[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon TCG/O General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 44

File: 119-ho-oh-ex-dragons-exalted[1].jpg (119KB, 400x557px) Image search: [Google]
119-ho-oh-ex-dragons-exalted[1].jpg
119KB, 400x557px
Old: >>28962257

New? Start here:
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Your old IRL cards are probably fake or not worth caring about. Check TrollandToad, eBay, and TCGplayer instead of asking.

TotT: What cards from the B&W era do you think deserve reprints or spiritual successors?
>>
File: Weezing.RR.87.png (1024KB, 570x793px) Image search: [Google]
Weezing.RR.87.png
1024KB, 570x793px
>>28995311
>B&W era do you think deserve reprints or spiritual successors?
No B&W, but I want to see this weezing get a reprint.
>>
File: 165457.jpg (59KB, 324x450px) Image search: [Google]
165457.jpg
59KB, 324x450px
>>
>>28995311
A Jirachi clone with 100 HP so you can't abuse level ball. Make Archie Great Again.
>>
File: th (3).jpg (20KB, 215x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (3).jpg
20KB, 215x300px
>>28995311
Trading :
>2 BreakPoint Packs and 1 Steam Seige Pack
Looking For
>Mawile-EX Promo, Mega Mawile-EX Promo, Mawile Spirit Link

This trade should already be on the TCGO Trading System Look it up, you have to un-click "acceptable trades only".

IGN is : On_nyx

I also have a Breakthrough and Primal Clash pack up, for Mega Mawile-EX and Mawile spirit Link
>>
>>28995471
eggs were kind of needed to make archie great weren't they?
>>
>>28995484
Not really since YZG was a thing.
>>
>>28995471
>>28995484

Compressor is more important than either of those.
>>
For someone started this week, can someone answer my questions?
I've only cleared out the gold level of the trainer challenge and got a few EX cards like alakazam/lugia/sharpedo. But I don't think there's any synergy with what I pulled machamp/ariados.

How many packs/coins do I need to make an entire mewtwo/scizor deck? (assuming I only have the base cards so far)

What happens if someone bought every shaymin-ex in the trade for 3+ months while trying to sell them for like 10+ packs of the current price (which would be like ~60)? Or is ptcgo too small of a game to think about doing things like that?
>>
File: CqD5cT9XYAAnQbw.png (394KB, 712x306px) Image search: [Google]
CqD5cT9XYAAnQbw.png
394KB, 712x306px
>Best general on 4chan
>Seconomic month of a new format
>Little to no traffic

Damn shame.
>>
I hate playing Greninja. Every other game it's bullshit like sycamoring 4 Greninjas and having both rods prized or starting Froakie and all energy.
>>
File: 1475511116089-vp.png (41KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475511116089-vp.png
41KB, 194x200px
>>28996053
>>28995919

Why are water decks so unbelievably overpowered right now.
>heal 30 damage every time its your turn
>put as many energies down as you can
>put as many frogadiers as you want down
>put 3 damage counters down for every greninja for no reason, so 9 damage counters in a good hand, put them wherever you want
>also put 6 damage counters wherever for your active greninja break
>also please dont forget you can put as many energies down as you like
>oh and also on top of this you can still attack after you just put 150 damage down
>oh but if you get knocked out, you can just put greninja break back into your hand
>oh but if they do knock you out its only one prize card :3

Not trynna be such a crybaby (hoping they fix this in the coming sets) but what happened, why did they do this? Is it because memefrog was voted best mon in japan?
>>
>>28996165
play the trash man
>>
>>28996165
Water is shit right now. Loses to every high tier deck. Both Greninja and RegEon. Kyogre sucks too. Wait until Scrapper/Xerosic/Megaphone comes out again for Greninja to truly be good.
>>
File: JUST.png (104KB, 680x100px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
104KB, 680x100px
Super fun hand. Autoloss on turn 1.
>>
>>28996165
I win like 80 of my matches against Greninja.
It's just too fucking slow.
>>
>>28995736
>a lot of targets just restocked the Keldeo/Ray boxes
I'm in SB county and surprised to see that TCPi is willing to crash the meme trainer market, I'm hoping for a Shaymeme reprint tbqh
>>
>>28996473
I hope it doesn't get reprinted so we don't have to deal with it in standard for another year after next year.
>>
>>28996506

They can just reprint it with the original set logo + collection number just like what they did with the old EXs for the Battle Arena Deck
>>
File: 1425078174588.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1425078174588.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>28995483
>>
>>28996473
>>28996873
This. I've been meaning to play for a while now, but can't justify droping the mad buck for the shaymemes. Shaymeme tin when?
>>
>>28996473
Shaymeme tin when?
>>
>>28997006
h*ck off!!

thats more than a fair trade, if you put a pack up for trade for a measly energy card, it wont show up in acceptable trades.
>>
Hey memelords, I'm looking to build despair ray gardevoir as my main standard deck, can anyone throw me a list and/or some advice?
>>
Spectator mode when?
>>
File: crying.png (419KB, 1255x937px) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
419KB, 1255x937px
>That "I asked for way too little" feel when you offer a booster for low value cards and the trade is accepted by someone immediately
>>
If tournament tickets are the prize for theme tournaments how am I supposed to win anything in standard tournaments with nothing more than the theme decks I started out with? Just trying to make something decent with the cards I have from the theme decks? How tough are tournaments with my welfare cards?
>>
>>28998395
Strictly speaking by flunking the first round you still get an uncommon chest.
But it rotates and eventually theme will be tickets.
>>
>>28998395
you can pretty much whatever you want with clever trades, all you need is one pack and then be patient enough
it will take time to get very pricy cards like shaymeme, but you can start with budget decks that are easily accessible and will allow you to stand a solid chance in tournaments to then get more packs
>>28997699
charizardlounge has a whole article dedicaced to gardevoir in standard and offers a decklist, though it's more focused on Brillant Arrow gard. it has one Despair Ray gard in the build if that's fine with you
>>
>>28998799
If I wanted to throw $10 away on this could I construct a standard deck that has a decent chance at taking 4th? Literally all I know about the meta is glancing at some 2016 tournament deck list and I'd like to know if all these decks containing shaymeme are actually commonly seen in tournaments. Are tournaments typically a hodpodge of random decks with 1-2 strong meta decks or nearly all meta decks and 1-2 poverty decks?
>>
>>28998880
It's extremely variable.
I just smashed through a tournament in which I fought really shit decks in every round.
But sometimes I fight a meta deck every round too.
$10 is almost enough for the semi-shitty rainbow road deck I'm using and that does well enough in tournaments.
>>
Do any of you guys actually play in person or is the IRL scene pretty dead?
>>
>>28998880

