
last bread: >>30534552

>currently
Wobbuffett
M-Abomasnow Compy
Kyurem timed Escalation
Tyrantum (coins) / RMLs & PSBs
Emboar (hearts) / PSBs
Archeops (coins)
Typhlosion (hearts) / PSBs
Zekrom (coins) / PSBs
Infernape (hearts) / PSBs

>Upcoming
Winter Safari (worthless)
Daily Delibird
Kyurem-B (worthless)

Grind your Emboar, idiots.
>>
Just got my first double drop from the pig. Suck my dick, normies.
>>
live
>>
>>30581046
Thanks OP for putting /shuffle/ in the title, now I will help bumping
>>
This shit better be alive when I wake up.
>>
Made a combo of 37 on Meowth. I don't know if laugh or cry
>>
>>30584311
It's amazing how I can pull of a 21 combo on the first move on Meowth while on competitive stages I strugle to get a 8 combo going
>>
Last bump before phone dies
>>
Bump. I don't have M-Tyranitar so I guess I'll use M-Aero for the comp
>>
Man, did everyone just stop playing Shuffle once S&M came out? We used to at least have like ten posters here.
>>
>>30587529
Im always here ready to shitpost, but this is a dedweek and the memes are poor

>Im not playing both
>>
>>30587529
I've been playing both, it's easy to take a break for Shuffle every 2.5 hours, it's the same as taking a quick break from anything. Been playing since launch, it's too deep in me, they'll have to pry the 3DS from my cold dead hands.
>>
>>30587843
>Been playing since launch, it's too deep in me, they'll have to pry the 3DS from my cold dead hands.
I've been playing since a week after release, my brother laughs at me for still playing it after he got stuck at the Glalie wall. I can't leave until I have all the Pokemon and stones, I just can't.
Then they'll add S&M Pokemon, I know it.
>>
>>30587900
Of course they will, anon. And more winking Pokémon. And then more facial expresion and variants. We will never stop playing this. We can't escape. It's way too late for that.
>>
>>30584555
a-at least you got trips senpai

>>30582876
>>30585651
>>30587396
the last man standing... struggling to keep this ded shit alive. pitiful :^)

>>30587529
game is ded. Everyone here shouldve advanced to the last batch of main stages. All the newfags stop at RC. Competition is RNG shitfest. Nothing to rage in the safari like with phione as the encounter rates are "decent". No new EB. Repeat over Repeat over Repeat. Also no new mission cards. No new uber shit like machamp lv20. No collarfag. No memes.
All we have is the pig not dropping psb.

A-at least we got the holiday update tuesday and newfags waiting to catch holiday delibird till last day :^)
oh boy that'll be fun
>>
>>30587900
>>30588058
I would stop playing.. but you fags always make me come back :-*

also where the fuck is CJ... I havent seen him memeing in weeks :-(
>>
>>30588085
I still haven't done the newest story update, this PSB grinding for MLP, Greninja, and then Kyurem's escalation have been eating up all my hearts and time, not to mention coins. Then I still have to farm this damn pig and I need to get Zekrom to 2 but I'm very lazy. I don't know how you guys have the time to do main stages or mission cards without dead weeks, I still haven't touched any of the mission cards to completion or survival mode.
>>
>>30581046
Is Emboar even worth farming? Risk-taker is a great skill, but we already have a ton of great fire types in the game.
>>
>>30588137
>missions and main stages
Nigga wut? I don't know what are you talking about. I'm locked in the "get 60000 points" mission because I don't do well enought in competitions (record since the mission is 55789 in the M-banette stage). And Im super slow in the main stages since they are a waste of money for an autist like me that has to S rank and catch every pokèmon before advancing
>>
>>30588203

Emboar covers 2 types none of the of the major Risk Takers (Lando-T, Machamp, Hoopa-U) can cover Grass and Bug.
>>
>>30588419
I've done all the combo and point missions, but that's literally it, everything else I haven't even touched, the ones that require you to use specific Pokemon on specific stages for example, or to break X amount of blocks. The main story missions I generally only even touch on dead weeks assuming I don't need to farm Meowth since I want to S rank everything on the first go.
>>
>Forget to click on autoreply and wonder why no one memes along

18psb on the pig so far
>>
>>30588116
He posted here like a week ago, when he obtained the Platinum Card.
>>
>>30590020
nice try CJ we know its you
>>
>>30589387
SL4 reached an hour ago here.
>>
SL3 on the swine. Not as fast as Keldeo was.
>>
>>30591683
>Not as fast as Keldeo was.
>Keldeo
>Fast
I got one PSB every 5 hearts if I was lucky.
>>
>>30591683
>>30591743
reminder that drop rate on both was/is 25% for 1 psb drop.

