[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuffle general. Post friend codes for them fuckin hearts and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3238.jpg (124KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3238.jpg
124KB, 578x327px
Shuffle general. Post friend codes for them fuckin hearts and advice for people... I can't figure for my life mega Areodactyl
>>
297 on Kyurem and I'm failing itemless. 296 was pretty easy.

> I can't figure for my life mega Areodactyl
Use items
>>
>>30536232

I've tried coin spamming meowth multiple times to item max out for mega dactyl. I'm using maxed Mega gengar, lv8 septile, lvl 8almost 9 lucario, and lvl8 swampter or a level 7 Milotic. I'm trying to get blastoisnite but I just can't get the :55 blastoise for the final challenge
>>
>>30534552
>no link to last thread
>no pastebin
>no info on anything
>not waiting till update tomorrow

FIRST
I
R
S
T

FOR
O
R

OP
P

A

SHIT
H
I
T

:^)
^
)
>>
c'mon lads
>>
"pleasantly" surprised that there is a thread!!!

hitting something of a wall around the 220s rn. Possibly switch out my Pummelers for the Pyre Squad to take advantage of the Reshy 'ruptions? The Pyre Squad is weaker, though. I really want those last 2 MSUs at the very least.
>>
>>30536407
Why are you using Gengar? You suck dude. Use an item to get Blastoise and then do Aero itemless, or use Mega Lucario and some rock smashers. Get better. Most levels don't require items.
>>
>>30540207
good luck to you lad... you will need it.

otherwise your tears with tomorrows update will be delicious :^)
>>
>>30540538
desu I'm beginning to think my run is over. If I'm hitting blocks this early, the HP is steadily increasing until 240, I'm probably finished. That said, I don't think we know what new content we're getting. Maybe it'll be dead, I'll have time to spam Snorlax.
>>
>>30540631
according to poketoru its something that has to do with kyurem and zekrom. so black kyurem most likely. Then either new mission cards or stages, altough the first is more likely. And of course repeats over repeats. And something with Zapdos of course in the next week

ded pattern is ded
>>
>>30540702
Down for a new Mega Stone card, although they'll probably do Hoenn starters next. I still need Sceptile.
>>
Asked in the other thread but it died after like an hour so what skill level should Zekrom be grinded to? 2? I remember reading stuff like Block Break + and its variants have diminishing returns after the second one since it's only a +10% increase or something like that whereas 1 --> 2 is like 30%?
>>
>>30541653
SL2 nets you a 10% activation bonus
SL3 and SL4 net 5% and is considered not worthwhile unless you want to hit SL5 which nets a further 10% bonus.

IMO, hit SL2 and stop, you'll waste so many coins and even skill boosters getting there, small reward when you'll end up missing out on competitions when you've squandered your resources.

(I'm usually in top 100 in EU comps so trust me on this senpai)
>>
>>30541653
lv2

Black Smash+ and Barrier Bash+ (and Rock Break+ also) get an additional 10% for only 5 psb. Going any further wont be any more efficient as the increase only works for 3matches.
>>
save
>>
>Going into mega as M. Tyrant or M. Bee and having it delay things by a turn is considered a bug.
>But for every other mega it's fine.
They just need to admit they didn't want people farming Survival mode.
>>
>>30544619
GS... what you expect lad
>>
Just whiffed five hearts on 299, I feel like shit. One was one skyfall combo away from victory. I just want off Kyurem's Wild Ride.
>>
>>30545058
you can do it!!
\(^.^)/
>>
update predictions begin now:

no Zapdos
Kyurem-B
Pikachu (Surfing)

>>30545058
Who's your team? What're their levels?
>>
ded
>>
>>30546340
Thanks, just beat it on my next try. Time for the big 3-0-0

>>30548519
M-Ttar level 10, Luke level 13, Machamp level 15, Gallade level 10. I'm pretty bad at timed stages.
>>
And there we go, escalation done.
>anger +3
kek
>>
>>30549940
Are your Pummelers maxed?
>>
What's for this week?

3 minutes left
>>
>Obamasnow

FUCKING DEAD GAME
>>
>Emboar PSB stage for hearts

It's "lit".
>>
File: IMG_0787.png (144KB, 900x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0787.png
144KB, 900x907px
>been playing shuffle very sparsely because having too much fun with SM
>this "update"
Is this the end of the ride lads?
>>
>>30551180
>not taking a break from SuMo every 2.5 hours to climb Kyurem/grind Emboar