I went to a league challenge recently and out of about 24 people only 3 didnt have shaymin ex
>>
>>28998948
depends on too much on where you live and what hobby/cardstore there is near
but mtg > yugioh > ptcg in playerbase size
>>
>>28999112
yugioh is bigger worldwide
>>
>>28999216
It's fucking massive here in the UK
>>
File: Untitled.png (905KB, 1082x640px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
905KB, 1082x640px
Switched from Theme to Standard yesterday and I still haven't lost with this deck. Just won a Legacy tournament, although only the other finalist seemed like he had a quality deck. Not sure what to change other than to obviously pull more Vs Seekers. And the Lugia is kind of shit. Any cards I should look to trade for to improve my deck?
>>
>>28999510
don't you start the game with 2 tradelocked vs seeker? couldn't you run 3 this way?
>>
>>28999550
I only have one. Are there any structure decks with it?
>>
>>28999569
i'm sorta new myself, but i remember they were available among the "default" cards when i started playing
i checked my theme decks, and i only have one in basic green
hopefully, someone more experienced/versed in the game can answer your question better
>>
>D99-73JX-SAQ-S8C
>7G6-92LQ-MDV-L2K
>>
>>28999642
>right as I started a game
>I even clicked cancel the search but it started anyway
>>
>>28999642
Thanks bro
You pull anything good?
>>
>>28999650
What's your username? I'll send you one pack
>>
>>28999680
thank you for the offer man, but i have enough of them, and i don't need anything in particular right now, i hope you'll find someone who needs them more than i do, maybe like the anon who posted his deck a bit earlier
>>
>>28999676
A shiny Steelix Ex (I think it's good, maybe? I dunno)
>>
>>28999752
the guy who thought FAC dewgong was a good idea for theme deck plays should be beheaded
>>
I currently have MScizor, Volcanion and MGardevoir. What should I build next? Maybe Yanmega?
>>
>>29000919

Yveltal.
>>
>>28995437
Fucking hell that sounds annoying.
>>
>>28996165
I agree that it seems to constantly be the focus of some of the best support in the game, but it also doesn't have cards that are particularly amazing. When you compare Greninja to other stage 2 + breaks, it really isn't all that good. It's made by the support.

By comparison, Dark Explorers made Dark insanely good because of Dark Patch, Dark Claw, free retreat Darkrai (which is probably less shit than Manaphy), and it also had some decent Pokémon.
>>
>>29000960
I used to play YZG before rotation, new version just doesn't look as much fun
>>
>>28999632
It's been ages since I played the single player, but don't the basic decks start out incomplete and cards are added in when you play more games with them? If Basic Green has a Vs Seeker, I'd be surprised if Red and Blue don't.
>>
File: light-dragonite-neo-destiny-14.jpg (162KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
light-dragonite-neo-destiny-14.jpg
162KB, 600x825px
>>28995311
>TotT: What cards from the B&W era do you think deserve reprints or spiritual successors?
We've rehashed BW to death by now. Most cards from the past five sets have BW or early XY analogues.
Pokemon is a 20-year-old card game. Why reprint stuff from the past half-decade instead of using the dozens of unique cards that people don't even remember exist?
>>
>>29001137
I just want a complete clusterfuck of a metagame where we have Ash's Light delta species mega evolution break ex EX level X Pikachu GL that sends its opponents' Pokémon to the lost zone.
>>
>>29001102

It's without a doubt more fun. Hitting an End Game is hilarious.
>>
>>28995905
Late response due to sleep but..

You need a lot of packs for a mewtwo/scizor. I think scizors go for around 3 packs each? Mega and normal scizor-ex. I believe mewtwo is around the same price. That means you'll need overall like 18 packs to get the 6 mons you need, and then you need hoopa which is around 3-4 packs. Then you need the other cards like links and shaymemes... It's expensive anon. Try to make a good deck like greninja first.

Literally impossible, due to the way you always have packs being open then more shaymemes will enter the market. You could always be the majority holder if you had some shitty trade company but there'd always be independent sellers, there is inflation based on demand but it'd be impossible to strangle the market on a card unless it's really old and people stopped caring about it for a while. Even then people just put up offers and people take them.
>>
>>28999510
I don't know what your deck is trying to do to be perfectly honest.

Are you trying to focus on trevenant? If so get the ex version, also the version you're running is almost objectively worse than the one that item locks.

I'd google a trevenant item lock deck is my best advice and copy their build as much as you can, I'm sorry but your deck is kind of a mess... Find a mon to focus on and build your deck around it.
>>
>>29002750
Sorry, not ex. I meant the XY. Also get the relevant breaks.

I'm still tired.
>>
>>29002676
>I believe mewtwo is around the same price.

Mewtwo-EX and M Mewtwo-EX (the good versions) cost more than 3 packs each (the mega is a lot more). It's an expensive deck.

Scizor-EX and M Scizor-EX are about 4 packs each I think, if you get the regular art.
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-08+at+06.16.58).png (268KB, 916x315px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-08+at+06.16.58).png
268KB, 916x315px
half-way there!
>>
>>29002876

Did you get anything good in your packs so far? Last ladder was terrible for me in terms of packs, but this one has been good.

My x1 pack had a FA Sycamore in it and I got a Pyroar BREAK in one of my x3 packs.
>>
>>29002914
yeah it was alright,
i don't really recall what i got in the early rewards, but the 3 steam sieges i just opened had FA Magearna, Hydreigon break and Volcarona, as well as two Pokemon Ranger overall
>>
>>29002869
Really? I though they were around 3-4 packs depending on how you trade. I guess I'm not too familiar with the mewtwo market since I see people try to trade them for 1:1 with scizors so I assumed they were equal.