Currently at 24psb. Hopefully will reach 30 at the end of the day. Getting 10 psb is my goal per day. So thats around 30 hearts wasted
>>
File: 485.png (9KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
485.png
9KB, 128x128px
I am the bumb of my /shuffle/
Friendly combos are my body and M-fug is my blood
I have farmed over a thousand coins
Unknown to Meowth
Nor known to Great balls
Have let stages fail for the sake of my bank
Yet those hands shall never hold a skill boster
So, as I fight, Itemless Mindzap Work
>>
Bumping before I head out. When I return I will continue beating Kyurem's ass.
>>
I finished grinding coins, so I feel like I could use some RML, but I'm not sure on who should get them.
I was thinking about bringing Machamp and Mewtwo to lv20 and Keldeo and Emboar to lv15. Any suggestion?
>>
>All these bumps
Why not make Shuffle Sunday? They change pokemon weekly don't they? Plus you get to have /ss/ as your title.
>>
>>30594976
/ss/ is also Straight Shota and I'm more into traps and loli
>>
>>30594793
Machamp and Mewtwo definitely lv20
Emboar lv15 if you can afford it (meaning got some more important ones done)
keldeo hell no.

I RML'd Golurk, Luke and Yvetal. Luke was def not neccessary but is nice to have. Good Candiates are Charizard, Beast Trio and Mawile.

>>30594976
cause we autists wouldnt be able to keep living if we cant shitpost and circlejerk all week long :^)
>>
What does adding people as friends do?
>>
>>30596889
up to 9 additional hearts per day
showing off your supreme stats to online strangers
memes
>>
>>30597082
>9 additional hearts a day
Say no more
please add me?
WV6RHJMN
>>
>>30597174
add your zone
EU, BRITTAIN, USA, ASIA or AFRICA
>>
>>30597218
>EU, BRITTAIN
kek
>>
>>30597218
>>30597174
USA, sorry
>>
Wasted about 26k on failed tries at kyurem 250, because i didn't want to use the C-1, then proceed to wasted 3500 for MS +5 on breelom on last day because i didn't feel like wasting 300 coins over and over in failed attempts trying to find a way to beat it itemless, and then wasted 14k buying 4 great balls because the fucker didn't feel like staying inside the pokeball...
Now after farming meowth for 2 days i have enough to beat Kyurem 250 and i don't know if i should keep farming to get the money to do kyurem 300...
also i haven't even tried the competition at all.
>>
>>30597683
its easier to get 3 guaranteed RML from Kyurem as from this rng shitfest we have for current comp
>>
Is Mega Beedrill worth 12 MSU? I have 42 right now and already maxed Gengar, Lucario, Blaziken, Garchomp, Fug, Tyranitar, MMY and MMX
>>
What the fuck is up with Roseus Center? I can't imagine normies playing beyond this point it's just not fun. Everything shits out disruptions constantly and has way too much health.
>>
>>30598040
Money money money money
If you cant farm just drop this shit, you knew the rule since day one.
>>
>>>/vg/162106817
>>
Australian shitposting to the rescue.

I just realised this "community" is the only one I actively participate in these days...
In need to make changes.
>>
>>30600912
Would you rather be more active on your social media? I hope not, we have old and bad memes here
>>
>>30601123
I participated for awhile, but mainly got depressed by all my "friends" living cool lives. I know it's the whole "only post success" it's just I don't have any non-shuffle related success to post these days.
>>
Why is Archeops and Mawile on the top of the competition?

Which Fire starter do I grind? All of them have shitty drop rates so I can only do 1 lvl 4 or 2 lvl 3s
>>
>>30598040
If you're already anal about Roseus Center (a stage that got nerfed already) then you still haven't experienced Glaucus Hall which is Roseus Center with even more HP.

Imagine shitters you will never use having 20k+ HP and with disruptions. Imagine Mega stages having 35k+ HP WITH no Disruption Delay and AP+.