Peace out, normie.
>>
>>
>Grind Moltres for PSBs and RML
>Ice type mega competition
>Spawns two random rock mons
African_American_Looking_Befuddled_Sorrounded_By_Floating_Punctuation_Marks_That_Normally_Indicate_the_End_of_a_Question.jpg
>>
so lads, do I SS my Emboar and grind it or do I say "fuck it" and just grind my other mons?
>>
>>30554523
Well, it's only kind of useful. Most fire teams just use the standard RML Charizard/Blaziken/Reshiram/Delphox/Ho-Oh/RML Groudon team, if you feel like the RML, SS, and grinding to have it replace Reshiram/Ho-Oh is worth it then go ahead, I personally don't think it's that worth it with how much you need to invest. If it's just the SS it might be okay situationally.
>>
File: the angry goose.png (579KB, 684x546px) Image search: [Google]
the angry goose.png
579KB, 684x546px
>>30534552
Put /shuffle/ in the title next time
[REEEEEEE softly]

Fuck M-Abomasnow btw
>>
>>30554523
If you have a lot of SS available, go for it. I had 15 left and already swapped all the essentials so far. (Suicune, Raikou, Yveltal, Machamp, Ho-Oh, Throh, Keldeo).

Emboar is supposedly quite good for survival mode.
>>
>>30555748

>swapped all the essentials so far. (Suicune, Raikou, Yveltal, Machamp, Ho-Oh, Throh, Keldeo).
>Ho-Oh, Throh, Keldeo
>>
>>30555834
>not wanting more reliable Pyre activation with higher attack power
>not wanting Barrier Bash+ SE against five types
>not wanting to deal consistent 1200 Water damage with 65/100/100 reliability.

I bet you skill-swapped Ampharos, Celebi and Aerodactyl
>>
That Infernape bitch just won't stay in the ball. I've already wasted like 10 hearts. I refuse to buy a Great Ball for this.
>>
>>30553912
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT???!?!?! IT IS STILL GS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

also no zapdos with this update...like wtf??

1st shuffle year: here have some emboar, but no other of the trio
2nd shuffle year: here have some articuno and moltres, but no zapdos
3th shuffle year: here have some complete trio
>>
>>30555834
>Throh
I know you are memeing, but you triggered me (just like this fuckin update).
And Throh is a must swap as its a 5 SE Barrier Bash+ Mon. And one of them being an exclusive type.

>Keldeo
yes. meme. but a good meme

>>30554523
>>30554577
>>30555748
are you guys memeing?? seriously. Everything with psb grindable risk taker is a must. Especially if its bp is high _and_ gets additional RML
>>
>>30557558
>are you guys memeing??
Emboar isn't quite as great since Machamp covers two of its types already and because it doesn't pair well with Pyre (which is better than RT in a combo). It does pair with Burn though.
>>
>>30558736
very valid points senpai.
however having additional options for your team are always great. And emboar/houndooms niche is not as small as some others (typloshion for example).

I'm also rather keen to grind infernape if i'm honest. Its the only disruption staller for fire types. Getting it to lv4 wont take that long. But only 40% for 4matches is kinda low. At least it has the same activation rate (30%) on 3matches just like mindzap lv4 and sleep charm lv5
>>
>Obamasnow again
I've had Obamasite since the first time this competition came around, I swear I'll get around to catching that fucker eventually. I hear it has a mission now too.

Speaking of main stages I've cleared and have yet to go back and catch/S rank, this is the first time a special stage has shown up for a mon I haven't caught yet. Does anyone know if it's easier than the main stage? Because I remember that stage's disruptions and hp being pretty annoying to do itemless. I want to catch Tyrantrum and bring it to Victini today if it's a disruption in the comp.

>>30553912
Which rock mons? Is Tyrantrum actually one of them like GS is saying? Dragon Talon is useless to grind if anyone's wondering, it only increases activation chance and the base activation is already quite high.

Infernape is also useless if new shufflefriends are wondering. I guess I'm not gonna be memeing on Typhlosion after all, Emboar is the priority now. If you've got a SS and 5 RMLs, y'all should do the same. I've found the boar to be quite friendly so far.
>>
>>30559824
>friendly so far
fuck you. 2 times full hearts. no single drop

>Tyrantrum
I just S-ranked it the other day. Can be easy if good RNG. Can be hard if bad RNG. Team was mfug, bellossom, shaymin and golurk I think. You should already know the deal. Get Mfug online asap. Stall with the two grass ones. Golurk to remove initial blocks faster.
This event stage is basically the same, but with less HP.
Drop rate is 50% just like for all the last competition mons. And yes it gets disrupted this time

>Competition
You get disrupted with Tyrantrum (grind it and bring it along). But also with Archeops (same, but not as important as Tyrantrum).
>>
>>30560119
Thanks for the helpful reply and sorry for stealing your luck. I'm gonna go catch those two rock mons for Victini, I hope you have better luck with Emboar!