I just checked the market and remember from trading a few weeks back they were around 3 packs each. Unless it's inflated again, it might have.
>>
File: fug.jpg (60KB, 998x270px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
60KB, 998x270px
Almost there lads
>>
>>29002947

I don't really follow the Mewtwo market either, but I'm pretty sure that the RA Psychic Infinity M Mewtwo-EX goes for around 8 packs.
>>
What are some fun decks to use in Standard? I have all of the shitty meta stuff like M Mewtwo, Scizor and Rayquaza but they all feel really boring to use.
>>
Does anyone know is wine runs the pokemon tcg application well?
>>
>>29001165
Please this
>>
>>29003924
Open up your collection and just go through until you find something interesting. It's harder to find a deck you can't win with online given the shitter demographic. I had some ~100 different decks last format with a 60%+ winrate online.
Every EX and Break and form a deck, and it's extremely easy to filter out the filler from the usables when it comes to Stage 1/2 Pokemon.
>>
>>29003924
Standard is boring, you won't find anything interesting there.
>>
>>29003924
Play meme decks like Yanmega BREAK, that's always fun.
>>
File: wut.png (654KB, 827x505px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
654KB, 827x505px
My last opponent had a really strange deck. At first, I thought he was just a new player using a modified theme deck, but then he played a Shaymin-EX.

Maybe he was just super lucky and got it from one of his free packs.

I bricked hard and almost lost to this.
>>
>>29004275
Maybe he had a quest and that was the best he could come up with. I've played some steaming piles when I had quests before.
>>
>>29004446

I thought about that, but he only has 6 lightning pokemon. Surely if he was doing a lightning challenge he'd have shoved as many as possible into the deck?

Also, a daily challenge wouldn't explain the really weird selection of trainers he's playing.
>>
>>29004508
In fairness, a lot of new players have quite odd logic on things like that.
He could think that if he only has one of each type of trainer, he'll always have the maximum number of choices of what he can do, just like how many people try to cram as many evolution lines as possible into one deck, rather than trying to consistently get one or two going.
>>
>>28997693
so why do you have to come here with your cap in hand? If it was more than fair, someone would have taken it by now.
>>
>opponent uses N and goes down to a 3 card hand
>two of those cards are puzzles of time
I wish I was an RNG god too.
>>
>>29005134
I've had that happen with some opponents too, I've played people who go down to one card, only to have that be the card that wins them the game.
>>
Probably not the place to ask this, but is that Ho-oh card worth anything, I dont play the tcg but its one of the few mint cards I do have
>>
>>29005493
Like 18 bucks
>>
What do with a keldeo vs rayquaza code? Sell or claim it?
>>
>playing keldeo deck
>people forfeiting as soon as I put down my blastoise on my bench first turn with archie

Man, expanded is sure different from standard.
>>
>>29005859
People concede before I even do anything in Legacy
>>
>decide to play some theme
>game 1, crushing current, only find zapdos as basic, opponent sets up raichu and OHKO early
>game 2, same scenario with fearow instead of zapdos
>game 3, switch to Basic Blue, only Magikarp to start with
>>
If i entered an online tourney, do i have to wait until the finals match is over to get my prize?
Or can i just click "leave event" and i get my booster packs?
>>
Currently working on 8 tails in a row
>>
>>29007483
Make that 11
>>
>>29007462
If the "leave event" button is red then you are still in the tourney but you can leave and get your prize.
If its green, you're free to go.
And yes, you have to wait till the whole tourney is over to get packs, even if you leave.
>>
>>29002676
I'm pretty sure you could strangle the market on something like computer search.
>>
>>29003997
It runs it perfectly.
>>
>>29007779
Oh ok, so if its green after i lost i can leave, and it will alert me when the tourney is over and my packs are available? Gotcha thanks homie
>>
Man, I'm pissed, I lag so much tonight that the timer just finishes before I can do a f* move!
>>
How does link fusion on reuniculus work? Does it get the bonus for each member of the line, or is it the biggest one?

Because if it can get all of them, then that seems like a neat gimmick deck.
>>
>>29008189
It counts each one, so you can do a max of 190 damage.
Unfortunately, it only has 90 HP and the attack is balanced around Dimension Valley, a card that was only reprinted in Japan.
>>
>>29008286
>a card that was only reprinted in Japan.
Why are so many cards only japan-legal?
How the fuck did that work with worlds?
>>
>>29008286
>We don't get the sets with dimension valley or tool removal
>We get the sets with worthless WotC reprints
Would it be too much work to just keep old copies of the card legal as long as it's legal in japan?
>>
>>29008303
>Why are so many cards only japan-legal?
Because Japan received a 131-card reprint set containing almost every usable card in XY through AO. We didn't.

>How the fuck did that work with worlds?
Despite the game being designed by, for, and in correspondence with the Japanese meta, Worlds only allows US-legal cards.
>>
whatever happened to all the BTFO people that insisted we were going to get that same Japan reprints set?
>>
>>29008427
>BTFO
Go back to the rest of the board with all the other underaged faggots.
>>
I have had the dumbest matches I have ever played today. I've beat Greninja with Mewtwo/Yanmega by dead drawing and Damage Swapping kills onto Frogadiers and Froakies with normal Mewtwo, then I got hit by Archie's Greninja in some random water deck, then I was playing Fright Night against Groudon when they dropped a fully-charged Theta Max Primal to take away the residual damage Yveltal had done. Fucking freaky.
>>
>>29008471

Not him, but those people who thought that the Reprint Set would actually come out in English basically ate crow. As some idiot who owns enough Shaymemes, I'd still be okay for a Shaymeme EX reprint as long as it isn't a proper Promo
>>
Best booster packs for Dragon cards?
>>
>>29008995
Ancient Origins
Dragons Exalted
Roaring Skies
>>
>>29009093
>Dragons exalted

Don't see that one
>>
>>29009093
Kek. The only playable dragon card in Roaring skies is the double dragon energy
>>
Will Shaymin ever get tinned? Can't bring myself to pay $80 for a pokemon card.
>>
>>29009150
The only playable dragon card in the game is Giratina EX and its just a tech card.
>>
>>29009184
It makes business sense too.
Roaring skies is out of print, isn't it?
>>
>>29009150
And without it all dragons are shit. Your point?
>>
>>29009237
Don't crack packs for a single uncommon
>>
>>29009116
Dragons Exalted was a Black & White era expansion. You can still get them from challenges/drops but I don't think they're in the shop.
>>
>>29009184
You must not be very serious about the game
>>
>>29009184
God, I hope so. I wish to see collectors' tears.