At this point they should make AP+ available.
>>
Well, since I don't have Palkia, I guess I'll have to use Gigalith for this comp. Oh well, time to grind some exp and train my fighting mons.
>>
>>30603109
I meant Dialga, fug.
>>
Bumpin
>>
I tried not to drop Shuffle completely since I got Sun but the time is really reduced. I'd normally have completed the escalation in a week and would've spent this one grinding cash or leveling up other pokémon but Sun's just so much more fun.
It'll be really close for me to get 1st prize this competition, hopefully other players have reduced their efforts as well.
>>
>>30604919
That would be great for me, perhaps this time I will get 3 MSU instead of 2 or 1.
>>
>>30601619
>I don't have any non-shuffle related success to post these days.
ouch, that hurts lad. maybe you should stop shitposting and start living

>>30601816
emboar but only after you gave her a SS

>>30601897
RC is worse. Since you got access to mfug after it.

>AP+
no. All it would do, would be that stages get double the hp now and you basically have to waste even more coins.

>>30604919
well at least on mobile the competiton only has 110k players right now. Usually its at 150k during this time. So there are def less active ones playing these last weeks.
>>
>>30606255
I would if I knew how.
>>
People that already have the Obama stone: are you trying to do the compy competitively?
>>
Think we'll get a bunch of grass/water starter PSBs next month? I wouldn't mind grinding Feraligatr's Paralyze or even Meganium's Stabilize+.

>>30601816
SS Emboar, no contest.
>>
>>30594976
Fuck you.

>>30598033
Do Shiny Gyarados, you fool.
>>
Well I got on the train late, but I'm trying my best.

Stuck at stage 245. Any tips?
>>
>>30609515
Which stage is that? Who's that Pokemon?
>>
>>30609548
Luxio
>>
>>30609595
M-Gengar, Gabite, your two strongest SEmons.
>>
>>30609639
Well, Gabite isn't something I have, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>30609765
Then bring your strongest block smasher.
>>
>>30609639
Did you get M-Camerupt last month??
>>
This competition is awful. Second tier is more than enough this time
>>
Bamp
>>
>>30608545
This is actualy the the second time M-abomasnow appears for me and I still don't have Abomaswon himself lmao. But Im still gonna partecipate in order to complete the "60000 points" mission
>>
>>30601619
I will probably face your same crisis in a month or two for failing my first three exams. But if I survive, I'm gonna post here my results and keep /shuffle/ alive.
>>
I did some Survival Mode grinding for the first time and I have to admit is much better than Ampharos or Snorlax despite requiring some time
>>
>>30606255
>her
Disgusting.
>>
>>30609765
If you have M-Camerupt, this stage will be easy. I used him, Landorus, Donphan and Marowak and won it on my first try. You can do it, too.
>>
>>30616295
there he is... I wrote her just for you lad.... you can feel special now ;^)

>>30613915
make it three of us. But for me only in around 6 months. I still have time to change, but i dont want to :^(
>>
>>30614670
How much exp do you win? Never tried the Survival Mode.
>>
>>30616377
>I wrote her just for you lad
A-anon, I don't know what to say. Thank you.
>>
>>30616412
always her(e) to please you :^)

>>30616397
it depends on how far you go. You need to get at least to 30 to make it more efficient. Better would be around 40 and best if you beat 50
>>
File: 1476634273227.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476634273227.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
Don't give up /shuffle/!
>>
I'm not... I'm not giving up! I want to protect this thread!
>>
Is there any way to disable the attack animations? Sometimes they bug and stay on the screen, and then turn into white squares. It's pretty annoying.
>>
Dont let this die.
Just bump
>>
>>30618366
>le expecting competence from gs meme
>>30618513
>le bump meme

Does /shuffle/ have the best memes??
>>
>>30618874
>le meme meme
Yeah, it does.
>>
>>30618951
My favorite is Exp boost Eevee
>>
>>30619197
Actually it was called sunday eevee meme.
1. eevee wasnt around on sundays initially
2. you wouldnt use it to gain exp but rather skill boosters
3. it wasnt even sunday. not here and not even in australia

I know everybody knows this, but its just to good of a meme, so I just had to write it all down :^)

my favourite meme is gs lurking /shuffle/ and memeing along. You see... I used to mention all the time that grinding the bird trio over lv2 is just a meme and guess what... All that fags at reddit that dont know gs fuckery grinded that stupid lava bird to level 5 (and spend 400 coins instead of the usual 300. additional kek). And maybe even wasted RML and exp to get it to a high level. supreme kek. I know there are far worse mons to level (tyrantrum kekidikek), but we have so many good fire mons. And whats GS response to this?? yep, here have some Risk Taker Emboar grinding

GS is truly a memelord
>>
Just used my morning hearts on Emboar. One PSB of five hearts. Perhaps three away from hitting SL4. I think getting this maxed out in the allotted time is realistic. Switching out teams to give them EXP so I don't lose my mind with the pig.