By the way, was that Tyrantrum S-rank itemless?
>>
Emboar just gave me the first time a PSB stage dropped all three items. Maybe I'll push through to the end after all. Planned to stop earlier at first.

Tyrantrum also gave me an around SL2.3. I think I'll stop at 3 there.
>>
>>30560419
yes.
1st try was to check out
2nd was to see how my team would work out. was very close since rng fucked me
3th try was, fuck it and lets do it. Got it luckily. Otherwise I had thrown in a +5
>>
Emboar hasn't been that friendly to me, only two drops in twelve hearts. I'm due for some gifts I guess.

Why did Blastoise draw the short end of the Kanto starter stick by the way? Stabilize+ is garbage.

>>30554523
SS and grind. What other mons did you have in mind instead?

>>30554577
Stop posting pls. Grind for your free Risk-Taker PSBs or admit to being a fool.

>>30555748
I had one and I used it.

>>30557480
They did this with Feraligatr.

>>30557558
>Throh for coverage

I'll bite. These seems like a reasonable argument, but when was the last time it was an essential part of your team? Could it have been replaced? Did you need it on Kyurem or could you just swap that out with Reshy BB+?
>>
Grinding Zekrom's skill to level 2 is suffering. I need 4 more PSB and the stage is easy, but it just takes so long to slog through, it makes PSBless runs even worse than normal.
>>
>>30561735
>I had one and I used it.
Then you've either slacked or squandered some in the past. Get back to five of them ASAP to be ready for the next round of swaps.
>>
>>30562005
>get back to five of them

There's like two in the cards that I could potentially get rn, other than that I don't know how to make that happen.

I definitely wasted one on Tangrowth and Mew, but I got pretty good mileage out of all the others I used, iirc.
>>
>>30561735
>Did you need it on Kyurem or could you just swap that out with Reshy BB+?
Obviously Reshiram was better there since higher BP.
However I'm using Throh on almost every normal main stage we had to s-rank them. And oh boy did GS love to use barriers on normal stages.

>>30561949
I remember grinding my fighters with Snorlax. Now that shit took ages. Sometimes I spent my 5 hearts and while playing got another one.

>>30562005
I o-only have 3 of them now... what do? Probably j-just kill myself??

>>30562200
a-at least the memes are on us... r-right??
>>
>>30562831
As soon as I get some more, I'm throwing one at Mawile.
>>
>>30560519
Oh yeah, sleep doesn't work on rock types. Time to ditch that Shaymin.
>>
>>30563159
Its funny... cause I'm basically using the same team over and over for whatever stage

1. Mfug (or M-gengar, but not as often)
2. Bellossom (or the new ninja frog, but only if SE)
I use those all the time, yes even if not SE
3 and 4. are SE to deal with the disruptions

works for almost every stage. Use first moves to remove disruptions and then keep the board clean with based mind-zap. Once you got Mfug online its over.

The only time this strat doenst work, is when the countdown is only at 2. In this case you gotta use Shaymin or use another mon for the disruptions
>>
to the save
>>
Will they make Serperior and Samurott RT too?
>>
>>30564654
Clourd Clear+ and Block Smash+

:^)
>>
Completed the escalation, brought Emboar Risk Taker to lv3 and made a full items run on the competition that should assure me the second tier.
Now I'll just grind coins until I'm back to 95000( currently 75000)
>>
Its funny how I can tell whether or not emboar will drop me a present based on how abilities trigger and how the stage goes...

yet there are people that refuse to believe in this rigged ass bullshit...
>>
Next week's update, courtesy of Leddit:

>Winter Safari
Lillipup (40 BP Eject)
Herdier (50 BP Rock Break+)
Stoutland (70 BP Power of 4+)
Vanillite (Holiday) (40 BP Crowd Control)
Cubchoo (Holiday) (50 BP Power of 4+)
Snover (Holiday) (50 BP Mega Boost+)
Pikachu (Holiday) (50 BP Mega Boost+)

>Delibird (Holiday) Once Per Day Special Stage may drop Coins, Disruption Delay, Mega Start, Attack Power↑ or Mega Speedup after catching it
Delibird (Holiday) 50 BP with Stabilize++.

>Black Kyurem is 90 BP Dragon with Swap++.

Not a single viablemon in the bunch.
>>
>>30566637
That's not how it works.

And Emboar should have high drop rates.
>>
>>30566637
Okay. Enjoy your confirmation bias, I mean, mastery of the game. Keep laughing all the way to maxing that skill level out.
>>
How the fuck do I beat Dodrio? Beat Fug easily, but Dodrio is just eating away my hearts.
>>
>>30560119
>Stall with the two grass ones.
But aren't Rock types immune to sleep?
>>
>>30566728
>>Delibird (Holiday) Once Per Day Special Stage may drop Coins, Disruption Delay, Mega Start, Attack Power↑ or Mega Speedup after catching it

That sounds fucking great to me.