Although it'll be a different art so the RS prints will still be worth more
>>
>>29009257
Guy asked for best dragon packs, you're telling him not to buy Roaring Skies. You're a retard.
>>
>>29009286
I'm 23 I don't want to play with little kids at an LGS, just with my friends
>>
>>29009237
t. Beat by dragon decks daily
>>
>>29009286
I know that every TCG's community is based on wanking off on how much money you've spent, but you really can't phrase having to spend more money to play on equal footing in any positive manner.
>>
Why is greninja break 10 packs???!?!?!?
>>
>>29009325
The majority of competitive players are at least 20, nice try though. You can put down a community like that, but it only makes you look stupid for playing their game.
>>
>>29009351
There are no dragon decks in standard.
>>
>>29009325
>>29009357
Nobody cares about your age. Little kids don't play top competitive levels in this game, but nice try . Stop putting down this community, it just makes you look retarded for playing their game.
>>
>>29009362
As soon as we get descent too hate it will be the best card in standard
>>
>>29009364
>>29009406
damnit i thought the first one didnt go through. i look retarded now, bye guys
>>
tfw have over 2000 packs total and 608 packs of Generations now
>>
>>29009364
>>29009406
>samefag
Putting down the community? Literally the only people at my card shop who play pokemon are children and their parents. Maybe a couple autists too.
>>
>>29009443
I literally just said I accidentally samefagged, can you read?

>thinking your locals represents the entire community
fucking kek
>>
>>29009473
excuse me? his local area is 100% representative of all areas everywhere! next you're going to say that surveying university students and basing 99% of all social science studies off of university students' responses is flawed???
>>
Does ptcgo match you based on your win rate?
>>
>>29009710
There's a hidden MMR.
>>
File: 1475260307563.jpg (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475260307563.jpg
17KB, 600x600px
>rough seas
>Articuno
>Gyarados
>>
>>29009710

I've heard that you get matched up based on your versus ladder points. I don't have any proof of that though.
>>
Could something like a stall deck function in standard? I just like poison and poison pokemon but it seems like tcgo is just getting your sweeper online asap since everything is either 1 or 2 shot
>>
>>29009810
In previous rotations there were mill decks. Don't think there are any mill decks in meta currently.
>>
>>29009810
>>29009971
There's bunnelby/houndoom mill and some vileplume variants and decks that use slowking.
>>
>>29009769
What deck are you playing?
>>
File: HGSS1_EN_8.png (177KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
HGSS1_EN_8.png
177KB, 245x342px
The legacy theme decks are clearly not for theme VS or events, but I managed to beat XY Basic blue though thx to pic related being a beast, its fun pokemon, too bad that those legacy theme decks are not on par with the newer ones..
>>
>>29010197
HGSS is just a bit too old for the power creep to no be obvious. The choice of cards that goes in theme deck has improved over time too, so theme meta is tough even when standard meta hasn't improved much (2012 world championship decks are still terrifying today)
>>
File: yes.png (329KB, 782x1276px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
329KB, 782x1276px
>>29010197
The fact they're not is just because of the inevitability of power creep in TCGs.
>>
>>29010423
Which is why we have a rotation. It doesn't matter how shit HGSS cards are, they're illegal in Standard.
>>
>>29010459
Interestingly, a lot of the Tier 1 decks are currently weaker or just barely on par with the decks from last rotation, but that will likely change with the next couple expansions being released.
>>
>>29010459
>It doesn't matter how shit HGSS cards are, they're illegal in Standard.
But, they are legal in other formats.
>>
>>29010491
That's true for all formats. There's no immediate power creep, and the oldest set in any given format still has viable cards in it.
Once you start looking back 2+ formats is when it starts to sink in.
Obviously there are some exceptions (Reshiram, Mewtwo EX, etc), but even those don't completely invalidate older in-format cards.

>>29010510
Not in any officially-supported ones, so there's not really any argument there.
>>
>>29009776
I can basically confirm there's some sort of MMR in versus ladder.

Every game in standard I'm going against really meta decks but the moment I step into a tournament the shitter decks come storming in against me for easy wins.

Expanded is just fucking everywhere though, not sure if it's because a much higher ratio of people not knowing the fuck they're doing or I don't play it enough but I get a lot worse matches in expanded.
>>
What's the most annoying thing that players do against you?

>Pokémon center
>potion
>potion
>>
>>29011076

How far are you on the ladder? If you're far along, then what you described would fit with points matching. People with better decks will be able to advance more quickly (and they are likely to be the people who spend the most time on PTCGO).

Not saying that it's definitely the case that it's a points based matchup, but that isn't exactly confirmation that it isn't.
>>
>>29011134
>13 mulligans
>Talonflame and N
>>
>>29011076
>>29011147
Your secret MMR is separate for each format I think.
>>
How do you guys go about getting a complete set of cards?

I usually buy a box and then use trollandtoad/ebay to get what I missed.
>>
>>29010491
It's like this most of the times because when expansions are cut off from the standard, there are less sets in standard to make better decks. But when this standard reachs almost the same number of sets, we should have stronger decks.
>>
>>29011147
I'm at 1k points but it doesn't matter, as soon as I start the season I get matched up with the same type of decks from beginning to end.

When I first started I definitely got a lot of shitter players but after about two months and now playing primarily scizor I only really matchup against mewtwos, scizors, and volcanions.