>>30594793
I did Emolga, Charizard, Yveltal, Lucario, Machamp, Scyther. I think Mewtwo and Machamp are pretty good choices.
>>
>>30620076
>Scyther
the absolute madmen
>>
Just about got Emboar to level 4 RT. Gonna take a few days off to grind Tyrantrum, Archeops and Machamp some more, finish off the boar next week after the competition ends. Good luck and stay memein', my friends.
>>
>>30620968
>Tyrantrum, Archeops and Machamp
1. why isnt your machamp already lv20?
2. why bother to waste dozens of hearts to grind the other 2 shitmons when you could grind coins for additional runs?

srsly... waste a victini run on them to get them to lv5 or 6 and thats enough. Hell you could have even used them on the pig to get to ready.
>>
>>30621201
>1. why isnt your machamp already lv20?
It's level 15 right now, almost 16. I had it at level 10 before the update where it could get RMLs, and have been bringing it to every Victini since (and did a little bit of grinding once). All my other hearts since then have been taken by PSB grinding, esclations, or grinding coins.

>2. why bother to waste dozens of hearts to grind the other 2 shitmons when you could grind coins for additional runs?
You're right, more coins would be a better use of my time, I guess I'm just autistic in that I like maxing my competition teams. Plus, it gives me an excuse to grind other mons like Luke and Champ at the same time, otherwise if I relied on Victini, it'll be many more weeks before they max out.
>>
>>30621391
>autistic
the main reason why we are still here and do what we do and why there is no way of saving us :-(
>>
bamp
>>
File: bump.png (9KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
bump.png
9KB, 128x128px
>>
ded
>>
>>30624969
n-no....
>>
>Fifteen runs to get 5 PSB for Zekrom.
That was painful.
>>
>>30625981
At least it was worth it :^)
>>
>>30625981
I feel your pain, took me about the same, maybe a few more.
>>
>testing some teams for Abomasnow
>38k itemless using M-Gengar, Machamp, Tyrantrum and Archeops

Well. That was pleasantly surprising.
>>
Bomp
>>
>>30627227
Please don't tell me we actually need to use Archeops or Tyrantrum in this competition.
>>
>>30629046
Tyrantrum would be great to have. Archeops is optional. Both of them create friendly combos.
>>
I finally reached M-Metagross stage. I've never been to the end of the main stages. Do I focus on getting more S ranks or catch the expert stages I have unlocked first?
>>
Barely been touching the game for some weeks now, and it got worse ever since I got the Platinum card, really need some more new main stages
>>
Bump~
>>
>>30631450
Most of the later expert stage mons are trash. If I was in your position, I'd grind coins and then do some mission cards for the free items.
>>
Bump.

At SL4 +2 with the swine. I wanna finish this so I can actually make main stage progress.
>>
>>30627227
>M-gengar
I don't remember how it disrupts, but wouldnt M-Mawile be better?
>>
Bemp
>>
>>30625981
are you fucking shitting me?? 15 fucking runs?? I literally had 20 runs and not a single psb drop.

You do realize that its only 12,5% for the psb drop right? So getting 5 in 15 is more than good.

Go fuck you!
>>
>>30631450
you can get everything up to gallade. And after that only a few "good" ones, like Manoswine maybe.
Also enjoy not be able to use a DD on M-metagross.

>>30636797
lv4 +13 here. I can see it slowly coming to an end. Probably around saturday/sunday.

On a sidenote: good job everyone keeping this alive
>>
Bimp
>>
Bomp
>>
Who /not farming PBS/ here?
>>
>>30640694
nobody... everyone here knows how good risk taker on a strong fire type is
>>
>>30639058
I'm on mobile, so I can Mega Start Camerupt for a similar effect at least until Tuesday.
>>
>>30640907
you dont wanna use the caml on it anon.... really
>>
>>30640694
Me. Because I don't have any SS for my Emboar.
>>
>>30587396
Use Rayquaza if you have that, comp has mega start option and you'd probably get more with it that M-Tar
>>
>>30642413
I don't have it either, but thanks. I guess I'll use M-Gengar, its kinda the same as Rayquaza.
>>
>>30642773
honestly its a pretty slow week, Emboar is definitely worth PSB farming if you have the SS, but Kyurem is a struggle without M-Tar so I wouldn't bother. Might be a good opportunity to farm Meowth and push the main stages now.
>>
>>30642814
Yeah, I'm just gonna beat Kyurem 150, and perhaps 175 as well to get those skill boosters. Then I'll get into farming coins.
>>
>>30642814
>honestly its a pretty slow week
next one is even slower.
we only get white kyurem and the holiday stuff.
White Kyurem is easy to get for every advanced player (so most of us here) and newfags prolly have to waste items for it. But on the same time it sucks pretty bad so why even bother now... (swap++ and dragon, 90. For anyone wondering)