His drop rate will be 4% and you know it. :^)
>>
>>30567180
yes they are. Its the team I use the most, thats why I mention it all the time. kek

NOntheless. I used the team. But instead Shaymin I used ninjafrog. Tyrantrum has a pretty long countdown, thats why this strategy works anyway

>>30566902
>>30567085
pls post a picture of your shuffle playtime being over 600+ hours or 10k plays. Otherwise shut up since you havent played this game as much as I did to have some stats to prove it :^)
>>
>>30567340
When you successfully trigger an ability at the appropriate benchmark and a gift doesn't fall, do you acknowledge this?
>>
>>30567170
This took me a little bit.

I used SS Raikou for barriers, Vanilluxe to freeze and get damage bonus, M-Glalie, and Articuno.
>>
>>30567531
I actually just beat it. Thanks anyway.
My team was Gengar, Kyurem (for the base damage and the eventual PO5+), and Zekrom + Gigalith for control, and won with 0 moves remaining. Really close desu.
>>
>>30567501
kek... thats why I also mentioned "and how the stage goes" in my initial post. I know I dont get any presents IF randomly matching something results in friendly combos and abilities activating. Like really... for whatever psb drop stage I played. Just make some random matches and finish with an s-rank almost. No drop. But if the stage is rather tough and you gotta "think" a lil bit... you get a drop
>>
>>30567340
>over 600+ hours
>600 hours
Confirmed shitter.

I'm >>30566902 and I have 816 hours.

>>30567755
It has been determined how drop rates work and this isn't the way they do.
>>
>>30567822
emboars drop rate is at 25% btw... so its def not great.

and of course we know this all.. heck I was the guy that leaked toshins pastebin
>>
>>30566728
so basically, make sure you catch this fucker on the first day. Use a GB if you have to, since that sweet sweet candy will be worth more than 2500 coins.
>>
>>30567822
>It has been determined how drop rates work and this isn't the way they do.
How do they work? I would like to read about that. Has something been determined about the catch rate? Do the percentages actually matter?
>>
>>30568229
your drop gets determined as soon as you start the stage.
it doesnt matter what stupid shit you do
no. you got the same chance with a SE team or only pikachu clones
no. buying items doesnt increase shit
no. it doesnt matter if you kill it off in 1 move or 20 moves

If the stage wants to give you a drop you get it. Doesnt matter what damage you deal at what point. Theory that you have to hit a special HP treshold to get a drop are proven wrong. I messed around with eevee and once got a big and two small cookie drops in 1 single hit (I basically went in all items with m-luke. And a 4match would instantly kill it off. yes supreme here) And I literally did hundreds of runs to see some pattern, but there is none. (If you wonder how this is possible. have cfw. backup your save. do the runs. re-import save. repeat)

Also there are some stages that have 50% for the 1st psb drop and some that have 25%. The first one is for shitmons in main stage repeats and often for the current competition support. The second one is everything decent, like machamp, emboar, bellossom, shaymin... And there is even a 12,5% for 1st psb drop for decent main stages like glalier or zoroark.

The game visualizes your drop at the 25%, 50% and 75% point of the HP. Your frist drop can happen at ANY of these. But you can also get a 2psb drop or sometimes even 3psb drop. Although this happens very rarely. For example the chance for a 2psb drop for a 25% mon is usually at 6,25%. And a tripple drop is at 1,56%.

tl;dr: once you start the stage, your drop is determined. there is no pattern. some stages have better drop rates, some worse. it doesnt matter what you do in the stage to "improve" your chances. Its all random and the drop happens around the set percentage

Something else important.
Emboars drop rate for 1psb is 25%. The chance for the 2psb drop is around 6%. And there is a small chance for a triple drop. And if we add up those we get around 30psb in 100 hearts.
>>
>>
>>30568701
>Emboars drop rate for 1psb is 25%.
Can you SS Emboar? Because I dont see why anyone would farm its regular ability. Is it worth it?
>>
>>30570749
of course you grind Risk Taker Emboar (after the SS) and not regular Barrier Bash Shit Emboar
>>
>>30569937
>>
>>30571965
>>
>>30556333
Finally caught it. I'm fucking mad, but at least now I can continue grinding coins.

bumparino
>>
ded game is ded... what are we doing even here??
>>
>>30573869
Life is a cruel. We all die and disappear into insignificance, leaving no trace of our existence.

Might as well shitposting about a freemium crappy puzzle game featuring Pokemon.
>>
>>30574267
the peaks of living nowaday.... truly
>>
Bumpin
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.