>>29011181
That probably makes sense why the players I get in expanded are so widely different and many concede so fast.
>>
File: 20161009_114253.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_114253.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>
File: 20161009_114329.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_114329.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>
File: 20161009_114400.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_114400.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>
File: 20161009_114425.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_114425.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>
File: XY10_EN_75.png (154KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XY10_EN_75.png
154KB, 245x342px
>Doing an otherwise easy damage challenge
>Draw your colorless monster on turn one
>The colorless proceeds to carry the early game
>Opponent concedes just as you get your required damage type set up.
>>
File: 20161009_114450.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_114450.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>
File: 20161009_114521.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_114521.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>
File: breakpoint.png (1MB, 1496x873px) Image search: [Google]
breakpoint.png
1MB, 1496x873px
>>29011561

woo lad I got one
>>
File: 20161009_114549.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_114549.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>
>>29011612

woo lad I thought I saved over the image but it turns out I didn't and that shit is lost forever

I similarly got nothing tho
>>
Who buys this much Breakpoint
>>
>>29011651

I got the collecting itch and Breakpoint was the most recent set at the time so I got a box.
>>
What the hell, in the 40 seconds it takes me to bring up the image on my phone to easily type it in and type it in everything got swiped. I never had a chance!
>>
First time I've been here during a code dump. They go ridiculously fast. I was trying codes less than 30 seconds after the post appeared and they were already redeemed.

Idk why I'm bothered about 1 or 2 free packs though - my trading is really taking off and I'm making loads of packs each day.
>>
File: anonpack.png (1MB, 1225x866px) Image search: [Google]
anonpack.png
1MB, 1225x866px
>>29011609
Thanks, I got the last one here.
Here are the pulls.
>>
>>29011515
>>29011533
>>29011549
>>29011561
>>29011591
>>29011609
Cover up a letter faggot
>>
>>29011740

no
>>
>>29011740

>omg I didn't get free stuff! fuk u!!!!
>>
>>29011744
>>29011752
>wanting a single autist to grab every single pack
>>
File: pulls.jpg (374KB, 826x2103px) Image search: [Google]
pulls.jpg
374KB, 826x2103px
>>29011630
I got some new reverse holos. Thanks.
>>
>>29011612
>>29011721
Look at these guys. If you're super fast and can beat everyone to the punch at least show everyone your pulls if you're gonna open them!
>>
>>29011777
>>29011777
Only a real autist would find the covered up letters for code cards
>>
>>29011798

I literally only got 1 and posted pulls.
>>
What the fuck do I do with my generations packs? No one wants them.
>>
>>29012012
Generations has, like, two good cards. Of course nobody wants them.
>>
>>29012012
Trade them for reverse energies then trade the energies for better packs.
>>
So will the next set be ass? It's the base set reprint right? The same as the latest japanese expansion?
>>
>>29012269
It's fucking terrible.
Also NA always:
Adds more shit cards to bloat sets
Turns uncommons into rares

So it'll be even worse than the JP set.
>>
>>29012269
Full art Brock and Misty is all I want from that set.
>>
>>29012285

The "good news" for Evolutions is that they are not adding anything major bloat from Japanese theme decks into the set since it is just the Anniversary Set + some promos (the M Slowbro EX + Surfing Pikachu blister). The only cards that might be taken out are the Full Art EXs since those were already in the Red and Blue Collection boxes
>>
So what's so good about Volcanion EX again?
>>
>>29012606
Read the card
>>
>>29012606
it can beat scizor
>>
>>29012606
It beats M Scizor which beats M Garde which beats M Mewtwo which beats Volcanion
>>
>>29012673
You forgot how they all lose to Fright Night which loses to Greninja which loses to all of those save Volcanion.
>>
>>29012285
>Also NA always:
>Adds more shit cards to bloat sets
>Turns uncommons into rares
That's because Japan only sells 5-card packs that don't guarantee a rare instead of the 10-card ones we get.
Japan also splits each of their sets into two halves.
And more indirectly, Japan has an extremely saturated card game market. There's literally a new one every other month, and they get pretty popular. Don't forget Japan alone buys as much if not more physical product than the US or Europe.
>>
>>29012650
it sucks
>>
>>29012723
>>29012673
Don't forget Rainbow Road, which sometimes beats most of those but loses to Volcanion and M Scizor,
>>
>>29012606
>Your attacker gets +30 damage per volcanion EX with minimal investment
Dunno what else you want. Maybe you want it to do your taxes and play the stock market for you as well?
>>
>>29012820
stupid question, but is the baby volcanion the main attacker?
>>
>>29012886
No. That's Flareon
>>
Will the new Rattata work against garbodor?
>>
File: blastoise-base-set-2-b2-2-1.jpg (187KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
blastoise-base-set-2-b2-2-1.jpg
187KB, 600x825px
Where do you guys usually buy singles?
>>
>>29012965
Nowhere because pokemon cards are always fucked up even if they're labled NM/M. Pokemon players don't take care of their shit.
>>
>>29012950

No. The tool removal is an ability so can't be used if Garbodor has a tool attached. Also, it only works on the active Pokemon, so you would have to Lysandre Garbodor anyway.
>>
>>29012995

>tfw there will never be some sort of Perma-Mint technology for cards that would deflect damage to lesser cards
>>
I'm making a list of every single card illustrated by Sugimori, with a note next to each card saying where the art originates from, or if it's original to the TCG. I'm almost done with Gen I (and holy crap was that his high point of art output), but I noticed that Gen V and VI cards have literally no original art by him. Somewhere during HGSS, he just stopped, and HGSS were the first games with art of major characters not done by him (aka the Rocket admins). He also wasn't the character designer for it, only the illustrator, which is different compared to all his character art prior.
>>
>>29013135
Virtually every TCG database lets you search by artist
http://pkmncards.com/artist/ken-sugimori/
And there are plenty of Sugimori cards in Gen V and VI, including new art.
>>
>>29012965

trollandtoad has always done me right
>>
>>29013211
Oh, I was going by ポケモンWiki and actually going through each card one by one.
>>
>>29013263
trollandtoad has shipped me cards in terrible condition and also curled and bent cards they labeled as near mint. I had to return multiple items.
>>
>>29013263
>>29013298
I remember in my yugioh days they always marked stuff up a ton, they still do that?
>>
>>29013352
Sometimes, sometimes they are cheaper. If you want mid level shit they're not usually overpriced.
>>
with metal, fire and dark sitting atop the meta, what's the best eeveelutions deck I can make to fuck up the vs ladder? VespiLutions maybe?
>>
>>29015255
>vespiqueen without compressors
lol
>>
>>29015302
it's purely for fuckery on the versus ladder and taking advantage of the weaknesses in the current meta. why the fuck would you need compressors in a deck that only needs to hit max 120 damage you fucking plank. but thanks for your valueable and well reasoned insight. it was very helpful.