Holiday Stuff. Delibird should be easy and nice, once a day. Maybe even free. And the safari is just RNG so you waste hearts at night to get the rare encounters. We dont know what to expect from it, so maybe we get "nice" stages like staryu and starmie, who knows...

Oh and Reshiram is left also. So thats a few more hearts wasted on getting her to lv2 or catch if havent.

And thats basically it. So everyone who is pretty much advanced will get delibird, reshiram to lv2 and wh.kyurem on day 1 and maybe the safari for 2 or 3 more days.
>>
I was able to complete Survival mode itemless two times today. I need tons of exp booster to bring both Mewtwo and Machamp to lv20
>>
>>30645703
nice lad. I wasted like a whole week of hearts and farmed them (among other fighting and then normal types) on snorlax while watching all episodes of the middle.... good ol times
>>
>just got Machamp to 20

fuck I just lost my Snorlax grinding gravy train. Still need to MAX out Archeops before attempting the Abomasnow competition. Victini is soon so I guess I'll go feed the pig some PSBs.
>>
>>30645703
Congrats, what team did you use? Is M-Beedrill still useful for this after the nerf?
>>
at about SL 4.25 on piggy rn. I think I'll do an item run on Obama on Saturday, just to get a candy or maybe two. RIP Kyurem Escalation, I only got to about 420. (weed)
>>
>>30646776
M-Beedril, Landorus, Hoopa and Machamp.
The bee is still useful because 90% of the time you will make Risk Taker matches
>>
>>30640694
Me because I haven't finished the escalation and really want one more RML so my Machamp is level 20 and I can start wrecking shit so I'm alternating between the escalation and the rock dinosaur.
>>
>>30648253
Are your Risk-Takers' abilities maxed out?
Everything goes downhill for me when I get to Ampharos. Same team but all of my mons are lv 4.

>inb4 git gud
>>
>>30649042
they should be at least lv4 and lv max of course.
also 12/12 bee on mobile.
>>
>>30648264
What's your mega comp score?
>>
>>30649979
I dunno, shit. I haven't given it a good run yet, I wanna get Machamp to lvl20 first.
>>
>Platinum card
>501 caught mons
>71k coins
>escalation done
>zekrom lv2
>Emboar at 66psb (so only 4 more for lv5)
>all missions done (expect hur dur yvetal clouds)
>Machamp and Mewtwo hit LV20

Slow weeks are slow. Giving us all time to catch up. I will grind the pig a lil bit more and then hit the competition after victini. Will do 2 runs at most. Should be enough to get into second bracket. Maybe even the first one, but you never know whit this RNG shtifest GS gives us currently. And no GS memelords... I will not fall for your get lucky rng memes and do multiple runs nor will I waste my ressources on grinding literall shitmons you choose for the competition. Not cool boyz.

tl;dr: gs memes are best memes :^)
>>
>>30651335
>(expect hur dur yvetal clouds)
You need to spend a jewel on that one, right?
>>
>>30653679
yeah

Thanks /shuffle/ for being my shelter from Anti-smogon and NoHacking threads
>>
So I'm sitting on eleven Mega-Speedup candies. What should I use them on?

Tyrantiar, Steelix or Camelrupt?

I know most will say Tyranitar, is it really that useful? Please note I absolutely suck balls with "choose where to blow up" mons, can't get it good...
>>
>>30654540
I went with T-Tar
>>
>>30655018
You chose wisely.
>>
>>30655251
Was my choice eggsellent?

Would you believe there isn't a single crossover of that hat and Pokemon, at least that I could find? What the heck man. I'd make it if I was on mobile.
>>
Pumb
>>
Bamp
>>
>>30653679
actually you might not even need this on mobile since developers menu glitch. However it would need multiple item tries.

>>30654471
no problem lad. we'll be here forever. The ride never ends :^)

>>30654540
Godzilla
>>
anon to the save :^)
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.