I'd link you to this but I'm pretty sure you can't read. http://thecharizardlounge.com/2016/09/05/the-buzz-on-vespiquen-without-battle-compressor/
>>
>>29015394
You're actually retarded
>>
>>29015255
>metal, fire and dark sitting atop the meta
>not Mega Mewtwo
>>
File: 1475895389441.png (24KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1475895389441.png
24KB, 128x128px
>>29015416
>Mega Mewtwo
>now Mew EX is legal
>>
>>29015302
>he doesn't know
Karen's sure to stop the deck from topping :^)
>>
>>29015736
>trying to use pokemon with abilities when the trashman exists
>>
>decide to join an event on a lark
>turn 1 is a Blastoise Ex with a DCE pecking away at my Scizor
>2 turns, no energy, no N or Sycamore, nothing
>starts spamming "Well Played" canned chat at me
>Sycamore shows up
>dump my hand three times, fully loaded scizor Ex strips off his DCE and puts him near dead
>kill it the next turn
>he concedes the turn after

This game sometimes.
Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>29001165
I wouldn't mind having a Best of Game 2 reprint set with upgrades of some of the best cards in each era. Even if it weren't standard legal.
>>
>>29012965
Say, why aren't we getting this motherfucker reprinted? I don't care if it's just a Deluge Blastoise with the Base set art, but seriously, what the fuck TPC?
>>
What would be the best cards to use for item locking, energy discarding and hand disruption be? I just want to be a total cunt and ruin people's fun by not letting them use half the shit in their deck.
>>
>>29017490

Well, there's a list...

>Item-lock

Vileplume is the only one in Standard. Expanded also gives Seismitoad-EX, Trevenant, and Gothitelle.

>Energy discarding

Crushing Hammer and Team Flare Grunt for Basic Energy. Enhanced Hammer, M Scizor-EX, and the above two are also good for Special Energy. Xerosic works for Special Energy and Tools, but it's Expanded only.

>Hand disruption

Red Card, N, Judge, and Delinquent are also good. Hugh is also usable in Expanded, but it runs the risk of damaging your hand.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65PvIBIeOOY

Jesus christ familia when people shuffle like this I want to tear my eyes out. Is no one bothered by permanent extremely warped cards? The value of ur deck instantly goes to shit.
>>
File: why.jpg (42KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
42KB, 620x349px
For some reason I thought this game was less RNG than Hearthstone until my last game

>theme tournament
>first game is a good one
>second game opponent drew 1 basic pokemon and could do nothing but evolve & heal their seadra as my dewgong paralyzed it as it slowly charged up it's aurora beam for a 1 KO win
>finals my dewgong got out turn 2 and my opponent flipped nothing but tails when put to sleep
>once my dewgong had aurora beam online he got confused & poisoned
>every single confusion flip was heads
>took 6 prizes with a unusually sober yet confused dewgong

This is how I earned my first tournament win and I feel fucking terrible
>>
File: 1416991483600.gif (17KB, 130x129px) Image search: [Google]
1416991483600.gif
17KB, 130x129px
>>29018450
>theme tournament
>>
>>29018450
For some reason I thought Chess was less RNG than Hearthstone until my last game

>we rolled dices to determine which pieces moves where
>>
>>29018450
Dewgong is crazy good at stalling.
>>
File: 09809-845).jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
09809-845).jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>opponent's deck doesn't have normal type
>>
Is there any way to salvage Pidgeot/M Pidgeot-EX?
It's the card I've been waiting for the most and I really want to play it.
>>
>>29017575
Good to know, thanks Anon. What are some supporter locks?
>>
>>29018450
Constructed decks tend to have far more tools with which to counteract hax.
While it's reasonably balanced in that there isn't just one deck which completely wipes the floor with others, theme deck meta is kind of shit just because you can't get any consistency in the game with them.
>>
>>29019609
It definitely doesn't look like the best mega ever. In some ways it's like a worse M-Audino, and Audino was considered useless for a long time.

They fucked up quite a few of the megas, unfortunately. I'm surprised they didn't try harder to make Mawile good.
>>
Got a shiny Yveltal box; should I open it or trade it? How much is it worth?
>>
>>29017708
I guess people invest in non-meme decks to do this

There's no way I'm shuffling full arts like it's Texas Hold 'Em
>>
File: Sonic Boom.png (674KB, 929x591px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Boom.png
674KB, 929x591px
Just waiting on the Sky Fields and I'll be able to start testing this out.

Any adjustments/improvements I should make? One suggestion I've gotten is to run x4 Pokedex/x4 Ether for maximum meme and play it in Legacy, but I'm not sure what I'd drop for those.

yes i am already aware Round is a shitty gimmick
>>
Is it a good idea to buy decent fakes to make good decks to play with friends and family? Obviously I don't want to pay a bunch of money for 4 Shaymin-EX and stuff just to play casually, but I also don't want to use theme decks. Not sure how I'd go about getting good fakes though, I just know I can buy booster boxes of the fakes for like £10.
>>
>>29020811
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/World_Championships_Deck_%28TCG%29
>>
>>29020297

I got a code for one from a kind anon in one of these threads, but then when I looked up what was in it I noticed it literally has nothing I need and nothing worth trading, so it's just sitting in my inventory.
>>
There a good Pikachu EX deck?

I have four of them. Right now I'm trying to build a deck and I'm not sure if I should also do a Raichu line in there - maybe Raichu Break?

I basically thinking about stalling while setting up a Pikachu EX with a DCE and as many energies as possible on it to OHKO Damage Swap Mewtwo or anything else for that matter
>>
>>29019655
I don't think there's ever been any, but I could be forgetting something.
>>
>>29019655

Only one is exeggutor in expanded. It was pretty cancerous for a while a couple years ago.
>>
>>29020834
Those would be great if I didn't want to make my own, and if they were cheap and also easy to find. Tried looking for tournament decks a while ago and had little luck, found about 2.
>>
>Play themes
>Nothing but crushing current
>Everyone and their moms sets Raichu on turn 2
>Play crushing current
>Mirror matches all day for the last 3 days
>every time the hand is nothing but weak to lightning pokemon so i get wrecked by raichu
>It's always 100% energy draws or absolutely no energy
>Can't win with the fucking thing
>not even drawing tierno or shauna in most games
>for three fucking days
>Can't even play constructed because lol no cards
Fuck this gay game, this shit is rigged.
>>
>>29021365
I'm surprised it's not more notable with wally or forest of giant plants.
Must be the low damage.
>>
>>29021496
You can even pair it with Vileplume for an item lock.

The damage isn't an issue in a format with Bangle and Laserbank. The issue is that lock is, for the most part, not good enough against some of the top-tier decks that can set up much faster than you.

>>29019655
>>29021365
Other supporter-lock decks include Vanilluxe BRT and pic related.
>>
Okay, so with what has been posted here, how viable would a Giratina EX be, alongside as much general disruption as possible? Energy denial, hand shrinking, etc.
Giratina does disable special energy placement, right? I was thinking of running Banette too, just to slow things down for everybody.
>>
>>29022072
I personally love it
>>
>>29022150
Neat. I'm not expecting it to be dominant, but just something you dread seeing. I'm sure there's something to be done to make it better. I'll get a couple more Giratina and see what it's like. Just sick of running Scizor.
>>
>>29022072
Why Banette? You already prevent tools from being played with Giratina and the deck likes to have its own float stones active.
>>
>>29022200
I wasn't aware Giratina stopped tools being placed. What else could be a nuisance alongside it?
>>
>>29021650

eh, the bigger problem with exeggutor is that it lost lysandre's trump card

the deck relied on a ton of resources to maintain the lock and often couldn't take knockouts fast enough to win before decking out
>>
>>29022286

whoops, forgot to add that shaymin added a ton of non-supporter based draw and was a natural inclusion to every deck, while the deck itself uses powers quite often so garbodor clashed quite a bit with it
>>
>only 905 on the wheel
This is taking forever
kill me
>>
>>29021650
Okay, I clearly have serious memory issues for not remembering this one. One of our league regulars ran Stoutland for a long time.
>>
I want a dragon deck but it's hard to work them :(
>>
>>29023255

Dragon Mega Fug is decent in standard.
>>
>>29023255
expanded garchomp
>>
>>29023255
Here's a secret:
Most Dragon Pokemon, especially the promo non-EX Basics, are extremely efficient attackers. Doing 100+ for two attached on a non-EX is above curve.
>>
So what's the longest streak of bad flips that you've had /PTCGO/? the other day I was up to 20 negative outcomes in a row.
>>
>>29023603
I don't run coinflip cards and I play decks that are good enough to win when going second
>>
>>29023890
Nice meme
>>
>>29023890
>using strategy
>not using based destiny.
Coinflips speak with me on a spiritual level.
>>
>>29023890
>Implying winning on the second turn is harder
going second actually lets you use your pokemons abilities.
>>
File: dewgong.png (820KB, 1061x567px) Image search: [Google]
dewgong.png
820KB, 1061x567px
>>29023963

flips are love

flips are life
>>
>>29023603
I had an opponent use four Crushing Hammers for four heads earlier today.
My next opponent used three and they all failed, though.
>>
>>29024121
Fucking this. Lucky hammers is one of the things that scares me the most, good thing I am almost finishing my Mewtwo deck, so that should stop being much of a problem.
>>
>>29024173
Haha, no it won't. Lucky Hammer is the bane of any deck.

>playing mega scizor
>opponent has a mewtwo with two double colorless and one more on his second mega mew in bench
>use two luck hammers both heads, take out two double colorless and take the last with my mega scizor

Lucky Hammer gives everyone a heart attack.
>>
>>29024077
Got a deck more annoying than this?
>>
>>29024173
>>29024261
The only standard decks that don't give a shit about hammers are decks running Turbo, mill decks or some gimmick shit like Typhlosion. Otherwise the coin flip bullshit remains the dumbest mechanic in the game.
>>
File: dewgong.png (76KB, 691x571px) Image search: [Google]
dewgong.png
76KB, 691x571px
>>29024320

Maybe, I don't know. I have like 80 decks. This one probably flips the most.
>>
>>29024077
Any options for this without Shaymeme? Perhaps Octillery?
>>
>>29024659
You can easily get a shaymin if you know how to trade
>>
>>29024261
At least mewtwo can attack with one energy, the most annoying thing is the opponent being almost dead right in front of you, and you can't even attack.
>>
How do I into expanded?
>>
>>29025558
Get a really good card and make a deck around it.

I'm running Keldeo-EX right now and holy shit is that deck fun. It also gets better when a nightmarch meme tries to go against you too.

>they send out a 30 hp nothing mon
>send out articuno and 2 prize each of their shitter mons
>lysandre their shaymeme for the last 2 prizes if they actually take out both your articunos

Fun as fuck.
>>
>>29025719
Do you mean the AT Articuno? If so I need to build an expanded deck now
>>
>>29025719
you run archies or regular stoise?
>>
>>29025762
I run archies, it's the most consistent way to play keldeos.

You can almost instantly tell at the beginning if you're going to brick or not which is nice.

>>29025757
Yes, AT Articuno. It's funny imagining night marcher's face realizing when they're actually going to lose off trading pokemon after the first KO.

It's not an absolutely terrible matchup for them but getting 2 KOs with articunos leaves you in such a good spot.
>>
Can somebody help me understand how to build a proper deck?
I read the imgur picture but i have trouble understanding how to choose the mons and how many copies of them i should have.
There's a shitton of cards, i how do i know if i made a good decision or not
I don't just want to copy popular builds, i want to understand what makes a deck good
>>
>>29026961
Don't ask anyone here. Everyone only stacks EX cards, night march, or Gyarados + Articuno. No plays this game strategically
>>
>>29027064
How do we fix the general?
>>
>get a second shaymin
>always start with it

Fucking waste of money. Think I'll just trade it for some gold vs seeker
>>
Is this game free online?
>>
>>29027112

>Implying TCGG can really be "fixed"

>>29027269

You can basically play PTCGO without spending a dime, but it would take a while for you to build up your inventory also read the goddamn guide in the OP
>>
>>29026961
As in any competitive game, I'd say the best way to go is just to play a lot. Make a deck with the cards you have, make some shitty card choices, realise it and then change your cards. If you play enough games, you'll probably see some strategies you like that you can mimic.

If you don't want to copy everybody else, don't then ask everybody else what you should use.
>>
>>29027269
Yes, although if you have some of the code cards from physical packs that gives you a great head-start.
>>
>>29027269
(((FREE)))
>>
>>29027112
Stop answering questions from retards.
If you look carefully you'll realize than most of the threads are questions that could be solved with the OP or google.

>How much is shaymin?
>How much is X card worth?
>Why doesn't FFB work on my stage 2?
>How do I trade?
>Can you give me rogue decks so I don't feel like netdecking?

There are some legitimate questions on the thread, but having to read through the same questions every thread is tiresome.
They also burrow interesting posts.
>>
File: faq2.jpg (1MB, 800x7052px) Image search: [Google]
faq2.jpg
1MB, 800x7052px
>>29027500
I tried making a second FAQ just for that, but no one wants to put it in the OP.
http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg and this should cover most questions.
>>
>>29028107
It was in there, but someone took it out.
Both need updating though. XY Basic blue is gone and the second one needs to be updated for the rotation.
>>
do all theme decks award tickets and not packs?

how the hell do i get into standard if i cant win packs lol

i have evrything for a greninja deck besides the B R E AK but im not paying for virtual pokemon cards with real money i already play hearthstone and paper magic + pokemon
>>
>>29028319
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>29028319
xdd
>>
>>29028231
tournaments rotate, read this >>29028107
eventually theme awards you tradable packs
>>
File: 1474308664072.jpg (33KB, 400x347px) Image search: [Google]
1474308664072.jpg
33KB, 400x347px
>>29028413
is crushing current/ the zapdos (storm rider) strong as well or is blue basic just 100% the best get used to it
>>
>>29028458
The new water is the second best.
You'll still lose to the old one 80%
>>
File: complete.png (577KB, 913x713px) Image search: [Google]
complete.png
577KB, 913x713px
Now what?
>>
>>29028999
Sell one of your four unlocked ones? idk
>>
>>29028999
what deck did you use?
>>
>>29029230
M gard, m mewtwo, waterbox, yanmega break, volcanion
>>
>>29021324
not really. He's a good addition to a Magnezone/Raikou deck but that's not a great deck in the first place.

>>29022239
Giratina/Vileplume saw some play in Japan for a while. Not sure how viable it can be without Az/Scoop for picking Plume up on your own turn. No more battle compressor either. It'd be a real shitter of a deck though, if that's all you're going for.
>>
File: Lurantis-GX-Sun-Moon.jpg (162KB, 681x889px) Image search: [Google]
Lurantis-GX-Sun-Moon.jpg
162KB, 681x889px
Stage 1 GX ?? lol, apparently its not just basic pokemons like EX's are.

Source: http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/10/lurantis-gx-from-collection-moon
>>
>>29029499
>210 HP
jesus christ
>>
>>29029499
So this is how they make Stage 1 and Stage 2s viable
>>
>>29029526
For Stage 1 doesn't seem to be too much imo.

Also I wonder what does that 006/060 mean, could it be the sixth pokemon of 60 Alola expansion pokemons? That seems quite little. I'm fairly new to this game so don't know that much about the card numbers etc.
>>
>>29029603
There will be 2 sets in Japan, collection sun and Moon, 120 cards total
>>
>>29029603
It's a mega evolution that doesn't end turns when it evolves.
>>
>>29029718
The attacks of lurantis are not that good tho
>>
>>29029603

006/060 is basically the collection number for the set

>>29029703

There should be more since Full Arts and Secret Rares do not count as in the "regular set" for Japanese sets, so we should expect the English set to have between 130~140 cards (or possibly more if they have another basic energy redesign)
>>
File: 1470952637522.png (208KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470952637522.png
208KB, 800x600px
For trying to get into playing IRL would Raikou or Garchomp be the best budget option, my current collection consists of 2 Keldeo vs Rayquaza boxes and some random shit I pulled from packs.
>>
>>29029499
Flower Supply seems like a better version of Volcanion's Power Heater attack, since it deals more damage and lets you attach the two energies to any Pokémon you want. It's just Grass-based instead of Fire.

Might not be entirely worth it to wave around a two prize card Pokémon just for that kind of energy acceleration though.
>>
>>29029811
tfw also about to get into IRL tcg and my 2 Keldeo vs Ray boxes are almost 3 weeks late... Its not like those boxes contain half of the stuff I need for playing anyway...

Also I'll be going with either Greninja Break or Garchomp as my first IRL deck.
>>
>>29029811
decent budget options but not amazing either. There's also Greninja, who doesn't need Shaymin. Although you can try to play the two you said without Shaymin either but it'll be tough going.
>>
File: SneaselNeoGenesis25.jpg (87KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
SneaselNeoGenesis25.jpg
87KB, 350x495px
>>29030220
>>29029926
The worst part for me is that I don't even know what my meta is because I don't have a real scene, I'm trying to get it started.
>>
>>29029499
>5ban shit
I guess I can at least hope for a Lurantis GX foil that is drawn by Naoki, Kanako, or Megumi.
>>
>>29029499
jesus, that is fucking gorgeous. I didn't even like Lurantis until just now.
>>
Primal kyogre looks pretty fun.

Would I be able to pick up the RA's for 1 pack each?
>>
>>29030951
>gorgeous
>ugly 5ban
It's easy to find the people with shit taste
>>
Okay fuck how many packs should I be offering for ~10 uncommon trainers, apparently 2 isn't enough because nobody is taking it.
>>
>>28999510
>15 psychic energy
huuuuuuh
>>
how much are ultraballs?
>>
>>29031153
>>29031153

new
>>
>>29031010
>uncommon trainers
Nigger, you know that just because they are uncommon trainers, they don't have the same value, right? Or do you think that every single rare pokemon is worth the same?
>>
>>29030973
you know the great thing about taste anon? no-one can tell you you're wrong.
>>
>>29031010
lets say a VS seeker is probably 3 packs worth
>>
>>29031174
>>29031320
Bursting Balloons, Silent Labs, Rare Candies, a Super Rod, and Strong Energies.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.